PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Fun2016
09-30-17, 00:18
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-now-cute-asian-hottie-jennifer-bodyrub-sexy-sweet/8232643

Checked out Jennifer again and made sure that I get her, and not another provider. Read that some bait and switch happened before. Although I never got that from her. Hot Asian that always looks pretty hot. Got the usual nice CBJ, CFS, DATY to multiple Os. I'm still trying to convince her that BBBJ is the way to go if she wants more Mongers. Any position is a go. Finished in K9 unloading all over her nice ass.

She leaving in couple days. Standard FS fees.

BUKA.Her body in her pix is hot! How is her face? I kind remember I read it somewhere before that she is on the older side, late 30's or early 40's. Is this the case? Thanks!

NanIsLamma
09-30-17, 19:23
Sorry, you meant MT? Yaya is pretty buff but does not like too much roaming:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/relaxing-massage-by-yaya/6319706713.htmlNice! I'll have to check her out. Thanks brah!

H Mobius
10-01-17, 03:24
Nice! I'll have to check her out. Thanks brah!IMHO this pic is her most provocative yet. She's looking like an FS provider :)

Coffee Bean
10-01-17, 05:52
Saw Bella at 2701. Real picture. Cute girl in early 20's. Nice body, great ass. Probably the best looking Thai girl in CC. Showered, lady on table waiting for her. Massaged undraped, lots of butt play. Flipped and she covered crotch, massaged legs and stomach. I asked about HE and she said she doesn't do. Major blue balled. Offer extra money but still no. I would still repeat because she got and massage was decent. She leaving town for a month. Will try again. 60+20.

Bukake King
10-01-17, 06:18
Her body in her pix is hot! How is her face? I kind remember I read it somewhere before that she is on the older side, late 30's or early 40's. Is this the case? Thanks!I'd say 30's. Pretty face, close to pics all though blurred. Body nice, but not stacked like pics. I always had good service from her.

Buka.

VietFunGuy
10-01-17, 11:42
Ya bruddah. She nice but spinner April is back wit her bangin body and lookin good.

Just seen April. She the bomb for me

Saw Bella at 2701. Real picture. Cute girl in early 20's. Nice body, great ass. Probably the best looking Thai girl in CC. Showered, lady on table waiting for her. Massaged undraped, lots of butt play. Flipped and she covered crotch, massaged legs and stomach. I asked about HE and she said she doesn't do. Major blue balled. Offer extra money but still no. I would still repeat because she got and massage was decent. She leaving town for a month. Will try again. 60+20..

MustangMan1968
10-01-17, 16:12
This is my very first post in but I would like to say that April who does not show her face in her pictures is a very funny sweet very attractive woman she gave me a very light massage with oil and on the flip only offered an HJ for $. It wasn't discussed but I was hoping for FS or more. Has anyone else had any experiences with her? Or if anything else offered? M.

AlwaysBusy
10-01-17, 23:25
I went there last week, I went again today, but switch to different room no. In last min. I almost walked away, but was told go to 2303, Sakura place. I guess she is renting a room all over CC. This time is better than last time, at least she talked a little. But I believe she is not Malaysian because she doesn't know anyway anything about Malaysia to which I just went last summer. But her English is well just like Malaysian Chinese, not from Red China. Anyway, he was offered in both. Good massage plus he, but little roaming, her body stayed away from you, you can't reach unless you have long monkey hand. First time I gave too much 1. 2, but reduce to $ 2nd time (no get paid yet excuses). I think I'll stay that in the future to most girls unless they get naked. L-8 S-8. A-7 (if she talks more, that goes to 9 easily). May repeat again.

Sy Style
10-02-17, 02:02
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-and-petite-in-town-100-real-gia-come-see-me-so-cute-808-225-4160/8642742

Checked out this Chinese / Japanese spinner in CC. Real pics, cute face and definitely cute body for you spinner fans. Nice small Bs, with nice eraser nips. Darker side. Cute figure, nice skin, nice slim legs for shorter girl. Makes her look taller. Cute ass. Natural Bush, I asked to trim next time, but not to bad. Nice soft young girl pussy lips. Daty to multiple pops. Slight noise maker as my DATY must be better than most. LOL Sweet and clean, nice CBJ, wanted me in her badly. So pounded in multiple positions. Very willing. English not to bad. Love to fuck for sure. Showered together to clean me off. Had a good time will repeat. Standard FS fees. Real pics.

Sy.

Castrol
10-02-17, 02:23
Looks like May / Mae / Soi is now Maya at 3901. She's the HE queen like her Thai Hawaiian days. I think she's divorced now but her X never gave her anything so she still needs to work at age 47.

H Mobius
10-02-17, 03:35
I went there last week, I went again today, but switch to different room no. In last min. I almost walked away, but was told go to 2303, Sakura place. I guess she is renting a room all over CC. This time is better than last time, at least she talked a little. But I believe she is not Malaysian because she doesn't know anyway anything about Malaysia to which I just went last summer. But her English is well just like Malaysian Chinese, not from Red China. Anyway, he was offered in both. Good massage plus he, but little roaming, her body stayed away from you, you can't reach unless you have long monkey hand. First time I gave too much 1. 2, but reduce to $ 2nd time (no get paid yet excuses). I think I'll stay that in the future to most girls unless they get naked. L-8 S-8. A-7 (if she talks more, that goes to 9 easily). May repeat again.Same here. I thought she looks, speaks and acts just like one of today's KBG princesses. Don't know about that Malaysian riff. Her small soft hands are good for HE though.

A bunch of units are up for sale, including 2501; some are not keeping the tenant when the unit sells, hence the "boot".

Blake123
10-02-17, 05:30
This is my very first post in but I would like to say that April who does not show her face in her pictures is a very funny sweet very attractive woman she gave me a very light massage with oil and on the flip only offered an HJ for $. It wasn't discussed but I was hoping for FS or more. Has anyone else had any experiences with her? Or if anything else offered?M.There are lots of reviews of her in this thread. You can find them by using the search thread function at the upper right. By the way, did you mean suite 3303? The CC has no 43rd floor.

Coffee Bean
10-02-17, 06:22
Anyone try her out? My last 3 massage appointments were legit. First time I went 3 times without HE. If that's her picture, wow.

Finger Licking
10-02-17, 06:52
Ah what a waste of money. No he or BJ as reported. It is legit as can Be!

GiAnt34
10-02-17, 10:03
Ah what a waste of money. No he or BJ as reported. It is legit as can Be!If I might make a suggestion. After she asks you to flip over, after she adjusts the sheet to cover you, pull the sheet off yourself and put it on the side of your body where the massage therapist is not. She will get your subtle hint, get the bottle of oil, put some oil on her hand and then stroke your dick. I was there within the last 7 days.

HappyTug
10-02-17, 15:10
Sorry you got blue balled. I personally think that with these primarily legit establishments, it can sometimes be heavily YMMV and that you may need more than one visit to get any sort of extras with certain providers that work there.

Never heard of a BJ ever being on the menu with any specific providers there, plus I noted earlier that some of the "grey area" establishments that used to advertise heavily, have sort of gone under the radar lately.

Ah what a waste of money. No he or BJ as reported. It is legit as can Be!

HawaiiGuy23
10-02-17, 18:05
There are lots of reviews of her in this thread. You can find them by using the search thread function at the upper right. By the way, did you mean suite 3303? The CC has no 43rd floor.I think he meant 3903. I set up an appt with her and that's where she told me to go. I loked through the old posts but couldn't really tell what the upcharge for April is. Can anyone tell me what fees to expect?
From the old posts,
60 hf
60 + 100 he + roaming over clothes
60 + 150 he + topless
Are those the rates still??? Might need to cancel my appt. Lol.

Hihon
10-02-17, 18:40
Looks like May / Mae / Soi is now Maya at 3901. She's the HE queen like her Thai Hawaiian days. I think she's divorced now but her X never gave her anything so she still needs to work at age 47.Is this Maya you're talking about?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/no-1-massage-by-maya/6328880854.html

If so, does she give HE?

Redneck 1
10-02-17, 19:09
Jada

Anyone try her out? My last 3 massage appointments were legit. First time I went 3 times without HE. If that's her picture, wow.That's a photo of Truong Thi May, a 5' 6" model who was Miss Vietnam in the 2013 Miss Universe pageant.

Coffee Bean
10-02-17, 19:56
That's a photo of Truong Thi May, a 5' 6" model who was Miss Vietnam in the 2013 Miss Universe pageant.Well damn! I cam get massaged by miss Vietnam! Line up boys!!

Coffee Bean
10-02-17, 20:01
Is this Maya you're talking about?

If so, does she give HE?She was working with Angie for awhile now. Looks good for her age. Still a decent massage. Sensual HE. Just had her last month. Took a friend there after golf, let him take Angie. I got May.

Goser
10-02-17, 20:04
She was working with Angie for awhile now. Looks good for her age. Still a decent massage. Sensual HE. Just had her last month. Took a friend there after golf, let him take Angie. I got May.Damn, she is gorgeous. Does she provide FS and any BB at all?

Redneck 1
10-02-17, 21:01
That's a photo of Truong Thi May, a 5' 6" model who was Miss Vietnam in the 2013 Miss Universe pageant.
Well damn! I can get massaged by miss Vietnam! Line up boys!!And, according to the advertisement, for as little as $40 (smile).

Ck813
10-02-17, 23:00
Is pin Thai located right on the corner of the 3rd building? I saw another place on the front of the third building way on the back where makamae use to work. If that is pin Thai the walls are too low and all the MT'S were not too nice loooking.

Hard Eight
10-03-17, 01:05
Is this Maya you're talking about?

If so, does she give HE?Yes Maya gives HE because she needs the money like all other girls in CC. Ask Coffee Bean he's been around for a long time. Maya only needs three customers a day to make $3500 a month tax free.

Coffee Bean
10-03-17, 01:19
Damn, she is gorgeous. Does she provide FS and any BB at all?Not for me. I tried😂128514;.

HappyTug
10-03-17, 01:40
I would agree that they do not have a top shelf selection like in town, but I like the convenience since it is close to where I work.

Is pin Thai located right on the corner of the 3rd building? I saw another place on the front of the third building way on the back where makamae use to work. If that is pin Thai the walls are too low and all the MT'S were not too nice loooking.

HappyTug
10-03-17, 01:42
Got to luv bruddah G34's "how to" tutorials!

If I might make a suggestion. After she asks you to flip over, after she adjusts the sheet to cover you, pull the sheet off yourself and put it on the side of your body where the massage therapist is not. She will get your subtle hint, get the bottle of oil, put some oil on her hand and then stroke your dick. I was there within the last 7 days.

Finger Licking
10-03-17, 06:13
If I might make a suggestion. After she asks you to flip over, after she adjusts the sheet to cover you, pull the sheet off yourself and put it on the side of your body where the massage therapist is not. She will get your subtle hint, get the bottle of oil, put some oil on her hand and then stroke your dick. I was there within the last 7 days.She didn't even let me turn over! LOL. I have been there a few times prior to the reports of extras.

Licentious
10-03-17, 20:03
She didn't even let me turn over! LOL. I have been there a few times prior to the reports of extras.Who is posting they extras?

Problably them.

Liars.

Just bait you to throw your money to them.

Don't waste your time and money.

Magnod
10-03-17, 22:55
I think he meant 3903. I set up an appt with her and that's where she told me to go. I loked through the old posts but couldn't really tell what the upcharge for April is. Can anyone tell me what fees to expect?
From the old posts,
60 hf
60 + 100 he + roaming over clothes
60 + 150 he + topless
Are those the rates still??? Might need to cancel my appt. Lol.60 hf.

HE w / roaming over clothes = 40-50 tip depending on quality of massage and finish.

HE w / roaming under clothes or other special treats = 50-60 tip.

HappyTug
10-03-17, 23:13
First of all, I had posted earlier about this place and what I was offered and I am not a liar nor a shill.

Secondly, the OP did not state who he saw (they have like 9 girls working there and some do not offer anything past legit and if you did a RTFF, you would know who those legit ones are) and that he got no HE or BJ. Again, I have never seen anyone claim that they got a BJ there and who's to say that people don't post BS on the forum either.

Lastly, as I have said before that YMMV at any place and at any time. All we can do is to keep posting up as honestly as possible, as I have been to providers that were reviewed positively and they were crap or did not offer what was posted and I have seen some that were rated as mediocre, but were fricken rock stars, but I just chalk it up as a lesson learned and part of the monger game. It is what it is. It's not like the businesses / providers we patronize are going to care about a BBB or police complaint being filed because we didn't get a HE, BJ, or a FIV experience. LOL.

Peace out and monger on! HT.

Who is posting they extras?

Problably them.

Liars.

Just bait you to throw your money to them.

Don't waste your time and money.

VietFunGuy
10-03-17, 23:39
You talkin April?

Or your tip guide? Special treat? Sorry if I'm dumb, but not gettin whatcha mean brahhdah.

Peace.

60 hf.

HE w / roaming over clothes = 40-50 tip depending on quality of massage and finish.

HE w / roaming under clothes or other special treats = 50-60 tip.

CM0069
10-04-17, 18:00
Ah what a waste of money. No he or BJ as reported. It is legit as can Be!Seeing that was one report, I took that with a big grain of salt being there before, that place has no shower. So either someone got lucky, bait, or just wanting to put them on the radar for troubLE. No desc of the provider so that sunk the idea of bothering to go there when you should have other places in your pocket that are garanzz no-blue-ball-barranzz.

AlwaysBusy
10-04-17, 20:29
Seeing that was one report, I took that with a big grain of salt being there before, that place has no shower. So either someone got lucky, bait, or just wanting to put them on the radar for troubLE. No desc of the provider so that sunk the idea of bothering to go there when you should have other places in your pocket that are garanzz no-blue-ball-barranzz.Yes this may be YMMV. I went there first time, Jenny did it HJ upon request. May be I look innocent to her, I gave her 1. 2 because I can roam under the clothes. Summer will do it too. I had her at CC last year. She even work at 8 am for me. These are my experience. I may visit again. True the adv took out all girls photos recently. Good luck!

HappyTug
10-04-17, 21:37
I really have only 3 expectations and pet peeves regarding our chosen hobby.

1) Bait & Switch. - I will walk if I don't like what I see.

2) Being shorted time more than 10 to 15 minutes for an hour session (I only do full hours). I now tip according my if I am shorted. But in all fairness, I will tip above the norm if significant extra time / extras are added on without an upsell.

3) Providers who lie upfront. Examples: "I am 100 lbs, 5'-4", but is actually 200 lbs at 4'-10" or "Everything is included for $$, but when you get there you get hit with massive upsell and it becomes $$$ or certain items drop off the menu.

Other than that, everything else is a roll of the dice. Sometimes you win, sometimes you crap out.

Monger on! HT.

Seeing that was one report, I took that with a big grain of salt being there before, that place has no shower. So either someone got lucky, bait, or just wanting to put them on the radar for troubLE. No desc of the provider so that sunk the idea of bothering to go there when you should have other places in your pocket that are garanzz no-blue-ball-barranzz.

DaTruth808
10-05-17, 07:38
She didn't even let me turn over! LOL. I have been there a few times prior to the reports of extras.I know which girl you're talking about. She didn't let me flip either AND her massage sucked forget her name though and she's not attractive. The ones thst are more attractive are actually the knes that give extras. I had a woman named Nong there. She was hot, she got close to the boys but no play. Was hoping there would be after more visits but heard she's at diamond head massage now.

Shoots Brah
10-05-17, 09:21
Yes this may be YMMV. I went there first time, Jenny did it HJ upon request. May be I look innocent to her, I gave her 1. 2 because I can roam under the clothes. Summer will do it too. I had her at CC last year. She even work at 8 am for me. These are my experience. I may visit again. True the adv took out all girls photos recently. Good luck!I'm pretty aggressive with my approach, if you usually wait for the MT to make a move and you are a quiet shy guy. Most likely they won't do anything. All I do is pull the sheet off and not in a subtle way. I yank it off. 90 percent of the time theyll get the hint and be like "ohh ok. This guy want boto rub! Although sometimes they will look at you and say, "This professional only!" But usually works.

Mongers Rus
10-05-17, 17:11
Got a call from Hanna o check out new girl YUNA. IMHO this girl is smokin hot. Japanese / Chinese girl with cute face, big eyes and smokin body. Short hair light brown, around 5'4 but very slim. Almost spinner, but very curvy. D-cups with nice nips on darker side. Tits are REAL! Nice fair skin, no tats.

Can't say enough about body. Longs legs, perky ass! Curvy waist with flat tummy. Pussy DAMN! Nice clean shavin.

Showered together and went to table. Skip massage as I had to start on her asap as she's so hot. DFK, then I sucked on those beautiful tits, down to some serious DATY as I am a bolo pussy fan! DATY for at least 30 min. Multiple pops for her. I could eat her all day. Left her legs back for some rimming which she loved too. Went over for some 69, BBBJ. Nice and slow. Damn I couldn't take it so slipped on cover and had to pound her. CG, RCG, K9, MISH with more DFK. Wow she was really getting into it.

Switched to standing K9 as she leaned on table, than turned her over for some standing Mish as she hung her ass over edge of the table. My favorite as you know! LOL Just love to watch her as I pound away. Best view for jr pounding that sweet shaved nani. Finished up, showered again to clean me off.

She is really sweet girl, kinda soft but not shy. Definitely will repeat, and soon!! Gave her a little extra. Always do if their hot. Yuna's body is similar to Apple's but more curvy and bigger tits. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO.

Rus.

HumHumhoi
10-05-17, 18:09
Anyone know where Lilly of Lelawadee disappeared too? Did she get married and moved off this rock? Mahalos.

GiAnt34
10-05-17, 18:39
I'm pretty aggressive with my approach, if you usually wait for the MT to make a move and you are a quiet shy guy. Most likely they won't do anything. All I do is pull the sheet off and not in a subtle way. I yank it off. 90 percent of the time theyll get the hint and be like "ohh ok. This guy want boto rub! Although sometimes they will look at you and say, "This professional only!" But usually works.If you don't ask (or hint), you don't get (HJ / HE). Like he mentioned, sometimes this approach might not be successful, but at least you have tried (and you have gained some information for future visits). You / We are not always going to get a home run, however, if you rack up enough singles, you can get into the hall of fame (Tony Gwynn, Ichiro Suzuki, Wade Boggs).

GiAnt34
10-05-17, 18:47
I know which girl you're talking about. She didn't let me flip either AND her massage sucked forget her name though and she's not attractive. The ones thst are more attractive are actually the knes that give extras. I had a woman named Nong there. She was hot, she got close to the boys but no play. Was hoping there would be after more visits but heard she's at diamond head massage now.Do some of their massage therapists just do massage? Yes. Do some of their massage therapists do HJ / HE? Yes. You can kind of tell from the looks and age of the therapist. If she is somewhat plain / unattractive or older, ask to pick another one. Currently, Nidnoi, Summer and Jenny are the ones to have reportedly do HJ / HE and allow roaming. I have seen all 3 and confirm previous reviews.

Pretender311
10-05-17, 19:59
Wanted a massage today and my usuals weren't available. Found the ad below (she said her name was Jia) and an appointment was made for 12. I park at KPC, text to let her know I'm ready and then nada. No response. I try calling and the phone was turned off. I wait over 20 minutes and then drive off. She texts me back after I've left and said that she's in class which ends at 1. I'm like "WTF, if you were in class why did you agree to a noon appointment?

Told her she could make up for it by giving me half off my next massage and of course no reply.

She will never get any business from me. Not sure why providers here struggle with scheduling so much.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/healing-therapeutic-touch/6331601588.html

BeerAddict
10-05-17, 20:26
Wanted a massage today and my usuals weren't available. Found the ad below (she said her name was Jia) and an appointment was made for 12. I park at KPC, text to let her know I'm ready and then nada. No response. I try calling and the phone was turned off. I wait over 20 minutes and then drive off. She texts me back after I've left and said that she's in class which ends at 1. I'm like "WTF, if you were in class why did you agree to a noon appointment?

Told her she could make up for it by giving me half off my next massage and of course no reply.

She will never get any business from me. Not sure why providers here struggle with scheduling so much.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/healing-therapeutic-touch/6331601588.htmlBro, Min is like that ALL the time. She's an alcoholic that's snowballing out of control.

HappyTug
10-05-17, 21:44
Not to be mean, but this one looks scary.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-health-relaxing-massage-by-me/8769512

HappyTug
10-05-17, 22:02
Went to see Jasmine for a 1 hour session. Her picture intrigued me as she sort of reminded me of that local newscaster from years ago Tasha Kobashigawa and I was in the area so I figure what the hell.

She is pretty cute and has a nice personality and gave a pretty good, albeit legit massage. No teasing and I did not attempt to roam, as I just had an awesome session with one of my GTG providers the other day and with a FWB last night who was was horny, so I really was looking for a massage (my FWB rode me so long and hard, my back was sore today. LOL!

But back to Jasmine, not sure if more can be had, but she would definitely pique my interest if I find out later that other menu options are available. 60+20, A /8, L /7, S /7.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=8548202&oid=5603348

Mongers Rus
10-05-17, 22:31
Got a call from Hanna o check out new girl YUNA. IMHO this girl is smokin hot. Japanese / Chinese girl with cute face, big eyes and smokin body. Short hair light brown, around 5'4 but very slim. Almost spinner, but very curvy. D-cups with nice nips on darker side. Tits are REAL! Nice fair skin, no tats.

Can't say enough about body. Longs legs, perky ass! Curvy waist with flat tummy. Pussy DAMN! Nice clean shavin.

Showered together and went to table. Skip massage as I had to start on her asap as she's so hot. DFK, then I sucked on those beautiful tits, down to some serious DATY as I am a bolo pussy fan! DATY for at least 30 min. Multiple pops for her. I could eat her all day. Left her legs back for some rimming which she loved too. Went over for some 69, BBBJ. Nice and slow. Damn I couldn't take it so slipped on cover and had to pound her. CG, RCG, K9, MISH with more DFK. Wow she was really getting into it.

Switched to standing K9 as she leaned on table, than turned her over for some standing Mish as she hung her ass over edge of the table. My favorite as you know! LOL Just love to watch her as I pound away. Best view for jr pounding that sweet shaved nani. Finished up, showered again to clean me off.

She is really sweet girl, kinda soft but not shy. Definitely will repeat, and soon!! Gave her a little extra. Always do if their hot. Yuna's body is similar to Apple's but more curvy and bigger tits. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO.

Rus.My bad, her name is Ula. LOL.

John7563
10-06-17, 05:13
Went to see Jasmine for a 1 hour session. Her picture intrigued me as she sort of reminded me of that local newscaster from years ago Tasha Kobashigawa and I was in the area so I figure what the hell.

She is pretty cute and has a nice personality and gave a pretty good, albeit legit massage. No teasing and I did not attempt to roam, as I just had an awesome session with one of my GTG providers the other day and with a FWB last night who was was horny, so I really was looking for a massage (my FWB rode me so long and hard, my back was sore today. LOL!

But back to Jasmine, not sure if more can be had, but she would definitely pique my interest if I find out later that other menu options are available. 60+20, A /8, L /7, S /7.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=8548202&oid=5603348Wow she is gorgeous! Is that her real photo? Very tempted to try.

DaViper
10-06-17, 06:02
Do some of their massage therapists just do massage? Yes. Do some of their massage therapists do HJ / HE? Yes. You can kind of tell from the looks and age of the therapist. If she is somewhat plain / unattractive or older, ask to pick another one. Currently, Nidnoi, Summer and Jenny are the ones to have reportedly do HJ / HE and allow roaming. I have seen all 3 and confirm previous reviews.Does any of the 3 do FS?

KungfuPO
10-06-17, 06:22
Do some of their massage therapists just do massage? Yes. Do some of their massage therapists do HJ / HE? Yes. You can kind of tell from the looks and age of the therapist. If she is somewhat plain / unattractive or older, ask to pick another one. Currently, Nidnoi, Summer and Jenny are the ones to have reportedly do HJ / HE and allow roaming. I have seen all 3 and confirm previous reviews.I just went there tonight and you can add Tina to that list. Undraped massage, a little roaming under the clothes, $. 2 for the night.

DaTruth808
10-06-17, 06:47
Does any of the 3 do FS?I havn't tried Jenny yet. Whos uour fav of the three? I also read someome post about Tina. But I can't confirm.

GiAnt34
10-06-17, 08:36
Does any of the 3 do FS?I have not gotten full service with any of the 3 massage therapists at Pin Thai Aiea. In my opinion, at this time, I would doubt any full service is being offered there.

KungfuPO
10-06-17, 14:26
Does any of the 3 do FS?It would be kinda hard for FS since the walls don't reach the ceiling. Also the floors creek a lot and the walls are kinda thin, you can hear everything.

HappyTug
10-06-17, 15:44
Yes she does look like that, not a spinner per say, but pretty well proportioned.

I think I am going to go back one day soon to try again, as I just like these girl next door looking chicks. HT.

Wow she is gorgeous! Is that her real photo? Very tempted to try.

HappyTug
10-06-17, 15:49
Since I have seen the 3 mentioned before and go there periodically, (at least once a month and I am going this weekend as well), I am almost certain that FS is not on the menu. It also seems that someone assumed BJ was offered, but I highly doubt that as well.

Not saying all of this is impossible, but if I were a gambling man, I wouldn't bet on it. HT.

I have not gotten full service with any of the 3 massage therapists at Pin Thai Aiea. In my opinion, at this time, I would doubt any full service is being offered there.

BotoMoco
10-06-17, 17:23
I have not gotten full service with any of the 3 massage therapists at Pin Thai Aiea. In my opinion, at this time, I would doubt any full service is being offered there.Yep I doubt there is FS there. Close but not close enough. For one thing I think money spent at a MP is way better anyway. Its gets really close price wise and service is sub par.

Rimmer808
10-06-17, 18:42
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-back-in-town-ada-with-sensual-styles-808-358-6318/8771082

Checked out ADA in CC. Says she used to only do massages before, but now she wants to try FS. Whom am I to say no. Pretty girl maybe 30's, nice tits, slim waist, good legs. Over all pretty nice. Massage was pretty good, and told her I want to do FS, so she cut massage shorter.

Got undressed and she has some nice tits with darker nips, slight natural Bush but sweet nani. Little timid as she kinda new to FS. Enjoyed DATY of course. Switched my turn for some CBJ. Good suction. No DFK yet. Slammed her in multiple positions. Because new to this, allowed any position.

Some slight verbal noises as she came several times. Nice and wet but tight nani. Unloaded and cleaned me up. Offered more massage but I was ok, so showered and was ready to go.

Overall nice session. Said she was here before just massage and HJ, but she just came back from China vacation. Don't recognize her, but she's pretty cute.

Standard FS fees. Will repeat. Nice session, no rush or answer phone.

Rim.

WomenLover2
10-07-17, 01:35
My bad, her name is Ula. LOL.What nationality is Ula?

Is her picture in Vanilla Spa ad real? What is her weight approx?

John7563
10-07-17, 05:12
Yes she does look like that, not a spinner per say, but pretty well proportioned.

I think I am going to go back one day soon to try again, as I just like these girl next door looking chicks. HT.Thanks for the info! Decided to try her out soon, hope can get something extra maybe FS. LOL.

Gixxer Man
10-07-17, 05:18
Real pics in ad?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-back-in-town-ada-with-sensual-styles-808-358-6318/8771082

Checked out ADA in CC. Says she used to only do massages before, but now she wants to try FS. Whom am I to say no. Pretty girl maybe 30's, nice tits, slim waist, good legs. Over all pretty nice. Massage was pretty good, and told her I want to do FS, so she cut massage shorter.

Got undressed and she has some nice tits with darker nips, slight natural Bush but sweet nani. Little timid as she kinda new to FS. Enjoyed DATY of course. Switched my turn for some CBJ. Good suction. No DFK yet. Slammed her in multiple positions. Because new to this, allowed any position.

Some slight verbal noises as she came several times. Nice and wet but tight nani. Unloaded and cleaned me up. Offered more massage but I was ok, so showered and was ready to go.

Overall nice session. Said she was here before just massage and HJ, but she just came back from China vacation. Don't recognize her, but she's pretty cute.

Rim.

Blaqant
10-07-17, 05:39

Rim.Absolutely bait and switch on this one. You must have gotten lucky to have someone good looking or at least half way decent looking. I scheduled after seeing your post and was met by a mid-to-late 40's Korean lady that claimed to be Ada. Needless to say, I walked away. Sucks too because my back is a little sore and I wanted some back walking.

Ck813
10-07-17, 15:10
Maya also use to go by Mae. Great massage with great HE. I don't think 3 massages will get you $3500. Maybe $360 minus what she has to pay to rent the room. Maya AKA Mae always gives a HE. First met her at ThaiHawaiiam and then at Thai Pattaya.

CK813.

Yes Maya gives HE because she needs the money like all other girls in CC. Ask Coffee Bean he's been around for a long time. Maya only needs three customers a day to make $3500 a month tax free.

Russo
10-07-17, 16:32
I really must have been outside my mind that afternoon I went in, but even after reading the reviews I went for it. Therapist name was Ria or Rhia. Pronounced REEE-YAAA. Anyway, I shouldn't call her a therapist more like Body Rubber because that's all I got. I get there and park on the road near KFC, walk over to the house, and boom she answers the door after multiple exchanges of text messages confirming which house. She has a little black chihuaua that just kept barking at me. She apologizes and said my dog only barks at dark skinned people. That racist rat. Anyway she is exactly what people have said in the past, Fat, Filipino, and only has tits that sag like hell because of the fatness. She said she went to Farrington HS in the past, so after session I checked out my friends facebook and I'm sorry to say but a lot of the Filipinos that are on the heavy side that went to FHS look all the same. I didn't find her but I found multiple people that looked like her. (My friend went to FHS in the past, and he was the only person I could come up with who has his friends' list public).

Environment: I enter the home and the house is trashed. Super messy with clothes laying all over the place, nothing organized. I should have dipped before entering but I was being dumb and horny. 2 of the dumbest combinations. So the massage table was situated in the living room. AC on full blast. As I lay face down on the table, I see lots of bones on the carpet.

Massage: Then the massage happens and it was more of a rub than a massage. Phone would beep because of text, she would pick up and text back and say 'sorry blah blah blah' then phone would ring and she picked up and she said 'sorry blah blah blah' So not only was the massage shitty, but the time was super shorted because of her always responding to the calls and always having to go to the kitchen / room to get other supplies that were not around the living room. Supplies being the oils and cloths. By the way she uses olive oil and vinegar for your feet and hands. I didn't know until I ask WTF this is. She said its better than massage oils as its more natural and it doesn't dry up as fast as the regular massage oils. I did get a HE at the end of my session and I hate to say it but I would say that it was the only thing I was looking forward to through the entire session. (it was nothing special).

Prices: So 30 min - $80 (tip is included she says) 1 hr - $150 (tip is included as well) she says I can add more if I want to. Second pop would be additional to half of what was provided. So +$40/ +$75 ontop of the 30 minutes / 1 hr you choose. 4 hand only after 6:00 PM for 1 hour is $200 (tip included) I am not going to say which price I had but I can definitely assure you that I did not pay 'her' full price NOR did I pay the 'standard'.

Overall: L /1 A /1 S /1 I WILL NOT RETURN! I should have listened to the last brother that went. She does do full service for $300 and she does work at a bar in kalihi (Platinum) but I can definitely say I will not go to either places. Over priced and shitty work. More better I take my money elsewhere. Hell even Pearl City or Halawa was better than that place.

BotoMoco
10-07-17, 18:48
I really must have been outside my mind that afternoon I went in, but even after reading the reviews I went for it. Therapist name was Ria or Rhia. Pronounced REEE-YAAA. Anyway, I shouldn't call her a therapist more like Body Rubber because that's all I got. I get there and park on the road near KFC, walk over to the house, and boom she answers the door after multiple exchanges of text messages confirming which house. She has a little black chihuaua that just kept barking at me. She apologizes and said my dog only barks at dark skinned people. That racist rat. Anyway she is exactly what people have said in the past, Fat, Filipino, and only has tits that sag like hell because of the fatness. She said she went to Farrington HS in the past, so after session I checked out my friends facebook and I'm sorry to say but a lot of the Filipinos that are on the heavy side that went to FHS look all the same. I didn't find her but I found multiple people that looked like her. (My friend went to FHS in the past, and he was the only person I could come up with who has his friends' list public).

Environment: I enter the home and the house is trashed. Super messy with clothes laying all over the place, nothing organized. I should have dipped before entering but I was being dumb and horny. 2 of the dumbest combinations. So the massage table was situated in the living room. AC on full blast. As I lay face down on the table, I see lots of bones on the carpet.

Massage: Then the massage happens and it was more of a rub than a massage. Phone would beep because of text, she would pick up and text back and say 'sorry blah blah blah' then phone would ring and she picked up and she said 'sorry blah blah blah' So not only was the massage shitty, but the time was super shorted because of her always responding to the calls and always having to go to the kitchen / room to get other supplies that were not around the living room. Supplies being the oils and cloths. By the way she uses olive oil and vinegar for your feet and hands. I didn't know until I ask WTF this is. She said its better than massage oils as its more natural and it doesn't dry up as fast as the regular massage oils. I did get a HE at the end of my session and I hate to say it but I would say that it was the only thing I was looking forward to through the entire session. (it was nothing special).

Prices: So 30 min - $80 (tip is included she says) 1 hr - $150 (tip is included as well) she says I can add more if I want to. Second pop would be additional to half of what was provided. So +$40/ +$75 ontop of the 30 minutes / 1 hr you choose. 4 hand only after 6:00 PM for 1 hour is $200 (tip included) I am not going to say which price I had but I can definitely assure you that I did not pay 'her' full price NOR did I pay the 'standard'.

Overall: L /1 A /1 S /1 I WILL NOT RETURN! I should have listened to the last brother that went. She does do full service for $300 and she does work at a bar in kalihi (Platinum) but I can definitely say I will not go to either places. Over priced and shitty work. More better I take my money elsewhere. Hell even Pearl City or Halawa was better than that place.It happens to the best of us my brother LOL.

Rimmer808
10-07-17, 19:10
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-yumi-new-friend-bodyrub-sweet-japanese-chinese-beauty-yumi/6832048

Checked out YUMI in CC. Pretty good massage, can tell she's trained. Finished with sensual HJ. Paid little more to take off top for some bare roaming and kissing. Anybody had FS with Yumi before. Cute MILFs are turn on for me, and I think she's hot. Would love to pound her in multiple positions. LOL.

PM or respond to her FS, I'd like to get in there.

Rim.

Shoots Brah
10-07-17, 21:42

Overall: L /1 A /1 S /1 I WILL NOT RETURN! I should have listened to the last brother that went. She does do full service for $300 and she does work at a bar in kalihi (Platinum) but I can definitely say I will not go to either places. Over priced and shitty work. More better I take my money elsewhere. Hell even Pearl City or Halawa was better than that place.I wrote a report awhile ago. Should have avoided at all cost. They kind of switch up their ads from time to time.

Hard Eight
10-08-17, 02:31
Maya also use to go by Mae. Great massage with great HE. I don't think 3 massages will get you $3500. Maybe $360 minus what she has to pay to rent the room. Maya AKA Mae always gives a HE. First met her at ThaiHawaiiam and then at Thai Pattaya.

CK813.I posted she only needs to do 3 massages a day to make $3500 a month or probably more NOT $3500 a day.

AhardLanding
10-08-17, 12:27

Rim.Pictures real? If so, pretty nice!

never mind, saw bait and switch post below.

Fleshlight
10-10-17, 05:47
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-asian-beauty-o-o-o-4-hand-100-real-pics/5463968

Selina called me as she returned from LA. She looks good. Same nice body, very friendly, no rush. Pics on ad is real. Went for massage and her famous pussy rub. For you new mongers, she does and bare pussy rub while sitting on your bare dick. Oiling up your dick and her pussy she slide her nani up and down. Switch it however you want. No penetration but it feels pretty nice. I tell her to do it slow so I can watch. CG, RCG, no matter. I finish with a standing mish while she lies on edge of table. I'll rub jr up and down her bare pussy, teasing like we're going to do BBFS, but not. LOL.

Feels great IMHO. Then I unload all over her stomach and pussy. Tip her more for that. Nice body. If you want she does CFS. Always repeat.

Flesh.

HawaiiGuy23
10-10-17, 15:00
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-asian-beauty-o-o-o-4-hand-100-real-pics/5463968

Selina called me as she returned from LA. She looks good. Same nice body, very friendly, no rush. Pics on ad is real. Went for massage and her famous pussy rub. For you new mongers, she does and bare pussy rub while sitting on your bare dick. Oiling up your dick and her pussy she slide her nani up and down. Switch it however you want. No penetration but it feels pretty nice. I tell her to do it slow so I can watch. CG, RCG, no matter. I finish with a standing mish while she lies on edge of table. I'll rub jr up and down her bare pussy, teasing like we're going to do BBFS, but not. LOL.

Feels great IMHO. Then I unload all over her stomach and pussy. Tip her more for that. Nice body. If you want she does CFS. Always repeat.

Flesh.Thanks for the heads up.

Just a tip for fellow mongers, I got the bait and switch the one time I tried to see her. She definitely has Chinese connection and tried to pass me off to this other Chinese chick with a mom belly. I asked for Selina and she said ok, paid the house fee, then wouldn't give me my money back and said she was going to massage. I said no, she said she keeps 20. Claimed she couldn't understand. Maybe she even kept 40. I can't remember but it was bs. She had two massage rooms / areas and I think I heard Selina in the other one but she said she was busy. So anyway, only pay your hf to Selina directly. I never bothered to go back cause I look more for just topless he anyway.

Nephilim3000
10-10-17, 16:18
Thanks for the heads up.

Just a tip for fellow mongers, I got the bait and switch the one time I tried to see her. She definitely has Chinese connection and tried to pass me off to this other Chinese chick with a mom belly. I asked for Selina and she said ok, paid the house fee, then wouldn't give me my money back and said she was going to massage. I said no, she said she keeps 20. Claimed she couldn't understand. Maybe she even kept 40. I can't remember but it was bs. She had two massage rooms / areas and I think I heard Selina in the other one but she said she was busy. So anyway, only pay your hf to Selina directly. I never bothered to go back cause I look more for just topless he anyway.Dang! That's good to know. Thanks for the report.

PussMonger
10-10-17, 18:03
Aloha fellow mongers. Came across an ad for massage therapist on BP and she's an Asian gal name Bella. Just checking if any of you brother has toftt with this gal? Please let us know.

Mahalo.

Justin Biber
10-10-17, 21:16
Thanks for the heads up.

Just a tip for fellow mongers, I got the bait and switch the one time I tried to see her. She definitely has Chinese connection and tried to pass me off to this other Chinese chick with a mom belly. I asked for Selina and she said ok, paid the house fee, then wouldn't give me my money back and said she was going to massage. I said no, she said she keeps 20. Claimed she couldn't understand. Maybe she even kept 40. I can't remember but it was bs. She had two massage rooms / areas and I think I heard Selina in the other one but she said she was busy. So anyway, only pay your hf to Selina directly. I never bothered to go back cause I look more for just topless he anyway.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-sexy-lina-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pic/7009466

Same thing happened with lina. Got the bait and switch. Was shorted 20 HF when I walked out.

SmellMyFinga
10-11-17, 00:42
Thanks for the heads up.

Just a tip for fellow mongers, I got the bait and switch the one time I tried to see her. She definitely has Chinese connection and tried to pass me off to this other Chinese chick with a mom belly. I asked for Selina and she said ok, paid the house fee, then wouldn't give me my money back and said she was going to massage. I said no, she said she keeps 20. Claimed she couldn't understand. Maybe she even kept 40. I can't remember but it was bs. She had two massage rooms / areas and I think I heard Selina in the other one but she said she was busy. So anyway, only pay your hf to Selina directly. I never bothered to go back cause I look more for just topless he anyway.Wow. I never got the rub yet. Always a awesome massage and a fast happy ending. She wants it done fast. But her massage is spot on. I hope one day she let's me take my time and enjoy the moment. She's cool.

GrumpyKong
10-11-17, 03:40
Made an appt for 3 pm last week. Showered and arrived on time. Had Ariel as shown in ad. Lazy type massage and really took her time doing my fingers, my foot and legs. Asked for deep but was so lazy like just probably waiting to give HE. I wasn't interested and let her do her tingly fingers on my legs and butt. On the flip she had me undraped and pointed to ding a ling and I said next time. Paid. 60 and will never go back. The place was Sakura Foot Massage.

Bukake King
10-11-17, 05:02
Wow. I never got the rub yet. Always a awesome massage and a fast happy ending. She wants it done fast. But her massage is spot on. I hope one day she let's me take my time and enjoy the moment. She's cool.Yea I went back for the Pussyrub action. But I made sure I asked for Selena. The girl in the ad with big boobs is her. CC 16th floor. Soft shaved pussy lips, oiled up and rubbing up and down circular whatever you want on your bare shaft. Feels a little like a BBFS. Watch it on internet. Pretty sexy.

I like it for less than FS price.

Buka.

OjiiChan69
10-11-17, 05:12
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-yumi-new-friend-bodyrub-sweet-japanese-chinese-beauty-yumi/6832048

Went back to sexy MILF YUMI. She gives a nice trained massage. Roaming no problem. Last time got a nice sensual HJ, this time I went for FS which she allowed. Wow, I didn't know she did. But she said once in a while if she likes her customer she'll do it.

I guess I'm a lucky Monger, or she likes me. Everything covered which was fine. Very slim body, smallish nice tits that I like, little pussy hair with young pussy lips. She really enjoyed my DATY to cum. I guess because she doesn't do FS often, making her cum was unexpected for her.

Nice and wet, and after some CBJ, I just wanted to Puinsai. Nice and tight pussy, very wet. Multiple positions allowed. Spinner body so moved her around some. Very nice lady, no rush. Definitely repeat.

Ojii.

Nuclear911
10-11-17, 17:54
Strictly professional? LOL.

Esunchiste
10-11-17, 20:19
Made an appt for 3 pm last week. Showered and arrived on time. Had Ariel as shown in ad. Lazy type massage and really took her time doing my fingers, my foot and legs. Asked for deep but was so lazy like just probably waiting to give HE. I wasn't interested and let her do her tingly fingers on my legs and butt. On the flip she had me undraped and pointed to ding a ling and I said next time. Paid. 60 and will never go back. The place was Sakura Foot Massage.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-malaysian-century-center/6928788

Are you talking about this girl? Been thinking about trying. If so, what did she look like?

FCH300
10-11-17, 23:59
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-malaysian-century-center/6928788

Are you talking about this girl? Been thinking about trying. If so, what did she look like?RTFF!! A quick search for "Aria" will show multiple reviews within the last month. I posted one and another monger followed up with another that I know of. There has been considerable discussion. A simple search will yield lots of recent info.

Sorry for the rant. But not very sorry!! Why do I post the reviews publicly if every few weeks another guy asks the same questions over and over. The info you seek is already here. It's up to you to find it. It isn't hard.

Blake123
10-12-17, 05:13
Strictly professional? LOL.HE was available when April was there earlier this year. I suspect the owner got wind of it--owing to the reviews--and invited her to leave. Since then, the few reports on this place have indicated legit.

Shibiko
10-13-17, 01:11
HE was available when April was there earlier this year. I suspect the owner got wind of it--owing to the reviews--and invited her to leave. Since then, the few reports on this place have indicated legit.Is that the up selling April that was working wahiawa and currently at CC?

Blake123
10-13-17, 03:10
Is that the up selling April that was working wahiawa and currently at CC?Correct. Her.

Smokin Gun
10-13-17, 03:35
Had Ada the other day at CC. Chinese MILF with body to match. Her big droopy breasts with big nipples would be perfect to suck on if I was a baby needing some milk. She had a Bush and woman hips. She wasn't bad looking for a MILF but don't go expecting a sexy young Chinese from Sunflower.

I ended up just going for a HJ since what she wanted for the whole she-bang was more than it should of been. I was happy that she disrobed but I wasn't happy at all with her HJ technique or the type of oil she used. It was like there were a couple fingernails that had sharp edges when she trimmed them. It wasn't bad enough for me to reject her but it was enough to say that I'm definitely not going back to her.

Hi Chewy
10-13-17, 04:54
Unfortunately my visit to Ada was like seeing my Aunty. A Regrettably experience unless you like them a bit older. Ok, BBBJ and mish and DG but had to end it with a HJ.

L 5 A 7 S 7.

Had Ada the other day at CC. Chinese MILF with body to match. Her big droopy breasts with big nipples would be perfect to suck on if I was a baby needing some milk. She had a Bush and woman hips. She wasn't bad looking for a MILF but don't go expecting a sexy young Chinese from Sunflower.

I ended up just going for a HJ since what she wanted for the whole she-bang was more than it should of been. I was happy that she disrobed but I wasn't happy at all with her HJ technique or the type of oil she used. It was like there were a couple fingernails that had sharp edges when she trimmed them. It wasn't bad enough for me to reject her but it was enough to say that I'm definitely not going back to her.

SmellMyFinga
10-13-17, 06:05

I ended up just going for a HJ since what she wanted for the whole she-bang was more than it should of been. I was happy that she disrobed but I wasn't happy at all with her HJ technique or the type of oil she used. It was like there were a couple fingernails that had sharp edges when she trimmed them. It wasn't bad enough for me to reject her but it was enough to say that I'm definitely not going back to her.What room or ad is this. Sounds like the one I had a month ago.

DeadHead1
10-13-17, 18:50
HE was available when April was there earlier this year. I suspect the owner got wind of it--owing to the reviews--and invited her to leave. Since then, the few reports on this place have indicated legit.The owner aint no saint either.

LowBoy123
10-13-17, 19:12
Saw Stella aka Squirrel Nuru girl who I kept seeing at Kaheka office just for massage. She used to allow full roaming short of FIV with passionate HJ, but now ZERO roam. Now reluctantly offers jackhammer HJ but wants to be legit. Oh well. Switching back to her office mate Erlinda.

H Mobius
10-13-17, 22:02
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-malaysian-century-center/6928788

Are you talking about this girl? Been thinking about trying. If so, what did she look like?Looks, acts and almost sounds like a princessy KBG. Good HJ if you don't mind the attitude, but she moved to a supposedly legit place so she may or may not still be giving HJ. Stays out of arm's reach.

KaraSnsd
10-13-17, 22:07
The owner aint no saint either.The owner, Pat aka Jaymie, used to be at leelawadee and then Thailand Massage and then a legit place in century square downtown. She is tiny but pretty and she let me lick her pussy and suck those tits. Her tits are deflated though. She gave a good HJ but hated the cum. I wish she was back in town. She was nice and had a pretty face.

Captain Nemo
10-13-17, 22:25
Could someone kindly tell me where is Mia / Miaa, once on the 13th floor at CC? Is she still there or is she now at Top Spa?

I've lost her number and would like to see her again.

Any info is appreciated! Mahalos!

CN.

Shibiko
10-14-17, 02:35
Looks, acts and almost sounds like a princessy KBG. Good HJ if you don't mind the attitude, but she moved to a supposedly legit place so she may or may not still be giving HJ. Stays out of arm's reach.I believe she was calling he business snow massage or something like that, I forgot what name she was using then. Same chick though using the name Aria now.

HumHumhoi
10-14-17, 02:44
Looks, acts and almost sounds like a princessy KBG. Good HJ if you don't mind the attitude, but she moved to a supposedly legit place so she may or may not still be giving HJ. Stays out of arm's reach.Yes she's Malasian and keeps very FAR away as mobius stated.

HappyTug
10-14-17, 03:46
Looks like the Pearl City house is out of business. My friend who went there a few times told me that they are no longer there and thinks they are all at the Halawa location now. HT.

HawaiiStyle
10-14-17, 04:33
I believe she was calling he business snow massage or something like that, I forgot what name she was using then. Same chick though using the name Aria now.Do you mean Luna? Went to see her once, very friendly. Quite a few reports on her if you search her name. Good massage, sensual HE but absolutely no roaming.

-HS.

HawaiiStyle
10-14-17, 04:40
Could someone kindly tell me where is Mia / Miaa, once on the 13th floor at CC? Is she still there or is she now at Top Spa?

I've lost her number and would like to see her again.

Any info is appreciated! Mahalos!

CN.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sesual-nuru-by-gorgous-girls/5616510

I believe this is her backpage listing, I have read that she may be working with another girl.

-HS.

Bukake King
10-14-17, 07:16

Went back for consistent MILF YUMI. Good massage, pretty face, nice slim body, smallish tits but I like them. Always let's me roam for no extra but always leave extra. Very sensual HJ, and let me take off her top. YMMV. She told me come back next time FS. What? I'm there. Used to FS wuth her, but it's been a while. She's kinda off and on with FS. I like banging her with young looking nani. Very pretty MILF with good service.

Buka.

H Mobius
10-14-17, 12:32
I believe she was calling he business snow massage or something like that, I forgot what name she was using then. Same chick though using the name Aria now.She was doing her own thing within someone else's business, advertising as Aria. She was using one of Snow Massage's rooms. That condo unit was sold. They both had to leave. Aria wound up in Sakura.

Btw for guys who hate seeing other men in a girlie place, or just feel intimidated, Sakura sometimes has their boy chilling in there. I expect if you try to force anything on her, Aria will send him to you.

H Mobius
10-14-17, 13:37
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sesual-nuru-by-gorgous-girls/5616510

I believe this is her backpage listing, I have read that she may be working with another girl.

-HS.Yes I recognize that as one of the phone numbers she was using. The guys were discussing she has a health issue and is more of a mama now. The pic witb the girl laying down with huge muffin on display, looks like an actual CC pic.

DRmjm
10-14-17, 13:45
I have not seen her since January, but the five times before that FS every time, no asking, or negotiating. Short massage and then FS. Has something changed with her?

Went back for consistent MILF YUMI. Good massage, pretty face, nice slim body, smallish tits but I like them. Always let's me roam for no extra but always leave extra. Very sensual HJ, and let me take off her top. YMMV. She told me come back next time FS. What? I'm there. Used to FS wuth her, but it's been a while. She's kinda off and on with FS. I like banging her with young looking nani. Very pretty MILF with good service.

Buka.

Shoots Brah
10-15-17, 00:12
The owner, Pat aka Jaymie, used to be at leelawadee and then Thailand Massage and then a legit place in century square downtown. She is tiny but pretty and she let me lick her pussy and suck those tits. Her tits are deflated though. She gave a good HJ but hated the cum. I wish she was back in town. She was nice and had a pretty face.I would lick her pussy. LOL. She is on the older side though and it's starting to show. Most I ever got with her was slight FIV. But even then it was a little hesitant on her part. But yes, I can confirm 75% of the therapists that work there offers some type of play.

Asianlover4u
10-15-17, 18:17
Fellow Mongerers, due to financial hardships and Christmas right around the corner I can maybe see two of these girls between now and November. Can you help a brother out and let me know which ones are the best for massage and a sensual HE not a jackhammer girl, since I haven't seen any recent posts about these girls.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-body-massage-by-cherry/6224194

Japanese / thai eric (can't seem to find her ad is she still massaging?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/try-the-best-massage-today/6346354187.html (girl in top left corner).

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/professional-thai-massage/6345513897.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/thai-energy/6344115491.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/the-best-massage-by-mayyaa/6345169940.html

Or if anybody can recommend someone good or should I just stick to either Yaya, Gina or Jasmine?

Mahalo.

HawaiiStyle
10-15-17, 19:40
Fellow Mongerers, due to financial hardships and Christmas right around the corner I can maybe see two of these girls between now and November. Can you help a brother out and let me know which ones are the best for massage and a sensual HE not a jackhammer girl, since I haven't seen any recent posts about these girls.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-body-massage-by-cherry/6224194

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/try-the-best-massage-today/6346354187.html (girl in top left corner).

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/professional-thai-massage/6345513897.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/the-best-massage-by-mayyaa/6345169940.html

Or if anybody can recommend someone good or should I just stick to either Yaya, Gina or Jasmine?

Mahalo.My vote would be for yaya as she gives an excellent massage and very sensual HE. And I think she is much prettier than the alternatives that you provided. Just my 2 cents.

-HS.

FCH300
10-15-17, 20:02

Mahalo.If you ask me, your mongering budget isn't all that tight if you can afford two excursions in two weeks but. Maybe your appetite and durability are better than mine.

In any event, I've not seen any of girls that you show in your list. Of the 5 listed, all but one (Mayyaa) are pretty new (only been showing up for a couple of weeks now). They are all new to me and I don't have experience with any of them. However, I did have an excellent time with Aria a few weeks ago and posted a review in this thread about that visit. Others have since added to the knowledge base contained here. Search the Thread for "Aria" and you will find several reports on which to base your judgement. Her current BP ad can be found at the following link:

She would be a good choice as far as I'm concerned.

Coffee Bean
10-15-17, 20:27

Mahalo.The first two pictures are for Veras place. 95% chance you will leave happy. Girl on top left in 2nd picture is Mikki formerly wad SW from 2701. Pic of Thai is fake. It is for older lady pictured in Sakura foot massage ad (2303). Walk away!! Mayya is cute but was reported as legit.

Asianlover4u
10-15-17, 21:49
If you ask me, your mongering budget isn't all that tight if you can afford two excursions in two weeks but. Maybe your appetite and durability are better than mine.

In any event, I've not seen any of girls that you show in your list. Of the 5 listed, all but one (Mayyaa) are pretty new (only been showing up for a couple of weeks now). They are all new to me and I don't have experience with any of them. However, I did have an excellent time with Aria a few weeks ago and posted a review in this thread about that visit. Others have since added to the knowledge base contained here. Search the Thread for "Aria" and you will find several reports on which to base your judgement. Her current BP ad can be found at the following link:

She would be a good choice as far as I'm concerned.I meant I'm pretty much down to one visit per month. Everyone thanks for the info so far.

Castrol
10-16-17, 02:08
My vote would be for yaya as she gives an excellent massage and very sensual HE. And I think she is much prettier than the alternatives that you provided. Just my 2 cents.

-HS.I would agrees she gives a good massage with sensual HE but LIMITED roaming under her clothes and she's demands 1. 20. NO LESS.

Bukake King
10-16-17, 03:27
I have not seen her since January, but the five times before that FS every time, no asking, or negotiating. Short massage and then FS. Has something changed with her?Yea I guess she was trying to go the HJ route, but she's back into the FS action which I'm very happy with. She is a a MILF hottie IMHO. Maybe she just doing known mongers, but I'm just glad to be on the FS Monger list. LOL.

Buka.

OjiiChan69
10-16-17, 03:52
Got some pussyrub action with Selina. That shit is next best thing to BBFS. Soft pussy lips sliding up and down jr's shaft feels pretty damn good.

The even better thing is I know a lot of these place been slow since football season started, so I told her how's about some. 50 per hour action, and she said no problem, but not to tell anybody. Well you mongers heard me. I'm down for. 50 an hour versus. 60. Makes me cum a little better. LOL.

Go while it's available.

Ojii.

H Mobius
10-16-17, 04:03
My vote would be for yaya as she gives an excellent massage and very sensual HE. And I think she is much prettier than the alternatives that you provided. Just my 2 cents.

-HS.I agree. Also, she caters to you. For example, if you have a sore joint she will apply a hot compress if you like. She does not short on time either, though she will discreetly answer texts and calls, and does politely 'end' conversations with guys trying to keep her on the phone such as with chit-chat. She does not like too much roaming and only takes a limited number of guys a day then is done, so your schedules may not agree.

"Mayyaa" may be YMMV for you, but she is known to short time by more than 50% and is an expensive upsell. That pic may be a few years old.

Cherry (estimated apparent age 45) allows a lot of play but you might as well AMP for the price she demands. That pic is not a good likeness of her. These pics appear to be a few years old, but of her:

http://backpage.com.honolulu.escortbabylon.com/post/23148844/#.

Good luck.

BigM808
10-16-17, 14:48
I've seen this lady a few times at CC. She doesn't have a lot of reviews on here. She's a short little thing, maybe 5'1' with some of the biggest natural boobs I've seen on a Chinese lady. MILF type, probably mid 40's. Gives a pretty good massage with HE but FS is available though it might take you a second visit. I like her body in a weird way. It's thick and different than your spinner type. Wish she's do more on the BJ front, none for me but overall a positive experience. Didn't try daty, just quick wham and bam but figured I'd throw this review out there.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/so-relaxing-relieve-muscular-tension-busty-sexy-best-service-for-u-8084287695/7802093

JohnnyZero
10-16-17, 19:02
Thanks for the report. Her bod looks nice from the pics.

I've seen this lady a few times at CC. She doesn't have a lot of reviews on here. She's a short little thing, maybe 5'1' with some of the biggest natural boobs I've seen on a Chinese lady. MILF type, probably mid 40's. Gives a pretty good massage with HE but FS is available though it might take you a second visit. I like her body in a weird way. It's thick and different than your spinner type. Wish she's do more on the BJ front, none for me but overall a positive experience. Didn't try daty, just quick wham and bam but figured I'd throw this review out there.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/so-relaxing-relieve-muscular-tension-busty-sexy-best-service-for-u-8084287695/7802093

Hawaiian007
10-16-17, 20:33
Thanks for the report. Her bod looks nice from the pics.Got to kind of sort of disagree with your assessment in just MHO. Min aka the Chinese one in Executive Center had the biggest b OO bs I've ever had the fun to play, suck, and watch go round and round while pounding her, when she did / was still doing her wild days. Sadly she no longer does the deeds so maybe the current consensus is that yes this is the biggest Chinese b OO bs available for play now.

Cmore
10-17-17, 00:40
Just looking for clarification on the link below. Name in the ad is Jenny, and she used to have ad's on CL with that name as well. Saw her a few months back in 2403. Not sure that I'd say she is as old as 45, but would guess in the 37 - 40-something range. Nice big fake D's under a tank top with no bra (pasties only). Wanted to know how much tip when I asked for top off and I just it will be good. Allows touching and sucking of the D's. Hesitated when I asked about bottoms coming off but allowed FIV although her shorts were not very easy to make that work. I suspect they would've come off if I was persistent or generous enough. Not sure if she'd allow more than that, but since she is older than most of the younger slimmer ones working out of 2403 she may have to give more mileage in lieu of looks / age. Will short time unless you keep track and hold her accountable. Seems the norm for most working out of 2403.

I agree. Also, she caters to you. For example, if you have a sore joint she will apply a hot compress if you like. She does not short on time either, though she will discreetly answer texts and calls, and does politely 'end' conversations with guys trying to keep her on the phone such as with chit-chat. She does not like too much roaming and only takes a limited number of guys a day then is done, so your schedules may not agree.

"Mayyaa" may be YMMV for you, but she is known to short time by more than 50% and is an expensive upsell. That pic may be a few years old.

Cherry (estimated apparent age 45) allows a lot of play but you might as well AMP for the price she demands. That pic is not a good likeness of her. These pics appear to be a few years old, but of her:

http://backpage.com.honolulu.escortbabylon.com/post/23148844/#.

Good luck.

H Mobius
10-17-17, 01:38
Just looking for clarification on the link below. Name in the ad is Jenny, and she used to have ad's on CL with that name as well. Saw her a few months back in 2403. Not sure that I'd say she is as old as 45, but would guess in the 37 - 40-something range. Nice big fake D's under a tank top with no bra (pasties only). Wanted to know how much tip when I asked for top off and I just it will be good. Allows touching and sucking of the D's. Hesitated when I asked about bottoms coming off but allowed FIV although her shorts were not very easy to make that work. I suspect they would've come off if I was persistent or generous enough. Not sure if she'd allow more than that, but since she is older than most of the younger slimmer ones working out of 2403 she may have to give more mileage in lieu of looks / age. Will short time unless you keep track and hold her accountable. Seems the norm for most working out of 2403.Yes she is Jenny. I suppose it depends how much bondo she has on and the eye of the beholder; but she appears over 40.

Topless was way expensive (even though her tits are pretty big) so I did not partake for more. Session was almost 50% short and she tried to trick me whilst giving attitude when I tried to "hold her accountable". I'm just a caveman, but can tell time and add numbers like 60 and 140 and 200.

Yes 2403 was great when Rina and Yaya were there, though I cannot speak for the hotties in the link provided by Asian975.

Poiuy2
10-17-17, 03:14
Got some pussyrub action with Selina. That shit is next best thing to BBFS. Soft pussy lips sliding up and down jr's shaft feels pretty damn good.

The even better thing is I know a lot of these place been slow since football season started, so I told her how's about some. 50 per hour action, and she said no problem, but not to tell anybody. Well you mongers heard me. I'm down for. 50 an hour versus. 60. Makes me cum a little better. LOL.

Go while it's available.

Ojii.Must be slow. Her partner was on her rags so couldn't offer FS. I was going to walk, but she said how about a massage + HJ for $. I took her offer. I agree. It's more enjoyable when it's cheaper. Haha.

JohnnyZero
10-17-17, 17:44
Is this Angel Thai massage? I went there a long time ago and a Jenny tried to upsell me for HE and got mad when I didn't want to give her. 8 for HE. She had a lot of attitude.

Yes she is Jenny. I suppose it depends how much bondo she has on and the eye of the beholder; but she appears over 40.

Topless was way expensive (even though her tits are pretty big) so I did not partake for more. Session was almost 50% short and she tried to trick me whilst giving attitude when I tried to "hold her accountable". I'm just a caveman, but can tell time and add numbers like 60 and 140 and 200.

Yes 2403 was great when Rina and Yaya were there, though I cannot speak for the hotties in the link provided by Asian975.

KaraSnsd
10-17-17, 19:27
Anyone know what happened to Scarlet / Sabrina who used to work out of massage places in cc? She was young, about 19-20 with huge tits, a bit chubby and local face. She had a short stint as an AMP girl but I never tried her there.

Coffee Bean
10-17-17, 20:25
Anyone know what happened to Scarlet / Sabrina who used to work out of massage places in cc? She was young, about 19-20 with huge tits, a bit chubby and local face. She had a short stint as an AMP girl but I never tried her there.She used to work with Thai Nikki at first. She was good fun. Local girl from Big island I think. Last I saw she had advertised as an indie in BP. Haven't seem her post in long time.

Cloe Stone
10-17-17, 20:34
Does anyone have a review for this Thai provider that goes by Sisi? It appears she is working out of Thai Style in CC #3903?

Legit Massage? Good or Average Massage Skills? HE available?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/best-massage-by-sisi/6350317628.html

Thanks,

CS.

Cloe Stone
10-17-17, 20:37
Anyone know what happened to Scarlet / Sabrina who used to work out of massage places in cc? She was young, about 19-20 with huge tits, a bit chubby and local face. She had a short stint as an AMP girl but I never tried her there.Have not seen a post from her in awhile. Think she moved to mainland. She is a cool girl that actually has some good massage skills. She started massage career at legit Thai Massage place. If anyone hears she is back, please let me know.

Aloha,

CS.

BullyRabbit
10-17-17, 21:08

Go while it's available.

Ojii.Before she went Cali I used to see her only for FS.

Just bcuz to me she's really attractive, liked them mini Cs and daty.

Got BnS at sunflower today so I declined and remembered this post and called Selina, she was available so I went up there and requested the pussy rub.

Damn nice and warm with her CG grinding her hips back and forth! And she knows just how far to go up so I didn't accidently puinsai!!

She used both hands to tickle behind, a little headstroking while humping and that was too much!! Didn't last but 10 min before I blew all over myself!!

She also said its really slow here and she will be leaving within a week again. Just in case she really does book imma go hana hou on her!!

DeadHead1
10-17-17, 22:07
That's Gigi a lot older than looks in that pic. Massage is eh. Ending is ok though.

Does anyone have a review for this Thai provider that goes by Sisi? It appears she is working out of Thai Style in CC #3903?

Thanks,

CS.

HawaiianTime
10-17-17, 23:07
Anyone know where Lilly of Lelawadee disappeared too? Did she get married and moved off this rock? Mahalos.She is still around. In the past few months I've seen her a few times. Many of these girls always go back to CC. Don't know what she is doing there. Probably visiting friends. She still has that baby face. She's a cutie. Would love to get into her panties. She's definitely in the upper class of these girls.

H Mobius
10-17-17, 23:13
Is this Angel Thai massage? I went there a long time ago and a Jenny tried to upsell me for HE and got mad when I didn't want to give her. 8 for HE. She had a lot of attitude.No, she was working the places in the high-rise portion of CC. Think she was in Vera's at that time.

Skyline Chrome
10-17-17, 23:27
She is still around. In the past few months I've seen her a few times. Many of these girls always go back to CC. Don't know what she is doing there. Probably visiting friends. She still has that baby face. She's a cutie. Would love to get into her panties. She's definitely in the upper class of these girls.Who wouldn't want to get those thongs off.

WhateverIWant
10-18-17, 00:02
Another session with April, I just got back to the Island after being in the bland Midwest.

As usual she did her CMT massage, with her sensuous little hands. He pictures don't lie she is really put together in the way I like. Excellent chest and great curves in that tiny, little package. I would like to have one like this at home.

She started with the slow strokes and it was off to the races.

She's not the cheapest option, so she's not for cheapskates, but she's worth every penny.

Hope she sticks around, since I just returned.

Enjoy.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/sweet-petite-thai-treat-catch/6350435726.html

NinjaLurker
10-18-17, 00:18
Went to see Candy again. Nice lady, hard to understand her Chinese / English. Very good massage technique, well trained in China. Pretty good HE skills. For me, I want a good massage anything else I appreciate.

Cmore
10-18-17, 00:25
When I saw Sisi, I thought her massage was pretty good. Her tease was excellent. But doesn't allow much roaming, as I recall, only outside the clothes and mostly bottom area only.

Thanks,

CS.

Lucky808
10-18-17, 00:31
Went to see Candy again. Nice lady, hard to understand her Chinese / English. Very good massage technique, well trained in China. Pretty good HE skills. For me, I want a good massage anything else I appreciate.Which Candy is this, where she work from?

Alikaprovides
10-18-17, 02:54
Is this Angel Thai massage? I went there a long time ago and a Jenny tried to upsell me for HE and got mad when I didn't want to give her. 8 for HE. She had a lot of attitude.Jai dee thai get play? 2402.

PureSexxy
10-18-17, 11:46
Who wouldn't want to get those thongs off.I'm sure one of us hit that. Hint Hint.

VietFunGuy
10-18-17, 17:32
100%.

Agree brah. But she say she going to leave next week sometime. Sorry to tell ya. But I'm going to grab her while I can.

Peace.

Another session with April, I just got back to the Island after being in the bland Midwest.

As usual she did her CMT massage, with her sensuous little hands. He pictures don't lie she is really put together in the way I like. Excellent chest and great curves in that tiny, little package. I would like to have one like this at home.

She started with the slow strokes and it was off to the races.

She's not the cheapest option, so she's not for cheapskates, but she's worth every penny.

Hope she sticks around, since I just returned.

Enjoy.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/sweet-petite-thai-treat-catch/6350435726.html

NinjaLurker
10-18-17, 17:50
Which Candy is this, where she work from?Howzit Lucky,

She is on 8th floor CC. Older Chinese. Been around a long time.

NL.

KaraSnsd
10-18-17, 18:58
Jai dee thai get play? 2402.I don't think any play there. All old women therapists. Seems legit and lots of couples go there.

Cloe Stone
10-19-17, 07:00
100%.

Agree brah. But she say she going to leave next week sometime. Sorry to tell ya. But I'm going to grab her while I can.

Peace.April fans, please ease up. She is attractive and provides an ok massage. She is also an up-seller! The purpose of this thread is to converse about up-sellers like April and attempt to distinguish her behavior, not promote it. Just my two cents.

Anyone with more than 23 posts try her lately?

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
10-19-17, 07:03
April fans, please ease up. She is attractive and provides an ok massage. She is also an up-seller! The purpose of this thread is to converse about up-sellers like April and attempt to distinguish her behavior, not promote it. Just my two cents.

Aloha,

CS.Damn spell check.

Shibiko
10-19-17, 13:44
April fans, please ease up. She is attractive and provides an ok massage. She is also an up-seller! The purpose of this thread is to converse about up-sellers like April and attempt to distinguish her behavior, not promote it. Just my two cents.

Aloha,

CS.Tried her in the past, she's too much! Puts up a front at first and try's to lure you in. Major upseller! Turn off for me, better to go to a AMP for her pricing and you'll get better service and relaxation for sure.

Hawaii65
10-19-17, 14:34
Does anyone know who is the therapist on the top left of this ad? I've been there many times to see Nadia and I see that therapist there almost every time. She looks good and I plan to try her the next time.

As far as Nadia goes, she gives a very good and thorough massage. Nice and sensual HE. She does allow quite a bit of roaming, more after repeat visits.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-relaxing-thai-massagehour/6351500284.html

Castrol
10-19-17, 15:56
Does anyone know who is the therapist on the top left of this ad? I've been there many times to see Nadia and I see that therapist there almost every time. She looks good and I plan to try her the next time.

As far as Nadia goes, she gives a very good and thorough massage. Nice and sensual HE. She does allow quite a bit of roaming, more after repeat visits.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-relaxing-thai-massagehour/6351500284.htmlThat's Ginger in the top left. She good with extras available but IGNORE Nana in the photo below. UPSELLER and attitude problems. She's the owner but don't SEE her if possible. A lot of other Thai girls hate her fucking presence around the place. Nana likes to visit the game room across the Self Storage near Home Bar a lot.

Coffee Bean
10-19-17, 16:05

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-relaxing-thai-massagehour/6351500284.htmlThat's Ginger. , Decent massage, nice HE. Let me play with the jugs. Cool with OTC roaming. Repeatable.

AllNuts
10-19-17, 16:07
Someone already reported on her. Another monger was saying it's Sasha in another post but I mentioned it wasn't.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7541-Massage-Therapists&p=3507559#post3507559.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-relaxing-thai-massagehour/6351500284.html

Coffee Bean
10-19-17, 16:14
Tried her in the past, she's too much! Puts up a front at first and try's to lure you in. Major upseller! Turn off for me, better to go to a AMP for her pricing and you'll get better service and relaxation for sure.I met her at Thai aroma in Kapolei. Attitude turned me off so I will not repeat. Also her face showing age, but she get big titties.

Eric Shin
10-19-17, 17:13

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-relaxing-thai-massagehour/6351500284.htmlForgot the name of the girl in the yellow. She will do the HJ and has a awesome rack with nice big light brown areolas.

Coffee Bean
10-19-17, 17:45
That's Ginger. , Decent massage, nice HE. Let me play with the jugs. Cool with OTC roaming. Repeatable.Last time I went Amazing Thai. Nana came up to me with a smile and said Hi to me, adressed me by name and gave me a hug. WTF?? I haven't seen her since she first started in CC. I said that I wouldn't repeat but I have to admit. She was looking pretty good that day. Feel like living dangerously. Think I'll go have a few drinks at 939 first and go see her for a HE and massage? Someone talk me out of it!! LOL.

Pine Apple
10-19-17, 19:47
Saw Cherry recently. Great HJ and prostate massage as others have reported. Give pretty good massage too! She has other girls available, one Japanese and one black girl. Any intel on them?

Beanlover
10-19-17, 20:52

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-relaxing-thai-massagehour/6351500284.htmlNadia's been upselling lately, but after I resist she always ends up saying "next time" Definite buzz-kill though. Will have to try Ginger next.

Get that Bean!

C Man
10-20-17, 05:43
Anybody has intel on Summer who works out of Century Center 2602? Pay for Play or strictly legit? Tried RTTFF and using search feature but no dice. Claims to be Thai.

AlohaJ
10-20-17, 12:01
Anybody has intel on Summer who works out of Century Center 2602? Pay for Play or strictly legit? Tried RTTFF and using search feature but no dice. Claims to be Thai.I've got plenty of Intel on her. She travels back and forth from Utah, she used to live here. She uses Siam Thai as a place to work sometimes or sets up shop on a hotel. She is Thai, really cute and gives Crazy sensual HE, but no full service for me at least. Her prices are a little high, but she does make sure your completely satisfies, with a good massage as a bonus. I haven't seen her posting yet, so if she is here, I will definitely see her. I hope this helps.

VietFunGuy
10-20-17, 14:31
Can anyone help a braddah out?

Peace

I've got plenty of Intel on her. She travels back and forth from Utah, she used to live here. She uses Siam Thai as a place to work sometimes or sets up shop on a hotel. She is Thai, really cute and gives Crazy sensual HE, but no full service for me at least. Her prices are a little high, but she does make sure your completely satisfies, with a good massage as a bonus. I haven't seen her posting yet, so if she is here, I will definitely see her. I hope this helps..

LostIn808
10-20-17, 16:02
Any recommendations on real legit Thai massage by good looking girl. HE not required. Kat from Siam Thai was good but she's gone.

DRmjm
10-20-17, 16:14
Batam Tree Samsung Plaza. Place is legit, the owner is cute.

Any recommendations on real legit Thai massage by good looking girl. HE not required. Kat from Siam Thai was good but she's gone.

Coffee Bean
10-20-17, 16:28
Any recommendations on real legit Thai massage by good looking girl. HE not required. Kat from Siam Thai was good but she's gone.Try Honey at 2701. Young pretty cute, no HE. Nice relaxing massage.

HiHorse
10-20-17, 17:19
Tried her in the past, she's too much! Puts up a front at first and try's to lure you in. Major upseller! Turn off for me, better to go to a AMP for her pricing and you'll get better service and relaxation for sure.Exactly almost like theyre selling us on her.

JabroniAdams
10-20-17, 17:26
I've got plenty of Intel on her. She travels back and forth from Utah, she used to live here. She uses Siam Thai as a place to work sometimes or sets up shop on a hotel. She is Thai, really cute and gives Crazy sensual HE, but no full service for me at least. Her prices are a little high, but she does make sure your completely satisfies, with a good massage as a bonus. I haven't seen her posting yet, so if she is here, I will definitely see her. I hope this helps.Summer is back, just visited the other day. I agree with the great HE, but her massage is ok at best. She sticks more towards medium / light pressure than anything else.

JabroniAdams
10-20-17, 17:30
Nadia's been upselling lately, but after I resist she always ends up saying "next time" Definite buzz-kill though. Will have to try Ginger next.

Get that Bean!I was visiting the CC2602 the other day and noticed a taller, skinnier girl go into Nana's place that I haven't seen before. Probably the cutest one I've seen working at that place, and it wasn't Gin. Anyone got any info?

Coffee Bean
10-20-17, 18:08
I was visiting the CC2602 the other day and noticed a taller, skinnier girl go into Nana's place that I haven't seen before. Probably the cutest one I've seen working at that place, and it wasn't Gin. Anyone got any info?Was it the girl in the right of ad? I don't know who that one is.

SexyPanda
10-20-17, 18:48
Can anyone direct me to a place that can offer a real sensual HJ? Not just jackhammer action that last 10 min? Also would it cost more for such a request? Pm is fine. Thanks.

Panda.

Ernestm
10-20-17, 19:43
Any recommendations on real legit Thai massage by good looking girl. HE not required. Kat from Siam Thai was good but she's gone.Nancy at the First Interstate Building, totally legit Thai stretching and pressure points. Selena who owns Thai Spaya gives a good massage as well, lighter but still good. Don't know if Nit is still around, last I saw her was at Jai Dee, she gives a good massage as well.

Cmore
10-20-17, 20:33
That's good to know. I saw her several months back when she first started, and although she allowed undraped front and back and some roaming, she didn't want to do HE (that day at least). Too bad as I was horny as hell and her rack looked great from close up. Glad to know she's come over to the dark side. She was working out of the 5th floor when I saw her. What place is she working out of now?

That's Ginger. , Decent massage, nice HE. Let me play with the jugs. Cool with OTC roaming. Repeatable.

Bigboner
10-20-17, 21:08
Just saw this ad today. TGTBT??

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/energy-always-forever/6351800573.html

Thanks!

BullyRabbit
10-20-17, 21:26
Pretty convenient but awkward. Some really decent massages and HEs and YMMV roamings on the 39th, all together.

Ya got gina, jen, joy and April. Thats a stacked lineup IMO of course. 3 of my GoTos in the same place?

Hopefully they all on diiferent timeframes or too busy to give me looks when I in there for someone else! LOL.

Gina used to do me legit till 1 day after a few months of not scheduling with her she just blurted " how come you no see me anymore, bcuz this? She then darksided me and said no tell nobody. But everybody knows already! Limited under and otc roaming.

Met jen at 2701 before they all moved up here. She really cool and professional, great massage w-an even better HE. Roaming under and otc.

I used to see joy at 3901 last time she was here. She's young and her massage and HE is sensual, (I love it!) Roaming, yes.

You all know about April so I won't go there, altho she the only 1 that upsells out of the group.

Have not seen Angie yet.

At least its not as bad as going to sunflower and TM is right next door! Almos everytime I went to SF there was someone coming or going from TM!

But hey, main ting we have fun right!

H Mobius
10-20-17, 22:48
Nancy at the First Interstate Building, totally legit Thai stretching and pressure points.That sounds interesting sir, do you have her ad? Nice change from CC.

Coffee Bean
10-21-17, 00:14
Just saw this ad today. TGTBT??

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/energy-always-forever/6351800573.html

Thanks!Fake picture. Part of Chinese network. I will avoid.

H Mobius
10-21-17, 00:24
She's young and her massage and HE is sensual, (I love it!) Roaming, yes.Did she come back?

BullyRabbit
10-21-17, 01:30
Did she come back?Yes she is back. The other room on 39th floor. Her ad is on CL. Sorry I don't know how to copy, paste.

Blake123
10-21-17, 04:01

Batam Tree Samsung Plaza. Place is legit, the owner is cute.Pretty sure you meant Thai Banyan. Not sure if that place is still open. The owner opened a new place in the CC, suite 105 A, earlier this month. It's called Waikiki Massage Clinic. That's a pretty legit-sounding name, I'd say. Yes, the owner is a cute Thai and she knows how to give a real Thai massage.

John Ross
10-21-17, 04:05
Pretty sure you meant Thai Banyan. Not sure if that place is still open. The owner opened a new place in the CC, suite 105 A, earlier this month. It's called Waikiki Massage Clinic. That's a pretty legit-sounding name, I'd say. Yes, the owner is a cute Thai and she knows how to give a real Thai massage.Nina? I was wondering if she was still around. She did a great Thai massage and stretch.

Blake123
10-21-17, 04:13
Nina? I was wondering if she was still around. She did a great Thai massage and stretch.Yes. Nina. She's one of the few who actually knows what she is doing.

Coffee Bean
10-21-17, 05:32
Just saw Honey at 2701. Liked what I saw. Small suckable breasts, nice legs and ass. Showered, massage undraped. Lots of attention to my buns. In the flip, I was at full attention, begging for HE. LOL. Alas. Another blue ball special. She said no HE. Tried offering cash, but no soup for me. Sad thing is I will repeat since she cute and decent massage. Loo.

DRmjm
10-21-17, 11:35
Yes, that's what I get posting on an iPhone with a small screen. Also, yes, the woman I saw was Nina. She turned me into a pretzel!

Pretty sure you meant Thai Banyan. Not sure if that place is still open. The owner opened a new place in the CC, suite 105 A, earlier this month. It's called Waikiki Massage Clinic. That's a pretty legit-sounding name, I'd say. Yes, the owner is a cute Thai and she knows how to give a real Thai massage.

H Mobius
10-21-17, 13:25
Yes she is back. The other room on 39th floor. Her ad is on CL. Sorry I don't know how to copy, paste.Thanks man.

Bigboner
10-21-17, 14:43
Fake picture. Part of Chinese network. I will avoid.Thanks man for saving us some $$.

BroDudeMan
10-21-17, 15:47
I'm looking for an actual good quality massage with a HE.

Esunchiste
10-21-17, 20:28
For all you Rina fans looks like she's back.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fantastic-massage-never-rush-great-massage-100-real-picture/8175048

H Mobius
10-21-17, 21:12

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fantastic-massage-never-rush-great-massage-100-real-picture/8175048Yaye! Don't everybody go stampeding over there :)

Hopefully she will be able to service, and not switch-out on guys like she did last time.

John Ross
10-21-17, 21:24
Century Center ac shutdown
Monday, Oct. 24 9:00 am
duration 24-48 hours

Got a letter from Hawaiiana Management today. CC will repair broken and leaking underground pipes for the ac chillers. I'd stay out of CC during that time as there will be no ac, and the floor vents only let a little air in.

RockCandy
10-21-17, 21:38
Nancy at the First Interstate Building, totally legit Thai stretching and pressure points. Selena who owns Thai Spaya gives a good massage as well, lighter but still good. Don't know if Nit is still around, last I saw her was at Jai Dee, she gives a good massage as well.I've been seeing Selena for awhile now. I would not say she's totally legit but you have to ask for the HE. She won't initiate from her side. Massage is pretty good but not that strong if you are a muscular guy with knots.

H Mobius
10-22-17, 02:44
duration 24-48 hours

Got a letter from Hawaiiana Management today. CC will repair broken and leaking underground pipes for the ac chillers. I'd stay out of CC during that time as there will be no ac, and the floor vents only let a little air in.Seems not a week goes by when there is not an announcement in the elevators for building work. It's good they maintain it, but there's 'no peace' in a sense.

Right now there are notes about the AC; recently there was a total power shutdown and a total water shutdown.

Yes it will be brutal when the AC is offline. It's not like everyone will be able to vacate.

The 24th falls on a Tuesday. I don't recall the project date; is it Monday the 23rd or Tuesday the 24th?

H Mobius
10-22-17, 02:45
I've been seeing Selena for awhile now. I would not say she's totally legit but you have to ask for the HE. She won't initiate from her side. Massage is pretty good but not that strong if you are a muscular guy with knots.I didn't know she massages. She was always mama, and one of her girls would massage me.

John Ross
10-22-17, 03:11
duration 24-48 hours

Got a letter from Hawaiiana Management today. CC will repair broken and leaking underground pipes for the ac chillers. I'd stay out of CC during that time as there will be no ac, and the floor vents only let a little air in.

Seems not a week goes by when there is not an announcement in the elevators for building work. It's good they maintain it, but there's 'no peace' in a sense.

Right now there are notes about the AC; recently there was a total power shutdown and a total water shutdown.

Yes it will be brutal when the AC is offline. It's not like everyone will be able to vacate.

The 24th falls on a Tuesday. I don't recall the project date; is it Monday the 23rd or Tuesday the 24th?Sorry about that. Monday, October 23.

I haven't been in the building in a while, but, yes, they do a lot of repairs. When someone has to do plumbing repairs (valves) the building has to shut down water to that stack. I remember my plumbers coordinating with the bldg to change out some faucets, and leaky valves.

Cmore
10-22-17, 03:26
Wow, that's interesting. I thought they were totally legit. And Selena is quite attractive. I do think there are also a couple of MT's that fill-in there that also work elsewhere in CC that are known to give HE, but I haven't experienced it myself so far.

I've been seeing Selena for awhile now. I would not say she's totally legit but you have to ask for the HE. She won't initiate from her side. Massage is pretty good but not that strong if you are a muscular guy with knots.

John Ross
10-22-17, 03:57
I didn't know she massages. She was always mama, and one of her girls would massage me.She massages when she is shorthanded, or if you request her. Her massage is alright, kind of on the weak side.

H Mobius
10-22-17, 16:28
She massages when she is shorthanded, or if you request her.Nope. Guess I'm just too grody, man.

Ernestm
10-22-17, 16:40
That sounds interesting sir, do you have her ad? Nice change from CC.Here you go. https://www.yelp.com/biz/nancy-chidsanthia-therapeutic-massage-honolulu.

Bigboner
10-24-17, 03:56
Which one of you suckers made off with my slippahs the other day at CC? I come out after my massage and they gone. I had to wear yours. Gross. Good thing I had one extra pair in the car and threw yours away. Check next time!! Haha.

Hawaiian007
10-24-17, 13:40
Fake picture. Part of Chinese network. I will avoid.Went to see her too, turns out to be bait and switch at 15*1 Chinese network even though she specifically said it was her real picture. I bailed once I saw the Chinese girl come and I told her and compared the picture (showed her too) and said you are not this girl and I left.

Please feel free to add to the blogs below on "Boycott These Places Because".

Hihon
10-24-17, 14:33
I texted Vera the other day and she said she has a new girl, Pinky, from Thailand. I told her I'll try her. BTW, she is NOT the same Pinky that has been at CC for years. Back to Vera's Pinky....wow, cute, thin and very accommodating. Vera, Maria and Tammy give better massages in my opinion but her look and the way she treats you are great. With time she'll improve her massage skills. Give her a try guys. She also has good English speaking skills.

BullyRabbit
10-24-17, 14:41
Which one of you suckers made off with my slippahs the other day at CC? I come out after my massage and they gone. I had to wear yours. Gross. Good thing I had one extra pair in the car and threw yours away. Check next time!! Haha.Oh damn! LOL das why I leave my fone and wallet behind. Just bring what I need so little head no get greedy! Guess I got to carry my slipoahs in the room wit me too!! Das my pet peeve, no fak wit my slippahs!

Hihon
10-24-17, 15:04
Has anyone seen her?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/one-in-a-million-hot-babies-real-one-realx/8896602

Esunchiste
10-24-17, 17:55
I texted Vera the other day and she said she has a new girl, Pinky, from Thailand. I told her I'll try her. BTW, she is NOT the same Pinky that has been at CC for years. Back to Vera's Pinky....wow, cute, thin and very accommodating. Vera, Maria and Tammy give better massages in my opinion but her look and the way she treats you are great. With time she'll improve her massage skills. Give her a try guys. She also has good English speaking skills.Interesting. So now there's 3 pinkys? You would think they'd choose another name.

Bigred808
10-24-17, 18:09
Interesting. So now there's 3 pinkys? You would think they'd choose another name.Anyone seen the ones at Apple or new Sunny not in CC LOL.

Coffee Bean
10-24-17, 19:22
I texted Vera the other day and she said she has a new girl, Pinky, from Thailand. I told her I'll try her. BTW, she is NOT the same Pinky that has been at CC for years. Back to Vera's Pinky....wow, cute, thin and very accommodating. Vera, Maria and Tammy give better massages in my opinion but her look and the way she treats you are great. With time she'll improve her massage skills. Give her a try guys. She also has good English speaking skills.Based on phone number, Pinky was known as New at 2701. She moved to Veras place a little while ago. Average massage for me, Decent HE, very limited roaming otc. TEHO. But for me, there are lots better options around CC. I would rather see Nancy, Tammy, Maria, Nadia or Vera at 2403.

PureSexxy
10-24-17, 20:34
Based on phone number, Pinky was known as New at 2701. She moved to Veras place a little while ago. Average massage for me, Decent HE, very limited roaming otc. TEHO. But for me, there are lots better options around CC. I would rather see Nancy, Tammy, Maria, Nadia or Vera at 2403.Yep her massage is average at best, HJ was ok nothing to write about. I'll stick to Vera, Tammy and Nancy.

Justin Biber
10-24-17, 20:39
Has anyone seen her?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/one-in-a-million-hot-babies-real-one-realx/8896602Read the hanabi thread, mostly negative reviews.

Russ1234
10-24-17, 23:04
Has anyone tried either kimmy or Tammy? Both look hot!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-puuurrfect-cat-awaits-no-otha-gal-do-ya-like-tis-ms-jamaica-bap-bap-bap-bap/6840797

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chocolate-seduction-no-interruptions/7248093

Thanks.

H Mobius
10-25-17, 00:33
Here you go. https://www.yelp.com/biz/nancy-chidsanthia-therapeutic-massage-honolulu.Thanks!

Hawaiian, one time I showed the ad pic (which was like a night and day difference) but in the girl's mind she WAS that young hottie :) It's like the time Mary Ann whacked her head then thought she was Ginger; the Professor tried to hypnotize her back but Gilligan got involved, then he thought HE was Mary Ann.

BullyRabbit
10-25-17, 13:54
Yep her massage is average at best, HJ was ok nothing to write about. I'll stick to Vera, Tammy and Nancy.Thanks for saving me $!! Saw her at 2701. Actually tried to upsell me $. 3 with that less than average massage and HE. Told her she gets standard. And if you good you get more. Hopefully she up her game bcuz she is kinda pretty, like a spinna.

Cosmic Kid
10-25-17, 18:31
Here you go. https://www.yelp.com/biz/nancy-chidsanthia-therapeutic-massage-honolulu.You know those pictures that show the evolution of mankind, the first picture is of a crouching knuckle-dragging ape, and by the last picture we have a fully upright human. That last picture is how I feel when I leave from getting a massage from Nancy. My entire body feels liberated and light, as if I'm walking on air.

NiceBush808
10-25-17, 22:33

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fantastic-massage-never-rush-great-massage-100-real-picture/8175048Has anybody received head from her.? I've experienced her hands before with my penis and cum on her hands and long slender fingers, mmmmm, but what about her mouth, those cute lips of hers and toungue ..Heard she gives a pretty good blowjob, is it true? And now that she's resurfaced does she go completely nude now offering FS? Nice Bush? PM me is fine anyone whose partaken.

Magnus808
10-26-17, 00:51
As the subject says. Anyone know of any good Prostate massage providers?

Pine Apple
10-26-17, 02:05
As the subject says. Anyone know of any good Prostate massage providers?Cherry at cherry spa!!

RubMaidix
10-26-17, 03:53
As the subject says. Anyone know of any good Prostate massage providers?Vicky (Apple) and Cherry, advertises as. Royal on Makaloa or at CC, awsome HJ wit prostrate, pretty good BBBJ too.

Fleshlight
10-26-17, 06:46
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-asian-jennifer-chinese-japanese-come-now/8226718

Pretty blonde Chinese hottie, jennifer back at CC 22nd floor.

Make sure you ask for her, and she's hot and is a nice FS honey. I always have a great time with her. But I always make sure and ask for her. No B&S.

Flesh.

Fleshlight
10-26-17, 06:48
Has anybody received head from her.? I've experienced her hands before with my penis and cum on her hands and long slender fingers, mmmmm, but what about her mouth, those cute lips of hers and toungue ..Heard she gives a pretty good blowjob, is it true? And now that she's resurfaced does she go completely nude now offering FS? Nice Bush? PM me is fine anyone whose partaken.Definitely not true, and if you ask or keep asking everytime you go, you'll get the B&S, or scare her off again into hiding.

Flesh.

Rimmer808
10-26-17, 06:51
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/we-make-your-dreams-come-true/8025343

Looking for decent massage with BBBJCIM finish. Check out Kiki or Momo. Pretty good stuff.

Rim.

NiceBush808
10-26-17, 12:40
Definitely not true, and if you ask or keep asking everytime you go, you'll get the B&S, or scare her off again into hiding.

Flesh.Okay. Thanks for the info bruddah.

DRmjm
10-26-17, 14:14
Definitely not true, and if you ask or keep asking everytime you go, you'll get the B&S, or scare her off again into hiding.

Flesh.Yes, let's keep her around and enjoy her great massage and lovely HE!

Jammum
10-26-17, 15:07
Has anyone tried either kimmy or Tammy? Both look hot!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-puuurrfect-cat-awaits-no-otha-gal-do-ya-like-tis-ms-jamaica-bap-bap-bap-bap/6840797

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chocolate-seduction-no-interruptions/7248093

Thanks.I've seen Kimmys ad before. Tried texting and calling. Never got an answer??

LookingForLefty
10-26-17, 21:17
Will be in town til May 1. Don't plan on venturing outside of CC. Any good UTRs in the building? I'd really like to find a mature tantra goddess like they have on Maui. Also like independents operating out of studio apts. Not really into the high volume operations with full service. Just not for me. Massage is #1, fun #2. No fats or chubs. One thing good about Honolulu is most ads seem to use real pics.

WomenLover2
10-28-17, 14:37
Has anyone seen Mayyaa at Cemtury Center? Her picture looks.

Very pretty.

Is her picture accurate? Does she play or legit?

H Mobius
10-28-17, 18:47

Very pretty.

Is her picture accurate? Does she play or legit?I assume you're asking about the one in 2602 and not the one in 3903. The one in 2602 is pretty but that is an old pic. YMMV but as has been reported she shorts on time substantially. HJ available but that can be had elsewhere without getting ripped off.

WomenLover2
10-28-17, 20:12
I assume you're asking about the one in 2602 and not the one in 3903. The one in 2602 is pretty but that is an old pic. YMMV but as has been reported she shorts on time substantially. HJ available but that can be had elsewhere without getting ripped off.I'm asking about the one in pin Thai 3903.

Does she play?

Ernestm
10-29-17, 00:32

Very pretty.

Is her picture accurate? Does she play or legit?I think you are asking about this one? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/the-best-massage-by-mayyaa/6365029693.html This is just my experience. In this case her pictures are way better than reality. I saw her once last year. In reality she is a well put together late 50's early 60's Thai woman. She was strictly legit with me.

WomenLover2
10-29-17, 00:43
I think you are asking about this one? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/the-best-massage-by-mayyaa/6365029693.html This is just my experience. In this case her pictures are way better than reality. I saw her once last year. In reality she is a well put together late 50's early 60's Thai woman. She was strictly legit with me.Thank you for your input. Yes this is the therapist.

I was asking about. Thank you for the information.

Greatly appreciated.

H Mobius
10-29-17, 13:16
I'm asking about the one in pin Thai 3903.

Does she play?3903 is Thai Style, Angie's place. On the 39th floor, Pin is in 01 and 02.

The one Ernest posted the link for, is or was in 2602; she is the younger one I presumed you were asking about. She is only in her 30's or early 40's at most. That's her in the ad but looks older than that.

Yes she plays but is expensive and likely will short you drastically. As you can see, she has lots of T & A and yes it is tempting. I tried once, it was great, but no repeat for me.

The Maya in Angie's place is well into her 50's possibly early 60's and is very sweet, but may not be your cup of tea. Good luck.

Jonathan C
10-29-17, 14:04
Any word on Lucy?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/chinese-therapy-massage/6365270548.html

H Mobius
10-29-17, 17:55
Any word on Lucy?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/chinese-therapy-massage/6365270548.htmlNice lady, now much older than that pic. Been in CC for years now. If you just need a basic massage, she's good. If you have trouble spots that need 'fixing', you're better off at a Thai place such as the guys (who needed real massage therapy) describe in the Legit thread.

Da One
10-30-17, 03:33
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-massage-massage/6365872562.html

4 pages of hits on Tineye. She's a hot model named Julia Kelly and her pictures have been used everywhere. When are these massage places going to learn that they can't use pics of girls that are that hot and still be believed, but I guess for many guys these fake pics still works to lure them in.

Goser
10-30-17, 11:10
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-japanese-really-princess-relaxing-massage-8082772982/7953718

I believe this is CC 812. I like the picture of this "Japanese" girl, but there is no name of the AMP and no name for the girl either. I know there is another girl there who I do not want to see. Anyone have any intel on this girl?

FCH300
10-30-17, 18:07
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-japanese-really-princess-relaxing-massage-8082772982/7953718

I believe this is CC 812. I like the picture of this "Japanese" girl, but there is no name of the AMP and no name for the girl either. I know there is another girl there who I do not want to see. Anyone have any intel on this girl?The phone number corresponds to Mika's operation right where you think it is. She sometimes has other girls working for her. I remember a pretty well reviewed "Sophie" (not the AlohaMe Sophie) who was there several months ago. Looks like someone new in the operation now. TOFTT and let us know.

H Mobius
10-31-17, 00:04

I believe this is CC 812. I like the picture of this "Japanese" girl, but there is no name of the AMP and no name for the girl either. I know there is another girl there who I do not want to see. Anyone have any intel on this girl?As far as I know, this place has no name and no parking pass; they will give you stickers for using the guest parking.

The last pic says "Riko". There are reports on Riko, who IMHO was a Fine piece of ass.

Sophie was a hottie. She was in that same room a few years ago as well as earlier this year, and hopefully will return one day.

Girls come and go there, but never once have I seen a true J-girl; that claim has only been used as bait. IMHO your experience will be better if you go in not expecting much.

Riko is good but be prepared to be asked for 200 up front, if she is still there.

By the way, all pics in the ad are of the actual room.

Jonathan C
10-31-17, 05:09
Nice lady, now much older than that pic. Been in CC for years now. If you just need a basic massage, she's good. If you have trouble spots that need 'fixing', you're better off at a Thai place such as the guys (who needed real massage therapy) describe in the Legit thread.Well, I DO need something, um, er, "fixed" shall we say, but a legit place won't help me with that, heh. Might Lucy be able to assist?

H Mobius
10-31-17, 10:38
Well, I DO need something, um, er, "fixed" shall we say, but a legit place won't help me with that, heh. Might Lucy be able to assist?Most likely. She has more tools now; not only the jackhammer.

Tiger1973
10-31-17, 16:52
Has anyone tried the posting at the executive center massage spa's? There are no pics but how are the MT's?

Young, old, pretty?

Ck813
10-31-17, 21:27
Anyone remember Maria that used to work out of Salt Lake, then I think CrossPointe, then her own place on Queen Street upstairs?

Has anyone tried Sakura Foot Spa and are they good on the feet?

TIA CK.

Member #3973
10-31-17, 23:58
The energized bunny is back.

Lisa reopened at Sakura University today.

She was last at Hanabi.

Cmore
11-01-17, 03:14
Can I ask about the young one in 2602? The pics looked pretty nice. What was the upcharge for HE, and for roaming UTC? Is it possible to see and suck on that nice rack she keeps covered up? If so what's the donation?

3903 is Thai Style, Angie's place. On the 39th floor, Pin is in 01 and 02.

The one Ernest posted the link for, is or was in 2602; she is the younger one I presumed you were asking about. She is only in her 30's or early 40's at most. That's her in the ad but looks older than that.

Yes she plays but is expensive and likely will short you drastically. As you can see, she has lots of T & A and yes it is tempting. I tried once, it was great, but no repeat for me.

The Maya in Angie's place is well into her 50's possibly early 60's and is very sweet, but may not be your cup of tea. Good luck.

Justin Biber
11-01-17, 04:14
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-asian-jennifer-chinese-japanese-come-now/8226718

Pretty blonde Chinese hottie, jennifer back at CC 22nd floor.

Make sure you ask for her, and she's hot and is a nice FS honey. I always have a great time with her. But I always make sure and ask for her. No B&S.

Flesh.First visit I asked for jennifer and still got the bait and switch. C girl black hair mid 30's 5 ft 5 medium build. As soon as she came in the upsell started 260 total for FS. Nogotiated 120 for rub and tug. During tug she tells me FS for 200 total, I asked for BBFS she agreed finished on her belly. The upsell pressure just spoiled the visit. No repeat for me. Is there really a hot blond jennifer.

Cayde6
11-01-17, 05:07
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/mandy-style-massage/6369083762.html

Any info on Mandy?

Hawaiian007
11-01-17, 13:56

Any info on Mandy?LMAO. 1 posting newbie, GO TRY! She will take are of you if you pay her. Hiran Century Center. After she done with you she tell you "I love you" come back now!

Be sure to post your experience after seeing her instead of just asking questions on your first post!

SMDH.

Hawaiian007
11-01-17, 13:58
Anyone remember Maria that used to work out of Salt Lake, then I think CrossPointe, then her own place on Queen Street upstairs?

TIA CK.I remember Maria. Both Salt Lake and Queen street. Stopped going to her when more younger talent became available and she wouldn't do more than HE.

George111
11-01-17, 15:48
I remember Maria. Both Salt Lake and Queen street. Stopped going to her when more younger talent became available and she wouldn't do more than HE.

007.That time had many locals, white therapists. Wish there were more Maria type now.

Eric Shin
11-01-17, 17:50

Any info on Mandy?If you are going to Hiram, Jasmine is the best at that place. She's a major freak.

Poiuy2
11-01-17, 19:10

TIA CK.I tried the Sakura foot place. That's the red building by 24 hour, correct? Had all male therapists and only one female. She worked on another customer. My guy worked me hard in a non gay way. I walked out of there pretty loose. I was surprised. Haven't had a good legit massage in a long time. Did the full body and foot combo. . 60 for a full hour. Would I repeat. Perhaps. But I'd rather get a weak massage with a hot young chick and HE for 1. 2.

Mongers Rus
11-01-17, 19:46
Got me some Vivian today. Used to work here before. Very pretty face, big eyes, brown straight hair. Milk smooth skin, couple tats, nice D bolts on that are great. Could be big Cs, but because she so slim they look huge. Nice long legs with flat tummy. She is very attractive.

Service was excellent. Very AMP trained. Shower before and after. Washed me down, wiped me down, helped me get dressed. Just like AMP girls.

Super nice BBBJ. She really liked BBBJ! Even after I made her cum multiple times and was ready to penetrate her, she kept going for jr BBBJ. Looks like she wanted me to double pop, but unable to handle, I had to tell cannot and let's pound! BBBJ was nice though. Likes to look at you while she sucking you. Pussy was wet and tight. After DATY till she came, went straight into DFK. SHe loves DFK.

Finished up, showered together again and cleaned me up. Very good service. No rush. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO Standard FS fees. Definitely repeat.

On my way=out, met Carina. Very pretty Chinese / Japanese. Nice big tits that are natural. Dark nipples as I could see through her dress. Nice and soft as she let me feelum as I was leaving. LOL.

Rus.

MisoHoney808
11-01-17, 19:52
I tried the Sakura foot place. That's the red building by 24 hour, correct? Had all male therapists and only one female. She worked on another customer. My guy worked me hard in a non gay way. I walked out of there pretty loose. I was surprised. Haven't had a good legit massage in a long time. Did the full body and foot combo. . 60 for a full hour. Would I repeat. Perhaps. But I'd rather get a weak massage with a hot young chick and HE for 1. 2.I tried Sakura Foot spa recently (check my post in the Legit thread). They're now in CC.

BigM808
11-01-17, 22:17
Saw her a few weeks ago. I think she rotates around CC and I saw her at Sakura, but I don't think she's there all the time. She's really tiny and pics are close but it's hard to tell. Close enough for me. I prefer going to places for a good massage and he, which is exactly what I got. Full hour massage with a nice, slow finish for me. I thought she was really cute and was very sweet. I'd definitely repeat. Standard fees. Didn't try for anything more and she didn't offer. If you like a good massage with a happy finish, she'll deliver for you. I do love light touch teasing before the flip and hers was good, but still searching for my go to in that department.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-malaysian-century-center/6966101

Demolition Man
11-02-17, 01:47
Seen Nana at 2601; she is the girl on the right in this ad. Was greeted by a very cute girl when I rang the bell; she appeared to be possibly a mix of Thai and Chinese. Waited for Nana and laid on my stomach undraped. Before the massage, I instructed her to leave the towel off and she complied. I asked for light to medium pressure. On the flip, she asked do you want to massage that pointing to my guy ready for action? I gladly said yes please and she gave a decent HJ started slow and jackhammer at the end. Overall, an average experience. I am on the fence with repeating with her. I want to try Ginger; she is the girl on the left in this ad.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/relaxing-thai-massage/6369980029.html

KaraSnsd
11-02-17, 04:58
From cute spa. Officially retired and married. For the memories.

DiggityDang
11-02-17, 05:28
First visit I asked for jennifer and still got the bait and switch. C girl black hair mid 30's 5 ft 5 medium build. As soon as she came in the upsell started 260 total for FS. Nogotiated 120 for rub and tug. During tug she tells me FS for 200 total, I asked for BBFS she agreed finished on her belly. The upsell pressure just spoiled the visit. No repeat for me. Is there really a hot blond jennifer.Made an appt this morning and specifically asked for Jennifer. Got the B&S so bailed and went to SF. I'm glad I did, had a wonderful time with spinner Ella.

DD.

ProfessorGun69
11-02-17, 07:34
What suite number at CC is Vivian at?

Got me some Vivian today. Used to work here before. Very pretty face, big eyes, brown straight hair. Milk smooth skin, couple tats, nice D bolts on that are great. Could be big Cs, but because she so slim they look huge. Nice long legs with flat tummy. She is very attractive.

Service was excellent. Very AMP trained. Shower before and after. Washed me down, wiped me down, helped me get dressed. Just like AMP girls.

Super nice BBBJ. She really liked BBBJ! Even after I made her cum multiple times and was ready to penetrate her, she kept going for jr BBBJ. Looks like she wanted me to double pop, but unable to handle, I had to tell cannot and let's pound! BBBJ was nice though. Likes to look at you while she sucking you. Pussy was wet and tight. After DATY till she came, went straight into DFK. SHe loves DFK.

Finished up, showered together again and cleaned me up. Very good service. No rush. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO Standard FS fees. Definitely repeat.

On my way=out, met Carina. Very pretty Chinese / Japanese. Nice big tits that are natural. Dark nipples as I could see through her dress. Nice and soft as she let me feelum as I was leaving. LOL.

Rus.

Poiuy2
11-02-17, 13:04
From cute spa. Officially retired and married. For the memories.Wow, how you know she got married? Lucky buggah. She was very sweet. I could've married her.

Lucky808
11-02-17, 16:12
What suite number at CC is Vivian at?Read the vanilla spa thread.

Tiger1973
11-03-17, 01:33
Does she provide HE?

KamCam
11-03-17, 05:54
Hey guys. I am somewhat new to the formality of mongering. I live on maui and while I've been seeing massage girls for years. They are mainly tantra chicks that operate under the guise of hippie massage therapists. I will be on Oahu next month and really want to have some fun. I have been to cc tower twice. At sunflower or mayflower I think. A few years back. Had an amazing time. FS both times. But honestly the entire time I was there, I was terrified! From hanging over my drivers license to the front desk. To riding up the elevator and seeing a placard that says the FBI or some shit is recording you. Even whilst getting it on I was ready for the LE to barge in! So my question is this. Does that sort of thing ever happen. Is it totally safe or is it just a crap shoot? I really want to check out that Sanho place, or pine trees. Or any one of the places in CC but if I get busted my life is over. Please give me some advise. I'm addicted to this fun. But if I get caught. I'm screwed!

Licentious
11-03-17, 14:05
Hey guys. I am somewhat new to the formality of mongering. I live on maui and while I've been seeing massage girls for years. They are mainly tantra chicks that operate under the guise of hippie massage therapists. I will be on Oahu next month and really want to have some fun. I have been to cc tower twice. At sunflower or mayflower I think. A few years back. Had an amazing time. FS both times. But honestly the entire time I was there, I was terrified! From hanging over my drivers license to the front desk. To riding up the elevator and seeing a placard that says the FBI or some shit is recording you. Even whilst getting it on I was ready for the LE to barge in! So my question is this. Does that sort of thing ever happen. Is it totally safe or is it just a crap shoot? I really want to check out that Sanho place, or pine trees. Or any one of the places in CC but if I get busted my life is over. Please give me some advise. I'm addicted to this fun. But if I get caught. I'm screwed!Find a provider that is in a single room.

Just you and provider.

Le has no right to bust you if that's what you're afraid of.

There are residence in the building.

Just don't be paranoid in the elevator.

Beanlover
11-03-17, 14:30
Hey guys. I am somewhat new to the formality of mongering. I live on maui and while I've been seeing massage girls for years. They are mainly tantra chicks that operate under the guise of hippie massage therapists. I will be on Oahu next month and really want to have some fun. I have been to cc tower twice. At sunflower or mayflower I think. A few years back. Had an amazing time. FS both times. But honestly the entire time I was there, I was terrified! From hanging over my drivers license to the front desk. To riding up the elevator and seeing a placard that says the FBI or some shit is recording you. Even whilst getting it on I was ready for the LE to barge in! So my question is this. Does that sort of thing ever happen. Is it totally safe or is it just a crap shoot? I really want to check out that Sanho place, or pine trees. Or any one of the places in CC but if I get busted my life is over. Please give me some advise. I'm addicted to this fun. But if I get caught. I'm screwed!Go before 10 pm and you won't have to leave your I'd.

H Mobius
11-03-17, 14:48
From hanging over my drivers license to the front desk. To riding up the elevator and seeing a placard that says the FBI or some shit is recording you. Even whilst getting it on I was ready for the LE to barge in! So my question is this. Does that sort of thing ever happen. Is it totally safe or is it just a crap shoot? I really want to check out that Sanho place, or pine trees. Or any one of the places in CC but if I get busted my life is over. Please give me some advise. I'm addicted to this fun. But if I get caught. I'm screwed!Well, in general this hobby is not totally safe (but then nothing really is), and it is a crap shoot in many respects. Like Beanlover says, go before 10 and you can bypass Century Center's Security at the front desk and just go on up to the room like everybody else.

If you don't commit a crime (eg. damaging CC property, groping a girl in the elevator, attacking a provider, etc), you won't need to worry about their cameras or the FBI coming after you.

You can't control what LE does, so don't worry about them. I suggest ensuring the bedroom doorknob is locked so you at least have time to stop pounding the girl and put something on, in the event LE does drop by right in the middle of your (sex) session. I presume you are asking about sex places (AMPs), even though this is the MT thread.

I sometimes liken this hobby to surfing; a lot of bad things could potentially happen, but it is fun if you know what you're doing / what to watch out for.

Relax and have fun.

Nathan808
11-03-17, 15:16
Has anyone tried the posting at the executive center massage spa's? There are no pics but how are the MT's?

Young, old, pretty?Not that pretty. Kind of old. Mary used to get down, but she not there anymore. Pictures are never real for this place. Service is ok in a pinch.