PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Member #5810
03-13-17, 21:39
After waiting half an hour for Kylie, she insisted on all covered service, so I left, mama refused to return the house fee or validate my parking.Sorry bruddah I forgot to say I saw Hannah. Didn't see any of the other girls when I went.

LostIn808
03-13-17, 22:15
Any recommendations for legit Thai massage with young, good, looking girls, good strength. Town, CC ok. No need HE, probably better if none offered.

Radi8
03-13-17, 22:49
She's fine. I've seen her a couple times. She can be fun or disconnected though. Just depends on which Leah shows up. She'll take whatever as donation, but will give you varying service based on what you brought. She can give a nice BJ though and was definitely the girl in the pics.Mahalo for all the replies. Her loss. NEXT!

Magnod
03-14-17, 02:38
This is the place at the top of the stairs straight ahead and not to the right and the lady there is a Chinese MILF named Anna.

HB.Good massage quality?

Hawaii Boy
03-14-17, 11:36
Good massage quality?The massage is one of the best and her foot massages are really good. If she likes you, your other muscle will get massaged or more. Ha ha.

HB.

DeadHead1
03-14-17, 15:28
Any recommendations for legit Thai massage with young, good, looking girls, good strength. Town, CC ok. No need HE, probably better if none offered.Best is Vivian, was at Tiffany's can call there they will connect. Super Legit but very good and I think she is hella hot!

Vino1111
03-14-17, 17:10
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-sexy-young-womans-body-massage/6840745

Is this real?

She is Kapahulu girl?

Mongerholic
03-14-17, 17:24
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-sexy-young-womans-body-massage/6840745

Is this real?

She is Kapahulu girl?Vino,

Please clarify.

Mongerholic.

Vino1111
03-14-17, 17:43
Vino,

Please clarify.

Mongerholic.Is this Sisi?

Maui0007
03-14-17, 17:45
Sorry bruddah I forgot to say I saw Hannah. Didn't see any of the other girls when I went.Was Hannah the short chubby one? She answered the door and offered herself, I passed and asked for skinny Kylie, I did not pay the house fee until the girl arrived and was in fact skinny and cuteish, though she had a big mole by her mouth. Things went south when she immediately pulled out a condom for BJ, I got dressed and asked mama for house fee back that the girl was not what I wanted, the girl claimed she had already serviced me and wanted her tip! After a long argument, I just left. I'm sure the short chubby one who may have been Hannah may have provided BB, but I have zero interest in fat chicks.

GrateFu
03-14-17, 18:47
Is this Sisi?It's her ad, but she never puts a real picture.

Hard808
03-14-17, 19:51
Sisi is not the only one there, Sisi is good action. I walked out of other one there from HJ foreplay had a bad attitude so I bounced.

It's her ad, but she never puts a real picture.

H Mobius
03-14-17, 22:21
Any recommendations for legit Thai massage with young, good, looking girls, good strength. Town, CC ok. No need HE, probably better if none offered.I like her. Massage received is better than typical at other places, in my experience. The only other legit one I had who was better than her was Pla who is long gone.

She is very friendly unlike some others who are quite uptight.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6038247971.html

JohnnyZero
03-14-17, 23:06
I've never done it with a black girl before. Was wondering if there are any worthwhile black mts so I can get it off my bucketlist.

Magnod
03-15-17, 02:04
I've never done it with a black girl before. Was wondering if there are any worthwhile black mts so I can get it off my bucketlist.Crissy used to be good. Not sure what she's up to now days. Still may be doing tantra in Kailua.

Magnod
03-15-17, 02:06
The massage is one of the best and her foot massages are really good. If she likes you, your other muscle will get massaged or more. Ha ha.

HB.Thanks!

So is that Anna or the other place? Knowing me, I'd go there and somehow end up at Ohana.

Fleshlight
03-15-17, 03:29
Saw Yumi today. She told me that Jennifer leaving on 16th, so she told me to come down and help her get into the swing of things again. She's been busy and out of practice, haha, yea right. Yumi is a pro and doesn't need practice, but I went down anyway. She is a mature provider but a pro with a spinner body. Pretty face too. Does a great massage and knows how to work as a provider too.

Her body is more tight then a lot of younger providers out there. Great BBBJ, some LFK, YMMV, DATY till cum. You can do any position you want with her spinner body. Finished in standing mish. As always friendly and great attitude. Haven't seen her in a while, and it was awesome as usual. Will definitely repeat more often. Mature provider that looks great and one of the best services.

Flesh.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yumi-pretty-japanese-chinese-hottie-bodyrub-ready-to-please/2631496

Member #5810
03-15-17, 09:36
Was Hannah the short chubby one? She answered the door and offered herself, I passed and asked for skinny Kylie, I did not pay the house fee until the girl arrived and was in fact skinny and cuteish, though she had a big mole by her mouth. Things went south when she immediately pulled out a condom for BJ, I got dressed and asked mama for house fee back that the girl was not what I wanted, the girl claimed she had already serviced me and wanted her tip! After a long argument, I just left. I'm sure the short chubby one who may have been Hannah may have provided BB, but I have zero interest in fat chicks.Maybe. Hannah was kinda short and yes, chubby. But her face was kinda pretty. Excellent service and friendly. But no repeat for me because I'm like you, not into curvy women.

Asstro
03-15-17, 13:31
Best is Vivian, was at Tiffany's can call there they will connect. Super Legit but very good and I think she is hella hot!Vivian was a cutey with excellent massage. Found a guy to take care of her and her little boy.

HawaiiGuy23
03-15-17, 13:38
Called Seline to make an appointment. Verified that the one pictured in the ad would be who the appointment was with. Got there and saw this other girl and her there. Other girl led me to the room and asked for the house fee. I figured seline would be coming in. She didn't and I was stuck with the other girl. Typical Chinese upsell. After the other girl started massaging me I started to ask questions cause that's not what I wanted. Couldn't negotiate on a price cause of the upsell. Wanted more than standard fees and claimed to not understand english. I asked for my hf back and after the whole 'no understand' bit, she supposedly had to check with seline. Would only give me 40 back and had to keep 20 for the 2 min of massage she give me. Total rip off bait and switch and upsell. Other chick was probably 45, skinny but had a pooch.

On to new girl lili in honolulu. Probably 5'4", 115,42 yrs. Scars and not a tight body bit skinny. Probably had kids and a boob job. Settled on 1. 2 for he and naked. She wouldn't take direction and tried to do the deed as quickly as possible. Wouldn't slow down. After 15 min, she tried to get me out of there and said done. Either can't or won't massage. Had to haggle for 1. 0 and call it a 30 min massage. It was really 20 min.

Would not repeat at either. Really makes me hate going to these Chinese places. Rina is the only one I trust.

Also, that guy parking attendant is so shady. He always makes up the times and tries to charge more. Only gives hand written receipts too and doesn't seem like it's going through the computer. I'm guessing he's pocketing cash.

Hawaii Boy
03-15-17, 14:32
Called Seline to make an appointment. Verified that the one pictured in the ad would be who the appointment was with. Got there and saw this other girl and her there. Other girl led me to the room and asked for the house fee. I figured seline would be coming in. She didn't and I was stuck with the other girl. Typical Chinese upsell. After the other girl started massaging me I started to ask questions cause that's not what I wanted. Couldn't negotiate on a price cause of the upsell. Wanted more than standard fees and claimed to not understand english. I asked for my hf back and after the whole 'no understand' bit, she supposedly had to check with seline. Would only give me 40 back and had to keep 20 for the 2 min of massage she give me. Total rip off bait and switch and upsell. Other chick was probably 45, skinny but had a pooch.

On to new girl lili in honolulu. Probably 5'4", 115,42 yrs. Scars and not a tight body bit skinny. Probably had kids and a boob job. Settled on 1. 2 for he and naked. She wouldn't take direction and tried to do the deed as quickly as possible. Wouldn't slow down. After 15 min, she tried to get me out of there and said done. Either can't or won't massage. Had to haggle for 1. 0 and call it a 30 min massage. It was really 20 min.

Would not repeat at either. Really makes me hate going to these Chinese places. Rina is the only one I trust.

Also, that guy parking attendant is so shady. He always makes up the times and tries to charge more. Only gives hand written receipts too and doesn't seem like it's going through the computer. I'm guessing he's pocketing cash.I feel for you in these experiences and it may be time to look in the mirror and say I've had it and I am getting out of this game. I've been where you are but I think the next one will be perfect and of course it never is. When you have bad experiences and the parking attendant is up-selling you, I would seriously seek EAP or something. Ha ha.

I joke about this but I have been here with you and all I keep saying is if I can find that one that satisfies exactly what I am after, that's all I want. After I get it a few times then I want something else and that is the definition of a monger. Ha ha.

Tough week for you but I hope it gets better for you but like the rest of us, I doubt if it will.

HB.

Johny Walker
03-15-17, 17:08
Had a nice session with Sophia this morning she has been reviewed here before even with real pics showing how cute and young (maybe early 20's) she is but could not find the review. She is about 5. 5" tall nice long legs with a little booty maybe 110 lbs nice natural 34 Cs. Nice medium pressure massage, opted for sensual HE, roaming allowed nice tits you can play with the nani threw the panties, no rush. This not her but can be contacted here. Can someone find that pic?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-8082772982/6722792

UncleHappy
03-15-17, 17:34
Had a nice session with Sophia this morning she has been reviewed here before even with real pics showing how cute and young (maybe early 20's) she is but could not find the review. She is about 5. 5" tall nice long legs with a little booty maybe 110 lbs nice natural 34 Cs. Nice medium pressure massage, opted for sensual HE, roaming allowed nice tits you can play with the nani threw the panties, no rush. This not her but can be contacted here. Can someone find that pic?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-8082772982/6722792Johnny, do I understand you to say the pics in this BP ad are not her? Your review makes me want to check her out, but these BP pics do not attract me.

Maui0007
03-15-17, 17:39

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-8082772982/6722792JW! Hope she is cuter than the pics! If she is does she offer more than just HE?

Johny Walker
03-15-17, 17:56
Johnny, do I understand you to say the pics in this BP ad are not her? Your review makes me want to check her out, but these BP pics do not attract me.That's correct pics are not her (she just works at that location) she's really cute, she looks Polynesian to me , tan body reminds of one of those cute sexy hula dancers at paradise cove, and I forgot to ad has a very playful funny attitude such a sweetie. She has a limited schedule so call first to see if she is working. If some has pics please post mahalo.

Hawaii Boy
03-15-17, 19:27
That's correct pics are not her (she just works at that location) she's really cute, she looks Polynesian to me , tan body reminds of one of those cute sexy hula dancers at paradise cove, and I forgot to ad has a very playful funny attitude such a sweetie. She has a limited schedule so call first to see if she is working. If some has pics please post mahalo.Mika told me that she is the same girl as Nini from before. You can search reviews for her and see everything is available. I really enjoyed her if that is the same girl. She tastes very sweet down there.

HB.

Shengnu888
03-15-17, 19:56
Johnny, do I understand you to say the pics in this BP ad are not her? Your review makes me want to check her out, but these BP pics do not attract me.That's the owner if its 611 or 608. Reminds me of Pinnochio.

FCH300
03-15-17, 21:27

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-8082772982/6722792The woman pictured in the referenced ad is Mika (her picture is also attached below). The allusion to Pinocchio is appropriate. Sharp nose is a prominent feature. I received a competent massage and nice sensual HJ finish when I visited Mika several weeks ago. My visit was in CC812. I did not see nor hear of Sophia and I got the impression from Mika that she worked alone. I guess there could be part-time providers working there, as well.

Jan Fortifore
03-15-17, 22:34
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-8082772982/6722792

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/336137350/c13428e2b1046c670992d4cb0c5d60fc.jpg

Anyone experience the young massage therapist? Photos of her are above.

January44.

This provider goes by Sophia and she has a very playful side to her and looks sexy hot with makeup on and hair in a bun. FS is on the menu but YMMV. She is a Chinese national 5' 4" 115 b's L-8 S-7 A-7. I utilize her services as a last resort when my other fav's are busy. I prefer the AMP women's services better for the BBBJ and GFE. My 2 cents.

Mongerholic.

Johnny, do I understand you to say the pics in this BP ad are not her? Your review makes me want to check her out, but these BP pics do not attract me.

JW! Hope she is cuter than the pics! If she is does she offer more than just HE?

That's correct pics are not her (she just works at that location) she's really cute, she looks Polynesian to me , tan body reminds of one of those cute sexy hula dancers at paradise cove, and I forgot to ad has a very playful funny attitude such a sweetie. She has a limited schedule so call first to see if she is working. If some has pics please post mahalo.Here are the photos of the young therapist that no longer show up on the backpage ad:

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/336137350/c13428e2b1046c670992d4cb0c5d60fc.jpg

http://images3.backpage.com/imager/u/large/335294352/77d872966405df75d21cc5ede92feec4.jpg

What did you pay her for the service you received, brother Johnny Walker?

Jan Fortifore.

Massagelites
03-15-17, 22:47
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-new-asian-girl-coco-and-yumiko-leave-happy-massage-by-lovely-swe/6851029

Who has met Coco or Yumiko? Are pictures real?

Massagelites
03-15-17, 22:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E4%BA%BA-sexy-hot-horny-100-real-pic-808-824-6319/6841362

Lily's pictures are amazing. Are they the real Lily?

Shavnluvr
03-15-17, 23:57
Any recommendations for legit Thai massage with young, good, looking girls, good strength. Town, CC ok. No need HE, probably better if none offered.Best Thai, Ta goes deep. Used to get play but haven't been back since she went legit.

Shavnluvr
03-16-17, 00:01
I've never done it with a black girl before. Was wondering if there are any worthwhile black mts so I can get it off my bucketlist.Vicky has one named Mimi. She's very friendly and doesn't fake anything. She actually enjoys what she does. Be forewarned she has tats and piercing.

H Mobius
03-16-17, 00:18

Also, that guy parking attendant is so shady. He always makes up the times and tries to charge more. Only gives hand written receipts too and doesn't seem like it's going through the computer. I'm guessing he's pocketing cash.Do you have the ad for Lili, the total ripoff?

Yeah that old guy in the booth is a dick. I wouldn't be surprised if what you say is what's going on. I've seen guys intensely arguing with him. The young guy is cool though.

GrumpyKong
03-16-17, 02:03
Do you have the ad for Lili, the total ripoff?

Yeah that old guy in the booth is a dick. I wouldn't be surprised if what you say is what's going on. I've seen guys intensely arguing with him. The young guy is cool though.If your talking about the old man with the dark rim glasses, call his boss!

Johny Walker
03-16-17, 02:06
Here are the photos of the young therapist that no longer show up on the backpage ad:

http://images3.backpage.com/imager/u/large/335294352/77d872966405df75d21cc5ede92feec4.jpg

Jan Fortifore.Yes that's the little sexy girl mahalo!! Tip was $. 20 she was worth it to me!

Bachlan
03-16-17, 03:24
Made appointment with Sunny in CC the other day. Young and immature with rush job. She just does not care about slowing down even if prompted so I will not be back. All she wants is my molah $$ and move on to the next appointment. Definitely cross her off my list of providers. Besides, her breath smells like kimchi and garlic. Whoa!

Hawaii Boy
03-16-17, 11:41
Here are the photos of the young therapist that no longer show up on the backpage ad:

Jan Fortifore.That is the girl who used to go by the name of Nini. She is great.

HB.

Honolulu1
03-16-17, 12:20
Made appointment with Sunny in CC the other day. Young and immature with rush job. She just does not care about slowing down even if prompted so I will not be back. All she wants is my molah $$ and move on to the next appointment. Definitely cross her off my list of providers. Besides, her breath smells like kimchi and garlic. Whoa!Which Sunny is this in CC? Hono1.

Honolulu1
03-16-17, 12:22
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-new-asian-girl-coco-and-yumiko-leave-happy-massage-by-lovely-swe/6851029

Who has met Coco or Yumiko? Are pictures real?Pics are always fake, but the ads are a similar of what they look like in person. YMMV. Hono1.

Member #6232
03-16-17, 12:35
Made appointment with Sunny in CC the other day. Young and immature with rush job. She just does not care about slowing down even if prompted so I will not be back. All she wants is my molah $$ and move on to the next appointment. Definitely cross her off my list of providers. Besides, her breath smells like kimchi and garlic. Whoa!Bro, are you referring to the Sunny from CC based on the Backpage Ad? :

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/r-e-l-a-x-y-o-u-r-m-i-n-d/6153275

Been trying that number to no reply. Voicemail box says full. Does not call back. No reply by text either. Sounds like another mediocre kala vacuum service looking to drain the pocket. Any 411 is appreciated. Mahaloz! O.

HawaiiGuy23
03-16-17, 12:47
Do you have the ad for Lili, the total ripoff?

Yeah that old guy in the booth is a dick. I wouldn't be surprised if what you say is what's going on. I've seen guys intensely arguing with him. The young guy is cool though.Not a total ripoff as he was provided but here it is.

I should also add that to validate my parking she just wrote her room # on it but that old parking attendant said that was no good and I had to pay the nonvalidated rate.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-lili-in-to-honolulu-808-321-5585/2649075

Hawaiian007
03-16-17, 13:37
Aloha my fellow mongers.

Does anyone have any intel on this cute young girl? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/late-night-massage-new-21-years-old-girl-massage-by-jasmine-young-and-cute/5609040.

SfGiant1
03-16-17, 13:42
Aloha my fellow mongers.

Does anyone have any intel on this cute young girl? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/late-night-massage-new-21-years-old-girl-massage-by-jasmine-young-and-cute/5609040.She works at Hiran, 204 a at cc. Very cute, sent her at the "bar" while visiting my go to girl. I know she has been very busy, but see few reports. Good Luck!

Dacalano
03-16-17, 13:55
Pics are always fake, but the ads are a similar of what they look like in person. YMMV. Hono1.

Who has met Coco or Yumiko? Are pictures real?Coco is a young HOTTIE very pretty face and nice tight body, she looks better than the picture IMHO.

WaikikiBeAC
03-16-17, 15:15
Made an appointment with her a few days ago. Just like previous reviews said Asian girl maybe late twenties or early thirties nice body and big naturals. She wears a see through nightie and has no panties. Massage my back legs and ass area for a bit then she asks me to flip and she says she wants to see my cock. All this time I'm generously roaming feeling her ass and pussy lips. She talks dirty to me in that FOB asaian accent as she massages my shaft. I go with BBBJ service and she doesn't disappoint. She strips down naked and proceeds to worship my cock for the next ten minutes I finish on her tits with a titty fuck and my jizz is all over those nice naturals. Good times. 160 donation.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678Called and made appointment. Chinese or Vietnam not sure, 5 0, maybe 100 lbs, nice tanned skin, ok face, typical Asian butt, real dee cup breasts, long dark hair, and probably around 30 years. Starts with nice massage and after that gives kisses all over body. Great BBBJ. Standard positions and finish in mish. Some LFK and DFK that one is YMMV. Would repeat and probably the only girl worth seeing in CC. Very sweet and nice girl.

Poiuy2
03-16-17, 16:18
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E4%BA%BA-sexy-hot-horny-100-real-pic-808-824-6319/6841362

Lily's pictures are amazing. Are they the real Lily?I don't think those are real pics of Lily. She's shorter and boobs not that big. She's a young Chinese so similar style, but has a plain look. Seems she doesn't wear much makeup. Typical Chinese if you like that style. Massage was just motions.

Guapo Marx
03-16-17, 16:52
This is not very good info but a few years ago I saw a lady about 40 sh, who lived in an apartment about a block from Sam's club, behind the Ross store. She was higher up like the 6th or 7th floor. Small apartment with a table near balcony and you got a nice breeze. She would do a good massage and a topless HE. I really liked her. NO BS, good massage and very pretty. Wondering if she was still around. I would have to see if I still have phone records from back then.

Jan Fortifore
03-16-17, 20:42
I've never done it with a black girl before. Was wondering if there are any worthwhile black mts so I can get it off my bucketlist.

Vicky has one named Mimi. She's very friendly and doesn't fake anything. She actually enjoys what she does. Be forewarned she has tats and piercing.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cute-spa-best-place-to-relax/5896261

Here's the link for Vicky / Apple's spa with Mimi. Take one for the team and report on Mimi, please. I couldn't find one.

How's the silhouette on Amy / Amyy?! No hits on Google Images or Tineye. Any reports on her, friends?

Jay Dubblefoh.

Drbombay
03-16-17, 22:22
Called and made appointment. Chinese or Vietnam not sure, 5 0, maybe 100 lbs, nice tanned skin, ok face, typical Asian butt, real dee cup breasts, long dark hair, and probably around 30 years. Starts with nice massage and after that gives kisses all over body. Great BBBJ. Standard positions and finish in mish. Some LFK and DFK that one is YMMV. Would repeat and probably the only girl worth seeing in CC. Very sweet and nice girl.I would like to try, but she states for no Black customers. Guess I will not pay her a visit.

H Mobius
03-16-17, 22:36
Not a total ripoff as he was provided but here it is.

I should also add that to validate my parking she just wrote her room # on it but that old parking attendant said that was no good and I had to pay the nonvalidated rate.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-lili-in-to-honolulu-808-321-5585/2649075Thanks. I recognize that room, it is an FS place in that the girl expects to receive 140. Possibly they get irked at the idea of getting less money even if they would only need to be providing lesser service, so they try to finish fast.

Yes in that case then he would need to charge you if you did not receive stickers for you ticket.

Mongerholic
03-16-17, 23:28
That is the girl who used to go by the name of Nini. She is great.

HB.HB,

When I partook in her services, she went by the above formentioned. YMMV with her, but she is very easy on the eyes. FS available but AMP women have way better service IMHO!

Mongerholic.

JohnnyZero
03-17-17, 00:57
This is not very good info but a few years ago I saw a lady about 40 sh, who lived in an apartment about a block from Sam's club, behind the Ross store. She was higher up like the 6th or 7th floor. Small apartment with a table near balcony and you got a nice breeze. She would do a good massage and a topless HE. I really liked her. NO BS, good massage and very pretty. Wondering if she was still around. I would have to see if I still have phone records from back then.Chillaxin Jasmine?

Happy Seeker 8
03-17-17, 01:22
This is not very good info but a few years ago I saw a lady about 40 sh, who lived in an apartment about a block from Sam's club, behind the Ross store. She was higher up like the 6th or 7th floor. Small apartment with a table near balcony and you got a nice breeze. She would do a good massage and a topless HE. I really liked her. NO BS, good massage and very pretty. Wondering if she was still around. I would have to see if I still have phone records from back then.Woodrose Appts? Stella or Min (1 of these 2) was there before. All rooms you have to enter from west side and have facing Walmart. I remember HE but not topless.

Magnod
03-17-17, 03:24
Chillaxin Jasmine?Nah, I think he's talking about that other lady. The one closer to Pagoda.

I can't recall her name either, but she wasn't Jasmine. I think her ad used to have a picture of a vase in it.

Massagelites
03-17-17, 06:13
Coco is a young HOTTIE very pretty face and nice tight body, she looks better than the picture IMHO.Very good! How about the service and price?

Shotime32
03-17-17, 21:03
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cute-spa-best-place-to-relax/5896261

Here's the link for Vicky / Apple's spa with Mimi. Take one for the team and report on Mimi, please. I couldn't find one.

How's the silhouette on Amy / Amyy?! No hits on Google Images or Tineye. Any reports on her, friends?

Jay Dubblefoh.Brah. I had to do a double take on that last pic of Amy because I swear it looked like armpit hair in the pic. Luckily it was just her regular hair protruding out in the background. Woosh!!

Shotime32
03-17-17, 21:11
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cute-spa-best-place-to-relax/5896261

Jay Dubblefoh.Brah. I had to do a double take on that last pic of Amy because I swear it looked like armpit hair in the pic. Luckily it was just her regular hair protruding out in the background. Woosh!!

Jammum
03-18-17, 01:23
Any info on this one? She will send pics and cost is $2 incall and outcall is 2. 5 for four hands.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6037250707.htmlI know the area they operate out of, but never heard any feedback? I don't even know if the pic is real. Anyone got info?

FCH300
03-18-17, 14:34
Visited with Sonia at CC the other day and got a pleasant surprise!!

The picture in her ad (shown below) was expected to be TGTBT. I was right, it isn't her, but. The real thing isn't far off, either. Other than being in her 40's Sonia's appearance is VERY MUCH like the girl in the picture. She's small (under 5') and can't weigh but 90 pounds or so. Very slim with man made C's & responsive nipples, tiny waist with piercing, and a tight little Asian ass. She was even wearing short denim shorts like those in the picture. Very smooth skin and tight body like a dancer. Not much fat on this one.

She is clearly part of the whole Chinese network at CC. Was initially told to go to one room but when I got to the floor, she intercepted me and said that room was busy and led me to another room on the same floor. Massage was pretty weak. Lot of rub, not much knead. She spent a lot of time teasing with rubbing those nice tits on my head and back and working on thighs and butt. On the flip she was all business. Started to hurry through the good part, but when asked to take her time responded well. Long, slow, deliberate HJ finish with cleanup and another shower.

Unlike the usual reputation for the Chinese network at CC, there was no rush throughout my time with Sonia. It was 58 minutes from the time I finished the first shower until the time I finished the second. Damage = $. 2. She says that she will be around for a few months. I may get around to visiting again but there are so many others to sample.

Guapo Marx
03-18-17, 16:46
Chillaxin Jasmine?Don't know. Will do some research. Thanks for the reply.

Guapo Marx
03-18-17, 16:48
Woodrose Appts? Stella or Min (1 of these 2) was there before. All rooms you have to enter from west side and have facing Walmart. I remember HE but not topless.Hmmmm maybe. These names sound familiar. From what I could tell this apartment was only used for doing massage. I don't think anyone lived there. If I recall the entrance was a block from Walmart, facing away from Walmart.

Happy Seeker 8
03-19-17, 03:10
Hmmmm maybe. These names sound familiar. From what I could tell this apartment was only used for doing massage. I don't think anyone lived there. If I recall the entrance was a block from Walmart, facing away from Walmart.Woodrose apartment- Kanunu / Amana. Entrance on Amana side, but entrance to rooms on ewa side facing Walmart. Chillaxin and Angie on opposite end of Amana st, and on other side of street. Circle bldg. Across Angie there's a young Korean girl there, who advertises off and on.

Mongers Rus
03-19-17, 06:04
This is not very good info but a few years ago I saw a lady about 40 sh, who lived in an apartment about a block from Sam's club, behind the Ross store. She was higher up like the 6th or 7th floor. Small apartment with a table near balcony and you got a nice breeze. She would do a good massage and a topless HE. I really liked her. NO BS, good massage and very pretty. Wondering if she was still around. I would have to see if I still have phone records from back then.Not Coco but Chinese in round building on Amana st. HJ and topless with nice perky tits.

Rus.

BoomBoomBoy
03-19-17, 06:07

Jay Dubblefoh.Lose money this place. Save your money.

AlwaysFishing
03-19-17, 13:40

Jay Dubblefoh.Had a session with Amy. Not much to talk about. Pix is not her BTW.

Pretty good massage. Everything on the menu.

BC777
03-19-17, 16:04
Good morning,

Would anyone have the contact information on this provider, hoping to make a appointment today.

Shengnu888
03-19-17, 17:17
Lose money this place. Save your money.I copy you on that but you guys no listen. That place is only for boom boom and HE with lots of FOB.

Guapo Marx
03-19-17, 18:46
Not Coco but Chinese in round building on Amana st. HJ and topless with nice perky tits.

Rus.Yes Amana St, topless HJ and perky tits.

Mongers Rus
03-19-17, 22:52
Yes Amana St, topless HJ and perky tits.Yup, she's back! Now at CC and still looking good with perky tits.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-openin-come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-petite-chinese-beauty/6772167

Rus.

Kefe2
03-19-17, 23:20

Who has met Coco or Yumiko? Are pictures real?Coco is really cute. She speaks good enough English and even sounds cute. But for me, no extras, good massage and HE. If anyone has gotten anything more than a HJ finish, I would like to hear about it. LOL.

Captin Crunch
03-20-17, 00:21
Yup, she's back! Now at CC and still looking good with perky tits.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-openin-come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-petite-chinese-beauty/6772167

Rus.Looks like a Full Bush!

H Mobius
03-20-17, 03:03
Yup, she's back! Now at CC and still looking good with perky tits.

Rus.Which girl was this again? The one who was in 1706 of the round building, who reportedly got married and had a baby?

Others including the Puck's girl once used these same pics.

Ck813
03-20-17, 05:19
I called Prawnee but they close at 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. I think they may have closed its place by Cattle Company because I don't see an ad anymore. I then called Vera and Yaya only to be disappointed again as by 2045 hours they were both finished with work. They did have a girl named Cherry working but I only had my credit / debit card on me so Cherry was a no go. Finally I get a hold of a place. They tell me their credit / debit machine works and I make an appointment. I arrive at the place and I'm greeted by a Chinese woman. She is about 5' 6" 135 lbs, reddish colored hair, wearing a red one piece outfit. She has A cups or even smaller tits. No ass and face probably a 5 at best. Maybe mid 40's. She takes me into the room and begins the massage. I'm naked laying head down. At first she does this pressure with her hands and I'm okay maybe this will be good. Then all elbows and the massage sucked. She would always say how is the pressure and then say thank you after every elbow. I wished she would just shut up but this went through over 30-45 minutes of the massage. Finally I started rubbing her legs and she didn't mind. I started massaging what ever ass she had and I started getting horny. On the flip I'm still naked. I start feeling her breasts and start grabbing what I can and she is cool with it. She sucks my nipples and does that very well. Her hand job was okay and she actually makes out with you except she needs major improvement. Her name was Susan or Suzzane. $60 house $60 provider. I will not return because the massage sucked. I actually wanted a very good massage because I worked all day and my body was very tired and in pain. All in all okay. Seniors with over 100 posts PM me for room number and place of business. If you are not a senior and don't have over a 100 post don't bother as I will not respond. She has other providers that looked pretty good but not sure how their massage is or if they give any extras. The Chinese have invaded the Thai places so be careful and make sure you are getting a Thai therapist unless you want that hand job and a shitty massage.

HawaiiGuy23
03-20-17, 14:51
Coco is really cute. She speaks good enough English and even sounds cute. But for me, no extras, good massage and HE. If anyone has gotten anything more than a HJ finish, I would like to hear about it. LOL.Mango massage never has real pictures. I've only gone a few times but it's been typical Chinese massage for me. I'm not into the upsell or just wham / bam / hurry up with the deed as qucik as possible and lame massage combo.

Yamudafuka
03-20-17, 16:21
Which girl was this again? The one who was in 1706 of the round building, who reportedly got married and had a baby?

Others including the Puck's girl once used these same pics.I think this is Cherry? If I remember correctly. I hope it is.

Russo
03-20-17, 16:59
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6042262655.html

Has anyone tried? I'm thinking about TOFTT but if anybody has tried please let me know.

Thanks!

IslandManhi
03-20-17, 17:58
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6042262655.html

Has anyone tried? I'm thinking about TOFTT but if anybody has tried please let me know.

Thanks!There was a few posts on here about this one, try and check the craigslist section. Post a review if you do toftt. Really interested in this one. Mahalo.

Russo
03-20-17, 21:46
There was a few posts on here about this one, try and check the craigslist section. Post a review if you do toftt. Really interested in this one. Mahalo.They quoted me $$ for 4 hand but tip not included. They also said service was for a 'sensual' massage. Okay, so I was looking up the world wide web of google and the meaning of a Sensual Massage was "Sensual massage is not to be confused with sexual massage. * A sexual massage is about receiving genital stimulation for an expected sexual release. *Whereas sensual massage is about loosing expectations*of a goal so you may enjoy your body, moment by moment, in new and profound ways. ".

Should it be safe to say that HE may not be received. I really don't want to take a hit of $$ for 4 hand blue ball. If HE is received though, what would be a safe amount of tip for the 4 hands?

H Mobius
03-20-17, 22:29
I called Prawnee but they close at 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. I think they may have closed its place by Cattle Company because I don't see an ad anymore. I then called Vera and Yaya only to be disappointed again as by 2045 hours they were both finished with work. They did have a girl named Cherry working but I only had my credit / debit card on me so Cherry was a no go. Finally I get a hold of a place. They tell me their credit / debit machine works and I make an appointment.

The Chinese have invaded the Thai places so be careful and make sure you are getting a Thai therapist unless you want that hand job and a shitty massage.Curious. Vera uses an iPhone and Square merchant services rather than a credit card machine; if she is gone they take cash only? Yes Yaya generally does not work late unless she has to for various reasons. This makes it harder to see such a popular girl.

I see a bit of Chinese at Pin waiting to snag customers. They are not as appealing as the ones in the Chinese Network though.

Have you tried Katt, for your achy muscles? She does not like to be touched though, but is very nice about it.

Justin Biber
03-20-17, 23:03
Coco is really cute. She speaks good enough English and even sounds cute. But for me, no extras, good massage and HE. If anyone has gotten anything more than a HJ finish, I would like to hear about it. LOL.Full service was offered by coco few weeks ago. She told me 250 total damage. Daty was extra, settled for rub and tug limited roaming over her cloth 120. Better to go with to the AMP if your looking for FS.

Yamudafuka
03-20-17, 23:47
Called and made appointment. Chinese or Vietnam not sure, 5 0, maybe 100 lbs, nice tanned skin, ok face, typical Asian butt, real dee cup breasts, long dark hair, and probably around 30 years. Starts with nice massage and after that gives kisses all over body. Great BBBJ. Standard positions and finish in mish. Some LFK and DFK that one is YMMV. Would repeat and probably the only girl worth seeing in CC. Very sweet and nice girl.Noticed in her ad it mentions oil body to body massage. Anyone try this?

Blake123
03-21-17, 03:34
I called Prawnee but they close at 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. I think they may have closed its place by Cattle Company because I don't see an ad anymore. Prawnee still has her place (Paradise Thai Massage) at that location. Here's the ad.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6051719237.html

IslandManhi
03-21-17, 04:02
Noticed in her ad it mentions oil body to body massage. Anyone try this?What was the price tag on this one? Do you have a link or contact info? Mahalo.

Redneck 1
03-21-17, 08:46
What was the price tag on this one? Do you have a link or contact info? Mahalo.Here's a link to Mia's advertisement, which includes a phone number:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678

Russo
03-21-17, 16:20
Here's a link to Mia's advertisement, which includes a phone number:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678I tried the oil B2 B 3 weeks ago and it was pretty good. Her tits are huge and silky smooth with the oil which made the entire rub very enticing. After the rub and tug, she wiped me down with a towel to help take out some of the oils. Paid extra as she said for the FS is a bit more. One thing that blew my mind away was her BBBJ. She does know how to give good head. On went the cover and did all kinds of positions on the massage table. Moved to the bed afterwards and my time was coming up but I was no where near my peak. She took off the cover and oh my, was her pussy ever so tight and warm. Came so fast after the cover came off. Damage was $$. 4.

Her tits are so NICE and that pussy is so TIGHT! LOL.

PunaniLuva
03-21-17, 18:31
Went to visit Nadia on Friday at Century Center. From the minute I walk in lots of teasing going on. I opted to shower so she walks me to the shower, gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips, grabbed my balls and said to hurry back to the room.

Get in the room and was asked to lay face down. Started with a nice soft rub on the back that only lasted a couple of minutes before she started to rub my balls and start stroking my cock. She allowed roaming. Lots of roaming everywhere. She has nice natural boobs and a really nice ass.

I flipped over without her even asking and let her play with my cock. I slip my hands under her shirt and her bra and started rubbing her nice hard nipples. As she kept stroking my cock I slipped my hands up her thigh and under her shorts. Her panty by now was wet. I slipped my hand under her panty and started to lightly rub her pussy. Nice tight wet pussy. I put my finger be my in my mouth and I tell you she has a clean juicy pussy. Gave her a little FIV and she loved it. Light moaning but not too loud. Rubbed her clit a little more and made her cum while my finger was in her pussy. I could feel her pussy squeezing my finger as she came.

Definately going to repeat this one and make it a point to go further.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.html

PunaniLuva
03-21-17, 18:42
Went to visit Nadia on Friday at Century Center. From the minute I walk in lots of teasing going on. I opted to shower so she walks me to the shower, gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips, grabbed my balls and said to hurry back to the room.

Get in the room and was asked to lay face down. Started with a nice soft rub on the back that only lasted a couple of minutes before she started to rub my balls and start stroking my cock. She allowed roaming. Lots of roaming everywhere. She has nice natural boobs and a really nice ass.

I flipped over without her even asking and let her play with my cock. I slip my hands under her shirt and her bra and started rubbing her nice hard nipples. As she kept stroking my cock I slipped my hands up her thigh and under her shorts. Her panty by now was wet. I slipped my hand under her panty and started to lightly rub her pussy. Nice tight wet pussy. I put my finger be my in my mouth and I tell you she has a clean juicy pussy. Gave her a little FIV and she loved it. Light moaning but not too loud. Rubbed her clit a little more and made her cum while my finger was in her pussy. I could feel her pussy squeezing my finger as she came.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.html

Hawaii Boy
03-21-17, 18:53

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.htmlLooks like she has shaved and improved her service from before.

HB.

Russo
03-21-17, 19:20
I tried the oil B2 B 3 weeks ago and it was pretty good. Her tits are huge and silky smooth with the oil which made the entire rub very enticing. After the rub and tug, she wiped me down with a towel to help take out some of the oils. Paid extra as she said for the FS is a bit more. One thing that blew my mind away was her BBBJ. She does know how to give good head. On went the cover and did all kinds of positions on the massage table. Moved to the bed afterwards and my time was coming up but I was no where near my peak. She took off the cover and oh my, was her pussy ever so tight and warm. Came so fast after the cover came off. Damage was $$. 4.

Her tits are so NICE and that pussy is so TIGHT! LOL.So my inbox is being flooded with questions. So to answer everyone's question. She told me to pull out right before otherwise that would be my last visit. LOL. ALSO, I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who has received BB from her and that you mongers that have received BB from her are holding out on this information. But then again, keep in mind like all other 'therapists' YMMV.

JeremyShoji
03-21-17, 19:43

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.htmlI went today and got the same treatment. I paid $150 for FIV and HE. She has a hairy young issue so that sold me. She straight up said $150 and you can put FIV. She also showed a fun pair of young tits Full 60 min massage to boot. I had her massage me before a couple years ago but she remembered me. Not sure if she's so liberal on your first visit.

PunaniLuva
03-21-17, 19:54
I went today and got the same treatment. I paid $150 for FIV and HE. She has a hairy young issue so that sold me. She straight up said $150 and you can put FIV. She also showed a fun pair of young tits Full 60 min massage to boot. I had her massage me before a couple years ago but she remembered me. Not sure if she's so liberal on your first visit.I have an appointment with her this afternoon. I'll post my progress.

Coffee Bean
03-21-17, 20:04
I have an appointment with her this afternoon. I'll post my progress.She will get naked and let you eat her out. Gets super wet. Said no to FS. Maybe you young bucks get chance for more. Warning. She upsells services but negotiate. Wanted 120 for he. Naked 160, talked down from 200. She moved back to Veras place in 2403.

Coffee Bean
03-21-17, 20:06
She will get naked and let you eat her out. Gets super wet. Said no to FS. Maybe you young bucks get chance for more. Warning. She upsells services but negotiate. Wanted 120 for he. Naked 160, talked down from 200. She moved back to Veras place in 2403.She was originally known as Maysa. Worked at pin Thai. And with pat at Kapolei.

PunaniLuva
03-21-17, 20:14
She was originally known as Maysa. Worked at pin Thai. And with pat at Kapolei.Mahalo for the added information!!

RoloMyOlo
03-21-17, 20:25

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6052950023.htmlNice. Was waiting for someone to post something on her. Once I saw her ad I was like I got to try that one. Did a search and some reviews weren't sure which Nadia was which because had different ones. Good info I just may have to sampo this one. So I'm assuming pic is real?

SoulAmazing
03-21-17, 20:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

WaipahuOne
03-21-17, 21:34
Mahalo for the added information!!I went to see Nadia today and yes YMMV. This is my 3rd visit with her and yes I finally got her. She was sooo horny today!. Started with her teasing the boys before I could even get my pants off. Took me to the room locked the door and she started to undress me. By the time she got my clothes off Jr was rock solid hard. She played with my cock as I took her shirt off then her bra. NICE black nipples perfect natural tits. Sucked on her nipples and she loved it. She pushed my head down to her pussy and that's when she started to get naked. Asked her to lay on the table and I started DATY. She has one nice juicy clean wet pussy. Played with her tit as I ate her out and made her cum. After she came I didn't stop I kept going. I rubbed my cock along her wet pussy and I tell you it felt good. I started to tease as if I was going in and she lightly pushed me back and said only one time. Bareback no condoms I went in nice and slow going back and forth a couple of times then I pulled out. She said one more. So I went again and kept going till she came again. I pulled out. She gave me a BBBJ and CIM.

She has one tight pussy. And I mean tight. We both laid on the table for about 10 minutes just talking and cuddling then I showered. Damage = 2.

YMMV. Good luck friends. She is definitely a repeat.

Anonymous479
03-21-17, 22:38
Does anyone know if extras are offered at Pin Thai? Visited their Aiea location and got a good legit massage from a young cute provider. I wasn't offered HE & didn't try because I was just looking for a good massage. Tried to RTFF but I can't search just "Pin" and searching "Pin Thai" brings up everything with "Thai" in it. Thanks in advance.

Double6
03-21-17, 22:55
They quoted me $$ for 4 hand but tip not included. They also said service was for a 'sensual' massage. Okay, so I was looking up the world wide web of google and the meaning of a Sensual Massage was "Sensual massage is not to be confused with sexual massage. * A sexual massage is about receiving genital stimulation for an expected sexual release. *Whereas sensual massage is about loosing expectations*of a goal so you may enjoy your body, moment by moment, in new and profound ways. ".

Should it be safe to say that HE may not be received. I really don't want to take a hit of $$ for 4 hand blue ball. If HE is received though, what would be a safe amount of tip for the 4 hands?Who are you talking about with the 4 handed sensual rub? I haven't seen any advertisements for 4 handed except in the Thai places. I still think Lehua and Savanna are the best 4 handed rub around but there won't be any play with them.

SoulAmazing
03-21-17, 23:35
Sorry about that admin, I didn't know that was against the rules? Just saying what she told me.

Jammum
03-22-17, 00:07
Who are you talking about with the 4 handed sensual rub? I haven't seen any advertisements for 4 handed except in the Thai places. I still think Lehua and Savanna are the best 4 handed rub around but there won't be any play with them.I think this is in reference to the Ewa ad. I tried to get appointment and ended up having to work. Maybe it was a sign, I'm not sure I want to cough up that price for a test run.

HappyToo
03-22-17, 02:32
Prawnee still has her place (Paradise Thai Massage) at that location. Here's the ad.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6051719237.htmlDoes she and other there provide any play.

Hilomahalo
03-22-17, 05:29
Hi guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone knew if.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6054053721.html

Provides HE / extras?

What about the other executive center "QM" massage? I'm not picky just want a good HE after work on Bishop st.

I might toftt just because it's so convenient from my work. Much appreciated!

Fleshlight
03-22-17, 07:41
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asians-beauties-makes-your-pleasure-come-true/5463712

Still one of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around for the price. PM me if you want to know how low. LOL.

Flesh.

Member #5438
03-22-17, 14:18
Hi guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone knew if.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6054053721.html

Provides HE / extras?

What about the other executive center "QM" massage? I'm not picky just want a good HE after work on Bishop st.

I might toftt just because it's so convenient from my work. Much appreciated!I don't know about the first link, but QM used to offer HE. Massage was ok. She was usually YMMV and although she sometimes allowed roaming, it was never sensual with her getting into it, always like she was barely tolerating it. Sometimes she get other girls but very hit or miss with them too. Can't say I really recommend it, but if its convenient maybe worth a try.

Surfer Ten
03-22-17, 16:58
Does anyone know if extras are offered at Pin Thai? Visited their Aiea location and got a good legit massage from a young cute provider. I wasn't offered HE & didn't try because I was just looking for a good massage. Tried to RTFF but I can't search just "Pin" and searching "Pin Thai" brings up everything with "Thai" in it. Thanks in advance.Aloha Brother,

All the times I ever went there I got a great massage. But, totally legit. This establishment has been reviewed quite a bit on this forum and from all the reports I've read, it's been totally legit. I wish there were more HE providers in the Aiea / Pearl City area so I wouldn't have to drive into town to get a good release!

ST.

Surfer Ten
03-22-17, 17:08
I don't know about the first link, but QM used to offer HE. Massage was ok. She was usually YMMV and although she sometimes allowed roaming, it was never sensual with her getting into it, always like she was barely tolerating it. Sometimes she get other girls but very hit or miss with them too. Can't say I really recommend it, but if its convenient maybe worth a try.My experience with QM was pretty good. She always gave me a great deep tissue massage and I used to get HE. But, she stopped giving HE (at least for me) a long while ago. I still go for a legit massage whenever I have to go downtown for a meeting because the location is very convenient. Wish she would do the HE. But, she says she always felt uncomfortable giving HE and I guess she made the decision not to do what she didn't feel comfortable doing. That's totally cool with me and I've never asked for more since then.

FCH300
03-22-17, 17:10
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asians-beauties-makes-your-pleasure-come-true/5463712

Still one of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around for the price. PM me if you want to know how low. LOL.

Flesh.Fleshlight speaks the gospel.

Maybe he doesn't speak entirely accurately though. It is actually TWO of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around. Kiki and Momo are both as good as they get.

FCH300
03-22-17, 17:12
Does anyone know if extras are offered at Pin Thai? Visited their Aiea location and got a good legit massage from a young cute provider. I wasn't offered HE & didn't try because I was just looking for a good massage. Tried to RTFF but I can't search just "Pin" and searching "Pin Thai" brings up everything with "Thai" in it. Thanks in advance.I've never heard of anyone finding any play at all at any of the Pin Thai locations. Cute girls, yes. Fun and games, no.

FCH300
03-22-17, 19:47
Bro, are you referring to the Sunny from CC based on the Backpage Ad? :

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/r-e-l-a-x-y-o-u-r-m-i-n-d/6153275

Been trying that number to no reply. Voicemail box says full. Does not call back. No reply by text either. Sounds like another mediocre kala vacuum service looking to drain the pocket. Any 411 is appreciated. Mahaloz! O.Omelette. Need to make room in your InBox. Trying to send you PM.

FCH300
03-22-17, 19:56
Somebody has to have tried this one. The ad is too tempting. I can't find anything in the Forum though.

Help me out someone before I give up and TOFFT.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-sexxxy-busty-asian-my-lips-want-to-be-all-over-you/6874121

A2 says aww hell yeah. That's gotta be TGTBT, those gotta be stolen from some web site but hell yeah.

A2

Cmore
03-22-17, 20:33
I am trying to compile a list of the Indy Thai massage girls that seem to be working independently in CC. Many seem to be working out of 2403, (please correct me if I'm wrong). A few I have noticed currently that seem to use their own phone # for contact (which I prefer and prevents the "bait and switch that happens too often):

I don't' think I can post full contact info, so I'm just using the last 4 digits to make it searchable. (admin please advise if that's not ok, not looking to violate the rules).

Jenny 9991, ad on CL.

Yaya 6760, ad on CL.

More to come.

H Mobius
03-22-17, 20:45
I don't' think I can post full contact info, so I'm just using the last 4 digits to make it searchable. (admin please advise if that's not ok, not looking to violate the rules).I don't know if the rule changed, but I used to post full numbers saying that it is their "advertised number" without incident. I don't see what is wrong when it is her business number, openly visible on her ad (in the text or on the photograph itself) without having to first get by some screening mechanism. Usually girls have 2nd phones for family and friends.

Happy Seeker 8
03-22-17, 21:36
I am trying to compile a list of the Indy Thai massage girls that seem to be working independently in CC. Many seem to be working out of 2403, (please correct me if I'm wrong). A few I have noticed currently that seem to use their own phone # for contact (which I prefer and prevents the "bait and switch that happens too often):

I don't' think I can post full contact info, so I'm just using the last 4 digits to make it searchable. (admin please advise if that's not ok, not looking to violate the rules).

Jenny 9991, ad on CL.

Yaya 6760, ad on CL.

More to come.I can help you here-but, "Indy" in regards to being solo in a room. Or do you mean having their own number for contact purposes, but not necessarily solo in one room? HS8.

KaraSnsd
03-22-17, 21:51
Anyone been to the new massage shop at the first floor diamond head corner of cc? Is there any advertisement for it online?

Cmore
03-22-17, 21:52
Sorry, I was unexpectedly interrupted. I was going to ad a few more that I know of, feel free to add your own if they are in CC and actual MT's and not an AMP.

Irene 8638 ??

Maria / Marian 3196.

Nadia 8644.

Thai 7442.

I think most of the above work out of 2403. I know there are more that may work there or elsewhere in CC and you can contact them directly vs. Taking your chances on calling the main number and getting switched out for someone else. Feel free to share, public or PM is ok.

Jenny 9991, ad on CL.

Yaya 6760, ad on CL.

More to come.

Dogdoy
03-23-17, 01:14
Fleshlight speaks the gospel.

Maybe he doesn't speak entirely accurately though. It is actually TWO of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around. Kiki and Momo are both as good as they get.Which photo is Kiki and which is one is Momo in the ad?

FCH300
03-23-17, 03:23
Which photo is Kiki and which is one is Momo in the ad?Momo is the one in sunglasses. Kiki is the one in the red / yellow geometric print dress. All others are fakes / extras / shills.

Enjoy the BBBJCIM!!

Cmore
03-23-17, 03:45
For my purposes, Indy meaning contact directly. I realize there are only a very few rooms in CC that actually work for a solo massage provider so I assume most are "renting" a room but trying to stay somewhat Indy, vs the ones who only work under one of the bigger name places and you may get bait & switched (which I have been more than a few times).

I can help you here-but, "Indy" in regards to being solo in a room. Or do you mean having their own number for contact purposes, but not necessarily solo in one room? HS8.

Happy Seeker 8
03-23-17, 03:46
Somebody has to have tried this one. The ad is too tempting. I can't find anything in the Forum though.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-sexxxy-busty-asian-my-lips-want-to-be-all-over-you/6874121That number match's the one a Sua, Maya and a nuru girl used before. Also has been 25 yrs old forever.

Suksukboi808
03-23-17, 03:57
Which photo is Kiki and which is one is Momo in the ad?Been with Kiki before and I believe the bottom two is her in yellow shirt and sunglasses. Service was just like reported in thread.

Ck813
03-23-17, 07:40
Hey (H) I'm not sure if she has an iPhone or not. She did say that once she leaves the office cash only. I don't know if she does square or has a credit card machine. I remember Vera saying that Cherry doesn't know how to work the credit. Not sure if machine or square.

No I haven't tried Katt nor do I know who she is. I think Susan / Suzzane the Chinese therapist that I had say one girl was her sister. I remember had a therapist who was just staring at me and smiling. She looked just like Selena.

Curious. Vera uses an iPhone and Square merchant services rather than a credit card machine; if she is gone they take cash only? Yes Yaya generally does not work late unless she has to for various reasons. This makes it harder to see such a popular girl.

I see a bit of Chinese at Pin waiting to snag customers. They are not as appealing as the ones in the Chinese Network though.

Have you tried Katt, for your achy muscles? She does not like to be touched though, but is very nice about it.

Blake123
03-23-17, 08:32
Does she and other there provide any play.Legit in my experience. Recommend you go elsewhere for play.

Happy Seeker 8
03-23-17, 14:15

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-sexxxy-busty-asian-my-lips-want-to-be-all-over-you/6874121

A2 says aww hell yeah. That's gotta be TGTBT, those gotta be stolen from some web site but hell yeah.

A21-Google contact number- with area code.

2-Research Maya, Sua, maybe nuru. Stays 25 yrs old forever.

FCH300
03-23-17, 14:53
Which photo is Kiki and which is one is Momo in the ad?Momo in sunglasses. Kiki in red / yellow print.

PunaniLuva
03-23-17, 16:19
I been thinking about visiting this location behind Cutter Ford in Aiea. Anyone sample yet? Legit? Any play or roaming?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6055563220.html

Member #5438
03-23-17, 18:37
I been thinking about visiting this location behind Cutter Ford in Aiea. Anyone sample yet? Legit? Any play or roaming?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6055563220.htmlEven though they have some pretty girls, pretty much all the places and therapists in Harbor Center are legit. Most don't even have actual rooms, just curtain dividers.

Fleshlight
03-23-17, 18:44

Maybe he doesn't speak entirely accurately though. It is actually TWO of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around. Kiki and Momo are both as good as they get.I concur! Both best CIM until your dry.

Flesh.

Coffee Bean
03-23-17, 18:46
I've never heard of anyone finding any play at all at any of the Pin Thai locations. Cute girls, yes. Fun and games, no.I got HE from girl at Aiea pin Thai. Asked for joy but she was off. I can't remember who I had but she was one of the 4 girls on the original ad. Paid 120.

Vino1111
03-23-17, 19:18
I concur! Both best CIM until your dry.

Flesh.Damage? $?

DeadHead1
03-23-17, 20:55
I got HE from girl at Aiea pin Thai. Asked for joy but she was off. I can't remember who I had but she was one of the 4 girls on the original ad. Paid 120.Nat from Pin Thai was a HE queen a few years ago. She owns it now I think. Things seemed to change. Joy looks so good in the Pic, the other gal Cherry looked good in the pic, not so good in person.

KaraSnsd
03-23-17, 21:19
Nat from Pin Thai was a HE queen a few years ago. She owns it now I think. Things seemed to change. Joy looks so good in the Pic, the other gal Cherry looked good in the pic, not so good in person.I thought Nat works at Jai Dee Thai 2402? She used to be at Pin Thai for while but moved to Jai Dee and been there a couple years at least now. Her pic is on Jai Dee Thai's ad.

Coffee Bean
03-23-17, 21:43
I thought Nat works at Jai Dee Thai 2402? She used to be at Pin Thai for while but moved to Jai Dee and been there a couple years at least now. Her pic is on Jai Dee Thai's ad.Nat is at jae Dee. Pin still owns pin Thai.

DeadHead1
03-23-17, 22:32
Nat is at jae Dee. Pin still owns pin Thai.Ohh so Nat took over the location where Best Thai was, I thought she bought out Pin.

KaraSnsd
03-23-17, 22:48
Ohh so Nat took over the location where Best Thai was, I thought she bought out Pin.Do you think Nat is the owner?

AllNuts
03-23-17, 23:53
I had a chance to sample one of Vera's girls Maria. I had good experience with her and she intuitively knew the problem areas on my body so there was a nice flow. She will be my go to MT for the time being, let's just say the girl got skills hehe.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-me-323-9153196/6898044

No name or rates / time on her BP advertisement. Per her reply text to me, her name is Maria and her rates for time is $60/ hr.

No hits on Tineye or Google images on her two photos, which are cute. Anyone know this therapist?

Jan Fortifore.

EDIT -- She also posted an ad on CL. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5986800892.html

Her photo on CL isn't as pretty. She lists Thailand Massage as her spa, which I read on the forum as owned by Vera.

She's pronounces it MAH-ree-ah, like Aria. Very cute, but don't look too carefully. She's definitely not in her 20's, maybe early to mid-30's. Speaks pretty good English. Massage not strong and not therapeutic, and she asks for quite a bit.

Seniors PM me for details. Newbies let us know how your massage with her went.

Jammum
03-24-17, 13:10
Still no reports? Looks like changed pic for ad. Also change number. They quote 2 bills for tandem.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6057371377.html

DeadHead1
03-24-17, 16:27
Do you think Nat is the owner?I thought so, guess not. Pin had Nat working for her and a bunch of Legit (Beautiful Rainy) and older ladies and there was Nat, completely booked.

I went to Jai Dee before and was completely legit too.

Allbus
03-24-17, 16:28
Went to see Thai again and asked for HE, she said ok. Good medium pressure massage, on the flip massaged my legs and chest. Then moved on to jr. Nice slow HJ. I got to rub her ass, but she wasn't really into it. I asked to see her nips, she said no. All in all it was still good.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6056025856.html

Fleshlight
03-24-17, 19:10
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/coco-is-backl-sensual-bodyrub-sweet-petite-chinese-beauty-new-open/5470976

Coco back at CC. Massage is better, no rush, sensual, and nice HJ ending with exposing those nice perky tits, with milky skin that she always had. Not sure how long she here for.

Miss this spinner.

Flesh.

DKong1
03-24-17, 19:36
I made an appointment with Nadia for a massage yesterday but was told she had an emergency and switched out. Jenny came in and asked if that was okay. I was already there and in the table so I said yes. She gave a quick medium massage and allowed roaming. Played with the boys and had me flip. Massaged around before getting to business. HE was nice with good technique. $. 20 total damage. I think I saw Maria on the way out. She's a pretty girl. I'll probably try sometime soon.

Member #5438
03-24-17, 19:51
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-jasmine-late-night/5609040

I have had zero luck getting an appointment. You mongers must be keeping her busy! Think I may give up on this one for now. Saw one report but anyone else have luck actually seeing her? PM if better.

FCH300
03-24-17, 20:01
Still no reports? Looks like changed pic for ad. Also change number. They quote 2 bills for tandem.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6057371377.htmlThere is a new report in the Craigslist Advertisers thread regarding this provider. I will paste the body of that report below.

Went there yesterday morning. All I can say is do not even bother with these ewa ladies.

First of all, neither of them are worth looking at. As a matter of fact, you actually would look at them passing by at a mall just to say "WTF was that? Now I'm a really nice guy but this was a waste of time and money. I'm more upset I wasted my time because I very rarely have time to go out and monger. I can always make $200 but man it just ticks me off I could've gone to an AMP!

Their place is a mess and they have no massage skills whatsoever. Just basically rubbing you for an hour! It was like they hated doing it, which is why they probably charge so much to begin with knowing it will be a short term money making scheme.

Please do not go and see them. Their pictures are heavily made up / old / maybe even fake. But trust me boys, spend your kala elsewhere. PM me if you want more details but that's pretty much all I got to say.

SoulAmazing
03-24-17, 22:21
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-jasmine-late-night/5609040

I have had zero luck getting an appointment. You mongers must be keeping her busy! Think I may give up on this one for now. Saw one report but anyone else have luck actually seeing her? PM if better.Yea, she's just like pinky YMMV. She tried to upsell my first visit. I told her I see pinky and it's always standard $. 2 Allows roaming outside of clothes, at least for me, just he no FS. She said no nude massage either. Anyone else had different experience?

SalParadise70
03-24-17, 23:01
Meg's massage was absolutely fantastic. She's a very sexy little lady but she also takes her time and makes you very relaxed. You can tell that she's a professional, that takes making you feel great very seriously. It was a thorough, relaxing and rejuvenating massage that left me completely satisfied. I cannot recommend that you have an experience with Meg ASAP enough. You won't regret it.

You can find all you need to know about contacting her here.

http://www.megsmobilehands.weebly.com/

Asianlover4u
03-25-17, 04:06
I kept on trying to make an appointment with Jasmine, but call or text I never get an answer back, so I decided to try nancy. Her pictures are her but touched up because she has like a scar or something on her nose. Nice body good massage and HE. She works out of Veras place and I still like Yaya's HE the best of everyone there.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6058707979.html

For how busy jasmine seems I don't see many reports at all.

Logan 5595
03-25-17, 04:28

I have had zero luck getting an appointment. You mongers must be keeping her busy! Think I may give up on this one for now. Saw one report but anyone else have luck actually seeing her? PM if better.I'm glad I'm not the only one who has no luck bring an appointment.

Alikaprovides
03-25-17, 04:33
Is this place legit? Any roaming or anyone know about this place?

Bukake King
03-25-17, 08:45
Got a super nice session with COCO. She definitely looks the same. Spinner with the zero fat slim body. Firm small nice tits. Exposes them for us mongers during the nice slow sensual HJ. Something new she added. She'll oil up her nani and let me roam. A little FIV allowed, but not to crazy. But nice touch. Took her time with the massage, no rush. She just moved back. Her place in CC hasn't much furniture yet.

Happy to see her. Will definitely repeat. $. 50 total for the session because of the extra added features. LOL.

Buka.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/coco-is-backl-sensual-bodyrub-sweet-petite-chinese-beauty-new-open/5470976

KungfuPO
03-25-17, 11:11
I'm kinda new to the massage scene and I've been looking for info on this place but couldn't find any so I took a chance. Made an appointment with Angie and was not disappointed. Looks just like her pic. Medium pressure massage with slow sensual he. Limited roaming outside her clothes, but being it was my first time with her maybe more is offered for her regulars. Paid $. 2.

TBoy808
03-25-17, 15:29
I'm kinda new to the massage scene and I've been looking for info on this place but couldn't find any so I took a chance. Made an appointment with Angie and was not disappointed. Looks just like her pic. Medium pressure massage with slow sensual he. Limited roaming outside her clothes, but being it was my first time with her maybe more is offered for her regulars. Paid $. 2.Is Angie the one who offers the $50/ hr special? Seen her for first time earlier this week and was totally legit. Already sensed it when she completely covered me in a thin red sheet. Massage was pretty good tho and a really nice place.

Member #5438
03-25-17, 16:45
Is Angie the one who offers the $50/ hr special? Seen her for first time earlier this week and was totally legit. Already sensed it when she completely covered me in a thin red sheet. Massage was pretty good tho and a really nice place.I think Angie is the girl that many suspect is actually a boy ((which is why people report limited roaming)). Saw her once and my spidey sense said 'she' is a 'he', IMHO.

Kitie Carson
03-25-17, 18:32
Meg's massage was absolutely fantastic. She's a very sexy little lady but she also takes her time and makes you very relaxed. You can tell that she's a professional, that takes making you feel great very seriously. It was a thorough, relaxing and rejuvenating massage that left me completely satisfied. I cannot recommend that you have an experience with Meg ASAP enough. You won't regret it.

You can find all you need to know about contacting her here.

http://www.megsmobilehands.weebly.com/Indiannapolis is a long way from here. .

Dacalano
03-25-17, 19:47

Coco back at CC. Massage is better, no rush, sensual, and nice HJ ending with exposing those nice perky tits, with milky skin that she always had. Not sure how long she here for.

Miss this spinner.

Flesh.Flesh how much for HE?

Got a super nice session with COCO. She definitely looks the same. Spinner with the zero fat slim body. Firm small nice tits. Exposes them for us mongers during the nice slow sensual HJ. Something new she added. She'll oil up her nani and let me roam. A little FIV allowed, but not to crazy. But nice touch. Took her time with the massage, no rush. She just moved back. Her place in CC hasn't much furniture yet.

Happy to see her. Will definitely repeat. $. 50 total for the session because of the extra added features. LOL.

Buka.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/coco-is-backl-sensual-bodyrub-sweet-petite-chinese-beauty-new-open/5470976Buka, do you know what does she charges for FS?

How old do you guys estimate she is ? And can you rate her looks please ,mahalo.

Berry29
03-25-17, 21:53
Is this place legit? Any roaming or anyone know about this place?Went once, legit no hint of anything else but wasn't looking for that. Nice massage.

Jammum
03-25-17, 22:22
There is a new report in the Craigslist Advertisers thread regarding this provider. I will paste the body of that report below.

Went there yesterday morning. All I can say is do not even bother with these ewa ladies.

First of all, neither of them are worth looking at. As a matter of fact, you actually would look at them passing by at a mall just to say "WTF was that? Now I'm a really nice guy but this was a waste of time and money. I'm more upset I wasted my time because I very rarely have time to go out and monger. I can always make $200 but man it just ticks me off I could've gone to an AMP!

Their place is a mess and they have no massage skills whatsoever. Just basically rubbing you for an hour! It was like they hated doing it, which is why they probably charge so much to begin with knowing it will be a short term money making scheme.

Please do not go and see them. Their pictures are heavily made up / old / maybe even fake. But trust me boys, spend your kala elsewhere. PM me if you want more details but that's pretty much all I got to say.Thanks for that!

SexBozo
03-25-17, 22:49
Still trying to find a west side place to go for a great massage and extra. No April went to this place several times the owner gives a good massage but zero. And scene another person can't remember her name I think it starts with and m. But no go. Any info would be grateful. ! Aloha.

Bukake King
03-26-17, 08:03
Flesh how much for HE?

Buka, do you know what does she charges for FS?

How old do you guys estimate she is ? And can you rate her looks please ,mahalo.No FS, only play. I'd say early 30's.

Buka.

KungfuPO
03-26-17, 10:40
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6058503383.html

I don't think that this Angie is a 'he' because I was feeling inside her shorts and I didn't feel anything tucked between her legs.

Happy Seeker 8
03-26-17, 15:57
I'm kinda new to the massage scene and I've been looking for info on this place but couldn't find any so I took a chance. Made an appointment with Angie and was not disappointed. Looks just like her pic. Medium pressure massage with slow sensual he. Limited roaming outside her clothes, but being it was my first time with her maybe more is offered for her regulars. Paid $. 2.I have spoken before to 2 or 3 girls there. Their boss (Me na) according to them just collects "HF' amount from them. So, they basically keep tips or everything (after) else earned etc. So Me na has some kind of knowledge here what's going on. If you look at those girls position here and get to earn / keep anything $ extra? One thing that's a plus there is (for me all the time) -its a full hour, quiet, no rush, or disruptions. Everyone of the girls there I have at least got their tops down, can't remember which ones allowed covered roaming, and only got Erica's bottom down (only).

Drummer56
03-26-17, 20:36
Anyone have the 411 on Chinese gal working off of WeChat and at the Pacificana on Young St. ? TIA.

Johnny14
03-26-17, 23:05
Anyone have the 411 on Chinese gal working off of WeChat and at the Pacificana on Young St. ? TIA.Why don't you go take one for the Team and let us know? I did it during the Sanho half-price special and saved allot of trouble for those thinking about the "Plunge".

We'll vouch and recommend you for some "seaman ship" award! Ha ha.

UglyFunFun
03-27-17, 02:16
It's fake.

Don't fall for it.

Anyone have the 411 on Chinese gal working off of WeChat and at the Pacificana on Young St. ? TIA.

Hawaiian007
03-27-17, 13:35
I think Angie is the girl that many suspect is actually a boy ((which is why people report limited roaming)). Saw her once and my spidey sense said 'she' is a 'he', IMHO.I can verify 100% that she is a she, at least maybe now. 100% guarantee she has pussy lips, no di*k between there. Now the question is. Was there ever one there before? Happy hunting my fellow mongers.

H Mobius
03-27-17, 13:52
I can verify 100% that she is a she, at least maybe now. 100% guarantee she has pussy lips, no di*k between there. Now the question is. Was there ever one there before? Happy hunting my fellow mongers.

007.The position would be different. They say Thailand surgeons are magicians; is it super beautiful like the fakes supposedly are?

Russo
03-27-17, 15:54
Still trying to find a west side place to go for a great massage and extra. No April went to this place several times the owner gives a good massage but zero. And scene another person can't remember her name I think it starts with and m. But no go. Any info would be grateful. ! Aloha.Seriously. Me too! Its such a pain to drive to town after a relaxing 'massage'. If I find one ill hit you up.

Surf69
03-27-17, 17:15
Hey all you guys, who go to CC for massage, who has the biggest and fakest tatas who also offers more than just HE? Age is no factor.

FCH300
03-27-17, 17:52
Still trying to find a west side place to go for a great massage and extra. No April went to this place several times the owner gives a good massage but zero. And scene another person can't remember her name I think it starts with and m. But no go. Any info would be grateful. ! Aloha.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6062633393.html

The link above is for Emma (formerly Halawa Hts). She's working out of a town house near Pearl Country Club now. You can play golf and get a massage. Same day!!

Not exactly West Side but lot closer than Century Center. Search the forum for Reviews by me for more info. I posted one a month or two ago.

SoulAmazing
03-27-17, 21:30
Hey all you guys, who go to CC for massage, who has the biggest and fakest tatas who also offers more than just HE? Age is no factor.Try Emma from Thai Pattaya.

Happy Seeker 8
03-27-17, 23:10
I can verify 100% that she is a she, at least maybe now. 100% guarantee she has pussy lips, no di*k between there. Now the question is. Was there ever one there before? Happy hunting my fellow mongers.

007.What are indications or symptoms- that it (surgery) might have happened? I heard fake boobs don't "move" or "shake" naturally.

Buddy of mine is in that business (god bless him) and he says the truest sign of factory equipment is "asymmetrical bounce."

A2

BoomBoomBoy
03-28-17, 05:37
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-kiku-here-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-japanese-chinese-beauty-kiku/6832048

Check out this girl Kiku. Provider not girl in pic, but then when do they ever are. Provider nice looking though different from pic. Tall mixed asian with blondish hair, pretty face, nice tits, CZ, slight hair on pussy. Decent massage, but went for the FS. Decent blow job, FIV, everything covered. Daty allowed to orgasm. Allowed various positions, pussy was nicely tight. Overall nice session, especially like that she's independent. No rush or running into mongers. Very friendly, speaks English well. Here for couple weeks. Will repeat. Standard FS fees.

Boom.

Anonymous479
03-28-17, 08:53
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6062633393.html

The link above is for Emma (formerly Halawa Hts). She's working out of a town house near Pearl Country Club now. You can play golf and get a massage. Same day!!

Not exactly West Side but lot closer than Century Center. Search the forum for Reviews by me for more info. I posted one a month or two ago.There's two ads on BP right now; one is for Sisi & the other is for a girl named Lina. Texted both of them and they both said they are located at Halawa Heights so I assumed this was Emma's place until reading that she moved. Maybe they're working out of her old house? Either that or just another option for those on the west side.

John Ross
03-28-17, 09:32
What are indications or symptoms- that it (surgery) might have happened? I heard fake boobs don't "move" or "shake" naturally.

Buddy of mine is in that business (god bless him) and he says the truest sign of factory equipment is "asymmetrical bounce."

A2It all depends on the surgeon. Some are very good and it is almost impossible to tell, unless you see the scars. Cheap fake boobs are easy to spot as they look really round, or look like they are hard. Some, you can even see the implant create a ripple when they move. With the touch test, lots of times you can feel the implant. Really good jobs will have you wondering as you can't feel an implant, and see no scars (armpit insertion). Just remember, most will not have any "natural" droop.

As for male to female reassignment surgery, some are so good, it even fools some gynos. I am close friends with some gynos and was told of a few instances where a "pussy" fooled them.

AsnHunter777
03-28-17, 09:52
Hahaha. Angie is not a "he".

She's a good friend of mine and I know her for a long time.

H Mobius
03-28-17, 15:58

A2I don't know if anyone answered you already but that is one of Sua's aliases and more use of fake pics. She's been advertising for years.

http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/808-226-7600/?phone=8082267600&id=5522487

Poiuy2
03-28-17, 16:08
I don't know if anyone answered you already but that is one of Sua's aliases and more use of fake pics. She's been advertising for years.

http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/808-226-7600/?phone=8082267600&id=5522487Sua use to be one of my favorites way back when. She was a hottie and provided great service. Seen her at multiple places, was a mama / provider at Perfect 10, even at Ala Moana hotel with her "security" waiting down the hall. That must've been maybe 15 years ago. But then she went downhill, gained a lot of weight and service was rushed. I haven't seen her for years. Thought she moved to the mainland or left the biz. Let me know if she is still rockin'. Heard she lost weight after her mama days and went back to providing.

Shengnu888
03-28-17, 18:54
Sua use to be one of my favorites way back when. She was a hottie and provided great service. Seen her at multiple places, was a mama / provider at Perfect 10, even at Ala Moana hotel with her "security" waiting down the hall. That must've been maybe 15 years ago. But then she went downhill, gained a lot of weight and service was rushed. I haven't seen her for years. Thought she moved to the mainland or left the biz. Let me know if she is still rockin'. Heard she lost weight after her mama days and went back to providing.Is this the chick that was at Raponggi then in CC 2701 before Yoyo bought her out then the feds came in for Yoyo and shut her down?

AssEaterNow
03-28-17, 19:36
Indiannapolis is a long way from here. .Is Meg still here? I tried emailing her now answer.

H Mobius
03-28-17, 19:36
Is this the chick that was at Raponggi then in CC 2701 before Yoyo bought her out then the feds came in for Yoyo and shut her down?Sorry I do not know; I avoided Pongi.

I do not recall the years but it seems Sua went through at least 3 places in both the high and low rises in CC long before MF got shut down. She had workers much younger than her who were horny rimmers with nice bodies, but sadly they did not stick around, leaving Sua as the sole provider. This went on for a while; remember Moon Nite (with juggy Summer from Tokyo Spa)? Summer was at Sua's before Moon Nite.

Poiuy2, I recall posts in the P10 thread about her psycho ways. She was providing when she was in CC but I always chose her girl, because she was not my cup of tea. She always had a disheveled look, so despite gleaming posts she was not "rockin" to me, not in the least. Her body was that of a mature woman, so I suppose back in her P10 days she was much shapelier.

H Mobius
03-28-17, 20:04
Yes, I tried her yesterday at CC. The pics are accurate of her, she is tall, young, but not that young, prob early to late 30's.

She keeps her clothes on, house fee 60, handjob only + 60. She said she doesn't do anything more than that.Talk about doing things ass-backwards. I should have RTFF first. Sorry for the late action. Yes agree, somewhere in her 30's. Good-sized boobs that jiggle and dangle. Same experience as you but very uptight, like she's been forced to play or something. It's a vibe I hate and I was kicking myself for not walking. I have enough experience so I should've known.

Youthful good-looking girl akin to a KB princess.

S Hunter
03-28-17, 21:17
There's two ads on BP right now; one is for Sisi & the other is for a girl named Lina. Texted both of them and they both said they are located at Halawa Heights so I assumed this was Emma's place until reading that she moved. Maybe they're working out of her old house? Either that or just another option for those on the west side.Not Emma's place but near by.

SoulAmazing
03-29-17, 03:47
Or have thought about doing it? Like strategically place your cell phone somewhere discrete in the room or behind something to record your massage and he? LOL just curious if some of you have stories.

RoadRally2
03-29-17, 04:07
Can anyone recommend a really great massage girl who also gives HE?

Looking for a good massage for all the tension in my muscles. Can get the other stuff at AMP so massage is focus. Thanks guys.

Blake123
03-29-17, 04:17
Or have thought about doing it? Like strategically place your cell phone somewhere discrete in the room or behind something to record your massage and he? LOL just curious if some of you have stories.That is a Class C felony under Hawaii law.

See 711-1110.9 Violation of privacy in the first degree in this link: http://satchawaii.com/get-info-about-sexual-assault-statutes.aspx.

SoulAmazing
03-29-17, 05:16
That is a Class C felony under Hawaii law.

See 711-1110.9 Violation of privacy in the first degree in this link: http://satchawaii.com/get-info-about-sexual-assault-statutes.aspx.Wow, I bring up the topic for discussion cause these videos on the internet where these people go into massage parlours and its all filmed which is crazy. And I remember a monger not too long ago bring up someone trying it and the MT saw it, I don't know the rest of the story or what came from it? Wanted to hear if anyone had any experiences.

SoulAmazing
03-29-17, 05:21
Can anyone recommend a really great massage girl who also gives HE?

Looking for a good massage for all the tension in my muscles. Can get the other stuff at AMP so massage is focus. Thanks guys.Try some of the girls working out of Thailand Massage in Century Center.

Hihon
03-29-17, 14:25
Try some of the girls working out of Thailand Massage in Century Center.I agree. Vera is one of the best but she doesn't give HE to everyone. In my opinion she gives one of the best massages. After years of visiting massage therapists, find a girl who gives the massage you like. If she gives HE then great. If she doesn't then give hints and see her often. Every therapist has a price that they'll give in. Some may be very high so it may not be worth it for you. Keep up your search and you'll find the one you like.

Hawaiian007
03-29-17, 16:00
Sorry Admin if this is posted before in the Craigslist site but I feel it is important for the mongers out there. Delete if necessary. Be safe my fellow mongers!

Found this out recently and wanted to share with the mongers. IF and I say IF you have a FB account and you use your phone number on it, all someone has to do is in the search on FB is enter your number and up pops your profile. This also works in reverse if you want to check a provider just enter her phone number and see if a profile pops up. For those of us that have SO's I for one have deleted any phone number associated with my FB account and suggest you do the same. Please feel free to spread the word across the rest of the forums.

Be careful out there.

Bigred808
03-29-17, 16:20
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-lili-in-to-honolulu-808-321-5585/2649075

I went to see Lili. Pic is her but she's late 30's. Massage was okay but the real plus was she can speak decent English and she's funny. Un-draped so I knew we would have fun. She concentrated on my butt and would brush every once in a while. On flip she went for Jr and asked if everything was okay. I tried to get her down and ended agreeing to standard. She got nude and gave a short BJ and put cover. Man she is boney. It didn't look like it but felt like it was bone to bone. Too painful to really enjoy. Will not repeat.

Bigred808
03-29-17, 16:30

I went to see Lili. Pic is her but she's late 30's. Massage was okay but the real plus was she can speak decent English and she's funny. Un-draped so I knew we would have fun. She concentrated on my butt and would brush every once in a while. On flip she went for Jr and asked if everything was okay. I tried to get her down and ended agreeing to standard. She got nude and gave a short BJ and put cover. Man she is boney. It didn't look like it but felt like it was bone to bone. Too painful to really enjoy. Will not repeat.

HawaiiGuy23
03-29-17, 22:18

I went to see Lili. Pic is her but she's late 30's. Massage was okay but the real plus was she can speak decent English and she's funny. Un-draped so I knew we would have fun. She concentrated on my butt and would brush every once in a while. On flip she went for Jr and asked if everything was okay. I tried to get her down and ended agreeing to standard. She got nude and gave a short BJ and put cover. Man she is boney. It didn't look like it but felt like it was bone to bone. Too painful to really enjoy. Will not repeat.I saw this Lili too. I would not repeat. My experience was a lot different too. I'd guess mid 40's, definitely the girl in the picture but older. I'd guess 5' 5", 115 lbs. Large scars on breasts, old lady pooch. Rush massage, definitely not theraputic and rush he. Wouldn't slow down.

Member #5810
03-29-17, 22:36
Or have thought about doing it? Like strategically place your cell phone somewhere discrete in the room or behind something to record your massage and he? LOL just curious if some of you have stories.Some girls at AMP told me their stories of catching guys trying to do this. Very bad idea. Theade the guys erase the video and then they kicked them out and these guys were blackballed through the grapevine at all the AMP'S.

Member #5438
03-29-17, 23:51

Finally got to see Jasmine recently. Cute and her picture in ad is accurate. YMMV but HJ HE available, but I did not get any hints or feelings that anything else was on the table. If other got more please PM me. Mahalo!

Fleshlight
03-30-17, 04:33
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-asian-beauty-o-o-o-come-now-100-real-pics/5463968

Went to get some pussyrub but realized I didn't have enough funds, so just settled for massage and HJ. To my surprise I got a topless HJ finish. Yup! She said it's something new she's doing, exposing those nice man-made big Cs with a slow sensual HJ, with no extra charge. Played with those soft babies and nipples. Wanted to suck on them, but she said that's extra which I didn't have. Next time for sure. She said next time I bring extra, I can unload on them too. Hell yea! Total $. 20 was worth it.

Flesh.

Happy Seeker 8
03-30-17, 05:13
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-asian-beauty-o-o-o-come-now-100-real-pics/5463968

Went to get some pussyrub but realized I didn't have enough funds, so just settled for massage and HJ. To my surprise I got a topless HJ finish. Yup! She said it's something new she's doing, exposing those nice man-made big Cs with a slow sensual HJ, with no extra charge. Played with those soft babies and nipples. Wanted to suck on them, but she said that's extra which I didn't have. Next time for sure. She said next time I bring extra, I can unload on them too. Hell yea! Total $. 20 was worth it.

Flesh.I love it when girls start doing something "new' (different / more) from their norm. It's probably how hard we keep pushing it and maybe they realizing they can earn a little more $.

RoloMyOlo
03-30-17, 07:50

Finally got to see Jasmine recently. Cute and her picture in ad is accurate. YMMV but HJ HE available, but I did not get any hints or feelings that anything else was on the table. If other got more please PM me. Mahalo!What's up with this Jasmine chick? Why does everyone want to make an appointment with her? Her BP ad only has one pic of her standing on stairs with shades on so you can't even see her face good. The reviews seem average. Am I missing something here?

Hnl Waikiki
03-30-17, 08:18
Is this the same Nadia that everyone is talking about on the forums? Couldn't find a link to her ad, but a google search of the number and name popped up an old ad from September of last year.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-by-nadia/6545851

Planning to try her if this is the same one. Any info greatly appreciated. Got tired of the Chinese CC connection bait / switch.

Sorry, I was unexpectedly interrupted. I was going to ad a few more that I know of, feel free to add your own if they are in CC and actual MT's and not an AMP.

Irene 8638 ??

Maria / Marian 3196.

Nadia 8644.

Thai 7442.

I think most of the above work out of 2403. I know there are more that may work there or elsewhere in CC and you can contact them directly vs. Taking your chances on calling the main number and getting switched out for someone else. Feel free to share, public or PM is ok.

BlackDolphin
03-30-17, 12:09

Flesh.I have seen her a couple of times and its always a good experience. Love sucking on those tits! Went for the pussyrub on the last visit but got so worked up ended up doing FS, good as usual. She offered to let you finish on her tits?? Man, that would be awesome for me. Might have to make an appt asap!

Allbus
03-30-17, 18:14
Went to see Yumi the other day. Doesn't look like the pics in the add. She looks like in her 40's. Massage was just a bodyrub with oil. Fully naked HE though. With shower I was out of there in about a little over half an hour. She is short like 5'1. Small A's with big nips. Shaved with a little patch on the top.

JabroniAdams
04-01-17, 12:39
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6064231159.html

Went here just the other day. 100% legitimate place with no signs of any extras. I believe the one on the right may be the owner, and I don't recall seeing the one on the left. Been trying to go to different places in CC other than CC2403 and CC2701 to see if there's a good massage and fun to be had. Unfortunately, I've been coming up dry.

DKong1
04-01-17, 13:03
Tried Marian after seeing her in the hallway the other time. She's a good looking girl and her massage was good and sensual. Roaming allowed and standard fees. She'll probably be my go to masseuse from now on.

HornyBoy13
04-01-17, 14:44
Any info on her? Does she play with the dick at all? She's at Hiran massage the one in Century Center.

BC777
04-01-17, 15:06
Aloha, Anyone know if Casey is still at CC she used to be on the 10th floor, great lady great massage. Would like to reconnect. Thanks.

Mofo69
04-01-17, 19:14

Maybe he doesn't speak entirely accurately though. It is actually TWO of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around. Kiki and Momo are both as good as they get.Agree. Decided to try Momo last week. Cute face, big C's, probably in late 30's? Early 40?, some stomach pooch, pokey Bush (could use some lawn-mowing there). Anyway, massage was one of the better for MTs in CC. Good pressure, medium oil, elbows and forearms technique. Good talker, pleasant, easy-going. She put me into moi-moi land. Doesn't ask for HF up front. Brushes the boys regularly and ass check massage, gives hints with placing your hand near panty / nani. You take over from there. On flip, does offer FS, lack of funds took the BBBJCIM. Allowed FIV, brings out tits for your handling. Blow load, shower. I like independent MTs, no rush. Think will try Kiki next.

H Mobius
04-01-17, 20:39
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6064231159.html

Went here just the other day. 100% legitimate place with no signs of any extras. I believe the one on the right may be the owner, and I don't recall seeing the one on the left. Been trying to go to different places in CC other than CC2403 and CC2701 to see if there's a good massage and fun to be had. Unfortunately, I've been coming up dry.Try Blue Sky in CC2904, Lina's place. She used to be indie.

https://m.facebook.com/blueskythaimassage/

That's an old pic of Lina, and I saw a tall slim hottie with tinted hair in there.

Fleshlight
04-01-17, 21:51
Went to see Yumi the other day. Doesn't look like the pics in the add. She looks like in her 40's. Massage was just a bodyrub with oil. Fully naked HE though. With shower I was out of there in about a little over half an hour. She is short like 5'1. Small A's with big nips. Shaved with a little patch on the top.I'm a repeater of Yumi to. She does look older than pic, but she looks good though. I go for the massage with FS ending though. Pretty good BBBJ. Always good experience. She can massage harder if you want.

Flesh.

HornyBoy13
04-02-17, 05:53
I don't want to waste my money. Do you mongers know any MT that HE is guaranteed. If so, where do they work and names.

Braddahman
04-02-17, 06:22

Flesh.Does Selina have a parking pass at the gate or does she validate? I hate asking for the parking passes. I'm so tempted to visit Selina for the PR. Anybody care to PM me some tips of details other than what's been posted. I'm getting prepped for the plunge.

Braddahman.

James89
04-02-17, 06:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

SoulAmazing
04-02-17, 08:54
Does Selina have a parking pass at the gate or does she validate? I hate asking for the parking passes. I'm so tempted to visit Selina for the PR. Anybody care to PM me some tips of details other than what's been posted. I'm getting prepped for the plunge.

Braddahman.Yes, her place has a parking pass. You would only have to pay 1 dollar.

SoulAmazing
04-02-17, 08:56
I don't want to waste my money. Do you mongers know any MT that HE is guaranteed. If so, where do they work and names.Pretty much any MT in Century Center. Just search Century Center in this forum and do some research on the type of girl you want to see.

SoulAmazing
04-02-17, 09:00
Any info on her? Does she play with the dick at all? She's at Hiran massage the one in Century Center.Yes, try her out.

YoboMan65
04-02-17, 13:27
I'm a repeater of Yumi to. She does look older than pic, but she looks good though. I go for the massage with FS ending though. Pretty good BBBJ. Always good experience. She can massage harder if you want.

Flesh.Thank you Flesh.

Where can I find Yumi?

PM ok.

Chik0848
04-02-17, 14:37
I don't want to waste my money. Do you mongers know any MT that HE is guaranteed. If so, where do they work and names.If you don't want to waste your money, you should spend some time reading the reviews in the MT thread and any other related thread. You also need to realize that not every MT will provide extras on the first visit. The responsibility is yours if you don't want to waste your money.

HornyBoy13
04-02-17, 15:42
I guess she's retired. I haven't seen her for while. She's never give me anything no matter how hard I try.

ItsNotButter
04-02-17, 16:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

JabroniAdams
04-02-17, 18:17
Tried Marian after seeing her in the hallway the other time. She's a good looking girl and her massage was good and sensual. Roaming allowed and standard fees. She'll probably be my go to masseuse from now on.I agree with the sentiment that Marian is probably the second best girl I've seen at Vera's place. She's probably in her early to mid-30's, still cute for her age, and has really nice perky nips. I can't help but feel that every time I go to CC2403, that I get a little shorted on time because they're quick to the spot on the flip.

Eric Shin
04-03-17, 01:34
I guess she's retired. I haven't seen her for while. She's never give me anything no matter how hard I try.For a change pace, see jasmine at Hiram. Acts very innocent but is a total pro.

Cmore
04-03-17, 04:45
I will just comment that this seems to be the norm with alot of MT's at CC regardless of the room #. I have found after the HE they ask if you want a shower and leave to check if it's open. So I have been commenting that we still have time left, and since it's true, they cannot really argue so they complete the massage portion and I tell them where I'd like them to work on. To all fellow mongers, do not let yourself be shortchanged on the time as they will do it if you let them!

I can't help but feel that every time I go to CC2403, that I get a little shorted on time because they're quick to the spot on the flip.

Fleshlight
04-03-17, 05:51
Thank you Flesh.

Where can I find Yumi?

PM ok.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yumi-pretty-japanese-chinese-hottie-bodyrub-ready-to-please/2631496

Shibiko
04-03-17, 16:45
Any info on this massage therapist? Service? Looks etc. Mahalo in advance. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6071551882.html.

Skyline Chrome
04-03-17, 17:18
For a change pace, see jasmine at Hiram. Acts very innocent but is a total pro.She gives HE for 120 and is hot IMHO.

Dacalano
04-03-17, 17:27
Young Sophia in CC.

Had a very nice session again with Sophia, she is so playful and has a great butt love her HE she really gets into it, new real pics plus contact link are attached.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...67&oid=7003288

Russo
04-03-17, 17:28
Young Sophia in CC.

Had a very nice session again with Sophia, she is so playful and has a great butt love her HE she really gets into it, new real pics are attached.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...67&oid=7003288The URL you provided doesn't work. LOL.

Happy Seeker 8
04-03-17, 18:02
Young Sophia in CC.

Had a very nice session again with Sophia, she is so playful and has a great butt love her HE she really gets into it, new real pics plus contact link are attached.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...67&oid=7003288Is this the 2 same girsl advertised as a "Sophia" or is this 2 different girls? The first picture is a real picture of one of them that's been around awhile, the 2nd is advertised from same number. Is the 2nd photo fake? HS8.

Redneck 1
04-03-17, 18:34
Young Sophia in CC.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...67&oid=7003288

The URL you provided doesn't work. LOL.Probably the original poster (Russo) wanted to post this link regarding Sophia:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/g-o-r-g-o-u-s-young-sofia-100-real-photos/7003288

Edit: Oops, by "the original poster," I meant Dacalano.

Russo
04-03-17, 19:00
Probably the original poster (Russo) wanted to post this link regarding Sophia:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/g-o-r-g-o-u-s-young-sofia-100-real-photos/7003288Thank you good sir.

James89
04-03-17, 22:40
Probably the original poster (Russo) wanted to post this link regarding Sophia:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/g-o-r-g-o-u-s-young-sofia-100-real-photos/7003288

Edit: Oops, by "the original poster," I meant Dacalano.Braddahs,

Anything else on the menu? That one nice okole (unless the pics deceive).

H Mobius
04-03-17, 23:02
Is this the 2 same girsl advertised as a "Sophia" or is this 2 different girls? The first picture is a real picture of one of them that's been around awhile, the 2nd is advertised from same number. Is the 2nd photo fake? HS8.I was wondering the same thing; will I get this one:

or the retread with the derogatory posts.

Dacalano
04-03-17, 23:44
Is this the 2 same girsl advertised as a "Sophia" or is this 2 different girls? The first picture is a real picture of one of them that's been around awhile, the 2nd is advertised from same number. Is the 2nd photo fake? HS8.They work out of the same spot Mika the one on the left I have tried decent massage no rush with HE $100 total. Sofia the young Chinese girl that I made a recent comment on seems to have her own ad now with 100% real face and body pics with no Photoshop what you see is what you get. Here is another pic of her that has been posted before.

Mongerholic
04-03-17, 23:48
Is this the 2 same girsl advertised as a "Sophia" or is this 2 different girls? The first picture is a real picture of one of them that's been around awhile, the 2nd is advertised from same number. Is the 2nd photo fake? HS8.HS8,

The first picture is a mt that goes by the name Mika. The second one is Sophia--I have posted a review of her previously.

They share the same rm and number.

M.

Mofo69
04-04-17, 04:01

Buka

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/coco-is-backl-sensual-bodyrub-sweet-petite-chinese-beauty-new-open/5470976Checked out Coco. Nice girl no rush as others mentioned. Massage was decent but had better, but then she walked on my back Thai style got some kinks out I had. Spinner, real petite ass, natural B's, dark eraser nips nice to play with.

Her place is empty. Just a futon and massage table. Not even a TV. She won't be here long, but said will be back prob mid-summer.

Her HJ is very sensual, good motion and technique brings you to the edge then slows down. Back and forth. Did some light FIV. Then she climbed on top and light B2 B, but kept panties on. Could feel her getting wet but she held back. Starts nibbling my ear and whispers next time she's bringing a friend and wanted to do a FS threesome. Sounded serious, but I'll believe it when when she texts when back in town. Taking a bacay end of month it seems. May to have to take up her "offer" since she repeats it again as I'm leaving. LOL.

IRock2701
04-04-17, 16:45
Anybody give this place a try yet? Looks legit, but thinking about TOFTT.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/oah/thp?query=lava

Member #5438
04-04-17, 17:23

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/oah/thp?query=lavaNever been there myself, and must be brand new too. Google fu search showed some other ads from that number and they stress 'professional massage only'. Of course, I'm sure many of us here have gotten HE at professional massage only places, so you never know.

Skyline Chrome
04-04-17, 17:59
Never been there myself, and must be brand new too. Google fu search showed some other ads from that number and they stress 'professional massage only'. Of course, I'm sure many of us here have gotten HE at professional massage only places, so you never know.100% legit. The owner is Darlene which is pictured in another ad. She's on the far right in black. She use to own that other place near Hobron lane a year ago and use to work for Selina in CC.

GrumpyKong
04-04-17, 18:12
Is this the 2 same girsl advertised as a "Sophia" or is this 2 different girls? The first picture is a real picture of one of them that's been around awhile, the 2nd is advertised from same number. Is the 2nd photo fake? HS8.The photo on the left is Mary. She use to work for Sunny at 611 or 608. HE is on the menu.

H Mobius
04-04-17, 20:27

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/oah/thp?query=lavaYes very legit, covered with the sheet the whole time. There is a sign warning that inappropriate requests or behaviors will end the session, you will be asked to leave, and they will not refund you; so don't mess with them. Used to be, such signs were common in Thai places but not recently with all the HJ going on.

Very polite girl and her Swedish was very good. Some guys must have touched her because I wasn't even trying anything yet she kept my arm at bay.

Place is super neat and tidy. Apparently they call-in reinforcements if they get booked, so you may get a girl you saw elsewhere.

I normally do not repeat with a place that strict (legit + covered with sheet the whole time), but I liked it there.

Dacalano
04-04-17, 23:09
Yes very legit, covered with the sheet the whole time. There is a sign warning that inappropriate requests or behaviors will end the session, you will be asked to leave, and they will not refund you; so don't mess with them. Used to be, such signs were common in Thai places but not recently with all the HJ going on.

Very polite girl and her Swedish was very good. Some guys must have touched her because I wasn't even trying anything yet she kept my arm at bay.

Place is super neat and tidy. Apparently they call-in reinforcements if they get booked, so you may get a girl you saw elsewhere.

I normally do not repeat with a place that strict (legit + covered with sheet the whole time), but I liked it there.How is the massage?

H Mobius
04-05-17, 00:58
How is the massage?Swedish was very good. She even did my feet, however she didn't do my quads much. Most times an MT won't do my quads much unless I ask. I didn't ask her because I was pretty relaxed and even had a couple of brief dreams.

Hihon
04-05-17, 01:43
Checked out Coco. Nice girl no rush as others mentioned. Massage was decent but had better, but then she walked on my back Thai style got some kinks out I had. Spinner, real petite ass, natural B's, dark eraser nips nice to play with.

Her place is empty. Just a futon and massage table. Not even a TV. She won't be here long, but said will be back prob mid-summer.

Her HJ is very sensual, good motion and technique brings you to the edge then slows down. Back and forth. Did some light FIV. Then she climbed on top and light B2 B, but kept panties on. Could feel her getting wet but she held back. Starts nibbling my ear and whispers next time she's bringing a friend and wanted to do a FS threesome. Sounded serious, but I'll believe it when when she texts when back in town. Taking a bacay end of month it seems. May to have to take up her "offer" since she repeats it again as I'm leaving. LOL.I visited with her the other day and wasn't impressed. Her massage, actually a rub, was horrible and her breath was bad. She had mouthwash in the bathroom and should have used it. At least she got naked and I could rub her pussy while she gave me a HJ. Will not repeat.

Hihon
04-05-17, 01:56
For those who want a good massage with HE check Summer out. Attractive and nice personality. If she just did the massage I would have been happy. At first I was draped so I thought legit. But after my hand started to rub her leg and she didn't mind I knew something was cumming up. She gives a good thorough massage. I almost fell asleep. On the flip she smiled and asked to be quiet. Nice HJ. She's only here a couple more weeks before heading back to the mainland so get her while you can. She speaks English very well. Too bad she doesn't do FS.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-im-back-massage-by-summer-in-and-out-call-real-pics/6319589

HiLife808
04-05-17, 02:56
Full service was offered by coco few weeks ago. She told me 250 total damage. Daty was extra, settled for rub and tug limited roaming over her cloth 120. Better to go with to the AMP if your looking for FS.I saw Coco a couple years back when she was in the round building and there a lot of hype about her. Really nothing special, back then her massage skills were nil. No BJ because it was for "bf only" which was lot of crock because others got no more than that from her. Ended up agreeing to regular mp price for cfs. She lifted up her tube dress and leaned across the massage table so I hit it from behind. There was a real disconnect on her part and pound as I might ended up asking her to finish with HJ. Chalked it up to experience and YMMV as I got more than what others were claiming. She may have improved since then but I got to agree with JB and suggest seeing a real pro for FS.

Magnod
04-05-17, 04:37
For those who want a good massage with HE check Summer out. Attractive and nice personality. If she just did the massage I would have been happy. At first I was draped so I thought legit. But after my hand started to rub her leg and she didn't mind I knew something was cumming up. She gives a good thorough massage. I almost fell asleep. On the flip she smiled and asked to be quiet. Nice HJ. She's only here a couple more weeks before heading back to the mainland so get her while you can. She speaks English very well. Too bad she doesn't do FS.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-im-back-massage-by-summer-in-and-out-call-real-pics/6319589Where does she work out of?

Always looking for quality massage with HE, not located in CC.

Hihon
04-05-17, 13:03
Where does she work out of?

Always looking for quality massage with HE, not located in CC.Sorry Magnod but she works out of CC.

Spartacus77
04-05-17, 15:32
Where does she work out of?

Always looking for quality massage with HE, not located is n CC.I can testify that she is a quality massage and HE experience, but you will have to brave the CC (parking attendant, crowded lobby and elevator ride, and hoping not to be noticed while your waiting for the elevator in the hallway). It was worth it to me, but I get where you're coming from.

Dacalano
04-05-17, 16:35

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-im-back-massage-by-summer-in-and-out-call-real-pics/6319589

I can testify that she is a quality massage and HE experience, but you will have to brave the CC (parking attendant, crowded lobby and elevator ride, and hoping not to be noticed while your waiting for the elevator in the hallway). It was worth it to me, but I get where you're coming from.What was the damage? How much roaming is aloud? Is she indie or works with a shop? She looks great !

Spartacus77
04-05-17, 16:49
What was the damage? How much roaming is aloud? Is she indie or works with a shop? She looks great !She comes here for short stints. She's at CC right now, but she sets up shop where she can. I paid 160 for the massage combo. A little high, but it is a quality massage. She does allow a little roaming during the ending. I guess it depends how long you can hold out and how gentle you are YMMV.

She's Thai, but has lived in the US for a while. Pictures are her. Very nice and attractive. Be nice so she returns. She said one client bailed without paying once, so that's probably why she works out of CC now.

Dacalano
04-05-17, 17:21
She comes here for short stints. She's at CC right now, but she sets up shop where she can. I paid 160 for the massage combo. A little high, but it is a quality massage. She does allow a little roaming during the ending. I guess it depends how long you can hold out and how gentle you are YMMV.

She's Thai, but has lived in the US for a while. Pictures are her. Very nice and attractive. Be nice so she returns. She said one client bailed without paying once, so that's probably why she works out of CC now.Thanks for quick response, I'm sure she's nice but a little to much $$ for me. I hate those assholes that bail they make it tough on the rest of us when girls want money up front, it really happens a lot.

Hawaii Boy
04-05-17, 19:06
She comes here for short stints. She's at CC right now, but she sets up shop where she can. I paid 160 for the massage combo. A little high, but it is a quality massage. She does allow a little roaming during the ending. I guess it depends how long you can hold out and how gentle you are YMMV.

She's Thai, but has lived in the US for a while. Pictures are her. Very nice and attractive. Be nice so she returns. She said one client bailed without paying once, so that's probably why she works out of CC now.When you are next to her and look into her eyes, she is absolutely stunning. She is a wonderful person and I get lost looking in her eyes.

HB.