PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

H Mobius
02-20-17, 19:19
Any info to share on this one?

Legit? Play? HE? FS?

Mahalo!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6006666807.htmlThat's Vera. HE if she is inclined, otherwise legit.

A lot of girls who advertise are in there, such as Thai, Yaya and Sharp.

Captin Crunch
02-20-17, 20:12
That's Vera. HE if she is inclined, otherwise legit.

A lot of girls who advertise are in there, such as Thai, Yaya and Sharp.What room do they work out of?

Logan 5595
02-20-17, 20:33
I came across this website. It is a service to find massage therapists near you. Incalls and outcalls are available. Unforunately, the reviews are kind of lame and don't seem to apply to the therapists themselves. Has anyone used this service before?

H Mobius
02-20-17, 20:39
What room do they work out of?Thailand Massage is in 2403. There are signs on the door, in case you inadvertently go to the wrong floor which is easy to do with some of these places.

Kamabokos
02-21-17, 05:27
Good question. I'm guessing the latter. Not too many mongers (myself included) would be willing to admit they reached between a providers legs and grabbed a handful of junk.I rarely post and usually remain in "lurk status" but this was hilarious. Right on brother.

Jan Fortifore
02-21-17, 05:56
Seach of Anu / Anuu on Craigslist got this result: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/5896971440.html.

January44.

As I recall, Anu had a previous advertisement (now deleted or expired) that was placed in a transgender section.

Good question. I'm guessing the latter. Not too many mongers (myself included) would be willing to admit they reached between a providers legs and grabbed a handful of junk.

Has anyone actually toftt and confirmed that she is trans? Any brother willing to say I reached down and found some frank and beans. Or are people just speculating based on looks?No, I did not confirm, but found his / her post identifying as transgender.

Johnny14
02-21-17, 06:01
Has anyone actually toftt and confirmed that she is trans? Any brother willing to say I reached down and found some frank and beans. Or are people just speculating based on looks?That happened to a friend of mine, sucker was so horny, flew over to Thigh-land. Got out of the taxi and proceeded to check in the hotel. Spotted some hot looking hooker in the lobby and offered $ to go to his room, paid up front.

He went to grab "her" box, but got a handful of stiff sausage, but already paid the he-she, so had to settle with a BJ!

Hnl Waikiki
02-21-17, 20:16
Anyone here try Lili?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asians-beauties-makes-your-pleasure-come-true/5463712

Seems like there are 2 different adds, the above one shows a pic that looks like Kiki and Momo's ad, with their pics and phone number, but the below link has her alone with a different phone number and different hours.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-lili-in-to-honolulu-808-321-5585/2649075

After RTFF for hours and trying to sort through the Chinese connection in CC, I'm thinking most are not even worth it, but the gems I've found by TOFTT keep the motivation there LOL.

Hnl Waikiki
02-21-17, 20:25
I don't post often and thanks to those that have kept in touch with PM.

Anyone have any clarification as to the massage locations in DT? I've been to Cent. Square a while ago and thought Lily's place was there, but its been a while. I also remember a Chinese joint in Exec Center a few years ago (maybe 5-6 years) with full bushed Chinese girls that did BB. I even remember staying over one night when the mama was gone, but for the life of me can't remember the unit (which is probably no longer there, I femember it was some typical Chinese massage name like Sun-something, but I know the place in CC is called that now).

Not trying to go back to Lily's joint and was looking for pointers on the massage places in Exec and Cent. Square with HE. Seems like not to many people have tried and after going back like 80 pages in the forum, can't find much info, but now that I work in DT, walking to a massage on lunchbreak is a bit easier the driving to CC now days, as well as being a bit more icognito.

VietFunGuy
02-21-17, 22:41
Had to work out of my usual Honolulu route and got little bored. Found this little thai spinner my lucky day. I like the viets best, but this one was built like perfect for my type. Great body, huge d+rack, they ain't real but I don't care they felt good. I liked the face a lot. Didn't look like all the thais, more interesting for my kinda type.

I got to good massage and she did a good job at the end too. I don't usually come out this far for work, but if I haveto again I'm going to try and find this one unless I find a viet.

Pk8888
02-22-17, 00:34
I guess my other post didn't work but Vivi is no on play.

Jan Fortifore
02-22-17, 02:37
Had to work out of my usual Honolulu route and got little bored. Found this little thai spinner my lucky day. I like the viets best, but this one was built like perfect for my type. Great body, huge d+rack, they ain't real but I don't care they felt good. I liked the face a lot. Didn't look like all the thais, more interesting for my kinda type.

I got to good massage and she did a good job at the end too. I don't usually come out this far for work, but if I haveto again I'm going to try and find this one unless I find a viet.For comparison purposes, please post how much you paid in addition to the $60/ hr. Massage fee.

VietFunGuy
02-22-17, 02:49
For comparison purposes, please post how much you paid in addition to the $60/ hr. Massage fee.Please PM me bra' I'm notta guy talking $ on a site. I think everyone going to be different an I don't want to get trolled especially becuz my english is bad. But pm ok! Peace all.

If somebody trolls you report the post and I will take care of it.

A2

Happy Seeker 8
02-22-17, 03:13
Anyone here try Lili?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asians-beauties-makes-your-pleasure-come-true/5463712

Seems like there are 2 different adds, the above one shows a pic that looks like Kiki and Momo's ad, with their pics and phone number, but the below link has her alone with a different phone number and different hours.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-lili-in-to-honolulu-808-321-5585/2649075

After RTFF for hours and trying to sort through the Chinese connection in CC, I'm thinking most are not even worth it, but the gems I've found by TOFTT keep the motivation there LOL.All helpful for self-research:

1- google contact number with area code for history of that number used.

2- google bodyrubshistory.com.

3- follow all sub-sites offered-all history appears including ad photos.

I just posted recently regarding your bottom ad-numerous ads involving girls in same pose, in same room, with same contact number, fish tank.

WomenLover2
02-22-17, 03:53
For comparison purposes, please post how much you paid in addition to the $60/ hr. Massage fee.I think April is Annie who worked at Nikki's place at.

Century Center. I saw her and found her to be very.

Money hungry. She started off by saying "how much.

Are you going to tip me?" I was turned off by her aggressive.

Attitude. This girl didn't look Thai but Iranian?

GrateFu
02-22-17, 04:55
For comparison purposes, please post how much you paid in addition to the $60/ hr. Massage fee.When I saw her I did. 6 + . 6. Nice massage, Touching below waist, nice smooth release. She said + 100 for touch upstairs. Good time. I would repeat again because if convenience otherwise I preferred Pinky for same type of service / cost.

DeadHead1
02-22-17, 05:30
When I saw her I did. 6 + . 6. Nice massage, Touching below waist, nice smooth release. She said + 100 for touch upstairs. Good time. I would repeat again because if convenience otherwise I preferred Pinky for same type of service / cost.Is it Amy from Pattaya with Nikki? Or is she really new to Hawaii.

Waikiki11
02-22-17, 12:30
I have gone there a few times. My favorite is Jessica.

I have seen Sudan. Strong massage.

Tiffany gave me names of the other girls. Anyone seen them? How are they?

Apple, Yaya, April, Rose, Kona, Pink.Do you tip afterwards for the massage without HE?

LookingForLefty
02-22-17, 13:43
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6013797652.html

I've seen the first lady in the ad but did not know if there were others. Her pic is real. Guess her about 40. Nice lady. Kind of a run down complex near CC. HE plus prostate. Seemed to indicated perhaps more on another visit. Was dark so I really couldn't get a good look. But it felt nice with fan blowing and a nice lady touching me. She had me show first, which was a good idea.

Shamteo8808
02-22-17, 17:12
Can anybody confirm if Tammy is still working or did she stop. Haven't seen her ad in a while. Been wanting to see her after reading some of the old threads about her.

DeepSpelunker
02-22-17, 19:44
Smoking hot MILF with Tiggole Bitties! Easy to get ahold of and works out of Thai aroma in kapolei.

TBH I've had better massages but the HE was definitely one of the best I had. Nice slow and sensual! Roamed around the bottom got to rub that kitty through her jean shorts. Funny thing is I was covered by the sheet the whole time unless I was being rubbed with oil in a certain area (arm, leg, back, butt LOL) even on the flip I was prett much covered. But she was smooth with it. Once she saw junior gettting hard she started grazing him and teasing. Tried to get FS but she said we needed to get to know each other better, very understandable. Tried BJ but she politely decline. Asked for a shirtless HJ but said something about her shirt being hard to take off and put on LOL I mean with those thangs I totally understand. So I just opted for the regular HJ with some roaming which she liked. Popped and showered and saw her boss. I think it's pat?? That hot little thang! Amazing strong hands! I want to try get he from her but heard from here she's strictly legit and I went before and she gives a pretty damn good massage!

Kinda paid April on the DL behind the table where pat couldn't see because idk if pat is tryna stick to being legit.

Anyways damage was $. 2 awesome personality and I'm definitely going to try for FS either next time or the time after just to see them d's.

DS.

Mongers Rus
02-22-17, 19:48
Jennifer used to be Jessica is back at Yumi's place in CC. She is a hottie with good service. She may not be girl in pic, but is pretty damn close. Pretty face with a hot body. Long straight blonde hair. Slim and toned body with nice smooth skin. Nice big CZ, looks and feels real, flat tummy, nice long legs, with a sweet clean shaved nani. Very friendly and speaks English well. Never rushed. Nice massage, but great FS. BBBJ, daty till cum, all positions available, CFS. LFK but YMMV. Again I love the one on one indy provider at CC. No mama knocking on door yelling, "time". Didn't answer call during session. Very nice time. Standard Fee. Will definitely repeat!

Rus

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-jennifer-chinese-beauty/5470976

Guy205
02-22-17, 21:12
Jennifer used to be Jessica is back at Yumi's place in CC. She is a hottie with good service. She may not be girl in pic, but is pretty damn close. Pretty face with a hot body. Long straight blonde hair. Slim and toned body with nice smooth skin. Nice big CZ, looks and feels real, flat tummy, nice long legs, with a sweet clean shaved nani. Very friendly and speaks English well. Never rushed. Nice massage, but great FS. BBBJ, daty till cum, all positions available, CFS. LFK but YMMV. Again I love the one on one indy provider at CC. No mama knocking on door yelling, "time". Didn't answer call during session. Very nice time. Standard Fee. Will definitely repeat!

Rus

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-jennifer-chinese-beauty/5470976Looks nice! Damage? Approximate age?

MNick
02-22-17, 21:36
Any info on rose at diamond massage? Is that her in pic in ad? Any extras? Curious, she a spinner for sure, thanks for info.

H Mobius
02-22-17, 22:07

Rus

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-jennifer-chinese-beauty/5470976What was the name of the tall skinny one with black hair and very white skin, who some commented had masculine looks, and who took no offense to being told that by a monger who declined to partake?

It was over a year ago. I didn't think she looked manly, and thought she was gorgeous.

Kdub222
02-23-17, 02:29
Can anybody confirm if Tammy is still working or did she stop. Haven't seen her ad in a while. Been wanting to see her after reading some of the old threads about her.I asked Vera a few months back to the PI. Sorry, didn't ask if temporary or permanent.

Kdub.

Hunter75
02-23-17, 03:22
There's one in EC. 9th floor if I remember correctly. All the ones I've tried in century square have been legit.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6012849908.html

Anyone have any clarification as to the massage locations in DT? I've been to Cent. Square a while ago and thought Lily's place was there, but its been a while. I also remember a Chinese joint in Exec Center a few years ago (maybe 5-6 years) with full bushed Chinese girls that did BB. I even remember staying over one night when the mama was gone, but for the life of me can't remember the unit (which is probably no longer there, I femember it was some typical Chinese massage name like Sun-something, but I know the place in CC is called that now).

Not trying to go back to Lily's joint and was looking for pointers on the massage places in Exec and Cent. Square with HE. Seems like not to many people have tried and after going back like 80 pages in the forum, can't find much info, but now that I work in DT, walking to a massage on lunchbreak is a bit easier the driving to CC now days, as well as being a bit more icognito.

Blake123
02-23-17, 03:33
Do you tip afterwards for the massage without HE?Always tip afterward, never before, with any MT/AMP provider.

Mongers Rus
02-23-17, 04:11
Looks nice! Damage? Approximate age?Standard $$ and I would say 30's.

Rus.

Mongers Rus
02-23-17, 04:17
What was the name of the tall skinny one with black hair and very white skin, who some commented had masculine looks, and who took no offense to being told that by a monger who declined to partake?

It was over a year ago. I didn't think she looked manly, and thought she was gorgeous.Damn I can't remember her name, but she worked out of Yumi's old place back then on the 12th floor I think.
But this girl working for her now is pretty hot too. She was here about 6 months ago.

Rus.

KaraSnsd
02-23-17, 11:56
Can anybody confirm if Tammy is still working or did she stop. Haven't seen her ad in a while. Been wanting to see her after reading some of the old threads about her.I wish she was here too. I would get to finger her and she would help by putting her leg on the table. She was pretty attractive in my opinion.

Licentious
02-23-17, 15:40
There's one in EC. 9th floor if I remember correctly. All the ones I've tried in century square have been legit.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6012849908.htmlNot recommended.

Dacalano
02-23-17, 15:53
Finally got an appointment with her, she's been a little busy and schedule conflicts on my part. Anyway, like the new pics of her now by far the cutest in CC, she had on this nice little nighty type outfit with her sexy tight little ass just peeking out. Her massage is still decent for a spinner like her but I really just love her HE, she has her own sensual style but she will take your direction very well if needed. Never a rush and always a pleasure, looking forward to seeing her every week.

GrateFu
02-23-17, 16:50
Finally got an appointment with her, she's been a little busy and schedule conflicts on my part. Anyway, like the new pics of her now by far the cutest in CC, she had on this nice little nighty type outfit with her sexy tight little ass just peeking out. Her massage is still decent for a spinner like her but I really just love her HE, she has her own sensual style but she will take your direction very well if needed. Never a rush and always a pleasure, looking forward to seeing her every week.Any chance you have a link / pic of her?

First Try
02-23-17, 16:55
Any chance you have a link / pic of her?https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6015289394.html

Dacalano
02-23-17, 16:55
Any chance you have a link / pic of her?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/very-cute-and-petite-girl-o-o100-real-picso-o-sweet-asian-massage-o-o/6885939

Shengnu888
02-23-17, 17:10
I wish she was here too. I would get to finger her and she would help by putting her leg on the table. She was pretty attractive in my opinion.I think she found a sugar daddy. She was going thru a divorce at the time she was working.

Russo
02-23-17, 18:26
Finally got an appointment with her, she's been a little busy and schedule conflicts on my part. Anyway, like the new pics of her now by far the cutest in CC, she had on this nice little nighty type outfit with her sexy tight little ass just peeking out. Her massage is still decent for a spinner like her but I really just love her HE, she has her own sensual style but she will take your direction very well if needed. Never a rush and always a pleasure, looking forward to seeing her every week.Does she focus a lot around the buttocks area for the 'hints'?

Shoots Brah
02-23-17, 18:45
Finally was able to get an appointment with this April girl over the weekend. She actually looks skinnier than her pictures and pretty older lady. Not old but older. Now here is the weird part, I'm not going to lie, she looks A LOT like my mom. On the flip, I had a hard time trying to get that thought out of my head, so tried to keep my eyes closed the whole time. She even asked if it's ok to massage jr, I just kind of nodded without looking LOL.

Massage was too soft, more like a grazing massage, no pressure. I would have liked a little more butt teasing and thigh teasing with some ball play. I think for me that's the better part than the actual HE. Just the buildup makes it ten times more satisfying. I had the mindset of going in and dropping some $$$ to see if FS was available but I might just save it for another lady that has no resemblance to any of my family members!

They've been getting pretty busy there, hopefully they can hire more therapists, as selection is scarce. Been trying to find other therapists on the west side. But for now, Thai aroma will have to Do!

Drummer56
02-23-17, 19:01
Another bad experience, bait and switch, not Rina, avoid.

Hnl Waikiki
02-23-17, 19:09

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6012849908.htmlSeems like slim pickings in EC. And it turns out the 11th Floor in EC is Lili's place that was previously in CS. Thanks!

Hnl Waikiki
02-23-17, 19:10
Not recommended.Will take your advice. Just wondering why its not recommended?

Happy Seeker 8
02-23-17, 19:29
Another bad experience, bait and switch, not Rina, avoid.I'm not trying to question your post here in any shape or form.

But, can you explain how the "bait and switch" happened or occurred here, and maybe "when" in the session.

H-S-8.

Heehaw
02-23-17, 19:45
Damn I can't remember her name, but she worked out of Yumi's old place back then on the 12th floor I think.
But this girl working for her now is pretty hot too. She was here about 6 months ago.

Rus.Was that Suzy?

GrateFu
02-23-17, 20:34
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6015289394.htmlI went to see her a few weeks ago and when I got there it was definitely her. She immediately said "no bone bone ", but she could get another girl. I said no thank you, massage is fine. She kept pushing and I said to bring the guru so I could see her (Hannah) Was unimpressed but she wasnt bad. Then she offers 4 hand with her and I hesitate. They start and then Hannah insists she want the D. I say I'll see what she looks like nude. The little head takes over and I waste 2 bills. After I shower there is a knock at the door saying he was security. She disappears (to get dressed) scared out of her mind. Eventually find out they need a car moved. Not a great day of mongering to say the least.

Dacalano
02-23-17, 21:34
Another bad experience, bait and switch, not Rina, avoid.

I went to see her a few weeks ago and when I got there it was definitely her. She immediately said "no bone bone ", but she could get another girl. I said no thank you, massage is fine. She kept pushing and I said to bring the guru so I could see her (Hannah) Was unimpressed but she wasnt bad. Then she offers 4 hand with her and I hesitate. They start and then Hannah insists she want the D. I say I'll see what she looks like nude. The little head takes over and I waste 2 bills. After I shower there is a knock at the door saying he was security. She disappears (to get dressed) scared out of her mind. Eventually find out they need a car moved. Not a great day of mongering to say the least.Rina has been known to recommend the services of other girls in CC that do FS (but you can always say NO thank you) because she only does massage and HE, so if your looking for BOOM BOOM she is not the one to call. But if your looking for a nice massage and sensual HE from a cute , spinner with a reasonable rate call her.

Russo
02-23-17, 22:25
Rina has been known to recommend the services of other girls in CC that do FS (but you can always say NO thank you) because she only does massage and HE, so if your looking for BOOM BOOM she is not the one to call. But if your looking for a decent massage and sensual HE from a sweet, cute , spinner with a reasonable rate call her.Does she do MSOG with the HE? Any recommendations on anyone that does MSOG HE? In the mean time, I'll be searching the forums. Please hit me up if you know of any though.

Thanks in advance.

Mongeron!

WhateverIWant
02-23-17, 23:10
Return visit. First visit went very, very nicely, so a repeat was in order. As will be more I suspect.

She looked just as good and was dressed nicely in shorts. Great skin and face and a perfect body for my specs.

She was more conversational this visit and talked about Thailand, LA and Hawaii and says she likes it here and wonders what it is like to work in the city. I suggested she stay out here, selfishly for us on this side of town LOL.

She was accommodating on the massage and per request did more of the thai style and as requested went slowly and steadily on the finish. Kept a great balance between bubbly personality and quiet. She isn't FS or Oral, but is nice to touch. I'm not a kid or an antique, but I tend to know what I'm looking for and will pay the freight if it's not ridiculous, she fit the bill and I'll be back as long as she's here, hopefully for a while.

I have to remember to give myself a little extra time to drive there next time, it's oddly confusing, but it shouldn't be LOL.

Have fun.

Dacalano
02-23-17, 23:13
Does she do MSOG with the HE? Any recommendations on anyone that does MSOG HE? In the mean time, I'll be searching the forums. Please hit me up if you know of any though.

Thanks in advance.

Mongeron!Tried it once with her, but you have to pop twice all with in the hour so it might cut in to your massage time. Please be nice to her. Total $120

Russo
02-23-17, 23:21
tried it once with her, but you have to pop twice all with in the hour so it might cut in to your massage time. Total $120time to sampo! Ty ty ty ty!

HawaiianTime
02-24-17, 03:16
Was she Thai or Filipina? Saw her twice before she left about 9 months ago or so. Haven't seen her advertise since. Had a great HE with roaming and FIV.

Suksukboi808
02-24-17, 05:38
Made an appointment with her a few days ago. Just like previous reviews said Asian girl maybe late twenties or early thirties nice body and big naturals. She wears a see through nightie and has no panties. Massage my back legs and ass area for a bit then she asks me to flip and she says she wants to see my cock. All this time I'm generously roaming feeling her ass and pussy lips. She talks dirty to me in that FOB asaian accent as she massages my shaft. I go with BBBJ service and she doesn't disappoint. She strips down naked and proceeds to worship my cock for the next ten minutes I finish on her tits with a titty fuck and my jizz is all over those nice naturals. Good times. 160 donation.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678

Shamteo8808
02-24-17, 10:21
I wish she was here too. I would get to finger her and she would help by putting her leg on the table. She was pretty attractive in my opinion.Making regret not seeing her even more. Should've taken the opportunity when I had it. Been checking craigslist every now and then hoping to see her add LOL.

PunaniLuva
02-24-17, 16:40
Anyone know of a therapist at CC on the 13th floor that goes by the name Nikki or Nicky? I hear she is Vietnamese.

Any info to share? Contact information?

Mahaloz!!

GoAllIn
02-24-17, 18:49
Made an appointment with her a few days ago. Just like previous reviews said Asian girl maybe late twenties or early thirties nice body and big naturals. She wears a see through nightie and has no panties. Massage my back legs and ass area for a bit then she asks me to flip and she says she wants to see my cock. All this time I'm generously roaming feeling her ass and pussy lips. She talks dirty to me in that FOB asaian accent as she massages my shaft. I go with BBBJ service and she doesn't disappoint. She strips down naked and proceeds to worship my cock for the next ten minutes I finish on her tits with a titty fuck and my jizz is all over those nice naturals. Good times. 160 donation.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678Is she the one in the black dress on the swing or is she the one in the pink top that's mostly of her face? I only ask because I don't think the women in the pics are the same person. Mahalo.

PureSexxy
02-24-17, 21:51
Tired April in Kapolei the other day. Massage was ok kind of soft for my liking. She will let you roam over clothes and give HJ at the end $. 2 total. No repeat for me on too the next. Happy hunting guys.

H Mobius
02-24-17, 22:04

Not trying to go back to Lily's joint and was looking for pointers on the massage places in Exec and Cent. Square with HE. Seems like not to many people have tried and after going back like 80 pages in the forum, can't find much info, but now that I work in DT, walking to a massage on lunchbreak is a bit easier the driving to CC now days, as well as being a bit more icognito.Is Vasa Thai still in Century Square?

H Mobius
02-24-17, 22:06
Damn I can't remember her name, but she worked out of Yumi's old place back then on the 12th floor I think.

Rus.Yes. Do you know if she'll be back? I thought she was the hottest thing.

Hnl Waikiki
02-24-17, 22:11
Is Vasa Thai still in Century Square?Haven't been to CS since Lili's place (currently in Exec, as I recently discovered) was there.

Russ1234
02-24-17, 22:22
Has anyone tried Luna? Singaporean?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-new-staff-singaporean/6928788

Chillax808
02-24-17, 23:14

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678Could you tell me if those pics in the ad are her? Thanks.

Cheez85
02-25-17, 00:39
Had a session with her the other day. Doesn't really look like pic. Works out of 2303. Don't frequent CC too much so don't know who's place this is. Was greeted by short Chinese lady with messed up teeth thought hope not her. Leads me to room collects HF ask if I want shower shows me the shower. Get back to rm and lay on table. In walks another girl, but hard to see. As I lay there she starts an ok massage. Alittle hard to understand english not the greatest. During the massage she brushes up against my hands often so I'm thinking something maybe possible. On the flip she brushes the boys alittle and I start to roam than she says something about time and I just tell her ok. That's when she starts stroking JR and I start going under her panties. Pretty nice HJ to completion. She didn't take any clothes off but allowed the roam. She was wearing tje biggest bra I seen the kind a grandmother wears. LOL.

Rate her:

L 7.

S 8.

A 8.

Would I repeat, maybe to see how much more is available.

Stay safe.

Suksukboi808
02-25-17, 03:28
Is she the one in the black dress on the swing or is she the one in the pink top that's mostly of her face? I only ask because I don't think the women in the pics are the same person. Mahalo.The first two might be her. She does not look like the girl on the swing or bottom pic.

Poiuy2
02-25-17, 05:06
Could you tell me if those pics in the ad are her? Thanks.That's pretty accurate pics of Mia. The one on the swing is her, but not a very good pic. She looks way better. Her DDs are definitely real and youthfully firm. I think she is mid twenties at most. She told me she is 24, which might be.

Fleshlight
02-25-17, 07:43
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-special-bodyrub-by-chinese-beauty-100-real/3310993

Anybody tried some Pussyrub lately. I keep trying to slip in for some BBFS but with no luck. Hope that she would give in by now.

Flesh.

Happy Seeker 8
02-25-17, 13:48
Could you tell me if those pics in the ad are her? Thanks.The bottom left looks like the closest photo of her, the rest don't. But, in person she's not that skinny in shoulder areas. All the photos showing a face is not her.

UncleHappy
02-25-17, 18:20

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678I have to check her out!

AMPaddict666
02-25-17, 18:27
Has anyone tried Luna? Singaporean?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-new-staff-singaporean/6928788Yes, I tried her yesterday at CC. The pics are accurate of her, she is tall, young, but not that young, prob early to late 30's.

She keeps her clothes on, house fee 60, handjob only + 60. She said she doesn't do anything more than that.

LoseMoney23
02-25-17, 19:53
Anyone know of a therapist at CC on the 13th floor that goes by the name Nikki or Nicky? I hear she is Vietnamese.

Any info to share? Contact information?

Mahaloz!!Yes she's 4' 10 at the most and drives a brand new BMW.

SmellMyFinga
02-25-17, 20:07
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-special-bodyrub-by-chinese-beauty-100-real/3310993

Anybody tried some Pussyrub lately. I keep trying to slip in for some BBFS but with no luck. Hope that she would give in by now.

Flesh.Bb service? Wow. She lets me roam with hand but everything else is covered.

Beanlover
02-25-17, 20:48
Was she Thai or Filipina? Saw her twice before she left about 9 months ago or so. Haven't seen her advertise since. Had a great HE with roaming and FIV.She's Thai. Used to love putting my thumb on her starfish while rubbing her Bean with my middle finger and getting it all swollen while she put one knee up on the table! Wish she'd come back. She had the nicest ass!

Russo
02-25-17, 23:29
April of Kapolei Thai Aroma. She gave a pretty decent massage. Much like what others have said. She grazes the boys every once in a while and once I got hard she grabs a hold of the stick shift and goes to town. She asked how much would I give and I told her. She wasn't too happy about what was given which goes to show that the upsell is there. Total damage $. 2 I was supposed to just give $ but I forgot to put the extra. 2 in one of wallet slots. There goes my safeway gas for the week. LOL. I would definitely repeat because she looks really hot and those chichis are ginormous, but most likely not since she'll remember me as the one that shorted her. LOL.

On another note, I remember when 'Nadia' and the owner were there this one evening after receiving a massage from Pauline. Lets just say after the massage Nadia and the owner were very much teasing me in a very sensual way as I was heading out the door and I got hugs from both of them. This was before they were renovating one the rooms there. I remember Pauline telling me that they don't do HE there which is why I stopped going there. Although I did get from Nadia a time ago and even after she moved locations back into town. When Nadia left Kapolei, so did I. But since April is there, I had to at least give it a go. I know I've asked in past whether it be by post or private messaging, but is this place strictly legit or is it one of those YMMV to get the HE With Nadia and April it was automatic grab the stick shift after a little roaming. But with Pauline, she made it clear to me that no HE. Please message if not willing to share on post.

Mongeron!

VietFunGuy
02-26-17, 00:18
April of Kapolei Thai Aroma. She gave a pretty decent massage. Much like what others have said. She grazes the boys every once in a while and once I got hard she grabs a hold of the stick shift and goes to town. She asked how much would I give and I told her. She wasn't too happy about what was given which goes to show that the upsell is there. Total damage $. 2 I was supposed to just give $ but I forgot to put the extra. 2 in one of wallet slots. There goes my safeway gas for the week. LOL. I would definitely repeat because she looks really hot and those chichis are ginormous, but most likely not since she'll remember me as the one that shorted her. LOL.
!OMG Brah, you got to a good chance to be a hero man. Imma in a sales and would see dis as a chance to go back and make a friend, I seen April and will again. If imma you, I text and say I the dope who short you tip. Imma gone make another appointment and make it up to you.

This is a basketball layup. She appreciates you and you getta a good treatment. Maybe I always cup half full guy, but I know that kinda stuff works. Text her man, I thinka you might get a pretty effin good session for bein a man and not one of the cheapo liddle men and I knows dey is a lotta dem. I love quality time brah.

Let me know if it works!

Peace, and thanks no you make a me hungry go back to April. LOL. Funny world enjoy it all.

Shamteo8808
02-26-17, 04:01
Just wanted to know how this mt is and if she worth that mula. Also how's the massage skills with this one or if she just teases and brush the boys.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hey-im-here-waiting-for-you/2705065

Happy Seeker 8
02-26-17, 04:34

On another note, I remember when 'Nadia' and the owner were there this one evening after receiving a massage from Pauline. Lets just say after the massage Nadia and the owner were very much teasing me in a very sensual way as I was heading out the door and I got hugs from both of them. This was before they were renovating one the rooms there. I remember Pauline telling me that they don't do HE there which is why I stopped going there. Although I did get from Nadia a time ago and even after she moved locations back into town. When Nadia left Kapolei, so did I. But since April is there, I had to at least give it a go. I know I've asked in past whether it be by post or private messaging, but is this place strictly legit or is it one of those YMMV to get the HE With Nadia and April it was automatic grab the stick shift after a little roaming. But with Pauline, she made it clear to me that no HE. Please message if not willing to share on post.

Mongeron!When I went there last week (lunch hour), at least 5 women were there. Pat and 4 others, all at least to take a peek look at me first. I can't remember the name of girl I got, but definitely not this "April", by past descriptions or Nadia. One of them looked like Anna who used to work at Thai Pataya before. A shorter one there I believe was Raina. (post 15354) 11/18/16.

My session was with a short 30 ish girl, shoulder length black hair, nothing spec. About assets, trying to be as quiet as possible. Not exactly the strongest pressure massage, slow HE on the flip, a little touch roaming. . 6 HF before going into room + . 6 to her (discreetly) after to her. Was a no oil massage so she hot toweled me down after. On the way out Pat appears and gives me this thank you nod and smirk, while looking below my waist.

Lucky808
02-26-17, 18:43
Just wanted to know how this mt is and if she worth that mula. Also how's the massage skills with this one or if she just teases and brush the boys.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hey-im-here-waiting-for-you/2705065One time I wnet to cc she was sitting in the lobby hallway area. We made eye contact and she followed me into the elevator, I think she thought I was her appointment. When she saw the floor number I was going to all she said was, "try me next time, I give you good time ".

Hangry
02-26-17, 18:45
Sounds like both providers are knockouts / attractive.

Between the two which one would you go for?

GrumpyKong
02-26-17, 20:21

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hey-im-here-waiting-for-you/2705065Probably no massage skills but if you want HE or FS she plays. There are a bunch of Chinese girls opposite the front desk always looking for customers. Funny she always wears the same RED dress night after night. Must be for good luck I guess.

NahMayne666
02-26-17, 23:40
Anyone have the scoop on her? FS available?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-808-3974659/6901682

Shengnu888
02-26-17, 23:41
One time I wnet to cc she was sitting in the lobby hallway area. We made eye contact and she followed me into the elevator, I think she thought I was her appointment. When she saw the floor number I was going to all she said was, "try me next time, I give you good time ".Those Chinese women that congregate in the lobby are all non residents and are there to steal your customers. They wait all night till after 10 to get some customers that is lost to go to room 1308. They all live nearby on McCully.

GraveDiggah
02-27-17, 00:30
Decided to try April out in Kapolei. I'll begin by saying I live in the Nuuanu area and Kapolei is sort of like a foreign area to me. I always get lost when I venture out there. I made a couple of illegal U turns and finally found where she works out of. Overall, it was a great experience, I laid on the bed facedown and no covering. In terms of pressure, I prefer light touch. She mostly massage my back and ass. Before the flip, she came close to brushing the twins. On the flip she teased and junior was at full attention; she gave me a decent HJ with HE. I will repeat with her when I have the time to drive out to Kapolei the second city. Any mongers who live in Kapolei got good tips on where to eat after a session? Let me know.

Stay Safe,

Grave Diggah.

Captin Crunch
02-27-17, 01:17
Decided to try April out in Kapolei. I'll begin by saying I live in the Nuuanu area and Kapolei is sort of like a foreign area to me. I always get lost when I venture out there. I made a couple of illegal U turns and finally found where she works out of. Overall, it was a great experience, I laid on the bed facedown and no covering. In terms of pressure, I prefer light touch. She mostly massage my back and ass. Before the flip, she came close to brushing the twins. On the flip she teased and junior was at full attention; she gave me a decent HJ with HE. I will repeat with her when I have the time to drive out to Kapolei the second city. Any mongers who live in Kapolei got good tips on where to eat after a session? Let me know.

Stay Safe,

Grave Diggah.Kapolei Korean Bbq. It's in the shopping center by Safeway.

Member #5810
02-27-17, 02:31
Probably no massage skills but if you want HE or FS she plays. There are a bunch of Chinese girls opposite the front desk always looking for customers. Funny she always wears the same RED dress night after night. Must be for good luck I guess.Any of them not bad looking? Sort of like you're getting a lineup!

Old Island Boy
02-27-17, 02:31
Those Chinese women that congregate in the lobby are all non residents and are there to steal your customers. They wait all night till after 10 to get some customers that is lost to go to room 1308. They all live nearby on McCully.Yes, room 1308. I've been approached by one of them in the lobby. This one could not speak a word of English though. Made me talk into Google translator so she could understand. I told her I was there for massage at another place. She left me alone after that.

Happy Seeker 8
02-27-17, 03:16
Yes, room 1308. I've been approached by one of them in the lobby. This one could not speak a word of English though. Made me talk into Google translator so she could understand. I told her I was there for massage at another place. She left me alone after that.A lot of people here were disputing an earlier post by me before, when I stated there is some galavanting going on late hours in CC, on one side (within lower floors) separated by split elevators. I was told I'm getting phone numbers, room's and girls mixed up.

This involves girls who have nothing in common, out of there regular daytime rooms, 2 different nationalities and providing different services from what their known for. A "wanabe" shill of one of them challenged my post away from forum. This is the first I heard of being approached in lobby. I'm not saying she's one of them, but something I overheard in a convo. Between Rina and another girl recently was similar.

IslandManhi
02-27-17, 03:49

Stay Safe,

Grave Diggah.You got a link to share or contact info? You can send it in pm if you want. Mahalo.

GraveDiggah
02-27-17, 04:14
You got a link to share or contact info? You can send it in pm if you want. Mahalo.Here is a link to her: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6020684622.html.

VietFunGuy
02-27-17, 05:16
decided to try april out in kapolei. I'll begin by saying i live in the nuuanu area and kapolei is sort of like a foreign area to me. I always get lost when i venture out there. I made a couple of illegal u turns and finally found where she works out of. Overall, it was a great experience, i laid on the bed facedown and no covering. In terms of pressure, i prefer light touch. She mostly massage my back and ass. Before the flip, she came close to brushing the twins. On the flip she teased and junior was at full attention; she gave me a decent hj with he. I will repeat with her when i have the time to drive out to kapolei the second city. Any mongers who live in kapolei got good tips on where to eat after a session? Let me know.

Stay safe,

grave diggah.+ 100 lol.

JeremyShoji
02-27-17, 15:33
I've been seeing Cherry at variou massage places where she part times. Her ads say "Hot! Hot! Hot! The first time I was curious to try her out based on the ad. She looks like the ad first of all. Super nice fake rack. Kinda acne. She had a dress and tights on. She stayed in the room while I undressed which is always cool. I asked for light and she gave me a great solid back massage saying you said soft but you need to loosen your back. While on my back I felt something scratching my leg. I looked back and she had taken her pants off and her fuzz was on my leg through her panties. Fast forward, no roaming allowed, she brushed the fellas but nothing substantial. She let me self finish. I might go back one more time to see if I can make it happen.

On a side note, did anybody try this girl? 323 area code and working out of Thailand massage. She looks like the old summer from Utah. I might try and report.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6019465455.html

JeremyShoji
02-27-17, 15:37
Anyone have the scoop on her? FS available?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-808-3974659/6901682I saw her about a month ago. She is a no-go. Looks like her pic. She is strictly legit. I doubt YMMV. Even Vera confirmed this girl is very legit.

WaikikiBeAC
02-27-17, 19:23

Rus

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-jennifer-chinese-beauty/5470976Checked out Jennifer at CC. This lady is rubbish. Pics are kind of accurate but not that accurate. Chinese, mid 40's, 5 5, long dark hair with brown highlights not blond, cee cup natural breasts, ok butt, not fat but not skinny got some meat on her, ok face not pretty or ugly just average. Paid house fee 60 and gave her 140 tip. After that she tries to upsell for 20 or 30 more can get premium or something service. Didn't think she upsold so didn't bring more money. All covered services and the Covered BJ was like for 1 min and I mean that literally, no LFK, no DFK. Overall crappy time. Would not repeat and do not recommend her. Kind of ugly and old, and her service sucks but she is a nice old lady.

Waikiki11
02-27-17, 19:47
I have gone there a few times. My favorite is Jessica.

I have seen Sudan. Strong massage.

Tiffany gave me names of the other girls. Anyone seen them? How are they?

Apple, Yaya, April, Rose, Kona, Pink.Wanted good massage with possibility of getting lucky so went here. 28th floor. Easy parking and easy to find. Arrived and was greeted by a couple of ladies. One of them was probably the owner. Pretty older lady. Tiffany? Anyhow took a shower and went into the middle room. Nice shower by the way. Big green tub. They really tried to project that legit image with the music and small water fall thing inside. Kona was the one. Was asked to change while she was outside the room. Massage was very good. Full 1 hour. But no hint of any play. Even if no play highly recommend if you want legit massage. Will repeat and maybe get lucky next time.

AznRedneck808
02-27-17, 19:52
Checked out Jennifer at CC. This lady is rubbish. Pics are kind of accurate but not that accurate. Chinese, mid 40's, 5 5, long dark hair with brown highlights not blond, cee cup natural breasts, ok butt, not fat but not skinny got some meat on her, ok face not pretty or ugly just average. Paid house fee 60 and gave her 140 tip. After that she tries to upsell for 20 or 30 more can get premium or something service. Didn't think she upsold so didn't bring more money. All covered services and the Covered BJ was like for 1 min and I mean that literally, no LFK, no DFK. Overall crappy time. Would not repeat and do not recommend her. Kind of ugly and old, and her service sucks but she is a nice old lady.What was the room number at CC?

I have been avoiding all Ads ending with the phone number 8012. Seems like there is more negatives to this group.

Cheers!

DJ Quick
02-27-17, 20:57
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6022658267.html

Had a great massage with Yaya at Thailand Massage CC 2403 yesterday. Thanks GraveDiggah for recommending her. Yaya is short with fit body beautiful Thai girl in her 20's. I had a great massage with strong pressure and HE to completion. Absolute satisfied.

Guy205
02-28-17, 02:45
Checked out Jennifer at CC. This lady is rubbish. Pics are kind of accurate but not that accurate. Chinese, mid 40's, 5 5, long dark hair with brown highlights not blond, cee cup natural breasts, ok butt, not fat but not skinny got some meat on her, ok face not pretty or ugly just average. Paid house fee 60 and gave her 140 tip. After that she tries to upsell for 20 or 30 more can get premium or something service. Didn't think she upsold so didn't bring more money. All covered services and the Covered BJ was like for 1 min and I mean that literally, no LFK, no DFK. Overall crappy time. Would not repeat and do not recommend her. Kind of ugly and old, and her service sucks but she is a nice old lady.Same experience, maybe 40 ish lady. Her face wasn't so bad, and her breasts were naturally good, not saggy tho. Tight Nani.

Total for me was $$. Including HF. Very personable though.

HappyToo
02-28-17, 04:22
Same experience, maybe 40 ish lady. Her face wasn't so bad, and her breasts were naturally good, not saggy tho. Tight Nani.

Total for me was $$. Including HF. Very personable though.Upon arrival mama was in the studio, mama left and provider offed 4 hand, giving the impression they must be running a few rooms.

Light massage followed by teasing on the flip. IMHO see had a pretty face, nice natural long lean body, nice natural Bs. Most service was offered with lots of upselling. Would not repeat.

Mongers Rus
02-28-17, 04:55
Checked out Jennifer at CC. This lady is rubbish. Pics are kind of accurate but not that accurate. Chinese, mid 40's, 5 5, long dark hair with brown highlights not blond, cee cup natural breasts, ok butt, not fat but not skinny got some meat on her, ok face not pretty or ugly just average. Paid house fee 60 and gave her 140 tip. After that she tries to upsell for 20 or 30 more can get premium or something service. Didn't think she upsold so didn't bring more money. All covered services and the Covered BJ was like for 1 min and I mean that literally, no LFK, no DFK. Overall crappy time. Would not repeat and do not recommend her. Kind of ugly and old, and her service sucks but she is a nice old lady.Sorry to hear about the experience. I guess YMMV for sure cause I got a nice BBBJ. I like her looks, attitude and tits. Just wish the service was the same for you Mongers.

Rus.

DeadHead1
02-28-17, 15:33
Wanted good massage with possibility of getting lucky so went here. 28th floor. Easy parking and easy to find. Arrived and was greeted by a couple of ladies. One of them was probably the owner. Pretty older lady. Tiffany? Anyhow took a shower and went into the middle room. Nice shower by the way. Big green tub. They really tried to project that legit image with the music and small water fall thing inside. Kona was the one. Was asked to change while she was outside the room. Massage was very good. Full 1 hour. But no hint of any play. Even if no play highly recommend if you want legit massage. Will repeat and maybe get lucky next time.That was not Tiff, she looks younger that all the other gals. Tiff claims to be retired now.

Drummer56
03-01-17, 00:09
411 on this one please? http://posting.honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EmailAd.html?oid=5113572.

MisterJohnson
03-01-17, 08:35
Called and made an appointment for this place at CC. Received a text message later with room number. Walked in and led to the room then stripped naked for the massage. No cover was on the whole time. Massage was ok, nothing too special. I was hoping for more legs and butt massage, but didn't get it. On the turn, she put a small piece of cloth on my junk. Startd massaging me my stomach and legs. Got close to jr a couple times, but again not much. I wasn't really hard, then also didn't ask for HE. She didn't offer either. Maybe I should have asked anyways? Overall a mediocre experience. Will probbaly not see her again, but maybe try someone else at that place. Her name was Pharoh? Faro? Or something. Couldn't really understand. On the chubbier side, face does resemble a little to the pic on the ad though. Anyone else from this place you'd recommend?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-me-808-2950011/6718203

MisterJohnson
03-01-17, 08:41

Had a great massage with Yaya at Thailand Massage CC 2403 yesterday. Thanks GraveDiggah for recommending her. Yaya is short with fit body beautiful Thai girl in her 20's. I had a great massage with strong pressure and HE to completion. Absolute satisfied.Thanks for reporting. Had a soso massage with no HE at 2403. Will try Yaya out. Did you ask for HE? Or did she offer?

Shavnluvr
03-01-17, 13:49
Checked out Jennifer at CC. This lady is rubbish. Pics are kind of accurate but not that accurate. Chinese, mid 40's, 5 5, long dark hair with brown highlights not blond, cee cup natural breasts, ok butt, not fat but not skinny got some meat on her, ok face not pretty or ugly just average. Paid house fee 60 and gave her 140 tip. After that she tries to upsell for 20 or 30 more can get premium or something service. Didn't think she upsold so didn't bring more money. All covered services and the Covered BJ was like for 1 min and I mean that literally, no LFK, no DFK. Overall crappy time. Would not repeat and do not recommend her. Kind of ugly and old, and her service sucks but she is a nice old lady.She used the name Annie or Anna something like that. Always asks for money up front for everything, HF, services, everything. She's so fake it's such a turn off. She had to work hard to get me hard LOL. Just couldn't stand the fakeness.

I will admit she has a nice body and nice tits. I don't like fake tits and she doesn't have implants. Tall woman is a plus too. Asked for. 6 PLUS 2. 6! I asked her for my clothes. Not to get my wallet, but to leave! Ended up doing everything, light kissing, full roam, fiv, CBJ, cfs. Tight, but just not my cup of tea.

Shavnluvr
03-01-17, 13:51
Called and made an appointment for this place at CC. Received a text message later with room number. Walked in and led to the room then stripped naked for the massage. No cover was on the whole time. Massage was ok, nothing too special. I was hoping for more legs and butt massage, but didn't get it. On the turn, she put a small piece of cloth on my junk. Startd massaging me my stomach and legs. Got close to jr a couple times, but again not much. I wasn't really hard, then also didn't ask for HE. She didn't offer either. Maybe I should have asked anyways? Overall a mediocre experience. Will probbaly not see her again, but maybe try someone else at that place. Her name was Pharoh? Faro? Or something. Couldn't really understand. On the chubbier side, face does resemble a little to the pic on the ad though. Anyone else from this place you'd recommend?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-me-808-2950011/6718203Maria has her own ad with a 323 number. Jenny has big manmades and is pretty fun too. There's a really skinny pretty girl too but I didn't get her name.

Justin Biber
03-01-17, 15:20

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-me-808-2950011/6718203Did you see the girl in the ad. That's vera she goes by flower in some of her new ads. Search for vera lots of info on her.

DJ Quick
03-01-17, 19:37
Thanks for reporting. Had a soso massage with no HE at 2403. Will try Yaya out. Did you ask for HE? Or did she offer?I thought I will not get any HE but when I turn over and she start massaging my legs and start touching her ass LOL. Then she asked me if I want to get my jr massage as well. I'm so glad I said yes. The rest is history. I got a nice sensual HJ from her. Loved the way she teased the boys with her left hand while giving me HJ with her right hand.

Gentleman99
03-01-17, 21:40
Hey Brothers!

I just migrated here from another site that was kind of useless for Hawaii, and it was a pay site. But I just found a lot of great info here, so it's my turn to contribute.

Booked April in CC and got a great thai massage. As for her, she was quite personable and looked and smelled great. Body was rockin, but she's a short one. Her ad said 5 foot. I don't think so LOL.

Massage was near CMT as I told her I needed to be kneaded. Of course she didn't get my joke, but hey I made myself laugh.

The finish was easy, no pressure and no weirdness, she's clearly VERY experienced. I didn't push my luck to try for more than her hand finish, but I will definitely return to see what's underneath the hood.

I will say this, she was more refined than a lot of the FOBs I find in CC. Kind of a nice change of pace.

When I return I'll update.

I've another appointment tomorrow with another that you brothers have posted about and I'll report and try to earn my keep around here. The other site was just a freakin flame war.

Play safe, have fun! Life's short, seize the moments. Got to love Honolulu.

Thanks for having me here.

MisterJohnson
03-02-17, 01:30
Maria has her own ad with a 323 number. Jenny has big manmades and is pretty fun too. There's a really skinny pretty girl too but I didn't get her name.Thanks. I've read the forum and found info for Maria and Jenny. The reviews I read about them weren't very good though. There's a skinny one named Thai which is on my list, I'll try her out and report back.

MisterJohnson
03-02-17, 01:34
Did you see the girl in the ad. That's vera she goes by flower in some of her new ads. Search for vera lots of info on her.Yes, I believe I did see the girl in the ad. Face does resemble her. Hmm, maybe she was Vera? I thought I heard Phara or something. Face was cuter than average, body on the slightly heavier side. Some said they had got HE from her, not me. I guess I should have asked.

MisterJohnson
03-02-17, 01:36
I thought I will not get any HE but when I turn over and she start massaging my legs and start touching her ass LOL. Then she asked me if I want to get my jr massage as well. I'm so glad I said yes. The rest is history. I got a nice sensual HJ from her. Loved the way she teased the boys with her left hand while giving me HJ with her right hand.So that's the way to do it. Just start feeling their ass after turn LOL! I might be too big of a pussy to go for it like that. Thanks for the info!

Blake123
03-02-17, 04:12
Hey Brothers!

I just migrated here from another site that was kind of useless for Hawaii, and it was a pay site. But I just found a lot of great info here, so it's my turn to contribute.

Booked April in CC and got a great thai massage. As for her, she was quite personable and looked and smelled great. Body was rockin, but she's a short one. Her ad said 5 foot. I don't think so LOL.

Massage was near CMT as I told her I needed to be kneaded. Of course she didn't get my joke, but hey I made myself laugh.

The finish was easy, no pressure and no weirdness, she's clearly VERY experienced. I didn't push my luck to try for more than her hand finish, but I will definitely return to see what's underneath the hood.

I will say this, she was more refined than a lot of the FOBs I find in CC. Kind of a nice change of pace.

When I return I'll update.

I've another appointment tomorrow with another that you brothers have posted about and I'll report and try to earn my keep around here. The other site was just a freakin flame war.

Play safe, have fun! Life's short, seize the moments. Got to love Honolulu.

Thanks for having me here.

99.I'm quite sure this is the same April who was in Kapolei. You know, the one some of you recently had been talking about.

Happy Seeker 8
03-02-17, 04:40
I'm quite sure this is the same April who was in Kapolei. You know, the one some of you recently had been talking about.The? Is if she is solo now at CC, or still with Pat. Her ads at Kapolei said here 2 weeks only, now new ad says very busy at CC.

VietFunGuy
03-02-17, 12:09
The? Is if she is solo now at CC, or still with Pat. Her ads at Kapolei said here 2 weeks only, now new ad says very busy at CC.She at CC now! Very cool for me. A lotta better for me. I have appt today. Cool cool cool. Peace bruthas.

Eric Shin
03-02-17, 16:56
Can any monger out there end my confusion on this? The ad says "professional massage only" but the photo screams something different.

That's so when you show up wanting something different after you pay your money they can point to "professional massage only" and tell you they aren't responsible for you getting it wrong.

That would be my guess anyway.

A2

SoulAmazing
03-02-17, 17:50
Anybody know what happened to her / where she works now? I don't see her post ads anymore? Mahalo.

Gentleman99
03-02-17, 18:27
The? Is if she is solo now at CC, or still with Pat. Her ads at Kapolei said here 2 weeks only, now new ad says very busy at CC.Yes it's her on her own. Great for Honolulu guys! Kapolei was too far.

SnatchThat
03-02-17, 20:21
Checked out Jennifer at CC. This lady is rubbish. Pics are kind of accurate but not that accurate. Chinese, mid 40's, 5 5, long dark hair with brown highlights not blond, cee cup natural breasts, ok butt, not fat but not skinny got some meat on her, ok face not pretty or ugly just average. Paid house fee 60 and gave her 140 tip. After that she tries to upsell for 20 or 30 more can get premium or something service. Didn't think she upsold so didn't bring more money. All covered services and the Covered BJ was like for 1 min and I mean that literally, no LFK, no DFK. Overall crappy time. Would not repeat and do not recommend her. Kind of ugly and old, and her service sucks but she is a nice old lady.I'd like to further that notion. When someone else described her as pretty damn close to the picture that got my interest. And no, she is not.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/?layout=gallery&page=3

H Mobius
03-02-17, 21:41
Can any monger out there end my confusion on this? The ad says "professional massage only" but the photo screams something different.

That's so when you show up wanting something different after you pay your money they can point to "professional massage only" and tell you they aren't responsible for you getting it wrong.

A2The pic is to lure wallets in. Sometimes PMO = PMO, and sometimes PMO = HJ if she likes / trusts the customer, or for certain guys only. PMO also puts a damper on any stampede that might have otherwise ensued.

The only way to know is try her and as you know it may take more than one try. I'd say after the second or third try nothing changes, she's not loosening-up at all and is still strict about being legit, look elsewhere for fun.

Good luck.

SurfAndSee
03-02-17, 21:56
Thanks for reporting. Had a soso massage with no HE at 2403. Will try Yaya out. Did you ask for HE? Or did she offer?

Had a great massage with Yaya at Thailand Massage CC 2403 yesterday. Thanks GraveDiggah for recommending her. Yaya is short with fit body beautiful Thai girl in her 20's. I had a great massage with strong pressure and HE to completion. Absolute satisfied.Does she allow roaming?

SurfAndSee
03-02-17, 22:02
I went to see her a few weeks ago and when I got there it was definitely her. She immediately said "no bone bone ", but she could get another girl. I said no thank you, massage is fine. She kept pushing and I said to bring the guru so I could see her (Hannah) Was unimpressed but she wasnt bad. Then she offers 4 hand with her and I hesitate. They start and then Hannah insists she want the D. I say I'll see what she looks like nude. The little head takes over and I waste 2 bills. After I shower there is a knock at the door saying he was security. She disappears (to get dressed) scared out of her mind. Eventually find out they need a car moved. Not a great day of mongering to say the least.Does she let you roam? First time with her she didn't allow it but wondering if she does. Maybe after the second or third visit.

Jammum
03-02-17, 23:27

A2It really is PMO, but with a twist. She'll touch, bump and damn near graze, but will not grab.

Cloe Stone
03-03-17, 02:44
Nice enough lady, ok massage with HE. In same office suite as Erlinda, but different room. The office suite in general has always been a bit on the cool side; Stella's room was very cold the day of my visit. She mentioned there was no control of the air conditioning, yet she did not have a blanket. Was so cold, could not even enjoy the massage and HE was not very sensual. In the end, left $1 and she complained that her massage cost was $. 80 and made a bit of a big deal that HE was performed. Remained firm with what I thought was the proper price with tip for the service.

Bottom line: Will not repeat with Stella. Erlinda's service is much better and she would have been happy with $1, although she gets $1. 2 from me because she has a nice warm blanket and her service and massage is worthy.

Aloha,

CS.

DJ Quick
03-03-17, 03:55
Does she allow roaming?Just outside the clothes. I spoke with Mie and she said that she will be back late April. Can't wait for that.

AwabiHunter
03-03-17, 23:37
Nice enough lady, ok massage with HE. In same office suite as Erlinda, but different room. The office suite in general has always been a bit on the cool side; Stella's room was very cold the day of my visit. She mentioned there was no control of the air conditioning, yet she did not have a blanket. Was so cold, could not even enjoy the massage and HE was not very sensual. In the end, left $1 and she complained that her massage cost was $. 80 and made a bit of a big deal that HE was performed. Remained firm with what I thought was the proper price with tip for the service.

Bottom line: Will not repeat with Stella. Erlinda's service is much better and she would have been happy with $1, although she gets $1. 2 from me because she has a nice warm blanket and her service and massage is worthy.

Aloha,

CS.Totally agree with you bro she isn't very sensual at all, I had her Nuru service when she was working on bishop street and came all over her pussy and she freaked out Erlinda is old but much better service and very sensual release.

H Mobius
03-04-17, 15:11
Totally agree with you bro she isn't very sensual at all, I had her Nuru service when she was working on bishop street and came all over her pussy and she freaked out Erlinda is old but much better service and very sensual release.Long time no see, Chief!

Brah 808
03-04-17, 16:23
Just outside the clothes. I spoke with Mie and she said that she will be back late April. Can't wait for that."DJ Quick" . Thanks for the update. Miss her.

Brah 808
03-04-17, 16:26
Totally agree with you bro she isn't very sensual at all, I had her Nuru service when she was working on bishop street and came all over her pussy and she freaked out Erlinda is old but much better service and very sensual release.Didn't know that Stella used to do "Nuru" . The one and only time I had a session w / her was at the Kaheka location and no roaming was allowed. Have to agree Erlinda's "massage technique" is better.

HaYn1
03-04-17, 23:35
"DJ Quick" . Thanks for the update. Miss her.Posting in Craigslist already. Changed her name to Yuka. Got my appointment tomorrow. LOL.

AwabiHunter
03-05-17, 03:37
Long time no see, Chief!Yeah man been laying low for awhile, SO been on my tail.

So haven't been as active, I'll be back in the mean time take care.

My Braddah.

Awabi.

VietFunGuy
03-05-17, 03:57
Decided what the hell took a chance on a jennifer, walked in OMG notta for dis old brah. So I made a text to April, the one useta be in Kapolei but now in CC.

She took me later in the day.

She remember me causse I see a few times.

I'm glad she move to CC for my sake, but maybe an addiction now. Too funny. More I see the cuter and funnier she is and service get more relax.

I got to say dem cans is to to die for. I wish I could find one like dis in real life, maybe I'm going to lose my viet preference, LOL.

But what ever, she be now my go to.

I not a cheap guy because I work too hard so I like to get a good hour vacation from the wife and rug ratz.

Either way I'm a glad she here not Kap.

Only thing she complain is guys in honolulu do a lot of no shoe. Was up wid that? My momma raised a gentleman, I guess that aint a thing no more. My experience is be on time clean and not cheap and the world be a better place.

I hope you all get a chance to see dem cans and get the kinks worked out, from everywhere if ya know whadda I mean.

Peace, keep it safe and keep your appts so diz chick don't leave our liddle paradise and go back to wherever she from.

Ok its bud light time. Workin for the weekend. Chill!

DJ Quick
03-05-17, 04:43
Posting in Craigslist already. Changed her name to Yuka. Got my appointment tomorrow. LOL.That might not be Mie. I guess Yuka is the dark skinned blonde Japanese girl kind of look old and skinny. I remembered that her place is in that area too.

Happy Seeker 8
03-05-17, 05:35
Posting in Craigslist already. Changed her name to Yuka. Got my appointment tomorrow. LOL.I'm confused here. It seems your talking about the return of Japanese Mei, but some of the recent posts about her are "piggy backed" off posts about CC Rina as if she (Mei) was always here.

H Mobius
03-05-17, 07:19
Posting in Craigslist already. Changed her name to Yuka. Got my appointment tomorrow. LOL.Is this the 50+ lady with tinted hair who was in the Moiliili / University area? I forgot her name (Yuki?). I had her (the Moiliili lady) over but she was uber legit; she even avoided my "looking" at her fully clothed :)

John Ross
03-05-17, 07:48
Is this the 50+ lady with tinted hair who was in the Moiliili / University area? I forgot her name (Yuki?). I had her (the Moiliili lady) over but she was uber legit; she even avoided my "looking" at her fully clothed :)Mie is the spinner from Palolo that has her kid in the house while giving massage / HE.

HaYn1
03-05-17, 12:51
Is this the 50+ lady with tinted hair who was in the Moiliili / University area? I forgot her name (Yuki?). I had her (the Moiliili lady) over but she was uber legit; she even avoided my "looking" at her fully clothed :)H Mobius. No different person here is her ad.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029921237.html

Happy Seeker 8
03-05-17, 13:25
That might not be Mie. I guess Yuka is the dark skinned blonde Japanese girl kind of look old and skinny. I remembered that her place is in that area too.You might be talking about Rika. 6th Avenue, Kapahulu side.

Happy Seeker 8
03-05-17, 13:36
I'm confused here. It seems your talking about the return of Japanese Mei, but some of the recent posts about her are "piggy backed" off posts about CC Rina as if she (Mei) was always here.Reference posts Nos. 16121 and 16124?

Magnod
03-05-17, 14:45
H Mobius. No different person here is her ad.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029921237.htmlDoes Mie do a good massage?

The old tanned lady is on 6th ave I think.

H Mobius
03-05-17, 15:21
H Mobius. No different person here is her ad.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029921237.htmlOh okay, thanks. Looks like she tweaked her ad to specify Waikiki hotels for outcall; oh well.

AwabiHunter
03-05-17, 15:43
Is this the same Yuma that worked off keamoku behind McDonald's and that Japanese temple across from meadow gold dairy?

She was about early 40's dark and tanned and a little on the thick side but sexy and just to jerk the hammer but wouldn't do more than that?

Please confirm if this is the same Yuka.

Awabi.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029921237.html

AwabiHunter
03-05-17, 15:44
Holyshit damn this chick looks sexy and slutty.

Anyone sample yet? HE or more available?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029611447.html

Member #5810
03-05-17, 17:21
Is this the same Yuma that worked off keamoku behind McDonald's and that Japanese temple across from meadow gold dairy?

She was about early 40's dark and tanned and a little on the thick side but sexy and just to jerk the hammer but wouldn't do more than that?

Please confirm if this is the same Yuka.

Awabi.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029921237.htmlI think it's that MT named Mie. She had a kid and does HE. Just saying because her ad looks so familiar but never did visit her.

Jammum
03-05-17, 17:43
I know there were some kind of reports about Joy. If I recall it was all legit tho? This is the aiea location. She's really cute, wondering if there has been any kind of play on the low.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6026769932.html

WhateverIWant
03-05-17, 17:58
Decided what the hell took a chance on a jennifer, walked in OMG notta for dis old brah. So I made a text to April, the one useta be in Kapolei but now in CC.

She took me later in the day.

She remember me causse I see a few times.

I'm glad she move to CC for my sake, but maybe an addiction now. Too funny. More I see the cuter and funnier she is and service get more relax.

I got to say dem cans is to to die for. I wish I could find one like dis in real life, maybe I'm going to lose my viet preference, LOL.

But what ever, she be now my go to.

I not a cheap guy because I work too hard so I like to get a good hour vacation from the wife and rug ratz.

Either way I'm a glad she here not Kap.

Only thing she complain is guys in honolulu do a lot of no shoe. Was up wid that? My momma raised a gentleman, I guess that aint a thing no more. My experience is be on time clean and not cheap and the world be a better place.

I hope you all get a chance to see dem cans and get the kinks worked out, from everywhere if ya know whadda I mean.

Peace, keep it safe and keep your appts so diz chick don't leave our liddle paradise and go back to wherever she from.

Ok its bud light time. Workin for the weekend. Chill!Thanks for the info Viet. I am guessing you meant, no show, not no shoe. Not dissing you, but that made me laugh.

I too had an appt in CC for April and you are right they appointments get better with each visit. I agree on the addiction! But I wanted to thank you for the no shoe laugh, appreciate you brother.

Happy Sunday to all.

Happy Seeker 8
03-05-17, 19:06
My phone history comes out a "Yuka" a LEGIT Japanese female, who once was in a very small condo by Waikiki Food pantry. She is actually in a 10th Avenue house and has a Midwest phone number. She has already told me Sunday, a lot of people asked if she is or knows a "Mie" -and was wondering why so busy. She was actually booked thru Tuesday. Mie's contact here, told me early in January- calls, text messages and Christmas cards went one way, so she don't know Mie's status. She was expected back in January for 5-6 months. I don't know of some other posts recently are referring to same Mie. HS8.

HaYn1
03-05-17, 19:07
Riki. Is the one that was on Herbert street now moved to the corner and 6th Ave. She is the old Japanese with blonde hair.

Yuka. Is another Japanese located on Hausten st. In the apt. Building.

Mei. Started off in Waikiki was strictly legit. Moved to 9th Ave. Had the son and 2 golden retrievers. She is now located on 9th Ave. If you read her older post that the same way she use to post. She would do out calls in Waikiki and facials. Although I am not positive how many other Japanese woman all of a sudden lives and post the same. I think she changed her name for specific reason. I'll find out today I have an appointment. But I'll pretty sure this is her. We shall see!

If you think I don't know check my previous post. I've tried all 3 and I have been looking for other Japanese M. T's if this is a new we shall see.

FCH300
03-05-17, 19:19
I know there were some kind of reports about Joy. If I recall it was all legit tho? This is the aiea location. She's really cute, wondering if there has been any kind of play on the low.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6026769932.htmlNot likely to get any play at all here. This is a Pin Thai business and I've never gotten anything at those.

H Mobius
03-05-17, 19:32
Yuka. Is another Japanese located on Hausten st. In the apt. Building.She sounds like the one I had in mind; so she's still around.

Shamteo8808
03-05-17, 19:41
Anyone got any info on this mt. Want to know if she is strictly legit. Her pic may say otherwise but just want to be sure.

Shamteo8808
03-05-17, 19:42
Anyone got any info on this mt. Want to know if she is strictly legit. Her pic may say otherwise but just want to be sure.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6031006728.html

HaYn1
03-05-17, 21:51
She sounds like the one I had in mind; so she's still around.She's still around. Posting in Craigslist every so often.

Lualualei808
03-05-17, 23:27
Anyobe know who she is? Legit picture? Did a search on tineye and no match. Any 411 is appreciated. Contact phone no. 946-4713

Anyone have 411 on attachment to Web site. Honolulu backpage. I tried but unable to attach website file. Invalid file message. 411 is greatly appreciated.

Happy Seeker 8
03-06-17, 00:12
Anyobe know who she is? Legit picture? Did a search on tineye and no match. Any 411 is appreciated. Contact phone no. 946-4713

Anyone have 411 on attachment to Web site. Honolulu backpage. I tried but unable to attach website file. Invalid file message. 411 is greatly appreciated.1 more way to research. Google phone number with area code.

Happy Seeker 8
03-06-17, 02:32
My phone history comes out a "Yuka" a LEGIT Japanese female, who once was in a very small condo by Waikiki Food pantry. She is actually in a 10th Avenue house and has a Midwest phone number. She has already told me Sunday, a lot of people asked if she is or knows a "Mie" -and was wondering why so busy. She was actually booked thru Tuesday. Mie's contact here, told me early in January- calls, text messages and Christmas cards went one way, so she don't know Mie's status. She was expected back in January for 5-6 months. I don't know of some other posts recently are referring to same Mie. HS8.Also, since everyone is asking. Yuka is a very skinny girl, maybe late 20's, understands and speaks fairly well English, and works in a nail shop also. Nothing great about assets.

H Mobius
03-06-17, 03:57

Anyone have 411 on attachment to Web site. Honolulu backpage. I tried but unable to attach website file. Invalid file message. 411 is greatly appreciated.Fake (the girl is a "real" human being but she is not the girl you will get) pics for Penny's place in CC:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-sexy-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pic/3283363

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolulu/808-946-4713/1/139311

FCH300
03-06-17, 04:24

Anyone have 411 on attachment to Web site. Honolulu backpage. I tried but unable to attach website file. Invalid file message. 411 is greatly appreciated.I have no idea who is actually pictured here but, in my experience you can have a good time here. You will find one or more Chinese girls here in their 30's who will provide you with a mediocre / good massage for 30 minutes or so and then flip you over to give you anything up to CFS.

You will NOT find the girl in the picture but you will find a moderately to extremely good looking Chinese girl who is interested in separating you from up to $$ in exchange for pretty good service. It's a menu. You order something between HJ and BBFS and she's interested she will provide at going rates. Tip extra if she gives extra effort.

Have fun!! I LOVE this place among all the others a CC for their variety as much as anything else.

FCH300
03-06-17, 04:33

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6031006728.htmlOnce upon a time this number belonged the Sharp. Sharp was 40-ish Chinese gal who provided as OK amateur massage with HE at Vera's place (Thailand Massahe in CC2403). I never saw Sharp personally, but I suspect this is a name change to protect the innocent (or the guilty). Sharp advertised with this phone number for the past 4 or 5 months. This is first time I've seen the name change to Snow.

Give her a try. TOFTT!! Let us know how it goes. It will help me complete the puzzle!! Be sure to report!!

FCH300
03-06-17, 04:48

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6026769932.htmlI can't imagine and action / play here but if you are looking for fun in an area more west-side accessible try Emma at the location referenced below:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6028001997.html

California girl. Thick but with a great attitude and a western location. Pretty good massage with great happy ending. Basicly Rub&Tug who knows why you're there and is glad to see you. Not beautiful but good service and attitude. I'll go back in a month or so. Nice facility and easily accessible.

Now, don't all you west-spiders occupy all of her time and make it impossible for me to get an appointment. I intend to repeat regularly.

HappyToo
03-06-17, 05:11
Does she allow roaming?Gave her a call after seeing the reports of good massage. Got there showered and waited in the room for over 15 minutes before she came in to start the session was starting to get dress and planning to leave when she walked in. Asked for strong pressure but did not feel very strong. On the flip she. On the flip she proceeding with a quick rub and tug, very little roaming allowed. She cleaned up was out in 45 minutes from the time she walked in to started session. Hopefully others have a better experience.

HaYn1
03-06-17, 12:01
Also, since everyone is asking. Yuka is a very skinny girl, maybe late 20's, understands and speaks fairly well English, and works in a nail shop also. Nothing great about assets.Awesome thanks for the clarification! So she works out of her house too?

Happy Seeker 8
03-06-17, 13:43
Awesome thanks for the clarification! So she works out of her house too?She works (rents) out a room in a 10th Avenue house. She still lives in Waikiki somewhere.

Cloe Stone
03-06-17, 17:47
Does she allow roaming?Yaya is cute and gives a quality massage with HE, but no roaming in my several experiences. When roaming was attempted on a couple occasions, she politely declined.

Aloha,

CS.

H Mobius
03-07-17, 01:13
Once upon a time this number belonged the Sharp. Sharp was 40-ish Chinese gal who provided as OK amateur massage with HE at Vera's place (Thailand Massahe in CC2403). I never saw Sharp personally, but I suspect this is a name change to protect the innocent (or the guilty). Sharp advertised with this phone number for the past 4 or 5 months. This is first time I've seen the name change to Snow.

Give her a try. TOFTT!! Let us know how it goes. It will help me complete the puzzle!! Be sure to report!!Yes. But Snow was her original name before changing to Sharp upon moving to Vera's. IMHO Snow is a much better name than Sharp.

She's been in CC for a few years now. She is pushing 60, but she is in nice shape for her age. That pic looks like her, perhaps from 30 years ago.

She does do HJ but IMHO Yaya and Rina for example have far superior technique, expertise and are more willing by comparison. Snow is not a hard player but if she's into you it's a different story.

Others have reported that she grumbles about her marriage and personal problems during the session; just a heads-up if you hate that sort of thing. Just know she is an older version of that pic.

Good luck, Shamteo8808.

Asianlover4u
03-07-17, 02:30
Has anyone tried this Yaya? I don't know if I just can't see it but there is no phone number in the ad.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6025451085.html

Also can anyone recommend a hot thai girl who doesn't have an ad out some diamond in the ruff. PM me please.

Max808
03-07-17, 02:36
Has anyone tried this Yaya? I don't know if I just can't see it but there is no phone number in the ad.

Also can anyone recommend a hot thai girl who doesn't have an ad out some diamond in the ruff. PM me please.Can't answer your question because I don't have any knowledge but as far as Yaya's number is concerned, it shows when you click on the reply button.

Gsxrr922
03-07-17, 03:02
Can't answer your question because I don't have any knowledge but as far as Yaya's number is concerned, it shows when you click on the reply button.It's 808-XXXX836 just click on the top left "Reply" button.

HappyToo
03-07-17, 04:01
Anyone have any information on the following provider? The picture looks great and the offer in the ad suggests a great time.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/r-e-l-a-x-y-o-u-r-m-i-n-d/6153275

Appreciate any information.

HT.

SnatchThat
03-07-17, 07:10

Also can anyone recommend a hot thai girl who doesn't have an ad out some diamond in the ruff. PM me please.Don't even waste your time. Not the girl in the picture. It really hits them hard that they advertised a pretty picture and delivery nothing remotely close to it.

Drbombay
03-07-17, 10:46
Anyone ever try this provider out? She looks legit but wanted to know if she offers extras.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6030875517.html

Lualualei808
03-07-17, 12:58
Fake (the girl is a "real" human being but she is not the girl you will get) pics for Penny's place in CC:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-sexy-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pic/3283363

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolulu/808-946-4713/1/139311Much Mahalo HM and FCH 300 for 411. HM how did you attach the site to your post. I am so ignorant and stipid, I could not figure out how to do it. Your 411 is appreciated.

FCH300
03-07-17, 15:31
Anyone have any information on the following provider? The picture looks great and the offer in the ad suggests a great time.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/r-e-l-a-x-y-o-u-r-m-i-n-d/6153275

Appreciate any information.

HT.Had a nice session with Sunny today. If you had any questions. It is not her in the picture. But you won't be disappointed.

She's all business. No fooling around with massage. I get out of the shower and return to the room (no table, just a low bed) and she comes in a pulls her little black dress over her head. About 5'0" 110 pounds in her early 30's I'd guess. Mixed ethnicity with some Thai in the mix, I think. Great figure (just want to grab her and hang on) - big tits with erect dark nipples. And completely shaved.

In general, she reminded me of Mia / Miaa but without the playfulness. Cute, cuddly, and skilled. Just the kind of girl that we all wish we'd know in our 20's.

She's a repeat for me for sure.

Drummer56
03-07-17, 17:23
Hey fellow Mongers, I need your help with Rina. I had two great sessions with her, even participated in mutual massage at her request, had a great time and was hoping to make a once a week routine with her, very pleased with her service, attitude, etc. Anyway she won't answer my calls or text for appointments. ??

The mistake I made and the reason I think she's blocking me is because I came across her profile on WeChat, said Hello and asked her out? Well that somehow bothered or scared her off and now she won't answer my request for massage? Believe me, I have tried many times but no answer, prior to all this she would talk to me directly or text and we would set up appointment.

So if any of you can call and ask her to give me a second chance, tell her I promise not to over step my bounds. And just stick to massage service, LOL. You can PM me for details and my number. She knows my name is Johnny.

Rina, f you are reading this, so sorry and I promise to keep things strictly business. Please give me a 2nd chance, I miss your service. .

Thank You.

HaYn1
03-07-17, 17:24
Went to see her I originally had set an appointment for 120 minutes. She gave me the price along with no HE or play. Ok wanted to see what or who she was. Not located on 9th ave. Actually on 10th ave. She ran late I'm assuming she was waiting for her husband. That's right guys she's married, She met me outside parking on property took me to the back door nice place looks like her husband or something is in the Real estate. Directed me to her room massage table. Turned on the A / c room was small, she told me get undress went out came back in with a knock. She told me 60 minutes, I thought I said 120 minutes. Agh never mind 60 minutes is fine. Turned the light off and went to close the door had no light for her to see so she left the door partially opened. 5 minutes into the massage I knew it was going to be weak. She put all she had into it, can't knock her off of that. She tried her best I guess me being Hawaiian she needed to go deeper. Used a sheet and completely draped me. It was weird I couldn't get comfortable knowing that I am naked laying on the table and some guy is walking around outside and the door was open. 2) that the washer machine was over loaded because it was making so much noise. 3) She had a picture of her husband and kid laying on the ground and thru the hole I had to stare at that. SO everything in mind went blank. I was more like hurry up 60 minutes. Although it did seem like she was rushing. No worries she did the 60 minutes. She can't do deep massage which I would have preferred. She is strictly legit! I was oiled thinking my time wasn't done. I had to get satisfied somehow! Was thinking where can I go in 15 minutes. Jumped on Craigslist and nothing but century center ads. I hate the place but wasn't satisfied. A senior member and friend told me of places to check out. Which brings me to my next experience! For another time.

I left disappointed had to see someone else! It wasn't worth it. Until then be safe and Mahalo for reading. I got time and money to do it so I don't mind.

Japanese 5'3 100 lbs maybe long hair I am assuming early 40's Married and a child.

P. s Sorry guys I thought it was her! I jumped the gun.

Ernestm
03-07-17, 17:48
Anyone ever try this provider out? She looks legit but wanted to know if she offers extras.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6030875517.htmlShe was legit with me. Her massage technique is ok, it is obvious she has experience. When I met her in person, it looks like she is obviously in her 50's or early 60's. Nicely put together for that age though.

Captin Crunch
03-07-17, 18:08
Hey fellow Mongers, I need your help with Rina. I had two great sessions with her, even participated in mutual massage at her request, had a great time and was hoping to make a once a week routine with her, very pleased with her service, attitude, etc. Anyway she won't answer my calls or text for appointments. ??

The mistake I made and the reason I think she's blocking me is because I came across her profile on WeChat, said Hello and asked her out? Well that somehow bothered or scared her off and now she won't answer my request for massage? Believe me, I have tried many times but no answer, prior to all this she would talk to me directly or text and we would set up appointment.

So if any of you can call and ask her to give me a second chance, tell her I promise not to over step my bounds. And just stick to massage service, LOL. You can PM me for details and my number. She knows my name is Johnny.

Rina, f you are reading this, so sorry and I promise to keep things strictly business. Please give me a 2nd chance, I miss your service. .

Thank You.I feel for you bro.

RedRaze
03-07-17, 18:25

Thank You.Damn that sux man, but lesson learned not to message these girls unless they want you to. Had a similar situation but different in that, that provider was married! I heard the hubby had her stop messaging and talking to her followers. Limiting it to strictly business.

Good luck.

Member #5810
03-07-17, 20:18

Thank You.Feel for you bro. But some advice. Put it past and move on. If she's blocking you. Then none of your messages will show up. Had this happen to me before and too this day I don't know WTF I did that was so bad. Everything fine then few days later. She just ghosts me and effectively left. Me out in the cold wondering what exactly happened. Delete. All. Your conversation and put it past. Just my suggestion because I know how you're feeling.

Jan Fortifore
03-07-17, 20:21

Also can anyone recommend a hot thai girl who doesn't have an ad out some diamond in the ruff. PM me please.http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/808-436-4836-review.876695/

That's a guy, bro.

Jan Fortifore.

H Mobius
03-07-17, 20:32
Much Mahalo HM and FCH 300 for 411. HM how did you attach the site to your post. I am so ignorant and stipid, I could not figure out how to do it. Your 411 is appreciated.I highlighted what was in the address window and right-clicked Copy, then Pasted it into the post.

H Mobius
03-07-17, 20:37
She was legit with me. Her massage technique is ok, it is obvious she has experience. When I met her in person, it looks like she is obviously in her 50's or early 60's. Nicely put together for that age though.Same for me. It was my impression that in my case, there would be no play even after repeat visits.

Eric Shin
03-07-17, 20:52

Also can anyone recommend a hot thai girl who doesn't have an ad out some diamond in the ruff. PM me please.Yup. That's a dude bro-friend. Yaya has the same look as Angie at Thai Style.

H Mobius
03-07-17, 20:56
http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/808-436-4836-review.876695/

That's a guy, bro.

Jan Fortifore.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6025451085.html

To avoid "problems", they Really should indicate what they are (eg. "t4 m"; "ladyboy") or advertise in the Tranny section. I say "problems" because some guys don't take kindly to "surprises", and some of these 'girls' can throw-down as well. I remember someone posting about a ladyboy who beat the crap out of an off-duty cop, or something like that.

How did you make the connection from the CL ad to the CR ad? Just wondering.

Guy205
03-08-17, 00:53
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678

Had to try this one out. Been eyeing her ads for a while now. Like previously stated cute and bubbly personality. Not bad massage, on flip asked to see that cock. Bit of teasing and she asked what I wanted, said everything, and she fufilled.

LAS, 7, 9, 8. Repeat, maybe. Lots of fish out there though.

Jan Fortifore
03-08-17, 01:04

To avoid "problems", they Really should indicate what they are (eg. "t4 m"; "ladyboy") or advertise in the Tranny section. I say "problems" because some guys don't take kindly to "surprises", and some of these 'girls' can throw-down as well. I remember someone posting about a ladyboy who beat the crap out of an off-duty cop, or something like that.

How did you make the connection from the CL ad to the CR ad? Just wondering.Simple search, actually.

January44.

FCH300
03-08-17, 01:10

Had to try this one out. Been eyeing her ads for a while now. Like previously stated cute and bubbly personality. Not bad massage, on flip asked to see that cock. Bit of teasing and she asked what I wanted, said everything, and she fufilled.

LAS, 7, 9, 8. Repeat, maybe. Lots of fish out there though.You got as far as the massage??

I didn't even make it to the table before I'm busy getting her out of whatever she was wearing (I don't even remember).

Definite repeat for me!

Ring60
03-08-17, 01:28
I can't imagine and action / play here but if you are looking for fun in an area more west-side accessible try Emma at the location referenced below:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6028001997.html

California girl. Thick but with a great attitude and a western location. Pretty good massage with great happy ending. Basicly Rub&Tug who knows why you're there and is glad to see you. Not beautiful but good service and attitude. I'll go back in a month or so. Nice facility and easily accessible.

Now, don't all you west-spiders occupy all of her time and make it impossible for me to get an appointment. I intend to repeat regularly.Is this the same Emma that was over in Halawa?

Bigboner
03-08-17, 01:49

Thank You.Maybe you can try to get a google # or try another phone? Just don't go all psycho on her. That could be really bad if she goes and gets a TRO or something.

FCH300
03-08-17, 03:35

Now, don't all you west-spiders occupy all of her time and make it impossible for me to get an appointment. I intend to repeat regularly.
Is this the same Emma that was over in Halawa?I never made it to the Halawa MP so I just don't know. Halawa shut down about the time I started with this hobby.

Deleted by Admin, blue font is reserved for the exclusive use of the admins The worst that can happen is that she ignores your message, right?

HappyToo
03-08-17, 05:31
Had a nice session with Sunny today. If you had any questions. It is not her in the picture. But you won't be disappointed.

She's all business. No fooling around with massage. I get out of the shower and return to the room (no table, just a low bed) and she comes in a pulls her little black dress over her head. About 5'0" 110 pounds in her early 30's I'd guess. Mixed ethnicity with some Thai in the mix, I think. Great figure (just want to grab her and hang on) - big tits with erect dark nipples. And completely shaved.

In general, she reminded me of Mia / Miaa but without the playfulness. Cute, cuddly, and skilled. Just the kind of girl that we all wish we'd know in our 20's.

She's a repeat for me for sure.Glad to hear positive results. Thanks for the report. Since I have not been able to get time with Mia anymore she may be a good alternative.

Happy Seeker 8
03-08-17, 13:58

LAS, 7, 9, 8. Repeat, maybe. Lots of fish out there though.Mia,

I called her twice about 2 nights apart 6 p-7 p range via ad number posted. She was at home somewhere away from CC both times. She was quite honest with me, saying there is 2 other girls there now (at the time), she thinks they charge more than her and also didn't want to answer anything regarding similar services. So I asked for a number, and she says I have to find ad. Which ad is this? One of the names she mentioned-Kiki?

S Hunter
03-08-17, 16:47
Is this the same Emma that was over in Halawa?That's Emma.

Member #5438
03-08-17, 16:54
Had a nice session with Sunny today. If you had any questions. It is not her in the picture. But you won't be disappointed.

She's a repeat for me for sure.Hey brah, how was her okole? Round and plump, or flat? Mia is cute but doesn't have much in the back to hold onto. Mahalo.

FCH300
03-08-17, 18:15
Hey brah, how was her okole? Round and plump, or flat? Mia is cute but doesn't have much in the back to hold onto. Mahalo.Typical Asian girl with pretty flat rear. Comparable to Mia in very many ways. Solid body, smooth and soft, fun to hold and play with.

FCH300
03-08-17, 18:19
Glad to hear positive results. Thanks for the report. Since I have not been able to get time with Mia anymore she may be a good alternative.Lots of similarities between Sunny and Mia. Both young, short, busty solid armful of girl flesh. Shaved, good English, playful and work alone. They are different but the differences to me are like two favorite ice cream flavors. Let us all know how it goes with Sunny when you get to visit her.

FCH300
03-08-17, 18:30
Glad to hear positive results. Thanks for the report. Since I have not been able to get time with Mia anymore she may be a good alternative.Lots of similarities between Sunny and Mia. Both young, short, busty solid armful of girl flesh. Shaved, good English, playful and work alone. They are different but the differences to me are like two favorite ice cream flavors. Let us all know how it goes with Sunny when you get to visit her.

Radi8
03-08-17, 21:59
That's Emma.Howzit! First time poster, lurker for a week or two. She moved to Aiea near Pearlridge. Went for 1/2, but in a matter of minutes she was brushing the twins, and on the flip offered me FS. Politely declined an went for the HJ. I was out of there in 15 m, kinda disappointed. I think she double-booked me, so she probably she was trying to get me out the door ASAP.

Asianlover4u
03-09-17, 03:12
Simple search, actually.

January44.Thanks guys for the info, saved me some money and humility.

NihonBoy
03-09-17, 03:22
Looks like multiple Tinas in cc.

Any info on her service and looks?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-place-to-relax-massage/6612665

Bukake King
03-09-17, 07:03
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-jennifer-chinese-beauty/6772167

Checked out Jennifer at CC 7th floor. Looks like girl in pic, but don't think it is, but she was pretty hot. Nice body / pretty face. Slim with nice big Cs that were real, about 5'7, nice skin, all shaved nani. Decent massage, nice CBJ, CFS, Daty, the works. Open for any position. Nani was nice and tight.

Spoke English well, very friendly and didn't rush. Standard fees. Will repeat cause I like independents.

Buka.

FCH300
03-09-17, 15:49
Looks like multiple Tinas in cc.

Any info on her service and looks?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-place-to-relax-massage/6612665
Welcome to the confusing world of CC.

Currently I find three (3) girls using the name Tina at CC. Pictures from their various ads are shown below. I saw Tina 1 several months ago after good reviews from other members. She provided a good oil massage in an acceptable environment and a nice slow HJ finish and a full hour of service. She was dressed in the same blue lingerie that she's wearing in the picture.

Tina 2 is a new advertiser in BP. Her ads have only been running for a few weeks now and I haven't seen any reviews. I have no personal experience with her.

Tina 3 is apparently well know on the board and there have been multiple inquiries and comments about her in the last month or so. Searching for Tina will yield good information on her just be sure that you are keeping posts for Tina 1 and Tina 3 separate.

FCH300
03-09-17, 15:55
Howzit! First time poster, lurker for a week or two. She moved to Aiea near Pearlridge. Went for 1/2, but in a matter of minutes she was brushing the twins, and on the flip offered me FS. Politely declined an went for the HJ. I was out of there in 15 m, kinda disappointed. I think she double-booked me, so she probably she was trying to get me out the door ASAP.Sorry to hear about the rush job. I booked an hour and ended up with a very nice massage as well as a long and slow HJ (no offer of anything more, however). I even spent some time helping her fix a rattling door. I was there for about 75 minutes including showers to start and end.

Hihon
03-09-17, 16:37
Anyone have info on this girl?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6036653782.html

FCH300
03-09-17, 17:40
Anyone have info on this girl?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6036653782.htmlThe place she's working is entirely legit. Don't expect any play there.

Hawaiian007
03-09-17, 21:30

Currently I find three (3) girls using the name Tina at CC. Pictures from their various ads are shown below. I saw Tina 1 several months ago after good reviews from other members. She provided a good oil massage in an acceptable environment and a nice slow HJ finish and a full hour of service. She was dressed in the same blue lingerie that she's wearing in the picture.

Tina 2 is a new advertiser in BP. Her ads have only been running for a few weeks now and I haven't seen any reviews. I have no personal experience with her.

Tina 3 is apparently well know on the board and there have been multiple inquiries and comments about her in the last month or so. Searching for Tina will yield good information on her just be sure that you are keeping posts for Tina 1 and Tina 3 separate.Just an FYI Tina 2 is a fake picture. I know her and had a interesting couple of months with her. She works out of Kay's place, Hiran. Not even close picture just Chinese that's all that similar. This Tina 2 golfs and travels every 6 months from Hawaii to China and back. Massage skills depend on her mood and so does other things (moody and kind of bi-polar--which was the fun of it, sometimes).

Russo
03-09-17, 21:33

Tina 3 is apparently well know on the board and there have been multiple inquiries and comments about her in the last month or so. Searching for Tina will yield good information on her just be sure that you are keeping posts for Tina 1 and Tina 3 separate.So Tina 1 I made an appointment with today and got double booked. Mama took me to downstairs 10th floor which belonged to Cute Spa. Not my cup of tea so I bailed as soon as I found out what room I was going to.

Thus leading me to Thailand Massage. I had Shirley. Lots of touching of the boys. On flip was asked if I needed help in other areas more specific. I shrugged and said up to you. That's where she went at it with a HE. Nothing special. Roaming okay outside of clothes, not inside. L8 Quite cute. S8 - The massage wasn't that bad actually. It was relaxing. Not painful, not boring, it was just right. A8 she kept walking in and out of the room. I did stay the full hour which is a plus but the constant goin in and out of the room was quite annoying. Not sure if I'll repeat because I was shorted on my parking. Not enough stickers for the 1 hr.

FCH300
03-09-17, 21:48
Just an FYI Tina 2 is a fake picture. I know her and had a interesting couple of months with her. She works out of Kay's place, Hiran. Not even close picture just Chinese that's all that similar. This Tina 2 golfs and travels every 6 months from Hawaii to China and back. Massage skills depend on her mood and so does other things (moody and kind of bi-polar--which was the fun of it, sometimes).OK. Every bit of input is helpful. I'll move Tina 2 well down my list of "got to try this" girls. Hope I live long enough to get through the list!!

Pineapple50
03-09-17, 22:13
Does Tina #3 offer HE. ? I have seen her on 3-occasions and only brushing of the boy's. Any 411 much appreciated.

Tina 3 is apparently well know on the board and there have been multiple inquiries and comments about her in the last month or so. Searching for Tina will yield good information on her just be sure that you are keeping posts for Tina 1 and Tina 3 separate.

Radi8
03-09-17, 22:14
Trying to get an appointment with Leah: http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exclusive-leah-reviewed-and-verified/6841366.

I guess I'm a newbie for her because she's asking for a pic of me if I'm serious, then she asks how generous do I feel?

Is this the norm in the life of a monger?

Shengnu888
03-09-17, 22:18
So Tina 1 I made an appointment with today and got double booked. Mama took me to downstairs 10th floor which belonged to Cute Spa. Not my cup of tea so I bailed as soon as I found out what room I was going to.

Thus leading me to Thailand Massage. I had Shirley. Lots of touching of the boys. On flip was asked if I needed help in other areas more specific. I shrugged and said up to you. That's where she went at it with a HE. Nothing special. Roaming okay outside of clothes, not inside. L8 Quite cute. S8 - The massage wasn't that bad actually. It was relaxing. Not painful, not boring, it was just right. A8 she kept walking in and out of the room. I did stay the full hour which is a plus but the constant goin in and out of the room was quite annoying. Not sure if I'll repeat because I was shorted on my parking. Not enough stickers for the 1 hr.You should always get 3 stickers for an hours massage. If you get only two you were shorted.

Cloe Stone
03-09-17, 23:08
So Tina 1 I made an appointment with today and got double booked. Mama took me to downstairs 10th floor which belonged to Cute Spa. Not my cup of tea so I bailed as soon as I found out what room I was going to.

Thus leading me to Thailand Massage. I had Shirley. Lots of touching of the boys. On flip was asked if I needed help in other areas more specific. I shrugged and said up to you. That's where she went at it with a HE. Nothing special. Roaming okay outside of clothes, not inside. L8 Quite cute. S8 - The massage wasn't that bad actually. It was relaxing. Not painful, not boring, it was just right. A8 she kept walking in and out of the room. I did stay the full hour which is a plus but the constant goin in and out of the room was quite annoying. Not sure if I'll repeat because I was shorted on my parking. Not enough stickers for the 1 hr.Had a recent session scheduled for Tina #1, in CC #1603. Asked repeatedly when setting up the appointment that it was with Tina and this was confirmed over the phone. When I show up on time for the scheduled appointment, Tina is double booked and with another customer. Realizing this, I was about to bail, but decided to proceed with massage from Lucy, the owner. Massage from Lucy was good and about half way through I heard some noise and looked up to see Tina entering the area I was getting a massage. It was mentioned to Lucy that I was aware that she was not Tina and she apologized for the double booking. About that time, Tina came in and whispered in my ear "would you like to try a four hand massage"? Deciding to make the best of the situation, I decided to try the "four hands". Both ladies were happy and proceeded to finish the massage together. I had not tried the four handed approach before and must say it was enjoyable. Not sure the double price was worth it, but life is short.

Bottom line, Tina looks like her photos. She is a nice girl and provides a nice massage with HE. It would be suggested to call these ladies out on the double booking and walk away if Tina is not available, or double booked.

Aloha,

CS.

S Hunter
03-09-17, 23:55
Trying to get an appointment with Leah: http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exclusive-leah-reviewed-and-verified/6841366.

I guess I'm a newbie for her because she's asking for a pic of me if I'm serious, then she asks how generous do I feel?

Is this the norm in the life of a monger?Eh Bruddah, I would seriously avoid sending your picture. Once out, it's out forever. Just tell her no and if that's a deal breaker, move on. As for money, just tell her you pay the normal fee and tip depends on service. And if that's a deal breaker, move on. Stay safe. Who knows, right? Could be a dude trying to get your picture to jerk off to or LE trying to get you to name a price for some naughty service that none of us do illegally.

AlohaJ
03-10-17, 02:43

Is this the norm in the life of a monger?As yummy as the photos are, the questions are a little suspect. Many don't discuss money, I'm usually the one who brings it up. I normally ask her what the typical donations are for an hour of your time. I've been asked for a pic too, and refused. In this business, looks are irrelevant for her, it's a business. Tread lightly on this one, maybe 5 O.

SCJohn
03-10-17, 03:30

Is this the norm in the life of a monger?She's got 5 reviews on that TERrible site, so she's probably legit. I've never been asked for pics, nor would I provide them. Some times it's to figure out what your ethnic background is. If you do your research, you'll know what kind of $$ to expect. I'd let her tell you what she expects for compensation for her time. If it's too rich for you, let her know and move on.

KookyKidd
03-10-17, 04:48
Had a recent session scheduled for Tina #1, in CC #1603. Asked repeatedly when setting up the appointment that it was with Tina and this was confirmed over the phone. When I show up on time for the scheduled appointment, Tina is double booked and with another customer. Realizing this, I was about to bail, but decided to proceed with massage from Lucy, the owner. Massage from Lucy was good and about half way through I heard some noise and looked up to see Tina entering the area I was getting a massage. It was mentioned to Lucy that I was aware that she was not Tina and she apologized for the double booking. About that time, Tina came in and whispered in my ear "would you like to try a four hand massage"? Deciding to make the best of the situation, I decided to try the "four hands". Both ladies were happy and proceeded to finish the massage together. I had not tried the four handed approach before and must say it was enjoyable. Not sure the double price was worth it, but life is short.

Bottom line, Tina looks like her photos. She is a nice girl and provides a nice massage with HE. It would be suggested to call these ladies out on the double booking and walk away if Tina is not available, or double booked.

Aloha,

CS.Hmmm. Seems like they are running a scam. You book an appt. With the girl advertised and then once you show up for the appt. You find out she is with someone else. They then offer you someone else, you kindly accept and off you go. Once you have started with the girl this new girl, the original girl you made an appt. With shows up, apologizes to you for being double booked and then makes the offer for the 4 hands.

JackHammer21
03-10-17, 05:58
She's got 5 reviews on that TERrible site, so she's probably legit. I've never been asked for pics, nor would I provide them. Some times it's to figure out what your ethnic background is. If you do your research, you'll know what kind of $$ to expect. I'd let her tell you what she expects for compensation for her time. If it's too rich for you, let her know and move on.She is legit. I have seen her a few times. She works out of Wahiawa about 10 minutes away from me, so she was convenient. She is skinny with big man mades. Her face is plain but attractive. She used to do BBBJCOT but has recently stopped due to health concerns, so I stopped seeing her. She loves to talk dirty and loves cum on her tits. You can take your chances. Let us know how it works out.

JackHammer21
03-10-17, 06:00
As yummy as the photos are, the questions are a little suspect. Many don't discuss money, I'm usually the one who brings it up. I normally ask her what the typical donations are for an hour of your time. I've been asked for a pic too, and refused. In this business, looks are irrelevant for her, it's a business. Tread lightly on this one, maybe 5 O.She is most definitely not LE. She asks for pics because she is very selective. She will not see just anyone. Looks ARE relevant for her. Go figure.

GrateFu
03-10-17, 12:48

Is this the norm in the life of a monger?She's fine. I've seen her a couple times. She can be fun or disconnected though. Just depends on which Leah shows up. She'll take whatever as donation, but will give you varying service based on what you brought. She can give a nice BJ though and was definitely the girl in the pics.

GrateFu
03-10-17, 12:53
Any info on this one? She will send pics and cost is $2 incall and outcall is 2. 5 for four hands.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6037250707.html

Cmore
03-10-17, 13:29
Does Tina #3 offer HE. ? I have seen her on 3-occasions and only brushing of the boy's. Any 411 much appreciated.I was under the impression that Tina #3, was also Mena, and sometimes used other names as well I thought she was the mam / mgr at 2701? And that she never actually did the massages, she always pushed it over to other girls. Some guys had commented that the pics were just a bait and switch. Did you actually see the girl in the pics, and did she look as good?

Pineapple50
03-10-17, 13:44
Yes, Tina #3 is the Girl in the Photo.

I was under the impression that Tina #3, was also Mena, and sometimes used other names as well I thought she was the mam / mgr at 2701? And that she never actually did the massages, she always pushed it over to other girls. Some guys had commented that the pics were just a bait and switch. Did you actually see the girl in the pics, and did she look as good?

Hihon
03-10-17, 14:02
Yes, Tina #3 is the Girl in the Photo.I met Tina / Mena last year and I saw her a number of times. Before she was chubbier and after going back to her homeland for a couple of months she lost 15-20 lbs. She was more playful before she went back. I seen her once since she came back. Her massage is good but she wasn't as fun and playful as before. Still got HE but she may not give it to everyone now.

Fleshlight
03-11-17, 09:34
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tax-seasaon-discount-specialrub-10-off-an-hour-see-u-100-real-pics/6900070

Went back for some BB Pussy Rub as Selina is offering a $10 off special. LOL! I'll take advantage of any discount now days. Pussy was nice an smooth as usual gliding all over jr.

I'll be back for more discounts as long as it lasts.

Flesh.

Wulfen
03-11-17, 12:04
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-jennifer-chinese-beauty/5470976

Less attractive than the pics suggest 40 ish, ok body but flabbier than pics, tried the hf + two bills Upsell for FS. , at which point I was nearly out the door but for her turnaround on retarded Upsell and acting skills pretending she had transformed suddenly into a service provider. Of course this turnabout was equal to the next which showed her true lack of skill, and genuine " hurry up and cum baby" shit attitude, which drove home the storal to the mory "your first instincts are usually better than the second guess".

Might be that there are different providers serving that one location, Chinese ESL for sure, so perhaps YMMV, but no repeats for me.

- w.

MasterJedi
03-11-17, 12:34
Less attractive than the pics suggest 40 ish, ok body but flabbier than pics, tried the hf + two bills Upsell for FS. , at which point I was nearly out the door but for her turnaround on retarded Upsell and acting skills pretending she had transformed suddenly into a service provider. Of course this turnabout was equal to the next which showed her true lack of skill, and genuine " hurry up and cum baby" shit attitude, which drove home the storal to the mory "your first instincts are usually better than the second guess".

Might be that there are different providers serving that one location, Chinese ESL for sure, so perhaps YMMV, but no repeats for me.

- w.Did she at least give a little bit of massage or was it straight quicky wam bam out of there?

Just wondering about the massage part if there were any.

MasterJedi
03-11-17, 12:38
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tax-seasaon-discount-specialrub-10-off-an-hour-see-u-100-real-pics/6900070
Went back for some BB Pussy Rub as Selina is offering a $10 off special. LOL! I'll take advantage of any discount now days. Pussy was nice an smooth as usual gliding all over jr.

I'll be back for more discounts as long as it lasts.

Flesh.So was it. 5 for pussy rub body massage? What was the out the door damage?

Was there any play other than straught rub or massage?

Wulfen
03-11-17, 19:32
If you can qualify 10-15 minutes of lazily drenching your victim of fee for shabby service scam with greasy low quality oil before yelling " you turn over now" as massage, sure in that sense, I was "massaged. " (Or my wallet was massaged to free it of the tension of excess kala?)

-w.

Did she at least give a little bit of massage or was it straight quicky wam bam out of there?

Dacalano
03-11-17, 19:47
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-jennifer-chinese-beauty/6772167

Checked out Jennifer at CC 7th floor. Looks like girl in pic, but don't think it is, but she was pretty hot. Nice body / pretty face. Slim with nice big Cs that were real, about 5'7, nice skin, all shaved nani. Decent massage, nice CBJ, CFS, Daty, the works. Open for any position. Nani was nice and tight.

Spoke English well, very friendly and didn't rush. Standard fees. Will repeat cause I like independents.

Buka.

- w.

If you can qualify 10-15 minutes of lazily drenching your victim of fee for shabby service scam with greasy low quality oil before yelling " you turn over now" as massage, sure in that sense, I was "massaged. " (Or my wallet was massaged to free it of the tension of excess kala?)

-w.She tried to upsell me right from the get go, got my house fee back and left, glad I did. Some of these girls in CC try to upsell to much and not even cute, plus service in most cases SUCK.

Member #6232
03-11-17, 20:16
Did she at least give a little bit of massage or was it straight quicky wam bam out of there?

She tried to upsell me right from the get go, got my house fee back and left, glad I did. Some of these girls in CC try to upsell to much and not even cute, plus service in most cases SUCK.Brothers,

Pains me to read about all the bad experiences you are getting from the Chinese Massage Network (CMN) at Century Center, but, it's well documented here. Ads pics are all false, upsell or upfront fee pay request before anything begins, short times, and bait switch are just some of their MO. Some might tolerate that, but, you work hard for your Kala so either boycott these Rob businesses and let your friends know to avoid or just put up with the standard mediocre practice of these establishments of which many don't even have a MAT License. In Century Center, a large majority of the Chinese Massage Network (CMN) are networked together. Unfortunately, the word is not available to all those new customers salivating at those Ads with fake pictures, and eventually, a short dose of reality sets in after a few bad experiences, they hopefully will learn. As a customer, you have a right to walk away before any service are rendered. That's worth the $3 dollar parking fee for the first 30 min (not sure of rate). If it looks or sounds to good to be true, it probably is. But, then again, it's your Kala and time. Enjoy and be safe. Peace out.

VietFunGuy
03-11-17, 20:22
Had a hour Killing time so could not resist go see April again. That banging bod man. Same as before a really good one. But she tell me she going to go home next week. Dam probably before my payday my luck LOL.

But she the bomb for me.

Peace.

DJ Quick
03-12-17, 04:57
Brothers,

Pains me to read about all the bad experiences you are getting from the Chinese Massage Network (CMN) at Century Center, but, it's well documented here. Ads pics are all false, upsell or upfront fee pay request before anything begins, short times, and bait switch are just some of their MO. Some might tolerate that, but, you work hard for your Kala so either boycott these Rob businesses and let your friends know to avoid or just put up with the standard mediocre practice of these establishments of which many don't even have a MAT License. In Century Center, a large majority of the Chinese Massage Network (CMN) are networked together. Unfortunately, the word is not available to all those new customers salivating at those Ads with fake pictures, and eventually, a short dose of reality sets in after a few bad experiences, they hopefully will learn. As a customer, you have a right to walk away before any service are rendered. That's worth the $3 dollar parking fee for the first 30 min (not sure of rate). If it looks or sounds to good to be true, it probably is. But, then again, it's your Kala and time. Enjoy and be safe. Peace out.Well said. As I too got victimized.

Fleshlight
03-12-17, 06:09
So was it. 5 for pussy rub body massage? What was the out the door damage?

Was there any play other than straught rub or massage?50 for hour, than got the pussyrub for $ more. So $. 50 total. If you haven't done the pussyrub BB, I like it better than CFS for that price.
I'll do whatever position I like, rubbing jr on her oiled pussy, as long as you don't penetrate.

Flesh.

Bukake King
03-12-17, 06:20
She tried to upsell me right from the get go, got my house fee back and left, glad I did. Some of these girls in CC try to upsell to much and not even cute, plus service in most cases SUCK.My bad if you mongers got shitty service, but I never go to any of those Chinese places in CC for a massage. Majority of them are there for FS anyway, so I automatically go for BBBJCIM or BBFS if possible. I go in knowing to avoid upsell. I actually go for FS and try to downsell the price for FS.

Some of them won't give in, but you don't know until you try.

Buka.

Jerotix
03-12-17, 14:38
My bad if you mongers got shitty service, but I never go to any of those Chinese places in CC for a massage. Majority of them are there for FS anyway, so I automatically go for BBBJCIM or BBFS if possible. I go in knowing to avoid upsell. I actually go for FS and try to downsell the price for FS.

Buka.Where can I find those at CC?

Ernestm
03-12-17, 16:23
Had a hour Killing time so could not resist go see April again. That banging bod man. Same as before a really good one. But she tell me she going to go home next week. Dam probably before my payday my luck LOL.

But she the bomb for me.

Peace.Put her on my bucket list after reading all of the positive comments about her. Her face reminds me of Tammy aka Lily from Angel Thai. She has a nice body as is shown in her ads. She was business like in demeanor and polite. This having been my first time she was understandably a little distant. Nice sensual soft massage with HE. Limited roaming.

Dacalano
03-12-17, 17:01
My bad if you mongers got shitty service, but I never go to any of those Chinese places in CC for a massage. Majority of them are there for FS anyway, so I automatically go for BBBJCIM or BBFS if possible. I go in knowing to avoid upsell. I actually go for FS and try to downsell the price for FS.

Buka.Yes hit and miss in CC I have found a couple of them worth putting in rotation including one you recommended before so thanks, but majority are just DuDS, B&S and Fugly, then the upsell just ridiculous in most cases.

Honolulu1
03-12-17, 17:13
Yes hit and miss in CC I have found a couple of them worth putting in rotation including one you recommended before so thanks, but majority are just DuDS, B&S and Fugly, then the upsell just ridiculous in most cases.Yes had my fill of up sells. Always have a backup plan braddahs, I usually do when trying out newbies or usual places in CC who claim they got new gals. Never know what you going to get. Hono1.

Shavnluvr
03-12-17, 18:04

Just wondering about the massage part if there were any.She's asks for HF first, give a lame 15 min massage, then brings your clothes and asks for fees up front for whatever service you want. I went limp after that but her body is pretty hot, so I gave her 2 bills total, including HF and said I want to bang her.

Nothing special. Rubbed her clit, no FIV, CBJ, then CFS. Left pleased but not going to repeat. She's too fake and the money thing is a huge turn off.

Member #5810
03-12-17, 20:24
Where can I find those at CC?Vanilla Spa is one place for guaranteed bbfscip at standard rate.

Maui0007
03-12-17, 22:37
Vanilla Spa is one place for guaranteed bbfscip at standard rate.Is that Vanilia Spa? Can you PM me the phone number, I can't find their ad. Are the girls decent? Not old?

VietFunGuy
03-13-17, 02:07
Put her on my bucket list after reading all of the positive comments about her. Her face reminds me of Tammy aka Lily from Angel Thai. She has a nice body as is shown in her ads. She was business like in demeanor and polite. This having been my first time she was understandably a little distant. Nice sensual soft massage with HE. Limited roaming.Yah brah, she warms up on repeat visits. Why she got me hooked.

Peace.

Maui0007
03-13-17, 05:05
Vanilla Spa is one place for guaranteed bbfscip at standard rate.After waiting half an hour for Kylie, she insisted on all covered service, so I left, mama refused to return the house fee or validate my parking.

AssEaterNow
03-13-17, 15:20
Vera from Thailand massage CC had an ok massage but walked out of my massage and did not come back for a while and texted and answered calls from one customer and another call from her mother while massaging me. Service was lame, and left there frustrated nothing there. No repeat. The ad is deceiving. It says you won't be disappointed hahaaa.

Redneck 1
03-13-17, 16:02
Is that Vanilia Spa? Can you PM me the phone number, I can't find their ad.For anyone who may be interested, here's the most recent Vanilia Spa advertisement (at the time of this message), with the phone number:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanilia-spa-808-227-4877-century-center/6970671

(I haven't yet been there, I'm just providing the link.)

Magnod
03-13-17, 16:41
Is Best Asian Massage the place under Ohana? I think there was only one girl working there. Can't recall her name.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6041061207.html

Redneck 1
03-13-17, 17:01
Is Best Asian Massage the place under Ohana? I think there was only one girl working there. Can't recall her name.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6041061207.htmlThe address provided in the Best Asian Massage advertisement (1331 Makaloa Street) is the address of a separate building that's close to the Ohana building (1357 Makaloa Street), but a few steps in the Ewa direction.

First Try
03-13-17, 17:12
The address provided in the Best Asian Massage advertisement (1331 Makaloa Street) is the address of a separate building that's close to the Ohana building (1357 Makaloa Street), but a few steps in the Ewa direction.The building with the blue front.

HiPickle
03-13-17, 17:37
After waiting half an hour for Kylie, she insisted on all covered service, so I left, mama refused to return the house fee or validate my parking.How did she look? I'm curious for a line up. What room number in cc? I need to venture up that elevator that I hate to find more spinner winnahs. Here or at Sunflower. Need to expand.

HiPickle
03-13-17, 17:46
Oh delicious looking gap on this pic. Prolly fake and an Iowa phone number? Anyone attempt?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gentelman-s-perfect-touch/5083299

Jan Fortifore
03-13-17, 18:33
Oh delicious looking gap on this pic. Prolly fake and an Iowa phone number? Anyone attempt?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gentelman-s-perfect-touch/5083299Photo is of Risa Yoshiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/kpics/comments/311pyd/risa_yoshiki/.

Jan Fortifore.

Hawaii Boy
03-13-17, 19:39

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6041061207.htmlThis is the place at the top of the stairs straight ahead and not to the right and the lady there is a Chinese MILF named Anna.

HB.

S Hunter
03-13-17, 20:33
After waiting half an hour for Kylie, she insisted on all covered service, so I left, mama refused to return the house fee or validate my parking.Just curious, why pay the house fee if provider wasn't there?