PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

James89
09-22-16, 00:43
I didn't know Ameah was back on Oahu. Last she told me she was on Kauai or Maui for a while and would lmk when she is back. A little expensive for me though so idk if I would repeat. Massage is eh, not that strong of a girl, but her HE is pretty brutal (good). Her hands feel amazing. Just not worth the $ . 50 if you're really interested, PM me for her contact. She responds pretty quickly.

Shavnluvr
09-22-16, 01:05
Yaya has her own contact info:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5781799859.html

Just wondering, did you cancel last-minute or in advance enough so that they could give the time slot to another customer and not lose-out on the money?Called for walk-in app that. Basically, can I come now, kinda thing. But forgot I had a meeting and cold right after. Texted her to setup 3 more apps after that but she never responded to any of them.

Went to room 611 and had another Chinese woman named Eva. Older say 45 to 50, decent looking average build. She has no massage skills, just sort of rubs your back and butt. Not very sensual at all. Had me flip over and offered everything, elected for HE. Was alright, can get way better. Rushed service she had me in and out the door with 20 minutes which included me taking 2 showers. Damages $, wanted more but no way for rushed service and no roaming. L7,A7,S4.I heard out of the 60 hf, Sunny takes 50. So the girls are stuck with 10 if no one tips. Pretty unfair. So I stopped calling 611. These girls are available at 2 other locations.

Thanks for the posting. She sounds exactly what I'm looking for. How can I contact her. PM me if you prefer.She's been reviewed and only takes email appts AFAIK.

Happy Seeker 8
09-22-16, 01:19
Called for walk-in app that. Basically, can I come now, kinda thing. But forgot I had a meeting and cold right after. Texted her to setup 3 more apps after that but she never responded to any of them.

I heard out of the 60 hf, Sunny takes 50. So the girls are stuck with 10 if no one tips. Pretty unfair. So I stopped calling 611. These girls are available at 2 other locations.

She's been reviewed and only takes email appts AFAIK.1) - This shows they have a phone blacklist, once you no-show etc.

2) - I heard from others, this 60. To house and provider gets 10. +(whatever) tip she can get (earn). That's why I talked one into In-call at her private residence.

REF: General reports post 6320 . I'm glad another one of us feel this is a little unfair also.

DJ Quick
09-22-16, 01:48
Sign me up on that petition. Let's identify the business by name and apartment number and the lists of shortcomings from these establishments which majority are not even licensed. Plenty from 6th floor thru 18th floor. They all connected and like to short you even if you paid the hourly rate. Rob and steal. They only like the kala and no care how they get it. Unfortunately get so much hard up mongers willing to pay full price for half time. Probably not Internet savvy types. Need to get them educated and in the know.Amen to that my bradah.

Lualualei808
09-22-16, 16:59
I have been visiting her on a regular basis for over a year and a half. She has a great personality and is quite intelligent. I always enjoy my conversations with her. She is my chill, beautiful sensual female friend. She's worked as a legit massage therapist before, is also a reiki practitioner, and she always gets rid of any kinks or aches when I visit. She uses Tantric techniques in her massage and lived and studied tantra on Maui for a good length of time. As a result of her training, her massage and deep breathing techniques have helped me with my ED due to diabetes and I always leave very happy with a BIG smile on my face! She also introduced me to yoga which I would never have done if I did not visit her, and this also helps my diabetes.
]I also have ED and diabetes. After seeing her did your ED and diabetes disappear or is it under control?

Any 411 will be greatly appreciated. PM will be ok.

Much mahalo in advance.

UncleHappy
09-22-16, 18:11
I would like to do a follow up review on my favorite FBSM massage provider Ameah. I have reviewed her before and would like to recommend her again to anyone looking to get a legit Full body Sensual Massage with a very satisfying HE.

First things first, this woman is HOT! She's caucasian and one of the most beautiful women I have known. Pretty face, GREAT Body! Not Kim Kardasshian dispproportionate, but statuesque, graceful and very shapely. Most of all, its all natural! C-cups, tight body, and great ass! She really takes good care of her body and it shows. She has Tats but they are feminine and do not detract from her beauty, they actually compliment her. For me it is a visual feast for my eyes whenever I visit her. Her massages are done full nude.

I have been visiting her on a regular basis for over a year and a half. She has a great personality and is quite intelligent. I always enjoy my conversations with her. She is my chill, beautiful sensual female friend. She's worked as a legit massage therapist before, is also a reiki practitioner, and she always gets rid of any kinks or aches when I visit. She uses Tantric techniques in her massage and lived and studied tantra on Maui for a good length of time. As a result of her training, her massage and deep breathing techniques have helped me with my ED due to diabetes and I always leave very happy with a BIG smile on my face! She also introduced me to yoga which I would never have done if I did not visit her, and this also helps my diabetes.

Because she's so damned beautiful, I myself want to look as good as I can when I visit, so I have started to regularly workout and eat better just so I don't look like an out of shape, scrawny slob when I visit. Since I am now in a lot better shape and looking better physically I think I may be getting glances from women now, which helps my confidence and makes the ego feel good. So visiting her has not only helped me with the typical male urge to release myself, but she has helped me with my health in general.

Something that not many providers probably do.

She is FBSM only, no FS or extras. So it's expected that you will be a gentleman when you see her and please treat her with respect. This may turn off some who are out there just for a screw or other extra services. But she provides a unique FBSM experience that is not your typical FOB girl experience here in Honolulu. She has always been a honest and ultra reliable provider for me, one of the many reasons I see her regularly. Its always a crap shoot picking a provider in backpage and I am glad I don't need to go through that now that I see her regularly. I usually give her extra for being so reliable, her awesome massage skills in general, good conversation and for looking so damned good! She is definitely upscale compared to other independent massage providers in Honolulu.

She is from the mainland and there is always a chance that she may decide to go back. I want her to stay so I hope my review helps her to stay. She is a unique provider here in Hawaii and a special lady in general. Looks / Service / Atitiude rates and link to BP Ad below.

L: 10 S: 9. 5 A:10.

$. 00/30.

$. 50/60.

$$. 00/90.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while-im-here-4-1-week/5049260Thanks for the great post. Ameah sounds like she may be exactly what I'm looking for. The link in your post has expired. What is the best way to reach her. You can pm me if you prefer.

VMan808
09-22-16, 19:33
Thanks for the great post. Ameah sounds like she may be exactly what I'm looking for. The link in your post has expired. What is the best way to reach her. You can pm me if you prefer.I have her phone # if anyone wants PM me.

AlohaJ
09-22-16, 22:01
I'm heading into town on Saturday and wanted to know if anyone knows of a decent massage place in century center. Looking for a younger lady with decent massage skills who will offer HE. I know I'm asking for a lot but my standard MTs all left and now I'm starting from scratch. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM me if would rather keep it on the DL.

JabroniAdams
09-22-16, 22:37
I know this is probably a fake pic, but this ad is ALWAYS up. Anyone got any info on it?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5792689147.html

Ass Man808
09-23-16, 01:34
How's Selena anyway. She's a good fuck. Tried to rush but I had control LOL. Her tits are fake but a dam good fuck. Met the Other assistant she was not as pretty but lots of Bush. This one is a different one.In my experience Selena was just like how anothe bro described. I had a good time nand will repeat soon.

Member #5438
09-23-16, 21:24
I know this is probably a fake pic, but this ad is ALWAYS up. Anyone got any info on it?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5792689147.htmlRajah. Definitely a fake pic. Older Thai lady. No roaming at all. Very religious but will do HE.

Yes, you read it right.

Provokateur
09-24-16, 00:30
Lay on the table "butt naked", when she walks in and she covers you, "LEGIT"! But, sometime just to see where you want to go with it. If she reaches under the cover to tease, pull the cover off and see where "she" goes with it. Enticement is the key, your part and hers.

Linda / Erlinda (not much to look at and roaming is limited). Reaches under and runs her oiled hands from your belly to the upper thighs! "what a feeling"! And that part of the massage, long before the HE!Can anyone message me with erlindas number? I have been looking all over for it.

Phillp Enos
09-24-16, 00:38
Yes, I saw her a few weeks back, older this lady, pretty good English, attractive. I didn't get to roam or HE. Would've love to have one. But would repeat. Paid $. 20 total.

Rajah. Definitely a fake pic. Older Thai lady. No roaming at all. Very religious but will do HE.

Yes, you read it right.

Happy Seeker 8
09-24-16, 00:57
I guess, the simple way for all of is, If you make an appt. And they say come to any of these rooms-is to not show.

Also, another good sign maybe no "business sign" on door.

611,1011,1503,1508, 1510. Some are saying 1210,1506 and 2201. Some internet sites are listing Yangs massage as 1304 & 3401.

I consider "Sunny" at 611 the root of this (indirectly), -meaning when she first started Yangs, she WAS strictly legit and would get rid of the ones (Chinese connection) who were doing "extras".

We all know what Sunny is providing today personally, and having others available in 611, when she was basically solo before.

Side note: I have heard from a reliable source Sunny is not the owner of Yangs. -she is just loyal to this person.

ItsNotButter
09-24-16, 12:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

First Try
09-24-16, 13:42
Can anyone message me with erlindas number? I have been looking all over for it.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5797171023.html

Russo
09-24-16, 21:55
I have her phone # if anyone wants PM me.I would like her number. She sounds worth seeing. .

Fleshlight
09-25-16, 06:33
In my experience Selena was just like how anothe bro described. I had a good time nand will repeat soon.I agree with Selena, but I just go for the BB pussyrub. One of these sessions I'll slip jr in there.

Flesh.

Ass Man808
09-25-16, 20:22
I agree with Selena, but I just go for the BB pussyrub. One of these sessions I'll slip jr in there.

Flesh.Her bb rub is pretty good especially if you like it when she puts a lot of lube.

SoulAmazing
09-25-16, 23:27
What ever happened to this hotty?Bumping this to the top.

Hawaii Boy
09-26-16, 11:40
Bumping this to the top.That is another fake ad for Rina, one of the Chinese Connection. Search for her name and you will find plenty about her.

HB.

Hawaii Boy
09-26-16, 11:42
I guess, the simple way for all of is, If you make an appt. And they say come to any of these rooms-is to not show.

611,1011,1503,1508, 1510. Some are saying 1210,1506 and 2201. Some internet sites are listing Yangs massage as 1304 & 3401.

I consider "Sunny" at 611 the root of this (indirectly), -meaning when she first started Yangs, she WAS strictly legit and would get rid of the ones (Chinese connection) who were doing "extras".

We all know what Sunny is providing today personally, and having others available in 611, when she was basically solo before.

Side note: I have heard from a reliable source Sunny is not the owner of Yangs. -she is just loyal to this person.Add 1803 to the suite number list. Nothing but ugly older Chinese on the bait and switch working there.

HB.

Happy Seeker 8
09-26-16, 17:13

Side note: I have heard from a reliable source Sunny is not the owner of Yangs. -she is just loyal to this person.Some people have PM'd me and said room 611 should be, it (depends on if and who) -but no switch & bait occurs, just rushed massage.

Also, split elevator situation at CC limits Chinese connection to 1 side (certain floors) of CC.

LoseMoney23
09-26-16, 20:07
Add 1803 to the suite number list. Nothing but ugly older Chinese on the bait and switch working there.

HB.Excellent post HB.

Berry29
09-26-16, 22:46
Can anyone provide contact info for Yaya at 2403 (Thailand massage).

Liked the reviews here but the link isn't working to her previous ad.

Ernestm
09-27-16, 01:51

Liked the reviews here but the link isn't working to her previous ad.If she is still at 2403 you can book through Vera 295-0011. Her number from about a month ago was 594-6760.

Berry29
09-27-16, 02:45
If she is still at 2403 you can book through Vera 295-0011. Her number from about a month ago was 594-6760.Thanks ill give it a shot. Tried vera the other day but no answer so was looking for an alternative.

Chik0848
09-27-16, 04:21

Liked the reviews here but the link isn't working to her previous ad.Try going to craigslist and type in 2403 in the search block.

AwabiHunter
09-27-16, 12:56
Damn, Holycrap!

I know this is a Thai Pattaya ad but who the heck is this beauty? The tits look like Emma but the body looks different? Can anyone tell me who this is?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5800387676.html

Awabi.

SoulAmazing
09-27-16, 14:58
Damn, Holycrap!

I know this is a Thai Pattaya ad but who the heck is this beauty? The tits look like Emma but the body looks different? Can anyone tell me who this is?

Awabi.Emma and May.

Johnny14
09-27-16, 15:12
Damn, Holycrap!

Awabi.Go hit it and let us know the details. Take one for the team.

Bigahi007
09-27-16, 16:48
Awabi.

In the post it says Emma.

Aloha.

Damn, Holycrap!

Awabi.

WomenLover2
09-27-16, 16:55
Awabi.

In the post it says Emma.

Aloha.Nikki introduced me to Emma as I was leaving when I went to see another.

Therapist there. Emma is nice and picture is real. Haven't made an appointment with her but.

May soon. I don't remember the name of the other therapist I saw.

But she was very aggressive and wanted extra tip. She left already.

Cmore
09-27-16, 17:02
Hey bro's:

I'm a mainlander but I used to come to Oahu 3- 4 times per year and tried to contribute to this forum when I could. I changed jobs and it's been a couple of years since I've come over, but I will be coming soon.

I am currently RTFF to try to get up to date but hoping you guys might help out as well.

Who is the best legit Thai girl that provides massage with HE and hopefully also play at this time?

My previous favorties have included May / Mae (of TH and BT fame), Nala and Jean. I plan on seeing Erlinda this time around as well. Generally, I'll stick close to Century Center for the most part as it's easy to get to. The thai girls have changed operations and rooms so frequently that it's really hard to keep track of who is where, and whether HE will be available or not.

I'm not interested in the Chinese Connection that appears to be taking over as they have in many parts of the country with their fake pics, old age and crappy service, so I'm hoping you guys can help steer me in the right direction.

Thanks, cmore.

Bigboner
09-27-16, 18:57
Damn, Holycrap!

Awabi.Trying to send you a pm on her. Please clean up your inbox.

Ernestm
09-27-16, 19:38
Hey bro's:

I'm a mainlander but I used to come to Oahu 3- 4 times per year and tried to contribute to this forum when I could. I changed jobs and it's been a couple of years since I've come over, but I will be coming soon.

I am currently RTFF to try to get up to date but hoping you guys might help out as well.

Who is the best legit Thai girl that provides massage with HE and hopefully also play at this time?

My previous favorties have included May / Mae (of TH and BT fame), Nala and Jean. I plan on seeing Erlinda this time around as well. Generally, I'll stick close to Century Center for the most part as it's easy to get to. The thai girls have changed operations and rooms so frequently that it's really hard to keep track of who is where, and whether HE will be available or not.

I'm not interested in the Chinese Connection that appears to be taking over as they have in many parts of the country with their fake pics, old age and crappy service, so I'm hoping you guys can help steer me in the right direction.

Thanks, cmore.Thai Style in CC has some nice looking women that actually have massage skills and will leave you happy. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5798749696.html.

Waikiki11
09-27-16, 19:39
She is well-known, so will be brief.

Easy to set-up and good location with plenty of parking. If no street parking, DQ is an option. Walked into the building, and she meets by the elevator. Pleasant, older K lady. Overall, pretty much same build as the pics, but she is a bit older than the pics. Started with shower and the massage. Her massage reviews were not great, so the expectation was low, but she spent about 20 min. It was not great, but it wasn't bad either. Then the flip, and her clothes come off. Very nice BBJ then the cover to enjoy FS. One of those ok encounters but not great. Standard fee without the HF, so that's a plus.

Xplict
09-27-16, 20:06
Trying to send you a pm on her. Please clean up your inbox.How is this place?? Extras?

TonkotSuhawaii
09-27-16, 22:26
Trying to send you a pm on her. Please clean up your inbox.Hey would love to hear about her as well. She's hot!

LoseMoney23
09-27-16, 23:42
Anybody got info on this one.

Pm would be much appreciated.

Ernestm
09-28-16, 01:50

Pm would be much appreciated.Saw her in 2403 the other day. Looks just like the ad, but more conservatively dressed in hoochie shorts and a girls tank top. She has been reviewed before. HE available like most of the girls that work there. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-massage-by-hot-thai-lady/6057747

Member #5438
09-28-16, 05:06

Pm would be much appreciated.Massage is not bad. Will do HE, but a bit mechanical, and will try to upsell for roaming and topless. YMMV.

HornyBoy13
09-28-16, 05:57
She's a beauty. She gave me a nice HJ the other day. I wish she does FS though.

LoseMoney23
09-28-16, 08:30
Massage is not bad. Will do HE, but a bit mechanical, and will try to upsell for roaming and topless. YMMV.Thanks Rode.

MarcieA
09-28-16, 13:02
I got a massage from Sugar land and experience is really exceptional.

Hawaii Boy
09-28-16, 14:46
I can't recommend this provider enough. If you want fun, playful, charming, pretty, and an overall wonderful experience, this is your girl.

Make the call today.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mouth-watering-toe-curling/6502793

GoodTimeSoahu
09-28-16, 14:48
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5800435244.html

She looks cute and was wondering if her massage is any good. Also if she offers the HE and who I should ask for because I assume many girls work under this number. As always feel free to PM me guys.

Thanks.

Hawaii Boy
09-28-16, 14:54

She looks cute and was wondering if her massage is any good. Also if she offers the HE and who I should ask for because I assume many girls work under this number. As always feel free to PM me guys.

Thanks.She is a ***** and you won't get any extras and if you ask, you will get her wrath. The massage could be good but I only remember the wrath.

HB.

Hawaii Boy
09-28-16, 14:57
Saw her in 2403 the other day. Looks just like the ad, but more conservatively dressed in hoochie shorts and a girls tank top. She has been reviewed before. HE available like most of the girls that work there. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-massage-by-hot-thai-lady/6057747Ok, if you saw her the other day and say she looks like the picture, you must have not got a good look. She has 4 chins now and doesn't look like that picture at all any more.

HB.

LoseMoney23
09-28-16, 15:57

Thanks.That's Gina, works out of 2403. Good luck with HE but she's licensed.

SquirtLuva69
09-28-16, 19:08
That's Gina, works out of 2403. Good luck with HE but she's licensed.And sister of Mena.

Cmore
09-28-16, 22:36
Thai Style in CC has some nice looking women that actually have massage skills and will leave you happy. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5798749696.html.Thanks. I am trying to build a list, but so many girls have changed places, and they're all using their own phone #'s and not listing which suite their in so it's tough to keep it all straight. I'm trying to put together a solid "to do list" for my visit. PM's with "gems" would be much appreciated.

Berry29
09-28-16, 22:39

Thanks.Seems like Gina has mixed reviews here but I have to disagree with most of the bad ones.

Bottom line: if you're looking for a HE find someone else.

But she gives a great massage, she's always been friendly to me but I've never pushed for extras. We briefly talked about that side of business once and she said she's legit but people ask all the time. Her massage is good, I've seen her at least three times so it just depends what you're looking for.

Member #5438
09-29-16, 00:28
I can't recommend this provider enough. If you want fun, playful, charming, pretty, and an overall wonderful experience, this is your girl.

Make the call today.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mouth-watering-toe-curling/6502793HB, sounds very interesting. Can you provide any physical description please? PM if discretion needed.

Mahalo!

Member #5438
09-29-16, 00:31
Thanks Rode.I forgot to add that the picture in the ad is definitely old, or she has been through some hard times since it was taken. Do not expect a hottie.

Shavnluvr
09-29-16, 01:36
Saw her in 2403 the other day. Looks just like the ad, but more conservatively dressed in hoochie shorts and a girls tank top. She has been reviewed before. HE available like most of the girls that work there. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-massage-by-hot-thai-lady/6057747Saw her last month. That's her but about a few thanksgivings ago. She doesn't want to be in Hawaii, she doesn't like massage, she doesn't like the HE, but she simply does it for the money. Crappy attitude, I wouldn't recommend her and would not repeat. YMMV but that's just my experience.

Bigboner
09-29-16, 04:22
Seems like Gina has mixed reviews here but I have to disagree with most of the bad ones.

Bottom line: if you're looking for a HE find someone else.

But she gives a great massage, she's always been friendly to me but I've never pushed for extras. We briefly talked about that side of business once and she said she's legit but people ask all the time. Her massage is good, I've seen her at least three times so it just depends what you're looking for.I agree completely with your review. That is her in the photos. Really cute, pretty and a nice girl to talk to. She's not into the dark side of the biz. If you like what you see I'd check her out.

GoodTimeSoahu
09-29-16, 06:58
If so I had a great time with her but I cannot tell from the pics alone, looks like she lost a little bit of weight:

http://honolulu.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6565550&oid=5530031

It is I just found her old ad: (i edited this post since i found the answer and could not delete this one)

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-therapeutic-services/5281317

DeadHead1
09-29-16, 16:33
I agree completely with your review. That is her in the photos. Really cute, pretty and a nice girl to talk to. She's not into the dark side of the biz. If you like what you see I'd check her out.You both got it all wrong, she may have changed or got a boyfriend, but she was one to keep a smile on my face even got her to take off her bra for the right kala.

Member #5438
09-29-16, 16:55
If so I had a great time with her but I cannot tell from the pics alone, looks like she lost a little bit of weight:

http://honolulu.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6565550&oid=5530031

It is I just found her old ad: (i edited this post since i found the answer and could not delete this one)

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-therapeutic-services/5281317I thought the exact same thing when I saw the ad, and am pretty sure it is her. Was a pretty cool wahine. She does look like she lost weight, but the picture looks like it was due to substance use, IMHO. She went AMPs for a short time before disappearing off the scene.

Member #5438
09-29-16, 17:03
You both got it all wrong, she may have changed or got a boyfriend, but she was one to keep a smile on my face even got her to take off her bra for the right kala.As with all women, no matter what line of work, YMMV.

Fyrman50
09-29-16, 17:25
Any intel on Jennifer at Marco Polo? Legit?

GoodTimeSoahu
09-29-16, 17:43
I thought the exact same thing when I saw the ad, and am pretty sure it is her. Was a pretty cool wahine. She does look like she lost weight, but the picture looks like it was due to substance use, IMHO. She went AMPs for a short time before disappearing off the scene.The AMPs that provide FS or just massage? PM if you prefer. My experience with her was when she was chubbier and offered a full hour massage with HE for. 00.

Member #5438
09-29-16, 18:22
The AMPs that provide FS or just massage? PM if you prefer. My experience with her was when she was chubbier and offered a full hour massage with HE for. 00.She did the massage plus HE for a while, then outcall "massage", then full on FS AMP.

LoseMoney23
09-29-16, 19:00
Saw her last month. That's her but about a few thanksgivings ago. She doesn't want to be in Hawaii, she doesn't like massage, she doesn't like the HE, but she simply does it for the money. Crappy attitude, I wouldn't recommend her and would not repeat. YMMV but that's just my experience.Yes your right it was a few Thanksgivings ago. Said she lived in San Diego for the past 25 years. Massage so so.

AwabiHunter
09-29-16, 20:16
Any intel on Jennifer at Marco Polo? Legit?She is so popular she has her own thread on hearer called "Junko".

Happy Seeker 8
09-29-16, 23:28
She is so popular she has her own thread on hearer called "Junko".I don't recall / remember ever having a session with this Junko? -but present photo rings a bell from.

Remember Honolulu Nightlife paper? That used to be free on the street. They would have a adult photo ads in back, separated from the massage ads inside somewhere.

I recall this, because one of my neighbors back then had a "position' with this paper, with some business done at home. Similar like Pennysaver / Honolulu weekly papers back then.

She had a steady (same) photo & ad in this paper for years? This has got to be mid-1990's?- so now, she would be ** years old (minimum)?

I recall helping my neighbor deliver some free furniture to her place in Kahaluu? Back then, him saying because she's a steady poster in paper.

(nowdays) -I would see her ad / photo from time to time, not knowing of her "storied" past.

She also was at a place by A-M-Americana hotel? IDK.

WomenLover2
09-30-16, 01:00
What do you think of massage therapists who are.

Aggressive in asking you when you will see them again.

Or take them shopping? Would you be turned off?

Anonymous479
09-30-16, 03:53
Any intel on Jennifer at Marco Polo? Legit?Read all about her on the Junko thread. She goes by Jennifer now.

JusKase
09-30-16, 10:56
She did the massage plus HE for a while, then outcall "massage", then full on FS AMP.Does she still do just Outcall Massage or AMP also, do you know what AMP?

Ridem
09-30-16, 11:54
Anything decent available and around the (Kapolie, Ewa, Waipahu. Central, south west side of the island, Pearl maybe) areas? PM if you'd like. Thanks-In-Advance -Stay Safe!

Festival
09-30-16, 23:23
I'm going to share my favorite therapist Susie. Been keeping her a secret because I wanted to keep her for myself She just moved to Cypress Spa (previously at Kings near UH) and is available 24/7. She's a cute little Korean MILF. I don't know what extras she gives other than HE, but she gives an amazing massage! She actually is licensed (saw the license under the bed one day LOL). I swear she's the only one who has made my hips and shoulders better when they get out of whack. She'll tear into your hips, butt, and groin areas with abandon. It hurts a bit but I love it when she uses her elbows to get way deep into my hips. On top of this she's just super sweet. Been seeing her for many years. She never discusses tips for services. I always give her at least $50 (house fee is $50 which she does ask for) and leave incredibly relived and relaxed. I've always wondered what others think of her so if you see her PM me with your experience.Do you have pic. Real deal or fake. Would like details?

Member #5438
10-01-16, 01:19
What do you think of massage therapists who are.

Aggressive in asking you when you will see them again.

Or take them shopping? Would you be turned off?Sounds like a therapist that asks those things either needs money bad, or more likely, thinks the customer is an easy mark to hit up for kala, IMHO.

DeltaDog
10-01-16, 04:52
Rajah. Definitely a fake pic. Older Thai lady. No roaming at all. Very religious but will do HE.

Yes, you read it right.Yeah, I saw this one a few days ago. When I punched in the number I realized she was my first out here in Hawaii a few years ago. Had a diff ad on Craigslist and I was a noob to the hobby at the time. Apparently she hadn't changed much because she was the same back then. She did an out call to my place. (Fist of two times I had one come to my place.). She was much cuter back then and looked much younger. Wore a nice short skirt and her boobs were nice. But again back then I was a noob. At any rate she used a different oil back then. This time she used baby oil. Not my fav. The massage was what it was. On the flip, she started to talk. And talk. And talk. And talk and talk. And talk some more. If you are into talking it was alright. I didn't really mind but it was a bit much after a while. But that was where it ended. Got the he. Total cost $. Repeat?.

HawaiianBoy
10-02-16, 00:30
Just wanted to put it out there. Went to see this older Chinese MT in waikiki. Pics looks younger and is deceiving. No play. Service is a negative. Straight to the point, no smile no conversation as she listens to music on headphones while she gives massage. Not sure if she's even licensed to work out of her home like that. Makes me wonder how many MT's really have no license to do what they do.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5801990707.html

Happy Seeker 8
10-02-16, 03:38
Just wanted to put it out there. Went to see this older Chinese MT in waikiki. Pics looks younger and is deceiving. No play. Service is a negative. Straight to the point, no smile no conversation as she listens to music on headphones while she gives massage. Not sure if she's even licensed to work out of her home like that. Makes me wonder how many MT's really have no license to do what they do.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5801990707.htmlThis is Rebecca. She was "gone" for awhile. 40's, No sign of play before.

You can ask for license FIRST or maybe "hanging' somewhere there. I canna thought they have to 'mention" this in / on ad?(not to say its true or not).

GoodTimeSoahu
10-02-16, 07:56
I have seen this girl hoping for a HE but nothing. And as you all know, in Hawaii we lack the Latina women. I saw her ad where she looks hot! http://honolulu.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-and-beautiful-mexican-girl-real-pic/5609040.

I decide to see her again in hopes that maybe my second time around she might warm up. Those pics in the post did it for me. Long story short, weak massage and no HE. What a shame, and she talks too much. But dam is she beautiful. Oh well, good luck and congrats o any lucky fella that is able to get that one.

AlohaJ
10-02-16, 12:59
Your inbox is full.

Berry29
10-02-16, 19:16
Paid Yaya a visit after reading some of the past reviews here.

L:8. 5.

Yaya is a cute gal, she's pretty small and tiny but has a nice chest and a really cute smile.

Massage wasn't really my style, started off ok but then developed into mostly just light rubbing. I should have asked her to walk on my back but didn't. On the flip nothing was covered so pretty much knew where things were headed. More rubbing for a long while before finally getting to the HE. HE wasn't rushed and was good.

Light roaming was allowed but I didn't really push anything seeing as it was the first time I'd seen her. Her english is limited but she's a very nice and cute girl, good to talk to.

Overall still looking for that elusive therapist that gives a great massage and has the HE option.

Shengnu888
10-02-16, 20:58

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5801990707.htmlMost MT (as they say) have no license at all when they decide to go indie. Just want to do it for the money and accept cash only. Once she has been reviewed and no HE or play is allowed most clients will stop seeing that provider. If I'm wrong reply with quote. Avoiding taxes is also another reason.

OnlyMe808
10-02-16, 22:36
Anyone go to the Thai woman in 1508 at CC. Has a few tattoos and I'm guessing early. Mid 50's.

Happy Seeker 8
10-03-16, 01:57
Anyone go to the Thai woman in 1508 at CC. Has a few tattoos and I'm guessing early. Mid 50's.CC 1508 is listed by some as CC Chinese connection. Curious how you came out with info you posted?

BoboBrotha
10-03-16, 17:55
Anyone report on what the new location is like since she left the amana st building?

Happy Seeker 8
10-03-16, 18:35
Anything decent available and around the (Kapolie, Ewa, Waipahu. Central, south west side of the island, Pearl maybe) areas? PM if you'd like. Thanks-In-Advance -Stay Safe!I now its a long shot but. Being that the last I recall this was 2014. (but it was a steady ad for years) Try checking one of those "military" papers. Like Army times? Or military today etc. Available by bases. In the classified sections, under small-biz-sevices? -There is a female offering home or Domestic / household services. I believe you have to open up (online) sub category than open ad and info. I think name advertised was Elsa or Laisa? She's out of Village Park house. It's like a call / chat by you and her asking what kind services available (also) that turns into a "session" result. I believe she's about mid-30's now, Hawn' / oriental and has a teenage child. Decent FS. I had about 2 sessions with her, being that I lived in area then. 2nd time -wasn't looking, just happen to read & see ad in 1 of those papers months later. She's not super busy, being that ad is discreetly placed. I recall she saying they keep repeating / placing her ad over & over again to fill space open in paper. If I obtain paper, I'll look for ad and PM you.

GoodTimeSoahu
10-03-16, 22:58
So the same day I saw cee and had no HE I decided to go to a thai massage place on the 27th floor. I will attach ad link below. I saw a lady with a skirt and midriff tank top with a little cleavage exposed so I said sure, why not. I love getting massages so I do not mind splurging on 2 hours of a good session.

Let me say this lady was amazing! Great circular patterns on the swedish technique, great face massage, slow strokes near the legs for delightful tease, some pulling of the arms for that thai style stretch. Overall I give this persons massage skills a 9/10.

Now as I was on the flip and was able to take my time observing this beauty. I started to wonder if it was a tranny because the boobs were nice, but fake. I know biological women do that too so that was not the main focus. However, the face seemed a bit masculine. Maybe it was just my imagination. Also the therapists hands were a bit larger than most thai lady hands that I know.

I was looking forward to a he but this person asked for 200 for just a HJ! Those are FS AMP prices to me so I kindly declined and walked away and called my go to erlinda to finish me off. By the end of the day I went through 3 therapists, 3 hours of massage and a he by a trusted gal.

Oh ya, here is the link to the mystery girl whos name I did not get, she is the top picture:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-of-touch-massage/6558648

GofasBits
10-03-16, 23:59
So the same day I saw cee and had no HE I decided to go to a thai massage place on the 27th floor. I will attach ad link below. I saw a lady with a skirt and midriff tank top with a little cleavage exposed so I said sure, why not. I love getting massages so I do not mind splurging on 2 hours of a good session.

Let me say this lady was amazing! Great circular patterns on the swedish technique, great face massage, slow strokes near the legs for delightful tease, some pulling of the arms for that thai style stretch. Overall I give this persons massage skills a 9/10.

Now as I was on the flip and was able to take my time observing this beauty. I started to wonder if it was a tranny because the boobs were nice, but fake. I know biological women do that too so that was not the main focus. However, the face seemed a bit masculine. Maybe it was just my imagination. Also the therapists hands were a bit larger than most thai lady hands that I know.

I was looking forward to a he but this person asked for 200 for just a HJ! Those are FS AMP prices to me so I kindly declined and walked away and called my go to erlinda to finish me off. By the end of the day I went through 3 therapists, 3 hours of massage and a he by a trusted gal.

Oh ya, here is the link to the mystery girl whos name I did not get, she is the top picture:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-of-touch-massage/6558648From what I've read and unfortunately seen in person, no contact mind you, the telltale give away is the voice. That's the one thing they CAN'T change. They'll do hormone treatments to change their physical bodies, but it doesn't affect their voice. They have to make the effort to speak in a female type voice and manner. I would've been so uncomfortable if I was in the same situation and noticed this after starting the session. Think I would've panicked and ran out LOL.

OnlyMe808
10-04-16, 01:06
CC 1508 is listed by some as CC Chinese connection. Curious how you came out with info you posted?I went there randomly few weeks ago. Had a good massage and left happy. I was just wondering what others experience was.

WomenLover2
10-04-16, 01:25

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-of-touch-massage/6558648I saw this person oncce a long time ago and thought this was a male too just my gut feeling.

Wrote a post about my experience and posted here. Just felt creepy and uncomfortable.

SoulAmazing
10-04-16, 02:11

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-of-touch-massage/6558648Haven't made the effort to visit her (or him if that's the case). Is this really a tranny? Can anyone confirm please?

GrumpyKong
10-04-16, 02:12

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-of-touch-massage/6558648I knew she was a he along time ago. Ask Apple her co worker.

Esunchiste
10-04-16, 02:43

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-of-touch-massage/6558648That's Angie. Haven't seen her in over a year but she posts often. You're not the first person to question gender and she's been talked about plenty. One guy said he dated her and confirmed no male parts. But take that fwiw. HE came easy the first and only time I went but I guess YMMV. Massage was decent and I didn't think she was a he. But lots of people still do. 200 is ridiculous though so I'm wondering if she misinterpreted?

Fleshlight
10-04-16, 04:29
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-sweet-asian-massage-o-o-very-cute-girl-o-o100-real-pics/5470976

Looks like spinner Rina is back. She is a favorite. Cute, ultimate spinner for you spinner lovers out there. Nice slow sensual massage with sensual HJ. Can't wait to go back to see her.

Flesh.

Ball519
10-04-16, 04:32
She relocated to kaheka st. She has a nice place. Different ads on craiglist. Massage for body mind and soul.

Same service. He only, no FS

Anyone report on what the new location is like since she left the amana st building?.

Happy Seeker 8
10-04-16, 12:56
I now its a long shot but. Being that the last I recall this was 2014. (but it was a steady ad for years) Try checking one of those "military" papers. Like Army times? Or military today etc. Available by bases. In the classified sections, under small-biz-sevices? -There is a female offering home or Domestic / household services. I believe you have to open up (online) sub category than open ad and info. I think name advertised was Elsa or Laisa? She's out of Village Park house. It's like a call / chat by you and her asking what kind services available (also) that turns into a "session" result. I believe she's about mid-30's now, Hawn' / oriental and has a teenage child. Decent FS. I had about 2 sessions with her, being that I lived in area then. 2nd time -wasn't looking, just happen to read & see ad in 1 of those papers months later. She's not super busy, being that ad is discreetly placed. I recall she saying they keep repeating / placing her ad over & over again to fill space open in paper. If I obtain paper, I'll look for ad and PM you.By the way, isn't there a lady servicing out of her home in Kapolei? I don't remember what kind of reviews (or her name) she got- but, didn't a "Rina' have something to do with it also? I'm not sure if they were talking about Rina presently at CC.

DeadHead1
10-04-16, 14:22
From what I've read and unfortunately seen in person, no contact mind you, the telltale give away is the voice. That's the one thing they CAN'T change. They'll do hormone treatments to change their physical bodies, but it doesn't affect their voice. They have to make the effort to speak in a female type voice and manner. I would've been so uncomfortable if I was in the same situation and noticed this after starting the session. Think I would've panicked and ran out LOL.She is a gal, voice is a female voice. What you need to do to be extra sure is the Crocodile Dundee test, works all the time.

LookingForLefty
10-04-16, 15:28
I'm heading into town on Saturday and wanted to know if anyone knows of a decent massage place in century center. Looking for a younger lady with decent massage skills who will offer HE. I know I'm asking for a lot but my standard MTs all left and now I'm starting from scratch. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM me if would rather keep it on the DL.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal/4455747

This is near CC. She is probably about 40. I liked her.

Ridem
10-04-16, 16:29
Your inbox is full.Thanks. All set now!

Fleshlight
10-04-16, 20:10
By the way, isn't there a lady servicing out of her home in Kapolei? I don't remember what kind of reviews (or her name) she got- but, didn't a "Rina' have something to do with it also? I'm not sure if they were talking about Rina presently at CC.If your talking about Chinese Rina from CC, I think your way off. I'm pretty sure this Rina only worked from CC, and has nothing to do with Kapolei or Village Park.

You must be thinking about another provider.

Flesh.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-sweet-asian-massage-o-o-very-cute-girl-o-o100-real-pics/5470976

Member #5438
10-05-16, 00:25
She is a gal, voice is a female voice. What you need to do to be extra sure is the Crocodile Dundee test, works all the time.Funny you should mention that. The one time I saw her "she" had a really short mini skirt on. I If I so much as moved my arm an inch she stuck her okole as far back as possible so there was no way I could accidentally, or on purpose, see or feel what was under. The thing was, she was not doing it in a cute way. She seemed really intent on hiding something. Never had any other therapist do anything even close to that. IMHO "she" is not a biological female. And she has set off the spidey senses of lots of guys, not just me. Just posting FWIW to anyone who hasn't seen her.

Mahalo.

GraveDiggah
10-05-16, 02:14
Decided to try yaya the other night at CC 2403 and I was not disappointed. She is very pretty in my opinion, sort of like an Asian girl next door type. The massage suited my needs and I will definitely be back to see her.

SmellMyFinga
10-05-16, 04:07
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/808-946-2951-cypress-spa-1-1-asian-4-u-best-in-honolulu/6482019

Anyone gone here. Been trying to make an appointment but mama said don't know what you saying. My big question is, that is the top girl and the last 2 girls real pictures. And do they offer service. BJ, FS, HJ, etc. Want to see that pretty girl with the red bikini and the top one.

Esunchiste
10-05-16, 04:49
Saw the ad and was in the area so I figured I'd try to inspect and see what the "MTs" looked like. Rang the doorbell but no one answered. Anyone try this place yet? Interested in the "intern" LeeLee. I'm figuring it's an old Chinese lady but never know. They advertise styles that look legit, but the photo and the location (by panda on King) kinda seems like it might be more AMP-ish. I'm looking for more MT with he.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5813310908.html

Fleshlight
10-05-16, 05:32
Saw the ad and was in the area so I figured I'd try to inspect and see what the "MTs" looked like. Rang the doorbell but no one answered. Anyone try this place yet? Interested in the "intern" LeeLee. I'm figuring it's an old Chinese lady but never know. They advertise styles that look legit, but the photo and the location (by panda on King) kinda seems like it might be more AMP-ish. I'm looking for more MT with he.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5813310908.htmlThat's where the recent bust was.

Flesh.

Hawaii Boy
10-05-16, 11:36
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/808-946-2951-cypress-spa-1-1-asian-4-u-best-in-honolulu/6482019

Anyone gone here. Been trying to make an appointment but mama said don't know what you saying. My big question is, that is the top girl and the last 2 girls real pictures. And do they offer service. BJ, FS, HJ, etc. Want to see that pretty girl with the red bikini and the top one.The only way you will meet those chicks is if you board a place and fly to New York or LA. Those are obvious fakes but it did open up a nice web page for Asian appreciation and some of the chicks on this site are unbelievable.

http://niketalk.com/t/50762/asian-women-appreciation-vol-its-about-time-yall/3750

HB.

Hilomahalo
10-05-16, 14:04
Aloha mongers,

Just wanted to see if anyone has sampled.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-in-paradise-makaha-incall/5642942

Before.

Thinking about trying her because I live in Makaha and seems to be the only one out here.

Wonder if she's open to more?

Googled her number said something like circle spa in Kailua?

Mahalo!

HashMan
10-05-16, 14:19
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5813498750.html

Any info would be really helpful.

HashMan
10-05-16, 14:36

Any info is helpful.

Junk69
10-05-16, 16:59
The only way you will meet those chicks is if you board a place and fly to New York or LA. Those are obvious fakes but it did open up a nice web page for Asian appreciation and some of the chicks on this site are unbelievable.

http://niketalk.com/t/50762/asian-women-appreciation-vol-its-about-time-yall/3750

HB.OMG. Drool. The boob shot of the girl in the black top is Miko. I've verified. Be prepared for a face that doesn't quite match! LOL.

BoboBrotha
10-05-16, 18:29
Any Intel?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5813188160.html

Happy Seeker 8
10-05-16, 19:57
Any Intel?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5813188160.htmlStrictly Legit, 40's. In call I believe near stadium park. She's been doing this for awhile. Not the strongest massuese.

SoulAmazing
10-05-16, 20:43

Any info is helpful.Another typical Chinese MT. Standard rates apply. I never asked for FS or any of that so I don't know if that's on the menu. She was very nice and picture is real. Massage was light lots of rubbing though. 6/10 for me.

BJ Hawaii
10-05-16, 21:31
Any Intel?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5813188160.htmlThere is a brief report on her in the legit massage thread that was posted Sept. 24.

AwabiHunter
10-05-16, 21:54
Aloha mongers,

Before.

Thinking about trying her because I live in Makaha and seems to be the only one out here.

Mahalo!She will definitely give a HE, she gives a decent massage and she used to fuck before claims she doesn't now but I bet she would if the Kala was right.

Happy Seeker 8
10-05-16, 22:05
She will definitely give a HE, she gives a decent massage and she used to fuck before claims she doesn't now but I bet she would if the Kala was right.Decent session-would recommend limit nuru- seems like oil used stayed on me for days including Jr.

AlohaJ
10-06-16, 00:24
I'm also confused of her location, but definitely interested because like you, I'm also close to Makaha and it would be great to find a local provider to offers solid services. There's been a lot of interest in an AMP opening up on the West side. If there are providers reading our posts, talk mammasan into opening up a placement she will, she will not regret I. If you find out any info, please share, PM is ok.

SquirtLuva69
10-06-16, 01:01
Check off this on my tried list. OMG she is not soft, not chubby, but a little beyond chubby.

Massage 8/10 she can go deep but not the nice slow soothing way. Lots of makeup, not in anyway pleasing on the eyes. Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion. Also far from sensual HE, for me its a no return, not even for a massage. Her towels were so stink from not being dried properly. To each his own, I am usually not this critical but reading prior posts is very far from where I was at today. $ total damage.

PopoloGirl
10-06-16, 02:47
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Member #5438
10-06-16, 03:05
Aloha mongers,

Before.

Mahalo!Search the forum for 'Crissy'. She used to have an account here so you might be able to PM her directly.

Happy Seeker 8
10-06-16, 04:04
Search the forum for 'Crissy'. She used to have an account here so you might be able to PM her directly.Yes you can PM her directly. "popolo girl".

Blake123
10-06-16, 04:04
Search the forum for 'Crissy'. She used to have an account here so you might be able to PM her directly.Her screen name is PopoloGirl.

Magnod
10-06-16, 04:07
Aloha mongers,

Before.

Mahalo!I've seen Crissy many times. Really enjoyed her massage. If her costs for a massage was closer to the norm of $60 I'd see her weekly for stress relief.

Bukake King
10-06-16, 04:49

Any info is helpful.Fake pics.

Faconnable
10-06-16, 04:53
I reviewed a couple weeks ago. RTFF, buddy.

Any Intel?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5813188160.html

NiceBush808
10-06-16, 10:53
She will definitely give a HE, she gives a decent massage and she used to fuck before claims she doesn't now but I bet she would if the Kala was right.How's her face, pretty? Hawaiian mix, Samoan?

Happy Seeker 8
10-06-16, 17:55
I now its a long shot but. Being that the last I recall this was 2014. (but it was a steady ad for years) Try checking one of those "military" papers. Like Army times? Or military today etc. Available by bases. In the classified sections, under small-biz-sevices? -There is a female offering home or Domestic / household services. I believe you have to open up (online) sub category than open ad and info. I think name advertised was Elsa or Laisa? She's out of Village Park house. It's like a call / chat by you and her asking what kind services available (also) that turns into a "session" result. I believe she's about mid-30's now, Hawn' / oriental and has a teenage child. Decent FS. I had about 2 sessions with her, being that I lived in area then. 2nd time -wasn't looking, just happen to read & see ad in 1 of those papers months later. She's not super busy, being that ad is discreetly placed. I recall she saying they keep repeating / placing her ad over & over again to fill space open in paper. If I obtain paper, I'll look for ad and PM you.Hey, COLORADO *your brother-in law? Is on the same page with me remembering (regarding this V-Park girl) on this. But, it has nothing to do (100%) with no other or any AMP, business OR location. He's getting mixed up with a Elise (I think) who about the same time was working at CC. (Yes both kinda similar looking). Did he live close to her at this time? -and the time he lived in VP?.

Cloe Stone
10-06-16, 19:33
Anyone tried out Jessica? Have not seen this post before.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5816470176.html

Jan Fortifore
10-06-16, 23:22
Anyone tried out Jessica? Have not seen this post before.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5816470176.htmlAdvertiser using a photo of Sayumi Michishige. http://morning-musume.ek.la/sayumi-michishige-c454800.

No experience with this therapist. Just helping.

January44.

RicoSr1
10-07-16, 00:19
Advertiser using a photo of Sayumi Michishige. http://morning-musume.ek.la/sayumi-michishige-c454800.

January44.Thanks for the link Jan, hell any Monger with half a brain can see it's a fake pic, but it's a keeper if you like these Asian beauties. I have a dedicated file for just these Asian babes and few are the real deal. I've saved Darlene's pics for years since I first met her. Now, she's real and aging beautifully, I may add. I've a couple of Junko / Jennifer although I've never been with her. She's attractive in her own MILF way. Got to try her but it appears I have to wait in a long "Regular Monger" line.

Magnod
10-07-16, 02:36
How's her face, pretty? Hawaiian mix, Samoan?Ebony. Kind of pretty.

BoboBrotha
10-07-16, 18:05
Strictly Legit, 40's. In call I believe near stadium park. She's been doing this for awhile. Not the strongest massuese.She said she's across from the Willows.

Cloe Stone
10-07-16, 18:12
Advertiser using a photo of Sayumi Michishige. http://morning-musume.ek.la/sayumi-michishige-c454800.

January44.Thanks for the response Jan, fake photo confirmed. Was curious, so TOFTT. We need to add this one the CC Chinese Group. The unit is #1308. "Jessica" was the mamasan of this place and she provided massage. Interesting take was that she indicated that she had access to many girls and could find any type of girl I wanted (young, skinny, big tits, etc). Not a bad concept, yet one might think that with advertising with a fake photo of a cute spinner, they might try to match a girl up to help meet expectations? IMHO, they are just putting out ads looking for responses. Not a bad way to fish for customers, but not good for maintaining return customers.

The "Jessica" that took care of me was fairly attractive with a good attitude. She was in her mid to late 30's, Chinese from Hong Kong (so she said). Massage was ok, on the flip she asked what I wanted. I opted for HE and the negotiations started. Knowing what the going rates are is good when dealing with this new "up-selling" approach (which most of us do not like). All said and done: L /6, S /7, M /6; $. 2 will not repeat with this provider, but may ask for what I want next time and see what happens.

Aloha,

CS.

GoodTimeSoahu
10-07-16, 20:51
Any 411 on this sharp lady? Is her he or massage sharp too? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5818097514.html.

GoodTimeSoahu
10-07-16, 20:59
That's Angie. Haven't seen her in over a year but she posts often. You're not the first person to question gender and she's been talked about plenty. One guy said he dated her and confirmed no male parts. But take that fwiw. HE came easy the first and only time I went but I guess YMMV. Massage was decent and I didn't think she was a he. But lots of people still do. 200 is ridiculous though so I'm wondering if she misinterpreted?I wonder what she could have misinterpreted? Now you have me wondering.

H Mobius
10-07-16, 22:34
Any 411 on this sharp lady? Is her he or massage sharp too? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5818097514.html.Nothing outstanding. Good for one session if you're interested in trying an older Chinese in a Thai place.

You might even like it, but I wouldn't go in expecting too much.

AmazingTouch
10-08-16, 04:44
Had an appointment with Nana nice Chinese girl about 5'1" said she is 27. Very pleasant and nice girl. English is not so good, but you can have a conversation with her. Massage is ok. I don't think she is licensed, but for me it was good. I didn't want to use oil so she used lotion instead. She really knew how to get my motor going so on the flip when she asked what I wanted I said everything. She checked out JR and said ok. I don't think she will do FS with big guys. She excused her self and went and took a quick shower, came back revealing a rocking body, nice Bs and a nice butt. Nice shapely Chinese body. Everything covered and she is very accommodation. Obviously TEHO and YMMV. For me great service and attitude. L8, S8, A9. Normal AMP rate for FS and it's her in the picture.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5817991908.html

UncleHappy
10-08-16, 20:15
Can anyone help me find this Massage Therapist. I cannot find any postings, but at one time I remember a review here.

She is Japanese and had a place on 9th ave. Review said FOB. Had posted on craigslist, Shiatsu and deep tissue.

Monger reported FIV.

Any help appreciated.

-UH.

Anonymous479
10-08-16, 20:53
I noticed her ad says "Anna" not "Nana". Just trying to RTFF on this. Also, is it the Anna that was formerly working out of Yumi's place?

Had an appointment with Nana nice Chinese girl about 5'1" said she is 27. Very pleasant and nice girl. English is not so good, but you can have a conversation with her. Massage is ok. I don't think she is licensed, but for me it was good. I didn't want to use oil so she used lotion instead. She really knew how to get my motor going so on the flip when she asked what I wanted I said everything. She checked out JR and said ok. I don't think she will do FS with big guys. She excused her self and went and took a quick shower, came back revealing a rocking body, nice Bs and a nice butt. Nice shapely Chinese body. Everything covered and she is very accommodation. Obviously TEHO and YMMV. For me great service and attitude. L8, S8, A9. Normal AMP rate for FS and it's her in the picture.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5817991908.html

Ck813
10-08-16, 22:47
Sharp is about 60 plus slim but not bad looking lady. Her massage would be awesome if she more strength. If you like light to medium pressure you will like Sharp. She is Chinese but talks to much and after she talks about her husband who wants a Hand Job. She will offer it. She is also not bad looking but I wouldn't bang her. She can be very persistent. I personally will never ever see her again due to other reasons and her talking of her husband!

Any 411 on this sharp lady? Is her he or massage sharp too? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5818097514.html.

AmazingTouch
10-09-16, 00:35
I noticed her ad says "Anna" not "Nana". Just trying to RTFF on this. Also, is it the Anna that was formerly working out of Yumi's place?She said Nana.

GoodTimeSoahu
10-09-16, 00:45
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5818282632.html

Ernestm
10-09-16, 01:10
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5818282632.htmlIt's Apple from Thai Style. I think she has been reviewed before. She has been with Thai Style in 2701 for about a year. She is nice looking for a 40 something. I got a light touch teasing massage and the HE, this was 10 months ago or so.

G3504
10-09-16, 02:01
Can anyone help me find this Massage Therapist. I cannot find any postings, but at one time I remember a review here.

She is Japanese and had a place on 9th ave. Review said FOB. Had posted on craigslist, Shiatsu and deep tissue.

Monger reported FIV.

Any help appreciated.

-UH.I don't remember the exact details of the reviews, but I do recall generalized information. As far as I know she is MIA at the moment. Something about being in japan. As far as services go I have no idea. GL!

Happy Seeker 8
10-09-16, 02:57

Monger reported FIV.

Any help appreciated.

-UH.She's gone til possible December. Went back to Japan. Son back in (here) school in January. School year starts to early here compared to Japan, so son will start here 2nd half of school year (Jan. 2017). Highly reviewed.

One the ones that kept getting better & better, compared to when first got here FOB. (couple of hits, but not grand slam yet).

Happy Seeker 8
10-09-16, 04:01
It's Apple from Thai Style. I think she has been reviewed before. She has been with Thai Style in 2701 for about a year. She is nice looking for a 40 something. I got a light touch teasing massage and the HE, this was 10 months ago or so.Review (was just recently there) +'s.

CICI? Giggled about having 4 other aliases. No HF $ down or asking of any kind until session finish +.

Full body massage, inc. Walking on back --strong +.

Big spacious room, quiet, private. No interuptions. Actually that 27th floor only has 4 units, 2 on each side +.

Full hour massage. Asked for extras after? (wasn't offered) . Got slow HJ + because any indication earlier would have shortened / rushed massage?

Giggly said no to touching. But still allowed anyways +.

Jr. Popped fast. Not a definite no if could have got FS?. But know I could have got her clothes off (damn JR.) +/.

Hot toweled. Dressed. Met her outside. Asked how much total- FIRST TALK OF ANY RE: $ +.

Said *. 2 (gave *. 4) -she didn't ask, suggest more or react. +.

Total time 1 hour 20 min. +.

WILL REPEAT. Hope goes exactly the same. Except getting her clothes off.

Poiuy2
10-09-16, 05:13

Monger reported FIV.

Any help appreciated.

-UH.I believe she is still in Japan until at least the end of the year. Not sure about the FIV. She wears granny panties over some depends so hard to penetrate. Haha.

GoodTimeSoahu
10-09-16, 08:07
It's Apple from Thai Style. I think she has been reviewed before. She has been with Thai Style in 2701 for about a year. She is nice looking for a 40 something. I got a light touch teasing massage and the HE, this was 10 months ago or so.She looks great in these pics whether she be in her 40's or even 30's. Does she actually look like her pics though? Lastly, I have had some experiences before at 2701 where Angie tried to upsell me well over 150. Did you have a similar experience, what was the damage? Well I will try for her this week and report back. Thanks for the info. You think I should tell her upfront I would like the light touch teasing or should I wait for her to offer? Thanks again.

UncleHappy
10-09-16, 12:28
I believe she is still in Japan until at least the end of the year. Not sure about the FIV. She wears granny panties over some depends so hard to penetrate. Haha.Mahalo, P.

So I take it, she's not a favorite of yours?

Or you into mining operations?

Ernestm
10-09-16, 15:13
She looks great in these pics whether she be in her 40's or even 30's. Does she actually look like her pics though? Lastly, I have had some experiences before at 2701 where Angie tried to upsell me well over 150. Did you have a similar experience, what was the damage? Well I will try for her this week and report back. Thanks for the info. You think I should tell her upfront I would like the light touch teasing or should I wait for her to offer? Thanks again.She will ask what kind of massage you want; then just take it from there. No roaming was allowed but I did leave happy. Again, this was when she first got here almost a year ago, so things may have changed. I have been to that establishment many times and had massage with 5 different girls, they all negotiate or ask a little differently. I remember being there to see another girl, and overheard her scolding a customer over the phone, apparently he shorted her $20 the time before. Damage for me was 60 + 60.

Ernestm
10-09-16, 15:15
She looks great in these pics whether she be in her 40's or even 30's. Does she actually look like her pics though? Lastly, I have had some experiences before at 2701 where Angie tried to upsell me well over 150. Did you have a similar experience, what was the damage? Well I will try for her this week and report back. Thanks for the info. You think I should tell her upfront I would like the light touch teasing or should I wait for her to offer? Thanks again.The pics are an accurate representation. You will not be disappointed about her looks.

Eric Shin
10-09-16, 18:06
She looks great in these pics whether she be in her 40's or even 30's. Does she actually look like her pics though? Lastly, I have had some experiences before at 2701 where Angie tried to upsell me well over 150. Did you have a similar experience, what was the damage? Well I will try for her this week and report back. Thanks for the info. You think I should tell her upfront I would like the light touch teasing or should I wait for her to offer? Thanks again.I know Angie just returned from a vacay in Thailand. I also noticed that she is trying to negotiate tips for extras. She has a killer bod but her face does look odd IMHO.

GoodTimeSoahu
10-09-16, 22:52
She will ask what kind of massage you want; then just take it from there. No roaming was allowed but I did leave happy. Again, this was when she first got here almost a year ago, so things may have changed. I have been to that establishment many times and had massage with 5 different girls, they all negotiate or ask a little differently. I remember being there to see another girl, and overheard her scolding a customer over the phone, apparently he shorted her $20 the time before. Damage for me was 60 + 60.Thanks for the heads up, I think I will take the plunge now and report back later this week.

UncleHappy
10-10-16, 12:57
I don't remember the exact details of the reviews, but I do recall generalized information. As far as I know she is MIA at the moment. Something about being in japan. As far as services go I have no idea. GL!Mahalos, GL.

I need to move quicker on my wish list. No far they move away before I get a taste!

SquirtLuva69
10-10-16, 16:07
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-enjoy-your-day/2705065

Been trying to figure out who this is and what room? Pm preferred.

Cmore
10-10-16, 16:43
Can anyone tell me the name of this girl, where she works out of, and if HE is available?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5822260099.html

Her pics look familiar to me from years back, but I can't remember her name and if she plays or not.

SimpleK
10-10-16, 16:57
Saw someone post a link of a cute Thai therapist and he said something about leaving happy. Decided to give it a try and it was a very big let down. The mt was super ugly and dressed in regular mt clothing, she even covered her face with the sheet when asking me to turn and always had my but covered when she massaged my leg. Her massage wasn't even that good, felt like a total waste of money. Does this place offer HE? Saw some cute ones there just talking story and was hoping the one who opened the door was just the mama. But nopes.

Ernestm
10-10-16, 18:43
Can anyone tell me the name of this girl, where she works out of, and if HE is available?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5822260099.html

Her pics look familiar to me from years back, but I can't remember her name and if she plays or not.She was one of 2 Thai therapists that went by Pinky. She used to work out of Siam Thai. She left for a year or so and appears to be back, at least temporarily. She uses a lot of the same pics to advertise so she should look familiar. I only went once and no HE. She has been reviewed and talked about quite a few times. No HE seemed to be the general consensus.

Shengnu888
10-10-16, 18:52
She was one of 2 Thai therapists that went by Pinky. She used to work out of Siam Thai. She left for a year or so and appears to be back, at least temporarily. She uses a lot of the same pics to advertise so she should look familiar. I only went once and no HE. She has been reviewed and talked about quite a few times. No HE seemed to be the general consensus.No HE guys and gals.

Kaimuki
10-10-16, 19:41
Saw someone post a link of a cute Thai therapist and he said something about leaving happy. Decided to give it a try and it was a very big let down. The mt was super ugly and dressed in regular mt clothing, she even covered her face with the sheet when asking me to turn and always had my but covered when she massaged my leg. Her massage wasn't even that good, felt like a total waste of money. Does this place offer HE? Saw some cute ones there just talking story and was hoping the one who opened the door was just the mama. But nopes.The posts I read said her name was apple if that is the cute 40 ish wahine you were attracted to. Did you ask to see apple?

SimpleK
10-10-16, 19:51
The posts I read said her name was apple if that is the cute 40 ish wahine you were attracted to. Did you ask to see apple?I have never turned down or requested another person at a Thai massage place. I think it might be kinda weird compared to an AMP. I just hope for the best but usally get disappointed one way or another.

Russ1234
10-10-16, 19:54
My quick report is that 1508 is not a good place for a real massage. I was shorted on time with one of the soft, effortless types of massages that you are always at risk of getting.

HE available but I refuse to go for that after being shorted on time. The girl was cute and friendly, on the other hand, but anyone with a little effort could give a better massage.

Also, another visit to Thai Hawaiian was disappointing for me. The massages there are decent, but I've been shorted on time the last 2 x. Only by about 10 minutes, but they had me flip over after 25 minutes or so and the next 20 minutes was a not very good leg massage. I had Vera and Coco. Vera's massage was too soft, despite asking for harder, and Coco's was hard and good at first but she didn't massage long enough.

Sorry girls but if I pay for an hour massage and you want to end the session after 40 or 50 minutes I'm not going to get extras or tip well. $60 for an hour+tip is a pretty steep price to pay already, and real therapists work much harder for there money.

OK ranting over, I've had some great massages from Becky in Waikiki, 2402 Best Thai girls, and Amy when she worked at 2403 but she's now downtown unfortunately.

Hawaii Boy
10-10-16, 20:32
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-enjoy-your-day/2705065

Been trying to figure out who this is and what room? Pm preferred.This is Coco or Peggy from the Chinese Network in 1405. No need for PM because you don't want no part of them.

HB.

DJ Quick
10-10-16, 20:56

January44.What's with these Chinese and fake pictures. Good thing we have a guy like you bradah. You save us from disappointment. LOL.

Ernestm
10-11-16, 00:07
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5578600703.html

It's been a while since I posted. Been out of action for a bit but I had chance to partake with this one. The pic is her but she looks a bit older and has a small pooch in person.

When I got there, the room had a funny smell. Almost like mildew. But kinda got used to it after a while. When I first saw Mayya I was expecting a lame massage and possible HE. Took a shower and laI'd on the table nude. She walked in and asked what kind of massage I wanted? Told her strong and walk on my back.

To my surprise, she was actually quite strong for her size. I actually enjoyed the massage alot more than I expected. I was hoping that she'll finish me off as JR was hanging out for most of the massage. She grazed him a few times but, left blue balls at the end.

Mighe try and give it a other shot as the massage was pretty good. Of course YMMV. GL.Intrigued by the pics in her ad. Knew she was older, but did not expect someone in her late 50's at least. Massage was ok. Lot of butt strokes and some grazing. I did some roaming she moved out of reach. No HE for me. While waiting on the table after the massage, I texted one of my regulars for a guarantee HE. Got the last minute appt and a few minutes and 2 floors higher, was getting rubbed the right way.

Shengnu888
10-11-16, 01:49
My quick report is that 1508 is not a good place for a real massage. I was shorted on time with one of the soft, effortless types of massages that you are always at risk of getting.

HE available but I refuse to go for that after being shorted on time. The girl was cute and friendly, on the other hand, but anyone with a little effort could give a better massage.

Also, another visit to Thai Hawaiian was disappointing for me. The massages there are decent, but I've been shorted on time the last 2 x. Only by about 10 minutes, but they had me flip over after 25 minutes or so and the next 20 minutes was a not very good leg massage. I had Vera and Coco. Vera's massage was too soft, despite asking for harder, and Coco's was hard and good at first but she didn't massage long enough.

Sorry girls but if I pay for an hour massage and you want to end the session after 40 or 50 minutes I'm not going to get extras or tip well. $60 for an hour+tip is a pretty steep price to pay already, and real therapists work much harder for there money.

OK ranting over, I've had some great massages from Becky in Waikiki, 2402 Best Thai girls, and Amy when she worked at 2403 but she's now downtown unfortunately.1508 is Angel Thai and is run by Lily the wife or ex wife of the officer that was busted last year near the McCully area. You didn't visit Thai Hawaiian as you say. You went to Thailand Massage which is owned by Vera at 2403. Vera's massage is soft and Coco is the new girl from Cali that put up an ad like 10 years ago exposing her breast. If your getting shorted pay for only the amount of time you spent there. No tip is necessary.

Talapia
10-11-16, 13:29
Aloha brothers.

I saw an ad that sparked my interest a while back and read here that she's a girl named jeyma. Since then I couldn't seem to find her and when I called they said she don't work there anymore. Any one know where or if she still working? Thanks in advance!

Barefoot
10-11-16, 14:44
1508 is Angel Thai and is run by Lily the wife or ex wife of the officer that was busted last year near the McCully area. You didn't visit Thai Hawaiian as you say. You went to Thailand Massage which is owned by Vera at 2403. Vera's massage is soft and Coco is the new girl from Cali that put up an ad like 10 years ago exposing her breast. If your getting shorted pay for only the amount of time you spent there. No tip is necessary.Same experience for me with coco. She massaged me for about 50 minutes only. The picture in her ads is about many many yrs ago.

Will not repeat.

PunaniLuva
10-11-16, 15:12
Anyone got info on Leilani?

PM preferred.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-outcall-massage-body-rub/5530031

Cloe Stone
10-11-16, 19:02
Saw someone post a link of a cute Thai therapist and he said something about leaving happy. Decided to give it a try and it was a very big let down. The mt was super ugly and dressed in regular mt clothing, she even covered her face with the sheet when asking me to turn and always had my but covered when she massaged my leg. Her massage wasn't even that good, felt like a total waste of money. Does this place offer HE? Saw some cute ones there just talking story and was hoping the one who opened the door was just the mama. But nopes.Last knowledge was the this place was called Mayflower and it is an AMP? The massage aspect is hit or miss, but usually not good.

Ernestm
10-11-16, 20:03

PM preferred.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-outcall-massage-body-rub/5530031She has been reviewed on this thread and others. She started out 2 -3 years ago at Thai Angel aka Maikai and No Ka Oi massage in 1508. Then she went independent. She used to advertise a lot on backpage.com showing off the ample bosom.

Ernestm
10-11-16, 20:07
Last knowledge was the this place was called Mayflower and it is an AMP? The massage aspect is hit or miss, but usually not good.Is now Thai Style massage. Has been for almost 2 years. Angie is the owner and mama. There are several girls working there. Yesterday I saw Gigi and 2 other girls in the kitchen area. I didn't recognize the other 2, one was pretty atttractive, the other one had her back to me applying her make up in a mirror. I had a massage with Jane it was great.

AwabiHunter
10-11-16, 22:15

PM preferred.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-outcall-massage-body-rub/5530031She is legit, been around around then disappeared and now reappeared, started off as MT and well documented HE's and eventually ended up with Hapa Jaz for short period actually fucking, so my guess is if the price is right she would still bang but for sure HE.

Awabi.

AlohaJ
10-11-16, 22:45
Contacted Pinky via text and she is back at Siam Thai. After a few texts back and forth she explained that she is legit, no special massages. It's a pity because she's really cute.

Ernestm
10-12-16, 00:56
She is legit, been around around then disappeared and now reappeared, started off as MT and well documented HE's and eventually ended up with Hapa Jaz for short period actually fucking, so my guess is if the price is right she would still bang but for sure HE.

Awabi.Those were the names she went by a few years ago. There are some reviews on her.

Poiuy2
10-12-16, 03:00
Contacted Pinky via text and she is back at Siam Thai. After a few texts back and forth she explained that she is legit, no special massages. It's a pity because she's really cute.Yep, she is all legit. Well at least with me. I've been seeing her for years and could never get close to a HE. She did start brushing the boys a bit more, hence more blue balls. I gave up after a while, but still a great 75 min massage for. 6.

Blake123
10-12-16, 03:34
Yep, she is all legit. Well at least with me. I've been seeing her for years and could never get close to a HE. She did start brushing the boys a bit more, hence more blue balls. I gave up after a while, but still a great 75 min massage for. 6.Concur.
Very good massage. Very nice girl.

SimpleK
10-12-16, 04:10
Same experience for me with coco. She massaged me for about 50 minutes only. The picture in her ads is about many many yrs ago.

Will not repeat.Been here about 3 times and got some good massage and a nice HE. Don't know name of MT but was not a great looker. Had 2 different MT from my 3 visits, both were kind of over weight. But service was good.

AwabiHunter
10-12-16, 13:17
Those were the names she went by a few years ago. There are some reviews on her.Yup now I recall her using those names before Leilani, she used those names when she was strictly doing massage with HE and then when she ventured into the AMP stuff she changed name to Leilani.

Cloe Stone
10-12-16, 16:32
Is now Thai Style massage. Has been for almost 2 years. Angie is the owner and mama. There are several girls working there. Yesterday I saw Gigi and 2 other girls in the kitchen area. I didn't recognize the other 2, one was pretty atttractive, the other one had her back to me applying her make up in a mirror. I had a massage with Jane it was great.Thanks for update on #2701. Any confirmation if any providers of good massage with HE at this location?

Happy Seeker 8
10-12-16, 18:45
Thanks for update on #2701. Any confirmation if any providers of good massage with HE at this location?Ask for Sisi? Or Erica. Both HE after (asked) . I won't say completely "no" to FS yet.

Erica is one that works late (last appts.) and works for a couple of other places there. Highly skilled in massage technique. No talk of (you don't need to) of any HS fee or He til AFTER 1 hour massage. She lets you roam.

6 HF she said. GAVE. 6 more and she said OK- 2 total. This is one of the best massages I ever got.

I actually Wanted Sisi again. Was told only works early shift. They texted me Ad photo of "apple'(Rena). I didn't want apple because of reviews?

So I said last appt. As possible then- and they gave me Erica. I try to ask for last Appt. Possible so there ain't no rushing (because no appt. After).

Sisi was the same RE: any $$ matters discussed. (only diff. She walks on back). Said *. 2 total. Gave *. 4.

NihonBoy
10-13-16, 06:27
Any info on these two?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5825338990.

Html: honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /5825700083. Html.

Kind of suspicious. .

Fleshlight
10-13-16, 06:28
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/yuki-pretty-japanese-girl-bodyrub-ready-to-please/5461813

Checked Yuki from Yumi's place. Like to check out girls working out of Yumi's place. They usually do FS and chances for some BB is there. Yuki is Japanese I think. She speaks English but also Japanese. About 5'3" slim built with some nice real C-cups. Nani was shaved like I like of course. Little quiet, but friendly. Decent massage, but went for the FS. Sucked on those C-cups, DATY on that clean shaved pussy. Then got some BBBJ in 69. Nice, wet and slow BBBJ. Did pretty nice BJ. No rush, and didn't discuss fees. Some K9, then finished in standing mish at edge of table while she laid. Over all good session. CFS. Will repeat. As I said before, I like these independent FS places where it's just me and her. $$ total fee.

Flesh.

Museki
10-13-16, 11:54
Ask for Sisi? Or Erica. Both HE after (asked) . I won't say completely "no" to FS yet.

Erica is one that works late (last appts.) and works for a couple of other places there. Highly skilled in massage technique. No talk of (you don't need to) of any HS fee or He til AFTER 1 hour massage. She lets you roam.

6 HF she said. GAVE. 6 more and she said OK- 2 total. This is one of the best massages I ever got.

I actually Wanted Sisi again. Was told only works early shift. They texted me Ad photo of "apple'(Rena). I didn't want apple because of reviews?

So I said last appt. As possible then- and they gave me Erica. I try to ask for last Appt. Possible so there ain't no rushing (because no appt. After).

Sisi was the same RE: any $$ matters discussed. (only diff. She walks on back). Said *. 2 total. Gave *. 4.Sorry, I'm confused. You paid Erica $60 (as in Sixty) + $60=$200 total? Then the dollar signs don't mean an amount just " money" and Sisi told you $20 but you paid $40?

KaraSnsd
10-13-16, 12:42
I haven't seen Nana and her twin sister advertise for a long time. Are they on vacation or permanently gone? These are the twin Thai sister with the big fake boobs.

Cloe Stone
10-13-16, 17:07
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/yuki-pretty-japanese-girl-bodyrub-ready-to-please/5461813

Checked Yuki from Yumi's place. Like to check out girls working out of Yumi's place. They usually do FS and chances for some BB is there. Yuki is Japanese I think. She speaks English but also Japanese. About 5'3" slim built with some nice real C-cups. Nani was shaved like I like of course. Little quiet, but friendly. Decent massage, but went for the FS. Sucked on those C-cups, DATY on that clean shaved pussy. Then got some BBBJ in 69. Nice, wet and slow BBBJ. Did pretty nice BJ. No rush, and didn't discuss fees. Some K9, then finished in standing mish at edge of table while she laid. Over all good session. CFS. Will repeat. As I said before, I like these independent FS places where it's just me and her. $$ total fee.

Flesh.Good review, thanks. This type of review should probably go in the Massage Parlor Thread, IMHO.

Aloha,

CS.

DaveHi50
10-13-16, 18:05
Well as we probably all know the Chinese connection sucks. I went to 1308 after making an appointment with "new girl Crystal". I should know better. There is no crystal only the old hag mama. I told her I want crystal. She says ok and make a call. I wait maybe 10 minutes and some chubby Chinese girl comes and immediately trys to upset. Oh did I mention the 60 house fee that I had to pay upfront. Damn! I couldn't take it, got dressed and left. I'm sorry for the rant but these Chinese are ruining the massage business with the filthy ugly girls and the greedy money grabbing ways. I would much rather have a polite Thai woman who only will give a legit massage than deal with these vermin.

Sorry again for the rant. And yes I should have know better.

Happy Seeker 8
10-13-16, 21:17
Sorry, I'm confused. You paid Erica $60 (as in Sixty) + $60=$200 total? Then the dollar signs don't mean an amount just " money" and Sisi told you $20 but you paid $40?Erica's total is misprint. *. 2 total. AFTER everything done, got dressed, went outside-I asked how much SHE SAID HF. 6. I kind of put 2 & 2 together and gave *. 2 total to her.

Sisi about 10 days earlier. Same procedure asked and she said *2 total. I courteously gave her *4 So Erica 120.00 & Sisi probably would have been same. Accepted politely with no " by both of them.

Once again-NO TALK of any kind FEES til after massage session complete, NO talk of "extras" (HE) Til AFTER COMPLETE 1 hour massage.

From the reviews I have been seeing lately regarding CC2701-YMTMV-your "massage therapist" may vary. I've read things about up-selling, 2 with "Angie" alias' (1 ? About gender). I don't have a "face" memory of SISI? -but I know.

Both females I had wasn't Mena (apple) or Angie (s).

Erica seems to have extended massage training.

1 tip -undress down to just undies-maybe that's why I got full 1 hour massage first-& not indicate to them (yet) I wanted extras after?

SmellMyFinga
10-14-16, 05:49

Flesh.Flesh. There is a new picture of her now. Which is the real pic. This new one the girl looks chubbier than the old one. Trying to make appointment but Yumi don't answer.

What about yumi. Have anyone tried her. Sounds sexy, but Chinese.

Stay safe Bros.

ItsNotButter
10-14-16, 06:54
Well as we probably all know the Chinese connection sucks. I went to 1308 after making an appointment with "new girl Crystal". I should know better. There is no crystal only the old hag mama. I told her I want crystal. She says ok and make a call. I wait maybe 10 minutes and some chubby Chinese girl comes and immediately trys to upset. Oh did I mention the 60 house fee that I had to pay upfront. Damn! I couldn't take it, got dressed and left. I'm sorry for the rant but these Chinese are ruining the massage business with the filthy ugly girls and the greedy money grabbing ways. I would much rather have a polite Thai woman who only will give a legit massage than deal with these vermin.

Sorry again for the rant. And yes I should have know better.Here's another place to avoid. CC 611 Aya.

Fleshlight
10-14-16, 08:53
Flesh. There is a new picture of her now. Which is the real pic. This new one the girl looks chubbier than the old one. Trying to make appointment but Yumi don't answer.

What about yumi. Have anyone tried her. Sounds sexy, but Chinese.

Stay safe Bros.I'm pretty sure this is her in the current pic. The other pics were fake. She's not that chubby in person. Yumi looks great in person. She is really slim. Spinner like, but she usually doesn't work when she has a provider.

Flesh.

SmellMyFinga
10-14-16, 09:10
I'm pretty sure this is her in the current pic. The other pics were fake. She's not that chubby in person. Yumi looks great in person. She is really slim. Spinner like, but she usually doesn't work when she has a provider.

Flesh.Thanks boss. Yumi offered her service to me I told her I'm interested. Is she young? Nationality? Chinese? Offer BBBJ? Daty etc? Thanks again.

Anonymous479
10-14-16, 11:13
Thanks boss. Yumi offered her service to me I told her I'm interested. Is she young? Nationality? Chinese? Offer BBBJ? Daty etc? Thanks again.

Had Yumi once when she had no one working for her. I'd say she's in her 40's. Spinner Chinese with A's. Overall she had a good personality although it did feel a bit mechanical. BBBJ (had to ask for it), CFS. She also told me that she provides even when she has girls working for her if people request her. But just watch for the bait and switch. Had an old fat Chinese lady waiting for me when I arrived. I left but Yumi called me and I went back to see her. L / A / S 7/7/6.

Poiuy2
10-14-16, 12:59
Had Yumi once when she had no one working for her. I'd say she's in her 40's. Spinner Chinese with A's. Overall she had a good personality although it did feel a bit mechanical. BBBJ (had to ask for it), CFS. She also told me that she provides even when she has girls working for her if people request her. But just watch for the bait and switch. Had an old fat Chinese lady waiting for me when I arrived. I left but Yumi called me and I went back to see her. L / A / S 7/7/6.Wait, which unit is this Yumi you're talking about? I saw a Yumi a few times but not in CC. Maybe different one.

Kumuman
10-14-16, 14:52
Had Yumi once when she had no one working for her. I'd say she's in her 40's. Spinner Chinese with A's. Overall she had a good personality although it did feel a bit mechanical. BBBJ (had to ask for it), CFS. She also told me that she provides even when she has girls working for her if people request her. But just watch for the bait and switch. Had an old fat Chinese lady waiting for me when I arrived. I left but Yumi called me and I went back to see her. L / A / S 7/7/6.I seen her once a few years back at cc for a massage. . Your description is spot on. Just keep in mind that since she is the "mama" she needs to answer calls so your 1 hour session will have numerous interruptions.

ItsNotButter
10-14-16, 15:40
Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!

SmellMyFinga
10-14-16, 15:59
I seen her once a few years back at cc for a massage. . Your description is spot on. Just keep in mind that since she is the "mama" she needs to answer calls so your 1 hour session will have numerous interruptions.Thanks guys. I'll try Yuki first. Too many Chinese out there LOL. Love the MILF but hoping for someone like Jojo prior. She was good.

Happy Seeker 8
10-14-16, 16:29

Sorry again for the rant. And yes I should have know better.I think this should all go under "ripoffs" forum? Some people are just not getting this info. But, first wrong thing your doing? - is NOT CHECKING if CC room # given is on Chinese connection list?. Before you even head down there.

2nd (advice) -- Don't cancel. JUST DON"T SHOW! F**K if you go on their no-show list after & they don't answer your calls in future!

Anonymous479
10-14-16, 19:00
Wait, which unit is this Yumi you're talking about? I saw a Yumi a few times but not in CC. Maybe different one.Yeah must be different because this Yumi is in CC. It's the same unit that had Pegella, Judy, and Anna recently, and now Yuki if I'm not mistaken.

ItsNotButter
10-14-16, 22:08
Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!

AmazingTouch
10-15-16, 01:17
Saw Yuki. It's not her in the picture on the ad, but IMHO she looks better than the picture. She is about 5'2" long light brown hair which feels really good as it brushes over you during the massage. She is slim, not a spinner. She has beautiful, Cs which feels awesome in my hands, the nipples are a light tan and perfect for sucking. She is clean shaven, but has a nice Bush on the top. Massage was very good! She did not use oil or lotion, which I prefer. The problem with the massage is that it was to short only 15 minutes. On the flip asked what I wanted and made hand gestures indicating HJ, BJ, or FS. Opted for FS. She excused her self to take a quick shower. Returned totally naked revealing a awesome body. Had me lay down and began kissing my chest and nipples at the same time stroking Jr. At this point asked her to lie down so I could DATY. But she would not allow DATY. So I asked her to give me a BJ, which she said can't because she had put oil on my cock. So I lay back down let her get me hard, she put on the cover and got on for CG. Rode me to completion wiped me up and sent me on my way. Total time beginning to end 45 minutes. I think she is Japanese. She is definitely from Japan. L10, A7, S6. Everything was good but no BJ and short time brings down the service score for me.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waiting-to-please-yuki-sexy-japanese-girl-real-pic/3310993

Magnod
10-15-16, 01:25
Looks like the girl moved from Wili wili st.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5828948211.html

Anyone sample?

Happy Seeker 8
10-15-16, 02:17

Anyone sample?Did anyone ever confirm that she was at Green?? 11th floor CC before Wiliwili? There is or may be another story to tell here?

SimpleK
10-15-16, 03:11
Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!That's sunnys place I think. Fat Chinese chick, I tried there few weeks ago and Japanese mt (was not the prettiest and upper 40's-50 age range) kept trying to overcharge me. They also didn't want to give me my money back because I used their shower. I told them give me my fkin money back or I'll tell everyone this place is no good. I think this place is listed as part of the Chinese connection.

Justin Biber
10-15-16, 04:59

Anyone sample?Sampled the other week. Nothing special. Real pix late 40's average looks. Massage was average at best on the flip she asked what I wanted started with HJ and fiv. Little head took over ended up BBFS just asked not to cip. 200 damage. Might be worth a first visit who knows you two might click, but no repeat for me. L / A / S 6/6/7.

Fleshlight
10-15-16, 05:25
Saw Yuki. It's not her in the picture on the ad, but IMHO she looks better than the picture. She is about 5'2" long light brown hair which feels really good as it brushes over you during the massage. She is slim, not a spinner. She has beautiful, Cs which feels awesome in my hands, the nipples are a light tan and perfect for sucking. She is clean shaven, but has a nice Bush on the top. Massage was very good! She did not use oil or lotion, which I prefer. The problem with the massage is that it was to short only 15 minutes. On the flip asked what I wanted and made hand gestures indicating HJ, BJ, or FS. Opted for FS. She excused her self to take a quick shower. Returned totally naked revealing a awesome body. Had me lay down and began kissing my chest and nipples at the same time stroking Jr. At this point asked her to lie down so I could DATY. But she would not allow DATY. So I asked her to give me a BJ, which she said can't because she had put oil on my cock. So I lay back down let her get me hard, she put on the cover and got on for CG. Rode me to completion wiped me up and sent me on my way. Total time beginning to end 45 minutes. I think she is Japanese. She is definitely from Japan. L10, A7, S6. Everything was good but no BJ and short time brings down the service score for me.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waiting-to-please-yuki-sexy-japanese-girl-real-pic/3310993Go back and ask for BBBJ. Little nice persuasion. I went back 2nd time and got nice BBBJ, but no CIM.

Flesh.

SmellMyFinga
10-15-16, 07:59
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-chinese-beauty-bodyrub-ready-to-please-you-100-real-pics/5463968

Any info on her. Been trying to make a appointment with her for 3 weeks and no response. Hmmmm.

ItsNotButter
10-15-16, 14:29
Did anyone ever confirm that she was at Green?? 11th floor CC before Wiliwili? There is or may be another story to tell here?She use to be a guy fellas. She use to be in CC and ran the business with Chinese women but got caught and moved out.

ItsNotButter
10-15-16, 14:40
That's sunnys place I think. Fat Chinese chick, I tried there few weeks ago and Japanese mt (was not the prettiest and upper 40's-50 age range) kept trying to overcharge me. They also didn't want to give me my money back because I used their shower. I told them give me my fkin money back or I'll tell everyone this place is no good. I think this place is listed as part of the Chinese connection.Chick is Chinese but owner told me from Japan. BS Too much upselling.

Anonymous479
10-15-16, 15:45
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-chinese-beauty-bodyrub-ready-to-please-you-100-real-pics/5463968

Any info on her. Been trying to make a appointment with her for 3 weeks and no response. Hmmmm.That's Selina, known for her bb pussy rub. Lot's of info here if you search her name.

AwabiHunter
10-15-16, 16:05
That's sunnys place I think. Fat Chinese chick, I tried there few weeks ago and Japanese mt (was not the prettiest and upper 40's-50 age range) kept trying to overcharge me. They also didn't want to give me my money back because I used their shower. I told them give me my fkin money back or I'll tell everyone this place is no good. I think this place is listed as part of the Chinese connection.611 is total Chinese network Braddah, real hit and miss but mostly shitty service.

SmellMyFinga
10-15-16, 16:18
That's Selina, known for her bb pussy rub. Lot's of info here if you search her name.Is that her in 1608. Her body ain't that smoking. If I call her on the other number she answers. This one no reply. Thanks bro.

Russo
10-15-16, 17:35
Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!- I too went there and had Aya. I should have used my head and not with the other head to make decisions. Much like your experience after 10 minutes, she whispers for $40 more I'll get the special treatment. Jr was doing all the thinking from there so I hand her $40. Another 10 minutes in, she said to flip and did the HE motion. I said sure and she ask for 60. I said I gave you 40 so I only owe you 20. She said "oh yah, that's right". Got my HE with a hell of alot of time left. 25 minutes to be exact. Walked out and she was pissed because I didn't give her the $20 that I owed her. I just said that I never got my full hour I paid for and that if you block me from exiting I will report you to everyone. Well, I'm reporting because she did block me but let me go. The fact that she blocked me means I can post. Happy Hunting!

UncleHappy
10-15-16, 18:36
Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!Thanks for the report.

Frankly, surprised she gave all your money back.

ItsNotButter
10-15-16, 19:28
Is that her in 1608. Her body ain't that smoking. If I call her on the other number she answers. This one no reply. Thanks bro.Her room has a sewing machine. She upsells and I also left after 30 minutes but gave her the hf. 60 She wanted 1. 20 for HE and 1. 60 clothes off and 2. 00 full service. I declined and left. Her ad is also fake with with the Macys background.

SmellMyFinga
10-15-16, 22:22
Her room has a sewing machine. She upsells and I also left after 30 minutes but gave her the hf. 60 She wanted 1. 20 for HE and 1. 60 clothes off and 2. 00 full service. I declined and left. Her ad is also fake with with the Macys background.Never saw the sewing machine. But she takes care me. 140 FS. CBJ. No kissing. Kind of loose though LOL.

Anonymous479
10-15-16, 22:38
Is that her in 1608. Her body ain't that smoking. If I call her on the other number she answers. This one no reply. Thanks bro.Yeah 1608. She used to use fake pics but now she uses real pics. Maybe something changed. I haven't seen a report about her in a while. But her ad has been active regularly for a long time.

Happy Seeker 8
10-15-16, 22:57
She use to be a guy fellas. She use to be in CC and ran the business with Chinese women but got caught and moved out.Yes, I thought so to. Chinese despite ad saying Japanese. Only thing I thought she was solo at CC? I think used name Yoko?

Cmore
10-15-16, 23:15
Thanks Ernestm. Two Thai girls witht he same name makes it confusing, but I knew I recognized the pics, and suspected no HE. If I recall, neither "Pinky" give HE?

She was one of 2 Thai therapists that went by Pinky. She used to work out of Siam Thai. She left for a year or so and appears to be back, at least temporarily. She uses a lot of the same pics to advertise so she should look familiar. I only went once and no HE. She has been reviewed and talked about quite a few times. No HE seemed to be the general consensus.

Cmore
10-15-16, 23:16
I don't recognize this girl, but anyone have any info. Always like when the show cleavage in the pics.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5830497696.html

EmSee
10-15-16, 23:16
Never saw the sewing machine. But she takes care me. 140 FS. CBJ. No kissing. Kind of loose though LOL.True about the lose part. Never saw the sewing machine unless it's in the back room. I always had the room when you walk in her front door. Has a good sense of smell too. Knew I took some hits before going up. LOL.

Ernestm
10-15-16, 23:22
Thanks Ernestm. Two Thai girls witht he same name makes it confusing, but I knew I recognized the pics, and suspected no HE. If I recall, neither "Pinky" give HE?The Pinky from TH YMMV. That Pinky does a great teasing sensual and YMMV on the HE.

Ernestm
10-15-16, 23:31
I don't recognize this girl, but anyone have any info. Always like when the show cleavage in the pics.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5830497696.htmlDo a search for Iris on the thread as she has been mentioned several times.

SmellMyFinga
10-15-16, 23:59
True about the lose part. Never saw the sewing machine unless it's in the back room. I always had the room when you walk in her front door. Has a good sense of smell too. Knew I took some hits before going up. LOL.Same here. Only had the first room. Her massage is hard and leaves bruises on me. She don't give the 1 hour. After boom boom she says thank you and I leave. I'd like to daty with her though.

KaraSnsd
10-16-16, 00:31
She use to be a guy fellas. She use to be in CC and ran the business with Chinese women but got caught and moved out.You mean she did the operation to remove a penis? So even with a crotch check we can't tell?

ItsNotButter
10-16-16, 01:03
You mean she did the operation to remove a penis? So even with a crotch check we can't tell?Maybe you should go back and see him again LOL.

ItsNotButter
10-16-16, 01:09

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5830497696.htmlHer massage is weak for me. She's pretty thick if you like them like that.

ItsNotButter
10-16-16, 01:12
The Pinky from TH YMMV. That Pinky does a great teasing sensual and YMMV on the HE.So Pinky does give HE and the damage is?

ItsNotButter
10-16-16, 01:21
- I too went there and had Aya. I should have used my head and not with the other head to make decisions. Much like your experience after 10 minutes, she whispers for $40 more I'll get the special treatment. Jr was doing all the thinking from there so I hand her $40. Another 10 minutes in, she said to flip and did the HE motion. I said sure and she ask for 60. I said I gave you 40 so I only owe you 20. She said "oh yah, that's right". Got my HE with a hell of alot of time left. 25 minutes to be exact. Walked out and she was pissed because I didn't give her the $20 that I owed her. I just said that I never got my full hour I paid for and that if you block me from exiting I will report you to everyone. Well, I'm reporting because she did block me but let me go. The fact that she blocked me means I can post. Happy Hunting!I told you so.

KaraSnsd
10-16-16, 02:06
Maybe you should go back and see him again LOL.Maybe it's better if I don't know. LOL.

BoomBoomBoy
10-16-16, 04:01
Her room has a sewing machine. She upsells and I also left after 30 minutes but gave her the hf. 60 She wanted 1. 20 for HE and 1. 60 clothes off and 2. 00 full service. I declined and left. Her ad is also fake with with the Macys background.Had her BBPussyrub before too. I thought she pretty damn good. Her bare shaved oiled pussy slipping up and down jr. She added couple new pics on her ad that's looks pretty hot. IMHO.

BBBoy.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you-100-real-pics/3304997

SmellMyFinga
10-16-16, 04:39
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-monica/5701615

How about her. Any 411 on her. Looks smoking but hard to get a hold of her. I'd try her out. If that's her.

H Mobius
10-16-16, 12:57
You mean she did the operation to remove a penis? So even with a crotch check we can't tell?When she had her business in CC as ItsNotButter says, she was the only girl with an Adam's Apple.

She was able to get good quality girls though. Some of them I'd still be repeating to this day.

H Mobius
10-16-16, 13:00
So Pinky does give HE and the damage is?...probably overpriced. All I did was roam outside her shorts and she wanted 120 for touching the merchandise.

Could just be Hazard Pay though; might be cheaper for a guy she finds appealing.

Ernestm
10-16-16, 13:26
So Pinky does give HE and the damage is?It will be whatever she asks for. She will not be happy with $100 for a HJ.

Tiredguy
10-16-16, 16:03
Go back and ask for BBBJ. Little nice persuasion. I went back 2nd time and got nice BBBJ, but no CIM.

Flesh.Thanks, guys, for this lead. Yuki is way better looking than the pic. Amazing chest for a small frame! Not sure about being from Japan. She did say a few words in Japanese and made the same sounds as the movies (ha, ha). The only negative is that I would say the massage was less than 15 minutes, but everything else was worth it. Will repeat if she sticks around (I didn't ask).

SmellMyFinga
10-16-16, 17:24
So Pinky does give HE and the damage is?Bra. Monica is in 204 a.

Fire94
10-16-16, 23:42
Never seen this advertiser before.

George111
10-17-16, 04:36
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-monica/5701615

How about her. Any 411 on her. Looks smoking but hard to get a hold of her. I'd try her out. If that's her.That's her actual pic, weak pressure. Have to cover, lots of teasing.

SmellMyFinga
10-17-16, 06:13
That's her actual pic, weak pressure. Have to cover, lots of teasing.Thanks boss. I heard stories as well. No FS. Man if she does. I'll be there.

CardSource52
10-17-16, 19:17
Looking for a real massage with a HE in Waipahu, Pearl City, Aiea area with real massage and offer HE. I am a AMP guy but hate going through traffic in town sometimes and need of a good massage. PM me if preferred. I do share my AMP providers but not really familiar in the massage therapy scene. I've tried kneading massage and a Thai massage place in Waipahu and Aiea but all legit. No hint of playing. If they play maybe I just saw the wrong person. Really appreciate some recommendations. Also they were so old and not very attractive so I don't know if I would of accepted a HE. LOL.

BoboBrotha
10-17-16, 19:25
Dumb question- if you see an intern at a massage school are you expected to tip?

Member #5438
10-18-16, 01:25
Dumb question- if you see an intern at a massage school are you expected to tip?Absolutely. Interns are a great economical alternative to begin with, so they should be taken care of with a tip. Of course amount should be based on massage quality. Most of the interns I have spoken to have said that for some reason almost all customers tip very cheaply when seeing an intern. They think it's because the price is low to begin with. IMHO if they put in a good effort for you, it should be compensated.

Not to mention they sometimes play on follow on visits, so best to make a good impression.

NihonBoy
10-18-16, 03:16
Can anyone tell me what is the name or contact number for CC 1308?

I was in the elevator to see my usual MT at CC when a girl got on from I think 4th or 6th floor. She was Chinese, mid 20's, pretty face. I was very interested but was a little awkward both hesitated who was getting off the elevator first. I got off first and headed to where I was going then I noticed her following me. I stopped to knock at the door and she went and knock at her door. Mamasan opened the door and the girl went in. The mamasan looked at me and thought I was with her and motioned me to come. But I think the girl probably told her I wasn't with her. But I was so tempted to go in to see her. Is this Sunflower? If someone can tell me more info about this place I would like to go there next time.

Magnod
10-18-16, 05:16
With all the talk about the Chinese Mafia running out of CC. I was wondering if Vicky is also in that group? I've been to her place recently and she has some new people there that she switched out on me.

Still shorted me some time and I will only go back if she's massaging me for the full 45 min before play. I know some people mention Cherry and I had that other girl (can't recall her name) while Vicky was gone for months. But neither do a good enough massage for my taste. Anyone have better experiences with her girls?

Fleshlight
10-18-16, 06:29
Went back for some BBBJCIM with KIKI. Decent massage, but top notch BBBJCIM IMHO. Suck you dry. MOMO looks good, but all covered. I think KIKI's CIM is worth it.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-beautiful-chinese-momo-and-kiki-100-real-o-o/5463712

Flesh.

SmellMyFinga
10-18-16, 08:03
Went back for some BBBJCIM with KIKI. Decent massage, but top notch BBBJCIM IMHO. Suck you dry. MOMO looks good, but all covered. I think KIKI's CIM is worth it.

Which one is Kiki in the pics and how much is the damage
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-beautiful-chinese-momo-and-kiki-100-real-o-o/5463712

Flesh.How much is the damage and which one is Kiki in the pics.

AlohaJ
10-18-16, 09:33
I never even thought of trying massage schools for a decent massage and definitely not any HE. Would anyone have a recommendation for schools?

ItsNotButter
10-18-16, 13:06

BoboBrotha
10-18-16, 18:40
I never even thought of trying massage schools for a decent massage and definitely not any HE. Would anyone have a recommendation for schools?I've only gone to the one in Kailua. Nice environment there. It's 35 for a student and it can be really hit or miss.

Ass Man808
10-18-16, 18:45
Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!Didn't you post this exact same review twice couple days ago? Anyway, that's for the info. I will not be seeing her.

ItsNotButter
10-18-16, 21:22
Didn't you post this exact same review twice couple days ago? Anyway, that's for the info. I will not be seeing her.Yes I did.

Want to make sure you folks don't go there.