PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Cheee
08-15-16, 22:56
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5732560196.html

Long time monger.

Read all previous reports already with everybody saying expensive but just wondering how much you guys paid.

Lmk because she's close to my working place LOL.

Can PM if you like. Shoots.

DeadHead1
08-16-16, 00:16
It seems that Stella may soon win a Nobel Prize in medical science, because according to her advertisement her "detox lymphatic massage" can provide "tumor relief".Once she had me in the palm of her hand I was no longer lymph. Yea I know.

Magnod
08-16-16, 01:01
Very attractive for her age, maybe early-mid 40's, nice body. Did CFS once a few years back but it was lifeless, so just HJ thereafter. Had my first 4 hands when she first took in roommate. They were talking through the door so I told Vicki to just let her in. The thought of her roomie watching was exciting but she immediately started rubbing my chest while they continued their loud conversation. Got to pull down her panties and explore while Vicki finished the deed. Think I tipped the roommate 40 which is all I had extra.I would temper my expectations with Vickys looks. Not AMP quality if that's what you're thinking.

Raycr250
08-16-16, 02:35
So went back for some BB pussy-rub. Still feels good, like I said before, next closest thing to BBFS. Still tried to slip jr in BB, but only got head in for couple seconds. LOL.

I want to try and see if she would do some NURU shit. Kind of hard without a full bathroom. Would have to lay some large plastic on the floor. I know she would be willing to try if money is right.

Keep you mongers posted.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you-100-real-pics/3304997

Flesh.I have been lurking many years, but never posted. Anyhow I'm upset, I got so worked up to try this BB slide action, and when I got there, it was not near the person that is on the ad. Some Chinese lady with short hair welcome me in. She was super nice and very polite, but since I was committed, I ended up staying hoping there was a change in therapist, but no deals for me. Proceeded with massage, which as pleasant. Offered HE at the end for a STUPID amount of roses, I politely declined and excused myself out of there. Never repeating again. I guess I feel for the old switch-a-roo, my lost. Lesson learned.

Fire94
08-16-16, 04:01
Is Min still working here or she gone? Been almost 6 months last here.

Poi Dog
08-16-16, 04:47
Any info on Yuri?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5734635920.html

Much mahalos,

Poi Dog.

Hawaii Boy
08-16-16, 11:54
I have been lurking many years, but never posted. Anyhow I'm upset, I got so worked up to try this BB slide action, and when I got there, it was not near the person that is on the ad. Some Chinese lady with short hair welcome me in. She was super nice and very polite, but since I was committed, I ended up staying hoping there was a change in therapist, but no deals for me. Proceeded with massage, which as pleasant. Offered HE at the end for a STUPID amount of roses, I politely declined and excused myself out of there. Never repeating again. I guess I feel for the old switch-a-roo, my lost. Lesson learned.I believe you got what they are talking about on here. If you read farther down in the thread a few of us talked about this chick being older and probably a 5 in the face and the service is not good as advertised. You need to remember YMMV and this one is obvious fake pictures and at least in her 40's and if you don't get pussy too often I guess a rub like this is good but if you are frequently having relations with a woman, this is not a very good service. This of course IMHO.

HB.

SoulAmazing
08-16-16, 13:09
Anyone sampled?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bodyslide-nuru-adult-relaxation-shower-together/5401582

ByTheBook
08-16-16, 13:39
2nd is Anna.

3rd is emma.

I think last is nikki.

Dunno 4th.#4 Is Nikki.

GoodTimeSoahu
08-16-16, 15:52
The photo currently being used in that advertisement is a cropped version of a photo that TinEye referenced on three other internet sites: a Netherlands site with photos of beautiful women, and two sites on dating Ukrainian women.

Attached below is the original, uncropped photo.

I don't know which massage advertisement is more impressive: this one of a blond bikini beauty with "Liquid Love flowing from my hands," or Stella's advertisement claiming that her "detox lymphatic massage" can provide "tumor relief," lol.I will probably still make a call to at least meet this blonde gal knowing that now this pic is fake in order to see if she even is a cute blonde that might resemble a bit of the pic. The reason why is that although I love the asian service on this island, sometimes I lean towards trying out different cultures and looks, such as the mexican girl cee that works out of kays place (never had a HE with her though). \.

Thanks again and will let you guys know within this week how it goes.

JeremyShoji
08-16-16, 18:39
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5732560196.html

Long time monger.

Read all previous reports already with everybody saying expensive but just wondering how much you guys paid.

Lmk because she's close to my working place LOL.

Can PM if you like. Shoots.Chee,

Normally I would say first report, go out there and spend some cash but this chick got to go. From LA for an indefinite time. Looks exactly like pics (def with braces! She works out of a tiny studio condo on ala moana blvd which she lives in. No massage table, only her bed, if that says anything. She's not cute or cool. She asks for $80 right off the bat. She will up sell the shit out of you from that point on. She quoted me an extra $100 to do a nude massage. She was on the phone the whole time. Texting and taking calls. You don't even do that to a friend, much less a paying customer. Do not go!! Convienent is not that convienent. What about the other new one in monarch, on Niu street. Check that one out and tell us how it goes.

Cloe Stone
08-16-16, 20:10
Any info on Yuri?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5734635920.html

Much mahalos,

Poi Dog.Not a real photo. There was another photo the other day with a really cute Japanese babe called "Yuri" with same number. TOFTT, the place is CC #3203, think it was or is Sunflower? There were a couple cute young gals. Never met Yuri. Mama was nice, place was clean. More of a CC AMP than "Massage Therapy".

Went with Grace. Cute, Chinese, early to mid 20's. BBBJ, CFS. Even had a decent massage. Standard AMP damage. L /8, S /8, A /7.

Cloe Stone
08-16-16, 20:13
Yes. That has been my experience.From what I have read and my experience is Missy is legit. She is very nice and gives a good legit massage. Also better looking in person than photo.

LowBoy123
08-16-16, 20:21
I have been lurking many years, but never posted. Anyhow I'm upset, I got so worked up to try this BB slide action, and when I got there, it was not near the person that is on the ad. Some Chinese lady with short hair welcome me in. She was super nice and very polite, but since I was committed, I ended up staying hoping there was a change in therapist, but no deals for me. Proceeded with massage, which as pleasant. Offered HE at the end for a STUPID amount of roses, I politely declined and excused myself out of there. Never repeating again. I guess I feel for the old switch-a-roo, my lost. Lesson learned.If I'm not seeing things, Selina has long flowing hair just like in the pictures and to me the pictures are a good represetation of her.

Fleshlight
08-16-16, 20:47
I have been lurking many years, but never posted. Anyhow I'm upset, I got so worked up to try this BB slide action, and when I got there, it was not near the person that is on the ad. Some Chinese lady with short hair welcome me in. She was super nice and very polite, but since I was committed, I ended up staying hoping there was a change in therapist, but no deals for me. Proceeded with massage, which as pleasant. Offered HE at the end for a STUPID amount of roses, I politely declined and excused myself out of there. Never repeating again. I guess I feel for the old switch-a-roo, my lost. Lesson learned.I'm surprised you got a switch. I always got good sessions with Selina, and never a switch. And she uses your real pics in her ads. Yea, for some Mongers a pussyrub might not be what your looking for. But for me, the price is right, pussy slide feels and looks pretty good. She let's me pretty much do anything w / o FS. YMMV It's just a matter of what your into. For me it feels good, and I get off watching oily pussy lips rubbing on Jr.

I know she has a friend that I haven't tried yet, but she said 4-hand massage / HJ, two girl BJ is available.

Flesh.

Mongerholic
08-16-16, 21:10
I have been lurking many years, but never posted. Anyhow I'm upset, I got so worked up to try this BB slide action, and when I got there, it was not near the person that is on the ad. Some Chinese lady with short hair welcome me in. She was super nice and very polite, but since I was committed, I ended up staying hoping there was a change in therapist, but no deals for me. Proceeded with massage, which as pleasant. Offered HE at the end for a STUPID amount of roses, I politely declined and excused myself out of there. Never repeating again. I guess I feel for the old switch-a-roo, my lost. Lesson learned.The woman you are describing is an assistant to Selina that just arrived. I'd describe her as a very homely petite Chinese woman with pale skin and kind of a rice bowl front bangs short haircut. I was introduced to her by Selina as I was exiting her apartment and she told me that her services included a massage and handjob. I actually thought about letting her practice on me, but I enjoy Selina's pussy rub too much and didn't want to be sidetracked.

M.

Raycr250
08-16-16, 23:47
I'm surprised you got a switch. I always got good sessions with Selina, and never a switch. And she uses your real pics in her ads. Yea, for some Mongers a pussyrub might not be what your looking for. But for me, the price is right, pussy slide feels and looks pretty good. She let's me pretty much do anything w / o FS. YMMV It's just a matter of what your into. For me it feels good, and I get off watching oily pussy lips rubbing on Jr.

I know she has a friend that I haven't tried yet, but she said 4-hand massage / HJ, two girl BJ is available.

Flesh.Awesome!! You probably would not believe me, but the correct therapist texted me on my phone after reading my msg I posted yesterday. She nicely explain to me that she was not feeling well and asked her other teammate to tend to me. I think that is super cool as a therapist to have contacted me to say sorry for being mislead. She offered me to come back and she will take care of me. I just got to save up on the green kala and I will give it a try again. On another note. Its apparent that many of the therapist is also reading the forums, hahahaha. Aloha my braddas!

Scott4
08-17-16, 03:32
Can anyone match names to the girls posted on this ad? Thank you.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-therapists-at-thai-pattaya-massage-808-227-1560/6353677Do any of these girls provide Happy endings thanks.

Fire94
08-17-16, 07:50
Do any of these girls provide Happy endings thanks.That used to be my go to spot. You'll definitely get HE there.

Kgmai777
08-17-16, 15:36
I'm new to this. I'm looking to get a massage and wondering if there are any therapists that provide HE on the west side? You can private message me if not comfortable posting on forum. Thanks.

Kg.

LoseMoney23
08-17-16, 16:32
Had an appt with her about 2 weeks ago. Wanted deep and hard. I had to tell her cool down the pressure. She'll make you wish you didn't ask for deep pressure.

Kgmai777
08-17-16, 16:52
I live out in Ewa and was curious if there are any providers close by on the west side that give good massage with He? You can private message me if you don't want to share on forum. Thanks.

Kg.

Shotime32
08-17-16, 17:05
The woman you are describing is an assistant to Selina that just arrived. I'd describe her as a very homely petite Chinese woman with pale skin and kind of a rice bowl front bangs short haircut. I was introduced to her by Selina as I was exiting her apartment and she told me that her services included a massage and handjob. I actually thought about letting her practice on me, but I enjoy Selina's pussy rub too much and didn't want to be sidetracked.

M.I literally just got done from there and had the rice bowl Chinese girl. I don't think I will be returning. Her massage skills are very limited. Her hard pressure is not very hard. To add to that, the session was only 40 min long. So she shorted me 20 minutes. She did give a HJ and got undressed. But other than that, the session was really not very good. I felt my money was not used wisely. 👎127995;.

Sho.

WomenLover2
08-17-16, 18:22
Had an appt with her about 2 weeks ago. Wanted deep and hard. I had to tell her cool down the pressure. She'll make you wish you didn't ask for deep pressure.What does she look like? Young and pretty? Heavy?

Did she play and let you roam or totally legit?

RicoSr1
08-17-16, 22:40
I literally just got done from there and had the rice bowl Chinese girl. I don't think I will be returning. Her massage skills are very limited. Her hard pressure is not very hard. To add to that, the session was only 40 min long. So she shorted me 20 minutes. She did give a HJ and got undressed. But other than that, the session was really not very good. I felt my money was not used wisely. 👎127995;.

Sho.Come'on fellow Mongers! "homely, pale skin with a kind of rice bowl front bangs short haircut!" "I had the rice bowl Chinese girl"! These ladies provide a service that most of us seek. Do you ever consider the number of unsavory Mongers they have to service within the course of a day, week or month? We go to them and spend money for their service and want the "hottest, sexiest and most accommodating" one in the house. They, on the other hand service whoever happens to walk through the door. I think we are snagged into a new search because of the hot pics we see on BP of all those beautiful Asian cuties, most of which are fake pics. And when she doesn't meet our expectations, reality and disappointment follows. Negative reports can be useful to our Monger searches without having to disparage the lady. A hell of a life, huh? JMHO.

AlohaJ
08-17-16, 22:58
If you find out anything, let me know too. I would love to find a provider on this side and save me some time and gas driving from Waianae to town.

HiPickle
08-18-16, 00:01
I live out in Ewa and was curious if there are any providers close by on the west side that give good massage with He? You can private message me if you don't want to share on forum. Thanks.

Kg.I'd like to know if this place in Kapolei offers anything else. I'm literally a stones throw away, how nice it would be to not have to drive down town! PM preferred.

Magnod
08-18-16, 00:18
Come'on fellow Mongers! "homely, pale skin with a kind of rice bowl front bangs short haircut!" "I had the rice bowl Chinese girl"! These ladies provide a service that most of us seek. Do you ever consider the number of unsavory Mongers they have to service within the course of a day, week or month? We go to them and spend money for their service and want the "hottest, sexiest and most accommodating" one in the house. They, on the other hand service whoever happens to walk through the door. I think we are snagged into a new search because of the hot pics we see on BP of all those beautiful Asian cuties, most of which are fake pics. And when she doesn't meet our expectations, reality and disappointment follows. Negative reports can be useful to our Monger searches without having to disparage the lady. A hell of a life, huh? JMHO.Honestly who the hell cares? It's a life they've chosen and they're making really good money to live that way. The rice bowl hair was a great descriptor and it clearly identified the people involved. They didn't use inexcusably disparaging descriptors. They used terms that were clear and easy to visualize.

Asianlover4u
08-18-16, 05:30
What does she look like? Young and pretty? Heavy?

Did she play and let you roam or totally legit?https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5737382738.html

This is Champainge's ad, she doesn't look as good in person and works out of Thailand Massage. Out of all the girls there Yaya is the best at HE, then Champainge, Vera and Gina although I don't know if she qualifies if I have to give myself a HE. Massage Gina is the best then Vera, Yaya (although she cannot do hard) and champainge.

Berry29
08-18-16, 06:15
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5737382738.html

This is Champainge's ad, she doesn't look as good in person and works out of Thailand Massage. Out of all the girls there Yaya is the best at HE, then Champainge, Vera and Gina although I don't know if she qualifies if I have to give myself a HE. Massage Gina is the best then Vera, Yaya (although she cannot do hard) and champainge.Hey can you elaborate more on Gina? I'm about to write a review on her but just haven't had the time yet. I recently went for the first time and thought she gave a great massage, I was curious about HE but didn't want to push it. Nothing was offered but it seemed like it wasnt out of the realm of possibility.

Are you saying you asked once and she just watched you? That seems odd.

LoseMoney23
08-18-16, 06:51
What does she look like? Young and pretty? Heavy?

Did she play and let you roam or totally legit?Young not that pretty but not that ugly either, big set of thighs. Went in for legit and got legit.

LoseMoney23
08-18-16, 06:59
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5737382738.html

This is Champainge's ad, she doesn't look as good in person and works out of Thailand Massage. Out of all the girls there Yaya is the best at HE, then Champainge, Vera and Gina although I don't know if she qualifies if I have to give myself a HE. Massage Gina is the best then Vera, Yaya (although she cannot do hard) and champainge.No actually Vera is the weakest, never had Yaya, Champagne is the strongest and Gina is my next appt.

AwabiHunter
08-18-16, 13:08
Honestly who the hell cares? It's a life they've chosen and they're making really good money to live that way. The rice bowl hair was a great descriptor and it clearly identified the people involved. They didn't use inexcusably disparaging descriptors. They used terms that were clear and easy to visualize.Thank you Magnod, I fully concur with your ideology and was about to write something to express that but you put it very eloquently.

Awabi.

SoulAmazing
08-18-16, 13:10
So when you guys ring the bell and see who opens the door, why don't you guys just respectively walk away at that point? Instead of going inside and knowing you got bait and switched. I'm not about to waste my money on no rice bowl cut like you guys are saying, no way.

Happy Seeker 8
08-18-16, 15:00
I, don't about most of you, but I'm sick of people keep "asking" about certain advertisements if the photos are real or not- (in all forums).

How much would,(or did) it change your experience? -90% of the time for me is the "reviews".

A photo can real, but it is not saying that's actually the one that's going to show up? Some can be actual photos but old.

REAL photos to me: a few examples (off the bat).

(self) c-phone ones including thru mirror, lying or posing at funny angles trying to get a good photo but (lighting and clearness bad) -obvious self photos!

Fake photos (instantly) to me are:

The ones taking outdoors with "nature" backrounds, the ones look like their posing for someone?-and the ones who are wearing something more fashionable over skimpy!

Like I said-did the advertised "photo's" really change your experience that much? Will it?

Just my opinion-when I see this continually asked?

SoulAmazing
08-18-16, 20:38
According to their messenger, which whom I got word that it is Nicole who sends out the texts. She has retired from the game "4 years ago". I even asked if Jeyma does massage and she said no. Is she just blowing smoke up my ass, or is she telling the truth? Thanks.

Surf69
08-18-16, 22:56
It seems difficult to find a MT with cees or dees to give you a decent massage (with he, of course). If anyone knows of such an MT, please let me know!

James89
08-18-16, 23:12
Hey can you elaborate more on Gina? I'm about to write a review on her but just haven't had the time yet. I recently went for the first time and thought she gave a great massage, I was curious about HE but didn't want to push it. Nothing was offered but it seemed like it wasnt out of the realm of possibility.

Are you saying you asked once and she just watched you? That seems odd.Thailand Massage is definitely one of those parlors, so I would try for it for sure. Used to see Coco there all the time (one of many Cocos on the island, LOL) Idk if some of the providers there offer anything more than HE though, but I have had good luck at Thailand Massage.

SoulAmazing
08-19-16, 01:29
Sorry, my phone corrected. Not Nicole, but Nikki.

Asianlover4u
08-19-16, 03:37
Hey can you elaborate more on Gina? I'm about to write a review on her but just haven't had the time yet. I recently went for the first time and thought she gave a great massage, I was curious about HE but didn't want to push it. Nothing was offered but it seemed like it wasnt out of the realm of possibility.

Are you saying you asked once and she just watched you? That seems odd.She said she doesn't do HE but she says I can do myself so I said WTF and just started to go at it did not want to leave without a release. No touching I tried and she pulled away, if anyone gets a HE from Gina lmk.

WomenLover2
08-19-16, 03:47
She said she doesn't do HE but she says I can do myself so I said WTF and just started to go at it did not want to leave without a release. No touching I tried and she pulled away, if anyone gets a HE from Gina lmk.I too saw Gina many times hoping for he but I finally gave up trying. She is Very close minded and no play at all.

She doesn't even want to be playful over text messages which makes me think she is even more.

Close minded and arrogant!! To make a client do he himself is so bad on her part.

Total waste time and money. We should all boycot her!

Coffee Bean
08-19-16, 06:36
It seems difficult to find a MT with cees or dees to give you a decent massage (with he, of course). If anyone knows of such an MT, please let me know!Go Thai Pattaya. All get big tits.

AwabiHunter
08-19-16, 12:58
I'm surprised you got a switch. I always got good sessions with Selina, and never a switch. And she uses your real pics in her ads. Yea, for some Mongers a pussyrub might not be what your looking for. But for me, the price is right, pussy slide feels and looks pretty good. She let's me pretty much do anything w / o FS. YMMV It's just a matter of what your into. For me it feels good, and I get off watching oily pussy lips rubbing on Jr.

Flesh.How old is this Selina chick?

This name sounds very familiar and her hair style looks the same of a chick I sampled along while ago but that chick was mid to late 30's super nice fake tits and was in a 600 series apartment can't remember exact number and she fucked too.

So the pussy slide must be reverse cowgirl style huh so you can see the lips sliding on your shaft?

HawaiiGuy23
08-19-16, 14:54
Tried Yaya the other week who works for Vera at Thailand Massage in 2403. She is very cute and petite. My guess is 5' 1", 100 lbs, b cups. Nice tight little body and cuter than average, especially when she smiles. She seems kind of shy and doesn't come across as too friendly but after she gets comfortable and opens up it's all good. I don't know where she was before but I think she's pretty new to Vera's place. Definitely the skinniest I've seen there. Body similar to Rina's but with full b cups. I asked for a relaxing massage and it was relaxing so I can't comment on real theraputic massage. Just wanted a nice massage form a young cutie and that's what I got. Seniors can pm me for additional info. Happy hunting!

Shengnu888
08-19-16, 19:37
I too saw Gina many times hoping for he but I finally gave up trying. She is Very close minded and no play at all.

She doesn't even want to be playful over text messages which makes me think she is even more.

Close minded and arrogant!! To make a client do he himself is so bad on her part.

Total waste time and money. We should all boycot her!If she's not a player move on. Life goes on.

Happy Seeker 8
08-19-16, 20:37
Does anyone know what happened to one of the old-timers at CC name Eve?

I believe at one point she had girls working under her, and I think it was on 36th floor?

I believe she was Filipino. Search threads don't work with 3 letter names.

Someone told me she had a connection with Kay?

Bigboner
08-19-16, 23:36
Top picture is Jeyma. Then Anna, Emma, Nikki.Hey coffee, your inbox is full. Tired to pm you.

Fleshlight
08-20-16, 02:20
How old is this Selina chick?

This name sounds very familiar and her hair style looks the same of a chick I sampled along while ago but that chick was mid to late 30's super nice fake tits and was in a 600 series apartment can't remember exact number and she fucked too.

So the pussy slide must be reverse cowgirl style huh so you can see the lips sliding on your shaft?Yea she's probably around that age, but body is pretty good. Especially her young tight pussy lips, good for rubbing. LOL Pussy slide will do any position you want. FS is available, all covered. That's why I like the BB slide.

Flesh.

Blake123
08-20-16, 03:30

I believe at one point she had girls working under her, and I think it was on 36th floor?

Someone told me she had a connection with Kay?I'm pretty sure you are talking about the Eve who owned Massage Thailand. She's Thai, not Filipino. Anyway, she closed her business and moved back to Thailand about three years ago. Yes, Eve knew Kay, but I don't know to what extent.

HornyBoy13
08-20-16, 07:19
Does she play at all? Maybe a HE?

SquirtLuva69
08-20-16, 07:36
Mika recommended her new young girl Nini who may change her name to Coco. Been her about a month, no reviews that I saw. 5'4" 120 ish about late 20's about at 7. 5 A's nice soft body with a butt. She gave a really nice deep tissue, better than most of the Chinese, dressed in nice short clingy dress. Sexy, playfull and also leaned in with body, crotch and bare legs in my face. She know how to massage and tease. Definite repeat for me. Left very happy.

Blade82
08-20-16, 11:17

Someone told me she had a connection with Kay?Eve sold her business but I hear helps out when she is back in town. Supposedly pretty much every Thai therapist in Hawaii that existed at least 5 years or so ago worked under her at one time. Safe to say pretty much every Thai massage business owner knows who she is. I had her a few times, she was harsh. If a man's body wasn't in shape, she would squeeze out the toxins.

PussMonger
08-20-16, 14:46
Howzit squirtluva69!

Mahalo for your post. I can't seem to find the ad. If you have info and digits can you please pm me?

Mahalo.

Ahi.

Mika recommended her new young girl Nini who may change her name to Coco. Been her about a month, no reviews that I saw. 5'4" 120 ish about late 20's about at 7. 5 A's nice soft body with a butt. She gave a really nice deep tissue, better than most of the Chinese, dressed in nice short clingy dress. Sexy, playfull and also leaned in with body, crotch and bare legs in my face. She know how to massage and tease. Definite repeat for me. Left very happy.

Coffee Bean
08-20-16, 16:10
Hey coffee, your inbox is full. Tired to pm you.Sry. I cleared it.

Happy Seeker 8
08-20-16, 21:51
Eve sold her business but I hear helps out when she is back in town. Supposedly pretty much every Thai therapist in Hawaii that existed at least 5 years or so ago worked under her at one time. Safe to say pretty much every Thai massage business owner knows who she is. I had her a few times, she was harsh. If a man's body wasn't in shape, she would squeeze out the toxins.Thanks, to both of you for info on Eve- your (add-on) comments actually was what I was looking for / confirming prior info.

I heard also, she helps (Thai) women who want to (get legalized?) and thru red tape faster (if they want to).

I know someone who may need her guidance / assistance.

Hey, I ain't going to let her do it the fast way and marry my (American) ass.

Hawaii Boy
08-22-16, 11:44
Don't fall for this ad. This number is one of the Chinese network numbers and suite 1501. I keep track of all the numbers and locations and this one was Hanna at 1501 a couple of months ago.

Be careful or you will get the bait and switch.

HB.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5744055347.html

SoulAmazing
08-22-16, 14:51
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5744055347.html

YMMV, just like many others. Her massage skills aren't bad, but not the greatest. She is very cute and great eye candy. He wasn't the worst, but coulda been better. Went over my one hour and she never rushed so that's good. Std rates.

Mongerholic
08-22-16, 16:28
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5743707790.html

Just wondering if anyone has info regarding this Japanese / Chinese MT? Hard to keep track of the locations and names of these women.

M.

Mongerholic
08-22-16, 18:42
I haven't seen any reviews for this provider and have noticed that she has only been posting in the threads recently. Correct me if I'm wrong, but am willing to toftt either today or tomorrow and will share with the forum about my exploits.

M.

Cloe Stone
08-22-16, 18:55
I too saw Gina many times hoping for he but I finally gave up trying. She is Very close minded and no play at all.

Total waste time and money. We should all boycot her!Same experience with Gina. She has a bad attitude and should be boycotted.

Cloe Stone
08-22-16, 18:57
Tried Yaya the other week who works for Vera at Thailand Massage in 2403. She is very cute and petite. My guess is 5' 1", 100 lbs, b cups. Nice tight little body and cuter than average, especially when she smiles. She seems kind of shy and doesn't come across as too friendly but after she gets comfortable and opens up it's all good. I don't know where she was before but I think she's pretty new to Vera's place. Definitely the skinniest I've seen there. Body similar to Rina's but with full b cups. I asked for a relaxing massage and it was relaxing so I can't comment on real theraputic massage. Just wanted a nice massage form a young cutie and that's what I got. Seniors can pm me for additional info. Happy hunting!Good review, Yaya is nice and a good new addition to Vera's crew.

Mongerholic
08-22-16, 20:58
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5745135716.html

Sorry forgot to include the link. Anyone receive her services?

M.

Shengnu888
08-22-16, 23:33

Just wondering if anyone has info regarding this Japanese / Chinese MT? Hard to keep track of the locations and names of these women.

M.Photo looks like Yoko that use to run a place in CC called something Green. Can't remember the name but she use to be a guy. Good luck.

Ernestm
08-22-16, 23:56
Good review, Yaya is nice and a good new addition to Vera's crew.She is a cutie. I think besides Vera she is the only one I would repeat with at that location. Massage was ok, build up and HJ was nice. Limited roaming allowed.

AduzDen808
08-23-16, 00:24
Had an appointment with Emma today. Very pretty and her rack looks awesome. It was a good massage. Just like how I like it. If you are looking for one of the deep, leave you sore tomorrow massages then she's not for you. Left happy if you know what I mean. PM for more details.

Fleshlight
08-23-16, 00:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lena-pretty-chinese-girl-bodyrub-ready-to-please-pics-100/5461813

Checked out this provider at cc Yumi's now on 7th floor. Pictures a real. Name is Lena. Nice looking Chinese girl, nice B cup tits with light brown nipples that are very suckable and squeezable. Very slim body, long legs, decent ass, and for those mongers that like all naturale Bush, she's got a nice mild Bush nani. Massage was pretty good, but you know me went for the extras. Little DFK, DATY till orgasm, CBJ and CFS. Tight nani, CG, RCG, finished in DS. Showered with me. YMMV Very friendly, aim to please, not to much English, but just used the universal language of motioning what I wanted. LOL Overall good experience, will repeat. Standard fees.

Flesh.

Magnod
08-23-16, 05:07

M.Let me know how it goes. Looks promising.

Blade82
08-23-16, 10:19
Thanks, to both of you for info on Eve- your (add-on) comments actually was what I was looking for / confirming prior info.

I heard also, she helps (Thai) women who want to (get legalized?) and thru red tape faster (if they want to).

I know someone who may need her guidance / assistance.

Hey, I ain't going to let her do it the fast way and marry my (American) ass.If my memory serves me correct it's basically they will have to pay anywhere from the 10-20 k range and they will get trained and certified as a MT and legally able to work here. You can try ask Kay as this was her method on getting girls back when she ran her old place. On the other hand Eve might have been her source. Other Thai owners probably can also give you some answers.

Hawaii Boy
08-23-16, 11:36
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5745135716.html

Sorry forgot to include the link. Anyone receive her services?

M.This is Rebecca and she is from here and has returned and working out of a condo somewhere in Waikiki. Her massage is very good but professional but YMMV. She is in her 40's (7 face, 9 body) with small tits and a great athletic body and a spinner. If she gives extras, I would be the first in line but when I knew her previously, she was legit.

If somebody gets more, let us know.

HB.

KaraSnsd
08-23-16, 20:00
How is Jai Dee Thai? Who do you recommend? Any extras?

OahuDumbAzz
08-24-16, 01:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

GoodTimeSoahu
08-24-16, 05:34
Good report. I can verify all but Neny. Went to see her before and no hint of play. After this post, went to see her again and no hint of play. I even asked and she said she never do. Perhaps this was not Neny? Her massage is great, strictly legit. I will not repeat, but if HE was involved, she would be on my regular list.I have seen her on and off since he days working at Vera's place. Maybe this is why I get some extra attention? But its her, working at bishop street now is only difference.

Shengnu888
08-24-16, 09:01
This is Rebecca and she is from here and has returned and working out of a condo somewhere in Waikiki. Her massage is very good but professional but YMMV. She is in her 40's (7 face, 9 body) with small tits and a great athletic body and a spinner. If she gives extras, I would be the first in line but when I knew her previously, she was legit.

If somebody gets more, let us know.

HB.She's 100% legit and will short your time.

Allbus
08-24-16, 17:03
Had an appointment with Emma today. Very pretty and her rack looks awesome. It was a good massage. Just like how I like it. If you are looking for one of the deep, leave you sore tomorrow massages then she's not for you. Left happy if you know what I mean. PM for more details.I went to her last week she gets in deep. Leg muscles alittle sore the next day. Well worth it. Not much roaming or you got to pay more.

Cloe Stone
08-24-16, 20:01
I have seen her on and off since he days working at Vera's place. Maybe this is why I get some extra attention? But its her, working at bishop street now is only difference.Thanks for the reply. It pays to be a long time customer. I may try Neny again because she is nice and gives a good massage.

Cloe Stone
08-24-16, 20:22
Had an appointment with Emma today. Very pretty and her rack looks awesome. It was a good massage. Just like how I like it. If you are looking for one of the deep, leave you sore tomorrow massages then she's not for you. Left happy if you know what I mean. PM for more details.Went with Emma a while back and agree with this review. She is attractive, gives a nice massage and is a nice lady. In addition, her rack is tantalizing and she is aware of this. Emma uses the "up-selling" approach to see or touch what we want to see and touch. Discussions of tipping and up-selling to see more takes away from the overall experience IMHO. Have been on a personal boycott of Pattaya Thai because of the practice of discussing tips during a massage, then "up-selling". Perhaps things have changed and Emma is no longer using this approach? If not, hopefully customers will either stop paying, or stop going there.

In defense of providers trying to discuss $ with customers, a recent conversation took place with an independent massage therapist that asked for money up front, then did some up-selling. She explained that she had some customers that were "Cheap Charlie's" and some that did not pay for services after provided. There are some bad apples out there spoiling it for good customers. Being a good, repeat customer has value.

Eric Shin
08-24-16, 21:28
Went with Emma a while back and agree with this review. She is attractive, gives a nice massage and is a nice lady. In addition, her rack is tantalizing and she is aware of this. Emma uses the "up-selling" approach to see or touch what we want to see and touch. Discussions of tipping and up-selling to see more takes away from the overall experience IMHO. Have been on a personal boycott of Pattaya Thai because of the practice of discussing tips during a massage, then "up-selling". Perhaps things have changed and Emma is no longer using this approach? If not, hopefully customers will either stop paying, or stop going there.

In defense of providers trying to discuss $ with customers, a recent conversation took place with an independent massage therapist that asked for money up front, then did some up-selling. She explained that she had some customers that were "Cheap Charlie's" and some that did not pay for services after provided. There are some bad apples out there spoiling it for good customers. Being a good, repeat customer has value.I've known Nikki for a few years and asked her to talk to Emma about the tip situation. Emma is pretty reasonable and relented so I don't need to go through that with her.

PussMonger
08-25-16, 03:45
Went to see Champagne at Thailand massage. Decent deep tissue massage. A little homely and a slight language difficulty. HE available with some roaming over clothes. Massage was the highlight and I was shorted on time by 15 minutes. I am on the fence on this one as the massage was actually solid. She is strong and works the kinks out. Short time sucks even if the massage is decent. Damage $1. 2.

Verdict: no repeat for me.

SquirtLuva69
08-25-16, 04:36
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lena-pretty-chinese-girl-bodyrub-ready-to-please-pics-100/5461813

Checked out this provider at cc Yumi's now on 7th floor. Pictures a real. Name is Lena. Nice looking Chinese girl, nice B cup tits with light brown nipples that are very suckable and squeezable. Very slim body, long legs, decent ass, and for those mongers that like all naturale Bush, she's got a nice mild Bush nani. Massage was pretty good, but you know me went for the extras. Little DFK, DATY till orgasm, CBJ and CFS. Tight nani, CG, RCG, finished in DS. Showered with me. YMMV Very friendly, aim to please, not to much English, but just used the universal language of motioning what I wanted. LOL Overall good experience, will repeat. Standard fees.

Flesh.Had to try based upon Flesh's write-up. For the most part I agree, but think she has slim legs, arms and hips with a pouche with a little strech marks, nothing bad. Slim but soft. Bees with brown nips, I would say full Bush, armpits are shaved but its a dark color so lots of hair like her nani. I didn't get kisses even and I am clean and rinsed. Small kine CBJ, mish, ds, finish standing mish. Cute face, mid 20's. Nice personality. Thought I understood she is only here 10 days, so 7 more.

Ernestm
08-25-16, 13:40
Went to see Champagne at Thailand massage. Decent deep tissue massage. A little homely and a slight language difficulty. HE available with some roaming over clothes. Massage was the highlight and I was shorted on time by 15 minutes. I am on the fence on this one as the massage was actually solid. She is strong and works the kinks out. Short time sucks even if the massage is decent. Damage $1. 2.

Verdict: no repeat for me.That is Standard Operating Procedure at Thailand Massage and other places like Thai Style.

Esunchiste
08-25-16, 15:12
I saw pinky a couple months back and she was totally legit, as previously reported. Very nice personality and we talked about her husband, wanting to have kids, etc so figured no chance of action.

But then I see her recent ads and it sure looks like she's hinting at more. I know I know probably being a sucker but just wondering if she's changed recently?

Can pm me if you like.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-deal-100-satisfied/5123099

Hawaii Boy
08-25-16, 18:43
Mika recommended her new young girl Nini who may change her name to Coco. Been her about a month, no reviews that I saw. 5'4" 120 ish about late 20's about at 7. 5 A's nice soft body with a butt. She gave a really nice deep tissue, better than most of the Chinese, dressed in nice short clingy dress. Sexy, playfull and also leaned in with body, crotch and bare legs in my face. She know how to massage and tease. Definite repeat for me. Left very happy.Ditto, Ditto, Ditto, God Damnit, Ditto. I like this one and she is a teaser for sure. I rate her higher in looks like a 8. 5 cause I like the Chinese / Korean mix. I could do without the full Bush and she is a tiny bit meaty but everything was great and will repeat.

HB.

Shengnu888
08-25-16, 19:45
I saw pinky a couple months back and she was totally legit, as previously reported. Very nice personality and we talked about her husband, wanting to have kids, etc so figured no chance of action.

But then I see her recent ads and it sure looks like she's hinting at more. I know I know probably being a sucker but just wondering if she's changed recently?

Can pm me if you like.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-deal-100-satisfied/5123099Like Lex Brodie says "Thank you very much".

Ernestm
08-26-16, 00:43

Can pm me if you like.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-deal-100-satisfied/5123099She has always created enticing ads. Those are the same pics she used from several years ago that caught our interest. I have never read or got pm'd about anything but legit.

Blake123
08-26-16, 04:36
She has always created enticing ads. Those are the same pics she used from several years ago that caught our interest. I have never read or got pm'd about anything but legit.Agree. I've known her for at least five years.

Mongerholic
08-26-16, 05:33
Had to try based upon Flesh's write-up. For the most part I agree, but think she has slim legs, arms and hips with a pouche with a little strech marks, nothing bad. Slim but soft. Bees with brown nips, I would say full Bush, armpits are shaved but its a dark color so lots of hair like her nani. I didn't get kisses even and I am clean and rinsed. Small kine CBJ, mish, ds, finish standing mish. Cute face, mid 20's. Nice personality. Thought I understood she is only here 10 days, so 7 more.Made an appointment to see Lena based on reviews and the memories of Anna who had also worked at cc for yumi. I would describe her as a 35+ Chinese provider. L-6 S-6 A-5. 5. After HF. 60 started off with a light massage with minimal roaming, on the flip gave me the motion for HE and I inquired about FS. We agreed on 1. 40 but she wanted the money upfront--I had read in prior posts from the senior mongers that you should never pay money upfront so I refused and even showed her the money that I had in my wallet. She was still adamant about being paid first so I decided to start getting dressed and realized that I still had 1/2 hour so I told her to continue the massage just because and left.

Being new to this hobby, I appreciate all the posts that my fellow mongers share and (TEHO) one's perspective is totally subjective. I'm sure my session with Anna and her excellent service definitely influenced me. At no time was I rude or.

Disrespectful--I even thanked her as I left.

If you are new to this hobby review posts from years ago--there is so much information available to help make smart decisions and get more bang for your buck!

M.

BoomBoomBoy
08-26-16, 07:15
LOL, is only me or is the BB pussyrub great! Went back for more. Same oily pussy rubbing on jr every which way I want. I watch that shit on-line and I just got to go get some. IMHO that rubbing turns me on, and makles me unload all over.

BBboy.

Sprinter20
08-26-16, 10:35
Hello, I will be in town for a quick stop this weekend. I was wondering if you guys had a recommendation for a provider I could have come to my hotel who gives a decent massage and also offers some play preferably more than just a HJ. I will be staying at the Marriott beach in Waikiki. You can PM me if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

DaveHi50
08-26-16, 14:51
Any 411 on Smile Spa CC 3604?

I received a message on wechat, the girls look cute.

Fleshlight
08-27-16, 06:15
Any 411 on Smile Spa CC 3604?

I received a message on wechat, the girls look cute.Chinese total legit.

Flesh.

Poiuy2
08-27-16, 12:58
Chinese total legit.

Flesh.A couple of years back when they first opened, they had a groupon "deal" (it was still $55). I had a young FOB chick. She didn't really know how to massage so I knew they weren't legit. Ended up having a sensual ass massage and lots of caressing of my balls. Not sure why she focused mostly on these two areas, but it felt good. I haven't been back since so don't know if there are more to be had or whether this was a one off.

AlohaJ
08-27-16, 14:16
I wanted to go yesterday late morning but didn't know her name. I went through several ads and many more reviews but no one gave her name. Does anyone know what this gems name is so I know who to ask for when I call next time?

Fleshlight
08-27-16, 15:13
A couple of years back when they first opened, they had a groupon "deal" (it was still $55). I had a young FOB chick. She didn't really know how to massage so I knew they weren't legit. Ended up having a sensual ass massage and lots of caressing of my balls. Not sure why she focused mostly on these two areas, but it felt good. I haven't been back since so don't know if there are more to be had or whether this was a one off.Save you mula if you thinking extras now. But pretty decent legit massage.

Flesh.

HunMike
08-27-16, 21:56
Has anyone tried best massage in Aiea.

ItsNotButter
08-28-16, 02:48
CC 1508 and 1308 are owned by the same person. She's known as Lilly and her SO was the HPD officer that was busted for selling illegal drugs on Waiola Street in downtown Honolulu. He pleaded not guilty to the crime LOL. You bad ass that's why you got caught.

Mongerholic
08-28-16, 03:53
I wanted to go yesterday late morning but didn't know her name. I went through several ads and many more reviews but no one gave her name. Does anyone know what this gems name is so I know who to ask for when I call next time?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-chinese-beauty-bodyrub-ready-to-please-you-100-real-pics/5463968

You need to specify that you would like the special pussy rub not FS.

Enjoy!

M.

BoomBoomBoy
08-28-16, 06:20
I wanted to go yesterday late morning but didn't know her name. I went through several ads and many more reviews but no one gave her name. Does anyone know what this gems name is so I know who to ask for when I call next time?Her name is Selina.

AznWellInDoubt
08-28-16, 20:55
Has anyone tried this Japanese / Chinese mt on wili wili st? Any play?

Scott4
08-29-16, 04:07
CC 1508 and 1308 are owned by the same person. She's known as Lilly and her SO was the HPD officer that was busted for selling illegal drugs on Waiola Street in downtown Honolulu. He pleaded not guilty to the crime LOL. You bad ass that's why you got caught.Waiola street is in McCully / Moiliili area.

DaTruth808
08-29-16, 17:09
Has anyone tried best massage in Aiea.If that's the one in aiea by cutter ford it sucks. Legit massage and a shitty one at that.

Conker
08-30-16, 14:54
Has anyone tried best massage in Aiea.I think it's Tanya in the Aiea Shopping Plaza. Shares place with aestician. Only had legit me self idk if ant extras.

Shavnluvr
08-30-16, 15:39
Same experience with Gina. She has a bad attitude and should be boycotted.Good thing I cxld my appt at the last minute. Saw Champange twice. 1st time was really hard, which is what I asked for, and loved it. Got me hard in more ways than 1! She's not the prettiest, but she was very friendly and playful.

2nd time was almost like she was just doing a job. Medium pressure, even though I asked to be hurt. On the flip, it wasn't as fun as the 1st time. No roaming and of course it took longer than the 1st time.

Neither time did she short me on time. 2nd time went even longer than an hour.

SquirtLuva69
08-30-16, 16:47
Made an appointment for Jenny per previous post. Arrived and was told switch to Mayy. Ok. May was 40 ish pretty thai with tight dress on revealing nice bees. Requested hard deep tissue. She started by walking on my back, very strong heal pressure was nice. Then followed with forarm rub and then elbows then thumbs. Each time getting more exact. She was very pretty, had a nice conversation, was very professional, great conversationalist. Let say I left very relaxed and muscles were now all butter.

HorneyinHilo
08-30-16, 17:48
"CC 1508 and 1308 are owned by the same person. She's known as Lilly and her SO was the HPD officer that was busted for selling illegal drugs on Waiola Street in downtown Honolulu. He pleaded not guilty to the crime LOL. You bad ass that's why you got caught."

Waiola street is in McCully / Moiliili area.Honolulu police officer indicted by grand jury on drug charges.

http://khon2.com/2015/08/13/honolulu-police-officer-indicted-by-grand-jury-on-drug-charges/

GrumpyKong
08-30-16, 21:47
Just saw there latest ad.

That's may / Mae / soi in the middle.

She's the handjob QUEEN and is 48 years old this December.

She's going thru a divorce.

Caught to many times from husband so he moved to Thailand.

Now she has to work but gets tired really fast because she has lupus.

Her main job is to get you off.

I think she still charges $120 and NO touching.

She's good friends with the owner as their both HE grandmas.

AwabiHunter
08-31-16, 13:24
Just saw there latest ad.

That's may / Mae / soi in the middle.

She's the handjob QUEEN and is 48 years old this December.

She's going thru a divorce.

Caught to many times from husband so he moved to Thailand.

Now she has to work but gets tired really fast because she has lupus.

Her main job is to get you off.

I think she still charges $120 and NO touching.

She's good friends with the owner as their both HE grandmas.Yup she is one of the originals that worked at Thai Hawaiian (Kay's Place) along with Nikki, stacey etc. Haven't seen her in awhile but she is very good MT and gives a very good HJ, not sure about now but I was able to let my "Tohei" swim her tight cave and get awesome BJ's before.

SoulAmazing
08-31-16, 14:20
So I guess by now she knows where I'm heading to when I pull up and she she's me LOL, but the other day she said to me, "Wow lot of you guys like to go to these massage places" I was caught off guard cause she never strikes a conversation, and I was like "oh yea?" And she was like "They must be really good". Hahaha oh yes they are.

Ck813
08-31-16, 15:06
With this pussy rub how fast do you guys cum? I'm guessing it's that good 5-10 minutes.

Her name is Selina.

Fleshlight
09-01-16, 02:23
With this pussy rub how fast do you guys cum? I'm guessing it's that good 5-10 minutes.Yup, for me the first time I had some, I blew pretty fast as it's pretty close to BBFS. IMHO Last couple times she let control the action so I could enjoy the rubbing and watching her lips slide up and down jr. CG, RCG, standing mish at the edge of the table. LOL That's why I'm a fan & repeater.

Flesh.

Fleshlight
09-01-16, 02:26
So I guess by now she knows where I'm heading to when I pull up and she she's me LOL, but the other day she said to me, "Wow lot of you guys like to go to these massage places" I was caught off guard cause she never strikes a conversation, and I was like "oh yea?" And she was like "They must be really good". Hahaha oh yes they are.LMAO! They always tell me "see you next week".

Flesh.

AwabiHunter
09-01-16, 13:16
Yup, for me the first time I had some, I blew pretty fast as it's pretty close to BBFS. IMHO Last couple times she let control the action so I could enjoy the rubbing and watching her lips slide up and down jr. CG, RCG, standing mish at the edge of the table. LOL That's why I'm a fan & repeater.

Flesh.So she lets you cum all over her pussy or when you are ready does she turn away and HJ you?

SoulAmazing
09-01-16, 13:56
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-young-girl-new-in-town-hot-deep-tissue-full-body-massage-four-hands-available/6486682

Any reports? Mahalo.

Fleshlight
09-01-16, 16:49
So she lets you cum all over her pussy or when you are ready does she turn away and HJ you?Blast all over. She's usually shaved, so easy to clean off. LOL YMMV.

Flesh.

Member #5438
09-01-16, 17:09
Decided today for a change of pace and gave this wahine Selina a try. Everybody get their own opinion but this one is a no repeat for me, as I just don't think it was worth it. It looks like her in the ads but in person her face is maybe a 5, and her boob job is not that good, and for me a distratction. Body is ok and she is on the slim side. She is friendly, and she does take direction well, but the bare pussy rub was not as exciting as I thought it would be and she was a little too much mechanical with the motions. A different experience if you are looking for that, but I after I wish I had gone elsewhere. Just my opinion and as always YMMV.

AlohaJ
09-01-16, 22:45
No report on Candy but I was introduced to her. She seems nice enough, a bit on the shy side, but that could be because she just got here from the mainland. She's a bit on the thicker side, but the photos are accurate, she is really cute in the face (my opinion). This is someone on my to try list, and will likely sample soon and will report back.

Spyda
09-02-16, 03:42
Check the address. Where is that? (I know it's CC) LOL.

Shavnluvr
09-02-16, 03:48
No report on Candy but I was introduced to her. She seems nice enough, a bit on the shy side, but that could be because she just got here from the mainland. She's a bit on the thicker side, but the photos are accurate, she is really cute in the face (my opinion). This is someone on my to try list, and will likely sample soon and will report back.Better sample soon. She's leaving in a week. She said she doesn't like it here, so she just wants to go back to the mainland. You won't be disappointed. Very easy to speak with, light / medium pressure.

Hawaii Boy
09-02-16, 11:47
Decided today for a change of pace and gave this wahine Selina a try. Everybody get their own opinion but this one is a no repeat for me, as I just don't think it was worth it. It looks like her in the ads but in person her face is maybe a 5, and her boob job is not that good, and for me a distratction. Body is ok and she is on the slim side. She is friendly, and she does take direction well, but the bare pussy rub was not as exciting as I thought it would be and she was a little too much mechanical with the motions. A different experience if you are looking for that, but I after I wish I had gone elsewhere. Just my opinion and as always YMMV.I agree completely with your review. I know everybody has their thing but I went soft looking at her face. I think you did rate her face a little high at 5, I would go to a 4.

HB.

AlohaJ
09-02-16, 16:21
I think I'm going to call here in a bit to see if they offer four hands massage with her friend. I didn't think she was going to last, it's a pity, she's pretty cute and could make a lot of kala if worked it right. Never done a 4-hand massage before, anyone have any tips they would like to share like expected tips per girl, do they both work Jr or only one? Would like to turn it into a threesome free for all. Have some back up that needs to be released in a serious way and with the help of vitamin V, I'm sure it would be a grand old time for all.

SquirtLuva69
09-03-16, 17:36
Anyone can confirm if Aya's photo is real? Seriously doubt it since another ad has another pic or 2 also.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-body-massage-808-724-8055-*65039;8205;8205;/6503390.

When will the Chinese learn to post real pics?

HairyNani
09-03-16, 17:57
Decided today for a change of pace and gave this wahine Selina a try. Everybody get their own opinion but this one is a no repeat for me, as I just don't think it was worth it. It looks like her in the ads but in person her face is maybe a 5, and her boob job is not that good, and for me a distratction. Body is ok and she is on the slim side. She is friendly, and she does take direction well, but the bare pussy rub was not as exciting as I thought it would be and she was a little too much mechanical with the motions. A different experience if you are looking for that, but I after I wish I had gone elsewhere. Just my opinion and as always YMMV.What was the damage?

Justin Biber
09-03-16, 18:50
Anyone can confirm if Aya's photo is real? Seriously doubt it since another ad has another pic or 2 also.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-body-massage-808-724-8055-*65039;8205;8205;/6503390.

When will the Chinese learn to post real pics?Fake pix saw her yesterday. She works as a bar girl in yokohama. Mid 30's she's here on vacation for a month just trying to make a few extra bucks. Typical service provided for sunnys place.

LuvDafLavas
09-03-16, 20:48
Anyone out there know if viet lily is still around? If so, how can I get in touch with her? I miss her cute little booty!

BlkPatriot
09-03-16, 22:33

When will the Chinese learn to post real pics?The pic is fake. I saw her yesterday. 6 in looks, mediocre massage. She did offer FS for $220 10 min into it, though she said her "pussy to small for you". I was a little surprised because never heard anything like this at CC611. Another thing that never happened before is as I'm dropping my pants Sunny reaches in and grabs my junk.

She rushed to the flip, and I just obliged because the massage was crap. HE with roaming on the mound and tits. She has big nips which I love. I was showered and out within 35 minutes. $100 total damage. I have always been satisfied by Sunny, and especially when she had Aiko, so I will probably return but this was a definite disappointment.

The craziest thing about this night was I hit up Rock Za after and guess who walks in, AYA. She was with another Japanese girls who was hotter, and looked familiar. They had guys buying drinks, and tipping the girls like they never went to a strip club before.

Shavnluvr
09-03-16, 23:49
Fake pix saw her yesterday. She works as a bar girl in yokohama. Mid 30's she's here on vacation for a month just trying to make a few extra bucks. Typical service provided for sunnys place.What's typical service at Sunny's? HE, FS, legit?

LoseMoney23
09-04-16, 02:29
Looks like Maya at CC working all over the place is back to Nadia again. Must be because she must not be getting too many customers as before. It won't help. People don't have the funds as it's now FB season again. Only the winners can go out.

Bigboner
09-05-16, 00:09
So she lets you cum all over her pussy or when you are ready does she turn away and HJ you?Hey awabi, trying to send you a pm but your inbox is full.

Thanks!

MessyMarvin
09-05-16, 04:42
Went to see what the pussy rub hype was all about and left in total disappointment. Looks were as described but the service was not. . 6 up front as everyone said. On the flip was asked what did I like and after responding pussy rub I was told it would be an extra $. Not to mention if I want a HJ that would be an extra. 6 which totally threw me off. Declined the extra fees and got cursed at in a foreign language. I was dead set on expierecing the pussy rub. Heart broken.

Asian0255
09-05-16, 17:10
It's been a little over a year since Jean left. Has anyone that was a long time regular with her found a good replacement with similar service?

Magnod
09-06-16, 01:53
It's been a little over a year since Jean left. Has anyone that was a long time regular with her found a good replacement with similar service?There is a definite niche for good MTs that work outside of CC / CS. If anyone has suggestions, share them.

The usual suspects still abound: Vicky, Jazmine, Erlinda. Other than that not much in terms of quality massage. Tomiko is weak in that area. Penny is okay, but often pushes other girls that only want to do FS on you.

Jack Hadda
09-06-16, 02:36
Did something happen here?

I just tried to get a massage and I was greeted by a very ugly Chinese girl.

She was also my mt, her massage was so terrible. I told her I wanted a thai massage worker.

She calls someone and speaks Chinese and in comes a middle Chinese lady.

I then asked if she was Chinese.

She said "no, I'm korea, I'm korea" with a Chinese accent.

I told her to speak korean and she says "ahn nyung ha se yo".

I told her "you're Chinese not korean" and she said "no no no".

And as soon as I got dressed calls someone and starts speaking Chinese.

Did this place change owner or what?

H Mobius
09-06-16, 04:18
There is a definite niche for good MTs that work outside of CC / CS. If anyone has suggestions, share them.

The usual suspects still abound: Vicky, Jazmine, Erlinda. Other than that not much in terms of quality massage. Tomiko is weak in that area. Penny is okay, but often pushes other girls that only want to do FS on you.How's "Gracie" in Nuuanu? Seems she is very busy.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5762893037.html

Fleshlight
09-06-16, 04:57
Went to see what the pussy rub hype was all about and left in total disappointment. Looks were as described but the service was not. . 6 up front as everyone said. On the flip was asked what did I like and after responding pussy rub I was told it would be an extra $. Not to mention if I want a HJ that would be an extra. 6 which totally threw me off. Declined the extra fees and got cursed at in a foreign language. I was dead set on expierecing the pussy rub. Heart broken.Too bad because I've had some great rubs. I usually tell her to put a lot of lube as I like really slippery. LOL I pay $. 60 total for the rub. I think she meant. 60 for HJ, if you didn't want the pussy rub. Not additional. So $. 20 total for HJ, and $. 60 total for pussyrub and cum all over.

Flesh.

ItsNotButter
09-06-16, 12:37

She was also my mt, her massage was so terrible. I told her I wanted a thai massage worker.

Did this place change owner or what?If you went during the day you'll get all Chinese workers. If you go after 7 pm you'll get on call girls that work the entire building. Nikki still is the owner.

Beanlover
09-06-16, 16:26

Did this place change owner or what?Pretty sure all Nikki's girls are Thai, I've Never gone there and seen anyone that wasn't Thai. Could you have mistakenly gone to 3203? That place had a Chinese chick that tried to pass herself off as Japanese! Kind of dirty and rundown place with a Red carpet. The room layout is the same as 3303 though.

Billabong8080
09-06-16, 16:48
The Chinese girls are on call girls only. During the day Nikki has Emma there, she's Thai who is also managing the place and managing the in call girls.

Billabong8080
09-06-16, 17:02
Pretty sure all Nikki's girls are Thai, I've Never gone there and seen anyone that wasn't Thai. Could you have mistakenly gone to 3203? That place had a Chinese chick that tried to pass herself off as Japanese! Kind of dirty and rundown place with a Red carpet. The room layout is the same as 3303 though.Nikki's place only has Thai girls. The Chinese girls are the on call girls. During the day she has Emma there that is Thai also. She kind of manages the place for Nikki too.

Surfer Ten
09-06-16, 18:37
How's "Gracie" in Nuuanu? Seems she is very busy.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5762893037.htmlAloha Brother H! I've been going to Gracie for a while now. Excellent deep tissue massage! She knows her stuff and is definitely my go to MT for my many weekend warrior aches and pains. I don't even have to tell her where I'm hurting. She'll find the source and will usually fix it in one session. She's definitely one of the best! Strictly legit and professional. Great attitude, always punctual, never answers phone calls while in session. I got nothing but good things to say about this awesome lady!

BoomBoomBoy
09-06-16, 19:34
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-sweet-asian-massage-o-o-very-cute-girl-o-o100-real-pics/5470976

Tried this sweet Chinese girl. Like her ad says, she is one sweet little thing. Nice massage, nice pressure, pretty sensual which I like. Finished with nice slow HJ. Slow is definitely better than jack hammer. Light roaming allowed over clothes which was ok with me. Very cute face and friendly. Her small hands made jr feel big. LOL.

Definitely will repeat.

BoomBoom.

Jack Hadda
09-06-16, 22:33
Nikki's place only has Thai girls. The Chinese girls are the on call girls. During the day she has Emma there that is Thai also. She kind of manages the place for Nikki too.Why do they have on call Chinese girls that can't do a decent massage?

Magnod
09-07-16, 04:29
How's "Gracie" in Nuuanu? Seems she is very busy.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5762893037.htmlI've never had her. Called a couple times, but could never find a time that worked. From all reports, she's legit. I also thought she was expensive for legit massage, but maybe that is just a misrememberance.

Pink Orchid used to be okay, but the massage wasn't anything special. CHM actually had a girl that did a good quality massage, but it was too much of an AMP. Jade Stone, haven't been there in years, but there were a couple women (old) that did decent massages with HJ. That place was dirty and the girls were old though. King and Excel, also hit or miss over the years. More misses than hits actually.

To be honest, the only person that went deep like Jean to me is Erlinda. Maybe Jazmine, but sometimes she uses too much elbow.

Roshi
09-07-16, 21:43
First report on the forum. I love our sport Thanks for all the contributions guys! Anyway. Just had a massage with Erlinda. Older Filipino woman. Self shower then went to massage room. She stayed in the room while I dried off and got on massage table. That was kind of a turn on. No draping while face down on table. Good strong massage. She kept grazing the boys as she massaged my thighs. That really got me going. On flip, no towel covering and junior was still at full attention. She placed a towel over my eyes and proceeded with a good massage. Let's just say I left satisfied. Will repeat. Not much of a looker, but great full body massage. Full hour. $ Tip.

Logan 5595
09-08-16, 02:24
I saw the new ad for Leelawadee and Beena's picture is not on it. Where did she go? Did she leave for good?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5771140741.html

Happy Seeker 8
09-08-16, 02:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

DABombDiggy
09-08-16, 03:08
That ad says her name is Judy.

Yup that's the one. Worth the visit if you like what I reviewed. I'll definitely repeat.

Rus.

SquirtLuva69
09-08-16, 14:27
Went to make appointment with Mena. Better than pictures in person. Very good hard deep tissue massage. No hints of play on this first visit. Worse case found a good massage therapist. Great personality.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-masseues-try-me-am-waiting-for-you/6463921

Barefoot
09-08-16, 14:41
Went to make appointment with Mena. Better than pictures in person. Very good hard deep tissue massage. No hints of play on this first visit. Worse case found a good massage therapist. Great personality.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-masseues-try-me-am-waiting-for-you/6463921Is she from thai style massage? I think her name previously is apple.

DeadHead1
09-08-16, 22:01
I saw the new ad for Leelawadee and Beena's picture is not on it. Where did she go? Did she leave for good?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5771140741.htmlShe went back east. I never got to see her this trip. She will be back.

SquirtLuva69
09-08-16, 23:32
Is she from thai style massage? I think her name previously is apple.She said she has been here about a year, and her sister is gina. Yes thai style massage 2701.

Museki
09-09-16, 13:01
I think I'm going to call here in a bit to see if they offer four hands massage with her friend. I didn't think she was going to last, it's a pity, she's pretty cute and could make a lot of kala if worked it right. Never done a 4-hand massage before, anyone have any tips they would like to share like expected tips per girl, do they both work Jr or only one? Would like to turn it into a threesome free for all. Have some back up that needs to be released in a serious way and with the help of vitamin V, I'm sure it would be a grand old time for all.Went to see Candy, or at least she said she was Candy, and didn't look like picture. Big girl (not fat) maybe 5'6-7", didn't think she was cute IMHO. Medium massage with LOTS of oil. No repeat for me.

WomenLover2
09-10-16, 00:33
Went to see Candy, or at least she said she was Candy, and didn't look like picture. Big girl (not fat) maybe 5'6-7", didn't think she was cute IMHO. Medium massage with LOTS of oil. No repeat for me.Please advise on how to contact Candy. Where does she work?

Telephone number and link please. Would love to see her.

Museki
09-10-16, 01:55
Please advise on how to contact Candy. Where does she work?

Telephone number and link please. Would love to see her.Here you go.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-young-girl-full-body-massage/6486682

UncleHappy
09-10-16, 14:43
Went to test the water, concur Chinese 40's 5'3" 130 lbs, cute MILF but chubby. Legs thicker, saggy bees, hard nips, uncovered lame massage. Paid 60 massage, 80 wax. Left satisfied but no repeat here. Tip 60. Stayed for about 150 minutes.I found her very cute in a casual way. Some massage skills. Not strict on time. 150 for 90 w / tip. Walked away happy.

Shengnu888
09-10-16, 14:57
Saw her 2 weeks ago. Shitty. Will not repeat. Picture is her plus add some weight.

TBoy808
09-11-16, 03:09
Went to see Candy, or at least she said she was Candy, and didn't look like picture. Big girl (not fat) maybe 5'6-7", didn't think she was cute IMHO. Medium massage with LOTS of oil. No repeat for me.Yeah not a repeater for me. Bigger girl with a little pooch belly. Pic could be her, just more made up, but don't expect that pretty face that's posted. LOL.

StripedFashion
09-11-16, 14:51
She says she's new in town but still tried doing a search for her here on the forum / threads. To no avail. Though she does seem to have reviews based in LA.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%EF%B8%8F818-574-9855-new-in-town-magic-hand-and-sexy-asian-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-real-pic-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-independence/6414657

While I'm sure she's a different girl, what did catch my eye about her is how she really reminds me of Hana of the now defunct Empire. Similar face and body (especially in shots with braces). Her, I liked, with her bag of fuck toys and silent prowess.

Conker
09-12-16, 02:51
Went to see what the pussy rub hype was all about and left in total disappointment. Looks were as described but the service was not. . 6 up front as everyone said. On the flip was asked what did I like and after responding pussy rub I was told it would be an extra $. Not to mention if I want a HJ that would be an extra. 6 which totally threw me off. Declined the extra fees and got cursed at in a foreign language. I was dead set on expierecing the pussy rub. Heart broken.Not bad looking spinner type and nice fake CZ. Had HJ with roam for hse+. 6. But did anyone else notice the smell on that floor dunno how to explain it but not pleasing.

Logan 5595
09-12-16, 03:07
Has anyone had a massage from Jeda? Any review?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5777099441.html

Eric Shin
09-12-16, 18:42
Has anyone had a massage from Jeda? Any review?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5777099441.htmlJeda. Awesome massage, probably totally legit.

Cloe Stone
09-12-16, 22:19
Anyone have any information on this girl? Have not seen her before, she looks cute.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-and-body-rub-massage-by-sweet-thai-girl/6057747

Jan Fortifore
09-12-16, 22:47
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-and-beautiful-mexican-girl-real-pic/5609040

Anyone see Ceee (real name Cecelia) lately? Her new photos intrigue me. If you click my previous post, you'll read other past posts about this therapist. Average massage with YMMV play seems to be the verdict. I may take one for the team and report on her skills.

Young with boobs is just my type. Initially, I regretted that I didn't try Thai Anna at Thai Pattaya when she first arrived in early July, but as time passed, and more fellas reported her tip-first-upsell behavior, I felt relieved.

Jan Fortifore.

Saw her a few times but was always tease, never please. I don't remember ever reading any reports about braddahs getting HE, I definitely did not.

But she is definitely young with boobs, and has a cool personality.

If you get HE, please PM.

Mahalo!

Mahalo for the info, pals. My boy Pete gave me wrong information. Ceee's real name is Chelsea; not Cecelia. I am trying to make an appointment, but she didn't respond to my text.

Jan Fortifore.New photo of this lovely therapist. Still no experience with her. I'm trying to get an appointment. I will report results, if I see her.

January44.

Happy Seeker 8
09-13-16, 01:42
Jeda. Awesome massage, probably totally legit.Same business name, same owner (Nan), as one in Wahiawa. All Thai crew.

Don't know if (individually) legit. Wahiawa location I got FS early this year, by on-call girl who met me there.

JabroniAdams
09-13-16, 01:51
She says she's new in town but still tried doing a search for her here on the forum / threads. To no avail. Though she does seem to have reviews based in LA.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%EF%B8%8F818-574-9855-new-in-town-magic-hand-and-sexy-asian-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-real-pic-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-independence/6414657

While I'm sure she's a different girl, what did catch my eye about her is how she really reminds me of Hana of the now defunct Empire. Similar face and body (especially in shots with braces). Her, I liked, with her bag of fuck toys and silent prowess.I think she went by Angel previously. I had a massage with her, it's on her bed in this studio near Discovery Bay in Waikiki. Pretty expensive for a standard massage that's not that great. Extras will cost you more than most other options here in Hawaii.

Beer Lao
09-13-16, 03:31
Booked an appointment with Nala today for the first time. She has some reviews within this thread, so I decided to check her out as I was interested in ashiatsu. She has a really professional / legit looking website here: http://honolulumassagestudio.com/. I booked online and noticed that I had to accept a disclaimer that basically said this massage is strictly professional, and the massage provider has a right to refuse service to anyone looking for something extra. I signed up anyways, as I was primarily interested in trying out ashiatsu. I show up at century square, and it is a pleasant change IMO from CC. I get this vibe at CC, from the parking attendant to the building staff / residents, everyone knows / suspects what I'm there for LOL. In contrast, Century square seemed to provide a lot more anonimity, as I don't think it has that same level of reputation CC is known for.

I signed up for a 1 hour massage. She charges 75 $. I told her to go as hard as she can. And she did. I was the hardest massage I ever had. I liked the ashiatsu part on my glutes, hamstring, and lower back. However, it can be pretty hard to breathe when she was standing on my upper-back. Although to be fair I didn't ask her to lighten up, and I'm sure she would have if I asked. No real hint of play. She was a little loose with the draping but nothing that could be certainly construed as unprofessional. On the flip she probably spent only 5 minutes massaging my neck and then the massage was over. All in all she spent 1. 5 hours though with me. And I only signed up for 1 hour, which was awesome! Didn't tip her 60 $, but I tipped her well for a legit 1 hour massage. She was super nice, and I would consider going back just for a legit ashiatsu massage once every so often. I'd definitely go back if there was some play. I didn't push it at all because of all of her disclaimers on her website. Anyone go to her recently and was able to leave happy?? Thanks for anymore info.

Magnod
09-13-16, 04:44
Anyone try the Wili Wili St girl yet? She's never answered my calls or returned any text. Tried for the past two weeks with no luck.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5777002347.html

RoadRally2
09-13-16, 05:37

While I'm sure she's a different girl, what did catch my eye about her is how she really reminds me of Hana of the now defunct Empire. Similar face and body (especially in shots with braces). Her, I liked, with her bag of fuck toys and silent prowess.Saw some review a while back. Said it was pricey and girl had not the best attitude. Typical hot girl attitude. Said pictures are accurate petite hottie. Kinda pricey depends on your taste. Research this thread I think she had a different name?

Hawaii Boy
09-13-16, 11:39
Saw some review a while back. Said it was pricey and girl had not the best attitude. Typical hot girl attitude. Said pictures are accurate petite hottie. Kinda pricey depends on your taste. Research this thread I think she had a different name?This is Angela and she is a little pricey and beautiful except the huge braces on her teeth. You can run her whole body while she is nude and she will give a HE but if you want FS, bring extra cash. Ha ha.

HB.

Hawaii Boy
09-13-16, 11:42
New photo of this lovely therapist. Still no experience with her. I'm trying to get an appointment. I will report results, if I see her.

January44.I saw Cee the other day when I was at Hiran and she has gained 30 LBS at least. Most on her ass. She is still pretty but since she has no play and now huge, she is off my list.

HB.

BoxCutter
09-13-16, 12:29
Who is this on the bottom left?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5778903334.html

LifetimeLurker
09-13-16, 14:58
Tried calling, white girl answered and sounded confused. Definitely wrong number.

Anyone have any information on this girl? Have not seen her before, she looks cute.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-and-body-rub-massage-by-sweet-thai-girl/6057747

Poi Dog
09-13-16, 19:43
Who is this on the bottom left?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5778903334.htmlThat's Jeda. Good legit massage, all draped.

Stay safe gents!

Poi Dog.

Blake123
09-14-16, 04:29
Booked an appointment with Nala today for the first time. She has some reviews within this thread, so I decided to check her out as I was interested in ashiatsu. She has a really professional / legit looking website here: http://honolulumassagestudio.com/. I booked online and noticed that I had to accept a disclaimer that basically said this massage is strictly professional, and the massage provider has a right to refuse service to anyone looking for something extra. I signed up anyways, as I was primarily interested in trying out ashiatsu. I show up at century square, and it is a pleasant change IMO from CC. I get this vibe at CC, from the parking attendant to the building staff / residents, everyone knows / suspects what I'm there for LOL. In contrast, Century square seemed to provide a lot more anonimity, as I don't think it has that same level of reputation CC is known for.

I signed up for a 1 hour massage. She charges 75 $. I told her to go as hard as she can. And she did. I was the hardest massage I ever had. I liked the ashiatsu part on my glutes, hamstring, and lower back. However, it can be pretty hard to breathe when she was standing on my upper-back. Although to be fair I didn't ask her to lighten up, and I'm sure she would have if I asked. No real hint of play. She was a little loose with the draping but nothing that could be certainly construed as unprofessional. On the flip she probably spent only 5 minutes massaging my neck and then the massage was over. All in all she spent 1. 5 hours though with me. And I only signed up for 1 hour, which was awesome! Didn't tip her 60 $, but I tipped her well for a legit 1 hour massage. She was super nice, and I would consider going back just for a legit ashiatsu massage once every so often. I'd definitely go back if there was some play. I didn't push it at all because of all of her disclaimers on her website. Anyone go to her recently and was able to leave happy?? Thanks for anymore info.I saw her only once--about five years ago. Many, many reviews of her over the years. She's very popular. Your experience is 180-degrees different from what I and others have reported.

Coffee Bean
09-14-16, 04:50
Tried calling, white girl answered and sounded confused. Definitely wrong number.New ad up. In 2403. Pic old.

Fleshlight
09-14-16, 08:42
Checked out this new girl at cc and discovered that she's that cutie that used to work on 15th floor I think it was. She now working out of Yumi's new place on 7th. I haven't seen her in a while. She has a fun and friendly attitude, provides a nice massage and with FS for sure. She's the one with an athletic body with a rock hard tight ass. Pics looks real. She's a cute college looking student with glasses. Very young looking.

Good BJ provided, FS in any position I wanted. Nice B cup tits, nice suckable nipples, pussy was nice and tight. All covered. Standard FS fees. Think she's here for a short while only, so definitely will repeat.

Flesh.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sweet-chinese-beauty-relax-with-jojo-college-girl-100-real/5463966

UlanFan
09-14-16, 11:44
Checked out this new girl at cc and discovered that she's that cutie that used to work on 15th floor I think it was. She now working out of Yumi's new place on 7th. I haven't seen her in a while. She has a fun and friendly attitude, provides a nice massage and with FS for sure. She's the one with an athletic body with a rock hard tight ass. Pics looks real. She's a cute college looking student with glasses. Very young looking.

Good BJ provided, FS in any position I wanted. Nice B cup tits, nice suckable nipples, pussy was nice and tight. All covered. Standard FS fees. Think she's here for a short while only, so definitely will repeat.

Flesh.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sweet-chinese-beauty-relax-with-jojo-college-girl-100-real/5463966The photos in the ad are of Harriet Sugarcookie, so I take it the girl you were with was not her.

HawaiiGuy23
09-14-16, 13:29

Flesh.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sweet-chinese-beauty-relax-with-jojo-college-girl-100-real/5463966Thanks for the report. It was reported earlier that the pics are of a blogger or something. Definitely not her. But if you thought it was, that means that she's cute enough? Can you describe her body and looks more? Is regular he available for 1. 2 with getting naked of is it more of an AMP place?

Mills24
09-14-16, 17:13
Who is good therapist that gives good massage with HE and also can roam. What is the total amount. Thanks.

H Mobius
09-14-16, 23:25
Thanks for the report. It was reported earlier that the pics are of a blogger or something. Definitely not her. But if you thought it was, that means that she's cute enough? Can you describe her body and looks more? Is regular he available for 1. 2 with getting naked of is it more of an AMP place?If anyone has the pics from Pagella's old ad when was in the former Dragonfly earlier this year, that's her. Thick build with fake little tits and Restylane buns.

Still has the BO but is friendly. If you don't want FS or want to spend less than 200, you will need to make it clear to her at the beginning or she will demand 200 regardless.

H Mobius
09-14-16, 23:31
Who is good therapist that gives good massage with HE and also can roam. What is the total amount. Thanks.See how you like her massage:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5781799859.html

There are reports on her HJ and roaming.

Blake123
09-15-16, 03:58
If anyone has the pics from Pagella's old ad when was in the former Dragonfly earlier this year, that's her. Thick build with fake little tits and Restylane buns.

Still has the BO but is friendly. If you don't want FS or want to spend less than 200, you will need to make it clear to her at the beginning or she will demand 200 regardless.Here's a couple of pics from her previous ad. I saw her in May, on the 14th floor.

H Mobius
09-15-16, 13:00
Here's a couple of pics from her previous ad. I saw her in May, on the 14th floor.Thank you Assman. She's a little chubbier now.

Allbus
09-15-16, 15:14
Went to test the water, concur Chinese 40's 5'3" 130 lbs, cute MILF but chubby. Legs thicker, saggy bees, hard nips, uncovered lame massage. Paid 60 massage, 80 wax. Left satisfied but no repeat here. Tip 60. Stayed for about 150 minutes.

80 for wax? Your whole body? So total you paid $$.

UncleHappy
09-15-16, 15:34
New member here. Loads of good reviews here. Thanks guys. What a great service.

I'm still looking for a no BS provider that does a good massage at a reasonable fee, offers HE, and roaming is a big plus.

I used to go to Jean on Matlock. Not a looker and often had to listen to her medical opinions.

BUT. She was consistent and meant well. No BS. You always knew what you'd get and how much. Great massage, nice HR, $ flat. Probably why she stayed in business so long.

Does this kind of service even exist anymore?

Limited funds results in limited attempts to TOFTT. Eventually, when I do find what I'm looking for, you'll see my review.

Fleshlight
09-15-16, 16:56
Here's a couple of pics from her previous ad. I saw her in May, on the 14th floor.Yup that's her. For me definitely a repeater, especially with her being in a independent situation. Kinda laying low from Apmz with all the crap happening.

Flesh.

Eric Shin
09-15-16, 20:26
See how you like her massage:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5781799859.html

There are reports on her HJ and roaming.Yup. Yaya gives a dam good massage and has a near flawless body. ,. nice firm rack with dark nipples.

OnlyMe808
09-16-16, 01:14
Is the most beautiful MT to ever work at CC.

Mills24
09-16-16, 02:05
What is the total damage too see her.

Shavnluvr
09-16-16, 02:19
For all you Aiko fans, she's back from Guam. Light-medium pressure, easy to talk to, Japanese, and pretty cute imo but to each his own. HE with roaming but YMMV. Small top but I don't like big or fake so it's all good.

GoodTimeSoahu
09-16-16, 03:46
Time to give back to the community again with some updates on someone already seen.

1.) https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5783204982.html.

I used to see neni often because she has such a good massage and a great he but now has gone legit. She was my go to lady but no longer offers he. She declined last time I went to see her. Moreover, she told me she would not see me again but would recommend me to her other legit friend "amy" in the same building on bishop.

Massage is still a 9/10 but he is now a 0/10 but the memories are still there.

2.) https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5783405409.html.

I saw mae which is defintely the he queen! She also offers a great massage. I had brought ahundrd cash which is the norm but she wanted more after the massage. I was not aware she cost over ahundrd and I cannot pull out cash from an ATM because I have a non USA bank account. She at that point realized I could not offer more and asked if I would see her again. I said sure one day, and she said ok, "now you know". The upsell kinda was a turn off but also may be worth it for her skill level in both massage and he.

Massage is a 9/10 and is a slow and sensual 8/10.

3.) https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5783852758.html.

I saw sunny at this place and asked for the 1 hour massage. Although I was hoping for just a he she offered up everything which was surprising. Maybe its been said before but I rarely have time to read through the forums. After a okay 15 min massage she offers up everything. I said sure because by that point my little head took over all reasoning. She got on top and 20 seconds into she got tired. So I got on top and went to town for about another 10 min. 30 min and my time is up for 2 hndrd. I asked if she would keep massaging me and she said "no, time is up baby, you did everything and that is only for 30 min". Needless to say I felt robbed on time. So I only gave her 1 forty and when she asked why not 2 hndrd is because of time. I did not feel like being a nice guy and paying more for such a rushed job.

Massage 6/10 and the srvice was a 6/10 I would not see her again.

Happy Seeker 8
09-16-16, 04:29
Time to give back to the community again with some updates on someone already seen.

1.) https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5783204982.html.

I used to see neni often because she has such a good massage and a great he but now has gone legit. She was my go to lady but no longer offers he. She declined last time I went to see her. Moreover, she told me she would not see me again but would recommend me to her other legit friend "amy" in the same building on bishop.

Massage is still a 9/10 but he is now a 0/10 but the memories are still there.

2.) https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5783405409.html.

I saw mae which is defintely the he queen! She also offers a great massage. I had brought ahundrd cash which is the norm but she wanted more after the massage. I was not aware she cost over ahundrd and I cannot pull out cash from an ATM because I have a non USA bank account. She at that point realized I could not offer more and asked if I would see her again. I said sure one day, and she said ok, "now you know". The upsell kinda was a turn off but also may be worth it for her skill level in both massage and he.

Massage is a 9/10 and is a slow and sensual 8/10.

3.) https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5783852758.html.

I saw sunny at this place and asked for the 1 hour massage. Although I was hoping for just a he she offered up everything which was surprising. Maybe its been said before but I rarely have time to read through the forums. After a okay 15 min massage she offers up everything. I said sure because by that point my little head took over all reasoning. She got on top and 20 seconds into she got tired. So I got on top and went to town for about another 10 min. 30 min and my time is up for 2 hndrd. I asked if she would keep massaging me and she said "no, time is up baby, you did everything and that is only for 30 min". Needless to say I felt robbed on time. So I only gave her 1 forty and when she asked why not 2 hndrd is because of time. I did not feel like being a nice guy and paying more for such a rushed job.

Massage 6/10 and the srvice was a 6/10 I would not see her again.I'm curious about your 3rd (advertised) photo. I have had appt. S with her maybe, 3-4 x -but far apart. The last maybe mid August. I never was into her name, just knew and recognized ad and knew she was in 611.

She seemed to be the mainstay or always there. She looked like she gained weight "roundly" in the right places. For review thread purposes, what is her name and A. K. A. S?

My last appt. Got HE and she claimed don't know what I meant by "anything more" -I didn't push it, I kinda felt played by her. You know, the difference between us asking and them offering?

Mongerholic
09-16-16, 05:12
For all you Aiko fans, she's back from Guam. Light-medium pressure, easy to talk to, Japanese, and pretty cute imo but to each his own. HE with roaming but YMMV. Small top but I don't like big or fake so it's all good.Shavnlvr.

Does Aiko have a link? Looked in craigslist and backpage to no avail. Would love to have me some Japanese servicing.

TIam.

Lualualei808
09-16-16, 14:06
Shavnlvr.

Does Aiko have a link? Looked in craigslist and backpage to no avail. Would love to have me some Japanese servicing.

TIam.See post #14693. Refer to number 3 -Sunny's place 808-724-8055. Sorry but I don't know how to post with links. Can anyone provide 411. Much appreciated.

BTW Aiko is not Japanese. She is Chinese who use to live in Japan and can speak fluent Japanese.

Shengnu888
09-16-16, 15:19
See post #14693. Refer to number 3 -Sunny's place 808-724-8055. Sorry but I don't know how to post with links. Can anyone provide 411. Much appreciated.

BTW Aiko is not Japanese. She is Chinese who use to live in Japan and can speak fluent Japanese.She was born in Taiwan and worked at a spa in Guam.

BoxCutter
09-16-16, 17:56
That's Jeda. Good legit massage, all draped.

Stay safe gents!

Poi Dog.Thanks! Ill be sure to report when I see her.

AwabiHunter
09-16-16, 19:11
I'm curious about your 3rd (advertised) photo. I have had appt. S with her maybe, 3-4 x -but far apart. The last maybe mid August. I never was into her name, just knew and recognized ad and knew she was in 611.

She seemed to be the mainstay or always there. She looked like she gained weight "roundly" in the right places. For review thread purposes, what is her name and A. K. A. S?

My last appt. Got HE and she claimed don't know what I meant by "anything more" -I didn't push it, I kinda felt played by her. You know, the difference between us asking and them offering?Her name is Sunny, and tell her to cut the BS next time cause she definitely Fucks.

AwabiHunter
09-16-16, 19:13
Shavnlvr.

TIam.Pretty sure she is gone Brah, went back to Guam, you didn't miss much anyway massage is so so and HE is so so.

Happy Seeker 8
09-16-16, 20:57
Her name is Sunny, and tell her to cut the BS next time cause she definitely Fucks.Yea, I hear you. She can give "stroking motion" and say "you like" -but then say "what do mean anything more" when you ask her.

Maybe, I have to say anything more- and flash kala? -THEN she'll know what I mean?

H Mobius
09-16-16, 21:22
I'm curious about your 3rd (advertised) photo. I have had appt. S with her maybe, 3-4 x -but far apart. The last maybe mid August. I never was into her name, just knew and recognized ad and knew she was in 611.

My last appt. Got HE and she claimed don't know what I meant by "anything more" -I didn't push it, I kinda felt played by her. You know, the difference between us asking and them offering?That pic looks really good. It is probably an old one because as you noted she is bigger than that, and looks pretty young.

Unless they know you well enough and have gotten comfortable, they (providers who have wised-up or have gained experience with LE) will feign ignorance if you even allude to sex, eg. asking if they have rubbers, etc.

Shavnluvr
09-16-16, 23:09
Pretty sure she is gone Brah, went back to Guam, you didn't miss much anyway massage is so so and HE is so so.Pretty sure she's back. Saw her last week on Labor day. She got back on Sunday but in a different room.

See post #14693. Refer to number 3 -Sunny's place 808-724-8055. Sorry but I don't know how to post with links. Can anyone provide 411. Much appreciated.

BTW Aiko is not Japanese. She is Chinese who use to live in Japan and can speak fluent Japanese.

She was born in Taiwan and worked at a spa in Guam.Thank you for the insight. I didn'teven bother to ask. I knew she worked in Guam but I thought she was Japanese. She spoke to Sophia in Chinese and I just thought she could speak 2 languages. Thanks!

BTW she's no longer at Sunny's

SquirtLuva69
09-16-16, 23:48
So who was she before? She says new number?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vicky-sensuous-mature

Mongerholic
09-17-16, 00:53
So who was she before? She says new number?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vicky-sensuous-matureBro,

I'm guessing Gia due to posting similarities.

Mongerholic.

Bono888
09-17-16, 02:34
Anyone tried this one yet? Looks tempting.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5783583607.html

DJ Quick
09-17-16, 03:00
Pretty sure she's back. Saw her last week on Labor day. She got back on Sunday but in a different room.

Thank you for the insight. I didn'teven bother to ask. I knew she worked in Guam but I thought she was Japanese. She spoke to Sophia in Chinese and I just thought she could speak 2 languages. Thanks!

BTW she's no longer at Sunny'sIf you guys really want REAL Japanese massuse, just go to Kuub on the CC 3703 I guess. They have a website. You can choose which cute Japanese girl you like. But it's strictly legit. My wife goes there every other week.

Happy Seeker 8
09-17-16, 13:40
Anyone tried this one yet? Looks tempting.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5783583607.htmlDamn, she looks like (Amana) Angie, with long hair-could pass for her sister.

SquirtLuva69
09-17-16, 16:14
She looks yummy as reported by fleshlight in the mature 40+ thread
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rl-o-o/5463712

Member #5438
09-17-16, 20:50
New photo of this lovely therapist. Still no experience with her. I'm trying to get an appointment. I will report results, if I see her.

January44.Recommend you save your kala for elsewhere. The most she does, if lucky, is some light teasing. But she is a nice chica.

Russ1234
09-17-16, 21:23
Does she get naked for the 80 house fee or does she upsell that as well? Does she do the whole massage naked?

This is Angela and she is a little pricey and beautiful except the huge braces on her teeth. You can run her whole body while she is nude and she will give a HE but if you want FS, bring extra cash. Ha ha.

HB.

Bigboner
09-17-16, 21:34
Pretty sure she is gone Brah, went back to Guam, you didn't miss much anyway massage is so so and HE is so so.Yo hunter, can you clear up your inbox? Mahalo!

Jan Fortifore
09-18-16, 00:36
She looks yummy as reported by fleshlight in the mature 40+ thread
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rl-o-o/5463712

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-beautiful-chinese-ks-clover-girl-o-o/5463712

Ad is using photos of porn star Alexis Lee: http://galleries.allover30.com/mature/AlexisLee/8oFDCm/Z05/?nats=NjM3LjIuMS4xLjAuNjAwMDIyOS4wLjAuMA.

Jan Fortifore.

Happy Seeker 8
09-18-16, 01:18
Does she get naked for the 80 house fee or does she upsell that as well? Does she do the whole massage naked?Is there a rotation of girls there, or is there 2 places using "Marias massage"(Ena rd)?

I had a session recently, (review on other forum), by a oriental girl 30's,massaged me while nude -only HJ no FS no touching no braces. 8 house fee.

Her as said "now independent"? Leaving soon.

Above WAI* maybe 7th floor?

Happy Seeker 8
09-18-16, 01:20
Does she get naked for the 80 house fee or does she upsell that as well? Does she do the whole massage naked?Is there a rotation of girls there, or is there 2 places using "Marias massage"(Ena rd)?

I had a session recently, (review on other forum), by a oriental girl 30's,massaged me while nude -only HJ no FS no touching no braces. 8 house fee.

Above WAI* maybe 7th floor?

AwabiHunter
09-18-16, 16:12
Is there a rotation of girls there, or is there 2 places using "Marias massage"(Ena rd)?

Above WAI* maybe 7th floor?Was she nude or you.

AwabiHunter
09-18-16, 16:16
Yea, I hear you. She can give "stroking motion" and say "you like" -but then say "what do mean anything more" when you ask her.

Maybe, I have to say anything more- and flash kala? -THEN she'll know what I mean?Just do the international sign language and show your index finger poking through a circle of your other hand and tell her "Poke".

Russ1234
09-18-16, 19:33
Post for Helen massage - https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5787693311.html.

Post for Lanlan massage - https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5784854972.html.

Same post and maybe the same girl? Phone number is different.

I contacted the Lanlan post and its room 1803 - anyone visit?

AmazingTouch
09-18-16, 20:55
Needed a massage so tried this place at CC. They are on the 6th floor and didn't get a name for the business. First time I had Yumi. Chinese girl about 30 and around 5'3" pretty face and nice body. Massage was ok and HE machanical, she allowed roaming and put my hands under her bra, and allowed me to remove her top. She has a nice set of large Bs. She was ok, L7, A7, S5. Not my type tho. Called a second time trying to get Aiko but she was not available. Owner talked me into trying Eva who is older Chinese woman late 40's to mid 50's. Came over from Guam, she is about 5'1". Massage was again ok, HE a little more sensual, but to roaming. L7, A6, S6. I gave her $, but she was not happy with it demanded $. 2. For no roaming I don't think it's worth it. For obvious reason no repeat.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-cute/6506545

SoulAmazing
09-19-16, 05:19
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5787991640.html

Any report on this girl? Mahalo.

Hawaii Boy
09-19-16, 11:44
Does she get naked for the 80 house fee or does she upsell that as well? Does she do the whole massage naked?She upsells everything and it is reasonable for the touching and fondling but the extra extra services are over-priced. This is Angela only and no other girl there and I believe she is leaving soon or was going to leave around this time.

HB.

Shavnluvr
09-19-16, 14:40
Yup. Yaya gives a dam good massage and has a near flawless body. ,. nice firm rack with dark nipples.I must have missed this post. I guess I'll give this place another try. Every time I call Vera she never returns my calls or texts. I just assume it's because I cancelled once on her. Not no-show, I called to cancel. But whatever.

Mills24
09-19-16, 19:13
Anyone know the price range for this place. Do they give HE.

❤65039;Best relaxing Vera 808-2950011❤65039;.

Jan Fortifore
09-19-16, 22:21
Recommend you save your kala for elsewhere. The most she does, if lucky, is some light teasing. But she is a nice chica.

I saw Cee the other day when I was at Hiran and she has gained 30 LBS at least. Most on her ass. She is still pretty but since she has no play and now huge, she is off my list.

HB.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-and-beautiful-mexican-girl-real-pic/5609040

Do you think these photos are recent, RodeHog and HB? I am going to try her, regardless. I am really into her look.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Happy Seeker 8
09-19-16, 22:36
Is there a rotation of girls there, or is there 2 places using "Marias massage"(Ena rd)?

Above WAI* maybe 7th floor?Over phone appt. -only HJ. No FS".

No ask or talk about (her) being nude-just stripped at start of session (I thought I was half-way to heaven) -kinda flinched and said no touching when attempted.

8 + . 6 = *4 total --40-45 minutes decent massage Ad said "now independent"?

Description on (other forum review), not this same provider. No braces?

Jan Fortifore
09-19-16, 23:17
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5787991640.html

Any report on this girl? Mahalo.http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5789659639.html

https://www.instagram.com/babebani/

Therapist stealing photos from an IG Pilates enthusiast.

January44.

Shengnu888
09-19-16, 23:59

❤65039;Best relaxing Vera 808-2950011❤65039;.Post some info to receive info.

LoseMoney23
09-20-16, 00:16
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5789659639.html

January44.When I visit these place and their ads are fake I cancel. Then make another appt with landline phone and pay all in dollar bills if I see what is available.

SoulAmazing
09-20-16, 01:21

January44.Thanks for the heads up bratha.

Ck813
09-20-16, 02:27
Be careful guys, the norm seems to be $80 house few with $60 HJ fee. This is too much. This is BJ fees BB. Inflation but I don't see my paycheck going up. We all need to make money but hey let's all be fair here.

Over phone appt. -only HJ. No FS".

No ask or talk about (her) being nude-just stripped at start of session (I thought I was half-way to heaven) -kinda flinched and said no touching when attempted.

Description on (other forum review), not this same provider. No braces?

SoulAmazing
09-20-16, 04:08
What ever happened to this hotty?

H Mobius
09-20-16, 04:15
I must have missed this post. I guess I'll give this place another try. Every time I call Vera she never returns my calls or texts. I just assume it's because I cancelled once on her. Not no-show, I called to cancel. But whatever.Yaya has her own contact info:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5781799859.html

Just wondering, did you cancel last-minute or in advance enough so that they could give the time slot to another customer and not lose-out on the money?

Blake123
09-20-16, 04:19
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-and-beautiful-mexican-girl-real-pic/5609040

Do you think these photos are recent, RodeHog and HB? I am going to try her, regardless. I am really into her look.

Jay Dubblefoh.Her pics are current.

AmazingTouch
09-20-16, 04:35
Went to room 611 and had another Chinese woman named Eva. Older say 45 to 50, decent looking average build. She has no massage skills, just sort of rubs your back and butt. Not very sensual at all. Had me flip over and offered everything, elected for HE. Was alright, can get way better. Rushed service she had me in and out the door with 20 minutes which included me taking 2 showers. Damages $, wanted more but no way for rushed service and no roaming. L7,A7,S4.

Fire94
09-20-16, 06:29
Any good therapists that are open later than normal?

Hawaii Boy
09-20-16, 11:37

Jay Dubblefoh.You will be disappointed in person and the massage is average at best. She is very pretty and the pictures are close but she is legit and will talk too much during the session.

You should try though if you like the look. I have done that myself and more times than not, I regretted it but I did find someone once who I really liked after people said don't go.

HB.

Member #5438
09-20-16, 21:11

Jay Dubblefoh.I would say her pics are probably about 1 to 2 years old. She definitely has A few extra pounds but nothing crazy. Still very cute IMHO.

TheHammah
09-20-16, 22:19
[Deleted by Admin]

DJ Quick
09-20-16, 23:27

January44.Mahalo bradah Jan. You save all off us kala. Can't really trust the Chinese when it comes to real picture. That's F**ked up brah. :).

Jan Fortifore
09-21-16, 00:11
You will be disappointed in person and the massage is average at best. She is very pretty and the pictures are close but she is legit and will talk too much during the session.

You should try though if you like the look. I have done that myself and more times than not, I regretted it but I did find someone once who I really liked after people said don't go.

HB.

I would say her pics are probably about 1 to 2 years old. She definitely has A few extra pounds but nothing crazy. Still very cute IMHO.

Her pics are current.

Mahalo to you, friends. HB's point is well taken. I have regretted more sessions than I care to admit. I will pass on this one for now.

January44.

SquirtLuva69
09-21-16, 00:55
Who is this?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pics/3283363

Shavnluvr
09-21-16, 02:11

❤65039;Best relaxing Vera 808-2950011❤65039;.Depends. Try call Vera and ask. I believe it's $60/ hr.

AmpAddict808
09-21-16, 02:44
Over phone appt. -only HJ. No FS".

Description on (other forum review), not this same provider. No braces?That's too much. Another. 6 and you get FS with a hot AMP girl at Rejuve. Or see Paula (now at Kings) and she'll give you a great massage along with everything else that's good.

Mongerholic
09-21-16, 04:17
Who is this?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pics/3283363SL69.

I'm guessing that this is Selena's assistant--they are located on the 16th flr at CC.

Mongerholic.

Hawaii Boy
09-21-16, 17:29
These are ads from ugly Jenny from 1803 and half the other suites in CC. These are real pictures from the 80's for Jenny and Helen and trust me you don't want them. I am making this my lifes work to put the Chinese network out of business. Somehow we need the Chinese crew to go away and I will do it.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5791201951.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/thp?query=lanlan

Ass Man808
09-21-16, 18:11
SL69.

I'm guessing that this is Selena's assistant--they are located on the 16th flr at CC.

Mongerholic.If it is, she looks pretty good body wise.

UncleHappy
09-21-16, 18:30
Pretty sure this reviewer is legit. Pretty much a spot on description based on my experience with her, although I forgot or have vague memories. He reminded me of a couple of traits. The last time I saw her was back in March 2015. It was on some sort of holiday that a lot of people didn't have off. Because my SO was working and I wasn't. Prince Kuhio Day or Good Friday? Anyway, getting off topic.

She is HOT. Haole girl with tats. Also dreads if you are into that. I'm not. Wish she had her hair long and silky. If she did, she may be one of the prettiest women I've ever seen, Hollywood and all. Looks a solid 9 Body 9. 5 no sex. Or at least I had no offer or even a hint. Fully legit.

Her FBSM is unique. She first starts with you face down. You butt naked and she partially naked. She still keeps her panties and bra on. She askes you to participate in some weird deep breathing exercises. I think she gets off on this tantric BS. She wants you to inhale and exhale in rhythm of her strokes. On the flip, more tantric massaging with her grinding on you ACG. I can't remember if she took off her panties or not. But definitely no fingering or roaming. She keeps her eyes closed, head flipped back like she is in an orgasmic state. She slowly removes her bra to provide full access. But again, for the life of me, can't remember if she allowed fondling. At this point she is stroking Jr. With two hands in a very sensual techniques. No way jackhammer.

Well this is as much as I can recall. I emailed her for another appt. Waiting to hear back. Hopefully our schedules align before she leaves. I'm super busy at work now and no time to sneak off. Hope this helps.Thanks for the posting. She sounds exactly what I'm looking for. How can I contact her. PM me if you prefer.

UncleHappy
09-21-16, 18:32
I would like to do a follow up review on my favorite FBSM massage provider Ameah. I have reviewed her before and would like to recommend her again to anyone looking to get a legit Full body Sensual Massage with a very satisfying HE.

First things first, this woman is HOT! She's caucasian and one of the most beautiful women I have known. Pretty face, GREAT Body! Not Kim Kardasshian dispproportionate, but statuesque, graceful and very shapely. Most of all, its all natural! C-cups, tight body, and great ass! She really takes good care of her body and it shows. She has Tats but they are feminine and do not detract from her beauty, they actually compliment her. For me it is a visual feast for my eyes whenever I visit her. Her massages are done full nude.

I have been visiting her on a regular basis for over a year and a half. She has a great personality and is quite intelligent. I always enjoy my conversations with her. She is my chill, beautiful sensual female friend. She's worked as a legit massage therapist before, is also a reiki practitioner, and she always gets rid of any kinks or aches when I visit. She uses Tantric techniques in her massage and lived and studied tantra on Maui for a good length of time. As a result of her training, her massage and deep breathing techniques have helped me with my ED due to diabetes and I always leave very happy with a BIG smile on my face! She also introduced me to yoga which I would never have done if I did not visit her, and this also helps my diabetes.

Because she's so damned beautiful, I myself want to look as good as I can when I visit, so I have started to regularly workout and eat better just so I don't look like an out of shape, scrawny slob when I visit. Since I am now in a lot better shape and looking better physically I think I may be getting glances from women now, which helps my confidence and makes the ego feel good. So visiting her has not only helped me with the typical male urge to release myself, but she has helped me with my health in general.

Something that not many providers probably do.

She is FBSM only, no FS or extras. So it's expected that you will be a gentleman when you see her and please treat her with respect. This may turn off some who are out there just for a screw or other extra services. But she provides a unique FBSM experience that is not your typical FOB girl experience here in Honolulu. She has always been a honest and ultra reliable provider for me, one of the many reasons I see her regularly. Its always a crap shoot picking a provider in backpage and I am glad I don't need to go through that now that I see her regularly. I usually give her extra for being so reliable, her awesome massage skills in general, good conversation and for looking so damned good! She is definitely upscale compared to other independent massage providers in Honolulu.

She is from the mainland and there is always a chance that she may decide to go back. I want her to stay so I hope my review helps her to stay. She is a unique provider here in Hawaii and a special lady in general. Looks / Service / Atitiude rates and link to BP Ad below.

L: 10 S: 9. 5 A:10.

$. 00/30.

$. 50/60.

$$. 00/90.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while-im-here-4-1-week/5049260Great posting, thanks. I'm just now reading this post and of course the link has expired. She sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. How can I contact her. PM me if you prefer.

SmellMyFinga
09-21-16, 18:34
If it is, she looks pretty good body wise.How's Selena anyway. She's a good fuck. Tried to rush but I had control LOL. Her tits are fake but a dam good fuck. Met the Other assistant she was not as pretty but lots of Bush. This one is a different one.

JabroniAdams
09-21-16, 20:45
These are ads from ugly Jenny from 1803 and half the other suites in CC. These are real pictures from the 80's for Jenny and Helen and trust me you don't want them. I am making this my lifes work to put the Chinese network out of business. Somehow we need the Chinese crew to go away and I will do it.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/thp?query=lanlanWhere do I sign the petition?

GoodTimeSoahu
09-21-16, 21:09
I would like to do a follow up review on my favorite FBSM massage provider Ameah. I have reviewed her before and would like to recommend her again to anyone looking to get a legit Full body Sensual Massage with a very satisfying HE.

First things first, this woman is HOT! She's caucasian and one of the most beautiful women I have known. Pretty face, GREAT Body! Not Kim Kardasshian dispproportionate, but statuesque, graceful and very shapely. Most of all, its all natural! C-cups, tight body, and great ass! She really takes good care of her body and it shows. She has Tats but they are feminine and do not detract from her beauty, they actually compliment her. For me it is a visual feast for my eyes whenever I visit her. Her massages are done full nude.

I have been visiting her on a regular basis for over a year and a half. She has a great personality and is quite intelligent. I always enjoy my conversations with her. She is my chill, beautiful sensual female friend. She's worked as a legit massage therapist before, is also a reiki practitioner, and she always gets rid of any kinks or aches when I visit. She uses Tantric techniques in her massage and lived and studied tantra on Maui for a good length of time. As a result of her training, her massage and deep breathing techniques have helped me with my ED due to diabetes and I always leave very happy with a BIG smile on my face! She also introduced me to yoga which I would never have done if I did not visit her, and this also helps my diabetes.

Because she's so damned beautiful, I myself want to look as good as I can when I visit, so I have started to regularly workout and eat better just so I don't look like an out of shape, scrawny slob when I visit. Since I am now in a lot better shape and looking better physically I think I may be getting glances from women now, which helps my confidence and makes the ego feel good. So visiting her has not only helped me with the typical male urge to release myself, but she has helped me with my health in general.

Something that not many providers probably do.

She is FBSM only, no FS or extras. So it's expected that you will be a gentleman when you see her and please treat her with respect. This may turn off some who are out there just for a screw or other extra services. But she provides a unique FBSM experience that is not your typical FOB girl experience here in Honolulu. She has always been a honest and ultra reliable provider for me, one of the many reasons I see her regularly. Its always a crap shoot picking a provider in backpage and I am glad I don't need to go through that now that I see her regularly. I usually give her extra for being so reliable, her awesome massage skills in general, good conversation and for looking so damned good! She is definitely upscale compared to other independent massage providers in Honolulu.

She is from the mainland and there is always a chance that she may decide to go back. I want her to stay so I hope my review helps her to stay. She is a unique provider here in Hawaii and a special lady in general. Looks / Service / Atitiude rates and link to BP Ad below.

L: 10 S: 9. 5 A:10.

$. 00/30.

$. 50/60.

$$. 00/90.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while-im-here-4-1-week/5049260Great review! May I ask for a working link please.

Member #6232
09-21-16, 21:11
Where do I sign the petition?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/thp?query=lanlanSign me up on that petition. Let's identify the business by name and apartment number and the lists of shortcomings from these establishments which majority are not even licensed. Plenty from 6th floor thru 18th floor. They all connected and like to short you even if you paid the hourly rate. Rob and steal. They only like the kala and no care how they get it. Unfortunately get so much hard up mongers willing to pay full price for half time. Probably not Internet savvy types. Need to get them educated and in the know.

DeadHead1
09-21-16, 22:55
Great review! May I ask for a working link please.Or PM us her info, saw her add a few years ago, when she was on Oahu, wish I tried.

SquirtLuva69
09-22-16, 00:03
SL69.

Mongerholic.Called and tt selena, pic is of new girl Nina. Guess I need to check it out.