PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

SCJohn
07-11-16, 13:52
Thank you Sir Blake. I will follow your advice. Maybe he forgot to put in name of therapist and.

Name of regular therapist and location. Will wait a couple days for him to update us. Did send him PM.

Too. Thank you.He's posted about going to see Summer at Siam Thai (#13733) for a 90 min session, so I'd suspect that the location. As to the friend's name, that's still a mystery.

HaYn1
07-11-16, 13:57
New ad (now on BP) same promise. Check her ads (same Ph#) on CL under "Mind & Body Therapy", "Asian Therapist" and an old one that is gone now but the pics are attached. The reviews are negative, just a tease but who knows, YMMV? I for one would love to massage her thick thighs!Don't waste your time or money! Not even worth it. Went to her new location she was on Amana. She does have a nice new place in Kaheka professional building. But that's it. Same as before no touching, who has a conversation with you about leaving her old place while giving HE. Total rip off less then 35 minutes in and out. I questioned her about it and she said next time I'll make it up too you. Next time, there won't be a next time. Save your money!

Justin Biber
07-11-16, 14:02
I would like to know if anyone else has tried. Either of them and if they have gotten more and better rates then I reported? Admin please don't ban this but it frustrates me that I reported and I I know others have gone but no one else reports back. I want to see Summer again and I want to try Kiko but not at those rates. Help a fellow brother out.I tried kiko a few weeks back. Just like the mango massage girls every thing is ala carte. Massage and HJ 120, fiv add another 40. Got the sence FS is avalible for the rite price. She has a few lbs on her but if your ok with the upsell I would recommend. After hours she will do out call but you have to pick her up, she don't have a car.

Seeker963
07-11-16, 14:25
I saw on CL that Nuru Stella is back and I know the haters could care less but I for one am stoked. Just overlook her quirky antics and be gentle and you'll be appreciated. I know I'm not alone.Quirky antics? What does that mean? Have you seen since she moved? I have not because I heard she does not offer nuru anymore which was the main selling point IMHO. Plenty of massage providers out there, not a lot of nuru.

Kaimuki
07-11-16, 14:42
Hello fellow Mongers, anyone seen or know of Jasmine's "where a bouts" lately? Is she away again? One of my fav's but disappears for weeks at a time. Love her total deep tissue massage all the time knowing what's to follow! She may not be a looker but she's a genuine nice person. LMK, Mahalo.Hey Rico. I saw her yesterday afternoon, she is back from a trip. Same great service with a smile and was a great way to beat the heat yesterday. Relaxing massage smoothing out the knots then the pleasurable finish. Monger on!

Udakine
07-11-16, 14:57
I saw on CL that Nuru Stella is back and I know the haters could care less but I for one am stoked. Just overlook her quirky antics and be gentle and you'll be appreciated. I know I'm not alone.Does she still offer he?

Mahaloz.

WomenLover2
07-11-16, 15:10
He's posted about going to see Summer at Siam Thai (#13733) for a 90 min session, so I'd suspect that the location. As to the friend's name, that's still a mystery.Thank you SC John for your research and update. I wonder who this mystery lady is too?

Hard to imagine that Tanya at Siam (owner) allows play.

AlohaJ
07-11-16, 15:55
So many of you have PM'd me regarding the MT I saw so I will let everyone know, it wasn't at Siam Thai even though I have spent many sessions there. I had to branch out on my own because I wasn't receiving responses on my request. I didn't get her name but the establishment can be found at the following link. Please be respectful, she is a really nice lady and offers a really nice service.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-thai-asian-massage-808-2950011/6197919

LowBoy123
07-11-16, 16:29
Quirky antics? What does that mean? Have you seen since she moved? I have not because I heard she does not offer nuru anymore which was the main selling point IMHO. Plenty of massage providers out there, not a lot of nuru.Must call her to schedule nuru. Her quirkiness is maybe partly paranoia about LE or just kind of a bossy way of speaking. Best not to carry on a conversation but just enjoy.

Hawaii Boy
07-11-16, 17:14
So many of you have PM'd me regarding the MT I saw so I will let everyone know, it wasn't at Siam Thai even though I have spent many sessions there. I had to branch out on my own because I wasn't receiving responses on my request. I didn't get her name but the establishment can be found at the following link. Please be respectful, she is a really nice lady and offers a really nice service.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-thai-asian-massage-808-2950011/6197919I would guess that 90% of the forum readers know who this is and are chuckling a little right now. She is great but has been around forever.

HB.

AlohaJ
07-11-16, 18:50
I wasn't aware at the time the provider was so well known, and as mentioned before I had to break out on my own, which sometimes has mixed results. I apologize to everyone for my ignorance, and this was definitely a lesson learned. Maybe in the future people on this forum can be a little less aggressive to those who may not have 100's of experiences and 100's of posts.

Hawaii Boy
07-11-16, 18:54
I wasn't aware at the time the provider was so well known, and as mentioned before I had to break out on my own, which sometimes has mixed results. I apologize to everyone for my ignorance, and this was definitely a lesson learned. Maybe in the future people on this forum can be a little less aggressive to those who may not have 100's of experiences and 100's of posts.I didn't mean they were chuckling at you not knowing, it was the reference to the butt massage. That's her specialty. Ha ha.

HB.

AwabiHunter
07-11-16, 19:03
If anyone else is interested, Stella offers services for men, women and couples. My wife had a wonderful experience with Stella and will likely repeat when the itch presents itself.No shit so what she does Nuru to your wife too? Or did some FIV clit play, I didn't know she services women too.

WomenLover2
07-11-16, 20:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RicoSr1
07-11-16, 20:55

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-thai-asian-massage-808-2950011/6197919Been looking at this babe's pic for years! Is she real? Wonder what she looks like now or in the morning light? Anyway, kinda the "BILF"! Monger on My man!

AlohaJ
07-11-16, 21:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

DeadHead1
07-11-16, 23:54
Thank you SC John for your research and update. I wonder who this mystery lady is too?

Hard to imagine that Tanya at Siam (owner) allows play.Tanya has played and will play again. Boyfriend now is all. Wish Shelly would come back!!

H Mobius
07-12-16, 01:30
Been looking at this babe's pic for years! Is she real? Wonder what she looks like now or in the morning light? Anyway, kinda the "BILF"! Monger on My man!She is real. Her name is Vera, and she has been discussed on here spread back over a long time.

She wears a good amount of makeup and changes styles and hair color, but IMHO always looks good.

She is not an indie and runs her own place, so that she has any number of a variety of girls you might get if you do not specifically ask for her.

WomenLover2
07-12-16, 01:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

KaraSnsd
07-12-16, 16:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/esalen-massage-by-a-northern-italian-bolognese-beauty/6142246

Anyone tried this girl out? Picture looks fake.

Hawaii Boy
07-12-16, 17:08
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/esalen-massage-by-a-northern-italian-bolognese-beauty/6142246

Anyone tried this girl out? Picture looks fake.It is Marloes Horst.

https://www.instagram.com/marloeshorst/?hl=en

HB.

VietFunGuy
07-12-16, 21:42
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5661650613.html

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-pattaya-massage-808-227-1560/6326252

These new advertisements got my attention and peaked my curiosity. So, I lightened the photo to reveal the provider, who looks not bad. Anyone try her?

Jay Dubblefoh.Good job. This a one got my attention. But I try to get appointment last week always busy.

I had day off try again today but they say she off today.

She really looking good to me but is it worth waiting or should I move on. Any body know I thank you.

DaveHi50
07-12-16, 22:40
TOFTT.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I heard the Chinese accent and went anyway-doh! The pic is absolutely nothing like the woman who answered the door. I stayed none-the-less. Old, 50 ish Chinese Woman. Lame massage- everything offered. I honestly couldn't bring myself to do it with her, even though she was pretty much begging for it. Just couldn't do it SMH.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5679681029.html

If you are into MATURE women, this one is for you.

Weird. Asked for money before I could shower. I don't know what's up with that.

I will say this, the place is immaculately clean.

DaveHi50
07-12-16, 23:02
Plenty of reviews of Beena.

Strictly legit, but on of the best legit massage therapists out there. And maybe the sweetest girls you are ever going to meet. Minor brushing and tease but I honestly don't think she could ever go to the dark side.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5679868523.html

Pretty cute too!

Mongers Rus
07-13-16, 04:24
I always ask my self, why do I keep checking out other providers, when the greatest provider is right here, totally Hot Junko. I never have a hardtime seeing her. She always answers my calls, make appointment no problem, sessions with her is always the best. Sensual, erotic, sexy, fun, never rushed, we have a blast. Being an old time customer may help, but she was always nice to me.

Her body, face, skin is so young looking, I feel like I'm with a young girl every time I'm with her. Sweet, clean and young pussy I'll DATY for an hour. She's hard to cum, but I go down as long as she takes. Tight pussy as well as awesome pussy control, drives you crazy.

New Mongers, make your way to Junko. She'll blow your mind. Way better than any young, not experience provider out there. IMHO This girl does not age.

Rus.

Poiuy2
07-13-16, 07:27
Don't waste your time or money! Not even worth it. Went to her new location she was on Amana. She does have a nice new place in Kaheka professional building. But that's it. Same as before no touching, who has a conversation with you about leaving her old place while giving HE. Total rip off less then 35 minutes in and out. I questioned her about it and she said next time I'll make it up too you. Next time, there won't be a next time. Save your money!You should've left her a fifty and say, next time. I'll make it up to you.

Hawaiian007
07-13-16, 14:21
TOFTT.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I heard the Chinese accent and went anyway-doh! The pic is absolutely nothing like the woman who answered the door. I stayed none-the-less. Old, 50 ish Chinese Woman. Lame massage- everything offered. I honestly couldn't bring myself to do it with her, even though she was pretty much begging for it. Just couldn't do it SMH.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5679681029.html

If you are into MATURE women, this one is for you.

Weird. Asked for money before I could shower. I don't know what's up with that.

I will say this, the place is immaculately clean.LMAO. Sorry brother I put my review in the Craigslist heading instead of here but can tell you that the stench from her is absolutely unbearable and rather sickening. Like you I stayed cause the little head was in charge and should have left. Her picture is no way like what she looks like and her offerings were not worth the price. She never asked me for money upfront though. One word mongers. Avoid!

Stay safe my fellow mongers.

Zzzzzzz
07-13-16, 17:47
Good job. This a one got my attention. But I try to get appointment last week always busy.

She really looking good to me but is it worth waiting or should I move on. Any body know I thank you.Saw her last week, and she is hot as hell. Titties are off the charts, with a flat stomach and nice ass. Really good sensual massage and nail-dragging HJ.

She will upsell you for access, so play wisely. More might be available.

DJ Quick
07-13-16, 17:54
I always ask my self, why do I keep checking out other providers, when the greatest provider is right here, totally Hot Junko. I never have a hardtime seeing her. She always answers my calls, make appointment no problem, sessions with her is always the best. Sensual, erotic, sexy, fun, never rushed, we have a blast. Being an old time customer may help, but she was always nice to me.

Her body, face, skin is so young looking, I feel like I'm with a young girl every time I'm with her. Sweet, clean and young pussy I'll DATY for an hour. She's hard to cum, but I go down as long as she takes. Tight pussy as well as awesome pussy control, drives you crazy.

New Mongers, make your way to Junko. She'll blow your mind. Way better than any young, not experience provider out there. IMHO This girl does not age.

Rus.I agree with you bradah. But her new place makes it difficult for me. I only saw her once in her new place.

DaveHi50
07-13-16, 18:11
Good job. This a one got my attention. But I try to get appointment last week always busy.

She really looking good to me but is it worth waiting or should I move on. Any body know I thank you.Definitely worth the visit, but be warned she is moving back to Cal the 27th so won't be here long.

ShadyRiver23
07-13-16, 18:32
I posted a while ago and asked if any of you other mongiers out there had any recommendations of providers that could handle a guy with an extra large hammer. I got a few replies with some pointers of who to try and who not to, to you gentleman I say thank you. And then I got a few messages asking me exactly how big. I was like wth, it not an advertisement or me bragging so let's save each other's time, I won't be giving out descriptions. But anyway I've went through the list and still I am looking for that right one. I prefer Asian women so that makes it even more difficult, but I've tried almost all the headliners and it's always the same. "Honey you too big" or something to that sort. If you guys have any other ideas please drop me a message. Any and all help is appreciated, mahalo.

AznWellInDoubt
07-13-16, 20:47
Contact info for junko please.

Redneck 1
07-13-16, 21:33
Contact info for junko please.Here's the Junko advertisement, containing the phone number, posted earlier today by MasqMete in the Junko thread:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5673789871.html

Hawaiian007
07-13-16, 22:09
Aloha mongers,

Kind of curious on this one http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5681348463.html does anyone have any intel on this? Said they are in 601 CC.

Stay safe my fellow mongers.

DaViper
07-13-16, 22:27
Who would you recommend for a good massage? Play is good but not required.

CM0069
07-13-16, 22:38
Who would you recommend for a good massage? Play is good but not required.Just saw Katt's ad back up, I'd recommend her. Katt does a solid strong massage if you like. I don't bother with any funny stuff with her either. One warning is her walk on back may be too strong.

AllNuts
07-13-16, 22:44
I decided to sample Selina's pussy rub service but it quickly turned into covered services as I got to into it and wanted to tax that ass (not allowed to use any pidgin because of forum rules LOL). I say she's about the same look's and (45-50) age wise as Vicky from Royal but slightly more petite (5'3" Massage skills are typical Chinese MT, translation not much if you're expecting real skills. Standard $$ but pussy rub can be had for $. 60.

I concur. My experience with Selina was very satisfying. I'm a older Monger too, and what she does is pretty erotic aside from getting a BBFS. Her pussy is young looking and is pretty hot watching her oily lips wrap around jr slipping up and down is pretty exciting. I've had some other nuru providers, but they only do HJ. Non of them finish with unloading with their pussy slide.

IMHO this is hotter way to finish other than BBFS.

Flesh.

SquirtLuva69
07-14-16, 00:19
Who would you recommend for a good massage? Play is good but not required.With Nat in Thailand, I have been seeing Candy. Great massage if you like it harder deep tissue.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-sweet-girl-candy/4211774

SquirtLuva69
07-14-16, 00:21
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/enjoy-fantastic-massage

Looking to try. Comments?

WomenLover2
07-14-16, 01:01
With Nat in Thailand, I have been seeing Candy. Great massage if you like it harder deep tissue.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-sweet-girl-candy/4211774I saw Candy too. Did you get any play? I wasn't even allowed to touch her arms or legs or.

Anywhere else too. Massage was good though. Very good and I will repeat too for legit massage.

WomenLover2
07-14-16, 01:06
With Nat in Thailand, I have been seeing Candy. Great massage if you like it harder deep tissue.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-sweet-girl-candy/4211774Candy is a good Massage Therapsit. Very nice pressure. Just right.

She is totally legit. Pretty sweet lady. Definitely will repeat.

BoxCutter
07-14-16, 01:19
Just saw Katt's ad back up, I'd recommend her. Katt does a solid strong massage if you like. I don't bother with any funny stuff with her either. One warning is her walk on back may be too strong.I concur, Katt is definitely one of the best therapists out there. If you like a lot of thai stretching, she is the best for that IMO.

WomenLover2
07-14-16, 01:27
I concur, Katt is definitely one of the best therapists out there. If you like a lot of thai stretching, she is the best for that IMO.Please explain why you feel her back walking too strong.

Too heavy? Thank you.

Magnod
07-14-16, 04:08
I decided to sample Selina's pussy rub service but it quickly turned into covered services as I got to into it and wanted to tax that ass (not allowed to use any pidgin because of forum rules LOL). I say she's about the same look's and (45-50) age wise as Vicky from Royal but slightly more petite (5'3" Massage skills are typical Chinese MT, translation not much if you're expecting real skills. Standard $$ but pussy rub can be had for $. 60.Thanks for the description. I was getting the impression that she was pretty good looking from other comments, but Vicky is just "all right" so I appreciate the comparison. That combined with the lack of massage skills makes it easy to avoid.

Magnod
07-14-16, 04:09
Who is the MT that works out of Discovery Bay in Waikiki? I see the ads, but when I search up Discovery Bay it comes up as Son Kyong's place. The number (808-947-8777) appears to match Golden Plumeria Spa on Google.

Is that right? I was searching it up on my phone during a meeting, so it wasn't very thorough.

REJUVENATE YOUR MIND, BODY & SOUL AT THE SPA WAIKIKI 808-947-8777

FOR MEN & WOMEN, EUROPEAN FACIAL & RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE ( MELT INTO MASSAGE )

COUPLE MASSAGE, PAIN BODY FOR ACUPUNCTURE BY APPOINTMENT

NOW SPECIAL PRICE FOR FULL BODY MASSAGE AT 10AM TO 6PM

7DAYS WEEK 9AM - 3 AM

1778 ALA MOANA BLVD. LOWER LEVEL AT DISCOVERY BAY SHOPPING CENTER ACROSS HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE

HaYn1
07-14-16, 06:33
Who is the MT that works out of Discovery Bay in Waikiki? I see the ads, but when I search up Discovery Bay it comes up as Son Kyong's place. The number (808-947-8777) appears to match Golden Plumeria Spa on Google.

Is that right? I was searching it up on my phone during a meeting, so it wasn't very thorough.

FOR MEN & WOMEN, EUROPEAN FACIAL & RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE ( MELT INTO MASSAGE )

7DAYS WEEK 9AM - 3 AM

1778 ALA MOANA BLVD. LOWER LEVEL AT DISCOVERY BAY SHOPPING CENTER ACROSS HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGEThat's her in discovery! But I heard she retired. Hmmm?

Lualualei808
07-14-16, 09:45

7DAYS WEEK 9AM - 3 AM

1778 ALA MOANA BLVD. LOWER LEVEL AT DISCOVERY BAY SHOPPING CENTER ACROSS HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGESK was using a different telephone number. She is retired.

Blade82
07-14-16, 10:57
Please explain why you feel her back walking too strong.

Too heavy? Thank you.Last I saw she is actually very petite, she just knows all the exact points and techniques to make a man cry LOL.

Downtown Zippy
07-14-16, 15:08
If you know, you kno LOL. She has magical fingers

OnlyMe808
07-14-16, 15:40
IMO you won't find a more attractive MT at the Century Center. Sweet heart of a woman. If you get any play you are a rare specimen. She is married.

AwabiHunter
07-14-16, 16:54
Damn, what is the name of the girl in the top picture of this ad?

She looks seriously hot, reminds me of how Stacy used to look at Thai Hawaiian back when Nikki worked there as well.

Does she play?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-pattaya-massage-808-2271560/6359113

Viet Whisperer
07-14-16, 17:06

She looks seriously hot, reminds me of how Stacy used to look at Thai Hawaiian back when Nikki worked there as well.

Does she play?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-pattaya-massage-808-2271560/6359113I was waiting for another appointment one day and saw that sexy lady come downstairs to get food and was wondering where she worked in the building. Now I know. Thanks!

VietFunGuy
07-14-16, 17:57
Saw her last week, and she is hot as hell. Titties are off the charts, with a flat stomach and nice ass. Really good sensual massage and nail-dragging HJ.

She will upsell you for access, so play wisely. More might be available.Got to agree Bro. She hot hot hot. I like a petite on a girl. She is small and wow, wow, wow on a body. I had a same experience like you good massage and great the ending. I want to going back and see if I can get a Russian. Thanks for the info Bro.

Coffee Bean
07-14-16, 18:04

Does she play?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-pattaya-massage-808-2271560/6359113Looks like Emma. Cool local girl. PM you more info.

Ck813
07-14-16, 18:19
I guess no one wants to believe me but it's okay. Yes I don't get play, yes you all may think I'm just shooting down Thai Pattaya but I'm telling you that girl is huge and I don't mean her tits. Nikki sent me a picture of her and I was stoked till I saw her in person. If she can lose all that weight in a month the. Yes she is one I would love to bang. Jessie is the one to see. Who will you believe brother with 2 post or I with almost a thousand and I don't lie. I just wish Nikki would give me play. I know why Nikki will not give me play and it goes way way back but that is dumb because that is so long time history. Let it go Nikki, everyone is posting about you so it doesn't matter what happened almost 7-10 years ago. Be happy I tell you the truth and I don't lie to you. Better to know the truth then be lied to.

Looks like Emma. Cool local girl. PM you more info.

Xplict
07-14-16, 20:07
Looks like Emma. Cool local girl. PM you more info.Does she play?

Jan Fortifore
07-15-16, 01:40
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5683106766.html

Cute girl in the photo. No hits on Google images or Tineye. Phone number doesn't turn up on Google as a known operation, either. Anyone have information on this spot?

Jan Fortifore.

Lkjhgf
07-15-16, 02:20
Zip, better no fall a sleep, or your ass be up the creek, only if she rim.

If you know, you kno LOL. She has magical fingers

Hawaiian007
07-15-16, 13:56
I guess no one wants to believe me but it's okay. Yes I don't get play, yes you all may think I'm just shooting down Thai Pattaya but I'm telling you that girl is huge and I don't mean her tits. Nikki sent me a picture of her and I was stoked till I saw her in person. If she can lose all that weight in a month the. Yes she is one I would love to bang. Jessie is the one to see. Who will you believe brother with 2 post or I with almost a thousand and I don't lie. I just wish Nikki would give me play. I know why Nikki will not give me play and it goes way way back but that is dumb because that is so long time history. Let it go Nikki, everyone is posting about you so it doesn't matter what happened almost 7-10 years ago. Be happy I tell you the truth and I don't lie to you. Better to know the truth then be lied to.Emma, started off looking quite hot and literally just let herself go. She probably gained 30 pounds since I saw her for the first time when she came into action after a special phone call from Nikki. Fake tits, kid stretched stomach, tats all over (yes even under the clothing area) no further comment on how I know. She will not allow FS that's 100% a no go. Drives a large Armada I think but it is a huge SUV and her boy is probably now 8 or so? Just not the type for me anyway but to each his own. Fake tits, fake hair, appears to have lots of baggage IMHO and I am not there for psychiatric reasons having to play and figure out mind games, rather play Pokemon Go LOL.

As for Jessie she was there initially with Nikki, left to go work at Tanaya place on Kapiolani and is now back here with Nikki. Her massive tits aren't all they appear to be, large masses of soft and I do mean soft real flesh, laying on her back they simply fall to her side (again no comment on how I know this-sorry). She is quite nice and very pleasant conversation but she is more of a carefree person and doesn't like to be tied down. She loves to travel and just enjoy life.

As for Nikki, play can be had, I've had but she is mostly into pleasing the man if you know what I mean. She will / did allow me just a couple of times to play with her but from history I think she might play for the other team or bat for both sides.

Stay strong my fellow mongers.

YzalMan
07-15-16, 15:29
Any info or reviews on her?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5683309359.html

Bono888
07-15-16, 16:13
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5683106766.html

Cute girl in the photo. No hits on Google images or Tineye. Phone number doesn't turn up on Google as a known operation, either. Anyone have information on this spot?

Jan Fortifore.Stay away from this one. Took the plunge there other day thinking will get a cute girl. I was wrong. If that is the girl in the pic. It was taking 5 years ago and 40 pounds less. Massage was lame and HE was like like a jackhammer. Left $ will not repeat.

Coffee Bean
07-15-16, 18:17
Emma, started off looking quite hot and literally just let herself go. She probably gained 30 pounds since I saw her for the first time when she came into action after a special phone call from Nikki. Fake tits, kid stretched stomach, tats all over (yes even under the clothing area) no further comment on how I know. She will not allow FS that's 100% a no go. Drives a large Armada I think but it is a huge SUV and her boy is probably now 8 or so? Just not the type for me anyway but to each his own. Fake tits, fake hair, appears to have lots of baggage IMHO and I am not there for psychiatric reasons having to play and figure out mind games, rather play Pokemon Go LOL.

As for Jessie she was there initially with Nikki, left to go work at Tanaya place on Kapiolani and is now back here with Nikki. Her massive tits aren't all they appear to be, large masses of soft and I do mean soft real flesh, laying on her back they simply fall to her side (again no comment on how I know this-sorry). She is quite nice and very pleasant conversation but she is more of a carefree person and doesn't like to be tied down. She loves to travel and just enjoy life.

As for Nikki, play can be had, I've had but she is mostly into pleasing the man if you know what I mean. She will / did allow me just a couple of times to play with her but from history I think she might play for the other team or bat for both sides.

Stay strong my fellow mongers.

007.She was a lot bigger than the pic Nikki sent me but she had cut face, was super cool and I left "happy". Repeat? Maybe.

Coffee Bean
07-15-16, 18:31
In a rut. All my go to girls gone. My main girl in Thailand. My second favorite "retired". Third favorite moved to Kapolei. Two different favorites disappeared, never to be seen again. No one out there that I want to give repeat business to. Lots of HE available but trying to find the peer-reviewed combination of looks, massage skill, and "extras" is tough to find. Should have been more thankful when ihad 4 or 5 different girls in my rotation. Oh well. The search continues. Good hunting guys.

SCJohn
07-15-16, 18:40
In a rut. All my go to girls gone. My main girl in Thailand. My second favorite "retired". Third favorite moved to Kapolei. Two different favorites disappeared, never to be seen again. No one out there that I want to give repeat business to. Lots of HE available but trying to find the peer-reviewed combination of looks, massage skill, and "extras" is tough to find. Should have been more thankful when ihad 4 or 5 different girls in my rotation. Oh well. The search continues. Good hunting guys.I've experienced the Feast and Famine syndrome too. At one time, I had so many girls in rotation, that it was pushing the budget over the line. But they all eventually leave or retire. I've always tried to sample some new provider every once in a while keep back filling the stable.

PureSexxy
07-15-16, 18:49
In a rut. All my go to girls gone. My main girl in Thailand. My second favorite "retired". Third favorite moved to Kapolei. Two different favorites disappeared, never to be seen again. No one out there that I want to give repeat business to. Lots of HE available but trying to find the peer-reviewed combination of looks, massage skill, and "extras" is tough to find. Should have been more thankful when ihad 4 or 5 different girls in my rotation. Oh well. The search continues. Good hunting guys.Which girl moved to Kapolei and doesn't she provide HJ. Can PM me if you don't want to share on board. Mahalos.

Coffee Bean
07-15-16, 19:51
I've experienced the Feast and Famine syndrome too. At one time, I had so many girls in rotation, that it was pushing the budget over the line. But they all eventually leave or retire. I've always tried to sample some new provider every once in a while keep back filling the stable.Ha ha. Why are we so greedy. We should take care of our regulars but the monger in us wants new meat. Hate to think about the thousands of dollars wasted on shifty massages, but the thrill of the hunt is too powerful.

SCJohn
07-15-16, 20:35
Ha ha. Why are we so greedy. We should take care of our regulars but the monger in us wants new meat. Hate to think about the thousands of dollars wasted on shifty massages, but the thrill of the hunt is too powerful.It's a two way street. As much as we'd like to think that we have a relationship, and in the very rare case some have, the majority of these encounters are a business transaction. We pay, they provide a service. I had one ATF (cute haole girl), who I saw whenever she came to town. We did overnight sessions, I'd travel to her home base and see her. On her birthday, I took her out to Mastro's Steak house, and bought her a bunch of gifts. She probably received 30% of my hobby expenditures. After 4 years she suddenly retired. I haven't gotten a response to any message or any contact since.

I had another middle age Chinese woman who I followed from AMP to AMP, eventually, I would only see her at her home. I always saw her twice a month. She gave a good massage w / HE. I never saw her naked or had FS with her. I'd often stay for dinner or have drinks with her friends that came over when I was there. One day after I left, she texted me that I was cheap and should pay more next time. WTH, I always paid her $150 for the session and brought over food and drink. Have never been back.

CardSource52
07-15-16, 21:32
It's a two way street. As much as we'd like to think that we have a relationship, and in the very rare case some have, the majority of these encounters are a business transaction. We pay, they provide a service. I had one ATF (cute haole girl), who I saw whenever she came to town. We did overnight sessions, I'd travel to her home base and see her. On her birthday, I took her out to Mastro's Steak house, and bought her a bunch of gifts. She probably received 30% of my hobby expenditures. After 4 years she suddenly retired. I haven't gotten a response to any message or any contact since.

I had another middle age Chinese woman who I followed from AMP to AMP, eventually, I would only see her at her home. I always saw her twice a month. She gave a good massage w / HE. I never saw her naked or had FS with her. I'd often stay for dinner or have drinks with her friends that came over when I was there. One day after I left, she texted me that I was cheap and should pay more next time. WTH, I always paid her $150 for the session and brought over food and drink. Have never been back.Sorry to hear your story but the reality is these woman are looking for a guy to marry so they can get out of their current life style. Even if she likes you but you are not able to take her out of her life style she may take a offer from someone else that she may not like as much but willing to marry her or take care of her. I'm sure no girl enjoy what they are doing and will settle for a comfortable life as a house wife. That may be the case with the girl who won't respond to your text. She found someone who will commit to her 100%. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you. Seem you were very generous and nice to them.

SquirtLuva69
07-16-16, 01:18
Finally was able to schedule with her this time in Hawaii. Always liked her cleavage shots. Well like all have said, cute / pretty, petite and soft, shaved, nice cherrys on enhanced soft cees. She is soooo sooo nice to be with. Conversation, her demenor, her sensual style, moans, I could go on and on and sound like her boyfriend. Get her while she is here is you haven't tried, you should. If you've been, repeat.

AllNuts
07-16-16, 03:26
Which one is Anna?

Finally was able to schedule with her this time in Hawaii. Always liked her cleavage shots. Well like all have said, cute / pretty, petite and soft, shaved, nice cherrys on enhanced soft cees. She is soooo sooo nice to be with. Conversation, her demenor, her sensual style, moans, I could go on and on and sound like her boyfriend. Get her while she is here is you haven't tried, you should. If you've been, repeat.

Anonymous479
07-16-16, 03:59
Finally was able to schedule with her this time in Hawaii. Always liked her cleavage shots. Well like all have said, cute / pretty, petite and soft, shaved, nice cherrys on enhanced soft cees. She is soooo sooo nice to be with. Conversation, her demenor, her sensual style, moans, I could go on and on and sound like her boyfriend. Get her while she is here is you haven't tried, you should. If you've been, repeat.What kind of service did you get? Anything bb or all covered?

JSmooth87
07-16-16, 05:27
Any of you guys checked out Leah Cox from Wahiawa yet? I will try to go soon but hope I could get any info such as how she looks, rate, etc. Thanks in advance and I will post after I go.

The Warriorz
07-16-16, 05:27
Finally was able to schedule with her this time in Hawaii. Always liked her cleavage shots. Well like all have said, cute / pretty, petite and soft, shaved, nice cherrys on enhanced soft cees. She is soooo sooo nice to be with. Conversation, her demenor, her sensual style, moans, I could go on and on and sound like her boyfriend. Get her while she is here is you haven't tried, you should. If you've been, repeat.Link to her ad?

Jan Fortifore
07-16-16, 07:15
Stay away from this one. Took the plunge there other day thinking will get a cute girl. I was wrong. If that is the girl in the pic. It was taking 5 years ago and 40 pounds less. Massage was lame and HE was like like a jackhammer. Left $ will not repeat.And reporting about your time. That is what this forum is for.

Jay Dubblefoh.

J J W
07-16-16, 12:10
In a rut. All my go to girls gone. My main girl in Thailand. My second favorite "retired". Third favorite moved to Kapolei. Two different favorites disappeared, never to be seen again. No one out there that I want to give repeat business to. Lots of HE available but trying to find the peer-reviewed combination of looks, massage skill, and "extras" is tough to find. Should have been more thankful when ihad 4 or 5 different girls in my rotation. Oh well. The search continues. Good hunting guys.Is your main girl coming back? If so what does she offer you if you don't mind me asking?

JSmooth87
07-16-16, 13:42
Saw Emma few days ago. She was nice. A thick Korean lady. Alright looking not ugly. Maybe late 40's not sure. Massage was alright. Partaken with CBJ. Which lead to CFS. CG. The whole time till finish. Love her grunts and moans.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-in-aiea/4210672

Huurajah!Very nice! I'm going to see her today and jr is soo excited. What was the total cost if I may ask?

SquirtLuva69
07-16-16, 14:59
Link to her ad?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sweet-chinese-beauty-relax-with-anna-im-here-for-you/5463966

AirportUse
07-16-16, 15:23
She is real. Her name is Vera, and she has been discussed on here spread back over a long time.

She wears a good amount of makeup and changes styles and hair color, but IMHO always looks good.

She is not an indie and runs her own place, so that she has any number of a variety of girls you might get if you do not specifically ask for her.Yes, I go by to see her every now and then. She's pretty and her massage was relaxing for me. Nice HJ at the end. I think you'll like it if you go.

Mongers Rus
07-16-16, 16:24
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sweet-chinese-beauty-relax-with-anna-im-here-for-you/5463966Yup this provider is hot! All real pics in ad. Been with her before, all covered.

Rus.

BeaverLiquor
07-16-16, 16:31
Yup this provider is hot! All real pics in ad. Been with her before, all covered.

Rus.$. 6 for hour, how much for the extras?

Eluder
07-16-16, 16:42
Any of you guys checked out Leah Cox from Wahiawa yet? I will try to go soon but hope I could get any info such as how she looks, rate, etc. Thanks in advance and I will post after I go.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7513-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2927418&highlight=Leah+cox#post2927418

Check out the link above. From what I understand you would most definitely want to take the trip over. I talked to her on kik and she seems nice. Told her if I'm in her neck of the woods I would stop by.

Conker
07-16-16, 17:56
Which one is Anna?Thai anna is the one on right. But I think he talking about Chinese anna on 12th or 13th floor.

VietFunGuy
07-16-16, 20:23
Thai anna is the one on right. But I think he talking about Chinese anna on 12th or 13th floor.Don't mean to be a rude so apology. The thai anna is definately the one on a the left side in a profile posing with some shadow. I just saw her and she is the little hottie with the body on the left.

I look at the other link for another anna somebody put on a here and that isn't the thai anna.

I hope this is a help. Sorry working on the english.

Peace.

Jan Fortifore
07-16-16, 20:41
Which one is Anna?Run a search in the forum and there are many posts about her the first week of July.
Newest photo here:
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=6359113&image=6359102

Jan Fortifore.

Conker
07-16-16, 20:58
Thai anna is the one on right. But I think he talking about Chinese anna on 12th or 13th floor.Yes the one on the left (face palm).

Jan Fortifore
07-16-16, 21:23
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-thai-girl/6051002

Another wow photo on Backpage this weekend. No hits on Google images or Tineye. Phone number leads to this establishment:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5685072923.html

Do you folks think it is a bait and switch situation?

Jay Dubblefoh.

AllNuts
07-17-16, 04:17
This Anna than, nice to know. Thanks Conker.

Thai anna is the one on right. But I think he talking about Chinese anna on 12th or 13th floor.Relax With Me ANNA.

Full Body Relaxation from soft & sensual pretty girl. Chinese Sweetie.

Nice, private room, clean with soothing & relaxing atmosphere. Shower is available.

Sweet & Petite Chinese Girl to make your wishes come true. Never rushed.

Visit me for a very soothing and relaxing experience!! Let me help you make your day a pleasurable one $60 1 hr.

Please call for an appointment 808-200-8012,Incall only. Open everyday 9 am to 11 pm.

SquirtLuva69
07-17-16, 06:02

Another wow photo on Backpage this weekend. No hits on Google images or Tineye. Phone number leads to this establishment:

Jay Dubblefoh.She has nice boobs in 1st 3 pics, then the disappear in the last, so I dunno.

Mongers Rus
07-17-16, 07:11
$. 6 for hour, how much for the extras?Standard FS AMP $.5

AllNuts
07-17-16, 09:33
I think the bait and switch is the 1st picture you posted of the girl with the tits does not match the girl in the picture. Providers throw in a fake pic with real ones to up there sex appeal. Hell I'm sure it works on some mongers LOL.

Jay Dubblefoh.

JSmooth87
07-17-16, 13:11
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7513-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2927418&highlight=Leah+cox#post2927418

Check out the link above. From what I understand you would most definitely want to take the trip over. I talked to her on kik and she seems nice. Told her if I'm in her neck of the woods I would stop by.Wow awesome info. Her body looks so fricken hot! I will definitely consider seeing her soon. Thanks a lot.

SCJohn
07-17-16, 13:23
Sorry to hear your story but the reality is these woman are looking for a guy to marry so they can get out of their current life style. Even if she likes you but you are not able to take her out of her life style she may take a offer from someone else that she may not like as much but willing to marry her or take care of her. I'm sure no girl enjoy what they are doing and will settle for a comfortable life as a house wife. That may be the case with the girl who won't respond to your text. She found someone who will commit to her 100%. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you. Seem you were very generous and nice to them.CS, no need for pity. LOL. We all know the game here. Had a great time with that girl, but the adventure is to find the next one and enjoy the moment. No regrets.

JSmooth87
07-17-16, 13:31
My co worker use to visit Emma several times at her old work place and use to tell me his experiances about her. She seemed like a winner! Also the reviews for her on here is positive. Yesterday I decided to take a drive there so I left work early and got there at 9:00 am. She opened the door and I greeted me in. She wasn't ugly or hot. Average older asian lady imo, but she is very nice. Anyways, walked in the room and she told me she can only give me 30 minutes cause she has another client coming in. I didn't wanted to hear that but I said okay. She asked for the $ upfront. Got naked laid down on the table. She walked in, rubbed my cock a little and put some lotion on her hand and starts jerking it off with her left hand, and woth her right hand she rubs the balls up and down then puts her finger on my asshole. Then she spits on my cock. I start get into it and slap her ass a bit. Tried pulling her titties out but she wouldn't let unless I gave her more. I asked her to spit on my cock more and she did. Talked dirty to her and a little later jr explodes. She wiped me up, I took a shower and noticed that there is a second room with a massage bed. So I start to wonder if there is another girl or more girls who works in the house. I didn't see anyone else tho. Anyways, as I walked out she asked for more. So I ended up giving more. So, good HJ technique, friendly and discreet. The downside is there is a short walk of shame when leaving and she did upscale. I won't repeat tho. Pm me for more details if you guys want.

HiPickle
07-17-16, 15:27
For all you looking for snow bunnies, I think I found some. "Smirk ".

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5686564889.html

HurdMan2003
07-17-16, 22:21
My co worker use to visit Emma several times at her old work place and use to tell me his experiances about her. She seemed like a winner! Also the reviews for her on here is positive. Yesterday I decided to take a drive there so I left work early and got there at 9:00 am. She opened the door and I greeted me in. She wasn't ugly or hot. Average older asian lady imo, but she is very nice. Anyways, walked in the room and she told me she can only give me 30 minutes cause she has another client coming in. I didn't wanted to hear that but I said okay. She asked for the $ upfront. Got naked laid down on the table. She walked in, rubbed my cock a little and put some lotion on her hand and starts jerking it off with her left hand, and woth her right hand she rubs the balls up and down then puts her finger on my asshole. Then she spits on my cock. I start get into it and slap her ass a bit. Tried pulling her titties out but she wouldn't let unless I gave her more. I asked her to spit on my cock more and she did. Talked dirty to her and a little later jr explodes. She wiped me up, I took a shower and noticed that there is a second room with a massage bed. So I start to wonder if there is another girl or more girls who works in the house. I didn't see anyone else tho. Anyways, as I walked out she asked for more. So I ended up giving more. So, good HJ technique, friendly and discreet. The downside is there is a short walk of shame when leaving and she did upscale. I won't repeat tho. Pm me for more details if you guys want.You have an adress, or phone #, thanks.

Logan 5595
07-18-16, 03:40
As others have reported, she is a sweetie and does a great job massaging. No extras though. We will see how long she stays this time.

RicoSr1
07-18-16, 03:53
My co worker use to visit Emma several times at her old work place and use to tell me his experiances about her. She seemed like a winner! Also the reviews for her on here is positive. Yesterday I decided to take a drive there so I left work early and got there at 9:00 am. She opened the door and I greeted me in. She wasn't ugly or hot. Average older asian lady imo, but she is very nice. Anyways, walked in the room and she told me she can only give me 30 minutes cause she has another client coming in. I didn't wanted to hear that but I said okay. She asked for the $ upfront. Got naked laid down on the table. She walked in, rubbed my cock a little and put some lotion on her hand and starts jerking it off with her left hand, and woth her right hand she rubs the balls up and down then puts her finger on my asshole. Then she spits on my cock. I start get into it and slap her ass a bit. Tried pulling her titties out but she wouldn't let unless I gave her more. I asked her to spit on my cock more and she did. Talked dirty to her and a little later jr explodes. She wiped me up, I took a shower and noticed that there is a second room with a massage bed. So I start to wonder if there is another girl or more girls who works in the house. I didn't see anyone else tho. Anyways, as I walked out she asked for more. So I ended up giving more. So, good HJ technique, friendly and discreet. The downside is there is a short walk of shame when leaving and she did upscale. I won't repeat tho. Pm me for more details if you guys want.You're obviously fairly new to this. Did you schedule an appointment? When she said she only had 30 minutes and wanted $, you should have said "thanks, but no thanks", did an about face and Hele On! I've had several good sessions with her and also with Kiki, who worked for her for about a month then left. The other girl went sooner. She can't keep girls too long, houses them, no split of the HF, they work for tips. A desperate woman who knows father time is gaining on her. Now, she won't return my calls nor texts, cause I can't be taken advantage of. And I'm no "Cheap Charlie". Good luck, be wise and be led by the head on your shoulders.

RicoSr1
07-18-16, 04:18
Want to lose your boner? Check out her latest pic! She should stick to the "abs" and tiny shorts pics.

SquirtLuva69
07-18-16, 05:20
Remember saran wrap girl? Hahaha years ago at kuhio par terrace. She is now on Maui. LOL.

http://maui.backpage.com/BodyRubs/time-to-relax/5867324

Hawaii Boy
07-18-16, 11:48
I think the bait and switch is the 1st picture you posted of the girl with the tits does not match the girl in the picture. Providers throw in a fake pic with real ones to up there sex appeal. Hell I'm sure it works on some mongers LOL.That is Lusi and used to work with Vera. Horrible experience. Walk away.

HB.

AllNuts
07-18-16, 15:11
You may lose a boner but you'll die laughing at her ad LOL. He's the pic you were looking for.

Want to lose your boner? Check out her latest pic! She should stick to the "abs" and tiny shorts pics.-Massrge therapist.

-Raw Vigan chef.

-Fitness trainer.

-Meditation instructor.

Would help you get fit & strong.

Healthy living inside out.

Let's go hike Diamond head.

It Will be at least 2-3 times in week of Morning or evening's.

Conditioning. It will be work out before climbing & The stairs 's will be the real work out there!

I will be every step to help keep tou up good form & speed.

I will give you raw Vigan super soup to start in session.

Parson who can't climb but like to get fit, l would help you yoga.

Work out or yoga stretch by.

Kaiamana beach on the glass.

Session It will be $20 hr.

Massrge by my house will be.

30 min / $45 By Kapafulu.

No shower / park st / cash only.

Massrge only / appo, only.

Rescue experience & would.

Carry water for you & let's do it.

Call / e mail / text (808) 551-9797.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Hinode
07-18-16, 16:56
You may lose a boner but you'll die laughing at her ad LOL. He's the pic you were looking for.

-Massrge therapist.

-Raw Vigan chef.

-Fitness trainer.

-Meditation instructor.

Would help you get fit & strong.

Healthy living inside out.

Let's go hike Diamond head.

It Will be at least 2-3 times in week of Morning or evening's.

Conditioning. It will be work out before climbing & The stairs 's will be the real work out there!

I will be every step to help keep tou up good form & speed.

I will give you raw Vigan super soup to start in session.

Parson who can't climb but like to get fit, l would help you yoga.

Work out or yoga stretch by.

Kaiamana beach on the glass.

Session It will be $20 hr.

Massrge by my house will be.

30 min / $45 By Kapafulu.

No shower / park st / cash only.

Massrge only / appo, only.

Rescue experience & would.

Carry water for you & let's do it.

Call / e mail / text (808) 551-9797.

Thank you! Have a great day!The fuq? LOL! $20/ hour? Thats a big negative.

GoodTimeSoahu
07-18-16, 20:41
I saw a lot of ladies these past 2 weeks and have a request on one but that comes later so here we go:

Erlinda: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5685376480.html.

- Strong massage skills, by far my fav for strong massage 9/10.

- Her HE is equally just as strong and is rushed with is "no bueno". She allowed touching of her butt 3/10.

Nadia: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5684841825.html.

- Massage skills are okay, nothing to brag about but she tries 6/10.

- On the flip she did not attempt a HE nor did she tease, I asked and she said no 0/10.

Rina / Rika? (She had an accent) https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5689391664.html.

- Massage skills were by far the weakest of the bunch and when asked to go stronger she got tired after 5 min 3/10.

- She makes up for it with an awesomely slow and sensual HE, definitely in my top for that. She allowed roaming on her butt 8/10.

Neni: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5689119953.html.

- Her thai massage style was my favorite. The strength of linda but with more stretching involved. My go to for serious body work 9/10.

- Her HE is pretty awesome, slow and sensual with eyes covered. She did not allow touching which is okay 9/10.

Now as per my request, has anyone seen these busty beautys from thai Pattaya? PM if you prefer: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5689366548.html.

Jan Fortifore
07-18-16, 22:52
I think the bait and switch is the 1st picture you posted of the girl with the tits does not match the girl in the picture. Providers throw in a fake pic with real ones to up there sex appeal. Hell I'm sure it works on some mongers LOL.Anyone know the name of the therapist wearing sunglasses in her ad?

This will help identify with whom we're making an appointment. "Hello. Yes, I'd like to make an appointment. I don't want {sunglasses girl}; I want {lingerie top} girl".

January44.

WomenLover2
07-19-16, 01:25
Anyone know the name of the therapist wearing sunglasses in her ad?

This will help identify with whom we're making an appointment. "Hello. Yes, I'd like to make an appointment. I don't want {sunglasses girl}; I want {lingerie top} girl".

January44.The girl in the sunglasses is Moonie who works out of Century Center. Nice sweet girl. Very accommodating and open.

Minded. Will repeat.

BugalooShrimp
07-19-16, 05:03
Hey guys long time lurker first time poster. Went to see Anna and I was very satisfied. L8, A9, S9. Very cheerful and accommodating. Sorry I'm not into GFE or dining at the why so I'm not sure if that's on the menu. Standard damage $$ for FS. Will be repeating soon because she leaves at the end of the month.

AllNuts
07-19-16, 05:33
Her "bobolinglish" is off the charts funny kine. That's what gives her best "f"up crazy chick of the year award" LOL.

The fuq? LOL! $20/ hour? Thats a big negative.

AllNuts
07-19-16, 05:39
If you look below Hawaii boy said her name is Lusi maybe she get one that rhyme's her name LOL. I like speak pigeon but I'm forbidden LOL.

Anyone know the name of the therapist wearing sunglasses in her ad?

January44.

Hawaiian007
07-19-16, 14:15
If you look below Hawaii boy said her name is Lusi maybe she get one that rhyme's her name LOL. I like speak pigeon but I'm forbidden LOL.Honest opinion, I had her once when she first came into the business. She was open to nearly anything, but once I got a whiff of her down there it totally turned me off. It was outright STANK! She was very open to making me happy and I just sucked her tits and fingered her pussy while she was naked and then she BBBJCIM. Damage was $. 4. Then I came to and realized what I had done (guess the smell on my finger woke me up LOL- kind of like smelling salts) and said WTF did I just do? Vowed to never again deal with her and low and behold I called Vera to schedule an appointment with someone (forget who) and got there and Vera said this girl would take the place of my intended girl. Said no thanks once I saw the offering and left. I would avoid as she is not much of a looker but from initial experience she wants to please but just can't get over the stink emanating from her pussy.

Stay safe my fellow monger and remember, sometimes you don't have to go south of the border LOL.

Hawaiian007
07-19-16, 14:17
Hey guys long time lurker first time poster. Went to see Anna and I was very satisfied. L8, A9, S9. Very cheerful and accommodating. Sorry I'm not into GFE or dining at the why so I'm not sure if that's on the menu. Standard damage $$ for FS. Will be repeating soon because she leaves at the end of the month.Aloha 1st time monger poster.

How about some details? Anna is such a common name. Which Anna? Do you have a link? Inquiring small heads want to know.

Jan Fortifore
07-19-16, 15:59
The girl in the sunglasses is Moonie who works out of Century Center. Nice sweet girl. Very accommodating and open.

Minded. Will repeat.

If you look below Hawaii boy said her name is Lusi maybe she get one that rhyme's her name LOL. I like speak pigeon but I'm forbidden LOL.

That is Lusi and used to work with Vera. Horrible experience. Walk away.

HB.Mahalo all for the quick response.

Jay Dubblefoh.

TheHammah
07-19-16, 16:09
I saw a lot of ladies these past 2 weeks and have a request on one but that comes later so here we go:

- Her HE is equally just as strong and is rushed with is "no bueno". She allowed touching of her butt 3/10.

- On the flip she did not attempt a HE nor did she tease, I asked and she said no 0/10.

Rina / Rika? (She had an accent) https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5689391664.html.

- Massage skills were by far the weakest of the bunch and when asked to go stronger she got tired after 5 min 3/10.

- She makes up for it with an awesomely slow and sensual HE, definitely in my top for that. She allowed roaming on her butt 8/10.

- Her thai massage style was my favorite. The strength of linda but with more stretching involved. My go to for serious body work 9/10.

- Her HE is pretty awesome, slow and sensual with eyes covered. She did not allow touching which is okay 9/10.

Now as per my request, has anyone seen these busty beautys from thai Pattaya? PM if you prefer: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5689366548.html.Eyes covered??

Also, I went to a couple Thai massages but was never offered or hinted anything extra.

Do you guys go on the massage bed naked or with underwear on?

I always have my boxers on. I'm thinking that might be why.

GoodTimeSoahu
07-19-16, 16:53
Hi all and thanks for the help via PM for my last question / request. I share when I can too. I will checking out some more ladies this week. One of them I was wondering if anyone has had any luck:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5684943093.html

This one advertises brazilian wax and massage so maybe HE?

Also does anyone know who honolulu girl is, she PM me and asked me stuff but I could not find a link to any ad of her on backpage or therapeutic in craigslist.

Thanks again.

NiceBush808
07-19-16, 17:11
Hi all and thanks for the help via PM for my last question / request. I share when I can too. I will checking out some more ladies this week. One of them I was wondering if anyone has had any luck:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5684943093.html

This one advertises brazilian wax and massage so maybe HE?

Also does anyone know who honolulu girl is, she PM me and asked me stuff but I could not find a link to any ad of her on backpage or therapeutic in craigslist.

Thanks again.The girl in the ad dosent look that bad IMO. What is she, Thai, Filipino, or maybe Chinese? Local? I think she's alright , wow. Anyone know if she will. Give extras and if she will get naked. Too and Bush, if anyone's. Had any experience with her lately.

Pm me is fine thanks.

Redneck 1
07-19-16, 17:57
Also does anyone know who honolulu girl is, she PM me and asked me stuff but I could not find a link to any ad of her on backpage or therapeutic in craigslist.Yes, I've responded to the similar inquiry that you posted in the "General Reports" thread.

Coffee Bean
07-19-16, 18:28
The girl in the ad dosent look that bad IMO. What is she, Thai, Filipino, or maybe Chinese? Local? I think she's alright , wow. Anyone know if she will. Give extras and if she will get naked. Too and Bush, if anyone's. Had any experience with her lately.

Pm me is fine thanks.2.

That's Darlene. Formerly at Zena. Reportedly totally legit. But who knows.

SCJohn
07-19-16, 18:33
Eyes covered??

Also, I went to a couple Thai massages but was never offered or hinted anything extra.

I always have my boxers on. I'm thinking that might be why.Yep, you should strip down and get on the bed naked. Don't bother covering yourself with the sheet. You can also make the first move by brush her calves and rubbing her butt. Also do your homework, if you are in a legit place, your chances of getting any play is limited.

First Try
07-19-16, 18:34

That's Darlene. Formerly at Zena. Reportedly totally legit. But who knows.Google search states it is closed. Can anyone confirm?

DeadHead1
07-19-16, 18:57
Google search states it is closed. Can anyone confirm?Darlene is with Selena. She gained a lot a weight.

RicoSr1
07-19-16, 23:22
Google search states it is closed. Can anyone confirm?Yes. The babe fell on hard times, as with many businesses. And yes, still totally legit, very married and a few extra pounds. But, still as beautiful and one of the best legit massages available. Selena used to work for her and now runs / owns Spaya Thai Massage at CC, 2503. A really nice, very clean and comfortable setting.

RicoSr1
07-19-16, 23:29
The girl in the ad dosent look that bad IMO. What is she, Thai, Filipino, or maybe Chinese? Local? I think she's alright , wow. Anyone know if she will. Give extras and if she will get naked. Too and Bush, if anyone's. Had any experience with her lately.

Pm me is fine thanks.She is Vietnamese, married with a young daughter. Totally legit. Very friendly and professional, you'll get no play.

PS: The girl in the ad is not Darlene.

Fire94
07-20-16, 00:01
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5691364118.html

Anybody have HE with her?

DarthTyranus
07-20-16, 02:20
Eyes covered??

I always have my boxers on. I'm thinking that might be why.That's pretty much the reason. You aren't supposed to wear anything except the sheet. You aren't getting HE because you are making it difficult for them. Try without and see what happens. YMMV so no guarantees.

Seeker963
07-20-16, 02:38
That's pretty much the reason. You aren't supposed to wear anything except the sheet. You aren't getting HE because you are making it difficult for them. Try without and see what happens. YMMV so no guarantees.I concur. And think about it the other way around. For a girl to take off her panties with you it's a pretty clear signal. I think you need to make the same signal. But as you see on the board it isn't guarans.

AlohaJ
07-20-16, 02:45
There are a couple more things you can do to throw her signs you're game. While lying on your stomach, spread your legs as wide as you can as long as they stay on the table. You can also give your MT a sign by using light moans and a slight hip thrust when sh massages your inner thighs and butt. If they don't offer anything after doing stuff like that, she will likely be a legit provider. Just a few things I've done in the past.

SmoothRider
07-20-16, 03:30
Eyes covered??

I always have my boxers on. I'm thinking that might be why.Eh manI did the same thing. I like the Thai Massage places and didn't know whether to wear my boxers or not. It seemed like some places I went to you were supposed to wear loose clothing. So, eventually I tried without boxers on and it sometimes ends up happy sometimes not. YMMV like the other guy was saying. It's a nice surprise when it happens and you're not sure if you're going to get it or not!

RiverRat22
07-20-16, 06:57
Google search states it is closed. Can anyone confirm?Its been closed for about 2 months.

Hinode
07-20-16, 11:59
Eyes covered??

I always have my boxers on. I'm thinking that might be why.I always wear boxers, but when I go to get massage, I always take it off.

Like other braddahs have posted before, the legit ones who offer no happy endings, it will not matter whether you have your underwear on or not. Some get offended, others, don't allow roaming, remember the fight club rules!

H.

Hinode
07-20-16, 12:16
Speaking of which, any braddahs can recommend a MT who does NOT use massage oil for Swedish?

Reason why I'm asking is, the SO is aware 24/7. Cannot be having the ride, nor my clothes be smelling like oil. Bumbai, catch cracks. A dead hinode is not a good hinode.

H.

Magnod
07-20-16, 13:21
Speaking of which, any braddahs can recommend a MT who does NOT use massage oil for Swedish?

Reason why I'm asking is, the SO is aware 24/7. Cannot be having the ride, nor my clothes be smelling like oil. Bumbai, catch cracks. A dead hinode is not a good hinode.

H.Tomiko only used powder. Other places give you options on oil or lotion if you ask.

TheHammah
07-20-16, 15:17
LOL, do any of you guys reject the masseuse like at a regular AMP if you don't like how she looks?

What's the suggestted tip?

Cloe Stone
07-20-16, 16:48

Now as per my request, has anyone seen these busty beautys from thai Pattaya? PM if you prefer: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5689366548.html.Good report. I can verify all but Neny. Went to see her before and no hint of play. After this post, went to see her again and no hint of play. I even asked and she said she never do. Perhaps this was not Neny? Her massage is great, strictly legit. I will not repeat, but if HE was involved, she would be on my regular list.

GoodTimeSoahu
07-20-16, 18:10
Last report for awhile since I have had tooo much fun these past 2 weeks!

So I just saw anna: the middle one in this picture- https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5692713388.html.

Her massage skills are great, very thai style combination like Neni which I like. Although she uses some strong NURU like gel which is crazy slimy, a first for me. To be honest, it felt pretty good for the HE. Regarding that, she upsells on the way out for it. Asks for 70 or more in tip which I apologized for not knowing her rates. I gave her 50 and she was okay with it.

Massage skills 7/10.

HE skills 7/10.

I wish she would let me touch those big bazookas of hers but no go. If she did, maybe I would have actually given her 60. A shame really. By the way, she wore the exact outfit in the picture. Cute girl and can keep a conversation. Anybody know about the other ladies there shown in the picture. It would be nice to touch the big chest gals while the end is near. PM if you guys prefer, thanks again for any and all info.

Have fun out there!

Ck813
07-20-16, 18:43
I was cruising in the 7/11 parking lot going through ads. I call the sugaring bunny ad and lady sounds cute make an appointment. Walk up to the house in Diamond Head, she opens the door and bam I'm turned off. I ask her if she is the therapist she says yes I abruptly say I no like. She says okay bye. I was always told to dress decent and smell good before going to see a MT. This lady looked Chinese maybe 40-50 5 feet 4 inches tall 135 wearing beat up shorts and a beat up tank top. Her hair was in a bun ugly bun and she looked like she just got done doing chores no make up nothing. Big big turn off.

Next stop 2403 to see Sharp. In the picture she looked not bad. When I got there for an older lady she looked not bad and kept herself nice and was really clean nice dress everything you expect. I get into the room and she starts massaging too soft. I ask her to go harder still too soft. She does this thing where she pinches your upper sides real weird. Then she climbs on you and you are like a big duck and with her legs she squeezes you like a pussy tightening on your dick. Dan weird. What finally killed the fight was when she mentioned her husband pau that was it all bets are off and she talks and talks and talks. She will give you a HE I said no. I was completely turned off. If she didn't mention her husband, talk so much and do that weird squeezing thing heck yeah I would of got the HE. She is probably in her late 50 to very early 60. I got to go but will report on Gina from 2403 who I had right after Sharp.

Ernestm
07-20-16, 18:50

H.I have gotten massages at Thai Style and they have used a lotion on me that washes off easily with the shower after the massage.

AirportUse
07-20-16, 19:32
LOL, do any of you guys reject the masseuse like at a regular AMP if you don't like how she looks?

What's the suggestted tip?Hah! I want to know that too! I've never done it yet but was tempted too a few times.

SmoothRider
07-20-16, 19:33
LOL, do any of you guys reject the masseuse like at a regular AMP if you don't like how she looks?I just leave the boxers on I that case! LOL.

Dacalano
07-20-16, 21:03

So I just saw anna: the middle one in this picture- https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5692713388.html.

Her massage skills are great, very thai style combination like Neni which I like. Although she uses some strong NURU like gel which is crazy slimy, a first for me. To be honest, it felt pretty good for the HE. Regarding that, she upsells on the way out for it. Asks for 70 or more in tip which I apologized for not knowing her rates. I gave her 50 and she was okay with it.

Massage skills 7/10.

HE skills 7/10.

I wish she would let me touch those big bazookas of hers but no go. If she did, maybe I would have actually given her 60. A shame really. By the way, she wore the exact outfit in the picture. Cute girl and can keep a conversation. Anybody know about the other ladies there shown in the picture. It would be nice to touch the big chest gals while the end is near. PM if you guys prefer, thanks again for any and all info.

Have fun out there!Thanks for the review, might have to try.

Jan Fortifore
07-20-16, 22:34
Hey guys long time lurker first time poster. Went to see Anna and I was very satisfied. L8, A9, S9. Very cheerful and accommodating. Sorry I'm not into GFE or dining at the why so I'm not sure if that's on the menu. Standard damage $$ for FS. Will be repeating soon because she leaves at the end of the month.

Aloha 1st time monger poster.

How about some details? Anna is such a common name. Which Anna? Do you have a link? Inquiring small heads want to know.

Massage skills 7/10.

HE skills 7/10.

Have fun out there!I read on the forum that Anna is leaving at the end of the month to return to California, so by deductive reasoning I assume BugalooShirmp wrote about Anna from Thai Pattaya. He is the first and only reviewer to report FS with her. The most play I recall reading is HE with access to bare boobs. Unless someone with more than one post confirms, I would not expect FS from this provider.

Jay Dubblefoh.

H Mobius
07-20-16, 23:02
I have gotten massages at Thai Style and they have used a lotion on me that washes off easily with the shower after the massage.Same here, at MT places in general. Some oils are just too hard to wash off, and for me lotion works just fine.

Hinode, it's okay to bring your own lotion, that way your SO already knows about the scent. Sometimes they are almost out of lotion (I suppose lots of guys opt for lotion) so I sometimes bring my own just in case.

We can't have Hinode disappear on us.

H Mobius
07-20-16, 23:11

What's the suggestted tip?When it comes to Thai MTs, unlike at sex places, I have never had the heart to turn one away. I have, however, used the opportunity to pay close attention to surroundings and who else was working there. Typically, I am willing to write-off a first visit and chalk it up to getting-in some recon, because there is nothing wrong with the massage at all.

Also, it allows me to keep note of quality massage women regardless of beauty or build.

WhateverIWant
07-20-16, 23:17
I read on the forum that Anna is leaving at the end of the month to return to California, so by deductive reasoning I assume BugalooShirmp wrote about Anna from Thai Pattaya. He is the first and only reviewer to report FS with her. The most play I recall reading is HE with access to bare boobs. Unless someone with more than one post confirms, I would not expect FS from this provider.

Jay Dubblefoh.Anna at Pattaya is NOT FS. I believe the Anna that does FS is Chinese and in the same building.

Hope this helps.

Poiuy2
07-20-16, 23:53
Tomiko only used powder. Other places give you options on oil or lotion if you ask.Mie uses coconut oil which is not very oily like the CC places. Easier to absorb or wash off. Buy some coconut smelling shampoo or soap of they have. Just tell the SO that it is the shampoo she's smelling. Fortunately my SO has poor smell. All these years I've come back even without showering at the places without facilities and never noticed.

Dacalano
07-21-16, 00:08
I read on the forum that Anna is leaving at the end of the month to return to California, so by deductive reasoning I assume BugalooShirmp wrote about Anna from Thai Pattaya. He is the first and only reviewer to report FS with her. The most play I recall reading is HE with access to bare boobs. Unless someone with more than one post confirms, I would not expect FS from this provider.

Jay Dubblefoh.I think he is referring to this Anna.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-anna-beauty-100-real/5470962

BugalooShrimp
07-21-16, 00:11

Jay Dubblefoh.Sorry guys it's this anna.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sweet-chinese-beauty-relax-with-anna-100-real/5463966

Magnod
07-21-16, 00:16
When it comes to Thai MTs, unlike at sex places, I have never had the heart to turn one away. I have, however, used the opportunity to pay close attention to surroundings and who else was working there. Typically, I am willing to write-off a first visit and chalk it up to getting-in some recon, because there is nothing wrong with the massage at all.

Also, it allows me to keep note of quality massage women regardless of beauty or build.I've turned girls away. Especially those that I know do a poor massage. I'll tell them or the mama that I want someone else because that girl only wants to play. I go to MT for a massage so I expect them to do a decent job.

RicoSr1
07-21-16, 03:19
News flash fellow Mongers, spoke with Jazz last night then texted back and forth a few times. She said that she has a "boyfriend" and she is leaving Hawaii today. Wouldn't say if the move is permanent, long term or if she will return. Anyway, for those who know of her massage skills and the HE, I for one will miss her. I enjoyed many hours both at her place and out and about for drinks and dinner.

I like the idea of going to a therapist's home or office for a very private session. I enjoy my times with Tomiko and feel at home walking naked to the shower or sitting in her kitchen for a cold beer. Jean on Matlock street was nice but not as accommodating. Luckily I recently had a very good session with Linda / Erlinda. The massage quality is very good, strong and complete with a slow sensual HE. But, once the session is over, you're out the door, out of the fantasy. It felt good but it won't be the same as with Jasmine. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Beanlover
07-21-16, 04:16

Massage skills 7/10.

HE skills 7/10.

Have fun out there!I also saw Anna. She says she's pure Thai but to me she looked mixed, like half Thai and half Arab or something. I prefer massage without oil, and she did a pretty good job. HE was okay, but the complete turnoff was the upsell on the way out. She got fairly aggressive about it too and it completely turned the experience into a negative. As a result, F her! No clothes came off and only got to touch her thighs, and she wanted. 6? No f'and way. Panties got to drop or at least play with to-toys for. 6!

WomenLover2
07-21-16, 04:23
I also saw Anna. She says she's pure Thai but to me she looked mixed, like half Thai and half Arab or something. I prefer massage without oil, and she did a pretty good job. HE was okay, but the complete turnoff was the upsell on the way out. She got fairly aggressive about it too and it completely turned the experience into a negative. As a result, F her! No clothes came off and only got to touch her thighs, and she wanted. 6? No f'and way. Panties got to drop or at least play with to-toys for. 6!This reminds me of Cookie / Candy at Hiran. I saw her and she is terrified of being touched.

I can understand if I tried to touch her breasts or private parts.

But I was just trying to touch her hands and legs!

She must think she can catch some kind of sexual disease by.

Someone touching her hands and legs! Total turn off!

She shouldn't be in the massage business if she is so afraid!

I don't think she is that pretty to be this arrogant! Total waste time!!

AllNuts
07-21-16, 05:29
I got HE from Sharp once. Yeah older skinny Chinese chick that likes to talk about her failed relationship with husband. Massage ok kind of run of the mill same with HJ. What was really trippy about the HJ is that she kept rubbing her face all over the tip on my cock but didn't suck it and would open her mouth really wide over the head but not touch it and go back and forth like that until I came. Was trying to blast it in her mouth but no dice LOL.

I was cruising in the 7/11 parking lot going through ads. I call the sugaring bunny ad and lady sounds cute make an appointment. Walk up to the house in Diamond Head, she opens the door and bam I'm turned off. I ask her if she is the therapist she says yes I abruptly say I no like. She says okay bye. I was always told to dress decent and smell good before going to see a MT. This lady looked Chinese maybe 40-50 5 feet 4 inches tall 135 wearing beat up shorts and a beat up tank top. Her hair was in a bun ugly bun and she looked like she just got done doing chores no make up nothing. Big big turn off.

Next stop 2403 to see Sharp. In the picture she looked not bad. When I got there for an older lady she looked not bad and kept herself nice and was really clean nice dress everything you expect. I get into the room and she starts massaging too soft. I ask her to go harder still too soft. She does this thing where she pinches your upper sides real weird. Then she climbs on you and you are like a big duck and with her legs she squeezes you like a pussy tightening on your dick. Dan weird. What finally killed the fight was when she mentioned her husband pau that was it all bets are off and she talks and talks and talks. She will give you a HE I said no. I was completely turned off. If she didn't mention her husband, talk so much and do that weird squeezing thing heck yeah I would of got the HE. She is probably in her late 50 to very early 60. I got to go but will report on Gina from 2403 who I had right after Sharp.

Jan Fortifore
07-21-16, 05:34
I think he is referring to this Anna.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-anna-beauty-100-real/5470962Mea culpa.

Jay Dubblefoh.

AllNuts
07-21-16, 06:24
I got HE from Sharp once. Yeah older skinny Chinese chick that likes to talk about her failed relationship with husband. Massage ok kind of run of the mill same with HJ. What was really trippy about the HJ is that she kept rubbing her face all over the tip on my cock but didn't suck it and would open her mouth really wide over the head but not touch it and go back and forth like that until I came. Was trying to blast it in her mouth but no dice LOL.

Fleshlight
07-21-16, 07:50
So been watching some Japanese NURU on internet and thought I'd check out Selina again for some pussyrub. Definitely not NURU, but my dick sliding around a bare pussy is a turn on. Thought I'd try to see if she would up her game by trying some styles I saw in the NURU segment. Low and behold! She must have been watching some videos too, cause she tried some shit I wanted.

More teasing of jr rubbing my head around her lips and teasing me near her love hole. LOL! All by kneeling up on one leg so I could get a better view of her holding and stroking jr, HJ and pussyrub combination.

I appreciated the effort. Overall it stills feel good. Didn't care about the massage, but just the closest thing to BBFS. IMHO. Finally finished by standing and pulling her to the edge of the table while I rubbed my dick on her pussy. Tried to slip jr in couple of times, but she didn't let. Came all over her pussy. I was happy. Liked that she was open to trying some other pussyrub positions.

Flesh.

SquirtLuva69
07-21-16, 12:58
Just as in the picture. Pretty petite girl. She can do deep some fingers and hands but mostly by walking. She is rather reserved at first. When she opened up, wow reminded me of Nat's personality. Was not offered more nor did I ask. Maybe next time? She is a genuine sweetie to me and will have to return often.

Honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /5690637580. Html.

Beanlover
07-21-16, 13:25
This reminds me of Cookie / Candy at Hiran. I saw her and she is terrified of being touched.

I don't think she is that pretty to be this arrogant! Total waste time!!This was the first time I saw her, so didn't try to touch further, but the upsell was a complete turnoff! When I get that shit, that's it, I won't see that therapist again. Because if I did I'd just have the ensuing upsell in the back of my mind and it'd be a complete buzz kill!

Get that Bean!

HawaiiGuy23
07-21-16, 14:06
Just as in the picture. Pretty petite girl. She can do deep some fingers and hands but mostly by walking. She is rather reserved at first. When she opened up, wow reminded me of Nat's personality. Was not offered more nor did I ask. Maybe next time? She is a genuine sweetie to me and will have to return often.

Honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /5690637580. Html.Is this the same yaya from Vera's place? Doesn't look like it from the pictures but could be cause of makeup. What did she wear? Hints of extras?

TheHammah
07-21-16, 16:03
So been watching some Japanese NURU on internet and thought I'd check out Selina again for some pussyrub. Definitely not NURU, but my dick sliding around a bare pussy is a turn on. Thought I'd try to see if she would up her game by trying some styles I saw in the NURU segment. Low and behold! She must have been watching some videos too, cause she tried some shit I wanted.

More teasing of jr rubbing my head around her lips and teasing me near her love hole. LOL! All by kneeling up on one leg so I could get a better view of her holding and stroking jr, HJ and pussyrub combination.

I appreciated the effort. Overall it stills feel good. Didn't care about the massage, but just the closest thing to BBFS. IMHO. Finally finished by standing and pulling her to the edge of the table while I rubbed my dick on her pussy. Tried to slip jr in couple of times, but she didn't let. Came all over her pussy. I was happy. Liked that she was open to trying some other pussyrub positions.

Flesh.What nationality is Selina? How long are the sessions and dmg?

I wonder if it's possible though to stick it in if she's digging you.

I remember Lux would always do p2 p rubbing action and I always tried to sneak it in but failed.

TheHammah
07-21-16, 16:05
What exactly can one expect from a 4 hand session?

Shengnu888
07-21-16, 16:34
To stop wasting your time I have put these four establishments as one big business in CC.

611 1210 1503 and 1508.

These aren't really places to get a real massage. Get it??

2201 is another but is not connected to businesses above.

AsiaTraveler2
07-21-16, 19:46
Mie uses coconut oil which is not very oily like the CC places. Easier to absorb or wash off. Buy some coconut smelling shampoo or soap of they have. Just tell the SO that it is the shampoo she's smelling. Fortunately my SO has poor smell. All these years I've come back even without showering at the places without facilities and never noticed.They notice. Some just choose to look the other way.

Fleshlight
07-21-16, 21:50
What nationality is Selina? How long are the sessions and dmg?

I wonder if it's possible though to stick it in if she's digging you.

I remember Lux would always do p2 p rubbing action and I always tried to sneak it in but failed.Chinese. Young looking pussy with smallish lips. I tried sticking in jr several times to no luck. Didn't try offering more $ though.

Flesh.

AwabiHunter
07-21-16, 23:05

Flesh.Thats crazy shit, so she let you cum all over her pussy but she wouldn't let you pout it inside? Either she is really stupid or really Naive? I mean if she lets you cum all over her pussy then what's the problem with not letting you ram it? Weird chick.

ItsNotButter
07-21-16, 23:07
What exactly can one expect from a 4 hand session?Four hands here and there and maybe your balls.

RicoSr1
07-22-16, 00:13
Thats crazy shit, so she let you cum all over her pussy but she wouldn't let you pout it inside? Either she is really stupid or really Naive? I mean if she lets you cum all over her pussy then what's the problem with not letting you ram it? Weird chick."Either stupid or really Naive" because she wouldn't allow penetration? With that frame of thought AwabiHunter, a provider that gives BBBJ is not only suppose to let you CIM but she must swallow your jizz. Come on now. Although I've never been with her, I think her personal method of providing a service not only lends to her mystique but may do more to bring repeat business from that Monger in hopes of getting more next time. Otherwise, she's just another hooker.

Cloe Stone
07-22-16, 00:58
This reminds me of Cookie / Candy at Hiran. I saw her and she is terrified of being touched.

I don't think she is that pretty to be this arrogant! Total waste time!!Have had experiences with both Candy and Anna:

Candy just wants to be a legit provider, she is a sweetheart and does a good job. She does not like to be touched and reacts if you try. Will repeat for later hours and good, legit massage.

Anna is strictly in it for money. She told me when she makes enough money she will not do massage anymore. She is not afraid to ask for more money to see what we all want to see, it is up to you if you want to pay. I wanted to see what was under the hood and play a bit, so paid what she asked. In the end it was not worth it, but it was my decision which I was ultimately not happy about and would most likely not repeat. A massage experience should be relaxing, the up-selling was a turn off IMHO.

Fleshlight
07-22-16, 01:58
Thats crazy shit, so she let you cum all over her pussy but she wouldn't let you pout it inside? Either she is really stupid or really Naive? I mean if she lets you cum all over her pussy then what's the problem with not letting you ram it? Weird chick.LOL Yea doesn't matter, jr still got off & felt pretty good for less than FS rate. IMHO. Just a different aspect & style of getting off.

Flesh.

Poiuy2
07-22-16, 12:51
They notice. Some just choose to look the other way.Not this SO. I'll be out the door in a heartbeat.

Flipper1820
07-22-16, 14:08
To stop wasting your time I have put these four establishments as one big business in CC.

611 1210 1503 and 1508.

These aren't really places to get a real massage. Get it??

2201 is another but is not connected to businesses above.I went to 1508 on the 20th and got only a real massage, kind of disappointed, good massage though.

1506 few days before that and good massage with HE (http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oo-asian-relaxing-massage-oo-free-body-scrub-oo/5470976).

WomenLover2
07-23-16, 00:04
Have had experiences with both Candy and Anna:

Candy just wants to be a legit provider, she is a sweetheart and does a good job. She does not like to be touched and reacts if you try. Will repeat for later hours and good, legit massage.

Anna is strictly in it for money. She told me when she makes enough money she will not do massage anymore. She is not afraid to ask for more money to see what we all want to see, it is up to you if you want to pay. I wanted to see what was under the hood and play a bit, so paid what she asked. In the end it was not worth it, but it was my decision which I was ultimately not happy about and would most likely not repeat. A massage experience should be relaxing, the up-selling was a turn off IMHO.I agree with you on Anna. Saw her today. It was a turn off when her first question to me was.

"How much you going to tip me" Very unprofessional. Total turn off.

Won't recommend.

WhateverIWant
07-23-16, 00:09
Have had experiences with both Candy and Anna:

Anna is strictly in it for money. She told me when she makes enough money she will not do massage anymore. She is not afraid to ask for more money to see what we all want to see, it is up to you if you want to pay. I wanted to see what was under the hood and play a bit, so paid what she asked. In the end it was not worth it, but it was my decision which I was ultimately not happy about and would most likely not repeat. A massage experience should be relaxing, the up-selling was a turn off IMHO.May I ask which Anna, they keep getting confused. Thai or Chinese? If you don't mind what did she hit you up for? PM if prefer or care to help.

Thanks.

WomenLover2
07-23-16, 00:52
May I ask which Anna, they keep getting confused. Thai or Chinese? If you don't mind what did she hit you up for? PM if prefer or care to help.

Thanks.This Anna that is money hungry and ask for tip upfront is.

Out of Thai Pattaya. She is pictured in ad as middle lady in picture of.

Three ladies. Picture is real. She is petite and Thai.

Even though she asks for tip upfront she is still better than.

Cookie who is so afraid of being touched and won't even try when I offered.

Her a bigger tip. At least Anna will let you touch and roam and is.

Open minded.

Mongers Rus
07-23-16, 06:18
Anna at CC is so sweet. If you a Empire fan, you have to check her out. She's one of the closest honeys from Empire that I've been with. She's got the cute looks, tight spinner body. Great service, no rush. She works independent so no mama knocking on the door, no neighbor rooms. She's only here till end of the month, so don't miss out. Top if the list as one of my favs. Standard fees.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-anna-beauty-100-real/5470962

Rus.

RicoSr1
07-23-16, 10:20
Anyone hookup with Emma in Halawa Heights lately? She seems to have gone under the radar. You can PM me if you want. Mahalo.

WhateverIWant
07-23-16, 12:02
This Anna that is money hungry and ask for tip upfront is.

Out of Thai Pattaya. She is pictured in ad as middle lady in picture of.

Three ladies. Picture is real. She is petite and Thai.

Even though she asks for tip upfront she is still better than.

Cookie who is so afraid of being touched and won't even try when I offered.

Her a bigger tip. At least Anna will let you touch and roam and is.

Open minded.Yeah she was a bit aggressive on the tip, but I thought she was hot and did it in a cute way with me. I didn't mind it. I travel all over for business so depending on the area the girls are different. But my guess with her is that she has some pretty obvious "assets" and knows, they certainly appear to have been created for for better business LOL. I enjoyed the session and probably will repeat anyway. It was fun. But yeah, the upsell can be annoying, but it is more and more common now.

BotoMoco
07-23-16, 14:44
Anna at CC is so sweet. If you a Empire fan, you have to check her out. She's one of the closest honeys from Empire that I've been with. She's got the cute looks, tight spinner body. Great service, no rush. She works independent so no mama knocking on the door, no neighbor rooms. She's only here till end of the month, so don't miss out. Top if the list as one of my favs. Standard fees.

Rus.Is that her real pics in your opinion?

Ring60
07-23-16, 17:07
Anyone hookup with Emma in Halawa Heights lately? She seems to have gone under the radar. You can PM me if you want. Mahalo.She is around ad still running. I do know she takes off once in a while. Just call to see if she is her.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5697220829.html

BotoBalls
07-23-16, 20:58
I would like to do a follow up review on my favorite FBSM massage provider Ameah. I have reviewed her before and would like to recommend her again to anyone looking to get a legit Full body Sensual Massage with a very satisfying HE.

First things first, this woman is HOT! She's caucasian and one of the most beautiful women I have known. Pretty face, GREAT Body! Not Kim Kardasshian dispproportionate, but statuesque, graceful and very shapely. Most of all, its all natural! C-cups, tight body, and great ass! She really takes good care of her body and it shows. She has Tats but they are feminine and do not detract from her beauty, they actually compliment her. For me it is a visual feast for my eyes whenever I visit her. Her massages are done full nude.

I have been visiting her on a regular basis for over a year and a half. She has a great personality and is quite intelligent. I always enjoy my conversations with her. She is my chill, beautiful sensual female friend. She's worked as a legit massage therapist before, is also a reiki practitioner, and she always gets rid of any kinks or aches when I visit. She uses Tantric techniques in her massage and lived and studied tantra on Maui for a good length of time. As a result of her training, her massage and deep breathing techniques have helped me with my ED due to diabetes and I always leave very happy with a BIG smile on my face! She also introduced me to yoga which I would never have done if I did not visit her, and this also helps my diabetes.

Because she's so damned beautiful, I myself want to look as good as I can when I visit, so I have started to regularly workout and eat better just so I don't look like an out of shape, scrawny slob when I visit. Since I am now in a lot better shape and looking better physically I think I may be getting glances from women now, which helps my confidence and makes the ego feel good. So visiting her has not only helped me with the typical male urge to release myself, but she has helped me with my health in general.

Something that not many providers probably do.

She is FBSM only, no FS or extras. So it's expected that you will be a gentleman when you see her and please treat her with respect. This may turn off some who are out there just for a screw or other extra services. But she provides a unique FBSM experience that is not your typical FOB girl experience here in Honolulu. She has always been a honest and ultra reliable provider for me, one of the many reasons I see her regularly. Its always a crap shoot picking a provider in backpage and I am glad I don't need to go through that now that I see her regularly. I usually give her extra for being so reliable, her awesome massage skills in general, good conversation and for looking so damned good! She is definitely upscale compared to other independent massage providers in Honolulu.

She is from the mainland and there is always a chance that she may decide to go back. I want her to stay so I hope my review helps her to stay. She is a unique provider here in Hawaii and a special lady in general. Looks / Service / Atitiude rates and link to BP Ad below.

L: 10 S: 9. 5 A:10.

$. 00/30.

$. 50/60.

$$. 00/90.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while-im-here-4-1-week/5049260

Braddahman
07-24-16, 02:48
I would like to do a follow up review on my favorite FBSM massage provider Ameah. I have reviewed her before and would like to recommend her again to anyone looking to get a legit Full body Sensual Massage with a very satisfying HE.

First things first, this woman is HOT! She's caucasian and one of the most beautiful women I have known. Pretty face, GREAT Body! Not Kim Kardasshian dispproportionate, but statuesque, graceful and very shapely. Most of all, its all natural! C-cups, tight body, and great ass! She really takes good care of her body and it shows. She has Tats but they are feminine and do not detract from her beauty, they actually compliment her. For me it is a visual feast for my eyes whenever I visit her. Her massages are done full nude.

I have been visiting her on a regular basis for over a year and a half. She has a great personality and is quite intelligent. I always enjoy my conversations with her. She is my chill, beautiful sensual female friend. She's worked as a legit massage therapist before, is also a reiki practitioner, and she always gets rid of any kinks or aches when I visit. She uses Tantric techniques in her massage and lived and studied tantra on Maui for a good length of time. As a result of her training, her massage and deep breathing techniques have helped me with my ED due to diabetes and I always leave very happy with a BIG smile on my face! She also introduced me to yoga which I would never have done if I did not visit her, and this also helps my diabetes.

Because she's so damned beautiful, I myself want to look as good as I can when I visit, so I have started to regularly workout and eat better just so I don't look like an out of shape, scrawny slob when I visit. Since I am now in a lot better shape and looking better physically I think I may be getting glances from women now, which helps my confidence and makes the ego feel good. So visiting her has not only helped me with the typical male urge to release myself, but she has helped me with my health in general.

She is FBSM only, no FS or extras. So it's expected that you will be a gentleman when you see her and please treat her with respect. This may turn off some who are out there just for a screw or other extra services. But she provides a unique FBSM experience that is not your typical FOB girl experience here in Honolulu. She has always been a honest and ultra reliable provider for me, one of the many reasons I see her regularly. Its always a crap shoot picking a provider in backpage and I am glad I don't need to go through that now that I see her regularly. I usually give her extra for being so reliable, her awesome massage skills in general, good conversation and for looking so damned good! She is definitely upscale compared to other independent massage providers in Honolulu.

She is from the mainland and there is always a chance that she may decide to go back. I want her to stay so I hope my review helps her to stay. She is a unique provider here in Hawaii and a special lady in general. Looks / Service / Atitiude rates and link to BP Ad below.

$. 00/30.

$. 50/60.

$$. 00/90.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while-im-here-4-1-week/5049260Does she allow roaming?

TheHammah
07-24-16, 04:39

$. 00/30.

$. 50/60.

$$. 00/90.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while-im-here-4-1-week/5049260Can anyone else confirm this?

Sounds like he's a friend or said therapist.

If not, sounds like something I want to try.

BTW there's no contact number.

Cloe Stone
07-24-16, 05:01
May I ask which Anna, they keep getting confused. Thai or Chinese? If you don't mind what did she hit you up for? PM if prefer or care to help.

Thanks.Anna from Thai Pattaya.

Redneck 1
07-24-16, 10:56
Can anyone else confirm this?

BTW there's no contact number.The advertisement has a reply button that, when clicked upon, permits the potential customer to enter his e-mail address and a message to the provider. Although yesterday's review (posted by someone who so far only posts in support of Ameah) seems like an "infomercial" that could have been written by Ameah herself, a search on her name in this "Massage Therapists" thread will produce several previous reviews by established and credible forum members. Might want to read those reviews before making a decision.

Poiuy2
07-24-16, 13:33
Pretty sure this reviewer is legit. Pretty much a spot on description based on my experience with her, although I forgot or have vague memories. He reminded me of a couple of traits. The last time I saw her was back in March 2015. It was on some sort of holiday that a lot of people didn't have off. Because my SO was working and I wasn't. Prince Kuhio Day or Good Friday? Anyway, getting off topic.

She is HOT. Haole girl with tats. Also dreads if you are into that. I'm not. Wish she had her hair long and silky. If she did, she may be one of the prettiest women I've ever seen, Hollywood and all. Looks a solid 9 Body 9. 5 no sex. Or at least I had no offer or even a hint. Fully legit.

Her FBSM is unique. She first starts with you face down. You butt naked and she partially naked. She still keeps her panties and bra on. She askes you to participate in some weird deep breathing exercises. I think she gets off on this tantric BS. She wants you to inhale and exhale in rhythm of her strokes. On the flip, more tantric massaging with her grinding on you ACG. I can't remember if she took off her panties or not. But definitely no fingering or roaming. She keeps her eyes closed, head flipped back like she is in an orgasmic state. She slowly removes her bra to provide full access. But again, for the life of me, can't remember if she allowed fondling. At this point she is stroking Jr. With two hands in a very sensual techniques. No way jackhammer.

Well this is as much as I can recall. I emailed her for another appt. Waiting to hear back. Hopefully our schedules align before she leaves. I'm super busy at work now and no time to sneak off. Hope this helps.

$. 00/30.

$. 50/60.

$$. 00/90.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while-im-here-4-1-week/5049260

Poiuy2
07-24-16, 13:36
Am I reading this right? She worked at Empire? What was her name there? Or are you saying she similar to an Empire girl? Mahalo!

Rus.

Yamudafuka
07-24-16, 15:15
Am I reading this right? She worked at Empire? What was her name there? Or are you saying she similar to an Empire girl? Mahalo!Pretty sure he meant similar to empire. Seems like prior reviews service excellent, just haven't heard anything about msog.

Coffee Bean
07-24-16, 16:06
Pretty sure this reviewer is legit. Pretty much a spot on description based on my experience with her, although I forgot or have vague memories. He reminded me of a couple of traits. The last time I saw her was back in March 2015. It was on some sort of holiday that a lot of people didn't have off. Because my SO was working and I wasn't. Prince Kuhio Day or Good Friday? Anyway, getting off topic.

She is HOT. Haole girl with tats. Also dreads if you are into that. I'm not. Wish she had her hair long and silky. If she did, she may be one of the prettiest women I've ever seen, Hollywood and all. Looks a solid 9 Body 9. 5 no sex. Or at least I had no offer or even a hint. Fully legit.

Her FBSM is unique. She first starts with you face down. You butt naked and she partially naked. She still keeps her panties and bra on. She askes you to participate in some weird deep breathing exercises. I think she gets off on this tantric BS. She wants you to inhale and exhale in rhythm of her strokes. On the flip, more tantric massaging with her grinding on you ACG. I can't remember if she took off her panties or not. But definitely no fingering or roaming. She keeps her eyes closed, head flipped back like she is in an orgasmic state. She slowly removes her bra to provide full access. But again, for the life of me, can't remember if she allowed fondling. At this point she is stroking Jr. With two hands in a very sensual techniques. No way jackhammer.

Well this is as much as I can recall. I emailed her for another appt. Waiting to hear back. Hopefully our schedules align before she leaves. I'm super busy at work now and no time to sneak off. Hope this helps.I also saw her last year on the recommendation of a good friend. She had an incall by zoo. When I got there, saw how she looked and was pleased. Pretty face, great body. Had multiple tats which I don't mind, and long dreads which I'm not a big fan of. 150 incall. I got undressed and lay unframed on bed. She got undressed and started slow sensual FSBM, asking me to breath in time with her massage. Massage was too soft for me but having a massage by a beautiful girl had me at full mast. On the flip she did a very sensual HE. No roaming was allowed, got to caress her legs small kine. Asked if could Daty or if she does FS for more but no dice. Gave me a big hug after and let me (after asking nicely) give her nice breast a quick goodbye kiss. Did I like it. Hell yeah. Would I repeat? Probably not. Too soft a massage and I left so horny I had to stop at an AMP after. So it was an expensive morning. To each his own. She's a great girl, but not the one for me.

DaveHi50
07-24-16, 16:10
Yeah she was a bit aggressive on the tip, but I thought she was hot and did it in a cute way with me. I didn't mind it. I travel all over for business so depending on the area the girls are different. But my guess with her is that she has some pretty obvious "assets" and knows, they certainly appear to have been created for for better business LOL. I enjoyed the session and probably will repeat anyway. It was fun. But yeah, the upsell can be annoying, but it is more and more common now.Anna Thai Pattaya- I got into an argument with her regarding her tip. She kept asking for more. I'm in no way cheap, I know what a massage is worth and payed her accordingly. No roaming will definitely affect the size of the tip I give as will the girls attitude. This one is not worth the bad vibes, not a bad body but really kinda homely. I would spend my money on someone else who appreciates you as much as you appreciate them. Just my humble opinion.

Seeker963
07-24-16, 20:36
Can anyone else confirm this?

BTW there's no contact number.The reviewer has 4 posts and all revolving around Ameah.

I posted about Ameah myself a while back and he / she / they responded talking about Ameah also.

So while the review maybe accurate enough for some, I guess I would caution someone with such a low post count and only talking about one provider. With that said I personally think Ameah offers a great service for some and the price for some may seem overpriced for others. I think she is worth trying and seeing what you think. What I can say is that I doubt that seeing her more will result in getting more. She has a pretty set formula of her version of a massage and tantric he with the breathing. I am pretty sure that she knows about this board and may monitor what is being posted.

What I guess I like about her that the poster did mention is that she seems overall into your wellbeing and health. It reminded me of how Jean would give me the smoothie along with dietary tips like not eating so late at night and decreasing sugar and caffiene.

Smokin Gun
07-24-16, 20:46
Anyone know who I can see for a long, sensual HE that also uses their fingernails in the process?

Mongers Rus
07-24-16, 22:50
Am I reading this right? She worked at Empire? What was her name there? Or are you saying she similar to an Empire girl? Mahalo!Negative, my Bad. I meant she has that Empire provider look. But too late she's done for this week.

Rus.

WomenLover2
07-24-16, 23:33
The reviewer has 4 posts and all revolving around Ameah.

I posted about Ameah myself a while back and he / she / they responded talking about Ameah also.

So while the review maybe accurate enough for some, I guess I would caution someone with such a low post count and only talking about one provider. With that said I personally think Ameah offers a great service for some and the price for some may seem overpriced for others. I think she is worth trying and seeing what you think. What I can say is that I doubt that seeing her more will result in getting more. She has a pretty set formula of her version of a massage and tantric he with the breathing. I am pretty sure that she knows about this board and may monitor what is being posted.

What I guess I like about her that the poster did mention is that she seems overall into your wellbeing and health. It reminded me of how Jean would give me the smoothie along with dietary tips like not eating so late at night and decreasing sugar and caffiene.I was going to make an appointment with her but didn't like that she.

Asked me to pay for her manicure and pedicure before she would see me and.

Made no exceptions about it. Turnoff! Didn't like her attitude.

WomenLover2
07-25-16, 00:13
Anna Thai Pattaya- I got into an argument with her regarding her tip. She kept asking for more. I'm in no way cheap, I know what a massage is worth and payed her accordingly. No roaming will definitely affect the size of the tip I give as will the girls attitude. This one is not worth the bad vibes, not a bad body but really kinda homely. I would spend my money on someone else who appreciates you as much as you appreciate them. Just my humble opinion.Wow! I definitely agree with you. I saw her too and I have never met any massage therapist.

Who was so brazen and aggressive in asking for a tip. I felt I was.

Talking with a cheap class ***** who wheels and deals.

EmSee
07-25-16, 00:19
Saw her about a week ago. Only place where you can listen to your favorite radio jams. Which I thought was pretty cool. Pounding her to some Kanye make it interesting.

FYI. I tried one of the girls she has. Forgot her name but she worked up a sweat trying to massage me and it wasn't even the pressure I wanted. Plus she tried to short me 30 mins. I yelled out Emma's name and she's like "okok sorry 30 more min" LOL.

I heard she had some good girls working before but left. Make sure when you go to Emma's spot you get Emma. LOL.

Huuuurajah!

Anyone hookup with Emma in Halawa Heights lately? She seems to have gone under the radar. You can PM me if you want. Mahalo.

EmSee
07-25-16, 00:33
So Vicky and cherry are on vacation. A girl name Gina is subbing out for dem. Went to try. Tall Chinese girl. Long legs. Will send you a pic of her if your texting her. But it's a pic where she's all dolled up for a party. I had to stare hard to make sure it was her when she let me in. Does a good body rub. Strong. Will let you roam and undress her. Does the same butt massage as Vicky and cherry. Everything on the menu. Partaken with FS which was coved. CG. All the way. Worn her out. She layed on top of me for a good 5 minutes trying to sweet talk me not to go to cherry anymore since I'm a regular to cherry. Overall. I enjoyed myself. Looked at my time and It was little over an hr.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal/4455747

Her pic is also on this link. It's the first one.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-works/6223893

Hurrrajah!

Magnod
07-25-16, 02:57
So Vicky and cherry are on vacation. A girl name Gina is subbing out for dem. Went to try. Tall Chinese girl. Long legs. Will send you a pic of her if your texting her. But it's a pic where she's all dolled up for a party. I had to stare hard to make sure it was her when she let me in. Does a good body rub. Strong. Will let you roam and undress her. Does the same butt massage as Vicky and cherry. Everything on the menu. Partaken with FS which was coved. CG. All the way. Worn her out. She layed on top of me for a good 5 minutes trying to sweet talk me not to go to cherry anymore since I'm a regular to cherry. Overall. I enjoyed myself. Looked at my time and It was little over an hr.

Hurrrajah!Is her massage as good as Vicky's? She does a pretty good massage.

EmSee
07-25-16, 03:52
Is her massage as good as Vicky's? She does a pretty good massage.You can say just a little stronger den Vicky but still good. IMO.

EmSee
07-25-16, 04:02
Her massage skills are Hella weak. Didn't feel anything. She's a hella small Chinese girl. But super cute. Only thing good was her looks and her soft skin when your roamed. Does HE. But she got tired and keep blowing air like she wanted me to finish already but I made it last to get my full hour. Den ask me while I'm showering. She goes "you try our other girls". A sign maybe she doesn't want to massage me anymore LOL.

Massage 3/10.

HE 6/10.

Looks 9/10.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5697533099.html

RicoSr1
07-25-16, 05:29

Hurrrajah!Please clarify EmSee, the 1st link is to Royal at Kalakaua and Makaloa and the 2nd is to Century Center? Where is this babe Gina working out of?

EmSee
07-25-16, 06:23
Please clarify EmSee, the 1st link is to Royal at Kalakaua and Makaloa and the 2nd is to Century Center? Where is this babe Gina working out of?All I know is she's taking appointments from vickys number. (royal). Did my session at vickeys place down the road from cc where she travels from and to. I don't really know what establishment Gina is working from.

Hawaii Boy
07-25-16, 13:42
Is this the same Missy that has worked at Hiran for a while or a new one. This girl looks different than the previous Missy and hotter IMHO.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-and-cute-missy-filipino-girl/4755146

HB.

Seeker963
07-25-16, 16:24

Hurrrajah!What was / is the damage for FS at Royal.

I can't remember what I paid last time for he. I usually just give $ generically and if they ask for more I give another 20. I'm always mixed about royal because I feel like I usually get shorted on time but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied.

Relax808
07-25-16, 16:45
I also saw her last year on the recommendation of a good friend. She had an incall by zoo. When I got there, saw how she looked and was pleased. Pretty face, great body. Had multiple tats which I don't mind, and long dreads which I'm not a big fan of. 150 incall. I got undressed and lay unframed on bed. She got undressed and started slow sensual FSBM, asking me to breath in time with her massage. Massage was too soft for me but having a massage by a beautiful girl had me at full mast. On the flip she did a very sensual HE. No roaming was allowed, got to caress her legs small kine. Asked if could Daty or if she does FS for more but no dice. Gave me a big hug after and let me (after asking nicely) give her nice breast a quick goodbye kiss. Did I like it. Hell yeah. Would I repeat? Probably not. Too soft a massage and I left so horny I had to stop at an AMP after. So it was an expensive morning. To each his own. She's a great girl, but not the one for me.I have seen Ameah myself. She is everything that has been said about her. On a positive note, she give a great HE. Massage is sort of a tantra hokus pokus with the breathing thing. Hey what ever floats their boat! She advertises seldom. Presumably she has lots of repeat business. Sweet gal, eye candy, great hands, but, alas not really a sensual woman, not clinical either but something is lacking, maybe MSOG, or? She is definatly worth the trip. Not expensive and you CERTAINLY get your moneys worth!

Good luck!

Jrad0022
07-25-16, 17:21
I have seen Ameah myself. She is everything that has been said about her. On a positive note, she give a great HE. Massage is sort of a tantra hokus pokus with the breathing thing. Hey what ever floats their boat! She advertises seldom. Presumably she has lots of repeat business. Sweet gal, eye candy, great hands, but, alas not really a sensual woman, not clinical either but something is lacking, maybe MSOG, or? She is definatly worth the trip. Not expensive and you CERTAINLY get your moneys worth!

Good luck!Saw her a year or two ago. Good massage good ending. Her prices went up since then. Sweet girl. Definitely no FS on thr table. Spoke to her about it. Ain't going to happen. I haven't repeated but would.

Magnod
07-25-16, 18:10
What was / is the damage for FS at Royal.

I can't remember what I paid last time for he. I usually just give $ generically and if they ask for more I give another 20. I'm always mixed about royal because I feel like I usually get shorted on time but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied.Yep.

Royal is notorious for shorting time.

H Mobius
07-25-16, 22:54
Is this the same Missy that has worked at Hiran for a while or a new one. This girl looks different than the previous Missy and hotter IMHO.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-and-cute-missy-filipino-girl/4755146

HB.Yes she does look different, but that's the same number.

I tried her once a while back but was not convinced I should repeat. I did not mind that no play was available or that roaming of any kind however slight was not allowed; what did it for me was that she was just too uptight from even before the session started.

Good customer service counts even in the mongering world IMO. Perhaps she reserves that for guys she finds gorgeous.

EmSee
07-26-16, 00:40
What was / is the damage for FS at Royal.

I can't remember what I paid last time for he. I usually just give $ generically and if they ask for more I give another 20. I'm always mixed about royal because I feel like I usually get shorted on time but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied.

I never tried FS with Vicky or cherry but with Gina it wax $.80. But on the normal HE at $. 20.

I complained about it my first time when I was short. After that sessions after been that full hour.

WomenLover2
07-26-16, 00:49
Yes she does look different, but that's the same number.

I tried her once a while back but was not convinced I should repeat. I did not mind that no play was available or that roaming of any kind however slight was not allowed; what did it for me was that she was just too uptight from even before the session started.

Good customer service counts even in the mongering world IMO. Perhaps she reserves that for guys she finds gorgeous.Cookie / Candy at Hiran Massage is totally uptight too. Won't allow.

Any touching of even her hands. Being so uptight about not being touched.

Is a total turnoff and is bad service I think.

EmSee
07-26-16, 01:07
Went to check out Stella today. Same girl as in pic. Really pretty. Short. Maybe 5'3 or something. She's located in kaheka professional building. Get to her room and as I look at the sign. There's other therapist listed on the sign. Like first and last name like Doctor kind of style. Legit. I walk in. She shows me to her room (more like cubical. Her room is so small)". I undress and she massages. Really good actually. Gets really close to the boys. Even a time where she works right Next to Jr but doesn't touch it. She's asked 75 up front. I enjoyed my massage. Why'all know if this the same Stella that does nuru long time ago? Def a repeat. Pm me if you want for the details.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5691280832.html

Huuuuraaajah.

Yamudafuka
07-26-16, 02:42
Went to check out Stella today. Same girl as in pic. Really pretty. Short. Maybe 5'3 or something. She's located in kaheka professional building. Get to her room and as I look at the sign. There's other therapist listed on the sign. Like first and last name like Doctor kind of style. Legit. I walk in. She shows me to her room (more like cubical. Her room is so small)". I undress and she massages. Really good actually. Gets really close to the boys. Even a time where she works right Next to Jr but doesn't touch it. She's asked 75 up front. I enjoyed my massage. Why'all know if this the same Stella that does nuru long time ago? Def a repeat. Pm me if you want for the details.

Huuuuraaajah.Same one. Last time I checked she doesn't do nuru at her new location. Not sure about the HE though, as I haven't seen her since she moved to her new spot.

Seeker963
07-26-16, 02:58

Huuuuraaajah.Wow 75 and no he offered?

So it's in the same building as erlinda, but is it the same office?

It's the same Stella that used to offer her version of nuru. Had the ad with the squirrels Massaging each other. I would think that she is not one that you have to try to turn to the darkside and it would just be assumed on her part. Maybe she's got a license and has turned over a new leaf.

Seeker963
07-26-16, 03:04
I never tried FS with Vicky or cherry but with Gina it wax $.80. But on the normal HE at $. 20.

I complained about it my first time when I was short. After that sessions after been that full hour.Thanks. I've never tried for more than he but I'm not the most assertive guy. Maybe that's why they know they can short me on time. I remember once on the flip she takes a call and says "I should be ready in like 15 minutes" and now I feel the pressure knowing the next person is showing up soon and I got to finish and get out to avoid the awkward crossing paths with the walk of shame. I do tho give Royal credit for their effort as they may be rushing you and cutting you on the front end of your massage but there never seems to be a lack effort and attention on the back end.

C Man
07-26-16, 03:26
Wow 75 and no he offered?

So it's in the same building as erlinda, but is it the same office?

It's the same Stella that used to offer her version of nuru. Had the ad with the squirrels Massaging each other. I would think that she is not one that you have to try to turn to the darkside and it would just be assumed on her part. Maybe she's got a license and has turned over a new leaf.Same building, try next cubicle over. Located in the same room number separated by a wall. There's only one shower there so timing is key. I tried Stella and all I got to say is LOSE MONEY. 75/ hr for just massage? I can drop 60 everywhere else for that matter.

DJ Quick
07-26-16, 05:15
Been seeing Thai and Jessie for the past 6 weeks. They both give nice massage. I like Jessie's massage better cause she gives more pressure. Love the way her big boobs touch the back of my head while she tried to massage me from shoulder to my butt cheeks. LOL. I finally got Thai to give me HJ last week. It was nice and sensual. Jessie gave me a massage last Sunday and it was nice and sensual too as always. 2 thumbs up to these 2 lovely ladies. Highly recommended. BTW, key word YMMV. Stay safe my bradah.

Smokin Gun
07-26-16, 05:44
Wow! I definitely agree with you. I saw her too and I have never met any massage therapist.

Who was so brazen and aggressive in asking for a tip. I felt I was.

Talking with a cheap class ***** who wheels and deals.Had a chance to see Anna recently and the reviews on her are spot on. She asked for the tip up front. I gave her $60 and described what my expectations were for the 60 min. Session. I was up front about what I wanted. She then asked for more tip. I gave her $20 more and said that's it. I got my long and sensual light fingertip / fingernail massage, including the HE. She complained that I should be giving her more tip since she is providing a the light massage per my special request. I didn't give her more. I did enjoy the HE but not without feeling like she had all the power since I already tipped her. So it was hard to ask for anything more. I am glad I tried her since she is leaving indefinitely tomorrow. I don't think I would go to her again. L=7, S=6, A=4 (she didn't smile at all and only did minimum post-tip service).

RicoSr1
07-26-16, 11:44
Had a chance to see Anna recently and the reviews on her are spot on. She asked for the tip up front. I gave her $60 and described what my expectations were for the 60 min. Session. I was up front about what I wanted. She then asked for more tip. I gave her $20 more and said that's it. I got my long and sensual light fingertip / fingernail massage, including the HE. She complained that I should be giving her more tip since she is providing a the light massage per my special request. I didn't give her more. I did enjoy the HE but not without feeling like she had all the power since I already tipped her. So it was hard to ask for anything more. I am glad I tried her since she is leaving indefinitely tomorrow. I don't think I would go to her again. L=7, S=6, A=4 (she didn't smile at all and only did minimum post-tip service).I'm perplexed as to why a seasoned Monger, after reading the reviews would still go to her? And, giving tip money up front! A HF or massage fee, which is acceptable to pay up front, whether it's $60 or more is for the service (period)! A tip like anywhere else is for service rendered above and beyond what you payed for. Would you do this at a restaurant? You're comment was spot on, "she had all the power". That's what happens when you let Jr do the thinking for the one on your shoulders. But, it's your cash, Monger On!

Ilvasians
07-26-16, 12:54
Can someone provide the contact info for Erlinda in the Kaheka building?

Mahalo!

Smokin Gun
07-26-16, 13:29
I'm perplexed as to why a seasoned Monger, after reading the reviews would still go to her? And, giving tip money up front! A HF or massage fee, which is acceptable to pay up front, whether it's $60 or more is for the service (period)! A tip like anywhere else is for service rendered above and beyond what you payed for. Would you do this at a restaurant? You're comment was spot on, "she had all the power". That's what happens when you let Jr do the thinking for the one on your shoulders. But, it's your cash, Monger On!I was fully aware that I broke the "never tip up front" rule of mongering. Practically broke the "overtipping" rule too. $80 for a HE for fully clothed and no roaming is $20 too much. I was obviously thinking with the little head! I don't usually go to Thai massage so I guess I wanted to try a sure thing before she leaves. The last time I tried Thai (Pinky), I ended up blue balls.

Seeker963
07-26-16, 16:41
Same building, try next cubicle over. Located in the same room number separated by a wall. There's only one shower there so timing is key. I tried Stella and all I got to say is LOSE MONEY. 75/ hr for just massage? I can drop 60 everywhere else for that matter.Ok. I've seen both historically. Not Stella tho since she moved locations. I'm wondering if they saw me with the other if that would be issues. I go have my massage to relax and be away from woman issues and drama and I wouldn't want being seen with the other therapist being an issue. I would probably stick with Linda for my massages and only see Stella for her version of nuru, but not if it caused an issue.

One thing I found interesting the last time I was there was that in this shared space there are also male therapists. Some that practice with the door openned and others with door closed. So I'm waiting in the seat in the front and out from a closed door comes out this middle aged haole blond lady who got a massage from the guy. She kinda seems like she is in the wrong place and should be at a spa or something nicer but she comes out wearing sun glasses inside the building which to me seemed even more out of place (even though I have my sun glasses on too waiting, LOL). But I know why I'm there and keeping a low profile makes sense, but it was like she was trying to keep a low profile also.

It made me think if the mongering there goes both ways for both genders. Maybe I'm wrong but it was funny to see a woman dart out of there with sunglasses and hat looking like she's trying to keep everything on the down low like she was one of us. LOL.

Seeker963
07-26-16, 16:46
Can someone provide the contact info for Erlinda in the Kaheka building?

Mahalo!http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5698151980.html

WomenLover2
07-26-16, 19:32
Had a chance to see Anna recently and the reviews on her are spot on. She asked for the tip up front. I gave her $60 and described what my expectations were for the 60 min. Session. I was up front about what I wanted. She then asked for more tip. I gave her $20 more and said that's it. I got my long and sensual light fingertip / fingernail massage, including the HE. She complained that I should be giving her more tip since she is providing a the light massage per my special request. I didn't give her more. I did enjoy the HE but not without feeling like she had all the power since I already tipped her. So it was hard to ask for anything more. I am glad I tried her since she is leaving indefinitely tomorrow. I don't think I would go to her again. L=7, S=6, A=4 (she didn't smile at all and only did minimum post-tip service).I saw her too. I agree with you that she is overly aggressive on being tipped.

Tip should be appreciated and not expected and demanded like she does.

We should all boycott this woman. I would rate her looks as a 4 and her service as a -10!

She said her last day is today and be going back to LA and returning to Hawaii later.

I wanted to tell Nikki (owner of Thai Pattaya) what a bad apple this person is and how adversely she affects her business.

Cloe Stone
07-26-16, 19:46
Gents,

I liked all the comments about the recent up-selling efforts by Anna of Thai Pattaya and that most of us did not appreciate this approach. I contributed to this conversation as well. Good job everyone!

There is another new provider in town that is trying a similar up-selling approach, so I thought I would share. Her name is Kiko and she is currently working out of Siam Thai Massage. First off, the photo is a much younger version of her (see link to CL ad below). She is ok looking, but older than the photo and a little on the chubby side. Made an appointment and she stated her hourly rate was $80/ hour, not $60 and hour like all the other Thai providers. When asked about the higher hourly rate, she stated that if I was unwilling to pay the $80/ hour that I should go elsewhere. As a curious customer I decided to proceed. Was hoping that her skills and service were so great that she was trying to set herself apart and it would be worth it.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-asian-massage-in-and-outcallreal-pic/6219120

Nothing great about the massage, pretty standard on the backside. Just prior to the flip, she started in with the light finger tips and brushing of Jr. On the flip, the up-selling efforts began. Similar to Anna's approach, but less greedy, mainly because she was not as hot and did not have as much to offer in terms of visible assets. I went in for the commitment to HE and then had to negotiate a little more for her to take off her top. Ended up giving her a bit more than my standard tip. In addition, after the HE, the massage was over, she did not finish with massage of legs on the front, or any chest, head or face massage, which I personally like.

Wanted to share this experience with fellow hobbyists; this type of service needs to be extinguished as it takes away from the enjoyment of a relaxing massage with HE.

Aloha.

SquirtLuva69
07-26-16, 22:32
Gents,

I liked all the comments about the recent up-selling efforts by Anna of Thai Pattaya and that most of us did not appreciate this approach. I contributed to this conversation as well. Good job everyone!

There is another new provider in town that is trying a similar up-selling approach, so I thought I would share. Her name is Kiko and she is currently working out of Siam Thai Massage. First off, the photo is a much younger version of her (see link to CL ad below). She is ok looking, but older than the photo and a little on the chubby side. Made an appointment and she stated her hourly rate was $80/ hour, not $60 and hour like all the other Thai providers. When asked about the higher hourly rate, she stated that if I was unwilling to pay the $80/ hour that I should go elsewhere. As a curious customer I decided to proceed. Was hoping that her skills and service were so great that she was trying to set herself apart and it would be worth it.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-asian-massage-in-and-outcallreal-pic/6219120

Nothing great about the massage, pretty standard on the backside. Just prior to the flip, she started in with the light finger tips and brushing of Jr. On the flip, the up-selling efforts began. Similar to Anna's approach, but less greedy, mainly because she was not as hot and did not have as much to offer in terms of visible assets. I went in for the commitment to HE and then had to negotiate a little more for her to take off her top. Ended up giving her a bit more than my standard tip. In addition, after the HE, the massage was over, she did not finish with massage of legs on the front, or any chest, head or face massage, which I personally like.

Wanted to share this experience with fellow hobbyists; this type of service needs to be extinguished as it takes away from the enjoyment of a relaxing massage with HE.

Aloha.Good job an reporting on the bad. Yes this type of experience needs to be revealed and provider should learn. Continue safely gents.

LoseMoney23
07-26-16, 22:40
Good job an reporting on the bad. Yes this type of experience needs to be revealed and provider should learn. Continue safely gents.I think you really was thinking with the other head. Looks like her up selling has come to a close. Nah there's others that will jump in with you.

Surfer Ten
07-26-16, 22:47
Ok. I've seen both historically. Not Stella tho since she moved locations. I'm wondering if they saw me with the other if that would be issues. I go have my massage to relax and be away from woman issues and drama and I wouldn't want being seen with the other therapist being an issue. I would probably stick with Linda for my massages and only see Stella for her version of nuru, but not if it caused an issue.

One thing I found interesting the last time I was there was that in this shared space there are also male therapists. Some that practice with the door openned and others with door closed. So I'm waiting in the seat in the front and out from a closed door comes out this middle aged haole blond lady who got a massage from the guy. She kinda seems like she is in the wrong place and should be at a spa or something nicer but she comes out wearing sun glasses inside the building which to me seemed even more out of place (even though I have my sun glasses on too waiting, LOL). But I know why I'm there and keeping a low profile makes sense, but it was like she was trying to keep a low profile also.

It made me think if the mongering there goes both ways for both genders. Maybe I'm wrong but it was funny to see a woman dart out of there with sunglasses and hat looking like she's trying to keep everything on the down low like she was one of us. LOL.Aloha Brother Seeker963.

You bring up an excellent question about female mongering. I don't know if that's happening at that specific location, but I am sure it happens for many male LTMs. Women are human and have sexual needs just like us. I have a friend who is a male LMT and he's told me that he gives happy endings to a few of his female clients. He has a regular who sees him once a week for a deep tissue session with a HE afterward. He told me that she can only cum if he plays with her a certain way. She needs to have stimulation around her clit, not directly on it and two fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy at the same time. This is the only way she can cum and her husband was never able to get it. So, she goes to my friend to get her knots out and then her once a week mind blowing orgasm.

Kind of like many of us. We have our wives or SO's that we care about and have made a life with but what's wrong with getting some "therapy" once a week to get rid of the tension? Get some great service, pay for it and then move on with our normal routine relaxed and in a good mood. How nice to have that to look forward to each week right? So, yeah, I think there has to be quite a few lucky SOB male LMT's out there providing some much needed relief to Hawaii's female population. Maybe it's time to enroll in massage school! LOL!

SquirtLuva69
07-26-16, 23:36
Aloha Brother Seeker963.

You bring up an excellent question about female mongering. I don't know if that's happening at that specific location, but I am sure it happens for many male LTMs. Women are human and have sexual needs just like us. I have a friend who is a male LMT and he's told me that he gives happy endings to a few of his female clients. He has a regular who sees him once a week for a deep tissue session with a HE afterward. He told me that she can only cum if he plays with her a certain way. She needs to have stimulation around her clit, not directly on it and two fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy at the same time. This is the only way she can cum and her husband was never able to get it. So, she goes to my friend to get her knots out and then her once a week mind blowing orgasm.

Kind of like many of us. We have our wives or SO's that we care about and have made a life with but what's wrong with getting some "therapy" once a week to get rid of the tension? Get some great service, pay for it and then move on with our normal routine relaxed and in a good mood. How nice to have that to look forward to each week right? So, yeah, I think there has to be quite a few lucky SOB male LMT's out there providing some much needed relief to Hawaii's female population. Maybe it's time to enroll in massage school! LOL!Careful what you wish for. Most will be chubby if not fat, average to ugly. Just like the females, they must sometimes go "yikes its the old fat guy again". LOL.

VietFunGuy
07-27-16, 03:02
I saw her too. I agree with you that she is overly aggressive on being tipped.

Tip should be appreciated and not expected and demanded like she does.

We should all boycott this woman. I would rate her looks as a 4 and her service as a -10!

She said her last day is today and be going back to LA and returning to Hawaii later.

I wanted to tell Nikki (owner of Thai Pattaya) what a bad apple this person is and how adversely she affects her business.I had a good time on the first time it tried and I think she hot, very hot, but I guess some of you don't think same. So I went to back again, but just saw all the bad rap here on dis board. BUt to my eye this is the kinda type I like to look at. But, I guess I shoulda read it first ya know?

Session was kinda good and experience was ok but a little more of the money than the first time and not as sweet. But I'm new and learning. Stuff went ok and I like what I see and had fun for about halfa hour. Then I make a small talk. My mistake.

She said she was leaving and I asked justa this place and where new place is. She said she going back to LA so I ask her why?

She tells me that us hawaii guys are really cheap and that everyone ask too much service and not want to pay the money for it. She say thai girl not a cheap girl like Chinese. I guess LA guy has money?

She told me too that allotta hawaii guys look bad, fat, ugly, smell real bad everywhere and have too much hair everywhere and don't do proper clean. Said not many good guys like in LA we not gentleman, we want everything and don't want to pay for it. Maybe cause I'm asian and no hairy she tell me this?? I dunno.

I tole her WOW she say she don't care because she get money go now where better people are. I thought maybe bad for owner to like a you did, and asked that to. But she say she don't care hawaii cheap and dirty and terrible guys, she say don't want quality want cheap like wanta to pay for honda get a bmw, kinda funny. But wow. I shoulda not got her talk because I got short on my time. But overall it was good until complaining. Sorry again for bad english tryin.

Makana9
07-27-16, 04:24
Careful what you wish for. Most will be chubby if not fat, average to ugly. Just like the females, they must sometimes go "yikes its the old fat guy again". LOL.Can vouch for the male LMT, and the female HE. The word stays underground and from word of mouth, but the ones I know give in. Equal opportunity I say!

Fleshlight
07-27-16, 05:04
Looks like Selina finally put some real pics on her ad. Looks pretty damn good to me. Maybe you mongers might see why I enjoy getting my dick rubbed by her. LOL.
Lovin this bareshaved pussy pic!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you/3304997

Flesh.

Smokin Gun
07-27-16, 05:53
Aloha Brother Seeker963.

Kind of like many of us. We have our wives or SO's that we care about and have made a life with but what's wrong with getting some "therapy" once a week to get rid of the tension? Get some great service, pay for it and then move on with our normal routine relaxed and in a good mood. How nice to have that to look forward to each week right? So, yeah, I think there has to be quite a few lucky SOB male LMT's out there providing some much needed relief to Hawaii's female population. Maybe it's time to enroll in massage school! LOL!Another type of female mongering are females that go to female MTs for HEs. I was once at a Chinese massage place. The young female Chinese therapist that was about to start working on me had to respond to a pretty good looking Chinese female walk-in customer that was looking for a massage. Of course, my therapist said (in Chinese) that she was busy and asked the customer to come back another time. My therapist told me that there is a good chance that that girl would have requested a boob, butt, and pussy massage, including a fiv or fov HE. My therapist was not a lesbian or into females so she was happy to tell the customer that she was busy. At that moment, I thought damn I should have told my therapist that I could've waited an hour to allow her to service the walk-in female. But it was too late since the walk-in female left.

Wasabi809
07-27-16, 07:51
Been seeing Thai and Jessie for the past 6 weeks. They both give nice massage. I like Jessie's massage better cause she gives more pressure. Love the way her big boobs touch the back of my head while she tried to massage me from shoulder to my butt cheeks. LOL. I finally got Thai to give me HJ last week. It was nice and sensual. Jessie gave me a massage last Sunday and it was nice and sensual too as always. 2 thumbs up to these 2 lovely ladies. Highly recommended. BTW, key word YMMV. Stay safe my bradah.Is there a ad for Thai and Jessie?

SoulAmazing
07-27-16, 08:00
Hi everybody I'm new here and was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with Amy.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5702764077.html

SoulAmazing
07-27-16, 08:19
Anyone?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5702764077.html

AlohaJ
07-27-16, 09:43
I am a frequent flyer at Siam Thai and was actually trying to schedule Kiko fo last Saturday but the owner said she no longer works there. I heard the light the grape vine that she lok s to work out of a hotel in Waikiki, but cannot confirm. I also heard she tri d to up sell and does not give a good massage at all and the looks are not all that great. Mayb sh s back at Siam Thai, but monger at own risk.

AlohaJ
07-27-16, 12:02
There is irony in all this. She told me a very similar thing and my first thoughts were WTF, burning a bridge is never a good thing. The irony is that a Thai lady talks about Hawaii being cheap, yet if any of you mongers go to Thailand, massage with HE is nearly expected and very cheap. Hell, I got a four hands massage in Thailand with FS for two hours and I still didn't pay half of what I pay here for massage and HE. Of course the money saved on services is spent on vitamin V. LOL. It is really not good to blast your customers right before leaving. LOL. Be safe and play hard.

Dacalano
07-27-16, 12:47
Anyone?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5702764077.htmlNo go for me, strictly legit, very sweet girl with nice knockers and excellent massage.

SoulAmazing
07-27-16, 12:49
No go for me, strictly legit, very sweet girl with nice knockers and excellent massage.Thanks for the reply.

First Try
07-27-16, 14:16
Anyone?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5702764077.htmlNo, legit.

Licentious
07-27-16, 14:18
I had a good time on the first time it tried and I think she hot, very hot, but I guess some of you don't think same. So I went to back again, but just saw all the bad rap here on dis board. BUt to my eye this is the kinda type I like to look at. But, I guess I shoulda read it first ya know?

Session was kinda good and experience was ok but a little more of the money than the first time and not as sweet. But I'm new and learning. Stuff went ok and I like what I see and had fun for about halfa hour. Then I make a small talk. My mistake.

She said she was leaving and I asked justa this place and where new place is. She said she going back to LA so I ask her why?

She tells me that us hawaii guys are really cheap and that everyone ask too much service and not want to pay the money for it. She say thai girl not a cheap girl like Chinese. I guess LA guy has money?

She told me too that allotta hawaii guys look bad, fat, ugly, smell real bad everywhere and have too much hair everywhere and don't do proper clean. Said not many good guys like in LA we not gentleman, we want everything and don't want to pay for it. Maybe cause I'm asian and no hairy she tell me this?? I dunno.

I tole her WOW she say she don't care because she get money go now where better people are. I thought maybe bad for owner to like a you did, and asked that to. But she say she don't care hawaii cheap and dirty and terrible guys, she say don't want quality want cheap like wanta to pay for honda get a bmw, kinda funny. But wow. I shoulda not got her talk because I got short on my time. But overall it was good until complaining. Sorry again for bad english tryin.Good thing for this forum.

Sorry for the foolish that don't read.

Anna must some nut case.

Licentious
07-27-16, 14:20
Looks like Selina finally put some real pics on her ad. Looks pretty damn good to me. Maybe you mongers might see why I enjoy getting my dick rubbed by her. LOL.
Lovin this bareshaved pussy pic!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you/3304997

Flesh.She is able to take a pounding.

Pics are real but you can tell she is in her 40's.

UkiSlamma
07-27-16, 15:41
She is able to take a pounding.

Pics are real but you can tell she is in her 40's.What was the damage?

US.

Fleshlight
07-27-16, 16:00
What was the damage?

US.Her FS is standard rates, but all covered. I go for the BBPussyRub. Total 1. 60.

Flesh.

Hinode
07-27-16, 17:06
Braddahs,

Texted Linda for information. Said she works out of 1481 Kaheka street. Room 339. I'm sure I can find it, not sure about parking. I did RTFF, back to pages 20-21, but every time I tried to click on a helpful Craigslist link, it says posting has expired.

I hope this pic helps, and I'm able to somehow get away to try sample her. Will report if can.

H.

Redneck 1
07-27-16, 18:26
Said she works out of 1481 Kaheka street. Room 339. I'm sure I can find it, not sure about parking. That's the Kaheka Professional Center, located at the Ewa/makai corner of the intersection of South King Street and Kaheka Street. (The address is actually 1481 South King Street, not 1481 Kaheka Street.) There's a large parking lot very close to that building, on the Diamond Head side of Kaheka Street makai of South King Street, and there's also a parking lot behind the building that is accessed from Liona Street.

DKong1
07-27-16, 19:13
I am a frequent flyer at Siam Thai and was actually trying to schedule Kiko fo last Saturday but the owner said she no longer works there. I heard the light the grape vine that she lok s to work out of a hotel in Waikiki, but cannot confirm. I also heard she tri d to up sell and does not give a good massage at all and the looks are not all that great. Mayb sh s back at Siam Thai, but monger at own risk.Last Sunday I went to S iam Tha I at CC and had Kiko. I never expected anything except a legit massage because that's what I had gotten in the past but when massaging my legs she brushed up by the jewels on one side and then roamed around when she got to the other. At that point my legs were spread apart and she reached between and was giving some play under there. On the flip she asked about HJ and she was very good. Not jackhammer style. She allowed roaming but left on clothes. How the other guys said her looks are accurate. Pic is old. She didn't try upsell. I would return. Total damage was $20.

DJ Quick
07-27-16, 20:32
Is there a ad for Thai and Jessie?They both put their ads on Craigslist. You will see Thai's ad there but Jessie hardly post.

AwabiHunter
07-27-16, 20:39
Another type of female mongering are females that go to female MTs for HEs. I was once at a Chinese massage place. The young female Chinese therapist that was about to start working on me had to respond to a pretty good looking Chinese female walk-in customer that was looking for a massage. Of course, my therapist said (in Chinese) that she was busy and asked the customer to come back another time. My therapist told me that there is a good chance that that girl would have requested a boob, butt, and pussy massage, including a fiv or fov HE. My therapist was not a lesbian or into females so she was happy to tell the customer that she was busy. At that moment, I thought damn I should have told my therapist that I could've waited an hour to allow her to service the walk-in female. But it was too late since the walk-in female left.Yeah I used to go and see Erlinda alor and she had some clients (Women) that would come to her for therapeutic massage and HE, pussy rub and fiv and she would give um.

AwabiHunter
07-27-16, 22:02
Hahaha what a classic name, wonder if the name holds true to form who'; s doing the vetting at these pl; aces for names to use? Love it what's next "Jizzy" "Stroker" hehe too funny.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5704221818.html

AwabiHunter
07-27-16, 22:04
Has anyone sampled this cutie? Damn she is super cute.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5700479991.html

Hawaiian007
07-27-16, 22:04
Hahaha what a classic name, wonder if the name holds true to form who'; s doing the vetting at these pl; aces for names to use? Love it what's next "Jizzy" "Stroker" hehe too funny.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5704221818.htmlLMNO (Laughed my Nuts OFF). Looks like it / she / he / ts / mahu / IDK has some nutz.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5704221818.html

Aloha and be safe my fellow mongers.

Da One
07-27-16, 22:48
LMNO (Laughed my Nuts OFF). Looks like it / she / he / ts / mahu / IDK has some nutz.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5704221818.html

Aloha and be safe my fellow mongers.

007. Maybe you can have a 4-hand for $120 with her partner "Busta"?

Jujubean504
07-27-16, 22:48
Has anyone sampled this cutie? Damn she is super cute.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5700479991.htmlJust sampled her today. She does a very good massage. Gave me a full hour. Did not get HE but I'm sure its available. She is very bubbly and nice with a big rack. It was funny because we met through a business environment and she told me to come get a massage from her. I would definitely go back for a good massage.