PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Mongers Rus
06-17-16, 16:25
No disrespect whatsoever my Braddah, you are a respected and well known monger here but this chick is flat out gross my Braddah, I wrote review back couple years ago when she first came onto the scene, didn't know my fricken car could burn rubber so well.I concur. Wouldn't even waste airtime on my cell phone to call.

SquirtLuva69
06-17-16, 18:50
No disrespect whatsoever my Braddah, you are a respected and well known monger here but this chick is flat out gross my Braddah, I wrote review back couple years ago when she first came onto the scene, didn't know my fricken car could burn rubber so well.Thanks for the opinions and heads up. Appreciate.

Jrad0022
06-17-16, 20:41
Quick post since I know there have been others. Finally saw her last week. Nice, very tiny lady. 50's maybe? The place wasn't as hard to find as I have heard. Pic on CL is probably 10 years old. Do a search for Kim in the therapeutic section. Massage was lots of elbows but not bad. With some convincing I left happy. Place was nice and clean. I'll repeat when its convenient but I won't be rushing back. She was very nice.

GrumpyKong
06-17-16, 21:14
Anybody adventure into this place recently? PM would be much appreciated.

SquirtLuva69
06-17-16, 23:05
Quick post since I know there have been others. Finally saw her last week. Nice, very tiny lady. 50's maybe? The place wasn't as hard to find as I have heard. Pic on CL is probably 10 years old. Do a search for Kim in the therapeutic section. Massage was lots of elbows but not bad. With some convincing I left happy. Place was nice and clean. I'll repeat when its convenient but I won't be rushing back. She was very nice.Yup it is her, now 2 years older + 15 yrs on pic. But still going like the energizer bunny.

HaYn1
06-18-16, 02:50
No disrespect whatsoever my Braddah, you are a respected and well known monger here but this chick is flat out gross my Braddah, I wrote review back couple years ago when she first came onto the scene, didn't know my fricken car could burn rubber so well.To each his own! Me I have time and money so I had to try. Didn't hurt, I went to her twice once at her old place and a second her new place. No HE whatsoever! Don't waste your time on looks. I went the second time because she text me, she was bored. It was 1 am went and it was all RIKA. LOL blue balls. Had to go to Kison right after.

RicoSr1
06-18-16, 03:09
Thanks for the opinions and heads up. Appreciate.Good thing I checked out the review today. I texted her yesterday and she replied that she was out "mountain climbing"? But haven't gotten a response about the details. I was attracted by her new pic with those "rock hard abs", her face ain't much, but when I'm face down butt naked, don't much care! And, I got curious about what a "Delta Wave" massage is? So, maybe with all the hottie competition out there, she may be turning to the "dark side"?

So, I'll bide my time and see if she responds with more. Thanks for the reviews Mongers. Mo betta info than the (too many) "farting" review.

Anonymous479
06-18-16, 03:19
Has anyone gotten any play out of her? Can't find a link to the ad right now but she's the Chinese spinner that works out of CC. Can pm if you prefer.

Chubs
06-18-16, 07:14
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5639051397.html

Hey, has anyone been with Nui, in the above link? I've seen her post recently, but also months ago. Understanding the certain rep the establishment has had on this forum, been wondering about this "new" face. Shoots buddy.

AlohaJ
06-18-16, 12:43
Heading to my weekly 90 minute massage at Siam Thai soon. I lined up Summer for a second session to see if last week was an anomaly. If anything else, I will receive a great massage. Will report back.

Mongers Rus
06-18-16, 14:18
Has anyone gotten any play out of her? Can't find a link to the ad right now but she's the Chinese spinner that works out of CC. Can pm if you prefer.She's out of town right now, back around 26th.

AlohaJ
06-18-16, 20:23
Not a good day at Siam Thai, which is very unusual. Summer was extremely late, and I ended up getting a free 30 minute massage for a nominal tip out of good faith. Scheduled a 90 minute session for next weekend with Summer, third times a charm right?

Isle Of Man
06-18-16, 21:20
I tried to make appointment with Mint thai at Pensacola street a few times, but always fully booked. Are they really that good? They only post ad once a while, which means they have many repeat customers. Some reported it's totally legit, so I don't understand why they are so busy.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5635453667.html

RicoSr1
06-19-16, 06:46
Hello fellow Mongers. A couple of brief questions on two massage therapists from a couple of years ago. Sisi (maybe late 40's, Chinese Mamasan,) used to operate out of CC, but the floor / suite # escapes me. Her ad on CL read something like "mature Chinese therapist, etc. ". She wasn't much to look at and I had her once (my 1st time there) until I found out about the other Chinese ladies that she employed. No pretense what so ever, shower, some attempt at massage, and quickly onto playtime. Not bad service for the average $ damage. She had various Chinese ladies come and stay with her or near by for brief work and move on. She either closed down or goes by other business name. Any info?

The other is a "no name" massage parlor at Puck's Alley, Mauka side, 2nd floor. Japanese lady about mid 40's, pretty and very friendly. She usually had 1 or 2 other ladies working there also. Claimed the owner was going to move the business to a vacant space at Vineyard and Nuuanu. The only new place I know there is where that cutie (Gracie) works. Is there still a massage place at that Puck Alley location? Any scoops on that Japanese massage therapist, a PM if you want to share privileged info would be much appreciated. Would love to reconnect with her if she's still in Hawaii.

Any info on these two ladies and location (s) would be appreciated, especially the Japanese babe at Pucks Alley. Mucho Mahalos.

RicoSr1
06-19-16, 11:18
This hot Asian babe (Angie?) seems to renew her ad on CL every day (maybe no repeats?) and she also post on the "Back Page". She's an Indie on Amana St. (same location as Jazmine). Over a couple of years, there are contradicting reviews on her. Knowing that our MMV, have any of you Mongers gotten "good action" from her recently? Her work hours (9 to 6) aren't the best for me, but I keep going back to her ad for the fine body pics and fantasy! And small "God given" titties like I prefer. Oooo Yeah!

HE appears to be the norm based on some reviews, but does she allow roaming, get full or semi nude, other extras, etc. I would love to satisfy my curiosity and see her naked or at least in sexy undies! The latest pic from BP wearing the white net dress is the hottest by far. Thinking of making the move.

Inquiring Monger wants to know? Any help, Mahalo.

H Mobius
06-19-16, 13:47
This hot Asian babe (Angie?) seems to renew her ad on CL every day (maybe no repeats?) and she also post on the "Back Page".I think she just has an account, so that it automatically reposts ads for her. A couple of providers told me they're only busy when the ad is at the top, then things get slower; business picks up when their ad is recent again.

She's very good, just quiet and not at all chatty like some guys prefer.

SquirtLuva69
06-19-16, 13:52
This hot Asian babe (Angie?) seems to renew her ad on CL every day (maybe no repeats?) and she also post on the "Back Page". She's an Indie on Amana St. (same location as Jazmine). Over a couple of years, there are contradicting reviews on her. Knowing that our MMV, have any of you Mongers gotten "good action" from her recently? Her work hours (9 to 6) aren't the best for me, but I keep going back to her ad for the fine body pics and fantasy! And small "God given" titties like I prefer. Oooo Yeah!

HE appears to be the norm based on some reviews, but does she allow roaming, get full or semi nude, other extras, etc. I would love to satisfy my curiosity and see her naked or at least in sexy undies! The latest pic from BP wearing the white net dress is the hottest by far. Thinking of making the move.

Inquiring Monger wants to know? Any help, Mahalo.She is a good provider, all the above on menu.

SquirtLuva69
06-19-16, 13:55
Hello fellow Mongers. A couple of brief questions on two massage therapists from a couple of years ago. Sisi (maybe late 40's, Chinese Mamasan,) used to operate out of CC, but the floor / suite # escapes me. Her ad on CL read something like "mature Chinese therapist, etc. ". She wasn't much to look at and I had her once (my 1st time there) until I found out about the other Chinese ladies that she employed. No pretense what so ever, shower, some attempt at massage, and quickly onto playtime. Not bad service for the average $ damage. She had various Chinese ladies come and stay with her or near by for brief work and move on. She either closed down or goes by other business name. Any info?

The other is a "no name" massage parlor at Puck's Alley, Mauka side, 2nd floor. Japanese lady about mid 40's, pretty and very friendly. She usually had 1 or 2 other ladies working there also. Claimed the owner was going to move the business to a vacant space at Vineyard and Nuuanu. The only new place I know there is where that cutie (Gracie) works. Is there still a massage place at that Puck Alley location? Any scoops on that Japanese massage therapist, a PM if you want to share privileged info would be much appreciated. Would love to reconnect with her if she's still in Hawaii.

Any info on these two ladies and location (s) would be appreciated, especially the Japanese babe at Pucks Alley. Mucho Mahalos.Sisi still in cc, see "kobe" add. She is japanese / taiwanese. Not bad, everything on menu.

Puck' s no longer there, business moved to corner vineyard / nuuanu above diamondhead side of Papa John.

Goser
06-19-16, 15:23

Inquiring Monger wants to know? Any help, Mahalo.Those pictures of Angie are more than 5 years old. She was hot back then when she was operating out of Sakura University. She is somewhat of a dead fish, but has really nice natural tits. She has since widened out a lot. Look at the other pictures in the ad. That is more what she looks like now. Still nice, but nowhere near as hot as she was 5 plus years ago.

BlkPatriot
06-19-16, 16:32
Went by Asian Body Massage CC 611 last night for a massage before I hit up Rock Za across the street. I have been here several times and Sunny usually does a good job. Saw in her latest adds that she has two new girls working. Not many Japanese providers so I decided to get Aiko. She had to come get me since they lock the elevators at 10 (get there early guys). Small and slim, I say maybe 40 yrs old. The massage was great she is very slow and smooth with her process. Her hands are soft, but the pressure was just right. I wish she spent a little more time on my inner thighs and but, but that's alright. She did take good care of my feet though. On the flip spent more time than most on my quads before just going right to Jr as most do. Her HE is sensual, not the typical jackhammer technique. She let me roam, but there is not much to feel. All I wanted to do at this point was jump off the table, lay her across it, and make love to her (not fuck). She has a very relaxing service type vibe, not just there for the money, like most. I popped, she cleaned with hot towels and I showered. I tipped her. 4. Usually I tip Sunny. 6 but I agree with some of the other mongers that we all need to bring a HE down to. 4 standard. I recommend Aiko and will be back.

PastaBakes
06-19-16, 16:54
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-judy-chinese-beauty/5462125 Had a meeting with Judy last week. Arrived at the appointment time and was met by an attractive young lady at the door in a pretty dress, hair about shoulder length and wavy and very nice smile. She asked me if I wanted a shower and I answered yes. The apartment and bathroom were very clean. Came out and laid face down on the table with the table. Told her where my back and shoulders were sore. During the massage she never touched those areas but she did apply the medium pressure I asked for. The massage lasted about 20 minutes when she asked me to turn over. She asked if I wanted anything else with the international signs and I nodded yes. She undressed and showed a very nice body and very nice small A / B size. She gave me a very HE and then let me shower again. Got dressed and left. I would give her a 7 to 7. 5 in looks, a 9 in attitude, and a 8. 5 in service. Fee and Tip was 170. I think YMMV but she is a nice young a lady but while pleasant I will not probably be going back, just my own personal choice. You PM for further information.

NoStranger
06-19-16, 21:47
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5642448244.html

Having a hard time connecting with this one. Her phone is 408-xx3-4509. The ad (Asian Massage Outcall, with a fake pic) has been around for a while. I think I saw a report that this might be Mae. But if so, which Mae. ? Mae1, Mae2, (from the old Thai Hawaiian days) another Mae. ? Communication is very hit and miss. She has canceled once at the last minute. And been a no show another time. I am curious about her. Can only get her by text and she is very slow to respond (sometimes days). Does not answer her phone. Can anyone give me the 411 on her. ?. so I know whether to keep trying. ? (like age, height, weight, etc.) Really appreciate the help.

Honolulu1
06-19-16, 22:25
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5642448244.html

Having a hard time connecting with this one. Her phone is 408-xx3-4509. The ad (Asian Massage Outcall, with a fake pic) has been around for a while. I think I saw a report that this might be Mae. But if so, which Mae. ? Mae1, Mae2, (from the old Thai Hawaiian days) another Mae. ? Communication is very hit and miss. She has canceled once at the last minute. And been a no show another time. I am curious about her. Can only get her by text and she is very slow to respond (sometimes days). Does not answer her phone. Can anyone give me the 411 on her. ?. so I know whether to keep trying. ? (like age, height, weight, etc.) Really appreciate the help.I believe a monger posted about his experience a few weeks back about her, sorry couldn't remember how long ago. Just got to go backwards when you got time and read some past reviews. Hono1.

RicoSr1
06-19-16, 23:53
She is a good provider, all the above on menu.I called and planned on setting an appointment and she quoted me $. 5 right off the bat. So I asked why, her reply: massage with HE. A first for me that a provider would say that over the phone. I primarily schedule for the therapeutic massage part of a session and expect a HE and $. 5 is not an outrageous price, however, what if I'm not satisfied with the HE? I've already agreed and am committed to the quoted price. Most ads say $60 per hour and the provider knows that most of us want the HE and willing to tip accordingly. And the better the satisfaction, the bigger the tip! But, the amount of the tip should be up to the client, right?

If any Monger wants to share some personal info on this lady, you can PM me. Mahalo.

SquirtLuva69
06-20-16, 00:00
I called and planned on setting an appointment and she quoted me $. 5 right off the bat. So I asked why, her reply: massage with HE. A first for me that a provider would say that over the phone. I primarily schedule for the therapeutic massage part of a session and expect a HE and $. 5 is not an outrageous price, however, what if I'm not satisfied with the HE? I've already agreed and am committed to the quoted price. Most ads say $60 per hour and the provider knows that most of us want the HE and willing to tip accordingly. And the better the satisfaction, the bigger the tip! But, the amount of the tip should be up to the client, right?

If any Monger wants to share some personal info on this lady, you can PM me. Mahalo.Pm'd you the answer. Good luck. Be happy.

Bigred808
06-20-16, 20:38
I was feeling like something younger. Tried Pat in Kapolei. She is a small but powerful therapist. Could make my tears come out. Seems legit but I didn't try cause she's a sweet girl. So I tried calling Rina and Jessie but no answer. So looking for someone else. Anyone tried this one:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/coming-enjoy-your-day/2649075

Or how's Vera? Does she give a good massage and leave you happy?

LoseMoney23
06-20-16, 21:22
Just ran into Mae and her companion about 63 yrs old with a blue Lexus at Agu. She seemed surprised as she already has a white guy BF unless this is the real sugar daddy.

She didn't make any eye contact and went on her merry way. By the way hope her BF don't find out. I guess I'll let him know with a note on his car just to make this worse.

Talfma
06-20-16, 22:20
I've been looking for tiny / short spinner girls and haven't been having any luck. Preferably girls about 5'5' or shorter that have a cute appeal rather than a sexy / sultry one. Weight and specs don't matter too much to me but the tiner overall body, the better.

DeadHead1
06-20-16, 23:01
Just ran into Mae and her companion about 63 yrs old with a blue Lexus at Agu. She seemed surprised as she already has a white guy BF unless this is the real sugar daddy.

She didn't make any eye contact and went on her merry way. By the way hope her BF don't find out. I guess I'll let him know with a note on his car just to make this worse.What did she do to you, I've seen your posts for months. Just curious not judging. She seems alright to me, a little old.

Chikan San
06-21-16, 00:06
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5638954544.html

Decided to try something new today and settled on this ad. She's a Chinese MILF working out of a house on Monsarrat. Hard to guess her age, but she's pretty cute with a decent body and small tits. I think her name was Jenny, but I can't seem to remember right now.

There is a clean shower available and massage was uncovered. Her massage was pretty crappy so I would not see her if you're looking for a good masssage. Senior member can PM for more details.

LoseMoney23
06-21-16, 01:29
What did she do to you, I've seen your posts for months. Just curious not judging. She seems alright to me, a little old.You say she's old. She's actually 45 and will be 46 in December.

Jan Fortifore
06-21-16, 01:29
Checked out Judy recently again. She actually looked different this time. She looked cuter and slimmer. Maybe I had a little too much last time. Body was soft but nice and curvy. Nice tits. Service was even better. Maybe cause she's leaving in about 10 days. Good massage and nice FS action. Got just a little BBBJ to get me harder, but YMMV. Enjoyed this visit a lot. Will definitely comeback before she goes.

Standard fees, no rush at all, nothing up front.

Flesh.

Had Judy recently in CC. Decent looking small apartment where she seemed to be the only one there. Her Chinese late 20's or early 30's looks are slightly different from the blurred face photo at the top but that it her. The photo gives maybe a rating of 8 in looks. In person, I would say that her face was about a 6. 5 and body is a 7. See sized breasts and hairy pussy made junior boy salute right away. She agreed to take a shower with me where we took turns washing each other. She gave me some BBBJ sampling and I initiated some b2 b rubbing and sucking. This was only 5 minutes into my appointment and things were looking really positive! After getting back to the room, it was on. BBBJ, titty licking / sucking, DATO and DATY on that beautiful, hairy, slimy wet pussy. Unfortunately, she wouldn't DFK or rim me. But that's okay because she was totally into fucking me after I made her cum by DATY. Went through the pounding of several CFS positions for what seemed like about 20 minutes and her moans seemed authentic! I ended up cumming on top of her Bush above her pussy. Nice ending to a pleasant no-rush session. She doesn't speak English well but she does know the language of the service she is providing. L=6. 5, S=8, A=9.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-judy-chinese-beauty/5462125 Had a meeting with Judy last week. Arrived at the appointment time and was met by an attractive young lady at the door in a pretty dress, hair about shoulder length and wavy and very nice smile. She asked me if I wanted a shower and I answered yes. The apartment and bathroom were very clean. Came out and laid face down on the table with the table. Told her where my back and shoulders were sore. During the massage she never touched those areas but she did apply the medium pressure I asked for. The massage lasted about 20 minutes when she asked me to turn over. She asked if I wanted anything else with the international signs and I nodded yes. She undressed and showed a very nice body and very nice small A / B size. She gave me a very HE and then let me shower again. Got dressed and left. I would give her a 7 to 7. 5 in looks, a 9 in attitude, and a 8. 5 in service. Fee and Tip was 170. I think YMMV but she is a nice young a lady but while pleasant I will not probably be going back, just my own personal choice. You PM for further information.Thank you all for reporting on this provider that does not advertise with a clear photo. Her boob size, if you are to believe the blurred photo, looks larger than what PastaBakes reported. Can anyone confirm her boob size? Smokin Gun and Fleshlight reported Ccup / "nice" tits.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Anonymous479
06-21-16, 03:38
Thank you all for reporting on this provider that does not advertise with a clear photo. Her boob size, if you are to believe the blurred photo, looks larger than what PastaBakes reported. Can anyone confirm her boob size? Smokin Gun and Fleshlight reported Ccup / "nice" tits.

Jay Dubblefoh.IMO SmokinGun has the closest review to what I experienced. The first picture in her ad is definitely not her, while the second one showing just face and cleavage definitely is her. I would say she had C's. Definitely not A's or B's.

Scott4
06-21-16, 04:02
Those pictures of Angie are more than 5 years old. She was hot back then when she was operating out of Sakura University. She is somewhat of a dead fish, but has really nice natural tits. She has since widened out a lot. Look at the other pictures in the ad. That is more what she looks like now. Still nice, but nowhere near as hot as she was 5 plus years ago.Her tits are nice to look at but that's all you will get no touchy have fun.

Anonymous479
06-21-16, 04:11
Thinking of making an appointment with her tomorrow. I know all past posts have reported it being totally legit, but has anyone gotten any play from her? Can pm if you prefer.

RicoSr1
06-21-16, 05:08

She didn't make any eye contact and went on her merry way. By the way hope her BF don't find out. I guess I'll let him know with a note on his car just to make this worse.What's up with that LoseMoney? She's just a working girl. A 63 year old Sugar Daddy or a White BF, so? A bit jealous perhaps, I know I've been there. Some of us Mongers (and some with wives or GF) go along from one working girl to the other, dipping our Little Head here and there and forget to use our Big Head to acknowledge that in spite of their chosen work, "girl got to make a dollar"! Hell, it's been going on before there were cities. Just MHO.

Mongers Rus
06-21-16, 06:22
I called and planned on setting an appointment and she quoted me $. 5 right off the bat. So I asked why, her reply: massage with HE. A first for me that a provider would say that over the phone. I primarily schedule for the therapeutic massage part of a session and expect a HE and $. 5 is not an outrageous price, however, what if I'm not satisfied with the HE? I've already agreed and am committed to the quoted price. Most ads say $60 per hour and the provider knows that most of us want the HE and willing to tip accordingly. And the better the satisfaction, the bigger the tip! But, the amount of the tip should be up to the client, right?

If any Monger wants to share some personal info on this lady, you can PM me. Mahalo.Angie is among one of the legend providers out there. Maybe not the best personality, but one of the best BBBJs, with great suction and tongue job. Great tits and tight pussy.

Body and face still looks good. Worth the rate.

Rus.

Fleshlight
06-21-16, 06:33
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-judy-chinese-beauty/5462125 Had a meeting with Judy last week. Arrived at the appointment time and was met by an attractive young lady at the door in a pretty dress, hair about shoulder length and wavy and very nice smile. She asked me if I wanted a shower and I answered yes. The apartment and bathroom were very clean. Came out and laid face down on the table with the table. Told her where my back and shoulders were sore. During the massage she never touched those areas but she did apply the medium pressure I asked for. The massage lasted about 20 minutes when she asked me to turn over. She asked if I wanted anything else with the international signs and I nodded yes. She undressed and showed a very nice body and very nice small A / B size. She gave me a very HE and then let me shower again. Got dressed and left. I would give her a 7 to 7. 5 in looks, a 9 in attitude, and a 8. 5 in service. Fee and Tip was 170. I think YMMV but she is a nice young a lady but while pleasant I will not probably be going back, just my own personal choice. You PM for further information.Judy already left. Cute spinner Yumi is back. She's the owner of the place. She actually finished massage school and has her license. Nice massage style and technique with nice HE. She is a veteran in the business and knows how to please. She really lost some weight although she was already a slim spinner. Now she has a nice tight flat tummy. I want to go back to see if more is available on the table. She never rushes and has a nice sweet personality. Want to try and tap that.

Flesh.

Bukake King
06-21-16, 06:42
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-pretty-chinese-beauty-bodyrub-ready-to-pleaseyou/5463968

Haven't checked out this provider in a while, and wasn't planning on repeating. But Selina text me and said come try my new massage. So horny me said "WTH" and went. Arrived, took a shower, and lay face down on table. Got her standard med massage which was not bad. After finishing whole body face down, starting working on a butt massage with oil. Was pretty nice working the glutes, had the fingers roaming the crack, under the the sides of jr and balls. Then felt the nice C cups on my ass. Jr was already rock hard. Flpped over and started with more oil on jr, working a nice slow HJ. Then some nice tit massage squeezing with some side to side, up and down motions. Thinking, "ok" this is something new for her. Felt pretty nice. Then she asked me if I wanted a pussy rub massage. WTF! Hell yea! She said pay extra, I said no problem cause I wanted to try this. So she dropped her panties and hopped on the table. I noticed that she's fully shaved now. Holy shit my favorite. Shaved nani! Applied more oil and started a little more teasing HJ. Then she oiled up that clean shaven nani and craddled on jr in CG. Started rubbing my dick with her pussy. DAMN! It felt pretty much like a BBFS. Well pretty close. But it was pretty hot watching my dick getting rubbed up and down her bare pussy, squeezing her man-made Cs. I was pretty freaking horny, so it didn't take long for me to unload. Kept rubbing till I was unloaded and empty. Cleaned up and showered.

WOW! This was pretty good. Not quite B2 B massage or NURU, but was pretty close. Shit. Made me cum pretty fast. . 60 for the massage, and $ for the extra. I was cool with that. Next best thing to BBFS with out having to unload into some of you mongers leftovers, like at Kison or CHM. LOL Will definitely repeat.

Monger on.

Flesh.Had to try it. Nice BB pussy -rub. Not NURU, but been to some NURUs here but they don't do pussy-rubs till cum. This girl is game. BBCG-RCG, shaved pussy rub. Love seeing those bare lips stroking jr with oil or lube. Worth all the slippery action. Definitely a repeater.

Buka.

Ernestm
06-21-16, 16:07
Judy already left. Cute spinner Yumi is back. She's the owner of the place. She actually finished massage school and has her license. Nice massage style and technique with nice HE. She is a veteran in the business and knows how to please. She really lost some weight although she was already a slim spinner. Now she has a nice tight flat tummy. I want to go back to see if more is available on the table. She never rushes and has a nice sweet personality. Want to try and tap that.

Flesh.I saw Yumi a few years ago and the service was good. No massage, just sucking on my cock to get it hard, then FS. There was a reason for no massage but that is beside the point that the menu is full.

Pok Gai
06-21-16, 18:50
Guys been gone awhile. Long story I rather not talk about.

But yes, my backs pretty bad again. So looking for someone who does a decent massage + offers some release. PM works! Thanks guys.

Fleshlight
06-21-16, 22:04
I saw Yumi a few years ago and the service was good. No massage, just sucking on my cock to get it hard, then FS. There was a reason for no massage but that is beside the point that the menu is full.Thanks for the scoops, got to go back!

Flesh.

Esunchiste
06-22-16, 03:30
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-pretty-chinese-beauty-bodyrub-ready-to-pleaseyou/5463968

Haven't checked out this provider in a while, and wasn't planning on repeating. But Selina text me and said come try my new massage. So horny me said "WTH" and went. Arrived, took a shower, and lay face down on table. Got her standard med massage which was not bad. After finishing whole body face down, starting working on a butt massage with oil. Was pretty nice working the glutes, had the fingers roaming the crack, under the the sides of jr and balls. Then felt the nice C cups on my ass. Jr was already rock hard. Flpped over and started with more oil on jr, working a nice slow HJ. Then some nice tit massage squeezing with some side to side, up and down motions. Thinking, "ok" this is something new for her. Felt pretty nice. Then she asked me if I wanted a pussy rub massage. WTF! Hell yea! She said pay extra, I said no problem cause I wanted to try this. So she dropped her panties and hopped on the table. I noticed that she's fully shaved now. Holy shit my favorite. Shaved nani! Applied more oil and started a little more teasing HJ. Then she oiled up that clean shaven nani and craddled on jr in CG. Started rubbing my dick with her pussy. DAMN! It felt pretty much like a BBFS. Well pretty close. But it was pretty hot watching my dick getting rubbed up and down her bare pussy, squeezing her man-made Cs. I was pretty freaking horny, so it didn't take long for me to unload. Kept rubbing till I was unloaded and empty. Cleaned up and showered.

WOW! This was pretty good. Not quite B2 B massage or NURU, but was pretty close. Shit. Made me cum pretty fast. . 60 for the massage, and $ for the extra. I was cool with that. Next best thing to BBFS with out having to unload into some of you mongers leftovers, like at Kison or CHM. LOL Will definitely repeat.

Monger on.

Flesh.Thanks for the awesome report. This sounds very interesting. Can you describe what she looks like? Age? Face? Body? Definitely might have to try this new massage.

SquirtLuva69
06-22-16, 03:37
Saw her couple days ago. 5'3" 100 lbs smaaallll a's, no ass, likes to tease with her body. Massage just ok as medium pressure. Would not repeat.

Fleshlight
06-22-16, 03:55
Saw her couple days ago. 5'3" 100 lbs smaaallll a's, no ass, likes to tease with her body. Massage just ok as medium pressure. Would not repeat.Saw Mika before and had better results. I concur with the body, but as far as the service, the massage was pretty good. Asked for harder pressure which was good. I could tell from her routine that she is a schooled therapists, just not licensed yet. I liked that there was no cover on face down and flip. The whole time jr was hard and rocking back and forth. She brushed him a lot, but finished the complete session first. No BJ or FS which is fine because I didn't want that from her. Just wanted a good massage, no rush, finishing with a nice slow HJ. Would recommend if this is what your looking for. Independent as she works by herself. Clean room in CC. Changed up HJ as I liked it or requested. Would repeat. $ total for service.

Flesh.

Captin Crunch
06-22-16, 07:58
Saw Mika before and had better results. I concur with the body, but as far as the service, the massage was pretty good. Asked for harder pressure which was good. I could tell from her routine that she is a schooled therapists, just not licensed yet. I liked that there was no cover on face down and flip. The whole time jr was hard and rocking back and forth. She brushed him a lot, but finished the complete session first. No BJ or FS which is fine because I didn't want that from her. Just wanted a good massage, no rush, finishing with a nice slow HJ. Would recommend if this is what your looking for. Independent as she works by herself. Clean room in CC. Changed up HJ as I liked it or requested. Would repeat. $ total for service.

Flesh.Who is Mika? Does she have an ad? BP or CL?

SquirtLuva69
06-22-16, 14:16
Who is Mika? Does she have an ad? BP or CL?Happy happy hunting.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oo-beautiful-chinesejapanese-girl-mika-oo/5463712

Barefoot
06-22-16, 14:58
Happy happy hunting.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oo-beautiful-chinesejapanese-girl-mika-oo/5463712Is she the one in the picture?

GrumpyKong
06-22-16, 16:08
Is she the one in the picture?She use to work at 611 CC with Sunny before. Looks like her in the picture but many other fishes in the big blue sea.

SquirtLuva69
06-22-16, 17:15
Is she the one in the picture?Yes pics real. Looks are about 6. 5-7. My opinion.

Barefoot
06-23-16, 02:35
Yes pics real. Looks are about 6. 5-7. My opinion.Thanks for the info.

Fleshlight
06-23-16, 04:39
Thanks for the awesome report. This sounds very interesting. Can you describe what she looks like? Age? Face? Body? Definitely might have to try this new massage.Age-mid / late 30's Face-7 Body-8 bolt-on Cs, nice skin. Pussy- smallish lips / looks young. Key for the pussy-rub IMHO. Experience was erotic / exciting.

Mongers Rus
06-23-16, 04:55
I saw Yumi a few years ago and the service was good. No massage, just sucking on my cock to get it hard, then FS. There was a reason for no massage but that is beside the point that the menu is full.Ernes
I know Yumi but never got FS with her. Maybe cause I never asked. I really like her age and looks. Very hot spinner IMHO, with great personality. Would love to get some BJ / FS with her. Do you think she's still into it. Just had massage and HJ with her.

Rus.

Ernestm
06-23-16, 14:30
Ernes
I know Yumi but never got FS with her. Maybe cause I never asked. I really like her age and looks. Very hot spinner IMHO, with great personality. Would love to get some BJ / FS with her. Do you think she's still into it. Just had massage and HJ with her.

Rus.Yes I think everything is on the menu with her. I consider that place an AMP with one provider. I have seen 2 other girls in the same unit while Yumi was away earlier this year and everything was on the menu as well.

OnlyMe808
06-24-16, 03:30
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5648893167.html

Has anyone went to Tammy?

SquirtLuva69
06-24-16, 04:28
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5638954544.html

Decided to try something new today and settled on this ad. She's a Chinese MILF working out of a house on Monsarrat. Hard to guess her age, but she's pretty cute with a decent body and small tits. I think her name was Jenny, but I can't seem to remember right now.

There is a clean shower available and massage was uncovered. Her massage was pretty crappy so I would not see her if you're looking for a good masssage. Senior member can PM for more details.Went to test the water, concur Chinese 40's 5'3" 130 lbs, cute MILF but chubby. Legs thicker, saggy bees, hard nips, uncovered lame massage. Paid 60 massage, 80 wax. Left satisfied but no repeat here. Tip 60. Stayed for about 150 minutes.

ItsNotButter
06-24-16, 09:59

Has anyone went to Tammy?Fully undraped on both sides. No play at all.

Ring60
06-24-16, 16:26
Dropped in on Emma. Massage was very good this time around. Deep and hard with a very sensual HE.

YMMV.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-in-aiea/4210672

RicoSr1
06-25-16, 01:53
Nice "Gazangas" on this babe! Anyone get any play with Nana at CC #2502, or legit? Imagine her "tittie" oil rub all over your back and butt? Woo Hoo!

LoseMoney23
06-25-16, 02:06
Nice "Gazangas" on this babe! Anyone get any play with Nana at CC #2502, or legit? Imagine her "tittie" oil rub all over your back and butt? Woo Hoo!Dream on or good luck RicoSr.

RicoSr1
06-25-16, 03:18
Dream on or good luck RicoSr.Well shoots! Never ask, never know.

Ernestm
06-25-16, 03:30
Nice "Gazangas" on this babe! Anyone get any play with Nana at CC #2502, or legit? Imagine her "tittie" oil rub all over your back and butt? Woo Hoo!Don't know if the tittie oil rub is available, but the HJ is for a hefty price. Others have reported the same.

Paddle Man
06-25-16, 04:23
Fully undraped on both sides. No play at all.Hmmmmm. Maybe she is on the hunt for her perfect schtick?

Ck813
06-25-16, 07:34
She is from Pin Thai so I'm guessing no play or do they play over there? Since I'm here I will do a review on Mango Massage over on Kapahulu.

Got ther about I will just say late afternoon. I had an appointment with Ann. From the ad Ann looked more like Jenny. She said she is Korean but looked more Chinese verse pretty real petite tint girl with long black soft silky hair pretty eyes soft tony lips. Speaks very good English. She has probably bee size breasts I'm thinking man made but seems real I couldn't tell. No ass but soft smooth skin and man I love them breasts with them beautiful tiny nips. Her massage would have been better if she added. Little more pressure too soft for me. We did a little hand job with oils, then very little CBJ, then cow girl, to mish and blew my load in mish. No dfk or lmk but pecks lots of them as she said second time she will do dfk and BBBJ. I may repeat but like everyone said Mango is all about The Benjamin's not the service. $180 for Cfs, because they do real massage. BS, when you go to an AMP you get just a good massage or even better. $60 house fee BS again should only be $50. What you think guys, should I go again to see if I get the dfk and BBBJ? Ann is pretty real pretty and a really nice girl. I just can't get over paying $240. I didn't pay that much as I argued and only paid $200.

Has anyone went to Tammy?

AlohaJ
06-25-16, 12:28
It sounds to me a little steep, but I've never received a full up massage at an AMP. I typically like to keep them separate, MT for therapeutic purposes with hopefully an HE, although a haven't had too much luck lately with HE by a MT who knew what she was doing. . 5-. 6 seems to be the going rate for HF, I know I paid. 5 at ReJuve yesterday with Page (see ReJuve for full review). Going rate for MT is. 6 for 60 minutes and. 9 for 90 minutes at MT (I always get 90 minute sessions) plus tip and that can vary depending on service and whether or not I'm trying to groom an MT for future MT (again have not been too successful). Right now I'm trying to groom a little cutie at MT to see if she provides extras. I'm on my third visit and she owes me huge for a scheduling mix up last weekend that left me waiting for far too long. I've never seen a MT so apologetic before, heck she even apologized again on the phone yesterday while confirming my appointment. So bottom line, yes it seems a little steep at $$. 4. That's my opinion though, I'm sure someone else has something to share who has a little more experience than I do.

Anonymous479
06-25-16, 17:36
Visited Pat in Kapolei recently. Went for a legit massage but was open for HE if offered. Nice place in a nice neighborhood. A little hard to find though. I had another girl massage me so I didn't interact with Pat much, but overall it was nice. I don't think I'll repeat unless HE becomes available. If you have any questions feel free to PM.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5653640664.html

ItsNotButter
06-25-16, 18:03
She is from Pin Thai so I'm guessing no play or do they play over there? Since I'm here I will do a review on Mango Massage over on Kapahulu.

Got ther about I will just say late afternoon. I had an appointment with Ann. From the ad Ann looked more like Jenny. She said she is Korean but looked more Chinese verse pretty real petite tint girl with long black soft silky hair pretty eyes soft tony lips. Speaks very good English. She has probably bee size breasts I'm thinking man made but seems real I couldn't tell. No ass but soft smooth skin and man I love them breasts with them beautiful tiny nips. Her massage would have been better if she added. Little more pressure too soft for me. We did a little hand job with oils, then very little CBJ, then cow girl, to mish and blew my load in mish. No dfk or lmk but pecks lots of them as she said second time she will do dfk and BBBJ. I may repeat but like everyone said Mango is all about The Benjamin's not the service. $180 for Cfs, because they do real massage. BS, when you go to an AMP you get just a good massage or even better. $60 house fee BS again should only be $50. What you think guys, should I go again to see if I get the dfk and BBBJ? Ann is pretty real pretty and a really nice girl. I just can't get over paying $240. I didn't pay that much as I argued and only paid $200.Your very correct on the Benjamin's and the service but what's. 40 more added to the THOUSANDS you've spent over the years? Go for it and monger on!!

RicoSr1
06-26-16, 00:52
Oh how I love those Mature Asian Ladies. She appears to be of the type like; Tomiko, Jasmine, Gene (gone now), etc. Still looking forward to an appointment with Mi on 9th St. And Angie on Amana St. But always fishing. Anyone partake recently? Any threads or posts on this massage therapist. Mahalo.

Barefoot
06-26-16, 06:28
Visited Pat in Kapolei recently. Went for a legit massage but was open for HE if offered. Nice place in a nice neighborhood. A little hard to find though. I had another girl massage me so I didn't interact with Pat much, but overall it was nice. I don't think I'll repeat unless HE becomes available. If you have any questions feel free to PM.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5653640664.htmlIs pat the one in the picture?

Mongers Rus
06-26-16, 07:29
Oh how I love those Mature Asian Ladies. She appears to be of the type like; Tomiko, Jasmine, Gene (gone now), etc. Still looking forward to an appointment with Mi on 9th St. And Angie on Amana St. But always fishing. Anyone partake recently? Any threads or posts on this massage therapist. Mahalo.Don't waste your kala with this one, or Mie. Just check out Angie on Amana. She will take you to pleasure land. LOL.

Rus.

Anonymous479
06-26-16, 08:56
Is pat the one in the picture?Yes she is.

RicoSr1
06-26-16, 09:26
Don't waste your kala with this one, or Mie. Just check out Angie on Amana. She will take you to pleasure land. LOL.

Rus.Mahalo Rus, what a shame. Any other fellow Monger want to add a comment on Linda? I'll check out Angie soon. BTW, I haven't seen a recent ad for Jasmine (Chillaxin Dream) at the same location as Angie. And, she hasn't answered my text nor voice mail. Any update on her?

SquirtLuva69
06-26-16, 14:18
Anyone toft? Search comes up empty.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678

AwabiHunter
06-26-16, 14:29
Oh how I love those Mature Asian Ladies. She appears to be of the type like; Tomiko, Jasmine, Gene (gone now), etc. Still looking forward to an appointment with Mi on 9th St. And Angie on Amana St. But always fishing. Anyone partake recently? Any threads or posts on this massage therapist. Mahalo.She gives a very good Massage as she is licensed and been doing for over 10 years, gives a very nice sensual HJ at the end but that's it if you are looking for more it isn't going to happen.

PussMonger
06-26-16, 15:52
Howzit braddahs.

Went to try Mie's massage again. She is a petite Japanes MILF that is very pleasant with a cute spinner body. Always wears a skimpy dress that is accessible (wink wink) for roaming. Light Swedish massage with a bit of playing with the inner thighs and ass. If you are into deep tissue or firmer massage she is not for you. She seems quite friendly and talks a bit. Love when she sits on the table and plays with the boys. She has soft soft skin. While talking she led me to believe there are other services available. For sure YMMV as she seems a little cautious. Also she is tiny so some you braddahs packing big hammahs maybe a little intimidating to this petite lady. Anyway will continue to see what's available and report back!

Poiuy2
06-26-16, 16:46
Don't waste your kala with this one, or Mie. Just check out Angie on Amana. She will take you to pleasure land. LOL.

Rus.Mie is nice and all, but massage is way to weak. She also kept everything on during he. Anyone got more?

Honolulu1
06-26-16, 17:18
She gives a very good Massage as she is licensed and been doing for over 10 years, gives a very nice sensual HJ at the end but that's it if you are looking for more it isn't going to happen.I agree with you Awabi, just don't ever mention about BJ, Touching her breasts or crotch, & even talking about sex with her, she will get feisty and get very upset. She will blacklist you. LOL. Hono1.

Honolulu1
06-26-16, 17:24

Got ther about I will just say late afternoon. I had an appointment with Ann. From the ad Ann looked more like Jenny. She said she is Korean but looked more Chinese verse pretty real petite tint girl with long black soft silky hair pretty eyes soft tony lips. Speaks very good English. She has probably bee size breasts I'm thinking man made but seems real I couldn't tell. No ass but soft smooth skin and man I love them breasts with them beautiful tiny nips. Her massage would have been better if she added. Little more pressure too soft for me. We did a little hand job with oils, then very little CBJ, then cow girl, to mish and blew my load in mish. No dfk or lmk but pecks lots of them as she said second time she will do dfk and BBBJ. I may repeat but like everyone said Mango is all about The Benjamin's not the service. $180 for Cfs, because they do real massage. BS, when you go to an AMP you get just a good massage or even better. $60 house fee BS again should only be $50. What you think guys, should I go again to see if I get the dfk and BBBJ? Ann is pretty real pretty and a really nice girl. I just can't get over paying $240. I didn't pay that much as I argued and only paid $200.Hey CK, I created a Mango Massage thread if can copy and paste your experience that be awesum. After reading your experience there makes me now to find other venues. These upsell is ridiculous. Think I'll sit out this Semester in hopes of another new Set of Gals are better than this group in there now. Hono1. Going Monger Hunting!

SquirtLuva69
06-26-16, 18:01
Mie is nice and all, but massage is way to weak. She also kept everything on during he. Anyone got more?She took off her top for me to fondle and play with.

Downtown Zippy
06-27-16, 00:00
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5654057626.html

I love these private places, anyone got any info?

Brah 808
06-27-16, 00:24

I love these private places, anyone got any info?Had one session w / her. No HE or indication HE available.

May be she was being careful as it was the first time. May.

Try again to see if HE is available.

Ring60
06-27-16, 00:24

I love these private places, anyone got any info?Yep, don't do it.

You have been warned.

But, again YMMV.

HiPickle
06-27-16, 02:07
Hey CK, I created a Mango Massage thread if can copy and paste your experience that be awesum. After reading your experience there makes me now to find other venues. These upsell is ridiculous. Think I'll sit out this Semester in hopes of another new Set of Gals are better than this group in there now. Hono1. Going Monger Hunting!Could just put the whole thread under "Ripoff Reports" 😆.

Help out all mongers by saving them wasted time and Kala.

H Mobius
06-27-16, 02:09

I love these private places, anyone got any info?I went, but had a dude hanging with her. The one thing I never want to see is some dude, anywhere, for any reason, but that's just me. It was not "private" at all. I did an about-face.

Magnod
06-27-16, 03:13
I agree with you Awabi, just don't ever mention about BJ, Touching her breasts or crotch, & even talking about sex with her, she will get feisty and get very upset. She will blacklist you. LOL. Hono1.She wrapped me up and tucked the sheet around me so I couldn't reach anything.

CM0069
06-27-16, 03:55
She wrapped me up and tucked the sheet around me so I couldn't reach anything.Now we know what a burrito feels like.

RicoSr1
06-27-16, 07:50
I went, but had a dude hanging with her. The one thing I never want to see is some dude, anywhere, for any reason, but that's just me. It was not "private" at all. I did an about-face.A dude? WTF! I would have loved to see the looks on their faces when you walked out. Thank you Monger brothers, case closed, she's off my MILF list.

RicoSr1
06-27-16, 08:03
Howzit braddahs.

Went to try Mie's massage again. She is a petite Japanes MILF that is very pleasant with a cute spinner body. Always wears a skimpy dress that is accessible (wink wink) for roaming. Light Swedish massage with a bit of playing with the inner thighs and ass. If you are into deep tissue or firmer massage she is not for you. She seems quite friendly and talks a bit. Love when she sits on the table and plays with the boys. She has soft soft skin. While talking she led me to believe there are other services available. For sure YMMV as she seems a little cautious. Also she is tiny so some you braddahs packing big hammahs maybe a little intimidating to this petite lady. Anyway will continue to see what's available and report back!So many babes out there with the same name, where's her ad (BP?) Location, approx. Age, HF & tip damage, etc. Mucho Mahalo.

AwabiHunter
06-27-16, 13:45
She wrapped me up and tucked the sheet around me so I couldn't reach anything.Erlinda wrapped you up in a sheet? Thats weird, I usually strip down naked right in front of her as she watches and get right on the table, once you get to know her she will even do a Pop before massage top relax you and then another at finish, she is really a sweet person and she was married but her hubby died about 10-12 years ago sad! She goes to PI every year to visit family, really good massage and HJ but that's about it, believe me I tried.

PMool44
06-27-16, 16:34
Hey guys,

Is there another way to the elevators at CC? I know I read somewhere that there is a way to avoid the lobby. Something about going to the second floor from the garage?

I couldn't find a way to the elevators from that direction when I attempted earlier. Could someone provide me instructions?

Thanks!

PM.

Poiuy2
06-27-16, 16:48
She took off her top for me to fondle and play with.She only let me fondle her under her clothes. Felt her pad so detoured and went for her tits. Bra was way too tight and she didn't loosen it. Breasts and nips felt nice though. Are they real? Felt like it. I would've tried for more, but her facial expressions made me feel like she wasn't into it. She kept closing her eyes like she was meditating. Also couldn't get any response from my fondling. Was kinda a mood killer. Too bright in the daytime, but maybe better view if she removed her top. She also had to tell whomever was in the next room that I was coming out and going to the restroom.

Advice? Should I try again or move in. Got better massage and HJ combos out there.

Magnod
06-27-16, 16:58
Erlinda wrapped you up in a sheet? Thats weird, I usually strip down naked right in front of her as she watches and get right on the table, once you get to know her she will even do a Pop before massage top relax you and then another at finish, she is really a sweet person and she was married but her hubby died about 10-12 years ago sad! She goes to PI every year to visit family, really good massage and HJ but that's about it, believe me I tried.Yep. A sheet / towel over my top half, while uncovered on the bottom. Then tucked the top half in. Had to close my eyes and visualize on things since I had nothing else to keep my attention. Visually or tactically. She was nice and her massage was above average. I think maybe an 8 or 9 on Massage skills.

SquirtLuva69
06-27-16, 17:09
She only let me fondle her under her clothes. Felt her pad so detoured and went for her tits. Bra was way too tight and she didn't loosen it. Breasts and nips felt nice though. Are they real? Felt like it. I would've tried for more, but her facial expressions made me feel like she wasn't into it. She kept closing her eyes like she was meditating. Also couldn't get any response from my fondling. Was kinda a mood killer. Too bright in the daytime, but maybe better view if she removed her top. She also had to tell whomever was in the next room that I was coming out and going to the restroom.

Advice? Should I try again or move in. Got better massage and HJ combos out there.Real boobs. But without excitement or verbal expressions, no repeat for me. Better elsewhere. We all still search for cute, nice body and enthusiasm.

H Mobius
06-27-16, 18:55
She wrapped me up and tucked the sheet around me so I couldn't reach anything.I totally dislike that, and it is grounds for a definite "1st and last time". The MT that was where Blue Angel is now did that; far too clinical for a run-of-the-mill massage.

Yamudafuka
06-27-16, 19:13
Took plunge to see aiko. Pretty decent massage and after it was done she offered a he. Got her to strip down to her undies. Tried to get more than a he but she politely declined. I get the feeling that with more visits it may be a YMMV though. If anyone has gotten more please pm.

Did see another girl but I didn't catch her name. Kind of wanted to switch. She looked like early thirties and nice body. Not the girl in the ad Sophia, but she looked much better. Maybe it's a fake pic.

Bobbyd1988
06-27-16, 20:00
How was the waxing service? Clean and smooth or a whole lot of broken hairs? Does she get the backdoor too? Massage before or after? Is this the Diamond Head Massage & Sugaring ad on CL? Aloha, thanks for any info.

BBD!

Went to test the water, concur Chinese 40's 5'3" 130 lbs, cute MILF but chubby. Legs thicker, saggy bees, hard nips, uncovered lame massage. Paid 60 massage, 80 wax. Left satisfied but no repeat here. Tip 60. Stayed for about 150 minutes.

Hickory747
06-27-16, 23:13
Looks she's back in action!

Blake123
06-28-16, 03:46
Hey guys,

Is there another way to the elevators at CC? I know I read somewhere that there is a way to avoid the lobby. Something about going to the second floor from the garage?

I couldn't find a way to the elevators from that direction when I attempted earlier. Could someone provide me instructions?

Thanks!

PM.You can avoid the lobby by entering the building from the garage's fourth floor. Only residents / business owners can open it with an electronic key. However, I have seen the door in the open position numerous times and just walked through it to catch the elevators from the fourth floor. It was convenient for me and not like I was trying to avoid the lobby because I don't give a flip who sees me there.

Mongers Rus
06-28-16, 04:15
Hey guys,

Thanks!

PM.If your talking about regular hours, then you can use the 4th floor if it's open. Otherwise you'll have to wait for a tenant or your provider meet you. Otherwise going through the lobby is not a problem, security doesn't say anything. If your talking after 10 pm, and you don't want to leave your I.D., then it's unavoidable. Provider has to meet you in lobby to get you. If she meet's you on 4th floor, it's on clear camera and she'll probably get questioned.

Rus.

Fleshlight
06-28-16, 05:06
Rina cute spinner Chinese girl is back from China. Pick a number Mongers.

Flesh.

Honolulu1
06-28-16, 12:36
Erlinda wrapped you up in a sheet? Thats weird, I usually strip down naked right in front of her as she watches and get right on the table, once you get to know her she will even do a Pop before massage top relax you and then another at finish, she is really a sweet person and she was married but her hubby died about 10-12 years ago sad! She goes to PI every year to visit family, really good massage and HJ but that's about it, believe me I tried.Wow Awabi, you must be a long time customer of hers to get 2 pops! Never got 2 pops from her yet. Hono1.

Honolulu1
06-28-16, 12:38
Yep. A sheet / towel over my top half, while uncovered on the bottom. Then tucked the top half in. Had to close my eyes and visualize on things since I had nothing else to keep my attention. Visually or tactically. She was nice and her massage was above average. I think maybe an 8 or 9 on Massage skills.Maybe if you go often she might ease on up you braddah Magnod. She might get rid of the sheet. Hono1.

Honolulu1
06-28-16, 12:40
Took plunge to see aiko. Pretty decent massage and after it was done she offered a he. Got her to strip down to her undies. Tried to get more than a he but she politely declined. I get the feeling that with more visits it may be a YMMV though. If anyone has gotten more please pm.

Did see another girl but I didn't catch her name. Kind of wanted to switch. She looked like early thirties and nice body. Not the girl in the ad Sophia, but she looked much better. Maybe it's a fake pic.I think that could be Chinese Gal Rose, maybe not, appreciate the post. Hono1.

AwabiHunter
06-28-16, 13:41
Wow Awabi, you must be a long time customer of hers to get 2 pops! Never got 2 pops from her yet. Hono1.I've seen her quite a few times and it took awhile to get multiple pops, once she knows you are more of a horny bastard she will open up more, she told me she doers for a few guys multiple pops but not many, she said most guys cannot get hard again that quick.

Fujii08
06-28-16, 16:32
Just got back to Hawaii went to Hanabi after seeing the reviews thought she lost some lbs but still the same fugly lady IMO no repeat for me Fuj.

KaraSnsd
06-28-16, 16:34
Went to Ada massage cc1803. Chinese girl about 35 yrs. Looks a 6 and offers medium massage. HE $120 CBJ $150 not much roaming allowed, she doesn't take off clothes. Will not repeat.

RicoSr1
06-28-16, 18:21
Went to Ada massage cc1803. Chinese girl about 35 yrs. Looks a 6 and offers medium massage. HE $120 CBJ $150 not much roaming allowed, she doesn't take off clothes. Will not repeat.Mahalo for TOFTT KaraSnsd and a good review. Only a #6 in looks? Must be a touched up photo.

Anonymous479
06-29-16, 03:21
Seen both of these girls recently. HJ from Rina & legit massage from a girl (forget name) that was working out of Pat's house in Kapolei. Any of you guys gotten play from these two? They are exactly what I'm looking for. Cute spinner types with nice quiet personalities. Pm if you prefer. TIA.

Hawaii Boy
06-29-16, 11:50
Seen both of these girls recently. HJ from Rina & legit massage from a girl (forget name) that was working out of Pat's house in Kapolei. Any of you guys gotten play from these two? They are exactly what I'm looking for. Cute spinner types with nice quiet personalities. Pm if you prefer. TIA.I had Rina 2 times and everything was on the table. Now that she has her legit MT license, I think she is going straight.

HB.

Anonymous479
06-29-16, 21:57
I had Rina 2 times and everything was on the table. Now that she has her legit MT license, I think she is going straight.

HB.Damn that's too bad. Hopefully she'll go back to the dark side again soon. Thanks for the info.

Jan Fortifore
06-29-16, 23:06
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-asian-massage-in-and-out-call/6319589

"2nd pic" looks pretty good. No hits on either photo using Google images or Tineye. Also, no hits on either phone number in Google.

Jan Fortifore.

Member #5810
06-29-16, 23:19
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-asian-massage-in-and-out-call/6319589

"2nd pic" looks pretty good. No hits on either photo using Google images or Tineye. Also, no hits on either phone number in Google.

Jan Fortifore.Yeah. 2nd pic girl looks hot! Isn't 310 LA area?

CM0069
06-30-16, 00:14

Jan Fortifore.Ad looks strangely formatted like http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-asian-massage-in-and-outcallreal-pic/6219120 diff numbers. But the title and desc using pic 1 pic 2 etc almost similar eh.

Member #6232
06-30-16, 00:30
Seen both of these girls recently. HJ from Rina & legit massage from a girl (forget name) that was working out of Pat's house in Kapolei. Any of you guys gotten play from these two? They are exactly what I'm looking for. Cute spinner types with nice quiet personalities. Pm if you prefer. TIA.

I had Rina 2 times and everything was on the table. Now that she has her legit MT license, I think she is going straight.

HB.

Rina cute spinner Chinese girl is back from China. Pick a number Mongers.

Flesh.Few times with Rina was only rub and tug with clothes on feel ups. She roams between 8th and 10th floor I believe with the rest of the Chinese connection in Chinese Center, oops, Century Center. Never heard that she give up the Nani. Clothes to layered for my taste. Alright spinnah but there needs to be a change up from the over run of Chinese providers aka MT. There are a few MT in CC, even with License, that give up everything for the kala as their main reason for doing their chosen profession. Variety would keep the interest High. With the downturn in the market and cash being king, I think the customers can demand more as it'll be a mongers market for those with the kala. The network will soon feel the pinch for sure. Be safe. Spend wisely or spend it all. Can't take it with you. Out. O.

GoodTimeSoahu
06-30-16, 06:54
I forgot her name, but I think her name is Rina, it is the girl in this ad: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5660285504.html.

Long story short, her massage skills are a 5/10, her HE was a 6/10 and she was annoying. She was on the phone half the time of the massage? Who does that. I told her if she could not continue picking up the phone and her response was "you only here for hour baby, I need more customers" which totally killed my mood. Pretty girl but no repeat for me. Is it too much to ask for a good massage with a equally nice HE? Hahahah.

HawaiiGuy23
06-30-16, 13:01
I forgot her name, but I think her name is Rina, it is the girl in this ad: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5660285504.html.

Long story short, her massage skills are a 5/10, her HE was a 6/10 and she was annoying. She was on the phone half the time of the massage? Who does that. I told her if she could not continue picking up the phone and her response was "you only here for hour baby, I need more customers" which totally killed my mood. Pretty girl but no repeat for me. Is it too much to ask for a good massage with a equally nice HE? Hahahah.That's Rina (formerly Rona too) for sure. Agree with this review. It's just a job to her and all about the cash but at least you can leave happy. Haven't partaken recently for the same reason it's a no repeat for you. That and she only allowed limited roaming (not the t's) and wouldn't take off her shirt. She did give msog tho! Not sure if she still does.

Dacalano
06-30-16, 18:31
That's Rina (formerly Rona too) for sure. Agree with this review. It's just a job to her and all about the cash but at least you can leave happy. Haven't partaken recently for the same reason it's a no repeat for you. That and she only allowed limited roaming (not the t's) and wouldn't take off her shirt. She did give msog tho! Not sure if she still does.

Long story short, her massage skills are a 5/10, her HE was a 6/10 and she was annoying. She was on the phone half the time of the massage? Who does that. I told her if she could not continue picking up the phone and her response was "you only here for hour baby, I need more customers" which totally killed my mood. Pretty girl but no repeat for me. Is it too much to ask for a good massage with a equally nice HE? Hahahah.I've seen Rina four times since she has been at her new place and have had a pleasant experience each time. I would consider her massage skills above average compared to a lot that's in CC licensed or not. She is very cute IMHO, let's you roam (with in reason) speaks descent English and has a very sensual HE at least in my case. Yes she has taken a call or two during my session but has always ask politely if ok and kept the call short. Never been rushed close to the full hour each time, even when her next appointment has arrived early. All about the money? First time I seen her she gave me back $20 said I tip her to much, will I repeat? Yes every week, until someone else can point me in the right direction of another cutie with decent massage, no rush and a sensual HE all for $. 00.

AlwaysBusy
06-30-16, 20:29
Any one knows where is Mae working now? She used to be at Thai Payatta Nikki place. I asked Nikki, she never replied. I guess she was not there anymore.

Also don't try those WE CHAT Chinese gals. I tried a few times but both times they want your ITunes cards instead of cash. Because they want to rip you off by asking the code no in the back. Once you gave her, she will disappear. You card values been redeemed. You are holding a zero value card even though you bought it. It was a scam. Besides that, they tried to threaten you if you are smart not to fall into the trap. They threaten you with your life and your family members too. I don't have time for this crap, otherwise should report to police. I know they just talked, but should not threaten people if guy doesn't listen to your game plan, how dare they are. This is US, not China. A bundles of gangsters who have nothing to do besides cheating, & threatening & gambling. I know many are in business of gambling houses.

Stay safe!!

Jan Fortifore
06-30-16, 21:17
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5661650613.html

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-pattaya-massage-808-227-1560/6326252

These new advertisements got my attention and peaked my curiosity. So, I lightened the photo to reveal the provider, who looks not bad. Anyone try her?

Jay Dubblefoh.

KailuaLocal1
06-30-16, 21:44
Anyone know of any girls on the windward side that offer he? The local and haole girls in kaneohe say its not on the menu. I hate driving to town and back.

NiceBush808
06-30-16, 22:12

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-pattaya-massage-808-227-1560/6326252

These new advertisements got my attention and peaked my curiosity. So, I lightened the photo to reveal the provider, who looks not bad. Anyone try her?

Jay Dubblefoh.Let us know. How. It goes if you go. Or anybody. Pm is fine if you prefer.

SquirtLuva69
06-30-16, 22:34

Jay Dubblefoh.Tried, she was booked all afternoon already.

AlohaJ
07-01-16, 00:25
I ran across this ad and she looks yummy. Does anyone have the 411 on this one? Did a reverse image search and no go, and don't have a name of the girl. Help me out fellow mongers.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5659798795.html

Always A Noob
07-01-16, 01:21
I ran across this ad and she looks yummy. Does anyone have the 411 on this one? Did a reverse image search and no go, and don't have a name of the girl. Help me out fellow mongers.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5659798795.htmlShe's old timer. Reported married. Teasevnonplay. Many review, 2011 on. Search pinky.

AlohaJ
07-01-16, 01:23
My standard LMT has gone MIA for a few days at Siam Thai and I'm really in the need of a good 90 minute massage with extras at Century Center. Does anyone have any solid leads on a good looking therapist with skills? PM if you like. Thanks again mongers.

AlohaJ
07-01-16, 01:25
Thanks for the info Noob. I think I'll stick around CC and see if there is something there worth a try. Any suggestions?

Bench Warmer
07-01-16, 03:23
Any one knows where is Mae working now? She used to be at Thai Payatta Nikki place. I asked Nikki, she never replied. I guess she was not there anymore.

Also don't try those WE CHAT Chinese gals. I tried a few times but both times they want your ITunes cards instead of cash. Because they want to rip you off by asking the code no in the back. Once you gave her, she will disappear. You card values been redeemed. You are holding a zero value card even though you bought it. It was a scam. Besides that, they tried to threaten you if you are smart not to fall into the trap. They threaten you with your life and your family members too. I don't have time for this crap, otherwise should report to police. I know they just talked, but should not threaten people if guy doesn't listen to your game plan, how dare they are. This is US, not China. A bundles of gangsters who have nothing to do besides cheating, & threatening & gambling. I know many are in business of gambling houses.

Stay safe!!What I didn't like about wechat is that it can track your location. I downloaded and registered. When I didn't like it I uninstalled it. Later my Chinese friend ask me if I had wechat. I said no. She said I see your I'd here. Freaked me out. I had to reinstall it, log in, then request to have my account closed, then uninstalled it.

CM0069
07-01-16, 04:00
What I didn't like about wechat is that it can track your location. I downloaded and registered. When I didn't like it I uninstalled it. Later my Chinese friend ask me if I had wechat. I said no. She said I see your I'd here. Freaked me out. I had to reinstall it, log in, then request to have my account closed, then uninstalled it.Once you install it everyone on your contact list that has WeChat installed will see you (your real phone number). And they will see click to "Add to Wechat contact". Haha. I tried it for awhile and saw my fob co workers popping up on it, so I deleted account and uninstalled it. Sign up again on a separate tablet with a generic google account. No contacts on it. And used my burner phone to get the text verification, anyway after a few days uninstalled not much going on seeing tourists here and there and how close some were was creepy enough. Didn't stay long to recheck if anyone responded but I just lurked anonymously so no point.

GoodTimeSoahu
07-01-16, 04:49
Tried, she was booked all afternoon already.Wow that picture is amazing! She looks like a spinner with a rack. If anyone knows her deal, please PM me. Thank you.

Fleshlight
07-01-16, 07:35

Long story short, her massage skills are a 5/10, her HE was a 6/10 and she was annoying. She was on the phone half the time of the massage? Who does that. I told her if she could not continue picking up the phone and her response was "you only here for hour baby, I need more customers" which totally killed my mood. Pretty girl but no repeat for me. Is it too much to ask for a good massage with a equally nice HE? Hahahah.Too bad to hear that. I've had nothing but good experiences with her. Hard to find cute spinners like her. Fortunately she's been giving me some good services.

Flesh.

HiPickle
07-01-16, 13:30
Too bad to hear that. I've had nothing but good experiences with her. Hard to find cute spinners like her. Fortunately she's been giving me some good services.

Flesh.FS available?

Conker
07-01-16, 13:36

Long story short, her massage skills are a 5/10, her HE was a 6/10 and she was annoying. She was on the phone half the time of the massage? Who does that. I told her if she could not continue picking up the phone and her response was "you only here for hour baby, I need more customers" which totally killed my mood. Pretty girl but no repeat for me. Is it too much to ask for a good massage with a equally nice HE? Hahahah.Yah as usual YMMV.

AwabiHunter
07-01-16, 13:38

Jay Dubblefoh.Squirtluva69 captioned "Anna" is that her name? Damn she is hot.

Ck813
07-01-16, 15:58
Don't do it, it will cost you. You all have been. Warned!

Yeah. 2nd pic girl looks hot! Isn't 310 LA area?

SquirtLuva69
07-01-16, 16:32
Squirtluva69 captioned "Anna" is that her name? Damn she is hot.Awabi. Yes and I couldn't get an appointment at 11 am for the entire afternoon, she was booked.

Mongerholic
07-01-16, 18:28
Has anyone tried her services? Seems to be very 007.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5658474971.html

TIam.

Jan Fortifore
07-01-16, 19:46
Don't do it, it will cost you. You all have been. Warned!Please elaborate, Ck813. Do you have a bad experience you'd like to share. PM if you want.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-asian-massage-in-and-outcallreal-pic/6219120

January44.

NiceBush808
07-01-16, 19:59
Anyone try this Vietnamese girl named Jessica at CC? There dosent seem to be much info on her . Anyone can pm if any info. Thanks. Pretty, decent face? Body, bush?

Jan Fortifore
07-01-16, 20:36
Awabi. Yes and I couldn't get an appointment at 11 am for the entire afternoon, she was booked.

Squirtluva69 captioned "Anna" is that her name? Damn she is hot.

Jay Dubblefoh.Second photo of other provider is not as inviting.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-beautiful-masseuse-808-227-1560/6329469

No experience with either. Just helping.

Jan Fortifore.

DaveHi50
07-01-16, 21:32
Second photo of other provider is not as inviting.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-beautiful-masseuse-808-227-1560/6329469

Jan Fortifore.I had this girl maybe 3 to 4 months ago. Local girl. Massage was 'not bad'. She was adamant about making me cum. Limited roaming but she mostly want to touch me with out being touched. Very friendly and fun. If you are into big racks she's the one. I prefer the tight spinner body so I only made 2 visits. I think she stops work at 4, so you might need to book an afternoon appointment.

H Mobius
07-01-16, 22:28
Awabi. Yes and I couldn't get an appointment at 11 am for the entire afternoon, she was booked.Will be interesting to see if she's allowing jug play or is All-Show-No-Go like other juggy ROB teases who passed through there.

Beanlover
07-01-16, 22:30

Jan Fortifore.It think that photo is of Hana or Emma, can't remember her name. I was going to try her once but she can't massage without oil so I passed, so not sure if play is available. Cute in person, a little on the thicker side, good English, think she may be local Thai.

Eric Shin
07-01-16, 22:38
Will be interesting to see if she's allowing jug play or is All-Show-No-Go like other juggy ROB teases who passed through there.Was able to get an appt with this busty babe. Nikki referred to her as Jessie Two jokingly. Massage and HJ were good. More details for seniors.

Hard808
07-01-16, 23:34
From experience there 2301 cc. Think pics are fake. What about Mia executive center looks good too? Anybody tried Mia?

Anyone try this Vietnamese girl named Jessica at CC? There dosent seem to be much info on her . Anyone can pm if any info. Thanks. Pretty, decent face? Body, bush?

NiceBush808
07-02-16, 00:40
I saw Yumi a few years ago and the service was good. No massage, just sucking on my cock to get it hard, then FS. There was a reason for no massage but that is beside the point that the menu is full.How does yumi look like? Is she MILF looking or young, and either way is she (her face) cute, not bad, pretty or what? As long as she not a fugly. Amd how does she look naked? Curves, hairy Bush? Short or tall? Pm is fine. Thanks.

Ck813
07-02-16, 00:49
Sarah IMHO is very very pretty. The picture is real but probably 1-3 years ago and maybe 5-10 pounds lighter yet she is awesome. Massage is great but it will cost you. For her prices go to an AMP and get laid. I don't regret it but if you want to spend way above prices go for it. I rarely go out so I was happy. Ask CM0069 I pm'd him everything.

Squirtluva69 captioned "Anna" is that her name? Damn she is hot.

Ck813
07-02-16, 00:59
If I'm not mistaken the top picture this girl is even prettier then Sarah and her body is smoking hot. If she was really massaging me then she can't massage for crap. She will just rub your body with fingers I think it was and talk story with you. No play at all and not even close. The other girl is huge Fn fat fat fat. Nikki will text you a picture of her 20 darn years ago and 200 pounds lighter making it up of course but she is fat fat fat. I don't care Nikki gets mad at me cause she treated me Ike crap even snapped at me because I told her the truth. She was such a nice person now she owns her own place I guess the stress and al the talk about her and her place she cannot handle. Maybe she should give up ownership. Nikki never gave HE and as far as I have been seeing her and her girls no play. Probably over 10 plus years I have known Nikki or close to that. I will never go back to Nikki. Too many others out there to go to that are much prettier!

Jan Fortifore.

Ck813
07-02-16, 02:10
I wish I knew how to get play from Nikki's girls. I have know her for almost 10 years plus and I get nothing not even a decent massage. Al I get is fingers rubbing my body. Jessie yes that is her name. She is gorgeous could be a model I mean gorgeous. Huge huge breast super super nice. If you can get a good massage from her and a happy ending darn I would easily pay!

Was able to get an appt with this busty babe. Nikki referred to her as Jessie Two jokingly. Massage and HJ were good. More details for seniors.

Hiho07
07-02-16, 03:40
Will be interesting to see if she's allowing jug play or is All-Show-No-Go like other juggy ROB teases who passed through there.I saw her today at 2 pm and wow her picture does not do her justice. Very pretty with no makeup, her breasts are real and beautiful and she has an apple butt. Will probably repeat but do not expect FS. If she did, she would rank in the top 5.

Esunchiste
07-02-16, 04:41

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5659798795.htmlTried her out and she gives a good strong massage. Totally legit though. Married to a military guy. Looks much older than I was expecting based off of her two last pics she posted. Very nice. Late 30's but looks older. If you're looking to leave happy would try elsewhere. But massage I thought was good.

Esunchiste
07-02-16, 04:43
I saw her today at 2 pm and wow her picture does not do her justice. Very pretty with no makeup, her breasts are real and beautiful and she has an apple butt. Will probably repeat but do not expect FS. If she did, she would rank in the top 5.Sorry getting confused on the girls. Just to clarify:

There are two girls, one is skinnier with what look like fakies. Is she anna or Sarah?

Esunchiste
07-02-16, 04:50
FS available?Only saw a couple of times too but she was always nice and left happy. Never pushed it or got further than roaming. Massage was ok. Seems like a YMMV.

H Mobius
07-02-16, 05:21
her breasts are real and beautiful and she has an apple butt. Will probably repeat but do not expect FS. If she did, she would rank in the top 5.So she got topless and allowed breast play? IMHO that's the only way to know.

Did she nag for "extra tip"?

I would never go for FS there; teasing and overpricing are turnoffs for me.

Fleshlight
07-02-16, 18:40
FS available?No FS, but nice massage with slow erotic HJ. Roaming allowed through and under dress over underwear. But the plus is super cute spinner if that's what your into. I love my spinners, For me never rushed and very friendly.

Flesh.

HiPickle
07-02-16, 19:11
No FS, but nice massage with slow erotic HJ. Roaming allowed through and under dress over underwear. But the plus is super cute spinner if that's what your into. I love my spinners, For me never rushed and very friendly.

Flesh.Absolutely love spinners, but HJ won't work. Got to have FS. 😨.

Fleshlight
07-02-16, 19:36
Absolutely love spinners, but HJ won't work. Got to have FS. 😨.You find a decent massage therapist spinner with FS. LMK.

Flesh.

NahMayne666
07-02-16, 21:37
Decent massage but that's it. Strictly legit on this one unless she just wasn't comfortable with me.

Barefoot
07-02-16, 22:46
Decent massage but that's it. Strictly legit on this one unless she just wasn't comfortable with me.Any link to her ads or pictures.

Eric Shin
07-02-16, 23:17
I wish I knew how to get play from Nikki's girls. I have know her for almost 10 years plus and I get nothing not even a decent massage. Al I get is fingers rubbing my body. Jessie yes that is her name. She is gorgeous could be a model I mean gorgeous. Huge huge breast super super nice. If you can get a good massage from her and a happy ending darn I would easily pay!Ck. I'm shocked! Dude all Nikki's girl, in my experience, play. The two she has in her ad are no different. Although, I must add that for whatever reason, the girls don't stay with her for very long.

NahMayne666
07-03-16, 00:58
Any link to her ads or pictures.Second girl on the bottom of ad.

H Mobius
07-03-16, 01:27
Second girl on the bottom of ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-beautiful-masseuse-808-227-1560/6329469Wow, quite impressive.

But legit no play? That's about as frustrating as someone waving a bunch of bananas just outside the reach of a caged gorilla.

Conker
07-03-16, 03:08
Wow, quite impressive.

But legit no play? That's about as frustrating as someone waving a bunch of bananas just outside the reach of a caged gorilla.Yup I saw may and got really sensual HJ.

Ck813
07-03-16, 06:30
Jan, your first link shows real pictures of Sarah which is the girl on the left. The pictures are probably 1-3 years older and Sarah is probably abou 5-10 pounds heavier. She says text buy if you call her she will answer. Sarah is about as sweet as they come but don't let that sweetness fool you. I forgot to ask how much for the massage as I just assumed standard rate of $60.00. When I met her in the elevator Sarah quoted me $80.00 plus tip I just laughed it off thinking she wasn't serious boy was I wrong. Sarah IMHO is gorgeous and I mean gorgeous. Nice long black hair with small breasts and a low voice did I say very sweet but don't let that fool you. Sarah gives a great massage and I mean awesome. She is smart as she will tease you get you all hot and never will touch your cock not once. Then she will quote you $80.00 for a hand job with practically no roaming. Little grabbing of ass and I mean little. Like I told CM0069 I paid and I don't regret it. The massage was way above the regular and her HE is awesome. I rarely get out and about so I enjoyed every minute with her and she is very very pretty. Would I go again? No, only because I want to get laid, I want DFK and I need that GFE. I hope that answers all your questions. So everyone start sharing. I took many for this forum and shared and lost many providers along the way so if you guys will not share I'm not going to share anymore.

Please elaborate, Ck813. Do you have a bad experience you'd like to share. PM if you want.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-asian-massage-in-and-outcallreal-pic/6219120

January44.

Johnny14
07-03-16, 10:29
Wow, quite impressive.

But legit no play? That's about as frustrating as someone waving a bunch of bananas just outside the reach of a caged gorilla.Yep, real cock teaser that doesn't deserve any tip other than the usual massage fee. Why do they wear those sexy outfit showing T & A but no action, maybe some monger should file false advertising charges?

Ck813
07-03-16, 12:48
One MT told me they wear sexy outfits to lure you in. Think about it, would you see the MT all covered up or the one dressed all sexy and dolled up? Great advertising.

Yep, real cock teaser that doesn't deserve any tip other than the usual massage fee. Why do they wear those sexy outfit showing T & A but no action, maybe some monger should file false advertising charges?

H Mobius
07-03-16, 13:21
Yup I saw may and got really sensual HJ.Is May in any of their ads?

Jan Fortifore
07-03-16, 14:50
Jan, your first link shows real pictures of Sarah which is the girl on the left. The pictures are probably 1-3 years older and Sarah is probably abou 5-10 pounds heavier. She says text buy if you call her she will answer. Sarah is about as sweet as they come but don't let that sweetness fool you. I forgot to ask how much for the massage as I just assumed standard rate of $60.00. When I met her in the elevator Sarah quoted me $80.00 plus tip I just laughed it off thinking she wasn't serious boy was I wrong. Sarah IMHO is gorgeous and I mean gorgeous. Nice long black hair with small breasts and a low voice did I say very sweet but don't let that fool you. Sarah gives a great massage and I mean awesome. She is smart as she will tease you get you all hot and never will touch your cock not once. Then she will quote you $80.00 for a hand job with practically no roaming. Little grabbing of ass and I mean little. Like I told CM0069 I paid and I don't regret it. The massage was way above the regular and her HE is awesome. I rarely get out and about so I enjoyed every minute with her and she is very very pretty. Would I go again? No, only because I want to get laid, I want DFK and I need that GFE. I hope that answers all your questions. So everyone start sharing. I took many for this forum and shared and lost many providers along the way so if you guys will not share I'm not going to share anymore.I appreciate your reply.

January44.

LoseMoney23
07-03-16, 18:51
What I didn't like about wechat is that it can track your location. I downloaded and registered. When I didn't like it I uninstalled it. Later my Chinese friend ask me if I had wechat. I said no. She said I see your I'd here. Freaked me out. I had to reinstall it, log in, then request to have my account closed, then uninstalled it.Mae works all over the place. She is known as the shy quite one but has the reputation for the HE finish you off job. She's still in divorce paperwork and her husband won't sign the form because he doesn't want to pay her alimony. He lives in Thailand. Mae is looking for a sugar daddy again. She has so many I don't think she would need to work if she gave up her TINY pussy from what I've been told. She's really sneaky and will stab her own friends in the back with a hatchet, let alone a pocket knife.

AlohaJ
07-03-16, 19:05
The link with photos of a young lady who I know as Summer but I guess is also Sara. I've seen her at Siam Thai several times and so far all legit sessions. She is very sweet, down to earth and does give a very sultry massage but could use more pressure if asked. She typically wears street clothes yet the rest of the staff wears company t-shirts. She was MIA for a couple of days but then showed up when I had an appointment scheduled. That tells me she likely freelances an only comes in when she has clients. I didn't think until today that she offered any more that legit massage, but thanks to Jan, I'm I now have some valuable information. She is definitely not a spinner, but seems solid with breasts on the small size. I'm not of a boob man anyway, so smaller ones are fine for me (I'm an ass man through and through). She talked about heading back to Utah at the end of the month, so I'll have a couple more opportunities to see if HE is actually on the table. Aloha and happy 4th.

Seeker963
07-03-16, 20:02
Yep. A sheet / towel over my top half, while uncovered on the bottom. Then tucked the top half in. Had to close my eyes and visualize on things since I had nothing else to keep my attention. Visually or tactically. She was nice and her massage was above average. I think maybe an 8 or 9 on Massage skills.Funny, she never wraps me up like that but had been putting a towel over my eyes on the flip.

I agree, above average massage.

RicoSr1
07-03-16, 20:36
Hey fellow Mongers, anyone got any reviews on this "gorgeous legs" therapist on South King & Kaheka St. , that posts on CL? How is the place compared to the nice clean places elsewhere? How's the massage style? Any roaming allowed, HE? PM is fine if you want. Mucho Malaho!

BTW, took a chance in spite of the negative reviews and partook of Mi on 9th & Maluhia in Kaimuki. Not bad for my first time. Attractive (IMO) mid-40's Japanese, poor English communication skills, massage was weak but great teasing from behind, HE was nice, slow and sensual to completion. No objection to removing her top, nice, small tits (which I prefer) with small eraser size hard nipples. Didn't allow too much titty play, (claimed she is ticklish) but allowed me to roam between her inner thighs and sides of her Punani as we sat facing each other. Unlike, (easy) Jasmine and Tomiko, and others, this one will take some time and several visits, but I'm confident that the finale will be my reward. And, her son and friend in the other room was no problem for me. Nice friendly kid. Monger on and play safe!

Mongerholic
07-03-16, 21:54
I was wondering if anyone has information about this $60 for 90 minute special for new clients. Any information would be appreciated--pm me if you'd like. Her name is Emma:

Thanks,

M.

HaYn1
07-03-16, 23:48
Hey fellow Mongers, anyone got any reviews on this "gorgeous legs" therapist on South King & Kaheka St. , that posts on CL? How is the place compared to the nice clean places elsewhere? How's the massage style? Any roaming allowed, HE? PM is fine if you want. Mucho Malaho!

BTW, took a chance in spite of the negative reviews and partook of Mi on 9th & Maluhia in Kaimuki. Not bad for my first time. Attractive (IMO) mid-40's Japanese, poor English communication skills, massage was weak but great teasing from behind, HE was nice, slow and sensual to completion. No objection to removing her top, nice, small tits (which I prefer) with small eraser size hard nipples. Didn't allow too much titty play, (claimed she is ticklish) but allowed me to roam between her inner thighs and sides of her Punani as we sat facing each other. Unlike, (easy) Jasmine and Tomiko, and others, this one will take some time and several visits, but I'm confident that the finale will be my reward. And, her son and friend in the other room was no problem for me. Nice friendly kid. Monger on and play safe!Korean your talking about is the same person that use to be on Amana. She moved. ! Don't waste your money I did the visit a couple of weeks ago. Parking on street, went up nice place I think she lives there. Just her, 30 minutes in the worst massage ever played on her phone. Gave me the hand gesture if I wanted HE. The worst ever talked to me saying I look familiar. Asked if I seen her before I said I don't remember. This is while she was trying to play with happy. I tried roaming wasn't avaiable. All in all I spent 40 minutes in and out. Not worth it.

RicoSr1
07-04-16, 00:06
Korean your talking about is the same person that use to be on Amana. She moved. ! Don't waste your money I did the visit a couple of weeks ago. Parking on street, went up nice place I think she lives there. Just her, 30 minutes in the worst massage ever played on her phone. Gave me the hand gesture if I wanted HE. The worst ever talked to me saying I look familiar. Asked if I seen her before I said I don't remember. This is while she was trying to play with happy. I tried roaming wasn't avaiable. All in all I spent 40 minutes in and out. Not worth it.Mahalo, HaYn1, what a bummer! Be nice to massage those thighs! Oh well, NEXT?

BTW, haven't been able to contact Jasmime for a while ard her ad isn't current. Anyone know if she's off Island? I know Tomiko has company from Korea and is not available for about another two weeks.

Ck813
07-04-16, 00:37
Has anyone tried Vera? Think I'm going to hit her up this Tuesday.

Erlinda, I saw a picture that had Linda underneath, is that how Erlinda looks now? I have known Erlinda for geez 15-20 years and she never fails you. Great darn awesome massage and always a most sensual and fricking awesome handjob. While she is massaging you she will massage your cock while you are laying flat and darn it feels so darn good. She may not look the prettiest but at least a (7) IMHO and her body is pretty good. I haven't seen in her in some years though. I had her sister once and man we hit it off. I though I was going to fuck the living sht out the sister that night. We were getting heavy but I forgot what stopped it. This was when erlinda was working out of century center. Erlinda I believe still works out of a chiropractic office with her sister on Kaheka? Always good for a HE and always straight up $100 for everything. Never disappoints.

Ck813
07-04-16, 00:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

CM0069
07-04-16, 01:00
Jan, your first link shows real pictures of Sarah which is the girl on the left. The pictures are probably 1-3 years older and Sarah is probably abou 5-10 pounds heavier.Well got another place to go if you want get blueballed before hitting an AMP. That pic can sorta tell she is a bit bigger, so is it 2 different girls or just her pretending to be both? Summer is sara and kiko is someone else I assume.

WomenLover2
07-04-16, 01:09
Korean your talking about is the same person that use to be on Amana. She moved. ! Don't waste your money I did the visit a couple of weeks ago. Parking on street, went up nice place I think she lives there. Just her, 30 minutes in the worst massage ever played on her phone. Gave me the hand gesture if I wanted HE. The worst ever talked to me saying I look familiar. Asked if I seen her before I said I don't remember. This is while she was trying to play with happy. I tried roaming wasn't avaiable. All in all I spent 40 minutes in and out. Not worth it.I saw her too and she is total waste of time. She is close minded and.

Would not even let me touch her legs.

UWatch888
07-04-16, 02:16
I was wondering if anyone has information about this $60 for 90 minute special for new clients. Any information would be appreciated--pm me if you'd like. Her name is Emma:

Thanks,

M.Stricly legit medium massage I saw her about a year ago or more.

Anonymous479
07-04-16, 02:56
Has anyone tried this one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-new-girl-available-now/2705065

I've been searching and Coco at Dragonfly Massage comes up. Reviews are not so good. Messaged her and she said she's the girl in the ad though + it says it's a new girl so was wondering if it's someone else now. Anyone sampled her yet?

GrumpyKong
07-04-16, 03:06
This place sucks!! Don't get Asa or her sister. Asa is Taiwanese but doesn't speak English to well.

She will call her sister who also works there. I was out in 20 minutes.

You have been warned! Wanted money up front.

I told the owner that I always pay and she knows that!! Owner has been all over the building and needs to take a vacation.

She makes so much $$.

You can't take it all with you.

With double incomes it's so easy to avoid the IRS.

You play with fire your going to get burn one day.

The main thing is too stay below the radar right?

Blake123
07-04-16, 03:34
Yep, real cock teaser that doesn't deserve any tip other than the usual massage fee. Why do they wear those sexy outfit showing T & A but no action, maybe some monger should file false advertising charges?I see where you're coming from, but...file false advertising charges with who, which entity? And what would justification for the charges be? Maybe say she wore sexy clothes suggesting I might get a HJ but it never happened?

Eric Shin
07-04-16, 11:45
Yep, real cock teaser that doesn't deserve any tip other than the usual massage fee. Why do they wear those sexy outfit showing T & A but no action, maybe some monger should file false advertising charges?Johnny. I'm hearing from other mongers that she's doing the HE. Not sure what the reason is for the inconsistent service. Nikki is quite happy with the flood of new business.

Shavnluvr
07-04-16, 14:52
Decent massage but that's it. Strictly legit on this one unless she just wasn't comfortable with me.Somethings going on at Nikki's place. Emma used to always give HE and let me play with her fake Ds. She used to wear a body suit but she's been wearing dresses which I thought might give easier access but no such luck.

Anyone still get HE from Emma?

Shavnluvr
07-04-16, 15:02
Its been such a long time since I've seen Erlinda. Since the days of Island Massage in CC, she's always given a firm massage. HE was never an issue, but unlike reports that she doesn't offer more, there were times when she sould keep her clothes on with me. I think I stopped seeing her after she wanted me to start going out with her and needed a sugar daddy, even though she had a bf at that time. Its been such a long time since I've seen her.

She gives a great massage, had lots of fun, nice perky tits and a shaved pussy, but I'm really not into dating MTs that touch all you guys too. LOL!

Erlinda, I saw a picture that had Linda underneath, is that how Erlinda looks now? I have known Erlinda for geez 15-20 years and she never fails you. Great darn awesome massage and always a most sensual and fricking awesome handjob. While she is massaging you she will massage your cock while you are laying flat and darn it feels so darn good. She may not look the prettiest but at least a (7) IMHO and her body is pretty good. I haven't seen in her in some years though. I had her sister once and man we hit it off. I though I was going to fuck the living sht out the sister that night. We were getting heavy but I forgot what stopped it. This was when erlinda was working out of century center. Erlinda I believe still works out of a chiropractic office with her sister on Kaheka? Always good for a HE and always straight up $100 for everything. Never disappoints.

GoodTimeSoahu
07-04-16, 15:33
Oh how I love those Mature Asian Ladies. She appears to be of the type like; Tomiko, Jasmine, Gene (gone now), etc. Still looking forward to an appointment with Mi on 9th St. And Angie on Amana St. But always fishing. Anyone partake recently? Any threads or posts on this massage therapist. Mahalo.I also love those mature asian ladies! You have a link to her ad? If not, you can pm me too with the info. Much Mahalo.

Spyda
07-04-16, 15:41
Anyone know where to find her contact info?

Its been such a long time since I've seen Erlinda. Since the days of Island Massage in CC, she's always given a firm massage. HE was never an issue, but unlike reports that she doesn't offer more, there were times when she sould keep her clothes on with me. I think I stopped seeing her after she wanted me to start going out with her and needed a sugar daddy, even though she had a bf at that time. Its been such a long time since I've seen her.

She gives a great massage, had lots of fun, nice perky tits and a shaved pussy, but I'm really not into dating MTs that touch all you guys too. LOL!

LowBoy123
07-04-16, 15:45
I need contact info for Mie. PM OK.

SquirtLuva69
07-04-16, 15:54
Anyone know where to find her contact info?https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5663092716.html

Brah 808
07-04-16, 16:08
I also love those mature asian ladies! You have a link to her ad? If not, you can pm me too with the info. Much Mahalo.Some guys are "down" on Mie. Massage not strong enough or her 12 yr old son in the living room. I've seen her several times.

And enjoyed each session.

Conker
07-04-16, 16:40
Is May in any of their ads?No she is a spinner MILF.

H Mobius
07-04-16, 22:10

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-new-girl-available-now/2705065

I've been searching and Coco at Dragonfly Massage comes up. Reviews are not so good. Messaged her and she said she's the girl in the ad though + it says it's a new girl so was wondering if it's someone else now. Anyone sampled her yet?I have not tried this girl but yes, Coco does get girls coming through there. Anna (pretty, with the nice breasts) was there before returning at Yumi's place, and so was Pegella earlier this year. Each time, the girl in the ad was the girl actually there and both got good reviews.

Therefore I would try this girl but just haven't been in the AMPing mood.

Kukui Street
07-04-16, 22:24

I've been searching and Coco at Dragonfly Massage comes up. Reviews are not so good. Messaged her and she said she's the girl in the ad though + it says it's a new girl so was wondering if it's someone else now. Anyone sampled her yet?I went there there because that image is smokin' hot. But all I saw was three chubby Chinese women.

Mongers Rus
07-04-16, 23:46
I have not tried this girl but yes, Coco does get girls coming through there. Anna (pretty, with the nice breasts) was there before returning at Yumi's place, and so was Pegella earlier this year. Each time, the girl in the ad was the girl actually there and both got good reviews.

Therefore I would try this girl but just haven't been in the AMPing mood.Pretty Anna is returning to Yumi's place. Keep you posted.

Rus.

Ck813
07-05-16, 02:39
Has anyone tried or had info on Vera? I'm planning on checking her out tomorrow? Or other massage therapists in Century Square?

Thai Pattaya Nikki's place is probably reading all this and she is scared so she is probably telling all her girls not to to HE. Now that that the shoe is on the other foot she is different. How pathetic for Nikki. She was all smiles and sweet but now that she is and owner she can't handle the stress and so afraid of getting caught. Karma it's called.

JeremyShoji
07-05-16, 18:10
I tried girl been posting the last couple weeks. Yaya. Called and she operates out of Thai Hawaiian. She's short like 5'-0" and in nice shape. Very nice. She asked what kind massage I want and I said I want I relax; what ever she thinks, I trust her. Didn't say anything else. Undraped and minor brushing. Then on the flip, no sheet. HE at the end. Nice younger girl, decent massage and relaxing. Std fees.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-thai-massage-girl/6232609

Bono888
07-05-16, 21:10
Anyone gave this a try yet? Been trying to make an appointment but she never answers.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5664651622.html

Jan Fortifore
07-05-16, 22:24
Anyone have the inside scoop on this therapist (real name and photos) and willing to share the details? Please send me a PM. I will keep your confidence.

Jan Fortifore.

George111
07-05-16, 23:01
Has anyone tried or had info on Vera? I'm planning on checking her out tomorrow? Or other massage therapists in Century Square?

Thai Pattaya Nikki's place is probably reading all this and she is scared so she is probably telling all her girls not to to HE. Now that that the shoe is on the other foot she is different. How pathetic for Nikki. She was all smiles and sweet but now that she is and owner she can't handle the stress and so afraid of getting caught. Karma it's called.Both places are HE friendly.

GoodTimeSoahu
07-06-16, 00:06
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5663092716.htmlThanks for the info!

GoodTimeSoahu
07-06-16, 00:11

Rus.I was about to contact linda because I kinda like that older asian lady MILF look, not gilf. But you stated to steer away from them and recommended Angie or Amana instead. Is there a link to their ad? If so, would you kindly share it with this mongerer, thanks.

BlkPatriot
07-06-16, 01:34
I had a visit with Linda recently. Located near Panda Express. Got there about 7 pm, last customer, and it seems we were only two in the building. She is a short Flipina with a good attitude. I would say mid to late 40's. I was wet from the rain, and she was nice enough to throw my shirt in the dryer. Massage was excellent. She has strong hands and worked me over well. Like previous reports she does this thing where she will reach under and caress the package multiple times during the massage. I stayed hard as a rock. Walked on my back which was good even though she has a few pounds on her. On the flip she spent a good amount of time on my front including nipples and chest which most don't, all the while stroking occasionally. She was a little talkative but I didn't really mind. We discussed women in Asia as compared to mainland women, and she got what most of us already know. The HE was good technique, not mechanical like most young providers. Not much roaming, as she stayed just out of reach. I never pop quickly which is something I probably should tell providers, but it was fun watching her work. She does cover your forehead with a towel, but I had to peak. Overall great service. I will be back, as I prefer older providers. Massage 8/10 tip. 6 because my first time. I will probably drop. 4 from now on.

Shengnu888
07-06-16, 01:53
I tried girl been posting the last couple weeks. Yaya. Called and she operates out of Thai Hawaiian. She's short like 5'-0" and in nice shape. Very nice. She asked what kind massage I want and I said I want I relax; what ever she thinks, I trust her. Didn't say anything else. Undraped and minor brushing. Then on the flip, no sheet. HE at the end. Nice younger girl, decent massage and relaxing. Std fees.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-thai-massage-girl/6232609If your paying. 80 for one hour you just made the HE go to. 60 What you folks out there think? Its only. 20 more?

Magnod
07-06-16, 03:57
I was about to contact linda because I kinda like that older asian lady MILF look, not gilf. But you stated to steer away from them and recommended Angie or Amana instead. Is there a link to their ad? If so, would you kindly share it with this mongerer, thanks.Is it Angie on Amana St?

Either way, if you're looking for a quality massage, which is why this is the MT thread, I would recommend Erlinda over Angie. Angie offers more, but she doesn't do a real massage compared to Erlinda.

RicoSr1
07-06-16, 05:23
Is it Angie on Amana St?

Either way, if you're looking for a quality massage, which is why this is the MT thread, I would recommend Erlinda over Angie. Angie offers more, but she doesn't do a real massage compared to Erlinda.Thank you Magnod for bringing this timely insight to the intent of this forum. I too wanted to share a rebuttal to GoodTimeSoahu, MongersRus, et al and was searching for words not too lacking in courtesy when I read your timely comments. Mahalo. In spite of the negative comments I received on my request for info on Linda, I intend to visit her in the near future. My reason being, is primarily for the massage quality, in addition to my preference for her apparent age and Asian ethnicity. When you review the recent comments by ShavnLuvr and Ck 813 who, according to their posts, have known her many years, and recognizing that we all have our preferences, and all the ladies have pros & cons, their comments are contrary to those of MongersRus.

Now granted, I enjoy and look forward to a quality HE as much as the next Monger and I shop around within reason and steer away from the young hotties (fake pics or not) on CL and the "pros" on BP. Another of the reasons that I've continued to see Jasmine on Amana St for many years and more recently Tomiko on King St. I don't expect more than a good quality strong massage when I meet Linda and will not push the HE issue, but an old well traveled Monger knows how to read their signs.

I for one would greatly appreciate more candid, substantial reviews of the ladies. Was it worth your $, would you repeat and why or why not? Mahalo my Brothers.

Fleshlight
07-06-16, 05:34

Went back for some Pussy-Rub. Tried to see if BBFS was available, since the pussy-rub is that close to BBFS, but no cigar. So settled for the nice shaven bare pussy slippin up and down my shaft. Damn feels pretty close to BBFS IMHO. During the rub I tried to slip jr in with no success. LOL Unloaded pretty quick, than got massage after. If you haven't tried it, I think it's the next best thing. Definitely better than a HJ.

$. 60 for the session. Will repeat.

Flesh.

Magnod
07-06-16, 15:51

Went back for some Pussy-Rub. Tried to see if BBFS was available, since the pussy-rub is that close to BBFS, but no cigar. So settled for the nice shaven bare pussy slippin up and down my shaft. Damn feels pretty close to BBFS IMHO. During the rub I tried to slip jr in with no success. LOL Unloaded pretty quick, than got massage after. If you haven't tried it, I think it's the next best thing. Definitely better than a HJ.

Flesh.How's the massage quality?

LoseMoney23
07-06-16, 18:19
How do I get in contact with with chick? Pm ok Thanks.

Redneck 1
07-06-16, 19:09
How do I get in contact with with chick? Pm ok Thanks.Her current advertisement on USA Adult Classifieds includes her e-mail address:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/-11/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/17839-Honolulugirl-expresses-appreciation-for-contributers.html

You can also send a USA Sex Guide private message to "HonoluluGirl" (without the quote marks).

Fleshlight
07-06-16, 19:34
How's the massage quality?Decent. You can tell that some schooling was involved. IMHO.

Flesh.

Anonymous479
07-06-16, 21:06

Flesh.Do you know if she does BBBJ or CFS?

Jan Fortifore
07-06-16, 21:52
Anyone have the inside scoop on this therapist (real name and photos) and willing to share the details? Please send me a PM. I will keep your confidence.

Jan Fortifore.Mahalo to those of you that responded. I have seen this therapist about 8-10 times, so I am not looking for how to arrange a meet. Rather, I am looking for information to help me find photos of her on the internet. I know some of you must know her real name (a long Vietnamese one), so that would assist my libidinous pursuit.

Jay Dubblefoh.

TooQuick
07-06-16, 22:21
I would disagree with this unless you like indian burns. Decent effort but thought she didn't know what she was doing. Very friendly & cute.

Decent. You can tell that some schooling was involved. IMHO.

Flesh.

FD3S808
07-06-16, 23:49
Oh how I love those Mature Asian Ladies. She appears to be of the type like; Tomiko, Jasmine, Gene (gone now), etc. Still looking forward to an appointment with Mi on 9th St. And Angie on Amana St. But always fishing. Anyone partake recently? Any threads or posts on this massage therapist. Mahalo.Did you see her? She's got my interest.

GoodTimeSoahu
07-07-16, 00:31
Is it Angie on Amana St?

Either way, if you're looking for a quality massage, which is why this is the MT thread, I would recommend Erlinda over Angie. Angie offers more, but she doesn't do a real massage compared to Erlinda.Only one way to settle this. . I will see both! I shall report back by end of next week fellas.

Mongerholic
07-07-16, 00:39
Only one way to settle this. . I will see both! I shall report back by end of next week fellas.I will see both also and share.

M.

Mongerholic
07-07-16, 04:27
Only one way to settle this. . I will see both! I shall report back by end of next week fellas.I will see both also and share.

M.

Conker
07-07-16, 15:20
Did you see her? She's got my interest.Been reviewed before. Soft massage. Closes eyes. YMMV as usual.

LowBoy123
07-07-16, 16:44
Do you know if she does BBBJ or CFS?Visited her a couple weeks back and BJ and FS was offered but I was just interested in the pussy rub so don't know if covered or not. IMHO she is the best looking MT around today although her massage skills are minimal. Breasts are man made but she has the PERFECT smooth shaved nani which she allowed full play. I say perfect because of its shape, color and exposure. Not too tight lipped, not too loose lipped but just right.

Being my first visit she had an interesting way of testing me. She hung my arm from the table and proceeded to lean on it while massaging so of course I roamed. And roamed. So by this time I wasn't offended when she wanted the tip up front. (Watching the pussy rub by a smooth shaved perfect nani of a beautiful girl. Priceless.

Hawaii Boy
07-07-16, 19:24
Visited her a couple weeks back and BJ and FS was offered but I was just interested in the pussy rub so don't know if covered or not. IMHO she is the best looking MT around today although her massage skills are minimal. Breasts are man made but she has the PERFECT smooth shaved nani which she allowed full play. I say perfect because of its shape, color and exposure. Not too tight lipped, not too loose lipped but just right.

Being my first visit she had an interesting way of testing me. She hung my arm from the table and proceeded to lean on it while massaging so of course I roamed. And roamed. So by this time I wasn't offended when she wanted the tip up front. (Watching the pussy rub by a smooth shaved perfect nani of a beautiful girl. Priceless.You have to be kidding me. She is a 5 in the face on her best day, the body is at best a 6 and that popular pussy rub is a joke. I can't believe I read these reviews and gave up my cash for that. I have to look in the mirror and try to get that face out of my memory bank or it will drive me crazy.

I know to each his own but sometimes I think these reviews are biased because they are friendly with the provider or the provider herself.

Guys, don't waste money on this one. Go to an AMP for the same cash and forget 1608 at CC.

HB.

JabroniAdams
07-07-16, 20:40
You have to be kidding me. She is a 5 in the face on her best day, the body is at best a 6 and that popular pussy rub is a joke. I can't believe I read these reviews and gave up my cash for that. I have to look in the mirror and try to get that face out of my memory bank or it will drive me crazy.

I know to each his own but sometimes I think these reviews are biased because they are friendly with the provider or the provider herself.

Guys, don't waste money on this one. Go to an AMP for the same cash and forget 1608 at CC.

HB.I, too, was mislead by reading the same messages on this forum. I just want to re-emphasize everything HB just said. Went in expecting a prettier girl, and was honestly let down by her appearance. Her tits are a bad bolt-on job and the rest of her body is really soft all over. She's skinny. But soft; I'm sure ya'll know what I mean. Her massage is not great; asked for a deep massage and it ended up being a terribly jerky motion of her jack hammering her thumb up and down my back. She signaled her intent that more was available by dancing her fingers lightly on my ass cheeks (I feel like most of the Chinese providers do this) so I went with the critically acclaimed pussy rub. It's alright.

JabroniAdams
07-07-16, 20:42
Mahalo to those of you that responded. I have seen this therapist about 8-10 times, so I am not looking for how to arrange a meet. Rather, I am looking for information to help me find photos of her on the internet. I know some of you must know her real name (a long Vietnamese one), so that would assist my libidinous pursuit.

Jay Dubblefoh.I, on the other hand, would love to know how to arrange a meet if this girl is worth seeing. Is she?

Ck813
07-08-16, 02:34
Is this what Erlinda looks like today?

Thanks for the info!

LowBoy123
07-08-16, 21:13
You have to be kidding me. She is a 5 in the face on her best day, the body is at best a 6 and that popular pussy rub is a joke. I can't believe I read these reviews and gave up my cash for that. I have to look in the mirror and try to get that face out of my memory bank or it will drive me crazy.

HB.Looks like I kicked a beehive. My comment about her looks was because I'm an old guy on the Massage Therapist thread. I wasn't comparing Selina to the young hotties on the AMP thread or the young legit therapists. I can't afford to just be teased and I just seek a relaxing massage with mainly a good HJ. Compared to Monique, Emma, Vikki, Min etc who at least attempt to massage, Selina stood out. Or maybe I just have odd tastes.

Poi Dog
07-09-16, 16:44

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-thai-massage-girl/6232609Hey JS,

Did Yaya allow roaming over her body?

Mahalos,

Poi Dog.

Fleshlight
07-09-16, 23:01
Looks like I kicked a beehive. My comment about her looks was because I'm an old guy on the Massage Therapist thread. I wasn't comparing Selina to the young hotties on the AMP thread or the young legit therapists. I can't afford to just be teased and I just seek a relaxing massage with mainly a good HJ. Compared to Monique, Emma, Vikki, Min etc who at least attempt to massage, Selina stood out. Or maybe I just have odd tastes.I concur. My experience with Selina was very satisfying. I'm a older Monger too, and what she does is pretty erotic aside from getting a BBFS. Her pussy is young looking and is pretty hot watching her oily lips wrap around jr slipping up and down is pretty exciting. I've had some other nuru providers, but they only do HJ. Non of them finish with unloading with their pussy slide.

IMHO this is hotter way to finish other than BBFS.

Flesh.

Mongers Rus
07-09-16, 23:08
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5675218601.html

Hooked up with Rina again. Damn. If only she did FS, this girl would be my dream provider. Love my spinners. But as usual she gave me great service. Erotic massage with erotic HJ. She is a cute. Let me do some roaming. Always a repeater.

Rus.

HurdMan2003
07-10-16, 00:18
Visited her a couple weeks back and BJ and FS was offered but I was just interested in the pussy rub so don't know if covered or not. IMHO she is the best looking MT around today although her massage skills are minimal. Breasts are man made but she has the PERFECT smooth shaved nani which she allowed full play. I say perfect because of its shape, color and exposure. Not too tight lipped, not too loose lipped but just right.

Being my first visit she had an interesting way of testing me. She hung my arm from the table and proceeded to lean on it while massaging so of course I roamed. And roamed. So by this time I wasn't offended when she wanted the tip up front. (Watching the pussy rub by a smooth shaved perfect nani of a beautiful girl. Priceless.Where is located?

Smokin Gun
07-10-16, 00:32
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5675218601.html

Hooked up with Rina again. Damn. If only she did FS, this girl would be my dream provider. Love my spinners. But as usual she gave me great service. Erotic massage with erotic HJ. She is a cute. Let me do some roaming. Always a repeater.

Rus.Yup, last time I saw her she allowed me only to roam over her panties and sometimes some bare ass grabbing. No roaming up top was allowed or over her panties from the front. The most I got was gently pinching her cameltoe over her panties from the back. Of course, all this is going on while she is giving me an erotic HJ how ever I instruct her.

EmSee
07-10-16, 16:30
Saw Emma few days ago. She was nice. A thick Korean lady. Alright looking not ugly. Maybe late 40's not sure. Massage was alright. Partaken with CBJ. Which lead to CFS. CG. The whole time till finish. Love her grunts and moans.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-in-aiea/4210672

Huurajah!

BeaverLiquor
07-10-16, 17:01
Saw Emma few days ago. She was nice. A thick Korean lady. Alright looking not ugly. Maybe late 40's not sure. Massage was alright. Partaken with CBJ. Which lead to CFS. CG. The whole time till finish. Love her grunts and moans.

Huurajah!So how much was it? . 60?

BeaverLiquor
07-10-16, 17:06

Huurajah!Oh, and where is this place? Are there other girls, and do they do the extras too?

Mahalos!

Professor Fun
07-10-16, 18:55
Can't remember seeing about this place.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-touch-therapy/5116873

RicoSr1
07-10-16, 19:42

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-touch-therapy/5116873New ad (now on BP) same promise. Check her ads (same Ph#) on CL under "Mind & Body Therapy", "Asian Therapist" and an old one that is gone now but the pics are attached. The reviews are negative, just a tease but who knows, YMMV? I for one would love to massage her thick thighs!

RicoSr1
07-10-16, 20:03
Hello fellow Mongers, anyone seen or know of Jasmine's "where a bouts" lately? Is she away again? One of my fav's but disappears for weeks at a time. Love her total deep tissue massage all the time knowing what's to follow! She may not be a looker but she's a genuine nice person. LMK, Mahalo.

H Mobius
07-10-16, 20:04

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-touch-therapy/5116873That's Min who used to be on Amana Street, who at that time advertised as the therapist who "pampers you".

If you want a masterful HJ, go somewhere else. If you want a pleasantly conversational Korean woman and maybe caress some full thighs, give her a try.

Some guys reportedly got tit play but that is on a selective basis and not necessarily on a first visit. This woman will tolerate no disrespect.

I cannot speak to any Deep Tissue skills, but I find it relaxing to just have a woman's soft hands and fingers on me. I find her voice tranquilizing as it has pleasant overtones, somewhat reminiscent of Junko.

LowBoy123
07-10-16, 21:34
I saw on CL that Nuru Stella is back and I know the haters could care less but I for one am stoked. Just overlook her quirky antics and be gentle and you'll be appreciated. I know I'm not alone.

AlohaJ
07-11-16, 01:40
Scheduled my weekly 90 massage and showed up to find out my normal MT was busy with another person and they offered her "friend" instead. I wasn't about to wait around so I said sure and introduced myself. She was quite bubbly, very short and a little thick but I was looking for a regular massage so looks are less important than skills. She escorted me to the room and asked me to get ready and she'll be back in a minute. I stripped down as I always do and laid face down on the table. A few short minutes later a light tap on the door and in comes the MT.

She starts with a dry rub down and then goes for the oil. She was able to find the kinks and did her best to get them worked out. She paid special attention to my rear, which I was totally in to. She the separated my legs some and reached her hands around my pelvic area where she ran into Jr, semi hard after the rear treatment. I have to have him on either side so that he doesn't get smashed in the middle. I thought is may have been an oops so I didn't think much of it, until she did the exact same thing again, but this time she ran her hand down the shaft a bit. She continued massaging, and nothing was said until she asked me to turn over. Jr. Was at full attention now and there was no concealing it. She didn't put anything over my eyes, which I prefer, and through the semi closed eyes I could see her gazing at Jr. Periodically as she continued to massage my thighs. She moved to my chest and stomach area, which is new to me but I went with it as it felt really good and I was totally relaxed.

She slid her hand under the sheet and started to play with the boys some. She grabbed the sheet and started to lift it up as she said, let's see what we have under here. As she looked at Jr. She bit her bottom lip, looked up at me and smiled with a dirty school girl look and said, very nice. She grabbed the oil and poured some of it of her hands and allowed the oil to drip from her hands into Jr. She then proceeded to give me the most sensual HJ, I've ever had. She hardly stroked Jr. But a lot of base rubbing, boys and underneath got special attention. She leaned over and blew gently, which drove shivers down my spine. She slow stroked Jr. Only a couple of before I blew and made a huge mess on myself and her hands.

I can honestly say I wasn't expecting it at all, which I think made the experience even better. As she was cleaning me up, my regular MT popped her head in and wanted to know if I was being taken care of. I shook my index finger at her as she smiled and asked if she was going to see me next week. Of course I will be back as I am every week.

AllNuts
07-11-16, 02:41
Sounds like a great story, would be nice if you provided info on girls name and establishment with digits LOL.

Scheduled my weekly 90 massage and showed up to find out my normal MT was busy with another person and they offered her "friend" instead. I wasn't about to wait around so I said sure and introduced myself. She was quite bubbly, very short and a little thick but I was looking for a regular massage so looks are less important than skills. She escorted me to the room and asked me to get ready and she'll be back in a minute. I stripped down as I always do and laid face down on the table. A few short minutes later a light tap on the door and in comes the MT.

She starts with a dry rub down and then goes for the oil. She was able to find the kinks and did her best to get them worked out. She paid special attention to my rear, which I was totally in to. She the separated my legs some and reached her hands around my pelvic area where she ran into Jr, semi hard after the rear treatment. I have to have him on either side so that he doesn't get smashed in the middle. I thought is may have been an oops so I didn't think much of it, until she did the exact same thing again, but this time she ran her hand down the shaft a bit. She continued massaging, and nothing was said until she asked me to turn over. Jr. Was at full attention now and there was no concealing it. She didn't put anything over my eyes, which I prefer, and through the semi closed eyes I could see her gazing at Jr. Periodically as she continued to massage my thighs. She moved to my chest and stomach area, which is new to me but I went with it as it felt really good and I was totally relaxed.

She slid her hand under the sheet and started to play with the boys some. She grabbed the sheet and started to lift it up as she said, let's see what we have under here. As she looked at Jr. She bit her bottom lip, looked up at me and smiled with a dirty school girl look and said, very nice. She grabbed the oil and poured some of it of her hands and allowed the oil to drip from her hands into Jr. She then proceeded to give me the most sensual HJ, I've ever had. She hardly stroked Jr. But a lot of base rubbing, boys and underneath got special attention. She leaned over and blew gently, which drove shivers down my spine. She slow stroked Jr. Only a couple of before I blew and made a huge mess on myself and her hands.

I can honestly say I wasn't expecting it at all, which I think made the experience even better. As she was cleaning me up, my regular MT popped her head in and wanted to know if I was being taken care of. I shook my index finger at her as she smiled and asked if she was going to see me next week. Of course I will be back as I am every week.

WomenLover2
07-11-16, 02:45

I can honestly say I wasn't expecting it at all, which I think made the experience even better. As she was cleaning me up, my regular MT popped her head in and wanted to know if I was being taken care of. I shook my index finger at her as she smiled and asked if she was going to see me next week. Of course I will be back as I am every week.Please advise who this is. A lot of us want to know who this is.

Who is this massage therapist. Name please? And Contact information please.

Want to see her too.

Spyda
07-11-16, 04:18
Good and bad report at the same time. Kudos for the detailed report. Minus points for not giving vital info (name, place, etc.) If you wanted to keep her name and where she works a secret then you shouldn't have posted anything.

WomenLover2
07-11-16, 04:23
Good and bad report at the same time. Kudos for the detailed report. Minus points for not giving vital info (name, place, etc.) If you wanted to keep her name and where she works a secret then you shouldn't have posted anything.Spyda you are so correct. This post on his experience is a waste of time for us! He should not post at.

All if he wants to keep a secret. Keeping a secret is not what this forum is about. It is helping each other!

If one doesn't want to help don't post! Especially with no name and no contact information!

Might as well not waste your time and our time with your useless post!!

Blake123
07-11-16, 04:26
Spyda you are so correct. This post on his experience is a waste of time for us! He should not post at.

All if he wants to keep a secret. Keeping a secret is not what this forum is about. It is helping each other!

If one doesn't want to help don't post! Especially with no name and no contact information!

Might as well not waste your time and our time with your useless post!!Could be that he simply forgot to include the girls's name. I would wait a couple days to see if he responds with the name. Or, you can always PM him and ask.

WomenLover2
07-11-16, 04:31
Could be that he simply forget to include the girls's name. I would wait a couple days to see if he responds with the name. Or, you can always PM him and ask.Thank you Sir Blake. I will follow your advice. Maybe he forgot to put in name of therapist and.

Name of regular therapist and location. Will wait a couple days for him to update us. Did send him PM.

Too. Thank you.

JabroniAdams
07-11-16, 04:37
I saw on CL that Nuru Stella is back and I know the haters could care less but I for one am stoked. Just overlook her quirky antics and be gentle and you'll be appreciated. I know I'm not alone.Just giving you a heads up. At her Kaheka location, she doesn't offer Nuru. Or at least when I saw her for the first and only time. She has like a 6'x8' dimly lit room that is in extremely close proximity to 4 other people (not massage therapists) in a unit at Kaheka Professional Building.

WomenLover2
07-11-16, 04:39
New ad (now on BP) same promise. Check her ads (same Ph#) on CL under "Mind & Body Therapy", "Asian Therapist" and an old one that is gone now but the pics are attached. The reviews are negative, just a tease but who knows, YMMV? I for one would love to massage her thick thighs!I saw her and is very close minded. Wouldn't let you touch even her legs and feet. I can understand.

If she won't let you touch her breasts or private parts or be naked but to refuse to let you touch her legs and.

Feet when she is fully clothed? Totallly unfriendly and I wonder why she is even in this business!

I agree totally on her negative reviews! She needs to change her attitude and not think she is.

God's gift to men! She is arrogant!

Mongers Rus
07-11-16, 05:16
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/now-hottest-sexy-anna-back-short-time-100-real-pics/4970023

Seen this ad. ANNA is back at CC. Like I said before, pick a number Mongers.

Rus.

Ck813
07-11-16, 09:45
I would like to know if anyone else has tried. Either of them and if they have gotten more and better rates then I reported? Admin please don't ban this but it frustrates me that I reported and I I know others have gone but no one else reports back. I want to see Summer again and I want to try Kiko but not at those rates. Help a fellow brother out.

AlohaJ
07-11-16, 11:56
What type of rates are they quoting you? As for my previous posts, I intentionally left names and the establishment out because I have read on countless posts how someone rated a place in public and the lady ended up shutting down. I have tip providers quite well for their services and I could really care less what other people think regarding my tips, I tip in accordance with services received and if my tips are higher than others, then I guess they need to open their wallets and stop being so cheap. In my opinion, better tipping equals better service. If I see a decline in service, then the tip will decrease. Lesson learned, keep my experiences to myself. Please don't shoot me in the face with responses as these are my opinions and in no way am I trying to start a feud or beef with anyone.

AlohaJ
07-11-16, 12:19
If anyone else is interested, Stella offers services for men, women and couples. My wife had a wonderful experience with Stella and will likely repeat when the itch presents itself.