PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

AlwaysBusy
12-04-15, 15:21
I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?I am available with normal fee, but female LMT only.

Pm me!

GuboxCS08
12-04-15, 15:24
I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?I would love to.

DeadHead1
12-04-15, 15:44
A few young hot LMT comes to mind: Lily & Beena (Leelawadee), Rainy (independent), Darlene (Zenza at Waikiki), Triya (1221 Kapiolani), Tiffany (Century Square). If you tried these girls and got special treatment, then my solute to you. Those hot young LMT that you tried, I probably haven't tried yet.

Those that are quite ok, but I don't consider young and hot include: Vera (24th floor), Lina (Blue Sky, 29th floor), Gina (Leelawadee), Katt (independent), Angie (27th floor), Pinky (Thai Pattaya).

Pin Thai, Thai Pattaya, Aisawan thai all hire quite a bit of on call girls. Too many to track. Siam thai has been around the longest, but the LMT tend to be older.Lily can be fun. At least used to be. Rainy no fun. Tiff best massage of the group, no fun, at least for me. Anyone play?

Chevy427
12-04-15, 15:46
I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?Please post an ad on CL, I'm sure guys will be more than happy to participate.

Aloha.

YzalMan
12-04-15, 17:06
Hi All, I am new in Honolulu and would like to continue my addiction to this "business" .

I have seen some spa's and massage parlors which offers the extra service.

Before I ever dare to go in or make an appointment, I like to ask few questions.

How busy are these places if I go in the morning or afternoon time since that's my only availability?

What is the procedure?

I am a foreigner over here, do they refuse clients based on ethnicity? Sorry to ask this because I know in certain countries they do.

What is door fee? And what comes with it?

What are the best places to visit near Ala Moana and Waikiki?

Many thanks.

Gasman808
12-04-15, 18:18
Of course, o am willing to let you prace.

Rick.

I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?

Makana9
12-04-15, 20:20
Yes I agree with you regarding Seeing The LMT in Public after a HE could be considered embarrassing, especially if you didn't see then mutually naked. However I had the opportunity to hang out with more than a handful of LMTs that have provided me with sensual HJ and even taken one home a few times. I don't think of it embarrassing if the cute LMT wants to see me naked. I think they get just as excited from what some of them have told me. I have gone to bars, restaurants and clubs with LMTs that provided me with a HE. Long ago I used to think it was embarrassing but if the LMT insist on seeing me naked and insist on hanging out after work. I have no objections. I've seen some naked and roamed a few, but for the most part the LMT mostly keeps their clothes on because some of them have told me that they are self-conscious of their own bodies. And these are the young smoking hot LMTs that a lot of Mongers report that there was no HE and all legit.I have seen a bunch when they shop at SAMS or Walmart and had idle conversation. It was ok to me, not embarrassing from my experience. Had a LMT come up to me when I was walking Ward, looking for something to eat. She also, so I invited her to eat with me. Had a nice time, talked, laughed, listened, never realized how much we had in common. Told her, I was going to a movie, so asked her to come. She wanted to see Charlie Brown so, I loved snoopy. It was fun, hung out at the&be after the movie, was a nice relaxing night. Took her back to her place, hugged and went our way. We went out a few more times, it was nice. Guess as she said, not easy what she does and find someone to kick back.

TBoy808
12-04-15, 20:30
Please post an ad on CL, I'm sure guys will be more than happy to participate.

Aloha.Haha.

Got to give her credit, she'll meet her quota by Christmas.

LoseMoney23
12-04-15, 20:31
Please post an ad on CL, I'm sure guys will be more than happy to participate.

Aloha.I'm sure your all booked for the end of the year. Good ad to get business. You go girl LOL.

TBoy808
12-04-15, 20:38
Lily can be fun. At least used to be. Rainy no fun. Tiff best massage of the group, no fun, at least for me. Anyone play?No play with Tiffany either but didn't try too hard. Seen a few others there like Vivian with same results. Good massages tho.

BoraxPs
12-04-15, 23:06
I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?That'll be easy. You can practice on me if you like!

H Mobius
12-04-15, 23:40
I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?What will your advertised name be, so we know it's you or are able to find you?

SexBozo
12-05-15, 01:44
I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?Sure you can practice on me too. .:)😊

Scythe
12-05-15, 03:16
I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?Please practice on me. I'd gladly donate for the chance. Plus offer some instruction.

LoseMoney23
12-05-15, 04:01
Sure you can practice on me too. .:)Hope this aint you Sunny.

LoseMoney23
12-05-15, 04:02
Haha.

Got to give her credit, she'll meet her quota by Christmas.Hope this aint you Sunny.

Scythe
12-05-15, 05:05
I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?You could have made money tonight, but you don't answer.

TBoy808
12-05-15, 05:43
Any luck here?

Walked in twice because of hot BP ads but only had 2 older providers late 30's working. Felt bad but told them sorry and left.

DrMajikLuv69
12-05-15, 07:00
I have seen a bunch when they shop at SAMS or Walmart and had idle conversation. It was ok to me, not embarrassing from my experience. Had a LMT come up to me when I was walking Ward, looking for something to eat. She also, so I invited her to eat with me. Had a nice time, talked, laughed, listened, never realized how much we had in common. Told her, I was going to a movie, so asked her to come. She wanted to see Charlie Brown so, I loved snoopy. It was fun, hung out at the&be after the movie, was a nice relaxing night. Took her back to her place, hugged and went our way. We went out a few more times, it was nice. Guess as she said, not easy what she does and find someone to kick back.Thank you Makana9. Sounds like you had a great time at the movies with the LMT after hours. I knew I could not be the only guy dating LMTs and or AMP models after their work hours. These girls are human and like any girl in any other profession the have basic social needs, therefore when the legit cute young LMT gives me quote special Tx unquote, and wants to chill with Net Flix after her work hours; I'm not sure why some manger members decide to smear instead of cheer. Just don't understand. As for me I am truly happy for you and your POV RE: seeing LMT in public and your movie date. Anyway thanks for your post.

DrMajikLuv69
12-05-15, 07:02
A few young hot LMT comes to mind: Lily & Beena (Leelawadee), Rainy (independent), Darlene (Zenza at Waikiki), Triya (1221 Kapiolani), Tiffany (Century Square). If you tried these girls and got special treatment, then my solute to you. Those hot young LMT that you tried, I probably haven't tried yet.

Those that are quite ok, but I don't consider young and hot include: Vera (24th floor), Lina (Blue Sky, 29th floor), Gina (Leelawadee), Katt (independent), Angie (27th floor), Pinky (Thai Pattaya).

Pin Thai, Thai Pattaya, Aisawan thai all hire quite a bit of on call girls. Too many to track. Siam thai has been around the longest, but the LMT tend to be older.Thanks but I will plead the fifth.

Makana9
12-05-15, 11:51
Thank you Makana9. Sounds like you had a great time at the movies with the LMT after hours. I knew I could not be the only guy dating LMTs and or AMP models after their work hours. These girls are human and like any girl in any other profession the have basic social needs, therefore when the legit cute young LMT gives me quote special Tx unquote, and wants to chill with Net Flix after her work hours; I'm not sure why some manger members decide to smear instead of cheer. Just don't understand. As for me I am truly happy for you and your POV RE: seeing LMT in public and your movie date. Anyway thanks for your post.Most would know me as a cool, nice, mellow local guy. Aggressive and forward when I need to be, but I don't test the waters you less I get a good feel of the person. You can tell, eyes its about the benjis, but when she gives you that extra with no questions asked or requested, then not push you out the door, and cruise with you good sign? I feel, usually very good judge of a person, bc I have to be in my outside work. When they tell you about their family, show you pics on their phones, and then the topper I feel is grab your phone, take a pic and put their number in, and program it, good sign. Text me to text her back to register my #, it's all good. Yes, it is a diff. Lifestyle, but you see they are normal reg. People, just their profession to make kala different from most of us. Learned from yrs. Of mongering and experience. Dated from local strippers, a couple SW, some indies, to some AMP QTs, to a couple of LMTs. Not going say legit or not, cause they still need to make their living. You get them out of their element at work, you would be surprised at what they personalities truly are. Imagine an actress like Sandra Bullock or maybe others, one professional persona and a very personal and at times private one, yet public. I will say this though, some did want out, but the $$$ many times too good, especially if they have vices or need to support their Ohana back home, then can be different. Your personality and true self is what the girl wants, not the phoney BS. It's a feel.

BP808
12-05-15, 13:32
Thank you Makana9. Sounds like you had a great time at the movies with the LMT after hours. I knew I could not be the only guy dating LMTs and or AMP models after their work hours. These girls are human and like any girl in any other profession the have basic social needs, therefore when the legit cute young LMT gives me quote special Tx unquote, and wants to chill with Net Flix after her work hours; I'm not sure why some manger members decide to smear instead of cheer. Just don't understand. As for me I am truly happy for you and your POV RE: seeing LMT in public and your movie date. Anyway thanks for your post.Agreed. I have had my fair share of dating providers (mostly from AMPs). Treat them like a real person and they will take care of you, too. I don't mean only sex, either.

Drummer56
12-05-15, 17:29
I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?Hi Honolulu Girl, I am available most times, please write back and we'll figure out times??

Thanks.

Johnny.

Fire94
12-05-15, 20:42
I was leaving the Vitamin Shoppe on Kapiolani and lo and behold I saw Rana with some tall guy that had to be at least 20 years older than her.

Hentai Man
12-06-15, 01:47
Sounds good. Let's support her to stay here in Hawaii. However make it easy for the supporters by posting her contact phone number. The convenience of calling her direct and schedule will help her business. No game just all business. Hope you can help by posting her number, THEN we can help support her. Be easy Be safe. Mahalo.I emailed her from her ad and here was her form response:

Let me know when would be best for you, and how long of a session you'd like, and we can go from there.

I have a spot in Waikiki that is clean, upscale, cozy and discreet.

Have no fear, you are in good hands I went to tantra school and have experience doing bodywork.

I can promise you a slow, sensual relaxation session, au natural of course complete with candles, music and me.

Showering facilities are also available to you so you may return to your day feeling completely refreshed .

I hope you're having a beautiful day so far and I hope to see you soon! Xoxox, ameah.

Kisses .

100/30.

150/60.

200/90.

Her email is: ameahbliss@gmail.com.

I didn't get a chance to see her since her availability was outside of my window. It's intriguing, but a still a little expensive for my taste for what you receive. Still, thanks for sharing.

DrMajikLuv69
12-06-15, 02:15
I emailed her from her ad and here was her form response:

Let me know when would be best for you, and how long of a session you'd like, and we can go from there.

Have no fear, you are in good hands I went to tantra school and have experience doing bodywork.

I can promise you a slow, sensual relaxation session, au natural of course complete with candles, music and me.

Showering facilities are also available to you so you may return to your day feeling completely refreshed .

I hope you're having a beautiful day so far and I hope to see you soon! Xoxox, ameah.

Kisses .

100/30.

150/60.

200/90.

I didn't get a chance to see her since her availability was outside of my window. It's intriguing, but a still a little expensive for my taste for what you receive. Still, thanks for sharing.Thank You Hentai Man! Awesome. Just added her to the To Do List.

Isle Of Man
12-06-15, 03:56
Anyone tried this white girl's massage? Name is Sarah. How's the massage skill? She charges 0. 65 an hour instead of the usual 0. 60.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5346759478.html

Darkman808
12-06-15, 04:40
Anyone tried this white girl's massage? Name is Sarah. How's the massage skill? She charges 0. 65 an hour instead of the usual 0. 60.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5346759478.htmlShe's real, legit, no play. It's been reported if you go back far enough, that she used to offer some HE. But she was married, been divorced and I suspect that was part of the issues she was going through back in the day.

I personally enjoyed her massage, her chatting, she's friendly and warm and genuine. I like her. Everybody has an opinion about the actual massage effort. I enjoyed it. I was naked on her table, with a sheet placed strategically over my ass and (after the flip) my junk. She got close to everything, I even think she was checking it out as she moved my legs (and the sheet) around. I had a semi stiffy while she worked near my stuff. I'm certain she could tell.

As has been stated before, I believe she is a LMT that, after awhile of investing time and several appointments, YMMV and you may end up getting a HE from her. But not right away (if at all). I would love doing her altogether, she's nice, sexy (I think) and a real sweetheart. But whether any monger get s any HE from her these days remains to be seen.

I plan to see her again soon, I'm do for another rub. I'm burnt out on Asian chicks. A nice attractive, warm, friendly white girl servicing me is my desire right now. Hard to find these days.

Poiuy2
12-06-15, 12:58
I emailed her from her ad and here was her form response:

Kisses .

100/30.

150/60.

200/90.

I didn't get a chance to see her since her availability was outside of my window. It's intriguing, but a still a little expensive for my taste for what you receive. Still, thanks for sharing.I tried her earlier this year. She has a nice place near the beginning of Waikiki. , near the Kalakaua / Kuhio split. She was only charging 1. 2 for 60 at the time. I guess inflation since everything going up in Honolulu. Except for AMPs. Interesting that the prices have not changed since I started this hobby 15+ years ago. I thought I did a review on Ameah, maybe not. She has a nice body, small natural titties A+ cup, maybe be if you are using the Japan scale. Some dreads if you are into that look. She will get fully natural with you, but no touching. Only she can. It was kind of frustrating that's why I haven't repeated since earlier this year. Maybe if she dropped her rates to $, I would be a regular. But 1. 5 is way too much. Better to go to happiness and get a double pop, btbts nuru, massage, and lots of mutual touching, etc for. 5 more. She also has you doing a breathing technique that is supposed to make you shoot harder, longer and lots. Didn't work for me. Made me lose my boner a few times. But overall she has a very friendly and nice personality. So TEHO. It depends what you like / dislike. Go check her out at least once. Maybe her friendly and warm personality will be enough to get you to repeat.

Isle Of Man
12-06-15, 13:49
She's real, legit, no play. It's been reported if you go back far enough, that she used to offer some HE. But she was married, been divorced and I suspect that was part of the issues she was going through back in the day.

I personally enjoyed her massage, her chatting, she's friendly and warm and genuine. I like her. Everybody has an opinion about the actual massage effort. I enjoyed it. I was naked on her table, with a sheet placed strategically over my ass and (after the flip) my junk. She got close to everything, I even think she was checking it out as she moved my legs (and the sheet) around. I had a semi stiffy while she worked near my stuff. I'm certain she could tell.

As has been stated before, I believe she is a LMT that, after awhile of investing time and several appointments, YMMV and you may end up getting a HE from her. But not right away (if at all). I would love doing her altogether, she's nice, sexy (I think) and a real sweetheart. But whether any monger get s any HE from her these days remains to be seen.

I plan to see her again soon, I'm do for another rub. I'm burnt out on Asian chicks. A nice attractive, warm, friendly white girl servicing me is my desire right now. Hard to find these days.Thanks Darkman for the valuable input. I never been massaged by a white girl before, so would be interested even if it's legit, as long as her massage skill is decent, and have a good attitude that sincerely care for the client's well being. So in this case based on your input, it is.

Long time ago I wanted to try a tall blond named Amanda / Mandy in Waikiki (post ad mostly in BP), and read some negative reviews. She charges a lot and have no massage skill, and just leave clients blue ball. Seems to me she has an attitude problem in servicing clients as well.

If Sara is located on 1221 Kapiolani (4th floor), then there are also Jessie and Triya working over there, all independent and just renting a room there. I tried Jessie while she was still at CC, so so massage skill. Some say she likes to tease and also leave you blue ball. Triya used to work at Siam Thai and skill is better. She covers you with whole bed sheet, and is legit. She used to in fitness competition and she's really fit and tone. Pretty face too.

Member #5438
12-06-15, 22:30

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5346759478.htmlThe massage is ok, but does not deserve the extra five dollar overcharge. Nice enough girl, good conversation, but after many visits politely dripping hints she never did anything. Some others have shared they got some HE when she first started working. A lot of her ads stress the 'STRICTLY PROFESSIONAL' nature. Not worth the repeated investment IMHO. If anyone has newer info please PM.

Chevy427
12-07-15, 03:34
Thanks Darkman for the valuable input. I never been massaged by a white girl before, so would be interested even if it's legit, as long as her massage skill is decent, and have a good attitude that sincerely care for the client's well being. So in this case based on your input, it is.

Long time ago I wanted to try a tall blond named Amanda / Mandy in Waikiki (post ad mostly in BP), and read some negative reviews. She charges a lot and have no massage skill, and just leave clients blue ball. Seems to me she has an attitude problem in servicing clients as well.

If Sara is located on 1221 Kapiolani (4th floor), then there are also Jessie and Triya working over there, all independent and just renting a room there. I tried Jessie while she was still at CC, so so massage skill. Some say she likes to tease and also leave you blue ball. Triya used to work at Siam Thai and skill is better. She covers you with whole bed sheet, and is legit. She used to in fitness competition and she's really fit and tone. Pretty face too.When Jessie & Sarah used to with for Nikki at CC 3303.

Jessie used to tease a lot, blue balls guaranteed, some time she will let you finish yourself & watch you, only few lucky brothers got HE.

Sarah used to offer HE, let you roaming too.

Never visit them since they moved to Kapiolani side, they probably still offer plays to old time clients. YMMV.

Tall blonde girl Amanda / Mandy is a ROB in my opinion, first started working at CC3801, massage skill was just ok, no hint of play. Then she was posting ad on her own & renting room at some establishment in CC, even outcall at windward side, hardly see her ads lately.

There's another blonde girl named Nicole at CC3604, cute & pleasant MT, massage skill is above average, she's legit, no hint of play, wish she would come to the dark side, will be nice to have something different than Thai & Chinese girls. Haha.

FunCrusher
12-07-15, 04:08
I was able to be a test subject for Honolulu Girl's massage. She is very friendly and accomodating. Although she is still a student and learning, I did enjoy the experience. Would repeat.

Hi Honolulu Girl, I am available most times, please write back and we'll figure out times??

Thanks.

Johnny.

HonoluluGirl
12-07-15, 09:18
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Makana9
12-07-15, 10:42
Agreed. I have had my fair share of dating providers (mostly from AMPs). Treat them like a real person and they will take care of you, too. I don't mean only sex, either.The only ones dating, has an SO, or even married to any LMT, and or in the business of providing. Had my share, nothing to hide, but do understand also some mongerers here will stay stealth in this dept. Many have their reasons and their vices on the why. Only a couple we were serious enough to not only she moved in, but also thought of the the ring. Alas, she went back to Singapore to care for her ailing dad and take care of the family restaurant. I have gone with her to visit back to her hometown, as well as her SO. Distance relationships always doom to fail. The other, sadly I kicked out of my place bc. Of her continued habit of her inner demon that she could not kick after rehab. She passed a few ago, sadly and left behind her 2 Keiki thriving in private school and athletics. This subject always gets a reprieve again and again when the younger mongerer needs some of the Sensei Srs. Here looking for guidance. I say this, some play the game, some do end up caring, BUT what are you looking for? Do not! At the expense of your family and SO or wifee?! Seen it happen to other friends, another good friend of mine lost his family and disowned, another lost his lucrative businesses, and another his high profile career. Risk vs. Reward? As for me divorced years and years ago, kids big and on their own, even though I do have 3 teen / PRE teens now that I care for. Just older and wiser, and as mention, date, for companionship, enjoy with someone Hawaii and travels, and if it does go behind then closed doors then it happens without obliged too. Local style will always dictate be cool, nice braddah, because I can tell you this. They encounter many a punks, low lifes, criminals, and such. It's their lifestyle, sacrifice physical and many a times their spiritual soul that disappears with every bad one to that one nice one. You will know, if you cannot tell from acting to real. Keep safe, and enjoy. M9.

First Try
12-07-15, 13:09
I was able to be a test subject for Honolulu Girl's massage. She is very friendly and accomodating. Although she is still a student and learning, I did enjoy the experience. Would repeat.Damages? PM is OK.

Kakashihatake
12-07-15, 19:05
I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?I have a pinched nerve on my back from pulling incorrectly on a deadlift. Leave me a message please!

FunCrusher
12-07-15, 19:23
No charge. Just tip if you enjoy the service.

Damages? PM is OK.

DrMajikLuv69
12-08-15, 12:47
When Jessie & Sarah used to with for Nikki at CC 3303.

Jessie used to tease a lot, blue balls guaranteed, some time she will let you finish yourself & watch you, only few lucky brothers got HE.

Sarah used to offer HE, let you roaming too.

Never visit them since they moved to Kapiolani side, they probably still offer plays to old time clients. YMMV.

Tall blonde girl Amanda / Mandy is a ROB in my opinion, first started working at CC3801, massage skill was just ok, no hint of play. Then she was posting ad on her own & renting room at some establishment in CC, even outcall at windward side, hardly see her ads lately.

There's another blonde girl named Nicole at CC3604, cute & pleasant MT, massage skill is above average, she's legit, no hint of play, wish she would come to the dark side, will be nice to have something different than Thai & Chinese girls. Haha.Those were the good old happy days. Lots of happy days.

HaYn1
12-08-15, 16:13
She's located behind Choi's Korean Resturant up stairs pretty nice on the inside considering it's an office. It livable space, I would. Her massage table has to be the best I been on. Her Massage isn't, not my liking a lot of towel use and slapping! She did the full hour, on the flip I guess because I was comfortable in the surroundings Jr. Woke up but she paid no mine to him. Actually got no HE. The weird part is I was laying there she told me to get a shower because the powder she used smelled. Ok, nice built in shower whoever did her place did a good job to me. I been to worst places, got back to the room wiping down she walked in with a bottle water she stood there watching me wipe down Jr. Hanging out when I look at her she ran down the hall. Oh well got dress said ok bye I'm leaving she wanted a hug gave her being she so much shorter then I am. My hand draped down to her a $$ did the grab and said how firm it was. We laughed she said she worked out to make it hard. I said if you work Jr. He'll get hard, she tells me your a cop! LOL I need to change my name to HaynCop. I get that all the time. I guess I fit the profile boo for me. She's old Korean mid 50's early 60's. A gilf if she massaged better I would repeat, or even give it a second chance. But as of right now I wouldn't. For me is just atmosphere, or certain spots on my body the M. T knows to trigger me I would go back. This is the second M. T this week, I went to that said I was a cop. I'm finding I need to get rid of my badge when I walk into some of these places. LOL Joking.

HaYn1
12-08-15, 16:33
I should have bailed at the door when she said she was the only one there. I guess Jr. Was thinking other wise! Walk up 2nd floor typical caged door rang the doorbell older 60 something lady came. Said she and another younger provider there, saw the CList ad. Had to try. Walked in was told go to the back room, place looked like it was a live in. Clean didn't know how to act, went into the room she said wait another girl come. Funny she came back, was it her bi-polar friend. Okay asked what I wanted said a massage, she said massage only okay nothing else. Okay house fee $. 50, waited for the young girl nothing she came back dressed in this nightie. Could see her nipples perking, she started her massage! Lame was going to bail but paid the house fee wanted to see where it would go, on the flip she got close to jr. Glaring at him. So I told her to massage him, she said no I'm only massage. I said his part of my body and needs massage. She said only massage! So I cut it short and left. Never again. How are the other place in that building, was tempted to try someplace else. No repeat. When I was leaving she said you police. Ok I'm police I blew my cover, which was funny because the girl next door to her was laughing got my attention wanted me to go into there place I popped my head in looked dirty. Walk away with the walk of shame for Jr. So where next. I feel like a lost puppy still on my quest in looking for that right provider. I prefer one with there own place anyone got any ideas? Send me a pm I'm always up to trying. I can give my feedback if you don't want to try! LOL.

Opelu
12-08-15, 17:35
No charge. Just tip if you enjoy the service.Is it any good?

Magnod
12-09-15, 01:21
She's located behind Choi's Korean Resturant up stairs pretty nice on the inside considering it's an office. It livable space, I would. Her massage table has to be the best I been on. Her Massage isn't, not my liking a lot of towel use and slapping! She did the full hour, on the flip I guess because I was comfortable in the surroundings Jr. Woke up but she paid no mine to him. Actually got no HE. The weird part is I was laying there she told me to get a shower because the powder she used smelled. Ok, nice built in shower whoever did her place did a good job to me. I been to worst places, got back to the room wiping down she walked in with a bottle water she stood there watching me wipe down Jr. Hanging out when I look at her she ran down the hall. Oh well got dress said ok bye I'm leaving she wanted a hug gave her being she so much shorter then I am. My hand draped down to her a $$ did the grab and said how firm it was. We laughed she said she worked out to make it hard. I said if you work Jr. He'll get hard, she tells me your a cop! LOL I need to change my name to HaynCop. I get that all the time. I guess I fit the profile boo for me. She's old Korean mid 50's early 60's. A gilf if she massaged better I would repeat, or even give it a second chance. But as of right now I wouldn't. For me is just atmosphere, or certain spots on my body the M. T knows to trigger me I would go back. This is the second M. T this week, I went to that said I was a cop. I'm finding I need to get rid of my badge when I walk into some of these places. LOL Joking.She has massage certifications but I never really cared for her massage either. No oil or lotion. Just powder.

HaYn1
12-09-15, 01:56
She has massage certifications but I never really cared for her massage either. No oil or lotion. Just powder.She's does I didn't see it. But she does have a nice set up.

Punsai69
12-09-15, 12:51
She's located behind Choi's Korean Resturant up stairs pretty nice on the inside considering it's an office. It livable space, I would. Her massage table has to be the best I been on. Her Massage isn't, not my liking a lot of towel use and slapping! She did the full hour, on the flip I guess because I was comfortable in the surroundings Jr. Woke up but she paid no mine to him. Actually got no HE. The weird part is I was laying there she told me to get a shower because the powder she used smelled. Ok, nice built in shower whoever did her place did a good job to me. I been to worst places, got back to the room wiping down she walked in with a bottle water she stood there watching me wipe down Jr. Hanging out when I look at her she ran down the hall. Oh well got dress said ok bye I'm leaving she wanted a hug gave her being she so much shorter then I am. My hand draped down to her a $$ did the grab and said how firm it was. We laughed she said she worked out to make it hard. I said if you work Jr. He'll get hard, she tells me your a cop! LOL I need to change my name to HaynCop. I get that all the time. I guess I fit the profile boo for me. She's old Korean mid 50's early 60's. A gilf if she massaged better I would repeat, or even give it a second chance. But as of right now I wouldn't. For me is just atmosphere, or certain spots on my body the M. T knows to trigger me I would go back. This is the second M. T this week, I went to that said I was a cop. I'm finding I need to get rid of my badge when I walk into some of these places. LOL Joking.Luckily I don't look like LE so opted only for HE but pretty sure everything is on the menu.

Asstro
12-09-15, 13:50
The only ones dating, has an SO, or even married to any LMT, and or in the business of providing. Had my share, nothing to hide, but do understand also some mongerers here will stay stealth in this dept. Many have their reasons and their vices on the why. Only a couple we were serious enough to not only she moved in, but also thought of the the ring. Alas, she went back to Singapore to care for her ailing dad and take care of the family restaurant. I have gone with her to visit back to her hometown, as well as her SO. Distance relationships always doom to fail. The other, sadly I kicked out of my place bc. Of her continued habit of her inner demon that she could not kick after rehab. She passed a few ago, sadly and left behind her 2 Keiki thriving in private school and athletics. This subject always gets a reprieve again and again when the younger mongerer needs some of the Sensei Srs. Here looking for guidance. I say this, some play the game, some do end up caring, BUT what are you looking for? Do not! At the expense of your family and SO or wifee?! Seen it happen to other friends, another good friend of mine lost his family and disowned, another lost his lucrative businesses, and another his high profile career. Risk vs. Reward? As for me divorced years and years ago, kids big and on their own, even though I do have 3 teen / PRE teens now that I care for. Just older and wiser, and as mention, date, for companionship, enjoy with someone Hawaii and travels, and if it does go behind then closed doors then it happens without obliged too. Local style will always dictate be cool, nice braddah, because I can tell you this. They encounter many a punks, low lifes, criminals, and such. It's their lifestyle, sacrifice physical and many a times their spiritual soul that disappears with every bad one to that one nice one. You will know, if you cannot tell from acting to real. Keep safe, and enjoy. M9.Mr M9, I love your posts, you have had a full life. Maybe you can tell stories about your friends, just change some details to protect their identity. It could prevent a monger from making the same mistake.

BC777
12-09-15, 14:00
I'm studying to be an LMT. Would it be possible to find people willing to let me practice on them?Good morning,

I would like to schedule with you Honolulu Girl please write back and let me know how to reach you.

BC.

JeremyShoji
12-09-15, 17:32
She's located behind Choi's Korean Resturant up stairs pretty nice on the inside considering it's an office. It livable space, I would. Her massage table has to be the best I been on. Her Massage isn't, not my liking a lot of towel use and slapping! She did the full hour, on the flip I guess because I was comfortable in the surroundings Jr. Woke up but she paid no mine to him. Actually got no HE. The weird part is I was laying there she told me to get a shower because the powder she used smelled. Ok, nice built in shower whoever did her place did a good job to me. I been to worst places, got back to the room wiping down she walked in with a bottle water she stood there watching me wipe down Jr. Hanging out when I look at her she ran down the hall. Oh well got dress said ok bye I'm leaving she wanted a hug gave her being she so much shorter then I am. My hand draped down to her a $$ did the grab and said how firm it was. We laughed she said she worked out to make it hard. I said if you work Jr. He'll get hard, she tells me your a cop! LOL I need to change my name to HaynCop. I get that all the time. I guess I fit the profile boo for me. She's old Korean mid 50's early 60's. A gilf if she massaged better I would repeat, or even give it a second chance. But as of right now I wouldn't. For me is just atmosphere, or certain spots on my body the M. T knows to trigger me I would go back. This is the second M. T this week, I went to that said I was a cop. I'm finding I need to get rid of my badge when I walk into some of these places. LOL Joking.Went to see her this morning just to see what the hype is. She is def mid 50's to 60's but fun. She does a mediocre massage with slapping and towels. No oil only powder. She finished massage and said k, bye. I said wait, that's it? She's like no, no way. I had to whip it out at the door and ask her again. Then she laughed and said you guys! You always got to do it huh? Back into the room and she took off top and dress. Hand only. She was nice and fun but I'm not sure I would repeat. I would visit Michelle a lot be / see her massage, at least for me, was on point, even though she kept her clothes on.

Got to be into gilf / MILF for this one.

Seeker963
12-10-15, 19:50
Went to see her this morning just to see what the hype is. She is def mid 50's to 60's but fun. She does a mediocre massage with slapping and towels. No oil only powder. She finished massage and said k, bye. I said wait, that's it? She's like no, no way. I had to whip it out at the door and ask her again. Then she laughed and said you guys! You always got to do it huh? Back into the room and she took off top and dress. Hand only. She was nice and fun but I'm not sure I would repeat. I would visit Michelle a lot be / see her massage, at least for me, was on point, even though she kept her clothes on.

Got to be into gilf / MILF for this one.What was the damage? Did she want extra for extra?

Is Michelle still around? I always thought Jean gave a better massage but Michelle had a better HE intro. I asked Michelle once how her other girls were at massage and she said horrible, but that not everyone came for massage LOL.

Tomiko was on my list of next person to try but reviews are starting to make be wonder if I should be looking elsewhere.

Hawaii Boy
12-10-15, 21:13
I was in the elevator over at CC and I saw 2 of the hottest Asian chicks I've ever seen going to the 21st floor and turned right out of the elevator. They had those F* me eyes and smiling at me.

Anybody know of businesses that are on 21 on the right out of the elevator. If anyone lives there, go over and check it out for us.

HB.

Poiuy2
12-11-15, 01:33
I was in the elevator over at CC and I saw 2 of the hottest Asian chicks I've ever seen going to the 21st floor and turned right out of the elevator. They had those F* me eyes and smiling at me.

Anybody know of businesses that are on 21 on the right out of the elevator. If anyone lives there, go over and check it out for us.

HB.Unfortunately that is a legit massage therapy school. Majority of the students are legit, but there is opportunity for free play if you can date them outside. Most are legit foreign students from Japan using it as an excuse for a student visa to play in Hawaii for a year or two. I've received massages there many times. $30/ hour for a student massage. Tip is optional so I give $10-15, depending on student.

I've played with a few students outside (never inside). It takes time and investment to do so. In fact, coincidentally I am meeting one of the students tonight. She attended that school but has since moved back to japan. She is in Hawaii now for 2-3 months, hoping to find a relationship to stay here longer. Wish me luck. This is going to be a tough one to get into her pants. But you never know. Some look innocent, but can get really horny with a few glasses of wine. Guess where I'm headed with her tonight? Buying her some wine. Haha!

Hawaii Boy
12-11-15, 12:28
Unfortunately that is a legit massage therapy school. Majority of the students are legit, but there is opportunity for free play if you can date them outside. Most are legit foreign students from Japan using it as an excuse for a student visa to play in Hawaii for a year or two. I've received massages there many times. $30/ hour for a student massage. Tip is optional so I give $10-15, depending on student.

I've played with a few students outside (never inside). It takes time and investment to do so. In fact, coincidentally I am meeting one of the students tonight. She attended that school but has since moved back to japan. She is in Hawaii now for 2-3 months, hoping to find a relationship to stay here longer. Wish me luck. This is going to be a tough one to get into her pants. But you never know. Some look innocent, but can get really horny with a few glasses of wine. Guess where I'm headed with her tonight? Buying her some wine. Haha!Good luck and if your girl is one of the two I saw, I am very jealous. Ha ha.

Thanks for the report!!

IslandLava69
12-11-15, 22:21
Any providers, that are legit, that will watch you get off? Lmk, pm is ok. Thanks!

Poiuy2
12-11-15, 23:35
Good luck and if your girl is one of the two I saw, I am very jealous. Ha ha.

Thanks for the report!!It's challenging to get a MT student to go out with you. My priority for going there is because it is cheap and I don't care for deep tissue massages anyway. So for $30 + tip, it is a cheap way to relax. And have a cute therapist rub you down. They do advise, however, to keep the undies on. Unfortunately you can not request a specific therapist initially. But after you meet them once, you can request them again by name. Some will even do on the side since they can only receive tips. Hard for a student to work and survive on tips. The therapist I saw last night said they need 650 hours before they can take a test to become licensed. Many don't get their license because the state requires a SSN. Most are on student visas.

Well last night's date was ok. No action yet, but wants to see me again so there's potential. She also brought up sex and felt as 40 year olds, we don't need to act like teenagers and date. But still no action. Maybe I should've made my move then.

The number to this place is 9554555. Good luck. Best not to perv out on initial visit. They'll likely ban you. But if you are willing to invest in the long process of hooking up, the bennies are worth it. I even got a major squirted once. This is the most laborous effort to get free nani. I'd say less than 20% success even with A game.

NewToThis808
12-12-15, 03:45
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5351131660.html

Anyone tried her massage?

Looking for more MTs out on the west side that do good massage.

Tried to contact but didn't get an answer.

Thanks.

First Try
12-12-15, 12:38
It's challenging to get a MT student to go out with you. My priority for going there is because it is cheap and I don't care for deep tissue massages anyway. So for $30 + tip, it is a cheap way to relax. And have a cute therapist rub you down. They do advise, however, to keep the undies on. Unfortunately you can not request a specific therapist initially. But after you meet them once, you can request them again by name. Some will even do on the side since they can only receive tips. Hard for a student to work and survive on tips. The therapist I saw last night said they need 650 hours before they can take a test to become licensed. Many don't get their license because the state requires a SSN. Most are on student visas.

Well last night's date was ok. No action yet, but wants to see me again so there's potential. She also brought up sex and felt as 40 year olds, we don't need to act like teenagers and date. But still no action. Maybe I should've made my move then.

The number to this place is 9554555. Good luck. Best not to perv out on initial visit. They'll likely ban you. But if you are willing to invest in the long process of hooking up, the bennies are worth it. I even got a major squirted once. This is the most laborous effort to get free nani. I'd say less than 20% success even with A game.http://www.hawaiimassageacademy.net/copy-of-contact

TBoy808
12-12-15, 13:22
It's challenging to get a MT student to go out with you. My priority for going there is because it is cheap and I don't care for deep tissue massages anyway. So for $30 + tip, it is a cheap way to relax. And have a cute therapist rub you down. They do advise, however, to keep the undies on. Unfortunately you can not request a specific therapist initially. But after you meet them once, you can request them again by name. Some will even do on the side since they can only receive tips. Hard for a student to work and survive on tips. The therapist I saw last night said they need 650 hours before they can take a test to become licensed. Many don't get their license because the state requires a SSN. Most are on student visas.

The number to this place is 9554555. Good luck. Best not to perv out on initial visit. They'll likely ban you. But if you are willing to invest in the long process of hooking up, the bennies are worth it. I even got a major squirted once. This is the most laborous effort to get free nani. I'd say less than 20% success even with A game.Was booked all Friday due to the marathon.

Thanks for the info! Let me know if you ever need a wing man to jump on any grenades. Haha.

S Hunter
12-13-15, 19:20
Unfortunately that is a legit massage therapy school. Majority of the students are legit, but there is opportunity for free play if you can date them outside. Most are legit foreign students from Japan using it as an excuse for a student visa to play in Hawaii for a year or two. I've received massages there many times. $30/ hour for a student massage. Tip is optional so I give $10-15, depending on student.

I've played with a few students outside (never inside). It takes time and investment to do so. In fact, coincidentally I am meeting one of the students tonight. She attended that school but has since moved back to japan. She is in Hawaii now for 2-3 months, hoping to find a relationship to stay here longer. Wish me luck. This is going to be a tough one to get into her pants. But you never know. Some look innocent, but can get really horny with a few glasses of wine. Guess where I'm headed with her tonight? Buying her some wine. Haha!What kind of info do you have to give up to get a massage at the school? As always, I prefer to stay anonymous.

Good luck on your play!

Bikini
12-13-15, 20:45
What kind of info do you have to give up to get a massage at the school? As always, I prefer to stay anonymous.

Good luck on your play!On your first visit you have to fill out a form similar to what a Dr gives you.

JeremyShoji
12-14-15, 03:28
What was the damage? Did she want extra for extra?

Is Michelle still around? I always thought Jean gave a better massage but Michelle had a better HE intro. I asked Michelle once how her other girls were at massage and she said horrible, but that not everyone came for massage LOL.

Tomiko was on my list of next person to try but reviews are starting to make be wonder if I should be looking elsewhere.She didn't ask but I gave typical for hand. She didn't count or give a number.

Michelle is gone.

I am not into FS. My ultimate is awesome massage, some play and can get a little naked, a little roam. At a AMP, it's possible but I think, in general, girls there prefer the money of a FS and won't waste time for only HJ, (unless you pay for FS). At a typical massage place, they probably don't want to get any further than maybe getting some dudes hands on them. Many anyway. I have a one or two that I go to that I've built relationship with. I went to Tomiko just to see what else is out there. She's cool lady. I guess if you've been in the business this long she must be cool.

Good luck.

Poiuy2
12-14-15, 04:16
What kind of info do you have to give up to get a massage at the school? As always, I prefer to stay anonymous.

Good luck on your play!Yes, need to fill out a form. But you can BS everything and remain anonymous. The info is more for their liability so they don't further injure you of you have one.

DaTruth808
12-14-15, 16:46
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5351131660.html

Anyone tried her massage?

Looking for more MTs out on the west side that do good massage.

Tried to contact but didn't get an answer.

Thanks.She's super cool not bad looking good massage, doubt theres play but you never know.

Yantra
12-14-15, 19:48
It's been several years since my SO lost complete interest in physical intimacy. We've tried and tried, but it seems that this part of our lives together has sadly faded away. So, thinking that there might be some brothers in the same boat, I thought I'the share: Thanks to a lucky and timely moment exploring this thread, I found Ameah, a genuine and friendly tantra goddess whose very being evokes joy. And there's a bonus: she's a very attractive, shapely blond who is great at bodywork. If you're seeking a true tantra goddess, her massaging hands will bring you to total bliss (and that includes HE). Ameah is highly recommended for anyone who wants to fully and completely relax. Another bonus: her place is safe, anonymous, clean, shower is available, and it's in a very nice location just off Ala Wai in Waikiki. You can walk, find metered parking (quarter /10 minutes), or maybe taxi, Lyft or Uber to her residence, and once you receive your phone call, she'll be waiting for you. After mutually shared and comforting conversing, the session will begin. The first part of your session commences with both of you fully nude. She will work magic on your body, touching you from head to toe with her healing hands. Enjoy this, relax, breathe, and she will send healing, quivering touches through her hands into your body. The finale includes caressing you into fabulous sensual ecstasy and release. I really hope Ameah chooses to stay here in Honolulu or, at the very least, visits frequently, especially due to my above-mentioned situation. Highly recommended. IMHO, upscale quality relaxation: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while/5049260.

Isle Of Man
12-15-15, 03:08
Any providers, that are legit, that will watch you get off? Lmk, pm is ok. Thanks!You can try Pinky at Thai Pattaya. She doesn't mind watching you do it yourself.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5360181273.html

GeraldKleyer
12-15-15, 03:32
So I made an appointment to go to this place on Saturday and wanted to know if anyone has tried this service. Any I for would be greatly appreciated.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you/3304997

DrMajikLuv69
12-15-15, 03:41
On your first visit you have to fill out a form similar to what a Dr gives you.I normally abort mission or give code name etc when the LMT est ask for a form to be completed. LOL.

Blake123
12-15-15, 05:14
You can try Pinky at Thai Pattaya. She doesn't mind watching you do it yourself.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5360181273.htmlFYI: Many reading your comment may be led to believe that the pic in the ad is of Pinky. It isn't. The pic is of Nikki the owner.

Chevy427
12-15-15, 07:57
It's been several years since my SO lost complete interest in physical intimacy. We've tried and tried, but it seems that this part of our lives together has sadly faded away. So, thinking that there might be some brothers in the same boat, I thought I'the share: Thanks to a lucky and timely moment exploring this thread, I found Ameah, a genuine and friendly tantra goddess whose very being evokes joy. And there's a bonus: she's a very attractive, shapely blond who is great at bodywork. If you're seeking a true tantra goddess, her massaging hands will bring you to total bliss (and that includes HE). Ameah is highly recommended for anyone who wants to fully and completely relax. Another bonus: her place is safe, anonymous, clean, shower is available, and it's in a very nice location just off Ala Wai in Waikiki. You can walk, find metered parking (quarter /10 minutes), or maybe taxi, Lyft or Uber to her residence, and once you receive your phone call, she'll be waiting for you. After mutually shared and comforting conversing, the session will begin. The first part of your session commences with both of you fully nude. She will work magic on your body, touching you from head to toe with her healing hands. Enjoy this, relax, breathe, and she will send healing, quivering touches through her hands into your body. The finale includes caressing you into fabulous sensual ecstasy and release. I really hope Ameah chooses to stay here in Honolulu or, at the very least, visits frequently, especially due to my above-mentioned situation. Highly recommended. IMHO, upscale quality relaxation: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while/5049260.What's her contact number & service charge?

Jan Fortifore
12-15-15, 18:52
So I made an appointment to go to this place on Saturday and wanted to know if anyone has tried this service. Any I for would be greatly appreciated.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you/3304997Just know that the pics are fake: http://www.wosetu.com/html/pic/201509/5600.html.

TOFTT and report back on who opens the door / services you.

Licentious
12-15-15, 19:18

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you/3304997The pictures are fake.

She is a short Chinese girl in good shape.

Cee bolt ons.

Single person operation right now no other choice.

She can take a pounding in the morning.

But late night she is just not cooperative But willing to give a discount.

DeadHead1
12-15-15, 19:47
FYI: Many reading your comment may be led to believe that the pic in the ad is of Pinky. It isn't. The pic is of Nikki the owner.Sounds like Hiran's Pinky, did she jump ship?

YellowFever78
12-15-15, 20:37
It's been several years since my SO lost complete interest in physical intimacy. We've tried and tried, but it seems that this part of our lives together has sadly faded away. So, thinking that there might be some brothers in the same boat, I thought I'the share: Thanks to a lucky and timely moment exploring this thread, I found Ameah, a genuine and friendly tantra goddess whose very being evokes joy. And there's a bonus: she's a very attractive, shapely blond who is great at bodywork. If you're seeking a true tantra goddess, her massaging hands will bring you to total bliss (and that includes HE). Ameah is highly recommended for anyone who wants to fully and completely relax. Another bonus: her place is safe, anonymous, clean, shower is available, and it's in a very nice location just off Ala Wai in Waikiki. You can walk, find metered parking (quarter /10 minutes), or maybe taxi, Lyft or Uber to her residence, and once you receive your phone call, she'll be waiting for you. After mutually shared and comforting conversing, the session will begin. The first part of your session commences with both of you fully nude. She will work magic on your body, touching you from head to toe with her healing hands. Enjoy this, relax, breathe, and she will send healing, quivering touches through her hands into your body. The finale includes caressing you into fabulous sensual ecstasy and release. I really hope Ameah chooses to stay here in Honolulu or, at the very least, visits frequently, especially due to my above-mentioned situation. Highly recommended. IMHO, upscale quality relaxation: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while/5049260.First off, thanks for this review. I've been keenly interested in this one and your report adds more fodder for the fire. Could you give any more detail about the HE? Any kissing involved? Mutual touching? Any additional info is greatly appreciated. Secondly, thanks for making that comment about intimacy with your SO. Takes some balls to lay that out there and I can totally relate. My suspicion is it has something to do with having the same cereal everyday makes breakfast less enjoyable. At least that's been my experience. Thanks again for the review!!

NiceBush808
12-15-15, 20:48
The pictures are fake.

She is a short Chinese girl in good shape.

Cee bolt ons.

Single person operation right now no other choice.

She can take a pounding in the morning.

But late night she is just not cooperative But willing to give a discount.Is she cute and does she have a Bush? Does she sort of look like this?

Licentious
12-15-15, 22:53
Is she cute and does she have a Bush? Does she sort of look like this?She's trimmed.

Not much of a pretty face.

If you don't like her face.

Then DS.

Her body does look like the one in the BP ad.

HonoluluGirl
12-16-15, 01:08

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

IslandLava69
12-16-15, 21:31
Is there any legit MT's that will let you stay uncovered on flip? I know alot will undrape backside but then cover once you turn over. Just curious. Pm me if you want, mahalo!

IslandLava69
12-16-15, 21:38
About last post. Just to clarify. Lookin for uncovered while laying on your back, in case that didn't make sense. Or maybe just use a small wash cloth / hand towel. Lmk, mahaloz!

MattSurf
12-16-15, 22:32
L - 9. 5.

S - 9.

A - 10.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while/5049260

Skipped out of work early today and made an appt with Ameah. Called her from the street in Waikiki after exchanging emails then texts. She told me the number and went up to her place. She opened the door and was floored by such a cute, beautiful and young girl. We talked a bit and got undressed. Then to the tantric massage with a very sensual HEHJ. One of the best I had and would recommend for the monger on the fence and want to ease in or should just try it to experience a nice tantric massage. She had scents, candles and the whole yoga thing going on which added to the session. Just did a 30 min $. But recommend the 60 for $. 5.

Happy holidays and stay safe out there.

Bukake King
12-17-15, 04:01
About last post. Just to clarify. Lookin for uncovered while laying on your back, in case that didn't make sense. Or maybe just use a small wash cloth / hand towel. Lmk, mahaloz!Yea. I know of several!

Barefoot
12-17-15, 15:24
Yea. I know of several!Can you please pm me also. Thanks.

PureSexxy
12-17-15, 20:07
Can you please pm me also. Thanks.Could you also PM me. I'm looking for the same thing.

Italian602
12-17-15, 23:03
Any experiences? Thanks everyone.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-bodyslides/5260046

Ogohunter
12-18-15, 04:06

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-bodyslides/5260046I was just going ask about this one. I've been looking to try and experience what a nuru massage is about.

Aloha OH.

Member #5810
12-18-15, 05:30

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-bodyslides/5260046That's Stella. . check forums on reports for her.

Bukake King
12-18-15, 07:22
I was just going ask about this one. I've been looking to try and experience what a nuru massage is about.

Aloha OH.Save your money. Or use it for somewhere else that you'll get your monies better spent. Like ReJuve. NURU here is not even close to the real NURU.

But hey. It's your hard earned cash.

Buka.

DrMajikLuv69
12-18-15, 07:31
Is there any legit MT's that will let you stay uncovered on flip? I know alot will undrape backside but then cover once you turn over. Just curious. Pm me if you want, mahalo!Yes, tons.

IslandLava69
12-18-15, 21:22
Yes, tons.Pm please, mahaloZ!

EatPooC2
12-19-15, 18:30
Anyone know what happened to Coco? She was working in the round condo on Amana Street with another girl named Maggie. Been calling no answer. Now the numbers are dead it seems. Is she working somewhere else? Thanks guys.

DrMajikLuv69
12-19-15, 23:56
Pm please, mahaloZ!Sorry PM is now open. Mahalo.

Mongers Rus
12-22-15, 02:14
Anyone know what happened to Coco? She was working in the round condo on Amana Street with another girl named Maggie. Been calling no answer. Now the numbers are dead it seems. Is she working somewhere else? Thanks guys.Back to China for family.

Rus.

Prospecs
12-22-15, 20:54
In need of a really good hard massage w / he please. I know nobody is beats Paula's service but she's not around and I'm tired of tomiko. LOL no offense but need I new spot please. Just some good massage and HE please. Thanks in advance.

Xplict
12-23-15, 02:13
In need of a really good hard massage w / he please. I know nobody is beats Paula's service but she's not around and I'm tired of tomiko. LOL no offense but need I new spot please. Just some good massage and HE please. Thanks in advance.Try cc 3303.

Prospecs
12-23-15, 03:21
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ohana-massage-accupressure-complete-body-massage/4283624

Blake123
12-23-15, 04:01
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ohana-massage-accupressure-complete-body-massage/4283624It's been there since the Stone Age. It's basically an AMP. Very few reviews.

H Mobius
12-23-15, 05:36
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ohana-massage-accupressure-complete-body-massage/4283624Not a new place, been there for a bunch of years. Many old posts in the AMP thread or the "Ohana Massage on Makaloa" thread currently on the second page.

You need to go into a thread and click "Add Report", not click "Post New Thread" from the listings page. You're starting whole new threads for nothing.

Esunchiste
12-23-15, 14:46
Try cc 3303.What's the business name of 3303? Phone number?

BoxCutter
12-23-15, 16:39
Tried this girl a little while ago. It was pretty hard to get in touch with her, after several attempts of texting her on different days she finally responded. When she started texting back she seemed hesitant to schedule an appointment and took several hours to actually get confirmation. When I was on my way she said no need come because she sleepy. I'm like WTF, so I tell her no I'm on my way. I was really in need of a massage and her pics look sexy so I am determined to try her. I tell her I tip her extra just so she doesn't cancel on me and she responds "50 extra", and I tell her maybe more if massage is good. She then says come. When I get there she seems pretty surprised, I guess I sounded pretty desperate on the phone so she must of been expecting king kong or something. I'm no playboy or anything but I think I'm pretty decent looking guy in decent shape. She walks me to the bathroom and and she is wearing these short ass shorts showing off her nice ass and I'm really stoked thinking its going to be a fun time. I use the bathroom in the place and the place is filthy, I would not walk bare feet there. Back in the massage room, Monica comes in and I can't stop staring at her ass. She starts with the covered massage and she uses a lot and I mean a lot of oil. After drenching me with oil I thought the therapeutic massage would take place shortly after but all she did throughout the session was rub me with no actual massaging. I don't really complain about the non-existent massage because I'm actually enjoying the conversation with her. She was a real fun girl to talk with, says she Japanese. After realizing she was comfortable with me I proceed to start some roaming. I rub her legs and ass and she doesn't shy away so I continue to do so. I ask her to massage me in her panties and she said 2 $$ and I'm like hell nah. Kinda turned off by the upsell and the crappy massage so I didn't bother asking for HJ which most girls don't do first time. So I just continue with the good convo and the rubbing of her ass and finish my one hour session. I tipped her the 50 because she didn't cancel on me which I thought was very generous but she kept asking for more. I did not give her more and I left. Will not repeat because of the crappy massage and upsell but seemed like she would play if you show her the money.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/late-night-massage-by-cute-monica-open-from-6am/4975948

Lotsofaloha
12-23-15, 18:40
I like sample this good massage, with HE.How can we see this person? Thanks.

AsianSlayer
12-23-15, 23:16
Tried this girl a little while ago. It was pretty hard to get in touch with her, after several attempts of texting her on different days she finally responded. When she started texting back she seemed hesitant to schedule an appointment and took several hours to actually get confirmation. When I was on my way she said no need come because she sleepy. I'm like WTF, so I tell her no I'm on my way. I was really in need of a massage and her pics look sexy so I am determined to try her. I tell her I tip her extra just so she doesn't cancel on me and she responds "50 extra", and I tell her maybe more if massage is good. She then says come. When I get there she seems pretty surprised, I guess I sounded pretty desperate on the phone so she must of been expecting king kong or something. I'm no playboy or anything but I think I'm pretty decent looking guy in decent shape. She walks me to the bathroom and and she is wearing these short ass shorts showing off her nice ass and I'm really stoked thinking its going to be a fun time. I use the bathroom in the place and the place is filthy, I would not walk bare feet there. Back in the massage room, Monica comes in and I can't stop staring at her ass. She starts with the covered massage and she uses a lot and I mean a lot of oil. After drenching me with oil I thought the therapeutic massage would take place shortly after but all she did throughout the session was rub me with no actual massaging. I don't really complain about the non-existent massage because I'm actually enjoying the conversation with her. She was a real fun girl to talk with, says she Japanese. After realizing she was comfortable with me I proceed to start some roaming. I rub her legs and ass and she doesn't shy away so I continue to do so. I ask her to massage me in her panties and she said 2 $$ and I'm like hell nah. Kinda turned off by the upsell and the crappy massage so I didn't bother asking for HJ which most girls don't do first time. So I just continue with the good convo and the rubbing of her ass and finish my one hour session. I tipped her the 50 because she didn't cancel on me which I thought was very generous but she kept asking for more. I did not give her more and I left. Will not repeat because of the crappy massage and upsell but seemed like she would play if you show her the money.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/late-night-massage-by-cute-monica-open-from-6am/4975948She goes all the way bro. I got a tip about her from a mongers PM. So when I texted I asked for FS going into it. She asked who referred me then asked how much I could donate. I said $$ and she said ok. Asking for a massage in panties might have a been cue for her to try to sucker you. She started rubbing me, I wouldn't go face down, told her I will get hard and I don't want it pressing against the table. She played coy at first said "you want massage? I told her I wanted to fuck. She said $$ right? I said yeah.

BoxCutter
12-24-15, 01:57
She goes all the way bro. I got a tip about her from a mongers PM. So when I texted I asked for FS going into it. She asked who referred me then asked how much I could donate. I said $$ and she said ok. Asking for a massage in panties might have a been cue for her to try to sucker you. She started rubbing me, I wouldn't go face down, told her I will get hard and I don't want it pressing against the table. She played coy at first said "you want massage? I told her I wanted to fuck. She said $$ right? I said yeah.Figured as much since I have had better massages from AMP girls. Right on, its good to know she aint my cup of green tea. I prefer a solid legit massage with the possibility of a yank then taking a ride on the village bicycle.

HonoluluGirl
12-24-15, 04:16
This is the perfect time for me to learn from people who enjoy good massages, because I have no preconceived notions to dispel and no bad habits to unlearn. My question is: what makes a good massage? Is it the environment, comliness of practitioner, skill level, location, all of the above, none of the above, or some combination. Forgive me for my didactic nature, that is simply the quirky way that I am. I just read a treatise about what goes into measuring "well-being" and I realized the same analysis could benefit the massage practice. I'm totally open to your thoughts. Thanks.

H Mobius
12-24-15, 13:29
This is the perfect time for me to learn from people who enjoy good massages, because I have no preconceived notions to dispel and no bad habits to unlearn. My question is: what makes a good massage? Is it the environment, comliness of practitioner, skill level, location, all of the above, none of the above, or some combination. Forgive me for my didactic nature, that is simply the quirky way that I am. I just read a treatise about what goes into measuring "well-being" and I realized the same analysis could benefit the massage practice. I'm totally open to your thoughts. Thanks.Your audience here in this thread is mongers. We don't need the girl to be quite so cerebral; we just need her to be fun (eg see she exchange between AS and Boxcutter re Monica just prior).

Some guys like good convo, but if the girl will be totally legit then yes you will need the solid massage skills or there is little reason to repeat with you, for the simple reason that there are zillions of other MTs out there for us to try. As you can see from the numerous BP ads alone, it's very competitive and girls try hard to attract business.

The Legit Thread is where we post about who gives truly good massages, forget about trying to get play. Then it is all about skill level. I have responded to posts about who I see when I do need a massage. For the most part though, I'm there to have fun with the girl so I choose appropriately rather than go and annoy my legit MT. For every one legit MT who refuses to be fun or proudly proclaims "I don't do that!", there is more than one MT willing to do what it takes to make the bucks roll in, even if it's just allowing roaming while scantily clad.

In either case, convenient location (which is relative) also counts and no one likes a "filthy" bathroom; the guys usually note when the girl's place is immaculate. The larger Thai places in Century Center for example tend to be very neat and highly organized, uncluttered and quiet (people keep their voices down, there are no blaring TVs, music does not bleed from one room into the next creating interference, etc); peaceful environment also contributes to the overall experience. The guys have noted when they went to a girl's place and it was a rat's nest or her kid was in the next room crying or her BF was right there "chillin".

Hope this helps.

H M

First Try
12-24-15, 13:54
This is the perfect time for me to learn from people who enjoy good massages, because I have no preconceived notions to dispel and no bad habits to unlearn. My question is: what makes a good massage? Is it the environment, comliness of practitioner, skill level, location, all of the above, none of the above, or some combination. Forgive me for my didactic nature, that is simply the quirky way that I am. I just read a treatise about what goes into measuring "well-being" and I realized the same analysis could benefit the massage practice. I'm totally open to your thoughts. Thanks.What makes a good masseuse:

Know your stuff. Have a routine where you cover all the major muscle groups with the different styles. Respond to your clients' desired level of pressure. Unscented oil is preferred.

Conversation during the massage is fine but do not expect too much while the client is face down.

Clean towels & facilities. Easy parking. Reasonable fees the current rates are $1/ minute.

Keep your appointments (I have messaged you via PM for an appointment but you forgot you had an errand to run & I committed my time to you and lost out seeing someone else. I have your phone number but I prefer PM through USASG first).

Read about Jean from Matlock Street, Erlinda on Kaheka Street & others in this forum. Jean was good & offered a HJ at the end. If you desire to offer extras word of mouth will promote that. The Thai places as mentioned are doing well in Century Center mostly because of their skills. They have received honest reviews & thrive.

RdPuerco
12-24-15, 17:28
This is the perfect time for me to learn from people who enjoy good massages, because I have no preconceived notions to dispel and no bad habits to unlearn. My question is: what makes a good massage? Is it the environment, comliness of practitioner, skill level, location, all of the above, none of the above, or some combination. Forgive me for my didactic nature, that is simply the quirky way that I am. I just read a treatise about what goes into measuring "well-being" and I realized the same analysis could benefit the massage practice. I'm totally open to your thoughts. Thanks.I second what First Try said.

Regarding the massage itself, having a feel for the musculature is essential. A good massage therapist should be able to feel where the knots are.

Avoid rubbing hard on bony areas like the spine, collarbone or shoulder blades. This is an immediate sign of a bad masseuse. This is twice as true if you're using an elbow, forearm or the heel of your hand.

You should be able to tell when you're hurting your client. Look for them tensing up or flinching when you do something, and then stop doing that.

Be sure to ask your client how they like their massage. Hard, soft, medium, whatever. Encourage them to speak out during the session if they feel you're using too much or too little pressure. Check in with them at some point: "How's the pressure? Do I need to go harder or softer?

Similarly, start by asking your client if there are any areas of the body you should concentrate on. Generally, everyone needs neck, shoulders and feet.

Unscented oils are preferable, but a light scent is probably OK. Massage oils should be slightly warmer than body temperature.

Music should be soft and nonintrusive, preferably with minimal percussion. No Enya, and nothing with whale noises or wind chimes. You should be able to hear your client speaking softly while face down on the table.

Lighting should be dim but not dark, and not fluorescent.

If you use candles, they should be unscented or have a somewhat neutral scent like vanilla or sandalwood. Nothing too floral, seasonal or pine-why.

If there's some kind of paper on the facial opening in the massage table, make sure it has a big enough hole to fit the client's face.

It's a nice touch if you offer the client some water afterwards.

Of course, you probably know most of this stuff already.

Cosmic Kid
12-24-15, 21:38
This is the perfect time for me to learn from people who enjoy good massages, because I have no preconceived notions to dispel and no bad habits to unlearn. My question is: what makes a good massage? Is it the environment, comliness of practitioner, skill level, location, all of the above, none of the above, or some combination. Forgive me for my didactic nature, that is simply the quirky way that I am. I just read a treatise about what goes into measuring "well-being" and I realized the same analysis could benefit the massage practice. I'm totally open to your thoughts. Thanks.

I'm really impressed you reach out and solicit opinions about how you can give exemplary service. This in itself attests to your character and recommends you. I do have a few observations to contribute, since you have requested them. I hope you take this in the spirit it's offered, which is to help, not hurt or condemn.

It has been a long time since I visited you at your place, so things could have changed since then with you. Also, I was there for sex not massage, however, in either case we're talking about service, and how your customer is likely to respond and react, and whether said individual customer is going to be inclined to want to make future appointments with you for your service.

Addressing Mobius' comment about the importance of the venue being "highly organized", "clean, uncluttered"; To my eye, your place was cluttered with your life and things you'd collected here and there, seemed to me the bathroom suffered under this problem too. In a PM to me about you, one brother labeled you a "pack-rat". You may be most comfortable in that type of setting, but if you have customers coming over for service (either sex or massage) then you probably need to seriously consider arranging your living environment more for the customer's eye and perception rather than your own.

You are obviously extremely intelligent but not everyone is going to want to engage with you at your level. One guy mentioned to me. in his impression of you, he wanted more sex and less talk. So I'd say, just work on developing the skill of being sensitive and responsive to whether any particular customer wants to launch into deep heady discussions with you or not. I didn't have personally have this issue with you but at least one other fellow did.

I found it problematic attempting to get in contact with you, either via text or through PM on this board, to the point where I became reticent to try and contact you because soon as I sent either a text or PM I knew I'd be stuck in limbo wondering if or when I'd ever hear back, and I didn't enjoy being trapped in that scenario. Sometimes you replied promptly but seemed to me it was a roll of the dice as to whether or not you'd get back to me quickly, or days later, or not at all. Bad habit. Lose customers this way. You lost me a couple of times due to this situation. Especially with sex, we guys act when the hormones are blasting us. And you need to show up on the dime if we reach out, or we WILL move on, which I did.

FirstTry, in his post, mentioned Matlock Jean. I admit I never got around to visiting her. Wanted to, but procrastinated, and then it was too late because she'd moved to the mainland. So my impressions of Jean and her service are culled from what I read on this board over the years. If memory serves me, some guys indicated Jean gave one mean-ass hand-job, possibly the best around. I mean, a decent HJ is what she apparently was famous for! Maybe you could incorporate HJ as a standard part of your massage practice. How about taking over where Matlock Jean left off, fill the need she recently vacated when she moved out of state. I would suggest that you actually even give yourself over to a comprehensive, thorough study of the art of the hand-job. Peruse books on the subject (if such exist). Commit yourself to the study of the intricacies of male sexual anatomy and develop a sensuous hand-job that will give you a unique place in the Honolulu massage marketplace, bar none. What does Chinese Traditional Medicine have to say about manipulating male sexuality? What say the sages form the Ayurvedic tradition of ancient India? Dig deep and find the secrets everyone else has forgotten, and subsequently incorporate your knowledge into a kick-ass HJ skill-set within your massage practice. Trust me, I am not trying to be funny here; I am quite serious in offering you this idea. Just saying.

Magnod
12-25-15, 01:19
I second what First Try said.

Regarding the massage itself, having a feel for the musculature is essential. A good massage therapist should be able to feel where the knots are.

Avoid rubbing hard on bony areas like the spine, collarbone or shoulder blades. This is an immediate sign of a bad masseuse. This is twice as true if you're using an elbow, forearm or the heel of your hand.

You should be able to tell when you're hurting your client. Look for them tensing up or flinching when you do something, and then stop doing that.

Be sure to ask your client how they like their massage. Hard, soft, medium, whatever. Encourage them to speak out during the session if they feel you're using too much or too little pressure. Check in with them at some point: "How's the pressure? Do I need to go harder or softer?

Similarly, start by asking your client if there are any areas of the body you should concentrate on. Generally, everyone needs neck, shoulders and feet.

Unscented oils are preferable, but a light scent is probably OK. Massage oils should be slightly warmer than body temperature.

Music should be soft and nonintrusive, preferably with minimal percussion. No Enya, and nothing with whale noises or wind chimes. You should be able to hear your client speaking softly while face down on the table.

Lighting should be dim but not dark, and not fluorescent.

If you use candles, they should be unscented or have a somewhat neutral scent like vanilla or sandalwood. Nothing too floral, seasonal or pine-why.

If there's some kind of paper on the facial opening in the massage table, make sure it has a big enough hole to fit the client's face.

It's a nice touch if you offer the client some water afterwards.

Of course, you probably know most of this stuff already.I only get massages and don't go to places for FS. So I do have an idea in what makes good massages.

All of the points above are spot on.

Non smelling oil or lotion is important. With a sturdy table and clean towels or pillows. I have dust allergies so I hate places that don't clean or change things often.

With the massage learn where muscles are and pressure points. I hate when people use elbows on bones. Hands are great and elbows are okay is done on muscles in nice sweeping strokes. Everything connects so back pain is usually connected to legs so take care of both.

Most of all do at least 45 min of massage before anything else. That's one of the things that separates an AMP to MT.

RicoSr1
12-25-15, 02:08
This is the perfect time for me to learn from people who enjoy good massages, because I have no preconceived notions to dispel and no bad habits to unlearn. My question is: what makes a good massage? Is it the environment, comliness of practitioner, skill level, location, all of the above, none of the above, or some combination. Forgive me for my didactic nature, that is simply the quirky way that I am. I just read a treatise about what goes into measuring "well-being" and I realized the same analysis could benefit the massage practice. I'm totally open to your thoughts. Thanks.Would like to PM you but your box (no pun intended, (- is full! Please clear some space. Mahalo & Mele Kalikimaka.

RdPuerco
12-25-15, 02:44
This is the perfect time for me to learn from people who enjoy good massages, because I have no preconceived notions to dispel and no bad habits to unlearn. My question is: what makes a good massage?I am also impressed that you're looking for feedback, fwiw. And I thought of a few more things.

Personally, I don't like a massage therapist who talks too much. There's no hard and fast rule here, because sometimes I've had MTs who talked a fair amount and it was OK; it can vary. It's just something to be aware of.

New-agey stuff adds zero to the experience; it's not necessarily bad, but not a plus.

Guys generally like the temperature of the room a bit cooler than women.

I don't want to end up too oily, regardless of smell. It makes me want to take a shower immediately afterwards.

Speaking of which, I rarely want a shower afterwards, but I appreciate having the option.

DrMajikLuv69
12-25-15, 03:40
I only get massages and don't go to places for FS. So I do have an idea in what makes good massages.

All of the points above are spot on.

Non smelling oil or lotion is important. With a sturdy table and clean towels or pillows. I have dust allergies so I hate places that don't clean or change things often.

With the massage learn where muscles are and pressure points. I hate when people use elbows on bones. Hands are great and elbows are okay is done on muscles in nice sweeping strokes. Everything connects so back pain is usually connected to legs so take care of both.

Most of all do at least 45 min of massage before anything else. That's one of the things that separates an AMP to MT.I concur with your view regarding the LMT should do at least 45 minutes of therapeutic massage before anything else. Unless your LMT is expressing interest into MSOG.

Over the decade of LMT mongering; long before a became a contributing writer in this forum. I met several LMTs that were particularly interested in maximizing my therapeutic and sensual pleasures by providing me MSOG within an one hour time frame. The most was three shots in 60 minutes. I have never been able to do more than 3 shots in one hour. The last time I did this was about three months ago. This would consist of approximately 15 minutes of therapeutic massage, 5 minutes of sensual gratification, then back to 10 minutes of therapeutic massage, then 10 minutes of sensual gratification. Then 10 minutes of therapeutic massage followed up with a crescendo of sensual gratification!

These encounters occurred with both regular two hand massages and four hand massages. The four hand massages are very intense by reason of both girls alternate and take turns giving you sensual gratification. Both cuties only have one goal intended, and one can be engaged in caressing the pole while the other cutie massages the thighs or chest and partakes by voyeurism. After the first round of sensual emotional bliss; normally there is a 10 to 15 minute of therapeutic massage, then it's back to more euphoria by the second cutie as the first cutie massages the thighs or chest. Occasionally they might take turns.

With regular two hand therapeutic and sensual massage; the LMT will normally engage in 20 minutes of therapeutic massage and then 10 minutes of sensual and arousing gratification of the physical pleasure. Then revert back to another 15 minutes of therapeutic massage before another 15 minutes if sensual HJ.

The epitome of sensual exultation by two cuties alternating and expressing interest in my sensual pleasure is the paramount of the Happy Ending. It is the happy ending multiplied by three times the jubilation.

Several factors to increase your odds of MSOG HE. Be in shape. All girls like to talk, especially about cute clients that have the stamina to execute MSOG. Girls like to touch cute hot guys, therefore being in top shape and bodybuilding contest ready is one way to ensure HE MSOG. Over the decade I've acquired the status of friendship with several of the girls; seeing them outside their LMT work hours. At first I thought this was odd, I've been invited to celebrated Christmas and birthdays with a few of the girls. The parties are always fun. Nice to see the girls drunk and happy. In any case, another factor is be generous; For more information, please read my report number 11534 and 11529 in the Massage Therapist Thread. Of course YMMV.

BTW tonight I went to see Connie at Happiness, formally of Kison. Connie was my early XXX-mas present to myself for being naughty. Connie is a goddess. I will be writing a detailed report in the appropriate thread when more time prevails. Merry XXX-mas!

HonoluluGirl
12-25-15, 20:07
I am also impressed that you're looking for feedback, fwiw. And I thought of a few more things.

Personally, I don't like a massage therapist who talks too much. There's no hard and fast rule here, because sometimes I've had MTs who talked a fair amount and it was OK; it can vary. It's just something to be aware of.

New-agey stuff adds zero to the experience; it's not necessarily bad, but not a plus.

Guys generally like the temperature of the room a bit cooler than women.

I don't want to end up too oily, regardless of smell. It makes me want to take a shower immediately afterwards.

Speaking of which, I rarely want a shower afterwards, but I appreciate having the option.I must say I agree with you about the chatty mt. It seems to be most appropriate to take cues from client, although some people are hesitant to give feedback bc most people can't handle it so I try to gently solicit feedback by asking once maybe twice I inquire about the pressure. I think one gentle inquiry is a good idea, lest an mt come across as unapproachable. I totally agree with the New Age-why stuff, I for example I hate being subjected to random "music" like the discordant plucking of piano wire which is somehow supposed to take me on some path. Oh please. Must we hear babbling brooks in the background. What about whitesnake? Or luther vandross? Or queen? Or having a diverse set of playlists for people to choose from. Temperature, oil quantity, shower option--all good to know! Thanks!!

Cosmic Kid
12-25-15, 23:24

HG, thanks much for your PM, I appreciate it and will definitely think about what you said and suggested.

I have one other observation about you which I'd like to share. This is something that occurred to me after I posted my previous suggestions yesterday. I'm not exactly sure how to articulate my idea, so let me see if I can attempt to unpack this: I have a feeling you are floating between two worlds now and either you haven't figured out how to present your latest re-invention of yourself, or how you want to play things going forward, or maybe you have figured this out, but my impression is you haven't yet made a clear public statement to your customers regarding your (new) position as of yet. Here's where I'm trying to go with this: First you were telling us guys you were essentially working as a provider doing in-call at your place of residence, and you would make your appearances on the appropriate thread on this board. However, now you are showing up as a massage therapist. What hat or hats are you wearing now? Are you still available as a provider? Are you going to incorporate being a provider into your massage work? Are you intending to continue with both professions but keep them entirely separated from each other? Are you moving towards being totally legit with massage and (possibly) include hand-jobs, but dropping the provider angle? An example of my own confusion with sorting out your stance is, and I can't recall the wording I used, but I had sent you a PM some time ago, and I suggested something about what if I came over to visit you for both sex and massage since now you were wanting to give free massages so you could practice on guys. While I do not recall your exact reply, it was something to the effect that offering sex with massage together was illegal! I totally get that you are an extremely creative person who is making every effort to put your best foot forward in successfully developing your new endeavor. But it seems to me you have simply got to arrive at clarity as to what precisely this endeavor is going to look like; and then state it for us guys in a concise way so we know what your deal is now. Make sense? As things stand with you at this moment, at least as I perceive them, I am extremely reticent to do business with you because your stance lacks a grounded position, IMHO. Speaking for myself personally, I wouldn't mind exploring sex with you again, since I admit to still being curious about you. Also I wouldn't mind receiving a massage from you, maybe same reason, curiosity. But I'm keeping my distance from you until such time as I obtain a clear unambiguous idea as to what your position is, what the parameters of the exchange are, what is offered in terms of options, and what is expected.

CK out.

H Mobius
12-26-15, 01:57
what the parameters of the exchange are, what is offered in terms of options, and what is expected.That's pretty much what UC will be asking her now.

I suggest keeping Private Message discussions Private.

Careful, HG.

Scott4
12-26-15, 19:46
She's trimmed.

Not much of a pretty face.

If you don't like her face.

Then DS.

Her body does look like the one in the BP ad.Lame massage, cfs would not repeat.

Cosmic Kid
12-26-15, 22:48
That's pretty much what UC will be asking her now.

I suggest keeping Private Message discussions Private.

Careful, HG.Mobius, Am I being even more dense and naive than usual, or are you waxing overly-cryptic? Exactly what are you trying to say regarding private messages, bro? Care to unpack YOUR "Private Message"? Stop beating around the bush and just say it! BTW, what is this dreaded "UC" which HG needs to be careful of? I'm not Sherlock but if HG is than I guess it's all good since your post is apparently directed at her. However, what you are expressing is in reference to MY post so I figure it's my prerogative to butt in at this point. And IF you don't mind, sir; What in holy hell does "UC" stand for: Ultra Cooties? Underarm Cancer? "That's pretty much what UC will be asking her now. " OMG. Is poor sweet innocent HG at this very moment being interrogated and tortured in some dark dank underground facility by the fascist Uber Cops? Is there no JUSTICE in this wicked world? Listen up, UC, you vile blight on humanity: LEAVE OUR PAL HONOLULU GIRL ALONE! FREE HONOLULU GIRL FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE UBER COPS!

Lost in space and living lightly in limbo.

Cosmic Kid.

H Mobius
12-27-15, 01:56
Mobius, Am I being even more dense and naive than usual, or are you waxing overly-cryptic? Exactly what are you trying to say regarding private messages, bro? Care to unpack YOUR "Private Message"? Stop beating around the bush and just say it! BTW, what is this dreaded "UC" which HG needs to be careful of? I'm not Sherlock but if HG is than I guess it's all good since your post is apparently directed at her. However, what you are expressing is in reference to MY post so I figure it's my prerogative to butt in at this point. And IF you don't mind, sir; What in holy hell does "UC" stand for: Ultra Cooties? Underarm Cancer? "That's pretty much what UC will be asking her now. " OMG. Is poor sweet innocent HG at this very moment being interrogated and tortured in some dark dank underground facility by the fascist Uber Cops? Is there no JUSTICE in this wicked world? Listen up, UC, you vile blight on humanity: LEAVE OUR PAL HONOLULU GIRL ALONE! FREE HONOLULU GIRL FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE UBER COPS!

Lost in space and living lightly in limbo.

Cosmic Kid.UC stands for Undercover, as in Undercover Police Officer.

Had she been discussed about as an MT, that would have been one thing. But you discussed your PM with her in an open post (eg having sex with her); this directs their attention to her because as we all know LE loves to bust sex workers. What you (or any member) talk about with a provider in private is between the two of you. To carry that over into the open Forum defeats the purpose.

My post was simple and direct; nothing "cryptic" about it, in fact it's common sense really. What she (and all sex workers) need to be wary of is LE posing as customers (this is why ads say that no discussion of money will be tolerated). BUT, she shouldn't be in that situation because when she came on here, she was only asking for advice and opinions about being a Licensed Massage Therapist.

Only the last sentence was directed at her, as is evident. The rest was a general comment; it's like a recent discussion where the guys said that a certain Thai place used to be a playground, but no more. Girls were fired, so legit girls these days are afraid to do anything fun.

I've always had a high opinion of you, but this outburst is very disappointing and unbecoming. Next time, do it in the Lolo thread.

HonoluluGirl
12-27-15, 22:28

SexBozo
12-28-15, 19:20
Just wanted to say I went to see miss HG. Today.

So she could practice her skills and we had a great time she can practice on me anytime. Thanks HG.

Magnod
12-28-15, 21:34

So she could practice her skills and we had a great time she can practice on me anytime. Thanks HG.How was the massage quality? Is there a specific style she has been practicing?

SexBozo
12-29-15, 13:07
How was the massage quality? Is there a specific style she has been practicing?She's just trying to learn and get some experience and input and needs, no specific style and she likes to ask questions. .

I had fun talking with her, it was great for me.

HaYn1
12-29-15, 15:57
Everyone is making the resorts to this one person. If you want an honest review or anything to better yourself. Take clients and ask questions. Everyone is different in every way. If your a legit MT just do a correct Massage. What is a correct massage? Depends on the person. If your out to make money HE all the way. End of topic!

This is like football when the team is winning everyone jumps ship. If you losing be gone. Example where's nuuanu Grace? I remember everyone talking so highly and nice of her. I read she's legit so now everyone moved on. When she was on here confronting that guy who made his story up about having FS everyone wanted a try. Guys will be Guys, there treat you good to get what they want. At the end MONEY TALKS AND THE BULL WALKS.

Peace out HAYN1.

Got some bad reviews coming waste my Christmas Eve trying 2 providers. ! Still looking if you want me to try someone in box me there info. I'll be the HAWAIIAN that will go!

DaveHi50
12-29-15, 17:33
Wanted to give a review of this add-.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5379196252.html

This is the Chinese hui.

The two girls I saw were 1- an older (maybe 45) woman maybe a 4 or 5 in looks.

The 2nd is a petite girl in her early 30's. She has also worked at Thai Pataya. Her massage is pretty good. Maybe 6 in looks.

As with most of the Chinese therapists, your money is king.

I think room 812.

HaYn1
12-29-15, 19:42

This is the Chinese hui.

The 2nd is a petite girl in her early 30's. She has also worked at Thai Pataya. Her massage is pretty good. Maybe 6 in looks.

I think room 812.Lily and Kiki. Lily massage is lime, kiki plays FS.

WomenLover2
12-29-15, 23:19

This is the Chinese hui.

I think room 812.Who is the lady wearing the black nylons and dress? Is she working?

HaYn1
12-30-15, 00:50
Who is the lady wearing the black nylons and dress? Is she working?Lily is the older one, kiki the younger one.

Lily dresses weird and sings while doing what she's doing. Did she have a cold running nose and her phone kept binging?

DeadHead1
12-30-15, 05:55
Who is the lady wearing the black nylons and dress? Is she working?Um I'm going to guess she is a model living in Hong Kong that has never given a massage. Ever. Just a hunch.

Hawaii Boy
12-30-15, 15:53
I went and saw Jane yesterday at CC 2701 and I was pleasantly surprised. She is better looking in person and has a pretty nice body and probably a 6 in looks in the face and around 35 years old. The massage was the highlight as she is very good and let me tell you, she is great at a sensual massage around the backside with oil and her fingers. My cock nearly lifted me off the table while face-down and she played around back there for a while. On the flip, she gave me one of the best HE I've had and normally it takes a while for me but, this was very nice and slow but relatively fast to completion.

I have the feeling anything is on the table if I become a regular because I roamed everywhere with no problem and she didn't flinch. I really like her and I will repeat because she gives a very nice massage and the extras were top notch.

She works in Thai Style in 2701 with Mae and Gigi and I saw them there and would consider Jane better looking. There was one young girl in there and when I inquired about her name, they told me she doesn't give massages. If she did, I would be there now and not writing this report. Haha.

HB.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5377752618.html

DrMajikLuv69
12-30-15, 16:13
I went and saw Jane yesterday at CC 2701 and I was pleasantly surprised. She is better looking in person and has a pretty nice body and probably a 6 in looks in the face and around 35 years old. The massage was the highlight as she is very good and let me tell you, she is great at a sensual massage around the backside with oil and her fingers. My cock nearly lifted me off the table while face-down and she played around back there for a while. On the flip, she gave me one of the best HE I've had and normally it takes a while for me but, this was very nice and slow but relatively fast to completion.

I have the feeling anything is on the table if I become a regular because I roamed everywhere with no problem and she didn't flinch. I really like her and I will repeat because she gives a very nice massage and the extras were top notch.

She works in Thai Style in 2701 with Mae and Gigi and I saw them there and would consider Jane better looking. There was one young girl in there and when I inquired about her name, they told me she doesn't give massages. If she did, I would be there now and not writing this report. Haha.

HB.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5377752618.htmlHawaii Boy what was the damages?

Hawaii Boy
12-30-15, 16:53
Hawaii Boy what was the damages?She wants $60 for the roaming and HE and sensual backside massage. It is pretty good.

DeadHead1
12-30-15, 17:05
She wants $60 for the roaming and HE and sensual backside massage. It is pretty good.Please tip your waitress at the door!

WomenLover2
12-30-15, 18:10
Has anyone tried Alice? She advertises in Backpage.

She looks pretty in picture but don't know if fake.

LoseMoney23
12-30-15, 21:26
She's about 5' 2' Japanese mid 40's. Took a shower and went to the room to the left with two tables. She came in and asked what should I work on. Told her to work on ONLY my shoulders and you can walk on my upper thighs. She did neither of both. LAME ASS massage with no pressure. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER! You have been warned. She works from 5 pm to closing part time. Losemoney.

HaYn1
12-31-15, 03:37

HB.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5377752618.htmlBut then again someone wrote these girls from Thai Massage tend to cancel there appointment.

I called her at 12 noon today to make an appointment wanted to try her out see if she's all that. She texted me back 2:300 avaiable. Ok Confirmed, 1:30 she text me I can come now. So I reply leaving work be there by 2 pm. 1:50 she text me she's busy and will have someone else massage me. Agh no I made an appointment. She said she got her schedule mixed up and her other appointment came in early. WTH how can someone else after me come in early? When you told me to come! So pissed left work early for nothing easy money too. So made an appointment with Sunny Asian Massage. Who gave me to someone else name Kiki lame massage but HE was better then Sunny. Roaming was allowed. She's must be in her 50's like Sunny, not a spinner 5'7 avg Chinese woman. But turned me off when I was roaming and she was wearing regular panites. I'm a thong want to feel butt chics. All in all Massage was more sensual rubbing.

Chevy427
12-31-15, 04:09
But then again someone wrote these girls from Thai Massage tend to cancel there appointment.

I called her at 12 noon today to make an appointment wanted to try her out see if she's all that. She texted me back 2:300 avaiable. Ok Confirmed, 1:30 she text me I can come now. So I reply leaving work be there by 2 pm. 1:50 she text me she's busy and will have someone else massage me. Agh no I made an appointment. She said she got her schedule mixed up and her other appointment came in early. WTH how can someone else after me come in early? When you told me to come! So pissed left work early for nothing easy money too. So made an appointment with Sunny Asian Massage. Who gave me to someone else name Kiki lame massage but HE was better then Sunny. Roaming was allowed. She's must be in her 50's like Sunny, not a spinner 5'7 avg Chinese woman. But turned me off when I was roaming and she was wearing regular panites. I'm a thong want to feel butt chics. All in all Massage was more sensual rubbing.No need get upset with them loser bitches, do the same to them.

Schedule appmt & cancel it last min. Haha.

H Mobius
12-31-15, 13:46
But then again someone wrote these girls from Thai Massage tend to cancel there appointment.

I called her at 12 noon today to make an appointment wanted to try her out see if she's all that. She texted me back 2:300 avaiable. Ok Confirmed, 1:30 she text me I can come now. So I reply leaving work be there by 2 pm. 1:50 she text me she's busy and will have someone else massage me. Agh no I made an appointment. She said she got her schedule mixed up and her other appointment came in early. WTH how can someone else after me come in early? When you told me to come! So pissed left work early for nothing easy money too.Yes that is maddening. Now that she's been announced as an HJ girl though, she's likely getting bum-rushed by zillions of lurkers.

Some indies use a steno notepad to hurriedly list times and phone numbers (it's sloppy but it works for them), but Jane probably needs an appointment book. That would be too awkward to used while in session, though. Her situation is worse because she has her own ad and number, so now they have guys making appointments directly with her on top of the guys going through Thai Style's number. One girl doesn't know what the other is doing, and they can't compare notes until she comes out of session. When they finally discover the overlaps, it's too late and someone gets bumped.

Perhaps she should put 2701's number in her ad, then things wouldn't get so scattered.

Some places have a rule where you need to schedule through mama even if you have the girl's number; scheduling directly with the girl is prohibited.

HaYn1
12-31-15, 15:00
No need get upset with them loser bitches, do the same to them.

Schedule appmt & cancel it last min. Haha.I guess the upsetting part was I could have made free MONEY sitting around. It's all good. Happy New Year.

HaYn1
12-31-15, 15:02
Yes that is maddening. Now that she's been announced as an HJ girl though, she's likely getting bum-rushed by zillions of lurkers.

Some indies use a steno notepad to hurriedly list times and phone numbers (it's sloppy but it works for them), but Jane probably needs an appointment book. That would be too awkward to used while in session, though. Her situation is worse because she has her own ad and number, so now they have guys making appointments directly with her on top of the guys going through Thai Style's number. One girl doesn't know what the other is doing, and they can't compare notes until she comes out of session. When they finally discover the overlaps, it's too late and someone gets bumped.

Perhaps she should put 2701's number in her ad, then things wouldn't get so scattered.

Some places have a rule where you need to schedule through mama even if you have the girl's number; scheduling directly with the girl is prohibited.H Mobius. Rajah that no biggie, her lost. I can donate money to someone else. LOL.

Mongers Rus
12-31-15, 15:04

HB.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5377752618.htmlLOL. Secrets out with Jane. Finally another Monger got action from one of many Thai Therapists giving the HE. Yup, since Jane moved to Angie's place from Siam, she's been giving some action. Nice slow HJ, free roaming, no cover on face down or flip. Knew for a while from Siam so service is a premium. $. 30 is my standard for her.

Monger On.

Rus.

WomenLover2
12-31-15, 19:24
LOL. Secrets out with Jane. Finally another Monger got action from one of many Thai Therapists giving the HE. Yup, since Jane moved to Angie's place from Siam, she's been giving some action. Nice slow HJ, free roaming, no cover on face down or flip. Knew for a while from Siam so service is a premium. $. 30 is my standard for her.

Monger On.

Rus.Is it. 60 house and $. 30 for Jane?

Brjetblack
12-31-15, 23:23
Is it. 60 house and $. 30 for Jane?Seeing as how its HJ and massage he probably means $. 30 total.

DrMajikLuv69
01-01-16, 05:12
Jane RE Hawaii Boy and Brjetbkack RE Cost Analysis.

She wants $60 for the roaming and HE and sensual backside massage. It is pretty good.Hawaii Boy 60 HF plus 100 tip for massage and HE equals 160 total? You tip 100 Correct?

Seeing as how its HJ and massage he probably means $. 30 total.Brjetblack 60 HF plus 70 tip for massage and HE equals 130 total? You tip 70 Correct?

With 7 to 10 appointments per day or maybe even more. Jane is banking. Watch out IRS.

Mongers Rus
01-01-16, 08:06
Seeing as how its HJ and massage he probably means $. 30 total.Roja! That.

H Mobius
01-01-16, 09:05
With 7 to 10 appointments per day or maybe even more. Jane is banking. Watch out IRS.Eventually they will probably go the way of Siam and the old Thai Hawaiian, as others have posted. Enjoy it while you can, gents.

Asstro
01-01-16, 16:25
Yes that is maddening. Now that she's been announced as an HJ girl though, she's likely getting bum-rushed by zillions of lurkers.I thought it would be better to keep it quiet, but now that the cat is out of the bag, other Thai girls will come around and see the money to be made. Pretty soon ALL will be doing it, Good Times Are Here Again!

DiscreteMe
01-01-16, 18:31

So she could practice her skills and we had a great time she can practice on me anytime. Thanks HG.Hey all,

Went and saw HG the other night for her advertised free massage for her practice. She's super friendly, very chatty, which, at least for me, isn't a bad thing. Not sure if she just got me mixed up (she did have another appt later that evening), but she started out asking about donation before I reminded her I was just there for massage, but once she realized she didn't become pushy at all. Helped her out with some pictures she wanted of her newly acquired ta-ta's, then on to the massage. She is definitely still learning, but that's what I expected. She focused on the areas I asked her to focus one, took input well, and I felt like she was exactly what she advertised: Someone looking to work on their newly learned massage skills. No real roaming or playing, but I wasn't really trying, to be honest. She did ask a couple of times throughout if I wanted anything else, but when I politely declined she was more than polite and courteous about it. No HE at all, but again, I wasn't expecting it.

If you're interested in a free massage, definitely pull the trigger. Or even if you were just wanting to see how HG is, whether physically or personality wise, I say take the shot. Worst case, you walk out with a free massage, or maybe you decide you want to go for something more either then or later on down the line.

Either way, happy mongering, folks!

Pokeman808
01-01-16, 20:29
Hey all,

Went and saw HG the other night for her advertised free massage for her practice. She's super friendly, very chatty, which, at least for me, isn't a bad thing. Not sure if she just got me mixed up (she did have another appt later that evening), but she started out asking about donation before I reminded her I was just there for massage, but once she realized she didn't become pushy at all. Helped her out with some pictures she wanted of her newly acquired ta-ta's, then on to the massage. She is definitely still learning, but that's what I expected. She focused on the areas I asked her to focus one, took input well, and I felt like she was exactly what she advertised: Someone looking to work on their newly learned massage skills. No real roaming or playing, but I wasn't really trying, to be honest. She did ask a couple of times throughout if I wanted anything else, but when I politely declined she was more than polite and courteous about it. No HE at all, but again, I wasn't expecting it.

If you're interested in a free massage, definitely pull the trigger. Or even if you were just wanting to see how HG is, whether physically or personality wise, I say take the shot. Worst case, you walk out with a free massage, or maybe you decide you want to go for something more either then or later on down the line.

Either way, happy mongering, folks!Considering taking advantage of this free massage, was there any tip? If so how much? Thanks.

DiscreteMe
01-02-16, 14:43
Considering taking advantage of this free massage, was there any tip? If so how much? Thanks.No tip, free as advertised. She's currently in school to become a certified MT, and is just looking for folks to practice on, especially if you're willing to give her good, vocal feedback, both positive and negative. More was definitely on the table for a tip, but I did not partake.

H Mobius
01-02-16, 16:27
I thought it would be better to keep it quiet, but now that the cat is out of the bag, other Thai girls will come around and see the money to be made. Pretty soon ALL will be doing it, Good Times Are Here Again!That will be interesting to see. Most girls are too proud, or worried about their employment, or scared of losing their hard-earned license after all that studying and work to do anything naughty and potentially foolish. They know they can bring home much more cash but do not care about the money or are not willing to deal with risk.

Perhaps they will make exceptions for their cute studly men with dong and the rest of us will be blue-balled out the door. Or maybe Good Times will really come around again, even if only on a 'spotty' basis.

It will be fun to observe how things unfold either way. Personally, I find that I experience much greater pleasure with an MT than with an AMP girl because of the unexpectedness, and quite frankly the skill level of some of these girls is astonishing.

Double6
01-02-16, 19:29
Hey Guys, Just a fast question. There were some reports a while back of a therapist called the blond bombshell. Is this in reference to savanna? The other half of the 4 hand that advertises with Lehua? Just curious, there was a report she had gone topless for someone but wouldn't jerk the snake?

John Ross
01-02-16, 20:55
I thought it would be better to keep it quiet, but now that the cat is out of the bag, other Thai girls will come around and see the money to be made. Pretty soon ALL will be doing it, Good Times Are Here Again!The Thai girls here have become very Westernized. I'm sure some of the MT girls were bar /gogo/ AMP girls in Thailand, where they got paid peanuts and would have "relations" with a customer for 1500 thb ($40 USD). I can't see you guys throwing away $150 just for a rub and tug from a Thai girl. Six visits and you'll have spent enough money to catch a plane to BKK. Save your money and go to BKK and have a blast for a week or two. Just don't bring anything home, including a girl.

Brjetblack
01-02-16, 21:43
Jane RE Hawaii Boy and Brjetbkack RE Cost Analysis.

Hawaii Boy 60 HF plus 100 tip for massage and HE equals 160 total? You tip 100 Correct?

Brjetblack 60 HF plus 70 tip for massage and HE equals 130 total? You tip 70 Correct?

With 7 to 10 appointments per day or maybe even more. Jane is banking. Watch out IRS.Yes that's correct. Me personally I would never tip 70 for a massage and HJ. The most I ever paid for massage with HJ is about $. 10 for excellent service with $ usually the standard. Don't want to drive up prices.

DrMajikLuv69
01-03-16, 02:01
Yes that's correct. Me personally I would never tip 70 for a massage and HJ. The most I ever paid for massage with HJ is about $. 10 for excellent service with $ usually the standard. Don't want to drive up prices.This kind of information and discussion regarding prices are good. I think $ or $20 is a good price for regular 60 minute massage and HE. That way we all don't drive up prices. Thanks.

John Ross's post 12404; he has some good points too.

DeadHead1
01-03-16, 03:04
This kind of information and discussion regarding prices are good. I think $ or $20 is a good price for regular 60 minute massage and HE. That way we all don't drive up prices. Thanks.

John Ross's post 12404; he has some good points too.60+40 is fair if good massage. 120 for Nala.

RicoSr1
01-03-16, 04:17
I'm sure that we (experienced mongers) all know that YMMV based on what the lady feels comfortable with. I've not seen any negative posts for her and with all the good "hoopla" about her service, I'm certain there must be at least one other that left with "the blues", just not willing to say. But, when my scheduled appt with Tomiko was unexpectedly cancelled, I thought to give Jane a try. I made a late call and scheduled a 90 minute session, which she readily accepted, why not, with all the good reviews, how could I miss, "bad move", I did!

Now, I'm no toad and certainly couldn't be mistaken for LE, but when she allowed me to remain un-draped throughout, I figured it was a given and prepared to tip accordingly. Due to parking problems at the CC, I finally arrived in the door 10 minutes late. And, although her ad claims 9 to 9 appts, she already had a scheduled 9 PM which would have been right at the end of my 90 minutes! We settled on a 60 minute session and by the time she gets back to the room, it's 7:50! Oh well, chill out huh, I'm already naked and good things are about to happen, right? Naaaw!.

No real big loss, the massage was good and she seems to know her craft. But, damn girl, there's someone down there craving attention! So, a 20 dollar tip, was apropos, right? A self service was offered and minimal roaming was reluctantly permitted, "no thank you"! Could have stayed at home and watched porno! Saved money, but "never try, never know"? So, if you (Jane) are like the HG, log in, get a clue! I might go back for another "at bat". And, BTW, if you're into the MILFs, "she's a Hottie"!

This kind of information and discussion regarding prices are good. I think $ or $20 is a good price for regular 60 minute massage and HE. That way we all don't drive up prices. Thanks.

John Ross's post 12404; he has some good points too.

Lualualei808
01-03-16, 15:05
I'm sure that we (experienced mongers) all know that YMMV based on what the lady feels comfortable with. I've not seen any negative posts for her and with all the good "hoopla" about her service, I'm certain there must be at least one other that left with "the blues", just not willing to say. But, when my scheduled appt with Tomiko was unexpectedly cancelled, I thought to give Jane a try. I made a late call and scheduled a 90 minute session, which she readily accepted, why not, with all the good reviews, how could I miss, "bad move", I did!

Now, I'm no toad and certainly couldn't be mistaken for LE, but when she allowed me to remain un-draped throughout, I figured it was a given and prepared to tip accordingly. Due to parking problems at the CC, I finally arrived in the door 10 minutes late. And, although her ad claims 9 to 9 appts, she already had a scheduled 9 PM which would have been right at the end of my 90 minutes! We settled on a 60 minute session and by the time she gets back to the room, it's 7:50! Oh well, chill out huh, I'm already naked and good things are about to happen, right? Naaaw!.

No real big loss, the massage was good and she seems to know her craft. But, damn girl, there's someone down there craving attention! So, a 20 dollar tip, was apropos, right? A self service was offered and minimal roaming was reluctantly permitted, "no thank you"! Could have stayed at home and watched porno! Saved money, but "never try, never know"? So, if you (Jane) are like the HG, log in, get a clue! I might go back for another "at bat". And, BTW, if you're into the MILFs, "she's a Hottie"!Much much Mahalo for this very informative post. Save my money.

WomenLover2
01-03-16, 19:52
Hey Guys, Just a fast question. There were some reports a while back of a therapist called the blond bombshell. Is this in reference to savanna? The other half of the 4 hand that advertises with Lehua? Just curious, there was a report she had gone topless for someone but wouldn't jerk the snake?I don't know about Savanah but have seen Lehua but no play.

Wishing she would play and I would definitely see her again.

Has anyone gotten any play from her?

Mongers Rus
01-04-16, 03:59

No real big loss, the massage was good and she seems to know her craft. But, damn girl, there's someone down there craving attention! So, a 20 dollar tip, was apropos, right? A self service was offered and minimal roaming was reluctantly permitted, "no thank you"! Could have stayed at home and watched porno! Saved money, but "never try, never know"? So, if you (Jane) are like the HG, log in, get a clue! I might go back for another "at bat". And, BTW, if you're into the MILFs, "she's a Hottie"!Too bad this is true. YMMV, some Mongers may get HE from Thai therapists but as most Mongers know, most Thai's don't offer it. They know that their massage skills are premium to most other asian, local, haole therapists. Whatever. And they normally get enough legit business or return customers that they don't need to turn to the dark side. They may do a little sensual just enough to make you think there's a chance so that you come back. Otherwise, stick to your half decent massage that blows your wadd in the end. IMHO.

Good Mongering.

Rus.

Mongers Rus
01-04-16, 04:12
The Thai girls here have become very Westernized. I'm sure some of the MT girls were bar /gogo/ AMP girls in Thailand, where they got paid peanuts and would have "relations" with a customer for 1500 thb ($40 USD). I can't see you guys throwing away $150 just for a rub and tug from a Thai girl. Six visits and you'll have spent enough money to catch a plane to BKK. Save your money and go to BKK and have a blast for a week or two. Just don't bring anything home, including a girl.I concur with JR. . 50 more could get you Dallas or Paige at ReJuve for the time of your life. Unless your into just HJs. LOL.

Spend wisely fellow Mongers. Unless you have money to blow. Which is fine too.

Rus.

BoxCutter
01-04-16, 04:48
I concur with JR. . 50 more could get you Dallas or Paige at ReJuve for the time of your life. Unless your into just HJs. LOL.

Spend wisely fellow Mongers. Unless you have money to blow. Which is fine too.

Rus.Whats wrong with just HJ's? If the MT doing it knows what she's doing, it can be very climaxing, more so than FS. I'd rather have a good rub and tug than FS with no intimacy. Its just the hunt of the game. How can it be intimate when you know your probably the 5th or 6th guy of her night with no work put in? Also, there is the possibility of the rubber breaking and worrying about catching something. No thanks, I'd rather check into the service station and get my oil changed and save FS for someone special. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

BoxCutter
01-04-16, 04:54
I don't know about Savanah but have seen Lehua but no play.

Wishing she would play and I would definitely see her again.

Has anyone gotten any play from her?Is Lehua still in the biz? I have not had play from her but I did have a topless massage and she did watch me yank myself which was no fun. I have not seen her in a long while. She is hot!

Bertn
01-04-16, 05:42
No tip, free as advertised. She's currently in school to become a certified MT, and is just looking for folks to practice on, especially if you're willing to give her good, vocal feedback, both positive and negative. More was definitely on the table for a tip, but I did not partake.After reading that a free massage was being offered, I had to try it. I had a stiff neck and shoulders and I just needed it massaged a little. I set up an appointment and went to see Honolulugirl. I told her that I want the free massage and that was not a problem. When I arrived, I called and she directed me to her place. No table yet since she is just starting off but told me she would massage me on the bed. She said that I could take a shower so I went ahead and showered. She asked be to get on the bed and then she showered. I had a view of her when she got out of the shower and I really liked what I saw. Before she put on her clothes, I asked her if she could keep them off. She did. She massaged my neck shoulders, legs and feet. That is about all there was time for with her 30 minute free massage. She said that other things were available. Since she knows about this site and that I found her through it, there was no need to go into what other things exactly. I don't know her full menu but I am certain full service is available. As for the talking mentioned by another she did talk throughout the massage. She did mention that if I preferred it quiet, she would not talk so tell her if you don't want conversation. She is attractive to me and I liked looking at her body while getting a massage. She felt the knots in my neck and shoulder and spent a lot of time on them. If I hadn't needed to get to work, I would have gone for some other services once the massage was over. She did not ask for a tip and there was no hard sell on other services. This was exactly as advertised. When I go back, I will report on the other services.

DeadHead1
01-04-16, 05:50
I got a question. How old is Tomiko?, I went once and spoke to a women on phone she said wait a few minutes as she was eating at Chois and a 60 year old lady pokes her head out the door and says be right there. Is that Tomiko? She had to be 60.

EmSee
01-04-16, 05:52
Saw Jane just a bit ago. Great girl. Massage was awesome. No HE to be found here. Best looking else where. Didn't seem to happy with some of yall being rude when she turned down the request and the low ballin.

I know y'all want the most out of a MT for the least amount you can for your $. But show a little Aloha so they know their appreciated. They work hard. Just like how why'all do at your jobs.

Happy NewsYears.

Huuuraja.

DrMajikLuv69
01-04-16, 06:22
Went to Royal Massage last night. Parking is available. Walk up to the their door who I was greeted by "cherry" so she says. Really short shorts and a fashion tee. She looks young maybe mid 20's, pretty with a booty and not so good with english. Watched me undress. Layed on table with no hole for my face. Strong, also walked on back. Den poured alotta oil on me. And got up on me and slid around my back on her knees. Like a 5% nuru LOL. Note* thank god for mirror next to the table. As she slides around you can watch her and I must say the view was splended which got jr throbing. After all that sat between my legs and massaged my butt sliding her hand between my crack. LOL Ask if I wanted it in. Said no and went on the flip to HE. Short me 10 minutes but it was all good.

I guess it kinda matters who you get from reading some reports in the pass.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-massage/4455747

Huuurajah.EmSee what where your damages?

HaYn1
01-04-16, 13:27
I got a question. How old is Tomiko?, I went once and spoke to a women on phone she said wait a few minutes as she was eating at Chois and a 60 year old lady pokes her head out the door and says be right there. Is that Tomiko? She had to be 60.She's got to be in her early 60's, the owner at Choi's isn't Tomiko. Choi's owner has a rapsy voice walks around in her apron. But she's also in her late 60's.

Hawaii Boy
01-04-16, 14:25
Yes that's correct. Me personally I would never tip 70 for a massage and HJ. The most I ever paid for massage with HJ is about $. 10 for excellent service with $ usually the standard. Don't want to drive up prices.I normally do 90 minute massages and tip the $60 for roaming and HE if it is good. I have dropped that to $40 for the robots and jackhammers. Ha ha.

So either 1. 2 for an hour with roaming and HE or 1. 5 for 90 minutes and the roaming and HE. If they are good.

HB.

HaYn1
01-04-16, 14:46

No real big loss, the massage was good and she seems to know her craft. But, damn girl, there's someone down there craving attention! So, a 20 dollar tip, was apropos, right? A self service was offered and minimal roaming was reluctantly permitted, "no thank you"! Could have stayed at home and watched porno! Saved money, but "never try, never know"? So, if you (Jane) are like the HG, log in, get a clue! I might go back for another "at bat". And, BTW, if you're into the MILFs, "she's a Hottie"!Glad I didn't waste my time. LOL.

RickRoss808
01-04-16, 16:03
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sakura-spa-new-staff-release-anxiety-reward-yourself/5544698

Anyone knows this place looks tempting.

PastaBakes
01-04-16, 19:35
Just wondering if anyone can maybe provide the ladies names? Would prefer answer on the PM side, PB. Thanks. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5387827156.html

Hawaiian007
01-04-16, 20:59
Just wondering if anyone can maybe provide the ladies names? Would prefer answer on the PM side, PB. Thanks. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5387827156.htmlFrom memory--Angie in middle, to her left is Jane, . I got 2 other names but not sure who is who with the other 2. Gigi and Apple.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Be safe out there fellow mongers and remember we sometimes got to eat at the why too!

IslandLava69
01-04-16, 22:14
Is Lehua still in the biz? I have not had play from her but I did have a topless massage and she did watch me yank myself which was no fun. I have not seen her in a long while. She is hot!She is strictly legit and goin to school for natural medicine. Probably one the nicest and sweetest massage therapist you'll ever meet. Great if you are looking for a relaxing massage and good conversation. She seems very genuine and real, not just trying to make a dollar. Which I appreciate.

Just tryin to save you guys some dollas if you were lookin for anything more. She is pretty though!

PastaBakes
01-04-16, 22:41
From memory--Angie in middle, to her left is Jane, . I got 2 other names but not sure who is who with the other 2. Gigi and Apple.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Be safe out there fellow mongers and remember we sometimes got to eat at the why too!

007.Thanks much for information, PB.

H Mobius
01-04-16, 23:12
Just wondering if anyone can maybe provide the ladies names? Would prefer answer on the PM side, PB. Thanks. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5387827156.htmlI find that their looks shift quite drastically according to the level of makeup, but that looks like Apple in the back. I have never seen the girl on the left in the pic; could be May / Mae?

Possibly Gigi is the one taking the pic (reflection in the mirror).

The other two as Hawaiian said.

H Mobius
01-04-16, 23:14
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sakura-spa-new-staff-release-anxiety-reward-yourself/5544698

Anyone knows this place looks tempting.She is Lisa (affectionately known here as "The Energizer Bunny"; those really are her tits); many reports spread out over time in the AMP, Sakura, Rose and 321 threads.

Macko69
01-05-16, 01:34

Anyone knows this place looks tempting.I was thinking about seeing her because Sakura is in my neighborhood, but she's had a string of bad reviews lately. See 31090,31094, 31099 and 31100 in the Massage Parlor thread.

Maybe she's just going through tough times. I don't know. Hopefully she'll find a way to turn things around.

Ernestm
01-05-16, 02:54
Just wondering if anyone can maybe provide the ladies names? Would prefer answer on the PM side, PB. Thanks. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5387827156.htmlApple, Angie, Gina, Jane.

Magnod
01-05-16, 04:36
I was thinking about seeing her because Sakura is in my neighborhood, but she's had a string of bad reviews lately. See 31090,31094, 31099 and 31100 in the Massage Parlor thread.

Maybe she's just going through tough times. I don't know. Hopefully she'll find a way to turn things around.Definitely an AMP place not a quality massage place.

Blake123
01-05-16, 05:38
Definitely an AMP place not a quality massage place.Yes. I feel most AMPs are not the place to get a real massage. Maybe a few select AMP girls have had training, but I never ask for a massage at an AMP. I am there to fuck and not waste time with a "massage. " I have a couple of very good legit MT I regularly see for that real massage.

BrothaBobo
01-05-16, 12:52
Anything on the table?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5386184972.html

JohnnyZero
01-05-16, 15:13
What's the quality of Tomiko's massage? Am I better off seeing a LMT at cc if I wanted a good massage?

LocoBoy
01-05-16, 17:58
Any play to have there? Angie looks hot to me.

Apple, Angie, Gina, Jane.

UWatch888
01-05-16, 18:05
What's the quality of Tomiko's massage? Am I better off seeing a LMT at cc if I wanted a good massage?Tomiko massage is good, but the thai girls at cc are still at the top as far as massage. But if you're look for a little extra too Tomiko is you ticket YMMV. BTW she is a older as stated in prior posts.

PastaBakes
01-05-16, 18:44
Apple, Angie, Gina, Jane.Appreciate your matching face to words. PB.

RickRoss808
01-05-16, 22:29
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-today-relaxation-is-the-key-to-tranquility-pinky-back/3669963

This legit?

H Mobius
01-05-16, 22:55
Apple, Angie, Gina, Jane.Wow, that's what I mean; I didn't even recognize Apple :)

RicoSr1
01-06-16, 03:23
My goodness fellow mongers! Tell me that the Hotties, Kimmy & Syndi at Sweet Spa are fake pictures so I can put my fantasies aside and stick with who I know and depend on. But, for a 24/7 Body Rub place, I'd probably have to camp out there to get to see one of them. But, I might if keep letting the "brainless head" lead the way! So, somebody please send me the 411 if you know. Mahalos, Brothers.

Mongers Rus
01-06-16, 04:52
Whats wrong with just HJ's? If the MT doing it knows what she's doing, it can be very climaxing, more so than FS. I'd rather have a good rub and tug than FS with no intimacy. Its just the hunt of the game. How can it be intimate when you know your probably the 5th or 6th guy of her night with no work put in? Also, there is the possibility of the rubber breaking and worrying about catching something. No thanks, I'd rather check into the service station and get my oil changed and save FS for someone special. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.Take it easy BC. I said it was fine if that's what a Monger is into and wants to spend your mula that way. I'll tell you one thing, I definitely get more GFE from majority of the AMP girls than any MT with HE.

Monger On.

Rus.

HawaiiSteve
01-06-16, 06:35
After reading that a free massage was being offered, I had to try it. I had a stiff neck and shoulders and I just needed it massaged a little. I set up an appointment and went to see Honolulugirl. I told her that I want the free massage and that was not a problem. When I arrived, I called and she directed me to her place. No table yet since she is just starting off but told me she would massage me on the bed. She said that I could take a shower so I went ahead and showered. She asked be to get on the bed and then she showered. I had a view of her when she got out of the shower and I really liked what I saw. Before she put on her clothes, I asked her if she could keep them off. She did. She massaged my neck shoulders, legs and feet. That is about all there was time for with her 30 minute free massage. She said that other things were available. Since she knows about this site and that I found her through it, there was no need to go into what other things exactly. I don't know her full menu but I am certain full service is available. As for the talking mentioned by another she did talk throughout the massage. She did mention that if I preferred it quiet, she would not talk so tell her if you don't want conversation. She is attractive to me and I liked looking at her body while getting a massage. She felt the knots in my neck and shoulder and spent a lot of time on them. If I hadn't needed to get to work, I would have gone for some other services once the massage was over. She did not ask for a tip and there was no hard sell on other services. This was exactly as advertised. When I go back, I will report on the other services.Can someone pm me the contact info on this one?

Blake123
01-06-16, 06:47
Can someone pm me the contact info on this one?She's a member of this forum. HonoluluGirl. Send her a PM for initial contact.

AllNuts
01-06-16, 08:02
She is legit but mongers have mentioned that she allows self release if that's good enough for you LOL.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-today-relaxation-is-the-key-to-tranquility-pinky-back/3669963

This legit?

MidgetMac87
01-06-16, 08:37
In your opinion who gives the best massage in CC?

Redneck 1
01-06-16, 08:46
Can someone pm me the contact info on this one?She advertises in the Hawaii section of USA Sex Guide's USA Adult Classifieds, providing her e-mail and cellphone number:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/-11/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/11426-Holiday-Special-HG-MT-in-Training.html

WomenLover2
01-06-16, 13:30
Can someone pm me the contact info on this one?May I please have a description of Honolulu Girl.

What is her nationality? How tall and her approximate weight.

Mahalo.

Van Deventer
01-06-16, 17:39
Quick question: anyone try the body scrub offered at the Thai massage places? Is this usually done covered or uncovered? PM if you feel more comfortable responding that way.

Thanks.

Johnny14
01-06-16, 17:41
She advertises in the Hawaii section of USA Sex Guide's USA Adult Classifieds, providing her e-mail and cellphone number:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/-11/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/11426-Holiday-Special-HG-MT-in-Training.htmlSo any dirty minded guys going try for some "happy ending training"? I think as a student, she could use some helpful "advice" and "demonstrations" on the finer points of being a massage therapist. A reasonable tip would be considered fair especially if she's been working hard all day long.

BrothaBobo
01-06-16, 17:56
I went to Peckey's place for a legit session, but I don't think I saw Peckey. It was with another very young girl. Anyway, it was one of the worst massages I've ever had. When she did the scalp massage she actually kind of pulled my hair and the next day it still hurt.

Esunchiste
01-06-16, 21:04
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5389321582.html

Anyone know the names of the girls in the pic? I know the middle is Vera, but wondering if the other two are real. PM is okay too.

LoseMoney23
01-06-16, 22:59
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5389321582.html

Anyone know the names of the girls in the pic? I know the middle is Vera, but wondering if the other two are real. PM is okay too.The other pictures are wallpapers.

LoseMoney23
01-06-16, 23:04
I went to Peckey's place for a legit session, but I don't think I saw Peckey. It was with another very young girl. Anyway, it was one of the worst massages I've ever had. When she did the scalp massage she actually kind of pulled my hair and the next day it still hurt.You probably didn't. So next time pack your bags and leave. There MT are (money tossed) I gave you folks warning about this place.

Member #5810
01-07-16, 02:00
Quick question: anyone try the body scrub offered at the Thai massage places? Is this usually done covered or uncovered? PM if you feel more comfortable responding that way.

Thanks.I've done it a few times. They use almond oil and sugar crystals to remove all your old skin. You come out silky smooth! Uncovered some places. Others put a small wash cloth over. It's pretty messy so don't expect HE unless you do first then do the body scrub. You have to shower really well afterwards to wash off the crystals.

LoseMoney23
01-07-16, 02:10
I went to Peckey's place for a legit session, but I don't think I saw Peckey. It was with another very young girl. Anyway, it was one of the worst massages I've ever had. When she did the scalp massage she actually kind of pulled my hair and the next day it still hurt.Lillys place is like getting old car parts from the JUNK yard. You pay too much and get screwed and you folks still want to go see if you can get HE. Good luck.

Chevy427
01-07-16, 18:30
I went to Peckey's place for a legit session, but I don't think I saw Peckey. It was with another very young girl. Anyway, it was one of the worst massages I've ever had. When she did the scalp massage she actually kind of pulled my hair and the next day it still hurt.I made appmt at Lily's place one time, they flaked out, I never return ever since, give the money to other place.

Shoots Brah
01-08-16, 18:04
Anyone knows if girls in 1501 or 1508, plays? Been to both places and received he, but looking for more.

PureSexxy
01-08-16, 22:49
She is legit but mongers have mentioned that she allows self release if that's good enough for you LOL.She does HJ but she has to be into you at least in my case it was.

ProfessorGun69
01-09-16, 00:39
She does HJ but she has to be into you at least in my case it was.You are correct.

ProfessorGun69
01-09-16, 00:40
Apple, Angie, Gina, Jane.Jane looks hot to me.

Inhi808
01-09-16, 01:49
Been lurking for a while. Visited a few cc businesses usually for great massage and possibility of he. When I have the funds I've been going to 611 and usually seeing Julie / Sunny (not sure which one she goes by), sometimes she calls other therapists when she's busy. I got a really good massage from Casey, (older Chinese) once with he and got some roaming in. She seemed really into it. I saw some of the other posts that other mongers had similar experience. Anyone ever get more from her? Pm is better. Thanks!

BrothaBobo
01-09-16, 03:03
Yes or No- are there any MTs in CS that will do HE? PM me if you are feeling generous, otherwise just YES or NO.

Professor Fun
01-09-16, 03:57
She does HJ but she has to be into you at least in my case it was.She loves me.

Blue Falcon
01-09-16, 05:42
I went to Peckey's place for a legit session, but I don't think I saw Peckey. It was with another very young girl. Anyway, it was one of the worst massages I've ever had. When she did the scalp massage she actually kind of pulled my hair and the next day it still hurt.Been gone from the island for a long time and could not play as often since I was in an area that didn't have much play.

Went to the Wahiawa Peckey's place multiple times and I can say that it is 100% legit. No hint of extras. They allow you to shower by yourself before and after like most Thai places.

You get covered with a towel and when you do the flip they turn away holding out the towel front. I hate that. I think I did see Peckey but as already said the massage.

Is so-so to bad and no hints of play. The other provider is an older Thai lady (sorry forgot name) but she is leaving next week. They have one other there also older and it's the same.

Story as Peckey. Walkins are ok but they rather you call ahead. Damage is. 6 for hour. 4 for half. My recommendation is to avoid. You can do better elsewhere. Anyways good to be back.

On island. Thanks and happy mongering. Stay safe!

ProfessorGun69
01-09-16, 06:17
Apple, Angie, Gina, Jane.Jane looks hot.

Asstro
01-09-16, 14:22
Yes or No- are there any MTs in CS that will do HE? PM me if you are feeling generous, otherwise just YES or NO.Not yet, BradaBoo. But CC is coming around, and CS girls are missing out on the bucks.

LoseMoney23
01-09-16, 15:45
Been gone from the island for a long time and could not play as often since I was in an area that didn't have much play.

Went to the Wahiawa Peckey's place multiple times and I can say that it is 100% legit. No hint of extras. They allow you to shower by yourself before and after like most Thai places.

You get covered with a towel and when you do the flip they turn away holding out the towel front. I hate that. I think I did see Peckey but as already said the massage.

Is so-so to bad and no hints of play. The other provider is an older Thai lady (sorry forgot name) but she is leaving next week. They have one other there also older and it's the same.

Story as Peckey. Walkins are ok but they rather you call ahead. Damage is. 6 for hour. 4 for half. My recommendation is to avoid. You can do better elsewhere. Anyways good to be back.

On island. Thanks and happy mongering. Stay safe!Wahiawa unlicensed massage throwbacks is really that BAD!! YES!!

Ernestm
01-09-16, 15:51
Yes or No- are there any MTs in CS that will do HE? PM me if you are feeling generous, otherwise just YES or NO.Definitely yes! Have fun exploring!

HawaiiGuy23
01-09-16, 16:29
Definitely yes! Have fun exploring!I explored about 5. The he I found wasn't worth it imo. Not sure how much fun you'll have exploring. Better off in cc.

Johnny14
01-09-16, 17:41
LOL put her email on Facebook < https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009359000066."Her" legs look like it belongs to some guy about to plunge his ding dong up your hershey highway. You sure its a female?

BoxCutter
01-10-16, 05:29
Yes or No- are there any MTs in CS that will do HE? PM me if you are feeling generous, otherwise just YES or NO.What kind of a question is this? There is no black and white answer for this, it all depends on you, YMMV. No matter what building, what establishment, legit or not, if the MT likes you (they are human after all), or if you got the scrillas to drop then yes of course play can be had anywhere. I mean you are asking someone if there is play at a certain place. Someone who got play will respond yes but that doesn't mean that it will be on the table for you, and vice versa.

Fire94
01-10-16, 23:46
Does anybody know if she is working at a different place? She left Thai Pattaya around September. She was around 4'11" and about 90-100 lbs.

BrothaBobo
01-11-16, 18:40
What kind of a question is this? There is no black and white answer for this, it all depends on you, YMMV. No matter what building, what establishment, legit or not, if the MT likes you (they are human after all), or if you got the scrillas to drop then yes of course play can be had anywhere. I mean you are asking someone if there is play at a certain place. Someone who got play will respond yes but that doesn't mean that it will be on the table for you, and vice versa.Fair enough. Mainly just wondering if the search there is worth it.

Hawaiian007
01-11-16, 20:01
Anyone know if Siam Thai 2603 is still in business? Is Tanya still around as I don't see their ads on CL anymore? Also all 1221 ads (her other business) also seemed to have vanished.

H Mobius
01-11-16, 21:49
Anyone know if Siam Thai 2603 is still in business?Should be:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5390929145.html. Katt is back.

I see Pin Thai has a new girl:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5398647155.html

1221 Kapiolani:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5398740646.html

Kefe2
01-11-16, 21:52
Anyone see her recently or heard if she coming back to work? Miss those slow, no rush HJ's.

Larry Hoover
01-11-16, 23:10
"Her" legs look like it belongs to some guy about to plunge his ding dong up your hershey highway. You sure its a female?That's HonoluluGirl. She used to post on the forum. Yes, she's a real woman.

BurnX23
01-11-16, 23:33
Hi I'm new and I was wondering does anyone know who this person is.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incall-outcall-massage-by-alana/4943801

BurnX23
01-11-16, 23:42
Anyone know who this is and what her services are? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incall-outcall-massage-by-alana/4943801.

LocoBoy
01-12-16, 03:51
RTFF much information on her.

Anyone know who this is and what her services are? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incall-outcall-massage-by-alana/4943801.

Makana9
01-12-16, 04:36
RTFF much information on her.Provider back a few years ago, mostly out of the Airport Marina Motel. Mixed reviews, I personally have not seen her.

Phone tag a few ago, just to check it out. Heard so so massage and all that jazz. Now she add the massage part?! Oh well.

RicoSr1
01-12-16, 07:46
Anyone know who this is and what her services are? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incall-outcall-massage-by-alana/4943801.If you like um BIGGG & Soft, she's the one! Very good therapeutic massage skills. A decent HE and some roaming but YMMV.

BurnX23
01-12-16, 11:37
If you like um BIGGG & Soft, she's the one! Very good therapeutic massage skills. A decent HE and some roaming but YMMV.Thanks for the info you guys gave out appreciate it.

AwabiHunter
01-12-16, 14:52
I goggled her # and it is for Pin Thai, anyone ever see her before?

Awabi.

Hawaiian007
01-12-16, 16:54

Awabi.Going to TOFTT later today, she sure is hot looking (in my books anyway) but you know P. T. Doesn't really allow any play but I will try my best, especially since my inner thigh hurts and my groin area needs massaging as I think I "pulled my groin" (too much LOL).

Stay safe fellow mongers.

Hihon
01-12-16, 17:17

Awabi.Nina uses a photo from some time ago. She either retouched the photo or it was taken 5-10 years ago. Nice lady though. Late 30's or early 40's from my estimate. Nice massage. I was wondering if she would play so as the session went on I slightly touch her leg when she was working on my lower back and she didn't flinch. She walked on my back and I knew extras were possible when she kneeled between my legs to work on my back and butt. She kept on brushing the boys and Jr started to stiffen up. Then she got off the table and seemed to like it when I started feeling up her legs and her butt while she worked on my back and legs. On the flip. Well you know what happens. Happy new year!

Just remember, treat her nice and she'll return the favor.

Valdmaro
01-12-16, 19:52
Nina uses a photo from some time ago. She either retouched the photo or it was taken 5-10 years ago. Nice lady though. Late 30's or early 40's from my estimate. Nice massage. I was wondering if she would play so as the session went on I slightly touch her leg when she was working on my lower back and she didn't flinch. She walked on my back and I knew extras were possible when she kneeled between my legs to work on my back and butt. She kept on brushing the boys and Jr started to stiffen up. Then she got off the table and seemed to like it when I started feeling up her legs and her butt while she worked on my back and legs. On the flip. Well you know what happens. Happy new year!

Just remember, treat her nice and she'll return the favor.Hey guys, visiting from the mainland and am on the way to visit nina.

Will update this later.

Verfied member from atl.

KaraSnsd
01-12-16, 23:03
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5400293290.html

Victoria Massage.

The picture of this massage post on Craigslist seems tgtb. Anyone tried or knows about this massage place? Thanks.

Valdmaro
01-12-16, 23:28

Ok, so I called ahead to see if she was available. Told me to come by later for an hour.

When I arrived, a cute lady met me at the door. I could tell by the shoes on the floor, they were packed.

She said we could go downstairs to another placeand I asked where's nina and she said it was her.

Lmao, I knew I made an ass of myself right there but I took a good look and it was her.

Yeah the pic is a few years old, but she is still pretty. (when compared to other matures).

Got to the new place a few floors down. (very nice setting with a view).

I agreed on the hour massage for. 6 and it went down.

Allowed my hands to roam the whole time. Decent massage.

On the flip, she barely even bothered covering jr up. But soon he was out and she was massaging everything but him.

My roaming hands found her enhanced chest and actually got her moaning. She asked if I wanted to suck them.

Fuck yea I did.

At this point she is going to town on jr. With a handy and asked if that was good.

I told her I wanted oral.

Agreed on $ for oral. The problem was that her hands were too good.

Surprised me by a very quick BBBJ, and I do mean short.

But damn, I did not leave disappointed.

Total damage 1. 6.

Side note. As I was leaving the new place, I saw that there were now 5 or 6 more girls there, most younger than nina.

I will have to go back to the new spot alone and TOFTT.

BlkPatriot
01-13-16, 01:59
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-an-invigorating-body-2-body-nuru-massage-in-all-the-right-places/5693388

Is she new? Never seen ad before. Anybody?

Hawaiian007
01-13-16, 13:35
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-an-invigorating-body-2-body-nuru-massage-in-all-the-right-places/5693388

Is she new? Never seen ad before. Anybody?IDK BUTT that brown eye in her ad is interesting LOL.

Member #4996
01-13-16, 20:42
IDK BUTT that brown eye in her ad is interesting LOL.She is quite tempting to say the least! I had a Nuru massage and Vancouver a few years ago and it was beyond expectations. Wow!! I have heard that here on Oahu its not the real deal and it kind of turns into an oily slip and slide mess.

Have any other brothers out there tried Nuru here? Was it for real? I would like to know how it was, some recommendations if possible. Thanks for your responses. New member here learning the ropes here!

Mahaloz.

Nostromo23.

Darkman808
01-13-16, 20:44
Brunette, now at Mango Spa. Young and cute.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-new-sweet-girlsuper-spamassage-by-lovely-sweetheart-sara/5870476

Also saw this on craigslist. I think I might TOFTT, because she works at Mango. They have a mixed reputation and curious if anyone has tried this little woman?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5401367460.html

Very curious. Any help out there?

Mahalo in advance.

DM.

AwabiHunter
01-13-16, 22:46

Is she new? Never seen ad before. Anybody?Couple reputable Braddahs on her told me those pics are fully fake and not even close, I was watering when I seen those pics but when some Braddahs PM'd me I was happy they saved me the Kala, Basically was told she is about 50 years old and big and fat total misrepresentation.

AwabiHunter
01-13-16, 22:49
She is quite tempting to say the least! I had a Nuru massage and Vancouver a few years ago and it was beyond expectations. Wow!! I have heard that here on Oahu its not the real deal and it kind of turns into an oily slip and slide mess.

Have any other brothers out there tried Nuru here? Was it for real? I would like to know how it was, some recommendations if possible. Thanks for your responses. New member here learning the ropes here!

Mahaloz.

Nostromo23.Look at my review of Stella awhile back, she uses the real actual gel but she is expensive and doesn't do FS, read my review, there are a couple others that I haven't tried named Sua / Akira / and one other name that I forgot that are supposedly all the same person and they advertise as Nuru.

Member #4990
01-14-16, 00:31
I'm taking a break from Happiness for a while until any of the providers I have had a good experience with return. And I needed a good massage. I read the reviews on Pinky and decided to try her out. She works out of Kay's place in CC. I started with a 60 minute session which I extended to 90 then 120 minute session. She allowed some hand roving. She did a good job of getting the kinks out of my back. She is also a great person to talk with during the session. No HE, but I plan to return to see her again soon.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-is-the-key-to-tranquility-massage-by-pinky/3669963

DrMajikLuv69
01-14-16, 01:15
I'm taking a break from Happiness for a while until any of the providers I have had a good experience with return. And I needed a good massage. I read the reviews on Pinky and decided to try her out. She works out of Kay's place in CC. I started with a 60 minute session which I extended to 90 then 120 minute session. She allowed some hand roving. She did a good job of getting the kinks out of my back. She is also a great person to talk with during the session. No HE, but I plan to return to see her again soon.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-is-the-key-to-tranquility-massage-by-pinky/3669963TKO 147 What Was YOUR Damages for 120 minutes total. And did she expect as tip for Roaming With No HE? Mahalo in advance for sharing your damages plus tip with the rest of us!

Member #4990
01-14-16, 03:01
TKO 147 What Was YOUR Damages for 120 minutes total. And did she expect as tip for Roaming With No HE? Mahalo in advance for sharing your damages plus tip with the rest of us!$1. 2 (0. 6 per hour) + $0. 4 tip.

I forgot to mention that the last 30 minutes, I got to massage her. She said that I did a good job and that she could get addicted to me. She likes texting. I was going to see on Tuesday 6 pm but had to cancel. Saw her today.

Shoots Brah
01-14-16, 04:21
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5400293290.html

Victoria Massage.

The picture of this massage post on Craigslist seems tgtb. Anyone tried or knows about this massage place? Thanks.If I'm not mistaken, I'm sure is is either 1508 or 1501. I have that number on my phone and I went there. The pic looks a lot like my therapist I had, even the sunglasses. Although I would say in person looks maybe a few years older. So picture could either be an old pic or random picture that's looks like her. She was really cute, and even said "show me, grab my hand and show me where you want me massage. " And even said " I never done this before. " But she was being sarcastic. Allowed roaming, but she had no ass.

RicoSr1
01-14-16, 08:47
Wow! My fellow Mongers, check out the Backpage ad for Hanabi Spa. Corner of Vineyard & Nuuanu. The website is top notch and professional grade. The babes are super eye candy! Must be a new place, so I'll wait for someone TTOFTT and give reviews, but with that line up, it'll take some time and "mucho dinero"!

Hawaii Boy
01-14-16, 12:41
If I'm not mistaken, I'm sure is is either 1508 or 1501. I have that number on my phone and I went there. The pic looks a lot like my therapist I had, even the sunglasses. Although I would say in person looks maybe a few years older. So picture could either be an old pic or random picture that's looks like her. She was really cute, and even said "show me, grab my hand and show me where you want me massage. " And even said " I never done this before. " But she was being sarcastic. Allowed roaming, but she had no ass.That is an ad for 1501. I highly recommend calling and asking to have the cute spinner Rina. Bring your wallet though. Ha ha.

HB.

Member #4996
01-14-16, 12:47
Wow! My fellow Mongers, check out the Backpage ad for Hanabi Spa. Corner of Vineyard & Nuuanu. The website is top notch and professional grade. The babes are super eye candy! Must be a new place, so I'll wait for someone TTOFTT and give reviews, but with that line up, it'll take some time and "mucho dinero"!Aloha.

If you go to user blogs on the main Honolulu page there is an entire category dedicated to Hanabi with lots of info. Good luck!

N23.

AwabiHunter
01-14-16, 13:06
Wow! My fellow Mongers, check out the Backpage ad for Hanabi Spa. Corner of Vineyard & Nuuanu. The website is top notch and professional grade. The babes are super eye candy! Must be a new place, so I'll wait for someone TTOFTT and give reviews, but with that line up, it'll take some time and "mucho dinero"!Braddah,

Hanabi Spa goes way back, they were MIA for along while but used to have a place out of CC, it won't take a lot of time and Dinero the place is Guaranteed action for the standard prices of other AMP's.

Kefe2
01-14-16, 17:16
Brunette, now at Mango Spa. Young and cute.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-new-sweet-girlsuper-spamassage-by-lovely-sweetheart-sara/5870476

Also saw this on craigslist. I think I might TOFTT, because she works at Mango. They have a mixed reputation and curious if anyone has tried this little woman?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5401367460.html

Very curious. Any help out there?

Mahalo in advance.

DM.Those pics a real. It is her alright. Made appointment to see her. She let me in, took a look at her after a "hi hon want to take a shower"? Cute one. But she is a spinner, real small girl with some artwork. Took shower came out and waited in the room. This cutie came in sniffling. I asked her if she was sick. She replied she had a cold or something so I told her I pass on her. She sent in the Thai girl Nik. Now here was another hottie. Cute, dark skinned thai with a booty. Anyway, long story short, she was nice, talkative asked for HF ($60.00) up front before any fun. She asked what I wanted, I told her you know what. I opted for the massage + HJ / naked with touching. She stripped down and wow, nice firm young girl titties be-cup, apple ass with tats here and there. Allowed kitty petting but not fiv / fia. Climbed up on top while stroking junior I try to daty, dato but the safe deposit box was locked. Good HJ technique from a cute girl. The mama here is offsite watching security cameras remotely and will call the girl at around the 50 min mark.
Damage total: $.6
I might go back try see the haole spinner Sara if she sticks around. Cute little babe.

K2.

Relax808
01-14-16, 21:47
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5402777906.html

This chick has been advertising for a few months. I have been told HE is possible then I am told blue balls possible. So what's the real deal? If you want to pm with the information, certainly I will reciprocate when possible. BTW this one is taylor mad for what I like, not interested in full service, well not interested maybe not exactly true but satisfied with HE.

So what's the deal? Any brothers want to share it would be greatly appreciated, if you want to keep it to your self, I would certainly understand!

Aloha.

Be safe fellow mongers.