PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Yabadabado
09-30-15, 03:29
She is Thai.Thanks DJ hope I can visit her soon.

KaraSnsd
09-30-15, 04:30
Rainy is hot, but no play and not that good a massage. She's on call for other shops but home base is 2402 jai dee thai.

KaraSnsd
09-30-15, 04:31
Cc204 hiran has a pretty Mexican girl, no play, decent massage.

KaraSnsd
09-30-15, 04:32
Anyone know what shop or who owns phone number 321-1356?

H Mobius
09-30-15, 05:55
Cc204 hiran has a pretty Mexican girl, no play, decent massage.Last I saw, they have a good variety, including Black, Chinese and Caucasian. Some of them looked to be right off BP.

Rainy reportedly gave clueless HJ but may have changed her ways to strictly legit. I've found that girls who freelance a lot do so for a reason.

Bigahi007
09-30-15, 12:06
Anyone know what shop or who owns phone number 321-1356?Aloha karasnsd!

That number looks familiar to me. Where did you see it? Please pm me.

Hawaii Boy
09-30-15, 12:36
Last I saw, they have a good variety, including Black, Chinese and Caucasian. Some of them looked to be right off BP.

Rainy reportedly gave clueless HJ but may have changed her ways to strictly legit. I've found that girls who freelance a lot do so for a reason.The prettiest one I saw in there was Missy. She is very dark and a great body and younger than the rest and her face is pretty good. She could be an AMP girl and I never got to try her cause I pissed off that place after a bait and switch on me. Ha ha.

HB.

AwabiHunter
09-30-15, 12:37
ALOHA SWEDISH MASSAGE. Is this the same lady?Anything with a Salt Lake address or a number that begins with 699- is the same person, Elexi's daughter, can't remember her name but she is always changing her photo's to hot looking chicks, but the location and 699 # remain a constant.

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
09-30-15, 12:41
Hey Master Awabi. It took me 5 visit before she give me HE. She has big jugs but no butt. Her HJ is very sensual. She allows a little touching from me. I would repeat. .Wow, you are one patient Braddah, for me 5 times is way too much investment, I rarely go past 2 times before moving on unless I'm totally infatuated with the chick then I might go a couple more, too much easy hunting around town don't need to venture deep into the woods to bag a "Kitty Cat".

Awabi.

DJ Quick
09-30-15, 15:54
Wow, you are one patient Braddah, for me 5 times is way too much investment, I rarely go past 2 times before moving on unless I'm totally infatuated with the chick then I might go a couple more, too much easy hunting around town don't need to venture deep into the woods to bag a "Kitty Cat".

Awabi.I only see her when I need a real massage. 5 times in 2 years. I go to AMP most of the time. LOL.

DeadHead1
09-30-15, 19:43
Last I saw, they have a good variety, including Black, Chinese and Caucasian. Some of them looked to be right off BP.

Rainy reportedly gave clueless HJ but may have changed her ways to strictly legit. I've found that girls who freelance a lot do so for a reason.Rainy gave a HJ? Same Pin Thai gal? Now she with Kay? I tried her 3 or 4 times, no go.

IRock2701
09-30-15, 20:54
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-thai-therapist-by-nana-808-445-1322/5380649

Legit? Or other? Pm me. Thanks.

Hey Master Awabi. It took me 5 visit before she give me HE. She has big jugs but no butt. Her HJ is very sensual. She allows a little touching from me. I would repeat. .You are the only person I've seen get a HE from Jesse. I've been to her almost 10 times with no luck. Definitely YMMV!

Russo
09-30-15, 23:01
Yuki is real. Looks just like her pic. Great smile. Petite. Never tried.She is exactly what she looks like in the picture.

I've been a long time monger, but have not been reporting for reasons of not wanting the provider know my online identity. I know they read these stuff. If they don't, their loss.

Anyways, early Feb 2015 I went to this location and saw Yuki. She was leaving the week that I had seen her. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Self shower, dry pat down with towel in room and lay on stomach. After about 20 minutes or so, I was asked to flip over. On the flip I get the "is this okay" and what the hell of course it is. That's why I was there. She had asked for $$, but I told her that I only brought $$ and that all that was left was $. 40 since house was. 60 She agreed and went straight to work. HJ while I was suckin on her nips. BTW, she has these nice pink nips and nice size areolas. I would say nice size see's non man-made. CFS. Positioning was CG RCG DS then finish off at missionary. Nice and tight. I may not have too much length but I comp that with girth. Just saying. LOL. Anyways. Finished off taking condom off and firefighting onto her belly / vajj area. It was great!

So that happened earlier this year, and I was disappointed that she was going back to the mainland. I remember her saying that too slow here and it's a lot busier in the mainland.

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed there add changed and Yuki was back. Went to take a look to see if it's the same Yuki from February. Sure enough it was her. She was wearing these short shorts to the point where you can see her nice ass cheeks. I waited in lobby area as I walked in at a busy peak. I was told in that the wait time was 40 minutes as she is finishing off a client and had another client appointment shortly after. I figured I'd wait since she was that good from my last experience.

After the last customer, she took me in and I told her I was there for the 1 hr sesh. So I self shower like last time and walk into room and she dry pats me down with towel. She starts to massage my back and she says that this will be for 30 min sesh. I told her that I wanted a 1 hr sesh and she said that she was not able to do so. Mind you I already gave her house fee of. 60 she says she will give back. 20 and will make it a 30 min sesh. Already disappointed because I should have caught this from the beginning since she was only doing 30 minutes seshs with the previous guys. So-so massage then the flip. She says she can only do HJ today. I asked how much (I already know that HJ are usually $ with total with an hour massage). She said for 30 min massage plus HJ will be extra. 60 tip and if I wanted her to undress it'the be an extra. 40. Already feeling the blue balls kick in, I just said I came here hoping for 1 hr and get conned into this being a 30 min. She says okay I do for. 40 so I said okay since I was starting to think with my other head. She does her thing and moans like crazy. I finish and get dressed. I hand her. 40 and she said. 60 is what is owed. Overall A 5 L 8 S 4.

I would rate her higher in A and S if I had the same experience as before. Really disappointed in this session. I will not return to this location to see her again. I know YMMV. But damn, how I wish Empire was still open. I notice that there are 2 other new providers in that location so maybe try them out or go somewhere else. Any good recommendations. I know this is my first post and this got me to actually want to express my experience so that you all know since there are no Mango Massage Spa thread. At least I didn't see one. I can't make one because I'm technically "new" to the site, so if anybody would want to make one I can repost this on that thread.

Good luck with this provider and she had mentioned she will be leaving Hawaii in a couple of months. YMMV.

\mn /.

DeadHead1
09-30-15, 23:10
You are the only person I've seen get a HE from Jesse. I've been to her almost 10 times with no luck. Definitely YMMV!I got one too, first time. A few years ago and I'm not some studley dude. And hung like a pimple, to boot.

LoseMoney23
09-30-15, 23:57
Walked in and was greeted by Mayna. Showered and headed back to room. Started ok and then just when she took off the towel while on my back for the first 10 minutes, she excuses herself and brings back another girl name Jamie. I thought I was going to get 4 hands. Turns out Mayna says she feels sick and hands me off to Jamie. ? Jamie is no more than 5 feet. Maybe at the tallest 4 feet 9.

Her massage is good for being so petite She will gets close to your small brains.

LoseMoney23
10-01-15, 00:04
Anyone wants a complete naked massage go to CC 611.

Member #5810
10-01-15, 01:28
Anyone wants a complete naked massage go to CC 611.What's phone number please.

Member #6232
10-01-15, 05:53
Anyone wants a complete naked massage go to CC 611.Brah. If memory serves me right, that's Sunny place or Asian Massage but lately, spelling on CL Ad has been Aisan Massage either typo or twist on words to throw off the LE or CC Management. She leads the place with another chow mein partner and occasional will call other younger chow mein if younger more your tastes. Read reports here and get the 411 on play from her and her team, I. E. , HJ, Bbj (I wouldn't call it that), suck tatas, fiv & suck face. Not sure about the hygiene cause aside from wash hands after, dats it as far as I've seen couple visits dea so I stay only on the stroke off the times I went. Kala always win in end cause that's only motivation. Been there done that and nothing to brag about. Get good massage, go Thai or other decent LMT and they not at at CC tower of sin LOL. Get full on poke squid, eat laulau, grind on the poke, go to AMPs. The CC MT that gives a little is for in between if you like always chow mein course. There's a life outside of Century Center. LOL. Lataz.

H Mobius
10-01-15, 09:24
What's phone number please.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-body-massage-by-sunny-808-724-8055/5516336

That's Sunny in the pic, good if you're looking for thick firm and juicy. Her other women tend to be a box of chocolates, ranging in the level of allowed play. Pick the wrong one, and it really is Lose Money. Sunny is the sure thing, so she has many customers and is thus busy at times.

Bigred808
10-01-15, 14:20
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-body-massage-by-sunny-808-724-8055/5516336

That's Sunny in the pic, good if you're looking for thick firm and juicy. Her other women tend to be a box of chocolates, ranging in the level of allowed play. Pick the wrong one, and it really is Lose Money. Sunny is the sure thing, so she has many customers and is thus busy at times.Now I understand why. Went to see Sunny. Very nice sweet but was very disappointed. Went from totally naked from previous to strictly happy ending. No other play. Absolutely none and I was wear my best Sunday suit to impress too. She must be so busy that going extra not worth it. Oh well next.

Member #6232
10-01-15, 14:38
Now I understand why. Went to see Sunny. Very nice sweet but was very disappointed. Went from totally naked from previous to strictly happy ending. No other play. Absolutely none and I was wear my best Sunday suit to impress too. She must be so busy that going extra not worth it. Oh well next.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-body-massage-by-sunny-808-724-8055/5516336

That's Sunny in the pic, good if you're looking for thick firm and juicy. Her other women tend to be a box of chocolates, ranging in the level of allowed play. Pick the wrong one, and it really is Lose Money. Sunny is the sure thing, so she has many customers and is thus busy at times.Aisan Massage in Century Center lead is Sunny. Think the rest of the pack are her minions set about the Century Center bldg in their own Indie MT Relaxation enterprise. They got the Asian Pacific network down and report on the mongers among themselves especially if they have trouble makers. They do read this site and aware of the chatter about her and her motley crew of youngins to MILF including herself. To each his own. Your kala and time. As always, YMMV. Be safe and keep the tool clean after each use. Remind them to so same. LOL.

Seeker963
10-01-15, 15:14
She is exactly what she looks like in the picture.

I've been a long time monger, but have not been reporting for reasons of not wanting the provider know my online identity. I know they read these stuff. If they don't, their loss.

Anyways, early Feb 2015 I went to this location and saw Yuki. She was leaving the week that I had seen her. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Self shower, dry pat down with towel in room and lay on stomach. After about 20 minutes or so, I was asked to flip over. On the flip I get the "is this okay" and what the hell of course it is. That's why I was there. She had asked for $$, but I told her that I only brought $$ and that all that was left was $. 40 since house was. 60 She agreed and went straight to work. HJ while I was suckin on her nips. BTW, she has these nice pink nips and nice size areolas. I would say nice size see's non man-made. CFS. Positioning was CG RCG DS then finish off at missionary. Nice and tight. I may not have too much length but I comp that with girth. Just saying. LOL. Anyways. Finished off taking condom off and firefighting onto her belly / vajj area. It was great!

So that happened earlier this year, and I was disappointed that she was going back to the mainland. I remember her saying that too slow here and it's a lot busier in the mainland.

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed there add changed and Yuki was back. Went to take a look to see if it's the same Yuki from February. Sure enough it was her. She was wearing these short shorts to the point where you can see her nice ass cheeks. I waited in lobby area as I walked in at a busy peak. I was told in that the wait time was 40 minutes as she is finishing off a client and had another client appointment shortly after. I figured I'd wait since she was that good from my last experience.

After the last customer, she took me in and I told her I was there for the 1 hr sesh. So I self shower like last time and walk into room and she dry pats me down with towel. She starts to massage my back and she says that this will be for 30 min sesh. I told her that I wanted a 1 hr sesh and she said that she was not able to do so. Mind you I already gave her house fee of. 60 she says she will give back. 20 and will make it a 30 min sesh. Already disappointed because I should have caught this from the beginning since she was only doing 30 minutes seshs with the previous guys. So-so massage then the flip. She says she can only do HJ today. I asked how much (I already know that HJ are usually $ with total with an hour massage). She said for 30 min massage plus HJ will be extra. 60 tip and if I wanted her to undress it'the be an extra. 40. Already feeling the blue balls kick in, I just said I came here hoping for 1 hr and get conned into this being a 30 min. She says okay I do for. 40 so I said okay since I was starting to think with my other head. She does her thing and moans like crazy. I finish and get dressed. I hand her. 40 and she said. 60 is what is owed. Overall A 5 L 8 S 4.

I would rate her higher in A and S if I had the same experience as before. Really disappointed in this session. I will not return to this location to see her again. I know YMMV. But damn, how I wish Empire was still open. I notice that there are 2 other new providers in that location so maybe try them out or go somewhere else. Any good recommendations. I know this is my first post and this got me to actually want to express my experience so that you all know since there are no Mango Massage Spa thread. At least I didn't see one. I can't make one because I'm technically "new" to the site, so if anybody would want to make one I can repost this on that thread.

Good luck with this provider and she had mentioned she will be leaving Hawaii in a couple of months. YMMV.

\mn /.Thanks for sharing. I agree this place needs its own thread. It has a way of creeping up and disappearing as a topic on this forum. Usually with a good review and interest then dies with a review like this bringing the place back to earth. Only for it to pop again later.

Would be interesting to see the variance in reviews all in one thread.

Seeker963
10-01-15, 15:24
She is exactly what she looks like in the picture.

\mn /.Thanks for sharing. I agree this place needs its own thread. It has a way of creeping up and disappearing as a topic on this forum. Usually with a good review and interest then dies with a review like this bringing the place back to earth. Only for it to pop again later.

Would be interesting to see the variance in reviews all in one thread.

H Mobius
10-01-15, 16:26
Now I understand why. Went to see Sunny. Very nice sweet but was very disappointed. Went from totally naked from previous to strictly happy ending. No other play. Absolutely none and I was wear my best Sunday suit to impress too. She must be so busy that going extra not worth it. Oh well next.She downgraded her service? Maybe she saw a post and cut back because of a stampede? Or you'd be better off wearing E-Z Off shorts? That usually brings me luck.

I don't know about yet another thread just for Mango; we already have a shit ton (144) of threads for every little thing, with most of them gone dead. It's not like they 'turn and burn' like the more substantial and full-on AMPs; just sounds like a little YMMV place with girls who come and go.

LowBoy123
10-01-15, 16:30
Thanks for sharing. I agree this place needs its own thread. It has a way of creeping up and disappearing as a topic on this forum. Usually with a good review and interest then dies with a review like this bringing the place back to earth. Only for it to pop again later.

Would be interesting to see the variance in reviews all in one thread.Tried Mango recently just to see for myself as I thought I would enjoy the uncertainty. First impression was weird because door was unlocked which became unnerving because I think none of the doors had locks. The girls were young and cute Chinese and the third older one that welcomed and serviced me spoke very well. I guess she's sorta the mama. She handed me a basket to take my clothes with me to the shower which is a great idea although I so far never had a bad experience in all my years. The massage was the usual lame rubbing and poking for about 20 minutes but she graciously allowed roaming because she wore shorts under her dress. Now the bad part. On the flip she wanted to know how much I was going to tip and the discussion went on for about 5 minutes concerning various stages of disrobement. I finally agreed to a little more than my usual "great job" tip for complete undress only to find out that Flo was visiting so she left her panty on at half staff. Her HJ technique was surprisingly good maybe because by now I was expecting total disappointment. So if you don't mind the "no class" negotiations, the girls are young and cute, but for me I will not repeat.

H Mobius
10-01-15, 16:34
Now I understand why. Went to see Sunny. Very nice sweet but was very disappointed. Went from totally naked from previous to strictly happy ending. No other play. Absolutely none and I was wear my best Sunday suit to impress too. She must be so busy that going extra not worth it. Oh well next.They change names. One girl I knew from elsewhere; no roaming but lo and behold she gave energetic HJ.

Another older skinny lady, I wanted FS from her in the worst way but alas, HJ only. Neither would undress. Sunny is the fattest but the most "no shame" of them all. I think it makes her happy to see she can still make men horny and that the guy is turned on by her thickness.

Just some afterthoughts.

Hawaiian007
10-01-15, 17:31
You newbie f*ck*ers crack me up! Love you all but some of you newbies are just too much! I guess its the modern generation of instant access.

I have been mongering for nearly 40 years now, goes all the way back to when Tats had Massage Specialists at Ala Moana Hotel. Oh the stories I could tell, Dixie, Janet, Nishita, Montana, Patrica, and best of all Audrey. I have been pondering how to teach the young mongers but its so difficult when all they want is "Where can I get a HE with a naked woman" or "Who does FS or who has a Bush etc. " . I guess its the age thing guys, I have always enjoyed "The hunt" more than the actual kill. Don't get me wrong, there are times and places for instant gratification but to work a LMT or a MT is more fun than just going to an AMP where you know you aren't the first, nor the last to visit that tunnel of love.

Some words of advice for the young mongers, take your time, feel the energy (or lack of energy) that flows between you and your "victim". If there isn't any chemistry then you will never get any from her. Try to be patient and enjoy them for what they do. One of the best stories I could tell is from one woman that I swore I could not nor will never tell what fun we had together but she told me this "I get horny too as I just look at men's cocks all day, hard and dripping but I can't touch". This was from who I would call the holy grail of all MT's, let's put it this way, many know her and many have lusted after her but. Well let's leave it at that.

Just be patient young mongers, if it will happen it will happen. One thing you should learn is how to actually massage, learn to massage her (semi-professionally) it's the easiest way to get her naked (hint #1).

Enjoy all and be safe and remember we all dine at the "why" from time to time.

AwabiHunter
10-01-15, 20:14
Now I understand why. Went to see Sunny. Very nice sweet but was very disappointed. Went from totally naked from previous to strictly happy ending. No other play. Absolutely none and I was wear my best Sunday suit to impress too. She must be so busy that going extra not worth it. Oh well next.Howzit Bigred,

Did you flat out ask or tell her you wanted to Pfook?

AwabiHunter
10-01-15, 20:29
Aisan Massage in Century Center lead is Sunny. Think the rest of the pack are her minions set about the Century Center bldg in their own Indie MT Relaxation enterprise. They got the Asian Pacific network down and report on the mongers among themselves especially if they have trouble makers. They do read this site and aware of the chatter about her and her motley crew of youngins to MILF including herself. To each his own. Your kala and time. As always, YMMV. Be safe and keep the tool clean after each use. Remind them to so same. LOL.Howzit Braddah Omelette.

I keep hearing about this Chow Mein Network and I must admit I should keep notes of appt #'s etc with references as to who I seen etc so I can put 2 and 2 together for future visits and avoid ones that I dislike, unfortunately I haven't done this and wondering if anyone has the time and knowledge to help out in this area.

I. e these (2) ad's below are the same appt for sure, RONA sucks, both in same appt.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pretty-chinesejapanese-girl-bodyrub-gina/3304997

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-picsi-cant-wait-to-please-you-new-sexy-chinese-girlbodyrub-style/2717476

Are these links below part of the above Chow main network?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-chinesejapanese-beauty/5470962

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweetnicelyyuyu/5581570

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-relaxing/5592157

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/liu-the-best-chinese-massage/5422258

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-massage-by-becky/4379120

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-by-sweet-cookie/4211774

AwabiHunter
10-01-15, 20:40
You newbie f*ck*ers crack me up! Love you all but some of you newbies are just too much! I guess its the modern generation of instant access.

I have been mongering for nearly 40 years now, goes all the way back to when Tats had Massage Specialists at Ala Moana Hotel. Oh the stories I could tell, Dixie, Janet, Nishita, Montana, Patrica, and best of all Audrey. I have been pondering how to teach the young mongers but its so difficult when all they want is "Where can I get a HE with a naked woman" or "Who does FS or who has a Bush etc. " . I guess its the age thing guys, I have always enjoyed "The hunt" more than the actual kill. Don't get me wrong, there are times and places for instant gratification but to work a LMT or a MT is more fun than just going to an AMP where you know you aren't the first, nor the last to visit that tunnel of love.

Some words of advice for the young mongers, take your time, feel the energy (or lack of energy) that flows between you and your "victim". If there isn't any chemistry then you will never get any from her. Try to be patient and enjoy them for what they do. One of the best stories I could tell is from one woman that I swore I could not nor will never tell what fun we had together but she told me this "I get horny too as I just look at men's cocks all day, hard and dripping but I can't touch". This was from who I would call the holy grail of all MT's, let's put it this way, many know her and many have lusted after her but. Well let's leave it at that.

Just be patient young mongers, if it will happen it will happen. One thing you should learn is how to actually massage, learn to massage her (semi-professionally) it's the easiest way to get her naked (hint #1).

Enjoy all and be safe and remember we all dine at the "why" from time to time.

007.Howzit Braddah Hawaiian.

Man, I used to go to Massage specialists a lot too but never knew about the Ala Moana location, I only went to the CC location, shoot not even sure if they are around anymore?

Man, did you ever have the honor of getting with this Filipina / Jap named Felicia at Massage specialist? Worked there around 1996-1997, man she was beautiful local girl.

Awabi.

Drummer56
10-01-15, 20:50
Anyone take plunge with the new spinner Bonnie over at CHM? Any information would be appreciated I heard she was Vietnamese and only works daytime?

Feel free to message me privately if you like.

Thanks in Advance.

DeepShot
10-01-15, 21:30
Been them places, too. Nishta was around long time, one horny blonde. But it was Junko who changed everything for me when she fucked me BBFS because she wanted dick, so horny. I didn't ask for it, just had a raging flagpole on the flip, and rubbed her ass nicely, LOL. That was almost 20 years ago. She was dripping hot sexy.

Newbies today push too hard too fast and turn off girls. I also go BBBJ from Chinese Legit MT few years ago by massaging her after my massage. She gone now, but that was fun.

Might have seen the flip, but never had her. There was a very young one there back then.

Howzit Braddah Hawaiian.

Man, I used to go to Massage specialists a lot too but never knew about the Ala Moana location, I only went to the CC location, shoot not even sure if they are around anymore?

Man, did you ever have the honor of getting with this Filipina / Jap named Felicia at Massage specialist? Worked there around 1996-1997, man she was beautiful local girl.

Awabi.

Member #6232
10-01-15, 23:03
She downgraded her service? Maybe she saw a post and cut back because of a stampede? Or you'd be better off wearing E-Z Off shorts? That usually brings me luck.

I don't know about yet another thread just for Mango; we already have a shit ton (144) of threads for every little thing, with most of them gone dead. It's not like they 'turn and burn' like the more substantial and full-on AMPs; just sounds like a little YMMV place with girls who come and go.

Now I understand why. Went to see Sunny. Very nice sweet but was very disappointed. Went from totally naked from previous to strictly happy ending. No other play. Absolutely none and I was wear my best Sunday suit to impress too. She must be so busy that going extra not worth it. Oh well next.

Howzit Braddah Omelette.

I keep hearing about this Chow Mein Network and I must admit I should keep notes of appt #'s etc with references as to who I seen etc so I can put 2 and 2 together for future visits and avoid ones that I dislike, unfortunately I haven't done this and wondering if anyone has the time and knowledge to help out in this area.

I. e these (2) ad's below are the same appt for sure, RONA sucks, both in same appt.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pretty-chinesejapanese-girl-bodyrub-gina/3304997

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-picsi-cant-wait-to-please-you-new-sexy-chinese-girlbodyrub-style/2717476

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-chinesejapanese-beauty/5470962

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/liu-the-best-chinese-massage/5422258

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-massage-by-becky/4379120

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-by-sweet-cookie/4211774Bruddah Awabi,

Lisa, Tina & Gina all the same. Matter of fact wahine who has not qualms of shorting your time and jackhammer to finish before time up to get you out while other monger coming in. Not sure if tied to Aisan but wouldn't doubt it.

Japanese / Chinese Yumi on 19 floor CC is part of the Network whether referral or call in but usual referral since she has own place. Business with touch of sweetness but don't let that fool you.

The other new ads have to get my down low Intel on still.

The thing with the Chow mein Network is most got the Dragonlady attitude of business and kala first. Any hint or inuendo of tenderness or sweetness is tempered if you pay attention because of the ingrained attitude to control every aspect. YMMV as always so take the feedback based on own interactions and experience with grain of salt. Main focus is to generate the Kala for the common good of the network. The degree of separation is probably 1. 5 degree.

If they play for the kala, then shouldn't be upset about the feed back. True Indie know how to keep it downlow with dedicated and protective clientele.

Place to small in CC and this State. There are many Network out there. Just have to be aware and be attentive to the small details and communication. Helps to understand little of the homegrown language since home is where the heart is for many.

Lataz. O.

AsiaTraveler2
10-02-15, 00:31
Howzit Braddah Hawaiian.

Awabi.Forgot about her, but yeah she was hot. The Ala Moana location was the original I think. That's where I started. They had the Kapiolani location for a short time too. Lot of memories at the Ala Moana location.

AT2.

DrMajikLuv69
10-02-15, 01:04
Approximately 3 weeks ago I went to CC (cannot disclose location)*. Got a therapeutic massage from a young hot thai girl. Massage was great, starfish massage, HJ sensual, plus Roam to HE on the first attempt. She said she doesn't normally do HE, but judging from her technique I could tell she had some practice before because it was very sensual; unless she is just naturally sensual with the majik stick.

Long story short she requested for my digits. She said she was lonely (which I didn't believe). One would think guys would be blowing up her celly! Gave it to her. She texted me the next morning. I replied text back and suggested we go out to dinner. Anyway we went out to dinner. Then I suggested we watch video at my place. It was good times. We've been in contact via text, phone and an "app" which I cannot I'd for confidentiality purposes.

We went out on multiple dinner and lunch dates and did various other activities the past three weeks, however she wanted get married and move in with me and I didn't want that. I think the language barrier gets in the way. English is her second language.

Anyway I've met her friends as we all partied together a couple times. IMO Thai girls are the best at partying. More than any other asian culture, and this by my experience only. When I met her friends; there were all down to party and getting ratchet. Two of them wanted to massage me 4 hand so I went to "their place" and it was MSOG wet sheets actions.

Well the original girl has stopped texting me, prolly due to the fact that I celebrated with her friends. Good times. No regrets. All this happened in the past 3 werks plus I had a couple sessions with Jordan at Rejuve that I still need to post. Been so busy juggling trix that I didn't have time to post.

Yup I'm a Rookie to the game, but I know how to run sheyet. That's all that matters. Me love cookies! BuhahaHaha Ha Ha!

Be easy be safe.

*location is supposedly legit.

Hinode
10-02-15, 04:05
Braddahs,

Finally, a post! Its been too long. After female drama, I went back on the scene.

Per braddah L. T. F. J, I appreciate the 411. I tried Nat at her new location Jai Dee Thai Massage, 2402.

Sad to say, there was NO HINT of H. E. Fully draped, NO glancing / grazing / light touching around private area, she wore a spandex leggings and sports bra tank with socks. Walk on back, usual routine, when time was up She said ok! And walked out. I purposely took a long time hoping she would come back in the room- she did not. Instead, she was standing there smiling waiting for me to exit. "Everything ok?" I said yes. Gave me a business card and water and off I went.

L: 8.

A: 10.

S: 10.

For a legit massage? Wow she equals Jean (on Matlock, I've read reports that she retired?) but the coup de grace was cracking my back. I opted for the "combo / light oil massage. " For a small woman, she's strong. And I told her I wanted medium (I don't like strong massage.).

Chose the $90 for 90 minute massage, made appt over phone. Mama? If that's who greeted me / answered the phone, was kinda cute herself. Some other old Thai looking woman was also in the living room.

Would I repeat? Yes, for strictly legit- but I left with blue balls, so jr. Led the way to another establishment. More to follow next time I log in.

H.

Shotime32
10-02-15, 04:16
Aloha braddahs,

Last week, my sidewack treated me to a couples massage at century center. It was nice and I got a nice massage. Anyways, after massage was over, I tapped my side wack in the room after the massage therapist left.

I was thinking this would be awesome if I can get a HE while my side wack was getting massaged in the room, AND also fuck her after they do the massages. Wouldn't that be the perfect scenario? Anyways, not sure of any places where I can try to do this. If anyone has any suggestions, I'll test out the place and report back. My sidewack been begging for another massage, prolly since it's my turn to pay and I told her I'll get the next one.

Let me know.

Sho.

H Mobius
10-02-15, 04:39
Howzit Braddah Omelette.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-by-sweet-cookie/4211774Chief, you have mail.

Bukake King
10-02-15, 08:13
Approximately 3 weeks ago I went to CC (cannot disclose location)*. Got a therapeutic massage from a young hot thai girl. Massage was great, starfish massage, HJ sensual, plus Roam to HE on the first attempt. She said she doesn't normally do HE, but judging from her technique I could tell she had some practice before because it was very sensual; unless she is just naturally sensual with the majik stick.

Long story short she requested for my digits. She said she was lonely (which I didn't believe). One would think guys would be blowing up her celly! Gave it to her. She texted me the next morning. I replied text back and suggested we go out to dinner. Anyway we went out to dinner. Then I suggested we watch video at my place. It was good times. We've been in contact via text, phone and an "app" which I cannot I'd for confidentiality purposes.

We went out on multiple dinner and lunch dates and did various other activities the past three weeks, however she wanted get married and move in with me and I didn't want that. I think the language barrier gets in the way. English is her second language.

Anyway I've met her friends as we all partied together a couple times. IMO Thai girls are the best at partying. More than any other asian culture, and this by my experience only. When I met her friends; there were all down to party and getting ratchet. Two of them wanted to massage me 4 hand so I went to "their place" and it was MSOG wet sheets actions.

Well the original girl has stopped texting me, prolly due to the fact that I celebrated with her friends. Good times. No regrets. All this happened in the past 3 werks plus I had a couple sessions with Jordan at Rejuve that I still need to post. Been so busy juggling trix that I didn't have time to post.

Yup I'm a Rookie to the game, but I know how to run sheyet. That's all that matters. Me love cookies! BuhahaHaha Ha Ha!

Be easy be safe.

*location is supposedly legit.LMAO!. Good story.

HiPickle
10-02-15, 14:15

Be easy be safe.

*location is supposedly legit.I avoid the Thai girls there, but LOVE Thai girls. Since my So is Thai, there is a huge Thai connection. They all know each other or close. I walked in to one place there in CC and on the couch was one of my SOs good friends. Thank goodness it was a "Legit" establishment. 😨.

Pokesqd
10-02-15, 15:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Smokin Gun
10-02-15, 15:34
I'm looking for someone who can give a slow, sensual HJ and knows how to use her fingernails too. Any suggestions anyone?

Drummer56
10-02-15, 17:25
Hi Drrmajikluv, clear your inbox please, its full, trying to send you message!

Ernestm
10-02-15, 17:34
I'm looking for someone who can give a slow, sensual HJ and knows how to use her fingernails too. Any suggestions anyone?Sent you a PM check your inbox.

Van Deventer
10-02-15, 18:08
I had a session last week and it was strictly legit, but the girl was a big tease. She kept telling me about how the other girls are so sexy and describing their bodies. She even introduced them to me before I left. I definitely gave verbal hints that I was open to more, but I figured that she was just playing an old guy.

Does anyone know if any of the girls there offer HE? Please PM me if you want to keep it discrete.

Thanks.

KaraSnsd
10-02-15, 19:41
I saw Massage Specialists in cc512. Any play there? Thanks.

Coffee Bean
10-02-15, 20:39
I had a session last week and it was strictly legit, but the girl was a big tease. She kept telling me about how the other girls are so sexy and describing their bodies. She even introduced them to me before I left. I definitely gave verbal hints that I was open to more, but I figured that she was just playing an old guy.

Does anyone know if any of the girls there offer HE? Please PM me if you want to keep it discrete.

Thanks.Who did you see?

AwabiHunter
10-02-15, 20:42
Rookie this is usually the first sign you want to be a prince in the scene with all the fantasy stories but no prove to back up the details.

What I mean is if you don't want to share the person name or where she works WTF with the big headed stories, I don't really read these threads to hear about you, I want to know about the provider who she is and where can I meet her, if you cannot prove it then its a dream fantasy far fetched.

Poke.I was thinking the exact same thing and couldn't have said it any better.

Awabi.

Coffee Bean
10-02-15, 20:44
Saw Nicole at sweet spa. CC 3604. Decent massage from a young cute haole. Couldn't go as hard as I wanted but getting a massage from a cutie while butt naked beats sitting in a hostess bar for an hour. Cheaper too. Will repeat to try and crack that nut!

DeepShot
10-02-15, 21:05
It is what it is, a fantasy in my book.

Rookie this is usually the first sign you want to be a prince in the scene with all the fantasy stories but no prove to back up the details.

What I mean is if you don't want to share the person name or where she works WTF with the big headed stories, I don't really read these threads to hear about you, I want to know about the provider who she is and where can I meet her, if you cannot prove it then its a dream fantasy far fetched.

Poke.

DrMajikLuv69
10-02-15, 21:24
[Deleted by Admin]

Just report the post and I'll take care of it, don't respond.

A2

DrMajikLuv69
10-02-15, 21:25
LMAO!. Good story.LOL glad you're easily amused.

DrMajikLuv69
10-02-15, 21:34

Poke.Poke we all know why we cannot share the LMTs names especially if they are legit. I think just sharing what I reported with some "general specifics" almost gives me away to the providers (who probably read theses forums). Like I said I don't have any problems regarding reporting on AMP girls, but LMTs are different.

Just be happy that I'm reporting that there are legit LMTs that want more too. If you don't believe me then that's great. Those that do not believe will never experience magic. It's the law of attraction. Stay positive my brother. It could happen to you too. If you believe. I'm not here to coerce your beliefs regarding what is available out there but only to report my experience without compromising the system. Peace.

DrMajikLuv69
10-02-15, 21:38
Hi Drrmajikluv, clear your inbox please, its full, trying to send you message!Okayed it's cleared.

Wulfen
10-02-15, 22:12
Legit only offered in my experience.

I saw Massage Specialists in cc512. Any play there? Thanks.

Member #5810
10-02-15, 23:50
I was thinking the exact same thing and couldn't have said it any better.

Awabi.I second that! Seem like this lady killer just likes to blow his own horn. Kinda hard to believe the posts. Just saying.

DrMajikLuv69
10-03-15, 03:07
I second that! Seem like this lady killer just likes to blow his own horn. Kinda hard to believe the posts. Just saying.Would the name of the establishment and specific names of the LMTs, and specific restaurants, clubs and other specific locations make you believe?

ShadyRiver23
10-03-15, 06:14
This evening I went to CC to try my luck with a "legit" massage place after reading many of the reviews in the massage therapists thread I wanted to try my luck. I was hoping to find a young hot Thai girl to rub some of the knots out of my back and rub out some other things after. I ended up at Best Thai massage otherwise known as Jai Dee massage. I saw a very young very cute Thai girl. She was beyond shy, I could see her nervousness in the way she held herself, spoke and even massaged. I didn't even attempt sibce I could tell that one too many mongers have tired but from the looks of things most, if not all have failed. She gives a decent massage with good pressure but her nervousness made things a bit awkward. But she was very cute and got me in the mood so I thought I would try 1 of 3 girls, my choices were going to be Ping pong from Nirvana, Rin from seven and the one and only Nara at Roses. The reason for these pics is because I had posted a thread a week or so ago about how for years I have had a serious problem with providers either turning me down or giving a less than memorable performance because I have been blessed or maybe cursed (verdict isn't out yet) with a seriously over sized hammer. After this posted I got a couple PM's and I heard good things about all three when it comes to handle large difficult tasks.

First I called Nirvana but ping pong was off. Next I looked at Sevens BP ad and it was all about Amy so I guessed that Rin was not there so I called Roses. It was about 10:15, mama picked up and I asked if Nara was available and she asked when, I told her I was in the area and could come now. She said ok Nara will see you at 11. I was only a few blocks away so I wasted 30/40 minutes driving around and looking for parking. Finally the time had come to I walking up and knock. Mama opens and asks if I have an appointment and I say yes with Nara and give her my name. She says ok you are here for 11:30, I said "no you told me 11". She says ok and walks me to a room takes my HS and leaves the room. I disrobe and prepare for what I'm sure will be one of the most epic sessions ever. 10 minutes goes by and mama knocks on the door and say "sorry Nara will be here to see you in about 20 minutes, would you like to wait, or see other girls?

At this point I over it, but not because the double book but because this is the 2nd time this has happened. About 3/4 months ago, same exact story but I opted for one of the other "nice girls". Once I choose the other girl it was the same story as usual, the girl is young, cute, and seemed to be nice but as soon as I pulled out my not so little buddy she starts gasping and saying the same things I've heard before,"oh no" "too big" "no hunny". Now I'm not an ugly guy and I'm not a dick so I talk my way into her letting me attempt to hit it. And again more of the same, she just can't handle. And like I said I'm not an asshole and definately don't get off by hurting girls. So I settle for a BBBJ, which was good but still not what I was hoping for. And this is why this time I just said no thank you to mama and git my HF. Back and went home.

What unsuccessful night of mongering. I have told myself I will give Roses and Nara 1 more chance (but this is only because of all the good reviews I've read on her) For all you mongers out there if you read this and know of and LMT that give a good massage with some play (the more play the better) or if you know of and MP girls you enjoy a man with plenty of length and girth. Please PM me, I really am in need of some help here. I like the idea of fucking a new young hot AMP girl every week or so, but it looks like that is high unlikely. So at this point I will settle with a hand full of girls that know how to handle size that I can just repeat with.

PLEASE HELP GUYS, I could really use it.

Mahalo.

H Mobius
10-03-15, 14:28
At this point I over it, but not because the double book but because this is the 2nd time this has happened. About 3/4 months ago, same exact story but I opted for one of the other "nice girls". Once I choose the other girl it was the same story as usual, the girl is young, cute, and seemed to be nice but as soon as I pulled out my not so little buddy she starts gasping and saying the same things I've heard before,"oh no" "too big" "no hunny".I would think Nara can handle you no matter how big you are. Page at Rejuve is also no stranger to 'big cock sex'. Shira at Top Spa has a pussy "big as a house".

Nana at Happiness claims to have a weak pussy, so you might strike out with her.

If you don't mind older women, I'm sure Monica at CHM and Yoko at Kison can easily handle massive cock; in fact Yoko will probably fall in love with you!

These are just estimations of course.

Regarding the "nice girl"; in my experience (and this has been very consistent), the "nice girl" is the "sheddy girl" who doesn't want to work and who really needs to find a different line of work. Either that or she is obviously not AMP grade and I don't feel like paying 200 for that (and I've repeated with women much older than her). Whenever mama says "nice girl", I walk.

If you do see Nara, swap digits with her. That's the best way to see her. Mama wants to take appointments but Nara has about 814 customers in direct contact.

Magnod
10-03-15, 20:01
I second that! Seem like this lady killer just likes to blow his own horn. Kinda hard to believe the posts. Just saying.What's the point of posting anything at all if it is not informative? That's the point of these forums, to share info, not to tell stories. Regardless of if providers read this or not, they're not dumb, they know what is going on.

DrMajikLuv69
10-03-15, 20:08
What's the point of posting anything at all if it is not informative? That's the point of these forums, to share info, not to tell stories. Regardless of if providers read this or not, they're not dumb, they know what is going on.Exactly! Regarding your point / post.

AsianSlayer
10-03-15, 20:24
This evening I went to CC to try my luck with a "legit" massage place after reading many of the reviews in the massage therapists thread I wanted to try my luck. I was hoping to find a young hot Thai girl to rub some of the knots out of my back and rub out some other things after. I ended up at Best Thai massage otherwise known as Jai Dee massage. I saw a very young very cute Thai girl. She was beyond shy, I could see her nervousness in the way she held herself, spoke and even massaged. I didn't even attempt sibce I could tell that one too many mongers have tired but from the looks of things most, if not all have failed. She gives a decent massage with good pressure but her nervousness made things a bit awkward. But she was very cute and got me in the mood so I thought I would try 1 of 3 girls, my choices were going to be Ping pong from Nirvana, Rin from seven and the one and only Nara at Roses. The reason for these pics is because I had posted a thread a week or so ago about how for years I have had a serious problem with providers either turning me down or giving a less than memorable performance because I have been blessed or maybe cursed (verdict isn't out yet) with a seriously over sized hammer. After this posted I got a couple PM's and I heard good things about all three when it comes to handle large difficult tasks.

First I called Nirvana but ping pong was off. Next I looked at Sevens BP ad and it was all about Amy so I guessed that Rin was not there so I called Roses. It was about 10:15, mama picked up and I asked if Nara was available and she asked when, I told her I was in the area and could come now. She said ok Nara will see you at 11. I was only a few blocks away so I wasted 30/40 minutes driving around and looking for parking. Finally the time had come to I walking up and knock. Mama opens and asks if I have an appointment and I say yes with Nara and give her my name. She says ok you are here for 11:30, I said "no you told me 11". She says ok and walks me to a room takes my HS and leaves the room. I disrobe and prepare for what I'm sure will be one of the most epic sessions ever. 10 minutes goes by and mama knocks on the door and say "sorry Nara will be here to see you in about 20 minutes, would you like to wait, or see other girls?

At this point I over it, but not because the double book but because this is the 2nd time this has happened. About 3/4 months ago, same exact story but I opted for one of the other "nice girls". Once I choose the other girl it was the same story as usual, the girl is young, cute, and seemed to be nice but as soon as I pulled out my not so little buddy she starts gasping and saying the same things I've heard before,"oh no" "too big" "no hunny". Now I'm not an ugly guy and I'm not a dick so I talk my way into her letting me attempt to hit it. And again more of the same, she just can't handle. And like I said I'm not an asshole and definately don't get off by hurting girls. So I settle for a BBBJ, which was good but still not what I was hoping for. And this is why this time I just said no thank you to mama and git my HF. Back and went home.

What unsuccessful night of mongering. I have told myself I will give Roses and Nara 1 more chance (but this is only because of all the good reviews I've read on her) For all you mongers out there if you read this and know of and LMT that give a good massage with some play (the more play the better) or if you know of and MP girls you enjoy a man with plenty of length and girth. Please PM me, I really am in need of some help here. I like the idea of fucking a new young hot AMP girl every week or so, but it looks like that is high unlikely. So at this point I will settle with a hand full of girls that know how to handle size that I can just repeat with.

PLEASE HELP GUYS, I could really use it.

Mahalo.*Yoko at Kison can for sure handle, no doubt about it. And she will love it. You will def be able to pound and get an amazing response. She is shy but not when you are absolutely nailing her.

Some of the other names Mobius mentioned are hit and miss or YMMV.

-Monica at CHM, I've been with her many times. Love her body and love her attitude. She has a tiny pussy, tight and shallow. I have to be very gentle with her. We have had some hot and sensual sex but, never anything close to full on. If you don't know her at all, a guy with a big cock might get the "You should see So&So" routine, "She very new and lovely, she love the big cock".

-Nara at Rose is a sex monster. But I've hurt her. She will trooper through it though. That from what I hear is only a thing she will do if there is some connection. We definitely have a stroke limit in doggy. She won't turn you down the first time I don't think, she will def try you out. You treat her good she will not filter you out or dupe you the next time.

-Page can take it and she will want the pounding too. If you can't pound it out with her, she will respect you less LOL. She enjoys being dominated and manhandled. I still have hurt her to the point we had to take a break.

Blake123
10-04-15, 03:45
-Page can take it and she will want the pounding too. If you can't pound it out with her, she will respect you less LOL. She enjoys being dominated and manhandled. I still have hurt her to the point we had to take a break.Page wasn't able to handle very well, especially in standing MISH and DS. She said painful.

Blake123
10-04-15, 06:01
I would think Nara can handle you no matter how big you are. Page at Rejuve is also no stranger to 'big cock sex'. Shira at Top Spa has a pussy "big as a house".

Nana at Happiness claims to have a weak pussy, so you might strike out with her.

If you don't mind older women, I'm sure Monica at CHM and Yoko at Kison can easily handle massive cock; in fact Yoko will probably fall in love with you!

These are just estimations of course.

Regarding the "nice girl"; in my experience (and this has been very consistent), the "nice girl" is the "sheddy girl" who doesn't want to work and who really needs to find a different line of work. Either that or she is obviously not AMP grade and I don't feel like paying 200 for that (and I've repeated with women much older than her). Whenever mama says "nice girl", I walk.

If you do see Nara, swap digits with her. That's the best way to see her. Mama wants to take appointments but Nara has about 814 customers in direct contact.I've been with Nara only once--about three years ago. After the session, she thanked me for being gentle and not pounding her. Page and Shira cannot handle very well in certain positions. I would suggest ShadyRiver23 go visit one of the escorts--such as that Italian girl in the BP escort ads. Looks like she can handle it.

S Hunter
10-04-15, 13:50
I saw Massage Specialists in cc512. Any play there? Thanks.Most likely not. But YMMV. I have had play there in the past. Haven't been there in a while. Most of the masseuses there looked and acted like angry lesbians.

SurfAndSee
10-05-15, 21:08
Anyone have Jessie's phone number. The posting seems to be expired and don't see a recent one.

Magnod
10-06-15, 02:49
Anyone have Jessie's phone number. The posting seems to be expired and don't see a recent one.Search for 1221 Kapiolani.

Kekehawaii
10-06-15, 03:33
Most likely not. But YMMV. I have had play there in the past. Haven't been there in a while. Most of the masseuses there looked and acted like angry lesbians.I heard they closed last week. Maybe couldn't keep up with their CC competitors that offer play. I went many times. No play but I think two MTs would've if I pursued. They did a lot of butt rubbing and brushing of the friends. I wasn't interested as they were too old and not my type.

KaraSnsd
10-07-15, 19:54
I saw there is a massage place in Koko Marina called Active Sports Masssge. There is a cute young Asian girl, looks athletic and fit. It's probabaly super legit but anyone tried before?

Steven Lee
10-08-15, 00:37
I was wondering if anyone knows of a provider that can take / enjoy fisting (vaginal).

DrMajikLuv69
10-08-15, 05:10
Wondering if this is real?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5256976201.html

Captin Crunch
10-08-15, 13:17

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5256976201.htmlShe is real, but not any good. She has been reviewed many times before.

Captin Crunch
10-08-15, 13:28
Any therapist give a discount on your birthday? Mines is this weekend and looking for a nice massage therapist.

AwabiHunter
10-08-15, 14:29

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5256976201.htmlShe always uses fake pics, it is the mother daughter team that use the 699 #.

AwabiHunter
10-08-15, 14:30
I was wondering if anyone knows of a provider that can take / enjoy fisting (vaginal).You don't mess around huh, Damn idk anyone who can or would but if you find one let us know.

BenZ88
10-08-15, 14:50
You don't mess around huh, Damn idk anyone who can or would but if you find one let us know.Dam. I guess I got to add that in my bucket list! LOL.

NiceBush808
10-08-15, 16:16
She is real, but not any good. She has been reviewed many times before.Will she get naked for you? Has anyone seen her naked? Any Bush?

ByTheBook
10-08-15, 16:47
I was wondering if anyone knows of a provider that can take / enjoy fisting (vaginal).The Fetish thread is on page 2. Give it a look, and pose your question in that thread.

LifetimeLurker
10-08-15, 17:12
I saw there is a massage place in Koko Marina called Active Sports Masssge. There is a cute young Asian girl, looks athletic and fit. It's probabaly super legit but anyone tried before?Haven't been there but I know Lucy, who opened the place, was strictly legit at cc. Good legit massage tho.

Baboozer
10-08-15, 18:22
Any therapist give a discount on your birthday? Mines is this weekend and looking for a nice massage therapist.How about I go hire you one massive polynesian to walk on your back? I go pay them. Imagine. Lmfao! Happy Barfday!

DrMajikLuv69
10-08-15, 19:56
She always uses fake pics, it is the mother daughter team that use the 699 #.Oh okay thanks for the info RE fake picture. I've seen the mother a few years ago in the upper Waipahu area, house was actually closer to Waikele. Anyway was a lame massage; no rhyme or rhythm to the massage. HE was okay. I think she was just renting the room. There were a could kids around the house. FYI there was a legit massage table.

However I have never tried the daughter. Questions: Is her massage and HJ worth it?

H Mobius
10-08-15, 22:03
Will she get naked for you? Has anyone seen her naked? Any Bush?Even if you schedule directly with the daughter, you may still get the mom. You don't want to see the mom naked.

HJ with the daughter was on a case by case but I doubt she'd undress; consider yourself lucky if you even get the daughter and a HJ.

AwabiHunter
10-09-15, 21:35
Even if you schedule directly with the daughter, you may still get the mom. You don't want to see the mom naked.

HJ with the daughter was on a case by case but I doubt she'd undress; consider yourself lucky if you even get the daughter and a HJ.I sampled long ago and got the Mom, then I made appt with the daughter and she tried to switch and have her Mom do and I was like Nah, I had her already I'm leaving and then she said ok ok I will do, daughter is somewhat attractive but zero personality and a shitty HJ, def won't get naked or do BJ or anything else, has bad attitude.

SonOfAMunky
10-10-15, 00:56
Can any brothers help me with finding son kyongs contact info? Much mahalos.

Tundakat
10-10-15, 23:56
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lovely-masseuse-monica/5618070

Anyone sampled? Pic real? Extras?

KaraSnsd
10-11-15, 21:33
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lovely-masseuse-monica/5618070

Anyone sampled? Pic real? Extras?She is previously known as Rika. Works in cc204 a, hiran massage. She is sexy as hell, but she gives the worst massage and no play. She will waste your time.

Da One
10-11-15, 23:05
She is previously known as Rika. Works in cc204 a, hiran massage. She is sexy as hell, but she gives the worst massage and no play. She will waste your time.Very true! But her looks will keep her busy for now. Possibly the reason for the name change? You forgot to mention the roach infestation at Hiran.

SexsSarved9141
10-12-15, 05:50
Has anyone tried these supposed sisters? My BS senses are tingling and I'd like to hear if others have seen them before.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sisters-massage/5622894

SexsSarved9141
10-12-15, 05:53
Again, looking to see comments if any on this new one on BP. Is she part of the infamous Chinese network in CC?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/momocais-waiting-for-you/5581782

Captin Crunch
10-12-15, 10:04
Has anyone tried these supposed sisters? My BS senses are tingling and I'd like to hear if others have seen them before.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sisters-massage/5622894Pics real?

H Mobius
10-12-15, 16:18

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sisters-massage/5622894Same as this. Very fake pics.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/andgtandgtandgtrelax-your-body-and-mindlovely-classy-ladypart-time-independentandltandltandlt/5380156

Not to discredit their descriptions of their bodies and service in the "Sisters" ad though.

VMan808
10-12-15, 21:21
Again, looking to see comments if any on this new one on BP. Is she part of the infamous Chinese network in CC?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/momocais-waiting-for-you/5581782I called and she's at Sisi's place was going to try out let me know if you do!

InHawaii
10-13-15, 01:43

Based on my luck at SiSi's with a past girl. Decided to give it a try again. Arrived and showered, and went back to the room. Almost at the same time Momoca came in, she is very petite, the pics are a fair representation. I am not the best on ages, but late twenties to early thirties. She was a little nervous at first and seemingly new. Asked before every move. Slipped into her native language a few times, but English is good. Massage was ok, she is new, but she really put in the effort. After walking on the back and actually getting a kink out, some attention to the boys and the flip. She disrobe from her sexy little dress. Very nice tiny body, super responsive nipples. Just be gentle with them, and she gets into it. While enjoying this, she was performing a very good HJ. Skipped any oral as she asked and I wanted in. Put on the cover and she climbed on, pretty tight so went slow in CG. After a few, switched to mish at her request, she really gets into it. Did mish then standing mish, for such a tiny girl, she could take a good pounding. Popped in standing mish, clean up with hot towel and left satisfied. She did warm up more as the session went, and progressed to some LFK. Got the feeling the GFE will come out next visit. I will repeat and am sure each session will improve.

BenZ88
10-13-15, 13:50

Based on my luck at SiSi's with a past girl. Decided to give it a try again. Arrived and showered, and went back to the room. Almost at the same time Momoca came in, she is very petite, the pics are a fair representation. I am not the best on ages, but late twenties to early thirties. She was a little nervous at first and seemingly new. Asked before every move. Slipped into her native language a few times, but English is good. Massage was ok, she is new, but she really put in the effort. After walking on the back and actually getting a kink out, some attention to the boys and the flip. She disrobe from her sexy little dress. Very nice tiny body, super responsive nipples. Just be gentle with them, and she gets into it. While enjoying this, she was performing a very good HJ. Skipped any oral as she asked and I wanted in. Put on the cover and she climbed on, pretty tight so went slow in CG. After a few, switched to mish at her request, she really gets into it. Did mish then standing mish, for such a tiny girl, she could take a good pounding. Popped in standing mish, clean up with hot towel and left satisfied. She did warm up more as the session went, and progressed to some LFK. Got the feeling the GFE will come out next visit. I will repeat and am sure each session will improve.How much was the total damage? You can PM me if you wish. Thanks.

Laker Pride
10-14-15, 03:57
Sup all,

New to the scene. Was wondering where all the 20 to 30 yo therapists be. Some good recommendations. Thanks.

DrMajikLuv69
10-14-15, 06:13
Anybody try Sheryl's massage in Ewa Beach?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5266731375.html

AwabiHunter
10-14-15, 15:04
Anybody try Sheryl's massage in Ewa Beach?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5266731375.htmlMassage is average and strictly legit, believe me I've tried, wouldn't let me take off the Tohei cape and had to keep undies on.

AllNuts
10-14-15, 15:37
Anyone have Jessie's phone number. The posting seems to be expired and don't see a recent one.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5267751918.html

Here's her ad.

☎10145;NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW! ☎10145;massage by Jessie ⬅ (1221 kapiolani blvd suite 415).

MAT: 13352.

Clean, quite and comfortable rooms!

Pretty, friendly and highly skill Thai Massage therapist.

Never try never know.

 Services  60 mini for $60 90 mini for $90 .

-Wellness Smooth Oil massage.

-Deep Tissue.

-Swedish light.

-Combination my style *.

-Foot massage.

-Thai mix Sports massage.

Open Daily 10 am-8 pm7 days please call 808-838-9355.

Validated Parking at new location: Hawaii Wellness Spa 1221 Kapiolani Blvd suite 415 Honolulu.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or. By Appointment only please. Best way is by texting. Much Mahalo. 128515;128515;.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

HiPickle
10-14-15, 16:48
Sup all,

New to the scene. Was wondering where all the 20 to 30 yo therapists be. Some good recommendations. Thanks.Until you find rapore with one, most places will have a youngin pic and name. Make an appointment, get there and oh she busy the old saggy lady who no one requests is going to service you today.

VMan808
10-14-15, 17:14
Anyone sample?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/island-day-spa-sensual-exotic-detox-nuru-bodyslide-massage/5260046

Kukui Street
10-14-15, 17:58
Same as this. Very fake pics.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/andgtandgtandgtrelax-your-body-and-mindlovely-classy-ladypart-time-independentandltandltandlt/5380156

Not to discredit their descriptions of their bodies and service in the "Sisters" ad though.Bro, Your Mailbox is full. I'll reply later.

Member #5810
10-14-15, 20:30
Anyone sample?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/island-day-spa-sensual-exotic-detox-nuru-bodyslide-massage/5260046I recall reading that's Stella from previous ads. She does Nuru but with underwear on. Better check and call before wasting your kala. Never saw her myself. Just info I saw.

SurfAndSee
10-14-15, 21:37
Right on. Thanks.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5267751918.html

Here's her ad.

☎10145;NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW! ☎10145;massage by Jessie ⬅ (1221 kapiolani blvd suite 415).

MAT: 13352.

Clean, quite and comfortable rooms!

Pretty, friendly and highly skill Thai Massage therapist.

Never try never know.

 Services  60 mini for $60 90 mini for $90 .

-Wellness Smooth Oil massage.

-Deep Tissue.

-Swedish light.

-Combination my style *.

-Foot massage.

-Thai mix Sports massage.

Open Daily 10 am-8 pm7 days please call 808-838-9355.

Validated Parking at new location: Hawaii Wellness Spa 1221 Kapiolani Blvd suite 415 Honolulu.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or. By Appointment only please. Best way is by texting. Much Mahalo. 128515;128515;.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

DJ Quick
10-14-15, 22:55
Sup all,

New to the scene. Was wondering where all the 20 to 30 yo therapists be. Some good recommendations. Thanks.Tiffany's massage in CC. I've seen the girl SARAH and she is hot. I've heard she used to work as a Thai hostess bar. I have yet to try though. Had Tiffany last week and she is hot too.

MsKing91
10-15-15, 06:21
Tiffany's massage in CC. I've seen the girl SARAH and she is hot. I've heard she used to work as a Thai hostess bar. I have yet to try though. Had Tiffany last week and she is hot too.Would you happen to know the contact no. And what the rates are? PM if you'd like or if you wish to share on here I'm all for it!

HiPickle
10-15-15, 13:53
Tiffany's massage in CC. I've seen the girl SARAH and she is hot. I've heard she used to work as a Thai hostess bar. I have yet to try though. Had Tiffany last week and she is hot too.Perhaps you mean CS? This one? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5260242016.html.

Bikini
10-15-15, 13:53
Would you happen to know the contact no. And what the rates are? PM if you'd like or if you wish to share on here I'm all for it!http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5267851936.html

Hawaii Boy
10-15-15, 14:32
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5267851936.htmlI have been to this place and I saw April. She is a beautiful Thai girl with a great massage but strictly legit. I asked and she said she doesn't do that and I have had luck with other providers who were supposed to be legit but they gave me extras so she must be legit.

HB.

LoseMoney23
10-15-15, 18:11
Sup all,

New to the scene. Was wondering where all the 20 to 30 yo therapists be. Some good recommendations. Thanks.By going to school and getting a real education. You can't massage all your life.

NiceBush808
10-15-15, 18:24

Based on my luck at SiSi's with a past girl. Decided to give it a try again. Arrived and showered, and went back to the room. Almost at the same time Momoca came in, she is very petite, the pics are a fair representation. I am not the best on ages, but late twenties to early thirties. She was a little nervous at first and seemingly new. Asked before every move. Slipped into her native language a few times, but English is good. Massage was ok, she is new, but she really put in the effort. After walking on the back and actually getting a kink out, some attention to the boys and the flip. She disrobe from her sexy little dress. Very nice tiny body, super responsive nipples. Just be gentle with them, and she gets into it. While enjoying this, she was performing a very good HJ. Skipped any oral as she asked and I wanted in. Put on the cover and she climbed on, pretty tight so went slow in CG. After a few, switched to mish at her request, she really gets into it. Did mish then standing mish, for such a tiny girl, she could take a good pounding. Popped in standing mish, clean up with hot towel and left satisfied. She did warm up more as the session went, and progressed to some LFK. Got the feeling the GFE will come out next visit. I will repeat and am sure each session will improve.Does she give good penis massage and is she hairy down there. I like Bush.

Seeker963
10-15-15, 21:54
I recall reading that's Stella from previous ads. She does Nuru but with underwear on. Better check and call before wasting your kala. Never saw her myself. Just info I saw.Squirrel massage is stella. $. 80 nuru with underwear on. Steep price when you could go the AMP route for $$.

I think that she also offers massage and he for $ or $. 20.

My personal opinion is it's was worth me trying it once to check it out but not necessarily worth a repeat, especially at that price.

Are there non-AMP options that people would reccomend for the nuru experience?

DJ Quick
10-15-15, 22:08
Perhaps you mean CS? This one? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5260242016.html.Sorry. You are right. I meant CS.

H Mobius
10-15-15, 23:27
Anyone sample?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/island-day-spa-sensual-exotic-detox-nuru-bodyslide-massage/5260046Look for AwabiHunter's post, it tells you everything you need to consider before hitting the ATM.

HiPickle
10-16-15, 00:33
By going to school and getting a real education. You can't massage all your life.I know a girl who quit her waitress job where she got big tips for a massage "therapist" job pulling in 4 times as much money, and yes, she's legit type, prolly HE every so often. Imagine the popular girls in the full service biz. LOL screw the education. No pun intended. 😉.

LoseMoney23
10-16-15, 17:24
Short thai / Vietnamese girl just barely 5 feet tall. Works indie. Usually from after 12 on Mon wed and Fridays. Tues and thurs she comes in whenever. She's 24 and goes to school. Licensed but extras are on the menu. Drives a white Toyota corolla and parks on the 4th floor. The last number I got was (707) XXX-8865. Goes by the name Tiffany.

Spyda
10-16-15, 19:35
Short thai / Vietnamese girl just barely 5 feet tall. Works indie. Usually from after 12 on Mon wed and Fridays. Tues and thurs she comes in whenever. She's 24 and goes to school. Licensed but extras are on the menu. Drives a white Toyota corolla and parks on the 4th floor. The last number I got was (707) XXX-8865. Goes by the name Tiffany.Phone number not showing. Lose money!

Hawaii Boy
10-16-15, 20:11
I went and saw Beena the other day at CC3903 and she is gorgeous and a great massage. Strictly legit but she is very good looking and a great body.

HB.

Da One
10-16-15, 21:08
I know a girl who quit her waitress job where she got big tips for a massage "therapist" job pulling in 4 times as much money, and yes, she's legit type, prolly HE every so often. Imagine the popular girls in the full service biz. LOL screw the education. No pun intended. .http://honolulu.backpage.com/AdultJobs/want-to-work-paradise-heres-your-chance/5425326 I wonder how accurate the advertised income is?? I know it's a AMP but still the money seems exaggerated?

HiPickle
10-16-15, 22:01
http://honolulu.backpage.com/AdultJobs/want-to-work-paradise-heres-your-chance/5425326 I wonder how accurate the advertised income is?? I know it's a AMP but still the money seems exaggerated?Well, let me break it down a little. Maybe a little exaggeration, yes. Her waitress job, made about 2 k a month not as much tips, so more taxable, massage job about 4 k a month, more in tips, and less hrs. And this is a "Legit" location. If it wasn't "Legit", it would be more like 10 k a month all tips unless your one sought after hottie, then you can prolly double that figure.

Come Again
10-16-15, 23:42
Well, let me break it down a little. Maybe a little exaggeration, yes. Her waitress job, made about 2 k a month not as much tips, so more taxable, massage job about 4 k a month, more in tips, and less hrs. And this is a "Legit" location. If it wasn't "Legit", it would be more like 10 k a month all tips unless your one sought after hottie, then you can prolly double that figure.The question is. How long does she stay legit? She will always be tempted to jump to the dark side. And legit location doesn't always mean completely 100 % legit.

LoseMoney23
10-16-15, 23:57
Phone number not showing. Lose money!Administration blocked it out.

H Mobius
10-17-15, 01:22
http://honolulu.backpage.com/AdultJobs/want-to-work-paradise-heres-your-chance/5425326 I wonder how accurate the advertised income is?? I know it's a AMP but still the money seems exaggerated?This is a sex place so the girl can make 150 a pop if she gives sex; less if just a HJ or "milking session" in the TS room (if they still have that shower room table with the hole for a horse cock).

I don't know how in-demand these particular Gogo Spa girls are, but their FOB Korean and Chinese counterparts in high-volume AMPs who fuck night and day make muku bucks as we all know. Easily 6 figures a year for the high producers.

They are hiring "relaxation therapists", not Massage Therapists. Like the ad says, "It's up to you".

H Mobius
10-17-15, 01:39
Short thai / Vietnamese girl just barely 5 feet tall. Works indie. Usually from after 12 on Mon wed and Fridays. Tues and thurs she comes in whenever. She's 24 and goes to school. Licensed but extras are on the menu. Drives a white Toyota corolla and parks on the 4th floor. The last number I got was (707) XXX-8865. Goes by the name Tiffany.This place":

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5271487834.html

Fake pic from Japanese porn site. I posted my experience months ago: Chinese chick kind of hot, but not as youthful and more of a roughneck type compared to the fake pic. She only wanted her money and gave lame legit touching for 30 minutes, with the "next time better" riff. Personality wasn't the greatest, I never went back.

60 up front (back then she only had 1 hour rates) so no tip for shorting me. Yes, she nagged for more tip.

Or, did you mean to say 1002?

KaraSnsd
10-17-15, 06:25
Short thai / Vietnamese girl just barely 5 feet tall. Works indie. Usually from after 12 on Mon wed and Fridays. Tues and thurs she comes in whenever. She's 24 and goes to school. Licensed but extras are on the menu. Drives a white Toyota corolla and parks on the 4th floor. The last number I got was (707) XXX-8865. Goes by the name Tiffany.I went to 1001 and saw Chinese woman Casey. She is old face, but tight body. Extras massage. I didn't know this was a shared studio with Tiffany, the short big breasted vietnam / thai girl. Is that confirmed that cc1001 is shared with Casey and Tiffany?

H Mobius
10-17-15, 13:10
Administration blocked it out.Best to give the link to the ad, or at least state that it is their "advertised number".

Joe Wood
10-17-15, 14:24
Tiffany works out of 1002, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that is Honolulu massage. An Asian lady and Sabrina the thick Latina that left use to work out of there also.

Casey is next door 1001. She was the one that use to massage with her legs at Asian body massage. BTW, has anyone ever gotten more than a HJ with Casey? I've tried several times but no luck for me.

HiPickle
10-17-15, 14:46
This place":

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5271487834.html

Fake pic from Japanese porn site. I posted my experience months ago: Chinese chick kind of hot, but not as youthful and more of a roughneck type compared to the fake pic. She only wanted her money and gave lame legit touching for 30 minutes, with the "next time better" riff. Personality wasn't the greatest, I never went back.

60 up front (back then she only had 1 hour rates) so no tip for shorting me. Yes, she nagged for more tip.

Or, did you mean to say 1002?Wish that were a real pic, well real provider at that location. Yummm.

KaraSnsd
10-18-15, 00:20
I haven't seen Tiffany, the short viet / Thai girl for a long time. I don't see her ads. It used to be something mentioning a part time student and part time massage. She was really cute and likes to close her eyes when giving hand job. My last session with her was great, I was horny so I just attacked her and got some BJ action and fingerbang her wet pussy. No FS even tho she was dripping. Huge tities for a small girl, not fat and cute dimple face. I wonder where she went. Does she work still? Any contact info? Thanks.

Alohashorts
10-18-15, 03:20
I went to 1001 and saw Chinese woman Casey. She is old face, but tight body. Extras massage. I didn't know this was a shared studio with Tiffany, the short big breasted vietnam / thai girl. Is that confirmed that cc1001 is shared with Casey and Tiffany?Tight body for a 50 yr old Chinese lady. Massages with Knees and does a decent job. Got HE. Starts off sensual. Let me feel the goods. I would guess more is available if you become a regular. One of the better looking gilf bodies in her age range.

Prospecs
10-18-15, 20:24
Did she change her number? I've been trying to make appt. Couple of weeks ago it worked but her schedule was all booked. And now it's says the number has been disconnected. I'm surprise she doesn't have a lot of reviews since her schedule is all booked. Anyways, if you anyone have any info about her phone number and what's on her menu can you guys pm me please? I'll post a review when I go check it out. Thanks in advance.

S Hunter
10-18-15, 22:05
I haven't seen Tiffany, the short viet / Thai girl for a long time. I don't see her ads. It used to be something mentioning a part time student and part time massage. She was really cute and likes to close her eyes when giving hand job. My last session with her was great, I was horny so I just attacked her and got some BJ action and fingerbang her wet pussy. No FS even tho she was dripping. Huge tities for a small girl, not fat and cute dimple face. I wonder where she went. Does she work still? Any contact info? Thanks.Got a link to an ad, Bruddah KaraSnsd?

KaraSnsd
10-19-15, 05:43
Got a link to an ad, Bruddah KaraSnsd?I would like that info myself.

LoseMoney23
10-19-15, 16:23
I haven't seen Tiffany, the short viet / Thai girl for a long time. I don't see her ads. It used to be something mentioning a part time student and part time massage. She was really cute and likes to close her eyes when giving hand job. My last session with her was great, I was horny so I just attacked her and got some BJ action and fingerbang her wet pussy. No FS even tho she was dripping. Huge tities for a small girl, not fat and cute dimple face. I wonder where she went. Does she work still? Any contact info? Thanks.I had the same exact session where she closes her eyes while stroking jr while I stuck my fingers in her wet nani. She has huge titties but shy to show them. Its ok with me. Its her clean shaven nani that I like to play with. She will not do FS but she good to hang with on her days offs.

DeadHead1
10-19-15, 19:48
I had the same exact session where she closes her eyes while stroking jr while I stuck my fingers in her wet nani. She has huge titties but shy to show them. Its ok with me. Its her clean shaven nani that I like to play with. She will not do FS but she good to hang with on her days offs.Did she used to go by the name Nikki? Out of 1508 with Lilly.

PureSexxy
10-19-15, 19:54
Got a link to an ad, Bruddah KaraSnsd?Can you Pm me the link also. Mahalo.

Coffee Bean
10-19-15, 23:44
I had the same exact session where she closes her eyes while stroking jr while I stuck my fingers in her wet nani. She has huge titties but shy to show them. Its ok with me. Its her clean shaven nani that I like to play with. She will not do FS but she good to hang with on her days offs.Would like contact info if anyone like share. I used to see her regularly but changed phone company. Lost Lots if my contacts. So sad. PM okay.

LoseMoney23
10-20-15, 01:49
Did she used to go by the name Nikki? Out of 1508 with Lilly.Yes that's her alright.

Bikini
10-20-15, 02:02
Showed up today for my usual appointment and she was wearing ponytails. Sooo cute! Please don't confuse this Tiffany with the aforementioned one in CC. She's totally legit.

Come Again
10-20-15, 12:47
I had the same exact session where she closes her eyes while stroking jr while I stuck my fingers in her wet nani. She has huge titties but shy to show them. Its ok with me. Its her clean shaven nani that I like to play with. She will not do FS but she good to hang with on her days offs.So. No massage at all? Attack sounds like, just going for it standing up?

Or did you get her down on the table? More detail please.

Come Again
10-20-15, 12:52
Showed up today for my usual appointment and she was wearing ponytails. Sooo cute! Please don't confuse this Tiffany with the aforementioned one in CC. She's totally legit.Sounds boring Snooze.

AwabiHunter
10-20-15, 13:16
I see this place all the time but don't recall reviews, is this Jasmene that used to be on Amana Street? When I google the number for pink orchid it associates with Jasmene on Amana street, however when you look on Rubmaps it shows reviews for Lisa mostly, I can't read reviews because I'm not a member on that site, does anyone know if this is an AMP type place or legit place with extras? Who works there?

Its right down the road from Vicki at Royal massage apparently.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pink-orchid-welcome-to-a-wonderful-massage/2414117

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
10-20-15, 13:21
I keep trying to schedule with Noi but every time I call the woman who answers say she's not in and when I ask when she will be in she says she doesn't know, then I ask to schedule appt and she says just come down and when I said how come you keep using her picture if same isn't working there and she hung up on me.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soft-handfirm-touchmy-real-pic/5083299

Does anyone know if Noi is still in the massage biz?

AwabiHunter
10-20-15, 13:24
I haven't been to keys place in years since it was called Thai Hawaiian, only seen her a couple times as I usually went with her girls, anyone see her recently? I wonder if she would massage in this outfit?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-kay-hot-therapist/3846391

Awabi.

MasterG069
10-20-15, 13:58
I see this place all the time but don't recall reviews, is this Jasmene that used to be on Amana Street? When I google the number for pink orchid it associates with Jasmene on Amana street, however when you look on Rubmaps it shows reviews for Lisa mostly, I can't read reviews because I'm not a member on that site, does anyone know if this is an AMP type place or legit place with extras? Who works there?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pink-orchid-welcome-to-a-wonderful-massage/2414117

Awabi.Just PM'd you.

LoseMoney23
10-20-15, 14:29
I haven't been to keys place in years since it was called Thai Hawaiian, only seen her a couple times as I usually went with her girls, anyone see her recently? I wonder if she would massage in this outfit?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-kay-hot-therapist/3846391

Awabi.If you never ask youll never know. She's hot with that outfit or anything she wears.

LoseMoney23
10-20-15, 14:34
I keep trying to schedule with Noi but every time I call the woman who answers say she's not in and when I ask when she will be in she says she doesn't know, then I ask to schedule appt and she says just come down and when I said how come you keep using her picture if same isn't working there and she hung up on me.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soft-handfirm-touchmy-real-pic/5083299

Does anyone know if Noi is still in the massage biz?No she's not. The person who answers the phone is the wife of the officer that got busted for selling illegal things and within 1000 feet of a school. His butt is toast. In was in the Waiola Street in July and Aug.

Kukui Street
10-20-15, 17:56

Awabi.This is the small place next to the Vietnamese Pho restaurant. Last time I was there, over 5-7 years ago or more, it was run and serviced by Ana, a mature Korean lady. Used to see her in Century Center over 15 years ago, then she did outcall for a while then landed this place. She did bring other MT from time to time. Last time I saw her she was FS. She looked pretty good for her age last time I saw her but can't vouch now. She pretty cool for most part, but can be a bit of a hustler.

DeadHead1
10-20-15, 20:34
No she's not. The person who answers the phone is the wife of the officer that got busted for selling illegal things and within 1000 feet of a school. His butt is toast. In was in the Waiola Street in July and Aug.His girlfriend looks quite boyish.

Jan Fortifore
10-20-15, 21:26
Short thai / Vietnamese girl just barely 5 feet tall. Works indie. Usually from after 12 on Mon wed and Fridays. Tues and thurs she comes in whenever. She's 24 and goes to school. Licensed but extras are on the menu. Drives a white Toyota corolla and parks on the 4th floor. The last number I got was (707) XXX-8865. Goes by the name Tiffany.

I haven't seen Tiffany, the short viet / Thai girl for a long time. I don't see her ads. It used to be something mentioning a part time student and part time massage. She was really cute and likes to close her eyes when giving hand job. My last session with her was great, I was horny so I just attacked her and got some BJ action and fingerbang her wet pussy. No FS even tho she was dripping. Huge tities for a small girl, not fat and cute dimple face. I wonder where she went. Does she work still? Any contact info? Thanks.

Tiffany works out of 1002, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that is Honolulu massage. An Asian lady and Sabrina the thick Latina that left use to work out of there also.

Casey is next door 1001. She was the one that use to massage with her legs at Asian body massage. BTW, has anyone ever gotten more than a HJ with Casey? I've tried several times but no luck for me.May I have the contact info for Tiffany at 1002 CC too, please? PM okay. Rates paid for time are also appreciated.

Jan Fortifore.

Bigred808
10-20-15, 21:59
This is the small place next to the Vietnamese Pho restaurant. Last time I was there, over 5-7 years ago or more, it was run and serviced by Ana, a mature Korean lady. Used to see her in Century Center over 15 years ago, then she did outcall for a while then landed this place. She did bring other MT from time to time. Last time I saw her she was FS. She looked pretty good for her age last time I saw her but can't vouch now. She pretty cool for most part, but can be a bit of a hustler.
I used to see her a while back. She used to be above A's barber shop then move to current location. Let's mited menu if we remember but sentual.

S Hunter
10-20-15, 22:09
This is the small place next to the Vietnamese Pho restaurant. Last time I was there, over 5-7 years ago or more, it was run and serviced by Ana, a mature Korean lady. Used to see her in Century Center over 15 years ago, then she did outcall for a while then landed this place. She did bring other MT from time to time. Last time I saw her she was FS. She looked pretty good for her age last time I saw her but can't vouch now. She pretty cool for most part, but can be a bit of a hustler.Haven't seen Anna in many many years. First saw her at Ohana. She was in a dress and commando. Everything was available. When I saw her at the Fern Street place. First time got HJ. After that, she was legit only. But she like when I massaged her and felt her up. So I never went back.

Joe Wood
10-21-15, 00:15
So. No massage at all? Attack sounds like, just going for it standing up?

Or did you get her down on the table? More detail please.She can provide a pretty good massage plus extra. I don't see her ad anymore nor do I know the ad currently for the location. Anyone want to share the info? Play while you are on the table as she does her closed eye ritual. She moves away if you touch her boobs but never tried below the border. Good to know she allows that.

H Mobius
10-21-15, 01:14

Awabi.It is a place similar to Asia Spa, right around the same building's corner:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-hour-no-rushall-new/5529933

I haven't checked recently but you're right no one seems to report. It may be a dive. It is near the cigarette shop.

As for the tangents you encountered, I did not see that but this place is definitely not Springtime Massage. Yes, it is in close proximity to Vicky's building.

Unit420
10-21-15, 03:43
Anyone tried pinky? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-is-the-key-to-tranquility-pinky-back/3669963.

AwabiHunter
10-21-15, 13:02
If you never ask youll never know. She's hot with that outfit or anything she wears.Kay isn't really a looker but their is something to be said about her big Titties and nice thick legs, I would for sure go if she massaged in that dress with only a thong underneath, but I think she is strictly legit with small kind teasing? Never heard of any Braddah getting play with her and I've seen quite a few of her girls over the years and I always asked them if Kay played and they all said NO, so not sure if they didn't want to lose Biz to the boss lady or were afraid of getting into trouble about saying she played or just were telling the straight truth?

Honolulu1
10-21-15, 13:07
It is a place similar to Asia Spa, right around the same building's corner:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-hour-no-rushall-new/5529933

I haven't checked recently but you're right no one seems to report. It may be a dive. It is near the cigarette shop.

As for the tangents you encountered, I did not see that but this place is definitely not Springtime Massage. Yes, it is in close proximity to Vicky's building.At H Möbius, it's been years since I been there. I remember seeing Lisa, just went for massage only. Nice gal as I remembered. Not sure if she has additional help there or it's just her. Place only opens from Mon to Sat, closed on Sundays.

AwabiHunter
10-21-15, 13:12
This is the small place next to the Vietnamese Pho restaurant. Last time I was there, over 5-7 years ago or more, it was run and serviced by Ana, a mature Korean lady. Used to see her in Century Center over 15 years ago, then she did outcall for a while then landed this place. She did bring other MT from time to time. Last time I saw her she was FS. She looked pretty good for her age last time I saw her but can't vouch now. She pretty cool for most part, but can be a bit of a hustler.I don't like being hustled but I might check her out, apparently the one running it now is named Lisa wonder if she used to go by Anna or if is different all together, in any case when I check out I will post.

Honolulu1
10-21-15, 13:15
Kay isn't really a looker but their is something to be said about her big Titties and nice thick legs, I would for sure go if she massaged in that dress with only a thong underneath, but I think she is strictly legit with small kind teasing? Never heard of any Braddah getting play with her and I've seen quite a few of her girls over the years and I always asked them if Kay played and they all said NO, so not sure if they didn't want to lose Biz to the boss lady or were afraid of getting into trouble about saying she played or just were telling the straight truth?I agree Awabi, if I recall, didn't she have a kid couple years ago?? I could be wrong, maybe that explains the big Titties, post pregnancy. When it was still called Thai Hawaiian, when lots of the gals did HJ and when they stopped servicing Happy Endings, I stop going. All I remember was HJ releases, no other play that I knew would exist at this place. I used to see lots of posts of "Oh how they wish Kay and her Princesses would succumb to the Darkside! Never happened, from what I gathered still legit place for massage.

AwabiHunter
10-21-15, 13:15
She can provide a pretty good massage plus extra. I don't see her ad anymore nor do I know the ad currently for the location. Anyone want to share the info? Play while you are on the table as she does her closed eye ritual. She moves away if you touch her boobs but never tried below the border. Good to know she allows that.Yes Braddah Joe Wood that's the same exact experience I got from her, closed eye ritual, slurping mouth sounds, slutty eyes look but when you tried to tough her ass or anywhere she pulled away, she also talked really dirty and said how horny she was etc. But wouldn't go beyond HJ, shit maybe only the GQ Braddahs got more than most?

AwabiHunter
10-21-15, 13:22
I agree Awabi, if I recall, didn't she have a kid couple years ago?? I could be wrong, maybe that explains the big Titties, post pregnancy. When it was still called Thai Hawaiian, when lots of the gals did HJ and when they stopped servicing Happy Endings, I stop going. All I remember was HJ releases, no other play that I knew would exist at this place. I used to see lots of posts of "Oh how they wish Kay and her Princesses would succumb to the Darkside! Never happened, from what I gathered still legit place for massage.I'm not sure about a kid but I wouldn't doubt it, a friend of mine said her seen her with a Haole dude at some Thai restaurant in line a couple years back holding hands so she must have been in a relationship or still is? On all her pics thou she doesn't wear a ring. Maybe the ring scratches up Tohei eels so she leaves it off?

Yup I stopped going to Thai Hawaiian for the same reason, all of a sudden all the girls stopped doing HJ's at one point almost every girl did it except Kay and Stacy from what I remember and Princess is that "Pinky"? I've never had her so don't know, the best was Nan, now DT at CS damn I had her Bra off and her in panties once thought for sure I was going to bang her right then and there she was the ultimate tease great HJ but nothing more.

Honolulu1
10-21-15, 13:28
I'm not sure about a kid but I wouldn't doubt it, a friend of mine said her seen her with a Haole dude at some Thai restaurant in line a couple years back holding hands so she must have been in a relationship or still is? On all her pics thou she doesn't wear a ring. Maybe the ring scratches up Tohei eels so she leaves it off?

Yup I stopped going to Thai Hawaiian for the same reason, all of a sudden all the girls stopped doing HJ's at one point almost every girl did it except Kay and Stacy from what I remember and Princess is that "Pinky"? I've never had her so don't know, the best was Nan, now DT at CS damn I had her Bra off and her in panties once thought for sure I was going to bang her right then and there she was the ultimate tease great HJ but nothing more.Yeah, not sure if she still has a SO in her life. Maybe that explains the latest pics, or is it another decoy and ploy to be mesmerized to setting up an appointment for Ah Blue Ball Fever. My reference to PRINCESSES is used to describe her girls. Kay, Stacy, Nan, Pinky, etc. LOL, maybe Kay is succumbing to the Dark Side, with the release of Star Wars. LOL, yeah we only wish this and it's only in our dreams.

AwabiHunter
10-21-15, 14:40
Yeah, not sure if she still has a SO in her life. Maybe that explains the latest pics, or is it another decoy and ploy to be mesmerized to setting up an appointment for Ah Blue Ball Fever. My reference to PRINCESSES is used to describe her girls. Kay, Stacy, Nan, Pinky, etc. LOL, maybe Kay is succumbing to the Dark Side, with the release of Star Wars. LOL, yeah we only wish this and it's only in our dreams.Yeah maybe doesn't have SO now, she sure is dressing sexy these days. Yeah, Stacy had the sluttiest look ever but she was a no go.

H Mobius
10-21-15, 16:21
I agree Awabi, if I recall, didn't she have a kid couple years ago?? I could be wrong, maybe that explains the big Titties, post pregnancy. When it was still called Thai Hawaiian, when lots of the gals did HJ and when they stopped servicing Happy Endings, I stop going. All I remember was HJ releases, no other play that I knew would exist at this place. I used to see lots of posts of "Oh how they wish Kay and her Princesses would succumb to the Darkside! Never happened, from what I gathered still legit place for massage.Too bad these places don't realize who really pays the rent. TH was up in the highrise, moved around a bit, and landed down in 204 where they don't seem to get a lot of business. I find that place a bit suffocating.

As Awabi said, they do seem to like their Caucasian men; I've only seen girls with them, and there was usually a huge age difference. Either the guy looked like a senior citizen, or was much younger than her and looked like a Chippendale's dude. I once saw Thai Papaya Nikki hop on the back of a motorcycle driven by some young buck; that was a sight.

Silentone
10-21-15, 16:22
Yeah maybe doesn't have SO now, she sure is dressing sexy these days. Yeah, Stacy had the sluttiest look ever but she was a no go.Saw Kay recently and everything was legit. Play can still be had at her place.

LoseMoney23
10-21-15, 16:57
Too bad these places don't realize who really pays the rent. TH was up in the highrise, moved around a bit, and landed down in 204 where they don't seem to get a lot of business. I find that place a bit suffocating.

As Awabi said, they do seem to like their Caucasian men; I've only seen girls with them, and there was usually a huge age difference. Either the guy looked like a senior citizen, or was much younger than her and looked like a Chippendale's dude. I once saw Thai Papaya Nikki hop on the back of a motorcycle driven by some young buck; that was a sight.Was the motorcycle on two wheels or just pop wheeling out the center?

LoseMoney23
10-21-15, 17:01
Yes Braddah Joe Wood that's the same exact experience I got from her, closed eye ritual, slurping mouth sounds, slutty eyes look but when you tried to tough her ass or anywhere she pulled away, she also talked really dirty and said how horny she was etc. But wouldn't go beyond HJ, shit maybe only the GQ Braddahs got more than most?She'd spit on your dick and proceed to sensual HJ after a good massage.

LifetimeLurker
10-21-15, 18:40
Anyone tried pinky? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-is-the-key-to-tranquility-pinky-back/3669963.I am not sure but believe it's been reported self-service only. Too lazy to search for it, but based on her place of work no play is the most likely.

H Mobius
10-21-15, 18:44
Was the motorcycle on two wheels or just pop wheeling out the center?Oops, was that you?

No, wasn't popping wheelies (not on CC property, anyway) but did launch pretty hard.

LocalGuy808
10-22-15, 01:45
Kay isn't really a looker but their is something to be said about her big Titties and nice thick legs, I would for sure go if she massaged in that dress with only a thong underneath, but I think she is strictly legit with small kind teasing? Never heard of any Braddah getting play with her and I've seen quite a few of her girls over the years and I always asked them if Kay played and they all said NO, so not sure if they didn't want to lose Biz to the boss lady or were afraid of getting into trouble about saying she played or just were telling the straight truth?I knew her from around 15 years ago when she was hustling drinks in kalihi at blue ocean and thai garden. God how I miss those joints. Hooked up with her maybe 10 years ago when she first started TH. Gave me couple shots of tequila and we got into 69. She like slow licking. Didn't get to FS but was fun. She was really hot back then. Had a thick body and booty. She looks like she has put on quite a few pounds. Haven't contacted her over the years.

Ernestm
10-22-15, 01:50
I am not sure but believe it's been reported self-service only. Too lazy to search for it, but based on her place of work no play is the most likely.It may be YMMV! She gives a soft sensual massage and nice HE. She counts the tip in front of you and then asks for more.

Mongers Rus
10-22-15, 05:34
I went and saw Beena the other day at CC3903 and she is gorgeous and a great massage. Strictly legit but she is very good looking and a great body.

HB.I concur, Beena is a good therapist. Cute, nice body, great massage, legit. Too bad she left and went back to Thailand. Said she was here for only couple months to help out 3903. She told me she's not sure when she's coming back, but she loves Hawaii.

Rus.

DrMajikLuv69
10-22-15, 06:48
I am not sure but believe it's been reported self-service only. Too lazy to search for it, but based on her place of work no play is the most likely.YMMV. It's about connection and chemistry! I tip Pinky between 120 to 160.

DrMajikLuv69
10-22-15, 06:57
Cc3203 was Thai Hawaiian Massage a long long time ago. Lots of great memories in the old THM Cc3203! However now it's a new massage place, so new that the place has no name. Young girl in her 30's answered the door. Not sure of her age; it was dark with a lot of red lights. I thought I was going to LMT establishment but when I saw the red light, I kind knew what was up. The Chinese girl thar answered the door; slim build, long black hair. Very pleasant, friendly and sweet voice. She introduced herself as Yuri. She was cute. She asked me to wait in the room for 5 minutes. I made it clear I wanted a massage. After all; I really did need a good therapeutic massage. Then Yuri takes me to a different room to meet a tall Chinese girl named Cherry. Yuri collects HF. 6.

Model: Cherry.

L: 6 could be more if used make up.

A:10.

S:7 could be more.

Looks: Chinese, slim average build. Approximately 5'8" maybe 5'9". Cherry is tall. Note: She was not wearing heels. Weight maybe 135 lbs? Seas slash Dees. Nice read lingerie. Long black hair. No make up, however if she wore make up, could increase her looks score.

Attitude: friendly; she smiled a lot. GPRS; Good Public Relationship Skills; complements, Cherry likes muscles. Her English is limited, but if you have patience basic communication is good.

Service: Cherry massage my neck, back, butt, legs and did a decent job. Then she massage my butt and upper thighs more. She asked me to flipped over. Cherry massaged my arms, shoulders and Chest. This is where she demonstrated her GPRS. She then slowly moved to abs and upper thigh. Moby was already up from the butt massage. Cherry asked "do you want?" I said "yes". She ask "how much you tip?" I told her. 6 then she lubed up Moby. Moby spat all over my chest and nearly missed my face! Got to roam play with Kitty. Would I repeat? Maybe. Note; I can AND know of many other Thai and Chinese massage places that give therapeutic massages and awesome HJ with MSOG for the same. 6 plus. 6 equals $. 2 fee.

Positive note; she really liked the kitty play and got wet.

Took selfie standup shower. Yuri said they don't have a name for the 3203 place yet. Maybe call it the Chinese Hawaiian Massage? Similar to the OLD Thai Hawaiian Massage that used to occupy that space in CC.

BTW I think more is available but I didn't ask.

DeepShot
10-22-15, 14:54
When Kay left the room it was mor fun. I had three girls come in once each one taking turned jerking me off. Couple Girls took off their clothes fiv and cum on tits. Two BBBJ but the hot ones did HJ with lots of touching and wet pussies.

One used to follow me into the shower and play with, my boner I thought for sure I would fuck her but no go.

They said they learned from when there were young that Caucasian men were better than Thai, so they marry any kine old, young no matter. Many are divorced.

Kay is married and has a kid. At least. That was true a couple years ago.

Nan, pan, tran, A, Am, tammie, may, Pam and couple more who names I forget all choke the chicken. Lots of fiv and one girl took my load in her mouth so horny. Forget her name but she was wet and said she wanted my to drink my juice. It all stopped abruptly when one of the girls allegedly got busted or so the story goes.

I'm not sure about a kid but I wouldn't doubt it, a friend of mine said her seen her with a Haole dude at some Thai restaurant in line a couple years back holding hands so she must have been in a relationship or still is? On all her pics thou she doesn't wear a ring. Maybe the ring scratches up Tohei eels so she leaves it off?

Yup I stopped going to Thai Hawaiian for the same reason, all of a sudden all the girls stopped doing HJ's at one point almost every girl did it except Kay and Stacy from what I remember and Princess is that "Pinky"? I've never had her so don't know, the best was Nan, now DT at CS damn I had her Bra off and her in panties once thought for sure I was going to bang her right then and there she was the ultimate tease great HJ but nothing more.

H Mobius
10-22-15, 19:58
Cc3203 was Thai Hawaiian Massage a long long time ago. Lots of great memories in the old THM Cc3203! However now it's a new massage place, so new that the place has no name. Young girl in her 30's answered the door. Not sure of her age; it was dark with a lot of red lights. I thought I was going to LMT establishment but when I saw the red light, I kind knew what was up. The Chinese girl thar answered the door; slim build, long black hair. Very pleasant, friendly and sweet voice. She introduced herself as Yuri. She was cute. She asked me to wait in the room for 5 minutes. I made it clear I wanted a massage. After all; I really did need a good therapeutic massage. Then Yuri takes me to a different room to meet a tall Chinese girl named Cherry. Yuri collects HF. 6.

Model: Cherry.

L: 6 could be more if used make up.

S:7 could be more.

Looks: Chinese, slim average build. Approximately 5'8" maybe 5'9". Cherry is tall. Note: She was not wearing heels. Weight maybe 135 lbs? Seas slash Dees. Nice read lingerie. Long black hair. No make up, however if she wore make up, could increase her looks score.

Attitude: friendly; she smiled a lot. GPRS; Good Public Relationship Skills; complements, Cherry likes muscles. Her English is limited, but if you have patience basic communication is good.

Service: Cherry massage my neck, back, butt, legs and did a decent job. Then she massage my butt and upper thighs more. She asked me to flipped over. Cherry massaged my arms, shoulders and Chest. This is where she demonstrated her GPRS. She then slowly moved to abs and upper thigh. Moby was already up from the butt massage. Cherry asked "do you want?" I said "yes". She ask "how much you tip?" I told her. 6 then she lubed up Moby. Moby spat all over my chest and nearly missed my face! Got to roam play with Kitty. Would I repeat? Maybe. Note; I can AND know of many other Thai and Chinese massage places that give therapeutic massages and awesome HJ with MSOG for the same. 6 plus. 6 equals $. 2 fee.

Positive note; she really liked the kitty play and got wet.

Took selfie standup shower. Yuri said they don't have a name for the 3203 place yet. Maybe call it the Chinese Hawaiian Massage? Similar to the OLD Thai Hawaiian Massage that used to occupy that space in CC.

BTW I think more is available but I didn't ask.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-relaxing21/5635612

When their ads first came out (quite a bit of them), they were apparently calling themselves something like "Hot Hawaii", "Hot Honolulu", and "Smile Hawaii". Another member posted indicating confusion with the Smile spa in Kakaako. Not long after that, it seems they went nameless. I thought I saw an ad where they call themselves the "Sisters" massage, maybe they should stick with that. Even though they're not, the 'Sisters' fantasy is a strong and common one.

Yes, much more is available; it's a 60 + 140 place but she probably held back since you specified massage only. Next time do Yuri doggy.

DeadHead1
10-22-15, 21:37
I am not sure but believe it's been reported self-service only. Too lazy to search for it, but based on her place of work no play is the most likely.All about the $ she used to make me pop in the beginning and after massage. Sure she still would.

AwabiHunter
10-22-15, 22:46
When Kay left the room it was mor fun. I had three girls come in once each one taking turned jerking me off. Couple Girls took off their clothes fiv and cum on tits. Two BBBJ but the hot ones did HJ with lots of touching and wet pussies.

One used to follow me into the shower and play with, my boner I thought for sure I would fuck her but no go.

They said they learned from when there were young that Caucasian men were better than Thai, so they marry any kine old, young no matter. Many are divorced.

Nan, pan, tran, A, Am, tammie, may, Pam and couple more who names I forget all choke the chicken. Lots of fiv and one girl took my load in her mouth so horny. Forget her name but she was wet and said she wanted my to drink my juice. It all stopped abruptly when one of the girls allegedly got busted or so the story goes.Hahaha, you sure know that place my Braddah, yup it was like one week I was getting HJ with FIV and next week same girl said leave undies on no play I was like what are you Bi Polar? And went a few times with different girls and all same so stopped join g there.

H Mobius
10-22-15, 23:20
Hahaha, you sure know that place my Braddah, yup it was like one week I was getting HJ with FIV and next week same girl said leave undies on no play I was like what are you Bi Polar? And went a few times with different girls and all same so stopped join g there.Too bad they didn't grandfather-in the "real" customers previously established as "safe".

IRock2701
10-23-15, 01:43
YMMV. It's about connection and chemistry! I tip Pinky between 120 to 160.So does that mean you're paying $. 80 - $$. 20 for a massage and a HE?! Thats kind if steep! Or do you mean $. 20 to $. 60 total?

DrMajikLuv69
10-23-15, 03:04
So does that mean you're paying $. 80 - $$. 20 for a massage and a HE?! Thats kind if steep! Or do you mean $. 20 to $. 60 total?Clarification: total is $. 2 to $. 6.

HF is. 6.

Tip is. 6 to $. There is a reason for this type of tip.

She is a YMMV.

DrMajikLuv69
10-23-15, 06:13
Too bad these places don't realize who really pays the rent. TH was up in the highrise, moved around a bit, and landed down in 204 where they don't seem to get a lot of business. I find that place a bit suffocating.

As Awabi said, they do seem to like their Caucasian men; I've only seen girls with them, and there was usually a huge age difference. Either the guy looked like a senior citizen, or was much younger than her and looked like a Chippendale's dude. I once saw Thai Papaya Nikki hop on the back of a motorcycle driven by some young buck; that was a sight.Cc204 a is still a "happy place"!

Those girls like more than just Caucasian men.

AwabiHunter
10-23-15, 13:03
Too bad they didn't grandfather-in the "real" customers previously established as "safe".I guess Kay didn't trust girls judgement on making those calls and shut down the whole program.

IRock2701
10-23-15, 14:51
I think I remember seeing reviews, but the search engine won't search for only 3 letters
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5280637268.html

ByTheBook
10-23-15, 16:06
I think I remember seeing reviews, but the search engine won't search for only 3 letters
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5280637268.htmlWhen posting reviews of Amy-use-Amyy. Problem solved.

IRock2701
10-23-15, 16:12
When posting reviews of Amy-use-Amyy. Problem solved.Tried that, didn't work. Also tried ammy.

H Mobius
10-23-15, 19:40
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5280637268.htmlLook at the most recent discussion on her (involving Cruzin87, myself and Blake) in the Craigslist thread. It mirrors old discussions buried in the MT and Legit threads AFAIK.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5280637268.html

NotNow2
10-23-15, 21:11
I haven't seen Tiffany, the short viet / Thai girl for a long time. I don't see her ads. It used to be something mentioning a part time student and part time massage. She was really cute and likes to close her eyes when giving hand job. My last session with her was great, I was horny so I just attacked her and got some BJ action and fingerbang her wet pussy. No FS even tho she was dripping. Huge tities for a small girl, not fat and cute dimple face. I wonder where she went. Does she work still? Any contact info? Thanks.Brother KaraSnsd,

I saw Tiffany a couple of times earlier this year. Nice sensual massage, FIV, Great HJ. Never made to BJ. Was it BBBJCIM? A lot of chatter about her recently online. She must have upped her game. I know I've got her card somewhere. Will look again this weekend. When I changed phones not all of my numbers transferred.

Any more details on her advanced service would be appreciated. She drops down to BJ? Or gets on the table. Any DATY? Will shoot the number over to you once I find it.

Mahalo.

DrMajikLuv69
10-23-15, 22:57
I guess Kay didn't trust girls judgement on making those calls and shut down the whole program.There are girls that part of The New Program. Missy is part of the new program. If you can find chemistry and make a connection. You will be very Happy in the End.

IRock2701
10-23-15, 23:12
Look at the most recent discussion on her (involving Cruzin87, myself and Blake) in the Craigslist thread. It mirrors old discussions buried in the MT and Legit threads AFAIK.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5280637268.htmlOh duh! It's only on the first page on the Craigslist advertiser reviews thread.

Thanks bruddah. Oh well wishful thinking.

Hiho07
10-24-15, 01:38

Yup I stopped going to Thai Hawaiian for the same reason, all of a sudden all the girls stopped doing HJ's at one point almost every girl did it except Kay and Stacy from what I remember and Princess is that "Pinky"? I've never had her so don't know, the best was Nan, now DT at CS damn I had her Bra off and her in panties once thought for sure I was going to bang her right then and there she was the ultimate tease great HJ but nothing more.So where does Nancy work now?

Joe Wood
10-24-15, 03:10

Nan, pan, tran, A, Am, tammie, may, Pam and couple more who names I forget all choke the chicken. Lots of fiv and one girl took my load in her mouth so horny. Forget her name but she was wet and said she wanted my to drink my juice. It all stopped abruptly when one of the girls allegedly got busted or so the story goes.Do you guys know if May that use to work at TH with the boob job went back to Thailand or still here working somewhere else? I use to like seeing her. She gave a good massage with stretching and HJ only. Never got more. She did let me feel the new man made boobs when she got it done but she was very sensative. Like you guys said, memories of the good ol days there.

ByTheBook
10-24-15, 07:57
Tried that, didn't work. Also tried ammy.It did not work because no one has posted a review using Amyy. You will have to read through all the post concerning Amyy. You are why I asked Mongers, to use the last letter of a provider's name, if she uses a 3-letter name. Be the first to post a review of Amyy. Mahalo. Admin has posted why this site does not recognize providers who use a 2-letter or 3-letter name.

Asstro
10-24-15, 11:42
I agree Awabi, if I recall, didn't she have a kid couple years ago?? I could be wrong, maybe that explains the big Titties, post pregnancy. When it was still called Thai Hawaiian, when lots of the gals did HJ and when they stopped servicing Happy Endings, I stop going. All I remember was HJ releases, no other play that I knew would exist at this place. I used to see lots of posts of "Oh how they wish Kay and her Princesses would succumb to the Darkside! Never happened, from what I gathered still legit place for massage.Several years ago after Tammy, the cop's wife was arrested at Kays / Thai Hawaiian, all Thai girls were scared straight. The tide is turning and they are realizing they are losing good cash to the Chinese and AMP's. There is good demand, and they need to learn that anything goes behind closed doors.

Mongers need to help the situation by being discreet, and not posting the names of who does HE.

Honolulu1
10-24-15, 13:26

Nan, pan, tran, A, Am, tammie, may, Pam and couple more who names I forget all choke the chicken. Lots of fiv and one girl took my load in her mouth so horny. Forget her name but she was wet and said she wanted my to drink my juice. It all stopped abruptly when one of the girls allegedly got busted or so the story goes.Thanks for confirming about Kay having a kid. Didn't know she was married? Kay, if your reading, you sure was a weeks worth of discussion this week! Lots of reminiscing!

LoseMoney23
10-24-15, 14:32
Do you guys know if May that use to work at TH with the boob job went back to Thailand or still here working somewhere else? I use to like seeing her. She gave a good massage with stretching and HJ only. Never got more. She did let me feel the new man made boobs when she got it done but she was very sensative. Like you guys said, memories of the good ol days there.May got rid of the man mades and went to a smaller size. She's the innocent looking QUEEN of HJS. Think she's going thru a divorce and is here on the island.

LoseMoney23
10-24-15, 14:39
So where does Nancy work now?She's Tina now and still does HE. She's has other girls also working for her. She posts a lot because I think she's has no customers. Besides her pictures are all touched up on her ads. She's not that young anymore. Mid 40's.

Ogohunter
10-24-15, 17:39
Wondering if this is a real pic. Anybody try yet? I searched the number but got nothing.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-from-guam-here-100-percent-real-photo/3502179

Aloha OH.

Chevy427
10-24-15, 17:44
She's Tina now and still does HE. She's has other girls also working for her. She posts a lot because I think she's has no customers. Besides her pictures are all touched up on her ads. She's not that young anymore. Mid 40's.Thanks for the info.

Visited her place at CS few times, massage was ok, never got any hint or tease, even her girl Kona.

Hadn't been back lately, but will try again. Haha.

Cruizin87
10-24-15, 18:12
Tried that, didn't work. Also tried ammy.It's in the craigslist advertiser couple of post's down.

Alawai
10-24-15, 18:43
Several years ago after Tammy, the cop's wife was arrested at Kays / Thai Hawaiian, all Thai girls were scared straight. The tide is turning and they are realizing they are losing good cash to the Chinese and AMP's. There is good demand, and they need to learn that anything goes behind closed doors.

Mongers need to help the situation by being discreet, and not posting the names of who does HE.Presently, does anyone know if Tammy is doing massages and how may I reach her? Back a few years ago, I used to enjoy her massages and then she just disappeared.

DeepShot
10-24-15, 19:11
I wasn't the only one who got BBBJ from her. Nice perky titties too.

She did go straight, but she ant the only one who suck dick there back then. That was a good time, nice looking Thai women.

Presently, does anyone know if Tammy is doing massages and how may I reach her? Back a few years ago, I used to enjoy her massages and then she just disappeared.

H Mobius
10-24-15, 19:29
There is good demand, and they need to learn that anything goes behind closed doors.That's what I'm trying to tell them but they use the "Mama come inside room" BS riff. In all my years, never ONCE did ANYONE ever even crack open the door.

InHawaii
10-25-15, 01:38
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/body-relaxing-beautiful-chinese-roes-23olds-and-cherry-27olds-w/5630855

Something about her smile, what can be seen just kept pulling me to try. So glad I did. Entered and was greeted by Yuri, has such a nice smile and seemed really fun right off the get go. And by the way. Very very hot body. Thin smooth figure with see's maybe the's. Hard to be certain, but they are great. Started with a very good massage and was roaming with the hands. Junior was already ready to play before the flip. On the turn over, Yuri asked what I wanted, of course everything, the lingerie came off and I was staring at such a great body. Got some BBBJ but just had to taste, put her on her back and started daty Yuri really got into it and shook with a O. Got the cover on and went mish with dfk the entire time, she held tight and so did I, didn't even think of switching positions, felt to good and intimate. Popped and stayed holding and shaking together for a bit. Hot towel clean up and usual damage. The entire session, Yuri was smiling and joking, such a sweet and fun personality to go with a killer body. Without question, found my ATF and a regular repeat. Often.

Ogohunter
10-25-15, 01:51
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/body-relaxing-beautiful-chinese-roes-23olds-and-cherry-27olds-w/5630855

Something about her smile, what can be seen just kept pulling me to try. So glad I did. Entered and was greeted by Yuri, has such a nice smile and seemed really fun right off the get go. And by the way. Very very hot body. Thin smooth figure with see's maybe the's. Hard to be certain, but they are great. Started with a very good massage and was roaming with the hands. Junior was already ready to play before the flip. On the turn over, Yuri asked what I wanted, of course everything, the lingerie came off and I was staring at such a great body. Got some BBBJ but just had to taste, put her on her back and started daty Yuri really got into it and shook with a O. Got the cover on and went mish with dfk the entire time, she held tight and so did I, didn't even think of switching positions, felt to good and intimate. Popped and stayed holding and shaking together for a bit. Hot towel clean up and usual damage. The entire session, Yuri was smiling and joking, such a sweet and fun personality to go with a killer body. Without question, found my ATF and a regular repeat. Often.
Real BP pic? Age, height, weight, Nationality (ie Korean, Japanese, Chinese) and L. A. S would help also. Thank you for the review. Been keeping away from CC for a while but would consider visiting based upon your review.

Aloha OH.

LoseMoney23
10-25-15, 03:31
Presently, does anyone know if Tammy is doing massages and how may I reach her? Back a few years ago, I used to enjoy her massages and then she just disappeared.Tammy has been the owner of Thai Angels and puts a lot of fake pictures of girls that work for her. Its CC 1508 Tammy comes and goes to collect the $$ Her ad is the HEAVENLY MASSAGE.

She does massage but only to her special clients. Don't want to go back to court again like Ta at CC 2402.

Poiuy2
10-25-15, 06:28

Something about her smile, what can be seen just kept pulling me to try. So glad I did. Entered and was greeted by Yuri, has such a nice smile and seemed really fun right off the get go. And by the way. Very very hot body. Thin smooth figure with see's maybe the's. Hard to be certain, but they are great. Started with a very good massage and was roaming with the hands. Junior was already ready to play before the flip. On the turn over, Yuri asked what I wanted, of course everything, the lingerie came off and I was staring at such a great body. Got some BBBJ but just had to taste, put her on her back and started daty Yuri really got into it and shook with a O. Got the cover on and went mish with dfk the entire time, she held tight and so did I, didn't even think of switching positions, felt to good and intimate. Popped and stayed holding and shaking together for a bit. Hot towel clean up and usual damage. The entire session, Yuri was smiling and joking, such a sweet and fun personality to go with a killer body. Without question, found my ATF and a regular repeat. Often.What place is this? Is it Sisi's?

DrMajikLuv69
10-25-15, 12:06
It's in the craigslist advertiser couple of post's down.Model: Missy.

L:8.

Looks: 5'4" weighs apx 105 lbs. Small Ays or Bees. Dark tan. Young apx age 25.29 at the most.

Attitude: lesbian attitude, but willing play both sides; willing to accommodate.

Service: therapeutic and sensual HJ. Will allow roam. Likes dirty talk.

Will repeat. Likes to play with the mud hole but not a full on oil check, more like partial check.

H Mobius
10-25-15, 15:58
Came across this link:

http://onlineathens.com/mobile/2015-10-23/winder-police-arrest-two-women-massage-parlor-license-suspended

Does Hawaii have "Masturbation For Hire" charges? Or do our girls just get busted for "Lewdness"?

Was wondering about it, in light of the recent discussions of places and girls who no longer give HJ or left Hawaii.

Interesting how Lina advertises her Blue Sky business, in Atlanta.

InHawaii
10-25-15, 16:09
Real BP pic? Age, height, weight, Nationality (ie Korean, Japanese, Chinese) and L. A. S would help also. Thank you for the review. Been keeping away from CC for a while but would consider visiting based upon your review.

Aloha OH.I am horrible at Asian women ages, but I Would say under 30, no makeup on like I got her unprepared and still looked great, Japanese, without heels 5'4, maybe 110. I will never give a number for looks, to subjective, but for my eyes, great looking, as far as S and A. Probably best I have had to date. Almost didn't want to post and hopefully keep to myself, but that wouldn't be fair.

InHawaii
10-25-15, 16:10
What place is this? Is it Sisi's?Not SiSi's place, but I won't post room numbers, give a call for the info.

Honolulu1
10-25-15, 16:19
Came across this link:

http://onlineathens.com/mobile/2015-10-23/winder-police-arrest-two-women-massage-parlor-license-suspended

Does Hawaii have "Masturbation For Hire" charges? Or do our girls just get busted for "Lewdness"?

Was wondering about it, in light of the recent discussions of places and girls who no longer give HJ or left Hawaii.

Interesting how Lina advertises her Blue Sky business, in Atlanta.H Möbius, interesting question you brought up, I'll let others comment on that.

Interesting article. It was definately a sting operation. All you mama sans, caution don't advertise on social media, too much information may be shared.

AllNuts
10-25-15, 18:10
Presently, does anyone know if Tammy is doing massages and how may I reach her? Back a few years ago, I used to enjoy her massages and then she just disappeared.I had a massage from Tammy a couple months ago, she wasn't into doing any HE but handed the job off to one of her workers and watch if you wanted LOL.

IRock2701
10-25-15, 21:25
Model: Missy.

Looks: 5'4" weighs apx 105 lbs. Small Ays or Bees. Dark tan. Young apx age 25.29 at the most.

Attitude: lesbian attitude, but willing play both sides; willing to accommodate.

Will repeat. Likes to play with the mud hole but not a full on oil check, more like partial check.I'm interested! Could you please PM info or ad!

DrMajikLuv69
10-25-15, 22:21
I'm interested! Could you please PM info or ad!IRock2701 she doesn't post all the time but she works at Cc204. Missy post ads then stops posting for a week or so, the post again. Normally post in CL and BP. Cc204 has various ads and numbers so just call Cc204. Here is a picture. See attached.

LoseMoney23
10-26-15, 01:33

Will repeat. Likes to play with the mud hole but not a full on oil check, more like partial check.Where is this Missy at? Really interested PM me and Ill give you other places to try out.

H Mobius
10-26-15, 02:16
H Mobius, interesting question you brought up, I'll let others comment on that.

Interesting article. It was definitely a sting operation. All you mama sans, caution don't advertise on social media, too much information may be shared.I've been informed by a highly trusted member that, very briefly, the law they have in Atlanta is a rose by another name here, so yes Hawaii law can be interpreted as such and the girl can get in trouble for masturbating a customer who turns out to be a UC.

Personally I don't push; just count my lucky stars and tip accordingly.

H Mobius
10-26-15, 02:28

Will repeat. Likes to play with the mud hole but not a full on oil check, more like partial check.Curious. I wonder what caused her to pull such an extreme 180 like that, as she was previously known as a legit MT who was a blue-baller at best. There has got to be more to it than "chemistry" and "making a connection".

Perhaps she ran into difficulties and needs more money faster. Hopefully nothing happened to her family and she just miraculously got horny.

Tsunami808
10-26-15, 02:56
Went to cc 32 03. There were 2 Chinese ladies talking.

First lady 5'7" 140 36 b flat butt.

Greeted me at door, took me to room, collected hf. 60.

Lame massage on back 90% above hip bone.

Told me flip, lame HJ. 60.

Will not repeat. Should have gone thai or mp.

DrMajikLuv69
10-26-15, 04:37
Where is this Missy at? Really interested PM me and Ill give you other places to try out.Cc204. You can PM if you like and we can talk why some of the older mangs only get blue balls treatment, and thus are never happy in the end.

Nana plays too, good butter face and butter bod.

IRock2701
10-26-15, 05:56
IRock2701 she doesn't post all the time but she works at Cc204. Missy post ads then stops posting for a week or so, the post again. Normally post in CL and BP. Cc204 has various ads and numbers so just call Cc204. Here is a picture. See attached.Ya, I remember her ads. I'll be on the lookout.

DrMajikLuv69
10-26-15, 09:56
Curious. I wonder what caused her to pull such an extreme 180 like that, as she was previously known as a legit MT who was a blue-baller at best. There has got to be more to it than "chemistry" and "making a connection".

Perhaps she ran into difficulties and needs more money faster. Hopefully nothing happened to her family and she just miraculously got horny.Aloha. Curious. Perhaps we should start a new thread called the "Speculation Thread". Hopefully nothing happened to her family. Blessing to you brother. Be safe. Be eazy.

Mahaloz.

Honolulu1
10-26-15, 11:52
Curious. I wonder what caused her to pull such an extreme 180 like that, as she was previously known as a legit MT who was a blue-baller at best. There has got to be more to it than "chemistry" and "making a connection".

Perhaps she ran into difficulties and needs more money faster. Hopefully nothing happened to her family and she just miraculously got horny.We converted one to the DARK SIDE! Yes! Guess Missy's phone going to blow up this week if she posts her ad.

AwabiHunter
10-26-15, 12:46
IRock2701 she doesn't post all the time but she works at Cc204. Missy post ads then stops posting for a week or so, the post again. Normally post in CL and BP. Cc204 has various ads and numbers so just call Cc204. Here is a picture. See attached.What place is cc204? Isn't that Kays place?

I texted her about 6 months ago and she said she only worked at night, is that still the case?

Bukake King
10-27-15, 03:35
I've been Mongering for a long time, as well as love a great Thai massage from those great, cute, sexy, tanned Thai therapists. Almost 100% all legit. But this past year. I don't know what it is, maybe business is hard, or their realizing where the money is. But I've been getting some HE actions from several Thai places in CC. Places that I frequent for years and all legit. All of a sudden I've been getting some HE without even asking, because I'm thinking no way. But damnnnn, Surprise! Good thing I even had extra cash to give.

Unfortunately I can't disclose these places or therapists. It took a lot of time and money. So you fellow mongers just have to keep mongering.

It helps that I get "legit" massages every week and tip pretty decent. Sometime if I'm sore, I'll go twice a week. In between this I'll check out AMPs for the guarantee action.

Work hard Mongers, It'll come.

Buka.

John Ross
10-27-15, 06:18
It'll be an interesting day at Century Center today. The City & County will have inspectors in the building this morning checking a lot of the units that are rented. They are looking to see if units are being used for residences or businesses. They are hunting for additional revenue from property taxes and want to change classification from residence to commercial. I don't know where the city is getting all these inspectors, so there may be some brought in from other departments. I was called last week asking if I can let them in my units, I told them to contact my tenants directly. What a pain in the ass!.

Blake123
10-27-15, 06:42
What place is cc204? Isn't that Kays place?

I texted her about 6 months ago and she said she only worked at night, is that still the case?That's her place. She does work nights.

AwabiHunter
10-27-15, 12:43
That's her place. She does work nights.Thanks Blake.

AwabiHunter
10-27-15, 12:52
I've been Mongering for a long time, as well as love a great Thai massage from those great, cute, sexy, tanned Thai therapists. Almost 100% all legit. But this past year. I don't know what it is, maybe business is hard, or their realizing where the money is. But I've been getting some HE actions from several Thai places in CC. Places that I frequent for years and all legit. All of a sudden I've been getting some HE without even asking, because I'm thinking no way. But damnnnn, Surprise! Good thing I even had extra cash to give.

Unfortunately I can't disclose these places or therapists. It took a lot of time and money. So you fellow mongers just have to keep mongering.

It helps that I get "legit" massages every week and tip pretty decent. Sometime if I'm sore, I'll go twice a week. In between this I'll check out AMPs for the guarantee action.

Work hard Mongers, It'll come.

Buka.Its the economy Bro, not as many mongers have the same disposable cash as pre 2008 and for any MT's reading this post if you haven't noticed the Competition is getting Fierce, its no different in any other business you have to fight for market share and if it takes dropping prices or offering better services then that's what it takes, in addition to this, many people are under the impression the economy is doing well because the Stock market is doing fairly ok and hasn't crashed yet, I do tons of market research and invest in various market segments and I'm telling you now the market is in for a big wakeup call shortly for those of you who don't follow it closely, so I would presume that much more services will be offered if they haven't been already to keep up with the competition.

All you MT's out their reading, if you have any Korean Bar girl buddies who are veterans, ask them what happened when the Vietnamese bars can into town and ask all bar girl ladies what happened when the AMP's started showing up 20 years ago, their business has consistently declined and lots either got into the AMP thing or switched careers.

AwabiHunter
10-27-15, 13:00
It'll be an interesting day at Century Center today. The City & County will have inspectors in the building this morning checking a lot of the units that are rented. They are looking to see if units are being used for residences or businesses. They are hunting for additional revenue from property taxes and want to change classification from residence to commercial. I don't know where the city is getting all these inspectors, so there may be some brought in from other departments. I was called last week asking if I can let them in my units, I told them to contact my tenants directly. What a pain in the ass!.Yourre right that's going to be real interesting, Um Um so you live here but have 14 beds? Can you please explain?

Why are their red lights everywhere and massage tables?

I wonder how many owners don't know what their apartments are really being used for.

Can you imagine if you took a UV light to some of those rooms heheheh.

IRock2701
10-27-15, 13:04
That's her place. She does work nights.Does she go by another name? I texted last night and asked who was working, but she only said Cee, Sunny, and Lulu.

LoseMoney23
10-27-15, 15:11
Yourre right that's going to be real interesting, Um Um so you live here but have 14 beds? Can you please explain?

I wonder how many owners don't know what their apartments are really being used for.

Can you imagine if you took a UV light to some of those rooms heheheh.Youd find your DNA all over the place hehehe.

H Mobius
10-27-15, 23:05
Yourre right that's going to be real interesting, Um Um so you live here but have 14 beds? Can you please explain?

Can you imagine if you took a UV light to some of those rooms heheheh.Maybe they'll try to get the inspector to look the other way re: changing classification by giving a free HJ or BJ.

Seriously though, won't they need some sort of written instrument in-hand giving them the authority to carry out this type of "inspection"? Otherwise these girls can just BS their way out of meeting.

John Ross
10-28-15, 00:16
Youd find your DNA all over the place hehehe.Great, I can't get that image out of my head. Now, I'm going to have to change the new floors out again when my tenants move.

Maybe they'll try to get the inspector to look the other way re: changing classification by giving a free HJ or BJ.

Seriously though, won't they need some sort of written instrument in-hand giving them the authority to carry out this type of "inspection"? Otherwise these girls can just BS their way out of meeting.That would have been interesting as the person that called me was a lady, and it seems like she was one of the people doing the inspection. The City Real Property Assessment office sent out a form a few months ago asking about the use of the apartment. They were primarily looking for short term rentals, and requested copies of the current lease.

Member #5092
10-28-15, 01:31
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5286429338.html any info on this one.PM Much mahalo.

H Mobius
10-28-15, 02:31
Great, I can't get that image out of my head. Now, I'm going to have to change the new floors out again when my tenants move.

That would have been interesting as the person that called me was a lady, and it seems like she was one of the people doing the inspection. The City Real Property Assessment office sent out a form a few months ago asking about the use of the apartment. They were primarily looking for short term rentals, and requested copies of the current lease.So if the lease is the typical 1 year length, they'll back-off? What about massage girls who do use the unit as their residence?

Tenants are required to be given 48 hours notice to access their apartment, and many of these women are street-smart quick-thinkers.

John Ross
10-28-15, 02:49
So if the lease is the typical 1 year length, they'll back-off? What about massage girls who do use the unit as their residence?

Tenants are required to be given 48 hours notice to access their apartment, and many of these women are street-smart quick-thinkers.It has to be 100% residential usage, no massage or other business operated out of the unit. They said you could apply for a change as long as the new lease specifies residential only. The massage girls won't really care about inspectors changing the use classification, until they figure out it will increase their rent. Of course, any change will take a year to take effect.

Next time you're in the building, ask the girl if their place got inspected.

Blake123
10-28-15, 03:21
Does she go by another name? I texted last night and asked who was working, but she only said Cee, Sunny, and Lulu.I don't think so. That's the only name I've heard her use in the past 5+ years. She is the owner, so maybe she didn't feel like working that night. Or maybe she wanted to divert some business to her girls.

Honolulu1
10-28-15, 03:45
It has to be 100% residential usage, no massage or other business operated out of the unit. They said you could apply for a change as long as the new lease specifies residential only. The massage girls won't really care about inspectors changing the use classification, until they figure out it will increase their rent. Of course, any change will take a year to take effect.

Next time you're in the building, ask the girl if their place got inspected.With this new ruling, it may force them out of CC and hopefully establish in areas all around the island. No way of bribing inspectors I guess especially if they female. Thanks John Ross on this update CC info.

AwabiHunter
10-28-15, 12:42
Maybe they'll try to get the inspector to look the other way re: changing classification by giving a free HJ or BJ.

Seriously though, won't they need some sort of written instrument in-hand giving them the authority to carry out this type of "inspection"? Otherwise these girls can just BS their way out of meeting.I don't think you can just go and do it with out a court order and proper notification.

Bikini
10-28-15, 13:58
It'll be an interesting day at Century Center today. The City & County will have inspectors in the building this morning checking a lot of the units that are rented. They are looking to see if units are being used for residences or businesses. They are hunting for additional revenue from property taxes and want to change classification from residence to commercial. I don't know where the city is getting all these inspectors, so there may be some brought in from other departments. I was called last week asking if I can let them in my units, I told them to contact my tenants directly. What a pain in the ass!.Jasmine removed all her HHK ads. Is this temporary, I hope?

Bigred808
10-28-15, 14:25
Miki's back at Angie on amana street until angie gets back. Really boney. Still give a good BJ and very vocal. Everything covered. She can ride but man it hurts when doing mish. Feels like pounding on bare bone.

DeepShot
10-28-15, 14:42
Inspections been done before, even all around town to enforce permits for construction work. It's fundraising for the the city.

They encourage commercial use because they want more tax dollahs.

It'll be an interesting day at Century Center today. The City & County will have inspectors in the building this morning checking a lot of the units that are rented. They are looking to see if units are being used for residences or businesses. They are hunting for additional revenue from property taxes and want to change classification from residence to commercial. I don't know where the city is getting all these inspectors, so there may be some brought in from other departments. I was called last week asking if I can let them in my units, I told them to contact my tenants directly. What a pain in the ass!.

LoseMoney23
10-28-15, 15:49
Jasmine removed all her HHK ads. Is this temporary, I hope?Apple the one got caught for tax evasion by the IRS and her husband killed himself. Samething here is CC. Under the radar.

LoseMoney23
10-28-15, 16:22
Had Wa two weeks ago for a session. Good massage for tiny therapist. Tried to ask politely for HE. Denied.

While leaving saw I think the owner Dawg dressed in black eating so decided to start a conversation saying hi and Wa was good. She was having I guess lunch on a plate and eating with NO utensils if you know what I mean. Anyway I guess in Laos they all eat with fingers LOL.

Kukui Street
10-28-15, 22:24
It'll be an interesting day at Century Center today. The City & County will have inspectors in the building this morning checking a lot of the units that are rented. They are looking to see if units are being used for residences or businesses. They are hunting for additional revenue from property taxes and want to change classification from residence to commercial. I don't know where the city is getting all these inspectors, so there may be some brought in from other departments. I was called last week asking if I can let them in my units, I told them to contact my tenants directly. What a pain in the ass!.I have never heard of C&C inspectors entering a unit like that, especially a renter. As renter in the past, I have never let anyone in I did not want in, including my landlord. If the building is zoned a certain way, would it not take a change in the building codes / classifications, rather than a unit by unit inspection? And if someone is using the space incorrectly, then is not the onus put on the owner or building mgmt. To evict them?

Century Center has commercial interspersed with residential. How does that work?

John Ross
10-29-15, 00:09
I have never heard of C&C inspectors entering a unit like that, especially a renter. As renter in the past, I have never let anyone in I did not want in, including my landlord. If the building is zoned a certain way, would it not take a change in the building codes / classifications, rather than a unit by unit inspection? And if someone is using the space incorrectly, then is not the onus put on the owner or building mgmt. To evict them?

Century Center has commercial interspersed with residential. How does that work?The City wants more revenue so buildings like Century Center are an easy target. You can have residential and commercial in the building, but most of the units in the tower are classified as residential. When the city reclassifies them as commercial, the tax base quadruples from $3 per $1000 to $12 per $1000.

If you ask me, it is chickenshit, but expect increases in the property tax base because that is the City's main source of revenue. With costs for rail spiraling out of control, it is only going to get worse.

Hawaii Boy
10-30-15, 17:04
Is this new blood or a rename? Her name is Maysa and she works out of 2403.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5292963688.html

Any play or extras.

HB.

Coffee Bean
10-30-15, 19:32

Any play or extras.

HB.Looks like Vera is hiring hot girls. Went in to see Jaymi and saw some cute girls there. Have to try Maysa when Jaymi and Vera not there. Still think Vera is so sexy. Just wish her massage was harder.

Hawaii Boy
10-30-15, 19:36
Looks like Vera is hiring hot girls. Went in to see Jaymi and saw some cute girls there. Have to try Maysa when Jaymi and Vera not there. Still think Vera is so sexy. Just wish her massage was harder.Do you have any intel on extras offered by anyone or do you have a good relationship with Vera or Jaime where they would tell you?

I need to go over to that place. I think Neny works out of there also.

HB.

LoseMoney23
10-31-15, 02:16

Any play or extras.

HB.Been there Maysa is not the girl in photo. Good massage no towel facing down. Uses towel on flip. No hint of play. Jamie is about 4 10 mid 30's No hint of play either.