PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Blake123
06-30-15, 03:53
I had been around since Hula hands days.If that's the case, you've been mongering for a loooong time.

DiggityDang
06-30-15, 04:55
Is she one of the girls in the ad pics? Thanks for TOFTT!Raiden, local girl is 2 pics on top. My therapist not in da pics...

DiggityDang
06-30-15, 04:58
Is that the local girl in the top two pics? Does she really look that good?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5099106901.htmlSuksuk, yup that's her. Looks just like her with some muscular legs. Go sampo! I will when I get a chance.

Jerotix
06-30-15, 05:17
Suksuk, yup that's her. Looks just like her with some muscular legs. Go sampo! I will when I get a chance.Thats Noe from Aloha Sun Spa great massage.

BigBoar44
06-30-15, 05:30
Hey Brother Tacoman808.

Yes, Makamae is still there, Leeward Massage Therapy behind Cutter Ford. Super nice lady, very strong and very skilled!

I've been to Bangkok Thai too. Lose money! Too bad there aren't more MTs out Aiea / Pearl City side.I agree Makamae gives a great massage and stretches you out as well. Haven't seen her in awhile may have to stop in soon since my back is tight. Too bad she doesn't offer extras I'd love to sample that.

BB44.

Blake123
06-30-15, 05:55
I've seen the lady boys perform in Thailand. Half of them was hard to suspect they were former males. The surgery was that good. Oh yes. I remember that when I lived in Thailand. During my time there. I was approached by a few very friendly lady boys (known as katoy in Thai) on the street. Very hard to differentiate. A few samlar drivers I knew tipped me off and saved me.

Kekehawaii
06-30-15, 09:00
BTW you still hitting the AMPs, me I'm in jail occ.LOL. No AMPs and freebies. I stay in jail too. Halawa. What happened to skinman?

Junior Knight
06-30-15, 10:39
Aloha my fellow monger brothers!

Been out of the scene for a while, but back for a few months stronger than ever.

I've seen these girls post on BP and CL and wanted to see if anyone can kokua with info.

I've gone way back in this threads archives but haven't found any real hits for these providers.

Most of these posts are very recent, so they should still be up to view.

Any info will help and will trade some info for a few great CC providers that I have toftt'd with and had success. Please PM me.

Monica- if that's even her real pic (since she's so hot):

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...monica/3846391

Aliyah- also if that's even her real pic (since she's hot too):

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...aliyah/4975948

Ajna- her posts say professional only etc, but boasts kundalini (which may elude to tantra, lingam, etc.).

I also spoke to her on the phone. She's a cute girl and from my research, tall, like 6' tall!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5094550600.html

Much Mahalos and be safe!

JK.

Zzzzzzz
06-30-15, 14:34
What is the damage for self service?

Does she leave the room? Does she stay and watch? Maybe give some "Encouragement"?I didn't take her up on the offer, but she'd stay and watch. I don't know if she'd expect a bigger tip or offer any jerkoff instructions or encouragement.

OneShort
06-30-15, 20:35
LOL. No AMPs and freebies. I stay in jail too. Halawa. What happened to skinman?Idk, good boy now, duce got a live in freebie, fun days are over.

Hawaii Boy
06-30-15, 21:01
I keep seeing the ads for the Mango Spa and I was wondering about the pretty Asian chick in the ads. I think her name is Paula and I wonder has anyone got anywhere with her? Is this another lame massage place with no play?

HB.

Chevy427
06-30-15, 22:41
Any brother visited this tall blonde girl named Emma lately?

I had her once when she was working out of a physical therapy office on Liliha St few years ago, covered with towel & strictly legit, no hint of play so I never ask & didn't return. Massage skill was average, but she has big tits & round bubble butt, too bad she no play, I wonder if she stays the same or some brothers corrupted her to the dark side. LOL.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/9am-early-bird-massage-special-in-honolulu-oahu-hawaii-hi/5034930

Mahalo.

Junior Knight
06-30-15, 23:28
Is that the local girl in the top two pics? Does she really look that good?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5099106901.htmlYup she looks exactly like her pic. Ask for Noe: pronounced- "No. " She is decent at massage, good conversationalist if you want to talk and will honor the HE if asked for tactfully and polite, even on first visit if she likes you.

Her butt is awesome and boobies are real. Touching is ok over clothes, YMMV under. Just play it cool.

Just don't fall for the bait and switch from the owner. So don't take "no-Noe" for an answer.

JK.

Suksukboi808
06-30-15, 23:58
Yup she looks exactly like her pic. Ask for Noe: pronounced- "No. " She is decent at massage, good conversationalist if you want to talk and will honor the HE if asked for tactfully and polite, even on first visit if she likes you.

Her butt is awesome and boobies are real. Touching is ok over clothes, YMMV under. Just play it cool.

Just don't fall for the bait and switch from the owner. So don't take "no-Noe" for an answer.

JK.Thanks everyone for the info. Wow she is hot. Might give her a try this weekend.

Seeker963
07-01-15, 00:56
I didn't take her up on the offer, but she'd stay and watch. I don't know if she'd expect a bigger tip or offer any jerkoff instructions or encouragement.If the massage is decent at 60 with self service I would see it as a deal.

So many times I gotten a massage and a horrible HE for $100 or $120 and left thinking, I could have saved the money and done it myself rather then going through a bad experience. Nothing worse IMHO than a painful jack hammer HE with an impatient provider repeated telling you to finish and thinking that to speed it up they should jack hammer harder and more painfully.

So to me 60 and a self service that you would have done at home anyways with a pretty girl who is "encouraging" and maybe rubbing other parts of your body, allowing roaming, or any body contact works in my book.

On the mainland I saw a masseuse who gave a decent massage but also allowed self service with a lot of touching the balls, pressing her boobs against me, blowing in my ear, rubbing nipples etc. She explained that touching junior was illegal and could lose her license. But it was okay to touch elsewhere as its her job to touch everywhere else on my body as a part of the massage. Said that if a guy started jerking, what was she supposed to do,? Other than ask him to leave and / or wait for him to finish then tell him not to come back.

Damage was 60+ 20 tip that I gave because of the confort of the arrangement, also being licensed and in a legit setting there was no walk of shame or worry of getting caught being in the wrong place.

I am intrigued by this possibility here in honolulu with this provider or others if the arrangement exists at the right price. If I am paying 100 or more for self service I might as well go else where and get the HE. Just like paying 200 for a HE and thinking you should just hit up an AMP.

So you guys that have done the self service thing with this providers, what was the damage?

Are there masseuses in Honolulu that do what I described rather the just the tease and blue balls?

HahahaoKazuya
07-01-15, 02:57
I actually thought the same. Never tried to go any further just in case. I've seen the lady boys perform in Thailand. Half of them was hard to suspect they were former males. The surgery was that good. Up close when you could take pictures with them, only then you could tell. Adam's apple was still noticeable. Also broad shoulders. One of the girls I know there said her friend was a former guy. She / he met a tourist while clubbing, fell in love, and made her friend swear not to mention her former gender. Said the surgery was that good that the guy couldn't tell he had a pecker once.I guess I wasn't the only one thinking both were lady boys. I wonder if Lilly is a lady boy? I'll see what response I get. Roll tide.

Gargoyles1
07-01-15, 14:46

I had her once when she was working out of a physical therapy office on Liliha St few years ago, covered with towel & strictly legit, no hint of play so I never ask & didn't return. Massage skill was average, but she has big tits & round bubble butt, too bad she no play, I wonder if she stays the same or some brothers corrupted her to the dark side. LOL.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/9am-early-bird-massage-special-in-honolulu-oahu-hawaii-hi/5034930

Mahalo.Funny she used the same words as Emma I. Halawa. I actually think she only change the number. Something like copy and paste I think.

Pokesqd
07-01-15, 15:44
Funny she used the same words as Emma I. Halawa. I actually think she only change the number. Something like copy and paste I think.I had a decent massage with HJ at the end. She does not do FS. She live on a steep hill left side going up the hill, like going up to Camp Smith.

She has a vegetable garden in her back yard of the house.

Emma is a nice korean MILF 40's.

Poke.

HaYn1
07-01-15, 17:01
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5100517298.html

Went to this place last night, took the 90 min. Full body massage, Parked got validation for parking only problem is they give you stickers for the amount your getting the massage for. Not for parking walking up the extra time. Besides she went way over the time. Korean woman 45 - to late 50's. It's a 1 bedroom apt. In century center. Someone else was there getting a massage in the room. I was left in the parlor area. Asked if I wanted a shower I took one before I came. Got undressed as she watched, got on the massage table I really like these tables with your head in a donut thing and not on some pillow where your face is getting stuffed or your switching your head back and forth for comfort. Anyway massage started with towel over my back started with a lot of pushing on my back stretching. Off came the towel oil was added to my back and butt and rubbing started, then a lot of elbow use. Wasn't too happy at the start pressure was all elbow followed with rubbing. My back still sore today, went in next morning still the same needing another massage. On the flip she went straight to my inner legs rubbed against Junior stood up she then put a towel over my face and Junior. Cont. With more elbows at my 90 minutes. She told me what area I wanted her to work on my chest or legs for the last 10 minutes. I said legs, a lot of foot massage again rubbing my inner legs rubbing against Junior. He was standing at attention I saw her licking her lips she looked up at me with the towel on my face thinking I couldn't see. And she just kept rubbing that area like she wanted to do something. She then came by me ear and said If I wanted a shower. I said no. She grab a hot towel came back and wiped me down funny was she paid so much attention to Junior tugging saying so big. LOL I said his waiting for you. Just then the other door opened with the other person coming out of the room. She said next time tell me. LOL told her I didn't have to Junior was telling you all along. You could have just wrapped your lips on him. Getting dressed she kept wiping me down playing with Junior. But the other girl walked in to talk to her so she stopped. All in all Massage a 5 I don't mind elbows as long as my pain is gone by the time I leave. Looks 5-6 she's ok looking. I want to see what the other girl looked like by the way it wasn't her in the pic that worked on me. Damage 90 plus tip.

P.S. S Is it just me or does every floor small like someone is smoking out 420 action? Sorry not the best review writing. Have any questions feel free to P. M me.

George111
07-01-15, 17:09

Mahalo.I remember her when she was at Century Center, always legit. But I recalled a post, someone did their own and she just watched.

Chevy427
07-01-15, 18:30
I remember her when she was at Century Center, always legit. But I recalled a post, someone did their own and she just watched.Wow!! I never know she used to work at CC, I wondered if that was at Kay's place or Best Thai. Haha.

So she's not against self service.

Kaimuki
07-01-15, 18:36

Mahalo.Chev, you need to clear your inbox.

Seeker963
07-01-15, 18:50
I remember her when she was at Century Center, always legit. But I recalled a post, someone did their own and she just watched.Another "watcher". LOL.

Will take that over a tease that leaves you high and dry.

Nuts M
07-01-15, 22:31
Thanks everyone for the info. Wow she is hot. Might give her a try this weekend.She wasn't there on Sun.

No Noe.

AwabiHunter
07-01-15, 22:34

Went to this place last night, took the 90 min. Full body massage, Parked got validation for parking only problem is they give you stickers for the amount your getting the massage for. Not for parking walking up the extra time. Besides she went way over the time. Korean woman 45 - to late 50's. It's a 1 bedroom apt. In century center. Someone else was there getting a massage in the room. I was left in the parlor area. Asked if I wanted a shower I took one before I came. Got undressed as she watched, got on the massage table I really like these tables with your head in a donut thing and not on some pillow where your face is getting stuffed or your switching your head back and forth for comfort. Anyway massage started with towel over my back started with a lot of pushing on my back stretching. Off came the towel oil was added to my back and butt and rubbing started, then a lot of elbow use. Wasn't too happy at the start pressure was all elbow followed with rubbing. My back still sore today, went in next morning still the same needing another massage. On the flip she went straight to my inner legs rubbed against Junior stood up she then put a towel over my face and Junior. Cont. With more elbows at my 90 minutes. She told me what area I wanted her to work on my chest or legs for the last 10 minutes. I said legs, a lot of foot massage again rubbing my inner legs rubbing against Junior. He was standing at attention I saw her licking her lips she looked up at me with the towel on my face thinking I couldn't see. And she just kept rubbing that area like she wanted to do something. She then came by me ear and said If I wanted a shower. I said no. She grab a hot towel came back and wiped me down funny was she paid so much attention to Junior tugging saying so big. LOL I said his waiting for you. Just then the other door opened with the other person coming out of the room. She said next time tell me. LOL told her I didn't have to Junior was telling you all along. You could have just wrapped your lips on him. Getting dressed she kept wiping me down playing with Junior. But the other girl walked in to talk to her so she stopped. All in all Massage a 5 I don't mind elbows as long as my pain is gone by the time I leave. Looks 5-6 she's ok looking. I want to see what the other girl looked like by the way it wasn't her in the pic that worked on me. Damage 90 plus tip.

P.S. S Is it just me or does every floor small like someone is smoking out 420 action? Sorry not the best review writing. Have any questions feel free to P. M me.Sunny is the one in the picture and based on your description of her age 45-late 50's for sure it wasn't Sunny, the other girl was probably Sunny, did you get a name of who massaged you?

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
07-01-15, 22:45
LOL. No AMPs and freebies. I stay in jail too. Halawa. What happened to skinman?Wow are you serious my Braddah they let you cruise the USASG site while in the can?

Thats cool.

AwabiHunter
07-01-15, 22:52
Bros, I wanted to change things up and get a massage with HE instead of the usual AMP. I wanted to see the local girl but she was all booked so instead opted for whoever. I figured I give it a try. Mama said young girl so I said shoots! Got there and young Chinese girl lets me in. She was chubby but nice. I said WTF and just get a massage. Massage was not really good in the beginning. She used her knees and slided up and down my back with lotion. I could feel some prickles of her leg hair. I was thinking, maybe I should just stop her and leave. But I decided to give her a chance. As the massage went on, I began to drift away. Maybe the massage was getting therapeutic? Next thing I know she is dripping lotion on my ass crack and I feel her finger go up my butt. It felt pretty good in the beginning but then she started thrusting hard and shoving her finger up my ass like I was fingerbanging some hoe in HS. I actually felt violated and started to make head motions to her that I did not approve. She asked me if everything was ok and I told her no. She pulled out and said to flip. On the flip she gave HJ and I had a hard time finishing. I had to imagine and fantasize to finish. Showered up and left. Will not repeat. $ total.

Before I left I saw the local girl and chatted with her as I dressed. She seems super cool and I would go back only to see her.

Peace, DD.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5099106901.htmlThats so fricken funny bro, she started burying her finger knuckle deep in your ass without asking, fricken that's nuts man I would have said WTF is up with you and asked her if I could finger bang her ass.

John Ross
07-01-15, 22:53
P.S. S Is it just me or does every floor small like someone is smoking out 420 action? Sorry not the best review writing. Have any questions feel free to P. M me.Were you on the 6th floor? I was looking at a condo there and when my Realtor and I got out of the elevator, the smell hit us like a ton of bricks.

AwabiHunter
07-01-15, 23:02

P.S. S Is it just me or does every floor small like someone is smoking out 420 action? Sorry not the best review writing. Have any questions feel free to P. M me.Maybe all the Hoes smoking out and getting Horny and Hungry for Sausage and Eggs.

Awabi.

MCSeven
07-02-15, 07:52

Mahalo.Saw her when she was on Kapahulu above the mope shop. She gave the feel that something might happen, neva did. She oiled and rubbed deep into the legs and near but that was about it. Think she has one kid, saw kid stuff around her massage studio. Legit Massage and not that good.

Pokesqd
07-02-15, 13:30
Saw her when she was on Kapahulu above the mope shop. She gave the feel that something might happen, neva did. She oiled and rubbed deep into the legs and near but that was about it. Think she has one kid, saw kid stuff around her massage studio. Legit Massage and not that good.This Emma I called her to make appointment a several times first time she called me back like 12 hours later and left recorded message. Then called her back several times to reschedule and she never called back at all. I remember she had some Kline of tax relieve discount. Also she specified not to be a flake call with intentions. But she does not practice what she preaches.

Poke.

HaYn1
07-02-15, 15:09
Maybe all the Hoes smoking out and getting Horny and Hungry for Sausage and Eggs.

Awabi.Awabi. Maybe they are LOL. When I went to see Coco on her floor I got out of the elevator boom, went to see Asian Body Massage again. Just yesterday went to see another provider there. It's every floor. LOL.

HaYn1
07-02-15, 15:10
Were you on the 6th floor? I was looking at a condo there and when my Realtor and I got out of the elevator, the smell hit us like a ton of bricks.Yes I was that's where Asian Body Massage is located on 6th floor.

HaYn1
07-02-15, 15:31
Sunny is the one in the picture and based on your description of her age 45-late 50's for sure it wasn't Sunny, the other girl was probably Sunny, did you get a name of who massaged you?

Awabi.Awabi. Sunny is the one in the picture by herself? It's the other provider in the picture on the top right. I need glasses didn't see her.

Member #5438
07-02-15, 18:22
This Emma I called her to make appointment a several times first time she called me back like 12 hours later and left recorded message. Then called her back several times to reschedule and she never called back at all. I remember she had some Kline of tax relieve discount. Also she specified not to be a flake call with intentions. But she does not practice what she preaches.

Poke.Poke. Your better off since you missed her. Saw her a few times a while back. Massage was not good, and small kine painful as she doesn't really know what to do. She will talk up a good game and make it sound like something will happen but never does. Best to go somewhere else.

Blake123
07-03-15, 04:45
Awabi. Maybe they are LOL. When I went to see Coco on her floor I got out of the elevator boom, went to see Asian Body Massage again. Just yesterday went to see another provider there. It's every floor. LOL.I've been to the CC literally 100's and 100's of times over the past 25 years, and I've never smelled any of that there.

HaYn1
07-06-15, 15:32
I've been to the CC literally 100's and 100's of times over the past 25 years, and I've never smelled any of that there.Maybe you don't have the smell for it. Just went there last night smelt it again. !

HaYn1
07-06-15, 15:54
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-massage/4455747

Went to see her last night, didn't catch her name. I need to ask and remember sorry old age. It was confusing to find walking in her apartment place looking for her number. I texted her I was there, she opened the door wearing a nighty see thru with a thong and bra black. Went to the massage table with no donut hole (FAIL) in my book. But I had to try her massage $. 50 can't go wrong in my books. So she asked me what type of pressure explained I had soreness in my lower back. Elbows were used another (FAIL) in my book, what do you expect she's not a big lady. Really skinny I say 5'0 ft maybe 90-95 lbs. Age 45- later 50's I assume. Then she gets on the table using her knees was weird because it was all over the place. At one point she was riding my back (To much oil). Rub / Massage lasted for 30 minutes. When she got off my back she was rubbing my ass a lot. Kept going to my crack, and then started rubbing my a-hole. Told her its my back in pain not my a-hole. (Well it would have been in pain if she did stick it up there) Okay told me to flip kept saying how big jr. Was. Asked if she could touch it, told her go ahead she allows roaming. Blew my load that went up in the air and on her. LOL a weeks worth. Over all service wasn't all that my time was cut short not the full hour maybe 30 minutes. Only not including HE. It took awhile to get off. I left giving her $. 70 tip included. Showered got dressed and left. Forgetting my phone not even 5 minutes. Went back and before knocking on the door noticed a guy helping her. An older guy, windows were open. I knocked the door I looked over and he was laying on the floor. LOL She went in the room looking for my phone came back with it. And said okay have a good night. I said tell the guy laying on the floor. Its okay he can get up! LOL Was'nt worth it I guess you get what you paid for. LOL.

HawaiiSteve
07-06-15, 21:33

Went to see her last night, didn't catch her name. I need to ask and remember sorry old age. It was confusing to find walking in her apartment place looking for her number. I texted her I was there, she opened the door wearing a nighty see thru with a thong and bra black. Went to the massage table with no donut hole (FAIL) in my book. But I had to try her massage $. 50 can't go wrong in my books. So she asked me what type of pressure explained I had soreness in my lower back. Elbows were used another (FAIL) in my book, what do you expect she's not a big lady. Really skinny I say 5'0 ft maybe 90-95 lbs. Age 45- later 50's I assume. Then she gets on the table using her knees was weird because it was all over the place. At one point she was riding my back (To much oil). Rub / Massage lasted for 30 minutes. When she got off my back she was rubbing my ass a lot. Kept going to my crack, and then started rubbing my a-hole. Told her its my back in pain not my a-hole. (Well it would have been in pain if she did stick it up there) Okay told me to flip kept saying how big jr. Was. Asked if she could touch it, told her go ahead she allows roaming. Blew my load that went up in the air and on her. LOL a weeks worth. Over all service wasn't all that my time was cut short not the full hour maybe 30 minutes. Only not including HE. It took awhile to get off. I left giving her $. 70 tip included. Showered got dressed and left. Forgetting my phone not even 5 minutes. Went back and before knocking on the door noticed a guy helping her. An older guy, windows were open. I knocked the door I looked over and he was laying on the floor. LOL She went in the room looking for my phone came back with it. And said okay have a good night. I said tell the guy laying on the floor. Its okay he can get up! LOL Was'nt worth it I guess you get what you paid for. LOL.Had the same experience. Although no see through. The sliding on the back on her knees did nothing for me. Massage definetly now worth it.

Chevy427
07-06-15, 21:36

Went to see her last night, didn't catch her name. I need to ask and remember sorry old age. It was confusing to find walking in her apartment place looking for her number. I texted her I was there, she opened the door wearing a nighty see thru with a thong and bra black. Went to the massage table with no donut hole (FAIL) in my book. But I had to try her massage $. 50 can't go wrong in my books. So she asked me what type of pressure explained I had soreness in my lower back. Elbows were used another (FAIL) in my book, what do you expect she's not a big lady. Really skinny I say 5'0 ft maybe 90-95 lbs. Age 45- later 50's I assume. Then she gets on the table using her knees was weird because it was all over the place. At one point she was riding my back (To much oil). Rub / Massage lasted for 30 minutes. When she got off my back she was rubbing my ass a lot. Kept going to my crack, and then started rubbing my a-hole. Told her its my back in pain not my a-hole. (Well it would have been in pain if she did stick it up there) Okay told me to flip kept saying how big jr. Was. Asked if she could touch it, told her go ahead she allows roaming. Blew my load that went up in the air and on her. LOL a weeks worth. Over all service wasn't all that my time was cut short not the full hour maybe 30 minutes. Only not including HE. It took awhile to get off. I left giving her $. 70 tip included. Showered got dressed and left. Forgetting my phone not even 5 minutes. Went back and before knocking on the door noticed a guy helping her. An older guy, windows were open. I knocked the door I looked over and he was laying on the floor. LOL She went in the room looking for my phone came back with it. And said okay have a good night. I said tell the guy laying on the floor. Its okay he can get up! LOL Was'nt worth it I guess you get what you paid for. LOL.That lady's name is Vicky, used to work for the Chinese girl Lily at CC2503, Ideal Massage, then she opened her own place at that round shape apt building on Kamana st, now she's running her place on Kalakaua, across from Choon Chun chicken.

Visited her few years ago, when she was molesting my back door I had to stop her, then DATY for few minutes & kiss her right after, funny thing was when she pushed away & told me "that's dirty", I was cracking up & think, "hey, that's your own pussy, unless you no trust yourself". LOL.

Didn't return after.

She's posting ads & helping for CC1508 currently.

Magnod
07-07-15, 04:12
That lady's name is Vicky, used to work for the Chinese girl Lily at CC2503, Ideal Massage, then she opened her own place at that round shape apt building on Kamana st, now she's running her place on Kalakaua, across from Choon Chun chicken.

Visited her few years ago, when she was molesting my back door I had to stop her, then DATY for few minutes & kiss her right after, funny thing was when she pushed away & told me "that's dirty", I was cracking up & think, "hey, that's your own pussy, unless you no trust yourself". LOL.

Didn't return after.

She's posting ads & helping for CC1508 currently.Anyone try other girls that supposedly work with Vicky? I've only seen her there, but she mentioned that there are a few others as well.

AwabiHunter
07-07-15, 13:15
That lady's name is Vicky, used to work for the Chinese girl Lily at CC2503, Ideal Massage, then she opened her own place at that round shape apt building on Kamana st, now she's running her place on Kalakaua, across from Choon Chun chicken.

Didn't return after.

She's posting ads & helping for CC1508 currently.Lots of providers treat their Nani like a "Power Tool" work the buggar hard and do all kind of jobs and don't consider it a vital part of their body that should be very clean and taken care of.

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
07-07-15, 14:16
Has anyone ever tried this Therapist? I vagly recall this name "Rika" from long long ago but I never tried.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5110321416.html

Awabi.

Pokesqd
07-07-15, 14:26
I had FS from her and thought she had the loosey goosey I had ever had for a skinny lady. Like stroking yourself with a baseball glove.

She is a nice lady though she is strictly there for the extra HE.

Poke.

HaYn1
07-07-15, 14:26
Has anyone ever tried this Therapist? I vagly recall this name "Rika" from long long ago but I never tried.

Awabi.Just was about to ask that same question. She's new looking from CList. I seen that last night, was thinking about doing an adventure today!

HaYn1
07-07-15, 14:30

Didn't return after.

She's posting ads & helping for CC1508 currently.She loves giving people the back door it seems. LOL That's dirty you daty and kissed her, but it wasn't dirty she was raping your butt?

HaYn1
07-07-15, 14:33
She use to advertise in CList, I don't see her posting. I'm sure there is a bunch of Kookie or Cookie but she was located close to queens POB medical. I wanted to try her massage out!

Johnny14
07-07-15, 16:44

Awabi.Wonder what she'll say if you went there with a raging boner and said "you need to massage this muscle"?

Member #5092
07-07-15, 16:55

Awabi.Was tempted my self but she's border line FUGLY. Not willing to TOFTT on this one.

AlwaysBusy
07-07-15, 17:11

Didn't return after.

She's posting ads & helping for CC1508 currently.Vicky likes to play with your back door (ass hole), it is well known. But almost everyone mentioned don't like it, why she keeps doing it, I wonder why? I did not see any post that said well done job. Everyone told her to stop including me. Besides, that area with lots of shit attached, isn't it? Why she liked dirty area that made her fingers stink? She mentioned to me some day she would open a won ton or gau gee shop if she quits this. I doubt I will patronize her business because of her dirty hands to wrap those won ton.

H Mobius
07-07-15, 18:50
Anyone try other girls that supposedly work with Vicky? I've only seen her there, but she mentioned that there are a few others as well.They come and go for whatever reasons. The ones I saw were plain and not of as high grade as most AMP girls (think 2 or 3 clicks lower than the MF girls of 2 years ago), but the sex was great, because they were eager to be climbed and had heavy appetites.

This was a while ago. I'm not into revolving door setups.

S Hunter
07-08-15, 00:08

Awabi.Awabi, the name and location seem familiar to me too. If she is who I think she is, she used to work on the 3rd floor in the building with CHM. It was out of a legit place years ago. She spun off to her location by Date Street. From what I remember, average massage and HE. But it's been years, so.

LifetimeLurker
07-08-15, 02:57

Awabi.Different girl. Other rika was crazy hot. Sorry make that crazy, but hot. She was at old Hiran, about a year ago. Can pm for details, but nothing to share anyways.

H Mobius
07-08-15, 09:14
She use to advertise in CList, I don't see her posting. I'm sure there is a bunch of Kookie or Cookie but she was located close to queens POB medical. I wanted to try her massage out!https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5109630013.html

YMMV on attitude and service (customer service and menu options). Just a heads-up if it will be your first time there.

Hawaii Boy
07-08-15, 14:00
Vicky likes to play with your back door (ass hole), it is well known. But almost everyone mentioned don't like it, why she keeps doing it, I wonder why? I did not see any post that said well done job. Everyone told her to stop including me. Besides, that area with lots of shit attached, isn't it? Why she liked dirty area that made her fingers stink? She mentioned to me some day she would open a won ton or gau gee shop if she quits this. I doubt I will patronize her business because of her dirty hands to wrap those won ton.I went over the over day to 1508 and got molested but no pollups were found. I think she is calling her name Apple over at 1508 right now. I am still aching from the massage and I didn't think someone could actually massage my liver, but it occurred.

HB.

SquirtLuva69
07-08-15, 14:21
Awabi, the name and location seem familiar to me too. If she is who I think she is, she used to work on the 3rd floor in the building with CHM. It was out of a legit place years ago. She spun off to her location by Date Street. From what I remember, average massage and HE. But it's been years, so.Think this one used to be at cs. She was supposedly super hood at shiatsu so would assume legit, but I ahve never toft.

HaYn1
07-08-15, 14:26
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5109630013.html

YMMV on attitude and service (customer service and menu options). Just a heads-up if it will be your first time there.Mahalo H Mobius, I need glasses! How is she on looks? Is it a private place?

HaYn1
07-08-15, 17:04
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5111999306.html

Heard so much on here about Son Kyong, had to try. I went there yesterday, location in Waikiki. Made my appointment wasn't comfortable parking my vehicle at the place. Wasn't sure where to park plus you had to pay. Parked Ala moana center and walked over. Got to her place which she gave great instructions to get to the elevator I needed to without being seen (LOL) I guess. Got to door she opened studio, She's older looking not a spinner. Age must be older 45+ 50's. She tells me to undress if I wanted a shower, declined the shower! Massage table with no donut hole (FAIL). Well she starts with her massage rubbing my back with oil and slowly using elbows (FAIL). After about 30 minutes. She tells me to flip, never touching Jr. But around the around she sort of arouses you. From rubbing your chest, stomach and reaching for Jr. All while leaning over you from your head area. So I had her breast in my face with her shirt on. She kept doing that too, for awhile. Then went down to my legs rubbing inner and outer. Rubbing my balls area but not touching Jr. Then she got on table in the middle of my legs. She started playing with Jr. Arousing it was like finally with all the teasing (LOL). But at one point she stopped. I opened my eyes to look. She had her eyes closed as if she was praying or something. Got weird and I got limped in her hands. I guess that's when she started up again waking Jr. Up. She kept trying to finger my ass, I read she was a pro at this. But just not my cup of tea. Told her to stop, wasn't interested. She went to town tugging on Jr. Till I finally blew. She kept saying I needed to try her prostate massage. I'll pass so if you guys out there looking for it, I can't judge it but she does it. LOL $1. 20 with tip.

AwabiHunter
07-08-15, 18:14
Awabi, the name and location seem familiar to me too. If she is who I think she is, she used to work on the 3rd floor in the building with CHM. It was out of a legit place years ago. She spun off to her location by Date Street. From what I remember, average massage and HE. But it's been years, so.I guess I got to give her a try then and see if she gives any action, she sure is cute.

Awabi.

H Mobius
07-08-15, 18:43
Mahalo H Mobius, I need glasses! How is she on looks? Is it a private place?Not at all. These ads come and go; apparently she started advertising again.

Yes it's kind of private; she will give you directions. If the street is full she may direct you to the garage out front, which IMO is far preferable since the street sometimes has punks lurking. Either way do not leave items visible.

She's been described as hot for an old lady (personally I strongly disagree) and received good reviews. I went once and caught the ass end of YMMV, never to return. It seems: if she doesn't like you, she'll fix it so you don't want to come back. If she does like you, she'll take good care of you (and your cock) so you return (hence the good reviews).

Kukui Street
07-08-15, 19:36
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5111999306.html

Heard so much on here about Son Kyong, had to try. I went there yesterday, location in Waikiki. Made my appointment wasn't comfortable parking my vehicle at the place. Wasn't sure where to park plus you had to pay. Parked Ala moana center and walked over. Got to her place which she gave great instructions to get to the elevator I needed to without being seen (LOL) I guess. Got to door she opened studio, She's older looking not a spinner. Age must be older 45+ 50's. She tells me to undress if I wanted a shower, declined the shower! Massage table with no donut hole (FAIL). Well she starts with her massage rubbing my back with oil and slowly using elbows (FAIL). After about 30 minutes. She tells me to flip, never touching Jr. But around the around she sort of arouses you. From rubbing your chest, stomach and reaching for Jr. All while leaning over you from your head area. So I had her breast in my face with her shirt on. She kept doing that too, for awhile. Then went down to my legs rubbing inner and outer. Rubbing my balls area but not touching Jr. Then she got on table in the middle of my legs. She started playing with Jr. Arousing it was like finally with all the teasing (LOL). But at one point she stopped. I opened my eyes to look. She had her eyes closed as if she was praying or something. Got weird and I got limped in her hands. I guess that's when she started up again waking Jr. Up. She kept trying to finger my ass, I read she was a pro at this. But just not my cup of tea. Told her to stop, wasn't interested. She went to town tugging on Jr. Till I finally blew. She kept saying I needed to try her prostate massage. I'll pass so if you guys out there looking for it, I can't judge it but she does it. LOL $1. 20 with tip.Yeah, I had the same experience first time I saw her 5-7 + years ago. I was like WTF! And she was persistent about sticking her finger in my bunghole and she had latex gloves. Needless to say I told her no, not my thing. She is one of those women that want the extra money that providing services beyond a regular massage but won't cross the line. I don't ever remember a report on her having sex or BJ. My opinion, total waste of time. Even roaming is off limits if I remember correctly.

Opelu
07-08-15, 19:37
I had FS from her and thought she had the loosey goosey I had ever had for a skinny lady. Like stroking yourself with a baseball glove.

She is a nice lady though she is strictly there for the extra HE.

Poke.So everything is on the menu? Is she good looking?

Pokesqd
07-08-15, 21:04
So everything is on the menu? Is she good looking?F /5. 5 be /6.

S /6 a /6.

S Hunter
07-08-15, 22:05
I guess I got to give her a try then and see if she gives any action, she sure is cute.

Awabi.Good luck. Let me know how it goes.

HawaiiSteve
07-09-15, 01:17
So everything is on the menu? Is she good looking?Not sure if everything is on the menu. I think it's YMMV. FS wasn't on the menu when I went.

AwabiHunter
07-09-15, 13:58
Yeah, I had the same experience first time I saw her 5-7 + years ago. I was like WTF! And she was persistent about sticking her finger in my bunghole and she had latex gloves. Needless to say I told her no, not my thing. She is one of those women that want the extra money that providing services beyond a regular massage but won't cross the line. I don't ever remember a report on her having sex or BJ. My opinion, total waste of time. Even roaming is off limits if I remember correctly.You're memory is exactly spot on and I never heard of her offering more than a Butthole finger lashing or a HJ nothing else.

AwabiHunter
07-09-15, 14:01
Think this one used to be at cs. She was supposedly super hood at shiatsu so would assume legit, but I ahve never toft.Thanks Braddah SL.

AwabiHunter
07-09-15, 14:06
Anyone have experience with this girl? Whats hr name? Any extras?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5111634857.html

Awabi.

HaYn1
07-09-15, 17:04

Awabi.Was thinking the same, till I read the ad. And it said Non sexual Massage. Booo LOL.

She does look like a hottie. I would have checked her out yesterday when I was looking for my next place to visit she wasn't available during the time I was looking. I wanted a real massage that provider is actually working the muscle not rubbing it or digging into it with there elbow. So I went to Bangkok thai massage instead report to follow.

HaYn1
07-09-15, 17:27
Went yesterday my back is still hurting and truthfully I need it to go away. Figured all the places I went to there known for HE. Going to a legit place I'm sure to get what I paid for. Place is located in Salt lake (Ice Palace). Nice and clean so are the showers, Made my appointment for 90 minutes. Was put in my room by Kung, older Thai lady not a spinner 45+ 5'6 100 lbs. I enter the room guess she was nervous because I undress in total darkness. I laid myself down on the massage table with the donut hole (PLUS) under a sheet that covered me. She came in looking nervous nice atmosphere. Asked if I had a certain part that was bothering YES I do explained. And she started, I was put into a bliss. Awesome massage with all hands some elbow to push the knots but mostly hands. Woke up this morning like a champ (mind you, my back has been hurting for awhile). If your looking for a great massage ask for Kung. Wish I got a happy ending it was so good I needed a release so bad did a visit too Lily since she likes to just get to HJ so quickly. I am still looking for that provider who does actual massage with HE. If I ever find her I would be a regular till then. My search continues.

HaYn1
07-09-15, 17:29
Not at all. These ads come and go; apparently she started advertising again.

Yes it's kind of private; she will give you directions. If the street is full she may direct you to the garage out front, which IMO is far preferable since the street sometimes has punks lurking. Either way do not leave items visible.

She's been described as hot for an old lady (personally I strongly disagree) and received good reviews. I went once and caught the ass end of YMMV, never to return. It seems: if she doesn't like you, she'll fix it so you don't want to come back. If she does like you, she'll take good care of you (and your cock) so you return (hence the good reviews).She's next on my search continues! Again Mahalo H Mobius for the information really appreciate it.

Rainy Daydream
07-09-15, 18:28

Awabi.I think that's Lina, looks different is all. No fun, good massage.

Kefe2
07-09-15, 20:03
Not at all. These ads come and go; apparently she started advertising again.

She's been described as hot for an old lady (personally I strongly disagree) and received good reviews. I went once and caught the ass end of YMMV, never to return. It seems: if she doesn't like you, she'll fix it so you don't want to come back. If she does like you, she'll take good care of you (and your cock) so you return (hence the good reviews).This describes my experience with this woman. I felt like she didn't like servicing me. Maybe she could tell I was disappointed with her appearance. IMO, she is a weirdo. Did not like her vibe or her massage at all.

Waste money. Wouldn't see her again, even for free.

Mongers Rus
07-10-15, 06:52
Was thinking the same, till I read the ad. And it said Non sexual Massage. Booo LOL.

She does look like a hottie. I would have checked her out yesterday when I was looking for my next place to visit she wasn't available during the time I was looking. I wanted a real massage that provider is actually working the muscle not rubbing it or digging into it with there elbow. So I went to Bangkok thai massage instead report to follow.Lina, total legit. But really nice shop.

Rus.

AwabiHunter
07-10-15, 13:34
Lina, total legit. But really nice shop.

Rus.I have enough legit places to go.

HaYn1
07-10-15, 14:30
Lina, total legit. But really nice shop.

Rus.Might have to check her out. The quest continues. Aloha Rus for the info.

NoStranger
07-10-15, 18:40
Decided to try Stella recently. Found out she is downtown and very close to my "neighborhood". Nice attractive K-girl looks about 30. Knew the add says no sexual contact. But hoped she was just trying to avoid LE. She came into the room after I showered with a modest thong and a towel held to her breasts. Ask that I be face down, but I turned over to see her. Learned that she is insistent that there is no sexual contact. I know from experience that CS has gone through a purging lately. Linda is gone, as are a couple others. Nan and Tiffany are still there, legit as they have been for a quite while now. Not sure about Junko. One other "treasure" still comes and goes discreetly. So I did not stay with Stella. Paid her for use of the shower. $1. 8 too high for a frustrating experience. She is a warm, nice cutie that has a terrible situation at CS.

Seeker963
07-10-15, 23:58
Went to see Jean and she told me she is retiring in less than 2 weeks.

I have had my criticism of Jean's HE as being too mechanical but if you add up the sum of her quality of massage along with her HE skills there is no better value for the money100.

I am lost at this point as it was easy to complain and try others when I knew I could always go back to Jean and get a decent massage. But now that she's retiring I realize that you don't know what you have till it's gone.

I've tried son kyong and I didn't like her massage. I have tried Michelle from rejuveplus a few times but always thought Jean was better overall. Wondering if you guys have any suggestions for a decent massage because I need to establish a new regular or go to when my back isn't right.

Any suggestions?

InHawaii
07-11-15, 01:14
So decided to call up for a massage and choose this, http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-bodyrub-cute-asian-girl-100-real-pics/4223637. Was not expecting anything but a massage. Add did not lie, very cute girl answered the door and went right to the table as I was showered. Soon as I laid down, she grabbed the boys and asked if I wanted the boys massaged to. Yes was the obvious answer, got out the oil and worked the back site and boys. Quick flip and the slow sensual tugging began. A great HJ was underway and asked if I wanted 4 hand. Aging sine play was under way, opted form the four hand. Another girl comes in with a killer body, she starters and goes to BBBJ. A great deep wet sloppy bbj was under way and the first girl now was licking my nipples and allowing my hand to rub her kitty. She was moaning and quivering and the other was slurping away. Popped form the BBBJ and was told next time FS was on the menu. Great find and happy I picked this one. Action was so fast didn't even get their names. Will be repeating as I can imagine the FS will be even better.

Rico80
07-11-15, 01:31
Went to see Jean and she told me she is retiring in less than 2 weeks.

I have had my criticism of Jean's HE as being too mechanical but if you add up the sum of her quality of massage along with her HE skills there is no better value for the money100.

I am lost at this point as it was easy to complain and try others when I knew I could always go back to Jean and get a decent massage. But now that she's retiring I realize that you don't know what you have till it's gone.

I've tried son kyong and I didn't like her massage. I have tried Michelle from rejuveplus a few times but always thought Jean was better overall. Wondering if you guys have any suggestions for a decent massage because I need to establish a new regular or go to when my back isn't right.

Any suggestions?Did Jean mention if anyone s going to take over? Haven't seen her in awhile but mentioned she was going to quit soon and have someone take over.

Ernestm
07-11-15, 02:45
Decided to try Stella recently. Found out she is downtown and very close to my "neighborhood". Nice attractive K-girl looks about 30. Knew the add says no sexual contact. But hoped she was just trying to avoid LE. She came into the room after I showered with a modest thong and a towel held to her breasts. Ask that I be face down, but I turned over to see her. Learned that she is insistent that there is no sexual contact. I know from experience that CS has gone through a purging lately. Linda is gone, as are a couple others. Nan and Tiffany are still there, legit as they have been for a quite while now. Not sure about Junko. One other "treasure" still comes and goes discreetly. So I did not stay with Stella. Paid her for use of the shower. $1. 8 too high for a frustrating experience. She is a warm, nice cutie that has a terrible situation at CS.What services did you get or not get?

Seeker963
07-11-15, 03:52
Did Jean mention if anyone s going to take over? Haven't seen her in awhile but mentioned she was going to quit soon and have someone take over.I'm not sure if it works like that. I told her that now I don't where I am going to go. She said some of her clients were brought to tears with the news. She said everyone says they don't know where they are going to go now. But no successor was name by her at least.

I think this is going to leave hole in the non CC, CS Massage provider community. I really liked Jean's location from the stand point that there was no way of shame unless you knew who she was. Jean was also licensed so even if you were questioned or seen there by people you know, it was legit.

Like the century places, places like amana, discovery bay, Waikiki hotels all look sketchy. Might as well be walking out of an AMP.

Was at rejuve plus once and was asked to move my car in the middle of the session. I was just praying that it he people waiting was no one I knew because it would be hard to play that one off.

Jean will be missed and honestly I didn't partake in her younger days so a successor with the same longevity would be great if she popped up.

I think crowning or naming Jean's successor seems like a good goal for this board / forum.

Seeker963
07-11-15, 04:12
Decided to try Stella recently. Found out she is downtown and very close to my "neighborhood". Nice attractive K-girl looks about 30. Knew the add says no sexual contact. But hoped she was just trying to avoid LE. She came into the room after I showered with a modest thong and a towel held to her breasts. Ask that I be face down, but I turned over to see her. Learned that she is insistent that there is no sexual contact. I know from experience that CS has gone through a purging lately. Linda is gone, as are a couple others. Nan and Tiffany are still there, legit as they have been for a quite while now. Not sure about Junko. One other "treasure" still comes and goes discreetly. So I did not stay with Stella. Paid her for use of the shower. $1. 8 too high for a frustrating experience. She is a warm, nice cutie that has a terrible situation at CS.I have such mixed emotions about stella.

I find her attractive personally. There is kind of a girl next door appeal to her vs k-pop / korean airlines feel that you get in a kb or AMP type. But if you are looking for a young spinner or a someone stacked like a brick house she ends up being very mediocre. But for me it's just personal preference.

I enjoyed her Nuru experience, very relaxing and sensual. But then she made it clear that is was "non-sexual". Meaning no penetration of any kind, vaginal or oral. And her underwear stayed on. So basically you are getting a body slide lap dance and a he. Which at 18 makes you leave feeling like you could have gone to an AMP and gotten FS and maybe depending on where you went mosg for 20 more.

But for me wanting avoid std risk I prefer not to take it to the AMP level as IMHO you gamble there enough it's not a matter of if but when. So I prefer the massage scene at this point in my life along with the fact that I can just lie back and enjoy rather then having to put in the effort of a pse or GFE in an AMP setting. But then I realized that just because she was wearing underwear didn't mean it was a safe experince. I was completely uncovered and vulnerable to herpes or hpv and didn't even get a chance with the dim light to take a look at her body before hand.

So at some point in the session I started to question how safe this non-sexual experience was and even after I became paranoid and thought I should get tested. Crazy as it sounds I would have felt safer doing FS with a condom than being uncovered with her grinding herself on me. Maybe I am wrong on my risk assessment but I had a small amount of anxiety for weeks.

So now when I think about going back there is a part of me that would return if there was a guarantee of no std, but you got to just factor the numbers and I'm sure guys that see her have either herpes or hpv and because those are incurable if she has it with the amount exposure of skin to skin on these sessions, it's not going away. And the price bothers me. So since those things can't be helped I think it's a no repeat for me and just something to learn from and get out of my system even tho I personally find her attractive and the experience was good. So mixed feelings.

HaoleGirlLover
07-11-15, 07:04
I'm not sure if it works like that. I told her that now I don't where I am going to go. She said some of her clients were brought to tears with the news. She said everyone says they don't know where they are going to go now. But no successor was name by her at least.

I think this is going to leave hole in the non CC, CS Massage provider community. I really liked Jean's location from the stand point that there was no way of shame unless you knew who she was. Jean was also licensed so even if you were questioned or seen there by people you know, it was legit.

Like the century places, places like amana, discovery bay, Waikiki hotels all look sketchy. Might as well be walking out of an AMP.

Was at rejuve plus once and was asked to move my car in the middle of the session. I was just praying that it he people waiting was no one I knew because it would be hard to play that one off.

Jean will be missed and honestly I didn't partake in her younger days so a successor with the same longevity would be great if she popped up.

I think crowning or naming Jean's successor seems like a good goal for this board / forum.Retire! Really! Going to miss her! Successor? That is going to be a hard one to fill!

Seeker963
07-11-15, 19:06
So decided to call up for a massage and choose this, http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-bodyrub-cute-asian-girl-100-real-pics/4223637. Was not expecting anything but a massage. Add did not lie, very cute girl answered the door and went right to the table as I was showered. Soon as I laid down, she grabbed the boys and asked if I wanted the boys massaged to. Yes was the obvious answer, got out the oil and worked the back site and boys. Quick flip and the slow sensual tugging began. A great HJ was underway and asked if I wanted 4 hand. Aging sine play was under way, opted form the four hand. Another girl comes in with a killer body, she starters and goes to BBBJ. A great deep wet sloppy bbj was under way and the first girl now was licking my nipples and allowing my hand to rub her kitty. She was moaning and quivering and the other was slurping away. Popped form the BBBJ and was told next time FS was on the menu. Great find and happy I picked this one. Action was so fast didn't even get their names. Will be repeating as I can imagine the FS will be even better.Link did not work.

What was the damage. Never had 4 hand let alone that experience.

H Mobius
07-11-15, 19:44
So decided to call up for a massage and choose this, http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-bodyrub-cute-asian-girl-100-real-pics/4223637. Was not expecting anything but a massage. Add did not lie, very cute girl answered the door and went right to the table as I was showered. Soon as I laid down, she grabbed the boys and asked if I wanted the boys massaged to. Yes was the obvious answer, got out the oil and worked the back site and boys. Quick flip and the slow sensual tugging began. A great HJ was underway and asked if I wanted 4 hand. Aging sine play was under way, opted form the four hand. Another girl comes in with a killer body, she starters and goes to BBBJ. A great deep wet sloppy bbj was under way and the first girl now was licking my nipples and allowing my hand to rub her kitty. She was moaning and quivering and the other was slurping away. Popped form the BBBJ and was told next time FS was on the menu. Great find and happy I picked this one. Action was so fast didn't even get their names. Will be repeating as I can imagine the FS will be even better.The second girl actually sucked on the massage oil, or she took the time to wash it off with soap and water?

"Cute Asian Girl" (embedded in the link) is usually Coco on Amana, and if so the other girl was her current partner. Coco will oil up and rub your entire nether region front and back and jump right into HJ, as you experienced. Her partner does the rest of the things Coco may not do on the first visit.

HaYn1
07-11-15, 21:55
So decided to call up for a massage and choose this, http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-bodyrub-cute-asian-girl-100-real-pics/4223637. Was not expecting anything but a massage. Add did not lie, very cute girl answered the door and went right to the table as I was showered. Soon as I laid down, she grabbed the boys and asked if I wanted the boys massaged to. Yes was the obvious answer, got out the oil and worked the back site and boys. Quick flip and the slow sensual tugging began. A great HJ was underway and asked if I wanted 4 hand. Aging sine play was under way, opted form the four hand. Another girl comes in with a killer body, she starters and goes to BBBJ. A great deep wet sloppy bbj was under way and the first girl now was licking my nipples and allowing my hand to rub her kitty. She was moaning and quivering and the other was slurping away. Popped form the BBBJ and was told next time FS was on the menu. Great find and happy I picked this one. Action was so fast didn't even get their names. Will be repeating as I can imagine the FS will be even better.Where was this at? What was your damage? The link didn't come out.

InnoniniSatan
07-11-15, 22:59
The second girl actually sucked on the massage oil, or she took the time to wash it off with soap and water?

"Cute Asian Girl" (embedded in the link) is usually Coco on Amana, and if so the other girl was her current partner. Coco will oil up and rub your entire nether region front and back and jump right into HJ, as you experienced. Her partner does the rest of the things Coco may not do on the first visit.Brother can you repost link or PM more info?

Fledgling101
07-11-15, 23:00
Link did not work.

What was the damage. Never had 4 hand let alone that experience.Here's the link: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-bodyrub-cute-asian-girl-100-real-pics/4223637.

Fledgling101
07-11-15, 23:04
Here's the link: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-bodyrub-cute-asian-girl-100-real-pics/4223637.

H Mobius
07-11-15, 23:14
Brother can you repost link or PM more info?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-bodyrub-cute-asian-girl-100-real-pics/4223637

There you go, SATAN. IMO her body is not as nice as the pic.

The post ID is the same btw.

InnoniniSatan
07-12-15, 00:17
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-bodyrub-cute-asian-girl-100-real-pics/4223637

There you go, SATAN. IMO her body is not as nice as the pic.

The post ID is the same btw.Thank You brother H. What was the damages?

Member #5810
07-12-15, 00:26
The second girl actually sucked on the massage oil, or she took the time to wash it off with soap and water?

"Cute Asian Girl" (embedded in the link) is usually Coco on Amana, and if so the other girl was her current partner. Coco will oil up and rub your entire nether region front and back and jump right into HJ, as you experienced. Her partner does the rest of the things Coco may not do on the first visit.I'm not 100 percent sure but I think Coco / Jenny has bf and only does HJ. The other girl does the BBBJ / FS. She does allow roaming but outside her clothes, no fiv, at least in my experience.

HaYn1
07-12-15, 00:58
Who should I go see, if you were looking? I want a good massage.

BoboBrotha
07-12-15, 07:27
I thought I'd add a few old reports that I haven't gotten around to.

Went to Tiffany's at CS a while back. A 40 ish woman met me at the door. I can't remember her name, which is poor etiquette. She gave a decent massage, was very friendly and easy to talk to. On the flip she did allow over the clothes roaming, and she did a lot of brushing, enough that I thought I might get a HJ. We were laughing together about silly stuff and the sheet started to slip off little by little. Then she quickly put it back on, saying that no one here gets to take to sheet off. After some more roaming and talking I asked if she might go under the sheet and she said no, but that I could do it myself. She continued with the massage while I worked on it, but when I popped she got a little panicked about the sheet. I felt bad, and I hope she didn't get in trouble, because later I read about how stringent Tiffany is about her girls being legit. Gave. 8.

Some more about my experiences with Athena in Aiea. Some of this is rehash of what has already been said, but just my 2 cents. She really is nice, and provides a relaxing mood, and she has a very friendly attitude. She allows nipple sucking, and I liked that on the flip I could watch her nipples get hard. I doubt she was actually aroused, but that's what I saw. She does a really nice slow and sensual HJ, making sure to pay lots of attention to the boys, and yes she does a prostate massage which I like. Here are a few of the only things that kind of bother me. I know she reads the boards (hi there: D). She can be pretty paranoid, asking all sorts of questions about why I didn't text her right back, etc. Also, when you enter her apartment she has these machetes right there where you leave your shoes. I think its a way of saying not to mess around. She is also very nervous about talking anywhere near the door. I guess neighbors know what's up. I never ran into any neighbors, fortunately. I gave $.

Lastly, I was wondering if anyone remembers a string of craigslist ads that were posted a couple months ago about mature providers in CC, in the ad it said "we can be happy together". I saw one of the women twice. She gave a completely bogus massage, and a jackhammer HJ, but she would take off her top, and allowed full roaming and FIV. For some weird reason I've been wanting to go back, but she isn't posting that ad anymore, and I don't have the phone number and I can't even remember the ste number at CC. Does anyone remember who she is and have digits? If so PM me.

Trek OCLV
07-12-15, 18:19
Good day to my fellow hobbiest in the Pacific. You have been blessed by one of my ATF's decisions to grab the island life. She will be available Monday thru Wednesday of this week days until 7 PM each day. We lost her from Tennessee (you can see her reviews under Massage in Nashville as the Bellevue Beauty) earlier this summer and she's going to be making her debut. A sexy columbian sweetheart that has magical hands, an incredible sense of caring and touch that will leave you wanting more. Her fans here in middle TN were sad to see her go. There wasn't a single one of us that ever left without a smile on our faces. If you'd like more information you can PM me for her email addy.

Again I'd suggest that you search the Nashville board for references to her abilities and the happiness that she brought so many of us.

Hope you all embrace her the way she deserves.

Aloha.

Trek.

Pokesqd
07-12-15, 21:54
Good day to my fellow hobbiest in the Pacific. You have been blessed by one of my ATF's decisions to grab the island life. She will be available Monday thru Wednesday of this week days until 7 PM each day. We lost her from Tennessee (you can see her reviews under Massage in Nashville as the Bellevue Beauty) earlier this summer and she's going to be making her debut. A sexy columbian sweetheart that has magical hands, an incredible sense of caring and touch that will leave you wanting more. Her fans here in middle TN were sad to see her go. There wasn't a single one of us that ever left without a smile on our faces. If you'd like more information you can PM me for her email addy.

Again I'd suggest that you search the Nashville board for references to her abilities and the happiness that she brought so many of us.

Hope you all embrace her the way she deserves.

Aloha.

Trek.Trek who you talking about? What is her name and where can we find her?

Poke.

LifetimeLurker
07-12-15, 23:10
Saw Gigi, an indiscriminate while ago but recently enough. She was late to our appt, talked on her phone, and shorted the hour. Do not recommended, seniors feel free to pm for details but the important facts are all right here.

H Mobius
07-12-15, 23:12
Who should I go see, if you were looking? I want a good massage.I see Katt for my massages. No roaming or play and covered legit though.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5119733198.html

WomenLover
07-13-15, 02:13
Has anyone received any extras from Thai Massage Therapist named Dana who works out of Century Center 508. She is pretty and sexy. Please advise if anyone has received HJ? I saw her and she does a very good job but afraid to ask for extras.

WomenLover
07-13-15, 02:23
I'm looking for a beautiful sexy Massage Therapist who will be able to walk on my back and also do a sensual massage with HJ.

Please advise on your thoughts.

Thank You!

Magnod
07-13-15, 04:39
With Jean retiring, there is absolutely no one that does a great massage with some play that is outside of CC / CS anymore.

What a sad day that is.

Mongers Rus
07-13-15, 04:45
I'm not 100 percent sure but I think Coco / Jenny has bf and only does HJ. The other girl does the BBBJ / FS. She does allow roaming but outside her clothes, no fiv, at least in my experience.Other girl is Maggie. She does BBBJCIM and CFS. Nice body. Coco is sweet spinner with nice natural tits with milky skin. I'm old customer so have had FS with her before and BJ, but she's more into HJ now. Nice change of pace from going to AMP. Plus never rush and always friendly.

To note: A lot of mongers have been holding out with Thai service in CC. I've been getting a lot of HJ from Thai places that I didn't before, or didn't think I could. Took a lot on mongering so you mongers got to try and find them. LOL.

Rus.

DiggityDang
07-13-15, 05:12
Other girl is Maggie. She does BBBJCIM and CFS. Nice body. Coco is sweet spinner with nice natural tits with milky skin. I'm old customer so have had FS with her before and BJ, but she's more into HJ now. Nice change of pace from going to AMP. Plus never rush and always friendly.

To note: A lot of mongers have been holding out with Thai service in CC. I've been getting a lot of HJ from Thai places that I didn't before, or didn't think I could. Took a lot on mongering so you mongers got to try and find them. LOL.

Rus.Cmon Rus share with me.

Rico Suave808
07-13-15, 12:02
I'm looking for a beautiful sexy Massage Therapist who will be able to walk on my back and also do a sensual massage with HJ.

Thank You!This is easy. Go see Coco, the one that's being discussed now. I only had her once but she did give me a one hour sensual HJ. She does back walking too. I don't know about the massage part as I never got one.

PythonBoy
07-13-15, 12:22
Fellow mongers,

My ATF massage gal just moved to the islands and she's planning a trip to Honolulu very soon. My loss is your gain. If you're a SR member and interested in contact info. Please let me know. You won't get "lei'd", but I can guarantee you a great massage with an amazing finish.

Happy hunting!

PB.

PythonBoy
07-13-15, 14:56
Guys,

She's already in Honolulu. Don't miss out!

PB.

Fellow mongers,

My ATF massage gal just moved to the islands and she's planning a trip to Honolulu very soon. My loss is your gain. If you're a SR member and interested in contact info. Please let me know. You won't get "lei'd", but I can guarantee you a great massage with an amazing finish.

Happy hunting!

PB.

Relax808
07-13-15, 21:39
Any one have a link to the ad for Athena in Aiea? Sounds like the purfict phit.

Shibiko
07-13-15, 23:23
This is easy. Go see Coco, the one that's being discussed now. I only had her once but she did give me a one hour sensual HJ. She does back walking too. I don't know about the massage part as I never got one.Coco will walk on your back, her massage is more of a body rub. She likes to rub ass, LOL! I caught her once sitting on a chair In front of me using her heels of her foot to massage my shoulders, I thought she had really strong hands until I looked up. LOL! She did offer CFS on my second visit. I did not get along with her friend Maggie, she up sells as she massages.

Suksukboi808
07-14-15, 00:35
Any one have a link to the ad for Athena in Aiea? Sounds like the purfict phit.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5116491325.html

KimBoo63
07-14-15, 00:40
Anyone had the chance to sample Lani? If she is the real deal and does do FS then those rates would be pretty fair.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/independent-new-surfer-girl-ready-to-rub-away-all-your-worries/5241899

Bigred808
07-14-15, 04:20
Made an appointment with Sunny. When I got there she tried to push me off to Candy but I insisted that I see her. This session started better than the last. Was able to get her started with LKT and slow got her to show me her top. Was about to get into her panties then bomb I get hit with Aunt Flo. Damn now I know why she was pushing me off to Candy. My bad so wasn't mad. Still had a very happy end and will repeat but I should have listen to her.

Pau Hana Party
07-14-15, 06:25
PB if you don't mind sharing her contact info, I'll give her your best wishes when see her.

Guys,

PB.

Hikerj
07-14-15, 07:14
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-bodyrub-cute-asian-girl-100-real-pics/4223637

I made my appointment over the phone and got texted the address.

Parking is "ok". There was street parking available about a block away, so it wasn't too bad. Just a warning, most of the street parking is quarter based meter parking.

Unlike Century Center this is a regular apartment building. Got buzzed up. Once inside I was asked to keep my voice down (I'm assuming cause of residential neighbors). The apartment is smallish, it's a small studio apartment with a massage table and some standing privacy screens.

I was greeted by Coco, a small fobbish Chinese girl, spinner like body but soft not toned.

If you want an actual massage, this is not the place for you. I already showered beforehand so I undressed and laid on the table. She started lightly stroking my back then a few minutes later started fondling my ass and tickling my balls asking if that was "ok". I gave her the go-ahead and she oiled up my asshole and balls and played with them for awhile. She asked me to flip and then started giving me a decent oiled up HJ. She allowed roaming and light touching of her nani. Then she asked me if I wanted 4 hands. I was curious so I said sure. Her friend "Mika?" came in. I think that was her name. Mika is a bit more curvy than Coco, but has a tighter and nicer body, face is ok but not great. Mika went to town on my cock and balls, continuing the HJ while Coco started licking my nipples. I was stroking Coco's nani through her underwear but Mika was cool with FIV. Mike got a hot towel and wiped the oil off my shaft and started a BBBJ. I finished a little bit after that.

I self-showered afterwards. The dmg for the 4 hands was $$. Coco clearly let me know the next time FS was available.

Coco. L / A / S - 5/6/6.

Mika. L / A / S - 6/6. 5/6. 5.

I'm a hard grader. Both are Chinese but unlike the Chinese girls at Empire, these are clearly fobby looking. I mean most of the Empire girls are FOBS but they maintain themselves way better. For the price I'd rather visit an AMP and get the full service at Happiness or Empire.

Member #4922
07-14-15, 11:40
Have seen her several times but no FS. If you can crack that nut then good on ya!

Anyone had the chance to sample Lani? If she is the real deal and does do FS then those rates would be pretty fair.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/independent-new-surfer-girl-ready-to-rub-away-all-your-worries/5241899

Hawaii Boy
07-14-15, 12:53

Parking is "ok". There was street parking available about a block away, so it wasn't too bad. Just a warning, most of the street parking is quarter based meter parking.

Unlike Century Center this is a regular apartment building. Got buzzed up. Once inside I was asked to keep my voice down (I'm assuming cause of residential neighbors). The apartment is smallish, it's a small studio apartment with a massage table and some standing privacy screens.

I was greeted by Coco, a small fobbish Chinese girl, spinner like body but soft not toned.

If you want an actual massage, this is not the place for you. I already showered beforehand so I undressed and laid on the table. She started lightly stroking my back then a few minutes later started fondling my ass and tickling my balls asking if that was "ok". I gave her the go-ahead and she oiled up my asshole and balls and played with them for awhile. She asked me to flip and then started giving me a decent oiled up HJ. She allowed roaming and light touching of her nani. Then she asked me if I wanted 4 hands. I was curious so I said sure. Her friend "Mika?" came in. I think that was her name. Mika is a bit more curvy than Coco, but has a tighter and nicer body, face is ok but not great. Mika went to town on my cock and balls, continuing the HJ while Coco started licking my nipples. I was stroking Coco's nani through her underwear but Mika was cool with FIV. Mike got a hot towel and wiped the oil off my shaft and started a BBBJ. I finished a little bit after that.

I self-showered afterwards. The dmg for the 4 hands was $$. Coco clearly let me know the next time FS was available.

Coco. L / A / S - 5/6/6.

I'm a hard grader. Both are Chinese but unlike the Chinese girls at Empire, these are clearly fobby looking. I mean most of the Empire girls are FOBS but they maintain themselves way better. For the price I'd rather visit an AMP and get the full service at Happiness or Empire.And next time she will be on her period and the next time she will be sick and the next time something else will be wrong. She will milk this out until you quit going.

HB.

Kalani69
07-14-15, 13:36
Have seen her several times but no FS. If you can crack that nut then good on ya!At those prices, with the kind of pics in the ad, and with the ad located in the body rub section, one should assume it's a full service appointment from the start. Anything else would be a rip off. IMHO.

HaYn1
07-14-15, 14:51
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5118647397.html

Went to see Gina, She's a pretty thai, got off work late requested for 9 pm 90 min massage. I had already showered coming from work. Rang the doorbell she answered showed me to the room, nice view at night. She works out of Leelawadee Massage with other providers. Not sure who but I'm sure you folks know. I got there a little early so I just sat and waited for her. At 9 pm she walks in asking what was hurting me. I said my lower back on my feet all day. She asked if she could walk on my back (NOTE TO ANYONE DON"T EAT BEFORE HAVING THIS DONE). I said okay why not try something else. I seen others say how great it was. So she starts then I hear someone talking. She stops walks out talks to that person comes back in. I found it odd but then again maybe she was the last and had to close the place. Okay then I hear the doorbell ring I hear foot steps running. Answer the door another person is going to get a massage I guess. Then I hear a door open and snoring, all this time I'm like how do I relax with all this noise. (I do like providers who work on there own) No interruptions! Then she gets on the table starts standing on my legs okay not bad, but she just stood there no walking on my back standing on it. Hmmm I'm not liking this I thought I was getting a massage, so I go along slowly making her way up my back I tell you by the time she did get on my back I had the hardest time breathing. I figured I was going to pass out! But I placed myself saying this is going to be a short while massage after don't worry. My entire 90 minutes of massage was her basically standing on different parts of my back and legs. I think she did 7 minutes of hand massage just putting lotion on my body. It was a total FAIL in my book. I left there pissed, I got dressed should have just walked out waited by the door to leave. I paid $1. 20 felt bad that she stayed after her hours. Maybe next time she'll be more into taking care of someone then yelling from room to room to others! No more walking standing on back for me. Will Not Repeat.

Side note I felt I really didn't get what I wanted, So I went to backpage and CList looking! I called around wanted to try "Happy" I think at Empire, I called she was gone already. It was late, so I figured where else can I try. Ended up at Kison with Yoko. I wanted to try someone else and should have. My quest is still on. ! My report will be in Kison.

HahahaoKazuya
07-14-15, 15:58

Thank You!Lilly at Leelawadee will do it if you dress up like a woman, tip her 60 and kiss her ass.

HahahaoKazuya
07-14-15, 16:02
I see Katt for my massages. No roaming or play and covered legit though.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5119733198.htmlShe was always legit and now has a daughter so your not getting anything but a descent massage only.

Seeker963
07-14-15, 16:44
At those prices, with the kind of pics in the ad, and with the ad located in the body rub section, one should assume it's a full service appointment from the start. Anything else would be a rip off. IMHO.What is the damage for just coco? The 4 hand while appealing just doesn't sound worth it and BBBJ is not my style.

DrMajikLuv69
07-14-15, 20:54
Catch 22.

I'm trying to help out a fellow brother by answering his private messages RE: LMTs. However his in box is full a cannot receive anymore messages. How does one PM him or alert him to clean out his old messages? IDK why I'm even going out of my way to post this, maybe because I just like to help others.

Yo! Onespirit you need to clear your message to receive an answer. Thanks.

BTW: didn't know where to post this question, so posted it here because his questions were regarding LMTs.

Member #4854
07-14-15, 20:58
Had a massage from Kay's place at CC, forgot the girls name, massage was so so with no place at all. Does anyone have any suggestion?

H Mobius
07-14-15, 22:51
She was always legit and now has a daughter so your not getting anything but a descent massage only.Yes, I know. That is why I wrote that as part of my recommendation post to Hayn1.

In my opinion, her massage is more than just decent, hence my repeat business and recommendation.

H Mobius
07-14-15, 22:58
Catch 22.

I'm trying to help out a fellow brother by answering his private messages RE: LMTs. However his in box is full a cannot receive anymore messages. How does one PM him or alert him to clean out his old messages?The email address he registered with will receive an email from this site informing him who tried to send a PM, and that his inbox is full.

Pau Hana Party
07-14-15, 23:26
Guys,

PB.PB thanks for the info: I began the day with an email to her, we swapped emails for most of the day, each time I encluded my conact number. I told her I had the dayoff today so I could meet her where and when she was available. After 3 or 4 emails back and forth. I responed by saying I would be good with whatever time she had available just tell me when and where, and give me a few minutes to get there. That was it, no more emails. She never called or texted. Seems like just off the radar. To much work to get to see her. Good luck, hope she turns out to be as good as her recommendations.

DrMajikLuv69
07-15-15, 01:32
The email address he registered with will receive an email from this site informing him who tried to send a PM, and that his inbox is full.Thank you Mobius.

HahahaoKazuya
07-15-15, 01:46
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5118647397.html

Went to see Gina, She's a pretty thai, got off work late requested for 9 pm 90 min massage. I had already showered coming from work. Rang the doorbell she answered showed me to the room, nice view at night. She works out of Leelawadee Massage with other providers. Not sure who but I'm sure you folks know. I got there a little early so I just sat and waited for her. At 9 pm she walks in asking what was hurting me. I said my lower back on my feet all day. She asked if she could walk on my back (NOTE TO ANYONE DON"T EAT BEFORE HAVING THIS DONE). I said okay why not try something else. I seen others say how great it was. So she starts then I hear someone talking. She stops walks out talks to that person comes back in. I found it odd but then again maybe she was the last and had to close the place. Okay then I hear the doorbell ring I hear foot steps running. Answer the door another person is going to get a massage I guess. Then I hear a door open and snoring, all this time I'm like how do I relax with all this noise. (I do like providers who work on there own) No interruptions! Then she gets on the table starts standing on my legs okay not bad, but she just stood there no walking on my back standing on it. Hmmm I'm not liking this I thought I was getting a massage, so I go along slowly making her way up my back I tell you by the time she did get on my back I had the hardest time breathing. I figured I was going to pass out! But I placed myself saying this is going to be a short while massage after don't worry. My entire 90 minutes of massage was her basically standing on different parts of my back and legs. I think she did 7 minutes of hand massage just putting lotion on my body. It was a total FAIL in my book. I left there pissed, I got dressed should have just walked out waited by the door to leave. I paid $1. 20 felt bad that she stayed after her hours. Maybe next time she'll be more into taking care of someone then yelling from room to room to others! No more walking standing on back for me. Will Not Repeat.

Side note I felt I really didn't get what I wanted, So I went to backpage and CList looking! I called around wanted to try "Happy" I think at Empire, I called she was gone already. It was late, so I figured where else can I try. Ended up at Kison with Yoko. I wanted to try someone else and should have. My quest is still on. ! My report will be in Kison.All the girls there work independently from each other. The business is owned by Lilly but she's always in Wahiawa. They each rent out a room. So if the girl aint good theyll be losing money. I'm glad you wrote that about her. She's all there just for the money and crappy massage.

HapaBoy86
07-15-15, 02:12
PB thanks for the info: I began the day with an email to her, we swapped emails for most of the day, each time I encluded my conact number. I told her I had the dayoff today so I could meet her where and when she was available. After 3 or 4 emails back and forth. I responed by saying I would be good with whatever time she had available just tell me when and where, and give me a few minutes to get there. That was it, no more emails. She never called or texted. Seems like just off the radar. To much work to get to see her. Good luck, hope she turns out to be as good as her recommendations.She (melissa) will be leaving Honolul Friday and be on another island for about 30 days and shall return mid-August.

HaYn1
07-15-15, 03:10
I see Katt for my massages. No roaming or play and covered legit though.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5119733198.
htmlNice Mahalo H Mobius she's next, going to see her tomorrow. Went to see a Korean on Amana st posting my review tomorrow.

HawaiiSteve
07-15-15, 04:53
Went to see Bunny first time this week. Told her up front I liked to be relaxed before massage. No problem. She started HJ and let me take top / bra off and play and nibble. Asked her for BJ and she said give me good tip. Started BJ and I asked her to get up on table with me and 69. Liked her daty and O'd several times. Finally, she stopped her BJ and just enjoyed the daty and finished me off with HJ. Pretty sure FS available, but by that time I didn't ask. Did not have any 20's so gave her $150. Too much. OG.Texted the number to make an appt. Got there and it was a different person then the one in the pic. The lady was older around late 40's, skinny and I think Chinese? Her name was kandy. Anyways, massage was pretty good. She didn't get on her knees, just used her hands and elbows. Allowed roaming over the clothes on the flip went straight to jr and asked if needed massage too. Of course I said yes and proceeded with alot of lotion for HJ. Nothing special, didn't take clothes off, but still allowed roaming of under bra but no FIV. If you want a decent massage, this one was ok.

PythonBoy
07-15-15, 06:37
Don't count her out yet. I've known her a long time. She prefers to set the 1st appt via email, but you have to give her the time you want to meet. She's respectful of the privacy of herself and her clients, so she never just lists available times. Sorry the first time didn't work out, but contact her again with an exact time. I promise that you won't regret it.

PB.

PB thanks for the info: I began the day with an email to her, we swapped emails for most of the day, each time I encluded my conact number. I told her I had the dayoff today so I could meet her where and when she was available. After 3 or 4 emails back and forth. I responed by saying I would be good with whatever time she had available just tell me when and where, and give me a few minutes to get there. That was it, no more emails. She never called or texted. Seems like just off the radar. To much work to get to see her. Good luck, hope she turns out to be as good as her recommendations.

Member #4854
07-15-15, 12:29
Had a massage from Kay's place at CC, forgot the girls name, massage was so so with no place at all. Does anyone have any suggestion?Meant no play at all.

Wasabi808
07-15-15, 13:09
Don't recall seeing any reviews on Jane.

Is she strictly legit?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5123719623.html

HaYn1
07-15-15, 14:30
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5122713022.html

Set-up an appointment to see her for my lunch break. I think I slept wrong my neck was sore! Waited for my time, let her know I was there. Secured building, up to her place residential. Enter her place. (ASKED FOR PAYMENT UP FRONT) Nice looking Korean nice thick legs. I'm not trying to down her but she looks like she's been power lifting with those legs. It was HOT got on the table her place was hot. She started me off with a lot of pressing on my back down to my legs with a towel. To tell you the truth I don't even remember the massage (LOL). It wasn't one really, I remember her putting oil on my back using her hands and elbows. Told me to flip asked if Jr. Needed attention (MADE SURE THAT I NEEDED TO PAY EXTRA) I was more stunned didn't know she does. Said YES nothing special she talked while playing with him, wasn't sure if roaming was available so I didn't try. All in All I think I paid another provider to play with Jr. Didn't get what I was looking for which was a awesome massage with HE. It was just HE (LOL).

I guess you get what you paid for it's like women: They either have a nice ass and no tits. Or Huge tits and no ass. You can never get one with both. Unless either one is fake. So far my quest to finding that right provider is still on. My list of tries:

Leelawadee Massage (Gina) *Thai.

Attractive Asian Therapist (Forgot her name) *Korean.

Asian Body Massage (Forgot her name) *Thai.

Royal Massage (Forgot her name) *Chinese.

Son Kyong *Korean.

Bangkok Thai Massage (Kung) *Thai.

Relaxation massage (Forgot her name) *Chinese.

Massage By Jean (Jean) Been seeing her for about a year till I joined here. *Korean.

Need to try me a Japanese Massage Provider. Going to stay on Providers who work on there own. When they work with other providers, it seems weird running to other People! So I am looking for a provider who works on her own, does a great massage. If "HE" is available so be it. I think I've learns it's either or!

(P. S. S Watch what you write providers do read, just learned first hand last night, had one of the providers I reviewed call me. Telling me if I could take my review down) Yeah right lucky we're as not exclusive as why. E. L. P I mean this is why we do reviews for other brothers to know what they may run into. Or what type of service is given! That's what I thought. And reading!

Aloha Folks be safe.

Hikerj
07-15-15, 14:33
What is the damage for just coco? The 4 hand while appealing just doesn't sound worth it and BBBJ is not my style.6 for just coco not including tip. 4 hand is way upsell.

AlwaysFishing
07-15-15, 15:08
What is the damage for just coco? The 4 hand while appealing just doesn't sound worth it and BBBJ is not my style.A massage and HE $.

YellowFever78
07-15-15, 15:33
Good morning my mongering brethren. I'm planning on some quality time with a lucky lady in the near future and was wondering if anyone had any info on this one? I've seen her post before on BP and she looks hot as F at & but don't need a case of blue balls. Any info on her would be greatly appreciated and thanks for taking the time to reply.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/what-do-you-want/5370665

Trek OCLV
07-15-15, 20:19
Don't count her out yet. I've known her a long time. She prefers to set the 1st appt via email, but you have to give her the time you want to meet. She's respectful of the privacy of herself and her clients, so she never just lists available times. Sorry the first time didn't work out, but contact her again with an exact time. I promise that you won't regret it.

PB.As another one of the "lost boys" who misses this beauty I can completely back up what PB is telling you. Additionally there were enough Pvt Msgs that I received that I can tell you that her email was blowing up with interest. She'll be back, Hawaii is her new home and Honolulu is blessed by that decision. This wasn't her only visit.

AwabiHunter
07-16-15, 14:17
Went last week to see her, I don't see her ad anymore or I would have attached it here, it was a closeup face shot of a cute Japanese older MILF / Cougar looking woman with lots of makeup, she looked super sexy in the picture so I decided to TOFTT, BIG MISTAKE, on the phone she sounded Korean, I've banged and been around with plenty of Japanese and Koreans and can say I'm fairly good at distinguishing the difference in voices and too me she sounded Korean in nascent and attitude, Japanese are far more "Humble" anyway, I met her at the door off the Herbert street location off Kapahulu and when she opened the door I could tell it was her but the pictures posted were like 10 years ago, she looked full on CHRONIC out, acne, skinny, messed up teeth, gestures etc. Guarans, so I said damn I forgot my wallet at my office got to go get it be right back and bolted.

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
07-16-15, 14:31
This is not the one that was in that low rise next to the Japanese temple off Keaamoku street that went by the name Yuka, but rather a different one with the same name. This one too, I don't see her ad but she was posting on CL a couple weeks ago and had no picture just an ad that said something like "Japanese therapist etc etc. " off Hausten street which is by date and Kapiolani, her # is 387-7574 that's the tel # she posted online.

So I get to her location got to street park but didn't have any so she let me use her stall which was really hard to maneuver into, anyway secured building had to be rung up thru security door with a bldg hawk eyeing me as I went to the elevator. Get to her apt and am greeted by al older Japanese woman, very humble and nice attitude, I would guess she was mid to late 50's with A cups and a pretty nice ass, at least looking at her shorts, her ass filled it out pretty good, her face was a 5 in my book, Ehu color hair shoulder length, place was kinda messy which was a surprise as Japanese women are usually pretty well kept. There was a real massage table in the center of the room, she tells me to get undressed and lay down while she cuts a paper towel into a weird pattern to fit the old cracked donut on the table, I was like damn, don't you have a towel, anyway I lay down and she starts the massage, all in all was a decent massage, not great but not horrible, Oh BTW her hands were really rough like a fisherman who does hand lining all day or a Mason who lays bricks, I was thinking if she does HJ she is going to tear up my "Tohei" with those rough hands so I didn't pursue any gestures at all to give her hints, on the flip got near the "Jewels but I didn't want HJ so maybe it was the vibe, I'm pretty sure if I would have showed interest it could have been had based on everything else, her looks were not too bad and I would have totally let her stroke the "Tohei" but I didn't because of her rough hands.

If you want a massage by a cool lady, with so so looks and don't mind getting your pole sand papered then try um.

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
07-16-15, 14:54
Is it my imagination or does this look like Noe inside of the Wild Bean Coffee truck? Their is an expresso machine in the back.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soft-handfirm-touchmy-real-pic/5083299

Does she also work at the Wild Bean Coffee truck, damn would love to get a close up of this hottie in Lingerie.

Awabi.

Spyda
07-16-15, 16:33
Is it my imagination or does this look like Noe inside of the Wild Bean Coffee truck? Their is an expresso machine in the back.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soft-handfirm-touchmy-real-pic/5083299

Does she also work at the Wild Bean Coffee truck, damn would love to get a close up of this hottie in Lingerie.

Awabi.Used to work in the coffee truck.

HaYn1
07-16-15, 16:45

Awabi.I thought that was her, hmm now massages? I wonder if she would massage with her lingerie on!

HaYn1
07-16-15, 16:47
This is not the one that was in that low rise next to the Japanese temple off Keaamoku street that went by the name Yuka, but rather a different one with the same name. This one too, I don't see her ad but she was posting on CL a couple weeks ago and had no picture just an ad that said something like "Japanese therapist etc etc. " off Hausten street which is by date and Kapiolani, her # is 387-7574 that's the tel # she posted online.

So I get to her location got to street park but didn't have any so she let me use her stall which was really hard to maneuver into, anyway secured building had to be rung up thru security door with a bldg hawk eyeing me as I went to the elevator. Get to her apt and am greeted by al older Japanese woman, very humble and nice attitude, I would guess she was mid to late 50's with A cups and a pretty nice ass, at least looking at her shorts, her ass filled it out pretty good, her face was a 5 in my book, Ehu color hair shoulder length, place was kinda messy which was a surprise as Japanese women are usually pretty well kept. There was a real massage table in the center of the room, she tells me to get undressed and lay down while she cuts a paper towel into a weird pattern to fit the old cracked donut on the table, I was like damn, don't you have a towel, anyway I lay down and she starts the massage, all in all was a decent massage, not great but not horrible, Oh BTW her hands were really rough like a fisherman who does hand lining all day or a Mason who lays bricks, I was thinking if she does HJ she is going to tear up my "Tohei" with those rough hands so I didn't pursue any gestures at all to give her hints, on the flip got near the "Jewels but I didn't want HJ so maybe it was the vibe, I'm pretty sure if I would have showed interest it could have been had based on everything else, her looks were not too bad and I would have totally let her stroke the "Tohei" but I didn't because of her rough hands.

If you want a massage by a cool lady, with so so looks and don't mind getting your pole sand papered then try um.

Awabi.Boo I wanted to try her! I don't know about those hands, and dirty place. LOL Thanks for the review been looking.

HaYn1
07-16-15, 16:49
Went last week to see her, I don't see her ad anymore or I would have attached it here, it was a closeup face shot of a cute Japanese older MILF / Cougar looking woman with lots of makeup, she looked super sexy in the picture so I decided to TOFTT, BIG MISTAKE, on the phone she sounded Korean, I've banged and been around with plenty of Japanese and Koreans and can say I'm fairly good at distinguishing the difference in voices and too me she sounded Korean in nascent and attitude, Japanese are far more "Humble" anyway, I met her at the door off the Herbert street location off Kapahulu and when she opened the door I could tell it was her but the pictures posted were like 10 years ago, she looked full on CHRONIC out, acne, skinny, messed up teeth, gestures etc. Guarans, so I said damn I forgot my wallet at my office got to go get it be right back and bolted.

Awabi.Alright Awabi, there were a few asking if I went too see her, Mahalo Much for the review. At least I didn't waste time or money to see her!

YellowFever78
07-16-15, 19:10

Awabi.I've been seeing this girl's ad on BP and was very curious too since she's obviously hot! Wondering if the massage includes sampling of her wild bean? Because if it does, I like sample! She's in century center too right? Seems like CC ladies are less likely to offer play these days. Hope I'm wrong but definitely curious if anyone's sampled this bean!

Seeker963
07-17-15, 00:16
I've been seeing this girl's ad on BP and was very curious too since she's obviously hot! Wondering if the massage includes sampling of her wild bean? Because if it does, I like sample! She's in century center too right? Seems like CC ladies are less likely to offer play these days. Hope I'm wrong but definitely curious if anyone's sampled this bean!I think I read somewhere before that she was in a place in CC and was used as the bait with the bait and switch. But if you insist on her you can get her. Search for Noe.

I have not sampled myself but I think I remember the report saying that FS was not on the table but he was. But once again this is not first hand info. Hot enough to get me interested but at this point In my life I would take service over looks.

YellowFever78
07-17-15, 01:42
I think I read somewhere before that she was in a place in CC and was used as the bait with the bait and switch. But if you insist on her you can get her. Search for Noe.

I have not sampled myself but I think I remember the report saying that FS was not on the table but he was. But once again this is not first hand info. Hot enough to get me interested but at this point In my life I would take service over looks.Thanks for the info Seeker. She'd definitely be a sweet piece of bean bait. However, I'm looking for a sure thing. Thanks again and good lookin out!

H Mobius
07-17-15, 01:59

Awabi.Lucky guy. I only got lame massage; uber legit (body covered with sheet, not just a towel on ass) and no roaming. She went nowhere near the boys and gave no gestures. Apparently we are incompatible.

Beanlover
07-17-15, 04:56

Awabi.It IS Noe. She doesn't work at the truck anymore. Went a couple months ago because I recognized her and wanted to sample one of the truck girls. She talks through the ENTIRE massage, even during he! Non-stop, and shitty massage. The he was okay, and got to slide my hand up her booty shorts. Didn't try to touch bean, just her ass cheeks, nice and firm. Next time I go, IF I go, I'm going to see if I can get more, but geez, the girl needs to learn how to massage, and to shut the hell up! LOL!!

Get that Bean!

Johnny14
07-17-15, 05:01
It IS Noe. She doesn't work at the truck anymore. Went a couple months ago because I recognized her and wanted to sample one of the truck girls. She talks through the ENTIRE massage, even during he! Non-stop, and shitty massage. The he was okay, and got to slide my hand up her booty shorts. Didn't try to touch bean, just her ass cheeks, nice and firm. Next time I go, IF I go, I'm going to see if I can get more, but geez, the girl needs to learn how to massage, and to shut the hell up! LOL!!

Get that Bean!Next time just shove your unit in her mouth, that should shut her up!

HahahaoKazuya
07-17-15, 05:01
If you went for the bean and the HE, you got what you wanted, plus a shitty massage.

AznWellInDoubt
07-17-15, 06:25
Well the other review when the guy bolted, I saw her last week cause wanted tu try something new, she's in her 50's she looks ok she is skinny and as to the teeth she is from Japan and the time when crooked messed up teeth is considered beautiful any way she has some dogs but they are ok the house is well kept and the massage room is on a lowered bed no donut hole but had pillows I just tried her out, I just have to say she enoys the challenge of trying to really fix you with a massage there a mirror somwhen she on my right and working on my legs and I turn right you get a nice bean shot, she wears a short sports skirt and pink pants and a sports bra I wanted an hour and said she would give 15 mins extra cause she had no body after me she took a couple of 3 min breaks inbetweeen say she's transferring my bad energy through her and out, what trip me out was she worked on me so long I guess I dozed in and out and finally when was done is was 2 hours and 20 minutes imwas like holy shot I had a dinner to go to she charges 80 an hour it was all I had but honestly really good massage and I been around as for play I dunno may have to go a few times but now she is my go to for real massage just thought I share my experience.

AwabiHunter
07-17-15, 13:40
I've been seeing this girl's ad on BP and was very curious too since she's obviously hot! Wondering if the massage includes sampling of her wild bean? Because if it does, I like sample! She's in century center too right? Seems like CC ladies are less likely to offer play these days. Hope I'm wrong but definitely curious if anyone's sampled this bean!Hahahaha, Braddah you wouldn't be the first or last to want to sample her wild bean and I have never tried her but someone PM'd me and said she has a BF but does the HJ and that's about it, hell I would be more than happy to get a HJ from her and even more happy if she would do in Panties or Lingerie.

AwabiHunter
07-17-15, 14:04
Well the other review when the guy bolted, I saw her last week cause wanted tu try something new, she's in her 50's she looks ok she is skinny and as to the teeth she is from Japan and the time when crooked messed up teeth is considered beautiful any way she has some dogs but they are ok the house is well kept and the massage room is on a lowered bed no donut hole but had pillows I just tried her out, I just have to say she enoys the challenge of trying to really fix you with a massage there a mirror somwhen she on my right and working on my legs and I turn right you get a nice bean shot, she wears a short sports skirt and pink pants and a sports bra I wanted an hour and said she would give 15 mins extra cause she had no body after me she took a couple of 3 min breaks inbetweeen say she's transferring my bad energy through her and out, what trip me out was she worked on me so long I guess I dozed in and out and finally when was done is was 2 hours and 20 minutes imwas like holy shot I had a dinner to go to she charges 80 an hour it was all I had but honestly really good massage and I been around as for play I dunno may have to go a few times but now she is my go to for real massage just thought I share my experience.Other than "To each his own" it has always baffled me as to the huge disconnect between some reviewers, maybe it is not a disconnect but just a different perspective or expectation? But to me when someone posts a picture they better resemble closely to what you will be seeing or getting, this woman is the same person however a blind monkey could tell it is a very old picture and depicts nothing even close to her current looks, I know what a tweeter looks like and while she may not have hit rock bottom she is on the way, so if that's what you like my Braddah than all the power to you but I always call a spade a spade and it sucks when you spend the time and money after following advice that was bogus, so people can use my rating of her or yours, its up to them.

YellowFever78
07-17-15, 15:00
Hahahaha, Braddah you wouldn't be the first or last to want to sample her wild bean and I have never tried her but someone PM'd me and said she has a BF but does the HJ and that's about it, hell I would be more than happy to get a HJ from her and even more happy if she would do in Panties or Lingerie.Oh fosho! I'd even handle my own business while she sat back and played with her bean! I'd definitely prefer to go the bean dip route though. I only want to be her boyfriend for like 30 minutes, then her man can have her back right after.

Bigred808
07-17-15, 15:07

Coco. L / A / S - 5/6/6.

I'm a hard grader. Both are Chinese but unlike the Chinese girls at Empire, these are clearly fobby looking. I mean most of the Empire girls are FOBS but they maintain themselves way better. For the price I'd rather visit an AMP and get the full service at Happiness or Empire.Is that the same Mika (Miki) that use to work with Angie? Any info on where she went would be appreciated?

Bigred808
07-17-15, 16:58
If you went for the bean and the HE, you got what you wanted, plus a shitty massage.I tried a bunch of time to make an appointment but she's not been there or she's always "just left for the day". I guess if only HE I'll pass. I'm going g to see Sunny and roam the mountains and valleys LOL.

Alohashorts
07-17-15, 17:08
Is that the same Mika (Miki) that use to work with Angie? Any info on where she went would be appreciated?What is Mika's digits. I would be game for some of that.

Rainy Daydream
07-17-15, 22:40
Any one know how Tiffany got all bust up?

H Mobius
07-17-15, 23:17
I tried a bunch of time to make an appointment but she's not been there or she's always "just left for the day".You too? Something always came up or there was an "Emergency". Gave up, not worth it for me.

Coffee Bean
07-17-15, 23:38
You too? Something always came up or there was an "Emergency". Gave up, not worth it for me.Same with me. Made appointment and when I showed up she left for an emergency. I give up.

Coffee Bean
07-17-15, 23:42
Same with me. Made appointment and when I showed up she left for an emergency. I give up.Always trying to bait and switch me. Still. I like Lily. For an older girl. She got a nice body and she give good massage. To bad she no give HE.

Larry Hoover
07-18-15, 00:27
Do any of these Thai girls do FS? Or does big titty Alana? I want a good massage but I want to bang someone too.

Junior Knight
07-18-15, 11:06
Good morning my mongering brethren. I'm planning on some quality time with a lucky lady in the near future and was wondering if anyone had any info on this one? I've seen her post before on BP and she looks hot as F at & but don't need a case of blue balls. Any info on her would be greatly appreciated and thanks for taking the time to reply.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/what-do-you-want/5370665YellowFever,

Sorry I can't remember her name, but she is attractive. However that pic does embellish her body a bit. She has big boobs, slightly soft in the mid section with muffin tops, but still cute since she's young.

She is part latin if I'm not mistaken and she used to work at the same place the coffee bean girl Noe works at now.

Massage is ok. She does offer HE, just be cool about asking for it. She will even let you play with the boobs and butt. Very nice girl as far as her attitude.

JK.

Junior Knight
07-18-15, 11:13
I've seen these two girls post multiple times and I've also asked about them here but no info even from the veteran mongers via PM. I'm thinking these girls are fakes since I've tried to call both with no answer from either.

They both supposedly work at a place in CC. Any info would help.

Monica:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-monica/3846391

Aliyah:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/text-me-for-appointment-aliyah/4975948

Mahalos in advance!

JK.

Captin Crunch
07-18-15, 11:20
Any one know how Tiffany got all bust up?What do you mean she got all bust up?

Chevy427
07-18-15, 12:09
I've seen these two girls post multiple times and I've also asked about them here but no info even from the veteran mongers via PM. I'm thinking these girls are fakes since I've tried to call both with no answer from either.

They both supposedly work at a place in CC. Any info would help.

Monica:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-monica/3846391

Aliyah:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/text-me-for-appointment-aliyah/4975948

Mahalos in advance!

JK.Both of these girls are currently working for Kay at the 2nd floor, I believe them & many other girls are using an app as texting purpose, so they no need to give out their cell phone numbers.

Monica is Rica, her pic is FAKE, skinny asisn girl (possibly Korea) who allowed roaming, not sure if extra will be offered, massage skill is at same tease level as Pinky.

Aliyah is the local black girl, get pic is FAKE as well, had her once when Kay's place was at 3203, no play was offered, manage skill is about average, never repeat after. She has friendly personality.

I hope these will be helpful.

Any brother visited Kay's place on the 2nd floor lately?

Kay, Pinky & Ginger are the only girls use the real pics on the ads.

Happy hunting.

Shamester
07-18-15, 18:07
If you went for the bean and the HE, you got what you wanted, plus a shitty massage.Any idea how much to tip for he is it all inclusive for the $60? Please advise.

AwabiHunter
07-18-15, 20:20
Do any of these Thai girls do FS? Or does big titty Alana? I want a good massage but I want to bang someone too.Alana used to bang, she was a SW / escort several years ago.

InHawaii
07-19-15, 02:58
Not any clear cut reviews I saw, so decided to take a gamble on Bebe. Glad I did. Very sweet girl. Very petite, maybe 90 labs. Resembles pic, but is older than stated IMO. Started with a.

Good massage, used hands, elbows and her knees, actually got some kinks out fast. On the flip, gave a kiss and asked if it was ok, said yes and she climbed on table and gave some sweet kisses on the neck and worked her way down. Stopped to take off her dress and proceeded with BBBJ and HJ. Roamed but found out way the bottom stayed covered, aunt flo was in town. Did a very good BBBJCIM cleaned up with a hot towel. Stood and she jumped up in my arms for some standing kissing, very playful and sweet. Will repeat for sure can't wait for aunt flo to be gone and see what else is on the menu.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-name-is-bebe-waiting-for-you/5408056

Candyman2002
07-19-15, 06:58
Was feeling for something different so went to see an old friend. VERY short massage and extended HE session. Never got her to remove all clothing, but got the same boobies and first digit FIV. Just because its different than my usual, it gets me off. She isn't the prettiest, but fulfills my Thai needs. Thanks Lily!

Mongers Rus
07-19-15, 07:25
What do you mean she got all bust up?She passed out and fell about a month ago. She doing better though. You know how petite she is and works so hard.

Rus.

Member #5810
07-19-15, 08:42
Any idea how much to tip for he is it all inclusive for the $60? Please advise.Haha. Buddy that's funny. You wish! FYI it's typically 40 tip for HE.

Junior Knight
07-19-15, 12:10
Both of these girls are currently working for Kay at the 2nd floor, I believe them & many other girls are using an app as texting purpose, so they no need to give out their cell phone numbers.

Monica is Rica, her pic is FAKE, skinny asisn girl (possibly Korea) who allowed roaming, not sure if extra will be offered, massage skill is at same tease level as Pinky.

Aliyah is the local black girl, get pic is FAKE as well, had her once when Kay's place was at 3203, no play was offered, manage skill is about average, never repeat after. She has friendly personality.

I hope these will be helpful.

Any brother visited Kay's place on the 2nd floor lately?

Kay, Pinky & Ginger are the only girls use the real pics on the ads.

Happy hunting.Chevy,

Awesome 411 brother! I do know Rica and don't know why she would use an alias with a fake pic. She is hot and flirty up to a point, but you're right, she doesn't offer extras.

Aliyah sounds like a girl that used to work for Kay before, but I can't be sure until I go back. I think her name was Bennie back then. She had a real nice personality like you said. Maybe was her, maybe not.

I did go to the second floor and had an appt with Ginger. Decent massage, but no play. Not sure how Kay separates the two places and who works- where and when, but 2nd floor always makes me think of the old days when the AMPs were down there.

So far, its been disappointing as far as play.

Mahalos!

JK.

Chevy427
07-19-15, 12:53
Chevy,

Awesome 411 brother! I do know Rica and don't know why she would use an alias with a fake pic. She is hot and flirty up to a point, but you're right, she doesn't offer extras.

Aliyah sounds like a girl that used to work for Kay before, but I can't be sure until I go back. I think her name was Bennie back then. She had a real nice personality like you said. Maybe was her, maybe not.

I did go to the second floor and had an appt with Ginger. Decent massage, but no play. Not sure how Kay separates the two places and who works- where and when, but 2nd floor always makes me think of the old days when the AMPs were down there.

So far, its been disappointing as far as play.

Mahalos!

JK.You're very welcome.

Oh sorry I did forget to mention Aliyah's real name is Bennie, started working for Kay back in 3203, then 3201, now on the 2nd floor where Utopia used to be, not sure if the renovation pau, but their bathroom looks weird & half ass. Haha.

I went there to see Becky (Fake pic again) once but never been back.

What do mean by Kay running two places?

Ginger offers extra & roaming, just got to ask.

I wish Rachel still working there, she's a local hottie.

Chevy.

YellowFever78
07-19-15, 16:39
YellowFever,

Sorry I can't remember her name, but she is attractive. However that pic does embellish her body a bit. She has big boobs, slightly soft in the mid section with muffin tops, but still cute since she's young.

She is part latin if I'm not mistaken and she used to work at the same place the coffee bean girl Noe works at now.

Massage is ok. She does offer HE, just be cool about asking for it. She will even let you play with the boobs and butt. Very nice girl as far as her attitude.

JK.Much Mahalos for the info Junior Knight! Tried to make an appointment to butter her muffin tops but she was already booked for that day and the next. I'll try again and hopefully have a review detailing her muffin tops!

Big thanks again, much appreciative of the awesome Intel.

DrMajikLuv69
07-19-15, 20:27
TFTOFTT. I saw her ad, but didn't want to try her thinking that her pic was fake. A lot of the LMT do this now days; posting fake pictures. I wish they would post their real pictures. Anyway sounds like you had a good time. I'm adding her to my "To Do List". I can get around to the new ones as quick because I have a couple dozen LMTs that continuously text me "When are you going to see me?" Or "Can you see me this weekend?" Etc. But after your post I'm going to make some time for Bebe. Thanks.

Not any clear cut reviews I saw, so decided to take a gamble on Bebe. Glad I did. Very sweet girl.
Very petite, maybe 90 labs. Resembles pic, but is older than stated IMO. Started with a.

Good massage, used hands, elbows and her knees, actually got some kinks out fast. On the flip, gave a kiss and asked if it was ok, said yes and she climbed on table and gave some sweet kisses on the neck and worked her way down. Stopped to take off her dress and proceeded with BBBJ and HJ. Roamed but found out way the bottom stayed covered, aunt flo was in town. Did a very good BBBJCIM cleaned up with a hot towel. Stood and she jumped up in my arms for some standing kissing, very playful and sweet. Will repeat for sure can't wait for aunt flo to be gone and see what else is on the menu.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-name-is-bebe-waiting-for-you/5408056

HaYn1
07-19-15, 23:28
Was feeling for something different so went to see an old friend. VERY short massage and extended HE session. Never got her to remove all clothing, but got the same boobies and first digit FIV. Just because its different than my usual, it gets me off. She isn't the prettiest, but fulfills my Thai needs. Thanks Lily!Where us she located? Any info?

Junior Knight
07-20-15, 00:17
You're very welcome.

Oh sorry I did forget to mention Aliyah's real name is Bennie, started working for Kay back in 3203, then 3201, now on the 2nd floor where Utopia used to be, not sure if the renovation pau, but their bathroom looks weird & half ass. Haha.

I went there to see Becky (Fake pic again) once but never been back.

What do mean by Kay running two places?

Ginger offers extra & roaming, just got to ask.

I wish Rachel still working there, she's a local hottie.

Chevy.Chevy,

Ok it is Bennie. I think Kay still has a place upstairs. Hiran is just one of them, Thai Hawaiian the other, unless she consolidated to just the 2nd floor and one name. I cant keep track with all the fake pics and hundred different numbers!

I mustve had Ginger on a bad day. I don't remember Rachel though, mustve been during my hiatus. I wish I couldve met her too.

Thanks again!

JK.

Junior Knight
07-20-15, 00:22
Much Mahalos for the info Junior Knight! Tried to make an appointment to butter her muffin tops but she was already booked for that day and the next. I'll try again and hopefully have a review detailing her muffin tops!

Big thanks again, much appreciative of the awesome Intel.YellowFever,

No prob brother! When she changed her ad pic, she got lots of new attention. She did the smart move and it got her way more business. Hope you get that appt!

Butter that muffin top, because its ready hahaha.

Mahalo,

JK.

Candyman2002
07-20-15, 03:14
Where us she located? Any info?Leelawadee.

Shibiko
07-20-15, 03:48
Anyone got any info? Any play? Legit?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5130776252.html

Chevy427
07-20-15, 04:17
Where us she located? Any info?Is that Lily the owner of Leelawadee Thai massage, CC 3903?

Mongers Rus
07-20-15, 04:47
Anyone got any info? Any play? Legit?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5130776252.htmlTotally legit, pretty good massage.

Rus.

Shibiko
07-20-15, 05:08
Totally legit, pretty good massage.

Rus.Mahalo for the info!

OnlyMe808
07-20-15, 06:32
Anyone else had a visit with Neny at CC?? Seemed sweet and very attractive as well. Uncovered me a little more than once.

And a few touches down there but I didn't ask for more. Going to repeat.

WhippingCream
07-20-15, 11:17
Where can I get a good massage and some FS or HE? PM me thanks.

BoxCutter
07-20-15, 12:23
Totally legit, pretty good massage.

Rus.Whats the name of the girl on the bottom left of the pic?

HaYn1
07-20-15, 12:55
Is that Lily the owner of Leelawadee Thai massage, CC 3903?He said yes! Hmm I thought Lily was at wahiawa. I know she's the owner. But last I heard she was up there.

HaYn1
07-20-15, 12:57
Leelawadee.Thanks she still at wahiawa?

AwabiHunter
07-20-15, 14:59
Anyone else had a visit with Neny at CC?? Seemed sweet and very attractive as well. Uncovered me a little more than once.

And a few touches down there but I didn't ask for more. Going to repeat.A few brothers claimed to have gotten HE and one even said he got FS on several occasions, I tried her twice and she is very friendly and cute with a decent massage, however; I consider myself a very seasoned Monger and can coax a MT usually to provide extras if they are on the fence, I wasn't lucky with Neny however, she said ": Sorry I don't do that" very politely, so it may be YMMV thing idk.

AwabiHunter
07-20-15, 15:13
Checked this place out yesterday, very good massage, she knows what she is doing, place very clean it is the old Liu Yun place, No play at all, I even asked politely and she declined, said she was married and Hubby in Guam.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5127980934.html

Awabi.

Yaya7778
07-20-15, 17:59

Thank You!Try Lani on The North Shore. She is intense, takes her time, is very sweet and has Great hands. I think she is posted on Backpage.

UkiSlamma
07-21-15, 13:39
Try Lani on The North Shore. She is intense, takes her time, is very sweet and has Great hands. I think she is posted on Backpage.Hey Lani if you were in town or did outcalls, it will definitely be worth your while. If you're open-minded you should definitely hit me up.

US.

Hotrod82
07-21-15, 17:59
A few brothers claimed to have gotten HE and one even said he got FS on several occasions, I tried her twice and she is very friendly and cute with a decent massage, however; I consider myself a very seasoned Monger and can coax a MT usually to provide extras if they are on the fence, I wasn't lucky with Neny however, she said ": Sorry I don't do that" very politely, so it may be YMMV thing idk.I got the same response bro. But She told me next time I come, she will have her "friend" help me, whatever that meant. I never partake in her offer though.

HawaiiSteve
07-22-15, 01:36
TFTOFTT. I saw her ad, but didn't want to try her thinking that her pic was fake. A lot of the LMT do this now days; posting fake pictures. I wish they would post their real pictures. Anyway sounds like you had a good time. I'm adding her to my "To Do List". I can get around to the new ones as quick because I have a couple dozen LMTs that continuously text me "When are you going to see me?" Or "Can you see me this weekend?" Etc. But after your post I'm going to make some time for Bebe. Thanks.Made an appt to see bebe. Got there and was offered shower, but I had showered before I got there. Bebe comes in and is definetly not the girl in the pic. Same body type but face different. Small a cups with big nips. Starts the massage which was just ok. Nothing special. After about 15 minutes, asks me to flip. Rubs my legs a little and off to jr. She didn't jump on top of me and start dfk like the other poster said. YMMV. Anyways, FS was on the menu. Started with a BBBJ which wasnt that great either. NO DATY. NO FIV. Went to CG, then mish. Finished with HJ and BBBJ. NO CIM either. Don't think I would repeat but good luck to you. Mama said they have another girl yuri, but I didn't get a chance to see her. Was only there for 45 mins too. Rushed service. I think they had another monger waiting.

DeepShot
07-22-15, 03:52
Had several very good massage from Neny. Legit. Got the scoop on other girls, but she no go, even for extra tip. Good legit massage.

A few brothers claimed to have gotten HE and one even said he got FS on several occasions, I tried her twice and she is very friendly and cute with a decent massage, however; I consider myself a very seasoned Monger and can coax a MT usually to provide extras if they are on the fence, I wasn't lucky with Neny however, she said ": Sorry I don't do that" very politely, so it may be YMMV thing idk.

Member #4990
07-22-15, 19:34
What was the damage?

Made an appt to see bebe. Got there and was offered shower, but I had showered before I got there. Bebe comes in and is definetly not the girl in the pic. Same body type but face different. Small a cups with big nips. Starts the massage which was just ok. Nothing special. After about 15 minutes, asks me to flip. Rubs my legs a little and off to jr. She didn't jump on top of me and start dfk like the other poster said. YMMV. Anyways, FS was on the menu. Started with a BBBJ which wasnt that great either. NO DATY. NO FIV. Went to CG, then mish. Finished with HJ and BBBJ. NO CIM either. Don't think I would repeat but good luck to you. Mama said they have another girl yuri, but I didn't get a chance to see her. Was only there for 45 mins too. Rushed service. I think they had another monger waiting..

Kukui Street
07-22-15, 20:49
Not any clear cut reviews I saw, so decided to take a gamble on Bebe. Glad I did. Very sweet girl. Very petite, maybe 90 labs. Resembles pic, but is older than stated IMO. Started with a.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-name-is-bebe-waiting-for-you/5408056I have seen her a couple times and both have been really good GF experiences. Just so I don't get beat up here, I will respond to PM's from senior members on the full extent of services I received. Awabi and I have something in common. I generally get service above and beyond the standard. It's not meant to brag, it's just that I have received PM's hammering me for telling it like it is, so just use your imagination and that should sum up my experience with her.

She is cute as a bug, nice small size and proportional. When she puts her hair in braids she goes from 30 to 18. In hawaii is on the mark as far as description. I had full play in the shower and a full hour of fore play, mutual massage, and multiple positions. The first time I saw her she DFK but the next session she was closing her lips. I just assumed that she was saving me some other mongers left overs.

AwabiHunter
07-22-15, 21:39
Had several very good massage from Neny. Legit. Got the scoop on other girls, but she no go, even for extra tip. Good legit massage.So must be these other buggahs lying about HE and FS with Neny? I sure tried and we got along great and she knows for sure I'm not LE based on my work condo with her, so IDK what to say other than I was very hopeful based on her looks that I would get extras but big fat No.

InHawaii
07-24-15, 01:45
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nice-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-chinesejapanese-beauty/4780206

Decided to try someone different, so called Yumi and made a appointment. Arrived on time and entered. To my dismay, Yumi informed me she had to leave, and asked it someone else would be ok. Since I was there, I said sure. She did apologize and sat and chatted and flirted until her replacement arrived. Not the best looker, but did give a very very good massage. No hint of play at all, but did feel great after the massage. Yumi did promise to take care of me next time, and given the worst that could happen would be another excellent massage, I will give her another chance.

InHawaii
07-24-15, 02:03
Did a repeat with Bebe based on my last experience. As always, YMMV and lets remember, we are engaging with humans and between us attractions, feelings and connections will vary. I can only address what my experience is. Started with another massage, and again, hands, elbows, knees and this time feet standing on the back. Got out my knots and had me feeling great. A little hot towel and some teasing before the flip. As soon as I flipped, got the same little kisses and some lfk and dfk. Asked what I wanted this time, and I asked if everything was ok for this time, answer was a playful nose to nose kiss, very sweet and total GFE. Took off the dress and went right to BBBJ. This time it was slow and sensitive with lots of attention to the boys as well. Reached between her legs and she was very wet. She got the cover and said she wanted it in, I am not going to debate the issue, so she climbed on top for some CG. She grinned away and finally shook with a gushing O and collapsed on top of me. When I say gushing, I mean flowing and gushing. She composed herself and we switched to mish. Again as she neared another O, she wrapped around me and pulled tight with some dfk. This felt so awesome I popped right there in mish. We layer for a bit with some giggles and kisses, then got another hot towel and cleaned me up. She is so sweet and playful, I will be making a regular stop for sure. As we know YMMV. I hope someone else will have the same experience as I, it's excellent.

CoronaLight
07-24-15, 04:00

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-name-is-bebe-waiting-for-you/5408056Really need a good massage. I mean BBBJCIM. No wait massage. Dang why did I have to see this post! Going to book next week if possible! I want some!

Captin Crunch
07-24-15, 12:35
Did a repeat with Bebe based on my last experience. As always, YMMV and lets remember, we are engaging with humans and between us attractions, feelings and connections will vary. I can only address what my experience is. Started with another massage, and again, hands, elbows, knees and this time feet standing on the back. Got out my knots and had me feeling great. A little hot towel and some teasing before the flip. As soon as I flipped, got the same little kisses and some lfk and dfk. Asked what I wanted this time, and I asked if everything was ok for this time, answer was a playful nose to nose kiss, very sweet and total GFE. Took off the dress and went right to BBBJ. This time it was slow and sensitive with lots of attention to the boys as well. Reached between her legs and she was very wet. She got the cover and said she wanted it in, I am not going to debate the issue, so she climbed on top for some CG. She grinned away and finally shook with a gushing O and collapsed on top of me. When I say gushing, I mean flowing and gushing. She composed herself and we switched to mish. Again as she neared another O, she wrapped around me and pulled tight with some dfk. This felt so awesome I popped right there in mish. We layer for a bit with some giggles and kisses, then got another hot towel and cleaned me up. She is so sweet and playful, I will be making a regular stop for sure. As we know YMMV. I hope someone else will have the same experience as I, it's excellent.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-name-is-bebe-waiting-for-you/5408056What room is she in?

Member #5092
07-24-15, 14:23
What was the damage?

.60 +160. I was going to give her 140 that would make it 200 total but bebe squeezed out another 20 from me. No bad but not enough to make me want to repeat. She did let me DATY 10 min.

Ernestm
07-25-15, 00:34
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nice-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-chinesejapanese-beauty/4780206

Decided to try someone different, so called Yumi and made a appointment. Arrived on time and entered. To my dismay, Yumi informed me she had to leave, and asked it someone else would be ok. Since I was there, I said sure. She did apologize and sat and chatted and flirted until her replacement arrived. Not the best looker, but did give a very very good massage. No hint of play at all, but did feel great after the massage. Yumi did promise to take care of me next time, and given the worst that could happen would be another excellent massage, I will give her another chance.Everything is usually on the menu with her, plus a nice massage. I am not sure why her replacement did not service you as well.

Chevy427
07-25-15, 04:16

Decided to try someone different, so called Yumi and made a appointment. Arrived on time and entered. To my dismay, Yumi informed me she had to leave, and asked it someone else would be ok. Since I was there, I said sure. She did apologize and sat and chatted and flirted until her replacement arrived. Not the best looker, but did give a very very good massage. No hint of play at all, but did feel great after the massage. Yumi did promise to take care of me next time, and given the worst that could happen would be another excellent massage, I will give her another chance.May I ask you What's that replacement girl's name?

Coffee Bean
07-25-15, 23:28
A few brothers claimed to have gotten HE and one even said he got FS on several occasions, I tried her twice and she is very friendly and cute with a decent massage, however; I consider myself a very seasoned Monger and can coax a MT usually to provide extras if they are on the fence, I wasn't lucky with Neny however, she said ": Sorry I don't do that" very politely, so it may be YMMV thing idk.I am also considered a seasoned monger and I use my gift of gab combined with my trustworthy looks to get play. I couldn't crack Neny. Her kung fu was too strong. She did let me caress her leg and ass but left with relaxed muscles and blue balls. Any one got shops on Amy? Advertises under Awesome MASSAGE. She works out of same office.

SexBozo
07-26-15, 10:14
Is it me, I went to see nala like I always do for years. Always had a great massage and he. But lately notice service is not that great. Hate to say this. Service was always 10 for me. Maybe she just over worked. Hope for better service next time, anyone noticed this.

HaYn1
07-27-15, 13:51
Is it me, I went to see nala like I always do for years. Always had a great massage and he. But lately notice service is not that great. Hate to say this. Service was always 10 for me. Maybe she just over worked. Hope for better service next time, anyone noticed this.I was told to check her out for her awesome massage. All I got was legs, knees, foot basically spent the entire time on my back side. When she did tell me to flip NO he. I made an appointment to wait for what I got. Should have listened to others. Boo.

Big 808
07-27-15, 22:53
Does anyone know if Stella ever worked at an AMP?

SexsSarved9141
07-29-15, 06:22
Does anyone here know of a legit outcall that is willing to go to a hotel, does a great massage, looks great, and allows HE?

Hotrod82
07-29-15, 12:18
Does anyone here know of a legit outcall that is willing to go to a hotel, does a great massage, looks great, and allows HE?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavenly-asian-touch/2322163

I used to get from her quite a bit.

Pau Hana Party
07-29-15, 12:34
Is it me, I went to see nala like I always do for years. Always had a great massage and he. But lately notice service is not that great. Hate to say this. Service was always 10 for me. Maybe she just over worked. Hope for better service next time, anyone noticed this.I used to see Nala for geezers 3 years. But I stopped about a year ago. Her service just isn't there. I've even told her, what I thought. But it didn't improve. Since then I've been looking for a provider that provides the service she once did.

Kalani69
07-29-15, 13:47
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavenly-asian-touch/2322163

I used to get from her quite a bit.That link is from May. She still at it? She still here? Using a mainland area code. And yes her pic is sure hawt. Does she work fully clothed or disrobe? Just wondering. Sure looks like TGTBT. Just wondering.

Honolulu Yobo
07-29-15, 15:26
Anybody try her out yet? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-massage-new-in-town/5422258 http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/175231825/image.jpg.

Or this one. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ambrosia-massage-honolulu-808-799-2114/4783055 http://images3.backpage.com/imager/u/large/160751562/856e8cdefc2348a70ec781dc3d50a27c_510.jpg http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/160751560/20120830135719187l_7.jpg.

I got to check them out.

SquirtLuva69
07-29-15, 20:34
Anybody try her out yet? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-massage-new-in-town/5422258 http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/175231825/image.jpg.

Or this one. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ambrosia-massage-honolulu-808-799-2114/4783055 http://images3.backpage.com/imager/u/large/160751562/856e8cdefc2348a70ec781dc3d50a27c_510.jpg http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/160751560/20120830135719187l_7.jpg.

I got to check them out.Let us know.

Kukui Street
07-29-15, 21:42

I got to check them out.I believe this is old Hiran massage, used to be Becky. Now a new place Volcanoescorts.com?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-beautiful-asians-therapist/5149257

I hope this is not another Thai place doing bait and switch or is she decided to come over to the dark side and provide full escort services?

AlwaysFishing
07-29-15, 21:46
I believe this is old Hiran massage, used to be Becky. Now a new place Volcanoescorts.com?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-beautiful-asians-therapist/5149257

I hope this is not another Thai place doing bait and switch or is she decided to come over to the dark side and provide full escort services?I went there once. Called for becky totally bait and switch.

Had to pay for parking too. Never gave me the validation stickers.

SlckWilli
07-29-15, 23:56

I got to check them out.The wonders with internet searches, where you can find a matching picture. Chinese model a sure bait and switch.

http://bbs.voc.com.cn/topic-3958503-1-1.html

AwabiHunter
07-30-15, 00:15
I went there once. Called for becky totally bait and switch.

Had to pay for parking too. Never gave me the validation stickers.Kays place yup all legit as far as I know, she had girls in the old days at Thai Hawaiian that would give HE but don't think any of her current girls would do? I would mind F'ing those tits and cumin on her plump lips, would love a HE from her but pretty sure she doesn't give?

Awabi.

H Mobius
07-30-15, 03:38
Anybody try her out yet? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-massage-new-in-town/5422258

Or this one. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ambrosia-massage-honolulu-808-799-2114/4783055

I got to check them out.The second one (Ambrosia) typically has women of the opposite calibre from that shown, so it is more than just a case of fake pics. The 40+ girl I saw actually had a nice slim body for a place like that (I wasn't expecting MF or Empire quality), but insisted on full tip upfront. Because she was not at all enticing and made no effort to lull me into spending, my impression was she would be sheddy even if she allowed tipping at the end, so I walked.

Another time, I got a 50+ Chinese lady with fat jugs and substantial belly. Her HJ was excellent. It was excellent because she knew how to get me hard and keep me there, and used superior technique. I tried to repeat but she was gone shortly after. In other words, it's a mixed bag and you never know what it will be like.

Go ahead and check them out, but be ready to walk and don't have too-high expectations; check back a few months later.

On a side note, Hiran in 204 A has a good mix of girls; last I saw: Chinese, Thai, white, black.

UWatch888
08-01-15, 03:50
I used to see Nala for geezers 3 years. But I stopped about a year ago. Her service just isn't there. I've even told her, what I thought. But it didn't improve. Since then I've been looking for a provider that provides the service she once did.I stopped seeing her in over a year now. I guess things are not going to get any better. Too bad she once was one of the best.

HaoleBoy808
08-01-15, 14:56
Jean Matlock has, after many years of ok / good / great service, officially hung it up and retired. She is now living primarily on the mainland spending time with her kids and grandkids. Let's all have a moment and remember her for her pretty damn good full body massage, her variably good HJ, and "midsection" prostate massage.

With the passing of this era, who will take her place for the 100 dollar range full hour massage and h / e?

Shamester
08-01-15, 18:27
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=2584337&image=5049312

Any feedback about this chica? She says $. 50. Is she korean or japanese?

Kukui Street
08-01-15, 19:15
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=2584337&image=5049312

Any feedback about this chica? She says $. 50. Is she korean or japanese?She's Korean. She is much larger than in the image. I believe she's been using those images for many years. Anyone else here confirm, but I think those were taken at Junko's old place, third floor University and King streets?

While too plump for my taste she will give a good massage full service with BBCIP available for some customers. I just saw her once. She's very cool, pleasant conversation, and very good service.

H Mobius
08-01-15, 19:37
She's Korean. She is much larger than in the image. I believe she's been using those images for many years. Anyone else here confirm, but I think those were taken at Junko's old place, third floor University and King streets?

While too plump for my taste she will give a good massage full service with BBCIP available for some customers. I just saw her once. She's very cool, pleasant conversation, and very good service.Yes, after Junko left she had the place to herself. She was a nice piece of ass but I have not seen her in a while. She put on weight?

According to posts, she took CIP from just about everybody, except for guys who actually requested a rubber, also that she was hard to get any sort of conversation going as she is so quiet. I found her company to be very pleasant and she actually does talk, if you keep it simple. She is always ready for sex though, like she never tires of it.

Opelu
08-01-15, 20:14
She's Korean. She is much larger than in the image. I believe she's been using those images for many years. Anyone else here confirm, but I think those were taken at Junko's old place, third floor University and King streets?

While too plump for my taste she will give a good massage full service with BBCIP available for some customers. I just saw her once. She's very cool, pleasant conversation, and very good service.Although I have not seen recently I didn't think she was that much larger than those pics unless she totally ballooned up. Maybe a few pounds but imo not much larger than the pics and not plump.

Magnod
08-02-15, 02:28
Jean Matlock has, after many years of ok / good / great service, officially hung it up and retired. She is now living primarily on the mainland spending time with her kids and grandkids. Let's all have a moment and remember her for her pretty damn good full body massage, her variably good HJ, and "midsection" prostate massage.

With the passing of this era, who will take her place for the 100 dollar range full hour massage and h / e?That is pretty much impossible to find at this time.

The golden age of quality MTs with HE is long gone. Especially for those looking outside of CC.

Mongers Rus
08-02-15, 06:57

Any feedback about this chica? She says $. 50. Is she korean or japanese?I concur with Kukui, BB is on the table for some customers. Pictures are real.
And I don't think she's put on that much more weight since her University days. She still keeps in shape. Nice tits, pussy pretty tight. But I like her BBBJ how she uses her tongue action. On the quiet side but she does open up. She likes working mostly only days now. So if you want to sample, got to hit her up day, maybe early evening. She's on Amana St, that condo with the Korean Rest at entrance.
Good Mongering.

Rus.

Blake123
08-02-15, 07:26

Any feedback about this chica? She says $. 50. Is she korean or japanese?I have seen her only once--when she was at the Sakura University location over three years ago. She told me she's Japanese. I only asked her for a massage (unskilled) and a HJ (very nice technique). Only physical turn-off was her tits, which were small, soft and saggy. Nice girl but too quiet.

GetItWomen
08-02-15, 13:23
I have seen her only once--when she was at the Sakura University location over three years ago. She told me she's Japanese. I only asked her for a massage (unskilled) and a HJ (very nice technique). Only physical turn-off was her tits, which were small, soft and saggy. Nice girl but too quiet.I saw her once at University, massage was ok. She did this weird thing where she massages you with the bones in her ass, kinda cool. Just to say she was that skinny. FS was on the table.

Hiboy
08-02-15, 14:22
I stopped seeing her in over a year now. I guess things are not going to get any better. Too bad she once was one of the best.I see Nala weekly and have been for a very long time. I have noticed no change is service. It is always great service as well as making me laugh. I guess there are always different strokes for different folks.

Happytime
08-02-15, 16:38
I stopped seeing her in over a year now. I guess things are not going to get any better. Too bad she once was one of the best.I still get great service from her no drop in service for me.

Hitech04
08-02-15, 18:54
I still get great service from her no drop in service for me.Does anyone have her ad? How do I contact Nala?

WomenLover2
08-03-15, 01:53
Hello Everyone.

Has anyone tried this thai massage at Century Center (room 2603) by Angie? She works out of Siam Thai.

She is tall and slim. I was wondering if she is really a man that dresses like a woman with make up? If she is a woman she is beautiful but just got the feeling that she may have been a man before? Saw her today but had this thought in the back of my mind. Anyone experienced her?

WomenLover2
08-03-15, 01:55
Anyone got any extras from Vivian at Tiffany Massage? She is beautiful.

WomenLover2
08-03-15, 01:58
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help me with who would be able to just walk barefeet all over me including back and chest and is pretty and with pretty feet and do extras?

WomenLover2
08-03-15, 03:30
Has anyone tried out Monica at Century Center. Her picture looks so pretty.

Was wondering if picture is real and if anyone got extras?

Wouuld love to see her but not sure if picture is real.

Relaxing massage! 424 284 2052 call me at

Don't let your benefits go to waste!

The EXTREME Ace masseuses! I give Best Relaxing Massage!

Come see me for the Massage. For an unforgettable experience! The only me with the great hours available in town!

Monica.

12 Noon -10 pm.

My name is Monica 424 284 2052.

Chevy427
08-03-15, 12:02
Has anyone tried out Monica at Century Center. Her picture looks so pretty.

Was wondering if picture is real and if anyone got extras?

Wouuld love to see her but not sure if picture is real.Monica is Rica, slender asian girl who started work at Thai Hawaiian massage CC 3201 back in late 2013.

Monica, Aliyah, Becky, Lulu & most other girls use fake pictures, Ginger & mama Kay use the real ones.

Hope this helps.

SCJohn
08-03-15, 12:09
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help me with who would be able to just walk barefeet all over me including back and chest and is pretty and with pretty feet and do extras?Nala massages primarily with her feet. I've enjoyed several sessions with her.

Hitech04
08-03-15, 16:46
Seems like yumi's ad but different girl. Anyone try her out yet?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/here-for-short-stay-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-chinesejapanese-beauty-anna/5462113

WomenLover2
08-03-15, 19:24
Monica is Rica, slender asian girl who started work at Thai Hawaiian massage CC 3201 back in late 2013.

Monica, Aliyah, Becky, Lulu & most other girls use fake pictures, Ginger & mama Kay use the real ones.

Hope this helps.Thank you for your reply. However, I am still wonderinng if the picture that is posted is really her or not? The picture is of a beautiful hapa looking young lady. Is this Rica? Please adivse. Thank you.

WomenLover2
08-03-15, 19:27
Nala massages primarily with her feet. I've enjoyed several sessions with her.Thank you for your information. I was looking for a beautiful lady who would help me with my foot fetish. I wanted her to walk all over me and put her feet in my face and use my face as her foot stool. I saw Nala before but thought that there are prettier ladies out there with prettier feet.

Surfer Ten
08-03-15, 20:16
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help me with who would be able to just walk barefeet all over me including back and chest and is pretty and with pretty feet and do extras?Hey Brother,

Like brother SCJohn said, Nala might be a good MT for you to check out. She is excellent at Ashiatsu and unlike many MTs out there who will walk on your back, Nala has had training in Ashiatsu and is extremely good at it so to me it's way safer. Even a very petite MT could hurt you if she put her weight on the wrong place.

I have somewhat of a foot fetish so getting massaged (with feet) by a sexy MT is a huge turn on for me and I'm always rock hard only after a few minutes of Nala gliding her oiled up tootsies over my butt and the insides of my thighs. She probably gets a kick out of me squirming around and eventually having to "shift gears" cause my boner doesn't like to bend the opposite way! Hahaha!

I also like Paula's (Kison) back walking. I don't know if she's had any formal training, but she does it slowly and gently, being very careful not to put pressure on the spine or neck area and of course there's that incredible bonus after the massage! LOL.

Then there is Anne at Saitara in Waipahu. For me she's always been legit, absolutely no hint of play, but she does great back walking and she totally knows I'm into it because she'll let me fondle her feet while she's up on the table and she's definitely seen how rock hard it gets me. But, she doesn't say or suggest anything extra is available and I don't push it because her tiny feet are such a turn on for me and I don't want to scare her off. To me it's better to have a little bit of fun than nothing at all.

That's about all I know. But, I am sure the other brothers on this forum know of more MT's who give "good foot" Hahaha! I can't wait to see what they will post and go try them out for size! LOL.

KaraSnsd
08-03-15, 20:45
Seems like yumi's ad but different girl. Anyone try her out yet?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/here-for-short-stay-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-chinesejapanese-beauty-anna/5462113I saw her. It is the same girl in the pics, beautiful and big fake tits. Quite firm and there is a long scar underneath. She's very nice, but same rules like Yumi. CBJ but a little uncovered licking to start. Smooth skin and sweet voice. She is nice and beautiful. I'm no master of sex, but she makes a lot of little sounds.

Yumi is still around, guess they share the room.

UkiSlamma
08-03-15, 21:58
I saw her. It is the same girl in the pics, beautiful and big fake tits. Quite firm and there is a long scar underneath. She's very nice, but same rules like Yumi. CBJ but a little uncovered licking to start. Smooth skin and sweet voice. She is nice and beautiful. I'm no master of sex, but she makes a lot of little sounds.

Yumi is still around, guess they share the room.What's the damage for CBJ? Does she offer FS? Where she located? Thanks for the info!

US.

KaraSnsd
08-03-15, 23:42
What's the damage for CBJ? Does she offer FS? Where she located? Thanks for the info!

US.140 for CBJ, FS I don't know how much, probably 200. She's in century center, lower floor.