PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Keola
04-17-15, 12:48
When I saw her about a month ago, she told me she was going to China. But I forgot the dates of her trip. So she could be there now.Thanks Pau.

Oishinanko
04-17-15, 14:10
There has been so many inquiries in my PM re. HJ at legit MT establishments so here goes my list. Don't shoot me if you don't get the first time or if you never get because always the rule of YMMV.

Remember Kala talks, appearance counts, shave your thingy, nicety nice counts big time instead of being an a-hole, and bringing all the gals, not just your therapist, milk tea from Tea Time won't hurt.

1) Kay's place. Used to be Hiran. I think in CC 204, or was it 203.

2) Thai Pattaya 3303. I think almost everybody offers. Rona is a spinner submissive cutie Thai-Chinese mix just under 5" and can't be more than 90 lbs.

3) Leelawadee 3903. Lilly, Gina, Kai.

4) Angel Thai. Or at least it was the last time I went about 18 months ago. I don't know what they advertise as in the current CL ads.

This list does not include places without non licensed MAT like Aloha Me Spa where HJ / BJ is guaranteed without having to pay for FS. Besides they are Chinese and not Thai.

And obviously Junko and Nala are not Thai either and service guaranteed at these places.

I have struck out at:

1) Best Thai.

2) Lina's place.

3) Aisawan.

4) Siam Thai.

5) Emerald.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

P.S. Some girls offering HJ may not be lookers.

Gargoyles1
04-17-15, 16:01
Anyone knows if Jasmine is on the mainland. I tried texting her and calling but no answer from either. Thanks,

Keola.I talk to her on Wednesday night she is still her probably busy.

Alohashorts
04-17-15, 19:12
There has been so many inquiries in my PM re. HJ at legit MT establishments so here goes my list. Don't shoot me if you don't get the first time or if you never get because always the rule of YMMV.

Remember Kala talks, appearance counts, shave your thingy, nicety nice counts big time instead of being an a-hole, and bringing all the gals, not just your therapist, milk tea from Tea Time won't hurt.

2) Thai Pattaya 3303. I think almost everybody offers. Rona is a spinner submissive cutie Thai-Chinese mix just under 5" and can't be more than 90 lbs.

4) Angel Thai. Or at least it was the last time I went about 18 months ago. I don't know what they advertise as in the current CL ads.

This list does not include places without non licensed MAT like Aloha Me Spa where HJ / BJ is guaranteed without having to pay for FS. Besides they are Chinese and not Thai.

And obviously Junko and Nala are not Thai either and service guaranteed at these places.

I have struck out at:

1) Best Thai.

2) Lina's place.

3) Aisawan.

4) Siam Thai.

5) Emerald.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

P.S. Some girls offering HJ may not be lookers.Mahalo for the info. Saves me time and $.

Seeker963
04-17-15, 20:52

I have struck out at:

1) Best Thai.

2) Lina's place.

3) Aisawan.

4) Siam Thai.

5) Emerald.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

P.S. Some girls offering HJ may not be lookers.Where is aloha me spa located? The add has some definately lookers.

Also what is the damage w / tip.

Oishinanko
04-17-15, 21:47
Where is aloha me spa located? The add has some definately lookers.

Also what is the damage w / tip.On Wiliwili street near the corner of Fern Street. Two houses on a single lot. It is the house in the rear. When I went during the afternoon, looked like the front house occupants were out.

I paid 140 but that was before the 120 deal. I did not partake in FS. Sophie is really cool and hot if you can ignore her little tummy pouch. She treated me like her BF while I was there. I have never met Eva.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

Oishinanko
04-17-15, 21:50
Mahalo for the info. Saves me time and $.My pleasure but I was told to keep quiet on revealing HE MAE places because of fear that CC AOAO reading these posts. I will bow to my senior members' experience and wisdom.

Happy hunting, you are on your own now.

Oishi ne.

Keola
04-17-15, 22:54
I talk to her on Wednesday night she is still her probably busy.Thanks Gargoyles.

Buster50
04-17-15, 23:17

Also what is the damage w / tip.McCully area and it has been reviewed a lot here recently.

H Mobius
04-18-15, 02:52
My pleasure but I was told to keep quiet on revealing HE MAE places because of fear that CC AOAO reading these posts. I will bow to my senior members' experience and wisdom.

Happy hunting, you are on your own now.

Oishi ne.As has been discussed a while back, legit mamas are known to react harshly and will immediately fire a girl who does something to potentially jeopardize an establishment's license. Many girls are strictly legit for fear of losing their job in a zero tolerance workplace.

There is a certain level of trust extended by the girl who touches a man's genitals and allows semen to get on her hands.

Seeker963
04-18-15, 03:33
McCully area and it has been reviewed a lot here recently.Thanks, sorry I didn't see there was a whole thread about Aloha me.

I'm not sure what to make of it. It sounds more AMP that massage therapist. Could be said that at 120 it's a great deal for what you get in massage therapist terms. But at regular AMP price full service is just simply on par or maybe not as good with out a ts.

Appointment only seems massage therapist like rather than the AMP 24 hour walkin ability.

This place just sounds like a weird hybrid. BBBJ sound heavenly but at the same time risky / scary.

The location being residential seems more massage therapist like. But it's been said its so open it had the AMP like walk of shame quality.

I'm intrigued to give this a try.

Oishinanko
04-18-15, 03:53
As has been discussed a while back, legit mamas are known to react harshly and will immediately fire a girl who does something to potentially jeopardize an establishment's license. Many girls are strictly legit for fear of losing their job in a zero tolerance workplace.

There is a certain level of trust extended by the girl who touches a man's genitals and allows semen to get on her hands.With all do respect to Chief Möbius, you should know that Kay at Hiran gives HJ, OWNER Lilly at Leelawadee gives HJ (and the girls there just rent space. They are independent), Nikki promotes her girls to satisfy her clients with HE to maintain business, and Angel Thai. Now Honolulu massage. Will set you up with provider that will finish you off happy. I guess I would call them pseudo legit with tolerance to risk mamas.

The other places have risk aversion mamas so it's still difficult to get your semen on her hand. But us mongers keep trying for the challenge As to AOAO fear, WTF, they are not stupid. They already know what happens behind closed doors at each of the establishments. That is why AOAO pay Dick Tracy to scope out the various places.

Happy hunting.

Oishinanko ne.

Blake123
04-18-15, 07:17
These two MTs. One is Vietnamese (Darlene) and one is Thai (Amy). Hands down, both of them give THE best professional firm Swedish massage I have ever received. They always get my engine racing. I alternate in seeing them because I enjoy both of them (and they are hot). Both are strictly legit.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4983774716.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4977683626.html

H Mobius
04-18-15, 14:35
With all do respect to Chief Mbius, you should know that Kay at Hiran gives HJ, OWNER Lilly at Leelawadee gives HJ (and the girls there just rent space. They are independent), Nikki promotes her girls to satisfy her clients with HE to maintain business, and Angel Thai. Now Honolulu massage. Will set you up with provider that will finish you off happy. I guess I would call them pseudo legit with tolerance to risk mamas.

The other places have risk aversion mamas so it's still difficult to get your semen on her hand. But us mongers keep trying for the challenge As to AOAO fear, WTF, they are not stupid. They already know what happens behind closed doors at each of the establishments. That is why AOAO pay Dick Tracy to scope out the various places.

Happy hunting.

Oishinanko ne.I am aware of that, and did not say all mamas are legit, or that there are no illegit places.

Makana9
04-18-15, 15:14
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4983824597.html

Nice massage how I like mix of Swedish, manipulations, and strong hands. She is friendly, funny, and nice.

Personality. Did not stay for the fun part cause got One text from Eva, so hormones raging after workouts.

Massage from one, Punani from Eve, was nice.

BP808
04-18-15, 16:58
It is an AMP in a residential area. They are not MTs, although they will offer massages first.

Not too much of a walk of shame, as parking is very private. Only a couple of neighbors might see you, but they don't seem to care or pay attention.

I would recommend you to visit.

Thanks, sorry I didn't see there was a whole thread about Aloha me.

I'm not sure what to make of it. It sounds more AMP that massage therapist. Could be said that at 120 it's a great deal for what you get in massage therapist terms. But at regular AMP price full service is just simply on par or maybe not as good with out a ts.

Appointment only seems massage therapist like rather than the AMP 24 hour walkin ability.

This place just sounds like a weird hybrid. BBBJ sound heavenly but at the same time risky / scary.

The location being residential seems more massage therapist like. But it's been said its so open it had the AMP like walk of shame quality.

I'm intrigued to give this a try.

Guapo Marx
04-18-15, 17:13
I am interesting in seeing a therapist that gives a good massage and a nice finish. I am not interesting in any of the FS high volume AMPs. Sounds like this Thai Pattaya 3303 might be the right place. I see there are all kinds of places at Century Center. Just what exactly is Century Center? Sounds like a high rise office and condo place but why so many massage parlors there? Is it like the Mall for AMPs?

Oishinanko
04-18-15, 18:21
These two MTs. One is Vietnamese (Darlene) and one is Thai (Amy). Hands down, both of them give THE best professional firm Swedish massage I have ever received. They always get my engine racing. I alternate in seeing them because I enjoy both of them (and they are hot). Both are strictly legit.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4977683626.htmlChief Blake;.

The Vietnamese gal in that ad is sooo cute.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

PastaBakes
04-18-15, 23:05

Also what is the damage w / tip.Is the Kay mentioned in the list the same as the Kay in the following ad: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4979129477.html? I take it that is in CC from the website and what is said in the webpage and list. She definitely has a rack on her depending what she provides for a HE I would like to try her out. Also thinking of going back for Gina in Leelawadee and try for the HE with her. Any information would be appreciated. PB.

Blake123
04-19-15, 04:56
Is the Kay mentioned in the list the same as the Kay in the following ad: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4979129477.html? I take it that is in CC from the website and what is said in the webpage and list. She definitely has a rack on her depending what she provides for a HE I would like to try her out. Also thinking of going back for Gina in Leelawadee and try for the HE with her. Any information would be appreciated. PB.That is the same Kay. Her business used to be called Thai Hawaiian for a long time (also in the CC) until she changed it to Hiron. Very nice lady.

Blake123
04-19-15, 04:58
Chief Blake;.

The Vietnamese gal in that ad is sooo cute.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.I fully agree, but that pic must be 10-15 years ago, IMHO.

Blake123
04-19-15, 05:06
I am interesting in seeing a therapist that gives a good massage and a nice finish. I am not interesting in any of the FS high volume AMPs. Sounds like this Thai Pattaya 3303 might be the right place. I see there are all kinds of places at Century Center. Just what exactly is Century Center? Sounds like a high rise office and condo place but why so many massage parlors there? Is it like the Mall for AMPs?Century Center, located on Kalakaua and Kapiolani is a mixed residential-business hi-rise (about 40 floors). Yes, lots of massage parlors there. Thai Pattaya is known for bait-switch, so just be aware.

HapaBoy86
04-19-15, 05:16
I am interesting in seeing a therapist that gives a good massage and a nice finish. I am not interesting in any of the FS high volume AMPs. Sounds like this Thai Pattaya 3303 might be the right place. I see there are all kinds of places at Century Center. Just what exactly is Century Center? Sounds like a high rise office and condo place but why so many massage parlors there? Is it like the Mall for AMPs?You can't miss it. One tall erect building.

ZeroZero991
04-19-15, 05:38

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4977683626.htmlSaw Amy this afternoon and I can say she knows what she is doing. Great legit massage as hard as you can handle. She has very soft and very strong hands and excellent technique. Made an appt by text for an hour but she gave me $60 for 75 minutes because I had to fight traffic coming to town. Will repeat.

Blake123
04-19-15, 05:57
As has been discussed a while back, legit mamas are known to react harshly and will immediately fire a girl who does something to potentially jeopardize an establishment's license. Many girls are strictly legit for fear of losing their job in a zero tolerance workplace.

There is a certain level of trust extended by the girl who touches a man's genitals and allows semen to get on her hands.I agree. Some things are best left unsaid in the 'open forum.'

PastaBakes
04-19-15, 20:30
That is the same Kay. Her business used to be called Thai Hawaiian for a long time (also in the CC) until she changed it to Hiron. Very nice lady.I thank you for confirming this and will be making a visit in the very near future. PB.

Gargoyles1
04-19-15, 21:25
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4983824597.html

Nice massage how I like mix of Swedish, manipulations, and strong hands. She is friendly, funny, and nice.

Personality. Did not stay for the fun part cause got One text from Eva, so hormones raging after workouts.

Massage from one, Punani from Eve, was nice.Not to sure if you got the correct link. Seen that girl on the website' think she works alone. Anybody. Try her?? Looks good.

LadiesMan217
04-19-15, 21:50
Not to sure if you got the correct link. Seen that girl on the website' think she works alone. Anybody. Try her?? Looks good.I have seen the girl in the post several times. Very small, tidy room, with room for massage table and a sleeping couch and a small shower bathroom. FS not available, and advised if I want FS to make appointment with one of her friends. I have been on her table when she takes calls and directed mongers to other places when they have asked about FS. Don't know what her friends look like, never sampled, just go to get my massage and HJ finish. Bro Mahana said HE got a text from Eva, so passed on finishing so he could hit Eva.

Blake123
04-20-15, 03:23

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4977683626.html

Saw Amy this afternoon and I can say she knows what she is doing. Great legit massage as hard as you can handle. She has very soft and very strong hands and excellent technique. Made an appt by text for an hour but she gave me $60 for 75 minutes because I had to fight traffic coming to town. Will repeat.

Clarification please: Your posting is titled Zenza. So, was it actually Darlene who you saw? Or, is there an MT named Amy who works at Zenza?

Or, did you actually go to the Century Center and see Thai Amy?

Oishinanko
04-20-15, 04:17
Clarification please: Your posting is titled Zenza. So, was it actually Darlene who you saw? Or, is there an MT named Amy who works at Zenza?

Or, did you actually go to the Century Center and see Thai Amy?I think Zz meant Thai Amy at Aisawan.

Makana9
04-20-15, 04:32
I have seen the girl in the post several times. Very small, tidy room, with room for massage table and a sleeping couch and a small shower bathroom. FS not available, and advised if I want FS to make appointment with one of her friends. I have been on her table when she takes calls and directed mongers to other places when they have asked about FS. Don't know what her friends look like, never sampled, just go to get my massage and HJ finish. Bro Mahana said HE got a text from Eva, so passed on finishing so he could hit Eva.While getting a massage from coco, which was pretty good, I got a text from Eve to come over cause her appt. Cancelled. Good for me yeah! Eve from Aloha. I know coco works alone, and she real cool. See'Mon., FS from eve the fun, cannot miss which was my gain.

ZeroZero991
04-20-15, 15:59

Or, did you actually go to the Century Center and see Thai Amy?Went to Zenza for sure, maybe I have the name of the masseuse wrong? Not sure why Amy stuck in my head if she doesn't work at Zenza. I'll stop by next time I'm in town and confirm the name. The rest of the review stands as far as the actual massage.

ZeroZero991
04-20-15, 16:29

Or, did you actually go to the Century Center and see Thai Amy?Was Definitely Darlene at Zenza. Apologies about the wrong name. Awesome massage and I will see her again for sure.

Oishinanko
04-20-15, 18:36
Any intel on CC 3604 and 1311 would be appreciated.

3604: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988285397.html.

1311: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988220629.html.

The therapists MAT #s indicate licensing within the past 12 months and I am not aware of their names.

Much mahaloz in advance.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

SquirtLuva69
04-21-15, 02:01
Any intel on CC 3604 and 1311 would be appreciated.

3604: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988285397.html.

1311: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988220629.html.

The therapists MAT #s indicate licensing within the past 12 months and I am not aware of their names.

Much mahaloz in advance.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.Wow 3604 looks nice enough to just chanceum.

Captin Crunch
04-21-15, 02:20
Wow 3604 looks nice enough to just chanceum.Go and let us know.

SquirtLuva69
04-21-15, 02:34
Go and let us know.Tried to setup appointment, asked if pic was real, she said yes she was "the one with long hairs". Tried to confirm as both have about same length, she flipped "why do you care?, its only massage only! "so why you care?

Frick her.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988285397.html

Oishinanko
04-21-15, 02:42
Tried to setup appointment, asked if pic was real, she said yes she was "the one with long hairs". Tried to confirm as both have about same length, she flipped "why do you care?, its only massage only! "so why you care?

Frick her.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988285397.htmlWTF! Every monger blacklist this place. Hope they go out of business with attitude like that. Thanks Chief SquirtLove for the Intel.

Save me Kalas.

Careful hunting.

Oishi ne.

Blake123
04-21-15, 05:57
I've been to Saitara Thai Massage twice in the past two weeks. I saw Ann both times. She's a very attractive Thai MILF (I'd say about 45 yo) with a very curvy hourglass figure. Very nice, firm ass and thighs for a Thai MILF. No, definitely not one of the pics in the ad. She is super nice. Asked for Swedish both times and got a very sensual, blue-balls massage. She drove me nuts. On the first visit, I was partially draped, but it came completely off after about 15 minutes. The second session was completely undraped. On the second visit, she let me feel her ass and between her thighs over the tight pants she was wearing. On both visits, I asked for a HJ, but she turned me down. She was polite, but adamant about it. She's a good MT to visit to get really turned on before hitting an AMP for real sex. Saitara is a relatively new place. It is very spacious and very clean. Directions in the ad are a bit vague. It is in Waipahu and on the other side of Farrington Hwy (Honolulu-bound side) that Jack in the Box is on, in a small strip mall.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988423486.html

HapaBoy86
04-21-15, 07:13
I've been to Saitara Thai Massage twice in the past two weeks. I saw Ann both times. She's a very attractive Thai MILF (I'd say about 45 yo) with a very curvy hourglass figure. Very nice, firm ass and thighs for a Thai MILF. No, definitely not one of the pics in the ad. She is super nice. Asked for Swedish both times and got a very sensual, blue-balls massage. She drove me nuts. On the first visit, I was partially draped, but it came completely off after about 15 minutes. The second session was completely undraped. On the second visit, she let me feel her ass and between her thighs over the tight pants she was wearing. On both visits, I asked for a HJ, but she turned me down. She was polite, but adamant about it. She's a good MT to visit to get really turned on before hitting an AMP for real sex. Saitara is a relatively new place. It is very spacious and very clean. Directions in the ad are a bit vague. It is in Waipahu and on the other side of Farrington Hwy (Honolulu-bound side) that Jack in the Box is on, in a small strip mall.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988423486.html Thanks for the report.

Hihon
04-21-15, 13:14
I've been there twice. Once had a nice, L-8, therapist just in from CA. Totally legit but good massage. Hardly spoke english. She said she doesn't give HJ. HF (. 6) + . 2 tip.

The second time I had Jan (or Jane). Older but looks wise 7-8. She gave a good massage and when asked about pleasing jr she obliged. She gave a good HJ but asked to be quiet. No touching her though. She moved away when I tried. She wants her tip in cash but you pay for the HF up front at the counter where you can pay by credit card if you want. . 6 tip. I think she said. 5 tip but no 10's in my wallet. I couldn't understand her english that well.

The only problem is the shower is in an open area where their washer is so anyone walking down the hall can see you getting out. The place is really designed for legit massage. They do give good massages so see them if you want just a legit massage.

There is a younger therapist there with big tits and not afraid to show cleavage. Both times I was there she was wearing a low cut blouse. I think her name is Lily. I'll see if I can get her next.

Not too many places on the leeward side where you can get a good massage with HJ.

AwabiHunter
04-21-15, 13:18
Tried to setup appointment, asked if pic was real, she said yes she was "the one with long hairs". Tried to confirm as both have about same length, she flipped "why do you care?, its only massage only! "so why you care?

Frick her.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988285397.htmlBTW love the name "Squirtlove" Classic name, you should have really pissed her off when she said "Why you care" its only massagey, you should have said because I'm one handsome, hung stud and I don't let any ole woman massagey me and watched her go into a rage hehehe.

Awabi.

Honolulu1
04-21-15, 23:29

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988423486.html Braddah Blake, it's only a matter of time that Ann will succumb to the Dark Side. 2nd visit and you feeling her up. I say between 3rd to 5th visit! She will be swayed by the Darkside and be gracious enough to pleasure your needs! Looking forward to hopefully a positive ending. LOL.

Ernestm
04-22-15, 00:21

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988423486.html I think your experience may be par for the course for that shop.

Ernestm
04-22-15, 00:23
Anyone tell me what happened to Pin Thai; earlier last year she was expanding like crazy. I haven't seen her advertisements in a while and I saw her ancillary shop at 2402 has the sign taken off.

Sxaddct
04-22-15, 02:09
Has anyone seen her recently. Yes, unknown there are reviews of her, but any recents reviews. Also, I haven't seen the MP post any ads on BP lately.

PastaBakes
04-22-15, 02:43
Wow 3604 looks nice enough to just chanceum.Called to make an appointment as I had been lifting some heavy boxes and the back hurt some. No problem showed up at the appointed time and a cute Thai girl let me in, showed me to a room and asked if I wanted a shower. Told her no thanks I just had one before coming there. She left the room while I got undressed and placed a towel over my mid-section and laid face down. She came back in and we engaged in chatting back and forth as she worked. She started to use the elbows but ask her not to. She complied and used the forearm to massage. Overall she was pretty good with the massage, and applied the right pressure along the back. Very pleasant young lady, there was no brushing or touching of my genital area. She did massage my butt cheeks which felt good but no touching of any vitals. When she asked me to turn over she had a sheet ready to cover the vital area. Since I am a senior got 10 off massage fee. Total was house fee 50 and tip 40. She was about 5'3", black hair shoulder blade length, cute, talkative, friendly and did a help my back. She wore shorts and low cut blouse. So if looking for a good massage but no HE then this would probably be a good bet. It sure did strike me as totally legit so no hanky panky. But was relaxing, PB.

SquirtLuva69
04-22-15, 03:43
BTW love the name "Squirtlove" Classic name, you should have really pissed her off when she said "Why you care" its only massagey, you should have said because I'm one handsome, hung stud and I don't let any ole woman massagey me and watched her go into a rage hehehe.

Awabi.Nah I usually don't, just posting here hurts them more. But will keep it under advisement.

Mongers Rus
04-23-15, 06:41
Has anyone seen her recently. Yes, unknown there are reviews of her, but any recents reviews. Also, I haven't seen the MP post any ads on BP lately.Last Friday was last I saw her, but not since Mayflower closed.

Rus.

Member #4990
04-23-15, 23:34
I thought I would try a legitimate massage today so I texted Angie. It was at Siam Thai so I knew that there wasn't going to be any HE. However, there was a little bit of brushing. She is a sexy therapist. Too bad there is no extras.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988326822.html

Captin Crunch
04-24-15, 02:32
I thought I would try a legitimate massage today so I texted Angie. It was at Siam Thai so I knew that there wasn't going to be any HE. However, there was a little bit of brushing. She is a sexy therapist. Too bad there is no extras.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988326822.htmlHow was the massage?

HaliButBob
04-24-15, 17:03
I just got a new phone and some of my contacts were lost. If anyone has massage therapist Kalihi Lisa's phone number could you send it to me via PM? I'd really appreciate it. I know she operates out of a building near IHS but I'd like to call her and not just show up unexpectedly.

Aloha,

Get that Bean! H.We're you able to get her number? Would like to see her again thanks.

HaliButBob
04-24-15, 17:06
Hi, new to this site but not new to Lisa, can someone please pm me her phone? Mahalo.

Member #4990
04-24-15, 18:39
How was the massage?The massage was nice. Not as firm as I would have liked. Very sensual.

Captin Crunch
04-24-15, 19:21
The massage was nice. Not as firm as I would have liked. Very sensual.Does she look like her picture?

Downtown Zippy
04-24-15, 20:45
Hi, new to this site but not new to Lisa, can someone please pm me her phone? Mahalo.She moved, heard straight legit now, pm me if any heard different, I still have her old #, but legit now in a parlor.

Whiskeysours
04-24-15, 22:23
Any of you guys remember seeing this gal? She's in Orlando now. Saw her once, no extras. I read that she used to work in Honolulu so figured I'd see if anyone can say if her menu opens up with more visits or if I should move on. She looks good, but there's plenty of better looking, younger providers here that we can spend our money on! PM if you prefer.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/educated-in-massage-and-gifted-in-the-art-of-touch/6860167

Magnod
04-24-15, 22:29
Is penny on beretania still open? I'm looking for decent massages not in CS CC. Besides the Norma Jean Vicky erlinda SK

HaYn1
04-25-15, 02:30
Is penny on beretania still open? I'm looking for decent massages not in CS CC. Besides the Norma Jean Vicky erlinda SKWhere can I find.

Norma?

Vicky?

Erlinda?

Any info much appreciated. .

Seeker963
04-25-15, 03:14
Is penny on beretania still open? I'm looking for decent massages not in CS CC. Besides the Norma Jean Vicky erlinda SKPenny? I've heard of the others but not her.

I like where you are going tho with this question and not in either of the century buildings.

Seems like a lot of reports lately about legit experiences.

Always torn because it seems it should be on the legit thread, but honestly any info is good info as it lets us know where extras are not available.

But would be nice to get some ideas for someone new to try for next session.

H Mobius
04-25-15, 04:08
Any of you guys remember seeing this gal? She's in Orlando now. Saw her once, no extras. I read that she used to work in Honolulu so figured I'd see if anyone can say if her menu opens up with more visits or if I should move on. She looks good, but there's plenty of better looking, younger providers here that we can spend our money on! PM if you prefer.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/educated-in-massage-and-gifted-in-the-art-of-touch/6860167Yes I do, and the top pic is the same one she used when she was here a few years ago. Her massage was excellent and very legit. She had framed pics of her with her BF out in the open.

I saw her a few times because her massage was so good, but no play. I do not recall if she allowed roaming, but I think she allowed leg caressing.

I was wondering where she went.

H Mobius
04-25-15, 04:09
Is penny on beretania still open? I'm looking for decent massages not in CS CC. Besides the Norma Jean Vicky erlinda SKYes it is. Even when she is not on vacation, Penny steps out to do errands and such, so it is best to get an appointment.

Mongers Rus
04-25-15, 06:36
Yes it is. Even when she is not on vacation, Penny steps out to do errands and such, so it is best to get an appointment.Better call to make sure as I saw a Real Estate For Sale sign in front of her place.

Rus.

John Ross
04-25-15, 07:34
Better call to make sure as I saw a Real Estate For Sale sign in front of her place.

Rus.The place has been for sale for a few years.

H Mobius
04-25-15, 14:04
Better call to make sure as I saw a Real Estate For Sale sign in front of her place.

Rus.As recently as last night, they were still getting customer traffic.

Magnod
04-25-15, 20:11
Yes it is. Even when she is not on vacation, Penny steps out to do errands and such, so it is best to get an appointment.I had called her a couple of weeks ago and she answers and say they don't do massage anymore.

When I past by looks like their signs were down as the open sign wasn't turned on. So I'm not sure what going on with them.

Magnod
04-25-15, 20:17
Where can I find.

Norma?

Vicky?

Erlinda?

Any info much appreciated. .Sorry was supposed to say normal not Norma. As in the normal MTs not in CC CS. Now that revive is gone and Michelle retired that's one less girl to choose from for a good massage and HE. Jean Erlinda and Vicky are good to decent but some change would be nice. Penny's had some girls with decent massage skills. Also pink orchid Lisa was ok, but a bit too soft for my taste in massage.

Pretty much all the other places in town are either legit or AMP style spas.

HaYn1
04-26-15, 00:56
Sorry was supposed to say normal not Norma. As in the normal MTs not in CC CS. Now that revive is gone and Michelle retired that's one less girl to choose from for a good massage and HE. Jean Erlinda and Vicky are good to decent but some change would be nice. Penny's had some girls with decent massage skills. Also pink orchid Lisa was ok, but a bit too soft for my taste in massage.

Pretty much all the other places in town are either legit or AMP style spas.Okay, Where can I find Erlinda, and Vicky? I went and saw Jean last night still no HE. It's becoming a broken record. I need a good massage with HE. I got my cherry popped at Kison. But we'll let's just leave that in a different catagory.

H Mobius
04-26-15, 01:00
I had called her a couple of weeks ago and she answers and say they don't do massage anymore.

When I past by looks like their signs were down as the open sign wasn't turned on. So I'm not sure what going on with them.Was it late? They appeared to be open at around 8 last night and a vehicle was in the customer parking area.

Bummer.

Magnod
04-26-15, 02:07
Was it late? They appeared to be open at around 8 last night and a vehicle was in the customer parking area.

Bummer.Nah I called in the afternoon. Haven't seen any ads from them in a while. But I still have her number so tried calling it.

Did visit kings massage by pucks alley. Old and junk massage.

H Mobius
04-26-15, 15:28

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988326822.htmlAt least you got brushing. She was uber legit and seemed uptight even though I didn't try anything.

It used to be hard to get an appointment there. Now that they're legit and with not as many hotties, it's easy.

Places aren't just using that little towel on the butt to 'cover' anymore; they're using sheets and sometimes even tucking it in.

Tacoman808
04-26-15, 15:29
Okay, Where can I find Erlinda, and Vicky? I went and saw Jean last night still no HE. It's becoming a broken record. I need a good massage with HE. I got my cherry popped at Kison. But we'll let's just leave that in a different catagory.Nala gives a good massage and ending, but she is usually booked in advance on her website.

AwabiHunter
04-26-15, 15:35
Okay, Where can I find Erlinda, and Vicky? I went and saw Jean last night still no HE. It's becoming a broken record. I need a good massage with HE. I got my cherry popped at Kison. But we'll let's just leave that in a different catagory.Jeans rate is 100 flat and includes HJ, is she charging you 100 for straight massage? Thats strange she usually isn't concerned about stroking sausage.

Awabi.

H Mobius
04-26-15, 15:50
Okay, Where can I find Erlinda, and Vicky? I went and saw Jean last night still no HE. It's becoming a broken record. I need a good massage with HE. I got my cherry popped at Kison. But we'll let's just leave that in a different catagory.This is Vicky's ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-massage/4455747

Jackhammer HJ but awesome work ethic. She is hell bent on seeing an eruption.

Helen on Amana, who got nothing but bad reviews, does give a much more pleasurable HJ; the sole reason I have repeated with her.

If Jean is not doing it for you, Vicky or Helen surely will.

HaYn1
04-26-15, 17:05
This is Vicky's ad:

Helen on Amana, who got nothing but bad reviews, does give a much more pleasurable HJ; the sole reason I have repeated with her.

If Jean is not doing it for you, Vicky or Helen surely will.That's Vicky! I seen her once, she called me twice asking when I was going to see her. Funny thing is I wanted a massage from someone else besides Jean. She offered the HE before the massage, I tld her my back was sore. That lasted 45 minutes with an oiled back. Then she asked if I wanted then. Her massage wasn't to my liking a lot of elbow.

I heard about Erlinda you got any info on her?

HaYn1
04-26-15, 17:08
Jeans rate is 100 flat and includes HJ, is she charging you 100 for straight massage? Thats strange she usually isn't concerned about stroking sausage.

Awabi.I was told that her rate was $60.00 no HE and $100 with. I've been seeing her a year 2 times every month. I didn't know she did HE until I found this place. She does give a good massage, just wanted a HE with it coming from a good massage.

HaYn1
04-26-15, 17:18
Nala gives a good massage and ending, but she is usually booked in advance on her website.You got Nala's ad or info?

H Mobius
04-26-15, 18:11
That's Vicky! I seen her once, she called me twice asking when I was going to see her. Funny thing is I wanted a massage from someone else besides Jean. She offered the HE before the massage, I tld her my back was sore. That lasted 45 minutes with an oiled back. Then she asked if I wanted then. Her massage wasn't to my liking a lot of elbow.

I heard about Erlinda you got any info on her?Sorry I don't.

Vicky is very cool but can be a little clingy.

Ewa Beach
04-26-15, 20:26
I heard about Erlinda you got any info on her?I noticed that Erlinda hasn't posted anything on her facebook page since January. Does anyone know whether Erlinda is still in the massage business and / or still here in Hawaii?

Seeker963
04-26-15, 20:28
I was told that her rate was $60.00 no HE and $100 with. I've been seeing her a year 2 times every month. I didn't know she did HE until I found this place. She does give a good massage, just wanted a HE with it coming from a good massage.Jean called it a "complete massage". Just tell her you brought 100 for a complete massage and I'm sure the HE will come with it.

BTW, how did you find Jean if not on here? I know she advertises on Craigslist, but would think she would quote you 100 in your first phone contact. At least she did with me and when I hear her talk to others on the phone.

My 2 cents about Jean. I think she is a great in terms of a massage and overall health. She often gives so advice on diet and water intake and shares her home made smoothies packed with fruits, vegis and supplements. She seems like genuinely care about your health and wellbeing.

But her HE seems exactly like that. Nothing sensual, just massages and rubs the right spots like any other part of your body that she systematically massages or stretches. So although it does the trick and I am basically satisfied with the overall experience, I often feel like I am missing something some how.

But I keep going back to her because I think she does a great job overall.

But I also keep looking for a better overall experience also. I've heard people mentions few usual suspects for the massage HE combo. Any one else you all would reccomend?

HaYn1
04-26-15, 20:44
Jean called it a "complete massage". Just tell her you brought 100 for a complete massage and I'm sure the HE will come with it.

BTW, how did you find Jean if not on here? I know she advertises on Craigslist, but would think she would quote you 100 in your first phone contact. At least she did with me and when I hear her talk to others on the phone.

My 2 cents about Jean. I think she is a great in terms of a massage and overall health. She often gives so advice on diet and water intake and shares her home made smoothies packed with fruits, vegis and supplements. She seems like genuinely care about your health and wellbeing.

But her HE seems exactly like that. Nothing sensual, just massages and rubs the right spots like any other part of your body that she systematically massages or stretches. So although it does the trick and I am basically satisfied with the overall experience, I often feel like I am missing something some how.

But I keep going back to her because I think she does a great job overall.

But I also keep looking for a better overall experience also. I've heard people mentions few usual suspects for the massage HE combo. Any one else you all would reccomend?My neighbor uses Jean, she recommended me. So I was referred by my neighbor. She told me the prices, after talking and telling her that she offered HE. I guess she asked her, being my neighbor is KMILF. LOL she's all into finding out about this whole ordeal. I just tell her I heard from my friend who see Jean. Referring to this site. I'm looking for that other person too. Have you tried anyone else. I've only been with Jean for a year. But did see Yoko at kison but it's a different catagory.

Yamudafuka
04-26-15, 21:22
Has anyone tried her nuru? I haven't seen any reports on it. I tried her regular massage which was pretty good. Front what she told me the nuru is topless and it sounds like you only get an HJ.

Magnod
04-26-15, 23:28
Has anyone tried her nuru? I haven't seen any reports on it. I tried her regular massage which was pretty good. Front what she told me the nuru is topless and it sounds like you only get an HJ.I didn't think anyone here did good nuru in Hawaii. If there is someone let me know.

Starfox64
04-27-15, 08:56
Has anyone tried her nuru? I haven't seen any reports on it. I tried her regular massage which was pretty good. Front what she told me the nuru is topless and it sounds like you only get an HJ.As far as I know, she was trying to transition from AMP to a MT. My guess would be if you weren't one of her past customers FS isn't on the menu. Haven't seen any recent ads, she still on the island?

AwabiHunter
04-27-15, 12:57
Has anyone tried her nuru? I haven't seen any reports on it. I tried her regular massage which was pretty good. Front what she told me the nuru is topless and it sounds like you only get an HJ.Where is ad?

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
04-27-15, 13:01
This is Vicky's ad:

If Jean is not doing it for you, Vicky or Helen surely will.I too had a decent time with her a couple years back when she first came to Hawaii, actually banged her thick ass back then, haven't seen since but tempted to try again, I really liked her ass back then.

AwabiHunter
04-27-15, 13:09
I was told that her rate was $60.00 no HE and $100 with. I've been seeing her a year 2 times every month. I didn't know she did HE until I found this place. She does give a good massage, just wanted a HE with it coming from a good massage.The very first time I seen her it was HJ sensual action and I thought that was the norm, have even had 2 HJ from her in one hour, before the session and after, she said your one Horny young man, as crazy as it sounds, one day I asked if I could fuck her, IDK why I was just fricken super horny one day and her ass was looking good and we had been talking about sex etc. She is very open minded when you know her well, her husband is Military and lives in Texas I believe she travels there yearly to visit and we got talking and I said so; you must get lonely, horny etc. Thought for sure it was going the right way and I was going to bang her but she said NO, she wouldn't do that.

I stopped going because of the weird Juices she often gave me, tasted awful and felt obligated to drink.

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
04-27-15, 13:15
My neighbor uses Jean, she recommended me. So I was referred by my neighbor. She told me the prices, after talking and telling her that she offered HE. I guess she asked her, being my neighbor is KMILF. LOL she's all into finding out about this whole ordeal. I just tell her I heard from my friend who see Jean. Referring to this site. I'm looking for that other person too. Have you tried anyone else. I've only been with Jean for a year. But did see Yoko at kison but it's a different catagory.Thats probably why you didn't get HJ, you told her you were referred by a woman she knew and she was a K woman as well, Jeans massage is hard to beat, she is a very nice person and her HJ is sensual as hell to me at least. I wonder if she gives Women happy ending as well? I know speaking with Erlinda in the past she told me that she has a few Women that she gives happy ending to as well, fricken busted out laughing when she told me, she has some 70+ year old dudes getting stroked and said some get rock hard like 18 year olds but most older dudes hard to get hard.

Awabi.

NiceBush808
04-27-15, 13:30
Thats probably why you didn't get HJ, you told her you were referred by a woman she knew and she was a K woman as well, Jeans massage is hard to beat, she is a very nice person and her HJ is sensual as hell to me at least. I wonder if she gives Women happy ending as well? I know speaking with Erlinda in the past she told me that she has a few Women that she gives happy ending to as well, fricken busted out laughing when she told me, she has some 70+ year old dudes getting stroked and said some get rock hard like 18 year olds but most older dudes hard to get hard.

Awabi.How is Jean in tje looks department? Can somebody describe her as best they can. And I know she gives pretty nice HJ from what I hear, but I got to feeling she's probably not a spinner or pretty but is she at least cute or not bad looking?

Barefoot
04-27-15, 15:25
Thats probably why you didn't get HJ, you told her you were referred by a woman she knew and she was a K woman as well, Jeans massage is hard to beat, she is a very nice person and her HJ is sensual as hell to me at least. I wonder if she gives Women happy ending as well? I know speaking with Erlinda in the past she told me that she has a few Women that she gives happy ending to as well, fricken busted out laughing when she told me, she has some 70+ year old dudes getting stroked and said some get rock hard like 18 year olds but most older dudes hard to get hard.

Awabi.I'm just curious as to who among the female therapist nowaadays provides HE to a female client. I have a female fri.

Barefoot
04-27-15, 15:31

Awabi.I'm just curious as to who among the female therapist nowaadays provides HE to a female client. I have a female friend who is interested. With a female therapist. Thanks.

My original post was accidentaly upload as I was using my phone so my message got cut off, hence the double post.

CM0069
04-27-15, 17:07
Places aren't just using that little towel on the butt to 'cover' anymore.Really miss the little towel treatment. Maybe I should ask for old times sake haha.

Oishinanko
04-27-15, 18:52
Anybody like voluptuous full figured cutie Thai MT?

Chanel is awesome.

She is outgoing, happy, sensual, and nice.

Follows direction well. Anything from good hard massage to light sensual.

Call Tiff. She will set you up.

She only works M, T, W.

Oishi ne.

Yamudafuka
04-27-15, 19:44
Where is ad?

Awabi.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-relaxing-fullbody-massageby-stella/5260046

Looks like she just updated an old ad, cause it reflects her downtown place instead of 1221.

Magnod
04-27-15, 21:41
How is Jean in tje looks department? Can somebody describe her as best they can. And I know she gives pretty nice HJ from what I hear, but I got to feeling she's probably not a spinner or pretty but is she at least cute or not bad looking?No.

Imagine an older grandmotherly type of lady.

NiceBush808
04-27-15, 22:49
No.

Imagine an older grandmotherly type of lady.I see. Thanks fo the the info.

Oishinanko
04-27-15, 22:55
No.

Imagine an older grandmotherly type of lady.If I ever get a grandma fetish, just f*ing shoot me!

No offense to those who sexually desire their grandmas.

To each his own.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

Hihon
04-28-15, 03:59
Anybody like voluptuous full figured cutie Thai MT?

Chanel is awesome.

She is outgoing, happy, sensual, and nice.

Follows direction well. Anything from good hard massage to light sensual.

Call Tiff. She will set you up.

She only works M, T, W.

Oishi ne.When you say sensual do you mean she gives HE?

LadiesMan217
04-28-15, 04:35
Has anyone tried her nuru? I haven't seen any reports on it. I tried her regular massage which was pretty good. Front what she told me the nuru is topless and it sounds like you only get an HJ.I have enjoyed her massage at her old place and her new place. Her new place is down town, not CC, but similar. Her old place is occupied by what I think is total legit spot now by another hottie. Don't remember her name, but same location by pancake house. While her massages are not the best, and her HE is not the best, I do enjoy the combination of looks and soft technique. As far as her nuru, I was not really impressed. Have not had full service with her, as she has said she does not do that. If others have, then I am impressed. Or I am ugly as a naked turkey ass. I don't know. She is a repeat for me, I will see her again, but she is just not an ATF, just a nice change of pace.

Oishinanko
04-28-15, 05:22
When you say sensual do you mean she gives HE?I sent you a PM.

Oishi ne.

AwabiHunter
04-28-15, 12:51
I have enjoyed her massage at her old place and her new place. Her new place is down town, not CC, but similar. Her old place is occupied by what I think is total legit spot now by another hottie. Don't remember her name, but same location by pancake house. While her massages are not the best, and her HE is not the best, I do enjoy the combination of looks and soft technique. As far as her nuru, I was not really impressed. Have not had full service with her, as she has said she does not do that. If others have, then I am impressed. Or I am ugly as a naked turkey ass. I don't know. She is a repeat for me, I will see her again, but she is just not an ATF, just a nice change of pace.She said her Nuru is only topless? I wonder how she accomplishes that? Nuru is supposed to be fully naked with that slippery gel, maybe she wears shorts or panties? Or doesn't slide on you at all and only uses the gel to massage you? I think if I'm not mistaken I read early on when she first started posting that some monger banged her?

Awabi.

Shibiko
04-28-15, 13:00
She said her Nuru is only topless? I wonder how she accomplishes that? Nuru is supposed to be fully naked with that slippery gel, maybe she wears shorts or panties? Or doesn't slide on you at all and only uses the gel to massage you? I think if I'm not mistaken I read early on when she first started posting that some monger banged her?

Awabi.I haven't tried her nuru, however her massage was ok. She did mention she wears a bikini bottom when she's giving a nuru massage.

Yamudafuka
04-28-15, 19:21
I haven't tried her nuru, however her massage was ok. She did mention she wears a bikini bottom when she's giving a nuru massage.I was told same thing about her wearing panties, which it's why I was skeptical. Think I ousted before, the massage and he was good but not great. I want to go back, but there are others or there.

During the nuru are you able to touch? During the he I was only able to feel her ass.

Yamudafuka
04-28-15, 20:35
I was told same thing about her wearing panties, which it's why I was skeptical. Think I ousted before, the massage and he was good but not great. I want to go back, but there are others or there.

During the nuru are you able to touch? During the he I was only able to feel her ass.Meant to say I posted before. Sorry don't know how too edit part.

Hiho07
04-28-15, 22:01
I sent you a PM.

Oishi ne.Can I get a PM about her too.

Oishinanko
04-28-15, 22:32
Can I get a PM about her too.Sent.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

Buster50
04-28-15, 22:40
I haven't tried her nuru, however her massage was ok. She did mention she wears a bikini bottom when she's giving a nuru massage.Any current ad for Stella?

Shibiko
04-29-15, 00:08
Any current ad for Stella?I haven't seen any new ads, she uses the same contact number.

Bigred808
04-29-15, 04:47
Not to sure if you got the correct link. Seen that girl on the website' think she works alone. Anybody. Try her?? Looks good.I seen her in CC. Pic is accurate. Nice sweet girl in her 40's. She was wearing a white top and a stretch pants. Her place is small. Just a studio. Started with a Swedish medium pressure. Works your body for about 30 minutes. She'll test you out with a brush then a rub while on you back. When she's done with your legs and no resistance. Well she'll reach under and stroke you a little. She asked me to flip over and asked if you want a HE with the HJ motion. Ha ha like I would say no. I told her I wanted her nani. Thinking that others have reported it available. She said she doesn't do that. Has a cute friend that can and next time she can make arrangement. Well I was already standing at full attention so she stroked a little and I agreed. Nice sensual erotic HE. She will take off top but doesn't really like any touching. I kind of wanted to try friend but wouldn't say who only that she's Chinese and works in building. Anyone know who it is.

Comp Dude 35
04-29-15, 06:11
Thanks in advance.

CD35.

Sent.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

Hawaii65
04-29-15, 12:58
Visited Mango last week and I had Yoyo. The other girl was busy with another customer. Yoyo is very friendly, nice big boobs, and some meat around the midsection but otherwise she's ok. I'd say 7 for looks. She started out with a nice, light massage on my neck, shoulders, and back then worked her way down to my butt, legs and feet. Very nice and relaxing. She then started on my inner thighs, lightly brushing my balls. She ran her fingers inside my ass crack, lightly scratching from the top of the crack to my balls very sensually. She asked if it feels good. What am I to say, "Of course. ".

She had me turn over and started with massaging my arms and hands. She then moved down my torso, skipping junior and began working on my legs. Massage felt really good. Again she worked on my thighs and started lightly running her fingers on my shaft and balls. She asked me what I wanted and if it felt good. She offered. 8 for HJ and 1. 4 for CBJ. I asked for FS but she said next time. I was already feeling horny so I told her HJ. She took off her top, got some oil and proceeded with the HJ. Her HJ was good, light continuous stroking. No jackhammer action. I played with her boobs and tried to get in her shorts but they were too tight so I rubbed her pussy through her shorts. She was getting turned on but wouldn't remove her shorts.

I took awhile to finish but she was very patient and just kept stroking away. She did say, "wow, you take long time, you supahman. You must be good at boom boom. " Finished, got the hot towel clean up and she offered the shower for me to use but I declined. She said next time boom boom.

Overall good experience. Yoyo is really nice. The place seems very slow. She even said that some days are really slow while other days are really busy. Damage 1. 4. HF. 6 and HJ. 8. Will definitely repeat to take her up on her boom boom offer.

AwabiHunter
04-29-15, 13:09
Visited Mango last week and I had Yoyo. The other girl was busy with another customer. Yoyo is very friendly, nice big boobs, and some meat around the midsection but otherwise she's ok. I'd say 7 for looks. She started out with a nice, light massage on my neck, shoulders, and back then worked her way down to my butt, legs and feet. Very nice and relaxing. She then started on my inner thighs, lightly brushing my balls. She ran her fingers inside my ass crack, lightly scratching from the top of the crack to my balls very sensually. She asked if it feels good. What am I to say, "Of course. ".

She had me turn over and started with massaging my arms and hands. She then moved down my torso, skipping junior and began working on my legs. Massage felt really good. Again she worked on my thighs and started lightly running her fingers on my shaft and balls. She asked me what I wanted and if it felt good. She offered. 8 for HJ and 1. 4 for CBJ. I asked for FS but she said next time. I was already feeling horny so I told her HJ. She took off her top, got some oil and proceeded with the HJ. Her HJ was good, light continuous stroking. No jackhammer action. I played with her boobs and tried to get in her shorts but they were too tight so I rubbed her pussy through her shorts. She was getting turned on but wouldn't remove her shorts.

I took awhile to finish but she was very patient and just kept stroking away. She did say, "wow, you take long time, you supahman. You must be good at boom boom. " Finished, got the hot towel clean up and she offered the shower for me to use but I declined. She said next time boom boom.

Overall good experience. Yoyo is really nice. The place seems very slow. She even said that some days are really slow while other days are really busy. Damage 1. 4. HF. 6 and HJ. 8. Will definitely repeat to take her up on her boom boom offer.So a CBJ would have cost you a total of 1. 6 ?

Hawaii65
04-29-15, 13:11
So a CBJ would have cost you a total of 1. 6 ?No CBJ would be $$. HF $. 6 and CBJ $1. 4.

AwabiHunter
04-29-15, 13:14
No CBJ would be $$. HF $. 6 and CBJ $1. 4.Wow, I quess it is like charging 10.00 for a bottle of water when you are dying of thirst in the dessert, if your soldier is ready to fight and at full attention I guess it would take a lot of discipline to resist.

Ewa Beach
04-29-15, 13:20
Has inflation hit the sex industry here in Hawaii? The damage for a good massage and HJ should be 1. 0 or 1. 2. 1. 4 seems a bit high for a massage and HJ.
(especially if the woman is only a 7 in looks).

Hawaii65
04-29-15, 13:21
Wow, I quess it is like charging 10.00 for a bottle of water when you are dying of thirst in the dessert, if your soldier is ready to fight and at full attention I guess it would take a lot of discipline to resist.You're right. She didn't say how much for FS but I was at the point where I just needed to get my rocks off. So spent 1. 40.

Oishinanko
04-29-15, 14:00
Recently had session w moomoo or momo? (something like that) at Thai Pattaya. Nikki was lookin sexy too bad she was talking intently w some dude who didn't seem happy (probably her bf upset at how much time she spends running her business instead of paying attention to him). Seemed like drama so I stayed away. Anyway momo is Chinese girl, 40's, not pretty not ugly, average build def not overweight. Great conversation, good energy, enthusiastic and motivated. Very good massage, worked out the knots in my back, she knows what she's doing. Little bit of joking and flirting and Good HE became available. Left happy. 60 for massage 60 tip. Good massage w good ending, I recommend.

Olo.This post also for Chief Blake123.

Chief Olomana's reference to HE at Thai Pattaya, an illegitimate legit licensed MAE at CC.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

Magnod
04-30-15, 00:51
Wow, I quess it is like charging 10.00 for a bottle of water when you are dying of thirst in the dessert, if your soldier is ready to fight and at full attention I guess it would take a lot of discipline to resist.That's some craziness in price. Unless she gave me an outstanding massage or a full naked HE with lots of contact I won't pay more than 1. 10 for a HJ.

2. 00 for FS is right.

ByTheBook
04-30-15, 11:20
Last day on island, opted for Best Thai which had moved from 2402 to 3803. Bad bad bad move on my part. Same owner, but she did not provide service. Received massage by Helga, disguised as an Asian woman. Legit massage and quite painful. I consider this a bait and switch operation. Would not recommend to others. The Asian lady asked how I heard about this place. I replied; I read reviews on USA Sex Guide. Woman screamed, "No sex here".

My mistake was not asking for Brie. I talked with her on phone before arriving in Hawaii-she gave me new phone number and rm number. This place at 3803 is called Pin Thai-Mongers beware. Those seeking legit massages might enjoy Madame Du Sade. All I had to do was go to Thai Pattaya for my last session in Hawaii.

Oishinanko
04-30-15, 15:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

I told you about this, better luck with your next user.

A2

Oishinanko
04-30-15, 15:23
So a CBJ would have cost you a total of 1. 6 ?Hey Chief Awabi, don't sweat it. LOL. I have a ways to go but when I am 65 years old but when I am 65, what the hell am I going to do with my pension? I am going to go to hell for my sins anyway; and since I can't spend my pension in hell, might as well make a Chinese FOB happy by over tipping.

Now if the 65 refers to HS class of '65, then I think there needs to be some lessons provided in remedial mathematics and gratuity etiquette. LOL.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

BoboBrotha
04-30-15, 19:42
Visited Aurora in Aiea. Very friendly, puts you at ease and is upfront about price and services. Pretty good massage, very sensual HJ. Can touch bare ass, suck nipples. She is not hot, but has a good personality. . 8 plus I gave tip.

GrassHack
04-30-15, 21:07
Yoyo is a good masseuse and I love her technique. But. She get stink nani. Smell like something died.

You can smell it when doing standing mish. Fucka is strong! I not joking. Check it out for yourself and report back. The other girl paula, frickin lame ass body touch (not massage or rub). Then HJ and can touch her tits but that's all. I took off her top and shorts though but no fiv. Yoyo FS is two benjamins. Plus sixty hf. Paula was one Benjamin for HJ but I never like her attitude so I pulled forty out in front of her to show my displeasure. The two girls before them was good. Coco was sexy and annie could fuck. FS is offered when you repeat.

Stay safe.

Grass.

Overall good experience. Yoyo is really nice. The place seems very slow. She even said that some days are really slow while other days are really busy. Damage 1. 4. HF. 6 and HJ. 8. Will definitely repeat to take her up on her boom boom offer. .

Member #5810
05-01-15, 07:20
Yoyo is a good masseuse and I love her technique. But. She get stink nani. Smell like something died.

You can smell it when doing standing mish. Fucka is strong! I not joking. Check it out for yourself and report back. The other girl paula, frickin lame ass body touch (not massage or rub). Then HJ and can touch her tits but that's all. I took off her top and shorts though but no fiv. Yoyo FS is two benjamins. Plus sixty hf. Paula was one Benjamin for HJ but I never like her attitude so I pulled forty out in front of her to show my displeasure. The two girls before them was good. Coco was sexy and annie could fuck. FS is offered when you repeat.

Stay safe.

Grass.

.Ewwwww! Wow thanks for the info. No way no how ever going there. Plus ripoff fees too. Go check out the other places. Way way better and safe too. Rotten mangoes no way for me no matter how desperate.

Hawaii65
05-01-15, 13:06

Stay safe.

Grass.

.Thanks for the info Grass. I guess I'm not going there again too. Also, if you're reading this oishi, then thanks for ridiculing me (both my age and my tipping etiquette). When you get to be my age, the price doesn't matter. By then, it'll probably be $$ for a HJ.

Ewa Beach
05-01-15, 13:20
Visited Aurora in Aiea. Very friendly, puts you at ease and is upfront about price and services. Pretty good massage, very sensual HJ. Can touch bare ass, suck nipples. She is not hot, but has a good personality. . 8 plus I gave tip.Where is she located and what was the total payment?

S Hunter
05-01-15, 16:09
Visited Aurora in Aiea. Very friendly, puts you at ease and is upfront about price and services. Pretty good massage, very sensual HJ. Can touch bare ass, suck nipples. She is not hot, but has a good personality. . 8 plus I gave tip.Where is this place? Got ad?

Loveasianhi
05-02-15, 01:49
Saw ad in massage section of BP, CC 2301, no parking pass, mama seemed nice. I asked to see Keke to see if she match with photo in the ad. Girl was Chinese but face and body was fatter. She speaks perfect english. I passed when decided to go elsewhere.

CM0069
05-02-15, 07:47
Visited Aurora in Aiea. Very friendly, puts you at ease and is upfront about price and services. Pretty good massage, very sensual HJ. Can touch bare ass, suck nipples. She is not hot, but has a good personality. . 8 plus I gave tip.Pretty sure this is athenas ad.

S Hunter
05-02-15, 19:01
Pretty sure this is athenas ad.Mahalo CM0069.

Surfer Ten
05-02-15, 20:18

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4988423486.html I recently saw Ann at Saitara. But, unfortunately my experience was not a sensual one like braddah Blake's. Mine was absolutely legit all the way from beginning to end. Of course, I'm no handsome stud like braddah Blake and when I was younger many thought I was LE because I have very short hair and was small kine thick from weight training. Now that I'm an old fart, I guess I still kinda resemble LEO so it's a little bit of a challenge when mongering as many MTs keep their distance and I always have to initiate the first move. In this case I got on the table on top of the drape as my first move. No dice! She had me lift up so that she could employ the drape and it was used the whole session.

Anyway, the reason I wanted to post this is not because I didn't get any play. I wanted to post this because the massage was excellent. I got the "combo special" which is half Thai massage and half Swedish. The Thai massage was very good. A lot of stretching and some nice "footwork" with her massaging my back, butt and legs with her feet and knees. The pressure was perfect. I usually only go to certain providers for Thai massage because you can get hurt from someone who doesn't know what they are doing. But, she never forced any of the stretches and was very gentle.

The Swedish portion was very good as well. I like it pretty hard and deep most of the time but since I was sore from my physical therapy workout from hell the other day, having medium pressure was perfect. While I wouldn't say her MT skill level was in the same category as strictly legit therapeutic providers like Makamae, overall, I really enjoyed the session. What made the session so good for me was her wonderful energy. She has this really gentle and caring nature about her and it comes through in her massage. After the session, I felt so relaxed and peaceful. It was like something released inside and I felt really light and clear.

So, while I never got excited and turned on during the session, I did thoroughly enjoy it and will definitely repeat. Who knows, after a couple of sessions she may loosen up and start teasing this old buggah and get me riled up enough to where I got to go PCR to get some relief before going home! Hahaha!

You guys have a great weekend and enjoy the Paquiao / Mayweather fight this afternoon!

Honolulu1
05-03-15, 19:43
Wow Hawaii65, if I was asked to pay that, it better be FS but YMMV. The day I get asked $$ for HJ, I going start going overseas to Asia, get way more for my money and then a whole lotta Monger Heaven. LOL.

No CBJ would be $$. HF $. 6 and CBJ $1. 4.

RobanRoban
05-04-15, 23:48
What's up guys, I'm new to this scene and did my first escort a couple of days ago. I need something inbetween that don't cost too much and this sounds like a good deal. I'm sort of a big guy and was wondering if you guys had any places in mind I could go to that would get this itch out of me. Anything would be helpful. Thanks my braddahs. Work in town so I can stop by somewhere after work as I drive to the west side. Mahalos.

Seeker963
05-05-15, 01:38
What's up guys, I'm new to this scene and did my first escort a couple of days ago. I need something inbetween that don't cost too much and this sounds like a good deal. I'm sort of a big guy and was wondering if you guys had any places in mind I could go to that would get this itch out of me. Anything would be helpful. Thanks my braddahs. Work in town so I can stop by somewhere after work as I drive to the west side. Mahalos.Who did you see? And did you like the service? What was the damage?

These three questions will allow everyone to give you suggestions based on what did or did not work for you.

It's like asking what restaurant to eat at in town with out telling us what type of food you like, price range and where you have eaten before that was good.

SquirtLuva69
05-05-15, 04:16
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5009417700.html

Anyone See her? Pic real?

DiggityDang
05-05-15, 05:19

Anyone See her? Pic real?She's hot! Anybody who went sampo, pm me please!

Lonely Smiles
05-05-15, 05:50

Anyone See her? Pic real?The pic is real alright. Genuine unobtanium. Right click and google image it. I'm getting 528 pages of escort adds, imgr uploads, twitter feeds, and tons of foreign equivalents of the Chive. LOL.

RobanRoban
05-05-15, 23:09
Who did you see? And did you like the service? What was the damage?

These three questions will allow everyone to give you suggestions based on what did or did not work for you.

It's like asking what restaurant to eat at in town with out telling us what type of food you like, price range and where you have eaten before that was good.Anybody is ok. Forgot who iwent to see. She was white and thick, which is good. No blacks though, doesn't tickle my pickle. Age doesn't matter. The older they are the more experience. Unless I'm wrong. Guess I would have to find out. Just a place where there are a good pick of the litter and we can go from there.

Asianlover4u
05-06-15, 04:05
She's hot! Anybody who went sampo, pm me please!I like her add come 8 times in one hour for free. I'm lucky to come twice in one hour.

DangerBoy
05-06-15, 04:11
I'm usually suspect of any image that looks too professional. If you're someplace like LA or NYC, there's more than a few models / actresses who moonlight, but chances are they won't be on BP or CL either.

The pic is real alright. Genuine unobtanium. Right click and google image it. I'm getting 528 pages of escort adds, imgr uploads, twitter feeds, and tons of foreign equivalents of the Chive. LOL.

BoxCutter
05-06-15, 04:35

Anyone See her? Pic real?Fake pic of course. I too, was enticed by the pic and had to check it out. She claimed it was her over the phone so I just had to see. When I got there I was greeted by a woman who's body looked similar, but definitely not the same cuteness in looks. I found out what I needed to know and left so I don't know how service was.

SBeretania415
05-06-15, 16:41
Wow bro, I took one advice from senior member and visited Lilly in CC.

The chick is hot. Gave me nice hard massage followed by FIV / HJ.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5011469411.html

That's her in pic left lower hand corner!!

Bradha! You gone get service when she goes and locks the door in the room.

Den she wipe your hand an thigh with that alcohol based soap and she straddle you when she making you happy.

One Benjamin + two Jacksons.

Definitely repeat.

I hope she don't get RICO complaint. Hate to have the massage board shut her down. But den the state get bunch of dumb Democrats running the license office so I think we good. The same state agency giving license and GE tax number to all those wonderful brothels in our Aloha State to operate and please us mongers. . fourth degree sexual assault. LMFAO. What a joke. 5-0 should realize that their bosses at the square building on Beretania are the ones legalizing brothels in Hawaii by loophole default.

Assman Jr
05-06-15, 16:51
The pic is of this girl named Layla ko.Her ad states "real pics" Guess you can't trust.

SBeretania415
05-06-15, 18:55
Anybody is ok. Forgot who iwent to see. She was white and thick, which is good. No blacks though, doesn't tickle my pickle. Age doesn't matter. The older they are the more experience. Unless I'm wrong. Guess I would have to find out. Just a place where there are a good pick of the litter and we can go from there.Let's go fishing with OfficerOfficer.

Seeker963
05-07-15, 04:11
Anybody is ok. Forgot who iwent to see. She was white and thick, which is good. No blacks though, doesn't tickle my pickle. Age doesn't matter. The older they are the more experience. Unless I'm wrong. Guess I would have to find out. Just a place where there are a good pick of the litter and we can go from there.You forgot her name?

Where was she located? What was the damage? What services did you get?

Where did you find her? How did you contact her?

Maybe we can help you by putting the pieces together here and make a suggestion based on your opinion of your last experience.

PJ2869
05-07-15, 13:58
Wow bro, I took one advice from senior member and visited Lilly in CC.

The chick is hot. Gave me nice hard massage followed by FIV / HJ.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5011469411.html

That's her in pic left lower hand corner!!

Bradha! You gone get service when she goes and locks the door in the room.

Den she wipe your hand an thigh with that alcohol based soap and she straddle you when she making you happy.

One Benjamin + two Jacksons.

Definitely repeat.

I hope she don't get RICO complaint. Hate to have the massage board shut her down. But den the state get bunch of dumb Democrats running the license office so I think we good. The same state agency giving license and GE tax number to all those wonderful brothels in our Aloha State to operate and please us mongers. . fourth degree sexual assault. LMFAO. What a joke. 5-0 should realize that their bosses at the square building on Beretania are the ones legalizing brothels in Hawaii by loophole default.Highly doubtful this is legit, to hard to believe she would provide this kind of service to a "new" client.

SBeretania415
05-07-15, 14:06
"Howzit Braddah SB.

Damn you must be one handsome Crocadillian, I too was told by a senior she give nice HJ but when I tried was shut down.

So how did you approach her to get action? Or did she approach you?

When you FIV did she remove skirt and panties, how about her Bra?

Do you think she would do FS if you seen her a few times?

Please share the details Braddah I like sample".

FYI answers to Chief's message.

1) No, I am not handsome. Not ugly but average looks. I am Korean, 5'9", and 170 lbs. Asian size dick. LOL.

2) Had HJ / FIV second visit. She initiated. Massage was covered 1st visit on the flip. Uncovered on the second visit.

3) She was wearing a white top and black mini. She had black things on. Fully clothed but slid my fingers under her little thingy to play with her wet clit.

4) She apparently has a baby and S. O. According to another monger. I doubt she will do FS.

5) She is a Southpaw First time I received a left hand dominant HJ. LOL.

I know some members frown on details on the open forum. If you have an issue, just petition Admin to ban me.

SBeretania415
05-07-15, 15:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

SBeretania415
05-07-15, 16:12
[Deleted by Admin]

DavidGoliath, Oishinanko, Pampanga, and now SBeretania415 one day, that's a record for you.

Simple things for simple minds I guess.

AwabiHunter
05-07-15, 19:32
Doesn't this girl look familiar to you guys? I swear I seen her at Emma's place in Halawa valley a couple years ago??

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5014832674.html

Awabi.

Chevy427
05-07-15, 20:18
Doesn't this girl look familiar to you guys? I swear I seen her at Emma's place in Halawa valley a couple years ago??

Awabi.I recalled she used to work at CC3604 where only legit massage therapies were offered from there, then worked at CC1508 before opening her own place. Plays available.

Hope this info helps you brothers.

Chengp
05-07-15, 21:01

Awabi.Yes, your memory is excellent.

Member #5810
05-07-15, 21:11
"Howzit Braddah SB.

Damn you must be one handsome Crocadillian, I too was told by a senior she give nice HJ but when I tried was shut down.

1) No, I am not handsome. Not ugly but average looks. I am Korean, 5'9", and 170 lbs. Asian size dick. LOL.

2) Had HJ / FIV second visit. She initiated. Massage was covered 1st visit on the flip. Uncovered on the second visit.

3) She was wearing a white top and black mini. She had black things on. Fully clothed but slid my fingers under her little thingy to play with her wet clit.

4) She apparently has a baby and S. O. According to another monger. I doubt she will do FS.

I know some members frown on details on the open forum. If you have an issue, just petition Admin to ban me.Thanks for the details bro. Think I going go the other place since it's repeat visit service for her. But she is nice looking for sure! How's her massage?

John Ross
05-08-15, 08:30
Check out the hottie of the week. http://www.honolulustreetpulse.com/hottie-week-tiffany-waki/.

AllNuts
05-08-15, 09:34
Check out the hottie of the week. http://www.honolulustreetpulse.com/hottie-week-tiffany-waki/.Funny I posted this same link a couple of minutes after you and just deleted my original post LOL. I also notice you can't post any pictures for the time being. Seeing her pictures makes me want to make an appointment now!!

Here's a link just in case your feeling it too.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5009575672.html

ByTheBook
05-08-15, 11:15

Awabi.You guys don't recognize this lady; think-Thai Pattaya. Think Guam, travels to China. _ _ _ _e.

AwabiHunter
05-08-15, 13:22
Yes, your memory is excellent.Yup I never forget a face, she was going to UH for awhile too, can't remember what classes she was taking, I worked her Nani hard and she was super tight.

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
05-08-15, 13:27
"Howzit Braddah SB.

I know some members frown on details on the open forum. If you have an issue, just petition Admin to ban me.I better be ready to do my "Shoulder Roll" then.

Awabi.

Seeker963
05-08-15, 15:20
Funny I posted this same link a couple of minutes after you and just deleted my original post LOL. I also notice you can't post any pictures for the time being. Seeing her pictures makes me want to make an appointment now!!

Here's a link just in case your feeling it too.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5009575672.htmlIs she strictly legit?

Bikini
05-08-15, 16:00
Is she strictly legit?Strictly legit.

Pineapple50
05-08-15, 20:08
Does anyone have any 411 on "Red Kiss Sweeter than Wine" massage therapist in Salt Lake?

JT.

Hotrod82
05-08-15, 20:21
"Howzit Braddah SB.

I know some members frown on details on the open forum. If you have an issue, just petition Admin to ban me.I am curious can anyone else corroborate his story? (If it was a senior member i wouldnt even be asking, but his very first post makes it sketchy) Cause I have been going here for a while and have seen her quite a few times and she never once has initiated service like this. Feel free to PM.

Safe mongering.

AwabiHunter
05-08-15, 20:30
Does anyone have any 411 on "Red Kiss Sweeter than Wine" massage therapist in Salt Lake?

JT.That is probably the mother / daughter Duo whom the daughter frequently changes her ad's and pics, it is always the 699 tel #.

Member #5438
05-08-15, 21:23
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5016070234.html

Checked out this therapist this week. Kind of attractive, spanish I think, probably late 20's. The massage is in the living room, which overlooks the street. Close enough to where you hear the convos of people walking by. Every single light in the place is turned on and the curtains are open all the way and the sliding doors open all the way. You are pretty much on display for anybody walking by. Massage was ok at best.

Comp Dude 35
05-08-15, 21:30
Check out the craigslist ad for Blue something in Salt Lake; you'll find that the pics on the Red Wine ad is fake. The 780 number is the mom's and if you have the balls to get a massage (or whatever else) from her, you deserve to stand on the highest mountain and scream!!

CD35.

That is probably the mother / daughter Duo whom the daughter frequently changes her ad's and pics, it is always the 699 tel #.

Pineapple50
05-08-15, 22:16
I was tempted. Thanks for the 411 and I will AVOID!

JT.

Check out the craigslist ad for Blue something in Salt Lake; you'll find that the pics on the Red Wine ad is fake. The 780 number is the mom's and if you have the balls to get a massage (or whatever else) from her, you deserve to stand on the highest mountain and scream!!

CD35.

Member #4922
05-09-15, 21:58
Inquired a couple of weeks ago but nary a reply or report. Anyone partake yet?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/independent-new-surfer-girl-ready-to-rub-away-all-your-worries/5241899

Yalah113
05-10-15, 01:49
Any 411 about Bee, she looks hot and has a nice ass! Send me a PM if you had and is it worth the dive.

Yalah113.

Hotrod82
05-10-15, 15:47

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/independent-new-surfer-girl-ready-to-rub-away-all-your-worries/5241899Go TOFTT and please post your review.

Honolulu1
05-10-15, 17:06
Just curious but any of you fellow mongers a regular to this Mother / Daughter Duo? So many Avoids and Warnings about these two that makes me wonder if they work in KB night time to supplement the income. I never tried them due to the Avoid and Beware Signs on Posts. I would think better they go back to S. Korea or mainland and start afresh new happy endings or they both owe buku money and so much in debt that no can leave island. Again, just curious.

CD35.

Puuhale
05-10-15, 17:36

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/independent-new-surfer-girl-ready-to-rub-away-all-your-worries/5241899Why don't you go find out, and report back to us?

Member #4922
05-10-15, 18:43
Why don't you go find out, and report back to us?Reticent. Prices are full service prices.

And the locale (North Shore) is off the typical grid.

SquirtLuva69
05-11-15, 18:40
I sent you a PM.

Oishi ne.Please share?

SquirtLuva69
05-11-15, 23:07
Visited, Nikki said try Rona.

Spinner, nice butt for her size. Nice skin, about a 7. 5 cute less than 5 ft. Nice body, had short shorta on. No touching except for legs and ass. No revealing or touching anything else. She said she was tired, so opted for sensual massage, lots lots lots of sensual rubbing. Made me feel good relaxed and happy. Pass on the repeat unless more revealed. Pm for better details to seniors only that I know.

Hornysamowen
05-12-15, 04:45
Reticent. Prices are full service prices.

And the locale (North Shore) is off the typical grid.Hey if those pics are real, it might be worth the drive to see her. While your there, you can also pick up some garlic shrimp from one of those world famouse food trucks on the north shore, its a win win situation for you.

H Mobius
05-13-15, 01:15
Visited, Nikki said try Rona.

Spinner, nice butt for her size. Nice skin, about a 7. 5 cute less than 5 ft. Nice body, had short shorta on. No touching except for legs and ass. No revealing or touching anything else. She said she was tired, so opted for sensual massage, lots lots lots of sensual rubbing. Made me feel good relaxed and happy. Pass on the repeat unless more revealed. Pm for better details to seniors only that I know.Some Thai girls at legit places seem a little worried about LE. Apparently, Sl*t Central didn't tone it down and is still going full blast.

BoraxPs
05-13-15, 12:50
Had two visits with Nana the little thai girl recently. She's very friendly and I find her quite attractive. I feel she gives a decent massage. On my last visit I noticed her smiling and making eye contact with me frequently as she massaged me. As she stands over me with my face down I began stroking her legs to which she did not object at all. I then moved up to her ass and pussy She was wearing a tight little dress that allowed easy access and a tiny thong panty. She allowed me to remove said panty and I began to lick her nice little shaved Nani as I lay there. She kept massaging me and I hear light moans from her as I switch from licking her NanI and FIV. She let's me feel her all over. I suck her nice little tits then kiss her neck and shoulders and she shoves her ass in my face and I proceed lick it all over. At this point I am so ready to fuck it's not even funny. She smiles and says no can't do that. I asked for HE and she said she couldn't do that but I can take care of myself in front of her. I'm like WTF? I licked and fingered her Nani but no HE? Oh well, I ended up finishing myself as I had her titties in my face. I had a great time even without the HE or FS. Gave her 60 plus 40 tip for roaming fees. Definitely plan to make a few more visits.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5017770322.htmlCan you give contact info? That link isn't there anymore. Thanks.

AwabiHunter
05-13-15, 13:21
I tried Neny and she was at Leewadatee, this was about 6 months ago, I heard prior to that she worked at Pin Thai.

It shows she is at a place called "Thai massage" is she still at Leewadatee? Or is this a new place or her place, did she go Inde?

Awabi.

Hotrod82
05-13-15, 15:42
I tried Neny and she was at Leewadatee, this was about 6 months ago, I heard prior to that she worked at Pin Thai.

It shows she is at a place called "Thai massage" is she still at Leewadatee? Or is this a new place or her place, did she go Inde?

Awabi.She rents a room from Aisawan (3904) next to Leelawadee (3903).

Member #4990
05-13-15, 18:52
I have made two trips there, one with Kai and one with Lily. Both legit massages. They are both strong for their size. Both nice looking. No hint of HE.

Vino1111
05-13-15, 19:11
Someone wrote about massage with BBBJCIM under $?

Let me know please!!

HaYn1
05-13-15, 20:22
Anyone know where I can get a massage from a Japanese provider? Or even a good Thai provider? Or even better a Filipina provider.

Hotrod82
05-14-15, 00:46
Anyone know where I can get a massage from a Japanese provider? Or even a good Thai provider? Or even better a Filipina provider.RTF, look at the last 30 posts, there are talks about plenty of Thai massages.

Member #5810
05-14-15, 01:22
Someone wrote about massage with BBBJCIM under $?

Let me know please!!Are you serious? Remember you get what you pay for.

Ernestm
05-14-15, 01:37
She rents a room from Aisawan (3904) next to Leelawadee (3903).She left 3904 and is an indie at 2403 Emerald Thai now. Just saw her the other day.

Ernestm
05-14-15, 01:38

Awabi.Currently at 2403, she is an indie there, just saw her the other day.

Ernestm
05-14-15, 01:40
Can you give contact info? That link isn't there anymore. Thanks.She probably read the post and deleted her ad.

H Mobius
05-14-15, 06:06
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5013277102.html

Take the promises and claims, flip them to the opposite, and pretty much that's what you'll experience: money upfront; no massage skill, just running hands around; somewhat bossy, just wants you to get on the table; not cheerful, only wants to size you up as a potential wallet.

Although, she is slim and does appear to be in good shape. Fake pic. Add 10 years and some street roughness to face and voice.

Mostly, I got the impression she is new here and sizing up business opportunities were she to stay here and really set up shop (her studio was very bare like she just arrived).

I didn't walk because even though she wanted money first, in an odd way she had me curious. She did allow roaming but it was very minimal in scope and duration. I don't see much reason to repeat.

Member #5092
05-14-15, 13:40
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5013277102.html

Take the promises and claims, flip them to the opposite, and pretty much that's what you'll experience: money upfront; no massage skill, just running hands around; somewhat bossy, just wants you to get on the table; not cheerful, only wants to size you up as a potential wallet.

Although, she is slim and does appear to be in good shape. Fake pic. Add 10 years and some street roughness to face and voice.

Mostly, I got the impression she is new here and sizing up business opportunities were she to stay here and really set up shop (her studio was very bare like she just arrived).

I didn't walk because even though she wanted money first, in an odd way she had me curious. She did allow roaming but it was very minimal in scope and duration. I don't see much reason to repeat.Thanks bro MH for TOFTT, is it just her or is there another girl.

AlwaysFishing
05-14-15, 20:56
Cherry texted me me saying to comee over. Got new pretty girl. So I text her back back and arrange an appointment with her friend.

When I get there new girl answers the door and let's me in. Sweet Chinese girl maybe low 20's, 5'0, nice shapely Bs with small nipples and a nice round ass. Asked if I wanted to shower, I said yes. After layed on table and she began a very nice massage. Pretty good I might say. Told to flip and proceeded to my neck and massaged there also. Knew exactly what to do. So she must had some training. After went to junior and ask.

What I wanted and said everything. BBBJ then sucked on her tits then daty, she's very sensitive squirming all over the place. Then got the cover. Cg, mish, and then finished in ds. Had a very nice time with her. Very accommondating when ask certain positions.

Anyway standard payment.

Stay safe.

Hentai Man
05-14-15, 22:49
Does Junko offer just HE? I've only seen her for FS in the past. Just wondering how much she would charge for just massage and HE?

H Mobius
05-14-15, 23:36
Thanks bro MH for TOFTT, is it just her or is there another girl.I only saw her. I don't know if she is networked like some if the established Chinese girls here; probably not yet.

Ernestm
05-15-15, 01:56
Cherry texted me me saying to comee over. Got new pretty girl. So I text her back back and arrange an appointment with her friend.

When I get there new girl answers the door and let's me in. Sweet Chinese girl maybe low 20's, 5'0, nice shapely Bs with small nipples and a nice round ass. Asked if I wanted to shower, I said yes. After layed on table and she began a very nice massage. Pretty good I might say. Told to flip and proceeded to my neck and massaged there also. Knew exactly what to do. So she must had some training. After went to junior and ask.

What I wanted and said everything. BBBJ then sucked on her tits then daty, she's very sensitive squirming all over the place. Then got the cover. Cg, mish, and then finished in ds. Had a very nice time with her. Very accommondating when ask certain positions.

Anyway standard payment.

Stay safe.Link please.

ManapuaMan
05-15-15, 02:13

Anyway standard payment.

Stay safe.Is this Cherry AKA Amana St. Coco? Thanks.

Hentai Man
05-15-15, 05:25
Thanks to all of you who reported on Leelawadee. Went down for my first time there. Had to bring the SO though, so I knew I wasn't going to be getting any HE action. Had a very good and somewhat sensual swedish massage and was very happy overall. Called for Asia and they told me that she would be there, but they did a bait and switch.

I started out with Sidney (who had short hair and looked pretty, early 30's. She actually told me to take my boxers off and get naked, which was a super turn on. While she was massaging me, she got really close to my hands with her legs and punani. I could totally have felt her up if we were alone. Was so tempted. After about 20 minutes though, she switched me off to Lily. At first I couldn't see what she looked like because the change was kind of abrupt. However when I did get a look at Lily, I was really excited because I think she looks really cute. Her massage was good too, but not as sensual as Sidney's. She also has kind of a clinical professional look on her face at all times, not really playful. Maybe she gets better if it's one on one?

My SO had Tina, a slightly older MILF, with a little more fat on her bones, but still OK for a MILF. She shows lots of cleavage and kind of short shorts, so you can see her panties when she bends over while doing the massage.

I understand from previous reports that Lily is OK with HE? I'm guessing that Sidney and Tina are too. They charge $55 for an hour of swedish, so I'm assuming that I can just tip them $45 for HE ($100 total)?

Would definitely repeat, even if just legit because I thought Lily was really hot looking even though her attitude seemed cold and dispassionate. I really want to try Sidney again for a full session. Hopefully I can go alone next time to see if HE is on the table. Tina is OK, but I think I'd rather get a younger prettier girl there, but by no means is she ugly. Can anyone recommend any other girls there to try out?

WhippingCream
05-15-15, 08:59

Anyway standard payment.

Stay safe.Where is this at?? You can pm me back. Thanks.

ManapuaMan
05-15-15, 16:24
Where is this at?? You can pm me back. Thanks.This girl is with "Coco" (Cherry) in the round building on Amana St. She worked at Sisi's place in CC earlier this year. 989-6710.

Pau Hana Party
05-16-15, 00:53
I have made two trips there, one with Kai and one with Lily. Both legit massages. They are both strong for their size. Both nice looking. No hint of HE.They opened a new place in Wahiawa, went there had a big Haole (local) girl. She had good deep massage. No hint of play. She had on sweatpants and two tops on. Plus she wasn't go to get a rise out of me. Massage was just ok. There was a That. MILF sitting on the couch. So ill try her next time. It's about time something popped up in the central area. Tired of traffic. Pau.

Pau Hana Party
05-16-15, 01:12
Thanks to all of you who reported on Leelawadee. Went down for my first time there. Had to bring the SO though, so I knew I wasn't going to be getting any HE action. Had a very good and somewhat sensual swedish massage and was very happy overall. Called for Asia and they told me that she would be there, but they did a bait and switch.
went to the latest extension of

I started out with Sidney (who had short hair and looked pretty, early 30's. She actually told me to take my boxers off and get naked, which was a super turn on. While she was massaging me, she got really close to my hands with her legs and punani. I could totally have felt her up if we were alone. Was so tempted. After about 20 minutes though, she switched me off to Lily. At first I couldn't see what she looked like because the change was kind of abrupt. However when I did get a look at Lily, I was really excited because I think she looks really cute. Her massage was good too, but not as sensual as Sidney's. She also has kind of a clinical professional look on her face at all times, not really playful. Maybe she gets better if it's one on one?

My SO had Tina, a slightly older MILF, with a little more fat on her bones, but still OK for a MILF. She shows lots of cleavage and kind of short shorts, so you can see her panties when she bends over while doing the massage.

I understand from previous reports that Lily is OK with HE? I'm guessing that Sidney and Tina are too. They charge $55 for an hour of swedish, so I'm assuming that I can just tip them $45 for HE ($100 total)?

Would definitely repeat, even if just legit because I thought Lily was really hot looking even though her attitude seemed cold and dispassionate. I really want to try Sidney again for a full session. Hopefully I can go alone next time to see if HE is on the table. Tina is OK, but I think I'd rather get a younger prettier girl there, but by no means is she ugly. Can anyone recommend any other girls there to try out?I checked out the latest extension of Leelawadee in Wahiawa, had Samantha big Haole girl. She opened the door wearing sweatpants and a double top, so I knew there was no play. But to be honest, I don't think I would get off anyway. There was another Thai. Looking MILF sitting on the couch. So ill try her next time. Sam at has massage was pretty good. But somehow it wasn't pleasure able. Pau.

Member #4990
05-16-15, 12:44

Would definitely repeat, even if just legit because I thought Lily was really hot looking even though her attitude seemed cold and dispassionate. I really want to try Sidney again for a full session. Hopefully I can go alone next time to see if HE is on the table. Tina is OK, but I think I'd rather get a younger prettier girl there, but by no means is she ugly. Can anyone recommend any other girls there to try out?Next time try and ask for a light sensual massage. See where that takes you. I can tell you that covering was loose and there is definite brushing going on.

AlwaysFishing
05-16-15, 15:12
Is this Cherry AKA Amana St. Coco? Thanks.Yes it is. Sorry so late.

HaYn1
05-16-15, 18:09
RTF, look at the last 30 posts, there are talks about plenty of Thai massages.I'm sorry for asking, originally was asking for a Japanese provider. Added the Filipina and thai if someone had a great one. The 30 last post I read. Didn't really give a good trace that I should go and try it out. Besides can't a guy ask for anyone's opinion?

HawaiiGuy23
05-18-15, 14:05
Does Junko offer just HE? I've only seen her for FS in the past. Just wondering how much she would charge for just massage and HE?She certainly does. I forget how much I paid but standard fees apply. I think it was 1. 2. . Lost my he cherry to her so I was a bit of a noob and had to ask her how much to pay. LOL.

Jonesing
05-19-15, 12:32
Some Thai girls at legit places seem a little worried about LE. Apparently, Sl*t Central didn't tone it down and is still going full blast.Do you have the # for the place? Can't find a recent ad online.

Thanks!

H Mobius
05-19-15, 23:45
Do you have the # for the place? Can't find a recent ad online.

Thanks!This ad is old but the information is believed to be current. She has aged and seems angry at the world for it, IMHO and just a heads up.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-feeling-thai-pattaya-massage-by-beautiful-thai-therapists/3980055

LocalBoy42
05-20-15, 03:55
Anybody sample this girl yet? Ad says pretty asian. Wondering if her pic is real.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-asian-massage/5347067

DJ Quick
05-20-15, 04:34

Would definitely repeat, even if just legit because I thought Lily was really hot looking even though her attitude seemed cold and dispassionate. I really want to try Sidney again for a full session. Hopefully I can go alone next time to see if HE is on the table. Tina is OK, but I think I'd rather get a younger prettier girl there, but by no means is she ugly. Can anyone recommend any other girls there to try out?Try Jessie the cute Thai chick with a big tits. :) she works at Kapiolani Blvd. She also gives HE. YMMV.

First Try
05-20-15, 13:43
Anybody sample this girl yet? Ad says pretty asian. Wondering if her pic is real.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-asian-massage/5347067Poor service. Read the forum about others & report back. As a public service here is a link to her mother who you should not see neither.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-gorgious-asian-lady/5365350

DaTruth808
05-20-15, 15:39
Well I dunno if I misread a post or what but went to Tiffany's and it was totally legit. So bummed out. The girl was ok looking and the massage I would say was good. But there was absolutely NO HINT of extras. I also wanted to check out Jessie but have seen mixed reviews on her as well. Some say there are extras and some say legit. I find her HOT but don't want to leave somewhere unsatisfied again. Any pointers? I hear leelawadee is a guarantee. Also called aloha me spa but got spooked cause a dude answered the phone and was openly discussing stuff over the phone. Seemed out of the norm to me. Might just be paranoia anywho just thought I would contribute. Some other updates. NEW THAI massage in aiea is totally legit. Awesome massage and the woman is attractive and VERY friendly and fun to talk to but absolutely NO EXTRAS. Penny at massage city is also totally legit very very sweet tiny woman and also a VERY good massage. She genuinely wants you to feel better. Jasmine in Kailua is totally legit no so great massage kinda hurt my back when she was walking on it but she is hot. Tiny little thing and thick in all the right places. Any provider out of that salon in Waipahu has been legit and horrible at giving massages IMHO. The other providers I have seen in aiea have all been reviewed already the ones that provide extras are older not so attractive woman and the ones that are hot do not offer extras. So pretty much a bust for me. I guess I got to venture out of this side for some real fun. Any info you experienced fellas can forward me is much appreciated. I haven't ventured into town much. Try to stay away from CC but it looks like I'm going to have to go there if I want to have some fun. Good luck guys. Oh and I'm in search of a good massage with a happy ending and hands allowed to roam. I know so is everyone else. But just putting it out there.

DaTruth808
05-20-15, 15:45
Poor service. Read the forum about others & report back. As a public service here is a link to her mother who you should not see neither.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-gorgious-asian-lady/5365350I saw her a while ago. She used to be really cool and she is NOT the girl in the picture. When she moved to her new place she was rude. Charged a tip up front and after the massage was over said she doesn't do extras anymore. And I had seen her a bunch of times previously with no problems and lots of times she did two pops with no extra charge hands could roam but I dunno what happened. And yes her mom is beastly.

HawaiiGuy23
05-20-15, 16:32
Try Jessie the cute Thai chick with a big tits. :) she works at Kapiolani Blvd. She also gives HE. YMMV.Which Jessie is this? Is this the Thai Pattaya one? Cc 33rd floor? Where is she at now? Link please.

HaYn1
05-20-15, 17:10
Is she still around? Does anyone have her info? Been reading up on her would like to try her out. Mahalo.

Redneck 1
05-20-15, 17:13
Anybody sample this girl yet? Ad says pretty asian. Wondering if her pic is real.A reverse image search reveals that the photo currently used in that advertisement is a photo of Moe Oshikiri, a Japanese model, actress and clothing designer. Very doubtful that Moe Oshikiri is now doing $50 massages near Salt Lake Shopping Center, LOL.

Hiho07
05-20-15, 19:07
Try Jessie the cute Thai chick with a big tits. :) she works at Kapiolani Blvd. She also gives HE. YMMV.Can you PM me Jessie's contact phone number?

H Mobius
05-20-15, 22:38
Which Jessie is this? Is this the Thai Pattaya one? Cc 33rd floor? Where is she at now? Link please.This one?:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5027171281.html

The Jessie I saw at Thai Papaya a few years ago seemed 'hoochier' than this one, with giant bulging breasts (papayas). Unfortunately, she was only a tease and kept demanding more tip using her jugs to lure me.

DaTruth808
05-21-15, 00:17
Why aren't my reports posting?

Bigred808
05-21-15, 03:50
Had a bad couple of weeks with Aunt Flo. First visited CoCo. She's wearing white top and tight fitting pants. You know the story. Massage face down. Pretty good, medium presser then slides down the crack a few times, rubbing against the nuggets. Then slow caress of the boy. Flips me over and gives me a hand motion. Got me going. She took of top and let me suck a little. Rub my hand over pants then bang padding. Good HJ but definitely not play beyond.

Following week I call for a massage in CC but with everything going on I decide not to take the chance. Call Vickie and decide to see her a few blocks up. She's a skinny Chinese girl maybe early 40 massage was alright. Medium pressure using her elbows but really bony so every once in the while it's a jab. I was face down and she remove towel. A the end she starts to lubes my butt area and it felt pretty good while she slowly and sensually rubbed JR. Then bang. Slide her finger to do a prostate check. But not like my doctor. Oh boy. Felt kind of weird and had urge to pee. Ask her to stop while I flipped off came her top and I started sucking her raisins. Tried to remove and feel thru her pants then the let down. Aunt Flo stopped me. She said next time we could have all the fun I wanted. But damn I hope I don't end up with o'fer three. LOL.

BeerAddict
05-21-15, 04:20
Why aren't my reports posting?Bro until you become a senior member your posts get reviewed by admin before it goes live. That's probably the reason for the delay.

Rod Farva
05-21-15, 11:22
Bro until you become a senior member your posts get reviewed by admin before it goes live. That's probably the reason for the delay.I've been a senior member for years and my posts STILL get delayed.

I don't regularly review guys, if you want to be considered for removal from moderation dropping me a line is a good place to start.

A2

HawaiiGuy23
05-21-15, 12:53
This one?:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5027171281.html

The Jessie I saw at Thai Papaya a few years ago seemed 'hoochier' than this one, with giant bulging breasts (papayas). Unfortunately, she was only a tease and kept demanding more tip using her jugs to lure me.That's the same Jessie for sure. I never got any play from her before but she would only tease so I stopped seeing her. After the massage I asked to use the bathroom and she told me to take my time *hint hint* but I just had to piss. LOL. So what services are available now?

Spartacus77
05-21-15, 14:28
Why aren't my reports posting?Read the forum rules. Regular members are moderated (posts are screened by admin). When you become a senior member you get the privilege of having your posts go live instantly. In order to get senior status you must have 25 posts AND be active for 6 months. Until then your posts will be screened.

However take great care not to violate the forums rules or you will be placed on permenant moderation (which means you might as well start again with new user name).

RTFF. It's in there.

Seeker963
05-21-15, 14:36
Had a bad couple of weeks with Aunt Flo. First visited CoCo. She's wearing white top and tight fitting pants. You know the story. Massage face down. Pretty good, medium presser then slides down the crack a few times, rubbing against the nuggets. Then slow caress of the boy. Flips me over and gives me a hand motion. Got me going. She took of top and let me suck a little. Rub my hand over pants then bang padding. Good HJ but definitely not play beyond.

Following week I call for a massage in CC but with everything going on I decide not to take the chance. Call Vickie and decide to see her a few blocks up. She's a skinny Chinese girl maybe early 40 massage was alright. Medium pressure using her elbows but really bony so every once in the while it's a jab. I was face down and she remove towel. A the end she starts to lubes my butt area and it felt pretty good while she slowly and sensually rubbed JR. Then bang. Slide her finger to do a prostate check. But not like my doctor. Oh boy. Felt kind of weird and had urge to pee. Ask her to stop while I flipped off came her top and I started sucking her raisins. Tried to remove and feel thru her pants then the let down. Aunt Flo stopped me. She said next time we could have all the fun I wanted. But damn I hope I don't end up with o'fer three. LOL.It's better to swing and miss at the their strike than get called out watching a pitch go right down the plate LOL. Who you going to see next?

Can you give me ads or contact info on Coco and Vicky?

Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Sans flo tho.

DaTruth808
05-21-15, 16:51

Following week I call for a massage in CC but with everything going on I decide not to take the chance. Call Vickie and decide to see her a few blocks up. She's a skinny Chinese girl maybe early 40 massage was alright. Medium pressure using her elbows but really bony so every once in the while it's a jab. I was face down and she remove towel. A the end she starts to lubes my butt area and it felt pretty good while she slowly and sensually rubbed JR. Then bang. Slide her finger to do a prostate check. But not like my doctor. Oh boy. Felt kind of weird and had urge to pee. Ask her to stop while I flipped off came her top and I started sucking her raisins. Tried to remove and feel thru her pants then the let down. Aunt Flo stopped me. She said next time we could have all the fun I wanted. But damn I hope I don't end up with o'fer three. LOL.I'm averageing the same as you but I didn't even get as much as you did LOL I feel your pain.

DaTruth808
05-21-15, 16:52
Read the forum rules. Regular members are moderated (posts are screened by admin). When you become a senior member you get the privilege of having your posts go live instantly. In order to get senior status you must have 25 posts AND be active for 6 months. Until then your posts will be screened.

However take great care not to violate the forums rules or you will be placed on permenant moderation (which means you might as well start again with new user name).

RTFF. It's in there.My bad spartacus.

DaTruth808
05-21-15, 16:52
Bro until you become a senior member your posts get reviewed by admin before it goes live. That's probably the reason for the delay.My bad thanks for the info beeraddict.

Kefe2
05-21-15, 18:44
Was with my honey provider last evening. Her and another provider rapping in Chinese.

Sounded very intense and could hear the concern in the tone of voice. I asked what the hell you girls talking about?

She said the girl's friend in LA said she heard over 100 girls got arrested in Honolulu and that's why girls on the Mainland no like come Hawaii now.

I said what? How come I go around the different AMP's around town and still see the same girls plus new ones working? If over 100 girls got arrested, what? They all post bail and back on the job?

Yeah some got picked up coupla weeks ago but not over 100. I told them relax and get back to suking my dik.

Some of these girls still paranoid. Some of my monger friends too. I still got mine last night.

LE, leave us mongers and our hobby alone. We are doctors, lawyers, CPA's, IT guys, MBA's, politicians etc. Go catch the real bad guys.

If that butchbitch Kathryn Xian and others think all these girls are sex slaves AND are being forced AGAINST their will to sell their sweet puss and asses, she needs to get her ass and mouth reamed and her brain checked.

These girls do it on their own free will because some of them like sex, they work when they want, travel their circuit and most of all, love the money they make.

Why do you think a certain HNL mamasan has a list of hotties a mile long waiting to come work at her shop? MONEY.

IMHO, no amount of legislation and LE action will EVER kill this business.

There's a pussy for every dik and we all pay for it one way or the other.

Pauwaha.

K2.

Surfer Ten
05-21-15, 18:56

Following week I call for a massage in CC but with everything going on I decide not to take the chance. Call Vickie and decide to see her a few blocks up. She's a skinny Chinese girl maybe early 40 massage was alright. Medium pressure using her elbows but really bony so every once in the while it's a jab. I was face down and she remove towel. A the end she starts to lubes my butt area and it felt pretty good while she slowly and sensually rubbed JR. Then bang. Slide her finger to do a prostate check. But not like my doctor. Oh boy. Felt kind of weird and had urge to pee. Ask her to stop while I flipped off came her top and I started sucking her raisins. Tried to remove and feel thru her pants then the let down. Aunt Flo stopped me. She said next time we could have all the fun I wanted. But damn I hope I don't end up with o'fer three. LOL.Ouch! I know how that goes. What has really helped me is I keep a "monger log". I did this originally just to track my spending on this hobby. So, on one of those freebie pocket calendars I got from my credit union, each time I would see a provider, I would write her name and some notes on the date block (encoded of course so that in case anyone looked at it, they wouldn't realize what the note was). I kept the calendar in my car and was very good about completing the log after each session. This proved to be quite a valuable tool as I could track who I saw, when I saw her, how much I paid, what I received and an overall rating of the experience.

How this relates to Aunt Flo is I would note when a provider had her period. I would subtly ask about it to get a better handle on an estimated Aunt Flo visit schedule so as to avoid booking an appointment during that estimated time frame. So, when I would discover she had her period, usually by finding the dreaded pad or having her say "sorry, please don't touch there, I have my period", I would then say something like " oh, wow, I know that can be drag! I have four sisters and found that it affects individuals very differently right? One of my sisters has a really hard time with it and a lot of times needs to really take it easy during her period, my other sister, no problem, doesn't affect her much. How about you? Then I would find out how her period affects her mood, how long it lasts, and about what time of the month Auntie would visit. I would then jot the information down on my handy log and would try to time my appointments away from the estimated Aunt Flo days.

Yeah, I know that sounds kinda strange to do that, but having that information is very important for me as I only have so much time to monger and when I do have an opportunity, knowing at least roughly who has their period and who doesn't is a huge advantage for me.

These days, I keep my monger log on my smart phone. It's on a locked app for security and I still encode most of it so if somehow my SO ever saw it, it wouldn't make any sense to her.

Hihon
05-21-15, 19:33
I checked out the latest extension of Leelawadee in Wahiawa, had Samantha big Haole girl. She opened the door wearing sweatpants and a double top, so I knew there was no play. But to be honest, I don't think I would get off anyway. There was another Thai. Looking MILF sitting on the couch. So ill try her next time. Sam at has massage was pretty good. But somehow it wasn't pleasure able. Pau.I had Sam also. No fun but good massage. Sydney is the thai girl. I went to see her. Legit massage but she gave me these looks. I asked if she needed a ride home but she said no. She said next time let her know so I booked another appt. She suggested 90 min and I said of course. She then showed me these bikini photos from a photo shoot. Man they looked nice! I don't know why she decided to show them to me but I'm glad she did. Can't wait until the next session.

Pau Hana Party
05-21-15, 21:32
I had Sam also. No fun but good massage. Sydney is the thai girl. I went to see her. Legit massage but she gave me these looks. I asked if she needed a ride home but she said no. She said next time let her know so I booked another appt. She suggested 90 min and I said of course. She then showed me these bikini photos from a photo shoot. Man they looked nice! I don't know why she decided to show them to me but I'm glad she did. Can't wait until the next session.I have an appointment with her today. I'll report my luck.

H Mobius
05-21-15, 22:17
That's the same Jessie for sure. I never got any play from her before but she would only tease so I stopped seeing her. After the massage I asked to use the bathroom and she told me to take my time *hint hint* but I just had to piss. LOL. So what services are available now?I don't know, as she has been permanently removed from my rotation. Even if she now plays, I am not interested; I really do not like KBG ROB teasing.

Bigred808
05-22-15, 11:29
It's better to swing and miss at the their strike than get called out watching a pitch go right down the plate LOL. Who you going to see next?

Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Sans flo tho.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5028888755.html

I think this is Coco's new ad. I'm looking for vickies.

Bigred808
05-22-15, 11:45
It's better to swing and miss at the their strike than get called out watching a pitch go right down the plate LOL. Who you going to see next?

Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Sans flo tho.Vickie's ad.

Ernestm
05-22-15, 12:49
I don't know, as she has been permanently removed from my rotation. Even if she now plays, I am not interested; I really do not like KBG ROB teasing.I never had the pleasure or displeasure of being rubbed by her as I got the be & S a while back when she was at Thai "Papaya". I show up and was serviced by "Linda" who looks like the girl Nana who has been advertising for the past several months. Never been back to Papaya or her.

Seeker963
05-22-15, 14:45
Vickie's ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-massage/4455747Thanks a lot for posting the links.

Coco is in CC which is probably why she is off my radar. Not a fan of using the CC location.

Is Vicky CC also? Didn't see an address. She also advertises 50 for a session so is the usual damage 50+50tip?

Or would she not be cool with you walking In with only that?

AlwaysFishing
05-22-15, 16:27
Thanks a lot for posting the links.

Coco is in CC which is probably why she is off my radar. Not a fan of using the CC location.

Is Vicky CC also? Didn't see an address. She also advertises 50 for a session so is the usual damage 50+50tip?

Or would she not be cool with you walking In with only that?She"ll be cool with that. She don't count in front of you.

Pau Hana Party
05-22-15, 17:37
I had Sam also. No fun but good massage. Sydney is the thai girl. I went to see her. Legit massage but she gave me these looks. I asked if she needed a ride home but she said no. She said next time let her know so I booked another appt. She suggested 90 min and I said of course. She then showed me these bikini photos from a photo shoot. Man they looked nice! I don't know why she decided to show them to me but I'm glad she did. Can't wait until the next session.So I went to see Sidney (the Thai girl) no massage skill at all, just a lame rub. She is a talker and we laughed alot. It was fun but not good massage, and no HE. So no repeating there, until they bring in other talent. Pau.

Seeker963
05-22-15, 18:52
She"ll be cool with that. She don't count in front of you.Great. Sounds like price is right.

Is Vicky in CC tho?

H Mobius
05-22-15, 19:11
Great. Sounds like price is right.

Is Vicky in CC tho?No she is in a walk-up building mauka of CC. She will give the address and which stall to park in after you schedule. You cannot do a walk-in on her because she frequently steps out, or may be in a session.

The 50 in her ad is like the 60 in an AMP ad, in that more tip is expected for services rendered. If she doesn't know you, she may play the Aunt Flo card as a precautionary.

From his post title, AlwaysFishing is talking about Coco, not Vicky. Vicky is known to count right in front of you, with no attempt to be discreet about it. Some guys get offended by that. AFAIK, CC Coco does not count in front of you.

To avoid confusion between CC Coco and Amana Street Coco (who also goes by Cherry), I suggest CC Coco also be referred to by her previous name that she used for years; Julia.

Seeker963
05-22-15, 19:43
No she is in a walk-up building mauka of CC. She will give the address and which stall to park in after you schedule. You cannot do a walk-in on her because she frequently steps out, or may be in a session.

The 50 in her ad is like the 60 in an AMP ad, in that more tip is expected for services rendered. If she doesn't know you, she may play the Aunt Flo card as a precautionary.

From his post title, AlwaysFishing is talking about Coco, not Vicky. Vicky is known to count right in front of you, with no attempt to be discreet about it. Some guys get offended by that. AFAIK, CC Coco does not count in front of you.

To avoid confusion between CC Coco and Amana Street Coco (who also goes by Cherry), I suggest CC Coco also be referred to by her previous name that she used for years; Julia.Vicky is full service? I'm actually looking for HE at a good price. But not looking to have to go multiple times to get there.

So I am okay with Aunt Flo card. So is 50+50 tip cool for Vicky knowing she counts first?

H Mobius
05-22-15, 20:08
Vicky is full service? I'm actually looking for HE at a good price. But not looking to have to go multiple times to get there.

So I am okay with Aunt Flo card. So is 50+50 tip cool for Vicky knowing she counts first?I think 100 should be plenty for what you're going for, but that's between you and her.

Kikaida
05-22-15, 20:48
I think 100 should be plenty for what you're going for, but that's between you and her.I like Vicky more than CC Coco. Vicky will also give you prostate massage. At first it is weird, but once you get used to it, it feels good.

Bobbyd1988
05-22-15, 23:48
I think 100 should be plenty for what you're going for, but that's between you and her.100 is what I usually pay. Vicki can be fun, alright massage had her naked once but nicely denied FS. She will always go for the finger up the butt while working the pole finish but she is a bit too rough and doesn't have the finesse of Son Kyong. I watched Son Kyong meditating once while stroking my cock and shoving 3 fingers up my ass it was amazing. Unfortunately, I have not been able to see her naked.

Magnod
05-23-15, 02:24
100 is what I usually pay. Vicki can be fun, alright massage had her naked once but nicely denied FS. She will always go for the finger up the butt while working the pole finish but she is a bit too rough and doesn't have the finesse of Son Kyong. I watched Son Kyong meditating once while stroking my cock and shoving 3 fingers up my ass it was amazing. Unfortunately, I have not been able to see her naked.Vicky is one of the few MTs left that are: Outside CC, Give a decent massage, and HE.

ByTheBook
05-23-15, 16:43
Is she still around? Does anyone have her info? Been reading up on her would like to try her out. Mahalo.There is a thread for Junko. Read it. If you visit her, don't post review.

H Mobius
05-23-15, 23:08
Is she still around? Does anyone have her info? Been reading up on her would like to try her out. Mahalo.She has a BP ad stating that she's back from vacation, but she removed her pic. Forget where on BP I saw it.

Stangman808
05-23-15, 23:41
She has a BP ad stating that she's back from vacation, but she removed her pic. Forget where on BP I saw it.I believe this is her current Backpage Ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-at-808-927-8586/5378608

HaYn1
05-24-15, 02:46
I believe this is her current Backpage Ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-at-808-927-8586/5378608Mahalo Stangman807, really appreciate it the info. LOL she's 40?

HaYn1
05-24-15, 02:47
She has a BP ad stating that she's back from vacation, but she removed her pic. Forget where on BP I saw it.H Mobius. Mahalo will check it out.

HaYn1
05-24-15, 02:49
There is a thread for Junko. Read it. If you visit her, don't post review.ByTheBook. You mad? I did read her thread. I thought I posted in her thread but apparently I didn't. Sounds like you don't really care for her.

H Mobius
05-24-15, 02:56
I believe this is her current Backpage Ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-at-808-927-8586/5378608That's the one, thanks.