PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

MaukaSide88
01-06-15, 05:13
Hey guys, since I just posted my review on Ameah, I figured I would also post a review on Miki, who is a lady who works out of Angie's apartment. I read a lot of reports on Angie so I decided to go see her last week. When I called she told me $$ for FS, but I told her I only had $1. 5 and she agreed to that price. When I got there Miki came out to bring me up, and I was surprised because I thought Angie worked alone. Miki is a tiny lady maybe in the mid to late 30's, 5'0 ish and very skinny. Looking at her with clothes on I thought she was a little under weight. When I got to the apartment she said her name was Miki and that she would be servicing me, I originally was worried because I did not read any reviews on her, and Angie is fairly well reviewed, but I was pleasantly surprised with our session.

After taking a quick shower, she had me lay down on the bed and she started to massage me. I don't really care for massages but she was very gentle and nice. After about 5 minutes she started to open up and get into the massage. Shortly, after that she joked if I wanted to massage her instead, and I was like sure LOL. She took off her all her clothes and left her panties on and got on the bed and laid down. While I originally thought she was a little too skinny for my taste, with her clothes off she looked great. She is maybe 5'0 and 100 lbs with nice size be's. I massaged her for a couple of minutes, and then started to caress her nice little ass, and as I rubbed her ass she started to moan and get into it. This started to really turn me on so I kept massaging her whole body, going down her legs all the way to her feet, then coming back up to focus on her ass again. Soon I started rubbing her pussy through her panties and she loved it! After playing with her body for a couple more minuets I couldn't take it anymore and I took her panties off and I went down on her sweet pussy. She loved me going down on her and vocally came a couple of times. After coming she then gave me a quick BBBJ and put on the rubber. After the rubber was on she mounted me and rode me hard. Next I took her in missionary then DS. The whole time she was moaning and screaming and getting super into it. She was so hot, I didn't want to stop fucking her. After a while she asked for me to cum, and I did. All in all she was an amazing fuck and I will definitely repeat with her as soon as funds permits.

7. 5 looks / 9 attitude / 9 sex.

What is ironic is everyone reports that Angie is very quiet and isn't vocal doing the deed, well Miki was nothing like that. She moaned and screamed the whole time, of course a part of me wants to take credit and be like it was all me LOL, but I have a feeling that she just really enjoys sex. The only thing that kinda bummed me out is the whole session was only about 40 minutes, but I sure next time I can get my whole hours worth if I massage her longer LOL.

Maukaside.

Mongers Rus
01-06-15, 05:24
Sounds good if they're still in operation, quick gooogle shows this active site.

http://www.twelve21spa.com/ AND FB site https://www.facebook.com/Twelve21Spa.

Full address appears to be 1221 Kapiolani Blvd Ste. 415.

Seems like mongers posted the place shut months ago but I called and they are rockin. 593-XXXX.Rockin totally legit though!

Rus.

Little Player
01-06-15, 13:48
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4829276828.html

I have been intrigued by her ad for a long time. Outcall is difficult for me so haven't pulled the trigger. Is she worth pursuing?

PM is fine.

HiPickle
01-06-15, 14:45

I have been intrigued by her ad for a long time. Outcall is difficult for me so haven't pulled the trigger. Is she worth pursuing?

PM is fine.I read a review of her a couple years ago, if same person, could just be using the pic that I recognize, but something about her being picky and extreme YMMV type. Anyway, wasn't much of a favorable review, but pull trigger and let us know. =-.

LetItRide777
01-06-15, 15:02
I read a review of her a couple years ago, if same person, could just be using the pic that I recognize, but something about her being picky and extreme YMMV type. Anyway, wasn't much of a favorable review, but pull trigger and let us know. =-.Need to see her 3 times. First 2 times was legit massage 3rd time she opens up. Make sure she remembers you so by the 3rd time comes around she will give you the HE. She is very concerned about LE.

Did little BBBJ, lots of B2 B rubs, HJ, lite kissing (no DFK) she does have nice tits and she smells very nice. Shot in her long hair and took shower together. Still not sure if FS is on menu since I haven't gone back.

Paddle Man
01-06-15, 15:54

PM is fine.I had 3 sessions with her more than a year ago. Looks better in person than in the photo. Massage is so so. I was only able to get a nice HJ from her, nothing more. That's why I quit having her over. She will get nude if she is comfortable and some roaming is allowed. If that's what your looking for she is worth trying. Hope that helps.

PM.

Little Player
01-06-15, 16:34
I read a review of her a couple years ago, if same person, could just be using the pic that I recognize, but something about her being picky and extreme YMMV type. Anyway, wasn't much of a favorable review, but pull trigger and let us know. =-.Thanks for the info. If I do pull the trigger. Or better yet, if she pulls mine I will post a report.

SpinnerFan
01-06-15, 16:45

PM is fine.Used this service twice, both times, not the girl in the pic before appt she asked, how old, weight, height, job. Both girls only did he and showed tits with fondling, both girls, cute, average body and about mid twenties. I was always hoping for the girl in the pic, but gave up after two, switches. Spin.

Captin Crunch
01-06-15, 16:49
Excellent legit 90 minute massage from freshly arrived Kim from Thailand at Aisawan Thai, you like a good rub an like to be touched for 90 minutes, she is good. Skinny 5 3 about 48 years old, efficient, not afraid to touch your crouch but not sexual.Is there an ad for this place? What room is it?

Spartacus77
01-06-15, 17:05
Used this service twice, both times, not the girl in the pic before appt she asked, how old, weight, height, job. Both girls only did he and showed tits with fondling, both girls, cute, average body and about mid twenties. I was always hoping for the girl in the pic, but gave up after two, switches. Spin.

PM is fine.It was reported in this forum a while back 2012 or 2013 that the photo in the BP ad was a model in Korea or Japan. Can't remember who it was. Plus she only does outcalls. Once I read that I didn't pursue seeing her further. Don't think my SO would appreciate it.

JoeyB
01-06-15, 18:21
I have wanted to see her for a super long time, but very hard to get to Waikiki. What was the cost for her services provided??

Hey guys long time lurker here doing my first report. I saw Ameah a couple of weeks ago and she is by far the hottest massage therapist I have ever seen. Setting up the appointment was easy, but you need to reply to her backpage ad, because she won't leave her phone number. She responds quickly to the ad and we set up a meeting for the next day. When I called her to let her know I was almost there, we had a great friendly conversation, that made me even more excited to see her. When she opened the door I was surprised to see is white! Almost all the MT I have seen have been asian. I love white women so I was like sweet! She is very friendly, around early thirties, and she has the body of a 18 year old goddess. She stands around 5'4-5'5, around 110-115 lbs and has beautiful natural see's. I was so shocked at how hot she was, I actually got kinda shy. After letting me in her room, she quickly got fully nude and her body is like a work of art. She has some nice tatoos and all her muscles are very tone and slender. She later told me she loves yoga and wants to be a yoga instructor, which explains her perfect body. After getting undressed myself, she had me lay down on the bed and she started her tantric massage. I normally don't care for the massage part, but she was very relaxing and she really wanted to make me feel better. I am sure for guys who actually want a good massage, they would be happy with her services. Because it was a "tantric" massage she talked the whole time about breathing and other stuff, which is supposed to help with your orgasm or something, but honestly she is so hot, just looking at her was the only thing I needed LOL. After 30-40 minutes of the massage she flipped me over and started massaging my chest and legs. She proceeded to a great HJ and let me finish by looking at her perfect nude body. I did not ask if FS was available, but it sounded like it wasn't.

After the deed, we even sat down and chatted a bit. She is a super cool chick and is potentially thinking about moving here to Hawaii.

All in all I would give her a 9. 5 Looks, 9. 5 attitude, 9 for the HJ.

Here is her ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while/5049260

The only thing that might turn off some guys, is she has partial dreadlocks, its not all out like bob marley or anything, but like the lower section of her hair is dreadlocks. It didn't bother me one bit because she has a cute face, a perfect body, and an amazing personality. She is a super special woman, and I hope all of us guys treat her well, and give her a bunch of business so that she decides to move to Hawaii.

Maukaside.

Relax808
01-06-15, 18:25
So what was the damage and any upsell?

Hey guys long time lurker here doing my first report. I saw Ameah a couple of weeks ago and she is by far the hottest massage therapist I have ever seen. Setting up the appointment was easy, but you need to reply to her backpage ad, because she won't leave her phone number. She responds quickly to the ad and we set up a meeting for the next day. When I called her to let her know I was almost there, we had a great friendly conversation, that made me even more excited to see her. When she opened the door I was surprised to see is white! Almost all the MT I have seen have been asian. I love white women so I was like sweet! She is very friendly, around early thirties, and she has the body of a 18 year old goddess. She stands around 5'4-5'5, around 110-115 lbs and has beautiful natural see's. I was so shocked at how hot she was, I actually got kinda shy. After letting me in her room, she quickly got fully nude and her body is like a work of art. She has some nice tatoos and all her muscles are very tone and slender. She later told me she loves yoga and wants to be a yoga instructor, which explains her perfect body. After getting undressed myself, she had me lay down on the bed and she started her tantric massage. I normally don't care for the massage part, but she was very relaxing and she really wanted to make me feel better. I am sure for guys who actually want a good massage, they would be happy with her services. Because it was a "tantric" massage she talked the whole time about breathing and other stuff, which is supposed to help with your orgasm or something, but honestly she is so hot, just looking at her was the only thing I needed LOL. After 30-40 minutes of the massage she flipped me over and started massaging my chest and legs. She proceeded to a great HJ and let me finish by looking at her perfect nude body. I did not ask if FS was available, but it sounded like it wasn't.

After the deed, we even sat down and chatted a bit. She is a super cool chick and is potentially thinking about moving here to Hawaii.

All in all I would give her a 9. 5 Looks, 9. 5 attitude, 9 for the HJ.

Here is her ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-gentlemen-titillate-your-senses-and-peace-out-of-the-real-world-for-a-while/5049260

The only thing that might turn off some guys, is she has partial dreadlocks, its not all out like bob marley or anything, but like the lower section of her hair is dreadlocks. It didn't bother me one bit because she has a cute face, a perfect body, and an amazing personality. She is a super special woman, and I hope all of us guys treat her well, and give her a bunch of business so that she decides to move to Hawaii.

Maukaside.

Member #5092
01-06-15, 18:38
Need to see her 3 times. First 2 times was legit massage 3rd time she opens up. Make sure she remembers you so by the 3rd time comes around she will give you the HE. She is very concerned about LE.

Did little BBBJ, lots of B2 B rubs, HJ, lite kissing (no DFK) she does have nice tits and she smells very nice. Shot in her long hair and took shower together. Still not sure if FS is on menu since I haven't gone back.If your talking about kristal theres no BBBJ no b2 b no shower together she's a regular of mines more than just costomer / provider. If you know her well we can discuss this more in PM. She has some big news recently lets see if you have the inside scoope.Please no flame war in open forum.

MaukaSide88
01-07-15, 01:10
I have wanted to see her for a super long time, but very hard to get to Waikiki. What was the cost for her services provided??Its $125/60 or $75/30. If you are even considering seeing her I would just book the appointment.

MaukaSide88
01-07-15, 01:12
So what was the damage and any upsell?As I just mentioned to another post its $125/60 or $75/30.

I don't think she offers anything more then HJ, so no upsell. She is super cool and isn't a clock watcher or anything. She is super chill and a very sweet girl.

I just saw her again today and she was even more amazing than the first time.

Maukaside.

OneShort
01-07-15, 04:19
If your talking about kristal theres no BBBJ no b2 b no shower together she's a regular of mines more than just costomer / provider. If you know her well we can discuss this more in PM. She has some big news recently lets see if you have the inside scoope.Please no flame war in open forum.What kristal you guys talking about.

I know one that does it all, and one only do massage (tried many times).

Had a provider that loved me, did only massage dfk HJ.

Said she only do massage and HJ with all other for $.

So I sent two buddies to see her, first time cfs, BBBJ,69,dfk,50.

Money talks, love gets the shits, because she loves you.

Little Player
01-07-15, 16:25
What kristal you guys talking about.

Money talks, love gets the shits, because she loves you.This is one of the funniest, best examples of what happens in this hobby I have ever read. So true! Thanks for sharing. It put a smile on my face. And I didn't have to pay someone to put it there! Ha.

JoeyB
01-07-15, 17:53
Shooots! Now I just need to work a time to deal with going Waikiki. Thanks!!

Its $125/60 or $75/30. If you are even considering seeing her I would just book the appointment.

JoeyB
01-07-15, 17:56
Can you Pm me some info on the Kristal you talking about? Always on the search for a good massage with nice HE.

What kristal you guys talking about.

Money talks, love gets the shits, because she loves you.

Seeker963
01-08-15, 04:05
Saw Chlah's post about mango and curiosity got the best of me. Called to see if they were busy and 30 min later I am greeted at the door by a 50'ish year old Chinese and Thai girl. Chinese girl said her name was Annie and would be giving me the massage.

Annie is about 5' tall, maybe 120 lb (not soft or chubby. More "healthy" and solidly built) and pretty good English. I'm not sure if she is the same girl as other reviews using a different name or not, but her massage was pretty good. Medium-firm pressure, strong hands, and didn't seem to tire at all. Lots of "accidental" brushing of the boys and mini me when massaging my back and legs. After the flip, she changed to a very light, sensual tickling style of massage with lots of attention to my nipples and jr. After about 5 min of teasing (40-45 min of total massage), she asked if I wanted a BJ (didn't ask if BBBJ or CBJ. Or how much she wanted). I declined and told her that HJ would suffice. She said ok and asked if $ . 2 was ok. I told her that if it was that good, then sure. She asked 3 times and then got to work. He was pretty good. It def wasn't jackhammer action, but not a slow / sensual build up either. She got creative and changed things up a couple times. Changing speeds, using 1-hand then 2 hands, and twisting motions. I was waiting to see if she was going to jump on the table with me, but either I couldn't hold out long enough or I got a different girl. Either way, He was pretty good / satisfying. Not sure if I would repeat, maybe if it was $ instead of $ . 2.My experience with Annie was almost exactly the same. Good massage, but for about 30 min on my back. Then she offered BJ I think for 80 and I declined as I only wanted a "massage". I actually found Annie to very patient and responsive. At one point I felt she was too rough and asked her to slow down and be more gentle and she decreased her pace and intensity. Honestly I felt it was worth the 60 vs 40 based on her patient attitude and service.

Not much in the way of roaming, top or bottom. But for me Annie was Good enough of an overall experience to repeat and have.

Interestingly I was a walk in and she asked me if I had called. Then told me she had an appointment coming but to come back in 20 min. I came back in 30 min to be polite, but it makes me wonder if there is a shorter appointment that might be more economical if that is an issue. I personally felt like the hour was worth it and pretty satisfied overall.

So far I have sampled jean, rejuve plus and Annie. Any one else of the list that I am missing?

OneShort
01-08-15, 05:10
Can you Pm me some info on the Kristal you talking about? Always on the search for a good massage with nice HE.Ask letitride777 and 2 pump808.

JoeyB
01-08-15, 16:16
Letitride? 2 pump? Can you push any info my way. Please. I stay west side, so preferably aiea and on. But can always try working my way into town. Have pretty much been thru the current listing. Athena, Monique, Emma,few others,.

Keep it safe. Always!!

Ask letitride777 and 2 pump808.

LetItRide777
01-08-15, 17:00
Letitride? 2 pump? Can you push any info my way. Please. I stay west side, so preferably aiea and on. But can always try working my way into town. Have pretty much been thru the current listing. Athena, Monique, Emma,few others,.

Keep it safe. Always!!My favorite place is Kison (in the times supermarket plaza on Beretania / Piikoi. They give nice BBFS and 2 pops, girls are a bit older (late 30, early 40) but they got nice bods for that age.

Ask for Jay. She is worth it and not a gamble.

Paula was good but she's not there anymore. Not sure where she went, but I keep forgetting to ask mama-san.

Take a trip there and tell me the juicy details.

MaukaSide88
01-08-15, 22:02
I live on the west side and have a difficult time getting into town. Looking for a good to great massage WITH a happy ending in the Aiea / PC area. Have been to Emma's, and have found it to be hit or miss. If anyone can relay some Intel my way would be much mahalos. Please PM me, as I have a hard time getting to the forums on a regular basis and might miss if info is posted. Shoots!!Joey, the two recommendations I have for PC / Aiea side would be Monique the filipina from Palisades or Athena who lives in a condo across the street of ToysR'us Pearlridge.

If needed you can pm for Monique's number, I don't have Athena's but she typically post on CL and I'm sure you can find one of her ads if you do a search here.

They both are great providers and have been reviewed here many times before.

-Maukaside88.

JoeyB
01-09-15, 14:31
Appreciate the feed back from letitride and you as well. Have already seen both, Athena twice but Monique many times. Always had wonderful service from Monique, and she is very responsive to my needs when it comes to the type and depth of massage I like. Unfortunately she moved and only comes to the islands sporadically now. When she is here (as she is now) timing usually doesn't seem to work well with my schedule. Trying to arrange things to get to see her sometime this week. As to Kison. Sorry Letit Ride, you reminded me, I forgot to post my most recent visit. Will go to Kison thread and post later today. And yes, Kison is a good place. Also been many times as the girls. Well--women--are always quite reliable. And they are rather attractive. For the most part you are always guaranteed a very good time. Looking at the pictures of the sexy girls in the presumed fake posts in Kapolei (and else where) gets me primed and then walk into Kison for service to match the picture that still lingers in my head. Same issue tho. Getting into town. Town wise I usually time my visits when I have a Dr. Appt or something of the like in the area. So once again Thank You Brothers, Be safe.

Joey, the two recommendations I have for PC / Aiea side would be Monique the filipina from Palisades or Athena who lives in a condo across the street of ToysR'us Pearlridge.

If needed you can pm for Monique's number, I don't have Athena's but she typically post on CL and I'm sure you can find one of her ads if you do a search here.

They both are great providers and have been reviewed here many times before.

-Maukaside88.

Always A Noob
01-11-15, 00:52
Looks like a move or maybe a move on.

You can see all the ads are related to Hiran from the current ad. Never had a good experience there. All subcontractor newbies and all legit.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-kay-dark-skin-thai-therapist/3916190

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-rica-new-location/3846391

Other ads by this user:

Massage by Beautiful Asians Therapist (1750 kalakaua ave 3201) services: massage.

Let me SPOIL you! New location! (1773 King street.) services: massage.

Text me for appointment! Aliyah! (1750) services: massage.

Awesome Massage By Missy! (Century center) services: massage.

Chinese delight by Sunny我26377;22909;36523;20307; (1773 king street) services: massage.

Brother Movies that's her sorry I didn't even think about the link but that's the one she's really nice. I figured I hadn't seen her be one and wanted to take a swing but your right totally legit. She did spend a little too much time in her phone. It was my first time there and I didn't know where the shower was so after about 5 minutes when she didn't come back in I just dressed and headed out. When I got outside she was on her phone. Kind of a damper on the whole but over all her massage was well enough.

Prospecs
01-11-15, 01:45
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/independent-slow-and-sweet-tender-and-discreet-sensual-therapy-claudia/3962465

Please pm or report. Appreciate it guys!

Joe Som
01-11-15, 04:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/independent-slow-and-sweet-tender-and-discreet-sensual-therapy-claudia/3962465

Please pm or report. Appreciate it guys!Old, chubby, legit, but pretty good massage.

Blake123
01-11-15, 04:55

Please pm or report. Appreciate it guys!I haven't tried her, but I had a conversation with her a couple years ago. She told me she does a sensual massage only. No HE. Her prices are ridiculous--especially for a 42 yo MILF.

AmpAmigo
01-11-15, 08:46
I heard much about the MPs in Century Square as I was looking for something different. In this forum I read about the provider who does Greek as well as some bareback on the 24th floor of Century Square. So I made the appointment for middle of the week. Here it is three days later I am agonizing and stressing out with some discomfort over the whole session. PM for details. However, my provider who was Asian (Chinese, I think) and a little on the thick side, maybe 150 lbs, 5'6" or so greeted me with a nice hello. Since I am a touchy, feely type of person I gave her an embrace and was about to give her a little kiss but was turned off my her minty yet stinky breath. During the fairly strong massage she was giving we got to talking about what I get out of going for massages. I told her how I get turned on when a woman starts massaging my body and how sometimes I am taken to let my hands do the roaming and how sexual I get. She thought it was interesting and said she wouldn't mind seeing that part of me. Sure enough as she started rubbing by body my hands began to roam and before it got too far she asked me if I wanted to f**k her. I told I would but I wanted the full menu with some Greek to top it off. That was OK with her because she said she wanted the same thing. Soon we were doing it quite intensely – a little of every position. At some point the cover went on and I was doing her mish style but there was no feeling because she seemed very loose. Plus her breath was making the session somewhat unbearable. She took the cover off and for almost five minutes while I was banging her there still was no feeling. I told her I wanted to do her anally so she got another cover and I was able to cum almost 5 minutes later in her ass. At least I got the release I wanted although not the best. I took a quick shower afterwards. I got a full hour. Total fee and tip was $200. I will not repeat.

Prospecs
01-11-15, 09:39
I haven't tried her, but I had a conversation with her a couple years ago. She told me she does a sensual massage only. No HE. Her prices are ridiculous--especially for a 42 yo MILF.Thanks joe and Blake. I think I'm going to pass. I hate blue balls. LOL.

Sports Night
01-11-15, 15:16
Thanks joe and Blake. I think I'm going to pass. I hate blue balls. LOL.Maybe in the past, but recently times are hard, HE available, big rack with play. But be discreet, will balk if too pushy or vocal on services. Agree a little pricey for hj

AmpAmigo
01-11-15, 18:13
That is a relatively new space owned by Tiffany at CS. She keeps her shop strictly legit but play is available downstairs at this location with a couple of girls that moved over from CC a while back. I can't remember their names, but some play is / was available there. Not the cutest ones around. But friendly. I went three times a month or so ago. Got HJ from two different girls. Nothing special. But good when everyone else is booked.I did not know Tiffany had another location. I believe Century Square has a lot of under the radar talent. I like to push the envelope and see how innocent MT's have another side to them. Maybe this is one of them. It's like a non union shop and a union shop owned by the same General Contractor to address the different markets. Must be more than HJ possible if the $$ is right. Anyone know what floor this new location is at?

Member #6232
01-11-15, 22:38
I did not know Tiffany had another location. I believe Century Square has a lot of under the radar talent. I like to push the envelope and see how innocent MT's have another side to them. Maybe this is one of them. It's like a non union shop and a union shop owned by the same General Contractor to address the different markets. Must be more than HJ possible if the $$ is right. Anyone know what floor this new location is at?Brah. Try this floor 2604 which is unmarked. Ad on CL and BP. Phone is 2557867. Two Chinese women one name Pinky and local punani Kona. Play can be had. Maybe more kala make possible for FS. Everyone has a price so chance um. Heard supposed to consolidate into one big unit sometime this year. As always, be careful and no forget the 411 post action reports. P.S. Funny thing. Tiffany Ad no have Pinky pix cause I think she independent from Vegas. Heard was at CC before but not sure where. Lataz!

Chisai
01-12-15, 03:24
I live on the west side and have a difficult time getting into town. Looking for a good to great massage WITH a happy ending in the Aiea / PC area. Have been to Emma's, and have found it to be hit or miss. If anyone can relay some Intel my way would be much mahalos. Please PM me, as I have a hard time getting to the forums on a regular basis and might miss if info is posted. Shoots!!You may want to try Pearl City Relaxation behind Flamingo's. Miki or Kay. Miki is covered only and Kay will do bb. Sophie shows her age but a nice lady. Miki and Kay are in their 40's?

AwabiHunter
01-12-15, 13:07

Please pm or report. Appreciate it guys!She is super cool and very educated for those of you mint smart women, however if looks, service etc is your thing than I can tell you that I was disappointed bitime, she is probably 50+, older white woman, chubby to be honest, she is very sensual however with the HJ and she busts out her tits and I was able to suck on them, her tits I must say were very very nice for a woman of her age, pink nipples and big rather firm natural tits, lets you roam over her ass with pants on, I wouldn't want to have her take off, overall so so I wouldn't repeat but others may feel different.

Awabi.

Prospecs
01-12-15, 15:25
She is super cool and very educated for those of you mint smart women, however if looks, service etc is your thing than I can tell you that I was disappointed bitime, she is probably 50+, older white woman, chubby to be honest, she is very sensual however with the HJ and she busts out her tits and I was able to suck on them, her tits I must say were very very nice for a woman of her age, pink nipples and big rather firm natural tits, lets you roam over her ass with pants on, I wouldn't want to have her take off, overall so so I wouldn't repeat but others may feel different.

Awabi.What was the damage?

JoeyB
01-12-15, 16:39
I have heard of Mikki, going try set up something soon. But no info on Kay. I understand Mikki is quite small, 5'2" maybe 100 lbs, but Kay??

You may want to try Pearl City Relaxation behind Flamingo's. Miki or Kay. Miki is covered only and Kay will do bb. Sophie shows her age but a nice lady. Miki and Kay are in their 40's?

Chisai
01-12-15, 20:59
I have heard of Mikki, going try set up something soon. But no info on Kay. I understand Mikki is quite small, 5'2" maybe 100 lbs, but Kay??I actually lost track which forum I was in and shouldn't have posted my commet hete. Miki, in my opinion, doesn't give much of a massage but is cute and had a bubbly attitude with me.

Kay is probably 5' 2" with see's. If I remember correctly. She looks a little on the plain side and is nice to talk to and have some fun. Started with a cover but took it off after I asked if it was okay to do without. She's from LA. If you search the massage forum you may find a couple of posts.

Shavnluvr
01-13-15, 01:47
Had a hard time finding her place and I wish I had run away when I saw her calling me from the 2nd floor. She says she shares the place with a legit massage therapist and is not supposed to be doing extra stuff. Pretty lame oily massage and started this irritating licking and slurping in my ear. Went limp after that. Busted out the boobs and started talking dirty and got me worked up again. Finished ad got the hell out of there.

Please pm or report. Appreciate it guys!

Akule Boy
01-13-15, 10:27
You may want to try Pearl City Relaxation behind Flamingo's. Miki or Kay. Miki is covered only and Kay will do bb. Sophie shows her age but a nice lady. Miki and Kay are in their 40's?I would recommend Miki. She has an awesome spinner body with long black hair and one of the tightest pussies.

SexBozo
01-13-15, 10:43
I would recommend Miki. She has an awesome spinner body with long black hair and one of the tightest pussies.What kinda fee? Thanks.

Shavnluvr
01-13-15, 13:23
So I can't figure out exactly what Mango is. Setup my appt yesterday and texted my preferred time. Saw Ani and did the usual. Asked for. 6 hf and got naked before I showered. Came back, took off the towel and started her forearm massage. After 20 mins, started a BBBJ and showered again before leaving. No rush but I was out of there in about 40 mins. She said there's another girl named Coco.

On the way out, I swear I saw mama Mei of Dream Relaxation. So I'm wondering if this is her place too. Which means AMP status. Any others saw her at Mango?

Kalani69
01-13-15, 20:02
So I can't figure out exactly what Mango is. Setup my appt yesterday and texted my preferred time. Saw Ani and did the usual. Asked for. 6 hf and got naked before I showered. Came back, took off the towel and started her forearm massage. After 20 mins, started a BBBJ and showered again before leaving. No rush but I was out of there in about 40 mins. She said there's another girl named Coco.

On the way out, I swear I saw mama Mei of Dream Relaxation. So I'm wondering if this is her place too. Which means AMP status. Any others saw her at Mango?Did she BBBJ you to ejaculation? Was it CIM? Inquiring minds want to know. So I was walking past Mango yesterday on my way to breakfast at Tucker and Bevy, and as I looked back a tiny, spinner chick, in skimpy attire is unlocking the door. She smiles at me and says hi. This is before 9:00 am. Trying to figure out if this place is a traditional AMP or a licensed massage place with benefits. The advertising on the exterior windows make it sound like a legit massage.

Seeker963
01-14-15, 03:37

On the way out, I swear I saw mama Mei of Dream Relaxation. So I'm wondering if this is her place too. Which means AMP status. Any others saw her at Mango?I am not as familiar with the scene so I don't know who Mei is. But I think this place appears to be some where between legit massage place and AMP. The house fee feels very AMP. But there is no table shower and the room I went to was small and had a massage table and counter space, but no where to feasibly do more than the HE or BJ, so think the menu is limited. Perhaps with more money anything is possible, but I got te impression those were the only things on the menu there.

What I thought was clever was that they had a massage apparatus, the one you sit in face down in the front when you come in. So that people passing by that glance in see it in plain view and looks legit.

My guess is that it has to do with the location with legit businesses and traffic of people from the restaurant. So it cannot appear too blatantly AMP as to draw negative attention. So they have to toe this weird in the middle line to stay in business.

Kalani69
01-14-15, 13:46
I am not as familiar with the scene so I don't know who Mei is. But I think this place appears to be some where between legit massage place and AMP. The house fee feels very AMP. But there is no table shower and the room I went to was small and had a massage table and counter space, but no where to feasibly do more than the HE or BJ, so think the menu is limited. Perhaps with more money anything is possible, but I got te impression those were the only things on the menu there.

What I thought was clever was that they had a massage apparatus, the one you sit in face down in the front when you come in. So that people passing by that glance in see it in plain view and looks legit.

My guess is that it has to do with the location with legit businesses and traffic of people from the restaurant. So it cannot appear too blatantly AMP as to draw negative attention. So they have to toe this weird in the middle line to stay in business.What's the usual tip for HJ or BBBJ at a "legit" massage parlor like this?

Seeker963
01-14-15, 14:59
What's the usual tip for HJ or BBBJ at a "legit" massage parlor like this?Was 6 for the he. Was offered BJ but declined as I don't like BBBJ risk. Asked for 8 I think.

DatOneMan
01-15-15, 20:34

Already Reviewed in other threads, but I got in touch and had an appointment with her the other day. Great session, worked out the knots in my back and I walked away feeling real refreshed. Tantra style with HE.

Email her to get in touch and she will respond with time and rates. She says she is here until the end of the month, maybe longer. Any other questions PM me.

Johny Walker
01-16-15, 01:26

On the way out, I swear I saw mama Mei of Dream Relaxation. So I'm wondering if this is her place too. Which means AMP status. Any others saw her at Mango?So stopped by to check out Coco, met a young very cute Chinese girl, nice clean place easy to find with lots of free secure parking. Her massage was very nice, medium to hard pressure from head to toe, back and front. After a little flirting back and fourth got her to do a very slow nice HE, no rush I will repeat, also got to experience the steam shower 1st time that was a nice ending,$60 HF $50 tip.

Member #4990
01-16-15, 01:40
I had the opportunity to meet Sarah when she was working at Pattaya Thai as Brenda. She has moved to a different spa on Kapiolani. She is great to talk with and we have hit it off. She does a great job with firm massages. . 65 for an hour and. 95 for an hour and half.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4846806448.html

BeerAddict
01-16-15, 03:19

Already Reviewed in other threads, but I got in touch and had an appointment with her the other day. Great session, worked out the knots in my back and I walked away feeling real refreshed. Tantra style with HE.

Email her to get in touch and she will respond with time and rates. She says she is here until the end of the month, maybe longer. Any other questions PM me.Nice report brother, I have been with her a total of three times. All three times at one of those Aqua Hotels. She is a hot little spinner, with a sensual touch that is tough to beat. I wish she did FS, I would definitely pay bucks to tap that. Very nice personality and seems like a pretty honest provider.

Zzzzzzz
01-16-15, 03:50
Somehow, the forum-based allure of Mango got me off my ass with hopes of this supposed great HE and young girls.

I don't know how, but my appointment fell through, and the girl working told me a walk-in came in before me. And she was the only one working.

So she told me to use the steam shower and chill out while she figured out what the plan was. She asked another girl in a room something, but the girl didn't come out. So it was just this one lady and two dudes with great hopes.

I've seen this lady before, at one of the Chinese HJ places in CC a couple years ago. I remember because the girl she sent me was really fat and I declined a massage, then ended up leaving altogether because neither that fat girl or the woman now at Mango are my cup of tea. Sure, she's petite, but she's easily 45-50 years old.

Anyway, what did it for me was that after I volunteered to leave, she offered a refund with a $10 deduction because I "used the steam shower. " What the fuck. She failed to protect my appointment, told me to use the steam shower and then tried to charge me for it.

AwabiHunter
01-16-15, 13:18
Somehow, the forum-based allure of Mango got me off my ass with hopes of this supposed great HE and young girls.

I don't know how, but my appointment fell through, and the girl working told me a walk-in came in before me. And she was the only one working.

So she told me to use the steam shower and chill out while she figured out what the plan was. She asked another girl in a room something, but the girl didn't come out. So it was just this one lady and two dudes with great hopes.

I've seen this lady before, at one of the Chinese HJ places in CC a couple years ago. I remember because the girl she sent me was really fat and I declined a massage, then ended up leaving altogether because neither that fat girl or the woman now at Mango are my cup of tea. Sure, she's petite, but she's easily 45-50 years old.

Anyway, what did it for me was that after I volunteered to leave, she offered a refund with a $10 deduction because I "used the steam shower. " What the fuck. She failed to protect my appointment, told me to use the steam shower and then tried to charge me for it.I sure hope you told her to stick it where the sun don't shine and got your total refund back?

Awabi.

ByTheBook
01-16-15, 17:52
If Angie has girl working out of her apartment in Kuhio; has anyone tried 4-hand massage?

ByTheBook
01-16-15, 18:00
If Angie has girl working out of her apartment in Kuhio; has anyone tried 4-hand massage?

Relax808
01-16-15, 20:01
Is the the blond chic that was advertising with pic. On Kapiolani? Any play?

I had the opportunity to meet Sarah when she was working at Pattaya Thai as Brenda. She has moved to a different spa on Kapiolani. She is great to talk with and we have hit it off. She does a great job with firm massages. . 65 for an hour and. 95 for an hour and half.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4846806448.html

RidingHI
01-16-15, 21:59
I know you fellow mongers have asked about legit MTs before. If you want someone who is legit and will take care of you even better then a masseuse, go to a kinesthesiologist. You will that the body works like magic. One part effects the other.

Dr. Anne Takata in Aiea is wonderful. Yes, she is a medical doctor. She is legit, so no play. But in 30 minutes she will accomplish more than any MT could do in a year. I was so surprised how quickly (and without much discomfort) she was able to re-align the body (without any bones cracking), and any ailment (sore knee, sore back, even internal organs can be adjusted). I have been going to her for about 3 months now because my SO recommended her. She is covered under most insurances and if you don't have, she is still inexpensive ($60) for what she is able to do to your body.

NightWing24
01-17-15, 03:00

Anyway, what did it for me was that after I volunteered to leave, she offered a refund with a $10 deduction because I "used the steam shower. " What the fuck. She failed to protect my appointment, told me to use the steam shower and then tried to charge me for it.Thanks for the report, I was planning on making some time to check this place out, but never mind. Sounds like a bad dream come true, hahaha.

Hornysamowen
01-17-15, 07:56
I know you fellow mongers have asked about legit MTs before. If you want someone who is legit and will take care of you even better then a masseuse, go to a kinesthesiologist. You will that the body works like magic. One part effects the other.

Dr. Anne Takata in Aiea is wonderful. Yes, she is a medical doctor. She is legit, so no play. But in 30 minutes she will accomplish more than any MT could do in a year. I was so surprised how quickly (and without much discomfort) she was able to re-align the body (without any bones cracking), and any ailment (sore knee, sore back, even internal organs can be adjusted). I have been going to her for about 3 months now because my SO recommended her. She is covered under most insurances and if you don't have, she is still inexpensive ($60) for what she is able to do to your body.All her new patients are going to be fellow members of this forum, LOL, haha. When your in the waiting room, you can try to guess the other persons screen name.

DrDotto
01-17-15, 08:46
It's been a while but after calling and leaving messages I was able to see Junko. She gave me good service in all the right places. Afterwards we caught up on old times. She told me she has bought a home in Kaneohe. She takes possession of it next month. She says the short commute that she has now is gone. Now she has to deal with the traffic like we all do. She's going to change her work hours to coming in later and leaving later to miss the traffic. Because she is busy it is better that you make your appointment the day before if you want to see her at a certain time. That works for me.

AllNuts
01-17-15, 12:15

Email her to get in touch and she will respond with time and rates. She says she is here until the end of the month, maybe longer. Any other questions PM me.I also sampled her services and was very happy with her. She's very into the whole tantra aspect of the massage, has blonde dreads and tattoos to boot.

Seeker963
01-17-15, 18:49
I also sampled her services and was very happy with her. She's very into the whole tantra aspect of the massage, has blonde dreads and tattoos to boot.What do you mean by tantra? Legit licensed massage therapists would say tantric is code for extras.

But I'm interested in what she does that is different. This might be my next one to try.

SquirtLuva69
01-17-15, 19:13
Wow wow this chick is darn right rude, can imagine what her service is like.

I aint going near this one.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-by-chanel-626-863-8351-gogo-spa/5179500

Olomana
01-17-15, 19:21
What do you mean by tantra? Legit licensed massage therapists would say tantric is code for extras.

But I'm interested in what she does that is different. This might be my next one to try.Going to try to be brief. Nice girl. I saw her once, she's as advertised, 30 ish good body, back tats, natural see's. Gets naked, Talks a little about chakras or some such shit, gives a massage that wasn't super impressive but she does have skill (she is lmt) teaches you about some special way to breath, on flip eventually works way to jr, sits between your legs and tells you to focus on the breathing through the finish, which is good. Played along and it was a good experience, certainly worth doing once. You mongers are keeping her pretty busy. No touching, & no Russian unfortunately. Damage 125.

Olomana
01-17-15, 19:53
Recently had session w moomoo or momo? (something like that) at Thai Pattaya. Nikki was lookin sexy too bad she was talking intently w some dude who didn't seem happy (probably her bf upset at how much time she spends running her business instead of paying attention to him). Seemed like drama so I stayed away. Anyway momo is Chinese girl, 40's, not pretty not ugly, average build def not overweight. Great conversation, good energy, enthusiastic and motivated. Very good massage, worked out the knots in my back, she knows what she's doing. Little bit of joking and flirting and Good HE became available. Left happy. 60 for massage 60 tip. Good massage w good ending, I recommend.

Olo.

H Mobius
01-17-15, 19:59
Recently had session w moomoo or momo? (something like that) at Thai Pattaya. Nikki was lookin sexy too bad she was talking intently w some dude who didn't seem happy (probably her bf upset at how much time she spends running her business instead of paying attention to him). Seemed like drama so I stayed away. Anyway momo is Chinese girl, 40's, not pretty not ugly, average build def not overweight. Great conversation, good energy, enthusiastic and motivated. Very good massage, worked out the knots in my back, she knows what she's doing. Little bit of joking and flirting and Good HE became available. Left happy. 60 for massage 60 tip. Good massage w good ending, I recommend.

Olo.Did she have really white skin, lots of makeup and puffy facial features (cheeks, etc)? She freelances a lot; I guess they go where the customers are. Jackhammer HJ but effective, and that's way better than no play at all.

H Mobius
01-17-15, 20:13
Wow wow this chick is darn right rude, can imagine what her service is like.

I aint going near this one.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-by-chanel-626-863-8351-gogo-spa/5179500Lay it on us, Brother. What happened?

I've been trying to see this Chanel but no luck:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-with-chanel/5118246

Olomana
01-17-15, 20:16
Did she have really white skin, lots of makeup and puffy facial features (cheeks, etc)? She freelances a lot; I guess they go where the customers are. Jackhammer HJ but effective, and that's way better than no play at all.Not exceptionally pale. Maybe puffy cheeks? More like a round Chinese face. Not a lot of make up. Maybe a different girl or maybe my memory is bad. I'm not a fan of the jack hammer but I remember being happy enough that she's on my repeat list, now that I'm thinking about it I did give her a tip or two about what I like and she was responsive. Not sure if we talking about the same mt. She was by no means the best but a good solid one to have available.

Olo.

SquirtLuva69
01-17-15, 22:23
Lay it on us, Brother. What happened?

I've been trying to see this Chanel but no luck:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-with-chanel/5118246Text back and forth, started ok then she said she was at the beach, told her love tan lines, hope to see them when I see her, she said onky her boyfriend and not to waste her time bye. Wow f her.

Dr Octopus
01-18-15, 03:28
Text back and forth, started ok then she said she was at the beach, told her love tan lines, hope to see them when I see her, she said onky her boyfriend and not to waste her time bye. Wow f her.My google-fu reveals that she was arrested 2 times in Florida last year alone; stands to reason she plays it extra safe now, or at least tries to.

Also, WTF is wrong with Naples Daily putting people's mugshots on the paper for some goddamned misdemeanors?

H Mobius
01-18-15, 04:17
Text back and forth, started ok then she said she was at the beach, told her love tan lines, hope to see them when I see her, she said onky her boyfriend and not to waste her time bye. Wow f her.Oh. Thanks for sharing. I had a little of that ("Onny my BF") at 109 a while back; a $5 k / month BF.

Blake123
01-18-15, 04:28
Going to try to be brief. Nice girl. I saw her once, she's as advertised, 30 ish good body, back tats, natural see's. Gets naked, Talks a little about chakras or some such shit, gives a massage that wasn't super impressive but she does have skill (she is lmt) teaches you about some special way to breath, on flip eventually works way to jr, sits between your legs and tells you to focus on the breathing through the finish, which is good. Played along and it was a good experience, certainly worth doing once. You mongers are keeping her pretty busy. No touching, & no Russian unfortunately. Damage 125.I recall her visiting here in 2012. I just loved the pic she posted in her BP ad then. Now, if I go see her for a massage and she gets naked, there's no way I will be able to keep my hands off of her.

Prospecs
01-18-15, 08:04
I recall her visiting here in 2012. I just loved the pic she posted in her BP ad then. Now, if I go see her for a massage and she gets naked, there's no way I will be able to keep my hands off of her.

361506Is she better than crissy?

Chevy427
01-18-15, 13:02
Not exceptionally pale. Maybe puffy cheeks? More like a round Chinese face. Not a lot of make up. Maybe a different girl or maybe my memory is bad. I'm not a fan of the jack hammer but I remember being happy enough that she's on my repeat list, now that I'm thinking about it I did give her a tip or two about what I like and she was responsive. Not sure if we talking about the same mt. She was by no means the best but a good solid one to have available.

Olo.I believe she's the Chinese girl who started her "career" at Kay's place at 3203, then followed Kay to 3301, was oncall at 3604, then Vera's place, now at 3304. She's a quite pleasant girl, massage skill was average, HE is kinda mechanical. Who knows, maybe one day she be end up working around some of the AMP at CC one day. Haha.

SquirtLuva69
01-18-15, 15:12
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-chinese-beauty-massage/5179596

Want to check it out.

H Mobius
01-18-15, 16:43
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-chinese-beauty-massage/5179596

Want to check it out.Interesting. Much of the text is identical to the ad for Ming / Min last known to be on Amana. Not sure if that's one of those Google phones the guys posted about a while back, and that's how she has a North Dakota number.

Kinalau might be that street off of Ward avenue near the eastbound side of the H1.

H Mobius
01-18-15, 17:07
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4852590161.html

There is also this one.

Kukui Street
01-18-15, 17:34
Interesting. Much of the text is identical to the ad for Ming / Min last known to be on Amana. Not sure if that's one of those Google phones the guys posted about a while back, and that's how she has a North Dakota number.

Kinalau might be that street off of Ward avenue near the eastbound side of the H1.You notice how the ad states 'At The Touch Artist Chinese massage' and 'Thai, light touch, style Massage. ' Doesn't say she is Chinese. Seems that saying you are Chinese style these days is like K-women claiming they are Japanese.

I've tried the number several times and no pick up, drops to generic VM. Kinalaul is a dead end street, pain in the ass to get to, especially during heavy traffic.

Member #4990
01-19-15, 02:37
Is the the blond chic that was advertising with pic. On Kapiolani? Any play?Her ad doesn't have a picture. She rents a space out of the Twelve21 on Kapiolani. Just HE but no mutual touching.

Chengp
01-19-15, 04:10
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4852590161.html

There is also this one.A combination of Min and Athena's ad LOL.

BeerAddict
01-19-15, 23:45
Saw Min this past weekend at her Amana Street location. Very pleasant Korean lady. Started off with deep tissue and on the flip gave a very good sensual HJ. Didn't ask if any extras were available, just got my HJ and moved on. Brothers who are into the massage and HE thing, she's worth the $. Will return when I am in search for just a HJ.

SquirtLuva69
01-20-15, 03:38

Want to check it out.All the same?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-friendly-beautiful-massage/5184089

Hmmmm.

ZoomBa
01-20-15, 07:13
On Monday afternoon as I was going to my scheduled appointment at CS 2604 I saw a couple of HPD talking to an Asian lady a little on the chunky side for a long time in the CS lobby. The conversation seemed serious between the two of them. I couldn't see who the lady was from where I was lingering. Remembering HPD was also there last week my spidey senses told me to take a rain check and I left. Hmmmm. Seems odd that they've been making their presence known lately.

SquirtLuva69
01-20-15, 18:14
All the same?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-friendly-beautiful-massage/5184089

Hmmmm.LOL found out address, says its her picture in ad. Will findout today.

Chubs
01-20-15, 18:59
Is she better than crissy?Having seen both, and it doesn't sound like Ameah has changed her routine, I'll go with Crissy. I have choke times for great body work and tantric education.

Work and training has been eating up my time recently, but I'll still pick Crissy over Ameah. My visits to Ameah could possibly be waaay different than others, but after a while in the session, all the metaphysical world talk gets pretty damn boring and the deed itself loses its fire. I didn't feel that way with Crissy, as she keeps it real.

SquirtLuva69
01-20-15, 23:51
LOL found out address, says its her picture in ad. Will findout today.Intereating bait and switch, not to mention majority legit. So pic in ad is totally FALSE, then guess who I get? Old lady Lucy. Her ad is not up anymore but the one with big boobs no play. Says she was trained by a kungfu master on trigger points and massage chi. Lmao. Paid my 60 + 20 just to be nice. She says lets go to kinalau st next time more private. Really?? Question to her do you guve extras? What is that? Really? Aint going near that shit as she daid no way.

Watch out guys.

OishiiNani
01-20-15, 23:54
Does any one know where Jessie at thai Pattaya went? The one with the big jugs! Nikki's sister said she went back to Thailand over the break and come back but she's not at thai Pattaya anymore and her phone number is disconnected?

Tage Ellis
01-21-15, 07:39
On Monday afternoon as I was going to my scheduled appointment at CS 2604 I saw a couple of HPD talking to an Asian lady a little on the chunky side for a long time in the CS lobby. The conversation seemed serious between the two of them. I couldn't see who the lady was from where I was lingering. Remembering HPD was also there last week my spidey senses told me to take a rain check and I left. Hmmmm. Seems odd that they've been making their presence known lately.As I left CS in the afternoon, I saw them as well. Two cars and 1 suv parked on the street. A few officers talking to an older asian lady who was sitting around a few suitcases right outside the entrance.

SquirtLuva69
01-21-15, 13:58
Intereating bait and switch, not to mention majority legit. So pic in ad is totally FALSE, then guess who I get? Old lady Lucy. Her ad is not up anymore but the one with big boobs no play. Says she was trained by a kungfu master on trigger points and massage chi. Lmao. Paid my 60 + 20 just to be nice. She says lets go to kinalau st next time more private. Really?? Question to her do you guve extras? What is that? Really? Aint going near that shit as she daid no way.

Watch out guys.Sorry not lucy but big boobed sunny. She does not display or even try to show them.

Hentai69
01-21-15, 22:22
CC 204 A.

Nice Thai legit massage, new place?

Guy's," Put on yoh night vision!" LOL.

CherreH! Pinky Nice girl & always a blast to talk story with.

Hentai69
01-22-15, 01:38
CC #204 A awesome Legit Thai Massage. Cute Thai girl with a fun personality.

Call 626-3762896 please ask for "Pink" 10 am -5 pm and off on Sunday.

Member #6232
01-22-15, 03:06
CC 204 A.

Nice Thai legit massage, new place?

Guy's," Put on yoh night vision!" LOL.

CherreH! Pinky Nice girl & always a blast to talk story with.CC place in 204 A is Hiran new place I was told. Not sure if addition or replacement of old place at higher floor. As always, YMMV. Aloha.

Luvnsex2
01-22-15, 05:15
I would recommend Miki. She has an awesome spinner body with long black hair and one of the tightest pussies.Great experience! Miki is a bit "more" than a spinner. Very skinny but with solid Cs or bigger. Definitely man made. In the dark, she is cute. In bright light, ok. Funny as she told me that she is new, but I'm quite sure I saw her before at PCR quite some time ago. Maybe I've been lucky lately, but I've met two providers recently who really seem to get into it. In fact, I'm sure Miki came just before I did. GFE which I really enjoyed. Real massage after! As someone else said at least in her 40's, probably late 40's. A definte repeat! L / A / S 7/9/9. 5 Usual damage.

Blake123
01-22-15, 05:42
I recall not long ago a few guys asking about Tida's (Thai MT) whereabouts. She is now at Thai Banyan (Sam Sung Plaza). I saw her there about two weeks ago. I didn't get a massage from her as I was there to see Nina, my regular hot Thai MT. Tida still looks so fucking hot. Damn!

Honolulu Yobo
01-22-15, 08:40
Doe anyone know about her, and is her place next to CC#203?

She looks kinda cute.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-massage-by-becky/4379120

Hentai69
01-22-15, 16:05
CC place in 204 A is Hiran new place I was told. Not sure if addition or replacement of old place at higher floor. As always, YMMV. Aloha.Thanks for that 411 Omelette.

Simtiki
01-23-15, 00:07
Anyone tried this one??

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hotprettysexyasian-european-masseuse/5132333

Shavnluvr
01-23-15, 13:58
Had the most awesome Thai massage from this hottie. Perfect hard pressure and she actually listened to my sore spots with some amazing stretching. I'd keep going back for the massage. No play, but PM me if anyone says otherwise. She was an angel. Tall, slender, and pretty. Just simply hot!

Hihon
01-23-15, 18:19
I've seen 2 Miki's now. The one that works with Angela and the one that's at PCR. Both have the same skinny body type but the one at PCR has man made boobs. Both give good service but the one at PCR is also a masseuse and gives a decent massage. Plus did dfk with her. To me it was a better experience than Angela's Miki because of the massage. Although Angela's girl will do BBFS. PCR Miki is going back to Oakland in a little while but will be back in February. I'm going to see her again. Very pleasant conversation after the hour I spent with her.

Member #4990
01-24-15, 12:05
Sounds good if they're still in operation, quick gooogle shows this active site.

http://www.twelve21spa.com/ AND FB site https://www.facebook.com/Twelve21Spa.

Full address appears to be 1221 Kapiolani Blvd Ste. 415.

Seems like mongers posted the place shut months ago but I called and they are rockin. 593-XXXX.This is where Sarah now works out from.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4857605428.html

SexBozo
01-24-15, 13:19
Have scene her a few times, I here times are slow only she's working now service getting bad ask for a hour but every time when done check time only 40 minutes 😚.

Member #5092
01-24-15, 15:35
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-chinese-beauty-massage/5179596 Visited her a few days ago Chinese lady 5 ft 5 slim build average looks of course fake pix. Quick shower which was dirty and the drain was clogged. Massage was draped, she walked on my back for the first 20 min which was uncomfortable just wanted to tell her to get off. She seem like a lazy MT now she switched to her elbow jamming it into my back again uncomfortable. On the flip I intentionnaly left the towel on as I didn't want no HE from this one. But I'm guessing HE is avalible she leaves the room and asks you to flip just remove your towel at this time. She has a friendly attitude but she sang along to her see pop muisc the whole time. She thought she was on american idol Chinese edition. Sang at the top of her lungs as if she were in the shower at home all by her self. Got really annoying after a while. Gave her 60 and left. Don't waste your money on this one.

SquirtLuva69
01-24-15, 20:31
Works at CC goes by Sunny, Linda, Song, Snow Big fake titties, around late 40's Works at Emerald Thai for John Thought she had a MT license but it was a DRIVERS license LOL.Yes totally legit, but think age is in her mid fifties. Lame massage, she dresses to cover everything.

H Mobius
01-25-15, 00:30
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-chinese-beauty-massage/5179596 Visited her a few days ago Chinese lady 5 ft 5 slim build average looks of course fake pix. Quick shower which was dirty and the drain was clogged. Massage was draped, she walked on my back for the first 20 min which was uncomfortable just wanted to tell her to get off. She seem like a lazy MT now she switched to her elbow jamming it into my back again uncomfortable. On the flip I intentionnaly left the towel on as I didn't want no HE from this one. But I'm guessing HE is avalible she leaves the room and asks you to flip just remove your towel at this time. She has a friendly attitude but she sang along to her see pop muisc the whole time. She thought she was on american idol Chinese edition. Sang at the top of her lungs as if she were in the shower at home all by her self. Got really annoying after a while. Gave her 60 and left. Don't waste your money on this one.Just wondering if she is Snow as her ad says, and is flat-chested, or has big fake jugs and formerly known as Sunny?

Wn5912
01-25-15, 01:41
Have scene her a few times, I here times are slow only she's working now service getting bad ask for a hour but every time when done check time only 40 minutes .Yup I agree Emma although friendly is definitely not service oriented. Favorable post on her few years ago so went to see her for my first and last time. She shorted me time about 40 minutes only but she don't care, she just want to move on to the next appointment. Much much better ones out there with better HE results. I would not recommend to anyone who works hard for thier disposable income.

Member #5092
01-25-15, 01:50
Just wondering if she is Snow as her ad says, and is flat-chested, or has big fake jugs and formerly known as Sunny?Didn't ask her name, frist and last visit. She had on one of those red chinese dressed and was flat chested, slim Chinese lady.

H Mobius
01-25-15, 02:48
Didn't ask her name, frist and last visit. She had on one of those red chinese dressed and was flat chested, slim Chinese lady.Thanks. Sounds like a few ladies working out of that place.

Asstro
01-25-15, 14:58
On Monday afternoon as I was going to my scheduled appointment at CS 2604 I saw a couple of HPD talking to an Asian lady a little on the chunky side for a long time in the CS lobby. The conversation seemed serious between the two of them. I couldn't see who the lady was from where I was lingering. Remembering HPD was also there last week my spidey senses told me to take a rain check and I left. Hmmmm. Seems odd that they've been making their presence known lately.A migrant worker reported to HPD that (Gasp!) one of the massage places engages in ilicit activity.

Aloha Monday
01-26-15, 18:50
Doe anyone know about her, and is her place next to CC#203?

She looks kinda cute.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-massage-by-becky/4379120I want try something new so called two places 204C and 204A. 204 C no reply 203 A text me back. After few text I made my appointment and go. I knew pic is fake so I don't have high expectation. Mama (from Hiran) introduced me Becky. Chinese girl very thin 30-40 yrs. Take shower myself go back to room she remove my towel. I am totally naked but I still don't think anything happen later. She speaks very good English she said she studied sports college in China was 10 k runner. The coach taught them massage too. She knows human body and muscles her massage is very detailed and good. One of the best massage for my needs. As I thought no extra but I am very satisfied her massage. She said she does not work everyday so make an appointment if you want to try. Regular 60/ hr + Tip.

JoeyB
01-26-15, 18:56
No way! I'm shocked! There must be some mistake cause AMPs are just massage parlors that happen to have asian women. Totally legit places.

A migrant worker reported to HPD that (Gasp!) one of the massage places engages in ilicit activity.

JoeyB
01-26-15, 18:57
The peepee is a muscle too!! It needs massaging just like other muscles!!

No way! I'm shocked! There must be some mistake cause AMPs are just massage parlors that happen to have asian women. Totally legit places.

Ernestm
01-27-15, 00:48
I want try something new so called two places 204C and 204A. 204 C no reply 203 A text me back. After few text I made my appointment and go. I knew pic is fake so I don't have high expectation. Mama (from Hiran) introduced me Becky. Chinese girl very thin 30-40 yrs. Take shower myself go back to room she remove my towel. I am totally naked but I still don't think anything happen later. She speaks very good English she said she studied sports college in China was 10 k runner. The coach taught them massage too. She knows human body and muscles her massage is very detailed and good. One of the best massage for my needs. As I thought no extra but I am very satisfied her massage. She said she does not work everyday so make an appointment if you want to try. Regular 60/ hr + Tip.So is Hiran down on the second floor now? Or is Kay just expanding? The other girls are down there also? Pinky, Ginger?

Ernestm
01-27-15, 01:08

Anyway, what did it for me was that after I volunteered to leave, she offered a refund with a $10 deduction because I "used the steam shower. " What the fuck. She failed to protect my appointment, told me to use the steam shower and then tried to charge me for it.Same place as my post on Aloha LomiLomi last month. One of the shittiest places I have ever been to. I had hoped to guide my fellow mongers away. In no way is it a legit massage place with extras, it is an amp, and a very junk one at that.

AirportUse
01-27-15, 02:32
Hey all. Anyone have ameah's contact info? It looks like her backpage ad is down. Any info would be appreciated. I was hoping to set up an appointment this week. Thanks!

Member #6232
01-27-15, 02:34
So is Hiran down on the second floor now? Or is Kay just expanding? The other girls are down there also? Pinky, Ginger?Yups. All the Hiran ladies are down at 2nd floor location.

Darkman808
01-27-15, 17:08
Hey all. Anyone have ameah's contact info? It looks like her backpage ad is down. Any info would be appreciated. I was hoping to set up an appointment this week. Thanks!She's probably back on Maui. Check their pages under body rubs.

Aloha Monday
01-27-15, 20:26
Was the massage all undraped? If so I'll try it out when my schedule is open.She took my towel off. I was the one naked like a baby. She don't remove any of her cloths but massage is great. If you don't like Thai style stretch I recomend her. No HE at all.

Seeker963
01-28-15, 03:31
She's probably back on Maui. Check their pages under body rubs.I believe she said she was going back to Portland for a couple weeks but was trying to live here.

Cool girl. Not sure if I would repeat. PM for details. She also has a website that might be helpful in understanding her better.

Bukake King
01-29-15, 06:11
Don't think she still has that place, but might be wrong.Still has it. Was just there.

Rus.

Professor Fun
01-29-15, 17:06
http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-relaxation-by-chanel-original-photo/5193360

Anyone tried her I called she sounds very mean LOL but still she has my interest hmm.

H Mobius
01-29-15, 17:43
http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-relaxation-by-chanel-original-photo/5193360

Anyone tried her I called she sounds very mean LOL but still she has my interest hmm.Check out Brother WOM's Post #10065 currently on Page 5.

"Beware Of Dog".

Professor Fun
01-29-15, 17:55
Check out Brother WOM's Post #10065 currently on Page 5.

"Beware Of Dog".Yup saw that but he didn't go to see her. Yet when I called she was booked up till late at night hmm She must've been lying to me if no one here sen her.

H Mobius
01-29-15, 18:08
Yup saw that but he didn't go to see her. Yet when I called she was booked up till late at night hmm She must've been lying to me if no one here sen her.Perhaps that's her smokescreen. Whoever maketh past that gets the time of their life. Or a crappy session.

EmSee
01-29-15, 23:35
Did a session with her. Doesn't really massage your back. Just walks back and forth while she diggs her heel in to you. After done with that. She oiled my butt up and said "most men like these kind of massage. Dass all massage I know".

It was amazing. Also reaching under me. Told me to flip over and got to working on jr. She sits on your legs. With her legs open with that short red dress she wears. I requested her to sit on my chest. Booty facing me. So I had a chance to get to feeling her. She lets you touch most places. But doesn't want to take off anything. She's not bad. Just wish I got more of a massage if anything.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-bodyrub-cute-asian-girl-near-walmart/4223637

Huuuurahjah!

1040Taxman
01-29-15, 23:48
Stuck in traffic this afternoon on Kam highway, I noticed a sign for Young's massage at the Pearl City Business Plaza. Any one, have any info on this place? Be safe bros. Aloha.

Hihon
01-30-15, 00:13
Stuck in traffic this afternoon on Kam highway, I noticed a sign for Young's massage at the Pearl City Business Plaza. Any one, have any info on this place? Be safe bros. Aloha.From their website it looks like a legit massage place. I wonder if they're connected with PCR? They are right around the corner from them.

Wasabi808
01-30-15, 05:11
From their website it looks like a legit massage place. I wonder if they're connected with PCR? They are right around the corner from them.Fully legit. Massage is just ok too. Wouldn't go back.

Hentai69
01-30-15, 10:21
Anybody got the 411 on this one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-korean-girl-tammy-in-town/3741402

UkiSlamma
01-30-15, 18:31
Did a session with her. Doesn't really massage your back. Just walks back and forth while she diggs her heel in to you. After done with that. She oiled my butt up and said "most men like these kind of massage. Dass all massage I know".

It was amazing. Also reaching under me. Told me to flip over and got to working on jr. She sits on your legs. With her legs open with that short red dress she wears. I requested her to sit on my chest. Booty facing me. So I had a chance to get to feeling her. She lets you touch most places. But doesn't want to take off anything. She's not bad. Just wish I got more of a massage if anything.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-bodyrub-cute-asian-girl-near-walmart/4223637

Huuuurahjah!

Bradda emsee,

Probably not the girl on the ad right? Can you give a brief description of the provider and the damage of your session. Thanks!

US.

EmSee
01-30-15, 19:20

Huuuurahjah!

Bradda emsee,

Probably not the girl on the ad right? Can you give a brief description of the provider and the damage of your session. Thanks!

US.Naww not girl in the pic. Skinny Chinese girl. Huge bangs over her face with cute little hooters standing maybe 5'4. Little booty but makes it up when she's bent over on you. I recall her saying she was 26. Total damage. 80 with her ad being 60. She told me it was more den enuff.

Seeker963
01-31-15, 03:46
Naww not girl in the pic. Skinny Chinese girl. Huge bangs over her face with cute little hooters standing maybe 5'4. Little booty but makes it up when she's bent over on you. I recall her saying she was 26. Total damage. 80 with her ad being 60. She told me it was more den enuff.80 total damage? Did I read that right?

EmSee
01-31-15, 04:24
80 total damage? Did I read that right?Yes 80 at seeker963.

Jan Fortifore
01-31-15, 05:22
Anybody got the 411 on this one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-korean-girl-tammy-in-town/3741402It is a rubmaps.com advertisement.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Blake123
01-31-15, 06:12
I got an awesome 90-minute firm-pressure Swedish massage from her today. I've gotten massages from her off and on the past five years or so, but today's massage was the best I have had yet from any MT. She has upped her skills. I think she will be my new go-to-MT from now on. She's legit but worth it.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4870872995.html

Member #5092
01-31-15, 14:17
Naww not girl in the pic. Skinny Chinese girl. Huge bangs over her face with cute little hooters standing maybe 5'4. Little booty but makes it up when she's bent over on you. I recall her saying she was 26. Total damage. 80 with her ad being 60. She told me it was more den enuff.60+20 that's for massage and extras?

EmSee
01-31-15, 15:44
60+20 that's for massage and extras?Yes 80 at twopump.

Joe Som
02-01-15, 07:05
Brah. Try this floor 2604 which is unmarked. Ad on CL and BP. Phone is 2557867. Two Chinese women one name Pinky and local punani Kona. Play can be had. Maybe more kala make possible for FS. Everyone has a price so chance um. Heard supposed to consolidate into one big unit sometime this year. As always, be careful and no forget the 411 post action reports. P.S. Funny thing. Tiffany Ad no have Pinky pix cause I think she independent from Vegas. Heard was at CC before but not sure where. Lataz!MILF. Looks 7+. Pretty good massage. Mostly rubbing. Rubbed around jr, but no stroking. A bit talkative. Checking text while massaging. Sometimes almost stopping. Above average. Not sure if would repeat. YMMV.

Member #4990
02-01-15, 12:30
Any information about this one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-koshka/3846391

Kalani69
02-01-15, 13:52

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-koshka/3846391Funny, she doesn't spell her name the same way in the ad: Koshka or Kashka? You would think she would know how to spell her own name.

H Mobius
02-01-15, 13:57

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-koshka/3846391Someone said Hiran moved or expanded to that location, on South King Street.

I haven't checked it out but it doesn't look so great on Google Street View.

Post 10156 in this thread, btw.

Redneck 1
02-01-15, 14:08
Any information about this one? Another one deceptively using a fake photo.

Udakine
02-01-15, 15:24

Huuuurahjah!

Bradda emsee,

US.Is this coco on Amana St? I know she ran different BP ads with different names and different #'s at the same time (always fake pics). If this is her, she does cbj and cfs in the past. Petite girl, natural A's (or so), not the best looking (L-6), but nice ass. Damage $.6

Be safe bros.

Lomion
02-01-15, 23:37
Going to post randomly as been pretty disappointed in the AMP, SW, and escort scene lately as everybody about pops or GFE but nobody about quality (from my perspective). If anybody wants to recommend (public or private) a traditional Asian provider (30 A or smaller, under 30) who is non-rush and gives an actual massage that ends with a BBBJCIM let drop me a line. Long story short want a REAL massage that ends in some head the last 5 or 10. TBH I'm sick of multi-pops, GFE, one pop and gone, etc. Just want a honest to God straight massage (like a legit place would provide) that ends with a provider ending, I. E. bbcjcim, NOT HJ, FS, etc. Blows my mind this is a hard category to find but it seems to be as I tend to find everything but.

Prospecs
02-02-15, 00:22
Going to post randomly as been pretty disappointed in the AMP, SW, and escort scene lately as everybody about pops or GFE but nobody about quality (from my perspective). If anybody wants to recommend (public or private) a traditional Asian provider (30 A or smaller, under 30) who is non-rush and gives an actual massage that ends with a BBBJCIM let drop me a line. Long story short want a REAL massage that ends in some head the last 5 or 10. TBH I'm sick of multi-pops, GFE, one pop and gone, etc. Just want a honest to God straight massage (like a legit place would provide) that ends with a provider ending, I. E. bbcjcim, NOT HJ, FS, etc. Blows my mind this is a hard category to find but it seems to be as I tend to find everything but.Please let me know if you do find one. That's all I wanted tho. Real massage with provider ending. Don't care about two pops and what not. I miss Paula. But still to expensive. Share if you got one of those my friend. I'm tired of HJ. I Can do that myself.

SquirtLuva69
02-02-15, 00:29
Going to post randomly as been pretty disappointed in the AMP, SW, and escort scene lately as everybody about pops or GFE but nobody about quality (from my perspective). If anybody wants to recommend (public or private) a traditional Asian provider (30 A or smaller, under 30) who is non-rush and gives an actual massage that ends with a BBBJCIM let drop me a line. Long story short want a REAL massage that ends in some head the last 5 or 10. TBH I'm sick of multi-pops, GFE, one pop and gone, etc. Just want a honest to God straight massage (like a legit place would provide) that ends with a provider ending, I. E. bbcjcim, NOT HJ, FS, etc. Blows my mind this is a hard category to find but it seems to be as I tend to find everything but.That is a tough one to fill, decent massage, under 30, BBBJCIM.

I suppose you could go to cs lilly's and chance the new girl, not sure how old though, think lilly out of town, didn't answer my text today.

Lomion
02-02-15, 00:39
First time hearing of CS Lilly. Got a link / address / number? Willing to risk it as worst case what, I get the same old shit I get now from Empire, Kuhio, Tokyo, BP, etc. I'm not knocking them as they provide exactly what their customer wants, just blows my mind straight massage + happy ending is a fetish.

HawaiiGuy23
02-02-15, 13:33
Please let me know if you do find one. That's all I wanted tho. Real massage with provider ending. Don't care about two pops and what not. I miss Paula. But still to expensive. Share if you got one of those my friend. I'm tired of HJ. I Can do that myself.Can I hop on your boat? I'd love to find a provider that will end in HE for standard fees. I can of course go to an AMP for that but I end up paying $2 which is a lot for a HJ. Looking to leave with a HJ for $1 or $1. 2. So who are you tired of? I'll give them some business. Please! Mahalo brotherm.

ZoomBa
02-02-15, 15:37
First time hearing of CS Lilly. Got a link / address / number? Willing to risk it as worst case what, I get the same old shit I get now from Empire, Kuhio, Tokyo, BP, etc. I'm not knocking them as they provide exactly what their customer wants, just blows my mind straight massage + happy ending is a fetish.IMHO I would not go to see her unless you are desperate. CS has a lot of other good places for your Fetish. Just be respectful.

Buster50
02-02-15, 20:29
Which one of these will allow " extra" play like HE or FS?

Thanks.Anyone respond to this? I'm interested too!!

SquirtLuva69
02-02-15, 21:49
First time hearing of CS Lilly. Got a link / address / number? Willing to risk it as worst case what, I get the same old shit I get now from Empire, Kuhio, Tokyo, BP, etc. I'm not knocking them as they provide exactly what their customer wants, just blows my mind straight massage + happy ending is a fetish.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4874539375.html

She text back little chubby big boobs girl upper 20's. Short. So so face.

Lomion
02-03-15, 13:57
I think I'm missing an acronym based on Zoomba's comment. CS?

Ernestm
02-03-15, 14:02
I think I'm missing an acronym based on Zoomba's comment. CS?CS = Century Square Building on Bishop Street. There are several massage establishments in that building.

CC = Century Center Building on Kalakaua. There are even more MAE and AMP establishments in this building.

Prospecs
02-03-15, 16:21
Can I hop on your boat? I'd love to find a provider that will end in HE for standard fees. I can of course go to an AMP for that but I end up paying $2 which is a lot for a HJ. Looking to leave with a HJ for $1 or $1. 2. So who are you tired of? I'll give them some business. Please! Mahalo brotherm.Matlock Jean. Search Jean on Craigslist therapeutic section.

Royal massage. On backpage massage section.

Michelle at rejuv. Up sell. Would not repeat.

Son kyong. Craigslist therapeutic section.

EmSee
02-03-15, 21:38
Had time to see AMY for a hour session today. And I must say. Much more prettier den her picture on CRAIGSLIST. . Massage was on point. Didn't have to tell her to adjust pressure and her weights perfect for back walking. She loves to talk and giggle which I thought was super cute. Super legit. No extras hinted or anything. But I'm was fine with that. Just wanted a really great massage and I got it!

Huuuurajah!

Little Player
02-03-15, 23:29
Had time to see AMY for a hour session today. And I must say. Much more prettier den her picture on CRAIGSLIST. . Massage was on point. Didn't have to tell her to adjust pressure and her weights perfect for back walking. She loves to talk and giggle which I thought was super cute. Super legit. No extras hinted or anything. But I'm was fine with that. Just wanted a really great massage and I got it!

Huuuurajah!Amy does provide a great massage. But it is her personality that really makes her stand out. Spend the time to talk to her. She is funny, open and entertaining. I have seen her off and on for maybe 3 years. Not once did she ever ask me why I hadn't come back in a long time. I have even run into her in the CC elevators and unlike the other MT's I have seen in there, she never makes you feel guilty for being there but not seeing her. In my mind that alone would make her the perfect wife! Haha.

I always go for the 90 min massage and walk out wishing I could stay longer.

LP.

Blake123
02-04-15, 03:32
Amy does provide a great massage. But it is her personality that really makes her stand out. Spend the time to talk to her. She is funny, open and entertaining. I have seen her off and on for maybe 3 years. Not once did she ever ask me why I hadn't come back in a long time. I have even run into her in the CC elevators and unlike the other MT's I have seen in there, she never makes you feel guilty for being there but not seeing her. In my mind that alone would make her the perfect wife! Haha.

I always go for the 90 min massage and walk out wishing I could stay longer.

LP.Good summarization of Amy. Same thing in my experience. I love her Swedish massage with firm pressure. Legit. I'd love to suck on those big tits.

Coffee Bean
02-04-15, 23:53
Good example of YMMV. At least for me the massage was decent full hour, but overall felt distant in personality, coulda been I mentioned a certain persons name during the convo which I hoped would break the ice a bit but totally put shields up at the end LOL.

Yups. All the Hiran ladies are down at 2nd floor location.Called a couple times to make another appointment with Lisa and was treated very rudely by whoever answered phone. Super sarcastic, she told me all the girls named Lisa now and hung up on me. I have been there several times and have tried at least 6 different girls. I always have good things to say and have recommended to friends. Sorry, never again.

H Mobius
02-05-15, 06:07
Called a couple times to make another appointment with Lisa and was treated very rudely by whoever answered phone. Super sarcastic, she told me all the girls named Lisa now and hung up on me. I have been there several times and have tried at least 6 different girls. I always have good things to say and have recommended to friends. Sorry, never again.That's the craziest thing about a legit Thai place I've heard so far.

I waited over a half hour in the room apparently for a girl who did not want to massage me, leaving me little choice but to walk.

DaTruth808
02-05-15, 15:39
Matlock Jean. Search Jean on Craigslist therapeutic section.

Royal massage. On backpage massage section.

Michelle at rejuv. Up sell. Would not repeat.

Son kyong. Craigslist therapeutic section.None of the ones you posted pull up.

ByTheBook
02-05-15, 20:12
I made 5 visits to Thai P. Not much to reveal. Read in reviews, that a monger would have a good chance of HE at Nikki's. Will just say that HE was on the table on all my visits. It was something standing naked in the end rm with the low couch. Night time, curtains open, looking at the lights going up the valley. It set the mood. Nikki text me. Might have been a good customer or sucker. Either way, fun time. Just wish they would change the floor mat in shower at night. At 9 o'clock it was soggy.

BenZ88
02-06-15, 17:08
Read a lot of reviews but no real answers. LOL. Any deceit massage with HE beside HJ? Thanks.

Prospecs
02-06-15, 17:37
Read a lot of reviews but no real answers. LOL. Any deceit massage with HE beside HJ? Thanks.Try Sophie at roses. But you got to pay the full fee. Or you can try royal massage. She takes instructions very well during the massage. Let her know what you want. But it's also same as AMP fee. Those are the only two I know that would massage and full service. The only bad thing about it is that price you got to deal with tho.

Bono888
02-06-15, 21:10

Huuuurahjah!

Bradda emsee,

US.I had a pretty bad experience with this one.

The lady's name was Helen. She's not really fat but a bit heavier than I expected. Anyways. She said she has coco s phone and taking her client while she was on vacation.

Massages was just ok. Not the worst but definitely not good.

The bad part was she kept on making phone calls and answering calls during the session. Man was she loud. First call was to help a client in the mainland to find a massages place. She end up talking to 2 people (client and mt) for a good 15 minutes. Then another person calls to get info on her. She kept on talking to that guy for about 10 minutes. (She kept on asking "if you want to come see me" And the guy kept on beeting around the Bush. They finally hung up and she goes and calls her MT friend again to make sure the 1st client found her. She then told the mainland client to be sure to tip her right. (That went on for another 10 minutes or so) she finally gets off the phone and massages me for another 10 minutes. Asked me to flip and finish the HJ.

At the point I was so irked that I just showered lid and left.

Would not repeat.

Gargoyles1
02-06-15, 21:42
I made 5 visits to Thai P. Not much to reveal. Read in reviews, that a monger would have a good chance of HE at Nikki's. Will just say that HE was on the table on all my visits. It was something standing naked in the end rm with the low couch. Night time, curtains open, looking at the lights going up the valley. It set the mood. Nikki text me. Might have been a good customer or sucker. Either way, fun time. Just wish they would change the floor mat in shower at night. At 9 o'clock it was soggy.Wow. If that's standing in front of the window with lights on. Hmmmm hate to say this but njght time its the reverse. People xxx an see you clear as a jay bird and you can't even see outside doing the night. I it works the opposite. During the day people can't see in but during the night people xxx an see clear as a diamond night time. At century center.

H Mobius
02-07-15, 00:48
None of the ones you posted pull up.Matlock Jean: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4877273050.html.

Royal Massage: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-massage/4455747.

I was unable to locate Son Kyong's and Michelle's (Rejuve) ads, but do not have time right now for a further search. Rejuve may have an in Street Pulse.

Stangman808
02-07-15, 02:36
Matlock Jean: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4877273050.html.

Royal Massage: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-massage/4455747.

I was unable to locate Son Kyong's and Michelle's (Rejuve) ads, but do not have time right now for a further search. Rejuve may have an in Street Pulse.Here is a link for general information on Rejuve.

http://honolulu.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/rejuve-plus-9978.html

Jan Fortifore
02-07-15, 06:12
Matlock Jean: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4877273050.html.

I was unable to locate Son Kyong's and Michelle's (Rejuve) ads, but do not have time right now for a further search. Rejuve may have an in Street Pulse.

Here is a link for general information on Rejuve.

http://honolulu.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/rejuve-plus-9978.htmlHere is Son Kyong's ad:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4846077840.html

January44.

H Mobius
02-07-15, 16:19
Here is Son Kyong's ad:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4846077840.html

January44.Thanks guys.

Silly me, I had forgotten that I posted SK's link in the CL thread before.

DaTruth808, there is some discussion on her and Jean in that thread.

ByTheBook
02-07-15, 18:13
Wow. If that's standing in front of the window with lights on. Hmmmm hate to say this but njght time its the reverse. People xxx an see you clear as a jay bird and you can't even see outside doing the night. I it works the opposite. During the day people can't see in but during the night people xxx an see clear as a diamond night time. At century center.Lights were off and I could see outside.

Bigboner
02-07-15, 22:35
Anyone try?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4881842906.html

Woweee
02-08-15, 10:46
Anyone try?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4881842906.htmlCompletely legit.

Ernestm
02-08-15, 16:14
Anyone try?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4881842906.htmlShe has been reviewed several times on this thread. YMMV.

Boto Suk Suk
02-08-15, 16:47
Anyone try?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4881842906.htmlI had setup an appointment who I thought was Vera. Used the number that was on the ad, make sure that you are making an appointment with Vera. When I got there, there was no Vera. I was somewhat disappointed, but my back was bothering me, so I just stayed. Massage was strong, just the way I liked it. Overall I'm glad that I stayed for the massage, but disappointed that my eyes didn't get some eye candy. .

H Mobius
02-09-15, 01:19
I had setup an appointment who I thought was Vera. Used the number that was on the ad, make sure that you are making an appointment with Vera. When I got there, there was no Vera. I was somewhat disappointed, but my back was bothering me, so I just stayed. Massage was strong, just the way I liked it. Overall I'm glad that I stayed for the massage, but disappointed that my eyes didn't get some eye candy. .Someone posted that she retired after leaving 2904. Altogether (counting regular and call-in girls) there is quite a large staff in her current place, making it a box of chocolates.

Seems she assigns girls as guys make appointments. One may want to get the digits of the girl he happens to get that he wants to repeat with.

Buster50
02-09-15, 15:42
Anyone try?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4881842906.htmlI've had many fun (HE) with her over the years.

Ernestm
02-09-15, 22:35
Someone posted that she retired after leaving 2904. Altogether (counting regular and call-in girls) there is quite a large staff in her current place, making it a box of chocolates.

Seems she assigns girls as guys make appointments. One may want to get the digits of the girl he happens to get that he wants to repeat with.That has been her MO, advertise the looks and get someone she calls in.

EmSee
02-10-15, 22:15
I had a pretty bad experience with this one.

The lady's name was Helen. She's not really fat but a bit heavier than I expected. Anyways. She said she has coco s phone and taking her client while she was on vacation.

Massages was just ok. Not the worst but definitely not good.

The bad part was she kept on making phone calls and answering calls during the session. Man was she loud. First call was to help a client in the mainland to find a massages place. She end up talking to 2 people (client and mt) for a good 15 minutes. Then another person calls to get info on her. She kept on talking to that guy for about 10 minutes. (She kept on asking "if you want to come see me" And the guy kept on beeting around the Bush. They finally hung up and she goes and calls her MT friend again to make sure the 1st client found her. She then told the mainland client to be sure to tip her right. (That went on for another 10 minutes or so) she finally gets off the phone and massages me for another 10 minutes. Asked me to flip and finish the HJ.

At the point I was so irked that I just showered lid and left.

Would not repeat.Yea I had Helen not to long ago and didn't do a review. Butttt. Made an appointment. Didn't want to talk extras over the phone so I just had to wing it and bring the money I had. There was no parking on the street since I went at night. Parked at Walmart with her bugging where I'm at. Had me use her friends code to get in to the building because hers didn't work. Got to her door and opened was a short busty Korean girl (I think Korean). Got in and I had to help her open the massage table. Showered and got to massaging. Didn't really massage just felt like she was just pushing me. Reached under a few times. Flipped over and tickled a bit. And ended with a HJ. I wouldn't repeat for a massage but did see reviews of her doing FS. Might want to try that and get my face between thos huge knockers.

Huuuuurahjah!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-helen/5070521

JS247
02-11-15, 02:22
Yea I had Helen not to long ago and didn't do a review. Butttt. Made an appointment. Didn't want to talk extras over the phone so I just had to wing it and bring the money I had. There was no parking on the street since I went at night. Parked at Walmart with her bugging where I'm at. Had me use her friends code to get in to the building because hers didn't work. Got to her door and opened was a short busty Korean girl (I think Korean). Got in and I had to help her open the massage table. Showered and got to massaging. Didn't really massage just felt like she was just pushing me. Reached under a few times. Flipped over and tickled a bit. And ended with a HJ. I wouldn't repeat for a massage but did see reviews of her doing FS. Might want to try that and get my face between thos huge knockers.

Huuuuurahjah!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-helen/5070521What was the damage?

EmSee
02-11-15, 14:01
What was the damage?For massage and HJ. $100. Dass all I had and she was ok with it.

RidingHI
02-11-15, 14:28
Over on Amana St. Reviews are spot on.

She has a thick bottom and large manmade Ds with responsive nipples. Very personable and friendly.

I did attempt to unzip her skirt to remove it and her eyes popped open. She said that was a no. But she did allow roaming over the clothes (her spanks were blocking her kitty). Great oil massage (I like them soft). HJ only, no BJ (but I didn't ask for one).

L / A / S - 8/10/9.

I would love to visit again and try for some FS again. This time I will bring a bigger wad of cash and see how far she goes.

Buster50
02-11-15, 17:09
Anyone try? I googled her number and a Yelp ad came up. Shoots.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4887560489.html

Buster50
02-11-15, 18:10
Has anyone been to Ta recently or Best Thai in general?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4887444967.html

Surfbreak
02-11-15, 22:31

She has a thick bottom and large manmade Ds with responsive nipples. Very personable and friendly.

I did attempt to unzip her skirt to remove it and her eyes popped open. She said that was a no. But she did allow roaming over the clothes (her spanks were blocking her kitty). Great oil massage (I like them soft). HJ only, no BJ (but I didn't ask for one).

L / A / S - 8/10/9.

I would love to visit again and try for some FS again. This time I will bring a bigger wad of cash and see how far she goes.What was the total damages?

H Mobius
02-12-15, 01:05

She has a thick bottom and large manmade Ds with responsive nipples.

L / A / S - 8/10/9.

I would love to visit again and try for some FS again. This time I will bring a bigger wad of cash and see how far she goes.Did she just get her boobs upgraded, or did you mean to say large B? They were B last year.....

Buster50
02-12-15, 01:23
Did she just get her boobs upgraded, or did you mean to say large B? They were B last year.....Bro your inbox full again. LOL.

Jb808
02-15-15, 12:09
So I've been out of the game for quite some time now but figured I would make a report for those interested.

First one is Therapeutic Massage by Julie. Been seeing her for a few months and while she seems legit and isn't really high in the looks (maybe a 3 to 4) she is a nice lady who can give a good hard pressure massage. She also listens to you if you ask her to go deeper or ease up. Drop me a PM if you got any other info on her and we can exchange.

Also tried Massage City. This place is actually run out of a large apartment building and is kind of near the Arbys and Bus station area. The building has nice easy parking and the units themselves are really nice. It is run by a very tiny lady in her 40's. Be aware that the first time I saw her she had me fill out a personal info sheet like the ones you do at a doctors office. She doesn't check the info as I put down a fake addy and name and she never called me out on it on repeat visits.

She has a nice table and will tell you to get undressed. She doesn't seem too shy about seeing you naked and actually removed any drape after she did the walk on the back. Unfortunately the drape came back on the flip but when she was stretching my legs out "it" fell out and she said "I see something sexy", little guy got all excited and poked out more and she just laughed and said "oh, you need cream?" Hell yeah! Too bad this just means she tells you there is cream in the bathroom and to take care of yourself when you go for the shower.

Second visit same as the first except this time I walked from room to shower and left my clothes. She came to bathroom and I opened the door while using her cream. She just laughed and said I was too horny while she gave me my clothes. Will probably try one last time unless someone else out there got some luck.

SquirtLuva69
02-17-15, 18:04
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-girl-ivys-amazing-touch/5225953

How is she?

Or how about Cho?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-girl-ivys-amazing-touch/5225953

Hotrod82
02-17-15, 18:15
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4895831119.html

Been here 5 or 6 times and have enjoyed myself every time. Have seen Lilly, Gina, and Layla. Lilly is my favorite right now, she is very strong for her size and takes direction well. I always call an hour or 2 in advance to check availability, sometimes they sound like they are in a rush on the phone, but have not had an rude behavior (like I read a monger had the other day).

The place is legit, I thought I was going to get it one time, but she played it off as a joke and laughed about it. Took it as a no. But I did here that there was HE, I just have yet to receive it.

Psa143
02-17-15, 20:11

How is she?

Or how about Cho?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-girl-ivys-amazing-touch/5225953I called the Ivy ad and played dumb to try and get some info. I was able to get 2301 as the suite. I haven't been to CC in a while, so not sure what business is that currently.

SquirtLuva69
02-17-15, 21:15
Whoops.

CHO.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/great-service-vip-treatmentdont-keep-me-waiting-youll-be-running-back-for-more/5059541

Lualualei808
02-17-15, 21:26
Anyone has the 411 on Sister Massage? Lost the number and have not seen ad in CL.

Kukui Street
02-17-15, 22:26

How is she?

Or how about Cho?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-girl-ivys-amazing-touch/5225953Hey WOM, Cho is being run remotely by Mango on Kapahulu. I gave a brief description of recently. She is pretty sweet and nice, seems to enjoy herself, and service is ll covered. She is tallish, 5'5-6" and is heavier than the picture, I would say 120-5 lbs. She still looks nice. And solid and probably 26-30.

Ivy's ad is a fake photo, the women I saw as Ivy looked nothing at all like the photo. Attractive and ok body and service was excellent and all covered, best said she was a MILF around 35-8. However the ad is for Si Si's new place. It's pretty clean and nice and has lots of rooms so I'm guessing it will be a new high volume place. I am looking forward to new arrivals and hopefully some great service to compete with the best of them. As mentioned below, it's 2301.

H Mobius
02-17-15, 22:32
Anyone has the 411 on Sister Massage? Lost the number and have not seen ad in CL.Her advertised number was 457-6689. Maybe she went on vacation for Chinese New Year's like other Chinese providers have.

Lualualei808
02-17-15, 23:57
Her advertised number was 457-6689. Maybe she went on vacation for Chinese New Year's like other Chinese providers have.HM much mahalo.

Gargoyles1
02-18-15, 15:26
HM much mahalo.Yes she isn on. Vacation.

SquirtLuva69
02-18-15, 22:35
Not real pic of Ivy.

Had the pleasure to walk in and be serviced by Ivy. She said she was born 1990, looks about right to me, speaks good english coming from san fran where she used to do the same thing. 5'5" 125# about, not chubby or soft, not a spinner but really hard and firm, especially her butt, what a view in ds. Enhanced big cees or small dees with nice hard wraser nips when stimulated. Shaved nani. Lame massage but wasnt there for that. On the flip after about 15 mins starts rubbing jr and balls. Then starts on BBBJ. Nice pretty good, no rush, took off lingerie and game on. Mish, cg, ds. She can take it. If you like a girl like muni she comes close. Standard damage. Cici' s place. 2301 cc.

Downtown Zippy
02-23-15, 06:41
I heard she moved and is strictly legit now. Sad day, pm if you know different.

Gargoyles1
02-23-15, 15:51
I heard she moved and is strictly legit now. Sad day, pm if you know different.From the last time I saw her was at Iwalei side still the same but that was a year ago.

Jrad0022
02-23-15, 16:37
Quick question. Does Jean let you use her shower?

SquirtLuva69
02-23-15, 18:57
Hey WOM, Cho is being run remotely by Mango on Kapahulu. I gave a brief description of recently. She is pretty sweet and nice, seems to enjoy herself, and service is ll covered. She is tallish, 5'5-6" and is heavier than the picture, I would say 120-5 lbs. She still looks nice. And solid and probably 26-30.

Ivy's ad is a fake photo, the women I saw as Ivy looked nothing at all like the photo. Attractive and ok body and service was excellent and all covered, best said she was a MILF around 35-8. However the ad is for Si Si's new place. It's pretty clean and nice and has lots of rooms so I'm guessing it will be a new high volume place. I am looking forward to new arrivals and hopefully some great service to compete with the best of them. As mentioned below, it's 2301.Heads up, the person with *cho's* number reads these post and wants to be the moderator. Just FYI.

Surfer Ten
02-23-15, 19:50
Quick question. Does Jean let you use her shower?Hey Brother Jrad.

Yes, Jean lets you take a shower both before and after the session.

Much Aloha,

ST.

SquirtLuva69
02-23-15, 21:46
LOL this ad cracks me up. Do it truthfully / honestly or make sure you edit proof it well.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-monica/3846391

SquirtLuva69
02-23-15, 22:04
Any info? Play available?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-monica/3846391

Kikaida
02-23-15, 22:16
Probably going this weekend. Who is a better choice, Happy or Muni? Had Monica and Nara, both were really good.

AwabiHunter
02-23-15, 23:19
http://www.alohatube.com/ktm/view.cgi?i=134361771&u=http://www.redtube.com/436177

Awabi.

Kefe2
02-24-15, 17:37
Anyone know what happened to her? Is she still working there? I call her number, other girl answer say she took her place. Thanks.

Ass Man808
02-24-15, 17:58
Probably going this weekend. Who is a better choice, Happy or Muni? Had Monica and Nara, both were really good.I would go with happy, she is the provider of the year.

Kukui Street
02-24-15, 18:39
http://www.alohatube.com/ktm/view.cgi?i=134361771&u=http://www.redtube.com/436177

Awabi.Yeah! Looks like one of the gals from Kison. Not sure her name.

Psa143
02-24-15, 20:10
LOL this ad cracks me up. Do it truthfully / honestly or make sure you edit proof it well.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-monica/3846391Went to check out this Monica person, it seems it's japanese Rika. She still looks great, but I think she has OCD, or something? She keeps fixing the towel and going back and forth to the oil to get more, then she does thing breathing thing.

Her massage is lame, but if she crossed into the darkside, she would be real popular.

Hitech04
02-25-15, 01:02
Anyone know what happened to her? Is she still working there? I call her number, other girl answer say she took her place. Thanks.I think she's on vacation. Not sure when she will be back though.

Shibiko
02-25-15, 04:32
Anyone know what happened to her? Is she still working there? I call her number, other girl answer say she took her place. Thanks.Is there a new link to her ad? How does Coco's replacement rate, looks etc.

Beanlover
02-25-15, 18:47
Yeah! Looks like one of the gals from Kison. Not sure her name.Kinda looks like Cindy at Kison.

AwabiHunter
02-26-15, 00:11
Kinda looks like Cindy at Kison.So Cindy at Kison would closely resemble the woman I posted a video of?

Awabi.

Kefe2
02-26-15, 15:42
Is there a new link to her ad? How does Coco's replacement rate, looks etc.I called the number and no answer. Then I get a text saying she went to SF and Coco still in China. Ah fuck man. Who else get around here that is cute, give massage and nice long HJ for $?

Relax808
02-26-15, 20:35
Just to save you some Kala. I was feeling kind of randy and thought a massage and HJ would be fun and enjoyable. Called Sarah and made an appt. For some unknown reason she was unavailable and the receptionist (a curly haired brunette with nice tits but no pictues on line) was available. She asked if it was ok and I said of course, oops my mistake. During the massage, absolutely no hint of play, started un-draped but she quickly covered me up. Asked about pressure and I told her "heavy". Well the massage was heavy and actually pretty good but it wasn't what I came for. No play, no HJ, no view, no nothing. 1221 massage studio. Avoid if you are interested in extras!

Damage was. 65 pr hour.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4898925262.html

AwabiHunter
02-26-15, 23:03
Just to save you some Kala. I was feeling kind of randy and thought a massage and HJ would be fun and enjoyable. Called Sarah and made an appt. For some unknown reason she was unavailable and the receptionist (a curly haired brunette with nice tits but no pictues on line) was available. She asked if it was ok and I said of course, oops my mistake. During the massage, absolutely no hint of play, started un-draped but she quickly covered me up. Asked about pressure and I told her "heavy". Well the massage was heavy and actually pretty good but it wasn't what I came for. No play, no HJ, no view, no nothing. 1221 massage studio. Avoid if you are interested in extras!

Damage was. 65 pr hour.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4898925262.htmlTried Sarah awhile back and no offer or hints of any kind also.

Awabi.

Member #4990
02-27-15, 04:22

Damage was. 65 pr hour.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4898925262.htmlMy experience with her has been different. YMMV. The massage and conversation have been great with HE and mutual touching through her clothes. Tried to get more but was denied.

Jonathan2370
02-27-15, 17:23
My experience with her has been different. YMMV. The massage and conversation have been great with HE and mutual touching through her clothes. Tried to get more but was denied.Did you see Sarah or the receptionist?

Darkman808
02-27-15, 19:44

Damage was. 65 pr hour.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4898925262.htmlHere's the ad I responded to (still up).

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4906041407.html

Actually I inquired to both, thinking they were different places. Melanie called back first and I made an appt. With her. Sarah called back later in the day. It's the same place as has already been discussed in this thread before. I had hoped to see Sarah as the reviews indicated play available. But no info on Melanie. Her pic in ad is probably her. But not a great pic to see her face.

She is an attractive French Canadian girl, slight accent. Warm and friendly, her massage was excellent, as I had not had one in a long time. So I was extremely pleased. She is in great shape, easy on the eyes. Love the accent while we chatted (a lot) during entire session. I was certainly hoping for more, and asked for a 90 minute session. I was semi hard during about half the time, not sure she could tell. I was nude under a sheet, which I placed over the lower back, until she came in. She got right into it and the music and mood were very sensual. It all came to an end and nothing offer and I didn't ask. But I have the sense YMMV. I intend to go back and try again and will report when I do. I was there about 3 weeks ago.

There was a receptionist outside in other room the whole time, by herself and I didn't hear anyone else come or go. Odd thing is the room is set up to handle 3 people at once (tables) so not sure about anyone else walking in. The receptionist was a dark haired brunette with wavy hair. Nice.

Melanie is a great masseuse and would love another session with her. I'll try again and see if there is a hint of HE available, I think maybe. She is single, is into 'things' that I believe make her a possible good provider, under right circumstances with right customer. I'm certain nothing is available 1st or 2nd time. But after getting to know you, I think it may be possibility.

$75 hour $115 90 minutes.

Member #4990
02-28-15, 05:07
Did you see Sarah or the receptionist?Sorry, it was Sarah. I have never seen the receptionist.

Beanlover
02-28-15, 21:17
So Cindy at Kison would closely resemble the woman I posted a video of?

Awabi.Kind of, haircut is similar, so that might be what makes her resemble Cindy.

Kikaida
03-01-15, 17:07
I always see her post, but has anyone partaked?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4911830652.html

SquirtLuva69
03-01-15, 18:58

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4911830652.htmlSee previous reports on her, seems there are favorable ones.

Kikaida
03-01-15, 21:40
See previous reports on her, seems there are favorable ones.What is her name?

H Mobius
03-01-15, 22:30

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4911830652.htmlSearch "Julia" or "Dragonfly".

She was hotter years ago when she used to wear full makeup. I suspect she is using real and current pics because of walkouts or perhaps even taking flak at the door.

Yes she is very nice and friendly but personally I don't know if I'd partake for more than a HJ. TEHO.

No known problems or issues with this provider.

Kikaida
03-02-15, 02:45
Search "Julia" or "Dragonfly".

She was hotter years ago when she used to wear full makeup. I suspect she is using real and current pics because of walkouts or perhaps even taking flak at the door.

Yes she is very nice and friendly but personally I don't know if I'd partake for more than a HJ. TEHO.

No known problems or issues with this provider.Much Mahalo for the info.

S Hunter
03-02-15, 04:20
Search "Julia" or "Dragonfly".

No known problems or issues with this provider.I've had her before. Average massage and HJ.

Member #6232
03-02-15, 15:04
Anyone has the 411 on Sister Massage? Lost the number and have not seen ad in CL.Bruddahs. Sister Massage Penny back online small kind price increase but services same at least for the favs and regulars. Newbies, YMMV as always. Chance um. Kala always win in the end.

Oreo Dacat
03-02-15, 23:13
Where is the parking for SK?

Shibiko
03-03-15, 02:12
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4914355440.html

Any info on this massage therapist? Extras? Legit?

NotNow2
03-03-15, 17:40
Anyone have some recommendations for San Diego downtown area? Leaving tomorrow. For 5 days. Perhaps Latina.

Would appreciate any tips.

Mahalo.

Captin Crunch
03-03-15, 23:42
Anyone have some recommendations for San Diego downtown area? Leaving tomorrow. For 5 days. Perhaps Latina.

Would appreciate any tips.

Mahalo.I would like to know too. Going be there in June.

Kalani69
03-04-15, 00:29
I would like to know too. Going be there in June.Go south to Tijuana. No recommendations needed. LOL.

RdPuerco
03-04-15, 02:29
Go south to Tijuana. No recommendations needed. LOL.I heartily second this. You will have a much better time if you know at least a little bit of Spanish, though.

Phillp Enos
03-04-15, 04:12
See previous reports on her, seems there are favorable ones.I have partaken with this provider, real pics used, okay massage nothing special. Pressure was good for me, on the flip offered HJ, of course I did not pass on it. Asked her to remove clothes, all but panty, nice real be's with cute pink nipples. Awesome technique. Damage was $ + 40 total. I'm a nice guy. LOL.

Bukake King
03-04-15, 07:26
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4914355440.html

Any info on this massage therapist? Extras? Legit?Legit.

She's full legit.

Shibiko
03-04-15, 13:20
Legit.

She's full legit.Mahalo for the info!

BenZ88
03-04-15, 15:47
Does anyone know a massage therapist working at downtown with HE? You can PM me if you wish. Thanks bro mongers!

Pineapple50
03-04-15, 18:31
Ben,

Check-out Junko. She has her own thread.

JT.

Does anyone know a massage therapist working at downtown with HE? You can PM me if you wish. Thanks bro mongers!

Ernestm
03-04-15, 19:30
Does anyone know a massage therapist working at downtown with HE? You can PM me if you wish. Thanks bro mongers!Century Square MT ph # sent to your inbox.

Kikaida
03-04-15, 21:11
I have partaken with this provider, real pics used, okay massage nothing special. Pressure was good for me, on the flip offered HJ, of course I did not pass on it. Asked her to remove clothes, all but panty, nice real be's with cute pink nipples. Awesome technique. Damage was $ + 40 total. I'm a nice guy. LOL.Does she allow roaming?

Wobbles
03-05-15, 01:11
Century Square MT ph # sent to your inbox.Is she worth it? Also looking for the same info thanks.

Alohashorts
03-05-15, 03:10

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4911830652.htmlI was bored with her. Make up would help in her case. Sort of plain looking. The flip was at 20 min. HJ was just ok. She had her tea pad on under her panty so no fun was had by me. She would let me roam until I tried to slip the finga. Then she clamped her thighs. Gave her $90.

DiggityDang
03-05-15, 20:16
Anybody know who this is or went sample?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-relaxing-fullbody-massageby-stella/5260046

PM me if need.

Phillp Enos
03-06-15, 20:26
Does she allow roaming?She did allow roaming, just not anywhere near the southern border.

HNLsan
03-07-15, 06:21
I would like to know too. Going be there in June.I always went to the places in Clairmont and Kearney Mesa. Good stuff.

SexBozo
03-08-15, 11:47
Just wondering any new exciting therapist on the west side anyone tried, traveling to town is pain now days happy hunting. 😍.

Pau Hana Party
03-08-15, 15:14
Does anyone know a massage therapist working at downtown with HE? You can PM me if you wish. Thanks bro mongers!https://www.appointmentquest.com/scheduler/2020143430

Juno is in the same building, but Nala ' s Massage is far better, her HJ technique is really good too. Check out her page for prices and appointment. Note: it's hard to get appointment with her, her schedule is always full. Report back if you see her. Pau.

Kikaida
03-09-15, 20:12

Thanks for everyone who posted about the above post. I tried her, and you were right, she is just okay. Massage is medium, and she allows touching on her breast. I probably wouldn't repeat. My favorite right now for Massage with HJ is Lily in downtown. I like her better than Jean, Erlinda, Coco, and others. Never had Nala yet, so I can't comment on her.

AwabiHunter
03-09-15, 23:55

Thanks for everyone who posted about the above post. I tried her, and you were right, she is just okay. Massage is medium, and she allows touching on her breast. I probably wouldn't repeat. My favorite right now for Massage with HJ is Lily in downtown. I like her better than Jean, Erlinda, Coco, and others. Never had Nala yet, so I can't comment on her.Yup Lily AKA Linda in downtown is a great masseuse, did you ask to bang her yet? If you don't already know that is fully available, some Braddahs on her have mixed reviews of her but me personally I l;iced her and found her rather attractive and nice and Thick, in a good way and she is a great fuck BTW.

Awabi.