PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Hiho07
08-26-14, 02:50
Yeah man, let me know if you find one. I'm looking too!Try J na Massage across from Ala Moana hotel. Owner is a 42 year old MILF but surprisingly nice body. I was surprised and actually wanted FS once she started. Nice body nice natural Cs.

Blake123
08-26-14, 03:02
Anyone try this sexy blonde. She offers a lot of fun looks like but it is for real?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/independent-blonde-for-therapeutic-and-tantra-combo-150-for-90-min-34/4899389

POKE.I've seen several reviews that say she is much older than her pics.

Professor Fun
08-26-14, 08:08
I've seen several reviews that say she is much older than her pics.Yup and she's a lot bigger than that pic.

BPittsburg
08-26-14, 14:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

BoobsMcghee
08-26-14, 14:35
Anyone try this sexy blonde. She offers a lot of fun looks like but it is for real?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/independent-blonde-for-therapeutic-and-tantra-combo-150-for-90-min-34/4899389

POKE.She certainly is legit but those pictures are probably about 10 or more yrs older than what she is now LOL she's quite a bit thicker and older looking than in the pictures and only offers 'tantric' massage and HE, No full service because she claims she wants her pussy to stay tight. She does offer FIV very liberally though. Decent massage and sevice. Would possibly repeat.

Cruise808
08-26-14, 16:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

This was your 4th, I tried to keep from banning you. I guess you really wanted it.

A2

Lomiyoni
08-26-14, 20:59
I had massage by Lea. She's a cutie, but strictly legit for me. Maybe it'll take more visits. Awesome massage and conversation.

Movin' on.

Gargoyles1
08-26-14, 23:24
I've seen several reviews that say she is much older than her pics.That's was her pic. 50 years ago. Now she is over 200 lbs. She look like nothing's like the pic. I would save your money and go somewhere else. She is not worry it.

BPittsburg
08-27-14, 04:39
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

You can PM me as well

A2

DrDotto
08-27-14, 14:26
Although Jennifer / Junko may be bipolar I will still stick with her because of her awesome service.

AwabiHunter
08-27-14, 20:05
Very easy to set up appointment, which is via text only. Sent me her address and cycled over to her in-call from my hotel.

A little awkward at first because I saw guy walk out of the house and stare at me. Gut told me it was her boyfriend (the photos in her room confirmed this). Also saw a handful of her tenants in the hallway when she took me inside. As hobbyists, true, being discreet is ideal, but after a point, you learn how to put off those stares.

As for pressure, I'm not a MT connoisseur but I did tell her to take it easy on the pressure due to a recent back injury. Lexi is attractive and quite chatty. Not motor mouth talkative but knows how to exchange conversation (versus sucking all the verbal air out the room) to make you feel comfortable. So much, that when she finally lubed my rod, I was so caught off guard, I almost came instantly. I had to mentally heat vision my dick like Superman to prolong. Being that I know my own steel better than anyone, I showed her the way I like it rubbed, laid back, and let her pop the champagne.

She gives some BBBJ, has smooth hands, and uses various stroke techniques, so the HE felt great. So good, I almost farted on her bed. Her boyfriend is a lucky man.

$160 hour in-call. $100 Massage only.Haha SF,

I told you that you would like her, is she still off Kuhio in Waiks in that lowrise Bldg?

I think before she had BF she would bang but now only BBBJ small kind and HE.

AwabiHunter
08-27-14, 20:14
Seen her few weeks ago. She is in Thailand for a few weeks may be back soon, anyway she is cute but bigger than the pics she posts. Decent massage not the best not the worst, towards the end she is staring at my Shaft and says "you want"? And signals hand jacking motion and I said of course I want, so she lubes up and does nice slow HJ, I tried to touch her ass and she pulled away, I tried to touch her back and she said no touching, I was like ok whatever. I wouldn't repeat for that reason, not like I had fingers in shorts trying to fin her honey pot or anything so I don't get it, I mean you are stroking my Raw cock and I can't touch your clothed ass WTF. 1. 2 total.

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
08-27-14, 20:18
Seen Kai the skinny Thai pretty face who is pictured in the pink dress about 1 week ago, decent massage, she is very pretty in person and wears skimpy sexy cloths. Had to askfor HJ wasnt just offered up, she was very reluctant to do but gave in and told me Sush! Grabbed her skinny ass and rubbed nani thru pants and grabbed tits, she is very nice but extremely hard to understand 1. 2 total, would repeat.

Awabi.

Bigahi007
08-27-14, 20:55
Awabi you are the man!

Seen Kai the skinny Thai pretty face who is pictured in the pink dress about 1 week ago, decent massage, she is very pretty in person and wears skimpy sexy cloths. Had to askfor HJ wasnt just offered up, she was very reluctant to do but gave in and told me Sush! Grabbed her skinny ass and rubbed nani thru pants and grabbed tits, she is very nice but extremely hard to understand 1. 2 total, would repeat.

Awabi.

Lomiyoni
08-27-14, 21:32
Seen her few weeks ago. She is in Thailand for a few weeks may be back soon, anyway she is cute but bigger than the pics she posts. Decent massage not the best not the worst, towards the end she is staring at my Shaft and says "you want"? And signals hand jacking motion and I said of course I want, so she lubes up and does nice slow HJ, I tried to touch her ass and she pulled away, I tried to touch her back and she said no touching, I was like ok whatever. I wouldn't repeat for that reason, not like I had fingers in shorts trying to fin her honey pot or anything so I don't get it, I mean you are stroking my Raw cock and I can't touch your clothed ass WTF. 1. 2 total.

Awabi.Was going to try her because she looks good in her pics. Anyone else at Hiran you would suggest until she gets back? Thanks Awabi!

Hotrod82
08-28-14, 15:58
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-massage-by-missy/4755146

First time I have seen her add. Going to TOFTT this weekend, unless anyone has negative comments about her.

Bigahi007
08-28-14, 18:04
HowZit HR.

I read some reviews in a search and she seems to be strictly legit. Let us know.

Aloha and be safe.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-massage-by-missy/4755146

First time I have seen her add. Going to TOFTT this weekend, unless anyone has negative comments about her.

How To
08-29-14, 00:45
Gentlemen, Monique has been in New Orleans of late and will be returning to the island on the 21st of August. Her BP ad is below and it seems like she will be working on the 22nd through to the 2nd.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-touch-massage-with-my-magic-hands/4199042Can anyone who had Monique please PM me?

Thanks,

Pau Hana Party
08-29-14, 17:58

First time I have seen her add. Going to TOFTT this weekend, unless anyone has negative comments about her.The team wants to know, how your time with her went. Was it worth the price of admission?

OleGuy1
08-29-14, 21:23
Can anyone who had Monique please PM me?

Thanks,I used to see her regularly, but not in the last couple years. If no one responds, let me know and I can tell you how it used to be. Doubt if anything has changed.

OG.

WildOne808
08-30-14, 07:02
You guys sample any local milfs? Local Japanese, Filipino, viet, Korean, etc. I'm sure theres a lot but I don't know where to start? Any tips and recommendations for a young monger? Mahalos!

Bono888
08-30-14, 19:15

Awabi.Do have kai s contact? When I tried calling the main number. They told me to call kai directly to set up an appointment. Thanks.

Beanlover
08-30-14, 20:01
Seen a Thai girl a couple weeks ago as I was leaving CC, about 5'4 or 5'5, straight black hair little longer than shoulder length, thick butt and THICK but fat thighs! She looked more Chinese than thai but she was speaking thai to her friend, who wasnt anything to remember! LOL!! She was wearing a white tank top, white shorts and heels. Anyone know who this might be?

Get that Bean!

Eric Shin
08-31-14, 14:07
Seen a Thai girl a couple weeks ago as I was leaving CC, about 5'4 or 5'5, straight black hair little longer than shoulder length, thick butt and THICK but fat thighs! She looked more Chinese than thai but she was speaking thai to her friend, who wasnt anything to remember! LOL!! She was wearing a white tank top, white shorts and heels. Anyone know who this might be?

Get that Bean!This could possibly be Nikki from thai Pattaya. If you are a regular, she will do the HE and let you feel her up. Including boob gabbin and fiv.

Punsai69
09-02-14, 02:51
What's going on with Nala? Her online booking is WIDE open. Have never seen it like that.

UWatch888
09-02-14, 03:39
What's going on with Nala? Her online booking is WIDE open. Have never seen it like that.I guess I'm not the only one have trouble with her. Used to be a regular.

Goser
09-02-14, 13:50
Why is Angie posting pictures of Jennifer Loma in her ads now? She advertises 100% Real Pics and she isn't doing that now. How disappointing.

Does she have new girls or did she get a boob job?

Shy Hawaiiguy
09-02-14, 16:29
Saw her maybe 2 weeks ago and the massage wasn't as good and the he was just ok, not sure if I caught her on a bad day or if service is going down, would be good to hear from others.

What's going on with Nala? Her online booking is WIDE open. Have never seen it like that.

SexBozo
09-02-14, 21:27
I used to see her regularly, but not in the last couple years. If no one responds, let me know and I can tell you how it used to be. Doubt if anything has changed.

OG.I would like some info I have seen a couple times anything good or bad. Thanks.

Pineapple50
09-02-14, 22:12
I've been seeing my go to girl Junko on a regular basis for the past few weeks. We have really bonded lately; but she is always asking me where I have been lately and what other girls I see. She is sounding more and more like a S. O. !

JT.

S Hunter
09-02-14, 23:27
I've been seeing my go to girl Junko on a regular basis for the past few weeks. We have really bonded lately; but she is always asking me where I have been lately and what other girls I see. She is sounding more and more like a S. O. !

JT.Don't they all do that. With the why you no come for so long? Even if it was a couple of weeks. You went see (insert hoe here)?. And so on.

Gsxr92
09-03-14, 03:18

Awabi.Excellent post right on the dot, but I went to her twice no HE, I asked ended up with blu balls, you must've done something right kudos to you! For me time to move on.

Mahalos.

HappyRabbit
09-03-14, 05:59

JT.I know her but she never ask me like that. I know when she likes a person she may be jealous. But don't worry she is carrying on business talk. Talking in a teasing, playful way.

HappyRabbit
09-03-14, 06:46

JT.I know her but she never asked me like that. I know when she likes a person she may be jealous. But don't worry she is carrying on business talk. Talking in a teasing, playful way.

HappyRabbit
09-03-14, 07:02

JT.I know her but she never ask me like that. I know when she likes a person she may be jealous. But don't worry she is carrying on business talk. Talking in a teasing, playful way.

HawaiianBoy
09-03-14, 13:19
So I went to see her thinking I would at least get a decent massage from a pretty girl, or if I'm lucky I would get a happy ending. Little did I know this girl has a few screw loose. She began her massage by placing her hands on my back for about a minute, and I was wondering ok get started. She then tells me to start breathing. I was like ok. So I started breathing, but she wants me to take long deep breaths the entire massage the kind you do in yoga. I was like I don't think so. She then gets frustrated that I don't follow her instructions and begins sighing loudly. I was like ok I just want a massage and not no special massage where my breathing and you placing your hands on my body does the massage for me. She does this the entire hour with no power at all so I thought this was a joke and wanted to complain to the manager but didn't want to cause a scene. She obviously does not have a massage license as she had no skills whatsoever and I have had hundreds of massages before and this one tops it off as the worst one.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-back-get-unforgettable-massage-by-rica-back-real-picture/3846391

HappyRabbit
09-03-14, 14:14
I know her but she never ask me like that. I know when she likes a person she may be jealous. But don't worry she is carrying on business talk. Talking in a teasing, playful way.Sorry for the same multiple posts. Was not trying to emphasis how playful Junko is (LOL). It seems at that time I was uploading my post the administrator was doing his midnight maintenance and it was stuck in a streaming mode. It did not dawn on me that is what was happening until multiple uploads.

But Junko is a top notch provider.

Gsxr92
09-04-14, 07:23
So I went to see her thinking I would at least get a decent massage from a pretty girl, or if I'm lucky I would get a happy ending. Little did I know this girl has a few screw loose. She began her massage by placing her hands on my back for about a minute, and I was wondering ok get started. She then tells me to start breathing. I was like ok. So I started breathing, but she wants me to take long deep breaths the entire massage the kind you do in yoga. I was like I don't think so. She then gets frustrated that I don't follow her instructions and begins sighing loudly. I was like ok I just want a massage and not no special massage where my breathing and you placing your hands on my body does the massage for me. She does this the entire hour with no power at all so I thought this was a joke and wanted to complain to the manager but didn't want to cause a scene. She obviously does not have a massage license as she had no skills whatsoever and I have had hundreds of massages before and this one tops it off as the worst one.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-back-get-unforgettable-massage-by-rica-back-real-picture/3846391Howzit Mahalos for the post was thinking of going to her late night but, geez what a horror story. Hopefully your next venture is a grand slam!

Mahalos.

Tacoman808
09-05-14, 15:15
Saw her maybe 2 weeks ago and the massage wasn't as good and the he was just ok, not sure if I caught her on a bad day or if service is going down, would be good to hear from others.When I saw her a few weeks ago, she was nice and but not too conversational. (Which is fine by me, because I don't want to be talking the whole time before the flip anyway). The massage (using her hands and feet) was very good, different but good. The ending was pretty good and not rushed; she started slow, worked her way up and all over. The look on her face, though, looked like she really didn't want to be there. She may have been tired (of me or the business who knowns) or had one of those days. She stayed away at arm length so I could do little but feel her legs and shorts and barely touch her top through her clothes. Closed my eyes after that and let things run their course after that. I've had less enthusiastic experiences, so the massage and ending was still worth. I haven't seen her often enough to know if this is a drop in service levels or not; YMMV I may have not been an appealing client. For me I like a little more animation / enthusiasm / interaction (roaming / fiv / diy) so I may go elsewhere. Good to know there are options, though, as her schedule used to be booked solid early.

S Hunter
09-05-14, 15:31

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-back-get-unforgettable-massage-by-rica-back-real-picture/3846391Years ago, I went to Junko's place, Sakura. Got a cute young spinner. For 15-20, she put oil on me. I cannot even say rub. Then she said pau and wanted to be tipped full service tip. WTF!! I gave her house fee plus 10, and she kept bitching at me to give her more. Unreal! Then she has to balls to tell Junko I am cheap after I gave her a total tip of 20 just to shut up. With no massage and no service and not even an hour's worth of putting oil on me. For that, I was thankful. Total frustrating rip off.

For all I know the girl you saw could be her, but older now.

Kauai
09-05-14, 20:50
My wife and I wanted to try something new. We were both intrigued by tantric and after several conversations we decided to give it a try. It was an amazing experience! ReBelle was a great instructor / host. Do not hesitate to contact her. She is absolutely gorgeous with stunning blue eyes, blonde hair, and phenomenal breasts. ReBelle is very comfortable to be around. She made my wife feel very much at ease. She was also full of information about tantric, and the different way sex is viewed between men and women. I really learned a few things from Rebelle. Her massage technique was incredible. She used her whole body for both my wife and me it was great. The intimate portion of the massage was great. She has incredible skills. She even taught me some various finger movements and places to touch to increase my wife's pleasure. Rebelle was such a sweetheart. She is extremely knowledgeable about sexuality and the feelings and emotions that go along with it. Her knowledge and very natural approach, made my very nervous wife relax and fully enjoy herself. Now, thanks to ReBelle, my wife is ready to try new experiences. But, the most remarkable part of the whole experience, was the closeness my wife and I shared in this experience. You wouldn't think bringing another person into your bed would strengthen the emotional bonds between a couple, but it certainly did for us!

Bottom line, if you are single and meet with ReBelle, you will find her to be beautiful, charming, and highly skilled. However, I think ReBelle's true gift is with couples. Especially couples that are curious but not quite ready to bring someone in their bed. ReBelle is the perfect teacher to go from fantasy to reality. You won't have a no holds barred 3 sum, but you will be able to ease your way into the lifestyle while providing a non threatening environment, that I believe most hesitant women would appreciate. At least it was for us!

ReBelle, you're the bestest!! Mahalo!!

MasterG069
09-06-14, 00:22
My wife and I wanted to try something new. We were both intrigued by tantric and after several conversations we decided to give it a try. It was an amazing experience! ReBelle was a great instructor / host. Do not hesitate to contact her. She is absolutely gorgeous with stunning blue eyes, blonde hair, and phenomenal breasts. ReBelle is very comfortable to be around. She made my wife feel very much at ease. She was also full of information about tantric, and the different way sex is viewed between men and women. I really learned a few things from Rebelle. Her massage technique was incredible. She used her whole body for both my wife and me it was great. The intimate portion of the massage was great. She has incredible skills. She even taught me some various finger movements and places to touch to increase my wife's pleasure. Rebelle was such a sweetheart. She is extremely knowledgeable about sexuality and the feelings and emotions that go along with it. Her knowledge and very natural approach, made my very nervous wife relax and fully enjoy herself. Now, thanks to ReBelle, my wife is ready to try new experiences. But, the most remarkable part of the whole experience, was the closeness my wife and I shared in this experience. You wouldn't think bringing another person into your bed would strengthen the emotional bonds between a couple, but it certainly did for us!

Bottom line, if you are single and meet with ReBelle, you will find her to be beautiful, charming, and highly skilled. However, I think ReBelle's true gift is with couples. Especially couples that are curious but not quite ready to bring someone in their bed. ReBelle is the perfect teacher to go from fantasy to reality. You won't have a no holds barred 3 sum, but you will be able to ease your way into the lifestyle while providing a non threatening environment, that I believe most hesitant women would appreciate. At least it was for us!

ReBelle, you're the bestest!! Mahalo!!Here's the link to her ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-tantric-blonde-from-sweden-this-weekend-visiting-oahu-39/4924901

Sports Night
09-06-14, 16:34

ReBelle, you're the bestest!! Mahalo!!As a new poster you need to include additional relevant info that should be included in all reviews. Location, set up. Description (see escort section on L: S: A and most important cost.

MasterG069
09-06-14, 21:25
Anyone checked this one out yet? Any 411 appreciated. Mahaloz.

MG69.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4654069562.html

Hiboy
09-07-14, 15:31
I guess I'm not the only one have trouble with her. Used to be a regular.I am still a regular. I have not had any problems or complaints. Not sure what the problems others have had. If you want a light touch massage she is not the girl for you but if you want it deep she is the one for you.

SquirtLuva69
09-07-14, 17:10

MG69.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4654069562.htmlShe has given me great massages and great conversation. To each their own cup of tea.

MasterG069
09-07-14, 17:18
She has given me great massages and great conversation. To each their own cup of tea.Mahalo WOM.

John Ross
09-07-14, 19:30
She has given me great massages and great conversation. To each their own cup of tea.Can she do a deep, hard massage?

SquirtLuva69
09-07-14, 21:04
Can she do a deep, hard massage?No not like nat in my opinion.

Ernestm
09-08-14, 01:22

MG69.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4654069562.htmlI have seen her several times. Nice medium pressure massage, more of a relaxation type massage. I think she is really nice looking and she is really "sweet", like her ad says. Very accomodating, easy to make an appointment with, and very pleasant in her business manner.

S Hunter
09-08-14, 04:13
I have seen her several times. Nice medium pressure massage, more of a relaxation type massage. I think she is really nice looking and she is really "sweet", like her ad says. Very accomodating, easy to make an appointment with, and very pleasant in her business manner.Extras?? Can PM if get, please!

Pok Gai
09-08-14, 04:45
40 min visit. Inc a shower before and after? Wow, thought the massage was short. Like went straight to the HE. I've seen her like 3-4 x prior to this, and get a decent massage. This last one. Meh.

Buster50
09-08-14, 04:58
I haven't seen reviews on Best Thai at CC. Are they still in business and any new reports?

Magnod
09-08-14, 14:09
40 min visit. Inc a shower before and after? Wow, thought the massage was short. Like went straight to the HE. I've seen her like 3-4 x prior to this, and get a decent massage. This last one. Meh.That's too bad. I used to see her alot at her old place. Hope it was just an off day for her service.

AwabiHunter
09-08-14, 19:14
40 min visit. Inc a shower before and after? Wow, thought the massage was short. Like went straight to the HE. I've seen her like 3-4 x prior to this, and get a decent massage. This last one. Meh.Had same experience with her a couple months back, she was actually fricken dying her hair while massaging me with one hand, I was tripping and after maybe 20 minute massage she started rubbing my balls from back and grabbing shaft and I remember saying you better not get that shit on my package cause I know that shit can burn, that was the last time I seen her and never again overall same thing 40 min at showers, jack hammer and lame massage.

Awabi.

Hard808
09-09-14, 00:32
Had same experience with her a couple months back, she was actually fricken dying her hair while massaging me with one hand, I was tripping and after maybe 20 minute massage she started rubbing my balls from back and grabbing shaft and I remember saying you better not get that shit on my package cause I know that shit can burn, that was the last time I seen her and never again overall same thing 40 min at showers, jack hammer and lame massage.

Awabi.Imagine if she colored your shaft all black or brown what ever color dye she was using. ? Very hard to explain.

LilFluffyMan
09-09-14, 11:33
If anybody is wondering. Penny from sister massage is a independant older girl mid 40's Chinese. I have seen her a few times in the past. She massage table against window and gives a good massage for $50 with HJ $100 ans CFS $150 total. Nice rack and a hairy Bush. She offers a water and fruit on refridgerator a mango or pappaya. So try her if you want she is a really nice lady. No rushing you get full hour.

LilFluffyMan
09-09-14, 12:46
40 min visit. Inc a shower before and after? Wow, thought the massage was short. Like went straight to the HE. I've seen her like 3-4 x prior to this, and get a decent massage. This last one. Meh.I have seen Vicky at 5 times in last year. She is independent on Kalakaua a 2 story apt complex. She has a fetish she loves assholes I mean she loves fingering your butt hole. Massage is a basic massage then she goes for massaging your balls. A few time I got to play with her tits but she is very sensitive. $50 for massage and extra $40 for HJ.

Pokesqd
09-09-14, 14:37
I have seen Vicky at 5 times in last year. She is independent on Kalakaua a 2 story apt complex. She has a fetish she loves assholes I mean she loves fingering your butt hole. Massage is a basic massage then she goes for massaging your balls. A few time I got to play with her tits but she is very sensitive. $50 for massage and extra $40 for HJ.I had Vicky twice and her massage was ok, her specialty is HJ but I had gotten FS on second visit. For a skinny lady she does have a loosey goosey. She does answer her phone a lot during service. Self park free next to stairs.

F /6 be /6. 5.

S /7.

A /6. 5.

POKE.

Hiboy
09-09-14, 14:53
I have seen Vicky at 5 times in last year. She is independent on Kalakaua a 2 story apt complex. She has a fetish she loves assholes I mean she loves fingering your butt hole. Massage is a basic massage then she goes for massaging your balls. A few time I got to play with her tits but she is very sensitive. $50 for massage and extra $40 for HJ.I have been a regular since she was on Amana Street and have always had great service. She is clean and nice and gives a great massage. Never has been short on the time and has in fact gone over when I had a particular problem area. Her breasts are very sensitive especially during her period.

Lkjhgf
09-09-14, 18:49
I have seen Vicky at 5 times in last year. She is independent on Kalakaua a 2 story apt complex. She has a fetish she loves assholes I mean she loves fingering your butt hole. Massage is a basic massage then she goes for massaging your balls. A few time I got to play with her tits but she is very sensitive. $50 for massage and extra $40 for HJ.Any BJ, daty.

Alohashorts
09-09-14, 21:45
If anybody is wondering. Penny from sister massage is a independant older girl mid 40's Chinese. I have seen her a few times in the past. She massage table against window and gives a good massage for $50 with HJ $100 ans CFS $150 total. Nice rack and a hairy Bush. She offers a water and fruit on refridgerator a mango or pappaya. So try her if you want she is a really nice lady. No rushing you get full hour.She definitely gives a good value for the money. Massage is exceptional if you looking in the rub / tug category. Very clean apartment and shower. Personable. Nice legs. It's been a while since I seen her, but after my last two bombs, I might go back just to right the ship.

Member #5092
09-09-14, 22:25
Any BJ, daty.Saw her more then a year ago massage DATY covered BJ FS $200.

OleGuy1
09-09-14, 23:13
For some reason could not reply to Hiboy's entry, but here are some more comments. I usually only PM now as some of my comments have pissed off some of my past favorites. Oh well, here goes again. I don't see.

Vicky very often anymore, looking for fresh meat, but this will probably cause her schedule to fill quickly. Saw her several times at the Amana apt. First time, decent massage and topless HE with play. Second time.

I let her know that I really wanted FS and she let me use her bed instead of the table. No problem with titty sucking, daty, BBBJ, 69 and finally BBFSCIP. She is pretty much good for almost anything but greek. The one thing is, breasts and pussy are tender and she will tell you to be tender. Very sweet lady, no attitude problems. New location is good for parking and being discreet. Wow, I may have talked myself into going back. One other thing-I seem to get along with most as I am ancient and not threatening. 72 and hoping to continue for a few more years. Good hunting. OG.

OleGuy1
09-09-14, 23:17
Sorry, did not post the damages in my earlier report. I always went $1. 5. Please so not spoil her with more. Indies usually are OK with $1. 5, except Kookie, who demands $2 for the whole package. OG.

SquirtLuva69
09-10-14, 00:09
Oh man, absolutely love her hard deep tissue massage. Another 90 minutes today. She has auch a nice rack and buns.

Ernestm
09-10-14, 01:44
If anybody is wondering. Penny from sister massage is a independant older girl mid 40's Chinese. I have seen her a few times in the past. She massage table against window and gives a good massage for $50 with HJ $100 ans CFS $150 total. Nice rack and a hairy Bush. She offers a water and fruit on refridgerator a mango or pappaya. So try her if you want she is a really nice lady. No rushing you get full hour.Are they advertising using another name now?

Ernestm
09-10-14, 01:45
Oh man, absolutely love her hard deep tissue massage. Another 90 minutes today. She has auch a nice rack and buns.Very sweet and service oriented attitude, always makes me feel welcomed!

LocalGigolo69
09-10-14, 03:58
Sorry, did not post the damages in my earlier report. I always went $1. 5. Please so not spoil her with more. Indies usually are OK with $1. 5, except Kookie, who demands $2 for the whole package. OG.I don't know when you saw her last time, but as far as I know, she now only provides what TwoPump808 posted a few minutes before your posts.

OleGuy1
09-10-14, 15:41
I don't know when you saw her last time, but as far as I know, she now only provides what TwoPump808 posted a few minutes before your posts.Last visit was about 10 weeks ago. May be a case of YMMV. OG.

Lualualei808
09-10-14, 20:02
Are they advertising using another name now?In craiglist under sister massage.

Hentai Man
09-11-14, 17:07
Last visit was about 10 weeks ago. May be a case of YMMV. OG.I've been a regular of Vicky for years and she has always refused me everytime I ask her to go bare. She always tells me that she is super careful never to go without protection, so I don't know if your report is completely accurate with regard to her offering you BBFS CIP. Of course its always YMMV, but still, since I've been patronizing her for so many years, I've gotten to know her pretty good. We always have a good time and I can usually make her cum in mish. She doesn't give me BJ anymore, but maybe that's because I only pay her 120 total. She's never complained and that's what I've been giving her for years.

Hentai Man
09-11-14, 17:22

JT.Has anyone had any luck on getting Junko to drop her price? I'd totally be a regular if she was available at 160. I tried to get her at a lower price before, but she kept insisting on 200. She is nice and a good experience, but for 200, I'm going to bang a young hottie at Empire or somewhere else.

AwabiHunter
09-11-14, 22:38
Imagine if she colored your shaft all black or brown what ever color dye she was using. ? Very hard to explain.Yeah man that would be nutz, she was dying her hair blondish so my black Nut Grass would have been blond and the So would derfinaterly be wondering what the heck was going on, imagine explaining that one hahaha, I lost a bet I bet that if UH lost against Oregon I would dye my Nut Grass hahaha.

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
09-11-14, 22:41
I have seen Vicky at 5 times in last year. She is independent on Kalakaua a 2 story apt complex. She has a fetish she loves assholes I mean she loves fingering your butt hole. Massage is a basic massage then she goes for massaging your balls. A few time I got to play with her tits but she is very sensitive. $50 for massage and extra $40 for HJ.Yup I forgot to mention that in my post too, she kept messing with my Brown eye and started to insert finger and I said hold on sister, Homey don't like that shit so she stooped insertion but kept rubbing it and making bthese drooling sucking sounds like she was obsessed with my butthole so yes I believe she has a fetish for this.

Awabi.

Licentious
09-12-14, 13:44
Yeah man that would be nutz, she was dying her hair blondish so my black Nut Grass would have been blond and the So would derfinaterly be wondering what the heck was going on, imagine explaining that one hahaha, I lost a bet I bet that if UH lost against Oregon I would dye my Nut Grass hahaha.

Awabi.You ever catch her when she has a ton of strong perfume on?

SexBozo
09-13-14, 13:00
Just wondering if anyone check out this location any reviews.

DinnerAtTheY
09-13-14, 14:03
As a new poster you need to include additional relevant info that should be included in all reviews. Location, set up. Description (see escort section on L: S: A and most important cost.This girl. Excuse me, woman. Is an exceptional massage provider. She has a great personality, awesome techniques, erotically knowledgeable of your body's reactions. Her pictures are accurate, late 30's; 36 dd-25-38; 5'5"; 110/115 lbs; blonde with the most beautiful blue eyes ever. You start out with a LK and hug, light chat, to make you at ease; foreign accent is real and cool. You move onto a bath ritual together, normally in the shower; plenty of hands on and body-to-body contact; after some serious but sensual groping, we dry off and move to the bedroom. ReBelle works her massage magic and instructs you in in the wisdom of Tantra and how to prolong yourself. She goes through how to extend and helps you to a explosive HE; multiple pops may happen if time permits. If you book a session, go beyond the 1-hour at $$ for the 2-hour session at the discount rate of $$ well worth the extra cost; especially if you have your partner with you. ReBelle is extremely couples friendly. She is the Princess of Tantric Massage here in the islands. Watch for her ads, she does visit most all of the islands. I've seen her three times, twice on Oahu and once on Kauai.

DinnerattheY.

RidingHI
09-13-14, 14:54
Visited with Junko again yesterday.

She is still an amazing woman. Been going to her for over a year now. Clean, beautiful lady with natural DDs and her kitty is super tight. So far, everytime I visit, she treats me very well. More then worth the $200.

I don't understand why someone would want to give less. They are plenty of other providers that aren't worth the $200, you can always visit with them. I have experienced them (read the Hula thread, I don't know why I bothered to go there). That would just be more available time for me with Junko.

You guys notice how busy she is? Before I could easily see her twice a week. Now, hard to get in there once. My schedule changes too much to make an regular appointment with her. But sometimes, I get lucky.

L /9 A /10 S /9. 5 (5 because no table shower).

Treat her like the lady she is. Respect.

SeymourSnatch
09-13-14, 15:28
Ok. Junko is my ATF and has been for years. I am very much a regular of hers. I just wish Junko would turn into an upscale escort. Have a nice condo with kitchen and bed and jacuzzi. Charge $500/ hr. I would pay. She could work less and still make the same amount of money. Already every visit I feel like a king. With all of that she would feel like my queen. I have the total GFE vibe with her already. I don't get grilled as to where I have been because she is my regular, but I do get checked every couple of months for HIV and STD and she knows it. She knows more about my private life then anyone in the AMP / MT scene including fellow mongers.

What I like about her the most is cleanliness of both her place and her. Yes, she is very good looking and has a tight twat, but I like the whole Japanese thing. She does get irritated with some people and tells me about it. But it doesn't affect her service with me. If you want to pay only $160, she will does HJ for that price. Otherwise, you have many other options like you said.

Has anyone had any luck on getting Junko to drop her price? I'd totally be a regular if she was available at 160. I tried to get her at a lower price before, but she kept insisting on 200. She is nice and a good experience, but for 200, I'm going to bang a young hottie at Empire or somewhere else.

Chik0848
09-13-14, 15:46
Just wondering if anyone check out this location any reviews.Where in Waipahu is Massage? Maybe something to check out.

SexBozo
09-13-14, 17:08
Where in Waipahu is Massage? Maybe something to check out.Just scene it on craigslist today.

BoobsMcghee
09-13-14, 18:17
Can someone please provide guidance as to how I can find Kai?

AllNuts
09-13-14, 22:50
Here's a link to Kai http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4662496154.html.

And the ad itself just in case she takes it down.

Sawatdee kah Hawaii, I'm a masseuse from Thailand now working here at Century Center, located just outside of Waikiki. I do Oil massage, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai and Thai Combination I also offer Body Scrub and your choice of massage. If you are looking for a great massage please call me now to set up an appointment today my number is (808) 551-7442, appointments available from 10 am to 10 pm. Free validate parking is available in the building. Massages are $60/ hr and $90/90 min. Body scrub and massage combination is 70 minutes $90 or 100 minutes $120.

Can someone please provide guidance as to how I can find Kai?342821342822.

Udakine
09-14-14, 01:39
This girl. Excuse me, woman. Is an exceptional massage provider. She has a great personality, awesome techniques, erotically knowledgeable of your body's reactions. Her pictures are accurate, late 30's; 36 dd-25-38; 5'5"; 110/115 lbs; blonde with the most beautiful blue eyes ever. You start out with a LK and hug, light chat, to make you at ease; foreign accent is real and cool. You move onto a bath ritual together, normally in the shower; plenty of hands on and body-to-body contact; after some serious but sensual groping, we dry off and move to the bedroom. ReBelle works her massage magic and instructs you in in the wisdom of Tantra and how to prolong yourself. She goes through how to extend and helps you to a explosive HE; multiple pops may happen if time permits. If you book a session, go beyond the 1-hour at $$ for the 2-hour session at the discount rate of $$ well worth the extra cost; especially if you have your partner with you. ReBelle is extremely couples friendly. She is the Princess of Tantric Massage here in the islands. Watch for her ads, she does visit most all of the islands. I've seen her three times, twice on Oahu and once on Kauai.

DinnerattheY.Her 1 hour rate is $$ (200)? I called and was quoted 300. Also, her hips are 38? At 5'5" 110/115 lbs, I would think she would be a bit smaller.

Mahaloz.

VanilBeanLover
09-14-14, 02:58
This girl. Excuse me, woman. Is an exceptional massage provider. She has a great personality, awesome techniques, erotically knowledgeable of your body's reactions. Her pictures are accurate, late 30's; 36 dd-25-38; 5'5"; 110/115 lbs; blonde with the most beautiful blue eyes ever. You start out with a LK and hug, light chat, to make you at ease; foreign accent is real and cool. You move onto a bath ritual together, normally in the shower; plenty of hands on and body-to-body contact; after some serious but sensual groping, we dry off and move to the bedroom. ReBelle works her massage magic and instructs you in in the wisdom of Tantra and how to prolong yourself. She goes through how to extend and helps you to a explosive HE; multiple pops may happen if time permits. If you book a session, go beyond the 1-hour at $$ for the 2-hour session at the discount rate of $$ well worth the extra cost; especially if you have your partner with you. ReBelle is extremely couples friendly. She is the Princess of Tantric Massage here in the islands. Watch for her ads, she does visit most all of the islands. I've seen her three times, twice on Oahu and once on Kauai.

DinnerattheY.So her two hour service is a tantric massage with multiple hand jobs for at least $$$ with no full service or is full service also available?

Blake123
09-14-14, 03:42

She is still an amazing woman. Been going to her for over a year now. Clean, beautiful lady with natural DDs and her kitty is super tight. So far, everytime I visit, she treats me very well. More then worth the $200.

I don't understand why someone would want to give less. They are plenty of other providers that aren't worth the $200, you can always visit with them. I have experienced them (read the Hula thread, I don't know why I bothered to go there). That would just be more available time for me with Junko.

You guys notice how busy she is? Before I could easily see her twice a week. Now, hard to get in there once. My schedule changes too much to make an regular appointment with her. But sometimes, I get lucky.

Treat her like the lady she is. Respect.I've been with her only once. She wouldn't allow me to go deep, but all still worked out ok, judging by the way she responded to me. She was very nice to me and I enjoyed the time with her. I thought I got my money's worth (200).

DinnerAtTheY
09-14-14, 13:26
So her two hour service is a tantric massage with multiple hand jobs for at least $$$ with no full service or is full service also available?She does NOT offer full service; her rates are: 1-hour is $$ two hours $$ couple friendly.

DinnerattheY.

AwabiHunter
09-14-14, 15:29
Has anyone tried this place? Who is the chick in the bottom right pic of the ad? She looks like a hot older cougar with fat plump lips? Anyone got action here? Or legit?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingmagic-touch-massage-45hr/4965471

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
09-14-14, 15:43
Dammit I give up already.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yuka-massageyyyyy-september-specials/4855458

I know I keep saying that but something about this damn chick keeps luring me in, I want to bang her so bad I can't see straight and despite grabbing ass and an occasional Nani touch no panties dropped yet and I been there around 5-6 times already, got her to take her top off and wear sexy laced panties for me which is unreal but she won't give BJ or fuck, what am I doing wrong, has anyone got more?? Pm me is fine or write here.

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
09-14-14, 15:49
Haven't tried her in years. Tried to make apt 6 months ago when she was working out of BW by airport for a short while but something happened to her car and she flaked. When I tried her years ago she was an escort and claims she doesn't do that anymore, she didn't remember me cause I only seen her once, but I'm wondering if any of you Braddahs have gotten more from her recently while getting massaged?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outcall-massage-by-alana/4943801

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
09-14-14, 15:56
Seen her yesterday, she gives an alright massage not to strong but not too weak, nice clean place on Amana street, street parking. She is maybe 40 yo K-Girl with short hair, kinda attractive with nice tits and fat thick booty, was allowed to grab booty and touch nani thru skirt, I asked to bang and she said maybe next time, just got HJ 1. 2 total damage.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4665817383.html

Awabi.

Tacoman808
09-14-14, 15:58
Haven't tried her in years. Tried to make apt 6 months ago when she was working out of BW by airport for a short while but something happened to her car and she flaked. When I tried her years ago she was an escort and claims she doesn't do that anymore, she didn't remember me cause I only seen her once, but I'm wondering if any of you Braddahs have gotten more from her recently while getting massaged?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outcall-massage-by-alana/4943801

Awabi.I tried calling and texting when she was out of Aiea and Waipio (I think? Both of those were a while ago, and both resulted in no responses so I gave up.

Member #5092
09-14-14, 18:07
Has anyone tried this place? Who is the chick in the bottom right pic of the ad? She looks like a hot older cougar with fat plump lips? Anyone got action here? Or legit?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingmagic-touch-massage-45hr/4965471

Awabi.Pix look like donna, got a massage form her when I went to veras place and got the bait and switch. Donna gave a professional massage very relaxing. Draped with a small towel on the flip I asked for happy ending but was politly denied. One and only visit about 3 months ago.

Member #5092
09-14-14, 18:19
Dammit I give up already.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yuka-massageyyyyy-september-specials/4855458

I know I keep saying that but something about this damn chick keeps luring me in, I want to bang her so bad I can't see straight and despite grabbing ass and an occasional Nani touch no panties dropped yet and I been there around 5-6 times already, got her to take her top off and wear sexy laced panties for me which is unreal but she won't give BJ or fuck, what am I doing wrong, has anyone got more?? Pm me is fine or write here.

Awabi.Another bro mentioned a plasitc cover over the massage table making the massage uncomfortable hot. Same for you?

Relax808
09-14-14, 22:34
ReBelle is in the rip off section, proceed with caution. I have no first hand knowledge either way but kala is too hard to come by to chance them, at least for me.

DinnerattheY.

Blake123
09-15-14, 07:53
Today I got a nice Swedish massage from Lina at Pin Thai Massage (Suite 3801 in the CC). More of a relaxation massage, and I enjoyed it. As I got on the table at the beginning, I covered only half my ass with the sheet, and she didn't object. Eventually, the sheet fell down as she continued. Lots of attention to my ass and inner thighs but no ball brushing. Her massage technique got me super hard, but I didn't press it since I had a date with a girl that same night. My first visit with Lina, and I suspect subsequent sessions with her might be more exciting. She is very sweet and worth another try. She is a Thai spinner with a very pretty face and very nice personality. Nice rack, too.

Chubs
09-15-14, 15:15
Where in Waipahu is Massage? Maybe something to check out.The name Massage City is just a business name. I had an appt a couple weeks ago. It threw me off as it's just one therapist.

Place is located in Waipahu, off Moku'ola between Farrington and Waipahu St. Small residence, apt bldg. Good parking. Clean place, inside and out. I'd buy a unit there to have as a sex palace filled with LBFMs (hahaha, silly fantasy). I had an early afternoon appt. For 60 min.

Thai woman, perhaps in her late 40's, realistically much older looking. Really tiny, quite strong. Her voice makes her sound very young. I've been fooled before, so I had to laugh about it. I wasn't looking for or phishing for extras, definitely not opposed. No extras / HE was had by me and I didn't push for it.

Very legit-like: read, filled out and signed a patient info form with personal, as well as medical, information and injury history for her to customize your session. She also presented a paper explaining her purpose for running her own business (money to send home to support her siblings and their families).

Session was very good and relaxing. That's what I wanted and I got it. She takes her time everywhere, that is until she sees the time and it's just a handful of minutes from the hr limit. Then she quickly finishes up. Not sure if this is her plan, but an extra 20 would get me a 90 min appt. Not bad IMHO. She also told me that she is down for 2 hr appt. She stayed dressed the entire time with the massage therapist "batman belt" on as well. "Batman belt" as in she has a towel, the unscented oil / lotion, and whatever else she has on that thing.

1 hr = 50. I dropped a 20% tip for an even 60. I'll repeat when I have the time.

AwabiHunter
09-15-14, 20:53
Pix look like donna, got a massage form her when I went to veras place and got the bait and switch. Donna gave a professional massage very relaxing. Draped with a small towel on the flip I asked for happy ending but was politly denied. One and only visit about 3 months ago.Thanks Braddah 2 pump for saving me kala.

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
09-15-14, 20:54
Another bro mentioned a plasitc cover over the massage table making the massage uncomfortable hot. Same for you?Yes same thing, her massage skills have improved from the beginning however. In the beginning she used to massage on her bed with a shower curtain hahaha.

Bigahi007
09-15-14, 23:31
HowZit Awabi. Damn you posting a lot. Good for your bro. Thanks for all the info all the time. HowZit twopumps. Mahalo to you and all the other senior members for providing great info.

Aloha.

Yes same thing, her massage skills have improved from the beginning however. In the beginning she used to massage on her bed with a shower curtain hahaha.

DinnerAtTheY
09-16-14, 02:07
ReBelle is in the rip off section, proceed with caution. I have no first hand knowledge either way but kala is too hard to come by to chance them, at least for me.Absolutely not! Don't mean to argue. But everyone makes mistakes! Just like you have; ReBelle is a dream; tells you everything up front on the phone! Just pay attention!

As to the my rates listed, WTF; I enter 300 it comes back 2 $$ for an hour; I enter 500 for 2 and it comes back 2 $$. Sex Guide get you crap together PLEASE.

DinnerattheY.

SquirtLuva69
09-16-14, 16:54
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-relaxation-try-it-youll-glad-you-did/4508437

Tried new girl Lucy. 5'5 ish 115-120 . Chinese and speaks pretty good english. Nice soft mm cees. Slender with the the soft middle, soft white skin. About mid 30's.

Great massage, medium pressure, very relaxing and sensual. Looks 8, attituded awesome. Super friendly and very nice.

Only seniors I know pm for details.

LilAbner
09-16-14, 22:06

Treat her like the lady she is. Respect.Yes. She is a great lady at least the last time we met. She agreed to meet me on her day off as she sometimes does. She seemed a little distant but she enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed her. After the short massage we went at it like teenagers. Very intense session. It was so intense that the condom slipped off inside her. I sense it but kept going until she realize it was off. Then I got the full force of her anger. I Tried to apologize. She cooled down but the session ended there about 40 minutes. My bad.

Pineapple50
09-17-14, 14:05
I see Junko on a regular-basis (every-other-week) and she has always provided Great Service. I just saw her this past Monday and her natural "the" tatas are nice, but "gravity" is now an issue with her age because they are looking like sand-filled hanging "socks" and this is why she likes to keep her bra on! She is very busy these day's and you cannot just call last-minute and expect to get an appointment.

JT.

Yes. She is a great lady at least the last time we met. She agreed to meet me on her day off as she sometimes does. She seemed a little distant but she enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed her. After the short massage we went at it like teenagers. Very intense session. It was so intense that the condom slipped off inside her. I sense it but kept going until she realize it was off. Then I got the full force of her anger. I Tried to apologize. She cooled down but the session ended there about 40 minutes. My bad.

Goser
09-17-14, 14:52
Yes. She is a great lady at least the last time we met. She agreed to meet me on her day off as she sometimes does. She seemed a little distant but she enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed her. After the short massage we went at it like teenagers. Very intense session. It was so intense that the condom slipped off inside her. I sense it but kept going until she realize it was off. Then I got the full force of her anger. I Tried to apologize. She cooled down but the session ended there about 40 minutes. My bad.This is probably why she has the reputation of being bipolar. She is afraid of guys who intentionally try to make the condom slip off.

I may need to see her again. I really liked her, but I just didn't like the paranoia. I would like to see how well she has aged since I haven't seen her in a few years. Those natural tatas I miss.

BPittsburg
09-17-14, 21:21
HahaHa. I spoke with Junko before during one of our session about always wearing clothes / bra because I love to see her whole body. I think she is sexy, even her cute little butt. But she said she leaves the bra on because they are sensitive and everyone loves to touch them (especially me).

Personally, I am not a boob man normally, but I absolutely love her boobs just the way they are. SO big and SO soft. I don't think of them like socks, but more like pillows. Especially hanging, they feel so good. I told her not to do implants because natural is so much better. I know that is TEO, but I told her MY opinion.

Too many providers have implants and are hard. Look fake, feel fake (like a Tranny). I don't like those kind of boobs. That's just one reason why Junko is my ATF.

I see Junko on a regular-basis (every-other-week) and she has always provided Great Service. I just saw her this past Monday and her natural "the" tatas are nice, but "gravity" is now an issue with her age because they are looking like sand-filled hanging "socks" and this is why she likes to keep her bra on! She is very busy these day's and you cannot just call last-minute and expect to get an appointment.

JT.

Eric Shin
09-17-14, 23:07
Seen her yesterday, she gives an alright massage not to strong but not too weak, nice clean place on Amana street, street parking. She is maybe 40 yo K-Girl with short hair, kinda attractive with nice tits and fat thick booty, was allowed to grab booty and touch nani thru skirt, I asked to bang and she said maybe next time, just got HJ 1. 2 total damage.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4665817383.html

Awabi.Has anyone recd more then the HJ? Please respond via pm.

RidingHI
09-18-14, 13:23
I have never had any issues with her attitude and still enjoy the great service after hundreds of times of going there.

Curious as to what happened to flip her switch? PM me, if you like.

When I visited her. Her personality switched from pleasant to nasty 10 minutes into the session, and I wasn't past the foreplay stage. And no, I wasn't pushing any personal boundaries at all.

When I said I was leaving, she switched the other way (nice), but was screaming just the same. It had nothing to do with sex, condoms, or being a nice and pleasant gentleman.

To this day, I'm still thinking what the?

Aloha.

Pineapple50
09-18-14, 13:42
I am seeing Junko later today. And I will get her to remove all her clothes!

JT.

When I visited her. Her personality switched from pleasant to nasty 10 minutes into the session, and I wasn't past the foreplay stage. And no, I wasn't pushing any personal boundaries at all.

When I said I was leaving, she switched the other way (nice), but was screaming just the same. It had nothing to do with sex, condoms, or being a nice and pleasant gentleman.

To this day, I'm still thinking what the?

Aloha.

Pau Hana Party
09-18-14, 19:50
This is probably why she has the reputation of being bipolar. She is afraid of guys who intentionally try to make the condom slip off.

I may need to see her again. I really liked her, but I just didn't like the paranoia. I would like to see how well she has aged since I haven't seen her in a few years. Those natural tatas I miss.That's crazy, I had seen junko for many years and CUP every time. Even the very first time. I bet if you were to that a pole, you would fine a very high number of guys came inside that beat up pussy. You were no the first guy that had this happen. I haven't seen her since she moved from university. All because her bipolar attitude. She's been doing her thing a long time now, she knows things like this happens. Just go elsewhere. Plenty of fish. Pau.

China Jimmy
09-18-14, 20:41
Please research bipolar. Nothing needs to be done to "flip a switch. " Since you've literally visited her "hundreds of times," which is undoubtedly a record for anyone, I'm certain you know her better than I do. I haven't even seen my ATF "hundreds of times," and I visit her frequently. If you've read all of her reviews, you'll notice that several reporting members have had this experience.

I visited her based on the positive reviews, and should have read more reports; I would've gone elsewhere. And I paid a full fee as I left, even though she didn't want me to. I was there perhaps 12 minutes total, no BJ, no sex, no nada. Since you've had nothing but a stellar experience "hundreds of times," what I've shared means nothing to you at all. I saw her once. And yes, she asked me several times to return. I haven't and won't.

Later.For what it is worth, based on my experience, I concur with you.

LilAbner
09-18-14, 21:20
That's crazy, I had seen junko for many years and CUP every time. Even the very first time. I bet if you were to that a pole, you would fine a very high number of guys came inside that beat up pussy. You were no the first guy that had this happen. I haven't seen her since she moved from university. All because her bipolar attitude. She's been doing her thing a long time now, she knows things like this happens. Just go elsewhere. Plenty of fish. Pau.Three years I have been seeing her and I can only think of half a dozen time when I BB CIP. If I recall those times she asked me to do it BB and I took her up on it because she wanted to. I never asked because of her bipolar mood. If she's been offering to everyone all those years before Sakura that is a lot of deposits in that beat up pussy. No wonder she always asking that I get tested at the life foundation. Too many mongers doing it BB with her. What needs to be done is to be complying to her needs, don't suck on those sagging boobs, do it DS her favourite position and pay her $$ for her services. And I could get Bb with her tight pussy provided she is inherent nice Junko mood.

Nah. I will just be caution from now on.

Pineapple50
09-18-14, 22:01
Junko is "tripping-out". ! She was giving me the 3rd degree of why so many guy's are talking about her on this site and obviously she reads the reviews! I told her I have Not read any reviews lately. And she asked if I was Pineapple50 ? Like I'm going to answer that question. We have a "snake" in the grass amongst us mongerers! Someone is telling Junko a lot of details and this information has only been discussed via "private messages" with me!

JT.

I am seeing Junko later today. And I will get her to remove all her clothes!

JT.

Bukake King
09-18-14, 23:25
Please research bipolar. Nothing needs to be done to "flip a switch. " Since you've literally visited her "hundreds of times," which is undoubtedly a record for anyone, I'm certain you know her better than I do. I haven't even seen my ATF "hundreds of times," and I visit her frequently. If you've read all of her reviews, you'll notice that several reporting members have had this experience.

I visited her based on the positive reviews, and should have read more reports; I would've gone elsewhere. And I paid a full fee as I left, even though she didn't want me to. I was there perhaps 12 minutes total, no BJ, no sex, no nada. Since you've had nothing but a stellar experience "hundreds of times," what I've shared means nothing to you at all. I saw her once. And yes, she asked me several times to return. I haven't and won't.

Later.To bad about your experience, because we all know that she is a legend and does one of the best services in town. She's still hot, tight body and tightest pussy around. If you could only turn things around and experience the hot legend that she is. I guess I've been fortunate not to have one bad experience at all. Seen her a lot of times to. Maybe not a hundred, but a lot.

Buka.

MuffinStuffer
09-19-14, 01:16
If you treat Junko like a lady and not like a piece of ass she will never do you wrong. Yeah we go there to fuck her, its a fact. Doesn't matter how much you see her, if its your 1st time or 20th time, treat her like you are trying to bed the love of your life and she will be good to you. Its the POA treatment that sets her off. Like I have heard her tell me stories of the way some of you treat her, of course it doesn't surprise me. She isn't mechanical in anything she does, so if you are mechanical and / or / both demanding she will react. Be lovey dove and go with the flow and it will be awesome. If you are looking for a "get on your knees" kind of girl go to mayflower. She drives a luxury suv and lives at a Posh Waikiki Condo, she works for the sex, she loves to fuck. But don't fuck her make love to her. If you aint down with that go to someone else.

HappyRabbit
09-19-14, 03:05

Later.I have seen Jennifer / Junko many times also and have yet to experience her "bipolar" outburst that some have experienced. IMHO Jennifer is not bipolar, even a doctor would not classify her as bipolar. I have a sister who has been diagnosed as bipolar. Bipolar folks have mood swings from extreme elevated levels of happiness to the downswings moods of depression. I have not seen anything like in Jennifer during all the times I have interacted with her both during our sexual sessions and during casual encounters. What we are seeing are typical common mood swings from everyday events. You and I are like that with our SO aren't we? And it is up to you how you react to it. Imagine if you heard someone in your working place talking about your work performance. You would probably react accordingly.

Any monger who seem to feel Jennifer is bipolar fret not. She may be having one of those days that we all sometimes have. That's why I go to see her. I go to forget those everyday pressures to be in the company of one of the best in the business who has an attitude to treat you like you are a special person. It's all in the game. Respect her.

Buster50
09-19-14, 04:30
Junko is "tripping-out". ! She was giving me the 3rd degree of why so many guy's are talking about her on this site and obviously she reads the reviews! I told her I have Not read any reviews lately. And she asked if I was Pineapple50 ? Like I'm going to answer that question. We have a "snake" in the grass amongst us mongerers! Someone is telling Junko a lot of details and this information has only been discussed via "private messages" with me!

JT.I guess now she knows who is Pineapple50. LOL.

Fleshlight
09-19-14, 07:54
If Junko was Bipolar, I think she would have closed her business long time ago. She is definitely cautious with her customers now, as she was before. Whether for reasons of LE, or where else her customers been getting BBFS. She doesn't have a young body anymore like how she used to, compared to how the providers do at Empire. So she has to rely on her awesome service to make us Mongers come back. That's why she's always so busy. Her service is the best. IMHO.

Flesh.

AwabiHunter
09-19-14, 19:32
Braddahs,

There is so much information about her on this thread and elsewhere, everybody who knows already knows and those who don't there is plenty info here to review, I say enough already about Junko, where are here to help each other out and gather and share info on new providers or inform bad experiences etc. I can't possible see anyone adding any needed info about Junko that doesn't already exist. Like I said with all due respect to her loyal follwers but that is MHO.

Awabi.

Alohashorts
09-19-14, 19:46
Junko should have her own thread.

Bigahi007
09-19-14, 20:01
Braddahs,

There is so much information about her on this thread and elsewhere, everybody who knows already knows and those who don't there is plenty info here to review, I say enough already about Junko, where are here to help each other out and gather and share info on new providers or inform bad experiences etc. I can't possible see anyone adding any needed info about Junko that doesn't already exist. Like I said with all due respect to her loyal follwers but that is MHO.

Awabi.I agree Awabi! Enough is enough. All that like her service, right on for you. Those that don't care for her service, we are all entitled to our opinion. That is the American way! I choose to spend my money elsewhere.

No offense Jennifer! Just our opinion. We are all entitle to our own YMMV too!

Pau.

SquirtLuva69
09-19-14, 21:20
I agree Awabi! Enough is enough. All that like her service, right on for you. Those that don't care for her service, we are all entitled to our opinion. That is the American way! I choose to spend my money elsewhere.

No offense Jennifer! Just our opinion. We are all entitle to our own YMMV too!

Pau.Yes enough. Bi-polar or moody. Whatever. Just either do her or not. Choose to see her or choose to stay away. Eeeeeenough.

Da One
09-19-14, 22:34
Braddahs,

Awabi.Some guys are just facinated by her and find it irresistible to keep talking about her.

BP808
09-20-14, 15:40
Is back until Wed.

Visited this morning. Her massage skills has improved since my last visit (and she does a great hard pressure massage). Before the deed, great massage back and front. After the deed, she gave me another great massage and even does foot massage / scrub with hot towel.

FS is on the table (literally and figuratively) - Hahaha.

You can check her ratings by searching for Pinay or Pacific Palisades. A /10, S /10.

P.S. She is a squirter.

SeymourSnatch
09-20-14, 15:45
For those of us who have visited Junko, you might recognize these, just in a different flavor. Hahaha Boobs are the same, right?

One big difference is that Miya is younger then Junko, but judging by the boobs, you wouldn't know it.

Some guys are just facinated by her and find it irresistible to keep talking about her.

Eric Shin
09-20-14, 16:28
Some guys are just facinated by her and find it irresistible to keep talking about her.Ah. Sorry but junko isn't a massage therapist, therefore posts should go on the AMP thread?

Bigahi007
09-20-14, 18:15
Ah. Sorry but junko isn't a massage therapist, therefore posts should go on the AMP thread?Jennifer is a MT first and a provider IF she likes you. IMO AMP tries to provide massage (most are weak massage) and other services. Most AMP's offer just a so so massage at best. Kison is the exception where Paula and yoko provide exceptional MT services and excel at both massage and other services. Just my opinion and understanding.

Have a good day.

SexBozo
09-20-14, 19:17
Is back until Wed.

Visited this morning. Her massage skills has improved since my last visit (and she does a great hard pressure massage). Before the deed, great massage back and front. After the deed, she gave me another great massage and even does foot massage / scrub with hot towel.

FS is on the table (literally and figuratively) - Hahaha.

You can check her ratings by searching for Pinay or Pacific Palisades. A /10, S /10.

P.S. She is a squirter.Just scene her. She, s here only a week at a time for me she doing to many massage, s. Was better service and not rushed plus now you have to park on the street. Always see neighbors looking. FS is just plain nothing like other providers they do more plus 2 pops most of the time. That's just me.

Eric Shin
09-20-14, 20:26
Jennifer is a MT first and a provider IF she likes you. IMO AMP tries to provide massage (most are weak massage) and other services. Most AMP's offer just a so so massage at best. Kison is the exception where Paula and yoko provide exceptional MT services and excel at both massage and other services. Just my opinion and understanding.

Have a good day.I think the state licensing board might have a different view, especially if she calls what she does massage. Jmho.

Asstro
09-21-14, 15:25
Some guys are just facinated by her and find it irresistible to keep talking about her.Could not resist. Hanazono, Junko, Jennifer? Just call her Yoon if you want to see manic bipolarity.

HawaiianBoy
09-22-14, 01:32
Went to see her. Average Thai girl looks. Nothing special. She said she's 29, but looks more like 39. No HE, just a plain massage. The only girl worth seeing at Hi Ran is Pinky in my opinion.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4679529102.html

Lonely Smiles
09-22-14, 04:19
I'm up to speed on standard AMP etiquette in Honolulu. However, I've never gone to a legit massage and the idea of an 1 hour massage after a long work week sounds awesome.

So what are the standards for a good massage? If the masseuse charges $60 or $70 as the base rate, what is an acceptable tip?

Blake123
09-22-14, 04:37
I'm up to speed on standard AMP etiquette in Honolulu. However, I've never gone to a legit massage and the idea of an 1 hour massage after a long work week sounds awesome.

So what are the standards for a good massage? If the masseuse charges $60 or $70 as the base rate, what is an acceptable tip?At least 10--minimum for a good massage. I normally tip 20 for a very good legit massage. If you score with a HJ at the end of the massage, 40-50 should be ok, depending on the girl.

Magnod
09-22-14, 04:42
At least 10--minimum for a good massage. I normally tip 20 for a very good legit massage.Same for me. Just massage, 10 for decent / good massage and 20 for outstanding.

LilAbner
09-22-14, 07:20
Could not resist. Hanazono, Junko, Jennifer? Just call her Yoon if you want to see manic bipolarity.Let me see. First there is Junko, then then there is Jenniffer and now there is Yoon in the picture.

Was it Junko for the older customers and Jenniffer for newer customers? Is Yoon the original Hanazono and then the bipolar 50+ why. O Junko and 40+ year old Jennifer appeared. From the forum reports she is Korean raised in Japan. Is she a therapist or an masseuse? Who am I really seeing?

In the past three years I have be seeing Junko / Jeniffer / Yoon about 55 times not hundreds of times as some have. Many good sessions escpecially after the bipolar episodes. It's like makeup sex on the next visit after seeing her. It can be intense and just about anything goes.

One of the things I found about her she seems to rate us. Because she has so many regulars also keeps track of us so she knows if we've been to her only or to many other places. Since I am a litte thick she compares me to * but I am not as big as * So many conversations have been about the customers size, likes and dislikes. Theres' those who only want HJ and some who takes too long. Many have bad hygene. Then there are those who she really like (like me) but I am not good enuf to be a BF although I bring her sexy under clothing and we have gone drinking. It is all in her cell phone, even monger's texts messages. Who can I trust?

LilAbner
09-22-14, 07:50
Could not resist. Hanazono, Junko, Jennifer? Just call her Yoon if you want to see manic bipolarity.Let me see. First there is Junko, then then there is Jenniffer and now there is Yoon in the picture.

Was it Junko for the older customers and Jenniffer for newer customers? Is Yoon the original Hanazono and then the bipolar 50+ why. O Junko and 40+ year old Jennifer appeared. From the forum reports she is Korean raised in Japan. Is she a therapist or an masseuse? Who am I really seeing?

In the past three years I have be seeing Junko / Jeniffer / Yoon about 55 times not hundreds of times as some have. Many good sessions escpecially after the bipolar episodes. It's like makeup sex on the next visit after seeing her. It can be intense and just about anything goes.

One of the things I found about her she seems to rate us. Because she has so many regulars also keeps track of us so she knows if we've been to her only or to many other places. Since I am a litte thick she compares me to * but I am not as big as * So many conversations have been about the customers size, likes and dislikes. Theres' those who only want HJ and some who takes too long. Many have bad hygene. Then there are those who she really like (like me) but I am not good enuf to be a BF although I bring her sexy under clothing and we have gone drinking. It is all in her cell phone, even monger's texts messages. Who can I trust?

LilAbner
09-22-14, 11:13
Went to see her. Average Thai girl looks. Nothing special. She said she's 29, but looks more like 39. No HE, just a plain massage. The only girl worth seeing at Hi Ran is Pinky in my opinion.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4679529102.htmlLet me see. First there is Junko, then then there is Jenniffer and now there is Yoon in the picture.

One of the things I found about her she seems to rate us. Because she has so many regulars also keeps track of us so she knows if we've been to her only or to many other places. Since I am a litte thick she compares me to * but I am not as big as * So many conversations have been about the customers size, likes and dislikes. Theres' those who only want HJ and some who takes too long. Many have bad hygene. Then there are those who she really like (like me) but I am not good enuf to be a BF although I bring her sexy under clothing and we have gone drinking. It is all in her cell phone, even monger's texts messages. Why does she always text to us. Who can I trust?

LilAbner
09-22-14, 13:25
Let me see. First there is Junko, then then there is Jenniffer and now there is Yoon in the picture.

Was it Junko for the older customers and Jenniffer for newer customers? Is Yoon the original Hanazono and then the bipolar 50+ why. O Junko and 40+ year old Jennifer appeared. From the forum reports she is Korean raised in Japan. Is she a therapist or an masseuse? Who am u seeing Who can I trust?Three posts if the same. My bad. Or was there one for each of the three personalitues.

OleGuy1
09-22-14, 16:37
Just a note on my experience last week. I had seen Cherry 4 or 5 times in the past, last about 5-6 months ago. Always had a pleasant time. Shower, undress her, play / suck titties. Daty, BBBJ, 69 and finish with HJ. She never would cooperate to FS, but was fun anyway. Took my shower and asked her to get comfortable. Only thing she would do was drop her top and then no touching or play allowed. Would not go any further than offering a HJ. Said she didn't do anything more anymore. Told her thanks for the shower, gave her 20 for that, dressed and left. Too bad. She used to be cute, fun lady. OG.

Tiredguy
09-22-14, 17:23
I did a 90 min session. Tiny woman with good technique (massage-wise). No HE. Bummed. Had to go to Empire afterwards.

And the ad itself just in case she takes it down.

Sawatdee kah Hawaii, I'm a masseuse from Thailand now working here at Century Center, located just outside of Waikiki. I do Oil massage, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai and Thai Combination I also offer Body Scrub and your choice of massage. If you are looking for a great massage please call me now to set up an appointment today my number is (808) 551-7442, appointments available from 10 am to 10 pm. Free validate parking is available in the building. Massages are $60/ hr a.

Macko69
09-22-14, 20:34
Could not resist. Hanazono, Junko, Jennifer? Just call her Yoon if you want to see manic bipolarity.Why would it upset her if someone calls her Yoon?

John Ross
09-22-14, 23:29
Why would it upset her if someone calls her Yoon?Because that is part of her real name.

Talapia
09-23-14, 00:12
Hey fellas. So what's up with this Jessie girl? I've read that she has no play whatsoever but man, not even a little?! She's my type for sure! Last time I went she brushed the boys a little. Makes me think something can be had?

LilAbner
09-23-14, 00:36
Because that is part of her real name.In our hobby where we all including the working girls hide our true identity with aliases we become a bit exposed or vulnerable if someone knows our real name. That is what makes this hobby like a cat and mouse game. I can be someone that is more exciting that who I am normally like. Lucky I no give her my real name. Since she already tracking us and like someone said she knows a lot about us already so maybe we can be set up. Lets just keep it all private. I don't want to be caught with my pants down. Lmao.

Da One
09-23-14, 01:59
Junko should have her own thread.Not sure if it's going to make a difference here, but someone please start one already.

Spyda
09-23-14, 03:05
Not sure if it's going to make a difference here, but someone please start one already.And watch her get pissed off with it.

Hentai Man
09-23-14, 15:22
Just a note on my experience last week. I had seen Cherry 4 or 5 times in the past, last about 5-6 months ago. Always had a pleasant time. Shower, undress her, play / suck titties. Daty, BBBJ, 69 and finish with HJ. She never would cooperate to FS, but was fun anyway. Took my shower and asked her to get comfortable. Only thing she would do was drop her top and then no touching or play allowed. Would not go any further than offering a HJ. Said she didn't do anything more anymore. Told her thanks for the shower, gave her 20 for that, dressed and left. Too bad. She used to be cute, fun lady. OG.I've never seen Cherry, but I had a similar experience with Vicky. Used to have full play and I could usually make her cum in mish (CFS). Seen her many times. Then recently, similar thing as you with Cherry. She did just took off her top, let me suck her boobs, but no touching around the kitty. Quoted me an outrageous price for FS (knowing I would turn her down) and basically said that all she wants to do with customers now is HJ. I think she is burned out by the business. She seems really disinterested. After the HJ, she just let me lay there for about 5 minutes. Never came back to offer a towel or anything. I just had to take care of myself. She just went back to her computer. It was weird. Like she is totally disconnected. Really different from the passionate lady I used to know. Since I figured I was never coming back again, I left her a decent tip, about 20 more than she deserved. It was a "thank you" for the many years of good service. I wonder if something else is going on with these ladies? Anyways, I would not recommend Vicky anymore. Too many other younger and better fish out there. If she doesn't want to be in the business (which her attitude is showing) don't be a customer. Give her the message that maybe it's time for her to quit and move on.

Cosmic Kid
09-23-14, 19:11
And watch her get pissed off with it.Exactly why it would be good fun for start one thread on her! No going effect me anyway since I not one of her customers. Maybe some laughs and interesting drama though!

Lkjhgf
09-23-14, 20:21
Just a note on my experience last week. I had seen Cherry 4 or 5 times in the past, last about 5-6 months ago. Always had a pleasant time. Shower, undress her, play / suck titties. Daty, BBBJ, 69 and finish with HJ. She never would cooperate to FS, but was fun anyway. Took my shower and asked her to get comfortable. Only thing she would do was drop her top and then no touching or play allowed. Would not go any further than offering a HJ. Said she didn't do anything more anymore. Told her thanks for the shower, gave her 20 for that, dressed and left. Too bad. She used to be cute, fun lady. OG.Shit, I would have just walked, well you good guy lefted.

Hope all you guts all follow ole guy 1.

Lkjhgf
09-23-14, 20:22
Shit, I would have just walked, well you good guy lefted.

Hope all you guts all follow ole guy 1.Lefted her 20.

NotNow2
09-23-14, 22:52
Ice been too many places but Nicky gives the best massage world class. She is one talented lady. She's in the CC if you're interested pm me for her number.

P. Fun.Hey Do you know where she's working now? I'd like to try her out. Heard she has really advanced her skills these days. Want to see for myself. Hot Viet girl.

Lkjhgf
09-23-14, 23:21
Lefted her 20.She got boy friend some times hangs out side the building.

Some times watching me inter the building.

Got a smile too.

NotNow2
09-24-14, 03:26
She got boy friend some times hangs out side the building.

Some times watching me inter the building.

Got a smile too.You sure he doesn't work there?

Looking to find out if she has advanced to BBBJ and letting you play with her more? Anyone know?

LocalGigolo69
09-24-14, 12:13
I've never seen Cherry, but I had a similar experience with Vicky. Used to have full play and I could usually make her cum in mish (CFS). Seen her many times. Then recently, similar thing as you with Cherry. She did just took off her top, let me suck her boobs, but no touching around the kitty. Quoted me an outrageous price for FS (knowing I would turn her down) and basically said that all she wants to do with customers now is HJ. I think she is burned out by the business. She seems really disinterested. After the HJ, she just let me lay there for about 5 minutes. Never came back to offer a towel or anything. I just had to take care of myself. She just went back to her computer. It was weird. Like she is totally disconnected. Really different from the passionate lady I used to know. Since I figured I was never coming back again, I left her a decent tip, about 20 more than she deserved. It was a "thank you" for the many years of good service. I wonder if something else is going on with these ladies? Anyways, I would not recommend Vicky anymore. Too many other younger and better fish out there. If she doesn't want to be in the business (which her attitude is showing) don't be a customer. Give her the message that maybe it's time for her to quit and move on.How much was the "outrageous price"?

Pineapple50
09-24-14, 13:35
I saw my girl Junko yesterday and like always a Great Massage with Sensual Happy Ending. ! She is all shook-up about all the talk on this forum about her; she asked about what is bi-polar? I told her to relax and just treat everyone nice. ; he is getting very paranoid!

JT.

NotNow2
09-24-14, 18:41
Found her on craigslist, just wondering if she gives HE or legit. Judging by the price, I hope there's a HE!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4629575802.htmlWill do HE for sure. Has great boobs and will use them on you as well. Come in enough times and Bikini massage and BBBJ is available.

SeymourSnatch
09-24-14, 19:11
Did she ask if you were P50 again? Hahaha.

I saw my girl Junko yesterday and like always a Great Massage with Sensual Happy Ending. ! She is all shook-up about all the talk on this forum about her; she asked about what is bi-polar? I told her to relax and just treat everyone nice. ; he is getting very paranoid!

JT.

LilAbner
09-24-14, 23:04
Did she ask if you were P50 again? Hahaha.If Junko showed up maybe yes. She doesn't forget. If Jennifer or Yoon maybe not. Who gives better service.

Buster50
09-24-14, 23:04
Did she ask if you were P50 again? Hahaha.Time to make Junko / Jennifer her own thread. Tired of the same ole stuff.

Vino1111
09-25-14, 00:40
If you're hard, she'll pretty much automatically relieve you. Cool chica. No need for an "A game," for those that are curious.

Aloha.Can you tell me contact number?

Also damage?

Mahalo!!

Spyda
09-25-14, 02:12
If Junko showed up maybe yes. She doesn't forget. If Jennifer or Yoon maybe not. Who gives better service.So wait. It was mentioned that she should have her own thread. Shouldn't that be 2 new threads? LMAO.

MaukaSide88
09-25-14, 03:17
How much was the "outrageous price"?Vicky charges $$ for FS. Hentaiman description of her service is fair. I went to Vicky many times, and although after the HE, she does go to her comp, with me she was very friendly and the experience was very nice. I would definitely recommend her for a standard massage which is normal price at approximately $.

KillingAngel
09-25-14, 05:19
Wow I've been reading all the reports on how Coco was so awesome so I decided to give her a try. I go there and first thing she does is start rubbing my ass which is nice. She is Chinese and very hard to understand and throughout the massage she was really silent.

What I didn't like was how little she was doing from the start. I must be spoiled by other MTs since those girls actually know how to massage. Seriously it wasn't a massage at all, just some light touching on the butt. I could feel her attitude was that she wanted to do the least and get it over with as soon as possible. My suspicions were confirmed when she asked me, "how fast can you cum?" while massaging me. She didn't even massage any other body parts until I asked her to do it. Even then she was like: "I mostly massage guy's butts and that's all. " When I asked her to take off the top, she asked, "Are you going to tip me?" LOL and I gave her the standard $ for massage +HJ which was not even worth that IMO. I have never experienced an MT doing that little work. Wow. Most other MT's have been friendly and professional towards me giving an actual decent full body massage so I can't complain.

But really mongers? I do blame her, but also the reports led me to trying her. These reports are supposed to give an accurate depiction of the girl, but her services have been really off from all the reviews I've read. I know YMMW but this was way off from what I've read. Either that or she's bipolar. I don't think I will be trying new girls. I'll just stick to the ones I know are good.

AmpAddict808
09-25-14, 11:19
I've never seen Cherry, but I had a similar experience with Vicky. Used to have full play and I could usually make her cum in mish (CFS). Seen her many times. Then recently, similar thing as you with Cherry. She did just took off her top, let me suck her boobs, but no touching around the kitty. Quoted me an outrageous price for FS (knowing I would turn her down) and basically said that all she wants to do with customers now is HJ. I think she is burned out by the business. She seems really disinterested. After the HJ, she just let me lay there for about 5 minutes. Never came back to offer a towel or anything. I just had to take care of myself. She just went back to her computer. It was weird. Like she is totally disconnected. Really different from the passionate lady I used to know. Since I figured I was never coming back again, I left her a decent tip, about 20 more than she deserved. It was a "thank you" for the many years of good service. I wonder if something else is going on with these ladies? Anyways, I would not recommend Vicky anymore. Too many other younger and better fish out there. If she doesn't want to be in the business (which her attitude is showing) don't be a customer. Give her the message that maybe it's time for her to quit and move on.Possibly they both have an SO now? I don't know these two providers but if I did know them well I'd be happy for them.

Kim Chee Kane
09-25-14, 15:00
Sup Fellas,

See attached pic. Did anyone have the opportunity to see her yet? Definitely easy on the eyes IF its really her. Any intel?

May have to dive in.

Late.

-

Update : Pin Thai @ CC. Never been there but gonna check it out.

HawaiiGuy23
09-25-14, 15:01
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4684191730.html

Damage was previously reported (not my report). Standard rate plus tip is good.Don't know nothing about this chick but just wanted to point out that the top left pic is not her. I think that girl used to be a victorias secret model. Some kind of asian hawaiian mix.

NotNow2
09-25-14, 15:54
Wow I've been reading all the reports on how Coco was so awesome so I decided to give her a try. I go there and first thing she does is start rubbing my ass which is nice. She is Chinese and very hard to understand and throughout the massage she was really silent.

What I didn't like was how little she was doing from the start. I must be spoiled by other MTs since those girls actually know how to massage. Seriously it wasn't a massage at all, just some light touching on the butt. I could feel her attitude was that she wanted to do the least and get it over with as soon as possible. My suspicions were confirmed when she asked me, "how fast can you cum?" while massaging me. She didn't even massage any other body parts until I asked her to do it. Even then she was like: "I mostly massage guy's butts and that's all. " When I asked her to take off the top, she asked, "Are you going to tip me?" LOL and I gave her the standard $ for massage +HJ which was not even worth that IMO. I have never experienced an MT doing that little work. Wow. Most other MT's have been friendly and professional towards me giving an actual decent full body massage so I can't complain.

But really mongers? I do blame her, but also the reports led me to trying her. These reports are supposed to give an accurate depiction of the girl, but her services have been really off from all the reviews I've read. I know YMMW but this was way off from what I've read. Either that or she's bipolar. I don't think I will be trying new girls. I'll just stick to the ones I know are good.I agree with you; Strictly Butt and HJ.

S Hunter
09-25-14, 16:27
Don't know nothing about this chick but just wanted to point out that the top left pic is not her. I think that girl used to be a victorias secret model. Some kind of asian hawaiian mix.When I was younger, dated a girl that looks so much like miss top left. She made heads turn everywhere we went because her body was as hot as her face. She was super nice and we really hit it off. But wasn't meant to be. She was coming off a bad break up and I was her rebound play thing for a few months. Not complaining. Think back fondly once in a while.

IRock2701
09-25-14, 23:41
Totally legit. But massage was decent. No HE.

Sup Fellas,

See attached pic. Did anyone have the opportunity to see her yet? Definitely easy on the eyes IF its really her. Any intel?

May have to dive in.

Late.

-

Update : Pin Thai @ CC. Never been there but gonna check it out.

KillingAngel
09-26-14, 00:50
Don't know nothing about this chick but just wanted to point out that the top left pic is not her. I think that girl used to be a victorias secret model. Some kind of asian hawaiian mix.Her name is Jarah Mariano. You're welcome and enjoy your fap session.

But nah really she has that bomb ass hot local girl look. Big boobs for Asian too.

KillingAngel
09-26-14, 01:06
Ok now I'm getting excited about this Scarlett.

I've searched the forum, but found no reviews.

Does anyone have a detailed report on her service and damage?

She looks like she's in her 20's which is rare for an MT. They are usually at least 40. She must be paying her way through college LOL.

Here's her ad:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4684191730.html

Cosmic Kid
09-26-14, 14:05
So wait. It was mentioned that she should have her own thread. Shouldn't that be 2 new threads? LMAO.Actually, I'm counting three threads. Plus, to be fair, we need to allow any other possible alternate schizo personalities of hers to chime in so they can each have their personal threads as well.

Bigahi007
09-26-14, 14:10

She looks like she's in her 20's which is rare for an MT. They are usually at least 40. She must be paying her way through college LOL.

Here's her ad:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4684191730.htmlAloha KA.

I called that number about 1 month ago and set up an appointment. The name on the door was angel massage or something like that. A heavy set Chinese gal did my massage and then she was using the phone and a 40 ish Chinese woman came in to also massage me. The jog gals pressure was ok and the small lady's pressure was weak. They were both nice and looks like yet ha other rooms they rent as a few more gals came in to hep other customers. There was HE offered. The problem I had wa there was 3 tables in the small room and only separated by curtains.

I went once and never looked back. Again this was my experience with that phone number on the ad you posted and that was my experience about 1 month or so ago. I hope that helps.

Good luck and safe mongering.

Aloha.

Ahi.

Drummer56
09-26-14, 23:24
Hey fellow Mongers.

I am hoping for some referrals on some cute Asian outcall providers who'll provide everything from HE to FS.

I am stuck, unable to drive to my favorite hotspots due to a ruptured Achilles, wearing a cast for 8 weeks!

Hit me up. Thanks in Advance.

KillingAngel
09-27-14, 00:36
Aloha KA.

I called that number about 1 month ago and set up an appointment. The name on the door was angel massage or something like that. A heavy set Chinese gal did my massage and then she was using the phone and a 40 ish Chinese woman came in to also massage me. The jog gals pressure was ok and the small lady's pressure was weak. They were both nice and looks like yet ha other rooms they rent as a few more gals came in to hep other customers. There was HE offered. The problem I had wa there was 3 tables in the small room and only separated by curtains.

I went once and never looked back. Again this was my experience with that phone number on the ad you posted and that was my experience about 1 month or so ago. I hope that helps.

Good luck and safe mongering.

Aloha.

Ahi.Thanks for the heads up brah. Wow no shame these old ladies with the catfish using younger pics. I guess what they say is right, if it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Rgreen
09-27-14, 06:30
Saw Rebelle last month:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discover-tantra-with-gorgeous-rebelle-from-sweden-visiting-big-island-39/4984302

Gorgeous blond with ice blue eyes. She looks very much like a european Cameron Diaz. She doesn't show her face on her ads, but her pics are real and I was blown away when I saw her. Her looks rate a 9-10.

She currently lives on neighbor island but occasionally visits Oahu. Her sessions are tantric with sensual touch; she'll take you to the brink a few times, slow it down, then leave you satisfied. She is a natural teacher and a great storyteller. Like for instance, she told me stories about ancient warrior women called "white tigers" who milked their men for sperm. Showed me different techniques and I definitely learned some new tricks.

Long after, I kept on dreaming of those ice blue eyes. She offers couples sessions; I haven't tried that yet. $$ for 2 hours; less for shorter time. It was worth the premium price.

If you like a good sensual touch massage from a beautiful intelligent erotic artist, don't miss her when she's in town.

Coffee Bean
09-27-14, 14:49

Here's her ad:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4684191730.htmlShe's 19. Pretty cool chick. Huge tits. Decent massage, HE.

Rgreen
09-27-14, 16:08
Saw Rebelle last month:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discover-tantra-with-gorgeous-rebelle-from-sweden-visiting-big-island-39/4984302

Gorgeous blond with ice blue eyes. She looks very much like a european Cameron Diaz. She doesn't show her face on her ads, but her pics are real and I was blown away when I saw her. Her looks rate a 9-10.

She currently lives on neighbor island but occasionally visits Oahu. Her sessions are tantric with sensual touch; she'll take you to the brink a few times, slow it down, then leave you satisfied. She is a natural teacher and a great storyteller....

Long after, I kept on dreaming of those ice blue eyes. She offers couples sessions; I haven't tried that yet. $$ for 2 hours; less for shorter time. It was worth the premium price.

If you like a good sensual touch massage from a beautiful intelligent erotic artist, don't miss her when she's in town.Correction: $$$ for 1 hour.

DiscreteMe
09-27-14, 17:45
She's 19. Pretty cool chick. Huge tits. Decent massage, HE.Damn, what's the damage for the HE? I'm definitely interested after seeing that ad!

Hornysamowen
09-27-14, 18:46
Saw Rebelle last month:

She currently lives on neighbor island but occasionally visits Oahu. Her sessions are tantric with sensual touch; she'll take you to the brink a few times, slow it down, then leave you satisfied. She is a natural teacher and a great storyteller. Like for instance, she told me stories about ancient warrior women called "white tigers" who milked their men for sperm. Showed me different techniques and I definitely learned some new tricks.

If you like a good sensual touch massage from a beautiful intelligent erotic artist, don't miss her when she's in town.For $$$ an hour did you get to at least poke squid. I would not be satisfied with her telling me a story, I would want her to demonstrate on me on how the milking was done with her nani, LOL.

Sports Night
09-27-14, 19:06
Saw Rebelle last month:

If you like a good sensual touch massage from a beautiful intelligent erotic artist, don't miss her when she's in town.It seems their have been three reviews on this lady, all from newbies with 1-3 posts. This should be a warning sign to mongers. Confirmation from a reputable senior member should be posted before considering this provider. Pass for now, enough confirmed ladies are available for better pricing.

Redneck 1
09-27-14, 19:22
If I notice an advertising "provider" whose only favorable reviews are the first posts of the names under which the reviews were posted, and none have ever posted reviews of any other women, a red warning light starts flashing in my mind, LOL.

AlwaysFishing
09-27-14, 20:14

But really mongers? I do blame her, but also the reports led me to trying her. These reports are supposed to give an accurate depiction of the girl, but her services have been really off from all the reviews I've read. I know YMMW but this was way off from what I've read. Either that or she's bipolar. I don't think I will be trying new girls. I'll just stick to the ones I know are good.Went to her couple nights ago. Took self shower, then laid on the table. No massage at all. Just a ass crack and junior massage. On flip same thing. What waste of tome. Before at least she gave a decent massage, but not.

Now. Then HE. She took off clothes but no touching. Showered, paid $ and left.

Don't know if I will repeat again.

Hornysamowen
09-27-14, 23:01
If I notice an advertising "provider" whose only favorable reviews are the first posts of the names under which the reviews were posted, and none have ever posted reviews of any other women, a red warning light starts flashing in my mind, LOL.True that brother, I noticed that too. Seasoned veterans are not going to get fooled so easly. They are so easy to weed out, LOL.

Uki Eater
09-28-14, 00:20
It seems their have been three reviews on this lady, all from newbies with 1-3 posts. This should be a warning sign to mongers. Confirmation from a reputable senior member should be posted before considering this provider. Pass for now, enough confirmed ladies are available for better pricing.They should post in the Escort Thread already.

BoxCutter
09-28-14, 14:05

Here's her ad:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4684191730.htmlDon't get too excited. Tried her awhile ago, she looks better in the pics. As she was massaging me, she felt really sticky as if she didn't take a shower or something. Made the massage uncomfortable. Massage was below average for me. HE is on the table and she.

Did take off her top but it was like too easy which takes away from the thrill. Cool chick, easy to talk to but I don't think I would repeat.

BoxCutter
09-28-14, 14:16
Sup Fellas,

May have to dive in.

Late.

-

Update : Pin Thai @ CC. Never been there but gonna check it out.Easy on the eyes yes, but average massage with no HE (for me anyways). Very quiet during the session like she was keeping her distance. One of those first impressions where you feel it probably won't go anywhere. I will save my money and will not repeat.

BoxCutter
09-28-14, 14:29

But really mongers? I do blame her, but also the reports led me to trying her. These reports are supposed to give an accurate depiction of the girl, but her services have been really off from all the reviews I've read. I know YMMW but this was way off from what I've read. Either that or she's bipolar. I don't think I will be trying new girls. I'll just stick to the ones I know are good.I too went to see Coco because of all the positive reports but left disappointed. No massage skills at all and I was expecting cuter. When she took off her clothes she said "I only do this for you" yeah right. She did have a nice looking nani and her butt massage was.

Pretty sensual but that was the highlight right there. I couldn't enjoy her HJ, kinda seemed like she didn't know what she was doing. Paid 120 and left.

Coffee Bean
09-28-14, 18:01
60 plus 60. Some have given her outrageous amounts for the same thing, but she'll accept the standard fare and tip.I left same. $120.

DiscreteMe
09-28-14, 18:07
I left same. $120.Broke down yesterday and went to see them. Made the mistake of waiting til it was almost 10, so the only real downside was I didn't get one of the younger ladies, but that was fine. It was actually my first time going somewhere for an actual massage, and I have to say, it felt great. Really relaxing atmosphere (I was the only one in there), and the massage was good, too. After almost an hour, flipped over and got mine, and it, too, was great. Was quoted $50 for the massage, but still ended up giving $120.

If I'm ever in the mood for another massage I'll definitely think about going there again.

Rgreen
09-29-14, 05:57
It seems their have been three reviews on this lady, all from newbies with 1-3 posts. This should be a warning sign to mongers. Confirmation from a reputable senior member should be posted before considering this provider. Pass for now, enough confirmed ladies are available for better pricing.I know it was my first post, so it's hard to trust, but got to start somewhere! I'd be happy to answer any Q's.

True, rebelle has no reviews from senior mongers, so one of you should TOFTT. She's not cheap (for 1 hr) but you get a very memorable experience from a hot euro blonde. Did I mention she looks like Cameron Diaz.

She comes to oahu from neighbor island every few months, stays in upscale Waikiki hotel. She's here tomorrow (9/29) for a few days. If you see her, treat her well, and post a review.

Rgreen.

KillingAngel
09-30-14, 00:43
Don't get too excited. Tried her awhile ago, she looks better in the pics. As she was massaging me, she felt really sticky as if she didn't take a shower or something. Made the massage uncomfortable. Massage was below average for me. HE is on the table and she.

Did take off her top but it was like too easy which takes away from the thrill. Cool chick, easy to talk to but I don't think I would repeat.LOL maybe she forgot to wash her hands after giving another guy a HE hence the sticky feeling.

SexBozo
09-30-14, 10:19
Just wondering any reviews on this provider on CR massage by Jean in town.

Ernestm
09-30-14, 12:20
Just wondering any reviews on this provider on CR massage by Jean in town.She has been reviewed thoroughly in this thread.

BoobsMcghee
09-30-14, 14:58
Any mongers try this one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-by-bee/4575245

Any report on her sevices is greatly apprciated.

Chevy427
09-30-14, 16:42
Any mongers try this one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-by-bee/4575245

Any report on her sevices is greatly apprciated.Visited her few times when kay still at 3203, all legit & no hint of play. Massage skill is ok.

She's currently back to Kay's place at 3201.

Relax808
09-30-14, 22:10
Take a moment to check. Rebelle is in the rip off section from a few weeks ago. I haven't sampled and can't speak from experience but I wouldn't go there and neva will. Nuff said?

I know it was my first post, so it's hard to trust, but got to start somewhere! I'd be happy to answer any Q's.

True, rebelle has no reviews from senior mongers, so one of you should TOFTT. She's not cheap (for 1 hr) but you get a very memorable experience from a hot euro blonde. Did I mention she looks like Cameron Diaz.

She comes to oahu from neighbor island every few months, stays in upscale Waikiki hotel. She's here tomorrow (9/29) for a few days. If you see her, treat her well, and post a review.

Rgreen.

Blake123
10-01-14, 06:05
Just wondering any reviews on this provider on CR massage by Jean in town.I'm pretty sure you're asking about Jean at Matlock Street place (see URL below). Your question makes it obvious that you don't know how to do a search for reviews in this forum. To do a search, look in the upper right corner of this page where it says "Search Thread. " Click on it and type "Jean. " (You must be logged on in order to do a search.) But to save you some time this one time, in a nutshell, Jean is a Korean GILF. Lots of positive reports in this forum that rave about her massage skills. She gives a serious massage, knows what she is doing and is very skilled at working out the kinks. I saw her just once a few years ago. I didn't care for the massage because it was too hard for me. I prefer a nice Swedish body rub instead. HJ at the end was automatic and was a part of the massage. I had to close my eyes and fantasize about hot young women I have been with in order to cum. Total damage was 100. That was about 5 years ago, so maybe a few dollars more today. BTW, she is a very nice lady.

So, if you have sore muscles that need to be worked on, Jean is the one to see for relief.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4692129668.html

Prospecs
10-01-14, 14:18
I'm pretty sure you're asking about Jean at Matlock Street place (see URL below). Your question makes it obvious that you don't know how to do a search for reviews in this forum. To do a search, look in the upper right corner of this page where it says "Search Thread. " Click on it and type "Jean. " (You must be logged on in order to do a search.) But to save you some time this one time, in a nutshell, Jean is a Korean GILF. Lots of positive reports in this forum that rave about her massage skills. She gives a serious massage, knows what she is doing and is very skilled at working out the kinks. I saw her just once a few years ago. I didn't care for the massage because it was too hard for me. I prefer a nice Swedish body rub instead. HJ at the end was automatic and was a part of the massage. I had to close my eyes and fantasize about hot young women I have been with in order to cum. Total damage was 100. That was about 5 years ago, so maybe a few dollars more today. BTW, she is a very nice lady.

So, if you have sore muscles that need to be worked on, Jean is the one to see for relief.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4692129668.htmlI agree with Blake. Last time I saw her was last month. Still same price and her HJ is very skillful. Massage is better than most. She won't allow touching. One time I was so tense so she gave me HE than proceed with the massage. She said it help to release all than tension in my lower back and groin parts. Very knowledgeable if you treat her with respect she will take care of you. She does walk on your back for more pressure if you want. Just let her know what you want and she'll do her best.

Deuces22
10-01-14, 14:53
Just read reports about Wara at Hula Girl, but believe she is gone now. Can anyone suggest someone with her looks / style? Local, fobby Chinese, circuit, whatever!

Jerotix
10-01-14, 15:30
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-by-cute-oriental-girl-and-friend-new-4-hand-body-rubnear-walmart/4223637

First report:

Went to sample this girl two weeks ago. Looks to be late 20's early 30's. The original girl that posted this ad does an oil butt massage and to finish as a HJ Real good did the full hour. Going to check out her friend Friday toftt. Her alias is coco and her friend mimi. She was really nice. I'd say worth it.

Pineapple50
10-01-14, 20:32
I got to see Junko again this past week (I cannot be specific which day because Junko reads this forum religously!) and she was asking all these questions: What does bi-polar mean? Does her titties hang too low? Who have I been seeing? Why do people talk so mean about her? I could Not enjoy her usually relaxing massage because she talked endlessly like my SO! WTF. My session ended like usual with some nice doggie and finish in mish; she is getting so paranoid about all the attention she is getting on this forum whether good or bad. She is losing it!

JT.

Johnny14
10-01-14, 20:47
I got to see Junko again this past week (I cannot be specific which day because Junko reads this forum religously!) and she was asking all these questions: What does bi-polar mean? Does her titties hang too low? Who have I been seeing? Why do people talk so mean about her? I could Not enjoy her usually relaxing massage because she talked endlessly like my SO! WTF. My session ended like usual with some nice doggie and finish in mish; she is getting so paranoid about all the attention she is getting on this forum whether good or bad. She is losing it!

JT.Maybe you should just dive into her, work that body with your tonque until she can't stand it anymore! Never mind all that talking, get down to business. Yeah start thinking with the small head. Never met her, but had several Japanese girlfriends from Japan while at college.

They all act innocent, but once the hormones gets going, they like to fuck all the time.

AwabiHunter
10-01-14, 20:49
Sounds like she needs a Mandingo to fuck the crap out of her and maybe her brains would get straightened out after that, some ass pounding too would be good.

Pineapple50
10-01-14, 21:36
Junko usually does Not say too much, but she had a lot on her mind and she let me have it! If she had a balcony; I would've jumped-off!

JT.

Maybe you should just dive into her, work that body with your tonque until she can't stand it anymore! Never mind all that talking, get down to business. Yeah start thinking with the small head. Never met her, but had several Japanese girlfriends from Japan while at college.

They all act innocent, but once the hormones gets going, they like to fuck all the time.

Pineapple50
10-01-14, 21:37
She was married to one!

JT.

Sounds like she needs a Mandingo to fuck the crap out of her and maybe her brains would get straightened out after that, some ass pounding too would be good.

RidingHI
10-01-14, 22:52
[Deleted by Admin]

Mongers Rus
10-02-14, 08:08
Junko usually does Not say too much, but she had a lot on her mind and she let me have it! If she had a balcony; I would've jumped-off!

JT.To bad fellow Mongers. Especially regular mongers with Junko. I always have a great time with her. Once in a while she might ask me something, but nothing bi-polar or angry. More in a concerned manner because a lot of the things she reads, she can't understand. She asks probably because she's comfortable with you, rather than to go nutz on you. IMHO.

But as a long time regular with her, there is no other provider like her. She is among the tops! Treat her right & you'll get the best service ever, all the time.

Happy Mongering.

Rus.

Lomion
10-03-14, 04:52
So lately noticed all the AMP's have moved full on away from anything smaller than a large be or at least that's what they are advertising or the pictures show. Normally you can find one or two but right now not seeing anything. Anybody know a location or provider with that traditional East Asian A or AA's under 30 that does BBBJ (ideally CIM)? And I don't mean TS only small because they are short (I. E. Nothing < 5'2", don't want a "I'm flat and light weight because I'm a 4'10" spinner). Empire used to have an amazing one and I still think they are generally the best AMP out there given their hiring criteria as far as service but the lineup lately has been meh, not one I'm interested in and when I browse the rest it's either just as large or iffy on service. Not going to cross post between this and MP Reports because TBH I'm fine with a non-AMP independent "MT" provider; either or is fine. And no this isn't a pure provider post because one thing I do expect is a pretty solid honest to god massage also coupled with all the extra's that bring us here. Also something I love about Empire, usually get a solid massage as a bonus also.

Admin: As normal seem to have problems posting about midnight. If this is posted multiple times please delete.

Lomion
10-03-14, 05:27
So lately noticed all the AMP's have moved full on away from anything smaller than a large be or at least that's what they are advertising or the pictures show. Normally you can find one or two but right now not seeing anything. Anybody know a location or provider with that traditional East Asian A or AA's under 30 that does BBBJ (ideally CIM)? And I don't mean TS only small because they are short (I. E. Nothing < 5'2", don't want a "I'm flat and light weight because I'm a 4'10" spinner). Empire used to have an amazing one and I still think they are generally the best AMP out there given their hiring criteria as far as service but the lineup lately has been meh, not one I'm interested in and when I browse the rest it's either just as large or iffy on service. Not going to cross post between this and MP Reports because TBH I'm fine with a non-AMP independent "MT" provider; either or is fine. And no this isn't a pure provider post because one thing I do expect is a pretty solid honest to god massage also coupled with all the extra's that bring us here. Also something I love about Empire, usually get a solid massage as a bonus also.

Admin: As normal seem to have problems posting about midnight. If this is posted multiple times please delete.

HiLife808
10-04-14, 13:24
I too went to see Coco because of all the positive reports but left disappointed. No massage skills at all and I was expecting cuter. When she took off her clothes she said "I only do this for you" yeah right. She did have a nice looking nani and her butt massage was.

Pretty sensual but that was the highlight right there. I couldn't enjoy her HJ, kinda seemed like she didn't know what she was doing. Paid 120 and left.I was also curious about this one so went to check her out. She asked me to get undressed and lay on the massage table. She didn't offer a towel so I'm thinking this is going to be interesting. All she did was lightly rub her fingers on my back. She kept going over my knots but did nothing to work them out. I wouldn't even consider her a MT. Does she even know how to massage? Asked me to turn over and rubbed the inside of my thighs and kept grazing the boys until I was hard then proceeded to give me a HJ. She asked if I wanted "more" and held up two fingers. I agreed figuring it should get better. Well it didn't. Asked her to go down on me but she said that's "only for BF". Yeah whatever, so she lifted her dress and bent over the massage table. Only hit it from behind till I got tired and asked her to finish me with a HJ. No massage, no touching, no kissing, no oral = no repeat.

H Mobius
10-04-14, 17:36
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-by-cute-oriental-girl-and-friend-new-4-hand-body-rubnear-walmart/4223637

First report:

Went to sample this girl two weeks ago. Looks to be late 20's early 30's. The original girl that posted this ad does an oil butt massage and to finish as a HJ Real good did the full hour. Going to check out her friend Friday toftt. Her alias is coco and her friend mimi. She was really nice. I'd say worth it.Yes, she is from China. I'm glad her services were too your liking; it seems many are not satisfied with what she does (and doesn't) do.

She had a partner some months ago, but this partner got bad reviews. I didn't get good service either, but she was young with a smooth soft body and didn't have that working girl look.

She (Coco) now has a different 'friend' over; I'm kind of curious myself, but it seems Coco is quite busy these days and completely booked some nights. I suspect she is YMMV and her FS customer base is growing.

Puinsai868
10-04-14, 19:54
Yes, she is from China. I'm glad her services were too your liking; it seems many are not satisfied with what she does (and doesn't) do.

She had a partner some months ago, but this partner got bad reviews. I didn't get good service either, but she was young with a smooth soft body and didn't have that working girl look.

She (Coco) now has a different 'friend' over; I'm kind of curious myself, but it seems Coco is quite busy these days and completely booked some nights. I suspect she is YMMV and her FS customer base is growing.Is she a spinner with hair that does not look anything like the picture? If I remember correctly, yellowish color with bangs? If so, I also received sub-par service. Oil ass massage with HJ. She was not into it, and after I couldn't cum, she said that I have to do it myself! I couldn't finish because of her attitude. As always YMMV, but no repeat for me.

HappyRabbit
10-05-14, 02:40
Yesterday (Friday) I made an appointment with Lily at Century Square. I have seen her many times. Although she is on the thick side she has always found ways to satisfy my needs. This time it was a little different. After a little massage we went at it like "rabbits" in many positions. Alway uncovered as she knows that's how I prefer it. But In the end I never was fully satisfied. Maybe she had a bad day.

DrDotto
10-05-14, 04:19
Yesterday (Friday) I made an appointment with Lily at Century Square. I have seen her many times. Although she is on the thick side she has always found ways to satisfy my needs. This time it was a little different. After a little massage we went at it like "rabbits" in many positions. Alway uncovered as she knows that's how I prefer it. But In the end I never was fully satisfied. Maybe she had a bad day.I saw Lily at Century Square on several occasions. She has a strong Chinese accent. I last saw her 2 weeks ago. She gave a good massage and she gave me BBFS too but to me she is too big for me. I will not repeat.

Redneck 1
10-05-14, 08:47
Yesterday (Friday) I made an appointment with Lily at Century Square. I have seen her many times. Although she is on the thick side she has always found ways to satisfy my needs. This time it was a little different. After a little massage we went at it like "rabbits" in many positions. Alway uncovered as she knows that's how I prefer it. But In the end I never was fully satisfied. Maybe she had a bad day.On the other hand, after "many times" with the same provider, the experience may just naturally become less exciting. I used to be a customer of Lily when she was formerly working in Century Center. The first several sessions with her were among the most memorable of my mongering career. However, with the passage of time and after visiting her again and again, the excitement diminished. In my case, it wasn't her fault, but simply a natural result of becoming very familiar with her looks and service, plus the easy availability of fresh experiences with new providers. As the saying goes, "variety is the spice of life".

Magnod
10-05-14, 15:51
Speaking of lily. Is the security at CS the same as CC at night? Do you need to sign in or can you just head up?

TomThumb69
10-05-14, 16:01
I saw Lily at Century Square on several occasions. She has a strong Chinese accent. I last saw her 2 weeks ago. She gave a good massage and she gave me BBFS too but to me she is too big for me. I will not repeat.Is lily the friend of junko? Is lily the one at prefect relaxation?

SCJohn
10-05-14, 19:23
Speaking of lily. Is the security at CS the same as CC at night? Do you need to sign in or can you just head up?No sign in required. Just head up if you know the number.

Parking is under the building enter from Bishop. Some will validate.

H Mobius
10-05-14, 20:26
Is she a spinner with hair that does not look anything like the picture? If I remember correctly, yellowish color with bangs? If so, I also received sub-par service. Oil ass massage with HJ. She was not into it, and after I couldn't cum, she said that I have to do it myself! I couldn't finish because of her attitude. As always YMMV, but no repeat for me.If she had hair with bangs, that was her wig. Either way, IMHO she looks nothing like the pic. I wouldn't say she's a spinner because to me she's not skinny / tiny enough. Someone like Nana from MF or Aki from Roses would be spinners to me, although I rarely use that term.

Sorry I was not specific / clear; I meant I did not get good service from her partner of the time (forgot her name). I have a lot of fun with Coco, but of course she is not a panacea and as Redneck says variety if the spice of life. Cherry (who was at 109) wasn't great but she filled other physical needs Coco didn't, with that young juicy body of hers and sheer beauty. Too bad she's gone.

H Mobius
10-05-14, 20:31
On the other hand, after "many times" with the same provider, the experience may just naturally become less exciting. I used to be a customer of Lily when she was formerly working in Century Center. The first several sessions with her were among the most memorable of my mongering career. However, with the passage of time and after visiting her again and again, the excitement diminished. In my case, it wasn't her fault, but simply a natural result of becoming very familiar with her looks and service, plus the easy availability of fresh experiences with new providers. As the saying goes, "variety is the spice of life".I too saw Lily back when she was at CC and was enjoying that booty (which was quite fantastic when she was bent over the table) regularly, until Lucy joined her and I was quite enamored.

Both gave BBFS, but Lucy acted like she wanted to have my baby, heh-heh. Miss her.

DrDotto
10-06-14, 07:32
No sign in required. Just head up if you know the number.

Parking is under the building enter from Bishop. Some will validate.The sign in the elevator says the tenant must sign in their visitor after 7 pm Mon-Sat and all day Sunday. But usually the entrance is secured by 6:00 pm.

HugeLoad808
10-06-14, 17:46
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4699714917.html hoping for a little extra hoping for BBBJ anyone try.

OleGuy1
10-06-14, 19:48
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4699714917.html hoping for a little extra hoping for BBBJ anyone try.I have not seen her for 3-4 years. Was Nan at Thai Hawn, but had problems with Kay. Unless things have changed, good for HJ only, no more. Used to do me at start and again at finish.

OG.

Yamudafuka
10-06-14, 20:52
I have not seen her for 3-4 years. Was Nan at Thai Hawn, but had problems with Kay. Unless things have changed, good for HJ only, no more. Used to do me at start and again at finish.

OG.I got HE from her when she was at Thai Hawaiian. When she moved to her own place I got shut down. Maybe her looking time regulars still get action.

Shy Hawaiiguy
10-06-14, 22:10
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4699714917.html hoping for a little extra hoping for BBBJ anyone try.I tried a couple of times over the past couple years since she moved downtown, seems legit now as hard as I've tried, she has staff now so hard to get her, but even if you do, she didn't even give me he, even asked how I know her as nan.

Maybe others have better luck than me or have the magic password.

SHG.

HugeLoad808
10-07-14, 16:57
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4702550086.html any good review looking for exra thanks.

Bigahi007
10-07-14, 17:45
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4702550086.html any good review looking for exra thanks.HowZit huge load. I was wondering the same thing when I saw that posting. If you get any info please mass it on to me.

Mahalo.

Ahi.

AwabiHunter
10-07-14, 20:20
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4702550086.html any good review looking for exra thanks.Bro,

I was texting her the other day back and forth small talk, then I said she was very pretty and tried to set appt for the next day, went from texting every couple minutes to nothing, I texted back and said did I say something wrong and no reply, so I take it this MT is strictly legit based on that.

Awabi.

LilAbner
10-08-14, 12:54
Isn't Junko an older lady works around Chinatown? Joon is a korean young gal in Waikiki. A while ago, I saw her. Joon was pretty cool through out the session. Girls have all similar names. I get confused.You may be referring to a post when Junko has been outed as Yoon. Some mistakenly called her Joon. Junko in Century Square is Yoon. As we all know She is the infamous Korean MILF (50 ish) with the sock filled boobs (LOL) who's a little bipolar. Good service sometimes bb who loves to make sure you're taken care of. My favorite DT provider.

WebbHoes
10-08-14, 16:39
Sounds like she needs a Mandingo to fuck the crap out of her and maybe her brains would get straightened out after that, some ass pounding too would be good.I am happy to volunteer.

SquirtLuva69
10-08-14, 22:31
Bro,

I was texting her the other day back and forth small talk, then I said she was very pretty and tried to set appt for the next day, went from texting every couple minutes to nothing, I texted back and said did I say something wrong and no reply, so I take it this MT is strictly legit based on that.

Awabi.Did the same thing to me.

Bono888
10-08-14, 22:55
Did anyone sample this yet? Girl in the pic looks hot.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4705982679.html

Ernestm
10-08-14, 23:19
Did anyone sample this yet? Girl in the pic looks hot.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4705982679.htmlIt is a real pic of a person but not necessarily of someone who works there. The number is for Angel Thai in CC that has gone by other names as well.

LateNightProwl
10-09-14, 01:02
Has anyone visited Angie (formerly of Sakura University) at her new place in the Moana Pacific condo building? If so, does she give the same service?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/letmepleaseyounow-100-real-pics-35/2584337

Isle Of Man
10-09-14, 13:12
Has anyone visited Angie (formerly of Sakura University) at her new place in the Moana Pacific condo building? If so, does she give the same service?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/letmepleaseyounow-100-real-pics-35/2584337Yes same service. FS 1. 5 (no house fee). You can opt for HJ too. No massage table, on her bed. Her massage skill has nothing to speak of. She likes to use her ass to.

Massage you for a while.

If you call and she's not answering, most likely she's with a client.

Opelu
10-09-14, 13:24
Yes same service. FS 1. 5 (no house fee). You can opt for HJ too. No massage table, on her bed. Her massage skill has nothing to speak of. She likes to use her ass to.

Massage you for a while.

If you call and she's not answering, most likely she's with a client.Yes same service, usually. Sometimes get the strange attitude where she doesn't want her tits touched at all, sometimes dead fish.

HawaiiGuy23
10-09-14, 13:50
Yes same service. FS 1. 5 (no house fee). You can opt for HJ too. No massage table, on her bed. Her massage skill has nothing to speak of. She likes to use her ass to.

Massage you for a while.

If you call and she's not answering, most likely she's with a client.How much for massage with he? How's the parking and location? Discrete?

Alohashorts
10-09-14, 16:20

Massage you for a while.

If you call and she's not answering, most likely she's with a client.Ha! Felt like she's wiping her ass on my back. Not stimulating at all for me. I wanted to buck her off.

Isle Of Man
10-10-14, 00:22
How much for massage with he? How's the parking and location? Discrete?I never had HJ with her. She has minimum massage skill, so just HJ not worth it. But 1. 00 should be enough.

Many meter parking around Amana street. Worse case, park at Don Quijote and then walk over. The building has security guard and camera, but no need sign in. She will come down to get you. Many attractive women (including some massage therapists who work at CC) live in this building due to its convenient location. Since many people in and out, and she also dresses conservatively, it normally won't attract attention. It's similar when you go visit Century Square at Bishop street, but at least you don't need to sign in.

Isle Of Man
10-10-14, 00:29
For those had extra with Vera at CC, does she allow touching and also take off her top? Private message is fine.

Saw her once with a white guy (boyfriend maybe) at a strip club. After that, not sure if still want to pursue extra with her, unless it's worth it.

LateNightProwl
10-10-14, 01:13
I never had HJ with her. She has minimum massage skill, so just HJ not worth it. But 1. 00 should be enough.

Many meter parking around Amana street. Worse case, park at Don Quijote and then walk over. The building has security guard and camera, but no need sign in. She will come down to get you. Many attractive women (including some massage therapists who work at CC) live in this building due to its convenient location. Since many people in and out, and she also dresses conservatively, it normally won't attract attention. It's similar when you go visit Century Square at Bishop street, but at least you don't need to sign in.Isle Of Man. Angie's ad says she is no longer located near Don Quijote's. Have you been to her new place at the Moana Pacific condo building off of Kapiolani Blvd? If so, is her service the same? How is parking?

Eric Shin
10-10-14, 11:29
For those had extra with Vera at CC, does she allow touching and also take off her top? Private message is fine.

Saw her once with a white guy (boyfriend maybe) at a strip club. After that, not sure if still want to pursue extra with her, unless it's worth it.She will do extras for her regulars.

Cosmic Kid
10-10-14, 12:54
Of the massage therapists on the island, have any of you guys met (or heard of) one that actually seems to have healing ability? Like someone who has the magic in her hands that appears to be able to speed up healing of a bone fracture, ligament tear, or etc. ?

Bigahi007
10-10-14, 13:34
Of the massage therapists on the island, have any of you guys met (or heard of) one that actually seems to have healing ability? Like someone who has the magic in her hands that appears to be able to speed up healing of a bone fracture, ligament tear, or etc. ?HowZit cosmic kid.

Not sure about bone fracture OT ligament tear but I have experienced "healing power" in the sense that when seeing other masseuses and not getting any relief yet this one MT techniques really fixed my problem. I could feel an energy difference from her touch and referred her to a few of my friends that also dek her touch make a difference.

Physical nine fracture or ligament tear are physical so like many everything else diet excercise and limited use helps heal those things. Muscle aches pains can be addressed with that healing energy based on my experience with this MT. Strictly legit for sure. PM if you want more info.

Aloha.

Buster50
10-10-14, 19:51

Saw her once with a white guy (boyfriend maybe) at a strip club. After that, not sure if still want to pursue extra with her, unless it's worth it.Does she have a current AD?

AwabiHunter
10-10-14, 21:40
HowZit cosmic kid.

Not sure about bone fracture OT ligament tear but I have experienced "healing power" in the sense that when seeing other masseuses and not getting any relief yet this one MT techniques really fixed my problem. I could feel an energy difference from her touch and referred her to a few of my friends that also dek her touch make a difference.

Physical nine fracture or ligament tear are physical so like many everything else diet excercise and limited use helps heal those things. Muscle aches pains can be addressed with that healing energy based on my experience with this MT. Strictly legit for sure. PM if you want more info.

Aloha.Hey Bigahi can you pm me too with her name and digits? You already turned me on to a few great MT's so maybe I already seen??

Awabi.

H Mobius
10-10-14, 22:10
Isle Of Man. Angie's ad says she is no longer located near Don Quijote's. Have you been to her new place at the Moana Pacific condo building off of Kapiolani Blvd? If so, is her service the same? How is parking?Wow, she's in the big time now huh? From a tiny old studio to a luxury building. If she's renting in the Moana Pacific it must be costing her a small fortune; she must be doing great.

If you go at night or on Sundays / Holidays, there are free metered stalls on Piikoi and Kamaile Streets, and unmarked spaces on Pensacola and the side streets. MP has a small Guest Parking lot for each tower but they tend to be full especially during the day. Because Security is strict, I do not suggest parking in the East Tower lot if she is in the West Tower.

John Ross
10-11-14, 02:37
Wow, she's in the big time now huh? From a tiny old studio to a luxury building. If she's renting in the Moana Pacific it must be costing her a small fortune; she must be doing great.

If you go at night or on Sundays / Holidays, there are free metered stalls on Piikoi and Kamaile Streets, and unmarked spaces on Pensacola and the side streets. MP has a small Guest Parking lot for each tower but they tend to be full especially during the day. Because Security is strict, I do not suggest parking in the East Tower lot if she is in the West Tower.I know Angie owned / owns a unit in MP, so it is probably hers. If you park in guest parking, you will need to register your car. However, you can probably get away with parking at Inspiration because they have people shopping for furniture, dining and going to Symphony's office.