PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

MrFunStuff808
03-17-14, 13:44
Any recommendations for an Ebony provider with good service?

Thanks!Therenis a provider in Wahiawa posts on CL. Read a bunch of good reviews. Try there?

NavDude
03-17-14, 14:37
I finally tried a prostate massage! Verdict!? HATED IT haha.

So Athena behind Pearlridge mall finger me in the ass while stroking me. At first I was like, "wow!

Damage = $ + Jackson tip.Link please!

SpinnerFan
03-17-14, 15:32
Hey Guys, what's the 411 on Sasha, Century Center., unit 109? Her pics look alluring and innocent, very curious. Details please??

Thanks in advance.Pics not real, but she is cute, nice tits, very pale not exciting, nice ass, mellow to the point of lazy, all coverd, BJ lame, but if you want to pound a cute spinner she's ok. If you sample Angel please review or pm me thanks. Spin.

Mits Funai
03-17-14, 23:39
Did my review appear negative? I didn't think so, wasn't too positive for me, but to have this MT call my phone, my SO answers then begin scolding for the post. Really? Nice girl? Maybe, but way out of line!This jibes w / Junko / Jennifer's regular bi-polar behavior, which is all over the place. Guys here who give her all thumbs up have been lucky to be with her on her "good" days. Just got to catch her on a "bad" day, or just say the wrong thing that triggers her, and WATCH OUT. She can just go off. Saw her for long, long time, from Rakuen-Fuji-Golden-Judy-her apt.-Sakura, and saw the wild up & down moods (and enjoying the "up & down") but couldn't deal any more. Too pupule.

Mits.

Always A Noob
03-18-14, 03:07
Good report spinnerfan. I saw her late last week. I walked out of another place due to baitswitch. Then I called yoyo usually get a good vibe from her but not this time. Some reason I guess I asked too many questions which girls working and who's available she say "you come see" and hangs up. Not going for that though I have all props to how she runs her place up to now. As far as 109 I had a good time there few months ago when Lily was advertised name of slim tall China girl. Went to see who was there and Sasha came in with hair up. Looked 30 not 21. Seems okay but as spinner fan summed it up its was just ok. After made me think about the stages these girls go through and putting a name to it could be a way of reporting besides L S A. For example when a new girl to business come on the scene, versus one who knows all the ropes and goes through the motions. Seems like if Sasha wants to she could exert more effort just chooses not to. Also she coughed on and off through out and said she smokes but late in the session says she's got a cold. What!? Not something I want to hear. She also says she has a sore inside her mouth. Whoa! That's bad. It was like a whitehead inside her lip. Its bad because you get them when you are way run down. We were barely kissing during the session. She took her hair down for me near the end of the session and did look years younger. Wears lots of make up. I popped fairly quick and she was ready to usher me out to the shower in 20 min but I said "if you want to go, go then, I'm going to relax a while." And i just laid there. She was repeating, "Come on, you go shower." Note here there was nothing going on there. No customers. She left & came back than she lightened up and laid around with me cuddling & chatting while I stroked her. Breasts are very nice. Any way 10 min after the hour as I left Miya the mama says bye sort of. Kinda grouchy. Not going back. my guess is Likely this place will not last.

Pics not real, but she is cute, nice tits, very pale not exciting, nice ass, mellow to the point of lazy, all coverd, BJ lame, but if you want to pound a cute spinner she's ok. If you sample Angel please review or pm me thanks. Spin.

Magnod
03-18-14, 03:56
She used to own / work at Sakura on University. She moved to a low rent apartment on Ahana Street. Her tits are nice. Her ass isn't as nice as it once was. Her apartment is a mess and and I caught a whiff of some stank pussy after finishing the deed. Damage was $200 for a bareback blow job and covered full service. I would not repeat. Much better off going to an AMP or seeming a cleaner, younger independent. Some of you may enjoy the way she uses her ass to massage you. As for me, I could not wait to get home and take a hot shower after smelling that stank pussy.What's the massage quality?

Blake123
03-18-14, 04:04
What's the massage quality?I saw her when she was at the University location. I thought she didn't have any massage skills. But that's not what I went there for.

Mongers Rus
03-18-14, 06:29
This jibes w / Junko / Jennifer's regular bi-polar behavior, which is all over the place. Guys here who give her all thumbs up have been lucky to be with her on her "good" days. Just got to catch her on a "bad" day, or just say the wrong thing that triggers her, and WATCH OUT. She can just go off. Saw her for long, long time, from Rakuen-Fuji-Golden-Judy-her apt.-Sakura, and saw the wild up & down moods (and enjoying the "up & down") but couldn't deal any more. Too pupule.

Mits.As I stated in a recent post, it's unfortunate if some of you Mongers are not getting the experience that Junko's capable of giving you, but she still remains barnone, one of the best providers out there. As YMMV, I would do whatever it takes to get that wild experience that your missing. Than you'll definitely be a repeater like the rest of us.

Good Mongering.

Rus.

Mits Funai
03-18-14, 22:58
As I stated in a recent post, it's unfortunate if some of you Mongers are not getting the experience that Junko's capable of giving you, but she still remains barnone, one of the best providers out there. As YMMV, I would do whatever it takes to get that wild experience that your missing. Than you'll definitely be a repeater like the rest of us.

Good Mongering.

Rus.Rus, not arguing w / you, but it's not that I didn't get "that wild experience" from her (see my report. Trust me, I had ample sampling of her unique skills). The problem is, if you see her enough, you get that seriously CRAZY experience from her too.

Hustle Man
03-19-14, 02:22
Therenis a provider in Wahiawa posts on CL. Read a bunch of good reviews. Try there?Does she post on CL too? I've only seen her on BP.

S Hunter
03-19-14, 04:38
Tried to see the Palisades Pinay today, but our schedules didn't mesh. So since Emma had texted me yesterday that she had a new girl, and our schedules firm I went.

Summer is a Chinese girl. Looks in her 20's or early 30's at the latest. Slim, about 5'3", be's or see's and nice ass.

Massage was ok. She spent 30-40 minutes on my back and was non-sensual. Stayed away from all the goodies. Then the hot towel wipe. Then the light fingertip brushing. And the flip. She offered HJ or pcbj (plastic covered BJ). Wasn't sure about so got the HJ. Not the best but not the worst. Good enough for an enjoyable nut busting.

Emma is a better experience.

I Soose
03-20-14, 01:24
A reader of this forum / thread, but not a poster, I am a regular of Junko's. She has her WK's, and all the good experiences reported by them, I'll agree with. While I'm very appreciative of this forum's value, posts are not my thing. Couple of times, I started to, but could not do it.

After this afternoon's great session, she asked me about the recent comments on this thread. Everyone is bi-polar I told her. To some degree, anyone who is human is. Bi-polar is the current politically correct term for what used to called manic-depressive disorder. In extreme, it is a mental illness, but the 99 percent of the rest of us are also bi-polar, if to a lesser degree. Junko is a sweetheart and belongs with us only humans.

In addition to great looks and skill, she is a highly intelligent and sensitive person in a sometimes stressful profession. This is where YMMV. She can be a mirror reflecting what's in front of her. When you are with her be your innate good guy / gentleman. Underneath the armor and posture of the ego or animal-man, nearly everyone of us are good humans. Expose that true self, and honestly try to give her a suitor / BFE.

I think you will be rewarded.

Lonely808
03-20-14, 02:24
She can be a mirror reflecting what's in front of her. When you are with her be your innate good guy / gentleman. Underneath the armor and posture of the ego or animal-man, nearly everyone of us are good humans. Expose that true self, and honestly try to give her a suitor / BFE.
Junko has received both good and bad reviews. She has earned them both. I have had good Junko and bad Junko. I was the same both times. She wasn't a "mirror" with me and I am not going to assume the others who have posted their bad reviews did so because Junko reflected their "animal-man" either. As you said in your post YMMV but I don't think this should mean it is your fault if she acts crazy.

SinisterSex
03-20-14, 02:47
She hid my phone once thinking that I was Le. I was pissed. Never went back. She said she was arrested once adn that is the way she acts like that.

Jake1213
03-20-14, 14:46
Hi.

Thinking of making an appointment with Emma located on Harding in the Kapahulu area by the freeway...anyone had any good reviews about her and is she strictly legit? Thanks in advance...you can PM me.

Hihon
03-20-14, 16:46
I finally had time to see Junko. I didn't make it on time for our first meeting so this one I made sure I was there on time. She still gives the best service of all the regular ones I see. Nice BBBJ. One of the best there is. DATY was nice and fun. She likes her clit licked. Then cfs from there. She's so tight that I could feel her squeezing jr as I went in. Wow what a feeling! Next cg and finished in doggie which is her fav. Can't wait to see her again.

Kenwood808
03-20-14, 20:26
Tried to see the Palisades Pinay today, but our schedules didn't mesh. So since Emma had texted me yesterday that she had a new girl, and our schedules firm I went.

Summer is a Chinese girl. Looks in her 20's or early 30's at the latest. Slim, about 5'3", be's or see's and nice ass.

Massage was ok. She spent 30-40 minutes on my back and was non-sensual. Stayed away from all the goodies. Then the hot towel wipe. Then the light fingertip brushing. And the flip. She offered HJ or pcbj (plastic covered BJ). Wasn't sure about so got the HJ. Not the best but not the worst. Good enough for an enjoyable nut busting.

Emma is a better experience.What is the contact info or link please. Thanks.

Kenwood808
03-20-14, 20:28
What is the contact info or link to ad? Thanks.

Relaxed Guy
03-20-14, 21:33
I do not agree about the "mirror" reference to Jenn / Junko -- in many times, I was treating her with full courtesy, respect, good manners, in a genial way (with my "innate good guy / gentleman" and got the crazy treatment. Likewise, I sometimes may have been in a bad mood and didn't act especially nice (not rude, but not "nice" but she treated me like a king. In the last 10 years, I saw her best and worst, and believe that the good / bad is simply a result of what mood strikes her at that minute. Noting that 3 out of your 4 posts are promoting / defending her, it makes you look like a Jennifer apologist. Not arguing, just an observation.

This is where YMMV. She can be a mirror reflecting what's in front of her. When you are with her be your innate good guy / gentleman. Underneath the armor and posture of the ego or animal-man, nearly everyone of us are good humans. Expose that true self, and honestly try to give her a suitor / BFE.

I think you will be rewarded.

Sports Night
03-21-14, 00:13

Emma is a better experience.Please clarify comment on Emma, are you saying HE is available? Have you posted a review?

I have seen her when she started out and was strictly legit.

Kikaida
03-21-14, 01:27
Is there any provider who gives BBBJ and swallows. All the ones that I have been to has either spit in the sink or tissue.

Jake1213
03-21-14, 02:10

Emma is a better experience.Where is this Emma located in Kapahulu or Pearl City...thanks.

PussMonger
03-21-14, 02:27
I do not agree about the "mirror" reference to Jenn / Junko -- in many times, I was treating her with full courtesy, respect, good manners, in a genial way (with my "innate good guy / gentleman" and got the crazy treatment. Likewise, I sometimes may have been in a bad mood and didn't act especially nice (not rude, but not "nice" but she treated me like a king. In the last 10 years, I saw her best and worst, and believe that the good / bad is simply a result of what mood strikes her at that minute. Noting that 3 out of your 4 posts are promoting / defending her, it makes you look like a Jennifer apologist. Not arguing, just an observation.Aloha Relax Guy!

You seem to have some experience of your own and have drawn your own conclusion which I have to concur with. I too have visited with her and was a gentleman and was treated just ok with poor service and a pissy attitude. YMMV for sure. The legendary status with several senior members just tells me she likes who she likes and everyone else is a coin toss. She seems to have a fan club that supports her and continues to vouch for her superb service which is great for them. The bit.

PussMonger
03-21-14, 02:38
I do not agree about the "mirror" reference to Jenn / Junko -- in many times, I was treating her with full courtesy, respect, good manners, in a genial way (with my "innate good guy / gentleman" and got the crazy treatment. Likewise, I sometimes may have been in a bad mood and didn't act especially nice (not rude, but not "nice" but she treated me like a king. In the last 10 years, I saw her best and worst, and believe that the good / bad is simply a result of what mood strikes her at that minute. Noting that 3 out of your 4 posts are promoting / defending her, it makes you look like a Jennifer apologist. Not arguing, just an observation.Aloha Relax Guy!

You seem to have some experience of your own and have drawn your own conclusion which I have to concur with. I too have visited with her and was a gentleman and was treated just ok with poor service and a pissy attitude. YMMV for sure. The legendary status with several senior members just tells me she likes who she likes and everyone else is a coin toss. She seems to have a fan club that supports her and continues to vouch for her superb service which is great for them. The bottom line is that unless you are a senior member she is familiar with or she just likes you your chances of getting the legendary service is purely a crap shoot. More power to her if fellow hobbyist are wiling to "gamble their cash" to experieince the somewhat elusive great service she is known for. For me it is worth it. Too many options out there with consistent good service. Also we all have our opinions and surely her supporter will come to her defense, and rightfully so if they are receiving consistent great service. For the others that haven't experienced her services just beware it is a YMMV situation. If you have limited funds to play then choose and spend wisely as Jennifer / Junko is positively absolutely inconsistent at best! Safe mongering to all and spend your money on what YOU LIKE and enjoy! If you are holding out for the "legendary Junko" it may cost you $1 k or more to find out just how good she is. But then again the $1 k you spend may just turn out to be a waste of time and hard earned money. Opinions may vary. No right or wrong. Just your preference.

S Hunter
03-21-14, 03:17
Where is this Emma located in Kapahulu or Pearl City...thanks.She is in Halawa.

S Hunter
03-21-14, 03:18
Please clarify comment on Emma, are you saying HE is available? Have you posted a review?

I have seen her when she started out and was strictly legit.HE IS available from Emma. Got from the first time.

S Hunter
03-21-14, 03:20
For those that asked ... http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-in-aiea/4210672.

S Hunter
03-21-14, 03:21
Had a nice time with her today. Always juicy!

Kennie1915
03-22-14, 05:57
Have a good one.The Emma that SHunter is referring to is in Halawa in a private home. She is Korean and at one time was working out of the Aiea Medical Building. The Emma on Kapahulu is Caucasian and strictly legitimate. If you read her ads, you can kind of get the feeling that non-legitimate massage places is a pet peeve of hers. I went to her once. Massage is OK, but she did talk about these HE places almost the whole time and how they were ruining the reputation of legitimate massage places like hers.

C Man
03-22-14, 13:15
I've been to both of them and the Emma in Kapahulu did allow me to self-service while she worked on my legs for a tip. She talked about having enhancement work done her body in the future. The Emma in Halawa wanted to see how many times I could pop in the hour massage session. I was only able to squeeze three times. I don't know if she was serious but she wanted to see four the next time.

Udakine
03-23-14, 18:28
The Emma that SHunter is referring to is in Halawa in a private home. She is Korean and at one time was working out of the Aiea Medical Building. The Emma on Kapahulu is Caucasian and strictly legitimate. If you read her ads, you can kind of get the feeling that non-legitimate massage places is a pet peeve of hers. I went to her once. Massage is OK, but she did talk about these HE places almost the whole time and how they were ruining the reputation of legitimate massage places like hers.How old is the korean emma and how is her looks?

Mahaloz..

S Hunter
03-24-14, 00:31
How old is the korean emma and how is her looks?

Mahaloz..I would guesstimate 40's with average looks. She is nice though. Hey, did I just say, "But she has a good personality?

Kennie1915
03-24-14, 05:35
How old is the korean emma and how is her looks?

Mahaloz..Like S Hunter said, she is in her 40's. She is nice, massage is so-so but hits the spots occasionally. She does HE only, and does not allow you to touch her. Note: the house has no A / see so going there in the summer might be a challenge. She does have a fan.

LuckyIAm
03-24-14, 08:30
A week ago, I decided to see a massage therapist I haven't seen before. I text Athena from Pearlridge and met up with her shortly. Wow, her apt is nice! Very spacious and clean, so I was already sold by the way she kept it. She's isn't too attractive tho. She looks to be in her late 40's early 50's and her massage sucked, sorry to say. It just felt like someone touching me and squeezes here and there #smh I like real massages, but whatever. After working on my backside, I turned over, and she began stroking me. She then asked if I ever did prostate massages, so I was curious, and told her, "no, but let's try it." haha so she stuck her finger up my ass while I was on my hands and knees. While she was in my ass, she was stroking my cock with the other hand. It felt weird and to tell you the truth, prostate just isn't my thing. Haha.

Anyways, sorry to say again, but her HJ failed. I ended up stroking my own cock while she stood there moaning and saying, "ahhh yeah, gimmie." Whatever. But I definitely will not repeat!

LuckyIAm.

BPittsburg
03-24-14, 12:10
I would guesstimate 40's with average looks. She is nice though. Hey, did I just say, "But she has a good personality?I would put the Korean Emma's age at least 50. She has a decent shape body, just a little stocky. I remember her asking if I was LE, I said no and she said prove it. So I grabbed her ass. Nice and firm.

Asstro
03-24-14, 13:37
Did my review appear negative? I didn't think so, wasn't too positive for me, but to have this MT call my phone, my SO answers then begin scolding for the post. Really? Nice girl? Maybe, but way out of line!Junko was totally out of line calling your phone. She is going down. Low.

HK Player
03-24-14, 14:35
Had a nice time with her today. Always juicy!Can you post ad for palisades pinay.

LuckyIAm
03-24-14, 21:09
This morning, I woke up with a woody. It was 8 am in the morning and I needed to get a quick release before heading out to a 10 a meeting. I called the pinay from Pearl City, but she was booked. I called other massage therapists, but they weren't open, but then I tried, Jean. She said she can take me as early as 8:30 a, so I dove right in since the time frame worked in my favor. I pulled up to her apt. And she greeted me with a smile. She's an older lady. I would say mid 60's. I rinse off, and laid on her massage table. She dug in deep and got most of the knots out. After giving me a thorough massage, she bent my leg sideways and began massaging my nuts and under my nuts. She then turned me over and began sliding her fingers down my ass crack while stroking my cock. It was frikken awesome, but I couldn't get over how unattractive she was, so I closed my eyes and imagines Asa Akira or Lisa Ann. LOL! After I nutted, she massaged me a bit more around my shoulder area, and gave me a bag a veggies she eats. She said it would help with my skin.

I'm looking for younger, prettier massage therapist, so I probably wouldn't repeat.

Damage $.

Lucky I AM.

Relaxed Guy
03-25-14, 02:06
Here's the thing Puss: even if you have the "she just likes you" thing going, you can end up on the receiving end of a tantrum. Crazy thing is, we usually got along really well. Some weeks, things were great, super GFE, and other weeks she would blow up with some paranoid crap, with lots of accusations, etc. Overall, more headaches than it was worth.

Aloha Relax Guy!

...The bottom line is that unless you are a senior member she is familiar with or she just likes you your chances of getting the legendary service is purely a crap shoot...Also we all have our opinions and surely her supporter will come to her defense, and rightfully so if they are receiving consistent great service. For the others that haven't experienced her services just beware it is a YMMV situation.

S Hunter
03-25-14, 04:50
Can you post ad for palisades pinay.Think I posted her ad a week or two ago. Lazy to look up right now. But if you search for Pearl City in BP, you will find her.

S Hunter
03-25-14, 04:53
Like S Hunter said, she is in her 40's. She is nice, massage is so-so but hits the spots occasionally. She does HE only, and does not allow you to touch her. Note: the house has no A / see so going there in the summer might be a challenge. She does have a fan.YMMV, but she does more. She offered me more before, but I declined. Will be all covered though.

Sy Style
03-25-14, 06:00
[Deleted by Admin]

If you want to post stupidity like this, post it under your real user name.

A2

CatchSumWaves
03-25-14, 06:02
Just saw this ad, any takers?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4390422956.html

Captin Crunch
03-26-14, 05:23

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4390422956.htmlTotally legit.

Professor Fun
03-26-14, 17:29
Monique is the best she's sweet and cute has great hands. Treat her with respect. I tried a few others and no one is close to her.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-touch-massage-with-my-magic-hands/4199042

P.fun.

Professor Fun
03-26-14, 21:03
Think I posted her ad a week or two ago. Lazy to look up right now. But if you search for Pearl City in BP, you will find her.Just posted a link.

Salami Garage
03-26-14, 21:27
Monique is the best she's sweet and cute has great hands. Treat her with respect. I tried a few others and no one is close to her.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-touch-massage-with-my-magic-hands/4199042

P.fun.Hey PF, can you briefly describe what she looks like?

Wakko69
03-27-14, 03:00

P.fun.Is this the Palisades pinay?

Professor Fun
03-27-14, 03:18
Is this the Palisades pinay?I don't like calling her that but yes.

Professor Fun
03-27-14, 05:05
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4392145962.html

Anyone tried this place?

S Hunter
03-27-14, 14:33
Hey PF, can you briefly describe what she looks like?Check the ad link and see for yourself.

S Hunter
03-27-14, 15:16
If Summer at Emma's is the lady that was at KPT. Remember reading about her saran wrap service.

What happened to the place at Kukui Plaza. I stopped seeing their ads.

Suksukboi808
03-27-14, 18:35
Is this the Palisades pinay?Her backpage ad has a link to her own website and she has pics of herself there. She's older and petite with newly enhanced CS or Ds. She is very sweet.

Kumusta
03-27-14, 19:38

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4390422956.htmlAny reviews? How's the service?

S Hunter
03-27-14, 21:37
Check the ad link and see for yourself.Her ad used to have a link to her website with tons of pictures.

HawaiiBoi
03-27-14, 22:21
Aloha,

Saw Monique recently after reading up about her. A little background, I'm in my 30's, but have been mongering since high school! I like'm pretty, skinny, and with good service...which means I haven't found my #1 (but Aki was close).

I've been training a lot recently, so I've been on a massage with extras hunt. I've tried Nala, Jean, and Yuka.

Bottom line is that Monique was a sweet lady on my first visit and I would visit her again because there is probably more available than just HE (other mongers have reported this but I'm not sure how long it takes to get those extras). Here's the details.

Looks = 6.5: At first glance I thought she was acceptably pretty. After the session, I wished I hadn't seen her in brighter light. However, she was wearing a pretty sexy outfit and she is fairly skinny.

Attitude = 9: Very friendly, knowledgeable, and wants to please. She treated me like a prince while I was there.

Service = 7.5: For $, got a nice massage, HE, and got to let my hands roam everywhere. Her massage is good, more spa / sensual than some of the other therapists I've seen. I've been training a lot recently, so I need a good therapeutic massage that will loosen up my muscles quickly and take away the soreness so I can train the next day. For this, I think I prefer Jean or Nala. Yuka is good too, but Jean has pinpoint accuracy and Nala has the strong pressure since she uses her feet. Only thing is that she is so far from town, so she looses points for that.

I haven't pulled the trigger on Kookie or Song Kyong, though I read a lot about them. Anyone with similar tastes to mine have an opinion on who's better?

Speaking of Yuka, it's been a while since I saw her so I might go soon. Anyone have any luck yet getting more than just HE?

SinisterSex
03-28-14, 00:43
Isn't this the same woman / lady that had multiple shill accounts that threatened to post monger's phone numbers etc.? She sounded off her rocker. She made comments of tissue up the butt, how she had some hacking skills etc. She apparently is in real estate and is now renting out her PC house or is it hers?

CatchSumWaves
03-28-14, 01:27
I'm surprised no one really talks about Linda from perfect relaxation in the Century Square building in downtown.

To me she is the best MT for massage with HE.

Paula from Kison does give the best massage ever but you have to pay for AMP prices so it's not the best deal.

If some monger out there knows of anyone better please enlighten me.

BanForFree
03-28-14, 01:42
Junko has received both good and bad reviews. She has earned them both. I have had good Junko and bad Junko. I was the same both times. She wasn't a "mirror" with me and I am not going to assume the others who have posted their bad reviews did so because Junko reflected their "animal-man" either. As you said in your post YMMV but I don't think this should mean it is your fault if she acts crazy.As far as Junko goes, I got another monger to send me the info, but I never had the money to go, I am thinking about it now, however does she only to AMP style? Or does she do the whole MT thing and some HE release or BBBJCIM action for like $?

Magnod
03-28-14, 03:05
Isn't this the same woman / lady that had multiple shill accounts that threatened to post monger's phone numbers etc.? She sounded off her rocker. She made comments of tissue up the butt, how she had some hacking skills etc. She apparently is in real estate and is now renting out her PC house or is it hers?I believe it is the same person. I don't recall many trusted senior members having positive reviews recently of her, but I'd guess YMMV.

HawaiiBoi
03-28-14, 05:56
I believe it is the same person. I don't recall many trusted senior members having positive reviews recently of her, but I'd guess YMMV.I remember reading those posts and it scared me off for a while. But every now and then people would leave some ok reviews of her. And I've been looking for a good massage with HE, and there aren't many out there, especially for $. Plus, I don't use my real name or phone.

CaptBob
03-28-14, 12:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Member #5092
03-28-14, 13:18
I'm surprised no one really talks about Linda from perfect relaxation in the Century Square building in downtown.

Paula from Kison does give the best massage ever but you have to pay for AMP prices so it's not the best deal.

If some monger out there knows of anyone better please enlighten me.Bro CSW I didn't is your report on linda did I miss it. Mind giving a brief discription of her and L / A / S rating. Ill make sure report if I do visit, thanks for any info.

CougarLvr
03-28-14, 14:14
Any reviews? How's the service?Looks real good, but I'm pretty sure its totally legit.

Tacoman808
03-28-14, 15:43
YMMV, but she does more. She offered me more before, but I declined. Will be all covered though.I went there a couple of times to save me a trip all the way into town. The massage was ok as far as HE providers go, but not as good as the better ones out there. Hardly allowed any roaming, especially on top, and she never took off anything. HE was ok, not a total jackhammer job. Heard CBJ was available but never tried. It's an option to avoid going into town, but I'll try elsewhere for better service.

Makana9
03-28-14, 19:28
I would put the Korean Emma's age at least 50. She has a decent shape body, just a little stocky. I remember her asking if I was LE, I said no and she said prove it. So I grabbed her ass. Nice and firm.There are 3 Emma's, that I know and been too. Kapahulu Emma is strictly legit, avg massage to me need to go deep with me and my aches and pains. Flip Emma by Kaheka last I saw her, way past 50's and also does HJ, but mechanical, massage alright to me I guess. Halawa Emma been going since she first opened months ago. Went there because Chinese Judy was there, decent rubs, played ground and pound. Was nice to me, average looking. Meat on bones that could take a pounding. Seen her off and on premise, but she in school. Emma is cool, 50 ish, clothed, above avg. HJ, multiples once she get to know you, my hands roam, but under clothes. She takes care of herself, hikes a lot, swims, and eats well cause I have tasted some great vegees from her. YMMV, but I have seen her early in the morning and late at night. Be nice I say, be cool.

SinisterSex
03-28-14, 19:41
CaptBob = palisades pinay.

And this is one of several of hers. Be careful of this one. Who needs this crap anyways.

BabyFace808
03-28-14, 23:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Sports Night
03-28-14, 23:49

If some monger out there knows of anyone better please enlighten me.Sorry I have been to see a number of Kison ladies. A proper massage is done on a proper massage table w / head cradle. My experience and grade for Kison massage quality below avg 4 out of 10. Seek licensed mt w / proper set up for real massage.

BPittsburg
03-29-14, 15:18

If some monger out there knows of anyone better please enlighten me.I didn't find her to be that great. After my visit, a FM posted something negative about her, so I didn't feel the need to post. I would rate L6 (GND) A5 S5 so I never repeated.

SquirtLuva69
03-29-14, 16:09
I didn't find her to be that great. After my visit, a FM posted something negative about her, so I didn't feel the need to post. I would rate L6 (GND) A5 S5 so I never repeated.I concur.little too chubby in the pouche and wierd fakes.

HawaiiBoy2
03-29-14, 18:40
Looks real good, but I'm pretty sure its totally legit.Yes legit.

HawaiiBoy2
03-29-14, 19:19
YMMV, but she does more. She offered me more before, but I declined. Will be all covered though.Where is location, I want to try her.

HawaiiBoy2
03-29-14, 19:44
Looks real good, but I'm pretty sure its totally legit.Yes it's totally legit. I want to try them.

MasterG069
03-30-14, 02:43
Any 411 on this one? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4398023033.html.

HawaiiBoi
03-30-14, 04:48
I concur.little too chubby in the pouche and wierd fakes.I tried Linda recently at PR. There were two ladies there and I had Linda. I didn't get the other lady's name, but she was skinny, maybe late 30's. Linda is chubby, but her face is ok to me. She was wearing lingerie and let my hands roam.

Decent massage and the place is nice. She uses her knees sometimes in your back. She worked hard to get the knots out, but it wasn't as good as Nala or Jean (IMHO).

On the flip, she went to the HJ without asking. It was ok, but I think nala's HE or Yuka's is better. I read that Linda offers BBBJ, but I didn't get any and wasn't on the menu for this visit. Maybe YMMV. I would return for BBBJ.

Overall to me, L / a / s / m: 6/8/6/7.

Professor Fun
03-30-14, 18:10
Anyone tried Momo?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4396763011.html

Bukake King
03-31-14, 08:00
As far as Junko goes, I got another monger to send me the info, but I never had the money to go, I am thinking about it now, however does she only to AMP style? Or does she do the whole MT thing and some HE release or BBBJCIM action for like $?Don't expect any extra's for $ from Junko or any other top notch providers for that matter. If your getting BBBJCIM or FS for a $, than you'll get what your paying for. Lower quality service, lower quality looks face and body wise. I suggest you save your money and check out Junko and experience the excellent service she provides along with the fantastic body and tight pussy she has. She's definitely worth it.

Buka.

Bono888
03-31-14, 17:27
Anyone tried Momo?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4396763011.htmlShe works out of Thai Hawaiian. From my experience, she gives a pretty good massage. No play and all legit. YMMV.

Not much of a looker. Standard fees plus. 20 tip.

Professor Fun
03-31-14, 21:28
She works out of Thai Hawaiian. From my experience, she gives a pretty good massage. No play and all legit. YMMV.

Not much of a looker. Standard fees plus. 20 tip.Thanks thought that was where she's from but she wasn't telling LOL.

Dr Octopus
04-01-14, 17:23
Any info on SG? Not much has been reported about this place and I've been wanting to check it out. Tried calling them a few times and it always went to voicemail, except for this one time during the day last week when a lady who spoke perfect english answered and said they're busy and couldn't take me (I was under the impression that some ex-kison girl took over the place, perhaps it's their receptionist or something?

Magnod
04-02-14, 02:49
MT enthusiasts got a few questions:

Anyone know where a girl (older) name Amanda who used to be at Yangs, back when young Penny was working there is now?

Anyone new at Rejuve?

What happened to Lisa at Pink Orchid?

Is Lily still at Ideal?

Coffee Bean
04-02-14, 03:06

Anyone know where a girl (older) name Amanda who used to be at Yangs, back when young Penny was working there is now?

Anyone new at Rejuve?

Is Lily still at Ideal?Lilly still at Ideal in Century Square.

Magnod
04-02-14, 05:01

Anyone new at Rejuve?

Is Lily still at Ideal?Sorry, I meant Patti.

Anonymous808
04-02-14, 16:40
Sorry, I meant Patti.Patti from where?

HairyNani
04-02-14, 21:08
I tried Linda recently at PR. There were two ladies there and I had Linda. I didn't get the other lady's name, but she was skinny, maybe late 30's. Linda is chubby, but her face is ok to me. She was wearing lingerie and let my hands roam.

Decent massage and the place is nice. She uses her knees sometimes in your back. She worked hard to get the knots out, but it wasn't as good as Nala or Jean (IMHO).

On the flip, she went to the HJ without asking. It was ok, but I think nala's HE or Yuka's is better. I read that Linda offers BBBJ, but I didn't get any and wasn't on the menu for this visit. Maybe YMMV. I would return for BBBJ.

Overall to me, L / a / s / m: 6/8/6/7.HB, what was the damage?

BeerAddict
04-03-14, 04:53
Visited PR early today at Century Square 24th floor and was serviced by a Chinese gal named Lilly? Sorry, I could barely understand her English. Started with a full body rub and she eventually brushed up on the boys and went straight into a sensual HJ. I never asked if there was more on the menu because her HJ was exactly how is like. Slow with a firm grip. Paid $ and it was worth every cent. A little bit on the chunky side but has a wonderful set of hands. Nice job Lilly.

Eric Shin
04-03-14, 10:14
Patti from where?She was at paradise thai in pearl city...not sure if she is still thete.

HawaiiBoi
04-03-14, 15:40
HB, what was the damage?I believe the standard is $, but I dropped $.2 because of past reports that she does BBBJ. I was hoping that a little investment now would pay rewards if I come back. But, not sure if I will.

S Hunter
04-04-14, 02:16
She was at paradise thai in pearl city...not sure if she is still thete.I think not for about a year. Tried asking for Patti after hearing about her earlier last year and they all told me no more. In fact, no Chinese girls either. Haven't been there in a while so not sure about now.

S Hunter
04-04-14, 02:20
Since she talked about running for office and was stopping with the extras, I haven't seen her for a while. I just thought about her and texted to see how she was doing. No office for now and still working. So I went to see her. Same sexy lady and same service as before. Same place too.

If you know her, look her up. I am not going to post her info or give it out until I see that she has placed an ad. But I know quite a few of you see her or saw her in the past. So FWIW...

UKnowMyName
04-04-14, 06:31
Love new adventures. Called (I think her name is) Jasmine. Got lucky and was able to set up appointment on short notice. I drove to her building using the address that she provided. She met me downstairs in the parking lot. First impression is she's not a looker, but is friendly. Asian (I think she said Japanese / Chinese) early-mid 40's, 5'2"ish and about 130 lbs would be my guess. She sent me upstairs with the key and came up a minute or two later. Not sure what business she had to complete downstairs, but whatever. Get upstairs and asked if I need to shower. I already had so didn't need to. Apartment was somewhat clean which I took as a good sign. It look like she probably lives there as well. I lied down on the table as instructed. She didn't leave the room or anything as I undressed, but she did turn around. So far, aside from not leaving the room while I was undressing, this feels like it's going to be a legit massage. She asks me a few questions about how I like to be massaged and told her hard pressure.

She proceeds to give me a far better massage than I was expecting. I would say a good massage, approaching great. She definitely gets the right spots, and she can put some elbow grease on it too. I think it must have been about an hour to this point. Towards the end of the back massage, she starts brushing on the boys, and I start to get excited for the flip. She's not a knock-out in the looks department by any stretch, but she was very nice and her massage was excellent. On the flip, more massaging and she gets to work.

She gives a decent HJ, but I was taking a long time to bust (sorry Jasmine, I was doing it on purpose). Started out sensual, but got a bit mechanical as time went on. I can see her frustration building even though she's trying not to show it. She finally gives up (understandably), and tells me she can't finish it and asks me to finish. I get it close to completion and ask her to finish me off, which she does. She allowed some touching, but wouldn't fully engage. Anybody hit that? I went there wanting to experience the massage / HJ, but of course halfway through, I'm wanting FS.

She wouldn't give me an exact price, but I paid her $.20. Was planning to pay $ but honestly I was pleasantly surprised by the massage quality and thought to show my appreciation with a decent tip. Good experience. Maybe a better massage than Michelle at Rejuve (deeper for sure--Michelle seems to only do Swedish). I would repeat if was looking for Massage + HJ. Would like to try out more that offer this type of service. Any recommendations? There seems to be so many in BP that never get reported on! I'd love to know what you brothers are getting at those mystery places in Century Center!

AwabiHunter
04-04-14, 20:54
Love new adventures. Called (I think her name is) Jasmine. Got lucky and was able to set up appointment on short notice. I drove to her building using the address that she provided. She met me downstairs in the parking lot. First impression is she's not a looker, but is friendly. Asian (I think she said Japanese / Chinese) early-mid 40's, 5'2"ish and about 130 lbs would be my guess. She sent me upstairs with the key and came up a minute or two later. Not sure what business she had to complete downstairs, but whatever. Get upstairs and asked if I need to shower. I already had so didn't need to. Apartment was somewhat clean which I took as a good sign. It look like she probably lives there as well. I lied down on the table as instructed. She didn't leave the room or anything as I undressed, but she did turn around. So far, aside from not leaving the room while I was undressing, this feels like it's going to be a legit massage. She asks me a few questions about how I like to be massaged and told her hard pressure.

She proceeds to give me a far better massage than I was expecting. I would say a good massage, approaching great. She definitely gets the right spots, and she can put some elbow grease on it too. I think it must have been about an hour to this point. Towards the end of the back massage, she starts brushing on the boys, and I start to get excited for the flip. She's not a knock-out in the looks department by any stretch, but she was very nice and her massage was excellent. On the flip, more massaging and she gets to work.

She gives a decent HJ, but I was taking a long time to bust (sorry Jasmine, I was doing it on purpose). Started out sensual, but got a bit mechanical as time went on. I can see her frustration building even though she's trying not to show it. She finally gives up (understandably), and tells me she can't finish it and asks me to finish. I get it close to completion and ask her to finish me off, which she does. She allowed some touching, but wouldn't fully engage. Anybody hit that? I went there wanting to experience the massage / HJ, but of course halfway through, I'm wanting FS.

She wouldn't give me an exact price, but I paid her $.20. Was planning to pay $ but honestly I was pleasantly surprised by the massage quality and thought to show my appreciation with a decent tip. Good experience. Maybe a better massage than Michelle at Rejuve (deeper for sure--Michelle seems to only do Swedish). I would repeat if was looking for Massage + HJ. Would like to try out more that offer this type of service. Any recommendations? There seems to be so many in BP that never get reported on! I'd love to know what you brothers are getting at those mystery places in Century Center!Everything you describe is spot on, and yes she does fuck and actually loves it and it quite good at it, very good BBBJ as well, she is probably the best real massage + extras that is out there right now, I wrote a more detailed report sometime ago about her.

Awabi.

Alohashorts
04-05-14, 05:59
Since she talked about running for office and was stopping with the extras, I haven't seen her for a while. I just thought about her and texted to see how she was doing. No office for now and still working. So I went to see her. Same sexy lady and same service as before. Same place too.

If you know her, look her up. I am not going to post her info or give it out until I see that she has placed an ad. But I know quite a few of you see her or saw her in the past. So FWIW...She has the exiest soothing massage voice IMO. But kept asking personal type questions.

Dr Octopus
04-05-14, 07:29
I think not for about a year. Tried asking for Patti after hearing about her earlier last year and they all told me no more. In fact, no Chinese girls either. Haven't been there in a while so not sure about now.I would definitely see her on a regular basis if she was still around, her HJ was very good for me. Last I heard she went legit after quitting Yang's and that was quite a while back.

Magnod
04-05-14, 18:49
She has the exiest soothing massage voice IMO. But kept asking personal type questions.She was always nice to me and was close to home back when she was at the Valley salon place. I just wished she did a little deeper pressure, if she did, she would've been one of my go to girls.

S Hunter
04-05-14, 22:13
She has the exiest soothing massage voice IMO. But kept asking personal type questions.She still has the sexy voice. Swears a lot more now. And still asking away.

Niceguy808
04-06-14, 17:23
She has the sexiest soothing massage voice IMO. But kept asking personal type questions.I stay away from providers that ask too many personal questions. It means that they acquire information that they could possibly use against you at a later time.

Some years ago, a provider did exactly that, using what she knew about her clients in an attempt to blackmail them. She threatened to reveal their extracurricular activities to their friends, family and coworkers if she didn't get paid-off.

This happened a long time ago and I'm not aware of the end result.

Local1234
04-06-14, 18:18
I stay away from providers that ask too many personal questions. It means that they acquire information that they could possibly use against you at a later time.

Some years ago, a provider did exactly that, using what she knew about her clients in an attempt to blackmail them. She threatened to reveal their extracurricular activities to their friends, family and coworkers if she didn't get paid-off.

This happened a long time ago and I'm not aware of the end result.Good point Nice Guy & same for KBGs.

Hentai Man
04-06-14, 22:26
Lilly still at Ideal in Century Square.I haven't seen Lilly for a long time. Is this her ad: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-relax-massage/4508437.

I just searched for the old phone number that I used to have for her and that one came up. I remember when I asked Junko a few months back if she offered BBFS, she said no way, but that if I wanted BBFS to check out Lilly. I don't know if she was telling the truth or not, but can anyone confirm that Lilly is offering BBFS now? I used to be a regular with her a long time back and she would never even consider BB before. I'd definitely check her out again if BBFS was on the menu now.

Aboonai
04-07-14, 00:49
Yup that is her. In fact she has 3 cell numbers that I'm aware of and all were from her ads posted on BP and CL.

Sorry can't confirm on BBFS, only CFS.

I haven't seen Lilly for a long time. Is this her ad: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-relax-massage/4508437.

I just searched for the old phone number that I used to have for her and that one came up. I remember when I asked Junko a few months back if she offered BBFS, she said no way, but that if I wanted BBFS to check out Lilly. I don't know if she was telling the truth or not, but can anyone confirm that Lilly is offering BBFS now? I used to be a regular with her a long time back and she would never even consider BB before. I'd definitely check her out again if BBFS was on the menu now.

Pokesqd
04-07-14, 21:54
Anyone tried Emma over by Kapahulu near Foodland? She is offering a 9:00 am special.

POKE.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/9am-earlybird-massage-special-in-honolulu-oahu-hawaii-hi/4561604

Always A Noob
04-08-14, 01:03
RTFF = plenty reviews on EMMA check the Legit Massage thread, mostly good as I recall depending what you want.

Just search "emma". But remember there's two Emma's one you are asking about and the other one Halawa. The search
shows another monger was asking about each one and discussion of each ensued. Check it out.

Anyone tried Emma over by Kapahulu near Foodland? She is offering a 9:00 am special.

POKE.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/9am-earlybird-massage-special-in-honolulu-oahu-hawaii-hi/4561604

SquirtLuva69
04-09-14, 13:21
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/in-body2body-massage-24/3816206

LOL text back and forth.she is in makiki.she says pics are her...she say price is in ad...and she doesn't work nights...gave up on her as probably indicative of her services..watch out guys.

H Mobius
04-09-14, 23:00
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/in-body2body-massage-24/3816206

LOL text back and forth.she is in makiki.she says pics are her...she say price is in ad...and she doesn't work nights...gave up on her as probably indicative of her services..watch out guys.Is this the same girl (actually woman) who was advertising nuru for 180, which was basically a body slide and HJ for 180 because she refused to do FS? She was described as pushing 40 or more and beginning to take-on a mamasan figure, and as having previously worked in an AMP; even back then, A = "Not-so-hot".

I tried calling ("no texts") but never got through and she never called back.

Mba Hi
04-10-14, 13:37
Is this the same girl (actually woman) who was advertising nuru for 180, which was basically a body slide and HJ for 180 because she refused to do FS? She was described as pushing 40 or more and beginning to take-on a mamasan figure, and as having previously worked in an AMP; even back then, A = "Not-so-hot".

I tried calling ("no texts") but never got through and she never called back.Is this pearl at makiki terrace?

Kalani69
04-10-14, 16:04
Is this the same girl (actually woman) who was advertising nuru for 180, which was basically a body slide and HJ for 180 because she refused to do FS? She was described as pushing 40 or more and beginning to take-on a mamasan figure, and as having previously worked in an AMP; even back then, A = "Not-so-hot".

I tried calling ("no texts") but never got through and she never called back.Wow. Those pics must be fake or old because they sure don't look like a body beginning to take on a mamas an figure. Whatever, if the A isn't so hot, the S not likely to make up for it.

Downtown Zippy
04-10-14, 20:44
It's been a while, has anyone seen her recently? Is she still working? Pm me, I know she doesn't like being in the public review.

H Mobius
04-11-14, 02:12
Is this pearl at makiki terrace?Yes I believe Pearl is the name that lady was going by previously, and whom I was wondering whether she was the same person in the link provided by WOM.

Ninja Boots V2
04-11-14, 04:04
Has anyone ever gone to see the in Kailua? And if so have you gotten any extras? Saw her three times now and this last visit there was extreme teasing and rubbing her crotch all over my arms and body as she massaged me then..Boom done nothing. Just curious.

Mba Hi
04-11-14, 13:46
Yes I believe Pearl is the name that lady was going by previously, and whom I was wondering whether she was the same person in the link provided by WOM.Thank you. Appreciate the reply.

HornyLocal808
04-11-14, 18:16

POKE.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/9am-earlybird-massage-special-in-honolulu-oahu-hawaii-hi/4561604Went to check out kapahulu Emma and strictly legit. Met her at her location in liliha and was a small massage room inside of a rehab. Aside from brushing up against my body with her titties and crotch a few times, no hint of anything else. She also talked about massage places giving extras and that's not her style. Overall a good, strong legit massage.

Jzjz
04-12-14, 09:58
Has anyone ever gone to see the in Kailua? And if so have you gotten any extras? Saw her three times now and this last visit there was extreme teasing and rubbing her crotch all over my arms and body as she massaged me then..Boom done nothing. Just curious.Which one in kailua? Asian, haole, papolo, etc?

Akio808
04-12-14, 12:55
Aloha guys, back from Japan and this time for good! Place was making me sick! Anyways I kept up my reading while away and I was wondering which massage places in CC offer HE? Some say that thai Pattaya but some say they don't etc etc. So which place really do offer HE. Sometimes your just to lazy to fuck and you want to just relax and have someone finish you off. Thanks in advance. Going to check out second floor CC this week. Or was thinking of the filipina chicks at 321 or gogo spa. They say 21 but I am betting more like 40.

Ninja Boots V2
04-12-14, 18:52
Which one in kailua? Asian, haole, papolo, etc?Sorry Thai chick name is the. She works out of Panita's.

Brjetblack
04-12-14, 21:38
Saw kookie on lusitana a few days ago. Had a good relaxing massage with sensual HJ. Allowed roaming as she's doing HJ and she put her face close to dick for visual stimulation but no BJ. Damage $. Only negative is she doesn't use lotion or oil and the mattress used is not a massage table with the head rest. Makes breathing a bit harder lying facefirst sideways. But a good experience overall. She's attractive for an older lady and is nice. Would repeat.

Yalah113
04-12-14, 21:46
I haven't seen Lilly for a long time. Is this her ad: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-relax-massage/4508437.

I just searched for the old phone number that I used to have for her and that one came up. I remember when I asked Junko a few months back if she offered BBFS, she said no way, but that if I wanted BBFS to check out Lilly. I don't know if she was telling the truth or not, but can anyone confirm that Lilly is offering BBFS now? I used to be a regular with her a long time back and she would never even consider BB before. I'd definitely check her out again if BBFS was on the menu now.Just saw Lily at Bishop Square, allowed Daty, BBBJ but no kissing and no full service. She finished with JO. Lame. Massage good tho.

Aboonai
04-13-14, 01:44
NinjaBootsV2 is talking about the massage establishment on Oneawa street next to Jack in the Box.

Which one in kailua? Asian, haole, papolo, etc?

Ninja Boots V2
04-13-14, 03:33
Sorry Thai chick name is the. She works out of Panita's.Sorry about the autocorrect.

Name of Thai chick is the.

Blake123
04-13-14, 04:54
Aloha guys, back from Japan and this time for good! Place was making me sick! Anyways I kept up my reading while away and I was wondering which massage places in CC offer HE? Some say that thai Pattaya but some say they don't etc etc. So which place really do offer HE. Sometimes your just to lazy to fuck and you want to just relax and have someone finish you off. Thanks in advance. Going to check out second floor CC this week. Or was thinking of the filipina chicks at 321 or gogo spa. They say 21 but I am betting more like 40.I assume you are talking about the MPs in the Century Center that are considered to be legit. You'll probably have to find out in your own. Not many are willing to reveal the extras they are getting at legit places and risk being cut off from those extras or causing the girl to get fired. Sorry, but that's the way it is. Good luck in your search.

HornyLocal808
04-13-14, 07:37
Anyone know of any other good filipinas who offer HE? Been to Erlinda already. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

AwabiHunter
04-13-14, 15:18
Howzit Braddahs,

Anybody try this cuty Gina the Asian one below? I know reports on Sheryl are she is all legit but wonder about her friend?

Awabi.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4419613877.html

Suksukboi808
04-13-14, 15:55
Aloha guys, back from Japan and this time for good! Place was making me sick! Anyways I kept up my reading while away and I was wondering which massage places in CC offer HE? Some say that thai Pattaya but some say they don't etc etc. So which place really do offer HE. Sometimes your just to lazy to fuck and you want to just relax and have someone finish you off. Thanks in advance. Going to check out second floor CC this week. Or was thinking of the filipina chicks at 321 or gogo spa. They say 21 but I am betting more like 40.Some places will let you finish yourself off in front of MT. Whatever good that may do.I thought Kay would definitely be willing to do HE but she didn't. Maybe it takes more time and $ to get her to do it. I have been going to Jessie /3304 lately for really good massages. She does tease a little and has let me touch her awesome boobs a few times. She is F'ng sexy and has a tramp stamp.

John Ross
04-14-14, 03:50
Howzit Braddahs,

Anybody try this cuty Gina the Asian one below? I know reports on Sheryl are she is all legit but wonder about her friend?

Awabi.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4419613877.htmlThis really looks like the Gina that used to work at the Thai bars, Sabai and Thai Angel. If it is, I didn't know she had massage skills, but lots of Thai BGs move on to become MTs.

OleGuy1
04-14-14, 20:53
Saw kookie on lusitana a few days ago. Had a good relaxing massage with sensual HJ. Allowed roaming as she's doing HJ and she put her face close to dick for visual stimulation but no BJ. Damage $. Only negative is she doesn't use lotion or oil and the mattress used is not a massage table with the head rest. Makes breathing a bit harder lying facefirst sideways. But a good experience overall. She's attractive for an older lady and is nice. Would repeat.Not my first post, just first since I rejoined. Had cancelled my name / threads some time ago as was receiving threats from lady I posted about calling my SO. My fault, gave stupid info. Don't really want to broadcast too much due to those problems, but if anyone wants info on specific providers, PM me. Kookie can be fun. OG1.

OleGuy1
04-14-14, 20:56
Has anyone ever gone to see the in Kailua? And if so have you gotten any extras? Saw her three times now and this last visit there was extreme teasing and rubbing her crotch all over my arms and body as she massaged me then..Boom done nothing. Just curious.Just back in circulation. Probably will not post too much in the open as caused me problems last time I posted in forum. If interested, PM me and I will tell what is going on. OG1.

Mabusao
04-15-14, 04:31
I think your mistaken Gina with somebody else. I'm a regular. She is very professional. I don't know why there's some low class people like you want to ruin others reputation.

Udakine
04-15-14, 07:56
Not my first post, just first since I rejoined. Had cancelled my name / threads some time ago as was receiving threats from lady I posted about calling my SO. My fault, gave stupid info. Don't really want to broadcast too much due to those problems, but if anyone wants info on specific providers, PM me. Kookie can be fun. OG1.Is she good looking and how's her body?

Mahaloz..

Wn5912
04-15-14, 13:55
Can anyone tell me if Halawa Heights Emma is still around and taking appointments? I lost her contact number, appreciate it if someone would share the intel with me. Mahalo bros.

MasterG069
04-15-14, 17:28
Can anyone tell me if Halawa Heights Emma is still around and taking appointments? I lost her contact number, appreciate it if someone would share the intel with me. Mahalo bros.http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4422584679.html

Bikini
04-15-14, 19:44
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-japanese-girl-call-onegaiiiii-we-are-yuka-and-haru-come-have-fun-with-us-19/4620908

Has anyone tried these? Are they really Japanese? Cute?

AwabiHunter
04-15-14, 20:45
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-japanese-girl-call-onegaiiiii-we-are-yuka-and-haru-come-have-fun-with-us-19/4620908

Has anyone tried these? Are they really Japanese? Cute?Howzit Braddah Bikini.

Not sure about Haru but Yuka is for sure real Japanese, I posted aboput her before check out my posts, she gives decent HJ but that it not going to get to bang her.

Awabi.

HiLife808
04-15-14, 21:20

Has anyone tried these? Are they really Japanese? Cute?They popped up on Mayflower's ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tuesday-we-wanna-go-clubbing-today-come-take-me-out-20/4623359

Bono888
04-15-14, 21:58
Howzit Braddah Bikini.

Not sure about Haru but Yuka is for sure real Japanese, I posted aboput her before check out my posts, she gives decent HJ but that it not going to get to bang her.

Awabi.Sup bro. I don't think this is the same Yuka. The one awabi is talking about works near Sheridan St and only does massage and HJ. The one in the ad is mayflower. (I'm not sure if the are real Japanese) I think everything is on the menu at MF.

Bikini
04-15-14, 23:59
Sup bro. I don't think this is the same Yuka. The one awabi is talking about works near Sheridan St and only does massage and HJ. The one in the ad is mayflower. (I'm not sure if the are real Japanese) I think everything is on the menu at MF.Thanks, Bro. I just noticed in MF's latest ad they are included but using a different phone number. I guess I will toft. I soooo much want to try a real Jgirl, especially one that's 19.

Psa143
04-16-14, 02:56
Thanks, Bro. I just noticed in MF's latest ad they are included but using a different phone number. I guess I will toft. I soooo much want to try a real Jgirl, especially one that's 19.OK guys, I check both out within the last week. They both are not Japanese, Haru claims half Japanese. But when I tried to talk Nihongo to her she was slow to respond but, tries and is not bad. But, when yoyo was talking to her, she was like full blast Chinese. Plus, when you talk with both girl they both have a slight Chinese accent.

But, Yuka looks the most like a Jgirl and said she's 22, & looks it to me. Both are young and great service, BBJ & CFS.

I personally like Yuka more, cause she is most like a JGirl, when I was pounding her she is so into it, really like how jgirls squeek when you keep hitting it. Yuka is 9/9/9, Haru is 8/8/8. They are both really nice!

Be safe! Give them a sample, their not JGirls but still great!

JustFacts
04-16-14, 12:45
MF has advertised half Japanese providers several times, all as marketing and no fact. The only thing Japanese about any of them was their name. You just need to ask the other girls, and they will tell you the truth. There were couple of Chinese pros at Empire that spoke Japanese quite well-better than the korean providers. None of them were Japanese, even the ones from MF and Rose. Haven't had me a Japanese provider in a long, long time. Up till a couple of years ago, providers here have been mostly Korean. More Chinese here than ever before today.

Expect even more to arrive everyday.

OK guys, I check both out within the last week. They both are not Japanese, Haru claims half Japanese. But when I tried to talk Nihongo to her she was slow to respond but, tries and is not bad. But, when yoyo was talking to her, she was like full blast Chinese. Plus, when you talk with both girl they both have a slight Chinese accent.

But, Yuka looks the most like a Jgirl and said she's 22, & looks it to me. Both are young and great service, BBJ & CFS.

I personally like Yuka more, cause she is most like a JGirl, when I was pounding her she is so into it, really like how jgirls squeek when you keep hitting it. Yuka is 9/9/9, Haru is 8/8/8. They are both really nice!

Be safe! Give them a sample, their not JGirls but still great!

SquirtLuva69
04-16-14, 16:22
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4426083500.html

Anyone tried?

Paradise U
04-16-14, 21:27

Anyone tried?She said she was from Saipan. Not a spinner. Older. Good massage and finished with ok HJ. That was it. Definitely the one in the picture.

L-5-S-5-A-7.

First Try
04-16-14, 23:51

Anyone tried?Number was for Dragonfly at CC room 2804.

Downtown Zippy
04-17-14, 02:03
Who gives a real quality massage with a HE, like liliha kim, matlock jean, Son Kyong, or Erlinda. Or who is the best?

Unit420
04-17-14, 02:49
Younger therapist who can do BJ.

Magnod
04-17-14, 04:05
Who gives a real quality massage with a HE, like liliha kim, matlock jean, Son Kyong, or Erlinda. Or who is the best?Michelle is pretty good. Vicky at Royal is okay as are a few girls at Penny's. Jasmine at Chillaxin gets positive reviews, but I don't recall liking her massage style too much.

Professor Fun
04-17-14, 05:40
Who gives a real quality massage with a HE, like liliha kim, matlock jean, Son Kyong, or Erlinda. Or who is the best?Son Kyong gives a nice strong massage.

AllNuts
04-17-14, 16:02
Who gives a real quality massage with a HE, like liliha kim, matlock jean, Son Kyong, or Erlinda. Or who is the best?I think Paula from Kison is the best but you got to take into account standard AMP fees and she is suppose to be on vacation at the moment. I also think Kalihi Lisa and Linda from Perfect Relaxation are decent too.

PussMonger
04-17-14, 22:03
I think Paula from Kison is the best but you got to take into account standard AMP fees and she is suppose to be on vacation at the moment. I also think Kalihi Lisa and Linda from Perfect Relaxation are decent too.Aloha Allnuts! Saw your response and I never heard of KALIHI Lisa before? Can you please give me some info or background? If anyone else has any info I would appreciate it. Pm ok too! Mahalo.

PM.

Kitie Carson
04-17-14, 23:46
Younger therapist who can do BJ.Hilarious! Just sayin...

Captin Crunch
04-18-14, 01:24
I think Paula from Kison is the best but you got to take into account standard AMP fees and she is suppose to be on vacation at the moment. I also think Kalihi Lisa and Linda from Perfect Relaxation are decent too.I totally agree about Lisa and Linda.

Magnod
04-18-14, 05:10
Who gives a real quality massage with a HE, like liliha kim, matlock jean, Son Kyong, or Erlinda. Or who is the best?Nala is also a good one to go to.

Keep in mind that I like deep firm massages, so ratings are based on that preference.

Unit420
04-18-14, 06:30
Hilarious! Just sayin...I mean no older than 30.

SCJohn
04-18-14, 11:32
Nala is also a good one to go to.

Keep in mind that I like deep firm massages, so ratings are based on that preference.Totally agree. Unfortunately, she's a bit hard to see. Doesn't work a lot and prebooks fast. I just checked her calendar and the next two weeks are fully booked.

S Hunter
04-18-14, 17:16
Younger therapist who can do BJ.They all CAN. The question is, who WILL? And if willing, who is good. Isn't that the masagee holy grail? Awesome massage with an awesome ending with the BJ as, uh, gravy? So to speak.

Member #5092
04-18-14, 17:19
She said she was from Saipan. Not a spinner. Older. Good massage and finished with ok HJ. That was it. Definitely the one in the picture.

L-5-S-5-A-7.Bro paradies your title says Not the one in the pix then Definitely the one in the pix?

Member #5092
04-18-14, 17:28
Aloha Allnuts! Saw your response and I never heard of KALIHI Lisa before? Can you please give me some info or background? If anyone else has any info I would appreciate it. Pm ok too! Mahalo.

PM.http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4429215778.html

Never visited but here's her ad.

PussMonger
04-18-14, 22:08
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4429215778.html

Never visited but here's her ad.Aloha twopumps and mahalo for your response. I thing you may have mixed up the info. Was looking for KALIHI Lisa for a good massage and HE. Thanks for sending post of Liliha Kim. Unless they are the Same person and not mmpossible. And.

Member #5092
04-19-14, 06:11
Aloha twopumps and mahalo for your response. I thing you may have mixed up the info. Was looking for KALIHI Lisa for a good massage and HE. Thanks for sending post of Liliha Kim. Unless they are the Same person and not mmpossible. And.Your right funny stuff must be my dyslexia, kalihi lisa / liliha kim. Looks like lots of us are looking for a good rub and tug. Easyer to get FS these days, I know off topic but just had another great session with happy from top spa. She's stepped up her game if that possible. Check out the AMPs lotta more options.

H Mobius
04-19-14, 14:34

Anyone tried?It's been a while, but I am 98% certain that is Dragonfly's number. I have not seen her with makeup, but I am 90% sure that is Julia. I am a little amazed she is actually using her own pic (or at least using a face pic of a girl at all). For years, her ads had fake non-face pics, generic massage pics, or no pics. She must be very slow or wary of aggravated men.

I've had good experiences with Julia as well as the occasional girl she brought in. With the advent of places such as MF, the former SF, and myriad other places that came and went in CC, I just never found the time to repeat. If that's her, she's looking hot (though I thought she was kinda hot without makeup) and will have to repeat!

Blake123
04-20-14, 06:26
Mai closed her business today. I was her last customer. Sad for me as I've been one of her regulars for quality legit massages since 2007 when she first started working for Jennifer at Thai Issan. But she will be working as an indie in the Century Center for a couple of months; then she will be relocating to Los Angeles. PM me if you want her phone number for an appointment.

Paradise U
04-21-14, 13:12
Bro paradies your title says Not the one in the pix then Definitely the one in the pix?Some other bros says Julia is in the pic. Don't know. But the person I had was not the person in the pic.

HawaiiBoi
04-21-14, 22:33
Aloha Brothers,

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-by-cute-oriental-girl-near-walmart/4223637

Though Cherry did not have great reviews, I recently moved in the area so I decided to try her out. There have not been any recent reports on her and I was hoping that she'd have improved over time. But, her and her service are exactly as previously reported.

Young looking Chinese girl with a studio on Amana st. Parked on the street and she gave me her room number. Greeted at the door with her wearing casual clothing, nothing really that sexy. Tried to give her a hug and grab her okole to get things warmed up, but she was a little hesitant, perhaps because it was my first time with her.

Self shower then naked on the table. It's a massage table in her studio, next to her bed. She uses a paper towel to line the table head rest.

Looks: 6.5 - 7.0.

She is slightly attractive to me. She is slim, pear shaped mountains, slight acne. She looks decently young, I would guess 20's.

Massage: 3.

As previously reported, it's just poking around your body. I would give her a 1, but while massaging my shoulders she sat in front of me and gave me a perfect view of her panties. Plus, she didn't have a problem with my hands roaming everywhere.

Attitude: 7.

She is friendly, talkative, and pleasant. For many she will most likely be too talkative, but the day I went I didn't mind. Since the massage was not there, at least she was a decent conversationalist. She gets a 7 from me because she was not pushy, didn't ask for money upfront or count it in front of me, and let my hands play. Would give her more if she let me suck on her tatas.

Service: 6.

I didn't ask for full service and don't know if more is offered. It's not a sensual HJ HE, but she has a soft touch. For me, this is good enough for me to pop.

Donation: $.

Overall: Felt like I spent an hour at a KBar, paying $ for drinks and HJ. You can't really count it as a massage, but lots of friendly talking. Based on the area she works out of, I would prefer Yuka who has a better massage and more professional HE (technique and ball playing).

H Mobius
04-21-14, 23:51
Some other bros says Julia is in the pic. Don't know. But the person I had was not the person in the pic.Sounds like you had one of those "occasional" girls I mentioned. However, First Try says they are in 2804 which would be a 2 bedroom unit in the "high-rise" and not the small 1 bedroom unit on the 14th floor in the "low -rise" she used to be in. Unlikely as it seems, perhaps she has expanded and has multiple girls there.

Did you go to the 28th floor?

KeepGoing
04-22-14, 17:59
Can someone PM Matlock Jean's number to me? I'm in need of a good massage. Thanks.

Professor Fun
04-22-14, 19:29
Can someone PM Matlock Jean's number to me? I'm in need of a good massage. Thanks.*ALWAYS A GREAT MASSAGE BY JEAN*.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4429710266.html

Dr Octopus
04-22-14, 19:41
Decent sized tax return coming in, SO out of town, you know what time it is.

The plan was to get a nice massage with some blue balls on purpose, then visit an AMP for a wild 2-pop workout. Decided to make thai Pattaya my first stop as I remembered it to be an all-tease-no-please kind of place, which is exactly what I was looking for. Had Chenna (spelling? Decent looks (girl next door type, 5'2", 100 lbs, some tats), massage was weak for me even though I asked for hard, but still somewhat relaxing, no play of any kind, didn't even get close to anywhere, all legit. Standard damage+tip for a lame massage with no teasing and not much eye candy either, I was just utterly disappointed and not in the mood to monger on after that. Maybe I'll try again later this week and start with best thai, last time I went I had this hot girl who let me rub her thighs and ass a little, 5'6" long black hair, dark skin, hot legs, anyone know her name?

Chevy427
04-23-14, 02:55
Decent sized tax return coming in, SO out of town, you know what time it is.

The plan was to get a nice massage with some blue balls on purpose, then visit an AMP for a wild 2-pop workout. Decided to make thai Pattaya my first stop as I remembered it to be an all-tease-no-please kind of place, which is exactly what I was looking for. Had Chenna (spelling? Decent looks (girl next door type, 5'2", 100 lbs, some tats), massage was weak for me even though I asked for hard, but still somewhat relaxing, no play of any kind, didn't even get close to anywhere, all legit. Standard damage+tip for a lame massage with no teasing and not much eye candy either, I was just utterly disappointed and not in the mood to monger on after that. Maybe I'll try again later this week and start with best thai, last time I went I had this hot girl who let me rub her thighs and ass a little, 5'6" long black hair, dark skin, hot legs, anyone know her name?I think her name is Gina, she has tight body with some tatoo, had her twice. 1st time was all legit, 2nd time let my hands roam but that was it, only tease so I no bother to return. Haha.

Had you sampled a shorter girl name Linda there? Saw her inside the kitchen when I was leaving there, not sure is she plays or just tease. She's pretty hot!!

Had Ta once after she moved to 2402 (formerly Apple Massage. LOL.), she was all legit. Bummers. I missed the good old days when she was at 3904. Hehehe.

Have fun bruddahz.

Ernestm
04-23-14, 12:54
I think her name is Gina, she has tight body with some tatoo, had her twice. 1st time was all legit, 2nd time let my hands roam but that was it, only tease so I no bother to return. Haha.

Had you sampled a shorter girl name Linda there? Saw her inside the kitchen when I was leaving there, not sure is she plays or just tease. She's pretty hot!!

Had Ta once after she moved to 2402 (formerly Apple Massage. LOL.), she was all legit. Bummers. I missed the good old days when she was at 3904. Hehehe.

Have fun bruddahz.Wrote short post about my experience at Thai 'Papaya' in legit section about her. Didn't play with me but was only the first visit.

Dr Octopus
04-23-14, 14:59
Negative brother, I don't think I've ever met her. I hardly go to them thai places looking / hoping for play anymore these days, just see my regular for deep tissue work to help with recovery for when I train real hard, icy bath after workout then massage, good as new the next day.

I too miss the good old days, and have always wondered what exactly went down 2 years ago, it's like 50% of the thai girls were on the dark side, then the next day they all flipped a switch and became legit biz owners or something like that.

I think her name is Gina, she has tight body with some tatoo, had her twice. 1st time was all legit, 2nd time let my hands roam but that was it, only tease so I no bother to return. Haha.

Have fun bruddahz.

Luvnsex2
04-23-14, 15:09
There are 3 Emma's, that I know and been too. Kapahulu Emma is strictly legit, avg massage to me need to go deep with me and my aches and pains. Flip Emma by Kaheka last I saw her, way past 50's and also does HJ, but mechanical, massage alright to me I guess. Halawa Emma been going since she first opened months ago. Went there because Chinese Judy was there, decent rubs, played ground and pound. Was nice to me, average looking. Meat on bones that could take a pounding. Seen her off and on premise, but she in school. Emma is cool, 50 ish, clothed, above avg. HJ, multiples once she get to know you, my hands roam, but under clothes. She takes care of herself, hikes a lot, swims, and eats well cause I have tasted some great vegees from her. YMMV, but I have seen her early in the morning and late at night. Be nice I say, be cool.Recently needed a good massage for back spasms. Found Best Asian Massage-wanted some play, but needed a legit massage more. Best Asian intrigued me so decided to check it out. Met Emma and the desire to play was gone. She is an older woman and average looks just didn't appeal to me for playing. Good thing as Emma did give a really good massage. I asked for medium pressure and she obliged, but I could tell that she was capable of applying much more. She worked out some knots, helped relax other muscles including my back. On the way out I saw another younger looking woman. She was tall with what I would say was slightly better than average looks. Was going to ask, but decided not my style so left feeling relaxed after a good massage. Would definitely see Emma again, but I think Kalihi Lisa does a better job. I remember Lisa's massage as being just as effective, but more relaxing.

Poi Boy 808
04-23-14, 18:17
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pariss-hawaiian-kine-massages/4302747

Trying to get some info on this therapist. Does she provide FS / HE and main thing she's not.

LE.

Inda719
04-24-14, 01:35
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pariss-hawaiian-kine-massages/4302747

Trying to get some info on this therapist. Does she provide FS / HE and main thing she's not.

LE.Search: Paris mililani I this thread it should help you out.

INDA.

Kim Chee Kane
04-26-14, 23:19
Sup all,

Any info about the specific link below? Pics look great but not sure how accurate the pics are.

I did call and was quoted for $2.0.

Honolulu. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / s-you-p-e-are-see-you-t-e-g-I-are-l-and-e-x-t-the-o-o-are-26/4626616.

Mahalos!

Hypo Luxa
04-27-14, 00:30
Sup all,

Any info about the specific link below? Pics look great but not sure how accurate the pics are.

I did call and was quoted for $2.0.

Honolulu. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / s-you-p-e-are-see-you-t-e-g-I-are-l-and-e-x-t-the-o-o-are-26/4626616.

Mahalos!It's fake.

This is for everyone... please start using Google reverse image search. It takes 15-20 seconds to find the answer to whether an image is fake or not. Countless brothers here have posted the instructions on how to do so. So, instead of posts asking questions if pics are fake, you can actually alert the brothers here to fake pics from the get-go.

1) Right-click on an image and "copy image location" or "copy image address."
2) Go to google.com
3) Click on the image tab on the upper-right side
4) Click on the camera icon in the search field
5) Paste in the URL you copied.

It will return everywhere the image is found on the internet. if it pops up multiple times, in different cities, or especially in "galleries," then it is most likely fake.
Thanks!

Pau Hana Party
04-27-14, 11:12
Looking for 411 on Emma located in kapahulu. Looks- Is she asian? Massage rating? Does she walk on your back? I saw a BP post stating she offers before 9:00 specials. I checked the search thread, and haven't seen any info regarding her looks or massage style. I also read she is legit so I know not to expect anything, but I'm in the area allot, it would be very convenient for me to get manipulated there. As a contributor to this board I know allot is shared, but I also know, allot is kept on the DL. So PM me if it serves better. Mahalo.

Emma, if you read this you can PM me with info. Pau.

Micky G
04-27-14, 16:34
Was a little randy the other day and went around CC to 109. Paid the HF. No line-up. Mamasan walked me to the room and asked me if I wanted older or younger. I chose younger and after a fashion Rin walked in.

She's a nice looking Taiwanese, thin, maybe Bs, nice tatoo down one hip and legs.

Started with an okay massage, quickly started up to the inner thighs and the boys. Turned over and she started on a CBJ. She likes that soft tickle of the balls. Quickly hopped on CG. After a bit of that, turned her over for some DATY (oral, no hands), mish, then doggy, finished in mish. She hung out a bit for some GFE afterwards.

All in all a good experience. A couple of my pet peeves:

Jumped pretty quickly to CG, trying to get me in and out fast. Had to show her I was there for the long haul (but once I did she was very accomodating).

I don't like when a girl starts moaning like she's coming as soon as I'm in. I don't mind the acting. Much rather have the method acting, of course. But moaning too early ruins the fantasy.

Not great doggy. In doggy, I really like to hold on and pound away. To do that, the two people really need to fit and she just didn't shift around enough to make a good fit. Like she wanted to stay up on all fours, but then women's arms usually get tired like that. I got the feeling a second time would be better if she trusted me more.

Other than those things, really good time. Great attitude, not a clock watcher (towards the end she got a call from the other side of the wall, which she ignored). Might repeat, but there are so many other alternatives out there to explore.

First Try
04-28-14, 16:36
Searched way back in this thread for contact info even with the search function. I have had 2 appointments in the last 4 weeks. 50 ish Filipina at Kaheka location. Self shower, lay on table face down, not much convo, strong massage. Turn over, toes, feet, calves, quads, that awkward stretch sideways similar to Thai, facial. Then at the end " you need that massaged? During the deed I got a stern "no" when I tried to massage her butt to get into the mood. That kinda killed it for me but I tipped her $ anyway.

My second appointment was made with less than 90 minute notice. Friendlier greeting, shower, same routine. A fellow monger called for an appointment. Same as before except that during facial she completely covered my face then did the HE. Showered, tipped $ and said goodbye.

I have been to Matlock Jean & Rejuve Michelle. They all have different styles. Erlinda is in their class. Jean pushes your flexibility more & those pressure points. Michelle has more of a systematic approach plus she lets you roam while the other two do not.

First Try
04-28-14, 16:45
This visit was sandwiched in between my Erlinda visits. Texted her early in the morning & she is able to see me. Light screening via text. Texts very good directions to her location. Up the driveway, open gate & walk up to a converted covered patio area. The closed circuit monitors are there so she was waiting & assures me the cameras are not recording. I go to shower, kinda tight but clean. Professional massage table, clean towels, relaxing music. Pictures of her are accurate as well as proportions. Tiny lady but able to provide accurate pressure. On the front arms, chest & face massaged. She asks me to do I want that massaged. HE. $ damage. She says she is very busy so it was good I texted early. Will repeat for the relaxing enviroment & convenience. Nice lady.

Bono888
04-28-14, 18:12
Still looking for the perfect Mt that looks decent, gives a good massage and HE. Anyone tried this one yet? Thanks.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4440657083.html

Ernestm
04-28-14, 18:17
Still looking for the perfect Mt that looks decent, gives a good massage and HE. Anyone tried this one yet? Thanks.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4440657083.htmlAnd they are saying "stay away".

Bono888
04-28-14, 20:42
And they are saying "stay away".Thanks for info. Just saved me some money.

Anyways, the search goes on for the perfect MT.

Eric Shin
04-29-14, 09:48
And they are saying "stay away".I've talked to her on the phone...el loco IMHO.

Akira808
04-29-14, 14:34
Tried Yuka by Walmart not too long ago and hot damn she gives a good massage. She asks if you want the regular or sensual massage then asks you to disrobe and lay down on the massage table. She worked my back good for the next 40 min. And then told me to flip. Massaged my calves, then slowly made her way up to jr. She cupped jr's friends with one hand swirling her nails all over them while her other hand stroked jr. Nice and slow till I popped. Her looks I would give her a 6-7 for a thick girl, attitude a 9, and service 9. HJ on the table only. I think the only downside is it gets pretty hot in there especially with the plastic on the massage table. If you want a very good massage with a nice release go see her you won't be disappointed.

SquirtLuva69
04-29-14, 22:55
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-satisfyingbusty-hot-asian-doll100-unrushed-and-unforgettable-27/2966811

Wanting to know more.real? Got unit # and appointment tomorrow...pm me for unit#.

Hnlampusr
04-30-14, 00:00
Just a list:

Nala. Incredible if you can handle her walking on you. Intense, fantastic massage followed by incredible HJ and prostate if you want. I always roamed and got some fiv. Haven't seen her in a while as I never plan two weeks ahead, her schedule is too full. I like her looks. She's all business, with a little tenderness here and there. $.

Son Kyong. Used to be more talkative. Saw her a few month ago and same old great massage followed by fantastic HJ and prostate. Good looking and everyone wants her to get topless..she won't. $.

Vicky at Royal. Ok massage, very good HJ. Vicky is a sweetheart if you tell her what you want, she will try to satisfy. I understand she will prove FS, but I never have. She will get into the prostate and full-on HJ action though. Good enough looking and very friendly. $.

Matlock Jean. Fantastic massage and skilled HJ. Anyone who sees her is in for a treat they will not forget. She isn't attractive and is older but not anything negative. $.

Chillaxin Asian massage. Her building requires a fob for the elevator so she has to come down and work that out. She gives a good massage though, HJ was a little jackhammer but I enjoyed some nice fiv and then a nice FIA for a while. Definitely got the vibe there is much more on the menu. Want to return, but it might be a while. $.

Michelle at rejuve plus. The reviews of her nice HJ style are true but she doesn't provide any other turnons and expects that nice HJ to be enough. I need to roam, or prostate, or some tits.

Saw a nice Chinese woman on Amana st in the bldg Vicky used to be in...I misplaced her name and number and regret it. She was cute and nice and the massage was very good. She had a pretty basic HJ, with lots of oil, but it felt good and I roamed all over her butt and chest. She did it for me. Any help?

Kikaida
04-30-14, 04:30
Just a list:

Nala. Incredible if you can handle her walking on you. Intense, fantastic massage followed by incredible HJ and prostate if you want. I always roamed and got some fiv. Haven't seen her in a while as I never plan two weeks ahead, her schedule is too full. I like her looks. She's all business, with a little tenderness here and there. $.

Son Kyong. Used to be more talkative. Saw her a few month ago and same old great massage followed by fantastic HJ and prostate. Good looking and everyone wants her to get topless..she won't. $.

Vicky at Royal. Ok massage, very good HJ. Vicky is a sweetheart if you tell her what you want, she will try to satisfy. I understand she will prove FS, but I never have. She will get into the prostate and full-on HJ action though. Good enough looking and very friendly. $.

Matlock Jean. Fantastic massage and skilled HJ. Anyone who sees her is in for a treat they will not forget. She isn't attractive and is older but not anything negative. $.

Chillaxin Asian massage. Her building requires a fob for the elevator so she has to come down and work that out. She gives a good massage though, HJ was a little jackhammer but I enjoyed some nice fiv and then a nice FIA for a while. Definitely got the vibe there is much more on the menu. Want to return, but it might be a while. $.

Michelle at rejuve plus. The reviews of her nice HJ style are true but she doesn't provide any other turnons and expects that nice HJ to be enough. I need to roam, or prostate, or some tits.

Saw a nice Chinese woman on Amana st in the bldg Vicky used to be in...I misplaced her name and number and regret it. She was cute and nice and the massage was very good. She had a pretty basic HJ, with lots of oil, but it felt good and I roamed all over her butt and chest. She did it for me. Any help?Don't forget Erlinda. She is a little older Filipino woman. She doesn't allow touching or roaming, but Her massage is awesome, and she gives one of the best HJ.

AllNuts
04-30-14, 06:04
Just curious how much was your damage?

Tried Yuka by Walmart not too long ago and hot damn she gives a good massage. She asks if you want the regular or sensual massage then asks you to disrobe and lay down on the massage table. She worked my back good for the next 40 min. And then told me to flip. Massaged my calves, then slowly made her way up to jr. She cupped jr's friends with one hand swirling her nails all over them while her other hand stroked jr. Nice and slow till I popped. Her looks I would give her a 6-7 for a thick girl, attitude a 9, and service 9. HJ on the table only. I think the only downside is it gets pretty hot in there especially with the plastic on the massage table. If you want a very good massage with a nice release go see her you won't be disappointed.

SquirtLuva69
04-30-14, 13:29
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hotel-outcall-i-am-here-to-please-you-guarantee-best-service-22/4768922

She looks familiar and maybe from empire?

HiPickle
04-30-14, 14:42
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hotel-outcall-i-am-here-to-please-you-guarantee-best-service-22/4768922

She looks familiar and maybe from empire?I mentioned probably on another thread, that it surely looks like the room in Empire, and it does look like Sarah there. If she was smiling I'd know for sure. Beautiful smile on that girl. I'd think, if it is her that she'd be way busy with in calls as it is!

BPittsburg
04-30-14, 14:49
Her lips are more thin, so I don't think it is her. But that is definitely the front room at Empire. Maybe she is one of the ones that Ivy let go because sub-par service.

I do remember that Sugar was doing outcall while working at Empire, though.

I mentioned probably on another thread, that it surely looks like the room in Empire, and it does look like Sarah there. If she was smiling I'd know for sure. Beautiful smile on that girl. I'd think, if it is her that she'd be way busy with in calls as it is!

Kumuman
04-30-14, 15:32
I mentioned probably on another thread, that it surely looks like the room in Empire, and it does look like Sarah there. If she was smiling I'd know for sure. Beautiful smile on that girl. I'd think, if it is her that she'd be way busy with in calls as it is!Looks like Annie.

SquirtLuva69
04-30-14, 23:18
I mentioned probably on another thread, that it surely looks like the room in Empire, and it does look like Sarah there. If she was smiling I'd know for sure. Beautiful smile on that girl. I'd think, if it is her that she'd be way busy with in calls as it is!So made 9 am appointment for this korning.parking pass is taken.called twice.left message both times...I was irritated as hell so decided to knock on the door...no answer...no return call all day...no fing class bi $TCS-ellipses}.

CatchSumWaves
05-01-14, 00:58
Yeah that's exactly what I thought when I saw the add too, good eye Wiseoldmonger.

I believe that's Annie and they should use those pictures in there main ad too!!

It looks like Empire is trying to expand there Empire, hehehe...

HiLife808
05-01-14, 02:31

Yeah that's exactly what I thought when I saw the add too, good eye Wiseoldmonger.

I believe that's Annie and they should use those pictures in there main ad too!!

It looks like Empire is trying to expand there Empire, hehehe...Looks like it could be the same person. Same body type, hair length and lingerie or bikini in both ads.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4494556&image=4772432

H Mobius
05-01-14, 03:21

It looks like Empire is trying to expand there Empire, hehehe...Another one? Some months ago I responded to a similar ad that pictured a young hottie claiming to do outcall. She suggested we meet at Empire, but flaked as happened to Wiseoldmonger; in fact they never heard of her. Subsequently, another member posted her Empire name, as she was on staff at the time (although the name in her outcall ad was different).

The reason I agreed to meet at an AMP is because I once reconnected with a retired provider who could not host but who had a connection with an MT mama, and we 'borrowed' one of their rooms. This is what came to my mind (or junior's mind) when she made that suggestion.

I no longer remember the names she went by, because in my opinion such women are worthless and a waste of time, regardless of their beauty. I also applaud WOM for informing the Forum so that others can make a more informed decision on whether to bother with this girl.

Bo Toichi
05-01-14, 11:34
Another one? Some months ago I responded to a similar ad that pictured a young hottie claiming to do outcall. She suggested we meet at Empire, but flaked as happened to Wiseoldmonger; in fact they never heard of her. Subsequently, another member posted her Empire name, as she was on staff at the time (although the name in her outcall ad was different).

The reason I agreed to meet at an AMP is because I once reconnected with a retired provider who could not host but who had a connection with an MT mama, and we 'borrowed' one of their rooms. This is what came to my mind (or junior's mind) when she made that suggestion.

I no longer remember the names she went by, because in my opinion such women are worthless and a waste of time, regardless of their beauty. I also applaud WOM for informing the Forum so that others can make a more informed decision on whether to bother with this girl.Yah I think that's Annie also, what a nice body! Makes me want to go back now. But the other girl your talking about was named Sugar. Her ads went by Candy. What happened to her? I'm having a sweet craving?

Dr Octopus
05-01-14, 12:10
Just curious how much was your damage?IIRC her standard rate is $.2. Her place does have AC though, so it wasn't uncomfortably warm for me as others have suggested, but I agree the plastic sheet has to go.

Dr Octopus
05-01-14, 12:20
It's actually quite sad that it's always this same old list of ladies over and over. I can't help but wonder why the supply is so limited when there's obviously a solid demand here (well truth be told I actually know why, less backbreaking work more money for FS is why).

Just a list:

Saw a nice Chinese woman on Amana st in the bldg Vicky used to be in...I misplaced her name and number and regret it. She was cute and nice and the massage was very good. She had a pretty basic HJ, with lots of oil, but it felt good and I roamed all over her butt and chest. She did it for me. Any help?

Pokesqd
05-01-14, 13:00
I had Vera at CC, cutie, nice bod in clothes. No FS, but did HJ with a very good massage. $.20, YMMV.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4448160603.html

POKE.

NaniHunter
05-01-14, 13:33
Ivy must have seen all your post if that was Annie. Because they posted the pics that are on the massage ad on the empire ad now they should have used those pics along time ago. Now empire is going to get harder to get in.

CatchSumWaves
05-01-14, 13:49
Looks like it could be the same person. Same body type, hair length and lingerie or bikini in both ads.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4494556&image=4772432It's Annie guys and she looks hot in those pictures! 317072.

Suksukboi808
05-01-14, 14:16
Just a list:

Saw a nice Chinese woman on Amana st in the bldg Vicky used to be in...I misplaced her name and number and regret it. She was cute and nice and the massage was very good. She had a pretty basic HJ, with lots of oil, but it felt good and I roamed all over her butt and chest. She did it for me. Any help?Don't know if you tried Halawa Heights Emma. 50 sh Korean lady with quite a few reviews in here.

I would like to sample Son Kyong. What's her link or ad #.

Captin Crunch
05-01-14, 16:17
Does anyone have info on Rica (sp)? I don't see any ads on her recently. Does she give a good massage?

George111
05-01-14, 16:26
Does anyone have info on Rica (sp)? I don't see any ads on her recently. Does she give a good massage?I tried her before. She massages pretty good, nice body. Afaik, she is legit.

AwabiHunter
05-01-14, 22:47
Any extras here?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4449699719.html

Awabi.

Magnod
05-02-14, 04:23
It's actually quite sad that it's always this same old list of ladies over and over. I can't help but wonder why the supply is so limited when there's obviously a solid demand here (well truth be told I actually know why, less backbreaking work more money for FS is why).Yep. I've been dealing with that for a few years. Not everyone is looking for FS all the time. Need more quality MTs that have real massage skills.

Wulfen
05-02-14, 05:09
Seen her a few times, her legit massage is decent but very much a routine and not spectacular (at least to someone who needs deep tissue to function- I.e. A massage connoisseur).

The place she's working out of (at least for my last visit) had a nasty infestation of cockroaches which didn't help me relax (literally crawling all over to the point where I was worried about hitchhikers and or running across me during massage. Not limited to the bathroom).

She's easy on the eyes and was dressed in skimpy, but I didn't get much of an "extras" vibe from her body language, touch, or any hint. Big plus is her late hours, fits my schedule.

Does anyone have info on Rica (sp)? I don't see any ads on her recently. Does she give a good massage?

H Mobius
05-02-14, 06:47
Just a list:

Saw a nice Chinese woman on Amana st in the bldg Vicky used to be in...I misplaced her name and number and regret it. She was cute and nice and the massage was very good. She had a pretty basic HJ, with lots of oil, but it felt good and I roamed all over her butt and chest. She did it for me. Any help?This one, who went by Coco and later Cherry?:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-by-cute-oriental-girl-near-walmart/4223637

YMMV: Matlock Jean was cranky, but gave the most awesome HJ ever, by virtue of her polished advanced technique and special blend of oil and lotion that she uses to lube your cock.

Michelle let me roam but she got demanding after a while, and raised her price. Son Kyong let me see 'them' but was so irritated and I'm not sure if seeing but not touching was worse than not seeing at all.

Vicky's HJ is not as 'finessey' as an old Korean lady, but she really tries hard to please which is a huge plus. It's in her nature to be a go-getter.

But yeah, Cherry is cute and looks very young for her age. So does that ass of her's.

Blake123
05-03-14, 07:24
Just a list:

This one, who went by Coco and later Cherry?:

YMMV: Matlock Jean was cranky, but gave the most awesome HJ ever, by virtue of her polished advanced technique and special blend of oil and lotion that she uses to lube your cock.

Michelle let me roam but she got demanding after a while, and raised her price. Son Kyong let me see 'them' but was so irritated and I'm not sure if seeing but not touching was worse than not seeing at all.

Vicky's HJ is not as 'finessey' as an old Korean lady, but she really tries hard to please which is a huge plus. It's in her nature to be a go-getter.

But yeah, Cherry is cute and looks very young for her age. So does that ass of her's.I've been with all of them except for Chillaxin and Vicky.

HM, you got to see Son Kyong's rack? That is fucking awesome. I never did ask to see those big tits but, in reptrospect, wish I had. I used to be one of her regulars when she had a place on King St directly accross from Washington Middle School 11 years ago.

I never did quite understand all the rave about Jean (Matlock). I saw her only once. I didn't care for her hard massage, and it was difficult to look at her during the HJ.

I was one of Michelle's regulars when she had a place at Century Center (on the 8th floor if I remember correctly) 10+ years ago. Massage and HJ. Loved looking at the slutty look on her face during the sensual HJ. She let me carress her very nice tits after a few visits. Mongers here used to say her face resembled that of Carol Kai. I somewhat agree.

Saw Nala one time only--a couple years ago. Great sensual HJ with some roaming. Pretty girl. I just wasn't into the foot massage thing.

AwabiHunter
05-03-14, 16:08
Seen her 3 times so far, pretty good massage technique. She is always in a skimpy lingerie which I like and does lots of brushing up. Chinese maybe mid 30's decent body and face. I only got HJ there not sure if she fucks or not, I asked and she just smiled and kinda said just HJ, so not sure if she does or not or if she not attracted to me or if Jr too big? She commented a couple times how he is large, decent HJ skills not too sensual but not JH either, she let me rub her ass and lift up skirt and check out her sexy thongs, also got to see her tits and touch, so not sure why no open the legs? Maybe some other brothas can LMK if she does and what's the technique.

I seen another girl in there too but didn't get closeup look, not sure what she offers?

Awabi.

Jake1213
05-03-14, 17:06
Any extras here?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4449699719.html

Awabi.I went to her recently, she is not the best looking woman. Small and gives a good massage did not allow touching, I guess everone is treated differently. She does give a HE, all in all a good massage.

Captin Crunch
05-03-14, 23:52
I went to her recently, she is not the best looking woman. Small and gives a good massage did not allow touching, I guess everone is treated differently. She does give a HE, all in all a good massage.How much was your tip with the 45 dollar special massage?

Jake1213
05-04-14, 03:14
How much was your tip with the 45 dollar special massage?Fifty dollars....jake 1213.

Magnod
05-06-14, 04:23
I've been with all of them except for Chillaxin and Vicky.

HM, you got to see Son Kyong's rack? That is fucking awesome. I never did ask to see those big tits but, in reptrospect, wish I had. I used to be one of her regulars when she had a place on King St directly accross from Washington Middle School 11 years ago.

I never did quite understand all the rave about Jean (Matlock). I saw her only once. I didn't care for her hard massage, and it was difficult to look at her during the HJ.

I was one of Michelle's regulars when she had a place at Century Center (on the 8th floor if I remember correctly) 10+ years ago. Massage and HJ. Loved looking at the slutty look on her face during the sensual HJ. She let me carress her very nice tits after a few visits. Mongers here used to say her face resembled that of Carol Kai. I somewhat agree.

Saw Nala one time only--a couple years ago. Great sensual HJ with some roaming. Pretty girl. I just wasn't into the foot massage thing.

Crissy also used to give a pretty good massage. Although, she's more of a hybrid and not a true MT in her pricing and services.

I've had similar thoughts about Michelle. Used to love visiting her, but her demands on tipping was a turn off.

Nala was good, but difficult to schedule and not as deep/precise as I like.

Lisa at Pink Orchid was okay, not deep enough for my taste but may be fine for others.

SK was okay, just nothing special for me since I wasn't into the prostate thing and there wasn't roaming allowed.

Kalihi Lisa is decent, but a little soft on her massage for my taste. Definitely a different breed when compared to typical Korean MTs.

I like hard massages so Jean was always a solid provider for me.

Vicky and Jasmine are okay. I don't think on par with some others, but better than many AMP girls. I also think that a few girls at Penny's has decent massage skills, probably similar to Vicky and Jasmine.

Amanda at Yangs was pretty good, but not sure where she went. So was the girl from Utopia and Hiroko, but I've never gotten extras from them.

I've never been to Erlinda's, but she gets decent reviews for MT quality.

RidingHI
05-06-14, 11:23
I responded to a CL ad posted in the W4 M section of the personals. Got the following response:

Great massage.

Out call massage only.

Interested in. Text me for detail 808-xxx-6836.

Has anyone sampled yet? 318144.

CL AD:

Close your eyes, RELAX and enjoy the Healing Touch! Excellent for Relieving Pressure, Stress Fatigue and Reducing Pain.

Refresh Your Body & Mind.

Email me!!

Skywalker44
05-06-14, 18:18
Aloha.

Just moved to paradise from over seas now that I am retired, single and $ecure looking for Thai massage girls who offer extras, at least HE. Went to Siam Thai and Thai Issan but they all were legit.

Anyone know of Thai Massage with the extra pleasures.

Mahalo.

Captin Crunch
05-07-14, 03:57
Aloha.

Just moved to paradise from over seas now that I am retired, single and $ecure looking for Thai massage girls who offer extras, at least HE. Went to Siam Thai and Thai Issan but they all were legit.

Anyone know of Thai Massage with the extra pleasures.

Mahalo.Welcome to the forum sir. Lots of places that offer what you want, but don't know how particular you are. Read this thread and the legit thread (so you know who doesn't play).

Always A Noob
05-07-14, 05:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-licensed-masseuse-will-travel-to-you/4287788

I recall reading long time ago this outcall is all legit. Not sure though. Does the number match your email reply from the CL ad? - it looks a likely match.

I responded to a CL ad posted in the W4 M section of the personals. Got the following response:

Great massage.

Out call massage only.

Interested in. Text me for detail 808-xxx-6836.

Has anyone sampled yet? 318144.

CL AD:

Close your eyes, RELAX and enjoy the Healing Touch! Excellent for Relieving Pressure, Stress Fatigue and Reducing Pain.

Refresh Your Body & Mind.

Email me!!

PoiPounder
05-07-14, 06:05
Crissy also used to give a pretty good massage. Although, she's more of a hybrid and not a true MT in her pricing and services. Friend said Crissy is no longer in business. Her website is down too.

Tube Air
05-07-14, 06:48
Can anybody identify this girl? Has someone here TOFTT? What is her name so I can look up her reviews.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-aim-to-please-100-real-pics-35/2584337

RidingHI
05-07-14, 13:19
Her name is Angie. I went to her once. Not bad. Perfect start for a newbie. You can search the forum for her and you will find plenty of reviews / mention about her. She is in the Wal-Mart / DonQui area.

Can anybody identify this girl? Has someone here TOFTT? What is her name so I can look up her reviews.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-aim-to-please-100-real-pics-35/2584337

Udakine
05-07-14, 14:08

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-aim-to-please-100-real-pics-35/2584337I believe that's Angie from sakura formerly from the university area (now by ala moana).

Legit.

Be safe.

Chengp
05-07-14, 14:56
I called Emma at Halawa Ht for an afternoon appointment. When I got to her house, Emma was with a customer. Gina asked me if I wanted her to massage me. I asked how long was the wait for Emma. Gina said about 15 minutes. So I said you massage me first and Emma later when she's done with her customer. Gina's massage was softer than Emma but better than most AMP girls. Gina is Chinese but can speak Korean. Emma came in and convinced me to have a 4-hand massage. The massage was decent but real fun started after I turned over. Both girls got talkative and joked a lot. Emma really wanted me to come and squeezed my be**ls real hard. The one-hour was up, I took a shower and chatted with girls in the living room for a while. I tipped the girls and said my good-byes.

Emma don't allow roaming hands to her rack. Gina is playable and will have fun with you if you bring your own cover and tip the standard AMP rate.

Ernestm
05-07-14, 16:05

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-aim-to-please-100-real-pics-35/2584337Has been postively reviewed quite a bit.

Cruise808
05-07-14, 17:09
I believe that's Angie from sakura formerly from the university area (now by ala moana).

Legit.

Be safe.As somebody said before, bipolar hit or miss attitude. Go at own risk.

Redneck 1
05-07-14, 21:10
As somebody said before, bipolar hit or miss attitude. Go at own risk.When this Angie was working at CHM and Kison years ago, I had several full-service sessions with her. She looked nice for a mature woman (especially her hair), always provided a good BBBJ, and her pussy felt quite pleasurable. However, although sexually I enjoyed all the sessions with her, she was a rather strange person. Despite my best efforts at being sociable and trying to start a conversation, she spoke as little as possible (almost as if she were being charged money for every word she spoke) and showed as little emotion and personality as possible. Unfortunately, I was never able to make any sort of personal connection with her, unlike numerous other friendly providers I've experienced at CHM and Kison. Angie particularly disliked saying anything about herself. In fact, when I found her working at Kison, she repeatedly denied that she had ever worked at CHM, even though she was clearly the same woman, LOL.

AwabiHunter
05-07-14, 21:23
Friend said Crissy is no longer in business. Her website is down too.I texted her a couple weeks ago to set up apt at her place in Lalihi and she said she don't massage anymore and I was like WTF really why? And she said just because.

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
05-07-14, 21:27
Crissy also used to give a pretty good massage. Although, she's more of a hybrid and not a true MT in her pricing and services.

I've had similar thoughts about Michelle. Used to love visiting her, but her demands on tipping was a turn off.

Nala was good, but difficult to schedule and not as deep/precise as I like.

Lisa at Pink Orchid was okay, not deep enough for my taste but may be fine for others.

SK was okay, just nothing special for me since I wasn't into the prostate thing and there wasn't roaming allowed.

Kalihi Lisa is decent, but a little soft on her massage for my taste. Definitely a different breed when compared to typical Korean MTs.

I like hard massages so Jean was always a solid provider for me.

Vicky and Jasmine are okay. I don't think on par with some others, but better than many AMP girls. I also think that a few girls at Penny's has decent massage skills, probably similar to Vicky and Jasmine.

Amanda at Yangs was pretty good, but not sure where she went. So was the girl from Utopia and Hiroko, but I've never gotten extras from them.

I've never been to Erlinda's, but she gets decent reviews for MT quality.Howzit Braddah Magnod / Blake23.

You guys ever get anything from Jessica at Yangs? I been seeing her for a few times now and she is really nice and good massage but no hint of any extras, last visit I even asked if can and she just smiled and walked out of the room, maybe she thinks I'm LE? Or just legit?

Awabi.

Chengp
05-07-14, 21:44
I was at Vicky's place a couple weeks ago and before I took a shower, a Chinese girl knocked the door and came in. I never met her before. Vicky told her she can use the other room. When alone with Vicky, Vicky told me that's her friend borrowing a room to date with her customer from CC. She worked as a MT in CC. Her look is plain. You can asked Vicky for a 3 p party if you wish. Vicky was just cheerful and accomodating as usual.

Blake123
05-08-14, 03:31
Howzit Braddah Magnod / Blake23.

You guys ever get anything from Jessica at Yangs? I been seeing her for a few times now and she is really nice and good massage but no hint of any extras, last visit I even asked if can and she just smiled and walked out of the room, maybe she thinks I'm LE? Or just legit?

Awabi.I've never been there. Sorry.

Blake123
05-08-14, 03:39
When this Angie was working at CHM and Kison years ago, I had several full-service sessions with her. She looked nice for a mature woman (especially her hair), always provided a good BBBJ, and her pussy felt quite pleasurable. However, although sexually I enjoyed all the sessions with her, she was a rather strange person. Despite my best efforts at being sociable and trying to start a conversation, she spoke as little as possible (almost as if she were being charged money for every word she spoke) and showed as little emotion and personality as possible. Unfortunately, I was never able to make any sort of personal connection with her, unlike numerous other friendly providers I've experienced at CHM and Kison. Angie particularly disliked saying anything about herself. In fact, when I found her working at Kison, she repeatedly denied that she had ever worked at CHM, even though she was clearly the same woman, LOL.Precisely. I saw her when she was at Sakura University. Nice lady, but it seems she doesn't like to talk.

H Mobius
05-08-14, 03:44

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-aim-to-please-100-real-pics-35/2584337I hate to say it, but the various responses to your query are all correct, to one degree or another. Personally, I have no recollection of Angie being bipolar or up and down though; she was always very pleasant.

As posted numerous times in recent years, she is BB everything and allows CIP.

I repeated with her a few times back when she was at University, and received very consistent service and attitude, which I was always satisfied with.

Yes she is a bit different and quiet. I found that by not trying to connect, we connected. By not trying to talk to her, we spoke a lot. There is an Eastern philosophy of "doing without doing"; it seems to apply here.

I think the key is to be a peaceful and quiet (low key) customer; easygoing and "chill". I think this girl is sensitive to non-verbal communication. This is just my personal observation.

Hotrod82
05-08-14, 04:47

Awabi.Been there 10+ times mostly to see Patty, but have seen her 2 times solo. She always gives HE, I never have asked. I then started only seeing Patty and would get 4-hands from the 2 of them from time to time. Have not been to see her since Patty left though. Maybe she has changed her ways, I doubt it though.

Wakko69
05-08-14, 07:03
Precisely. I saw her when she was at Sakura University. Nice lady, but it seems she doesn't like to talk.She's a sure thing. Covered or not. Sex with her is like having sex with one of those sex dolls. Only the holes are soft and warm. Still a tight pussy despite her being in her Mid 30's. She will give a great BBBJ for as long as you want to. She's getting better when you are DATY in that she will not say "that's enuf". She allows you to get your fill. There's no rush. Several times I have gone a full hour with her. Usually I am in and out in 45 minutes after a self shower. She's kind of like a friend with benefits.

I will repeat because she's reliable and she does " Aim to please".

Wn5912
05-08-14, 07:20
I agree with you HM as Angie is far from bi-polar to me, more like even keel. I think that bipolar comment made by one of us mongers may be a case of confused mistaken identity as Junko / Jennifer who ran Sakura University before Angie is known here as bipolar by some.

I hate to say it, but the various responses to your query are all correct, to one degree or another. Personally, I have no recollection of Angie being bipolar or up and down though; she was always very pleasant.

As posted numerous times in recent years, she is BB everything and allows CIP.

I repeated with her a few times back when she was at University, and received very consistent service and attitude, which I was always satisfied with.

Yes she is a bit different and quiet. I found that by not trying to connect, we connected. By not trying to talk to her, we spoke a lot. There is an Eastern philosophy of "doing without doing"; it seems to apply here.

I think the key is to be a peaceful and quiet (low key) customer; easygoing and "chill". I think this girl is sensitive to non-verbal communication. This is just my personal observation.

Hentai Man
05-08-14, 07:21
She's a sure thing. Covered or not. Sex with her is like having sex with one of those sex dolls. Only the holes are soft and warm. Still a tight pussy despite her being in her Mid 30's. She will give a great BBBJ for as long as you want to. She's getting better when you are DATY in that she will not say "that's enuf". She allows you to get your fill. There's no rush. Several times I have gone a full hour with her. Usually I am in and out in 45 minutes after a self shower. She's kind of like a friend with benefits.

I will repeat because she's reliable and she does " Aim to please".What's the damage? If she's in the 140 range that's great. If, as has been reported, it's 200, no thanks. I'd probably have a better time spending that amount at Empire.

Wn5912
05-08-14, 07:37
I saw Emma for the first time yesterday, maybe was me that she was busy with when Chengp arrived... Anyway my experience was a little diappointing. Though I thought that Emma was decent looking and actually a nice lady she kinda rushed me to finish and asked if I would like another girl to come in and massage me again (for another fee of course) no thank you and declined. I was with Emma for less than 30 minutes. Oh well I would have repeated for sure and but I felt short changed. My number one rule broken to have me move on. She is nice though not trying to sway anyone from trying.

I called Emma amassage*

t Halawa Ht for an afternoon appointment. When I got to her house, Emma was with a customer. Gina asked me if I wanted her to massage me. I asked how long was the wait for Emma. Gina said about 15 minutes. So I said you massage me first and Emma later when she's done with her customer. Gina's massage was softer than Emma but better than most AMP girls. Gina is Chinese but can speak Korean. Emma came in and convinced me to have a 4-hand massage. The massage was decent but real fun started after I turned over. Both girls got talkative and joked a lot. Emma really wanted me to come and squeezed my be**ls real hard. The one-hour was up, I took a shower and chatted with girls in the living room for a while. I tipped the girls and said my good-byes.

Emma don't allow roaming hands to her rack. Gina is playable and will have fun with you if you bring your own cover and tip the standard AMP rate.

Cruise808
05-08-14, 10:50
I agree with you HM as Angie is far from bi-polar to me, more like even keel. I think that bipolar comment made by one of us mongers may be a case of confused mistaken identity as Junko / Jennifer who ran Sakura University before Angie is known here as bipolar by some.No mistaken identity here I see where this is going but maybe you never been with her when she would say don't touch my tits or nipples at all and get angry even if you just touch them. So maybe not necessarily bipolar and taking medication but there are obvious mood swings and 180 degree change in attitude. You just need to catch her on that particular time as I did on multiple occasions.

Redneck 1
05-08-14, 12:07
Personally, I have no recollection of Angie being bipolar or up and down though; she was always very pleasant.Yes, although I found her to be oddly reserved and reticent, I saw no evidence that she was bipolar (manic-depressive mental illness).

I think the key is to be a peaceful and quiet (low key) customer; easygoing and "chill". I think this girl is sensitive to non-verbal communication. This is just my personal observation.Interesting observation and philosophy. Taking that into consideration, I may give Angie another try.

John Ross
05-08-14, 17:23
No mistaken identity here I see where this is going but maybe you never been with her when she would say don't touch my tits or nipples at all and get angry even if you just touch them. So maybe not necessarily bipolar and taking medication but there are obvious mood swings and 180 degree change in attitude. You just need to catch her on that particular time as I did on multiple occasions.That's really strange as my experience with Angie has been the same as everyone else, but sometimes she would be in a chatty mood. She has never told me not to touch her tits or nipples. Thank God, because I love those naturals of hers!

Cruise808
05-08-14, 17:33
That's really strange as my experience with Angie has been the same as everyone else, but sometimes she would be in a chatty mood. She has never told me not to touch her tits or nipples. Thank God, because I love those naturals of hers!Generally, same experiences as others. But I'd say 1/3 of time I get the don't touch bad attitude. Its why I think bipolar and go at own risk. My opinion is if she hasnt drank alcohol, your chances of the attitude greatly increases.

Bulgogi Boy
05-08-14, 19:47
She's a sure thing. Covered or not. Sex with her is like having sex with one of those sex dolls. Only the holes are soft and warm. Still a tight pussy despite her being in her Mid 30's. She will give a great BBBJ for as long as you want to. She's getting better when you are DATY in that she will not say "that's enuf". She allows you to get your fill. There's no rush. Several times I have gone a full hour with her. Usually I am in and out in 45 minutes after a self shower. She's kind of like a friend with benefits.

I will repeat because she's reliable and she does " Aim to please".I'm pretty sure she's not in her mid thirties. Saw her once at her University location earlier this year. Service was as described by others, but she looked much, much older than mid thirties to me. I decided my money was better spent elsewhere.

Dr Octopus
05-09-14, 00:07
Not a report, but this thread is probably as appropriate as it gets here, anyways mods feel free to move it as you see fit.

So I would like to buy one of those bath stools that they got at the soapland places in Japan, the ones with the you-channel for easy access, does anyone know where I can find one?

Dorobonecko
05-09-14, 01:17
Not a report, but this thread is probably as appropriate as it gets here, anyways mods feel free to move it as you see fit.

So I would like to buy one of those bath stools that they got at the soapland places in Japan, the ones with the you-channel for easy access, does anyone know where I can find one?Amazon. Co. Jp http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%81%99%E3%81%91%E3%81%B9%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B9-%E3%80%90%E3%82%B9%E3%82%B1%E3%83%99%E3%81%84%E3%81%99%E3%80%91%EF%BC%88%E3%82%B4%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%EF%BC%89%E2%98%85%E7%97%94%E3%81%AE%E6%96%B9%E3%82%84%E3%80%81%E4%BB%8B%E8%AD%B7%E7%94%A8%E3%81%AE%E6%B5%B4%E5%AE%A4%E3%81%AE%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B9%E3%81%A8%E3%81%97%E3%81%A6%E3%82%82%E4%BE%BF%E5%88%A9%E2%98%85%E6%99%AE%E6%AE%B5%E6%B4%97%E3%81%84%E3%81%AB%E3%81%8F%E3%81%84%E3%81%A8%E3%81%93%E3%82%8D%E3%82%82%E6%B8%85%E6%BD%94%E3%81%AB%EF%BC%81/dp/B004BEODUO.

No delivery outside Japan though, unless you use a forwarding service such as Tenso.com.

Magnod
05-09-14, 04:17

Awabi.Been to Yang's several times, but don't recall a Jessica. Only Yang, Patti, and Amanda. There was one other lady, that may have been Jessica, but I don't remember.

I've been avoiding places in CC and CS for a while now, so my knowledge of those places are a little dated.

Hentai Man
05-09-14, 04:24
I'm pretty sure she's not in her mid thirties. Saw her once at her University location earlier this year. Service was as described by others, but she looked much, much older than mid thirties to me. I decided my money was better spent elsewhere.Thanks for pointing this out. I find that a fair majority of reviews on this site have to be taken with a grain of salt. Especially when it comes to estimating a ladie's age and looks.

By the way, can anyone tell me how low Angie is willing to go on price? Like I said, I'd take a chance with her at 140 -150, but would have to pass if she expects anything more.

Wakko69
05-09-14, 06:46
Thanks for pointing this out. I find that a fair majority of reviews on this site have to be taken with a grain of salt. Especially when it comes to estimating a ladie's age and looks.

By the way, can anyone tell me how low Angie is willing to go on price? Like I said, I'd take a chance with her at 140 -150, but would have to pass if she expects anything more.Usually I given her 150 but I am usually there at least 45 minutes. Once I was in and out 25 minutes and I left 120. No issue about it in my return visits. Give what you think it's worth. Remember if you leave small donations the service will falter.

Blade82
05-09-14, 08:22
Been to Yang's several times, but don't recall a Jessica. Only Yang, Patti, and Amanda. There was one other lady, that may have been Jessica, but I don't remember.

I've been avoiding places in CC and CS for a while now, so my knowledge of those places are a little dated.Yang goes by the name jessica.

Magnod
05-10-14, 03:16
Yang goes by the name jessica.That may be why I never knew of a Jessica... Only had Yang once though, so I never got to know her well. Usually had Patti or Amanda (I think that was her name).

Wakko69
05-10-14, 09:48
Since I work downtown I called Hanazona and was able to set up a session with Jennifer. She's a good looking young looking yet matured lady. Very pleasant. Gave her the massage fee up front. I took a shower. Layed down in my stomach and she gave a nice firm massage with a touch of oil. On the flip side she sat on the side of the table and began lightly rubbing my body and soon was rubbing JR. All the time we conversing on a variety of subjects. She soon tells me that she is going to wash her hands and will finish me off. I asked if there was more than that and she asked what did I have in mind. I told her everything. She questioned me if I was LE to which you said "no". Ok with her and she climbed on the table and was preparing to do me oral. I asked if she will undress which she did. Got the condom out and I thought it was going to be covered. No it was not. She was getting it ready. Great BBBJ soft and sensual. Several minutes later she puts the cover on and lays on her back. I go to her tits and she tells me do not suck them because they're too sensitive. She tell me to just lick the them which I did and could sense her nipples were responding to my light licking of them. Move down for some DATY almost ten minutes. All the time I could tell that she was enjoying it. I entered her covered and boy was she tight. Soooo awesome feeling. After about five minutes of pounding her pussy I came. While fucking her I went to kiss her and she sticks out her tongue. As I began to kiss her her mouth opened. It heighten the fucking.

I go and shower. As I am getting dressed she tells me next time we do it DS and tells me that she enjoyed me.

Overall an awesome session. I will return. Maybe do a nooner.

Bukake King
05-11-14, 06:53
Since I work downtown I called Hanazona and was able to set up a session with Jennifer. She's a good looking young looking yet matured lady. Very pleasant. Gave her the massage fee up front. I took a shower. Layed down in my stomach and she gave a nice firm massage with a touch of oil. On the flip side she sat on the side of the table and began lightly rubbing my body and soon was rubbing JR. All the time we conversing on a variety of subjects. She soon tells me that she is going to wash her hands and will finish me off. I asked if there was more than that and she asked what did I have in mind. I told her everything. She questioned me if I was LE to which you said "no". Ok with her and she climbed on the table and was preparing to do me oral. I asked if she will undress which she did. Got the condom out and I thought it was going to be covered. No it was not. She was getting it ready. Great BBBJ soft and sensual. Several minutes later she puts the cover on and lays on her back. I go to her tits and she tells me do not suck them because they're too sensitive. She tell me to just lick the them which I did and could sense her nipples were responding to my light licking of them. Move down for some DATY almost ten minutes. All the time I could tell that she was enjoying it. I entered her covered and boy was she tight. Soooo awesome feeling. After about five minutes of pounding her pussy I came. While fucking her I went to kiss her and she sticks out her tongue. As I began to kiss her her mouth opened. It heighten the fucking.

I go and shower. As I am getting dressed she tells me next time we do it DS and tells me that she enjoyed me.

Overall an awesome session. I will return. Maybe do a nooner.Wow Great report! Glad to see that you had a good session with Jennifer. I always have awesome sessions with her, and yes...her nani is really tight and sweet. She does look damn good for being in the business for a while. She really takes care of herself. Man, I can't wait for my next session with her. Going to definitely have to hit her up this week.

Keep mongering.

Buka.

Darkman808
05-12-14, 18:54
She's back. Curious if any of you boys have seen her since she has returned. She used to be a long time body rub only provider here a few years ago. I saw her at least twice, but may have been three times. She was doing BTB sessions in her condo in Waikiki. Before anyone was doing BTB sessions, including AMP girls. FYI, she did NOT do FS back then. Even with repeat, no go. But her sessions were intensely sensual and not getting FS was ok. I usually blew with her all over me anyway. Her service a 10, attitude about what she does and how you feel, another 10. She's short, attractive and is not a petite girl. But a sexy little package back then. It's been awhile so curious what she looks like now and if her service is as before. If you think 200 is too much for BTB-HJ session, so be it. But I like to mix it up with the right girl with the right attitude. She's a good choice if you feel the same.