PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Capn Morgan
11-08-13, 07:02
Based on good recommendations, finally gave Michelle at Rejuv a try and she does indeed give a great massage and HE in the same class as Matlock Jean, Erlinda and Liliha Kim. Unlike Jean and Erlinda, Michelle allows some roaming up top. Nice clean place. Parking is a little tricky. Enter off Young Street at Kemole Lane and park in back. Walk around to the front door. On your way out, there's a back door to the parking lot for a discreet exit.

Darksidez
11-08-13, 08:23
Based on good recommendations, finally gave Michelle at Rejuv a try and she does indeed give a great massage and HE in the same class as Matlock Jean, Erlinda and Liliha Kim. Unlike Jean and Erlinda, Michelle allows some roaming up top. Nice clean place. Parking is a little tricky. Enter off Young Street at Kemole Lane and park in back. Walk around to the front door. On your way out, there's a back door to the parking lot for a discreet exit.You can enter from the back door right from the parking lot. There's a doorbell.

JS247
11-08-13, 14:35
What is the usual damage for Junko / Jennifer?

Idusixtyning
11-08-13, 14:53
What is the usual damage for Junko / Jennifer?It's all competitive so I'm sure the usual. Just go see her. Smile and be relaxed. I kind of stopped seeing her because she does BB with some. Don't want to chance DATY. I'm also not a BB guy because I like to play it safe and only do BB with a GF.

Bigahi007
11-08-13, 15:03
Despite her text to cancel the appointment, she _doesn't_ like to text, as the English (written more so than spoken) is difficult for her. The BP ad does say "no text message accepted." As one of her many happy customers, I recommend that you just call, and not text.Thank you relaxed! I did call to Make appointment initially. She texted me to cancel. I just texted back. No worries as I will not waste my time anymore. There are many options out there to choose from. Honestly after reading other posts on her it sounds like she has good and not so good days like all of us do. WE are just not in a service business where it will affect our income. She on the other hand does work in a service oriented business. Customers choice on how we spend out hard earned cash. Got a great massage last night with HE and it was most enjoyable. Actually I was thankful that junko acted like that as it made look for alternatives and found a good provider I may no have found otherwise. So thank you junko / Jennifer. When one door closes another one opens. Got to look at the bright side.

Mahalo all for feedback.

UkiSlamma
11-08-13, 16:11
The ad says "herein called the 'demised premises'"; is there a problem with that building?

Is there Guest Parking or did you have to park on the street?

I haven't gone yet because this is the same person who ran the ad for Pagoda and that soft fellow approached me (and another member, per his post) in the lobby and it left a bad vibe. I'm curious to check this place out though.I checked this place out last Saturday, they try to make it discreet but it just looks a little fishy looking from outside. The door is locked, and if you look through the glass door its very dark in the waiting room only contrast is the long white couch, and there is no sign outside of the unit and at first glance it looks like a vacant unit. I went in I was greeted by the Chinese girl with short hair with the white high heels, I guess she was working as a mama that night cause I believe she gives services too but that night she walks me to my room. I was greeted by a mid 30's Chinese lady with long black hair with a slender body but not tight, 5'7 with large bee's and she has a little scar on her stomach next to belly button if I remember correctly, Sorry I forgot her name. I opted out with a self shower, I didn't see any TS rooms. Went back in the room I guess I gave her the vibe that I was there to fuck so she stripped naked in front of me. If your looking for a real massage this is not the place. So she rubbed my back a little and told be to flip and she started to stroke jr. I was ready to go in less than 5 min. There was no CBJ on the menu and she slipped the cover on, she mounted on for CG, RCG, stand up mesh, Mesh, stand up DS, DS, then finished on mesh. After the deed was done she brought a cold towel and I wiped myself up, in my head I was like WTH. A /7 L /5 S /5 There was nothing exciting about this girl except she was nice. I may repeat if I'm partnered up with a different girl. Standard damage .50 hf and $5 for the tip.

I didn't need to park on the street because I have monthly parking in that building so it worked out.

US.

Member #5092
11-08-13, 21:34
Thank you relaxed! I did call to Make appointment initially. She texted me to cancel. I just texted back. No worries as I will not waste my time anymore. There are many options out there to choose from. Honestly after reading other posts on her it sounds like she has good and not so good days like all of us do. WE are just not in a service business where it will affect our income. She on the other hand does work in a service oriented business. Customers choice on how we spend out hard earned cash. Got a great massage last night with HE and it was most enjoyable. Actually I was thankful that junko acted like that as it made look for alternatives and found a good provider I may no have found otherwise. So thank you junko / Jennifer. When one door closes another one opens. Got to look at the bright side.

Mahalo all for feedback.I've been with junko 10 or so times always good service but have experienced her moodiness, to many up and down reports pass for now. You mentioned a massage and HJ mind sharing your experience with us.

Bigahi007
11-08-13, 21:46
I've been with junko 10 or so times always good service but have experienced her moodiness, to many up and down reports pass for now. You mentioned a massage and HJ mind sharing your experience with us.Aloha two pump 808!

Please pm me! I would pm you but I am new to this and not sure how to do that. Been receiving some pm's from other sr members. My apologies but just respecting provider.

Mahalo

Long Black
11-09-13, 23:38
Not looking for HE but looking for no towel on the flip.

PM if there any places you can think of. I will reply with mine.

Mongers Rus
11-10-13, 14:42
Called to make an appointment yesterday and it was all set. 20 minutes later I get a text saying she had to cancel the Appointment. I spoke to Jennifer. I texted back to inquire if there was another time available and asked if this was junko. She replied "how do you know I am Junko"? I told her a friend recommended me to her. She wanted to check with my friend. No text back no call nothing. I see the ad on BP again this morning so I text her this time and inquire about an appointment for today. No answer no nothing.

Just passing on the info to others on this site.!waste time and frustrating dealing with this type of establishment that is flaky even after advertising on BP.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1188-bishop-street-808-927-8586/2362087Looks like you messed up on a good thing. Jennifer is one of the best providers out there. Been seeing her for a long time and the experience is unmatchable. Like almost any provider, you don't need to make small talk like you've known her or heard of her. Just make the appointment and go. If the provider asks you something than you answer, but don't bring up info like your the top Monger. Just make an appointment and take the relationship from there. Well hopefully you'll get another chance. If not, then your lost because Jennifer is the tops. Why do you think there are so many reviews on her. I can't wait for my next appointment with her. The experience is the best.

Happy Mongering.

Rus.

Bigahi007
11-11-13, 00:37
Looks like you messed up on a good thing. Jennifer is one of the best providers out there. Been seeing her for a long time and the experience is unmatchable. Like almost any provider, you don't need to make small talk like you've known her or heard of her. Just make the appointment and go. If the provider asks you something than you answer, but don't bring up info like your the top Monger. Just make an appointment and take the relationship from there. Well hopefully you'll get another chance. If not, then your lost because Jennifer is the tops. Why do you think there are so many reviews on her. I can't wait for my next appointment with her. The experience is the best.

Happy Mongering.

Rus.Aloha monger rus.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately What's done is done. Hopefully there is another opportunity that arises. I am far far far from being a top monger. Surely a novice but thanks to all you bradda's out there, learning fast. Mahalo but still a grasshopper and learning from masters like all you sr members. Thanks again and keep your fingers crossed that I get. A chance to experience what you have in the past. Aloha.

Alawai
11-11-13, 17:50
Does anyone know if Natasha is still doing massages? Her massages were alright, not the greatest, but she had a nice upper body to look at. At times, she had worked with Ta.

Alawai
11-11-13, 17:57
One of my favorites girls at Century Center had told me that a friend of hers works at Diamondhead Massage on Monsarrat. Any experiences out there?

Bigahi007
11-11-13, 19:01
One of my favorites girls at Century Center had told me that a friend of hers works at Diamondhead Massage on Monsarrat. Any experiences out there?Aloha!

If you get any info on the Diamond head massage please let me know. I was always curious about that place and have read no reviews on it.

Mahalo.

Always A Noob
11-11-13, 19:54
The one I go to is at 3144 Monsarrat Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815. This is run by a girl who used to advertise as Lena on CL and BP. And she has another girl Wa there and a another one or two. Wa's massage is Thai combination. Very nice, thorough and relaxing. Wa is very slim and attractive. I had one brief massage from Lena. And she is strong and very knowledgeable. No hint of play from this place, therapeutic. Legit only. There's another girl Kay that goes to CC and will take appts at this place too. She has lots ads on CL and BP. There are others therapists working in the Diamondhead area but I have not been there.

One of my favorites girls at Century Center had told me that a friend of hers works at Diamondhead Massage on Monsarrat. Any experiences out there?

H Mobius
11-11-13, 21:09
I checked this place out last Saturday, they try to make it discreet but it just looks a little fishy looking from outside. The door is locked, and if you look through the glass door its very dark in the waiting room only contrast is the long white couch, and there is no sign outside of the unit and at first glance it looks like a vacant unit. I went in I was greeted by the Chinese girl with short hair with the white high heels, I guess she was working as a mama that night cause I believe she gives services too but that night she walks me to my room. I was greeted by a mid 30's Chinese lady with long black hair with a slender body but not tight, 5'7 with large bee's and she has a little scar on her stomach next to belly button if I remember correctly, Sorry I forgot her name. I opted out with a self shower, I didn't see any TS rooms. Went back in the room I guess I gave her the vibe that I was there to fuck so she stripped naked in front of me. If your looking for a real massage this is not the place. So she rubbed my back a little and told be to flip and she started to stroke jr. I was ready to go in less than 5 min. There was no CBJ on the menu and she slipped the cover on, she mounted on for CG, RCG, stand up mesh, Mesh, stand up DS, DS, then finished on mesh. After the deed was done she brought a cold towel and I wiped myself up, in my head I was like WTH. A /7 L /5 S /5 There was nothing exciting about this girl except she was nice. I may repeat if I'm partnered up with a different girl. Standard damage .50 hf and $5 for the tip.

I didn't need to park on the street because I have monthly parking in that building so it worked out.

US.Thanks for the intel.

One of the ads shows the girls clearly and it prompts me to pass for now.

I tried this place:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1oo_japanese-style-massage-25/4313199

Major bait and switch, but stayed because the k-girl was okay-looking in the face and kind of hot in the body.

Body looked 25 but eyes looked 35, slim and somewhat buff and looked great especially while still clothed, natural saggy B's with large nipples, somewhat hourglass figure and really nice but small ass. Soft-spoken with curled tinted shoulder blade-length hair.

All-covered service and uses the rubber-in-the-mouth technique of getting things started.

Basically it was like being in MF but not as luxurious and there was no indication of how many other girls were there, if any.

Might repeat. It was nice of her to act 'hot-and-heavy', but all that moaning sighing and humming seemed rather fake.

L=7, typical k-facial features, nowhere near as beautiful as 7 or Tokyo Spa girls. No disrespect intended, but it's faster and most guys will visualize better if I just say typical Kim Chee face.

Body=8; it was pretty nice though not as young or curvaceous as in the pic. She was very fresh and totally funk-free. Nan is neatly shaved/trimmed. I much prefer the lusciousness of Kison Pink's fake breasts though.

A=9; she was very attentive and wanting to please, and seemed to love her job.

Skill=9; she got into it like a horny girlfriend, used multiple techniques during the BJ, and was very attentive.

Overall Service = 94.

All just IMHO, through the eyes of a flat-headed caveman.

H M

Hinode
11-12-13, 01:50
You can enter from the back door right from the parking lot. There's a doorbell.Just an FYI, for fellow braddahs, that small parking lot in the back can get busy at times. Call to make an appointment then drive early in advance just in case there is no parking.

PoiPounder
11-12-13, 03:56
What is the usual damage for Junko / Jennifer?Maybe we should only refer to her as Jennifer, since it seems to be a problem for mongers getting appointments.

Blake123
11-12-13, 04:09
The one I go to is at 3144 Monsarrat Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815. This is run by a girl who used to advertise as Lena on CL and BP. And she has another girl Wa there and a another one or two. Wa's massage is Thai combination. Very nice, thorough and relaxing. Wa is very slim and attractive. I had one brief massage from Lena. And she is strong and very knowledgeable. No hint of play from this place, therapeutic. Legit only. There's another girl Kay that goes to CC and will take appts at this place too. She has lots ads on CL and BP. There are others therapists working in the Diamondhead area but I have not been there.Spot on. I got about five massages with Wa when she was working at Century Center not that long ago. Nice hands, great massage. Tried for a HJ on my last visit, and she politely declined. Wa is the pretty one in the pics that Always A Noob attached to his posting.

Blake123
11-12-13, 04:13
What is the usual damage for Junko / Jennifer?I paid $200 for massage, BBBJ and CFS.

Suksukboi808
11-12-13, 16:18
Anybody ever try Athena in Aiea? Was curious since I live in the area.

Brah 808
11-12-13, 21:04
Thinking about getting a massage from her. Anyone have.

And info?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-n-4-ur-deep-tissue-body-rub-from-top-to-bottom-everywhere-in-between-36/4497938

Blake123
11-13-13, 03:16
Anybody ever try Athena in Aiea? Was curious since I live in the area.There are several reviews of her in this thread. Suggest you try a search for her name.

BPittsburg
11-13-13, 13:52
YMMV.

Jennifer provided great service each and everytime I went. I stopped going only because junior is a little on the thick side and she could not handle. Even so, she still managed to provide me with the best service I have yet to experience (FYI, I like the sensual massage and GFE not the P.S.E). If you treat her nice and be respectful, she will do the same for you. Very attractive lady, to top it off.

Maybe I will try to go again one day.

Member #4409
11-13-13, 15:25
Anybody ever try Athena in Aiea? Was curious since I live in the area.She your PM for report.

OG

Magnod
11-14-13, 04:29
Rejuve. Anyone try Michelle's new girl? I didn't get a chance to see her yet, but Michelle said she is young and pretty. Michelle also tries to get girls who are decent at massage, so she may be right up my alley.

Fleshlight
11-14-13, 04:58
So been with this Chinese provider with the great tits before, but not in a while, so thought I'd check her out again. Same place in CC. Had a not bad experience last time so. Greeted me at door and to my surprise she looks a little different. Better actually. She must be running or working out cause she lost some weight. Very slimmer around tummy, same nice legs, and great tits. So showered first and waited on table. She comes in and does a decent massage. Some improvement there. Flip over and start working jr. I tell her to just get naked as I couldn't wait to see those tits. To my surprise again, slimmed down and wears a nice shaved pussy now. Oh yea, love it. Last time had a slight Bush, but now is nice and shaved. So I had to rub that pussy and compliment her on the new look. From there she starts playing with my balls and goes into some BBBJ. Wow, last time I recalled everything was covered. Really nice slow stroking BBBJ. Nice suction. So I told her to hop on and let's get into some 69 so I can munch on that hairless pussy. Eating eachother for a little while couldn't wait to do some serious mounting.

She got off and we both got off the table. So I pushed her laying back on the table. Thought I'd try some BB insertion. Got in for couple strokes, nice and wet, but she said no, must use cover. Maybe next time she said. Damn...thought I was in. Anyway slipped on the cover. Rammed her standing Mish, and finished in standing Doggy. Pretty nice experience. Absolutely no rush. Liking the new attitude. Standard fees. Will repeat.

Flesh

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-please-you-nowsexy-asian-girl/3283363

Udakine
11-14-13, 07:31
So been with this Chinese provider with the great tits before, but not in a while, so thought I'd check her out again. Same place in CC. Had a not bad experience last time so. Greeted me at door and to my surprise she looks a little different. Better actually. She must be running or working out cause she lost some weight. Very slimmer around tummy, same nice legs, and great tits. So showered first and waited on table. She comes in and does a decent massage. Some improvement there. Flip over and start working jr. I tell her to just get naked as I couldn't wait to see those tits. To my surprise again, slimmed down and wears a nice shaved pussy now. Oh yea, love it. Last time had a slight Bush, but now is nice and shaved. So I had to rub that pussy and compliment her on the new look. From there she starts playing with my balls and goes into some BBBJ. Wow, last time I recalled everything was covered. Really nice slow stroking BBBJ. Nice suction. So I told her to hop on and let's get into some 69 so I can munch on that hairless pussy. Eating eachother for a little while couldn't wait to do some serious mounting.

She got off and we both got off the table. So I pushed her laying back on the table. Thought I'd try some BB insertion. Got in for couple strokes, nice and wet, but she said no, must use cover. Maybe next time she said. Damn...thought I was in. Anyway slipped on the cover. Rammed her standing Mish, and finished in standing Doggy. Pretty nice experience. Absolutely no rush. Liking the new attitude. Standard fees. Will repeat.

Flesh

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-please-you-nowsexy-asian-girl/3283363Are the pics in the BP ad real?

Mahaloz.

Bikini
11-14-13, 14:25

Flesh

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-please-you-nowsexy-asian-girl/3283363Recently a fellow monger reported his friend did some handiwork on the 16th floor. He said it was a two unit place with Chinese girls partly dressed. No one seemed to know anything about this place and it appeared to be a secret. Can this be the place he was talking about? What's its name?

Hypo Luxa
11-14-13, 14:46
Are the pics in the BP ad real?

Mahaloz.No. They are fake.

Puinsai808
11-14-13, 21:56
Recently a fellow monger reported his friend did some handiwork on the 16th floor. He said it was a two unit place with Chinese girls partly dressed. No one seemed to know anything about this place and it appeared to be a secret. Can this be the place he was talking about? What's its name?That's Penny's place aka Sister Massage.

1608 is the same layout as the 1508 & 1408 floor plan. The units are reversed versions of 1105,1305, 1405, etc. All the lower corner units are 1 bdrm units.

H Mobius
11-15-13, 01:41
That's Penny's place aka Sister Massage.

1608 is the same layout as the 1508 & 1408 floor plan. The units are reversed versions of 1105,1305, 1405, etc. All the lower corner units are 1 bdrm units.Different Penny from the one at Sister Massage. 1608 Penny also advertises under different names and at least 2 different numbers. Pics are way fake but she does have decent boobs for her age, estimated to be near 40. She definitely does not have a slim workout type of body, but she's not bad.

She sometimes has a partner, so one may get Penny or some other girl.

Bikini, the name on their parking pass is "Lucky Bamboo".

Puinsai808
11-15-13, 13:52
Different Penny from the one at Sister Massage. 1608 Penny also advertises under different names and at least 2 different numbers. Pics are way fake but she does have decent boobs for her age, estimated to be near 40. She definitely does not have a slim workout type of body, but she's not bad.

She sometimes has a partner, so one may get Penny or some other girl.

Bikini, the name on their parking pass is "Lucky Bamboo".The provider I saw was using the name Penny. I know Penny, and it wasn't her. She didn't make an impression on me so all I can say was she was old (over 35) from Guam. The parking pass when I went there read "Sister Massage" even thought the woman on the phone told me to ask for the "Lucky Bamboo" pass.

I was thinking Penny sold her place or is sub-letting to these Chinese providers.

SquirtLuva69
11-15-13, 19:26
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-young-thing-23/4508840

So I see this couple days ago and toft today..I had no idea...pleasent surprise...she was for real..pretty japaness girl from japan. 5'1-2" 95#, a-cup nice very sensitive nips, landing strip only...tight body just a little lose on the tummy...but did I say pretty? Jgirl cute pretty looks..self shower..face down on bed, she strips, yes no massage, lite touch and starts rimming..whoa..kid you not..flip bcuz I can't stand to wait to see..spinner...lite kissing no fk dfk, did some eraser nip sucking, daty dato she cums hard guys..short BBBJ, cover then more and bls and dt..mount her mish and laying ds..mish and unload in mish to see her cum too..shower together..helps me dress.. Bottle water.. Out the door..her english is pretty good at least enough to talk and instruct...get her fast as she leaves 20th..l.z.a.. 8.5-9-10 moans are real... Damage $.60 total no hf but gave her
$$ instead...

Magnus808
11-15-13, 20:53
Went to Best Asian Massage from Craigslist http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4193576662.html.

Since it was under Pearl city / Aiea, and I wanted to get a massage I decided to try it out. Called to make an appt. For 11 am. Location is a house right on Halawa Heights Road. I pulled into the drive way and knocked on the door. A lady around late 40's answered the door. She showed me into a room where there was a massage table. Immediately she asks for the $60. I'm thinking Seems like an MP type attitude, but the massage table makes me think otherwise.. She says to get undressed and lie on the massage table.

There is a towel on the table but I never use it. One of my ways to see if it's legit or not. About a minute later the same lady asks if I'm ready. (I guess she is doing the massage). She starts with some oil and massages my legs and back (not as good as Jean or Erlinda, but not bad). Her pressure is decent, but kept going over my butt to finish each stroke. After a while she tells me to turn over. As soon as I turn over the towel gets draped over the lower half of my body. Here I'm thinking guess no extras. After a good scalp massage and chest massage she asks if I want her to massage "down there". I tell her Okay and she starts massaging junior. I start to feel her up, and rub her over her clothes. I then ask if she can remover her pants, she says "next time". As soon as we're done she asks if I want to take a shower. I say yes, and she shows me to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and go back to the room to put my clothes on. I then look at the clock that was in there and it says 11:47. I didn't realize it was less than an hour. As I exited the house I gave her a $20 bill as a tip. (Would have been 40 if she didn't short me on the hour).

Overall pretty cheap massage w / HE. She didn't up-sell, or tell me a price when I said yes to the HE. So if you're really cheap you could have probably gotten away with a Massage and He for $60. I can't do that though. I tip according to service, and what I think is worth it.

I will go back only to see what other extras she will provide on multiple visits. It's close enough and convenient.

Magnus808
11-15-13, 21:05
Anyone try them?

I'm tyring to look for a good Massage with HE, with touching and possibly DATY. Not looking for FS. Age or looks are not that important to me. Only thing is can she do the job.

So far I have tried:

Athena. Not really a massage, (HE, DATY, BBBJ, FS offered).

Erlinda. Great Massage with (HE, No touching nothing whatsoever).

Jean. See Erlinda above.

Sister massage. Massage is Okay nothing to write home about, (DATY, FIV, HE).

Palisades (don't know her name) Lame massage (HE, allows touching, FIV).

Best Asian Massage Halawa. Pretty good massage (HE, touch through clothes, possibly more).

Nala. Great massage (HE, FIV. Too bad she's so booked up).

Vicky (formerly from Amana Street now across from Palama on Kalakaua) (Ok Massage, HE, FIV, BBBJ).

As you can see where some are great they lack in other areas. So far have not found the perfect Masseuse. Kind of like if you could find an Erlinda massage with Athena extras, that would be awesome. Still looking though.

Fledgling101
11-15-13, 21:33

So I see this couple days ago and toft today..I had no idea...pleasent surprise...she was for real..pretty japaness girl from japan. 5'1-2" 95#, a-cup nice very sensitive nips, landing strip only...tight body just a little lose on the tummy...but did I say pretty? Jgirl cute pretty looks..self shower..face down on bed, she strips, yes no massage, lite touch and starts rimming..whoa..kid you not..flip bcuz I can't stand to wait to see..spinner...lite kissing no fk dfk, did some eraser nip sucking, daty dato she cums hard guys..short BBBJ, cover then more and bls and dt..mount her mish and laying ds..mish and unload in mish to see her cum too..shower together..helps me dress.. Bottle water.. Out the door..her english is pretty good at least enough to talk and instruct...get her fast as she leaves 20th..l.z.a.. 8.5-9-10 moans are real... Damage $.60 total no hf but gave her
$$ instead...So I'm just wondering, you said no HF. Does this mean she is at an AMP and no HF, or does she have her own place?

CM0069
11-16-13, 02:17

$$ instead...I'm assuming this was the sunflower sue?

I would have pass that ad when I saw it as a bait switch. Fake pic etc.

Also omitted location on such a vague ad. If it aint at cc. Waikiki I'm guessing?

Hard808
11-16-13, 03:21
Report about her was spot on when she is dressed walking the mall would make your knees weak. It's at Suas place. Sua is her mama. I ended up paying house fee was not asked for it in the beginning but it was expected as tip so don't expect to walk out at 150 she expects 200. Was a great session also was able to get NURU, lost my NURU virginity was fun, repeatable before the. 20th she's out.

So I'm just wondering, you said no HF. Does this mean she is at an AMP and no HF, or does she have her own place?

SquirtLuva69
11-16-13, 14:36
Report about her was spot on when she is dressed walking the mall would make your knees weak. It's at Suas place. Sua is her mama. I ended up paying house fee was not asked for it in the beginning but it was expected as tip so don't expect to walk out at 150 she expects 200. Was a great session also was able to get NURU, lost my NURU virginity was fun, repeatable before the. 20th she's out.Really unsure, but she quoted $.60 and never collected hf upon entrance, when I gave her $$ she was shocked and tried to give back change...maybe I would have been lucky, but felt she deserved $.

SquirtLuva69
11-16-13, 14:38
I'm assuming this was the sunflower sue?

I would have pass that ad when I saw it as a bait switch. Fake pic etc.

Also omitted location on such a vague ad. If it aint at cc. Waikiki I'm guessing?Century center, glad you passed...

Blake123
11-17-13, 03:40
Report about her was spot on when she is dressed walking the mall would make your knees weak. It's at Suas place. Sua is her mama. I ended up paying house fee was not asked for it in the beginning but it was expected as tip so don't expect to walk out at 150 she expects 200. Was a great session also was able to get NURU, lost my NURU virginity was fun, repeatable before the. 20th she's out.Sunflower operates the same way. Give the provider the HF along with the tip when you're ready to leave.

Joe Som
11-18-13, 04:42
Thinking about getting a massage from her. Anyone have.

And info?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-n-4-ur-deep-tissue-body-rub-from-top-to-bottom-everywhere-in-between-36/4497938Okay massage. Chatty. About 7 in looks and body.

Brah 808
11-18-13, 04:47
Okay massage. Chatty. About 7 in looks and body.Mahalo Bruddah Joe.

SquirtLuva69
11-18-13, 13:17

$$ instead...Its come to my attention that this is sua's place...I have heard of her but have not met nor partaken with her..seems as if she does a lot of bait and switch, so be cateful as I must have been lucky...good luck.

Brah 808
11-18-13, 14:40
Okay massage. Chatty. About 7 in looks and body.BTW...FS / daty available?

Captin Crunch
11-18-13, 21:08
Its come to my attention that this is sua's place...I have heard of her but have not met nor partaken with her..seems as if she does a lot of bait and switch, so be cateful as I must have been lucky...good luck.

Went and was surprised. I remembered her and she also recalled me from her days in the Aiea Medical plaza; no need for breaking the ice. She's in her late 40's, has an okole, and grapefruit-sized breasts that are too sensitive for play. Dark hair, decent waist, about 5'9" to 5'10" and 135 pounds or so. Touching allowed, but over clothing only.

Stripped, and laid down face up for a happy start. Emma didn't disappoint at all; long and slow strokes until mini-me was happily relaxed. A good medium pressure 60 minute massage followed. She worked my feet and my glutes thoroughly, and did a good overall job on the rest as well.

Flipped for #2; she worked the inner thighs until my evil twin perked up, and gave me another nice (long & slow strokes again) finisher. We chatted a bit after, and caught up on how she's been, etc. She said she has another chica (Chinese, but from Guam) that comes to massage with her on weekends. Asked about a FS session; she laughed and gave her standard answer "next time, maybe," which pretty much means not going to happen in a pleasant way (she's said that every time I'd asked).

L / A / S. 7/ 8/ 8 Damage was $.4 (60 plus tip).

Aloha.Where is her place? Her name?

Fromda808
11-18-13, 22:14
BTW...FS / daty available?Hmm, that would be good to know too. I'm hoping to set something up for tomorrow, so I'll report back if I find out in person.

MrHappyyy
11-18-13, 22:16
Aloha mongers,

Anybody got reviews on these providers? Thanks.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4199483428.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4200159686.html

AlamoAna808
11-18-13, 23:37
Aloha mongers,

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4200159686.htmlTiffany. Legit massage not bad. Big tease, super friendly. Second ad, no info.

Jzjz
11-19-13, 00:33
Aloha mongers,

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4200159686.htmlHowzit, welcome to the forum. This is your first post so either search the forum or try her out and let us know how it is. Looking forward to hearing your reports and contributions.

Tom P
11-19-13, 00:51
Where is her place? Her name?I think Sua is in CC2404.

Ernestm
11-19-13, 01:10
Aloha mongers,

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4200159686.htmlIn the following threads check for Nan and Tina for the first, and Tiffany for the second: Massage Therapists, Legit Therapists, Thai Massage Places.

Hiho07
11-19-13, 01:44
Nan or Tina has a membership here; her "handle" is namking. You can try to send her a pm, but she'll most likely ignore it completely. If you want extras from either one, better bring your "nice guy A-game," have a loaded wallet, and plan on seeing each one several times to earn some trust (read: dump plenty of kala their way without receiving extras yet), and perhaps you'll strike paydirt. Perhaps not.

Sorry to be blunt, Brah, and best of luck to you.Tiffany is strictly legitimate and a great gal very friendly.

Brah 808
11-19-13, 01:48
Hmm, that would be good to know too. I'm hoping to set something up for tomorrow, so I'll report back if I find out in person.Mahalo and be safe. The main thing is that this is not a "sting". Look forward to your report.

Joe Som
11-19-13, 03:44
BTW...FS / daty available?Didn't ask or try. She wasn't my cup of tea.

Comp Dude 35
11-19-13, 03:55
Tiffany is strictly legitimate and a great gal very friendly.Legit for almost everyone, but there may have been "special" guys who (like KOLO described in his post) got lucky. I'm not one of them with Tiffany and I don't know if she would now (she doesn't need the kala), but I do know its possible if you play the game right.

Good luck. I wouldn't waste my time with Tiffany for extras, but she gives a REAL GOOD massage if you like it on the harder side.

CD35.

KennethVO
11-19-13, 04:56
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4197472859.html

Does anybody have intell about this chick, she looks cute enough.

Hard808
11-19-13, 13:14
Seen on previous post amateur has no play.

Does anybody have intell about this chick, she looks cute enough.

Brah 808
11-19-13, 14:03

Does anybody have intell about this chick, she looks cute enough.Amar Massage on Waimanu St. One report said it's legit / no HE of any kind.

Fromda808
11-19-13, 20:19
Mahalo and be safe. The main thing is that this is not a "sting". Look forward to your report.So I met up with Lexi today for a morning session. She was running a little late, but it wasn't a big concern. Like others have mentioned, she's pretty talkative, which helps to kind of break the ice. The massage began and it was alright, but nothing out of this world. I found myself at times hoping that she would use a little more pressure, but it's still nice having a womans hands all over you. On to the flip, she started massaging around the inner thigh and crotchural region. She mentioned up front that she was not FS which is fine with me. Being that she's new to the scene, she may just be feeling out the waters before completely diving in. I then asked her if DATY was on menu. She kind of paused and was silent for about 10 seconds. I felt a little awkward during the silence, so I tried to make a joke and make light of the situation. She kind of giggled and said that DATY would be ok, but not for too long. I jumped at the opportunity and went to town. Her nani tasted so sweet and she had a nice full pair of lips. After a few minutes, I asked her how she liked it. She replied that it was hard for her to cum during DATY but it helps if you finger her. I'm like. Wooouuulllld that be ok? She eagerly agreed. I went back to work. Haha, I was trying not to over stay my invitation, but she tasted so good. By the time I noticed, I had already been eating her out for like 20 minutes. LOL! In any case, she said she wanted to service me now, so I flipped back over. I undid her bra and played with her perky boobs. She's got perfect, tiny, sensitive nipples. She proceeded to finish me off as I layed back a happy man. All in all, I had a really nice time and would repeat.

AwabiHunter
11-19-13, 23:48
Howzit my Braddahs.

So I checked out Emma today, very convenient location with plenty of street parking. Little green house right on the main drag. So she opens the door and older Korean woman, not bad looking for a GILF plenty of make up but not bad, she said she is 51 and moved here from San Jose. So offered to take shower so heck why not, has 2 rooms with real massage tables and AC, so come out bare ass naked and walk stright across into one of bedrooms, she is looking at my soldier and just smiles at me. So I lay face down and she starts a very lame massage, no skills to speak of at all, ticking my ass. On the flip she put a towel over the shaft but tip sticking out so why bother. Fricken phone blowing up at least 10 times no shitting and she takes all calls during massage very annoying. Asks if I want HJ and of course that why I'm there right, so she breaks out some lube and starts a slow sensual HJ and simulating with her lips like she wants to suck so I tell her you can suck if you want and she says next time baby and licking her lips and acting like she is blowing me while stroking, I must say it was a very good slow HJ, her face was so close while she was simulating a BJ that she got some shoot on her face and she just giggled. Very nice lady and I may repeat because of easy location but not if I need a real massage. Damage $ all inclusive, she never asked for money upfront or anytime during or after, would have gave $.2 but lame massage.

I heard her tell a dude on the phone that there is another Chinses girl that works on weekends there, Emma is Korean born in China.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4195983800.html

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
11-19-13, 23:53
Howzit my Braddahs.

So I checked out Emma today, very convenient location with plenty of street parking. Little green house right on the main drag. So she opens the door and older Korean woman, not bad looking for a GILF plenty of make up but not bad, she said she is 51 and moved here from San Jose. So offered to take shower so heck why not, has 2 rooms with real massage tables and AC, so come out bare ass naked and walk stright across into one of bedrooms, she is looking at my soldier and just smiles at me. So I lay face down and she starts a very lame massage, no skills to speak of at all, ticking my ass. On the flip she put a towel over the shaft but tip sticking out so why bother. Fricken phone blowing up at least 10 times no shitting and she takes all calls during massage very annoying. Asks if I want HJ and of course that why I'm there right, so she breaks out some lube and starts a slow sensual HJ and simulating with her lips like she wants to suck so I tell her you can suck if you want and she says next time baby and licking her lips and acting like she is blowing me while stroking, I must say it was a very good slow HJ, her face was so close while she was simulating a BJ that she got some shoot on her face and she just giggled. Very nice lady and I may repeat because of easy location but not if I need a real massage. Damage $ all inclusive, she never asked for money upfront or anytime during or after, would have gave $.2 but lame massage.

I heard her tell a dude on the phone that there is another Chinses girl that works on weekends there, Emma is Korean born in China.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4195983800.html

Awabi.

Lonely808
11-20-13, 01:28
I then look at the clock that was in there and it says 11:47. I didn't realize it was less than an hour. As I exited the house I gave her a $20 bill as a tip. (Would have been 40 if she didn't short me on the hour).

Overall pretty cheap massage w / HE. She didn't up-sell, or tell me a price when I said yes to the HE. So if you're really cheap you could have probably gotten away with a Massage and He for $60. I can't do that though. I tip according to service, and what I think is worth it.
This part struck a chord with me. We throw around the terms "standard tip" or "usual damage" here, but I see a lot of experienced mongers here tipping various amounts. I admire Magnus808 here (really) for only tipping $20 for a rush job.

I had a session with Lucy in CC earlier this year that lasted just under 40 minutes. I paid her the "standard damage" of $60 plus the HF of $50 when I felt like paying her $20. In retrospect, not only did I feel cheated, I encouraged her to give substandard service to others because she got away with it in the past.

Are others comfortable in paying significantly less than the "standard fee", or am I the only wimp that pays the same no matter what the service is?

Tom P
11-20-13, 15:37
Just looked at the new 109 ad and was wondering what "just re lease therapy" could be. Code for HJ?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-chinese-girls-23/4483444

Any ideas?

Member #5092
11-21-13, 04:04
This part struck a chord with me. We throw around the terms "standard tip" or "usual damage" here, but I see a lot of experienced mongers here tipping various amounts. I admire Magnus808 here (really) for only tipping $20 for a rush job.

I had a session with Lucy in CC earlier this year that lasted just under 40 minutes. I paid her the "standard damage" of $60 plus the HF of $50 when I felt like paying her $20. In retrospect, not only did I feel cheated, I encouraged her to give substandard service to others because she got away with it in the past.

Are others comfortable in paying significantly less than the "standard fee", or am I the only wimp that pays the same no matter what the service is?I'd rather avoid any drama and pay the normal fee. But bad reports like yours hurts the lousy providers in the end and she leaves the business. Thats why iv said it before bad reviews are just as valuable as the good ones. So long as its an honest reports all information is good.

Aloha Monday
11-21-13, 14:31
Just looked at the new 109 ad and was wondering what "just re lease therapy" could be. Code for HJ?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-chinese-girls-23/4483444

Any ideas?You can release anyways. 109 is FS relaxation spa.

Hiho07
11-21-13, 16:55
She is cute, friendly, sweet and an excellent massage therapist. I shared what I did for good reason; call it a way and means to achieve success or whatevers. Your statement applies to the majority of her clientele, but not to all. Enough said on this. Please do not interpret this as beefs or disrespect, as it isn't.

Aloha.Just wondering if you got extras from Tiffany details please.

Brah 808
11-21-13, 19:02
So I met up with Lexi today for a morning session. She was running a little late, but it wasn't a big concern. Like others have mentioned, she's pretty talkative, which helps to kind of break the ice. The massage began and it was alright, but nothing out of this world. I found myself at times hoping that she would use a little more pressure, but it's still nice having a womans hands all over you. On to the flip, she started massaging around the inner thigh and crotchural region. She mentioned up front that she was not FS which is fine with me. Being that she's new to the scene, she may just be feeling out the waters before completely diving in. I then asked her if DATY was on menu. She kind of paused and was silent for about 10 seconds. I felt a little awkward during the silence, so I tried to make a joke and make light of the situation. She kind of giggled and said that DATY would be ok, but not for too long. I jumped at the opportunity and went to town. Her nani tasted so sweet and she had a nice full pair of lips. After a few minutes, I asked her how she liked it. She replied that it was hard for her to cum during DATY but it helps if you finger her. I'm like. Wooouuulllld that be ok? She eagerly agreed. I went back to work. Haha, I was trying not to over stay my invitation, but she tasted so good. By the time I noticed, I had already been eating her out for like 20 minutes. LOL! In any case, she said she wanted to service me now, so I flipped back over. I undid her bra and played with her perky boobs. She's got perfect, tiny, sensitive nipples. She proceeded to finish me off as I layed back a happy man. All in all, I had a really nice time and would repeat.Thanks for the update on Lexi.

Licentious
11-22-13, 03:29
Just wondering if you got extras from Tiffany details please.If she service you 10 x's, you can hug and feel her back all 10 x's she never wears a bra.

She may give you extras if she trust you.

Gherkin
11-22-13, 03:38
With the greatest of respect, I don't think she will (extras beyond a bit of groping). But she will happily tease the heck out of you.

Gherkin.

If she service you 10 x's, you can hug and feel her back all 10 x's she never wears a bra.

She may give you extras if she trust you.

JustFacts
11-22-13, 04:47
TIFF does not play for pay.

Fromda808
11-22-13, 12:22
Thanks for the update on Lexi.No problem. I'm wondering if FS will be available in the near future. She's a nice girl, just being a little cautious at this point. I'd love to hear if she does start though, so I can pay a repeat visit.

Comp Dude 35
11-22-13, 18:00
Guys. Trust in KOLO, what he says is good to go.

Tiffany (and I know she reads these reports) had a past and is legit now, but as we all know, anything can be had for a price. If you're willing to kick in some huge amount of kala, who knows, you might get lucky, you might not. Chemistry also plays a big part in this and all of us mongers know that it you need your "A-game" to get anywhere.

For me, I'm low-budget and go for the sure thing, which means I won't waste my time trying to get anything with her, except for a damn good massage. She's one of the best massage therapists around and I rate her and Mai (from Aiea) the two best I've seen. If I wanted to get anything, I'd check out an AMP and find something comparable to her looks, without the massage of course!!

Just my $0.02.

CD35.

Hiho07
11-22-13, 19:03

Tiffany (and I know she reads these reports) had a past and is legit now, but as we all know, anything can be had for a price. If you're willing to kick in some huge amount of kala, who knows, you might get lucky, you might not. Chemistry also plays a big part in this and all of us mongers know that it you need your "A-game" to get anywhere.

For me, I'm low-budget and go for the sure thing, which means I won't waste my time trying to get anything with her, except for a damn good massage. She's one of the best massage therapists around and I rate her and Mai (from Aiea) the two best I've seen. If I wanted to get anything, I'd check out an AMP and find something comparable to her looks, without the massage of course!!

Just my $0.02.

CD35.Tiffany is strictly legit and has no past of playing she is drop dead gorgeous and a nice person so stop it.

DiggityDang
11-23-13, 03:47
I've been tired lately, working so damn much and needed a real massage. I haven't been to TH in a long time but decided to go for the legit massage and fall asleep. I browsed CL and just called. Got this ad and said WTF just give it a try: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4206339342.html.

Booked the app't and got to CC. A very attractive Thai babe answered the door. She introduced herself as Pinky. I was like damn, she is hot! Made me want to go to the AMP instead of MT. Self showered and started the sesh. Nice deep tissue massage. Pinky was very friendly. I wasn't getting my hopes up high for HE since I never got HE at TH. Back massage was good and I dozed off quite a few times. On flip, she did more light touch massage and went close to JR and the boys. Erection action but I didn't engage in anything. I just started having a nice convo with Pinky and she seemed cool. I kept fantasizing about how sweet she would taste and how good it would be inside of her. Of course, I was a good boy and didn't do anything. Now I know why I boycotted the MTs, its becuz of blue balls. Damn, shoulda went to an AMP. Had a great time but I would rather have a HE. Still looking for that young hottie MT w / HE, just like everyone else, LOL.

L-8, S-8, A-9.

$0.60 HF + $0.20 tip.

DD.

P.S. If anyone one of you had play / extras, please PM me. She might be worth the repeats if so.

Blake123
11-23-13, 04:07

Based on my own experiences (not with Tiffany--I don't even know her), I know CD35 is talking about reality here. Chemistry is especially very important.

Uki Eater
11-23-13, 19:54

Just my $0.02.

CD35.Hard for someone to believe unless he himself gets it. If he doesn't, he be thinking:

"Nah, cannot be! I seen her so many times I didn't get any hint. I even tried. No go. She's not the type that would and she said she doesn't do that. I think the guy BS. Shit, how is it that he got it and I didn't?

With all the customers that a MT sees, eventually she comes across a few customers that she doesn't mind offering some extra to. It's the same with how some AMP providers that offer BB extras to certain customers. Besides, why would a provider be upfront / honest and tell you everything about her? She doesn't want you to see her as the type that would do that.

Aloha Monday
11-23-13, 21:00
Hard for someone to believe unless he himself gets it. If he doesn't, he be thinking:

"Nah, cannot be! I seen her so many times I didn't get any hint. I even tried. No go. She's not the type that would and she said she doesn't do that. I think the guy BS. Shit, how is it that he got it and I didn't?

With all the customers that a MT sees, eventually she comes across a few customers that she doesn't mind offering some extra to. It's the same with how some AMP providers that offer BB extras to certain customers. Besides, why would a provider be upfront / honest and tell you everything about her? She doesn't want you to see her as the type that would do that.I totally agreed master Uki!, especially last two sentences. Anything happen behind the door.

Alohashorts
11-24-13, 04:28
I had time to check it out. Right on Halawa Heights Rd. As reported, Gilf, but not bad looking for Gilf. Way better than Liliha Kim. Better attitude than Kim. Very playful. Massage not so good. She had an injury to her ribs so she couldn't put much pressure. She also moved around in some pain which made her move like an elder. She said in two weeks should be much better. Got the 2 bdrm house all to herself, so no need worry about other people listening in. Body not bad also. She flashed her titty which was about a handful, but didn't let me play with her nips. Okole felt good in my hand. I always try to push the envelope to see how far I can get, but she said maybe next time. I kind of expected that as the other posts on her got the same response. HJ was good and slow. No other play. But possible I would think on a good day. Seniors, pm me for more detail.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4193576662.html

Gherkin
11-24-13, 14:28
I think what you're describing here sounds like becoming a Sugar Daddy for a girl. This has always sounded like an interesting kind of relationship for those looking for something different to a customer / provider relationship. Much more intimate. If I were single, I'd be tempted by this approach, and also by sites like what's your price, which I've heard very good things about from another board.

Heck, I am sure many of the legit MT's in town would be delighted to have a full-on boyfriend too, if they found a customer with whom they had good chemistry.

But for those who want a customer / provider relationship with extras, where pricing is along the lines of the "going rate" for a HJ or BJ or FS, it's the rare girl who crosses the line from legit to dark side. They're either on the legit side of the line or the dark side, pretty much. Very occasionally, one crosses over, but then stays crossed over for a good while, and not just for one customer.

Anyway, good to hear that you've had good success with your approach. There's room for many different kinds of punting, and that's certainly one that brings results.

Gherkin.

Those of you that know how to develop an ATF from a legit MT, and get extras do know what I'm sharing here; takes time, sweetness and much kala.

Bigahi007
11-24-13, 14:28
Been seeing Erlinda for massage for maybe 3-4 visits. THe last visit was a bit disappointing. Not sure if she was just having a bad day or what. SHe was not her usualy self, more sassy and not so talkative. I was kind of turned off and disappointed with her service. The massage was decent, but she was very short and didn't seem to have that same service spirit. She was playing with JR and it was different, like she didn't want to do it. So I was a bit irritated and just asked her to stop playing with JR. SHe tried again and I told her no thank you as I felt she didn't want to do it! So I paid her the .6 and a very small tip .1 (not my usual $) and showered and left. I was really disappointed and I don't think I will be going back to see her. I need to find another masseuse that has good strong hands and HE.

The good news is I was still in the mood to release and then went to see Happy! Then I was REALLY Happy!

Any referrals on a good firm massage with HE?

Suksukboi808
11-24-13, 21:26
Went to visit the Pearl City lady. Forgot her name. She lives way up in Palisades. I've repeated with her before but haven't seen her this year which leads me to how I ended up there. I saw her recent ad and was amazed at that enhanced rack. She said she went to Thailand recently to do humanitarian work LOL. The only humanitarian work I'm thinking are Double Ds. So I got a decent massage and happy ending on the flip. Got to suck on her humanitarians and they felt nice. I think she went a little too big in my opinion. They are definitely an improvement however. No FS. Never asked. Damage is $. Great humanitarians though!

Kainoa
11-24-13, 22:38
Went to visit the Pearl City lady. Forgot her name. She lives way up in Palisades. I've repeated with her before but haven't seen her this year which leads me to how I ended up there. I saw her recent ad and was amazed at that enhanced rack. She said she went to Thailand recently to do humanitarian work LOL. The only humanitarian work I'm thinking are Double Ds. So I got a decent massage and happy ending on the flip. Got to suck on her humanitarians and they felt nice. I think she went a little too big in my opinion. They are definitely an improvement however. No FS. Never asked. Damage is $. Great humanitarians though!Do you have the link to her ad?

Suksukboi808
11-24-13, 22:52
Do you have the link to her ad?Here. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-touch-massage/4199042.

You then click the link to her personal website to see her pics.

Jan Fortifore
11-25-13, 01:13
Went to visit the Pearl City lady. Forgot her name. She lives way up in Palisades. I've repeated with her before but haven't seen her this year which leads me to how I ended up there. I saw her recent ad and was amazed at that enhanced rack. She said she went to Thailand recently to do humanitarian work LOL. The only humanitarian work I'm thinking are Double Ds. So I got a decent massage and happy ending on the flip. Got to suck on her humanitarians and they felt nice. I think she went a little too big in my opinion. They are definitely an improvement however. No FS. Never asked. Damage is $. Great humanitarians though!

Do you have the link to her ad?http://healinghands808.vpweb.com/default.html

Here ya go.

Jan Fortifore.

Suksukboi808
11-25-13, 15:55
http://healinghands808.vpweb.com/default.html

Here ya go.

Jan Fortifore.BTW. BBBJ is definitely on the menu. She dresses up real sexy for your appointment. I have heard she can be a little off / weird at times but never experienced that. Good Luck.

HawaiiBoi
11-25-13, 22:16
Really unsure, but she quoted $.60 and never collected hf upon entrance, when I gave her $$ she was shocked and tried to give back change...maybe I would have been lucky, but felt she deserved $.Sorry, this is a late post, but for those interested read on.

Visited Mari at Sua's place. It was actually the first time I even met Sua. Greeted at the door (made an appointment) and self showered. Waited probably about 10 minutes (buck neked...walking around the room and doing my emails) when in walks Mari.

Def japanese lady, but not as young as I thought. At first glance I thought, "wow...ok my brothers were spot on". Laid down and she did the light touching, brushing her chest over my back and then rimming. The rimming was pretty good, and lasted for a decent amount of time. Then the flip.

Not as good up close, older than I though, and a large mole on her back. Probably big A's, pear shaped and a little droppy for my taste, but still she was trying hard! Did some BLS, then on went the cover.

Long CBJ with BLS. CG, Doggy, Mish, Standing Doggy, COA.

I'm a younger looking monger compared to my age, so she was not quite my cup of tea...but close! Would not repeat, but no real complaints either.

L / A / S: 7 / 8 / 7.

Damage: $$ (all in).

Mba Hi
11-25-13, 22:19
Made a visit to rejuve today and got a decent 35 minute massage with halu. She's about 5'3", average looks, has a little roll in the mid section, bees. Overall L7,A9,S8. After the short massage asked what you like?. She said I provide everything but opted for BJ which was a CBJ. CBJ average. Would repeat for a for a full hour of massage with no he. Neck and shoulder are pretty loose after massage ttl 1.6.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-rejuve-massage-25/4524636

CatchSumWaves
11-26-13, 02:52
Just curious, are the pictures even her?

Mahalo,

Catch.

Made a visit to rejuve today and got a decent 35 minute massage with halu. She's about 5'3", average looks, has a little roll in the mid section, bees. Overall L7,A9,S8. After the short massage asked what you like?. She said I provide everything but opted for BJ which was a CBJ. CBJ average. Would repeat for a for a full hour of massage with no he. Neck and shoulder are pretty loose after massage ttl 1.6.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-rejuve-massage-25/4524636

Blake123
11-26-13, 03:16

Mahalo,

Catch.Fake pics.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/womens-spaghetti-strap-high-low-asymmetric/150724158.html

http://www.eikoow.com/en/productshow-en-120767.html

I'm wondering how many guys fail to search Google Images before showing up at the provider's door only to find out she isn't the one in the pics. I'm betting plenty.

Comp Dude 35
11-26-13, 05:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Hiboy
11-26-13, 12:39
A couple of Sundays ago I called Erlinda because I could not find any of my regulars available. She usually gives a good massage but ok HE. I don't like her rules so with her I am there for the massage. It was really hot at her location and she went to another room looking for a fan complaining that someone had taken hers. The fan gave little relief. Erlinda did a half assed massage complaining about the heat and trying to do the massage while she Sat. Down. She tried to move to JR right away and was angry when I told her I had no interest. She complained more and I said let's call it a day. I gave her twenty and left. Will not repeat. I would put this down as my worst experience ever. Buyer beware.

SquirtLuva69
11-26-13, 13:54
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4212430928.html

Any info? Please pm me thank you.

Mba Hi
11-26-13, 14:10

Mahalo,

Catch.Close but no cigar. Pic is fake.

Captin Crunch
11-26-13, 14:42
Close but no cigar. Pic is fake. would she allow daty?

Fromda808
11-26-13, 15:09
BTW. BBBJ is definitely on the menu. She dresses up real sexy for your appointment. I have heard she can be a little off / weird at times but never experienced that. Good Luck.Is DATY on the menu?

Mba Hi
11-26-13, 17:57
would she allow daty?Nope. No titty play nothing. Maybe if you went for everything daty and titty play would be included..

Hypo Luxa
11-26-13, 18:01
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4212430928.html

Any info? Please pm me thank you.DAYUM! She looks like a wild ride! Bangin' Body!

Mba Hi
11-26-13, 18:12
DAYUM! She looks like a wild ride! Bangin' Body!Too bad only legit massage with tease, oversized twins for sure.

Aloha Monday
11-26-13, 20:40
Sorry, this is a late post, but for those interested read on.

Visited Mari at Sua's place. It was actually the first time I even met Sua. Greeted at the door (made an appointment) and self showered. Waited probably about 10 minutes (buck neked...walking around the room and doing my emails) when in walks Mari.

Def japanese lady, but not as young as I thought. At first glance I thought, "wow...ok my brothers were spot on". Laid down and she did the light touching, brushing her chest over my back and then rimming. The rimming was pretty good, and lasted for a decent amount of time. Then the flip.

Not as good up close, older than I though, and a large mole on her back. Probably big A's, pear shaped and a little droppy for my taste, but still she was trying hard! Did some BLS, then on went the cover.

Long CBJ with BLS. CG, Doggy, Mish, Standing Doggy, COA.

I'm a younger looking monger compared to my age, so she was not quite my cup of tea...but close! Would not repeat, but no real complaints either.

L / A / S: 7 / 8 / 7.

Damage: $$ (all in).That's Akira. She has very smooth skin and services are solid.

JustForPretend
11-26-13, 22:51
That's Akira. She has very smooth skin and services are solid.How old you think?

Aloha Monday
11-27-13, 01:25
How old you think?I think late 30's but body is younger than that. I like her attitude and again solid service with rimming. She is k-girl.

H Mobius
11-27-13, 04:17
That's Akira. She has very smooth skin and services are solid.Along with HawaiiBoi's description, it sounds like the same girl is going by a few different names.

Aloha Monday
11-27-13, 04:47
Along with HawaiiBoi's description, it sounds like the same girl is going by a few different names.Bingo- LOL.

SquirtLuva69
11-30-13, 15:23
Anyone know anything? In lilha..

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage/4529370

Viper78
11-30-13, 15:59

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage/4529370I think there were reports a while back, soft touch, not real massage, not the best looking, short and pudgy from what I remember. Was pretty cheap for everything but dunno if it's worth the nightmares.

AwabiHunter
11-30-13, 16:08

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage/4529370Howzit Braddah Wiseoldmonger.

She used to work with Liliha Kim long ago and then went on her own and was working above the freeway I think it was a apartment bldg. Called the Kalakuan? She is early 50's looks little bit like Carol Kai, maybe 5' even 130 lbs very nice person, massage is so so but at times can be good, she gives very good head and will fuck too. Tight small nani, clean. Tits are all natural and are not saggy but not perky.

Awabi.

Kaimuki
11-30-13, 16:48
Decided to try the massage at Royal. Went there with a little trepidation as always with a new provider, but was ez to talk to on the phone and I was there in minutes as I was in the area. Very convenient parking, then up one flight of stairs to the apartment. She seemed pretty nice, offered a shower. I soon came out and was escorted to the room with the massage table. Had a pretty good massage lots of lotion and not real deep. Pretty soon she was on my glutes and running her fingers in the crack of my butt and that wasn't bad, then she was giving the boys a lotion massage, yay! It was what came next that was a bit unconventional, the finger in the butt? Yikes, that is not for me, I dunno I guess it is good for some, but I just did not get into that. Anyhow turned over and she worked towards a HE, we never got to completion, but the trying was just fine... Later she wiped me down with the hot towels and we Sat. And chatted while I had a bottle of water, and I really like her looks... I will definitely be back. Oh and I asked her to disrobe and there was no problem with that as she was doing the frontal massage...she had a great attitude, nice looking... I will be back. L7/ A9/ S7 damage $1.2.

Bigahi007
11-30-13, 18:46
Howzit Braddah Wiseoldmonger.

She used to work with Liliha Kim long ago and then went on her own and was working above the freeway I think it was a apartment bldg. Called the Kalakuan? She is early 50's looks little bit like Carol Kai, maybe 5' even 130 lbs very nice person, massage is so so but at times can be good, she gives very good head and will fuck too. Tight small nani, clean. Tits are all natural and are not saggy but not perky.

Awabi.Aloha senior members Awabi and wiseoldmonger.

I just wanted to comment on how you guys are very informative and straight to the point with all the pertinent info us new guys can learn from. Always appreciate your contributions and posts. Mahalo for sharing.

Aloha.

SquirtLuva69
11-30-13, 18:54
Howzit Braddah Wiseoldmonger.

Awabi.Aaah yes I remember her..I saw her at liliha kim's..yes she doe fuck...bareback if I remember right..had a gut though..maybe 5-7 yrs sgo..

SquirtLuva69
11-30-13, 19:19
Any info? Height, weight, measurements? Looks? Service?

Udakine
11-30-13, 23:02
Decided to try the massage at Royal. Went there with a little trepidation as always with a new provider, but was ez to talk to on the phone and I was there in minutes as I was in the area. Very convenient parking, then up one flight of stairs to the apartment. She seemed pretty nice, offered a shower. I soon came out and was escorted to the room with the massage table. Had a pretty good massage lots of lotion and not real deep. Pretty soon she was on my glutes and running her fingers in the crack of my butt and that wasn't bad, then she was giving the boys a lotion massage, yay! It was what came next that was a bit unconventional, the finger in the butt? Yikes, that is not for me, I dunno I guess it is good for some, but I just did not get into that. Anyhow turned over and she worked towards a HE, we never got to completion, but the trying was just fine... Later she wiped me down with the hot towels and we Sat. And chatted while I had a bottle of water, and I really like her looks... I will definitely be back. Oh and I asked her to disrobe and there was no problem with that as she was doing the frontal massage...she had a great attitude, nice looking... I will be back. L7/ A9/ S7 damage $1.2.Been there several times and I always decline with finger in the butt.

Butt, I do agree with you regarding her attitude. Very nice and accommodating.

Be safe bros.

Mahaloz.

Yalah113
12-01-13, 14:43
Decided to try the massage at Royal. Went there with a little trepidation as always with a new provider, but was ez to talk to on the phone and I was there in minutes as I was in the area. Very convenient parking, then up one flight of stairs to the apartment. She seemed pretty nice, offered a shower. I soon came out and was escorted to the room with the massage table. Had a pretty good massage lots of lotion and not real deep. Pretty soon she was on my glutes and running her fingers in the crack of my butt and that wasn't bad, then she was giving the boys a lotion massage, yay! It was what came next that was a bit unconventional, the finger in the butt? Yikes, that is not for me, I dunno I guess it is good for some, but I just did not get into that. Anyhow turned over and she worked towards a HE, we never got to completion, but the trying was just fine... Later she wiped me down with the hot towels and we Sat. And chatted while I had a bottle of water, and I really like her looks... I will definitely be back. Oh and I asked her to disrobe and there was no problem with that as she was doing the frontal massage...she had a great attitude, nice looking... I will be back. L7/ A9/ S7 damage $1.2.Who was the provider? Want to try it out please. Lmk.

Yah

SquirtLuva69
12-01-13, 14:53
I think there were reports a while back, soft touch, not real massage, not the best looking, short and pudgy from what I remember. Was pretty cheap for everything but dunno if it's worth the nightmares.Thanjs vipes. I remember her now.

Kukui Street
12-01-13, 22:47

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage/4529370She is short and pretty pudgy and need a double bag. Bbfscip is available. Massage is just ok, she wants to get business. Seen her once, will not repeat.

She is nice but has that Vietnamese hustle that I don't care for.

Alohashorts
12-02-13, 16:46
She is nice but has that Vietnamese hustle that I don't care for.Did not do anything for me. She evan took a shower with me. Normally, this would get my heated up, but I was not moved. She posted pic pages from Porn Mags or Playboy on her walls to set the mood I guess. I was more turned on by the pics than her. She did try her best to get me to release, but no go. Haven't gone back.

LongBoarder
12-02-13, 18:12
Decided to try the massage at Royal. Went there with a little trepidation as always with a new provider, but was ez to talk to on the phone and I was there in minutes as I was in the area. Very convenient parking, then up one flight of stairs to the apartment. She seemed pretty nice, offered a shower. I soon came out and was escorted to the room with the massage table. Had a pretty good massage lots of lotion and not real deep. Pretty soon she was on my glutes and running her fingers in the crack of my butt and that wasn't bad, then she was giving the boys a lotion massage, yay! It was what came next that was a bit unconventional, the finger in the butt? Yikes, that is not for me, I dunno I guess it is good for some, but I just did not get into that. Anyhow turned over and she worked towards a HE, we never got to completion, but the trying was just fine... Later she wiped me down with the hot towels and we Sat. And chatted while I had a bottle of water, and I really like her looks... I will definitely be back. Oh and I asked her to disrobe and there was no problem with that as she was doing the frontal massage...she had a great attitude, nice looking... I will be back. L7/ A9/ S7 damage $1.2.Is this the contact number XXX-9697?

BPittsburg
12-02-13, 19:33
She is short and pretty pudgy and need a double bag. Bbfscip is available. Massage is just ok, she wants to get business. Seen her once, will not repeat.

She is nice but has that Vietnamese hustle that I don't care for.So, what would you guys put the L / A / S ratings at?

Jrad0022
12-02-13, 19:50
So I did my search and I could only find one member that had anything to say about Panita. Anyone else have a chance at extra's? I will say she does give one hell of a good massage but I had no hint of extra's. BTW I'm Jrad0205 from a few years ago. Hoping to get back in the game a bit. I guess Kapalua never made it back. Oh well.

Fledgling101
12-03-13, 10:30
Is this the contact number XXX-9697?Yes, that's Vicky.

Hiboy
12-03-13, 13:38
Hi all you guys.

Can anybody suggest and providers who operate out of their homes like Yummy or Royal who provide he and allow some roaming? I really can't afford to be seen coming from an AMP but would like some variety. Thanks in advance. If you have some suggestions you can pm or respond here.

RequeteBueno
12-03-13, 19:51
Anybody know anything about Yamaki Medical Massage? #1503 in century building over on Bishop.

No hits on Net but has doorbell.

SquirtLuva69
12-03-13, 19:57
Hi all you guys.

Can anybody suggest and providers who operate out of their homes like Yummy or Royal who provide he and allow some roaming? I really can't afford to be seen comi
ng from an AMP but would like some variety. Thanks in advance. If you have some suggestions you can pm or respond here.You can try liliha kim, michel same place..and the halawa heights lady..they advertise on BP massage or craigslist.

Gargoyles1
12-03-13, 19:58
She is short and pretty pudgy and need a double bag. Bbfscip is available. Massage is just ok, she wants to get business. Seen her once, will not repeat.

She is nice but has that Vietnamese hustle that I don't care for.Hmmm not to good she makes you feel like she is doing you a favour. 1st walk in she ask for the house fee. Then she tells you she has to rent the room for $40.00.. The she gives you a half ass massage. She tell you can have a BJ for $50. More after you already gave her $40 to rent the room from Kim. BOGUS.

Ernestm
12-03-13, 23:58
So I did my search and I could only find one member that had anything to say about Panita. Anyone else have a chance at extra's? I will say she does give one hell of a good massage but I had no hint of extra's. BTW I'm Jrad0205 from a few years ago. Hoping to get back in the game a bit. I guess Kapalua never made it back. Oh well.Guys who are getting HE from the Thai girls are holding it close to their vest or they get cut off from services.

LocalMotion
12-04-13, 00:15
So any high recommends for massage + HE for $ at CC.

I use to frequent Bebe several years ago. Great tits and nice massage with tons of play, so I kept going back to her until she left, then I left, now I'm back, so want to find a repeat service / girl.

Lonely808
12-04-13, 02:48
Is this the contact number XXX-9697?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-massage/4455747

This this might help out for others looking at this provider.

Jrad0022
12-04-13, 05:35
Guys who are getting HE from the Thai girls are holding it close to their vest or they get cut off from services.Ok, I get it. I wouldn't want to be cut off either. Especially in this case. This is in my home town. She gives one hell of a good massage like I mentioned. Anyone care to PM a former senior member? Look, I really get it and will protect her interests. I don't want her to have to leave Kailua. No one appreciates a good massage more than I do!

SquirtLuva69
12-04-13, 16:44
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/maikai-massage/4145107

Never saw a report on them...

Ernestm
12-04-13, 17:54

Never saw a report on them...She also goes by Angel Thai, Kamaaina Local Girls, Maikai, and No Ka Oi. Principal there is Lily, she is a cute spinner type. She gives a very nice massage. There is another girl that works there, I think she is Japanese. She gives a nice massage also. Legit, Legit.

SquirtLuva69
12-04-13, 22:26
She also goes by Angel Thai, Kamaaina Local Girls, Maikai, and No Ka Oi. Principal there is Lily, she is a cute spinner type. She gives a very nice massage. There is another girl that works there, I think she is Japanese. She gives a nice massage also. Legit, Legit.Thank you for the info..

Kukui Street
12-04-13, 22:57

Never saw a report on them...The number is for an old ad No Ka Oi Massage in Century Center 1508. Never could hook up so I have no intel. Used to be Mimi and Tiffany.

Alawai
12-04-13, 23:47
The number is for an old ad No Ka Oi Massage in Century Center 1508. Never could hook up so I have no intel. Used to be Mimi and Tiffany.If I am correct, this place, at one time was run by Tammy and Amy? Presently, where are these two?

CM0069
12-05-13, 00:48
Based on TwoPumps808 report, I tried this place out and got Sally. The "girl next door" description was right on. Cute girl who met me wearing a t-shirt and jeans and when I got out of the shower was just in her panties and shirt (very casual sexy). Attempted massage was ok / forgettable (but not irritating or painful). Did the light touch before the flip and was ready to rock and roll from there. Because sometimes I am a hair trigger, I didn't get to experience everything on her menu, but she will be a definite repeat when I save up my pennies again.

Again, thanks for sharing your report on this gem TwoPump808.Tried this place, really out of the way to get there, the entrance is actually inside a hallway to somewhat discreetly enter. There was a door on the second floor which was visible from the parking lot but don't think it opens after seeing the inside layout.

Sally I guess does look a bit like the fake pic they posted on the ad. She is more to me like early-mid 30's MILF next door. Very friendly, just the usuall light touch rub and then the amateur action which was ok since I felt like doing a wham bam session. She was wearing a short top feel-through dress, she is short 5'ish has nice curves on her slender frame and nicely shape tits with amazing mini-marshmellow nipps! Shapely ass and soft skin...geez haven't been noticing that lately with other providers but she felt good in all positions. After doing just spinners for awhile it felt good doing one with meat on her bones and shapely T-and-A curves.

I don't mind repeating with this one if in the mood away from the usual pros LOL.

Drummer56
12-05-13, 17:30
Need the 411 on Lina ...legit or play?

Lina is new to Oahu so be nice to her guys and she'll be extra nice to you too! This cute asian girl works 8 am to midnight 7 days a week and can't wait to meet you! Just give her a call when you're ready to come and get spoiled.

Poster's age: 26.

• Post I'd: 4156895 honolulu.

Email this ad.

Pok Gai
12-05-13, 18:16
Been out of commission the last few weeks. Know I should probably see a doctor, but seems easier to get a weekly massage with my busy schedule. So my last visit, had a cutie student work on me, and was thinking about getting a HJ. At a school. Doubt it. I know Jenn gives a good massage. Anyone know if she does HJ only? Trying not to spend $$ each week. What's the going rate for HJ. House+60? Don't want to overpay myself + don't want to ruin it for others by overpaying also. If jenn doesn't don't HJ only. Anyone have a recommendation for good massage + HJ?

Thanks!

PG.

S Hunter
12-05-13, 21:13
Was in Aiea today and went to grab some lunch. As I was getting out of the car, I see this pinay with big uns. As I was eye boinking her, she was staring at me. Actually she was staring first before I even saw her. Thought of approaching, but I already got some and was hungry for lunch. So ate lunch while thinking of her nice rack. Then a black lady walks by with even bigger tits popping all out of her dress. When I finish, I see the pinay again. This time walking with some guy. I watch and they split up and go their separate ways. I look toward where she came from and saw a massage place called bellatore or something. Big sign said $40 for massage. Wonder if she works there and if she would give extras. As I am driving away, I see a chunky girl with big boobs. She is wearing a tight thin dress and her thong is showing through it. First time eating in that area. Interesting views.

Anybody play around there?

AwabiHunter
12-05-13, 23:32
Howzit my Braddahs.

I gave up seeing Yuka because I couldn't get more than a HJ, anybody able to get more from her like FS or BJ, can PM me.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tokyo-touch-come-see-me-today/4493093

Awabi.

Capn Morgan
12-05-13, 23:37
Matlock Jean, Erlinda and Rejuv Michelle all give a good massage and HE. You can do a search on each for deets.

Been out of commission the last few weeks. Know I should probably see a doctor, but seems easier to get a weekly massage with my busy schedule. So my last visit, had a cutie student work on me, and was thinking about getting a HJ. At a school. Doubt it. I know Jenn gives a good massage. Anyone know if she does HJ only? Trying not to spend $$ each week. What's the going rate for HJ. House+60? Don't want to overpay myself + don't want to ruin it for others by overpaying also. If jenn doesn't don't HJ only. Anyone have a recommendation for good massage + HJ?

Thanks!

PG.

AwabiHunter
12-05-13, 23:41
Correct me if I am wrong but this pic of a girl calling herself Cece offering massages sure does look like AJ Alleyjay?? Is it or different? There phone #'s are not the same.

Awabi.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-relaxing-massage-therapy/4527324

AwabiHunter
12-05-13, 23:46
Howzit,

I have tried to hook up with Alana before but she was having incall issues for the longest and I never had a place for her to meet me and then when she started offering incall she seemed a bit flakey. Does anyone know mif she is still doing HE or is it strictly legit? What about FS I know before she used to do before the massage thing.

Awabi.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-with-alana/4529526

Honven
12-06-13, 01:05
Was in Aiea today and went to grab some lunch. As I was getting out of the car, I see this pinay with big uns. As I was eye boinking her, she was staring at me. Actually she was staring first before I even saw her. Thought of approaching, but I already got some and was hungry for lunch. So ate lunch while thinking of her nice rack. Then a black lady walks by with even bigger tits popping all out of her dress. When I finish, I see the pinay again. This time walking with some guy. I watch and they split up and go their separate ways. I look toward where she came from and saw a massage place called bellatore or something. Big sign said $40 for massage. Wonder if she works there and if she would give extras. As I am driving away, I see a chunky girl with big boobs. She is wearing a tight thin dress and her thong is showing through it. First time eating in that area. Interesting views.

Anybody play around there?If it's the place that I'm thinking of, that's a massage school, I was in there once, they have drapes, I highly doubt anyone could bust a nut, and not have anyone notice.

DiggityDang
12-06-13, 03:23
Fellaz,

Called the ad on BP. This title Chillaxin Massage I used to see a Chinese provider about 1 year ago, I forget her name, but went to her if I needed a quickie. She looked like in her 30's or so and looked ok, give her a 6.5 or so. She had some reviews in the past and was located on Kanunu St. Seen her a few times. 1st time was BBBJ and CFS. Then the next few times, I only did BBBJWCIM for $. So I wanted to save some money and called this provider. Location was on Amana this time around. Voice sounded different on the phone but I haven't seen her in a year. When I got to the place, she was downstairs showing me where to park. It wasn't the same provider. This lady looked like in her 40's or so, was pudgy, and not my cup of tea at all. L-2.

So I pretended I got a phone call and told her I had to leave and meet a client. Bailed out of the parking lot and was on my way. Bummahz!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1oochillaxin-asian-massage/3935594

DiggityDang
12-06-13, 03:28
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-by-cute-oriental-girl-near-walmart/4223637

Anyone have any intel on this one? After my no go with the Chillaxin Provider called this place since it was nearby. On the phone she was very skeptical, asked a lot of questions, like where I live. I guess she is paranoid or doing the LE check or something. Anyway, she was busy and said call back later on. She seemed friendly with a nice voice, but seemed very cautious.

DD

George111
12-06-13, 03:37
Recently, had a massage from Vera at her new location. I enjoyed the massage and will repeat again.

S Hunter
12-06-13, 03:55
If it's the place that I'm thinking of, that's a massage school, I was in there once, they have drapes, I highly doubt anyone could bust a nut, and not have anyone notice.Thanks buddy. I put on my gi and did some google fu after I posted and you are correct about it being a school. When I check their site, the massages might even be supervised, so unless you score a horny student and teacher together, uh-uh. Plus you got to do the full info card with them.

I did get extras at the school in century center before though. Got a horny student and on my second visit on, would get HJ and BBBJ every time. Saw her for a little while after she graduated but she has been long gone. And pretty fricken good massage too.

Akira808
12-06-13, 09:12
Howzit my Braddahs.

I gave up seeing Yuka because I couldn't get more than a HJ, anybody able to get more from her like FS or BJ, can PM me.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tokyo-touch-come-see-me-today/4493093

Awabi.I wish! She's a nice thick asian. I wouldn't mind if she offered BJ once in a while.

Jan Fortifore
12-06-13, 12:20

Anybody play around there?http://bellatorreacademy.com/massage/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bella-torre-academy-aiea

This is the school near the Sprint Store. My guess is that these are working girls trying to learn how to give a decent massage for their customers at their "workplace".

Laaate!!

January44.

Hihon
12-06-13, 13:59
Correct me if I am wrong but this pic of a girl calling herself Cece offering massages sure does look like AJ Alleyjay?? Is it or different? There phone #'s are not the same.

Awabi.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-relaxing-massage-therapy/4527324She's a bit flakey. Left messages on her phone but never called back. Massage therapists usually return calls so I don't know if she's really a "true" therapist so maybe there are extras.

AlwaysBusy
12-06-13, 15:28
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-by-cute-oriental-girl-near-walmart/4223637

Anyone have any intel on this one? After my no go with the Chillaxin Provider called this place since it was nearby. On the phone she was very skeptical, asked a lot of questions, like where I live. I guess she is paranoid or doing the LE check or something. Anyway, she was busy and said call back later on. She seemed friendly with a nice voice, but seemed very cautious.

DDShe is Chinese, the picture is fake, not her. She is below average look, small built. I had her a couple time, that is.

No take off her shirt nor pant. Only HJ, massage skill is lame. I can get better gal than her for $.

Recently She advertised 4 hands, may be she had a living-in partner shared the rent. It looks like she is studying or student. My last time visit had books on desk.

I am saving my kala to play in HK. Over there FS only 300-500 HK dollars ($38-$64 US) depends on location & quality. Some mid-aged gals or housewife even less, may be 200+. In HK cost of living is high and competition is so much, (lots of north Chinese girls come to HK daily, no visa required), so playing is cheap there, quality is young gals too except some housewife needs to support family and went in dark side.

So the gals at Empire or other Chinese providers, they make $.50 is a lot compared to their counterparts in HK.

US is talking waive the visa requirement to HK citizens, I bet lots of girls will come to US and make quick & easy bucks. Look at Taiwan & Korea, they got visa waiver some time ago, so suddenly we have so many Chinese & Korea here. Japanese is coming if their economy continues to be bad.

S Hunter
12-06-13, 16:56
http://bellatorreacademy.com/massage/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bella-torre-academy-aiea

This is the school near the Sprint Store. My guess is that these are working girls trying to learn how to give a decent massage for their customers at their "workplace".

Laaate!!

January44.Wouldn't mind finding that pinay's "workplace.

Bammmm
12-06-13, 17:28
Cece is AJ and surprisingly she does give a good massage. 50 for hand job $ naked massage and 15 min quikie. Big head wanted just a massage and get out. Small head won went for $ and not worth it. She is a very nice girl pretty face huge ass and legs. Small tits for a big girl. Wouldn't let me touch her tits. Only position was DG. Might repeat just for massage cause extras were not worth the $.

H Mobius
12-06-13, 22:43

DDShe used to advertise as Cherry.

Your impressions are correct, but I'm sure you can talk your way in.

She's not as good as a hot AMP girl and is as AlwaysBusy describes, but I find her cute and enjoy seeing her even though she is not as hardcore as say, a 40+ Korean. I'm not an assman per se but do enjoy that slim smooth butt of hers.

She used to have a partner but that girl received poor reviews and IMHO really did not belong in the dark side. I refused her utterly and just stuck with Cherry.

Viper78
12-07-13, 04:18
Fellaz,

Called the ad on BP. This title Chillaxin Massage I used to see a Chinese provider about 1 year ago, I forget her name, but went to her if I needed a quickie. She looked like in her 30's or so and looked ok, give her a 6.5 or so. She had some reviews in the past and was located on Kanunu St. Seen her a few times. 1st time was BBBJ and CFS. Then the next few times, I only did BBBJWCIM for $. So I wanted to save some money and called this provider. Location was on Amana this time around. Voice sounded different on the phone but I haven't seen her in a year. When I got to the place, she was downstairs showing me where to park. It wasn't the same provider. This lady looked like in her 40's or so, was pudgy, and not my cup of tea at all. L-2.

So I pretended I got a phone call and told her I had to leave and meet a client. Bailed out of the parking lot and was on my way. Bummahz!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1oochillaxin-asian-massage/3935594You must have mistaken her with Vicky of Royal who used to be in the circle apt across Jasmines. Too bad, Jasmine is a nice lady who give a good therapeutic massage.

H Mobius
12-07-13, 15:34
You must have mistaken her with Vicky of Royal who used to be in the circle apt across Jasmines. Too bad, Jasmine is a nice lady who give a good therapeutic massage.Jasmine has been on Amana for at least the last few years, unless she was assisting on Kanunu. I wonder if DD ran into someone who is Jasmine's partner.

Jasmine was good and did everything, but I got tired of her taking phone calls mid-session.

Tom P
12-07-13, 16:21
I just had a massage with her. Cute. Sweet. Very educational. And OMG... She guided me to enormous pleasure. Not sure how to call it. A whole body orgasm? It was definitely intense and something I never experienced. She can really teach you how to make love, last long. Very relaxing. Music. Organic oils and all the rest. Definitely a come back!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/slavic-lingerie-model-for-a-limited-time-on-oahu-35/4533712Looks like Natalya has discovered this forum.

Two self-promoting posts.

Da One
12-07-13, 18:22
Looks like Natalya has discovered this forum.

Two self-promoting posts.Yea, I was thinking the same thing. I think almost all of the providers come to this forum, and many of them have their aliases and do their self-promoting or "fishing for answers!

Bigahi007
12-07-13, 18:44
Yea, I was thinking the same thing. I think almost all of the providers come to this forum, and many of them have their aliases and do their self-promoting or "fishing for answers!Sounds like an exceptional experience. That would be messed up if the providers are posting their own reviews. Sneaky and kind of scary to know that us members can be conned into believing. I guess we all must be careful about how much we can trust a post unless it is posted by some member we are familiar with and who is trustworthy.

Chevy427
12-07-13, 21:35
Yea, I was thinking the same thing. I think almost all of the providers come to this forum, and many of them have their aliases and do their self-promoting or "fishing for answers!No take those reports from new members as true stories.

Downtown Zippy
12-07-13, 21:47
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-unforgettable-massage-by-rica-real-picture/3846391

Kukui Street
12-07-13, 22:08
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-unforgettable-massage-by-rica-real-picture/3846391Real cute! I have not seen her but the Thai place she works in is totally legit, at least my two visits.

Downtown Zippy
12-07-13, 22:21
Real cute! I have not seen her but the Thai place she works in is totally legit, at least my two visits.Thanks, I'm looking for a new simple HJ ending with quality massage right now, any suggestions? Report will follow!

Golfer247
12-09-13, 14:33
Thanks for the update on Lexi.What was the total damage for lexi?

S Hunter
12-09-13, 15:13
Anybody try her?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-relaxing-massage-therapy/4527324

SCJohn
12-09-13, 22:24
Real cute! I have not seen her but the Thai place she works in is totally legit, at least my two visits.Open to 2 AM but legit. Would never have guessed.

Golfer247
12-10-13, 04:11
Open to 2 AM but legit. Would never have guessed.J / w I'm new to the massage scene. Does legit include massaging your butt and inner thighs while occasionally accidentally touching your scrotum? I went looking for a legmassage after the marathon and this is what I got. If so this place is totally legit and nothing more.

Da One
12-10-13, 11:27
Real cute! I have not seen her but the Thai place she works in is totally legit, at least my two visits.Isn't that Thai place Thai Hawaiian??

SCJohn
12-10-13, 15:24
J / w I'm new to the massage scene. Does legit include massaging your butt and inner thighs while occasionally accidentally touching your scrotum? I went looking for a legmassage after the marathon and this is what I got. If so this place is totally legit and nothing more.Sounds like more might be possible. May take a couple of visits for them to get comfortable with you. Most guys aren't willing to make the investment in time or money.

I did have a massage therapist who gave a great butt and inner thigh massage. I saw her for over 5 years, but never got extras. Her technique was so good that I would book her for a 90 minute session. I only stopped seeing her when she move to San Francisco.

Ernestm
12-11-13, 00:45
J / w I'm new to the massage scene. Does legit include massaging your butt and inner thighs while occasionally accidentally touching your scrotum? I went looking for a legmassage after the marathon and this is what I got. If so this place is totally legit and nothing more.I have had the experience as in the Thai place in Waimalu where there is a lot of butt massaging, inner thigh hand sliding, and jewel bumping and then no HE. Even straight out asked and none. Oh well. Then I have had other Thai places with a more sports type massage but worked into a HE after investment of time and $. Other Thai places with a more soft and sensual style with some inner thigh touching that worked into a HE after investment of time and $.

My suggestions is the same as SC's spend some time and $ and see what happens. These are all licensed therapists and places that I am frequenting. I found it better to button my lip to respect their privacy and mostly so I don't get cut off because of repercussions.

SeaHawk808
12-12-13, 11:56
I understand that people don't want to risk loosing their services but can anyone give me a clue or PM as to what Thai massage places offer butt / thigh massages which could possibly lead to extras? I'd really appreciate it.

AwabiHunter
12-12-13, 20:48
Does anyone know if Alana still fucks? She advertises kinda often under just massage noit escorts anymore.

Awabi.

S Hunter
12-13-13, 00:20
Anybody try her?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-relaxing-massage-therapy/4527324Called her today. Dollar a minute. Has a shower but you can't use it. We didn't hook up.

Da One
12-13-13, 12:20
Called her today. Dollar a minute. Has a shower but you can't use it. We didn't hook up.She's working out of the Pacific Marina "hooker hotel" by the airport, passed on this one, be careful guys. But there was a recent post about her here couple weeks ago. Shower but you cannot use it? Maybe not enough hotel towels with the amount of customers she's getting.

Rod Farva
12-13-13, 21:45
Anybody try her?

Called her today. Dollar a minute. Has a shower but you can't use it. We didn't hook up.
She's working out of the Pacific Marina "hooker hotel" by the airport, passed on this one, be careful guys. But there was a recent post about her here couple weeks ago. Shower but you cannot use it? Maybe not enough hotel towels with the amount of customers she's getting.She looks familiar.

Did she he go by a different name before?

Lionin
12-13-13, 23:17
I've got really sore muscles and don't want a lame ass massage so I don't want to just pick blind at an AMP. Appreciate any brothers suggestions. I'll try to look back thru the posts but I'm not all that good at it. HE would be a plus, too!

Mahalo.

H Mobius
12-14-13, 04:17
I've got really sore muscles and don't want a lame ass massage so I don't want to just pick blind at an AMP. Appreciate any brothers suggestions. I'll try to look back thru the posts but I'm not all that good at it. HE would be a plus, too!

Mahalo.I suggest the Legit thread or the "Massage" category on BP. Or, you could attempt a walk-in at Century Center #2402 (Best Thai?) which supposedly has good therapists, or search using that keyword.

Pinky advertises on BP and is not bad. She works out of Thai Hawaiian.

HE is between you and the girl and will take some relationship-building. It is not available for the asking and some girls will terminate the session immediately upon receiving such a request.

You generally won't get a good (for sore muscles) massage at an AMP, where the emphasis is sex. Personally I enjoy the light sensual touch of a girl's soft fingers and how it zings my nervous system.

Bigahi007
12-14-13, 10:55

Mahalo.Aloha.

Kison has excellent massage therapist the give excellent massage and excellent other services from HE to FS and everything in between. Pink, Paula, and Jackie are names that stick out in my mind and that I have experienced a very good solid massage as well as excellent attitude and FS.

Happy hunting and good luck in finding your good massage.

AwabiHunter
12-14-13, 17:27
She looks familiar.

Did she he go by a different name before?Thats AJ bro.

HK Player
12-14-13, 17:39
I had time to check it out. Right on Halawa Heights Rd. As reported, Gilf, but not bad looking for Gilf. Way better than Liliha Kim. Better attitude than Kim. Very playful. Massage not so good. She had an injury to her ribs so she couldn't put much pressure. She also moved around in some pain which made her move like an elder. She said in two weeks should be much better. Got the 2 bdrm house all to herself, so no need worry about other people listening in. Body not bad also. She flashed her titty which was about a handful, but didn't let me play with her nips. Okole felt good in my hand. I always try to push the envelope to see how far I can get, but she said maybe next time. I kind of expected that as the other posts on her got the same response. HJ was good and slow. No other play. But possible I would think on a good day. Seniors, pm me for more detail.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4193576662.htmlGot massage with cover mish by young Chinese girl.

Damage $.60.

AwabiHunter
12-14-13, 17:47
Got massage with cover mish by young Chinese girl.

Damage $.60.Howzit Braddah HK.

What was the Chinese girls name? Did you schewdule thru Emma or the girl has her own digits?

Awabi.

HK Player
12-14-13, 18:12
Howzit Braddah HK.

What was the Chinese girls name? Did you schewdule thru Emma or the girl has her own digits?

Awabi.Sorry didn't catch her name she only been here two months, she get accent, but she nice and tight, schedulre thru emma, emma gave me the choice if I want emma or young girl.

GrassHack
12-15-13, 20:45
[Deleted by Admin]
Grass I'm going to keep deleting your posts until you start using a spell checker and paragraphs.

A2

ByTheBook
12-16-13, 16:34
Where is Liliha Kim located. She gave me directions, but I was lost after the McDonalds, walk end of street turn left.

Cmore
12-16-13, 17:20
I'm hoping some you guys that get out for massage regularly could provide some tips (PM is fine) on a couple of gems?

I don't live on Oahu and haven't been able to get over much so haven't contributed much to the forum in recent years, although I've been on here for quite awhile.

Just looking for a great massage + HE would be nice. Equivalent to Nala (already have her booked) or May / Mae and some others from the past that seemed to have disappeared or went legit. Really want it to be a great massage first and foremost, followed by a nice HE. I have read the forums but it seems nowadays that the best info is shared by PM amongst Senior members. I'm hoping some of you guys will help me out.

Thanks, Cmore.

Pau Hana Party
12-17-13, 01:45
I'm hoping some you guys that get out for massage regularly could provide some tips (PM is fine) on a couple of gems?

I don't live on Oahu and haven't been able to get over much so haven't contributed much to the forum in recent years, although I've been on here for quite awhile.

Just looking for a great massage + HE would be nice. Equivalent to Nala (already have her booked) or May / Mae and some others from the past that seemed to have disappeared or went legit. Really want it to be a great massage first and foremost, followed by a nice HE. I have read the forums but it seems nowadays that the best info is shared by PM amongst Senior members. I'm hoping some of you guys will help me out.

Thanks, Cmore.Try Paula at Kison. Her massage skills are legit. The extras?? You can get anything you want. (Well most anything).

AwabiHunter
12-17-13, 18:52
Yes, and she's worked with both Alana and a Hickam-based MT that has since left the islands, Brah. Very good massage, not shy with undraped at all, and HE is possible after a 3rd session, if you click (menu varies with clientele). She made a mistake in not using an alias for her side indie MT gig, and has learned from it. Her 4-hand is with Alana, in case you were curious. No pm's will be honored regarding her name, so please don't ask. She's kind of flaky, but worth the effort, IMHO.

Aloha.Braddah Kolo,

Do you know if Alana still fucks or strictly massage now?

Awabi.

Hihon
12-17-13, 19:30
Braddah Kolo,

Do you know if Alana still fucks or strictly massage now?

Awabi.She said she would if you were her client from before. Her massage was ok. For FS though I'd rather spend that kind if money at an AMP where the girls are better looking. If you want a maasage with HE then go see her. At least she has big boobs to play with. Her attitude is very good if you treat her right.

Rod Farva
12-18-13, 00:13
Thats AJ bro.Thanks!

I didn't recognize her without the booty pics!

LOL.

Downtown Zippy
12-18-13, 14:14
Where is Liliha Kim located. She gave me directions, but I was lost after the McDonalds, walk end of street turn left.Going ewa on school, take a right after you pass McDonald's, drive toward the mountain about a hundred feet then turn left down a narrow road where cars will be parked to the left in front of like an electric company, it is a dead end, you will pass a house being renovated on your right, keep going then take a right, it is all you really can do, I'm not going to tell you where else but it is somewhere down that street. to park, you have to ask her.

Cmore
12-18-13, 18:34
Try Paula at Kison. Her massage skills are legit. The extras?? You can get anything you want. (Well most anything).Ok, thanks Pau, I may give Paula a try. What about at CC? From what I have read, it seems at CC they are either an AMP = crappy massage + FS (which I am not looking for) or Totally legit = Good / great massage but no play, or else somewhere in between, with a mediocre / poor massage with teasing and leaving with blue balls.

Are there any MT's left at CC that give a great massage along with HE? I have seen many there over the years but it seems they have all disappeared or started their own shop and went legit (or at least they appear to be legit). Tons of girls that used to work at BT and TH that no longer appear to give HE, although they did quite willingly a few years back. Sending info by PM is fine if anyone doesn't want to broadcast it. Hoping to find someone ASAP.

Lionin
12-18-13, 18:47
Aloha.

Kison has excellent massage therapist the give excellent massage and excellent other services from HE to FS and everything in between. Pink, Paula, and Jackie are names that stick out in my mind and that I have experienced a very good solid massage as well as excellent attitude and FS.

Happy hunting and good luck in finding your good massage.Aloha brother,

Thanks for the 411, am eager to try but cannot find a location for Kison. Looked on BP and even googled but no joy. Only find was on S. Beretania and looks like a legit shiatsu joint. Can you point me in right direction?

Mahalo.

AwabiHunter
12-18-13, 18:58
Howzit Braddahs,

2nd time I been to this place, its advertised as "Best Asian Massage" easy and plentiful street parking in front of the little green house. Ist time I went I seen Emma and I posted a report a short while back for those of you who want details on her, this time I seen the young woman named Judy, she is Chinese and 29 years old, speaks very little english and is going to college here on long term schooling Visa so she will be here for awhile. She is about 5'5 140 lbs very thick, not fat just thick unlike most Chinese girls which I liked. She has freckles and long black silky asian hair and is kind of attractive to me. She is watching a fricken Asian soap opera I shit you not while massaging me and singing on this little mini Ipad. Lame massage with no oil and then she starts tickling my back so I know there is play and I grab her ass and spin around, she asks what I want to do so I tell her fuck, she asks how much I got and I tell her 140 because Emma charges 60 house fee, she agrees and strips down in little see thru red panties, super nice natural tits perky, natural Bush not shaved and small Nani, bang her on the table and she is moaning, I don't know why but I came fast this time and can tell she wanted me to keep banging her but I was tired so took shower and left. She works on Fri. Sun and school rest of the week.

Awabi.

Hinode
12-19-13, 01:21
Going ewa on school, take a right after you pass McDonald's, drive toward the mountain about a hundred feet then turn left down a narrow road where cars will be parked to the left in front of like an electric company, it is a dead end, you will pass a house being renovated on your right, keep going then take a right, it is all you really can do, I'm not going to tell you where else but it is somewhere down that street. to park, you have to ask her.For a guy with 66 posts, you sure know a lot.

Good. Now every braddah on the forum can bug YOU for Debbie's digits.

Happy holidays.

H.

H Mobius
12-19-13, 03:32
Aloha brother,

Thanks for the 411, am eager to try but cannot find a location for Kison. Looked on BP and even googled but no joy. Only find was on S. Beretania and looks like a legit shiatsu joint. Can you point me in right direction?

Mahalo.If the "Shiatsu" sign you saw was between the back door of Grace's Inn and the bakery, you were looking at Kison's entrance.

If not, pull into and park in the Beretania Times' lot and look towards Grace's Inn (and the bakery); you will see their sign. Their entrance is something of a 'nook'.

Stangman808
12-19-13, 04:07
Aloha brother,

Mahalo.

If the "Shiatsu" sign you saw was between the back door of Grace's Inn and the bakery, you were looking at Kison's entrance.

If not, pull into and park in the Beretania Times' lot and look towards Grace's Inn (and the bakery); you will see their sign. Their entrance is something of a 'nook'.Kison is located at 1296 South Beretania Street next to Times Supermarket and to the rear of Grace's Drive-In. Click on the link and give it a second to change to the correct photo. There is a light blue car in the lower middle of the photo, the entrance is in the area near the front of that light blue car. Go in the entrance and walk to your left to the stairs. Kison is located at the top of the stairs on the right side.

http://goo.gl/maps/v9IGA

ByTheBook
12-19-13, 08:54
Going ewa on school, take a right after you pass McDonald's, drive toward the mountain about a hundred feet then turn left down a narrow road where cars will be parked to the left in front of like an electric company, it is a dead end, you will pass a house being renovated on your right, keep going then take a right, it is all you really can do, I'm not going to tell you where else but it is somewhere down that street. to park, you have to ask her.She told me the address when I called her. I want to take a left after the McDonald's.

Downtown Zippy
12-19-13, 13:26
She told me the address when I called her. I want to take a left after the McDonald's.Take a right after McDonald, you will be going mauka (toward mountain) on liliha, look for a round tree and turn left.

AwabiHunter
12-20-13, 21:07
Howzit Braddahs,

So I keep seeing this ad that says "Mature Chinese Ladies" on CL and BP advertising under massage, I call and small talk with the lady last week and from convo couldn't quite figure out if was legit or play kinda place with the questions I was asking. Today my body was sore and I was horny so I figure hell I'll try it and either way should be ok. I get there to CC apt#1105 need to park in the quest stalls as they don't have Biz name. Get to the door and shit, wanted to say Oh wrong apt but I was thinking the person on the phone said there was a few girls so I would try go inside and maybe see a nice older MILF, Nope! She was the only one, she said another girl coming after Christmas, I said I thought had a few girls and she said what's a matter you no like me? And I'm not a mean guy unfortunantly in this situation it would have been helpful to be so.

So I said you do strong massage and she said yes, so I ask to shower and when I'm done I leave on my underwear because I made up my mind I don't want action from this one. I lay down on the "real massage table" and she flat out asks if I can take off my underwear and I play dumb, she fricken pulls then off herself and says "massage mo bettah" with off, SHIT! Massage skills were ok not very good but not horrible, about 1/2 hour later she is tickling the crap out of my ass and I know at this point this place has other services. I wasnt going to but the dam tickling was so soft and sensual that I was rock solid, she asks if she can "Take care of Jr" I say yeah but only HJ, we don't discuss price or anything, she gets lotions and does a really really good slow HJ and busts out her tits which looked fake and not bad looking maybe see-34's she is getting fuckin horny and starts taking her shorts off and I tell her nevermind I don't have enough money only brought little bit and she says nevermind I want to fuck you baby, I'm like shit. I tell her No thanks I only want HJ so she continues until pop. Wipes me up and I shower again.

Give her .6 Tip + earlier gave her .6 as I first walked in, so total 1.2.

Her name was Sisi, maybe 45,5'2, 130 lbs but really fugly, ugly stomach, nice tits, flat ass, attitude was very good however.

I personally wouldn't repeat but others may want to try?

Awabi.

SquirtLuva69
12-20-13, 21:48
Howzit Braddahs,

So I keep seeing this ad that says "Mature Chinese Ladies" on CL and BP advertising under massage, I call and small talk with the lady last week and from convo couldn't quite figure out if was legit or play kinda place with the questions I was asking. Today my body was sore and I was horny so I figure hell I'll try it and either way should be ok. I get there to CC apt#1105 need to park in the quest stalls as they don't have Biz name. Get to the door and shit, wanted to say Oh wrong apt but I was thinking the person on the phone said there was a few girls so I would try go inside and maybe see a nice older MILF, Nope! She was the only one, she said another girl coming after Christmas, I said I thought had a few girls and she said what's a matter you no like me? And I'm not a mean guy unfortunantly in this situation it would have been helpful to be so.

So I said you do strong massage and she said yes, so I ask to shower and when I'm done I leave on my underwear because I made up my mind I don't want action from this one. I lay down on the "real massage table" and she flat out asks if I can take off my underwear and I play dumb, she fricken pulls then off herself and says "massage mo bettah" with off, SHIT! Massage skills were ok not very good but not horrible, about 1/2 hour later she is tickling the crap out of my ass and I know at this point this place has other services. I wasnt going to but the dam tickling was so soft and sensual that I was rock solid, she asks if she can "Take care of Jr" I say yeah but only HJ, we don't discuss price or anything, she gets lotions and does a really really good slow HJ and busts out her tits which looked fake and not bad looking maybe see-34's she is getting fuckin horny and starts taking her shorts off and I tell her nevermind I don't have enough money only brought little bit and she says nevermind I want to fuck you baby, I'm like shit. I tell her No thanks I only want HJ so she continues until pop. Wipes me up and I shower again.

Her name was Sisi, maybe 45,5'2, 130 lbs but really fugly, ugly stomach, nice tits, flat ass, attitude was very good however.

Awabi.LOL that is why us old nice guys soend so much because we toft..we tell ourselves no, then we feel bad..and have to follow through..

SquirtLuva69
12-20-13, 22:02
So was driving around and trying to see sally at pucks alley but called and they said she went shopping..ugh...called rejuve for halu but booked for 2 hours...then called the massge place above imana's but mama said same girl...so I tried penny...call and talk to penny..she said no one there and I said I only want you...she said come...get there in 5 minutes..long hug and kiss and grope...LOL...off to shower..then waiting in the room..here the doorbell...she comes in after walking the guy into another room..she told me the truth about her frequent customer..so I told her its ok go take care of him..she says she will send another girl...so lira walks in and she looks ok..5'2" 120 not chubby but average to petite..just a little meat around stomach..dark skin l 6.5 at best no makeup..she ahowers and returns..I ask for nice hard massage..she tries but only medium at best..she likes to joke around..speaks pretty good engurish..LOL..

On the flip she says you tell me...I told her everything you got..BBBJ is nice with lots of suction and use of her hand to rub and stroke...ask if I want cover..yes on with cover...mish, ds..blah blah blah...she got really shy after fully disrobing..could not look up at me while doing BJ nor mish...kind of turnoff even though she moaned and faked o... So l6.5 a 8.5 s 7 .. Maybe 34 full bees..25-34 nice hard nips...tanned all over and full Bush...standard fees...

Saw penny on the way out.. She gave Christmas wrapped gift... Told her she owed me..we both laughed..

Blake123
12-21-13, 04:19
Howzit Braddahs,

Awabi.RFLMAO. Thanks for sharing.

Jrad0022
12-21-13, 19:06
Howzit Braddahs,

Awabi.First off thanks to Awabi for TOFTT. Props to you!

Since I'm more about attitude and tits, to be blunt, I thought I would give the 'mature Chinese lady' a try. I don't know how old everyone else is but I could be considered 'mature' too. LOL Called to make an appointment for right then. She said OK be here in 10 minutes. Walked in and was a bit surprised by her looks. After reading Awabi's tale I though for sure she was going to be 'really fugly'. LOL Well she may not be a 26 year old stunner but neither am I... Asked to take a shower and did. Kind of funny, I tried to turn the light on in the bathroom but it was already on. Very dark in the apartment. Probably a good thing. She asked for the .6 up front and I gave it to her. Made sure that she saw I had more then laid down on the table with the towel loosely draped over me. ZIP, off came the towel with out a word. OK by me. Asked my name and what kind of massage I wanted. I asked for firm. She said OK and started. Like the previous report I will say that the massage was not bad. I've had better but I've also had far, far worse. She did this thing towards the end where she would kneel on my back with the front of her legs and slowly slide down to the sides. At least there was a lot of pressure.

Just like the previous report, lots of ass play and tickles. She asked if it was OK. Well yeah... It really was quite sensual. After a while she told me to turn over. Got the lotion and started to work. Roaming hands were not a problem. Tit's were fantastic. Took some time, lots of dirty talk. That kind of surprised me but not in a bad way. No hints of further play but considering what she let me do with my hands I don't think it would have been a problem. Anyway she got me. She left and came back in to clean up. I showered again. There's a few more details I left out but you get the idea.

Just what I expected thanks to the forum and Awabi. Thanks again. .4 tip. It wasn't asked for, or maybe I gave it to her before she asked either way I'll probably repeat because it's easy to get to, private, and like I said she has a good attitude. This kind of seems like I repeat report but I thought why not, more info the better.

Oh, there was someone else there in the other room but she called her mama so I didn't care to find out who it was.

Viper78
12-22-13, 23:27

Awabi.You think this is the Sisi that's been in CC forever and has run a place on almost every floor?

Jrad0022
12-23-13, 03:00
You think this is the Sisi that's been in CC forever and has run a place on almost every floor?She said she had been here for 10 years but only in that place for the last year. Sounded more like Shishi to me. Either way I liked it...LOL.

Cmore
12-23-13, 15:41
Anyone try either of these girls (or both) ? They have quite a few ad's up on backpage, both together as 4 hand, and separate. Any intel is appreciated.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ocean-front-4-handed-massage-by-two-island-beauties/4219258

Alohashorts
12-24-13, 22:23
Howzit Braddahs,

Awabi.Awabi hit this one on the head. I was in a mature Chinese mood as I've had luck in the past. Went in a few nights ago, and should've turned around. Felt rushed as she seemed busy. In low light she was ok looking, 5.5 rating on the high end. With clothes on, had potential. Massage was not good. She did the climb on the back and do the calf massage thing. I didn't care for it too much as her knees dug into my sides, but her weight made the pressure on my back feel good. Soft rub to the ass play as mentioned which is always a good thing. I don't think any provider has ever f'd up the pre-HE ass play part. Then a sensual slow HJ which was good up to that point. Flashed the twins which was nice. Then she started taking off her clothes, and that's where it went down hill. Stomach has that Will Ferrel indent which makes it look odd. No ass, and hips seem disproportioned. Couldn't decide if there was Bush or an attempt to go smooth. Maybe it was bare at one time and it was growing back. Did not do anything visually for me. Basically put, everything from tits up is ok, below tits is not a good sight. So as always, I take a while to erupt so she decides to climb on to do a 69 HJ probably thinking it would churn my juices. Problem was, instead of kneeling over my face and dangling the temptations slightly over me, she pretty much laid her full weight on top of me. Almost knocked the wind out of me as she unexpectedly plopped her 130 lbs onto my stomach. So her pelvic bone was resting on my chin as I was being smothered by her twat which I wasn't necessarily into. Then her weight fell onto my neck and I was literally being choked out. I had to tap out and throw her off of me on the 2.5 count as if I was in the WWF. She then stopped the HJ to take a call. WTF. I let her finish me off as I blew a good load on her stomach. Needless to say, I won't repeat. My bad for not listening to the Great Awabi. Have a Safe Holiday Season boyz.

Jrad0022
12-25-13, 05:04
Awabi hit this one on the head. I was in a mature Chinese mood as I've had luck in the past. Went in a few nights ago, and should've turned around. Felt rushed as she seemed busy. In low light she was ok lookingThanks for the next review. My experience wasn't the same. Not defending, just not the same. Maybe I won't repeat after all. I'll just walk away and try the next fish in the sea...

Da One
12-25-13, 13:57
Checked this girl out couple days ago: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-massage-therapist-in-the-area/4347235.

She is working out of a hotel on Kalakaua and massages you right on the hotel bed, so the pics of the massage table and studio are fake. But the pic of her is real as she looks to be in her mid 30's with a nice slim body. Also she claims "Non Sexual" and "Professional" but her massage was very sensual and I have a feeling like there was play available, but I just wasn't feeling it with her so nothing came about. I had way better massages at those Thai / Asian places so will not repeat, but if you are into Hauolis you may want to check her out since I think she leaves very soon.

Da One
12-25-13, 15:54
Seems like she maybe going to Kauai: http://kauai.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-massage-therapist-for-a-short-time/4564051.

But she maybe here on Oahu for a little longer.

SeaHawk808
12-25-13, 17:27
Anyone try either of these girls (or both) ? They have quite a few ad's up on backpage, both together as 4 hand, and separate. Any intel is appreciated.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ocean-front-4-handed-massage-by-two-island-beauties/4219258Tried Lehua a few times. She's super cute, young local girl. Looks just like pic. She won't do any HJ but tells you that it's ok to jerk off while she rubs your stomach and upper thighs. If anyone got more from her please let me know as I'm about to give up.

Old Island Boy
12-26-13, 03:32
Tried Lehua a few times. She's super cute, young local girl. Looks just like pic. She won't do any HJ but tells you that it's ok to jerk off while she rubs your stomach and upper thighs. If anyone got more from her please let me know as I'm about to give up.She is a very pretty Hawaiian girl. I think I've known her since her high school days.

Nice girl, and I'm not touching her.

Tom P
12-26-13, 21:14
Has anyone tried Ashley? I like a girl that can hold a conversation.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/e-t-s_-a-k-e_-a-g-i-c-21/4472326

CM0069
12-27-13, 00:22
Has anyone tried Ashley? I like a girl that can hold a conversation.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/e-t-s_-a-k-e_-a-g-i-c-21/4472326Probably fake, looks like those j-idol type photo shoots, but does make me feel for some empire strikes back visit now.

Hypo Luxa
12-27-13, 01:45
Probably fake, looks like those j-idol type photo shoots, but does make me feel for some empire strikes back visit now.
I did a G.R.I. search and the only four results were to Honolulu escorting ads. That is at a least one positive indication they may be real.

SquirtLuva69
12-27-13, 13:14
I did a G.R.I. search and the only four results were to Honolulu escorting ads. That is at a least one positive indication they may be real.The number looks familiar? Is that not yumi or sunflowers number?

SquirtLuva69
12-27-13, 13:19
Everything was as previously posted..about 50,5'4" 140# thick, korean, 36/38 c-29-36 .. Massgae ok but more sweeping motion..oil ugh...she is cautious and only reluctantly did he...but no clothes came off..she promised next time...LOL she aint getting a next time...her friend popped in and introduced her and said next time if you like..Yong was late 30's at best..average 6.5 5'2" 125 PASS...LOL.. $.

StripedFashion
12-27-13, 13:28
All throughout my years as a monger, I've always been denied whenever I ask for extras with an MT. Always that build up of anticipation, only to be let down. It's both disappointing, and well, depressing. AWW. This wasn't the case with the famed Jennifer / Junko in Century Square.

When she opened up the door, I was pleased to see she looked exactly like she does in her ad photo. Gorgeous older AZN woman. She is about 5'0-5'1, petite and has nice, smooth, fair skin. She led me to a room, where I disrobed and she started the rub. Not a massage connoisseur, so I enjoyed her bodywork regardless, taking in the view of downtown HNL from her in-call. She then did a light, stimulating nail scrape around my ass, cheeks and on the inside of my thighs, then told me to turn over, asking if I wanted "him" done. Fucking finally! First MT who ever asked if I wanted extras! I told her, "Baby, no. I want it all." She was hesitant and told me "No" cause it was my first time seeing her. Only offering to take off her top. I kindly insisted, rubbing her ass cheek and nan. After asking if I was a cop like 3 times, it was on. YES!

No type of BJ on my end but I was eating her beautimous nan for almost 10-15 minutes. Oh, man. She was clean and wet. I read from another reviewer that she likes DATY done softly. So I went with slow, tender licks at the labium of her labia. Covered up and mounted her missionary, where after a while, she stopped me and insisted I continue to "kiss down there" again. Hey, Mikey! SHE LIKES IT! Found her spot and she grabbed my hair and clenched her feet on the massage table. I could taste her discharge and cunna-LINGLEd her till she couldn't take it anymore. The way her legs flapped was cute LOL. Reports of her having a nice, tight nan were right on. Finished in Doggie, and let me tell ya, I banged her hard. Bumping hips till my condom filled up like a water balloon in her ripe, warm pussy.

During clean up, Jennifer / Junko went on about how she liked my style of this and that (as I'm sure she tells the rest of you fellas), but really, I was just trying to reciprocate and process well with this gorgeous AZN lady. She always responded with a "Nah" every time I told her how pretty she was. IMHO I think Jennifer / Junko is smokin' for an older woman. Contoured and cultured, like a bottle of nicely aged wine. So glad that she loosened after the body rub, despite her doubts.

Thank you forum members for sharing the gold on this gal. I can see why they say she is one of the best in the biz. I left Century Square one happy-ass mothafucka!

Looks 8, Service 8, Attitude 8.

Easy parking (she validates) with a great view of downtown HNL.

60 dollars house fee, 140 dollars tip.

Makana9
12-28-13, 04:16
At Halawa. Always wanted to hookup, but my schedule is insane now.

Met with hellos, showered since I just finished work. Got the younger Judy her nameI thought she looked good. Massage was ok, PM for details Srs. I had a good time. Good enough for me to go a couple days later again. Alot of good times. Went to Maria earlier in the week. It was average at best PM for thw details Sr. Members. Hauoli Makahiki Hou gang.

Pineapple50
12-31-13, 14:46
I got to see Junko recently.. She gave a nice deep massage to work-out the kinks and as always gives great Full Service! I was scared to ask her about wearing "sexier" clothes instead of those non Flattering sun dresses; she would look 10 times better if she wore a nice tight fitting dress to Show-Off those boobs of hers!

JT.

Jrad0022
12-31-13, 15:39
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-touch-massage/4199042

Saw her last week. Nice (small) place in Pearl City. Easy to find. Parking. Somewhat discrete except for the neighbors. No big deal. Nice massage. Shower available. There is the 'regular massage' or the 'full body massage'. I opted for the full body and left quite happy!

Happy New Year!

TomThumb69
12-31-13, 15:44
I got to see Junko recently.. She gave a nice deep massage to work-out the kinks and as always gives great Full Service! I was scared to ask her about wearing "sexier" clothes instead of those non Flattering sun dresses; she would look 10 times better if she wore a nice tight fitting dress to Show-Off those boobs of hers!

JT.Does she still provide BBFS?

Comp Dude 35
12-31-13, 17:22
Need to clear some space in your inbox; tried to send you a PM for the 411.

Can you send me a PM with the info?

Mahalo!

CD35.

At Halawa. Always wanted to hookup, but my schedule is insane now.

Met with hellos, showered since I just finished work. Got the younger Judy her nameI thought she looked good. Massage was ok, PM for details Srs. I had a good time. Good enough for me to go a couple days later again. Alot of good times. Went to Maria earlier in the week. It was average at best PM for thw details Sr. Members. Hauoli Makahiki Hou gang.

Magnod
01-01-14, 14:33

JT.Since when did Junko start giving deep massages?

Pineapple50
01-02-14, 13:52
Junko, has always given me deep massage.. This time she performed pin. Point massage to the point of "pain" ! I felt nice and relaxed after{TCS. Ellipses}.

JT.

Since when did Junko start giving deep massages?

Pineapple50
01-02-14, 13:54
I use to get BBFS{TCS. Ellipses} But lately it hase been covered because I can last a lot longer!

JT.

Does she still provide BBFS?

Cosmic Kid
01-03-14, 03:05
I use to get BBFS{TCS. Ellipses} But lately it hase been covered because I can last a lot longer!

JT.Seems to me the distinction between the massage parlor thread and the massage therapists is rather fuzzy and arbitrary. For instance, how come if Junko consistently offers FS she is in the massage therapists thread?

Magnod
01-03-14, 03:50
Junko, has always given me deep massage.. This time she performed pin. Point massage to the point of "pain" ! I felt nice and relaxed after{TCS. Ellipses}.

JT.

Really? She's never given my a deep massage which is why I stopped seeing her. She'd always complain about her wrist, being injured, or some other excuse. She would do a medium / light massage, but never deep for me (going back 5-6 years now).

Honolulu Yobo
01-03-14, 05:34

JT.Has anyone seen the white girl that was working with her during the late summer? She told me about her when I tried to make an appointment.

BPittsburg
01-03-14, 12:34
I noticed she is posting under a different heading. She is over on Amana St now (close to Walmart). It is a studio condo.

When I visited her, I asked her nationality. She is korean. I would say around mid. To late-40's. Not bad body. Just like in her pics. She has all natural Cs / Ds with small aeriola and big nipples. When she came downstairs to let me into the building she was wearing a tight t. Shirt. Those things were pointing the way the whole time. Big turn. On being able to see she was not wearing a bra and the curves of her breast. Everything is soft (thighs, arms, and boobs are so soft). Her body does show some wear and tear but not MILF looking: just middle. Aged GND. Nice shape hips to hold onto during sex.

It has been a while since I have seen her, but the service felt rushed to me (typical business attitude for Korean, not Kison. Korean attitude). Another brother reported she is like a dead fish; I can see that, but not quite that bad. She did seem to enjoy it until she came in Mish, then the dreaded "Did you cum?" BBBJ was nice (hand / mouth combo), 69 (clean shaven around the lips with a short cut happy trail on top). She was already starting to put junior in BB and then she paused and asked if I wanted Condom. I almost laughed. CG, Mish, Standing DS, DS, BBFSCIP. Her twat had a natural (but clean) smell. Not sweet, but not sour or salty. She didn't say anything but junior being a little on the thicker side because she seemed to be able to handle it well (not tight like the lovely Junko). She didn't kiss (she is a smoker, but cannot tell until you try to kiss).

L / A / S - 6 (I think it would be higher with makeup, but not much)/6/6. I might repeat if I ever need a quick 10-15 minute in / out (which I don't).

Damage: $150.

Enjoy and as always: Safe Mongering.

Pineapple50
01-03-14, 12:48
The white girl was let go after a few weeks because she was not dependable...

JT[

QUOTE=Honolulu Yobo;1970612]Has anyone seen the white girl that was working with her during the late summer? She told me about her when I tried to make an appointment.[/QUOTE]

BPittsburg
01-03-14, 15:23
I noticed she is posting under a different heading. She is over on Amana St now (close to Walmart). It is a studio condo.

When I visited her, I asked her nationality. She is korean. I would say around mid. To late-40's. Not bad body. Just like in her pics. She has all natural Cs / Ds with small aeriola and big nipples. When she came downstairs to let me into the building she was wearing a tight t. Shirt. Those things were pointing the way the whole time. Big turn. On being able to see she was not wearing a bra and the curves of her breast. Everything is soft (thighs, arms, and boobs are so soft). Her body does show some wear and tear but not MILF looking: just middle. Aged GND. Nice shape hips to hold onto during sex.

It has been a while since I have seen her, but the service felt rushed to me (typical business attitude for Korean, not Kison. Korean attitude). Another brother reported she is like a dead fish; I can see that, but not quite that bad. She did seem to enjoy it until she came in Mish, then the dreaded "Did you cum?" BBBJ was nice (hand / mouth combo), 69 (clean shaven around the lips with a short cut happy trail on top). She was already starting to put junior in BB and then she paused and asked if I wanted Condom. I almost laughed. CG, Mish, Standing DS, DS, BBFSCIP. Her twat had a natural (but clean) smell. Not sweet, but not sour or salty. She didn't say anything but junior being a little on the thicker side because she seemed to be able to handle it well (not tight like the lovely Junko). She didn't kiss (she is a smoker, but cannot tell until you try to kiss).

L / A / S - 6 (I think it would be higher with makeup, but not much)/6/6. I might repeat if I ever need a quick 10-15 minute in / out (which I don't).

Enjoy and as always: Safe Mongering.I forgot to put the link to the Ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-aim-to-please-100-real-pics-35/2584337

Enjoy!

Cruise808
01-03-14, 18:37

Enjoy and as always: Safe Mongering.BTW, how you know she smokes?

H Mobius
01-03-14, 22:19
Seems to me the distinction between the massage parlor thread and the massage therapists is rather fuzzy and arbitrary. For instance, how come if Junko consistently offers FS she is in the massage therapists thread?Yeah. This has been argued before. Not to start a firefight but AMPs are "relaxation" places that provide sex as the main expected service, whereas Junko is a massage therapist (as opposed to an indie pross) who happens to give extras, and then only at her discretion, even though her main or primary service is a massage.

Squidley
01-04-14, 07:37
I forgot to put the link to the Ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-aim-to-please-100-real-pics-35/2584337

Enjoy!Based on your report I called up Sakura this afternoon and scheduled an appt for tonight as I was in the mood for some asian MILF. Easy to schedule, easy to find her place. When she opened the door she was wearing makeup this time. Don't know if she read the report. She was wearing a silky white high riding teddy. Looks for me are about a 7, especially considering she must be mid 40's. Off to the bedroom, I disrobed and got on the bed immediately. She dropped the teddy as soon as I was on the bed. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said no, she wasted no time getting between my legs for a nice BBBJ. Once it was getting nice and sloppy I reached up to her ass and began exploring FIV. She was nice and wet. I got up keeping her face down ass up and got behind her, she thought I was going for DS but I got in some DATY which surprised her but, she responded well. After a few minutes of that I slid in BB for DS. Fairly tight and extremely wet. I built up to a pounding speed and she could take it. When I was getting close I pulled out and had her get on her back for MISH. Went in for more DATY and then slid back in. Slow, then pounding, then face to face where I went in for DFK. Pinned her knees back and pound to finish BBFSCIP. L7 her face is above average, nice legs, nice ass but smallish, perky tits, very nice skin. A6, she is very submissive doesn't get into it much, I don't call that a dead fish but, sometimes you want a **** like Monica. S8, very accommodating, no complaints on it hurting. I will go again.

Cosmic Kid
01-04-14, 15:48
Yeah. This has been argued before. Not to start a firefight but AMPs are "relaxation" places that provide sex as the main expected service, whereas Junko is a massage therapist (as opposed to an indie pross) who happens to give extras, and then only at her discretion, even though her main or primary service is a massage.Thanks for this clarification, Mobius.

Downtown Zippy
01-05-14, 21:38
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-ganjana/4575245

Has anyone tried?

Puinsai808
01-06-14, 02:55
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-ganjana/4575245

Has anyone tried?I had to do a double take. Ganjana? Really?

How do we relax? Massage? No, no, no, no. "give me Ganja Mon." Actually, "give me Ganjana Mon".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-YndpcP2Ec

On a serious note, she looks familiar. She looks like Jennifer Robbins from weather on local tv.

BluBallz
01-06-14, 12:16
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-to-body-nuru-massage-22/4227061

Was wondering if any have partaked. I have seen her ad once before. But I am slightly skeptical, maybe spidy sense.

AlohaHotDog808
01-06-14, 16:39
Meaning Angie? She's a real cutie pie but yes, doesn't really get "into" it yeah? Slam bam, thank you ma'am and get out seems to be like her attitude about the session, no chit chat or anything, but that was quite a while ago.

She did BBBJ and BBFS on me, and CIP, watched it ooze out as I pulled out, which was really nice! Oh, I should write a review for her come to think of it! Except for not being talkative, she's pretty and sexy.

Enjoy and as always: Safe Mongering.

Jrad0022
01-08-14, 17:50
So I wasn't going to do a report on Nala because it would just be a repeat of others. Great massage, nice place, easy to schedule, ect. What I will say that I was taken aback by how good looking she is. So there you go for what that's worth!

TopSter1956
01-09-14, 05:43
Has anyone seen the white girl that was working with her during the late summer? She told me about her when I tried to make an appointment.I have seen her over a year, I only get med massage and HJ. Sometimes 69 but never FS. She always promises FS when I am leaving on my next visit.

Lonely808
01-10-14, 00:06
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-touch-massage/4199042

Saw her last week. Nice (small) place in Pearl City. Easy to find. Parking. Somewhat discrete except for the neighbors. No big deal. Nice massage. Shower available. There is the 'regular massage' or the 'full body massage'. I opted for the full body and left quite happy!

Happy New Year!The ad links to her personal website but there still is no price listed there. What was the damage for the "full body" experience?

Relax808
01-10-14, 21:20
Probably legit massage, not that that's all bad, just to have her hands on my body might be worth the price of admission. But a happy ending would be. Well heaven!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/swedish-and-deep-tissue-massage/4499387

BeerAddict
01-11-14, 03:06
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-to-body-nuru-massage-22/4227061

Was wondering if any have partaked. I have seen her ad once before. But I am slightly skeptical, maybe spidy sense.She's a ripoff bro, she works out of Ambrosia at CC. It's not her at all in the pics. I walked in, saw the bait and switch and left. Just my experience, maybe others had better luck than me?

C Man
01-11-14, 16:12
She's a Legit Russian gives a very nice professional massage.

I try to go to her every 2 weeks no HE.

TD.She is actually Swedish / Ukrainian and her place is that tall condo next to the old Bowl-A-Drome. Massage was was slightly above average as she is licensed. HJ was had at the end with her busting out her store bought large see's for the visual. Total damage was hundred ten dollah.

C Man.

WraithOfGod
01-11-14, 17:22
She's a ripoff bro, she works out of Ambrosia at CC. It's not her at all in the pics. I walked in, saw the bait and switch and left. Just my experience, maybe others had better luck than me?Pretty sure your suspicions were heightened and expectations lowered as soon as you found out she was at Ambrosia. Do they have anyone there under, say, 45 these days?

BPittsburg
01-11-14, 18:12
Just finished seeing Junko. Sorry Fellow Mongers, but BB is completely off the table for everyone now. She has her reasons, just respect her.

For those of you who don't know about her. Pretty Japanese lady, smooth skin, nice body (natural soft Cs / Ds). Great service all around. I love soft massage and she knows how to do it properly. I will always repeat, even covered.

Cosmic Kid
01-11-14, 18:57
Just finished seeing Junko. Sorry Fellow Mongers, but BB is completely off the table for everyone now. She has her reasons, just respect her.

For those of you who don't know about her. Pretty Japanese lady, smooth skin, nice body (natural soft Cs / Ds). Great service all around. I love soft massage and she knows how to do it properly. I will always repeat, even covered.What's damage? Standard for AMP or?

BPittsburg
01-11-14, 20:43
What's damage? Standard for AMP or?I think someone else might want to chime in on this one...but I always pay the same as an AMP $200 ($60 HF /$140 Tip). The way I see it, I get the same service (minus the table shower). Pretty and 100% Japanese lady that does a great overall job is hard to find.