PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Blake123
09-06-13, 12:31
Braddahs, I heard that some residents, maybe even on Board of Dir at CC is aware of this site and periodically check to get 411 intel for Popo. The Popo has gone around the building in past for Neighborhood Watch Program so no telling who listening behind doors in hallway not to mention the many video cams that CC has on top of that. Be safe gents.The only cams I am aware of are on the 4th floor, in the elevators and in the parking garage.

Jdoo3807
09-07-13, 01:18
Been a customer of Jennifer, the owner at Thai Issan for a long time as she gives a really good strong massage. I recently had a great massage from June there. She is a BEAUTY, and gives a great massage with a friendly personality. She looks really familiar, like I've seen her face in another Thai Ad in the past. Anyone know if she used to work somewhere else, and if any extras used to be offered?

Fleshlight
09-07-13, 19:23
So checked out this Young Chinese girl at CC. Really cute, nice body. Almost too young for you mongers that like that. Must be 20-23. Seems even younger. Very slim, smaller tits but nice nips, long legs, flat stomach, Nice shaved pussy which is always a plus. She acts and teases like she's almost a virgin. Real innocent type. Very sweet personality. Skipped the massage after shower, nice CBJ, slow and good suction. She doesn't like kissing or eating pussy. I tried hard, but you might have better luck. Wish she would though cause that pussy looks young all shaved and shit. Small tight pussy lips. Did some CG, RCG, doggie and finished in mish. All and all nice experience. She's here for only a short while she said. But not sure. Standard fees. L / A/S 8/8/8 Would repeat.

Flesh

SquirtLuva69
09-07-13, 20:01
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/see-me-today-your-right-choice/4417048

Had kk. Pics acurate. Lame touch massage. Eager to do deed. From vegas. BJ HJ not even worth it. Stay away. No repeat here. L 5-a7-s4

Govyaman
09-07-13, 21:44
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a really good massage without FS, just a really nice finish. Suggestions? Most of the AMP reviews I am seeing are well beyond what I am looking for. I hate to ask, but I am in a bad way and will be on site only a short time starting tomorrow.

Thank you,

G

RuleThe808
09-08-13, 11:34
Does anyone have intel on this. I've been trying to set something up but no luck yet.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outcall-_-_-available-_-_now-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-discreet-massage-outcall-24/4102683

Warriors808
09-08-13, 15:14
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/see-me-today-your-right-choice/4417048

Had kk. Pics acurate. Lame touch massage. Eager to do deed. From vegas. BJ HJ not even worth it. Stay away. No repeat here. L 5-a7-s4Mahalo for 411. Will save the kala.

Viper78
09-08-13, 18:32

Had kk. Pics acurate. Lame touch massage. Eager to do deed. From vegas. BJ HJ not even worth it. Stay away. No repeat here. L 5-a7-s4Thanks for TOFTT. Was planning on seeing her once I returned from a work trip.

Eric Shin
09-08-13, 23:16
Govyaman. Yes, the AMP reviews consist of FS action. Why are you in a bad way?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a really good massage without FS, just a really nice finish. Suggestions? Most of the AMP reviews I am seeing are well beyond what I am looking for. I hate to ask, but I am in a bad way and will be on site only a short time starting tomorrow.

Thank you,

G

Pass Gas
09-09-13, 20:19
Went to get a massage at thaissan the other day and saw what to me might have been a AMP korean girl. She was getting out of her small new 2 door charcoal Mercedes. She was wearing those tight lulu yoga pants super nice behind, didn't get to see where she was going. Anyone know who might drive a car like that who works in the area AMP's. Also seen Tida at Thai Banyan working.

Blake123
09-10-13, 04:22
Your inbox is full.

Govyaman
09-10-13, 05:23
Govyaman. Yes, the AMP reviews consist of FS action. Why are you in a bad way?My only monger experience was non FS one, with massage, and it was awesome. I need the massage more than the monger, but I don't want FS, just not my thing. My bad way is more that I am here for work and stress, and I'd like that to be removed.

Eric Shin
09-10-13, 09:45
Interesting. Guess Nina is desperate.

Went to get a massage at thaissan the other day and saw what to me might have been a AMP korean girl. She was getting out of her small new 2 door charcoal Mercedes. She was wearing those tight lulu yoga pants super nice behind, didn't get to see where she was going. Anyone know who might drive a car like that who works in the area AMP's. Also seen Tida at Thai Banyan working.

SquirtLuva69
09-10-13, 13:15
Thanks for TOFTT. Was planning on seeing her once I returned from a work trip.Good that I caught you. Also she had some mean hemr*ds too. Yuck

Blade82
09-10-13, 14:20
Interesting. Guess Nina is desperate.Its more Tida has gotten desperate. I believe she has sold her old place and is going to rent a spot in Nina's. Its tough when these girls go out on their own, especially if they are strictly independent. We probably will see more merges happening in the near future as CC has become too saturated of MT businesses.

Pacom555
09-10-13, 23:40
Aloha. I'll be back in the Waikiki area again tomorrow for a few days and was hoping for some recommendations within a few mile radius (no car). Of course, I'll be skimming the recent threads here too to see what I can dig up.

I got some great recommendations here maybe two years ago. Bebe at CC was one of the providers I saw. I think the place was called Ideal or Apple. She was great. Is she still around?

Anyway sensual massage with heavy mutual touching and HE is right up my alley. I don't usually go for FS, but I'm open to it. I've never had a nuru experience and would be interested in that too, if it exists in the area.

Thanks for any tips and, as always, I'll gladly return the favor if your'e ever out my way.

-P

Honolulu1
09-11-13, 23:56
Hopefully funds come in, might try this one soon. Monger on braddahs.

Best Massage by Sheryl (Wahiawa)

Comfortable, clean home setting massage. Quality massage skills.

Specializing in firm Swedish technique. Perfect for muscle pain and stress.

$45- 50 min session.

$75- 70 min session.

2 Hour Session $180.

Out Calls- $150 60 min,

Discount rate for parties.

(808) 321-XXXX.

Sheryl

Magnod
09-12-13, 02:58
Is my math wrong or is her pricing backwards? Its cheaper for shorter sessions, so maybe she is only looking for quickies.

Hopefully funds come in, might try this one soon. Monger on braddahs.

Best Massage by Sheryl (Wahiawa)

Comfortable, clean home setting massage. Quality massage skills.

Specializing in firm Swedish technique. Perfect for muscle pain and stress.

$45- 50 min session.

$75- 70 min session.

2 Hour Session $180.

Out Calls- $150 60 min,

Discount rate for parties.

(808) 321-XXXX.

Sheryl

Ck813
09-12-13, 16:29
Antone Partake?

Ck

Ck813
09-12-13, 16:34
How is she surviving if she is strictly legit? I have know her since she first got into the busines and she has always been legit. Even Mai, Nina all Legit.

HMMMM.

CK.

Interesting. Guess Nina is desperate.

Chubs
09-13-13, 15:47
Is my math wrong or is her pricing backwards? Its cheaper for shorter sessions, so maybe she is only looking for quickies.She may, one day provide extras. However, she was clear through the phone and texts that she does not provide anything other than the massage "no sexual contact".

I went Wednesday. Right up the road from me, so why not? Typical Wahiawa house, lives in house in back of the address. Kids not home yet from school. Has a room neatly set up for calm, relaxing massage session. Pressure was good and she is portagee local, so we talked story almost the whole time. I enjoyed her technique for the 50min session. I couldn't tell it was finished as I just about passed out at the end. She said pau when I could not feel her touching me anymore. And then I woke up. Offers water. I was going to talk about the assbackwards pricing, but I had to leave. She asks if you are okay with oil. I knew Swedish massage is best or uses oil, so I didn't want to stray away from traditional or typical style. So I said "go for it" and when I got home, I washed any oil residue off. I did absorb some of the oil because I went to no-gi class and it was easier to slip away. Hahaha!

I figure some of you are going to ask how she looks. Well, as I've seen in Wahiawa, there are portagee local girls that have kids and get heeyooge (that's Sheryl, but never bother me) and then there's the ones that have kids and have potential to get heeyooge, but they bust their ass to not go there (speaking from experience). Very cool girl, positive experience. Planning to repeat next month, mainly because I cannot make time to go see my ATF-therapist PopoloGrl. PopoloGrl, you work when I am off. HA!

Kalani69
09-13-13, 16:27
She may, one day provide extras. However, she was clear through the phone and texts that she does not provide anything other than the massage "no sexual contact".

I went Wednesday. Right up the road from me, so why not? Typical Wahiawa house, lives in house in back of the address. Kids not home yet from school. Has a room neatly set up for calm, relaxing massage session. Pressure was good and she is portagee local, so we talked story almost the whole time. I enjoyed her technique for the 50min session. I couldn't tell it was finished as I just about passed out at the end. She said pau when I could not feel her touching me anymore. And then I woke up. Offers water. I was going to talk about the assbackwards pricing, but I had to leave. She asks if you are okay with oil. I knew Swedish massage is best or uses oil, so I didn't want to stray away from traditional or typical style. So I said "go for it" and when I got home, I washed any oil residue off. I did absorb some of the oil because I went to no-gi class and it was easier to slip away. Hahaha!

I figure some of you are going to ask how she looks. Well, as I've seen in Wahiawa, there are portagee local girls that have kids and get heeyooge (that's Sheryl, but never bother me) and then there's the ones that have kids and have potential to get heeyooge, but they bust their ass to not go there (speaking from experience). Very cool girl, positive experience. Planning to repeat next month, mainly because I cannot make time to go see my ATF-therapist PopoloGrl. PopoloGrl, you work when I am off. HA!Heeyoogee?

No-gi?

Help- I not so swift with the definitions.

Chubs
09-13-13, 16:29
Heeyoogee?

No-gi?

Help- I not so swift with the definitions.Heeyooge = MOMONA

No-Gi is googleable.

Magnod
09-14-13, 05:04
I just had to read up to "she's portagee" then it all made sense. I'll wait till she has a $10 for 20 min special and order 3 of them.

She may, one day provide extras. However, she was clear through the phone and texts that she does not provide anything other than the massage "no sexual contact".

I figure some of you are going to ask how she looks. Well, as I've seen in Wahiawa, there are portagee local girls that have kids and get heeyooge (that's Sheryl, but never bother me) and then there's the ones that have kids and have potential to get heeyooge, but they bust their ass to not go there (speaking from experience). Very cool girl, positive experience. Planning to repeat next month, mainly because I cannot make time to go see my ATF-therapist PopoloGrl. PopoloGrl, you work when I am off. HA!

NewToThis808
09-14-13, 22:25
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4065365176.html

Any rating on her massage skills?

Legit or some play?

Wakko69
09-15-13, 03:59
NewToThis808

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4065365176.html

Any rating on her massage skills?

Legit or some play?

She's Strictly legit. She has another day time job and will work 5-7 pm on the week days and all day Saturday. She offers once a month specials. Before this one was the Admissions day special. Says she worked somewhere else and she had to deal with us mongers who wanted more than the massage which I assume she turned down any offers.

She gave a very good massage all over and felt great. The full hours. Will go there for regular massage. Enjoyed the conversation. If she offers more I'll let ya'all know and of course, post it if any of you are offered or get extras.

Braddahman
09-15-13, 06:26
So I finally got to hook up with Junko. Made the call, she said she was available. Headed to her DT location. Had a great time with Junko. She is a cutie and offers great service. Started with massage, then flip, said I wanted FS but she said I was too big. Okay. LOL. Proceeded with a nice BBBJ. Asked if I could DATY and she smiled and said of course. Laid her back and went down for some fun. She said she was pretty wet so wanted to try FS. Decided on some CG but she started back up with the BBBJ. Dang it thar she blows. Pop. She smiled and said no problem. Took shower and she said she had time for more massage. She gave me a nice foot massage. Time was up so I head to shower to change and I show her that the big guy can go again. She said,"you want jerk off". I nodded. She said and to jump on the massage table. I get on and she gave me a nice HJ. Thar she blows. Pop #2. Cleaned up. Got dress and left. Overall I had an awesome time. Nice conversation and she let my hands roam which I like. Definitely going to repeat. L. 9, she is my type, nice body, great skin. A. 9, nice place, discreet, and she was a sweetheart to me. S. I'm going back for more, hope to get some FS next time, the 2 pops were solid. Thanks Junko.

Braddahman

Udakine
09-15-13, 13:06
Its more Tida has gotten desperate. I believe she has sold her old place and is going to rent a spot in Nina's. Its tough when these girls go out on their own, especially if they are strictly independent. We probably will see more merges happening in the near future as CC has become too saturated of MT businesses.Is she still legit?

Mahaloz

PopoloGirl
09-15-13, 22:43
Very cool girl, positive experience. Planning to repeat next month, mainly because I cannot make time to go see my ATF-therapist PopoloGrl. PopoloGrl, you work when I am off. HA!Just let me know when you are off. My job is flexible, I just need advance notice so I can clear my schedule!

Lonely808
09-16-13, 01:35
Junko use to be my go-to sex worker for a couple of years (both on university avenue and bishop street) until she got a little "weird" (for lack of a better term) after one session.

In fact, that whole session was a total nightmare with her rushing everything and her complaining about things all throughout (like LE and some haole guy with a big dick). Guess she had a bad day or something. She melted down at the end of the session and started yelling at me that I didn't understand things. I just gave her her money and left.

I have been seeing less and less pyscho Junko posts lately. Maybe it is time to revisit this provider.

BTW. Does anybody know if Amy still working with her?

So I finally got to hook up with Junko. Made the call, she said she was available. Headed to her DT location. Had a great time with Junko. She is a cutie and offers great service. Started with massage, then flip, said I wanted FS but she said I was too big. Okay. LOL. Proceeded with a nice BBBJ. Asked if I could DATY and she smiled and said of course. Laid her back and went down for some fun. She said she was pretty wet so wanted to try FS. Decided on some CG but she started back up with the BBBJ. Dang it thar she blows. Pop. She smiled and said no problem. Took shower and she said she had time for more massage. She gave me a nice foot massage. Time was up so I head to shower to change and I show her that the big guy can go again. She said,"you want jerk off". I nodded. She said and to jump on the massage table. I get on and she gave me a nice HJ. Thar she blows. Pop #2. Cleaned up. Got dress and left. Overall I had an awesome time. Nice conversation and she let my hands roam which I like. Definitely going to repeat. L. 9, she is my type, nice body, great skin. A. 9, nice place, discreet, and she was a sweetheart to me. S. I'm going back for more, hope to get some FS next time, the 2 pops were solid. Thanks Junko.

Braddahman

Hinode
09-16-13, 01:52
Had Annie from Thai Hawaiian. Half black / half thai. Cute chubby girl, strictly legit, everything towel.

L: 9. 5.

A: 10.

S: 9.

She tried her best. Told me I could go sleep, and she would wake me up before the hour was up.

Sampled Nina with her too! 4 hands deal. (better deal, I might add, cost wise)

Annie jumped on my back and cracked my back. IDK how she did it, think was with her knees. I wasn't expecting that, but it felt great. Totally relaxed after. Only thing is, the oil they use is a little slimy afterwards. Even shower at home could still feel um like a day after.

Mama Kay always so nice to me. Tried asking for "Lexi?" "Nancy"? But mama said she left. Any seniors with her whereabouts, I'd appreciate it much!

Said new girl "Pat" is just as good as Lexi. Hmm. Didn't partake.

Total damage: 60, 110 (4 hands)

H

Blade82
09-16-13, 14:13
Is she still legit?

MahalozMost likely yes

Little Jim
09-16-13, 18:10
So checked out this Young Chinese girl at CC. Really cute, nice body. Almost too young for you mongers that like that. Must be 20-23. Seems even younger. Very slim, smaller tits but nice nips, long legs, flat stomach, Nice shaved pussy which is always a plus. She acts and teases like she's almost a virgin. Real innocent type. Very sweet personality. Skipped the massage after shower, nice CBJ, slow and good suction. She doesn't like kissing or eating pussy. I tried hard, but you might have better luck. Wish she would though cause that pussy looks young all shaved and shit. Small tight pussy lips. Did some CG, RCG, doggie and finished in mish. All and all nice experience. She's here for only a short while she said. But not sure. Standard fees. L / A/S 8/8/8 Would repeat.

FleshWhat place is she located at CC? I think there are still a high number of places at CC.

Cygnusx13
09-16-13, 18:10
Aloha,

Been seeking a great massage with HE. Heard that the pinay at Pacific Palisades might be my best choice. Anyone have a recent report with her? PM me with details please.

Mahalo.

Member #4409
09-16-13, 19:01
Junko use to be my go-to sex worker for a couple of years (both on university avenue and bishop street) until she got a little "weird" (for lack of a better term) after one session.

In fact, that whole session was a total nightmare with her rushing everything and her complaining about things all throughout (like LE and some haole guy with a big dick). Guess she had a bad day or something. She melted down at the end of the session and started yelling at me that I didn't understand things. I just gave her her money and left.

I have been seeing less and less pyscho Junko posts lately. Maybe it is time to revisit this provider.

BTW. Does anybody know if Amy still working with her?Tried Junko again, third visit. Never had a bad time with her- always in a good mood, ready to make me happy. I like to be relaxed from the start and then have a massage. Usually talk with her and catch up with what is going on with her. I like to lay her down and DATY first to get her in relaxed mood. Then BBBJ, which she does well and move on to 69. When she seems ready start CFS with standing mish. I don't know if she is just trying to flatter an old guy, but she makes me enter slowly as I am "too big". Either way, she makes me feel special. Very tight and even with CFS with good lubrication feels natural. Have been finishing off with DS as she does not like CG, or when I tried she wasn't in the mood. I try to be first in the AM as she is rested and in good mood. Have fun guys as she hinted she may retire. Said she let Amy go as she was not dependable and claimed that time of month when Junko knew it was not true. Also said she did not know if Amy was taking med's / or? That were not good for her.

OG

Wn5912
09-16-13, 19:24
My experience with Junko was almost exactly the same after year or two of seeing her on a regular basis. On one of my usual visits which turned out to be my last with her she just snapped with complaints, accusations and nasty insults. She turned from a sexy good looking MILF to an ugly ***** instantly and to this day I would never give her my time or money. Its a matter of time for all her fans. Why would you want to reward a freak like her and supplement her income and support her business. We all know that there are numerous decent looking genuinely nice providers out there that appreciate their customers business and time.

BTW. Does anybody know if Amy still working with her?

SquirtLuva69
09-16-13, 22:43
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-independant-massage-by-petite-beauty-21/4433351

Nice looking chick

Member #6232
09-17-13, 00:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Jan Fortifore
09-17-13, 02:23
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-independant-massage-by-petite-beauty-21/4433351

Nice looking chickPhone number leads to "Dream Massage". A legit crew of LMTs.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dream-massage/3535030

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dream-massage/4040791

First photo leads to a "hot selfie" website, so likely the rest is fake (but no hits on google images or tineye) :

http://twicsy.com/i/yraFzb

Take one for the team and report back, pal!

Jan Fortifore

Blake123
09-17-13, 04:46
Tried Junko again, third visit. Never had a bad time with her- always in a good mood, ready to make me happy. I like to be relaxed from the start and then have a massage. Usually talk with her and catch up with what is going on with her. I like to lay her down and DATY first to get her in relaxed mood. Then BBBJ, which she does well and move on to 69. When she seems ready start CFS with standing mish. I don't know if she is just trying to flatter an old guy, but she makes me enter slowly as I am "too big". Either way, she makes me feel special. Very tight and even with CFS with good lubrication feels natural. Have been finishing off with DS as she does not like CG, or when I tried she wasn't in the mood. I try to be first in the AM as she is rested and in good mood. Have fun guys as she hinted she may retire. Said she let Amy go as she was not dependable and claimed that time of month when Junko knew it was not true. Also said she did not know if Amy was taking med's / or? That were not good for her.

OGI went to see her today and had a satisfying experience. Sex with her was very good as she got into it and was very responsive. She was afraid of Mr Big, but I just took my time and didn't go very deep. Her BBBJ felt awesome. It was the first time I have seen her since she was at Sakura at University a couple years ago. Will repeat.

Hawaiian Nono
09-17-13, 05:34

Nice looking chickgoing to try it will let ya know if good or a scammer.

BlalaBigs
09-17-13, 05:51
Pm me the standard fees.

Mahalo

BlalaBigs
09-17-13, 05:52
Please pm me the standard fees.

Mahalo

BlalaBigs
09-17-13, 05:59
Pm where can get HJFNJ only.

Thanks

Oueight12
09-17-13, 12:41
Discreet and professional with beautiful massage therapists. No rush and they aim to please.

Kinkylink
09-17-13, 15:22
Not sure if anyone has posted anything about it so I figure I post something just tried making a appt with vicky on kalakaua and went straight to voicemail looks like she went on vacation to China maybe returning sometime in October just a heads up guys. Stay safe everyone.

Cloe Stone
09-18-13, 18:04
Aloha,

Been seeking a great massage with HE. Heard that the pinay at Pacific Palisades might be my best choice. Anyone have a recent report with her? PM me with details please.

Mahalo.Long drive from town, but good overall experience. If you live nearby, better yet.

Hotrod82
09-19-13, 03:27
Discreet and professional with beautiful massage therapists. No rush and they aim to please.They aim to please. What does that mean? Extras or straight legit? Nevermind, read your other post, you are just someone trying to promote for them.

Kikaida
09-19-13, 05:00
I went to see her today and had a satisfying experience. Sex with her was very good as she got into it and was very responsive. She was afraid of Mr Big, but I just took my time and didn't go very deep. Her BBBJ felt awesome. It was the first time I have seen her since she was at Sakura at University a couple years ago. Will repeat.This is my first post. I have been to a lot of AMPs in the past 2 years, and I have to say, Junko has the tightest pussy I have ever had. If you have never tried her, you should. Her pussy taste delicious also.

Sports Night
09-19-13, 06:45
I replied to her ad and she quoted me higher than what you paid. Swedish & Lomi 80 and deep tissue 100. You must be hansum guy! HeheAt those prices for legit is a rob. Did you check her out? I think if she quoted me that price, with her lousy setup, no shower,

I would think sounds more like a pro vs a legit mt. For me need a few more reviews to get a good vibe on this lady.

S Hunter
09-19-13, 16:58
At those prices for legit is a rob. Did you check her out? I think if she quoted me that price, with her lousy setup, no shower,

I would think sounds more like a pro vs a legit mt. For me need a few more reviews to get a good vibe on this lady.She quoted me 100 for Swedish. I passed.

H Mobius
09-20-13, 06:32
Not sure if anyone has posted anything about it so I figure I post something just tried making a appt with vicky on kalakaua and went straight to voicemail looks like she went on vacation to China maybe returning sometime in October just a heads up guys. Stay safe everyone.Mahalo.

Sometimes she partners with a Clover (formerly Angel's at CC ground floor) girl, so one might try there for future use of Vicky's apartment. It is somewhat more private than going to CC because no one calls time.

Lonely808
09-20-13, 14:42
I went to see her today and had a satisfying experience. Sex with her was very good as she got into it and was very responsive. She was afraid of Mr Big, but I just took my time and didn't go very deep. Her BBBJ felt awesome. It was the first time I have seen her since she was at Sakura at University a couple years ago. Will repeat.I wonder if she has changed. This is the second good review in a row. Maybe she is on meds or something. I do like her acting when she sees my "Ooo, you're so big" dick. Depnding on how my teams play this weekend it may be celebrating time with this old standby.

Lonely808
09-20-13, 14:51
My experience with Junko was almost exactly the same after year or two of seeing her on a regular basis. On one of my usual visits which turned out to be my last with her she just snapped with complaints, accusations and nasty insults. She turned from a sexy good looking MILF to an ugly ***** instantly and to this day I would never give her my time or money. Its a matter of time for all her fans. Why would you want to reward a freak like her and supplement her income and support her business. We all know that there are numerous decent looking genuinely nice providers out there that appreciate their customers business and time.Here I was just saying that things were looking good for old Junko with two good reviews (which, I guess means I have low standards when other providers have earned dozens of good posts), when I came across this review.

I guess paying to pound her is like playing Russian roulette, you don't know if you will get off or she will go off. If you have the disposible income and a risk taker, go for it. I am not cash heavy so maybe I will stay with my pleasent sure things.

TravelersTl1
09-26-13, 05:01
Monica at Crystal Healing Massage is fantastic. Here is what you get: Sensual massage, sensual genuine playtime with BB everything avail except backdoor, lots of touching and kissing, sensual post foot massage, sensual shower, teasing redress, goodby kiss. Not a clock watcher unless busy time and seems really into her work.

She is very accommodating to your needs and will enjoy a creampie anywhere you desire.

Super sexy, experienced, knows all of the buttons to press for a guy. Fantastic.

I wish I could take her home with me. If she had a sex doll made in her image with the same feel. I would buy it.

Wow.

BPittsburg
09-26-13, 16:18
Here I was just saying that things were looking good for old Junko with two good reviews (which, I guess means I have low standards when other providers have earned dozens of good posts) , when I came across this review.

I guess paying to pound her is like playing Russian roulette, you don't know if you will get off or she will go off. If you have the disposible income and a risk taker, go for it. I am not cash heavy so maybe I will stay with my pleasent sure things.With her, she is definitely one of the YMMV. I had gone 3 or 4 times to visit her, she was perfect for me everytime. Considerate, sexy, sensual massage. The only reason I stopped going is because Junior is a little too big for her to handle (sorry Lonely808, that was me). She even tried to accommodate junior's size (diff positions, slow to enter, etc) , but I didn't want to ruin her or her business, so I decided to move on. I have never had any bad experiences with Junko. IMHO, she gave great service (massage and other) , her place is clean, she is clean, great looking and natural Ds. Even if you run into her in the real world, she is pleasant.

I would highly recommend her to everyone (as long as they don't have a huge package).

Pineapple50
09-26-13, 21:34
Her ex-husband was a Popolo.

With her, she is definitely one of the YMMV. I had gone 3 or 4 times to visit her, she was perfect for me everytime. Considerate, sexy, sensual massage. The only reason I stopped going is because Junior is a little too big for her to handle (sorry Lonely808, that was me). She even tried to accommodate junior's size (diff positions, slow to enter, etc) , but I didn't want to ruin her or her business, so I decided to move on. I have never had any bad experiences with Junko. IMHO, she gave great service (massage and other) , her place is clean, she is clean, great looking and natural Ds. Even if you run into her in the real world, she is pleasant.

I would highly recommend her to everyone (as long as they don't have a huge package).

BPittsburg
09-26-13, 22:10
Her ex-husband was a Popolo.I know. Go figure.

H Mobius
09-27-13, 08:54
Not sure if anyone has posted anything about it so I figure I post something just tried making a appt with vicky on kalakaua and went straight to voicemail looks like she went on vacation to China maybe returning sometime in October just a heads up guys. Stay safe everyone.Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/we-are-back-royal-massage/4444990

"We"; I wonder if she just says that, like some indies do, or she really has a partner again.

Anonymous808
09-27-13, 15:20
I rang the bell at clover before and Vicky answered.

AlwaysFishing
09-28-13, 03:37
Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/we-are-back-royal-massage/4444990

"We"; I wonder if she just says that, like some indies do, or she really has a partner again.She said later on, she may have a young Chinese girl

S Hunter
09-28-13, 22:45
Well, you passed on a good thing. Excellent massage skills, good company, and a pleasant happy start and ending with a decent massage in between pops. Her setup is nice and cozy, I thought, and more than roomy enough (was a large bedroom converted for massage). True, she wipes you down after, instead of offering a shower, but that was fine by me.

Have funBruddah Kolonahe,

What was the damage for two pops and massage?

H Mobius
09-29-13, 00:04
I rang the bell at clover before and Vicky answered.I forgot to mention it's a small community; back when CC612 had women, they sometimes would all hangout with the Clover mama when they had nothing to do.

Coco/Lily was good; hopefully Vicky gets a partner like that again, or Clover gets a girl like that.

Member #5092
09-29-13, 07:58
Well, you passed on a good thing. Excellent massage skills, good company, and a pleasant happy start and ending with a decent massage in between pops. Her setup is nice and cozy, I thought, and more than roomy enough (was a large bedroom converted for massage). True, she wipes you down after, instead of offering a shower, but that was fine by me.

Have funBro kolonahe I've seen her pix in her ad. One looks hot the other looks scary, Please rate her looks wise.

Member #5092
10-01-13, 05:46
I'd give her a 6 or 7, but I'm a sucker for local chicas and especially popolo chicas. The pic attached is very accurate. She isn't thin (think mez marie) , but was still sexy in her way, and flirty a bit. Damage was $.6thanks for the info I think ill pass on this one,to each his own but I'm more into those asian spinners you saved me some $$.

Jan Fortifore
10-01-13, 05:54

Have fun
I'd give her a 6 or 7, but I'm a sucker for local chicas and especially popolo chicas. The pic attached is very accurate. She isn't thin (think mez marie) , but was still sexy in her way, and flirty a bit. Damage was $.6Thanks for the PM and your assessment here. I, too, will pass, as she isn't my cup of tea.

Laaate!

Jan Fortifore

Bukake King
10-01-13, 06:00
Well, experiences vary. Geometry wasn't there the 1st time (and she was NOT nice or pleasant about it) , so no the kine hana-hou for me. Although I did tip her for literally nothing at all (no pop and not even close to penetration at all, when she knew that 2 pops were my standard) , I couldn't get out of her incall fast enough. When she realised I waS SERIOUSLY leaving (not even 10 minutes into the session) , she freaked.

Bottom line: she most likely is very tight and pleasant if her client isn't all that big (not trying to offend anyone, and am very sorry if I do) , but if you have a decent sized member, I'd recommend to go elsewhere and avoid the ensuing drama. I never had any problems with Crissy (popologirl) or other popolo MTs, and had a blast with them (more than 2, to be honest).

Junko was a major fail for me, and YMMV. Most likely will vary.

Aloha.Been with Junko many times and her service has always been awesome. Maybe just have to understand her. She's an all time favorite. She is so sexy still. Pussy is so tight and sweet. Takes a special touch to make her come, but when she does, damn makes it all worth while. Let's treat her good because legendary providers like her are one in a million.

Buka

Idusixtyning
10-01-13, 11:20
Been with Junko many times and her service has always been awesome. Maybe just have to understand her. She's an all time favorite. She is so sexy still. Pussy is so tight and sweet. Takes a special touch to make her come, but when she does, damn makes it all worth while. Let's treat her good because legendary providers like her are one in a million.

BukaI really think it is a YMMV with her. If she feels comfortable and trusts you, then it's all good. I knew her back from the Rakuen/King Massage days. I couldn't believe how nice a set of natural boobs she had then. And her figure did not show any stretch marks. She was providing BB to certain good paying customers back then but I always used a condom. I'm not a BB guy except when with a real GF or SO. I have not seen her for at least 3 years but she wanted to go out and even trusted me with her real name. She'd call me but I never followed up as I got sidetracked by a normal GF relationship just after that. From recent reports it seems she is doing a lot more BBFS these days. My preference is for all covered providers so I probably won't see her anytime soon. She is a cutie, especially for her age.

Jjoner
10-01-13, 12:52
Junko one of the first BBFS I ever had when she was at Century Center before Atkinson, Rakuen, etc. Over 12 years ago now. She was a super hot provider that I had dinners with. What a beautiful body back then. Even fucked at her condo, nice fuck with a hottie. As some of you lucky dogs found out, when she's sane, she's a very nice normal lady, even GF material.

Fast forward, today she is good looking MILF. Top 5 looking MILFS in town today. She flip flopped BBFS to CFS over the years, and always had MAGNUM size waiting for me, she loved my phat dick, LOL. I not that beeg, just beeg enough for the MAGNUM. She used to brag about loving the big one. Obviously something happened over the years and now she cannot handle the beeg one.

She always had a dark side. Always. I'm thinking its just that more kids are reporting now so it seems like its something new. Nah, she was always like that.

You want to fuck a nice looking MILF? Go see her, she's good. BBBJ and BBFS, and DFK YMMV I guess. Her ass is a lot skinner, but hey, she's MILF. Go fuck a young hottie if you want that cheerleader body. Just know that with Junko she does have a dark side, so take the good with the bad.

Tacoman808
10-01-13, 16:56

Have funDang I tried her a while ago and it was strictly legit. I told her I didn't need the drape, and she said that she did, and she firmly said she doesn't do that kind of massage. I never tried anything after that. First appointment jitters on her part?

SquirtLuva69
10-01-13, 22:43
So I finally got to try Vicky at Royal Massage. Beautiful lady, very service oriented, attentive, very friendly. Only draw back is english is a little hard for her. I requested hard firm massage, was not bad with walking on back. Not a pro but decent.

Sexy lady, nice small round butt, nice shaped legs. Decided only for HE.

L 7. 5, A9, S8 5'4" 102, 34a-23-34 with nice small grapes yum, trimmed. Seniors can pm for more. Gave her $1. 60 as she deserved it.

S Hunter
10-02-13, 02:39
I'd give her a 6 or 7, but I'm a sucker for local chicas and especially popolo chicas. The pic attached is very accurate. She isn't thin (think mez marie) , but was still sexy in her way, and flirty a bit. Damage was $.6I always value the pistes here, especially from those that I have followed for years with good info.

So I had an appointment with Paris today since I was a little achy and really wanted a good massage with HE. Made the appointment yesterday and she gave me her street and said to call when I got there. So I get there and she had double booked and was already in a session. She said she thought he was me. Me was pissed. She asked me if I wanted to wait around for an hour or two. No way.

So I did not have the same good service as Bruddah Kolonahe. Just a bit of the run around.

Magnod
10-02-13, 03:21
Anyone know who's working at Penny's next to Champion's malasadas now?

Second Try
10-02-13, 04:08
Anyone know who's working at Penny's next to Champion's malasadas now?As of a few weeks ago; Penny, Angela, and Maya but I think Maya went to Chi. I could be wrong but I saw some bros reported seeing a thai girl at Chi, named Maya that resembled paradise Maya. Maybe someone who's been to Chi can confirm.

Second Try
10-02-13, 05:09
I've been lurking on this forum for a long while now and couldn't ever bring myself to post but you all have helped so much that I want to return the favor. It just makes me nervous to be participating in a site like this. That being said, everything I post is fiction and never actually happened to me. Haha.

Anyway, I have always been a fan of a quality massage w he. Like most of you know, in Hawaii, those two things are rarely offered at the same time. So here's my 2 cents:

Kimberly, ohana: L6 A9 S8. HJ, CBJ, cfs. Thick body, big naturals, maybe 40's (I suck at guessing age). Very accommodating and good therapeutic massage. Will get the kinks out, stretch you, make sure to improve any physical issue you came in with. He is good as well. Very accommodating. Got to love those titties. Haha. Ohana is kinda shitty though. Lots of traffic from Walmart, EG's, the dance studio. Just got to duck in behind all those plants on the stairs. If her location wasn't so open shed prolly get more business.

Michelle, rejuve plus: L5 A7 S7. HJ. Thick older lady. Many have posted on her Carole Kai looks. Pretty good massage and good HJ technique. Seemed mechanical, not very sensual or flirty. Probably won't repeat.

Pinay in palisades: L5 A5 S5. HJ, BBBJ, cfs. Older pinay. Short, chubby (not really thick) , fake see's or the's. Disapointing bc her sessions are nothing like her BP ads or her website. Demonstrates no massage skill (more like a half assed body rub) , no tantric practices, no therapeutic techniques. Maybe she just wasn't into me and wasn't trying to keep me as a client. Idk YMMV. He is ok.

Nala, cs: L6 A8 S9. HJ. Best massage I've ever had in hawaii. Not sensual at all. So if you're looking for fbsm, maybe not hit up nala. At least no fbsm for me. Not flirty, not talkative, just to the point. She is very friendly and accommodating though. Her ashiatsu technique was an awesome surprise (I thought it would be shitty but it was awesome). She also pays attention to jr and the boys while you are face down (love that). Her he is amazing. Now, I've seen her maybe 5 or 6 times and its always different. Sometimes better than others but its always satisfying. Hard to make an appt. As you have to book through her site and she always booked.

Penny, paradise: L7 A8 S8. HJ, BBBJ, cfs. Tight body for a MILF. Pretty good massage. Very sweet lady, always complimenting and making me feel awesome. FS available. Scared to go during daytime bc my car is just out there on beretania. I know nobody is looking back as they pass but it still feels too exposed.

Maya, paradise (I think she left for chi though, not sure) : L5 A9 S8. HJ, BBBJ, cfs. Based on reports I've read about her, I thought I was going to be way more attracted to her than I actually was. Older thai, thick, pooch, short hair, homely face. Pretty good massage. Fun FS. After reading her reports I thought I would be frequenting her but I think it's just a one and done for me. Se is very sweet and seems genuine and has good service, just not for me.

Monica, chm / kison / co&mos: L8 A8 S8. HJ, h2obbbj, cfs. Nobody goes to see Monica for a massage but her massages are pretty awesome! For those 10 minutes in between pop 1 and pop 2, she has a way of working out the stress in my muscles. Love it. She is very friendly, very very accommodating, super skilled and has the tightest body I've ever seen for a 70 yr old (haha, nah, she's got to be pretty old though) , but you can tell she's a seasoned pro. I like a better connection than I get with her but I still keep going back.

Son kyong, discovery bay: L5 A8 S8. Chj. Good massage, good he. Her prostate massage technique is very good. Not sensual at all and I don't like the glove thing but it is very satisfying. Discreet location and friendly attitude.

Jennifer / junko, cs: L8 A8 S8. HJ, BBBJ, cfs. Lots of reports recently on her crazy side. I am one of those who hasn't seen it in the 3 times I've seen her. She is always sweet and accommodating to me. Her massage is ok, light touch, good BBBJ and cfs for me.

That's all I can remember right now. If I remember someone I forgot I'll add. I know all these providers have already been reported on but hopefully this might help someone. If any trusted senior members would like to inquire about more details, pm me.

BPittsburg
10-02-13, 15:12
I will say she is definitely YMMV. Tuesday was my 5th visit. If you read my first post about her, you will know why I keep coming back. Her massage is now becoming more sensual (I don't like hard massages anyway) and turning into FBSM. Still feel "happy" when finished. Definitely returning.

Widget
10-02-13, 19:42
At those prices for legit is a rob. Did you check her out? I think if she quoted me that price, with her lousy setup, no shower,

I would think sounds more like a pro vs a legit mt. For me need a few more reviews to get a good vibe on this lady.She quoted me $80 for Swedish & lomilomi; $100 for deep tissue. I passed.

Alohashorts
10-03-13, 03:12
I've been lurking on this forum for a long while now and couldn't ever bring myself to post but you all have helped so much that I want to return the favor. It just makes me nervous to be participating in a site like this. That being said, everything I post is fiction and never actually happened to me. Haha.

Anyway, I have always been a fan of a quality massage w he. Like most of you know, in Hawaii, those two things are rarely offered at the same time. So here's my 2 cents:

Kimberly, ohana: L6 A9 S8. HJ, CBJ, cfs. Thick body, big naturals, maybe 40's (I suck at guessing age). Very accommodating and good therapeutic massage. Will get the kinks out, stretch you, make sure to improve any physical issue you came in with. He is good as well. Very accommodating. Got to love those titties. Haha. Ohana is kinda shitty though. Lots of traffic from Walmart, EG's, the dance studio. Just got to duck in behind all those plants on the stairs. If her location wasn't so open shed prolly get more business.

Michelle, rejuve plus: L5 A7 S7. HJ. Thick older lady. Many have posted on her Carole Kai looks. Pretty good massage and good HJ technique. Seemed mechanical, not very sensual or flirty. Probably won't repeat.

Pinay in palisades: L5 A5 S5. HJ, BBBJ, cfs. Older pinay. Short, chubby (not really thick) , fake see's or the's. Disapointing bc her sessions are nothing like her BP ads or her website. Demonstrates no massage skill (more like a half assed body rub) , no tantric practices, no therapeutic techniques. Maybe she just wasn't into me and wasn't trying to keep me as a client. Idk YMMV. He is ok.

Nala, cs: L6 A8 S9. HJ. Best massage I've ever had in hawaii. Not sensual at all. So if you're looking for fbsm, maybe not hit up nala. At least no fbsm for me. Not flirty, not talkative, just to the point. She is very friendly and accommodating though. Her ashiatsu technique was an awesome surprise (I thought it would be shitty but it was awesome). She also pays attention to jr and the boys while you are face down (love that). Her he is amazing. Now, I've seen her maybe 5 or 6 times and its always different. Sometimes better than others but its always satisfying. Hard to make an appt. As you have to book through her site and she always booked.

Penny, paradise: L7 A8 S8. HJ, BBBJ, cfs. Tight body for a MILF. Pretty good massage. Very sweet lady, always complimenting and making me feel awesome. FS available. Scared to go during daytime bc my car is just out there on beretania. I know nobody is looking back as they pass but it still feels too exposed.

Maya, paradise (I think she left for chi though, not sure) : L5 A9 S8. HJ, BBBJ, cfs. Based on reports I've read about her, I thought I was going to be way more attracted to her than I actually was. Older thai, thick, pooch, short hair, homely face. Pretty good massage. Fun FS. After reading her reports I thought I would be frequenting her but I think it's just a one and done for me. Se is very sweet and seems genuine and has good service, just not for me.

Monica, chm / kison / co&mos: L8 A8 S8. HJ, h2obbbj, cfs. Nobody goes to see Monica for a massage but her massages are pretty awesome! For those 10 minutes in between pop 1 and pop 2, she has a way of working out the stress in my muscles. Love it. She is very friendly, very very accommodating, super skilled and has the tightest body I've ever seen for a 70 yr old (haha, nah, she's got to be pretty old though) , but you can tell she's a seasoned pro. I like a better connection than I get with her but I still keep going back.

Son kyong, discovery bay: L5 A8 S8. Chj. Good massage, good he. Her prostate massage technique is very good. Not sensual at all and I don't like the glove thing but it is very satisfying. Discreet location and friendly attitude.

Jennifer / junko, cs: L8 A8 S8. HJ, BBBJ, cfs. Lots of reports recently on her crazy side. I am one of those who hasn't seen it in the 3 times I've seen her. She is always sweet and accommodating to me. Her massage is ok, light touch, good BBBJ and cfs for me.

That's all I can remember right now. If I remember someone I forgot I'll add. I know all these providers have already been reported on but hopefully this might help someone. If any trusted senior members would like to inquire about more details, pm me.A lot of times I take chances with higher L ratings that people give (7+) , and get discouraged that it isn't what I expected. I've had most of the ones you list hear and tend to agree with the L ratings you give. I would only bring Monica down a point. Good job with the quick summary.

Boto Boy
10-04-13, 15:22
Searched the forum and couldn't find reports on this place. The chick with the implants on the left looks bangin'!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4109395776.html

Ernestm
10-04-13, 16:32
Searched the forum and couldn't find reports on this place. The chick with the implants on the left looks bangin'!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4109395776.htmlThere are various posts on this thread and the Legit Massage thread. You are referring to Pranee in the photo. You can search for her or Paradise Thai.

Chik0848
10-04-13, 21:24
There are various posts on this thread and the Legit Massage thread. You are referring to Pranee in the photo. You can search for her or Paradise Thai.I saw her about two months ago and she does give you a great legit massage with no extras. When she's massaging near the boys, I thought that there would be some intimate touching, but no luck. There was one hot looking woman behind the desk when I was leaving, maybe next time.

LocalGigolo69
10-05-13, 06:00
I forgot to mention it's a small community; back when CC612 had women, they sometimes would all hangout with the Clover mama when they had nothing to do.

Coco / Lily was good; hopefully Vicky gets a partner like that again, or Clover gets a girl like that.Vicky's new partner just arrived, nice Chinese lady.

S Hunter
10-07-13, 19:11
Saw the Palisades Pinay. Someone on this forum really pissed her off! Hint: wasn't me. All I know about that is you get what you pay for and YMMV. I guess that would be true regardless of who it is.

But other than hearing about it from her, I had a nice massage and a good ol' juicy time. Seniors can PM for details if you want.

DiamondHeadBil
10-07-13, 19:34
I use to see Lisa in her new location downtown but lost her contact info can someone provide me her contact info? Mahalo

AwabiHunter
10-07-13, 23:49
Howzit my Braddahs,

So I sampled this chick last week for a massage. The massage was just average, she works out of a town house in Mililani near Times supermarket and the high school. She is a big girl, really down to earth and cool. Uses a room off tothe side of her house, real massage table. When I booked the massage she quoted 120 off the bat. So on the flip she asks if Jr needs attention and of course I say yes, she lubes up with baby oil which sucks cause its not that good of a lube and starts a mechanical HJ and answering phone couple times while stroking my rod, kinda killed it, no noises or facial jestures to help the spurting just kinda fast mechanical strokes til cum, let hands roam and she does has a big ass but ther bugga felt solid and firm, would look good in doogie but never ask if FS on the table.

Awabi.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pariss-hawaiian-kine-massages/4302747

Sports Night
10-08-13, 03:53
I use to see Lisa in her new location downtown but lost her contact info can someone provide me her contact info? MahaloNot sure which Lisa you mean, the one in Iwilei? If so link is below. You should check reviews again. I saw awhile back and felt massage quality was adequate, too expensive for legit and she wants to upsell any AMP services. Imo much better deals at same prices so haven't seen again or plan to.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4109508381.html

Gargoyles1
10-08-13, 04:22
I think the girl Clarice use to give HE. Not to sure they were gone for a while in Mililani side. Anybody kow if they still do the sensual massage?

Here the link.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incall-outcall-4-hand-massage/4439265

Pau Hana Party
10-08-13, 09:54
I think the girl Clarice use to give HE. Not to sure they were gone for a while in Mililani side. Anybody kow if they still do the sensual massage?

Here the link.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incall-outcall-4-hand-massage/4439265Alana used to give HE as well, Alana did go to massage school, she was friends with the haole girl that used to do legit massage's on Hickam AFB. They were massage students together. At that time Alana was working in Waipahu.

Pokesqd
10-08-13, 15:24
I see all this reports about Junko but there are no mention of her location, can some body help find Junko / waldo.

POKE

Chubs
10-08-13, 19:29
Alana used to give HE as well, Alana did go to massage school, she was friends with the haole girl that used to do legit massage's on Hickam AFB. They were massage students together. At that time Alana was working in Waipahu.

Been calling and texting Clarice's number and no one answers or replies. I see Alana around at Foodland Waipio, food shopping not working, she big. Anyone seen Clarice irl?

Gargoyles1
10-08-13, 19:40
Not sure which Lisa you mean, the one in Iwilei? If so link is below. You should check reviews again. I saw awhile back and felt massage quality was adequate, too expensive for legit and she wants to upsell any AMP services. Imo much better deals at same prices so haven't seen again or plan to.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4109508381.htmlThat's Lisa. She is pretty cool and if you click its all good'. Her place is next to K-mart. Which is next to IHS'. Yuck'. But the good and play good if you click.

Relax808
10-08-13, 20:23
I went to see Paris too, pretty much same experience. YMMV is the by line. She really isn't my type, not sure why I thought it might be different. At anyrate, the massage was a shade above mediocre and the HE was a shade below. No repeat here, she answered the phone and talked during the session. Kid of rude imo.

I wish she had been booked up before I made the appt. Saved time and kala. No waste you time.

Relax.

Howzit my Braddahs,

So I sampled this chick last week for a massage. The massage was just average, she works out of a town house in Mililani near Times supermarket and the high school. She is a big girl, really down to earth and cool. Uses a room off tothe side of her house, real massage table. When I booked the massage she quoted 120 off the bat. So on the flip she asks if Jr needs attention and of course I say yes, she lubes up with baby oil which sucks cause its not that good of a lube and starts a mechanical HJ and answering phone couple times while stroking my rod, kinda killed it, no noises or facial jestures to help the spurting just kinda fast mechanical strokes til cum, let hands roam and she does has a big ass but ther bugga felt solid and firm, would look good in doogie but never ask if FS on the table.

Awabi.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pariss-hawaiian-kine-massages/4302747

Aboonai
10-09-13, 00:42
I see all this reports about Junko but there are no mention of her location, can some body help find Junko / waldo.

POKEShe's located in Century Square. 1188 Bishop Street

Sports Night
10-09-13, 01:14
Been calling and texting Clarice's number and no one answers or replies. I see Alana around at Foodland Waipio, food shopping not working, she big. Anyone seen Clarice irl?Alana has not been answering phones and Clarice says she is not available (not sure if short term or retired?). I think these two have location issues that impact their ability to provide services. First were in Waipio, then recently Salt Lake. Get the feeling they may be in need of new locale so until then no business.

Have seen Alana but never been able to hook up with Clarice. If any mongers have please send me pm with a review including looks / etc. Think I want to give Clarice a shot if these two ever get their act together.

Captin Crunch
10-09-13, 02:43
Alana has not been answering phones and Clarice says she is not available (not sure if short term or retired?). I think these two have location issues that impact their ability to provide services. First were in Waipio, then recently Salt Lake. Get the feeling they may be in need of new locale so until then no business.

Have seen Alana but never been able to hook up with Clarice. If any mongers have please send me pm with a review including looks / etc. Think I want to give Clarice a shot if these two ever get their act together.Clarice said she doesn't have an incall, but can do outcalls.

Stangman808
10-09-13, 03:09

POKEHere is a link to her ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1188-bishop-street-808-927-8586/2362087

Downtown Zippy
10-10-13, 01:31
So I went to see Vicky cause every once in a while I like that special kind of treatment, breaks up the monotony, so I called and ask if she is available, she says yes, she goes thru all the I miss you and all that bs, leads me to the room, take off clothes and lie on table, then she comes in rubs me for 5 seconds, then she whispers in my ear, her friend going to take care of me, what kind of BS is that, talk about Bait and Switch! So Lily comes in, decent looking, crappy massage, not even 20 minutes and flip with a real average HJ. Less than 1/2 hour and I was out of there, so disappointed, I really Enjoy Vicky but this is the second time she has done this and that is just BULLSH! T.

Viper78
10-10-13, 03:43
So I went to see Vicky cause every once in a while I like that special kind of treatment, breaks up the monotony, so I called and ask if she is available, she says yes, she goes thru all the I miss you and all that bs, leads me to the room, take off clothes and lie on table, then she comes in rubs me for 5 seconds, then she whispers in my ear, her friend going to take care of me, what kind of BS is that, talk about Bait and Switch! So Lily comes in, decent looking, crappy massage, not even 20 minutes and flip with a real average HJ. Less than 1/2 hour and I was out of there, so disappointed, I really Enjoy Vicky but this is the second time she has done this and that is just BULLSH! T.Oh man that sucks. Was Lily about 5'ft and Chinese?

TooQuick
10-10-13, 15:12
So I went to see Vicky cause every once in a while I like that special kind of treatment, breaks up the monotony, so I called and ask if she is available, she says yes, she goes thru all the I miss you and all that bs, leads me to the room, take off clothes and lie on table, then she comes in rubs me for 5 seconds, then she whispers in my ear, her friend going to take care of me, what kind of BS is that, talk about Bait and Switch! So Lily comes in, decent looking, crappy massage, not even 20 minutes and flip with a real average HJ. Less than 1/2 hour and I was out of there, so disappointed, I really Enjoy Vicky but this is the second time she has done this and that is just BULLSH! T.She did that to me once too, it reflected in the tip I left. I always make sure when I call now that she will be servicing me.

SquirtLuva69
10-11-13, 00:11
Another awesome session with her again today. Felt just like getting together with an old friend. We chatted about other providers, life, personality, relationships. What an awesome time. I am happy with her.

TomThumb69
10-11-13, 04:03
Another awesome session with her again today. Felt just like getting together with an old friend. We chatted about other providers, life, personality, relationships. What an awesome time. I am happy with her.What kind of awesome service did you have

Udakine
10-11-13, 06:40
So I went to see Vicky cause every once in a while I like that special kind of treatment, breaks up the monotony, so I called and ask if she is available, she says yes, she goes thru all the I miss you and all that bs, leads me to the room, take off clothes and lie on table, then she comes in rubs me for 5 seconds, then she whispers in my ear, her friend going to take care of me, what kind of BS is that, talk about Bait and Switch! So Lily comes in, decent looking, crappy massage, not even 20 minutes and flip with a real average HJ. Less than 1/2 hour and I was out of there, so disappointed, I really Enjoy Vicky but this is the second time she has done this and that is just BULLSH! T.Once she asked if I wanted to try her friend (who was in the living room on the computer) , but I kindly declined while I was butt naked on the way to take a shower. Maybe if her friend was better looking I would have sampled. Vicky was cool about it and still gave me a good massage and service.

TomThumb69
10-11-13, 13:32
Any one tried this place? This chick looks like Marisa yamane on the channel 2 weekend news.

Captin Crunch
10-11-13, 14:13
Any one tried this place? This chick looks like Marisa yamane on the channel 2 weekend news.Where did you see the ad?

Member #4409
10-11-13, 16:24
Has anyone tried these two? Cherry alone used to 69 only. Never saw a report about FS. Curious what the two offer.

OG

TomThumb69
10-11-13, 18:03
Where did you see the ad?It is on Craigslist, it's in downtown 1188 bishop

Hunt638
10-11-13, 22:50
A few nice AMPs in there now, I have had very good luck with the Chinese women lately, Lily has been very good lately I recommend her she has no rules great service walks on your back gives you a shower and very thorough, I think she is 27 nice ass, you can lick it put a finger in it but to small for a cock, the mama at Centry 2701 is very nice, house fee can be as low as 40 if you go often, no rush there, nice showers, she will give you parking stickers also.

AdventureKing
10-12-13, 03:55
Another awesome session with her again today. Felt just like getting together with an old friend. We chatted about other providers, life, personality, relationships. What an awesome time. I am happy with her.I second the fact that I really like Jennifer / Junko at Hanazono. People here have told me she can get wacky and lose her marbles. But from both of my visits to her place, I had a great time. She's nice, and we chatted a lot about dining, traveling, and her other hobbies (not related to her provider job, of course!). She's one of the few providers whom I bring small kine snacks when visiting.

S Hunter
10-12-13, 16:42
I second the fact that I really like Jennifer / Junko at Hanazono. People here have told me she can get wacky and lose her marbles. But from both of my visits to her place, I had a great time. She's nice, and we chatted a lot about dining, traveling, and her other hobbies (not related to her provider job, of course!). She's one of the few providers whom I bring small kine snacks when visiting.Never posted my experience with her, but thought I'd share since I see her name popping up so much.

Years ago, I visited her place on University twice. First time, got a young girl, kinda cute. Paid house fee. She lay me down and over the next 15-20 minutes just put oil on me. No massage, no tease, no touch. Nothing. Then she says ok we're done. I'm like WTF! So as I leave, I give her $10 feeling that is super generous for what I got, or didn't get. She looks me in the eye and says WTF, give her more money. Now I'm getting pissed off and she is going nuts. I told her she didn't do shit and I was only there for a few minutes. She wouldn't let up. Gave her another $10 when I should have really given her a head slap and left.

Months later, I made an appointment with Junko. Showed up and she was by herself, so I think this might be more positive since she looked pretty good and was pleasant. Thought I would experience some of the positives I read about. Gave her $100 up front to cover the house fee. Then she says,"You the cheap guy." I'm like, WTF!

Not feeling to good about things now. I always pay standard fees for what I get. Maybe tip a little better for exceptional.

So she lies me down and just starts the massage part. Her phone rings and she says she has to run out little while and for me to just wait. About 10-15 minutes later, she comes back, gives me back my $100 and says ok you have to go. WTF?

Never tried to see her again. Too weird for me. And a total waste of time.

H Mobius
10-13-13, 04:30
Has anyone tried these two? Cherry alone used to 69 only. Never saw a report about FS. Curious what the two offer.

OGTried Cherry a while ago. CFS available but I did not partake.

Started with what most would call a "lame massage" but I enjoy a young girl's hands on me.

Her clothes did not stay on long and she wanted to be rimmed, and since she has a nice ass and it was so fresh, I complied.

She has soft smooth skin and is a petite horny little girl.

I have not seen what her partner looks like.

Licentious
10-13-13, 04:57
Any one tried this place? This chick looks like Marisa yamane on the channel 2 weekend news.She likes the names starts with L.

She has a nice set of man made cees.

Thick legs and and nice pads. She can take a pounding for 15mins in mish and then in ds after 10mins she just goes limp.

She was going dry so I knew I had to pop or she was going to start hurt.

Good service and nice personality.

Usual exspenses $$

Member #5092
10-13-13, 14:20
http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/utopia-massage/4451034 Saw this ad in the BP MT section so was expecting a rubntug. Turns out this place is FS but its only sally and mama for now, located second floor of pucks ally. My first visit so little hard to find,second floor just look for the door that says massage. As for sally cute Chinese girl next door look, been in hawaii about 3 months, late 20 early 30s, just over 5ft slim but not tight body. Started with a 20 min massage good effort but no formal traning walk on the back little sore but felt good. On the flip HJ to get JR ready then on goes the cover no BJ don't know if she dosent do it but on to DATY 5 min till she Od easlly. Mish then a couple side ways positions, she seems to get into it lots of energy on her part she says because im her first of the day she Od once more then my pop soon after. Finished with hot towel wipe down. Showers avalible but I declined. If you like those quite out of the way places and friendly Chinese girl I'd reccomend. L / A/S / 6. 5/8/7.

Downtown Zippy
10-16-13, 13:26
Ok so I Have been to Many Legit Massages Pinky, Lina, Siam Thai, Lea, and I Have been with Vicky, Elexy, SonKyong, Kalihi Lisa, Liliha Kim, Erlinda and MatlockJ, Here is the Million Dollar Question. Is there A Legit or Quality Consistent Massage Therapist that gives BB service of any kind? Of course we know who does BB in the AMP, but I'm looking for Therapeutic back fixing, knot grinding, hand feet ass cheek massage, with possible Salt Scrub and or prostate play with the GFE or P.S.E BB action. And a Bonus if She is Pretty / cute, inshape, young with good conversation and affordable in the price range of previous mentioned...

Ideal would be the looks and age of Lina (http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4129052735.html Royal Vicky walk on back / prostate play, KalihiLisa, LilihaKim or Erlinda massage, Almost any Salt or Sugar rub, and a BBBJ like Downtown Debbie, or the old Downtown Aly... PM me if you can help me out or post.

Kinkylink
10-16-13, 13:57
Please do share what you find out zippy I think there are alot of us that would appreciate a good massage as well FS by a pretty provider.

Hihon
10-16-13, 14:13
Please do share what you find out zippy I think there are alot of us that would appreciate a good massage as well FS by a pretty provider.Try Ari. She gives a great massage plus does a great FS. I did the deed first (since johnson was ready to go) and then the massage. She gives a great therapeutic massage. I almost fell asleep with the massage so Johnson was very limp and wouldn't have been ready to play anyway.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-hot-asian-ari-23/4282597

Darksidez
10-16-13, 15:20
Try Ari. She gives a great massage plus does a great FS. I did the deed first (since johnson was ready to go) and then the massage. She gives a great therapeutic massage. I almost fell asleep with the massage so Johnson was very limp and wouldn't have been ready to play anyway.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-hot-asian-ari-23/4282597Is she indy, or which AMP is she at? Suite # ? Thanks.

Downtown Zippy
10-16-13, 15:37
Is she indy, or which AMP is she at? Suite # ? Thanks.Was it bb? Affordable? Damn her phone must be ringing off the hook today, she better give me a discount, hahahaha.

SCJohn
10-16-13, 16:39
Try Ari. She gives a great massage plus does a great FS. I did the deed first (since johnson was ready to go) and then the massage. She gives a great therapeutic massage. I almost fell asleep with the massage so Johnson was very limp and wouldn't have been ready to play anyway.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-hot-asian-ari-23/4282597That sounds like the Holy Grail!

Please provide a LASER on her. Thanks!

Dogdoy
10-16-13, 23:18

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-hot-asian-ari-23/4282597How's her face?

True Lies
10-17-13, 02:44

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-hot-asian-ari-23/4282597I recognize the phone number, I went there for "Bunny" and got the bait and switch... She's busy, try whatshername. There's a bunch of girls there and all appear good looking, but you may not get the one you asked for.

Hinode
10-17-13, 05:01
Ok so I Have been to Many Legit Massages Pinky, Lina, Siam Thai, Lea, and I Have been with Vicky, Elexy, SonKyong, Kalihi Lisa, Liliha Kim, Erlinda and MatlockJ, Here is the Million Dollar Question. Is there A Legit or Quality Consistent Massage Therapist that gives BB service of any kind? Of course we know who does BB in the AMP, but I'm looking for Therapeutic back fixing, knot grinding, hand feet ass cheek massage, with possible Salt Scrub and or prostate play with the GFE or P.S.E BB action. And a Bonus if She is Pretty / cute, inshape, young with good conversation and affordable in the price range of previous mentioned...

Ideal would be the looks and age of Lina (http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4129052735.html Royal Vicky walk on back / prostate play, KalihiLisa, LilihaKim or Erlinda massage, Almost any Salt or Sugar rub, and a BBBJ like Downtown Debbie, or the old Downtown Aly... PM me if you can help me out or post.Braddah when you find one like that, send her my way or her digits. I think only in Thailand or PI you can find one like that LOL!

Shoots Brah
10-17-13, 18:20
So recently went to Thai Hawaiian (3203) and had a legit massage from one of the MT. A little grazing of the balls and what not, same old same old. Didn't catch her name, thought she said Nona or some thing.

My question is do they still go by "Thai Hawaiian" ? I called recently and now was told they are in 3201? Or are they just branching off to other suites to try and bring in more business? Haven't been going out much due to football season being a bust, AKA cash flow going to the house. LOL.

AwabiHunter
10-17-13, 23:40
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4127283266.html

Awabi.

GraveDiggah
10-17-13, 23:47
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4127283266.html

Awabi.That's Kayla from Salt Lake. Do a search; there are numerous reports about her. Most of them are not stellar.

Always A Noob
10-17-13, 23:48
Called Nina to try find something new. She's working for or with TH and gets the parking stickers and instructions.

From MS there who also stays in 3201 on breaks or eating. Nina works in 3201 which is an add on apparently.

Just opened last month. Nina looks nice, very slim. Thai girl around 30. No play, pretty thorough massage but.

Seems like the type that will cruise through the massage with no effort if she can get away with it. That seems.

To be a trait of the MT at TH in my experience.

Here's the ad that rings to the phone she picks up and will take text too:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4136072349.html

Very cute and I went a few time to check if the sessions would get better or if she would loosen up.

The massage skill is there just she kind of zones out here and there.

So recently went to Thai Hawaiian (3203) and had a legit massage from one of the MT. A little grazing of the balls and what not, same old same old. Didn't catch her name, thought she said Nona or some thing.

My question is do they still go by "Thai Hawaiian" ? I called recently and now was told they are in 3201? Or are they just branching off to other suites to try and bring in more business? Haven't been going out much due to football season being a bust, AKA cash flow going to the house. LOL.

AwabiHunter
10-18-13, 00:10
That's Kayla from Salt Lake. Do a search; there are numerous reports about her. Most of them are not stellar.Howzit my Braddah GD.

I searched that # too cause when I heard salt lake I thought was kayla too which I tried before and she was shitty like her mom, but I don't think this is kayla at least that pic to me doesn't look like kayla and the # is different, looks like she has a tribal tat too on her arm in the pic?

Awabi.

Blake123
10-18-13, 03:34

My question is do they still go by "Thai Hawaiian" ? I called recently and now was told they are in 3201? Or are they just branching off to other suites to try and bring in more business? Haven't been going out much due to football season being a bust, AKA cash flow going to the house. LOL.Yes, still Thai Hawaiian. The owners of suite 3203 are selling the place, so that is why Thai Hawaiian has moved to 3201. Thai Hawaiian has till the end of the month to completely vacate 3203.

Woody56
10-18-13, 16:25
Visited Lexi yesterday, she has post under Escorts Classified Ads, and got a fabulous deep massage with a very HE. Not FS but wasn't expecting since she was clear about that from the beginning. She is a hottie and will definitely repeat. Total damages $.60.

S Hunter
10-18-13, 17:53
Was in the area and saw her for the first time. She was nice, but older than I expected. Decent strong shiatsu like massage with no hints of play for 30-40 minutes. Then she started rubbing junior and the boys, and game on. Allowed limited roaming over the clothes. Liked that she wasn't wearing panties but wouldn't allow any touching under the dress. She worked it for about 15 minutes before I blew. Sketchy area, but I would probably go back.

SCJohn
10-18-13, 18:16
Visited Lexi yesterday, she has post under Escorts Classified Ads, and got a fabulous deep massage with a very HE. Not FS but wasn't expecting since she was clear about that from the beginning. She is a hottie and will definitely repeat. Total damages $.60.What service does she provide for 60 min at $ as quoted in her ad?

How old would you guess she is? For $6, did she go nude?

Thanks for sharing.

Bono888
10-18-13, 18:40
Visited Lexi yesterday, she has post under Escorts Classified Ads, and got a fabulous deep massage with a very HE. Not FS but wasn't expecting since she was clear about that from the beginning. She is a hottie and will definitely repeat. Total damages $.60.Could you provide us with the link or contact? Wasn't able to find it. Thanks.

HimilGuy
10-18-13, 18:59
Does anyone know of a good location or contact info on a nuru massage thank you, new to Hawaii soldier here.

Jizzy McDizzy
10-18-13, 19:56
Does anyone know of a good location or contact info on a nuru massage thank you, new to Hawaii soldier here.Check out the YOKOHAMA thread on the Honolulu main page for the recent reports of a Pinay hottie named May who is doing Nuru massage.

Just a heads up that she gives a happy ending, but she is not an "All The Way May", she only offers H-J.

Another heads up, she's supposedly leaving soon so if you want some get some soon.

LongBoarder
10-18-13, 21:27
Tried Kookie Massage a few weeks ago, ad on back page. Mature lady, bolt on see's, no ass. Self showered,

Then went to the room. No lotion or oil, good pressure. Included alot of stretching. Started with the HJ.

After, lifted up her shirt to lick and suck the bolt on's. Not sure if FS was available. Won't repeat. $ L6, A6, S6.

Anybody get any FS from her?

SCJohn
10-18-13, 21:35
Could you provide us with the link or contact? Wasn't able to find it. Thanks.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4532-Escort-Classified-Ads-Posted-by-Escorts-No-Reviews-or-Commentary post 461, dated 10/15/13.

Woody56
10-18-13, 21:53
What service does she provide for 60 min at $ as quoted in her ad?

How old would you guess she is? For $6, did she go nude?

Thanks for sharing.She gave me an excellent deep massage that is also very sensual, sitting on me with just a g-string on for $. I would guess she is late twenties. Partial nude, wearing g-string. YMMV.

Dvd888
10-19-13, 02:33
Got a call from Penny this morning. She wanted me to come see her newest girl, just arrived yesterday. Turns out to be Lira who has been in Korea the last year or so.

Still looks the same, late 30's, 5'3", nice see's, slim but not skinny. More attractive than the last few that were there recently. Nice massage for about 20 minutes, deep dish which I found to be above average, then light touching to change the mood. BBBJ till I had to stop before I blew as she was better than average. BBFSCIP various std positions for a good half hr tillI finished. I guess haven't seen her in a while as was very satisfying this time.

She wiped me up then we relaxed for a while in. She had her back to me and it didn't take long for jr to wake up and slide in from the back. I keep forgetting that I like doing that way as its less strenuous at my advanced age, and managed second pop after maybe 15 minutes. Staggered to the shower to cleanup.

She is like an old friend so this was very satisfying and I definitely will repeat. L / A / S. 7/9/9 Std gratuity.

SquirtLuva69
10-20-13, 02:03
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-independant-massage-by-petite-asian-beauty-inoutcall-21/4433351

Confirmed that price is not inclusive of anything...nada...extra services...only massage. Ala cart on top of that...told her she is wishing in the wrong town..

Wn5912
10-20-13, 02:33
Tried Kookie Massage a few weeks ago, ad on back page. Mature lady, bolt on see's, no ass. Self showered,

Then went to the room. No lotion or oil, good pressure. Included alot of stretching. Started with the HJ.

After, lifted up her shirt to lick and suck the bolt on's. Not sure if FS was available. Won't repeat. $ L6, A6, S6.

Anybody get any FS from her?Oh yes FS is available. Thats all I use to get from her when she was at Pearl City Relaxation, condo when indy and once at present place off Vineyard. To me I enjoyed her service and milfish looks. She comes really hard which was a turn on during Daty.

Hawaiivb
10-20-13, 03:53
Was in the area and saw her for the first time. She was nice, but older than I expected. Decent strong shiatsu like massage with no hints of play for 30-40 minutes. Then she started rubbing junior and the boys, and game on. Allowed limited roaming over the clothes. Liked that she wasn't wearing panties but wouldn't allow any touching under the dress. She worked it for about 15 minutes before I blew. Sketchy area, but I would probably go back.You have any contact info? Mahalo.

Member #5092
10-20-13, 03:53
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-independant-massage-by-petite-asian-beauty-inoutcall-21/4433351

Confirmed that price is not inclusive of anything...nada...extra services...only massage. Ala cart on top of that...told her she is wishing in the wrong town..What is on the menu HJ FS?.She looks hot if i had the cash to burn i'd pay 250 for FS.

Ass Man808
10-20-13, 04:04
What is on the menu HJ FS?.She looks hot if i had the cash to burn i'd pay 250 for FS.She will give you a massage and at the end a HJ.

Hawaiivb
10-20-13, 04:49
Was in the area and saw her for the first time. She was nice, but older than I expected. Decent strong shiatsu like massage with no hints of play for 30-40 minutes. Then she started rubbing junior and the boys, and game on. Allowed limited roaming over the clothes. Liked that she wasn't wearing panties but wouldn't allow any touching under the dress. She worked it for about 15 minutes before I blew. Sketchy area, but I would probably go back.Do you have any contact info on Lisa.

Member #5092
10-20-13, 14:45
She will give you a massage and at the end a HJ.Thanks AM808 mind giving a L A S rating. Total damage 150 plus?

Cruise808
10-20-13, 15:10
Was in the area and saw her for the first time. She was nice, but older than I expected. Decent strong shiatsu like massage with no hints of play for 30-40 minutes. Then she started rubbing junior and the boys, and game on. Allowed limited roaming over the clothes. Liked that she wasn't wearing panties but wouldn't allow any touching under the dress. She worked it for about 15 minutes before I blew. Sketchy area, but I would probably go back.What does she look like?

Ass Man808
10-20-13, 15:18
Thanks AM808 mind giving a L A S rating. Total damage 150 plus?L / A / S 8/9/8 pics are real but they looked like they were professionally done. She's very friendly and she gave a good massage. Damage was 1.50.

Member #5092
10-21-13, 02:06
L / A / S 8/9/8 pics are real but they looked like they were professionally done. She's very friendly and she gave a good massage. Damage was 1.50.For 150 massage and HJ I might partake. Wiseoldmonger was quoted 150 massage only HJ extra I guess price varies with her. Hope I catch her on a slow day.

Joe Som
10-21-13, 05:22
She gave me an excellent deep massage that is also very sensual, sitting on me with just a g-string on for $. I would guess she is late twenties. Partial nude, wearing g-string. YMMV.Decent massage. Like ave CC. Won't repeat.

Joe Som
10-21-13, 05:39
Tried Cherry a while ago. CFS available but I did not partake.

Started with what most would call a "lame massage" but I enjoy a young girl's hands on me.

Her clothes did not stay on long and she wanted to be rimmed, and since she has a nice ass and it was so fresh, I complied.

She has soft smooth skin and is a petite horny little girl.

I have not seen what her partner looks like.Looks about 8. Partner soft in the middle, but nice breast. Massage was kinda irritating. Two girls pinching your body. The happy ending part was nice. Would repeat.

SquirtLuva69
10-21-13, 17:40
Some reports on her not good but puinsai was ok..

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-opening-royal-palace-to-enjoy-the-experience-23/4474194

This new location bothers me...is not that area the zone where there are harsher penalties enforced?

Bono888
10-21-13, 18:18
Anyone sample this? She looks hot

http://www.honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/body-to-body-nuru-erotic-exting-session-22/4042907

Lonely808
10-21-13, 18:42
BBFSCIP various std positions.Scanning posts when I did a double take at this. Part of my mind was saying "of course he got STD's from BBFS" then another part of my mind was saying "what are STD positions?" Finally, a smart part of my brain kicked in and said "he means standard.

Yes, I have a lot of voices in my head.

SquirtLuva69
10-21-13, 21:29

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-opening-royal-palace-to-enjoy-the-experience-23/4474194

This new location bothers me...is not that area the zone where there are harsher penalties enforced?So I walked over. Its 2nd floor of kukui plaza (hpu)...its right across the door from a Chinese church.. White sofa with girl in red dress from ad and another..red dress girl is about 35 ish 5'2" 115 beeess, looks about 6.5..other one cuter in my opinion..5'2" 105 lbs double a cups..not my cup of tea..plus really exposed going in and out...might walk over tomorrow and citchat.

Billy Bob 1
10-22-13, 02:17
Scanning posts when I did a double take at this. Part of my mind was saying "of course he got STD's from BBFS" then another part of my mind was saying "what are STD positions?" Finally, a smart part of my brain kicked in and said "he means standard.

Yes, I have a lot of voices in my head.Hahaha, I was had the same thought process the first time I read it. LOL.

H Mobius
10-22-13, 03:54
So I walked over. Its 2nd floor of kukui plaza (hpu)...its right across the door from a Chinese church.. White sofa with girl in red dress from ad and another..red dress girl is about 35 ish 5'2" 115 beeess, looks about 6.5..other one cuter in my opinion..5'2" 105 lbs double a cups..not my cup of tea..plus really exposed going in and out...might walk over tomorrow and citchat.The ad says "herein called the 'demised premises'"; is there a problem with that building?

Is there Guest Parking or did you have to park on the street?

I haven't gone yet because this is the same person who ran the ad for Pagoda and that soft fellow approached me (and another member, per his post) in the lobby and it left a bad vibe. I'm curious to check this place out though.

Joe Som
10-22-13, 05:17

http://www.honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/body-to-body-nuru-erotic-exting-session-22/4042907That's Sua.

Closetperv
10-22-13, 05:17

http://www.honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/body-to-body-nuru-erotic-exting-session-22/4042907Been looking at this one for a few weeks now myself. Might break down and toftt if my other choices (sandra, aya, nicole) are not available this weekend. Hopefully it is FS, but would be happy with a BBBJ as well. Never done the nuru thing before so will let you know if I go through.

Member #5092
10-22-13, 07:04
http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/utopia-massage/4451034 Saw this ad in the BP MT section so was expecting a rubntug. Turns out this place is FS but its only sally and mama for now, located second floor of pucks ally. My first visit so little hard to find,second floor just look for the door that says massage. As for sally cute Chinese girl next door look, been in hawaii about 3 months, late 20 early 30s, just over 5ft slim but not tight body. Started with a 20 min massage good effort but no formal traning walk on the back little sore but felt good. On the flip HJ to get JR ready then on goes the cover no BJ don't know if she dosent do it but on to DATY 5 min till she Od easlly. Mish then a couple side ways positions, she seems to get into it lots of energy on her part she says because im her first of the day she Od once more then my pop soon after. Finished with hot towel wipe down. Showers avalible but I declined. If you like those quite out of the way places and friendly Chinese girl I'd reccomend. L / A/S / 6. 5/8/7.Forgot to add. Standard damage 50 + 150.

Udakine
10-22-13, 07:26
Looks about 8. Partner soft in the middle, but nice breast. Massage was kinda irritating. Two girls pinching your body. The happy ending part was nice. Would repeat.Is this the BP ad that says 2 beijing girls by ala moana / walmart? FS available?

Mahaloz.

Hypo Luxa
10-22-13, 15:48
That's Sua.The ad is Sua, but not the pics.

Hypo Luxa
10-22-13, 15:54
Been looking at this one for a few weeks now myself. Might break down and toftt if my other choices (sandra, aya, nicole) are not available this weekend. Hopefully it is FS, but would be happy with a BBBJ as well. Never done the nuru thing before so will let you know if I go through.Just be aware that Sua's pics are notoriously faked.

Harrywang
10-22-13, 18:35
Saw Lexi earlier and the experience was very good. Average size haole with nice boobs. Massage was above average and you can tell her how deep you want it and she will adjust very nicely. Oil, lotion all available at your needs. $.60 with HE of BBBJ + HJ after a 40 min massage that covers everywhere. Dressed in nice lingerie and top comes off during HE.

Pretty much best of both worlds. Location is clean, homely, and pleasant. Def. Worth repeats.

H.W.

P.S. She has a tongue piercing and is a plus.

CatchSumWaves
10-22-13, 20:17
Visited Lexi yesterday, she has post under Escorts Classified Ads, and got a fabulous deep massage with a very HE. Not FS but wasn't expecting since she was clear about that from the beginning. She is a hottie and will definitely repeat. Total damages $.60.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/topless-blonde-sexy-lexi-outcall_-27/4189312

Is this the one?

Gargoyles1
10-22-13, 20:22
The ad says "herein called the 'demised premises'"; is there a problem with that building?

Is there Guest Parking or did you have to park on the street?

I haven't gone yet because this is the same person who ran the ad for Pagoda and that soft fellow approached me (and another member, per his post) in the lobby and it left a bad vibe. I'm curious to check this place out though.Not to bad. Very new and all. Hmmm even the girls so dam new in the business. Decline FS No BJ only HJ. Over al the girls loos pretty good as soon as you walk in they are just sitting in the front. They seem pretty nice and being with the girl and its her first time. I think the mama couch them through everything. Cause as she was doing the HJ she is trying to talk dirty and all. Hahahahahah You know its fake when they talk so fast and all.

Pineapple50
10-22-13, 20:34
I saw her a few months ago and she will upsell for the Nuru Massage. She says that the nuru soap is very expensive; I declined the nuru, but I stayed for her massage and FS.

JT.

Been looking at this one for a few weeks now myself. Might break down and toftt if my other choices (sandra, aya, nicole) are not available this weekend. Hopefully it is FS, but would be happy with a BBBJ as well. Never done the nuru thing before so will let you know if I go through.

Puinsai808
10-23-13, 03:03

This new location bothers me...is not that area the zone where there are harsher penalties enforced?The woman in the first photo is real and I did meet her at Pagoda. I didn't experience any "soft" guy (LOL) in the lobby and I would have left if some dude walked up to me.

In a way, she appeared inexperienced and like I was one of her first johns. It made the sex appear more genuine. In other ways, she appeared to be very experienced and had done it before coming to Hawaii. I'm up in the air about this one.

Pu.

Stangman808
10-23-13, 04:56
Not to bad. Very new and all. Hmmm even the girls so dam new in the business. Decline FS No BJ only HJ. Over al the girls loos pretty good as soon as you walk in they are just sitting in the front. They seem pretty nice and being with the girl and its her first time. I think the mama couch them through everything. Cause as she was doing the HJ she is trying to talk dirty and all. Hahahahahah You know its fake when they talk so fast and all.Could you provide more information about your visit to this place.

1) What was the damage? (HF & Tip Amount).

2) How was the massage?

3) Did the provider remove her clothes during the session?

4) Do they have a shower?

5) Is the provider you were with pictured in their Backpage Ad?

6) Any rules dictated by your provider? (i.e. No kissing, no touching certain parts of her body, etc.)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Blake123
10-23-13, 05:08
I just cleared my inbox. Please clear yours.

Joe Som
10-23-13, 05:16
Is this the BP ad that says 2 beijing girls by ala moana / walmart? FS available?

Mahaloz.That's the one.

Hotrod82
10-23-13, 15:08

Confirmed that price is not inclusive of anything...nada...extra services...only massage. Ala cart on top of that...told her she is wishing in the wrong town..Text her like she prefers and she said that she is available the next day between 8-5. She asked if I wanted extra's and I told her yes. She said that it would be 150 for 60 min and 180 for 90 min, then 45 for the release. I was like wow a little steep, but she said it would be worth it "she promises". I was thinking with my little head since her photos were pretty hot and said alright I will give it a try. She told me that she would text me the address in the morning.

I texted her 3 times asking for the address all morning, cause her incall location is in Kahala and that is kind of a far drive for me. She texted me back finally 5 minutes before my scheduled time and told me her address and asked were I was. I was like home...cause you never texted me all morning and I am not going to drive over their just for drive around and wait for you to tell me your address when I was texting you all morning to find out where.

Will not try to set something up again, plus the price is to steep for a HJ.

Safe Mongering.

SquirtLuva69
10-23-13, 16:00
[QUOTE=Hotrod82;1908641]Text her like she prefers and she said that she is available the next day between 8-5. She asked if I wanted extra's and I told her yes. She said that it would be 150 for 60 min and 180 for 90 min, then 45 for the release. I was like wow a little steep, but she said it would be worth it "she promises". I was thinking with my little head since her photos were pretty hot and said alright I will give it a try. She told me that she would text me the address in the morning.

lol she told me that most opt for the hj because they cant afford the fs..what in the world is she thinking? oh well i aint wasting my time with her..princess lol

S Hunter
10-23-13, 16:13
Text her like she prefers and she said that she is available the next day between 8-5. She asked if I wanted extra's and I told her yes. She said that it would be 150 for 60 min and 180 for 90 min, then 45 for the release. I was like wow a little steep, but she said it would be worth it "she promises". I was thinking with my little head since her photos were pretty hot and said alright I will give it a try. She told me that she would text me the address in the morning.

I texted her 3 times asking for the address all morning, cause her incall location is in Kahala and that is kind of a far drive for me. She texted me back finally 5 minutes before my scheduled time and told me her address and asked were I was. I was like home...cause you never texted me all morning and I am not going to drive over their just for drive around and wait for you to tell me your address when I was texting you all morning to find out where.

Safe Mongering.You can get two massages with HJ for that price.

Gargoyles1
10-23-13, 17:34
Could you provide more information about your visit to this place.

1) What was the damage? (HF & Tip Amount).

2) How was the massage?

3) Did the provider remove her clothes during the session?

4) Do they have a shower?

5) Is the provider you were with pictured in their Backpage Ad?

6) Any rules dictated by your provider? (i.e. No kissing, no touching certain parts of her body, etc.)

Thanks in advance for your answers.Yea damage usual 50 house and 150 tip.

Massage as usual LAME.

Yes they have a shower by your self.

Yes the girl was in the pic with long straight hair. Not bad looking the other girls are above average.

But the thing is I think they all started possible last week so they are very new.

No rules but then again its YMMV.

She never push e away for anything but then again I think I was twice her age. Hahahahahaaha.

Member #4409
10-23-13, 19:57
That's the one.See my report 6412 under Backpage Reviews. I haven't heard of FS and requested with no results. Fee was actually $5 and I honored as negotiated before the action. My own stupidity but I thought maybe the experience would be worth it. No way.

S Hunter
10-23-13, 21:00
Eh, for all the guys asking for her contact info, I found it by searching the forum. I am not sure it digit posting is allowed or not. Not wanting to be an ass, but would prefer not to have to answer a bunch of PMs for contact info individually. I will for other stuff. When I did my search, one of the good bruddahs here posted her craigslist ad. So here it is and if you PMed just for her contact info, consider this my reply.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4109508381.html

Oreo Dacat
10-24-13, 20:39
Anybody know if Liliha Kim got her rack fixed? A while back I saw her and she was having problems.

With her bolt on's. Good massage and HJ. Haven't been back so far.

JustForPretend
10-25-13, 14:04
Eh, for all the guys asking for her contact info, I found it by searching the forum. I am not sure it digit posting is allowed or not. Not wanting to be an ass, but would prefer not to have to answer a bunch of PMs for contact info individually. I will for other stuff. When I did my search, one of the good bruddahs here posted her craigslist ad. So here it is and if you PMed just for her contact info, consider this my reply.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4109508381.htmlDid the search. Can anyone give a description of her looks? All I saw was "older". Thanks.

Member #4409
10-25-13, 15:14
See my report 6412 under Backpage Reviews. I haven't heard of FS and requested with no results. Fee was actually $5 and I honored as negotiated before the action. My own stupidity but I thought maybe the experience would be worth it. No way.Fee shown was incorrect. Actually 2.5 and not worth it. Cherry's friend was really lame.

OG.

UkiSlamma
10-25-13, 22:42
Anybody know if Liliha Kim got her rack fixed? A while back I saw her and she was having problems.

With her bolt on's. Good massage and HJ. Haven't been back so far.Her rack still look the same. Her massage kinda weak on me cause she's a small lady but her HJ is good only because she would kiss me all over while she stroked and it makes it more sensual.

US.

Puinsai808
10-26-13, 03:34

This new location bothers me...is not that area the zone where there are harsher penalties enforced?Good point WOM.

I believe this is in the Weed-and-Seed zone. The providers should be more worried than a monger. Isn't this within the radius of a school zone too? ...or is that only for drug dealers.

Pu.

Puinsai808
10-26-13, 03:45
Fee shown was incorrect. Actually 2.5 and not worth it. Cherry's friend was really lame.

OG.Agreed. I think both are lame. I visited to check out her friend. She is lame. I thought if she was as hot as Cherry described, I would partake. No dice. I think Cherry is more attractive which isn't saying much. Cherry's service and attitude are lame. She was the first provider to actually hurt junior with her teeth during BBBJ. Now I normally enjoy a little teeth biting and teasing of junior's helmet but her teeth scraping my shaft was too much. YEEEEEEEOOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH! LOL. CFS wasn't worth it either.

Ron M
10-26-13, 03:55
Agreed. I think both are lame. I visited to check out her friend. She is lame. I thought if she was as hot as Cherry described, I would partake. No dice. I think Cherry is more attractive which isn't saying much. Cherry's service and attitude are lame. She was the first provider to actually hurt junior with her teeth during BBBJ. Now I normally enjoy a little teeth biting and teasing of junior's helmet but her teeth scraping my shaft was too much. YEEEEEEEOOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH! LOL. CFS wasn't worth it either.One of the many reasons why I don't see Asian Girls. They're terrible at BBBJs. I feel the Pain just reading your Review.

Oldee
10-26-13, 04:21
One of the many reasons why I don't see Asian Girls. They're terrible at BBBJs. I feel the Pain just reading your Review.Where are from bro? Got a lot of mongering experience? I don't know about you but I don't think giving good BBBJs has anything to do with ethnicity whatsoever. Just IMHO of course.

Dogdoy
10-26-13, 04:40
One of the many reasons why I don't see Asian Girls. They're terrible at BBBJs. I feel the Pain just reading your Review.This guy doesn't even live in Hawaii. What does he know?

S Hunter
10-26-13, 04:45
Did the search. Can anyone give a description of her looks? All I saw was "older". Thanks.She is in her late 40's to 50's I would guess. Very petite, but fit looking. Flat chest tight ass. Asian. I didn't think she looked hot, but did find her sexy.

Hypo Luxa
10-26-13, 18:37
One of the many reasons why I don't see Asian Girls. They're terrible at BBBJs. I feel the Pain just reading your Review.Sorry, you just shot your credibility with this post. Seriously dude...

MasterG069
10-26-13, 19:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FireEater82
10-26-13, 21:25
Does anyone has any info on this beauty? Saw her ad, but she looks to good to be true, any help?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-hottie-asian-sophia-23/4161708

Searchin9
10-26-13, 23:56
Does anyone has any info on this beauty? Saw her ad, but she looks to good to be true, any help?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-hottie-asian-sophia-23/4161708The phone number is for Five Star Spa...

HiBoi808
10-27-13, 00:39
I just had a session with Michelle, she is a sweet lady, had a good massage and a "plus". Would definite go back again. She said there are few other girls that working there also, but I alway come at 8:30 pm so seem like they all left already.

Aaron Colt
10-27-13, 01:32
One of the many reasons why I don't see Asian Girls. They're terrible at BBBJs. I feel the Pain just reading your Review.I guess the saying is true, once you go black ding ding you neva go back...lmao.

How is the warmth of an Asian girls mouth around your cock without a condom not enjoyable? Sorry, I'm all into pleasure and your claim just doesn't make any sense.

Oreo Dacat
10-27-13, 03:14
Her rack still look the same. Her massage kinda weak on me cause she's a small lady but her HJ is good only because she would kiss me all over while she stroked and it makes it more sensual.

US.So she never got her rack fixed?

Hinode
10-27-13, 03:32
Finally-- got the chance to sample her.

Vietnamese, short, petite, guessing 50+, her house, hard to understand, does not text message. Must call and make appt in advance.

1 hour and 40 minutes later, unreal massage-and she claims that was medium pressure? I must be a wimp. Because she laughed and said there's no way I would be able to handle her deep pressure. Asked me LEO questions, agreed to HJ / HE, pretty good. Showered after. Damage: $.

I haven't had a great overall massage like that since Matlock Jean. I may repeat. She is very sweet. Debatable if I will repeat.

Now I just got to try Son Kyong in Waikiki.

P.S. I wish some braddahs would have given out her addy, as her place was a little difficult to find. Yeah I had to google map it, but damn this young punk kid came flying out of one of the side streets, almost swiped me.

Mahalo for the 411 on her.

H.

Hinode
10-27-13, 04:30
Nina looks nice, very slim. Thai girl around 30. No play, pretty thorough massage but.

Seems like the type that will cruise through the massage with no effort if she can get away with it. That seems.

Correct. I grabbed her ass in the hallway and she slapped me then threatened to call the cops on me. LOL!

Hey-- braddahs-- I lost my report on CC! If anybody can help me find it, I'd appreciate it-- I had the listings of my previous recon outing last week. Ahh I hope I didn't NOT post it. I'm 99% sure I did, but now I can't locate it. Bah.

Anyways. I tried Massage Thailand again 3604, had "NITA", wow she is a looker. Thai, 20's, no hint of any play, but great massage nonetheless. Took advantage of my drunken stupor and between her and mama took me for $75. Its ok. She was worth it. And so was mama. I miss her face and the time she massaged me. Was really sensual and she really looked at me deep in my eyes. I'll never forget it.

Help me find my post! Argh.

H.

Blake123
10-27-13, 05:00
Hey-- braddahs-- I lost my report on CC! If anybody can help me find it, I'd appreciate it-- I had the listings of my previous recon outing last week. Ahh I hope I didn't NOT post it. I'm 99% sure I did, but now I can't locate it. Bah.

Help me find my post! Argh.
Are you talking about your CC Recon posting in the Legit Massage thread, #169, October 20th?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10473-Legit-massage&p=1905869#post1905869.

Hinode
10-27-13, 05:48
Are you talking about your CC Recon posting in the Legit Massage thread, #169, October 20th?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10473-Legit-massage&p=1905869#post1905869.Yes! Thank you Braddah Blake123, and for your awesome additional info! I will def recon there soon when funds permit!

H.

Hypo Luxa
10-27-13, 07:35
Finally-- got the chance to sample her.

Vietnamese, short, petite, guessing 50+, her house, hard to understand, does not text message. Must call and make appt in advance.

1 hour and 40 minutes later, unreal massage-and she claims that was medium pressure? I must be a wimp. Because she laughed and said there's no way I would be able to handle her deep pressure. Asked me LEO questions, agreed to HJ / HE, pretty good. Showered after. Damage: $.

I haven't had a great overall massage like that since Matlock Jean. I may repeat. She is very sweet. Debatable if I will repeat.

Now I just got to try Son Kyong in Waikiki.

P.S. I wish some braddahs would have given out her addy, as her place was a little difficult to find. Yeah I had to google map it, but damn this young punk kid came flying out of one of the side streets, almost swiped me.

Mahalo for the 411 on her.

H.It's really too bad she doesn't provide anymore like she did at Sophia Sauna and Young Street Massage. She was a firecracker. Great all-around BB service with CIMWS finish!

After one session, she asked if I could give her a ride to her place on Liliha. After I walked her inside, we made out like teenagers and I fucked the shit out of her again! Best part was no charge. She just wanted to fuck more! I do remember her place was hard to get to and I would have never made it there without her assistance.

I miss that thick little body of hers and that signature Vietnamese fuckbeast mentality!

Udakine
10-27-13, 16:30
It's really too bad she doesn't provide anymore like she did at Sophia Sauna and Young Street Massage. She was a firecracker. Great all-around BB service with CIMWS finish!

After one session, she asked if I could give her a ride to her place on Liliha. After I walked her inside, we made out like teenagers and I fucked the shit out of her again! Best part was no charge. She just wanted to fuck more! I do remember her place was hard to get to and I would have never made it there without her assistance.

I miss that thick little body of hers and that signature Vietnamese fuckbeast mentality!Isn't she old looking now?

Hinode
10-27-13, 20:12
Isn't she old looking now?Yes. And for the other braddah who asked about her bolt ons, she told me she just had surgery to remove them. Silicon was leaking everywhere. So she politely told me to not touch. But I could touch 'her baby' down there; white spandex with no panties. 50/50 if I will repeat. Technique was very thorough though, I'll give her that much, from such a small spinner / petite woman.

S Hunter
10-28-13, 02:17
Needed a massage pretty badly and as I was driving by the area, I thought I would chance them. Ended up seeing Lat. She looks like she could be Pranee's cuter younger sister. Solid Thai massage and stretching, but kept everything so covered and stayed pretty far from the fun zones.

As I was leaving, saw the older therapist, Kim. Anyone try her? I might go back. Her tits look bigger than Pranee's. And they move enough that the could be real. Not getting action and getting big eyefuls. Want to go back and play with fun bags!

Let me know about Kim fellas!!

Alohashorts
10-28-13, 05:21
So she never got her rack fixed?Not sure if it's fixed because she doesn't flash it anymore, or at least when I saw her two weeks ago. Tried to touch and she gives you the kung fu block and says she just had an operation. So she may have fixed the leak, but not replaced the fixture.

Ernestm
10-28-13, 13:27
Needed a massage pretty badly and as I was driving by the area, I thought I would chance them. Ended up seeing Lat. She looks like she could be Pranee's cuter younger sister. Solid Thai massage and stretching, but kept everything so covered and stayed pretty far from the fun zones.

As I was leaving, saw the older therapist, Kim. Anyone try her? I might go back. Her tits look bigger than Pranee's. And they move enough that the could be real. Not getting action and getting big eyefuls. Want to go back and play with fun bags!

Let me know about Kim fellas!!I have been there a bunch of times, first to recon, then just for the massage. Everyone I have had has done the legit massage including Kim.

S Hunter
10-28-13, 15:07
I have been there a bunch of times, first to recon, then just for the massage. Everyone I have had has done the legit massage including Kim.Thanks buddy.

Gargoyles1
10-29-13, 15:38
Wow looks pretty awesome anybody try never seen any post.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/janae-lee-20/4482628

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/native-california-girl-trained-cmt-30/4480112

Thanks in advance.

JustForPretend
10-29-13, 21:30
She is in her late 40's to 50's I would guess. Very petite, but fit looking. Flat chest tight ass. Asian. I didn't think she looked hot, but did find her sexy.Mahalo. If like to try but scared she might remind me of my mom or some shit. LOL. Wish there was a pic or something of her.

DjFresh1968
10-29-13, 22:12
OMG Ichiban has these amazing girls who does the b2 bst a must to do there is Kelly, Hana, Channel, & Sky all new all awsum full service check it out call 1-808-XXX-1312 all fun all new and fresh.

Member #5092
10-30-13, 00:21
OMG Ichiban has these amazing girls who does the b2 bst a must to do there is Kelly, Hana, Channel, & Sky all new all awsum full service check it out call 1-808-XXX-1312 all fun all new and fresh.Is this Thai sky / apple by any chance.

Blake123
10-30-13, 03:30
OMG Ichiban has these amazing girls who does the b2 bst a must to do there is Kelly, Hana, Channel, & Sky all new all awsum full service check it out call 1-808-XXX-1312 all fun all new and fresh.Strange that Ichiban has not posted an ad in BP.

Blake123
10-30-13, 03:37
Wow looks pretty awesome anybody try never seen any post.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/janae-lee-20/4482628

Try searching for her pics in Google Images, then decide if you still want to take a chance with this provider.

Capn Morgan
10-30-13, 04:10
Let me know about Kim fellas!!Kim does a great massage with a lot of stretching and climbing on you. Strictly legit but good eye candy all the same.

H Mobius
10-30-13, 07:24
Fee shown was incorrect. Actually 2.5 and not worth it. Cherry's friend was really lame.

OG.I had an encounter with the friend during a 4-hands upsell and I guess "lame" is the best word to describe her. It is like she doesn't want to deal with naked men, so IMHO she has no business trying to be Cherry's partner.

Cherry is very accommodating, takes good care of me and loves to play hard but even so, I need to be in the mood to go there. I liked it better when Cherry was alone.

It is like they are opposites; the friend (who is fully clothed) doesn't want to do anything and Cherry (who is practically naked) just wants to 'get it on' and do everything.

RadioHazard
10-30-13, 08:04
WTF, Let look at this positively. Ok so if Kelly is listed as a "new girl" than does that mean Hana. Is the one from Nirvana / Ichiban past. And Sky from Nirvana paste and Channel from Seven? If it is I am fucking moving into ichiban for a few days.

Now lest look at this the other way. Ichiban is getting desperate $10 off and trying to hype it up by using fake photos and names of legends past.

I have not bothered to recon recently cause the last several times I tried to recon I was not even let in even in some cases no one answered the door all times Kelly was no where in insight. Really pissed me off.

So now is a good time for you newbie dudes that lurk to do a recon and TOFTT. You never know you could be reward with some of the best in the biz.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-new-asiangirls-arrive-in-honolulu-10-off-house-fee-22/4334283

Strange that Ichiban has not posted an ad in BP.

Akule Boy
10-30-13, 10:05
Is this Thai sky / apple by any chance.No. It's the Sky from Kison. Kelly also confirmed that there were two other new girls.

Member #4409
10-30-13, 14:57
I had an encounter with the friend during a 4-hands upsell and I guess "lame" is the best word to describe her. It is like she doesn't want to deal with naked men, so IMHO she has no business trying to be Cherry's partner.

Cherry is very accommodating, takes good care of me and loves to play hard but even so, I need to be in the mood to go there. I liked it better when Cherry was alone.

It is like they are opposites; the friend (who is fully clothed) doesn't want to do anything and Cherry (who is practically naked) just wants to 'get it on' and do everything.I am curious. Saw Cherry twice alone and once with friend. She declined FS. Were you able to get FS? If so, I will try her alone again.

OG.

Member #5092
10-30-13, 16:58
No. It's the Sky from Kison. Kelly also confirmed that there were two other new girls.Thanks for the intel seems like a few girls have left kisson recently.

Was reading a report a while back about drama at kisson. Any one care to elaborate.

Kalani69
10-30-13, 17:42
No. It's the Sky from Kison. Kelly also confirmed that there were two other new girls.For real? Confirmed?

SquirtLuva69
10-30-13, 22:46
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4161607187.html

Was referred to Lilly, Chinese, speak good enough english for great conversation. Very pretty girl mid 30's, 5'5" 130# 36 b-25-36 nice milky skin, great massage, relaxing..like I said great conversation ... Would repeat..there was a younger girl there too cute.. Oldies but good buddies can pm me for more.

Chubs
10-31-13, 16:48
Don't be offended by the title. It was a one-liner an old production company I worked with used to use for some of our comedy bits when a guy would walk into a scene for something completely meant for a totally different scene. But it's quite descriptive for recent posts.

Ichiban is an MP. Using my droid to check out this board and the majority of posts are for AMPs.

I crack up, but still.

Brah 808
10-31-13, 18:23
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s-_e-_x-_y-_-_h-_a-_p-_a-_-_j-_a-_s-_m-_i-_n-_e-_-_-24/43175

Nice looking racks...Does she do a HE and allowing touching?

Fromda808
11-01-13, 17:26
Looking for a nice discreet massage with HE in the Leeward area. Aiea, Pearl City, Waipahu area. Any recommendations?

LongBoarder
11-01-13, 17:34
Anybody got a contact number for Son Kyong. Used to post in the be. P. But can't find her ad anymore.

Hunt638
11-01-13, 18:14
3 new China girls! Very hot,, good service,, this pace is nice inside, worth checking out for sure.

Fromda808
11-01-13, 19:03
Anybody got a contact number for Son Kyong. Used to post in the be. P. But can't find her ad anymore.http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4164100281.html Is this the one you're talking about?

SquirtLuva69
11-01-13, 23:14
Anybody got a contact number for Son Kyong. Used to post in the be. P. But can't find her ad anymore.Really need to look http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4164100281.html.

Blake123
11-02-13, 04:35
3 new China girls! Very hot,, good service,, this pace is nice inside, worth checking out for sure.Will you tell us which girl you were with and what was so good about the service? Please don't leave us wondering.

BPittsburg
11-02-13, 17:47
Looking for a nice discreet massage with HE in the Leeward area. Aiea, Pearl City, Waipahu area. Any recommendations?The only place I know of is Pearl City Relaxation. Last I was there over a year ago, it was all older K MILFS during the day.

Blake123
11-03-13, 05:35
Looking for a nice discreet massage with HE in the Leeward area. Aiea, Pearl City, Waipahu area. Any recommendations?About one and one-half years ago, I visited a local woman named Alicia. She gave me an awesome Swedish massage and a HJ. She was working in a room behind a beauty shop in Waipahu on Farrington. Not sure of she is still there. PM me for her number.

Gogreen
11-05-13, 15:28
Had a similar experience with Kat. Texted her yesterday about an appt. This morning. She confirmed she was available. I texted her last night to remind her to send me her address. Texted her again this morning several times asking for the address. But absolutely no responses since she confirmed our appt. Yesterday. Probably indicative of her service. Too bad, she looks good. Moving on.

Text her like she prefers and she said that she is available the next day between 8-5. She asked if I wanted extra's and I told her yes. She said that it would be 150 for 60 min and 180 for 90 min, then 45 for the release. I was like wow a little steep, but she said it would be worth it "she promises". I was thinking with my little head since her photos were pretty hot and said alright I will give it a try. She told me that she would text me the address in the morning.

Safe Mongering.

Lowlys One
11-05-13, 18:09
Had a similar experience with Kat. Texted her yesterday about an appt. This morning. She confirmed she was available. I texted her last night to remind her to send me her address. Texted her again this morning several times asking for the address. But absolutely no responses since she confirmed our appt. Yesterday. Probably indicative of her service. Too bad, she looks good. Moving on.Hmm, maybe you should keep making appointments, then wait until she calls, then tell her you in the area, and what's the adress, then no show or answer, so she know what you've gone through.

RogerDoger808
11-05-13, 20:00
Hmm, maybe you should keep making appointments, then wait until she calls, then tell her you in the area, and what's the adress, then no show or answer, so she know what you've gone through.So heard from Kat offer is $.50 for bikini massage from her and her gf at her incall in kahala. Release is .6 extra. No FS on menu. Let us know if anyone actually tries. She seems like a total local girl but not sure if worth it.

Chubs
11-05-13, 22:15
About one and one-half years ago, I visited a local woman named Alicia. She gave me an awesome Swedish massage and a HJ. She was working in a room behind a beauty shop in Waipahu on Farrington. Not sure of she is still there. PM me for her number.I'm a regular of Alicia. I thought she gives good massage. I'm quite active and take punishment, so her pressure and style works for me. HOWEVER, she is on maternity leave til next yr probably. Not too sure when she's going to be able to work on any clients, realistically speaking because of a new child and all the responsibilities that does come with having more than 1 child in the household.

Hope this update helps.

Ass Man808
11-06-13, 00:21
So heard from Kat offer is $.50 for bikini massage from her and her gf at her incall in kahala. Release is .6 extra. No FS on menu. Let us know if anyone actually tries. She seems like a total local girl but not sure if worth it.I tried her about a week ago and her massage is not bad. Yes she wears a skimpy bikini while she massages you. Your hands can roam a little. She gave me a HJ to finish our session. Cost was 1.70 not sure if I would repeat.

C Man
11-06-13, 04:04
When I called I was quoted the same prices of $.50 for the massage and .6 for the HJ. This also included a four handed session with her friend. She mentioned she would do topless but I asked how much for the bottom to come off also. The price would be $$.50 total. I asked for two pops but was told only one for the first visit and two pops for the 2nd visit. Thats how I keep them coming back she said. Needless to say I thought with the big head and declined. For $$ you can have some AMP poon tang with two pops!

C Man

Hihon
11-06-13, 13:38
When I called I was quoted the same prices of $.50 for the massage and .6 for the HJ. This also included a four handed session with her friend. She mentioned she would do topless but I asked how much for the bottom to come off also. The price would be $$.50 total. I asked for two pops but was told only one for the first visit and two pops for the 2nd visit. Thats how I keep them coming back she said. Needless to say I thought with the big head and declined. For $$ you can have some AMP poon tang with two pops!

C ManI can agree with that in why spend $$ for a HJ when you can have great GFE, FS and, in some places, a TS for $$. That's always been my rule.

Darksidez
11-06-13, 14:40
I can agree with that in why spend $$ for a HJ when you can have great GFE, FS and, in some places, a TS for $$. That's always been my rule.Yup... Great real massage + HJ finish I would go $ to $.2 tops.

For those times you just need a real deal massage, for me I don't particularly care too much how provider looks. Massage skill and attitude way more important.

Gargoyles1
11-06-13, 22:03

C ManShe does look pretty cute and her friend is pretty cute. Hmmm was there but for the hour and HE it wasn't really worth it at all. Hmmm Not very talkative and she said you can touch but she keeps so far away from you. Hmm the massage suck even if she is a therapist but she doesn't even rub your top half. Not even your arms. She and her friend spend half an hour just on your legs. And then when you turn around she spends another half hour just on your lower legs and THAT'S ALL not even the arms. She is not worth it plus its HOT over there.

SeaHawk808
11-07-13, 12:49
She does look pretty cute and her friend is pretty cute. Hmmm was there but for the hour and HE it wasn't really worth it at all. Hmmm Not very talkative and she said you can touch but she keeps so far away from you. Hmm the massage suck even if she is a therapist but she doesn't even rub your top half. Not even your arms. She and her friend spend half an hour just on your legs. And then when you turn around she spends another half hour just on your lower legs and THAT'S ALL not even the arms. She is not worth it plus its HOT over there.How was the HJ? When I get my massages I really only enjoy the leg massage anyway so this girl might be for me. But if she does the rush-rush jack hammer HJ, that just doesn't do it for me.

Woody56
11-07-13, 18:44
Lexi (she posts in USA SG Escort Classified Ads) round 2: excellent deep massage followed by B2 B massage (wasn't included in first visit) with her wearing g string and BBBJ total damages $.60 recommend and will repeat.

Bigahi007
11-07-13, 18:55
Called to make an appointment yesterday and it was all set. 20 minutes later I get a text saying she had to cancel the Appointment. I spoke to Jennifer. I texted back to inquire if there was another time available and asked if this was junko. She replied "how do you know I am Junko"? I told her a friend recommended me to her. She wanted to check with my friend. No text back no call nothing. I see the ad on BP again this morning so I text her this time and inquire about an appointment for today. No answer no nothing.

Just passing on the info to others on this site.!waste time and frustrating dealing with this type of establishment that is flaky even after advertising on BP.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1188-bishop-street-808-927-8586/2362087

Woody56
11-07-13, 20:14
For those PM for more details check Harrywang's post in this thread #7971. As far as looks go, that is subjective, check out her pics on her two posts in escort classified ads.

Relaxed Guy
11-07-13, 21:14
Despite her text to cancel the appointment, she _doesn't_ like to text, as the English (written more so than spoken) is difficult for her. The BP ad does say "no text message accepted." As one of her many happy customers, I recommend that you just call, and not text.

I see the ad on BP again this morning so I text her this time and inquire about an appointment for today. No answer no nothing.

Idusixtyning
11-08-13, 00:45
Called to make an appointment yesterday and it was all set. 20 minutes later I get a text saying she had to cancel the Appointment. I spoke to Jennifer. I texted back to inquire if there was another time available and asked if this was junko. She replied "how do you know I am Junko"? I told her a friend recommended me to her. She wanted to check with my friend. No text back no call nothing. I see the ad on BP again this morning so I text her this time and inquire about an appointment for today. No answer no nothing.

Just passing on the info to others on this site.!waste time and frustrating dealing with this type of establishment that is flaky even after advertising on BP.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1188-bishop-street-808-927-8586/2362087Sometimes she gets paranoid because of past LE experience. You should have only referred to her by Jennifer. Only her old customers know her by Junko and call an older cell number. She knew your number was a new one so was cautious. She probably gets enough repeat business so can afford to cancel on you. She's worth it if she feels comfortable with you.

Lonely808
11-08-13, 00:55

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1188-bishop-street-808-927-8586/2362087There has been a lot of reviews / stories of Junko's erratic behavior. IF you catch her at the right time AND you say the right things AND you are clean enough AND pay her the amount she thinks is appropriate AND don't play with her tits (she says they are sensitive AND you are not too big, you will enjoy yourself.

Lonely808
11-08-13, 00:59
Yup... Great real massage + HJ finish I would go $ to $.2 tops.

For those times you just need a real deal massage, for me I don't particularly care too much how provider looks. Massage skill and attitude way more important.Have the same rule. But to get over $, I need to have some mutual touching.

Lonely808
11-08-13, 01:32
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4164100281.html

Finally got around to trying Son Kyong the other week. Heard in the past good reviews and was curious about the whole prostate massage thing. Tried making the appointment several times but her hours are end around 7 pm And that is about the time I am getting off work. Arrived in her building (Discovery Bay / Ilikai area) and got the call up code and was met by her at her apartment door. She works out of a private studio. She is a fairly attractive with a nice body and plain face (maybe 40's). She was wearing a tanktop and loose fitting gym pants (definately not a ligerie / bikini wearor). Self showered and was told to lie face down. She took off the towel and for about 20 to 30 mintues she massage. She applied good pressure to my tight areas and did a decent massage. She then had me turn over and had me spread my legs. She then Sat. Between them (still fully clothed) and placed my legs over her legs so that we were crotch to crotch. She was very good and gentle and I enjoyed the whole experience. Never had a finger up there before, but would not turn it down if the opportunity arose again. After I was done, she cleaned me up with a hot towel. Damage was $.20.

Would I do it again, probably if the timing and funds were right. Again I usually go later to these places so her early closing hours killed me (she is really an afternoon delight kinda woman). Didn't give the impression that more was on the menu but would be curious if there was. Also I would like to have tried getting a look / feel at her nice D's.

Hope this helps anyone out there lookling for something away from the CC / wardplex usual fare.

Lonely808
11-08-13, 01:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Lonely808
11-08-13, 02:09
http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/utopia-massage/4451034 Saw this ad in the BP MT section so was expecting a rubntug. Turns out this place is FS but its only sally and mama for now, located second floor of pucks ally. My first visit so little hard to find,second floor just look for the door that says massage. As for sally cute Chinese girl next door look, been in hawaii about 3 months, late 20 early 30s, just over 5ft slim but not tight body. Started with a 20 min massage good effort but no formal traning walk on the back little sore but felt good. On the flip HJ to get JR ready then on goes the cover no BJ don't know if she dosent do it but on to DATY 5 min till she Od easlly. Mish then a couple side ways positions, she seems to get into it lots of energy on her part she says because im her first of the day she Od once more then my pop soon after. Finished with hot towel wipe down. Showers avalible but I declined. If you like those quite out of the way places and friendly Chinese girl I'd reccomend. L / A/S / 6. 5/8/7.Based on TwoPumps808 report, I tried this place out and got Sally. The "girl next door" description was right on. Cute girl who met me wearing a t-shirt and jeans and when I got out of the shower was just in her panties and shirt (very casual sexy). Attempted massage was ok / forgettable (but not irritating or painful). Did the light touch before the flip and was ready to rock and roll from there. Because sometimes I am a hair trigger, I didn't get to experience everything on her menu, but she will be a definite repeat when I save up my pennies again.

Again, thanks for sharing your report on this gem TwoPump808.

CM0069
11-08-13, 04:07
I am curious. Saw Cherry twice alone and once with friend. She declined FS. Were you able to get FS? If so, I will try her alone again.

OG.She is def a YMMV...IMHO she prolly picks those she wants to go further. Her standard fare is good enough for me. When it comes to four hands, rather that come from experienced mt's at least but rarely ever do that since rather stretch that dollah for another whole hour at another place.

NightWing24
11-08-13, 04:19
Sometimes she gets paranoid because of past LE experience. You should have only referred to her by Jennifer. Only her old customers know her by Junko and call an older cell number. She knew your number was a new one so was cautious. She probably gets enough repeat business so can afford to cancel on you. She's worth it if she feels comfortable with you.Got that right, I remember my first time seeing her, her name was "Jennifer" but she used to go by a different name. I inquisitively asked which name she preferred to go by, and she said: "Jennifer".

NightWing24
11-08-13, 04:24
There has been a lot of reviews / stories of Junko's erratic behavior. IF you catch her at the right time AND you say the right things AND you are clean enough AND pay her the amount she thinks is appropriate AND don't play with her tits (she says they are sensitive AND you are not too big, you will enjoy yourself.Hahaha, idk IMHO YMMV... But I get a drift she don't like her customers seeing other girls, especially now that there's an option close by. I've never seen this other side of "Jennifer" w / my 3-peater, but last time I partook, after the deed, we had some small talk that escalated to semi-serious talk, LOL... Cougars, man LOL.