PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

King Cobrack
02-23-12, 12:17
Compared to many other herbs that claimed to boost testosterone or sperm count, ZMA would be a cheaper form. But it needs the right ratio amount, and taken at night time before bed.

There's an ancient Chinese technique, which is free and has no side effect, is to massage your balls with your thumb, index & middle finger for 10 minutes every day.At that time, I was also practicing James McNeils techniques and he does have a technique were you massage your balls and stomach at the same time in opposite directions. At that time, he claimed to be the only man to be able to lift 460 pounds with just his testicles. The short clip shows him with about 460 pounds of olympic weights on a chain and strapped to his testicles with him swinging it.

If you plan on taking the ZMA, don't modify the dosage. It's supposedly the right "calculated dosage." The Florida gators were supposedly on that along with Gakic, among other things. Hehe.

King Cobrack

Born672
02-23-12, 12:20
Alright seriously, this girl would be rich if she were offering FS! If or wen she does, please someone let us kno. My goodness she's cute, & that rack is beautiful. All the pics recently posted of her are hot.

Just to be clear. No HJ or touching even right? She massagy & massagy only? Oh I feel pain in my back right now.You also got to see Vivian! She brought her in when I was done with my massage, and I think Vivian might be slightly prettier! But also legit!

HawaiiRook
02-23-12, 16:32
Howzit! I'm ready to get back in the game after a break. Anyone know where Cindy at Kings went? Called and mama said she wasn't in andidn't know when she was going to be back. Thanks!

Kalbi
02-23-12, 22:48
Got fooled by the third picture on her ad (BP).

Showed up and its the lady in the first two pictures on BP.

Was grilled for nearly 15 minutes after entering the door and sitting down on the chair right next to the door.

Was then instructed to take a shower.

Massage was pathetic. Her tits were at least to me, nice natural small ds that were really soft and allowed to touch / lick but no suck (said was sensitive).

More questioning while lame massage and when satisfied she asked "what do you want".

I want a plate of Maple Garden's Peking duck.

Anyway, not sure why I am even writing this but I am sure she is great once you become a regular with her.

She does moan pretty damn loud if thats a kicker for fellow brothers.

Everything covered

Left $$ and just left depressed and racing over to Mimi PT for some healing.

Kalbi

Kalbi
02-23-12, 23:21
Has any one given this a shot?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-service-at-excel-28/3200119

Must say those mammaries looks very appealing.

Kalbi

Kalbi
02-23-12, 23:41
For those that only mongers after seeing a picture,

This is a pretty close depiction of how she looks like (being conservative here.)

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3159075&image=3159072

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sisters-sherry-21yr-andtsingtsing23yr-four-hands-cutie-ever-23/3151897

Chevy427
02-24-12, 02:52

Was grilled for nearly 15 minutes after entering the door and sitting down on the chair right next to the door.

Massage was pathetic. Her tits were at least to me, nice natural small ds that were really soft and allowed to touch / lick but no suck (said was sensitive).

More questioning while lame massage and when satisfied she asked "what do you want".

Anyway, not sure why I am even writing this but I am sure she is great once you become a regular with her.

Everything covered

KalbiHanazono is sucky places, no privacy there. You can hear every thing next room, all you mongers shouldn't waste hard earned money there. Jennifer / Junko is one lose money provider. Boycott that lame place.

Ocolumbo
02-24-12, 04:19

This is a pretty close depiction of how she looks like (being conservative here.)

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3159075&image=3159072

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sisters-sherry-21yr-andtsingtsing23yr-four-hands-cutie-ever-23/3151897You are showing Backpage ads of the crew that ripped off a monger by Hyatt in Waikiki. This Sherry asked for FS money up front and refused to deliver.

T6650
02-24-12, 05:57
Howzit! I'm ready to get back in the game after a break. Anyone know where Cindy at Kings went? Called and mama said she wasn't in andidn't know when she was going to be back. Thanks!Not sure about the name. You might try Kison.

Sukebegai
02-24-12, 06:29
At that time, I was also practicing James McNeils techniques and he does have a technique were you massage your balls and stomach at the same time in opposite directions. At that time, he claimed to be the only man to be able to lift 460 pounds with just his testicles. The short clip shows him with about 460 pounds of olympic weights on a chain and strapped to his testicles with him swinging it. King CobrackThat hurts just reading it.

Enona1
02-24-12, 13:40

KalbiThe pictures are not of Mimi who runs the place. I know a new girl (woman?) came in a couple months ago from Korea. Must be her. Pictures look real, looks like the inside of one of the rooms. Mimi is licensed masseuse not sure about this one but those titties do look nice!

Kalbi
02-24-12, 14:20
The pictures are not of Mimi who runs the place. I know a new girl (woman?) came in a couple months ago from Korea. Must be her. Pictures look real, looks like the inside of one of the rooms. Mimi is licensed masseuse not sure about this one but those titties do look nice!Yeah those titties are what caught my attention when just browsing through the pages.

Any insight on what her name might be?

I initially thought it was just like Sakura Uni where you just have one provider working, but was corrected when I passed by the location and saw the massage sign.

If Jio or Apple 7 don't return within a week I might head down to TOFTT.

Got to love milfs for having a set of mammaries like those in the picture. I am sure its all of the same provider.

Kalbi

No Name
02-24-12, 20:54
Went there hoping for Connie. Only Michelle and Candy there now. Still got out the kinks in my body and had a HJ. Was hoping for a younger MT.

AlwaysFishing
02-24-12, 21:21

KalbiGuys went there a couple months ago. I think her name is Kim. Don't know if Korean or Japanese. But anyway massage was not so good alot of rubbing and rushed. On flip ask what I wanted I said I had $ said no FS but BJ. Declined and opted for HJ. Asked for money up front, so I gave her. 5. She seem kind of pissed I only had. 5, she wanted more, but no way was I going to give her more for a HJ. Then reluctantly took the money and left the room. Maybe went to talk to Mimi if she should take it. Then she came back in, I was already mad for the up front thing. So she then went to do her deed, as I was trying to roam around. She fought my hands off, saying "you not nice to me, I not nice to you. WTF what evers. After shooting. She cleaned me up offered me water or juice, which I declined. Got dressed and left. So TIFWIW.

Good Luck

Eric Shin
02-24-12, 21:21
Heard some very interesting things about Pinky from other mongers via PM. Will try to schedule an appt over the weekend to see if this is true. Apparently, she might be in need of cash, therefore more is on her menu. Hope to find out for myself.

Member #4752
02-24-12, 21:37
Always heard Pinky was legit and didn't offer extras. If she is offering extra's share! I'd like to tap into that cause her massage is weak so got to be worth my time for the fees!

Heard some very interesting things about Pinky from other mongers via PM. Will try to schedule an appt over the weekend to see if this is true. Apparently, she might be in need of cash, therefore more is on her menu. Hope to find out for myself.

Hph2857
02-25-12, 00:34

Everything covered

KalbiMy first time. No grilling, just standard LE questions. Not asked to shower. No complaints. Enjoyed & will Repeat. YMMV.

Hph2857
02-25-12, 00:39
Hanazono is sucky places, no privacy there. You can hear every thing next room, all you mongers shouldn't waste hard earned money there. Jennifer / Junko is one lose money provider. Boycott that lame place.We talking about the same place? Century Square is very quiet. Can't hear anything. Try it and report factually. Will definitely repeat.

Starfox64
02-25-12, 01:54
Went there hoping for Connie. Only Michelle and Candy there now. Still got out the kinks in my body and had a HJ. Was hoping for a younger MT.She wants out of the game. So unless she needs cash I doubt she will return. Also, I noticed she left after a bunch of reviews on this site about how she isn't what she used to be. I know she reads this so I'm sure that didn't help things.

Bigdaddybudda
02-25-12, 03:37
Appreciate all the good reports. Probably kept me from getting ripped off. But here are some updates:

JESSI (Mayflower) : OFF THE HOOK! Drop dead gorgeous, easy to talk too and fun to kick it with. Not sure about some of her Looks scores from others (I know to each his own) , but I think she is a 9. Decent massage, great CBJ, CG, Mish, K9, LFK virtually a GFE. Then mutual shower. Will definitely repeat. L / A/S: 9/10/9 $$

LILY (Ideal) : Had been there before with different provider, but got Lily this time. Rushed almost uncomfortable body rub. NOT massage. HJ. Won't repeat. L / A/S 7/6/6 $

KHEMNU: She had recently moved to a new place in Aiea. Pretty lady. Curvey without being chubby. Decent conversation. Decent massage, but no HE. Out of time (kinda like a wife experience). She said "next time." Won't be a next time for me. I went there for that THIS TIME! But it probably would be decent. L / A/S 7/7/5. 5 + tip.

Master Son Kyong (Aloha Spa?) Easy set up, but felt awkward walking out with the folks from the hair salon? Sitting outside across the street. Different massage technique, very effective. Until she got to my neck. Felt like she was trying to choke me. But different HE. Good, but different (elbow rub). Will repeat, if first choice not available. L / A/S 7/7/7 $

Annie (Used to be in Century Square. Moved down the street). Parking ain't free and lot was almost full. Attendant let me park in a reserved spot. Room is like a small conference room (from the outside) , but looks like an efficiency apt inside. Had seen her before, but service this time was a little substandard. OK massage, still has nice body. Think all is still availabe, but only wanted HJ. L / A/S 7/8/7 $

Of course these were all dreams of mine. More dreams in BP Review Section. Be safe.

Hawaiian Nono
02-25-12, 04:32
Heard some very interesting things about Pinky from other mongers via PM. Will try to schedule an appt over the weekend to see if this is true. Apparently, she might be in need of cash, therefore more is on her menu. Hope to find out for myself.Tried Pinky last month with zero luck. Very average massage. Would not repeat even if the menu changed.

Trickaty
02-25-12, 04:59
Heard some very interesting things about Pinky from other mongers via PM. Will try to schedule an appt over the weekend to see if this is true. Apparently, she might be in need of cash, therefore more is on her menu. Hope to find out for myself.This is the pinky you guys are talking about right?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2868920797.html

Ocolumbo
02-25-12, 06:29
Early afternoon weekend, popped double dosage of V that in hindsight was not too wise (have since stopped the dosage experiment) , went the 4th round with Junko. Jr. Is rock hard and standing straight up during shower. No point to do massage first. Junko is perplexed. Why is it so hard already? I do not mention double dosage and also empty reservoir. She gets down on the floor to give BBBJ. Typically slow and soft the way I like it. I am more than ready for the big plunge. She senses it and gets up from the floor. She sits on table and starts to remove clothing. No need. I know there is nothing underneath the skirt and keeping the skirt on is becoming a turn on. She hitches up her skirt and is ready for standing mish. I am looking at the hitched up skirt, and I am thinking, Oh, you dirty ****, and I am more excited now if that could be possible. Jr. Slips in the tight opening and pounds away. I know I am not going to come anytime soon so just enjoy it. I get on table to do k-9. We then move to mish. Usually I like to go real slow in the beginning of a position, but Junko is getting really wet and jr. Is harder than hard. I do not think I could come with this empty reservoir unless it is squat hump. But I will give it a try in mish. All of a sudden I start pounding fast and furious like I have never done before in the AMPs and Junko starts screaming. I feel that I am ready to blow but also know that there won't be much. Per earlier understanding, I pull out just in time, and lo and behold hardly anything comes out. Fuck the empty reservoir. After cleaning up she gives me lotion massage. She tries a hand job at the end but I know I would not come again. Fast and Furious in Honolulu."That's how we roll, we roll like this." Next time wait till reservoir is full to the brim.

Kalbi
02-25-12, 07:20
Guys went there a couple months ago. I think her name is Kim. Don't know if Korean or Japanese. But anyway massage was not so good alot of rubbing and rushed. On flip ask what I wanted I said I had $ said no FS but BJ. Declined and opted for HJ. Asked for money up front, so I gave her. 5. She seem kind of pissed I only had. 5, she wanted more, but no way was I going to give her more for a HJ. Then reluctantly took the money and left the room. Maybe went to talk to Mimi if she should take it. Then she came back in, I was already mad for the up front thing. So she then went to do her deed, as I was trying to roam around. She fought my hands off, saying "you not nice to me, I not nice to you. WTF what evers. After shooting. She cleaned me up offered me water or juice, which I declined. Got dressed and left. So TIFWIW.

Good LuckValuable info. Thanks again

Wydnlo808
02-25-12, 09:00
Looking to see if anyone was with or knows what happened to the hawaiian provider that was up at the AMP on atkinson above the gold shop and the western union. Thanks oh and to throw in a report, went to Aloha TLC Massage. Had a an older Korean come in and give me a decent shower then back to the room for a halfat$$ massage followed by a horrible CBJ and Mish. Felt very rushed. Will NOT repeat.

Wydnlo808
02-25-12, 09:09
The Hawaiian provider that I was wondering about was working back in about 2008-2009

Braddahman
02-25-12, 12:48
Early afternoon weekend, popped double dosage of V that in hindsight was not too wise (have since stopped the dosage experiment) , went the 4th round with Junko. Jr. Is rock hard and standing straight up during shower. No point to do massage first. Junko is perplexed. Why is it so hard already? I do not mention double dosage and also empty reservoir. She gets down on the floor to give BBBJ. Typically slow and soft the way I like it. I am more than ready for the big plunge. She senses it and gets up from the floor. She sits on table and starts to remove clothing. No need. I know there is nothing underneath the skirt and keeping the skirt on is becoming a turn on. She hitches up her skirt and is ready for standing mish. I am looking at the hitched up skirt, and I am thinking, Oh, you dirty ****, and I am more excited now if that could be possible. Jr. Slips in the tight opening and pounds away. I know I am not going to come anytime soon so just enjoy it. I get on table to do k-9. We then move to mish. Usually I like to go real slow in the beginning of a position, but Junko is getting really wet and jr. Is harder than hard. I do not think I could come with this empty reservoir unless it is squat hump. But I will give it a try in mish. All of a sudden I start pounding fast and furious like I have never done before in the AMPs and Junko starts screaming. I feel that I am ready to blow but also know that there won't be much. Per earlier understanding, I pull out just in time, and lo and behold hardly anything comes out. Fuck the empty reservoir. After cleaning up she gives me lotion massage. She tries a hand job at the end but I know I would not come again. Fast and Furious in Honolulu."That's how we roll, we roll like this." Next time wait till reservoir is full to the brim.Where is junko at? Got any contact info?

Magnod
02-25-12, 14:53
For those who have seen her recently, is she still near the top of the MT category?

Right now it seems like Nala is the top MT around. Others that get positive reviews are the Rejuve girls, Jean, and Lily (if you can deal with the constant phone interruptions). I may be missing a few others.

I'm wondering where SK fits in this area. A few years ago, she used to be ranked pretty high as an MT, with only her moodiness as a negative. Any changes?

Eric Shin
02-25-12, 16:12
She's past her prime, but still is good and still knows how to finish.

For those who have seen her recently, is she still near the top of the MT category?

Right now it seems like Nala is the top MT around. Others that get positive reviews are the Rejuve girls, Jean, and Lily (if you can deal with the constant phone interruptions). I may be missing a few others.

I'm wondering where SK fits in this area. A few years ago, she used to be ranked pretty high as an MT, with only her moodiness as a negative. Any changes?

Stangman808
02-25-12, 18:12
Where is junko at? Got any contact info?Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1188-bishop-street-808-927-8586/2362087

On The Prowl
02-25-12, 18:23
Appreciate all the good reports. Probably kept me from getting ripped off. But here are some updates:

JESSI (Mayflower) : OFF THE HOOK! Drop dead gorgeous, easy to talk too and fun to kick it with. Not sure about some of her Looks scores from others (I know to each his own) , but I think she is a 9. Decent massage, great CBJ, CG, Mish, K9, LFK virtually a GFE. Then mutual shower. Will definitely repeat. L / A/S: 9/10/9 $$Jessi is defiantly a hottie! But a new girl just arrived a Japanese pop star look a like, her face is at least a 9, body 5'.95lbs. 22 yrs old, nice perky 34Bs, sweet as can be attitude new to the business, massage was ok, CBJ not bad, stand up mish took a pounding but she loves doggie she says it makes her cum. No rush, lot of broken English sweet talk an lfk, damn I couldn't stop sucking her tits so nice, good thing is she likes it, she does aim to please even though she's a little new. Over all L / 8. 5 S / 8 A / 9

Kurocha
02-25-12, 19:19
For those of you who were fans of JoJo who worked at Springtime before, she is now working at a new place called Rose Garden Massage in CC#908.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rose-garden-massage-come-pick-your-rose-today/3221368

I ran into her while going to Mayflower. She's not too sure how long she will be working here, before going back to SF.

Kurocha
02-25-12, 19:40
Got the call again from YoYo letting me know that she had a recent arrival from Japan, asked me to try her out. I asked her if she was a local Japanese girl like Emily or an authentic Japanese girl, YoYo said she just arrived from Japan. Went over to see her and after a few minutes of getting to know her can verify that she is Japanese. To be more specific, she was born in China, mom is Chinese and father is Japaenese. Family moved to Osaka when she was 10 years old, so her whole attitude and demeanor is full on Japanese. Very cute face, definitely pulls Japanese, nice body, about 5'2, nice shape, B cups, natural and closely trimmed pussy. Did a nice slow massage, her english is good for conversation, did I say pretty face. I would guess she mat be in her late twenties, mature attitude, service oriented, no rush. Aftert the flip did at nice long CBJ, paying special attention to every anatomical part of Jr and the boys. She then got up to do CG and performed every move slowly. She commented to me that she did not care for Japanese men in Japan when having sex, they are in and out, no emotion ans play with women's pussy to much with toys or their fingers, so women don't enjoy sex as much as with American men. She said that Japanese men don't have enough power in their legs, so they tire out too fast in MISH. Anyway, did mainly CG and MISH, DFK, lots of screeching, the ways Japanese women do it in those porn flix. But not as loud and as irritating. Could tell that she was really getting into it, not because I am any good, but my style (America) was, ore enjoyable than she is used to. Really had a good time and will repeat. Got to admit she was the first real Japanese provider that I ever had. L / A/S. 9/8/8

Ocolumbo
02-25-12, 21:36
Got the call again from YoYo letting me know that she had a recent arrival from Japan, asked me to try her out. I asked her if she was a local Japanese girl like Emily or an authentic Japanese girl, YoYo said she just arrived from Japan. Went over to see her and after a few minutes of getting to know her can verify that she is Japanese. To be more specific, she was born in China, mom is Chinese and father is Japaenese. Family moved to Osaka when she was 10 years old, so her whole attitude and demeanor is full on Japanese. Very cute face, definitely pulls Japanese, nice body, about 5'2, nice shape, B cups, natural and closely trimmed pussy. Did a nice slow massage, her english is good for conversation, did I say pretty face. I would guess she mat be in her late twenties, mature attitude, service oriented, no rush. Aftert the flip did at nice long CBJ, paying special attention to every anatomical part of Jr and the boys. She then got up to do CG and performed every move slowly. She commented to me that she did not care for Japanese men in Japan when having sex, they are in and out, no emotion ans play with women's pussy to much with toys or their fingers, so women don't enjoy sex as much as with American men. She said that Japanese men don't have enough power in their legs, so they tire out too fast in MISH. Anyway, did mainly CG and MISH, DFK, lots of screeching, the ways Japanese women do it in those porn flix. But not as loud and as irritating. Could tell that she was really getting into it, not because I am any good, but my style (America) was, ore enjoyable than she is used to. Really had a good time and will repeat. Got to admit she was the first real Japanese provider that I ever had. L / A/S. 9/8/8What is the layout like? How many rooms? What kinds of separation? Have only been to 612 at CC. Absolutely no privacy there.

Magnod
02-25-12, 23:11
She's past her prime, but still is good and still knows how to finish.Age doesn't have as much to do with an MT as her skills. So I'm assuming from your recommendation that she still massages well.

Braddahman
02-26-12, 01:23
Went to check out Jessica at MF. Yoyo was her happy self. Saw Bing Bing leaving with her suitcase when I got there. Guess she is going to be gone for a little while. Back to Jesse. Very cute petite pinay. 4'11, under 100lbs, natural Bs, shaven kitty and nice little booty. Took quick shower. In walks Jesse with tight little booty shorts and a top. Face down on broken massage table. Jesse said the part of the massage table that you put your face, the hole, was broken and gone. Just laid my head on pillow with towel. Light massage with a lot of chit chat, which was actually pretty nice. Was nice being able to talk to someone where english wasn't a second language. Back to the action. After backside massage, she went to wipe her hands and I flipped over. Fun began. Light tease, CBJ, CG. Almost pop but able to recover. Moved to standing mish with her on table while I took care of business. Finally took her DS till popped. She cleaned me up. I took a solo shower but she talked story with me while I was showering. We switched places, she showered while I wiped down. Talked the whole time. Great conversation. Damage was. 5/1. 4 L-9, A-9, S-9. Would repeat. Great girl great time. Heard new girls coming in soon. Another local girl. Gia was gone and of course Bing Bing just left. Yumi was there as well. I'll be back. Got to group Yoyo's cute little butt. LOL. Monger on boyz!

Braddahman

Braddahman
02-26-12, 01:28
What is the layout like? How many rooms? What kinds of separation? Have only been to 612 at CC. Absolutely no privacy there.Very nice set up. I've only been in two different rooms but I think there is a 3rd room. Front room: no shower (had to go one in main hallway) , full size closet mirror, and little chair. Back room to the right: private shower, full seize closet mirror, and couch (more like a love seat). Both rooms are very private. By far the nicest I've been in thus far. But then again I haven't been to many. LOL.

Braddahman

Kurocha
02-26-12, 01:47
I am not sure if Yumi and Naomi are one and the same people. The Backpages website says Naomi, but she told me her name was Yumi. Couple of other things, when I got there today around noon, YoYo told me that both Jessie and Emily had left and asked to come back in a few months. I know that YoYo has been under a lot of stress recently as there has been "issues" between the girls. I asked her about Miki, but she is still in China trying to get back, but needs to clear up some personal stuff. I encouraged Yumi to bring in her friend, also from Japan, from NYC who is currently studying massage. Everything depends if Yumi likes working there. She is going to give Mayflower two to three weeks. I sure hope that things get cleared up, if not cleaned up between the workers.

Braddahman
02-26-12, 02:03
I am not sure if Yumi and Naomi are one and the same people. The Backpages website says Naomi, but she told me her name was Yumi. Couple of other things, when I got there today around noon, YoYo told me that both Jessie and Emily had left and asked to come back in a few months. I know that YoYo has been under a lot of stress recently as there has been "issues" between the girls. I asked her about Miki, but she is still in China trying to get back, but needs to clear up some personal stuff. I encouraged Yumi to bring in her friend, also from Japan, from NYC who is currently studying massage. Everything depends if Yumi likes working there. She is going to give Mayflower two to three weeks. I sure hope that things get cleared up, if not cleaned up between the workers.When I called Yoyo today to set up an appt. She said only Yumi and Jessie were available. I went today as well and Jesse told me only her and Yumi were there. Jesse going to be gone early March for vacation. She also said Gia was in mainland working on her yogurt business.

Uki Eater
02-26-12, 02:46

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sisters-sherry-21yr-andtsingtsing23yr-four-hands-cutie-ever-23/3151897If Gia looks like her, I'm definitely going to try Gia!

Trickaty
02-26-12, 04:24
Anyone know of?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2870672787.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2870842057.html

Braddahman
02-26-12, 04:33
Anyone know of?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2870842057.htmlHoping "Amazing massage by Pin" is extra extra. Anyone know?

Isle Of Man
02-26-12, 05:11
Anyone know of?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2870672787.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2870842057.htmlBoth are legit.

Kalbi
02-26-12, 05:40
If Gia looks like her, I'm definitely going to try Gia!Gia has a larger tattoo in the same place as the girl in the pictures haha.

And also a bit shorter and a slightly smaller pooch on stomach.

Aside from that, its pretty much dead on.

Kalbi

Jet Black
02-26-12, 05:54
Guys went there a couple months ago. I think her name is Kim. Don't know if Korean or Japanese. But anyway massage was not so good alot of rubbing and rushed. On flip ask what I wanted I said I had $ said no FS but BJ. Declined and opted for HJ. Asked for money up front, so I gave her. 5. She seem kind of pissed I only had. 5, she wanted more, but no way was I going to give her more for a HJ. Then reluctantly took the money and left the room. Maybe went to talk to Mimi if she should take it. Then she came back in, I was already mad for the up front thing. So she then went to do her deed, as I was trying to roam around. She fought my hands off, saying "you not nice to me, I not nice to you. WTF what evers. After shooting. She cleaned me up offered me water or juice, which I declined. Got dressed and left. So TIFWIW.

Good LuckMake sure your facts are true. These providers are real people with real life situations. Please remember that they are trying, like everyone else, their best to earn a living. Do not disrespect them with your insensitive comments. If you're unsatisfied with their service, say so and never bother to go there again. Do not waste their time with your money. You might as well stay home and play with jr. Enjoy yourself. You might as well look but don't touch those mammies.

Bukake King
02-26-12, 06:41
Hanazono is sucky places, no privacy there. You can hear every thing next room, all you mongers shouldn't waste hard earned money there. Jennifer / Junko is one lose money provider. Boycott that lame place.Not sure what happened with you fellow Mongers, but I've been a frequent visitor of Junko for a long time. Even before her University Sakura days, and she always gives great service. She's cute with a smoking body. Really takes care of herself and her customers. Awesome BJ with one of the tightest pussies out there. Never rush and never discusses prices.

No reason to boycott here. If you had a bad experience, than just don't go back, but I think a majority of mongers always have a good time.

Buka

Chevy427
02-26-12, 07:01
Yo,

I would agree she is she and not a she hehe. The nikki actually came in after the May gave me a deep massage.

Thought I was going to get a HE from the nikki, because that's usually what the closer comes in for.

But no-just blue balls.

I did let my hands roam over her clothes, and because she had a low cut top, I helped myself to her tits. A bit.

Firm, but nice size.

Would like to pork that one in the arse, or drop a load for her to swallow.

But I'm going back unless more of you sr. Members report she's a playa.

JbHaha. Nikki is now working for LucyatCC 2403, another lose money place with zero privacy. That place only have curtains as "doors". Nikki is still the same old lame style with out offering HE. I totally boycott her, CC 2403 & Thai hawaiian. Save my money & go elsewhere.

Ocolumbo
02-26-12, 07:50
Not sure what happened with you fellow Mongers, but I've been a frequent visitor of Junko for a long time. Even before her University Sakura days, and she always gives great service. She's cute with a smoking body. Really takes care of herself and her customers. Awesome BJ with one of the tightest pussies out there. Never rush and never discusses prices.

No reason to boycott here. If you had a bad experience, than just don't go back, but I think a majority of mongers always have a good time.

BukaDon't pick on Chevy. He is still looking for his first good session. Every place is lose money to him. Blue balled all the time. Don't understand why he just does not go to a relaxation place.

On The Prowl
02-26-12, 14:42
I am not sure if Yumi and Naomi are one and the same people. The Backpages website says Naomi, but she told me her name was Yumi. Couple of other things, when I got there today around noon, YoYo told me that both Jessie and Emily had left and asked to come back in a few months. I know that YoYo has been under a lot of stress recently as there has been "issues" between the girls. I asked her about Miki, but she is still in China trying to get back, but needs to clear up some personal stuff. I encouraged Yumi to bring in her friend, also from Japan, from NYC who is currently studying massage. Everything depends if Yumi likes working there. She is going to give Mayflower two to three weeks. I sure hope that things get cleared up, if not cleaned up between the workers.It is the same girl, I think was some confusion with the girls name, I was told naomi and the BP ad does reflect that and our descriptions are very similar, emily is not there and jessi is still working til first week in March then vacation time, gia I believe will be back 2/26 yoyo mentioned, Ocolumbo the layout is three separate private type rooms, one room has shower like a master bed room the other two share a shower in the front hallway area, it's as private as a AMP or better the rooms are spacious, I did address the massage table issue with yoyo that some are complains about table to small and not very sturdy, she is having new tables built that are wider and heavy duty, maybe be ready in a week or two.

Ck813
02-26-12, 14:54
Jet Black you need to let us write the truth and preach elsewhere.

Putting it simple!

CK813

Make sure your facts are true. These providers are real people with real life situations. Please remember that they are trying, like everyone else, their best to earn a living. Do not disrespect them with your insensitive comments. If you're unsatisfied with their service, say so and never bother to go there again. Do not waste their time with your money. You might as well stay home and play with jr. Enjoy yourself. You might as well look but don't touch those mammies.

Chevy427
02-26-12, 16:05
Don't pick on Chevy. He is still looking for his first good session. Every place is lose money to him. Blue balled all the time. Don't understand why he just does not go to a relaxation place.LOL. Thanks bruddah Ocolumbo.

Uki Eater
02-26-12, 16:42

KalbiI was only being facetious on seeing Gia if she looked like that. Kalbi, you saying her body looks like that to? Oh man, I wouldn't even consider doing her FS if her body is like that. I guess I'll have to see her for myself and find out.

Pron0
02-26-12, 18:32
Wanted to check out the local chick at Mayflower. Emily is Lia from Rosemarri. I used to see her when she was posting on Craigslist. Her makeup and hair is different, but she's still really nice. Took us a while to remember each other. When we first saw each other we both said the other looked familiar. She said she's still working at Rosemarri / Tokyo Spa and wasn't sure where she was going to stay. She likes the hours at Mayflower better. So if she's not at MF, you can check her out at Rosemarri. Anyways, she give an ok massage, nothing special, but she tries. Uses lots of lotion. Good CBJ, pretty tight, CG, finished in Miss. LFK.

Splooge McDuck
02-26-12, 19:52
I was only being facetious on seeing Gia if she looked like that. Kalbi, you saying her body looks like that to? Oh man, I wouldn't even consider doing her FS if her body is like that. I guess I'll have to see her for myself and find out.
Gia has a larger tattoo in the same place as the girl in the pictures haha.

And also a bit shorter and a slightly smaller pooch on stomach.

KalbiKalbi is usually pretty good at a comprison pic. But in this case this is just crazy talk man LOL.

The only thing in common Gia has with the lady in the pic is a tat under her belly button. Gia does not have a belly fold or crease in her tummy. If she has a slight pooch, it is the kind where she would look a little bloated maybe, but no jelly rolls haha. (at least Kalbi said smaller pooch) And Gia's skin is tight, not wrinkly, loose & saggy like the pic. Hour glass figure & boobs much bigger. That pic is in no way a resemblance of Gia LOL.

I may be biased cus I think she is crazy hot but her body is way better than the pic.

Splooge McDuck
02-26-12, 20:10
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32025

OK I'm actually lookin for a pic of Lia from Rosemarie right now but this pic is a better resemblance of Gia's body. As far as boob shape & size I think it is nearly identical. Gia has 2 of the roundest most cemetrically shaped firm funbags. Wen I have seen her, the tummy is as flat as this but not as skinny going around. Add maybe about half an inch of meat to her tummy. Ass is real tiny & tight too. But seriously, in this case I think the boobs are dead on at least.

Splooge McDuck
02-26-12, 20:35
Wanted to check out the local chick at Mayflower. Emily is Lia from Rosemarri. I used to see her when she was posting on Craigslist. Her makeup and hair is different, but she's still really nice. Took us a while to remember each other. When we first saw each other we both said the other looked familiar. She said she's still working at Rosemarri / Tokyo Spa and wasn't sure where she was going to stay. She likes the hours at Mayflower better. So if she's not at MF, you can check her out at Rosemarri. Anyways, she give an ok massage, nothing special, but she tries. Uses lots of lotion. Good CBJ, pretty tight, CG, finished in Miss. LFK.Ok so this is Lia formerly of Rosemarie right? Same Emily?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=124398

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54848

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54847

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54849&d=1206285455

Man, if thats the same one, I have met her before & she is crazy sexy. Especially her face. She look like a dirty little sloot. She told me she is part Filipino too. Idk if was true or not but.

Braddahman
02-27-12, 03:52
Just saw this on BP on the massage section:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/model-massage-hawaii-andgt-real-model-giving-great-massages/3223274

Anyone ever partake?

SN8K01
02-27-12, 03:56
Just saw this on BP on the massage section:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/model-massage-hawaii-andgt-real-model-giving-great-massages/3223274

Anyone ever partake?Saw the ad as well, and followed the link. They don't show any pics of their so called models. Only have a link to a gmail email to send your contact info and desired time. Only discusses a basic massage or a lingerie massage. Seems like it may be a waste of time and money

On The Prowl
02-27-12, 13:47
Kalbi is usually pretty good at a comprison pic. But in this case this is just crazy talk man LOL.

The only thing in common Gia has with the lady in the pic is a tat under her belly button. Gia does not have a belly fold or crease in her tummy. If she has a slight pooch, it is the kind where she would look a little bloated maybe, but no jelly rolls haha. (at least Kalbi said smaller pooch) And Gia's skin is tight, not wrinkly, loose & saggy like the pic. Hour glass figure & boobs much bigger. That pic is in no way a resemblance of Gia LOL.

I may be biased cus I think she is crazy hot but her body is way better than the pic.That pic is a mush better rendition splooge.

On The Prowl
02-27-12, 13:48
Ok so this is Lia formerly of Rosemarie right? Same Emily?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=124398

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54848

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54847

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54849&d=1206285455

Man, if thats the same one, I have met her before & she is crazy sexy. Especially her face. She look like a dirty little sloot. She told me she is part Filipino too. Idk if was true or not but.Yes thats her, I also found this pic!

Pineapple50
02-27-12, 14:38
Splooge,

Spot-on with the photo likeness of Tia! I hope she came-back yesterday. Need to make that appointment.

JT.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32025

OK I'm actually lookin for a pic of Lia from Rosemarie right now but this pic is a better resemblance of Gia's body. As far as boob shape & size I think it is nearly identical. Gia has 2 of the roundest most cemetrically shaped firm funbags. Wen I have seen her, the tummy is as flat as this but not as skinny going around. Add maybe about half an inch of meat to her tummy. Ass is real tiny & tight too. But seriously, in this case I think the boobs are dead on at least.

Splooge McDuck
02-27-12, 15:00
Splooge,

Spot-on with the photo likeness of Tia! I hope she came-back yesterday. Need to make that appointment.

JT.
That pic is a mush better rendition splooge.Ya damn skippy! That is totally her big tits & tiny ass right there LOL.

Oh yea, she's baaa-aaack! Hope she bought some new outfits WHOOHOO!

Splooge McDuck
02-27-12, 15:04
Yes thats her, I also found this pic!OMG those photos don't do her justice too. They are like 1 to 3 yrs old. She has just gotten better w / age. Of course still looks in her 20s.

Captain Nemo
02-27-12, 15:47
Howzit! I'm ready to get back in the game after a break. Anyone know where Cindy at Kings went? Called and mama said she wasn't in andidn't know when she was going to be back. Thanks!Cindy went back to LA for awhile to take care of some family business. In theory, she'll be back.

C. N.

Licentious
02-27-12, 15:49
Not sure what happened with you fellow Mongers, but I've been a frequent visitor of Junko for a long time. Even before her University Sakura days, and she always gives great service. She's cute with a smoking body. Really takes care of herself and her customers. Awesome BJ with one of the tightest pussies out there. Never rush and never discusses prices.

BukaWent there 3 times myself, I think she has problems. One day good personality day she thinks you have been there long time, after service she thinks you are a LE.

Isn't that strange? After FS she thinks I am a LE?

On The Prowl
02-27-12, 19:29
Yes thats her, I also found this pic!Sorry pic didn't attach, she doe's work there but makes her own schedule so always better to call first.

Ocolumbo
02-27-12, 20:02
Went there 3 times myself, I think she has problems. One day good personality day she thinks you have been there long time, after service she thinks you are a LE.

Isn't that strange? After FS she thinks I am a LE?Keep fooling her, officer. Ltd Happy Charlie Columbo has been with her four times and she has no idea Happy is undercover LE. Hehe. Neither does any of the other girls. Happy on deep cover assignment to protect and serve the public.

Makana9
02-27-12, 20:45
Sorry pic didn't attach, she doe's work there but makes her own schedule so always better to call first.She is a sweety, saw her a bunch a times at first when she was DT, then RM, and also INDIE. Even on Maui when she was visiting ohana, and I on business, went to dinners and cruising local style. Can't beat Maui or upcountry unless we in Waimea, BI.

YMMV, but always a sweetheart to me

HawaiiRook
02-27-12, 21:38
Thanks Captain. I appreciate the info. Again the benefit of this board.

Cindy went back to LA for awhile to take care of some family business. In theory, she'll be back.

C. N.

Splooge McDuck
02-27-12, 21:38
Sorry pic didn't attach, she doe's work there but makes her own schedule so always better to call first.Oh my muthfuckin goodness. Boing. Yea she looks more like that now. WHOO! My dick is hurtin like blue balls right now man.

LIAAAAA, I'm'a see ya,

& I just might pick you over Gia,

Unless you're tellin me, you're Emily,

I hope that you remember me,

U said that you would get with me,

And can we also have Jessi PLEASE!

Crouchingtiger
02-28-12, 02:32
Sorry pic didn't attach, she doe's work there but makes her own schedule so always better to call first.So where is this Lia / Emily where working now? Is everything covered or does she at least give BBBJ? DFK? Does she have any don'ts?

Blake123
02-28-12, 03:32
Went there 3 times myself, I think she has problems. One day good personality day she thinks you have been there long time, after service she thinks you are a LE.

Isn't that strange? After FS she thinks I am a LE?Over the past couple years, numerous mongers have said she does have her mood swings.

Uki Eater
02-28-12, 03:37
Alright, finally got to see how Gia looks like. Petite small bone body frame. Her build kinda reminds me of Hana at Nirvana build but, Hanas more firm built. But, overall body pretty decent. Its not saggy and she has the build of a young female. Not the bigger upper body with flabby arms and skinny legs type that you'd see on an older woman. Face wise is typical of a Chinese chick. She does have the FOB look. She's a nice girl and likes to talk. But yah, the Yogurt thing came up. My gosh. Hehe. Naw but she's sweet.

Luvnsex2
02-28-12, 04:32
Alright, finally got to see how Gia looks like. Petite small bone body frame. Her build kinda reminds me of Hana at Nirvana build but, Hanas more firm built. But, overall body pretty decent. Its not saggy and she has the build of a young female. Not the bigger upper body with flabby arms and skinny legs type that you'd see on an older woman. Face wise is typical of a Chinese chick. She does have the FOB look. She's a nice girl and likes to talk. But yah, the Yogurt thing came up. My gosh. Hehe. Naw but she's sweet.But your box is full.

Comp Dude 35
02-28-12, 04:33
All covered as far as I know; had her at RM and got along like 2 locals do. Lot of yakking and lots of fun. Real nice girl and very friendly.

CD35.

So where is this Lia / Emily where working now? Is everything covered or does she at least give BBBJ? DFK? Does she have any don'ts?

Bukake King
02-28-12, 06:10

Isn't that strange? After FS she thinks I am a LE?I've seen reports similar, but from the first time I've been with her, never had that problem. Always nice, with excellent service, no rush. Loves to DATY, and she gives an awesome BJ. Definitely top 3 in BJ. Maybe a lot of you Mongers do look like LE.

Buka

Brjetblack
02-28-12, 06:18
Saw Son Kyong today for the 1st time. She is a cool korean MILF. Asked me how I feel about prostate massage and I said I'm down for new things. Anyway she gave me a good deep tissue body massage and finished the session off with a prostate massage and HJ simultaneously. Her technique is quite good and made the HE intense. She said she'll be at Aloha Spa for about 3 more weeks before she move out on her own. Would repeat. $.

Splooge McDuck
02-28-12, 06:32
She is a sweety, saw her a bunch a times at first when she was DT,Its a small world, smaller island. I have met this sloot everywhere. I remember meeting her at DT wen she was a SW too & she had a tongue ring back then. Does Lia still have a tongue ring right now?

Braddahman
02-28-12, 13:27
Saw Son Kyong today for the 1st time. She is a cool korean MILF. Asked me how I feel about prostate massage and I said I'm down for new things. Anyway she gave me a good deep tissue body massage and finished the session off with a prostate massage and HJ simultaneously. Her technique is quite good and made the HE intense. She said she'll be at Aloha Spa for about 3 more weeks before she move out on her own. Would repeat. $.What does Son Kyong look like? Can I get a description fellas?

Genji 808
02-28-12, 15:27
Got to try out the Tia at MF a while back. I caught a glimpse of her when I saw the Jessi. When I saw her for the first time. I immediately thought. Damn! I am definitely coming back. From a distance she looks like a young hottie. Up close she is still hot but not a youngin'. As far the various descriptions of her body type. I wouldn't say she has a really tight bod. Slightly leaner than the Christy. Absolutely nice rack and long nips. Nice clean shaven snatch too. Service was pretty good. She is nice but reserved. DATY, BBBJ and CFS. She does get wet but at times seem like she is holding back probably because she is still new to all of this. She can be GFE and possibly ATF if you repeat with her regularly IMO. I may or may not repeat, still undecided on this one bros but guaranteed you will have a good time.

As for the Junko. I've known her for a long time. If you only seen her around 5 times or so, she is great. Once you really get to know her and repeat with her 10+ times. That's when her bi-polar side comes out LOL.

Ilvasians
02-29-12, 00:37
I saw Tida in CC the other day. She is gorgeous! Anyone know if there is play to be had? She seemed pretty legit (unfortunately) but gave a decent massage. Great tits!

Member #4671
02-29-12, 01:59
Just called MF, Jessie, Tia, and Emily still there (Emily works only nights). Torn between one of those 3, Tasha from Orchid (or whatever its called this week) , Alice or Vivian from Pink, Angie / Nana from VIP, or hitting up Amy at Ginza. Any suggestions? Or even another option out there? Works been slow so my monger bucks don't get me as much play as they used to.

Blake123
02-29-12, 03:08
I saw Tida in CC the other day. She is gorgeous! Anyone know if there is play to be had? She seemed pretty legit (unfortunately) but gave a decent massage. Great tits!She doesn't play.

Blake123
02-29-12, 03:16
What does Son Kyong look like? Can I get a description fellas?She is a good-looking MILF. I'd say she looks about mid 40s. She's not fat nor is she skinny. I'd say about 5' 8". Pretty nice rack.

RadioHazard
02-29-12, 03:57
Anyone confirm she is at Tokyo Spa at night? She looks great. I tried to see her at MF but one of you brother must have had her busy on Yoyo was BSing me about her being Busy. Anyway I would rather have her on the bed vs those tables at Mayflower plus I still want to see that other young hapa local looking girl at Tokyo Spa. Lexy.

Oh my muthfuckin goodness. Boing. Yea she looks more like that now. WHOO! My dick is hurtin like blue balls right now man.

LIAAAAA, I'm'a see ya,

& I just might pick you over Gia,

Unless you're tellin me, you're Emily,

I hope that you remember me,

U said that you would get with me,

And can we also have Jessi PLEASE!

Member #4752
02-29-12, 06:11
Last night went to mf and saw the new Japanese girl. She was cute but had a pouch around her waist. Yoyo said Gia was back and next week she has some young college girl starting. So I showered while talking to yoyo then she leads me to the room with a shower where I wait for service. Massage was ok, CBJ, then cg, mish till pop. She then gave me a half ass shower where she just washed the boys and washed herself off. She had some nice tits with eraser nipples, no ass, and bulge around her waist. She had a good attitude and was nice to talk with. Usual damage $$ total, got my dollar for parking and small bottle of water to go. Sorry forgot her name as if that is important.

RadioHazard
02-29-12, 15:01
Anyone Confirm that Emily is at MF or Tokyo Spa? I know there were some post about her and other girls leaving. I thinking she may not actually be there and Yoyo just doing the bait and switch with the japanese girl.

Pipe for the sure thing I would say Anglie / Nana is a good one. Don't think there is one negative comment about her. She a cutie and will please. She not the tight hard body type but very curvy and sexy.

Just called MF, Jessie, Tia, and Emily still there (Emily works only nights). Torn between one of those 3, Tasha from Orchid (or whatever its called this week) , Alice or Vivian from Pink, Angie / Nana from VIP, or hitting up Amy at Ginza. Any suggestions? Or even another option out there? Works been slow so my monger bucks don't get me as much play as they used to.

Kalbi
02-29-12, 16:08
She is a good-looking MILF. I'd say she looks about mid 40s. She's not fat nor is she skinny. I'd say about 5' 8". Pretty nice rack.Is it possible for you to share how to get in contact with SK?

Looking for a real good massage with a soothing finish.

Much appreciated.

Kalbi

Kurocha
02-29-12, 16:51
Anyone Confirm that Emily is at MF or Tokyo Spa? I know there were some post about her and other girls leaving. I thinking she may not actually be there and Yoyo just doing the bait and switch with the japanese girl.

Pipe for the sure thing I would say Anglie / Nana is a good one. Don't think there is one negative comment about her. She a cutie and will please. She not the tight hard body type but very curvy and sexy.I called YoYo after reading these posts about Emily and seeing the updated Backpages ad, and YoYo told me that Emily was back at Mayflower fulltime. She did say that Emily is in and out and not in there 24/7 like the rest of the girls, so it is best to call in advance.

Member #4671
02-29-12, 17:53
Anyone got a 4hand massage with both girls doing HE recently? I really want to try but its a lot to drop without garans play and now days just getting HE is hard enough.

Does anyone know where Alison from 3604 in CC went?

Dech Awer
03-01-12, 00:48
Is it possible for you to share how to get in contact with SK?

Looking for a real good massage with a soothing finish.

Much appreciated.

KalbiShe posts under Master Son Kyong. CL or BP. I forget which one. Easy to find.

SN8K01
03-01-12, 00:53
She posts under Master Son Kyong. CL or BP. I forget which one. Easy to find.There's on on CL.

Forearm Dance on Full Body Massage.

From Light to Deep Tissue Work.

Mon. Sun 10AM. 9PM; Sat closed.

781-5206

Kalbi
03-01-12, 01:26
There's on on CL.

Forearm Dance on Full Body Massage.

From Light to Deep Tissue Work.

Mon. Sun 10AM. 9PM; Sat closed.

781-5206Dech and Sn8,

Thank you for the update on the request.

Much appreciated. SK has just been bumped down after I read Splooge's thread on Bobbi Ichiban.

Guy always messes up my plans with his crazy well written posts.

Kalbi

Bumbai
03-01-12, 03:38
Last night went to mf and saw the new Japanese girl. She was cute but had a pouch around her waist. Yoyo said Gia was back and next week she has some young college girl starting. So I showered while talking to yoyo then she leads me to the room with a shower where I wait for service. Massage was ok, CBJ, then cg, mish till pop. She then gave me a half ass shower where she just washed the boys and washed herself off. She had some nice tits with eraser nipples, no ass, and bulge around her waist. She had a good attitude and was nice to talk with. Usual damage $$ total, got my dollar for parking and small bottle of water to go. Sorry forgot her name as if that is important.Her name is Sumi. She's another Korean being advertised as Japanese.

Anonymous808
03-01-12, 20:36
Her name is Sumi. She's another Korean being advertised as Japanese.Her name is Yumi / Naomi. She is Chinese japanese. Born in China raised in Japan. Spoke japanese the entire time. Said she can speak some Chinese and some english. I also saw / talked to Emily there last weekend. Jessi was there, but didn't get to meet her as she was with someone.

I Soose
03-01-12, 21:28
J / J is my ATF. It's good to see that others like her a lot. She has WK's and the good things said about her I agree with. My first post after lurking and I want to see how this looks before continuing.

Ocolumbo
03-01-12, 21:56
Her name is Yumi / Naomi. She is Chinese japanese. Born in China raised in Japan. Spoke japanese the entire time. Said she can speak some Chinese and some english. I also saw / talked to Emily there last weekend. Jessi was there, but didn't get to meet her as she was with someone.According to Backpage ad.

Mayatin 625
03-02-12, 02:11
Got a text from her that she on day duty. What that means I don't really know. She said best to call MF before going down. Safe mongering.

LexLuther
03-02-12, 05:40
I travel a lot and one of the places that I visit is Honolulu. So even when I am not coming there, I keep my eye on these and other Honolulu threads. Although so far, only the massage parlors have paid dividents for me. But I would just like to say that Honolulu is blessed with great avenues of exploration when it comes to scratching ones itch.

Thanks for the great help guys. It is always much appreciated.

LexLuther

Ocolumbo
03-02-12, 06:00
I travel a lot and one of the places that I visit is Honolulu. So even when I am not coming there, I keep my eye on these and other Honolulu threads. Although so far, only the massage parlors have paid dividents for me. But I would just like to say that Honolulu is blessed with great avenues of exploration when it comes to scratching ones itch.

Thanks for the great help guys. It is always much appreciated.

LexLutherWell, Lex, please tell me how Honolulu fares with other cities in the country? Can full service be had at "relaxation" places as easily in other big cities on the mainland as we can do in Honolulu, where both providers and customers expect full service as a matter of course? Or are these places pretty much non-existent in other cities due to local political pressures and what they have are the hit and miss, fly by night,"massage parlors" that are what I read on the forums of other cities that are really pathetic by comparisons. Just places where the standard menu is a BJ or HJ on a massage table, and FS is the rarity and negotiation is required everywhere?

Fleshlight
03-02-12, 07:30
Went to check out Junko at Century Square. Wow! She looks hot! Even better than her pic in her ad. Haven't seen her since University days. Place is very nice and clean. She always keeps her place clean. Her place is nice and quiet too, probably cause she's up so high. Body was rock solid as ever. Skipped the massage and went into action. Love to DATY her especially now that she's almost fully shaved. Than switched into some BJ. Damn! Her BJ is oh so good. Went into covered mish. I can't believe how freakin tight she is. I'm not big, but she is crazy tight. Finished up and she cleaned me up. Standard fees. Never rushed and was super nice. Can't wait to go back.

Flesh

Pineapple Kid
03-02-12, 20:30
So, there have been some members who have PM'd me for info on Yummy that advertises on Craigslist. After providing them info, I have NOT seen any of them report back here. What up with that?

She's a GREAT massage therapist, and a really, really nice girl! CLEAN incall location, and always GREAT service! She may not be a head turner, looks wise, but, she's always treated me GREAT! If you do see her, please treat her well, and remember to report back here!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2871442506.html

Have a safe weekend! P. K.

Member #4671
03-03-12, 00:28
Finally had me a great session! Went to MF the other day, asked for Jessie. Hot latina looks, petite body, small be's, shaved, great ass, slight pooch but thats typical for a Cali girl. Sweet attitude and willing to please, took a pounding and then some. Hard for me to find one that can take what I can dish but this girl had me breathing hard! Not a screamer but I think its because of the close quarters there. She is leaving Tuesday and won't be back til May. Get it while you can!

L9 / A10 / S9 (because she couldn't let loose and scream during the session).

Standard $$.

Confirming Emily was there, daytimes are normally slow so thats your best bet if you don't want to settle for another or wait in line.

Good hunting brothers!

BeachBrada
03-03-12, 03:51
Went to check out Junko at Century Square. Wow! She looks hot! Even better than her pic in her ad. Haven't seen her since University days. Place is very nice and clean. She always keeps her place clean. Her place is nice and quiet too, probably cause she's up so high. Body was rock solid as ever. Skipped the massage and went into action. Love to DATY her especially now that she's almost fully shaved. Than switched into some BJ. Damn! Her BJ is oh so good. Went into covered mish. I can't believe how freakin tight she is. I'm not big, but she is crazy tight. Finished up and she cleaned me up. Standard fees. Never rushed and was super nice. Can't wait to go back.

FleshDid you get BBBJ? Did you try for BBFS?

V Rider
03-03-12, 05:27
Had some Jessica the other day, too. Good description, Pipe. I would add she is not a fragile girl. Petite but healthy. Ass is tight. It doesn't give way when she wears those womens' volleyball player-type shorts. Also a spinner at 5'2" or 5'3". Just a bit saggy for A/B's but I like them natural.

Got CBJ with DT, feels good to have your head moving down a tight throat, too. LOL. Girl can take it like the best. The eye contact is what got me, her eyes never leaving mine in any position. The dirty talk urging me to bang her harder so that she wants to scream while staring me down in doggie made for a cosmic blowout. One of the most enjoyable "do your best to fuc the sht out me and I'll help you" attitudes I've had in awhile. Worth the kala. L / A/S 7/9/9. 5

.60HF $.40 provider.

Be safe,

V Rider

russguy
03-03-12, 19:24
I finally got through on the appointment form and will see Nala next week. Can someone confirm for me that the fee for 1 hour is $.20?

NelsonYuen
03-04-12, 00:46
For those of you who were fans of JoJo who worked at Springtime before, she is now working at a new place called Rose Garden Massage in CC#908.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rose-garden-massage-come-pick-your-rose-today/3221368

I ran into her while going to Mayflower. She's not too sure how long she will be working here, before going back to SF.Thank you my brother for the info. I have been waiting for her to come back for a long time.

I went there today, and there was the lovely JoJo. Great attitude as before, and even better service.

She told me she will stay until 3/14.

Ernestm
03-04-12, 02:06
I finally got through on the appointment form and will see Nala next week. Can someone confirm for me that the fee for 1 hour is $.20?Yes, her fee is $60 and I give her $60 tip for a job well done.

Ck813
03-04-12, 23:23
I saw Nala about 5 plus years ago. I swear she charged 125. 00 total for massage and HJ.

I do not like the walking on the back so I never went back. Never got to feel her up either.

Does anyone know if she uses her hands elbows etc?

CK

Yes, her fee is $60 and I give her $60 tip for a job well done.

Blake123
03-05-12, 04:09
I saw Nala about 5 plus years ago. I swear she charged 125. 00 total for massage and HJ.

I do not like the walking on the back so I never went back. Never got to feel her up either.

CKShe used her hands and feet on me. I didn't really care for the foot thing either.

Finger Licking
03-05-12, 07:01
Did you get BBBJ? Did you try for BBFS?Bro, she does BBFS & BBBJ; however, she does not let you CIP or CIM.

You got to pull out and cum on a paper towel. I'd still hit it though!

Her massage is still really good, but she can be moody.

Genji 808
03-05-12, 13:51
Got to sample Emily a while back. The pics that have been posted are definitely her but taken a few years ago. She is still a hottie with shorter jet black hair. She has gained some so bros looking for a hard bod maybe disappointed. She has small kine pooch and her A / B naturals sag / droop a bit. As others have reported, she's a pretty cool local girl. Service for me was average. No extras, all covered. Would have had more fun in a regular bed instead of MT table. Probably would not repeat.

RadioHazard
03-05-12, 15:00
Bummers. She looked hot in those photos. Thanks for TOFTT.

I only went to MF once with Gia but yeah those MT suck big time. I am sure I would have had a better time with her on a bed.

I local Hard body with good service is surely hard to find. Anyone know if Honey & Daisy of Seven is still around? I got a small glimpse of them a while back but at the time Chanel had me distracted. I not sure if it was ever confirmed if either was local or filipina?

Anyone have Honey or Daisy. Some 411 would be great.

Got to sample Emily a while back. The pics that have been posted are definitely her but taken a few years ago. She is still a hottie with shorter jet black hair. She has gained some so bros looking for a hard bod maybe disappointed. She has small kine pooch and her A / B naturals sag / droop a bit. As others have reported, she's a pretty cool local girl. Service for me was average. No extras, all covered. Would have had more fun in a regular bed instead of MT table. Probably would not repeat.

Justin H
03-05-12, 19:13
Has anyone ever got play at this place that is behind Wailana Coffee shop called massage way?

Saw some pretty nice therapist there

Had a lady named Sun but no play

Mayatin 625
03-05-12, 19:46
Had a session with Jesse (MF). She was awesome. Started out with her wearing a kinda baggy shorts and t-shirt. Gave a light massage then asked if I wanted the world tour. Of course I said. She put on the condom and I asked for 69. She was sweet and smelled good too. She could take it deep too. I asked for more CBJ but in another position. She said ok. So I had her lay on her stomach with her head over the edge of the table. I moved my cock in front of her face and she went for it. I just let her do the work for a moment then I slowly fucked her mouth trying to go deep each time. Had to pull out couple times to stop from popping. Then had her turn on her back and fuck the mouth in that position. I could feel every inch of her mouth and throat. I just kept going slowly and deeper. What a sight and feeling. Also played with her pussy in this position and got her all wet. I asked she ready to fuck and she said up to you. I kept fucking that throat. On to the pussy. Did her in cg, rcg, doggie, mish, and popped in doggie. Great time. Showered and staggered out of there. Will definitely repeat and then some.

Sports Night
03-05-12, 20:02
Has anyone ever got play at this place that is behind Wailana Coffee shop called massage way?

Saw some pretty nice therapist there

Had a lady named Sun but no playDo a little more web research. They have a webpage that pretty clearly states their intent. I know two therapists who worked.

CC and left for this place because too many CC customers are seeking extras.

Ernestm
03-05-12, 22:09

CKAs far as feeling tits and ass, she has always been cool about it. Just did it in a gentle manner and she does not seem to mind. She does use her forearms and hands in the massage. I kind of dig the foot ahshiiatsu, but I like it hard.

Bono888
03-05-12, 23:00
Is it me or does junko never answers her phone. Been trying to get through to her for a while but no luck.

Somehaole
03-05-12, 23:35
I've seen several providers in the past few weeks. I'll report all at once.

Candy at rejuve. L / S/A. 5/7/7 Not really my cup of tea. Older provider, not terribly attractive to me. Relatively good massage, but again, not exactly what I like. Plenty of people have reviewed her. Some like her, some not so much. HJ finish that was just OK. Nothing memorable. Won't repeat.

Kay at Thai Hawaiian. Rankings don't mean much to me because there's no play. She does give a good massage, which is why I went. I asked for strong, which was a mistake. She is VERY strong and I walked out pretty sore. Next time will ask for medium. She is quite friendly and does try hard to give a good massage. Would recommend for legit massage, but make sure to give her feedback about pressure.

Miya. Advertised on BP. I think she went back to California already. L / S/A. 7/8/10. Honestly, one of the sweetest women I've ever met. Chinese, about 5'1" or so. A little chunky, no ass, smallish tits, but SO NICE. I'm serious about that. Really, really nice. Smiled the whole time. No discussion of money. Pretty good massage, not great, but pretty good. After massage, started this very slow and sensual kissing down by spine. It felt so wonderful. Then, she started the rimming. It was fantastic. She really went to town and really got in to it. You guy might think this is amusing, but she got so into it, that I started to worry she was a tranny. Seriously. I actually stopped her so I could roll over and check between her legs. Whew. All woman there. Very wet, nice and tight. FIV was fine. She seemed to enjoy it. Went to get a condom for CBJ and I stopped her. Said I didn't have enough with me for FS. She said, that's ok. Don't worry about it. Just enjoy. And I did. Very good, very nice, very relaxing. Would definitely repeat, but she's gone back to Cali. Here's the thing though, no kissing at all. Which, was kind of OK since she just stuck her tongue half way up my colon, but I don't get providers that will give a rim but then no kissing. I just wonder if she avoided it because of the rim and she didn't want to gross me out? Anyway, great session. I normally don't go for FS (which is why I didn't have the funds with me) , but she was quite convincing.

Some chick at Bishop Executive Center. Here's my rant. I was so pissed that I didn't bother to remember her name. Now, I know a lot of you folks are going to disagree with me, but just bear with me for a minute. I like trying new providers (look at my previous reports) and that is fun to me. But I rarely do FS. I prefer massage + he. The problem is, there's no good way to figure out from ads what is available and what the provider expects. Even FS places will list all these massage types on their ads. Come on, those providers don't know the difference between lomi lomi and acupuncture and couldn't do either if their life depended on it. Some of the ads are fairly obvious. If there's a half-naked chick in the ad, then odds are it is FS. But then you have other places trying to entice people by making it looks like more is available (I'm looking at you TH) while the FS places are trying to entice people by making it look like they do real massage. So, what's an uninformed guy supposed to do?

The problem comes in when you go to a place where they are expecting FS, but you only want a HJ. The provider gets frustrated, cuts the massage short, gives a lame HE, and then asks for too much money. I can understand things from the provider's standpoint, but come on. We work hard for our money. What are we supposed to do, walk in and say,"He, I'm not LE, but I'm wondering if you will let me bang you or just give me an HE? Because I only brought enough for HE but want the full hour massage." That's obviously not going to work.

Honestly, cutting the massage short is my biggest pet peeve. I'm paying the money, they should provide the service. If they don't want to only do massage, then make it clear from the beginning or drop the BS fake massage ads. It's really, really frustrating to me.

I'm honest to a fault with providers. If they start giving FS and I don't have the funds, I stop them and tell them. I always tell the provider what I have to make sure it is enough. I don't want to cheat anyone. When Angie was at GB, she started with a BJ and I stopped her, said I only had $. She thanked me a LOT, said a lot of guys won't say anything and then give her too little money. She gave me a great HE and treated me very well each time I went there.

The woman I mentioned above, same thing. Told her how much I had and she said it was OK, don't worry. I have actually had that happen with several providers where they provided me with discounted services because I was honest up front. These providers appreciate the honesty. I'm not trying to rip anyone off.

So, this chick at bishop. Nice body, Chinese, no ass at all. Pleasant enough personality. Gave a pretty relaxing massage that I enjoyed. On the flip, asked what I wanted. I said that I didn't bring enough for everything. She said FS $$. I said I had half that. To me, it then sounded like she said HJ $. Said OK and she gave me a so so HJ. After dressed, put the money on the table. She picked it up and counted it (strike 1). She said that she told me HJ was $.2. I said, well, I didn't understand her and I told her I only had $. She started giving me a hard time about it (strike 2). I said, look at my wallet, nothing there. I only brought $ and I'm sorry I misunderstood you. Folks, I didn't lose my temper, was nice the whole time, honestly apologetic, etc. She eventually had to give up because, well, I didn't have any more money. She wasn't going to get water from a rock.

Was in there a total of 25 minutes. (strike 3).

I mean, come on.

Will DEFINITELY not repeat.

Like I said, I know some of you guys will disagree with me on this, but seriously. Not every provider is reviewed and there is no sure fire way to know before hand what will be offered. It's hit or miss sometimes. And the providers should be aware that not every guy wants FS. If they are going to advertise they do "massage", then they should be willing to give the full hour (or at least 50 minutes).

This provider is advertising on CL with the title "downtown" and a whole bunch of hearts of something. I'm not going to bother looking it up right now.

Hope this was a little helpful to people.

I'm honestly not trying to start a big argument or anything. Just my perspective.

Ocolumbo
03-06-12, 01:47
Is it me or does junko never answers her phone. Been trying to get through to her for a while but no luck.She don't work Sundays and Tuesdays.

Bobby Gunn
03-06-12, 02:55

Candy at rejuve. L / S/A. 5/7/7 Not really my cup of tea. Older provider, not terribly attractive to me. Relatively good massage, but again, not exactly what I like. Plenty of people have reviewed her. Some like her, some not so much. HJ finish that was just OK. Nothing memorable. Won't repeat.

Kay at Thai Hawaiian. Rankings don't mean much to me because there's no play. She does give a good massage, which is why I went. I asked for strong, which was a mistake. She is VERY strong and I walked out pretty sore. Next time will ask for medium. She is quite friendly and does try hard to give a good massage. Would recommend for legit massage, but make sure to give her feedback about pressure.

Miya. Advertised on BP. I think she went back to California already. L / S/A. 7/8/10. Honestly, one of the sweetest women I've ever met. Chinese, about 5'1" or so. A little chunky, no ass, smallish tits, but SO NICE. I'm serious about that. Really, really nice. Smiled the whole time. No discussion of money. Pretty good massage, not great, but pretty good. After massage, started this very slow and sensual kissing down by spine. It felt so wonderful. Then, she started the rimming. It was fantastic. She really went to town and really got in to it. You guy might think this is amusing, but she got so into it, that I started to worry she was a tranny. Seriously. I actually stopped her so I could roll over and check between her legs. Whew. All woman there. Very wet, nice and tight. FIV was fine. She seemed to enjoy it. Went to get a condom for CBJ and I stopped her. Said I didn't have enough with me for FS. She said, that's ok. Don't worry about it. Just enjoy. And I did. Very good, very nice, very relaxing. Would definitely repeat, but she's gone back to Cali. Here's the thing though, no kissing at all. Which, was kind of OK since she just stuck her tongue half way up my colon, but I don't get providers that will give a rim but then no kissing. I just wonder if she avoided it because of the rim and she didn't want to gross me out? Anyway, great session. I normally don't go for FS (which is why I didn't have the funds with me) , but she was quite convincing.

Some chick at Bishop Executive Center. Here's my rant. I was so pissed that I didn't bother to remember her name. Now, I know a lot of you folks are going to disagree with me, but just bear with me for a minute. I like trying new providers (look at my previous reports) and that is fun to me. But I rarely do FS. I prefer massage + he. The problem is, there's no good way to figure out from ads what is available and what the provider expects. Even FS places will list all these massage types on their ads. Come on, those providers don't know the difference between lomi lomi and acupuncture and couldn't do either if their life depended on it. Some of the ads are fairly obvious. If there's a half-naked chick in the ad, then odds are it is FS. But then you have other places trying to entice people by making it looks like more is available (I'm looking at you TH) while the FS places are trying to entice people by making it look like they do real massage. So, what's an uninformed guy supposed to do?

The problem comes in when you go to a place where they are expecting FS, but you only want a HJ. The provider gets frustrated, cuts the massage short, gives a lame HE, and then asks for too much money. I can understand things from the provider's standpoint, but come on. We work hard for our money. What are we supposed to do, walk in and say,"He, I'm not LE, but I'm wondering if you will let me bang you or just give me an HE? Because I only brought enough for HE but want the full hour massage." That's obviously not going to work.

Honestly, cutting the massage short is my biggest pet peeve. I'm paying the money, they should provide the service. If they don't want to only do massage, then make it clear from the beginning or drop the BS fake massage ads. It's really, really frustrating to me.

I'm honest to a fault with providers. If they start giving FS and I don't have the funds, I stop them and tell them. I always tell the provider what I have to make sure it is enough. I don't want to cheat anyone. When Angie was at GB, she started with a BJ and I stopped her, said I only had $. She thanked me a LOT, said a lot of guys won't say anything and then give her too little money. She gave me a great HE and treated me very well each time I went there.

The woman I mentioned above, same thing. Told her how much I had and she said it was OK, don't worry. I have actually had that happen with several providers where they provided me with discounted services because I was honest up front. These providers appreciate the honesty. I'm not trying to rip anyone off.

So, this chick at bishop. Nice body, Chinese, no ass at all. Pleasant enough personality. Gave a pretty relaxing massage that I enjoyed. On the flip, asked what I wanted. I said that I didn't bring enough for everything. She said FS $$. I said I had half that. To me, it then sounded like she said HJ $. Said OK and she gave me a so so HJ. After dressed, put the money on the table. She picked it up and counted it (strike 1). She said that she told me HJ was $.2. I said, well, I didn't understand her and I told her I only had $. She started giving me a hard time about it (strike 2). I said, look at my wallet, nothing there. I only brought $ and I'm sorry I misunderstood you. Folks, I didn't lose my temper, was nice the whole time, honestly apologetic, etc. She eventually had to give up because, well, I didn't have any more money. She wasn't going to get water from a rock.

I mean, come on.

Like I said, I know some of you guys will disagree with me on this, but seriously. Not every provider is reviewed and there is no sure fire way to know before hand what will be offered. It's hit or miss sometimes. And the providers should be aware that not every guy wants FS. If they are going to advertise they do "massage", then they should be willing to give the full hour (or at least 50 minutes).

This provider is advertising on CL with the title "downtown" and a whole bunch of hearts of something. I'm not going to bother looking it up right now.

I'm honestly not trying to start a big argument or anything. Just my perspective.Are you always looking for discounted services? Maybe their on to you? Some of the providers are old vets in the industry and can smell "Cheap Charlie" a mile away. I thought I took a whiff in the last couple of paragraphs. The aforementioned provider is one of those gals.

You can bs some of the people some of the time but not all the time.

Ocolumbo
03-06-12, 03:13

Candy at rejuve. L / S/A. 5/7/7 Not really my cup of tea. Older provider, not terribly attractive to me. Relatively good massage, but again, not exactly what I like. Plenty of people...She looks hot. Chinese you said? Wonder if speaks Cantonese or Mandarin?

Somehaole
03-06-12, 03:54
Are you always looking for discounted services? Maybe their on to you? Some of the providers are old vets in the industry and can smell "Cheap Charlie" a mile away. I thought I took a whiff in the last couple of paragraphs. The aforementioned provider is one of those gals.

You can bs some of the people some of the time but not all the time.No, you seriously misunderstood me. I'm not looking for any kind of discount. I bring enough for what I'm interested in. If I want a massage + he, I bring $. Not one time have I ever had a provider complain about that. If I want FS, I'll be damn sure to bring enough. This is a business transaction. There is a price for the service and I intend to pay that price.

If I was fishing for discounts and not getting them, I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time crying about it here.

Perhaps I wasn't clear.

Asstro
03-06-12, 13:38
Said her name was Keke. Could be the Keke / Annie that was kicked out of Century Square. Offers boom-boom service, but waste money, dead fish and lame-est massage ever!

I mean, come on.

I'm honestly not trying to start a big argument or anything. Just my perspective.

Ocolumbo
03-06-12, 17:21
Said her name was Keke. Could be the Keke / Annie that was kicked out of Century Square. Offers boom-boom service, but waste money, dead fish and lame-est massage ever!Wow, this is the one who allegedly stole from the Chinese girl working out of her place last year? Was wondering whatever happened to her operation. No news of her since the scandal.

Pau Hana Party
03-06-12, 20:40
I finally got through on the appointment form and will see Nala next week. Can someone confirm for me that the fee for 1 hour is $.20?No! It's. 60 an hour, $.20 should be for 2 hours. .90 for 1/2 hours. The fee's are listed on her web page. I give her. 10-20 tip. Because the place is always clean, there are always fresh towels and she changes the sheets all the time. I've come out of the shower after every massage, and she is in the massage room changing the sheets. I like that so I think an extra tip is ok. I'm not saying you have too, this is my reason for trying to help her help me and that I appreciate the clean place.

Bobby Gunn
03-06-12, 23:38
No, you seriously misunderstood me. I'm not looking for any kind of discount. I bring enough for what I'm interested in. If I want a massage + he, I bring $. Not one time have I ever had a provider complain about that. If I want FS, I'll be damn sure to bring enough. This is a business transaction. There is a price for the service and I intend to pay that price.

If I was fishing for discounts and not getting them, I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time crying about it here.

Perhaps I wasn't clear.This is how I read your paragraph:

"The woman I mentioned above, same thing. Told her how much I had and she said it was OK, don't worry. I have actually had that happen with several providers where they provided me with discounted services because I was honest up front. These providers appreciate the honesty. I'm not trying to rip anyone off."

Did I misread something in the paragraph above? You make reference to this happening to you several times, honesty up front for discounted services. You go in to the engagement letting them know this is all you have hoping to get the full pop. I've done it a number of times. I'm not saying its a bad approach but don't get salty if a provider calls you on it.

You were very clear and she called you on it and now your giving her bad reviews. Some providers have been around the block and your approach is not a new one.

What your approach leads to is providers asking for money up front for services which is shitty for all of us.

Rico Suave808
03-06-12, 23:42
She also does not answer the phone while she is with a customer which is a good thing.

She don't work Sundays and Tuesdays.Quote Originally Posted by Bono888 [View Original Post]

Is it me or does junko never answers her phone. Been trying to get through to her for a while but no luck.

Somehaole
03-07-12, 00:11
This is how I read your paragraph:

"The woman I mentioned above, same thing. Told her how much I had and she said it was OK, don't worry. I have actually had that happen with several providers where they provided me with discounted services because I was honest up front. These providers appreciate the honesty. I'm not trying to rip anyone off."

Did I misread something in the paragraph above? You make reference to this happening to you several times, honesty up front for discounted services. You go in to the engagement letting them know this is all you have hoping to get the full pop. I've done it a number of times. I'm not saying its a bad approach but don't get salty if a provider calls you on it.

You were very clear and she called you on it and now your giving her bad reviews. Some providers have been around the block and your approach is not a new one.

What your approach leads to is providers asking for money up front for services which is shitty for all of us.I went to her expecting a HJ. I took the appropriate amount of money. She started BJ. I stopped her, said I didn't bring enough for FS, just enough for HJ. She said, don't worry, let's have fun.

Now, how exactly did I mislead in an effort to get a discount? I didn't tell her expecting to get anything other than a HJ. I wanted to be honest since I knew I couldn't pay her FS price and certainly wasn't going to cheat her. Explain again how that could possibly lead to shitty service.

Based on what you are saying, there are only two options. 1) bring enough for FS everytime and do it even if you don't want to or 2) don't stop her, get FS, then only pay what you have.

I don't expect anything more than what I bring money for. THIS particular provider said it was fine, no worry. Would U-turn that down? I doubt it.

The bottom line is this. I bring enough for what I want. If the provider starts doing more, I explain I don't have enough for that and only want what I brought money for. I can't figure out for the life of me how that could lead to shitty service for anyone.

I've explain this twice. I figure that is enough wasted time. If you want to keep quoting something that you didn't understand or that I wasn't clear about, be my guest. But I suspect everything should be clear by now.

Hawaiian Nono
03-07-12, 02:18

What your approach leads to is providers asking for money up front for services which is shitty for all of us.Agree with this why girls ask for money up front. AMP that offer FS are really there for that. If I want less than FS I go to a MT. I go to a AMP with full amount.

Ocolumbo
03-07-12, 03:12

What your approach leads to is providers asking for money up front for services which is shitty for all of us.He is saying he brings enough if he wants a HJ and he would bring more if he wants FS. Sometimes provider gives him FS after he tells them he has only brought enough for HJ. I did not get the impression he was actually shooting for FS at discounted price.

However, his modus operendi (sp) has built in problems. First is there really a commonly accepted cost of a HJ? If not he may come up short like in this situation unless we don't give the benefit of the doubt to her insistence on twenty bucks more. And discussing at the last minute what service is wanted is also fraught with problems. Granted a new customer with a new MT cannot talk about service until the last minute. So upfront is really last minute. And either it could go well, where a provider attracted to him may give him FS at discount, or an indifferent provider gives HJ as he expects, or a bad situation like what just happened to him where she expected FS and did not care for giving HJ.

I can understand if someone actually cares for a good massage. I can give the benefit of the doubt to him for his claim of sincerity. But the whole situation of uncertainty at MP with uncertain HE shows through very clearly in his story. It is like the mainland MPs I read about on other cities' forums. Both parties not sure of what service and how much. Need for negotiation. It is just bull shit compared to FS AMPs and relaxation places.

Somehaole
03-07-12, 13:35
He is saying he brings enough if he wants a HJ and he would bring more if he wants FS. Sometimes provider gives him FS after he tells them he has only brought enough for HJ. I did not get the impression he was actually shooting for FS at discounted price.

However, his modus operendi (sp) has built in problems. First is there really a commonly accepted cost of a HJ? If not he may come up short like in this situation unless we don't give the benefit of the doubt to her insistence on twenty bucks more. And discussing at the last minute what service is wanted is also fraught with problems. Granted a new customer with a new MT cannot talk about service until the last minute. So upfront is really last minute. And either it could go well, where a provider attracted to him may give him FS at discount, or an indifferent provider gives HJ as he expects, or a bad situation like what just happened to him where she expected FS and did not care for giving HJ.

I can understand if someone actually cares for a good massage. I can give the benefit of the doubt to him for his claim of sincerity. But the whole situation of uncertainty at MP with uncertain HE shows through very clearly in his story. It is like the mainland MPs I read about on other cities' forums. Both parties not sure of what service and how much. Need for negotiation. It is just bull shit compared to FS AMPs and relaxation places.This was pretty much the bigger point of my post. It is the nature of mt places. I've read a hundred times on this forum to only take what you plan to spend. And we have all had the hard upsell (hf + $ tip for Nikki's he? Get real). I went to a very well known provider once (my first time with her) and on the flip when she asked if I wanted he I told her I had enough for. 5 tip and was that enough. She kind of freaked and thought I might be LE. She wanted no discussion of money. It worked out in the end, but that just shows how difficult this can be.

That is why I believe honesty is the best. Take what seems to be the standard price, ask if that is ok. If its not, then no he for me. No harm no foul. What else is a guy supposed to do other than take a ton of cash and pay whatever they want?

By the way, I wasn't knocking this provider for wanting $.2. That's fine. I think it was just honest miscommunication. I thought she understood what I was willing to pay and she thought I understood how much she wanted. I did feel bad about that. What pissed me off was cutting the massage to 25 minutes. $.2 for a 25 minute mediocre massage plus mediocre he? No way. That was the real issue that pissed me off. If I fully understood the situation, I would have declined the he and paid for the massage and walked. Even. 6 for 25 minute massage is absurd.

Like I said, this is a business transaction. I pay the money and they provide the service. If they cut the service in half, why should I have to pay the full amount? We have all been there and most of us paid anyway (including me. Everytime). Again, just the nature of the hobby. But the girls that do that rarely get good reviews. That was the main point. That cutting it short is much more likely to happen if they expect FS. But with a new girl, it's hard to know what to expect. To avoid wasting both our time, I do my best to stay away from FS massage type places, like mayflower. But knowing what will happen with a new girl is really difficult.

In my mind, paying too much for half ass service is the real driver behind higher prices. Not my honesty about my funds. If this provider can get $.2 for a 25 minute massage + he, where is the inventive to ever give the full hour?

I talk too much. Sorry. Just trying to clarify what the issues are in my eyes.

I'm not a vet at this. Started fairly recently. And sometimes it feels like a minefield.

On The Prowl
03-07-12, 14:39
Wow, this is the one who allegedly stole from the Chinese girl working out of her place last year? Was wondering whatever happened to her operation. No news of her since the scandal.Keke again why am I not surprised!

Hypo Luxa
03-07-12, 18:02
What's the controversy again? $100 is standard tip for HJ without prior negotiation, right?

Cruise808
03-07-12, 21:55
What's the controversy again? $100 is standard tip for HJ without prior negotiation, right?Yeah whats wrong with that?

Member #3973
03-08-12, 00:15
What's the controversy again? $100 is standard tip for HJ without prior negotiation, right?I assume you mean. 5 for the massage and. 5 in tip for a total of $.

Bobby Gunn
03-08-12, 04:03
This was pretty much the bigger point of my post. It is the nature of mt places. I've read a hundred times on this forum to only take what you plan to spend. And we have all had the hard upsell (hf + $ tip for Nikki's he? Get real). I went to a very well known provider once (my first time with her) and on the flip when she asked if I wanted he I told her I had enough for. 5 tip and was that enough. She kind of freaked and thought I might be LE. She wanted no discussion of money. It worked out in the end, but that just shows how difficult this can be.

That is why I believe honesty is the best. Take what seems to be the standard price, ask if that is ok. If its not, then no he for me. No harm no foul. What else is a guy supposed to do other than take a ton of cash and pay whatever they want?

By the way, I wasn't knocking this provider for wanting $.2. That's fine. I think it was just honest miscommunication. I thought she understood what I was willing to pay and she thought I understood how much she wanted. I did feel bad about that. What pissed me off was cutting the massage to 25 minutes. $.2 for a 25 minute mediocre massage plus mediocre he? No way. That was the real issue that pissed me off. If I fully understood the situation, I would have declined the he and paid for the massage and walked. Even. 6 for 25 minute massage is absurd.

Like I said, this is a business transaction. I pay the money and they provide the service. If they cut the service in half, why should I have to pay the full amount? We have all been there and most of us paid anyway (including me. Everytime). Again, just the nature of the hobby. But the girls that do that rarely get good reviews. That was the main point. That cutting it short is much more likely to happen if they expect FS. But with a new girl, it's hard to know what to expect. To avoid wasting both our time, I do my best to stay away from FS massage type places, like mayflower. But knowing what will happen with a new girl is really difficult.

In my mind, paying too much for half ass service is the real driver behind higher prices. Not my honesty about my funds. If this provider can get $.2 for a 25 minute massage + he, where is the inventive to ever give the full hour?

I'm not a vet at this. Started fairly recently. And sometimes it feels like a minefield.Ive spent the last few days in Costa Rica and the ticas would be on to you in a heartbeat, likewise, the columbianas. Your experiences have too much thinking into the hobby for me, dude. Good luck......Cheap Charlie

Fortune
03-08-12, 17:29
I finally got through on the appointment form and will see Nala next week. Can someone confirm for me that the fee for 1 hour is $.20?If you think Nala is hard to get through to, just try making an appt. With Lucy at C C. She has a NEW sugar daddy and he really

Spolis her with whatever her little heart desires like a new audi-car in her name and diamonds, clothes and etc. Lucy works when she feels like it which is how these girls with sugar daddys operate. I am going to keep trying. Lucy is worth the challenge. Sometimes when it is difficult to get a certain lady it is because she has a SUGAR daddy.

NelsonYuen
03-08-12, 19:19
Keke again why am I not surprised!I'm not surprised either. She has that reputation.

Ck813
03-08-12, 20:03
What is the standard for an Independent MT massage and BJ massage with FS?

$ for Massage and BJ correct?

$.50 for massage and FS correct?

What's the controversy again? $100 is standard tip for HJ without prior negotiation, right?

Hentai Man
03-08-12, 22:20
I'm trying to track down one of my old ATFs, Bebe, who used to work with Lilly at Ideal Massage in CC. Just wondering if anyone here knows about her current whereabouts?

I know she moved out of state awhile back. I talked to her on her cel when she was living in Los Angeles, last year, but she flaked out on me when I tried to set up a meeting. She later changed her cel number. I checked with Lilly recently and she told me that Bebe is now living in Vegas, so I'm hoping to run into her over there because I'm planning on going next month.

So, if anyone has seen her in Vegas, or knows if she's working up there, please drop me a pm.

Mahalo!

On The Prowl
03-09-12, 00:16

$.50 for massage and FS correct?That's not including house fee of either 60 or 50 depending which spot you go to.

Tip / My scale / including massage good or not / not including hf.

HJ 40.

BJ / HJ 60.

BBBJ / HJ 70.

BBBJ / HJ cim 80.

FS 140/150 depending on house fee.

Waikikian
03-09-12, 05:15
I'm not surprised either. She has that reputation.Did anybody find out if that was true?

I saw her a lot, till that happened!

Eric Shin
03-09-12, 11:16
You mean Nikki from thai hawn? If you are into nice round implants with big dark nipples. She's the one to go to IMHO.

This was pretty much the bigger point of my post. It is the nature of mt places. I've read a hundred times on this forum to only take what you plan to spend. And we have all had the hard upsell (hf + $ tip for Nikki's he? Get real). I went to a very well known provider once (my first time with her) and on the flip when she asked if I wanted he I told her I had enough for. 5 tip and was that enough. She kind of freaked and thought I might be LE. She wanted no discussion of money. It worked out in the end, but that just shows how difficult this can be.

I'm not a vet at this. Started fairly recently. And sometimes it feels like a minefield.

Braddahman
03-10-12, 00:43
Went to MF today and they got the new table. Well they are actually beds. Pretty comfy and a lot easier to manuever. Yoyo asked if I liked it and if it was too high. Told her it was perfect height, whatever that means. It was really comfortable and lot of fun with Sunni. Will do a separate report on Sunni. Yoyo said beds came in today. Yoyo was all dolled up today look really cute. She gave me the usual intimate hug while I copped a feel of her cute tush and boobs. All I can say it was pretty crowded when I was there this afternoon. When I left had about 4 pairs of men's shoes out there. Try out those beds brothers!

Hentai Man
03-10-12, 00:49
I try to keep prices as low as possible and don't advocate over tipping MTs. I just try to reward good service by seeing the girls more times. The lower I pay, the more often I can afford to see them. Remember, Hawaii prices are way above the normal prices charged on the West Coast, so don't feel bad. Why should we pay the Hawaii tax (the higher cost of living in Hawaii) in these tough economic times?

My general rule is 100 total out the door for a massage and HJ. Depending on the girl, if I liked her, I'd kick in an extra 20 for a BJ, but it's usually either just a HJ or FS for me. I never just stop with a BJ, if they are down for the sucking, they are down for the fucking LOL.

For the Chinese MTs that offer FS in CC, I always pay 140 total, for the more popular places like Kison or places that have hotter girls, I'll pay house (50) and then tip 120 for 170 total. I try to never pay more than 170 total for FS.

Most of the mamas that I talk to say that the business is really slow nowdays. That's why the mamas are just happy to get good customers in the door that are repeat customers. Be nice, polite and they will love you. The girls too are generally happy with what I tip. I'm sure there are some bitchy ones out there that are used to getting 140 but if they complain, I tell them next time, but there won't be a next time. Guys, it's a buyer's market. Let's keep the tipping in check.

Aloha!

$.50 for massage and FS correct?

Blake123
03-10-12, 03:53
You mean Nikki from thai hawn? If you are into nice round implants with big dark nipples. She's the one to go to IMHO.Nikki left Thai Hawaiian about one month ago and is now working at Lucy's (aka Noi) place. #2403.

Kalbi
03-10-12, 05:04
Nikki left Thai Hawaiian about one month ago and is now working at Lucy's (aka Noi) place. #2403.Saw her 3 times. Never had any luck.

Lasttime
03-10-12, 19:26
Had a good session with Naomi but a better session with Gia this week. OMG Gia is one hot Chinese babe. There are many reports on Gia so no sense going over her looks. To me MILF provides the best service and young girls fulfill my fantasy but their service is not as attentive as MILFs however Gia is a excellent blend of both. Will I repeat? That is a most definite yes got see her before she goes on vacation one more time.

Naomi is pretty to me. She has a sweet look and her body is very nice. Service wise she didn't permit certain things that others reported but I guess that all depends on who the customer is which will determine what she will allow or not.

Standard fees, HF $60 and tips $140.

Got a glimpse of Sunni as I was leaving and she is a spinner and kind of cute from what I could see.

MF is a really nice and clean place not to mention a very friendly MS Yoyo, I think I found my new MT / AMP.

Kurocha
03-10-12, 19:40
Went to check out Springtime, as Candy told me a new girl was there. I go to see about twice a month as I like her style of massage, hard and almost unforgiving. Anyway, I meet the new girl (woman) Nana and first thing that strikes me is how short she is. I would guess 4'10 and would guess is in her late 30's to early 40's. Very pleasant and low keyed, has a cute enough face, could pass for YoYo's older sister or even mother. Massage was okay, but not hard like Candy's. Did the whole body, front and back for a good 40 minutes. After massaging the head (which I love) , put her face right into mine and started to play with the boys. Began doing light kissing on my nips and proceeded down to please jr with a BBBJ. As she was tiny, she could only take in part of jr, but she gave it a good try. Shake asked if I was ready for boom boom, I told her that the table was too small, soi put the towel on the ground and it was much more comfortable. Nana has A size cups, a pooch in the middle, but noti fat. She actually took all of my jr in and it took a while but she eventually got into it. Did everything covered, mainly in MISH as I was afraid to try any other

Kurocha
03-10-12, 19:44
Went to check out Springtime, as Candy told me a new girl was there. I go to see about twice a month as I like her style of massage, hard and almost unforgiving. Anyway, I meet the new girl (woman) Nana and first thing that strikes me is how short she is. I would guess 4'10 and would guess is in her late 30's to early 40's. Very pleasant and low keyed, has a cute enough face, could pass for YoYo's older sister or even mother. Massage was okay, but not hard like Candy's. Did the whole body, front and back for a good 40 minutes. After massaging the head (which I love) , put her face right into mine and started to play with the boys. Began doing light kissing on my nips and proceeded down to please jr with a BBBJ. As she was tiny, she could only take in part of jr, but she gave it a good try. Shake asked if I was ready for boom boom, I told her that the table was too small, so I put the towel on the ground and it was much more comfortable. Nana has A size cups, a pooch in the middle, but noti fat. She actually took all of my jr in and it took a while but she eventually got into it. Did everything covered, mainly in MISH as I was afraid to try any other positions for fear of crushing her. She is service oriented so I would recommend her especially if you like Chinese spinner MILFs. L / A/S. 5/8/9. Would repeat only because she was so nice, would not repeat because she is too tiny for me.

Splooge McDuck
03-10-12, 21:48
Wondering if ANGEL Relaxation Room 109 in CC is legit massage, HE HJ only or extra extra FS.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/n-e-wbeautiful-and-excellent-full-body-relaxing-massage-25/3244216

U kno what, nevermind. I just went back & checked Isle Of Man's list of CC legit & extra so thanks again for that brother haha.

I called for the girl in the ad holding up 2 fingers shooting the peace sign. She is off for a month the lady said. She said the other cutie in the pic is there. Anyone partake?

Kalani69
03-11-12, 05:11
Wondering if ANGEL Relaxation Room 109 in CC is legit massage, HE HJ only or extra extra FS.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/n-e-wbeautiful-and-excellent-full-body-relaxing-massage-25/3244216

U kno what, nevermind. I just went back & checked Isle Of Man's list of CC legit & extra so thanks again for that brother haha.

I called for the girl in the ad holding up 2 fingers shooting the peace sign. She is off for a month the lady said. She said the other cutie in the pic is there. Anyone partake?Unless things have changed there recently, the girls there have never been that cute or that young IMHO

Braddahman
03-11-12, 07:04
K, fellas, I decided to post the short version since it took me forever to type out the long version and for some reason it never auto-saved and never posted.

Went to see Sunni at MF. So far, in my limited amount of mongering, she was my best in terms of overall satisfaction. 5'3. 5'4, no more than 100lbs, nice legs, C fakies, small but tight booty. Shower, then straight to BBBJ, DATY, CG, RCG, then sitting up facing each other (not sure if this is lotus) to pop. Cleaned up, gave me massage, then a little more play. Yoyo knocked. Had to get quickly dressed because Sunni had another customer. No problem. Yoyo apologized but she let me grope her butt and tits before I left. Gave Sunni a little kiss and told her I will be back. By far the best session I have had. Sunni rocks. She is a lot of fun, accomodating, willing to please and likes her job. I'm going back as soon as I have some time. Saw Gia in the hallway and she looked fine as hell. 3-way with Gia and Sunni would be sweet. Hey I can dream can't I? L: 9. 5, A: 10, S: 9. 5 (no DFK but not a deal breaker for me).

Braddahman

Splooge McDuck
03-11-12, 09:32
Went to MF today and they got the new table. Well they are actually beds. Pretty comfy and a lot easier to manuever. Yoyo asked if I liked it and if it was too high. Told her it was perfect height, whatever that means. It was really comfortable and lot of fun with Sunni. Will do a separate report on Sunni. Yoyo said beds came in today. Yoyo was all dolled up today look really cute. She gave me the usual intimate hug while I copped a feel of her cute tush and boobs. All I can say it was pretty crowded when I was there this afternoon. When I left had about 4 pairs of men's shoes out there. Try out those beds brothers!Mayflower, beds, Whoo!

Last time I went something was off. Gia & I walked straight from the front door into room #1. As I kicked off my shoes I'm thinking "This feels different." Now I remember, we supposed to leave our shoes at the front door haha.

Heh, I want a copy of that music that is on a 24/7 loop in the rooms. I wunna bump it in my car & think of Gia! LOL. I wunna make it a ring tone!

Splooge McDuck
03-11-12, 12:08
Unless things have changed there recently, the girls there have never been that cute or that young IMHODarn. Luckily theres my fav MT place Mayflower. I gutta try to remember to get a massage next time LOL.

Pokesqd
03-11-12, 22:30
K, fellas, I decided to post the short version since it took me forever to type out the long version and for some reason it never auto-saved and never posted.

Went to see Sunni at MF. So far, in my limited amount of mongering, she was my best in terms of overall satisfaction. 5'3. 5'4, no more than 100lbs, nice legs, C fakies, small but tight booty. Shower, then straight to BBBJ, DATY, CG, RCG, then sitting up facing each other (not sure if this is lotus) to pop. Cleaned up, gave me massage, then a little more play. Yoyo knocked. Had to get quickly dressed because Sunni had another customer. No problem. Yoyo apologized but she let me grope her butt and tits before I left. Gave Sunni a little kiss and told her I will be back. By far the best session I have had. Sunni rocks. She is a lot of fun, accomodating, willing to please and likes her job. I'm going back as soon as I have some time. Saw Gia in the hallway and she looked fine as hell. 3-way with Gia and Sunni would be sweet. Hey I can dream can't I? L: 9. 5, A: 10, S: 9. 5 (no DFK but not a deal breaker for me).

BraddahmanOh Ooh, Sploogey.

Looks like another Spinner for you to TAP. Can't wait to read your Sexperience. Make me proud Sploogey.

Poke

Jbravo
03-12-12, 01:02
Yo,

If the Sunni is aka Mimi of Pink, then the Splooge already splooged his load on her, in her. Too many hoes so he prolly forget, hehe. The Mimi was the B team at Pink, because had Jio, Nana, and other young hoes sucking BBBJ and fooking hard at that time. How quickly things change. The Mimi is not 20 somethin, not a hard body like Jio, and not a beauty cutie like Nana. But her service was pretty damm good, as she loved sex, and foook you back hard.

Jb

Oh Ooh, Sploogey.

Looks like another Spinner for you to TAP. Can't wait to read your Sexperience. Make me proud Sploogey.

Poke

Splooge McDuck
03-12-12, 01:33
Oh Ooh, Sploogey.

Poke"Been there done that, already got to tap,

Some of the best damn service that I ever had!"

So since it was just reported that Sunni was Mimi from Pink here is my report of her wen I had her. I took out the looks decription cus she looks much better now wen I met her at MF. She did look familiar but thats why I didn't recognize her. I just met a girl who said she was 5'3. Sunni is nowhere near this height IMO. I honestly think she is 5 ft or 5'1 at most. She real short. And I cannot stress how skinny she looked wen I met her at MF in a hoodie. In a damn hoodie & she was still 1 of the thinnest I seen. A SPINNER if you ever saw one dudes. This one is freakin amazing.

A / 10-Much like Sky (GQ) a PSE with lots of dirty talk, lovey dovey pillow talk type compliments in an excited, enthusiastic, soft seductive whisper. Very, very, very playful & gropy. Willing to do all I asked & just put on a great show. Aims to please. Hell she's a sniper with her aim. Some really over exaggerated scripted lines (which I luv) Saying "Oh you so big, U make me so horny, U feel so good, I love your dick" etc etc. Sounds just like Sky minus the "I want to be your wife." Didn't ask for tip till I gave it to her. Got a full hour, no knock, so thats good. She sucked & fucked for 45 mins straight with no rush, no asking to cum already.

S / 9. 5-The half point taken off is only due to having average BJ skill & no BLS. I usually ask for BLS but wen getting BBBJ I'm contempt. Good TS with a dick massage not a HJ but massage to the shaft. Was nice. Gave a quick BBBJ sample while squatting to dry me. Always a good sign. Once in the room gets right down to it like brother Jbravos says. Fuck a massage & foreplay. Made out while HJ & grinding her stomach on little Jimmy then turned around to give a lapdance style dry hump while singing "I'm dancing." Fun girl. Rubbing her ass on my dick & turning her head back to kiss me was the best.

She had lubed me up to HJ & grind her ass on me so she wanted to put a cover on for BJ. I said "Aww I'll remember to get BJ 1st next time so you can do without condom." She replies "U want with no condom? Ok wait" She leaves & comes back with a hot towel to clean me off so she can BBBJ. Good girl. Average BJ skills but feels so good to have the warm wet mouth BBBJ. No deep throat but super fast paced & got my dick shiny wet. After about 5 mins BBBJ on her knees, she either said "U want to fuck me" or "U want to fuck my mouth" Not sure but I started to fuck her mouth. No throat fuck but took a fast mouthfuck & I think she thought I was going to cum so she wanted to put the condom on 1st for me to cum in. She don't know who she dealing with here. I told her no need condom yet, just keep going. So I got on the bed & she continued BBBJ.

I told her she could hop on & she asked if she should put the cover on now. Idk if she may offer BBFS but I told her yes use a condom. Did RCG, more BBBJ, CG, Splooge. Very energetic, has great stamina & can ride hard & fast. Can go till you want to switch. After I came she stayed mounted on me & gave herself more grinds. Just sat there while massaging my arms & chest & rubbing my nips while using my still hard cock for her pleasure. The minute or so she stayed on me after climax was the most fun part. I will always end with CG with this girl I suggest you do too. After a hot towel clean up she started massaging me while we hugged but I saw 55 mins had gone by so I told her no need she did more than enough.

OK report finish.

Sooooo I must give this girl all the credit in the world. I didn't mention it but this was her service at 5:15-6:15 am. She had just finish brushing her teeth & was going sleep already. Wen I got to Pink, no one was on the couch. I told MS I only wunna partake if a girl is awake. Told her please don't wake anyone up on account of me. MS assured me Mimi was still up. Mimi said she was about to go sleep but would be glad to service me now. I'm saying, she didn't just half ass it, she didn't give me a DFE, she didn't just allow me to do dirty things to her. She fucked my brains out man. She hit me with the A game. She did all the work, ALL OF IT. I have met only a few providers who seem to be total nymphos & Sunni is 1 of um. Braddahman just posted & said "she loves her job" yea sure looks that way. She is insatiable.

Her attitude is how you would want everyones to be too. Again, at 5 in the morning. After working all nite. Tired. Minutes away from going sleep. She still put every effort into making me feel like the muthafuckin man with her overload of compliments, sweet talk & dirty talk. She still went out of her way to clean my dick since I wanted BBBJ. She still offered a massage at the 55 minute mark wen it was like 6 am at the time. Her attitude & willingness to please is one of the best IMHO.

OK now the menu. I don't dine but others report DATY so there ya go. She is an aggressive DFK. I would say border line sloppy LOL. I never had as wet a mouth as I did while making out with her. This is one of those girls who I spent a good 7-8 mins just making out at the start. In different positions like her standing in front of me doggystyle while I turn her head back to kiss me. Some crazy PSE type DFK w / her all throughout. Now, doggy is my fav. But this girl rides the dick so fn good. She has so much energy & goes so hard, I didn't want her to stop. And she was doing all the work. Did all the bouncing while I just lay there. Did CG exactly how I like it, B2B close while making out & only bouncing her ass up & down so damn fast & hard. I could not switch to doggy. Get her on top & you may not be able to stop hehe.

So again, I'm sayin. This girl worked me. I was a dead fish the whole time. She put in work for 45 mins straight, no complaints at the crack of dawn & still wanted to give a massage after. Amazing girl, she was made for this biz. I cannot recommend highly enough. So many girls, so little cash but I do hope to have her one day again. If anything, just to try doggy w / her haha.

(BTW POKE. That girl Yumi over there. Easily in the top 10 prettiest faces. Near the top 5 area too. Face=9 at least. & she looks legit early 20s.)

Splooge McDuck
03-12-12, 04:40

Went to see Sunni at MF. So far, in my limited amount of mongering, she was my best in terms of overall satisfaction.

By far the best session I have had. Sunni rocks. She is a lot of fun, accomodating, willing to please and likes her job.

BraddahmanI reread this & see, thats what I'm sayin. This Sunni kills it man. I bet you Braddahman's long version is insane LOL. Sunni is a sweet ass spinner PSE for any spinner lover.

MF SC. Mayflower Spinner Central!

Fortune
03-12-12, 15:49
Agree with this why girls ask for money up front. AMP that offer FS are really there for that. If I want less than FS I go to a MT. I go to a AMP with full amount.I do not mind paying money up front. What recouse would these girls have? Some joker does not want to pay after having a good time. If you go to VEGAS you better believe those girls get their money up front. The oldest profession in the world it has always been like that since I have been in this business.

Money talks and bullshit walks.

Braddahman
03-12-12, 20:34
I reread this & see, thats what I'm sayin. This Sunni kills it man. I bet you Braddahman's long version is insane LOL. Sunni is a sweet ass spinner PSE for any spinner lover.

MF SC. Mayflower Spinner Central!Splooge, reading your long posting on Sunni, reminds me of my session. You are right, my long version was pretty insane. Sound much like yours even with the completion and her staying mounted with me hard for about 5-10 minutes. I already busted nut and she still stayed on me, played with my chest and nips. Like you, the pillow talk, groping, and willingness made the session unbelievable. Think I got to save up and figure out when to go again. Diggin the MF SC. True that bro!

Braddahman

Eric Shin
03-12-12, 20:40
Heard that she might have a menu for a select few customers. I talked to her, took the opportunity to grab boob and ass. Not bad but sort of soft-ish. Saw a bigger girl working there with heavy eye makeup (name starts with an "A"). She caught my eye cause the trans-dar went off when I saw her. Asked one of the girls what's the deal. They said they think she's a she and not a he but she wasn't sure either.

Genji 808
03-12-12, 21:00
So. MF has beds now? Are we talking real beds.

Splooge McDuck
03-13-12, 01:02
Would someone mind making a thread for Mayflower please. I just tried but I got this message.

Bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to view this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your membership may not be activated.

Please click the activation link in the email you were sent, or click here to resend the activation email.

You cannot post reports, send private messages, or view the photographs until you activate your membership by email.

2. Your membership may not have the correct privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or access administrative features?

3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account.

So I dunno how or if I can. But I think MF needs a thread. Its pretty popular with posts every week. Plus the roster is always changing so having its own thread would make things easier. I have a detailed Gia report I'd like to throw in there. Can someone handle that please.

Member #4752
03-13-12, 01:50
[QUOTE=Splooge McDuck; 1402249]Would someone mind making a thread for Mayflower please. I just tried but I got this message.

Just saw the ad and got new girl named WaiWai? Is this Sunni? Last week when I was there Yoyo told me she had a young new college girl coming soon. I know the photos Yoyoy uses aren't the actual girl but very close, WaiWai looks like she can use some cock meat sandwich! Splooge, what kind of slippers do you wear? I may have seen your slippers there before!

Da One
03-13-12, 01:59
I tried this place:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2898449128.html

Just Ok very legit massage, for me anyways, from a nice young looking Thai girl. They are operating out of an apartment building off McCully, behind the McDonald's on King Street. It's a very clean place but the room I had was super bright and she did the "text book" full size towel cover, always tucking it under technique which is always a bad sign.

Has anyone else gone there yet with a better experience?

On The Prowl
03-13-12, 02:08
So. MF has beds now? Are we talking real beds.These beds are some fancy beds from China cost $600 just for the beds twin size, no box spring very firm but still soft, I just took a pic.

On The Prowl
03-13-12, 02:14
[QUOTE=Splooge McDuck; 1402249]Would someone mind making a thread for Mayflower please. I just tried but I got this message.

Just saw the ad and got new girl named WaiWai? Is this Sunni? Last week when I was there Yoyo told me she had a young new college girl coming soon. I know the photos Yoyoy uses aren't the actual girl but very close, WaiWai looks like she can use some cock meat sandwich! Splooge, what kind of slippers do you wear? I may have seen your slippers there before!Just got a call from yoyo she say new girl in the house come try!

Member #4752
03-13-12, 02:38
Might try her out tomorrow, tonight I am watching the kids. If you just took the poto of the bed, you were just there? How does WaiWai look? Is she thin, short, spinner?

[QUOTE=Atc808; 1402275]Just got a call from yoyo she say new girl in the house come try!

Magnod
03-13-12, 03:07
Would someone mind making a thread for Mayflower please. I just tried but I got this message.

Bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to view this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your membership may not be activated.

Please click the activation link in the email you were sent, or click here to resend the activation email.

You cannot post reports, send private messages, or view the photographs until you activate your membership by email.

2. Your membership may not have the correct privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or access administrative features?

3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account.

So I dunno how or if I can. But I think MF needs a thread. Its pretty popular with posts every week. Plus the roster is always changing so having its own thread would make things easier. I have a detailed Gia report I'd like to throw in there. Can someone handle that please.Yes please.

Mayflower responses do not belong in the MT thread. I'm tired of seeing all these responses without any mention of massage quality.

Ck813
03-13-12, 14:45
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2900055635.html

This is the Mai in Aiea. Probably the best on this island. 100% Legit but she got bitchy and greedy. Maybe one of you can teach her a lesson and bring her back to the old Mai.

CK

Member #5092
03-13-12, 21:25
New girl from China says she just arrived late yesterday Monday and went to sleep. I was her first customer so she says. Wanted to try gia but she was busy so I let mama choose for me. In walks miki and I like what I see. 5ft3 120 slight pooch 28 why / o. Self showered then massage better than the average AMP massage. On the flip CBJ slow and soft to bad it lasted only a few mins. Then my turn for DATY which she loves, took 10 mins till she couldent take it any more pushed me away. Finished in MISH she Oed once more, hot towel then held and talked till time was up. L / 7 A / 8 S / 8. Saw three other girls as I walked out two hotties one not so hot. Will repeat with Miki after I try those other hotties. New beds are typical AMP beds hard platform with a thin matress but beats the old massage tables.

Hypo Luxa
03-13-12, 22:07
New beds are typical AMP beds hard platform with a thin matress but beats the old massage tables.Very firm beds are the best for pounding! Get more stability that way!

Uki Eater
03-14-12, 01:36

I called for the girl in the ad holding up 2 fingers shooting the peace sign. She is off for a month the lady said. She said the other cutie in the pic is there. Anyone partake?I figured, what the hell, let's see what get. Checked this place out and man this place doesn't look like there would be young cuties working in there. Compared to walking in MF vs Angels, man big difference. Was kinda spooky walking in there. Hehe. I guess it's not as nice and clean as Mayflowers. From the outside it's all blackened and the door is locked. You press the doorbell that's strapped around the handle. A chubby female answered the door. I wasn't really feeling a good vibe about this. She had me see a girl and she wasn't all that young as how the young girl (s) In the pics on BP. But, she wasn't really an old MILF either. She was ok looking and pretty shy. She was trying to hide her face. Hehe. HF was 50. I didn't partake.

Splooge McDuck
03-14-12, 01:53
I figured, what the hell, let's see what get. Checked this place out and man this place doesn't look like there would be young cuties working in there. Compared to walking in MF vs Angels, man big difference. Was kinda spooky walking in there. Hehe. I guess it's not as nice and clean as Mayflowers. From the outside it's all blackened and the door is locked. You press the doorbell that's strapped around the handle. A chubby female answered the door. I wasn't really feeling a good vibe about this. She had me see a girl and she wasn't all that young as how the young girl (s) In the pics on BP. But, she wasn't really an old MILF either. She was ok looking and pretty shy. She was trying to hide her face. Hehe. HF was 50. I didn't partake.Ey, thanks for that Uki E. Thats messed up. Mama there told me the girl on the left in the pic was there.

Viper78
03-14-12, 03:47
Yes please.

Mayflower responses do not belong in the MT thread. I'm tired of seeing all these responses without any mention of massage quality.X2, seems like the MT thread has turned into the MF thread.

Hypo Luxa
03-14-12, 05:06
I figured, what the hell, let's see what get. Checked this place out and man this place doesn't look like there would be young cuties working in there. Compared to walking in MF vs Angels, man big difference. Was kinda spooky walking in there. Hehe. I guess it's not as nice and clean as Mayflowers. From the outside it's all blackened and the door is locked. You press the doorbell that's strapped around the handle. A chubby female answered the door. I wasn't really feeling a good vibe about this. She had me see a girl and she wasn't all that young as how the young girl (s) In the pics on BP. But, she wasn't really an old MILF either. She was ok looking and pretty shy. She was trying to hide her face. Hehe. HF was 50. I didn't partake.Angel Spa has been reviewed a lot here. It used to be called Tokyo Relaxation. Erica is the main girl there. She's kind of a chubbier K girl from Guam.

And the girls in the pics... Most likely fake.

Sukebegai
03-14-12, 16:13
Angel Spa has been reviewed a lot here. It used to be called Tokyo Relaxation. Erica is the main girl there. She's kind of a chubbier K girl from Guam.

And the girls in the pics. Most likely fake.Angel / Tokyo has been like a watered down version of CHM the last few years. Mostly milfs, usually only a couple of girls available at any one time. Erica used to be the one of my ATF until last year. She returned from a trip back home to Guam a little chunkier (she wasn't exactly slim before) and her attitude had changed. The last time I went to Angel towards the end of last year, she told me she had "retired" and was taking over ms duties for June. Haven't been back since.

CM0069
03-15-12, 00:32
Beds? Oh man, might be worth a trip then and see what all the hoopla is about LOL.

I was going cold turkey from AMPs after my so so average session at tokyospa but guess I'll be checkin it out sometime.

Magnod
03-15-12, 12:11
Finally got to visit Son Kyong at Aloha Spa.

She was very nice that day, despite other posts describing her moodiness or unique personality, she was fine with me. Pretty good massage, used a little too much elbow for my taste, but it was above average in quality. Went straight into the prostate massage on the flip. It was a different experience and not what I expected. HJ was nice and she took her time using a variety of strokes. No touching as she was sitting by my feet.

Overall, good experience, but not my go to person.

M-7.

L-7.

A-7.

S-7

Member #5438
03-15-12, 18:39
TOFTT today. She advertises on CL. Works on 19 floor of CC, small suite. Friendly, and decent massage but no hints of anything else. If anyone has other info please pm.

Hog

Hotrod82
03-15-12, 19:29
Been out of the game a bit. Went by Aloha Thai Massage a few days ago and found that they had like 4+ girls working now, instead of only Pam (the owner, I think) and Ann (the fat one). I did not see Ann, but Pam sent in Nom, who was probably in her mid 30s. No hints of HE at all, did not even graze the boys. She gave a some what ok massage and doesn't talk at all, will not repeat with her. I may try someone else, but not sure if there is any HE to be had, except from the fat one. If anyone has any 411 on any of the other therapist, feel free to post here for PM please.

L. 4 (Not really my taste)

A. 5 (I enjoy striking up conversation, but she didn't talk)

S. 5 (have had way better Thai massages)

Somehaole
03-15-12, 22:41
I tried this place:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2898449128.html

Just Ok very legit massage, for me anyways, from a nice young looking Thai girl. They are operating out of an apartment building off McCully, behind the McDonald's on King Street. It's a very clean place but the room I had was super bright and she did the "text book" full size towel cover, always tucking it under technique which is always a bad sign.

Has anyone else gone there yet with a better experience?I tried this place earlier this week. Similar experience, but I honestly can't remember if she used the towel or not. I have a vague recollection that it was uncovered on back, but covered after flip. No hint at all of extras. Very sweet women though. Decent massage.

To be honest, nothing about the experience that would send me back. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything that really stood out in my memory (as you can see from above).

It was good enough, though, that if they dropped their price to 40 I'd be a regular. But for 60. So many other places I could go for pretty much the same experience.

If you are looking for change of scenery with no play, I'd recommend going.

No Name
03-16-12, 22:27
I am unsure which of you mongers have been going to Excel. However, I have been told they are busy with customers. What is the deal. Are there that many new girls there. Or is Mimi and the other girl just having a lot of business now.

Same thing with Rejuve Plus. I guess I need to look for greener pastures.

Member #4752
03-17-12, 02:07
Ok guys, can someone give me some scoops on Pinky? Whenever someone ask for info through PM, I always respond. I'm not new to this site and offer info on my experiences. Is Pinky still legit or what does she have on the menu? You can PM if you don't want to let a good thing known, thanks guys.

Enona1
03-17-12, 14:28
I am unsure which of you mongers have been going to Excel. However, I have been told they are busy with customers. What is the deal. Are there that many new girls there. Or is Mimi and the other girl just having a lot of business now.

Same thing with Rejuve Plus. I guess I need to look for greener pastures.Check my post on 3/14 on Excel. They have an ad on backpage for massages so you can check out the other MILF's boobies.

Hawaiian Nono
03-18-12, 06:28
Ok guys, can someone give me some scoops on Pinky? Whenever someone ask for info through PM, I always respond. I'm not new to this site and offer info on my experiences. Is Pinky still legit or what does she have on the menu? You can PM if you don't want to let a good thing known, thanks guys.Tried Pinky a couple of weeks ago and had a very average massage and no extras. The Thai massages have been so good the last couple of months but Pinky gave a very average massage. Unless your going to marry her I don't think your getting any extras.

Blake123
03-18-12, 07:02
Went to Sakura for the first time in three years. Gave the LE interrogation. Asked if I had been there before. Said yes, with Junko. Angie is the one in the CL and BP ads-pics are real (http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-join-me-at-sakura-university-i-aim-to-please/2576530). Massage was OK. I laid her on the table and massaged that great-looking ass of hers. She wanted to do FS, but I didn't bring enough cash, so opted for a HJ. She squatted her pussy over my face as she did the deed. Sweet girl but doesn't talk much--maybe because it was my first visit with her. As I came out of shower after the massage, she was walking around the place with no clothes on. Sweet :) Think I will repeat.

Blade82
03-18-12, 20:52
Heard that she might have a menu for a select few customers. I talked to her, took the opportunity to grab boob and ass. Not bad but sort of soft-ish. Saw a bigger girl working there with heavy eye makeup (name starts with an "A"). She caught my eye cause the trans-dar went off when I saw her. Asked one of the girls what's the deal. They said they think she's a she and not a he but she wasn't sure either.So what does this report mean? Are there extras or not?

Viper78
03-18-12, 21:22
For all you Kookie fans, she's opened up her place again. Said she was closed so she could take her LMT cert. Good massage as usual, not as good as Jeans or Michelles but pretty decent. Standard fees $ total. If you don't like searching for street parking, she mentioned that you can park in the driveway in back of the place off of vineyard. This is her other ad if people were wondering http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-touch/3182692

Ernestm
03-18-12, 21:59
Tried Pinky a couple of weeks ago and had a very average massage and no extras. The Thai massages have been so good the last couple of months but Pinky gave a very average massage. Unless your going to marry her I don't think your getting any extras.I remember a few months back a couple of the brothers wisely said extras are available from the licensed ones, but trust needs to be there between the therapist and customer. She is probably very cautious now because of all of these posts. I found out first hand that these postings are spooking the licensed ones. I have learned to keep it to myself.

Kurocha
03-18-12, 22:15
Saw the new ad on Backpages and called, found out this was Dragonfly. Got to CC#1106 and was met by a sweet looking Chinese woman, nice smile about late 30's to early 40's. Name is April, two days removed from LA. One year removed from China. Nice sheer outfit and lead me right to the room. I did the shower and back to the room where she was already waiting. Nice slim body, toned, be cups, unshaven Bush, sort of reminded me of Coco from CHM. Pretty face for an MILF about 5' 2". Very nice, but limited English went right to the massage. She tried to carry on a conversation, but her language was hard to understand. Everything was good up to this point and I am feeling like this was going to be a nice session, typical of most Chinese providers. When she was done, I asked to massage her as a sort of foreplay for my own benefit, I love to explore a provider's body from head to toe and work my way into DATY. When it seemed like she was getting into it ready for FS, she surprisingly got up off the table and with her arms moving up nd down like he was skiing, asked if I wanted FS, when I nodded, she raised her hand. Rubbing her fingers together indicating that she wanted the tip upfront. Immediate strike against her. I showed her $.5 and she asked if I had $$. I said to her no, and picked up my clothes as if terminating the session. She gve in and accepted the $.5. Strike Two. My Jr. Began to lose it's erection and when I tried to enter her (covered) , I started to get soft, losing interest in her. She tried a CBJ and even an HJ to get me hard, but no luck. I then told her to lay back and let me try. I entered her semi-erect and tried to do some LFK to hopefully get me hard but she indicated to me not to touch her face. Strike three. I got off her and put m why clothes on and left. Gave her only $ for the massage and the attempt to get me excited. Would not recommend her, nor Dragonfly as she is the only provider there and her boss sounds mean on the phone while talking to a monger that called. L / A/S. 7/5/4. She kept mentioning that business was slow, now I know why, bad service.

Uki Eater
03-19-12, 00:43
Saw the new ad on Backpages and called, found out this was Dragonfly. Got to CC#1106 and was met by a sweet looking Chinese woman, nice smile about late 30's to early 40's. Name is April, two days removed from LA. One year removed from China. Nice sheer outfit and lead me right to the room. I did the shower and back to the room where she was already waiting. Nice slim body, toned, be cups, unshaven Bush, sort of reminded me of Coco from CHM. Pretty face for an MILF about 5' 2". Very nice, but limited English went right to the massage. She tried to carry on a conversation, but her language was hard to understand. Everything was good up to this point and I am feeling like this was going to be a nice session, typical of most Chinese providers. When she was done, I asked to massage her as a sort of foreplay for my own benefit, I love to explore a provider's body from head to toe and work my way into DATY. When it seemed like she was getting into it ready for FS, she surprisingly got up off the table and with her arms moving up nd down like he was skiing, asked if I wanted FS, when I nodded, she raised her hand. Rubbing her fingers together indicating that she wanted the tip upfront. Immediate strike against her. I showed her $.5 and she asked if I had $$. I said to her no, and picked up my clothes as if terminating the session. She gve in and accepted the $.5. Strike Two. My Jr. Began to lose it's erection and when I tried to enter her (covered) , I started to get soft, losing interest in her. She tried a CBJ and even an HJ to get me hard, but no luck. I then told her to lay back and let me try. I entered her semi-erect and tried to do some LFK to hopefully get me hard but she indicated to me not to touch her face. Strike three. I got off her and put m why clothes on and left. Gave her only $ for the massage and the attempt to get me excited. Would not recommend her, nor Dragonfly as she is the only provider there and her boss sounds mean on the phone while talking to a monger that called. L / A/S. 7/5/4. She kept mentioning that business was slow, now I know why, bad service.Isn't Dragonfly in 1105?

Ocolumbo
03-19-12, 01:04
I remember a few months back a couple of the brothers wisely said extras are available from the licensed ones, but trust needs to be there between the therapist and customer. She is probably very cautious now because of all of these posts. I found out first hand that these postings are spooking the licensed ones. I have learned to keep it to myself.All the massage places, with or without play, are licensed.

S Hunter
03-19-12, 01:47
Been out of the game a bit. Went by Aloha Thai Massage a few days ago and found that they had like 4+ girls working now, instead of only Pam (the owner, I think) and Ann (the fat one). I did not see Ann, but Pam sent in Nom, who was probably in her mid 30s. No hints of HE at all, did not even graze the boys. She gave a some what ok massage and doesn't talk at all, will not repeat with her. I may try someone else, but not sure if there is any HE to be had, except from the fat one. If anyone has any 411 on any of the other therapist, feel free to post here for PM please.

L. 4 (Not really my taste)

A. 5 (I enjoy striking up conversation, but she didn't talk)

S. 5 (have had way better Thai massages) I heard Ann is gone.

Kurocha
03-19-12, 09:29
Isn't Dragonfly in 1105?You are correct. 1105, my bad typo.

Mongers Rus
03-19-12, 21:50
Saw the new ad on Backpages and called, found out this was Dragonfly. Got to CC#1106 and was met by a sweet looking Chinese woman, nice smile about late 30's to early 40's. Name is April, two days removed from LA. One year removed from China. Nice sheer outfit and lead me right to the room. I did the shower and back to the room where she was already waiting. Nice slim body, toned, be cups, unshaven Bush, sort of reminded me of Coco from CHM. Pretty face for an MILF about 5' 2". Very nice, but limited English went right to the massage. She tried to carry on a conversation, but her language was hard to understand. Everything was good up to this point and I am feeling like this was going to be a nice session, typical of most Chinese providers. When she was done, I asked to massage her as a sort of foreplay for my own benefit, I love to explore a provider's body from head to toe and work my way into DATY. When it seemed like she was getting into it ready for FS, she surprisingly got up off the table and with her arms moving up nd down like he was skiing, asked if I wanted FS, when I nodded, she raised her hand. Rubbing her fingers together indicating that she wanted the tip upfront. Immediate strike against her. I showed her $.5 and she asked if I had $$. I said to her no, and picked up my clothes as if terminating the session. She gve in and accepted the $.5. Strike Two. My Jr. Began to lose it's erection and when I tried to enter her (covered) , I started to get soft, losing interest in her. She tried a CBJ and even an HJ to get me hard, but no luck. I then told her to lay back and let me try. I entered her semi-erect and tried to do some LFK to hopefully get me hard but she indicated to me not to touch her face. Strike three. I got off her and put m why clothes on and left. Gave her only $ for the massage and the attempt to get me excited. Would not recommend her, nor Dragonfly as she is the only provider there and her boss sounds mean on the phone while talking to a monger that called. L / A/S. 7/5/4. She kept mentioning that business was slow, now I know why, bad service.Goes by name Apple. I can see the language sounds like April, but her name is Apple, at CC#1105. Got little better experience. She's pretty cute, spinner body, straight brown hair, nice boobs and pussy. Looks almost local. Look's younger than 40 IMHO. Didn't pay too much attention to massage, but went into the FS. Did some DATY. 69, CBJ was pretty good. Pussy was nice and tight and shaved like I like. I'm kinda into spinners, so might be more partial to the provider and the experience. Did ask for money up front, but somewhat used to that at some place, but I just make sure I'm going to get what I want. If you like spinner types, I think she's worth a try. I'll repeat. YMMV. 60/$.40 7. 5/7/7 L / A/S.

Rus

NelsonYuen
03-21-12, 00:15
I heard from other MP that MF got busted by LE. Is this true?

Kurocha
03-21-12, 00:29
I heard from other MP that MF got busted by LE. Is this true?Apparently a lot of stuff went down in the last 24-48 hours. If you notice the new Backpages ad, there are only two girls featured:

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-mayflower-massage-is-now-open/3197261

Gia gone, Emily gone, WaiWai gone, and Mikki gone. Don't know for how long or what may happen. I heard a lot of stuff but need to verify the info.

On The Prowl
03-21-12, 01:51
Apparently a lot of stuff went down in the last 24-48 hours. If you notice the new Backpages ad, there are only two girls featured:

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-mayflower-massage-is-now-open/3197261

Gia gone, Emily gone, WaiWai gone, and Mikki gone. Don't know for how long or what may happen. I heard a lot of stuff but need to verify the info.Wanted to see Gia before she left today but yoyo said, she left early be back 26, namoi is on period and wai wai went back to mainland was just visiting, maybe come back after new boobies, Emily left a while back so new bobo is in the mixx, will try her next. Didn't ask about miki.

Crouchingtiger
03-21-12, 03:07
Apparently a lot of stuff went down in the last 24-48 hours. If you notice the new Backpages ad, there are only two girls featured:

Gia gone, Emily gone, WaiWai gone, and Mikki gone. Don't know for how long or what may happen. I heard a lot of stuff but need to verify the info.Oh snap! Finally saw Gia and liked her, now she gone. Crap

Mongers Rus
03-21-12, 06:05
Oh snap! Finally saw Gia and liked her, now she gone. CrapGia back on 3/26. Not to worry.

Rus

RadioHazard
03-21-12, 06:30
These names are so funny so now there is a "Bobo" at MF. WTF. Use something more sexy.

Gia gone, Emily gone, WaiWai gone, and Mikki gone. Don't know for how long or what may happen. I heard a lot of stuff but need to verify the info.

Splooge McDuck
03-21-12, 13:49
http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/meet-sexy-young-and-beautiful-lisa-today/3129326

Here's a BP ad for Lisa at CC. I'm kind of a noob at this BP ad MT ad stuff. Anyone kno if I can stick my thingy in this specific girls mouth or vajayjay.

Kurocha
03-21-12, 17:17
http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/meet-sexy-young-and-beautiful-lisa-today/3129326

Here's a BP ad for Lisa at CC. I'm kind of a noob at this BP ad MT ad stuff. Anyone kno if I can stick my thingy in this specific girls mouth or vajayjay.I met up with "Lisa". Not even close to the picture. Lisa is an older MILF Chinese woman, short. If you are looking for the type of girls like you have had at Mayflower, Lisa won't be your type.

Splooge McDuck
03-21-12, 17:52
I met up with "Lisa". Not even close to the picture. Lisa is an older MILF Chinese woman, short. If you are looking for the type of girls like you have had at Mayflower, Lisa won't be your type.Alright thanks bro. As usual, Mayflower is still the answer LOL.

Splooge McDuck
03-21-12, 22:22
Gia back on 3/26. Not to worry.

Rus
Oh snap! Finally saw Gia and liked her, now she gone. Crap

Gia gone, Emily gone, WaiWai gone, and Mikki gone. Don't know for how long or what may happen. I heard a lot of stuff but need to verify the info.This amuses me. Brothers, you do kno that Gia leaves at the end of each month to pay them bills right? At least thats what she says & I'm not saying it will always be the case but last month she left on the 20th & came back on the 26th. I'm willing to bet in January it was the same 6 days & next month she will leave again on April 20 LOL. So keep that in mind all Gia fans.

I called MF today also. Had Bobo, Naomi & Sunni available Yoyo said. Looks like business as usual.

Rascal X
03-22-12, 06:57
I have not seen Junko since she moved from her University location. Called and she answered immediately, and made an appointment for the afternoon. I was hesitant as I read some reports of her being moody. It was good seeing her again, as I've known her many years. She was friendly as usual and still has the same great breast. Service was as good as before. I'll try to see her more often or as finances allow.

Mongers Rus
03-22-12, 07:03
This amuses me. Brothers, you do kno that Gia leaves at the end of each month to pay them bills right? At least thats what she says & I'm not saying it will always be the case but last month she left on the 20th & came back on the 26th. I'm willing to bet in January it was the same 6 days & next month she will leave again on April 20 LOL. So keep that in mind all Gia fans.

I called MF today also. Had Bobo, Naomi & Sunni available Yoyo said. Looks like business as usual.Yea we know that. She's open about it. No big deal. Some mongers might still want the info on her return dates.

Rus

CM0069
03-22-12, 10:46
These names are so funny so now there is a "Bobo" at MF. WTF. Use something more sexy. Must be their equivelant of an angelinajolie in china i guessing. I heard that aka name used before by a Chinese girl, its likely because of a known actress model Bobo GanTnting But here in the states we only know the Clown. Similar to that other name posted before, Bingbing another actress. Guess our Chinese audition names ought to be Ding A Ling.

Splooge McDuck
03-22-12, 14:05
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-in-town-cute-sweet-at-its-finest-asian-27/2268640

OK a couple honest to goodness real questions here.

1st off. Her specials price is 39. 99. I know everyone must give her 40 & all but have you ever seen a dollar amount with a 99 cents before? Has anyone ever paid something & 99 cents before? Is there tax LOL, OK that last 1 wasnt a real Q.

& of course has anyone actually sucked on the nips from the tits in the 1st pic. Look like might be an older woman too.

Blade82
03-22-12, 14:08
These names are so funny so now there is a "Bobo" at MF. WTF. Use something more sexy.Perhaps one day we'll see a Doo Doo.

Captin Crunch
03-22-12, 15:17
Perhaps one day we'll see a Doo Doo.And we all seen many Po Gees!

H Mobius
03-22-12, 22:25
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-in-town-cute-sweet-at-its-finest-asian-27/2268640

OK a couple honest to goodness real questions here.

1st off. Her specials price is 39. 99. I know everyone must give her 40 & all but have you ever seen a dollar amount with a 99 cents before? Has anyone ever paid something & 99 cents before? Is there tax LOL, OK that last 1 wasnt a real Q.

& of course has anyone actually sucked on the nips from the tits in the 1st pic. Look like might be an older woman too.I believe that is Asia Spa.

I saw the top pic (of course, they're all fake and they've been using that one since last year) and went out of sheer curiosity.

I was greeted at the door by a 40+ k-lady with pretty big jugs. They were shaped similarly to the ones in the pic, but were thicker and not quite so perky. I think her name was Candy and she claimed to be the one in the pic which I knew was BS but I couldn't argue with those jugs.

She said she is also the mama. I haven't been there in a while so she might be gone, but the place especially the TS room was surprisingly clean; I was halfway expecting a dump. Her TS was good (lots of lather and I felt refreshed after) and she bent over and ran her jugs all up and down my body especially my butt, which felt good in fact if she allowed it I woulda nailed her right there. Then she climbed on top for a B2B and that husky body and thick jugs felt great. I like spinners too, but I also like solidly built women who can let you know they're there.

During the session she let me sample some BBFS, as I was super-horny from her TS, but after a while the cover went on. YMMV as I didn't opt for a BJ, just wanted her jugs and some penetration which I got.

Again this was a while ago but on two occasions I had 40+ voluptuous women with big jugs, as in nicely shaped double-D fakies. The reason I'm posting dated info is that they have a lot of turnover so if you're curious and don't mind 40+ I'd inquire. Even Mandy the 27-year old indie Taiwanese girl who used to advertise on BP worked there a while. I've been meaning to go but been busy with other distractions :).

Prices ending in 99 is the old skool way of psyching people into buying; Asia Spa is probably slow due to their sheddiness, but again you never know.

By the way it is an AMP rather than an MT place.

H M

Splooge McDuck
03-22-12, 23:24
I believe that is Asia Spa.

I saw the top pic (of course, they're all fake and they've been using that one since last year) and went out of sheer curiosity.

I was greeted at the door by a 40+ k-lady with pretty big jugs. They were shaped similarly to the ones in the pic, but were thicker and not quite so perky. I think her name was Candy and she claimed to be the one in the pic which I knew was BS but I couldn't argue with those jugs.

She said she is also the mama. I haven't been there in a while so she might be gone, but the place especially the TS room was surprisingly clean; I was halfway expecting a dump. Her TS was good (lots of lather and I felt refreshed after) and she bent over and ran her jugs all up and down my body especially my butt, which felt good in fact if she allowed it I woulda nailed her right there. Then she climbed on top for a B2B and that husky body and thick jugs felt great. I like spinners too, but I also like solidly built women who can let you know they're there.

During the session she let me sample some BBFS, as I was super-horny from her TS, but after a while the cover went on. YMMV as I didn't opt for a BJ, just wanted her jugs and some penetration which I got.

Again this was a while ago but on two occasions I had 40+ voluptuous women with big jugs, as in nicely shaped double-D fakies. The reason I'm posting dated info is that they have a lot of turnover so if you're curious and don't mind 40+ I'd inquire. Even Mandy the 27-year old indie Taiwanese girl who used to advertise on BP worked there a while. I've been meaning to go but been busy with other distractions.

Prices ending in 99 is the old skool way of psyching people into buying; Asia Spa is probably slow due to their sheddiness, but again you never know.

By the way it is an AMP rather than an MT place.

H MNice. A whole report & all. Thanks for the, I'll say "warning" about her being 40+ LOL nah nah. A bro PM me & said they get some nice lookin ladies there with good service. Maybe worth peeking my head in someday.

Hypo Luxa
03-23-12, 00:06
1st off. Her specials price is 39. 99. I know everyone must give her 40 & all but have you ever seen a dollar amount with a 99 cents before? Has anyone ever paid something & 99 cents before? Is there tax LOL,I think it would be hilarious if someone strolled in there and paid with all singles and pennies!

Splooge McDuck
03-23-12, 00:20
I think it would be hilarious if someone strolled in there and paid with all singles and pennies!Yea seriously, I totally want to go just to pay 39 dollars. 3 quarters. 2 dimes & four pennies. Then I'll pay the usual 150 & toss in that extra penny for tip LOL.

Licentious
03-23-12, 12:56
Anyone got any sample yet?

Eric Shin
03-23-12, 22:58
Wonder if her top is real?

She looks familiar for some reason?

Anyone got any sample yet?

I Soose
03-23-12, 23:16
Maybe there should be a thread exclusively for her.

Today, in broad daylight before our appointment, she is everything you admirers say she is, MILF and all.

Partake while you can, brah's. Bro's. Ui'oli.

Use it or lose it.

Blake123
03-24-12, 03:29
She looks familiar for some reason?She worked at Best Thai not long ago.

Anyone got any sample yet?She's legit.

Blake123
03-25-12, 05:22
I thought I'd try a change of pace, so I went to Jina Massage--it's actually more like an AMP. Table shower and beds instead of massage tables and, no doubt, FS is available. Nice--looking place and very clean. Was met at the door by Candy, a Korean MILF (to me, she looks about 45) with very good English skills. For a MILF, she looks pretty damn good--nice face. 36D pretty--firm naturals. Ass looks better when she bends over. Massage skills are lacking but I didn't go there for that. She gave a very good HJ while straddling my face--almost sprayed her face when I unloaded. Very good attitude and service. Will repeat when the urge arises. 50 HF 50 tip.

WhiteShark
03-25-12, 10:48
I'm new to the site and I'm looking for a AMP that has girl up for a 3way. Must do. DATY and squirting is a plus. Do you know where there a place for this and what girls. What can I expect for damage?

Thankz

Braddahman
03-25-12, 13:17
I thought I'd try a change of pace, so I went to Jina Massage--it's actually more like an AMP. Table shower and beds instead of massage tables and, no doubt, FS is available. Nice--looking place and very clean. Was met at the door by Candy, a Korean MILF (to me, she looks about 45) with very good English skills. For a MILF, she looks pretty damn good--nice face. 36D pretty--firm naturals. Ass looks better when she bends over. Massage skills are lacking but I didn't go there for that. She gave a very good HJ while straddling my face--almost sprayed her face when I unloaded. Very good attitude and service. Will repeat when the urge arises. 50 HF 50 tip.Where is Jina's Massage?

Uki Eater
03-25-12, 16:45
Where is Jina's Massage?Its directly across Ala Moana Hotel on the second floor. Walk up the stairs on the far right. You should be able to see the Open sign to when you're on Atkinson.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2916718695.html

Braddahman
03-26-12, 02:13
It's on Atkinson Blvd, across from the mall. I had Candy as well. Decent massage. 2 pops and a very thorough table massage (I reported on it earlier). Definitely not a bad option. If you enjoy mature women. Not sure of the line-up, since I only saw her. I'll repeat whenever the urge hits, as I really had fun. Only downside was no kissing.

Aloha,

KoloThanks Kolo!

Braddahman
03-26-12, 02:14
Its directly across Ala Moana Hotel on the second floor. Walk up the stairs on the far right. You should be able to see the Open sign to when you're on Atkinson.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2916718695.htmlMahalo Uki!

Blake123
03-26-12, 03:50
Where is Jina's Massage?435 Atkinson. Right above Aloha Beauty Nails & Spa. Stairway is outside, so wear a hat and sunglasses during daylight :) Kind of like walking up the stairs to Sakura.

Captin Crunch
03-26-12, 03:54
She worked at Best Thai not long ago.

She's legit.If she is legit, is her massage skills any good? Looking for a good therapist other than at CC.

Mogo

Blake123
03-26-12, 04:00
I'm new to the site and I'm looking for a AMP that has girl up for a 3way. Must do. DATY and squirting is a plus. Do you know where there a place for this and what girls. What can I expect for damage?

ThankzThere haven't been many reports on 3-way sessions at an AMP. I believe I read one report, and the MS wanted the monger to pay a house fee for each girl (total 100). And expect to shell out at least a 150 tip for each girl. You'll probably have to visit some AMPs and see what you can get. Good luck.

Blake123
03-26-12, 04:10
If she is legit, is her massage skills any good? Looking for a good therapist other than at CC.

MogoShe is legit. I'd rate her massage a 7 on a scale of 1-10. I've had better from other Thai MTs--some in the CC, some not.

Frank X
03-27-12, 07:10
435 Atkinson. Right above Aloha Beauty Nails & Spa. Stairway is outside, so wear a hat and sunglasses during daylight :) Kind of like walking up the stairs to Sakura.Been there before. For privacy, after dark is best. Also, needing space in your in box to PM other details asked for.

Mipene77
03-27-12, 15:42
435 Atkinson. Right above Aloha Beauty Nails & Spa. Stairway is outside, so wear a hat and sunglasses during daylight :) Kind of like walking up the stairs to Sakura.Hey guys be careful parking there. Make sure you have a sticker or pass from Jina's and place it on your windshield while you are in Jina's. That parking area is notorious for towing away cars. I almost got my BMW towed from there a couple years ago. I caught the tow guy in action and had to give the guy (asshole that he was) $50 just to drop it. Just letting you guys know to be aware.

H Mobius
03-28-12, 03:19
Hey guys be careful parking there. Make sure you have a sticker or pass from Jina's and place it on your windshield while you are in Jina's. That parking area is notorious for towing away cars. I almost got my BMW towed from there a couple years ago. I caught the tow guy in action and had to give the guy (asshole that he was) $50 just to drop it. Just letting you guys know to be aware.Yeah that's a good point, usually (pretty much always) there's a fee to unhitch the vehicle once they already got it hitched; 50 bucks give or take. Regardless of scenario, so also including when a cop called the tow truck to remove the vehicle during "no parking" hours.

Mondo Badfoot
03-28-12, 03:23
It's on Atkinson Blvd, across from the mall. I had Candy as well. Decent massage. 2 pops and a very thorough table massage (I reported on it earlier). Definitely not a bad option. If you enjoy mature women. Not sure of the line-up, since I only saw her. I'll repeat whenever the urge hits, as I really had fun. Only downside was no kissing.

Aloha,

KoloI must thank you for the review. Being an old guy (tho no one has ever accused me of being mature) , I am pretty fond of MILF's, I had to check out little Candy and I was not disappointed. She is pretty short, and kinda cute, very freindly and, as you said- lots of fun.

She was a bit hesitant at first, since it was my first time there, but as she was giving me a strong and thorough table shower, we talked and she relaxed. She went from the super scrub to a really nice soapy massage. By the flip, Jr was at full attention and Candy made sure he was as clean as the rest of me.

Back in the room she gave me a really nice massage, and when I was very relaxed, I heard he slip out of her little dress. She started sliding her big titties all over my legs, then my ass, then my back and the she was licking and kissing my neck and ears. I was so hot that I had to turn over and sample those beauties. After a couple of minutes, she started enjoying it as much as I was, she was lightly stroking my cock and a few minutes later began a very slow and juicy BBBJ. OMG! Soon I was forced to begin a prolonged and sloppy 69.

Eventually she climbed on top and I got a chance to feast on those twin babies, but above and beyond that, I was treated to some of the finest pussy control I have ever encountered. This lady not only has the grip control, she has what we used to call a "snappin pussy". We fucked for a long time- cg and rcg, bit when I finally laid her down and went in slow and deep, she really started to moan. Eventually I was really going hard and deep and she was squeezing me so hard I could hardly breath. I usually can't come with a condom on, but this time it was no problem. I don' know of she came more than once, but I know that by the time we finished, she was convulsing!

She might be a MILF, but she's a great one!

Blake123
03-28-12, 03:52
Hey guys be careful parking there. Make sure you have a sticker or pass from Jina's and place it on your windshield while you are in Jina's. That parking area is notorious for towing away cars. I almost got my BMW towed from there a couple years ago. I caught the tow guy in action and had to give the guy (asshole that he was) $50 just to drop it. Just letting you guys know to be aware.I wasn't aware of that. I visited last Saturday evening. Lucky my car wasn't towed. Thanks much for the tip!

Ck813
03-28-12, 13:56
The new law states that if your vehicle is hooked but you get there in time before they go, they have to drop your vehicle at no charge.

When Junko owned that place, yes, you had to have that parking pass because some tow company has a contract with that property.

If they no like drop your vehicle for free call the Police. Do not give the tow driver a hard time because they have like (11) other drivers ready to pounce.

CK

S Hunter
03-28-12, 15:41
Hey guys be careful parking there. Make sure you have a sticker or pass from Jina's and place it on your windshield while you are in Jina's. That parking area is notorious for towing away cars. I almost got my BMW towed from there a couple years ago. I caught the tow guy in action and had to give the guy (asshole that he was) $50 just to drop it. Just letting you guys know to be aware.Do you need the parking sticker day time too, or just night time? Mahalo!

Fortune
03-28-12, 16:50
She worked at Best Thai not long ago.

Tiffany worked for thai hawaiian but kay fired her after her arrest for a H E. She and ta were arrested the same night;

Both ta and tiffany got their cases dismissed after almost a year of continuances. Tiffany left B T with a few other ladies.

Something to do about the treatment of a mother and daughter at B T and all the ladies left C C 3904 plus tiffany. This was some time ago.

She's legit.Yes, Tiffany is legit since the fiasco of her ct case which was dismissed.

Member #5092
03-28-12, 22:02
The new law states that if your vehicle is hooked but you get there in time before they go, they have to drop your vehicle at no charge.

When Junko owned that place, yes, you had to have that parking pass because some tow company has a contract with that property.

If they no like drop your vehicle for free call the Police. Do not give the tow driver a hard time because they have like (11) other drivers ready to pounce.

CKBro CK is this a hawaii state law its good to know. I've had my car hooked up a number of times with me standing there and the tow truck driver had me by the balls. Had to pay the hook up fees or get my car towed. The last time was the parking lot next to exotic nights.

H Mobius
03-28-12, 22:33

CKYou're right. Although it is not specifically dated, here is part of 290-11 supposedly from 12/2011, that tow companies shall:

"Charge not more than $65 for a tow, or $75 for a tow using a dolly, plus a mileage charge of $7. 50 per mile towed and $25 per day or fraction thereof for storage for the first seven days and $20 per day thereafter. When the tow occurs between the hours of six o'clock pm and six o'clock a. M, from Monday through Thursday and from six o'clock pm Friday to six o'clock a. M. Monday, the towing company shall be entitled to an overtime charge of $15. If the vehicle is in the process of being hooked up or is hooked up to the tow truck and the owner appears on the scene, the towing company shall unhook the vehicle and shall not charge any fee to the owner of the vehicle. In the case of a difficult hookup, meaning an above or below ground hookup in a multilevel facility, a towing surcharge of $30 shall be applicable."

Companies should have briefed all their drivers beforehand to avoid snags.

Ocolumbo
03-29-12, 03:59
Leaving Blazing Steaks downtown after stuffing my face, I see who else but Junko walking down Fort Street Mall in a cute pink dress. She is carrying little bags from stores. She is just outside of range without yelling so I do not say anything. I watch her go up King Street and think of the last Fast and Furious session. Later in the day I ring her up and set up an appointment. There will be sometime to kill afterwork. I walk to 24 HF downtown and do a back session of pull downs and cable rows. The young gorillas intimidate me, making me feel old and weak, but I don't care. It is no excuse for me not to make an effort. Got to time it right. Have some time to rest before taking the pill. And have some time for the pill to kick in before heading up to her place. Seem to have done it right. Junko opens the door and greets me warmly. She looks prettier than ever. Her skin is white and she does not see much sun. I self shower. I feel ready, but unlike last time I do not have a raging boner straight out of shower because of v pill overdose, empty stomach and empty reservoir. No fast and furious today.

End of the day and we will skip the massage. Junko tells me to lie on my back. She starts rubbing my chest and my nipples. She compliments me on my looks. This middle aged man with bad genes is easily flattered. She likes the hard stomach muscles. Well, I don't do any cardio and will not have six pack abs but that Hoist abdominal chair at the Pearl City 24 HF gym, with the graduated weight resistance, does wonders on building up hard abdominal muscles, covered up by fat or not. Junko begins with BBBJ, nice and slow the way I like it. She jumps on the table for 69 and I cup her big and natural titties as I lap away and she is moaning and squirming with delight. She smells and tastes great. This seems to last forever and that is the way I want it. She gets off me and puts on the cover. I ask for cover cause I want to last, and I know that she is nervous about BBFS even if allowed. I get on top for mish. Junko puts her arms below her legs for support. Boy, she is as tight as ever. I move in and out slowly. I steal kisses of her nipples and go in for DFK. She responds eagerly. This is great. I don't want to switch position and want to finish but I have trouble coming. My arms are not tired but they will be. I am thinking if only Junko would play with and pull on my nipples I may get extra excited and come more easily. Before I could say anything, as if it was ESP, Junko pulls her hands and arms from below her legs and start to play with my nipples! All right. This is just the extra stimulation I need. I could feel it coming. I pump harder and blow.

I clean up in the shower and Junko helps me dress. She is getting ready to do walking exercise with her girlfriend. I have had a good workout at the gym and some much need "horizontal exercise" too. End of a good day.

Blade82
03-29-12, 07:15

CKSo basically once you are on the scene and your car is still there, they have to drop it? I will keep that in mind, very helpful. I always assume if you catch the tow and he asks for cash, and there is no paperwork involved he is pocketting the cash.

Hypo Luxa
03-29-12, 07:29
So basically once you are on the scene and your car is still there, they have to drop it? I will keep that in mind, very helpful. I always assume if you catch the tow and he asks for cash, and there is no paperwork involved he is pocketting the cash.If it's against the law, openly record the request for him to put your car down. If they give you shit, tell 'them it's being "live streamed" so even if they took your phone and smashed it, the evidence is already uploaded. There are apps for that I believe. We live in a digital age, so we might as well take advantage of it.

XXXplorer
03-30-12, 17:21
Nice picss, interesting ad on Craigslist. Anybody partake yet?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2931198228.html

XXXplorer
03-31-12, 01:24
Really cute! Has anyone tried? Any play?

Hypo Luxa
03-31-12, 02:33

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2931198228.htmlYou got to think a girl like that has had a few marriage proposals already! There is no way any sane man wouldn't lock that shit down immediately, LOL!

Ck813
03-31-12, 03:40
Super super sweet local girl, but 100% legit. No boyfriend, she is single. She use to work at Nina's in the Samsung Plaza when Tida was there.

Do not know where she is at now.

CK

Blake123
03-31-12, 03:49

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2931198228.htmlOne of the prettiest Thai MTs, IMHO. I seriously doubt anyone will get any play from her. And, if by chance someone did, he is keeping it to himself.