PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Splooge McDuck
01-30-12, 01:25
Sorry, all of the best available archeological research appears to indicate that the Penisorus Erectus has long been extinct.

Why not give me a call? Maybe we can discover a new species.
So do you have any special techniques for a species called penisorous erectus?
Master Son Kyong is back.

I have been studying and researching different massage modalities and have developed several new techniques concentrating on the head, face, and neck, as well as light-to-deep tissue for the full-body.

Mon – Sun 10AM – 9PM; Fri closed.

781-5206Now this was some humorous & entertaining back & forth banter."maybe we can discover a new species" LOL yeeeeahh buddy. This here Son Kyong sure can flirt at least.

Mipene77
01-30-12, 02:16
Sorry, all of the best available archeological research appears to indicate that the Penisorus Erectus has long been extinct.

Why not give me a call? Maybe we can discover a new species.I can guarantee you that Penisorus Erectus is alive and thriving on this forum. I will give you a call. You sound interesting.

Waikikian
01-30-12, 03:58
I guess I was becoming an Oldee LVB, so now it's heartbreaking that she has a guy posting for her.

I did see her a few times before she left but am nowhere near being one of her longtime customers.What about taking on one new client.

Waikikian

Blake123
01-30-12, 04:46
She used to specialize in HJ with simultaneous FIA / Prostate massage.

Qjkl, your's is an interesting situation, even if it was in fact past 10 pm. One reason I do not enjoy going there is that security always stares at me day or night (even if I'm just waiting for the elevator, which I find irritatingYes, she still does specialize in that. Saw her a few months ago.

I go to CC so often that security probably thinks I live there :) But I really don't care what they think one way or the other.

Ck813
01-30-12, 06:21
Does anyone know where Mika went? Also does anyone knoe where Tida lives?

Hard808
01-30-12, 19:49
Recent post have been spot on with.

Mikki. Had her and would repeat. Cute and aims to please. Looks like 20's.

Gia miss her she did have that distant feeling like somewhat guilty of what she's doing must have a husband in SF.

Bing Bing got to go trys to rush you "finish baby come on Finish" like that will do any thing to make it better. Looks late 30's.

Hope new girls will be good

Mikasoto
01-30-12, 20:43
Swung by and Michelle sent in Connie. Wow, what a surprise! Young one for a change. Absolute cutie with a body and good attitude to boot. Almost killed me with her "medium" pressure, she is strong. Don't think she'll be there too much longer. Went for the HE, but so agreeable I think the menu is vast.

No Name
01-31-12, 01:27
Swung by and Michelle sent in Connie. Wow, what a surprise! Young one for a change. Absolute cutie with a body and good attitude to boot. Almost killed me with her "medium" pressure, she is strong. Don't think she'll be there too much longer. Went for the HE, but so agreeable I think the menu is vast.Went there today. It appears that their are three individuals working there Connie (sp?) , Candy and Michelle. It was also very busy everyone was busy with a monger. I guess we all needed to work out our kinks.

Magnod
01-31-12, 03:33
Swung by and Michelle sent in Connie. Wow, what a surprise! Young one for a change. Absolute cutie with a body and good attitude to boot. Almost killed me with her "medium" pressure, she is strong. Don't think she'll be there too much longer. Went for the HE, but so agreeable I think the menu is vast.Finally, new blood in the MT game.

Young, cute, and good massage. I'll definitely have to try her out.

Memahu
01-31-12, 04:33
I only desire to re-establish contact with my old, good clients. If you are of them, I would be happy to hear from you. 781-5206.

Call me and enjoy my new Forearm Dance Technique on the full body.

P. S. You can also see my ads in BP and CL.Yes, I'm interested in a return visit. The Forearm Dance Technique sounds like it will give you shivers.

Jdoo3807
01-31-12, 04:50
Swung by and Michelle sent in Connie. Wow, what a surprise! Young one for a change. Absolute cutie with a body and good attitude to boot. Almost killed me with her "medium" pressure, she is strong. Don't think she'll be there too much longer. Went for the HE, but so agreeable I think the menu is vast.I agree that Connie gives a great massage and he. Nice body and good attitude. Tried candy today, she is okay, but will ask for Connie next time.

Hawaiian007
01-31-12, 19:07
Does anyone know where Mika went? Also does anyone knoe where Tida lives?Tida is working in 1308.

Here is her CL ad:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2821061333.html

I know where she lives but that should be between you and her when you see her at her working place.

Good luck and stay safe.

Hawaiian007
01-31-12, 19:18
But, she's already got a "yogurt" business here. Hehehe. I know, lame, but, I had to do it. PKHaven't heard that one in a long time.

So last night I was watching wrestling and the one eyed yogurt slinger wanted to wrestle. So I put him in a head lock and semi choke hold until he threw up then passed out!

And new champion of the world.

Stay safe my mongers and remember we all dine at the Y sometimes.

Aloha,

On The Prowl
01-31-12, 23:18
I agree that Connie gives a great massage and he. Nice body and good attitude. Tried candy today, she is okay, but will ask for Connie next time.Thanks to another monger giving heads up about Connie had to see for myself, sure enough its Skye formally of Nirvana and H1, man her massage has gotten even better the rest everyone knows about, sweet as ever and ready to please, she been out of the game for awhile, lot of mongers been looking for her but now she back so all you skye fans hit her while she's around.

Eric Shin
02-01-12, 00:36
Has anyone sampled the master yet? Forearm dance is a technique used to make things easier on the person giving the massage.

Yes, I'm interested in a return visit. The Forearm Dance Technique sounds like it will give you shivers.

Eric Shin
02-01-12, 00:44
Didn't realize she knew how to massage. [

QUOTE=Jdoo3807; 1372029]I agree that Connie gives a great massage and he. Nice body and good attitude. Tried candy today, she is okay, but will ask for Connie next time.[/QUOTE]

Splooge McDuck
02-01-12, 01:17
Thanks to another monger giving heads up about Connie had to see for myself, sure enough its Skye formally of Nirvana and H1, man her massage has gotten even better the rest everyone knows about, sweet as ever and ready to please, she been out of the game for awhile, lot of mongers been looking for her but now she back so all you skye fans hit her while she's around.

QUOTE=Jdoo3807; 1372029]I agree that Connie gives a great massage and he. Nice body and good attitude. Tried candy today, she is okay, but will ask for Connie next time.[/QUOTE]Alrigt! Skye is back. So is she still lookin as hot as before?

Memahu
02-01-12, 04:08
Thanks to another monger giving heads up about Connie had to see for myself, sure enough its Skye formally of Nirvana and H1, man her massage has gotten even better the rest everyone knows about, sweet as ever and ready to please, she been out of the game for awhile, lot of mongers been looking for her but now she back so all you skye fans hit her while she's around.Rejuve has now become Rejuvenation.

Crouchingtiger
02-01-12, 06:30
Connie is Skye? No way? I've seen Skye at Nirvana at least 5 X and ht1 twice. Connie looks different. She looks younger. Looks like she has more meat to her to. She didn't say Hi long time no see. Although she did laugh when she saw me after I looked up while drying myself, thought it was because I was all naked and standing in front of her looking like I wanted to waste no time. Are you sure? The massage was good. Then on the flip she got naked and I was wow this is looking good and she began kissing all over and sat on my face and used it like a bicycle seat. Didn't even talk money. Then on went the cover. Was expecting a HJ after a good massage. Anyway got down with her in mutiple positions, all covered. She lucky I had money to pay for FS. Don't usually like covered, even with skye. She was a sweetheart though. Although she dug her nails into me and wouldn't let me rise, so I drove her nuts by tongueing and nibling her neck and ear which drove her nuts.

Bob411
02-01-12, 06:36
Can anyone tellme where Monica or CoCo are?

I could use one of their signature BBBJ's.

Mahalo,

Bob

Psa143
02-01-12, 07:03
Does anyone know if the Filipina MT is there? Does she give H, massage quality and damage?

CKI tried to call today and make an appointment. The lady answered spoke perfect english, like a local lady and asked me 20 questions. What time I want to come? Name? Phone number? And I was like, easy! Sounded like I was talking to LE. I kind of told her I would call her back and pretended like I didn't know what was going on.

Can someone confirm if this is standard practice there?

Blade82
02-01-12, 08:17

QUOTE=Jdoo3807; 1372029]I agree that Connie gives a great massage and he. Nice body and good attitude. Tried candy today, she is okay, but will ask for Connie next time.[/QUOTE]When I use to see her during her Nirvana days she would dig in deep. Deep to the extent the massage wasn't sensual, but once it came time for the deed the tide turned. I would always walkout feeling like a noodle. She said she was a MT before her AMP days so this really doesn't suprise. But never did find a provider in a AMP with that kind of massage skills.

Kurocha
02-01-12, 10:06
Connie is Skye? No way? I've seen Skye at Nirvana at least 5 X and ht1 twice. Connie looks different. She looks younger. Looks like she has more meat to her to. She didn't say Hi long time no see. Although she did laugh when she saw me after I looked up while drying myself, thought it was because I was all naked and standing in front of her looking like I wanted to waste no time. Are you sure? The massage was good. Then on the flip she got naked and I was wow this is looking good and she began kissing all over and sat on my face and used it like a bicycle seat. Didn't even talk money. Then on went the cover. Was expecting a HJ after a good massage. Anyway got down with her in mutiple positions, all covered. She lucky I had money to pay for FS. Don't usually like covered, even with skye. She was a sweetheart though. Although she dug her nails into me and wouldn't let me rise, so I drove her nuts by tongueing and nibling her neck and ear which drove her nuts.Funny things about certain providers, and Skye for me fits into this category. The first time I saw her was several years ago when she started at Nirvana. I couldn't for the life of me remember her face if I ever ran into her again. In fact, when I did see her a year later and she came to service me, I didn't remember her looks. One thing that I did remember about her was her massage and feel of her poji. Every woman has a distinctive feel when you enter them and play, and I remember that much of Skye. Maybe that was the litmus test for you, Crouchingtiger that told you that she was not the real Skye that you remembered.

RadioHazard
02-01-12, 13:07
Hmmm. So is it skye or not. One thing I remember about skye was she always planted her face on you in 69 as to say "eat me" so if she used your face like a seat. Sounds like her. Not many girls seem to do this. The other thing which was a bit weird was she used randomly say things in korean though she speak great english.

Really hope this is her.

Connie is Skye? No way? I've seen Skye at Nirvana at least 5 X and ht1 twice. Connie looks different. She looks younger. Looks like she has more meat to her to. She didn't say Hi long time no see. Although she did laugh when she saw me after I looked up while drying myself, thought it was because I was all naked and standing in front of her looking like I wanted to waste no time. Are you sure? The massage was good. Then on the flip she got naked and I was wow this is looking good and she began kissing all over and sat on my face and used it like a bicycle seat. Didn't even talk money. Then on went the cover. Was expecting a HJ after a good massage. Anyway got down with her in mutiple positions, all covered. She lucky I had money to pay for FS. Don't usually like covered, even with skye. She was a sweetheart though. Although she dug her nails into me and wouldn't let me rise, so I drove her nuts by tongueing and nibling her neck and ear which drove her nuts.

On The Prowl
02-01-12, 14:16
Connie is Skye? No way? I've seen Skye at Nirvana at least 5 X and ht1 twice. Connie looks different. She looks younger. Looks like she has more meat to her to. She didn't say Hi long time no see. Although she did laugh when she saw me after I looked up while drying myself, thought it was because I was all naked and standing in front of her looking like I wanted to waste no time. Are you sure? The massage was good. Then on the flip she got naked and I was wow this is looking good and she began kissing all over and sat on my face and used it like a bicycle seat. Didn't even talk money. Then on went the cover. Was expecting a HJ after a good massage. Anyway got down with her in mutiple positions, all covered. She lucky I had money to pay for FS. Don't usually like covered, even with skye. She was a sweetheart though. Although she dug her nails into me and wouldn't let me rise, so I drove her nuts by tongueing and nibling her neck and ear which drove her nuts.She has shorter hair now and different color and she does have a little more meat on her (just a little) but it 100% skye! Remember she's been out of the game for maybe two years now so she might not remember everyone from past experiences, but she still has same great attitude with the bonus great massage and boy can she still at.

Kim Chee Kane
02-01-12, 16:58
Kolo,

Tried to view your link that you posted but ad is gone now. :/Any other postings she had? You got contact info?

Mahalos.

Calls herself Nina. Brunette haole lady between 35-40, attractive. 5'8" or so, bolt-on C cups, nice okole and slender legs. Not fit, but not fat at all, just very soft. Extremely small nani. After you've met, has a full menu from therapeutic massage to FS (bring your own covers, as she doesn't "provide") , and would've had cfs (she wanted) but no covers on me.

Met, talked 20 questions, was straight with my wants and intentions (2-pop & mutual rub) , and felt akward throuout most of the session. We both stripped, with her keeping on her panties. Asked to start face up for a happy start and was denied. Good sensual backrub, and did the magic stroke from the okole to mini-me very well. Tried to caress her thigh to her nani and was scolded. I thought we'd discussed this, but weren't even reading the same book, let alone being on the same page; oh well. Stayed face down for an hour. On a positive note, she climbed onto the table, and gave me a good body to body which I would have truly enjoyed if I wasn't face down. Enough on that.

Flipped. She worked her hands donw to mini-me and kept her breasts pressed against my chest. When she started rubbing her nani on my head, I stroked it (and didn't get shut down this time) until she moaned steadily. To my surprise, she hopped onto the table and pressed her nani on my lips. Ended up in a 69, and have to give her kudos. The BJ felt like soft wet velvet with suction, very nice. After I blew, I continued with the DATY until she came (filled my mouth with juice). No time for a 2nd pop, even though I'd requested it. She seemed willing, and hinted at FS, but I was too far outside my comfort zone. Will try next time. That nani looks too tiny and invitiing to pass.

L / A/S 7. 5/5/8 Damage $$. Will repeat in hopes of a much smoother session. Mediocre attitude rating due to the akward moments after we'd discussed things, but she was a very nice chica. Guess we didn't click that time until it was too late. She did make a decent enough impression to repeat, though.

The link to her ad, should anyone want to try.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-help-you-tame-that-tension-with-bodywork-36/3167972

Stay safe and have fun,

Kolo

Aloha Monday
02-01-12, 18:15
Recent post have been spot on with.

Mikki. Had her and would repeat. Cute and aims to please. Looks like 20's.

Gia miss her she did have that distant feeling like somewhat guilty of what she's doing must have a husband in SF.

Bing Bing got to go trys to rush you "finish baby come on Finish" like that will do any thing to make it better. Looks late 30's.

Hope new girls will be goodOne of my favorite place, clean and comfortable.

Yoyo call me new girl Mimi is there. Will try.

Mikki is very sweet and mature attitude like high class companion. 30 something has healthy young body. Good pounding CG.

Too bad she leave for a while. We miss her right? Hard808.

Gia / Tia She said don't have husband! LOL. She does not show her emotions too much, but very cute when she smiles. Good BBBJ.

She said will leave this week but be back soon.

Bingbing the go go girl could be better but she want everybody go fast cause go go girl LOL.

She has simple loveable personality but most people hard to communicate with her because her English problem.

Yoyo the mighty Yoyo, super nice attitude, love customer, work hard. I wish she take customer, sometime, please.

Splooge McDuck
02-01-12, 20:19
Gia / Tia She said don't have husband! LOL. She does not show her emotions too much, but very cute when she smiles. Good BBBJ.

She said will leave this week but be back soon.I hope this is true. If Gia will be back soon I'll be back in her poon. Yes, that is some good BBBJ too.

Crouchingtiger
02-01-12, 22:58
Alrigt! Skye is back. So is she still lookin as hot as before?[/QUOTE]She looks different, before she had a woman's sexyness to her, now she looked like the cute girl next door sweetness to her. I didn't recognize her. However, of all the providers, she gives one of the best massages. I would see her for a massage and he alone, since I'd rather have bb, but to each there own.

H Mobius
02-01-12, 23:09
Hmmm. So is it skye or not?Personally, I never met Skye so I do not know what she looks like. But, I do remember someone posting a pic of her a few years ago. This Forum doesn't seem to lend itself to pic searches, so I can't find the post.

I did however find the pic.

On the page that lists all the threads, look at Massage Parlor Reports; there is a counter just to the right for how many photos are in the thread (currently 158). It is hyperlinked.

Click the link and a list of filenames will appear. Scroll down towards the bottom (Murphy's Law says it would be near the bottom so I went bottoms-up!) and look for File "643a.jpg" and click it; you should see a Korean girl in a red string bikini top and black shorts, in bed taking a cell phone self-portrait.

The person who posted it said she was Skye at Nirvana (who later went to HT1 and eventually left Honolulu).

Is this the girl who is now Connie at Rejuve?

Kpounda
02-01-12, 23:47
Personally, I never met Skye so I do not know what she looks like. But, I do remember someone posting a pic of her a few years ago. This Forum doesn't seem to lend itself to pic searches, so I can't find the post.

On the page that lists all the threads, look at Massage Parlor Reports; there is a counter just to the right for how many photos are in the thread (currently 158). It is hyperlinked.

Click the link and a list of filenames will appear. Scroll down towards the bottom (Murphy's Law says it would be near the bottom so I went bottoms-up!) and look for File "643a. Jpg" and click it; you should see a Korean girl in a red string bikini top and black shorts, in bed taking a cell phone self-portrait.

The person who posted it said she was Skye at Nirvana (who later went to HT1 and eventually left Honolulu).

Is this the girl who is now Connie at Rejuve?Checked out the pic. Definately not her. That girl don't look Korean, to me at least. Skye was alot more prettier than her.

Splooge McDuck
02-02-12, 00:17
Checked out the pic. Definately not her. That girl don't look Korean, to me at least. Skye was alot more prettier than her.
Personally, I never met Skye so I do not know what she looks like. But, I do remember someone posting a pic of her a few years ago. This Forum doesn't seem to lend itself to pic searches, so I can't find the post.

Click the link and a list of filenames will appear. Scroll down towards the bottom (Murphy's Law says it would be near the bottom so I went bottoms-up!) and look for File "643a. Jpg" and click it; you should see a Korean girl in a red string bikini top and black shorts, in bed taking a cell phone self-portrait.

Is this the girl who is now Connie at Rejuve?That pic is definitely not Skye from HT1 & Nirvana. But if this girl is working somewhere I'd bang her LOL. She looks a little bit like Million from VIP so thats a good thing.

Is Rejuve a MT place or an AMP?

Bono888
02-02-12, 02:49
Her massage was pretty good. The technique was very well done IMO. The only small problem I was when I flipped over and she was massaging my neck area, it felt like she was choking me. Maybe should have said something. But the HE was excellent! Very Very sensual.

Has anyone sampled the master yet? Forearm dance is a technique used to make things easier on the person giving the massage.

Ocolumbo
02-02-12, 03:14
Met with Junko / Jennifer at Century Square. Needed some work on a sore back. 2nd round and no need to break the ice. Self showered. Laid on table. Junko walks around the table working on me. Hard massage on the upperback and arms but I need work on the lower back. She jumps on table and astrides me to rub the lower back. Then she jumps off and starts sensual rubs of the legs and butt. Getting horny. She flips me. More sensual rubbing with both hands. Took pill too close to last meal. Was worried about getting hard. Junko then gives BBBJ while standing. Soft and slow like I want it. She is still fully clothed but I start to rub her bare arms and her legs, lifting her dress up to feel her butt and groin. Jr. Got hard. She disrobes. Has body of a beautiful MILF. DFK. She lies on table and I get on top. She puts cover on jr. Mish. More DFK. Feel like coming. Stop mish and go to K-9. Finished in K-9. Did not go for tit play or nipple suckling. Just planted a quick kiss on each. Got to try next time. Good comfort and rapport with her. Maybe more extras to come. Close to a Herman Cain experience for me. 9-9-9. YMMV.

Blake123
02-02-12, 03:21
Is Rejuve a MT place or an AMP?It's an MT place.

RadioHazard
02-02-12, 04:11
One more thing I remembered about Skye / AKA Connie. I used to think she was super tight especially during initial penetration. She is tight but I felt a bit tight because she does not use much lube like a lot of girls. But will still allow you in even if she is not very wet.

Kitie Carson
02-02-12, 04:38
Can anyone tellme where Monica or CoCo are?

I could use one of their signature BBBJ's.

Mahalo,

BobPlease Bob. RTFF. If you looked you would find within 1 minute.

Member #4671
02-02-12, 06:13
That pic is definitely not Skye from HT1 & Nirvana. But if this girl is working somewhere I'd bang her LOL. She looks a little bit like Million from VIP so thats a good thing.

Is Rejuve a MT place or an AMP?The pic is a rob that used to work the AMPs and had ads on BP a couple years ago.

Not even close to what I remember skye looking like. If thats the girl at Rejuve I'll pass.

SnatchThat
02-02-12, 10:30
The pictured in 643a. Jpeg is not the Korean Skye at HT1 or Nirvana. She used to post on backpage as Kiana. You many even find her old at at Oahu Escorts. She as 808-895# and what not. You guys are re-dick-ulous to somehow confuse a mexi-melt for a kalbi. Geez. Here is the record so keep it straight, many girls use alter ego names & almost impossibly easy to not get confused. I seriously question the eyes that people have if they are mixed up here. I mean I know what is what and can't make such an easy mistake. This girl is in her 20's, old Korean Skye close to 40 when she worked and now probably over 40. IDK how that even could be spoken as remotely accurate. It was entirely inaccurate to state even a slight resemblance.

Captin Crunch
02-02-12, 11:35
Her massage was pretty good. The technique was very well done IMO. The only small problem I was when I flipped over and she was massaging my neck area, it felt like she was choking me. Maybe should have said something. But the HE was excellent! Very Very sensual.What was the damage?

HiPickle
02-02-12, 12:50
I hope this is true. If Gia will be back soon I'll be back in her poon. Yes, that is some good BBBJ too.HA, yes, I really hope she cums back when I get back. Need to fill that sweet thing up again, and boy will she be filled!

Blade82
02-02-12, 14:35
That pic is definitely not Skye from HT1 & Nirvana. But if this girl is working somewhere I'd bang her LOL. She looks a little bit like Million from VIP so thats a good thing.

Is Rejuve a MT place or an AMP?Its a MT, so I'd suggest calling for a appointment. Walkins are welcome I think but if you go when they are busy Michelle could give you the runaround.

Member #4671
02-02-12, 15:14
What was the damage?Does she let your hands roam now? Wasn't the case at CC.

Chikan San
02-02-12, 18:15
The girl in the pic is definitely not skye. Not sure if that girl is even asian. Unless Skye has a twin sister, I'm sure that she's now working at Rejuve. I admit that it took me a second glance to recognize her but that's just due to the fact that it's been a long time since I last saw her. She looked just as surprised to see me and recognized me from the start.

Is this the girl who is now Connie at Rejuve?

Hypo Luxa
02-02-12, 20:00
The pictured in 643a. Jpeg is not the Korean Skye at HT1 or Nirvana. She used to post on backpage as Kiana. You many even find her old at at Oahu Escorts. She as 808-895# and what not. You guys are re-dick-ulous to somehow confuse a mexi-melt for a kalbi. Geez. Here is the record so keep it straight, many girls use alter ego names & almost impossibly easy to not get confused. I seriously question the eyes that people have if they are mixed up here. I mean I know what is what and can't make such an easy mistake. This girl is in her 20's, old Korean Skye close to 40 when she worked and now probably over 40. IDK how that even could be spoken as remotely accurate. It was entirely inaccurate to state even a slight resemblance.Hey, fuck you for calling everyone one out (you guys = everyone). One person mentioned that the pic that was posted referenced being Skye. He didn't say it was, but that it was stated to be her in the original post. Then everyone after was stating is was NOT Skye. Then you, the Johnny-come-lately pops on here shooting off your mouth admonishing everyone here for assuming it was here when the opposite happened.

You should have learned from the Lex LUther post a month or so ago that coming on here and calling every one out as morons or retards or whatever doesn't fly!

Seriously, just STFU!

Kekehawaii
02-02-12, 21:16
I'll settle all the debate about whether Connie at rejuve is skye herself or not. I went to see for myself and she is in fact 100% all skye. The one that was at Nirvana.

At first when I saw her, I didn't recognize her. Her hair was short, tied in the back, and in my opinion, a lot chubbier than when I last saw her (maybe 3 years ago or so). But she had the same great pair of tits. The feature that made me 100% certain was her smile (actually her teeth). I don't know I you guys ever noticed, but her two eye teeth are super narrow, almost looks like a person who smokes crack. But all her other teeth are normal, except for those two.

Anyway, for those who are inteterested, she is there everyday from 10 to 10. For those who are not interested, just forget about debating whether it is her or not.

Splooge McDuck
02-02-12, 21:30
One more thing I remembered about Skye / AKA Connie. I used to think she was super tight especially during initial penetration. She is tight but I felt a bit tight because she does not use much lube like a lot of girls. But will still allow you in even if she is not very wet.what I really liked about Skye was how wet she got the balls wen licking them. She would use her whole tongue, not just the tip of the tongue like a puppy lapping up water from a bowl. Skye's BLS & her Russian skills were the top 2 reasons I repeated with her a lot. I'm not fluent in cu*talingus so I don't DATY but I remember her doing like a squat hump thing on my face during a 69 kinda begging for me to dine with her body language. LOL I had to push her legs on the side of me cus I didn't want to DATY. I remember I was going for another repeat with her at HT1 but she left so I got Kelly. Wish Kelly would come back too.

H Mobius
02-02-12, 22:29
The girl in the pic is definitely not skye. Not sure if that girl is even asian.When I first started going to KBs (especially the strip bars which back then were Korean), there were girls who looked just like the one in the pic. Come to think of it, I don't really see that 'model' of k-girl anymore.

Waipahu Prowl
02-02-12, 23:28
So couldn't wait to try MF for the longest time, had some time last week so made an appt. Walked in mama was actually looking pretty good. I would have taken her. But she sent in bingbing. Don't remember too much about her, but came home and researched with poor reviews. Not for me! Any ways walked right in and lfk off the batt. Moved on to table where I thought I was going to get a massage. Nope. Off come the cloths, more lfk, licking of the boys, and shaft. At this point I'm over the massage. Cover on straight in to standing doggie. Nice, tight, no rush, flipped her over for some mish. Man it was happening too fast. Slowed it down, thewhole time she was totally getting in to it, porn style, moaning, throwing hair back and forth, side to side. I actually had to look around and make sure there was no cameras! Any ways wanted to finish porn style, asked if I could cim and she said ok. Backed off, pulled off rubber, as she slid down bed. So much for that, ended up all over her face! And nice size a's. Ahhh what a site. Think I need to go back for more. Said she's here for 4 more weeks. After shower, she wanted to go again. Even mama asked if I wanted to go again. WTF, I just opted for massage. I was beat, but next time I'll be ready. Saw gia on the way out, I totally want to try that! Mama said gia here for another 4 weeks. Aloha

Bono888
02-03-12, 01:37
Total Damage was $. I really didn't roam around too much. So can't comment on that.

On a side note I had a session w / Connie today. I think I found my ATF MT. She cute and does a pretty good HE. But the massage was excellent! I was really surprised how much effort she put into the massage. atthe end of it she was all sweaty from giving such a strong massage. Standard cost. 60 HF and. 60 Tip.

But be warned brothers. She books up really fast. Been trying to call for 4 days and was booked. I got lucky w / a cancelled appointment.

What was the damage?

Splooge McDuck
02-03-12, 01:50
So couldn't wait to try MF for the longest time.

Mama said gia here for another 4 weeks. AlohaThis news makes my "Magic" Johnson happy. He wants more Gia badly.

Hi Auc
02-03-12, 04:28
Visited Connie after reading all your reports. FYI, she is at least 35, could very well be in her 40's but well kept

SnatchThat
02-03-12, 08:52
Hey, fuck you for calling everyone one out (you guys = everyone). One person mentioned that the pic that was posted referenced being Skye. He didn't say it was, but that it was stated to be her in the original post. Then everyone after was stating is was NOT Skye. Then you, the Johnny-come-lately pops on here shooting off your mouth admonishing everyone here for assuming it was here when the opposite happened.

You should have learned from the Lex LUther post a month or so ago that coming on here and calling every one out as morons or retards or whatever doesn't fly!

Seriously, just STFU!Picture provided which is definitely a Sky / Skye or Skie does not have the track record of the Skye that worked at Nirvana and HT1. Now people are saying that this 40 year old is looking like she is 20's. My gripe is member's not having a clue as to the relative age of a women or girl. It's most likely due to the fact that in your old age you can't see the wrinkles by their eyes. It's alright gramps, how about leaving the internet to us young-ins that can see, and hear to the tasks at hand. Don't worry you can read more reports on what you no longer can see. Man if I could not tell the difference between a 20 to 40 or 60 year old then it's game over. Time to dig my grave and lie there until I pass. So keep your FUs and STFUs all ranting about. That's all the fight you got left because you can't get it up. So sit back and read the great rreports that those of us can see and type. That way when we say it is a 7 about 35 yo you know we are spot on.

Darkman808
02-03-12, 12:31
Picture provided which is definitely a Sky / Skye or Skie does not have the track record of the Skye that worked at Nirvana and HT1. Now people are saying that this 40 year old is looking like she is 20's. My gripe is member's not having a clue as to the relative age of a women or girl. It's most likely due to the fact that in your old age you can't see the wrinkles by their eyes. It's alright gramps, how about leaving the internet to us young-ins that can see, and hear to the tasks at hand. Don't worry you can read more reports on what you no longer can see. Man if I could not tell the difference between a 20 to 40 or 60 year old then it's game over. Time to dig my grave and lie there until I pass. So keep your FUs and STFUs all ranting about. That's all the fight you got left because you can't get it up. So sit back and read the great rreports that those of us can see and type. That way when we say it is a 7 about 35 yo you know we are spot on. This is me telling you life isn't over, but living vicariously through us is the best way to go. I know it's rough being and having gotten old. But it's alright, don't have a cow man. Last thing we need to read in the paper is an old guy dieing in front of his computer monitor on USA sex guide and finding out that it was due to elevated blood pressure.Your post is full of spelling and grammatical errors. Was that because you were drunk when you typed this? Or because you really are a dumb ass as Hypo said. Gosh, couldn't be because' you're younger and smarter than us old SOB's. Putting the substance of the original post aside for the moment, please don't come on here and get real friggin' neat with everyone because you think you are hot shit. It's bad enough to think that. But it says a lot about you when you feel you HAVE TO TELL US about how cool you are and how we are not. Get a fucking life bozo.

HawaiiHorndog
02-03-12, 15:43
Hey, fuck you for calling everyone one out (you guys = everyone). One person mentioned that the pic that was posted referenced being Skye. He didn't say it was, but that it was stated to be her in the original post. Then everyone after was stating is was NOT Skye. Then you, the Johnny-come-lately pops on here shooting off your mouth admonishing everyone here for assuming it was here when the opposite happened.

Seriously, just STFU!Hypo, You hit it right on the head with this "Snatchthat" Punk. Would love to meet this "KID" on the streets. Snatch that thinks he's young and all that, but he's still out there buying his pu$$why. Must be PB54's little son.

RadioHazard
02-03-12, 21:17
How about a rating of your session.

Visited Connie after reading all your reports. FYI, she is at least 35, could very well be in her 40's but well kept

Hypo Luxa
02-04-12, 01:18
Your post is full of spelling and grammatical errors. Was that because you were drunk when you typed this? Or because you really are a dumb ass as Hypo said. Gosh, couldn't be because' you're younger and smarter than us old SOB's. Putting the substance of the original post aside for the moment, please don't come on here and get real friggin' neat with everyone because you think you are hot shit. It's bad enough to think that. But it says a lot about you when you feel you HAVE TO TELL US about how cool you are and how we are not. Get a fucking life bozo.Hitting the *LIKE* button on this one!

Aloha Monday
02-04-12, 01:47
That's the go go girl BingBing.

BabyFace808
02-04-12, 02:13
Has anyone sampled the master yet? Forearm dance is a technique used to make things easier on the person giving the massage.If Master Son has forearm dance technique, I have japkasai massage technique that my clients love it. Just look at the full meaning in internet but its all ball and testicles massage. Clients love it. I had a training of this massage in Thailand. I just started it recently and my clients love it.

Magnod
02-04-12, 04:58
How about a rating of your session.Yes, please include a massage rating along with the standard L / S/A. This is the massage therapist thread after all. I'd love to hear more about her since Rejuve is usually a go to spot for me (haven't been there since Dec.).

Honauc
02-04-12, 05:36
One more thing I remembered about Skye / AKA Connie. I used to think she was super tight especially during initial penetration. She is tight but I felt a bit tight because she does not use much lube like a lot of girls. But will still allow you in even if she is not very wet.
Yes, please include a massage rating along with the standard L / S/A. This is the massage therapist thread after all. I'd love to hear more about her since Rejuve is usually a go to spot for me (haven't been there since Dec.).Sorry guys. I can't rate her s & a. I saw her and decided she was too matured for me; I just walked out. I expecting someone in her 20 or early 30.

John Ross
02-04-12, 07:46
If Master Son has forearm dance technique, I have japkasai massage technique that my clients love it. Just look at the full meaning in internet but its all ball and testicles massage. Clients love it. I had a training of this massage in Thailand. I just started it recently and my clients love it.Son Kyong was known for that very massage you are speaking of.

Member #4671
02-04-12, 08:18
If Master Son has forearm dance technique, I have japkasai massage technique that my clients love it. Just look at the full meaning in internet but its all ball and testicles massage. Clients love it. I had a training of this massage in Thailand. I just started it recently and my clients love it.Hopefully this isn't that gay dude that was trying to advertise on here again. If babyface808 is so good then post a pic or contact info and let us be the judge. If you are indeed a guy please take note that you are not welcome.

SnatchThat
02-04-12, 10:26
It changes how I type it out. Hypo Luxa should learn english though, he doesn't know that my post referred to those that are retarded. You guys are retarded for mixing up someone that is in her 40's for being in her 20's. If you took offense to it means that you are retarded and a dumb ass. You made it target you and thus it does. I would tell you take a viagra and get it on, however I hear you are the one that shorts the girls their hard earned kala. That's what they know about you.

Darkman808 getting involved is a choice. If you seem to think that you are apart of the retarded 99% then so be it. I got stories that are pay per view thus won't share them because these are AMP, etc forums.

I have not been paying much at all these days, and that's my little secret. I get it for being me. And I can say that, can you?

Pineapple50
02-04-12, 13:19
I saw Tia yesterday (Friday) before she leaves today for Cali and this was my second visit within a couple of day's! She say's she is coming back within a week and I will be awaiting her return. The place is very Clean and Neat and as always Tia's BBBJ is very Nice, but I wish they had a Bigger Massage Table to do the deed; if I see Tia again I will suggest we use the Floor or the Couch!

JT

BabyFace808
02-04-12, 13:37
Hopefully this isn't that gay dude that was trying to advertise on here again. If babyface808 is so good then post a pic or contact info and let us be the judge. If you are indeed a guy please take note that you are not welcome.I am not a man, actually some of the mongers here became my client but I never tried this to them.

Magnod
02-04-12, 14:09
Sorry guys. I can't rate her s & a. I saw her and decided she was too matured for me; I just walked out. I expecting someone in her 20 or early 30.MTs in their 20-30's are hard to find.

You may have better luck in the AMP forum. They generally have younger girls, but of course you lose the massage aspect that MTs provide.

HawaiiHorndog
02-04-12, 18:11
It changes how I type it out. Hypo Luxa should learn english though, he doesn't know that my post referred to those that are retarded. You guys are retarded for mixing up someone that is in her 40's for being in her 20's. If you took offense to it means that you are retarded and a dumb ass. You made it target you and thus it does. I would tell you take a viagra and get it on, however I hear you are the one that shorts the girls their hard earned kala. That's what they know about you.

Darkman808 getting involved is a choice. If you seem to think that you are apart of the retarded 99% then so be it. I got stories that are pay per view thus won't share them because these are AMP, etc forums.

I have not been paying much at all these days, and that's my little secret. I get it for being me. And I can say that, can you?Hey Jackson. Why let this little punk "snatchthat" continue to talk shit and start fights and arguements on YOUR forum. My posts have been deleted in the past, for stuff a lot less argumentative than the crap this guy "snatchthat" has been posting! Let's not empower punks like this by allowing this to continue.

Jb Good
02-04-12, 18:58
Massage = Styles are quite different, both are good, Nala is better.

Looks = Nala.

HE = Nala.

Availability = Yummy.

Bottomline, for me anyway, it's a * to schedule with Nala, but worth the wait.

http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com/

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2834255020.html

Somehaole
02-04-12, 19:33
Saw a woman that was advertising in the casual encounters section of CL. Her ads didn't stay up very long. She is a 49 year old haole, heavily tattooed. Probably few guys on here are into that. But, she was very nice. Little apartment on Kuhio. Came in, stripped down and laid on the bed. She took off everything but her underwear. Nice tits for an older woman. Maybe firm B's? Not too sure. Did a good massage, talked a lot, and wrapped up with an enthusiastic BBBJ. No CIM. Paid $. Probably won't repeat, but was a good experience. She's certainly not ugly, just not my cup of tea. 6/8/7 l / a/s.

Went to see a woman advertising in the body rubs section of BP. http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-the-touch-taiwanese-adorable-body-cure-in-call-andout-call-23/3190037 I saw the one named Melody. Someone else posted in the ripoff reports section that the other girl, sherry, was terrible and should be avoided. Melody was very sweet. Never any discussion of money, very nice massage and great HJ. LOTS of play with balls while on my stomach. Really took her time and was not rushed during HJ at all.

I definitely did not get the impression anything else was on the menu, but I didn't try. She is very nice, a bit shy, and cute. Have gone back several times. Please be nice to this one. She's had some bad experiences and it would be unfortunate to ruin it for others by being pushy. Don't expect more than a HJ and YMMV on that. I think it will depend on how comfortable she feels. I doubt any roaming is allowed, but not sure.

8/8/8. Left standard amount for massage+he.

Stay safe.

Member #4671
02-05-12, 00:13
I am not a man, actually some of the mongers here became my client but I never tried this to them.Pm me your contact info so I may review for myself.

Ocolumbo
02-05-12, 14:55
Saw a woman that was advertising in the casual encounters section of CL. Her ads didn't stay up very long. She is a 49 year old haole, heavily tattooed. Probably few guys on here are into that. But, she was very nice. Little apartment on Kuhio. Came in, stripped down and laid on the bed. She took off everything but her underwear. Nice tits for an older woman. Maybe firm B's? Not too sure. Did a good massage, talked a lot, and wrapped up with an enthusiastic BBBJ. No CIM. Paid $. Probably won't repeat, but was a good experience. She's certainly not ugly, just not my cup of tea. 6/8/7 l / a/s.

Went to see a woman advertising in the body rubs section of BP.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-the-touch-taiwanese-adorable-body-cure-in-call-andout-call-23/3190037

I saw the one named Melody. Someone else posted in the ripoff reports section that the other girl, sherry, was terrible and should be avoided. Melody was very sweet. Never any discussion of money, very nice massage and great HJ. LOTS of play with balls while on my stomach. Really took her time and was not rushed during HJ at all.

I definitely did not get the impression anything else was on the menu, but I didn't try. She is very nice, a bit shy, and cute. Have gone back several times. Please be nice to this one. She's had some bad experiences and it would be unfortunate to ruin it for others by being pushy. Don't expect more than a HJ and YMMV on that. I think it will depend on how comfortable she feels. I doubt any roaming is allowed, but not sure.

8/8/8. Left standard amount for massage+he.

Stay safe.Really, what is the standard price for a HJ at MT in Honolulu? Her partner quoted $140. 00 (after HF of $60) , promised "everything," and left a fellow monger in the lurch, physically and literally, and then tried to settle for a HJ. So, she did not quote you or ask for money up front. So how much did you pay for HJ that she was satisfied with?

HawaiiHorndog
02-05-12, 17:54
Been ready some interesting reports on this place. Where are they located?

Member #6232
02-05-12, 19:35
Hopefully this isn't that gay dude that was trying to advertise on here again. If babyface808 is so good then post a pic or contact info and let us be the judge. If you are indeed a guy please take note that you are not welcome.Bruddahs, here is a link to this balls on technique. Don't know, but, does refer to man to man application unless I read incorrectly. But, am sure even the wahines can do the same with the "twist" in the end as an exclamation point to the rapture.

http://www.traditional-thai-massage.com/topics/topics016.htm

O

Magnod
02-05-12, 23:42
Really, what is the standard price for a HJ at MT in Honolulu? Her partner quoted $140. 00 (after HF of $60) , promised "everything," and left a fellow monger in the lurch, physically and literally, and then tried to settle for a HJ. So, she did not quote you or ask for money up front. So how much did you pay for HJ that she was satisfied with?I think a. 4.6 tip is pretty standard for a HJ, depending on the quality of service. If the massage and HJ was rubbish, then I might go lower, but usually they are decent which averages for me to be around. 5.

Magnod
02-06-12, 00:46
I think a. 4.6 tip is pretty standard for a HJ, depending on the quality of service. If the massage and HJ was rubbish, then I might go lower, but usually they are decent which averages for me to be around. 5.That's supposed to say .4 to .6.

Not sure why it came out differently.

SnatchThat
02-06-12, 02:05
Hey Jackson. Why let this little punk "snatchthat" continue to talk shit and start fights and arguements on YOUR forum. My posts have been deleted in the past, for stuff a lot less argumentative than the crap this guy "snatchthat" has been posting! Let's not empower punks like this by allowing this to continue.You see I outed people that purposely cause confusion. Then I outed people that don't have reading comprehension. So if Jackson is reading these and paying attention he will see that I am contributing in a positive way. The person who made himself labeled himself a retard vs someone ending the confusion. That's all.

Blake123
02-06-12, 03:16
Been ready some interesting reports on this place. Where are they located?They are in #3101 in the Century Center.

BabyFace808
02-06-12, 04:49
Bruddahs, here is a link to this balls on technique. Don't know, but, does refer to man to man application unless I read incorrectly. But, am sure even the wahines can do the same with the "twist" in the end as an exclamation point to the rapture.

http://www.traditional-thai-massage.com/topics/topics016.htm

OFor you to understand more of this, this is the short explanation.

The testicle massage (Japsakai) is a massage the testicle and the surroundings are stimulated. It is said that the effect will cause the effect for easing the energy reinforcement, the kidney function recovery, lumbago, and the backache. In the effect of immediate stimulation, it is said that the blood stream increases by healthy reinforcement of the testicle, the hardness when erecting increases, and the amount of semen increases.

It stimulates autonomic massaging the whole body putting the beginning when this testicle is massaged. And, after working such as internal organs and hormones is activated, it is done for about ten minutes. The person who receives it first also includes the person who feels stimulation where electricity runs in the whole body a lot though the effect of this testicle massage is different depending on the person.

There is a side that The testicle of each scrotum is first warmed with a hot cloth in the one given to the testicle and the lymph node in the circumference to the last for several minutes as the procedure. Then, the scrotum loosens, and flexibility increases. The surface of the testicle is lifted lightly from the side in the back to spread the lubricant such as oil on the scrotum, and to wrap the testicle, and pulled, and it pats, and the testicle is pulled lightly lighly / This massage will give harder erections, better sex drive, and healthier sperm count for the conception. This will keep your testicles healthy and functioning at their peak. Repeatition of this massage will enhance your testicles to get larger from the increase body circulation.

In Thailand most man are the one doing but we are now in the modern time, even woman can do it as part of the learning process for women to learn other kind of massage other than thai massage. This kind of massage should be done slowly and not in a hurry.

GraveDiggah
02-06-12, 04:58
Happy Super Sunday fellow mongers. Was in the mood after eating good grindz and a great Super Bowl. Made the call to Heidi.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/80-special-with-sweet-blonde-25/3042684

Her in-call apartment is located in the beginning of Waikiki. Found on-street parking and called her when I was downstairs. Walked into her room and I was instructed to wash my hands. Stripped down, and I was surprised she stripped down leaving only her panties on. Her tits are nice; neither too small, nor too big. I would guess C-cups; Although I'm not that good at guessing boob size. Began with a light pressure massage as I laid on my stomach. On the flip, small head was ready to go. As she begins the HJ, she sits on top and slightly grinds her nani against junior. Took about 15 minutes until I came all over her hands. Overall a good experience, nice HJ / HE. The only thing is I wished she would have played with the boys a little. L / S/A 8/8/8

Hypo Luxa
02-06-12, 05:16
You see I outed people that purposely cause confusion. Then I outed people that don't have reading comprehension. So if Jackson is reading these and paying attention he will see that I am contributing in a positive way. The person who made himself labeled himself a retard vs someone ending the confusion. That's all.You're an idiot because:

a) I called you out on being an asshole to the general populace of this board, not for some shit regarding Skye, and

b) No one, I said no one, said that photo was Skye to begin with, which was your whole point in posting.

So who can't read.

Grow some hair on your balls, boy.

Somehaole
02-06-12, 14:59
Really, what is the standard price for a HJ at MT in Honolulu? Her partner quoted $140. 00 (after HF of $60) , promised "everything," and left a fellow monger in the lurch, physically and literally, and then tried to settle for a HJ. So, she did not quote you or ask for money up front. So how much did you pay for HJ that she was satisfied with?I usually pay $ for massage + HE. That's largely based on reports here. Haven't had anyone complain yet except for some of the idiots in CC that try to upsell and ask for. 8 or $ in addition to the house fee.

The only mention of money was on the phone when I asked how much it was. Once I was there, no discussion about it.

I read the post in the rip off thread. You can see my response. I don't know anything at all about the other girls there. Just reporting that I had a nice time with this one.

GraveDiggah
02-06-12, 17:27
What was the damage, please? How was the massage? And were there any other pupus or entrees on the menu?

Mahaloz, Brah!

Kolo.Damage was 80 for HF. I tipped 40 for a total of $.20. Her light pressure massage is similar to that of Angie at Sakura. I am not sure if there are extras on her menu being I was only there for 30 minutes. As she was giving me a HJ, she would fun her nails / fingertips over my stomach; this felt good also.

Braddahman
02-07-12, 06:06
Anyone know where Mika (hapa. Korean Haole) is at? Saw a posting on another site reporting Mika at Song Massage, CC2404. Can anyone confirm? Had her in the past and loved the awesome massage and sensual HE. Love her body too. If any of you fellas know where she is at, please pm me or report. Mahalo!

Braddahman

Braddahman
02-08-12, 01:44
Shot down trying to get appt. W / Monica at 321 so decided on checking out the ever faithful Mayflower. Only 2 girls working, Mimi and Bing Bing. Had the later so went with Mimi. BTW, Yoyo was gone. 2nd string MS said Yoyo was in SF for a meeting. Seems like everyone is away at a meeting in SF nowadays. Anyways. Took self shower. Back in room, Mimi walks in. 5'5, 110 (I suck at weights but she was pretty thin, Chinese, long legs, cute tush, shaved kitty, small As, and thin waist. Only bad part was smoker's order. I didn't mind too much because I was falling for the body. So started with a light massage w / lotion face down. She put towel over me but it soon came off once I started rubbing her leg. She worked the back then down the rear and finished w / my legs. Nothing special, except for the kissing of the buttocks. She kept kissing my ass. LOL. Was kind of cute yet odd because I swear she was smelling my ass and saying "mmmmmm. So good". (Side note: Her english is really broken. I had a hard time understanding her.) So she tells me to flip and asks me what I want. Kind of did some light negotiations. Was funny when she said,"I HJ or you can f*k me". I said, I'll go for FS. Started with some BLS with some light HJ. Proceeded with CBJ while I FIV. Started putting some of that lube on her nani and I rubbed it over the rear entry. I occasionally went for FIA but didn't want to get to aggressive because I was having a good time. But I was pressing that FIA. No digits but I applied some pressure. Not sure if she would have let me. Moved to CG and ACG. She stopped when I asked and was really accommodating. Decided I wanted the booty so finished up in DS with me applying more pressure on that ass but no FIA. I think it can be had. Anyone know? Popped and took a shower. Got dressed. Left tip and ended up catching a ride down the elevator with MS, who had to go to the store. Overall, great time. Would repeat. Wish she had some implants but thought her body was solid. Nice tone body with small tits and very accommodating. Damage.6/1. 4, L / S/A. 8.5/9/9. Just a great time. Mahalo Mimi.

Oh yeah, Mimi is leaving this weekend, but Gia should be back along with another new girl.

Braddahman

Sports Night
02-08-12, 01:51
[QUO20TE=GraveDiggah; 1376863]Damage was 80 for HF. I tipped 40 for a total of $.20. Her light pressure massage is similar to that of Angie at Sakura. I am not sure if there are extras on her menu being I was only there for 30 minutes. As she was giving me a HJ, she would fun her nails / fingertips over my stomach; this felt good also.[/QUOTE]

$.20 for a 30 min lame massage with HJ? Extras? What do you consider a HJ? Alot of red flags in your post questioning its true purpose. You are either a very new noob and need to RTF a lot more or a shill for her. Previous reviews were more escort ROB.

Magnod
02-08-12, 02:35
Finally got into see Connie at Rejuve.

Has to be the most attractive looking girl there, but her massage quality is not quite as good as the others (Michelle and even Candy is a little better.)

Still she has a good attitude and tried hard to focus on the problem areas. Like a quality MT, she asked about the areas that I needed worked on and did some semi-legit MT techniques to try and work out the kinks. She's not quite there yet, but she did a decent job. Typical finish for an MT.

M7 / L8 / S8 / A9

SnatchThat
02-08-12, 06:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jbravo
02-08-12, 17:33
Yo,

Prolly missed your report on Pinky at C. C. That advertises in craigslist-any of you partake?

She got nice store bought titties-her massage any good? Any extras?

Jb

Ocolumbo
02-09-12, 02:28
Called Junko on her day off and she was cheerful and generous enough to meet me in the late afternoon. Popped my meds, extra dose, on empty stomach. She greets me and I am instantly hard before I got in the shower. This should be a good session.

Lying on my stomach on the table. Junko pays compliments on my muscle tone. Back injury has restricted my time at the gym but this is the reason I lift. Still got a long way to go to look like a stud but what can a middle aged man with bad genes do? She gives a typically great massage. I especially like her technique of rubbing the muscles, especially the thigh muscles with long, slow strokes with both hands. We shoot the bull for awhile and she flips me.

She gives BBBJ just the way I like it, gently and slow. She hops on table and I play with her clit. We then go to 69. She is excited and grinding her pussy against my flickering tongue. Jr. Is ready. She gets off the table and I sit up. We do DFK for long time. I get off the table and she hops back on for standing mish. Can I do standing mish with the height of that table? Yes I can! I want to do this slowly and enjoy the moment but she offers her luscious mellons to me. First time I will be really tasting them. I suckle and flick my tongue against the nipples, and she is going wild. I cannot hold it any longer and quicken my strokes and blow.

I clean up in the shower and Junko offers more massage this time with lotion. I lie back down on the table. She gives the lotion massage and suggests second pop. I flip and she gives BJ again. I am worried about sensitivity but she does it just right. She puts one hand on my wannabe washboard stomach and gives me a wink. Ah, you know how to please an easily flattered man. I am hard again and ready to go. But I know it will be hard for me to pop a second time. Junko gets on top for squat hump. Then I try k-9 but I cannot come."But at least I tried," as Randally Patrick McMurphy said.

Beautiful MILF with a friendly and cheerful disposition. Looking forward to more extras next time.

Isle Of Man
02-09-12, 04:15
Yo,

Prolly missed your report on Pinky at C. C. That advertises in craigslist-any of you partake?

She got nice store bought titties-her massage any good? Any extras?

JbPinky's massage skill is average. No extra. She's legit. She's renting the room in one of the legit massage places in CC.

Jbravo
02-09-12, 05:27
Yo IOM,

Thank you. She's off my list. Going to see if Ta will give me BBBJ and let me suk them new fakies.

Jb

Pinky's massage skill is average. No extra. She's legit. She's renting the room in one of the legit massage places in CC.

Mba Hi
02-09-12, 13:26
Visited rejuve last night and got connie. What luck. While her massage skills are ok (mostly massages using the stand up on the back method) she does follow up with a strong hand massage from neck to feet. End of the day she gets the job done and you leave wobbly. For me she got me so wobbly I was not able to enjoy the he as I was all mush.

She is a very nice mt and really does a great job at ensuring you are doing ok throughout the massage session. After session ended, nice touch with helping to dress and handing over a small bottle of water. A definite repeat.

Would be nice if she got recruited to 321. That would be a good combination where you can get a great massage or choose just plain fun and enjoyment with monica.

Ck813
02-09-12, 16:42
Have you found her? Please PM me.

Anyone know where Mika (hapa. Korean Haole) is at? Saw a posting on another site reporting Mika at Song Massage, CC2404. Can anyone confirm? Had her in the past and loved the awesome massage and sensual HE. Love her body too. If any of you fellas know where she is at, please pm me or report. Mahalo!

Braddahman

Juicebox077
02-09-12, 21:05
Have you found her? Please PM me.Guys Mika is done with the MP's in CC. She got a legit job working at a spa in one of the hotels in Waikiki. Last time I seen her she was getting too much heat from LE & other mongers. She also mentioned possibly opening her own place in the near future. But Mika said she was done with all the extras, strictly legit massages.

ZeeMo
02-09-12, 22:26
Guys Mika is done with the MP's in CC. She got a legit job working at a spa in one of the hotels in Waikiki. Last time I seen her she was getting too much heat from LE & other mongers. She also mentioned possibly opening her own place in the near future. But Mika said she was done with all the extras, strictly legit massages.My first ever Hawaii "hobby" experience was with Mika at CC in Hanabi's. The session was awesome and the HE made me VERY happy.

Since then Mika's massage has bee the standard that I evaluate all the other massages I have received. So far no one has even come close.

Later.

Z

Somehaole
02-10-12, 02:38
Anyone tried this place yet? I've seen the advertisements several times on CL. Sounds more like an AMP than MT based on location and hours.

Blake123
02-10-12, 03:25
Yo IOM,

Thank you. She's off my list. Going to see if Ta will give me BBBJ and let me suk them new fakies.

JbNowadays, one would be lucky to get a HJ from Ta, let alone a BBBJ. She has gone legit. Tits are off limits. Saw her not long ago. At the end of the massage, she told me she's a "good girl" now. Um, OK.

Jbravo
02-10-12, 17:24
Yo,

Find that really hard to believe, she was such a good play. Her pussy would get all wet and squishy. I thought the old man dumped her. Oh, well. Plenty other hoes out there.

Jb

Nowadays, one would be lucky to get a HJ from Ta, let alone a BBBJ. She has gone legit. Tits are off limits. Saw her not long ago. At the end of the massage, she told me she's a "good girl" now. Um, OK.

Sukebegai
02-10-12, 20:05
Called Junko on her day off and she was cheerful and generous enough to meet me in the late afternoon. Popped my meds, extra dose, on empty stomach. She greets me and I am instantly hard before I got in the shower. This should be a good session.

Lying on my stomach on the table. Junko pays compliments on my muscle tone. Back injury has restricted my time at the gym but this is the reason I lift. Still got a long way to go to look like a stud but what can a middle aged man with bad genes do? She gives a typically great massage. I especially like her technique of rubbing the muscles, especially the thigh muscles with long, slow strokes with both hands. We shoot the bull for awhile and she flips me.

She gives BBBJ just the way I like it, gently and slow. She hops on table and I play with her clit. We then go to 69. She is excited and grinding her pussy against my flickering tongue. Jr. Is ready. She gets off the table and I sit up. We do DFK for long time. I get off the table and she hops back on for standing mish. Can I do standing mish with the height of that table? Yes I can! I want to do this slowly and enjoy the moment but she offers her Uluscious mellons to me. First time I will be really tasting them. I suckle and flick my tongue against the nipples, and she is going wild. I cannot hold it any longer and quicken my strokes and blow.

I clean up in the shower and Junko offers more massage this time with lotion. I lie back down on the table. She gives the lotion massage and suggests second pop. I flip and she gives BJ again. I am worried about sensitivity but she does it just right. She puts one hand on my wannabe washboard stomach and gives me a wink. Ah, you know how to please an easily flattered man. I am hard again and ready to go. But I know it will be hard for me to pop a second time. Junko gets on top for squat hump. Then I try k-9 but I cannot come."But at least I tried," as Randally Patrick McMurphy said.

Beautiful MILF with a friendly and cheerful disposition. Looking forward to more extras next time.Is this the Junko in Pucks Alley?

On The Prowl
02-10-12, 21:13
Shot down trying to get appt. W / Monica at 321 so decided on checking out the ever faithful Mayflower. Only 2 girls working, Mimi and Bing Bing. Had the later so went with Mimi. BTW, Yoyo was gone. 2nd string MS said Yoyo was in SF for a meeting. Seems like everyone is away at a meeting in SF nowadays. Anyways. Took self shower. Back in room, Mimi walks in. 5'5, 110 (I suck at weights but she was pretty thin, Chinese, long legs, cute tush, shaved kitty, small As, and thin waist. Only bad part was smoker's order. I didn't mind too much because I was falling for the body. So started with a light massage w / lotion face down. She put towel over me but it soon came off once I started rubbing her leg. She worked the back then down the rear and finished w / my legs. Nothing special, except for the kissing of the buttocks. She kept kissing my ass. LOL. Was kind of cute yet odd because I swear she was smelling my ass and saying "mmmmmm. So good". (Side note: Her english is really broken. I had a hard time understanding her.) So she tells me to flip and asks me what I want. Kind of did some light negotiations. Was funny when she said,"I HJ or you can f*k me". I said, I'll go for FS. Started with some BLS with some light HJ. Proceeded with CBJ while I FIV. Started putting some of that lube on her nani and I rubbed it over the rear entry. I occasionally went for FIA but didn't want to get to aggressive because I was having a good time. But I was pressing that FIA. No digits but I applied some pressure. Not sure if she would have let me. Moved to CG and ACG. She stopped when I asked and was really accommodating. Decided I wanted the booty so finished up in DS with me applying more pressure on that ass but no FIA. I think it can be had. Anyone know? Popped and took a shower. Got dressed. Left tip and ended up catching a ride down the elevator with MS, who had to go to the store. Overall, great time. Would repeat. Wish she had some implants but thought her body was solid. Nice tone body with small tits and very accommodating. Damage. 6/1. 4, L / S/A. 8.5/9/9. Just a great time. Mahalo Mimi.

Oh yeah, Mimi is leaving this weekend, but Gia should be back along with another new girl.

BraddahmanGia is back and working, jessi will finally be back tomorrow afternoon alright! Another new girl working there but she was busy!

Bumbai
02-10-12, 22:27
I saw Tia yesterday (Friday) before she leaves today for Cali and this was my second visit within a couple of day's! She say's she is coming back within a week and I will be awaiting her return. The place is very Clean and Neat and as always Tia's BBBJ is very Nice, but I wish they had a Bigger Massage Table to do the deed; if I see Tia again I will suggest we use the Floor or the Couch!

JTThat table is way too narrow.

Tia is back. This was my first time there and I left a happy guy. Tia came into the room wearing her slutty schoolgirl outfit which got things off on a positive note. Self-showered then went face down on the massage table. She gave a decent light massage with lotion then told me to flip. She went straight to BBBJ with a short HJ for good measure. CFS all the standard positions. Will repeat.

T6650
02-10-12, 23:56
Anyone tried this place yet? I've seen the advertisements several times on CL. Sounds more like an AMP than MT based on location and hours.Both massage and FS available so AMP or MT? I don't put too much emphasis on the distinction between AMP and MT. The distinction is do they have massage license which I don't really care about one way or the other.

Also the place has table shower which I do like. It is strictly a MILF location.

Member #3973
02-11-12, 00:29
Both massage and FS available so AMP or MT? I don't put too much emphasis on the distinction between AMP and MT. The distinction is do they have massage license which I don't really care about one way or the other.

Also the place has table shower which I do like. It is strictly a MILF location.If they have a table shower, they do not have a massage license. That would not be legal. The main advantage going to a place with a license is that you have a good excuse been naked in a room in the unlikely event a raid should occur. More importantly, you can opt out of extras if you do not find the provider attractive. In a relaxation place, the providers get annoyed if you do not want FS. Just my 2 cents.

Stangman808
02-11-12, 00:34
Is this the Junko in Pucks Alley?I believe this is Junko at Century Square. (Hanazono)

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1188-bishop-street-808-927-8586/2362087

Somehaole
02-11-12, 00:35
If they have a table shower, they do not have a massage license. That would not be legal. The main advantage going to a place with a license is that you have a good excuse been naked in a room in the unlikely event a raid should occur. More importantly, you can opt out of extras if you do not find the provider attractive. In a relaxation place, the providers get annoyed if you do not want FS. Just my 2 cents.Well, I guess the distinction between AMP and mt has been sufficiently debated. But I generally agree with 3973. At a MT I don't feel bad about not going for FS if I don't like the provider and I expect more from the massage portion.

Anyway, thanks for the info T6650. I appreciate it.

Gargoyles69
02-11-12, 01:00
I had Song alongtime ago. SHe does seem to have nice breast and all. But I called her she is at Aloha Sauna that's for woman only but she said can go there. Does she give any eaxtra? I mean can you feel her and all. I know she gives a HJ only.

Geez, Braddahs, all pau with the drama. We can all get along in the pursuit of nani, and that perfect MT, no?

Anyway, had a session with Son Kyong. I don't have much of value to add to the other reports about her, except to say that the HJ lasted nearly 45 minutes, and was exquisite. Even better than Nala Bee's technique. The massage was good, meaning good, while Nala's massage, along with Erlinda's, is excellent. Personally, if I want a good massage, and mini-me wants the royal treatment, she'd be my go-to gal, whereas if I needed some problems corrected and still wanted a release, I'd elect one of the aforementioned MTs. I did find her to be very talkative, pretty good company overall, and a cool chica; just throwing this out there because I've read otherwise here, but I genuinely enjoyed the convo, which carried through the bulk of the session.

Standard damage plus a little extra as a tip.

Splooge McDuck
02-11-12, 02:10
That table is way too narrow.

Tia is back. This was my first time there and I left a happy guy. Tia came into the room wearing her slutty schoolgirl outfit which got things off on a positive note. Self-showered then went face down on the massage table. She gave a decent light massage with lotion then told me to flip. She went straight to BBBJ with a short HJ for good measure. CFS all the standard positions. Will repeat.Finally. A chick with a slutty schoolgirl outfit as one of her "standard gear" to wear. I was told by another brother she wore it for their sesh too. I love the schoolgirl skirt look. Now even more than ever she is my ATF. So damn glad she decided to come back.

So what color is the outfit hehe.

Blake123
02-11-12, 04:37
Yo,

Find that really hard to believe, she was such a good play. Her pussy would get all wet and squishy. I thought the old man dumped her. Oh, well. Plenty other hoes out there.

JbYeah, I couldn't believe it either. My recent visit was the first time I had seen her in two years. Back then she was like a tiger and so playful and eager to please jr. I heard that the old man not too long ago told her to "knock it off."

Kadi09
02-11-12, 05:24
First off, you did not mention where the heck you were before heading to VIP. Where were all these police officers, bus supervisors, ambulance and fire truck that got you spooked? Was it some kind of accident involving a bus?

I can sympathized with your dissatisfaction at VIP about Mimi wanting payment upfront before the actual deed. It's probably wise of you to have walked away. But perhaps, her asking tip upfront is S. O. P. For new providers AND also because you are a new customer. To be fair, she may have even been ripped-off or cheated in the past after service was offered. This was her way to protect herself from unfamiliar customer. I'm sure her past bad experiences taught her to be on her guard.

Regarding your mishap at Golden Butterfly, I can vouch for the 2 providers. In their defense, she was not "yelling" in anger but in volume. The kitchen is about 20 feet away from the entrance / exit. You must've mistaken her intentions. And in all fairness, you admitted to your error thinking it was GQ you were at. You also must've irritated the hell out of the two GB staff when everyone is trying their best to stay afloat in this bad economy.

It would serve you well in the near future to call ahead and make an appointment first before you provoke any more unwanted "customer service". The customer is not always right! It is a 2-way street, Ck813. You want to be treated right then follow the Golden Rule and don't be such a hard-ass. Providers for the most part do not want to lose any business and pissing off customers are not in their best interest.

Ck813, I expect better class from a "senior" member. The fact that you mistaken GB for GQ means you need your bigger head more than your little one. Please do not repeat again anywhere else. You give all of us monger a shameful image. I apologize if my 2 cents offend you. Just wanted to clarify and give the GB providers' their point of view.

Stay Safe, Sober and Sincere.

-JB

06-26-11 14:30#3447.

Ck813.

-

Reports: 646

Ck813.

Sophie / Golden Butterfly Massage

I was bored after finishing with work and decided to cruise the AMP and DT area. Cruised by Pali Longs saw Meeka not interested. After reading reports wanted to try some Bebe at CHM. Walked into CHM and MS says long time no see as she was rubbing my nips and Kong, man she got me horny so fast. Bebe not here family emergency. MS still rubbing Kong so I tell her I going try GBFM and she says go. She has got to be the coolest MS. Wish she was younger.

I walk into GBFM and they bring me this provider Sophie. About five five 115 slim with manmade got to be D cups and dark nips that I enjoyed as well as her. She has long black hair and up close she looks like Lisa Ling. Sophie must be late thirties early forties. She started off by sucking and licking my nips. She then went to my balls and damn she sucks and licks that scrotum good. She proceeded to tongue my ass but stopped and said extra for that. Her BBBJ is awesome. Starts by licking your balls works her way up your shaft and then takes every inch of my cock sliwly and sensually into her mouth. No hand all mouth. Then she starts the bob up and down. She does. This technique for a long time. I turn her over her back side and start pounding away bare in mish and blow my whole oad in her pussy. She has good pussy control. This provider is experienced.

Looks 6-7 got to get adjusted to her looks.

Attitude 6-7 willing to please but to into herself.

Service 6-7 to into herself great massage.

She loves her pussy to be rubbed, fingered, and eaten. While fucking she ismore concerned how she looks in mirror with her nice tits and long flowing black hair. Great potential if she concentrates more on her man then herself. She wanted to go a second round too.

Definitely will repeat. MS tried kicking me out after 40 minutes but Sophie talk to MS and at least I got 50 minutes. I told MS no push or I like money back. Time we fight back. Get this one fast as with her experience and tge shity places she working at going push her back to the mainland.

CK.

Sorry sloppy but using my phone so SO can't see and want you guys to experience her and save her from leaving.

Blade82
02-11-12, 08:50
Both massage and FS available so AMP or MT? I don't put too much emphasis on the distinction between AMP and MT. The distinction is do they have massage license which I don't really care about one way or the other.

Also the place has table shower which I do like. It is strictly a MILF location.The simple way to tell is if the title of the place actually has the word "massage." If they do by right they should have a license and be clearly visible. Its a very easy bust, as the undercover can already make their mark before they even step into a room.

HawaiiSteve
02-11-12, 14:20
Finally. A chick with a slutty schoolgirl outfit as one of her "standard gear" to wear. I was told by another brother she wore it for their sesh too. I love the schoolgirl skirt look. Now even more than ever she is my ATF. So damn glad she decided to come back.

So what color is the outfit hehe.Had me some tia / gia also wearing the school girl outfit. White (I'm guessing its called a halter) top, with a red checkered skirt. Red thong. Left totally happy and quite drained!

V Rider
02-11-12, 15:57
The simple way to tell is if the title of the place actually has the word "massage." If they do by right they should have a license and be clearly visible. Its a very easy bust, as the undercover can already make their mark before they even step into a room.Also the reason for the small beds. A place of business that owns a Massage License can only have those small massage beds.

V Rider
02-11-12, 17:54
Search "Tia" or "Gia" for her particulars.

Tia now has a little pooch from "drinking, clubbing, eating, sleeping", something she said she did the entire time she was away. She'll be here for another 7days, then will return after another week away. She wore the McDonald red and black schoolgirl skirt during most of our session. Very nice! Same fun girl, great service. BBBJ, CFS.

60HF.

$.40 Provider. Think she deserves more of the cut.

V Rider

On The Prowl
02-11-12, 20:46
Search "Tia" or "Gia" for her particulars.

Tia now has a little pooch from "drinking, clubbing, eating, sleeping", something she said she did the entire time she was away. She'll be here for another 7days, then will return after another week away. She wore the McDonald red and black schoolgirl skirt during most of our session. Very nice! Same fun girl, great service. BBBJ, CFS.

60HF.

$.40 Provider. Think she deserves more of the cut.

V RiderSeen Gia today stomach is as flat as a board, and looks hot in her new bikini, jessi is back, new girl Angela is working L / 7 need to try soon!

Rico Suave808
02-11-12, 20:49
L / 6: She is Chinese from Beijing in her mid 30s. Medium length hair, looks average, no tits with nice nips. Height about 5'4', weight 125 lb, very slim build with no ass. She has a shaved pussy and has some tattoos on her belly.

A / 9: Fun to be with and loves to fuck. Very upbeat personality. She was in a joking mood the whole time. Only thing she talked half Chinese & half unintelligible English but I could tell she was having a good time and wanted me to have one too.

S / 8. 5: When she came into the room she asked me if I wanted a massage and I told her I'm not here for that. She says good cause she wants me to fuck her. I'm standing by the massage table and she kneels down and starts off with a pretty good BBBJ while looking me in the eyes. After a few minutes I guide her to the table and start off with DATY. She seemed to enjoy it but she had fucking on her mind. She looks at me and tells me to fuck her now. Slipped my cock in her BB and began pounding her MISH. Flipped her over for some doggy and went back to standing MISH. Finally climbed on the table and fucked her for a long time in MISH with lots of DFK. Lots of fake moans but she actually came really hard after a while. After she came she wanted me to cum too but I wanted to pound her some more. She then asked me to lay on my back and she started to give me a HJ while looking in the mirror and telling me what a great big cock I have. For some reason the sight of her really enjoying this brought me almost to the edge. I asked her to mount me and she went for the squat hump. Damn, I blew in her pussy and it was intense. Off to the shower together where we cleaned each other off.

Mayflower is a nice clean place with lots of fine Chinese girls but I hate those tables. I like to move around a lot and those tables just don't cut it. Never- the-less I had a great time.

I read a report that Mimi would be leaving this weekend but I think she might be here for a while because she wanted me to cum back.

Before I chose Mimi I talked to another girl there named Annie. She is very pretty, dark skin and sort of looks Filipina but she's Chinese I think. Height about 5'2' and weight about 110 lbs. She has a fit body but has small boobs. She told me she does BBBJ but not BBFS. Definitely worth a try.

HF/$50 Tip/$140

Kurocha
02-11-12, 21:30
L / 6: She is Chinese from Beijing in her mid 30s. Medium length hair, looks average, no tits with nice nips. Height about 5'4', weight 125 lb, very slim build with no ass. She has a shaved pussy and has some tattoos on her belly.

A / 9: Fun to be with and loves to fuck. Very upbeat personality. She was in a joking mood the whole time. Only thing she talked half Chinese & half unintelligible English but I could tell she was having a good time and wanted me to have one too.

S / 8. 5: When she came into the room she asked me if I wanted a massage and I told her I'm not here for that. She says good cause she wants me to fuck her. I'm standing by the massage table and she kneels down and starts off with a pretty good BBBJ while looking me in the eyes. After a few minutes I guide her to the table and start off with DATY. She seemed to enjoy it but she had fucking on her mind. She looks at me and tells me to fuck her now. Slipped my cock in her BB and began pounding her MISH. Flipped her over for some doggy and went back to standing MISH. Finally climbed on the table and fucked her for a long time in MISH with lots of DFK. Lots of fake moans but she actually came really hard after a while. After she came she wanted me to cum too but I wanted to pound her some more. She then asked me to lay on my back and she started to give me a HJ while looking in the mirror and telling me what a great big cock I have. For some reason the sight of her really enjoying this brought me almost to the edge. I asked her to mount me and she went for the squat hump. Damn, I blew in her pussy and it was intense. Off to the shower together where we cleaned each other off.

Mayflower is a nice clean place with lots of fine Chinese girls but I hate those tables. I like to move around a lot and those tables just don't cut it. Never- the-less I had a great time.

I read a report that Mimi would be leaving this weekend but I think she might be here for a while because she wanted me to cum back.

Before I chose Mimi I talked to another girl there named Annie. She is very pretty, dark skin and sort of looks Filipina but she's Chinese I think. Height about 5'2' and weight about 110 lbs. She has a fit body but has small boobs. She told me she does BBBJ but not BBFS. Definitely worth a try.

HF/$50 Tip/$140Had a similar experience with MiMI. I do hope she either returns or stays. Only problem that she told me was that YoYo was going to have four girls working there so there wouldn't be enough room for her (Gia, BingBing, Miki and Jessie) I don't know if that plan has changed or not. I wonder if the Annie that you met is actually Jessie as I was told Jessie was Mexican / Filipina. I hope MiMi can hook on somewhere else in CC as she was fun.

Rico Suave808
02-11-12, 22:21
I wonder if the Annie that you met is actually Jessie as I was told Jessie was Mexican / Filipina. I hope MiMi can hook on somewhere else in CC as she was fun.Annie is definitely NOT Jessie. I met Jessie the last time she was here. Good girl that one.

AsiaTraveler2
02-12-12, 00:51
I had Song alongtime ago. SHe does seem to have nice breast and all. But I called her she is at Aloha Sauna that's for woman only but she said can go there. Does she give any eaxtra? I mean can you feel her and all. I know she gives a HJ only.

Aloha Sauna is open to men. They even advertise on their website, that it is open to men. The sauna and scrub services are woman only. I found her to be flakier than an Apple Napple, but don't let the Aloha Sauna thing hold you back, if that's where she is. Seems like she posted her old number. I thought she was still on her own at CC. Good luck!

AT2

1040Taxman
02-12-12, 04:34
Has anyone tried J & J massage next to the Wholesale unlimted in the Zippy's and Genki sushi parking lot in Waiau?

Ilovewhores247
02-12-12, 06:25
Went to see Gia last night to see what the fuss is about. I was happy to see that the reports on her looks was about right. About 5'4' or so with a banging body. She does have a bit of a pooch as reported though. Other than that.

She's better than I expected. Great BBBJ with a lot of tongue around the head. Loved it so much I wanted to cim but

Was afraid to ask so I popped with a HJ. Can anyone confirm if she allows cim. Or better yet cof? Fees for service. 60 hf 1.40 provider.

Hunter91
02-12-12, 07:29
Had a similar experience with MiMI. I do hope she either returns or stays. Only problem that she told me was that YoYo was going to have four girls working there so there wouldn't be enough room for her (Gia, BingBing, Miki and Jessie) I don't know if that plan has changed or not. I wonder if the Annie that you met is actually Jessie as I was told Jessie was Mexican / Filipina. I hope MiMi can hook on somewhere else in CC as she was fun.I recently saw Mimi, and I don't think I'd repeat. She was nice enough, looked ok. I have a feeling she's more like early 40's if not late 30's. Her V was pretty loose and her sound effects just seemed to fake and was a turn off for me. Had CBJ, covered CG and Mish, then asked for BBBJ to finish. Ended up being more of a HJ finish. L: 6. 5 / A:8 / S:7. HF 60. +1. 4 to her.

Was introduced to Yoyo and Gia when I was leaving and I definitely want to try Gia.

Patrick Batman
02-12-12, 14:34
Went to see Gia last night to see what the fuss is about. I was happy to see that the reports on her looks was about right. About 5'4' or so with a banging body. She does have a bit of a pooch as reported though. Other than that.

She's better than I expected. Great BBBJ with a lot of tongue around the head. Loved it so much I wanted to cim but

Was afraid to ask so I popped with a HJ. Can anyone confirm if she allows cim. Or better yet cof? Fees for service. 60 hf 1. 40 provider.You seriously paid $.4 for a BJ / HJ?

AAAAANNNNNDDDD. This is how $$ creep happens, folks!

Ck813
02-12-12, 22:45
Thanks Mav. Mika unfortunately succembed to the pressure of this board and so many others too.

The two or three that were harsh with me, I put the question on you. If your experience is bad, how will you report without being negative?

Please do not respnod back to me but respond to all members.

GBFM and GQ in my opinion can easily be confused with each other.

This board is gettn more to the point where members are bombing on members then reviews of Chicas!

Time we stop attacking each other and get on. If you have nothing to contribute regarging how to get laid, where providers are we should not post or post under a new thread and call it BITCHE$$!

I love all at least try to or I will just hug and kiss you!

Auryte CK!

My first ever Hawaii "hobby" experience was with Mika at CC in Hanabi's. The session was awesome and the HE made me VERY happy.

Since then Mika's massage has bee the standard that I evaluate all the other massages I have received. So far no one has even come close.

Later.

Z

Ocolumbo
02-13-12, 02:34
Thanks Mav. Mika unfortunately succembed to the pressure of this board and so many others too.

The two or three that were harsh with me, I put the question on you. If your experience is bad, how will you report without being negative?

Please do not respnod back to me but respond to all members.

GBFM and GQ in my opinion can easily be confused with each other.

This board is gettn more to the point where members are bombing on members then reviews of Chicas!

Time we stop attacking each other and get on. If you have nothing to contribute regarging how to get laid, where providers are we should not post or post under a new thread and call it BITCHE$$!

I love all at least try to or I will just hug and kiss you!

Auryte CK!I don't understand. What pressure of this board and how did it affect this poor girl Mika? I don't even know who she is. And it is halirious more than anything else to confuse GB with GQ. Just laugh with it.

Crouchingtiger
02-13-12, 03:50
Heard Connie / Skye at Rejuve is no longer working there. Anyone confirm? Where did she go?

Splooge McDuck
02-13-12, 06:53
Had the best sesh yet with my ATF Gia. I love her tongue. She walked in wearing a light bue-green-ish (I think the color is teal) skirt & matching bikini top. She looked so fuckin delicious. OK definitely no pooch but I kno we all see things differently. But there is no way I can handle bangin a girl with a pooch so I'm positive there was none. And I mean I really held her, leaned back to stare & take it all in & just worshipped her body for a few seconds & even made her do a little spin around hehe. Lean flat tummy just like I like um. Her teal skirt was nice but I was here for the schoolgirl outfit! So I asked her to throw it on. O-M-G that red & black plaid skirt! That is my fave! And the white top is like a halter that only covers her beautiful breasticles. Wen she lifts her arms to tie up her hair the under cleavage is exposed Whoo! Love the slutty schoolgirl look. She may just be my #1 ATF now just for having skirts WHOOHOO!

I skipped the massage & I think most here in this MT thread want a good massage & a rating for it so I will be posting about the sesh in the MP thread. I'm just real excited about her skirts so I'm telling you guys haha. U got to see the schoolgirl outfit.

Quik808
02-13-12, 13:05
Heard Connie / Skye at Rejuve is no longer working there. Anyone confirm? Where did she go?Had a appointment with Connie on Saturday at 7pm. When I got there for my appointment Mama told me she just walked off and left. Don't know if she is coming back? Was looking forward to seeing her. Haven't seen her in 3 years. Damm, missing in action again.

Keola
02-13-12, 13:58
Has anyone tried J & J massage next to the Wholesale unlimted in the Zippy's and Genki sushi parking lot in Waiau?I called once and has a female voice on the recording. However a guy calls back not sure if they have female therapist there. Not my cup of tea if they have male therapist.

Splooge McDuck
02-14-12, 02:10
I'm just throwin this out there about Jessie at MF. She is the cooloest chick I met at 1 of these places. I don't mean nice, friendly or sweet but that is one cool ass chick. The most upbeat & outgoing personalities. She remembered meeting me there before & talked like we are old buddies. The kind where we laugh & she high fives me LOL. I never got a high five from an AMP girl before LOL. She felt like a homegirl to me, so comfortable & I have only talked to her the 2 times. I haven't partaken but she is so cool. I doubt I will actually ever get her just cus I'm so addicted to Tia / Gia but would recommend Jessie just for her Attitude. I heard she gives some great BBBJ & loves to fuck too so I guess thats a good thing, if your into that hehe.

Oh BTW she looks good. Looks more Latina than Pinay to me. I actually thought she was just a Latina. Nearly spinner size & height with some curves. Don't kno about her naked but she looked good in her lingerie. I think most would enjoy her attitude & personality.

Loveasianhi
02-14-12, 03:22
Springtime (CC 1111) ad intrigued me, was expecting some spinner C-girls, inquired over the phone and lady said yes. Went there and short chubby girl said only she was available, she said skinnier girl busy, hmm. Sorry, I went elsewhere.

Side note to self. There are other places in there, got to do some scouting, maybe can find me a young spinner.

Keola
02-14-12, 03:26
Anyone try this massage therapist? Advertising on CL. Please let me know or post. Thanks in advance. Phone number deleted. Can check on CL.

Take your mind and body to Asia, with soft experienced hands guaranteed to take away your stress.

Come to the seclusion of my house, and experience a bliss full space of mind, body an soul!

Call KIM.

$80 hour.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

PostingID: 2848201306

Ck813
02-14-12, 12:54
Is this the same Kim from Liliha?

CK

Anyone try this massage therapist? Advertising on CL. Please let me know or post. Thanks in advance. Phone number deleted. Can check on CL.

Ck813
02-14-12, 14:51
Come on Ocolumbo. When the providers get reports on them and the cops and the MS get on them that is the pressure of this board.

MS at Songs was rading post's post numbers and I had to keep telling her what are you talking about.

Getting attacked after a while gets old. This is a place to find sex not bash on a fellow brother.

Peace,

CK813

I don't understand. What pressure of this board and how did it affect this poor girl Mika? I don't even know who she is. And it is halirious more than anything else to confuse GB with GQ. Just laugh with it.

Keola
02-14-12, 14:52

CKCK,

Not sure. Didn't try her yet. Just asking. Tried the massage school for $25 strictly legit. Not too bad for $25 can't complain. Wanted to try someone who gives extras HJ or BJ somewhere in the leeward area

Jan Fortifore
02-14-12, 20:19

Is this the same Kim from Liliha? CK

Just to be clear --- she's working in Lahaina, Maui.

Laaate!

Jay Dubblefoh

Chevy427
02-14-12, 21:02
Went to Thai Hawaiian last week, got Nikky. In the add Nicky is the one standing next to the girl in the white. Massage was not the best but a lot of teasing. I don't know if it was because her boobs was so big or she was trying to tease but they kept rubbing against me and at times right in front of my face. Some of the massage was covered and some wasn't. With all that that I was really hoping for a HJ but in the end nothing. Anyone got any luck with her?Nikki is always a TEASER, she would only hit the boyz with her finger tips not newoever service jr. U will always left the place blue balled.

I stop wasting money on her. She currently working for LucyatCC 2403. Wonder why she left TH. LOL.

Chevy427
02-14-12, 21:05
Heard some bad stuff on Ambrosia. Went there yesterday to see for myself and the smell was pretty bad like they don't clean. Which is part of the rumors I heard. As well as they don't change out the towels and covers. Had mixed feelings. So I left.

Went to dragonfly had only pink avail. Nice looking but not my type. I wanted to see more, so I ended up at song's. Was greeted very warmly by MS and invited to sit with her while I waited. Was offered food and drinks. Also had only one girl working. But MS assured me to wait and see,"if you no like, you go. No worry" I waited and finally she came in. So after finishing conversation w / MS, I decided to go in and try her. Was offered shower and then asked the house fee $.5 Pam and I went into the room and I waited for her while she finished showering. Told to lay down and was given a very tender and sensual massage. The best I received in a long time. She had a great personality and great service with a great finish. Will repeat! L / 7 A / 9 S / 9That place is LAME, no waste money there.

Chevy427
02-14-12, 22:17
Springtime (CC 1111) ad intrigued me, was expecting some spinner C-girls, inquired over the phone and lady said yes. Went there and short chubby girl said only she was available, she said skinnier girl busy, hmm. Sorry, I went elsewhere.

Side note to self. There are other places in there, got to do some scouting, maybe can find me a young spinner.I went last year, had Katy. Horrible. Never went back again.

Chevy427
02-14-12, 23:24
It just hit me and I vaguely remember a Tanya from TH back in Dec. I really doubt its the same from Siam Thai as this girl was more chunky and younger. I think there has also been a few reports on her, saying her massage skills was lame (suprise, suprise). I myself haven't had her but I remember when asking Kay who was available her name came up. I was fortunate not to get her but noticed only two girls were working. When I saw the other one I assumed that was Tanya, as she went on my X list. I know sometimes Siam would refer Kay to customers if they can't take someone, but I highly doubt they would send a someone there. Unless they are just renting space.Tanya from Siam Thai is NOT the same Tanya from TH. Kay hired some lame new girls lately. What a shame!

Chevy427
02-14-12, 23:27
Any one knows what happened to Natasha from CC 2403?

Chevy427
02-14-12, 23:36
Lame massage. Asked for FS but kinda timid. From the looks of it too pretty unsanitary place. 4 out of 10. HJ/$.4 / Natasha.HJ from Natasha is mechanical, she only allow limited touch, more better go to Apple or Ideal.

Magnod
02-15-12, 04:22

CKI think Liliha Kim is in the same place. Someone mentioned that she had implant problems. I've seen her ads reappearing online, so I guess things got fixed.

She does a 6 massage, but used to offer everything. I didn't really care for her L / S/A and especially M so I only tried her out a few times.

Ocolumbo
02-15-12, 04:26
Come on Ocolumbo. When the providers get reports on them and the cops and the MS get on them that is the pressure of this board.

MS at Songs was rading post's post numbers and I had to keep telling her what are you talking about.

Getting attacked after a while gets old. This is a place to find sex not bash on a fellow brother.

Peace,

CK813The pressure of this board is part and parcel of the pressure of the business. Yes, there is a dilemma for mongers who choose to post here. How to walk the fine line between the benefits of sharing information that the forums allow, on the one hand, and the dissemiation of information on the internet for the whole world to see when everyone benefits more if the AMP world is discreet and remains more in the shadows, on the other hand. There is no way around the dilemma. And the forum is a double edged sword for the providers. Good reviews and publicity can bring in a lot of business but would also draw the attention of people you don't want to see. And this double edged sword is just a fact of life for the providers and the establishments. There is no way around it. So, just accept the ugliness and imperfection of the world.

Who knows how Vice decides to raid or bust a particular establishment or provider? As far as I am concerned, none of the places, the brothels or HE massage parlors, have any constitutional rights to exist and operate. I count my blessings that the powers that be have allowed them to exist and operate with little interference. How that has come about over the decades in this city I have no idea. And it is my eternal regret that I did not start mongering 20 years ago. Be that as it may, I thank politicians and LE for exercising judgment and restraint in resisting the fanatical and ideological agendas of the religious prudes and militant feminists. Let consenting adults do what they want. Live and let live.

And CK, hope you find your mongering holy grail.

Hypo Luxa
02-15-12, 07:45
Hey, we should all go to the Chinese places, bang some of the pretty C girls, then upon orgasm shout "LINNING!"

On The Prowl
02-15-12, 13:34
I'm just throwin this out there about Jessie at MF. She is the cooloest chick I met at 1 of these places. I don't mean nice, friendly or sweet but that is one cool ass chick. The most upbeat & outgoing personalities. She remembered meeting me there before & talked like we are old buddies. The kind where we laugh & she high fives me LOL. I never got a high five from an AMP girl before LOL. She felt like a homegirl to me, so comfortable & I have only talked to her the 2 times. I haven't partaken but she is so cool. I doubt I will actually ever get her just cus I'm so addicted to Tia / Gia but would recommend Jessie just for her Attitude. I heard she gives some great BBBJ & loves to fuck too so I guess thats a good thing, if your into that hehe.

Oh BTW she looks good. Looks more Latina than Pinay to me. I actually thought she was just a Latina. Nearly spinner size & height with some curves. Don't kno about her naked but she looked good in her lingerie. I think most would enjoy her attitude & personality.So yoyo hits me up with a I have a new girl come try because I missed Angela she left already, get there and Emily walks in, wow a sexy little thing says she Japanese mix but lives here in Honolulu, take a quick shower in number 2 room with the sofa and jump on the table, her massage is a little weak but very sensual with a lot of light body kisses and special attn to the boys and my ass hole which I liked, on the flip she licked the balls and shaft very well then CBJ with DT while licking the balls, nice aggressive suction with some slurping sounds with good HJ almost made me pop I had to stop her. She says can you lick my pussy and make me cum I said no problem, come to find out if I knew how do it she does squirt and loves it, I tried for the first time but no luck but she got very wet and said she came, at the same time she says I DATY very well but not as good as her, I said what? She mentioned jessi looks so cute she wants to DATY and suck on her tits while I bang her doggie, so we called in jessi she was down, this is the first time at an AMP that I saw two girls actually eat each other out and suck me all at the same time, talk about PSE! This was craszzzy we where all over the place on the table the couch the floor, I was licking both of them at the same time with fiv, fia, both of them CBJ at the same time with 4hand HJ, emily was just going off on jessi trying to make her squirt, finally I pulled out of emily tight ass pussy and came on both of there tits, after we all fit in the shower and they pretty much went at it again. Man this is one for the books for me, emily is 5'2, 110lbs nice face and firm body with a few tats, natural nice 34Bs and nice round ass.

L / 8 S / 10 A / 10 damage $.20HF, $.70 to each girl, we did go over the hr but just a little bit.

Fortune
02-15-12, 17:48
Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. My recent visit was the first time I had seen her in two years. Back then she was like a tiger and so playful and eager to please jr. I heard that the old man not too long ago told her to "knock it off."OLD MAN cares about money that is the reason in 2009 he opened best thai and got

Ta (mentally challenged) to run it. Old man tried to get lucy.

Lucy is too smart and said no.

Old man then sent kay at th 5 dozen roses and kay ran away.

Old man then finallly got ta.

Old man does not give a rats ass what ta does.

He cares about $$$$.

After all old man was at best thai when vice arrested ta.

And took her out in hand cuffs.

We have all heard ta supports old man.

Excuse me.is this a pimp or not.

BBC003
02-15-12, 18:32
L / 8 S / 10 A / 10 damage $.20HF, $.70 to each girl, we did go over the hr but just a little bit.Sorry, it was 120 HF and 170 each for 4 hand?

Splooge McDuck
02-15-12, 19:38
So yoyo hits me up with a I have a new girl come try because I missed Angela she left already, get there and Emily walks in, wow a sexy little thing says she Japanese mix but lives here in Honolulu, take a quick shower in number 2 room with the sofa and jump on the table, her massage is a little weak but very sensual with a lot of light body kisses and special attn to the boys and my ass hole which I liked, on the flip she licked the balls and shaft very well then CBJ with DT while licking the balls, nice aggressive suction with some slurping sounds with good HJ almost made me pop I had to stop her. She says can you lick my pussy and make me cum I said no problem, come to find out if I knew how do it she does squirt and loves it, I tried for the first time but no luck but she got very wet and said she came, at the same time she says I DATY very well but not as good as her, I said what? She mentioned jessi looks so cute she wants to DATY and suck on her tits while I bang her doggie, so we called in jessi she was down, this is the first time at an AMP that I saw two girls actually eat each other out and suck me all at the same time, talk about PSE! This was craszzzy we where all over the place on the table the couch the floor, I was licking both of them at the same time with fiv, fia, both of them CBJ at the same time with 4hand HJ, emily was just going off on jessi trying to make her squirt, finally I pulled out of emily tight ass pussy and came on both of there tits, after we all fit in the shower and they pretty much went at it again. Man this is one for the books for me, emily is 5'2, 110lbs nice face and firm body with a few tats, natural nice 34Bs and nice round ass.

L / 8 S / 10 A / 10 damage $.20HF, $.70 to each girl, we did go over the hr but just a little bit.WOW just wow. Apparently Jessi is even cooler than I thought.

Ck813
02-15-12, 20:22
I just wish I could be patient like you and some of the others.

Peace out brother!

CK

The pressure of this board is part and parcel of the pressure of the business. Yes, there is a dilemma for mongers who choose to post here. How to walk the fine line between the benefits of sharing information that the forums allow, on the one hand, and the dissemiation of information on the internet for the whole world to see when everyone benefits more if the AMP world is discreet and remains more in the shadows, on the other hand. There is no way around the dilemma. And the forum is a double edged sword for the providers. Good reviews and publicity can bring in a lot of business but would also draw the attention of people you don't want to see. And this double edged sword is just a fact of life for the providers and the establishments. There is no way around it. So, just accept the ugliness and imperfection of the world.

Who knows how Vice decides to raid or bust a particular establishment or provider? As far as I am concerned, none of the places, the brothels or HE massage parlors, have any constitutional rights to exist and operate. I count my blessings that the powers that be have allowed them to exist and operate with little interference. How that has come about over the decades in this city I have no idea. And it is my eternal regret that I did not start mongering 20 years ago. Be that as it may, I thank politicians and LE for exercising judgment and restraint in resisting the fanatical and ideological agendas of the religious prudes and militant feminists. Let consenting adults do what they want. Live and let live.

And CK, hope you find your mongering holy grail.

Member #4671
02-15-12, 22:46
So yoyo hits me up with a I have a new girl come try because I missed Angela she left already, get there and Emily walks in, wow a sexy little thing says she Japanese mix but lives here in Honolulu, take a quick shower in number 2 room with the sofa and jump on the table, her massage is a little weak but very sensual with a lot of light body kisses and special attn to the boys and my ass hole which I liked, on the flip she licked the balls and shaft very well then CBJ with DT while licking the balls, nice aggressive suction with some slurping sounds with good HJ almost made me pop I had to stop her. She says can you lick my pussy and make me cum I said no problem, come to find out if I knew how do it she does squirt and loves it, I tried for the first time but no luck but she got very wet and said she came, at the same time she says I DATY very well but not as good as her, I said what? She mentioned jessi looks so cute she wants to DATY and suck on her tits while I bang her doggie, so we called in jessi she was down, this is the first time at an AMP that I saw two girls actually eat each other out and suck me all at the same time, talk about PSE! This was craszzzy we where all over the place on the table the couch the floor, I was licking both of them at the same time with fiv, fia, both of them CBJ at the same time with 4hand HJ, emily was just going off on jessi trying to make her squirt, finally I pulled out of emily tight ass pussy and came on both of there tits, after we all fit in the shower and they pretty much went at it again. Man this is one for the books for me, emily is 5'2, 110lbs nice face and firm body with a few tats, natural nice 34Bs and nice round ass.

L / 8 S / 10 A / 10 damage $.20HF, $.70 to each girl, we did go over the hr but just a little bit.So both girls were into fia / fiv / DATY? Any dfk? Can you describe jessi?

ZeeMo
02-15-12, 22:52

L / 8 S / 10 A / 10 damage $.20HF, $.70 to each girl, we did go over the hr but just a little bit.Sorry brother Splooge, I have a new hero and that be Master Prowl. I bow before such greatness as I can only dream of accomplishing such a feat!

No worries Splooge I still look up to you as my coach but I got to give credit where credit is due.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if sometime soon Splooge tries for a triple header with these two plus Tia.

Later,

Z

Splooge McDuck
02-16-12, 00:33
both of them CBJ at the same time with 4hand HJ.Oh man, I have had 3ways but always 1 girl sucking while the other licks the balls or ass & with condom changes every time they switch. This is what I have been searching for. 2 mouths on the dick at the same time. I have even asked Jessi if she does this specifically & she said yes very excited. I swear she is the coolest chick around.

Please brothers I want to read more stories on 3ways. I'm kinda surprised there are so few. Actually, more like none. I have read back till about Oct. 2010 & only read about one 3way. Then there is mine I posted last year & now this one. Only 3 in about a year reported. We need more posts on 3ways!

CM0069
02-16-12, 03:43
Nice read on the 3way, but as always YMMV I suppose if that option came. I am not a fan of the table to do the deed, and my monger rule to only bring the amt would a prevented that option LOL. But that moolah dropped if they do, I'd just ask them for an appt next time get a nice room, king size bed, jacuzzi, and a bottle of wine. And if you girls at mf are reading this pm me haha. But seriously my part changness would a had me do an hour instead individually then perhaps opt for that knowing how each are IMHO.

Any info on Emily's looks, noticed the new ads as well on BP. Don't want to get baited because of 1 report, just haven't been to CC for a loong time since better options are found sitting on couches lately.

On The Prowl
02-16-12, 11:56
So both girls were into fia / fiv / DATY? Any dfk? Can you describe jessi?Yes both girls where into it, was light fia and fiv (just one finger kind not deep more sensual) and three way DATY, just lfk, they where to busy with there tongues in each others pussy, jessi 5'3 Filipino / Spanish mix nice ass and perky 32Bs, tan body maybe 100lbs nice bbj.

On The Prowl
02-16-12, 12:01
Sorry, it was 120 HF and 170 each for 4 hand?This is correct, they did such a great job tip a little extra, BTW jessi is down to talk greek for her regulars for xtra fee of course.

Kurocha
02-16-12, 12:39
This is correct, they did such a great job tip a little extra, BTW jessi is down to talk greek for her regulars for xtra fee of course.Man, I give you younger guys credit for having the stamina to keep up with two energetic women all in one session. I could do this in my 20's and 30's, but now in my early 50's, I am only good for one shot every couple of hours.

Fortune
02-16-12, 16:43
Yo,

Find that really hard to believe, she was such a good play. Her pussy would get all wet and squishy.

I thought the old man dumped her. Oh, well. Plenty other hoes out there.

JbJ B, I also find that very hard to believe.

Old man took out license and opened best thai.

In 2009 because he needed money.

He still needs money therefore, I seriously doubt anything has

Changed that would prevent money coming into B T massage.

That is not what I hear from sources very reliable and close to B T.

============================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

John Ross
02-17-12, 03:36
Man, I give you younger guys credit for having the stamina to keep up with two energetic women all in one session. I could do this in my 20's and 30's, but now in my early 50's, I am only good for one shot every couple of hours.We're about the same age and I also need a while to recharge. However, I recentlybsaw a provider that was able to get me off 2x in one hour and I was amazed!

Sukebegai
02-17-12, 04:52
This is correct, they did such a great job tip a little extra, BTW jessi is down to talk greek for her regulars for xtra fee of course.This is still on my bucket list (menage a trois) however the cost is somewhat prohibitive. I imagine one day I'll break down and bite the bullet. Will be eating a lot of instant noodles and spam in the weeks following that session I can tell you.

Hypo Luxa
02-17-12, 05:39
This is still on my bucket list (menage a trois) however the cost is somewhat prohibitive. I imagine one day I'll break down and bite the bullet. Will be eating a lot of instant noodles and spam in the weeks following that session I can tell you.Every time I go to Manila, I have at least two separate sessions of threesomes! They are mind boggling for sure! Everyone should experience a threesome once in their lives!

Bobby Gunn
02-17-12, 06:04
Man, I give you younger guys credit for having the stamina to keep up with two energetic women all in one session. I could do this in my 20's and 30's, but now in my early 50's, I am only good for one shot every couple of hours.Note to Kurocha: Inspire young men, make them look forward to unadulturated wild sex when they reach their 50's that's what the energy drinks and pills are for.

Kurocha
02-17-12, 09:39
Note to Kurocha: Inspire young men, make them look forward to unadulturated wild sex when they reach their 50's that's what the energy drinks and pills are for.HaHa, energy drinks and the magic pills do work to a certain extent, but the problem has become reduction in semen production. When you have a good load to distribute there is much more pleasure. As the well dries up, prolonged sessions become a perk, but achieving the same level of orgasm just isn't the same.

Fortune
02-17-12, 16:17
HaHa, energy drinks and the magic pills do work to a certain extent, but the problem has become reduction in semen production. When you have a good load to distribute there is much more pleasure. As the well dries up, prolonged sessions become a perk, but achieving the same level of orgasm just isn't the same.There are studies that show viagra can cost deafness. Side affect. We will be walking around totally satisfied but unable to hear. I suppose one cannot have everything. At least we will be able to see and who can undderstand these hoes anyway. I cannot.

Shy Hawaiiguy
02-17-12, 17:25
Saw that there's a new massage place downtown in century square "Tiffany"

Anyone try her yet? Maybe she worked someplace before?

It will be a couple weeks before I can take the plunge, if anyone has some intel, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I will report in a couple weeks when I get an opportunity to go.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2856593696.html

Member #5092
02-17-12, 22:06
Just had a session with jessi and as reported very easy going girl born in PI lives in San fran thinking of moving to hawaii her attitude is definately not FOB but more cali. 5ft2 110 slight pooch, small flower tatoo on her ab. Started with self shower then a better than average massage as AMP, s go, followed by lite body rub. On the flip she CBJ which was good but lasted less than a min. She undressed and I dove in for some DATY, she mentioned she has a hard time Oing with DATY so I gave up after 15 min. Finished in mish and so did she. She likes it fast and hard like PSE so if that your style she's your girl. As for me I'm more into GFE and still gia and emelly to try so for me no repeat till I go through the line up. Mama yoyo offered me a bud lite thats a first as I had to wait 15 min prior to me session, clean showers only bad was the small massage tables. As MPs go would recommend. Jessi rating L / 7 A / 8 S / 8.

Kalbi
02-18-12, 02:08

It will be a couple weeks before I can take the plunge, if anyone has some intel, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I will report in a couple weeks when I get an opportunity to go.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2856593696.htmlShe used to work in one of those thai massage places in CC. Saw her once during the daytime but from what I've reads in other threads, she doesn't provide anything extra. But then again, if she's opening her own place then its hard to say.

Chevy427
02-18-12, 04:06

Side note to self. There are other places in there, got to do some scouting, maybe can find me a young spinner.
She used to work in one of those thai massage places in CC. Saw her once during the daytime but from what I've reads in other threads, she doesn't provide anything extra. But then again, if she's opening her own place then its hard to say.She used to work for TaatBest Thai massage CC 3904, never had her before. Hope she has offers more on the menu since she running her own place. Me still no care for BTatCC after reading some of the reports about Ta.

Chevy427
02-18-12, 04:34
Went to island thaiatCentury Square the other day, call the # from the CL ad to schedule appmt with a girl named Kona. Tina (used to be Nan from THatCC?) was busy. To make long story short, Kona was not a good provider as Tina, her massage was lame, no hint of HE, she talks loud & not fluent in English. At least Tina has better skills as a therapist (hope she still offer HE. LOL.) Haha. Just want to share this here.

Hypo Luxa
02-18-12, 06:57
HaHa, energy drinks and the magic pills do work to a certain extent, but the problem has become reduction in semen production. When you have a good load to distribute there is much more pleasure. As the well dries up, prolonged sessions become a perk, but achieving the same level of orgasm just isn't the same.I used to shoot loads like Peter North. Well, not the full amount of jizz, but damn near 3/4 of his load. But age has definitely dried the well.

At least I still have the abilty to pop three times in a row without the need for downtime. If that ever leaves me, I will be majorly bummed, LOL! It would greatly alter my good times on my P. I. Trips as those are multiple pop nights!

Fortune
02-18-12, 16:14
Oh man, I have had 3ways but always 1 girl sucking while the other licks the balls or ass & with condom changes every time they switch. This is what I have been searching for. 2 mouths on the dick at the same time. I have even asked Jessi if she does this specifically & she said yes very excited. I swear she is the coolest chick around.

Please brothers I want to read more stories on 3ways. I'm kinda surprised there are so few. Actually, more like none. I have read back till about Oct. 2010 & only read about one 3way. Then there is mine I posted last year & now this one. Only 3 in about a year reported. We need more posts on 3ways!Mine was not 3 way but something I had never done before. I was a walk in at B T saw ta. I wanted more after massage she asked for my shoelace and she said I will show you I thought WTF I am game. She wrapped the shoelace around the boys and I thought hell is she going to hold them for ransom. Then she yanked and I shot my load. When I left I rather laughed my head off. I thought now adays best thai is making it on a shoelace.

Fortune
02-18-12, 16:31
Yo,

JbYes, jb I also find that hard to believe old man opened be t with a license in 2009 because he needed money. He still needs money so I doubt anything would change to prevent old man from having same policy and making money. If anything he needs money even more than 2009.

CM0069
02-18-12, 17:07
So I came across this ad posted 2/14 in CL and BP mentioning light-touch :P, thinking if its that thick thai lady but a short phone convo a few nites back can tell it is clearly not her. Anyone partaked yet? Always wonder if potential for llil extras wen some info is apparently ommited. Did sounded like at the time she has been getting appts made. Anyway I sorta lost interest since it is not asian my guess.

Hawaiian Nono
02-18-12, 22:15
Pinky's massage skill is average. No extra. She's legit. She's renting the room in one of the legit massage places in CC.Would describe Pinky's massage as less than average. No extras. Kept questioning me during massage. Glad to get out of there!

Kurocha
02-19-12, 00:48
Got the call from YoYo wanting me to try out the new arrivals Emily and Jessie. I wasn't too sure who to try, so YoYo had each on stop by while I waited in the room. Even Gia made an appearance even though I have had her before. Emily struck me the most as she had a real nice smile and generally seemed interested in me choosing her. What attacted me to her immediately was her look that could be representative of a Hawaiian Airlines flight attendant. Hair drawn back into a bun, large earrings and beautiful full lips, nice big almond eyes. She also gave me the sense of being more local rather than the immigrant type. As I guessed she is a local born and raised in Hawaii girl with a mixture of Filipina and Japanese. I would guess in her mid twenties and real sweet mannerism to her. Finally, I thought, a good local girl provider. She has a very curvy body in her two piece with tatoos on her back and side. Butterflies and fish. Has B sized cups and a nice trimmed pussy. I got on the table after the shower and did a nice firm massage, but the best part of the massage was talking story with a provider who could relate to a lot of things us local guys like. When she was done, did the flip then she did the cover and performed a nice, unrushed CBJ. She asked me if I was ready to enter her and I said,"Shoots". She had to put on a lot of lube as she was really tight down there. In fact, it took me about two minutes to finally enter her completely as I could see how it was a bit of a struggle for her. FS was great and she really got into it telling me,"Fuck, this is really great" Didn't want me to stop and told me not to come as she wanted to try multiple positions. Finally, when she and I were ready to come, she asked me to do it in DS with her stomach on the table. She moaned and practically screamed until she told me to come with her. I loved her in MISH as she really hugs like a true GFE and loves DFK. When we were done, she told me to wait for her as she wanted to shower with me. Did a nice standing soapy B2B rubdown and rinsed the lather off each other. I think if I were a younger cowboy, she would have given me another round.....damn to being middle aged..All I can say is,"Wow, I can't get back there fast enough to repeat with her." Not only was she a good provider compared to her peers, but being a cute local girl made the experience for me incredible. L / A/S 8/10/9 Finally one good local girl to play with.

Aboonai
02-19-12, 05:36
So I came across this ad posted 2/14 in CL and BP mentioning light-touch :P, thinking if its that thick thai lady but a short phone convo a few nites back can tell it is clearly not her. Anyone partaked yet? Always wonder if potential for llil extras wen some info is apparently ommited. Did sounded like at the time she has been getting appts made. Anyway I sorta lost interest since it is not asian my guess.That ad is from 'khemnu'. She's the one who advertises on BP as 'Basic Kneads'. Thick african american wahine.

Blake123
02-19-12, 06:18
Would describe Pinky's massage as less than average. No extras. Kept questioning me during massage. Glad to get out of there!I think it might depend on what type of massage (Thai, Deep Tissue, Lomi Lomi, etc.) one gets from Pinky. I've had a few firm-pressure Swedish massages from her, and I think she was very good at doing that type of massage. I enjoyed talking with her as she is a good conversationalist--she's witty and smart. And she is damned good looking and such a sweet girl. She is one of the classier Thai ladies in the CC. I seriously doubt anyone will get any extras from her on the first visit. I sense that if she is really into you, something may be possible in the long-term, and that would be worth the effort, IMHO.

Blake123
02-19-12, 06:25
Went to island thaiatCentury Square the other day, call the # from the CL ad to schedule appmt with a girl named Kona. Tina (used to be Nan from THatCC?) was busy. To make long story short, Kona was not a good provider as Tina, her massage was lame, no hint of HE, she talks loud & not fluent in English. At least Tina has better skills as a therapist (hope she still offer HE. LOL.) Haha. Just want to share this here.Tina (aka Nan) no longer provide a HE--unless maybe you were a regular of hers during her TH days. Just maybe.

Blake123
02-19-12, 06:30

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2856593696.htmlOh, that's Nan--recently of Best Thai. It appears you weren't one of her regulars at Best Thai, so I wouldn't expect any extras on your initial visit(s) while she establishes her own MP.

Ocolumbo
02-19-12, 07:00
Had no luck connecting with various MTs including Junko, so tried Jina massage (formerly Gloria's Massage location). As earlier stated, there is a TS, and the place has both licenses needed for TS and massage therapy. I do have to admit that it was more AMP than clinic. Nuff said on that.

A 50-ish MILF named Candy took care of me. Reader's Digest version: Started with a reasonably decent undraped massage for 30 minutes, then went to HJ for pop #1. I was hungry for some pastry & went for DATY, and she tasted very sweet. Continued after pop 1 since Mini-me was wide-awake. More HJ (was very good, by the way). Forecast stated rain, so put on a raincoat. CBJ / 69, dato, cg, rcg, mish, ds and HJ finish for pop #2, followed by a very good TS (deep scrub kind, not sensual kind). All in all, was there for well over 90 minutes. Note to the big boys: had no problems entering, and was nearly fully in by 4 or 5 thrusts. Her accomodations were comfy and cozy, but her ceiling was low. Bumped my head (2nd head) on her low ceiling each time mini-me tried to stand up completely. Still, felt damn good. The premises is a dwelling that has a very large and roomy bathroom for the TS (toilet is in a separate 1/2 bathroom) and multiple bedrooms converted into therapy treatment rooms.

L / A/S 7/8/8 Damage:.9 for 90 minutes plus $.9 tip.

Back in stealth mode for awhile. Have fun and be safe,

KoloWhat is a license for table shower? Somekind of certification by DCCA that entitles what?

Chevy427
02-19-12, 07:33
So I came across this ad posted 2/14 in CL and BP mentioning light-touch :P, thinking if its that thick thai lady but a short phone convo a few nites back can tell it is clearly not her. Anyone partaked yet? Always wonder if potential for llil extras wen some info is apparently ommited. Did sounded like at the time she has been getting appts made. Anyway I sorta lost interest since it is not asian my guess.Hmm. I going to test the water next week & post the report / details bumbai. Stay tuned.

Chevy427
02-19-12, 07:39
Oh, that's Nan--recently of Best Thai. It appears you weren't one of her regulars at Best Thai, so I wouldn't expect any extras on your initial visit(s) while she establishes her own MP.I knew Tiffany left Best Thai recently, never know she used to named Nan, thought Tina from Island Thai massageatCS now was the Nan from THatCC who used to offer HE. This got me sort confused.

Member #4671
02-19-12, 13:59
Tina (aka Nan) no longer provide a HE--unless maybe you were a regular of hers during her TH days. Just maybe.Not only does she not do HE (unless you got a huge wad of cash when you go) she has 86'd a few monger from seeing her for asking for it. My advice would be not bother, there are better out there that offer better massage + HE. I think has a bf now, thats why the sudden change of faith. Just wait it out and once he's gone its back to the darkside once again.

Chevy427
02-19-12, 16:20
This dump is on the 29th floor. Save your money the place sucks.Roger that! Cherry blossom is a lose money establishment, don't think they're still in business.

Chevy427
02-19-12, 16:35
I think it might depend on what type of massage (Thai, Deep Tissue, Lomi Lomi, etc.) one gets from Pinky. I've had a few firm-pressure Swedish massages from her, and I think she was very good at doing that type of massage. I enjoyed talking with her as she is a good conversationalist--she's witty and smart. And she is damned good looking and such a sweet girl. She is one of the classier Thai ladies in the CC. I seriously doubt anyone will get any extras from her on the first visit. I sense that if she is really into you, something may be possible in the long-term, and that would be worth the effort, IMHO.Which Pinky are we talking about? There are two thematCC.

Pinky from TH is a teases like Nikki (nowatCC 2403) , she would let you grab her ass but no let go north, tease you but no no offer HE, left you blue balls just like Nikki would do. Might as well get the real deals from else where.

Pinky from Best Thai, CC 3904, she looks only offer legit massage, never try her but will find out one day. Any monger got lucky from herat3904?

T6650
02-19-12, 17:24
What is a license for table shower? Somekind of certification by DCCA that entitles what?This may be totally wrong but I was told once by a provider that table shower is legal only if done by a licensed cosmetologist. This may be true as I think there are table showers (called body scrub) in some of the Korean women-only places. It also considerably narrows the field of providers who could legally give a TS.

On a few occasions, I have been asked by a provider to take her hand and put it "there." Of course this was followed by full HJ action to get ready for later. I think it was a way of trying to stay legal.

I love TS and wish every place had one. I once reversed the service for a provider giving her a good scrub-down back and front as well as a little genital cleaning. She told me "Now I know why men like this so much." The non-sexual aspects of the TS are very relaxing, but nothing beats soapy B2B with a little BB preview action before going back to the room.

Ocolumbo
02-19-12, 18:53
This may be totally wrong but I was told once by a provider that table shower is legal only if done by a licensed cosmetologist. This may be true as I think there are table showers (called body scrub) in some of the Korean women-only places. It also considerably narrows the field of providers who could legally give a TS.

On a few occasions, I have been asked by a provider to take her hand and put it "there." Of course this was followed by full HJ action to get ready for later. I think it was a way of trying to stay legal.

I love TS and wish every place had one. I once reversed the service for a provider giving her a good scrub-down back and front as well as a little genital cleaning. She told me "Now I know why men like this so much." The non-sexual aspects of the TS are very relaxing, but nothing beats soapy B2B with a little BB preview action before going back to the room.I think the original poster is mistaken. No legit place with massage license in Hawaii is allowed to have a provider shower with a customer, stand up or anything else.

Lowlys One
02-19-12, 19:55
This may be totally wrong but I was told once by a provider that table shower is legal only if done by a licensed cosmetologist. This may be true as I think there are table showers (called body scrub) in some of the Korean women-only places. It also considerably narrows the field of providers who could legally give a TS.

I love TS and wish every place had one. I once reversed the service for a provider giving her a good scrub-down back and front as well as a little genital cleaning. She told me "Now I know why men like this so much." The non-sexual aspects of the TS are very relaxing, but nothing beats soapy B2B with a little BB preview action before going back to the room.Yep I was told exactly the same thing therefore each gal working there must have a cosmetology license and when le comes in that is one of the things they check for.

Hikari50
02-19-12, 21:02
Heard some beef between yoyo and one (or more) of the girls. I wonder if they're having problems.

Ocolumbo
02-19-12, 21:18
Yep I was told exactly the same thing therefore each gal working there must have a cosmetology license and when le comes in that is one of the things they check for.Each girl working where? At the women's only places? There would be no LE check at the single gender spas for women. But I could see how TS between two hot women may get steamy. Hehe.

And no provider at a relaxation brothel would have any cosmetology license.

Foojdaman
02-19-12, 22:03
If you are having problems with semen production take 50 mg of Zinc supplement daily. It will increase your semen production in about a couple of weeks.

Hypo Luxa
02-19-12, 22:49
If you are having problems with semen production take 50 mg of Zinc supplement daily. It will increase your semen production in about a couple of weeks.Thanks for the advice! Will look into that!

Ocolumbo
02-19-12, 23:43
A Cosmetology or Esthetician's license will work for table showers, Brah.

AlohaSo this Jin massage place has a massage license and the cosmetology or esthetician license AND provide full service HE for guys? And if busted all the licenses would be jeopardized? I should check it out!

Member #4671
02-20-12, 02:24

I love TS and wish every place had one. I once reversed the service for a provider giving her a good scrub-down back and front as well as a little genital cleaning. She told me "Now I know why men like this so much." The non-sexual aspects of the TS are very relaxing, but nothing beats soapy B2B with a little BB preview action before going back to the room.Theres a couple thai places in cc that offer body scrubs but I think the legit.

Blake123
02-20-12, 03:55
Which Pinky are we talking about? There are two thematCC.

Pinky from TH is a teases like Nikki (nowatCC 2403) , she would let you grab her ass but no let go north, tease you but no no offer HE, left you blue balls just like Nikki would do. Might as well get the real deals from else where.

Pinky from Best Thai, CC 3904, she looks only offer legit massage, never try her but will find out one day. Any monger got lucky from herat3904?I was referring to this Pinky:
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2858192958.html
I chatted with her in the elevator the other day. She got off at the 26th floor and turned left (Siam Thai). But that doesn't necessarily mean she is on the full payroll at that place. She might be working as a freelance within the CC.

Stitch808
02-20-12, 04:53
Heard some beef between yoyo and one (or more) of the girls. I wonder if they're having problems.Where is Mayflower located?

Mongers Rus
02-20-12, 05:22

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2856593696.htmlTiffany is very cute with good technique. Pretty firm massage for small therapist. Some of you might remember her from Pinky's on Sheridan Street. Place downtown is new, nice and clean. Very friendly.

Check her out.

Rus

Ocolumbo
02-20-12, 05:49
Tiffany is very cute with good technique. Pretty firm massage for small therapist. Some of you might remember her from Pinky's on Sheridan Street. Place downtown is new, nice and clean. Very friendly.

Check her out.

RusCan't seem to PM you. Check her out for what? What kind of service? Same offered by Hanazono in the building?

Blade82
02-20-12, 08:37
I think the original poster is mistaken. No legit place with massage license in Hawaii is allowed to have a provider shower with a customer, stand up or anything else.There is such a thing as TS license, normally spas will have them for body scrubs. AMPs however are usually doing it illegally, thats why sometimes there are providers who won't offer TS on the first visit.

Lowlys One
02-20-12, 09:52
Each girl working where? At the women's only places? There would be no LE check at the single gender spas for women. But I could see how TS between two hot women may get steamy. Hehe.

And no provider at a relaxation brothel would have any cosmetology license.No, not sure about the single gender places but imagine would be the same, and yes that was my understanding, that all the gals working in AMP's should have a cosemetology licence and should be able to provide it upon request.

Ocolumbo
02-20-12, 14:53
There is such a thing as TS license, normally spas will have them for body scrubs. AMPs however are usually doing it illegally, thats why sometimes there are providers who won't offer TS on the first visit.I am sure however body scrubs are done at normal spas would be legal. I am sure AMP brothels are ALWAYS doing it illegally, just like everything else that happens there. All providers are not supposed to offer TS on the first visit as part of LE check. The ones that do take the risk and do it not because she has some beauty school license that authorizies TS.

Ocolumbo
02-20-12, 14:59
No, not sure about the single gender places but imagine would be the same, and yes that was my understanding, that all the gals working in AMP's should have a cosemetology licence and should be able to provide it upon request.Really? It is plausible that all the girls answering ads in Korean newspapers on the mainland promising big bucks for "relaxation" work, and all the Chinese and Southeast Asian women who have come through here through word of mouth, etc, have cosemetology licenses? I say it is plausible that none of them has any such license.

You are grasping at straws to think that any TS activity at an AMP brothel could be legal. It is my understanding that both the provider AND the customer could be busted if caught in a table shower at a relaxation place. The only that could be done legally at a relaxation place that has TS and beds in rooms with mirrors is hold hands and talk.

Lowlys One
02-20-12, 18:02
Really? It is plausible that all the girls answering ads in Korean newspapers on the mainland promising big bucks for "relaxation" work, and all the Chinese and Southeast Asian women who have come through here through word of mouth, etc, have cosemetology licenses? I say it is plausible that none of them has any such license.

You are grasping at straws to think that any TS activity at an AMP brothel could be legal. It is my understanding that both the provider AND the customer could be busted if caught in a table shower at a relaxation place. The only that could be done legally at a relaxation place that has TS and beds in rooms with mirrors is hold hands and talk.Oh yeah, no those b2b stuff that goes down prolly isn't legal and neither is that p2p stuff either with or without any license but they are going under the pretenses that that what they are doing is totally legit course we know different. And no if I had to guess the great majority of the gals especially the overseas ones don't carry licenses, and those are the ones that get taken in along with illegal aliens, if le can't prove straight out prostitionthey get them for stuff like that. Next time you see your fav in an AMP try enquiring, the local ones usually are familiar with that stuff.

Ocolumbo
02-20-12, 18:29
Oh yeah, no those b2b stuff that goes down prolly isn't legal and neither is that p2p stuff either with or without any license but they are going under the pretenses that that what they are doing is totally legit course we know different. And no if I had to guess the great majority of the gals especially the overseas ones don't carry licenses, and those are the ones that get taken in along with illegal aliens, if le can't prove straight out prostitionthey get them for stuff like that. Next time you see your fav in an AMP try enquiring, the local ones usually are familiar with that stuff.Not just B2B but anything in TS when the man isn't by himself. I have talked with enough providers already. The first timer thing is LE check. Doing after the deed the first time or in future visits does not mean anything is less illegal. It is just the establishment and provider know the man is not LE and risk of LE sting is not there. TS is illegal and illegal at all times at any relaxation place. We just are willing to take the risk.

Blade82
02-20-12, 20:24
Really? It is plausible that all the girls answering ads in Korean newspapers on the mainland promising big bucks for "relaxation" work, and all the Chinese and Southeast Asian women who have come through here through word of mouth, etc, have cosemetology licenses? I say it is plausible that none of them has any such license.

You are grasping at straws to think that any TS activity at an AMP brothel could be legal. It is my understanding that both the provider AND the customer could be busted if caught in a table shower at a relaxation place. The only that could be done legally at a relaxation place that has TS and beds in rooms with mirrors is hold hands and talk.I highly doubt the customer can get into any trouble as it is not his / her job to check for the license. The purpose of the license is for the safety of the customer. A level of sanitary is required and body scrubs can be pretty intense to where you could have skin reactions. Of course we all know AMPs don't have such a risk but thats the whole legal way out of it. Normally LE though will bust a AMP before they even get to the TS so there is no way justify what goes on in there. Plus I would think if the establishment would want to get busted for anything it would be for no TS license.

Mipene77
02-21-12, 00:01
I highly doubt the customer can get into any trouble as it is not his / her job to check for the license. The purpose of the license is for the safety of the customer. A level of sanitary is required and body scrubs can be pretty intense to where you could have skin reactions. Of course we all know AMPs don't have such a risk but thats the whole legal way out of it. Normally LE though will bust a AMP before they even get to the TS so there is no way justify what goes on in there. Plus I would think if the establishment would want to get busted for anything it would be for no TS license.So when did all this TS stuff become illegal? I recall during the years of 1998 to the present day I never had any girl turn me down for a TS when entering. They always give me one. Maybe I look dirty and they think I need a bath. But yea, what year did this TS stuff become illegal?

Anybody know?

Ocolumbo
02-21-12, 02:54
So when did all this TS stuff become illegal? I recall during the years of 1998 to the present day I never had any girl turn me down for a TS when entering. They always give me one. Maybe I look dirty and they think I need a bath. But yea, what year did this TS stuff become illegal?

Anybody know?I read on the forums of cities on mainland plenty AMPs or spas offering TS. But I am sure that places with massage license in Honolulu are not allowed to have TS. And in their standing shower stall the customer has to shower by himself. If the relaxation places have always had TS and the provider scrubs you down I doubt if this would have been legal anytime in Hawaii. Probably as legal as the paid sex is legal. But it is good public policy to allow TS if not encourage TS if public policy accepts the existence of AMPs or brothels.

Blake123
02-21-12, 03:17
Theres a couple thai places in cc that offer body scrubs but I think the legit.That is true--but not to be confused with the AMP-style table shower.

Shavnluvr
02-21-12, 03:59
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-experience-light-touch-massage/3204578

Anyone try this one? Just wondering if extras are available or legit.

Blade82
02-21-12, 05:11
So when did all this TS stuff become illegal? I recall during the years of 1998 to the present day I never had any girl turn me down for a TS when entering. They always give me one. Maybe I look dirty and they think I need a bath. But yea, what year did this TS stuff become illegal?

Anybody know?I myself never had a problem with getting TS, but there have been numerous reports on members not getting any. I take that back, I was instructed to shower myself once at the old Venus. Anyway, I think its always been a legal issue but never looked too seriously. Same as getting a massage from providers even though 90+% don't have a license. I mean afterall, it is prostitution that is the main subject. The only reason I know about these licenses is from owners of saunas and estheticians. Other than that I would have never known.

Born672
02-21-12, 12:07

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2856593696.htmlI plan on checking her out today. Had her about 3 times already, all legit. Her massage is great if you like it hard. I usually go to her for legit stuff or Makamae in Aiea.

Niceguy808
02-21-12, 12:38
Best information I have is that Mika has retired. Whether this is permanent or temporary is not known at this time.

Pineapple50
02-21-12, 17:47
I saw Tia last week Wednesday and this was my 3rd visit with her and things get beter and better! Always gives the best massage, BBBJ and doing her in doggie on the edge of the massage table is the BEST. I will be awaiting her return.

JT

Pineapple50
02-21-12, 17:50
Can anyone give me other suggestions for Massage Therapists within the Century Center that offers the same FS as Mayflower? There are too many "massagy" businesses within the Century Center and would like to narrow-down my selection. Any HOT recommended therapists?

Thanks for any 411.

JT

Sxaddct
02-21-12, 20:29
I've seen Heidi's ad and pictures and I'm wondering if anyone's gotten more than a body rub?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-sexy-blonde-25/3042684

Reply or PM me the details.

RadioHazard
02-21-12, 20:50
In the 90s everyplace was called Body Shampoo. Not sure why or how this relates to any laws but I noticed that no place uses "body shampoo" anymore.

I read on the forums of cities on mainland plenty AMPs or spas offering TS. But I am sure that places with massage license in Honolulu are not allowed to have TS. And in their standing shower stall the customer has to shower by himself. If the relaxation places have always had TS and the provider scrubs you down I doubt if this would have been legal anytime in Hawaii. Probably as legal as the paid sex is legal. But it is good public policy to allow TS if not encourage TS if public policy accepts the existence of AMPs or brothels.

GraveDiggah
02-21-12, 22:53
I've seen Heidi's ad and pictures and I'm wondering if anyone's gotten more than a body rub?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-sexy-blonde-25/3042684

Reply or PM me the details.I saw her 3 weeks ago and there was no hint of Full Service. Was only a lame massage with HJ / HE. If you want to a really good massage with HJ / HE, I'd suggest you try Nala at Century Square. In my opinion, she's the best massage therapist that provides HJ / HE.

On The Prowl
02-21-12, 23:39
I saw Tia last week Wednesday and this was my 3rd visit with her and things get beter and better! Always gives the best massage, BBBJ and doing her in doggie on the edge of the massage table is the BEST. I will be awaiting her return.

JTStopped by to go a second round with Emily, to no disappointment she knows how to rock that body and nani is tight as hell! On my way out ran into Alice from pink she said she work there now, never tried her at pink, I think I'll try her next time I've read a lot of positive things about her so I want to try for myself.

Ernestm
02-22-12, 00:12

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2856593696.htmlI met Tiffany at Best Thai once, I was getting a massage from someone else at the time. I believe other mongers have reported on her in past posts. She is really cute.

This is a pic from Best Thai advertisement a few months ago.

Stangman808
02-22-12, 01:16

Anybody know?Long ago when I first started going to AMPs all the ones I went too had TS facilities. The providers offered TS as a normal part of the service, even to first time customers. Back then LE was only going after prostitution violations. I'm guessing that some where over the years the legislature changed the laws or LE discovered that existing laws requiring Massage Licenses and Cosmetology Licenses was another tool they could use against AMPs and providers. So now days LE is looking to bust providers not only for prostitution, but also for license violations. Again I'm just guessing this is why so many places no longer have TS facilities or if they do, they will not offer TS to a customer unless they are sure the customer is not LE.

Ocolumbo
02-22-12, 01:47
Long ago when I first started going to AMPs all the ones I went too had TS facilities. The providers offered TS as a normal part of the service, even to first time customers. Back then LE was only going after prostitution violations. I'm guessing that some where over the years the legislature changed the laws or LE discovered that existing laws requiring Massage Licenses and Cosmetology Licenses was another tool they could use against AMPs and providers. So now days LE is looking to bust providers not only for prostitution, but also for license violations. Again I'm just guessing this is why so many places no longer have TS facilities or if they do, they will not offer TS to a customer unless they are sure the customer is not LE.All the big relaxation places have TS. The places with massage licenses do not and cannot if they want to keep licenses. They only have stand up shower, and customer must shower alone or there would be violation if caught.

Magnod
02-22-12, 02:00
Can anyone give me other suggestions for Massage Therapists within the Century Center that offers the same FS as Mayflower? There are too many "massagy" businesses within the Century Center and would like to narrow-down my selection. Any HOT recommended therapists?

Thanks for any 411.

JTTrue MTs rarely offer FS. Maybe the AMP forum may be more helpful.

Chevy427
02-22-12, 02:02
I saw her 3 weeks ago and there was no hint of Full Service. Was only a lame massage with HJ / HE. If you want to a really good massage with HJ / HE, I'd suggest you try Nala at Century Square. In my opinion, she's the best massage therapist that provides HJ / HE.Much mahalo to bruddah GraveDiggah for the info, we will sure avoid her. Haha.

Just a little FYI here about another Heidi on this island.

I had lame a session from another girl named Heidi (she used to workatMai Thia CC 3801, named herself as Amanda) , she would post on CL as a tall blonde girl who charges $80 / hr for incall & $100 / hr for outcal, on Waikiki or Kailua area.

Her posts on backpage would be $140 / hr for body rub when she wearing bikini, would go topless if customer tips more. No hints of HE or extra. Her sections sucks & only leave you blue balls. Please no fall in her trap, only waste of time & money. Might as well go to some other AMP for some real action.

Happy Mongering & be safe.

Ocolumbo
02-22-12, 02:10
True MTs rarely offer FS. Maybe the AMP forum may be more helpful.A few months ago there were some postings on this thread listing all the places that do and do not offer FS at CC. Just got to dig for them.

Isle Of Man
02-22-12, 03:18

Thanks for any 411.

JT1) CC#3904 (Best Thai 946-7741) legit.

2) CC#3801 (Mai Thai 741-1629) legit.

3) CC#3604 (Massage Thailand 861-6126 & many other #s) legit.

4) CC#3401 (Yang's Massage 927-0716) maybe extra.

5) CC#3203 (Thai Hawaiian 699-1719 & many other #s) legit.

6) CC#3101 (Mayflower 589-8910) – extra extra.

7) CC#2603 (Siam Thai 343-4910) legit.

8) CC#2503 (Ideal 384-7719) Extra extra;

9) CC#2404 (Song Massage 343-5025) Extra extra;

10) CC#2403 (Ban Sabai Thai 679-7912) Legit.

11) CC#2402 (Good Body 393-0441) Extra extra;

12) CC#2201 (Anna's 291-9265) legit;

13) CC#1408 (Sister's massage 457-6689) Extra extra;

14) CC#1308 (Imperial Thai 688-8657) legit.

15) CC#1111 (Spring Time 284-7433; 284-7792) Extra extra.

16) CC#1105 (Dragonfly 343-8639) Extra extra;

17) CC#1002 (Thai Thai 469-6040) legit.

18) CC#508 (Thip Thai 384-3847) legit;

19) CC#116 (Ambrosia 955-5150) Extra extra;

20) CC#109 (Angel Relaxation 946-6070) Extra extra;

If the quality of the girls at MayFlower are A, then other places at CC that offer similar services would be B or C.

Hypo Luxa
02-22-12, 03:38
I met Tiffany at Best Thai once, I was getting a massage from someone else at the time. I believe other mongers have reported on her in past posts. She is really cute.

This is a pic from Best Thai advertisement a few months ago.Was she the one in those sexy gray tights in another pic posted a while back? Man, she is seriously cute!

Blade82
02-22-12, 04:58
I read on the forums of cities on mainland plenty AMPs or spas offering TS. But I am sure that places with massage license in Honolulu are not allowed to have TS. And in their standing shower stall the customer has to shower by himself. If the relaxation places have always had TS and the provider scrubs you down I doubt if this would have been legal anytime in Hawaii. Probably as legal as the paid sex is legal. But it is good public policy to allow TS if not encourage TS if public policy accepts the existence of AMPs or brothels.According to people I talked to and members who have experienced AMPs on the mainland, most don't have TS. Supposedly TS is basically the exclusive experience in Hawaii. Of course I am refering to the TS we know of.

On The Prowl
02-22-12, 08:12
1) CC#3904 (Best Thai 946-7741) legit.

3) CC#3604 (Massage Thailand 861-6126 & many other #s) legit...Wow great list, mahalo I think song is no longer open.

Cruise808
02-22-12, 09:46
According to people I talked to and members who have experienced AMPs on the mainland, most don't have TS. Supposedly TS is basically the exclusive experience in Hawaii. Of course I am refering to the TS we know of.Most AMPs I went to out on east coast have TS.

Honolulu Yobo
02-22-12, 12:50
If you are having problems with semen production take 50 mg of Zinc supplement daily. It will increase your semen production in about a couple of weeks.Make sure you use the zinc with calcium and magnesium combined. It helps with the body's absorbing the zinc.

Don't get the CVS brand cal mag zinc; it gives me gas, go to a health food store.

If you feel the size of your testicles before you start taking the supplements, and after a few weeks, the testicles will feel larger, and your semen will be whiter when you ejaculate.

Experts also say not to exceed 30 mg per day from all sources.

Pineapple50
02-22-12, 14:20
Thanks for the Listing.

I knew there were "massagy" places at CC, but I Never realized how many!

JT.

If the quality of the girls at MayFlower are A, then other places at CC that offer similar services would be B or C.

Kurocha
02-22-12, 14:45
Wow great list, mahalo I think song is no longer open.I'm glad they finally shut down Song. Unfortunately, the girls there weren't too bad, but the MS-CoCo was real looney and had a reputation amongst the other MS of being nuts / bi polar. Husband in jail, previous history of fights and confromtations with other Koreans both here and on the mainland.

RadioHazard
02-22-12, 15:59
So did she resurface? I was going to see her the week she disappeared. I know lots of you saw her and some what disappointing news. Can't believe she went down hill so fast. I need to see it for my self.

Splooge McDuck
02-22-12, 17:33

If the quality of the girls at MayFlower are A, then other places at CC that offer similar services would be B or C.Brother Isle Of Man, this has got to be 1 of the most helpful things someone has done. Much grattitude my dude. I was also wondering what other places offer FS. Funny tho, since you said MF has the hottest, I obviously agree, it is 1 of my fav places. So I'll just be sticking w / MF. Mamasan Yoyo so cute & nice too.

Born672
02-22-12, 17:52
Juat came from seeing her. This was the 4th time. Like stated she is totally legit. If you are looking for a great massage from a very beautiful therapist. She is the one to go to. She also has someone working for her named Vivian who is also just as beautiful. But like stated. Totally legit.

King Cobrack
02-22-12, 18:10
Make sure you use the zinc with calcium and magnesium combined. It helps with the body's absorbing the zinc.

Don't get the CVS brand cal mag zinc; it gives me gas, go to a health food store.

If you feel the size of your testicles before you start taking the supplements, and after a few weeks, the testicles will feel larger, and your semen will be whiter when you ejaculate.

Experts also say not to exceed 30 mg per day from all sources.Back in the day when I was training heavy and also hitting the AMP's, I took my own version of the ZMA product because the ZMA product appeared weak as far as the dosage. I took at least 50 mg of the zinc along with higher dosages of the magnesium and B6. I became stronger, leaner, and I had more torque when hitting the AMP girls. Then, I started rapidly losing weight and my body was hot and sweating all the time. I also had rapid heartbeats and I wasn't able to sleep along with being irritable all the time. My blood test revealed that I had hyperthyroidism. I had to take medications for about three and half years until I weaned myself off, which the Doctor agreed to. My thyroid became normal when I started supplementing with more COPPER with a balnced dosage of IRON. Read it online and in the Dummy Book that higher dosages of zinc without copper can click off elevated thyroid problems. Zinc, Mg, and B6 combination increases testosterone and increases thyroid function to "burn fat" and like the brother said about increase in semen also. But don't let it get out of hand. My doctor wanted me to burn my thyroid but that would be just as bad as I would need thyroid medication for the rest of my life to counteract hypothyroidism. Just my take.

King Cobrack

Hypo Luxa
02-22-12, 18:33
Make sure you use the zinc with calcium and magnesium combined. It helps with the body's absorbing the zinc.

Experts also say not to exceed 30 mg per day from all sources.Mahalo for the advice bruddah!

T6650
02-22-12, 19:11

Experts also say not to exceed 30 mg per day from all sources.From your post it would seem that the zinc increases the quantity of spermatozoa in the semen. Semen is a combination of fluids primarily from the prostate and the seminal vesicle. This is why the so called "prostate massage" makes you ejaculate. It is also why bulls used for artificial insemination are harvested that way rather than by manipulation of the penis.

Spermatazoa are injected into the semen at the time of ejaculation. The ability to regenerate, I. E. Two pops, is more a matter of prostate condition than the condition of the testicles.

Chevy427
02-22-12, 22:05
I'm glad they finally shut down Song. Unfortunately, the girls there weren't too bad, but the MS-CoCo was real looney and had a reputation amongst the other MS of being nuts / bi polar. Husband in jail, previous history of fights and confromtations with other Koreans both here and on the mainland.I m so glad Song massage was shut down for whatever who cares reasons, that damn place is dirty, dark & raunchy.

Fortune
02-22-12, 22:44
Thanks for the Listing.

I knew there were "massagy" places at CC, but I Never realized how many!

JT.I was told by the manager of century center who left recently, there were over 30 massage places. I wonder if doing a list like this helps vice. Just a thought! Vice do read this forum. About bi-polar there are a few others who are bi-polar not just that one establishment. Real estate people call century center the love shack.

Hihon
02-23-12, 00:04

If the quality of the girls at MayFlower are A, then other places at CC that offer similar services would be B or C.That is awesome!

Ernestm
02-23-12, 00:12
Was she the one in those sexy gray tights in another pic posted a while back? Man, she is seriously cute!

Here is a solo shot of her from a previous Best Thai ad.

Splooge McDuck
02-23-12, 01:06

Here is a solo shot of her from a previous Best Thai ad.Alright seriously, this girl would be rich if she were offering FS! If or wen she does, please someone let us kno. My goodness she's cute, & that rack is beautiful. All the pics recently posted of her are hot.

Just to be clear. No HJ or touching even right? She massagy & massagy only? Oh I feel pain in my back right now.

Mavrick7
02-23-12, 02:15

If the quality of the girls at MayFlower are A, then other places at CC that offer similar services would be B or C.Bro,

This took a lot of time and energy to research. Much appreciated.

I walked away from MayFlower a little disappointed:

Ting Ting. Chinese, B cup, pale skin L6, B7.

Alice. Yes, same Alice from Pink and Tokyo Spa Chinese, C cup bolt ons. L6, B6.

Jessica. Mexican. 28 years old. Curly hair 5'0" C cup. L6 B7

Secret Agent
02-23-12, 02:57

If the quality of the girls at MayFlower are A, then other places at CC that offer similar services would be B or C.This obviously did a lot of research and took the time to do this, mahalo!

Isle Of Man
02-23-12, 02:58
Back in the day when I was training heavy and also hitting the AMP's, I took my own version of the ZMA product because the ZMA product appeared weak as far as the dosage. I took at least 50 mg of the zinc along with higher dosages of the magnesium and B6. I became stronger, leaner, and I had more torque when hitting the AMP girls. Then, I started rapidly losing weight and my body was hot and sweating all the time. I also had rapid heartbeats and I wasn't able to sleep along with being irritable all the time. My blood test revealed that I had hyperthyroidism. I had to take medications for about three and half years until I weaned myself off, which the Doctor agreed to. My thyroid became normal when I started supplementing with more COPPER with a balnced dosage of IRON. Read it online and in the Dummy Book that higher dosages of zinc without copper can click off elevated thyroid problems. Zinc, Mg, and B6 combination increases testosterone and increases thyroid function to "burn fat" and like the brother said about increase in semen also. But don't let it get out of hand. My doctor wanted me to burn my thyroid but that would be just as bad as I would need thyroid medication for the rest of my life to counteract hypothyroidism. Just my take.

King CobrackCompared to many other herbs that claimed to boost testosterone or sperm count, ZMA would be a cheaper form. But it needs the right ratio amount, and taken at night time before bed.

There's an ancient Chinese technique, which is free and has no side effect, is to massage your balls with your thumb, index & middle finger for 10 minutes every day.

Isle Of Man
02-23-12, 03:04

Here is a solo shot of her from a previous Best Thai ad.She's legit at Best Thai (CC#3904) , now at Centure Square, seems like she's still legit.

She's a spinner, and looks even better in person. She's an eye candy for sure. She doesn't wear bra, but a nipple pad. She knows about this web site.

Blake123
02-23-12, 03:39
Much mahalo to bruddah GraveDiggah for the info, we will sure avoid her. Haha.

Just a little FYI here about another Heidi on this island.

I had lame a session from another girl named Heidi (she used to workatMai Thia CC 3801, named herself as Amanda) , she would post on CL as a tall blonde girl who charges $80 / hr for incall & $100 / hr for outcal, on Waikiki or Kailua area.

Her posts on backpage would be $140 / hr for body rub when she wearing bikini, would go topless if customer tips more. No hints of HE or extra. Her sections sucks & only leave you blue balls. Please no fall in her trap, only waste of time & money. Might as well go to some other AMP for some real action.

Happy Mongering & be safe.This is the one Chevy is talking about: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-tall-blonde-incall-by-uh-or-outcall/3217303
She goes by both Amanda and Heidi. She's always been an independent provider and sometimes rents a massage table in the CC for her in-calls. I've heard several other dudes confirm what Chevy said about her.

Viper78
02-23-12, 04:02
Bro,

This took a lot of time and energy to research. Much appreciated.

I walked away from MayFlower a little disappointed:

Ting Ting. Chinese, B cup, pale skin L6, B7.

Alice. Yes, same Alice from Pink and Tokyo Spa Chinese, C cup bolt ons. L6, B6.

Jessica. Mexican. 28 years old. Curly hair 5'0" C cup. L6 B7I think there is a bigger list posted last year.

Mongers Rus
02-23-12, 05:42

Thanks for any 411.

JTWhy not just go to Relaxations instead. Ichiban, VIP, Pine Tree, Ginza, Ward ave "Swap Meats". You'll have better results with possible B2Bs.

Just MHO.

Rus