PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

John Ross
06-03-11, 07:02
You talking about near 7-11? I think there is a restaraunt on the bottom?No. Click on that map and you enter the parking lot between the greek restaurant and the other building. Make a right turn and walk up the stairs to the 2nd floor. KSM is right there as you walk down the interior walkway.

Ghin1
06-03-11, 17:27
Call the # for Sky, she is no longer working but have other girl for you. This girl was the same one that used to be at 1302 and now at 612. I guess they move the girls around. This girl is Chinese mid to late 30s petite. I turn her down last time, when she was at the 13th floor. Asking for money upfront and just didn't seem right, smiling and all, just didn't feel right. This time was a little different didn't ask for money. Straight playtime with this one. Undress she started kissing my nip, then to Jr. She does this fast slow thing with her mouth during BJ. Fiv, small kind finger in the ass play. Did mish, ds, spoon, mish, then back to ds. While in ds the phone rang and she started taking appts. Right there, and this is where it gets funny. While she was talking, I pound her so hard she started moaning, covered her head with the blanket and still try to talk, I was laughing and pounding at the same time. This was real funny. One for the boys. Shot my load in her, clean up and just before leaving a knock at the door. I stay in the bathroom, then she came and I left. Everything bb. Repeat.? LSA 766 standard fee. $$

Da808
06-03-11, 21:14
Just visited BeeBee Massage at CC. It is owned and operated by BB recently with Ideal / Lilly and previously with Apple / Sisi. I am a fan and am happy to see she has her own place. Very professional provider. I have no complaints about her service; check my prior post for more details about her service. I wish her well.

Just call her ad.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2417890394.html

Rus

Stangman808
06-04-11, 00:40
You talking about near 7-11? I think there is a restaraunt on the bottom?Wrong place, that is Kings Massage which is on South King Street next to Puck's Alley. Qi Gong is on the University Avenue side in Puck's Alley. The first floor has a Greek restaurant and "The Varsity" bar. Qi Gong is located on the backside of this building on the second floor.

http://goo.gl/maps/nEFr

Aloha8
06-04-11, 03:13
Here is an older Backpage ad for this place. HE / FS available if they feel comfortable with you.Tried it out today, paid. 50 for an hour, and only got 35min of massage. Was able to play with her tits, but not HJ, no release, left blue balled, won't repeat.

Gargoyles69
06-04-11, 06:18
Call the # for Sky, she is no longer working but have other girl for you. This girl was the same one that used to be at 1302 and now at 612. I guess they move the girls around. This girl is Chinese mid to late 30s petite. I turn her down last time, when she was at the 13th floor. Asking for money upfront and just didn't seem right, smiling and all, just didn't feel right. This time was a little different didn't ask for money. Straight playtime with this one. Undress she started kissing my nip, then to Jr. She does this fast slow thing with her mouth during BJ. Fiv, small kind finger in the ass play. Did mish, ds, spoon, mish, then back to ds. While in ds the phone rang and she started taking appts. Right there, and this is where it gets funny. While she was talking, I pound her so hard she started moaning, covered her head with the blanket and still try to talk, I was laughing and pounding at the same time. This was real funny. One for the boys. Shot my load in her, clean up and just before leaving a knock at the door. I stay in the bathroom, then she came and I left. Everything bb. Repeat.? LSA 766 standard fee. $$Bummers the girl Sky not working anymore bummers looks pretty good even if that wasnt her real pic. I guess they said she looks like the pic. For the money part I can understand the girl aslking for the money 1st. I heard that some guys always say they forgot there wallet in the car and never return after that. Or they forgot the money and pay later. SO I can understand the girl side in asking for the money up front. Hey its a business for the girls to.

Werty Cat009
06-04-11, 06:34
Went to see Gina on Monday. Look amazing, just like her pics. Great massage skills and great HJ.

Ghin1
06-04-11, 06:53
Any one partake yet? Go or no go? PM me.

Thanks,

G1

No Name
06-04-11, 10:57
Went to Rejuv the other day to get a massage. I was pretty tense from a morning meeting. Anyway expected to get the other girl. Got Michelle instead. She found some knots that were really deep in my shoulders. She really got them out. Did not expect a HJ after all that massage. Still it was a good HJ after to relax me.

Hammer633
06-04-11, 18:12
Any one partake yet? Go or no go? PM me.

Thanks,

G1Pic on ad looks good. Don't know real or fake. Want to partake. Wait for report.

H Mobius
06-05-11, 00:14
Went to see Gina on Monday. Look amazing, just like her pics. Great massage skills and great HJ.Which Gina was this?

CatchSumWaves
06-05-11, 04:46
Which Gina was this?

Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-girl_-visitor_-june1-5-real-photos/2625488

I think he means this va-Gina hehehe. I made an appointment w / her than but at the last moment she canceled on me.

She only talked through text as far as I know and doesn't answer her phone even when your trying to confirm the appointment.

Tried texting her again but no response.

YMMV good luck!

In Da Mixx
06-05-11, 15:05
Call the # for Sky, she is no longer working but have other girl for you. This girl was the same one that used to be at 1302 and now at 612. I guess they move the girls around. This girl is Chinese mid to late 30s petite. I turn her down last time, when she was at the 13th floor. Asking for money upfront and just didn't seem right, smiling and all, just didn't feel right. This time was a little different didn't ask for money. Straight playtime with this one. Undress she started kissing my nip, then to Jr. She does this fast slow thing with her mouth during BJ. Fiv, small kind finger in the ass play. Did mish, ds, spoon, mish, then back to ds. While in ds the phone rang and she started taking appts. Right there, and this is where it gets funny. While she was talking, I pound her so hard she started moaning, covered her head with the blanket and still try to talk, I was laughing and pounding at the same time. This was real funny. One for the boys. Shot my load in her, clean up and just before leaving a knock at the door. I stay in the bathroom, then she came and I left. Everything bb. Repeat.? LSA 766 standard fee. $$She looks a little older to me, should have left, maybe early 40s, smelt a little like she smoking in room, teeth also not so good, nice boobs, but still let her bbjcim really rushed me, will not repeat, L / 5 S / 5 A / 7 damage $.0 she's was pissed, not worth any more though.

Aloha8
06-05-11, 17:21
Went to Rejuv the other day to get a massage. I was pretty tense from a morning meeting. Anyway expected to get the other girl. Got Michelle instead. She found some knots that were really deep in my shoulders. She really got them out. Did not expect a HJ after all that massage. Still it was a good HJ after to relax me.Had a session with Mika, late 30's or early 40's, hapa korean with man made see's, this past Thursday, good massage, got every knot flat out. Good slow and sensual HJ, while roaming her breast and outside of her nani. Damage, .5 house and. 6 tip. It's worth the money for good massage with HE. L6. 5 / A8 / S8

H Mobius
06-05-11, 19:07
Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-girl_-visitor_-june1-5-real-photos/2625488

I think he means this va-Gina hehehe. I made an appointment w / her than but at the last moment she canceled on me.

She only talked through text as far as I know and doesn't answer her phone even when your trying to confirm the appointment.

Tried texting her again but no response.

YMMV good luck! Thank you. I vaguely remember another monger's post as well, and believe I will pass.

Viper78
06-06-11, 05:20
Serious? I always get awesome service from bebe. Often going over the hour. 90 minutes in fact. Still leave happy after seeing her. Consistent service ever since she was at Sisi's place. In fact, it got better after she left Sisi. I haven't tried her girls though. Which one did you see?It wasn't Bebe. Was some lady from the mainland. She mentioned that she was here for maybe 2 days when I went. I was there for maybe 15min tops.

Shooter808
06-06-11, 07:58
Thank you. I vaguely remember another monger's post as well, and believe I will pass.She is only in town from LA for a short while. Leaves tomorrow morning.

She is young and hot and the pics in the ad are accurate. Kind of thrown off by her phone etiquette and she did ask to change times on me as well but it was worth the reschedule. Great massage, no extras available but HJ finish. $1 + $0. 2 tip.

Sancho2063
06-06-11, 10:19
I saw Kookie on Lusitania St. She gives good massage good HJ allowed hands to roam, FIV FIA played with enhanced B's, $. Tried for FS, my first time there she said next time. She probably was just being cautious because I am clean cut and have the LE look. L-A-S. 7-9-9. Not bad looking, has that MS look, body is nice, big eraser sized nipples. I iwll repeat to try for FS.

TooQuick
06-06-11, 14:40
Been going for years but last 2 times were strikes. First time Kimberly came to the door looking hungover and asked if I could come back later."sorryyyyy". The other day rang the door bell 3 times and no one came out, down the stairs and split. Both during the afternoon hour so walk of shame for nothing. Not again.

Glad Junko is back.

Ck813
06-06-11, 16:20
Gina is 100% Thai from Thailand. She lives in LA and visits Hawaii maybe once or twice a year. This trip she came with the Cross Dresser that also does massage. They were at the Imperial Hotel on 205 Lewers Street room.

She stands five feet four inches tall and approximately 105 pounds with black curly / straight hair with a part to her right side. Probably nice firm (B) cups and very soft silky smooth skin. She has a beautiful smile and very strong soft hands.

She will offer only a Hand Job and nothing else. No BJ, FS, and absolutely no touching except for rubbing of her soft silky smooth legs. Her Hand Job I would rate a (7). She does the basic palm on shaft then into stroking King Kong. She can stroke for a long time and will not complain about sore or tired hand / s.

She feels kissing, BJ, and FS is only for her SO and is disgusting if not her SO. I asked if she would try Greek and she replied never done that yet.

She will be back in August and I will repeat.

Massage is done on a bed soft so not very comfortable but she does have skills. I would rate her massage skills (7) out of (10). Parking is bad. Street parking which is next to impossible and she will recommended Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center which is a rip off for parking. Beach walk the street before has a lot more inexpensive parking lot or park at the Postal Service lot.

Damage was $ and no tip. Why tip when its all inclusive! They get spoiled! (60) minutes with Hand Job equals $ Period!

She is definitely not a clock watcher and her personality is some what close to Momo of Apple massage. Very lovable and adorable girl. Very pretty!

CK

Zanga 808
06-06-11, 18:14
Does plumeria offer HE? And Chloe?

Anyone know where Chloe went? She was in downtown at plumeria but she recently left.

NelsonYuen
06-06-11, 19:05
I have been to this place several times, and every time when I was there, there was always the same girl, I think she is the mamason too. Here name was Julie, I think.

Does anyone experience any other girls there before? Which one is good?

Ghin1
06-06-11, 19:14
Bummers the girl Sky not working anymore bummers looks pretty good even if that wasn't her real pic. I guess they said she looks like the pic. For the money part I can understand the girl asking for the money 1st. I heard that some guys always say they forgot there wallet in the car and never return after that. Or they forgot the money and pay later. SO I can understand the girl side in asking for the money up front. Hey its a business for the girls to.Hey Gargoyles69, yes it a business. Most of the time if she ask for the money up front you'll screw on either service or time and you can't pay them for what it was worth. Read on because In The Mixx has something to say about this provider. Also making an appt. While I'm f-king this chick so she can cut my time short while the other guy is coming over. F-k that bad service all together. Never give your money up front, it's hard earn! G1

NelsonYuen
06-07-11, 03:18
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/panda-light-touch/2639327

Does anyone know this is THE Panda? I have tried THE Panda before, and she did BBBJ and swallowed for me. That was quite an experience. She then disappear for a long time. If nobody knows, I will make an appointment to see if this is the old Panda that I know.

Isle Of Man
06-07-11, 03:34
I have been to this place several times, and every time when I was there, there was always the same girl, I think she is the mamason too. Here name was Julie, I think.

Does anyone experience any other girls there before? Which one is good? There was a Chinese girl named Ty worked for Dragonfly a while back. Not sure if she's still here. Lulu is supposed to be Dragonfly's owner, but hasn't been around for a while. This girl Julee (name as appeared in Backpage's ad) is probably the only girl there right now.

The places at CC that provide HE wouldn't have mamason per se. They all provide services. If she's the only one working, she may have to answer phone calls frequently, even during service, which would be suck (not in a good way).

NelsonYuen
06-07-11, 10:34
There was a Chinese girl named Ty worked for Dragonfly a while back. Not sure if she's still here. Lulu is supposed to be Dragonfly's owner, but hasn't been around for a while. This girl Julee (name as appeared in Backpage's ad) is probably the only girl there right now.

The places at CC that provide HE wouldn't have mamason per se. They all provide services. If she's the only one working, she may have to answer phone calls frequently, even during service, which would be suck (not in a good way). Thank you. This is very informative.

Ck813
06-07-11, 16:22
BB, Lily and Momo all started with Sisi so did Dragon Fly Annie.

Annie was the first to venture out on her own and IMHO not the prettiest but most business minded. I remember she was my first at Apple massage when they were on the 10th floor. DFK she was green, and so was the BBBJ and BBFSCIP. Talking with her that first time I knew she would venture on her own. I have not seen or visited her since.

BB and Lily left together but BB wanted to venture on her own. BB'S place is a lot cleaner, neater then Lily's Place. BB is a lot prettier and sexier then Lily IMHO and I always get BBBJ, Some French Kissing, CFS all positions and I really love doing laying down doggy and she seems to love every time we fuck. Her massage skills have greatly improved and I would see her just for a massage if she did not offer anything. Damage 160. 00.

Lily is more on the cuter side but not really petite IMHO. Her skills are different as she is more mechanical then BB and Momo. She always offers BBBJ, CFS in all positions and if I recollect she offers up great DFK. I do not remember her massage skills. Her place is the same as Sisi's but not as clean meaning its messy. She has two girls Sindy and Another one I will try soon. Sindy is a sweet Chinese 100% girl with (A) cups, tight pussy, small to no ass with decent massage skills. She has bleached hair with bangs but beautiful lips. Her BBBJ is ok and I believe after some practice she will get better. She uses too much teeth and that hurts the living shit out of my cock (KING KONG). She can take a face fucking but watch them teeth. I kept reminding her and when she stopped the teeth and used more tongue with friction of her mouth fuck it made me fucking nuts. She can take a mean banging too. CG, Doggy, laying Doggy, Mish, Side snake and standing. I probably will not repeat because there is still Momo, BB, and others I want to try. I will try the other girl next.

Momo started out with Sisi and is still there. She is the Queen of all Provider's out there including AMP'S IMHO. Very pretty / Cute / Beautiful the Goddess of all IMHO of Course. Her personality, work ethic is second to none period IMHO of course. Am I in love or just biased yes indeed. BBBJ, CG, ACG, Doggy, Laying down doggy, Side Snake, Standing, Need I say more! Offers up DFK and fucking crazy DFK as I am cumming! Fucking awesome. Her massage skills are awesome and would pay her just for a massage also if she offered nothing.

The one thing I really respect and admire about BB, Lily, Momo, Sisi, Annie they will never disrespect each other, never talk down on each other, never give out info about each other and most of all will always wish each other the best sincerely or not sincere.

RESPECT! I love all of you!

CK

Yupyupyup
06-07-11, 19:49
Does plumeria offer HE? And Chloe?To my knowledge it's legit.

Magnod
06-07-11, 20:43

Annie was the first to venture out on her own and IMHO not the prettiest but most business minded. I remember she was my first at Apple massage when they were on the 10th floor. DFK she was green, and so was the BBBJ and BBFSCIP. Talking with her that first time I knew she would venture on her own. I have not seen or visited her since.

BB and Lily left together but BB wanted to venture on her own. BB'S place is a lot cleaner, neater then Lily's Place. BB is a lot prettier and sexier then Lily IMHO and I always get BBBJ, Some French Kissing, CFS all positions and I really love doing laying down doggy and she seems to love every time we fuck. Her massage skills have greatly improved and I would see her just for a massage if she did not offer anything. Damage 160. 00.

Lily is more on the cuter side but not really petite IMHO. Her skills are different as she is more mechanical then BB and Momo. She always offers BBBJ, CFS in all positions and if I recollect she offers up great DFK. I do not remember her massage skills. Her place is the same as Sisi's but not as clean meaning its messy. She has two girls Sindy and Another one I will try soon. Sindy is a sweet Chinese 100% girl with (A) cups, tight pussy, small to no ass with decent massage skills. She has bleached hair with bangs but beautiful lips. Her BBBJ is ok and I believe after some practice she will get better. She uses too much teeth and that hurts the living shit out of my cock (KING KONG). She can take a face fucking but watch them teeth. I kept reminding her and when she stopped the teeth and used more tongue with friction of her mouth fuck it made me fucking nuts. She can take a mean banging too. CG, Doggy, laying Doggy, Mish, Side snake and standing. I probably will not repeat because there is still Momo, BB, and others I want to try. I will try the other girl next.

Momo started out with Sisi and is still there. She is the Queen of all Provider's out there including AMP'S IMHO. Very pretty / Cute / Beautiful the Goddess of all IMHO of Course. Her personality, work ethic is second to none period IMHO of course. Am I in love or just biased yes indeed. BBBJ, CG, ACG, Doggy, Laying down doggy, Side Snake, Standing, Need I say more! Offers up DFK and fucking crazy DFK as I am cumming! Fucking awesome. Her massage skills are awesome and would pay her just for a massage also if she offered nothing.

The one thing I really respect and admire about BB, Lily, Momo, Sisi, Annie they will never disrespect each other, never talk down on each other, never give out info about each other and most of all will always wish each other the best sincerely or not sincere.

CKI've never had any of those listed, as I demand quality massage above all else. But I have had Sisi before, when she was with Junko and some others in CC. I always thought her massage really sucked, I hope that they learned the business side from her and not her massage skills.

Hapahaole808
06-07-11, 23:49
Does plumeria offer HE? And Chloe?Chloe got off her medication and went psycho *****, last I heard she tosses a 60inch plasma out the 10th floor of this girl she was staying with's hotel room then tried to kill her self. Yeah. If she ever comes back I'd stay away.

seamonkey
06-08-11, 00:02
I saw Monica today after missing her a couple times at CHM.

It was my first time with her and it was a great experience. DFK, incredible ice water BJ, then CFS, followed by more BJ and CIM finish. And a nice, short massage afterwards.

I've never posted before, but she asked me to. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

V Rider
06-08-11, 05:02
Chloe got off her medication and went psycho *****, last I heard she tosses a 60inch plasma out the 10th floor of this girl she was staying with's hotel room then tried to kill her self. Yeah. If she ever comes back I'd stay away.She's got to be one strong girl if she "tosses a 60inch plasma".

John Ross
06-08-11, 05:27
She's got to be one strong girl if she "tosses a 60inch plasma".I thought the same thing, but she could also be a drug user. That is also a mighty large tv for a hotel room.

MoneyHunter
06-08-11, 05:30
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/panda-light-touch/2639327

I'd heard about the previous Panda before and thought she came back, so I went CC to check it out.

Find out:

Picture is fake. Real person is claimed from shanghai. Had been in Hawaii before for less than a month and went back to China. Just came back about a month. So, pretty sure is not the previous famous one.

L: 6 Over 30s slim girl, looks not bad, with flat A (I don't what to call if smaller than A) and long nip. But, the meat is not firm, apparently never exercise in her life.

A: 7 Polite, nice talk. Didn't ask money upfront; however, she count the money when I give her after the session.

S: 6 Generic massage that you get can get from any place. CBJ, CG, CMISH, all covered. I requested BB but she refused. Also, no DATY, no DFK or even LFK (just for info, although I don't really into it) Personally I like big boobs women and BBBJ, so, I don't have much fun this time.

Conclusion: Overall performance is barely standard service, no surprise, no passion, no excitement. YMMV, but I won't repeat.

Pass Gas
06-08-11, 05:32
Anyone get more info on Mae from TH and maybe her new place?

MoneyHunter
06-08-11, 05:39
Tried out Jennifer twice in last couple weeks.

L: 8. Although she is closed to 40, yet, she still looks pretty. Her doctor is good. Can imagine she is very pretty when young.

A: 9. Very nice talking, nice voice and comfortable.

S: 9. BBBJ is awesome. Soft and slow tongue movement to Jr. Different feeling from the strong suction from Coco CHM, yet, Jennifer have more GFE type feel. Coco has more pro feel. Covered CG, MISH, DS.

Will repeat.

Carmello
06-08-11, 06:01
She's got to be one strong girl if she "tosses a 60inch plasma".Damn, can you imagine if she hit someone. On the news, death by plasma tv.

Numbah One
06-08-11, 07:15
Because of the recession, I know of, at least six couples, that are holding up their divorces so they can sell their property for a better price. One of those couples, is really close to yours truly. I feel sorry for him, since he says he met a lady that is his true love. He says he'll love her forever. Poor guy, I can feel his pain. He told me that she's the only one he'll ever love and has to wait to marry her.

There must be many thousands of couples who are also in this same boat. A really awkward situation. Thought I would share my close buddy's woes.

I hope this recession doesn't take too much longer, for their sake. A real bummer!

Datyb
06-08-11, 08:21
Chloe got off her medication and went psycho *****, last I heard she tosses a 60inch plasma out the 10th floor of this girl she was staying with's hotel room then tried to kill her self. Yeah. If she ever comes back I'd stay away.Unlikely. My 50 inch plasma is too heavy for me to lift over a rail. Besides, I have never been in a hotel that has had a plasma larger than 42 inch, and most are smaller.

D.

Starfox64
06-08-11, 10:37

BB and Lily left together but BB wanted to venture on her own. BB'S place is a lot cleaner, neater then Lily's Place. BB is a lot prettier and sexier then Lily IMHO and I always get BBBJ, Some French Kissing, CFS all positions and I really love doing laying down doggy and she seems to love every time we fuck. Her massage skills have greatly improved and I would see her just for a massage if she did not offer anything. Damage 160. 00. Ol.

CKHelp a brother out and post the number for each girl because all their BP ads look the same.

Doc Wayne
06-08-11, 16:00
Because of the recession, I know of, at least six couples, that are holding up their divorces so they can sell their property for a better price. One of those couples, is really close to yours truly. I feel sorry for him, since he says he met a lady that is his true love. He says he'll love her forever. Poor guy, I can feel his pain. He told me that she's the only one he'll ever love and has to wait to marry her.

There must be many thousands of couples who are also in this same boat. A really awkward situation. Thought I would share my close buddy's woes.

I hope this recession doesn't take too much longer, for their sake. A real bummer!Nothing wrong with this report except it doesn't belong in this thread. Maybe General Reports?

Gargoyles69
06-08-11, 16:31
Wow anybody tried this one. I seen her ad before when she was in town. But wow Look complete different now. Hmmm seems like more sexy with a pic of her. Before it was not to good of a pic. SHe looks like a big women with big bones only.

Hawaii craigslist oahu services offered therapeutic services

A Personal Touch Massage (Wahiawa)

---------------------------------

Date: 2011-06-08, 10:05AM HST.

Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads? ]

-----------------------------

Treat yourself to a wonderful relaxing, rejuvenating, sweet & soft swedish oil massage and / or a calming but deeper pressure massage.

Quiet, clean, and peaceful atmosphere. My hands will relax your body, mind, and spirit. My bodyrub will leave you tension free.

Hour session (70)

Hot shower available.

Megan: (808) 292-8632

Serious callers only. Respectable and respectful clients only. No restricted callers.

Kukui Street
06-08-11, 23:00
Nice new very petite MT named Aki at Hanabi's in the Century Center. I think most of you mongers would say she was small and skinny but for us skinny freaks she is not a chop stick, but she is well proportioned and super cute. She About 5'-5'1" maybe 100lbs at most long hair and really cute face and great perky large B's.

Mutual massage, DATY and we did the wild thing in multiple positions. I would say around 24yo.

House plus $140

Uki Eater
06-08-11, 23:05
Help a brother out and post the number for each girl because all their BP ads look the same.Here's Apples one.

Apple. 946-0131 Room 2402. If you call and noone answers, Sisi will call back with a different number.

Momo / Mimi & Sisi are there.

Chik0848
06-09-11, 01:43
Nothing wrong with this report except it doesn't belong in this thread. Maybe General Reports?And it is posted in the General Reports too (double post).

M1003
06-09-11, 02:32
Anyone get more info on Mae from TH and maybe her new place?Mae is no longer working at TH. The last time I saw her she told me Kay was making her life a living hell and was going to open up her own place sometime this summer.

Finger Licking
06-09-11, 03:17
Wow anybody tried this one. I seen her ad before when she was in town. But wow Look complete different now. Hmmm seems like more sexy with a pic of her. Before it was not to good of a pic. SHe looks like a big women with big bones only.

Hawaii craigslist oahu services offered therapeutic servicesDoes she do FS?

Red One
06-09-11, 06:01

Hawaii craigslist oahu services offered therapeutic servicesWow why don't you try, report back. You seen ad before. Look different. More sexy with a pic of her.

Before it was not to good of a pic. She looks like a Big Women with Big Bones Only WTF.

Red One
06-09-11, 06:04

Hawaii craigslist oahu services offered therapeutic servicesWow why don't you try, report back. You seen ad before. Look different. More sexy with a pic of her.

Before it was not to good of a pic. She looks like a Big Women with Big Bones Only.

Ernestm
06-09-11, 12:56
Anyone get more info on Mae from TH and maybe her new place?Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-still-working-for-kay-and-pojjanee-thai-hawaiian/2510682

Gargoyles69
06-09-11, 18:57
Wow why don't you try, report back. You seen ad before. Look different. More sexy with a pic of her.

Before it was not to good of a pic. She looks like a Big Women with Big Bones Only WTF. Dude this forum is that you can ask if anybody seen the person beforehand. What's the problem. Chill Out alittle.

Relax808
06-09-11, 20:59
I ran across a couple new listings, one new one not so new? Maybe too good to be true. So I thought I would check if any of you mongers have given these a try? I'll bet no extras! At either.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2430653485.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2430878828.html

Blake123
06-10-11, 03:57
Anyone get more info on Mae from TH and maybe her new place?

Mae is no longer working at TH. The last time I saw her she told me Kay was making her life a living hell and was going to open up her own place sometime this summer.

She read your post and is responding

Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-still-working-for-kay-and-pojjanee-thai-hawaiian/2510682

That ad looks suspicious...

Sports Night
06-10-11, 18:12
Dude this forum is that you can ask if anybody seen the person beforehand. What's the problem. Chill Out alittle.Since a search will bring up a number of posts about this lady that cover the basics, your question has been asked and answered. If you need more details than recommend you pm specific poster.

HawaiiRook
06-10-11, 19:42
I decided to try this place and made an appointment. I didn't get the girl's name but it seems like it is now a one person operation. The person who took the call was the one who did the massage. She was dressed in a red teddy and looked pretty good. Slim, around 5'2". I would say she was either a cups or be cups. Took a shower and went to the room. Pretty clean place. She started a pretty average massage. Then she did something I never had before, a butt massage. She massaged me with her butt from my legs to my shoulders. I must say that it was pretty good. On the flip, some light touching and decided to go with a BJ. She got a cover and went to work. She had pretty good technique and took it deep. She allowed touching but no FIV. After the deed, I took a shower, paid $.5 including the house and was on my way. It was okay but I will not repeat because she just seemed robotic and lacked any personality. She wasn't bitchy or pushy. There was no conversation or emotion. Some may like that but it's not my bag. Overall not a bad experience. YMMV.

H Mobius
06-11-11, 00:37
I decided to try this place and made an appointment. I didn't get the girl's name but it seems like it is now a one person operation. The person who took the call was the one who did the massage. She was dressed in a red teddy and looked pretty good. Slim, around 5'2". I would say she was either a cups or be cups. Took a shower and went to the room. Pretty clean place. She started a pretty average massage. Then she did something I never had before, a butt massage. She massaged me with her butt from my legs to my shoulders. I must say that it was pretty good. On the flip, some light touching and decided to go with a BJ. She got a cover and went to work. She had pretty good technique and took it deep. She allowed touching but no FIV. After the deed, I took a shower, paid $.5 including the house and was on my way. It was okay but I will not repeat because she just seemed robotic and lacked any personality. She wasn't bitchy or pushy. There was no conversation or emotion. Some may like that but it's not my bag. Overall not a bad experience. YMMV.Was she the girl in the shorts?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sakura-university-35/2584337

M1003
06-11-11, 01:00
That ad looks suspicious...The ad is bull sh. Called several times looking for Mae and only got voice mail. When I called the regular numbers for TH all you get is excuses as to why she is not there. Mae is fed up with working at TH and is going to have her own place soon, probably before the end of the summer.

John Ross
06-11-11, 01:25
Was she the girl in the shorts?

That is Angie in both pics.

HawaiiRook
06-11-11, 03:03
Yes, that seems to be her.

Was she the girl in the shorts?

Enona1
06-12-11, 14:05
Took the plunge and went to see Cherry, the "big" girl. She is really tall, about 5'9" big but in proportion. Nice tats, nice tits that she likes sucked. She remembered me when I first met her at Golden Massage on King St. Couple years ago, that was her first time as a provider. Really nice girl had a good session. She knew me and trusted me so BBBJ, gave me the option of BBFS, finished w / HJ in 69. Not rushed, went about hour half no problem. If you are patient and nice she will be good to you. Coupon on backpage for $20 off so $40HF, $.5 tip.

Magnod
06-12-11, 20:24
Took the plunge and went to see Cherry, the "big" girl. She is really tall, about 5'9" big but in proportion. Nice tats, nice tits that she likes sucked. She remembered me when I first met her at Golden Massage on King St. Couple years ago, that was her first time as a provider. Really nice girl had a good session. She knew me and trusted me so BBBJ, gave me the option of BBFS, finished w / HJ in 69. Not rushed, went about hour half no problem. If you are patient and nice she will be good to you. Coupon on backpage for $20 off so $40HF, $.5 tip.Massage quality? Or was this an AMP report?

Jsugi
06-13-11, 02:32
I would like to clarify all the stories about May at Thai Hawaiian. She has returned to Thailand to help her family and will return in late summer.

This is from a reliable source close to May.

Mongers Rus
06-13-11, 04:50
I ran across a couple new listings, one new one not so new? Maybe too good to be true. So I thought I would check if any of you mongers have given these a try? I'll bet no extras! At either.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2430653485.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2430878828.html

Tida is strictly legit. Very good Thai / Lomilomi style combo if that's what your looking for. Very pretty, with hot body. Works with Nina at Thai Banyan.

Rus

Enona1
06-13-11, 11:44
Massage quality? Or was this an AMP report?The ad lists massages but none to be had. Cherry said customers say that hers are too hard, maybe too strong.

Captin Crunch
06-13-11, 14:15
I'm getting so confused in reading the two threads. What is the difference? Seems like more and more massage therapists are giving more than HE. Any place that gives more than a quality massage and he should be considered a massage parlour.

Just my 2 cents.

Blade82
06-13-11, 14:30
I'm getting so confused in reading the two threads. What is the difference? Seems like more and more massage therapists are giving more than HE. Any place that gives more than a quality massage and he should be considered a massage parlour.

Just my 2 cents. Yeah the massage industry today is messed up. Theres no best of both worlds anymore; if you want a good massage thats all you'll get, if you want hanky panky thats all you'll get. Then you have a place like TH that just can't do anything. Basically if the place has a massage in their title, then you should expect it to be legit w / possible play. Anything else would be relaxation, what we know as AMP.

Captin Crunch
06-13-11, 15:15
Yeah the massage industry today is messed up. Theres no best of both worlds anymore; if you want a good massage thats all you'll get, if you want hanky panky thats all you'll get. Then you have a place like TH that just can't do anything. Basically if the place has a massage in their title, then you should expect it to be legit w / possible play. Anything else would be relaxation, what we know as AMP.Can anyone recommend a good legit massage therapist? I need one soon. No HE wanted.

Blade82
06-13-11, 18:18
Can anyone recommend a good legit massage therapist? I need one soon. No HE wanted.Can't go wrong with any at Thai Banyan. Try start with Nina

Blake123
06-14-11, 02:42
Can anyone recommend a good legit massage therapist? I need one soon. No HE wanted.
Can't go wrong with any at Thai Banyan. Try start with NinaYes, Nina is legend. Also a few at Mai Thai Massage (in the CC) are very, very good: Mai, Aum, Gai, Gan. Tip (Thip) at Thip Thai Massage (in the CC) is very good.

FoolishOne
06-14-11, 03:09
Can anyone recommend a good legit massage therapist? I need one soon. No HE wanted.Try to go in the Central Oahu, away from waikiki or downtown. . She is very good and the hands is perfect. Her hands has a magic touch and can relieve pain if you are suffering one. Nice Lady and Sexy but she doesn't want to be known by mongers. But I don't know if you can get appointment. Its hard. It took me one month go get one. But I would say I will return.

Blake123
06-14-11, 03:20

Just my 2 cents. The trend seems to be that for the most part, massage places that have a 'bed' (and maybe a table shower) vice a massage table in the rooms are being reported in the Massage Parlor thread. Those places that have a 'massage table' but offer a lame massage, HE and usually FS (I. E, most of the Chinese places in the CC plus Hanabi) are usually reported in the Massage Therapists thread. When it comes down to it, pretty much the same activity takes place at both types of places and should be posted in the Massage Parlor thread or maybe a new thread called AMP. The Massage Therapist thread should be reserved for the places / independents that offer a legit massage only. IMHO.

Blake123
06-14-11, 03:38
The ad is bull sh. Called several times looking for Mae and only got voice mail. When I called the regular numbers for TH all you get is excuses as to why she is not there. Mae is fed up with working at TH and is going to have her own place soon, probably before the end of the summer.Thought so...a matter of TH being vindictive. Brother Jsugi commented further on Mae/May's status in posting #3322.

The bogus ad: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-still-working-for-kay-and-pojjanee-thai-hawaiian/2510682 For those who don't know her, Mae/May is the one on the left in all three pics in the ad.

Captin Crunch
06-14-11, 05:59
The trend seems to be that for the most part, massage places that have a 'bed' (and maybe a table shower) vice a massage table in the rooms are being reported in the Massage Parlor thread. Those places that have a 'massage table' but offer a lame massage, HE and usually FS (I. E, most of the Chinese places in the CC plus Hanabi) are usually reported in the Massage Therapists thread. When it comes down to it, pretty much the same activity takes place at both types of places and should be posted in the Massage Parlor thread or maybe a new thread called AMP. The Massage Therapist thread should be reserved for the places / independents that offer a legit massage only. IMHO.Totally agree with you.

Ghin1
06-14-11, 06:54
Took the plunge and went to see Cherry, the "big" girl. She is really tall, about 5'9" big but in proportion. Nice tats, nice tits that she likes sucked. She remembered me when I first met her at Golden Massage on King St. Couple years ago, that was her first time as a provider. Really nice girl had a good session. She knew me and trusted me so BBBJ, gave me the option of BBFS, finished w / HJ in 69. Not rushed, went about hour half no problem. If you are patient and nice she will be good to you. Coupon on backpage for $20 off so $40HF, $.5 tip.Enona1, is Cherry still there? Try calling to no avail.

Thanks,

G1

Relax808
06-14-11, 18:16
The trend seems to be that for the most part, massage places that have a 'bed' (and maybe a table shower) vice a massage table in the rooms are being reported in the Massage Parlor thread. Those places that have a 'massage table' but offer a lame massage, HE and usually FS (I. E, most of the Chinese places in the CC plus Hanabi) are usually reported in the Massage Therapists thread. When it comes down to it, pretty much the same activity takes place at both types of places and should be posted in the Massage Parlor thread or maybe a new thread called AMP. The Massage Therapist thread should be reserved for the places / independents that offer a legit massage only. IMHO.Totally agree with you Massage Therapists thread should be independent providers working from a private location / one on one. But, alas, a report that save time and money and aggravation is a report in need, in deed! In other words, not complaining but wishful thinking. Would make finding what I am looking for a little easier.

Kurocha
06-14-11, 18:32
Enona1, is Cherry still there? Try calling to no avail.

Thanks,

G1I spoke to Cherry a little while ago and she told me that she usually works from noon to 9pm everyday except for Wed and Sat. She attends summer school at the University so she is not there alll of the time.

Enona1
06-14-11, 19:55
I spoke to Cherry a little while ago and she told me that she usually works from noon to 9pm everyday except for Wed and Sat. She attends summer school at the University so she is not there alll of the time.Like Kurocha said, she is usually there, she said from 10-10 daily but depends on her classes. When I called the older lady answered and told me couldn't make appt. But if Cherry is there she'll take the appt. Maybe older lady not getting the customers like Cherry. Good luck, enjoy!

Islandview
06-14-11, 22:40
Seen this ad a while back and I think someone commented but I can't find the post. Anybody tried her?

Tired and stressed? in need of a respite.***** Military Discount ***** (http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tired-and-stressed-in-need-of-a-respite-military-discount/2324669)

Thanks!

Blake123
06-15-11, 03:14
Seen this ad a while back and I think someone commented but I can't find the post. Anybody tried her?

Tired and stressed? in need of a respite.***** Military Discount ***** (http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tired-and-stressed-in-need-of-a-respite-military-discount/2324669)

Thanks! Not legit. The ad is for Hanabi in the Century Center.

V Rider
06-15-11, 18:54

Thanks! This pic is Jenny, reviewed in Massage Parlor Reports-Nirvana.

V Rider

Relax808
06-15-11, 23:31
I have PM'ed some of the brothers with this but time to share with the forum. Next time she is in town try: www.MyTantraTemple.com The pictures don't do her justice, I told her to get new Pics but what the hell, much younger looking and a trim and perky body. Nice B. Stand up nipples. The hand job (don't know if FS is on the menu) was AWESOME. Maybe a ATF, best I can remember anyway. The typical tantra hokus pokus. Play along and you'll have a great time, trust me.

Well, stay safe and happy mongering.

Member #3985
06-15-11, 23:52
I have PM'ed some of the brothers with this but time to share with the forum. Next time she is in town try:

www.MyTantraTemple.com

The pictures don't do her justice, I told her to get new Pics but what the hell, much younger looking and a trim and perky body. Nice B. Stand up nipples. The hand job (don't know if FS is on the menu) was AWESOME. Maybe a ATF, best I can remember anyway. The typical tantra hokus pokus. Play along and you'll have a great time, trust me.

Well, stay safe and happy mongering.Where is she, Maui or Waikiki?

Dech Awer
06-16-11, 06:33
Where is she, Maui or Waikiki?She's in Maui but has come over to Waikiki for the week / weekend on occasion.

Dacollector
06-16-11, 13:39
Does anyone remember, I think her name was mina? Worked for Lulu at Dragonfly? In the ads she had a black dres with reddish tinge hair?

Magnus808
06-16-11, 15:24
It's not the other one that does the rimming crap, it's a different therapist.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2440055477.html

RELAXING PRETTY ASIAN MASSAGE (Salt Lake)

-

Swedish / deep tissue massage.

The price is at a reasonable $50/1 Hr.

Available daily 9am-6pm

Location is near the Salt Lake Shopping center

Ample parking

723-2450

Mrazz
06-16-11, 16:15

Thats daughter, but forgot her name. Nothing special

Relax808
06-16-11, 17:23
She's in Maui but has come over to Waikiki for the week / weekend on occasion.When she is on Oahu she is at the Prince in Ala Wai, convenient and parking available. Not the usual waikiki bull ship. She is traveling the mainland for a while but I won't miss it when she returns. Obviously a repeat for me. I wish it was a better massage, get the kinks out. But my boys loved every minute of the hokus pokus Tantra stuff.

H Mobius
06-16-11, 22:07
Thats daughter, but forgot her name. Nothing specialHer name was last known to be Kayla, and I don't know what's going on but in that pic she's really looking like a man. She used to be really nice-looking in her old ads.

Magnus: I don't think there were a lot of recent reports, but a search for Kayla should turn-up many.

Ottiss
06-16-11, 22:30

That's Elexy's daughter, sometimes known as Kayla, other times known as Ellen. In either case she's one to avoid; no massage skills; uses very heavy lotion that's very similar in consistency to axel grease, and extremely difficult to get off; nothing extra. Avoid the mother and her like you would avoid Frankenstein and Daughter.

Ottiss

Dinosaur2
06-17-11, 01:12
That's Elexy's daughter, sometimes known as Kayla, other times known as Ellen. In either case she's one to avoid; no massage skills; uses very heavy lotion that's very similar in consistency to axel grease, and extremely difficult to get off; nothing extra. Avoid the mother and her like you would avoid Frankenstein and Daughter.

OttissShe is also known as Rosemary's Baby! Be careful and avoid at all cost.

Puinsai808
06-17-11, 03:41
I went to visit Keke's place in DT and had a pleasant surprise (s) , hehe. You guys got to go and check it out too. I don't want to spoil it for you but you'll be blown away pun intended. It was hilarious and I had a great time. The best way to describe her is like the flight attendant in the Fifth Element in the Fhloston Paradise scene with a J-girl twist. I went during the day so if you go at nite, you may not understand what I am talking about.

The girl is hot and can deepthroat like a dream. Received BBBJ w / DT, DATY. 69 and FS in multiple positions. Finished with BBBJ / DT with swallow. I tried my best to stretch it out but I couldn't resist the DT action. L / A/S 9. 5/10/10 Damage. 6 plus 1. 4 plus. 2 for the swallow.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/visa-from-beijing-china/2672140

CatchSumWaves
06-17-11, 04:54
Try to go in the Central Oahu, away from waikiki or downtown. . She is very good and the hands is perfect. Her hands has a magic touch and can relieve pain if you are suffering one. Nice Lady and Sexy but she doesn't want to be known by mongers. But I don't know if you can get appointment. Its hard. It took me one month go get one. But I would say I will return.Where's Central Oahu? What's the name of the girl or girls that work there? What's her nationality, is she Asian (korean, local Japanese, Thai etc.) and a phone number? A little more specifics would be nice.

V Rider
06-17-11, 04:54
I went to visit Keke's place in DT and had a pleasant surprise (s) , hehe. You guys got to go and check it out too. I don't want to spoil it for you but you'll be blown away pun intended. It was hilarious and I had a great time. The best way to describe her is like the flight attendant in the Fifth Element in the Fhloston Paradise scene with a J-girl twist. I went during the day so if you go at nite, you may not understand what I am talking about.

The girl is hot and can deepthroat like a dream. Received BBBJ w / DT, DATY. 69 and FS in multiple positions. Finished with BBBJ / DT with swallow. I tried my best to stretch it out but I couldn't resist the DT action. L / A/S 9. 5/10/10 Damage. 6 plus 1. 4 plus. 2 for the swallow.

Sounds like you had a good one! Always like to read on the personal to-do's of fellow mongers.

Now, for the rest of us, how tall? Weight? Petite / Buxom? B's? C's? Friendly?

V Rider

Skinman52
06-17-11, 04:59
Sounds like you had a good one! Always like to read on the personal to-do's of fellow mongers.

V RiderBro Pu, Who'd you bang? Panda or her sister? Skin

Puinsai808
06-17-11, 12:22

V RiderSorry, I didn't include.

She is about 5'5" with large B-Cups bordering on C-Cups. Weight would be in the 105-110 area. She has a nice, hot body. We joked around a lot. I'll post more about this after another monger posts. I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Ck813
06-17-11, 19:09
So I was feeling real horny yesterday and wanted some Chinese Pussy with BBBJ and hopefully BBFSCIP. I call Nina at Seven 2 3-5 0 Five 8 Rm 6- and I set the appointment. As I am walking to her door I hear a loud vacuum. I knock on the door and its Nina in bright orange dress looking really hot and King Kong is at attention. She asks me she wants to finisj vacuuming and I say okay and do my pre pee. I give her a big hug and she says 60. 00. I say this not house so I no pay house fee, I pay later and she agrees.

Now we are on the bed and she starts her massage fully clothed. After about 30 minutes she asks me to turn over. This part sucks. She asks me to go shower and wash my cock and asshole and take the Listerine. Now Kong is a Queen and limp. I towel myself dry and we proceed back to the bed. She brings King Kong back to attention with tit rub all over Kong and the front top of my body. She starts sucking my nipples kind of strange but not sensual. She now starts to suck on Kong, Pretty damn good technique with very little hand and Deep Throat and she does something weird that you have to experience. Not a thrill to me. She sits on Kong covered, then we go to laying down doggy and I bag the shit out of her and explode.

L / 6-7 Teeth not the greatest and you can tell she smokes. Slight cellulite on her ass. Her tits are not the greatest but nice nips to suck on. Shoulder length black hair. White no tan, not shaven but neat and not bushy. Body was just okay, not tight like the Korean girls.

A / 8 Willing to please, can take a banging, face fucking also, you got to try.

S / 7-8 Answered phone during the massages 2-3 times. Made me get up and shower which was not pleasant at all.

Personally I will not repeat. 40 yrs old not my game.

Damage 180.00 plus 9. 00 I had to pay parking. She did apologize and said if come again she charge 160.00

Bornagain
06-17-11, 21:34

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/visa-from-beijing-china/2672140Took a visitor there today, and had a chance to meet with Keke & Visa. Puinsai is right, when you see Visa, you will say "Oh! Wow! I would've never expected somebody like that". Anyhow, my friend told me that almost everything is on the menu like Puinsai stated above. She also does DFK if you guys would like that. My friend gave her thumbs up. From what I'd observed, Visa appeared to be around mid 30 (by the way, pictures are not hers) , very friendly, ready to smile. To me though, I think Keke is hotter, and here are my ratings in looks: Keke 7. 5; and Visa 7, YMMV as always.

Rico Suave808
06-17-11, 21:56

Wow what a surprise, are we talking about the same Visa here.

Went to Keke's place in Century Square This afternoon for some of that Visa girl.

This is the one time I am truly sorry I did. This is the first time I have ever left one of these places totally unsatisfied.

I showed up about 15 minutes early, gave Keke a call and she said to come on up. Keke gave me a pleasant rubdown while Visa was getting ready for me. When Visa arrived, she started negotiations over her services. I told her I wanted full service and we agreed on $140 tip. She pulls her top off to let me suck on her nips and after 15 seconds says, that's enough. She lightly kisses my cock and goes for the condom. I tell her I came here for BBBJ, she tells me not to shoot any milk in her mouth, OK no problem. She starts a really sloppy wet BBBJ but no DT action. I then asked her to climb on the table for some 69 action. She says 'I cannot, I can catch germs that way'.

Ok, hardly any breast play, sloppy BBBJ with no DT, no DATY, I tell her to go ahead and slip the condom on for full service. She tells me ' you owe me $50 for BBBJ'. I tell her, no I will pay $140 for FS like we agreed. She says no that's $50 for BBBJ plus $140 for FS.

Well I finally had enough of this nonsense. I told her to leave and send in Keke. Keke was apologetic about the situation and offered to make it up to me. The only issue was that I would have to pay another $60 HF plus her $140 tip. Hey I was only there for 20 minutes, why should I have to pay another HF? Besides I only brought $200 with me. I'm getting visibly upset and decided to leave before making a fool of myself. Left a $40 tip for Visa's lousy service and walked. As I was leaving Keke said she would make it up to me next time. I told her there will not be a next time. This is taking YMMV to a whole new level.

H Mobius
06-18-11, 00:41
New Chinese places cropping-up in CC it seems. Tried calling this one but got a snotty c-lady with A=3 and won't chance them:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-chinese-delight/2646995

Also tried calling this one and got a lady with a thick Mandarin accent, but she seemed much nicer:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-style-body-rub-29/2675103

Might chance this second one but not on a Friday night, not at CC.

Blade82
06-18-11, 00:55

Went to Keke's place in Century Square This afternoon for some of that Visa girl.

This is the one time I am truly sorry I did. This is the first time I have ever left one of these places totally unsatisfied.

I showed up about 15 minutes early, gave Keke a call and she said to come on up. Keke gave me a pleasant rubdown while Visa was getting ready for me. When Visa arrived, she started negotiations over her services. I told her I wanted full service and we agreed on $140 tip. She pulls her top off to let me suck on her nips and after 15 seconds says, that's enough. She lightly kisses my cock and goes for the condom. I tell her I came here for BBBJ, she tells me not to shoot any milk in her mouth, OK no problem. She starts a really sloppy wet BBBJ but no DT action. I then asked her to climb on the table for some 69 action. She says 'I cannot, I can catch germs that way'.

Ok, hardly any breast play, sloppy BBBJ with no DT, no DATY, I tell her to go ahead and slip the condom on for full service. She tells me ' you owe me $50 for BBBJ'. I tell her, no I will pay $140 for FS like we agreed. She says no that's $50 for BBBJ plus $140 for FS.

Well I finally had enough of this nonsense. I told her to leave and send in Keke. Keke was apologetic about the situation and offered to make it up to me. The only issue was that I would have to pay another $60 HF plus her $140 tip. Hey I was only there for 20 minutes, why should I have to pay another HF? Besides I only brought $200 with me. I'm getting visibly upset and decided to leave before making a fool of myself. Left a $40 tip for Visa's lousy service and walked. As I was leaving Keke said she would make it up to me next time. I told her there will not be a next time. This is taking YMMV to a whole new level. So how much did you pay total? I wouldn't have left any tip let alone anything if I had a choice. Past experiences and reports indicate its like stepping on broken glass when going to Keke's place. Of all places I don't know why boycotting has never been mentioned.

Viper78
06-18-11, 05:21
New Chinese places cropping-up in CC it seems. Tried calling this one but got a snotty see-lady with A=3 and won't chance them:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-chinese-delight/2646995

Might chance this second one but not on a Friday night, not at CC.I believe Ck813 went to try this place out. Didn't sound to promising.

Goser
06-18-11, 09:52

Well I finally had enough of this nonsense. I told her to leave and send in Keke. Keke was apologetic about the situation and offered to make it up to me. The only issue was that I would have to pay another $60 HF plus her $140 tip. Hey I was only there for 20 minutes, why should I have to pay another HF? Besides I only brought $200 with me. I'm getting visibly upset and decided to leave before making a fool of myself. Left a $40 tip for Visa's lousy service and walked. As I was leaving Keke said she would make it up to me next time. I told her there will not be a next time. This is taking YMMV to a whole new level. Wow! I think this place just lost a ton of business. There is a boycott going on at Ichiban for shorting customers on time. Time shorting doesn't bother me that much. As long as I had good service, no problem. However, I hate upselling. $50 for BBBJ service? With me, it's better if they don't offer the service at all then charging $50 for it. BBBJ should be lncluded. I can understand upselling for Greek or BBFS, but certainly not for BBBJ. There may not be a boycott going on at this place, but I am not going there.

Rico Suave808
06-18-11, 10:23
So how much did you pay total? I wouldn't have left any tip let alone anything if I had a choice. Past experiences and reports indicate its like stepping on broken glass when going to Keke's place. Of all places I don't know why boycotting has never been mentioned.I dropped a total of $100, $60 HF plus 40 for her partial BJ. When I first talked to her, she had a price for everything on the menu. For instance BBBJ was $50, CIM was an extra $20. This was not a ase of miscommunication because her commarnd of english is as good if not better than mine, she is an ROB.

Boycott implys that one may return in the future. I say black list this place.

In Da Mixx
06-18-11, 15:38
[QUOTE=H Mobius; 1217485]New Chinese places cropping-up in CC it seems. Tried calling this one but got a snotty see-lady with A=3 and won't chance them:

Also tried calling this one and got a lady with a thick Mandarin accent, but she seemed much nicer:

Stopped by this place smelt like she smoking in the room and doesn't look like face picture at all much older must be early 40s, had a very bad attitude so I left this place 612 in CC.

Honu Hider 1
06-18-11, 16:07
I dropped a total of $100, $60 HF plus 40 for her partial BJ. When I first talked to her, she had a price for everything on the menu. For instance BBBJ was $50, CIM was an extra $20. This was not a ase of miscommunication because her commarnd of english is as good if not better than mine, she is an ROB.

Boycott implys that one may return in the future. I say black list this place. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. This place has duped me a few times. However, I have come to my senses and have black listed the place. This place has deception as its MO with all the fake pics and propaganda. Avoid!

Goser
06-18-11, 16:41
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. This place has duped me a few times. However, I have come to my senses and have black listed the place. This place has deception as its MO with all the fake pics and propaganda. Avoid!I would have to agree. I was seriously thinking about calling to see if Panda were there. Now, I am wondering if that call she made was just a ruse to get people to come back, then bait and switch.

V Rider
06-18-11, 16:56
Anyone willing to share her digits with me?

PM

V Rider

CM0069
06-18-11, 19:30
Boycott implys that one may return in the future. I say black list this place.I'm avoiding see-sqr as it is, much better options and choices at other places at the moment.

Puinsai808
06-18-11, 20:51
Took a visitor there today, and had a chance to meet with Keke & Visa. Puinsai is right, when you see Visa, you will say "Oh! Wow! I would've never expected somebody like that". Anyhow, my friend told me that almost everything is on the menu like Puinsai stated above. She also does DFK if you guys would like that. My friend gave her thumbs up. From what I'd observed, Visa appeared to be around mid 30 (by the way, pictures are not hers) , very friendly, ready to smile. To me though, I think Keke is hotter, and here are my ratings in looks: Keke 7. 5; and Visa 7, YMMV as always.I guess you understand the "surprise" and a pleasant one at that. It was a bit shocking at first but it made things fun too. I take it you and your friend had a great time. As all us 'ol timers know, Keke has had a great reputation of providing good service and making sure you leave on a good note.

Yes, I forgot to mention that I was allowed DFK too.

H Mobius
06-18-11, 21:03
I guess you understand the "surprise" and a pleasant one at that. It was a bit shocking at first but it made things fun too.There aren't many shocking surprises a girl could have, so I'm a bit wary particularly as this is Keke's place, which had Panda who was the subject of debate here.

Goser
06-18-11, 21:06
There aren't many shocking surprises a girl could have.If she disrobes and she shows you her willie, that would be a shocking surprise.

Ogohunter
06-18-11, 21:12
There aren't many shocking surprises a girl could have.You fellow mongers have sparked my intrest on the "surprise". As long as its not an appendage between the legs I'm game to find out. Third nipple, kekes or pandas twin sister or maybe a movie star look alike. Damn you guys with this surprise! I'm on a mission now to find out! Aloha OH

Rico Suave808
06-18-11, 23:47
I guess you understand the "surprise" and a pleasant one at that. It was a bit shocking at first but it made things fun too. I take it you and your friend had a great time. As all us 'ol timers know, Keke has had a great reputation of providing good service and making sure you leave on a good note.

Yes, I forgot to mention that I was allowed DFK too. So what was the surprise? Other than the bright orange hair, she was a normal girl with all the right parts.

Bornagain
06-18-11, 23:53
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. This place has duped me a few times. However, I have come to my senses and have black listed the place. This place has deception as its MO with all the fake pics and propaganda. Avoid!I think this is what happened: Keke scheduled multiple appointments for Visa at the same time (while she's hot). Keke spent the first 15 mn with you (let say that you were the 2nd person) while Visa was with the other guy. Keke then would disappear (probably went to the 1st guy) , and a few minutes later Visa showed up; doing her things for roughly 15 mn and ran to the next appt. As I'd observed, it was a mad dash between answering the phone calls and running from rooms to rooms. I don't understand how the place becomes so busy.

Goser
06-19-11, 01:51
So what was the surprise? Other than the bright orange hair, she was a normal girl with all the right parts.Yep. I saw her today. It was orange hair. Not sure what the big deal is. I know why you were pissed off. Since I was ready for it, I didn't have a bad time. I won't repeat, but it was a good time.

Goser
06-19-11, 01:56
(repeat post. I accidentally posted it in the wrong thread)

Okay. Against my better judgement, I went to see Visa at Keke's place today. I only went because my first few options were not available. Wanted some young meat and I knew that I had a high probability of being disappointed. But, I had to find out what the surprise was.

The surprise is a wacko orange wig. Not sure if she changes it a lot. But, it was bright orange. You won't miss her in a crowd. I am only exposing it because it really isn't worth going there to see that surprise.

Visa is quite attractive. Spinner type. Nice lean body. Pretty face. Soft skin. She has very nice breasts. Full Bs. But, they are definitely man made. Very nicely done. I could tell when I fondled them, then found the nipple scars. Very well hidden. L: 8.

Took a self shower, paid the $60 house fee and got a terrible 10 minute massage. Started with BBBJ, but not on the tip. Lots of AMP girls do this before putting on the cover. Joy at Pink is a master at it. Felt really good. Then, she asked me what I wanted. Asked for full service ($.4). Thought I was going to get BBBJ without upsell, but I was wrong. Very good CBJ. Nice technique. Then, she mounted me in cowgirl. Very good. Some LFK. A little DFK. More of a tease than anything else. She had a few orgasms, which I really liked. Very responsive. Kept her hand on my willie the whole time. I think it's because she is pretty shallow and doesn't like a pounding. She wouldn't let me get close enough to really devour her breasts. Just got a little taste. Great Mish, miss off the massage table. S: 7. She would get higher marks if she let me pound all the way and devour her breasts like Joy does.

Pretty nice girl. From Beijing. Was introduced to Keke by a friend, probably Panda. Shorted my on time as I was out of there in 40 minutes. Really didn't want me to stick around even just to talk. As a result, loses a couple points A: 6.

Nice time, but I won't be repeating. The room was not bad. Small like those in Century City. But, no glass on the floors as has been reported before.

Blake123
06-19-11, 03:41
Stopped by this place smelt like she smoking in the room and doesn't look like face picture at all much older must be early 40s, had a very bad attitude so I left this place 612 in CC.
No wonder it wasn't the girl in the pic. The pic was 'borrowed' from the internet. 37 hits on Tineye.
http://www.tineye.com/search/538690f824549fdb8a8f2f1131678209611e4a2d/

Captin Crunch
06-19-11, 15:21
Anyplace offering a discount for Father's Day?

Rico Suave808
06-19-11, 18:33
Yep. I saw her today. It was orange hair. Not sure what the big deal is. I know why you were pissed off. Since I was ready for it, I didn't have a bad time. I won't repeat, but it was a good time.I was expecting a similar experience to Puinsai"s. Additionally, I got turned off by all her rules and upsells. I am willing to share the blame though.

Kukui Street
06-19-11, 18:34
For those mongers who are on the quest to find a truly skinny provider look no further. When to Hanabi's yesterday and was very surprised. Nice Korean MT named Blue and I would say around 28 to 33YO. I understand she only works from time to time so it's possible some of you may know her, but this was my first time. Ok, some details, around 5'2-3' 90 lbs with nice large a's or small B's, hair past shoulders. I'll let you guys judge the face, but for me not a raving beauty, but very pleasant to look at. Mutual massage, plenty of DATY and we humped like rabbits. Wonderful as she is so light I could hold her up and do it standing. We went from the floor to the table, standing, forwards, backwards, just an amazing session all with a raincoat! You guys who are turned on by a nice skinny body, she will definitely do it for you. Stayed rock hard the whole time and did not care that it was covered.

L:7 A: 9: S:9 (A and S were nearly a 10 or almost as close as you could have)

BTW: There was a cute Korean Ocean on the couch I had a chance to chat with, kinda wish I had two hands at that moment. Huge ta ta's 40-2 plus but on a small frame. Best guess 110-115Lbs. Mid to late 20's. Any reports on her would be great.

Kukui Street
06-19-11, 20:11
For those mongers who are on the quest to find a truly skinny provider look no further. When to Hanabi's yesterday and was very surprised. Nice Korean MT named Blue and I would say around 28 to 33YO. I understand she only works from time to time so it's possible some of you may know her, but this was my first time. Ok, some details, around 5'2-3' 90 lbs with nice large a's or small B's, hair past shoulders. I'll let you guys judge the face, but for me not a raving beauty, but very pleasant to look at. Mutual massage, plenty of DATY and we humped like rabbits. Wonderful as she is so light I could hold her up and do it standing. We went from the floor to the table, standing, forwards, backwards, just an amazing session all with a raincoat! You guys who are turned on by a nice skinny body, she will definitely do it for you. Stayed rock hard the whole time and did not care that it was covered.

BTW: There was a cute Korean Ocean on the couch I had a chance to chat with, kinda wish I had two hands at that moment. Huge ta ta's 40-2 plus but on a small frame. Best guess 110-115Lbs. Mid to late 20's. Any reports on her would be great. Sorry for all who have contacted me: Fee: House plus 140 and this is Hanabi's at the century Center 2nd Floor, left side of building from parking attendant, not in the main tower. Good hunting. KS

Honolulu1
06-19-11, 23:34
I seen an ad on BP and was curious about this one? Thought I'd ask the brotherly forum for advice since I don't want to lose my money to a bad MT but then again it could be a positive and could be a good one. Anyone with info. PM me. Hono1

Trickaty
06-20-11, 02:20
Saw a add that said panda was back so I went to see her. Called and I got confirmation that she was there, but when I got there I got a girl in a orange wig. I was pretty bummed. I was like fuck it, I didn't mind I heard she did BBBJCIM. She told me no I was like WTF! I was pretty pissed after that I wanted to leave but she already started so I just went for it. She did a lot of licking and sucking of the balls and DT well. After a while I was ready to blow so I grabbed the back of her head and fuck it and buried in all the way down. She took it well that kind made up for panda not being there. Total was house fee. 6+$ = $.6.

Will not repeat

V Rider
06-20-11, 03:11

BTW: There was a cute Korean Ocean on the couch I had a chance to chat with, kinda wish I had two hands at that moment. Huge ta ta's 40-2 plus but on a small frame. Best guess 110-115Lbs. Mid to late 20's. Any reports on her would be great. The skinny one is Yukiko / Yuri. Reviewed here.

V Rider

HawaiiRook
06-20-11, 03:37
I saw this on Craigslist tonight. Anyone checked this place out? I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

ALOHA!

PLEASE COME and SEE OUR CUTE THERAPIST.

OUR THERAPIST is VERY SKILLFUL and FRIENDLY!

OUR THERAPIST TOUCH WILL MAKE YOU RELAX and HEAL

FOR YOUR BODY and MIND!

PLEASE COME TO SEE US NOW!

PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT 808-947-8777

OR DIRECT COME TO SEE US!

WALK-IN IS VERY WELCOME!

WE OPEN EVERY DAY AND OUR OPEN HOUR IS

SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10:00 AM TO 1:00 AM OPEN!

FRYDAY AND SATURDAY 10:00 AM TO 4:00 AM OPEN!

MAHALO!

Goser
06-20-11, 11:51
Saw a add that said panda was back so I went to see her. Called and I got confirmation that she was there, but when I got there I got a girl in a orange wig. I was pretty bummed. I was like fuck it, I didn't mind I heard she did BBBJCIM. She told me no I was like WTF! I was pretty pissed after that I wanted to leave but she already started so I just went for it. She did a lot of licking and sucking of the balls and DT well. After a while I was ready to blow so I grabbed the back of her head and fuck it and buried in all the way down. She took it well that kind made up for panda not being there. Total was house fee. 6+$ = $.6.

Will not repeatThe good thing about the orange wig is we all know who it is. It is very disappointing the Keke is so into bait and switch. You can never tell if you are going to get what you ordered.

Sancho2063
06-20-11, 13:56

BTW: There was a cute Korean Ocean on the couch I had a chance to chat with, kinda wish I had two hands at that moment. Huge ta ta's 40-2 plus but on a small frame. Best guess 110-115Lbs. Mid to late 20's. Any reports on her would be great. I' So Confused! So there is the Hanabi across from Sam's and Wallmart then there is the one at CC.

So where is this MT?

Hypo Luxa
06-20-11, 16:38
I' So Confused! So there is the Hanabi across from Sam's and Wallmart then there is the one at CC.

So where is this MT? That is Hanabi of Hanabi's in Century Center.

Goser
06-20-11, 16:44
That is Hanabi of Hanabi's in Century Center.She looks pretty stacked. Is she good? Or those natural?

Starfox64
06-20-11, 17:07
Just going to throw this out there, but you guys suspect Visa = Panda?

Hypo Luxa
06-20-11, 17:21
She looks pretty stacked. Is she good? Or those natural?I saw her once. Tits are waaaaay fake. She's chubbier than in the pic, but still has a hot body if you like 'em thick and solid. She allowed BBBJ & BBFS, but only allowed me to come outside. The service was very mechanical except for once when I was pumping her in doggie and hitting her spot. She brought out the oooohs and aaaahs at that point, but quieted back down when we switched positions.

Her pics are all over Backpage and Craigslist.

Sancho2063
06-20-11, 20:18
I saw her once. Tits are waaaaay fake. She's chubbier than in the pic, but still has a hot body if you like 'them thick and solid. She allowed BBBJ & BBFS, but only allowed me to come outside. The service was very mechanical except for once when I was pumping her in doggie and hitting her spot. She brought out the oooohs and aaaahs at that point, but quieted back down when we switched positions.

Her pics are all over Backpage and Craigslist.So she does see clients? I thought I read she was the MS. I have a craving for some big tits

Donho
06-20-11, 20:59
I had a sore back and butt from a long plane flight from the mainland, so I stopped by Thai Issan, their new place on the ground floor of Samsung Plaza, across from Walmart right next door to Pho Saigon.

I asked for 30 minutes (1 dollar per minute) neck and shoulder massage. Since it was slow they put me in a room with a table instead of sitting up, which is the traditional way they do neck and shoulder.

This was all legit, no play.

I'm a fan of good Thai massage. (And I do like a HE when appropriate.) This time I only wanted a good massage.

Aon worked on me way past the 30 minutes. She is trained in Thailand, what Po style, and she is very good. She has very strong thumbs and knows just how to do the Thai style pressure points. It was a short massage that left me feeling like I'd been given an IV of Valium. I would rate her as one of the best legit therapists in town. I will repeat. Paid 30 bucks for the massage (seemed like about 40 minutes) and I tipped her ten dollars. It was worth it.

I'm not a shill for Thai Issan. You can read my other, more explicit reports.

Don Ho

Hard808
06-20-11, 22:42
I' So Confused! So there is the Hanabi across from Sam's and Wallmart then there is the one at CC.

So where is this MT? Wasn't this pic used before for TLC above subway across new Longs?

Ernestm
06-20-11, 22:47
She looks pretty stacked. Is she good? Or those natural?There is no massage. She does touch you to get the motor running. I kind of enjoyed the thickness of her body and the really big boobs. Feels natural. She even accomodated me without the raincoat. Yeah there are the fake moans but she aims to please.

H Mobius
06-20-11, 22:58

So where is this MT? Two years ago, she (this girl in the white outfit in post 3389) was reported as being Ginger. Is she the same lady in this Hanabi ad:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2450429253.html

previously reported as being Hanabi herself? Looks like 2 different women to me.

Makana9
06-20-11, 23:37
I saw her once. Tits are waaaaay fake. She's chubbier than in the pic, but still has a hot body if you like 'em thick and solid. She allowed BBBJ & BBFS, but only allowed me to come outside. The service was very mechanical except for once when I was pumping her in doggie and hitting her spot. She brought out the oooohs and aaaahs at that point, but quieted back down when we switched positions. Her pics are all over Backpage and Craigslist.I will add my 3cents. Use to go there quite often, truthfully, which I will answer a little later. Yeah, she is the MS&been serviced by her a couple of times, but if others busy she will be a trooper. Msg. Was way so-so, but not there for that. Fast kind action on the table, flip, after workn akua, down to the mattress on the floor. FS, does allow BB, but YMMV. It was alright. 1st time, went mish to K9&that is where started OOooo'ng, first thought was fake, but was unreal wet, so finished in DS. Shower, then wen dig. 2nd time, my usual left, was not sure why (again later) , Hanabi did the same, table, light msg, then BBBJ, off table2mat and she was a trooper, Flat K9, tore off coat&finished in Russian. Big'uns if you like, it was alright.

Two years ago, she (this girl in the white outfit in post 3389) was reported as being Ginger. Is she the same lady in this Hanabi ad:

Previously reported as being Hanabi herself? Looks like 2 different women to me.Now as I said, I use to go there when GINGER use to work there, MS&her had a falling out, she called that she was leaving, we hooked up a few times outside, and lost touch when I got a new cell&, I screwedd up. Ginger was a keeper for me, but my bad I lost touch. Have not been back to Hanabi since last Halloween. Was fun though

Oioman
06-21-11, 00:40
Aloha,

I saw a new girl that advertised on PB. She had a bad review but it was nice for me. Her picture on the BB isn't her, but this is one of the few times I actually think she looks better than the picture. She's a Chinese girl with a nice look but hard to understand with her limited english. She does the typical average massage, but her oral skills are great. She's very accommodating, but could be a little more enthusiastic. I enjoyed my time because it was nice to see a new provider and one that has a lot of upside potential. She's about 5'4" 115 lbs. B cups. She could use some working out and if she got some tone would be really something to look at. Like I said, with some improvements could be a diamond in the rough. She's not a clock watcher and we did all the positions.

My only turnoff was she smokes and I don't like the smoke smell in rooms. I mentioned it to her and she could have said F. Off but asked how could she get rid of the smell. If any of you have suggestions, she'd like to know. I don't have any experience in that so couldn't answer. I had a great time and repeated the next day to see if she heeded any of the advice and she did the second time around. I suggested she needs to be more GFE and she definitely got into it the second round. So it you guys want to try a nice Chinese girl, very pretty but don't mind her inexperience she's the one. L 8, A 7 S 7 I gave her average scores but the great thing is that there is a lot of upside to her. I'm going to repeat. $.80 If you want a number, PM me and I'll be happy to give it out.

She has a parking space at CC so you can park there when you visit.

Aloha, OM

Rico Suave808
06-21-11, 00:50
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/panda-and-her-sister-visa-from-beijing-china/2672140

Saw this ad on BP.

So Visa is Panda's sister?

H Mobius
06-21-11, 01:15
Aloha,

My only turnoff was she smokes and I don't like the smoke smell in rooms. I mentioned it to her and she could have said F. Off but asked how could she get rid of the smell. If any of you have suggestions, she'd like to know. Aloha, OMI can't remember the exact name but Longs sells a little canister that you spray and it's designed for just that problem. I once tried a similar product for my car's vents and it worked wonders. CC doesn't have open windows so proper ventilation may be an issue.

Oioman
06-21-11, 01:25
I can't remember the exact name but Longs sells a little canister that you spray and it's designed for just that problem. I once tried a similar product for my car's vents and it worked wonders. CC doesn't have open windows so proper ventilation may be an issue.Thanks, I'll suggest that to her. She's so new she didn't know how to give directions to get to her place to a customer who called while we were talking later. I liked the feeling of the apt and not having to be in a AMP room and then the MS calling 45 min later. She not the one pop and get out type.

Aloha, OM

Jzjz
06-21-11, 01:55
I can't remember the exact name but Longs sells a little canister that you spray and it's designed for just that problem. I once tried a similar product for my car's vents and it worked wonders. CC doesn't have open windows so proper ventilation may be an issue.Try Fabreze.

Hypo Luxa
06-21-11, 02:40
Two years ago, she (this girl in the white outfit in post 3389) was reported as being Ginger. Is she the same lady in this Hanabi ad:

Previously reported as being Hanabi herself? Looks like 2 different women to me. To me they both look like Hanabi. She has definitive lips that are represented in both photos. Plus, her hair hangs the same way as in the white dress photo.

Yeah, she's a non-repeater for me. But, I must say it was nice to manhandle someone with her thickness and know I wasn't going to break her. Plus, the site of her in front CG with her titties flopping up and down is a good memory to file away!

John Ross
06-21-11, 04:06
I can't remember the exact name but Longs sells a little canister that you spray and it's designed for just that problem. I once tried a similar product for my car's vents and it worked wonders. CC doesn't have open windows so proper ventilation may be an issue.I believe the product you are speaking of is Ozium?

V Rider
06-21-11, 04:26
I believe the product you are speaking of is Ozium?Cigarette smoke. Hard to get rid of the "stain". Ozium by itself can get expensive being such a small bottle. Maybe a combination? Air filter, ozium and incense? Even a scented candle can help mask the smell. Or the logical one: smoke outside. Or quit! Healthier! Heh heh.

Be safe all,

V Rider

H Mobius
06-21-11, 05:12
I believe the product you are speaking of is Ozium?That's the one! To each his (or her) own. I've been to places with incense and it's not a clean smell; it's just 'incense' and it sticks to your clothes. Personally I can't stand Febreze but whatever works for her.

I was informed that this is her:

But her name is Linda ("Linda Massage" on the pass) rather than Nina, and she is the only girl, but supposedly another is coming. Fake pic but Face = 76 and Body = 83. B boobs on display.

Curious that I smelled no cigarettes or air fresheners; the place was fine.

She sounded raunchy on the phone but I went anyway. Should have listened to instincts. 60 'HF'. Bossy lady in her mid 30's and wanted 140 up front for FS. As we all know, that's a major red flag and a no-no.

Had she been sweet and enticing or otherwise made an attempt to lull me into handing over the money, or was just a hardcore freak like Purple, I might have complied but as it was I saw no reason and left. I have almost zero tolerance for bossiness.

Her demeanor then changed (I think she thought no man would walk out on her, but she's not that great) and started making counter-offers but I was no longer interested in doing business with her.

Probably YMMV, especially now that she may think twice before continuing to conduct business that way.

I wish other mongers luck; I will not be repeating as there are many a fun K-girl out there.

H M

Ck813
06-21-11, 08:12
Hey H, sorry your experience was bad. She told me her name was Nina. You may have gotten her partner. Nina never told me about a parking pass. That picture is definitely not Nina.

Her partner looked like the girl in her first ads but all made up in one of those glamarous made up photo shots. Nina also has a very strong accent but she knew how to give directions.

Ck.

That's the one! To each his (or her) own. I've been to places with incense and it's not a clean smell; it's just 'incense' and it sticks to your clothes. Personally I can't stand Febreze but whatever works for her.

I was informed that this is her:

But her name is Linda ("Linda Massage" on the pass) rather than Nina, and she is the only girl, but supposedly another is coming. Fake pic but Face = 76 and Body = 83. B boobs on display.

Curious that I smelled no cigarettes or air fresheners; the place was fine.

She sounded raunchy on the phone but I went anyway. Should have listened to instincts. 60 'HF'. Bossy lady in her mid 30's and wanted 140 up front for FS. As we all know, that's a major red flag and a no-no.

Had she been sweet and enticing or otherwise made an attempt to lull me into handing over the money, or was just a hardcore freak like Purple, I might have complied but as it was I saw no reason and left. I have almost zero tolerance for bossiness.

Her demeanor then changed (I think she thought no man would walk out on her, but she's not that great) and started making counter-offers but I was no longer interested in doing business with her.

Probably YMMV, especially now that she may think twice before continuing to conduct business that way.

I wish other mongers luck; I will not be repeating as there are many a fun K-girl out there.

H M

Eric Shin
06-21-11, 13:28
Empty your inbox.

Sorry for all who have contacted me: Fee: House plus 140 and this is Hanabi's at the century Center 2nd Floor, left side of building from parking attendant, not in the main tower. Good hunting. KS

Kukui Street
06-21-11, 18:52
Empty your inbox.Inbox Deleted, Thanks!

Kruger4321
06-21-11, 19:57
Called Rejuve to make an appt with Mika and was told by Michelle she is no longer there. I was bummed but was in the mood for a good massage with HE. Called Ideal and set up and appt with Lily. Did a good job on the massage (not as good as Mika but better than most others). On the flip, spent alot of time playing with the boys to get me really going. As soon as I started to FIV hard she started the sensual HE with ohhs and aahs. Exploded all over and she cleaned up with a hot towel. Sorry for whomever went after me as it has been awhile and I sprayed all over. Lily is probably mid 40's but has a nice body with B's (could not tell if man made or not) L7 / A8 / S9 IMHO.

I'm still bummed about Mika as she was my ATF. Anyone know what happened to her?

H Mobius
06-21-11, 22:38
Hey H, sorry your experience was bad. She told me her name was Nina. You may have gotten her partner. Nina never told me about a parking pass.Ck.Precisely why I made it a point to ask whether she was alone or had another girl, and she said she was alone. But again, she said another girl is coming soon.

Shavnluvr
06-22-11, 02:10
I'm still bummed about Mika as she was my ATF. Anyone know what happened to her?She went to Vegas to visit family.

Juicebox077
06-22-11, 02:28
Called Rejuve to make an appt with Mika and was told by Michelle she is no longer there. I was bummed but was in the mood for a good massage with HE. Called Ideal and set up and appt with Lily. Did a good job on the massage (not as good as Mika but better than most others). On the flip, spent alot of time playing with the boys to get me really going. As soon as I started to FIV hard she started the sensual HE with ohhs and aahs. Exploded all over and she cleaned up with a hot towel. Sorry for whomever went after me as it has been awhile and I sprayed all over. Lily is probably mid 40's but has a nice body with B's (could not tell if man made or not) L7 / A8 / S9 IMHO.

I'm still bummed about Mika as she was my ATF. Anyone know what happened to her? Mika will be back on June 28 or 29. She told me she was going Vegas to visit family. I got to agree she is an ATF for massage & HE.

Kboyboy
06-22-11, 15:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/panda-and-her-sister-visa-from-beijing-china/2672140

Saw this ad on BP.

So Visa is Panda's sister?No Visa is Panda. But she just acking like she's not.

Da808
06-22-11, 16:14
It just amazing how quickly Massage providers change management. BeeBee, my favorite all time massage provider, is "on vacation". Code for she is no longer working here. Same story Lilly gave at Ideal when BB left for "vacation" two months ago.

Anyone with 411 on where BB ends up should let me know, as I am a loyal fan who still needs a little BB.

Member #3985
06-22-11, 19:32

I'm still bummed about Mika as she was my ATF. Anyone know what happened to her? Hey man, what was total damage.

Thanks,

Hinns

Woweee
06-23-11, 00:13
It just amazing how quickly Massage providers change management. BeeBee, my favorite all time massage provider, is "on vacation". Code for she is no longer working here. Same story Lilly gave at Ideal when BB left for "vacation" two months ago.

Anyone with 411 on where BB ends up should let me know, as I am a loyal fan who still needs a little BB.Damn I just saw her a few weeks ago. Can you guys please keep us updated wherever she ends up?

HawaiiRook
06-23-11, 04:02
I'm not sure if she is leaving. Maybe she is on a real vacation. I just went to see her last week and had a great time. She was enthusiastic and very nice. During the session, she said that she left Ideal and started up her own place. I didn't get the impression that she was working for someone. In fact, she said that she liked being on her own. She also said that she had just one other girl working for her. I hope that nothing happened and she was forced to leave. Maybe she did just go on a short vacation. I would love to see her again.

Bornagain
06-23-11, 06:42
No Visa is Panda. But she just acking like she's not.This is could really be the truth. If it was, boy! We were the biggest FOOLS.

Blade82
06-23-11, 07:15
No Visa is Panda. But she just acking like she's not.Anymore thoughts on whether its a he / she?

Johnny14
06-23-11, 14:10
Anymore thoughts on whether its a he / she?Hey you guys know of any he-she for a friend who keeps asking about doing it before he kicks the bucket. He is a former Navy who sailed all seven seas and plugged many pussy during shore leaves but have yet to hammer a combination he she at least once he goes south. Just seeing if he's just pulling my leg or serious enough to torpedo a freak like that.

Closetperv
06-23-11, 15:48
Hey you guys know of any he-she for a friend who keeps asking about doing it before he kicks the bucket. He is a former Navy who sailed all seven seas and plugged many pussy during shore leaves but have yet to hammer a combination he she at least once he goes south. Just seeing if he's just pulling my leg or serious enough to torpedo a freak like that.Why not just find a chick that does anal and have her put a strap-on on?

Skinman52
06-23-11, 18:15
Ad said 4-hands available, correct? Just insist on a 4-hand with both Visa and Panda. The truth should be evident, if the excuses start flowing about why "no can."

Aloha,

KoloThanks Khoyboy,

Now I understand why I've been getting all the excuses and painted scenarios about why I cannot come see Panda and Visa at the same time and then be able to choose who I want between the two."Oh sorry. Panda just go somewhere. No tell me where"."Oh Visa go shopping today. Only Panda working"."Oh. Panda & Visa say they no do bareback so no sense you come". Annie. Now I know U R FOS!

Skin

Kukui Street
06-23-11, 18:45
Hey you guys know of any he-she for a friend who keeps asking about doing it before he kicks the bucket. He is a former Navy who sailed all seven seas and plugged many pussy during shore leaves but have yet to hammer a combination he she at least once he goes south. Just seeing if he's just pulling my leg or serious enough to torpedo a freak like that.I understand that this He-She stuff is not permitted in this thread / forum. But, having said that, check your mail.

Ck813
06-23-11, 23:08
Tida is by far the prettiest Thai provider MT. She iss 100% legit but her massage was quite weak. I also didn't like that the 60 minute session cost me $70. 00. Yes my fault because I didn't ask price beofre massage.

I will say after Kong came to full attention she got close enough that she was touching my bals and Kong as she massaged that area. No one can't tell me she didn't aee Kong and she didn't know she was grazing and touching thru the sheet.

Will go again.

CK.

Blake123
06-24-11, 04:03
Howzit?

Just had a session with a new popolo indie. Arrived, got naked (in front of her) , and took a shower. As she began, she had her goodies pressed on my head, and rubbed my back all the way down to the okole & berries. We discussed my request. She asked me to relax, since I was her 1st (yeah, right) undraped client. Anyway, had a good 90 minute massage (she only charges $65 for 90 minutes, couldn't believe it) , and commended her on the okole massage. She was doubtful about my sincerety, figuring I was still (true, she's smart) trying for HE. I asked if she had enough time to massage just my okole for another 30 minutes, and she agreed. She gave me the most delicious okole rub I've ever had, and kept hitting my berries, Johnson and everything else. She enjoyed my moans and compliments so much she did it for an hour total. When I said, yeah, that's the spot," she listened, and focused on that area (which happened to be the berries and Mini-me) Funny thing was, even though I was rock-hard, I didn't feel frustrated at all. My ass had never felt so good, or even recieved a fraction of this kind of TLC. Pau, hit the shower, and had chit-chat. She stated she was considering "tantra." Anyway, was a good massage and excellent okole massage. Gave her 2 hugs, stroking her okole each time (I blamed her neighbor, Hahaha) , and told her how much I'd enjoyed the session. She seemed to lack confidence, and thought I was feeding her a line. I told her flat out that my glutes had never received such good carressing, and that I'd be glowing all day. I did hint at a full massage (including Mini-me) , and she hinted that could be included in the future (maybe might, etc) , since she felt comfortable with me now.

L / A/S 6/9/8 (can't go higher in service until I get the 2-pop). I personally would rate her looks higher, but I'm very into popolo chicas, so am trying to keep perspective. I'd guess her age in the 30's, and has some pudginess, but still has curves. Regardless, $65 for 90 minutes is hard to find.

I gave her $120, since the massage was very good, and the okole rub was delicious. Contact details via pm.

Aloha,

KoloKolo,

That's a great report and makes me want to get a massage from her. Will you pass me her number? Thanks.

Blake.

Bo Toichi
06-24-11, 11:00
Howzit goin bros! It's been a long while between posts for me. Last week I wanted to try someplace new. I've read some good things about Bee Bee, so I figure to give the place a try. I was also told that BB was on vacation. I just decided to go check it out anyways. Now when I got there CC greeted me and took me to the room. That's when I bumped into Lulu! Is Bee Bee's Massage and Dragonfly the same place? The room number was 2902 in Cen Center. Well anywho, the massage was not very good. CC seemed very rushed and just wanted to get me out of there. I've never had good experiences with Lulu's girls. When I saw Lulu, that should've sent up a red flag for me. I def will not repeat.

CatchSumWaves
06-24-11, 11:03
Hey Kolo nice report. Makes a monger want to go right now! BTW is this her? Thanks.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2459343306.html

Howzit?

Just had a session with a new popolo indie. Arrived, got naked (in front of her) , and took a shower. As she began, she had her goodies pressed on my head, and rubbed my back all the way down to the okole & berries. We discussed my request. She asked me to relax, since I was her 1st (yeah, right) undraped client. Anyway, had a good 90 minute massage (she only charges $65 for 90 minutes, couldn't believe it) , and commended her on the okole massage. She was doubtful about my sincerety, figuring I was still (true, she's smart) trying for HE. I asked if she had enough time to massage just my okole for another 30 minutes, and she agreed. She gave me the most delicious okole rub I've ever had, and kept hitting my berries, Johnson and everything else. She enjoyed my moans and compliments so much she did it for an hour total. When I said, yeah, that's the spot," she listened, and focused on that area (which happened to be the berries and Mini-me) Funny thing was, even though I was rock-hard, I didn't feel frustrated at all. My ass had never felt so good, or even recieved a fraction of this kind of TLC. Pau, hit the shower, and had chit-chat. She stated she was considering "tantra." Anyway, was a good massage and excellent okole massage. Gave her 2 hugs, stroking her okole each time (I blamed her neighbor, Hahaha) , and told her how much I'd enjoyed the session. She seemed to lack confidence, and thought I was feeding her a line. I told her flat out that my glutes had never received such good carressing, and that I'd be glowing all day. I did hint at a full massage (including Mini-me) , and she hinted that could be included in the future (maybe might, etc) , since she felt comfortable with me now.

L / A/S 6/9/8 (can't go higher in service until I get the 2-pop). I personally would rate her looks higher, but I'm very into popolo chicas, so am trying to keep perspective. I'd guess her age in the 30's, and has some pudginess, but still has curves. Regardless, $65 for 90 minutes is hard to find.

I gave her $120, since the massage was very good, and the okole rub was delicious. Contact details via pm.

Aloha,

Kolo

Member #6232
06-24-11, 12:58
Hey Kolo nice report. Makes a monger want to go right now! BTW is this her? Thanks.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2459343306.htmlCSW, that is the waikiki one with something like 150 per hr rate and not the one kolo referred too link is below;

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/basic-kneads-massage/2653360

Open soon so you got brah!

O

Eric Shin
06-24-11, 14:18
Sorry, Tida is not 100% legit. I do agree that she is one of the hotter Thai therapist since she lost weight.

Tida is by far the prettiest Thai provider MT. She iss 100% legit but her massage was quite weak. I also didn't like that the 60 minute session cost me $70. 00. Yes my fault because I didn't ask price beofre massage.

I will say after Kong came to full attention she got close enough that she was touching my bals and Kong as she massaged that area. No one can't tell me she didn't aee Kong and she didn't know she was grazing and touching thru the sheet.

Will go again.

CK.

Ogohunter
06-24-11, 18:57
I think Lulu and Julee are in business together. Lulu left for a bit and Julee took over her business. I guess shes back now. What did CC look like? L / A/S? Aloha OH

Jbravo
06-24-11, 19:32
Yo,

She plays? Where can I find the Tida?

Sorry, Tida is not 100% legit. I do agree that she is one of the hotter Thai therapist since she lost weight.

Skinman52
06-24-11, 22:35
Check your inbox.

And Skin, who's "Khoyboy," please?I don't know this person but he posted in this thread or the MP thread that Panda is Visa.

Kruger4321
06-24-11, 22:48
Hey man, what was total damage.

Thanks,

HinnsSorry for the late reply as I was out of town. $ total damage.

SnatchThat
06-25-11, 05:40
Went to the CC to check out the very new talent, I like them fresh not been in the business ever before name is Jessie, she is about 5' flat very nice bod, really new to this.

Face 6. 5.

Bod 8.

A / 8. She was very very unsure of herself just lacked the experience which is good from time to time.

S / 7. She will learn.

She is on the small side I would not say pettite, not cubby just fully body and booty, looks wise super healthy strong looking female, so to all the "trainers" out there got and get it done.

Bo Toichi
06-25-11, 15:14
I think Lulu and Julee are in business together. Lulu left for a bit and Julee took over her business. I guess shes back now. What did CC look like? L / A/S? Aloha OHCC was Chinese and a bit on the older side for me but still attractive. Bolt on C's and a large scar on her tummy from surgery or a C section. Her attitude was pleasant up until the FS started. Wanted the $ upfront which should've tipped me off right there but I ignored it. Not much foreplay. She just slapped on the rubber and mounted me. It was hard for me to get into it. Just wanted to finish so that I cou get out of there. The last straw was when lulu didn't give me enough parking stickers to get out of the structure. I ended up paying for another half an hour. I know they have a pass but one of you mongers were already using it. Hope this helps you brother. For me it's a never repeat.

In Da Mixx
06-25-11, 20:05
I think Lulu and Julee are in business together. Lulu left for a bit and Julee took over her business. I guess shes back now. What did CC look like? L / A/S? Aloha OHSeen the ads so opted to try Cee Cee, she answered the door cute face maybe 35yrs, nice body with natural 34Cs, showered in the big room with nice view, medium massage for about 15-20 min she let me play with her nani got her wett, on the flip LBK to BBJ for about 10-15 min she wanted me to put inside her BBFS, said she was horny now, boned her hard for 15 mins in a couple of different postions till she came, pulled out and came in her mouth and she sucked him try, cleaned me up, no rush, she said leaving next week. L / 7 A / 8. 5 S / 9. 60+ $.40, seen a Cute korean girl named Gina want to try next.

PS. Seen Lulu said she just helping out a friend watching her place while she on vaction.

Member #6232
06-26-11, 03:17
CSW, Omelette's link is the correct one. The one you posted is "Paula," who gives a good nude body to body, BBBJ, and DATY; she's from Cali and comes ot Oahu every few months."Khemnu" is local talent, Brah.

Both are good in my book.

Aloha,

KoloBraddahs, yups, dats it.

Also forgot to mention erykah from BP. She's a freak with the masg and den sum if you like them aggressive. Once she comfortable with yah, she go all the ways. Got to luv them cocoa flavas'. Tink the new one got more potential for the kala rates.

Trickaty
06-26-11, 04:17
I saw this add of craigslist is this pat charging 120 an hour? If so hope there is a HE involved

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2462799143.html

Mongers Rus
06-26-11, 07:11
Howzit goin bros! It's been a long while between posts for me. Last week I wanted to try someplace new. I've read some good things about Bee Bee, so I figure to give the place a try. I was also told that BB was on vacation. I just decided to go check it out anyways. Now when I got there CC greeted me and took me to the room. That's when I bumped into Lulu! Is Bee Bee's Massage and Dragonfly the same place? The room number was 2902 in Cen Center. Well anywho, the massage was not very good. CC seemed very rushed and just wanted to get me out of there. I've never had good experiences with Lulu's girls. When I saw Lulu, that should've sent up a red flag for me. I def will not repeat.BeeBee's and DragonFly is different places. 2902 and 1105

H Mobius
06-26-11, 08:55
BeeBee's and DragonFly is different places. 2902 and 1105The indie from this ad ("Linda Massage") says she just moved to 2902 as ms; did she partner with Bee Bee? :

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-exotic-asian-beauty-for-nice-bodyrub-_-call-now-29/2617540

Starfox64
06-26-11, 12:56
Pat charges the standard buck a minute for incall, double for outcall. She's located by the zoo (seems like several MTs are moving there) , and is defintely a good therapist. Be extremely careful even discussing HE or even suggesting going undraped with her; she tends to go off (not in a good way either) when asked about it. She may have changed her perspective regarding HE, but I'd very seriously doubt that.

Aloha,

KoloShe is strictly legit and I'd rate her massage skills and 8. Don't forget to add a $40 tip onto that for a grand total of. A total rip off

Ck813
06-26-11, 18:30
I was bored after finishing with work and decided to cruise the AMP and DT area. Cruised by Pali Longs saw Meeka not interested. After reading reports wanted to try some Bebe at CHM. Walked into CHM and MS says long time no see as she was rubbing my nips and Kong, man she got me horny so fast. Bebe not here family emergency. MS still rubbing Kong so I tell her I going try GBFM and she says go. She has got to be the coolest MS. Wish she was younger.

I walk into GBFM and they bring me this provider Sophie. About five five 115 slim with manmade got to be D cups and dark nips that I enjoyed as well as her. She has long black hair and up close she looks like Lisa Ling. Sophie must be late thirties early forties. She started off by sucking and licking my nips. She then went to my balls and damn she sucks and licks that scrotum good. She proceeded to tongue my ass but stopped and said extra for that. Her BBBJ is awesome. Starts by licking your balls works her way up your shaft and then takes every inch of my cock sliwly and sensually into her mouth. No hand all mouth. Then she starts the bob up and down. She does. This technique for a long time. I turn her over her back side and start pounding away bare in mish and blow my whole oad in her pussy. She has good pussy control. This provider is experienced.

Looks 6-7 got to get adjusted to her looks.

Attitude 6-7 willing to please but to into herself.

Service 6-7 to into herself great massage.

She loves her pussy to be rubbed, fingered, and eaten. While fucking she ismore concerned how she looks in mirror with her nice tits and long flowing black hair. Great potential if she concentrates more on her man then herself. She wanted to go a second round too.

Definitely will repeat. MS tried kicking me out after 40 minutes but Sophie talk to MS and at least I got 50 minutes. I told MS no push or I like money back. Time we fight back. Get this one fast as with her experience and tge shity places she working at going push her back to the mainland.

CK.

Sorry sloppy but using my phone so SO can't see and want you guys to experience her and save her from leaving.

H Mobius
06-26-11, 19:03
If anyone's interested, they have a viet girl at CC Hanabi.

Made an appointment to see this girl:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cosmos-cosmos-cosmos/2324669

She sounded friendly, but then an older k-lady called to reschedule and they (her and the girl in the background) kept changing their mind on the time. Then a viet girl claiming to be the one I spoke to in the first place came on the phone and she couldn't settle on a time either. Can't do business with a place like that and moved-on.

I take it they're getting a lot of repeat business in spite of the lack of reports, so noobs like me take a back seat.

Eric Shin
06-26-11, 19:20
Yup, all show no go. That's her. I would stay away. Besides, last time I saw her. Her bottom half was pretty big. Better fish in the sea guys.

She is strictly legit and I'd rate her massage skills and 8. Don't forget to add a $40 tip onto that for a grand total of. A total rip off

Jbravo
06-26-11, 21:14
Yo,

First time I saw the Pat she did great massage. All downhill from there. She teases, starts strong, and goes weak.

Not worth the legit massage.

Yeah, she gained about 10+ lbs and is getting heavy. Lose money.

Jb.

Yup, all show no go. That's her. I would stay away. Besides, last time I saw her. Her bottom half was pretty big. Better fish in the sea guys.

King Cobrack
06-27-11, 03:37
I was bored after finishing with work and decided to cruise the AMP and DT area. Cruised by Pali Longs saw Meeka not interested. After reading reports wanted to try some Bebe at CHM. Walked into CHM and MS says long time no see as she was rubbing my nips and Kong, man she got me horny so fast. Bebe not here family emergency. MS still rubbing Kong so I tell her I going try GBFM and she says go. She has got to be the coolest MS. Wish she was younger.

I walk into GBFM and they bring me this provider Sophie. About five five 115 slim with manmade got to be D cups and dark nips that I enjoyed as well as her. She has long black hair and up close she looks like Lisa Ling. Sophie must be late thirties early forties. She started off by sucking and licking my nips. She then went to my balls and damn she sucks and licks that scrotum good. She proceeded to tongue my ass but stopped and said extra for that. Her BBBJ is awesome. Starts by licking your balls works her way up your shaft and then takes every inch of my cock sliwly and sensually into her mouth. No hand all mouth. Then she starts the bob up and down. She does. This technique for a long time. I turn her over her back side and start pounding away bare in mish and blow my whole oad in her pussy. She has good pussy control. This provider is experienced.

Looks 6-7 got to get adjusted to her looks.

Attitude 6-7 willing to please but to into herself.

Service 6-7 to into herself great massage.

She loves her pussy to be rubbed, fingered, and eaten. While fucking she ismore concerned how she looks in mirror with her nice tits and long flowing black hair. Great potential if she concentrates more on her man then herself. She wanted to go a second round too.

Definitely will repeat. MS tried kicking me out after 40 minutes but Sophie talk to MS and at least I got 50 minutes. I told MS no push or I like money back. Time we fight back. Get this one fast as with her experience and tge shity places she working at going push her back to the mainland.

CK.

Sorry sloppy but using my phone so SO can't see and want you guys to experience her and save her from leaving. From the description provided, "Could this be the same Sophie who was at CHM earlier last year and left after a couple of months?" That Sophie was known for giving BB services to every customer. Manmade D's with a flat ass and could barely speak English. She did look somewhat like Lisa Ling. The day after I had her, I called back to see if she was working because I wanted to repeat and MS Jun said she went on vacation and would come back in a couple of days. She never came back. She did ask for my number after that one session but I declined giving her. That was my bad. Hope this is her. I'll definitely go and see her. By the way, where is GBFM and what is their number. K. C.

Blake123
06-27-11, 06:11
By the way, where is GBFM and what is their number. K. C.1507 S. King St. Room #101, 292-9930 or 292-1688.

Rico Suave808
06-27-11, 08:03
1507 S. King St. Room #101, 292-9930 or 292-1688.Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-special-50-off-with-ad-808-292-9930/2647008

This might help also. Right next to CHM where P10 used to be.

Captin Crunch
06-27-11, 13:25
Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-special-50-off-with-ad-808-292-9930/2647008

This might help also. Right next to CHM where P10 used to be. Their ad says 50% off. Reg rate is. 60 an hour; so only. 30! Might try just because of the price.

Egyr808
06-27-11, 15:59
1507 S. King St. Room #101, 292-9930 or 292-1688.Whos working atAmbrosia, I found the Sophie.

Born672
06-27-11, 16:49
Anyone try her yet?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2457339251.html

Ghin1
06-27-11, 16:58
Http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-special-50-off-with-ad-808-292-9930/2647008

This might help also. Right next to CHM where P10 used to be.JC, what's the line up there?

Thanks,

G1

Ghin1
06-27-11, 17:02
Their ad says 50% off. Reg rate is. 60 an hour; so only. 30! Might try just because of the price.Mogo Master, do I need to bring something like the ad or do I just mention the ad. This sounds good.

Thanks,

G1

MikeWatson
06-27-11, 20:33
Seen the ads so opted to try Cee Cee, she answered the door cute face maybe 35yrs, nice body with natural 34Cs, showered in the big room with nice view, medium massage for about 15-20 min she let me play with her nani got her wett, on the flip LBK to BBJ for about 10-15 min she wanted me to put inside her BBFS, said she was horny now, boned her hard for 15 mins in a couple of different postions till she came, pulled out and came in her mouth and she sucked him try, cleaned me up, no rush, she said leaving next week. L / 7 A / 8. 5 S / 9. 60+ $.40, seen a Cute korean girl named Gina want to try next.

PS. Seen Lulu said she just helping out a friend watching her place while she on vaction. Also had CC. Very nice lady. Only was no 34c more like smaller but was nice. I like see again.

Chik0848
06-27-11, 22:43
Mogo Master, do I need to bring something like the ad or do I just mention the ad. This sounds good.

Thanks,

G1The ad says that you must bring the ad to get the special price. I would invest a few cents to receive $30. 00 off. Might be a good investment if service is great. I'm assuming that those who do not bring the ad in will have to pay the normal $60.00 HF.

HawaiiGuy23
06-28-11, 00:09
Hey guys, please help me out. I've been checking out the forum but haven't really found what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a nice massage with a cute girl who doesn't mind me pitching a tent and will give a little rub in that area too. I don't want DATY or FS or FIV, etc. I just want something clean and relaxing with a nice HJ (or HE). Any suggestions? Maybe PM me? I'm a nice guy and will tip well. Thanks guys and keep on mongering.

Member #4752
06-28-11, 01:22
Or you could get the 4 hand massage for $60! Two for the price of one.

The ad says that you must bring the ad to get the special price. I would invest a few cents to receive $30. 00 off. Might be a good investment if service is great. I'm assuming that those who do not bring the ad in will have to pay the normal $60.00 HF.

Blake123
06-28-11, 03:38
Hey guys, please help me out. I've been checking out the forum but haven't really found what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a nice massage with a cute girl who doesn't mind me pitching a tent and will give a little rub in that area too. I don't want DATY or FS or FIV, etc. I just want something clean and relaxing with a nice HJ (or HE). Any suggestions? Maybe PM me? I'm a nice guy and will tip well. Thanks guys and keep on mongering.We're all pretty much looking for the same thing that you are. Let us know if you find it first. Thanks.

FoolishOne
06-28-11, 04:56
Or you could get the 4 hand massage for $60! Two for the price of one.Where is that? Can you give me some information please. I will just try it for I have a new masseuse already and I am satisfy but I like that offer.

YG365
06-28-11, 06:17
Hey guys, please help me out. I've been checking out the forum but haven't really found what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a nice massage with a cute girl who doesn't mind me pitching a tent and will give a little rub in that area too. I don't want DATY or FS or FIV, etc. I just want something clean and relaxing with a nice HJ (or HE). Any suggestions? Maybe PM me? I'm a nice guy and will tip well. Thanks guys and keep on mongering.Why the fuck are you telling us you're a nice guy and will tip well? How does that benefit us in anyway? LOL You should be telling that to the girls!

Panda Bike
06-28-11, 11:59
Hey guys, please help me out. I've been checking out the forum but haven't really found what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a nice massage with a cute girl who doesn't mind me pitching a tent and will give a little rub in that area too. I don't want DATY or FS or FIV, etc. I just want something clean and relaxing with a nice HJ (or HE). Any suggestions? Maybe PM me? I'm a nice guy and will tip well. Thanks guys and keep on mongering.

Mimi at Pine Tree just tell her what you want. Very nice girl. Pine Tree is very clean too. Her massage is the best in the AMPs.

Phreekstyle
06-28-11, 13:23
Hey guys, please help me out. I've been checking out the forum but haven't really found what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a nice massage with a cute girl who doesn't mind me pitching a tent and will give a little rub in that area too. I don't want DATY or FS or FIV, etc. I just want something clean and relaxing with a nice HJ (or HE). Any suggestions? Maybe PM me? I'm a nice guy and will tip well. Thanks guys and keep on mongering.Try Nala you have to schedule ahead of time but she is fully worth it. Best massage therapist in the state and her HJ is otherworldly

http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com

Panda Bike
06-28-11, 14:19
For some bizarre reason, I had a notion that you'd be piping up on this, PB. Not that you're wrong, of course.Just helping you guys out. Monica is the best and Coco is good on the BBBJ, but for all around I pick out Mimi for that guy. Yep Kolonahe your right I write too much. I was just on the computer and nothing to do. But Mimi, don't you think is the best looking out of the 3?

Sky35
06-28-11, 14:23
Hey guys, please help me out. I've been checking out the forum but haven't really found what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a nice massage with a cute girl who doesn't mind me pitching a tent and will give a little rub in that area too. I don't want DATY or FS or FIV, etc. I just want something clean and relaxing with a nice HJ (or HE). Any suggestions? Maybe PM me? I'm a nice guy and will tip well. Thanks guys and keep on mongering.Well this is the same thing as Tall Hawaian man who tip well but ruin the life of the masseuse. Put the masseuse in risk. Tip well is not being a gossiper to post everywhere. Tall hawaian is [Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]. He is a [Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin] phone. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], the same as other guy who is in real estate after he asked for something and said, I forgot my wallet in the car and never came back phone number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. One guy also works in airport phone number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. These are the clients that made promises, tip well and then run or if they pay you more, like tall hawaian guy, he will posts his experienced in internet. AMP 's should be aware of these people.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Real Personal Names in the text. Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Gungho
06-28-11, 18:05
P B, no matter which out of the three, as long as the lights are down low, I don't even care.

I never had Coco, but I had both Mimi and Monica. Out of all the times I have seen Mimi, no DT. With Monica, first time with her, DT heaven.

My point is, with the lights down low, you don't need to worry too much about looks. As long as the service and attitude is great, looks don't matter. Sorry if I offended anybody, but this is just my two cents.

Member #6232
06-28-11, 19:01
Hey guys, please help me out. I've been checking out the forum but haven't really found what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a nice massage with a cute girl who doesn't mind me pitching a tent and will give a little rub in that area too. I don't want DATY or FS or FIV, etc. I just want something clean and relaxing with a nice HJ (or HE). Any suggestions? Maybe PM me? I'm a nice guy and will tip well. Thanks guys and keep on mongering.Ho HG. Hmmm. 'you one rookie, ah? Got all kines of sources for you to pick from. Backpage, eros, etc. Read the posts hea and you get all the intel you need for your "needs". Try them out and you neva know. You got to spend the kala and time for get the "feel" of tings.

Waikikian
06-28-11, 21:01
sale-mjdzx-2431714793@craigslist.org

Anybody have any info on this lovely creature. Wow! Really great looking lady!

HawaiiGuy23
06-28-11, 21:44
Thanks for the feedback. Personally, I would not post my experience up or drop names in the forum but I would make it available in PM to people who are worthy so I figured that this is how the more discreet places are operating.

HawaiiGuy23
06-28-11, 22:08
Try Nala you have to schedule ahead of time but she is fully worth it. Best massage therapist in the state and her HJ is otherworldly.

http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.comGood suggestions. Thanks. I noticed this one and I might try it but her looks aren't really my taste. It's a much better option than Pine Tree though. I guess I'm a beginner monger so I'm not ready to try out the AMPs yet. I want it to seem like I'm going for a legit massage.

Oioman
06-28-11, 23:05
We'll I saw the add and printed it. Called the MS at the number and the MS said Sophie was at the Ambrosia place. Told me to go there. I got there and the MS said Sophie was there. Saw her and took the shower. Sophie came in and did the massage and hot rocks in towel thing and then massaged all over. When onto the flip, I thought I would rub her thighs. WHACK! Got the hand slap. WTF? She asked what I wanted and I told her full service. She said she doesn't know anything about that. She said she just started and was there to get her license. She's not allowed to touch anything under the towel. Huh? I asked what she was doing there and she said she just moved here from the bay area to get her Massage license. Asked if she did HE and she was shocked.

I told her that she's going to be in for more surprises. The MS didn't tell her anything other than she was to start yesterday. I guess I got the wrong Sophie. I had already paid the 30. 00 special and told her thanks but no thanks. Gave her a small tip for her trouble and left. I don't blame her, I blame the MS who told me to go to Ambrosia.

Called Nina upstairs and got a great session. She got a small standing mirror in her room now and wanted to do the oral in the mirrow so she could see. Grabbed a chair later and did standing DS with her facing the mirrow. It was a blast. Ended up Titty f-king on the side of the bed to finish.

Her fee was $.80 and she said she'd do $.50 if your guys wouldn't let the other girls in the building know. Seems like they are all price fixing. This is the same Chinese Nina I posted on before. She said she has a friend coming from China who might be staying with her. Should be interesting.

Aloha, OM

Waikikian
06-29-11, 01:18
sale-mjdzx-2431714793@craigslist.org

Anybody have any info on this lovely creature. Wow! Really great looking lady! Sorry, wrong URL. Correct one below!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2467712218.html

Still, great looking lady! I have to drop in!

Waikikian

Puinsai808
06-29-11, 01:59
For some reason, I keep seeing the Sears Optical ad on TV several times a day. The lady asks the guy if he can cut the tag on her dress. The guy cuts the tag and asks,"How did I ever get a fox like you?"

Is it just me or does the woman in the ad resemble Junko / Jennifer of Hanazono in Downtown?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCkwjSWe8B8

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-to-hanazono/2362087

Do I need to make an appointment at Sears Optical?

Pu

Luvnsex2
06-29-11, 02:43
Against my better judgement (just IMHO) , I went to see CC at Bee Bee. Reviews are mixed, but lean towards the better so I went. BIG MISTAKE! I did get to see Lulu and remember her from her pics when she was a provider. Exactly as other members have described too. Wanted action from her, but she just ignored as she was texting on her phone.

I did actually go to see CC but when I was introduced my anticipation was crushed. Sorry, but again in my humble opinion, CC at best is a 6, maybe a 5. 5. Absolutely did not see any cuteness. And almost no curves either. Anyway at my request to see someone more petite, Lulu introduced me to Nana. Nana looked like she had just woken up and did appear to be under the weather. But after reassurance from Lulu and Nana that Nana was ok to go, I decided ok. BIG MISTAKE!

Nana just looked tired and I asked her are you ok? She said yes and after I undressed, she started a rather good massage, but she remained fully clothed. Should have been a big hint. She started playing with the boys and as I lifted my butt started playing with Jr. Jr was responding well as she had a good touch. I flipped on my own since I was ready though she did not say anything. Still fully clothed, the hand action started intensifying and I began to realize that she was going to jerk me off. I told her I wanted FS and rubbed her nani. I was shocked when she said not tonight and just let her give me a HE. I was getting pissed and told her no. I jumped off the table, she left and I started to get dressed. BTW I realized that Nana is not petite either. L6. 5 / A4.

Lulu came in with CC and insisted I try CC. I should have just left, but since I was there. Yes, how many times have you heard that? Anyway, CC started with a lame BBBJ-could hardly feel anything. Cover went on, CG and then MISH. Not a pleasant experience. Strange, but it seemed that CC wanted MISH in only the standard position and seemed to resist any variation. And then when I was ready to pop, she started moving up the table. Strangest thing! I popped and really my only desire was to get out of there. L5. 5 / A6. 5 / S3. To be fair, CC was pretty friendly but the only nice thing I liked about CC were her twins which I think were 34 (?) and quite firm.

One other thing. The room is huge. What a waste to not have a bed! Will Not Repeat!

Also had CC. Very nice lady. Only was no 34c more like smaller but was nice. I like see again.

Xrs5879
06-29-11, 03:06
For some reason, I keep seeing the Sears Optical ad on TV several times a day. The lady asks the guy if he can cut the tag on her dress. The guy cuts the tag and asks,"How did I ever get a fox like you?"

Is it just me or does the woman in the ad resemble Junko / Jennifer of Hanazono in Downtown?

PuYou better make one appointment soon. LOL I've known junko long time and I no see any resemblance.

Member #5438
06-29-11, 03:09
Saw her last week. Very friendly attitude, tight little body, but skills were a 5 at best. Weak pressure and erratic technique. No hint of he, of but seemed to be borderline sensual times. If anyone has different experience, please pm. Seniors can pm me for more details.

Bono888
06-29-11, 04:19
Sorry, wrong URL. Correct one below!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2467712218.html

Still, great looking lady! I have to drop in!

WaikikianShe looks nothing like the picture. The ad seem very misleading. However, she does give a really good strong massage. (one of the best IMO) No hint of HE what so ever. I've been there multiple times. I think that place is strictly legit.

Waikikian
06-29-11, 04:29

PuYou're right about Junko, she is my favorite Provider. I've been in love with Junko since I met her at Rakuen.

Will be Downtown soon for my favorite Lychee Martini. Will have to drop in, for old times sake.

I believe one of my old reports on Junko would take care of it. Damn, I can't wait to feel them lips around my ego.

Love you babe.

Waikikian

Waikikian
06-29-11, 04:47
Against my better judgement (just IMHO) , I went to see CC at Bee Bee. Reviews are mixed, but lean towards the better so I went. BIG MISTAKE! I did get to see Lulu and remember her from her pics when she was a provider. Exactly as other members have described too. Wanted action from her, but she just ignored as she was texting on her phone.

I did actually go to see CC but when I was introduced my anticipation was crushed. Sorry, but again in my humble opinion, CC at best is a 6, maybe a 5. 5. Absolutely did not see any cuteness. And almost no curves either. Anyway at my request to see someone more petite, Lulu introduced me to Nana. Nana looked like she had just woken up and did appear to be under the weather. But after reassurance from Lulu and Nana that Nana was ok to go, I decided ok. BIG MISTAKE!

Nana just looked tired and I asked her are you ok? She said yes and after I undressed, she started a rather good massage, but she remained fully clothed. Should have been a big hint. She started playing with the boys and as I lifted my butt started playing with Jr. Jr was responding well as she had a good touch. I flipped on my own since I was ready though she did not say anything. Still fully clothed, the hand action started intensifying and I began to realize that she was going to jerk me off. I told her I wanted FS and rubbed her nani. I was shocked when she said not tonight and just let her give me a HE. I was getting pissed and told her no. I jumped off the table, she left and I started to get dressed. BTW I realized that Nana is not petite either. L6. 5 / A4.

Lulu came in with CC and insisted I try CC. I should have just left, but since I was there. Yes, how many times have you heard that? Anyway, CC started with a lame BBBJ-could hardly feel anything. Cover went on, CG and then MISH. Not a pleasant experience. Strange, but it seemed that CC wanted MISH in only the standard position and seemed to resist any variation. And then when I was ready to pop, she started moving up the table. Strangest thing! I popped and really my only desire was to get out of there. L5. 5 / A6. 5 / S3. To be fair, CC was pretty friendly but the only nice thing I liked about CC were her twins which I think were 34 (?) and quite firm.

One other thing. The room is huge. What a waste to not have a bed! Will Not Repeat! Thanks LVS2, for your renditional post on CC. After reading M. Watsons report, I almost went to see her. But clearly, with all the negative reports on her, she should hold up on doing FS. It was actually very disappointing to me to hear about her, like that. Anyway, LVS2. Thanks. I think I'll see Pim if I'm in Century Ctr, hopefully she gives a good massage.

Waikikian

Chik0848
06-29-11, 05:14

PuBradda Pu, You just got to go see Junko again when she gets back from vacation.

Big 808
06-29-11, 11:33
Bradda Pu, You just got to go see Junko again when she gets back from vacation.Awww She on vacation? Anyone know for how long?

Chik0848
06-29-11, 16:01
Awww

She on vacation? Anyone know for how long? Her ad on BP said she'll be back in July. I guess you have to keep checking the ad.

H Mobius
06-29-11, 16:54
Junko / Jennifer of Hanazono in Downtown?

PuThat doesn't look like Junko, unless she had plastic surgery done to her face. This girl's frame looks a little wider, too.

Kukui Street
06-29-11, 18:26
Went to the CC to check out the very new talent, I like them fresh not been in the business ever before name is Jessie, she is about 5' flat very nice bod, really new to this.

Face 6. 5.

Bod 8.

A / 8. She was very very unsure of herself just lacked the experience which is good from time to time.

S / 7. She will learn.

She is on the small side I would not say pettite, not cubby just fully body and booty, looks wise super healthy strong looking female, so to all the "trainers" out there got and get it done. If this is the Viet therapist Jayce (JC?) you are correct, not petite at all but an amazing booty. I must have munched at the Y for 30 minutes and she became uncontrollable, very tasty! And she really can take a pounding. NO BJ, multiple positions, she has a lot of energy. All with raincoat. Would repeat.

SnatchThat
06-29-11, 18:47
If this is the Viet therapist Jayce (JC?) you are correct, not petite at all but an amazing booty. I must have munched at the Y for 30 minutes and she became uncontrollable, very tasty! And she really can take a pounding. NO BJ, multiple positions, she has a lot of energy. All with raincoat. Would repeat.So yes that is the same, Jesse or Jayce which ever way you want to spell how they say things.

Big 808
06-29-11, 19:12
That doesn't look like Junko, unless she had plastic surgery done to her face. This girl's frame looks a little wider, too.Thanks I should read the ad instead of just looking at the picture and taking down the phone number.

Goser
06-29-11, 21:14
That doesn't look like Junko, unless she had plastic surgery done to her face. This girl's frame looks a little wider, too.Yes, it is Junko.

Numbah One
06-29-11, 21:34

PuLooks like a younger Junko. Wish I could have seen her 15 years ago. It could be her now, also. I'll take her either way!

Numbahs

H Mobius
06-29-11, 22:52
Yes, it is Junko.Wow she really changed her image! Showing-off her nice new smile.

V Rider
06-29-11, 23:23
Yo,

More 411 on mongering.

Old P10 location. Drive thru Panda Express on King St, you'll see it.

Coco (Kison) Sophie, Ai (Kison) from Friday night, and a new girl coming in next month, supposed to be 22yrs / Korean from LA is the current lineup.

Took advantage of the 1/2 off special and ran into an AMP girl turned MS.

S. O. S. From MS. Gees. You'd think I had learned.

The half off special-well, .3HF is not 50% but I digress-and. 8 to the provider is worth clearing the tubes without my own manual labor. Special runs til the end of next month. Tried to get a stamp card but can only get one if you pay the. 50HF.

Open the outer doors, gents, and take advantage of this special. Remember the 30min quickies from Ward? They're back for a bit!

My only tip is don't sample the MS!

Dive! Dive!

V Rider

Trickaty
06-30-11, 02:45
Does anyone know where lucy, the one that used to work at best thai went, I remember some people got HE from her I lost her number

Relaxing808
06-30-11, 02:46
Well this is the same thing as Tall Hawaian man who tip well but ruin the life of the masseuse. Put the masseuse in risk. Tip well is not being a gossiper to post everywhere. Tall hawaian is [Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]. He is a [Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin] Phone. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], the same as other guy who is in real estate after he asked for something and said, I forgot my wallet in the car and never came back phone number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. One guy also works in airport phone number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. These are the clients that made promises, tip well and then run or if they pay you more, like tall hawaian guy, he will posts his experienced in internet. AMP 's should be aware of these people.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Real Personal Names In the text. Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers In the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Is the tall hawaian you are talking is the 6'7 foot man working in [blue][Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin][/? I met him last 2010 and we had good time as masseuse and client then he posted me in this site which ruin my life and everyday cop is going around my place and I know one cop became my client but I didn't do anything or do any extra for 2 months at all after that experience with this tall hawaian man with a small cock.

Can you give me more info on the other two clients who run after they get some extra? They might be one of my client too who said they forgot their wallet too.

PM me if you don't want to post.

Blake123
06-30-11, 03:08
Does anyone know where lucy, the one that used to work at best thai went, I remember some people got HE from her I lost her numberThe last I heard (approx six months ago) is that she went to Thip Thai in the CC. Thip wii not tolerate any type of extra play at her place.

T6650
06-30-11, 06:22
We'll I saw the add and printed it. Called the MS at the number and the MS said Sophie was at the Ambrosia place. Told me to go there. I got there and the MS said Sophie was there. Saw her and took the shower. Sophie came in and did the massage and hot rocks in towel thing and then massaged all over. When onto the flip, I thought I would rub her thighs. WHACK! Got the hand slap. WTF? She asked what I wanted and I told her full service. She said she doesn't know anything about that. She said she just started and was there to get her license. She's not allowed to touch anything under the towel. Huh? I asked what she was doing there and she said she just moved here from the bay area to get her Massage license. Asked if she did HE and she was shocked.

I told her that she's going to be in for more surprises. The MS didn't tell her anything other than she was to start yesterday. I guess I got the wrong Sophie. I had already paid the 30. 00 special and told her thanks but no thanks. Gave her a small tip for her trouble and left. I don't blame her, I blame the MS who told me to go to Ambrosia.

Aloha, OMAre you sure you did not do or say anything to make her think you were LE? If you are clean cut and between 21 and 40 you may be suspect to them. More so if you are local.

My experience is if I am in a new place I don't do or say anything about service. Let the provider bring it up if she wants to but don't do it yourself. Just let things flow and tip accordingly. I bet if you went back to see this Sofie you might be pleasantly surprised the second time. Providers seem to feel that repeat customers are more safe as far as not being LE.

Woweee
06-30-11, 06:46
Is this CC the same that owned Apple? Or a different girl?

One other thing. The room is huge. What a waste to not have a bed! Will Not Repeat!

Member #5092
06-30-11, 13:56
The last I heard (approx six months ago) is that she went to Thip Thai in the CC. Thip wii not tolerate any type of extra play at her place.Look on CL massage theripist she has an add, in and out call.

Blade82
06-30-11, 14:48
Anyone know the whereabouts on Patty formerly of Yangs? Tried posting on the "Where is she now" thread, but nothing.

Comp Dude 35
06-30-11, 16:11
Called for an appt and she directed me to Best Thai; had to cancel due to last minute prob, but that's the 411. Don't know if service is still the same, but she is a "looker" so you know the saying, YMMV.

CD35.

Look on CL massage theripist she has an add, in and out call.

Comp Dude 35
06-30-11, 16:14
That looks like a really old pic, but who knows? She looked like that when she first started massaging at CC on the 2nd floor (rm 203 where Hanabi is now).

CD35.

Wow she really changed her image! Showing-off her nice new smile.

Kukui Street
06-30-11, 17:10
Anyone know the whereabouts on Patty formerly of Yangs? Tried posting on the "Where is she now" thread, but nothing.I posted last year that I saw her at Ala Moana center shopping with a friend. I thought she might have graduated and is moving on with her life. She was one of my favs and what an amazing, skinny bod.

Honu Hider 1
06-30-11, 17:50
I posted last year that I saw her at Ala Moana center shopping with a friend. I thought she might have graduated and is moving on with her life. She was one of my favs and what an amazing, skinny bod.She's at CC #508. Thip's place.

Kukui Street
06-30-11, 19:09
She's at CC #508. Thip's place.That's interesting because Yang said she did not know what happened to her. Thanks for the info.

Warriors808
06-30-11, 20:35
Anyone know the whereabouts on Patty formerly of Yangs? Tried posting on the "Where is she now" thread, but nothing.Does any one know where Lucy. Formerly of Yang's, went to? Appreciate any 411.

Shavnluvr
07-01-11, 12:58
I just thought this was too hilarious. A "Good" massage or a "Dude" massage? Haha! Got to learn to read the ad before submitting it. What a way to start my day with a good laugh!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2470852960.html

SN8K01
07-01-11, 13:22
I just thought this was too hilarious. A "Good" massage or a "Dude" massage? Haha! Got to learn to read the ad before submitting it. What a way to start my day with a good laugh!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2470852960.htmlThat might not be a missprint. LOL.

They say in the ad,"don't be a wuss"

If you go there, you may find that there is more than one boto in the room at the same time.

That ad is funny to see that though. Hopefully its just a misspelled word.

Cosmic Kid
07-01-11, 14:28
Tried to see Nala yesterday. The night before, went on her website and signed up, then scheduled an appointment, then called, as she requests, to confirm I'd be there on time. Drove into town, I found the suite listings in the elevator lobby in the Century Square building to be very confusing. The name of Nala's office isn't shown there, or if it is I failed to find it. Was probably just dumb luck that I knocked on a door on the right floor and someone directed me to Nala's office. I go there; door's locked. I'm on time. I call on my cell from outside the door. No response, wait another 10 minutes, door remains locked. I give up and leave. Never got a call back. I don't trust those online appointment booking pages. This is not the first time that system has screwed me around. Had similar confusion with Popolo Girl and her website booking feature early last year.

CK

Uncle John
07-01-11, 20:04
My first post so here goes. Needed a massage last week and went to Thai Hawaiian at Century Center. It was around 9:30 pm and the therapist was asian with really long hair and huge boobs. Can't remember her name. She seemed friendly enough and I undressed and laid down on the table with the towel on. As the massage progressed she kept grazing my balls. I was hoping that this was a sign of things to come. When she asked me to turn over my dick was rock hard and she certainly noticed it and kept laughing. She massaged my chest and kept putting her huge tits in my face laughing all the time. She let me rub her ass but nothing more. Junior was ready for some action and I asked how much for extras. She said no, but still kept grazing my balls. The massage ends and I paid up. $80 with tip. I got the parking validated and rushed home with blue balls. Sad to say that I had to jerk myself off. Not sure I'll go back. L / S/A all 7.

Ernestm
07-01-11, 22:59
Tried to see Nala yesterday. The night before, went on her website and signed up, then scheduled an appointment, then called, as she requests, to confirm I'd be there on time. Drove into town, I found the suite listings in the elevator lobby in the Century Square building to be very confusing. The name of Nala's office isn't shown there, or if it is I failed to find it. Was probably just dumb luck that I knocked on a door on the right floor and someone directed me to Nala's office. I go there; door's locked. I'm on time. I call on my cell from outside the door. No response, wait another 10 minutes, door remains locked. I give up and leave. Never got a call back. I don't trust those online appointment booking pages. This is not the first time that system has screwed me around. Had similar confusion with Popolo Girl and her website booking feature early last year.

CKThat really sucks! I have been fortunate. I have seen her a few times and never had a problem, even called her from the lobby just prior to the appt the first time to get her room number. I come all the way from the Big Island for my massage so it would suck really big time for me to have the experience you had. Just saw her a couple of weeks ago, same great massage with HE, and same great service.

Ernestm
07-01-11, 23:13
Perhaps it's a code for Jr or Johnson. She's not only going to give you a massage (a good one if you're lucky and generous) , but your dood as well.

Nahh, doubt it.

Happy 4thHehe. Called Nan for an appt a few weeks ago. She has me on her contact list so she personalized her Hello, when she answered. Set the appt. When I show up her apprentice tells me Nan is on the mainland. Yeah right. She has done this to me before when she was at TH so I was kind of expecting it. The apprentice bears a slight resemblance to Nan, maybe its her younger sister? I don't know did not ask. I knew there was not going to be any play, but I did notice she makes sure she does all of the thigh close to the jewels but leaving it covered and no "non-intentional" bumping through the towel. Toward the end I just wanted to confirm that no play was happening so I lower the towel a little twice she quickly pulls it right back to cover the pubes. Hehe. I enjoyed the massage for the most part. She asks me for a tip as I'm putting on my shoes. I take out my wallet pull out 200 in different bills, and I give her $3. I told her that's all I have for this kind of service. I give her a big smile and leave. I knew I was seeing Nala the next day for a good time so I was fine.

Dinosaur2
07-02-11, 00:31
Pat charges the standard buck a minute for incall, double for outcall. She's located by the zoo (seems like several MTs are moving there) , and is defintely a good therapist. Be extremely careful even discussing HE or even suggesting going undraped with her; she tends to go off (not in a good way either) when asked about it. She may have changed her perspective regarding HE, but I'd very seriously doubt that.

Aloha,

KoloPat does give a good massage and is strictly legit. Incall rate is $60. I'm surprised she does not open her own place.