PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120

BruddahJoe
06-30-23, 23:49
Sorry for budding in but try follow Wassana on FB. They posting up.Ah, my bad for the misinformation, I know she moved onto 2 other careers, so I figured she stopped all together.

Tried looking at Wassana's FB, and could only find posts of Wassana in Thailand. Is there a post with Bella coming back?

Honolulu1
07-01-23, 12:52
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-20-off-traditional-thai-massage/7638147482.html

Any latest info from you guys on Middle Street place? It's been a long while since I visited. Any info is much appreciated. Hono1.

YoungMonger808
07-01-23, 13:57
Does anyone know how find Bella who used to work at Wassana? She was hot and young.She retired and got a bf as of last year. Haven't kept in touch since then.

KaraSnsd
07-03-23, 18:09
Yes she was hot and sexy, I thought she moved been trying to find her also. Even Katie that use to work at Wassana. I can't seem to get a hold of. She gave body massage with HE.Try the new massage place Grandgomon near piikoi. Across from old Kissaten. I think she works there and will be very friendly for a price.

KaraSnsd
07-03-23, 18:11
She retired and got a bf as of last year. Haven't kept in touch since then.Does anyone have a photo of Bella? I forgot what she looked like. I just remember she was young and beautiful.

Crazy72
07-03-23, 18:30
Try the new massage place Grandgomon near piikoi. Across from old Kissaten. I think she works there and will be very friendly for a price.Where is this place? Any ad?

Nani69
07-03-23, 19:35
Try the new massage place Grandgomon near piikoi. Across from old Kissaten. I think she works there and will be very friendly for a price.Friendly like HE or dark side friendly? Haha and how much damage to my wallet?

KaraSnsd
07-03-23, 21:09
Friendly like HE or dark side friendly? Haha and how much damage to my wallet?Google it or yelp it.

HJ is available and more for a lot more. Like $400.

Nani69
07-03-23, 21:45
Google it or yelp it.

HJ is available and more for a lot more. Like $400.Can someone confirm Katie does more then HE? Like BJ and down to pound because I like try her out. Haha I don't care what she charges. Haha.

Hard808
07-04-23, 00:30
She will get flooded and run again. Haha

Friendly like HE or dark side friendly? Haha and how much damage to my wallet?.

Hard808
07-04-23, 00:33
Still goes by Katie?

Try the new massage place Grandgomon near piikoi. Across from old Kissaten. I think she works there and will be very friendly for a price.

Nani69
07-04-23, 11:28
Still goes by Katie?I called Grandgomon yesterday trying to book appointment, I ask I wanted Katie and was told nobody by that name worked there. Anyone know what name she goes by now? I like try her out.

CntrlAltDel
07-04-23, 12:29
Initially reached out to see what she was about. Quoted 150 for massage with tip included. Also 300 for GFE naughty girl, her words. Hard to say what GFE entails anymore, seems to be another loosely defined term left up to the user. Possibly salt lake house, not a place I would partake. I doubt if I'll investigate further just for the board of discussion.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea/23027526.html

BSmasher
07-04-23, 15:59
I called Grandgomon yesterday trying to book appointment, I ask I wanted Katie and was told nobody by that name worked there. Anyone know what name she goes by now? I like try her out.Let me know to braddah, I like try her out also. She looks yummy to bang. Hahaha.

Big Gulp
07-04-23, 17:20
Are there pics of her on this site?

Hard808
07-04-23, 17:29
She has a legitimate job, this side action is hustle for her.

Are there pics of her on this site?

HolePlugga
07-04-23, 18:15
She has a legitimate job, this side action is hustle for her.She can have my business also, can someone confirm she is at Grandgomon spa I'm ready to sample her punani.

Hard808
07-05-23, 01:03
Expect the shop to be stand-offish with this new rush for "Katie" especially if she goes by another name.

Going give the mama / scheduler Stress. Haha

She will get flooded and run again. Haha.

KaraSnsd
07-05-23, 03:04
I called Grandgomon yesterday trying to book appointment, I ask I wanted Katie and was told nobody by that name worked there. Anyone know what name she goes by now? I like try her out.I think she is still Katie. Just book an appointment and try it out. Maybe you need one session with the owner to build trust. Ask if other therapists work and get their names. Then mention you like to try all the girls.

I will attempt to go to grand gomon near the end of the month to see if Katie is there.

ReallyOldGuy
07-05-23, 06:13
I think she is still Katie. Just book an appointment and try it out. Maybe you need one session with the owner to build trust. Ask if other therapists work and get their names. Then mention you like to try all the girls.

I will attempt to go to grand gomon near the end of the month to see if Katie is there.Idk if this the same katie you guys are talking about. But at aloha Wasana on bishop st. There is, maybe was, a Katie working there while Wassana is on vacation in Thailand. She said she is spainish. Short, trim, nice figure, tanned skin. She said she is a nurse. I only go to Wassana for legit massage, no fooling around. Rog likes to keep legit massage and play AMPs separate. Again, idk if this is the Katie some of you guys are talking about. Check it out for yourself. Oh yeah, Wassana coming back 7/11.

Regards, rog.

Nani69
07-05-23, 10:44
Expect the shop to be stand-offish with this new rush for "Katie" especially if she goes by another name.

Going give the mama / scheduler Stress. HahaI hope its her working at Grand gomon, if not there will be a lot of dissapointed guys me included. Hahaha.

She would make so much money.

BSmasher
07-05-23, 12:36
Idk if this the same katie you guys are talking about. But at aloha Wasana on bishop st. There is, maybe was, a Katie working there while Wassana is on vacation in Thailand. She said she is spainish. Short, trim, nice figure, tanned skin. She said she is a nurse. I only go to Wassana for legit massage, no fooling around. Rog likes to keep legit massage and play AMPs separate. Again, idk if this is the Katie some of you guys are talking about. Check it out for yourself. Oh yeah, Wassana coming back 7/11.

Regards, rog.Yes that's her. She's getting popular everyone is talking about her now.

KaraSnsd
07-05-23, 13:29
Idk if this the same katie you guys are talking about. But at aloha Wasana on bishop st. There is, maybe was, a Katie working there while Wassana is on vacation in Thailand. She said she is spainish. Short, trim, nice figure, tanned skin. She said she is a nurse. I only go to Wassana for legit massage, no fooling around. Rog likes to keep legit massage and play AMPs separate. Again, idk if this is the Katie some of you guys are talking about. Check it out for yourself. Oh yeah, Wassana coming back 7/11.

Regards, rog.That's the one.

HolePlugga
07-05-23, 19:43
I ran into someone I knew and he got Nuru massage from Katie at My Thai king street. I guess she work multiple shops. He mention price was steep but it was worth it with her tits and her shaved pussy rubbing over him. Haha.

BSmasher
07-05-23, 20:18
I ran into someone I knew and he got Nuru massage from Katie at My Thai king street. I guess she work multiple shops. He mention price was steep but it was worth it with her tits and her shaved pussy rubbing over him. Haha.Really? Wow! She offering more on her menu now. Maybe BJ and FS also?

Lucky808
07-06-23, 15:11
I ran into someone I knew and he got Nuru massage from Katie at My Thai king street. I guess she work multiple shops. He mention price was steep but it was worth it with her tits and her shaved pussy rubbing over him. Haha.3rd party BS she doesn't deserve shit gossip, she has explaining to do now to her SO.

HolePlugga
07-06-23, 16:06
3rd party BS she doesn't deserve shit gossip, she has explaining to do now to her SO.So she doesn't do nuru? Do know that for a fact? I'm not trying to argue with you. I called shop and it was being provided unless its a different "Katie".

Maybe its a different person.

PoonPounder808
07-06-23, 23:47
So she doesn't do nuru? Do know that for a fact? I'm not trying to argue with you. I called shop and it was being provided unless its a different "Katie".

Maybe its a different person.If I was you I would try to check out the king st shop to see if the girl they are saying is Katie and found nuru is actually her. Several shops in that building routinely bait and switch. Not saying she is or isn't there or does or doesn't do all that people say. I have no clue, never tried her, probably never will bother. If she wants to stay hidden, ie she doesn't have an ad out, then that means she likes her underground status. If you want to try her or any of the underground gems go dig for yourself and get actual proof.

Hard808
07-07-23, 16:45
Bored and thinking out loud no facts to my thoughts.

Maybe the $$ is needed to fulfill some needs / wants / necessities and since she has a FT / legitimate job that taking a few under disclosed clients periodically helps sustain the lifestyle or satisfies the debt balance. Figure see 2 customers per day 3 days a week (6 guys) charging a premium ($70 house / $200+ tip) would pocket her $1200 a week? And not get burnt out or sacrificing the quality life and also affecting FT job. People go to the gym, surf etc for 2 or more hours a day she just hustling for cash?

One day would like to be part of that bunch that is able to get an apt again. Been a long time since saw her last (King st and downtown).

1237/1239 is a typical bait and switch address and was fortunate to have hit a winner when I did see her there.

Funny that walking in hall in the past doors from other shops would open and try to lure you to their shop. I got apt at 203, yes come here 207. Who you apt with? What is your name Kayla. My appointment with Layla yes that me. I misunderstand you when you call. No thanks I'll pass.

Don't be afraid to walk if unsatisfactory.

If I was you I would try to check out the king st shop to see if the girl they are saying is Katie and found nuru is actually her. Several shops in that building routinely bait and switch. Not saying she is or isn't there or does or doesn't do all that people say. I have no clue, never tried her, probably never will bother. If she wants to stay hidden, ie she doesn't have an ad out, then that means she likes her underground status. If you want to try her or any of the underground gems go dig for yourself and get actual proof.

TrialnError
07-08-23, 00:39
So she doesn't do nuru? Do know that for a fact? I'm not trying to argue with you. I called shop and it was being provided unless its a different "Katie".

Maybe its a different person.Hope you can find out if it is Katie. I remember hearing about her being a nurse and doing it as a side thing. Making good money already and making pretty good side money. Respect the hustle. Always wanted to do a nurse, LOL.

BSmasher
07-08-23, 01:15
Hope you can find out if it is Katie. I remember hearing about her being a nurse and doing it as a side thing. Making good money already and making pretty good side money. Respect the hustle. Always wanted to do a nurse, LOL.Totally agree with the hustle. But she should just come out and run her ads so we can start giving our business to her. Maybe she only massage rich doctors? LOL.

TrialnError
07-08-23, 10:37
Totally agree with the hustle. But she should just come out and run her ads so we can start giving our business to her. Maybe she only massage rich doctors? LOL.We can only hope, LOL.

Hard808
07-08-23, 14:40
I feel no post ad yet. Someone get with her ask her permission to pass out her number by PM to the 6 of us that are familiar with her. Get her that additional business first. I don't want the ad for her to get flooded with shit load guys that give us an inability to book a limited number of appointments since it's a hustle in addition to the FT job. Please someone get her permission and PM us her contact.

We can only hope, LOL.

Nani69
07-08-23, 19:35
I feel no post ad yet. Someone get with her ask her permission to pass out her number by PM to the 6 of us that are familiar with her. Get her that additional business first. I don't want the ad for her to get flooded with shit load guys that give us an inability to book a limited number of appointments since it's a hustle in addition to the FT job. Please someone get her permission and PM us her contact.Katie, if you see this forum pm me your contact. Haha.

I need a massage badly. Haha.

Member #6557
07-09-23, 15:22
Anyone familiar with this place?

Texted the number and they said they're in Century Square.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23004539.html

WhisperingEye
07-09-23, 21:03

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23004539.htmlI'm familiar with the phone number. Green something was the name of the MP when it was in CC. I think they got busted and have moved around a few times. Standard rates and menu.

Udakine
07-10-23, 06:16
I'm familiar with the phone number. Green something was the name of the MP when it was in CC. I think they got busted and have moved around a few times. Standard rates and menu.Maybe Green Apple?

Bono888
07-10-23, 14:06

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23004539.html

I'm familiar with the phone number. Green something was the name of the MP when it was in CC. I think they got busted and have moved around a few times. Standard rates and menu.I did a report on this place about a year ago. It's located in CS. The MT is an older lady (maybe 50's). If you squint very hard, she might look like the girl in black (1st pic). However don't be deceived, the lady who works there is not hot at all. She more like a old Chinese lady you see in Chinatown.

When I asked for a strong massage, the best she could do was a medium rub down. On the flip wanted. 80 - 1. 00 for HE. I declined then, she would just complain on how she gave me a really good massage to justify the cost.

I would stay away from this place. Good Luck.

Bono888
07-10-23, 14:17
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waikiki-nbsp-new-nbsp-girl-nbsp/23031441.html

Did anyone sample this? Ad says she'll be here on 7/11. Pics looks very good. Wonder what it would cost.

CntrlAltDel
07-10-23, 16:35
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waikiki-nbsp-new-nbsp-girl-nbsp/23031441.html

Did anyone sample this? Ad says she'll be here on 7/11. Pics looks very good. Wonder what it would cost.Probably another visiting provider that asks for 700 a session with a bare bones limited menu with a lot of "No's. " Hopefully I'm wrong. In the Imgur posted she appears to have a flat behind, the rest looks good though. Be mindful if the location is Ala Moana Hotel. You could be in for a reaction like Admiral Ackbar from Return of the Jedi.

YoungMonger808
07-10-23, 17:41
Probably another visiting provider that asks for 700 a session with a bare bones limited menu with a lot of "No's. " Hopefully I'm wrong. In the Imgur posted she appears to have a flat behind, the rest looks good though. Be mindful if the location is Ala Moana Hotel. You could be in for a reaction like Admiral Ackbar from Return of the Jedi.Isn't ala Moana where they usually set up the stings at?

Nani69
07-11-23, 00:23
Seen Cindy, good massage, BJ and pound her nani. Not bad, would repeat again.

Nani69
07-11-23, 00:28
I want to try Alicia for nuru. I want to know how is she as far as massage, service, menu etc. She looks hotter and younger then Katie. Haha.

Thanks for info.

Hard808
07-11-23, 01:04
Hope you get it and it's good. Hate when the ad has a list but the provider doesn't do X services. I think I'm the past Alicia wrote her own ads so they're maybe a chance.

Waipahu, Kapolei, Aiea etc. don't do what ad says

I want to try Alicia for nuru. I want to know how is she as far as massage, service, menu etc. She looks hotter and younger than Katie. Haha.

Thanks for info..

Hard808
07-11-23, 02:41
Just saw ad yes looks good. Those are real pics if same as before.

I want to try Alicia for nuru. I want to know how is she as far as massage, service, menu etc. She looks hotter and younger than Katie. Haha.

Thanks for info..

Member #6557
07-11-23, 03:54
Thanks for the tips fellas.

I did a report on this place about a year ago. It's located in CS. The MT is an older lady (maybe 50's). If you squint very hard, she might look like the girl in black (1st pic). However don't be deceived, the lady who works there is not hot at all. She more like a old Chinese lady you see in Chinatown.

When I asked for a strong massage, the best she could do was a medium rub down. On the flip wanted. 80 - 1. 00 for HE. I declined then, she would just complain on how she gave me a really good massage to justify the cost.

I would stay away from this place. Good Luck.

I'm familiar with the phone number. Green something was the name of the MP when it was in CC. I think they got busted and have moved around a few times. Standard rates and menu.

CntrlAltDel
07-11-23, 06:32
Isn't ala Moana where they usually set up the stings at?Indeed it has been a known location. Not claiming that's what this provider is just be weary if that is the incall.

Conker
07-11-23, 16:44
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/22995101.html

Youngers
07-12-23, 02:49
Has anyone been to any of these?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waikiki/23032986.html

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23002385.html

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23029673.html

Toshman23
07-12-23, 11:54
Just saw ad yes looks good. Those are real pics if same as before..With Alicia, absolutely no FS. She'll take off her top and bottom, but that is all. Full stop.

Conker
07-12-23, 12:26
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/22995101.htmlChinese connection. Older lady pic might be her in black 50 lbs ago. Good massage std fee.

UnaOfAKind
07-12-23, 15:52
With Alicia, absolutely no FS. She'll take off her top and bottom, but that is all. Full stop.Does she at least allow mutual touching, FIP?

Nani69
07-12-23, 16:08
I wanted to try Zoey at king st. Can you guys share your experience with her. How is she? What is / isn't allowed? Service.

Thank you.

Toshman23
07-12-23, 21:16
Does she at least allow mutual touching, FIP?You can rub your hand on her tops and butt, but that is it. She is extremely adamant about not going beyond, believe me.

It's her right, of course, and her massage can put you to sleep. But it's pretty much full stop. She's pretty proud of that.

Gargoyles1
07-13-23, 05:52
Chinese connection. Older lady pic might be her in black 50 lbs ago. Good massage std fee.I had the short hair women. Very nice person. Wanted the other lady in black dress. The short hair women was nice. 1st time she met me was cautious. But very good massage.

Xyz808
07-13-23, 11:26
I had the short hair women. Very nice person. Wanted the other lady in black dress. The short hair women was nice. 1st time she met me was cautious. But very good massage.Are they in CC?

Honolulu1
07-13-23, 12:13
I wanted to try Zoey at king st. Can you guys share your experience with her. How is she? What is / isn't allowed? Service.

Thank you.Read and search forum on this one, massage with he, Thai Massage threads, you can find lots of info on her. Hono1.

Museki
07-13-23, 13:44

Thank you.I haven't seen her with the blonde hair but the pictures are pretty accurate. If you text her she will send you a menu and my experience is what you pay for is what you will get, no more no less. She's NOT like some of the others in Aiea, Waipahu, etc. Who advertise services and don't deliver. I see her every so often and personally I like her massage and her finish is decent, not rushed. I will repeat eventually.

HolePlugga
07-13-23, 15:33
Bored and thinking out loud no facts to my thoughts.

Maybe the $$ is needed to fulfill some needs / wants / necessities and since she has a FT / legitimate job that taking a few under disclosed clients periodically helps sustain the lifestyle or satisfies the debt balance. Figure see 2 customers per day 3 days a week (6 guys) charging a premium ($70 house / $200+ tip) would pocket her $1200 a week? And not get burnt out or sacrificing the quality life and also affecting FT job. People go to the gym, surf etc for 2 or more hours a day she just hustling for cash?

One day would like to be part of that bunch that is able to get an apt again. Been a long time since saw her last (King st and downtown).

1237/1239 is a typical bait and switch address and was fortunate to have hit a winner when I did see her there.

Funny that walking in hall in the past doors from other shops would open and try to lure you to their shop. I got apt at 203, yes come here 207. Who you apt with? What is your name Kayla. My appointment with Layla yes that me. I misunderstand you when you call. No thanks I'll pass..I don't like king st massage place now, bait and switch. They just trying to get our money if we let them. Still looking for the real Katie that was at wassana. Good massage and happy ending. She Also did prostate massage for you guys that love that shit. LOL.

Nani69
07-13-23, 16:08
Totally agree with the hustle. But she should just come out and run her ads so we can start giving our business to her. Maybe she only massage rich doctors? LOL.I know there is someone here with her contacts, I want to support her hustle also. Haha.

Big Gulp
07-14-23, 01:24
Has anyone been to any of these?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waikiki/23032986.html

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23002385.html

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23029673.htmlFirst one is the young Japanese and Chinese girls in the Ilikai hotel discussed in a few threads right now.

2nd one I think is in CC.

Not sure about the 3rd one.

Youngers
07-14-23, 05:53
First one is the young Japanese and Chinese girls in the Ilikai hotel discussed in a few threads right now.

2nd one I think is in CC.

Not sure about the 3rd one.I've been trying to text the first one but nothing. I'll call tomorrow.

TrialnError
07-15-23, 02:03
I've been trying to text the first one but nothing. I'll call tomorrow.I know people reporting on Fuka but I want to try Noah before she leaves, she looks cute. I got a text back right away, so I would advise to text to make an appointment. Mongers on here are saying that the pics are really of Fuka so I'm assuming it's real pics of Noah as well.

YoungMonger808
07-15-23, 22:30
I know people reporting on Fuka but I want to try Noah before she leaves, she looks cute. I got a text back right away, so I would advise to text to make an appointment. Mongers on here are saying that the pics are really of Fuka so I'm assuming it's real pics of Noah as well.Noah already gone.

MakaKiller
07-16-23, 13:10
Noah already gone.IDK but BP ad posted yesterday says she is back.

YoungMonger808
07-16-23, 13:49
IDK but BP ad posted yesterday says she is back.I stand corrected, got a text that she pushed out her leaving LOL.

Keye33
07-16-23, 14:26
With Alicia, absolutely no FS. She'll take off her top and bottom, but that is all. Full stop.Can someone share Alicia's ad and what ended up paying? In the mood for a good massage with attractive provider w / o the upsell BS.

Keye33
07-16-23, 16:31
Can someone share Alicia's ad and what ended up paying? In the mood for a good massage with attractive provider w / o the upsell BS.Apologies. Wish there was a way to edit posts. If anyone knows a massage provider that offers:

1. good massage. Ie. Can provide medium to medium-hard pressure throughout similar to therapeutic massage. None of this light-touch BS.

2. DFK.

3. attractive (I know subjective, hey it's my fantasy) + young (under 40).

-bonus is the OTC or topless, but the above is what I'm looking for. I know maybe unicorn, but that's why I ask. Mahalo!!

Toshman23
07-16-23, 19:06
Apologies. Wish there was a way to edit posts. If anyone knows a massage provider that offers:

1. good massage. Ie. Can provide medium to medium-hard pressure throughout similar to therapeutic massage. None of this light-touch BS.

2. DFK.

-bonus is the OTC or topless, but the above is what I'm looking for. I know maybe unicorn, but that's why I ask. Mahalo!!Responses:

1. Alicia's massage is outstanding. Like I mentioned earlier, it almost put me to sleep. She is extremely thorough. Takes her time.

2. No. Never. . . Unless you look like one of those K-pop idols that she has pictures of, taped to her walls. Like I said, intimacy is out of the question. This is a job for her.

3. She's good-looking. A bit older-looking than her photos. The pics of her in the black top are extremely recent. Pretty sure that Alicia is well under 40. Might be under 30, but I doubt it.

I tried to get Alicia to consider (without pushing, just asked and probed), but she said that if she wanted THAT, she'd just get a sugar daddy.

One more note, when leaving, there was a guy sitting at the table. I don't think that he was a boyfriend or an enforcer. Looked like one of those wanderer-types who rides bikes around foreign countries, LOL. When I exited the room to leave, Alicia was talking to him. I don't think it was about my appointment. I think that he's a roommate, and they were briefly discussing daily situations. It felt weird, though.

I'm not considering seeing Alicia again. Good-looking girl, but better options out there.

EmSee
07-17-23, 12:26
Can someone share Alicia's ad and what ended up paying? In the mood for a good massage with attractive provider w / o the upsell BS.I'm a regular with her. When I started going to her I was paying 270. For clothes off, FIV. Massage is ok but not bad. As I invested. The price did come down and the relationship grew. Only problem is parking on piikoi. Such a pretty girl. Loves her K-pop boy groups. Show her some respect. I'd hate to lose another go too.

EmSee
07-17-23, 12:34
Just wondering if any of you guys go to room 201. I usually go and see rain / grace out there who I followed from Kanya.

What's the line up like? Want to try others out there. I've tried Kiki who gives a hell of good stretch!

Thanks advance.

FCH300
07-17-23, 13:00
Apologies. Wish there was a way to edit posts. If anyone knows a massage provider that offers:

2. DFK.

-bonus is the OTC or topless, but the above is what I'm looking for. I know maybe unicorn, but that's why I ask. Mahalo!!You might try "Vanessa" at Thai Orchid in Pearl City (next door to PCR). She fits the bill for good serious massage for 45 minutes. The last 15 minutes of your appointment are up to you. She will DFK, BBBJ, Rim FIV, DATY & FS or whatever you might want. The only question is " do you find her attractive?" She fits the bill for under 40 but just barely.

Give her a try and see what you think. For me she a regular.

Keye33
07-17-23, 13:03
I'm a regular with her. When I started going to her I was paying 270. For clothes off, FIV. Massage is ok but not bad. As I invested. The price did come down and the relationship grew. Only problem is parking on piikoi. Such a pretty girl. Loves her K-pop boy groups. Show her some respect. I'd hate to lose another go too.Thanks at Emsee and at Toshman for the information. Can you share Alicia's ad or contact info? I searched the Massage Therapist thread but didn't see one. I found this ad on BP but wanted to confirm - - https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ala-moana-piikoi/23032364.html.

EmSee
07-17-23, 16:36
Thanks at Emsee and at Toshman for the information. Can you share Alicia's ad or contact info? I searched the Massage Therapist thread but didn't see one. I found this ad on BP but wanted to confirm - - https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ala-moana-piikoi/23032364.html.That's the one.

TrialnError
07-19-23, 00:51
Some of the girls at T. A. Station can give a good massage. Particularly Mai Tai and Lydia. Sure it's a bar not a shop but if they comfortable with you and give you a massage, it's better than many of their Thai sisters at the various shops. I think Mai Tai is trained and licensed and used to work at a shop before. She can give strong/hard pressure massage.

JoniGudel
07-19-23, 02:10
Just finished an appointment with Milky at the massage place at South King Street.

Hit the jackpot with her as these places usually have fake pictures but her pictures are real. Milky is a little spinner with an hourglass figure. Had a good massage followed by an even better service. Will return before she leaves.

https://www.cityxlife.com/backpage-honolulu/Massage/new-for-short-time-only-in-hawaii/5769

Xyz808
07-19-23, 12:15
Just finished an appointment with Milky at the massage place at South King Street.

Hit the jackpot with her as these places usually have fake pictures but her pictures are real. Milky is a little spinner with an hourglass figure. Had a good massage followed by an even better service. Will return before she leaves.

https://www.cityxlife.com/backpage-honolulu/Massage/new-for-short-time-only-in-hawaii/5769Full menu, what were the fees? A little more details would go a long way.

PoiPoundahh
07-19-23, 18:45
Anyone tried FS? And if so how much she is out of Aiea.

Gentlemen9
07-19-23, 20:58
I went for a massage at Boss Spa and saw Milky, who was beautiful and offered excellent service. OMG she is new. I had a great time with her.

https://www.cityxlife.com/backpage-honolulu/Massage/new-for-short-time-only-in-hawaii/5774

WhisperingEye
07-21-23, 19:28
Don't know where to ask this but are these dudes real that are posting these cityxlife ads?

Xyz808
07-22-23, 12:30
Don't know where to ask this but are these dudes real that are posting these cityxlife ads?Maybe AI reporting.

JoniGudel
07-22-23, 16:56
Full menu, what were the fees? A little more details would go a long way.Not sure if I can discuss the details on this forum.

I was reporting that this girl has real pictures unlike others I've seen at this place.

https://www.cityxlife.com/backpage-honolulu/BodyRubs/leaving-hawaii-soon/5817

Johnny14
07-22-23, 17:49

https://www.cityxlife.com/backpage-honolulu/Massage/new-for-short-time-only-in-hawaii/5769What was the total cost $ for both massage and FS action?

Member #6557
07-26-23, 01:54
The younger one plays, my buddy works in the next building and referred me to her. Just HJ and roaming though. I haven't had a chance to visit yet.Legit for me. Just had a session with Toni. Not sure if she's 21 as others have said but she's definitely young, and a bit plain looking but still kind of cute. Fluent in English which is always a plus, and friendly and fun to talk to. She did ask if I was referred by somebody so maybe that's the way to get extras. If anyone has referral codes to share, PMs are welcome.

If not, still a great, legit massage. Would go back just for that.

YoungMonger808
07-26-23, 19:54
Not sure if I can discuss the details on this forum.

I was reporting that this girl has real pictures unlike others I've seen at this place.

https://www.cityxlife.com/backpage-honolulu/BodyRubs/leaving-hawaii-soon/5817Anyone able to get this site to load?

Darksidez
07-27-23, 02:28
Anyone able to get this site to load?Yes, just loaded for me on my cell phone. AT&T.

ZeiRam
07-28-23, 23:12
The younger one plays, my buddy works in the next building and referred me to her. Just HJ and roaming though. I haven't had a chance to visit yet.I don't believe this was really addressed. The young one you're referring to is. Toni? Or someone else? If someone else, can a name be dropped? Thanks!

Member #6557
07-29-23, 19:53
I don't believe this was really addressed. The young one you're referring to is. Toni? Or someone else? If someone else, can a name be dropped? Thanks!I think they mean Toni. The main two therapists there are Kristy (the mom) and Toni (the daughter).

YoungMonger808
07-29-23, 22:15
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/alamoana/23043292.html

Anyone heard or tried this one? Pics look very fake. Location is next to ala moana but never heard of this place.

WhisperingEye
07-30-23, 14:38
This is the same TN and pics for Jennifer. Some liked her some didn't. I never got a chance, but wow since she is "new to the islands" like her ad says. Maybe I should try her out.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23042189.html

BoxCutter
08-01-23, 13:49
Anyone try? How's the service?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/in-town/23022780.html

WhisperingEye
08-01-23, 22:21
Maybe I'm a bit rude but this is not a pretty girl. Older lady. Massage I would rate better than average. FS on the menu. Collects money upfront.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22995101.html

Johnny14
08-01-23, 23:16
Maybe I'm a bit rude but this is not a pretty girl. Older lady. Massage I would rate better than average. FS on the menu. Collects money upfront.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22995101.htmlMassage okay, what's the total damage for FS? Thanks.

UkiSlamma
08-02-23, 14:14

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22995101.htmlI'm a titty guy LOL, was roaming allowed? Did you get he? Damage?

DeeJohn808
08-02-23, 18:08
What's her name? Where is she located? Can you give some kind of description (for example, does she at least look like the girl in the pics? You think she's chubby? D cup?) How was her attitude? Did you pay standard rates?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22995101.html

WhisperingEye
08-04-23, 00:01
What's her name? Where is she located? Can you give some kind of description (for example, does she at least look like the girl in the pics? You think she's chubby? D cup?) How was her attitude? Did you pay standard rates?I don't usually ask their name as I'm not seeking another date. Downtown location. Good attitude I suppose but basically this is an old natural Chinese lady doing massage then offering whatever she got for standard rates. If you 60+ maybe you find her good looking. If you think those pics are of a old Chinese lady. Then ok. If you folks are expecting kaylani lei. Yeah no. If you want your local bok choy vegatable stand lady. Ok yes.

ZeiRam
08-04-23, 18:32
I think they mean Toni. The main two therapists there are Kristy (the mom) and Toni (the daughter).Interesting. If it really IS Toni who plays (whether it takes time or happens eventually with multiple visits? Then should be something to look forward to. I appreciate the presumed answer man!

BTW, I tried both and Toni is definitely the better experience of the 2! And before you ask, it was just legit only. Just don't overwhelm her boys with the sudden requests!

GiAnt34
08-05-23, 01:01
Interesting. If it really IS Toni who plays (whether it takes time or happens eventually with multiple visits? Then should be something to look forward to. I appreciate the presumed answer man!

BTW, I tried both and Toni is definitely the better experience of the 2! And before you ask, it was just legit only. Just don't overwhelm her boys with the sudden requests!Gently touch her leg. After a minimum period of 5 minutes, gently touch her leg again. After a minimum period of 5 minutes, gently touch her butt.

After you flip over and are on your stomach, gently touch her butt at your earliest convenience. If you do this on your first visit with Toni, you should be rewarded with a Happy Ending.

Samurai808
08-05-23, 10:33
Can someone confirm if this is the one and only Candy coming under the radar, as the number is still the same or Uncle delirious.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/near-liliha-st/23046283.html

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/candy-8082045512-384376

Agreed Candy could crack. But just as good are Wassana, who does it fast and furious, all part of the Muay Thai round, where is goes like fireworks. Braaahhhppp. Or Nancy C. On the other hand, who does it oh so slow and gentle, one crack at a time, pop, pop, pop. So just depends what your in the mood for. Both will crack every joint in your body head to toe. Enjoy.

Wassana https://www.yelp.com/biz/aloha-wassana-thai-spa-honolulu.

Nancy C. https://www.yelp.com/biz/nancy-chidsanthia-therapeutic-massage-honolulu.

Candy https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tysons-vienna/22851127.html

Jan Fortifore
08-05-23, 13:15
Can someone confirm if this is the one and only Candy coming under the radar, as the number is still the same or Uncle delirious.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/near-liliha-st/23046283.html

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/candy-8082045512-384376https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/near-liliha-st/23045752.html

She is not that Candy. See photos attached. She affirmed that both Bedpage advertisements are her. "Location Near Liliha st and price for Massage 70 $ not included tip Nuru 260 $", she wrote.

Happy hunting!

Samurai808
08-05-23, 16:14
Mahalo for the confirmation. Another Tyson Creek transfer having the same name, no wonder no mention of deep tissue. Uncle so sad. BTW, the pics in the ad do not look like the same person and one of the pics comes from another Tyson ad, so someting fishy. https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tyson-rsquo-s-va/23034559.html.

But at least one of Uncle's favorites coming back from vacation next week. https://www.yelp.com/biz/nancy-chidsanthia-therapeutic-massage-honolulu.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/near-liliha-st/23045752.html

She is not that Candy. See photos attached. She affirmed that both Bedpage advertisements are her. "Location Near Liliha st and price for Massage 70 $ not included tip Nuru 260 $", she wrote.

Happy hunting!

Samurai808
08-06-23, 00:07
Just a friendly reminder for you guys that was wondering about Nancy C. She all legit, would hate for you guys trying and expecting something more. But Uncle lover her for giving one of the best deep tissue with Thai stretching, along with cracking every joint in your body massage. Hard to beat, Yessah.

Mahalo for the confirmation. Another Tyson Creek transfer having the same name, no wonder no mention of deep tissue. Uncle so sad. BTW, the pics in the ad do not look like the same person and one of the pics comes from another Tyson ad, so someting fishy. https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tyson-rsquo-s-va/23034559.html.

But at least one of Uncle's favorites coming back from vacation next week. https://www.yelp.com/biz/nancy-chidsanthia-therapeutic-massage-honolulu.

Gargoyles1
08-07-23, 08:17
Gently touch her leg. After a minimum period of 5 minutes, gently touch her leg again. After a minimum period of 5 minutes, gently touch her butt.

After you flip over and are on your stomach, gently touch her butt at your earliest convenience. If you do this on your first visit with Toni, you should be rewarded with a Happy Ending.HAIQI.

WOW been there. Toni? KRISTY? NOT to sure. But the brown short hair girl is name Mimi I taught. It was great for me. Is Kridty the mom the older one in the ad? The 2nd pic. I think in black and white? Or darker.

Gargoyles1
08-07-23, 08:18
I'm a titty guy LOL, was roaming allowed? Did you get he? Damage?That's Mimi the short break hair. Who is Kristy?

ZeiRam
08-07-23, 15:36
Gently touch her leg. After a minimum period of 5 minutes, gently touch her leg again. After a minimum period of 5 minutes, gently touch her butt.

After you flip over and are on your stomach, gently touch her butt at your earliest convenience. If you do this on your first visit with Toni, you should be rewarded with a Happy Ending.Whoa. So with this exact strategy, she gave you the HE with no resistance / qualms? Was roaming allowed? How was the technique, rookie, jackhammer, sensual? Did it work all the time or was that your one and only visit / attempt thus far? Can PM if prefer to reply privately. Thanks again Giant!

KaraSnsd
08-08-23, 18:52
HAIQI.

WOW been there. Toni? KRISTY? NOT to sure. But the brown short hair girl is name Mimi I taught. It was great for me. Is Kridty the mom the older one in the ad? The 2nd pic. I think in black and white? Or darker.When you made appointment at Haiqi, they gave you a girl named MiMi? So there were 3 therapists at the shop? I never seen a MiMi before. I know they would sometimes call Min, the thick Chinese therapist, when they were busy.

Licentious
08-08-23, 20:16

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22995101.htmlName on the door.

Looks more like a guy.

No body not much of a butt or boobs.

Yes.

She's not good looking.

BSmasher
08-16-23, 23:30
Went to Katie at Wassana a few days ago. More on menu now not just standard massage with HE. If you have the money to soend go try her out. Haha.

Bachlan
08-17-23, 11:58
Anyone tried FS? And if so how much she is out of Aiea.Bella is a very popular and attractive Thai massage therapist. She works at Pin Thai Aiea Shopping Center next to the old Aiea Library.

Excellent Thai massage shills and offers walk on back if you want.

House fee is $70 Hr. Roaming upstairs with xtra large olives. Tip $.

Bleh808
08-18-23, 09:08
Went to Katie at Wassana a few days ago. More on menu now not just standard massage with HE. If you have the money to soend go try her out. Haha.Whats her contact?

The Quiz
08-19-23, 10:17
Whats her contact?Yes, what is her contact?

Went to Katie at Wassana a few days ago. More on menu now not just standard massage with HE. If you have the money to soend go try her out. Haha.Is this the nurse? She still in CS in downtown?

Member #6557
08-19-23, 11:53
Went to Katie at Wassana a few days ago. More on menu now not just standard massage with HE. If you have the money to soend go try her out. Haha.PM with contact would be appreciated here too.

LargeRocket69
08-19-23, 17:16
Went to Katie at Wassana a few days ago. More on menu now not just standard massage with HE. If you have the money to soend go try her out. Haha.Heard a lot of good things about Katie in the past. Having an expanded menu is always good for us. I'm also interested in her contact as well.

KaraSnsd
08-20-23, 20:12
Whats her contact?Text Wassana and ask to schedule with Katie. Look up Wassana on yelp.

ZeiRam
08-23-23, 00:29
Heard a lot of good things about Katie in the past. Having an expanded menu is always good for us. I'm also interested in her contact as well.Until we get MORE confirmations of her doing "more" extras (since majority of the time she's usually been legit), we should take it with a grain of salt. It could be a hit or miss with any of us and depending on how much we can sweeten the deal. Gee, now I'm wondering what's the MINIMUM we'd have to wave in front for her to maybe comply with said actions?

Member #6557
08-23-23, 02:10
Either there's been some creative writing exercises going on or getting extras from Toni is truly YMMV. Recently had a session with her and whenever I would try to touch her leg, she'd seem genuinely surprised about the contact and return my hand to the table. Absolutely no teasing or any other hints.

Eh, whatever. I'll probably give up on Toni. If you are actually able to get extras from her, then good for you.

PipeMaster808
08-24-23, 02:35
Either there's been some creative writing exercises going on or getting extras from Toni is truly YMMV. Recently had a session with her and whenever I would try to touch her leg, she'd seem genuinely surprised about the contact and return my hand to the table. Absolutely no teasing or any other hints.

Eh, whatever. I'll probably give up on Toni. If you are actually able to get extras from her, then good for you.I am mostly a lurker now, I come to read the posts for entertainment and to see what's going on in Hawaii as I am based in Cali 3 weeks out of the month. I need to say that there are mongers that will post or DM a comment about a girl they want to have others try out so they don't have to ruin their standing with said provider. It could be because that monger wants to see if there are extras, it could be because they want to see what else someone can get, it could be for spite or revenge. Take info with a grain of salt, if a bunch of others aren't getting the extras then it's probably just a fish tale, I've been duped by mongers here into trying out someone on here say. Now that isn't to say there isn't under the radar or hidden gem providers out there. I have a couple in my black book for those times when my live in SB doesn't travel with me. But just use common sense and caution when trying out someone. Sometimes you can land in a lot of trouble, say if a legit provider gets touched as you are trying to feel out if there are extras. Potential harassment charges or at the very least an uncomfortable situation, not to mention a shit storm of new calls to this poor girl who probably never gave extras or even if she did it was because she actually liked the guy.

Keye33
08-24-23, 18:03
I am mostly a lurker now, I come to read the posts for entertainment and to see what's going on in Hawaii as I am based in Cali 3 weeks out of the month. I need to say that there are mongers that will post or DM a comment about a girl they want to have others try out so they don't have to ruin their standing with said provider. It could be because that monger wants to see if there are extras, it could be because they want to see what else someone can get, it could be for spite or revenge. Take info with a grain of salt, if a bunch of others aren't getting the extras then it's probably just a fish tale, I've been duped by mongers here into trying out someone on here say. Now that isn't to say there isn't under the radar or hidden gem providers out there. I have a couple in my black book for those times when my live in SB doesn't travel with me. But just use common sense and caution when trying out someone. Sometimes you can land in a lot of trouble, say if a legit provider gets touched as you are trying to feel out if there are extras. Potential harassment charges or at the very least an uncomfortable situation, not to mention a shit storm of new calls to this poor girl who probably never gave extras or even if she did it was because she actually liked the guy.100% this. Great advice! Also jealous you get to spend time in Cali. I relocated from the Bay Area several years ago, and the hobbying scene esp the KGirls is amazing (cost to servcice ratio).

Licentious
08-29-23, 01:55
Anyone get any extras here?

H Mobius
08-29-23, 23:33
Anyone get any extras here?Yes, but the last few times I checked, last year, there wasn't anything I would want to pay for extras from. If they weren't so money-hungry I might have stayed just for a massage.

Initially there was a girl or two (AMP grade) from Melia Spa that used to be in CC but is now a Thai place ("Cattleya", I believe). AFAIK the AMP grade girls are long gone. I suppose they possibly could have had a hottie here and there but I have not been checking.

SamFisher808
08-30-23, 12:18
Anyone try Sarah out?

Please PM here as I don't like to talk shop for all the non members to see.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea/23060707.html

Mahalo.

Enona1
08-30-23, 20:11
Saw ad in Mojovillage for Beebee in Pearl City. Claims to be 26. Picture was intriguing, big titties (me likey). Anyone try? PM Please.

Also saw multiple ads for Jennifer. Curious but not curious enough to call for appointment.

YoungMonger808
08-30-23, 20:17
Saw ad in Mojovillage for Beebee in Pearl City. Claims to be 26. Picture was intriguing, big titties (me likey). Anyone try? PM Please.

Also saw multiple ads for Jennifer. Curious but not curious enough to call for appointment.Pretty sure someone replied on her recently calling her a hobbit. LOL search that word and you should find her review.

BruddahJoe
08-30-23, 20:22
Anyone get any extras here?Extras are available.

Went there once, most likely won't repeat.

Enona1
08-30-23, 22:38
Pretty sure someone replied on her recently calling her a hobbit. LOL search that word and you should find her review.Searched hobbit. Nothing except your reference. When I think of "hobbit" I see a short, chunky person. If she's in proportion I have no problem. Picture has big titties. If you know anything let me know. If I go I'll make a report.

YoungMonger808
08-30-23, 22:51
Searched hobbit. Nothing except your reference. When I think of "hobbit" I see a short, chunky person. If she's in proportion I have no problem. Picture has big titties. If you know anything let me know. If I go I'll make a report.Its on the craigslist thread.

White Lava
08-30-23, 22:56
Pretty sure someone replied on her recently calling her a hobbit. LOL search that word and you should find her review.He said she had stubby toes like a Hobbit, and that the service wasn't great!

Jan Fortifore
08-31-23, 05:34
Searched hobbit. Nothing except your reference. When I think of "hobbit" I see a short, chunky person. If she's in proportion I have no problem. Picture has big titties. If you know anything let me know. If I go I'll make a report.

Pretty sure someone replied on her recently calling her a hobbit. LOL search that word and you should find her review.

Her general massage was good. I needed it after being in the mountains all day.

Piano was offered, but without decent 4 play, I just no can. I gave it that old college try. I also explained and asked what's going on. HJ had potential. BJ sucked ass. MS sucked. ACG, I did the worl to get F out of there. Typical Thai biz in a house. $$$ (rounding up by 10).

TOFT.

Tbh, perhaps I was not her thing or whatever. It wasn't comfortable after the massage.

What about the woman? Built like a hobbit (stubby toes, round around, busty). Pics are her when she was skinnier.

I should have killed it when there was zero sensual touch upon flip. Just strapping cover on flaccidity. Hahaha!http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/808-480-0065-beebeegreat-massage-%ef%b8%8f-with-young-thai-girl-in-private-place_368667

I have no experience with this provider and just helping with information found.

Happy hunting!

Enona1
08-31-23, 14:14
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/808-480-0065-beebeegreat-massage-%ef%b8%8f-with-young-thai-girl-in-private-place_368667

I have no experience with this provider and just helping with information found.

Happy hunting!Thanks for finding this info! Was hoping for a more positive review. Guess I'll keep looking. There's also a"Natalie" that's in Pearl City and advertises in Mojo. Doesn't use her name but I saw at least two ads there with different pictures. May give her a shot.

Chubs
08-31-23, 14:17

Also saw multiple ads for Jennifer. Curious but not curious enough to call for appointment.Beebee: Her photos are angle dependent. Big titties on this fat chick aren't really big titties. Jackhammer. Covered everything. No interest in the deed or GFE, despite asking if she GFE. Looks away and rocks the fat chick sweat. If you like that, them obviously have at it. Would not repeat.

Jennifer: the Aiea one.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23058027.html

Really good thai massage. Works out of Halawa House. Older woman, upper 50's or a younger 60's. Comfortable conversationalist. She offers "gfexxxperience" and I asked for verification, especially after Beebee. I needed to do better after Beebee. Very receptive in FS, msog. Totally opposite experience and left satisfied. Would repeat during my next off day, but an ATF is back and I'll be spending time.

Enona1
08-31-23, 14:21
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/808-480-0065-beebeegreat-massage-%ef%b8%8f-with-young-thai-girl-in-private-place_368667

Happy hunting!Actually you can see Natalie's picture under "Best strong massage" phone number: xxx-9091.

Enona1
09-02-23, 18:20
Thanks for finding this info! Was hoping for a more positive review. Guess I'll keep looking. There's also a"Natalie" that's in Pearl City and advertises in Mojo. Doesn't use her name but I saw at least two ads there with different pictures. May give her a shot.She's also in bedpage under "Natalee" with a different mainland area code. If anyone tries post a report please. Looking for a good massage before playing. LMK please! Looking for other options other than Kay and Tomiko. They're both good but variety is the spice of life. Unless Paula returns.

RolexChadder
09-02-23, 20:06
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/young-korean-girls/22991876.html

Has anyone had experience with Crystal Spa? I tried texting but no answer, not sure if they're even active.

White Lava
09-02-23, 21:01
Her name is Zusana, formerly at Liliha house. Had a really exceptional session with her a couple days ago! Professional grade massage, first great warmup, followed by very sensuous, medium pressure (my choice) oil massage and stretching! No rush at all! She is a cute, short Thai but no bullshit upselling! She loves her work and aims to please! I have no idea how old she is! She is a little on the thick side, but not fat! For those of you who are always looking for that elusive combination of great massage and slow and sensuous ending, here she is! I left more than satisfied. And, like Macy, she's fun to be with! She has an ad on Bedpage- "The massage that you'll never forget".

White Lava
09-03-23, 00:29
Here's a link, but she is no longer at Liliha. She's at BB Amazing Spa on King.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/near-by-liliha-bakery/23060959.html

Johnny14
09-03-23, 01:09

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/near-by-liliha-bakery/23060959.htmlShe looks scary like borderline psycho. Maybe a wild one in the sack for those who get turned on by that?

Dan1388
09-03-23, 08:03

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/near-by-liliha-bakery/23060959.htmlHard pass. Hard pas.

YoungMonger808
09-03-23, 12:44
Hard pass. Hard pas.On the preview gallery, I thought it was a dude.

MasqMete
09-03-23, 14:09
Her name is Zusana, formerly at Liliha house. Had a really exceptional session with her a couple days ago! Professional grade massage, first great warmup, followed by very sensuous, medium pressure (my choice) oil massage and stretching! No rush at all! She is a cute, short Thai but no bullshit upselling! She loves her work and aims to please! I have no idea how old she is! She is a little on the thick side, but not fat! For those of you who are always looking for that elusive combination of great massage and slow and sensuous ending, here she is! I left more than satisfied. And, like Macy, she's fun to be with! She has an ad on Bedpage- "The massage that you'll never forget".Do you know ow if FS is on the table?

White Lava
09-03-23, 14:58
On the preview gallery, I thought it was a dude.I admit, pictures aren't great. In person she is little and cute- under 5' I would say, and most definitely not a dude! Great service!

UkiSlamma
09-03-23, 21:17
I went to Fantastic Spa the one vineyard, I wanted to try since I always pass by. I was massage by Luna short chubby Chinese. No hint of play from Luna, her massage want that great, it felt more like pushing than massaging. When I stepped out the room had one cute skinny Chinese girl with long hair, she confused me with someone else cause she asked me if I knew her or did massage with her, I told her was my first time. Does any of the providers here do HE?

Kumuman
09-03-23, 21:24
I went to Fantastic Spa the one vineyard, I wanted to try since I always pass by. I was massage by Luna short chubby Chinese. No hint of play from Luna, her massage want that great, it felt more like pushing than massaging. When I stepped out the room had one cute skinny Chinese girl with long hair, she confused me with someone else cause she asked me if I knew her or did massage with her, I told her was my first time. Does any of the providers here do HE?When I was there maybe 6 months ago there was a young cute skinny tall girl but she was the acting mama taking the calls. The MT I had sounded like the one you had, I do believe I had HE but never repeated there.

KaraSnsd
09-03-23, 23:04
I went to Fantastic Spa the one vineyard, I wanted to try since I always pass by. I was massage by Luna short chubby Chinese. No hint of play from Luna, her massage want that great, it felt more like pushing than massaging. When I stepped out the room had one cute skinny Chinese girl with long hair, she confused me with someone else cause she asked me if I knew her or did massage with her, I told her was my first time. Does any of the providers here do HE?The women rotate every few months so you have to explore. Some are willing to play but you have to test them out. Who are the girls this month?

Member #6557
09-03-23, 23:09
I went to Fantastic Spa the one vineyard, I wanted to try since I always pass by. I was massage by Luna short chubby Chinese. No hint of play from Luna, her massage want that great, it felt more like pushing than massaging. When I stepped out the room had one cute skinny Chinese girl with long hair, she confused me with someone else cause she asked me if I knew her or did massage with her, I told her was my first time. Does any of the providers here do HE?So a few weeks back the owner was apparently telling previous customers to not make posts about their experiences there. The cute skinny Chinese girl might have been the owner, Alisa. From your experience it seems like she might be trying to turn a new leaf and go full legit.

Enona1
09-05-23, 02:55
Her name is Zusana, formerly at Liliha house. Had a really exceptional session with her a couple days ago! Professional grade massage, first great warmup, followed by very sensuous, medium pressure (my choice) oil massage and stretching! No rush at all! She is a cute, short Thai but no bullshit upselling! She loves her work and aims to please! I have no idea how old she is! She is a little on the thick side, but not fat! For those of you who are always looking for that elusive combination of great massage and slow and sensuous ending, here she is! I left more than satisfied. And, like Macy, she's fun to be with! She has an ad on Bedpage- "The massage that you'll never forget".So what's on the menu? Macy is pretty much anything goes except for CBJ. Everything else bb.

Chubs
09-05-23, 07:48
Her name is Zusana, formerly at Liliha house. Had a really exceptional session with her a couple days ago! Professional grade massage, first great warmup, followed by very sensuous, medium pressure (my choice) oil massage and stretching! No rush at all! She is a cute, short Thai but no bullshit upselling! She loves her work and aims to please! I have no idea how old she is! She is a little on the thick side, but not fat! For those of you who are always looking for that elusive combination of great massage and slow and sensuous ending, here she is! I left more than satisfied. And, like Macy, she's fun to be with! She has an ad on Bedpage- "The massage that you'll never forget".She used to be at Thai Orchid, Vanessa.

NiceBush808
09-05-23, 11:36
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23047965.html Any experiences with this curvy cutie pie. How's her HJ?. Nice and sensual, and slow strokes on the erect throbbing manhood to enjoy the unbelievable pleasure to make it last longer and enjoyable or jack hammer type. Will she get totally naked too? She get bush? How much is the damage as well? PM me is fine.

RoyBoy808
09-05-23, 11:56
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23047965.html Any experiences with this curvy cutie pie. How's her HJ?. Nice and sensual, and slow strokes on the erect throbbing manhood to enjoy the unbelievable pleasure to make it last longer and enjoyable or jack hammer type. Will she get totally naked too? She get bush? How much is the damage as well? PM me is fine.She friendly, massage ok but it will cost you 200 just for top off and it's 300 or 400 for nude. It is her real pic and she about 5 ft tall, not skinny with bigger than B cups. I gave her 70 hf plus 70 tip for HE.

Smlbuthrt
09-05-23, 14:45
So what's on the menu? Macy is pretty much anything goes except for CBJ. Everything else bb.YMMV great massage BBJ cfs (BBFS was offered). 2 oo total.

L:5 A:10 S:10 would repeat.

Enona1
09-05-23, 18:19
YMMV great massage BBJ cfs (BBFS was offered). 2 oo total.

L:5 A:10 S:10 would repeat.Mahalo for the info. So $200 total including $70 HF or separate?

ClaraForever
09-05-23, 22:49
So what's on the menu? Macy is pretty much anything goes except for CBJ. Everything else bb.CBJ only. But bb for full service?

Unusual when many may offer BBBJ but strictly cfs.

Enona1
09-06-23, 12:16
CBJ only. But bb for full service?

Unusual when many may offer BBBJ but strictly cfs.Yup. Unusual but I read awhile back that it had something to do with her religion and having protein in her mouth or something. When she told me I just went with it. It actually became a thing for me so I stopped going. Just me.

UnaOfAKind
09-06-23, 17:46
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23047965.html Any experiences with this curvy cutie pie. How's her HJ?. Nice and sensual, and slow strokes on the erect throbbing manhood to enjoy the unbelievable pleasure to make it last longer and enjoyable or jack hammer type. Will she get totally naked too? She get bush? How much is the damage as well? PM me is fine.After I found Sophia I don't go anywhere else. I would highly recommend her. Very nice girl. Very good massage. She never negotiated the tip. Never up sell. Nice HJ every time. Allows touching. YMMV.

Pitched11
09-06-23, 22:51
She's also in bedpage under "Natalee" with a different mainland area code. If anyone tries post a report please. Looking for a good massage before playing. LMK please! Looking for other options other than Kay and Tomiko. They're both good but variety is the spice of life. Unless Paula returns.Massage is pointless. She works out of the same house in Pearl city behind raisin canes that Beebee works out of. It's more of a FS place.

GiAnt34
09-07-23, 01:12
So a few weeks back the owner was apparently telling previous customers to not make posts about their experiences there. The cute skinny Chinese girl might have been the owner, Alisa. From your experience it seems like she might be trying to turn a new leaf and go full legit.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/574-n-vineyard-blvd/23062577.html

Member #6557
09-07-23, 02:40
So a few weeks back the owner was apparently telling previous customers to not make posts about their experiences there. The cute skinny Chinese girl might have been the owner, Alisa. From your experience it seems like she might be trying to turn a new leaf and go full legit.Going to go ahead and correct myself. The address in this ad is for Fantastic Spa and the girl in the pics bears a passing resemblance to the owner. Still have no idea why they didn't want mongers to post online when they're going to put up an ad anyway.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/574-n-vineyard-blvd/23062577.html

Enona1
09-07-23, 12:14
Massage is pointless. She works out of the same house in Pearl city behind raisin canes that Beebee works out of. It's more of a FS place.Thanks for the report. I was hopeful that the massage offered from both would be good. Since I live on this side I'd like to find more quality providers in PC, Waipahu or even Mililani. The search goes on!

Johnny14
09-07-23, 14:19
Going to go ahead and correct myself. The address in this ad is for Fantastic Spa and the girl in the pics bears a passing resemblance to the owner. Still have no idea why they didn't want mongers to post online when they're going to put up an ad anyway.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/574-n-vineyard-blvd/23062577.htmlI was thinking of paying a visit to this place just down the street. So how was the service is the picture accurate, and what was the total damage? FS or just HJ? Thanks.

Redneck 1
09-07-23, 14:49
Still have no idea why they didn't want mongers to post online when they're going to put up an ad anyway.Maybe because they control the content of their own advertisement, which at the time of this post contains no references to sexual activity. By contrast, if mongers post online, there's no telling what mongers might say about sexual activity (especially mongers like that very explicit Redneck guy, LOL).

GiAnt34
09-07-23, 19:25
Going to go ahead and correct myself. The address in this ad is for Fantastic Spa and the girl in the pics bears a passing resemblance to the owner. Still have no idea why they didn't want mongers to post online when they're going to put up an ad anyway.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/574-n-vineyard-blvd/23062577.htmlThey want our business, however, they do not want the attention from our reviews. Being a neighborhood business, they would like to stay under the radar. Q1.

If you want a regular, no hanky panky massage, go during the day. You are more likely to get a therapist that has some skills and has been doing it for a while.

If you want a happy ending, go at night. If you walk in, pick the girl with exposed cleavage or a sexy outfit. Massage quality will be poor and you will be shorted time. The handjob ladies will be mid-30's to 40-ish, OK looking and with decent fit bodies with smooth skin. After the flip, clothes will come off easily and you can freely roam. They understand why they are there.

When she points at your dick and asks you, "massage?" Nod yes. She may move in closer and ask you how much you give me? Just assure her that you will tip her. Due to all the variables stated above, calculate what you feel comfortable paying at the end of the session.

If you decide to come here, have reasonable expectations. If their current ad on Bedpage is signaling the start of full service being offered, I am guessing a lot of families will be getting Chinese take-out for dinner.

Enona1
09-09-23, 12:40
Decided to take the plunge with Zusana. Middle aged Thai. Short, five feet or less, not a spinner but proportioned nicely. Nice, firm titties for her age. A bit talkative but not too much. Good massage skills but not licensed, she doesn't want to take a test. Accent kinda strong so hard to understand at times. You can get just a massage up to FS. Service was good. Damage was $200 total. Her goal is to save money and get back to Thailand by the end of the year. I'll support her cause!

TrialnError
09-09-23, 16:16
Decided to take the plunge with Zusana. Middle aged Thai. Short, five feet or less, not a spinner but proportioned nicely. Nice, firm titties for her age. A bit talkative but not too much. Good massage skills but not licensed, she doesn't want to take a test. Accent kinda strong so hard to understand at times. You can get just a massage up to FS. Service was good. Damage was $200 total. Her goal is to save money and get back to Thailand by the end of the year. I'll support her cause!Sounds like you found a good one, especially since sounds like you will be a regular to support her return to Thailand. Does she have an ad? If you want to keep her on the DL, you can PM me.

Enona1
09-09-23, 18:58
Sounds like you found a good one, especially since sounds like you will be a regular to support her return to Thailand. Does she have an ad? If you want to keep her on the DL, you can PM me.Ad in bedpage. Picture of her is not flattering at all. Yesterday she only had two customers so she is looking for more.

H Mobius
09-10-23, 01:21
I was thinking of paying a visit to this place just down the street. So how was the service is the picture accurate, and what was the total damage? FS or just HJ? Thanks.Someone puts those pictures in for them, and by their own admission doing so is 'silly'.

When I was there, the girls (middle-aged women) were pretty much the opposite of what you see in this ad, not friendly at all (way too skittish to be in this line of work IMHO), and certainly did not get me excited enough to try 'innocent' roaming.

This probably varies as girls come and go, but I was not interested in exploring.

Good luck if you go.

H M.

IslandGuy69
09-10-23, 06:07
They want our business, however, they do not want the attention from our reviews. Being a neighborhood business, they would like to stay under the radar. Q1.

If you want a regular, no hanky panky massage, go during the day. You are more likely to get a therapist that has some skills and has been doing it for a while.

If you want a happy ending, go at night. If you walk in, pick the girl with exposed cleavage or a sexy outfit. Massage quality will be poor and you will be shorted time. The handjob ladies will be mid-30's to 40-ish, OK looking and with decent fit bodies with smooth skin. After the flip, clothes will come off easily and you can freely roam. They understand why they are there.

When she points at your dick and asks you, "massage?" Nod yes. She may move in closer and ask you how much you give me? Just assure her that you will tip her. Due to all the variables stated above, calculate what you feel comfortable paying at the end of the session.

If you decide to come here, have reasonable expectations. If their current ad on Bedpage is signaling the start of full service being offered, I am guessing a lot of families will be getting Chinese take-out for dinner.Went there tonight and no hint of play.

Jan Fortifore
09-11-23, 06:25
Never thought much about Niece Patty from her BP pics, but Wow Liau, she looking pretty shiok in her IG profile pic. Now have to wait and see if she bo jio my request.

https://www.instagram.com/phatcharaphon_97/
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/south-king/22864152.htmlhttps://harlothub.com/united-states/hawaii/honolulu/massage/808-888-9595-2826643.html

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/many-pretty-girls-at-best-thai-massage_368174

I am unsure if this therapist is the same one that had worked with Naki and Ponn at Aloha Thai Massage on South King Street. Can anyone confirm? Anyone have her direct number and willing to share?

Happy hunting!

Museki
09-11-23, 14:34
Ad in bedpage. Picture of her is not flattering at all. Yesterday she only had two customers so she is looking for more.Don't see an ad on BP.

Enona1
09-11-23, 15:26
Don't see an ad on BP.The ad may have expired.

Chubs
09-11-23, 16:14
Don't see an ad on BP.She used to be at Thai Orchid. If you search name and honolulu, an old ad without pictures comes up. The phone number is same as I have.

Emepe
09-11-23, 18:28
https://harlothub.com/united-states/hawaii/honolulu/massage/808-888-9595-2826643.html

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/many-pretty-girls-at-best-thai-massage_368174
I am unsure if this therapist is the same one that had worked with Naki and Ponn at Aloha Thai Massage on South King Street. Can anyone confirm? Anyone have her direct number and willing to share?

Happy hunting!Face looks like the Patti I saw at Aloha Thai. Her breasts weren't that big when I visited. I received HJ with OTC roaming. Anyone ever get more from her? She is really cute.

Kumuman
09-12-23, 10:58
Face looks like the Patti I saw at Aloha Thai. Her breasts weren't that big when I visited. I received HJ with OTC roaming. Anyone ever get more from her? She is really cute.Face doesn't look like her. Breast doesn't look like her.

CM0069
09-13-23, 16:24
Went there tonight and no hint of play.Did you pick or just whomever was available? Figured mebe someone is trolling their shop but new ad just refreshed.

Member #6557
09-13-23, 20:17
I was thinking of paying a visit to this place just down the street. So how was the service is the picture accurate, and what was the total damage? FS or just HJ? Thanks.In the new ad, all of the pictures except the first and last one look like the owner. The owner historically has only done legit massage, not sure if that's changed recently.

This is from before they started putting up ads: My therapist didn't look like any of the girls in the pics being posted, she might have left. Tall-ish and slim, average face, wearing long sleeve and long pants that covered herself fairly conservatively. Massage was pretty bad, I'd say a 4. There was a lot of teasing but it wasn't done very expertly. The HF was alright, nothing special. Not sure if they do FS, it wasn't offered to me. Total damage was 120. I went during the early afternoon.

Went there tonight and no hint of play.Do you know what the name of your therapist was? Was it Alisa, the owner?

AnonHiGuy
09-14-23, 15:06
Is this the same Tiffany from last year? Quonset hut on queen st?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/maikiki-and-mccully/23067666.html

MrNua
09-14-23, 15:23

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/maikiki-and-mccully/23067666.htmlThat was exactly my thought when I first saw this. I think these are some of the same pics used for her before.

TrialnError
09-15-23, 00:10

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/maikiki-and-mccully/23067666.html

That was exactly my thought when I first saw this. I think these are some of the same pics used for her before.I tried texting, haven't gotten a response back yet. Anyone try this place yet, if you did, how was it? Where is it located? And also would like to know if it's the Tiffany from Love Spa.

TrialnError
09-16-23, 17:07
I tried texting, haven't gotten a response back yet. Anyone try this place yet, if you did, how was it? Where is it located? And also would like to know if it's the Tiffany from Love Spa.Got a response back from them that it is indeed the same Tiffany from Love Spa, also verified with another monger, mahalo.

BScotti
09-19-23, 05:39
Got a response back from them that it is indeed the same Tiffany from Love Spa, also verified with another monger, mahalo.Whats the damage at this place now?

Kam44
09-19-23, 17:57
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea/23070488.html

Saw Scarlet the other day. She changed her number from the last time she was here. Said she is here for 1 month. Would repeat. L / A / S 8/9/8.

The Good:

-Pictures are accurate. There are other pictures floating around with her skin tone slightly different, I suspect that it depends on how much sun she got that week. The difference is noticeable, but not in a bad way, just different.

-Discrete. Operates out of an apartment in Aiea. Dedicated parking in front of the apartment building.

-Gives a real message. Not just an extras-only provider.

-Open menu. With what I would call the "usual" restrictions. CFS, BBBJ, DATY, LFK, FIV, FOV, Multiple positions. Have not asked about anal.

-Friendly. Not exactly what I would call GFE, but not a dead fish.

-Doesn't Fake. Gets really into it, talks dirty, no fake o's.

The Bad:

-Cost is higher than normal (3).

-Not a full hour. Doesn't rush you, but finishes the message faster. Door-to-door was 40 minutes for me.

-Other Occupants. The downstairs is occupied by someone or someone. One time I saw like 20 pairs of slippers down there. Have not looked past the curtain, but there are definitely others down there.

The bathroom is super tiny. Not a huge deal, but it's kind of awkward.

OnTheHook
09-19-23, 22:10
Don't see an ad on BP.http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/zusana-best-full-body-thai-massage_369567

Just saw this on Mojov.

Enona1
09-20-23, 14:21
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/zusana-best-full-body-thai-massage_369567

Just saw this on Mojov.Much better picture. Doesn't look as nerdy.

White Lava
09-20-23, 16:21
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/zusana-best-full-body-thai-massage_369567

Just saw this on Mojov.First class session! Great, enthusiastic service. Can't go wrong at BB Amazing Spa! Macy and Zusana- both winners!

TrialnError
09-21-23, 02:33
Much better picture. Doesn't look as nerdy.Aww, but the nerdy look can be sexy.

Enona1
09-21-23, 15:17
First class session! Great, enthusiastic service. Can't go wrong at BB Amazing Spa! Macy and Zusana- both winners!So I'm guessing she's getting more than 2 customers per day. Hope I can get an appointment! Guess she'll hit her goal for going back to Thailand.

White Lava
09-21-23, 17:41
So I'm guessing she's getting more than 2 customers per day. Hope I can get an appointment! Guess she'll hit her goal for going back to Thailand.She told me yesterday was slow- when I texted to set up my return session. No doubt business will improve when guys experience her service!

Enona1
09-22-23, 15:30
Saw her again. Better experience since she's more familiar with me. Massage was more Thai style with the feet. Very nice! Play time was better than first time. She enjoys DATY with fiv and fia. Good BBBJ skills. Her titties are her best feature for me. Very nice lady. She said again that I was only her second customer of the day. Not sure I believe her.

Guapo Marx
09-22-23, 19:06
Saw her again. Better experience since she's more familiar with me. Massage was more Thai style with the feet. Very nice! Play time was better than first time. She enjoys DATY with fiv and fia. Good BBBJ skills. Her titties are her best feature for me. Very nice lady. She said again that I was only her second customer of the day. Not sure I believe her.Don't believe her. Just have fun. They are taking risks with every customer they let touch them bare and vice versa.

SexBozo
09-23-23, 01:40
First class session! Great, enthusiastic service. Can't go wrong at BB Amazing Spa! Macy and Zusana- both winners!Macy is very great person, but that's why I stop seeing her because to many reports, enjoy but sharing is not caring I'm not ready to catch something have fun.

WomenLover2
09-23-23, 19:54
I saw the attached ad in back page. Has anyone seen her?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-downtown/23075721.html

SmithDog
09-25-23, 06:29
It's been awhile back to Honolulu. I use to visit a nice lady in Century Square before going into Waikiki but that was awhile ago. Can any give me a good provider in that area.

Thanks.

Shima44
09-25-23, 17:45
It's been awhile back to Honolulu. I use to visit a nice lady in Century Square before going into Waikiki but that was awhile ago. Can any give me a good provider in that area.

Thanks.What are You looking for HE or FS?

SmithDog
09-25-23, 19:25
What are You looking for HE or FS?A bit of both.

SpaSessions808
09-25-23, 21:51
Seems the new line up is pretty good. I haven't seen Hana yet. But I saw Kaede and Airi both were great service.

Airi rate seems to be a little bit more but its worth it. Got to get what you can tired of all Thai joints.

RyanH808
09-26-23, 16:23
They want our business, however, they do not want the attention from our reviews. Being a neighborhood business, they would like to stay under the radar. Q1.

If you decide to come here, have reasonable expectations. If their current ad on Bedpage is signaling the start of full service being offered, I am guessing a lot of families will be getting Chinese take-out for dinner.Went during the day, the massage was a 4/10, lots of oil and lots of slow hands (wasting time) . No extras offered and the other girls looked like they didn't want to work. Maybe it was lunch time? Or just a bad day.

Right RN
09-26-23, 17:08
Seems the new line up is pretty good. I haven't seen Hana yet. But I saw Kaede and Airi both were great service.

Airi rate seems to be a little bit more but its worth it. Got to get what you can tired of all Thai joints.Aloha brah, thanks for the update. Airi and Kaede pics are accurate? I want to go see them 3 j-girls also!

RyanH808
09-26-23, 17:47
Has anyone gone here? 777 Spa.

Legit?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-new-asian-therapist/7668547661.html

Or is it like Fantastic, legit but advertise here:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts/honolulu-out-call/23064062.html

GofasBits
09-26-23, 17:51

Airi rate seems to be a little bit more but its worth it. Got to get what you can tired of all Thai joints.These are not MTs. This should be in the escort or MP thread.

RyanH808
09-26-23, 19:30
Too bad there isn't a strip club with KB like attention and massage table skills. That would be an amazing combination.

KaraSnsd
09-26-23, 20:27
Went during the day, the massage was a 4/10, lots of oil and lots of slow hands (wasting time) . No extras offered and the other girls looked like they didn't want to work. Maybe it was lunch time? Or just a bad day.Who was the girl? It's a hit or miss place. Need to try them all and one or two might do the job. New girls every few months. Don't give up on this shop.

WhisperingEye
09-26-23, 21:22
I saw the attached ad in back page. Has anyone seen her?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-downtown/23075721.html160/200/300 for VIP. Didn't ask what I got for VIP but walked out on maybe 40 ish Chinese flat chested. Could pass as a waitress at dim sum place. Definitely not the hostess though.

WomenLover2
09-26-23, 21:37
160/200/300 for VIP. Didn't ask what I got for VIP but walked out on maybe 40 ish Chinese flat chested. Could pass as a waitress at dim sum place. Definitely not the hostess though.Thank you very much for checking this place out. I'm sorry to.

Learn it was a bad experience.

SpaSessions808
09-27-23, 05:44
Aloha brah, thanks for the update. Airi and Kaede pics are accurate? I want to go see them 3 j-girls also!Yes those are real. I got to try Hana today. Yes service with them all is good. I think Kaede is the best out of all of them.

Loveasianhi
09-27-23, 23:11
Yes those are real. I got to try Hana today. Yes service with them all is good. I think Kaede is the best out of all of them.Thanks for the reports. FYI, this is Airi's second trip to Honolulu. Immigration screwing things up. Not allowing some to enter.

Jan Fortifore
09-28-23, 00:56
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/century-center-3302/23035014.html

https://harlothub.com/united-states/hawaii/honolulu/massage/808-888-9595-2826643.html

I am trying to see Patty / Patti at Ta / Taaa's business, but she is unavailable when I call or write. Instead, they recommended I try Eve / Evee. Her photo is very cute, but she looks small chested for my taste. I searched in this thread and the Massage with HE thread, without success. Difficult search since she has only three letters in her name. Anyone experience this therapist?

Happy hunting!

DontTouchThat
09-28-23, 01:44
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/century-center-3302/23035014.html

I am trying to see Patty / Patti at Ta / Taaa's business, but she is unavailable when I call or write. Instead, they recommended I try Eve / Evee. Her photo is very cute, but she looks small chested for my taste. I searched in this thread and the Massage with HE thread, without success. Difficult search since she has only three letters in her name. Anyone experience this therapist?

Happy hunting!She's cute. Someone described her as "hot" but I disagree, she's more GND or cute. She is petite, small chested, small butt.

She gives a FANTASTIC massage. So if that's something you care at all about, she's a win. Her HJ is very seasoned. You can tell she's been doing this a while. She knows where to give attention. I'd see her again. Their prices are a little high.

WhisperingEye
09-28-23, 20:18
I don't plan on taking one here but I want to know if you folks think she's 5'2. From the pics. No way. I would even guess an adams apple too.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea/23078530.html

I'm not body shaming. I just think the wording don't match the pics. In this case I have to assume they are real pics. Who would pick these to use as fakes? Didn't try to look it up. Just offended by them.

NevaEnuf
09-29-23, 11:45

Happy hunting!I tried them all with no complaints. TA is the queen or mammasan to set you up. Good reputation.

Maria is independent, same good rep. No complaints.

Patti's massaagee can be strong, stretching, no teasing but slow lomi lomi sensual finish. Ok, but lacks customer comfort.

EVE I reviewed before. Search my thread.

NaNa, her massagee experience can be from deep, strong to soft. Very professional MT, also independent. Can or does work at NE shops. She has the best customer comfort that I have found. From the welcome on arrival to the service, to washing your back in the shower, to helping put your shoes on when leaving.

No FS or BJ available for me here. Tried, respect, but left happy to repeat. FME.

WomenLover2
09-29-23, 13:51
I tried them all with no complaints. TA is the queen or mammasan to set you up. Good reputation.

Patti's massaagee can be strong, stretching, no teasing but slow lomi lomi sensual finish. Ok, but lacks customer comfort.

NaNa, her massagee experience can be from deep, strong to soft. Very professional MT, also independent. Can or does work at NE shops. She has the best customer comfort that I have found. From the welcome on arrival to the service, to washing your back in the shower, to helping put your shoes on when leaving.

No FS or BJ available for me here. Tried, respect, but left happy to repeat. FME.Thank you NevaEnuf for the awesome report.

Shima44
09-29-23, 14:19
I tried them all with no complaints. TA is the queen or mammasan to set you up. Good reputation.

No FS or BJ available for me here. Tried, respect, but left happy to repeat. FME.Good Report. Thanks for all the info. I wouldn't mind doing 4 hands. Which 2 do You think would be good to do 4 hands with?

LukeG11
09-29-23, 17:05
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/1287-s-king-st/23020936.html

Spent some time getting to know this beautiful young lady. Over all enjoyed the experience. Bit pricey at 300 for FS. You can go somewhere else for 200 and get same treatment but she was pleasant enough. Not the best massage but not the worse and not long by any means. Paid for 1 hr and after about 15 min she initiated the flip. Had to practice some meditating to try and get the full hr haha.

Post is from when she was on king street. Number still works though and I think she is in aiea now. YMMV.

NevaEnuf
09-29-23, 18:27
Good Report. Thanks for all the info. I wouldn't mind doing 4 hands. Which 2 do You think would be good to do 4 hands with?I was offered 6 hands. Sadly had to refuse. Told them, Little Jr only long enough for 2 hands with a tip lick.

Sounds interesting, 1 hand in the rear, 1 hand rolling the berries, 2 hands on the rod. 3rd one riding your face, 1 hand on each ear.

Only in my dreams.

Logan 5595
09-30-23, 13:19
Not sure if this is the Grand Gomon. Any experience with Holly?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana/23075225.html

Jan Fortifore
09-30-23, 15:39

No FS or BJ available for me here. Tried, respect, but left happy to repeat. FME.

Thank you NevaEnuf for the awesome report.Thank you everyone for your reports. I will continue to try to get to Patti. My boy Pete confirmed that she is the same therapist that worked at Aloha Thai on King Street last year.

Happy hunting!

Big Gulp
09-30-23, 19:05
I was offered 6 hands. Sadly had to refuse. Told them, Little Jr only long enough for 2 hands with a tip lick.

Sounds interesting, 1 hand in the rear, 1 hand rolling the berries, 2 hands on the rod. 3rd one riding your face, 1 hand on each ear.

Only in my dreams.They offering a lot of hands there.

YoungMonger808
10-01-23, 01:39
Not sure if this is the Grand Gomon. Any experience with Holly?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana/23075225.htmlIt is and she's been reviewed several times. Hot girl but all upsell and no action. Wants way too much for a topless HJ.

WomenLover2
10-01-23, 22:23
Has anyone have any experience with massage.

Therapy at Diane Beauty Salon in Maunakea Market Place.

In Chinatown.

I walked by there and saw some pretty ladies.

Xyz808
10-02-23, 22:17

In Chinatown.

I walked by there and saw some pretty ladies.Passed by that place many times and never noticed them. Will definitely pay attention the next time I pass through. Online says they close 4 pm. Pretty early.

UkiSlamma
10-04-23, 17:38
Anyone try or have information about this place, just saw this ad today and the therapist looking good from behind.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-massage-therapist/7672620126.html

TIA.

Enona1
10-04-23, 20:27
She texted me yesterday, said if I wanted to see her and it was slow. Told her I was saving money but I want to see Kay at PCR. It's been awhile since I enjoyed her company. Tomiko on vacation. Maybe go see someone else? Jayy at Flower? Hmmm.

KratosGow
10-05-23, 16:07
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23079431.html

I've posted in M + HE in regards to this therapist. Only posting here if some or all of you don't check the other links. She is reviewed here and TER. Can PM for info. I'm careful for what I say openly due to she is informed on what is said here and I don't want to mess up future visits.

As always treat them nice.

Kratos.

Youngers
10-05-23, 21:18
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23079431.html

I've posted in M + HE in regards to this therapist. Only posting here if some or all of you don't check the other links. She is reviewed here and TER. Can PM for info. I'm careful for what I say openly due to she is informed on what is said here and I don't want to mess up future visits.

As always treat them nice.

Kratos.Can you PM me some details?

KratosGow
10-06-23, 17:07
Can you PM me some details?Sent. Happy hunting.

Member #6557
10-07-23, 13:09
Saw Jasmine at CC for the first time. As mentioned by others, she doesn't look anything like the pics in her ad. She is older and chunkier. I'd estimate her to be in her mid 40's. She has an ok face though. Setting up an appointment was easy and she was friendly once I got there. Took the $60 house fee up front. She offered strong or relaxing massage, and I opted for the relaxing massage but she still gave a top notch massage, which I would still classify as a strong massage and it included some good back walking. She seemed to know what she was doing because she was able to target the stiff spots on my back without me having to say anything. During the first half of the massage she let me do a little bit of OTC roaming and there was a little bit of light brushes on the inner thigh. Right before the flip, she did lots of caressing on my balls, butt, and everything in between.

After the flip, she immediately asked what I would like and I asked what she offered. She kind of danced around the topic of what else she provides other than HE, but after asking a few times she gave her full menu: $60 tip for HE, $100 tip for BJ, and $160-$200 tip for FS. I went with the BJ option and she got to work. She did more caresses and hand play before slipping on a cover and beginning the BJ. It felt ok, although she couldn't go that deep and I could feel her teeth. Ended up leaving after about 50 minutes had elapsed, so lost a bit of time but not so much that it was an issue.

Due to her good rates, good massage, and good service, I would recommend. You don't need to see her a second time to get the full menu as others have said. Just ask for it.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/1750-kalakaua-ave/23042604.html

Jan Fortifore
10-08-23, 01:08

She's cute. Someone described her as "hot" but I disagree, she's more GND or cute. She is petite, small chested, small butt.

She gives a FANTASTIC massage. So if that's something you care at all about, she's a win. Her HJ is very seasoned. You can tell she's been doing this a while. She knows where to give attention. I'd see her again. Their prices are a little high.

Happy hunting!https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-grand-opening-sukhumvit-thai/7674377068.html

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/grand-opening-sukhumvit-thai-massage_370413

https://harlothub.com/united-states/hawaii/honolulu/massage/808-779-2499-2828702.html

Ta / Taaa renamed her business. She posted real photos of herself, Eve / Evee and Patty / Patti in the CL advertisement. Good to see Patty smiling! I am still trying to get my second appointment with her.

Happy hunting!

WomenLover2
10-08-23, 01:31
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-grand-opening-sukhumvit-thai/7674377068.html

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/grand-opening-sukhumvit-thai-massage_370413

https://harlothub.com/united-states/hawaii/honolulu/massage/808-779-2499-2828702.html

Ta / Taaa renamed her business. She posted real photos of herself, Eve / Evee and Patty / Patti in the CL advertisement. Good to see Patty smiling! I am still trying to get my second appointment with her.

Happy hunting!Which picture is Patty? Who is second picture? Is Ta first picture?

Kumuman
10-08-23, 02:37
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-grand-opening-sukhumvit-thai/7674377068.html

Happy hunting!Ahh Nice to see they are posting real current pictures of the MT. Yes, that is Pattii. For all that have been to Thailand, Sukhumvit.

Xyz808
10-08-23, 13:47
Saw Jasmine at CC for the first time. As mentioned by others, she doesn't look anything like the pics in her ad. She is older and chunkier. I'd estimate her to be in her mid 40's. She has an ok face though. Setting up an appointment was easy and she was friendly once I got there. Took the $60 house fee up front. She offered strong or relaxing massage, and I opted for the relaxing massage but she still gave a top notch massage, which I would still classify as a strong massage and it included some good back walking. She seemed to know what she was doing because she was able to target the stiff spots on my back without me having to say anything. During the first half of the massage she let me do a little bit of OTC roaming and there was a little bit of light brushes on the inner thigh. Right before the flip, she did lots of caressing on my balls, butt, and everything in between.

After the flip, she immediately asked what I would like and I asked what she offered. She kind of danced around the topic of what else she provides other than HE, but after asking a few times she gave her full menu: $60 tip for HE, $100 tip for BJ, and $160-$200 tip for FS. I went with the BJ option and she got to work. She did more caresses and hand play before slipping on a cover and beginning the BJ. It felt ok, although she couldn't go that deep and I could feel her teeth. Ended up leaving after about 50 minutes had elapsed, so lost a bit of time but not so much that it was an issue.

Due to her good rates, good massage, and good service, I would recommend. You don't need to see her a second time to get the full menu as others have said. Just ask for it.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/1750-kalakaua-ave/23042604.htmlHaven't seen her in awhile. Agreed would repeat for her massage and HE. Other services I would pass on.

Jan Fortifore
10-08-23, 14:54
Which picture is Patty? Who is second picture? Is Ta first picture?From left to right: Ta / Taaa, Eve / Evee, and Patti / Patty.

Shima44
10-08-23, 17:00
From left to right: Ta / Taaa, Eve / Evee, and Patti / Patty.Eve / Evee & Patti / Patty so Kawaii. 4 hands with Eve & Patti sounds good LOL.

WomenLover2
10-08-23, 19:58
From left to right: Ta / Taaa, Eve / Evee, and Patti / Patty.Thank you for the update. Appreciate very much.

Licentious
10-09-23, 19:23

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/1750-kalakaua-ave/23042604.htmlHer massage is great.

She enjoys a good pounding.

Too bad she's short.

Feels weird pounding her.

SpaSessions808
10-09-23, 23:30
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waikiki/23084713.html

Mei mei mei. The end. Better than Kaede. Hime was okay but she's a little new so the service was not as great as others. Natsume is skinny I prefer the size of Mei with that ass.

OneKnightStand
10-10-23, 19:16

In Chinatown.

I walked by there and saw some pretty ladies.Strictly legit place. Very small massage room with no privacy. Walls does not go up so you can hear the other nail and hair salon clients' conversations. If you want legit massage there go see Lynn. BTW, no shower or bathroom inside. You need to use the restroom outside.

WomenLover2
10-10-23, 19:36
Strictly legit place. Very small massage room with no privacy. Walls does not go up so you can hear the other nail and hair salon clients' conversations. If you want legit massage there go see Lynn. BTW, no shower or bathroom inside. You need to use the restroom outside.Thank you for sharing. I wish Tammy would play. She is tall and pretty and sexy. Have you had a massage from Tammy?

LocaLoppa
10-10-23, 19:55
Mahalo for making the rounds with all of them. Are the girls GFE DFK? BBBJCIM?

I like try FS if they GFE.

Mei mei mei. The end. Better than Kaede. Hime was okay but she's a little new so the service was not as great as others. Natsume is skinny I prefer the size of Mei with that ass.

YoungMonger808
10-10-23, 22:57

I like try FS if they GFE.They are for an additional cost! Didn't try bbjcim but cip.

PostOfficeMan
10-11-23, 01:01

Mei mei mei. The end. Better than Kaede. Hime was okay but she's a little new so the service was not as great as others. Natsume is skinny I prefer the size of Mei with that ass.I had a great experience with Kaede and thought she was really cute. Is that Mei in the pics? If so, damn, she's a stunning. I will have to deliver some mail to her very soon.

SpaSessions808
10-11-23, 05:52

I like try FS if they GFE.I'm am not sure about BBBJCIM I don't really do that but FS BBFS was optional but 3 bones more.

SpaSessions808
10-11-23, 05:53
I had a great experience with Kaede and thought she was really cute. Is that Mei in the pics? If so, damn, she's a stunning. I will have to deliver some mail to her very soon.That's Mei. And she got some booty on her. Just the right amount.

SnJn909
10-12-23, 15:04

Mei mei mei. The end. Better than Kaede. Hime was okay but she's a little new so the service was not as great as others. Natsume is skinny I prefer the size of Mei with that ass.What are the current donations? Yesterday I was quoted 320 hh /420 h for Kaede. 420 hh /520 h for Mei. A bit high or is that really normal? Response was also kinda slow. I also asked about the VIP but the manager said only few people are going to be offered the status.

Lucky808
10-12-23, 15:05
That's Mei. And she got some booty on her. Just the right amount.How do you rate the rest of her physique, what about her face, age, height, weight. Mahalo for the report.

TheThinker808
10-12-23, 18:20
What are the current donations? Yesterday I was quoted 320 hh /420 h for Kaede. 420 hh /520 h for Mei. A bit high or is that really normal? Response was also kinda slow. I also asked about the VIP but the manager said only few people are going to be offered the status.WHOA did they start upping prices? I got 220 for 30 hh.

WoodWorker72
10-12-23, 18:31
What are the current donations? Yesterday I was quoted 320 hh /420 h for Kaede. 420 hh /520 h for Mei. A bit high or is that really normal? Response was also kinda slow. I also asked about the VIP but the manager said only few people are going to be offered the status.Can someone shares the name and possibly location? TIA.

AwabiLover
10-12-23, 18:56
I guess too many of us wants to shoot their pussy with our sperm gun. LOL.

WHOA did they start upping prices? I got 220 for 30 hh.

SnJn909
10-12-23, 19:12
WHOA did they start upping prices? I got 220 for 30 hh.Which girl did you see? The number I texted told me Kaede only Starts at 320 h, and Mei at 420 h. No 220 hh option. Would appreciate more info if anyone can share. Thanks.

UkiSlamma
10-12-23, 21:08
WHOA did they start upping prices? I got 220 for 30 hh.I seen Kaede this past weekend and it was still 220 hhr /320 hr. If the price went up, then I rather see some PD talent instead.

Sum Yung Gui
10-13-23, 00:10
Which girl did you see? The number I texted told me Kaede only Starts at 320 h, and Mei at 420 h. No 220 hh option. Would appreciate more info if anyone can share. Thanks.Last week I saw Kaede for 220 hh. I'd say she is an average girl next door Japanese girl. I was disappointed because she looked glammed up in the pic. No make up and and baggy t-shirt. It's like she wasn't trying. I would not repeat. It wasn't that great and she was holding the hand that she used to apply the lube like it was dirty. Kinda killed the mood. Plus I had to wait 50 minutes, despite having an appointment.

Anyway, good luck folks.

Peace,

Gui.

HaynSpirit808
10-13-23, 01:36

Airi rate seems to be a little bit more but its worth it. Got to get what you can tired of all Thai joints.Do you have a link to this?

WoodWorker72
10-13-23, 01:54
Can someone shares the name and possibly location? TIA.Not finding it so if can post or PM me.

I'm on a diff island headed over and curious to go.

Thanks!

UkiSlamma
10-13-23, 17:13
Last week I saw Kaede for 220 hh. I'd say she is an average girl next door Japanese girl. I was disappointed because she looked glammed up in the pic. No make up and and baggy t-shirt. It's like she wasn't trying. I would not repeat. It wasn't that great and she was holding the hand that she used to apply the lube like it was dirty. Kinda killed the mood. Plus I had to wait 50 minutes, despite having an appointment.

Anyway, good luck folks.

Peace,

Gui.I had the same experience, she greeted me with a big black T-shirt on, I didn't mind that she wasn't glammed up or sexy at the moment, I knew that shirt will be on the floor and her face down on the pillow LOL. IMHO I like natural beauty and I was really happy it was the actual person. During the BBBJ she did spit to the side every so often, but it didn't turn me off because I know girls in my past that didn't like pre-cum or swallowing in general. Overall I had a good personal experience.