PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

HawaiiSteve
11-19-21, 21:47
Ad says she doesn't take cash. What did she ask for payment?When I asked. She said gift cards or venmo. Weird. Absolutely would not take cash.

DBazzel
11-20-21, 00:11
New user here.

Wondering if this girl is legit. Saw her ad a couple times but was wondering if any good.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/honolulu/12912805.html

WhisperingEye
11-20-21, 14:58
New user here.

Wondering if this girl is legit. Saw her ad a couple times but was wondering if any good.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/honolulu/12912805.html5-0 use the search feature. Got a few reviews. Not from me though. I don't partake at all.

MushiBoy
11-20-21, 15:34
5-0 use the search feature. Got a few reviews. Not from me though. I don't partake at all.Saw her a few times last year. Very nice caucasian ady who does Topless HJ and mutual touching. A little on the expensive side, but well worth it for me.

Xyz808
11-20-21, 17:44
Looks promising. Anyone got the 411?

https://honolulu.ibackpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1750-kalakaua-avenue-honolulu-hi-usa/9176589.htmlThai girl been around for awhile. Was in CC when I last saw her. Good massage and finish. No upsell iirc, but I haven't seen her in years. Seen her a few times hoping for a more open menu but unfortunately no luck for me.

SoloDolo1234
11-20-21, 18:08
I concur with Rim that NANA is one of the best providers out there, plus she is an INDIE. Good service, very pretty and nice body.

And yes BBBJ is available.

Itchy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/lt-b-gt-lt-h1-gt-nana-808-376-9605-best-asian-service-full-punchbowl-area-sensual/12894340.htmlIt's hard to schedule an appointment with her. Always wanted to try with all the good reviews of her. Any tips on scheduling a appointment?

TrialnError
11-20-21, 18:27
When I asked. She said gift cards or venmo. Weird. Absolutely would not take cash.Sounds like a scam. Who wouldn't accept cash?

DaTruth808
11-20-21, 20:10
Sonya Aiea. Not bad looking. Nice ass bit of a belly FS available for $$$ declined. Got a massage with HJ. Not much massage skill, 20 min flip jack hammer and done. Shorted me 0 minutes. Def not repeating. These women are getting horrible. Not e en hot and horrible service.

TheFrack5
11-20-21, 20:31
Saw her a few times last year. Very nice caucasian ady who does Topless HJ and mutual touching. A little on the expensive side, but well worth it for me.So looks like the topless option is an extra 40 on top of the 220 for an hour for just massage w / he. Was it extra for you last year as well? She is coming back from having a baby though, so could kinda see why it's a separate additional option now.

Anyway how good would you rate her massage skills?

MushiBoy
11-20-21, 21:59
So looks like the topless option is an extra 40 on top of the 220 for an hour for just massage w / he. Was it extra for you last year as well? She is coming back from having a baby though, so could kinda see why it's a separate additional option now.

Anyway how good would you rate her massage skills?When I visited her las year, it was $220 ($200 plus tip) for the Topless HJ. I guess she raised her rates for this year. She is an above average massage therapist, but not sure if I would pay the $260.

TheFrack5
11-21-21, 19:57
When I visited her las year, it was $220 ($200 plus tip) for the Topless HJ. I guess she raised her rates for this year. She is an above average massage therapist, but not sure if I would pay the $260.Thanks for the insight, may just have to look for a separate legit Mt and hit up an AMP for the extras.

Darkman808
11-21-21, 23:14
Saw her a few times last year. Very nice caucasian ady who does Topless HJ and mutual touching. A little on the expensive side, but well worth it for me.I've seen her. Yes, she cost more, but she's a non-Asian provider. She is attractive, with sexy bod, a 'real trained masseuse' who knows what she is doing to you, and you know going into the session exactly what you are going to get.

Nothing more or less.

There is much to be said for buying a service where you know the end result and the provider you are with is an attractive sexy woman. MILF is appropriate here.

I'm so over the Asian girls who upsell for sh*tty service, and are so fugly you are actually thinking of leaving. Then after you spend your money, you have buyers remorse before you are even out of her run down, cockaroach hotel. Ha ha ha!

I haven't seen Katie since she got back in the biz, but am looking forward to a reunion.

Bench Warmer
11-22-21, 00:30
Thai girl been around for awhile. Was in CC when I last saw her. Good massage and finish. No upsell iirc, but I haven't seen her in years. Seen her a few times hoping for a more open menu but unfortunately no luck for me.Thanks. Checked her out. Communication was difficult because I couldn't figure out what she was texting to me. Eventually I was able to get an appointment. I don't know why but she was acting kinda weird and I guess we didn't click. Massage was decent but the finish was a little irritating because once she would get into a rhythm she would stop and change strokes. Won't repeat.

Olomana
11-22-21, 20:22
Lily is on her honeymoon and Rica dark thin Asian moved to Arkansas with military husband 2 years ago.Does Lily still do massage? I saw her all the was back when she had a place around Mccully st. Does anyone have her contact info? PM ok.

Mahalo.

WhisperingEye
11-22-21, 22:37
Sounds like a scam. Who wouldn't accept cash?Yeah I have to say anyone looking for haole providers are only getting scams. Last time I had a haole lady it was way long time ago from chicks in the pennysaver. I dating myself by saying that. One was this older lady in discovery bay and another was a hot blonde named Sandy. Both I assume are out of the biz now.

S Hunter
11-24-21, 18:00
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-real-pic-magic-hands-mutual-touch-b2b-accept-venmo-amp-cash/12883245.html

Made an appointment. She is in a townhouse off Kaahumanu. Asked me to park, then get directions to the unit. Show up 45 minutes later about five minutes early and texted. After about 10 minutes, get a reply that she can't make it. Total bullshit!

Naughty Dreads
11-24-21, 23:08
For you fellas searching for white meat. Pictures look good! Real or fake?

Ladis1
11-25-21, 01:28
Tried out this new place in Aiea, nice and clean everything is brand new so far I've tried 2 therapist there Lisa was ok more of a body rub otc roaming HJ tried to up sell 1. 6, And there's Mona more of a therapy massage which I liked very much and the finish was awesome, if anyone remembers that Korean lady in the Kaheka professional building Stella. In the same office as Erlinda it was like that.

HornyinHawaii
11-25-21, 01:38
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-real-pic-magic-hands-mutual-touch-b2b-accept-venmo-amp-cash/12883245.html

Made an appointment. She is in a townhouse off Kaahumanu. Asked me to park, then get directions to the unit. Show up 45 minutes later about five minutes early and texted. After about 10 minutes, get a reply that she can't make it. Total bullshit!Same with me. At least we saved on the kala!

SexAddict2021
11-26-21, 06:51
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/12895517.html

Crazy72
11-26-21, 16:52
Tried out this new place in Aiea, nice and clean everything is brand new so far I've tried 2 therapist there Lisa was ok more of a body rub otc roaming HJ tried to up sell 1. 6, And there's Mona more of a therapy massage which I liked very much and the finish was awesome, if anyone remembers that Korean lady in the Kaheka professional building Stella. In the same office as Erlinda it was like that.Do you have contact info?

WomenLover2
11-26-21, 18:37
Do you have contact info?Please advise on the ad for this new place in Aiea.

Is Stella from Kaheka Street using her name Stella or another name?

I remember she was attractive Korean lady who did a good.

Massage but didn't play. Does she play now?

Captain Nemo
11-26-21, 20:47
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/lt-b-gt-kiko-808-282-5673-sexy-asian-sensual-oil-b-odyrub-808-282-5673/6201224.html

Checked out this chick. Therapeutic massage not her specialty, but everything else is. Full menu, petite girl, fair skin, nice tits, cute ass, DATY, CBJ, CFS, no rush. Can pound. Just so happen that's what I was looking for, nothing therapeutic. LOL.

As why I call myself ItchyBoto.

Itchy.No response from her so far to phone or text, but maybe because it's a holiday.

Anyone have any further experience with this provider?

Ladis1
11-26-21, 21:18
Please advise on the ad for this new place in Aiea.

Is Stella from Kaheka Street using her name Stella or another name?

Massage but didn't play. Does she play now?

Do you have contact info?I've sent you a private message.

Bangkolulu
11-26-21, 23:34
Do you have contact info?They have a website: www.jenmathaimassage.com.

Redneck 1
11-27-21, 00:50
White girl

For you fellas searching for white meat. Pictures look good! Real or fake?To whom are you referring? Sorry, but there doesn't seem to be any name, photos or link to photos in your post.

WhisperingEye
11-27-21, 02:15
They have a website: www.jenmathaimassage.com.Thats a pretty fancy website for a rub and tug place.

Logan 5595
11-27-21, 05:52
She's Tina now and still does HE. She's has other girls also working for her. She posts a lot because I think she's has no customers. Besides her pictures are all touched up on her ads. She's not that young anymore. Mid 40's.Has anyone been able to get from Tina recently?

Ladis1
11-27-21, 10:26
Thats a pretty fancy website for a rub and tug place.I see nothing fancy about it, I mean don't all websites look a little fancy. Only one way to find out.

Logan 5595
11-27-21, 12:09
Has anyone been able to get from Tina recently?Has anyone been able to get HE from her recently?

WickedTuna
11-27-21, 12:15
Has anyone been able to get HE from her recently?If someone gives me her contact info I will find out.

Me Cook
11-27-21, 14:44
Tried out this new place in Aiea, nice and clean everything is brand new so far I've tried 2 therapist there Lisa was ok more of a body rub otc roaming HJ tried to up sell 1. 6, And there's Mona more of a therapy massage which I liked very much and the finish was awesome, if anyone remembers that Korean lady in the Kaheka professional building Stella. In the same office as Erlinda it was like that.

Please advise on the ad for this new place in Aiea.

Is Stella from Kaheka Street using her name Stella or another name?i

Massage but didn't play. Does she play now?Stella did a good massage with a he without me even asking. I guess she thinks that is something that was just part of her detox massage routine. She also used to do nuru massages too. She wouldn't do full service or BJ since she is married. She went off to Korea a couple of years ago and now has disappeared. I followed her all around town when she changed locations from kaimuki to salt lake. Too bad for me as she was my go to favorite.

Mona sounds like the one that was working at Phusasiam massage close to Anna Miller's and Best Buy. She does a good massage and ending too. I will have to go try this new place out and see if it is the same woman.

Duro08
11-27-21, 21:21
Tried out this new place in Aiea, nice and clean everything is brand new so far I've tried 2 therapist there Lisa was ok more of a body rub otc roaming HJ tried to up sell 1. 6, And there's Mona more of a therapy massage which I liked very much and the finish was awesome, if anyone remembers that Korean lady in the Kaheka professional building Stella. In the same office as Erlinda it was like that.Can you provide description of how the MT's look? Would like to make sure they're my type before I go check it out. Also curious if that's the same Lisa that use to work at Pin Thai. Feel free to PM me. \m /.

Logan 5595
11-27-21, 23:48
If someone gives me her contact info I will find out.http://www.islandthaimassage.com/

Me Cook
11-28-21, 00:37
http://www.islandthaimassage.com/I wonder how long ago that picture of her was taken. She looked a lot older than that when I saw her almost ten years ago.

Me Cook
11-28-21, 00:46
Can you provide description of how the MT's look? Would like to make sure they're my type before I go check it out. Also curious if that's the same Lisa that use to work at Pin Thai. Feel free to PM me. \m /.They just opened last week and Lisa looked on the older side. It was my first time seeing Lisa and don't know where she worked before. She spent most of the time on the table with me sitting between my legs for both the massage and he.

Mona seems to be a woman that used to work at Nikki's Pattaya Thai massage in century center. I don't think I will be back anytime soon.

Licentious
11-28-21, 01:42
I wonder how long ago that picture of her was taken. She looked a lot older than that when I saw her almost ten years ago.She was at the century square when she started her business.

She did he years ago.

I don't know about now.

Celsior0
11-28-21, 06:11
Same with me. At least we saved on the kala!She does that a lot it's that fat kunt mayya.

BruddahJoe
11-28-21, 07:48
Has anyone been able to get HE from her recently?I saw her around a year ago and it was legit.

Hobrah
11-28-21, 17:34
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1287-south-king-st/12931986.html

Has anyone tried her before?

Naughty Dreads
11-29-21, 13:18
For you fellas searching for white meat. Pictures look good! Real or fake?Sorry here's the link.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-deluxe-massage/7411885978.html

BC777
11-29-21, 14:21
I just came back to the islands, I had gone to this place in Kaneohe when last here and saw Noi who gave a great massage, has anyone seen her recently and does she still offer HE?

Thanks,

BC.

Ladis1
11-29-21, 14:21
Can you provide description of how the MT's look? Would like to make sure they're my type before I go check it out. Also curious if that's the same Lisa that use to work at Pin Thai. Feel free to PM me..When back to Jenma in aiea to try out Mint, she says that she is the manager of the place, totally legit. I believe there is one more girl to try will keep you guys posted.

Lealea1
11-29-21, 16:32
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/lt-b-gt-lt-h1-gt-808-219-4162-24-hours-sweet-asian-japanese-chinese-your-pleasure/12894310.html looks interesting but not sure.

RoadRally2
11-29-21, 16:39
Stella did a good massage with a he without me even asking. I guess she thinks that is something that was just part of her detox massage routine. She also used to do nuru massages too. She wouldn't do full service or BJ since she is married. She went off to Korea a couple of years ago and now has disappeared. I followed her all around town when she changed locations from kaimuki to salt lake. Too bad for me as she was my go to favorite.

Mona sounds like the one that was working at Phusasiam massage close to Anna Miller's and Best Buy. She does a good massage and ending too. I will have to go try this new place out and see if it is the same woman.I saw a Mona at Kylies place in Waipahu is this the same girl? She was darkish skin 35 ish yr old.

Crazy72
11-29-21, 18:54
When back to Jenma in aiea to try out Mint, she says that she is the manager of the place, totally legit. I believe there is one more girl to try will keep you guys posted.Is Mint the same owner of Mint Thai on Pensacola?

Also do they have a shower?

GiAnt34
11-29-21, 20:30
Is Mint the same owner of Mint Thai on Pensacola?

Also do they have a shower?Different "Mint". Nice new shower.

Conker
11-29-21, 21:46
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/lt-b-gt-lt-h1-gt-808-219-4162-24-hours-sweet-asian-japanese-chinese-your-pleasure/12894310.html looks interesting but not sure.Japanese / Chinese girl. No massage skills, kinda thick, and shorted on time (140 he) but was 1st time to see her. L=5,A=7,S=3.

Jan Fortifore
11-30-21, 01:59
Does anyone know a massage therapist from Europe named Lada? I have read the f'and forum and the search results are for posts regarding the Thai bar in Waipahu (misspelled from "Ladda"). She is the advertiser posting on Craigslist. $80/ hour is her rate. I am going in blind, as I reported the photos are stock and a Russian model. I am willing to walk out if she is Coyote Ugly, though.

January44.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-amazing-therapeutic-massage/7271290869.html

This advertisement got my attention. The phone number does not have any massage-relevant hits on Google. The advertisement photos are a stock massage photo and a Russian model named Anna Semenovich. The therapist must self-identify with Ms. Semonovich to choose her photos. I will write this therapist tomorrow, and, depending on her responses, take one for the team later this week, if no one adds a report before then.

Jan Fortifore.

Sorry here's the link.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-deluxe-massage/7411885978.htmlI suspect that the therapist advertising in CL is the same woman I visited in February this year. She advertised using a photo of Anna Semenovich back then and the advertisement that Naughty Dreads posted uses a photo of the same Russian model.

That night, she made me wait for over thirty minutes in my car as she ran late to arrive at the spa, and then she felt she should eat first. When she finally gave me the unit number, and I saw her, I was unimpressed. Late-thirties haole girl with a European accent. Maybe 5'4" and about 160#. Rolls around her middle and average sized-boobs. She could have been pretty, but I couldn't tell with her mask on. Despite this disappointment, I was going to give her a chance and take one for the team and report.

I soon changed my mind. She was unprepared and slightly unprofessional. The table in the room didn't have a covering for the face hole at the top (not a head rest) and had only one sheet. She didn't seem ready to see clients. I made a polite excuse and left, without paying her anything or her touching me.

If this is the same therapist, my personal advice is to avoid her, as I did not get a positive vibe from her. There are other white therapists out there. Kristee / Anna for example: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage/7411784389.html I recommend her.

Jan Fortifore.

UnaOfAKind
11-30-21, 15:18
When back to Jenma in aiea to try out Mint, she says that she is the manager of the place, totally legit. I believe there is one more girl to try will keep you guys posted.Looking forward to hearing more about this place. Keep us posted.

UnaOfAKind
11-30-21, 15:22
When back to Jenma in aiea to try out Mint, she says that she is the manager of the place, totally legit. I believe there is one more girl to try will keep you guys posted.When you say totally legit does that mean no HE from Mint?

Ladis1
11-30-21, 19:39
When you say totally legit does that mean no HE from Mint?Yup that's what it means.

Ladis1
11-30-21, 19:47
I suspect that the therapist advertising in CL is the same woman I visited in February this year. She advertised using a photo of Anna Semenovich back then and the advertisement that Naughty Dreads posted uses a photo of the same Russian model.

That night, she made me wait for over thirty minutes in my car as she ran late to arrive at the spa, and then she felt she should eat first. When she finally gave me the unit number, and I saw her, I was unimpressed. Late-thirties haole girl with a European accent. Maybe 5'4" and about 160#. Rolls around her middle and average sized-boobs. She could have been pretty, but I couldn't tell with her mask on. Despite this disappointment, I was going to give her a chance and take one for the team and report.

I soon changed my mind. She was unprepared and slightly unprofessional. The table in the room didn't have a covering for the face hole at the top (not a head rest) and had only one sheet. She didn't seem ready to see clients. I made a polite excuse and left, without paying her anything or her touching me.

If this is the same therapist, my personal advice is to avoid her, as I did not get a positive vibe from her. There are other white therapists out there. Kristee / Anna for example: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage/7411784389.html I recommend her.

Jan Fortifore.Does Kristee do a HE legit massage.

Ladis1
11-30-21, 19:53
I saw a Mona at Kylies place in Waipahu is this the same girl? She was darkish skin 35 ish yr old.This is a different Mona, she did work across the road from best buy.

GiAnt34
11-30-21, 20:25
Does Kristee do a HE legit massage.She seems to have some massage training. When I had a session with her several years ago, she was fit, fake tits, fun to play with, will do HE / HJ, however, was not willing to suck dick or fuck.

Ladis1
11-30-21, 21:08
She seems to have some massage training. When I had a session with her several years ago, she was fit, fake tits, fun to play with, will do HE / HJ, however, was not willing to suck dick or fuck.I've always been wondering about her, from the penny savers days. It's good to know now I will have to pay a visit. Thanks!

KaraSnsd
11-30-21, 21:48
She seems to have some massage training. When I had a session with her several years ago, she was fit, fake tits, fun to play with, will do HE / HJ, however, was not willing to suck dick or fuck.She used to fuck and suck. She has since had another kid for a few years now so maybe that stopped her. Big fake titties but thick fit body.

HoldAt1
11-30-21, 21:56
Lmk the details.

Thanks why'll.

Logan 5595
12-02-21, 18:26
Looks like the same owner as Young Spa.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-malie-massage-spa-655-keeamoku/7414885768.html

OldTimer808
12-02-21, 21:19
Just wondering if there are currently any Viet providers? I did see an ad a couple months ago, but didn't have time to partake. Now I'm not sure if any currently available? .

Azn Persuaded
12-03-21, 00:20
Just wondering if there are currently any Viet providers? I did see an ad a couple months ago, but didn't have time to partake. Now I'm not sure if any currently available? .Mimi at Osaka.

Moku808
12-03-21, 03:02
Just wondering if there are currently any Viet providers? I did see an ad a couple months ago, but didn't have time to partake. Now I'm not sure if any currently available? .Macy at BB's Amazing Spa is Vietnamese.

JuanPunani
12-03-21, 08:02
Macy at BB's Amazing Spa is Vietnamese.Macy is Thai.

Zcorn
12-03-21, 13:21
Macy is Thai.She is very much viet. Talked with her about life in VN.

Van Deventer
12-03-21, 14:51
She used to fuck and suck. She has since had another kid for a few years now so maybe that stopped her. Big fake titties but thick fit body.I reached out to her via text and it sounds like she is legit. She has other businesses such as selling beauty / health products and real estate. I realize that she isn't going to be explicit in the text messages, but I didn't get the sense that it was anything more than a legit massage. I saw her years ago and was able to get a HE, but it seemed like she was trying to be more legit.

Let me know if anyone tries her out and gets anything extra.

Xyz808
12-03-21, 16:59
I reached out to her via text and it sounds like she is legit. She has other businesses such as selling beauty / health products and real estate. I realize that she isn't going to be explicit in the text messages, but I didn't get the sense that it was anything more than a legit massage. I saw her years ago and was able to get a HE, but it seemed like she was trying to be more legit.

Let me know if anyone tries her out and gets anything extra.Never got to try her out since she flaked out on me and wasted my time. Got a lame text from her the next day stating that she double booked me. No apologies or offer to make it right. Guess she's staying busy, so good for her but she's on my boycott list.

Ladis1
12-03-21, 19:57
Macy at BB's Amazing Spa is Vietnamese.Where is this place located? Thanks in advance.

Redneck 1
12-04-21, 16:52
Where is this place located? Thanks in advance.Here's a link to the MojoVillage advertisement for Macy's BB Amazing Spa, posted on December 2.

http://www.honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8fbb-%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f_312305

It provides a numerical address on South King Street (makai side, between Birch Street and Cedar Street) and a phone number.

Jan Fortifore
12-04-21, 19:29
Where is this place located? Thanks in advance.http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8fbb-%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f_312305

Happy hunting.

Jan Fortifore.

Naughty Dreads
12-04-21, 19:35
Macy at BB's Amazing Spa is Vietnamese.If you like big tits, she will satisfy your cravings, big like mangos! Massage not so good, mostly pressing down here and there, all over the place. I asked for BJ, she put the cover on, after a while she asked why not FS (well ok then, you twisted my arm) so she jumped on the table with me, haha. She's a nice, but I keep her on the back burner, there's a lot of mt's that do good massage with all the extras. She said she needs dick everyday, I believe her, she one horny lady!

Naughty Dreads
12-04-21, 19:47
If someone gives me her contact info I will find out.How was her massage?

Since she opened at CS I've only had legit massage from her. She used to bring a Korean lady 40's work part time when she wasn't working her reg job. Her massage was good, super sensual HJ and allowed fiv. She no longer there so haven't gone since.

Mr Crowley
12-05-21, 11:58
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/honolulu/18110472.html

Any tried her yet? She looks good!!

MasqMete
12-05-21, 13:04

Any tried her yet? She looks good!!This is most likely fake. I texted and she says she doesn't accept cash and only does gift cards.

Stay safe out there.

Jan Fortifore
12-05-21, 15:55

Any tried her yet? She looks good!!

This is most likely fake. I texted and she says she doesn't accept cash and only does gift cards.

Stay safe out there.The photos used in the advertisement are of porn star Ava Addams. I have no experience with this provider and just sharing information found.

January44.

JSmooth87
12-05-21, 21:11
No response from her so far to phone or text, but maybe because it's a holiday.

Anyone have any further experience with this provider?Damn. She cute. Where she located? Town side?

Redneck 1
12-06-21, 00:45

Any tried her yet? She looks good!!In addition to the incriminating evidence already supplied by Jan Fortifore and MasqMete, Detective Red has uncovered that numerous advertisements for this purported provider (who's been advertising in Hawaii since at least November 30) have been running all across the nation, sometimes in more than one state on the same date: December 4, California; December 2, Texas; December 1, Colorado and Washington State; November 27, Massachusetts and Maryland; November 21, Oklahoma; November 20, Minnesota; November 19, Virginia; November 17, Rhode Island, New Jersey and Ohio; November 16, Florida and Utah; November 15, Pennsylvania; November 13, New York and Illinois.

Case closed.

Captain Nemo
12-06-21, 00:57
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/lt-b-gt-kiko-808-282-5673-sexy-asian-sensual-oil-b-odyrub-808-282-5673/6201224.html

Checked out this chick. Therapeutic massage not her specialty, but everything else is. Full menu, petite girl, fair skin, nice tits, cute ass, DATY, CBJ, CFS, no rush. Can pound. Just so happen that's what I was looking for, nothing therapeutic. LOL.

As why I call myself ItchyBoto.

Itchy.Hey ItchyBoto,

Could you tell us more about her? Have you seen her again since your initial post?

I've tried calling her many times, but never an answer.

Curious minds want to know.

Amp64
12-06-21, 17:33
Anybody try this place, its in the Ala Moana hotel.

S Hunter
12-06-21, 19:01
If you like big tits, she will satisfy your cravings, big like mangos! Massage not so good, mostly pressing down here and there, all over the place. I asked for BJ, she put the cover on, after a while she asked why not FS (well ok then, you twisted my arm) so she jumped on the table with me, haha. She's a nice, but I keep her on the back burner, there's a lot of mt's that do good massage with all the extras. She said she needs dick everyday, I believe her, she one horny lady!She will give BBFS but only CBJ.

Olanan99
12-06-21, 22:06
If you like big tits, she will satisfy your cravings, big like mangos! Massage not so good, mostly pressing down here and there, all over the place. I asked for BJ, she put the cover on, after a while she asked why not FS (well ok then, you twisted my arm) so she jumped on the table with me, haha. She's a nice, but I keep her on the back burner, there's a lot of mt's that do good massage with all the extras. She said she needs dick everyday, I believe her, she one horny lady!How much for FS?

GiAnt34
12-07-21, 00:27
Anybody try this place, its in the Ala Moana hotel.First I have heard about this.

Darkman808
12-07-21, 00:46
Sorry here's the link.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-deluxe-massage/7411885978.htmlI texted this girl (no name in ad) twice over three day's and never got a reply. Never saw her ad again and now she's posting once more. I figure, like most MT's, you post when slow. No posts mean you got Plenty work.

But I would like to hear more if any monger partakes. Thanks in advance.

Meanwhile, there is Kristee. Also know by us older mongers as the Ex-Anna. Once upon a time, years ago, she was hot, sexy, and worked on the dark side of this biz. She was fun, nice to look at. I never fucked her. But enjoyed her other talents. As many other mongers have already posted comments here, I believe those days are behind her. At least that's what we are reading now.

I can't blame a girl for going "legit" and I don't want to be the asshole that goes in and tries to turn her back to the old days. Other guys can visit her fir legit massage if they want. But white girls doing massage with a nice finish are a rarity in Honolulu. The last one I had that was local in Honolulu and not a visitor, was Sarah.

If you know, you know. But she's long gone.

Darkman808
12-07-21, 00:48
Anybody try this place, its in the Ala Moana hotel.What?

Link?

Name?

Address?

Description?

Clue?

Mahalo for the post, but we don't know what you know, so help us out.

Thanks in advance.

TrialnError
12-07-21, 02:00
She will give BBFS but only CBJ.That's interesting, kinda backwards from others, usually it's BBBJ and CFS for most girls.

Xyz808
12-07-21, 03:13
Anybody try this place, its in the Ala Moana hotel.Ad or Link? Careful though another monger posted about a sting set up there.

WhisperingEye
12-07-21, 08:33
Anybody try this place, its in the Ala Moana hotel.There was a story about a sting in the ala moana hotel on this forum before. I would be wary.

Shamteo8808
12-07-21, 09:03
Wondering if anyone can PM any info on nana in punch bowl, previously in downtown, but wanted info if msog is available if you're there for an hour with her. Don't want to make an appointment and rudely ask if she does and make her upset or anything LOL. Any info would be appreciated.

NewGambit
12-07-21, 11:09
Wondering if anyone can PM any info on nana in punch bowl, previously in downtown, but wanted info if msog is available if you're there for an hour with her. Don't want to make an appointment and rudely ask if she does and make her upset or anything LOL. Any info would be appreciated.https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/honolulu-punchbowl/18109090.html

She definitely does MSOG if you ask before hand. Will cost a more for the service, I usually think it's worth it.

Logan 5595
12-07-21, 22:44
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-authentic-massage/7415551622.html

Any information?

PureSexxy
12-08-21, 12:02
https://honolulu-bodyrubs.bedpage.com/waikiki-honolulu/18107691.html

Did anyone check out this one yet. I think she works with Vera. Any information would be great. PM is ok.

LocalBoi808
12-08-21, 19:28
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/honolulu/18114152.html

Anyone has info for this provider? Would really appreciate any info. Mahalo!

BigM808
12-09-21, 02:37
https://honolulu-bodyrubs.bedpage.com/waikiki-honolulu/18107691.html

Did anyone check out this one yet. I think she works with Vera. Any information would be great. PM is ok.Pretty standard massage and he. Nice lady and I'd see her again in a pinch. But nothing spectacular. Standard pricing and I didn't ask for anything more.

KeonLewis2
12-09-21, 23:52
Anybody know what happened to Ana / Mia?

Feel free to PM details if you have them?

Olanan99
12-10-21, 16:23
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-king-street/12925761.html

How is she? All the way? Rates?

Pok Gai
12-10-21, 21:28
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/waipahu-naked-bj-prostate/18120417.html

I haven't been out in FOREVER guys! Back was kinda sore, so was thinking get a thai walk on back. But was just feeling like having some play. So thought maybe look up NURU (knowing it won't be real nuru). First place to respond back to me, so I went out there. I had something to do early afternoon, so was trying to get out there and back before that. Not many places open. And I would guess any decent AMP girl would be sleeping.

So I get to this place in Waipahu. I've been to this complex a few times in the past, I didn't even know they had a 2nd and 3rd floor until today.

I get there, text the place and head up. As I walk up I can see someone unlock the front door. I roll in, and kind of startled the person. They were expecting me 30 minutes later? Looked like a TS, which honestly he / she looked ok. But then walks up another girl who looked kinda bleh. Think that's just the door / mama. Took the 70 house, and dropped me in a room. I'm pretty much saying just get a HJ and get out.

Few minutes later comes in a pretty cute girl, with a decent body / nice rack. Already feeling better it wasnt the girl who took the house fee. Just laid down for the massage. It was nice sensual with a TON of brushing. On the flip, got to see her better. She wanted $$ for a BJ. ROFL. I misheard her, thinking it was $. So I agreed and got her $, she's like $$ YA. Sorry girl no chance. She's like who only does it for $$ well said sorry don't have it. I had another. 4 on me, so I said that's all I got. Which to me was an overpay. But I don't come out much anymore, so I wasnt going to let. 4 stop me from getting some action. She agreed to it, said she'd give a little. A decent BBBJ and pop. Offered shower, and I GTFO.

L-8.

S-6.

A-8.

Is what it is. I didn't understand her when I asked the name. I just looked at the ad, and I'm guessing its Angie. Says she's actress? J I mean maybe, she's pretty, and has a fit body with nice rack. But I woudlnt drop $$ UNLESS everything was on the menu. And even then I'd have to consider it. I wouldn't know an actress from Thailand anyways. I guess I played during the years of all the Korean all stars we had.

Sorry not trying to ruin the market. But I don't have the time to do recon. The extra. 4 just saves me from having to cough up another HF I guess. And I had a good time, and she was nice.

Wouldn't repeat for. 7+ $. 4.

RdPuerco
12-10-21, 21:45
In addition to the incriminating evidence already supplied by Jan Fortifore and MasqMete, Detective Red has uncovered that numerous advertisements for this purported provider (who's been advertising in Hawaii since at least November 30) have been running all across the nation, sometimes in more than one state on the same date: December 4, California; December 2, Texas; December 1, Colorado and Washington State; November 27, Massachusetts and Maryland; November 21, Oklahoma; November 20, Minnesota; November 19, Virginia; November 17, Rhode Island, New Jersey and Ohio; November 16, Florida and Utah; November 15, Pennsylvania; November 13, New York and Illinois.

Case closed.Plus, it's porn star Ava Addams. And not even current pics. So case double closed.

Guapo Marx
12-10-21, 22:39
Tiffany is the most ono MILF l ever seen. Fantasy tiny fuck doll. Nice full tits and high school tight round ass. She could charge 500 and stay millionaire.I looked to see if there were any reports on RM but it looks like the spa has been removed. They will take down the listing when an owner complains. As far as I know only one girl there does the HE. Yeah Tiffany could get $800 a date if she wanted to. She is exactly the kind of woman that high roller sugar daddies go for and don't mind paying extra. My guess is that odds are 50-50 she is a high end sugar baby. IMO though there is not a woman on the planet worth more than $200. Tiffany's has some really good massage therapists. It doesn't really matter how good looking they are since you are face down for nearly all the massage.

Redneck 1
12-11-21, 01:55
Plus, it's porn star Ava Addams. And not even current pics. So case double closed.Wonder how many inexperienced guys across the country have been scammed by this dishonest advertiser. Today (December 10), this advertiser was simultaneously advertising for at least four states: Hawaii, Washington, Colorado and Illinois.

Ajarn
12-11-21, 20:32
Is this her (https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/waipahu-angie-thai-girl-bj-naked-nuru/18113735.html)?

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/waipahu-naked-bj-prostate/18120417.html

I haven't been out in FOREVER guys! Back was kinda sore, so was thinking get a thai walk on back. But was just feeling like having some play. So thought maybe look up NURU (knowing it won't be real nuru). First place to respond back to me, so I went out there. I had something to do early afternoon, so was trying to get out there and back before that. Not many places open. And I would guess any decent AMP girl would be sleeping.

So I get to this place in Waipahu. I've been to this complex a few times in the past, I didn't even know they had a 2nd and 3rd floor until today.

I get there, text the place and head up. As I walk up I can see someone unlock the front door. I roll in, and kind of startled the person. They were expecting me 30 minutes later? Looked like a TS, which honestly he / she looked ok. But then walks up another girl who looked kinda bleh. Think that's just the door / mama. Took the 70 house, and dropped me in a room. I'm pretty much saying just get a HJ and get out.

Few minutes later comes in a pretty cute girl, with a decent body / nice rack. Already feeling better it wasnt the girl who took the house fee. Just laid down for the massage. It was nice sensual with a TON of brushing. On the flip, got to see her better. She wanted $$ for a BJ. ROFL. I misheard her, thinking it was $. So I agreed and got her $, she's like $$ YA. Sorry girl no chance. She's like who only does it for $$ well said sorry don't have it. I had another. 4 on me, so I said that's all I got. Which to me was an overpay. But I don't come out much anymore, so I wasnt going to let. 4 stop me from getting some action. She agreed to it, said she'd give a little. A decent BBBJ and pop. Offered shower, and I GTFO.

L-8.

S-6.

A-8.

Is what it is. I didn't understand her when I asked the name. I just looked at the ad, and I'm guessing its Angie. Says she's actress? J I mean maybe, she's pretty, and has a fit body with nice rack. But I woudlnt drop $$ UNLESS everything was on the menu. And even then I'd have to consider it. I wouldn't know an actress from Thailand anyways. I guess I played during the years of all the Korean all stars we had.

Sorry not trying to ruin the market. But I don't have the time to do recon. The extra. 4 just saves me from having to cough up another HF I guess. And I had a good time, and she was nice.

Wouldn't repeat for. 7+ $. 4.

UnaOfAKind
12-12-21, 17:35
Tried out this new place in Aiea, nice and clean everything is brand new so far I've tried 2 therapist there Lisa was ok more of a body rub otc roaming HJ tried to up sell 1. 6, And there's Mona more of a therapy massage which I liked very much and the finish was awesome, if anyone remembers that Korean lady in the Kaheka professional building Stella. In the same office as Erlinda it was like that.Yep, he is right. Mona was great. Tried her out this weekend. Enjoyed the massage and ending. I saw posts talking about Mona, Lisa, and Mint so far. Someone said there was one more to try out. Anyone try out this last MT?

Ladis1
12-12-21, 20:43
Yep, he is right. Mona was great. Tried her out this weekend. Enjoyed the massage and ending. I saw posts talking about Mona, Lisa, and Mint so far. Someone said there was one more to try out. Anyone try out this last MT?Her name is Mary, her massage was ok but to me Mona is my go to.

SnatchThat
12-12-21, 23:02
Is this her (https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/waipahu-angie-thai-girl-bj-naked-nuru/18113735.html)?How's your eyesight?

HaoleGirlLover
12-13-21, 01:36
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/2-shots-french-kiss-in-makiki/18123578.html

Don't try this one. Not even close to the same look posted. Thought it might worked out but nope. Wrong head was thinking. Was promised two times too but couldn't get into it. Easy early to mid 40's c / d floppy naturals, looks 5/6 again wrong head. BBBJ was lame and did mish only. Got a weak massage and after that I said no need 2 I'm good. Normal damage. Will not repeat and don't even try mongers.

Xyz808
12-13-21, 02:14
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/2-shots-french-kiss-in-makiki/18123578.html

Don't try this one. Not even close to the same look posted. Thought it might worked out but nope. Wrong head was thinking. Was promised two times too but couldn't get into it. Easy early to mid 40's c / d floppy naturals, looks 5/6 again wrong head. BBBJ was lame and did mish only. Got a weak massage and after that I said no need 2 I'm good. Normal damage. Will not repeat and don't even try mongers.Big Chinese gal wit the anklet bracelet? Seems like the same one for a while now. Yep definitely pass on that.

OjiiChan69
12-13-21, 02:40
Nice, cute, friendly girl does really good massage. Massage is very therapeutic and she can do whatever pressure you want. Place is clean and very professional.

Speaks English pretty good. Full hour massage, no time is wasted. Seen her before but it's been a while. Always leave her place very satisfied.

No doubt one of the better experiences. Worth checking her out for sure. Repeater.

Ojii.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/honolulu/18122293.html

Zcorn
12-13-21, 06:32
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-king-street/12925761.html

How is she? All the way? Rates?Do a search, decent amount of reviews. HE only. Standard rates. She's moved to different spas and is already in a new location since I last saw her. Had one bad experience where she double booked me and took another appointment instead.

UnaOfAKind
12-13-21, 15:40
Her name is Mary, her massage was ok but to me Mona is my go to.Does she do HE?

Loveasianhi
12-13-21, 18:25
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/honolulu/18109092.html

Went to see Mandy, there is no one by that name, girl I got was Lisa, short c-girl around 4'-11" ht, natural b's, shaved, soft spoken, ok looks, seems limited english. Rushed service, no kissing, very little daty, no fiv, CBJ.

This is part of the Chinese connection of places around town including the Waialae place advertised.

Bono888
12-13-21, 19:52
Had a chance to sample Mary. Massage was legit and only ok. Mona is much better.

Does she do HE?

BScotti
12-13-21, 22:12
Nice, cute, friendly girl does really good massage. Massage is very therapeutic and she can do whatever pressure you want. Place is clean and very professional.

Speaks English pretty good. Full hour massage, no time is wasted. Seen her before but it's been a while. Always leave her place very satisfied.

No doubt one of the better experiences. Worth checking her out for sure. Repeater.

Ojii.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/honolulu/18122293.htmlWhere is this Jasmine working at?

So many Jasmines out there now, I guess I got to try them all.

Ajarn
12-14-21, 06:58
[QUOTE=Loveasianhi;5677232]https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/honolulu/18109092.html/QUOTE]You sure you didn't get Misa? There were reports that she recently moved from Samsung to 931 University.

Loveasianhi
12-14-21, 17:01
You sure you didn't get Misa? There were reports that she recently moved from Samsung to 931 University.You are correct, someone DMd me and pointed that out.

Ladis1
12-14-21, 17:11
Had a chance to sample Mary. Massage was legit and only ok. Mona is much better.I do very well agree with you on Mona, but as for Mary she definitely gives HE, sorry to say but I would rather just see Mona. LOL.

Crazy72
12-14-21, 18:53
I do very well agree with you on Mona, but as for Mary she definitely gives HE, sorry to say but I would rather just see Mona. LOL.How do they look? I've seen Moma before at her other place and she was good. For me she was an upsell so I kind of was wondering how the others looked.

Conker
12-14-21, 19:55
Just went to see Mona, Great massage! Slow so go check her out YMMV.

S Hunter
12-14-21, 21:33
Just went to see Mona, Great massage! Slow so go check her out YMMV.What's the damage?

White Lava
12-14-21, 22:30
Just went to see Mona, Great massage! Slow so go check her out YMMV.Do they have an ad?

Lucky808
12-15-21, 04:59
Just went to see Mona, Great massage! Slow so go check her out YMMV.Other than great massage and no descriptive of physical looks age body appearance = pass. But thanks.

Conker
12-16-21, 04:50
Other than great massage and no descriptive of physical looks age body appearance = pass. But thanks.Looks is 6 no can tell with mask. Body like MILF next door, short but massage is strong.

Conker
12-16-21, 04:52
Do they have an ad?Just google jenma thai massage.

Conker
12-16-21, 04:53
What's the damage?Normal massage prices but only taking cash. 60+tip.

S Hunter
12-16-21, 20:13
Normal massage prices but only taking cash. 60+tip.Mahalo. So 120 total?

WomenLover2
12-17-21, 13:59
Has anyone seen Ava? She advertises erotic massage.

Looks pretty.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/century-center/18127123.html

BScotti
12-17-21, 19:40
Where is this Jasmine working at?

So many Jasmines out there now, I guess I got to try them all.Man, I'm getting old. Just realized its the same Chinese Jasmine at CC that I've seen in the past.

Good massage and can give it to you hard if you ask for it. Looks to be in her 40's, L / A / S 5/8/8.

Standard pricing for HE / CBJ / FS.

Would repeat for the massage + HE.

S Hunter
12-17-21, 21:37
Tried to see Mona, but scheduled didn't match. Was offered Mary, so I TOFTT.

Pros.

She is super nice and friendly.

Massage not the most professional I have had, but I felt good.

Very good HJ.

Did not ask for money upfront and did not up sell. Gave her 120 at the end and she did not count it either.

Place was new and clean.

Cons.

Bigger lady.

Couldn't see her face as she was masked the whole time.

Massage and finish was over at the 45 minute mark. Not the worse thing. But she did ask me twice in the beginning if I wanted one hour.

A couple of times, I got the one handed I'm on the phone massage.

Verdict.

I would repeat. How does Mona compare looks and service wise?

FlipSterz
12-17-21, 22:13
Anyone happen to know a contact # for Kay formally of Hiran in Cc?

UnaOfAKind
12-18-21, 00:38
I do very well agree with you on Mona, but as for Mary she definitely gives HE, sorry to say but I would rather just see Mona. LOL.One guy said she's legit but she did HE for you. I am a shy guy so I never ask for it. I like the girl to touch and / or ask first. Then I always say yes. I like to try other girls too. Did Mary ask you first or did you have to ask for it?

Conker
12-18-21, 04:53
Mona is not big but not spinner either. Really good massage IMHO. As usual YMMV I didn't partake myself.

Pros.

Very good HJ.

Did not ask for money upfront and did not up sell. Gave her 120 at the end and she did not count it either.

Place was new and clean.

Cons.

Bigger lady.

Massage and finish was over at the 45 minute mark. Not the worse thing. But she did ask me twice in the beginning if I wanted one hour.

Verdict.

I would repeat. How does Mona compare looks and service wise?

Blake123
12-18-21, 06:57
Anyone happen to know a contact # for Kay formally of Hiran in Cc?Check your inbox.

Rimmer088
12-18-21, 17:56
Check your inbox.Kapahulu behide zippys, green building 2 floor no business name on door, maybe at 1st floor now, probably not many workers, hg available. 70 depends on visits.

Stunna56
12-19-21, 00:00
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-by-china-town/18108355.html

Anyone ever try this place?

WickedTuna
12-19-21, 00:10

Pros.

Very good HJ.

Place was new and clean.

Cons.

Bigger lady.

Verdict.

I would repeat. How does Mona compare looks and service wise?Where exactly is this place?

FCH300
12-19-21, 00:14
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-by-china-town/18108355.html

Anyone ever try this place?This is the dreaded Misa. Search the forum if you haven't already heard of her. Beware. Very poor service. Prepay for anything. Short time. Extensive NO list. Only good thing to say is that she is young and attractive but total waste of $$.

Ck813
12-19-21, 00:39
Please message me the info too. Thank You!

Check your inbox.

KidFarian
12-19-21, 13:20
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/pearl-city/18128690.html

I tried for a session while I was in the area. Offered FS or Nuru and I didn't want either so I declined and just went about my day.

Still trying to find a regular provider who gives a decent BBBJ in / around Salt Lake, Pearl, Aiea or Ewa / Kapolei.

My days here are limited so any information available will be greatly appreciated.

Kid (Ret).

Bangkolulu
12-19-21, 15:14
Where exactly is this place?https://jenmathaimassage.com/

Stopping on impulse one morning without appointment, Lisa was my therapist. Behind her mask, she appeared mature, but attractive. At a spa, I always ask a deep / hard massage. Although, not the most skilled ever, I will give her an A for effort. Quick to tease, she had a couple great face down techniques. On the flip, pretty standard with roaming OTC. A little resistance getting to THJ. Her attire was definitely a barrier, maybe intentional. Once there, I found almost perfect boobs. It made me question think she was younger than I originally thought. Maybe just man made, but, I'm not a great judge. Most of all, her service was excellent. She wanted to please, maybe create repeat customers. I enjoyed about 10 warmed wet towels in my hour there.

Afterwards, I left item in my basket. A tiny bit awkward, but, Lisa came running outside to return it to me. Her honesty is to be valued.

I do want to try Mona there, but Lisa would still make me smile.

WomenLover2
12-19-21, 19:08
https://jenmathaimassage.com/

Stopping on impulse one morning without appointment, Lisa was my therapist. Behind her mask, she appeared mature, but attractive. At a spa, I always ask a deep / hard massage. Although, not the most skilled ever, I will give her an A for effort. Quick to tease, she had a couple great face down techniques. On the flip, pretty standard with roaming OTC. A little resistance getting to THJ. Her attire was definitely a barrier, maybe intentional. Once there, I found almost perfect boobs. It made me question think she was younger than I originally thought. Maybe just man made, but, I'm not a great judge. Most of all, her service was excellent. She wanted to please, maybe create repeat customers. I enjoyed about 10 warmed wet towels in my hour there.

Afterwards, I left item in my basket. A tiny bit awkward, but, Lisa came running outside to return it to me. Her honesty is to be valued..What is THJ? May I please have a description of Lisa?

HisunSpot
12-19-21, 20:20
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/pearl-city/18128690.html.What massage place is that?

Captain Nemo
12-19-21, 22:21
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/lt-b-gt-808-282-5673-sexy-asian-kiko-sensual-bodyrub-amp-b2b-oil-you-down/12897366.html

Second time I've inquired about this provider, don't think anyone responded the first time. Has anyone seen her? I've called countless time, never an answer.

Would appreciate any information.

Mahalo,

CN.

Toasty808
12-19-21, 22:50
So today I went to mongering for the first time the location was off Ka'ahumanu ST. Same number as the one on KidFarians post. Obviously provider did not look like the one from the photo (I def. Was happy about that). There was a lot of guest parking and I arrived 10 min before the specified time. The therapist did not give me the exact unit / directions till 25 min after my arrival or 15 min after I arrived. She did however keep communicating with me throughout the wait saying she still had to prepare and what not.

Walked into the housing unit and it was a very clean 2 story town house. The girl who greeted was a Chinese / tai mix about 4"11 probably late 20's approx. She offered me shower and we went into her room however when discussing time and payment she tried to upsell very hard. Told me $$, 30 min. Naked massage because she had to go somewhere after. I rejected the proposal and she told me her roommate can provide if I waited for her to prepare. Sat in the 1st girls room for 10 min before meeting one of her roommates who had a very small room, her friend was probably 4"9-10 and chubby with a pouch she was very young with B's. She told me $$.7 for nuru mutual touch but I told her that was too expensive so we were able to talk it down to $$ so saved me that extra. 70 .

We both undressed and she did major ball teasing for the first 20 min on top of my back massage. I asked for hard pressure and for her size she kind of provided. After the flip she told me she had to leave the room for 5 min, however when she came back she went provided a lot of extra services. I had my phone on the ground below the massage table so I tracked the amount of time we spent. I'm pretty sure only counting the amount of time she massaged me it went way overtime, extra 25-30 min. It was not until the flip that this girl took off her clothes. She straddled my back and my front for a good half of the time. A lot of body to body rubbing I would say pretty decent nuru for my first nuru ever. She rubbed her pussy on junior for a decent amount of time while giving handjob majority of time. Long story short basically did everything besides penetration. 100% sure in some way or form she was playing with junior for at least a 1 hour 10 min.

After I asked her if I needed to tip or pay more, since we went way over time and did a lot more than a nuru. She told me no need pay anything the 200 was fine and she enjoyed. I'm pretty sure there are 3 women working out of there forgot to catch a name.

I think it was worth it but 100% sure YMMV.

I tried for a session while I was in the area. Offered FS or Nuru and I didn't want either so I declined and just went about my day.

Still trying to find a regular provider who gives a decent BBBJ in / around Salt Lake, Pearl, Aiea or Ewa / Kapolei.

My days here are limited so any information available will be greatly appreciated.

Kid (Ret).

WomenLover2
12-20-21, 00:18
Has anyone tried Orchid Massage in Exec Center downtown.

The lady in ad looks pretty.

Wonder if picture is real.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-honolulu/18112761.html

Lucky808
12-20-21, 01:24
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/lt-b-gt-808-282-5673-sexy-asian-kiko-sensual-bodyrub-amp-b2b-oil-you-down/12897366.html

Second time I've inquired about this provider, don't think anyone responded the first time. Has anyone seen her? I've called countless time, never an answer.

Would appreciate any information.

Mahalo,

CN.My first instinct / guess would be This is Misa. But if you called numerous times and no answer?

KidFarian
12-20-21, 14:48
So today I went to mongering for the first time the location was off Ka'ahumanu ST. Same number as the one on KidFarians post. Obviously provider did not look like the one from the photo (I def. Was happy about that). There was a lot of guest parking and I arrived 10 min before the specified time. The therapist did not give me the exact unit / directions till 25 min after my arrival or 15 min after I arrived. She did however keep communicating with me throughout the wait saying she still had to prepare and what not.

Walked into the housing unit and it was a very clean 2 story town house. The girl who greeted was a Chinese / tai mix about 4"11 probably late 20's approx. She offered me shower and we went into her room however when discussing time and payment she tried to upsell very hard. Told me $$, 30 min. Naked massage because she had to go somewhere after. I rejected the proposal and she told me her roommate can provide if I waited for her to prepare. Sat in the 1st girls room for 10 min before meeting one of her roommates who had a very small room, her friend was probably 4"9-10 and chubby with a pouch she was very young with B's. She told me $$.7 for nuru mutual touch but I told her that was too expensive so we were able to talk it down to $$ so saved me that extra. 70 .

We both undressed and she did major ball teasing for the first 20 min on top of my back massage. I asked for hard pressure and for her size she kind of provided. After the flip she told me she had to leave the room for 5 min, however when she came back she went provided a lot of extra services. I had my phone on the ground below the massage table so I tracked the amount of time we spent. I'm pretty sure only counting the amount of time she massaged me it went way overtime, extra 25-30 min. It was not until the flip that this girl took off her clothes. She straddled my back and my front for a good half of the time. A lot of body to body rubbing I would say pretty decent nuru for my first nuru ever. She rubbed her pussy on junior for a decent amount of time while giving handjob majority of time. Long story short basically did everything besides penetration. 100% sure in some way or form she was playing with junior for at least a 1 hour 10 min.

After I asked her if I needed to tip or pay more, since we went way over time and did a lot more than a nuru. She told me no need pay anything the 200 was fine and she enjoyed. I'm pretty sure there are 3 women working out of there forgot to catch a name.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/pearl-city/18128690.htmlGreat report, thanks for sharing. Did you get BBBJ as well and how would you describe the other girls in the house?

KidFarian
12-20-21, 14:49
What is THJ? May I please have a description of Lisa?Topless hand job.

KidFarian
12-20-21, 14:53

Pros.

Very good HJ.

Place was new and clean.

Cons.

Bigger lady.

Verdict.

I would repeat. How does Mona compare looks and service wise?I couldn't get much OTC roaming because she stayed outside of reach. The only complaint is I wanted more teasing so if I return I'll definitely communicate my desires. Same damage $. 20.

Xyz808
12-20-21, 14:56
Has anyone tried Orchid Massage in Exec Center downtown.

The lady in ad looks pretty.

Wonder if picture is real.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-honolulu/18112761.htmlNumber is tied to Kamiya Thai massage. Only tried once a while ago but back then it was only a middle aged Chinese lady, not very attractive. Decent massage though. I didn't ask for extras and none was offered, but I think reports were that she does if ya ask. Anyone else try recently and can confirm if there are other girls there?

S Hunter
12-20-21, 16:28

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/pearl-city/18128690.htmlGlad you got in. I got stood up last time after I parked and waited.

UnaOfAKind
12-20-21, 19:13
I couldn't get much OTC roaming because she stayed outside of reach. The only complaint is I wanted more teasing so if I return I'll definitely communicate my desires. Same damage $. 20.I see "OTC Roaming" a lot. I haven't been able to figure out what it means exactly the way its used here. What is meant by it?

UnaOfAKind
12-20-21, 19:32
I couldn't get much OTC roaming because she stayed outside of reach. The only complaint is I wanted more teasing so if I return I'll definitely communicate my desires. Same damage $. 20.Forgot to mention on my other post. Keep us posted on your next experience. I like hear other's experiences.

BScotti
12-20-21, 20:28

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/pearl-city/18128690.htmlThanks for the review and Glad it worked out for you. I'm guessing the chubby one you got looked better than the photo since you were happy that she didn't look like the pic in the ad?

I would like to give them a try but don't want to get stood up like the other person after driving there and waiting.

Plus I'm older and uglier so probably can't negotiate the price down as low as you have.

BScotti
12-20-21, 20:31
I see "OTC Roaming" a lot. I haven't been able to figure out what it means exactly the way its used here. What is meant by it?"Over the Clothes roaming".

KaraSnsd
12-20-21, 21:40
I saw on Google search that Sirrinn is closed and replaced by another name called Spa De Lani. The new place has a website and the pics show the interior of the shop hasn't changed.

Anyone know if this is a rebranding or a new owner and new workers?

RajahDat
12-21-21, 00:59
Thanks for the review and Glad it worked out for you. I'm guessing the chubby one you got looked better than the photo since you were happy that she didn't look like the pic in the ad?

I would like to give them a try but don't want to get stood up like the other person after driving there and waiting.

Plus I'm older and uglier so probably can't negotiate the price down as low as you have.I believe I went to that same location which is a townhouse in Waimalu / Newtown area. But even I got there it was Mayya but she gave a different name. It sounds like that's who you're describing honestly. If it is you're lucky. I got shorted time and only offered MTHE and nothing else for an upset. I guess got to be handsome with a Hammah LOL. Stay thirsty, stay safe my friends Raj.

GiAnt34
12-21-21, 02:56
I saw on Google search that Sirrinn is closed and replaced by another name called Spa De Lani. The new place has a website and the pics show the interior of the shop hasn't changed.

Anyone know if this is a rebranding or a new owner and new workers?Sirinn never had their own massage therapists. All were independent workers, many that came in from the mainland.

Toasty808
12-21-21, 05:09
Sorry to hear that, probably for the best though they had scented candles everywhere and my nose is still stuffy a day and a half later haha.

Glad you got in. I got stood up last time after I parked and waited.

Toasty808
12-21-21, 05:21
Thanks for the review and Glad it worked out for you. I'm guessing the chubby one you got looked better than the photo since you were happy that she didn't look like the pic in the ad?

Plus I'm older and uglier so probably can't negotiate the price down as low as you have.The house had 3 girls in it all seemed to be below 4"11 and Chinese. The other 2 girls were more attractive then the chubby one by a decent margin however they were better than picture, so I was happy about that. They all seemed to be below the age of 30 the living room had a beer pong and bean bags so it kind of reminded me of a college dorm until you reach their upstairs which seemed very clean and professional atm.

I personally won't go back just because of the first girls crazy 30 min upsell. Although she was the most attractive I did not think she was worth that LOL. I am curious about the 3rd girl who had dirty blonde umbre style hair.

Toasty808
12-21-21, 05:33
Great report, thanks for sharing. Did you get BBBJ as well and how would you describe the other girls in the house?Donated the 200 upfront, OTC / UTC was welcomed minute one, she was always in a good range to enjoy. A lot of ball tapping, I got CBJ lying on table and 69. She tried to sit on my face and suck me off but the height difference was too much. Other 2 girls in the house were dirty blonde and brunette and were more attractive than my provider definitely spinners / little more meat than spinners. I would say other 2 girls were 115-120.

Museki
12-21-21, 13:05
This is the dreaded Misa. Search the forum if you haven't already heard of her. Beware. Very poor service. Prepay for anything. Short time. Extensive NO list. Only good thing to say is that she is young and attractive but total waste of $$.https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/down-town-by-china-town/18108355.html

That looks like Mia's Ad.

FCH300
12-21-21, 13:54
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/down-town-by-china-town/18108355.html

That looks like Mia's Ad.Yes. It reads like one of Mia's (Miaa's) ads. But the phone number is one that Misa uses. A link to Mia's ad follows:

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/down-town-bishop-street/18118562.html

Language is similar in both ads. Misa attempting to ride on Mia's coattails maybe?? Not the first time a style has been copied to confuse the unwary.

S Hunter
12-21-21, 15:02
Where exactly is this place?Wicked. https://www.jenmathaimassage.com/index.html?utm_campaign=GMBMAIN&utm_medium=social&utm_source=GMB&utm_term=ID.

KaraSnsd
12-21-21, 15:07
Sirinn never had their own massage therapists. All were independent workers, many that came in from the mainland.Has anyone tried this place? Replaced sirrin spa.

Conker
12-21-21, 20:21
Yes. It reads like one of Mia's (Miaa's) ads. But the phone number is one that Misa uses. A link to Mia's ad follows:

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/down-town-bishop-street/18118562.html

Language is similar in both ads. Misa attempting to ride on Mia's coattails maybe?? Not the first time a style has been copied to confuse the unwary.Is that Mia in towel?

Cloe Stone
12-21-21, 21:49
Is that Mia in towel?The photo of Miaa is the one in the lower right of "Tina".

Maruchan
12-22-21, 00:15
Yes. It reads like one of Mia's (Miaa's) ads. But the phone number is one that Misa uses. A link to Mia's ad follows:

Language is similar in both ads. Misa attempting to ride on Mia's coattails maybe?? Not the first time a style has been copied to confuse the unwary.Haven't seen her in a while, she change her number?

FCH300
12-22-21, 00:54
Haven't seen her in a while, she change her number?Haven't seen WHO in a while? She (WHO) change her number (which number)??

Not sure I understand. Let me try to be extremely clear.

The original poster asked about an ad that uses a phone number that ends in 6384. This is a number known to be used by Misa. Misa uses this number and many others for her bookings. Some she handles herself and other are handled by an agent.

Mia (Miaa) has ads that use a number that ends in 1128. I have reliably used this number to contact Mia (Miaa) for 4 years now. This is the ONLY number that I have used to contact Mia (Miaa) reliably during the past 4 years.

Not sure if any of this post helps anyone but I'm trying to be Extremely clear in what I say and who I'm talking about and which numbers relate to which providers.

Demolition Man
12-22-21, 05:08
Sirinn never had their own massage therapists. All were independent workers, many that came in from the mainland.Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Skye work there?

UnaOfAKind
12-22-21, 12:34
I couldn't get much OTC roaming because she stayed outside of reach. The only complaint is I wanted more teasing so if I return I'll definitely communicate my desires. Same damage $. 20.Did she tease you some when you were face down? I like it when they do that. Did she tease you after the flip? Did you have to ask for the HE or did she just do it for you? I have tried Mona a couple of times. Want to try Mary, so just curious. Still want to her about your next experience to see if you get what you want. Do you have contact info for Mary or just need to call main Jenma line. You can PM me instead of posting if you want.

WomenLover2
12-22-21, 21:10
Has anyone seen Lisa. She advertises in Backpage.

I noticed that she looks very much like Vivian who.

Used to work out of Tiffany's Massage in Executive Center.

I wonder if Lisa is Vivian? I wonder if Vivian.

Has started to do sensual massage now. That would be awesome.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/honolulu/18109093.html

FCH300
12-23-21, 00:52

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/honolulu/18109093.htmlThis is yet another alter ego for the well reviewed and total ripoff Misa. She uses at several phone numbers:

808-xxx-3762.

808-xxx-6384.

808-xxx-3155.

These are ones that I've responded to and found her answering the door. I'm sure that there are others.

Don't get wrapped up in the pictures no matter what you do. They are almost certainly not pictures of the person you will find when you respond to any of the ads. The pictures are only posted to get your attention.

BTarzan
12-23-21, 03:00
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/s-king-street/12925761.html

How's the service with this one? Is this her real pic?

ReefDiver
12-23-21, 04:55
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/s-king-street/12925761.html

How's the service with this one? Is this her real pic?Don't know about that Jasmine, but this one's pretty good. Massage is good and no rush. Clean place, cute and friendly girl. Pretty therapeutic.

Reef.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/honolulu/18138464.html

GiAnt34
12-23-21, 04:58
https://jenmathaimassage.com/

Afterwards, I left item in my basket. A tiny bit awkward, but, Lisa came running outside to return it to me. Her honesty is to be valued.

I do want to try Mona there, but Lisa would still make me smile.Was Lisa tall? Perhaps 5 feet 5 inches tall?

GiAnt34
12-23-21, 05:12

Kid (Ret).I came across this old ad. Texted the phone number and was given a different address from the ad, however, still in Salt Lake area. Did not discuss services offered or rates. Available until midnight. I have not seen this provider yet.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-happy-e-massage-honolulu-hi-106209#rubmaps.

Toasty808
12-23-21, 07:07
Got a couple messages about this experience, so I guess I'll post my experience from Monday, I was able to see Coco who was based in a unit that was off Koaheahe Pl in Pearl City. I used to be a athlete for a bit in university a couple years ago and have had therapeutic and sports massages, I would say hers was really up there.

We were talking a decent amount through the massage and she worked my muscles to the bone. I appreciated the actual massage. I didn't touch / roam on her as I thought it was a legit massage based on the pressure. Once I flipped she made moves on me, on my stomach she did not brush or touch the balls but her massage really spread my butt a lot which was a weird new experience LOL. But, on the flip she immediately sat between my legs and did a weird splits thing on me where she would nudge / tap / breathe on junior to get it going. I checked my phone when she offered extra service which was 40 min in which I was able to negotiate down. Damage was. 6+$. 1 which was for THJ, OTC / UTC Roaming, Titty fuck. Excluding the shower before and after the massage part of the encounter went a minute or two over time. As I am very muscular with a big frame the amount of pressure as well as the length and width size the table made me happy. I feel like the legit and HE parts of the massage felt more better and sensual.

Sadly she left, but I asked her if she would be returning in the future she said maybe as she enjoyed providing here in Hawaii. If anyone has any good therapeutic masseuse with a BBBJ HE on West Side let me know I don't really want to commute to Honolulu.

UnaOfAKind
12-23-21, 16:29

Pros.

Very good HJ.

Place was new and clean.

Cons.

Bigger lady.

Massage and finish was over at the 45 minute mark. Not the worse thing. But she did ask me twice in the beginning if I wanted one hour.Would like to hear more on this one if you see her again.

Infrequent Guy
12-23-21, 17:30
I was looking for massage to work out some sore muscles after a workout and was at a shop at CC. The massage was good and totally legit but the AMT did hint about how I might enjoy a bit more service. I did inquire to see if she was open to provide more but she politely refused. I asked if she had any recommendations and she gave me the number for Saya. Went the following day and lucked out that she was available early. Found out early that HE and CFS were on the table. Went with CFS, she wanted more but settled for $$.

The good:

She's very attractive. 30's, slim figure, A / B sized.

Japanese MT with a nice personality.

The bad:

Massage was a rubdown (luckily not what I was there for).

Session was pretty bland, lay back and waited for me to finish. Mish, CG, K9.

Didn't go the full hour.

It's tough because probably not going to be able to see her again, might be a provider that would improve over time. As usual YMMV, I would see her again to see if I have a chance.

Also, want to thank you guys for all the info you guys have shared, as my handle suggests I don't get to monger as much so when I do have the chance hate to waste time and $.

MonkeyMan115
12-23-21, 20:49
I came across this old ad. Texted the phone number and was given a different address from the ad, however, still in Salt Lake area. Did not discuss services offered or rates. Available until midnight. I have not seen this provider yet.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-happy-e-massage-honolulu-hi-106209#rubmaps.Let me know how it goes if you do visit.

Ck813
12-25-21, 18:41
Please provide the phone number via PM. Sounds like a winner eventually like you said. DFK BBBJ allowed? Maybe CIP? Thank.

I was looking for massage to work out some sore muscles after a workout and was at a shop at CC. The massage was good and totally legit but the AMT did hint about how I might enjoy a bit more service. I did inquire to see if she was open to provide more but she politely refused. I asked if she had any recommendations and she gave me the number for Saya. Went the following day and lucked out that she was available early. Found out early that HE and CFS were on the table. Went with CFS, she wanted more but settled for $$.

The good:

The bad:

Didn't go the full hour..

FookMe
12-26-21, 05:29
Is this Saya ad? Googling phone number leads to Akiko massage.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/18128715.html

I have no affiliation with any of the above. I'm just passing on info.

The good:

The bad:

Didn't go the full hour.

It's tough because probably not going to be able to see her again, might be a provider that would improve over time. As usual YMMV, I would see her again to see if I have a chance.

Also, want to thank you guys for all the info you guys have shared, as my handle suggests I don't get to monger as much so when I do have the chance hate to waste time and $.

Peter5656
12-26-21, 06:03

I have no affiliation with any of the above. I'm just passing on info.Same place where Maya works 2nd floor cc. Collected 60 hf and gave me a 5 minute rundown while answering the phone, could hear the guy asking for a four hand massage. On the flip asked what I wanted and I said everything, told me 200 more. I said to much how much for BJ said no BJ because of Covid, 160 HJ I said 200 total boom boom. Handed her 140 more and she proceeded with a HJ ask when she going to jump on she said she needed more money. I told her no way give me back my money then, she agreed to FS for the 200. No BJ what so ever just wanted it done, while doing the deed ask if I wanted four hand massage WTH, said Maya is the other girl declined that offer then told me I was taking to long and could finish me with a HJ. Told her no way put her in doggie and pounded away and blew my load. Don't waste your money here.

Lucky808
12-26-21, 14:40

I have no affiliation with any of the above. I'm just passing on info.Chinese connection upper floor of cc?

TrialnError
12-26-21, 17:33
Same place where Maya works 2nd floor cc. Collected 60 hf and gave me a 5 minute rundown while answering the phone, could hear the guy asking for a four hand massage. On the flip asked what I wanted and I said everything, told me 200 more. I said to much how much for BJ said no BJ because of Covid, 160 HJ I said 200 total boom boom. Handed her 140 more and she proceeded with a HJ ask when she going to jump on she said she needed more money. I told her no way give me back my money then, she agreed to FS for the 200. No BJ what so ever just wanted it done, while doing the deed ask if I wanted four hand massage WTH, said Maya is the other girl declined that offer then told me I was taking to long and could finish me with a HJ. Told her no way put her in doggie and pounded away and blew my load. Don't waste your money here.Is Saya really Japanese like the other monger reported or is she Chinese? Not that it matters but hate expecting one thing and getting something else. They using all Japanese names in the ad like usual.

UnaOfAKind
12-26-21, 18:57
Tried Lisa this weekend. Massage was decent, more of a rubdown, but felt good. She hopped on the table between my legs while face down for a bit. I like it when they do that. Some teasing to get me going a little. After the flip still good rubdown with OTC roaming. HE was good. A little bit of talking to get it but able to get THJ. Next one to try is Mary.

AssEaterNow
12-26-21, 20:59
Picture is fake, terrible Chinese connection service, texting the whole time, walked out on me 4 times to answer the door.

And more- save your cash.

AE.

Peter5656
12-26-21, 21:02
Is Saya really Japanese like the other monger reported or is she Chinese? Not that it matters but hate expecting one thing and getting something else. They using all Japanese names in the ad like usual.I think she is, Said her name was saya in text but when I got there and asked her name she replied akiko. She asked if I was Japanese and started talking to me in Japanese which I don't understand Japanese. Waste money would never go and see her again.

Peter5656
12-26-21, 21:13
Is Saya really Japanese like the other monger reported or is she Chinese? Not that it matters but hate expecting one thing and getting something else. They using all Japanese names in the ad like usual.I think she is, Said her name was saya in text but when I got there and asked her name she replied akiko. She asked if I was Japanese and started talking to me in Japanese which I don't understand Japanese. Waste money would never go and see her again.

FCH300
12-26-21, 21:53
Picture is fake, terrible Chinese connection service, texting the whole time, walked out on me 4 times to answer the door.

And more- save your cash.

AE.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/honolulu/18109093.htmlIn my post # 27566 in this Thread, I identified this ad as yet another phone number for Misa. You have now experienced what many of us have learned to avoid. She uses many names and many phone numbers but always provides terrible service.

HarryNuts9999
12-27-21, 02:20
Saya is not it, fellas. Not a single thing about her or her service excels in any way. Not going to go over specifics, but she will try to get more than $200 for a FS session though she settled on $200 total. The entire session, she scolded me at least five times, it just wasnt a good experience. Her massage table sucks. F'ing on it sucks even more. The wood legs on hard floor makes a lot of noise and she will complain about it. If I were to guess, she's definitely not in her 30's and most likely in her mid-40's. I don't know for sure if she's Japanese. Maybe Japanese, maybe Chinese who lived in Japan. She said a few things in Japanese. She's about 5'0" or just under, skinny but has a slight belly. She's not hot or exotic looking in any way, maybe you might consider her cute looking. For her asking price of $260+, that's a hell no from me. If all other providers were busy and I was hard up for a FS session, maybe I might repeat but most likely not. For $200, there are so many better providers.

UnaOfAKind
12-27-21, 12:50
Where exactly is this place?Poster had a typo. Its Jenma in Aiea. https://jenmathaimassage.com/.

UnaOfAKind
12-27-21, 12:52
Do you have contact info?New place in Aiea. Can find phone number here, https://jenmathaimassage.com/.

S Hunter
12-28-21, 23:04
Would like to hear more on this one if you see her again.I would go back, but want to try Mona first.

RareHunter
12-31-21, 03:00
I follow her in IG. LOL.

One guy said she's legit but she did HE for you. I am a shy guy so I never ask for it. I like the girl to touch and / or ask first. Then I always say yes. I like to try other girls too. Did Mary ask you first or did you have to ask for it?I didn't try asking but she didn't hint anything either. So just had a standard massage. It was ok. Try some else next time.

KratosGow
12-31-21, 22:02
No name listed. Was wondering if anyone tried her out yet.

If so what else was on menu? TIA.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/aiea/18739085.html

KJimmy0330
01-02-22, 00:20
I'm new in this kind of thing.

Can you guys recommend any good bls provider?

Redneck 1
01-02-22, 20:12

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/aiea/18739085.htmlIn my opinion, it would be astonishing if the nameless "dream girl" in the attached "eye candy" photo (which appears to be a professional model-type photo) is the actual provider who services you.

However, if anyone truly finds her working as a real provider in Honolulu, please let me know (smile).

Cloe Stone
01-02-22, 20:13

Plus I'm older and uglier so probably can't negotiate the price down as low as you have.

Kid (Ret).

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/aiea/18739085.htmlMy "Spidey Senses" tell me this might be the same place as recently reviewed? Previous link does not work, but think one of the photos was of the same person? Anyone has updated information, please share. Sounds like a potentially fun place to try.

Aloha,

CS.

FCH300
01-03-22, 06:02
My "Spidey Senses" tell me this might be the same place as recently reviewed? Previous link does not work, but think one of the photos was of the same person? Anyone has updated information, please share. Sounds like a potentially fun place to try.

Aloha,

CS.Hard to believe but I guess there are guys out there who haven't visited this place and / or partaken of the services offered. Since it appears that no one has bothered to provide an overall assessment of this place let me proceed:

There is an outfit working out of a townhome at the Hillside Terrace complex on Ka'ahumanu St. This is a "rotating provider" operation run by an organization that has several other massage operations on the island (Moanalua Loop, Moanalua Rd, and maybe others. They bring in girls from Thailand, Vietnam, Taipei and set them up. The girls are all independent (I think) in that they can provide whatever services they choose and at whatever prices they set but pay the "big boss" for every customer they see.

Moanalua Loop usually has 1-3 girls working, Moanalua Road usually has 2-4 girls, and Kaahumanu usually has 2-4 girls.

As far as I can tell, they usual "tour" at any location is between 4 and 6 weeks. The girls sometimes move between these "houses" but are more likely to stay put in one location until their tour is over. Then it is time to go back home. I've only seen one of these girls return after a full cycle, so it looks like a "one and done" operation. Generally, the girls eat, sleep, and generally live in these houses. Often in the same rooms that they use for massage. If you find one that you like, offer to take her to lunch in Aiea somewhere. They almost never get out and can only go as far as they can walk. She will usually take you up on any chance to get out of the house if she doesn't have another appointment coming soon.

Some are winners. Cute, young, attractive is not unusual but it's also common to find up sell, no service and give me money. Lot's of poor service but an occasional winner that keeps me trying them again and again.

Cloe Stone
01-03-22, 18:52
Hard to believe but I guess there are guys out there who haven't visited this place and / or partaken of the services offered. Since it appears that no one has bothered to provide an overall assessment of this place let me proceed:

There is an outfit working out of a townhome at the Hillside Terrace complex on Ka'ahumanu St. This is a "rotating provider" operation run by an organization that has several other massage operations on the island (Moanalua Loop, Moanalua Rd, and maybe others. They bring in girls from Thailand, Vietnam, Taipei and set them up. The girls are all independent (I think) in that they can provide whatever services they choose and at whatever prices they set but pay the "big boss" for every customer they see.

Moanalua Loop usually has 1-3 girls working, Moanalua Road usually has 2-4 girls, and Kaahumanu usually has 2-4 girls.

As far as I can tell, they usual "tour" at any location is between 4 and 6 weeks. The girls sometimes move between these "houses" but are more likely to stay put in one location until their tour is over. Then it is time to go back home. I've only seen one of these girls return after a full cycle, so it looks like a "one and done" operation. Generally, the girls eat, sleep, and generally live in these houses. Often in the same rooms that they use for massage. If you find one that you like, offer to take her to lunch in Aiea somewhere. They almost never get out and can only go as far as they can walk. She will usually take you up on any chance to get out of the house if she doesn't have another appointment coming soon.

Some are winners. Cute, young, attractive is not unusual but it's also common to find up sell, no service and give me money. Lot's of poor service but an occasional winner that keeps me trying them again and again.FC,

Thank you for the thoughtful and well written contribution. This cleared up a lot from my perspective. There is a lot of hit and miss in this hobby, yet it is nice to keep looking for the hidden gems out there. I will give things a try at some point and report back.

Happy New Year and may you find many gems in 2022.

Aloha,

CS.

Ck813
01-03-22, 19:59
100% Japanese IMHO! Speaks one word in Japanese—- Guys you ain't going to get crap except CFS. No BJ, her mask ain't coming off except a quick view on what she looks like. Probable 40'S not 30'S but who knows. That is just my opinion. Slim and looked pretty solid body. Very respectful probably from reading all her negative reviews.

So if you want CFS for 200 go see her. That is all you will probably get. I didn't go with her because 200 for CFS with her mask on wasn't for me.

The good:

Pok Gai
01-03-22, 20:02
Is this her (https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/waipahu-angie-thai-girl-bj-naked-nuru/18113735.html)?Sorry super late reply. Kids been home for the break. So hard for me to come on. The pics are pretty close actually, to the point it may be real pics.

DrSexMachine
01-04-22, 08:46
Do they have ads or a way of contacting?

Hard to believe but I guess there are guys out there who haven't visited this place and / or partaken of the services offered. Since it appears that no one has bothered to provide an overall assessment of this place let me proceed:

Some are winners. Cute, young, attractive is not unusual but it's also common to find up sell, no service and give me money. Lot's of poor service but an occasional winner that keeps me trying them again and again.

UnaOfAKind
01-04-22, 11:08
I didn't try asking but she didn't hint anything either. So just had a standard massage. It was ok. Try some else next time.I guess with her she doesn't offer, but will give it if you ask? Other guys have been able to get nice HJ from her.

FCH300
01-04-22, 14:00
Do they have ads or a way of contacting?Almost any ad that you see that refers to a location in Pearl City or Aiea is likely to be from one of the girls working in this outfit. Eliminate any of the Pin Thai shops and a couple of the newer Thai massage shops and what is left is likely to be part of this group. The girls usually advertise individually and don't usually provide a street address. The only way to find out is to text and make an appointment. Likely examples include:

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/aloha-stadium-aiea/19340108.html

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/5-minutes-from-pearidge-center/12900705.html

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/aiea/18739085.html

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/aiea-pearl-city/18739498.html

I haven't contacted any of these providers and don't know for certain that they are or are not part of the group but their ads fit the profile. You are on your own to find more. I'm sure that this list is not complete.

Ck813
01-04-22, 16:37
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/town/19503066.html

Any info as it says real pic?

DaViper
01-04-22, 20:07

Any info as it says real pic?She looks like a he?

Lycnew
01-04-22, 20:34

Any info as it says real pic?That's Lucy it's a real pic of her that's her in the pic.

Slmhyk
01-04-22, 21:25

Any info as it says real pic?Lusy.

Real pic. Pretty. Thicker in a good way.

Been a min, but HE was great.

RoadRally2
01-04-22, 21:55

Any info as it says real pic?This girl has posted ads before with other similar pictures. She worked in CC. And has been reviewed by the board. I can't recall her name but maybe someone else can report their experience with this one. Reports were mixed iirc

S Hunter
01-04-22, 22:23
I guess with her she doesn't offer, but will give it if you ask? Other guys have been able to get nice HJ from her.I didn't ask. But she did tease and offer. I like that she never mentioned money and did not collect up front. So flow was good. I would go back to see her, but want to try the others there too.

GofasBits
01-04-22, 22:38

Any info as it says real pic?I think her name is Lucy. She advertises with Champagne, Dada and Jasmine. Believe they work out of a unit in CC. IIRC she has mediocre reviews. She is also on the larger side, hence the bigger boobs and pics lacking her bottom half. GL!

Lucky808
01-05-22, 14:15
Lusy.

Real pic. Pretty. Thicker in a good way.

Been a min, but HE was great.Agree,

Lusy is early 30's 5' 115 lbs pretty face natural D's a little thick but in no way fat (I think most all MT gained weight since "C) good English.

S Hunter
01-05-22, 17:51
A week or two ago, I was able to walk right in. Now they require vaccine card. Just FYI.

Xyz808
01-06-22, 11:48

Any info as it says real pic?Seen her a few times during covid. Pics are real. Pretty good massage and finish. OTC roaming on her bottom, would shy away when I reached for the twins up top. Didn't think I'd get anything more than that from her so haven't been back in awhile, but she was nice.

Xyz808
01-06-22, 14:02

Any info as it says real pic?Just a heads up, their other ad has an hourly rate of 70. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1750-kalakaua-ave/18738351.html.

LesterZone808
01-07-22, 15:54

Any info as it says real pic?She's one of my go to. Massage little better than average. Take care of her and she'll take care of you. Super sweet and nice. Very accommodating. Nice and flirty after a couple of visits. OTC roaming. Allowed me to touch her kitty. Offered me a special after being a regular of topless HJ. Doesn't do anything more than HJ however. Racks are amazing. Have fun.

BC777
01-08-22, 16:50
Aloha, Are there any places where one could go on the Windward side and get a great massage and a he?

Thanks,

BC.

NevaEnuf
01-09-22, 14:46

Some are winners. Cute, young, attractive is not unusual but it's also common to find up sell, no service and give me money. Lot's of poor service but an occasional winner that keeps me trying them again and again.Didn't find that winner. Curiosity to try somewhere different. Advertises on BP. Don't remember her name. Upsell lose money. No massage skills, short time, no touch toppless HJ, complain I was taking too long? Not fat but not skinny, soft butt. Must have been me. No repeat. Only good part was the shower. YMMV.

Ajarn
01-10-22, 19:10
Anybody know who this is? She says she lives in Honolulu and attended UHM.

Jan Fortifore
01-10-22, 20:03
Anybody know who this is? She says she lives in Honolulu and attended UHM.This person is Nam Khanh, a Vietnamese model: http://www.21zw.net/mntp/mnzp/20210606/75459_2.html.

I have no experience with this person and am just sharing info found.

January44.

KidFarian
01-12-22, 02:20

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/pearl-city/18128690.htmlSame experience and same service except no CBJ / BBBJ. She did offer takeout at my place so I assume FS is available. I'll repeat if time permits. My schedule is extremely busy and I'm a creature of habit so I'll ride this one out (np oun intended) until she rotates off the island or I find a better option.

Naughty Dreads
01-12-22, 18:58
Anyone tried this MT. Call her said she has a place in downtown. She has a really sexy voice. Going to check her out soon.

Naughty Dreads
01-12-22, 19:00
Here's the link on fb.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/894565731418421/

JuneBugg
01-12-22, 20:33
I went mongering today. I usually see Soda at Waipahu, but today, I saw Gisele. First time seeing her and once I stepped into the room, she took my hands and put them on her titties. I squeezed them and rubbed my face on them and smiled, "very nice". She's about 5'8" and thick. She laid me on my stomach and massaged from my thighs to my shoulders. She allowed me to roam OTC. When I flipped, she began stroking junior. That's when she asked, "how much you give me?" I told her, "I only have 120" She tried to up sell me, but I only had 120 and she agreed.

She began stroking Junior and I began sucking on her boobs. They're naturals too, so they were soft. I began fingering her while she put her hands over her mouth to stay quiet. I kept telling her to stop making noise and that made her even more hornier. I jumped of the table, bent her over and began rubbing my cock on her wet pussy. I wanted to go in, but no rubber. She was wet wet. While I was rubbing my cock on her pussy, she was rubbing her click hard. She came, but not her lip to keep quiet.

I stood her up and made her finish me off with a hand job. It was farkin knarly.

FS is on the table with Gisele, but you have to sneak it in. Next time, I have to bring a condom so I can slide in her. Sorry, I don't hit it raw.

Damage.

House fee: 70.

Gisele: 120 + 10 tip.

Total: 200.

GiAnt34
01-12-22, 21:04
I went mongering today. I usually see Soda at Waipahu, but today, I saw Gisele. First time seeing her and once I stepped into the room, she took my hands and put them on her titties. I squeezed them and rubbed my face on them and smiled, "very nice". She's about 5'8" and thick. She laid me on my stomach and massaged from my thighs to my shoulders. She allowed me to roam OTC. When I flipped, she began stroking junior. That's when she asked, "how much you give me?" I told her, "I only have 120" She tried to up sell me, but I only had 120 and she agreed.

She began stroking Junior and I began sucking on her boobs. They're naturals too, so they were soft. I began fingering her while she put her hands over her mouth to stay quiet. I kept telling her to stop making noise and that made her even more hornier. I jumped of the table, bent her over and began rubbing my cock on her wet pussy. I wanted to go in, but no rubber. She was wet wet. While I was rubbing my cock on her pussy, she was rubbing her click hard. She came, but not her lip to keep quiet.

I stood her up and made her finish me off with a hand job. It was farkin knarly.

FS is on the table with Gisele, but you have to sneak it in. Next time, I have to bring a condom so I can slide in her. Sorry, I don't hit it raw.

Damage.

Total: 200.Well written. Good details. Non-use of dollar signs made it perfectly clear how much you paid. It was a pleasure to read.

S Hunter
01-12-22, 23:57
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/pearl-city/20087865.html

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/259278

Looked good and I made an appointment. Showed up just before our time, parked and texted. I asked if that was her in the picture and can I come in? (house in Pearl City).

On that note, she cancelled on me while I was parked out on the street, but out of sight. Flaked for sure. Guessing because the pictures are fake. Maybe very very fake.

Let me know if you find out otherwise.

DaViper
01-13-22, 19:48

Damage.

Total: 200.Good report. Question when you say she is thick how big is she? Her Pictures looks like she is really huge.

DrConfess
01-13-22, 21:14
I will be spending time without car around Century Square next week and would like to hit it up. I've always mongered elsewhere, although have kept things quiet during COVID. Any suggestions? Saw some ads on BP listing Bishop but read that Misa not worth it. Help a guy out venturing back into the game!

JuneBugg
01-13-22, 22:47
Good report. Question when you say she is thick how big is she? Her Pictures looks like she is really huge.Her photos are on point. She's not big at all, just thick, with a fat ass.

Lucky808
01-13-22, 23:46
Good report. Question when you say she is thick how big is she? Her Pictures looks like she is really huge.Body wise, she looks like the pics in ad.

YoungMonger808
01-14-22, 00:28
Body wise, she looks like the pics in ad.https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/s-king-street/12925761.html

Is this the Jasmine?

UnaOfAKind
01-14-22, 02:48
Anyone been to Jenma lately? I am interested in hearing about recent experiences with Mona, Mary, and Lisa. I like that its a little place and close to work. Mary is still on my list to see. Been too busy to get in. Hearing other's stories keeps me interested.

CeeFro24
01-14-22, 05:09
Aloha,

Looking for info on any real bury providers. If anyone was around 2020-2021 and remember AlluraAmour, that's the type I'm looking for. Full body sliding, hot oil action. She was out in Hawaii at that time and I've never been able to find a nuru that is even close to that.

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AlluraAmour_NuruQueen

S Hunter
01-14-22, 17:01
Anyone been to Jenma lately? I am interested in hearing about recent experiences with Mona, Mary, and Lisa. I like that its a little place and close to work. Mary is still on my list to see. Been too busy to get in. Hearing other's stories keeps me interested.I made several posts on Jemma as did others. Do a search and see them all.

Hobrah
01-14-22, 21:24
Aloha,

Looking for info on any real bury providers. If anyone was around 2020-2021 and remember AlluraAmour, that's the type I'm looking for. Full body sliding, hot oil action. She was out in Hawaii at that time and I've never been able to find a nuru that is even close to that.

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AlluraAmour_NuruQueenKatia of downtown was prob the only one that was during the real nuru. But I haven't heard from her since or where's she's been.

Hobrah
01-14-22, 21:26
Has anyone heard from her recently? She was my go to for that nuru massage.

OjiiChan69
01-15-22, 14:48
Has anyone heard from her recently? She was my go to for that nuru massage.She retired for now.

OjiiChan69
01-15-22, 14:53
All time fav go-to girl that is sexy, nice, pretty face, smokin body, full hour of pleasure. Doesn't do massage, but posting here just to make sure you Mongers don't miss out.

Check out Nana. Top performer no doubt.

Ojii.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-punchbowl/18109090.html

TrialnError
01-15-22, 19:56
Anyone tried this MT. Call her said she has a place in downtown. She has a really sexy voice. Going to check her out soon.

Here's the link on fb.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/894565731418421/Did you get a chance to check it out? How was it?

Anybody know who this is? She says she lives in Honolulu and attended UHM.Did you found out who she is? Real, fake?

FlyPanAm
01-15-22, 21:04
Zoey is an excellent legit massage therapist. Her write up on BP is accurate. Specific problem point (knot under shoulder blade) addressed after full body massage. I was shocked how effective the treatment was. HJ was kind of an afterthought, but was nice enough with roaming over clothes. Definitely had worse HJs from "therapists" who also had no clue how to massage. She mentioned getting naked for a higher price but I declined. Pretty sure FS is not offered, but did not inquire. Current pic looks like her. Again though, the massage itself is the main event. $140 massage + HJ. Would repeat for legit session. Would not recommend to get your sexy on.Does Zoey do topless handjob?

Ajarn
01-15-22, 21:06
Did you get a chance to check it out? How was it?

Did you found out who she is? Real, fake?Someone reported it was fake.

Hobrah
01-15-22, 21:12
She retired for now.Hope she comes out retirement or prob got a sugar daddy.

Ernestm
01-16-22, 17:42
Does Zoey do topless handjob?Got one from her about 2 years ago, $180 total. She encouraged touching her titties which was nice.

CeeFro24
01-17-22, 06:44
I see a few people are looking for topless HJ massages.

I'd recommend Bella, great massage, SUPER bubbly personality, always has great music choice. Been to her a few times, topless HJ wasn't on the table first meeting. But after that I've gotten it every time. Damage was $$, although I'm sure I could get for $180. She's one of the few MT whose number I have saved.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/1750-kalakaua-ave-24-floor/19989693.html

ChipJohnson001
01-17-22, 11:59
I have not seen any posts on this gem, which surprises me, but maybe I just missed them. Her name is Dasanya or something like that, she told me twice, and I just couldn't remember. But the most important thing: this photo is 100% real, and accurate. She is that hot, or hotter, in person.

Went for the hour, really good firm massage as I asked for with some light teasing towards the end. On the flip she offered erotic massage for $200 all in. I confirmed it was full nude and went for it, and WOW. Quickly turned into B2 B, P2 P session with her INSANE body. Nice hot towel clean up and great head massage to finish. She said FS is available for 300 She is in CC 3302, last 4 of phone 8426. Treat her well, she was very sweet. As always, YMMV.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/century-center/20088952.html

Guapo Marx
01-17-22, 13:04
I used to see this mature 40+ lady in an apartment complex a few blocks north of CC. Phone was 629-9697. First name is Rongwie. She was nice looking, nice body and would do prostate massage on the HE. Then she just seemed to disappear. She told me she does have intercourse with some clients but only if she wants to have intercourse. Guess I didn't make the grade there. But maybe try again.

Naughty Dreads
01-17-22, 13:44
I see a few people are looking for topless HJ massages.

I'd recommend Bella, great massage, SUPER bubbly personality, always has great music choice. Been to her a few times, topless HJ wasn't on the table first meeting. But after that I've gotten it every time. Damage was $$, although I'm sure I could get for $180. She's one of the few MT whose number I have saved.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/1750-kalakaua-ave-24-floor/19989693.htmlThe Tits on Lucy are huge! They look bigger than Amanda's! Anyone got lucky and was able to drop Lucy's tube top?

KidFarian
01-17-22, 14:29
I have not seen any posts on this gem, which surprises me, but maybe I just missed them. Her name is Dasanya or something like that, she told me twice, and I just couldn't remember. But the most important thing: this photo is 100% real, and accurate. She is that hot, or hotter, in person.

Went for the hour, really good firm massage as I asked for with some light teasing towards the end. On the flip she offered erotic massage for $200 all in. I confirmed it was full nude and went for it, and WOW. Quickly turned into B2 B, P2 P session with her INSANE body. Nice hot towel clean up and great head massage to finish. She said FS is available for 300 She is in CC 3302, last 4 of phone 8426. Treat her well, she was very sweet. As always, YMMV.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/century-center/20088952.htmlRipoff a thread has claim of being a ladyboy. I have no experience with this provider just connecting the post.

ChipJohnson001
01-17-22, 14:37
Ripoff a thread has claim of being a ladyboy. I have no experience with this provider just connecting the post.Thanks for the info. Looked at the post and it seems like second hand info ("my friend told me. " I was a little worried about that when I first showed up, simply because she was so hot I figured there had to be a catch. I didn't go face to face with her pus, but it felt as real as they get (got wet too), and my initial concern was eliminated after some time with her because there were no indications she was not all lady despite my looking for them. Not saying the other guy is wrong, but if she is not a real lady then it is one hell of a conversion.

LuvLurking
01-17-22, 15:01
Thanks for the info. Looked at the post and it seems like second hand info ("my friend told me. " I was a little worried about that when I first showed up, simply because she was so hot I figured there had to be a catch. I didn't go face to face with her pus, but it felt as real as they get (got wet too), and my initial concern was eliminated after some time with her because there were no indications she was not all lady despite my looking for them. Not saying the other guy is wrong, but if she is not a real lady then it is one hell of a conversion.I confirm that what I posted was second hand information. The friend that told me this has been around the block a few times and wanted to save me some $.

HobbeZ
01-17-22, 17:46
Thanks for the info. Looked at the post and it seems like second hand info ("my friend told me. " I was a little worried about that when I first showed up, simply because she was so hot I figured there had to be a catch. I didn't go face to face with her pus, but it felt as real as they get (got wet too), and my initial concern was eliminated after some time with her because there were no indications she was not all lady despite my looking for them. Not saying the other guy is wrong, but if she is not a real lady then it is one hell of a conversion.Would you say the posted pic was relatively accurate? Sounds the like service was awesome.