PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Mongerholic
12-25-20, 07:25
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana-ave-honolulu-hl-96814/9795337.html

Contacted this ad the night before for an early morning appointment all through text and was confirmed. Asked for location and instead of downtown Bishop was given CC address. Next morning contacted to get room number and address confirmation and was ghosted. Don't waste your time and effort on this place.

Blake123
12-26-20, 09:04
Indie's in cc is ok IMHO. It's the multiple providers places that are getting raided. In fact stick to the indie's, cc, downtown, etc,I've been going to the CC since the early 1990s--literally hundreds of times. I've been to most everywhere there with never a concern, until now--in regards to the recent raids. For the time being, I would avoid the places that have multiple girls, as those places are most susceptible to being raided. For now, only the indies and the legit MPs in the CC are safe, IMO.

WomenLover2
12-26-20, 19:45
Has anyone seen April? She looks very pretty.

Wondering if her picture is real and how she is.

Thank you.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-king-street/9799421.html

Punsai69
12-26-20, 23:17
She messaged she's actually here now. Who's going to see her?

Funny, that's the exact message I received from her as well. And yes, she's pretended to be coming to Hawaii for years now and has sent messages to me as well only to cancel her trip last minute. She's a total flake and not really worth any effort. It was just fun fucking her because she was selective on who she'd give it up to, so if you were one of them you'd feel "lucky". But this is just annoying now. However, two things learned from her passport photo. One, Japanese passports, at least hers, are only good for 5 years as opposed to USA good for 10. And two, her birthdate is 1971, which makes her older than I had imagined.

EmSee
12-26-20, 23:38
She messaged she's actually here now. Who's going to see her?So she says she had a 4 o clocks flake on her. So she says ok come in at 5. Just got off work and asked if I can go at 6. Then she starts making dates on when I should come. And from what she says the place she's staying is sketch because of the security. . and now she's not responding to my messages. Not surprised. I know she ain't doing anything because of this weather and it's hard enough to find parking at her spot unless you pay. LOL.

Don't even bother fellas. . I think she's more afraid of the security.

Me Cook
12-27-20, 01:20
She messaged she's actually here now. Who's going to see her?Is this the same Mie that used to have a house in Kaimuki and had her middle school boy in the living room when she is with you in her bedroom? If so, then once was plenty enough for me. Nothing much to see and time to move on to the next one in my opinion. I thought she was a little bit crazy.

Samurai808
12-27-20, 05:34
Hallo Nephews, Uncle Roger after long and crazy day at Ala Moana, the day after Christmas, needed some back relief and found this little shop, ocean side, diamond head of the makai food court, Popoki Massage.

With all the talk about Japanese LMTs, Uncle Roger decided to give this place a try. Inside all messy, crowded and dark, tables separated by only curtains. Checked in with Auntie Popoki and she give me to Niece Junko. Uncle Roger so lucky, looks like Uncle got the prettiest and youngest one, as IG show only Jujukos, but some of you uncles like that.

Only wanted 30 minutes back work, as so tight. After checking, Niece Junko say "Oh your whole body oh so tight, you need it deep". I say "yes". She did good job, dug deep into all the problem areas, but said "you need more time for the rest".

Uncle Roger really enjoyed Niece Junko's massage, style and above all sweet personality, as she would make perfect Sushi Bar partner guaranteed, would be so much fun.

Going back for the full 90 minute course.

https://www.instagram.com/popokimassage/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/popoki-massage-tk-world-honolulu-2

Zcorn
12-27-20, 05:55
Funny, that's the exact message I received from her as well. And yes, she's pretended to be coming to Hawaii for years now and has sent messages to me as well only to cancel her trip last minute. She's a total flake and not really worth any effort. It was just fun fucking her because she was selective on who she'd give it up to, so if you were one of them you'd feel "lucky". But this is just annoying now. However, two things learned from her passport photo. One, Japanese passports, at least hers, are only good for 5 years as opposed to USA good for 10. And two, her birthdate is 1971, which makes her older than I had imagined.Japanese passports come in 2 versions. Blue is 5 years and red is 10 years.

KaraSnsd
12-28-20, 14:31
Can you get naked or do you need to keep underwear on?

Dweegee
12-28-20, 16:09
Is this the same Mie that used to have a house in Kaimuki and had her middle school boy in the living room when she is with you in her bedroom? If so, then once was plenty enough for me. Nothing much to see and time to move on to the next one in my opinion. I thought she was a little bit crazy.Yeah, that's her. She messaged me she was here in town and offering massages. I asked her what time she was available today, she said in the evening, but she just started her period. I quickly ended that conversation, LOL.

Nackin12
12-28-20, 18:55
Anyone talk with Kayie Grey on snapchat? Found her on whisper and she dors nuru massages. Sent a love snap and seems pretty hot. I just get leary if I cannot see any reviews LOL. Might TOFTT.

MushiBoy
12-28-20, 21:37
Can you get naked or do you need to keep underwear on?It is underwear on when I went there, however, you can try showing your balls to see if that gets you anywhere. Let us know.

IRock2701
12-29-20, 00:05
Anyone try this one out in PC?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/zwj-full-body-deep-tissue-swedish-and-relaxing-massage-zwj-650-999-6552/9791146.html

GofasBits
12-29-20, 00:09
Anyone try this one out in PC?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/zwj-full-body-deep-tissue-swedish-and-relaxing-massage-zwj-650-999-6552/9791146.htmlI think this one used to or still does go by the name of Maya. Search this thread or the MT HE thread and you should find reviews on her. GL!

IRock2701
12-29-20, 00:40
I think this one used to or still does go by the name of Maya. Search this thread or the MT HE thread and you should find reviews on her. GL!Oh, I had her when she was in Aiea across of Sears. I think I'll pass. Thanks for the heads up.

Azn Persuaded
12-29-20, 02:47
Oh, I had her when she was in Aiea across of Sears. I think I'll pass. Thanks for the heads up.Unless she started using fake pics and changed her phone number, this is definitely not that same Mayya.

Jan Fortifore
12-29-20, 20:12
She also has another ad.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/9683612.htmlhttps://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-i-rsquo-m-kimberly-asian-girl-a-good-massage-zwj-8189373935-text-me-please/9797814.html

Anyone try this therapist? I do not know if the post above relates to this person or not. I RTFF, but did not find anything clearly relevant. Her photos below have no hits on Google images or Tineye. Her phone number associates to several Bedpage advertisements this fall in southern California under the name "Yoda".

I may take one for the team and report, if I do not read a review by this weekend. A potential deterrent is she may work out of Century Center ("Location: Waikiki"), which I am avoiding.

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

January44.

BTarzan
12-29-20, 20:46
Unless she started using fake pics and changed her phone number, this is definitely not that same Mayya.This is definitely the same Mayya. She is just using a different number. Take a look at this ad.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a14777451

Azn Persuaded
12-30-20, 01:00
This is definitely the same Mayya. She is just using a different number. Take a look at this ad.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a14777451Like I said unless she starting using fake pics and changed her number which in this case she did both cause that's not her pictured. But good research, and thanks I wasn't familiar with that website.

ZMerquise
12-30-20, 01:59
Anyone talk with Kayie Grey on snapchat? Found her on whisper and she dors nuru massages. Sent a love snap and seems pretty hot. I just get leary if I cannot see any reviews LOL. Might TOFTT.Whats her info? Ill toftt.

Potato123
12-31-20, 16:38
Anyone willing to pm me with any providers that rim? Thanks and Happy new years!

Takeshi Kovacs
01-02-21, 12:04
Like I said unless she starting using fake pics and changed her number which in this case she did both cause that's not her pictured. But good research, and thanks I wasn't familiar with that website.This is definitely Maya because it's the same # she was using when at King St. Not sure about how accurate the pic is unless she lost some weight. Only saw her once, pretty basic rubdown with almost no massage skills. After about the first 10 minutes of an oil rub I felt a lackluster session in progress and went full on naughty hands all in. On the flip, she climbed on the table between my legs on her knees and gently started stroking jr. She seemed to be getting into it and liked my member size, allowed me to rub her kitty. At one point I almost thought she was going to give me a BBJ but pulled out her giant melons and let me titty fuck to completion. Only visited that one time and never returned as there was way too many awesome providers to sample during those times.

Conker
01-02-21, 22:27
Yeah, that's her. She messaged me she was here in town and offering massages. I asked her what time she was available today, she said in the evening, but she just started her period. I quickly ended that conversation, LOL.Does she still have same number? You can PM me.

Captin Crunch
01-03-21, 05:52
Yeah, that's her. She messaged me she was here in town and offering massages. I asked her what time she was available today, she said in the evening, but she just started her period. I quickly ended that conversation, LOL.Mie is back in Japan already.

Jammum
01-04-21, 02:07
Came across this ad. Haven't been to wahiawa since they were that leewadee or whatever place.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/wahiawa/9799693.html

Any intel?Well I tried for myself. Total let down. Upsell. Resembles pic but pic looks better. Wanted $$. 4 for topless?? No. Very lame.

GofasBits
01-04-21, 06:26
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-i-rsquo-m-kimberly-asian-girl-a-good-massage-zwj-8189373935-text-me-please/9797814.html

Anyone try this therapist? I do not know if the post above relates to this person or not. I RTFF, but did not find anything clearly relevant. Her photos below have no hits on Google images or Tineye. Her phone number associates to several Bedpage advertisements this fall in southern California under the name "Yoda".

I may take one for the team and report, if I do not read a review by this weekend. A potential deterrent is she may work out of Century Center ("Location: Waikiki"), which I am avoiding.

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

January44.She's "new". Saw her ad pop up maybe about a week before you posted. I texted back and forth with her maybe a day or two after she first posted, but that was it. Never could get a hold of her again. Never could set up a meet. Did you have any luck?

Jan Fortifore
01-04-21, 23:20
She's "new". Saw her ad pop up maybe about a week before you posted. I texted back and forth with her maybe a day or two after she first posted, but that was it. Never could get a hold of her again. Never could set up a meet. Did you have any luck?I did not visit Kimberly. Her current ad deleted her contact number and her photos. No need for customers, I guess.

January44.

Puto13
01-05-21, 07:48
Hey Guys,

Does anyone have any info on the woman in the photo below?

I had her contact, but never got around to calling to schedule anything during COVID and somehow lost it.

I feel like her name was Nidnoi??

Thanks in advance!

Bikini
01-05-21, 11:51
Hey Guys,

I had her contact, but never got around to calling to schedule anything during COVID and somehow lost it.

Thanks in advance!That is Alicia. She worked at Leidewadi 2 years ago.

Puto13
01-05-21, 15:22
That is Alicia. She worked at Leidewadi 2 years ago.Thanks!

Do you know if there's a current ad?

DaViper
01-05-21, 15:46
Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance!That's not Nidnoi but Nidnoi does work there too.

MilfsAllDay
01-05-21, 19:09
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-232-8296-asian-hottie-cute-amp-friendly-nice-bodyrub-1-service-808-232-8296/6241165.html

Indie in cc good massage. Very good massage without sheet covering, face down and turn over. She has cute face with nice body. Nice handy ending. Lot of roaming allowed. Will return as sense hat more service can be available. Very friendly and clean place.

Be back soon.

MILF.

Sy Style
01-05-21, 19:19
Nice sensual nude B2 B massage with small Asian provider. No rush, private Independent in apartment. Shower than nude B2 B, nipple massage all over. Kissing. Than finish with nice boobfuk / HJ massage.

Overall very sexy. Enjoyed the session. Will repeat. Cute chick with great tits. Real.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/510-878-6006-cute-nice-bodyrubfinest-in-town510-878-6006_286394

Sy.

ShaqFu
01-05-21, 21:22
Nice sensual nude B2 B massage with small Asian provider. No rush, private Independent in apartment. Shower than nude B2 B, nipple massage all over. Kissing. Than finish with nice boobfuk / HJ massage.

Overall very sexy. Enjoyed the session. Will repeat. Cute chick with great tits. Real.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/510-878-6006-cute-nice-bodyrubfinest-in-town510-878-6006_286394

Sy.Is the place on kapiolani blvd.

Honolulu1
01-06-21, 03:48
If you looking for young and good massage please COME try me! Cherry*🍒*.

I'm offering*.

Thai combination*.

Deep tissue*.

Swedish*.

$60/60 mins.

Accept Venmo Paypal.

Shower available*.

Parking available*.

Text or call for more information 808451 XX71.

Any updated info on her?

Hono1.

Honolulu1
01-06-21, 03:51
Any updated info on her? Hate it when these gals say no full service.

Hono1.

Takeshi Kovacs
01-06-21, 04:53

I'm offering*.

Thai combination*.

Deep tissue*.

Swedish*.

$60/60 mins.

Accept Venmo Paypal.

Shower available*.

Parking available*.

Any updated info on her?

Hono1.If I'm not mistaken I believe I randomly saw her at Lanna Thai on a walk in. She looks like the same girl, younger Thai mid to late 20's, massage skills was just so so nothing special. She was definitely on the bigger side, BBW status for sure. The usual HE was on the table but she didn't allow much roaming. I'm not trying to deter anyone from seeing her but better massage skills can be found elsewhere, no repeat for me.

KingXStorm
01-06-21, 05:52
New ad at cc on bedpage with BamBam, Momo, Jazz and Jasmine but doesn't give the room number.Did you ever try it out was it FS any up sell.

KidFarian
01-06-21, 10:58
If I'm not mistaken I believe I randomly saw her at Lanna Thai on a walk in. She looks like the same girl, younger Thai mid to late 20's, massage skills was just so so nothing special. She was definitely on the bigger side, BBW status for sure. The usual HE was on the table but she didn't allow much roaming. I'm not trying to deter anyone from seeing her but better massage skills can be found elsewhere, no repeat for me.Same experience I had with her. The usual Thai massage and HE. I didn't try for much more than what you already explained. Nice chic but no repeat for me unless she steps up her service menu to include either BBBJ or CBJ.

CJAloha
01-06-21, 10:58

Sy.What was the total damage?

S Hunter
01-06-21, 16:12
Saw Rayya. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/aiea/9803314.html.

She looks like the picture, except in the light, she looks much more hapa. Looks more haole. Maybe from Northern Thailand. Big tits, bigger ass.

Massage was really good. Almost all the massage was on the back. But she worked the goods while face down. Then on the flip, no massage. Straight for the boys with the fricken, how much you give me interruption. HJ was pretty good though.

I don't like the Thai massage tactic of making you wait in the room for a while before they come in to start. If you count the wait time, I was in and out in about a hour including the shower after. I checked the clock when she came in. From them, I was in and out in 50 minutes. 120.

RainyBoy1
01-06-21, 23:45

Hono1.Have not experience her but she's pretty in person, seen her while at wahiawa while I was with holly.

She just straight cruising in the sofa but man, gave me the stink eye.

KasperSky
01-07-21, 07:38

Sy.Are her pics accurate?

SadoMasa69
01-07-21, 17:36
Sorry forgot to put legit massage with standard massage fees.
She message me.

A week ago out of the blue and said that she will be visiting Hawaii on the 28th of Nov till Dec 3. She will be doing massage in Aina Haina where she will be staying for a week. In case you guys are interested. A lot of you guys sent me a message asking for her a year ago. Now is your chance. Just wanted to help. Happy Thanksgiving and safe mongering guys.
Are her pics accurate?Possible, but seems unlikely. A couple of photos get multiple hits on TinEye. One was on a Thai photo forum like site and there's a Chinese watermark on the full image. That Chinese site seems like a photo gallery site of models or something (souutu.com).

Here's the full photo of one that's cropped on Mojo.

KasperSky
01-07-21, 22:34
Possible, but seems unlikely. A couple of photos get multiple hits on TinEye. One was on a Thai photo forum like site and there's a Chinese watermark on the full image. That Chinese site seems like a photo gallery site of models or something (souutu.com).

Here's the full photo of one that's cropped on Mojo.Many thanks! I should've have done reversed image search first. Lesson learned.

Blake123
01-08-21, 03:36

Sy.

Are her pics accurate?Pics were lifted from a Chinese website: http://ifenghuanghao.ifeng.com/9392979/news.shtml.

Rimmer088
01-08-21, 13:06
Saw an ad with Ivy at Dream, looks like Angie from cc if I'm not mistaken.

Russ1234
01-08-21, 15:56
If you have any info on her please let us know! Mahalo.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana/9808277.html

DJ Quick
01-08-21, 16:10
Did you ever try it out was it FS any up sell.I tried Jasmine before and there's no FS bro. They only offer HE.

Carl1985
01-08-21, 16:23
She's open after midnight, Hmm good sign.

Russ1234
01-08-21, 21:27
She's open after midnight, Hmm good sign.I wonder if this could be Yoko from Green Isle back in the day, CC 3302.

S Hunter
01-08-21, 23:05
Saw Amanda at Pin Thai. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9805321.html.

That is her pictured in the ad. Huge tits. She is a little chubby. But like the pictures, always smiling and friendly. Super nice.

I liked that she did not short me on time. She did not start her time until she actually came into the room, unlike many Thai therapists that start at your appointment time but take 10 minutes to wander into the massage room. What's up with that? She spent over 30 minutes working on my back with me face down. While she did graze the boys, no real teasing. Massage was pretty good. It felt caring, for lack of a better description.

On the flip, light touch and the question about massaging everything. Duh. But she did her pitch saying her going rate is 160. I said no can do. I have paid 120 in her establishment and that's all I brought. Tried to upsell asking if I could give more. But big head won and I stuck to my guns. She gave me a nice finish anyway. Total was 120. From the time she started until I left, about an hour. About hour 10 counting from when I go there. Not too bad on time. I like her. She even reminds me of an old nympho girlfriend. But know she expects 160, I probably not going back.

We got to stick together to fight inflation. 140,150, 160. And climbing. Too high for massage and HE in my opinion. At those prices, I would be expecting to unload in their mouths.

Ernestm
01-09-21, 21:28
Saw an ad with Ivy at Dream, looks like Angie from cc if I'm not mistaken.Could be her or someone just using the pic, but yes, it is Angie's pic who used to run Thai Style in CC.

EmSee
01-10-21, 02:29
Could be her or someone just using the pic, but yes, it is Angie's pic who used to run Thai Style in CC.It is her. Had her colleague confirmed it..because was skeptical too. Lol

ShaqFu
01-10-21, 14:23

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana/9808277.htmlIf she's on piikoi st thai girl early 20's lagit massage only 70 up front if your looking for extras go else where. Average massage iv had better no repeat for me but its worth at least one visit.

Fujii08
01-10-21, 16:44
If she's on piikoi st thai girl early 20's lagit massage only 70 up front if your looking for extras go else where. Average massage iv had better no repeat for me but its worth at least one visit.I try to 1 times.

Nothing to Special HJ ONLY. Total $170.

KaraSnsd
01-11-21, 16:01
It is her. Had her colleague confirmed it..because was skeptical too. LolCan someone post the link to Angie's advertisement? I miss her gentle touch and huge boobs.

DeeJohn808
01-11-21, 20:01
Had a similar experience. I went in looking solely for a legit massage. Had a mid-40's but fit with tight yoga pants masseuse. Opie I think her name is. She did a good deep tissue massaging my top half and then with the bottom half it became a rubdown / lomi lomi. (Really common trend among Chinese providers). The rubdown got JR a little active, so I made some efforts to touch. She avoided my touch, and halfway through the massage tried to get me to write a Yelp review which was just like WTF? (I discovered later that they have a special where if you write a Yelp review you get 10 minutes free; her English wasn't good enough for me to understand that she was trying to give me more massage time in exchange for a review). The lack of letting herself be touched and business-talk confirmed for me that nothing was going to happen (which was my original intent). Near the end she asked me if I wanted to take care of JR myself, which was another "uhh what?" moment. I passed and let her finish the rubdown.

On my way out, the line up was coming from lunch and I was the only client in the building so I saw them all together. They really do have a mix of young (early 30's-ish) and old and chubby. I doubt I'll go back though.

I went to this new massage parlor. It is in the keeaumoku Samsung plaza. The one with kicking Cajun and the paid parking lot. It occupies the old Thai Banyan massage. It is entirely Chinese women. A range of young and cute to old and ugly. Seyco is the owner. You should ask for young providers to try get them or else you risk old ugly ones. Massage is mediocre and happy ending is subpar. They will not touch your bat but only juggle balls and comb the infield. You have to swing for the home run yourself. I would not repeat unless service improves.

Carl1985
01-11-21, 20:07
FS on the table?

Saw Rayya. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/aiea/9803314.html.

She looks like the picture, except in the light, she looks much more hapa. Looks more haole. Maybe from Northern Thailand. Big tits, bigger ass.

Massage was really good. Almost all the massage was on the back. But she worked the goods while face down. Then on the flip, no massage. Straight for the boys with the fricken, how much you give me interruption. HJ was pretty good though.

I don't like the Thai massage tactic of making you wait in the room for a while before they come in to start. If you count the wait time, I was in and out in about a hour including the shower after. I checked the clock when she came in. From them, I was in and out in 50 minutes. 120.

Shavnluvr
01-12-21, 01:59
Which Pin Thai is this? Harbor Center or Aiea Town center?

Saw Amanda at Pin Thai. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9805321.html.

That is her pictured in the ad. Huge tits. She is a little chubby. But like the pictures, always smiling and friendly. Super nice.

I liked that she did not short me on time. She did not start her time until she actually came into the room, unlike many Thai therapists that start at your appointment time but take 10 minutes to wander into the massage room. What's up with that? She spent over 30 minutes working on my back with me face down. While she did graze the boys, no real teasing. Massage was pretty good. It felt caring, for lack of a better description.

On the flip, light touch and the question about massaging everything. Duh. But she did her pitch saying her going rate is 160. I said no can do. I have paid 120 in her establishment and that's all I brought. Tried to upsell asking if I could give more. But big head won and I stuck to my guns. She gave me a nice finish anyway. Total was 120. From the time she started until I left, about an hour. About hour 10 counting from when I go there. Not too bad on time. I like her. She even reminds me of an old nympho girlfriend. But know she expects 160, I probably not going back.

We got to stick together to fight inflation. 140,150, 160. And climbing. Too high for massage and HE in my opinion. At those prices, I would be expecting to unload in their mouths.

CougarLvr
01-12-21, 13:59
If she's on piikoi st thai girl early 20's lagit massage only 70 up front if your looking for extras go else where. Average massage iv had better no repeat for me but its worth at least one visit.If a girl like only go legit, why dress like that in the pic? SMH many times.

JjMeeks
01-12-21, 15:19
Following. Looks on the more plump side but she might provide nice service.

I'm offering*.

Thai combination*.

Deep tissue*.

Swedish*.

$60/60 mins.

Accept Venmo Paypal.

Shower available*.

Parking available*.

Any updated info on her?

Hono1.

S Hunter
01-12-21, 18:11
Which Pin Thai is this? Harbor Center or Aiea Town center?Aiea Town Center.

S Hunter
01-12-21, 18:12
FS on the table?Don't know. Probably not.

Jan Fortifore
01-12-21, 21:25
Which Pin Thai is this? Harbor Center or Aiea Town center?

Aiea Town Center.

We got to stick together to fight inflation. 140,150, 160. And climbing. Too high for massage and HE in my opinion. At those prices, I would be expecting to unload in their mouths.New enticing photo included to her advertisement.

Carl1985
01-12-21, 22:14
OK, cool. Massage for me is always secondary.

Don't know. Probably not.

Blake123
01-13-21, 03:46
If a girl like only go legit, why dress like that in the pic? SMH many times.It tends to attract potential customers.

Puto13
01-13-21, 08:03
Any info on this place?

Number comes up as a spot in Manhattan.

I see Apple in the ad. Any chance it's Apple from Vanilla?

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-king-st-1-929-299-7888-only-appointment-open-9am-12am/9806220.html

LocaLoppa
01-13-21, 11:36
Went see one last week, not on King. This was C. C.

Girl was a loser, 15 min pussy fuck with cock block the whole time. Never give me her name, said her name was every name on the ad, LOL.

Maybe get new girls this week. I would stay away if only get one girl, its probably the loser.

Any info on this place?

Number comes up as a spot in Manhattan.

I see Apple in the ad. Any chance it's Apple from Vanilla?

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-king-st-1-929-299-7888-only-appointment-open-9am-12am/9806220.html

AngieGuy
01-13-21, 16:43
Can someone post the link to Angie's advertisement? I miss her gentle touch and huge boobs.808-XXX-7247.

Puto13
01-13-21, 17:06
Went see one last week, not on King. This was C. C.

Girl was a loser, 15 min pussy fuck with cock block the whole time. Never give me her name, said her name was every name on the ad, LOL.

Maybe get new girls this week. I would stay away if only get one girl, its probably the loser.Waste of time then.

Ck813
01-13-21, 19:27
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9809687.html

Anyone try and have info? Been texting but when text for FS or just massage she stopped. Ad doesn't say anything.

Celsior0
01-13-21, 21:14

Anyone try and have info? Been texting but when text for FS or just massage she stopped. Ad doesn't say anything.Yo I posted this same ad too in the Massage HE section nice pic but I doubt it's the girl in Aiea. I was wondering who tried her too but no replies yet.

I texted the girl too all I got was run arounds and I texted her with 3 different numbers. When I tell her the time I get a "can you text me at 930" than When I do she never replies.

I suspect this is "JOY" in acacia apts by the USMC housing. She had bad reviews and I remember she is the only girl that tells you to remind her at a certain time. So I think that's her. I been with Joy once and she was terrible with bad.

Attitude problem.

But who knows it could be a different girl by chance I still would like info on who actually went to that listing though.

Celsior0
01-14-21, 00:34
Yo I posted this same ad too in the Massage HE section nice pic but I doubt it's the girl in Aiea. I was wondering who tried her too but no replies yet.

I texted the girl too all I got was run arounds and I texted her with 3 different numbers. When I tell her the time I get a "can you text me at 930" than When I do she never replies.

I suspect this is "JOY" in acacia apts by the USMC housing. She had bad reviews and I remember she is the only girl that tells you to remind her at a certain time. So I think that's her. I been with Joy once and she was terrible with bad.

Attitude problem.

But who knows it could be a different girl by chance I still would like info on who actually went to that listing though.UPDATE: It might not be her. I get a reply saying she's near waimalu shopping center I wonder who that could be?

Azn Persuaded
01-14-21, 01:07
Yo I posted this same ad too in the Massage HE section nice pic but I doubt it's the girl in Aiea. I was wondering who tried her too but no replies yet.

Attitude problem.

But who knows it could be a different girl by chance I still would like info on who actually went to that listing though.I saw her and posted a reply on 11/17. While it's not the girl in the pic, I found her to be more attractive than the photo in the ad.

Honolulu1
01-14-21, 02:36
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-city/9810208.html

Any of you mongers got info on this one? Pics look fake, just me and my opinion. Hono1.

Ned2000
01-14-21, 02:46
Any info on this one? Going to TYFTT on Friday, will report back what I find.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/makiki-honolulu-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash/9805406.html

Celsior0
01-14-21, 07:08
UPDATE: It might not be her. I get a reply saying she's near waimalu shopping center I wonder who that could be?Ok so I ask for an address and nothing no answer. So I basically tell her to F off! Waste of time.
F* you why keep posting if you don't even reply to anyone. Everyone knows about you ho.

Celsior0
01-14-21, 07:11

Anyone try and have info? Been texting but when text for FS or just massage she stopped. Ad doesn't say anything.Did you try again with other numbers? I suspect it could be joy at another location she has a bad attitude and pilau.

Celsior0
01-14-21, 23:23
I saw her and posted a reply on 11/17. While it's not the girl in the pic, I found her to be more attractive than the photo in the ad.Thanks for the reply bro and I saw your msg post on 11/17. So you saw her back in Nov last yr? Was she located by waimalu shopping center or acacia by USMC housing. If it is it's most likely thai 'Joy' and did she have a nice plump ass? she doesn't allow roaming at all.
Did you feel her up? Any other details would be nice.

I usually go to kylie in PC or my other girl in aiea. At least Kylie is very friendly and I can feel her up anywhere at anytime and for however long and she is good at conversation. She is reliable too not like most of these bafoon robs here in PC / Aiea. Sometimes reliability and attitude is more important than looks it goes a long way.

Celsior0
01-14-21, 23:33
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/aiea-808-304-6950-sweet-amazing-erika-relaxing-bodyrub-808-304-6950/6189550.html

Hmmm this sound like the FS home in halawa I wonder if anyone seen her before?

YoungMonger808
01-15-21, 15:23
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/honolulu-hawaii/9810504.html

Anyone try this one yet? My schedule and theirs hasn't meshed yet.

UWatch888
01-15-21, 18:59
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/honolulu-hawaii/9810504.html

Anyone try this one yet? My schedule and theirs hasn't meshed yet.Tried Linda a few days ago. L8 A8 S6 Looks like the pix but not her & part is a of the Chinese in network. Nice natural Cs, Look like late 20's to early 30's FS place. Asks for $$ up front was in & out in 30 min. & uses her phone too much. Mixed feels about going back.

ShaqFu
01-15-21, 21:14
Tried Linda a few days ago. L8 A8 S6 Looks like the pix but not her & part is a of the Chinese in network. Nice natural Cs, Look like late 20's to early 30's FS place. Asks for $$ up front was in & out in 30 min. & uses her phone too much. Mixed feels about going back.Is this aina hina linda.

Carl1985
01-16-21, 02:33
If I can get a good 15-20 minutes of grinding and pounding in a couple different positions I'm usually making my deposit and a happy camper.

Tried Linda a few days ago. L8 A8 S6 Looks like the pix but not her & part is a of the Chinese in network. Nice natural Cs, Look like late 20's to early 30's FS place. Asks for $$ up front was in & out in 30 min. & uses her phone too much. Mixed feels about going back.

Takeshi Kovacs
01-16-21, 02:50
No experience with this therapist just sharing the link. Looking like that there could be some definite possible rejuvenation available for the connoisseur.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage/7261755767.html

Captain Nemo
01-16-21, 18:10
If I can get a good 15-20 minutes of grinding and pounding in a couple different positions I'm usually making my deposit and a happy camper.Hey Carl1985, please clear your mailbox.

Bukake King
01-16-21, 23:05
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/510233-8133-cute-nice-bodyrubfinest-in-town510-878-6006_286394

Now good time to check out Indies, during football. You not into football, honies have plenty of time. For sure no rush, plenty action. Shower first, nude massage, oil B2 B. Boob / nipple rub. Small girl, nice body, little soft but nice. Great real tits. Cut face. Very friendly. No FS though but sensual. Nice tit fuk to end which felt pretty nice. Unload all over tits. Double shower and cleaned me up. Apt building no security. Repeater.

Buka.

OjiiChan69
01-16-21, 23:13
No doubt one of the best Indies. Nice massage, very pretty, very nice body. All service available. All covered. Very friendly. No rush for sure. Only takes 3/4 Mongers a day, so call for appt.

I think some Mongers know her as another provider from someplace else. For sure I will return.

Ojii.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-376-9605-pretty-nana-best-asian-bodyrub-real-pics-808-376-9605/6213816.html

Honauc
01-16-21, 23:27
No doubt one of the best Indies. Nice massage, very pretty, very nice body. All service available. All covered. Very friendly. No rush for sure. Only takes 3/4 Mongers a day, so call for appt.

I think some Mongers know her as another provider from someplace else. For sure I will return.

Ojii.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-376-9605-pretty-nana-best-asian-bodyrub-real-pics-808-376-9605/6213816.htmlReal pics? Spinner size? I heard there's another Nana who is thicker and likes big John.

ManapuaMan
01-17-21, 00:12

Ojii.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-376-9605-pretty-nana-best-asian-bodyrub-real-pics-808-376-9605/6213816.htmlI agree with the review by OC69. Nana is all as described. In my opinion, she is not what I would call a true spinner. But she is beautiful face and body IMO and her CBJ felt better to me than a lot of BBBJ from others. Excellent technician. Sweet girl. Definitely worth the time and money.

MP Man.

KidFarian
01-17-21, 01:58
Aloha brothers. I'm looking for a variation of 4-hand massage therapists. Either LMT or massage w / HE. Any info will be greatly appreciated. PM is ok if you want to remain anonymous. Mahalo.

Logan 5595
01-17-21, 03:07
No experience with this therapist just sharing the link. Looking like that there could be some definite possible rejuvenation available for the connoisseur.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage/7261755767.htmlTexted her. She is in Waikiki. Quoted me. 90 for 60 minutes and $. 00 for 75 minutes.

YoungMonger808
01-17-21, 04:24
Texted her. She is in Waikiki. Quoted me. 90 for 60 minutes and $. 00 for 75 minutes.Purely legit?

Honolulu1
01-17-21, 11:47

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage/7261755767.htmlShe using fake pics. Did not partake with this provider. Hono1.

Honolulu1
01-17-21, 11:49
Texted her. She is in Waikiki. Quoted me. 90 for 60 minutes and $. 00 for 75 minutes.Was quoted same amount. Did not partake. Hono1.

Lick YourClit
01-18-21, 23:12
Go see skye if she's there for massage and he. I went there to see skye went in early and got a wax from pon I think she does he she gave some hints that she does she said nice to meet you then grabbed jr and said nice to meet you too and said wow you nice size I was getting hard during the wax and she said oh I think he likes me I laughed and said I think he does she said you bad boy that's for your wife I told her I don't have a wife she says I take care of that for you I told her maybe next time then she looked irritated.Here for all you crazyz in my pm.

Inamona
01-18-21, 23:16
Here for all you crazyz in my pm.LOL.

I have not seen Skye at this shop. Do you know which shop she's at?

Demolition Man
01-18-21, 23:17
Here for all you crazyz in my pm.Is this Skye the young Thai girl who used to work out of ilikai?

Lick YourClit
01-18-21, 23:22
LOL.

I have not seen Skye at this shop. Do you know which shop she's at?Idk where she's at now or if she is still here haven't seen her since then she said she would be somewhere else next time I'm not sure.

Logan 5595
01-19-21, 02:58
She using fake pics. Did not partake with this provider. Hono1.I didn't see anything on Tineye on that photo.

Blake123
01-19-21, 03:15
I didn't see anything on Tineye on that photo.Try a Google Images search. Numerous hits. Here's just one for example.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/705657835349048088/

HarryNuts9999
01-19-21, 04:25
Who's the girl currently working with PC Don Quijote Kylie? I had a quick glance at her before my massage but our conversation made me forget to ask. PM name and number would be much appreciated. Mahalo.

HooBbuBbu
01-19-21, 08:05
Confirmed with what Hunter said about Amanda at Pin Thai. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...a/9805321.html..

The picture of her wearing the bikini is a more accurate physical appearance. Quotes 160 as a starting point for HE with roaming over clothes. Negotiated back and forth. Paid total of 160 for massage and finish with her off her top. What I did not like of the place is that the shades are open when you come out of the shower. More noticeable at night.

DeadHead1
01-19-21, 15:41
Who's the girl currently working with PC Don Quijote Kylie? I had a quick glance at her before my massage but our conversation made me forget to ask. PM name and number would be much appreciated. Mahalo.Grace is the one advertised, was she a knock out or just another fake add with no resemblance at all to the model in the pic?

MushiBoy
01-19-21, 16:35
Grace is the one advertised, was she a knock out or just another fake add with no resemblance at all to the model in the pic?Just saw Kylie and she introduced me to this new girl Grace. Grace is on the shorter side and average looking in my opinion. Not sure about her services so might try if I am in that area again.

Lloyd Xmas
01-19-21, 17:06
Nothing wrong with a good foot massage but just from surveying the wording in the post sounds like a case of transformers. "More than meets the eye. ".

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-ala-moana/5801870.html

KaraSnsd
01-19-21, 18:05
This place is on Sheridan and kapiolani. Jenni spinner works here with a bunch of other girls. All Chinese so most likely all will do HE.

KaraSnsd
01-19-21, 18:08
Any recent visits to Siam Thai?

I read that Kylie, the owner's sister came back to work after her pregnancy. Does Kylie still do extras?

PunaniLuva
01-19-21, 21:03
Aloha fellow monger!

Anyone have any info to share on Asian Cute Jenni?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-218-1395-sweet-jenni-cute-asian-808-218-1395-sweet-amp-sexy/6089156.html

Lloyd Xmas
01-19-21, 21:15
Aloha fellow monger!

Anyone have any info to share on Asian Cute Jenni?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-218-1395-sweet-jenni-cute-asian-808-218-1395-sweet-amp-sexy/6089156.htmlBeen around the scene for a long time. Formerly of cc, search the forums, plenty of mixed reviews.

FCH300
01-20-21, 03:50
Nothing wrong with a good foot massage but just from surveying the wording in the post sounds like a case of transformers. "More than meets the eye. ".

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-ala-moana/5801870.htmlThis phone number has belonged to Chinese Spinner Jenni of CC fame (you can search for her by name). You can bet that this is not an ad for a foot massage. All about the extras and they are pretty good if you can handle Jenni's butterface and attitude.

I've f*ed her. And would again given the opportunity.

NevaEnuf
01-20-21, 12:11
This place is on Sheridan and kapiolani. Jenni spinner works here with a bunch of other girls. All Chinese so most likely all will do HE.Received a few text messages from former Independent Chinese MTs who fled from CC and now work here.

Went as a walkin midday to see what it's all about. Parking on the backside.

I don't speak Chinese so information was minimum, who and how many Therapists work here.

Saw 2 rooms with doors for VIPs. YMMV. The room I was put in had a curtain door short walls so was able to hear traffic coming and going.

Recognized Jenni with long blonde hair working the front desk.

My MT was one I didn't know. Rub and Release for me. YMMV.

FatPipe
01-20-21, 13:14
Here for all you crazyz in my pm.I remember you the guy that was seeing my atf. I always wondered why she had those xl condoms when she said she wasn't working now I know why LOL. I really thought she wasn't working that's why I was going to see her twice a week not anymore after that. You was right I went take a look at her knees and there was rug burns like you said so I know she was lying to me. Thanks bradda for letting me know about that. I feel stupid believing and wasting money on her all this time. After reading your reply to my post it all makes sense now.

Lloyd Xmas
01-20-21, 14:59
This phone number has belonged to Chinese Spinner Jenni of CC fame (you can search for her by name). You can bet that this is not an ad for a foot massage. All about the extras and they are pretty good if you can handle Jenni's butterface and attitude.

I've f*ed her. And would again given the opportunity.Thanks for the info I didn't bother searching the number. Oh yes, I'm well aware of Jenni or aka Rina. Saw her a couple times a long time ago at cc for a lackluster body rub with HE. And I do concur on the bad attitude part. Never tried FS with her as she is very petite and couldn't last for a ride on space mountain. Based on her service / attitude it wouldn't be worth wasting the donation on her as there are way better options available elsewhere. Aloha.

YoungMonger808
01-20-21, 16:15
Received a few text messages from former Independent Chinese MTs who fled from CC and now work here.

I don't speak Chinese so information was minimum, who and how many Therapists work here.

Saw 2 rooms with doors for VIPs. YMMV. The room I was put in had a curtain door short walls so was able to hear traffic coming and going.

My MT was one I didn't know. Rub and Release for me. YMMV.Is this the one next to 24 hr fitness on kapiolani?

Ajarn
01-20-21, 19:33
Been around the scene for a long time. Formerly of cc, search the forums, plenty of mixed reviews.

This phone number has belonged to Chinese Spinner Jenni of CC fame (you can search for her by name). You can bet that this is not an ad for a foot massage. All about the extras and they are pretty good if you can handle Jenni's butterface and attitude.

I've f*ed her. And would again given the opportunity.

Received a few text messages from former Independent Chinese MTs who fled from CC and now work here.

My MT was one I didn't know. Rub and Release for me. YMMV.

Thanks for the info I didn't bother searching the number. Oh yes, I'm well aware of Jenni or aka Rina. Saw her a couple times a long time ago at cc for a lackluster body rub with HE. And I do concur on the bad attitude part. Never tried FS with her as she is very petite and couldn't last for a ride on space mountain. Based on her service / attitude it wouldn't be worth wasting the donation on her as there are way better options available elsewhere. Aloha.Is this Jenni / Rina / Tina formerly from CC the same long blonde Jenni working at reception for Dynasty Foot Massage?

JustForKick808
01-20-21, 21:35
Is this Jenni / Rina / Tina formerly from CC the same long blonde Jenni working at reception for Dynasty Foot Massage?Maybe I misunderstood you, but LloydXmas and FCH300 are talking about the petite Chinese Jenni that works in CC.
This one http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/808-218-1395sweet-jenni-cute-asian-808-218-1395-sweet-sexy_271308
I'd be surprised if she's at Dynasty considering the ads with that number are still up

Ajarn
01-20-21, 21:41
No. LloydXmas and FCH300 are talking about the petite Chinese Jenni that works in CC. Idk about now but used to be at 11 x8.Thanks. Then is there something special about the Jenni here?

Lick YourClit
01-20-21, 22:31
I remember you the guy that was seeing my atf. I always wondered why she had those xl condoms when she said she wasn't working now I know why LOL. I really thought she wasn't working that's why I was going to see her twice a week not anymore after that. You was right I went take a look at her knees and there was rug burns like you said so I know she was lying to me. Thanks bradda for letting me know about that. I feel stupid believing and wasting money on her all this time. After reading your reply to my post it all makes sense now.Why you feel stupid bro if it made you happy then you wasn't wasting money you pay for service not for them to be honest with you. You not wanting to see your atf after my reply sounds off it is what it is if that got to your heart of her lying then you need to understand how these girls work then you wouldn't care just go for pound no catch feelings believe me I know how that is.

KidFarian
01-21-21, 00:55
Aloha brothers. I'm looking for a variation of 4-hand massage therapists. Either LMT or massage w / HE. Any info will be greatly appreciated. PM is ok if you want to remain anonymous. Mahalo.Thanks to the brothers that sent me the PM. Unfortunately, one or two of them disappeared earlier this week when this site was acting weird. I replied to someone but that disappeared too. If you wouldn't mind sending it again I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.

FatPipe
01-21-21, 10:15
Why you feel stupid bro if it made you happy then you wasn't wasting money you pay for service not for them to be honest with you. You not wanting to see your atf after my reply sounds off it is what it is if that got to your heart of her lying then you need to understand how these girls work then you wouldn't care just go for pound no catch feelings believe me I know how that is.You right bradda I shouldn't care I might go see her again but I was getting bored with her anyway I kind of enjoyed her mattress actress act that's why I kept I'm not as big as you but she act liked I was big that's why I kept going but time to go try something different.

NevaEnuf
01-21-21, 12:45
Is this Jenni / Rina / Tina formerly from CC the same long blonde Jenni working at reception for Dynasty Foot Massage?When I went JENNI was at the front desk.

You my not recognize her as she had clothes on. Very well dressed up waiting for her VIP or SD.

I have ASIAN Addiction and find her cute and pretty when or IF she smiles. LOL.

I still prefer solo shops. YMMV.

JusAnoddaGuy
01-21-21, 14:40
I remember you the guy that was seeing my atf. I always wondered why she had those xl condoms when she said she wasn't working now I know why LOL. I really thought she wasn't working that's why I was going to see her twice a week not anymore after that. You was right I went take a look at her knees and there was rug burns like you said so I know she was lying to me. Thanks bradda for letting me know about that. I feel stupid believing and wasting money on her all this time. After reading your reply to my post it all makes sense now.All these girls lie, brah. Think about what they do for work. That kind girls lies every time they talking. They hate kanes only want kala.

PunaniLuva
01-21-21, 14:58
This place looks to good to be true but I may be wrong.

Anyone try this place. Are the girls good?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-honolulu-by-pacific-honda/9606916.html

Lloyd Xmas
01-21-21, 15:24

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-honolulu-by-pacific-honda/9606916.htmlThis is Mia's outfit. It's the exact same pics and wording used from her ads. If you look one of the pics is of her, she has a location out of Ec now from what I heard.

Xyz808
01-21-21, 15:42

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-honolulu-by-pacific-honda/9606916.htmlThat's Mia's place. Was in CC about 2 years ago. Short, stacked (a bit chubby) good massage and everything on the menu. Think you got to search Miaa to find any reviews on her.

DaViper
01-21-21, 16:01

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-honolulu-by-pacific-honda/9606916.htmlThis is Mia place.

DRmjm
01-21-21, 16:37

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-honolulu-by-pacific-honda/9606916.htmlI don't know about the other girls, but Mia is real and that is her photo. She does everything and offers GFE. She is well worth it.

YoungMonger808
01-21-21, 17:30

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-honolulu-by-pacific-honda/9606916.htmlThis is Miaa. Been around for a while. You should be able to find plenty reviews about her.

ItchyBoto
01-21-21, 18:13
Momoka is pretty cute with spinner body. Massage is decent, but of course here for extras. Stripped and see nice cute ass, with perky tits. Small waist and flat tummy. Small patch on top of tight pussy. She loves DATY. All cover service. No rush, Friendly. Tried to control the pounding, but moved her hands and took over. But she can handle. Had a good session. Will return to this Indie. Photos look real.

Itchy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-351-9262-best-bodyrub-from-real-cute-honey-808-351-9262-asian-beauty/6212962.html

ManapuaMan
01-21-21, 18:25

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-honolulu-by-pacific-honda/9606916.htmlI see one of the pics with the name Kana on it.

Could it be THE Kana that was so popular back awhile ago?

MP Man.

DRmjm
01-21-21, 19:10
I see one of the pics with the name Kana on it.

Could it be THE Kana that was so popular back awhile ago?

MP Man.Doubt it, if it was THE Kana this place would be going crazy. She is really a fantastic girl, I'm sad that she is gone, but at least I got to see her a few times before it all ended.

Bono888
01-21-21, 20:51
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-to-try-my-massage-amp-relaxing-with-me-669-207-3197-aiea/9651190.html

Tried this place out cause wanted to avoid CC as much as possible.

Pictures are her although she doesn't look as good in person. Asked for HF up front, but was a bit shocked when she said $. 80 for HF. I was under the assumption that places charged $. 60. Rookie mistake and will not make the same mistake next time I try something new.

Since I was already there, decided to go forward and pay HF.

Asked for hard massage. She tried to do hard as much as possible but wasn't quiet as hard as I wanted. (I'll give her an A for effort) She even went as far and asked if I wanted to try another girl that could go harder. Unfortunately, the other therapist was busy. Buy she did say the other therapist's name was Marsha or something like that.

Anyways. The massage was actually decent. Definitely not as good as a legit therapist but not your usual rub downs.

On the turn, asked if I wanted Jr to be taken care of. Told her yes and she immediately told me $. Said other places usually only charge. 60 but she won't budge. Told her no need and just finish the massage. After a while she caved in and said. 60 is ok but no touching. By then, the mood was already over and I politely decline. Finished up massage and took a shower.

Was deciding whether or not I should tip her. 10 or. 20 (since she already took. 80 for HF) at the end tipped her. 20 since the massage was ok and at least she tried.

IMO would not repeat.

Good luck.

Lick YourClit
01-21-21, 22:05
You right bradda I shouldn't care I might go see her again but I was getting bored with her anyway I kind of enjoyed her mattress actress act that's why I kept I'm not as big as you but she act liked I was big that's why I kept going but time to go try something different.Yeah she does get wild she like big jrs thats why you see those xl condoms she service lots of black bbc is her favorite

S Hunter
01-21-21, 22:58
Momoka is pretty cute with spinner body. Massage is decent, but of course here for extras. Stripped and see nice cute ass, with perky tits. Small waist and flat tummy. Small patch on top of tight pussy. She loves DATY. All cover service. No rush, Friendly. Tried to control the pounding, but moved her hands and took over. But she can handle. Had a good session. Will return to this Indie. Photos look real.

Itchy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-351-9262-best-bodyrub-from-real-cute-honey-808-351-9262-asian-beauty/6212962.htmlWhere she at, Itchy Bruddah?

JusAnoddaGuy
01-22-21, 00:10
This is Miaa. Been around for a while. You should be able to find plenty reviews about her.Two years ago I went to cc and saw Lily. The pictures were not her then. The Tina picture look like Lily ass, the Jenny picture look like Lily face. Shave nani. Supa tight. She says oooohhhh l get no more room for stretch. Hahaha. No rush. Tried go back, never available again.

FookMe
01-22-21, 00:37
When I went JENNI was at the front desk.

You my not recognize her as she had clothes on. Very well dressed up waiting for her VIP or SD.

I have ASIAN Addiction and find her cute and pretty when or IF she smiles. LOL.

I still prefer solo shops. YMMV.So does Jenni really have long blonde hair now? I remember she had shorter dark hair And was she just working in the front or actually doing body or foot massage? I wonder if she stopped doing her independent service.

Ajarn
01-22-21, 00:58
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-to-try-my-massage-amp-relaxing-with-me-669-207-3197-aiea/9651190.html

Pictures are her although she doesn't look as good in person. Asked for HF up front, but was a bit shocked when she said $. 80 for HF. I was under the assumption that places charged $. 60. Rookie mistake and will not make the same mistake next time I try something new.

Asked for hard massage. She tried to do hard as much as possible but wasn't quiet as hard as I wanted. (I'll give her an A for effort) She even went as far and asked if I wanted to try another girl that could go harder. Unfortunately, the other therapist was busy. Buy she did say the other therapist's name was Marsha or something like that.

Anyways. The massage was actually decent. Definitely not as good as a legit therapist but not your usual rub downs.

On the turn, asked if I wanted Jr to be taken care of. Told her yes and she immediately told me $. Said other places usually only charge. 60 but she won't budge. Told her no need and just finish the massage. After a while she caved in and said. 60 is ok but no touching. By then, the mood was already over and I politely decline. Finished up massage and took a shower.

Was deciding whether or not I should tip her. 10 or. 20 (since she already took. 80 for HF) at the end tipped her. 20 since the massage was ok and at least she tried.

IMO would not repeat.

Good luck.Isn't this the short Pink from CC, the same shop as Kylie and Demi?

Ajarn
01-22-21, 01:13

Itchy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-351-9262-best-bodyrub-from-real-cute-honey-808-351-9262-asian-beauty/6212962.htmlWas this at CC? Was she alone? How did you know she was Momoka? I'm curious because when I went there before, Nina said she was the only one. Did Momoka use her mouth to put the cap on? Did she try to finish with a HJ? If there really is another girl there, may have to try her out.

FirstTimeMonge
01-22-21, 01:44
How young? 20's? 30's?

Yeah she does get wild she like big jrs thats why you see those xl condoms she service lots of black bbc is her favorite

Lick YourClit
01-22-21, 09:44
How young? 20's? 30's?I say 40's.

Bono888
01-22-21, 14:00
Isn't this the short Pink from CC, the same shop as Kylie and Demi?Not sure if she's Pink. She said her name was Lily. She operates out of an apartment in Aiea.

Bono888
01-22-21, 14:01
Was this at CC? Was she alone? How did you know she was Momoka? I'm curious because when I went there before, Nina said she was the only one. Did Momoka use her mouth to put the cap on? Did she try to finish with a HJ? If there really is another girl there, may have to try her out.I think they are one and the same. Small spinner Chinese girl that works out of CC. Can anyone else confirm?

FirstTimeMonge
01-22-21, 14:20
Why so old? No more any younger ones?

I say 40's.

Lick YourClit
01-22-21, 20:46
Why so old? No more any younger ones?To me age don't mater as long as they look good and can take the d I like the young ones too but I had the best bjs from tweaked out 40 year olds I was in my early 20's I called them aunty they was my room mates they was always watching porn walking around in their pantys good looking skinny spinners came out my room one night they was in the living room watching porn doing there crossword puzzles and sat down they said finally you not scared LOL then came and sat on my lap that was it started playing with her tits she felt my boner and said WTF so big took my shorts off got a condom sat down and got head all night they took turns riding and sucking that was a weekly routine for about a year that's why I'm addicted to sex now LOL.

S Hunter
01-22-21, 21:42
Where she at, Itchy Bruddah?I watched "Momoka" autocorrect to "Molokai" when I posted.

S Hunter
01-22-21, 22:04
Nice visit.

Massage was firm. Not the best but pretty good. Not sensual. When she was about done with the back, then the tease was on. But on the flip, all business. So weird. Then when she was done, got sensual.

She is super nice. Maybe 40's. Really tiny Thai lady under 5'. Big naturals, some chub around the middle and a tiny cute ass.

Super friendly and nice. Talks too much for me.

I think she said house fee was 50. Decent massage. I wish it was more sensual throughout. Did not rush for time or to finish. We went about hour and a half because she was having fun. Got naked and roam all over, except no FIV. She liked DATY on her shaved pussy, except for a little patch on top. CBJ and BBFS.

Too bad no BBBJ. 200.

Kumukumu
01-22-21, 23:33
I think they are one and the same. Small spinner Chinese girl that works out of CC. Can anyone else confirm?They are the same she goes by both names.

Danny 714
01-23-21, 02:16
Did you get her name?

Nice visit.

Massage was firm. Not the best but pretty good. Not sensual. When she was about done with the back, then the tease was on. But on the flip, all business. So weird. Then when she was done, got sensual.

She is super nice. Maybe 40's. Really tiny Thai lady under 5'. Big naturals, some chub around the middle and a tiny cute ass.

I think she said house fee was 50. Decent massage. I wish it was more sensual throughout. Did not rush for time or to finish. We went about hour and a half because she was having fun. Got naked and roam all over, except no FIV. She liked DATY on her shaved pussy, except for a little patch on top. CBJ and BBFS.

Too bad no BBBJ. 200.

BigDickBobby
01-23-21, 02:18
Momoka, Molokai, close enough.

I watched "Momoka" autocorrect to "Molokai" when I posted.

BigDickBobby
01-23-21, 02:20
Kinda opposite, she gives CBJ, no BBBJ but allows BBFS? CIP or outside? Kinda weird.

Nice visit.

Too bad no BBBJ. 200.

RajahDat
01-23-21, 03:13
This is Mia's outfit. It's the exact same pics and wording used from her ads. If you look one of the pics is of her, she has a location out of Ec now from what I heard.Is the EC just as crazy with their security as the CC?

S Hunter
01-23-21, 05:25
Did you get her name?She is the only one there now.

MushiBoy
01-23-21, 17:11
Made an appt to see a therapist at this location (will not name her) and she booked another monger monger just before I got there. I had confirmed the appt the day before, but apparently that is no good for them. They want you to confirm appt again in the morning before you get there. Since I had other doctor appointments to go to in the morning, I was not able to confirm my appointment. I guess that is how the girls are now days. If they see another monger with money, they don't care about previous appointments made. To me that shows no class, but I don't blame the girl since they are so desperate for money these days and some mongers do screw them over. Just letting you fellow mongers know in case you plan to visit them. Confirm, confirm, and confirm again if you go there or any place else. Good luck and safe mongering.

Eluder
01-23-21, 18:01

IMO would not repeat.

Good luck.Pics looked good, even if that was her some years ago. Would have tried but appreciate you TOFTT.

Honolulu1
01-23-21, 18:27
Nice visit.

Too bad no BBBJ. 200.I agree with S Hunter, I too visited few weeks ago and she's on older side. She said there was another girl but wasn't home at the time.

Massage was ok, I got better massages from others.

House fee 60, YMMV on extras.

At least this place is not at CC. Would repeat, no upsell.

Happy Mongering guys. Hono1.

Honolulu1
01-23-21, 18:38
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-hi/9741428.html

I re-visited Emma, she moved from Townhouses by Golf Course above Pearlridge and moved up Aiea Heights Drive. Been seeing Emma off and on. Emma is of Korean Decent and can't seem to find any other Korean providers lately. So to be with her or her recommendations is a plus.

I had a gal who claims to come from the mainland and is also Korean. Massage was ok, more of medium rub. I got better quality massages elsewhere.

Open menu as far as Happy Ending.

No upsell, if your like me on standard rates, then they do abide by standard rates, just be nice and don't bring an attitude or be rude, treat the women with respect and they'll do the same.

Only thing is it is in a residential neighborhood so just don't be too suspicious.

Be safe fellow mongers. Hono1.

FirstTimeMonge
01-23-21, 18:47
Looking for providers that aren't too old.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-hi/9741428.html

I re-visited Emma, she moved from Townhouses by Golf Course above Pearlridge and moved up Aiea Heights Drive. Been seeing Emma off and on. Emma is of Korean Decent and can't seem to find any other Korean providers lately. So to be with her or her recommendations is a plus.

I had a gal who claims to come from the mainland and is also Korean. Massage was ok, more of medium rub. I got better quality massages elsewhere.

Open menu as far as Happy Ending.

No upsell, if your like me on standard rates, then they do abide by standard rates, just be nice and don't bring an attitude or be rude, treat the women with respect and they'll do the same.

Only thing is it is in a residential neighborhood so just don't be too suspicious.

Be safe fellow mongers. Hono1.

Mikescottfan
01-23-21, 20:17
https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-4-girls-juicy-gfe-fk-wet-pussy/6085146.html

Is it just me, or does this picture of Elina look similar to the ones Linda used while at Nabi? It's hard to identify since it uses a blurred face and it's been over a year since I've seen her, but I remember the clothing being similar in her picture.

BkkLover
01-23-21, 23:02
Any recent visits to Siam Thai?

I read that Kylie, the owner's sister came back to work after her pregnancy. Does Kylie still do extras?Not for new customers at least. Had to go to Yaya spa on the way out.

GofasBits
01-24-21, 00:14
https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-4-girls-juicy-gfe-fk-wet-pussy/6085146.html

Is it just me, or does this picture of Elina look similar to the ones Linda used while at Nabi? It's hard to identify since it uses a blurred face and it's been over a year since I've seen her, but I remember the clothing being similar in her picture.Sorry to say, but it doesn't resemble any ads of Linda or the pics she used in them IIRC. GL!

Bleh808
01-24-21, 02:08
Trying to find reference to location or name but can't find any. Link would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I agree with S Hunter, I too visited few weeks ago and she's on older side. She said there was another girl but wasn't home at the time.

Happy Mongering guys. Hono1.

Eluder
01-25-21, 17:30
Nice visit.

Too bad no BBBJ. 200.PM'd you and Hono1 about the ad. Please lmk or post it here. Appreciate it.

Samurai808
01-25-21, 20:24
Haiya, in need of some professional body work, based on ad, texted to find out location and got return message "You want massage or you checking where I'm at?" 10 years experience at wellness Spa, but never learn how to talk nice to customer, that's fu#*ed up. Something must have been up her butt. Already off to bad start and never even walk in the door. Uncle Roger tell her he want real spa experience, so just forget it.

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-is-my-life/9807439.html

Fujii08
01-25-21, 21:08
Nice visit.

Too bad no BBBJ. 200.She do CBJ and BBFS. Hmmmm.

Usually opposite.

DrMajikLuv69
01-25-21, 22:21
She do CBJ and BBFS. Hmmmm.

Usually opposite.LOL yah! I read that the other day, and thought. Hmmm? That didn't make sense. You are correct Fujii08. Usually it is the opposite.

Eric Shin
01-26-21, 13:11
Haiya, in need of some professional body work, based on ad, texted to find out location and got return message "You want massage or you checking where I'm at?" 10 years experience at wellness Spa, but never learn how to talk nice to customer, that's fu#*ed up. Something must have been up her butt. Already off to bad start and never even walk in the door. Uncle Roger tell her he want real spa experience, so just forget it.

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-is-my-life/9807439.htmlI agree. Stay far away from this one. Tons of attitude and extremely sassy. To top it off, the photos used are two different people.

Shy Boto
01-26-21, 14:14
Yeah she does get wild she like big jrs thats why you see those xl condoms she service lots of black bbc is her favoriteIs this the one you pm me the number for? Clear your inbox I tried pm you. Whoa service lots of black bbc. You not trying for set me up for go swimming or throwing the hotdog down the hall way now LOL. Good thing I never try the number I got from you yet LOL.

FookMe
01-26-21, 16:01
LOL yah! I read that the other day, and thought. Hmmm? That didn't make sense. You are correct Fujii08. Usually it is the opposite.Thought the same thing but wonder if it's just because she doesn't like the flavor or want to avoid CIM.

FirstTimeMonge
01-26-21, 20:00
She could give BBBJ and not allow finish then go BBFS if she no like in her cum in her mouth.

Thought the same thing but wonder if it's just because she doesn't like the flavor or want to avoid CIM.

S Hunter
01-27-21, 00:32
She do CBJ and BBFS. Hmmmm.

Usually opposite.That was her thing. Started with CBJ and on FS asked me if I wanted with or without cover. After the cover came off, asked for BBBJ. She said cover got to go back on. But hot the BBFS.

S Hunter
01-27-21, 00:34
Trying to find reference to location or name but can't find any. Link would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.I couldn't find the ad on Mojo village when I posted. But it is posted on the forum. Quick search will turn it up.

S Hunter
01-27-21, 00:36
I agree with S Hunter, I too visited few weeks ago and she's on older side. She said there was another girl but wasn't home at the time.

Happy Mongering guys. Hono1.No other girl any more.

Garashami
01-27-21, 05:11
Anyone know of a Nana? #6673.

Asim225
01-27-21, 12:40

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-honolulu-by-pacific-honda/9606916.htmlWas just there yesterday. Mia is nice and bubbly, short and stacked. A bit on the chunkier side, but not what I would consider fat. Nice soft skin. If the pictures are really of her they are older ones when she was skinnier. I wasn't that attracted to her looks but more to her personality.

Friendly service and gives a mean BBBJCIM. One of the best I've experienced. She will let you go to greece with your finger while blowing you but no FIV. She says she's sensitive there. No nipple play either.

She is no masseuse but will put some effort in a massage. Even after the extras she continued the massage but I cut it short.

She didn't ask for the hf or tip before the services. She waited for it when I was ready. I tipped her extra for the service because I enjoyed her company and she tried to give me back some cash because she though I added too much by mistake.

I liked her and would probably go to her again if I had extra cash. Located in the lesser known CC by Chinatown. Discreet parking and no security asking for info from you. She also validates.

L: 6, A: 10, S: 9 for me.

Crazy72
01-27-21, 16:42
Looks like Pon has lost some weight. Has anyone seen her lately. She's the pic on the right.

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage/9796595.html

Crazy72
01-27-21, 17:07
Anyone tried this one? She looks so familiar but I can't place her.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-sensual-touch-sauna-hot-tub/7253833042.html

Asim225
01-27-21, 17:37
Anyone tried this one? She looks so familiar but I can't place her.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-sensual-touch-sauna-hot-tub/7253833042.htmlI texted her about her services and she got all bent out of shape because I wanted to know what kind of tantric massage she does. Looking around youtube there are a lot of different styles so I asked her what she does and her reply was basically if I had to ask then she doesn't want to waste my time or hers. At that point I wasn't willing to toftt. She already killed the mood before I even met her.

Whatever you do, don't ask her questions and book an appointment if you're curious. Maybe she's bombarded with the same questions and is sick of answering them LOL. She quoted me $. 4 for an hour which is an "intro" to the massage. For that price of course I wanted to know what I was paying for. Oh well. She said to fully experience the service she recommends 2-3 hrs which were $$+ & $$ respectively. I can't remember the exact price. I already deleted the text conversation. She's in the Kahala area.

Samurai808
01-27-21, 21:57
Haiya, Niece Pon too skinny now, look like she do too much Zumba, she looking like co-worker Nancy. Must be on vegan health trip. No good, no good. Now her top disappear and juicy pear bottom gone. If she do walk on back, cannot feel anything, too light. Need to feed her more char siu and roast pork, then her bottom become sexy juicy again and make the rocking world go round.

Looks like Pon has lost some weight. Has anyone seen her lately. She's the pic on the right.

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage/9796595.html

S Hunter
01-27-21, 23:58
Haiya, Niece Pon too skinny now, look like she do too much Zumba, she looking like co-worker Nancy. Must be on vegan health trip. No good, no good. Now her top disappear and juicy pear bottom gone. If she do walk on back, cannot feel anything, too light. Need to feed her more char siu and roast pork, then her bottom become sexy juicy again and make the rocking world go round.Sounds like she need to eat more Unko Roger lup cheong.

Cbears
01-28-21, 06:23
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downown-honolulu/6213816.html

Almost forgot to write a review, I saw Nana last week. Good communication and was quick to respond to my texts. Condo in downtown, no hassle from security. I'm not good at guessing ages but I know she is older than 22, which her ad says. All the pics in her ad are real. She is very friendly and affectionate although no DFK, I guess due to covid? However she went to town kissing me pretty much everywhere else, I almost couldn't breathe. I asked if she could do BBBJ but she said no, need to be safe. On went the cover and it was one of the best CBJ I've ever had honestly. Did daty for quite a while, nice small, clean pussy. She then gets on top and rides for awhile. Then multiple other positions (doggy, mish, prone doggy) with tons of kissing my neck and face. Took a real quick shower as I used the entire hour. Probably was an act but I felt like her bf that she hasn't seen in months. True GFE experience for me and would repeat. As always YMMV. Standard donation.

L-7. 5 A-10 S-9 only because no BBBJ and dfk.

Captin Crunch
01-28-21, 07:33

Almost forgot to write a review, I saw Nana last week. Good communication and was quick to respond to my texts. Condo in downtown, no hassle from security. I'm not good at guessing ages but I know she is older than 22, which her ad says. All the pics in her ad are real. She is very friendly and affectionate although no DFK, I guess due to covid? However she went to town kissing me pretty much everywhere else, I almost couldn't breathe. I asked if she could do BBBJ but she said no, need to be safe. On went the cover and it was one of the best CBJ I've ever had honestly. Did daty for quite a while, nice small, clean pussy. She then gets on top and rides for awhile. Then multiple other positions (doggy, mish, prone doggy) with tons of kissing my neck and face. Took a real quick shower as I used the entire hour. Probably was an act but I felt like her bf that she hasn't seen in months. True GFE experience for me and would repeat. As always YMMV. Standard donation.

L-7. 5 A-10 S-9 only because no BBBJ and dfk.Is she Korean?

DJ Quick
01-28-21, 15:17
Is she Korean?She is Chinese but looks Korean. I thought she was Korean too. She also told me that she used to work at Sanho and Tokyo Spa before. But she goes by different name. Well worth it if you ask me.

Crazy72
01-28-21, 16:33
Haiya, Niece Pon too skinny now, look like she do too much Zumba, she looking like co-worker Nancy. Must be on vegan health trip. No good, no good. Now her top disappear and juicy pear bottom gone. If she do walk on back, cannot feel anything, too light. Need to feed her more char siu and roast pork, then her bottom become sexy juicy again and make the rocking world go round.Uncle which Nancy is this one. Only saw Pon, Jenny, and Naki.

Bono888
01-28-21, 16:42

L-7. 5 A-10 S-9 only because no BBBJ and dfk.I agree with this review. I believe she's Chinese. Great service & Standard fees. Only downside is that she has very limited schedule.

Xyz808
01-28-21, 17:59
Was just there yesterday. Mia is nice and bubbly, short and stacked. A bit on the chunkier side, but not what I would consider fat. Nice soft skin. If the pictures are really of her they are older ones when she was skinnier. I wasn't that attracted to her looks but more to her personality.

Friendly service and gives a mean BBBJCIM. One of the best I've experienced. She will let you go to greece with your finger while blowing you but no FIV. She says she's sensitive there. No nipple play either.

She is no masseuse but will put some effort in a massage. Even after the extras she continued the massage but I cut it short.

She didn't ask for the hf or tip before the services. She waited for it when I was ready. I tipped her extra for the service because I enjoyed her company and she tried to give me back some cash because she though I added too much by mistake.

I liked her and would probably go to her again if I had extra cash. Located in the lesser known CC by Chinatown. Discreet parking and no security asking for info from you. She also validates.

L: 6, A: 10, S: 9 for me.Noticed Any other girls there? Mia's ad always had other girls but since she moved out of CC I thought she was working solo.

ClitPurser
01-28-21, 18:25
I agree with this review. I believe she's Chinese. Great service & Standard fees. Only downside is that she has very limited schedule.Condom coverage and no kissing?

That sucks.

Samurai808
01-28-21, 18:26
This is Nancy, very pretty and fit girl. Went for the 90 minute deep tissue and she did not disappoint. Great routine and she is super super strong with awesome massage skills, almost had to tap out a couple of times.

Just lacking in the social skills, not that I care to chatter, but almost nothing is kinda bad. Lacked in any human connection. But her massage skills so good, would definitely repeat, been trying but she always too busy. Next time, maybe need to sprinkle with MSG to warm her heart.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-with-nancy/9800011.html

Uncle which Nancy is this one. Only saw Pon, Jenny, and Naki.

Honolulu1
01-28-21, 20:40
Nice visit.

Too bad no BBBJ. 200.http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/best-full-body-relaxing-massage_272066

Here is the link. Hono1.

Inamona
01-28-21, 20:50
This is Nancy, very pretty and fit girl. Went for the 90 minute deep tissue and she did not disappoint. Great routine and she is super super strong with awesome massage skills, almost had to tap out a couple of times.

Just lacking in the social skills, not that I care to chatter, but almost nothing is kinda bad. Lacked in any human connection. But her massage skills so good, would definitely repeat, been trying but she always too busy. Next time, maybe need to sprinkle with MSG to warm her heart.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-with-nancy/9800011.htmlNancy is pretty and fit fo sho! Only seen her in passing but have yet to partake.

ClitPurser
01-29-21, 01:11
The gal who I was most looking forward to see after a long hiatus. I just learned is full covered service even though she's well known PSE artist.

Glad I found out about that before going in.

If anyone has a hottie who can deliver in the BB please let me know.

Been a long hiatus for me and I want to dip the pen so badly I can taste it LOL.

Miracle reference highly wished upon here.

ClitPurser
01-29-21, 01:13
Don't really care about age but I def appreciate attractiveness but I love good service even more.

Mahalos!

DeadHead1
01-29-21, 14:56
Nancy is pretty and fit fo sho! Only seen her in passing but have yet to partake.She is worth seeing. First appointment she needs to warm up to you. But she is a genuine person that if your rude or pushy with she will be abrasive and cut you out. I like her.

Willy Wood
01-29-21, 14:59
Who is the gal you were looking forward to seeing?

The gal who I was most looking forward to see after a long hiatus. I just learned is full covered service even though she's well known PSE artist.

Glad I found out about that before going in.

If anyone has a hottie who can deliver in the BB please let me know.

Been a long hiatus for me and I want to dip the pen so badly I can taste it LOL.

Miracle reference highly wished upon here.

WomenLover2
01-29-21, 15:07
She is worth seeing. First appointment she needs to warm up to you. But she is a genuine person that if your rude or pushy with she will be abrasive and cut you out. I like her.There are two ads of Nancy with two different pictures. One picture is of a face picture looking like a.

Half Caucasian woman. The other picture is of one a full picture with a.

Lady wearing jeans and looking like a young Asian woman. Both pictures.

Are attractive and pretty. Wondering which one is Nancy.

BobLobaw
01-29-21, 15:33
She is worth seeing. First appointment she needs to warm up to you. But she is a genuine person that if your rude or pushy with she will be abrasive and cut you out. I like her.Nice! HE available? No one mentioned it.

Bono888
01-29-21, 15:33
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/best-full-body-relaxing-massage_272066

Here is the link. Hono1.I had a different experience at this place. The lady I got was older. (closer to 50) Short and chubby. Massage was pretty lame. I didn't even finish my massage cause I was pretty turned off by her looks. (Voluntary left after 30 minutes of so).

To each his own I guess.

Is there 2 different ladies there?

Eric Shin
01-29-21, 15:58
I agree. Stay far away from this one. Tons of attitude and extremely sassy. To top it off, the photos used are two different people.Here she is again different ad with a different picture. Some attitude though. Stay far away from this one.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/kinau/9816519.html

Jan Fortifore
01-29-21, 16:39
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/best-full-body-relaxing-massage_272066

Here is the link. Hono1.

Nice visit.

Too bad no BBBJ. 200.

I had a different experience at this place. The lady I got was older. (closer to 50) Short and chubby. Massage was pretty lame. I didn't even finish my massage cause I was pretty turned off by her looks. (Voluntary left after 30 minutes of so).

To each his own I guess.

Is there 2 different ladies there?I think you (Bono888) are describing the same woman as S Hunter. You're both correct / not wrong.

Jay Dubblefoh.

DRmjm
01-29-21, 19:06
I had a different experience at this place. The lady I got was older. (closer to 50) Short and chubby. Massage was pretty lame. I didn't even finish my massage cause I was pretty turned off by her looks. (Voluntary left after 30 minutes of so).

To each his own I guess.

Is there 2 different ladies there?Your encounter reminded me of one I had. This lady was old and not great looking. I just cannot say, sorry you're too ugly and I figured maybe I'll get a good massage, nope the massage sucked, but then on the flip she gave me the best BBBJ with a prostate massage I ever had and she took CIM. She really knew what she was doing, I was very impressed by her technique. It didn't matter that she was ugly with her skills I would have gone back, she was at Kison, who knows where she is now probably not HI. So, you never know. Might turn out pretty good if you give the ugly ones a chance to shine.

Ck813
01-29-21, 20:37
What happened to all the white MT'S? I remember when they were dime a dozen.

BTarzan
01-29-21, 22:11
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-melt-your-stress-away-asian-sensual-touch-424-236-6595-aiea/9560030.html

Has anyone tried this one?

Willy Wood
01-30-21, 00:31
The less attractive and / or older they are, usually they give the better service due to lack of looks and / or youth.

Your encounter reminded me of one I had. This lady was old and not great looking. I just cannot say, sorry you're too ugly and I figured maybe I'll get a good massage, nope the massage sucked, but then on the flip she gave me the best BBBJ with a prostate massage I ever had and she took CIM. She really knew what she was doing, I was very impressed by her technique. It didn't matter that she was ugly with her skills I would have gone back, she was at Kison, who knows where she is now probably not HI. So, you never know. Might turn out pretty good if you give the ugly ones a chance to shine.

Honolulu1
01-30-21, 13:03
Here she is again different ad with a different picture. Some attitude though. Stay far away from this one.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/kinau/9816519.htmlShe needs a new name. LOL, this should be in RIPoff section and definitely to avoid section. Think I'll try call her couple weeks from now see if that cocky attitude changed. LOL. Hono1.

Asim225
01-30-21, 13:08
Noticed Any other girls there? Mia's ad always had other girls but since she moved out of CC I thought she was working solo.No, I didn't see anyone else. Didn't notice multiple footwear at the entrance. She was alone in a studio type apartment. If there are others they probably have another unit there where they wait. I should have asked.

ClitPurser
01-30-21, 14:10
She needs a new name. LOL, this should be in RIPoff section and definitely to avoid section. Think I'll try call her couple weeks from now see if that cocky attitude changed. LOL. Hono1.This is where the board comes in.

I recommend everyone here call and make ghost appointments.

Will teach her the power of the boards and where she stands.

I just made my apptmnt.

HubblyBubbly
01-30-21, 15:02
Anyone check out Lin yet?

Inamona
01-30-21, 16:12
You got a point there Unks. Losing too much weight (fat and muscle) is no good. Those therapists need some muscle and weight on their bodies to apply pressure and they need to know how to combine weight and leverage to apply additional pressure when needed. Naki is a chubby and she can apply good pressure I like her massages. Wassana is petite but she can CRANK the pressure to a point where I feel like tapping out!!

Waxing is probably Pon's forte'.

Haiya, Niece Pon too skinny now, look like she do too much Zumba, she looking like co-worker Nancy. Must be on vegan health trip. No good, no good. Now her top disappear and juicy pear bottom gone. If she do walk on back, cannot feel anything, too light. Need to feed her more char siu and roast pork, then her bottom become sexy juicy again and make the rocking world go round.

NevaEnuf
01-30-21, 16:41
Here she is again different ad with a different picture. Some attitude though. Stay far away from this one.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/kinau/9816519.htmlWill agree, this one, Fake picture. Massage ok.

BB Amazing, very entertaining, vocal, nice natural mangoes.

MIA, multiple pictures advertising, but only MIA, services.

Layla / apple / Rin / Min and. All the same girl.

Saw Layla in Wahiawa, pretty, good sensual massage and release.

Then went to king street and saw RIN. She looked formiliar, so asked her if she worked Wahiawa. Said Yes. Then I asked her if she knew Layla. She said LAYA went back to Thailand already. LOL.

VERA, sweet, pretty, sensual, will tell you you everything to make you happy. Quote (you would make a great lover). YMMV.

It never happen for me.

From my experience, and I've been told, Don't fall in love, don't get serious, just have FUN. Enjoy.

T6650
01-30-21, 19:47
Anyone have any experience at Room 201 at 1287 S. King St. This is the same building as Tomiko, Mimi (Excel) and BB Amazing. They seem to have a FB page under the name My Thai Spa and Wellness. The woman who answered the phone gave 3 or 4 names. When I asked about older workers, she indicated a willingness to work herself. Is this a FS or only HE place? Thanks in advance.

I might add that I just had a very good visit with BB in 203. She is accurately described by others in the 40+ thread and here as a little chubby but with large and very nice naturals. They have gumdrop sized nips and she like them to be sucked on. FS was good as she is not super tight but still rather snug. After 69, we did only ACG position which was good as I can last a while that way. She has a pleasant and easy going personality. I asked her about 201 and she said that although they are Thai as she is, she did not know them, although she knows the two Korean ladies in the building.

ItchyBoto
01-30-21, 20:39
Had a pretty good massage. No sheet or towel face down and up. Nice play around jr / balls. Allowed lot of roaming, even took off top for some bare squeezing and sucking. Cute face, friendly. 34 Ds are fabulous. Finished with very nice HJ.

Over all good session. Independent clean place. No rush. Will repeat.

Itchy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-232-8296-new-opening-pretty-girl-various-styles-1-service-808-232-8296/6241165.html

Samurai808
01-30-21, 20:52
I like my therapist like how I like my wine, full bodied, well rounded, savory and smoky.

Wassana may be petite, but she got big juicy buns and thick thighs for leverage. And yes, she can crank crank so good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBucms6DBix/

You got a point there Unks. Losing too much weight (fat and muscle) is no good. Those therapists need some muscle and weight on their bodies to apply pressure and they need to know how to combine weight and leverage to apply additional pressure when needed. Naki is a chubby and she can apply good pressure I like her massages. Wassana is petite but she can CRANK the pressure to a point where I feel like tapping out!!

Waxing is probably Pon's forte'.

Inamona
01-30-21, 20:56
I like my therapist like how I like my wine, full bodied, well rounded, savory and smoky.

Wassana may be petite, but she got big juicy buns and thick thighs for leverage. And yes, she can crank crank so good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBucms6DBix/Oh yeah! That pic says it all!

Samurai808
01-30-21, 22:01
Haiya fake pics, oh so sad. She look so pretty and her ad sound so tempting with all the key words Uncle always fall for, like professional, advanced, pampering and nurturing. Had to lift leg up on chair, get so excited.

Uncle Roger truly almost going to give this one second chance too, had nephew text her same question. This time she change her tune, so nice, she apologize for late response and tell him her location. Nephew tell her he not like residential location. Then she give long detailed text about how her place clean and nice. She also give long work history at high end wellness spa on the mainland. Sound so sincere.

Then this ad pop up now, fake pic and price down big time. Original marketing plan not working. If she tink she that good, she need to keep with the high price. Only can expect upsell after arrival now. What you tink, what you tink. Oh so sad, cannot trust this one now. Attitude change, but only fake, inside still the same. Just like Auntie Helen, oh so cold, only take my money and nothing in return.

Will agree, this one, Fake picture. Massage ok.
From my experience, and I've been told, Don't fall in love, don't get serious, just have FUN. Enjoy.

Takeshi Kovacs
01-30-21, 22:45
Anyone have any experience at Room 201 at 1287 S. King St. This is the same building as Tomiko, Mimi (Excel) and BB Amazing. They seem to have a FB page under the name My Thai Spa and Wellness. The woman who answered the phone gave 3 or 4 names. When I asked about older workers, she indicated a willingness to work herself. Is this a FS or only HE place? Thanks in advance.

I might add that I just had a very good visit with BB in 203. She is accurately described by others in the 40+ thread and here as a little chubby but with large and very nice naturals. They have gumdrop sized nips and she like them to be sucked on. FS was good as she is not super tight but still rather snug. After 69, we did only ACG position which was good as I can last a while that way. She has a pleasant and easy going personality. I asked her about 201 and she said that although they are Thai as she is, she did not know them, although she knows the two Korean ladies in the building.The King St. Spa you're referring to is connected to the Thai spa in Wahiawa. Same owner, only went a couple of times. Lackluster body rubs with HE available, better service available elsewhere. Just my take, will not repeat.

FlyPanAm
01-31-21, 02:13
Does anyone have any experience with this provider? Strictly legit? Do you now what her prices are?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage/7261755767.html

Ajarn
01-31-21, 02:50

I might add that I just had a very good visit with BB in 203. She is accurately described by others in the 40+ thread and here as a little chubby but with large and very nice naturals. They have gumdrop sized nips and she like them to be sucked on. FS was good as she is not super tight but still rather snug. After 69, we did only ACG position which was good as I can last a while that way. She has a pleasant and easy going personality. I asked her about 201 and she said that although they are Thai as she is, she did not know them, although she knows the two Korean ladies in the building.Is this her ad (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-with-nancy/9800011.html/)? If so, according to reports, she used to work at Spaya Thai in CC under the names Nan, Nancy and Dream.

The shop's name is probably a take on Mai Tai. Its sister shop apparently is Dream Thai Massage and Spa in Wahiawa.

NevaEnuf
01-31-21, 14:06
Is this her ad (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-with-nancy/9800011.html/)? If so, according to reports, she used to work at Spaya Thai in CC under the names Nan, Nancy and Dream.

The shop's name is probably a take on Mai Tai. Its sister shop apparently is Dream Thai Massage and Spa in Wahiawa.The 2 shops are connected. Mamma GI runs Wahiawa, and Mamma May runs king street.

Only special customers get the Mamma Massage.

For those customers that don't want to drive country to town, and those that live in town that don't drive to the country. Can provide and share young, or experienced Therapists. Suggest you call ahead of time for your preference.

I like experienced over young. No FS from my visits. YMMV.

PaliMonger
01-31-21, 14:23
Not Real Photos. Only one old Chinese provider.

She sent me a photo of my provider yumi. Not even close LOL.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/text-me-please-8082770103-asian-girl-good-massage-oil-massage-deep-tissue/6242219.html

$60 house fee.

$6 HJ.

$1 BJ covered.

$2 BBBJ.

FS available.

T6650
01-31-21, 14:36
Is this her ad (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-with-nancy/9800011.html/)? If so, according to reports, she used to work at Spaya Thai in CC under the names Nan, Nancy and Dream.

The shop's name is probably a take on Mai Tai. Its sister shop apparently is Dream Thai Massage and Spa in Wahiawa.I first found them on a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/My-Thai-Spa-Wellness-100287358414039 Also here is the URL for an ad: https://mythaihonolulu.com.

While on the phone, the mama was especially eager to have me make an appointment that day, even hinting that she would service me herself. It sounds like even that may be a bait and switch where she will shift me off to someone young and attractive, but inexperienced. It's no wonder they seem short on customers when there is excellent professional massage followed by either HE or FS available in the same building. Based on the comments so far, it sounds like a pass.

Ants844
01-31-21, 14:38
Standard rates? Mahalo!

Had a pretty good massage. No sheet or towel face down and up. Nice play around jr / balls. Allowed lot of roaming, even took off top for some bare squeezing and sucking. Cute face, friendly. 34 Ds are fabulous. Finished with very nice HJ.

Itchy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-232-8296-new-opening-pretty-girl-various-styles-1-service-808-232-8296/6241165.html

MarathonCheatr
01-31-21, 15:30
The 2 shops are connected. Mamma GI runs Wahiawa, and Mamma May runs king street.

For those customers that don't want to drive country to town, and those that live in town that don't drive to the country. Can provide and share young, or experienced Therapists. Suggest you call ahead of time for your preference.

I like experienced over young. No FS from my visits. YMMV.Is this the May / Mae / Soi that use to work for Thai Hawaiian many moons ago? If that's her, she and all other workers (smart) went on their own and opened their own business as owner was a lame duck, stink face from what I've been told.

Inamona
01-31-21, 17:43

The shop's name is probably a take on Mai Tai. Its sister shop apparently is Dream Thai Massage and Spa in Wahiawa.This Nancy used to work at Spaya Thai and I've seen Her at Aloha Thai a few times.

-Ina.

Kennie1933
01-31-21, 21:51

Itchy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-232-8296-new-opening-pretty-girl-various-styles-1-service-808-232-8296/6241165.htmlHey Itchy, where is she located? I hope not CC.

ItchyBoto
02-01-21, 05:27
Hey Itchy, where is she located? I hope not CC.Yea I been going to cc Indies through all of Nadamoto's stupid raids, for his run for prosecutor. His gone now. Plus Indies cannot sex traffic themselves. Whether for FS or play, got some good Indies at cc, no problem. Just wear your mask, sunglasses, and cap. In / Out 20-30 min. No need all the foreplay. But to each his own. Up to you. I get some good sessions there. If I really like a good massage, I go somewhere else.

Itchy.

HiPickle
02-01-21, 05:36
Yea I been going to cc Indies through all of Nadamoto's stupid raids, for his run for prosecutor. His gone now. Plus Indies cannot sex traffic themselves. Whether for FS or play, got some good Indies at cc, no problem. Just wear your mask, sunglasses, and cap. In / Out 20-30 min. No need all the foreplay. But to each his own. Up to you. I get some good sessions there. If I really like a good massage, I go somewhere else.

Itchy.Ha, finally a helpful reason to have a mask LOL, the cameras of cc!

Pray tell the worthy FS providers you've found there recently. 😁.

KaraSnsd
02-01-21, 18:57
Anyone try this new place?

Orchid Massage in Century Sq.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-honolulu/6187421.html

I'll toftt sometime this month and will report back. If anyone gets there before me, I appreciate any advice or reviews.

Jan Fortifore
02-02-21, 03:24

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-is-my-life/9807439.html

I agree. Stay far away from this one. Tons of attitude and extremely sassy. To top it off, the photos used are two different people.

She needs a new name. LOL, this should be in RIPoff section and definitely to avoid section. Think I'll try call her couple weeks from now see if that cocky attitude changed. LOL. Hono1.

Haiya fake pics, oh so sad. She look so pretty and her ad sound so tempting with all the key words Uncle always fall for, like professional, advanced, pampering and nurturing. Had to lift leg up on chair, get so excited.

Uncle Roger truly almost going to give this one second chance too, had nephew text her same question. This time she change her tune, so nice, she apologize for late response and tell him her location. Nephew tell her he not like residential location. Then she give long detailed text about how her place clean and nice. She also give long work history at high end wellness spa on the mainland. Sound so sincere.

Then this ad pop up now, fake pic and price down big time. Original marketing plan not working. If she tink she that good, she need to keep with the high price. Only can expect upsell after arrival now. What you tink, what you tink. Oh so sad, cannot trust this one now. Attitude change, but only fake, inside still the same. Just like Auntie Helen, oh so cold, only take my money and nothing in return.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-massage-is-my-life/7271324628.html

Advertisement posted in CL that has new photos for legit-only therapist. I have no experience with this person and I am just sharing info found.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Jan Fortifore
02-02-21, 03:51
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-amazing-therapeutic-massage/7271290869.html

This advertisement got my attention. The phone number does not have any massage-relevant hits on Google. The advertisement photos are a stock massage photo and a Russian model named Anna Semenovich. The therapist must self-identify with Ms. Semonovich to choose her photos. I will write this therapist tomorrow, and, depending on her responses, take one for the team later this week, if no one adds a report before then.

Jan Fortifore.

Honauc
02-02-21, 05:52

Hono1.Any review?

Samurai808
02-02-21, 18:31
Thank you, thank you for helping Uncle Roger to reconnect with Auntie May. Last time Uncle saw her was over one year ago, when shop was different name, so lost contact number.

She not the cabernet that Uncle usually prefer, full bodied and well rounded. She more like champagne, elegant and sophisticated. Just love her beautiful smile and enchanting eyes, just like Bambi. Uncle always seems to get lost in them when talking to her.

As for massage, Auntie May is fuiyou, her technique / routine is one of a kind. Started off with some back walking, used the balls of her feet to dig deep into my shoulders and the muscles along my spine. Moved on down to my glutes and thighs, where she spent most of her time, she could tell so tight. Uncle Roger always intentionally workout that area before massage to give them focus point. She step all over Uncle's butt and back of thighs and again using the balls of her feet to dig in real deep. She worked her way down to the soles of my feet. Not an inch missed, oh so good.

Next came the oil rub down, Auntie May is extra generous with the oil and for good reason, as she spreads it all over and I mean all over, rubbing it down into the cracks and crevices. Continuing with the deep tissue, she rolled my traps and back with her forearms and dug deep with her elbows. What sets Auntie May apart from the others is that while she is painfully digging deep into me with one hand, the other hand is gently and sensually caressing my glutes. What a sensory overload.

To finish it off, she wiped me up and started an amazing stretching session. To give all the pleasurable details would be too long and IYKYK. So long story short, Auntie May is truly fuiyou. And Uncle oh so happy to reconnect with her, as she totally SHIOK man.

The 2 shops are connected. Mamma GI runs Wahiawa, and Mamma May runs king street.

I like experienced over young. No FS from my visits. YMMV.

KaraSnsd
02-03-21, 14:40
Anyone try this new place?

Orchid Massage in Century Sq.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-honolulu/6187421.html

I'll toftt sometime this month and will report back. If anyone gets there before me, I appreciate any advice or reviews.I went to this place. Chinese run, with two women. One is young but couldn't see her face under the mask. The other is middle age, maybe 45-50. It's a one bedroom unit and the living room is draped off for a couple massage setup.

Not sure if happy service is available, was not offered any and I wasn't feeling for one with the middle aged woman.

Decent massage and I will try out the other girl next time.

Overall, I still need another round to give an opinion.

Moku808
02-03-21, 18:56
TGTBT?

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/179717

Hopefully this site grows with providers as BP pretty lame and can review too.

Redneck 1
02-03-21, 20:56
TGTBT?

Hopefully this site grows with providers as BP pretty lame and can review too. On September 29 of 2019, I posted a detailed review of this Chinatown massage parlor at XXXX Smith Street in the "Massage with HE" thread. Of course, it's now 2021, and much could have changed in the interim. However, in 2019 they were using fake advertising photos, just like reverse image searching shows they're still doing now. Yet if anyone wants to give it a try, go right ahead.

OjiiChan69
02-03-21, 23:32

Itchy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-232-8296-new-opening-pretty-girl-various-styles-1-service-808-232-8296/6241165.htmlI concur with this solo girl. I went for massage first. Was pretty good. Got a topless massage with playing with those great Dz. No cover face down and up, so figured will have play. Came back for seconds and skipped massage for a nice play-time.

Had a great time, and will be back as regular.

Ojii.

HarryNuts9999
02-04-21, 05:01

Mid 40's, overweight, fake personality, hurry up cum, you cum already, why you no cum. Worst experience in a while. L4/ A4/ S5/ M6 (massage).

On the other hand, Nana was great. Had her a few days ago.

JusAnoddaGuy
02-04-21, 13:04
I concur with this solo girl. I went for massage first. Was pretty good. Got a topless massage with playing with those great Dz. No cover face down and up, so figured will have play. Came back for seconds and skipped massage for a nice play-time.

Had a great time, and will be back as regular.

Ojii.Service, brah. That's how you get customer! The girls who give rash, upsell, bad mana, alla that. No mo give kala. Shine them!

Keye33
02-05-21, 13:45
Happy Friday! Read great things about Nana (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/downown-honolulu/6213816.html). When I reached out, she asked for a photo of me. Is that common? Never had to do this with a MP before so I wanted to check in here.

Samurai808
02-05-21, 16:52
Uncle Roger adding a few to his bucket list.

They all look like great Cabs, full bodied and well rounded.

And to top it off, they all look like they got big strong hands to go deep.

Nidnoi.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-to-massage-with-nidnoi-real-picture-100/9779811.html

Lita.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-am-lita-808-9410945-lita-beautiful-thai-girl-come-try-me-amazing-touch-real100-picture/9794203.html

?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-with-me/9818753.html

What you tink? What you tink?

Zcorn
02-05-21, 17:49

Nidnoi.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-to-massage-with-nidnoi-real-picture-100/9779811.html

Lita.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-am-lita-808-9410945-lita-beautiful-thai-girl-come-try-me-amazing-touch-real100-picture/9794203.html

?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-with-me/9818753.html

What you tink? What you tink?If that's the King St Lita who also goes by Rita I felt her massage wasn't that good. Would have rather gone with the other MT.

Guapo Marx
02-05-21, 17:56
TGTBT?

Hopefully this site grows with providers as BP pretty lame and can review too.Never been in but sometimes the women are at the door trying to recruit walk ins. I've never seen a pretty one or any under 50.

Me Cook
02-05-21, 18:36

Nidnoi.

Lita.

?

What you tink? What you tink?Nidnoi was very chunky when I saw her as I really do prefer the spinners. Looking at these pictures, your taste must be very different from mine. She did offer me a lot more than just a HE which I declined. She even did a BBBJ without asking me which was something I wasn't looking for from her. She is friendly and willing but just not my type.

Me Cook
02-05-21, 18:41
Happy Friday! Read great things about Nana (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/downown-honolulu/6213816.html). When I reached out, she asked for a photo of me. Is that common? Never had to do this with a MP before so I wanted to check in here.That sounds like something some of the independent escort girls do. The mp places don't do that. Some even want more info about you than just a picture. Plus there are scammers around that want your info as well. I have not tried this one so I don't know if she is real or someone trying to scam.

ClitPurser
02-05-21, 19:27
No FS No Escort.

Seems to be a thing the Thais are fond of expressing in ads.

Just wondering what mongers experience is so far.

Are they true to words here or is it a rouge to stay under radar?

Please PM if more comfortable.

Xyz808
02-05-21, 19:40
That sounds like something some of the independent escort girls do. The mp places don't do that. Some even want more info about you than just a picture. Plus there are scammers around that want your info as well. I have not tried this one so I don't know if she is real or someone trying to scam.I haven't tried Nana either so I can't comment 1st hand. But others have written good reviews on her, no one mentioned a screening process before though.

PostOfficeMan
02-05-21, 20:54
If you're talking about the Chinese Nana in Executive Center in Downtown then yeah, I don't think she screens. She only takes like 2-3 maybe 4 customers a day so that's what makes it hard to get an appointment with her. She's one of the better younger providers out there from what people say.

I haven't tried Nana either so I can't comment 1st hand. But others have written good reviews on her, no one mentioned a screening process before though.

ClitPurser
02-05-21, 21:36
If you're talking about the Chinese Nana in Executive Center in Downtown then yeah, I don't think she screens. She only takes like 2-3 maybe 4 customers a day so that's what makes it hard to get an appointment with her. She's one of the better younger providers out there from what people say.She's a completely covered provider just so everyone knows.

Covered all acts.

Just a friendly FYI to save time and awkwardness.

Samurai808
02-05-21, 23:50
Just the flavor of the month, Cabernet, full bodied and well rounded. Next month's flavor going to be Soju and the following going to be Sake.

Nidnoi was very chunky when I saw her as I really do prefer the spinners. Looking at these pictures, your taste must be very different from mine. She did offer me a lot more than just a HE which I declined. She even did a BBBJ without asking me which was something I wasn't looking for from her. She is friendly and willing but just not my type.

Keye33
02-06-21, 08:00
Happy Friday! Read great things about Nana (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/downown-honolulu/6213816.html). When I reached out, she asked for a photo of me. Is that common? Never had to do this with a MP before so I wanted to check in here.Little head won, and so I shared my photo since there were so many good reviews. Had appt set and as I'm approaching the bldg to park, I got the infamous "Got period: got to cancel" text. FML. Blue-balled, my little head now wants to sample Thai or Viet instead. Any recommendations for in Thai / Viet providers in town, ideally not at the Century Center which had LE attn last month? Seems like there's Thai action in Pearl City / Aiea, but I'd like to stay in town (ie. East of Kalihi) if possible.

There was one Viet listed here, but I couldn't make the schedule work. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/36ddd-sexy-little-doll-mdash-not-rush-makiki-honolulu/9805406.html.

TIA,

Kai.