PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Takeshi Kovacs
08-22-20, 23:39
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/808-218-1395-sweet-jenni-cute-asian-808-218-1395-sweet-amp-sexy/6089156.html

Anyone know which Jenni this is and if she really looks this good? Service?Top pic looks fake the pic below is pretty close to reality if not several years ago. This is the infamous Chinese Jenni of cc aka Rina back in the day. Connected to the cc clan but does operate her own outfit. Many of reviews on her just look around. Petite and attractive somewhat friendly but a little lackluster in the service department. I'd rather spend my coin elsewhere considering what's available.

GofasBits
08-23-20, 01:15
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/808-218-1395-sweet-jenni-cute-asian-808-218-1395-sweet-amp-sexy/6089156.html

Anyone know which Jenni this is and if she really looks this good? Service?Pretty sure this is the spinner Jenni in CC that started out as a massage / HE provider who eventually went to the dark side some time last year I believe. GL!

BTarzan
08-23-20, 01:27
No it isn't. They are two different Jennis. Jenny from CC has a different ad from the other Jenni.

IQuietly
08-23-20, 17:23

Anyone know which Jenni this is and if she really looks this good? Service?She used to use her pic with emoji line stuff blocking her face. There are pics here if you deep dive into the pics section of either the MT or HE forums. You find a girl that looks a bit like a TMNT with shoulder length hair that would be her. I think she also has a dot somewhere on her face also. I saw her a few times hoping her service would improve but it didn't. There started to be a low tide issue which was one of the reasons I stopped seeing her.

GoneTomr
08-23-20, 23:10
She used to use her pic with emoji line stuff blocking her face. There are pics here if you deep dive into the pics section of either the MT or HE forums. You find a girl that looks a bit like a TMNT with shoulder length hair that would be her. I think she also has a dot somewhere on her face also. I saw her a few times hoping her service would improve but it didn't. There started to be a low tide issue which was one of the reasons I stopped seeing her.Jenni is 4 10 at the most, yes she has a birth mark black dot on her right cheek or was it the left, she use to just massage for most shops and was legit before, not any more.

GoneTomr
08-23-20, 23:19
TOFTT a couple weeks back. Shorted massage time, asked for money up front, worse yet was a shitty massage and HE. Therapist was overweight and little older. Should have just cut my losses on the lame massage. Definitely will not repeat.Isn't that the place in cc that was visited by the feds about 2 months ago? Bad place to go back for seconds.

MrBaytr
08-24-20, 07:17
Did this Yuki also go by the name Snow? If so she's late 50's early 60's. I know she is still around and won't surface until the COVID-19 vaccine is available. She is petite, very delicious and fun YMMV.Is she YMMV? I've seen her a few times at CC and PT, best I got was a pretty sensual he with light utc roaming. I like her very petite body, I guess I better keep trying. LOL she seems very afraid of this Covid and not going to work until it's over.

IQuietly
08-24-20, 14:23
Is she YMMV? I've seen her a few times at CC and PT, best I got was a pretty sensual he with light utc roaming. I like her very petite body, I guess I better keep trying. LOL she seems very afraid of this Covid and not going to work until it's over.I like Yuki. A little older but fun to talk to HE msog therapist. Listens to instructions well which makes for a better experience in my book. She is out for Covid for the most part. She is a multiple and future repeat for me.

IQuietly
08-24-20, 14:40
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/99-080-kauhale-st/6731726.html

Anyone know if she msog HE?

Mike4346
08-24-20, 14:40
Were her pics accurate?

Thanks for the report.

Lualualei808
08-24-20, 14:43
Isn't that the place in cc that was visited by the feds about 2 months ago? Bad place to go back for seconds.Thanks for 411.

IQuietly
08-24-20, 15:46
Were her pics accurate?

Thanks for the report.Report 24902 below.

If you are really interested in what she looks like use the description I gave to help find it. You can just go through the pics others posted here from her ads she posted before in cityx etc.

I did a deep dive here and her older pics doesn't have anything blocking the face and they are accurate. The ones from up to 2 months ago have stuff blocking 75% of her face. The current pics she is using are not her at all.

JollyPuss
08-24-20, 18:22
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/99-080-kauhale-st/6731726.html

Anyone know if she msog HE?You get only one shot at the goalie unless you go to overtime.

IQuietly
08-25-20, 05:23
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bp/9668641.html

First off she said the picture was accurate. It's not. Even with her mask on she is older which is fine I just prefer not to be misled. She is Kiki who has been working out of king street off and on over the years. She asked for the house fee first which is ok but then the upselling started. I negotiated a 2 pop for the standard and she said ok but she wanted money up front. I told her everytime I gave money up front I got ripped off. After she didn't agree to either a refund of the HF or letting out half the 60 at a time I warily said ok. Wrong move with that lady. One pop and she wanted more money. She didn't short me on time but she spent the majority of the appointment on her phone massaging the same place and not very well. Her phone was more important than the customer. I like the shop but won't see her again. Just not worth it being lied to several times on first contact. I like dealing with people I can trust and she isn't it.

If you read this and still want to see her adjust accordingly. I've walked out of places before and alway got a refund if nothing happened. Once you give Kiki money it's gone. It was a bad massage and a bad experience overall.Just saw her ad again. She moved up to Gigi's place. I recommend almost anyone else.

YoungMonger808
08-26-20, 12:32
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/alo-moana/9737925.html

Anyone know if this is legit? Number only pulls up info on the forum from years back.

PussyLava
08-26-20, 16:56
If you're thinking of trying the 707 number, ad on adultsearch, go only if you're desperate. She's ugly, $$ for a terrible CBJ.

Lualualei808
08-26-20, 17:14

Anyone know if this is legit? Number only pulls up info on the forum from years back.Would not recommend. Older provider and not attractive as in fugly.

Xyz808
08-26-20, 17:23

Anyone know if this is legit? Number only pulls up info on the forum from years back.Chillaxin Jasmines been around for a long time. Better than average massage and a good finish. Only for those who don't mind an mature provider. I haven't seen her in years though.

FuckenMon
08-26-20, 18:54
Any info this this one.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9733528.html

BeerAddict
08-26-20, 19:07

Anyone know if this is legit? Number only pulls up info on the forum from years back.Not worth it at all unless you are looking for poor service from an older overweight asian woman.

FuckenMon
08-26-20, 19:13
Any one had any experience.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9733528.html

Kukui Street
08-26-20, 21:33

Anyone know if this is legit? Number only pulls up info on the forum from years back.Ok, so she is chubby and perhaps not that attractive and certainly not the ideal type Chinese women. But, if you are a regular, she is super cool and will go above and beyond in service. She'll hang for a couple hours and not leave until you are fully satisfied and is just fun to talk with. She has set up double trouble sessions and has no attitude or BS that I have ever seen. Always feel comfortable and relaxed with her. If you judge her only on looks, and I am as guilty as anyone for that, then she will not be your cup of tea. And please don't PM me on this one. There is is plenty of fodder on her in this forum and I am relaying this information as a regular and as everyone here knows, when you develop certain relationships, service can go way beyond the standard fare. I am just trying to say that she is super cool in my book.

HoLeeMackerel
08-26-20, 23:21
Ok, so she is chubby and perhaps not that attractive and certainly not the ideal type Chinese women. But, if you are a regular, she is super cool and will go above and beyond in service. She'll hang for a couple hours and not leave until you are fully satisfied and is just fun to talk with. She has set up double trouble sessions and has no attitude or BS that I have ever seen. Always feel comfortable and relaxed with her. If you judge her only on looks, and I am as guilty as anyone for that, then she will not be your cup of tea. And please don't PM me on this one. There is is plenty of fodder on her in this forum and I am relaying this information as a regular and as everyone here knows, when you develop certain relationships, service can go way beyond the standard fare. I am just trying to say that she is super cool in my book.Agree 100 percent. Very nice to chill with and she can throw Hawaiian into the conversations.

Makana9
08-26-20, 23:25
Ok, so she is chubby and perhaps not that attractive and certainly not the ideal type Chinese women. But, if you are a regular, she is super cool and will go above and beyond in service. She'll hang for a couple hours and not leave until you are fully satisfied and is just fun to talk with. She has set up double trouble sessions and has no attitude or BS that I have ever seen. Always feel comfortable and relaxed with her. If you judge her only on looks, and I am as guilty as anyone for that, then she will not be your cup of tea. And please don't PM me on this one. There is is plenty of fodder on her in this forum and I am relaying this information as a regular and as everyone here knows, when you develop certain relationships, service can go way beyond the standard fare. I am just trying to say that she is super cool in my book.Bradda KS also, everyone has their own cup of tea?! Is she Misa or Kana (Wa.) or any other of the youngins or lookers. I too say if you a regular, granted being on the more Sr. Side, I think I have seen her years ago when she use to run the 10 Ks and Hon. Marathon. Chubby? I no really think so, but again everyone has diff. Taste, bang for your buck. I got to ditto too, no attitude, no drama (well only one time when we talked for hours) aft. My msg. Bc she was having issues with her guy she was dating, and even made some good stir fry to share I always enjoy diff. Preparations and taste. Unless I know you, as others have found out, no PMs, to each there own, RTFF. Why if you vibe with with your provider, you can tell, she will let you know if you ask the right walaz.

Fetfs6
08-27-20, 00:51
Ok, so she is chubby and perhaps not that attractive and certainly not the ideal type Chinese women. But, if you are a regular, she is super cool and will go above and beyond in service. She'll hang for a couple hours and not leave until you are fully satisfied and is just fun to talk with. She has set up double trouble sessions and has no attitude or BS that I have ever seen. Always feel comfortable and relaxed with her. If you judge her only on looks, and I am as guilty as anyone for that, then she will not be your cup of tea. And please don't PM me on this one. There is is plenty of fodder on her in this forum and I am relaying this information as a regular and as everyone here knows, when you develop certain relationships, service can go way beyond the standard fare. I am just trying to say that she is super cool in my book.What would you rate her looks out of 10.

YoungMonger808
08-27-20, 03:17
Thank you all for helping me dodge that bullet.

IQuietly
08-27-20, 14:05
Still hunting for that 6' + provider. One of these days she will pop up.

IQuietly
08-27-20, 14:06
What would you rate her looks out of 10.I still want to know the specifics of a double trouble session.

DeeJohn808
08-27-20, 16:28
Seconded.

I'd love to hear more about the logistics of it. Is it something you can request of any provider, or do manners dictate you only ask if she mentions its an option?

I still want to know the specifics of a double trouble session.

Enona1
08-27-20, 16:44
Still hunting for that 6' + provider. One of these days she will pop up.Got to find Big Cherry. She was little taller than me at 5'10". BBFS, good skills, young. When I first saw her she was 17 she said. Been MIA for awhile.

Kukui Street
08-27-20, 20:07
Bradda KS also, everyone has their own cup of tea?! Is she Misa or Kana (Wa.) or any other of the youngins or lookers. I too say if you a regular, granted being on the more Sr. Side, I think I have seen her years ago when she use to run the 10 Ks and Hon. Marathon. Chubby? I no really think so, but again everyone has diff. Taste, bang for your buck. I got to ditto too, no attitude, no drama (well only one time when we talked for hours) aft. My msg. Bc she was having issues with her guy she was dating, and even made some good stir fry to share I always enjoy diff. Preparations and taste. Unless I know you, as others have found out, no PMs, to each there own, RTFF. Why if you vibe with with your provider, you can tell, she will let you know if you ask the right walaz.My bad. I have relied on PM's from other senior members for so long. Blame it on this lock down and going stir crazy! I'll PM some of you with answers.

IQuietly
08-27-20, 20:51
Got to find Big Cherry. She was little taller than me at 5'10". BBFS, good skills, young. When I first saw her she was 17 she said. Been MIA for awhile.Yup looking for around a 6' woman.

Makana9
08-28-20, 13:38
My bad. I have relied on PM's from other senior members for so long. Blame it on this lock down and going stir crazy! I'll PM some of you with answers.The PMs are all good. I went more stealth bc a few yrs. Ago I use to try help anyone, BUT like anything good or not good, got burned a couple of times too bc a known Indie got mad at what we did and had that mongerer go off the handle on me bc he never get satisfied from this indie to the point PM me saying I was probably her BF. There were a few more similar, so why I went to more of a stealth mode. Even was not sure on another, so sounded like UC. Paranoia took over, always trusted my spider senses, hate drama! Just be safe and enjoy.

BTarzan
08-28-20, 14:26
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-hot-come-see-me-for-a-relaxing-fbsm-no-vip-6-1-9-3-6-2-8-8-6-2-new-location/9728685.html

Has anyone had a session with Chaba yet? Is it worth a try?

TigerStyle420
08-29-20, 00:56
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-hot-come-see-me-for-a-relaxing-fbsm-no-vip-6-1-9-3-6-2-8-8-6-2-new-location/9728685.html

Has anyone had a session with Chaba yet? Is it worth a try?Made appointment.

And when time came to get address.

Got no response. Maybe she was tired.

BeerAddict
08-29-20, 13:03
Made appointment.

And when time came to get address.

Got no response. Maybe she was tired.I was given a fake address by her, Googled it and nothing then passed by and nothing. After that no response from her whatsoever. Address that she gave me was 1855 Kalakaua which put you near convention center. But not LOL.

ACupOfTea
08-30-20, 00:50
I randomly texted this provider to see what it was about.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9689670.html

It is not the girl in the picture, and the room was quite dark. Body type is totally different, though admittedly she's not totally fugly or anything, but just saying that it isn't the girl in the picture.

Also, she wouldn't accept anything besides 150 $ for massage and HE, right off the bat.

I tried to negotiate because 120 $ is the standard, but she seemed to then get a bit irritated, saying that "it's 80 plus tips, and 80 goes to the owner. ".

I ended up declining. She also told me she's only here for a few weeks. Sorry I don't have an actual experience to review, but looks like some red flags here especially with the attitude, and immediate upsell.

DreamGirls100
08-30-20, 01:22

It is not the girl in the picture, and the room was quite dark. Body type is totally different, though admittedly she's not totally fugly or anything, but just saying that it isn't the girl in the picture.

Also, she wouldn't accept anything besides 150 $ for massage and HE, right off the bat.

I tried to negotiate because 120 $ is the standard, but she seemed to then get a bit irritated, saying that "it's 80 plus tips, and 80 goes to the owner. ".

I ended up declining. She also told me she's only here for a few weeks. Sorry I don't have an actual experience to review, but looks like some red flags here especially with the attitude, and immediate upsell.I guess their system is half-half system. Including hf and tip all, then owner and working girl both share half-half.

Instead if girl just give massage to suspicious man (undercover) or fuck and runaway man, she get 40 bucks. Good for mainland with very strict law or girls who want to avoid FS but can go with BJ or HJ. Very common in mainland.

Kukui Street
08-30-20, 08:05

I ended up declining. She also told me she's only here for a few weeks. Sorry I don't have an actual experience to review, but looks like some red flags here especially with the attitude, and immediate upsell.We have to put up with the Paradise Tax, I guess we can add the COVOD tax to the menu.

GuboxCS08
08-30-20, 08:26
Does anyone know where I can find a Asia girl for a regular Hookup every now and then.

Xyz808
08-30-20, 14:50
We have to put up with the Paradise Tax, I guess we can add the COVOD tax to the menu.Unless she gives awesome service I say boycott the upsellers. Times are tough, don't make it worse for all of us by giving in to the upsell.

Xyz808
08-30-20, 14:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

I'll give you another one, next time we part company.

A2

ACupOfTea
08-30-20, 16:55
Sorry if this isn't the exact thread but.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1750-kalakaua-ave/9713037.html

Anybody have experiences? Bella is a common name it seems. Is this the one from Kanya Thai?

Really just trying to find a standard deal for massage with HE in today's tough times. Thanks in advance if anyone has info.

IQuietly
08-30-20, 17:51
Sorry if this isn't the exact thread but.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1750-kalakaua-ave/9713037.html

Anybody have experiences? Bella is a common name it seems. Is this the one from Kanya Thai?

Really just trying to find a standard deal for massage with HE in today's tough times. Thanks in advance if anyone has info.Texted her she wants $20 plus tip. That's insane. I've seen her ads go up to $60 then back down to 60. I wouldn't mind seeing her but with price fluctuations like that I'd be expecting upselling on top of that ridiculous HF. I've been to her shop a few times, seen a few of her ladies that had msog standard fees, but will hard pass on her unless she presents a more reasonable fee.

ACupOfTea
08-31-20, 04:32
Texted her she wants $20 plus tip. That's insane. I've seen her ads go up to $60 then back down to 60. I wouldn't mind seeing her but with price fluctuations like that I'd be expecting upselling on top of that ridiculous HF. I've been to her shop a few times, seen a few of her ladies that had msog standard fees, but will hard pass on her unless she presents a more reasonable fee.How were the ladies that are at her shop? And do you mean standard fees as in 120 $ for Massage with HE?

I definitely agree and won't be seeing Bella anytime soon. Not sure why there are so many upsellers as of late, it's ridiculous.

Potato123
09-02-20, 02:04
Hey guys, long time lurker. Tried out Vivian off university. Combining the reviews together were actually extremely accurate. Chubby 30's fair skinned Asian girl. 200 upfront, the post talking about how she has a syringe for lube was dead on. Cannot take a pounding for long, I'm a younger guy and it's very common that most providers I've seen always say "strong boy", "so young, how so hard" blah blah blah. Overall Looks: 6, Service: 5, attitude: 5. I've seen many others, Lisa (best looking), Lydia (discount lisa), cc Jenni (one of seen the most, we just have good chemistry and the reviews don't really do her justice.) and many more. Feel free to pm if you want to exchange info. Been trying to see Nana, but she never replies.

Potato123
09-02-20, 02:59
Long time lurker, decided to finally post. I have tried numerous providers, Lisa (best looking), Lydia (add about 10 years to Lisa and this is her), Jenni (good chemistry with her, seen her multiple times), and many more. My rule of thumb is I don't try anyone that doesn't have a review at least. Slim pickings now a days and hard to get people to text back. Decided to try Vivian. The posts in this thread are extremely accurate, yes she uses a syringe to apply lube to herself. Asks for money upfront. Looks was about a 6 imo, Lisa is a 9 for comparison. Short, chubby, required mask to be on at all times so no BJ. Overall was not worth the $$, will not repeat. Service was really meh, cannot take a pounding for long. I'm a relatively young guy, and most providers I get with are in complete awe of how hard I can go? I find it pretty strange, I get a lot of "so hard, too strong". I have been trying to see Nana, but she literally never replies. Anyways, if anyone has any recommendations for young spinners / tight bodies please pm.

IQuietly
09-02-20, 19:44
How were the ladies that are at her shop? And do you mean standard fees as in 120 $ for Massage with HE?

I definitely agree and won't be seeing Bella anytime soon. Not sure why there are so many upsellers as of late, it's ridiculous.I saw 3 ladies at least at her shop. They were standard fees. Bella wants $20 HF and if you like her service you can tip was what she said. I'll pass.

I saw Lila the "best of March" or whatever month it was. Her HF was 70 and I just paid $20 total and no complaint. I get the feeling that if you don't tip Bella on top of the $20 HF it would be frowned upon.

I'd like to hear from other members that have actually saw her.

IQuietly
09-02-20, 19:51
Long time lurker, decided to finally post. I have tried numerous providers, Lisa (best looking), Lydia (add about 10 years to Lisa and this is her), Jenni (good chemistry with her, seen her multiple times), and many more. My rule of thumb is I don't try anyone that doesn't have a review at least. Slim pickings now a days and hard to get people to text back. Decided to try Vivian. The posts in this thread are extremely accurate, yes she uses a syringe to apply lube to herself. Asks for money upfront. Looks was about a 6 imo, Lisa is a 9 for comparison. Short, chubby, required mask to be on at all times so no BJ. Overall was not worth the $$, will not repeat. Service was really meh, cannot take a pounding for long. I'm a relatively young guy, and most providers I get with are in complete awe of how hard I can go? I find it pretty strange, I get a lot of "so hard, too strong". I have been trying to see Nana, but she literally never replies. Anyways, if anyone has any recommendations for young spinners / tight bodies please pm.Did she short you on time? I texted her with a different number to see what she tells others. This last time I saw her She told me one hour and shorted me 30 min with no massage. When I texted her with the different number she said $$ for 30 min. She said all her appointments usually go 30 min.

There doesn't seem to be any consistency with what she tells people.

Fujii08
09-02-20, 21:50
Did she short you on time? I texted her with a different number to see what she tells others. This last time I saw her She told me one hour and shorted me 30 min with no massage. When I texted her with the different number she said $$ for 30 min. She said all her appointments usually go 30 min.

There doesn't seem to be any consistency with what she tells people.30 min $70?

No thanks.

KaraSnsd
09-02-20, 22:14
I saw 3 ladies at least at her shop. They were standard fees. Bella wants $20 HF and if you like her service you can tip was what she said. I'll pass.

I saw Lila the "best of March" or whatever month it was. Her HF was 70 and I just paid $20 total and no complaint. I get the feeling that if you don't tip Bella on top of the $20 HF it would be frowned upon.

I'd like to hear from other members that have actually saw her.I saw Bella also known as Kate wants to hire more therapists and she wants to sell the business.

She looks beautiful but I think she is looking to exit the market.

Potato123
09-02-20, 22:14
Did she short you on time? I texted her with a different number to see what she tells others. This last time I saw her She told me one hour and shorted me 30 min with no massage. When I texted her with the different number she said $$ for 30 min. She said all her appointments usually go 30 min.

There doesn't seem to be any consistency with what she tells people.Yes, I did get shorted on time forgot to include that. Personally time doesn't matter too much to me if the service is phenomenal, unfortunately the service is pretty meh.

JusAnoddaGuy
09-02-20, 22:19

There doesn't seem to be any consistency with what she tells people.Yea Viv isn't like she used to be. Put on 10-15 lbs and on the tiny frame she looks like just had a baby. BJ no more, tj no more. Give me money lay down and pop fast. She let you pound for ten minutes then pau.

AVeryGoodnight
09-02-20, 22:32

There doesn't seem to be any consistency with what she tells people.W / massage and FS I was back in my car in 30 minutes. She literally got on top and asked if I came yet. WTF She starfished most of it and I had to finish myself. Not worth $$ at all. She's the new Misa. Disappointing because I like her body. Don't know what her issue is but I'm not goin back.

The drought continues.

Potato123
09-02-20, 23:00
I saw 3 ladies at least at her shop. They were standard fees. Bella wants $20 HF and if you like her service you can tip was what she said. I'll pass.

I'd like to hear from other members that have actually saw her.I hope Lila comes back soon, she probably has the best combo of very good massage and slow and sensual HJ I've had from any provider here. Second closest is tiny pink and skye.

Potato123
09-02-20, 23:06
Anyone try this provider? Feel free to pm please. http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/8082756857%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8fnice-girl-good-massage-sexy-massage%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8fgood-service-for-you-%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f_273836.

ACupOfTea
09-03-20, 01:29
I also agree with most reviews that Vivian is pretty lame. I randomly tried her once when I was near the UH area.

I mean she looks alright, but she's really not into any part of it and definitely looks to rush you. Also, nothing amazing as far as extras offered. I would definitely look to pass on her.

IQuietly
09-03-20, 08:42
30 min $70?

No thanks.She isn't old. Early 30's maybe. And 30 min is $$ for bad service. I also had to finish myself because it went over 10 min of stroke. She also scratched my stomach telling me to cum already. Scratch was there for a few days. It felt so processed. It sucks that it's happening to many of her customers. I felt ripped off.

JoeFrost
09-03-20, 18:16
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/halawa-aiea/9722003.html

Anyone tried here? Real or fake? If real, how's the service quality of the girl / girls?

JoeFrost
09-03-20, 18:18
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/honolulu/6241165.html

Anyone experience her? Photos real or fake? If real, how's the service?

YoungMonger808
09-04-20, 17:24
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/6241165.html

Anyone try this one?

ACupOfTea
09-04-20, 21:24
So this one remains a mystery. I've texted her, and gotten her to say that she's at cc and I should come in for my appt. 1 hour before the appt, she goes silent and doesn't give me the room # after I ask, making it impossible.

A week or so later, during this most recent lockdown, I texted again. She gave me some strange responses.

Texted her this morning, got a simple "sorry not available today" response.

If anyone has an experience, please share. Pics are probably fake from the looks of it but you never know.

JusAnoddaGuy
09-04-20, 22:07
So this one remains a mystery. I've texted her, and gotten her to say that she's at cc and I should come in for my appt. 1 hour before the appt, she goes silent and doesn't give me the room # after I ask, making it impossible.

A week or so later, during this most recent lockdown, I texted again. She gave me some strange responses.

Texted her this morning, got a simple "sorry not available today" response.

If anyone has an experience, please share. Pics are probably fake from the looks of it but you never know.Lots of flakes out and about.

Jan Fortifore
09-05-20, 03:52

Anyone tried here? Real or fake? If real, how's the service quality of the girl / girls?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/honolulu/6241165.html

Anyone experience her? Photos real or fake? If real, how's the service?This person is using photos from a woman on Instagram named "Pandora" https://www.instagram.com/clover_wpp/.

I have no experience with this provider. Only helping with info found. Happy hunting in the time of COVID-19.

Jay Dubblefoh.

MushiBoy
09-05-20, 14:26
This person is using photos from a woman on Instagram named "Pandora" https://www.instagram.com/clover_wpp/.

I have no experience with this provider. Only helping with info found. Happy hunting in the time of COVID-19.

Jay Dubblefoh.I would say that over 90% of the ads are using fake pics. If the girls are ugly or average looking in the ads, then it is probably accurate. However, if the pics look TGTBT, then they are probably fake. I have yet to see a girl who is as good looking as the pics portray although some of the massage parlor girls of the past were pretty close. Keep your expectations low and you will be okay.

Ned2000
09-05-20, 22:51
Tried these two out in the last month. Lisa looked great, but I didn't didn't get to see her face due to the mask. Nice booty, took her time with the HE. Had a great time with Kylie as well, as her massage was more sensual and softer in the right areas. She started sucking on my ear and made her move. Took a while, but she got me off. Paid a little extra for her to get naked, but no FS. Great pair, fake though.

Going to try to see if I can get more out of Lisa.

Does anyone know where I can get more bang for my buck? Feel free to pm me.

Xyz808
09-06-20, 02:36
Tried these two out in the last month. Lisa looked great, but I didn't didn't get to see her face due to the mask. Nice booty, took her time with the HE. Had a great time with Kylie as well, as her massage was more sensual and softer in the right areas. She started sucking on my ear and made her move. Took a while, but she got me off. Paid a little extra for her to get naked, but no FS. Great pair, fake though.

Going to try to see if I can get more out of Lisa.

Does anyone know where I can get more bang for my buck? Feel free to pm me.What'd you pay for both girls? Heard Kylie was a major upseller so been avoiding her.

Ned2000
09-06-20, 14:43
What'd you pay for both girls? Heard Kylie was a major upseller so been avoiding her.So with Kylie I paid an even 200.60 upfront, 140 for extra attention. Lisa was only 160,60 for the massage, 100 for extra service.

IQuietly
09-06-20, 16:09
So with Kylie I paid an even 200.60 upfront, 140 for extra attention. Lisa was only 160,60 for the massage, 100 for extra service.If this is the Kylie that was at Bella's then about a year ago I gave $40 for MSOG HE. No clothes off. Nice lady. I enjoyed talking with her also. Top and bottom off? How far did the the extra attention go?

Johnny14
09-06-20, 21:37
So with Kylie I paid an even 200.60 upfront, 140 for extra attention. Lisa was only 160,60 for the massage, 100 for extra service.If no Full Service rendered, then you just wasted 340, which is almost enough for two complete rounds at the AMP or a two girl sandwich with 40 for lunch and dinner. Don't know why you let these Thai cock teasers get away it this upsell. Recently I went to a Thai foot massage on Kalakaua, Thai girl asks for $40, so said ok, went inside, then she starts upselling saying now $60 for "tip", then I said I don't tip until the massage is done; I may not like your service so why should I tip. Then she says okay, $60 for foot and half hour body massage. I said ok, then when she starts massaging, she asks on more benjamine for full body massage, I say "for 40 more I can get full service, then say how about some boom boom, that stopped her from asking more money saying "No boom boom here".

Yeah just tell those Thai hustlers what you expect and don't fall for their bullshit.

Carl1985
09-07-20, 07:05
Most of these girls are great and work hard to please us customers. Not everyone needs FS to enjoy relax and have a good time, I respect them and tip them well if they are good. .

If no Full Service rendered, then you just wasted 340, which is almost enough for two complete rounds at the AMP or a two girl sandwich with 40 for lunch and dinner. Don't know why you let these Thai cock teasers get away it this upsell. Recently I went to a Thai foot massage on Kalakaua, Thai girl asks for $40, so said ok, went inside, then she starts upselling saying now $60 for "tip", then I said I don't tip until the massage is done; I may not like your service so why should I tip. Then she says okay, $60 for foot and half hour body massage. I said ok, then when she starts massaging, she asks on more benjamine for full body massage, I say "for 40 more I can get full service, then say how about some boom boom, that stopped her from asking more money saying "No boom boom here".Yeah just tell those Thai hustlers what you expect and don't fall for their bullshit..

ACupOfTea
09-07-20, 13:32
So with Kylie I paid an even 200.60 upfront, 140 for extra attention. Lisa was only 160,60 for the massage, 100 for extra service.Any ad for Lisa?

Ned2000
09-07-20, 17:39
[QUOTE=ACupOfTea;4965600]Any ad for Lisa?[/QUOTEhttps://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/wahiawa/9184296.html

DaTruth808
09-08-20, 13:40
Any info this this one.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9733528.htmlI been looking at that one too.

JusAnoddaGuy
09-08-20, 20:11
If no Full Service rendered, then you just wasted 340, which is almost enough for two complete rounds at the AMP or a two girl sandwich with 40 for lunch and dinner. Don't know why you let these Thai cock teasers get away it this upsell. Recently I went to a Thai foot massage on Kalakaua, Thai girl asks for $40, so said ok, went inside, then she starts upselling saying now $60 for "tip", then I said I don't tip until the massage is done; I may not like your service so why should I tip. Then she says okay, $60 for foot and half hour body massage. I said ok, then when she starts massaging, she asks on more benjamine for full body massage, I say "for 40 more I can get full service, then say how about some boom boom, that stopped her from asking more money saying "No boom boom here".

Yeah just tell those Thai hustlers what you expect and don't fall for their bullshit.I think they just wore out the nani in Bangcock. Move here, all pau. No more.

Gargoyles1
09-10-20, 13:55
I been looking at that one too.I think she had a bad reviews. About her. Super old pic. I think. Looks good. Ut someone post about jer.

Eric Shin
09-16-20, 21:46
Any comments on this? Seems sketch to me.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-sensual-relaxing-massage/7196481120.html

WomenLover2
09-18-20, 19:27
I saw this ad and wondering if anyone saw her. She looks very.

Pretty. Is picture real? Does she play?

Thank you in advance.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9651190.html

PangolinHunter
09-18-20, 22:12
I saw this ad and wondering if anyone saw her. She looks very.

Pretty. Is picture real? Does she play?

Thank you in advance.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9651190.htmlMost workers at Aiea go above and beyond. Need no skills just keep customers happy and the owner.

WomenLover2
09-19-20, 12:06
Most workers at Aiea go above and beyond. Need no skills just keep customers happy and the owner.Thank you for the update. Is her picture real?

Carl1985
09-19-20, 18:55
Did anyone actually see her? Most of the girls I have seen do a great job in PC and Aiea.

Thank you for the update. Is her picture real?.

JoeBan36
09-20-20, 02:26
Did anyone actually see her? Most of the girls I have seen do a great job in PC and Aiea.

.She was really close to this one other place I went to which wasn't a great time (unattentive) and assumed it was the same girl with just a diff number. Anyone DM me good places in PC or Aiea? I've only seen the "Professional" in Aiea who was any good but wasn't my cup of tea. Also don't like Pin because of crazy upsell unless that's only the one loc that does it?

WhisperingEye
09-21-20, 20:02
I feel this is a sting.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/646-995-4746-aiea-let-rsquo-s-enjoy-different-feelings-will-never-forget-the-excellent-experience/9745561.html

Or has anyone tried yet? Not for me. Kinda gross unless someone tells me it's a legit ad.

AssEaterNow
09-22-20, 00:37
All these places are lame upsell desperate like Pin, and sketchy locations especially under the turn your neighbor into police and government hotlines that make it easier to report your neighbors for anything. PASS.

She was really close to this one other place I went to which wasn't a great time (unattentive) and assumed it was the same girl with just a diff number. Anyone DM me good places in PC or Aiea? I've only seen the "Professional" in Aiea who was any good but wasn't my cup of tea. Also don't like Pin because of crazy upsell unless that's only the one loc that does it?

Prudential808
09-22-20, 07:12
I feel this is a sting.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/646-995-4746-aiea-let-rsquo-s-enjoy-different-feelings-will-never-forget-the-excellent-experience/9745561.html

Or has anyone tried yet? Not for me. Kinda gross unless someone tells me it's a legit ad.ALL other ada emphasize (exaggerate) matured female body.

Curve, toned or athletic, party girl, boring wife that need dicks.

Chinese connection's ads are spinners but that is to describe young fresh college girls, pocari sweat-vibe.

But that weird ad emphasize "very neotenic characteristics.

It tries to make limbs look shorter (unlike other ads.), head look bigger as body proportion (well most FOB Asians try to make head and face look smaller), try to make torso look more straighter (others add silly photoshop to give hour glass shape).

And others try to make pros look happier, more confident, more aggressive. That weird thing seem to say that person is forced.

I am not into spinner, prefer curvier or taller one. But not cause her figure, I will skip cause I don't feel comfortable if I am with that one.

KarlCrack
09-22-20, 19:09
I've been texting this one, she is super cute and says photos are real. Just want to make sure I'm not walking into a major up selling scam. Any info on here please? She wouldn't tell me her name. Mahalo.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/aiea-hi/9752562.html

Kennie1933
09-22-20, 19:19
ALL other ada emphasize (exaggerate) matured female body.

Curve, toned or athletic, party girl, boring wife that need dicks.

Chinese connection's ads are spinners but that is to describe young fresh college girls, pocari sweat-vibe.

But that weird ad emphasize "very neotenic characteristics.

It tries to make limbs look shorter (unlike other ads.), head look bigger as body proportion (well most FOB Asians try to make head and face look smaller), try to make torso look more straighter (others add silly photoshop to give hour glass shape).

And others try to make pros look happier, more confident, more aggressive. That weird thing seem to say that person is forced.

I am not into spinner, prefer curvier or taller one. But not cause her figure, I will skip cause I don't feel comfortable if I am with that one.Real, just bad camera angles. She is a petite spinner, in her 20's, maybe 5'2" or so. Probably under 100 lbs. Nice real firm B's. She was actually wearing the same outfit as in the pic! Located in townhouses by Westridge. Now the bad. Major upsell. HF was $80, but I was hopeful because there was a mattress on the floor by the table. After 10 minutes of OK massage. She told me to flip. She points. Massage here? I say yes, she says how much you give me? Still hopeful. I say 1 bill. As she starts HJ, I reach for her top and she moves away. You pay more? So. I end up paying 2 bills all together for a topless HJ. Yes, young, tiny, cute, but major upsell. Advice: Spend more wisely than I did.

GofasBits
09-22-20, 21:28
I've been texting this one, she is super cute and says photos are real. Just want to make sure I'm not walking into a major up selling scam. Any info on here please? She wouldn't tell me her name. Mahalo.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/aiea-hi/9752562.htmlSearch for Jewel. Dunno if that's what she's still going by, but that's what she started out using. GL!

MushiBoy
09-22-20, 22:12
Search for Jewel. Dunno if that's what she's still going by, but that's what she started out using. GL!She goes by various names, but her service is not that great from what I remember. She is very pretty, however, she has a lot of things that she does not want you to do. I am not sure if I would repeat with her unless she has changed her ways.

WhisperingEye
09-22-20, 22:48

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/aiea-hi/9752562.htmlPros: strong massage. Decent finish. Didn't haggle on price but YMMV.

Cons: doesn't take the mask off so idk if pics are real but body was legit and let me roam for free. Well that's not a con.

Uses feet too much for massage that's what makes it strong. Although was good for my muscles, not my cup of tea.

GreatWhite911
09-22-20, 22:50
Search for Jewel. Dunno if that's what she's still going by, but that's what she started out using. GL!Up seller like most post states.

WomenLover2
09-22-20, 22:58
Pros: strong massage. Decent finish. Didn't haggle on price but YMMV.

Cons: doesn't take the mask off so idk if pics are real but body was legit and let me roam for free. Well that's not a con.

Uses feet too much for massage that's what makes it strong. Although was good for my muscles, not my cup of tea.Is she more of a spinner? Did she walk on your back full weight or just one feet?

Pueo808
09-23-20, 05:09
Real, just bad camera angles. She is a petite spinner, in her 20's, maybe 5'2" or so. Probably under 100 lbs. Nice real firm B's. She was actually wearing the same outfit as in the pic! Located in townhouses by Westridge. Now the bad. Major upsell. HF was $80, but I was hopeful because there was a mattress on the floor by the table. After 10 minutes of OK massage. She told me to flip. She points. Massage here? I say yes, she says how much you give me? Still hopeful. I say 1 bill. As she starts HJ, I reach for her top and she moves away. You pay more? So. I end up paying 2 bills all together for a topless HJ. Yes, young, tiny, cute, but major upsell. Advice: Spend more wisely than I did.Thank you for the honest and informative post.

SmallKineSack
09-23-20, 05:23
Anyone know how to find Mayy (the one that used to be on the 1st floor at CC)? I saw her in Wahiawa once, and I heard she was going to work by Tomiko's place.

Please help me out!

Zcorn
09-23-20, 15:23
When Irene had the unit next to Tomiko for a few months Mayy was working there. But since the pandemic started and Irene moved out its been rotating cast. Last I heard during the initial lock down Mayy wasn't working and was waiting it out. But who knows now that times are even harder now. I don't even know who works there now.

Anyone know how to find Mayy (the one that used to be on the 1st floor at CC)? I saw her in Wahiawa once, and I heard she was going to work by Tomiko's place.

Please help me out!

Eric Shin
09-23-20, 16:17
This ad for a sensual massage and has disappeared. I have digits if any of you want to check this out.

Any comments on this? Seems sketch to me.

[URL]https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-sensual-relaxing-massage/7196481120.html[/URL

Kanakatak
09-23-20, 20:59
Thank you for the update. Is her picture real?Pics are real. Her hair is shorter. Might be a little old because she looks a little older in person. But it was dark. Body and face is nice. She had some cut off jeans shorts and a tube top on. I paid 140 total for HJ. Massage was decent. I would go back in these times of limited supply.

HawynhZo
09-24-20, 03:07
Anybody have recommendations for a good massage, back needs it pretty bad.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Ichinut
09-24-20, 18:55
https://yelp.to/qTKq/JvpFGTql39

This one looks like an indie on koreamoku. Maybe a hidden gem. Going to schedule with her next week. Anyone got good experience here. TIA!

Ichinut
09-24-20, 19:01

Any recommendations appreciated.Aloha Thai on king st. I always ask for med / deep massage, cause my job can physically demanding, so my body always need a some kind of fixing up. I take who ever is available, so far they all good! Still looking for someone to massage like jean on Matlock!

Me Cook
09-24-20, 19:21
https://yelp.to/qTKq/JvpFGTql39

This one looks like an indie on koreamoku. Maybe a hidden gem. Going to schedule with her next week. Anyone got good experience here. TIA!Rachel is an 100% legit massage therapist with many years of training. She can get rid of aches and pains but you better not ask her for anything else.

DeeJohn808
09-24-20, 22:42
Are they open to public now?

And do they provide extras?

Aloha Thai on king st. I always ask for med / deep massage, cause my job can physically demanding, so my body always need a some kind of fixing up. I take who ever is available, so far they all good! Still looking for someone to massage like jean on Matlock!

OjiiChan69
09-25-20, 15:17
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/nuru-specialist-808-381-3258sweet-petite-so-slippery_276388

NICE PUSSY SLIDE.

WhisperingEye
09-25-20, 21:18
120 for session.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/you-are-invited-to-get-great-massage-by-bella-323-630-8978/9713037.html

Anyone know if that includes the tip?

Inamona
09-26-20, 08:07
Are they open to public now?

And do they provide extras?At the end of the day it's all about the Benjamin's.

AVeryGoodnight
09-28-20, 00:54
Saw a fb ad for a Jasmine S. Indy. Looks latina. Can anyone pm some intel please. Thanks.

Xyz808
09-30-20, 02:02
Saw a fb ad for a Jasmine S. Indy. Looks latina. Can anyone pm some intel please. Thanks.Got her link? This is news to me about Facebook. Guess I got to scope those out too.

SmallKineSack
09-30-20, 05:30
When Irene had the unit next to Tomiko for a few months Mayy was working there. But since the pandemic started and Irene moved out its been rotating cast. Last I heard during the initial lock down Mayy wasn't working and was waiting it out. But who knows now that times are even harder now. I don't even know who works there now.She was working a few week ago and said she was still going to work but in HNL. Didn't get the digits. She's a fave for me. PM me if you know how to contact.

Ichinut
10-01-20, 23:48
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/demi-is-back-in-honolulu-for-the-best-thai-massage-hearts/9672602.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-asian-dolls-ewa-beach-real-pics-real-massage/9755949.html

Tried Demi, I like my massages hard, walk on the back, stretching, all that. Went into the room (walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling) after my shower. Took my towel off, just about to hop on the table, Demi walks in asks for fee up front, Didn't phase her that I stood there naked searching in my pants. So I hop on the table didn't bother covering up, she didn't mind. She does a lite oil massage, some skills not much, brush the boys occasionally, flipped after about 1/2 hr. Immediately Offers more service 80 HJ roaming over the clothes or 140 topless HJ with roaming. I don't usually give in if over 60 for HJ. About I had a long day and just wanted some release. Very lackluster, mechanical, got the job done. She tried to end it, I questioned if that was 60 min. She didn't say anything just continued massaging. Sometimes you just got to try. One and done. Definitely better options out there! Peace out!

Ichinut
10-01-20, 23:59
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/everything-u-need-is-right-here-downtown-honolulu/9748968.html

Next on my list. Just spoke to her, strong accent. Going to try her out next week cause I want to be "treated like a king" haha!

She looks good, I hope she can do a hard massage and then some! Anyone care to share any experiences with her.

HawynhZo
10-02-20, 00:41
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/everything-u-need-is-right-here-downtown-honolulu/9748968.html

Next on my list. Just spoke to her, strong accent. Going to try her out next week cause I want to be "treated like a king" haha!

She looks good, I hope she can do a hard massage and then some! Anyone care to share any experiences with her.Sorry from what I remember, that pic is from awhile ago, though the massage is decent and she's nice, that's all I can remember with that one.

MarriedPinoy80
10-02-20, 01:38
https://hawaii.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-kapalama/6188435.html

Anyone tried this one out? Rare that I see one in Kalihi.

GreatWhite911
10-02-20, 02:25

She looks good, I hope she can do a hard massage and then some! Anyone care to share any experiences with her.You'll be treated like a king alright.

She was at Thai Hawaiian at cc like 10 years ago.

Her photo is old.

You might get happy since business has been down lately.

Her old boss just shut down recently at CC.

2nd floor.

Fujii08
10-02-20, 03:43

She looks good, I hope she can do a hard massage and then some! Anyone care to share any experiences with her.Very sweet Girl.

Good personality.

No extra.

But I'm happy because she give me always good massage.

Yamudafuka
10-02-20, 14:01
She used to give HE when she was at Thai Hawaiian. When she moved to her own place she stopped. Maybe things have changed with covid. I haven't seen her in maybe 5 years or so.

Very sweet Girl.

Good personality.

No extra.

But I'm happy because she give me always good massage.

KarlCrack
10-02-20, 15:39
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/demi-is-back-in-honolulu-for-the-best-thai-massage-hearts/9672602.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-asian-dolls-ewa-beach-real-pics-real-massage/9755949.html

Tried Demi, I like my massages hard, walk on the back, stretching, all that. Went into the room (walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling) after my shower. Took my towel off, just about to hop on the table, Demi walks in asks for fee up front, Didn't phase her that I stood there naked searching in my pants. So I hop on the table didn't bother covering up, she didn't mind. She does a lite oil massage, some skills not much, brush the boys occasionally, flipped after about 1/2 hr. Immediately Offers more service 80 HJ roaming over the clothes or 140 topless HJ with roaming. I don't usually give in if over 60 for HJ. About I had a long day and just wanted some release. Very lackluster, mechanical, got the job done. She tried to end it, I questioned if that was 60 min. She didn't say anything just continued massaging. Sometimes you just got to try. One and done. Definitely better options out there! Peace out!So this is the first report I seen on this new location. Is it the new apartments? I live close by and may check out Kim, but sounds like it might be a rip off.

Logan 5595
10-02-20, 18:19

She looks good, I hope she can do a hard massage and then some! Anyone care to share any experiences with her.She still looks good. Legit when I see her. At CC, she did HE many years ago.

RugMuncha
10-02-20, 19:28
Has anyone tried this one. Curious to know hoe she is. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/waimalu-shopping-center/9728685.html.

OceanDrifter
10-02-20, 22:08
She still looks good. Legit when I see her. At CC, she did HE many years ago.She went by Nan at Thai hawaiian and was fired (let go) because she had a license (others had nothing) and was making more money than the owner. She went to open up her own business at CS and is still there.

RoyBoy808
10-02-20, 23:35
Has anyone tried this one. Curious to know hoe she is. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/waimalu-shopping-center/9728685.html.Was hoping for chubby Chaba but got skinny spinner, under 5 ft, said she 90+ lbs, with Bcups. Massage was so so. On the flip, HJ was slow and sensual motion, no jackhammer. Had some roaming over clothing but was wearing thick jean shorts so couldn't feel butt that much. Took a while to cum but not rushed. Very good convo. Asked if BJ next time said nah. Damage 70+70 for HJ, tip 10. And was located behind shopping center.

AVeryGoodnight
10-03-20, 01:59
Got her link? This is news to me about Facebook. Guess I got to scope those out too.Inhalexhalellc dot com.

808-6489.

PM ok.

FenderFender
10-03-20, 05:47
Hey all,

Took some time off for obvious reasons but looking to get back in the game. Wondering if anyone knows Of or has seen a white girl, blonde, on the north shore. Would love to find her if she's still around. Stay safe everyone.

Zcorn
10-03-20, 07:41
Inhalexhalellc dot com.

808-6489.

PM ok.Her IG says no extras. Guess too many of you asked LOL.

Thaninja
10-03-20, 13:40
Her IG says no extras. Guess too many of you asked LOL.The best way to know for sure if the therapist is down or not is the moment you lie on the table. If she doesn't say anything if you are naked then got a 95% chance. If she tells you please put on your underwear then it is 0%.

Russo
10-03-20, 21:22
I feel this is a sting.

Or has anyone tried yet? Not for me. Kinda gross unless someone tells me it's a legit ad.I toftt. Not exactly her in the pics. Gave me wrong unit number and parking number. Nearly got towed out of the complex. Complete waste of time as she said upfront only do HJ and it's a 150 HJ not including the house fee. Also said nude HJ was 220 plus the house fee. I walked. Took me by surprise as it is NOT the person in pic. Tits matched but face and body was a hell no.

Seems like if not all Aiea locations are majah upsells.

MushiBoy
10-03-20, 21:38
I toftt. Not exactly her in the pics. Gave me wrong unit number and parking number. Nearly got towed out of the complex. Complete waste of time as she said upfront only do HJ and it's a 150 HJ not including the house fee. Also said nude HJ was 220 plus the house fee. I walked. Took me by surprise as it is NOT the person in pic. Tits matched but face and body was a hell no.

Seems like if not all Aiea locations are majah upsells.Yeah. Most of the Aiea places are horrible upsells. Not really worth the drive anymore.

NevaEnuf
10-04-20, 17:25
I toftt. Not exactly her in the pics. Gave me wrong unit number and parking number. Nearly got towed out of the complex. Complete waste of time as she said upfront only do HJ and it's a 150 HJ not including the house fee. Also said nude HJ was 220 plus the house fee. I walked. Took me by surprise as it is NOT the person in pic. Tits matched but face and body was a hell no.

Seems like if not all Aiea locations are majah upsells.I would have taken the 1 hour Bodyrub, pay the HF, tip 10 - 15. Decline extras with respect and tell her the upsell is not worth it.

OceanDrifter
10-05-20, 13:28
Are massage places able to open now for tier one? Not AMPs So many changes lately with restrictions.

GhostRecon
10-05-20, 18:57
Are massage places able to open now for tier one? Not AMPs So many changes lately with restrictions.That's a good question. There's a Thai massage / waxing place in town I inquired about and they are taking customers. So I want to say yes but I don't know if they are just just the risk takers or it's the norm for all of them to be open. I will double down on your AMP comment, yes most are closed as they should be. You are right about the continuous changes to restrictions and it doesn't help it's not communicated well to both the establishments and the public.

Xyz808
10-05-20, 22:53
That's a good question. There's a Thai massage / waxing place in town I inquired about and they are taking customers. So I want to say yes but I don't know if they are just just the risk takers or it's the norm for all of them to be open. I will double down on your AMP comment, yes most are closed as they should be. You are right about the continuous changes to restrictions and it doesn't help it's not communicated well to both the establishments and the public.Confused? You're not the only one. I thought massage places were categorized as salons and tattoo places which could be open right now. But another monger advised they fall under "personal care" and under tier 1 they are supposed to be operating outdoors only.

Prudential808
10-06-20, 03:50
That's a good question. There's a Thai massage / waxing place in town I inquired about and they are taking customers. So I want to say yes but I don't know if they are just just the risk takers or it's the norm for all of them to be open. I will double down on your AMP comment, yes most are closed as they should be. You are right about the continuous changes to restrictions and it doesn't help it's not communicated well to both the establishments and the public.https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/10/05/hawaii-news/tourism-restart-may-delay-tier-2/

I as many was confused too. Most had thought personal care service could be reopen, but the answer was NO.

Massage, tattoo shop can not yet. That is why many places including 100% sound business like massae palace at ala moana center opened but very soon they had to close shops again.

And maybe. AMPs (already with a lot of illegal factors) can not be allowed for a while too. Tourism is much more important, no one come to Hawaii to enjoy prostitutes (ok many visit but it is like side chocolate cookie at restaurant, no cookies no problem).

Mongerholic
10-08-20, 05:47
Called an ad made an appointment and was shocked to see a Lmt (legit) who I had patronized a few times at a shop in CC. Confirmed that the business is temporarily closed until after December. She works out of an apartment in town. Long story short in addition to an excellent licensed massage BBBJ, cfs, acg, mish. Chinese late 30's 5" 115 natural 36 D. Looking to trade information for your hidden gem. Sr members and others who have dm"ed me.

Xyz808
10-08-20, 12:03
Called an ad made an appointment and was shocked to see a Lmt (legit) who I had patronized a few times at a shop in CC. Confirmed that the business is temporarily closed until after December. She works out of an apartment in town. Long story short in addition to an excellent licensed massage BBBJ, cfs, acg, mish. Chinese late 30's 5" 115 natural 36 D. Looking to trade information for your hidden gem. Sr members and others who have dm"ed me.Damn, she sounds awesome bro. Only problem now is that she might be leery of taking on new customers. Hopefully we open up to Tier 2 soon and then it won't be an issue.

Mongerholic
10-08-20, 21:36
Called an ad made an appointment and was shocked to see a Lmt (legit) who I had patronized a few times at a shop in CC. Confirmed that the business is temporarily closed until after December. She works out of an apartment in town. Long story short in addition to an excellent licensed massage BBBJ, cfs, acg, mish. Chinese late 30's 5" 115 natural 36 D. Looking to trade information for your hidden gem. Sr members and others who have dm"ed me.Just reiterating that I am looking to trade info for a licensed massage therapist who has gone to the (DARK SIDE) and is very new to the game. Submissive and not jaded are great qualities that she has. I'm getting tons of dms about longtime mts and providers. I have pretty much seen them all. Will trade for someone NEW.

Shoots Brah
10-09-20, 04:25
Called an ad made an appointment and was shocked to see a Lmt (legit) who I had patronized a few times at a shop in CC. Confirmed that the business is temporarily closed until after December. She works out of an apartment in town. Long story short in addition to an excellent licensed massage BBBJ, cfs, acg, mish. Chinese late 30's 5" 115 natural 36 D. Looking to trade information for your hidden gem. Sr members and others who have dm"ed me.You have a link to an ad? Been looking for a legit real massage (w / he of course). Everywhere is just oil rub and jackhammer now.

ACupOfTea
10-09-20, 18:18
I think I may have seen her a long time ago, or at least, a girl that worked at her place.

Has anyone tried, and what was available?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/everything-u-need-is-right-here-downtown-honolulu/9623525.html

I think that because it's not in CC it means legit only, but I'm just asking.

TIA.

Massagaholic
10-09-20, 18:43
I think I may have seen her a long time ago, or at least, a girl that worked at her place.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/everything-u-need-is-right-here-downtown-honolulu/9623525.html

TIA.Nan was one of my early HE girls at Thai Hawaiian. She went legit after opening her own place.

Xyz808
10-09-20, 19:14

TIA.I never partake but others reported she is legit now. Others reported HE before when she was in CC. Maybe now she's the owner, she's gone fully legit?

HaoleGirlLover
10-09-20, 20:00

TIA.She is wonderful! Knows what she is doing when it comes to massaging. Turns your leg and hit the right muscle area every time. Her atmosphere is clean, upscale and she is cute and fun. There is no suggestive gazing of the boys to give you a hint. I think I fell asleep too. Hate that! Please be respectful of her and she has a sign too. Therapeutic massages only. No sexual.

She is also decked out with a mask and face shield. I had a mask too.

DeeJohn808
10-09-20, 21:20
If she'a legit only, someone may want to tell her to not use pics of herself in skirts and low cut tops. It sends the wrong message LOL.

Anyway, if she's taking new clients, I might try her.

She is wonderful! Knows what she is doing when it comes to massaging. Turns your leg and hit the right muscle area every time. Her atmosphere is clean, upscale and she is cute and fun. There is no suggestive gazing of the boys to give you a hint. I think I fell asleep too. Hate that! Please be respectful of her and she has a sign too. Therapeutic massages only. No sexual.

She is also decked out with a mask and face shield. I had a mask too.

DeeJohn808
10-10-20, 08:59
I'm guessing this is her? If so, she's cute AND has a great body!

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/808-679-8256sweet-amazing-cute-jenni808-679-8256100-real/8291570

Jenni is 4 10 at the most, yes she has a birth mark black dot on her right cheek or was it the left, she use to just massage for most shops and was legit before, not any more.

Inamona
10-10-20, 13:35

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/808-679-8256sweet-amazing-cute-jenni808-679-8256100-real/8291570Aww yes, I visited her a few times. Its been maybe 2 yrs since. Such a cutie and her service was excellent.

WomenLover2
10-10-20, 20:47
Has anyone seen Jewel in Aiea? How is her Masaage and does she.

Play? Are pictures real? Is she worth seeing?

Up sell?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-hi/9753558.html

OjiiChan69
10-10-20, 21:34
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/9733524.html

This cute hottie with nice real rack, is back at work. Get in line.

Ojii.

YoungMonger808
10-10-20, 21:59
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/9733524.html

This cute hottie with nice real rack, is back at work. Get in line.

Ojii.Can you describe the person?

MamaBeans
10-11-20, 00:35

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/808-679-8256sweet-amazing-cute-jenni808-679-8256100-real/8291570This is the REAL Jenni. She use to just massage before but NOT now. Her menu has changed especially with the pandemic. Mia (Thai / Vietnamese) was legit till the money was great.

Fujii08
10-11-20, 01:43
Aww yes, I visited her a few times. Its been maybe 2 yrs since. Such a cutie and her service was excellent.Only I think. Sorry you guys.

I think she's ugly. And nothing special.

WhisperingEye
10-11-20, 03:11
Has anyone seen Jewel in Aiea? How is her Masaage and does she.

Play? Are pictures real? Is she worth seeing?

Up sell?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-hi/9753558.htmlSeveral reviews. But to help you out, uses her feet 90%. Does do a good job but I didn't care for it. I didn't have an up sell and she actually grabbed my hand and put it on her ass during the he.

From what I read maybe that was because I was a little shy but YMMV.

WhisperingEye
10-11-20, 03:14
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/this-town/9762016.html

1. I'm fairly certain she's from the mainland if real. And should be I quarantine.

2. I'm also assuming massage skills are non existent.

3. I read some guy on this forum was into this. Care to pm me details?

HapaBoy86
10-11-20, 04:42

1. I'm fairly certain she's from the mainland if real. And should be I quarantine.

3. I read some guy on this forum was into this. Care to pm me details?Fo sho dakine fake!

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/midget-jemma-4097416

YoungMonger808
10-11-20, 05:32

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/808-679-8256sweet-amazing-cute-jenni808-679-8256100-real/8291570Thats her. Never understood the hype. She's really tiny Chinese girl who can't seem to take much. Did her services after the shutdown improve?

YoungMonger808
10-11-20, 05:35

3. I read some guy on this forum was into this. Care to pm me details?It looks fake but then again usually any non 808 number is already red flags for me.

MegaRat
10-11-20, 06:13

3. I read some guy on this forum was into this. Care to pm me details?TinEye image search is suicide girl Jemma. Location "this town".

WomenLover2
10-11-20, 13:37
Several reviews. But to help you out, uses her feet 90%. Does do a good job but I didn't care for it. I didn't have an up sell and she actually grabbed my hand and put it on her ass during the he.

From what I read maybe that was because I was a little shy but YMMV.Thank you Whispering Eye for the update. Did she give he? What was damage?

How was her back walking? Pretty feet? Thank you.

NinjaInThe808
10-11-20, 15:07
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-386-5726-sexy-amp-sensual-bodyrub-sweet-asian-erika-808-386-5726-kalihi/6188435.html

Anyone have experience with this one??

TIA.

Ninja.

IQuietly
10-11-20, 16:09
Thats her. Never understood the hype. She's really tiny Chinese girl who can't seem to take much. Did her services after the shutdown improve?Her service went downhill. No covid precautions. It's her place and she doesn't shower between appointments. The low tide was in all my last visits. Made it hard to finish. Appt went down to 40 min. Can't take more than 5 min even with slow stroke. She starts complaining. I probably won't be going to her place again.

Redneck 1
10-11-20, 17:33
Someone tell me this is fake.

3. I read some guy on this forum was into this. Care to pm me details?That "Hot Blonde Midget" advertisement for Honolulu is clearly fake. Today (October 11) the same advertisement is running for Pennsylvania, Florida, Illinois, Texas, New Mexico and Washington State. Yesterday, the same advertisement was running for Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Nevada and California.

Samurai808
10-11-20, 17:47
Once, I pulled my back muscles really bad and Jing was the only one that could relieve me out of my pain from the handful of therapist that I see. Check out her Yelp reviews.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/soul-in-hands-massage-and-spa-honolulu-2

Any recommendations appreciated.

YoungMonger808
10-12-20, 00:39
Once, I pulled my back muscles really bad and Jing was the only one that could relieve me out of my pain from the handful of therapist that I see. Check out her Yelp reviews.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/soul-in-hands-massage-and-spa-honolulu-2This should be moved to the legit massage one as she's married with a young kid and strightly legit. But yes, she is tiny and does insane deep tissue massage. Closest I've ever gotten to tapping out as she hit those sore places like no one's business.

SabaiFishing
10-12-20, 02:25

Anyone tried here? Real or fake? If real, how's the service quality of the girl / girls?Address has been reported before. I went Friday, didn't know appointments were needed. Parked a little bit away and while texting to figure things out, what looked like undercover LE pulled up. Watched care for 10-15 minutes then left.

MonkeyPoo
10-12-20, 16:08
She is wonderful! Knows what she is doing when it comes to massaging. Turns your leg and hit the right muscle area every time. Her atmosphere is clean, upscale and she is cute and fun. There is no suggestive gazing of the boys to give you a hint. I think I fell asleep too. Hate that! Please be respectful of her and she has a sign too. Therapeutic massages only. No sexual.

She is also decked out with a mask and face shield. I had a mask too.I used to see her awhile ago in CS. It's true, she does a great legit massage, able to go deep and get those hard to reach spots. I stopped going because she said that my $20 tip wasn't enough, cause sometimes she gets $60-$100 tips from others. She turned down a couple appointments for higher tipping customers, which is shitty IMO. I figured a $20 for a hour massage would be fair, but not for her.

Redneck 1
10-12-20, 16:54
That "Hot Blonde Midget" advertisement for Honolulu is clearly fake. Today (October 11) the same advertisement is running for Pennsylvania, Florida, Illinois, Texas, New Mexico and Washington State. Yesterday, the same advertisement was running for Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Nevada and California.That advertiser's current advertisements for Ohio and Oregon can be added to that list. Also, notice that the advertisement says "Trust me". In my opinion, a suspicious advertisement that says "Trust me" should usually be considered even more dubious, LOL.

Xyz808
10-12-20, 20:33
I used to see her awhile ago in CS. It's true, she does a great legit massage, able to go deep and get those hard to reach spots. I stopped going because she said that my $20 tip wasn't enough, cause sometimes she gets $60-$100 tips from others. She turned down a couple appointments for higher tipping customers, which is shitty IMO. I figured a $20 for a hour massage would be fair, but not for her.Wow greedy much? 20 tip on an hour massage is more than 30%. Was curious to try her out but now will avoid her with that knowledge. Go see Wassana or Jing instead in century center. They both can go deep and are nice.

WhisperingEye
10-12-20, 21:16

TIA.So because we are still tier 1, legit massage is technically not legit right now. I say add her to the boycott thread because she's playing W / our horniness to make us think we can get some during this time.

Johnny14
10-12-20, 21:48
So because we are still tier 1, legit massage is technically not legit right now. I say add her to the boycott thread because she's playing W / our horniness to make us think we can get some during this time.I know of a Thai massage place that shares the same building as the Chiropractor who is currently servicing clients due to medical reasons. The massage also takes clients that have circulation problems as is legit.

NevaEnuf
10-12-20, 22:50
So because we are still tier 1, legit massage is technically not legit right now. I say add her to the boycott thread because she's playing W / our horniness to make us think we can get some during this time.Multiple visits this year. Thought it must have been me. (not a pretty boy). Gives a good massage, no short of time, tells me to take a shower before. Strictly legit. But like you say, plays, teases, even asks me where I get my extras and how much. She likes the conversation but I don't share information about other MTs with her. Hf + tip. 80. Plus ginger tea before leaving. FME. Haven't been blocked yet. LOL.

Takeshi Kovacs
10-13-20, 02:18
So because we are still tier 1, legit massage is technically not legit right now. I say add her to the boycott thread because she's playing W / our horniness to make us think we can get some during this time.For those that don't know her ad could definitely be considering misleading. Used to play back in the day but now straight 2 legit to quit. Definitely a decent therapeutic masseuse with skills but I personally prefer getting a thorough Muay Thai beat down from Mistress Wassana any day. Wagyu sirloin.

Ajarn
10-13-20, 21:56
Guess who's back (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-200-8012-relaxing-massage-by-sweet-yumi-808-200-8012/6085237.html)! Like Misa, a blast from the past.

Ajarn
10-13-20, 22:19
Has anyone had any luck setting up sessions with these two places?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-219-6602-sexy-asian-babe-b2b-oil-b-odyrub-808-219-6602/9734779.html

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki-new-girl-in-town-sensual-massage/9678481.html

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-thai-girl-size0-best-full-body-relaxing-massage-real-pic-waikiki-beach/9763664.html

Lick YourClit
10-14-20, 13:45
Guess who's back (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-200-8012-relaxing-massage-by-sweet-yumi-808-200-8012/6085237.html)! Like Misa, a blast from the past.How is yumis looks and service always wanted to try her.

DRmjm
10-14-20, 13:55
How is yumis looks and service always wanted to try her.Yumi is the older MILF. Right? I saw her twice, both times were very enjoyable. I felt like she really tired to connect with me and I appreciated that, lots of conversation before and after, I was there for more than 1 hour. Great BBBJ, any position was fine with her. She was very fit and took care of herself. That is, of course, if this is the same Yumi, by the photos I would say yes, I think she used the same ones back when I saw her.

Xyz808
10-14-20, 15:20
Yumi is the older MILF. Right? I saw her twice, both times were very enjoyable. I felt like she really tired to connect with me and I appreciated that, lots of conversation before and after, I was there for more than 1 hour. Great BBBJ, any position was fine with her. She was very fit and took care of herself. That is, of course, if this is the same Yumi, by the photos I would say yes, I think she used the same ones back when I saw her.Saw her once in CC a long time ago. Milfy Chinese, didn't really get that connection. Oh and be careful, not sure if she still does but she'll call other girls to fill in before. Got the B&S a few times before I met the real one.

DRmjm
10-14-20, 19:26
Saw her once in CC a long time ago. Milfy Chinese, didn't really get that connection. Oh and be careful, not sure if she still does but she'll call other girls to fill in before. Got the B&S a few times before I met the real one.Isn't that always the case, YMMV? I read glowing reports about providers here and think, well, OK, she was pretty underwhelming for me, but good for him. Actually, I was thinking I did have fun maybe I'll keep the number and try her in a few months, but she won't remember me anyway and I don't want a bait and switch.

BTarzan
10-14-20, 20:20
Has anyone tried this provider? Any extras? What was the damage?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-relaxing-deep-massage-and-soft-touch-real-100-nude/9764513.html

HeadRush52
10-14-20, 23:55
Nikki and Kay are places mongers need to stay away.

If you want a lame massage and no HE these are the places to go.

Don't go to these places if you want a good massage or massage with HE.

One or two reports should be enough for mongers to stay away.

Any good reports about these places you know they're promoting themselves.Business moved to Kapahulu, nothing changed, only the weather and workers.

Samurai808
10-15-20, 00:51
Definitely my top two favorites in CS, Jing with her SUPER DEEP tissue that can fix you up better than the chiropractor. And Wassana with her total pampering sessions. From the footbath, then easing into the warm up and then into the main event where she will twist & stretch you until submission. Both are just AWESOME in their own ways. I always have a happy face for days after.

Wow greedy much? 20 tip on an hour massage is more than 30%. Was curious to try her out but now will avoid her with that knowledge. Go see Wassana or Jing instead in century center. They both can go deep and are nice.

Niceguy808
10-15-20, 13:07
Yanni was a favorite of mine for awhile and I heard that she's still seeing her old clients, though not accepting new ones.

My biggest complaint about her was that she always seemed to be rushing to get it over with and this led me to go see other girls. Still she has a nice body and is pleasant enough to be with, so I'd still go see her when the mood hit me.

I haven't seen her in a long time and I may give her a call in the next week or so.

Niceguy808
10-15-20, 13:15
Has anyone tried this provider? Any extras? What was the damage?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-relaxing-deep-massage-and-soft-touch-real-100-nude/9764513.htmlI think her name is Ava and she works for the same people as Kylie from Thailand. Given that Kylie and Chloe give good massage, I assume that she will too. But, don't expect FS or BJ, because it won't happen. Even if it did happen, it would only be after a big upsell. If you want FS, BJ, etc, go somewhere else.

FenderFender
10-15-20, 17:22
Isn't that always the case, YMMV? I read glowing reports about providers here and think, well, OK, she was pretty underwhelming for me, but good for him. Actually, I was thinking I did have fun maybe I'll keep the number and try her in a few months, but she won't remember me anyway and I don't want a bait and switch.Is this Yumi, HK supermodel that used to work with Viv sometimes.

Samurai808
10-15-20, 17:50
Pretty amazing how this sweet little girl can take down a guy more than twice her size and have him begging for mercy.

I think I'll need to create a safe word for the next session and use it prior to passing out...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE1EgXRDSgi/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBkp33WD768/

For those that don't know her ad could definitely be considering misleading. Used to play back in the day but now straight 2 legit to quit. Definitely a decent therapeutic masseuse with skills but I personally prefer getting a thorough Muay Thai beat down from Mistress Wassana any day. Wagyu sirloin.

FenderFender
10-15-20, 18:00
Isn't that always the case, YMMV? I read glowing reports about providers here and think, well, OK, she was pretty underwhelming for me, but good for him. Actually, I was thinking I did have fun maybe I'll keep the number and try her in a few months, but she won't remember me anyway and I don't want a bait and switch.I'd this Vivians friend yumi?

WhisperingEye
10-15-20, 18:23
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/9312974598-i-am-available-for-full-body-massage-or-nuru-and-full-service-and-also-open-to-a-relationship/9765076.html

Someone's got to ask about the relationship part. LOL.

GlitterUnicorn
10-15-20, 18:32
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/9312974598-i-am-available-for-full-body-massage-or-nuru-and-full-service-and-also-open-to-a-relationship/9765076.html

Someone's got to ask about the relationship part. LOL.Somehow I get the feeling she's one of those "Oh! Are you the person who contacted me because of my ad on SkipTheSearchLook?" bots.

Her number is posted in a few other cities in recent days.

Redneck 1
10-15-20, 19:09

Someone's got to ask about the relationship part. LOL.By the way, purported provider advertisements with the same number (that has a Tennessee area code) were running as recently as yesterday (October 14) for Colorado; October 12 for Illinois; October 5 for California; and October 3 for Texas.

Russ1234
10-15-20, 19:15
This sounds promising but I see no reports. It's located on Seaside I Believe.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki-beach/9760444.html

MushiBoy
10-15-20, 19:52

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki-beach/9760444.htmlTried them a few months ago and they seem to have a lot of girls working there. No Full Service offered and the massage was not that great from the girl I went to see. Like I mentioned, they seem to have a lot of girls so maybe if you get the right one you will be happy. Parking is in the structure across the street, but I forgot how much it was.

Ajarn
10-15-20, 20:20

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki-beach/9760444.htmlProbably because it's impossible to get a booking. Tried to TOFFT but can't hook up. I asked before but has anybody succeeded in setting up a session?

Lick YourClit
10-15-20, 21:41
Definitely my top two favorites in CS, Jing with her SUPER DEEP tissue that can fix you up better than the chiropractor. And Wassana with her total pampering sessions. From the footbath, then easing into the warm up and then into the main event where she will twist & stretch you until submission. Both are just AWESOME in their own ways. I always have a happy face for days after.I agree wassana gives a good massage very friendly went on couple lunch and dinner dates with her she has a very happy attitude.

DeeJohn808
10-15-20, 23:31
I know this is random, and a long shot, but I keep seeing this woman whenever I go visit my friends near Don Qi and she gives me this vibe, like she may work at Blue Star or Happiness or CC. She's Asian, 5'5 ish, high C or low D cups, looks like she could be 30's or early 40's, dark eyes, with long fully dyed blonde hair that ends halfway down her back (I've only seen her with a ponytail). On the street she has an aura of seriousness. I've seen her with her half-black teen daughter a couple of times. I've never seen her at a good chance where I could spit some game, but she has the kind of plastic vibe that lends itself to chasing $$, and given the area I see her in, and no wedding ring, as a single mom.

If this sounds like anyone who's given you a massage before let me know. Long shot, I know. If I ever get the chance I'll spit some game but who knows when that could be? And honestly these days tbh I'd rather pay for it LOL.

NewGambit
10-16-20, 00:17
Definitely my top two favorites in CS, Jing with her SUPER DEEP tissue that can fix you up better than the chiropractor. And Wassana with her total pampering sessions. From the footbath, then easing into the warm up and then into the main event where she will twist & stretch you until submission. Both are just AWESOME in their own ways. I always have a happy face for days after.Where can I find the contact info for Wassana? Haven't seen them on the normal sites, unless I missed it. Anyone mind posting an ad or pming a number?

Samurai808
10-16-20, 01:05
Yup, she's a sweetheart, customer satisfaction first over money.

I agree wassana gives a good massage very friendly went on couple lunch and dinner dates with her she has a very happy attitude.

JusAnoddaGuy
10-16-20, 11:54
I think her name is Ava and she works for the same people as Kylie from Thailand. Given that Kylie and Chloe give good massage, I assume that she will too. But, don't expect FS or BJ, because it won't happen. Even if it did happen, it would only be after a big upsell. If you want FS, BJ, etc, go somewhere else.If that's Ava she has tightened up and lost her tan. Ava is upsell city. Asked me for FS fee just to see her naked. WTF. No thanks.

PointDexterJr
10-16-20, 14:19
Yup, she's a sweetheart, customer satisfaction first over money.Full service?

Standard rates?

Or just HE?

YoungMonger808
10-16-20, 14:50
Full service?

Standard rates?

Or just HE?She's strictly legit.

RainyBoy1
10-16-20, 17:44
Tried to stay away from the scene for couple months and was missing the massage vibes. Decided to see kylie for the first time since a lot of reviews about her were decent and not in town. Towel on me, massage started good. She does an okay job with deep pressure massage. Stand on my back and took her time. Nothing too special about the back. Started tickling my leg and rubbed around my balls. On the flip, she didn't have her mask and kissed my ear and went on top me. She had her yoga pants on which I wasn't into much. Not topless and HJ was just nothing special beside putting alot of oil. Not the best HE I had but was missing the vibes. Will not repeat and yes, her face was more like a 5/10. Taller than me and very fit. Her $ damage went crazy, an extra $. 80? Wow. Her ad pictures may be tempting but yennoo. It is what it is.

Logan 5595
10-16-20, 18:12
Full service?

Standard rates?

Or just HE?Wassana is legit. Standard rate for massage.

Samurai808
10-16-20, 23:34
Here are the links to the normal sites, she does not advertise on the other sites.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/aloha-wassana-thai-spa-honolulu

https://www.instagram.com/alohawassanathaispa/

https://www.facebook.com/AlohaWassanaThai

Where can I find the contact info for Wassana? Haven't seen them on the normal sites, unless I missed it. Anyone mind posting an ad or pming a number?

DeeJohn808
10-16-20, 23:49
Anyone know who this is? Pic real?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/century-center/9765692.html

Samurai808
10-17-20, 00:22
As I am always looking for a therapist that can provide an awesome deep tissue, I came across this one on IG and was wondering if anybody has already given her a try. I want to try everything, the deep tissue, the Ashiatsu and the Chinese Fire Cupping. I'll even check if Fire Cupping Jr would be therapeutic. As in theory, it sure looks like it draw up a lot of blood into Jr.

https://www.instagram.com/inhalexhalemassagetherapy/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/inhalexhale-honolulu-6

WomenLover2
10-17-20, 00:26
Tried to stay away from the scene for couple months and was missing the massage vibes. Decided to see kylie for the first time since a lot of reviews about her were decent and not in town. Towel on me, massage started good. She does an okay job with deep pressure massage. Stand on my back and took her time. Nothing too special about the back. Started tickling my leg and rubbed around my balls. On the flip, she didn't have her mask and kissed my ear and went on top me. She had her yoga pants on which I wasn't into much. Not topless and HJ was just nothing special beside putting alot of oil. Not the best HE I had but was missing the vibes. Will not repeat and yes, her face was more like a 5/10. Taller than me and very fit. Her $ damage went crazy, an extra $. 80? Wow. Her ad pictures may be tempting but yennoo. It is what it is.How much was the total damage? Was she upset and wanted more money?

DeeJohn808
10-17-20, 01:45
Does anyone have experience with cupping? Does it work?

As I am always looking for a therapist that can provide an awesome deep tissue, I came across this one on IG and was wondering if anybody has already given her a try. I want to try everything, the deep tissue, the Ashiatsu and the Chinese Fire Cupping. I'll even check if Fire Cupping Jr would be therapeutic. As in theory, it sure looks like it draw up a lot of blood into Jr.

https://www.instagram.com/inhalexhalemassagetherapy/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/inhalexhale-honolulu-6

Incogfilipino
10-17-20, 02:23
Does anyone have experience with cupping? Does it work?Leaves crazy looking marks on your body. But doesn't seem to work at all, in my experience. Was supposed to help with pain relief but didn't do anything for me at all. Was recommended it by some friends, other friends said it was BS. Guessing it has a pretty strong placebo effect for some people, but that don't do nothing for actual pain for me. Not doing it ever again, wouldn't recommend paying stupid prices for it in the US either. The only thing good about it was doing it in Bangkok where it wasn't expensive at all. Around $5 IIRC, but honestly it wasn't even worth that.

Prudential808
10-17-20, 10:13
Leaves crazy looking marks on your body. But doesn't seem to work at all, in my experience. Was supposed to help with pain relief but didn't do anything for me at all. Was recommended it by some friends, other friends said it was BS. Guessing it has a pretty strong placebo effect for some people, but that don't do nothing for actual pain for me. Not doing it ever again, wouldn't recommend paying stupid prices for it in the US either. The only thing good about it was doing it in Bangkok where it wasn't expensive at all. Around $5 IIRC, but honestly it wasn't even worth that.Its effect is nothing different from hot pack. I found at target, 10 bucks for small one, 20 for big one. The only thing that we need to do is 2 mins in microwave. No difference.

BTarzan
10-17-20, 17:46
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-picture-skin-amp-body-sensual-relaxing/9714372.html

Has anyone tried this provider nuru session?

RainyBoy1
10-17-20, 18:49

Tried Demi, I like my massages hard, walk on the back, stretching, all that. Went into the room (walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling) after my shower. Took my towel off, just about to hop on the table, Demi walks in asks for fee up front, Didn't phase her that I stood there naked searching in my pants. So I hop on the table didn't bother covering up, she didn't mind. She does a lite oil massage, some skills not much, brush the boys occasionally, flipped after about 1/2 hr. Immediately Offers more service 80 HJ roaming over the clothes or 140 topless HJ with roaming. I don't usually give in if over 60 for HJ. About I had a long day and just wanted some release. Very lackluster, mechanical, got the job done. She tried to end it, I questioned if that was 60 min. She didn't say anything just continued massaging. Sometimes you just got to try. One and done. Definitely better options out there! Peace out!Curious if the other 2 girls are worth the try since demi is out of that post?

RainyBoy1
10-17-20, 19:27
How much was the total damage? Was she upset and wanted more money?HE 150. Crazy, I'd think. 60 is just enough but since I wanted to sample kylie, ehhh might as well see what all the hype is about. She wasn't upset but she did straight up said 150 before I went on top the bed. Won't repeat but she enjoys the small talks here and there. Mention to her about japanese anime cartoons and she'll go crazy.

Moku808
10-18-20, 04:48
Been messaging with Jasmine a few times and she seems super cool provider and I just love Hapa girls, anybody can provide some insight?

https://www.instagram.com/hapa.jasmine.honolulu/

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrub...p/9729382.html

Lick YourClit
10-18-20, 12:09
Been messaging with Jasmine a few times and she seems super cool provider and I just love Hapa girls, anybody can provide some insight?

https://www.instagram.com/hapa.jasmine.honolulu/

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrub...p/9729382.htmlShe is good she can take a pounding nice friendly white girl you can do videos with her for extra cash.didnt do a vid with her yet because of extra the price but she knows how to make money so she will make you guys happy

WomenLover2
10-18-20, 13:02
HE 150. Crazy, I'd think. 60 is just enough but since I wanted to sample kylie, ehhh might as well see what all the hype is about. She wasn't upset but she did straight up said 150 before I went on top the bed. Won't repeat but she enjoys the small talks here and there. Mention to her about japanese anime cartoons and she'll go crazy.Thank you for the update. I'm sorry to learn you wouldn't repeat.

Shoots Brah
10-18-20, 16:20
Thank you for the update. I'm sorry to learn you wouldn't repeat.I think if she offered FS even at a rate of 2 and a 20, it'd be worth it. Especially if she massages you the way she does first and then finish with some ground and pound. But I had her once a while ago and that was that too.

Redneck 1
10-18-20, 17:53
Leaves crazy looking marks on your body.Yes, whenever Korean providers at AMPs occasionally had those unattractive cupping marks on them, I always disliked seeing the marks and considered them to be a turnoff.

RainyBoy1
10-19-20, 00:24
I think if she offered FS even at a rate of 2 and a 20, it'd be worth it. Especially if she massages you the way she does first and then finish with some ground and pound. But I had her once a while ago and that was that too.No kidding! I honestly would go back for another round and hopefully she could get down and dirty for more extra. Who knows, nothing much around Pearl city. She ain't ugly but she also isn't cute but her attitude and body was a thumbs up!

Dicky808
10-22-20, 10:12
Went to check out Mia the other night in CS. Short and thick. Massage was actually really good. Loves talking to "junior". Really good BBBJ. Jumped on cfs in cw. Standard damage.

Moku808
10-22-20, 11:59
Hopefully she accepts my restaurant card as I'll surely be dining in.

She is good she can take a pounding nice friendly white girl you can do videos with her for extra cash.didnt do a vid with her yet because of extra the price but she knows how to make money so she will make you guys happy

DeeJohn808
10-22-20, 13:15
Angie is mentioned a few times in this thread but few details are given. Do ya'll mean this one? She's listed as Angie Honolulu on a couple of sites. Very cute.

http://www.genclassifieds.com/ad-967096729670-relaxation-for-the-wellness-in-you96709672-honolulu-525238?in=Hawaii-Services (recently posted ad bit info in it appears old).

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/honolulu/808-398-7247/27/8585 (older but lots of pics).

Can't help it. I'm an Angie Guy. Always available, dependable and consistent. Not much of a conversationalist but pleasant and gives a good massage. Easy led into FS. Got moves which helps this senior cum. MSOG too though once is usually enough for me. Have been going to her for several years and will continue to do so. Recommend, especially in the covid virus times.

Twx9008
10-22-20, 14:37
Went to check out Mia the other night in CS. Short and thick. Massage was actually really good. Loves talking to "junior". Really good BBBJ. Jumped on cfs in cw. Standard damage.Can you post a link to the add?

ShaqFu
10-22-20, 16:55
Angie is mentioned a few times in this thread but few details are given. Do ya'll mean this one? She's listed as Angie Honolulu on a couple of sites. Very cute.

http://www.genclassifieds.com/ad-967096729670-relaxation-for-the-wellness-in-you96709672-honolulu-525238?in=Hawaii-Services (recently posted ad bit info in it appears old).

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/honolulu/808-398-7247/27/8585 (older but lots of pics).Yes that's her.[Deleted by Admin]

LuvLurking
10-22-20, 18:32
After seeing her ad and reading the reviews on here had to try Yumi. She's early 50's and very petite but solid body for her age. Small but surprisingly firm boobs with rather large nipples very reactive to my tongue lashing. Nani was pretty responsive also and extremely moist. Will repeat thinking she will return to her former self. Definitely the best in her age group.

SurfRider808
10-23-20, 00:24
After seeing her ad and reading the reviews on here had to try Yumi. She's early 50's and very petite but solid body for her age. Small but surprisingly firm boobs with rather large nipples very reactive to my tongue lashing. Nani was pretty responsive also and extremely moist. Will repeat thinking she will return to her former self. Definitely the best in her age group.Is this the Yumi that worked at Kings?

NewGambit
10-23-20, 11:44
Went to check out Mia the other night in CS. Short and thick. Massage was actually really good. Loves talking to "junior". Really good BBBJ. Jumped on cfs in cw. Standard damage.Do you mind posting an ad? Which Mia is this. Or is it Misa or Miya?

Eric Shin
10-23-20, 12:59
Is this the Yumi that worked at Kings?https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-honolulu/6085237.html

WomenLover2
10-23-20, 18:32
Has anyone seen the ladies in this ad? Was wondering who the last.

Picture is? Legs look sexy!

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/century-center/9769929.html

Eric Shin
10-23-20, 21:27

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/century-center/9769929.htmlI've seen three of the women mentioned in the ad. The ad isn't remotely close to reality. But that's pretty typical.

WomenLover2
10-23-20, 22:41
I've seen three of the women mentioned in the ad. The ad isn't remotely close to reality. But that's pretty typical.Thank you Eric for the update on this massage place. It's too bad that.

The pictures are not real.

DeeJohn808
10-23-20, 23:43
Yeah, those pics aren't real. See the discussion about Lucy we recently had over in the Masage With HE thread. These girls are with the parlor called Kanya Thai, they just use different numbers when they advertise on BP and sites like that.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/century-center/9769929.html

DeeJohn808
10-24-20, 00:00
Anyone have a way to contact her? I tried the number in those ads but got nothing. She seems like the kind if mature indy provider who's appreciative and customer-oriented. PM is fine.

Yes that's her.

Xyz808
10-24-20, 00:31

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/honolulu/808-398-7247/27/8585 (older but lots of pics).Pics are a bit dated but Angie looks pretty good for a MILF / GILF. Seen her years ago but she was quiet and kind of a dead fish.

WomenLover2
10-24-20, 01:04
Yeah, those pics aren't real. See the discussion about Lucy we recently had over in the Masage With HE thread. These girls are with the parlor called Kanya Thai, they just use different numbers when they advertise on BP and sites like that.Thank you DeeJohn for the update.

Guapo Marx
10-24-20, 01:41
Went to the place that has the most reports and the therapist with the most reports. It's always been legit but this time I was molested. Not naming but you braddas know the place. So yes I can confirm the stories are true.

UWatch888
10-24-20, 01:51
Went to check out Mia the other night in CS. Short and thick. Massage was actually really good. Loves talking to "junior". Really good BBBJ. Jumped on cfs in cw. Standard damage.Mia told me she is Licenced Massage Therapists. One of the better Massage Therapists in my opinion.

HarryNuts9999
10-24-20, 04:23
*Cici*.

Saw Cici the other day. Not sure if the picture in ad is real but probably not. Massage done at her townhome on Kaahumanu. Not exactly the prettiest girl, seems to have a decently nice body, but she has a bad double chin and "butter face". She didn't ask for any cash up front. Massage very soft, like a soft shiatsu rubbing type massage. That lasted about 25 minutes then flip. At the moment, I didn't realize how quick it was. She immediately asked what I wanted. I asked if she does full service, she said no. BJ, no. Do you do HE? Yeah, and responded $.4. Told her I brought $.2 and everyone else seems to charge that. She got mad when I said that but obliged and I paid her. She didn't allow any touching. If you last longer than 5 minutes, she will get pissy with you. At one point, she threw the towel on me, told me "you're holding it" and told me that's enough. I had to sweet talk her and try to force myself to finish or risk losing my $.2. Would I repeat, if I was desperate, but probably not.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-waimalu/9759498.html

L-5.

A-4.

S-6.

M-6 (massage).

*Kylie*.

I reluctantly post this because I don't want her any busier but. 180 to that horrible experience above, a week ago I saw Kylie in Pearl City. Probably my sixth or seventh time seeing her, twice at CC and the rest in PC. IMO she's one of the better looking HE massage therapists on Oahu. About 5'7" tall, fit, nice ass, ok looking face, great personality, and strives to make your experience great. At least in my experience. She asks for money up front, massage is above average compared to other HE therapists. Massage seems to last for 40-45 minutes, lots of sweet talk and soft moaning in my ear, and kissing my back and ears during that time. Then flip and straight to business. She always lets me roam and usually (but not always) lets me undress her top and stick my hand down her yoga pants to rub her anus and pussy. I always ask if she wants to do FS just to test her, two sessions ago it seemed like she would partake and asked me if I had a condom but I didn't. Damn! That thought ended there since I didn't have protection, price wasn't mentioned but I know it would've been expensive and I'm not sure if I would've paid. I just can't see myself spending much more than $200. Anyway, now I always come prepared for it. Just in case!

L-7.

A-9.

S-10.

M-7 (massage).

JayDF
10-24-20, 05:35
Anyone tried aki before? Seen her ad awhile back then stopped during lockdown and now it's back on BP.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/available-now-hello-i-am-aki/9668641.html

NewGambit
10-24-20, 05:52
Mia told me she is Licenced Massage Therapists. One of the better Massage Therapists in my opinion.Mind sharing an ad for Mia? Not sure which one everyone is talking about.

Lick YourClit
10-24-20, 17:53
*Cici*.

Saw Cici the other day. Not sure if the picture in ad is real but probably not. Massage done at her townhome on Kaahumanu. Not exactly the prettiest girl, seems to have a decently nice body, but she has a bad double chin and "butter face". She didn't ask for any cash up front. Massage very soft, like a soft shiatsu rubbing type massage. That lasted about 25 minutes then flip. At the moment, I didn't realize how quick it was. She immediately asked what I wanted. I asked if she does full service, she said no. BJ, no. Do you do HE? Yeah, and responded $.4. Told her I brought $.2 and everyone else seems to charge that. She got mad when I said that but obliged and I paid her. She didn't allow any touching. If you last longer than 5 minutes, she will get pissy with you. At one point, she threw the towel on me, told me "you're holding it" and told me that's enough. I had to sweet talk her and try to force myself to finish or risk losing my $.2. Would I repeat, if I was desperate, but probably not.

L-5.

A-4.

S-6.

M-6 (massage).

*Kylie*.

I reluctantly post this because I don't want her any busier but. 180 to that horrible experience above, a week ago I saw Kylie in Pearl City. Probably my sixth or seventh time seeing her, twice at CC and the rest in PC. IMO she's one of the better looking HE massage therapists on Oahu. About 5'7" tall, fit, nice ass, ok looking face, great personality, and strives to make your experience great. At least in my experience. She asks for money up front, massage is above average compared to other HE therapists. Massage seems to last for 40-45 minutes, lots of sweet talk and soft moaning in my ear, and kissing my back and ears during that time. Then flip and straight to business. She always lets me roam and usually (but not always) lets me undress her top and stick my hand down her yoga pants to rub her anus and pussy. I always ask if she wants to do FS just to test her, two sessions ago it seemed like she would partake and asked me if I had a condom but I didn't. Damn! That thought ended there since I didn't have protection, price wasn't mentioned but I know it would've been expensive and I'm not sure if I would've paid. I just can't see myself spending much more than $200. Anyway, now I always come prepared for it. Just in case!

L-7.

A-9.

S-10.

M-7 (massage).I got a massage and FS from her the other day for the first time for $$40 double HJ price I always bring my own condoms I leave 2 magnums in my wallet at all times because some providers only have those tight condoms that are uncomfortable paid her up front for HJ pulled out the condoms gave it to her with cash she said $20 more to use this I said ok got a BBBJ cg for a few minutes did standing mish then had her stand up bent her over on the massage table for some standing doggy her height made it comfortable in this position she is a creamer felt her legs buckle a few times she was moaning biting the towl covering her mouth said she had to be quite I might repeat again paid the $$40 to try at least once tight wet pussy so was worth it some girls ask for more.

JailBirdy
10-24-20, 18:16
Business moved to Kapahulu, nothing changed, only the weather and workers.Has anybody seen them sanitizing the business? Or just sitting around and waiting for their next customer? Your head cover clean or turned inside out? Your sheets with no wrinkle marks as they sleep on those massage tables.

Plaque with owners license visible to clients / also licenses of other employees displayed / apprentice papers displayed.

Facemasks worn with hand sanitizer available and temperature taken at entrance? Kind of scary with the bug that can incapacitate anyone.

Xyz808
10-24-20, 19:31
Went to the place that has the most reports and the therapist with the most reports. It's always been legit but this time I was molested. Not naming but you braddas know the place. So yes I can confirm the stories are true.Century plaza is new to me. Only know century square and century center. Does this place have an ad? PM is fine if you prefer to keep it on the DL.

Honolulu1
10-24-20, 21:35
With Covid, shutdowns, it was only time that girls like Kylie go dark side. I wonder how much more Thai Providers going to risk making extra extra money now. That's for the heads-up with Kylie. Now got to carry condoms for just in case situation opportunities being offered. Hono1.

*Cici*.

L-5.

A-4.

S-6.

M-6 (massage).

*Kylie*.

L-7.

A-9.

S-10.

M-7 (massage).

Fujii08
10-25-20, 00:54
With Covid, shutdowns, it was only time that girls like Kylie go dark side. I wonder how much more Thai Providers going to risk making extra extra money now. That's for the heads-up with Kylie. Now got to carry condoms for just in case situation opportunities being offered. Hono1.Anyway she looks not pretty to me on the picture.

FookMe
10-25-20, 02:10
Something not right. Just for HJ you were initially going to pay $$. 2? Was that what she was asking? Is this your first visit with her?

I got a massage and FS from her the other day for the first time for $$40 double HJ price I always bring my own condoms I leave 2 magnums in my wallet at all times because some providers only have those tight condoms that are uncomfortable paid her up front for HJ pulled out the condoms gave it to her with cash she said $20 more to use this I said ok got a BBBJ cg for a few minutes did standing mish then had her stand up bent her over on the massage table for some standing doggy her height made it comfortable in this position she is a creamer felt her legs buckle a few times she was moaning biting the towl covering her mouth said she had to be quite I might repeat again paid the $$40 to try at least once tight wet pussy so was worth it some girls ask for more.

Dicky808
10-25-20, 02:57
Do you mind posting an ad? Which Mia is this. Or is it Misa or Miya?Ad no longer on BP. Number ending 1128.

Xyz808
10-25-20, 12:14
Saw her once in CC a long time ago. Milfy Chinese, didn't really get that connection. Oh and be careful, not sure if she still does but she'll call other girls to fill in before. Got the B&S a few times before I met the real one.Curiosity got the better of me so I tried calling her the other day around early evening. Ad says she works til 9, but her phone was going straight to voicemail. Tried another day in the afternoon and she didn't answer. If she's working I guess she doesn't check phones which is a good thing.

Lick YourClit
10-25-20, 16:00
Something not right. Just for HJ you were initially going to pay $$. 2? Was that what she was asking? Is this your first visit with her?$20 I always pay for HJ paid $$40 for FS.

FookMe
10-25-20, 19:59
My bad bro. The cryptic pricing scheme on this site always thros me. And honestly I read Kylie likes big kielbasas so I think you have a golden tiket. No amount of $ will convince her sit on my little Vienna. Fookme.

$20 I always pay for HJ paid $$40 for FS.

GofasBits
10-25-20, 21:57
Ad no longer on BP. Number ending 1128.Ad still running.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/honolulu/9691795.html

BTarzan
10-25-20, 23:24
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-bull-i-am-rose/9677984.html

Any info on this one? Does she offer extras?

Guapo Marx
10-26-20, 01:49
Century plaza is new to me. Only know century square and century center. Does this place have an ad? PM is fine if you prefer to keep it on the DL.Upper floors.

Dicky808
10-26-20, 04:23
Ad still running.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/honolulu/9691795.htmlYa that's the one. They added some new girls on there!

Xyz808
10-26-20, 15:28
Ya that's the one. They added some new girls on there!Can anyone confirm if Others are working with Mia? If so, can you report on service looks etc? I've seen Mia a few months ago and back then she was still working solo, even though her ad had other girls.

Dicky808
10-26-20, 21:13
Upper floors.Ya that building is century square not century plaza.

Guapo Marx
10-27-20, 02:16
Upper floors.Go to Rub Maps. You can figure it out from there.