PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

ACode352
11-15-22, 10:02
Cruised "Apple hood", pine st, Queens, Sun Days, Sun Days, Tucker Hill hood. Not 1 wg in sight.

Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

NC HUNTER.Of the locations you've mentioned the only one I'm not familiar with is Tucker Hill Hood. Location?

NC Hunter
11-17-22, 21:49
Of the locations you've mentioned the only one I'm not familiar with is Tucker Hill Hood. Location?The area between MLK, 40 and Pine. Area behind the new police station on MLK.

NC HUNTER.

ACode352
11-21-22, 10:15
The area between MLK, 40 and Pine. Area behind the new police station on MLK.

NC HUNTER.Ah yes, didn't know it had a name. Have used that park next to the tracks back there on occasions for car fun.

Craiglyszt
01-22-23, 00:04
Well I was cruising east on 42 just like past Publix when I spotted a mature woman with her thumb out.

I guess it was almost 2 years ago when I came across her, that time I did have time to stop and sample the merch, she was mid 50's then so add a couple years.

BBBJ 8 think was 40.

This time I couldn't do the swoop, I guess it's good to know she's still in the area.

Happy trolls.

Craig.

Jafo1970
01-24-23, 01:28
Well I was cruising east on 42 just like past Publix when I spotted a mature woman with her thumb out.

I guess it was almost 2 years ago when I came across her, that time I did have time to stop and sample the merch, she was mid 50's then so add a couple years.

BBBJ 8 think was 40.

This time I couldn't do the swoop, I guess it's good to know she's still in the area..What time of day did you drive along 42? I'm wondering if it's the same one I gave a ride to back before the Rona hit. She had me drop her off at the bar with the Harley color scheme. A relief curb side handy was $20 then. Got the job done and never able to catch her again.

Jafo.

Cgeoyf
01-24-23, 12:56

BBBJ 8 think was 40.

This time I couldn't do the swoop, I guess it's good to know she's still in the area.

Happy trolls.

Craig.What time of day?

Craiglyszt
01-24-23, 19:20
What time of day did you drive along 42? I'm wondering if it's the same one I gave a ride to back before the Rona hit. She had me drop her off at the bar with the Harley color scheme. A relief curb side handy was $20 then. Got the job done and never able to catch her again.

Jafo.I'm thinking it was mid afternoon.

I'll blame it on CRAFT, can't remember a fucking thing.

Happy Trolls.

Kynkydzyrz 69
02-17-23, 19:51
I've been having trouble getting on here so it's a late report two weeks ago I spotted a BSW at 40 and baseline look like a setup but she was good enough to pick up.

VeryHorny
02-18-23, 14:49
It is seeming like quite a few of the providers that used to be at Queens are now in the area of Silver Springs. I have personally seen a few providers staying at the Rodeway notel.

I have also seen a few walkers along 40 and along Baseline (hwy-35) however I have not made any attempts at scooping up.

Safe hunting.

NC Hunter
03-06-23, 13:30
There was a lot of activity in the dark around the burn barrel in the "cut" behind the Apple store. Couldn't partake as LE was posted in various locations in the area.

Tucker Hill and all of Pine St deserted.

NC HUNTER.

NC Hunter
03-27-23, 07:13
Rolled down Pine to Queens and back again, nothing. Tucker Hill and then the "apple" hood. Found Vanessa (search her name this thread) walking with a young curvy sister but she says she makes her money slinging dope.

Horn so I took Vanessa and she informed me I could hit the trifecta for $30. She balked at $10 for just head so I told her have a nice morning. We were in a very dark area so she just pulled out my dick and started sucking. Face fucked her until I nutted. She spit. I gave her $20.

I dropped her at the barrel behind the apple store and she happily skipped into the darkness. Pussy usnout here.

NC HUNTER.

VeryHorny
03-30-23, 19:27
3-30-23. At about 5 pm I was heading home on HWY-40 through Siversprings and noticed two and possibly 3 walks. Now I did not have time to partake so I cannot confirm anything.

Saw a Brunette in blue shorts and a tight white top. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra. Hair was tied up but seems fairly long and I could see quite a few tats on her arms.

Next was an older blonde that was sitting on ground by the Circle k black shorts and top. Long blonde hair in a ponytail and tats on her right leg.

Okay now the possible one. Your 22 or 23 Brunette in dark shorts and a red top. She was walking with a guy heading toward the Rodeway motel, now she's a smaller bbw and the top was loose enough that I got a glimpse of her side boob.

This may be the new area the providers are gathering in. But until it gets verified then who knows.

VeryHorny
04-04-23, 21:15
So early this morning I was heading west along Hwy 40 through Silver Springs. Really nothing happening so I continued west to the Wawa station.

As I was getting gas I noticed a young gal walking along the sidewalk. Sweat pant and a Hoodie and carrying a backpack. This to me is normally not enough to make me move but something just said to check it out.

After pumping gas I drove up beside her and asked if she needed a ride. She said "maybe" but asked if I could help her. So I asked what she needed and got her story.

Traveling with friends, robbed, no phone or coin and needed help. I asked if she wanted to trade? She offered a BJ for 40 tokens. I am not one to turn down. Something good. So I asked if she was LEO and she unzipped her Hoodie showing me some very nice c-cups with nice quarter size nips. Told her to get in.

With the hood off her head she was 20 or 21 with shoulder length brown hair. I told her I could help her more if she was willing. Now I consider myself to be safe and we drove to an area I know. There her Hoodie came off completely. She is very very cute. And definitely a few months along. I offered her 100 tokens for FS and she said 200 for that. I started the truck and offered to take her back. She then said she needed the coin for food and a room and offered 150 Full.

Now her tits are extremely nice and she had JR stiff. So I upped the anti and agreed to 150 tokens FS BB. She hesitated but agreed.

She started with a BBBJ which was good but nothing special. But once the sweat pants came off I was ready to burst. She had a beautiful tiny pussy and I so wanted it. And so I went down for some DATY and really enjoyed myself.

I could not hold back and positioned myself and with 1 thrust I was balls deep inside her. I lasted an incredible 1 or 2 minutes before I popped inside her.

After getting dressed I drove her to the Wal-Mart and gave her the 200 she originally asked for and got some really nice DFKs and a chance to feel those tits again.

She said her name was Stacy.

I'll be going back tomorrow and hope to see her again. I don't think she is a professional but she knows what she is doing.

Sorry I don't have digits as she claims to not have a phone.

VeryHorny
04-05-23, 19:03
So early this morning I was heading west along Hwy 40 through Silver Springs. Really nothing happening so I continued west to the Wawa station.

As I was getting gas I noticed a young gal walking along the sidewalk. Sweat pant and a Hoodie and carrying a backpack. This to me is normally not enough to make me move but something just said to check it out.

After pumping gas I drove up beside her and asked if she needed a ride. She said "maybe" but asked if I could help her. So I asked what she needed and got her story.

Traveling with friends, robbed, no phone or coin and needed help. I asked if she wanted to trade? She offered a BJ for 40 tokens. I am not one to turn down. Something good. So I asked if she was LEO and she unzipped her Hoodie showing me some very nice c-cups with nice quarter size nips. Told her to get in.

With the hood off her head she was 20 or 21 with shoulder length brown hair. I told her I could help her more if she was willing. Now I consider myself to be safe and we drove to an area I know. There her Hoodie came off completely. She is very very cute. And definitely a few months along. I offered her 100 tokens for FS and she said 200 for that. I started the truck and offered to take her back. She then said she needed the coin for food and a room and offered 150 Full.

Now her tits are extremely nice and she had JR stiff. So I upped the anti and agreed to 150 tokens FS BB. She hesitated but agreed.

She started with a BBBJ which was good but nothing special. But once the sweat pants came off I was ready to burst. She had a beautiful tiny pussy and I so wanted it. And so I went down for some DATY and really enjoyed myself.

I could not hold back and positioned myself and with 1 thrust I was balls deep inside her. I lasted an incredible 1 or 2 minutes before I popped inside her.

After getting dressed I drove her to the Wal-Mart and gave her the 200 she originally asked for and got some really nice DFKs and a chance to feel those tits again.

She said her name was Stacy.4-5 follow up. Went looking in the morning and no sign of her. But I will keep looking.

NC Hunter
04-09-23, 07:15
The "Big Apple" is a neighborhood store. The 3 or 4 block area behind it I refer to as the "Apple hood. The stores address: 1943 W Silver Springs Blvd, Ocala, FL 34475. Mind you this area is not for the weak of heart. Can be dangerous after dark, especially if you appear apprehensive.

NC HUNTER.And note, it's not as fruitful as it once was and be aware of increased LE presence. Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

NC HUNTER.

VeryHorny
04-09-23, 14:23
Early this morning I was traveling home from looking at a vehicle in Marion oaks. And was just east of the Racetrac on 484 when I noticed this slim blonde just walking (more staggering) along the shoulder. Thought, okay why not. So I pulled over just past her to see if she needed help / ride.

She wasted no time getting in passenger seat. She was crying and had been for awhile. Her makeup was a mess. Her shirt had was slightly torn and her jeans were missing the button. I asked if she was okay. And got a long story.

She agreed to trade a trucker for a ride. Driver wanted more and she refused and she was thrown out of his truck and he robbed her of everything. She at least had her I'd with her and I verified she was 20 yo.

I asked what I can do to help. Offered to let her call LEO, she said no.

She asked if I could "loan" her 100 coins, so she could get a room. I don't loan money to people I don't know. She lifted her shirt and placed my hand on her tits. Nice D's! She asked if I would trade a BJ for 100 coins. Well the negotiation was on. We agreed 100 and a ride for the deed FS. I got to a safe location and got out of my pants while she got out of hers. She had on rain gear and we'll neither do I so it has to be the natural way.

She is a great kisser and her kitty while snug is not tight but it's very warm and very wet. And it was so nice to see those D's bounce and swing. Entire deed lasted maybe 15 mins.

Afterward I asked where she wanted to go and she had no idea where a cheap place was. I gave her some ideas but 100 coins won't last but 1 or 2 days.

She asked if I wanted more. Now this was unexpected. She wanted food and a shower and of course some more coin.

Took her to my place. And for next 4 hours I let her shower and banged her. Made her a meal and she sucked me off. I let her sleep for a few hours and when she woke we went at it like rabbits.

I dropped her off in Silver Springs at the Mustang. With an extra 200 tokens in her pocket. She said she is trying to get to Boston. And will likely be looking at getting on a bus now that she has some coin.

I did give her a extra shirt and a Hoodie I no longer fit in as well as a belt for her jeans. If she is telling the truth she will likely be walking tonight and on a Graydog tomorrow. She drained me completely but I may still go looking again after sunset.

VeryHorny
04-13-23, 14:02
It was about 1 pm and I was on Bonnie Heath and MLK. Right in front of the Family Dollar were two obvious working gals. I was unable to stop so I have no details.

1 was a colored lady. About 30 with big bootie and big tits. Tight shorts and tight top.

2 was a white lady 28, 30 maybe 5'6" 170# and nice DDs. Tight pants and heels and a loose top and jacket.

Kynkydzyrz 69
04-13-23, 19:09
Early this morning I was traveling home from looking at a vehicle in Marion oaks. And was just east of the Racetrac on 484 when I noticed this slim blonde just walking (more staggering) along the shoulder. Thought, okay why not. So I pulled over just past her to see if she needed help / ride.

She wasted no time getting in passenger seat. She was crying and had been for awhile. Her makeup was a mess. Her shirt had was slightly torn and her jeans were missing the button. I asked if she was okay. And got a long story.

She agreed to trade a trucker for a ride. Driver wanted more and she refused and she was thrown out of his truck and he robbed her of everything. She at least had her I'd with her and I verified she was 20 yo.

I asked what I can do to help. Offered to let her call LEO, she said no.

She asked if I could "loan" her 100 coins, so she could get a room. I don't loan money to people I don't know. She lifted her shirt and placed my hand on her tits. Nice D's! She asked if I would trade a BJ for 100 coins. Well the negotiation was on. We agreed 100 and a ride for the deed FS. I got to a safe location and got out of my pants while she got out of hers. She had on rain gear and we'll neither do I so it has to be the natural way.

She is a great kisser and her kitty while snug is not tight but it's very warm and very wet. And it was so nice to see those D's bounce and swing. Entire deed lasted maybe 15 mins.

Afterward I asked where she wanted to go and she had no idea where a cheap place was. I gave her some ideas but 100 coins won't last but 1 or 2 days.

She asked if I wanted more. Now this was unexpected. She wanted food and a shower and of course some more coin.

Took her to my place. And for next 4 hours I let her shower and banged her. Made her a meal and she sucked me off. I let her sleep for a few hours and when she woke we went at it like rabbits.

I dropped her off in Silver Springs at the Mustang. With an extra 200 tokens in her pocket. She said she is trying to get to Boston. And will likely be looking at getting on a bus now that she has some coin.

I did give her a extra shirt and a Hoodie I no longer fit in as well as a belt for her jeans. If she is telling the truth she will likely be walking tonight and on a Graydog tomorrow. She drained me completely but I may still go looking again after sunset.Sweet, that's a good score I would like to get that lucky.

NC Hunter
04-18-23, 12:52
In Ho'cala later than normal but checked out "apple" hood, pine st to Queens, Tucker Hill and not a soul in site. Approx 0700 back in "apple hood and I spot Vanessa getting into a pickup truck. Damn! Just my luck.

Turned the corner and in some tight jean shorts was this 5'9" black juicy thick phat ass, Kim. She was a hood staple more than a couple years ago. She is an aggressive, loud mouth hood rat. A weak mf'er can't handle her. She's tried me a few times in the past and I once had to threaten to whip her ass to get her out my vehicle.

She saw me, recognized me and said she needed a ride. I let her in. I reminded her of our past difficulties and told her I'm not for the BS. She told me she's been out in the country and no longer smokes crack. She's into Molly's and she's calmed down.

I offered her $20 for head. She jumped at it. Then I remembered, she doesn't swallow or allow cim. She offered head till hard then I could fuck her. It was getting light and she wanted something to drink from the apple store. No way! Business 1st and you get paid afterwards. No problem.

Found a spot. She started her weak ass BBBJ and I got hard and fucked her doggie as if I was crazed. Pussy was snug and wet. I surely would have dipped in her ass for old times sake if those pussy muscles squeezing my dick didn't have me Cummings in 10 or less deep thrusts.

Cleaned up, collected my condom and gave her, her $20. Took her to the apple store then dropped her at her sister's house.

NC HUNTER.

VeryHorny
04-29-23, 15:42
Driving around just looking. Thru SS Blvd and saw nothing. Headed down to MLK and drove around looking for anything interesting.

I headed back up to Pine and thought I saw a older brunette getting into a car by the IHOP. I rolled down to Queens and Sundaze but again there was nothing.

Made a pass by the i75 and hwy 27 area where I had some luck in the past and again it looked like a ghost town.

Decided to head home but would make one last pass thru SS area and see what I can see.

I decided to stop at wally world and as I exit along the side street (toward baseline) I spotted Casey. Now this is a brunette shoulder length hair and about 35 and I guess about 165#. She's wearing jean shorts and a loose top and was carrying a large drink from the circleK.

I offer a ride and she asks if I am a cop. Why do they always ask that, police lie and would never admit they are.

She gets in and asks what I would like as she grabs me through my shorts. Now unlike some BJ's don't do it for me. So I mention that I am up for some nookie fun. She says $$ for FS. I stop car and tell her to have a nice day. She opens door and starts to get out then says she would do $ but no anal and I have to give her a ride back to wally world. I explain that I can get that all day for half that at an incall. She quickly said she would do. 60 plus the ride.

Since I am horny I said yes and she gets back it. I have a safe location not far away and off we go.

I reach over and massage her leg and start undoing her Jean shorts. While she in massaging JR.

We get to my parking spot and her top and shorts come off. And her D's are a bit saggy but 100% natural and it's obvious she has had a kid sometime in last few years.

Very sloppy half ass BBBJ that was more handy than such.

I pull away from her and flip her onto her back and slid JR into paradise all the way in. Now she is fully wet and snug. I start going to town letting the boys bounce against her butt hole. She starts moaning and moaning. And after about 10 minutes (okay likely only 7 to 8) I blew a load like I had not had a nut in months.

Clean up was with some paper towels I had for this purpose.

Dropped her at wally world. She said she will be around and is staying in the area.

Everyone keep your eyes open. It does seem that Silver Springs area is where several are moving to.

Kynkydzyrz 69
05-02-23, 20:18
Driving around just looking. Thru SS Blvd and saw nothing. Headed down to MLK and drove around looking for anything interesting.

I headed back up to Pine and thought I saw a older brunette getting into a car by the IHOP. I rolled down to Queens and Sundaze but again there was nothing.

Made a pass by the i75 and hwy 27 area where I had some luck in the past and again it looked like a ghost town.

Decided to head home but would make one last pass thru SS area and see what I can see.

I decided to stop at wally world and as I exit along the side street (toward baseline) I spotted Casey. Now this is a brunette shoulder length hair and about 35 and I guess about 165#. She's wearing jean shorts and a loose top and was carrying a large drink from the circleK.

I offer a ride and she asks if I am a cop. Why do they always ask that, police lie and would never admit they are.

She gets in and asks what I would like as she grabs me through my shorts. Now unlike some BJ's don't do it for me. So I mention that I am up for some nookie fun. She says $$ for FS. I stop car and tell her to have a nice day. She opens door and starts to get out then says she would do $ but no anal and I have to give her a ride back to wally world. I explain that I can get that all day for half that at an incall. She quickly said she would do. 60 plus the ride.

Since I am horny I said yes and she gets back it. I have a safe location not far away and off we go.

I reach over and massage her leg and start undoing her Jean shorts. While she in massaging JR.

We get to my parking spot and her top and shorts come off. And her D's are a bit saggy but 100% natural and it's obvious she has had a kid sometime in last few years.

Very sloppy half ass BBBJ that was more handy than such.

I pull away from her and flip her onto her back and slid JR into paradise all the way in. Now she is fully wet and snug. I start going to town letting the boys bounce against her butt hole. She starts moaning and moaning. And after about 10 minutes (okay likely only 7 to 8) I blew a load like I had not had a nut in months.

Clean up was with some paper towels I had for this purpose.

Dropped her at wally world. She said she will be around and is staying in the area.

Everyone keep your eyes open. It does seem that Silver Springs area is where several are moving to.Good score, I cruise around there semi often mostly while working and never see much. I'll be looking for some.

VeryHorny
05-18-23, 19:39
Last three days I have been coming back from work in the early afternoons and at the shell station just west of I75 on hwy-27 I have seen the same skinny gal. I have not stopped nor have I gotten to close but she is there if anyone is on the hunt and maybe can get a bit better information.

Dwnunder1
05-29-23, 18:16

Everyone keep your eyes open. It does seem that Silver Springs area is where several are moving to.I hit this area several times this week and saw a few woman of interest. One was camped out on the lawn by BK and no matter how many times I passed and waved she would not get off her ass to come to my car, even approaching from the walmart parking lot side.

Another one was redhead, very attractive, saw her 2 different days by where denny's used to be, seemed down right aggravated with me attempting to scoop her up. Dirty looks. Not looking for a ride, looked tempted to yell at me for riding by more than once.

Another one, attractive blonde, once she noticed me circling her decided to sit on the wall between the bank and the motel and watch cars go by. Equal distance from both driveways, if I pulled in either one she refused to move or come near me.

Several other less attractive options all with the same How Dare You Notice Me Walking look on their faces. I don't know what's going on in this area but since I have to drive through to go anywhere I will continue to keep an eye on it.

Also worth noting, 2 cops, one white suv marked and one black suv with black writing (kind of hard to see) pulling cars over left and right all week. Also a white crown vic backed into a spot at the frisbee golf spot.

I hope this area turns into something because I deserve a break from driving to orlando and daytona.

Stay safe.

Dwnunder1
06-02-23, 14:38
I tried a later hour. 10 to 11:30. Even less to report.

Cute blonde at the circle K quickly disappeared behind the motel across the street on my second pass never to be seen again. I saw nothing but men the rest of the time.

Dwnunder1
06-16-23, 12:02
I tried a later hour. 10 to 11:30. Even less to report.

Cute blonde at the circle K quickly disappeared behind the motel across the street on my second pass never to be seen again. I saw nothing but men the rest of the time.About 10 more trips to this area with nothing to show, I'm calling this myth busted. Better luck to all of you, stay safe.

NC Hunter
06-18-23, 13:04
In Ocala on business. Arrived early and checked out the "Apple" hood. In that Rea other burn barrel (no fire this warm night) a voice called out. I stopped, hand on my peace maker and guy asked if I was looking for "hard" (cfack covaine). Told him hell no. Then he surmised I was looking for a girl. He offered to procure a fair maiden for a few dollars and I told him I'll circle the block.

Came back around and out of the darkness he appeared with a thick, honey brown skin, short afro wearing female who asked if I needed company. I handed the guy $5, he started complaining and the girl and I drove off. She said her name was Zz (zeze?) and I asked her to repeat it. She's 19 going on 20. Now I remember her. Last year I reported on a date with her. Tried to get her to remember (busted a nut in her ass), but she didn't remember me. I'm crushed.

She's lost some weigh, has a juicy and I want to fuck. She accepted $20 for head and pussy. Without even asking for the money, while driving to a spot, she pulled out my dick and started ducking. She made me stop my car and I came deep in her throat before we got to the spot. Swallowed every drop. I'm coming back for that pussy and round 2 for that ass. Dropped her off at 2nd st and 11th av.

NC Hunter.

TallDrink67
07-16-23, 09:59
This was a little bit ago and was looking one night and parked at my RaceTrac on pine to figure where to go to next. Then this black girl in her 20's with a tight white top amazing tits and jeans were tight and had great ass. She was walking thru the parking lot and I watched as she walked toward the starB lot next. So I was like fuck it and drove and asked if she needed a ride. Didn't hesitate getting in and asked to go to the Sunny area. She got out of jail and needed money and a place to stay. We drove away and I put my hand down here shirt squeezing her tits while she massaged JR. She had a good spot near sunny where I parked. I pulled her top up and played with those amazing tits and then BBBJ. I reached over and pull down her p ants and asked for FS and she didn't want to. Still let me reach over and play with her P. She did amazing work and I wasn't mad about not getting FS. Didn't warn her and CIM and she was little upset over it. Asked for. 5 told her I only have. 3 and took it. She didn't have a phone and couldn't get her number. One of the best I had since moving here.

NC Hunter
07-16-23, 19:50
This was a little bit ago and was looking one night and parked at my RaceTrac on pine...How long ago and approx time of night?

NC Hunter.

Wamo25
07-29-23, 15:16
This was a little bit ago and was looking one night and parked at my RaceTrac on pine to figure where to go to next. Then this black girl in her 20's with a tight white top amazing tits and jeans were tight and had great ass. She was walking thru the parking lot and I watched as she walked toward the starB lot next. So I was like fuck it and drove and asked if she needed a ride. Didn't hesitate getting in and asked to go to the Sunny area. She got out of jail and needed money and a place to stay. We drove away and I put my hand down here shirt squeezing her tits while she massaged JR. She had a good spot near sunny where I parked. I pulled her top up and played with those amazing tits and then BBBJ. I reached over and pull down her p ants and asked for FS and she didn't want to. Still let me reach over and play with her P. She did amazing work and I wasn't mad about not getting FS. Didn't warn her and CIM and she was little upset over it. Asked for. 5 told her I only have. 3 and took it. She didn't have a phone and couldn't get her number. One of the best I had since moving here.Wait so I'm a bit confused, when you said "StarB" are you talking about the star motel or even the starbucks on Pine, because you said racetrac, but isn't wither one of those places near the Wawas on pine, not racetrac? Then you mention taking her to a place near "sunny" (I'm assuming you mean the sun days motel), that place is near the racetrac on pine. Sorry if I'm just not reading or getting the places correct, which place was it exactly?

VeryHorny
08-12-23, 11:05
Before anyone asks: this gal asked me "not" to give out her digits. So please don't bother asking.

I was on my way home when I saw this gal at a store panhandling for change. She's not bad looking late 20's or early 30's. Larger C cups and maybe 130 to 150 lbs. Brown mid back hair and 5'6" tall.

Now I ask if she is working or just begging. She replied she is not working right now. I gave her some change and went into store for food / drinks. On way out same gal is getting shooed off property by manager. Window down I ask if she is working and she jumps in and asks what I want. We reached an agreement on going back to my place where she can get a shower and wash her clothes and get some food. In exchange I got a long beautiful blow job with CIMS. And later a long slow kitty bang CIP.

Spent the night with me and in morning I pounded her before I gave her 150 tokens and took her to loves truck stop at 9 am today.

Keep your eyes open. These providers are out there.

Jafo1970
08-15-23, 01:11
Promise I'm not asking for digits, but can you at least offer the store you were at??

I think I may have almost connected with the same person at the Wawa on Pine, but she wondered to the parking lot of the automotive garage behind the store and connected with a guy sitting in a white SUV with the hood raised.

Before anyone asks: this gal asked me "not" to give out her digits. So please don't bother asking.

I was on my way home when I saw this gal at a store panhandling for change. She's not bad looking late 20's or early 30's. Larger C cups and maybe 130 to 150 lbs. Brown mid back hair and 5'6" tall.

Now I ask if she is working or just begging. She replied she is not working right now. I gave her some change and went into store for food / drinks. On way out same gal is getting shooed off property by manager. Window down I ask if she is working and she jumps in and asks what I want. We reached an agreement on going back to my place where she can get a shower and wash her clothes and get some food. In exchange I got a long beautiful blow job with CIMS. And later a long slow kitty bang CIP.

Spent the night with me and in morning I pounded her before I gave her 150 tokens and took her to loves truck stop at 9 am today.

Keep your eyes open. These providers are out there.

VeryHorny
08-15-23, 18:19
Promise I'm not asking for digits, but can you at least offer the store you were at??

I think I may have almost connected with the same person at the Wawa on Pine, but she wondered to the parking lot of the automotive garage behind the store and connected with a guy sitting in a white SUV with the hood raised.Publix on hwy 27 west of I75.

Wamo25
08-20-23, 03:07
Picked up a chick called Melissa by the small blue marion liquor building on Pine st at the street light right next to the train tracks. This isn't the first time I have seen an SW walking in that same area or on pine but walking in the opposite direction of the queen hotel (don't know if that is north or south) but I was always busy when I had seen them. But even in those moments, we are talking about maybe seeing one chick like every 6-7 months. Anyways, I turned around to scoop her up in a plaza parking lot right there, she hopped in and was already chatty, not ugly but not a looker either, early to mid 40's I would guess, her clothing was pretty run down. She said she wasn't familiar with the place, so I don't know if that means she is new to Ocala or simply that specific area in Ocala. Neither made sense because she said she knew a good spot (I know, your not supposed to go to a spot they pick but I briefly looked around first) nearby, which was a little uncomfortable. While the spot was "safe" in the sense that it wasn't somewhere where she had someone ready to set me up or jump me or anything like that, but. It was essentially at a church. My uncomfortablity wasn't about it being a church, but the fact that it said it had cameras but she said back area didn't have the cameras. So we go there, I agree on. 40 mario coins (honestly could've done lower prob, she seemed desperate) for some pipe cleaning. Her head game was decent, and I did like that she consistently tried to make me feel at ease by telling me to watch her since I kept looking around for the cameras and because my vehicle was still somewhat visible from the back by any potential vehicles driving by on a main road. But one thing I thought was kinda weird is she didn't like me grabbing her ass. Like, she wouldn't say anything or get angry but just kept moving my hand away. Anyways, as far as attitude goes, she is like a 7 or 8, she was pretty kind and friendly, as for looks, maybe like 4-5. I asked if she had digits, and she said no but she is trying to get a phone. But she told me she is frequently in that area where I picked her up. As always, good luck and safe hunting.

JdjWild
08-25-23, 08:34
Was just minding my own business driving down pine around the queens a saw attractive mide 20's black girl walk, I stopped ask if she needed a ride. Go in she was going home in Bellevue, ask if she needed some coin she new a spot, got to a park nobody around showed me her nice tits big nipples, she took down her shorts she was dripping wet had to taste, it was so sweet, her head game was great took me deep while paying attention to the boys, wrapped up went in good hard doggy, gorgeous ass, put my thumb in her tight ass, than I had to have it, see told never had it in ass, I told her there's a first time for everything, went in slow dam was it tight, after stretching it out grap those hips and took it hard and fast couldn't hold on turned her around and gave her a nice facial cleaned up gave her 30 roses, she said didn't have her phone maybe will get lucky a find her ass again.

Kynkydzyrz 69
08-26-23, 10:51
Was just minding my own business driving down pine around the queens a saw attractive mide 20's black girl walk, I stopped ask if she needed a ride. Go in she was going home in Bellevue, ask if she needed some coin she new a spot, got to a park nobody around showed me her nice tits big nipples, she took down her shorts she was dripping wet had to taste, it was so sweet, her head game was great took me deep while paying attention to the boys, wrapped up went in good hard doggy, gorgeous ass, put my thumb in her tight ass, than I had to have it, see told never had it in ass, I told her there's a first time for everything, went in slow dam was it tight, after stretching it out grap those hips and took it hard and fast couldn't hold on turned her around and gave her a nice facial cleaned up gave her 30 roses, she said didn't have her phone maybe will get lucky a find her ass again.I would like to get that lucky, probably a one time shot.

NC Hunter
09-02-23, 13:45
In town on business. First stop, hood behind "Apple" store. Stopped and asked brother if any headhunters around burn barrel. He said he'd check. He came back with a thick brown haired WSW. He asked if I would throw something his way. Gave him $5 and he told the SW to get in my car.

She was 5'6", 165-170 lbs, 36 C, juicy big ass and not a protruding stomach, wearing a short, tan dress. She showed me her unshaven pussy and asked what I wanted. I told her the trifecta and she only sucks dick with condom and she'd have to see my dick hard before agreeing to anal. She wanted $60. I countered with $40. She agreed and we found a spot. She wanted cash up front but I told her after the deed. She balked and I showed her the cash and put it on the dash. I put on the condom and she started the BJ. As I got hard she told me no anal so it was $20 for head and pussy. I removed 1 $20.

The head was so-so. I moved onto sex, doggy style. Condom on, I slid into her pussy and she complained. I began stroking that hairy pussy and watched that fat ass jiggle with each stroke. I could see that ass hole winking at me and I dreamed I was deep in her fat ass. She clamped down on my dick and her moans made me come hard. I cleaned up and dropped her back at the woods leading to the burn barrel. She says she lives in a tent back there. Her name begins with a "M". She did tell me if I catch her after she's had her "medicine", she'll let me get that ass. I'll be back.

NC Hunter.

VeryHorny
09-03-23, 16:53
After work I was cruising on hwy 40 by the I-75 Bridge. Decided to stop at the clowns house for a big mac meal. While I was sitting in my truck I spotted this sweet young thing.

Okay, after my initial visual was proved wrong I noticed she was upper 20's maybe 160-180 lbs about 5'4" wearing short black skirt and a white shirt. Nipples were visible through the material and she had nice Ds with medium size nips.

I needed to move quick so honked horn and waved her over when she turned. She came over quickly and just jumped into passenger seat. She smiled and said hello, gap in lower teeth and yellow from smoking. She wasted no time leaning over and giving me a deep kiss while she grabbed my goods through my jeans. Easy to taste the cigarettes she smokes and she had not used any deodorant that day. Now she looked around and after satisfied that I was not LEO she said 120 for half and half but not in the truck. (My truck is a mess with mismatched bucket seats and a large center console and 5 speed).

I counter with 40 for half & half back at her place. Now she says she is homeless and living with a friend in a tent somewhere.

I then offer to get a room and give her 100 for the whole night and I'll buy dinner. She wanted to go get her friend (some guy) I told her no.

We finally agreed to me getting a room and dinner, carton of cigarettes, and a bottle for fireball plus 100 tokens for the whole night (till 8 am).

I book a room and prepay for it. And as we're driving her panties come off and I can clearly see her shaved kitty.

After I check in we get to room and the kissing starts. I tell her to get in shower first. And I get in with her. Her body is not perfect some baby damage but well healed shaped her up and no sign of needle use. She squealed as finger slipped inside kitty.

The game play went on and on all night. This gal is definitely a true nympho. 8 am and she was out cold so I dressed and left her sleeping.

She goes by name of Bambi and she does this only till she gets a real job and a place. Her phone is off due to no payment.

Said she is normally somewhere by I-75 between hwy 27 and hwy 40.

Good hunting. They are out there.

Kynkydzyrz 69
09-06-23, 20:36
Took the slow stroll home and while going through pannasoffkre spotted a fine firm ass pulled into DG and met Julie. Said she was 25 staying with family for a while and was out because she was bored. Talked a little and said she was trying to stay clean, didn't like drug scene but likes to play. 80 $ daty some gagging and finished in tight shaved kitty (covered) said we will see each other again for more indepth fun, I will get digits to share if she is cool with it.

GasGuy3
09-07-23, 10:51
I was heading into Ocala on 40 headed West mid morning today. Saw a blonde walking West as well. Looked good from behind, little thick but not bad. Some tattoos. Upon passing I tried to get a look at her face. Didn't look bad from what I saw, young. Unfortunately I couldn't stop to give her a ride. If she sounds familiar to anyone, please let me know, I'd like to find her.

DooMutt
09-08-23, 23:38
Has anyone ever noticed a blond who holds up a sign asking for money at the Publix at Heathbrook along 200? Skinny, long blonde hair, shorts. Maybe mid 40's. Not bad looking from afar. Was thinking about asking her for a date. Anyone here know which person I'm talking about? Has anyone ever tried asking a street beggar for a date before? Should I go for it?

VeryHorny
09-09-23, 14:29
Has anyone ever noticed a blond who holds up a sign asking for money at the Publix at Heathbrook along 200? Skinny, long blonde hair, shorts. Maybe mid 40's. Not bad looking from afar. Was thinking about asking her for a date. Anyone here know which person I'm talking about? Has anyone ever tried asking a street beggar for a date before? Should I go for it?Worst that can happen is she says no. Let us all know.

Kynkydzyrz 69
09-10-23, 15:49
Worst that can happen is she says no. Let us all know.I've seen one at the gas station by TSC on 484 that is close to that description, I've been wanting to ask her but with construction going on there and what I'm usually running it's kinda hard.

VeryHorny
09-17-23, 18:30
Okay. This is not really a streetwalker story, but it fits best in this topic. I was on my way home from Daytona. It was over near steel around that I saw this gal hitch hiking, so offered a ride.

She is trying to get to Dunnellon.

This gal looks about 25 ish 140# small Cs and brunette with shoulder length hair. I am not going to Dunnellon and she is sad that she has to hitch again. We talked a bit as I drove toward Silver Springs.

Finally she asked what it would take to give her a ride to Dunnellon. Ah the opening. I ask her what she is offering as I really can't afford the gas to go there and back. She says that she has no money on her and just wants to get to her friends house. At this point she shows me her tits and asks if she can trade for a ride.

Now who am I to turn down some nice tits. I again ask what she has in mind. To which she tells me how she is leaving her abusive boyfriend. And to get to Dunnellon she will let me have whatever I want as long as I don't hurt her.

Now I am not heartless but I have been told stories in the past. I explain that I don't live nearby and we could stop at my place for a few hours if she really wants to. At the mention of a few hours she started to back peddle. No problem, I'll just drop you off in Silver Springs.

She asks if I have anything to eat at home. Yes I do.

That's when she says "well, okay I guess".

Pull into my place and lead her inside. This is where I grab a quick deep French kiss. This gal melted. My hand roamed and her shirt and bra came off. Followed by my shirt. Then her shorts and my jeans. We move to bedroom and continue kissing and roaming. My underwear hits the floor and I nudge her down to little Jr.

At first she is hesitant but starts licking like an ice cream cone. Finally it's all in her mouth and her head is bobbing up and down. One of her hands starts rubbing the boys in such a nice way.

I warn her that it's time and fill her mouth which she takes all the way down. She smiles as I start shrinking in her hand.

Your turn I explain as I roll her onto her back and clamp my lips around one of her boobs and start sucking like a newborn. And switch after a few moments. I kiss the space between her tits as she playfully pushes her books together. Now I slide south and kiss her belly and once between her legs my tongue and lips start working on her lovely that.

For almost 15 mins I am munching away as she squeals and opens and closes her legs and her hands press me downward.

Now Jr is at full mast and I slide up. And even before she says anything I am inside her. I manage to last about 5 or so minutes and fill her up the best I can.

After she fell asleep. And as I write this she is soundly sleeping. I'll make some hamburgers and get one more pop before I take her to her friend's place (unless she wants to spend the night).

I have not seen a cell phone or asked for her number. If I get one and she agrees to let me share it I will let you know.

When your out and about keep your eyes open. These opportunities are out there.

VeryHorny
09-18-23, 16:51
This is an Update. Her name is Becky and she is 24. She was living with Her BF in Daytona and left him as he supposedly was abusive.

She is not a provider and has no desire to pursue this option. Her BF destroyed her phone so she could not call for a ride.

Anyway I let her sleep and made some burgers and fries. When she woke and ate we both had fun in the shower followed by a romp in bed. I let her spend the night and took her to Dunnellon where she met a GF who took her from me.

She has my number and I hope she calls me.

Okay. This is not really a streetwalker story, but it fits best in this topic. I was on my way home from Daytona. It was over near steel around that I saw this gal hitch hiking, so offered a ride.

This gal looks about 25 ish 140# small Cs and brunette with shoulder length hair. I am not going to Dunnellon and she is sad that she has to hitch again. We talked a bit as I drove toward Silver Springs.

Finally she asked what it would take to give her a ride to Dunnellon. Ah the opening. I ask her what she is offering as I really can't afford the gas to go there and back. She says that she has no money on her and just wants to get to her friends house. At this point she shows me her tits and asks if she can trade for a ride.

Now who am I to turn down some nice tits. I again ask what she has in mind. To which she tells me how she is leaving her abusive boyfriend. And to get to Dunnellon she will let me have whatever I want as long as I don't hurt her.

Now I am not heartless but I have been told stories in the past. I explain that I don't live nearby and we could stop at my place for a few hours if she really wants to. At the mention of a few hours she started to back peddle. No problem, I'll just drop you off in Silver Springs..

ACode352
09-21-23, 14:19
Stopped at DQ on Hwy 326 west of I-75. While eating my blizzard a woman in tight shorts was sitting under the tree watching me the whole time. Thought she was waiting, but finally I finally put down the window and asked if she needed a ride, she thanked me and said it was too hot to walk back to Motel 6 on US 27 & I-75 so she got in. I took her, while listening to her story and set up a date for the next morning. Gave her enough for a phone. She is probably late 40's not bad to look at, cute little ass. Got there at the morning time allotted and picked her up, we went to my public but secluded spot and got a decent BJ in the back of the SUV. She told me she spent the money I gave her for the phone on a room. Gave her enough for a phone again. She said she usually stays behind the old restaurant, I believe was a Waffle House and the Motel 6 and could be found there most of the time. She's new to the game and has to be coaxed.

Jafo1970
09-22-23, 14:15
Stopped at DQ on Hwy 326 west of I-75. While eating my blizzard a woman in tight shorts was sitting under the tree watching me the whole time. Thought she was waiting, but finally I finally put down the window and asked if she needed a ride, she thanked me and said it was too hot to walk back to Motel 6 on US 27 & I-75 so she got in. I took her, while listening to her story and set up a date for the next morning. Gave her enough for a phone. She is probably late 40's not bad to look at, cute little ass. Got there at the morning time allotted and picked her up, we went to my public but secluded spot and got a decent BJ in the back of the SUV. She told me she spent the money I gave her for the phone on a room. Gave her enough for a phone again. She said she usually stays behind the old restaurant, I believe was a Waffle House and the Motel 6 and could be found there most of the time. She's new to the game and has to be coaxed.What time of day do you enjoy your Blizzards. LOL. I may need to inconveniently travel out of my way for a Blizzard this weekend.

Jafo.

ACode352
09-29-23, 08:15
What time of day do you enjoy your Blizzards. LOL. I may need to inconveniently travel out of my way for a Blizzard this weekend.

Jafo.I found her panhandling at the Love Truck Stop Entrance / Exit. She will tell you she doesn't trick. Just tell her for more money get in the car / truck. Her name is Kim, she usually sits with a black girl.

VeryHorny
10-12-23, 13:56
Highly unusual for me to be out of work so early, but the rain put a stop to all work for today. I was heading East on Hwy40 in silver springs when I saw her.

She was walking on the shoulder against traffic. Brunette mid twenty and in a flowery dress. She was soaked to the bone. I pulled into the lot by Arby's and started to turn around to head back to her when I saw her coming toward me. And I never signaled her to come to me.

As she got to my truck it was easy to see she was 5'6" maybe 125# and with smaller D's. She asked if she could get in and warm up.

Once inside she told me she was robbed last night. She claimed she lost her phone, money and CCs along with everything when her purse was taken. She said she spent the night freezing over by the wall of marts. She asked me to help her. Now I did offer to call the po-po and have them come talk and she said no, she does not want them involved.

I offered her a shower and to wash and dry her clothes in exchange for. Yeah she got the hint and offered a BJ. Yeah that's not enough and told her warming up in truck was worthy of a BJCIM.

Now she says "let me get a hot shower, wash and dry my clothes, and something to eat" and I can have anything I want.

Yeah I accepted that.

Afterward I got her a room at no-tel across from the wall of marts and gave her. 40 to buy some food. She needs coin to buy a phone so if your around silver springs look for her. I told her when I'll be back through if she wants to trade again.

She is in a short flower dress and white sneakers so keep your eyes open.

NC Hunter
10-12-23, 17:10
...She is in a short flower dress and white sneakers so keep your eyes open.Does she have a name?

NC Hunter.

VeryHorny
10-12-23, 18:19
Does she have a name?

NC Hunter.Sorry. Yes she said she was Becky. But goes by Candy.

VeryHorny
10-22-23, 23:06
On Sunday I saw this young thing walking west along Hwy 40 near hwy-19. It's not a location one expects to find a provider. So I stopped to offer a ride anyway. She said her name was Mary Ann and she was going to Ocala to meet a friend and then head back to Daytona.

Started driving when she asked if I wanted to play. Now this gal is maybe 25. Short blonde hair. Small Cs and about 120#. With that and that she is cute I would be stupid to say no. So I said yes.

She slides over and pulls out Mr happy and starts giving me a rather enjoyable BBBJ while driving.

I asked if anything else might be available and she said yes. I could have hh for 120 or an hr for 200 plus the ride of course. But she did not want to do it in my truck. Okay, I offered my place and off we went.

Now I won't go into details but the kitty is nice and tight as well as wet and her tits are very firm with suckable nipples and absolutely no signs of baby damage.

Claims to work out of Daytona and goes by Mary Ann or kitty treats. She told me to watch escort alligator and if I see her ad call. If her ad is not up then she is not working. Lives with BF and he does not know what she does and she wants to keep it that way.

Kynkydzyrz 69
10-23-23, 20:44
On Sunday I saw this young thing walking west along Hwy 40 near hwy-19. It's not a location one expects to find a provider. So I stopped to offer a ride anyway. She said her name was Mary Ann and she was going to Ocala to meet a friend and then head back to Daytona.

Started driving when she asked if I wanted to play. Now this gal is maybe 25. Short blonde hair. Small Cs and about 120#. With that and that she is cute I would be stupid to say no. So I said yes.

She slides over and pulls out Mr happy and starts giving me a rather enjoyable BBBJ while driving.

I asked if anything else might be available and she said yes. I could have hh for 120 or an hr for 200 plus the ride of course. But she did not want to do it in my truck. Okay, I offered my place and off we went.

Now I won't go into details but the kitty is nice and tight as well as wet and her tits are very firm with suckable nipples and absolutely no signs of baby damage.

Claims to work out of Daytona and goes by Mary Ann or kitty treats. She told me to watch escort alligator and if I see her ad call. If her ad is not up then she is not working. Lives with BF and he does not know what she does and she wants to keep it that way.I'm guessing you didn't get her digits.

VeryHorny
10-24-23, 20:42
I'm guessing you didn't get her digits.She would not give them up.

VeryHorny
10-28-23, 08:46
Alright, I was on way home and saw this nice looking mid 20's brunette walking along Baseline toward Silver Springs. White maybe 130# and soft looking D's in tight jeans and a Metallica T-shirt. I decided to stop and offer her a ride. She accepted and got in.

We started chatting and she then asked to be let out which I let her do. All is good. And no harm was done. She is not a provider and only wanted a ride.

Jplail
11-07-23, 18:48
Around 3:30 seen someone walking. Short with a black and white skirt and blonde if she needed a ride. Then asked me if I can take her to the hotel down the road. She said she was looking to do side work and I asked her what kind and that I may need my car detailed or know people who need house cleaned or massages. And she said she can do it all. I said oh ok I may need a massage so she asked me to pull it out and I guess to see if I was le. She grabbed it and played with it. I didn't have much time but I was only. 2 and she seemed coherent. She just said no phone but to keep a look out in that area at Racetrac.

Mikaeles
11-13-23, 11:42
So was in the area and had to stop at Lowe's on silver springs Blvd look up and see a smaller blonde in a black t shirt and black and black pants she was walking in the center divider area. Tried to get her when I left Lowes but she had disappeared before I could find her wonder if anyone recognizes this one. Couldn't tell age from the distance I have a picture but can't get it to load will try again later.

Kynkydzyrz 69
11-13-23, 20:31
So was in the area and had to stop at Lowe's on silver springs Blvd look up and see a smaller blonde in a black t shirt and black and black pants she was walking in the center divider area. Tried to get her when I left Lowes but she had disappeared before I could find her wonder if anyone recognizes this one. Couldn't tell age from the distance I have a picture but can't get it to load will try again later.I have the same problem usually in a hurry to get to Lowe's and miss my opportunity.

NewYorkBaby44
11-14-23, 13:57
Saturday around six in the parking lot of Dollar General off Pine just over the bridge right before MLk. Said she had somewhere to be and then I had to head to an appointment. I didn't get her name, she has blonde hair a tattoo across the chest and it's about anywhere from 5,6" to 5'8". Can anybody help me out with a name? Contact info with possible? It would be greatly appreciated. Kind of new to the area. Looking for girls that like to have a good time. Thanks again in advance for any help.

VeryHorny
11-16-23, 17:54
I was on way home from work when I spotted this blonde soaking we near the library (near the vets park).

I pulled into the lot and drove in her direction and she literally ran to my truck.

As I said she's a blonde mid back length. About 5' 4" tall. Maybe 120 to 130# she is wearing a red top and jeans with a broken umbrella. Which she threw away as she got in truck.

I asked her where she was going. She wants to get to Silver Springs. Then she asked if I by chance am looking for some fun. I said I am always looking and what is she offering. Now she flashes me a nice pair of C's with small quarter size nipples.

She said a BBBJCIMS for. 40 plus ride. Now for those that no me I prefer more than a BJ, but today I was willing to accept her offer provided her jeans came down so I could finger that pussy. Well surprise. She agreed. I drove to a spot I know and moved some stuff around in my truck while she pulled her jeans down and took her top and bra off.

My pants went down and JR came up.

She gave me a few minutes of DFK (which never happens) while I played with her pussy. She slides over so I can stretch out and she gets into a position where she can suck me when I finger her and can go into DATY.

After about 10 minutes she asks if I am close. Nope, not yet. She then asks if I can get on top and just finish mish? Okay but it's CIP. She agrees and away we go.

Dropped her at Walmart in Silver Springs with the. 40 and another. 40 tip. She gave me a long DFK and said she is Baby and her digits are 619-920X.

Everyone be safe and keep looking.

The Big Cat
11-16-23, 20:35
I was on way home from work when I spotted this blonde soaking we near the library (near the vets park).

I pulled into the lot and drove in her direction and she literally ran to my truck.

As I said she's a blonde mid back length. About 5' 4" tall. Maybe 120 to 130# she is wearing a red top and jeans with a broken umbrella. Which she threw away as she got in truck.

I asked her where she was going. She wants to get to Silver Springs. Then she asked if I by chance am looking for some fun. I said I am always looking and what is she offering. Now she flashes me a nice pair of C's with small quarter size nipples.

She said a BBBJCIMS for. 40 plus ride. Now for those that no me I prefer more than a BJ, but today I was willing to accept her offer provided her jeans came down so I could finger that pussy. Well surprise. She agreed. I drove to a spot I know and moved some stuff around in my truck while she pulled her jeans down and took her top and bra off.

She gave me a few minutes of DFK (which never happens) while I played with her pussy. She slides over so I can stretch out and she gets into a position where she can suck me when I finger her and can go into DATY.

After about 10 minutes she asks if I am close. Nope, not yet. She then asks if I can get on top and just finish mish? Okay but it's CIP. She agrees and away we go.

Dropped her at Walmart in Silver Springs with the. 40 and another. 40 tip. She gave me a long DFK and said she is Baby and her digits are 619-920X.

Everyone be safe and keep looking.You turned a triple into a grand slam.

VeryHorny
11-17-23, 02:36
You turned a triple into a grand slam.She gave me a fake number.

Cash352
11-17-23, 03:02

Everyone be safe and keep looking.Looks close to cheyenne number.

VeryHorny
11-17-23, 20:52
Looks close to cheyenne number.It was definitely not Cheyenne. I used to see her every weekend back when she was in Summerfield.

But it sure is her number. Humm, maybe she knows this gal?

Maybe I should see Cheyenne again.

Hillbilly Bob
11-18-23, 21:18

Now I am not heartless but I have been told stories in the past. I explain that I don't live nearby and we could stop at my place for a few hours if she really wants to. At the mention of a few hours she started to back peddle. No problem, I'll just drop you off in Silver Springs.

She asks if I have anything to eat at home. Yes I do.

That's when she says "well, okay I guess".

Pull into my place and lead her inside. This is where I grab a quick deep French kiss. This gal melted. My hand roamed and her shirt and bra came off. Followed by my shirt. Then her shorts and my jeans. We move to bedroom and continue kissing and roaming. My underwear hits the floor and I nudge her down to little Jr.

At first she is hesitant but starts licking like an ice cream cone. Finally it's all in her mouth and her head is bobbing up and down. One of her hands starts rubbing the boys in such a nice way.

I warn her that it's time and fill her mouth which she takes all the way down. She smiles as I start shrinking in her hand.

Your turn I explain as I roll her onto her back and clamp my lips around one of her boobs and start sucking like a newborn. And switch after a few moments. I kiss the space between her tits as she playfully pushes her books together. Now I slide south and kiss her belly and once between her legs my tongue and lips start working on her lovely that.

For almost 15 mins I am munching away as she squeals and opens and closes her legs and her hands press me downward.

Now Jr is at full mast and I slide up. And even before she says anything I am inside her. I manage to last about 5 or so minutes and fill her up the best I can.

After she fell asleep. And as I write this she is soundly sleeping. I'll make some hamburgers and get one more pop before I take her to her friend's place (unless she wants to spend the night).

I have not seen a cell phone or asked for her number. If I get one and she agrees to let me share it I will let you know.

When your out and about keep your eyes open. These opportunities are out there.Any chance this girl posting in Gainsville is her said she was robbed an can't leave him as planed.

Doesn't give a name.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/gainesville/female-escorts/exotic/unfortunately-ive-been-robbed/709936433845

VeryHorny
12-01-23, 06:48
This was at the Wawa near the harbor freight tools on Hwy-40. I was having one of those sleepless nights and just finally said "enough with trying to sleep". So, I got up and went to Wawa for coffee (don't judge me) and gas. While there someone dropped off a 35 to 38 yo blonde and started cleaning his backseat. Well I could see the rain gear and wrapper as he was not hiding it.

Noticed her sit at tables. So walked over and asked if she's working.

She got up and walked with me to my car and got in. Now she asked me to drive around back. Once there she pulled her top up to show nice 38 C's and asked me to unzip and show (standard LEO check).

Once done she said. 40 for CBJ. 60 for BBBJCIM extra. 20 for top off $ for half-half and an extra $ for a back door visit. Also if you want cover you must provide as she has none.

I said I would do H&H. Showed her donation but did not hand it over just yet. I drove to a site I trust and then set donation on dash while she stripped.

Jr was at attention when she went down. And her Kitty was tight as fingers went in and out. This lasted a grand total of 5 minutes (maybe) before she lay back and said you on top. Now mish is my position but some mongers prefer for her to get on top (kinda hard to do in my car). Anyway I slid Jr home and grabbed a handful of tit. Which was soft and natural.

Now normally I last about 5 to 10 mins (don't judge) but today I kept going and going and going. I actually felt this girl get dryer when all of a sudden she got super wet and the pushing was easy. Needless to say I popped like a teenager with his GF.

We got dressed and I dropped her at Wawa about 5 am.

Now she would not give me her name and she does not have a street name. She claims to be homeless and new to this while she looks for a real job. Said she has no phone but she's at store most nights after 9 or 10 pm till about 6 am.

Enjoy. Now I have to clean up backseat.

The Big Cat
12-03-23, 14:39
I didn't ask, might not be a candidate for loving but girl currently with a skirt on, dreadlocks and a dog (total no go for me if they have a dog). Begging for change as people leave the parking lot. Just pointing out there is a potential piece of ass active as I post. Seemed young but did not get a look at the face. Probably 20's. Not my cup of tea. Just keeping an eye out for streetwalker lovers.

(Pulled out of Walmart, just before a downpour hit, got a look at the face and she was putting on the sad act but I could tell she was a cuties if she smiled. Age guess would be 20. Far too young for me to even talk to because if I guess wrong it’s jailbait. If I timed it right and she was my cup of tea I might have gotten lucky just offering her to get out of the rain. Her having a dog and not being in my age target range I am happy to move on. Sitting at Wawa in that downpour. Don’t want to drive while it’s heavy. Maybe that girl VH was talking about will get dropped off.

LuvThreeOhfos
12-07-23, 19:29
This was at the Wawa near the harbor freight tools on Hwy-40. I was having one of those sleepless nights and just finally said "enough with trying to sleep". So, I got up and went to Wawa for coffee (don't judge me) and gas. While there someone dropped off a 35 to 38 yo blonde and started cleaning his backseat. Well I could see the rain gear and wrapper as he was not hiding it.

Noticed her sit at tables. So walked over and asked if she's working.

She got up and walked with me to my car and got in. Now she asked me to drive around back. Once there she pulled her top up to show nice 38 C's and asked me to unzip and show (standard LEO check).

Once done she said. 40 for CBJ. 60 for BBBJCIM extra. 20 for top off $ for half-half and an extra $ for a back door visit. Also if you want cover you must provide as she has none.

I said I would do H&H. Showed her donation but did not hand it over just yet. I drove to a site I trust and then set donation on dash while she stripped.

Jr was at attention when she went down. And her Kitty was tight as fingers went in and out. This lasted a grand total of 5 minutes (maybe) before she lay back and said you on top. Now mish is my position but some mongers prefer for her to get on top (kinda hard to do in my car). Anyway I slid Jr home and grabbed a handful of tit. Which was soft and natural.

Now normally I last about 5 to 10 mins (don't judge) but today I kept going and going and going. I actually felt this girl get dryer when all of a sudden she got super wet and the pushing was easy. Needless to say I popped like a teenager with his GF.

We got dressed and I dropped her at Wawa about 5 am.

Now she would not give me her name and she does not have a street name. She claims to be homeless and new to this while she looks for a real job. Said she has no phone but she's at store most nights after 9 or 10 pm till about 6 am.

Enjoy. Now I have to clean up backseat.Anyone had any luck with this one?

VeryHorny
12-08-23, 01:16
Anyone had any luck with this one?Went back today to seek a repeat and she is gone. I will be lookin around and see if I find her.

I wonder if she went to see her uncle. Or maybe she found that full time job?

LuvThreeOhfos
12-09-23, 17:03
What are some spots to look around?

LuvThreeOhfos
12-13-23, 21:44
Saw a redhead panhandler over by racetrac across the street from koontz, pretty decent looking around her mid 30's. Didn't get the chance to approach with all the incoming traffic.

Jafo1970
02-27-24, 01:55
Thought I'd take a gander on this forum and see if anyone of why'all are seeing and activity around town?? Weather is warming up. Any nibbles, or is the good uncle being too proactive during the election season.

Be safe mongers. Jafo.

NC Hunter
04-08-24, 09:31
Streets empty and bare. Pine st, "apple" hood. Now in Tucker Hill, found WSW, Diana, glasses, blonde, 36 yo, 130 lbs, 5'6", "b" cups. As I was passing by she yelled out to. Me and walked away from her db to my windows. Asked what's up she responded she's bored. Told her to get in and we performed LE check.

I offered her $20 for bbj and she said she normally gets $40. She's a nice girl but Hunter's not paying those prices for street meat. Told her I only pay $20, it's 6 in the morning, what're your options. She readily agreed.

Found a nice secluded, woodsy spot and she stripped down to boy shorts and panties. We stepped outside and she got on her knees and gave me a top 10 BBBJ. I didn't want to cim cause I wanted that pussy but her head game was on point. So much so, I gave her extra $5.

Took her back to Tucker Hill. No phone but said she can be found in Tucker Hill area.

NC Hunter.

NewYorkBaby44
04-09-24, 09:22
Streets empty and bare. Pine st, "apple" hood. Now in Tucker Hill, found WSW, Diana, glasses, blonde, 36 yo, 130 lbs, 5'6", "b" cups. As I was passing by she yelled out to. Me and walked away from her db to my windows. Asked what's up she responded she's bored. Told her to get in and we performed LE check.

I offered her $20 for bbj and she said she normally gets $40. She's a nice girl but Hunter's not paying those prices for street meat. Told her I only pay $20, it's 6 in the morning, what're your options. She readily agreed.

Found a nice secluded, woodsy spot and she stripped down to boy shorts and panties. We stepped outside and she got on her knees and gave me a top 10 BBBJ. I didn't want to cim cause I wanted that pussy but her head game was on point. So much so, I gave her extra $5.

Took her back to Tucker Hill. No phone but said she can be found in Tucker Hill area.

NC Hunter.Where in Tucker Hill.

Kynkydzyrz 69
04-09-24, 18:36
Where in Tucker Hill.Where is Tucker hill.

Sideshow22
04-09-24, 19:19
Where is Tucker hill.Not for sure but probably referring to the cemetery area which is off MLK south of 27.

Maybe?

NC Hunter
04-09-24, 19:50
Where in Tucker Hill.NW 4th st at NW 12th av.

NC Hunter.

NeguS
04-11-24, 15:10
Someone know what happen to caitlyn?

JoesGarage
04-12-24, 12:16
Someone know what happen to caitlyn?Lovely Caitlain went on vacation with uncle and then went home to Massachusetts. She's working a legitamate job, has a boyfriend and recently had a baby. I wish nothing but the best for her and hope to never see her here again.

Detroit352
04-12-24, 14:05
Lovely Caitlain went on vacation with uncle and then went home to Massachusetts. She's working a legitamate job, has a boyfriend and recently had a baby. I wish nothing but the best for her and hope to never see her here again.Well good for her! Most leave by RIP way! I've known a few to many that way 6 ft under!

B safe.

Detroit.

An jesse54 f you!!

NC Hunter
06-24-24, 08:36
O550, spotted 2 Hispanic ladies behind the Apple. 1 was in all black, brunette, hair in bun and spoke with accent, small boob's (b's), slight ass said her name was Christy. The other, C (K) athy, reddish hair, Cuban / Colombia, "b's", no ass, pajama pants and top. Passed by, slowed down and the one in black said hello.

She came to the car and I asked if she needed a ride. She asked if I had a stem and some hard. Told her I don't smoke. Then she said she needed to make some money. I told her to hop in and I'd give her a ride. She called her friend over and I said I can only ride 1 and she walked over and got in. Christie told me her life story, a relapse. Got to my spot, put the cash on the dash. She objected and said money 1st. Told her it wasn't happening. On the way back to pickup spot she asked if I could be kind and just "give" her $10. I countered, if you can be kind and give a BBBJ for $10. As I was dropping her off her friend came up to the car and asked what happened.

Next thing you know C (K) athy and I are parked and I got to face fuck her for $10. She swallowed every drop. It's dry out there but 1 or 2 will pop their head up every now and then. You just have to be ready.

NC Hunter.

Oscar Ocala
06-24-24, 15:07
O550, spotted 2 Hispanic ladies behind the Apple. 1 was in all black, brunette, hair in bun and spoke with accent, small boob's (b's), slight ass said her name was Christy. The other, C (K) athy, reddish hair, Cuban / Colombia, "b's", no ass, pajama pants and top. Passed by, slowed down and the one in black said hello.

She came to the car and I asked if she needed a ride. She asked if I had a stem and some hard. Told her I don't smoke. Then she said she needed to make some money. I told her to hop in and I'd give her a ride. She called her friend over and I said I can only ride 1 and she walked over and got in. Christie told me her life story, a relapse. Got to my spot, put the cash on the dash. She objected and said money 1st. Told her it wasn't happening. On the way back to pickup spot she asked if I could be kind and just "give" her $10. I countered, if you can be kind and give a BBBJ for $10. As I was dropping her off her friend came up to the car and asked what happened..Where or what is "the apple"?

NC Hunter
06-24-24, 17:56
Where or what is "the apple"?RTFF.

NC Hunter.

Oscar Ocala
06-26-24, 01:06
RTFF.

NC Hunter.Thanks for the information.

TurtleLuver3
07-14-24, 13:00
Ocala is not completely dead. Last night after a movie I was driving around I found Melany needing a ride on W Silver Springs Blvd. She told me she often walks around the Dollar store on NW 11th Ave. She's a 7 on the SW scale, but I was grateful since it had been so long since I had seen anyone in Ocala or anywhere in Florida. Be safe and have fun. Oh, somebody drove off with her phone and stuff after a close call. If that was you please get it back to her. So no digits.

Oscar Ocala
07-18-24, 00:02
Ocala is not completely dead. Last night after a movie I was driving around I found Melany needing a ride on W Silver Springs Blvd. She told me she often walks around the Dollar store on NW 11th Ave. She's a 7 on the SW scale, but I was grateful since it had been so long since I had seen anyone in Ocala or anywhere in Florida. Be safe and have fun. Oh, somebody drove off with her phone and stuff after a close call. If that was you please get it back to her. So no digits.I was there and saw a SW by the time I turned around she was gone! Thanks for your information.

KreampieKing
08-07-24, 11:41
I've been in Leesburg for a few months now, snd was wondering if anyone knows of a loop that they can share, any info is greatly appreciated.

Stay safe peeps.

KK.

OdinsBeard78
08-08-24, 12:57
I've been in Leesburg for a few months now, snd was wondering if anyone knows of a loop that they can share, any info is greatly appreciated.

Stay safe peeps..Hey man, Leesburg isn't exactly known for street walkers. I'll be honest I haven't been that way at night in a long time as I have no reason to be over there anymore, but at one point there used to be a few that would walk up and down Dixie from 27 to the hospital area and then also around main street on the west end of it by lone oak cemetery. Buts its been at least 6 years since I've picked one up there. Same with Tavares and Eustis. Every once in a while there's a random street walker but its just dumb luck. Wish I had better news for you. There's a few AMPs that you can try but they're not cheap.

MandLocala
09-10-24, 18:06
Been a while since I've been on.

I have reviewed in the past. And haven't been hobbying for a while.

May be looking to pick up again, but dry everywhere.

I know its a long shot, but if any of you feel like sharing any info into my mailbox. That would be great.

If not, given what's it looked like the last few times I took a drive, I would totally not blame you.

Thanks.

NC Hunter
09-10-24, 22:12
Been a while since I've been on.

I have reviewed in the past. And haven't been hobbying for a while.

May be looking to pick up again, but dry everywhere.

I know its a long shot, but if any of you feel like sharing any info into my mailbox. That would be great.

If not, given what's it looked like the last few times I took a drive, I would totally not blame you.

Thanks.Why didn't you post your last troll through the stroll? It's good Intel to describe what you saw or didn't see.

NC Hunter.

MandLocala
09-11-24, 18:28
Why didn't you post your last troll through the stroll? It's good Intel to describe what you saw or didn't see.

NC Hunter.Last time I drove the apple hood was Monday.

Nothing doing.

Even running pine around queen has been empty.

Then shot over to the old water park area and zilch.

NC Hunter
09-12-24, 18:52
Last time I drove the apple hood was Monday...Night time. Concentrate on the streets behind the Apple store. They're usually hidden back there in the dark, but be careful, it's wide open with views from most directions. I've seen LE posted near car wash and locations across from the Apple store.

NC Hunter.