PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

GmTwoSmoke94
03-27-17, 14:38
Felllas I'm new to the site and I'm Desperate need of the best top at an affordable rate please someone help me out here.

JoesGarage
03-27-17, 22:36
Mouse faced Doris, one to always be avoided, is on forced vacation as of today. Cheers.

Dongr
03-28-17, 07:00
Mouse faced Doris, one to always be avoided, is on forced vacation as of today. Cheers.A total of 3 arrested yesterday. 2 a couple of days ago. Watch for LE going after us next. Be EXTRA CAREFUL and stick to the known girls. Reverse stings are known to happen after cleaning the streets of known girls.

VeryHorny
03-28-17, 11:13
A total of 3 arrested yesterday. 2 a couple of days ago. Watch for LE going after us next. Be EXTRA CAREFUL and stick to the known girls. Reverse stings are known to happen after cleaning the streets of known girls.Gainesville went thru this a few weeks ago. Now it appears that they are here in Ocala.

Remember some of the basics.

1. Never discuss sex for money!

2. LEO checks are not proof.

3. Offer 20 coins for. A striptease (Which is perfectly legal and an undercover will never do it).

4. Don't hand over donation until the girl is naked or at least topless.

5. First floor, corner rooms near an exit at the back of motel is a good spot for a sting to be set up.

6. Arrive at hotel early and scope it out for LEO activity. (Claim car problems and reschedule if you have to).

7. If something seems TGTBT. Hold off a few days (stings don't usually last more than a few days).

8. We careful with "new girls" "only here a few days" "visiting" they are tempting but pass them by.

9. Never discuss sex for money!

Amp Forever
03-28-17, 13:26
Contacted CiCi by text last week. Had something set for Thursday, but she went all crickets on me for about 24 hours (resulting in a completely wasted day). Set up an incall with a Latin for Friday morning, but got text from CiCi late Thursday that she was having phone problems (not the first provider to give me this excuse). Told her I would try one more time, but needed sure thing (I. E. Exact location). She complied. On Friday morning, I cancelled the Latin incall (was a little queasy anyway giving the LEO action recently), and gave it a shot with CiCi. She delivered as promised. Given how convenient she was to me and the price, I saw her again on Saturday and today. Three car dates with her for the same price as a hh with the Latin. Good deal, great use of time and good service each time (bbbjcims). Will repeat when back in town.

Dragon88
03-28-17, 20:29
Might be time to head over to Orlando I know its a drive and yes they do have Uncle LEO as well but the action starts in lockhart about 7 miles south of Apopka and goes almost to kissimmee;.

If any want to try and need a little guidence on the area then get intouch.

SoFakingDumb
03-30-17, 07:26
I'm interested in contact info for CiCi if someone would be so kind.

LasVegasWhitey
03-30-17, 16:57
Headed back to Ocala in a couple weeks. Thought I better double check if Anna is still out and about. Had great fun last year passing through and hope to see her again. Thanks in advance.

Detroit352
03-31-17, 08:00
I got a chance to visit cici it was a nice visit went home and start dreaming. In my dream she played it safe and texted her and she told me she didn't kno what I was talking about and stop texting me so got ahold of a senior member and he texted her and verified that I was ok. So I texted her the next day and everything work out great she apologized for blowing me off and said she just wanted to play it safe. I'm very much OK with that. It's all car dates. We text for a few minutes and I got and address and pickup a little spinner. Look nice nice body. We went down the street to the woods and parked she went straight for a bbj WOW it was good. An at the last min I said I wanted more and put on a cover for mish and finished with a big smile. Not a clock watching either. All in all nice time and then I woke up for work. THANKS for verify me AMP forever. An like always YMMV.

TudeTime
04-01-17, 11:03
I got a chance to visit cici it was a nice visit went home and start dreaming. In my dream she played it safe and texted her and she told me she didn't kno what I was talking about and stop texting me so got ahold of a senior member and he texted her and verified that I was ok. So I texted her the next day and everything work out great she apologized for blowing me off and said she just wanted to play it safe. I'm very much OK with that. It's all car dates. We text for a few minutes and I got and address and pickup a little spinner. Look nice nice body. We went down the street to the woods and parked she went straight for a bbj WOW it was good. An at the last min I said I wanted more and put on a cover for mish and finished with a big smile. Not a clock watching either. All in all nice time and then I woke up for work. THANKS for verify me AMP forever. An like always YMMV.I've been trying to get her contact info but to no avail. I know she doesn't want her info out here and someone told me to pm them but never heard anything if anyone wants to pm me that would be helpful.

Detroit352
04-02-17, 09:03
I've been trying to get her contact info but to no avail. I know she doesn't want her info out here and someone told me to pm them but never heard anything if anyone wants to pm me that would be helpful.Dude there isn't to many goin to give out info to newbies. You've only been on here a few months. Throw out some reviews and later you'll be able to get plenty of info on whatever is out here.

Amp Forever
04-03-17, 15:47
Dude there isn't to many goin to give out info to newbies. You've only been on here a few months. Throw out some reviews and later you'll be able to get plenty of info on whatever is out here.For TudeTime and other Newbies.

TudeTime, when you PM'd me looking for the same info, this is what I PM'd you back: "Since you are new to The Forum, I will give you some advice. 1. When a provider is on CL or BP, information can be freely shared because the provider has put it out there to the world. 2. When a provider stays under the radar, you don't share her information without asking her first. I have not met her yet, so I am not at liberty to divulge her information. ".

Let me add to Detroit's advice The purpose of this forum is to assist fellow mongers in hooking up while protecting them from rip-offs, scams and stings. There is also an obligation to protect the providers from unwanted attention. This means that we only share UTR info with those we can trust. Since this forum operates on anonymity, the only way we can verify the bona fides of others is through their posting history. Newbies have no history and thus cannot be verified. You have posted 7 times and on 6 of those you asked for the same UTR information. If you want to become a trusted member of this forum, get out there (using BP, CL, cruising, or other available info) and score some verifiable, actionable intel and start posting it. Build up some street cred. I have never met Detroit (or anyone else in this forum), but I trusted him based on his posting history, got the permission of the provider, and vouched for him. That's how it works.

Detroit352
04-03-17, 16:46
For TudeTime and other Newbies.

TudeTime, when you PM'd me looking for the same info, this is what I PM'd you back: "Since you are new to The Forum, I will give you some advice. 1. When a provider is on CL or BP, information can be freely shared because the provider has put it out there to the world. 2. When a provider stays under the radar, you don't share her information without asking her first. I have not met her yet, so I am not at liberty to divulge her information. ".

Let me add to Detroit's advice The purpose of this forum is to assist fellow mongers in hooking up while protecting them from rip-offs, scams and stings. There is also an obligation to protect the providers from unwanted attention. This means that we only share UTR info with those we can trust. Since this forum operates on anonymity, the only way we can verify the bona fides of others is through their posting history. Newbies have no history and thus cannot be verified. You have posted 7 times and on 6 of those you asked for the same UTR information. If you want to become a trusted member of this forum, get out there (using BP, CL, cruising, or other available info) and score some verifiable, actionable intel and start posting it. Build up some street cred. I have never met Detroit (or anyone else in this forum), but I trusted him based on his posting history, got the permission of the provider, and vouched for him. That's how it works.Very well said.

Dragon88
04-03-17, 20:26
Very well said.Experience He should go to Orlando get some experience. Then he might have something to write about. He is not going to get much here right now fore sure backpage would be ok if he does not want to drive that far but Orlando will teach him very fast guaranteed.

NOT CALLED PARADISE TRAIL FOR nothing lol

TudeTime
04-03-17, 23:25
Experience He should go to Orlando get some experience. Then he might have something to write about. He is not going to get much here right now fore sure backpage would be ok if he does not want to drive that far but Orlando will teach him very fast guaranteed.

NOT CALLED PARADISE TRAIL FOR nothing lolYeah. Living in an area with nothing is a pain then when I do get the chance to drive over to Ocala or the Trail. It's usually hit or miss mostly miss here lately so I know how things work on here just trying to get some insight on the Real ones out there whether it's BP. SW or AMP. I've mainly done AMP but didn't want to bring too much attention to certain places because they've been known to back off on certain things. But will try a couple and go from there.

JoesGarage
04-04-17, 09:01
I really don't like the role of pimp / facilitator, but I got a text from Cici that her phone is temporarily off and she could use a few bucks. So since she has a wifi number, and needs to get that out, you can pm me here and I will shoot digits out to SMs. Also of note is that since she's hurting financially, and many were giving her 40 tacos, she would like 40 tacos. Your reporter from the front lines.

Amp Forever
04-05-17, 09:28
I really don't like the role of pimp / facilitator, but I got a text from Cici that her phone is temporarily off and she could use a few bucks. So since she has a wifi number, and needs to get that out, you can pm me here and I will shoot digits out to SMs. Also of note is that since she's hurting financially, and many were giving her 40 tacos, she would like 40 tacos. Your reporter from the front lines.I am a part-time to the Ocala area and when I am in town try to pay the going rate so that I do not contribute to inflation and hurt the locals. I come from a very high-priced area (Northern Virginia) and am used to paying a lot more for a lot less. CiCi had 30 roses as her asking price and seemed happy to get it. It was real bargain. But quite frankly, it is easier for me to give 40 roses since I mostly have 20's in my wallet anyway. She certainly deserves it and I would be more than willing to pay it.

Dragon88
04-05-17, 21:16
I am a part-time to the Ocala area and when I am in town try to pay the going rate so that I do not contribute to inflation and hurt the locals. I come from a very high-priced area (Northern Virginia) and am used to paying a lot more for a lot less. CiCi had 30 roses as her asking price and seemed happy to get it. It was real bargain. But quite frankly, it is easier for me to give 40 roses since I mostly have 20's in my wallet anyway. She certainly deserves it and I would be more than willing to pay it.Susan of Apopka does it for 40 also and that is her incall rate. YMMV.

VeryHorny
04-11-17, 17:56
I am not really big into SW's but low budget and an urge sent me on a cruise down pine (441).

Saw a few potential but nothing I was interested in. I was giving up when a green van pulled into the BK and out climbed an angel.

Her name is Tina (name she gave me). She is maybe 5'5" tall. C cup and nice looking brunette spinner.

She is traveling thru the area with her friends and needed gas money.

Agreed on 80 coins for FS and off I went to a bat cave I know about. BBBJ was outstanding but when her pants were off her kitty made me feel like a teenager.

Mish was all I had time for. Not tight but great control. After the pop I took her back to BK and we separated.

Sorry I don't have digits. Look for a older green Ford van. She won't be here long.

TrailGuy
04-12-17, 16:22
I am a long timer monger on Paradise Trail in Orlando. Dreamed with many the talent around. Most several times. Anyone looking for a change should look there. I am in no way trying to promote Paradise or take away from your area. I plan to come try around Ocala soon. Sounds like fun. Just beware to those that may come and don't keep up with the scene. Uncle has been on the prowl lately pretty hard looking for talent and my fellow mongers to come vacation with them. Be to your benefit to read up a bit.

Also be wise to study up on those looking for 80 to 100 give or take roses for just a standard BBBJ. Some got to have the raincoat. Far from going rate. These are newbies on the block from BP. Most of them are kearning the hard way and starving. We mongers set the price. Your best bet is Fl mall area.

TrailGuy
04-12-17, 16:32
Very well said.I myself may be new to the forum, but far from new to the trade. Can I please be trusted to say all newbies, including myself need to build some credit her. I'm well known personally on Paradise trail in Orlando. Just not on here.

TrailGuy
04-12-17, 20:03
Might be time to head over to Orlando I know its a drive and yes they do have Uncle LEO as well but the action starts in lockhart about 7 miles south of Apopka and goes almost to kissimmee;.

If any want to try and need a little guidence on the area then get intouch.Your best bet in my opinion is the Fl mall area between Sand Lake and Landstreet. There are other areas. But the best girls are in that area. Uncle LEO hot sometimes. Just PMme. Will be happy to give you more insight.

Dongr
04-17-17, 11:20
A lot of girls out on road behind Comfort and road behind IHOP. A long time that I've seen so many at one time. Hazel (continues to lose weight), Katrina, Shannon, Doris (one to AVOID), a young red hair bigger girl I didn't recognize. I saw a new Mellisa. She is a 30 year old brunette 5 4 maybe 125 #'s with big boobs. Excellent BBBJCIM. She could deep throat with the best. Very nice looking girl said she was a country girl from and. Carolina I believe. No phone of course. She has my number and I hope she calls I would love to see her again. Has anyone seen Emily lately?

FeistyFritz
04-17-17, 16:46
So I had some work to do in town today, afterwards I drove around on the road just south of 200, near the car rental towards ihop, and I see this really cute orangish redhead, average build carrying what looked like a white dress, or bag, drove around some more over near the plaza on north side of 200 same area saw her again with like 5 guys following her, figured I'd play it safe. Circled around about 10 min later and all were gone. Needless to say I woke up at home and used a little TubeGalore to cure stuff.

Dwnunder1
04-20-17, 00:30
Out tonight between 9 and 11.

Met and gave Sara a quick ride up the hill on pine, thicker girl with pretty face, moves like she's in a lot of pain. Did not partake but got digits.

Also saw very skinny blonde girl on road behind wendy's. I like them skinny. Turns out her face is kind of scary did not partake.

LEO out writing tickets all over town. Gave up, came home.

Be safe.

Wamo25
04-20-17, 20:10
Kinda rode around today but not sure I was really the in the mood to pick anyone up, but none the less I saw quite a bit out, then again it might just seem a lot compared to how many girls usually come out at night which isn't a lot. Anyways, as I was goin down 40 towards the highway I saw this really skinny white chick with blonde "poofy-ish" hair, she was wearing a pink shirt, black shorts and had a purse, She looked like she was in her late 30's to early 40's. I drove around the area first and she went down a side road in the neighborhood behind the plaza with the metro store and that little grocery story, but when I went to pick her up she was talking with someone on a bike so preferred not to try the scoop, she was pretty much the only I tried to pick up, and would see her much later walking down pine as I continued my roaming. Around the same area where I saw this chick, I saw the chick I reported on a while back who gave a rushed pipe cleaning and smelled really bad and would wave down people, she is hispanic maybe early 40's I think she prob left uncle LEO not too long ago if I remember correctly. Then as I searched on pine, I saw doris near the wendys, I saw brandy (that's what I know her as, not sure if she goes by a diff name) on the road between the motel with the Chinese letters and the other motel. And then as I was finishing up my search, I did a quick scan on the road behind the comfort and there was a BSW with a lip piercing who waited for me but wasn't interested even tho she was kinda pretty. Good luck and safe hunting.

Amp Forever
04-25-17, 17:04
Got a text from CiCi (who has new digits). She is in a financial crunch. Anyone who can throw some business her way would be greatly appreciated. She is a sweet person.

LuvPlaying
04-25-17, 17:37
Got a text from CiCi (who has new digits). She is in a financial crunch. Anyone who can throw some business her way would be greatly appreciated. She is a sweet person.She likes car rides only, right?

FeistyFritz
04-25-17, 18:32
She likes car rides only, right?Would love to check out Cici, 😋 Heard lots of good stuff about her. Anyone want to PM me I'd be up for a little truck fun.

Amp Forever
04-26-17, 09:50
She is a car date (unless you have a place, but even then you would have to pick her up as she doesn't have a car). Her specialty is bbbjcims and has a great spot in a wooded area nearby to where you pick her up. FS is available, but bring your own cover.

AssMage
04-26-17, 10:54
Got a text from CiCi (who has new digits). She is in a financial crunch. Anyone who can throw some business her way would be greatly appreciated. She is a sweet person.I'd be happy to help. PM me if you can provide info.

Dwnunder1
04-26-17, 23:38
Little more action than usual, I met brandy last night, and seen a few others tonight. The absence of LEO made it feel almost like the good ole days.

Be safe.

FeistyFritz
04-26-17, 23:42
Little more action than usual, I met brandy last night, and seen a few others tonight. The absence of LEO made it feel almost like the good ole days.

Be safe.I was over driving around the hospital this evening, saw all kinds of good parking spots over there, but when I crossed over Pine and headed up toward 17th St. Looked to be pretty slow.

OcalaDude
04-27-17, 07:12
Got a text from CiCi (who has new digits). She is in a financial crunch. Anyone who can throw some business her way would be greatly appreciated. She is a sweet person.Would love to help her out. PM contact info please.

FeistyFritz
04-28-17, 00:48
Hey guys, was out this evening after work, around 8:30 or so drove up the street behind the Wendy's, saw this really really cute brunette look to be maybe of a latin descent, drove by relatively slow made eye contact, went around the block, and she had disappeared, saw a few cars at the back end of the gyro place and wendy's that made me somewhat uneasy, set in the parking lot shuffling around papers for a little bit, then did another drive-by and the area was pretty deserted. Would have loved to have checked out this brunette though.

Dongr
04-28-17, 07:37
Brandy and Billie Jean both visiting. No wonder not much out last night.

Wamo25
04-28-17, 11:39
On Wednesday night I saw the same girl I recently described on a previous post as having "poofy-ish" blonde hair and she was wearing jean shorts, really skinny and in her late 30's to early 40's maybe. I was interested in picking her up but she got scooped twice before I could get to her, first by a guy on a motorcycle who was waiting right at the entrance of the ocala inn, and then a second time by an suv on the road between the comfort and the oyster bar restaurant. Does anyone know who she is or have any reviews on her? Good luck and safe hunting.

Dongr
04-28-17, 13:28
On Wednesday night I saw the same girl I recently described on a previous post as having "poofy-ish" blonde hair and she was wearing jean shorts, really skinny and in her late 30's to early 40's maybe. I was interested in picking her up but she got scooped twice before I could get to her, first by a guy on a motorcycle who was waiting right at the entrance of the ocala inn, and then a second time by an suv on the road between the comfort and the oyster bar restaurant. Does anyone know who she is or have any reviews on her? Good luck and safe hunting.Sounds like Shannon. Check your pm.

JoesGarage
04-29-17, 11:26
The usual Pine run has been quite dead as of late. Several of our finest are staying at the MCJ. I saw Hazel and mouse faced Doris out and not much else. It seems Emily and Dongr's Melissa have left the area. Also haven't seen Sherry in a long time, any info on her?

So with that in mind, I drove Ft. King going West from Pine and then headed North on MLK. Just as I was to turn on MLK, I notice a 30 ish thin white girl and an older 40 ish Hispanic female. They were both hanging out at the King Food Mart parking lot. I wasn't sure if the older one was working, so I offered a ride to the younger one and she accepted. Said her name was Kaitlyn. Back at my spot I got very good head and then on with the cover for FS. Good time. No Greek and no phone. Not bad for 60 donuts. I asked her about the older Hispanic and yea she was working too. Said the older gal had been robbed and needed money for her candy habit. So in summary, I think that the hunt has gotten a bit more challenging. Cheers.

Liquid3867
04-29-17, 13:02
Looking for some FS maybe BBFS. Any info would be awesome. Thanks.

TheIndyPanda
04-29-17, 16:41
New to the street walker forums. I just moved down from Indiana where I frequented massage parlors. Not so much here. Went to one yesterday and it sucked ass compared to Indys. So just looking for someone who can provide FS on regular.

Feel free to inbox me. Thanks.

-IndyPanda.

Dragon88
04-29-17, 18:58
This one is on craigslist and the number is valid but its up in north gainsville her name is laurel Hi my name is Laurel. Text or call me 352-317-9710 good luck.

Wanttoknow67
05-01-17, 09:41
Well I am cruising Pine because all the numbers I have been given are not answering. Started late Friday night. Very dry. I gave up and went to bed.

Saturday morning I wake up with the same urges that I had Friday night so maybe this is an early morning place. Up and down only one out. I don't remember the name but she was not worth it and when I looked up your recommendations in the forum she is DNPU.

One very pretty blonde showed up near DD but she had management and he would only go about 10 to 20 feet away from her. She was the best I saw in your town but I passed.

There was a nice girl walking up the hill that looked like she could be a civilian but I thought she gave me a subtle look. So I looped around and was poised in DD parking lot and she was coming my way. One of you lucky mongers in a really nice white truck just cut her off at the street corner. She jumps in your truck and is never seen again.

Wanttoknow67
05-01-17, 10:06
Well from my earlier report I thought this was it. Nothing out and the ones that were were far and few. I got gas and was just heading out near the Burger King parking lot when Shannon comes strolling through. I pick her up and we introduce ourselves and I ask her how come she doesn't answer her phone.

"you have my number?" that was a good way to start the conversation.

We go to my motel and she wants me to pay first. I say no way but drop some names of people we may know in common and she likes you guys. So all is good.

Shannon knows she is older than most of the girls on the street so she tries to add value to her services. No rush, flirty conversation, good skills. Look her up if you want more info nothing I have is any different than what you have written.

I paid her the asking rate and a small tip and treated her to breakfast.

Later in the day I got a text from her saying that her phone was back on. So the next morning we had a repeat. She is worth a retap.

Wanttoknow67
05-01-17, 10:15
She is a little hard to get set up with and it helps if you are introduced by someone. But once you are on her calendar she is very good. My flight got delayed and I finally arrived around 3 AM but she was ready and met me at the appointed street corner on time.

I hate car dates. Did I say that loud enough "I HATE CAR DATES" but that is what I had time for so I am going to give her a chance. Now here is the good part. The rental car company ran out of small cars so they made me take a van. This made the car date OK.

Now everyone knows CiCi and her skills so I do not have to tell you that I had a great car date. We were going to get together again but her phone went crickets on me. Sorry I could not have a second visit to really try out the fun.

Dwnunder1
05-10-17, 13:01
Drove around yesterday around 5-7. Didn't really check side streets but saw nothing on pine or 40.

Dongr
05-10-17, 14:17
A couple of days ago saw Mellisa behind Comfort nice BBBJ. Still no phone. Saw Tina by DD last week a weak BBBJ. Had seen her quite awhile ago and she was better. She seemed out of it this time.

Shannon called and ended up doing a double with Anastasia. Anastasia a 30 year old spinner. Had a great time with the two of them. Shannon is really good about setting me up with new girls.

Also, been seeing Anna on a regular basis when she can get away. Anyone else have the pleasure of seeing Anna. Always a great time with her.

Mica, Katrina and Doris out and about lately.

Magicmike226
05-13-17, 18:35
Thanks to a helpful member (thanks fitz) I was able to connect with cici. The drive was very far for me but there's not a lot where I live so beggers can't be choosers. On my hour long drive though I was able to research her a bit more than I had. I get the paranoid factor from previous reports for sure. But she was sweet and not too bad about it so it didn't affect our visit much. But it was noticeable. Anyway she is pretty average looking. Her eyes are pretty which is a plus but her teeth aren't great. She had no curves to speak of but she was nice and skinny. Anyways I fell asleep when we got to her spot. Definitely good and bad here. More good for sure, but some bad. So I'll start with the bad. There were some parts she got kind of toothy. Not enough to ruin it but enough to take away from it. There was also a couple times towards the end her mouth got a bit dry, presumably from the candy she had been eating. It may seem picky and YMMV, but those were the couple drawbacks. Now the good. She's a great deal. Won't hurt your wallet at all. Other reports are accurate in that she has some great DT skills. No gag reflex. She sucked nicely until I was at attention, then she went deep. She bounces off your dick with her throat, then she'll hold it. She giggled when I reacted which is a big turn on for me. She wasn't very vocal but she made some cute noises. She she would go deep and hold it and let me f**k her throat. Cimws. Then I woke up. She asked me to take to the store after, and I normally would, but I really didn't have time so I dropped her back on the street picked her up on. All in all it was good. I probably shouldn't have today given my current situation but I decided to pull the trigger anyway. I would deff repeat if I was in the area. Not sure if I would make the trip again though just for that.

FeistyFritz
05-13-17, 22:49
Thanks to a helpful member (thanks fitz) I was able to connect with cici. The drive was very far for me but there's not a lot where I live so beggers can't be choosers. On my hour long drive though I was able to research her a bit more than I had. I get the paranoid factor from previous reports for sure. But she was sweet and not too bad about it so it didn't affect our visit much. But it was noticeable. Anyway she is pretty average looking. Her eyes are pretty which is a plus but her teeth aren't great. She had no curves to speak of but she was nice and skinny. Anyways I fell asleep when we got to her spot. Definitely good and bad here. More good for sure, but some bad. So I'll start with the bad. There were some parts she got kind of toothy. Not enough to ruin it but enough to take away from it. There was also a couple times towards the end her mouth got a bit dry, presumably from the candy she had been eating. It may seem picky and YMMV, but those were the couple drawbacks. Now the good. She's a great deal. Won't hurt your wallet at all. Other reports are accurate in that she has some great DT skills. No gag reflex. She sucked nicely until I was at attention, then she went deep. She bounces off your dick with her throat, then she'll hold it. She giggled when I reacted which is a big turn on for me. She wasn't very vocal but she made some cute noises. She she would go deep and hold it and let me f**k her throat. Cimws. Then I woke up. She asked me to take to the store after, and I normally would, but I really didn't have time so I dropped her back on the street picked her up on. All in all it was good. I probably shouldn't have today given my current situation but I decided to pull the trigger anyway. I would deff repeat if I was in the area. Not sure if I would make the trip again though just for that.Hey Mike. Glad to hear all worked out well!! I hear you on the distance though, I never give her a call unless I'm going to be down that way!

Cheers.

Fritz.

Dwnunder1
05-14-17, 01:22
A couple of days ago saw Mellisa behind Comfort nice BBBJ. Still no phone. Saw Tina by DD last week a weak BBBJ. Had seen her quite awhile ago and she was better. She seemed out of it this time.

Shannon called and ended up doing a double with Anastasia. Anastasia a 30 year old spinner. Had a great time with the two of them. Shannon is really good about setting me up with new girls.

Also, been seeing Anna on a regular basis when she can get away. Anyone else have the pleasure of seeing Anna. Always a great time with her.

Mica, Katrina and Doris out and about lately.I called Melissas a couple weeks ago and her sister answered, said mel got chunky and they both retired. Gainesville melissa? I don't know of any of the others you mentioned, I spend more time in daytona since ocala is so hit or miss but anastasia sounds interesting. [:

Wamo25
05-14-17, 19:52

Mica, Katrina and Doris out and about lately.When you say Anna, are you talking about asian anna, the one that used to stay at the ocala inn?

Dongr
05-14-17, 21:06
When you say Anna, are you talking about asian anna, the one that used to stay at the ocala inn?Yes, that's the one. I see her at least weekly. She's living with a guy but sneaks away from time to time. I really enjoy her. Great at everything. One of the best bbbjcim. btw Wamo I've got 5 more posts than you lol. Enjoy your posts keep it up.

Wamo25
05-14-17, 23:29
Yes, that's the one. I see her at least weekly. She's living with a guy but sneaks away from time to time. I really enjoy her. Great at everything. One of the best bbbjcim. btw Wamo I've got 5 more posts than you lol. Enjoy your posts keep it up.LOL, I didn't realize I had more than you to begin with, ya ever since my run-in with LEO it kinda made me over hesitant than usual and so I just haven't been "hunting" as often and posting anywhere near as frequently as I used to. Good luck and safe hunting.

Bwagon83
05-16-17, 22:58
Had to drop a part off in Ocala and then go down to the villages afterwards this morn about 11. Anyways I was headed south on 301 towards belleview but can't remember exactly where I was but it was before triple crown trailers. Appeared to be an older looking preggo WSW with brunette colored hair on the northbound sidewalk. I had a coworker with me so I wasn't comfortable going back to get a better look. Just trying to give you guys a heads up or see if someone can confirm or deny?

FeistyFritz
05-17-17, 17:04
Had to drop a part off in Ocala and then go down to the villages afterwards this morn about 11. Anyways I was headed south on 301 towards belleview but can't remember exactly where I was but it was before triple crown trailers. Appeared to be an older looking preggo WSW with brunette colored hair on the northbound sidewalk. I had a coworker with me so I wasn't comfortable going back to get a better look. Just trying to give you guys a heads up or see if someone can confirm or deny?Ugh really, I don't even think I could chub up to do that.

Can you imagine the newspaper headlines if you got busted with her.

Bwagon83
05-18-17, 00:38
Ugh really, I don't even think I could chub up to do that.

Can you imagine the newspaper headlines if you got busted with her.LMAO. It's not my thing either man, but one thing I've learned is that mongers have likes and dislikes of just about anything LOL. Only reason it even crossed my mind to go back and look is to try and confirm if she was working or not for the hardcore SMs.

LikeABoss6869
05-18-17, 22:15
Which intersections are best to look for girls? What are the busiest times also please.

Turtleluver
05-27-17, 21:35
I was in Ocala the other day and found several girls working in the area south west of Pine and W. Silver Springs Blvd. Its kind of a rough neighborhood. As always be careful.

Dragon88
05-28-17, 13:53
I was in Ocala the other day and found several girls working in the area south west of Pine and W. Silver Springs Blvd. Its kind of a rough neighborhood. As always be careful.What area would that be for us dummies cross street would help.

Dongr
05-28-17, 14:19
What area would that be for us dummies cross street would help.I have seen a few (mostly BSW but a WSW once in awhile). One block south of w silver springs and 1st 3 blocks east of MLK.

Hope that helps next time I'm in area will get the street name. Hope that helps.

Dragon88
05-28-17, 21:53
I have seen a few (mostly BSW but a WSW once in awhile). One block south of w silver springs and 1st 3 blocks east of MLK.

Hope that helps next time I'm in area will get the street name. Hope that helps.Yes it does thanks.

JoesGarage
05-30-17, 21:51
Public Service Announcement!

Flashback to 2015 when Rachel and Doris were running on the streets. Both were to be avoided at all costs. Well today I noticed Rachel is back. She's a taller girl maybe 5'8" or so and not emaciated like many of the girls. I saw her behind the Comfort Inn this morning at 8:20 am. As in the days of old, she likes to wear a nice dress. She is bat shit crazy and is to be avoided. You have been warned. Oh yea, I almost forgot. Doris at the grey bar inn again.

Dragon88
05-31-17, 01:13
Public Service Announcement!

Flashback to 2015 when Rachel and Doris were running on the streets. Both were to be avoided at all costs. Well today I noticed Rachel is back. She's a taller girl maybe 5'8" or so and not emaciated like many of the girls. I saw her behind the Comfort Inn this morning at 8:20 am. As in the days of old, she likes to wear a nice dress. She is bat shit crazy and is to be avoided. You have been warned. Oh yea, I almost forgot. Doris at the grey bar inn again.Looks like the best thing to do is find a UTR somewhere and just hang with that. Orlando is having trouble too LEO is out down there and they have a rash of girls trying to get backpage prices for street walkin.

Mutiny
06-03-17, 10:54
Long time lurker. Very long. Just moved to Ocala and after much study considering going out today. How is LEO down here for a first timer? I want to avoid car dates as it seems risky, but also seems risky to go home. Don't want crazy showing up at my door. Any advice for a newbie?

JuneBug88
06-03-17, 12:59
Can anyone tell me how or where to contact Ci Ci. Looking for a car date with her.

MarkoRusso
06-04-17, 10:06
Did she change her number or her phone off again? Seniors pm me!

JuneBug88
06-04-17, 11:04
Did she change her number or her phone off again? Seniors pm me!I'm trying to get her number also. Can anyone help a fellow monger out?

FeistyFritz
06-04-17, 20:57
Hey guys, CiCi has an account on here and checks the forums, I'm guessing with the influx of very new (unverified) members asking for info on her she has decided to go quiet. Just a theory.

Luknaround
06-05-17, 08:46
Hey guys, CiCi has an account on here and checks the forums, I'm guessing with the influx of very new (unverified) members asking for info on her she has decided to go quiet. Just a theory.I have texted her and not heard back, so chances are she is having some phone issues or out of minutes.

FeistyFritz
06-05-17, 16:24
I have texted her and not heard back, so chances are she is having some phone issues or out of minutes.Yeah, I just messaged her too, One thing I noticed about her, is she is very cautious. And likes to try to stay UTR.

Dragon88
06-05-17, 22:30
Was coming into Ocala from the Ocklawaha Bridge and getting close to walmart thought I saw 2 walkers near the run down hotels and the sex store one was older and didn't look to good at all the other was a spinner probably late 30's and she had the look didn't stop because I had to be in ocala for a biz appointment, and also in the silver springs motel parking lot there was a Guy talking to a Long legged girl standing in the middle of the parking lot with a cell phone in her hand I am sure one of those was looking for action noticed last year there was a definite walker carrying a drink looking at every car going bye so who knows also was approached a few months ago ion the Save alot parking lot a gal wanted me to take her home. Had daughter in car so that was not going to happen just a heads up for what's its worth good luck.

TrailGuy
06-08-17, 12:37
Long time lurker. Very long. Just moved to Ocala and after much study considering going out today. How is LEO down here for a first timer? I want to avoid car dates as it seems risky, but also seems risky to go home. Don't want crazy showing up at my door. Any advice for a newbie?Hell yeah I have advice. NEVER ever take a SW home with you. No matter how nice they seem.

If it's too risky for you to do a car date, get a hotel room. DO NOT let her stay overnight till you really get to know them. Even that's risky. You could wake up finding your cash and car gone. Or God forbid you wake up dead.

Please dude. Take my advise. I've been doing this a very long time.

TrailGuy
06-08-17, 12:50
As Dragon88 mentioned, the trail in Orlando is hot with Uncle LEO poking their noses in our business. Hell, there are people getting robbed and murdered out there, but Uncle seems to think using 5 or more of them to bust one girl is better used with our tax dollars.

Just be careful if any of you plan making the trip. Don't pick up first girl you see.

Happy and safe hunting.

TrailGuy
06-08-17, 12:55
Had to drop a part off in Ocala and then go down to the villages afterwards this morn about 11. Anyways I was headed south on 301 towards belleview but can't remember exactly where I was but it was before triple crown trailers. Appeared to be an older looking preggo WSW with brunette colored hair on the northbound sidewalk. I had a coworker with me so I wasn't comfortable going back to get a better look. Just trying to give you guys a heads up or see if someone can confirm or deny?You don't have to worry about getting her pregnant!

FeistyFritz
06-12-17, 15:34
So today I'm out doing a little work and I'm coming down 17th St towards pine, and over behind the Marathon is the ever so present guy that's hanging out with his lawn chair, umbrella, Bible, and megaphone. I mean I'm just curious as to whether hes just found a hobby of shouting at people passing by, or if he's kinda like the King pimp who uses key bible verses to communicate to his girls incognito.

Liquid3867
06-13-17, 11:44
I saw a Latino girl with a tear drop tattoo on her face a few weeks ago. I stopped her and asked if she needed a ride but I forgot I didn't have any cash. I told her to wait around but when I returned she was gone. She had a nice ass. She also said she goes by the name teardrop. Anyone have any info on her?

FeistyFritz
06-20-17, 15:05
This thread got awfully quiet, Saw a girl. Blonde WSW bit on the chubby side hanging out on the road coming off the Dunkin / Burger King.

Dragon88
06-21-17, 22:24
This thread got awfully quiet, Saw a girl. Blonde WSW bit on the chubby side hanging out on the road coming off the Dunkin / Burger King.Nothing wrong with chubby. Chubbies usually have a good head game.

JoesGarage
06-28-17, 15:32
Streets have been a little quiet as of late and that got me thinking as to why? Ivette went to jail for drugs quite some time ago and will probably be out late August, depending on time gained for good behavior. Then there is BillieJean who was arrested for prostitution. As it was her second arrest in 2 weeks, she got 180 days in MCJ. Also of note was the sisters Melanie and Sara. Melanie, the addict, was arrested for drugs and prostitution and was offered drug court which will get her off the heroin. Glad to see that she is half way through the program and seems to be doing well. Sara violated her probation (for dealing in stolen property) and went on the lam. Only a matter of time that she is found and returned to MCJ for what looks like a 3 month vacation depending on the mood of the judge that day. Then, there's last week's arrests of Katrina, Caitlain, Brownie, and Rachel. Wow the cops were busy that day. I had a dates with Katrina and Caitlain the week before. They got Katrina on selling cocaine and the other 3 for prostitution related charges. Katrina has been arrested 32 times and I figure she'll get a stiff sentence. So there you have the rough outline of 8 of our finest. Now that doesn't mean that my complete phone book has been whipped clean. There's still Shannon, Andrea, Anna, Anastasia, and of course Cici. There's others out walking that I usually drive by like Hazel. I would very much like digits for Sherri. I saw her this morning and well damn it, one of you dogs out scooped me. LOL. Finally, with all this activity, be on the look out for the reverse sting. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Dragon88
06-29-17, 15:06
Streets have been a little quiet as of late and that got me thinking as to why? Ivette went to jail for drugs quite some time ago and will probably be out late August, depending on time gained for good behavior. Then there is BillieJean who was arrested for prostitution. As it was her second arrest in 2 weeks, she got 180 days in MCJ. Also of note was the sisters Melanie and Sara. Melanie, the addict, was arrested for drugs and prostitution and was offered drug court which will get her off the heroin. Glad to see that she is half way through the program and seems to be doing well. Sara violated her probation (for dealing in stolen property) and went on the lam. Only a matter of time that she is found and returned to MCJ for what looks like a 3 month vacation depending on the mood of the judge that day. Then, there's last week's arrests of Katrina, Caitlain, Brownie, and Rachel. Wow the cops were busy that day. I had a dates with Katrina and Caitlain the week before. They got Katrina on selling cocaine and the other 3 for prostitution related charges. Katrina has been arrested 32 times and I figure she'll get a stiff sentence. So there you have the rough outline of 8 of our finest. Now that doesn't mean that my complete phone book has been whipped clean. There's still Shannon, Andrea, Anna, Anastasia, and of course Cici. There's others out walking that I usually drive by like Hazel. I would very much like digits for Sherri. I saw her this morning and well damn it, one of you dogs out scooped me. LOL. Finally, with all this activity, be on the look out for the reverse sting. I wouldn't be surprised at all.With all this activity going on Does it not make sense to go down the road about 1 hrs or so drive to Apopka to a very safe relaxing 100 percent guaranteed session for a mere 40 roses and lay in an air conditioned room watching a highly skilled flute artist performing a sweet song on your flute until you crescendo to a fever pitch ending for a mere 40 marion coins.

IF it does then pm me for details.

JuneBug88
07-06-17, 17:04
Does anyone know if Ci Ci in Summerfield changed digits? Its been about 10 days since I seen her, no response to text and phone goes to recording. Any help would be appreciated.

JoesGarage
07-07-17, 07:04
Does anyone know if Ci Ci in Summerfield changed digits? Its been about 10 days since I seen her, no response to text and phone goes to recording. Any help would be appreciated.One thing to know about Cici is that her phone doesn't always have minutes. This is especially true at the beginning of the month if you know what I mean. Try her wifi digits as she can be reached through those. Also note that those digits haven't changed in quite a while.

MarkoRusso
07-07-17, 08:33
One thing to know about Cici is that her phone doesn't always have minutes. This is especially true at the beginning of the month if you know what I mean. Try her wifi digits as she can be reached through those. Also note that those digits haven't changed in quite a while.I tied also CC not answering, radio silence.

FeistyFritz
07-12-17, 19:41
So on my way home from work I took a stroll up behind the Dunkin and I pass by this manager, On his phone walking square down the middle of the road, Next street over I see 3 providers, A skinny blonde, a thicker brunette, and this thick Latina, I drive up a few blocks park for a second and process everything with the big nugget, I slowly drive by the girls again to which the brunette starts waving, In the rear view I see Mr Manager on his phone, and I keep rolling, Make a left on line and walking towards the marathon I see this WSW by this time my spidey senses just say drive home and take care of business Too bad CiCis AWOL.

JoesGarage
07-13-17, 08:26
I went on a hunt recently, cruising down Pine, and there was the elusive Sherry that I have been trying to catch for quite some time now! So I looped around and saw something I had never seen before. I saw her getting into a monger's car that was stopped for the red light in the middle lane! It happened just in front of the Ocala Inn. There were plenty of cars around and I thought that a pick up from the middle lane was either the boldest or dumbest thing I had ever seen in this hobby. Probably, I'm too paranoid. I like to scoop on the back street as there are fewer eyes to witness the crime. So onward seeking the next target. Luck would have it, there was Amanda. I say luck because I had seen her before. Her head game is as good as any and she's a decent lay. On to my spot for FS! Several positions ending with BBBJ and down the hatch. She's a little older and thin. Fun gal. If you see her, treat her nice.

JoesGarage
07-14-17, 08:34
Cici is still here in Summerfield. She can only be reached through wifi text message. The wifi digits are the same as in the past and the cell phone is off at the moment. Sorry to those that I informed that she was leaving the area for a family vacation. Those plans have fallen through. Monger on gents.

Dongr
07-14-17, 20:29
Picked up for prostitution. Brandy and Shannon among them. Be extra careful reverse sting will follow a lot of times.

FeistyFritz
07-14-17, 21:54
Looks like they just got Lindsay too, Three in one night whew!

Dongr
07-15-17, 06:12
Looks like they just got Lindsay too, Three in one night whew!Makes 4 for the day.

JoesGarage
07-25-17, 21:47
http://www.ocalapost.com/woman-agreed-to-anal-and-oral-sex-for-purchase-of-antibiotics/

Dongr
07-27-17, 08:16
http://www.ocalapost.com/woman-agreed-to-anal-and-oral-sex-for-purchase-of-antibiotics/Thanks, very interesting! I will pm you with how Shannon was arrested.

MeMonger
08-01-17, 17:00
Ok so my burner phone had to be disposed of rather quickly. Can someone please pm me cici number in summerfield.

Wamo25
08-01-17, 18:05
So a while back I had asked about what a "throw away phone" was and how you get one (still never tried it so not sure but besides the point I guess), although it wasn't called that there was a diff name for it. Anyways, not sure if it was on this thread or the BP thread I had asked, and someone had also mentioned an app that worked the same way called sideline, I started using that it was great but that has now changed. In like a month their services are no longer going to be free So that bein said, I was wondering if anyone knows of another similar app that works the same way. Good luck and safe hunting.

Lars36
08-02-17, 09:07
So a while back I had asked about what a "throw away phone" was and how you get one (still never tried it so not sure but besides the point I guess), although it wasn't called that there was a diff name for it. Anyways, not sure if it was on this thread or the BP thread I had asked, and someone had also mentioned an app that worked the same way called sideline, I started using that it was great but that has now changed. In like a month their services are no longer going to be free So that bein said, I was wondering if anyone knows of another similar app that works the same way. Good luck and safe hunting.Tried textPlus? I have the App on my phone but never have used it.

Soirbh
08-02-17, 11:12
So a while back I had asked about what a "throw away phone" was and how you get one (still never tried it so not sure but besides the point I guess), although it wasn't called that there was a diff name for it. Anyways, not sure if it was on this thread or the BP thread I had asked, and someone had also mentioned an app that worked the same way called sideline, I started using that it was great but that has now changed. In like a month their services are no longer going to be free So that bein said, I was wondering if anyone knows of another similar app that works the same way. Good luck and safe hunting.I have a throw away phone but no minutes so have to buy and add then (with cash) and figure out how to add them without identifying myself by using work phone, home phone, work computer, etc. Hopefully the phone itself has an option for adding minutes from a card. Still safer to turn on the throw away phone and add minutes someplace I don't frequent (like Walmart parking lot).

Having said that I would worry about using an online service because LEO can track that back to whatever computer you are using. Obviously if you aren't doing anything illegal then no worries. You wouldn't want phone records like these to come to light in divorce proceedings even if everything was legal. Yeah. I'm way too paranoid. .

Jesse54
08-02-17, 13:24
So a while back I had asked about what a "throw away phone" was and how you get one (still never tried it so not sure but besides the point I guess), although it wasn't called that there was a diff name for it. Anyways, not sure if it was on this thread or the BP thread I had asked, and someone had also mentioned an app that worked the same way called sideline, I started using that it was great but that has now changed. In like a month their services are no longer going to be free So that bein said, I was wondering if anyone knows of another similar app that works the same way. Good luck and safe hunting.I have always gone the burner, throw away or whatever anyone wants to call it. I do not use many minutes on it so a $20 minutes card I run out of the 90 days prior to running out of minutes. The prepaid cards are available at Dollar General, Wallgreens, CVS so no problem there, yes cash is king so no trace on a bank statement. The Contacts list on it has been a lifesaver more than once having numbers that are not easy to find. To this low tech guy it is worth seven dollars a month not to worry about did I delete or hide the app, curious eyes can be all bad. The prepaid card route can be done on the burner, bonus minutes codes can be found with a google search.

One of my buds had his burner found by his Mrs, he was quick to say he found it in a parking lot yesterday and just kept it. Thank goodness for aka names and keeping raunchy texts deleted. Just my. 02.

Cheers Jesse54.

Mitch1965
08-02-17, 14:18
I have always gone the burner, throw away or whatever anyone wants to call it. I do not use many minutes on it so a $20 minutes card I run out of the 90 days prior to running out of minutes. The prepaid cards are available at Dollar General, Wallgreens, CVS so no problem there, yes cash is king so no trace on a bank statement. The Contacts list on it has been a lifesaver more than once having numbers that are not easy to find. To this low tech guy it is worth seven dollars a month not to worry about did I delete or hide the app, curious eyes can be all bad. The prepaid card route can be done on the burner, bonus minutes codes can be found with a google search.

One of my buds had his burner found by his Mrs, he was quick to say he found it in a parking lot yesterday and just kept it. Thank goodness for aka names and keeping raunchy texts deleted. Just my. 02.

Cheers Jesse54.Just a recommendation -- there are apps (e. G. Sideline) that give you a second number for your phone. You text and call from that number by using the app. I find this to be better and safer than a throw-away phone. Two cents.

MeMonger
08-03-17, 23:24
Can someone please confirm the last two digits of Cici's number so I know I'm talking to the right girl and not a cop. First thing she asked on the phone is what do I want to do. Red flag.

Dragon88
08-04-17, 18:16
Just a recommendation -- there are apps (e. G. Sideline) that give you a second number for your phone. You text and call from that number by using the app. I find this to be better and safer than a throw-away phone. Two cents.I agree sideline works well.

MeMonger
08-06-17, 23:24
Can someone please confirm the last two digits of Cici's number so I know I'm talking to the right girl and not a cop. First thing she asked on the phone is what do I want to do. Red flag.Never mind it was the right number. Pretty decent head game.

Wanttoknow67
08-11-17, 06:54

Cheers Jesse54.This is why you should alway have a password on your burner phone. "Oh I just found it in the parking lot. " will work but not if she turns it on and finds all your contacts and other incriminating evidence. This way turn it on Oh no password, to bad.

I know it is a pain in the ass to always have to pin in but it is safer.

Ringo56
08-13-17, 19:17
Had a visit with Rachel this morning. The girl was tweeked! It was still early this morning but she was sweating like a 9 year old boy at a priest convention. She had that characteristic "chomping" like crackheads do and random rambling. Well, there was nothing else out this morning, so I let her do her thing, gave her a Jackson and dropped her off. Left sweat all over my console and seat. Thank goodness I carry Febreeze and Purell wipes with me.

JoesGarage
08-13-17, 20:01
Had a visit with Rachel this morning. The girl was tweeked! It was still early this morning but she was sweating like a 9 year old boy at a priest convention. She had that characteristic "chomping" like crackheads do and random rambling. Well, there was nothing else out this morning, so I let her do her thing, gave her a Jackson and dropped her off. Left sweat all over my console and seat. Thank goodness I carry Febreeze and Purell wipes with me.Sorry to read that you went with Rachel. I have warned all the forum readers to avoid Rachel and Doris. I'm pretty sure Doris is on forced vacation. But sadly, Rachel is on the loose. Several bad reviews on Rachel. Unfortunately, many of the good ones are on forced vacations. Not many to choose from on the street.

Three more girls arrested for prostitution on 08/09/2017 including Amanda. Amanda is a fun girl and I was sad to her picture. She has a good head game and a good attitude. Very accommodating to me. Maybe we just clicked. A little older than the young spinners, but so worth the donation. Be smart, play hard and play safe.

NC Hunter
08-18-17, 18:39
Ran into Gabby early morning behind comfort. WSW, 5'6", approx 130 lbs, "c" cups. Said she does BP and asked for 40. Told her all I had was 20. She reluctantly agreed but gave a lackluster BBBJ so I slipped on a cover and finished doggy style. She complained the whole time. She advised all 3 holes are available.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter.

JoesGarage
08-21-17, 13:33
I was also able to meet Gabby, thanks to NC's report here. She says she's 33 years old, and that seems about right. Decent BBBJ and on to FS. She's pretty tight. Nice pair of bolt-ons too. I mean not overly done, just about the right size for her frame. I didn't see any signs of drug use. Of course, I always assume that they're out there for that reason only. But who cares? Not me! I will repeat if the need arises! Nice girl.

Dongr
08-28-17, 08:22
Saw Sami on Saturday afternoon by the Comfort. Nice 25-30 year old spinner. Average BBBJ would repeat in a pinch. She seemed clean and was cute. Also heard from a reliable source that Hazel has passed from an overdoze. Very nice girl although not the best looker around. I'm lucky to see Anna regularly basis. Also saw Melinda at her place last week. She seems to be doing much better. Good to see. LE seems to be targeting more of the girls lately so be careful out there.

FeistyFritz
08-31-17, 16:32
So my friend was over near Burger King and DD today. Said he met this brunette spinner girl wearing short jeans and a lingerie top, with bra (looked good) They went thru the customary show and feel, went to a secluded spot for some BBBJ for 40 flowers said some of the best vag was on the menu for 80, He said her mouth worked and felt great. Has some saggy boobs but she was very responsive to FIV and had no signs of funk, on completion she coughed a bit as she was looking for the door handle to spit, Leaving her shirt and pants covered in Baby Batter! LMAO, Was nicely trimmed and would try FS next time. She's not the Caitlyn that's been on BP and is staying near the comfort. She's definitely a user but didn't see many signs of use, and she was cautious yet relaxed after we got started Would repeat.

JoesGarage
09-02-17, 07:08
So my friend was over near Burger King and DD today. Said he met this brunette spinner girl wearing short jeans and a lingerie top, with bra (looked good) They went thru the customary show and feel, went to a secluded spot for some BBBJ for 40 flowers said some of the best vag was on the menu for 80, He said her mouth worked and felt great. Has some saggy boobs but she was very responsive to FIV and had no signs of funk, on completion she coughed a bit as she was looking for the door handle to spit, Leaving her shirt and pants covered in Baby Batter! LMAO, Was nicely trimmed and would try FS next time. She's not the Caitlyn that's been on BP and is staying near the comfort. She's definitely a user but didn't see many signs of use, and she was cautious yet relaxed after we got started Would repeat.Nice report Feisty. Both Caitlain and Amanda recently left the Greybar Inn and now reside at the Comfort Inn. Also back in the area is Bolt-on Becca. All three are a lot of fun. Caitlain was the the town bicycle for a while, everyone took a ride! And yes, she's a damn good ride. She will do just about anything, just no anal, to make you happy. Two or three new faces in the area too. I'll have to check them out soon. Cheers.

VeryHorny
09-02-17, 07:36
It was early Fri morn when (while waiting on traffic light) I watch a slim brunette in short skirt, dark blouse and a large handbag cross 464 (from BK / gas station side to motel side).

When light changed I drove by slowly and we made eye contact, she started walking toward bridge (expecting me to turn corner?) definitely looked like one I might be interested in but I was already late and unable to stop.

Hopefully some new talent is moving into slocala.

Liquid3867
09-02-17, 22:56
Nice report Feisty. Both Caitlain and Amanda recently left the Greybar Inn and now reside at the Comfort Inn. Also back in the area is Bolt-on Becca. All three are a lot of fun. Caitlain was the the town bicycle for a while, everyone took a ride! And yes, she's a damn good ride. She will do just about anything, just no anal, to make you happy. Two or three new faces in the area too. I'll have to check them out soon. Cheers.Do they have phone numbers? Pm if you need to.

Dongr
09-04-17, 09:07
Saw Caitlin and Amanda on Friday. Took turns giving me BBBJCIM. . 70 well spent. Spent some time with Anna on Sunday morning. Doesn't get any better than that. I have seen a few more girls out lately. I hope it's a sign of things starting to turn around.

Creideiki
09-12-17, 16:24
I'm from the Sarasota area, was visiting your fair city. Saw a number of women outside while stuck in line. One looked good, had brown hair with frosted highlights that caught me eye when she was on the opposite side of Pine St. I saw her walk over and meet with 2-3 other girls outside the Inn. The need for gas, plus having a woman friend with me (thankfully not in the car when I checked out the CI girls), precluded further investigation, let alone a scoop, but I would have gone for the frosted highlights girl otherwise. Others seen were less interesting but doable.

Not sure if my descriptions are clear, but if they are clear enough, digits for frosted highlights girl would be great. I'll be going north again in due course, when Irma-geddon dies down.

MarkoRusso
09-15-17, 12:14
On a dry spell any mongers can share some info or some digits? PM me. Thanks

Dongr
09-18-17, 10:59
Saturday night double with Amanda and Christine at Queens lot of fun but they tried to steal from me. As always carry just what you intend to spend. Should have left wallet in car. Only lost a $14 refund card from Lowes that only I can redeem.

Caitlin is out of jail and has same number as before. Great BBBJCIM. Haven't experienced FS but heard it was good.

Mutiny
09-19-17, 14:56
Anyone else thinking of going there? The Caribbean is getting hit by ANOTHER Cat 5 Hurricane as we speak. Puerto Rico was struggling to stay afloat BEFORE any of this happened so now they are just going to go down the tubes. All places like this need a little "Economic Stimulus" after the fact and may present an unique opportunity for mongers in Florida. Nice looking girls, inexpensive flights / donations, and you don't even need a passport!

PlantMan02
09-21-17, 11:56
Saturday night double with Amanda and Christine at Queens lot of fun but they tried to steal from me. As always carry just what you intend to spend. Should have left wallet in car. Only lost a $14 refund card from Lowes that only I can redeem.

Caitlin is out of jail and has same number as before. Great BBBJCIM. Haven't experienced FS but heard it was good.What is Queens?

Dongr
09-21-17, 21:31
What is Queens?Used to be Vacation Host on Pine.

Dragon88
09-23-17, 22:27
Thanks to Dongr for number called her yesterday afternoon and she met me at Ocala Inn gave a decent BJ. Reasonable price may repeat in the future.

PlantMan02
09-28-17, 16:59
Went cruising past the Comfort Inn today and the road beside the place was blocked off to traffic. Looked like road crews had the place torn up.

Liquid3867
10-02-17, 18:28
Picked up Billie jean behind the comfort inn. Drove her 50 feet back to her room. BBBJCIM then I left. She's nice and all. Good for a quick BJ. I wish I could find this latina chick that goes by the name tear drop. Anyone know about tear drop? She had a great looking ass but I wasn't able to pick her up the one time I saw her.

JuneBug88
10-03-17, 21:13
Can any mongers help me out? I had to delete all contact info cause wife was on to me. Can anyone give me Ci CI'S number please. By the way, any out there been with her recent, is limbs clear of the trail she goes to?

Thanks in advance.

FeistyFritz
10-04-17, 22:00
Can any mongers help me out? I had to delete all contact info cause wife was on to me. Can anyone give me Ci CI'S number please. By the way, any out there been with her recent, is limbs clear of the trail she goes to?

Thanks in advance.Hey Man, Last I heard CiCi is probably a good 6-7 Mos. Preggo She used to text me quite often, but haven't heard anything in a good 2 months.

Dragon88
10-05-17, 19:16
Went by comfort and there was one on the side street did not get her name she offered 40 mario for FS was in shorts and a Blue throw over shirt. Was not interested because I had booked other activities she was too desperate. Then saw one skinny one wearing a dress walking from wendys parking lot over to victory on pines. Just for your info. Be safe out there. Was around 130 in afternoon.

JoesGarage
10-07-17, 07:25
I saw Cici for a BBBJ recently. It had been about a month since my last visit. Damn, I don't think I lasted more than 4 minutes LOL. She is about 6 months pregnant for for you guys that like kind of thing. She might be leaving the area to deliver the baby, so if you want to see her, you should be OK for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Cheers.

Dan1978
10-09-17, 19:11
Anyone else thinking of going there? The Caribbean is getting hit by ANOTHER Cat 5 Hurricane as we speak. Puerto Rico was struggling to stay afloat BEFORE any of this happened so now they are just going to go down the tubes. All places like this need a little "Economic Stimulus" after the fact and may present an unique opportunity for mongers in Florida. Nice looking girls, inexpensive flights / donations, and you don't even need a passport!LOL. Was thinking same thing. I was there one time at a brothel. Its like do you want jlo, salma hayek or eva mendes. Every single one was so hot. Definitely want to go back.

Dragon88
10-09-17, 22:21
LOL. Was thinking same thing. I was there one time at a brothel. Its like do you want jlo, salma hayek or eva mendes. Every single one was so hot. Definitely want to go back.Make sure whereever you go down there that the establishment has power otherwise not so fun. But rican gals are hot for sure.

PlantMan02
10-13-17, 07:46
CC is leaving on the 18th (October). She will be returning to the area in January. She's about 28 weeks prego right now. Only a few days left to see her before she goes.

Dongr
10-13-17, 09:00
Last night and early this morning. At Royal Inn on Pine. Got about 5 guys. Don't know of it was BP Craigslist or SW. Be very careful this weekend.

JuneBug88
10-13-17, 13:42
CC is leaving on the 18th (October). She will be returning to the area in January. She's about 28 weeks prego right now. Only a few days left to see her before she goes.What is her new digits?

JuneBug88
10-13-17, 13:47
CC is leaving on the 18th (October). She will be returning to the area in January. She's about 28 weeks prego right now. Only a few days left to see her before she goes.I had to delete her new number, can anyone please help me out?

GregSmit
10-17-17, 20:11
I'd like to see cici asap.

MarkoRusso
10-20-17, 10:36
Any mongers have anything new? Dead spell for me. PM thanks!

Jesse54
10-20-17, 13:42
Any mongers have anything new? Dead spell for me. PM thanks!My guess is those with large long nips move to the head of your batting order? Any limitations on age, weight, price??

Grand Slam, Jesse.

JoesGarage
10-20-17, 21:06
My guess is those with large long nips move to the head of your batting order? Any limitations on age, weight, price??

Grand Slam, Jesse.LOL FUNNY SHIT! Good one! Thanks for the smile Jesse.

JoesGarage
10-24-17, 07:47
For those that don't cruise the Pine street hot spots, you might not know that the Ocala Inn has been closed for a while and is about to be torn down. I'm told another hotel will be built in it's place. The Ocala Inn has housed a number of my favorite ladies over the years. In a way I'll miss the place. The hotel of choice now seems to be the Comfort Inn. Lots of girls are staying there. As a side note, Walgreens and Dollar General are going to be built roughly across the street from current Ocala Inn location on 17th street. Crazy fuck with the microphone might have to move.

So on the cruise yesterday afternoon, I saw tattoo legs Stephanie, Billie Jean, Sami, Doris, Caitlain and a new girl with strawberry blond hair. Most I have seen on one cruise in a long time. Doris is to be avoided unless you like shitty service. I went with Sami. She says she's been clean for two months now, but who knows? I think she's by far the prettiest of the bunch. Her highlighted hair was pulled back and not so obvious. She's a decent fuck with a decent head game. As a spinner, I thought she would have been even tighter than she was. I will hit that again if I can. I also plan on trying out the strawberry blond and will report back on that and hopefully soon.

Dongr
10-30-17, 16:16
Saw Stephenie, Billie Jean, Morgan and another unknown all on road behind Comfort. Saw Erica and 2 other unknowns on Pine by IHOP. Most that I've seen in a long time. Picked up Morgan for a nice sloppy BBBJCIM. 3rd time I've dated her. Of course no phone number. Have another older utr that I see once in awhile for a nice BBBJCIM. Last couple of weeks prior to today pickings have been very slim.

Brock420
11-04-17, 18:20
Skinny ish brunette younger 30's Seen behind comfort inn black dress had a nice FS dream for 60 Mario coins.

MemphisMonger
11-04-17, 23:18
Hey guys I'll be stopping off for the night next week for 1 night. Looking for a decent hotel to stay at. I see there is a holiday inn express and shamrock historic inn on pines I could stay at but they are a little more expensive than the hotels along I 75. Will the girls go with you to those hotels or will they not leave the stroll?

JuneBug88
11-08-17, 13:29
Has anyone had any luck with girls in this area besides the AMPs? Also, has anyone had luck at the Leesburg AMPs?

LuvPlaying
11-08-17, 22:19
Has anyone had any luck with girls in this area besides the AMPs? Also, has anyone had luck at the Leesburg AMPs?This was copied from the "Escort" section.

Thanks to the 2 or 3 who went to see her. I hope she treated why'all nice. She now has a working phone, text app as well as a current ad up.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekM...e-now/19458057

I dreamt of seeing her and it was great. Special thanks to Jesse.

Liquid3867
11-09-17, 09:16
This was copied from the "Escort" section.

Thanks to the 2 or 3 who went to see her. I hope she treated why'all nice. She now has a working phone, text app as well as a current ad up.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekM...e-now/19458057

I dreamt of seeing her and it was great. Special thanks to Jesse.Link doesn't work.

Jesse54
11-09-17, 10:19
Has anyone had any luck with girls in this area besides the AMPs? Also, has anyone had luck at the Leesburg AMPs?I can tell you who to avoid.

Dreamy-,Jamie has been around for awhile. I have never seen any positive comments.

Tawnie at one point got decent reviews, nothing good in quite some time.

Nikki was over behind the post office, she comes and goes. Nothing special there. This is the Nikki without a tat on her chest. Never name a daughter Nikki. LOL.

I will say Bree-Brandi in Oxford seems to be trying to improve her game. Not GFE. When she is with the Village people she wants a higher door fee, IDK call it a room tax.

Ashley- Mystical is not far north of Leesburg. She is a fqn legend and I mean that in a great way. Not a young spinner or cheap however if someone visits her without leaving drained he has a problem. She might be particular on clients she sees currently. IDK.

As far as AMP in Leesburg I have not heard of anything worthy of a visit. There are two not far away that are not in The Villages or Wildwood which at least will do a,standard HE finish. I can PM locations.

I have a true UTR as in has not placed an ad anywhere in prob a year or so who should be vack in Leesburg in a couple of weeks. She has worked as a stripper in the past. Incredible green cat eyes. I have been begging her for months, I think her moolah woes are about to get me into her bedroom soon.

Cheers Jesse.

SoFakingDumb
11-09-17, 11:55
I can tell you who to avoid.

Dreamy-,Jamie has been around for awhile. I have never seen any positive comments.

Tawnie at one point got decent reviews, nothing good in quite some time.

Nikki was over behind the post office, she comes and goes. Nothing special there. This is the Nikki without a tat on her chest. Never name a daughter Nikki. LOL.

I will say Bree-Brandi in Oxford seems to be trying to improve her game. Not GFE. When she is with the Village people she wants a higher door fee, IDK call it a room tax.

Ashley- Mystical is not far north of Leesburg. She is a fqn legend and I mean that in a great way. Not a young spinner or cheap however if someone visits her without leaving drained he has a problem. She might be particular on clients she sees currently. IDK.

As far as AMP in Leesburg I have not heard of anything worthy of a visit. There are two not far away that are not in The Villages or Wildwood which at least will do a,standard HE finish. I can PM locations.

I have a true UTR as in has not placed an ad anywhere in prob a year or so who should be vack in Leesburg in a couple of weeks. She has worked as a stripper in the past. Incredible green cat eyes. I have been begging her for months, I think her moolah woes are about to get me into her bedroom soon.

Cheers Jesse.Dreamy / Jamie -- not really that bad but not great, I saw her for a double with another girl who I have not seen advertise again. If you talk to her long you will find her personality is loud and somewhat abrasive. But you could easily do a visit without that level of interaction. Was in her area and desperate, considered repeating since she quoted low rate on first visit but she didn't pick up.

Tawnie -- did nothing for me honestly. No urge to repeat.

Post office Nikki -- very sketchy location. Used a chair bar to bar her door while we were together. When I left there was a pimp in the living room. Visit was awkward and rushed obviously.

Old Nikki -- trashy in a bad way, stay away.

Bree / Brandi oxford -- might see her. Had to back out once and she cursed me out by text and called me a cop. Heard her location is difficult to find so not sure if GPS is reliable. She wanted to meet me at WalMart.

Ashley / Mystical -- thought she was significantly north of Leesburg, close to Gainesville. Seen her videos but only made contact once and she was too far away.

Those are most of the regulars I know who haunt the area.

Jesse54
11-09-17, 12:29
Dreamy / Jamie -- not really that bad but not great, I saw her for a double with another girl who I have not seen advertise again. If you talk to her long you will find her personality is loud and somewhat abrasive. But you could easily do a visit without that level of interaction. Was in her area and desperate, considered repeating since she quoted low rate on first visit but she didn't pick up.

Tawnie -- did nothing for me honestly. No urge to repeat.

Post office Nikki -- very sketchy location. Used a chair bar to bar her door while we were together. When I left there was a pimp in the living room. Visit was awkward and rushed obviously.

Old Nikki -- trashy in a bad way, stay away.

Bree / Brandi oxford -- might see her. Had to back out once and she cursed me out by text and called me a cop. Heard her location is difficult to find so not sure if GPS is reliable. She wanted to meet me at WalMart.

Ashley / Mystical -- thought she was significantly north of Leesburg, close to Gainesville. Seen her videos but only made contact once and she was too far away.

Those are most of the regulars I know who haunt the area.Ashley Ann is north of Ocala, Ashley (Mystical0945) is not that far away. Again I do not know how active she is, I can say the couple of times I saw Mystical she wore me out.

I heard from "sweets" who some called kiki last week, so nice to hear she is doing well in the great north. Clean, married, going to school. Looking healthy in scrubs.

At this point I would almost welcome barbie-andrea back from Tenn.

Miss Va shot me a text earlier, she hopes to have an apartment when she returns in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed with her.

SoFakingDumb
11-10-17, 06:35
You're right I got my Ashleys screwed up. I was referring to Ashley Ann. Exchanged PMs with Mystical before but never found the right moment. Haven't seen her ads in a while.

Ashley Ann is north of Ocala, Ashley (Mystical0945) is not that far away. Again I do not know how active she is, I can say the couple of times I saw Mystical she wore me out.

I heard from "sweets" who some called kiki last week, so nice to hear she is doing well in the great north. Clean, married, going to school. Looking healthy in scrubs.

At this point I would almost welcome barbie-andrea back from Tenn.

Miss Va shot me a text earlier, she hopes to have an apartment when she returns in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed with her.

NC Hunter
11-11-17, 08:30
Don't want to name names but provide the situation. A couple of weeks ago, pick up BSW over by the Apple Store early morning. She was totally wacked out on something. Picked her up, drove her to a location for the deed and she fell asleep on me. While passed out I put my dick to her lips and she sluggishly awoke and mechanically began sucking my dick. No mention of pay. Now somewhat awoke, she said her jaws hurt and she wanted me to fuck her. She pulled up her dress and let me fuck that shaved pussy with deep hard thrusts and she appeared to get into it and busted a nut. I came hard into my condom. I dropped her off where she managed to direct me through her numerous nod off moments. She tried to kiss me as she left my vehicle but I was having none of that!

She forgot to ask for the money and I went about happy. The net day, I found $46 balled up in the seat along with a tube of red lipstick. I contemplated giving it back but said, hell no, this is for the times I've been ripped off and threw the lipstick out the window and stuffed the cash in my wallet.

If this had happened to you, what would you do?

NC Hunter.

JoesGarage
11-11-17, 10:03
I'm a little surprised when a girl can't keep a phone as it is her life line to safe clients that want to pay her for her services. So of course it was no answer when I texted Caitlain recently. After sever other strike outs, I called Billie Jean. She's lost some weight, and yes she needed to lose a few pounds. Billie Jean get's it and had texted me her new phone number a few days ago. Senior members that want them can pm me and I will share if you have some good posts. Cheers.

VeryHorny
11-11-17, 15:44
How likely is it you will even find the same girl? Likely she was in such bad shape she would not be able to I'd you or your car.

Don't want to name names but provide the situation. A couple of weeks ago, pick up BSW over by the Apple Store early morning. She was totally wacked out on something. Picked her up, drove her to a location for the deed and she fell asleep on me. While passed out I put my dick to her lips and she sluggishly awoke and mechanically began sucking my dick. No mention of pay. Now somewhat awoke, she said her jaws hurt and she wanted me to fuck her. She pulled up her dress and let me fuck that shaved pussy with deep hard thrusts and she appeared to get into it and busted a nut. I came hard into my condom. I dropped her off where she managed to direct me through her numerous nod off moments. She tried to kiss me as she left my vehicle but I was having none of that!

She forgot to ask for the money and I went about happy. The net day, I found $46 balled up in the seat along with a tube of red lipstick. I contemplated giving it back but said, hell no, this is for the times I've been ripped off and threw the lipstick out the window and stuffed the cash in my wallet.

If this had happened to you, what would you do?

NC Hunter.

Dongr
11-14-17, 10:53
The Ocala Inn will become a Motel 6 according to the guy at the party store nearby. I will miss it as there usually was good talent to find there.

Hit up Sheila after Caitlain cancelled. Has a room at Comfort nice a little older lady ok performance. Seen Caitlain twice both outstanding. Hard not to pop with her BJ but her pussy is so good.

Yesterday saw Amanda by the IHOP, Doris (AVOID), Morgan behind Comfort. Would have picked up Morgan but had plans with Caitlain.

Things seem to be picking up a little lately. No action on road behind IHOP in quite awhile.

Liquid3867
11-14-17, 18:28
Anyone have any numbers you can share? Thanks.

Pluckys
11-30-17, 17:04
Does anyone know if Morgan is still strolling around. I've been on the prowl for a couple days now and no luck. I never got digits.

JoesGarage
12-03-17, 19:38
Does anyone know if Morgan is still strolling around. I've been on the prowl for a couple days now and no luck. I never got digits.Yes she's still around. Don't feel bad about the digits as she never has a phone. She lives on the streets and that's where you will find her. Down to earth girl that can rock your world. Happy hunting.

IWish
12-05-17, 21:24
Don't get up north often, but business brought me here. I had read the board and knew where to look. Saw Caitlin at the Comfort. I asked if she had a room and sure enough she did. She started with an incredible BBBJ that I should have just rode to completion, but I had negotiated FS and so stuck my dick in, cg and then mish. She is my type of woman!! Slim, perky, fun. So much fun in fact I may make special trips to see her. And. She has a phone!!

Dwnunder1
12-06-17, 00:38
Don't get up north often, but business brought me here. I had read the board and knew where to look. Saw Caitlin at the Comfort. I asked if she had a room and sure enough she did. She started with an incredible BBBJ that I should have just rode to completion, but I had negotiated FS and so stuck my dick in, cg and then mish. She is my type of woman!! Slim, perky, fun. So much fun in fact I may make special trips to see her. And. She has a phone!!I have 2 previous numbers, she hasn't been responding. Does the number you have end in 3742?

IWish
12-06-17, 01:30
I have 2 previous numbers, she hasn't been responding. Does the number you have end in 3742?No. I will pm.

Dongr
12-06-17, 18:51
Don't get up north often, but business brought me here. I had read the board and knew where to look. Saw Caitlin at the Comfort. I asked if she had a room and sure enough she did. She started with an incredible BBBJ that I should have just rode to completion, but I had negotiated FS and so stuck my dick in, cg and then mish. She is my type of woman!! Slim, perky, fun. So much fun in fact I may make special trips to see her. And. She has a phone!!She's the best in Ocala. She can't seem to keep a phone very often. We need to communicate among ourselves to make sure we get the new number when it changes. I know I pm 3 or 4 guys on here to keep us informed about phone number locations etc. We help each other out when things change. BIG HELP!

Dwnunder1
12-07-17, 03:34
No. I will pm.Much appreciated.

Trewaller
12-07-17, 18:06
I just relocated to Florida and my first encounter upon my arrival was Caitlin. I concur with the previous reviews about her and she seems to have a pretty good set up going at the comfort. I told her to keep me or other regulars notified of any phone number changes so there is no disruption to her business.

FeistyFritz
12-17-17, 14:28
So I get off work today, I'm driving around Little bit on the sleepy side. I turn down the road going by the iHop and in the distance I see a girl walking around like she's got no place to go. Bingo, so I do a turn, and as I approach She turns and faces me. She looks like this tweeked out mouse / Rat in a hoodie, I swear under my breath, Fucking Doris, I'm secretly hoping she walks out in front of my vehicle but, that would cause a whole lot of unwanted attention. Seeing her instantly made Junior Fall over and go to sleep, so I took the $20 I saved and bought myself lunch instead (Least I got satisfied in one way). Always Remember Never Pick up Doris. She's got the Worst head game in the country, and She still owes me the $40 she stole out of my vehicle.

ChgoBoy2
12-17-17, 19:32
No. I will pm.Hey IWish could you also pm me her digits? Much appreciated!

CB2.

Wamo25
12-25-17, 21:18
So I technically don't live here anymore but just come and visit every now and again as I am now. And its been like 3-4 months since I've been here. And just two days ago I noticed one of the things that has tore my heart apart so much *sniffle*. The destruction of the Ocala Inn. This was a honey comb for SWs, and now it is gone. Does anyone know when they technically started the demolition, and does anyone know what is going to be there now? I would love to think another (same quality) hotel would take its place but I highly doubt that. Good luck and safe hunting.

Dongr
12-26-17, 10:35
So I technically don't live here anymore but just come and visit every now and again as I am now. And its been like 3-4 months since I've been here. And just two days ago I noticed one of the things that has tore my heart apart so much *sniffle*. The destruction of the Ocala Inn. This was a honey comb for SWs, and now it is gone. Does anyone know when they technically started the demolition, and does anyone know what is going to be there now? I would love to think another (same quality) hotel would take its place but I highly doubt that. Good luck and safe hunting.Going to be Motel 6 according to guy at the party store. Started tearing down a few weeks ago. Comfort is current place to monger. Missed your reports. Stay safe and hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Wamo25
12-27-17, 19:29
Going to be Motel 6 according to guy at the party store. Started tearing down a few weeks ago. Comfort is current place to monger. Missed your reports. Stay safe and hope you had a Merry Christmas.At the very least its going to be one for another (motel I mean), altho I think the ocala inn was prob cheaper, hence easier for SW to get rooms. And, yeah I wish I could monger on more frequently as before, and always appreciate your reports man. I did, hope you had a Merry Christmas as well. Good luck and safe hunting.

JoesGarage
12-28-17, 22:22
So I get off work today, I'm driving around Little bit on the sleepy side. I turn down the road going by the iHop and in the distance I see a girl walking around like she's got no place to go. Bingo, so I do a turn, and as I approach She turns and faces me. She looks like this tweeked out mouse / Rat in a hoodie, I swear under my breath, Fucking Doris, I'm secretly hoping she walks out in front of my vehicle but, that would cause a whole lot of unwanted attention. Seeing her instantly made Junior Fall over and go to sleep, so I took the $20 I saved and bought myself lunch instead (Least I got satisfied in one way). Always Remember Never Pick up Doris. She's got the Worst head game in the country, and She still owes me the $40 she stole out of my vehicle.Mouse Faced Doris on yet another vacation. Won't have to see her for a while as her rap sheet is kind of long. Cheers.

Dongr
01-02-18, 18:49
So sad I can't recommend more.

1. Anna I'm lucky to be one of the few she sees.

2. Caitlain great at everything.

3. Amanda watch her sticky fingers but she can suck a dick for sure.

4. Nicole don't see her too often but very good BJ.

Miss:
Saundra (went straight?)

Ivette always a great time.

Anyone else that anyone recommends?

Here's hoping for a better 2018!!

JoesGarage
01-02-18, 22:12
Good list brother Dongr.

I have to agree with you on Anna and Caitlain. Of course, most don't know Anna as she's been UTR for quite some time. As for Amanda, she is only a shell of what she used to be. The heroin has taken it's toll. Sadly, I predict she will OD soon and unless she gets a forced vacation, she is unlikely to see 2019. I hope I'm wrong about that. I haven't had the pleasure of Nicole, you should pm her digits. As for Ivette, did you see her in 2017? She checked out of the Hilton and disappeared. Looked like she was well fed by her uncle though.

Now Cici is pretty damn good and her due date is any day now. No way to know if she becomes available again. Also might consider adding Morgan to your list. She's a pain in the ass to locate as she has no phone. But "wow" if you can catch her. Maybe Billie Jean gets honorable mention? Cheers.

Detroit352
01-03-18, 17:36
Can someone PM me her #.

Dongr
01-03-18, 19:43
Good list brother Dongr.

I have to agree with you on Anna and Caitlain. Of course, most don't know Anna as she's been UTR for quite some time. As for Amanda, she is only a shell of what she used to be. The heroin has taken it's toll. Sadly, I predict she will OD soon and unless she gets a forced vacation, she is unlikely to see 2019. I hope I'm wrong about that. I haven't had the pleasure of Nicole, you should pm her digits. As for Ivette, did you see her in 2017? She checked out of the Hilton and disappeared. Looked like she was well fed by her uncle though.

Now Cici is pretty damn good and her due date is any day now. No way to know if she becomes available again. Also might consider adding Morgan to your list. She's a pain in the ass to locate as she has no phone. But "wow" if you can catch her. Maybe Billie Jean gets honorable mention? Cheers.I don't know how I forgot CiCi she certainly gives one of the best BBBJ. I agree Morgan deserves to be in the top group also. Nicole walks around MLK and west 40. No phone. Was out this morning in the bad weather and got real lucky. A guy in a blue pickup dropped off Phyllis a cute slim girl that I hadn't seen before. Received a great BBBJCIM for 20. I tipped her for an outstanding job. She doesn't have a phone I gave her my number but you know how that usually goes. She was a talker but was actually pleasant to talk to.

Dongr
01-05-18, 10:22
Shannon is done with her vacation. I would expect her to be out. Morgan just picked up for VOP and will be on vacation.

Detroit352
01-06-18, 09:17
So sad I can't recommend more.

1. Anna I'm lucky to be one of the few she sees.

2. Caitlain great at everything.

3. Amanda watch her sticky fingers but she can suck a dick for sure.

4. Nicole don't see her too often but very good BJ.

Miss:
Saundra (went straight?)

Ivette always a great time.

Anyone else that anyone recommends?

Here's hoping for a better 2018!!First off I like to say thanks for all the info and #s.

I got the chance to visit Caitlin and yes like always this board is rite on haha. She does have a GREAT HEAD GAME WWOOOWWWW LOL. Her friend in the same place upstairs isn't bad enough.

But Like all provider's each one has there good and bad and a lot of you already know the bad. I'm not going to throw there bad parts on here. PM me and I'll let you know more if your interested.

PDropper68
01-07-18, 12:30
Saw Caitlin at her place a couple weeks ago at her place. She happened to walk out as I drove so I pulled in. As we went in her room, I saw movement in her bathroom. Some guy was in the bathroom with his phone, said hey was trying to get a signal. Apparently the doors don't lock at her place. At any rate, after I confronted him he left without incident. Caitlin did a great job. Just remember the rules, watch your surroundings, be safe.

Dongr
01-07-18, 20:15
Saw Caitlin at her place a couple weeks ago at her place. She happened to walk out as I drove so I pulled in. As we went in her room, I saw movement in her bathroom. Some guy was in the bathroom with his phone, said hey was trying to get a signal. Apparently the doors don't lock at her place. At any rate, after I confronted him he left without incident. Caitlin did a great job. Just remember the rules, watch your surroundings, be safe.She was kicked out of her room last night. Hopefully she'll find a place that's ok with us guys coming and going.

Also, saw Shannon out and about Friday but was on my way to see Caitlain so didn't stop.

PDropper68
01-07-18, 22:04
Saw her today, she is at the Dixie. Sad to say she is on her meds pretty heavy. This will be my last time seeing her. She performed as usual but I know she is going to go downhill fast. Hope I'm wrong.

Pussylicker2
01-08-18, 13:09
Saw her today, she is at the Dixie. Sad to say she is on her meds pretty heavy. This will be my last time seeing her. She performed as usual but I know she is going to go downhill fast. Hope I'm wrong.I RTFF, but couldn't find a description of Caitlin (other than the fact that she is good at everything).

Could someone PM me her number? I'm not that far from the dixie. Thanks!

Dongr
01-08-18, 15:59
I RTFF, but couldn't find a description of Caitlin (other than the fact that she is good at everything).

Could someone PM me her number? I'm not that far from the dixie. Thanks!Post 903. Will pm number.

Pussylicker2
01-14-18, 03:43
Friday afternoon I called Caitlin. She answered after 8 rings. She was so high, or drunk, I couldn't communicate with her. So the next day (today) I text her instead. She's not at the Dixie, she's now at the Star. She texted me right back. She's a nice girl, not a young spinner but not bad. Good bbbjws. , I'll see her again.

Detroit352
01-14-18, 08:35
Krissy from Gainesville is in the ocala area and I've seen her a few times lately. The last time I seen her was Fri and before that way to many times to count. Most already know she a good provider. She can only do car dates or your place. She use to post all the time but went UTR for the most part.

If you need some info PM me.

If you only have 3 or 4 post / reviews on here don't ask for info. OK newbies.

Detroit352
01-14-18, 09:10
Krissy from Gainesville is in the ocala area and I've seen her a few times lately. The last time I seen her was Fri and before that way to many times to count. Most already know she a good provider. She can only do car dates or your place. She use to post all the time but went UTR for the most part.

If you only have 3 or 4 post / reviews on here don't ask for info. OK newbies.Sorry I posted on the wrong section. Backpage reviews not SW LOL.

Dongr
01-15-18, 09:18
Met Raven by the Comfort Friday night. 30 year old WSW great body with boobs to die for. Had been a dancer previously. Went to her room for a good (not great) BBBJCIM. Would repeat. No phone of course. Donation. 30 said she gave me a deal. I hadn't seen her out before but said see was out often.

Got a call from Anna yesterday and met up for the usual great BBBJCIM. First time in almost 2 months that I've seen her. I think I'm addicted to her bjs LOL.

Dwnunder1
01-16-18, 00:41
Anyone live around or frequent the ocklawaha / gator joe's area? Every once in a while I pass through there at night and see a girl hitch hiking or something. I picked a girl up the other night and she needed a ride down c25 then told me turn around the sugar daddy is meeting me at the chevron you found me at. Weird.

I don't frequent the area enough to know if its likely to find something here or just a freak chance thing. The chevron has some shady characters hanging around though might be a spot.

Curious.

Dongr
01-18-18, 07:44
Anyone live around or frequent the ocklawaha / gator joe's area? Every once in a while I pass through there at night and see a girl hitch hiking or something. I picked a girl up the other night and she needed a ride down c25 then told me turn around the sugar daddy is meeting me at the chevron you found me at. Weird.

I don't frequent the area enough to know if its likely to find something here or just a freak chance thing. The chevron has some shady characters hanging around though might be a spot.

Curious.I don't know the area you are talking about. I live in Summerfield and in last 6 years picked up over 15 girls walking or hitch hiking. All between Summerfield and Ocala. On 441,475 and 301 (by Oxford). Success rate excellent as they usually all need money. Some will have a place some will be car dates. I love variety and this helps. It's hit or miss but nothing to lose as I'm headed to Ocala anyway.

Dwnunder1
01-21-18, 06:35
I don't know the area you are talking about. I live in Summerfield and in last 6 years picked up over 15 girls walking or hitch hiking. All between Summerfield and Ocala. On 441,475 and 301 (by Oxford). Success rate excellent as they usually all need money. Some will have a place some will be car dates. I love variety and this helps. It's hit or miss but nothing to lose as I'm headed to Ocala anyway.Wish I had something on the way like that. For the time it would take to hit your area I may as well drive to daytona and be almost guaranteed to find something. With all the drugs out in the ocala forest I'm surprised there isn't some sort of SW population out here. My poor car is going to die from all the driving LOL.

Hillbilly Bob
02-02-18, 08:52
Met Raven by the Comfort Friday night. 30 year old WSW great body with boobs to die for. Had been a dancer previously. Went to her room for a good (not great) BBBJCIM. Would repeat. No phone of course. Donation. 30 said she gave me a deal. I hadn't seen her out before but said see was out often.

Got a call from Anna yesterday and met up for the usual great BBBJCIM. First time in almost 2 months that I've seen her. I think I'm addicted to her bjs LOL.Can you please PM me Anna's digits.

Hillbilly Bob
02-02-18, 19:38

If you only have 3 or 4 post / reviews on here don't ask for info. OK newbies.Please PM me Krissy digits.

Dongr
02-04-18, 17:24
Saw a new Amanda from a couple of years ago on a side street off of west 40. Looked good as she has put on a few pounds got some teeth work done. Nice BBBJCIM for. 30. Has a phone.

This morning picked up Gabby by Stevens very nice BBBJ. Seems like a very nice person. Said she was going to go to a Super Bowl party with some Steeler players. She should make a boatload of money if that happens. She was coming down with a bad cold or flu. Said that most girls are staying in motels in that area now.

After dropping off Gabby saw a thin 30 year old girl in front of Queens (Host). Her name is Emily and got her number for a future use.

I have both Amanda and Emily number. I would recommend Amanda don't know Erika. Gabby is on BP $. 60 for quickie.

I saw Shannon by Star right after she got out but haven't seen her out since. I think she may have left Ocala. She used to be out ALL the time. I know she was arrested twice within a very short time period. LE knows her and probably targeted her and she decided to leave otherwise she would have been spotted by now.

Davg421
02-12-18, 11:56
I have been seen, I'm thinking a BSW around the 42 and 25 area of weirsdale area. She is thin tall looking around 30's been walking up and down the streets daytime hours. Just wondering if anyone else has seen her and or partake.

JoesGarage
02-12-18, 23:20
I recently came across Morgan and had to stop and say hi. She said she hasn't been walking much the past few months. Why? I ask. Well she's 5. 5 months pregnant. Evidently, when she went away on vacation, she was found to be pregnant. Huh, hell of a surprise. So she says she's been clean for the sake of the baby and I hope that's true. Well, she wanted me to help her out. So a quick BBBJ in the car and I was on my way. She wants to find a good family for open adoption. Nice. Until then, she's on the streets. No phone. I'm not into dating the pregnant girls. But I know some of you horn dogs like that kind of thing.

So that got me thinking about Cici. She had her baby early in January. She hasn't returned any of my texts. I miss those days from two years ago when she was living near Pine. I could text her and she would be on my cock 15 minutes later. Of course she could finish the job in under 5 minutes. LOL Good times. I figure she will text one day out of the blue. Until then, I must wonder aloud WTF. Why would a street walker want to be pregnant? Why would they want to raise a child? Just WTF. Sorry about the rant.

Dongr
02-13-18, 10:10
I have been seen, I'm thinking a BSW around the 42 and 25 area of weirsdale area. She is thin tall looking around 30's been walking up and down the streets daytime hours. Just wondering if anyone else has seen her and or partake.It's been awhile but I saw a possible SW that matches your description on 42 just south of post office. I don't make it out that way very often at all. I may have to make trips that way more often as it'sonly 5-10 min from where I live.

Dragon88
02-13-18, 13:37
It's been awhile but I saw a possible SW that matches your description on 42 just south of post office. I don't make it out that way very often at all. I may have to make trips that way more often as it'sonly 5-10 min from where I live.Saw her 3 sundays ago getting out of a truck at the gas station across from the dollar general was in a pink dress with black poka dots nice legs on that one.

Davg421
02-22-18, 10:51
I saw a hitcher on 42 so I made the scoop. She was a blonde in her mid to late 30's so she looked, small boobs but not fugly, but not a looker either. She asked if I could give her a pack of cigs and a stop at McDonalds. I didn't mind so I helped her out. I think she was on something because she started freeking out and crying because she couldn't get a radio station she liked. I was starting to think what did I get myself into. On the way back to where she wanted me to take her she said I could pull it out if I wanted. I did and before I knew it she had me in her mouth while I was driving. She took it all with out missing a drop. Dropped her off at Nelsons and on my way. I saw her again by b & d's I decided to pass because she was a bit nuts for me and didn't feel like driving her around town.

URMonkey
02-22-18, 16:25
Hey guys I am from down south. Been reading some info to see where the fun is. I am trying to find out where 42 is? Can someone point me in the right direction.

Jesse54
02-22-18, 21:15
I saw a hitcher on 42 so I made the scoop. She was a blonde in her mid to late 30's so she looked, small boobs but not fugly, but not a looker either. She asked if I could give her a pack of cigs and a stop at McDonalds. I didn't mind so I helped her out. I think she was on something because she started freeking out and crying because she couldn't get a radio station she liked. I was starting to think what did I get myself into. On the way back to where she wanted me to take her she said I could pull it out if I wanted. I did and before I knew it she had me in her mouth while I was driving. She took it all with out missing a drop. Dropped her off at Nelsons and on my way. I saw her again by b & d's I decided to pass because she was a bit nuts for me and didn't feel like driving her around town.Nelsons brings back some bad memories. I got to play 20 questions in there asked by a well dressed man with star shaped jewlery on his belt. He kept sayin " I am not here by accident I know what is going on, just tell me the truth". No sir, deny til ya die, looking back it was a good thing I kept my cool. Had no I'd on me, 100 and two condoms in my pocket.

BTW if that BBQ stand is still there the pork sandwich is not bad. Cheers Jesse.

Davg421
02-23-18, 12:36
Hey guys I am from down south. Been reading some info to see where the fun is. I am trying to find out where 42 is? Can someone point me in the right direction.42 is in Summerfield where the BP station is. Head east toward Weirsdale.

VeryHorny
02-24-18, 15:09
Alright, this morning I was going north on Pine (441-301) when spotted a brunette walking north by Chrysler dealer. She had a bag over her shoulder and was pulling a suitcase.

Took a look. Long (mid back) dark brown hair, early 30's jeans and loose shirt. Her eyes saw me. She was not hitchhiking but I swung around to ask if she needed a ride.

Turns out her and partner had a fight and she was on way to a motel. She agreed to take care of me for a ride to days in (27&75).

After getting her room she provided BBBJ followed by BBFS in multi positions with a pop inside her. She did say that I was a special and normally everything is covered.

Her partner kept her phone so she does not have one but will be walking near 27 & 75 until she gets one. Goes by Gina.

Lars36
02-24-18, 16:42
Alright, this morning I was going north on Pine (441-301) when spotted a brunette walking north by Chrysler dealer. She had a bag over her shoulder and was pulling a suitcase.

Took a look. Long (mid back) dark brown hair, early 30's jeans and loose shirt. Her eyes saw me. She was not hitchhiking but I swung around to ask if she needed a ride.

Turns out her and partner had a fight and she was on way to a motel. She agreed to take care of me for a ride to days in (27&75).

After getting her room she provided BBBJ followed by BBFS in multi positions with a pop inside her. She did say that I was a special and normally everything is covered.

Her partner kept her phone so she does not have one but will be walking near 27 & 75 until she gets one. Goes by Gina.The damage. I would need at lest a BBBJ. Room #?

VeryHorny
02-24-18, 21:25
The damage. I would need at lest a BBBJ. Room #?Lars. There was no damage to report. I drove her (and her bags) to the motel, waited while she checked in, helped her get to her room and waited while she showered (I likely could have joined her but choose not too).

What she normally offers and rates are something I did not discuss.

She has a nice face, maybe 5'9" tall 120 to 130 lbs nice C's with a thin landing strip.

She did say her partner (female she shared room with) got loaded on candy and stated busting up the place. After she passed out, she gathered her stuff and left. She used to work in Jacksonville but moved down here last week.

Told her about sister site so I hope she advertises.

Lars36
02-25-18, 10:13
Lars. There was no damage to report. I drove her (and her bags) to the motel, waited while she checked in, helped her get to her room and waited while she showered (I likely could have joined her but choose not too).

What she normally offers and rates are something I did not discuss.

She has a nice face, maybe 5'9" tall 120 to 130 lbs nice C's with a thin landing strip.

She did say her partner (female she shared room with) got loaded on candy and stated busting up the place. After she passed out, she gathered her stuff and left. She used to work in Jacksonville but moved down here last week.

Told her about sister site so I hope she advertises.So no donation for the BBBJ? Free I guess for the ride then? If so, good deal.

Moonster
02-27-18, 19:43
So a couple days ago I had a date with Amanda.

Been with her in the past so I picked her behind IHOP.

But after I picked her up we passed a younger really hot looking redhead in little blue shorts walking on the back road behind IHOP. Amanda said that her name was Emily and she stays in town plaza motel. Wondering if anyone has had experience with this Emily.

She almost looked to good to be true.

Oh and for Amanda decent visit BBJCIM.

But wishing I saw redhead earlier.

NeguS
02-28-18, 05:16
So a couple days ago I had a date with Amanda.

Been with her in the past so I picked her behind IHOP.

But after I picked her up we passed a younger really hot looking redhead in little blue shorts walking on the back road behind IHOP. Amanda said that her name was Emily and she stays in town plaza motel. Wondering if anyone has had experience with this Emily.

She almost looked to good to be true.

Oh and for Amanda decent visit BBJCIM.

But wishing I saw redhead earlier.Never saw her was day time? How she look? Really interested.

Moonster
02-28-18, 11:26
Never saw her was day time? How she look? Really interested.She looked really good from where I was. Super nice body couldn't get a good look at face from where I was.

It was around 10 am.

I think after talking to someone that it was a girl that used to post on BP. Thinking she went with the name Veronica on BP.

Lars36
02-28-18, 14:07
She looked really good from where I was. Super nice body couldn't get a good look at face from where I was.

It was around 10 am.

I think after talking to someone that it was a girl that used to post on BP. Thinking she went with the name Veronica on BP.If I'm think right, is she the one w / a batman mask??

Moonster
02-28-18, 16:00
If I'm think right, is she the one w / a batman mask??Yes that is the one for sure.

Road King #1
03-04-18, 09:42
So I was coming back from the coast on 42 by the Oklawaha bridge and saw a very fine spinner wondering along the side of the road. Being the gentleman I am, I offered her a ride. So she hops in and I can see she needs her "meds". She was mid 20's, tite bod, little short shorts on. I thought I finally found something out there. But alas she said she needed $, but didn't want to do anything "nasty". Anyhow, I dropped her off, but am wondering if there isn't some potential out in that area. If you ever have the misfortune of getting back in the national forest area, there are enclaves of white trash there that are worst than shit I have seen in downtown Deetroit. Anyone score out there? Or know of any inhabitants that are available looking for some extra dinero. Tia.

Chubbing
03-04-18, 10:26
So I was coming back from the coast on 42 by the Oklawaha bridge and saw a very fine spinner wondering along the side of the road. Being the gentleman I am, I offered her a ride. So she hops in and I can see she needs her "meds". She was mid 20's, tite bod, little short shorts on. I thought I finally found something out there. But alas she said she needed $, but didn't want to do anything "nasty". Anyhow, I dropped her off, but am wondering if there isn't some potential out in that area. If you ever have the misfortune of getting back in the national forest area, there are enclaves of white trash there that are worst than shit I have seen in downtown Deetroit. Anyone score out there? Or know of any inhabitants that are available looking for some extra dinero. Tia.DUDE. That is how horror movies start!

Lars36
03-04-18, 12:30
DUDE. That is how horror movies start!Before you venture out that way.

FeistyFritz
03-05-18, 16:58
So this afternoon, I'm sitting at Pine and 17th and see this Spinning Redhead, Walk past the crazy Megaphone guy and crossed 17th, I drive by and she looks good almost TGTBT.

So I pull over make like I'm on my phone and she keeps looking my way even gave a little nod, about a block away I see an Explorer with a front Grill guard and its got me spooked, So I drive around the block a few times, The Explorer is empty, and she's still walking towards 40, So I make the scoop, Tight little body, and firm perky tatas. She asks for 60 and I counter with the usual. Her BBBJWSP game is on point, and she had her wits about her, she went a little heavy on the makeup but she still looked banging. Unfortunately not much else was had was on a time crunch.

Also Quick Note had the pleasure of Scooping up Billie Jean about 2-3 Weeks ago, Got her Digits for any SM, Again BBBJ game was on Point, and she had a Tight Tight Little Munch, Would repeat with either of these girls, Stay safe and Paranoid out there!!

Liquid3867
03-06-18, 10:34
So this afternoon, I'm sitting at Pine and 17th and see this Spinning Redhead, Walk past the crazy Megaphone guy and crossed 17th, I drive by and she looks good almost TGTBT.

So I pull over make like I'm on my phone and she keeps looking my way even gave a little nod, about a block away I see an Explorer with a front Grill guard and its got me spooked, So I drive around the block a few times, The Explorer is empty, and she's still walking towards 40, So I make the scoop, Tight little body, and firm perky tatas. She asks for 60 and I counter with the usual. Her BBBJWSP game is on point, and she had her wits about her, she went a little heavy on the makeup but she still looked banging. Unfortunately not much else was had was on a time crunch.

Also Quick Note had the pleasure of Scooping up Billie Jean about 2-3 Weeks ago, Got her Digits for any SM, Again BBBJ game was on Point, and she had a Tight Tight Little Munch, Would repeat with either of these girls, Stay safe and Paranoid out there!!Did you get the redheads number man? Can you please PM if you did? Thanks. I saw her the other day on my way to a movie but didn't stop.

FeistyFritz
03-06-18, 16:36
Did you get the redheads number man? Can you please PM if you did? Thanks. I saw her the other day on my way to a movie but didn't stop.Oh trust me I asked, she had a phone on her but said she only uses it for FB messenger on WiFi and to listen to music, would have loved her number as she's something else, said she's walking quite a bit, everywhere from MLK towards Firestone and up towards 17th. Treat her well, she a fun one.

Amp Forever
03-13-18, 21:26
CiCi is back in business and looking for dates. She went crickets on me last week and I ended up seeing Sky (which was well worth the visit). CiCi is texting me looking to hook up, but I have left town. She has a young mouth to feed and needs the donations. Told her that I would pass on her number (352) 426-8077. For 40 Mario coins you get a great BBBJCIMWS DT car date. I see her as often as I am in town.

NeguS
03-13-18, 23:06
Was doing my patrol on pine saw 2 new girls skinny spinner saw her yesterday with same shirt was walking to the gas station but dissapear probably someone else pickup her so went to red head girl fast food when was walking to my car saw a nice thick botty and legs white girl and did eye contact wave her she start walking to my car ask can I ge it in I said sure she got out from jail 3 days ago her names is samantha 37 years old qoute me 40 mario coins for evrything so went to where she's satying with 67 years old guy but he wasnt there she take off her cloth was wearing a nice black tong and 34 b small perky titties little belly but the best her nice wide hips and big nice soft ass she start give me a nice soft slow BJ when I was so fucking hard put my birthday hat and grab. Her nice hips and pound her she was having a good time listen her moaning then when I was close to explode fuck her harder and finally explode nice gir no dramma and love please ask her if can CIM but said no I wanr try greek next time but not sure she is in to.

Dongr
03-14-18, 08:27
Was doing my patrol on pine saw 2 new girls skinny spinner saw her yesterday with same shirt was walking to the gas station but dissapear probably someone else pickup her so went to red head girl fast food when was walking to my car saw a nice thick botty and legs white girl and did eye contact wave her she start walking to my car ask can I ge it in I said sure she got out from jail 3 days ago her names is samantha 37 years old qoute me 40 mario coins for evrything so went to where she's satying with 67 years old guy but he wasnt there she take off her cloth was wearing a nice black tong and 34 b small perky titties little belly but the best her nice wide hips and big nice soft ass she start give me a nice soft slow BJ when I was so fucking hard put my birthday hat and grab. Her nice hips and pound her she was having a good time listen her moaning then when I was close to explode fuck her harder and finally explode nice gir no dramma and love please ask her if can CIM but said no I wanr try greek next time but not sure she is in to.Almost certain this is the Samantha I picked up a few days ago walking north by Belleview on 441. Gave her a ride to Ocala and got a very good BBBJ for. 20 in car. Said she was up to anything. She probably would be up to Greek. Seemed like a nice lady and was just as described above. She texted me last night. I will find out if it's ok to pass on her number to mongers who contribute useful info.

On CiCi she changes her number all the time. I got her number about two weeks ago and it looked as if it been changed already. She gives a great BBBJ.

NeguS
03-15-18, 05:19
Almost certain this is the Samantha I picked up a few days ago walking north by Belleview on 441. Gave her a ride to Ocala and got a very good BBBJ for. 20 in car. Said she was up to anything. She probably would be up to Greek. Seemed like a nice lady and was just as described above. She texted me last night. I will find out if it's ok to pass on her number to mongers who contribute useful info.

On CiCi she changes her number all the time. I got her number about two weeks ago and it looked as if it been changed already. She gives a great BBBJ.I contact Cici yesterday sen me pics and quote me 100 mario coins I was just for fuck then drop to 80 but she isn't a great looking girl for 80 ask for greek and said no so I pass. I will have try Samantha Friday good price and nice body this time I will take pics and video and share.

Be safe guys.

Pussylicker2
03-16-18, 16:15
So I call Cici yesterday around noon. She gets back to me about 4 hours later. I told her it was too late that how about tomorrow? She said good. At 7 am This morning I had a text from her. We arranged for me to be at her place at noon. I got there and had a text where she requested I go to a nearby Dollar General. I went there, send her a text saying I was there, and she texted back that she was on the phone. How about 15 minutes later I left. I had a text from Ria in Tampa so I went to see her.

LuvPlaying
03-16-18, 17:58
CiCi is back in business and looking for dates. She went crickets on me last week and I ended up seeing Sky (which was well worth the visit). CiCi is texting me looking to hook up, but I have left town. She has a young mouth to feed and needs the donations. Told her that I would pass on her number (352) 426-8077. For 40 Mario coins you get a great BBBJCIMWS DT car date. I see her as often as I am in town.Tried reaching out to CC a number of times and she either flaked out or went silent. Not sure how much more effort to put into her.

Sky is a great date. Been with her a few times and each one was good.

Moonster
03-22-18, 19:05
So strolling down pine I run across an older red head not bad looking body though butta face.

Decent BBBJ and finished with her riding. She's fun and gets into it.

I have her number if anyone would like to trade some with me.

NeguS
03-23-18, 23:39
Had a nice long date with this girl, she was staying in a hotel room call me and said if we can have some time together so when I got to the mothel wait close to her room call her and when she walk out was wearing a extra short pants I can see her butt sheeks! She had make up and nice looking hair look so better then last time we meet at pine, ask me for money upfront because want use her candy first so I agree her dealer bring her medice and after few medication this girl was horny took few pics then action start nice long UCBJ when I was hard like rock she did a nice cow girl then doggy and misionary took a rest then make her kitty wet with my finger and play with her and she explode was really pleacent se her enjoying my skills have a rest an nice chat then took care of my little friend when I was hard like a rock again she said you can have some ass and fuck it like was my first one grab her hair and pull it at the same time she was talking dirty and I was more motivated but after few minutes gat tired then finally release my pressure on her mouth she gag a little seen like no like juice on her mouth.

Was a awosome date the got her food and cigarrette toyal damage $60 but really worth it just her ass was a nice dessert.

2nd date.

She call me few times after 3 days without seen her agree bit she look so diferrent with no make up or hair done plus she was pushy saying need make money when I was driving for found a spot she pull her medication tool and try ise it I was I said are you crazy you can do this here we can get in bog trouble she was piss about then ask me a cigarrate and said if we can go to her friend house for do bussines when gotnthere tell her to go first and talk to her friend if is ok do all at there turn on my car and left she was totally diferent this time can tell her medication make her another person then the nice hot girl at first date.

JoesGarage
03-27-18, 21:36
So strolling down pine I run across an older red head not bad looking body though butta face.

Decent BBBJ and finished with her riding. She's fun and gets into it.

I have her number if anyone would like to trade some with me.Sherry has been on the streets for a long, long time. So hell yea she knows her way around a dick. She recently returned from a two month vacation and has put on some pounds. Give her two months of street walking and candy use and she will slim down. The weight loss will help in her facial features too. Add some make up, which she doesn't seem to use, and she doesn't look to bad. Was she wearing a wig? She has several of them and that will fool you too. All in all, not bad for her age.

ItsThePickle89
03-29-18, 12:45

Also Quick Note had the pleasure of Scooping up Billie Jean about 2-3 Weeks ago, Got her Digits for any SM, Again BBBJ game was on Point, and she had a Tight Tight Little Munch, Would repeat with either of these girls, Stay safe and Paranoid out there!!I know I'm pretty new here but if there is anyway that I could get these girls info would be awesome. Thand and feel free to PM me. Stay safe.

ItsThePickle89
03-29-18, 14:09
Hey I'm obviously a newb but just wanted to put this out there and see if anyone knows. When I'm driving on NE 7th St there is always this girl walking back and forth from diamond oil and ocala heights. Walking like she has nowhere to go. Stopping and watching the cars as they pass her by. Like she is wanting someone to stop. This happens so much to the point that me and my buddies were joking saying she might be a SW. But the more I think of it I believe it may be true. Let me know what yall think please. Also not horrible looking.

NC Hunter
04-01-18, 13:20
Hey I'm obviously a newb but just wanted to put this out there and see if anyone knows. When I'm driving on NE 7th St there is always this girl walking back and forth from diamond oil and ocala heights. Walking like she has nowhere to go. Stopping and watching the cars as they pass her by. Like she is wanting someone to stop. This happens so much to the point that me and my buddies were joking saying she might be a SW. But the more I think of it I believe it may be true. Let me know what yall think please. Also not horrible looking.Next time you see her, stop her and check her out. Report your findings.

NC Hunter.

NC Hunter
04-03-18, 18:20
Was out strolling early this morning and found light skin, blonde, BSW, rather thick, 5'6', wearing dark mini skirt crossing 200 at Pine. I stopped and she jumped in. Knew her from Orlando. Asked if she had a place, she didn't so I dropped her back off. 10 minutes later came back around and she was gone. They are out there my friends.

NC Hunter.

FLMeds420
04-05-18, 23:17
I was riding around Pine doing the monger patrol. I saw this SW across the street at the gas station that is across from Comfort Inn. Immediately, she locks onto me and is waving like crazy. I loop around to get a better peek. She has short black hair, is about 5 ft 5, and looks a little thick in the middle. Face kinda looks Latina and is real average. I wasn't 100% sure it wasn't a guy. Up north Dominican Tranny SW's used to fool some the best mongers. Luckily I never fell for that. Grab them by the pussy if you have any doubt. I ended up not scooping her up.

Anyone know this one?

JoesGarage
04-07-18, 07:33
I stopped and offered a ride to what turned out to be Kayla on SS Blvd between MLK and the bridge before downtown. She's mid twenties, 5'4" or so, fit with dark wavy hair to about her shoulders, looked like a fair skinned Latina. Good looking girl. I start to drive away from the pick up spot and no LEO check, just "what are you looking for" I smiled and she says "You looking for head?" OK, game on. She did a pretty good job, just didn't catch at the end and she had to use a couple of napkins. I expected catch, open the door and release at the minimum. I would certainly do it again. I would like to have a full session one day. Of course there were no digits to be had to make that a reality. She said she lived near by and had 2 kids. Single mom looking for fast cash I guess. Cheers.

JoesGarage
05-20-18, 21:32
Hey all, SW scene is a little down, but not out. Billie Jean, Sherri and Caitlain all met uncle LEO. Caitlain posted bail, but she will have a hard time beating the charges of theft. They join a long list of 8-10 girls currently on vacation. Please note: Kim, Amanda, Kayla, Shannon, and Caitlain are all walking. Most don't have a phone. Also, Cici has moved away. A couple of new faces out and I look forward to reading the reports or having a date with some new pussy. Good to be back and reporting from the front lines.

JuneBug88
05-22-18, 16:03
Ci Ci is out of town for a while, is there anyone within the immediate Villages area to get hold of? Ocala is too far for me to sneak away from the better half. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

Dongr
05-23-18, 20:55
Ci Ci is out of town for a while, is there anyone within the immediate Villages area to get hold of? Ocala is too far for me to sneak away from the better half. ANy help would be greatly appreciatedtio.One that advertises On skip the games. Safe location, nice BBBJ, nice lady, clean trailer behind old Kmart, closer to 70 instead of the 50 years she advertises. 60-70 for 1/4 hour. If you can't find her and are interested pm me and I'll send contact info.

Dongr
05-23-18, 21:05
Staying at house by King Market on MLK. Real dump of a house. I would have been better off with a car date even though I hate car dates. 3-4 people hanging around and room was very hot. She gives a great BBBJCIM and is sexy as hell. No phone. I saw Doris at the same house. She's very pregnant. Avoid her for sure. I didn't see any others out although I picked up Caitlain as soon as I got into town so didn't cruise long at all.

Davg421
05-25-18, 09:12
One that advertises On skip the games. Safe location, nice BBBJ, nice lady, clean trailer behind old Kmart, closer to 70 instead of the 50 years she advertises. 60-70 for 1/4 hour. If you can't find her and are interested pm me and I'll send contact info.I had a date set up with her and as soon as I got close and called her for the address she said that she had to cancel because the neighbor was outside and she didn't want him to say anything to her Aunt who she is renting the trailer from.

JoesGarage
05-26-18, 06:07
I got a text from Cici late last night. She's back in Summerfield, staying in a different location and looking for car dates. Digit's are unchanged.

Dongr
05-26-18, 10:04
I had a date set up with her and as soon as I got close and called her for the address she said that she had to cancel because the neighbor was outside and she didn't want him to say anything to her Aunt who she is renting the trailer from.She does rent from her aunt. She hasn't advertised in the last couple of weeks. She was advertising at least once daily. So she must be keeping a low profile for awhile. You need to go back a few pages to find her ads.

Good to hear CiCi is back. As I live in Summerfield it's very convenient for me.

Lars36
05-26-18, 18:41
One that advertises On skip the games. Safe location, nice BBBJ, nice lady, clean trailer behind old Kmart, closer to 70 instead of the 50 years she advertises. 60-70 for 1/4 hour. If you can't find her and are interested pm me and I'll send contact info.Did I read right, she is closer to 70 years old? WTF!

Dongr
05-27-18, 06:37
Did I read right, she is closer to 70 years old? WTF!Yes, that's what I thought. I could be wrong but she looked much older than the 50 she advertises. She posted today saying she'll be in the hospital for 2-6 weeks.

DaRockRod
06-04-18, 11:30
What's up Mongers.

It's been awhile since I visited your town, but observing the post seems like not much action?

Any luck?

Rock.

Dongr
06-05-18, 20:35
Unless you have provided useful post on this site please do not pm me for numbers. I've recently have had 1 guy that had 5 posts asking for info. Of the 5 he had 4 asking for info and 1 that didn't really give any information. I've had 3 guys all with 0 posts requesting info. I am glad to share info privately but I have to know you are one of us.

ShortlinerRico
06-10-18, 16:37
Picked her up last week. Ugh. What a mess. I didn't have a place as I'm not exactly local. Agreed to go to her place nearKing. A straight up crack house. I was the only honky in a mile radius. Deann is trashy brunette bbw. Talked a good game. We decided. 5 at her place. She promised condoms but at the crime scene the condoms were no where to be found. She said if I was clean she was down with it. We fucked on her "mamas bed". Mechanical service to say the least. I won't repeat.

FLMeds420
06-12-18, 10:00
I have been driving around Pine recently and haven't seen any women. This has been the case for the last several weeks. Usually there are a few hanging out behind the Comfort but lately nada.

I read a few posts back that quite a few SW's are currently locked up. Maybe that spot behind the notel is hot right now? Don't know. Anyone know any other spots in Ocala besides Pine where I should look?

Dragon88
06-13-18, 17:24
I have been driving around Pine recently and haven't seen any women. This has been the case for the last several weeks. Usually there are a few hanging out behind the Comfort but lately nada.

I read a few posts back that quite a few SW's are currently locked up. Maybe that spot behind the notel is hot right now? Don't know. Anyone know any other spots in Ocala besides Pine where I should look?Had to take aFriend to dr. We saw several girls working behing comfort. Be careful out there.

FLMeds420
06-13-18, 18:22
Had to take aFriend to dr. We saw several girls working behing comfort. Be careful out there.What time of day was that? I was riding around this afternoon around 3 pm. I saw this dude and his junkie looking girlfriend walking up and down Pine and behind the comfort but that was it. I haven't seen several girls behind Comfort in quite some time. That's why I ask what time.

GatorGuy2
06-14-18, 11:38
What time of day was that? I was riding around this afternoon around 3 pm. I saw this dude and his junkie looking girlfriend walking up and down Pine and behind the comfort but that was it. I haven't seen several girls behind Comfort in quite some time. That's why I ask what time.I've been in that area twice this week and have seen girls walking. Tuesday around lunch I saw one meandering down the streets behind the Comfort, didn't recognize her. She looked pretty rough and out of it. Today I saw a BSW on Pine bear the comfort and another what looked from afar to be a good looking thing near Broadway and Pine but she was scooped before I could circle back around.

Dragon88
06-14-18, 14:38
What time of day was that? I was riding around this afternoon around 3 pm. I saw this dude and his junkie looking girlfriend walking up and down Pine and behind the comfort but that was it. I haven't seen several girls behind Comfort in quite some time. That's why I ask what time.It was around 1130 am. not directly but the next street over the one thats slanted at a 45 degree angle you can see them heading south on pine as you are coming south on pine and getting within eye veiw of comfort

Dwnunder1
06-17-18, 04:43
Wants me to share her number so any senior members feel free to pm me for digits. About 98 lbs. She's 4'9". Of course candy issues but once she's on the clock she's fun.

JoesGarage
06-21-18, 08:19
I had some time as I had got off my leash, so like any dog, I ran to Pine. I was texting my contacts on the way and then crickets. OK, no problem I thought. I'll just cruise the usual places and find some new talent. I had noticed four new to me girls in the area on previous recon drives. I rolled up on this decent looking girl and said "you need a ride?" Her reply "No I'm good" Damn it. So further on down the road, basically the same scene played out again with another girl. Well shit. These girls think I'm undercover LEO. Well that was strike three and I decided to save some fuel and drive home.

Several days later I was with one of my regulars and so I asked her what gives the undercover vibe. I figured it was my short hair. She said no it was the truck with the tinted windows. WTF! Don't all mongers have tinted windows? She proceeded to tell me about a date she had on the same night I was off the leash. She said was walking Pine and was scooped up by a monger that drove to the hospital parking area for the date. While she was giving head, undercover came up and knocked on the window. After separating them, the usual questions. Tell me the truth and this will go easier on you. Well she told the truth and they let her go with the warning "I better not see you out here on Pine walking again".

So what do I know? I know there's a bunch of girls on vacation. I know undercover seems to be more active in the area. I know that the remaining girls are exercising extreme caution. I know I look like LEO. LOL.

FLMeds420
06-21-18, 13:13
I had some time as I had got off my leash, so like any dog, I ran to Pine. I was texting my contacts on the way and then crickets. OK, no problem I thought. I'll just cruise the usual places and find some new talent. I had noticed four new to me girls in the area on previous recon drives. I rolled up on this decent looking girl and said "you need a ride?" Her reply "No I'm good" Damn it. So further on down the road, basically the same scene played out again with another girl. Well shit. These girls think I'm undercover LEO. Well that was strike three and I decided to save some fuel and drive home.

Several days later I was with one of my regulars and so I asked her what gives the undercover vibe. I figured it was my short hair. She said no it was the truck with the tinted windows. WTF! Don't all mongers have tinted windows? She proceeded to tell me about a date she had on the same night I was off the leash. She said was walking Pine and was scooped up by a monger that drove to the hospital parking area for the date. While she was giving head, undercover came up and knocked on the window. After separating them, the usual questions. Tell me the truth and this will go easier on you. Well she told the truth and they let her go with the warning "I better not see you out here on Pine walking again".

So what do I know? I know there's a bunch of girls on vacation. I know undercover seems to be more active in the area. I know that the remaining girls are exercising extreme caution. I know I look like LEO. LOL.I have noticed a few of the SW's being a little more cautious these days. I did the monger loop the other day and there were only 2 girls out. When I went by they just kinda ignored me. I made a couple passes and they just kept on walking. Maybe they were a little too high or paranoid. Who knows?

I don't know but after a couple loops I gave up and headed home.

Moonster
06-21-18, 20:42
So lurking around behind ihop and dreamt of samatha with a banging booty. She looked super hot from behind not bad face but booty made up for the rest.

Not bad bbbjws view was better. She does have a place to go. I do have her # will trade for another.

PickUpArtist
06-24-18, 15:47
First post, long time follower. Dreamt I picked up sarah whom was walking behind ihop on pine. Brunette, thin, soft pleasant start, kind of boring overall. Really cute sweet girl. Would repeat. Has her own car to get to pine maybe mobile services. Will take picture next time.

JoesGarage
06-25-18, 07:25
First post, long time follower. Dreamt I picked up sarah whom was walking behind ihop on pine. Brunette, thin, soft pleasant start, kind of boring overall. Really cute sweet girl. Would repeat. Has her own car to get to pine maybe mobile services. Will take picture next time.Sarah is one of the better looking girls out there. She's like the college girl next door that does this part time. She tells me no phone. I believe means that she doesn't want texts all the time. She's very submissive and takes directions well. She really wants to please you. I have seen her out in the mornings only. She has her own car and that's a big plus. If you have digits for me in private message, I will give you several of mine in return. LOL I would like to see her again!

In other news, Billie Jean and Anastasia are back from their vacations. Billie Jean has same digits as before. Anastasia was looking a little rough and I didn't stop. She has red hair now and is quite thin and pale. She was always a good provider, but this current look does nothing for me. Cici has been in town around McDonalds now and then and she's available as before for car dates or take home and her BBBJ down the hatch is pretty damn good. She also will take directions so you get what you want so to speak. Cheers.

Dwnunder1
06-26-18, 06:29
So thanks to JG I know that's its anastasia that seems to think I'm LEO, she looks away, completely ignores me and I even saw her run once. Too bad I like them skinny.

I tried samantha from post below and was so disappointed I took her back home. She sent a pic that seemed 10 years and 30 lbs ago. The pic sort of matched description below but I didn't think she did. Pass.

Ran into red amanda and wasn't as disappointed as I thought I'd be. But my that vag seems ginormous. Will repeat anyway.

I don't know but ever since I mentioned I'd share Stephanies digits I can't get a hold of her. I totally get the feeling I sent her so much business she doesn't need me anymore LOL. So pm me or mention here if you've seen her or you've been getting no answer or the run around. Curious if its just me. Said she had food poisoning the other day.

So road behind ihop I keep seeing what looks like a wonderful, tiny sexy ass skinny chic, usually wearing a dress, which I love. But then she turns around and holy wrinkly foreskin batman. Her legs and butt from behind say 30 to me, but that face says 60 at least. Who is this freak of nature. ?. Is she any good? Funny thing is I only ever see her once. Literally 10 minutes later she's gone and doesn't come back that night. Seem to see her early eve so maybe she's day shift.

She's replaced later in the night by a slightly hefty girl with halfway pretty face. Oh and who's the also skinny ish blonde older woman? Another one who's butt says yes but face says no, to me anyway, I judge no one.

First time I met kayla she was wearing a dress and looked TGTBT. She said she just might be the best I ever had to which I LOLed, then the next thing she said was no touching me. Well I don't know about you but you just disqualified yourself from ever being the best I ever had if I can't touch you. I left semi happy and eager to earn privileges, the next time I saw her she was wearing gym shorts and a smelly tshirt, she had an attitude, did not look flattering in that outfit and she smelled bad. I dropped her off.

Wouldn't mind meeting sarah.

Shot in the dark here but a few months back I met a different samantha that went by sam in the mcdonalds parking lot. She said she was always there yet I never saw her again, skinny, short dark hair, ok face killer tush. Anyone know this girl or her whereabouts? I have tradezeez.

Anybody successful with anything in silver springs or east 40 anywhere? I see a lot of activity near walmart but never good eye contact or certainty.

Also saw an attractive woman walking on 40 in the forest, seemed to disappear when I turned around for another look.

Ok guess that's all I got be safe.

JoesGarage
06-26-18, 15:49
First I must report that Sherri is back from vacation and out on patrol.

Amanda red is a good provider, but be careful as another member here reported a theft. Also know that she was pretty f*cked up on heroin last year and claims now that she is off of it. But who knows. I proceed with caution if I get with her. Oh and she can take a face pounding pretty well too. LOL.

Kayla loosens up the better she gets to know you. No ass play, but she was a great f*ck with me. Very energetic. Rode me cowgirl for quite a while with no complaints. Switched it up different positions etc. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. You might revisit that one. YMMV.

Sarah is the unicorn of the bunch. You need to be in the right place at the right time. I first saw her roughly 2 years ago. I didn't remember her at first, but she remembered me. Then it all came back to me. She disappeared and then resurfaced recently. She knows what she's doing, but she's not a pro like Amanda.

Silver Springs between Walmart and State Road 35 can be good on occasion. There are quite a few shitty hotels and a bunch of low budget apartments behind the "Haji-Mart" on the north side of the street. More miss than hit through there.

PickUpArtist
07-03-18, 10:03
At first Reyna said no in my dream I had about 2 months ago at 11 pm. She was walking towards the courthouse on pine teasing in her short shorts and tight shirt. Honestly I knew I hit the jackpot the second I saw her. Super sexy, clean as hell, so god damn cute and playful. Wow. It took some pleading however, she got offended at first. That I would ask her to get into my truck. However when Mr. Franklin came out. There was no hesitation. Her decent skills paired with our conversation like old best friends during the dream and her cleanliness and sexiness made this a repeat dream I recommend. I had her number and saw her a few times. Would love a new clean girl. I only asked for certain things, wished I asked for more.

JoesGarage
07-06-18, 07:36
At first Reyna said no in my dream I had about 2 months ago at 11 pm. She was walking towards the courthouse on pine teasing in her short shorts and tight shirt. Honestly I knew I hit the jackpot the second I saw her. Super sexy, clean as hell, so god damn cute and playful. Wow. It took some pleading however, she got offended at first. That I would ask her to get into my truck. However when Mr. Franklin came out. There was no hesitation. Her decent skills paired with our conversation like old best friends during the dream and her cleanliness and sexiness made this a repeat dream I recommend. I had her number and saw her a few times. Would love a new clean girl. I only asked for certain things, wished I asked for more.Well troops, I have been away for a 4th of July vacation and have returned to catch up on USASG reading. This is a good report. Now for clarification, did you actually give a Benjamin Franklin to a street walker? If so, are you out of your fu*king mind? That's way out of line and lends me to believe that maybe Reyna wrote this post. These crazy donations are how they get GPS and then they expect that donation from all of us. I know that I speak for many here when I say please don't do that again. Go to STG or USASG Classifieds and throw your money there. Cheers.