PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

NeilAndBob
05-14-17, 09:25
Still great service (and tits) but the streets are taking their toll.

SO2.Does she BBFS?

Tool Manlw
05-14-17, 09:33
Kayla. Will not do BBFs, but will do BBBJ, she might let you DATY if she knows you.

Does she BBFS?===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Member #5419
05-14-17, 11:19
Does she BBFS?Inquiring minds want to know!

Chris5
05-15-17, 20:41
Where or how can I find this lost soul? I would like to donate for her salvation fund!Whenever I hit the 561, Kayla is the first chick I call. Beautiful person inside and out. She's had the same regular number for year's now.

C5.

Sleeper 100
05-18-17, 18:29
Called Italian Rachael today and took her to a notel. FS. 60 with facial and video; she is chubbier than the last time I saw her and looking pretty good. Looks 8, skill,9, attitude 9. Digits to trade to Seniors for WORKING digist of cute White girls. No Kayla please.

MrSosa2015
05-21-17, 09:50
Was out strolling earlier this week around 5 ish. Hit the Trail near the McD's spotted Jessica H whom I recognized from the blotter and BP. She looked good from far but far from good! Fucking dirty as fingernails, spider marks all over the place, cut on her lip no way I was letting her blow me so I gave her. 20 for some trophy pics, will say her ass and pussy were nice to look at, if she wasn't so jacked up I would definitely of hit it, dropped her off by the Spanish grocery.

MrSosa2015
05-21-17, 09:53
After the episode with Jessica H headed to dixie and spotted Jessica W. Jumped in she looked a little rough but still cute. Took her to my spot and gave her. 3 for a CBJ and trophy photos. CBJ was rather good, no digits dropped her back off near the Bk.

MrSosa2015
05-21-17, 09:56
Hit Dixie Thursday and spotted Krystal. She is the girl with the sweat shirt, dirty blonde hair who always walks Just north of Lake Worth Road up just past near the Checkers. Seen her a few times decided to give it a try. . 3 for photos and a BBBJWS! Yep she took every last drop, was shy about the pics so no face shots.

MrSosa2015
05-21-17, 10:03
Hit the tracks yesterday Trail, Broadway Dixie man was it dead or full of LEO. Anyway around 7 ish spotted Lauren near the Frescos supermarket. I've always wanted to hook up with her and now that she's preggo it was a bonus! Well unfortunately that was the up side. Over paid her big time for a lousy BBBJ and limited pics. BJ was one of the worse ever, I finally just grabbed her by the back of the head and face fucked her till I exploded in her mouth. Tried to squeeze a tit and she was "Oh I don't like that", WTF. Anyway she still looks good but I would not repeat.

Gringo2123
05-21-17, 17:08
OK which one of you mongers creampied that one? My date once too long ago.

Hit the tracks yesterday Trail, Broadway Dixie man was it dead or full of LEO. Anyway around 7 ish spotted Lauren near the Frescos supermarket. I've always wanted to hook up with her and now that she's preggo it was a bonus! Well unfortunately that was the up side. Over paid her big time for a lousy BBBJ and limited pics. BJ was one of the worse ever, I finally just grabbed her by the back of the head and face fucked her till I exploded in her mouth. Tried to squeeze a tit and she was "Oh I don't like that", WTF. Anyway she still looks good but I would not repeat.

KoKoLo
05-22-17, 17:20
OK which one of you mongers creampied that one? My date once too long ago.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyeOvBjVlfI

Silver3232
05-22-17, 18:28
Jean skirt. Super slim, but cute face. Around the BK. Who's that?. Never seen her.

Carl Spackler
05-22-17, 19:47
Jean skirt. Super slim, but cute face. Around the BK. Who's that?. Never seen her.That's nice of you to point that out but there are a dozen girls that could match that description. Maybe next time take a pic of the girl. Or call her over to chat, ask her name, ask for a phone number. Now that would be valuable info.

Melvin Smiley
05-22-17, 21:08
Jean skirt. Super slim, but cute face. Around the BK. Who's that?. Never seen her.Maybe that Costa Rican ho Vanessa.

Wrencher426
05-23-17, 06:25
Just a fast heads up.

While cruising the local loop, Uncle is out in force both marked and unmarked, from the split on Fed and Dix all the way up to FH. Even the side and cross streets.

So keep alert and be safe fellas.

W426.

Silver3232
05-23-17, 08:18
That's nice of you to point that out but there are a dozen girls that could match that description. Maybe next time take a pic of the girl. Or call her over to chat, ask her name, ask for a phone number. Now that would be valuable info.I was working. Deadline delivery. I just saw her in passing.

KoKoLo
05-23-17, 08:20
Just a fast heads up.

While cruising the local loop, Uncle is out in force both marked and unmarked, from the split on Fed and Dix all the way up to FH. Even the side and cross streets.

So keep alert and be safe fellas.

W426.My troll began yesterday from BB blvd & the split northbound to FH. Nothing on the horizon except some looser busted with 2 unmarked in GMC SUV lit up like a Christmas trees. The southbound troll on the trail was dead. Lots of bacon and I must have counted 4 on both directions between 6th and southern.

Called it the day.

LonelyLoser
05-24-17, 18:55
After the episode with Jessica H headed to dixie and spotted Jessica W. Jumped in she looked a little rough but still cute. Took her to my spot and gave her. 3 for a CBJ and trophy photos. CBJ was rather good, no digits dropped her back off near the Bk.Jess is a real peach. Ran into her as she was walking out of Publix parking lot.

She looked liked a walking zombie, a far cry from the beauty she really is. I didn't date her, I felt so sorry for her. I gave her. 20 which will probably go for candy and gave her a BK card which had about. 12 left on it. I told her make sure she uses it to eat something and not trade it.

Please fellow mongers, be nice to her. I hope she straightens out before we lose her too.

Donny2000
05-24-17, 19:41
I went to get some Tacos and did a stroll for lunch, lots of LE on patrol, not much happening. One decent WSW over by 10th and this dude in brand new Jaguar scoops her up. I saw Jess too, feel bad for her, she used to be hot. I have had no luck in that area for a while now. PB Lakes I had some luck but the heat is on all over.

Smenkhare
05-25-17, 09:39
Jess is a real peach. Ran into her as she was walking out of Publix parking lot.

She looked liked a walking zombie, a far cry from the beauty she really is. I didn't date her, I felt so sorry for her. I gave her. 20 which will probably go for candy and gave her a BK card which had about. 12 left on it. I told her make sure she uses it to eat something and not trade it.

Please fellow mongers, be nice to her. I hope she straightens out before we lose her too.Speaking of losing we just lost Murphy just got confirmation on her facebook page!!

TonyTc
05-28-17, 18:15
Tall, slender, cute and an open menu makes this UTR chick a great date. She doesn't walk or post on BP, but is reasonable with her donations and is available by referral.

PM me for contact info.

Smenkhare
05-29-17, 00:26
Tall, slender, cute and an open menu makes this UTR chick a great date. She doesn't walk or post on BP, but is reasonable with her donations and is available by referral.

PM me for contact info.Cassie one of my favorites was just with her couple days ago!!

KoKoLo
05-29-17, 01:12

PM me for contact info.She left me hanging in the hotel parking lot so I bolted, found Jessica on the trail and sucked my brains out through my urethra.

DogGit561
06-02-17, 00:23
Can anyone pm me about jasmin, spanish chick walks on trail.

Or send any spanish chicks my way LOL I love them.

Or trade let me know.

FrankSzoll
06-03-17, 06:01
This one, Cassie, I guess, looks real familiar- I just can't pinpoint the time or place- seems like it woulda been 2-5 years ago now. I'm just guessin 26 yo now.

Mighta been from Island jacks or maybe waitressing somewhere- just not sure. So its kinda curious when she started doing this and and I'm imagining like 3 years ago when she'd of been a real thrill. Maybe she has friends too.

Smenkhare
06-03-17, 18:16
This one, Cassie, I guess, looks real familiar- I just can't pinpoint the time or place- seems like it woulda been 2-5 years ago now. I'm just guessin 26 yo now.

Mighta been from Island jacks or maybe waitressing somewhere- just not sure. So its kinda curious when she started doing this and and I'm imagining like 3 years ago when she'd of been a real thrill. Maybe she has friends too.

Tall, slender, cute and an open menu makes this UTR chick a great date. She doesn't walk or post on BP, but is reasonable with her donations and is available by referral.She used to be a dancer and she's 30 now!!

TonyTc
06-03-17, 19:46
Can anyone pm me about jasmin, spanish chick walks on trail.

Or send any spanish chicks my way LOL I love them.

Or trade let me know.Your lucky day, Bud. You'll like this chica.

Hazel is on Military and Cresthaven. http://imgur.com/K21BVrQ 561-XXXX450.

Nikki- beautiful, but heavy into drugs, and hangs at the BK on Dixie in LW. http://imgur.com/K21BVrQ 561-XXXX609.

I've got a few more when you're ready.

KoKoLo
06-03-17, 22:07
Your lucky day, Bud. You'll like this chica.

She is definitely worth the time and effort but be warned, she is difficult to pinpoint and get a hold of most of the times but when you do, Jackpot.

Nikki- beautiful, but heavy into drugs, and hangs at the BK on Dixie in LW. http://imgur.com/K21BVrQ 561-XXXX609.

I've got a few more when you're ready.

Nikki has the tightest snatch I have ever experienced.

NewStarWater
06-04-17, 03:53

I've got a few more when you're ready.Hello, those links are to the same picture.

TonyTc
06-04-17, 13:07

Hazel is on Military and Cresthaven. http://imgur.com/K21BVrQ

XXXXX- beautiful, but heavy into drugs, and hangs at the BK on Dixie in LW. http://imgur.com/K21BVrQ

I've got a few more when you're ready.I meant to say:

Hazel has been mentioned here as a fine Latina and I concur. She gives great service and is usually on Military near Cresthaven Blvd.

Here are her pix.

http://imgur.com/K21BVrQ

http://imgur.com/qR7OvYo

INeedMoney
06-04-17, 23:29

I've got a few more when you're ready.I gave Hazel a ride across town back when she first started, said here man went on vacation, and she promised to owe me a favor. My own fault. Should have known she'd block my phone. Anyway thought she quit. Here's here old number 561 XXXX385 If anyone could update me with the new digits I have Jasmin and some older numbers for southern dark hair petite Bri and Barbie (the good one) -Just getting back in the saddle again.

KoKoLo
06-06-17, 12:13
I gave Hazel a ride across town back when she first started, said here man went on vacation, and she promised to owe me a favor. My own fault. Should have known she'd block my phone. Anyway thought she quit. Here's here old number 561 XXXX385 If anyone could update me with the new digits I have Jasmin and some older numbers for southern dark hair petite Bri and Barbie (the good one) -Just getting back in the saddle again.Her phone seems to be offline but sources told me she is residing at Tree Tops for the day with a guest. I will troll the area and see if I can visit the harlot again. That punani is sweet!

Illest321
06-06-17, 13:30
Came across this video on fb thought I'd share with you brothers lw and maleluca action. Also if someone could inbox me regarding the monger fb group I'd like to be in if possible.

https://www.facebook.com/1391349731/videos/10209497285854315

LatinKnight2
06-06-17, 16:54
Came across this video on fb thought I'd share with you brothers lw and maleluca action. Also if someone could inbox me regarding the monger fb group I'd like to be in if possible.

https://www.facebook.com/1391349731/videos/10209497285854315That's just stupid. On their part. I mean she had no clue where she was. Chick is higher than fuck. Hes just dumb to do that. Lucky no LEO came by. Wonder who she is.

HairOfTheDog
06-07-17, 18:46
1st part under West Palm.

Saturday night SWIM was south bound on Dixie saw Sarah nice woman, thin, around 5th south of the corner Walg.

Quite a few tats but is lucid.

Got digits to trade for Nikki from Tennessee.

North bound on the trail from Lantana to okee was dead.

HOTD.

PithHelmet
06-07-17, 19:43
Fellow mongers. This kayla girl, does her left boob seem to be a broken implant??

Smenkhare
06-08-17, 08:50
Fellow mongers. This kayla girl, does her left boob seem to be a broken implant??That would be a yes!!

ClosetFreak
06-10-17, 07:58
"just grabbed her by the back of the head and face fucked her till I exploded in her mouth. Tried to squeeze a tit and she was "Oh I don't like that", WTF. Anyway she still looks good but I would not repeat".

But those fun bags look like just my style. Bigg 'ol freaky cones for days.

FrankSzoll
06-10-17, 11:05
She used to be a dancer and she's 30 now!

Thanks for the addition!!

TonyTc
06-10-17, 16:13
Dorey has been a fave of mine for awhile now and she's probably the best date in LW and WPB. She's so pretty, not even 5 foot tall, slender, nice blond hair, and always clean as the ideal spinner. Dorey is skillful in the boudoir and pretty steamy in the car as well. She's a first class date that is very rare in this hobby of ours.

Enjoy the pix. Contact info available.

Chris5
06-10-17, 20:52
Dorey has been a fave of mine for awhile now and she's probably the best date in LW and WPB. She's so pretty, not even 5 foot tall, slender, nice blond hair, and always clean as the ideal spinner. Dorey is skillful in the boudoir and pretty steamy in the car as well. She's a first class date that is very rare in this hobby of ours.

Enjoy the pix. Contact info available.Thank you Tony. Your stash of hot chicks is very impressive dude.

C5.

Chris5
06-10-17, 20:53
"just grabbed her by the back of the head and face fucked her till I exploded in her mouth. Tried to squeeze a tit and she was "Oh I don't like that", WTF. Anyway she still looks good but I would not repeat".

But those fun bags look like just my style. Bigg 'ol freaky cones for days.Who are you speaking of?

C5.

Bush Hog
06-11-17, 11:02
Once again you prove you belong in the Mongers Hall of Fame. This post perked me up. Bush Hog.

TheOldMan
06-11-17, 17:10
I've had several nice sessions with Dorey, from hotel rooms, to my bedroom, to a car date, and she really is a very cute spinner. Thanks, Tony!

INeedMoney
06-11-17, 19:20
I've had several nice sessions with Dorey, from hotel rooms, to my bedroom, to a car date, and she really is a very cute spinner. Thanks, Tony!May I have some info on where to find Dorey? Or PM digits if your feeling generous.

Hari Balzak
06-11-17, 19:52
Your inbox is full.

Silver3232
06-12-17, 11:06
Dixie and trail dead as fuck Sat and Sun. Did see a fine brown haired WSW wearing yellow shirt and super short black shorts on Friday night. I did the you and lost her around Tuppens. She turned on a side street, but she didn't get into a monger mobile. Damn, she would have been nice to meet.

Sleeper 100
06-12-17, 11:13
Picked up cute WSW Dana (I think) around 0400 near BK. Pretty brunette Italian girl originally from RI, nice body. BBBJ with CIM and pants down roaming for. 3. Looks 8, Skill 7, Attitude 6. Cooperative enough, clean and fairly pretty at 27 why / O, the only issue was that she seemed very subdued. Don't know if this was some sort of drug or just depression. FS is on the table for. 5 and Greek is on the table for. 6. Will repeat. No digits.

Popman
06-12-17, 14:02
Picked up cute WSW Dana (I think) around 0400 near BK. Pretty brunette Italian girl originally from RI, nice body. BBBJ with CIM and pants down roaming for. 3. Looks 8, Skill 7, Attitude 6. Cooperative enough, clean and fairly pretty at 27 why / O, the only issue was that she seemed very subdued. Don't know if this was some sort of drug or just depression. FS is on the table for. 5 and Greek is on the table for. 6. Will repeat. No digits.This is her:

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-princess/54667258

Let this princess treat you like a king!! New to the page. . break me in.

(203) 305-4820.

Poster's age: 21.

I met her today at hotel by 95. Very nice attitude. Did not want me to say anything on website, but since I saw this post, I thought I would, especially as she is just passing through and the service was good. Damage 60 for 20 min session (wanted 80). Bbj, FIV, and when I said let's put a cover on for CFS, she said she didn't have any. I reminded her there was a cup by the door stuffed full of them, she was semi-surprised, which I take to understand she is not staying in the room and only using it for service. She was into session and wet. My guess is she would have gone bb, but not sure. Def spinner material.

KoKoLo
06-13-17, 06:47
Had to make a pee stop at the MD on Cresthaven and saw Jessica strolling the side street and running behind the Cumberland store. Tried her before and she gave a decent BBBJCIM with discard at the end for 30.

Be safe out there lots of bacon on the road.

TonyTc
06-13-17, 13:31

Enjoy the pix. Contact info available.Dorey now has a new phone. If you were unable to reach her before, PM me for the new digits.

Or, if you would like to see this cute little spinner, let me know.

HoundDawgg
06-13-17, 18:11
Was wondering why she was unreachable. PM sent.

Dorey now has a new phone. If you were unable to reach her before, PM me for the new digits.

Or, if you would like to see this cute little spinner, let me know.

Wrencher426
06-17-17, 15:20
Am Run to work. On D. H. At Sun Oil Co around 6:15 and saw an interesting Was or Law going and. Looked TGTBT at first, wearing sneakers, gym pants, a sweat jacket around her waist and. White tight top. Attempted to make the scoop but was out mongered on 6th and.

Tried to find that fish for almost an hour after. LOL!

RookieMonger
06-18-17, 10:24
Hit the tracks yesterday Trail, Broadway Dixie man was it dead or full of LEO. Anyway around 7 ish spotted Lauren near the Frescos supermarket. I've always wanted to hook up with her and now that she's preggo it was a bonus! Well unfortunately that was the up side. Over paid her big time for a lousy BBBJ and limited pics. BJ was one of the worse ever, I finally just grabbed her by the back of the head and face fucked her till I exploded in her mouth. Tried to squeeze a tit and she was "Oh I don't like that", WTF. Anyway she still looks good but I would not repeat.Holy fucking tits!! I'd pay for a gallon of those vitamin D milk!

KoKoLo
06-18-17, 22:38
Anyone have her digits handy? Our time at the Notel was formidable and worth a repeat. Would like to bang that tight ass again. HMU if you have her digits. She was hanging around the guy on the wheelchair at the McD on the south trail the other night and some monger scooped her up before I could get to her again. I think she was walking with the pergnant gal with huge tits too.

KoKoLo
06-19-17, 19:10
Anyone have her digits handy? Our time at the Notel was formidable and worth a repeat. Would like to bang that tight ass again. HMU if you have her digits. She was hanging around the guy on the wheelchair at the McD on the south trail the other night and some monger scooped her up before I could get to her again. I think she was walking with the pergnant gal with huge tits too.Found her by luck today as I was driving back from work. Took her for a ride and what a waste of time. Totally wired, scabs, out of coherence, lack luster performance. I remember her from a while back she was clean, no scabs, provided a good service. The streets have taken its toll on her. I felt pity for her and handed her a Jackson and parted ways as she walked away mad as hell. Never again will I repeat.

On another note, I saw a short, round and stacked brunette walking northbound by the Rosners area. Jean shorts, big tities, round tatoo on her left upper tight. She looked like she could take a pounding up her kischter. Anyone know who I am talking about?

Silver3232
06-19-17, 23:04
Found dark brunette Kayla walking on H street. She looked good. Thick ass in jeans, white t shirt, clean, no scabs or marks. She was high on something but she was very nice and it didn't affect performance at all. She said Dixie is too hot to walk over there. I'm assuming sun and pigs. Last time I saw her she didn't want cim, this time she didn't say anything. Didn't fight the Jackson offer. Very strong DT game. Great skills. Busted a deep nut. It was a partial cim. She took the first couple of shots then jerked the rest out. Good time for the damage. Will repeat for sure. Got the latest digits. Would appreciate some trades.

Chris5
06-20-17, 21:44
Am Run to work. On D. H. At Sun Oil Co around 6:15 and saw an interesting Was or Law going and. Looked TGTBT at first, wearing sneakers, gym pants, a sweat jacket around her waist and. White tight top. Attempted to make the scoop but was out mongered on 6th and.

Tried to find that fish for almost an hour after. LOL!Get up here to Orlando!! LOL.

C5.

Alskdjfhg
06-23-17, 11:26
Found dark brunette Kayla walking on H street. She looked good. Thick ass in jeans, white t shirt, clean, no scabs or marks. She was high on something but she was very nice and it didn't affect performance at all. She said Dixie is too hot to walk over there. I'm assuming sun and pigs. Last time I saw her she didn't want cim, this time she didn't say anything. Didn't fight the Jackson offer. Very strong DT game. Great skills. Busted a deep nut. It was a partial cim. She took the first couple of shots then jerked the rest out. Good time for the damage. Will repeat for sure. Got the latest digits. Would appreciate some trades.Hi there,

What is H Street? LOL.

Silver3232
06-23-17, 16:41
Hi there,

What is H Street? LOL.It's the road behind the BK that runs parallel to Dixie. Girls are walking thru the neighborhood to go from the BK to where ever north to 10th.

LonelyLoser
06-23-17, 20:26
It's the road behind the BK that runs parallel to Dixie. Girls are walking thru the neighborhood to go from the BK to where ever north to 10th.Yeah and LEO is crusing on H street too. Last night I was driving north on H while a LEO went by me going south. He then put his brake lights and seemed to watch where I was heading.

Be carefull.

Melvin Smiley
06-23-17, 20:33
Yesterday and today about 11 AM I saw 4-5 PBS on motorcycles patrolling Dixie highway between 6th Ave. , South and 10th Ave. , North. I saw a number of cars pulled over and decided not to cruise with that kind of high profile LEO activity. Stay safe fellas!!

TurdMuffin
06-24-17, 20:40
Dorey now has a new phone. If you were unable to reach her before, PM me for the new digits.

Or, if you would like to see this cute little spinner, let me know.Big thanks to Tony for intro to Dorey. She is a real pro; was super cautious in setting up our date. Her skills need no intro. Would repeat again; but there is always other fishes to catch. That said cruised LW last night; saw nothing on dxy or H street around 9 pm. Saw one WSW around m-trail. But by that time I had my date set up with my utr; so passed.

Well till next weekend ya'll play safe.

TonyTc
06-24-17, 22:36
Big thanks to Tony for intro to Dorey. She is a real pro; was super cautious in setting up our date. Her skills need no intro. Would repeat again; but there is always other fishes to catch. That said cruised LW last night; saw nothing on dxy or H street around 9 pm. Saw one WSW around m-trail. But by that time I had my date set up with my utr; so passed.

Well till next weekend ya'll play safe.Yeah, Dorey is a special treat.

If someone finds a prettier girl like her nice a spinner body, I'd love to see her. She's the type of girl that could charge mucho bucks.

Tool Manlw
06-24-17, 22:47
Gave a new 4 wheeler there driving

Yesterday and today about 11 AM I saw 4-5 PBS on motorcycles patrolling Dixie highway between 6th Ave. , South and 10th Ave. , North. I saw a number of cars pulled over and decided not to cruise with that kind of high profile LEO activity. Stay safe fellas!!.

Tool Manlw
06-24-17, 22:51
Visiting Gun club Hotel.

TonyTc
06-24-17, 23:04
Big thanks to Tony for intro to Dorey. She is a real pro; was super cautious in setting up our date. Her skills need no intro. Would repeat again; but there is always other fishes to catch. That said cruised LW last night; saw nothing on dixe or H street around 9 pm. Saw one WSW around m-trail. But by that time I had my date set up with my utr; so passed.

Well till next weekend ya'll play safe.Yes, Dorey is a very special woman. If you find someone prettier out there, I'd like to know.

http://imgur.com/s6WUNHc

HairOfTheDog
06-26-17, 16:25
Driving up Dixie the whole way, not a single bit of scenery!

KoKoLo
06-26-17, 17:56
Gave a new 4 wheeler there driving.Encounter this new mode operandum Friday night as I was turning off H street. He almost hit my bimmer.

The bacon has gone high tech on the side streets so be careful.

Bones21
06-28-17, 06:36
It had been a while since I hit dixie. Has some time last night and went over. There was alot of girls out there. 2 at the furniture store. A tall white girl with a thick body who I was going to pick up but in the corner of my eyes I saw this spanish looking fine girl and pick her up instead. Glad I did, said her name was Barbie (barbara). Great looking body no sign of use and a clear mind. We chatted away like long lost friends. She is half cuban / venezuelan. I didn't ask but I think she has a sister as I have picked her up before. Found a nice spot and went for a bbjws for 2. All she asked was that I let her know ahead of time before blowing down her throat. Her mouth was a little dry but after a few it got nice and wet. Talked to her dirty in spanish and it just blew my mind and nutted a nice load. We cleaned up and just kept chatting away till I dropped her off. Will defitnely be looking for her more. She said she don't walk much at all. On my way back by the checkers I see this short but pretty thick white girl. Man I wanted to turn around and pick her up but I was drained from barbie. Headed north on dixie and saw a few more girls north of FH. Popo was out there, saw plenty of them so be careful gents.

East561
06-28-17, 23:24
Looks like at lease 6 girls got picked up by PBSO this afternoon. I'm assuming it was on the Trail as that's were Julia / China and Christina F have been working. Anyone know any details? It probably means we should expect more action on Dixie or other hot spots, maybe stings for guys too.

Silver3232
06-29-17, 16:57
Nana was one of those girls as well.

TurdMuffin
06-29-17, 19:21
Besides LW loop what other loops are around PB area? LW loop I mean both the dxy and m-trail loops. Can post here or dm / inbox me either is ok. I have not really ventured north of lw mainly because PB SW section almost talks of same area as LW.

Smenkhare
06-29-17, 21:15
Nana was one of those girls as well.Nana was picked up for something else.

KoKoLo
06-30-17, 06:05
No wonder they were picked up. I was driving through there day before yesterday and they were all over the place as I spotted Chyna, Christina, Jessica, Jasmin, Gloria, Christine, CQ and some other ones. I almost felt like you could have ran them over as they were crossing over from the west side to the east side so often. As always, stay frosty out there and beware of the bacon 4 wheeler on the H street corridor, they have been stealthy.

Silver3232
06-30-17, 08:54
Besides LW loop what other loops are around PB area? LW loop I mean both the dxy and m-trail loops. Can post here or dm / inbox me either is ok. I have not really ventured north of lw mainly because PB SW section almost talks of same area as LW.I occasionally hit the loop from Broadway and Palm Beach Lakes to just south of Blue Heroin. Sometimes you'll find one walking closer to Northlake, but not often. Only negative is you'll find the linebackers in heels and mini skirts walking during the late night hours. South of Blue Heroin used to be real good til they sold off the trailer parks down there.

East561
07-01-17, 08:49
Ran into Laranda W at the store on Dixie and S 15th. Super thin 43 year old, clean and straight with no signs of the street, other than being super thin. She says she has 3 kids but there's no sign of that, she looks like she could be 20. She talks a lot but is still a lot of fun. She's cool with 40 for BBBJ and CFS. No phone.

TurdMuffin
07-01-17, 15:58
Got to LW around 1015-ish in the am. Not much on the dxy loop but saw 2 WSW on m-trail. Tried to pick one of them up but upclose she looked like a big fat NO. Told her I was lost and sorry to have bothered her. This one was in black dress by 10th and m-trail. Other one was by mcdz on crest with a red backpack. Won't pick up either. Msged two of my regulars to no hit backs.

On that note if any of you make commutes from pampano or even miami area watch out for troppers mad speed traps everywhere. I cannot vouch for WPB drive to LW but I'm sure 95 speed traps are present there as well for long weekend.

Well going to step out to fair LW lands Sunday and possibly Monday see what the gods of mongering send my way.

TY Silver. So I'm just better off sticking to LW loop of dxy and m-trail.

KoKoLo
07-01-17, 23:14
Ran into Laranda W at the store on Dixie and S 15th. Super thin 43 year old, clean and straight with no signs of the street, other than being super thin. She says she has 3 kids but there's no sign of that, she looks like she could be 20. She talks a lot but is still a lot of fun. She's cool with 40 for BBBJ and CFS. No phone.She looks HAWT!

MaxHard1
07-02-17, 00:00
I cruised through Lake Worth and saw a familiar face. I picked her up once about 2 years ago and banged her in the ass with condom on but she also gave a great BBJ but it was her ass I was after. Anyway, I saw her and she looks straight busted up but part of me (the stiff part) wanted to bang her ass again. But she disappeared on me.

KoKoLo
07-02-17, 11:03
I cruised through Lake Worth and saw a familiar face. I picked her up once about 2 years ago and banged her in the ass with condom on but she also gave a great BBJ but it was her ass I was after. Anyway, I saw her and she looks straight busted up but part of me (the stiff part) wanted to bang her ass again. But she disappeared on me.I know her name and quality of service. She has been a great provider of my Greek cuisine. Her digits have gone offline since her arrival from the vacation resort. However, you can find her there where you took those photos or ask Jessica H where to find her as well, they hang out together. Funny thing is, I was taking a date home from the notel the other day and my date ran to the car next to mine and there she was. Unbeknown to her, I stood there and when she recognized me, came running to me and jumped on me and gave a big hug and a kiss. The monger in the car was rather spooked, bless his heart, she is a sweetie and loves to fuck. Hope this helps.

On another note, I had some work in the neighborhood this morning, as I strolled the upper end of the trail, saw this WSW with frizzy hair, cut off jean shorts (daisy duke style), cowboy boots and black tube top. She was walking in a wild mannerism and appeared "disturbed", I did not stopped, but she looked worth a try out or hope she wasn't catfish or bacon bait. Was wondering if someone saw her as well.

Happy 4th and stay frosty my friends.

TurdMuffin
07-02-17, 21:31
I cruised through Lake Worth and saw a familiar face. I picked her up once about 2 years ago and banged her in the ass with condom on but she also gave a great BBJ but it was her ass I was after. Anyway, I saw her and she looks straight busted up but part of me (the stiff part) wanted to bang her ass again. But she disappeared on me.I think that's stacy if I'm not mistaken. She has way too many miles on her my friend. I have picked her up and gotten my balls sucked off for. 01 and nutted in tissue. She can be found in the general BK area. Its my 2 cents something with that high miles usually gives you something. I can live w / bacterial as one can pop the meds and call it a day but I rather not spoil the mood of everyone in hobby feel me.

That said, 7-1-17 pm run; got to LW around 1045-11 pm nothing around on dxy but saw 2 WSW on m-trail. Picked up one of them by mcdz on crest. Amazing head game after LEO check; she went straight for the boys like a hunger man eater. Only came up once the job was done. I had to tap her 2 x in head as she kept going. Which demanded a tip with her asking. Amazing; and now for the love of my life I cannot remember her name. Wears shorts can easily be found in the area. Ties her hair in a knot in back.

Ran into Sara. Said lost her phone. Crappy BJ compared to the amazing 2 x tap WSW. And then Sara wants tip and to drive her around and wait for her candy man.

Time eventually started being against me and had to leave the area.

LonelyLoser
07-04-17, 21:38
It's more convenient for me to cruise & scoop late at night, which I know is not the best time to be out.

It's been very scarce except for LEO. I did see Spanish Nikki looking ragged as heck out there. Passed her up, she was on Federal in between Lucerne & 10 n.

Seen a attractive girl with face that looks a bit like Crystal S. , don't know if it was her. She was around BK all night but always with a couple thug like guys around so I passed.

Passed by Jessica W. While doing errands in daytime and was curious if her condition improved since brief vacation. Have not seen her at all at night. Anybody with any info on her as to where she hangs at night, etc. ? I can't imagine she don't need candy at night.

Also think I seen Jules but disappeared. Would have liked to at least say hi to her. Never dated her.

Michboaterii
07-05-17, 19:08
If anyone encounters Barbie who is out on Fed or Dixie around 15th, get her digits. I had it but lost it when I got a new phone. I think she is the best out there. I have never had drama with her and she is good at what she does.

TonyTc
07-06-17, 15:56
One of my faves, Dorey, left her phone in someone's car (imagine that). One of you guys PMed me to let me know, but I deleted a lot of messages and forgot who it was. Please let me know who you are again and let's get it back to her. She texted me today and said she's got a new number, but it's a borrowed phone.

Here's a few pix of this cute little spinner just to refresh your memory.

Thanks, Tony.

LonelyLoser
07-07-17, 13:02
Any info on Jess?

She usually can be found on Dixie near Publix Burger King area but have not seen her lately.

I wonder if she went somewhere to get clean or hanging out somewhere different because of all the heat from LEO.

Any info would be appreciated.

ToolmanWpb4
07-08-17, 14:43
Lied and stole from me at my house, He sister Jackie just stole from me and stole my car for 10 hours till I tracked her down. Beware of these 2 they are big trouble liing thieves

If anyone encounters Barbie who is out on Fed or Dixie around 15th, get her digits. I had it but lost it when I got a new phone. I think she is the best out there. I have never had drama with her and she is good at what she does..

ScottFromFL
07-09-17, 05:51
Met up with Coco on 15 and dix great attitude we played poker I won with a pair of jacks, she really got into the game. She had everything covered. I can share her digits with seniors.

KoKoLo
07-09-17, 14:11
Met up with Coco on 15 and dix great attitude we played poker I won with a pair of jacks, she really got into the game. She had everything covered. I can share her digits with seniors.Damn, I love those meaty thighs on her!

Share away bro!

TurdMuffin
07-09-17, 16:12
Damn, I love those meaty thighs on her!

Share away bro!If ya liked them meaty thangs you'll also love my find of Friend-G. Do have digits.

Lets say I found her in LW area. Since pigs are sweeping up like mad I won't share the exact location of where I met her. That said min I pick her up; her bubbly personality is obvious. She has real soft skin and suggested she does not do this for living. And I f-ing believe her. Anyways we agree on a number and she suggested "she is worth it" . How we all mongers have not heard that before. But I was prove wrong.

We hit it off like its 1999.

Enjoy the pix trade gets ya trade keep the age in mind; I don't do old hags. Nice young tite petite VS model style with SW rates is heaven for poor old DR. What can I say I like to feel special. Anything over dress size 4 is FAT and in ways of joker "don't shake hangs and find your own drinks".

Enjoy summer 2017.

KoKoLo
07-09-17, 20:54
If ya liked them meaty thangs you'll also love my find of Friend-G. Do have digits.

Lets say I found her in LW area. Since pigs are sweeping up like mad I won't share the exact location of where I met her. That said min I pick her up; her bubbly personality is obvious. She has real soft skin and suggested she does not do this for living. And I f-ing believe her. Anyways we agree on a number and she suggested "she is worth it" . How we all mongers have not heard that before. But I was prove wrong.

We hit it off like its 1999.

Enjoy the pix trade gets ya trade keep the age in mind; I don't do old hags. Nice young tite petite VS model style with SW rates is heaven for poor old DR. What can I say I like to feel special. Anything over dress size 4 is FAT and in ways of joker "don't shake hangs and find your own drinks".

Enjoy summer 2017.Drope me some digits and donation info right here http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=538164.

HairOfTheDog
07-09-17, 23:18
About 9 pm tonight Saw the scariest thing ever, A wrinkled up BSW lots of blonde expandable hair, looked 200 years old. Tight green skirt white top, By wells fargo.

As I proceeded north I saw BSW Danny at the Sunoco near 50th looked rode hard and put up wet.

Further north at the store near 54 saw that young BSW Angel, proceed with caution.

THOTD.

NewsKoolVet
07-10-17, 19:11
Was running the South end of trail and ran into a gem. Zal. She was wearing a black skirt. Gave her the look she quickly headed to my car and off we went. Very petite. Slim waist. Tight. And head game was pretty good. Dt was great. Def Fed will repeat. Have digits for anyone who wants to trade. - NSV.

WillieMojo88
07-11-17, 15:24
Where can I find her and any digits for her greatly appreciated.

WillieMojo88
07-11-17, 15:25
Damn, I love those meaty thighs on her!

Share away bro!She is a beauty is she a SW.

KoKoLo
07-12-17, 06:02
Met up with Coco on 15 and dix great attitude we played poker I won with a pair of jacks, she really got into the game. She had everything covered. I can share her digits with seniors.Great find and nevertheless a wonderful companion. She can polish the knob with gusto. Thanks for the intel ScottFromFL!

Bones21
07-12-17, 11:02
Damn sorry to hear. I won't dare bring any of them home. I get along with barbie better, she is prettier and had the body that I like but jackie was a little better in bed than her sister and has a tighter pussy LOL. Her phone was down but going to look around to see if I have her # in the car.

Lied and stole from me at my house, He sister Jackie just stole from me and stole my car for 10 hours till I tracked her down. Beware of these 2 they are big trouble liing thieves

LonelyLoser
07-12-17, 12:26
Monday night across from Sneakers Bar.

As we drove to my crib she complaining about not feeling well, probably lack of candy. She was looking ok & fresh because it was evening.

I donated. 20 for BJ which she says she gets more. Anyway she said I need to cum quick. Well her performance wasn't exactly her best and more complaining about not being done yet, LOL.

So I pull another. 20 from my wallet and put on a condom and did it K-9 style. I didn't time it but it was a pretty good pounding for about 7-10 minutes.

Her attitude, lack of conversation a real downer this time. She not always like that with me. It truly was not a GF Experience LOL.

That's the trouble picking up SW's, its a gamble if they clean and fresh (not easy in this heat) and what mood they are in depending on their intake of candy lately.

I still may repeat, but would need to talk a bit before and see what her mood she in etc.

Chris5
07-12-17, 13:21

As we drove to my crib she complaining about not feeling well, probably lack of candy. She was looking ok & fresh because it was evening.

I donated. 20 for BJ which she says she gets more. Anyway she said I need to cum quick. Well her performance wasn't exactly her best and more complaining about not being done yet, LOL.

So I pull another. 20 from my wallet and put on a condom and did it K-9 style. I didn't time it but it was a pretty good pounding for about 7-10 minutes.

Her attitude, lack of conversation a real downer this time. She not always like that with me. It truly was not a GF Experience LOL.

That's the trouble picking up SW's, its a gamble if they clean and fresh (not easy in this heat) and what mood they are in depending on their intake of candy lately.

I still may repeat, but would need to talk a bit before and see what her mood she in etc.Remember, Candy is KING boy's.

C5.

Hari Balzak
07-12-17, 13:30

I still may repeat, but would need to talk a bit before and see what her mood she in etc.STAY AWAY FROM HER.

Jessica W is not worth it by any stretch of the imagination. I had the same bad experience with her about a week ago. I failed to write a bad report, at the time, because we never had problems before. Now, I see that this is the new Jess. Last time we met, she complained, threw fits, etc. All because the going rate was not enough for her. Two Jacks for a BJ? No way.

Wrencher426
07-13-17, 06:36
Cruising down Dix, saw Stephanie by the BK. Lost alot of weight, those once full and fabulous fun bags have gone to hell in a pancake basket. Really sad to see her in the shape she's in.

Did not partake.

Be safe. W426.

Chris5
07-13-17, 08:08
Cruising down Dix, saw Stephanie by the BK. Lost alot of weight, those once full and fabulous fun bags have gone to hell in a pancake basket. Really sad to see her in the shape she's in.

Did not partake.

Be safe. W426.Have you found me a new blonde yet?

C5.

KoKoLo
07-13-17, 18:21
Have you found me a new blonde yet?C5.There was one today by 16th on Dixie camping by the bus stop, bikini top and bottom with a tiny tube skirt around it, nice looking with a few scabs on the face but the legs looked nice and tight. However, management was way to obvious close by so I did not partake. Perhaps next time.

Chris5
07-14-17, 01:03
There was one today by 16th on Dixie camping by the bus stop, bikini top and bottom with a tiny tube skirt around it, nice looking with a few scabs on the face but the legs looked nice and tight. However, management was way to obvious close by so I did not partake. Perhaps next time.I will be in the 561 this coming Monday for a few hours if anyone can hook me up with young white walker who I have not fucked yet. LOL.

Will be much appreciated.

C5.

KoKoLo
07-14-17, 23:42
Was eating my lunch today when these two harlots showed up by my chariot. Bought Jess a happy meal while C was being frisked by the bacon patrol. A Jackson for some knob polishing and she takes it all like a champ. She has seen better days but she is always cool in my ride. No drama and delivers. I love the way she licks my nutsack!

MaxHard1
07-15-17, 01:22
Was eating my lunch today when these two harlots showed up by my chariot. Bought Jess a happy meal while C was being frisked by the bacon patrol. A Jackson for some knob polishing and she takes it all like a champ. She has seen better days but she is always cool in my ride. No drama and delivers. I love the way she licks my nutsack!Jessica is getting worse and worse she used to be gorgeous.

KoKoLo
07-15-17, 04:46
Jessica is getting worse and worse she used to be gorgeous.The streets are hard for these ladies and their habits and cravings are heavier burdens for them to carry. She was a gorgeous gal at one time but she has destroyed her physique and looks for the mere thrill of the next trip.

On another note, the bacon patrol was heavy yesterday on the Dixie and Trail rides so be careful and stay frosty trolling the world for that unicorn. Keep a safe eye out on your mirrors and don't let your guards down.

DogGit561
07-16-17, 09:25
Who was in the green pick up truck at micky ds picking up this ssw I was going over and it was too late. I like seeing her. Oh well.

BigBadDog69
07-16-17, 12:51
BBD has not been to Lake Worth in a long time but Victoria has really gone down hill in her latest pic.

KoKoLo
07-16-17, 15:54
BBD has not been to Lake Worth in a long time but Victoria has really gone down hill in her latest pic.She was so HAWT!

Mad Hacker
07-17-17, 07:37
BBD has not been to Lake Worth in a long time but Victoria has really gone down hill in her latest pic.I saw her when she was about 20. Very pretty girl. Would never recognize her now. Probably will be our next candy fatality. Very sad.

BigBadDog69
07-17-17, 08:04
I saw her when she was about 20. Very pretty girl. Would never recognize her now. Probably will be our next candy fatality. Very sad.She was one of Dogs favorites. A couple of times a week. Then she became very needy but it did not come with good service. To the point where I had to cut her off. It's been well over a year since my last visit with her.

The candy really does a number on them.

Ridge33
07-17-17, 12:25
Jessica is getting worse and worse she used to be gorgeous.I saw her the other day at McD's with toothless Christina C who just got out of the big house a few months ago. It was a sorry sight indeed. They were both acting like fools all cracked out and h'd out not to mention all scabbed up. So obvious right inside the restaurant especially with kids around. One of their scurvy drug dealers asked to use my phone but wasn't happening. I couldn't get out fast enough. Any way they looked like emaciated martians. Scary.

Starting Over2
07-18-17, 21:36
Love her ass. Got the usual great BBBJ for a Jackson.

Handler was close by on pickup.

TurdMuffin
07-22-17, 16:43
Love her ass. Got the usual great BBBJ for a Jackson.

Handler was close by on pickup.Also had a pm date with her. Nothing to brag about. Would I see her; only if she is the only one out and I've exhausted my loop runs. Which was sadly the case. Only either fat plumpers or super beat up hags out around 630 pm. Was in the area till almost 10 pm; saw LEO 2 style pulling up cars after cars.

Saw a nice young dame in Lantana area by the corner store taking her meds loop around and she was F-ing gone.

Saw a homeless petite dame by 18 N and was scooped up by a gramps around liquor store x mcdz area. And I kid you not he takes her to aqua notel and pulls up in the front handicap spot leaves her in there for next 20 minutes. Some mofos act like they want to marry the hobo hag. Do your thing and kick her out. Never saw her the whole night. I can only imagine the blue pill debauchrey acts ya did gramps; once a month is it? Or its on a yearly cycle now?

Had to dial this utr I know in area. But I'm not much for number dials. New talent is what I like.

LonelyLoser
07-22-17, 20:33
Also had a pm date with her. Nothing to brag about. Would I see her; only if she is the only one out and I've exhausted my loop runs. Which was sadly the case. Only either fat plumpers or super beat up hags out around 630 pm. Was in the area till almost 10 pm; saw LEO 2 style pulling up cars after cars.

Saw a nice young dame in Lantana area by the corner store taking her meds loop around and she was F-ing gone.

Saw a homeless petite dame by 18 N and was scooped up by a gramps around liquor store x mcdz area. And I kid you not he takes her to aqua notel and pulls up in the front handicap spot leaves her in there for next 20 minutes. Some mofos act like they want to marry the hobo hag. Do your thing and kick her out. Never saw her the whole night. I can only imagine the blue pill debauchrey acts ya did gramps; once a month is it? Or its on a yearly cycle now?

Had to dial this utr I know in area. But I'm not much for number dials. New talent is what I like.Looks like you wasted a lot of time waiting / hoping the hobo hag became available, LOL.

Cutie's are scarce these days thanks to LEO but our little head don't care and urges us to keep looking.

I like to cruise at night, sometimes can't get out till late. And if gas were Free it still not worth the wear & tear on my car, lots of wasted miles.

But my little head will urge me to go out tonight anyway, haha.

SportyOne81
07-23-17, 00:02
Met up with Coco on 15 and dix great attitude we played poker I won with a pair of jacks, she really got into the game. She had everything covered. I can share her digits with seniors.In town on business, would love her number.

Toolmanwpb3
07-23-17, 12:37
Ran into to her the other day she swore at me for writing on here about her stealing my car and money. Now she says ill never get me cash back. Beware this one is a thief and a liar. She also told me when she got out of jail she had 2 different std"S I need to get checked. Beware guys! Spoke to her BF she stole his car about 6 times, sometimes for days.

TurdMuffin
07-23-17, 16:17
Looks like you wasted a lot of time waiting / hoping the hobo hag became available, LOL.
Cutie's are scarce these days thanks to LEO but our little head don't care and urges us to keep looking.I like to cruise at night, sometimes can't get out till late. And if gas were Free it still not worth the wear & tear on my car, lots of wasted miles.But my little head will urge me to go out tonight anyway, haha.Amen to that. I have to re-eval my strategy in lights of current actions. Its a real hit or miss game. Its better to stick in Pampano. But as you say little head keeps pushing. I've found real gems on LW loop; which is what keeps me going. I could have made it to orlando in lights of this past Friday's driving.

I get it every one wants ease and comfort of their house. And I have tried in my travels but I do not feel comfy having these harlots around for extended periods of time; mainly because of their urge to get candy fix they will do ANYTHING. But to each his own; I hope gramps errection didn't last more than 4 hrs.

Starting Over2
07-26-17, 19:46
Love the cheerleader body and perky personality of this girl. A regular go to for a few years now. Never any drama. A Jackson with spit. Occasionally go for the pussy which is nice too. Digits usually work.

SO2.

Chris5
07-26-17, 20:43
Love the cheerleader body and perky personality of this girl. A regular go to for a few years now. Never any drama. A Jackson with spit. Occasionally go for the pussy which is nice too. Digits usually work.

SO2.Is a legend in the 561!

C5.

MrSosa2015
07-26-17, 23:25

SO2.Best on Dixie hands down, she's 40 and holding up well. I've never had a bad date with her.

KoKoLo
07-27-17, 05:59
Best on Dixie hands down, she's 40 and holding up well. I've never had a bad date with her.

Is a legend in the 561!

C5.

SO2.Brought her home to my dungeon. She was freshly showered, cleaned, smelled so fucking good! We had a GREAT time!

Can't wait to see her again.

MaxHard1
07-28-17, 04:17
I just had the best dream I've had since Murphy. I ended cruising the Trail late night and saw a gorgeous 21 year old latina with a beautiful long curly hair hazel eyes and set of amazing dsl's wearing short shorts and a small shirt twisted in the middle with no bra. She is very healthy she doesn't use H and there aren't any sores or scars on her she is in other words perfect for a SW. I had to have her. It took me a few tries because she's had bad experiences with black men acting like rappers but once I got some with her she saw that in a chill guy she got in the car. We found a spot I gave her 40 roses and kicked the seat back. She started Sucking and licking the head and once I was hard enough she deep throated me and gave me the best SW BBBJCIM that I have ever recieved. I laid back and started thrusting my hips and her tongue action was amazing I watched the back of her head bounce up and down until I exploded! She is a sweet nice girl that's had a hard life. If I wasn't in a relationship I'd be captain save a hoe with this one. I'll post pics when she sends them to me. I have digits for the most trusted senior members. She does not walk often but if you're lucky enough to see her do your self a favor and pick her up.

TurkeyVej
07-28-17, 11:45
Good morning gentlemen I'm trying to get a mini gangbang going with Victoria CG a. K. a. Kayla looking for maybe I don't know one to three maybe four guys I'm still negotiating with her on it so if someone is really interested PM me.Is this going down still or am I too late.

LonelyLoser
08-01-17, 04:12
Not much reported here lately so I thought I'd give some news.

Jess W. Is on a VERY MUCH needed vacation. I hope it's kinda lengthy one too. Hope this is the one that gets her to clean up her act and save her life!

At the very least it should add some lbs. And health and bring back some of her good looks and be a better date.

Chris5
08-01-17, 17:02

Jess W. Is on a VERY MUCH needed vacation. I hope it's kinda lengthy one too. Hope this is the one that gets her to clean up her act and save her life!

At the very least it should add some lbs. And health and bring back some of her good looks and be a better date.Jess will be right back on the stroll looking for her MED's asap.

C5.

KoKoLo
08-01-17, 20:38

At the very least it should add some lbs. And health and bring back some of her good looks and be a better date.

Jess will be right back on the stroll looking for her MED's asap.

C5.Is this her?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=469235&d=1500089716

LonelyLoser
08-01-17, 23:10
Is this her?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=469235&d=1500089716No. Jess is a young hottie when not broken down by street life and meds.

East561
08-02-17, 16:34
Is this her?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=469235&d=1500089716Jessica H hangs on Mil Trail and is a very hot mess, sometimes in a good way.

Jessica W hangs on Dixie near the Burger King and is tall and thin, too thin now that she's been shriveling on the streets for a long time. Here's a pic from post #663 in January 2015.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=363433&d=1422597469

KoKoLo
08-02-17, 20:00
Jessica H hangs on Mil Trail and is a very hot mess, sometimes in a good way.

Jessica W hangs on Dixie near the Burger King and is tall and thin, too thin now that she's been shriveling on the streets for a long time. Here's a pic from post #663 in January 2015.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=363433&d=1422597469

Jessica H gives me some awesome head for a happy meal when she is hungry.

No. Jess W is a young hottie when not broken down by street life and meds.

I passed on her the other day on Dixie. She was looking rather rough!, dirty and very emaciated.

Toolmanwpb3
08-03-17, 17:09
The picture of Jessica # 7469 is her. Yes she has been beat up chewed and spit out by the drugs, She still provides a fun time

Jessica H hangs on Mil Trail and is a very hot mess, sometimes in a good way.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=363433&d=1422597469.

KoKoLo
08-03-17, 20:16
Picked her up at the McD on the Haven and Military. She was was sober, clean, perky and wearing some tight jeans that demonstrated a nice curvy ass and wonderful mound in the front. Went by her private spot and for a Jackson she took my chubby and drank the milk. Met her back about an hour later and for 2 jacksons and Lupe's accommodations, we had a good time! She has working digits.

Chris5
08-04-17, 01:30
Picked her up at the McD on the Haven and Military. She was was sober, clean, perky and wearing some tight jeans that demonstrated a nice curvy ass and wonderful mound in the front. Went by her private spot and for a Jackson she took my chubby and drank the milk. Met her back about an hour later and for 2 jacksons and Lupe's accommodations, we had a good time! She has working digits.Very nice photos bro.

C5.

WtffDude
08-04-17, 12:34
Anyone have Jasmins digits that they are wiling to share?

Toolmanwpb3
08-05-17, 14:57
Jessica is moving to [Deleted by Admin] to get clean and start over. We should send her our best wishes.

The picture of Jessica # 7469 is her. Yes she has been beat up chewed and spit out by the drugs, She still provides a fun time

To get clean and start over but I'm going to tell you where so she can't?????

A2

Dogg561
08-06-17, 17:58
I haven't posted in a bit, but because my current list of harlots have become a bit too needy. I decided to make the loop that past couple of days. I started my journey Saturday night around 6 ish down Dixie from Lantana to FH. Lots of girls out and a couple of hot ones, but all attached to handlers and Dogg doesn't play that. Head to Military and the usual washed up girls are on display. Dogg passes. Seriously, one girl who I think was Lauren is dancing around all Prego with a "black eye". I think that was her, pass. I run into this redhead Jill around 10th and Military just finishing her aurgument with her handler and scoop her up at the Kwik Stop. BBBJ was good, but of course no phone. She was hot, but Dogg always test the waters with the head game before FS. Today, I go out around 11 this morning on the trail and see the usual shit, so head a bit north towards Summit. I spot this hot blond crusing towards the old food store by the Walgreens and kinda follow her. We made eye contact and she goes behind the closed store and meets a friend. The friend is brunette and they are both kinda kinda hot. Apparently, the faucet there works pretty good because they both proceed to strip and take a shower in it. Doggs like WTF? They see me parked there watching! Dogg is patient and waits till they are done. Just enjoying the scenery. Then the blonde walks up to my car and asked if I liked what I saw. I'm like ummm yeah. She says pull up and we got ya. I drop 3 jacksons on the seat and they both get in. Needless to say Dogg left happy. They refused to give names and no phones. Pretty clean besides the fact they just showered from a faucet, LOL. Dogg left his tracks in them both.

Dogg561
08-06-17, 18:17
Anyone have Jasmins digits that they are wiling to share?Which one? There are a couple.

Snook
08-06-17, 18:26
I have been to Lake Worth and do the Dixie Hwy run from about 10th and down to 18's. I have RTFF but still am not clear about the cross streets on Military Trail to cruise. Would appreciate info on the track.

Happy bunting.

Snook.

RfdTm
08-06-17, 19:08
I have been to Lake Worth and do the Dixie Hwy run from about 10th and down to 18's. I have RTFF but still am not clear about the cross streets on Military Trail to cruise. Would appreciate info on the track.

Happy bunting.

Snook.Check your messages.

Chris5
08-07-17, 20:04
I haven't posted in a bit, but because my current list of harlots have become a bit too needy. I decided to make the loop that past couple of days. I started my journey Saturday night around 6 ish down Dixie from Lantana to FH. Lots of girls out and a couple of hot ones, but all attached to handlers and Dogg doesn't play that. Head to Military and the usual washed up girls are on display. Dogg passes. Seriously, one girl who I think was Lauren is dancing around all Prego with a "black eye". I think that was her, pass. I run into this redhead Jill around 10th and Military just finishing her aurgument with her handler and scoop her up at the Kwik Stop. BBBJ was good, but of course no phone. She was hot, but Dogg always test the waters with the head game before FS. Today, I go out around 11 this morning on the trail and see the usual shit, so head a bit north towards Summit. I spot this hot blond crusing towards the old food store by the Walgreens and kinda follow her. We made eye contact and she goes behind the closed store and meets a friend. The friend is brunette and they are both kinda kinda hot. Apparently, the faucet there works pretty good because they both proceed to strip and take a shower in it. Doggs like WTF? They see me parked there watching! Dogg is patient and waits till they are done. Just enjoying the scenery. Then the blonde walks up to my car and asked if I liked what I saw. I'm like ummm yeah. She says pull up and we got ya. I drop 3 jacksons on the seat and they both get in. Needless to say Dogg left happy. They refused to give names and no phones. Pretty clean besides the fact they just showered from a faucet, LOL. Dogg left his tracks in them both.If the girl's are spraying themselves off with a water hose faucet, they are definitely down for business. LOL.

C5.

Chris5
08-07-17, 20:09
I have a couple of fine UTR'S in the Lake worth area that I been seeing for nearly a month now. I still live in O town but every other weekend I am there in the 561 visiting. I will be posting a lot more on this thread. I used to live here years ago so I feel like I am right at home whenever I hit town. I've noticed a lot more fucking uncles here! Checkers used to be my main pickup spot on 6th ave along with the BK on 3rd. Are these spots still good?

C5.

KoKoLo
08-07-17, 23:00
I have a couple of fine UTR'S in the Lake worth area that I been seeing for nearly a month now. I still live in O town but every other weekend I am there in the 561 visiting. I will be posting a lot more on this thread. I used to live here years ago so I feel like I am right at home whenever I hit town. I've noticed a lot more fucking uncles here! Checkers used to be my main pickup spot on 6th ave along with the BK on 3rd. Are these spots still good?

C5.Have seen many there however, yesterday, the bacon patrol parked on the side where you enter the drive through and sat there for 45 minutes and scare the harlots away. Also, I have spotted the bacon team on the corner of Summit and Mil performing observation maneuvers. Today, they had 2 cars pulled on 10th and Kirk and LW and Mil so be careful. There is a GMC SUV, black and real dark windows but the low frequency antennas on the top and laptop mounted in the front give it away. Use your better judgement out there when trailing the harlots on the road. Since the Donald has been made president and his good friendship with the local head bacon, things are more prominent to go against our favor.

On another note, had several texts from a couple of harlots seeking arrangements at local motels in the south end near 95. I of course declined since I had my balls and shaft licked today by 2 home delivery harlots that left me very DRAINED!

Stay frosty "y'all" horny mofo's.

Wrencher426
08-07-17, 23:21
Been having too much of a dry spell the last 6 weeks. Need a decent looking harlot that could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Of anyone can provide a few good o es, please inbox.

Been ghosty in the early am.

W426.

LonelyLoser
08-08-17, 03:32

C5.Decent chance they around BK area but chances go down late when BK closes.

Checkers stays open till wee hours so that's better hangout very late for them. And yes lots of uncles around and looks like they not letting up. I've even noticed usually one around Igots bar on Lake av, keeping the peace I guess. Sometimes the girls go to 7 days conveinance store on Lucerne & Federal.

Chris5
08-08-17, 11:45
Decent chance they around BK area but chances go down late when BK closes.

Checkers stays open till wee hours so that's better hangout very late for them. And yes lots of uncles around and looks like they not letting up. I've even noticed usually one around Igots bar on Lake av, keeping the peace I guess. Sometimes the girls go to 7 days conveinance store on Lucerne & Federal.

Have seen many there however, yesterday, the bacon patrol parked on the side where you enter the drive through and sat there for 45 minutes and scare the harlots away. Also, I have spotted the bacon team on the corner of Summit and Mil performing observation maneuvers. Today, they had 2 cars pulled on 10th and Kirk and LW and Mil so be careful. There is a GMC SUV, black and real dark windows but the low frequency antennas on the top and laptop mounted in the front give it away. Use your better judgement out there when trailing the harlots on the road. Since the Donald has been made president and his good friendship with the local head bacon, things are more prominent to go against our favor.

On another note, had several texts from a couple of harlots seeking arrangements at local motels in the south end near 95. I of course declined since I had my balls and shaft licked today by 2 home delivery harlots that left me very DRAINED!

Stay frosty "y'all" horny mofo's.Thanks for the Intel fellas. Once I hit the Dixie stroll I usually get pretty lucky. I also know the side street's as well that used to have heavy action. I guess I'll find out on my own by doing it the old fashion way with my boot's on the ground so to speak.

Are the back page girls still also walking the street's for fast cash?

C5.

HoundDawgg
08-08-17, 17:24
Was out traveling the Dixie corridor. Saw Kayla the cheerleader walking with a purpose north of 10th, been there done that, keep trolling. Headed south past 6th and saw a couple that look like they could use a really good meal, hard pass for me. Then found a diamond in the rough by the name of Gaby. When I say a diamond in the rough I mean no signs of use great attitude not your typical Candy Girl from that area. Immediately gets in the car and appreciates the AC on this hot day. Proceed with her own version of a LEO check whips out a nice orange size breast and says give her a squeeze. Offers up at all for standard two Jackson college fund deposit. Don't even try to negotiate because haven't seen one this clean in a while and she knows the going rate which was fair. Smells nice all be it a little sweat from the crazy hot weather. Immediately shows me and says I have a nice shaved Kitty and will take real good care of you. Amazing ass, great nips and pretty shaved Kitty. Starts with a really good BBBJ with a little attention to the boys like I like then says how do you want me precedes to climb the mountain and starts getting into it after a few minutes of that I tell her to lay down and start plowing away. Finish in the cover and that's all she wrote. Has a phone which was charging while we did the deed. Snapped a pic as she was exiting the shaggin wagon. Digits received and shared with seniors that have helped me in the past and future. Be safe lots of LEO around.

Chris5
08-08-17, 19:08
Was out traveling the Dixie corridor. Saw Kayla the cheerleader walking with a purpose north of 10th, been there done that, keep trolling. Headed south past 6th and saw a couple that look like they could use a really good meal, hard pass for me. Then found a diamond in the rough by the name of Gaby. When I say a diamond in the rough I mean no signs of use great attitude not your typical Candy Girl from that area. Immediately gets in the car and appreciates the AC on this hot day. Proceed with her own version of a LEO check whips out a nice orange size breast and says give her a squeeze. Offers up at all for standard two Jackson college fund deposit. Don't even try to negotiate because haven't seen one this clean in a while and she knows the going rate which was fair. Smells nice all be it a little sweat from the crazy hot weather. Immediately shows me and says I have a nice shaved Kitty and will take real good care of you. Amazing ass, great nips and pretty shaved Kitty. Starts with a really good BBBJ with a little attention to the boys like I like then says how do you want me precedes to climb the mountain and starts getting into it after a few minutes of that I tell her to lay down and start plowing away. Finish in the cover and that's all she wrote. Has a phone which was charging while we did the deed. Snapped a pic as she was exiting the shaggin wagon. Digits received and shared with seniors that have helped me in the past and future. Be safe lots of LEO around.Very cute girl. I hope I bump into her this weekend when I'm in town.

C5.

East561
08-08-17, 20:16
Driving Dixie this morning saw Bree S walking around 5th North and gave her a ride. I didn't need her to tell me she's been away as she's got her weight and shape back, and her head (thinking and talking) and skin were relatively clear. She's such a perfect spinner when she's fresh out. She's cool with 40 for BBBJ & CFS.

Silver3232
08-09-17, 16:32
It must be "I need to buy school supplies" week. Dix was busy this afternoon. Lots of bacon frying too though. Saw Elaina by the fish store. Picked her up down the road. For those that don't know her. She doesn't walk alot, but will get out there occasionally. Thick ass, big tits, relatively clean, loud but drama free. She made the offer for FS and BJ for 5. I just wanted knob slob so she says 4. I counter with 2. She says with a hat, 3 without. We settle on an Action Jackson and the Lincoln Tunnel. Head game is great. Full DT and no protest when roaming. Her good attitude was probably influenced by the environment. If you got the A / C piping, they're cool with negotiating or gagging for a couple of more minutes. Digits are available for trade. Stay frosty fellas.

KoKoLo
08-09-17, 19:28
Was taking a turn unto Dixie Hwy from 12th avenue and Laranda is crossing the street in front of my car. She looked straight at me and I nodded a YES and she hops in and says, "Hello, my name is Laranda, are you a cop?" and grabs my sack. I said, I know who you are and my bud Big T told me you are cool. She is fresh, clean, sober and told me she was recently out and looking for action. No digits and raising a go fund me to get one soon at the harlot mobile store. Found us a great spot and my AC is ice cold and she is HOT. The knob polishing was off the charts. Deep, slow, swirling tongue on the head, sucking on the ball sack, slurping action, licking action, off the fucking charts fellows! She moans and appears to enjoy my cock as if it was a damn popsicle. At the moment of truth, she took the load like a charm and did not stop until I was totally empty and begging her to stop. A fine dining handkerchief from McD for the load discard and I dropped her off by the BK on the south side by the public grocery store. She is nice, accommodating and very friendly. I want to find her again and take her to Lupe's hideout so I can sample her snatch. I hear she can fuck like a banshee!

Enjoy it fellows.

Bacon was out on full force and she told me they had a double OD on the H street corridor today.

Stay frosty!

East561
08-09-17, 23:47
Today in Lake Worth I gave a ride to a large woman who looked strangely familiar, very tall and with practically no chin, says her name is Crystal but used to go by "Bird". I said I knew her from Palm Beach Lakes in WPB, maybe with Liz? And she says Liz passed away maybe 2 weeks ago from an overdose! Does anyone have any news on Liz? She was an ATF and a really smart girl.

Wrencher426
08-10-17, 07:14
So I was cruising for work down the old Dixieland, not much from split up to Lake. Looped aroind a few times and nada, so I stroll it north and Find Kayla / Victoria out and about. She recognized me and I turned the corner. In she Hope and loop back to our spot. In the process, I see her skinny friend who's name I don't know, and looks to be thinking out since the last time I saw her walking. Anyway, got to our spot and Kayla proceeds the bring the man to attention. She must have been either tired or dopesick, as the usual service was not as good as it normally is. Quite a bit toothy. So, not being one to be ceremonious, I grabbed a handful of funbag, the other on the back of her head, and facefucked her till I blew it down her throat. No time for her to stop, catch and release this time! 😂128514;128514;. As usual, her phone is lost. If anyone has digits for good looking and fun swordswallowers, shoot me a PM please. Working # for unicorn LSW Alex is available to trusted seniors with good working #. Anywho, it's Spartan in the wee hours, so pick right and stay frost dudes!

W426.

Chris5
08-10-17, 09:05
So I was cruising for work down the old Dixieland, not much from split up to Lake. Looped aroind a few times and nada, so I stroll it north and Find Kayla / Victoria out and about. She recognized me and I turned the corner. In she Hope and loop back to our spot. In the process, I see her skinny friend who's name I don't know, and looks to be thinking out since the last time I saw her walking. Anyway, got to our spot and Kayla proceeds the bring the man to attention. She must have been either tired or dopesick, as the usual service was not as good as it normally is. Quite a bit toothy. So, not being one to be ceremonious, I grabbed a handful of funbag, the other on the back of her head, and facefucked her till I blew it down her throat. No time for her to stop, catch and release this time! 😂128514;128514;. As usual, her phone is lost. If anyone has digits for good looking and fun swordswallowers, shoot me a PM please. Working # for unicorn LSW Alex is available to trusted seniors with good working #. Anywho, it's Spartan in the wee hours, so pick right and stay frost dudes!

W426.Another lost phone my friend?

C5.

LonelyLoser
08-10-17, 11:01

W426.What does this unicorn look like?

Silver3232
08-10-17, 12:36
What does this unicorn look like?Tall, long brown hair, big tits, clean arms and face. Head game is good, never sampled the rest of the menu.

TonyTc
08-10-17, 14:57
Tall, long brown hair, big tits, clean arms and face. Head game is good, never sampled the rest of the menu.Hope this helps.

Hari Balzak
08-10-17, 15:49
What does this unicorn look like?Is this the Alex you're talking about?

Wrencher426
08-10-17, 19:37
Tall, long brown hair, big tits, clean arms and face. Head game is good, never sampled the rest of the menu.That would be 💯% correct 🤘.

TonyTc
08-10-17, 20:28
Hope this helps.I've got her on speed dial. Always a first class date.

If you'd like to hook up with her, let me know.

Thanks to Hari Balzak, this is a pic I took of her recently. Yes, she is this pretty, and she has a tight snatch to match.

Sfla09
08-11-17, 03:22
Just saw dory who I saw walking in boynton area a little while ago was tonight walking down Dixie around the car wash area in lake worth. Have digits if anyone is interested for trade.

Toolmanwpb3
08-11-17, 13:50
Just a FYI for all they both are dead. Why and or how don't know. But they are both gone.

ScottFromFL
08-12-17, 14:14
Does anyone have cristal digits? She is a tall thick gal kinda nerdy, I miss her if you do can you please share. The only pic I have is of her pretty Kat. Ty.

TurdMuffin
08-12-17, 16:37
Just a FYI for all they both are dead. Why and or how don't know. But they are both gone.7576 that's the last 4 of known Barbie digits. Damn that's gone wowers. I knida txt that last night. As LW all loops were F-ing ghost town. Dialed my backups to no avail either. Saw some really rough talent and the bum harlot by dxy and aqua notel. Looking rougher than evern in miami heat.

Almost hr of life that aint getting back. Dialed few BP harlot digits and they held firm to their roses. Well I wish them the best for I refuse to pay for pimp.

Streethustler
08-13-17, 20:35
Is this the Alex you're talking about?She was on the stroll this afternoon south of FH.

Hari Balzak
08-13-17, 20:41
She was on the stroll this afternoon south of FH.Thanks for the info. I'm well aware of her stomping grounds. My timing is always off. That's why I need her number.

TheOldMan
08-13-17, 20:55
Just saw dory who I saw walking in boynton area a little while ago was tonight walking down Dixie around the car wash area in lake worth. Have digits if anyone is interested for trade.Here's another pic for you. Having difficulty uploading some pix. I don't have current digits.

THEOLDMAN.

Hari Balzak
08-13-17, 21:01
Hey guys,

Are there any extremely hairy WSWs or LSWs in Lake Wort?. I'm looking for something hairier than Nana.

LonelyLoser
08-15-17, 10:52
I would like to sample Dory. Any help would be much appreciated and can be PM to me.

Stay safe bro's.

JRuds
08-15-17, 21:56
Just hooked up with Cristina WSW tall spinner type wearing short black dress, not bad looking (it was dark though), short brown curly hair, smelled clean, pierced nose, b cup at best great personality. Wanted 40 buritos, pulled the C5 "OBT king" 20 dolla make me holla or get out trick and she agreed. BBBJCIM wasn't to bad no complaints nice and sloppy, with some attention to the boys made my deposit with out warning and she took it like a champ. Pick up- Dixie and 6th Drop off- 6th and fed (at her brothers friends house- aka dealer) no digits but gave her my google voice number and I don't take pics. Made that mistake of forgetting to hide one and wifely found pic of SW in my phone, thank god she wasn't in my car at the time of the pic. Tipped an extra 10 for a job well done total damage 30 burritos. Will definitely repeat.

Still on the search for the legendary Dory, hopefully I'll find her my next trip down.

East561
08-17-17, 10:55
Looks like Jessica and Nicole (who some of you call Vanessa, and both hang by the BK at 3rd North) were picked up by PBSO last night, and Krystal, Brittney, Nana and Kristina who normally walk south Dixie were picked up early yesterday evening. Normally after the girls are picked up there's a good chance for a sting to catch mongers, so be extra careful out there.

Fighter954
08-19-17, 09:28
Does anyone have cristal digits? She is a tall thick gal kinda nerdy, I miss her if you do can you please share. The only pic I have is of her pretty Kat. Ty.She keeps changing numbers Pm for the latest one I have her digits.

Bullet174
08-19-17, 12:18
Does anyone have info on NaNa with the meaty pussy! I need that juicy kitty in my life LOL! PM me please!

ScottFromFL
08-19-17, 21:00
Nana is still a guest at gun club 500 bail and she is all yours LOL.

Does anyone have info on NaNa with the meaty pussy! I need that juicy kitty in my life LOL! PM me please!

Chris5
08-19-17, 23:17
Nana is still a guest at gun club 500 bail and she is all yours LOL.This post cracked me up! LOL.

C5.

TurdMuffin
08-20-17, 16:20
So had a meetup with one of my utrs in LW area. After the deed with her decide to do the loops. Time was around 1230 am-1 am. M-trail had 2 busted up WSW; saw something semi-decent in. Mumbled her name as she was high as kite. Didn't quite get. BJ was mediocre and decided to get off at the moment of explosion. Grabbed her by the back of her head and nutted deep in her throat. Said I shot at her throat.

Was wearing black sweat pants in SFL heat. Clearly I'm no fashion expert.

Nothing out in the loops that would make me go out of my way.

Saw the super high Stacy that hangs around BK in jeans and tank top showing off her core / belly area. Tanned as fuk and the hang is always high.

Left the area after deed was done.

KoKoLo
08-20-17, 20:24
The old harlot with the big ass and bleached blond hair is back. Ashamed of myself for indulging, however, she can Polish a knob like a professional! She actually enjoyed slapping her face with my stiffy. The highlight of my trip was watching her face with my nutsack inside her mouth. I thought I was looking at a damn chipmunk. She will troll the early AM. Hangs out the trail north of Summit. A Jackson for the deed and she is happy as a pig in shit.

Bacon was heavy so be careful!

Chris5
08-21-17, 00:29
The old harlot with the big ass and bleached blond hair is back. Ashamed of myself for indulging, however, she can Polish a knob like a professional! She actually enjoyed slapping her face with my stiffy. The highlight of my trip was watching her face with my nutsack inside her mouth. I thought I was looking at a damn chipmunk. She will troll the early AM. Hangs out the trail north of Summit. A Jackson for the deed and she is happy as a pig in shit.

Bacon was heavy so be careful!Any pic of this chick?

C5.

Melvin Smiley
08-21-17, 15:11
I scooped up Melissa walking Dix by Lake Ave. She's a badass little white chick down here from Jersey, got to dark tan and about 25/30 yrs old. 40 got me a killer BBBJ and finished with BBFS and her asking for the creampie!! Said she's flying home later this week so get her while you can!! Stay safe fellas.

DogGit561
08-22-17, 22:31
Still trying to get jasmin new digits.

Pm fellas.

KoKoLo
08-26-17, 18:46
Any pic of this chick?

C5.She was out today so I had to stop to take a snap just for you!
she smiling at you Chris!

Chris5
08-26-17, 19:09
She was out today so I had to stop to take a snap just for you!
she smiling at you Chris!Thank you brother. I've definitely seen worse. LOL.

C5.

Bobitto
08-28-17, 00:17
Just saw dory who I saw walking in boynton area a little while ago was tonight walking down Dixie around the car wash area in lake worth. Have digits if anyone is interested for trade.Would like digits. Can trade.

Silver3232
08-28-17, 09:34
Was out traveling the Dixie corridor. Saw Kayla the cheerleader walking with a purpose north of 10th, been there done that, keep trolling. Headed south past 6th and saw a couple that look like they could use a really good meal, hard pass for me. Then found a diamond in the rough by the name of Gaby. When I say a diamond in the rough I mean no signs of use great attitude not your typical Candy Girl from that area. Immediately gets in the car and appreciates the AC on this hot day. Proceed with her own version of a LEO check whips out a nice orange size breast and says give her a squeeze. Offers up at all for standard two Jackson college fund deposit. Don't even try to negotiate because haven't seen one this clean in a while and she knows the going rate which was fair. Smells nice all be it a little sweat from the crazy hot weather. Immediately shows me and says I have a nice shaved Kitty and will take real good care of you. Amazing ass, great nips and pretty shaved Kitty. Starts with a really good BBBJ with a little attention to the boys like I like then says how do you want me precedes to climb the mountain and starts getting into it after a few minutes of that I tell her to lay down and start plowing away. Finish in the cover and that's all she wrote. Has a phone which was charging while we did the deed. Snapped a pic as she was exiting the shaggin wagon. Digits received and shared with seniors that have helped me in the past and future. Be safe lots of LEO around.Caught up with her last night around Dix and LW. She's a talker from NJ, but cool. No usage signs, shaved cooch, nice ass and tits. Needed a ride so got the skull action for the Jack. DT game is good, no problems with roaming, caught like a champ. She said she's not into walking much anymore and looking for regs to keep her off the pavement. Got digits to trade.

S.

HoundDawgg
08-28-17, 14:06
She can talk but does please. She usually has a room and let me tell you it is even better on a bed, or dresser, or sink, or. .

Caught up with her last night around Dix and LW. She's a talker from NJ, but cool. No usage signs, shaved cooch, nice ass and tits. Needed a ride so got the skull action for the Jack. DT game is good, no problems with roaming, caught like a champ. She said she's not into walking much anymore and looking for regs to keep her off the pavement. Got digits to trade.

S.

Chris5
08-28-17, 16:12
Caught up with her last night around Dix and LW. She's a talker from NJ, but cool. No usage signs, shaved cooch, nice ass and tits. Needed a ride so got the skull action for the Jack. DT game is good, no problems with roaming, caught like a champ. She said she's not into walking much anymore and looking for regs to keep her off the pavement. Got digits to trade.

S.Any pic's of Gaby?

C5.

Bobitto
08-28-17, 22:27
Take your pick they all out after the rain.

DogGit561
08-29-17, 00:08
Still trying find jas.

Pm me.

Still trying to get jasmin new digits.

Pm fellas.

LonelyLoser
08-30-17, 04:15
Finally got the chance to meet up with elusive unicorn, thanks to the help of several mongers here. Major props to you guys.

Anyway, the other night I meet up with her off of Federal. Now the pics that were posted on here of her she truly was a gem. The other night however she had a tan, not as white as her pics. I guess she has been walking a bit. But someone she said Beat her up and she had 2 black eyes and collar bone & jaw hurt also. Poor baby. So I take her home after she gets some stuff from store.

She said she preferred to fuck because her jaw hurts. I said I prefer a BJ. So she starts to suck and you can tell she is good at it BUT after only a couple minutes she said her jaw hurts and positions herself for FS, doggystyle. I popped a condom on and fucked her from behind.

Now she was in a rush to get back and buy her dope. I really don't like being rushed BUT we've all been there with these girls.

My opinion is the streets, dealers, habit taking its toll on her and she's not the princess she probably was a month or two ago. She still nice and better than a lot of other girls out there walking but may try and hustle you if she can, like other SW's.

Donation. 40 plus snacks. I still will recommend but I'll probably wait a week or so for her bruises and jaw to heal up.

Melvin Smiley
08-30-17, 08:23
Finally got the chance to meet up with elusive unicorn, thanks to the help of several mongers here. Major props to you guys.

Anyway, the other night I meet up with her off of Federal. Now the pics that were posted on here of her she truly was a gem. The other night however she had a tan, not as white as her pics. I guess she has been walking a bit. But someone she said Beat her up and she had 2 black eyes and collar bone & jaw hurt also. Poor baby. So I take her home after she gets some stuff from store.

She said she preferred to fuck because her jaw hurts. I said I prefer a BJ. So she starts to suck and you can tell she is good at it BUT after only a couple minutes she said her jaw hurts and positions herself for FS, doggystyle. I popped a condom on and fucked her from behind.

Now she was in a rush to get back and buy her dope. I really don't like being rushed BUT we've all been there with these girls.

My opinion is the streets, dealers, habit taking its toll on her and she's not the princess she probably was a month or two ago. She still nice and better than a lot of other girls out there walking but may try and hustle you if she can, like other SW's.

Donation. 40 plus snacks. I still will recommend but I'll probably wait a week or so for her bruises and jaw to heal up.Last time I saw Dorey she asked for $ up front to get meds. I just told her SORRY and dropped her back where we started. Her face and her attitude were both pretty messed up. Anyway on to something new, BTW has anyone else been fucking the girl from Pittsburgh with the purple hair? Stay safe fellas.

NotTexMexican
08-30-17, 18:22
Last time I saw Dorey she asked for $ up front to get meds. I just told her SORRY and dropped her back where we started. Her face and her attitude were both pretty messed up. Anyway on to something new, BTW has anyone else been fucking the girl from Pittsburgh with the purple hair? Stay safe fellas.I've tried twice to hook up with her, but she keeps moving around. One day she was in WPB and the other day she was in Boynton. She needs the money bad cause she agreed to come to me and do FS for 5. The last time I texted her she agreed to do Greek but again, she was all the way down south and I didn't have time to make the trip. Two hours later she was texting me and asking to "please" come see her!

Anybody know if she's worth it? She looks pretty good in her Facebook pics!

Melvin Smiley
08-30-17, 19:30
I've tried twice to hook up with her, but she keeps moving around. One day she was in WPB and the other day she was in Boynton. She needs the money bad cause she agreed to come to me and do FS for 5. The last time I texted her she agreed to do Greek but again, she was all the way down south and I didn't have time to make the trip. Two hours later she was texting me and asking to "please" come see her!

Anybody know if she's worth it? She looks pretty good in her Facebook pics!She smoking crack so her brain is a little scrambled. She is cute and down for just about anything, I fucked her about four different times in the last week, each time BBFS finishing with a CP. Good luck!!

WtffDude
08-30-17, 20:50
I've tried twice to hook up with her, but she keeps moving around. One day she was in WPB and the other day she was in Boynton. She needs the money bad cause she agreed to come to me and do FS for 5. The last time I texted her she agreed to do Greek but again, she was all the way down south and I didn't have time to make the trip. Two hours later she was texting me and asking to "please" come see her!

Anybody know if she's worth it? She looks pretty good in her Facebook pics!Those are old photos. The streets have really got to her. Someone gave her a tattoo on her back. I wonder what that was about.

NotTexMexican
08-31-17, 07:40
Guess I should've put this out there yesterday, since my Inbox blew up! I assume it's the same purple hair girl below. She was posting on BP under 'London is hereeeee. ' The links were still active this morning. Her FB will come up using the number in the ad. I really want to sample these goods, but since I couldn't hook up with her this week I blew the monger budget on my regular. Whoever gets to this cutie, PLEASE pm with the juicy details and make me feel bad for not making the 1/2 hour drive to Boynton.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/london-is-hereee/63753158

HairOfTheDog
08-31-17, 14:26
Cruised the D hwy from SoB to Lantand very quiet.

Two keeping us safe just So of SoB.

Saw one BSW just north of the carwash other than that quiet.

Not much else out there.

HoTD.

Batgirl21
08-31-17, 15:37
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

KoKoLo
08-31-17, 17:46
I was walking with my ATF today at Lupe's hideout and I noticed this sweet looking blonde / purple hair harlot with one of you mongers. I remember the purple hair talks. She was looking nice and clean. Daisy dukes, nice top and ball cap with the hair coming out the back. I wanted to cock block the monger and my gal was horny for a 3 some but I was craving her anus so I stuck with it and got my asshole licked instead as a consolation price. Regardless, I want some of this chick. She looks hawt.

On another note, Lupes hideout is under massive surveillance by the bacon. She had 2 OD on premises and the heat is on so be careful when you go there. They know me and I pass the test. Use the middle entrance, pay the fee and go in your room quickly. And the monger that went outside to buy candy and come back in, that aint cool. Next time you will get popped by the bacon and Lupe was pissed off at you so be aware of your actions people.

Oh, I cornholed my baby today and she loved it balls DEEP! .

Guess I should've put this out there yesterday, since my Inbox blew up! I assume it's the same purple hair girl below. She was posting on BP under 'London is hereeeee. ' The links were still active this morning. Her FB will come up using the number in the ad. I really want to sample these goods, but since I couldn't hook up with her this week I blew the monger budget on my regular. Whoever gets to this cutie, PLEASE pm with the juicy details and make me feel bad for not making the 1/2 hour drive to Boynton.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/london-is-hereee/63753158

She smoking crack so her brain is a little scrambled. She is cute and down for just about anything, I fucked her about four different times in the last week, each time BBFS finishing with a CP. Good luck!!

Anybody know if she's worth it? She looks pretty good in her Facebook pics!

Smenkhare
08-31-17, 21:35
I was walking with my ATF today at Lupe's hideout and I noticed this sweet looking blonde / purple hair harlot with one of you mongers. I remember the purple hair talks. She was looking nice and clean. Daisy dukes, nice top and ball cap with the hair coming out the back. I wanted to cock block the monger and my gal was horny for a 3 some but I was craving her anus so I stuck with it and got my asshole licked instead as a consolation price. Regardless, I want some of this chick. She looks hawt.

On another note, Lupes hideout is under massive surveillance by the bacon. She had 2 OD on premises and the heat is on so be careful when you go there. They know me and I pass the test. Use the middle entrance, pay the fee and go in your room quickly. And the monger that went outside to buy candy and come back in, that aint cool. Next time you will get popped by the bacon and Lupe was pissed off at you so be aware of your actions people.

Oh, I cornholed my baby today and she loved it balls DEEP! .I cancelled a meeting with her today in favor of Cassie I think I made a mistake!!

Chris5
08-31-17, 21:39

Oh, I cornholed my baby today and she loved it balls DEEP! .I enjoy reading you're reports brother. Let me know if you're ever in Orlando. Plenty of hot chicks.

C5.

KoKoLo
09-01-17, 01:52
I cancelled a meeting with her today in favor of Cassie I think I made a mistake!!Is this the harlot thou speak of.

ReamerinYou
09-01-17, 08:30

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/london-is-hereee/63753158Had a dream with her yesterday told her I wanted to drive up the Hershey highway she quoted 150 I told her I was thinking about 50 and maybe next time she said she would do it for 75 so met her at notel kitty was tight BBFS drop a batch deep in her brown eye sweet girl.

Melvin Smiley
09-01-17, 11:15
Had a dream with her yesterday told her I wanted to drive up the Hershey highway she quoted 150 I told her I was thinking about 50 and maybe next time she said she would do it for 75 so met her at notel kitty was tight BBFS drop a batch deep in her brown eye sweet girl.Your first report is kinda confusing. First you said "no greek" maybe next time for 75, and then you said you creampied her asshole? Dude, just tell us what happened and how much did it cost you. Thanks!

TurdMuffin
09-01-17, 13:28
I know how much ya'll loved that LSW Veronica's koed pix. So here is Jay's. This is from pb loop but a lawlll none the less. Lucky for me I had gotten a round of amazing bbj from her. One of my buds candy koed the shoes off of this one. I will make her pay me back eventually. Great head BTW.

See ya'll tomorrow night.

ReamerinYou
09-01-17, 17:38
Your first report is kinda confusing. First you said "no greek" maybe next time for 75, and then you said you creampied her asshole? Dude, just tell us what happened and how much did it cost you. Thanks!Anyone else confused post seems pretty clear.

Price was 75 she had the room FS with greek.

Smenkhare
09-01-17, 18:33
Is this the harlot thou speak of.Yep that's her one of my regulars!!

TonyTc
09-01-17, 20:02
Another new girl hits the streets. All world class ass here, guys. She looks, smells, and tastes better in person. Best ass and legs I've seen in a very long time, cute girl too.

I'm going out of town, so this baby doll is looking for a few good men. If you want some of this, let me know.

Contact info available for those of my guys that swap intel. Anyone else, I'd like a referral as a trade.

https://imgur.com/a/9zHf2

Peace out, Tony.

HoundDawgg
09-01-17, 21:49
I contacted and was told no BBFS is available. I even pushed her as much as I could and she would not budge. I would like to hear from a "reputable" senior with first hand experience as I would be interested in sampling but this girl's info seems to be all over the place.

Had a dream with her yesterday told her I wanted to drive up the Hershey highway she quoted 150 I told her I was thinking about 50 and maybe next time she said she would do it for 75 so met her at notel kitty was tight BBFS drop a batch deep in her brown eye sweet girl.

HoundDawgg
09-01-17, 21:53
Is she still all scabbed up and on the hard? I had some good visits a while ago but it went downhill quick when she was using heavy. I would be interested in seeing her again if she was back on track so to speak.

Yep that's her one of my regulars!!

Melvin Smiley
09-01-17, 23:05
Anyone else confused post seems pretty clear.

Price was 75 she had the room FS with greek.You could've just posted that to begin with LOL.

Chris5
09-01-17, 23:11
I know how much ya'll loved that LSW Veronica's koed pix. So here is Jay's. This is from pb loop but a lawlll none the less. Lucky for me I had gotten a round of amazing bbj from her. One of my buds candy koed the shoes off of this one. I will make her pay me back eventually. Great head BTW.

See ya'll tomorrow night.That's one hot chick brother!

C5.

Chris5
09-01-17, 23:15

Price was 75 she had the room FS with greek.

Your first report is kinda confusing. First you said "no greek" maybe next time for 75, and then you said you creampied her asshole? Dude, just tell us what happened and how much did it cost you. Thanks!

Had a dream with her yesterday told her I wanted to drive up the Hershey highway she quoted 150 I told her I was thinking about 50 and maybe next time she said she would do it for 75 so met her at notel kitty was tight BBFS drop a batch deep in her brown eye sweet girl.Melvin is spot on correct. I'm confused as well and this definitely is not my first rodeo.

C5.

BigBadDog69
09-02-17, 04:57

Price was 75 she had the room FS with greek.She wanted 150.

He offered 50.

She settled on 75.

I'll take it.

Gringo2123
09-02-17, 07:49
The username who posted is listed as an escort not a monger?

NewStarWater
09-02-17, 10:07
Another new girl hits the streets. All world class ass here, guys. She looks, smells, and tastes better in person. Best ass and legs I've seen in a very long time, cute girl too.

I'm going out of town, so this baby doll is looking for a few good men. If you want some of this, let me know.

Contact info available for those of my guys that swap intel. Anyone else, I'd like a referral as a trade.

Peace out, Tony.That's Angela from Dixie and Palm Beach Lakes. She's been mentioned on the site before. She's been around for years.

Smenkhare
09-02-17, 11:28
Is she still all scabbed up and on the hard? I had some good visits a while ago but it went downhill quick when she was using heavy. I would be interested in seeing her again if she was back on track so to speak.Yes a very heavy user lots of marks all over her legs!!

Ridge33
09-02-17, 11:44
The username who posted is listed as an escort not a monger?It sounds like her handler / pimp judging from how bad it was written.

TurdMuffin
09-02-17, 20:06
Ended up in lw around 1030 pm. Only stephany by bk that wears short tank tops was out. Passed on her. Troopers were pulling many on mtrail. Saw 2 WSW goin North but nothing I would pick up. Seems have hit up most harlots on the loop and the time x cost benefit is just not there for now. Hopefully end of year should be better; hoping.

TonyTc
09-02-17, 20:19
That's Angela from Dixie and Palm Beach Lakes. She's been mentioned on the site before. She's been around for years.

Peace out, Tony.A very astute observation as you are correct, sir. I didn't know her real name, but after perusing the blotter, she has been here for a few years. Since you appear to be an experienced monger in the area, I was disappointed to see you haven't posted any info about new talent in our area since you've been posting since 2008. Someone with your knowledge can make a valuable contribution to the board. Please share with us.

Peace out, Tony.

TonyTc
09-02-17, 22:54
I've stopped for chicks that look TGTBT and asked to help out and what do you know- I get laid from a hot new chica. This happens all the time.

There are also girls that are not in the game, but look like it. They almost apologize to me telling me they don't need a ride, because a young semi attractive girl walking on Dixie or Federal in Lake Worth looks like a SWer. They'll get catcalls all the way home. That's just the way it is.

You've got to get out there and comb the area and don't forget to slide down some side streets because there's gold in those ghettos. You may just come up with your next ATF. You just never know what you'll find until you've done you're recon work.

I thank the guys that are out there combing the streets, finding gold in the ghetto, and passing that info on. You know who you are, my loyal buds who unselfishly share your prized doll babies, and we all enjoy some nice sweet pussy.

I'd like to include more new guys in the group. This is open for all for you. All you need to do is share a new girl's info and in turn you'll have access to many other chicks in the play for pay game.

Let me know if you're interested.

Peace out, Tony.

East561
09-03-17, 08:56
Found Keyanna walking 15th south, 26 yo BSW, maybe 5'5", slim / thick with nice ass and legs. Clear skin. Talks too much and seems like drama. Much better when she's on her knees getting it from behind. She's cool with 40 cfs.

Chris5
09-03-17, 09:15
I've stopped for chicks that look TGTBT and asked to help out and what do you know- I get laid from a hot new chica. This happens all the time.

There are also girls that are not in the game, but look like it. They almost apologize to me telling me they don't need a ride, because a young semi attractive girl walking on Dixie or Federal in Lake Worth looks like a SWer. They'll get catcalls all the way home. That's just the way it is.

You've got to get out there and comb the area and don't forget to slide down some side streets because there's gold in those ghettos. You may just come up with your next ATF. You just never know what you'll find until you've done you're recon work.

I thank the guys that are out there combing the streets, finding gold in the ghetto, and passing that info on. You know who you are, my loyal buds who unselfishly share your prized doll babies, and we all enjoy some nice sweet pussy.

I'd like to include more new guys in the group. This is open for all for you. All you need to do is share a new girl's info and in turn you'll have access to many other chicks in the play for pay game.

Let me know if you're interested.

Peace out, Tony.Tony is absolutely correct. You never know until you try. Here in Orlando on our trail there is hundreds of hot tourists here everyday! Hard to tell who's the hooker at time's! LOL! But guess what? Even tourists are in need of fast cash! Especially if you're nice and respectful with her. The unknown is what makes this hobby so fun.

C5.

Craven Head
09-03-17, 16:01
It sounds like her handler / pimp judging from how bad it was written.I know for a fact that all texting from Purple is done by her handler / pimp / drug dealer.

I would avoid. I'd be afraid LE could be following him.

He will drive her and keep a close eye out.

LonelyLoser
09-03-17, 20:27
Tony is absolutely correct. You never know until you try. Here in Orlando on our trail there is hundreds of hot tourists here everyday! Hard to tell who's the hooker at time's! LOL! But guess what? Even tourists are in need of fast cash! Especially if you're nice and respectful with her. The unknown is what makes this hobby so fun.

C5.I love cruising and spotting a cutie I've never met or seen before, not even knowing for sure if she's a working girl or not.

No Bigger thrill than meeting someone you never ever seen before and 5 minutes or less later you got your Dick in her Mouth!

Love it LOL.

BigBadDog69
09-03-17, 21:30
I know for a fact that all texting from Purple is done by her handler / pimp / drug dealer.

I would avoid. I'd be afraid LE could be following him.

He will drive her and keep a close eye out.Her phone is listed out of NY. Texted her the other day. Definitely not a girl texting back. And the IS listed to her FB page.

ScottFromFL
09-04-17, 11:23
Hey does anyone have her digits? Pm please if you do. Ty much.

Streethustler
09-04-17, 14:55
LSW Alex was doing the stroll south of 6th this morning. I didn't stop. Had her back in the day when she was UTR. So for ya'll looking for her she now in that neck of the wood.

Streethustler
09-04-17, 15:11
This is a late report from a few days ago, I found Priscilla - 25 yo. She gave my tube steak sandwich a workout. DT, holds in her mouth, rolls that tongue around, licks strokes. Did whatever I told her. Didn't complain took it like a champ YMMV. Honey hole was on point. But that head tho. Decent body baby damage, nice time no drama or demands. Found her just south McD, around Kayla stroll. As I was on the road yesterday heading south I saw her around 10th and dix heading south. On my way back she was south of 6th. She has been photographed by the paparazzo.

Streetking85
09-04-17, 20:42
Purple cash and dashed.

Melvin Smiley
09-05-17, 00:23
Purple cash and dashed.My first report about this girl explained that she's smoking crack, when dealing with someone like that you really can't expect anything less. I've hit that puss about 4 times but would never ever part with my $ until my nut has been busted and I'm ready to drop her off. IMO.

Fighter954
09-05-17, 19:29
Hey does anyone have her digits? Pm please if you do. Ty much.Pm me I do.

TheOldMan
09-06-17, 21:55
The Sav-A-Ho Shelter is opening Friday at 10 AM. No pimps or BF's allowed.

THEOLDMAN.

Chris5
09-06-17, 22:10

THEOLDMAN.Lmao! I'll open one here in Orlando as well brother.

C5.

RfdTm
09-07-17, 14:47

THEOLDMAN.LOL. If my kids didn't stay with me, I'd do the exact same thing.

Annony
09-07-17, 15:15
Lmao! I'll open one here in Orlando as well brother.

C5.Make sure to use a "HOJACK" device to keep track of them!

Smenkhare
09-07-17, 18:24
Purple cash and dashed.I just cancelled on her again today because she was taking too long, saw Kat instead!!

TurdMuffin
09-07-17, 19:33
Been getting request from both LW and PB harlots to come visit. One even requested she would appreciate if I brought h20 and bread for her. Like what do ya take me for. Lawll. C5 check your gmail bud. Sent and intro to a good monger bud of mine. He is in your part of town for this hurrican-fuk-fest.

I hope 2 of ya can connect and have a great ball of time. He is staying around FL mall per all your emails and intle shared to me.

Well I hope ya cpt save a hoes have a ball of fuk-fest.

DR out.

ScottFromFL
09-09-17, 15:02
Met up with coco for pre irma fun and as usual she didn't let down. She said I could share the digits. She is a gem guys so be nice. In LW area.

Silver3232
09-09-17, 17:10
Not into banging preggos, but I'll get head from them all day. LOL. Met up with red haired Crystel for some car skull. Jack damage. She's quite a few months in. She a cool cat. Got digits for you preggo lovers.

East561
09-09-17, 18:48
Not into banging preggos, but I'll get head from them all day. LOL. Met up with red haired Crystel for some car skull. Jack damage. She's quite a few months in. She a cool cat. Got digits for you preggo lovers.Do you mean Krystal R. from South Dixie? She's a great fuck who love to come and has great boobs that she loves to have sucked. She's been out from vacation for a week so her skin is better but could still be a turn off. She also talks a lot, but I find her worth it.

HoundDawgg
09-09-17, 22:14
Saw her the other day. I got the full package and it did not disappoint. She was freshly showered and was very accommodating. Stays off J Street. Pics of the drop off after I left my deposit.

Do you mean Krystal R. from South Dixie? She's a great fuck who love to come and has great boobs that she loves to have sucked. She's been out from vacation for a week so her skin is better but could still be a turn off. She also talks a lot, but I find her worth it.

Chris5
09-10-17, 10:48
Saw her the other day. I got the full package and it did not disappoint. She was freshly showered and was very accommodating. Stays off J Street. Pics of the drop off after I left my deposit.
Do you mean Krystal R. from South Dixie? She's a great fuck who love to come and has great boobs that she loves to have sucked. She's been out from vacation for a week so her skin is better but could still be a turn off. She also talks a lot, but I find her worth it.
Not into banging preggos, but I'll get head from them all day. LOL. Met up with red haired Crystel for some car skull. Jack damage. She's quite a few months in. She a cool cat. Got digits for you preggo lovers.I love my Preggo pussy! Can anyone please PM me her digits?

C5.

Chris5
09-10-17, 14:19
Thanks to all the fellas who sent me Krystal digits. And for the one butt hurt monger on here who told me he was in Orlando and I didn't help him with Chick's, I wonder WHY??

Thanks fellas.

C5.

NotTexMexican
09-10-17, 16:21
I love my Preggo pussy! Can anyone please PM me her digits?

C5.Me too please!

HoundDawgg
09-10-17, 18:02
BTW it is Crystal with a "C". I asked for verification after I deposited my baby batter in her preggo Box. Said she is 5 months along and was moaning the whole time. If she wasn't into it she was a great actress. Either way worked for me.

Starting Over2
09-11-17, 16:48
Anyone know where I can get Metronidazole (aka Flagyl) other than the normal Doctor visit?

Melvin Smiley
09-12-17, 10:48
Anyone know where I can get Metronidazole (aka Flagyl) other than the normal Doctor visit?Do you know who / where you caught it so we can avoid? Thanks.

Dogg561
09-12-17, 13:48
All my regulars either evacuated or are "candy sick" post Irma. So did the loop this morning. Military Trail, nada except for this blond walking with a "walking boot" on one leg and a bandage on the other. Did a you, but with the traffic light out at 10th avenue, Dogg got out mongered. She looked ok, other than the mobility problems. Looped to Dixie, saw a few, but too much bacon around, so Dogg moved along. I pull into the Wendy's on North Dixie and Dogg runs into Kayla, the cheerleader. She was looking fine in her jean "shorty shorts" and tank top. Scooped her and got Cat 5 service as usual. Dogg had a lot of post Irma backup and she took it all like a "cheerleader". Says her phone was lost, but she still has the same number. Get it before the curfew!! Peace out!!

Rj242
09-12-17, 14:21
This still on for tonight?!

ScottFromFL
09-12-17, 15:29
Yes it is. All kinds of gals getting scooped up because of it.

This still on for tonight?!

Jed1172
09-12-17, 19:46
Glad to see the monger brotherhood is doing well after Irma. She's one ***** that screwed everyone and not in a good way. Stay safe Bros.