PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Jarnog
06-07-16, 13:57
Just curious as I will be travelling this weekend to visit some family in Millbrook.

Are there any American spa's around or maybe some independent American providers. Massage doesn't have to be CMT or LMT quality but is pretty important. I am fairly simple, do not need bells and whistles and such.

Feel free to PM and thanks!

BuckInHere
06-07-16, 15:52
1. Junes in Prattville, $60/ hour.

2. Li's, I-65 exit 181, Prattville. $50/ hour intro price. She did get close. Making me hopeful.

3. Tai Li?, no idea where I was, GPS couldn't find them but I stumbled onto it. $60/ hour.

None of the ladies were spring chickens. I found #2 and #3 advertising on Mgm Craigslist Theraputic.

I went back home and hooked up with a fairly new Dothan BP girl. She easily got it done, $60/20-25 min. Older, ugly, smelled of cigs, room trashed, but skilled, wet and very eager to please.

Says she'll make an exception for me next time and try anal. Probably a lie but that's what she said. Bring your own cover.Saturday I rode by KIng Spa in Newton. They are back in business with open sign flashing. I did not have time to sample the talent.

Prince83
06-10-16, 00:53
June has gone through a staff overhaul. New manager, americanized Chinese and maybe early 30's, name Mandy. Not much of looker. New lady Candy did very good massage. Older, not too much of looker either, but my eyes we're closed anyway! LOL. Those who know me, know my results. Don't yet know about other ladies yet.

SpaTrucker
06-11-16, 13:47
June has gone through a staff overhaul. New manager, americanized Chinese and maybe early 30's, name Mandy. Not much of looker. New lady Candy did very good massage. Older, not too much of looker either, but my eyes we're closed anyway! LOL. Those who know me, know my results. Don't yet know about other ladies yet.I went to Lu's last week. Yuyu from June let me in. She remembered me from June. She said the same man owned both places. Lisa who was at June for awhile did my massage. Very nice, I will return. .

Wiregrass
06-12-16, 11:17
Saturday I rode by KIng Spa in Newton. They are back in business with open sign flashing. I did not have time to sample the talent.They've been open for about a month now.

The day I was there. There was a new hidden talent. Again much older but not bad on the eyes. I have no idea if she stayed on. I donated $100, w / complaints that she needed $20 more.

Penny was still at the door.

GumpDude
06-22-16, 12:28
Went there last week. Didn't get the name of either lady that worked there. Received a nice massage and will return.

BaseGod
06-23-16, 20:52
Has anyone tried Brazilian waxing in the Montgomery area? I've seen quite a few success stories on the Internet. I mean they literally have to grope your cock and balls LOL.

Chuck84
06-25-16, 01:03
Where are the places at?

Has anyone tried Brazilian waxing in the Montgomery area? I've seen quite a few success stories on the Internet. I mean they literally have to grope your cock and balls LOL.

WrgaMale
06-25-16, 23:00
I have been to Lu's twice and I have had at good experience both times. Second trip I had more attention, and I will repeat.

Also I noticed MGM on eastern is back open, bot sure how long they have been back open. Anyone been recently?

RidingDirty07
06-27-16, 14:05
I have been to Lu's twice and I have had at good experience both times. Second trip I had more attention, and I will repeat.

Also I noticed MGM on eastern is back open, bot sure how long they have been back open. Anyone been recently?They are open. Same people who took over last year.

They are having trouble obtaining a business license from the city, thus the closure, and will not be open for long unless they can get it.

California1
06-27-16, 22:38
June has gone through a staff overhaul. New manager, americanized Chinese and maybe early 30's, name Mandy. Not much of looker. New lady Candy did very good massage. Older, not too much of looker either, but my eyes we're closed anyway! LOL. Those who know me, know my results. Don't yet know about other ladies yet.E.

Emily is back in China. Went by there today, and dealt with Angela. This place is a NO GO! At least, Angela is a No Go! Trust me, been there twice and dealt with her both times.

Prince83
06-27-16, 23:56
Stopped by MGM, walking in by Karen who stated she was only one there. I passed on her and walked out. Heavier than my liking, and not much of looker. Believe she was mamesan and other girls left already. She stated all new girls are there. I will see check out later. Went by June as previous posted mentioned, dried up there. Mandy promised me new girls, I have yet to see yet, and not going to keep being offered Candy! LOL. Haven't been back to Li yet. But will asap. Everyone keeps stating Yuyu there is same as June but tgere must have been two Yuyus, one from June I saw had a great round body! Went by Tai Chi, Annie finally got helped named Cici, I'd pass on her though guys. Still support Annie though, she's a sweet lady.

Prince83
06-30-16, 08:48
Been pretty persistent with my visits recently. Went back to MGM, still Karen, still no other girls. Said one was suppose to be there couple mornings ago but never showed. Brown Springs still Lena, Amy, and Shu Shu. Again Tai Ji with just Annie and Cici. Lena and Annie are such sweethearts to me I go there for the great massages despite the lack of talent. Updates #1 coming soon from Prattville. LOL. PMs welcomed.

BuckInHere
07-01-16, 18:18
Good Massage by Lu Lu. Only DIY offered. No thanks.

Prince83
07-02-16, 02:50
I'm sure others will chime in but a suggestion based on MY experiences for those who can't quite get over the DIY hump at June's and Lu's, or any other MP for that matter. If you've tried all else then, Stop tipping for DIY service, may take a few visits but stand your ground, communicate, indirectly of course, with the mamasan or even the masseuese, about why you're not tipping. Service will change I promise! LOL.

Prince83
07-09-16, 21:12
I guess Karen couldn't get the wheels back rolling. Signs on doors say closed due to plumbing issues. Yea. Right. Phone line ring and rings.

WareAg
07-13-16, 23:56
http://montgomery.backpage.com/BodyRubs/start-your-day-or-end-your-day/15635812

http://montgomery.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-sunday-ay-specials-taylor-rose-lets-get-naughty/10711662

I've seen a lot of ads from these two, but I've never tried either. I'm sure someones seen them and got some info on them. If so feel free to pm me.

PapaShango
07-14-16, 01:46
http://montgomery.backpage.com/BodyRubs/start-your-day-or-end-your-day/15635812

http://montgomery.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-sunday-ay-specials-taylor-rose-lets-get-naughty/10711662

I've seen a lot of ads from these two, but I've never tried either. I'm sure someones seen them and got some info on them. If so feel free to pm me.I asked here about Taylor, was told she use to go by Rose and gives good service, I talked to her and she seems very nice even gave me some tips about my back aches, she's on my to do list.

The other link I seen 2 reviews, both said it was a great massage, HJ included but that was it, no mutual touch and HJ is done with gloves. $60.

Tje1973
07-14-16, 16:38
I asked here about Taylor, was told she use to go by Rose and gives good service, I talked to her and she seems very nice even gave me some tips about my back aches, she's on my to do list.

The other link I seen 2 reviews, both said it was a great massage, HJ included but that was it, no mutual touch and HJ is done with gloves. $60.Google # one is about the popo.

PapaShango
07-14-16, 19:38
Google # one is about the popo.Yea she said some girl was messing with her. Idk though, that keeps me from seeing her.

ChocolateBear
07-14-16, 23:42
I asked here about Taylor, was told she use to go by Rose and gives good service, I talked to her and she seems very nice even gave me some tips about my back aches, she's on my to do list.

The other link I seen 2 reviews, both said it was a great massage, HJ included but that was it, no mutual touch and HJ is done with gloves. $60.I have visited Taylor a few times. Nice massage and finish.

Tje1973
07-22-16, 17:46
When the police raid and close a MP I'm sure some move to another city. But I believe there is an underground set up in Apartments, house but they can't advertise. So only a select few know and new members have to be sponsored.

My thoughts.

Ck1111
07-31-16, 09:38
So can anyone tell me how to get FS around here?

Highway Man
08-03-16, 18:14
When the police raid and close a MP I'm sure some move to another city. But I believe there is an underground set up in Apartments, house but they can't advertise. So only a select few know and new members have to be sponsored.

My thoughts.Interesting idea. Hoover used to have an arrangement like that but they got reckless.

Highway Man
08-18-16, 20:07
Has anybody given this one a shot? http://montgomery.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-body-rub/15551928.

Wiregrass
08-21-16, 22:26
Another very nice tease (Lisa at the 181 mile exit, Lu's?) but no amount of sweet-talk was able to convince her. This time my no tip (w / o benefits) policy went without complaint.

And once again I was unable to contact Petite Renea.

Ck1111
08-23-16, 16:24
Has anybody given this one a shot? http://montgomery.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-body-rub/15551928.Did research and she is on a lot of sites, no reviews though. I am going to toftt tomorrow and see if she's is a good dreamer.

Highway Man
08-23-16, 20:36
Did research and she is on a lot of sites, no reviews though. I am going to toftt tomorrow and see if she's is a good dreamer.Great! She looks legit and promising for a big girl.

Brock Lesnar
08-24-16, 22:22
Another very nice tease (Lisa at the 181 mile exit, Lu's?) but no amount of sweet-talk was able to convince her. This time my no tip (w / o benefits) policy went without complaint.

And once again I was unable to contact Petite Renea.I got a HJ from the short girl there last week. How many times have you gone? The first time I didn't tip because I had to do it myself but the next time she have me a HE.

RidingDirty07
08-26-16, 05:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ck1111
08-26-16, 15:31
Great! She looks legit and promising for a big girl.I was going to dream of her, but she stood me up. Sounded intoxicated when I was talking with her.

TomAU
08-26-16, 16:33
I got a HJ from the short girl there last week. How many times have you gone? The first time I didn't tip because I had to do it myself but the next time she have me a HE.What kind of damage did this dream have on you?

ARandyGuy
08-31-16, 13:27
I was going to dream of her, but she stood me up. Sounded intoxicated when I was talking with her.Or Kitty Kelly as she recently posted.

I dreamed of her in July. I had briefly talked to her a few times before when she was first considering doing body rubs but I did not follow through at that time.

Pics are real and recent. She is a pleaser. During my dream she was clean and room was clean however I believe she had just checked in. Gave a reasonably nice body rub followed by her showing off her BBBJ skills. BBBJNQNS and when a few dirty words slipped out of my mouth she got excited and then showed off some good DT skills. She really enjoyed the dirty talk and being a bit submissive.

As to the no show and sounding drunk, etc. I caught up with her when she was in such state and she made literally no sense and prior to my dream there were a couple of no shows but we had not actually scheduled a specific time rather just an approximation.

So YMMV but if you catch her when she sounds stable she has good skills and enjoyed it.

ShinigaMillion
08-31-16, 18:53
Hello all,

First time posting after I've visited June, Lu's and Tai Ji. The first place I visited was Lu's. I'm not sure who gave the massage, I'm pretty bad about remembering to ask for names. It was a decent massage, and the flip, she worked me up for a DIY. I've visited AMP's New England, DC, and Tampa, and this was the first time that happened so I was pretty confused. I believe in leaving a tip if the massage is decent, so I left about 20, but based on reading other posts, I guess I shouldn't have. The next place I visited was June. Ok massage but no HE or DIY. Again, I left a tip but only about 10. Recently, I visited Tai Ji in Montgomery. Great deep tissue massage. I think it was from the owner. But all business; I was draped the whole time. She was nice though and I may go back on the quality of the massage alone. I revisited Lu's thinking my luck would improve when I showed from my card that it was my second visit but to no avail. The massage was more rub than massage, and I was again worked up for DIY. I told her no and she look embarrassed. I asked if she could do it and she said no. Left a $10 tip.

I'm thinking I may have to try the no-tip method. I'm also considering checking out King's near Ozark, but it's kind of a drive, and I think I may as well go to Bham. I'm thinking also of going with an independent provider. Let me know if you seasoned members have any other tips.

Happy hunting.

Wiregrass
08-31-16, 20:22
I'm also considering checking out King's near Ozark.

I suggest before you make that trip you give them a call. Why? Well the problem is they (Kings) periodically close whenever they want to. One day last week (Tues?) and again TODAY when I stopped by.

ShinigaMillion
08-31-16, 20:35
I'm also considering checking out King's near Ozark.

I suggest before you make that trip you give them a call. Why? Well the problem is they (Kings) periodically close whenever they want to. One day last week (Tues?) and again TODAY when I stopped by.Thanks for the heads up. I actually stopped by today since I was near there, but they were closed. Won't make that mistake again.

ShinigaMillion
09-10-16, 21:35
I checked out Kings Spa on 231 in Ozark / Newton? The address says Ozark but you cross into the city limits of Newton. I won't go into a full report on this forum but I can confirm the other reports from the Dothan forum.

Quick notes: like Wiregrass said, call beforehand because they will close early.

They charge $100 for an hour, $80 for 45 minutes, $60 for 30 minutes.

Table showers are offered.

They used a cheap lotion instead of oil which can be a little unpleasant if you're hairy.

BLUF: If you feel like making a drive and paying a little extra, you won't be disappointed. If they're open, that is.

Massage360
09-11-16, 08:41
The Mgm spa is back open. I went there Friday and anything you want is on the menu.

Jason Durden
09-11-16, 18:50
Lisa is no longer at Lu's Acupressure in Prattville. She went to Birmingham.

Alamassage1
09-12-16, 07:25
Or Kitty Kelly as she recently posted.

I dreamed of her in July. I had briefly talked to her a few times before when she was first considering doing body rubs but I did not follow through at that time.

Pics are real and recent. She is a pleaser. During my dream she was clean and room was clean however I believe she had just checked in. Gave a reasonably nice body rub followed by her showing off her BBBJ skills. BBBJNQNS and when a few dirty words slipped out of my mouth she got excited and then showed off some good DT skills. She really enjoyed the dirty talk and being a bit submissive.

As to the no show and sounding drunk, etc. I caught up with her when she was in such state and she made literally no sense and prior to my dream there were a couple of no shows but we had not actually scheduled a specific time rather just an approximation.

So YMMV but if you catch her when she sounds stable she has good skills and enjoyed it.I saw her in Birmingham and really did great and worth $. Since then, jacked price to $1. 5 and backed out of promise to take care of me after multiple referrals. Now she is flaking out and wasting people's time. We all know how this ends for her. I would look elsewhere.

HiddenUse
09-14-16, 18:02
The Mgm spa is back open. I went there Friday and anything you want is on the menu.Anything? HE was all that seemed to be available before. Have the prices changed?

HiddenUse
09-15-16, 17:17
Anything? HE was all that seemed to be available before. Have the prices changed?I went by today and got the hour. Same rates as before, but table shower and massage were on point. Left happy.

BaseGod
09-15-16, 21:10
I went to the MGM before and they turned me down because I was too young? WTF. They said come back when I was 25. Is the new management not ridiculous?

SpaTrucker
09-18-16, 15:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Highway Man
09-20-16, 03:08
I went to the MGM before and they turned me down because I was too young? WTF. They said come back when I was 25. Is the new management not ridiculous?LOL The lady at the spa said something today about slapping a youngster on the ass and sending him away. Now it makes sense. A lot of older women in these jobs that still have a touch of humanity left in themselves feel like they are looking out after the younger people by shooing them away. Of course the MGM is just an ethical massage establishment, but some guys get caught up in the addicting world of unethical massages, get a hobbiest view of the world and never go back to real life. She may have felt like you were shopping for an oriental adventure.

ShinigaMillion
09-21-16, 18:18
LOL The lady at the spa said something today about slapping a youngster on the ass and sending him away. Now it makes sense. A lot of older women in these jobs that still have a touch of humanity left in themselves feel like they are looking out after the younger people by shooing them away. Of course the MGM is just an ethical massage establishment, but some guys get caught up in the addicting world of unethical massages, get a hobbiest view of the world and never go back to real life. She may have felt like you were shopping for an oriental adventure.I was probably that youngster, LOL. However, this was second visit to MGM. The first time, I believe the owner asked my age at the front, I told her and received a massage and shower from another older woman. Nothing extra. The next time I went I had a different older woman give the massage, and she kept going on about how the owner doesn't like to serve people under 27. She still gave the massage and shower only but pretty much said not to come back for a few years. So yeah, whatever. If that's their policy, I won't be going back.

SlumpBuster17
09-23-16, 07:51
Do you know where she went?

Lisa is no longer at Lu's Acupressure in Prattville. She went to Birmingham.

Alabam
09-26-16, 21:43
I went there this weeknd and the old lady was not what I expected. I thought they were back in busniess.

Prince83
09-30-16, 19:40
https://montgomery.craigslist.org/thp/5805155052.html

I must try them out! Asian lady name COCO answered phone, sounding great! LOL. Will report after visiting. If June and Lus and Tai Ji and NH are going to keep same talent, I WILL find it elsewhere! LOL. Still working on MGM as well.

SpaTrucker
10-02-16, 12:07
I went by MGM Tuesday after finding King closed. No surprise. I've been by there 5-6 times and only found them open twice, and I couldn't stay either time. Too busy. I did enjoy MGM, pretty girl, early 30's, $80 for hour with table shower, and I left $60 tip. I will be back.

Alabam
10-02-16, 21:16
I went by MGM Tuesday after finding King closed. No surprise. I've been by there 5-6 times and only found them open twice, and I couldn't stay either time. Too busy. I did enjoy MGM, pretty girl, early 30's, $80 for hour with table shower, and I left $60 tip. I will be back.That lady way older than 30's old man. To much for a tease.

GumpDude
10-03-16, 12:16
That lady way older than 30's old man. To much for a tease.I went there last Thursday. Older lady answered the door. Told me it would be 15 or 20 minutes. I stayed. The older lady gave the table shower. But then a younger 30 ish lady that called herself Mimi came in. I thought she was attractive. Maybe Mimi is who spatrucker is talking about.

Highway Man
10-03-16, 23:46
I went there last Thursday. Older lady answered the door. Told me it would be 15 or 20 minutes. I stayed. The older lady gave the table shower. But then a younger 30 ish lady that called herself Mimi came in. I thought she was attractive. Maybe Mimi is who spatrucker is talking about.That sounds correct. The old lady gives a hell of a massage. I saw Mimi across the lobby and was a pretty nice view.

SpaTrucker
10-08-16, 17:46
That sounds correct. The old lady gives a hell of a massage. I saw Mimi across the lobby and was a pretty nice view.It was Mimi who gave me massage and TS. She is pretty. I went back this week, and to be honest, she may be older than 35. Maybe late 30's or even early 40. But, she is fit, pretty, attentive, and gives a hell of a massage.

GiddyRub
10-27-16, 18:39
So is there an AMP that offers HE? Can you pm me info? I usually frequent one I. Columbus ga if anyone wants to trade info.

GrittyB
11-11-16, 18:36
So is there an AMP that offers HE? Can you pm me info? I usually frequent one I. Columbus ga if anyone wants to trade info.Stopped in for an hour; long haired gal with a bit of pudgy look. Decent rub and not a hint of extra. My suggestions were ignored. Play safe!

SpaTrucker
11-12-16, 12:03
Stopped in for an hour; long haired gal with a bit of pudgy look. Decent rub and not a hint of extra. My suggestions were ignored. Play safe!Sorry you left unrelieved. I saw Mimi both times and left happy. I was thinking about going by today even though its an hour away. I may call first and see if Mimi is still there. Sometimes the girls get nervous. I drive a truck and always park where they can see it. It sets their mind at ease. Being over 60 helps too. Small chance I'm LE.

Prince83
11-28-16, 20:08
Hey Guys. I've still been occasionally visiting my regular AMP girls so nothing new to report on that end. But Mandy at June reached out to me about having a new girl there. Obviously I visited the next day available. Stats on her: Goes by Amy, Chinese, 5'4" a little shorter than Mandy, 155 lbs or so but carries it curvy, very soft round butt, very soft natural C cups, face is passable, attitude is great, great massage as well, very limited English, was pleased with a Jackson tip. My question is. Pm me any info regarding new AMP gals at any of the 5 AMPs in our area. Thanks.

Wiregrass
11-29-16, 11:41
Hey Guys. I've still been occasionally visiting my regular AMP girls so nothing new to report on that end. But Mandy at June reached out to me about having a new girl there. Obviously I visited the next day available. Stats on her: Goes by Amy, Chinese, 5'4" a little shorter than Mandy, 155 lbs or so but carries it curvy, very soft round butt, very soft natural C cups, face is passable, attitude is great, great massage as well, very limited English, was pleased with a Jackson tip. My question is. Pm me any info regarding new AMP gals at any of the 5 AMPs in our area. Thanks.Your report is somewhat vague, likely intentionally so. Would you please advise in clear english if you left with a happy ending; and is a Jackson a 20? Obviously you can go private mail if you don't wish to go public. Thank you much.

Prince83
12-14-16, 16:08
http://montgomery.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mgm-sweetand-petite-asian-girls-p-e-r-f-e-c-t-_c-h-o-i-c-e/17063769

Posted in body rubs sections and theraupetic massage section. You all know what this means! Lets get some visits and report back! Also, again if you're already visiting MGM, pm me some intel. Yall know I am very well good for it!

RidingDirty07
12-15-16, 03:08
http://montgomery.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mgm-sweetand-petite-asian-girls-p-e-r-f-e-c-t-_c-h-o-i-c-e/17063769

Posted in body rubs sections and theraupetic massage section. You all know what this means! Lets get some visits and report back! Also, again if you're already visiting MGM, pm me some intel. Yall know I am very well good for it!Last time I was over there they told me that they kept hiding every time you came to the door, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Prince83
12-15-16, 09:11
Last time I was over there they told me that they kept hiding every time you came to the door, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.Please explain?

Wiregrass
12-15-16, 23:30
I too am curious about the hidden meaning.

PapaShango
12-18-16, 05:12
Anybody been to mgm lately? They are advertising "new management" and new staff.

Prince83
12-18-16, 08:05
Anybody been to mgm lately? They are advertising "new management" and new staff.They have the same management, seems the entire MP business is drying up so they have resulted in advertising, which they wouldn't do if they don't have to. All the more reason to make some visits and push for what's needed.

Fitz89
01-16-17, 17:28
New here. Has anyone been to MGM recently? Any new reports? Thanks.

Wiregrass
01-19-17, 23:48
This question has repeatedly been asked and not once publicly answered.

As is often times the case, its good news-bad news.

Private mail for those Trusted Seniors who just need to know.

Tje1973
01-22-17, 18:40
Your message was critic. You got any tips for the MP thanks.

Private mail for those Trusted Seniors who just need to know.

BigBardok
01-23-17, 12:38

Private mail for those Trusted Seniors who just need to know.I'm not a senior member yet, but does anyone have any advice for the AMPs around Montgomery, like which ones are good. Should I just go and try to dream?

BigBardok
02-02-17, 02:06
I visited MGM tonight. I don't know if I'm not privy to a password that brings all of the beautiful women out, or if it was false advertising, but the backpage massage section advertises pretty petite asian women, and I got the opposite. I walked in, and the only woman that I saw was very overweight and not attractive to say the least. Maybe she is the mamasan, but I'm not sure. She offered to massage me but I declined and left.

I then decided to make my way to another AMP. My masseuse was decent looking. I got a 90 minute massage and she encouraged a DIY while she massaged and fondled me. Tipped a Jackson because I liked her.

Wiregrass
02-02-17, 11:10
BigB, welcome to the forum. It sounds to me like you are on the right track, IE: getting out there and seeing for yourself, and posting up your experiences; and it never hurts to gain the mommasans favor.

All it takes is time AND MONEY.

HiddenUse
02-02-17, 12:02
Hey everyone, I have a question that hopefully one of you can answer. I have been to several of the local AMPs with mixed results. Service in MGM was satisfactory and had some DIY experiences in Prattville. My question, have any of you gotten a foot massage from the Prattville locations and if so is DIY encouraged then?

Thanks!

Wiregrass
02-03-17, 00:10
Hey everyone, I have a question that hopefully one of you can answer. I have been to several of the local AMPs with mixed results. Service in MGM was satisfactory and had some DIY experiences in Prattville. My question, have any of you gotten a foot massage from the Prattville locations and if so is DIY encouraged then?

Of all the foot massages I've ever observed - they've all taken place in a common lobby; that's not conducive to the immoral (Grin) conduct you are proposing. YMMV.

MySayAtLast
02-03-17, 14:26
I've seen this lady a few years ago. She sent me an e-mail and I also found her ad. From my recollection she provided a nice body rub while wearing a short skirt and a top that fell off at some point during the massage.

She said she stopped visiting MGM because she wasn't getting many visitors but is going to give it another go.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nikkigapeach-may-be-coming-to-montgomery-next-week/17491393

BigBardok
02-04-17, 14:40
BigB, welcome to the forum. It sounds to me like you are on the right track, IE: getting out there and seeing for yourself, and posting up your experiences; and it never hurts to gain the mommasans favor.

All it takes is time AND MONEY.Thanks! This should be a fun adventure.

BigBardok
02-04-17, 14:43
I've seen this lady a few years ago. She sent me an e-mail and I also found her ad. From my recollection she provided a nice body rub while wearing a short skirt and a top that fell off at some point during the massage.

She said she stopped visiting MGM because she wasn't getting many visitors but is going to give it another go.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nikkigapeach-may-be-coming-to-montgomery-next-week/17491393I thought MGM was strictly Asian. Or is it for freelance masseuses?

BigBardok
02-04-17, 14:45

All it takes is time AND MONEY.Also, would you recommend visiting MGM during the daytime for better looking women?

Wiregrass
02-05-17, 01:26
A single one of these advertised photos, that way you won't be too disappointed (just turn the lights down low, if necessary).

My suggestion is ... regardless of street walkers, backpage gals, or massage joint - just take a few uglies and run with it.

It's been my experience that the fatties (and uglies) generally work the hardest to please you - and very often lead you to others that may be more to your liking.

YMMV.

MySayAtLast
02-05-17, 09:12
I thought MGM was strictly Asian. Or is it for freelance masseuses?I used MGM meaning Montgomery in general (airport identifier). She stayed at a hotel in the East Chase area as I recall.

BigBardok
02-05-17, 11:49
I used MGM meaning Montgomery in general (airport identifier). She stayed at a hotel in the East Chase area as I recall.Oh! I understand now.

Undertaker 10
02-09-17, 16:04

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nikkigapeach-may-be-coming-to-montgomery-next-week/17491393See her ASAP. I have seen Nikki several times in the Birmingham area and have never had bad experience. Terrific full body rub with even better ending. She is very sensual and knows her way around a mans body and doesn't mind if you explore hers. No penetration of anything but when she's done you'll feel like you have. Do yourself a favor and see Nikki soon. BTW when she's in the Birmingham area she has a doubles partner. Haven't seem them yet but I'm trying to work it out.

Prince83
02-11-17, 18:33
Hey Guys. Just wanted to update you all on the new talent I've learned about within past two weeks that is floating around at our 5 AMPs. Some of you might already know but for those who don't I thought I'd share. Also if you know of anyone others not mentioned please feel free to share. I mentioned the mamesans names first although some don't generally do massages.

MGM. Mamesan (don't know her name), Mimi.

Tai Ji. Annie, Cici, Sophie and / or Lisa (new girl or possibly 2 new girls).

Natural Healing (lineup has not changed in awhile) - Lena, Amy, Su-su.

Lus. Sarah, Yu-yu, Mary.

June. Mandy, Candy, Angela, Amy (one month new), Katy (one week new).

Obviously my last few visits have been where the new talent is, and will be for awhile. Will visit, report, and clarify the new girl or gals at Tai Ji, same with Katy at June. Join me with some visits and reports on these newbies. Maybe we could squeeze some FS out of one of them! This self help service must stop! LOL.

MgmHavnFun
02-18-17, 12:15
Hey Guys. Just wanted to update you all on the new talent I've learned about within past two weeks that is floating around at our 5 AMPs. Some of you might already know but for those who don't I thought I'd share. Also if you know of anyone others not mentioned please feel free to share. I mentioned the mamesans names first although some don't generally do massages.

MGM. Mamesan (don't know her name), Mimi.

Tai Ji. Annie, Cici, Sophie and / or Lisa (new girl or possibly 2 new girls).

Natural Healing (lineup has not changed in awhile) - Lena, Amy, Su-su.

Lus. Sarah, Yu-yu, Mary.

June. Mandy, Candy, Angela, Amy (one month new), Katy (one week new).

Obviously my last few visits have been where the new talent is, and will be for awhile. Will visit, report, and clarify the new girl or gals at Tai Ji, same with Katy at June. Join me with some visits and reports on these newbies. Maybe we could squeeze some FS out of one of them! This self help service must stop! LOL.Hey guys. Very new here and I have some time today to visit my first AMP. Which one should I do for my first time? PM me if necessary. Thanks.

Highway Man
02-19-17, 02:27
Hey guys. Very new here and I have some time today to visit my first AMP. Which one should I do for my first time? PM me if necessary. Thanks.RTFF.

But a quick synopsis is they can all disappoint but only a few will reward with HE. Its a matter of getting in with them and being cool until they come around. Natural Healing and Lotus are 100% straight laced IMO. The others are still a tough sell. Its a conservative town. I like the massage at MGM, but not because of extras, but the ladies. They are a little long in the tooth for some guys who may venture into June's or wherever. Its more of a gamble than a menu item around here.

Bully
02-20-17, 15:33
See her ASAP. I have seen Nikki several times in the Birmingham area and have never had bad experience. Terrific full body rub with even better ending. She is very sensual and knows her way around a mans body and doesn't mind if you explore hers. No penetration of anything but when she's done you'll feel like you have. Do yourself a favor and see Nikki soon. BTW when she's in the Birmingham area she has a doubles partner. Haven't seem them yet but I'm trying to work it out.Skip the doubles. I saw Candace, who is the partner, and would not do it again. Definitely got an unhealthy vibe (both physically and mentally).

Tje1973
02-24-17, 16:16
Went 2-24 at 1:00 pm.

Saw yu yu 60 $ for 60 Min.

No Table Shower they do have a regular shower if you want to take one by yourself.

Massage was good and she is a petite lady.

On the flip was offered a diy HJ while she massaged the boys.

Paid 60 no tip for diy service.

NewTo334
02-24-17, 21:17

No Table Shower they do have a regular shower if you want to take one by yourself.

Paid 60 no tip for diy service.New to Montgomery and pretty new to AMP in general. I actually kinda stumbled across it in a different state seeking out a regular massageWhat a nice surprise. Anyone know if spa at MGM is any good for ebony? I read that it was but it was a couple years ago.

NewTo334
02-24-17, 21:32

Paid 60 no tip for diy service.Anyone know if Spa at MGM is any good for ebony? I'm new to MGM and AMP in general and I stumbled across it all when I went searching for a regular massage, haha!

Wiregrass
02-26-17, 11:59
Anyone know if Spa at MGM is any good for ebony? I'm new to MGM and AMP in general and I stumbled across it all when I went searching for a regular massage, haha!

What does that mean? Are you an ebony? Or are you seeking an ebony?

They are oriental ladies.

NewTo334
02-27-17, 00:18
Anyone know if Spa at MGM is any good for ebony? I'm new to MGM and AMP in general and I stumbled across it all when I went searching for a regular massage, haha!

What does that mean? Are you an ebony? Or are you seeking an ebony?

They are oriental ladies.I re-read that and my grammar is absolutely horrible! That's what happens when I drink. I have read on a different site that they have Caucasian and ebony women, however, the reviews on that site are about 2 years old. I am looking for a place with black women to do the massages.

Prince83
02-27-17, 19:25
I re-read that and my grammar is absolutely horrible! That's what happens when I drink. I have read on a different site that they have Caucasian and ebony women, however, the reviews on that site are about 2 years old. I am looking for a place with black women to do the massages.In particular, Chinese only around these parts. You'll have to venture over to Atlanta. There is an independent massage provider here that is black but I haven't seen her post in awhile and never visited her either.

Highway Man
02-28-17, 18:32
In particular, Chinese only around these parts. You'll have to venture over to Atlanta. There is an independent massage provider here that is black but I haven't seen her post in awhile and never visited her either.Sunny is local. A real CMT. Not the best massage I ever got but decent. Nice lady in her probably mid 40's. Attractive enough. A little too disengaged for me but YMMV. Her ads pop up on BP and maybe CL regularly and usually offers some type of military discount.

NewTo334
03-01-17, 02:18
In particular, Chinese only around these parts. You'll have to venture over to Atlanta. There is an independent massage provider here that is black but I haven't seen her post in awhile and never visited her either.Bummer. I went to Natural Healing and Tai Ji and got nothing. Ended up spending 120 dollars for 2 horrible massages. I'll keep trying, thanks guys!

Prince83
03-01-17, 18:47
Bummer. I went to Natural Healing and Tai Ji and got nothing. Ended up spending 120 dollars for 2 horrible massages. I'll keep trying, thanks guys!Who did you see at these two places? Natural Healing has the best real masseuses. Been going there for years. Always a great massage at the very least. Same with Tai Ji. Always get great massages so who did you see?

Prince83
03-02-17, 01:28
Say it isn't true. Is Mimi gone? Went by there and there is a fatty mamesan type at window with 2 cute doggies who said she took Mimi place. I think this is Karen that worked alone for awhile last year when they first reopened. The other mamesan was giving massage at the time. Said they are only two working there now. New younger gal at Tai Ji apparently went home early so I have not partaken with her yet.

DNick19
03-02-17, 19:28
Military guy just got stationed her are there any places that do happy endings.

OldGenxer
03-02-17, 20:36
Say it isn't true. Is Mimi gone? Went by there and there is a fatty mamesan type at window with 2 cute doggies who said she took Mimi place. I think this is Karen that worked alone for awhile last year when they first reopened. The other mamesan was giving massage at the time. Said they are only two working there now. New younger gal at Tai Ji apparently went home early so I have not partaken with her yet.The other cute girl Leigh told me Mimi was on a two week vacation and would return. Who knows.

Prince83
03-02-17, 21:42
Heard the same today by Leigh, if you're referring to the mamesan that's been there over past few months. I never knew her name. LOL. I walked out, and into my appointment at Tai Ji. New younger girl is named Bella. She is a very fun gal. And apparently highly demanded for a girl that's only been there two weeks. I have noticed an abnormally HIGH amount of Korean men in and out of there on my last 3 visits. Hmm.

SteveStone123
03-14-17, 14:07
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

MySayAtLast
03-15-17, 09:28
Heard the same today by Leigh, if you're referring to the mamesan that's been there over past few months. I never knew her name. LOL. I walked out, and into my appointment at Tai Ji. New younger girl is named Bella. She is a very fun gal. And apparently highly demanded for a girl that's only been there two weeks. I have noticed an abnormally HIGH amount of Korean men in and out of there on my last 3 visits. Hmm.Had a massage from Bella this weekend. Yeah, she has a great smile & has good English skills and playful / flirty. But she didn't even tease as some of the others do. Stayed well clear of all my naughty parts.

Highway Man
03-17-17, 00:10
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!Excellent post and funny too. A couple more observations.

All of the rub and tugs have the same doorbell sound. Some legit ones also have the same doorbell, but I wonder if its not some secret signal and the legit ones with the bells are just laying low.

If they have a tiny window at the front counter things are looking up.

If they ask for the money up front, leave the change on top of your clothes. It will save you a trip back into your pocket and its a good signal to the HE provider.

Be cool. There is no need in shoving your cock into any body part close to that area. All of the girls know you want a HE, legit or not. The HE providers will follow thru on their schedule, so enjoy the massage and relax. If they are legit, you just ruined what might be a decent massage.

Regarding lubes in #9, baby oil seems to be the most prevalent or its just the easiest bottle to pick out.

Prince83
03-21-17, 18:50
03-20-2017.

No new ladies at any of the MPs. Confirmed by all 5 mamesans. Same 3 ladies at Brown Springs for awhile, same 3 at Lus for awhile, same 2 at MGM since Mimi left, same 2 at Tai Ji although one on way, same 4 at June.

Prince83
03-22-17, 19:03
Hey guys,

I know some may get tired of reading my seemingly insignificant post regarding our AMP talent, but know that every post is intentional and purposed. I believe accurately updated and organized information will be very beneficial to us achieving success and ultimately save countless of wasted trips to AMPs in our area. One thing is for sure. We have 5 AMPs that have been mostly successfully operating in our area of around 250 k population. Aside from MGM a couple times none have been shut down either. Meaning they are strictly legit, or VERY tightly operated. But know that very rarely do AMPs not provide extras at all. Legit only claims on mean that they are tightly ran and will take a few visits and accurate information to open doors. The information I try to convey and receive helps us to navigate these tightly ran AMPs effectively without the insult of DIY service that has risen and been running rampant in our area. I refuse to settle for it anymore so I hope we can all be better at observing, gathering, and remembering details about our visits to share better intel amongst each other. I will lay out the masseuses I know of general descriptions to start and help a few out.

Most beautiful masseuses IF you could get extras: Bella at Tai Ji, Yuyu at Lus and even Sarah, and Mandy at Junes. Last two don't give massages generally. All perfectly proportioned bodies, youthful, and good English.

Not beautiful but passable IF you could extras: Lena and Amy at Brown Springs, Annie at Tai Ji, Leigh at MGM, Katy, Amy, and Candy at Junes.

Not worth a visit unless you know for sure without a doubt you will get extras, but even then LOL: Susu at Brown Springs, newer mamesan at MGM, Mary at Lus.

Just my opinions but please feel free to join in and share. Stay safe.

SpaTrucker
03-23-17, 23:50
Hey guys,

I know some may get tired of reading my seemingly insignificant post regarding our AMP talent, but know that every post is intentional and purposed. I believe accurately updated and organized information will be very beneficial to us achieving success and ultimately save countless of wasted trips to AMPs in our area. One thing is for sure. We have 5 AMPs that have been mostly successfully operating in our area of around 250 k population. Aside from MGM a couple times none have been shut down either. Meaning they are strictly legit, or VERY tightly operated. But know that very rarely do AMPs not provide extras at all. Legit only claims on mean that they are tightly ran and will take a few visits and accurate information to open doors. The information I try to convey and receive helps us to navigate these tightly ran AMPs effectively without the insult of DIY service that has risen and been running rampant in our area. I refuse to settle for it anymore so I hope we can all be better at observing, gathering, and remembering details about our visits to share better intel amongst each other. I will lay out the masseuses I know of general descriptions to start and help a few out.

Most beautiful masseuses IF you could get extras: Bella at Tai Ji, Yuyu at Lus and even Sarah, and Mandy at Junes. Last two don't give massages generally. All perfectly proportioned bodies, youthful, and good English.

Not beautiful but passable IF you could extras: Lena and Amy at Brown Springs, Annie at Tai Ji, Leigh at MGM, Katy, Amy, and Candy at Junes.

Not worth a visit unless you know for sure without a doubt you will get extras, but even then LOL: Susu at Brown Springs, newer mamesan at MGM, Mary at Lus.

Just my opinions but please feel free to join in and share. Stay safe.I also will usually refuse to tip for DIY, except in special circumstances, I. E. , small tip if they give really really good massage, and assist by rubbing the boys and down under, and maybe allow roaming hands. One local girl rubbed and probed everything, and I mean everything, except Johnson.

Wiregrass
03-24-17, 01:03
I also will usually refuse to tip for DIY, except in special circumstances, I. E. , small tip if they give really really good massage, and assist by rubbing the boys and down under, and maybe allow roaming hands. One local girl rubbed and probed everything, and I mean everything, except Johnson.Just today. In the Dothan area. I only tipped $5.

It was also for a DIY. However she did allow me to pull down her britches and view her in her panties, with NO touching above the belly-button.

What did it yield me? A scolding, with her calling me a bad man. Too bad and too sad, I gave her fair warning, she chose not to believe me.

SpaTrucker
03-29-17, 23:17
Just today. In the Dothan area. I only tipped $5.

It was also for a DIY. However she did allow me to pull down her britches and view her in her panties, with NO touching above the belly-button.

What did it yield me? A scolding, with her calling me a bad man. Too bad and too sad, I gave her fair warning, she chose not to believe me.Thats funny! A spa girl scolding a guy for wanting some fun. Maybe she should try another line of work, maybe waitress in sushi bar.

RealDealMan03
04-06-17, 14:52
Yuyu at Lu's is a hard no. Big tease and everything's out in the open and then she didn't seal the deal. Only offered DIY.

Can anyone verify if Mimi at MGM is worth a visit?

Prince83
04-06-17, 19:04
Yuyu at Lu's is a hard no. Big tease and everything's out in the open and then she didn't seal the deal. Only offered DIY.

Can anyone verify if Mimi at MGM is worth a visit?Hey buddy,

One page back would answer your question about Mimi. She is still no longer at MGM as we have already posted. We advise you to read the advice given in recent pages and make a couple trips based on what you read which should help you have better success. Good luck.

RealDealMan03
04-07-17, 01:07
Hey buddy,

One page back would answer your question about Mimi. She is still no longer at MGM as we have already posted. We advise you to read the advice given in recent pages and make a couple trips based on what you read which should help you have better success. Good luck.When I called yesterday, they said she worked on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays.

Prince83
04-07-17, 19:22
Well I called and they did mention Mimi would be possibly returning tomorrow, but couldn't confirm for sure. My guess is a Mimi will be there soon but probably not the same one from before. I've hardly ever seen a masseuse return to same MP. But who knows. We will see soon.

OldGenxer
04-10-17, 18:32
Well I called and they did mention Mimi would be possibly returning tomorrow, but couldn't confirm for sure. My guess is a Mimi will be there soon but probably not the same one from before. I've hardly ever seen a masseuse return to same MP. But who knows. We will see soon.The same Mimi is back.

Highway Man
04-14-17, 01:17
The same Mimi is back.She is back. Said she went shopping. LOL Nice seeing her again.

RealDealMan03
04-14-17, 18:30
She is back. Said she went shopping. LOL Nice seeing her again.What's on the menu with Mimi?

Tje1973
04-21-17, 17:56
Stopped by today around noon. Not sure who I saw but left happy. Wish I knew what Mimi looks like but I had a olderish lady 5/10. Do go if your looking for a decent massage. Happy trails.

Tje1973
04-21-17, 20:25
Stopped by today around noon. Not sure who I saw but left happy. Wish I knew what Mimi looks like but I had a olderish lady 5/10. Do go if your looking for a decent massage. Happy trails.Don't go if your looking for a good massage.

Wiregrass
04-21-17, 23:51
Stopped by today around noon. Not sure who I saw but left happy. Wish I knew what Mimi looks like but I had a olderish lady 5/10. Do go if your looking for a decent massage. Happy trails.I believe you and I had the same experience (now two months past).

Others have indicated that was the mommasan; and she wasn't happy with my $20 tip ($100 out the door).

Twilighter
04-27-17, 15:15
Hey guys. There is a possibility that I might be working soon in Montgomery.

I am looking for suggestions for providers. I put it on this board because I enjoy a good massage as part of the package.

I have a thing for redheads.

And I am not really into spinners or petites.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

PM is cool if it's best.

WoundedBear
04-28-17, 07:30
Hey guys. There is a possibility that I might be working soon in Montgomery.

I am looking for suggestions for providers. I put it on this board because I enjoy a good massage as part of the package.

I have a thing for redheads.

And I am not really into spinners or petites.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

PM is cool if it's best.Has Montgomery got the gal for you. Jordyn Riley is a curvy redhead in her mid-30's who will massage you before she f*s the shit out of you. Jordyn is on Eccie if you have an account there.

DNick19
04-28-17, 19:12
Hey guys, tried MGM for the first time today it was pretty good OK massage nothing extra I think cause I was a new face hopefully they get use to me the lady looked older but no complaints.

Wiregrass
04-29-17, 09:44
Hey guys, tried MGM for the first time today it was pretty good OK massage nothing extra I think cause I was a new face hopefully they get use to me the lady looked older but no complaints.Good first start; I hope you tipped accordingly (NONE).

Highway Man
04-29-17, 12:55
Has Montgomery got the gal for you. Jordyn Riley is a curvy redhead in her mid-30's who will massage you before she f*s the shit out of you. Jordyn is on Eccie if you have an account there.Second that! Nice gal with some serious curves. Much higher class than the BP girls.

DNick19
04-30-17, 02:11
Good first start; I hope you tipped accordingly (NONE).Of course I've done enough research to know that LOL.

RealDealMan03
05-03-17, 13:26
Anyone tried the new AMP over off of Taylor Road?

DNick19
05-04-17, 12:22
Anyone tried the new AMP over off of Taylor Road?I just seen their ad I might try it this weekend I'll let you know.

BigBardok
05-05-17, 02:51
I just seen their ad I might try it this weekend I'll let you know.What's the new one called?

Wiregrass
05-05-17, 10:16
What's the new one called?Pearl: http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-massage-grand-opening-in-april-29/18150093.

Just don't take exit 9 off I65, thats in the Prichard/ Mobile area.

Prince83
05-05-17, 14:01
Pearl: http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-massage-grand-opening-in-april-29/18150093.

Just don't take exit 9 off I65, thats in the Prichard/ Mobile area.Haha. That's funny! Guys don't forget to get back to me, those who got a PM about PM. LOL.

DNick19
05-06-17, 23:13
Just left pearl about a hour ago had a older lady I want to say late 30's early 40's great massage tease the boys a little but ultimately turned into a DIY even tipped 10 since it was my first time there. They seemed to love the fact I'm military o well. I'm keep trying hopfully next time I get someone younger.

BigLittle
05-07-17, 18:53
Left there about 1 1/2 hours ago. Had girl about 25 or 30 little on heavy side. Name Jenny or massage no teasing or anything just straight massage. Not even do it yourself.

Place is owned by same people that own June's in Prattville.

BigBardok
05-09-17, 13:29
I went to the place on brownspring rd recently. I asked for medium instead of hard. Turned out to be more of a soft pressure massage. I'll just ask for hard next time. Anyway, It was an ok massage, but she was on her phone the entire time. That was very annoying. Interestingly enough, she stayed in the room while I undressed so I had my hopes up, Alas it ended DIY so I'll keep trying. We ended up having a pretty cool conversation (she speaks English very well), so I'll definitely go back soon and build that rapport to become a regular.

SpaTrucker
05-10-17, 23:19
I went by Pearl today. Got Mandy, I think she's the mama, her english is perfect. She found out I was a regular at other spas from PC to Pensacola and Montgomery and Prattville, and gave me the third degree. She didn't believe that Chinese girls did HE. She asked lots of questions about MGM. She had heard they had been closed for awhile. She asked if they did HE there, I told her yes, and maybe even more. She laughed and said Korean girls like to fuck. I was hopeful since she was so open in the conversation. After a few minutes she brought in another girl, Sandy, to finish. Her english was not good at all. Mandy said she had to go up front to answer the phone since she was the only one there with good english. Sandy did good massage but never got close to the boys, no teasing before or after the flip. When I pointed to my junk and asked her to massage them she crossed her wrists to mimic handcuffs and said she didn't want trouble. I gad agreed with Mandy to do shower after the massage so I kept my hopes up. No luck. Sandy was very careful to not touch anywhere near them. I saw Mandy in the hall on the way out. I told her I did get good massage, but no HE so I would have to tell my friends to go elsewhere. She shook her head and said we don't do that here. I should have saved my money.

Wiregrass
05-10-17, 23:43
Thank you Mr Trucker, you've save me an hours time. Plus the entrance price.

BigBardok
05-11-17, 14:39
Has anyone had a nuru massage nearby? It doesn't have to be in Montgomery, I've just really wanted to try one.

Wiregrass
05-11-17, 18:02
Has anyone had a nuru massage nearby? It doesn't have to be in Montgomery, I've just really wanted to try one.Not that I've had too many but I've never had one in the states that was worth the price (today generally $200+). Now overseas, yeh-hah!

I guess in fairness I should add, those overseas (oriental) experiences date back to the 70s and early 80s. I'm thinking $40 (or maybe $50) for 2-3 hours of bliss.

Highway Man
05-11-17, 19:19
Has anyone had a nuru massage nearby? It doesn't have to be in Montgomery, I've just really wanted to try one.I think most of the locals that advertise nuru really mean splash a bunch of oil on you and waller around without a fucking clue what they are doing. Right in line with the tantric massage bull shit. I had one nuru in Bham that seemed like she knew what she was doing and it was great. Would like to find a expert lady.

Prince83
05-16-17, 20:18
Cici at Pearl is a very beautiful Chinese gal. Gave a really great massage.

Member #5571
05-25-17, 14:44
Cici at Pearl is a very beautiful Chinese gal. Gave a really great massage.Sent you a PM.

Tje1973
05-25-17, 21:06
Sent you a PM.Did you get a HE on first visit.

Member #5571
05-28-17, 21:06
Anyone have any visits to Pearl in Montgomery? PM me please.

RealDealMan03
05-30-17, 18:02
I've been to multiple AMP around the Montgomery and Prattville area with no luck. I thought MGM would be a definite but after a couple of visits with Mimi its still not happening. Can anyone with good experiences please PM me with tips?

Thanks in advance!

DNick19
05-31-17, 17:59
I think I'm try Pearl again tonite fingers crossed for more than DIY again.

Wiregrass
05-31-17, 23:29
Just earlier today I visited Pearl where I saw Lee (or maybe it was Kim. Both a very common Korean name).
Long, warm table shower ($80), but she did not earn a tip because "GOD KNOWS". I hope your mileage was better.

Before that it was a session with Nancy at Tai Ji. $60 and no tip.

Seniors may inquire about stop # three, SUCCESS.

Todays totals came to $250, but I ultimately received three hours of attentions, +++.

SpaTrucker
06-04-17, 19:16
I don't think some of you guys could get hand job in a women prison with a pocket full of pardons. LOL. Just Kidding!

Wiregrass
06-09-17, 22:14
Well Mr Trucker. I went two for two strokes today, in places where I haven't had any luck in a long time.

Only if you like older women, and only a trusted senior.

SpaTrucker
06-10-17, 15:07
Well Mr Trucker. I went two for two strokes today, in places where I haven't had any luck in a long time.

Only if you like older women, and only a trusted senior.I'm impressed. If I had two visits in a day the third would be to Urgent Care.

RealDealMan03
06-12-17, 18:03
Cici at Pearl is a very beautiful Chinese gal. Gave a really great massage.CiCi was decent. Decent massage. Let everything hang out but ignored my advanced when I tried to guide her hands in the right direction. She got upset when I didn't give a tip, but she'll learn maybe.

Highway Man
06-15-17, 13:50
Stopped by Pearl to try them out but they were booked. So I headed to Tai Ji. My last trip there I had Bella with a really good massage but nothing extra. Still enjoyable. This trip was terrible. Some new girl from Texas named Naw Naw or something. Larger older lady. Very disinterested massage. Complete waste of an hour. Won't be going back.

Highway Man
06-15-17, 19:31
When I stopped by Pearl they had a sign on the desk with recommended tips. $20 for excellent, $15 for good, $10 for something. It may pay off to make our own tip cards. $0 for self serve, $40 for HE, $80 for DT and $120 for FS. Make it easier for them LOL.

Wiregrass
06-18-17, 21:43
When I stopped by Pearl they had a sign on the desk with recommended tips. $20 for excellent, $15 for good, $10 for something. It may pay off to make our own tip cards. $0 for self serve, $40 for HE, $80 for DT and $120 for FS. Make it easier for them LOL.You're too generous.

The $40 tip should include some visible groping during the man-handling session, without that I only tip 20-30. $60 for oral and $100 FS.

Even though they all deny it they do receive a portion of the house fee, I've heard 40% - 60%.

WillRodgers
06-19-17, 21:54
I am traveling to Montgomery seeking recommendation for an independent FBSM+, anyone have a good recommendation?

Would appreciate any assistance!

Will.

ImKul
07-03-17, 19:05
About a year and a half ago I was driving through Prattville and had a great (but legit) massage. (Lu's or Junes. Not sure). Masseuse said her name was Lisa. I was in Prattville again recently and wanted another massage from Lisa but could not locate her at either massage office. Woman I spoke to said she thought Lisa might be in Birmingham but wasn't sure. I would really like to Lisa again. Anyone know where she is?

BuckInHere
07-04-17, 01:43
About a year and a half ago I was driving through Prattville and had a great (but legit) massage. (Lu's or Junes. Not sure). Masseuse said her name was Lisa. I was in Prattville again recently and wanted another massage from Lisa but could not locate her at either massage office. Woman I spoke to said she thought Lisa might be in Birmingham but wasn't sure. I would really like to Lisa again. Anyone know where she is?I do not know where Lisa is located but Lu's is on Al14 snd June's is oppodite side of the post office. My experience with both of them is a no go on full service.

Highway Man
07-04-17, 18:42
I do not know where Lisa is located but Lu's is on Al14 snd June's is oppodite side of the post office. My experience with both of them is a no go on full service.These girls seem to bounce around between cities a lot. Even at the legit parlors they come and go. Each parlor seems to have their source city whether its Atlanta or somewhere in California. I think one of the crappier places in Montgomery is pulling some out of Texas. It could be problems with papers or maybe these girls are working off some kind of fee to get them into the states. In some cases they are shuffling around girls from parlors with HE to keep Johnny Law off of them. Every once in a while they show back up at the same place or in a neighboring city. My only luck in keeping up with a specific girl is with a strong contact at the parlor she was at.

RayEubanks
07-08-17, 23:27
When I stopped by Pearl they had a sign on the desk with recommended tips. $20 for excellent, $15 for good, $10 for something. It may pay off to make our own tip cards. $0 for self serve, $40 for HE, $80 for DT and $120 for FS. Make it easier for them LOL.Have not tried this place yet. Any special services?

Highway Man
07-09-17, 06:21
Have not tried this place yet. Any special services?Nope. Had a beautiful girl, maybe CiCi. Nice massage, got a little sensual on the stomach and inner thigh, but nothing more than a teaser. Didn't get the feeling more trips would loosen those boundaries but the massage was good, she was nice I so may try another time or two.

On the beauty scale I would say Bella at Tai Ji was nicer looking and just as much a tease, but not sure she is still there. Last time I went to Tai Ji it was bust on every level. Not friendly, terrible massage, nothing at all to go back for.

ImKul
07-09-17, 07:44
Bella is at Tranquil Spa in Alabaster.

Prince83
07-28-17, 18:42
Haven't made my rounds to checkout new talent lately, etc but will do so this weekend. Obviously with the Asian gals in town, I will not be participating in any massages at the MPs. Merely recon visits. Be safe.

DNick19
08-16-17, 08:52
Visiting mgm for the second time hopfully this time it's better. Any advice?

Twilighter
08-17-17, 13:37
Has any spent time with this lovely lady. She sounds like fun.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-ultimate-body-to-body-relaxation-specialist/21746058

CrazyTown
08-17-17, 20:02
There was a Lisa at Angel Spa in Hoover. She was at Lotus Spa on Valleydale. She gave a great massage.

About a year and a half ago I was driving through Prattville and had a great (but legit) massage. (Lu's or Junes. Not sure). Masseuse said her name was Lisa. I was in Prattville again recently and wanted another massage from Lisa but could not locate her at either massage office. Woman I spoke to said she thought Lisa might be in Birmingham but wasn't sure. I would really like to Lisa again. Anyone know where she is?

Highway Man
08-21-17, 22:25
Has any spent time with this lovely lady. She sounds like fun.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-ultimate-body-to-body-relaxation-specialist/21746058Somebody posted in the BP section a while back that she cashed and dashed him. She was a firecracker a few years back and was fun, but drugs and the street have taken a toll. Last time I saw her in passing she looked concentration camp terrible. Someone said she has bounced back a bit. On a good day she may be a blast, but it would be a risk.

Prince83
08-26-17, 10:08
From last week report but went by there after calling and making sure Annie was booked. Another lady came out, Annie popped out from guy she was massaging, I as usual pretended like I simply stopped by and went to room with other gal. Name was not given. Stated no name. Decent C cups. Decent face, late 40's but OK shape. Great massage.

SpaTrucker
08-29-17, 22:51
Guys, I have been sidelined with a back injury and haven't been on the road for almost 6 weeks. Stuck in the warehouse doing light duty, pt, and hoping to get back in the saddle again and visit my favorite spas soon. I may get to Montgomery soon and might have just enough time for one visit. If anyone has a tip for a guaranteed good time with a local AMP please PM me. I thought about MGM but haven't been there since Mimi was there. I'm sure the lineup has changed. Thanks guys. I am headed to Biloxi for the holiday weekend but my favorite there has apparently closed. I could leave the family and make a quick run over to Pascagoula but the guys down there are not very good at sharing tips.

Twilighter
08-30-17, 11:01
I am trying to reach this one. But it appears the arrangement is "Here I am. Now set up an appointment and find out what it's about. ".

I am not wanting to just walk away. I love redheads. And don't just want to walk away from this opportunity if it is worth the time.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-all-american-all-natural-nikki-relieve-your-stress/17908812

Anyone have any feedback at all?

MySayAtLast
08-30-17, 15:10
I am trying to reach this one. But it appears the arrangement is "Here I am. Now set up an appointment and find out what it's about. ".

I am not wanting to just walk away. I love redheads. And don't just want to walk away from this opportunity if it is worth the time.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-all-american-all-natural-nikki-relieve-your-stress/17908812

Anyone have any feedback at all?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6816-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3257412&viewfull=1#post3257412.

Post #326 in this thread if the link doesn't work.

I'd repeat I suppose. Can't remember the donation.

Twilighter
08-30-17, 15:27
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6816-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3257412&viewfull=1#post3257412.

Post #326 in this thread if the link doesn't work.

I'd repeat I suppose. Can't remember the donation.Got it. THANKS!

Almanac
08-30-17, 22:45
I got some advice from a trusted member to try one place but instead I went to Tai Ji. I should have listened to the advice. Walked in an was met by Annie the mamasan. Not bad for a mama but still a mama. 50 years old is my best guess. I asked for a young girl but she said she was the only choice. I should have walked but I really wanted a decent massage so I stayed. Shower is a walk in stand up shower. She left the shower room and did not help there. Back in the room she gave a decent standard massage. There were times it was incredible and at other times it seemed like a weak effort. First 50 minutes on stomach. She never came close to even a tease. I lost track of time. Flipped and had 10 minutes left. For the first 8 of the final 10 minutes there was not even any grazing. I invited her to do more and she declined and suggested I assist myself. I've done that before. Hopefully never again. The last 2 minutes she barely grazed but made no effort then said time is up. On the way out she actually asked for a tip. I asked for what. She said you give me tip? I gave the universal HE signal and said maybe next time. Then she said but I worked hard. I said and you made $60 an hour. Politely I did not tell her that is more than she can make in a day doing anything else. I did not see any other girls. No sign of other customers except for 2 phone calls she answered while she was massaging me. I will not go back.

Wiregrass
08-31-17, 09:06
Anac, I would suggest your clearly make your desires known very early in the session AND make it clear about what you will / will not tip for.

Also, while not gentlemanly I cop feels with the further intention of making it known what I want as well as provide them a hint that I'm not the law.

My method is to prepay the house fee and leave the proposed tip in clear sight, underneath my glasses.

The burden is then upon them (to comply or not) - and I won't be guilted into tipping. (GOOD JOB ON YOUR PART).

Does all this work? Not necessarily, but I save my tip monies and go elsewhere for a second try.

Prince83
08-31-17, 18:23
Anac, I would suggest your clearly make your desires known very early in the session AND make it clear about what you will / will not tip for.

Also, while not gentlemanly I cop feels with the further intention of making it known what I want as well as provide them a hint that I'm not the law.

My method is to prepay the house fee and leave the proposed tip in clear sight, underneath my glasses.

The burden is then upon them (to comply or not) - and I won't be guilted into tipping. (GOOD JOB ON YOUR PART).

Does all this work? Not necessarily, but I save my tip monies and go elsewhere for a second try.Man if we all stick to this advice we will have 3 to 5 full service AMPs in 6 months! I keep advising guys, especially in Birmingham that practically all AMPs give extras of some kind. Beating a dead horse but tipping for merely massages and DIY service has caused a huge gap to develop for the likelihood of HE and more. If y'all want to tip cause it's the 'right thing to do' then go to massage envy or one of the other legit massage therapist spas! Don't kick against what we are trying to do and what the AMPs originally opened to do. Stick to our guns of no extras = no tip and they will eventually have to regularly give extras. Other than Lus, mainly because I have only been a handful of times, I've personal had success everywhere else. Many message me that they haven't and or have a hard time. But with me and a few others here as well as in Birmingham with a close friend of mine. He gets extras regularly from mostly all the Birmingham AMPs while members here in Birmingham, even senior members keep saying things like, 'they are legit only'. I laugh every time I see it!

Member #5956
09-01-17, 23:31
Posting from Huntsville. Going to be spending some time in Montgomery over the next couple of months and I know nothing of your AMP scene. I would be more than happy to share some Huntsville info if anyone can or will PM me some help in your part of the state. Thanks for any help.

Prince83
09-13-17, 18:54
Starting to feel as if I'm gathering intel in vain these days but nevertheless here goes.

Lu's same setup for a while now, Sarah still mamesan that doesn't give massages, Yuyu is the one to try but unless I get a report of extras I will keep fishing elsewhere. Mary still there as well, wouldn't ever waste my time on her.

Natural Healing still same too. Lena the mamesan gives massages as well. Amy and Susu still there. Occasionally another rotates when needed. Nothing new to report here.

Tai Ji where Annie mamesan and also gives massages. Currently has a Lucy there that is nice and gives a fun massage. Annie shuffles out any younger nice looking masseuse who has potential to do well beyond her there. Currently don't know of any others there now but will be soon. She has not been open for years so she shuffles 2 to 3 girls in and out regularly. Hopefully she will find a regular. Nothing else new besides Lucy, if she is still there. LOL.

MGM mamesan Karen? Gives massages as well. Leigh the previous temporary mamesan has been fun and we all know of Mimi, if she is still there. Unless others chime in, nothing new to report here either.

June's still has Mandy as mamesan who would give massage if needed but tries not to. Other regulars there Amy, Lisa, Katy, and Occasionally shuffles 1 more girl there mostly to keep her from having to work. Nothing new to report here either from my experiences.

Pearl has gotten interesting. New mamesan is younger gal Maggie, not much of looker but cool. Doesn't do massages but seems to manage place like Mandy has done Junes. Cici, Lucy, Anna, and Hellen have been there this past month but they have always shuffled their girls out. There is even a now hiring sign in on front door! So don't expect same girls to stay much longer but this is where I will be trying my luck for awhile. Mandy still uses girls at from Pearl at June when needed cause Hellen was there last month.

As always be safe.

Prince.

BigBardok
09-23-17, 21:26
How would you guys rate ocean therapy from 1-10 on potential? I figure any spa with a table massage has a good amount of potential.

Prince83
10-06-17, 19:00
MGM, Natural Healing, and Lus. Same 3 ladies at all 3. Yall already know who and what as nothing has changed from my recent experiences and observations.

Tai Ji. Annie, Lucy, and Lisa who I saw and got a great massage from, but no extras because she is "legit only". LOL. Was doing my best impersonation of the Birmingham forum guys who mostly think this way. Anyway, she teased a little and never removed my roaming hand. Whispered next time. I've never been let down after hearing this from a masseuse, ever. Lisa has a nice petite body and has a decent face. Will be seeing her again this weekend.

Pearl. They seem to be without a receptionist for now and it seems as if Mandy is going back and forth between Pearl and June. Again, a hiring sign in Chinese is on front window. Anna who speaks no English and has a stick like frame is still there. And as far as I could tell Hellen, who I have never seen, and pretty lady with nice body Lucy who I've seen once.

June's. Some older skinny lady named Jennifer was there this week but I opted out. Real business like, although nice demeanor. Amy, Katy, and Lisa still there as well.

Last but not least Sun Massage in Opelika will be seeing my beautiful face a couple times this weekend. Didn't even know they were still open until a member here asked me about them. Emily answers phone mostly. Did say she gives massages as well. Along with Dee dee, Joi, and guess who, another LISA! LOL. Will report my findings. Be safe guys.

Prince.

BigLittle
10-16-17, 12:38
Went there 10/16/17 lot of new faces Lee was there Mimi wasn't. They said she was on vacation.

New one name Kelly was ok had HE but had better. She was the better looking of the bunch.

Wiregrass
10-16-17, 17:00
I visited Junes several days ago where Jennifer was working the front desk in a tight white dress.

She wasn't dressed to provide a massage, maybe she goes out on dates?

Prince83
10-17-17, 08:20
Got to take a trip to MGM then. Hopefully Leigh isn't there and she won't try to keep me from Mimi or whoever else is there, as she has done by saying she is only one available even after me calling and making appt. LOL. Wiregrass you are spot on about Jennifer. Doesn't appear she gives massages yet. Maybe she is one of the new hires for a receptionist that they have been looking for. The lady is stylish though. LOL. Always been very sexy sophisticated looking the 3 times I've seen her. As always I simply asked for someone I know isn't there anymore, politely ask to see who is there, speak to the ladies I know when they come out and tell Jennifer I will come back. Same at other AMPs. I slick way to get a 'lineup' at these places. Basically I say all this to say this. The hotel Asians are back! LOL. Don't like what you see, after the LEO check grope and feel up, simply leave or act like you left your wallet. I personally have been pleased with what I've seen. They must send the not so great looking ones to Birmingham as those guys say the ladies are not usually not good looking. I promise that is not the case here. Don't be fooled by the seedy hotels they choose and remember my last post and private messages I've sent for tips and advice. Be safe.

Prince.

Prince83
10-17-17, 21:22
So. The lady I saw was nice enough looking with huge boobs and a nice round soft plump ass. Just like I like them. About 5'4", 145, japanese, late 40's but yall know they could pass for 10 years younger. Troy Hwy this time. As always negotiate those prices down and explain expected desired services to be performed. Be safe. Same as AMP full service without the great massage though. LOL. Yall been wanting full service asians. We got one for now albeit unconventionally speaking.

Wiregrass
10-18-17, 19:38
I've just returned from a road trip; you won't believe this so I challenge y'all to check it out for yourself.

Visit the Calif (Orange County) BP and / or CL massage sections. With some searching you will find one hour massage sessions can be had for as little as $30/ hour.

Here's is one example: NEW OPEN! YOUNG GIRLS! AMAZING ULTIMATE Relaxation 1 HR Massage $30/90 Min. $50 (626) 586-6248.
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-open-young-girls-amazing-ultimate-relaxation-1hr-massage-30-90-min-50-626-586-6248/117850973

SpaTrucker
10-20-17, 16:41
After 3 months of warehouse light duty because of a back injury, I'm finally back on a truck looking for for happy endings. I planned to try the "hotel asians" so I planned my last trip to finish up in Montgomery with some free time. I called and got the text telling me location last night and was told they would be available Friday morn at 10. I started calling at 9 and was an hour away. No luck. Called every 10 minutes, no answer. Got to Mont and tried some more and finally gave up, their ad is gone. So I called MGM at 10:15, no answer. I drove over to MGM and called again from the parking lot. Finally someone answered and said girl was out of town and would be back around 2-3. Just my luck. Well, I'm headed to ATL next week so hopefully my luck will change.

PapaShango
10-21-17, 21:27
Called early, lady gave me a rate of $60 for 30 min and $80 for an hour. Got there in the afternoon, lady greeted me, not Mimi, this one had some Tig ol' bities and cute legs (she was wearing shorts) but her face showed her age maybe late 40's. I asked for 1 hr and she said no sorry only 30 min. I really wanted a relaxing time with ts, massage and see the menu and I knew I wasn't going to get that with a 30 minutes rushed session. She asked me to come back later so I walked out. I don't know if I missed out or did the right thing. Saw another monger on my way out probably one of why'all send me a pm if it was you LOL.

SpaTrucker
10-22-17, 12:52
After striking out with the "hotel asians" and MGM Friday I checked other ads on BP and the asian girls are in Mobile! Good, I'm headed there Monday morning and should be staying there or somewhere close Monday night.

The ad says "Garenteed same girl in the picture. " Yea right.

If this doesn't work out Ill be in GA later in the week. Lots of spas there, the problem is finding one with truck parking close to my scheduled route. If I get too far off course my boss will ask questions.

http://mobile.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asian-girl-sweet-n-u-r-u-b2b-100-sexy-929-290-6755/25437172

Prince83
10-25-17, 18:20
Must have not been much going in Mobile cause the hotel Asians are already back. However, they have lost their mind with trying to save a buck or two. They had the nerve to text me the address to America's Best Inn on the west south blvd. If I go there it will be early AM. Geez. Guess for now I will do some spa runs with this bonus check. Not even in the mood for a HE but I will go anyway to scope talent. Cause our providers are trash to be modest. LOL.

Tje1973
10-25-17, 20:14
Must have not been much going in Mobile cause the hotel Asians are already back. However, they have lost their mind with trying to save a buck or two. They had the nerve to text me the address to America's Best Inn on the west south blvd. If I go there it will be early AM. Geez. Guess for now I will do some spa runs with this bonus check. Not even in the mood for a HE but I will go anyway to scope talent. Cause our providers are trash to be modest. LOL.I would go and visit and even increase donation if they would offer a massage in a safe environment with all the shit that's been going around in Montgomery.

Prince83
10-26-17, 17:58
I would go and visit and even increase donation if they would offer a massage in a safe environment with all the shit that's been going around in Montgomery.Am glad I did. Decrease in looks I was accustomed to. Was more typical AMP type slender 50 yo Chinese with nice C cups, not much of a butt but enough to grab. Face was a 5/10. She was a GFE type though too much for me, tried tongue kissing me. LOL. Politely redirected her elsewhere. Light massage, BBBJ which I was surprised about and cfs. Enthusiastic and loved to please. Okay the really really good part? 1 hour, $100. Negotiated big time on this one. Funny thing is I negotiated down to 140 hr on phone with mamasan but in room I pretended like it was lower. Said and showed 100, she happily obliged and took! A little English more than others but still not much. LOL. Did notice for 2nd time the girl did not write in the records book. Never even saw one. But great full service experience with an Asian. And to think, I wasn't even going to partake, was mostly going to see how she looked. Probably gone by now and I still don't like the seedy hotels.

Redcrxsi
10-26-17, 20:12
http://montgomery.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/775-253-2196-asian-hot-100-real-japanese-hot-nuru-%E3%82%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%BC%E3%81%AA%E7%BE%8E%E4%BA%BA/25624732

I checked this one out in Huntsville. She's probably 40 or 50, rode hard put up wet. She quoted 130/ hhr. To the guys that paid that, you're an idiot. I countered with 80/ hhr since she was obviously not the girl in the pics. She declined it, so I know somebody is paying it.

Highway Man
10-27-17, 00:18
I think I just got a BBBJ and HE from Confcious' sister. This gal had a little age on her, but still had a killer slim body with some nice bolt ons. Very nice sloppy wet BJ. Suckee and Fuckee seemed to be her strongest English. CFS was avaiable but the BJ was so nice I just settled in. Very nice lady. She did make a note in the book. Shit hole location but it was quiet when I was there. Would not venture after dark. She slipped me the tongue too lol.

Prince83
10-27-17, 17:55
I think I just got a BBBJ and HE from Confcious' sister. This gal had a little age on her, but still had a killer slim body with some nice bolt ons. Very nice sloppy wet BJ. Suckee and Fuckee seemed to be her strongest English. CFS was avaiable but the BJ was so nice I just settled in. Very nice lady. She did make a note in the book. Shit hole location but it was quiet when I was there. Would not venture after dark. She slipped me the tongue too lol.Glad someone finally had an experience to report. Sorry you waited till they sent not the best looker but she makes up for it with a great experience. Hope others will give them a try when they come back! And simply walk away if they don't like what they see. At these prices our local AMPs will be losing my business because the hotel Asians are MUCH more bang for buck.

Prince.

SpaTrucker
10-27-17, 19:02
After striking out with the "hotel asians" and MGM Friday I checked other ads on BP and the asian girls are in Mobile! Good, I'm headed there Monday morning and should be staying there or somewhere close Monday night.

The ad says "Garenteed same girl in the picture. " Yea right.

If this doesn't work out Ill be in GA later in the week. Lots of spas there, the problem is finding one with truck parking close to my scheduled route. If I get too far off course my boss will ask questions.

http://mobile.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asian-girl-sweet-n-u-r-u-b2b-100-sexy-929-290-6755/25437172I called early in the afternoon and was told 180 hr, 140 hhr. I told her I would pay 120 for hour and she said ok. I called again when I got to town and had time to check in my hotel and shower first and drove to cheap hotel near cracker barrel. When I got there I called for room number and she said the rate she quoted me was 120 for hhr. I argued but she was firm so I agreed. Half hour should be enough anyway. The ad said same girl in pic, Think she meant they were related. The old lady that opened the door was at least 50 and 40 lbs heavier. I complained but she said she didn't understand so I said what the hell, mistake. I should have walked. After I paid and we both got undressed I told her what I wanted, BBBJ, daty, dfk, 69, fiv, prostate play. She said no, no, no, no, and no. I started to leave and she said ok to daty. After being told to rinse with a half cup of scope she lay down and spread her legs. She had so much lube it was like sticking my tongue in a jar of vasoline. Yuck. She gave me a CBJ then tried to sit on my half hard goober. No luck. She said time up soon so she finished with an oily HJ. After I finished she got dressed and threw me a half roll of tp to clean my self up. I was out the door in 20 minutes.

SpaTrucker
10-27-17, 19:32
I was happy about the prospect of trying the spas in Ga this week. The stars didn't line up for me to find one in atl so I watched my schedule and saw I would be going through columbus this afternoon. Due to good reviews, I called Eve's and was told they were too busy call back in an hour. I couldn't wait. I checked the ads and tried Tibet Spa. Went in and was told 60 for hour plus 10 for TS. Ok. Her name was Jessie, or maybe Jesa, hard to tell. I gave her 80 and she said she would get change after. She wanted to do TS last so I said ok. I told her no drape and she was ok with that. Pretty good medium pressure, lots of light teasing between the thighs but never touched the boys. After the flip she covered me up and I said no need, but she kept Jr covered with the corner of the sheet. I asked for HJ and she said no. Now I'm almost 65 and don't look anything like a cop, but she wouldn't budge. I told her "no tip". She complained that she usually gets 20 tip just for massage and 10 extra for TS. I tried to coax her to at least rub the boys while I diy for 20 but she refused. When the time was up I said what about the TS. She said "you no tip, you no get TS! I had to ask for my change on the way out, and she handed me a foam cup of tap water as I left.

Highway Man
10-27-17, 22:45
I called early in the afternoon and was told 180 hr, 140 hhr. I told her I would pay 120 for hour and she said ok. I called again when I got to town and had time to check in my hotel and shower first and drove to cheap hotel near cracker barrel. When I got there I called for room number and she said the rate she quoted me was 120 for hhr. I argued but she was firm so I agreed. Half hour should be enough anyway. The ad said same girl in pic, Think she meant they were related. The old lady that opened the door was at least 50 and 40 lbs heavier. I complained but she said she didn't understand so I said what the hell, mistake. I should have walked. After I paid and we both got undressed I told her what I wanted, BBBJ, daty, dfk, 69, fiv, prostate play. She said no, no, no, no, and no. I started to leave and she said ok to daty. After being told to rinse with a half cup of scope she lay down and spread her legs. She had so much lube it was like sticking my tongue in a jar of vasoline. Yuck. She gave me a CBJ then tried to sit on my half hard goober. No luck. She said time up soon so she finished with an oily HJ. After I finished she got dressed and threw me a half roll of tp to clean my self up. I was out the door in 20 minutes.That is some bad luck. I wonder if it was a different lady? The one I saw was very slender and had a nice shape. If the light would have been lower, she would have been a knock out. She was in no rush. I probably did not use up my 30 but she was happy to oblige me. I did say I wanted to see her pussy and she squattted it over my face while she worked on the boys. Didn't DATY but she was all over it. Nice lead in kissing her way down and paying special attention to the twins. Didn't think to ask about prostate play but I be she would have been game if she understood it.

SpaTrucker
10-29-17, 17:47
That is some bad luck. I wonder if it was a different lady? The one I saw was very slender and had a nice shape. If the light would have been lower, she would have been a knock out. She was in no rush. I probably did not use up my 30 but she was happy to oblige me. I did say I wanted to see her pussy and she squattted it over my face while she worked on the boys. Didn't DATY but she was all over it. Nice lead in kissing her way down and paying special attention to the twins. Didn't think to ask about prostate play but I be she would have been game if she understood it.Sorry I didn't mention it again in the second post. The asian I saw was in Mobile.

Prince83
10-29-17, 17:51
That is some bad luck. I wonder if it was a different lady? The one I saw was very slender and had a nice shape. If the light would have been lower, she would have been a knock out. She was in no rush. I probably did not use up my 30 but she was happy to oblige me. I did say I wanted to see her pussy and she squattted it over my face while she worked on the boys. Didn't DATY but she was all over it. Nice lead in kissing her way down and paying special attention to the twins. Didn't think to ask about prostate play but I be she would have been game if she understood it.I think he was referring to the one that was in Mobile. Not the one we saw here. Hopefully y'all will read the advice. I stated several times to make sure you negotiate what you expect with the mamesan on the phone. Most of the girls barely speak English and will do bare minimum unless told differently by the mamesan. Even had one to call the mamesan to verify the 100 half hour visit that I had 2 visits ago. They will do what's negotiated.

JoeDeertay
10-30-17, 07:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Highway Man
10-30-17, 13:35
I think he was referring to the one that was in Mobile. Not the one we saw here. Hopefully y'all will read the advice. I stated several times to make sure you negotiate what you expect with the mamesan on the phone. Most of the girls barely speak English and will do bare minimum unless told differently by the mamesan. Even had one to call the mamesan to verify the 100 half hour visit that I had 2 visits ago. They will do what's negotiated.Got it! It was a fun trip.

BuckInHere
11-09-17, 02:33
http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-body-rub/23605078 Has anyone partaken in this talent? If not I will TOFTT.

M Fever
11-09-17, 14:47
http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-body-rub/23605078 Has anyone partaken in this talent? If not I will TOFTT.I'm visiting Montgomery tonight on a biz trip looking for some safe relaxing fun. I'd go for this but she wants a face pic.

Twilighter
11-09-17, 16:18
I'm visiting Montgomery tonight on a biz trip looking for some safe relaxing fun. I'd go for this but she wants a face pic.That's what is keeping me from contacting muscle lady.

M Fever
11-09-17, 16:22
That's what is keeping me from contacting muscle lady.Yep I've been looking around on BP and CL and noticed a few of them want a face pic.

I'm trying to find a nice release for tonight. It's been a boring week on the road.

Twilighter
11-09-17, 16:41
Yep I've been looking around on BP and CL and noticed a few of them want a face pic.

I'm trying to find a nice release for tonight. It's been a boring week on the road.Irony is. She isn't posting a face pic.

BuckInHere
11-09-17, 19:12
Why the resistance to text a face pic?

PapaShango
11-10-17, 02:22
I did some research a couple of years back when she started posting ads. Found a site where she offered to wrestle you and squeeze you it was some type of fetish, also if you look up her number there's a webcam site where she performs and there are better pics of her, not my type though. We exchanged some emails back then but I didn't have time to experience her.

Highway Man
11-10-17, 14:13
Why the resistance to text a face pic?Send her a picture of Benjamin Franklin. A face pic with a text sounds like a good way to entrap yourself in a sting. Kind of hard to deny its you when they have your picture and you sent it.

OldGenxer
11-10-17, 14:36
http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-body-rub/23605078 Has anyone partaken in this talent? If not I will TOFTT.She's (really) 48 (49 in Jan). Previously known as Tweety Byrd. Most of the reviews I've seen have been very ho-hum.

Some of her personal postings talk about Angels torturing her and stealing from her in between trips to a Mental hospital. I believe I would keep looking.

Highway Man
11-10-17, 16:40
She's (really) 48 (49 in Jan). Previously known as Tweety Byrd. Most of the reviews I've seen have been very ho-hum.

Some of her personal postings talk about Angels torturing her and stealing from her in between trips to a Mental hospital. I believe I would keep looking.That rings a bell. I think I saw her a year or two back in Prattville. Mediocre and talked crazy stuff. I think she was really looking for someone steady to bail her out of her situation. Can't remember details but may have a daughter or kid in the area she was thinking of staying with. Happy hour started early with her. On the good news side the menu was wide open, but I settled for a back rub and BJ.

Member #5956
11-10-17, 18:47
Visiting Montgomery for a few days for my company. Last night, Thurs, I tried one of your local places. Pearl, thinking any place with a table shower was worth a look. Nope. Any advice or tips anyone?

Thanks.

SpaTrucker
11-11-17, 13:00
Visiting Montgomery for a few days for my company. Last night, Thurs, I tried one of your local places. Pearl, thinking any place with a table shower was worth a look. Nope. Any advice or tips anyone?

Thanks.Most of the local places won't show you any love till you have been there 3-4 times. Then you might, might, get HE. Thats about it. If you want FS make the drive to B'Ham. One Spa or Ocean Spa. Basic KAMP with middle aged Koreans. Good luck.

SpaTrucker
11-11-17, 13:11
On my recent travels I pissed off an cute Chinese girl in Columbus GA with my "no tip" policy. No HE, no tip. She told me she usually got 20 tip for massage and 10 for TS. I told he those prices wouldn't fly in rural GA. She then refused to do the TS which they usually do after.

I had a little better luck in Jackson MS.

http://jackson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spa-therapy-open-from-10am-to-5pm-kennedy/12049452

Evelyn said house fee included HE. I gave her 40 extra for both nude and mutual massage. Good time. Only complaint was her hygiene. I couldn't DATY cause it needed a good wash. Still fun time and good price.

Local LEO has shut down all the asian spas in Jackson but left the anglo spas alone. Strange.

Member #5956
11-11-17, 23:35
Most of the local places won't show you any love till you have been there 3-4 times. Then you might, might, get HE. Thats about it. If you want FS make the drive to B'Ham. One Spa or Ocean Spa. Basic KAMP with middle aged Koreans. Good luck.Thanks. Headed back to Huntsville Sunday going up 65. Might have to make a side trip. LOL. Back to Montgomery next week again. Might have to try out another of the local spots. Just for the hell of it.

Member #5571
11-12-17, 11:51
Most of the local places won't show you any love till you have been there 3-4 times. Then you might, might, get HE. Thats about it. If you want FS make the drive to B'Ham. One Spa or Ocean Spa. Basic KAMP with middle aged Koreans. Good luck.Spa is right on, after spending 3 visits at $60 (no teep) = $180.

Learned my lesson after many $$s.

Get a nice escort for that price with a guarantee.

J / S.

SpaTrucker
11-12-17, 13:43
Thanks. Headed back to Huntsville Sunday going up 65. Might have to make a side trip. LOL. Back to Montgomery next week again. Might have to try out another of the local spots. Just for the hell of it.My travels used to take me to Huntsville on a regular basis. I tried all the AMPs there, even Royal before they got busted. After that the action dried up. I've also seen KellyB and several of Nora's girls but since the summer I have been from Jackson MS to Biloxi to Mobile to ATL. After Thanksgiving I will be headed back to the Rocket City and could use any tips you could give. PM me if you want.

Highway Man
11-14-17, 20:22
Caught the latest Asian massage girl. Said she was from China. Younger girl but bigger. Bit of a gut, smooth skin but not as sexy as the older lady. Open menu with CBJ and CFS available. Pretty good BJ even covered. Finished with HJ. Nice girl but just not sexy to me at all. Prob would not repeat.

Prince83
11-18-17, 19:08
Report to follow later tonight.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-massage-magical-touch-334-478-3652/26380372

HiddenUse
11-19-17, 09:58
Report to follow later tonight.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-massage-magical-touch-334-478-3652/26380372Were you able to check it out Prince?

Prince83
11-19-17, 16:35
Were you able to check it out Prince?Yes I checked it out. Located in the low light downtown of Wetumpka. Was in need of a great massage because of back pain and I got one. Couldn't understand her name. Zizi? Something like that. Guy owner speaks better english and was there with daughters as I walked out.

OldGenxer
11-22-17, 17:47
Yes I checked it out. Located in the low light downtown of Wetumpka. Was in need of a great massage because of back pain and I got one. Couldn't understand her name. Zizi? Something like that. Guy owner speaks better english and was there with daughters as I walked out.Doesn't appear to have anything on the menu other than a above average therapeutic massage.

Highway Man
12-01-17, 22:45
Doesn't appear to have anything on the menu other than a above average therapeutic massage.I tried the Lucky 7 as well. No lucky. Nice massage from a middle aged larger Asian lady. No hint of extras. Saw an older slim lady at the counter who was nice looking but no sign of anything.

Prince83
12-02-17, 23:24
I tried the Lucky 7 as well. No lucky. Nice massage from a middle aged larger Asian lady. No hint of extras. Saw an older slim lady at the counter who was nice looking but no sign of anything.That's the one I saw. Nice lady. Forgot to publicly mention the thinnest walls of any MP I've ever been to. Actually more like a large divider as it doesn't even reach the ceiling. Roughly 3 very large rooms next to each other in middle of large banquet type space. Try going to rest room to better understand what I mean. If you never look up or aren't very tall you'd miss it. The lack of low light in the room was also worth observing. Nice people though.

Twilighter
12-10-17, 01:31
Text or Call. What. No number. No way to reply.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced/27111347

Any ideas?

WoundedBear
12-10-17, 08:31
Text or Call. What. No number. No way to reply.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced/27111347

Any ideas?She posts in the dating section also.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/229-206-5537/27084167

BenzTraveler
12-10-17, 18:58
She posts in the dating section also.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/229-206-5537/27084167She posted in Columbus GA for over a year tried to hook up took her forever to answer rates where $150 for 1/2 $180 for hour back then.

Never did connect to difficult good luck.

Prince83
12-17-17, 22:00
Just sharing what's going on in our two major AMPs areas. Check the Birmingham Massage thread for more info. I know the hobby is not as serious as social issues but $$$ rules across the board. Affect the money, affect the business, force change. Trying to do a one month boycott. I know collectively we have to be tired on DIY service. With only ourselves to blame when tipping for it. Some of you will not stop tipping for DIY so we are going to try staying away all together for a month. And see how excited they will be to see us again after huge decreases in revenue. Hopefully they will be more open and inviting to extras then. Join us! Check Birmingham Massage threads for more info.

Highway Man
12-18-17, 13:56
Just sharing what's going on in our two major AMPs areas. Check the Birmingham Massage thread for more info. I know the hobby is not as serious as social issues but $$$ rules across the board. Affect the money, affect the business, force change. Trying to do a one month boycott. I know collectively we have to be tired on DIY service. With only ourselves to blame when tipping for it. Some of you will not stop tipping for DIY so we are going to try staying away all together for a month. And see how excited they will be to see us again after huge decreases in revenue. Hopefully they will be more open and inviting to extras then. Join us! Check Birmingham Massage threads for more info.I think anyone with less than 25 posts should have to join the picket line to become senior members LOL. No jacky, no tippy on the signs.

Twilighter
12-18-17, 14:38
So I have made contact. Anyone with a scouting report can PM me.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-at-your-location-3345307940/27111347

OldGenxer
12-18-17, 23:11
So I have made contact. Anyone with a scouting report can PM me.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-at-your-location-3345307940/27111347Your mailbox is full. The CallerID on the phone goes to a rather unsavory character with a couple of charges.

I'd skip it if.

Twilighter
12-20-17, 01:19
Your mailbox is full. The CallerID on the phone goes to a rather unsavory character with a couple of charges.

I'd skip it if.Sorry. Maintained. You should be able to send me something now.

Prince83
12-20-17, 21:55
Hi Guys! I hope we are all keeping away from and still boycotting AMPs! LOL. On a side note yall know I am well good for much info and give out lots. I'm in NEED now. Please PM details of an UTR massage therapist around our area who may have posted a CL posting weeks ago if same girl. I KNOW there is one in particular that I've yet to see anyone post about for good reason. Don't be shy or selfish. I can't say or confirm if extras are to be had, but from what I've heard, at the very least this one is a gem, model type looks and body. And very low massage rates. Share!

BaseGod
12-21-17, 02:43
Where is the best place for a first timer to go? I tried mgm a couple years ago but they told me to come back when I'm older. I will take a DIY if I must.

JoeDeertay
12-21-17, 18:55
Jesus, how old are you? And fuck no with that do it yourself bullshit. That's what they want you to do. Piss poor massage and teasing. I, or no one else on here can stop you from going, but if you must and want to pound your own beef, don't give them a fucking dime.

Where is the best place for a first timer to go? I tried mgm a couple years ago but they told me to come back when I'm older. I will take a DIY if I must.

California1
12-22-17, 09:32
The south is complete TRASH when it comes to AMPs. I know of 2 locations in Montgomery area that will provide.

Other than that, shits dry. Upon my move back to Cali last year, the further West you go, the more establishments you will find and the more AMPs where EVERYTHING is on the menu is offered, although, I only get HJ's. Put it like this, as soon as you hit the state of Texas you will see more parlors. I stopped at 1 randomly and the girl offered me the HE.

When I got into Cali, damn near 2-5 Parlors every 3-4 miles (literally) - This one place in Colton, CA is LIT. They have new girls there every week, and you can get a HE by lying to them. I told 2 different girls there I only had $20 bucks, she stared at the money and then at me asking for more, I said Oh sorry no more money. Mind you, I had another $70 in my pocket. In both cases, they left the room and came back with no money in hand and proceeded with the HE. Ooh, and let me tell you guys, the prices in Bama are these Parlors forcing their hand at $60. In Cali the average parlor is $40 for the Hour and $30/ half hr. There are some establishments that charge $50-60-70 or -90 as well, but on the avg, $40. HJ, BJ and FS prices are the same rates as anywhere else. I felt like $40 was so cheap, I end up going like 25 times in a matter of 7 months which is ridiculous. I've slowed down now, and have only been twice in the past 6 months.

California1
12-22-17, 09:41
From my exp, Montgomery has 2 spots where you can get relieved. However, the south in general when it comes to finding AMPs that are with the business, is very very limited.

When I made my move back to Cali last year. I stopped in Texas, one of those major cities, which major city you hit after Dallas, can't remember, but first spot I stopped at, I was offered a HE. I accepted. When I got to Cali, there was literally 2-5 Parlors within a 4-5 mile radius. Parlors everywhere. And 95% of them are with the business. Mind you, down south they are FORCING you guys hand at $60/ hr. Cali it's $40/ hr on an average, and $30/ half hr. I like to hit this one spot and saw 6 different women, all gave me a HE. This other spot in Colton, CA, is LIT. New girls every week, and I saw 2 girls there. I lied to both, gave 1 $18 told her that's all I had and the 2nd $23. Both instances, they left the room for 20-30 seconds and came back and proceeded with the HE. That's only that place, all of the other places make you pay before you receive your HE.

Prince83
12-23-17, 02:13
At California1.

Hey buddy. We are boycotting all AMPs! We were kidding about this. Obvious sharing information on here is cool and encouraged though.

BaseGod
12-23-17, 02:24
I'm 25 I was like 22 at the time. Weird they would turn down a paying customer. I see you're boycotting so I won't pay extra for diy. Well any recommendations on a place with a good massage and any amount of teasing?

Jesus, how old are you? And fuck no with that do it yourself bullshit. That's what they want you to do. Piss poor massage and teasing. I, or no one else on here can stop you from going, but if you must and want to pound your own beef, don't give them a fucking dime..

Prince83
12-23-17, 11:10
Hi Guys! I hope we are all keeping away from and still boycotting AMPs! LOL. On a side note yall know I am well good for much info and give out lots. I'm in NEED now. Please PM details of an UTR massage therapist around our area who may have posted a CL posting weeks ago if same girl. I KNOW there is one in particular that I've yet to see anyone post about for good reason. Don't be shy or selfish. I can't say or confirm if extras are to be had, but from what I've heard, at the very least this one is a gem, model type looks and body. And very low massage rates. Share!I'm trying to be patient as I know some of you are out of pocket for the holidays so I'm bumping my post up once. Again, I know for sure I'm not crazy. An UTR massage therapist with a nice home setup. Not necessarily in Montgomery but in surrounding areas perhaps. This Unicorn sees at least a few, maybe 5-10 clients a week. Again, this Unicorn is gorgeous with a perfect little body, mid 30's, white, brunette. May or may not offer extras. Share! My pms are clear. I do thank Twilighter for being the only one who reached out to me about this Unicorn. I see yall posting though. LOL.

Highway Man
12-28-17, 14:16
I'm trying to be patient as I know some of you are out of pocket for the holidays so I'm bumping my post up once. Again, I know for sure I'm not crazy. An UTR massage therapist with a nice home setup. Not necessarily in Montgomery but in surrounding areas perhaps. This Unicorn sees at least a few, maybe 5-10 clients a week. Again, this Unicorn is gorgeous with a perfect little body, mid 30's, white, brunette. May or may not offer extras. Share! My pms are clear. I do thank Twilighter for being the only one who reached out to me about this Unicorn. I see yall posting though. LOL.I haven't heard back from Twilighter about this unicorn. Interested!

Twilighter
12-29-17, 00:24
Guys I am not going to be able to see her until I get back from my Christmas break. I will not be back in town until the second week of January.

SpaTrucker
01-06-18, 11:08
I'm glad to see the boycott spread. EVERYBODY needs to be firm. I went to a spa in Pensacola last week. Paid 80 for TS and massage. Pretty girl, slim, young, cute face. She washed jr after asking if it was ok so I was hopeful. Fair massage, but no teasing. When I asked about HE she told me 60. I said for that she would have to take her too off. For just HE I would give her 20. She was offended and said in ATL she got 40 just for massage. For60 she would do it but no touching the tits. We argued for a few minutes but I held firm. I'm not paying 60 for a HJ and I'm not paying for diy. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Wiregrass
01-06-18, 16:31
I've not joined the boycott but for many years now my policy has been firm, no joy = no tip.

I make it clear during the session and then leave it in their hands; tipping cash laid aside with my glasses.

Last week I tipped, yesterday I didn't.

Prince83
01-17-18, 19:34
Hey guys, just wanted to update that there's nothing to update. LOL. I'm still boycotting AMPs almost a month now. I was a weekly visitor to at least one so that's around $300 that I have kept in pocket! At Wiregrass I know for sure you're one who stands firm and doesn't give in. Hoping our efforts will be noticed soon! Peace and be safe.

War3483
01-25-18, 18:15
Any AMP in Montgomery worth visiting? I will be there this weekend and wanted to know where to go that's not being boycotted.

Prince83
01-26-18, 09:58
Any AMP in Montgomery worth visiting? I will be there this weekend and wanted to know where to go that's not being boycotted.There's not a place in Montgomery that you seek. None of the AMPs here give for sure extras to walk in strangers like that. Birmingham has Ocean and One, and that's it. We are boycotting all others. Feel free to choose from the plethora of BP providers we have. LOL.

JoeDeertay
01-26-18, 18:11
Wherever you're from you need to enact this boycott as well.

Any AMP in Montgomery worth visiting? I will be there this weekend and wanted to know where to go that's not being boycotted.

Wiregrass
01-26-18, 23:39
Went without a tip today (now 5 weeks running); the boss-man (owner) again scowled at me as I left.

DNick19
02-05-18, 15:03
Boycott still going strong?

Prince83
02-08-18, 18:51
Boycott still going strong?Yes still going!

Wiregrass
02-09-18, 17:41
Yesterday I spent an hour at my Dothan spot; left with the donation in my pocket.

Wiregrass
02-16-18, 01:18
This afternoon I revisited the two Prattville AMPs; it is NOT apparent that there is a user boycott against them as they both were very busy. In both cases I departed without tipping (Failures: Mee at Lu's, Amber at Junes).

On a positive note neither lady put on the sad / begging face, they understood / accepted my No Happy, No tip policy.

WoundedBear
02-16-18, 09:57
There's not a place in Montgomery that you seek. None of the AMPs here give for sure extras to walk in strangers like that. Birmingham has Ocean and One, and that's it. We are boycotting all others. Feel free to choose from the plethora of BP providers we have. LOL.Here is a report on ECCIE from someone who said they got a happy ending at MGM on Feb 7.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2308729

SpaTrucker
02-19-18, 15:09
This afternoon I revisited the two Prattville AMPs; it is NOT apparent that there is a user boycott against them as they both were very busy. In both cases I departed without tipping (Failures: Mee at Lu's, Amber at Junes).

On a positive note neither lady put on the sad / begging face, they understood / accepted my No Happy, No tip policy.What happened to Katie?

Twilighter
02-19-18, 16:13
Someone remind me of the knock on this one? 5'9" and hot AF? Must be a performance issue.

Wiregrass
02-19-18, 22:54
What happened to Katie?Three attempts, Katie was busy each time.

As I said, it wasn't apparent to me that there was a boycott in progress; they each were Busy.