PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

QuagMyer
08-03-18, 12:44
Long time lurker first time posting. A few weeks ago ivisted the spa on imperial and belt way. I have been a few times and quality of providers is better than most. I had lala. Wnet for the hour massage with a little teasing. After about 15 min the flip and she offered extras. Agreed and got down to business. Very egar provider and I think she liked it as much as I did. Will repeat.

Craven Morehead
08-06-18, 21:46
Long time lurker first time posting. A few weeks ago ivisted the spa on imperial and belt way. I have been a few times and quality of providers is better than most. I had lala. Wnet for the hour massage with a little teasing. After about 15 min the flip and she offered extras. Agreed and got down to business. Very egar provider and I think she liked it as much as I did. Will repeat.I too visited the E Spa recently. I have no idea the gal I was with but her Engrish was zero. $60 admission & $40 for a HJ. I took enough cash for FS but she didn't do much for me so I just went for the quick release. A very rushed experience. Probably the most rushed I've had in a long time. I was face down for about 4 minutes before she kept tapping on me to turn over. Nice ass though. Right now I'd have to say my 2 faves are Sindee at SQ Spa & Kiki at Angel Spa.

The AMP on the I-45 feeder by W Little York Rd is completely closed. I've been driving past there for the last couple of months & it was not open. Now they've completely cleared the place out. Probably a victim of you guys not going there enough.

I see several AMPs on the E side of I-45 on the feeder around West Road. The problem I see with these places is everyone driving on I-45 can see you going in & coming out. I'm not sure I want my relatives to be driving by & seeing me coming out of one of these holding a water bottle. This would not make for comfortable Thanksgiving dinner banter. So I avoid these places.

Craven.

TheKing
08-08-18, 03:13
I'm combining to Houston Friday for a week. Any recommendations on southwest side of town?

Thanks,

TheKing.

Craven Morehead
08-08-18, 03:56
I'm combining to Houston Friday for a week. Any recommendations on southwest side of town?

Thanks,

TheKing.Try the Korean bars on Telephone Road. See separate thread.

Ohtommy
08-11-18, 11:25
AS a newbie to the area I have begun to investigate action on the Southeast side, which seems to be the slowest area of the city, unfortunately. So I recently visited Cozy Health Spa just off I-45 a bit South of the 610. The ladies I saw and the masseuse (Chinese) I was assigned were at least 40 maybe 50. Nice enough, decent massage and table shower. 60 entry fee, another 60 for table shower and hand finish. I think more was available but the talent did not attract me enough to spring for many extras or FS. Weirdly, they have you fill out a form and sign it when you check in. I am sure no one used their real name though. The place is quite run down and dingy as well. It was just ok and I probably won't repeat unless this side of town is completely dead.

LuckyNutz
08-13-18, 08:25
AS a newbie to the area I have begun to investigate action on the Southeast side, which seems to be the slowest area of the city, unfortunately. So I recently visited Cozy Health Spa just off I-45 a bit South of the 610. The ladies I saw and the masseuse (Chinese) I was assigned were at least 40 maybe 50. Nice enough, decent massage and table shower. 60 entry fee, another 60 for table shower and hand finish. I think more was available but the talent did not attract me enough to spring for many extras or FS. Weirdly, they have you fill out a form and sign it when you check in. I am sure no one used their real name though. The place is quite run down and dingy as well. It was just ok and I probably won't repeat unless this side of town is completely dead.Might want to try chinatown. Message me with a different site to help with your exploits in the area. Site specializes in Texas fun.

KrazyNick211
08-14-18, 01:50
The place is a bit far from the city and the neighbourhood is great that no one will suspect.

I entered the place with only my car parked around the surroundings which is a bit scary.

She asked for the money and I gave $40 for which she gave me a weird look. She asked couple of times if I need only massage or extras. I couldn't resist by looking at her boobs and body rub she gave me.

I gave $100 for extras and she started with sucking my cock with condom. Then we did sex in couple of positions.

Finally came out in doggy style. Overall the service is awesome and seems to be pretty safe.

I will definitely repeat the service.

KrazyNick211
08-14-18, 06:30
Hi Jackson,

I am Senior in ISG, can you upgrade my status here also.

Thanks,

Nick.

Sorry, doesn't work that way hoss nobody side steps the process. I can confirm though that this account was registered (hence validated) with the same email as an account with the same name on the ISG

A2

TheKing
08-17-18, 18:44
I made two stops this week.

Monday 8 pm. Good Times Spa on Richmond.

I used to like this place years ago when they were all Latina. They appear to be Asian now. I parked in front, walked in and rang the bell. I nice looking older Asian greeted me. She was probably in her 50's but looked like she was 40. The massage was mediocre. She just pushed on a few areas. There was no teasing. On the flip she demanded money up front. I got a mediocre CBJ for a few moments then she jumped on top. She just wasn't getting it down so I finally told her to finish with a handshake. I finished and got up to leave. She had the door open and another girl walked by. This girl was much younger and much hotter. I wanted to go back and see her later in the week but couldn't make it happen. The damage was. 6 plus a 100 top. Meh.

Wednesday 6 pm. Best Massage on Harwin.

I used to go here all the time. It was always great. For some reason I stopped and I'm an idiot for it. There were several cars parked in front so I called to see if anyone was free. A girl answered and said come on in. I was greeted by an attractive young lady in a sexy blue dress. She said her name was something like Sophia. She looked a little like Christine Nguyen, the actress on most late night Cinemax type movies. Door fee is. 6 for the hour. She gave a decent massage with lists of teasing. She fine she's the back with the soft fingertip massage with lots and lots of teasing. On the flip she took off her sexy little dress and started rubbing little Elvis. She then lifted her leg and put her foot on the table so I could explore her with my fingers. She got really wet. And I mean really wet. She even wanted a little anal play and who am I to turn down a request. She did the mouth condom thing then tried her best with a CBJ. She then jumped on top and rode me like a champ. I then put her on the table and pound her for a while. I may have cum but just kept going. She had me thinking I was 18 again. I finally stopped and she told me to lay back down. She started sucking again and put her leg up so I was finger her pretty vigorously when she squirted. I thought she was peeing on me but she was morning away and it didn't seem to be pee. I finally came again. She cleaned me up and I got dressed. I wasn't sold on the squirting so I washed my hands and loaded up on hand sanitizer. She seamed pretty happy with the 100 tip. I wish I had more. She was dirty girl, in a good way and deserved more. I went to Whataburger on the way home and washed my hands again just in case. I will definitely return here on my next trip.

Both places are on rubmaps so look them up there for hours and addresses.

TheKing.

Craven Morehead
08-17-18, 22:26
I went back to S Q Spa this week hoping to see Sindee again. I was greeted by another older, not so hot, but still OK looking gal showing plenty of cleavage. I asked for Sindee & she said she was Sindee. I decided to go with it anyway & handed over $40 for 30 minutes. After a few minutes of rubbing she had me flip, which I wouldn't do at first as the rubbing was pretty good & relaxing. We negotiated a pretty standard $100 for (hold up 2 fists & shake imaginary person by the shoulders). She came back after hiding the money & stripped down to nothing. She gave a good covered BJ then the best high speed ride I can ever remember experiencing. Her strong legs thrusted up & down like a steam locomotive as I laid there & slid in & out of her wet puss. A fantastic finish to an otherwise rushed visit. Worth a repeat.

Morkun
08-20-18, 21:53
I went back to S Q Spa this week hoping to see Sindee again. I was greeted by another older, not so hot, but still OK looking gal showing plenty of cleavage. I asked for Sindee & she said she was Sindee. I decided to go with it anyway & handed over $40 for 30 minutes. After a few minutes of rubbing she had me flip, which I wouldn't do at first as the rubbing was pretty good & relaxing. We negotiated a pretty standard $100 for (hold up 2 fists & shake imaginary person by the shoulders). She came back after hiding the money & stripped down to nothing. She gave a good covered BJ then the best high speed ride I can ever remember experiencing. Her strong legs thrusted up & down like a steam locomotive as I laid there & slid in & out of her wet puss. A fantastic finish to an otherwise rushed visit. Worth a repeat.Is that a foot massage place?

SuperJason2
08-24-18, 10:29
I made two stops this week.

Monday 8 pm. Good Times Spa on Richmond.

I used to like this place years ago when they were all Latina. They appear to be Asian now. I parked in front, walked in and rang the bell. I nice looking older Asian greeted me. She was probably in her 50's but looked like she was 40. The massage was mediocre. She just pushed on a few areas. There was no teasing. On the flip she demanded money up front. I got a mediocre CBJ for a few moments then she jumped on top. She just wasn't getting it down so I finally told her to finish with a handshake. I finished and got up to leave. She had the door open and another girl walked by. This girl was much younger and much hotter. I wanted to go back and see her later in the week but couldn't make it happen. The damage was. 6 plus a 100 top. Meh.

Wednesday 6 pm. Best Massage on Harwin.

I used to go here all the time. It was always great. For some reason I stopped and I'm an idiot for it. There were several cars parked in front so I called to see if anyone was free. A girl answered and said come on in. I was greeted by an attractive young lady in a sexy blue dress. She said her name was something like Sophia. She looked a little like Christine Nguyen, the actress on most late night Cinemax type movies. Door fee is. 6 for the hour. She gave a decent massage with lists of teasing. She fine she's the back with the soft fingertip massage with lots and lots of teasing. On the flip she took off her sexy little dress and started rubbing little Elvis. She then lifted her leg and put her foot on the table so I could explore her with my fingers. She got really wet. And I mean really wet. She even wanted a little anal play and who am I to turn down a request. She did the mouth condom thing then tried her best with a CBJ. She then jumped on top and rode me like a champ. I then put her on the table and pound her for a while. I may have cum but just kept going. She had me thinking I was 18 again. I finally stopped and she told me to lay back down. She started sucking again and put her leg up so I was finger her pretty vigorously when she squirted. I thought she was peeing on me but she was morning away and it didn't seem to be pee. I finally came again. She cleaned me up and I got dressed. I wasn't sold on the squirting so I washed my hands and loaded up on hand sanitizer. She seamed pretty happy with the 100 tip. I wish I had more. She was dirty girl, in a good way and deserved more. I went to Whataburger on the way home and washed my hands again just in case. I will definitely return here on my next trip.

Both places are on rubmaps so look them up there for hours and addresses.

TheKing.Confirm that Sophia was good. However the time was 15 short. . 6 extra for everything except FS and CBJ. There's a shower there you can use before and after.

Morkun
08-29-18, 02:35
Confirm that Sophia was good. However the time was 15 short. . 6 extra for everything except FS and CBJ. There's a shower there you can use before and after.So the total damage for the one in Harwin is $. 6?

SuperJason2
08-31-18, 15:42
So the total damage for the one in Harwin is $. 6?$. 2 in total without CBJ and FS.

Craven Morehead
09-05-18, 22:50
This week I stopped in at Angel Spa on W Mt Houston again. After pressing the bell at the window a flabby blond appeared which caught me off-guard since I rarely see non-Asians working at these places. I was tempted to ask for a session with her as she seemed OK, but instead I asked for Kiki who I'd already decided to have FS with. It was good as always with her. She's an enthusiastic, friendly, busty MILF. While I was inside I also saw another hot Asian chick I'd never seen before.

I noticed the lobby looked different & sure enough Kiki told me they'd been robbed again. For the 2nd time some thugs drove their truck through the front of the AMP store & made off with the ATM. The place was closed for a month while they had the walls & windows replaced. I haven't been there for a while so didn't notice their closure. Note to self not to install an ATM in any store or business I decide to operate.

I've started looking on the floors of the therapy rooms after my sessions there hoping to find some cash or maybe find some surprises. All I found on this visit was a dime. Better than nothing.

I'll be back to see Kiki or maybe the blond in another couple of months. I like to keep rotating my pleasure among different providers & facilities around the country.

Craven.

Zombi
09-06-18, 13:39
All,

Visiting Houston the coming week. I'm a senior member on ISG (admin please confirm on the same).

Will be around sugar land. Would be great if someone can help with good AMP's around the vicinity or a quick drive around.

Interested in knowing more about independents too if service can be offered incall.

Please drop a message if you can help out.

Cheers, zombi.

Sick1166
09-07-18, 23:26
Any 1 have info on qq spa fm1960 nw Houston see they are open late. Have no reports accept on Google 1 star guy says he went for a massage and they just wanted to suck him off that's a 5 star to me.

Thanks for any intel.

Craven Morehead
09-15-18, 14:09
I hit a couple of AMPs on F M 2920 this week. First stop was the place called Massage just east of I-45, near Wells Fargo. I'd been there some time ago & recall a mediocre service from an older gal. The lady at the desk this time was not young & didn't inspire me especially when I asked who else was available & got a blank stare on account of her speaking no Engrish. She reached for her phone but I've had poor experiences with phone translation software from Chinese to English so I left.

Next stop was a mile or so west of I-45 at LE Massage. I was greeted by 2 cute early 20's ladies who both looked pretty apprehensive & I soon found out why. I paid for a 30 min session. Massage was decent but when I reached over to touch her she recoiled & told me she was massaging me, I wasn't massaging her. I laughed. On the flip we had a discussion about what I wanted & it was very obvious no extras were available. None. She said she's going to school for massage & only gives professional massage. When she could see how dissatisfied I was she asked if I wanted to have another girl come in. Sure. I could hear the 2 of them discussing in Chinese & could guess they were complaining that another customer wanted sex & they weren't giving it. The other girl came in, gave a light massage & I had a similar discussion with her about what I wanted, that I would tip & her denial of my service request. At that point my time was up so I got dressed & headed out. The girl #2 started following me, holding her hand out yelling: Tip, Tip, Tip. I only tip when I get the service I want. I walked out, never to return.

I have consistently found that you're more likely to get sexual services from the workers at the AMPs if they are dressed in skimpy outfits, especially if they are showing some cleavage. That was not the case with these 2 girls so I tend to think they genuinely don't offer extras. If they want to go into the legit massage industry & not be harassed for sex by guys like us they should try for work at places like Hand & Stone Massage.

CM.

KenAdams3141
09-24-18, 20:09
I'm town for work, does anybody have any recommendations in the Webster / clear lake area? I can reciprocate with Intel if you are ever in Orlando Florida. Any help would be appreciated.

Hemi1234
09-30-18, 17:51
Hey fellers do you know of any action in SA. I looked up a couple swing by one off 410 walked in wasn't into therapists and left. Other place seemed to be closed down. I hear a new spot could have potential any intel called Relaxation they have 3 locations in SA any luck I hear they have some in Houston as well?

BOI99
10-02-18, 05:01
Emily Spa last week. Young beautiful Asian. Tits and ass perfect. Pussy very sweet and juicy. Eager to please. Will be back.

ShawnSpencer
10-02-18, 18:32
I visited the space-city several months ago. Couldn't find any great AMPs in that area. But I found a lot of Chinese restaurants. I had to drive 1 hr to Houston to have fun. They have so many AMPs.

LckHerLots
10-03-18, 20:00
I'm a senior member on the board in Massachusetts looking for a little help.

Heather advertises on Eros site for body rub just want to know if she is legitimate provider seems like a very nice person by her description the links below are to her ads.

Thanks very much for your help.

https://massage.eros.com/texas/houston/files/769875.htm?cat=83

Craven Morehead
10-05-18, 20:23
I went to SQ Spa on Veterans Memorial again this week & have to say this is becoming a go-to place for me. Last time I went there I rang the bell & waited but the girls were obviously so busy I had to go to Best instead. This time I had another fine session with one of China's finest, Rola, a very busty, friendly, horny early 30's gal. $40 admission & $100 for the full range of activities. I've never seen her before but she was awesome.

Can anyone explain the business model of AMPs? Yes, I know they get money from guys like us to cover overhead & make profits but are the gals all freelance? How much of what I give them do they get to keep? Does 1 person own each AMP, or is it more of a franchise? Is there a cartel that owns most of these around the country? I don't want to go into the AMP business but would like to know more about what I'm dealing with when I go there. What's interesting is I often see a different gal every time I go to these places, suggesting there's a pool of them & a manager calls them up & sends them to different locations based on need. And the prices are always the same: $40 for 30 minutes, $60 for an hour (rarely a full hour). And every place looks exactly like every other one. Just like all Taco Bells are the same because TB corporate dictates that. If you know please report. Thanks.

Craven.

Golfer100
10-06-18, 22:22
I went to SQ Spa on Veterans Memorial again this week & have to say this is becoming a go-to place for me. Last time I went there I rang the bell & waited but the girls were obviously so busy I had to go to Best instead. This time I had another fine session with one of China's finest, Rola, a very busty, friendly, horny early 30's gal. $40 admission & $100 for the full range of activities. I've never seen her before but she was awesome.

Can anyone explain the business model of AMPs? Yes, I know they get money from guys like us to cover overhead & make profits but are the gals all freelance? How much of what I give them do they get to keep? Does 1 person own each AMP, or is it more of a franchise? Is there a cartel that owns most of these around the country? I don't want to go into the AMP business but would like to know more about what I'm dealing with when I go there. What's interesting is I often see a different gal every time I go to these places, suggesting there's a pool of them & a manager calls them up & sends them to different locations based on need. And the prices are always the same: $40 for 30 minutes, $60 for an hour (rarely a full hour). And every place looks exactly like every other one. Just like all Taco Bells are the same because TB corporate dictates that. If you know please report. Thanks.

Craven.I don't know any AMPs' owners but I always talk to the girls. They said the owners keep the house fee. The tips go to the girls. Girls have to pay for food.

KenAdams3141
10-10-18, 13:47
This place is on Bay Area Blvd. In Clear lake. English wasn't very good, I think she said her name was Mimi. OK looking for 40+ age, mediocre massage but she allowed roaming. On the flip, asked for a BJ but she pulled out some saran wrap so I declined. Decent HJ, FIV, .6 house fee and .4 tip. I won't repeat.

Seasicktex
10-10-18, 22:13
I am quite a contributing reporter in the California forums and I am visiting Houston for a short while. I have to drive from league City to Galveston tomorrow and I was wondering if there is a good AMP to make a quick stop at along the way. Doesn't need to be a FS place. Even just HJ is fine. Can anyone point me to a place?

Craven Morehead
10-13-18, 23:57
I visited Diamond Spa (used to be Jasmine) on the east side of I-45 near West for the 1st time in a while. I had a good time with Lilly, a hot busty 49 year old (she told me her age). Man, I wish American women looked that good at 49. This is the place where the massage table is a king sized bed. After some rubbing she asked if I wanted sex. We got down to business with no $ changing hands until I was just about to leave with my cold water bottle. Worth visiting.

This place has an ATM in the lobby. I wonder how long that will be there.

Craven.

Jammin 2
10-16-18, 13:55

Craven.From what a few close friends tell me, the girl gets about half of the house fee + all of tip. Some shops are independent owners, while others are more cartel. Some workers are paying off loans back home in China, so it can feel more like indentured servitude. In recent years I think INS has tighter restrictions on female visitors from certain countries. As a result, the average age at an AMP is going up faster than the S&P 500 the housing crisis.

HappyFappin
10-19-18, 11:04
This place is on Bay Area Blvd. In Clear lake. English wasn't very good, I think she said her name was Mimi. OK looking for 40+ age, mediocre massage but she allowed roaming. On the flip, asked for a BJ but she pulled out some saran wrap so I declined. Decent HJ, FIV, .6 house fee and .4 tip. I won't repeat.I've also went to this place and my experience was the same. Same lady. Roaming or F / S was not offered. Just a manual HJ They gave me a price, but when it came to the flip, she upped it from our initial conversation. Stay away from this place.

HappyFappin
10-19-18, 11:46
I visited the space-city several months ago. Couldn't find any great AMPs in that area. But I found a lot of Chinese restaurants. I had to drive 1 hr to Houston to have fun. They have so many AMPs.This area is not as fun as Houston, but they do have a few gems here. First of all there is no F / S here, well not to my findings. I've spent a lot of time and money in this area and have found a few places where you can appreciate a good handshake. I like to find my places the old fashion way through my buddies or just by trial and error. Anybody willing to share any place with F / S (thai preferentially) in Houston or my area will help me out a lot. Here's a peak of what you find here.

M Massage.

Two ladies in their 30's and 40's. Chinese probably. Massage was decent and ladies were nice. No character or personality. Very mechanical but the job was done for affordable $1.

Perfect Massage.

Not to far from M Massage and also very alike. Ladies are older in their early 40's but give a hell of a back rub. Think they are from HK. Back felt 20 years younger afterwards. Inside is not as appealing as you may want it to be. Tip was only 4. And they accepted it with joy. Looking for a cheap HJ. Go here.

Leela Thai.

Great place, they have floor beds which is what I prefer. Only went here until my favorite left. Tried one masseuse after her and it just wasn't the same. Quality service and cleanliness during the entire time. Pricey but I did over tip because everything was great. No roaming, but the flip was done with lots of interaction. Ages range from the 20's to 30's and they are all thai.

5 Star Therapists.

I won't make a review because they are total rip offs. Don't bother going there. Stay away.

I do have more, just msg me if you need more places in this area. Willing to trade for any reputable F / S places anywhere.

HappyFappin
10-19-18, 11:58
I visited the space-city several months ago. Couldn't find any great AMPs in that area. But I found a lot of Chinese restaurants. I had to drive 1 hr to Houston to have fun. They have so many AMPs.This area has no F / S spas. However there a few places you can go to get a good fix. I'm willing to trade a few for any F / S in Houston.

Here are a few notable places worth visiting. These places were found by trial and error. I'm old fashion, Word of mouth and minimal research is still my way of keeping the hobby fresh. However, I must admit.

Houston is completely different from Orlando and California. I research now because I haven't found a worthy F / S place yet. I've llimited myself to the clear lake area but I'm going to branch out regardless of the drive. I deeply appreciate any tips for any f / s spas. Thai preferred but not necessary.

M Massage.

Leela Thai.

Perfect Massage.

Msg me for details.

Wayniac6
10-19-18, 23:25
New member here.

Perfect Massage: I've been there twice in the last few months and got nothing but a massage. The last time I asked for HJ and the girl gave me an innocent routine like she didn't know what I was talking about. The massage was good, though.

See how that little tiny edit made it so your post wasn't douchey?

A2

Wayniac6
10-20-18, 14:14
I thought I'd give a more in-depth review of my visit to Perfect Massage. The massage started off great. My masseuse was a rather short lady, said her name was Lisa. As soon as she came in the room she hopped up on the table and started giving me a back rub. I talked to her and she seemed friendly. She then pulled the towel completely down and rubbed my rear quite a bit. Before I flipped over she pulled the towel back up. She massaged my arms and then my legs, but never got too close to the genitals. She then walked around and massaged my head a bit. The next thing I know I hear "OK, time's up, thank you sir". Then she hugged me and started to leave the room. I said "Hey Lisa, I was kind of expecting something special". She gave me a puzzled expression, so I said it about two different ways, but she didn't seem to understand. She called another lady into the room (the one in charge, I guess). When the other lady realized what I wanted, she said something like "sorry sir, we don't do that here, massage only". In my mind I was thinking BS, but I didn't argue, just gave a $10 tip for the massage and left. Needless to say I was disappointed and won't be going back. It's a shame because the massage was very good.

I admit I'm still somewhat of a newbie when it comes to massage parlors but this seemed like a very strange experience.

Craven Morehead
10-23-18, 21:36
I admit I'm still somewhat of a newbie when it comes to massage parlors but this seemed like a very strange experience.I have consistently found that you're more likely to get sexual services from the workers at the AMPs if they are dressed in skimpy outfits, especially if they are showing some cleavage. In most places, the girl who sees you at the door is one who will take you to your room & service you. If you don't like what you see feel free to leave immediately.

CM

Craven Morehead
10-23-18, 21:39
I went back to SQ Spa on VMH this week & had another awesome sexual session with Rola. It sounds like she'll only be there till the end of this month so if you want some of that you'd better get there quick.

AddictedToAmp
10-31-18, 18:39

Craven.From what the girls have told me, they keep $25-$30 of the $60 house fee, and all their tips. But if you pay with a credit card, the girls get less of the house, and the house takes some of the tip also. There are basically Chinese agencies and they bring the girls in from various parts of the country, or directly from China. The girls travel light, usually they have everything in two big suitcases, so they are mobile. They often fly (or even take Uber rides) halfway across the country for their next job when the last one starts getting slow, business wise. They typically live either in the parlour itself (often illegally) and I've also seen instances where they live with the boss, or in a boss-rented apartment. They live cheap, the parlor owner usually charges them 10 or 15 bucks a day for lodging. The owner also provides rice, (cheap) cooking oil, and flour for free. The majority of the girls don't drive or own a car, but sometimes changes once they've been here a while. I've taught a couple to drive, taken them to various places to get their papers, etc.

AddictedToAmp
11-02-18, 13:45
Curious, if anyone has been there and what it was like? I think it's new owners. Same parking lot as the 'Ranch Market' and it's in the little strip mall with a bunch of small Asian businesses like Pho I-10 and Golden Oolong.

Craven Morehead
11-09-18, 22:57
I went to Babylon this week for the 1st time in over a year, on Greens Road just east of I-45. Things are a bit different there now & I was greeted by the gal who'd be massaging me, not by a greeter. Last time I was there the greeter was a chatty Tejas woman. This time I saw a busty gal whose name I forget. I asked for a 30 minute session & was quoted $60. Once inside she rubbed my legs & ass a lot & never touched me above the waist. She quoted $60 for a HJ which I resisted for what seemed like the longest time, offering $40. I finally caved & handed over the $60 for a pretty decent oily HJ. She was very reluctant to have me touch her at all, even though she was dressed the part in skimpy low cut outfit. She was not especially friendly or happy with me, while most others I see are. I asked her how much for sex next time & was quoted $120. Overall a more expensive place than most, like I recall from before. I have no plans to go back anytime soon.

CM.

Craven Morehead
11-26-18, 22:01
I stopped in at SQ Spa on VMD this week, was greeted by a skinny young girl but spotted Sindee in the back so got to have a FS session with her, just like before. She told me the boss only wants them to work there for a month then move to another place as it's good for customers to see new girls there regularly. Interesting marketing approach & explains why I haven't seen her there in a while.

I see there's a new AMP on VMD about 1/2 mile north called AAA in Emerald Plaza. I stopped in to see who was there & it was a cute Asian gal in a skimpy outfit so I may check that place out next time. There's also Best on the corner of VMD & Antoine so if one is busy or you feel like variety there are 2 others.

CM.

RyanE36
11-28-18, 00:19
Anyone familiar with the 2 places right by each other on I-10 on the east side of Houston, near the Sam Houston tollway? I'm in town for work, and didn't think I'd be able to get a massage given my work hours, but I was driving home late and saw these two places with what looked like open signs around 1 am. Sure enough, they appear to be 24 hour places. Never been to a 24 hr place. Not sure if they keep any quality employees there for the late night crowd. Worth stopping by?

Tyger3801
11-30-18, 19:47
Depends on what you were looking for. I was visiing last week and was surprised to find that it was actually a brothel.

Anyone familiar with the 2 places right by each other on I-10 on the east side of Houston, near the Sam Houston tollway? I'm in town for work, and didn't think I'd be able to get a massage given my work hours, but I was driving home late and saw these two places with what looked like open signs around 1 am. Sure enough, they appear to be 24 hour places. Never been to a 24 hr place. Not sure if they keep any quality employees there for the late night crowd. Worth stopping by?

RyanE36
12-01-18, 06:46
Depends on what you were looking for. I was visiing last week and was surprised to find that it was actually a brothel.No kidding? Both places? It's tempting, but I think I'd rather not get caught in a brothel. Thanks.

Craven Morehead
12-01-18, 10:01
Depends on what you were looking for. I was visiing last week and was surprised to find that it was actually a brothel.Can anyone post a detailed review on these places? The Korean bars on Telephone Rd fit my description of brothels.

Craven Morehead
12-04-18, 08:23
I was at Angel Spa again recently & as Kiki was showing me to the door after a good session with her she said "come back again before the holidays!" Made me smile. H0-H0-H0.

BayCityGuy
12-12-18, 11:21
Going to be in Lake Jackson next week and wondered if there are any decent AMPs or private girls in the area. Also would be interested ina female stopping by my room. My research isn't showing much. If a fellow monger could lend a hand I'd appreciate it. I can return the favor if you are ever in Michigan. Feel free to PM.

Member #6535
12-19-18, 23:05
Hey guys, I'll be in Houston in a few weeks. I've been there before in business and went with escorts, but now that TER, BP are gone I'm not sure if a reliable source. I use the parlors when I'm in NYC and they are great. I've used them in Dallas also but never Houston. I assumed they would have some rockin parlors but reading RM I'm not finding anything that seems to offer all the services. Can anyone recommend some names and I'll check them out on RM. I prefer Asian younger, but interested in Latino also.

Thanks.

Craven Morehead
12-20-18, 00:17
Hey guys, I'll be in Houston in a few weeks. I've been there before in business and went with escorts, but now that TER, BP are gone I'm not sure if a reliable source. I use the parlors when I'm in NYC and they are great. I've used them in Dallas also but never Houston. I assumed they would have some rockin parlors but reading RM I'm not finding anything that seems to offer all the services. Can anyone recommend some names and I'll check them out on RM. I prefer Asian younger, but interested in Latino also.

Thanks.Scroll down a bit & you'll see my post on the 3 on VMD that fit your description. Also ESpa on the beltway by Imperial Valley.

Craven Morehead
12-21-18, 22:52
This week I had some time to kill & some Christmas money to spend so I continued my AMP tour of North Houston. I started on FM2920 & reported before on 2 places I won't go to again: "Massage" just east of I-45 & LE, about a mile west of it. Continuing west past LE you see quite a few AMPs, all on the north side of the road & I decided to stop in all of them. These days I'm always looking to be greeted by a scantily clad lady showing some cleavage & didn't see any of this on 2920. They were all conservatively dressed & after my experience at LE where it was made very obvious that no extras were available I did nothing more than look at the goods, ask for the price, then thank them & leave.

I headed south as I recall seeing some AMPs on Louetta but either I was mistaken or they closed. I knew there were some on FM1960 & checked out one a mile or 2 east of I-45 on the south side of the road but they had a sign up indicating they were closed till later. Heading west on 1960 I stopped at Lily's about 1/2 mile west of I-45. I was greeted by Sarah, a middle-aged attractive mellow Asian gal wearing a skimpy short outfit, showing lots of boob & nipple. I negotiated 40 for a 30 minute session & 100 for FS which was all very good & worth a repeat. While I was recovering on the bed she told me I could take a nap there if I wanted to. They were not busy, in fact none of them I visited that day had any other customers. I had too much to do so got cleaned up, dressed & headed out.

LovesSpinners
12-23-18, 19:58
Total rip off.

Takes roses up front and your flowers wilt.

Mac Jayii
12-24-18, 05:47
I stopped in at SQ Spa on VMD this week, was greeted by a skinny young girl but spotted Sindee in the back so got to have a FS session with her, just like before. She told me the boss only wants them to work there for a month then move to another place as it's good for customers to see new girls there regularly. Interesting marketing approach & explains why I haven't seen her there in a while.

I see there's a new AMP on VMD about 1/2 mile north called AAA in Emerald Plaza. I stopped in to see who was there & it was a cute Asian gal in a skimpy outfit so I may check that place out next time. There's also Best on the corner of VMD & Antoine so if one is busy or you feel like variety there are 2 others.

CM.Thank for the SQ spa recommendation. Great spot. I guess I need to be a better negotiator for FS. A little high, but had fun none the less.

Craven Morehead
12-27-18, 22:13
Total rip off.

Takes roses up front and your flowers wilt.This:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/undercover-investigators-uncover-illegal-prostitution-at-spa-in-north-harris-county

CM.

Randomguy5000
01-02-19, 13:08
Any recommendations for a solid spot on the north side? Only need basic level 1 service. Thanks in advance!

Craven Morehead
01-04-19, 22:26
This week I hit ESpa (Imperial Valley & Beltway 8), was greeted by Jennifer, a skinny young thing with a perfect ass. I paid $50 for a 30 minute session & massage was going well with lots of mutual fondling until the flip & I thought I had negotiated FS for 100. Engrish is never a strong suit in these places so I was a bit confused by what she said but she left & I was then visited by Yoyo, a heavier, slightly older gal who did the full sex thing with me. I'm not sure if Jennifer was a fluffer or if she didn't want to handle my girth or if something else was going on. Either way it was a satisfying experience.

Craven.

Sec See
01-06-19, 05:58
Drew Sara at Crystal. Spinner type. Hard to tell if Korean or Chinese. Easy going. Lots of teasing and allowed UTC everywhere. Kept asking for tips. House was. 6. Tip was 1.

After tip everything came off. Lots of body to body. Enjoyed DATY. BBBJ for good 10 min. Multiple position for CFS. Doggy with hands behind her back and hair tugging. Very accommodating and smiling person. She noticed her friend had done 3 appointments whilst I was with her. Certain repeat if reputation is consistent. Doggy was fun she was so tiny and me massive.

WhoonFirst
01-11-19, 22:35
WOW. Holy Crap that was a great time.

Attractive Chinese mid 30 looking lady. Another lady was there that was petite but snaggletooth.

Sofia was shot. Barely 5' - if that. Terrible massage. But that was not what I was there for.

$60 for the massage, $130 for the rest. I was short some money.

She is shaved, perfect little B tits with amazing nips. She loved having them sucked.

I wore her out, Mish, Cowgirl, laid back, riding in the sitting position, me standing holding her up with her legs wrapped around me, doggie, and more.

She was amazing actress or she came multiple times. She was wore out and needed a break. I ended up outlasting a lady for the first time in my life! Finished with a HJ.

First time for a table shower where I got to wash her.

I do not know how much longer she'll be there. But I would try to catch her before she moves on. With the money. I would totally go back.

WhoonFirst
01-11-19, 22:41

Attractive Chinese mid 30 looking lady. Another lady was there that was petite but snaggletooth.

Sofia was shot. Barely 5' - if that. Terrible massage. But that was not what I was there for.

She is shaved, perfect little B tits with amazing nips. She loved having them sucked.

I wore her out, Mish, Cowgirl, laid back, riding in the sitting position, me standing holding her up with her legs wrapped around me, doggie, and more.

She was amazing actress or she came multiple times. She was wore out and needed a break. I ended up outlasting a lady for the first time in my life! Finished with a HJ.

I do not know how much longer she'll be there. But I would try to catch her before she moves on. With the money. I would totally go back.

ArtistOfWar1
01-17-19, 00:03
Any suggestions open late near the airport.

TIA.

Craven Morehead
01-17-19, 22:45
Any suggestions open late near the airport.

TIA.If you mean Bush IAH airport 2 come to mind: Traveler Spot Spa: I've been in the lobby twice & both times they wanted to see my I'd so I left. FS is available. Walking distance from some hotels.

Also ESpa, on the SE corner of Imperial Valley & Beltway 8. I've been there several times & would go back.

I have no idea what time they both close but I'd bet it's after 9 pm.

Craven.

BOI99
01-18-19, 17:55

I do not know how much longer she'll be there. But I would try to catch her before she moves on. With the money. I would totally go back.I like Emily Spa. I always see a young beautiful Asian girl named Amy. She lets me eat her sweet pussy and always comes. She really drives me wild.

But Sofia sounds hot. Will go with her next time.

MilkDud101
01-21-19, 21:50
Has anyone been to L massage on Jones rd? I've seen a couple of girls wearing tights walk out and was curious about what they offer.

TechGuy20
01-24-19, 11:55
If you mean Bush IAH airport 2 come to mind: Traveler Spot Spa: I've been in the lobby twice & both times they wanted to see my I'd so I left. FS is available. Walking distance from some hotels.

Also ESpa, on the SE corner of Imperial Valley & Beltway 8. I've been there several times & would go back.

I have no idea what time they both close but I'd bet it's after 9 pm.

Craven.Good to hear that there is some action alive and well in Houston.

I'll be heading this way soon for work (Multiple stops in southern Texas).

Looking forward to sampling the goods!

Craven Morehead
02-02-19, 08:33
This week I went to some AMPs on VMD, starting out at SQ Spa. The gal who greeted me didn't appeal to me much & she told me the other 2 girls were busy. Next stop was AAA in Emerald Plaza where I was greeted by a guy who told me he was there to test the alarms but that I should come in anyway. Then a decent looking Asian gal popped out from one of the rooms & told me she was available. I was a bit uneasy about the guy being there & didn't want an alarm going off at a critical moment for me so I headed out. In the 1st room on the left as you go in, the door was open & there were clothes, shoes & food all over the place, making it look like someone might be living there.

Finally I went to Best on the corner of VMD & Antoine where I'm becoming a regular. I paid Jenny $40 for a massage & got serviced but had to haggle a bit:

Me: Let's have sex. I'll give you 100.

Her: No.

Me: OK I'll give you 40 for a HJ.

Her: OK.

More rubbing & touching, then:

Her: Do you want me to take my top off?

Me: Sure.

Her: That'll be 100.

Me: I'll give you 40.

Her: OK, sex for 100.

I'm never sure the best way to haggle with these women but this an approach that has worked for me. I'd appreciate any negotiating techniques you've used.

Craven.

Craven Morehead
02-15-19, 23:24
This week I went to 2 AMPs on FM1960 in North Houston. First stop was Lily's about 1/2 mile west of I-45 where I'd had good service before. It was late morning & a cute middle-aged gal came to the door, obviously having just woken up. I was looking for the gal I'd seen before & she said she quit. I decided to move on & stopped at another AMP about another 1/2 mile west in the corner of a strip mall. I paid the $40 admission for 30 minutes & got a nice slow massage & topless BBBJ from Annie before tipping. Worth a repeat.

Craven MoreBJs.

Member #6535
02-21-19, 20:01
Hey Guys.

It's been a few years since I've been to Houston, and even longer since I've used the spa scene. I have scene some independent girls on my last visits, but that's been at least 3-4 years. I remember the spa scene used to be one of the best. Parlors with a wide variety of girls of all ethnicities, Ebony. Latino, Asian, Caucasian. You go in get a line up and pick. In reading here and on RM everything seems to lean towards the standard AMP scene with ify service and some limited to HJ. Is this all there is these days or do some of the older type spas still exist. I do have weakness for Asian women, but I can take care of that when in NYC. I would like the line up and choice of a younger Ebony, Latino girl. Any info?

Thanks.

DarkFlame098
02-22-19, 01:41
I finally decided to make my own account here after navigating thru different forums and reading peoples stories. So I'm going to be in Houston for 6 hours and was wondering if there are any AMP close to the airport or any indie girls. Any info would be welcome and I would return the favor if any are in the chicago area.

Craven Morehead
02-22-19, 21:43
Hey Guys.

I would like the line up and choice of a younger Ebony, Latino girl. Any info?

Thanks.The only massage parlor I've ever seen non-Asians working in the Houston area is the bikini lounge place, a big white building on the east side of I-45 on the feeder road near West Rd. The sign flashing upstairs says open 24 hours. When you go in you have to wait patiently at the big window for someone to appear, sometimes several at once & you have a choice.

Best place near Bush airport is ESpa, strip mall, corner of Imperial Valley & Beltway 8.

Sindee will be at SQ Spa on Vets Memorial Drive till the end of the month till they rotate her somewhere else. She's a real cutie with huge tits & a great attitude.

Craven.

ArfArfRuff
02-23-19, 15:25
Has anyone used CityXGuide to reach out to the Asian market? Seems like there's a huge ring in midwest Houston.

Member #6535
03-01-19, 12:35
The only massage parlor I've ever seen non-Asians working in the Houston area is the bikini lounge place, a big white building on the east side of I-45 on the feeder road near West Rd. The sign flashing upstairs says open 24 hours. When you go in you have to wait patiently at the big window for someone to appear, sometimes several at once & you have a choice.

Best place near Bush airport is ESpa, strip mall, corner of Imperial Valley & Beltway 8.

Sindee will be at SQ Spa on Vets Memorial Drive till the end of the month till they rotate her somewhere else. She's a real cutie with huge tits & a great attitude.

Craven.Thanks for the info, I'm ok with Asian, in fact Asian is my favorite, just looking for variety. I go to NYC often and get some of the best Asian attention there. Doesn't sound like anything I mentioned is available. So what's the best Asian parlor to go to?

Param Ahmad
03-02-19, 23:19
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Police-arrest-139-at-bogus-brothel-12310203.php

"Police arrest 139 at bogus brothel - 10-day sting nabs attorneys, teacher, even HPD officer".

Brian Rogers, Houston Chronical, Oct. 26,2017.

Police took over the "7 Star Spa" at 11316 Westheimer, and customers "found out too late that the new management were actually undercover vice officers operating the massage parlor that had been a well-known underground brothel in the past. Dozens of men including two attorneys, a teacher and the police officer, were arrested. *. *. * during a 10-day sting. *. *. Most of the men were arrested at the brothel after money changed hands, and they were then booked into jail. *. *. *. * the undercover police charged the average rate in Houston of $60 as a door fee and $120 for sex acts. ".

I looked at the last eight pages, covering from the date of this article, 1 1/2 years ago, until now, and see no comment has been made about it in this thread.

The article does not say the masseuses were Asian or Caucasian or whatever.

If a masseuse asks you for a certain amount of money for anything sexual, and you agree, you risk being arrested, jailed, having a criminal record, and having your name and mug shot or picture on the internet for anyone to find when googling your name. It is open season on men in America! You can pay for a massage, but you cannot answer those questions about money for sex without committing a "crime"! Forget all you have been taught about freedom in America. In America "the land of the free," sex between consenting adults is a crime if it is an exchange for money -- as if many if not most marriages weren't!

HolyMayfFelder
03-03-19, 14:30
I'm tempted to try this place. Has anyone tried out this place?

Indeed65
03-03-19, 14:57
Spent some time in Houston the past month. 7506 spa, area a little shady after dark. If you check their web page the price is correct, all inclusive. Girls 5/10 not much English. Got the job done.

Indeed65
03-03-19, 15:06
Asahi massage, safe area typical 60/40 service. Left happy, some otc nothing under. Girls 6/10. Pretty clean.

BuyYaShot
03-05-19, 13:46
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Police-arrest-139-at-bogus-brothel-12310203.php

"Police arrest 139 at bogus brothel - 10-day sting nabs attorneys, teacher, even HPD officer".

Brian Rogers, Houston Chronical, Oct. 26,2017.

Police took over the "7 Star Spa" at 11316 Westheimer, and customers "found out too late that the new management were actually undercover vice officers operating the massage parlor that had been a well-known underground brothel in the past. Dozens of men including two attorneys, a teacher and the police officer, were arrested. *. *. * during a 10-day sting. *. *. Most of the men were arrested at the brothel after money changed hands, and they were then booked into jail. *. *. *. * the undercover police charged the average rate in Houston of $60 as a door fee and $120 for sex acts. ".

I looked at the last eight pages, covering from the date of this article, 1 1/2 years ago, until now, and see no comment has been made about it in this thread.

The article does not say the masseuses were Asian or Caucasian or whatever.

If a masseuse asks you for a certain amount of money for anything sexual, and you agree, you risk being arrested, jailed, having a criminal record, and having your name and mug shot or picture on the internet for anyone to find when googling your name. It is open season on men in America! You can pay for a massage, but you cannot answer those questions about money for sex without committing a "crime"! Forget all you have been taught about freedom in America. In America "the land of the free," sex between consenting adults is a crime if it is an exchange for money -- as if many if not most marriages weren't!Isn't this place still open?

ShawnSpencer
03-09-19, 00:51
Isn't this place still open?No, it isn't. The spa is now empty.

BuyYaShot
03-11-19, 10:22
No, it isn't. The spa is now empty.Thanks for confirming.

BuyYaShot
03-11-19, 11:52
No, it isn't. The spa is now empty.Thank you for confirming. Anything close by? I know a few but they just offer standard ending.

ShawnSpencer
03-12-19, 21:54
Thank you for confirming. Anything close by? I know a few but they just offer standard ending.I sometimes go to Sunny Massage on Westheimer Rd (only several minutes from 7 star), Sun spa on Gessner Rd (Gessner & Bellaire) & Canyon Spa on Richmond (approx. 15 minutes from 7 star). They all offer FS.

Several FS places on Westheimer Rd were closed several months ago.

BuyYaShot
03-14-19, 11:07
I sometimes go to Sunny Massage on Westheimer Rd (only several minutes from 7 star), Sun spa on Gessner Rd (Gessner & Bellaire) & Canyon Spa on Richmond (approx. 15 minutes from 7 star). They all offer FS.

Several FS places on Westheimer Rd were closed several months ago.Thank you for the info. Appreciate it.

Ttvc44
03-18-19, 17:27
Went to 7506 today. Chubby short girl, big tits. No discussion about pay. Would repeat. Follow advice below, no discussion about money. None.

Jdrjdr
03-22-19, 12:19
Does anyone know of a spot with 18 year old women? Every time I've stopped by a place it was full of middle aged women.

ShawnSpencer
04-05-19, 23:40
Does anyone know of a spot with 18 year old women? Every time I've stopped by a place it was full of middle aged women.It is very difficult to find a spa full of young women. Most of them are at least Mid-30's. Keep trying.

AllanParke
04-06-19, 13:26
I travel for work a lot which brings me to most of the major big cities in the US. I'll share my experiences as I plan to visit Houston again in the next month.

Studio 5806.

Got some good intel and thought I'd check it out. Location was kinda weird, next to the businesses and all. It was late so not really any traffic and no other patrons. The first visit walked in, and they do the lineup which I was surprised at how many girls they had (two working that night). I decided on the shorter black girl, she asked what I wanted etc etc. We go into the space and it was kinda like a strip club VIP room, you know like you don't want to touch anything because there might be fluids left over. Anyway, I'm glad I did the higher priced option because it was worth it. She took her time and danced and stripped then right as I was alert we got right down to it. It was a quick trip I'd say the experience was 7/10, the girl was a 6/10. The second visit walked in the lineup was a little nicer this time. I choose the taller white girl with the amazing ass. I really hope she is still there, or her doppelganger. We go to the space same, same, but she isn't the greatest dancer and she was acting really paranoid or possibly high on something. We start and she calms down. She had the most amazing ass I have ever seen, not even exaggerating. I didn't last long with this one although I wanted to. After clean up, I tip and bounce. Experience 9/10 the girl was a 9/10. Both trips in the span of 4 days I love this place and hope it's still thriving. It's a super easy quick stop.

Good Times Spa.

This place was great. One woman working when I visited and no patrons, although I heard another employee enter through the back midway through. I can't remember if we did a table shower, but the massage was good, a lot of teasing and paying attention to the boys. I especially love when they climb on top while I'm face down and I can feel that little kitty on my back. It drives me crazy. I can't remember her name (or I didn't even bother to ask) but she was very talkative in a good way. I've been some places where conversation is terrible and ruins the experience (not that we go to these places to converse) she was probably late 30's early 40's but aged like a fine wine. Opted for FS of course and couldn't have left happier. Experience 9/10 the girl was 8/10.

Best Massage.

It saddens me to see this place closed (as seen on other sites).

I got lost trying to find this place, I was literally driving in the same area for like 15 minutes because I could not see the bldg numbers or any recognizable things which would lead me here. Anyway, I finally called them which I hate doing and found it. One girl working at the time, she was probably mid 30's?? It's always hard to tell. We go into a room and this massage was easily 10/10. I'm not sure if she took her time because it was late and nobody else was there but I was shocked at how good her massage skills were. It was like this girl actually studied massage therapy or something, needless to say, I was already happy before the flip. Experience 10/10 , the girl was 7/10. I really walked away thinking I got my money's worth after this visit.

Lpv00
04-07-19, 17:16
I'm new to this, was wondering if anyone knew about any FS-AMP places around the Pasadena area or any good places really?

MisterTwinkies
04-09-19, 12:45
Studio 5806.

Good Times Spa.

Best Massage.
Any names? On 5806 I had a thick black girl named Sasha but she doesn't sound anything like the girl you're describing.

zhifen259
04-10-19, 16:07
Can anyone direct me to an Asian Massage Parlor in or around Houston where the girls do not shave their body hair?

NashBash
05-01-19, 10:46
Visiting Downtown Houston, can anyone recommend the closest MP where I will at least leave happy?

Thanks in advance.

Dis Joint
05-05-19, 19:31
So after having mongered on the east coast and a few other places I recently was able to visit H-Town. My first stop was Chicas Locas. After my $9 cover I entered the club and was amazed. There were beautiful Latinas everywhere. I got dances by 2 different beauties. I began passing on the other talent because I knew what I wanted. We exchanged numbers and I am awaiting her to finish her shift. While I was waiting I decided to check out an AMP on Spencer Hwy.

I think my arrival surprised the girls because it took them a while to open the door even though once I rang the doorbell they immediately shouted hello. I was led into one of the rooms where I paid the entrance fee and was asked for a tip. I paid the standard rates and had a standard 1 hr experience. Playful t. S. , towel dry, back to the room to finish the drying process. Face down initially on the flip I got worried I thought she was going for the straight h. Are. (which she was) but I didn't release she began a CBJ which was enthusiastic but once it started feeling good she stopped. Went on to mish which wasn't very good. I ended up finishing with a combo CBJ / hr. The provider looks 4-5 service 6 I would probably repeat just because of its proximity to the airport. Omw out I saw the other provider looks about 4-5 as well but seemed more fun. I told her next time I wanted both of them, she was game.

Etj4588
05-16-19, 19:30
Okay, after not getting all that much help on here, I'm going to help you guys out!

I'm down here in Houston today and have the whole day free. Staying in the Woodlands so I wanted to find something close by as I don't know Houston all that well.

Dreamt of a short trip over to Oriental Massage Spa on Sawdust. There I met the 26 year old Grace. Very pretty. Very sweet. And I mean pretty and sweet in that, if I were single, I would date her and take her home to mother. Anyway, the massage is a light massage. More like accupressure, so no deep kneading and such but more release of tension through pressure points. It was actually good. A lot of teasing of the fellas while I was face down and on the flip there was no hesitation. She went right to work. I asked for BBBJ, but she said she couldn't. I did get FIV though. Afterward she concluded with a scalp massage and a karate chop pat down. Then I joked that I should massage her. She pulls her shirt up and lays face down on the table. I did my best to give her a decent 5 minute deep tissue massage and then smacked her on the ass. She got up and gave her phone number. And said I should call her when I'm in town.

Try to dream with this one guys. She is worth it. Total damage - $. 4.

Nukmed
05-16-19, 22:51
I'm a Senior in the St. Louis game. I'll be in Houston in a week or so do a few days and staying in the "I-10 Loop area". I was wondering if someone would lead me to some fun or to a good fun gal that'll do outcalls. Thanks fellas!

SawDust34
05-17-19, 08:38
I've seen quite a few good recommendations for places near Bush but none for near Hobby. Just wondering if I should plan on traveling up to Bush or if anyone can recommend a couple solid places bear Hobby. Thanks fellas.

TheKing
05-21-19, 20:24
Is there a place in southwest / west Houston where I can get a good massage and happy ending? I can usually get a good HE at Sun, Sunny, and Good Times. Barfy was my place before it shut good. I could get a good massage and a good HE. Best massage was another one.

Thanks,

TheKing.

ShawnSpencer
05-28-19, 23:31
Is there a place in southwest / west Houston where I can get a good massage and happy ending? I can usually get a good HE at Sun, Sunny, and Good Times. Barfy was my place before it shut good. I could get a good massage and a good HE. Best massage was another one.

Thanks,

TheKing.I sometimes go to Canyon Spa on 8 XXX Richmond and Perfect Health on 3 XXX Dairy Ashford.

BuyYaShot
06-15-19, 10:00
Any recommendations near Hwy 6 and Westheimer, looking to enjoy Father's day.

Nyeh0608
06-25-19, 17:51
Looking for a good place where they give really good massages plus all other options like bbj? Thanks in advance.

ManOfTheWood
07-26-19, 08:13
I was in Houston last week and had the opportunity to stop by Angel Spa and spend some time with G. G. She was a very beautiful girl, early 20's and perfect English. Had a very nice time. I had intended to go back by and visit again before I had to leave but never made it. I regret it, and hope to get back to H-town soon to see her again.

Jdrjdr
08-03-19, 21:54
I feel like all the spas suck nowadays. Middle age greedy Chinese women are not what I want from a spa. There used to be i10 spa, it was filled with young 10/10 Korean women. It was my favorite place to go before it shutdown. Best spa girl I ever had was from there. 10/10 Korean babe with big natural tits. I wish I could go back to that spa, I don't know what happened to those girls after they got shut down.

Any one know where I can find the hot Korean babes?

Member #2227
08-12-19, 07:29
Hi guys. Just visiting and looking for a good white or Latina place. Like Harry Hines in the good old Dallas days. Any leads? Thanks!!

LittleOrlando
08-30-19, 18:11
https://houston.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/12010-bammel-north-houston-rd-houston-tx-77066/8005019.html

I do not reccommend.

Nice body older asian lady.

DD man mades, long ass nipples.

Yes I got everything I wanted and then some. I hate the fake moaning etc.

Did not get name only english she act like she knew was "More tip".

Yes I overpaid and was rushed. Once agreed upon tip she left for a bit. Return applied coat with mouth and lasted about 3 minutes.

Before she told me we needed to change positions. BY that Time I just wanted to get done and leave.

Ctexas713
09-05-19, 00:17
First timer here. Stopped by Dulce Oasis off of Richmond today and decided to share. Their setup is very much professional and I was worried that I wouldn't receive what I was looking for. I got there as soon as they were closing the doors and was about to walk away when the last lady to leave insisted that she could take me. I followed and the first thing I noticed was her beautiful ass, she was a white complected Latina with a great body and very sweet. I paid $90 for the hour massage and was disappointed with how bad the massage was considering how nice the establishment was. About 20 min she asked me to flip and that's when she asked me if I needed anything else done. Went with a bare BJ 120 . She proceeded to strip off her scrubs and damn! Perfect ass, small waist and perky b sized tits. BJ skills were great and she insisted that I touch as much as I like. Didn't get a name sorry guys.

Question: If you suspect a spot to be an AMP but the open sign is off does this mean it's a no go or would it be worth giving the doorbell a ring?

BoatMan3
09-25-19, 22:20
I am going to be visiting your fair city and staying by Bush AP waiting for morning flight. Looking for recommendations for MP near airport. Will have rental car so I can drive a bit but not too far. PM with recommendations if you wish. Thanks in advance.

BigIrvSeatle
09-27-19, 00:14
I am going to be visiting your fair city and staying by Bush AP waiting for morning flight. Looking for recommendations for MP near airport. Will have rental car so I can drive a bit but not too far. PM with recommendations if you wish. Thanks in advance.I visited there a couple of weeks ago. There are lots of massage parlors but not alot of intel.

But check the korean bar thread here. You may find what you're looking for. I sure did.

BillyWilliams
10-01-19, 08:14
I am going to be visiting your fair city and staying by Bush AP waiting for morning flight. Looking for recommendations for MP near airport. Will have rental car so I can drive a bit but not too far. PM with recommendations if you wish. Thanks in advance.There are a couple on 1960 a bit north of IAH. Golden One on west side of 45 and some nameless one on the east side of 45. The first one I have verified, the second looks legit, but no exp. There's also one closer to IAH off beltway 8 called E Spa. Looks sketchy.

SonChi
10-17-19, 02:18
I dreamt of some late night action, searched for "Latina tabke shower", and 99 Spa popped up. Little head was in charge so headed over.

It is a place in a strip mall that seems to cater to Latinos during the day would be full of people, so be mindful that there is no way to privately enter. I went late at night so no problem for me.

Asian mmssn opened the door, I asked for. A Latina, she said ok, sat me in a room for 7 minutes alone. I could hear someone leaving but saw no one.

An attractive Asian lady then came to get me, probably mid 40's. I wanted Latina but she had nice smile so I just went with it.

Paid $. 6 and undressed for the TS. Pleasant conversation, playful with the boys, squeaky soapy cleaning occurred. Toweled me off and gave a preview BBBJ in the shower room.

Back in the room, I decided that all I wanted was the mouth and she obliged. Great suction and eye contact, dt, licking, all in all a great BBBJCIM. She spat, excused herself to gargle, and came back.

I wanted to then get into cfs but she gave the opreviously unmentioned one pop rule. Damn. Offered and gave a super weak massage until my time was up which was only 45 minutes.

All in all, I could have argued but why bother, I was satisfied and header out.

Summary: I would say its worth it and I would return.

Wj0272
10-22-19, 15:45
I'm coming into town next week. I wanting a good massage and well.

I've looked on Adultlook, or any others you can recommend sites or ladies? I'm happy to share other states.

Thanks.

WJ.

Stockholm
10-25-19, 12:19
Checked out a brand new place located in a legit shopping center. They have Asian ladies and they get friendly in the back. Got some nice head from a big titted chick damages were reasonable. The manager said they will have some new girls soon. Will be back to check it out.

https://houston.rubratings.com/140520

TJPhoto47
11-06-19, 21:26
Like the title says, I'm tired of the half ass AMPs. I'm looking for a great nuru or table shower that is worth it.

Any recommendations?

EyeCu
11-17-19, 20:56
Been overwhelmed by the abundance of massage parlors in Houston but the lack of intel on here. Any details on places along 45 towards spring? Saw three houses along highway but looking for more than rub and tug. Table shower would be nice. Thanks.

Street Seeker
11-22-19, 19:26
Had no fun at the Korean bars so based on reports I shot over to 99. When I arrived you enter a hallway and have to ring the doorbell. Standard setup for a non-massage spot. Initially a Latina with a huge rear-end, maybe 4' tall, and no chest led me into the store and to a room but I knew she was not for me. I nicely told her I wasn't really interested and she got pissy and started to walk me out. Almost to the door and Nana (Chinese) comes out and grabs a hold of me and starts to lead me back to the room. Now Nana is a sweet looking lady, nice breasts, great smile, solid body with a little baby damage, and as she is leading me back to the room she is extremely playful. So I decided to enjoy some time with Nana and I am glad I did. Table shower was fun and room time was excellent, I am going to try and see her again before I head back home.

Street Seeker
11-23-19, 17:53
May not seem like a fun spot but don't allow the location to put you off. This place is legit, saw Lisa (older but pretty Chinese lady) dressed up to go out for the evening versus giving a massage. Her massage was good and relaxing, light teasing until the flip. From there she played me like a Stradivarius and did everything she could to prolong the fun. Afterwards the hot towel face massage about sent me into dreamland. Highly recommend!

https://houston.rubratings.com/140520

Dewdz
12-03-19, 22:51
Are any of the hotel Asian outcall massage places worth it? And safe?

The Tanuki
12-04-19, 23:57
Are any of the hotel Asian outcall massage places worth it? And safe?I tried one about a year ago. I think it's this one: (832) 855-2755 (Houston Outcall Asian Massage). The girl showed up to my hotel in about a half hour. She said get comfortable and went to the bath to strip down to her panties. No massage skill whatsoever as she just laid on my back for a few minutes and pressed her teeny titties on my skin. On the flip I got her out of the panties but no touching the furburger. However, I asked for a blow job and she did the deed bb with cim no complaints. Nobody was with her, so it was a safe experience. I'm heading to town for a few days starting Sunday so might try it again and see what happens.

TT.

TJPhoto47
12-05-19, 14:54
Lucky Trend hair cut and massage is closed. Anyone got a replacement?

Mr Silicone
12-11-19, 13:03
I think you're full of shit, cops don't give people who have been arrested a tour of their set up.

A2

Sickosyk
12-15-19, 01:26
I'm coming into town next week. I wanting a good massage and well.

I've looked on Adultlook, or any others you can recommend sites or ladies? I'm happy to share other states.

Thanks.

WJ.Did you find any non asian places. I wouldn't mind something different.

Atanion
12-16-19, 19:09
So, I visited a massage spa on the north side of Houston, was admitted to the room by a lady. Inside the room I asked how much for a massage. She offered me sex for money, I agreed & paid her. She left the room & closed the door. Fifteen seconds later Houston police came in, arrested & handcuffed me. I was taken to an office building they'd obviously rented out to process guys like me from the sting, then from there I spent over 24 hours in jail. The lady was convincing as she was Asian, but was an undercover cop. At the spa they took me to a back room to check my I'd where I saw all the recording equipment they'd set up. I'm no rookie with AMPs & the hobby but I made some mistakes. I had a lot on my mind that day & for me it was just another AMP visit. I let my guard down. I didn't expect a cop to blatently offer me sex for money, but it seems they do. And I'd been to this AMP before so I knew they offered what I wanted. But outside the place all the usual signage was gone, replaced with white paper at the windows & a sign stating "under new management" & they'd changed the name of the place to be similar to what it was before. Inside the jail I met a number of other guys who were there for the same reason so had a good bonding experience with them. One of these guys had been through this process before & he advised me to hire a lawyer. Good advice. I like to learn from all experiences, good or bad. If a woman offers sex for $ out of the blue be cautious. If an AMP is under new management be suspicious. If you have the time, wait outside an AMP to see if guys are being removed from the building in handcuffs, like I was. This sting operation is now long over & they've turned the spa into something else.

I'm taking questions & comments from those of you who've been through this before or think you want to avoid it.You had a bad experience, but never directly tie sex and money. If you are offered sex for money at the beginning, just say, "I'm just here for the massage". Then, after a few minutes of a massage, try to venture a touch or two. If you don't get any resistance, try to touch her breast or vagina. If you still don't get any resistance, it's unlikely this is a cop. Say that you like touching her and ask if you can continue touching. If she asks what you would like to do, keep it vague.

Exchanging sex for money in the USA is illegal, but that's only if you directly tie the two together.

Wj0272
12-21-19, 15:58
Did you find any non asian places. I wouldn't mind something different.Nothing found!

LvTheLightsOn
12-23-19, 16:06
Was in town earlier in the week and had heard about Royal Spa. As others had reported, I entered into the small lobby and a locked door. Multiple rings on the doorbell then a phone call after no response.

Female answered the phone but communication was poor. She eventually came to the door. I advised I wanted one hour and was told 60 plus tip. She then led me to a waiting room. Woman identified herself as Lily. She was 30's attractive with bolt On's and in a short holster top style dress.

Massage was lackluster and she asked me if I wanted oil. She did reach in and massage the boys and give junior attention. 15 minutes and the flip. After the flip she immediately asked if I wanted to tip. I said yes, and she brought me my pants. I handed her $$ and she stripped. She started with a rushed CBJ while I gave FIV until I was ready. She then immediately jumped on and started with CG. Her goal was to get me across the finish line as quickly as possible. As soon as I was finished, she cleaned me up and asked if I wanted a water. 15 minutes after the flip we were done. I'm used to more massage and less CFS. An hour was too long but a half hour was just perfect.

Lv.

SuperNewb
12-26-19, 16:00
Hello all.

I just recently relocated to the Conroe area. Looking for a good massage provider. Anyone have any experience with this lady?

https://houston.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/kind-and-affectionate-lady/061844326919

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!!

RealDeep
12-26-19, 23:59
So, I visited a massage spa on the north side of Houston, was admitted to the room by a lady. Inside the room I asked how much for a massage. She offered me sex for money, I agreed & paid her. She left the room & closed the door. Fifteen seconds later Houston police came in, arrested & handcuffed me. I was taken to an office building they'd obviously rented out to process guys like me from the sting, then from there I spent over 24 hours in jail. The lady was convincing as she was Asian, but was an undercover cop. At the spa they took me to a back room to check my I'd where I saw all the recording equipment they'd set up. I'm no rookie with AMPs & the hobby but I made some mistakes. I had a lot on my mind that day & for me it was just another AMP visit. I let my guard down. I didn't expect a cop to blatently offer me sex for money, but it seems they do. And I'd been to this AMP before so I knew they offered what I wanted. But outside the place all the usual signage was gone, replaced with white paper at the windows & a sign stating "under new management" & they'd changed the name of the place to be similar to what it was before. Inside the jail I met a number of other guys who were there for the same reason so had a good bonding experience with them. One of these guys had been through this process before & he advised me to hire a lawyer. Good advice. I like to learn from all experiences, good or bad. If a woman offers sex for $ out of the blue be cautious. If an AMP is under new management be suspicious. If you have the time, wait outside an AMP to see if guys are being removed from the building in handcuffs, like I was. This sting operation is now long over & they've turned the spa into something else.

I'm taking questions & comments from those of you who've been through this before or think you want to avoid it.Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. I've had a couple encounters with possible UCs on Bissonnet and it sends shivers down my spine whenever one of these ladies states a price for an act up front. In my experience, these ladies always had this vibe to them that was different than the real SWs. Anyways, I've been lucky so far but I know I might not be lucky for ever.

I'm curious about how the PR bond process works if I was to catch a case while out mongering. If you don't mind me asking, is it common to get out with a "free" personal recognizance (PR) bond for the type of case you caught? I believe it's a Class B misdemeanor and some non-violent felony cases are even eligible for PR bonds.

I noted that you were in there for 24 hours. I'm just trying to figure out what to expect if I run into the same situation as you. I'd hate to have to have someone bail me out. Thanks for any info you can offer!

Rebrobate218
12-27-19, 09:56
I agree but next time use the report post button.

A2

Mr Silicone
12-30-19, 13:26
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. I've had a couple encounters with possible UCs on Bissonnet and it sends shivers down my spine whenever one of these ladies states a price for an act up front. In my experience, these ladies always had this vibe to them that was different than the real SWs. Anyways, I've been lucky so far but I know I might not be lucky for ever.

I'm curious about how the PR bond process works if I was to catch a case while out mongering. If you don't mind me asking, is it common to get out with a "free" personal recognizance (PR) bond for the type of case you caught? I believe it's a Class B misdemeanor and some non-violent felony cases are even eligible for PR bonds.

I noted that you were in there for 24 hours. I'm just trying to figure out what to expect if I run into the same situation as you. I'd hate to have to have someone bail me out. Thanks for any info you can offer!While in jail I used the phones to call a buddy to try to get me bail. Buddy set things up but it was never needed as I was released before it went through. I just had to patiently get moved from 1 location to another & was eventually released onto the Houston streets late at night then had to get a cab back to where my car was. This was a problem as in jail they take all your cash & convert it into a debit card. Because I have no prior arrests or bail issues it turns out I didn't need a bond to get out. But I met a couple of guys who were in jail longer than me because they had issues. One guy who was arrested for the same sting had some outstanding bond issues in another county & he had to have his brother deal with it before he could be released. Another guy was there for a long time as he was waiting for his father to handle a similar issue.

Craven Morehead
01-31-20, 22:39
I hit up the AMP in the corner of Emerald Plaza on Veteran's Mammarial Drive this week. It's called AAA or NI or something like that. Was greeted by a scantily clad middle-aged Asian gal, which was exactly what I was looking for as this sends the message that extras are available & she's probably not a cop. Earlier this week I had checked out another AMP & was greeted by a gal dressed professionally, like she was working in a doctor's office. I made my excuses & left this one. Anyho, back at the other AMP I paid the $40 admission fee for 30 minutes which I usually go for as a full hour never seems to last that long. She gave me a slow erotic massage then offered the extras. I could have had the oral pleasure but opted instead for the oily handjob while I held her tits which she'd kindly taken out for me. I'm kinda low on funds & she wanted too much for the BJ. A good way to celebrate the Year of the Rat. Worth a revisit.

In other news I've noticed a couple of AMPs closed down. Travelers Spot Spa on JFK near IAH is closed though I never cared for this place as they always wanted to see I D which I would never show so I never got past the lobby. And Babylon spa on Greens Road is gone. I went there a couple of times but never cared for the vibe. If you guys have any intel on these please report as I'm always curious why places close.

Craven.

Ella85
02-06-20, 13:37
Confirm that Sophia was good. However the time was 15 short. . 6 extra for everything except FS and CBJ. There's a shower there you can use before and after.Just to confirm this is not speaking of Sophia Fire, the Tantrika from RVA. This is speaking of a woman using the name Sophia whom works in a parlor correct?

JustTheGeorge
02-07-20, 19:59
Hello all.

I just recently relocated to the Conroe area. Looking for a good massage provider. Anyone have any experience with this lady?

https://houston.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/kind-and-affectionate-lady/061844326919

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!!I've seen her several times. Super clean super talented lady.

https://houston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/classydiscretewett-available-n/303248039286

Craven Morehead
02-27-20, 21:42
Can any of you fellas comment on your experience with current AMP pricing? Admission fees seem the same as they've always been, but on recent visits I've been asked for $80 for a HJ & I expect 2 handjobs for that price. I fondly remember a cool, big-titted regular at a Houston AMP who I paid $100 for sex in multiple positions but she's moved away, like they usually do.

Craven Morehead
02-27-20, 21:47
This:

https://www.coveringkaty.com/news/it-s-now-easier-to-report-shady-massage-parlors-and/article_14fdf43a-403d-11ea-9700-c3812ca350ab.html

And I heard on the news this week that as of 2019, TX massage employees must be licensed & it's illegal for the workers to sleep in the AMP, something I know happens.

CM.

Yurengr
03-04-20, 08:24
I'll be visiting Houston on business later in March any recommendations for outcall FBSM providers would be appreciated.

Yurengr.

Craven Morehead
03-09-20, 22:06
I see the Bikini Lounge on the I-45 feeder road, east side, near West Rd is closed. I'm not surprised as this place was pretty much a brothel. You'd walk in, wait at the window for 2 or more scantily clad gals to appear on the other side of the glass, make your selection, then go inside & fuck the one you chose. At least that was my experience. There was no massage on offer (so sorry for posting this in the massage parlor section).

NoesellScars
03-10-20, 01:56
I used to go to Kim's spa in Houston. They always had beautiful Asians. The last time I went it was different people / they changed the name. Not very satisfied. There's too many stories of people getting caught now so I'm scared to just try a random place. Any suggestions? Or any that meet up at hotels? I miss the full body massage they give! A great massage (really) plus the cherry on top LOL. Thanks in advance!

Craven Morehead
03-10-20, 21:30
I used to go to Kim's spa in Houston. They always had beautiful Asians. The last time I went it was different people / they changed the name. Not very satisfied. There's too many stories of people getting caught now so I'm scared to just try a random place. Any suggestions? Or any that meet up at hotels? I miss the full body massage they give! A great massage (really) plus the cherry on top LOL. Thanks in advance!I can't tell you about safe places, just safe ways to handle yourself to minimize the risk of being busted. A lot of it is common sense that comes with experience.

I just found another AMP that's closed: Angel Spa on W Mount Houston, just east of I-45. Just about all the signage has gone, replaced by a paper on the window stating the owners are not allowed in. Pretty sad as I had some good experiences there. That makes 4 such places I've seen closed in Houston recently & can only assume it's caused by LE busts, but it could be coronavirus related. Google searches don't show any info on recent busts, so I must be looking in the wrong places. Gee, I'd hate to be lying on one of those tables having my dick sucked when the Houston police storms in. What a turn off. Or, how about if LE busts a place & finds documentation that you paid for services there, like credit card receipts? Cash is king in this business.

NewToThis057
03-24-20, 03:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

TommyTwoTickle
04-10-20, 20:13
Are any still open during these tough times. Seems to me like they wouldn't close.

Craven Morehead
04-11-20, 21:06
Are any still open during these tough times. Seems to me like they wouldn't close.They are all closed. I checked.

Scott1639
04-12-20, 17:50
When all this Covid crap is over with I will be in desperate need of a haircut. This got me to thinking, do any of the massage places offer haircuts along with a massage?

Craven Morehead
04-29-20, 22:10
I found a local nail salon that's actually open for business. The store owner had the door open & a sign in the window offering free face masks. When you went inside to get one it was pretty obvious she was willing to do your nails for you. I do my own nails, but it made me aware that some places that are supposed to be closed during the lockdown will be open if you know what to look for. If any of you are aware of AMPs that are open please PM me.

Craven Morehead
06-01-20, 19:07
Some AMPs are now open. I'm seeing flashing neon OPEN signs in windows. I went in one today & was greeted by a gal wearing a mask & lots of clothes that looked like they wouldn't be coming off easily. There was another cuter girl there, also wearing a mask. I didn't stay for any therapy but may check out some of the places I prefer to get serviced at.

Craven.

Craven Morehead
06-02-20, 22:39
I stopped at 3 AMPs I know on Veterans Memorial Drive. SQ was closed. The one near Antoine was open but I stopped in at the one in between. The sign by the road says AAA, but near the store it's NL Massage. I was greeted by a milfy Asian in a cute dress with no mask. In the room she waited while I undressed & when she saw I had everything off she immediately took her dress off & tied her hair back. I knew I was in the right place. As she massaged me briefly the rest of the clothes came off. I opted for the covered BJ. A good performance. She negotiated better than me. I planned to spend $40 on a 30 minute session but she convinced me to pay $60. The BJ cost $80. I'm guessing there was some Covid Tax in there somewhere since these places have been closed for a while.

Neelk2
06-08-20, 15:03
Any clue about her? Was thinking about visiting her. Her pic looks promising.

How's massage and her service?

https://houston.rubratings.com/156140

Will333
06-14-20, 06:04
Any Vietnamese parlors to recommend?

Craven Morehead
07-01-20, 20:50
I've found a couple more AMPs that are probably closed for good: SQ on Veterans Memorial Drive and E-Massage, corner of Imperial Valley & Beltway 8. Too bad as I had some fun times in both places.

I've been back to AAA / NL on VMD a couple of times & they show no signs of closing. Service there is fine. On my latest visit the gal wore a mask & wanted to keep her face away from mine. Understandable. $40 admission & $60 for a very good HE.

I've also stopped in at Best, corner of Antoine & VMD, where you have to ring the bell. The gal who answers looks cute but wears a mask.

Craven.

Craven Morehead
07-05-20, 11:11
990 Massage on FM1960, just west of I-45 has just reopened. I paid $40 for admission with a super friendly middle-aged masked Asian gal with superb ass & legs & no breasts. When I paid her she told me the tip would be $40. So I got what I expected for this price. I was able to fondle her all over during the performance so I'm sure more is available. I can visualize banging her from behind. My 1st time wearing a mask in an AMP which felt weird but something I can get used to, I guess.

There's an AMP about 1/2 mile further west also that's open. I was in the parking lot there & saw 2 millennial guys walking out of there laughing, so I got to wonder what happened.

Craven.

Meat Wad
07-25-20, 10:04
Was still up doing research early this morning on O. H. And eccie and read that "6223 Bellaire and Dream on 6 are 24/7". After a little Google research I found top spa. Was greeted by an older Chinese lady. She gave a decent massage and then glided her soft finger tips up and down my backside and on my balls. This went on for what seemed forever because my body could barely take it. She then had me flip over and out comes the condom. She makes with the HJ but has a mask on and won't do mouth so I finish with doggie. 160 roses was the damage. Was there for about 30 minutes.

Craven Morehead
08-17-20, 21:31
I stopped in at Hearty Massage this week, one of several AMPs on the east side of I-45, feeder road, north of the city. I paid $40 for a 30 minute session & it always warms my heart when the gal is wearing a skimpy, low cut short outfit, she brings loud music into the room, then she ties her hair back. Then in the massage while I'm face-down she slowly runs her fingers up & down the ball sack. She had a nice set of hooters & I got to fondle her whole package while getting the oily HJ. I'm low on funds due to the Covid or I would have paid full price for a FS session, which I'm sure is available at this place. My first time there & I think it's only opened recently. Hearty-har-har.

Craven.

Craven Morehead
08-22-20, 19:04
I visited the AMP in the corner of a strip mall on the north side of FM1960 which is a few blocks west of 990 Spa, a bit west of I-45. I was greeted by a pleasant gal who led me to a room & I offered her $40 for a 30 minute massage.

Her: Plus tip?

Me: Yes, plus tip.

Her: (making the internationally accepted motion for fucking, holding her fists near her waist & shaking her elbows) $200.

Me: What?

Her: $200 (more elbow shaking).

At that point I declined & left.

This is a well established process used in police prostitution stings. The gal escorts you to a well lit room, gets you to agree to sex for money, you hand over the cash, police come in & arrest you. It's all captured on video. Do NOT be deceived by the woman being attractive, being Asian or dressing a certain way.

When I visit an AMP I always pay for a massage ($40,45 or 60). The gal leaves the room with my $ & I get naked on the table. What I want is for her to come in alone & start rubbing my naked flesh. Cops don't do this. Then I cautiously negotiate some extra services.

Do not fall for this police sting tactic. You have been warned.

Atanion
08-25-20, 18:57
I happen to be off 1960, and, after reading the review below about 990 Massage, I decided to stop by earlier today. I parked, went inside, and was greeted by an Asian woman behind a metal screen door who looked to be in her 30's. I had a mask on, and she had on one, too. She said "60 plus tip", and that's all I could get her to say. I agreed, and she opened the screen door to let me in. This woman was short with a knee length dress on. I would say she had a cute face with long hair.

We went to the back, and she let me into one of the rooms. We went inside, and I gave her 60 and then added another 40 for the tip. She said tip and made the hand job motion with her hands. I didn't want to get caught up in a sting so I just said, "massage". I was concerned about directly linking money to any sexual contact. She made the hand job motion again, but I said, "just massage". She said the massage was 30 minutes, but I just looked at her. She left the room with my money, I got naked, and she came back. I laid down on the table, and she started massaging me.

After a few minutes of a decent massage, I indicated with my hands that she should spend more time massaging my ass. I wanted her to touch my balls, but she just gave me a nice massage of my ass cheeks. I then turned over letting the towel slide off my body. She got some oil, and then started jacking me off. I indicated that she should jack me off while massaging my balls, and she did so. She let me grab her ass which was a nice size for an Asian chick and quite firm. She pulled away anytime I tried to put a finger anywhere. I touched her chest, but she pulled away. I had stored 20 under the pillow, and I pulled it out and handed it to her. She held it up to the light and then put it away. I could then touch her breasts and nipples. She had nice sized breasts (maybe a B cub) with pert tan nipples. I touched, pulled, and twisted on them. She pulled away if I was too rough.

As these things tend to end, I had a decent orgasm. She seemed to be rushing me to completion even though we had about 10 minutes left. I grabbed her hands to slow her down, but she quickly resumed pumping my dick up and down. She wiped me with some paper towels and left the room. I got up, got dressed, and she came back in. She laughed and showed me her leg where she had apparently just bruised by hitting something. I think this happened while she was out of the room. Anyway, I was glad it was her laughing and not a LEO coming into the room.

So, all told, I was out 120 for a 20 minute massage and hand job. I think I overpaid, but this was my first time getting a hand job in an American AMP.

BambaMusic
08-29-20, 11:27
I visited the AMP in the corner of a strip mall on the north side of FM1960 which is a few blocks west of 990 Spa, a bit west of I-45. I was greeted by a pleasant gal who led me to a room & I offered her $40 for a 30 minute massage.

Her: Plus tip?

Me: Yes, plus tip.

Her: (making the internationally accepted motion for fucking, holding her fists near her waist & shaking her elbows) $200.

Me: What?

Her: $200 (more elbow shaking).

At that point I declined & left.

This is a well established process used in police prostitution stings. The gal escorts you to a well lit room, gets you to agree to sex for money, you hand over the cash, police come in & arrest you. It's all captured on video. Do NOT be deceived by the woman being attractive, being Asian or dressing a certain way.

When I visit an AMP I always pay for a massage ($40,45 or 60). The gal leaves the room with my $ & I get naked on the table. What I want is for her to come in alone & start rubbing my naked flesh. Cops don't do this. Then I cautiously negotiate some extra services..Since you already negotiated and as you mentioned on camera, you already committed the act of soliciting. I know. The rest does not matter. If you're talking about sex for money, they have you.

I think t was legit. You would have been nabbed if it wasn't.

Craven Morehead
09-01-20, 00:10
Since you already negotiated and as you mentioned on camera, you already committed the act of soliciting. I know. The rest does not matter. If you're talking about sex for money, they have you.

I think t was legit. You would have been nabbed if it wasn't.You could be right. It might not have been a sting. I wouldn't have found out for sure until I'd agreed to the act & paid. If she was LE, they would have a very strong case against me. I know this is a well established sting procedure.

Please visit this AMP, have the girl lead you into the room, have her offer you sex for money and hand some some cash. Report back on what happens.

BillyWilliams
09-02-20, 07:05
You could be right. It might not have been a sting. I wouldn't have found out for sure until I'd agreed to the act & paid. If she was LE, they would have a very strong case against me. I know this is a well established sting procedure.

Please visit this AMP, have the girl lead you into the room, have her offer you sex for money and hand some some cash. Report back on what happens.I went to this place about 2 months ago. There was no obvious upfront talk or gestures. I had a fully good time. 1. 4 for a decent experience.

Golden times was much better. Anyone know where that place ended up going?

BabyHue73
09-14-20, 21:56
So apprentice plumber went here for 30 min service call. Work consisted of rubbing both hams and then flipped over to unclog the drain pipe. Won't be back!

Craven Morehead
09-20-20, 20:27
Last week I had an awesome time at Best Massage & Somethingorother on Veterans Memorial Drive near the corner with Antoine. I hadn't been there in a while. Before I paid her anything she checked my temperature then checked hers & showed me the reading. Paid the usual $40 fee for some erotic fondling. Her panties dropped to the floor pretty quick before any additional services were discussed. I offered $100 for FS which was readily accepted. I had her in multiple positions & she was very willing to do whatever. I wore my mask most of the time & the only time she took hers off was to give me head. I finished things off in doggy. And she was cute. I'll return.

Atanion
09-21-20, 16:41
I've heard good things about Korean massage parlors (especially compared to Chinese places), and I'm looking for options in North Houston (ideally, 1960 or further north). What spots are worth checking out?

Atanion
09-21-20, 17:21
Last week I had an awesome time at Best Massage & Somethingorother on Veterans Memorial Drive near the corner with Antoine. I hadn't been there in a while. Before I paid her anything she checked my temperature then checked hers & showed me the reading. Paid the usual $40 fee for some erotic fondling. Her panties dropped to the floor pretty quick before any additional services were discussed. I offered $100 for FS which was readily accepted. I had her in multiple positions & she was very willing to do whatever. I wore my mask most of the time & the only time she took hers off was to give me head. I finished things off in doggy. And she was cute. I'll return.This place sounds promising, and it's not far from where I work. I assume $40 for entry?

I'm new to AMPs, and I've been researching how to get a good experience. This is my plan so far, and I'll try it out at this spot:

* Enter AMP. Smile and be relaxed.

* Submit to temperature check.

* Pay $40 entry fee.

* Be led to room by (hopefully) a sexy lady.

* Get naked and place $100 and a condom in plain sight (this is to communicate intent without linking it to sex).

* Receive massage.

* Flip and then receive head and FS.

My main concern is the lady taking my $100 and then just getting a HJ. Will this work, or do I need to explicitly ask for FS?

Craven Morehead
09-21-20, 21:56
This place sounds promising, and it's not far from where I work. I assume $40 for entry?

I'm new to AMPs, and I've been researching how to get a good experience. This is my plan so far, and I'll try it out at this spot:

* Enter AMP. Smile and be relaxed.

* Submit to temperature check.

* Pay $40 entry fee.

* Be led to room by (hopefully) a sexy lady.

* Get naked and place $100 and a condom in plain sight (this is to communicate intent without linking it to sex).

* Receive massage.

* Flip and then receive head and FS.

My main concern is the lady taking my $100 and then just getting a HJ. Will this work, or do I need to explicitly ask for FS?I like this step-by-step approach. What I do different is hide the $ I'm prepared to spend under the pillow while I'm undressing. If there's no pillow I ask for one. I get the erotic massage & make sure that what I want is available before discussing payment for the extras. Usually the girl wants the tip up front & I prefer not to get up & rummage through my pants in the dimly lit room for money so I prefer to have it handy. What I liked about my Best experience is she didn't ask for any money, but assumed I'd pay up when things were finished. Which I did. I never take condoms to AMPs. They always seem to have plenty, for some reason.

I always ask for a 30 minute session & hand over $40 for this. If you just ask for a massage they'll quote you $60. When you ask how long you get they'll tell you "one hour", which it never is.

Craven

Craven Morehead
09-21-20, 22:09
I've heard good things about Korean massage parlors (especially compared to Chinese places), and I'm looking for options in North Houston (ideally, 1960 or further north). What spots are worth checking out?I'm so ignorant I can't tell Korean from Chinese. But there's a place on the east side of I-45, near Mount Pleasant Rd called Hearty Massage. The woman working there is Korean. I know because she brought a tablet into the room playing a TV show in an Asian language. When I asked her what it was she said it's a Korean game show. I was well serviced there.

Atanion
09-25-20, 09:27
I normally monger in countries where prostitution is legal. However, due to COVID-19, I'm unable to easily visit those countries.

So, I've been trying AMPs, specifically those where I think I can get FS. Here is what I've learned reading through the forum to avoid LEO at AMPs:

* Go to places that have dark lobbies and dark rooms. This reduces the chance that I can be recorded.

* Wearing a mask may actually help conceal my identity.

* Try to find places where the girl can close a door while I get my massage. Ideally, the door can be locked, too.

* Never link sex and money. Always say that I want a good massage.

* Only start going for more than a massage after she has started touching my naked body. Do this by slowly touching her.

I think the odds of getting caught in an AMP raid in Houston are low, but, if that happens, I'll get dressed quickly and will not say to any LEOs that I was there for anything other than a massage.

Am I missing anything? Any other tips? I know that getting FS at AMPs is risky, but I don't see it as more risky than, say a strip club. I've gotten HJs, oral, and even full on fucking at strip clubs in Houston so I think AMPs are actually less risky than that because I have a legal reason to be naked and getting touched by the woman at a massage place.

Street Seeker
09-26-20, 01:01
Will be staying out on Galveston Beach so looking for AMP's close to that area for fun and relaxation. A lot has changed since I was last in the Houston area (pre-Covid) and none of the places I visited before are around anymore. Would appreciate any feedback (PM is fine) on the following or if you have recommendations they would be appreciated.

Looking for a solid massage with happiness, if more is available all the better.

Perfect Massage or Thai Hands Massage in Pearland.

Sunshine Thai Massage in League City.

Relax Massage or Galveston Massage in Galveston.

Craven Morehead
09-26-20, 17:50
I normally monger in countries where prostitution is legal. However, due to COVID-19, I'm unable to easily visit those countries.

So, I've been trying AMPs, specifically those where I think I can get FS. Here is what I've learned reading through the forum to avoid LEO at AMPs:

* Go to places that have dark lobbies and dark rooms. This reduces the chance that I can be recorded.

* Wearing a mask may actually help conceal my identity.

* Try to find places where the girl can close a door while I get my massage. Ideally, the door can be locked, too.

* Never link sex and money. Always say that I want a good massage.

* Only start going for more than a massage after she has started touching my naked body. Do this by slowly touching her.

I think the odds of getting caught in an AMP raid in Houston are low, but, if that happens, I'll get dressed quickly and will not say to any LEOs that I was there for anything other than a massage.

Am I missing anything? Any other tips? I know that getting FS at AMPs is risky, but I don't see it as more risky than, say a strip club. I've gotten HJs, oral, and even full on fucking at strip clubs in Houston so I think AMPs are actually less risky than that because I have a legal reason to be naked and getting touched by the woman at a massage place.Sounds right.

There's another AMP on FM1960 about a mile east of I-45, north side of the street, I can now recommend. It has a faded pink Massage sign above the door, in a strip mall, near a Leslie's Pool store. Usual experience that I go for so I won't repeat myself on what happened.

Craven Morehead
09-26-20, 23:08
Sounds right.

There's another AMP on FM1960 about a mile east of I-45, north side of the street, I can now recommend. It has a faded pink Massage sign above the door, in a strip mall, near a Leslie's Pool store. Usual experience that I go for so I won't repeat myself on what happened.What I meant was, this AMP is about a mile WEST of I-45. My bad.

Atanion
10-05-20, 12:26
Last week, I had a romp through a few massage places in the 1960 area. I enjoyed great service at one place and just decent service in another. I'll share more details at a later date.

I stopped by three places, but I was blocked from entering two of them. When I went in the early afternoon, both of them had locked doors. No one would even open them when I knocked. I left and came back an hour later. One was still locked, but a short and thin Asian woman cracked the door open. She said they were busy and to come back in 30 minutes. She then closed and locked the door. I came back about 45 minutes later, and found the door locked again. I knocked, and the same lady opened it, but she just said "no, no, no" before closing and locking the door.

I went to the other place and found that the door was open. This is the place not far from Leslie Pool Supply off 1960. I went into the lobby and waited for less than a minute. A fairly tall and thin woman came out from the back and said they were full. She said to come back in 30 minutes. At this point, I had to head home so I left.

Is this common? There were a lot of cars parked in front of both places so it tracks that they were busy. The best time for me to hit up a massage place is in the early afternoon, but it seems like this is true for other people, too. I may try to get there in the early morning (like around 9 AM) if that's a less crowded time.

Craven Morehead
10-05-20, 21:47
Is this common? There were a lot of cars parked in front of both places so it tracks that they were busy. The best time for me to hit up a massage place is in the early afternoon, but it seems like this is true for other people, too. I may try to get there in the early morning (like around 9 AM) if that's a less crowded time.

I haven't seen AMPs especially busy early afternoons, so maybe you just got unlucky. Mornings usually seem to be an OK time too. I have found Friday & Saturday evenings is when they're at their busiest & I won't even bother going at these times as I've been turned away so often. If the neon OPEN sign is off they are closed. Many of them now have a door bell system & I'll wait for about a minute after pressing this before giving up. As I'm standing there waiting, trying to see inside, I can feel the locals staring at the back of my neck.

I've been turned away from AMPs a number of times when I thought they were available & got paranoid & wondered what it was about me they didn't like. Did I look like a cop? Did I look too aggressive? There was one woman who turned me down at least 3 times in a row so I stopped going there for a year then when I went again I had no issues getting in. I try to smile at them & be friendly & when I do they seem to be friendly back.

CM

Atanion
10-06-20, 09:43
If the neon OPEN sign is off they are closed. Many of them now have a door bell system & I'll wait for about a minute after pressing this before giving up. As I'm standing there waiting, trying to see inside, I can feel the locals staring at the back of my neck.

I've been turned away from AMPs a number of times when I thought they were available & got paranoid & wondered what it was about me they didn't like. Did I look like a cop? Did I look too aggressive? There was one woman who turned me down at least 3 times in a row so I stopped going there for a year then when I went again I had no issues getting in. I try to smile at them & be friendly & when I do they seem to be friendly back.

CMThe neon OPEN sign was on at both locations. However, I was wearing a mask both times which I assume everyone does these days.

I'll try going again and see what happens. Maybe they were genuinely busy.

Atanion
10-06-20, 09:49
So, from what I gather from what AMPs expect, it's hard to accept what I get compared to Europe. For the price a middle-aged Asian woman would expect for 30 minutes, I could get a 20-something stunner for an hour with two pops. You can read about my experiences in the International Sex Guide.

I know that the legal status in the States means that prices go up due to high demand and low supply. But, it's hard to not think about what I'm paying in an AMP versus what I would get in Europe. I guess it is what it is.

Craven Morehead
10-06-20, 20:46
I stumbled across a new (to me) AMP called Sunny's Relax Center (I think) in the strip mall, SE corner, Beltway 8 & Imperial Valley. There used to be an AMP called E-spa close by in the same strip mall but it closed. Have any of you been to Sunny's & can share experiences?

Craven.

MrVeryOrange
10-08-20, 01:30
Atanion,

You are exactly on point. And you know your options. While you are visiting it wouldn't hurt to go exploring; still fun. I went and checked out the international website. Very interesting. I learned a lot compared to the USA. Also Cali and Vegas provides a better experience.

Craven,

Yes but providers rotate monthly. Go and report back. Remember you can always walk away.

Be safe y'all.

MrVeryOrange
10-08-20, 04:00
I stumbled across a new (to me) AMP called Sunny's Relax Center (I think) in the strip mall, SE corner, Beltway 8 & Imperial Valley. There used to be an AMP called E-spa close by in the same strip mall but it closed. Have any of you been to Sunny's & can share experiences?

Craven.You're missing out if you don't go but providers rotate monthly.

MrVeryOrange
10-08-20, 16:39
So, from what I gather from what AMPs expect, it's hard to accept what I get compared to Europe. For the price a middle-aged Asian woman would expect for 30 minutes, I could get a 20-something stunner for an hour with two pops. You can read about my experiences in the International Sex Guide.

I know that the legal status in the States means that prices go up due to high demand and low supply. But, it's hard to not think about what I'm paying in an AMP versus what I would get in Europe. I guess it is what it isYou are exactly on point. You know your options. While you are visiting, you can still have fun exploring. I checked the international website. I learned a lot compared to the USA. It was fun in this city years ago and has been declining. Try Vegas or Cali.

Atanion
10-13-20, 17:11
I just wanted to report back that my results have been C+ so far. I think I've found at least one person I'll be a regular for. However, there are a number of other places I want to check out.

The ideal would be a 20-something slim beauty, but everyone so far seems to be in their 30's and 40's. If there are any young little things out there, I'd love to know.

Atanion
10-16-20, 13:01
It's funny how ladies at AMPs use alter egos. So far, I've met Lucy, two Amys, Candy, and Sugar.

Candy was the best so far.

MrVeryOrange
10-24-20, 00:03
It's funny how ladies at AMPs use alter egos. So far, I've met Lucy, two Amys, Candy, and Sugar.

Candy was the best so far.Where did you meet these ladies?

Atanion
10-24-20, 21:35
Where did you meet these ladies?Mostly places off 1960.

Great Expecta
10-28-20, 18:52
https://adultsearch.com/texas/dickinson/erotic-massage-parlor/my-thai-massage/19209

I'm an out of state monger visiting and decided I wanted a Texas sample of the Far East. I made a huge mistake when I read a comment posted in Aug 2020 and I somehow associated this with the massage house. I couldn't have been more wrong. I came in and asked for the hour for. 7. An older, slim woman, probably mid-forties walked me back. I got dressed for the occasion and laid face down. It took about 8-10 minutes for someone to come back in and it was a different girl. She looked to be about mid-thirties, 5'4", looked slender but had a support garter that held a medium size belly roll in. The massage was just, "OK" but I was surprised when she wanted to walk on my already oiled back. I've always had this done before oil, so there was no surprise when she started slipping and sliding seemingly using my back as a f'and treadmill. I grabbed her ass from behind without her objection. Then she got up and turned the light down really low after about 3 minutes of the ole light finger caress to get you hard. I rolled over and she tried to cover me, but I pulled the sheet off. She oiled up Festus and started for the HE and I reached up and pulled her top up, unhooked her bra and started sucking on a nipple. She started moaning and settled down to lay next to me. I took this as a sign to move south and despite a lackluster "no" she allowed me to pull her panties (and support garter) down and I moved in for DATY. I could tell she was quite surprised and I zeroed in on her clit. She started breathing really heavy, then shook and finally shuttered before lying still. After a minute she sat up and finished the HE. She was very concerned about getting caught and with my cum all over her hands, she asked me to button her bra back up. She disappeared to clean up and came back to finish a foot massage. My over all impression is this place is mostly legit, but I got lucky because she said I was really cute. Whatever. YMMV. Be safe out there!

Atanion
11-02-20, 12:13
I'm trying to arrange with a massage girl who only does outcalls. Are there any hourly hotels in the Spring / Woodlands area? I basically want to book a hotel for a couple of hours and just pay in cash. Or, is there a better way to do an outcall massage?

Atanion
11-06-20, 17:32
I've picked up a lot of game reading through the archives. I've gone all the way back to the first accessible page and have been reading forward about massage parlor adventures in Houston. To the mongers of old who contributed in the past, thank you!

Craven Morehead
11-06-20, 23:09
I was on VMD this week & checked out some AMPs there.

SQ still has the sign by the street but the new place now handles immigration issues. Pretty appropriate.

There's a Thai massage place near the freeway I checked out. The gal that greeted me was not dressed sexy at all & I didn't get a good vibe from her so I moved on.

The AAA or NL AMP in Emerald Plaza had a gal working there I'd never seen before but looked pretty good. Inside the room I handed over $40 & told her it was for a 1/2 hour. She wouldn't touch the cash but took it holding a tissue.

Her: Plus tipo.

I handed her another $5 & she looked at it in disgust.

Her: what you want?

Then she made the usual gestures for HJ & FS.

Me: I'll tip when we're done.

Then she essentially told me she wanted a tip up front so I took my cash back from inside the tissue she was holding & left. I'm pretty sure she wasn't LE but I didn't care for her attitude. If she wouldn't touch my cash is there anything else she wouldn't touch?

Next stop was Best where I had the usual pleasures.

CM.

Atanion
11-09-20, 17:16
I was on VMD this week & checked out some AMPs there.

Next stop was Best where I had the usual pleasures.

CM.Thanks, CM! I'll add Best to my list since that seems to be pretty consistent.

I've learned that the best predictor of what goes down in an AMP is clothing. I've turned around an walked out based on how the people in the establishment are dressed.

JebPleb13
11-13-20, 15:20
You're missing out if you don't go but providers rotate monthly.Is it still worth the visit?

WestSidePunter
12-01-20, 15:58
Is it still worth the visit?Depends what you want. Robotic and detached? If so, this is the place.

Craven Morehead
12-01-20, 21:19
I paid a visit to I-10 Massage, which is on the I-10 feeder road (duh) near Federal. The gal who serviced me was mid-20's & one of the hottest I've seen in an AMP. Prices were higher than at other places I've been to & more than I can recall paying for an encounter: $50 for a 30 minute session & $120 for FS. She got a bit pissed off with my haggling as she wanted more. Her enthusiasm was a bit lacking but she looked great in & out of that sexy low cut short dress. It was nice to see a youngster working as most I see are middle-aged. Recommended.

Craven.

Atanion
12-04-20, 19:13
I paid a visit to I-10 Massage, which is on the I-10 feeder road (duh) near Federal. The gal who serviced me was mid-20's & one of the hottest I've seen in an AMP. Prices were higher than at other places I've been to & more than I can recall paying for an encounter: $50 for a 30 minute session & $120 for FS. She got a bit pissed off with my haggling as she wanted more. Her enthusiasm was a bit lacking but she looked great in & out of that sexy low cut short dress. It was nice to see a youngster working as most I see are middle-aged. Recommended.

Craven.Yep, most AMP chicks I see are also middle-aged. It's tempting to know that a girl in her mid-20's is working, but that I-10 is far from my normal stomping grounds off 1960. I don't mind the higher price, but I'll have to find a few free hours in my schedule to visit this young thing. It may be a while, and I'm afraid she'll probably be gone.

Roofing
12-10-20, 10:27
Will be visiting soon. And keep coming across an am Jin spa. Worth it? But will be staying way more south than they located.

Craven Morehead
12-10-20, 23:09
I was back at Best this week on VMD near Antoine. I was serviced well as usual by the only gal I've seen there in many months. After the session I got chatting with her & it turns out she's the only one who works there, she's there 7 days / week and they are not busy, getting 3-4 customers / day. She says a number of the men are so cheap they'll only give her $20-30 for a HJ. I pay $40 house admission fee & $100 for FS, so $140 total which sounds like is above the average. So if the average customer shells out $100 they're only bringing in about $9000/ month which has to be split between the owner & the gal, with the gal sometimes getting some of the house fee. So she makes OK money but not as much as some make. Sometimes the provider is also the owner & that might be the case here. I'm interested in learning more about AMP finances & ownership so let me know if you have intel to share. I had one fellow member share all kinds of stuff with me once by PM & it was a real eye opener.

She also told me she likes me as I'm clean. When a guy's not clean she'll only give him a HJ & refuse FS. I learned some time ago to be clean before seeing any woman as it's the right considerate thing to do & I get serviced better.

Atanion
12-11-20, 16:54
I was back at Best this week on VMD near Antoine. I was serviced well as usual by the only gal I've seen there in many months. After the session I got chatting with her & it turns out she's the only one who works there, she's there 7 days / week and they are not busy, getting 3-4 customers / day. She says a number of the men are so cheap they'll only give her $20-30 for a HJ. I pay $40 house admission fee & $100 for FS, so $140 total which sounds like is above the average. So if the average customer shells out $100 they're only bringing in about $9000/ month which has to be split between the owner & the gal, with the gal sometimes getting some of the house fee. So she makes OK money but not as much as some make. Sometimes the provider is also the owner & that might be the case here. I'm interested in learning more about AMP finances & ownership so let me know if you have intel to share. I had one fellow member share all kinds of stuff with me once by PM & it was a real eye opener.

She also told me she likes me as I'm clean. When a guy's not clean she'll only give him a HJ & refuse FS. I learned some time ago to be clean before seeing any woman as it's the right considerate thing to do & I get serviced better.Wow, I didn't know she was the only one who worked there. I don't now anything about AMP finances, but I would be interested in knowing more, too.

I will say that I am not one of the cheap ones so I feel better about that. She's "small in the right places" (smaller than most, in fact) so I hope she can continue making a living this way.

Atanion
12-14-20, 19:40

Craven.I also visited I-10 VIP Massage, and Craven is correct. The enthusiasm wasn't there, but the looks were definitely on point!

Craven Morehead
12-14-20, 21:42
I also visited I-10 VIP Massage, and Craven is correct. The enthusiasm wasn't there, but the looks were definitely on point!Good to hear. Are you able to share any juicy details?

Atanion
12-18-20, 16:34
Good to hear. Are you able to share any juicy details?I'll just say that I was fairly satisfied with my experience.

I will add that I've found the providers at AMPs to lack enthusiasm. With one possible exception, they seem to just be resigned to their jobs. That takes away from the experience for me.

I've had experiences in other countries where girls at least pretend to be happy to service you. I guess I'm looking for an enthusiastic spinner. A stunning woman who loves what she does and aims to please the customer. That seems impossible to find.

Craven Morehead
12-19-20, 15:34
I'll just say that I was fairly satisfied with my experience.

I will add that I've found the providers at AMPs to lack enthusiasm. With one possible exception, they seem to just be resigned to their jobs. That takes away from the experience for me.

I've had experiences in other countries where girls at least pretend to be happy to service you. I guess I'm looking for an enthusiastic spinner. A stunning woman who loves what she does and aims to please the customer. That seems impossible to find.I think we're all looking for this. Do you only visit AMPs or are you open to SWs?

Atanion
12-23-20, 06:39
I think we're all looking for this. Do you only visit AMPs or are you open to SWs?No SW for me. I'm sticking with AMPs. They seem more reliable.

Craven Morehead
12-29-20, 15:50
This week I hit up some AMPs on FM1960, west of I-45.

The gal who came to the door at 990 looked like a much older version of one who had successfully serviced me there before. Anyho, she told me they were busy.

At SAN Massage (new name & sign, same old place) I was greeted by a attractive gal showing lots of cleavage. In the room I offered her $40 for 30 minutes. In her bad Engrish she pretended not to understand & wanted another $20. Once she had this she told me this $60 was for the massage & that she needed more for the (uses hand to indicate HJ). I detected a shake-down here so took my cash & left.

Next was SA Massage (related to SAN?) which had chairs set up just inside the door for foot massage & the gal didn't look enticing, so I moved on.

Final stop was KC, south side of 1960 a bit west of IHOP, small strip mall. She willingly accepted $40 for a session & $100 for "everything". I probably could have offered her $80 & had a good time. Several positions, cute gal, probably 30 something. Very satisfying, no masks. Definitely recommended.

Craven.

Atanion
01-04-21, 10:32
This week I hit up some AMPs on FM1960, west of I-45.

The gal who came to the door at 990 looked like a much older version of one who had successfully serviced me there before. Anyho, she told me they were busy.

At SAN Massage (new name & sign, same old place) I was greeted by a attractive gal showing lots of cleavage. In the room I offered her $40 for 30 minutes. In her bad Engrish she pretended not to understand & wanted another $20. Once she had this she told me this $60 was for the massage & that she needed more for the (uses hand to indicate HJ). I detected a shake-down here so took my cash & left.

Next was SA Massage (related to SAN?) which had chairs set up just inside the door for foot massage & the gal didn't look enticing, so I moved on.

Final stop was KC, south side of 1960 a bit west of IHOP, small strip mall. She willingly accepted $40 for a session & $100 for "everything". I probably could have offered her $80 & had a good time. Several positions, cute gal, probably 30 something. Very satisfying, no masks. Definitely recommended.

Craven.Thanks for the intel, Craven! You're saving your fellow mongers a lot of work, my friend!

SubmarineMike
01-08-21, 00:46
First post here, but I have been around Houston for a while.

Went to Jinn Spa before New Years, despite no reviews on the forum. It is the 17000 block of W Little York. Went based on bedpage ads, which, ay not be the best measure, but it worked out.

Was met by Fanny. Extremely hot. The hottest AMP girl I have found, even in Dallas. Young, slender, large fake bosom. Gave her donation of $2 with no discussion.

Requested table shower, but they only have standing shower. She still got me clean, but table shower is one of my favorite parts.

After shower, returned to room. Very average, short, assuage followed by "flip" which resulted in extremely attractive, but not that enthusiastic FS finish. Still worthwhile compared to the average AMP girls around town.

I have tried others more recently, and should have gone back to Jinn.

Craven Morehead
01-18-21, 23:20
When I'm in a new part of a city & looking for an AMP sometimes I go to the Maps on my phone & type in Massage Nearby & it brings up spas that are close. I ignore places like Hand & Stone & look for places with Asian sounding names. Recently I was on the west side of Houston & did this & stopped in at a few places. Yanyan Foot Massage on Clay Road & Massage AA on a freeway feeder road were pretty uninspiring with women way overdressed & not giving off any kind of a sexual vibe. Gold Spa was a little better. I rang the bell & an older gal came to the door wearing a low cut top, looking like she'd dressed in a hurry. She told me: Busy, come back later.

Atanion
01-19-21, 15:13
When I'm in a new part of a city & looking for an AMP sometimes I go to the Maps on my phone & type in Massage Nearby & it brings up spas that are close. I ignore places like Hand & Stone & look for places with Asian sounding names. Recently I was on the west side of Houston & did this & stopped in at a few places. Yanyan Foot Massage on Clay Road & Massage AA on a freeway feeder road were pretty uninspiring with women way overdressed & not giving off any kind of a sexual vibe. Gold Spa was a little better. I rang the bell & an older gal came to the door wearing a low cut top, looking like she'd dressed in a hurry. She told me: Busy, come back later.I do something similar. I've found that "asian massage" and "table shower" also work well as keywords in Maps. If there are provocatively dressed Asian women in any photos associated with those places, then that is often a good sign. However, don't expect to see the women in the pictures at the massage shop. You'll probably see people who look like their auntie, mother, or grandmother (with rare but very appreciated exceptions).

Also, if a massage place is open 24 hours, that's a good hint about the services that are available. However, there aren't a lot of these, and they are scattered all over town.

For those of you who have citizens in your life who may disapprove of your hobby, you can use Google Maps in "Incognito Mode" which will not keep track of search terms of places you've visited.

Atanion
01-19-21, 15:20
First post here, but I have been around Houston for a while.

Went to Jinn Spa before New Years, despite no reviews on the forum. It is the 17000 block of W Little York. Went based on bedpage ads, which, ay not be the best measure, but it worked out.

Was met by Fanny. Extremely hot. The hottest AMP girl I have found, even in Dallas. Young, slender, large fake bosom. Gave her donation of $2 with no discussion.

Requested table shower, but they only have standing shower. She still got me clean, but table shower is one of my favorite parts.

After shower, returned to room. Very average, short, assuage followed by "flip" which resulted in extremely attractive, but not that enthusiastic FS finish. Still worthwhile compared to the average AMP girls around town.

I have tried others more recently, and should have gone back to Jinn.I went by Jin Spa and asked for "Fanny", but they said there wasn't anyone with that name there. There was a girl named Lucy and a girl named Shasha. Based on the description above, I would wager that Fanny and Sasha are the same person.

I went with Lucy first and indulged in the usual. I then did something I've never done before. I left and stopped by another nearby place called D&D massage. However, I didn't get a good vibe there. I then returned to Jin and went with Sasha who I again indulged in the usual. This was less than an hour after I was with Lucy.

I've experienced two girls from the same spa before, but this was the first time I did it in the same day. Actually, no, I've experienced two girls at once so I guess that counts as the same day. I guess this was the first time I indulged with one provider, left the spa, and then came back to indulge with another provider on the same day.

Lucy was a bit more accommodating, but I have to admit that Sasha was more attractive. That's almost always the challenge right? You can never find all of what you want in one person.

Craven Morehead
01-21-21, 23:03
I visited FY Massage: Great Name! Other good names for AMPs might be BJ Spa or FS Massage & I hope these exist somewhere. FY is on Antoine just off Beltway 8. I had a good session with Sasha, a 30 something hotty who looked great with her big hooters popping out of her sexy red dress. I'm sure the sign by the door said 30 minutes was $40 but in the room she wanted $50. After some massage & mutual touching we negotiated a FY session for $100. She wanted 140 but I insisted I didn't have that much & she didn't take long to accept my offer. I enjoyed enthusiastic oral & multiple positions. Definitely worth repeating.

SirWilliam
01-22-21, 00:42
..Also, if a massage place is open 24 hours, that's a good hint about the services that are available. However, there aren't a lot of these, and they are scattered all over town.The 24 hour aspect seems to be an especially good indicator. Some of the best sessions I've had in multiple cities were at 24 hour places, often early morning. Including one in Houston (though sadly it seemed to be gone the last time I was in town).

D Captn
01-30-21, 02:45
Been to a place half a dozen times near the Galleria. Have searched this thread to see if anyone has ever posted about it, but no one has. Great massage every time. Pricey house fee ($90 per hour). No spinners, but overall not bad looking or too old. Very good to excellent massage every time. HE always, but was very surprised that BBFS is offered by most. In fact, its made clear that no condom is used. My guess is that they want no evidence in the building in case of "inspection". Never been to an AMP like this before. The name of the establishment has recently changed, so I'm not sure if this phenomenon is still occurring. I will check it out in the not too distant future and report back.

Atanion
01-31-21, 12:25
Been to a place half a dozen times near the Galleria. Have searched this thread to see if anyone has ever posted about it, but no one has. Great massage every time. Pricey house fee ($90 per hour). No spinners, but overall not bad looking or too old. Very good to excellent massage every time. HE always, but was very surprised that BBFS is offered by most. In fact, its made clear that no condom is used. My guess is that they want no evidence in the building in case of "inspection". Never been to an AMP like this before. The name of the establishment has recently changed, so I'm not sure if this phenomenon is still occurring. I will check it out in the not too distant future and report back.This sounds promising. The name is less important than the general location (cross street and landmarks). I look forward to your report back.

Craven Morehead
02-04-21, 22:36
There sure are a lot of AMPs on FM2920. Some months back I visited several & didn't feel that extras were available at any so I recently visited a few I skipped last time. Near Rhodes Road I stopped in at a Foot Massage & the gal there looked pretty overdressed. I went to leave & she had me wait to see another girl. After some shouting in Chinese the other gal took her jacket off in the back room & came up closer to me wearing a skimpy outfit. This one was old, pale, skinny & pretty sad looking so I thanked them & said goodbye.

A couple of blocks east is Sun & the gal who greeted me looked good in a revealing dress. I ask for the restroom at every AMP I visit as it gives me a feel for the place & a chance to reflect on the girl who let me in & if I want to spend time with her. In this restroom I saw makeup scattered everywhere & a recently opened package of Monistat Vaginal Fungicide sitting on top of the garbage can. That was a turn off for me so I said my apologies & left.

I went to 990 Spa on FM1960 but the gal who greeted me was way too old for my taste. I've been with a much younger gal there but that was a while ago. I may avoid this place for a while.

I had a great time at KC on FM1960 before so went back again. The girl who let me in was a cute 30 something in short shorts. Inside the room she accepted my $40 then wanted a tip up front.

Me: I'll tip you later.

Her: now.

Me: Later.

This exchange has happened to me several times & when it does I take my cash back & leave. This gal looked pretty shocked when I did this.

I went back to FY after the awesome time I had last month. Was greeted & serviced by Chin Chin, a busty middle-aged gal wearing not very much. $40 admission, $100 got me oral & multiple positions. She's not as young or attractive as the last one I saw there but the performance was just as good. Definitely a very experienced sex worker, she said she was the new girl so I guess they rotate their inventory at this place. I'll go back next month to see who they have then.

I didn't visit all these places in 1 day. It's easier to write these reports all at once.

Craven.

Atanion
02-08-21, 11:19
There sure are a lot of AMPs on FM2920. Some months back I visited several & didn't feel that extras were available at any so I recently visited a few I skipped last time. Near Rhodes Road I stopped in at a Foot Massage & the gal there looked pretty overdressed. I went to leave & she had me wait to see another girl. After some shouting in Chinese the other gal took her jacket off in the back room & came up closer to me wearing a skimpy outfit. This one was old, pale, skinny & pretty sad looking so I thanked them & said goodbye.

A couple of blocks east is Sun & the gal who greeted me looked good in a revealing dress. I ask for the restroom at every AMP I visit as it gives me a feel for the place & a chance to reflect on the girl who let me in & if I want to spend time with her. In this restroom I saw makeup scattered everywhere & a recently opened package of Monistat Vaginal Fungicide sitting on top of the garbage can. That was a turn off for me so I said my apologies & left.

I went to 990 Spa on FM1960 but the gal who greeted me was way too old for my taste. I've been with a much younger gal there but that was a while ago. I may avoid this place for a while.

I had a great time at KC on FM1960 before so went back again. The girl who let me in was a cute 30 something in short shorts. Inside the room she accepted my $40 then wanted a tip up front.

Me: I'll tip you later.

Me: Later.

This exchange has happened to me several times & when it does I take my cash back & leave. This gal looked pretty shocked when I did this.

I went back to FY after the awesome time I had last month. Was greeted & serviced by Chin Chin, a busty middle-aged gal wearing not very much. $40 admission, $100 got me oral & multiple positions. She's not as young or attractive as the last one I saw there but the performance was just as good. Definitely a very experienced sex worker, she said she was the new girl so I guess they rotate their inventory at this place. I'll go back next month to see who they have then.

I didn't visit all these places in 1 day. It's easier to write these reports all at once.

Craven.Great intel, as usual, CM. I went by FY last week, and waited for someone to unlock the door. I kept going up to their video doorbell and trying to understand the person who was talking through the speaker. I eventually ended up leaving.

I'll try FY again, but it's quite a bit out of my usual commute.

Craven Morehead
02-08-21, 22:07
Great intel, as usual, CM. I went by FY last week, and waited for someone to unlock the door. I kept going up to their video doorbell and trying to understand the person who was talking through the speaker. I eventually ended up leaving.

I'll try FY again, but it's quite a bit out of my usual commute.I think it's worth trying again. For what it's worth I was there twice both times early pm & didn't have this issue, but it seemed like there was only 1 woman working there. So if she's busy she might not answer the door, or might tell you to come back later in bad Engrish.

Craven Morehead
02-13-21, 16:53
This week I hit up Diamond Spa, I-45 feeder road, east side not far from West Road. This is one of those places where you enter the lobby & have wait for the girl to appear behind the glass, then pay at the window, right next to the NO REFUNDS sign. It's pretty dark behind that glass & the girl stands off to one side so it's hard to see what she looks like, but I got a pretty good feeling so I offered her $40 for 30 minutes. This got denied so I paid her $60 & waited for her to open the door & let me in.

This is the only AMP I know where the massage table is a king sized bed. After some mutual fondling she asked for $ & I gave her $100 & told her that was all I had. She said the price is $140, but took my cash anyway & hid it behind the lamp. That's where she found a condom wrapped in paper towel. Then I got to work & had a pretty good time pounding away. She had some country music blaring from the radio which was a slight distraction but I went with it as it drowned out other noises we were making.

Sofia is from Vietnam & must have progressed from the nail salons to make more money & get away from inhaling the chemicals. She was a bit sexually awkward, but it was a pretty good experience & I'll probably go back. I've had mixed experiences at this place. When it used to be called something else the girl offered me a table shower, which I declined, so she had me leave. Weird. On a more recent visit I had a better time with a very busty woman who had a band-aid on her breast.

Sofia's English was good & she told me the place wasn't busy. The day before they had 3 customers & they have 2 girls working there. I did some quick mental math & hope that means one of you guys had a threesome.

AMPs not being busy is a common story I hear a lot where I go. I'm not sure if it's caused by the pandemic or the economy or if the AMP industry is in decline. We should be able to use the laws of supply & demand & drive down prices. Post your thoughts on this, like how much you pay & how much you think we can get away with paying for FS. I paid $160 for the total experience & that seems like too much.

Craven.

WarTide
02-20-21, 00:43
I haven't been to an AMP in a decade and never had a chance to visit one in TX. Now I'm motivated to check a few out so I will have to do some research here on ones to check out. If you all have a spot that you recommend but don't feel comfortable putting out on the main page just send it to my DM and thanks in advance.

This week I hit up Diamond Spa, I-45 feeder road, east side not far from West Road. This is one of those places where you enter the lobby & have wait for the girl to appear behind the glass, then pay at the window, right next to the NO REFUNDS sign. It's pretty dark behind that glass & the girl stands off to one side so it's hard to see what she looks like, but I got a pretty good feeling so I offered her $40 for 30 minutes. This got denied so I paid her $60 & waited for her to open the door & let me in.

This is the only AMP I know where the massage table is a king sized bed. After some mutual fondling she asked for $ & I gave her $100 & told her that was all I had. She said the price is $140, but took my cash anyway & hid it behind the lamp. That's where she found a condom wrapped in paper towel. Then I got to work & had a pretty good time pounding away. She had some country music blaring from the radio which was a slight distraction but I went with it as it drowned out other noises we were making.

Sofia is from Vietnam & must have progressed from the nail salons to make more money & get away from inhaling the chemicals. She was a bit sexually awkward, but it was a pretty good experience & I'll probably go back. I've had mixed experiences at this place. When it used to be called something else the girl offered me a table shower, which I declined, so she had me leave. Weird. On a more recent visit I had a better time with a very busty woman who had a band-aid on her breast.

Sofia's English was good & she told me the place wasn't busy. The day before they had 3 customers & they have 2 girls working there. I did some quick mental math & hope that means one of you guys had a threesome.

AMPs not being busy is a common story I hear a lot where I go. I'm not sure if it's caused by the pandemic or the economy or if the AMP industry is in decline. We should be able to use the laws of supply & demand & drive down prices. Post your thoughts on this, like how much you pay & how much you think we can get away with paying for FS. I paid $160 for the total experience & that seems like too much.

Craven.

EnjoysTheLife
02-20-21, 16:23

Craven.I have had quite a number of good experiences here. Last year, maybe November, I came across an American girl in her late 20's or early 30's working there. She was very pretty. I was stunned to see a non-Asian greet me at the door.

Enjoy!

Dude0204
02-22-21, 03:47
I agree 160 seems a bit much consider agency is around that price with better menu.

Craven.

HubblyBubbly
02-22-21, 13:06
Been to a place half a dozen times near the Galleria. Have searched this thread to see if anyone has ever posted about it, but no one has. Great massage every time. Pricey house fee ($90 per hour). No spinners, but overall not bad looking or too old. Very good to excellent massage every time. HE always, but was very surprised that BBFS is offered by most. In fact, its made clear that no condom is used. My guess is that they want no evidence in the building in case of "inspection". Never been to an AMP like this before. The name of the establishment has recently changed, so I'm not sure if this phenomenon is still occurring. I will check it out in the not too distant future and report back.What's the name of the place?

TheKing
02-23-21, 03:49
Perfecta Spa on Corporate is my new go-to place. I've been several times in the last few months. The ladies are always young and pretty. Standard prices and tipping apply. I went this weekend and a nice lady took care of all my full service needs. As I was leaving the room I walked into a vision. The other girl working may be the most beautiful Asian woman I've ever seen. I m going back later this week to meet her.

Atanion
03-01-21, 14:47

Craven.I stopped by Diamond, parked and walked inside. The lady inside the window said I had to call the number to make an appointment. I asked for the number, but she said I had to look it up. I left and went to Best Foot and Body on Veteran's Memorial for the usual.

Atanion
03-01-21, 20:50
Perfecta Spa on Corporate is my new go-to place. I've been several times in the last few months. The ladies are always young and pretty. Standard prices and tipping apply. I went this weekend and a nice lady took care of all my full service needs. As I was leaving the room I walked into a vision. The other girl working may be the most beautiful Asian woman I've ever seen. I m going back later this week to meet her.You're the second person to mention to me that Perfecta is the place to go. What's the price all in? Are we talking $140 for a half hour and $160 for a full hour? Or something more?

Craven Morehead
03-01-21, 22:02
I stopped by Diamond, parked and walked inside. The lady inside the window said I had to call the number to make an appointment. I asked for the number, but she said I had to look it up. I left and went to Best Foot and Body on Veteran's Memorial for the usual.Of all the AMPs I have been to I have had more BS like this from Diamond than from any other. I stopped going there for a long time as I would repeatedly be turned away for reasons I still don't understand. Guess I got lucky with my recent visit but based on your experience I will not give this place high priority.

TheKing
03-03-21, 03:44
You're the second person to mention to me that Perfecta is the place to go. What's the price all in? Are we talking $140 for a half hour and $160 for a full hour? Or something more?I pay 160 for an hour. I don't know if they have a half hour rate.

OrlandoOD
03-11-21, 17:04
Based on reviews from this board I tried a couple of parlors while in town. First one near Bellaire area was a rush job but FS and to completion. Covers were so tight it was cutting off blood supply and she finishes me off by hand. 140 for FS multiple positions and HJ plus a crap massage for the 30 session. Lackluster performance from a short gal called Taiwan. This was the only thing open at 11 pm so I got what I got.

A few days later I made my way to Perfecta. Nice double entry and music playing. I listened at the wall and heard some girls getting hammered down and moaning. That confirmed I was in for a good time. Sara came out a minute or two later, and put me in a room and let me know it would be 15-20 min. She went back out and came back 17'min later. Sara is a petite but with great assets and a very fit body. C cups, tight tummy with a hint of abs. Quite a sexy body. Eye makeup on point but kept mask on except to swallow my sword. Very nice CBJ that brought me to life, as well as attention to the boys with an attentive tongue. She hopped on for some Asian CG and then rode to her first O. Sat up and moved to lotus, and brought her over the edge twice more to a quivering end for her. She asked fir me to get on top as she was starting to glisten from sweat which is always sexy as fuck. Laid her back and brought her legs together for a very tight guided entry. Pulled her in close and railed into her for several minutes, then rolled a leg over the side for a side saddle k9. Sat her up partially and pulled her tight and gave her everything I had and we finished together and my legs about gave out with her laughing. She was tight enough to snatch the hat off me as I withdrew. Whole body is very toned and just about perfect. I would have loved to daty, but that was off limits. She said they have 5 other girls there often. I would highly advise visiting. Damage was 160 and I brought my own cover this time to avoid undersized shit.

WillyBill
03-13-21, 11:23
From out of town I am in the Nassau bay area any good places around here. Thanks in advance.

Craven Morehead
03-14-21, 20:16
FY has become a go-to place for me & this month I went there for the 3rd time this year. Seems like they change their staff once a month & my 1st two visits were great but this latest one was only so-so. This time I saw Jessica, OK-looking, middle-aged who gave a lack luster rub down with no touching until I ponied up some more cash. I gave her $100 told her what I wanted & said that's all I had. She told me FS was 140 but agreed to give me covered head for the amount I gave her. She also reluctantly pulled her top down & that was it. Before she got started she told me when we were done I should go to the ATM in the lobby & get another $20 for her, something I didn't do. As covered BJs go it was one of the better ones, especially when I yelled Faster, Faster & her neck really picked up speed like I've never seen before. I'll go again next month & see who they have then.

While I was in the NW Houston area I nixed some other places. Four Seasons (formerly G) where the woman who greeted me was dressed like a nurse & not in a good way. The greeter at AA was also overdressed. I didn't care for the room layout at GL. Much too open. OK looked OK & the woman there was wearing a skimpy black outfit, but wasn't too attractive & told me she was busy.

Craven.

Atanion
03-16-21, 15:07
I had some time so I stopped by Beauty Spa. However, the only girl there gave her name as Mimi, and she was no beauty. She wasn't hideous, but I've seen far more attractive women at other AMPs. However, I was pressed for time so I went for it. The experience was surprisingly decent given her level of unattractiveness. She took direction well and had few limits.

I've exhausted most of the options in my general area. Overall, the options are very mediocre with a few gems here and there. However, the gems know they are rare, and they usually upsell or just don't do much. It's quite disappointing.

BOI99
03-20-21, 16:49
I have been fucking CiCi at H Bath House It is on Broadview just off Telephone Rd. Not far from Korean Bars. CiCi is drop dead gorgeous beautiful. She in her twenties. She is Korean. Sex hot body. Nice big tits and nipples that I live to suck. She sucks and fucks so good. I love to lick her sweet pussy and asshole. Also I love taking table showers with her and doing 69 with her in the shower. CiCi is so sexy hot. Best sex I have ever had. This young beautiful girl is well worth the money. $200.

Atanion
03-22-21, 14:29
I have been fucking CiCi at H Bath House It is on Broadview just off Telephone Rd. Not far from Korean Bars. CiCi is drop dead gorgeous beautiful. She in her twenties. She is Korean. Sex hot body. Nice big tits and nipples that I live to suck. She sucks and fucks so good. I love to lick her sweet pussy and asshole. Also I love taking table showers with her and doing 69 with her in the shower. CiCi is so sexy hot. Best sex I have ever had. This young beautiful girl is well worth the money. $200.Does $200 include BBBJ and multiple pops? Or, is it CFS and one pop?

Veioviz
03-25-21, 01:40
Perfecta Spa on Corporate is my new go-to place. I've been several times in the last few months. The ladies are always young and pretty. Standard prices and tipping apply. I went this weekend and a nice lady took care of all my full service needs. As I was leaving the room I walked into a vision. The other girl working may be the most beautiful Asian woman I've ever seen. I’m going back later this week to meet her.I'm in town for a night on businesses, and was initially looking to try your Bissy scene, since AMPs are all I have close to me back home. Then after reading the streetwalker threads, decided it was worth the risk on a business trip, and decided to stay in my comfort zone. Really glad I read this post (among others).

Puts the Chicago AMPs to shame! $180 for the best full massage of my life by a very attractive girl (didn't get her name). Bonus that they're open till 1:00 am.

You guys have it good down here. They all come into Houston and migrate up and outwards (per a mama I've gotten chatty with while waiting at a place I frequent). By the time they hit Chicago, they want $140-$200 + an $80 house fee.

TygerNuts
03-29-21, 09:51
Perfecta Spa on Corporate is my new go-to place. I've been several times in the last few months. The ladies are always young and pretty. Standard prices and tipping apply. I went this weekend and a nice lady took care of all my full service needs. As I was leaving the room I walked into a vision. The other girl working may be the most beautiful Asian woman I've ever seen. I m going back later this week to meet her.Unfortunately your vision perfect girl is not there anymore. They got average 2 girls during the day. Older and younger. Both toned arms. Pretty face. Older seemed mean younger seemed like she was willing. But the hot chick you were talking about no longer there her name was Fanni.

VNewMen
04-03-21, 08:52
I have been fucking CiCi at H Bath House It is on Broadview just off Telephone Rd. Not far from Korean Bars. CiCi is drop dead gorgeous beautiful. She in her twenties. She is Korean. Sex hot body. Nice big tits and nipples that I live to suck. She sucks and fucks so good. I love to lick her sweet pussy and asshole. Also I love taking table showers with her and doing 69 with her in the shower. CiCi is so sexy hot. Best sex I have ever had. This young beautiful girl is well worth the money. $200.I'm very meticulous in doing things and when I came back my things were moved around. Someone went through my pockets and all my things in my wallet were shuffled around. Watch yourself, I'm a nobody with nothing to lose so if you have connections and a personal life you want to protect leave all identifying ties behind before you enter this place.

CrackerJoe
04-04-21, 19:23
Drop by there one night and got the older claims to be 35. Looks +40 with a pair of fake large C to small D. Did not want to swallow the sword whole. FS was rushed wanted me to Finnish in 5 minutes. Only got in 3 positions instead of the 6 I was looking for. Came back 2 days later in day time in hopes to find the perfect date your referring to. Only one there was the same lady. She drop the price and offered more than last visit but did not want anymore of her for lack of service and looks wasn't up to pair for repeat.

HereAndThere
04-13-21, 00:20
I heard of a guy who went here today. Spent some time with Lisa. Paid. 6 to the house. Real nice massage and on the flip she wanted $. 6, but settled for $. 2. CBJ was a little toothy, but the CFS was good. Then more back massage. She's probably mid 40's man made D's, small waste and a flat ass.

JamieJ123
04-21-21, 11:44
New to area, pulled trigger from this sub. Also made new USA account for reasons LOL.

I had a dream and walk into perfecta the other day and as soon as I walked in room doors open and a guy darted out the door fast. Ginny I think her name was took me to a room and asked to get ready. .6 for massage which was lackluster at best and I was disappointed. She was a middle age Chinese woman little chubby decent C's I would guess. On flip her eyes widen and looked really nervous about the size which made me nervous to the point I asked her if she wanted to get someone else but eventually she seemed excited about it. Started decent but quick CBJ into CG few more positions she ended up taking it really well and thirty minutes later I was happy. She was really loud and we were in front room which kind of made me nervous also haha but I'm kind of new to it all so that has something to do with it. Total was 1.8 which prolly a little high but anything below 2 I'm OK with. As I was walking away another girl younger gorgeous little Asian flirt smiled at me and I swear I almost went for round two.

That leads me to a question I have for you seniors. Is it rude to ask for a different girl when approached by say one you're not into? How do you ask that in a nice way? I'm thinking next time if its same girl Ill just be like " I'd like to see someone new" or something any help would be great. As much as I want I can't say "Anyone working today hotter?" hahaha.

Houston has so much potential everywhere and not a lot of people use this forum around here which is surprising to me honestly.

Craven Morehead
04-21-21, 23:07
That leads me to a question I have for you seniors. Is it rude to ask for a different girl when approached by say one you're not into? How do you ask that in a nice way? I'm thinking next time if its same girl Ill just be like " I'd like to see someone new" or something any help would be great. As much as I want I can't say "Anyone working today hotter?" hahaha.

Houston has so much potential everywhere and not a lot of people use this forum around here which is surprising to me honestly.No, it's not rude to ask to see other women if the one who opens the door for you isn't to your liking. I've done this & say something like Can I See Who Else is Available? Sometimes there isn't anyone else & there's only one employee. Rude or not, you're the paying customer so have the right to ask for whatever you want. Sometimes I've decided to leave an AMP early & the greeter tells me there's another one working if I want to see her.

There are lots of active AMPs in the Houston area so check out some that haven't been mentioned here & keep reporting to share the knowledge.

Craven.

Atanion
04-22-21, 12:16
I've had some enjoyable sessions at Sun Massage on 2920, but Coco is not worth the time. I'll just keep it brief. Yumi also works there and, despite being older than Coco, provides a much better experience.

Atanion
04-22-21, 12:20
That leads me to a question I have for you seniors. Is it rude to ask for a different girl when approached by say one you're not into? How do you ask that in a nice way? I'm thinking next time if its same girl Ill just be like " I'd like to see someone new" or something any help would be great. As much as I want I can't say "Anyone working today hotter?" hahaha.You are a paying customer. You don't feel compelled to order the first thing you see on a restaurant menu, right? Then don't feel compelled to go with the first person you see at an AMP.

Asking, "Is there anyone else around?" with a smile on your face is a nice way to ask. Like Craven said, you can always walk out if you don't see what you like. You'll be surprised how threatening to walk results in a new girl suddenly becoming available.

CrackerJoe
04-22-21, 14:23
After my visit to Houston and seeing endless amounts of spas there I'm shock this sub forum is this slow. This is one the largest population of Asians in USA. Plenty to share.

JdsHobby
04-23-21, 17:51
Anyone have any recommendations for a place by Harwin and 59. Have to take a test at a testing center and would like to get as relaxed as I can before.

JamieJ123
04-23-21, 19:22
Went into H bath hoping Cici was working because she sounds incredible. Mama San let me in told her it was my first time and asked if Cici was there she said no vacation next week. She said she had others and I ask it they were young and she looked at me for a second and said yes. I went into a room and she said the girl would be right with me. An overweight mid 40's lady came in and not only was unattractive gave me this look crosses between confusion and disgust. Idk I'm a relatively attractive young guy but if I wasn't already disappointed in the first place the look sent me flying out the door. So I went to where I've been before perfecta and man I am glad I did.

Saw Anna she's only going to be there for one more week. Tiny petite lady absolutely beautiful face right up my alley. Very eager and enthusiastic almost to much felt kind of rushed to get into it all. She knew exactly what she was doing and After the dream which was really fun I asked for an actual massage cause my shoulders were really tense and she proceeded to give me an incredible shoulder massage. $. 8 for all.

Craven Morehead
04-23-21, 21:59
Went into H bath hoping Cici was working because she sounds incredible. Where is H Bath?

CrazyHorse312
04-25-21, 11:57
I'll be in the Willowbrook area for a day next month and I'm looking for an AMP with extras to help me relax. Looking to not have to travel too far. Any suggestions?

Craven Morehead
04-25-21, 19:36
I'll be in the Willowbrook area for a day next month and I'm looking for an AMP with extras to help me relax. Looking to not have to travel too far. Any suggestions?KC is a bit East of Willowbrook, south side of FM1960. I've had good & not so good services there. One of my go-tos is FY which is on Antoine just south of Beltway 8. Let us know where you go & what happens. FM1960 has plenty to choose from if you have wheels. Drive along & look for the Massage signs.

Atanion
04-26-21, 12:02
I'll be in the Willowbrook area for a day next month and I'm looking for an AMP with extras to help me relax. Looking to not have to travel too far. Any suggestions?Willowbrook isn't too far from FM2920 which has quite a few options. Sun Massage (4915 Farm to Market 2920 #290, Spring, TX 77388) is my current goto based on distance and relative quality. Essence isn't too far from Sun.

Please report back with your reviews!

Craven Morehead
04-26-21, 20:57
I've been making monthly visits to FY & busty Sasha is back still looking good after I saw her earlier this year. This sort of confirms my theory that they are rotating their inventory once a month. While I laid face down & she was gently rubbing my inner thighs I asked her questions on how busy they are etc. She pretended not to understand me & didn't answer. But there are 2 things she does understand: sex & money. This time she wasn't happy with my $100 offer for FS & wanted 120, claiming she has to give $20 to the house. I resisted & she performed well anyway but tried to shake me down for another 20 again after I was dressed. She's worth seeing.

Craven.

SumDumbFuk
04-30-21, 16:45
From out of town. What should the rates be a Sun for what kind of dream service?

Craven Morehead
04-30-21, 20:05
I hit up a Foot Massage joint on FM1960 in a strip mall about 1/2 mile east of the Hardy toll road. For sure the most disgustingly dirty AMP I can remember. The restroom hadn't been cleaned in forever & there was a big broken ceiling tile in the middle of the floor. The greeter was middle aged & was wearing a lot of red lipstick so I had visions of these lips servicing me. Inside the room I gave her $40 then she started asking me if I wanted a BJ or sex, using the obvious hand gestures. That's when the big head started thinking & I took back my $40 & headed out.

My visit to 990 Massage on the other side of I-45 was much better. Linda was younger & had a perfect touch to get me aroused. She gladly took the $100 I offered for FS & serviced me well. $40 admission. My past experiences here have been with much older gals. She said they had 2 women working but they are not busy. Recommended.

Atanion
05-03-21, 09:28
I hit up a Foot Massage joint on FM1960 in a strip mall about 1/2 mile east of the Hardy toll road. For sure the most disgustingly dirty AMP I can remember. The restroom hadn't been cleaned in forever & there was a big broken ceiling tile in the middle of the floor. The greeter was middle aged & was wearing a lot of red lipstick so I had visions of these lips servicing me. Inside the room I gave her $40 then she started asking me if I wanted a BJ or sex, using the obvious hand gestures. That's when the big head started thinking & I took back my $40 & headed out.

My visit to 990 Massage on the other side of I-45 was much better. Linda was younger & had a perfect touch to get me aroused. She gladly took the $100 I offered for FS & serviced me well. $40 admission. My past experiences here have been with much older gals. She said they had 2 women working but they are not busy. Recommended.Ha, I've been to that Foot Massage joint. The lady was an old Hispanic woman, right? I didn't even make it inside. That place looked like it was made of pure tetanus.

Craven Morehead
05-03-21, 22:20
Ha, I've been to that Foot Massage joint. The lady was an old Hispanic woman, right? I didn't even make it inside. That place looked like it was made of pure tetanus.I couldn't tell her nationality but it sounds like you made the right call. What's weird is this place has been there for a long time, so someone must be visiting for them to stay in business. Maybe she has some special skills. If any of you know anything please report.

MrVeryOrange
05-08-21, 17:28
Checked out i10 VIP spa. Pretty girl but she's all business. Wham bam thank you maam. Maybe bcus one of why'all were in the waiting lobby. Also pretty girl at hearty massage on the 45 n and at ok massage (or rong's massage) on 249.

ILoveCoffee
05-08-21, 21:03
Staying at an airport hotel in a few weeks, any action in that area? Whats my best bet?

MrVeryOrange
05-09-21, 10:38
Coffee you should try sunny relax on the 45 n, diamond spa by 249, or beautiful spa on bammel.

Craven Morehead
05-09-21, 23:23
Willowbrook isn't too far from FM2920 which has quite a few options. Sun Massage (4915 Farm to Market 2920 #290, Spring, TX 77388) is my current goto based on distance and relative quality. Yeah, those girls at Sun Massage are hot.

MilkDud101
05-11-21, 15:41
Saw at least 4 constable cars in the GQ spa parking area on jones road yesterday around 7 pm. Didn't look like any car accidents happened, and did see 1 person, possible John, getting booked.

ILoveCoffee
05-11-21, 16:58
Coffee you should try sunny relax on the 45 n, diamond spa by 249, or beautiful spa on bammel.Perfect thanks, should I expect. 6 for the hour and another. 6 for HE.

Atanion
05-12-21, 10:49
I had time to make the long drive to Perfecta based on review here and in other forums. I was greeted by two girls. One had fairly ample tits and the other was more modestly endowed. They both wore masks so I couldn't get a good look at their faces. I went with the bigger bust girl which turned out to be a bit of a mistake. She said her name was Cindy and her large breasts drooped down when she took off her clothes. She was very average in looks however, her service had impressive tones. I don't think I'll return to Perfecta.

I also went down a few doors to G98 Massage. There were two girls there, and I went with Helen who looked very attractive once the mask came off. However, she was on her period so our festivities were limited. Helen said she had just been in Houston for five days. I think this place is fairly new.

ThePureOrcas
05-14-21, 10:24
Hey guys I was wonder if you guys had any locations on where I could find some masseuses with some big juggs. I'm talking D cups and up I've only had about two that fit that criteria in my time but I'm looking for more. I don't care about looks as long as they have a huge rack and provide FS. Thanks everyone for your help and knowledge.

MrVeryOrange
05-14-21, 21:40
Try Perfecta or Sunny relax.

Craven Morehead
05-14-21, 22:53
Hey guys I was wonder if you guys had any locations on where I could find some masseuses with some big juggs. I'm talking D cups and up I've only had about two that fit that criteria in my time but I'm looking for more. I don't care about looks as long as they have a huge rack and provide FS. Thanks everyone for your help and knowledge.Do a search for Jumbo Juggs Jina. Visit & report back what happens.

ThePureOrcas
05-15-21, 06:59
I did and apparently she has a dick I'm not into that LOL. I just want a chick that's at an AMP with big juggs whether they're fake or not I don't mind. I remember there was this older lady I visited at the place called healing foot center, her name was Candy and she had some E cups I'm looking for something like that or like D+.

Do a search for Jumbo Juggs Jina. Visit & report back what happens.

MrVeryOrange
05-15-21, 12:55
Try fy massage.