PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15

LatinDragon78
05-09-17, 12:01
Tell the me the approximate area you live in or frequent, and I'll be more than happy to tell you the clubs worth going into. Always happy to help a HB fugitive!Mostly around the western burbs. I hit up HB, because it's close to work. Appreciate my friend!

Moejoo
05-09-17, 14:06
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

Ron M
05-09-17, 22:38
Why was that? Was it because of the dress code?Yup. I'm not a tie and suit guy. I'm a shorts and t shirt guy. Apparently in 90 degree weather you have to be dressed like you're going to a wedding.

Onyx0540
05-10-17, 09:08
Yup. I'm not a tie and suit guy. I'm a shorts and t shirt guy. Apparently in 90 degree weather you have to be dressed like you're going to a wedding.That really sucked. But most strip clubs I don't believe allow basketball ball shorts. I tried once to go to a club like that. They turned me away. Reason I tried is so I could get more contact.

Moejoo
05-11-17, 15:25
Please learn to use the Report Post button so can handle stuff like this.

StanleyStankas
05-13-17, 09:49
Just another opinion on HB:

Personally love Heavenly Bodies. You don't get the "extras" that you might get elsewhere. Try San Francisco, individual booths and reasonably priced extras! Anyway, back to Heavenly Bodies. The ladies are beautiful! (I've been to my share of gentlemen's clubs. And the talent has been pretty rough in many places, pretty sore on the eyes!) HB. Has quite a few beauties! Some are amazing stand outs. Ivanka for one. Try a dance with her. She will rub her tits all over your face. And they are big and so soft (will make you use every ounce of will power not to just grab them! Amy is another stand out. She may not be carrying a set like Ivanka, but she has amazing pole climbing and dancing skills. She will wrap around you like a pretzel. She is very playful, she let me play with her panties since I complimented them. Then there's Tabatha. Just ask for a back rub. She will make you melt right at the table. Who needs an AMP when I can see Tabatha for a good massage. She said she has studied for it and I believe it. Yes some of the girls are just eye candy and don't really do much when it comes to the dancing. But there is plenty of talent and I am happy to share my time and discover the treasures in HB.

VIP's are free on Mondays!Used to run the girls from the rosemont blue line to elmhurst and touhy or as some would say "tooo che" ha! When they would audition during the afternoons In my pub tran days (bus stops in front or just shy as it's a gps time point there). I may go in. So in the expert opinions here what would be a great time to go as I am an old stale f but I do have time and money being semi-retired. I don't want much. Just attention is all really. Thanks men.

AlreadeGone
05-13-17, 17:14
2nd time going to a strip club. First time at polekatz. Got dances from 2 different girls. First one I took advantage of the 2 for 1 priced dances. 2nd girl o ended up getting 3 nude dances from which totaled out to be 90 $ for the 3 dances. Not bad because she let me grab all over her big breasts and even put her nipple in my mouth a few times. Haha. This was towards the end. I'm guessing they start to become less strict on what you can do once it starts to reach closing time.

Kellster
05-14-17, 11:26
Yeah I've got to admit, I like Heavenly Bodies in general, but the last time I went on a Saturday night it was awful. There weren't that many dancers working and the ones that were weren't that great looking. There used to be a lot of hot, fit, tone dancers there who grave great lap dances for a decent price- not sure what happened. They need a talent upgrade and more thin dancers period- at least on Saturday night. If you want full service I'd skip it- that's most likely not happening.

RobertWi69
05-31-17, 16:46
I need a little help guys. Back in the 90's there was a place out in Palatine I believe on Lake Cook Rd that I think was on the corner at Rand, which is now a smoke shop. Was that the right location or was it further down Lake Cook? I wasted hundreds, even thousands, of dollars there as I was young and naive. Anyone recall the name too?

Mayor Quimby
05-31-17, 17:07
I need a little help guys. Back in the 90's there was a place out in Palatine I believe on Lake Cook Rd that I think was on the corner at Rand, which is now a smoke shop. Was that the right location or was it further down Lake Cook? I wasted hundreds, even thousands, of dollars there as I was young and naive. Anyone recall the name too?I believe it was simply called "Dancers". If I recall that place was tiny & a person could spend a fortune & not get much.

StanleyStankas
05-31-17, 18:50
I believe it was simply called "Dancers". If I recall that place was tiny & a person could spend a fortune & not get much.I lived west of there and then had an account east of there so I went by several times. Don't think I ever went in. Actually what took the dude down was taxes (he didn't pay them!) I heard he owned a few joints of that nature.

StanleyStankas
05-31-17, 18:52
Yeah I've got to admit, I like Heavenly Bodies in general, but the last time I went on a Saturday night it was awful. There weren't that many dancers working and the ones that were weren't that great looking. There used to be a lot of hot, fit, tone dancers there who grave great lap dances for a decent price- not sure what happened. They need a talent upgrade and more thin dancers period- at least on Saturday night. If you want full service I'd skip it- that's most likely not happening.Now that's what I'm talking about. In the opinion of the experts what is the better day and time to be there when things are more laid back and the lovelies wouldn't mind sitting around and flirting with an ol stale fart like myself?

Pedorro
05-31-17, 19:25
I need a little help guys. Back in the 90's there was a place out in Palatine I believe on Lake Cook Rd that I think was on the corner at Rand, which is now a smoke shop. Was that the right location or was it further down Lake Cook? I wasted hundreds, even thousands, of dollars there as I was young and naive. Anyone recall the name too?It was called dancers at the corner of Rand and Lake Cook and everything was on the table. After you made contact with one of the dancers one of the waitresses would come by for the payment and would walk you to a tiny room where the girl of your choice would meet you.

RobertWi69
05-31-17, 19:54
I believe it was simply called "Dancers". If I recall that place was tiny & a person could spend a fortune & not get much.Yeah, it was very tiny which leads me to believe it is the place at Lake Cook & Rand that's now a smoke shop. Can you confirm that?

And yeah, this was back when I was really dumb so I think I spent $1,000 for 15 minutes in a booth with a girl sitting on my lap trying to stick my cock up her ass.

And I do think I remember something about taxes shutting the place down.

Kellster
05-31-17, 20:01
Now that's what I'm talking about. In the opinion of the experts what is the better day and time to be there when things are more laid back and the lovelies wouldn't mind sitting around and flirting with an ol stale fart like myself?Well daytime during the week is the best for just talking, but I'm not sure how the selection is now. There used to be some hot ones in the daytime but they're no longer there. I was never much of a talker since most of what they say is bs to get your money anyway. However there are exceptions- some seem genuine and cool. I like to go, look for a bit, and than get some dances, but others like to talk with them for long stretches so everyone is different. If not days than try weeknights. Friday night and Saturday night are too busy. Especially after 10:30/11:00 pm.

Kellster
05-31-17, 20:09
I believe it was simply called "Dancers". If I recall that place was tiny & a person could spend a fortune & not get much.Yes that place was called Dancers. It was on Lake Cook & Rand Rd in Palatine back in the 90's. It was pretty much a ripoff place although I had some fun with one gal a long time ago, but it was expensive. I was like 21 at the time. She gave me some good dances and then asked me if I could get her some cigarettes from the gas station across the street which I did. I think she was surprised I came back with them. I think Lake County wanted to get rid of strip clubs including that place for awhile. No big loss. That wasn't a great place anyway. The dancers always tried to pressure you to go back into a booth for big money and then would short you on time. Only one dancer on only one stage. The dancers dressed in evening gowns. Only went there like twice in my life- too expensive and wasn't worth it.

Kellster
05-31-17, 20:12
Yeah, it was very tiny which leads me to believe it is the place at Lake Cook & Rand that's now a smoke shop. Can you confirm that?

And yeah, this was back when I was really dumb so I think I spent $1,000 for 15 minutes in a booth with a girl sitting on my lap trying to stick my cock up her ass.

And I do think I remember something about taxes shutting the place down.Wow! I never spent that much- mainly since I didn't have that much haha! However I remember it being pricey and high pressure sales from the dancers and hostess.

RobertWi69
05-31-17, 20:38
Wow! I never spent that much- mainly since I didn't have that much haha! However I remember it being pricey and high pressure sales from the dancers and hostess.Yeah, they took credit cards.

StanleyStankas
05-31-17, 21:24
Well daytime during the week is the best for just talking, but I'm not sure how the selection is now. There used to be some hot ones in the daytime but they're no longer there. I was never much of a talker since most of what they say is bs to get your money anyway. However there are exceptions- some seem genuine and cool. I like to go, look for a bit, and than get some dances, but others like to talk with them for long stretches so everyone is different. If not days than try weeknights. Friday night and Saturday night are too busy. Especially after 10:30/11:00 pm.Oh I'm pretty much retired these days so whenever they are available so am I! I will take pub tran right to the front door. Who knows I might catch a bus at rosemont with a former co worker and when they let me off at bodies they will laugh all the way back to the garage! When I was behind the wheel of the bus I remember taking a very pretty irish girl (would say mid to late 20's) to an audition over there. The first time she went with another girl, however that girl I never saw again because she didn't have the right papers to work. I did see the irish girl a few times but never tried to move on her. She seemed kind of embarrassed that I was dropping her off in front of a club. A job is a job. I mean I don't look up or down to anyone. I go from the suites to the streets. So yea going to try this one day and will report.

AsianK
06-07-17, 15:32
Recently visited your city and was hoping for better experience than Indianapolis. Hit up heavenly bodies for a night out and this was an odd club. I will call it a bikini bar cause the girls don't go topless on stage. The drinks were cheap and the chairs are merely barstools. TVs everywhere so its almost like a sports bar. The selection of girls was plentiful. I have never seen so many fat girls at a strip club before. If that's your thing you may enjoy the scene. There were maybe a 4-5 good looking girls. Private dances are cheap with little contact. The interesting thing about this place is you can get dances from servers. I have never seen that before, so things got interesting because the selection of girls went up. If you are expecting all hotties this is not the place to go. If you are looking to chill, you may enjoy this bikini bar.

Chicago Monger
06-07-17, 20:24
Recently visited your city and was hoping for better experience than Indianapolis. Hit up heavenly bodies for a night out and this was an odd club. I will call it a bikini bar cause the girls don't go topless on stage. The drinks were cheap and the chairs are merely barstools. TVs everywhere so its almost like a sports bar. The selection of girls was plentiful. I have never seen so many fat girls at a strip club before. If that's your thing you may enjoy the scene. There were maybe a 4-5 good looking girls. Private dances are cheap with little contact. The interesting thing about this place is you can get dances from servers. I have never seen that before, so things got interesting because the selection of girls went up. If you are expecting all hotties this is not the place to go. If you are looking to chill, you may enjoy this bikini bar.Chicago is not a good place for Strip clubs. IF you have a car you go get to Northwest Indiana. To Fantasy off hwy 80.

Kellster
06-08-17, 14:07
Recently visited your city and was hoping for better experience than Indianapolis. Hit up heavenly bodies for a night out and this was an odd club. I will call it a bikini bar cause the girls don't go topless on stage. The drinks were cheap and the chairs are merely barstools. TVs everywhere so its almost like a sports bar. The selection of girls was plentiful. I have never seen so many fat girls at a strip club before. If that's your thing you may enjoy the scene. There were maybe a 4-5 good looking girls. Private dances are cheap with little contact. The interesting thing about this place is you can get dances from servers. I have never seen that before, so things got interesting because the selection of girls went up. If you are expecting all hotties this is not the place to go. If you are looking to chill, you may enjoy this bikini bar.Yeah the talent isn't as good as in the past (I'm not attracted to overweight women either), but there are some thin ones there. Those are the ones I get dances from. It depends when you go as well. Some nights are better than others. The gals I get dances from give good contact which is why I'll see them again. If they don't they're off my list no matter how hot they are. I usually avoid the servers because their dances haven't been as good as dancers- but that's just my experience. I mean if they wanted to be a dancer they'd be a dancer not a server.

Kellster
06-08-17, 14:11
Chicago is not a good place for Strip clubs. IF you have a car you go get to Northwest Indiana. To Fantasy off hwy 80.Yeah I don't know why that is. I mean you would think a city as big as Chicago and the surrounding area would have an incredible strip bar scene. In the 90's Rockford had some really good ones. Heavenly Bodies used to be really good (talent wise) a few years ago, but even then it was still always a bikini bar.

StanleyStankas
06-08-17, 15:54
Yeah I don't know why that is. I mean you would think a city as big as Chicago and the surrounding area would have an incredible strip bar scene. In the 90's Rockford had some really good ones. Heavenly Bodies used to be really good (talent wise) a few years ago, but even then it was still always a bikini bar.Any good or near great experience I had at a club was always across the border into wisconsin. Or in the day on 41 but alas it was not like I remembered it when I revisited just several years ago. When a dancer would walk up to my table stick her hand down my shirt to say hello to the little guy now THAT'S what I'm talkin about! Guess it just doesn't play in these times.

Lee2718
06-08-17, 20:44
A few weeks ago I decided to finally, for the first time, check out Arnies. It did not disappoint!

I arrived just before 7 on a Friday night (was barely able to park in the main lot), and was surprised to walk through the doors without running into any security. So I probably just squeezed by without needing to pay any cover.

There were maybe 10-15 girls working that night, and I was really happily surprised to see that most of them were spinners (all ebony). I know that dark lighting always helps, but I thought a handful of them were pretty good-looking by Chicago working-girl standards.

I think the best place to sit is at the bar, ideally as far away from the DJ booth as possible. I noticed that the girls tended to be a bit more frisky in those close dark quarters, which was a lot of fun.

The menu and fare were consistent with what other posters have mentioned. The girls supply everything.

If you like spinners, I'd recommend a blonde girl named Fame, and a red-haired girl named Candy. Both girls were a lot of "fun" by the bar, with lots of heavy and dirty petting and grinding, as long there was a slow stream of singles coming their way. Bambi was fun as well, and had a great head on her in the back-room, but turned into a totally cold and super bitchy up-seller once she realized she was going to get my sale. Wish I would have thrown that money towards the other 2, in retrospect.

There's no tip due to the bouncer for private-time. If the girl tries telling you that you owe the bouncer "extra", she's trying to milk you (Bambi did this really aggressively, and I eventually gave in because it wasn't worth the attention). Candy and Fame were much more pleasant during alone time.

Happy to share more details or answer questions over PM.

GordonCCraig
06-09-17, 09:11
A few weeks ago I decided to finally, for the first time, check out Arnies. It did not disappoint!

I arrived just before 7 on a Friday night (was barely able to park in the main lot), and was surprised to walk through the doors without running into any security. So I probably just squeezed by without needing to pay any cover.

There were maybe 10-15 girls working that night, and I was really happily surprised to see that most of them were spinners (all ebony). I know that dark lighting always helps, but I thought a handful of them were pretty good-looking by Chicago working-girl standards.

I think the best place to sit is at the bar, ideally as far away from the DJ booth as possible. I noticed that the girls tended to be a bit more frisky in those close dark quarters, which was a lot of fun.

The menu and fare were consistent with what other posters have mentioned. The girls supply everything.

If you like spinners, I'd recommend a blonde girl named Fame, and a red-haired girl named Candy. Both girls were a lot of "fun" by the bar, with lots of heavy and dirty petting and grinding, as long there was a slow stream of singles coming their way. Bambi was fun as well, and had a great head on her in the back-room, but turned into a totally cold and super bitchy up-seller once she realized she was going to get my sale. Wish I would have thrown that money towards the other 2, in retrospect.

There's no tip due to the bouncer for private-time. If the girl tries telling you that you owe the bouncer "extra", she's trying to milk you (Bambi did this really aggressively, and I eventually gave in because it wasn't worth the attention). Candy and Fame were much more pleasant during alone time.

Happy to share more details or answer questions over PM.You are correct Sir. NO tip is due from you for the bouncer. And if some chick tries it, just do what I do. Look her in the eye and burst out laughing, saying "nice try sweet cheeks" and forget it. In fact, I NEVER, EVER provide money beyond what was agreed upon when ANY chick tries that (unless she's great and I decide she's worth a tip).

AviMeddy
06-09-17, 10:05
Hi all brothers.

I was an active member a site similar to this one back in India, I just moved over here and this in my very first trip to USA, if anyone from senior members can help me out in finding good strip club around here then it will be so helpful, really appreciate that. Thank you.

Bm392
06-10-17, 07:37
There's no tip due to the bouncer for private-time. Never let them get you in the back for a frse dance. Always negotiate a price BEFORE you go to the back. Also, they are more frisky at the bar because they get fined if they mess around with you on the main floor while the orher girls are dancing.

Moccdawg
06-12-17, 02:06

Happy to share more details or answer questions over PM.Slip & Slide available?

Lee2718
06-12-17, 10:39
Slip & Slide available?Not sure what you mean by this, but safe extras were offered.

Mayor Quimby
06-12-17, 19:35
Slip & Slide available?Been here a few times & most of the girls have offered it. Everything is covered.

Little David
06-13-17, 00:32
Hey staying in oakbrook this week and next. What club should I try? And how far are they.

Kellster
06-14-17, 02:34
Hey staying in oakbrook this week and next. What club should I try? And how far are they.Oak Brook is a real nice area- so there's nothing around there. The strip club scene in the Chicago area isn't very good. You're probably better off saving your money or seeing a well reviewed lady for some companionship. I mean you could drive up to Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove- it's like 25 minutes as long as it's not in rush hour. But it's a bikini club & the talent isn't as good as it was in the past but there are some cute tone fit women- just not as many as before & it's affordable. I'm okay with them in bikini's a g-strings- dances are topless but hands on the waist only. Contact can be good/real good depending on which dancer you get. If they don't give me a good dance I never get another one from them, but they have turnover so there's no way to know with new dancers. I'd avoid the servers- they give dances too but their dances usually aren't very good contact.

I haven't been to the club or clubs near O'Hare in Stone Park in years but they were very expensive. Not the best area either & I heard or read cab drivers screwing over patrons with expensive fares- not sure if that's true but whoever wrote it seemed like an upfront dude. I'd avoid the South suburban clubs like Harvey and Chicago Hts. Those clubs are in rougher areas. Admiral Club in Chicago (NW side which is far from you) it's nude but only air dances which suck- not sure about the area by the Admiral.

That's just my take- others on here might disagree, but in general we all agree the Chicago strip club scene is not the best.

DaveDream
06-17-17, 17:26
How is Arnies during opening hours? (4 or 5 pm) Since everything is covered, has anyone done DATY in the back? PM me any info and some spinner that is a good time. Thanks

LongRanger99
06-20-17, 04:11
Is there anything to be know about the black cat lounge on 114th st? Is this a night club or do the women conduct themselves that way women do at Homer's on certain nights?

Mrportage1980
06-20-17, 09:57
Is there anything to be know about the black cat lounge on 114th st? Is this a night club or do the women conduct themselves that way women do at Homer's on certain nights?Do tell my friend. Where is homers located at? Which nights? What time?

Kellster
06-20-17, 12:43
Is there anything to be know about the black cat lounge on 114th st? Is this a night club or do the women conduct themselves that way women do at Homer's on certain nights?Never heard of it, but I'm not in the South Side very often.

MaalBri
06-23-17, 23:22
Do tell my friend. Where is homers located at? Which nights? What time?Homers and The Black Cat are old head bars not strip clubs. You need to go to yelp or something if you want to talk about them, this site is for THOTS, not fat women that you can holler at and may get to take home that night at a regular club.

Mrportage1980
06-24-17, 12:49
Homers and The Black Cat are old head bars not strip clubs. You need to go to yelp or something if you want to talk about them, this site is for THOTS, not fat women that you can holler at and may get to take home that night at a regular club.Please excuse my inexperience but what is an "old head" bar?

Sam Singer
06-24-17, 16:33
Please excuse my inexperience but what is an "old head" bar?Urban dictionary says the following which seems to be related to his usage.

Bar Head.

Getting head from a tramp, s!ut, or wh0re in exchange for paying her bar tab.

"Dude I got bar head from that chick, it's the cheapest date that puts out that I've ever had. ".

tramp, s!ut, or wh0re characterization aside and whether you get head or not, it essentially boils down to spending time with the woman with some varying benefits and pay her bar bills.

Didn't know it has such a name. We learn something everyday

Gary Man
06-25-17, 01:05
Homers and The Black Cat are old head bars not strip clubs.Perhaps if they know you. Even then, I doubt it will happen on premise. Your best bet is to get their digits for a later date. But again, they have to "know" you. YMMV.

Mayor Quimby
06-25-17, 03:02
Do tell my friend. Where is homers located at? Which nights? What time?Homers is a bar located on McDowell ave near Ashland & 47th (Back of the Yards neighborhood). It was called Members Only about 10 or so years ago. They currently do the same type of fashion shows as many of the places on Mannheim. Mostly Latinas, several rather attractive & scantily clad. Haven't been there in a while but the girls want 40 per song (not high mileage). Don't know if they do these shows every day, but Thursdays & Fridays seem to be a good bet. There's some chat on the Mexican Bars thread in the Chicago section. Hope this helps.

I know nothing of the Black Cat but may have to check it out. I'd love to know more if any has experienced any fun there.

Mrportage1980
06-25-17, 11:35
Urban dictionary says the following which seems to be related to his usage.

Bar Head.

Getting head from a tramp, s!ut, or wh0re in exchange for paying her bar tab.

"Dude I got bar head from that chick, it's the cheapest date that puts out that I've ever had. ".

tramp, s!ut, or wh0re characterization aside and whether you get head or not, it essentially boils down to spending time with the woman with some varying benefits and pay her bar bills.

Didn't know it has such a name. We learn something everydayLOL, yes indeed we do learn something everyday.

SouthSideRed
06-25-17, 15:26
Homers is a bar located on McDowell ave near Ashland & 47th (Back of the Yards neighborhood). It was called Members Only about 10 or so years ago. They currently do the same type of fashion shows as many of the places on Mannheim. Mostly Latinas, several rather attractive & scantily clad. Haven't been there in a while but the girls want 40 per song (not high mileage). Don't know if they do these shows every day, but Thursdays & Fridays seem to be a good bet. There's some chat on the Mexican Bars thread in the Chicago section. Hope this helps.

I know nothing of the Black Cat but may have to check it out. I'd love to know more if any has experienced any fun there.Doesn't forty bucks per dance seem fairly high? Most of the bar places seem to be in the ten to twenty dollar range. I used to work in that area and had some fun times at Homers.

Moejoo
06-25-17, 16:40
Homers is a bar located on McDowell ave near Ashland & 47th (Back of the Yards neighborhood). It was called Members Only about 10 or so years ago. They currently do the same type of fashion shows as many of the places on Mannheim. Mostly Latinas, several rather attractive & scantily clad. Haven't been there in a while but the girls want 40 per song (not high mileage). Don't know if they do these shows every day, but Thursdays & Fridays seem to be a good bet. There's some chat on the Mexican Bars thread in the Chicago section. Hope this helps.

I know nothing of the Black Cat but may have to check it out. I'd love to know more if any has experienced any fun there.40 per song, OMG. In the old fashion show days it was probably 5 or 10. It is cheaper to go to a legit strip club.

Mayor Quimby
06-25-17, 21:25
Doesn't forty bucks per dance seem fairly high? Most of the bar places seem to be in the ten to twenty dollar range. I used to work in that area and had some fun times at Homers.Especially for a low mileage dance. Mannheim rd is higher mileage & more reasonable. Odd, but the girls at Homers seem to be able to get their price.

Dpmct
06-25-17, 23:04
Hey All -- looking for a little guidance.

I'm a Michigan native who just this week moved to the Chicago area (via Connecticut). I've been spoiled the last couple of years with Detroit and (some) Connecticut clubs where ITC FS is the norm. Alas, I'm now in Chi-town, and looking for the closest thing to home. What are my best options (even if I have to travel a little) for ITC extras.

I'm happy to provide good MI and CT SC and AMP intel.

Thanks in advance!

Mayor Quimby
06-26-17, 12:31
Hey All -- looking for a little guidance.

I'm a Michigan native who just this week moved to the Chicago area (via Connecticut). I've been spoiled the last couple of years with Detroit and (some) Connecticut clubs where ITC FS is the norm. Alas, I'm now in Chi-town, and looking for the closest thing to home. What are my best options (even if I have to travel a little) for ITC extras.

I'm happy to provide good MI and CT SC and AMP intel.

Thanks in advance!I haven't been to Detroit but have read about the clubs there. There's really nothing to compare. The clubs in Chicago proper are low mileage, no touch & pricey. Over the border to nw Indiana has mad foir some fun but that is changing due to some new ordinances. You might want to check out the NW Indiana thread. Melrose Park / Stone Park offer some fun but it's at the "fashion show" bars, check out the Melrose Park thread. Lastly there's Arnies Idle hour in Harvey. That's the closest thing to the Detroit clubs. Do a search for Arnies & you'll find info posted on this thread as well as South Suburb section. There's been a few recent reports recently on this thread.

I may be asking you about some Detroit clubs. Might be driving through shortly.

PV445
07-01-17, 00:42
Going to be in the Soutside Burbs pretty soon.

Looking for info on Polekatz and Arnie's. PM me with any info or recommendations.

FerChicago
07-05-17, 20:53
I went to Club 390 last week with my brother and we had a great time. I met Josephine on Tuesday around 9 pm and we chatted for hours. She is a white country girl with brownish / red hair in her late 20's. Her body is not perfect but she makes it up with her cuteness. Since the club was empty on Tuesday, I ended up making out with this girl on one of the couches with heavy mutual touching and I was even able to suck her breasts in front of everyone without complaints. Total GFE. I spent more time talking to this girl and making out in the main room than with any other dancer before. There was definitely chemistry. At one point when I was talking to my brother, she sat between the two of us and started flirting and grabbing both of our dicks at the same time. LOL. Since she had her hands full, I started fingering her under the table while my brother was grabbing her ass. Not sure if the bouncer saw us but there was little control and only a handful of patrons around. She told us later that she wanted a threesome with us and we should wait for her until she finishes her shift at 4 am so we can go somewhere else. Unfortunately, I had to go home early and there was no way my S. O. Would buy any excuse for a Tuesday at 5 am. I tried to buy some dances from her, but unbelievable she didn't want me to spend money there. She actually went to the stage and sold dances to other guys and then came right back to me. She said we couldn't do anything more in the VIP so there was no point going there. I feel bad for not tipping her and leaving early, but she went inside for a while and my brother wanted to go home. At the end of the night I had great mileage for almost nothing ($5 cover and $4 in tips while she was on stage). I think you have much better chances to get extras and special treatment when clubs are empty; personally, I think it's better than weekends when they are crowded. If I'd have had the time, I would have gotten a nice room after her shift and everything that she wanted. She never mentioned money; she just wanted to have fun. I'm not sure if she does "take outs" for some $. I will definitely go to see her again soon. I hope she works there for a while and she remembers me.

Lee2718
07-10-17, 00:29
Was curious whether anyone had ever tried for takeout at Arnies, or had any success with it. I like the idea of being able to take a test drive before committing, but I haven't seen that scenario mentioned much around here.

Jc2490
07-10-17, 11:01
I don't think that getting takeout from Arnie's will be any problem at all. Several dancers have offered me their numbers in the past. The only question is why. You have a full menu available right at the bar and it's safe in there.

Lee2718
07-12-17, 00:20
You're right. But getting extras in a club is a new option for me, and I felt pressured to start and finish the fun in less than a song's time. Maybe that was just in my head, and others stretch the fun out for longer in the back.

I don't think that getting takeout from Arnie's will be any problem at all. Several dancers have offered me their numbers in the past. The only question is why. You have a full menu available right at the bar and it's safe in there.

Mrportage1980
07-15-17, 17:30
Sup guys I posted this in the melrose park, Illinois board. Anyway can anyone confirm if a nice bartender (Nathalie), that currently works at playpen used to work at Louie's as a dancer and / or bartender?

AlexYummy187
07-25-17, 13:07
You guys are thinking this too much. I've gone to CL about a dozen times over the past 5 years. The process has always been the same. Choose your model, they will take to your room and suggest that you get comfortable-do it! Put your tip out, 50 for CBJ, 100 for cfs. No other discussion is needed-let the fun begin!Decided to bite the bullet and drive 2 hours to CL to check this place out and reserved an appointment with Teri. She has that hot MILF looking appearance. She gives a really good BBBJ and eats ass like there is no tomorrow. Really nice suckable nips and her dfk was passionate. There were only 2 negatives I must point out. I paid 75 for the hour appointment, but the appointment only lasted for just over 35 minutes. Also, I donated 140 to Teri, but did not receive FS. She said she would not let me fuck her. And we still had at least 30 minutes left for my session. The condom was on the floor ready for us to use. But for someone reason FS was not allowed. She seemed to rush me by making me cim. I would totally go back there and sample the other talent there, but with the drive being 2 hours and not receiving what I paid for, I highly doubt it.

Wood Street
07-25-17, 17:55
You're right. But getting extras in a club is a new option for me, and I felt pressured to start and finish the fun in less than a song's time. Maybe that was just in my head, and others stretch the fun out for longer in the back.When you get to the back and they offer the menu the songs playing will have no impact. You can get straight to the deed without having to pay for songs / dances. You simply request your order and pay up. It can be 2-3 songs after sometimes more if you can last. I'm sure weekends will be a bit more rushed but will have the better looking girls working.

Carpe Dium
07-25-17, 21:08
Decided to bite the bullet and drive 2 hours to CL to check this place out and reserved an appointment with Teri. She has that hot MILF looking appearance. She gives a really good BBBJ and eats ass like there is no tomorrow. Really nice suckable nips and her dfk was passionate. There were only 2 negatives I must point out. I paid 75 for the hour appointment, but the appointment only lasted for just over 35 minutes. Also, I donated 140 to Teri, but did not receive FS. She said she would not let me fuck her. And we still had at least 30 minutes left for my session. The condom was on the floor ready for us to use. But for someone reason FS was not allowed. She seemed to rush me by making me cim. I would totally go back there and sample the other talent there, but with the drive being 2 hours and not receiving what I paid for, I highly doubt it.They have a web site and there is a "Testimonial" link where they say you can leave your reflection of the service you received. I would voice my displeasure there so it can be logged into account and made available for others to see.

JJSimpson
07-26-17, 21:33
Been to Club 390 in the past in the afternoon and had a good time, left satisfied. But been a while. Was looking for some talent advice for nights, weekends. They have some lookers on their page, namely in the video, tats gal reg's would know. Any suggestions, advice would be great. Feel free to PM. Thanks.

Jadedone
08-07-17, 12:40
Finally made it down to Arnies this weekend, It did not disappoint. Had to pay to park out front and got frisked going in, but still had a good time. Seemed like a safe place to me and with the exception of one, most of the girls had good attitudes.

TheRedStar
08-08-17, 21:07
Finally made it down to Arnies this weekend, It did not disappoint. Had to pay to park out front and got frisked going in, but still had a good time. Seemed like a safe place to me and with the exception of one, most of the girls had good attitudes.Thats one of my favorite places did you see cajun? She's a must.

CrazyHorse312
08-09-17, 10:59
Been to Club 390 in the past in the afternoon and had a good time, left satisfied. But been a while. Was looking for some talent advice for nights, weekends. They have some lookers on their page, namely in the video, tats gal reg's would know. Any suggestions, advice would be great. Feel free to PM. Thanks.It's been a while since I've been there but if you use the yelp app there is free admission before 2 am. Also there's no limit on how many times you can use it, I think I'm up to 20. I created a fake yelp account, don't want my S / O looking at my review for Cooper's Hawk then seeing I've checked in 20 times at a strip club.

Jadedone
08-09-17, 22:52
Thats one of my favorite places did you see cajun? She's a must.Don't think I saw anyone by that name. But I'm not too worried, as I'll be back for sure.

ChgoGuySouth
08-10-17, 02:45
Are there still Mexican bars that have ladies accompany you while you drink and are there any european placed like that as well? Thank you.

Sam Doherty
08-10-17, 14:35
Arnies removed their private dance area. Now it is just an open room with no wall separating it from the rest of the club. I saw it on their IG account. Has anyone been there? Can you still get private dances?

TheRedStar
08-10-17, 15:30
Arnies removed their private dance area. Now it is just an open room with no wall separating it from the rest of the club. I saw it on their IG account. Has anyone been there? Can you still get private dances?Yeah last time I was there it was still private you can also get the girls number so you meet out the club.

Sam Doherty
08-10-17, 21:03
Where is the private area though? Because the area behind the black wall is torn out completely.

Yeah last time I was there it was still private you can also get the girls number so you meet out the club.

TheRedStar
08-10-17, 21:43
Where is the private area though? Because the area behind the black wall is torn out completely.On the side of the bar. Once you go there the girls will take you in the back. Trust me its places like Aries that depends on the privet dances to keep the lights on.

Sam Doherty
08-14-17, 17:48
I'm telling you, it's gone. That is the area I am referring to that is now wide open.

I don't know where else the dances would take place.

On the side of the bar. Once you go there the girls will take you in the back. Trust me its places like Aries that depends on the privet dances to keep the lights on.

Jc2490
08-15-17, 10:38
Glad I wasn't there!

http://jacksontelegraph.com/2017/08/10/tainted-buffet-at-jackson-strip-club-blamed-after-severe-diarrhea-incident-on-stage/

FerChicago
08-15-17, 15:51
Glad I wasn't there!

http://jacksontelegraph.com/2017/08/10/tainted-buffet-at-jackson-strip-club-blamed-after-severe-diarrhea-incident-on-stage/Gross and hilarious at the same time! Holy s**t literally!

Wenger
08-16-17, 07:26
Gross and hilarious at the same time! Holy s**t literally!"High heels and diarrhea really don't mix. ".

Exoticcar
08-16-17, 18:20
I am in the mood for a bar similar to Chachas. I was wondering if there is anything like that, now that Chachas is no more. Feel free to PM if you like.

NervousPervis
08-21-17, 15:41
I'm telling you, it's gone. That is the area I am referring to that is now wide open.

I don't know where else the dances would take place.I was there last Wednesday and it is gone. But it is still business as usual only now in area behind the bar. Hope this helps. NP.

CrazyHorse312
08-22-17, 11:13
Haven't heard anything about my favorite NWI spot since the bust earlier this year. Has anyone visited recently? Back to business as usual or have they turned over a new leaf?

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/strip-club-bouncer-charged-in-prostitution-sting/article_f9f7b20b-1da2-5664-b5b7-6907a8811563.html

Jadedone
08-22-17, 11:52
I was there last Wednesday and it is gone. But it is still business as usual only now in area behind the bar. Hope this helps. NP.Went last night and can confirm this.

BluePillow
08-25-17, 03:11
How's the status for extras now, what with the recent busts? Dunno if it's just the way I've been asking, and forgive me for being new, but asking stuff like "is it anything goes back there?" hasn't really gotten me anything at Pink Monkey, Admiral, and Scores.

Jc2490
08-25-17, 11:44
How's the status for extras now, what with the recent busts? Dunno if it's just the way I've been asking, and forgive me for being new, but asking stuff like "is it anything goes back there?" hasn't really gotten me anything at Pink Monkey, Admiral, and Scores.Check out J's and Playpen on Manheim. Menu is pretty open including takeout.

DocBilly
08-27-17, 23:24
So! I'm traveling to Chicago in 15 days for a week. Got to do convention, some tourism and some dirty strippers, so I have to administer well my resources. What would be the white version of Arnie's. Where the menj is right there. I'm interested in white dancers, no AA, no latina. Also, it sucks how far fun clubs are from town right? Chicago is pretty public transport friendly if ure in convention and renting a car just to go to strip clubs is kinda lame!

Chicago Monger
08-28-17, 11:05
So! I'm traveling to Chicago in 15 days for a week. Got to do convention, some tourism and some dirty strippers, so I have to administer well my resources. What would be the white version of Arnie's. Where the menj is right there. I'm interested in white dancers, no AA, no latina. Also, it sucks how far fun clubs are from town right? Chicago is pretty public transport friendly if ure in convention and renting a car just to go to strip clubs is kinda lame!Hate to break the bad news. Chicago is not a great place for strip clubs. You may want try Indiana. It is not that far. Look at the NWI thread in the Indiana forum.

Adrick Ian
09-01-17, 23:37
Haven't heard anything about my favorite NWI spot since the bust earlier this year. Has anyone visited recently? Back to business as usual or have they turned over a new leaf?
I stopped in this week.

Still open. Saw many of the same employees that I saw there a year ago. Not much seems to have changed. I think some of the prices might be a bit higher.

Morrisman
09-04-17, 12:20
How's the status for extras now, what with the recent busts? Dunno if it's just the way I've been asking, and forgive me for being new, but asking stuff like "is it anything goes back there?" hasn't really gotten me anything at Pink Monkey, Admiral, and Scores.I have never been to Scores but I have gotten extras from a girl at another club that moved to Scores. I don't like the area and tend to avoid. It might just depend on the girl. If she thinks you are regular material she will put out more. Forget pink monkey and the admiral. If any of those places have extras it will be scores or another club in stone park. Make sure you don't get mugged going in though.

SteelDog65
09-05-17, 14:06
Hate to break the bad news. Chicago is not a great place for strip clubs. You may want try Indiana. It is not that far. Look at the NWI thread in the Indiana forum.Both Atlantis and Club 390 have extras available. At Atlantis just in the private dance area I have had a full menu provided and in the CR at 390 but again, that was last year.

Moejoo
09-05-17, 22:17
I have been to Atlantis 4 times. Every time it was a ghost town and the girls there ignored me. Every time I have been to Atlantis I have then gone to 390. You can find whatever you are seeking there with some tact and the right girl. I will not bother going to Atlantis again.

SteelDog65
09-07-17, 14:41
I agree that the two are quite different but it depends on how / what you are looking for imo. 390 is more in your face with the girls normally coming up to me and asking for dances and there is more tipping at the stage as well. Atlantis is more reserved in some ways in that the stage is normally not full of tippers and the girls are somewhat less likely to approach you if you don't tip at the stage. I have had good luck getting the security guys to get girls to come to me or asking the waitress to bring a specific girl over. After that it is up to you and your game.

Dlag99
09-08-17, 19:54
Both Atlantis and Club 390 have extras available. At Atlantis just in the private dance area I have had a full menu provided and in the CR at 390 but again, that was last year.Last time I was there I was offered a HJ for 1. Was able to bring her down to. 5 but very mechanical and rushed.

SteelDog65
09-15-17, 23:04
Last time I was there I was offered a HJ for 1. Was able to bring her down to. 5 but very mechanical and rushed.Last time I was there (Atlantis) FS in private for $$ went down 50 and was quite happy. Most of those interested in providing are very upfront with you in the club.

SchlBus555
09-18-17, 12:55
How's the status for extras now, what with the recent busts? Dunno if it's just the way I've been asking, and forgive me for being new, but asking stuff like "is it anything goes back there?" hasn't really gotten me anything at Pink Monkey, Admiral, and Scores.You won't get extras at those 3. Maaaybe a little bit at Scores but no. 390/ Atlantis. You have to find the right girl. I've been asking what's on the menu. They seem to get the hint.

Loukyarchman
09-18-17, 13:51
I will be in the area tomorrow night for work. I am hoping to find someplace to pass a little time or someone to pass some time with. I will be staying out on the north side of O'hare airport and don't want to stray very far as it will be fairly late in the evening. I know there are several clubs or bars on Manheim. What I would like to know is where I might get the most "bang" for my buck and about what can I expect to spend. I willing to spend about $. 3 on the low end but don't want to exceed $$ which places are the safest, and have a private area. Any advice is appreciated. PM's are welcome. Also willing to go the escort route and looking for a decent, reasonably priced provider that does outcall or again is within relatively close proximity to rosemont.

Mexidan
09-18-17, 14:40
No cover, topless dances no contact $10, full nude + full contact $20. Decent lineup mix of white and black girls, and so far no fat or ugly girls. I'm a bit impressed. But not a fan of the new remodel.

SteelDog65
09-25-17, 09:34
Was there on Thurs and everything was available from the two dancers I took to the private area. Don't remember their names but one was AA and one looked to be Italian. Both were open to anything I wanted there and OTC was available with both as well.

Dirk Diggller
09-26-17, 23:24
Was driving south on 294 toward Indiana or maybe it was west on 80 and I saw a billboard with the words The Players Club, and the slogan We Bare All. Nothing from google is helpful to me. Does anyone know anything about it?

Moejoo
09-27-17, 20:46
Was driving south on 294 toward Indiana or maybe it was west on 80 and I saw a billboard with the words The Players Club, and the slogan We Bare All. Nothing from google is helpful to me. Does anyone know anything about it?There has been a sign for years on the west side of 294 that can be seen from both directions. It is an odd size and IIRC somewhat north of 290. That one was for a jack shack and what you are describing sounds like that sign to me.

Adrick Ian
09-29-17, 21:48
Was driving south on 294 toward Indiana or maybe it was west on 80 and I saw a billboard with the words The Players Club, and the slogan We Bare All. Nothing from google is helpful to me. Does anyone know anything about it?The billboard you are asking about can be seen when you are eastbound on interstate 80/294 just before you get to Halstead. It has a website and a text number. Don't remember either, but I'll see if I can get them for you the next time I'm in that way.

Dlag99
09-30-17, 08:20
The billboard you are asking about can be seen when you are eastbound on interstate 80/294 just before you get to Halstead. It has a website and a text number. Don't remember either, but I'll see if I can get them for you the next time I'm in that way.I guess it's a new club opening up. There isn't any info on the website other than a number to text to join there VIP list. Here's the link.

https://www.playersclubchicago.com/

Dirk Diggller
10-01-17, 04:14
I guess it's a new club opening up. There isn't any info on the website other than a number to text to join there VIP list. Here's the link.

https://www.playersclubchicago.com/Interesting. I guess it's probably going to open up in the south suburbs somewhat close to the billboard. That area's getting saturated in terms of clubs or put another way, there might not be enough top talent to fill a new club considering the dilution, attrition and turnover that's already going on with the current clubs. But with the demise of Skybox and the lingering stagnation of a few other decent sized clubs (Jimmy's, Club O, Ocean, Industrial Strip), there might be room for one more good club in the area.

E6671
10-01-17, 11:10
Interesting. I guess it's probably going to open up in the south suburbs somewhat close to the billboard. That area's getting saturated in terms of clubs or put another way, there might not be enough top talent to fill a new club considering the dilution, attrition and turnover that's already going on with the current clubs. But with the demise of Skybox and the lingering stagnation of a few other decent sized clubs (Jimmy's, Club O, Ocean, Industrial Strip), there might be room for one more good club in the area.There was a small one story office complex just to the South of Club O. Either last year or the year before they closed up all of the windows and painted the entire building. I had heard a rumor it was going to be another Gentleman's club but I never heard of an opening. Maybe it is finally opening.

I am not into the strip club scene anymore. Club O and 390 used to have lady's that would give a HE or CBJ but this is at least 10 years ago. Even had a couple offer full service in the Flame room at O.

Sam Singer
10-01-17, 17:12
Finally tried Arnie's idle hour in Harvey last night. Parked at the lot across the street, frisked by security and paid $20 cover.

I enjoyed my time there. I was not interested in FS or BJ but just some boob play. I got scammed right off the bat for $20 a song She tried to up sell like crazy after collecting the money and ended up not even delivering the basic stuff we thought we agreed to. Rookie mistake. Similarly the last lady with a big bust turned out to be a big bust. But the middle two came through fine. The second one I took back is a quite a pretty woman with a mix of white, Hispanic and Hawaiian. She was a gem, delivered for two songs as promised with no drama. Thumbs up to her. You can't miss her since she stands out. Desire is her Arnies name. She said she works on Thursdays and Saturdays. Just topless and nude dances, nothing else which is just fine. Our verbal contract was unlimited roaming which she delivered. A keeper.

The third one also delivered as promised along the same contractual terms but with minor drama on the definition of two songs LOL. But she was not rude and ended up with 1. 5 songs. She said all extras are available. The quoted costs were reasonable though you can further knock that down by 25% during contract negotiations. And her pro tip is that Monday through Thursday is better since the security don't hassle them if they took too long.

I attribute me getting scammed by the first girl to my rookie mistake. I thought I was a quick learner but the fourth one proved me wrong. Her Amazonian figure clouded my judgement.

One can have some visual feast at close quarters along with some physical touch at the dance area. It got quite wild at times. If you sit at the table by the dance area with a stack of singles, the dancer comes to you. While thrusting their boobs in my face is not uncommon one girl even thrust her covered pussy on my face to collect those few dollar bills from me. Patrons are quite liberal in throwing singles at them so much so that some girls had to get a bag to collect all the singles strewn around in the dance pit. And a bonus visual is to see them gathering all the bills on their hands and knees while they are nude. Though the close encounters in the dance area is only a few seconds and you spend a few dollars it is scam free.

I proposed a contract to a woman with great T and A and a pretty face but she rejected my offer. She was too busy for me to make a counter offer. There was something about her that intrigued me. She was quite energetic in the dance area but there is a level of detachment in her facial expressions. She was polite too. I guess given her attractive body she demands more. If I had time I would have pursued with an upped offer. Thought I will put this in to show the wide variety of women there.

It is quite a unique place and I had fun in spite of the two bad sessions. The other patrons and staff (mostly AA) were quite friendly.

Dirk Diggller
10-04-17, 01:01
Finally tried Arnie's idle hour in Harvey last night. Parked at the lot across the street, frisked by security and paid $20 cover.

I enjoyed my time there. I was not interested in FS or BJ but just some boob play. I got scammed right off the bat for $20 a song She tried to up sell like crazy after collecting the money and ended up not even delivering the basic stuff we thought we agreed to. Rookie mistake. Similarly the last lady with a big bust turned out to be a big bust. But the middle two came through fine. The second one I took back is a quite a pretty woman with a mix of white, Hispanic and Hawaiian. She was a gem, delivered for two songs as promised with no drama. Thumbs up to her. You can't miss her since she stands out. Desire is her Arnies name. She said she works on Thursdays and Saturdays. Just topless and nude dances, nothing else which is just fine. Our verbal contract was unlimited roaming which she delivered. A keeper.

The third one also delivered as promised along the same contractual terms but with minor drama on the definition of two songs LOL. But she was not rude and ended up with 1. 5 songs. She said all extras are available. The quoted costs were reasonable though you can further knock that down by 25% during contract negotiations. And her pro tip is that Monday through Thursday is better since the security don't hassle them if they took too long.

I attribute me getting scammed by the first girl to my rookie mistake. I thought I was a quick learner but the fourth one proved me wrong. Her Amazonian figure clouded my judgement.

One can have some visual feast at close quarters along with some physical touch at the dance area. It got quite wild at times. If you sit at the table by the dance area with a stack of singles, the dancer comes to you. While thrusting their boobs in my face is not uncommon one girl even thrust her covered pussy on my face to collect those few dollar bills from me. Patrons are quite liberal in throwing singles at them so much so that some girls had to get a bag to collect all the singles strewn around in the dance pit. And a bonus visual is to see them gathering all the bills on their hands and knees while they are nude. Though the close encounters in the dance area is only a few seconds and you spend a few dollars it is scam free.

I proposed a contract to a woman with great T and A and a pretty face but she rejected my offer. She was too busy for me to make a counter offer. There was something about her that intrigued me. She was quite energetic in the dance area but there is a level of detachment in her facial expressions. She was polite too. I guess given her attractive body she demands more. If I had time I would have pursued with an upped offer. Thought I will put this in to show the wide variety of women there.

It is quite a unique place and I had fun in spite of the two bad sessions. The other patrons and staff (mostly AA) were quite friendly.I guess the girls at Arnies (outside of Desire) would rather suck and screw on the cheap than give a string of high contact / high mileage dances for potentially more money. Go figure.

JumpSmoker90
10-04-17, 21:04
Apparently the FBI raided Arnies. Can anyone verify this?

BadDances
10-04-17, 21:13
Apparently the FBI raided Arnies. Can anyone verify this?I have been looking for news reports and haven't found anything yet, at least anything in the past year about Arnies in the news. I saw a similar post with the same wording, I think it may be a fake. LEO doesn't sit on stories like that, they celebrate them.

Dpmct
10-05-17, 00:26
I have been looking for news reports and haven't found anything yet, at least anything in the past year about Arnies in the news. I saw a similar post with the same wording, I think it may be a fake. LEO doesn't sit on stories like that, they celebrate them.I drove by last night at around 10:30/11 pm, and there we a couple of cop cars there 1 one with lights on. Didn't investigate further.

Sam Singer
10-05-17, 17:26
I drove by last night at around 10:30/11 pm, and there we a couple of cop cars there 1 one with lights on. Didn't investigate further.Given my recent visit, I guess I jinxed it. Damn. I dodged a bullet? I wonder if patrons were hassled by the cops.

M02499
10-06-17, 08:00
I have been looking for news reports and haven't found anything yet, at least anything in the past year about Arnies in the news. I saw a similar post with the same wording, I think it may be a fake. LEO doesn't sit on stories like that, they celebrate them.Story is true. I was at arnie's a week ago and one of the dancers mentioned the police were in the club the night before. I can't recall the whole story behind them being there.

Dirk Diggller
10-07-17, 07:33
Story is true. I was at arnie's a week ago and one of the dancers mentioned the police were in the club the night before. I can't recall the whole story behind them being there.I don't know why the FBI would get involved. I hope it's not another sting like over 15 years ago where they busted several clubs (Arnie's, Club O, Skybox, Heavenly Bodies) and something like 44 dancers for prositution, when some of the clubs involved like Heavenly Bodies and Skybox weren't even known as extras clubs. I hope that Club O, Club 390 and Atlantis aren't being targeted either as I hope to visit them in the near future. At least 390 usually has the police actually there on weekend nights, so maybe they're safe.

DocBilly
10-08-17, 23:06
So ai finally went to Chicago. First tried all the clubs at Mannhem Road. Found them to be super low end, mexican bar, with fat latina dancers and cosntruction workers drinking Coronas. It was crazy how you would see a super overweight, ugly dancer ealing and think who would bang that, and then one of this guys jumps at them like he just found a goddess. Seems like it was not my place. Did all of the places on this road, all were abouth the same. Oh, and I met the crazy AA girl on crack in one of the bars. Was it destiny? My god unbangable.

Then headed to Admiral theatre, better quality, mostly white dancers, mostly 7's and 8's. Ended getty a pretty much contact private dance for 90 bucks I think, at the private booth. Some tirty licking and slight FIV, no extras. I really enjoyed seeing some cute girls which didn't smell like enchiladas, despite not getting much action.

Dirk Diggller
10-10-17, 08:39
So ai finally went to Chicago. First tried all the clubs at Mannhem Road. Found them to be super low end, mexican bar, with fat latina dancers and cosntruction workers drinking Coronas. It was crazy how you would see a super overweight, ugly dancer ealing and think who would bang that, and then one of this guys jumps at them like he just found a goddess. Seems like it was not my place. Did all of the places on this road, all were abouth the same. Oh, and I met the crazy AA girl on crack in one of the bars. Was it destiny? My god unbangable.

Then headed to Admiral theatre, better quality, mostly white dancers, mostly 7's and 8's. Ended getty a pretty much contact private dance for 90 bucks I think, at the private booth. Some tirty licking and slight FIV, no extras. I really enjoyed seeing some cute girls which didn't smell like enchiladas, despite not getting much action.Hey, what was the name of the girl you got a private dance with? Or describe her as as completely as you can if you don't want to out her name here. The 3 set dances actually cost $75 so if you don't have exact change, you might not get any back, although the higher price you paid might have been considered a prepaid tip for the "higher" mileage the dancer gave you. Dancers at the Admiral that give even the limited mileage you described are quite rare. Thanks.

Kellster
10-10-17, 23:04
Hey, what was the name of the girl you got a private dance with? Or describe her as as completely as you can if you don't want to out her name here. The 3 set dances actually cost $75 so if you don't have exact change, you might not get any back, although the higher price you paid might have been considered a prepaid tip for the "higher" mileage the dancer gave you. Dancers at the Admiral that give even the limited mileage you described are quite rare. Thanks.I went to Admiral many years ago and it was only air dances & they were expensive- complete waste of time. If there's non-contact lap dances I never go back.

Frogger7777
10-11-17, 07:19
I went to Admiral many years ago and it was only air dances & they were expensive- complete waste of time. If there's non-contact lap dances I never go back.Admiral features some very hot women, but my experience has always been strictly non-contact. And it's expensive. I never thought it was worth the expense.

Dpmct
10-11-17, 22:15
Anyone know if it has reopened?

UBeMyFriend99
10-12-17, 21:00
I visited 390 for the 1st time months ago during the afternoon. It was dead. One dancer and she disappeared to the bathroom so I left and went to fantasy. My question is how much is anyone paying for extras at 390. I may give it another whirl sometime in the near future during the day.

SteelDog65
10-12-17, 22:28
I visited 390 for the 1st time months ago during the afternoon. It was dead. One dancer and she disappeared to the bathroom so I left and went to fantasy. My question is how much is anyone paying for extras at 390. I may give it another whirl sometime in the near future during the day.Stopped in around 5 pm and similar deal. 4 dancers, three not worth much in the looks and the fourth was in back with someone the 30 minute I was there. She had a rocking body and long curly hair but didn't get to see her. No joy so stopped at Club O and the best looking girl danced her last as I got there and left. Bad luck overall today.

Dpmct
10-13-17, 15:01
Anyone know if it has reopened?Drove by last night, and it was completely dark.

UBeMyFriend99
10-13-17, 19:14
So I went to Fantasy for a couple hours during the afternoon today. I went in back three times. The first two were covered experiences (oral, not penetration) but the third time started out that way and the girl took the cover off part way through (also just oral). She was really working too so I didn't stop her. Boy now I am in panic mode hoping I didn't catch some shit. Prior to going back with her she said she will go brush her teeth which was nice of her since she had a cig a minute before but when she came back she was quite wound up. Pupils dilated and talking quite different than before. She kept sniffing so my guess is she did a little white powder in back. Not a wise choice on my part. Perhaps I need to not put myself in these situations. I often say I am done with mongering and all this but a week or two later I am back at it. It truly feels like an addiction at times.

Lets Play 2
10-16-17, 11:26
Drove by last night, and it was completely dark.Sad to hear. Artie's has been on my list, I wish I would have made the time to make it out there.

JumpSmoker90
10-17-17, 13:30
If the FBI was involved it must be something very serious.

Oddjob
10-18-17, 03:08
If the FBI was involved it must be something very serious.Harvey is in Cook County. I would bet that Tommy Dart was involved. He's been making more news by chasing down runaways and returning them to their families. There is a better than even chance that there was someone underage or a runaway tied to Arnies. I would think that they would keep an eye out for that problem, but you get a pimp or sugardaddy involved and that would be a pretty good place to use someone plus the area is pretty poor. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/10/17/2-investigators-the-search-for-chicagos-missing-children/ If that's the case, I can't fault them. Another place bites the dust.

Onyx0540
10-22-17, 08:56
Hey brothers had anyone been to club 390 lately.

Gary Man
10-22-17, 13:16
So I went to Fantasy for a couple hours during the afternoon today.Prior to going back with her she said she will go brush her teeth which was nice of herYes, very nice of her to say so. Doubt she actually did. But, FYI, Brushing your teeth causes micro cuts to the gums. Best to wait 15 min before performing, receiving oral.

Grumpy83
10-24-17, 08:38
Dropped a friend off at Ohare last night and decided to take a ride down Mannheim and head to J's or Playpen. It was about 7;15. J's had 1 car in the lot so I kept going south. Got to Playpen, not any better. Went in and ordered a drink, Latina bartender, cute face with nice top acted like we were best buds. Flashed me her breasts and asked if I wanted to see more. I said yes, got my drink, gave her 2 dollars for some music and sat in the corner. She told me to touch anything I liked, I pulled out her breast and she said no, too many cameras. She put her hand under my shorts and I got a nice HJ with dirty talking for. 4 She asked if I wanted her number and I said yes but forgot to get it. Guess I will go back as she works most nights.

RichCunns
10-25-17, 18:58
Harvey is in Cook County. I would bet that Tommy Dart was involved. He's been making more news by chasing down runaways and returning them to their families. There is a better than even chance that there was someone underage or a runaway tied to Arnies. I would think that they would keep an eye out for that problem, but you get a pimp or sugardaddy involved and that would be a pretty good place to use someone plus the area is pretty poor. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/10/17/2-investigators-the-search-for-chicagos-missing-children/ If that's the case, I can't fault them. Another place bites the dust.It looks like Arnies will reopen this Friday.

SeanKonnery
10-25-17, 21:23
Heading out of town driving south towards Louisville. Going to stop by 390 & Atlantis on my way out of Chicago.

Will report back if anything is on the menu.

Peeping1
10-30-17, 09:36
So last night I went to Arnies and the good news it's back open, the bad news is there are no more extras they totally change the VIP room with just one big open space and a guy sitting in a chair in the room to make sure no one gets tempted to do anything. Last night it was only 3 patrons including myself. Also there were only three girls working and they attack you as soon as you walk in. Personally I think this is finally going to be the down fall of this legacy. I been coming here off and on for over twenty years and now it looks like all good things must come to an end.

MehMedic
10-30-17, 10:11
I'm from out in Elgin area and will be around Harvey area on Saturday. Just wondering if someone could help me out with lay of the land at ether club. Prices and all pm is ok.

SeanKonnery
10-30-17, 18:36
Heading out of town driving south towards Louisville. Going to stop by 390 & Atlantis on my way out of Chicago.

Will report back if anything is on the menu.So I went to 390 on Thursday and got there around 930 pm and left around 2 am. Had about 10-15 girls there throughout the night. Selection was all across the table. I can confirm that extras can be had with the right girl and the right game. Got 6 nude dances with 4 ladies with plenty of grinding and roaming. Ended up getting some OTC. Will try ManCave next when the ole lady goes out of town next month for the holidays.

Member #6520
10-31-17, 16:59
So last night I went to Arnies and the good news it's back open, the bad news is there are no more extras they totally change the VIP room with just one big open space and a guy sitting in a chair in the room to make sure no one gets tempted to do anything. Last night it was only 3 patrons including myself. Also there were only three girls working and they attack you as soon as you walk in. Personally I think this is finally going to be the down fall of this legacy. I been coming here off and on for over twenty years and now it looks like all good things must come to an end.That sucks! I hope they ride this out then maybe go back to the old ways. I was going to do down there in a few weeks when the wife was out of town. .

GordonCCraig
11-01-17, 21:50
That sucks! I hope they ride this out then maybe go back to the old ways. I was going to do down there in a few weeks when the wife was out of town. .No more extras at Arnies? Really? Kinda like fried shrimp without the cocktail sauce!

Datsurman
11-18-17, 20:53
Do they still have dime pieces with big tits over big asses that twerk it butt naked? Can you squeeze test the tits to make sure they are real?

That sucks! I hope they ride this out then maybe go back to the old ways. I was going to do down there in a few weeks when the wife was out of town. .

M02499
11-24-17, 18:26
I am in the mood for making a strip club visit this weekend and thinking of hitting a club I haven't hit in the past, either O or Jimmy's. I have read prior posts and I know that these two clubs currently have predominantly black dancers which is fine with me. Not having been to either, anyone have any recommendations on which club might be better to visit currently based on the the current crop of dancers. Also, if anyone has any specific dancers they would recommend also, that would also be appreciated. Thanks.

CutieBear728
11-27-17, 14:39
She was very hands on upstairs. I realize this is a long shot, but hoping for any info about possible take out. She is brunette very thin with nice bolt ons and a lot of tattoos. She is always up in VIP. PM me if you have any info to share.

Kellster
12-01-17, 21:16
She was very hands on upstairs. I realize this is a long shot, but hoping for any info about possible take out. She is brunette very thin with nice bolt ons and a lot of tattoos. She is always up in VIP. PM me if you have any info to share.I had some lap dances from her in the VIP a few years ago. They weren't the best so maybe she's gotten better. Don't know about outside the club. She was pretty hot- I like them thin though.

Quoth84
12-03-17, 20:06
Hi, all,

I was wondering if people could give recommendations as to the clubs for a guy who prefers white or hispanic chicks, I generally go for more natural than bolt ons, and would of course prefer to go to a place with a high chance of extras.

I'm going to be in the Ohare area, but don't mind taking an uber or subway or whatever, I think I'll have access to the blue line.

I'll be reading the posts here, but was hoping someone would be so kind as to be able to give a "current status" of the clubs.

Regards,

Quoth.

Pedorro
12-03-17, 21:45
Hi, all,

I was wondering if people could give recommendations as to the clubs for a guy who prefers white or hispanic chicks, I generally go for more natural than bolt ons, and would of course prefer to go to a place with a high chance of extras.

I'm going to be in the Ohare area, but don't mind taking an uber or subway or whatever, I think I'll have access to the blue line.

I'll be reading the posts here, but was hoping someone would be so kind as to be able to give a "current status" of the clubs.

Regards,

Quoth.Best of luck! I don't think you will find anything close to what you want.

Quoth84
12-04-17, 15:43
Best of luck! I don't think you will find anything close to what you want.In what way? Finding white girls? Extras?

Mayor Quimby
12-04-17, 22:05
In what way? Finding white girls? Extras?Chicago strip clubs are lousy. Be prepared to spend a lot & get nothing for it. All no touch. You might want to check out the Melrose Park strip club thread. There's a place called J's. It's hit or miss but won't cost you a fortune. It's a short Uber ride from the Ohare area. Good luck!

Dirk Diggller
12-05-17, 02:03
In what way? Finding white girls? Extras?If you want extras with white girls, you'll have to go to the south suburbs (Harvey, Chicago Heights, Ford Heights) or NW Indiana (Hammond). Even then the really hot white chicks tend not to do extras or FS in my experience, but you might be surprised. I would guess that about 50% of all the girls do all extras though, but that's just a guess. Probably less for the white chicks in general. YMMV. You'll also have to likely pay for a room which start at around $200 at Club O for 15 minutes and $350 for half an hour at Club 390. Atlantis has half hours starting at $300. Be expected to tip the bouncer and the girls though. The bouncers at Club O are the greediest. Getting extras in the regular dance area is more difficult but still possible at 390 (in the more further nude booths) and Atlantis (also the more tucked away booths). You might also want to tip the guy counting dances (at Atlantis; 390 and Club O have a guy at a desk / podium instead which makes it a bit more awkward and obvious if you try to tip, which I never have). Or you can try Fantasy at Hammond, preferably in the afternoon. But Fantasy and Club O have large majority black chicks and even their white chicks aren't that hot. There are a couple hot Latinas at Club O though. Fantasy probably has the worst selection of them all. Club 390 has maybe the best average selection. Atlantis has the best selection at the top (more 9's and 10's), but a bit smaller selection and a bit bigger bell curve (more dogs). Just be warned that a lot of the girls at Atlantis don't like to get naked during the lap dances. Make sure before you start as all dances start at $30.390 and O have topless options for $20, but you won't get as much action in those dances of course. All of the nude dances at these places are full contact with most girls allowing some pussy play. Again, YMMV.

Kellster
12-05-17, 13:39
Hi, all,

Regards,

Quoth.I've gone to Heavenly Bodies in the past mainly because it was more affordable and nearby. It's basically a bikini club near O'Hare Airport (Elk Grove) - there is a mix of gals (latina, black, white), I'd say mostly white gals, in different shapes and sizes. I like them thin or fit myself. The gals go topless when you get dances. Dances vary but are supposed to be full contact. If the gal gives lousy dances I don't get her again. No FS or extras that I know of- & you have to keep your hands on their waist. They just doubled the cover charge from $10 to $20 which is ridiculous. I heard business was slow, that's not going to help. I won't be going much, if at all, with that cover charge.

Went to The Admiral years ago- they were expensive and only had air dances which were terrible.

The earlier poster was right. Chicago is a lousy city for strip clubs- & it's getting worse. If you're looking for FS your best bet is to see a well reviewed escort. Good luck!

GordonCCraig
12-05-17, 21:35
This is a bit more of a heads up than a review. I was there yesterday. Two girls. One is a girl named Nicky. She had been fired a couple of times for her heroin use, bur she was there last night. This girl was so high last night that she was pracrically spilling her drink on me. But the heads up is because I noticed severe sores on her face and shoulders. As soon as the dude that owns it realizes it, she'll be gone for the last time. BUT if she is still there when you go there and you decide on her DO NOT do anything without a condom. Although a better choice would be the bartender or one of the two new black girls. Just daying.

Moejoo
12-05-17, 23:25
If you want extras with white girls, you'll have to go to the south suburbs (Harvey, Chicago Heights, Ford Heights) or NW Indiana (Hammond). Even then the really hot white chicks tend not to do extras or FS in my experience, but you might be surprised. I would guess that about 50% of all the girls do all extras though, but that's just a guess. Probably less for the white chicks in general. YMMV. You'll also have to likely pay for a room which start at around $200 at Club O for 15 minutes and $350 for half an hour at Club 390. Atlantis has half hours starting at $300. Be expected to tip the bouncer and the girls though. The bouncers at Club O are the greediest. Getting extras in the regular dance area is more difficult but still possible at 390 (in the more further nude booths) and Atlantis (also the more tucked away booths). You might also want to tip the guy counting dances (at Atlantis; 390 and Club O have a guy at a desk / podium instead which makes it a bit more awkward and obvious if you try to tip, which I never have). Or you can try Fantasy at Hammond, preferably in the afternoon. But Fantasy and Club O have large majority black chicks and even their white chicks aren't that hot. There are a couple hot Latinas at Club O though. Fantasy probably has the worst selection of them all. Club 390 has maybe the best average selection. Atlantis has the best selection at the top (more 9's and 10's), but a bit smaller selection and a bit bigger bell curve (more dogs). Just be warned that a lot of the girls at Atlantis don't like to get naked during the lap dances. Make sure before you start as all dances start at $30.390 and O have topless options for $20, but you won't get as much action in those dances of course. All of the nude dances at these places are full contact with most girls allowing some pussy play. Again, YMMV.Wow that is an excellent report. The only thing I can add is that Industrial has the best private booths for extras. Unfortunately for us in recently years the amount of extras there has dwindled greatly. Also since they got a liquor license they are no longer nude and unless you have history with a girl nude dances are unlikely.

OP if you were staying south I would say to try a club or 2, since you are up North save your money for something else.

Marks75
12-06-17, 00:04
You might as well find and high end provider, which is guaranteed. Granted I like the thrill of picking up a stripper but not at that price or effort. Go and don't show your hand and let them quote you or make them the bargainer!

Wow that is an excellent report. The only thing I can add is that Industrial has the best private booths for extras. Unfortunately for us in recently years the amount of extras there has dwindled greatly. Also since they got a liquor license they are no longer nude and unless you have history with a girl nude dances are unlikely.

OP if you were staying south I would say to try a club or 2, since you are up North save your money for something else..

Quoth84
12-08-17, 14:46
Hearing what I did from you guys, I decided to just try some Tinder hookups, which were successful later in the week, but the chick I was going to meet on Monday had gained a LOT of weight from her Tinder profile, and even after four shots I wasn't into her when I saw her and bailed.

I was still horny, and saw that I was only a $5 uber away from VIP Club. Figured wth, why not.

Went in, $20 cover, the bouncer at the door was in a suit, was fine telling me how things worked. No ATM inside, you have to buy fake money with a 20% surcharge, and unlike what I am used to you can't buy a girl drinks; you have to give them cash and they buy their own, apparently an ordinance.

I had already pulled out some cash expecting to have some fun anyway, was at the bar for a bit checking my options. Got dances with a Polish girl named Pamela, pretty hot with nice big natural tits, took me a bit to realize that the girls are wearing nude pastirs.

Did a few with her, then did a few with a mixed Islander girl named Kiki, she definitely knew how to rock her hips.

Got approached by another girl, by this time I was drunk and fucking horny as all hell, and I flirted hard, and she had about 5 drinks as we chatted We went to the stools for dancing, and she definitely felt how Inwas thinking about her. She asked if I wanted to go in the back instead of $20 a song, told her that would depend on how much friendlier she got.

Paid for the room and the blinds got pulled, and she definitely knew what was going on, stroking me at first through my pants then pulling me out. She jumped a bit when the drink girl walked by and asked if we wanted a drink.

Soon she was grinding against me, telling me how thick I was (I am, it's something that I'm blessed with), and I could feel her getting wet. I started kissing her neck and telling her how I needed to be inside her, but our first half was nearly up, and the bouncer swung by right as she was tucking me in. He asked if I wanted another half and I said it depends if she does, and of course.

I tip the guy, then she straddles me again and I tell her we need to stop fucking around about fucking around and slide my fingers under her thong, got a nice moan, then she's pulling me out again, I pull it to the side and she works me in.

Started rocking on me as I kissed her neck, and thankfully I was drunk enough to have stamina, but not enough to affect me being hard.

After about 20 minutes she had O'd three times and I felt her dripping onto my jeans, and I let myself go as well and she had another O with me. Used a lot of napkins to clean up some evidence, and I hiked up my jeans a bit to hide the proof under my dress shirt.

I know I could have had an escort cheaper, but to me it is such a turn on to get a chick to not only give in, but do it in the club. To me it was definitely worth it.

Got her schedule, any guys interested can pm me for more info.

ChicagoScott
12-08-17, 16:31
You nailed her bareback & came inside her in the VIP room?

Hearing what I did from you guys, I decided to just try some Tinder hookups, which were successful later in the week, but the chick I was going to meet on Monday had gained a LOT of weight from her Tinder profile, and even after four shots I wasn't into her when I saw her and bailed.

I was still horny, and saw that I was only a $5 uber away from VIP Club. Figured wth, why not.

Went in, $20 cover, the bouncer at the door was in a suit, was fine telling me how things worked. No ATM inside, you have to buy fake money with a 20% surcharge, and unlike what I am used to you can't buy a girl drinks; you have to give them cash and they buy their own, apparently an ordinance.

I had already pulled out some cash expecting to have some fun anyway, was at the bar for a bit checking my options. Got dances with a Polish girl named Pamela, pretty hot with nice big natural tits, took me a bit to realize that the girls are wearing nude pastirs.

Did a few with her, then did a few with a mixed Islander girl named Kiki, she definitely knew how to rock her hips.

Got approached by another girl, by this time I was drunk and fucking horny as all hell, and I flirted hard, and she had about 5 drinks as we chatted We went to the stools for dancing, and she definitely felt how Inwas thinking about her. She asked if I wanted to go in the back instead of $20 a song, told her that would depend on how much friendlier she got.

Paid for the room and the blinds got pulled, and she definitely knew what was going on, stroking me at first through my pants then pulling me out. She jumped a bit when the drink girl walked by and asked if we wanted a drink.

Soon she was grinding against me, telling me how thick I was (I am, it's something that I'm blessed with), and I could feel her getting wet. I started kissing her neck and telling her how I needed to be inside her, but our first half was nearly up, and the bouncer swung by right as she was tucking me in. He asked if I wanted another half and I said it depends if she does, and of course.

I tip the guy, then she straddles me again and I tell her we need to stop fucking around about fucking around and slide my fingers under her thong, got a nice moan, then she's pulling me out again, I pull it to the side and she works me in.

Started rocking on me as I kissed her neck, and thankfully I was drunk enough to have stamina, but not enough to affect me being hard.

After about 20 minutes she had O'd three times and I felt her dripping onto my jeans, and I let myself go as well and she had another O with me. Used a lot of napkins to clean up some evidence, and I hiked up my jeans a bit to hide the proof under my dress shirt.

I know I could have had an escort cheaper, but to me it is such a turn on to get a chick to not only give in, but do it in the club. To me it was definitely worth it.

Got her schedule, any guys interested can pm me for more info.

M02499
12-08-17, 17:17
Anyone been to Arnies's lately. Last time I was there was in early November right after they reopened. It was totally dead on a early Saturday evening. I am wondering if it is still that way.

Moejoo
12-08-17, 19:07
How much did your time at VIP's set you back including the drinks and tips?

Quoth84
12-09-17, 01:37
You nailed her bareback & came inside her in the VIP room?That would be correct.

Chicago Monger
12-09-17, 12:40
This is a bit more of a heads up than a review. I was there yesterday. Two girls. One is a girl named Nicky. She had been fired a couple of times for her heroin use, bur she was there last night. This girl was so high last night that she was pracrically spilling her drink on me. But the heads up is because I noticed severe sores on her face and shoulders. As soon as the dude that owns it realizes it, she'll be gone for the last time. BUT if she is still there when you go there and you decide on her DO NOT do anything without a condom. Although a better choice would be the bartender or one of the two new black girls. Just daying.I was told by the bartender, nicky was fired.

Mikka22
12-10-17, 16:19
Has anyone been to Arnies since the reopening? How much had it changed? Mileage?

Dirk Diggller
12-10-17, 17:04
This is the first I've ever heard of VIP's being a full extras club, and BBFSCIP at that. That's just a huge difference between what happens in the lap dance area vs. The "private" rooms (I don't know how much they're monitored). I really thought that it would be overpriced bullshit just like all the other Chicago and Stone Park clubs. Especially since it's just a freaking pasty club although Fantasy in Hammond is also a pasty club (like all Indiana clubs) but a well known extras club. And the waitress and bouncer all acted like that was normal and usual activity? I guess all clubs are probably going to head in this direction sooner or later if they're going to make it.

Paid for the room and the blinds got pulled, and she definitely knew what was going on, stroking me at first through my pants then pulling me out. She jumped a bit when the drink girl walked by and asked if we wanted a drink..

Javafarian
12-13-17, 17:03
She was very hands on upstairs. I realize this is a long shot, but hoping for any info about possible take out. She is brunette very thin with nice bolt ons and a lot of tattoos. She is always up in VIP. PM me if you have any info to share.She was handsy. I was handsy and she let me. She pretty much was giving me a HJ / BJ outside of pants. Bouncer had to come in and yell at me to stop touching. She told me she wanted to be my fuck buddy and she lived down to street. Later on in the night she came up to me again, she told me she wanted me to have another dance with her upstairs but I was too wasted to comprehend. I would definitely pursue extras if I could but it seems she's just a pro at what she does. I might have embarrassed myself too because I drank a lot.

Jadedone
12-14-17, 13:17
She was handsy. I was handsy and she let me. She pretty much was giving me a HJ / BJ outside of pants. Bouncer had to come in and yell at me to stop touching. She told me she wanted to be my fuck buddy and she lived down to street. Later on in the night she came up to me again, she told me she wanted me to have another dance with her upstairs but I was too wasted to comprehend. I would definitely pursue extras if I could but it seems she's just a pro at what she does. I might have embarrassed myself too because I drank a lot.Sounds like she's a pro at separating you from your cash.

LongRanger99
12-29-17, 03:21
I heard there was an unofficial strip club around the 51st Western / Ashland area. Was only stripping on Monday and Tuesday and every thing goes. Supposedly was only open for about 5 months but was recently shut down. Can any of my fellow mongers confirm? If can be confirmed, does anyone know where management relocated to?

GoldenGreek
12-30-17, 20:43

Got her schedule, any guys interested can pm me for more info.What was the total cost?

How much to the girl? How much for each 30 minute session I the VIP?

ChicagoGoer
01-01-18, 17:45
I heard there was an unofficial strip club around the 51st Western / Ashland area. Was only stripping on Monday and Tuesday and every thing goes. Supposedly was only open for about 5 months but was recently shut down. Can any of my fellow mongers confirm? If can be confirmed, does anyone know where management relocated to?Yes there were pop up shows there but nothing incredibly consistent to my knowledge. Hasn't been a event here in probably 5-6 weeks. Place was YMMV but greater success rate higher than majority of places in Chicago.

DaveDream
01-05-18, 00:29
Any word on Arnie's these days? Still fun in back? Heading down that way in a few weeks. Thanks.

Mayor Quimby
01-05-18, 02:11
Any word on Arnie's these days? Still fun in back? Heading down that way in a few weeks. Thanks.Don't expect anything beyond basic dances. Since they reopened it's become VERY low mileage / no mileage. There really isn't a "back room" anymore. Just a dance area out in the open.

LongRanger99
01-06-18, 21:02
Yes there were pop up shows there but nothing incredibly consistent to my knowledge. Hasn't been a event here in probably 5-6 weeks. Place was YMMV but greater success rate higher than majority of places in Chicago.How do I find out about the next event?

Sam Singer
01-06-18, 22:01
Don't expect anything beyond basic dances. Since they reopened it's become VERY low mileage / no mileage. There really isn't a "back room" anymore. Just a dance area out in the open.That is a bummer.

How about the main dance area? I have seen people feed dollar bills to the almost naked / naked girls and they can get quite raunchy right in public view. Has that been curtailed too?

I have a feeling that take out possibilities should have increased and that too as a buyer's market at more reasonable total damage. Just a speculation.

Mikka22
01-07-18, 14:26
That is a bummer.

How about the main dance area? I have seen people feed dollar bills to the almost naked / naked girls and they can get quite raunchy right in public view. Has that been curtailed too?

I have a feeling that take out possibilities should have increased and that too as a buyer's market at more reasonable total damage. Just a speculation.Was here recently and for sure there is no more of the old fun in the back, although I was offered an over priced HJ while I was getting a dance. Out on the floor the old Arnie's handshake is still a staple and if your tip enough there is mutual touching. Definitely not the Arnie's we know, but I would argue that its still fun and you can still get off. Takeout is also definitely available.

Mikka22
01-08-18, 13:41
Was here recently and for sure there is no more of the old fun in the back, although I was offered an over priced HJ while I was getting a dance. Out on the floor the old Arnie's handshake is still a staple and if your tip enough there is mutual touching. Definitely not the Arnie's we know, but I would argue that its still fun and you can still get off. Takeout is also definitely available.Popped in again last night, slow as all hell. Got a few dances with liberal mutual touching. One girl had her mouth on junior over the pants, and another loved to juggle balls. I was about to leave when this tight little spinner came up to me and just started grinding away. I'm a big guy and she was the type of small that you can just pick up and have your way with. She turned around and said let's go to the back and I didn't hesitate. I gave her a 50 and she went to work, reaching in grabbing junior for a nice HJ as I had FIV. We were back there for about 5 songs and I noticed she was a bit under the influence. I finished, she finished. Overall, good trip. Still some fun to be had at Arnie's, in my opinion.

MassageMan2018
01-16-18, 23:59
Went there on a Monday, $10 table dances. Did a $30 private dance in a dark room and did some finger banging. I was told that bouncers are pretty relaxed.

Kellster
01-20-18, 17:55
Went there on a Monday, $10 table dances. Did a $30 private dance in a dark room and did some finger banging. I was told that bouncers are pretty relaxed.$30 for 1 private dance? That just shows how bad of a town Chicago is for strip bars. They're crazy charging those prices. I'll go out for a nice dinner instead- pass.

MassageMan2018
01-20-18, 22:57
$30 for 1 private dance? That just shows how bad of a town Chicago is for strip bars. They're crazy charging those prices. I'll go out for a nice dinner instead- pass.Yes, it was $30 for one private nude dance OR $20 topless. I've also been to Polekatz in Bridgeview (tons of hot women, sometimes 75-100 women working on weekends) - same pricing except Polekatz has happy hour 4 pm - 7 pm Monday. Friday $10 topless dances, $20 nude.

FirstTimer7
01-21-18, 04:01
Yes, it was $30 for one private nude dance OR $20 topless. I've also been to Polekatz in Bridgeview (tons of hot women, sometimes 75-100 women working on weekends) - same pricing except Polekatz has happy hour 4 pm - 7 pm Monday. Friday $10 topless dances, $20 nude.Every Friday is $10 topless at PK? I thought they do $10 every tuesdays. Some of them won't even participate in $10 dances and they tell you after you go to the back.

Dbiz01
01-21-18, 08:12
$30 for 1 private dance? That just shows how bad of a town Chicago is for strip bars. They're crazy charging those prices. I'll go out for a nice dinner instead- pass.Should take road trip to metro Detroit. $20 for private dance, pay bouncer $20 for private booth, serious extra to be had. Go to the Detroit forum for info under strip clubs. I live in Chicago now, but go back for business once a month. Recent BBBJ / CFS $1. 5 sometimes negotiated to $1.3 YMMV. Booths can be small, but it works. Good choice of high end and blue-collar clubs. Yes, some of the prima donnas want from $200-$300 for extras. I quickly scratch them off the list.

Haven't been to a Chicago strip club since I've been here because the prices are way too high.

MassageMan2018
01-21-18, 10:37
Every Friday is $10 topless at PK? I thought they do $10 every tuesdays. Some of them won't even participate in $10 dances and they tell you after you go to the back.Topless dances are only $10 on Friday during happy hour which is 4 PM - 7 PM. Also, they have happy hour M-F from 4 PM - 7 PM. Furthermore, yes Tuesdays are $10 topless all day, $20 nude.

Vegas Hern
01-22-18, 03:58
Good Morning all. I will be in your fair city in a few weeks and wondering if there was a club that was worth visiting during the day?

Dbiz01
01-22-18, 16:13
Yes, it was $30 for one private nude dance OR $20 topless. I've also been to Polekatz in Bridgeview (tons of hot women, sometimes 75-100 women working on weekends) - same pricing except Polekatz has happy hour 4 pm - 7 pm Monday. Friday $10 topless dances, $20 nude.But I can't believe with all those chicks working on the same night, they make any cash w / o charging for extras. And I speak of reasonably priced extras, not those at $300+.

You're better off getting an escort at that price.

AceBox
01-23-18, 12:36
Good Morning all. I will be in your fair city in a few weeks and wondering if there was a club that was worth visiting during the day?Your expectations would have to be low, particularly in the city itself. I almost would rather just spend the day at a Hooters or some such. Maybe someone can chime in with their favorite daytime club but we don't have a good strip club scene here relative to other places.

Kellster
01-23-18, 14:41
Good Morning all. I will be in your fair city in a few weeks and wondering if there was a club that was worth visiting during the day? The only club I've been to in the daytime has been Heavenly Bodies- mainly because it's the closest and most affordable although even that is changing for the worse. A few years ago they had some really hot gals- not sure how the talent is now. I know most of those gals left. It's a bikini club but they go topless in private dances, dances are 2-25 or 5-50. Full contact lap dances (some gals give better dances than others), but you have to keep your hands on their waist otherwise you'll get bounced out of there. Not sure what the Champagne Room costs- seems like a ripoff. No extras happening there that I know of. They raised the cover charge to 20 which is ridiculous and why I haven't gone in awhile. Beers are cheap- bottles are like 1. 50. They have food like free pizza but I wouldn't eat anything there. It's not exactly the cleanest place on the planet. The crowd is a mix of white collar and blue collar workers. Daytime is pretty relaxed- less customers and less dancers. They have only one gal on stage in the day shift. It's still more affordable than Vegas clubs like Rhino- but if money is no object few clubs are as awesome as Spearmint Rhino. Wall to wall gorgeous women- at least on weekend nights. Unfortunately money is an object so I can only do that once in a while on a rare vacation.

Went to The Admiral like 20 years ago- strictly air dances which were terrible. I like full contact lap dances otherwise there's no point for me to even go and waste my time. So I avoid that place.

Not sure about the South Side clubs but Chicago Heights & Harvey are not the best areas - you don't want to go through either of those late at night. I'd avoid.

Summary- Chicago's strip club scene is awful. Most of the clubs are more expensive and not worth it. See the reviews below- $30 lap dance prices at some of the clubs is ridiculous in this area. If you're looking to kill some time & just look I guess it's passable. Probably better to get a massage or if you want FS see a well reviewed provider. Note- I emphasize well reviewed provider. Chicago is notorious for running stings on sites like backpage because the powers that be have nothing better to do with our tax money. Be careful.

PS- Also want to say thanks to Vegas friends like yourself for contributing to the forum. It helped me avoid getting ripped off by doing some research on here before I take a trip out there. (for ex cabbies trying to take me to clip joints masquerading as massage parlors late at night in order to get a cut) Figured I'd return the favor to help out. That's why I love this site and what it's all about. Good luck man!

Vegas Hern
01-24-18, 16:01
Summary- Chicago's strip club scene is awful. Most of the clubs are more expensive and not worth it. See the reviews below- $30 lap dance prices at some of the clubs is ridiculous in this area. If you're looking to kill some time & just look I guess it's passable. Probably better to get a massage or if you want FS see a well reviewed provider. Note- I emphasize well reviewed provider. Chicago is notorious for running stings on sites like backpage because the powers that be have nothing better to do with our tax money. Be careful.

PS- Also want to say thanks to Vegas friends like yourself for contributing to the forum. It helped me avoid getting ripped off by doing some research on here before I take a trip out there. (for ex cabbies trying to take me to clip joints masquerading as massage parlors late at night in order to get a cut) Figured I'd return the favor to help out. That's why I love this site and what it's all about. Good luck man!Thanks for the heads up and info. Sounds like a hard pass on expecting anything from the clubs. Will definitely be on the lookout for uncle LEO and stick to the well reviewed if I go that way. Glad we in Vegas could help you out.

SchlBus555
01-24-18, 17:57
The only club I've been to in the daytime has been Heavenly Bodies- mainly because it's the closest and most affordable although even that is changing for the worse. A few years ago they had some really hot gals- not sure how the talent is now. I know most of those gals left. It's a bikini club but they go topless in private dances, dances are 2-25 or 5-50. Full contact lap dances (some gals give better dances than others), but you have to keep your hands on their waist otherwise you'll get bounced out of there. Not sure what the Champagne Room costs- seems like a ripoff. No extras happening there that I know of. They raised the cover charge to 20 which is ridiculous and why I haven't gone in awhile. Beers are cheap- bottles are like 1. 50. They have food like free pizza but I wouldn't eat anything there. It's not exactly the cleanest place on the planet. The crowd is a mix of white collar and blue collar workers. Daytime is pretty relaxed- less customers and less dancers. They have only one gal on stage in the day shift. It's still more affordable than Vegas clubs like Rhino- but if money is no object few clubs are as awesome as Spearmint Rhino. Wall to wall gorgeous women- at least on weekend nights. Unfortunately money is an object so I can only do that once in a while on a rare vacation.

Went to The Admiral like 20 years ago- strictly air dances which were terrible. I like full contact lap dances otherwise there's no point for me to even go and waste my time. So I avoid that place.

Not sure about the South Side clubs but Chicago Heights & Harvey are not the best areas - you don't want to go through either of those late at night. I'd avoid.

PS- Also want to say thanks to Vegas friends like yourself for contributing to the forum. It helped me avoid getting ripped off by doing some research on here before I take a trip out there. (for ex cabbies trying to take me to clip joints masquerading as massage parlors late at night in order to get a cut) Figured I'd return the favor to help out. That's why I love this site and what it's all about. Good luck man!Ok I never post but I saw this and had to.

1. Haven't been to HB as I heard it's crap. Keeping your hands on the girls waist in not full contact.

2. I've been offered take out (expensive) at Scores during the day. With a minority of the girls, but it's there.

3. Yea Chicago Heights is a bad area, but you don't have to go through a bad area to get to 390 or Atlantis.

4. 2-3 weeks ago I went to 390 at noon on a Wed. Talent wasn't the best, and I'm far from a pro at this, but a solid 7/8 was giving me VERY good attention the second we sat down. Got the feeling this was available with a few other girls on day shift.

5. Night shift at 390 is more hit / miss but the menu is also open with the right girl and you do not get bothered in the VIP.

6. Haven't been to Atlantis in a while but also very open girls.

Only thing that's accurate is that all this sht is expensive in Chicago. But if you have $$, it's all available.

StanleyStankas
01-24-18, 20:24
The only club I've been to in the daytime has been Heavenly Bodies- mainly because it's the closest and most affordable although even that is changing for the worse. A few years ago they had some really hot gals- not sure how the talent is now. I know most of those gals left. It's a bikini club but they go topless in private dances, dances are 2-25 or 5-50. Full contact lap dances (some gals give better dances than others), but you have to keep your hands on their waist otherwise you'll get bounced out of there. Not sure what the Champagne Room costs- seems like a ripoff. No extras happening there that I know of. They raised the cover charge to 20 which is ridiculous and why I haven't gone in awhile. Beers are cheap- bottles are like 1. 50. They have food like free pizza but I wouldn't eat anything there. It's not exactly the cleanest place on the planet. The crowd is a mix of white collar and blue collar workers. Daytime is pretty relaxed- less customers and less dancers. They have only one gal on stage in the day shift. It's still more affordable than Vegas clubs like Rhino- but if money is no object few clubs are as awesome as Spearmint Rhino. Wall to wall gorgeous women- at least on weekend nights. Unfortunately money is an object so I can only do that once in a while on a rare vacation.

PS- Also want to say thanks to Vegas friends like yourself for contributing to the forum. It helped me avoid getting ripped off by doing some research on here before I take a trip out there. (for ex cabbies trying to take me to clip joints masquerading as massage parlors late at night in order to get a cut) Figured I'd return the favor to help out. That's why I love this site and what it's all about. Good luck man!Agree the Vegas and chitown people really have been helpful in guiding one through the issues. Vegas is all about cash so bring plenty but saw some interesting sights.

Kellster
01-25-18, 03:42
Ok I never post but I saw this and had to.

1. Haven't been to HB as I heard it's crap. Keeping your hands on the girls waist in not full contact.

2. I've been offered take out (expensive) at Scores during the day. With a minority of the girls, but it's there.

3. Yea Chicago Heights is a bad area, but you don't have to go through a bad area to get to 390 or Atlantis.

4. 2-3 weeks ago I went to 390 at noon on a Wed. Talent wasn't the best, and I'm far from a pro at this, but a solid 7/8 was giving me VERY good attention the second we sat down. Got the feeling this was available with a few other girls on day shift.

5. Night shift at 390 is more hit / miss but the menu is also open with the right girl and you do not get bothered in the VIP.

6. Haven't been to Atlantis in a while but also very open girls.

Only thing that's accurate is that all this sht is expensive in Chicago. But if you have $$, it's all available.My post is accurate. Full contact lap dances means the dancer grinds on your lap. As opposed to when they dance a few feet away from you. There is no partial contact lap dance (well to me at least- the gal either grinds on your lap or she doesn't) so I mentioned keeping the hands on the waist so he doesn't get kicked out. I've gone to places like The Admiral where it's an air dance- those are awful. No FS meant for the club I mentioned. Does it happen at HB's? Not that I know of. Does it happen at other clubs you mentioned- how would I know? I don't go to them. I'm not interested in traveling that far for a strip club- especially expensive ones. Not hating on Chicago Hts- I'm sure there are cool people that live there- just letting an out-of-towner, unfamiliar with the area, know to be careful. It's his call whether he wants to go there or not. That's what this board is for to contribute where you can.

Kellster
01-25-18, 03:53
Agree the Vegas and chitown people really have been helpful in guiding one through the issues. Vegas is all about cash so bring plenty but saw some interesting sights.Yeah the Vegas forum is really helpful. Lots of good info on there from the casino girls and "The Look" they give thread to rip off joints to avoid to the best strip bars to hit. Definitely worth the time to read before heading out there and be prepared to tip everyone well.

John N
01-26-18, 00:25
I'm local to the area. Here's my experience.

390: lap dances are full contact. Extras can be had in the VIP, but you're looking at a bare minimum of $3. For 15 minutes for a CBJ. Not worth it unless you really want to have a particular provider (some of them are crazy-hot, even on the afternoon shift). It's not in a bad area and you don't need to drive through one to get there from the interstate. Cover was. 1 and regular dances. 2 a song.

Atlantis: full contact dances. Never been offered extras, but I suspect they're available. Dancers are hit or miss. In a bad area, but directly accessible from interstate exit so it shouldn't matter.

Fantasy: guaranteed extras. Day shift is best (1-7, but get there around 3 so all dancers are present and not worn out). No cover on day shift. Everything from CBJ to BBBJ to CFS. Night shift extras are available but more expensive ($1. 25 for 15 minutes, bouncer will want a tip, dancers will want a minimum of 1. Tip for anything). Dances during the day are either 1. 25 for 15 min or. 3 per song, but the girl might comp your time out of her tip. I've got BBBJ to completion in 5 min for 1. All said and done.

StanleyStankas
01-31-18, 11:44
Yeah the Vegas forum is really helpful. Lots of good info on there from the casino girls and "The Look" they give thread to rip off joints to avoid to the best strip bars to hit. Definitely worth the time to read before heading out there and be prepared to tip everyone well.Came back mid Jan. After 2 weeks of looking around. The whole place is based on coin! Yes sir this and yes sir that as long as you have cash to drop! Did see one hot euro casino girl wandering around near the linq as well as 2 SW's on boulder. I would say out there it is blatant, however with mandalay bay and all security was amped up. There are mall cops and rent a cops as well as metro cruisers everywhere the tourista is. Now in the hoods where the homeless stay north of downtown one can hardly see one, however if one plays out there please do it carefully. They have a mobile courthouse right near the strip!

Easyed00
02-09-18, 01:32
Anyone have anything good to say about this place?

EE.

StanCopier
02-09-18, 12:40
Check out the "Melrose Park" section, all you need to answer your question.

EE.

Scott40
02-09-18, 13:00

EE.The only J's that I know of is the bar on Mannheim just before the mini mall in Melrose Park. If that's the one that you're referring to, it's a decent place and it has hot-looking women from time to time.

But beware some will try to charge as much as $30 per dance promising hands roaming etc but it turns out to just be a standard lap dance, nothing special. I prefer J's to other bars in the area like Carl's and Bobby's, though.

Pedorro
02-09-18, 18:07

EE.Went there once, ran out of there within 3 minutes. Will never go back!

LatinPoker
02-11-18, 13:35
Anyone been here lately? WTF happened to this place? They used to have occasionally impressive talent, popped in a few weeks ago on a Saturday and it was dead, talent was overweight and only paying attention to the fat old regulars that were sitting at the bar. I don't think I even finished my beer before walking out.

Moejoo
02-12-18, 02:20
Anyone been here lately? WTF happened to this place? They used to have occasionally impressive talent, popped in a few weeks ago on a Saturday and it was dead, talent was overweight and only paying attention to the fat old regulars that were sitting at the bar. I don't think I even finished my beer before walking out.I went there a few times 10 years ago and thought it was the worst excuse for a strip club I had ever seen, It is hard to believe it has gotten worse since then.

LatinPoker
02-12-18, 15:12
I went there a few times 10 years ago and thought it was the worst excuse for a strip club I had ever seen, It is hard to believe it has gotten worse since then.Yea it's gotten way worse, they got rid of the pool table which I guess would have at least served as a time killer, but now it's walled off and dark in that whole area. I'd like to assume that's where you go back for a private dance, perhaps a little more fun to be had, but then again the talent was horrible (maybe I'll give it another go and hope I don't get there during c-section hour again! LOL).

FerChicago
02-13-18, 15:47
What time did you go? I wouldn't recommend going before 11 pm. There are some gems late on Fridays and you can't really beat the high mileage 10 dollar dances! Well, unless you go to Indiana. But if a girl doesn't show you boobs or doesn't let you touch her, just pick another one. This is one of my favorite spots for the value and you can always get numbers if you have game.

Yea it's gotten way worse, they got rid of the pool table which I guess would have at least served as a time killer, but now it's walled off and dark in that whole area. I'd like to assume that's where you go back for a private dance, perhaps a little more fun to be had, but then again the talent was horrible (maybe I'll give it another go and hope I don't get there during c-section hour again! LOL).

LatinPoker
02-14-18, 12:37
What time did you go? I wouldn't recommend going before 11 pm. There are some gems late on Fridays and you can't really beat the high mileage 10 dollar dances! Well, unless you go to Indiana. But if a girl doesn't show you boobs or doesn't let you touch her, just pick another one. This is one of my favorite spots for the value and you can always get numbers if you have game.Thanks Fer- I got there around 8 ish, but for a weekend I thought it'd be packed (like the old days where everyone would rush to get there by 6 pm before they start collecting a cover fee! LOL). Bass on your feedback, I might have to give it a second look sometime soon. When were you last there?

I totally agree with the $10 dances (Its been years since I had been there prior to the other day, so I was totally hoping that they hadn't jacked up the $10 dance fee).

SteelDog65
02-15-18, 19:46
Was in both clubs on Friday night last week after the storm. I was stuck in Ohare and decided to drive home. Stopped at Atlantis but it was really disappointing, not a ton of girls all were AA which is fine but too many were not HWP. Went to 390, it was dead but several hot women, got a few dances, felt up some dancers and got a lot of hand action to make me happy. Didn't do CR but while in the back for nude dances a dancer was busted for a BJ by management. My dancer, a hot Latina with an amazing ass, quickly pulled her hands out of my pants and told me to zip up asap. Kinda killed the mood but obviously that is available if you want. I know in the CR you can get whatever you want with many dancers. Good Hunting.

Goodtimechicago
02-16-18, 15:43
Was in both clubs on Friday night last week after the storm. I was stuck in Ohare and decided to drive home. Stopped at Atlantis but it was really disappointing, not a ton of girls all were AA which is fine but too many were not HWP. Went to 390, it was dead but several hot women, got a few dances, felt up some dancers and got a lot of hand action to make me happy. Didn't do CR but while in the back for nude dances a dancer was busted for a BJ by management. My dancer, a hot Latina with an amazing ass, quickly pulled her hands out of my pants and told me to zip up asap. Kinda killed the mood but obviously that is available if you want. I know in the CR you can get whatever you want with many dancers. Good Hunting.What do you mean by CR?

MassageMan2018
02-16-18, 15:45
What do you mean by CR?I believe he CR= Champagne Room. Which leads me to ask, how much are dances at 390 and also how much is the champagne room?

Erj1414
02-16-18, 16:59
What do you mean by CR?Pretty sure he means Champagne Room = CR.

LatinPoker
02-16-18, 17:08
What do you mean by CR?I'm guessing Champaign room?

Goodtimechicago
02-16-18, 18:05
I'm guessing Champaign room?LOL I'm such an idiot. Thought there was an awesome new extras friendly club in Chicago and I got excited.

Luke Appling
02-16-18, 18:28
I'm guessing Champaign room?A "Champaign Room" would be really depressing, like a bunch of Trump-loving townies complaining about the football and basketball team.

I think you mean Champagne Room.

FerChicago
02-17-18, 02:51
I've heard a lot of great things about this place back in the day, but that was before my time. Now it's just one of the surviving bikini bars in Chicago. You can suck some tits and the girls will grind hard on you but don't expect other extras ITC. I went a couple of months ago and had a great time as always. Cheap dances, nice mix of girls, and I get way better mileage here than most of the bars in Melrose park. Overall great bang for your buck.

Thanks Fer- I got there around 8 ish, but for a weekend I thought it'd be packed (like the old days where everyone would rush to get there by 6 pm before they start collecting a cover fee! LOL). Bass on your feedback, I might have to give it a second look sometime soon. When were you last there?

I totally agree with the $10 dances (Its been years since I had been there prior to the other day, so I was totally hoping that they hadn't jacked up the $10 dance fee).

SteelDog65
02-18-18, 12:41
Yes, CR means Champagne Room or Private Suite or whatever they call it. I have done that once and it was $225 plus a tip I think and I was satisfied with my level of service but I just don't do that too often anymore.

SteelDog65
02-23-18, 18:59
I haven't been to club O very often, stopped by this afternoon older blonde Russian stripper named Natasha was there. Had a good dance in the back room and some signals were they are that more might be available but I was short on time period I'm going to be backup in a few weeks and she gave me her schedule. Curious if anyone else has had success with her?

FrendlyPeasent
02-25-18, 06:37
I agree with you Bikini clubs sadly were before a lot of our time. When it comes to bang for you buck nothing other then from what I heard Fantasy in Indiana. Great people there, fuck it man get on of them fat bitches and you might get a ride of your life. The girls will not come to you guys come up to them like a gentleman and ask for a dance. Some do not let you have fun, others you feel like your fucking minus having your dick in their pussy.

FerChicago
02-27-18, 00:26
Glad I'm not the only one from here that is having fun at All Stars.

I agree with you Bikini clubs sadly were before a lot of our time. When it comes to bang for you buck nothing other then from what I heard Fantasy in Indiana. Great people there, fuck it man get on of them fat bitches and you might get a ride of your life. The girls will not come to you guys come up to them like a gentleman and ask for a dance. Some do not let you have fun, others you feel like your fucking minus having your dick in their pussy.

NiceChicaGaGuy
03-02-18, 17:53
I haven't been to club O very often, stopped by this afternoon older blonde Russian stripper named Natasha was there. Had a good dance in the back room and some signals were they are that more might be available but I was short on time period I'm going to be backup in a few weeks and she gave me her schedule. Curious if anyone else has had success with her?Your experience may be different from mine, but I think there's a bit more on the table, but don't expect FS or BJ. She is a sweetheart of a lady, very nice to talk to, very good dancing, very attentive. I'm not a big fan of that tattoo, but she's a nice enough lady that you can totally overlook it.

SteelDog65
03-05-18, 00:39
Your experience may be different from mine, but I think there's a bit more on the table, but don't expect FS or BJ. She is a sweetheart of a lady, very nice to talk to, very good dancing, very attentive. I'm not a big fan of that tattoo, but she's a nice enough lady that you can totally overlook it.Cool,

Not looking to otc or anything, just a really good dance and that will be fine.

GordonCCraig
03-05-18, 16:31
Glad I'm not the only one from here that is having fun at All Stars.I have to disagree. The girls DO come up to you in the club. Maybe not every one but clearly half. But think about it. If they don't come up to you and you have to go to them, do you really want to give your money to some stuck up ***** with a golden pussy syndrome. Hell no. Give me the pleasant, smiling ones and I'm happy.

NervousPervis
03-06-18, 11:48
I have to disagree. The girls DO come up to you in the club. Maybe not every one but clearly half. But think about it. If they don't come up to you and you have to go to them, do you really want to give your money to some stuck up ***** with a golden pussy syndrome. Hell no. Give me the pleasant, smiling ones and I'm happy.Went to Fantasy yesterday and some came up and talked and some didn't. All girls at Temptations also approached so got dances from one with best attitude not the hottest one. Just my opinion but I also prefer pleasant smiling ones too. NP.

Mr Charmo
03-17-18, 20:11
Anyone down to check out Club Gold in Stone Park tonight?
Apparently met a girl recently who works there. She asked me to stop by

Jc2490
03-18-18, 10:12
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/news/ct-sta-harvey-strip-club-shooting-st-0318-story.html

SouthSideRed
03-18-18, 17:23
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/news/ct-sta-harvey-strip-club-shooting-st-0318-story.htmlTalk about a low key place, I seen the video they took from the outside and seen the name of the place. But in all my travels to different clubs, I have never heard of this place.

JJSimpson
03-18-18, 23:20
This place isn't what it was. I drive by there every so often and it's never open. I think it's only open late on weekends. From reading other pages, it's seems to be more of a high end club with some naked 1/2 naked women walking around. Not a place to be around late and gone are the days of 5/50 dances.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/news/ct-sta-harvey-strip-club-shooting-st-0318-story.html

Jasper Malloy
03-19-18, 02:01
Talk about a low key place, I seen the video they took from the outside and seen the name of the place. But in all my travels to different clubs, I have never heard of this place.It used to be the Skybox.

StanleyStankas
03-19-18, 14:43
It used to be the Skybox.Because when I was watching the news I saw at least part of that word "box" on the building somewhere or maybe that was a file shot. Area is not the best. Never was. Course. Women, drinking, money, guys outdoing each other for a stripper's attention and weapons?. Never a good combo.

Mr Charmo
03-29-18, 06:00
Anyone down to hit a club? I'm trying to hook up with a girl that dances at the club.

PM for details.

Dirk Diggller
03-31-18, 02:57
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Club O in Harvey. At one point, several years ago, it was a great club with good talent. Now it's just been on a gradual decline and there are varying rumors of its demise. I've heard that they are officially closing, or they are renting out the space to the BOXXX until that club can get reinstated after the recent shooting there. Either way there are big changes (not necessarily good) coming to that place in the near future. I wonder if anyone knew anything more definitive about the club. Yet another nice club to bite the dust following Skybox not that long ago. What's next? Industrial Strip?

MaskedMuscle
04-02-18, 20:25
I took a group to Heavenly Bodies 3 weeks ago.

It was a fun place. Girls do come to you but I didn't get a sense that there were extras outside the usual lap dance in a small private booth that is monitored by a guard. Did not partake of the VIP service.

LovelyAsh
04-05-18, 12:48
I am new to the area and what to explore. Which are the good clubs in and around Chicago with visiting and are value for the dollars we spent.

Stay Safe.

LA.

Jc2490
04-05-18, 17:16
I am new to the area and what to explore. Which are the good clubs in and around Chicago with visiting and are value for the dollars we spent.

Stay Safe.

LA.Unfortunately Chicago is a terrible town for strip clubs. Your best bet is some of the south suburban or Gary, IN clubs. They are not in the greatest neighborhoods. Another option is to check out the lingerie bars around the O'Hare area.

Kellster
04-06-18, 01:07

Stay Safe.

LA.I agree the strip club scene in Chicago is awful. I used to like Heavenly Bodies, but the combination of the talent going downhill and them doubling the cover charge ruined that place. A lot of the clubs in the south suburbs are in sketchy neighborhoods- with a recent shooting at one of them. Other clubs have ridiculous high prices for dances or worse, only have air dances. How they stay in business is beyond me.

My advice save your money & go to another city. Chicago is a lost cause.

IllMatic80
05-21-18, 13:01
So I got here at about 5 on a Saturday. There were 0 dancers when I got in. I was just watching the Boston / Philly game and drinking Hennessy alone. So I figured out that what this club probably does is offer free admission before 7, but they probably tell the girls not to get there until 7. I think they want to discourage you from coming early. Anyways, I was convinced I didn't want to ever come here again until.

About 7:15, Mika hit the stage. A tall, statuesque redbone with glasses. I think she may be mixed. Halfway through the first song, me being the gentleman I am, I went up to the stage to show her some love. $25 singles later, I had all but impregnated her. She was twerking all in my face, pressing her honeypot all up in my mug. She encouraged me to finger her. The whole time I'm looking around, thinking security is going to snatch me up, but they don't seem to mind. Is Arnie's possibly getting back to the gutter gutter days?

Tasty was a thick caramel complexioned beauty with a cute smile and short, red hair. She said she's visiting from Milwaukee with her sister who was also dancing there. Same deal on stage, I felt on everything I wanted to. Everything. I dropped about $18-20 on her. Then I spotted Princess, a drop dead gorgeous young caramel dancer w / pierced nipples. We chatted up for at least an hour, she's a real sweetheart. I got a dance w / her in the back room for $25. We had a couple shots together afterwards and chatted up some more.

I took another chick in the back and she put the goodies all up in my face. She had a very pleasant, aromatic taste down below. All in all, if it stays like this, I'll definitely be back next paycheck!

Morrisman
05-23-18, 22:07
I agree the strip club scene in Chicago is awful. I used to like Heavenly Bodies, but the combination of the talent going downhill and them doubling the cover charge ruined that place. A lot of the clubs in the south suburbs are in sketchy neighborhoods- with a recent shooting at one of them. Other clubs have ridiculous high prices for dances or worse, only have air dances. How they stay in business is beyond me.

My advice save your money & go to another city. Chicago is a lost cause.Blackjacks is tolerable. The VIP was jacked up to 300 for 30 min and I think 550 for an hour. They have a "nicer" room for 400 for 30 min that I refuse to even look at. The thing is if you get the right girl in those rooms it is on. The trick is getting the right girl. Now I know I can get decent pussy from an escort for 300 an hour but without the erotic review to check for history you are risking a lot. I won't risk putting my name on some agency list either. I'd rather hunt for otc from a girl I met in a club. One that without the club's cut offers reasonable prices for services rendered. Blackjacks doesn't have food anymore and no alcohol. If you are there for other things it isn't that big of a deal.

Layne123
06-02-18, 08:41
If you had $500 and 3 hours to kill on a Saturday night, which club would you go to?

Thanks for any advice.

DMichaels69
06-02-18, 09:28
I would not go to a strip club. Waste of time and money.

If you had $500 and 3 hours to kill on a Saturday night, which club would you go to?

Thanks for any advice.

Ron M
06-02-18, 09:31
I would not go to a strip club. Waste of time and money.Agree 100 percent.

ChicagoGoer
06-02-18, 11:55

Thanks for any advice.390.

Fully nude, reasonable drinks, and decent potential in the VIP if that is where you want to allocate your funds.

Downside is the distance from the city.

Layne123
06-02-18, 16:32

Fully nude, reasonable drinks, and decent potential in the VIP if that is where you want to allocate your funds.

Downside is the distance from the city.DMichaels69: I value your opinion yet it may be fun to waste some time looking at hot ladies.

I'll prob check out 390. Thanks.

Head First
06-02-18, 19:58
I would not go to a strip club. Waste of time and money.I haven't been to one in quite a while but I'm going to try to make it to Admiral June 14-16 for Stormy Daniels. If I'm sitting in the front row I'll be stuffing 1's, 5's, 10's or 20's into her cleavage hoping to cop a feel. I may even stick around and pay for an autograph and / or pic with her. Like her or not, her vids are hot! I've wasted money in way worse ways than this so this could be fun for a few hours.

Kellster
06-02-18, 23:11
DMichaels69: I value your opinion yet it may be fun to waste some time looking at hot ladies.

I'll prob check out 390. Thanks.It depends. Chicago is a pretty lame city when it comes to strip clubs. If you want just to look at naked women in person- I guess The Admiral would fit the bill. I went there years ago but all they have are air dances which is a waste. And you can see naked women on the internet for free- so really what's the point if the dances are air dances? All of the clubs around here pretty much suck now and have gotten worse (higher prices and uglier, out of shape chicks) which I didn't think was possible. Best bet is to go to Spearmint Rhino in Vegas (the place is awesome- one 10 after another one, but it costs money) or if you're dead set on spending it here- get a massage from a well reviewed gal on this board. Your muscles can at least get some benefit from a good massage. Good luck!

Mikka22
06-03-18, 17:50
So I got here at about 5 on a Saturday. There were 0 dancers when I got in. I was just watching the Boston / Philly game and drinking Hennessy alone. So I figured out that what this club probably does is offer free admission before 7, but they probably tell the girls not to get there until 7. I think they want to discourage you from coming early. Anyways, I was convinced I didn't want to ever come here again until.

About 7:15, Mika hit the stage. A tall, statuesque redbone with glasses. I think she may be mixed. Halfway through the first song, me being the gentleman I am, I went up to the stage to show her some love. $25 singles later, I had all but impregnated her. She was twerking all in my face, pressing her honeypot all up in my mug. She encouraged me to finger her. The whole time I'm looking around, thinking security is going to snatch me up, but they don't seem to mind. Is Arnie's possibly getting back to the gutter gutter days?

Tasty was a thick caramel complexioned beauty with a cute smile and short, red hair. She said she's visiting from Milwaukee with her sister who was also dancing there. Same deal on stage, I felt on everything I wanted to. Everything. I dropped about $18-20 on her. Then I spotted Princess, a drop dead gorgeous young caramel dancer w / pierced nipples. We chatted up for at least an hour, she's a real sweetheart. I got a dance w / her in the back room for $25. We had a couple shots together afterwards and chatted up some more.

I took another chick in the back and she put the goodies all up in my face. She had a very pleasant, aromatic taste down below. All in all, if it stays like this, I'll definitely be back next paycheck!Maybe not how it used to be, but in the last couple months I've gone a hand full of time and have gotten some version of BJ or FS every time. It's not as comfortable as it used to be, but maybe the danger makes it better. Haha.

JasperNewton
06-07-18, 02:11
Right, so I just got hustled bad at Arnie's. STAY THE HELL AWAY from Black Cherry. Most action you'll get is some OTC groping from her akin to Helen Keller grabbing for a beer bottle in an unfamiliar fridge despite promises otherwise.

After that, another dancer saw that I was not in a good mood and saved my night. Absolute sweetheart and pretty nice to look at, as well. Seniors PM for details.

Onit2018
06-07-18, 19:57
So where does this fun take place? In house?

Maybe not how it used to be, but in the last couple months I've gone a hand full of time and have gotten some version of BJ or FS every time. It's not as comfortable as it used to be, but maybe the danger makes it better. Haha..

Morrisman
06-08-18, 09:59
Thinking about checking this place out. I am plan to go during the day around noon during the week. Should I bother? I usually go to Blackjacks to the West. I know what to expect. I am curious on 30 and 60 minute rates. Are the rooms private? Do I have to tip the bouncer? Do I tip the the dancer? Usually I tip 20 or 40 if I get FS. I hate places that expect it though. I dislike nickel and diming too. Do you have to buy their bottle of overpriced alcohol? I may take a trip to Heavenly Bodies as well. Same questions apply.

Kellster
06-08-18, 11:09
Thinking about checking this place out. I am plan to go during the day around noon during the week. Should I bother? I usually go to Blackjacks to the West. I know what to expect. I am curious on 30 and 60 minute rates. Are the rooms private? Do I have to tip the bouncer? Do I tip the the dancer? Usually I tip 20 or 40 if I get FS. I hate places that expect it though. I dislike nickel and diming too. Do you have to buy their bottle of overpriced alcohol? I may take a trip to Heavenly Bodies as well. Same questions apply.Heavenly Bodies- Should you bother? In my opinion no. It has gone downhill. They raised the cover charge which is the definition of nickel and diming me which I hate as well and the talent has gotten uglier and more overweight. I spent plenty there so once they did that I was gone.

Their 30 and 60 minute rates are a ripoff. You will NOT get FS- just lap dances. You might have to buy an expensive drink if you get the 30 or 60 minute rooms- not sure. I never went for those because they're a ripoff.

If you don't get those champagne rooms upstairs you don't have to get a drink. Sometimes when I sat downstairs I would get nothing or a bottle of water. I'd just sit downstairs and hang out until the girl I want to get dances from was free. If you get water I'd tip the waitress a buck. If you sit at the stage you're expected to tip- but other than that no. If I got good lap dances I'd tip the dancer- but I never got FS. If you grab the dancer's ass or boobs you'll be kicked out. I wouldn't do that. It's not the place for FS. I'm not sure if takeout is available- my guess is probably not.

If you want extras you're best bet is to see a well reviewed provider. I haven't gone to Scores or Blackjacks. Blackjacks seems crazy expensive from what I've read on here- but it sounds like more could be on the menu. Scores is expensive as well which is why I don't go to either. Not worth it imo. Good luck!

Javafarian
06-08-18, 11:37
HB is good for one thing only. Cheap drinks.

Heavenly Bodies- Should you bother? In my opinion no. It has gone downhill. They raised the cover charge which is the definition of nickel and diming me which I hate as well and the talent has gotten uglier and more overweight. I spent plenty there so once they did that I was gone.

Their 30 and 60 minute rates are a ripoff. You will NOT get FS- just lap dances. You might have to buy an expensive drink if you get the 30 or 60 minute rooms- not sure. I never went for those because they're a ripoff.

If you don't get those champagne rooms upstairs you don't have to get a drink. Sometimes when I sat downstairs I would get nothing or a bottle of water. I'd just sit downstairs and hang out until the girl I want to get dances from was free. If you get water I'd tip the waitress a buck. If you sit at the stage you're expected to tip- but other than that no. If I got good lap dances I'd tip the dancer- but I never got FS. If you grab the dancer's ass or boobs you'll be kicked out. I wouldn't do that. It's not the place for FS. I'm not sure if takeout is available- my guess is probably not.

If you want extras you're best bet is to see a well reviewed provider. I haven't gone to Scores or Blackjacks. Blackjacks seems crazy expensive from what I've read on here- but it sounds like more could be on the menu. Scores is expensive as well which is why I don't go to either. Not worth it imo. Good luck!

Ron M
06-09-18, 00:10
HB is good for one thing only. Cheap drinks.Agreed. Cheap drinks. But lousy entertainment.

NotSoOld
06-09-18, 01:04
DMichaels69: I value your opinion yet it may be fun to waste some time looking at hot ladies.

I'll prob check out 390. Thanks.It's been a few years since I've been there, but it doesn't sound like it has changed. You don't just have to look at the hot ladies at 390. Good contact / grindage on the lap dances, and FS is on the table in the VIP if you get the right girl -- plus full liquor and food. I got it twice -- it was expensive, but the girl was pretty fantastic and it was a pretty awesome time with MSOG. Just get the girl to confirm there is more on the table before you go back to the VIP. And bring plenty of money and protection.

BTW, I see DMichaels69's point. I stopped going to strip clubs a while back and just go to parlors now. There are several reasons for that, however, and a good strip club is a different kind of experience from a parlor. For a while I happily did both -- different benefits to each kind of place.

Bob521
06-10-18, 00:52
Its difficult to compare. I agree with you and DMichaels. Depends on the city and what you are up for. Years ago I traveled typically 2-3 days a week. I just didn't want to do research on all the different cities. Spent a lot of time in Detroit, SF, Minneapolis, and other places. So the strip clubs were pretty good. In Chicago I did take-out from the clubs. But in general, the Clubs on Manheim are awful and depressing. But is Detroit, L1, L2, L3, L4 was readily available in the semi-private couches with dividers between the patrons. In Minneapolis I'd kill several hours in a slow club near my hotel and near the "you". (University of Minnesota.) I'd bring a book, sit at a back wall and read. I'd get a steady stream of college girls who wanted to talk about various books they were reading while we stroked each other. So the interesting thing about these clubs was talking to a 21 year old drop dead gorgeous smart college girl. I would never go to a club where there was a $20 cover and $10 beers.

It's been a few years since I've been there, but it doesn't sound like it has changed. You don't just have to look at the hot ladies at 390. Good contact / grindage on the lap dances, and FS is on the table in the VIP if you get the right girl -- plus full liquor and food. I got it twice -- it was expensive, but the girl was pretty fantastic and it was a pretty awesome time with MSOG. Just get the girl to confirm there is more on the table before you go back to the VIP. And bring plenty of money and protection.

BTW, I see DMichaels69's point. I stopped going to strip clubs a while back and just go to parlors now. There are several reasons for that, however, and a good strip club is a different kind of experience from a parlor. For a while I happily did both -- different benefits to each kind of place.

DaveDream
06-10-18, 22:29
Any updates of the daytime activities? Fun ladies you recommend? Planning a trip at the end of the month. You can PM me if you like. Thanks!!

CrazyHorse312
06-11-18, 11:25
It's been a few years since I've been there, but it doesn't sound like it has changed. You don't just have to look at the hot ladies at 390. Good contact / grindage on the lap dances, and FS is on the table in the VIP if you get the right girl -- plus full liquor and food. I got it twice -- it was expensive, but the girl was pretty fantastic and it was a pretty awesome time with MSOG. Just get the girl to confirm there is more on the table before you go back to the VIP. And bring plenty of money and protection.

BTW, I see DMichaels69's point. I stopped going to strip clubs a while back and just go to parlors now. There are several reasons for that, however, and a good strip club is a different kind of experience from a parlor. For a while I happily did both -- different benefits to each kind of place.I've gotten a CBJ and a CHJ at 390 before but nothing other than that. The CHJ was interesting because she did it behind her back which was nice. I haven't been to Jimmy's in years but I was always surprised that more didn't take place there.

Jadedone
06-11-18, 11:37
Right, so I just got hustled bad at Arnie's. STAY THE HELL AWAY from Black Cherry. Most action you'll get is some OTC groping from her akin to Helen Keller grabbing for a beer bottle in an unfamiliar fridge despite promises otherwise.

After that, another dancer saw that I was not in a good mood and saved my night. Absolute sweetheart and pretty nice to look at, as well. Seniors PM for details.Went down there this weekend and she tried to pull that crap with me too. When I refused, she got super aggressive and DEMANDED that I give her a tip. When I further refused, she started in on my buddy demanding that he give her a tip! He refused too.

I had actually forgotten her name and checked this site on my phone after this happened. After that, I watched her for the remainder of the time I was there and she got a few suckers. She had one poor guy get money out of the in-house ATM.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll PM you more details.

CouchCouscous
06-15-18, 02:42
I am still laughing! It took me a hour to drive home and I am still laughing!

I went to see Stormy Daniels tonight at the Admiral Theater. It was a great show. She stripped in a sequined red, white and blue outfit. Danced to American Woman. And did this full nude routine using a bottle of milk like water all over herself. Including, having it pour out her mouth like she just did a CIM.

I waited after the show because I got the ticket to get a picture and autograph. I wanted to meet her, being my first porn star to see live. And tell her I love how she has taught the rich and powerful to think twice before messing with the rest of us.

There I was standing about a hour later in the front lobby by the stairs near this side door. We were to go up to see Stormy. When 3 admiral employees (one carrying a large plastic tote box) and Stormy, in street clothes, rushed by me! As she flew passed me, she flings up one arm and yells over her shoulder, "Sorry guys! I've been fired!"

Don't know what happened, but they gave us a refund for the pic tickets. I am still smiling and laughing. And glad I saw her tonight instead of tomorrow or Saturday. Not sure if she will be back. Lolrotf!

Kellster
06-15-18, 03:08

I went to see Stormy Daniels tonight at the Admiral Theater. It was a great show. She stripped in a sequined red, white and blue outfit. Danced to American Woman. And did this full nude routine using a bottle of milk like water all over herself. Including, having it pour out her mouth like she just did a CIM.

I waited after the show because I got the ticket to get a picture and autograph. I wanted to meet her, being my first porn star to see live. And tell her I love how she has taught the rich and powerful to think twice before messing with the rest of us.

There I was standing about a hour later in the front lobby by the stairs near this side door. We were to go up to see Stormy. When 3 admiral employees (one carrying a large plastic tote box) and Stormy, in street clothes, rushed by me! As she flew passed me, she flings up one arm and yells over her shoulder, "Sorry guys! I've been fired!"

Don't know what happened, but they gave us a refund for the pic tickets. I am still smiling and laughing. And glad I saw her tonight instead of tomorrow or Saturday. Not sure if she will be back. Lolrotf!Cue The Apprentice & Donald Trump- "Stormy- you're fired!" Haha! Sorry I couldn't resist.

Walker333
06-15-18, 10:59

Don't know what happened, but they gave us a refund for the pic tickets. I am still smiling and laughing. And glad I saw her tonight instead of tomorrow or Saturday. Not sure if she will be back. Lolrotf!What was the tic price?

StanleyStankas
06-15-18, 11:54

Don't know what happened, but they gave us a refund for the pic tickets. I am still smiling and laughing. And glad I saw her tonight instead of tomorrow or Saturday. Not sure if she will be back. Lolrotf!Was wondering how everything went and what she would do since I heard about this at the very first time it was announced. So she did bare all? Nice! If I was to guess about the VIP treatment either she or her people were not told about that part or the money was wrong! Either way so cool that you got to see her live!

DMichaels69
06-15-18, 12:12
Or she did not want to meet and greet.

Was wondering how everything went and what she would do since I heard about this at the very first time it was announced. So she did bare all? Nice! If I was to guess about the VIP treatment either she or her people were not told about that part or the money was wrong! Either way so cool that you got to see her live!

CouchCouscous
06-15-18, 13:24
What was the tic price?The pics were to be. 20 and. 20 more for an autograph. I got both. And got a full refund for both.

Brody17
06-15-18, 14:08
Or she did not want to meet and greet.WGN said there was a disagreement about money.

WretchedBliss
06-15-18, 14:45

Don't know what happened, but they gave us a refund for the pic tickets. I am still smiling and laughing. And glad I saw her tonight instead of tomorrow or Saturday. Not sure if she will be back. Lolrotf!Hahahaha! That is a great story! A great story with a refund too!

MrTisBad
06-19-18, 18:38
Any updates of the daytime activities? Fun ladies you recommend? Planning a trip at the end of the month. You can PM me if you like. Thanks!!Liz is great.

Chazzster
06-19-18, 20:19
I went to the Gold Club the Friday before last for a friend's bachelor party. The place is very nice insdie and there were several women very pleasing on the eye. Granted I haven't been to a strip club in many years, however, none of the women were touching anybody. No tits in your face, legs over your shoulders etc when you were up at the rail. This was kind of a bummer to me. I did one lap dance, but it was kind of half assed so I didn't do any others. Good looking women, but I like a lot more contact and not getting hounded every three minutes for a lap dance. I would rather go to a raunchier establishment, even if the women are a little less attractice for some more physical contact.

JumpSmoker90
06-20-18, 00:30
Charity carwash at Club 390 on 6/22.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkNweKlgoKk/?hl=en&taken-by=club390chicago

NiceChicaGaGuy
06-22-18, 01:12
Any updates of the daytime activities? Fun ladies you recommend? Planning a trip at the end of the month. You can PM me if you like. Thanks!!Club O's Natasha is there, going by the name Cherry. A real sweetheart. I wish they could bring Vanessa out of retirement.

RossMcDade
06-22-18, 19:07
Hello gents,

I am spending a couple of weeks in Chicago and was hoping to hit a SC. I will only have one chance so I'm looking for your expertise and advice. Looking for extras, preferably white talent.

My options are the Pink Monkey, admiral theater or Mannheim's bars.

I'm staying on the loop area, so the pink monkey would be perfect, but I haven't read positive reviews when it comes to extras.

I've been to Admiral last year, extras was next to impossible, got take out but cost me a fortune.

Never been to any bars on mannheim, that's a bit far away though, are they worth it? Is it a safe neighborhood?

Thanks gentlemen, I appreciate your help!

Jc2490
06-23-18, 00:36
Hello gents,

I am spending a couple of weeks in Chicago and was hoping to hit a SC. I will only have one chance so I'm looking for your expertise and advice. Looking for extras, preferably white talent.

I'm staying on the loop area, so the pink monkey would be perfect, but I haven't read positive reviews when it comes to extras.

I've been to Admiral last year, extras was next to impossible, got take out but cost me a fortune.

Never been to any bars on mannheim, that's a bit far away though, are they worth it? Is it a safe neighborhood?

Thanks gentlemen, I appreciate your help!You can check out the Admiral or Pink Monkey and You WILL see some very hot looking girls. But that is it. If you are looking for a good dance or any kind of extras, look elsewhere.

Kellster
06-23-18, 03:53
Hello gents,

Thanks gentlemen, I appreciate your help!The strip clubs in Chicago suck. I never get take out, but if it's available it will cost you a lot I'd imagine. Mannheim Rd isn't the safest area imo. Not the worst area, but not the best either. A friend of mine almost got carjacked near Mannheim Rd, but that was over 20 yrs ago. The strip clubs there are either dumps or overpriced (Scores) from what I read). Also, LEO loves running stings for street girls on Mannheim Rd and in those cheap motels so I wouldn't risk that. Your best bet for FS is to see a well reviewed escort although with TER down after the April raids I'm not sure where the go to spot is for escort reviews now. Hopefully this site will pick up the slack. I'd either save my money or get a massage. I usually don't go downtown much but other guys on here know the area better for good places to go. If you're at a swanky hotel you might see a high end call girl at the bar like they have in Vegas- but I'm just guessing. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

StanleyStankas
06-23-18, 09:38
The strip clubs in Chicago suck. I never get take out, but if it's available it will cost you a lot I'd imagine. Mannheim Rd isn't the safest area imo. Not the worst area, but not the best either. A friend of mine almost got carjacked near Mannheim Rd, but that was over 20 yrs ago. The strip clubs there are either dumps or overpriced (Scores) from what I read). Also, LEO loves running stings for street girls on Mannheim Rd and in those cheap motels so I wouldn't risk that. Your best bet for FS is to see a well reviewed escort although with TER down after the April raids I'm not sure where the go to spot is for escort reviews now. Hopefully this site will pick up the slack. I'd either save my money or get a massage. I usually don't go downtown much but other guys on here know the area better for good places to go. If you're at a swanky hotel you might see a high end call girl at the bar like they have in Vegas- but I'm just guessing. Sorry I couldn't be more help.I usually am around the area sniffing around as mentioned I reside by the big airport these days. Usually I go out early on my bicycle on errands dollar store kind of stuff. Recently I went late afternoon in my pickup truck and there are a lot of undesirables hanging around near the usual places in parking lots. Also walking up mannheim. So I can imagine the street roughins up late night and yes LEO county is everywhere. They appear out of nowhere so watch your driving and don't break any rules especially at night. You have county, stone, franklin, melrose. It's all there! Be careful. In the city I heard an alderman wants to raise SW mongers fines to $3 k! And lower the providers!

Bob521
06-23-18, 11:04
I agree with the others. Chicago strip clubs suck. The ones down on Mannheim are substantially scuzzier and police are everywhere but more mileage. Also watch out for red light cameras. I got a mail-in citation a couple months ago. So just one more unwanted reminder of your visit. If you have a car, I've read good things about mileage at club 390, but never been. Heavenly bodies near Elk Grove Village has decent girls but no mileage. The Massage parlors are fairly well documented and represent a good and cost-effective alternative.

Hello gents,

Thanks gentlemen, I appreciate your help!