PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Rhuff23
01-24-10, 11:10
After reading some reviews that this was a good place for cheap dances thought I'd give it a try. This was about two weeks ago on a Saturday night.

Around 10 guys and six average looking dancers in the place. All the dancers were glued to their regulars. Manage to head one off at the pass as she headed to the ladies room and she quoted $15 for a non contact dance in the main room and $30 for a VIP room dance (which is nothing more that an open room with some couches) So much for cheap dances.

Rbojangles
02-06-10, 00:57
Stopped by Tiffany's on the corner of Bowden and Philips. $5 cover, wide selection of girls, I'd say 5s to solid 7.5s. Noticeable lack of breast enhancements, which I appreciated. Mostly white girls. Bikini tops at the stage, overheard a girl mention $25 dances, but it was a slow night. Cheap beer @ $3/bottle. May be back solely due to convenience of location.

PS - they appeared to sell hooka rentals and tobacco for them. Interesting twist.

Alex9990
02-06-10, 01:05
Stopped by Tiffany's on the corner of Bowden and Philips. $5 cover, wide selection of girls, I'd say 5s to solid 7.5s. Noticeable lack of breast enhancements, which I appreciated. Mostly white girls. Bikini tops at the stage, overheard a girl mention $25 dances, but it was a slow night. Cheap beer @ $3/bottle. May be back solely due to convenience of location.

PS - they appeared to sell hooka rentals and tobacco for them. Interesting twist.Something new for the Tiffany's... Last time I was there was in early to mid 2009.

They must want to branch out and get other folks to visit.

Drew Park
02-06-10, 13:41
PS - they appeared to sell hooka rentals and tobacco for them. Interesting twist.

They may have stolen the idea from Las Vegas...

Tom Foolery
02-06-10, 15:44
They may have stolen the idea from Las Vegas...

If they can steal the girls too then I'm going.

Dac123
02-17-10, 16:35
Stopped in again last week not sure if you guys want uneventful reports but here goes. Meet very hot 8 in looks dancer. Long brn hair big boobs and prefect ass Great lap dance, no extras just touching and grinding. Inquired about extras but didn't get to far but I'll repeat and keep working on here and let you know. Dances are in back area but it's very open no privacy.

Monger420
02-18-10, 18:51
I had a dream that I stopped into this fine establishment on Thursday afternoon. I had a couple of beers and gave a couple of dollars. Let me say that the bartender there is incredibly hot, too bad she doesn't dance. After a speaking to her she recommended that I get a dance from Bridgette. She said Bridgette is a girl. I let her know that I wasn't looking for a 'good girl'. She replied, I didn't say what she is good at. After talking with her for a minute I agreed to the $30 dance to test the waters. I got 2 dances and no real extras offered. She did pet the little head and had lots of contact with it but he never got unsheathed. LOL. All in all great dance with lots of mutual contact. But I think after reading the reports I may try out The Pony tomorrow afternoon. Any reccomendations?

Tom Foolery
02-19-10, 23:10
After a speaking to her she recommended that I get a dance from Bridgette. She said Bridgette is a girl.I haven't been to the Pony in months so I'm not a lot of help there but as long as you keep verifying that you are in fact getting a dance from a girl you should be fine.

Sorry man, but that was a great typo so I had to bust your chops a little. Welcome to the board!

Monger420
02-21-10, 09:39
I haven't been to the Pony in months so I'm not a lot of help there but as long as you keep verifying that you are in fact getting a dance from a girl you should be fine.

Sorry man, but that was a great typo so I had to bust your chops a little. Welcome to the board!hahaha. The bartender said Bridgette was a "good" girl.

Stevevain15
02-23-10, 12:03
I was just taking a trip down memoy lane, sny one remember Shelby atht ehnold magoos back in the mid-late 90's I moved to Baltimore in '99 but nothing beats the old days I lost my Monger Cherry to her!

Steve

Mike Oxhard
02-24-10, 10:23
Ms Shelby was a hoot, big titties but no butt. Once she got a few drinks in her boy was she loud in bar and that silly old rocker hat she used to wear. Yea I got to know her also along with a few others. Even had some fun once it turned to Blue angle in the VIP area.

I was just taking a trip down memoy lane, sny one remember Shelby atht ehnold magoos back in the mid-late 90's I moved to Baltimore in '99 but nothing beats the old days I lost my Monger Cherry to her!

Steve

Stevevain15
02-24-10, 14:08
Have not been back to jax since it changed. Also remember a woman named Rose who did FS Massage, prob mid 30's back in mid 90's man she was awsome, only 3 hole golf course i could eve find!

Ms Shelby was a hoot, big titties but no butt. Once she got a few drinks in her boy was she loud in bar and that silly old rocker hat she used to wear. Yea I got to know her also along with a few others. Even had some fun once it turned to Blue angle in the VIP area.

Clublvr
02-24-10, 19:09

Anyone remember Mrs. Vinnie? she worked at Maggos/Blue Angels

She was always good for....

Clublvr

Mike Oxhard
03-01-10, 09:30
Mrs. Vinne. Tall Skinny Brunette with Female mullet type hair cut. There was Ms. Becky there also, Got extra every time for a great price. Even went to her house a few times on the westside for no rushed service.

Anyone remember Mrs. Vinnie? she worked at Maggos/Blue Angels

She was always good for....

Clublvr

Fender
03-02-10, 19:01
Can anybody provide some info on the SOS gentlemen club? This is the one on 17th (Westside). I've never been there and I'm intrigued. I may pay them a visit depending on the info I receive. If you don't feel comfortable posting info here you can PM me. Thx.

RapidSpender
03-03-10, 11:05
Can anybody provide some info on the SOS gentlemen club? This is the one on 17th (Westside). I've never been there and I'm intrigued. I may pay them a visit depending on the info I receive. If you don't feel comfortable posting info here you can PM me. Thx.

I wouldn't waste my time.

RaynMan55
03-03-10, 12:07

Second that motion...

Mike Oxhard
03-03-10, 12:18
I have to say I third that. Although I have had some extra's there in the past. Several years ago. Its small and very smokey and the last time I was there I was harrassed by an UGLY fat women that would not leave me alone. The bad thing is the owners of that own Cocktails also.

Dare Devil07
03-03-10, 13:35
Can anybody provide some info on the SOS gentlemen club? This is the one on 17th (Westside). I've never been there and I'm intrigued. I may pay them a visit depending on the info I receive. If you don't feel comfortable posting info here you can PM me. Thx.Been there once quite a couple years back after being personally invited by a client/dancer. Kind of a dive and the dancers ranged from a 4 to a solid 8. My friend told me that there was definitely take out available from a couple of the girls, but I didn't spring for any VIP dances so not sure what kind of in house action was available. Besides, I was already getting plenty of attention. I've been meaning to go back for a beer or two someday as it seems to be a very friendly place to the regulars.

JaxJaxFifty
03-03-10, 19:07
Never been there but dated a girl from Pony once last year who told me SOS was the worst in Jax. On the other hand, 2 years ago I dated a girl from SOS for 3 months who was truly "trailer park trash" but the CFS was inexpensive and quite good. Like I said, YMMV.

Clublvr
03-03-10, 20:36
Mrs. Vinne. Tall Skinny Brunette with Female mullet type hair cut. There was Ms. Becky there also, Got extra every time for a great price. Even went to her house a few times on the westside for no rushed service.

Sorta sounds like her but was not skinny or not what I would call being tall

Lived in a MH on nice piece of land off Normandy, bit older for a stripper but always nice dances and extras!

Clublvr

Azmodeus56
03-03-10, 22:08
Has anyone seen Wildchild? She has worked Dollhouse, New Solid Gold Club, and diamond. this is her website http://www.chainlady.com/

Tom Foolery
03-04-10, 08:20
Has anyone seen Wildchild? She has worked Dollhouse, New Solid Gold Club, and diamond. this is her website http://www.chainlady.com/

She still dances? Man I haven't seen her in about ten years since she was at NSG. That many chains makes an awkward lap dance.

Fender
03-04-10, 19:17
Guys thanks a lot for the info on the SOS. Be safe.

RapidSpender
03-13-10, 20:38
Just putting this out there for all of you that don't already know how things should work. If someone requests info about someone at one of the finer adult establishments in JAX, be weary off who you give the info out to. As you all know from the newspaper, DART members regularly pay visits bi-annually to some favorite hang out spots, and if you haven't heard, a few places were visited recently. It would be a shame to hear that one of your friends that works there got caught up in a mess due to loose lips. Just watch yourselves, and pay close attention to who your knowledge goes to. Be safe.

Matt06
03-13-10, 20:46
Just putting this out there for all of you that don't already know how things should work. If someone requests info about someone at one of the finer adult establishments in JAX, be weary off who you give the info out to. As you all know from the newspaper, DART members regularly pay visits bi-annually to some favorite hang out spots, and if you haven't heard, a few places were visited recently. It would be a shame to hear that one of your friends that works there got caught up in a mess due to loose lips. Just watch yourselves, and pay close attention to who your knowledge goes to. Be safe.

Was raided on Thurs. Don't know any details.

Tribal69
03-15-10, 12:29
Was raided on Thurs. Don't know any details.

Wow - I was in there on Thursday and no one was talking about it. Do you know when it happened? Plus, Wacko's is one of the more taim clubs in town. Sure all clubs have dope floating around in them, but I know of other places that have way more issues then "W's".

Happy Hunting,

Tribal

SW Surfer
03-15-10, 13:21
Board Meeting Scheduled - PM for details (Sr. members only)

Surfer Out!!!

Matt06
03-15-10, 20:33
Wow - I was in there on Thursday and no one was talking about it. Do you know when it happened? Plus, Wacko's is one of the more taim clubs in town. Sure all clubs have dope floating around in them, but I know of other places that have way more issues then "W's".

Happy Hunting,

Tribal
It was between 3:45 and 4 PM on Thurs. I was driving by, saw cops car at the front door with all the mongers outside. Did not see any dancers outside.
Next day a dancer in Emperor confirmed that Wacko was raided

Calico 311
03-16-10, 03:07
Spent about 3 hours @ Passions tonight. Talked to Juicy (Jess) for a while...got a few dances too. Damn fine DD tits and a nice juicy ass. DJ was Eric and he was hilarious. Good cheap drinks and funny and fine girls!

CaLiCo

Tribal69
03-16-10, 17:04
Any news on Jacksonville Strip Clubs offering Saint Patrick's Day Drink/Dance Specials?

-T69

Donbonjovi
03-17-10, 09:45
Man what a wierd chick. She is really nice though and the chain thing is really funny. I have been all over the country going to strip clubs, and she is the only one I have ever seen with a set up like that.

She still dances? Man I haven't seen her in about ten years since she was at NSG. That many chains makes an awkward lap dance.

Matt06
03-18-10, 17:40
Does anyone have any recent update/info about Cocktails on Westside?Do they still have $10 dances in the corner (not in vip).
I have not been there for a while. It used to be hit and miss.

Clublvr
03-18-10, 17:47
Does anyone have any recent update/info about Cocktails on Westside?Do they still have $10 dances in the corner (not in vip).
I have not been there for a while. It used to be hit and miss.Yes, some charge $10 and others want $15. I have found the $10 ones were always better and lead too a VIP dance or two or three or four.... the ones stuck on higher $$ never were worth it.

I remember the ole speakeasy on Phillips hwy now VIP auto sales were $5 dances three for $10 all good but no VIP rooms back than well thier was teh motel rooms around back.. That was many moons ago.

Clublvr

Matt06
03-18-10, 19:49
Yes, some charge $10 and others want $15. I have found the $10 ones were always better and lead too a VIP dance or two or three or four.... the ones stuck on higher $$ never were worth it.

I remember the ole speakeasy on Phillips hwy now VIP auto sales were $5 dances three for $10 all good but no VIP rooms back than well thier was teh motel rooms around back.. That was many moons ago

ClublvrI agree. I almost always start with the $10 ones before I get any VIP. I use to see one named Raven few years ago and she was very pretty.

Have you been there lately, is the talent good? I used to like the day shift better than night.

Fishguy717
03-18-10, 21:49
I agree. I almost always start with the $10 ones before I get any VIP. I use to see one named Raven few years ago and she was very pretty.

Have you been there lately, is the talent good? I used to like the day shift better than night.Wow, Speakeasy! Haven't heard that in ages. I remember a long time ago I had a job filling vending machines, and their cigarette machine used to be on my route. I guess if you remember that, you probably remember the chicken place on philips that had topless waitresses?

Tomado
03-18-10, 23:19
I went there for the first time tonight. There were about 6-8 dancers there, maybe more in the VIP. None of them looked that appealing me to me, so I may try day shift next time. I didn't see the $10 dance area, is that the room next to the stage and bar?

Matt06
03-19-10, 06:39
Wow, Speakeasy! Haven't heard that in ages. I remember a long time ago I had a job filling vending machines, and their cigarette machine used to be on my route. I guess if you remember that, you probably remember the chicken place on philips that had topless waitresses?I recall when it was called Bikini Club. Had a wooden stage where dancers used to perform.. Now this goes back quiet a few years. Don't recall the chicken place, but remember the topless carwash in Arlington near the expressway where years back (1980's) used to be a topless bar.

Azmodeus56
03-19-10, 09:04
I remember the topless carwash also and what I thought was funny was when they brought it to a judge he stated that it wasn't against the law but it should be. so they closed it down. It just goes to show that First Baptist Church runs this town with their puritan attitude.

Alex9990
03-19-10, 09:31
Fantasy World near the corner of University and Arlington Xpway?

I missed out on the hard liquor due to the age change from 18 to 21, which put 5 years on it before I could walk into the joint.

JaxMan
03-19-10, 11:58
I remember the carwash, the bar was called Fantasy World back in the day. I worked at the Tire Store next door and used to take long lunches there.

I recall when it was called Bikini Club. Had a wooden stage where dancers used to perform.. Now this goes back quiet a few years. Don't recall the chicken place, but remember the topless carwash in Arlington near the expressway where years back (1980's) used to be a topless bar.

Ron In Fla
03-19-10, 17:12
I remember the topless carwash also and what I thought was funny was when they brought it to a judge he stated that it wasn't against the law but it should be. so they closed it down. It just goes to show that First Baptist Church runs this town with their puritan attitude.
LOL ... ain't it the truth !!

Clublvr
03-19-10, 19:26
I agree. I almost always start with the $10 ones before I get any VIP. I use to see one named Raven few years ago and she was very pretty.

Have you been there lately, is the talent good? I used to like the day shift better than night.

Day shift is ALWAYS the best -any club in Jax. Cocktails YMWV would say better with this economy than say a few years agoa

Raven? if the same dancer, young 21-22 fan of country music works at the Doll House now.

Never had any extras at Cocktails with her but good dances when she had a few drinks. Nice, pleasant gal though

Clublvr
03-19-10, 19:33
Wow, Speakeasy! Haven't heard that in ages. I remember a long time ago I had a job filling vending machines, and their cigarette machine used to be on my route. I guess if you remember that, you probably remember the chicken place on philips that had topless waitresses?

Nah do not remember the chicken place dunno how I missed that one. Speakeasy had a sister bar on Cassat just south of Normandy had two bars.

One in the front and smaller one in the back lots of good times in and out of the back bar!

How about Fandangos? was my first "OMFG exp" with always willing dancers.

The bar I miss the most had no extras but every dance was Hot that was Pappas. Besides the dancers always could count on a few lonely woman hanging around the Country Western bar in the front looking for some attention sadly most had some extra poundage

Clublvr

Festman
03-20-10, 08:08
wasn't joint in back of Pappa's called Miz Ellie's? I remember more than a few afternoons spent there way back when. and then there was Fantasy World over on Cessery. Don't recall any extras but there were some very friendly ladies, table dances were $5, and some of the ladies there would hang out with you after work once you got to know them. BTW, does anyone remember a blonde who worked there named Tina? man, was that one stacked

Grappler
04-02-10, 22:53
Oh man I had to jump in here,,, I stopped hitting the bars when they stopped being topless. I dont post often but read a lot on here,,
Anyone of ya old timers remember the gal at Speakeasy that was 40ish at the time just before they closed that always wore the Jean shorts? with the butt and legs that memories are made of ? We used to call her Granny, but all us younguns used to drool al over ourselves when she was working.
Sure miss the "Out of Site" as well the "Play Pen" also the same people had "the Silver Dollar" and also had The R&R" on Main for a while.
A what about "Howards G-String" on Bay st.

Azmodeus56
04-03-10, 07:07
Howard's is now a city vehicle parking lot. Go Figure. We need to get the puritans out of our city council. My personal opinion is that this is a violation of our freedom of choice.

Oh man I had to jump in here, I stopped hitting the bars when they stopped being topless. I don't post often but read a lot on here,

Anyone of ya old timers remember the gal at Speakeasy that was 40ish at the time just before they closed that always wore the Jean shorts? With the butt and legs that memories are made of? We used to call her Granny, but all us younguns used to drool al over ourselves when she was working.

Sure miss the "Out of Site" as well the "Play Pen" also the same people had "the Silver Dollar" and also had The R&R" on Main for a while.

Drew Park
04-03-10, 07:47
Fantasy World near the corner of University and Arlington Xpway?

Does anyone remember a storefront on Main named Fantasy World? Early 1980s time frame. North Main near the Fire Station.

It was a modeling shop/adult book store. Glass booths and holes in the wall from which to slip your tip to the model/dancer. Some girls would invite you in for a closer "look". Extras were almost always available.

Ron In Fla
04-03-10, 08:53
Oh man I had to jump in here,,, I stopped hitting the bars when they stopped being topless. I dont post often but read a lot on here,,
Anyone of ya old timers remember the gal at Speakeasy that was 40ish at the time just before they closed that always wore the Jean shorts? with the butt and legs that memories are made of ? We used to call her Granny, but all us younguns used to drool al over ourselves when she was working.

Yep, I remember all those places ! Great fun for a lot less than nowdays.
How about JR's at the corner of McDuff and Lenox ? I think they only owned one 15 watt lightbulb , so anything went in the dark corners of the room

Clublvr
04-03-10, 11:04
Yep, I remember all those places ! Great fun for a lot less than nowdays.
How about JR's at the corner of McDuff and Lenox ? I think they only owned one 15 watt lightbulb , so anything went in the dark corners of the room

Yes! I remember her and telling me about another stripper was not a 100% female:(

Jr's was the former Fandango's

Clublvr

Fishguy717
04-03-10, 12:03
Does anyone remember a storefront on Main named Fantasy World? Early 1980s time frame. North Main near the Fire Station.

It was a modeling shop/adult book store. Glass booths and holes in the wall from which to slip your tip to the model/dancer. Some girls would invite you in for a closer "look". Extras were almost always available.

I went there ONE time, never again.... the girl comes in the room on the other side of the glass wall, spread her legs, and pulled out a tampon right in front of me! Bummer... I guess she saved me future money...

Drew Park
04-03-10, 21:18

What about The Black Cat (or something like that). Located in a strip mall (no pun intended) on Roosevelt just north of the NAS Jax main gate. It was the early 1980s and the club was on the Navy's off limits list.

In my single visit, I got a HJ sitting at the bar sipping a beer. And not a through the pants HJ... she fished me out and stroked it right then and there.

Dac123
04-06-10, 11:04
I think This board is watched more often then we all think so for the location and person pm me. Here goes

Stopped in my favorite club around 10 pm last week. Looked the place over looking for the type girl I like, nice phat booty! Was approached by a dancer who grab my dick right at the bar an ask for a dance. Quoted $30 per song I asked for a 3 dance special she stated 3 for. 80 I know kind of high but I was in a hurry and she already had me fully loaded with the over the pants HJ at the bar, not to mention I was squezzing her prefect ass. As soon as we got back there she took my belt off said it might catch on her clit ring. Half way through the first song she had me pants unzipped and was stroking my throbing rod. She would spit on it from tome to time to make the HJ wetter and smoother. During the second song she gave me 30 seconds of BBBJ then suggested we go to VIP room for a good time for $250. I elected to stay where we were seeing how I was ready to exploded. Few mins later the same 30 sec BBBJ. Needless to say I left fully relieved and happy. Pm me for location, I don't know her name but can describe her. Only pm me if you have a few reports as well. One last thing I didn't know this place had a VIP room report sent from my cell so has not been spell checked.

Humdrum
04-07-10, 13:32
Hi all just made my first foray into sinsations.

I was pleasantly surprised at the number of spinners available.

The one that stood out in my mind was felony.

Just my type and what I like.

Although the Puerto Rican girls there are very hot as well.

Didn't ask for any extras but I know they can be had for takeout.

Man I have found my new place to be good atmosphere friendly patrons and employees alike.

Damn that crystal is thick if anyone has sampled felony before please pm me with some info. As to what went down $ and services offered.

Or any of the girls there.

J Yo 1979
04-21-10, 17:20
Sorry fellas I'm new to this. Can anyone give me some help on who is the best person to see as sinsations if you want alittle more than just a dance. I've been going to wackos for a while now but the drama has got to be too much. Appreciate all the help.

RapidSpender
04-22-10, 09:15
Sorry fellas I'm new to this. Can anyone give me some help on who is the best person to see as sinsations if you want alittle more than just a dance. I've been going to wackos for a while now but the drama has got to be too much. Appreciate all the help.

Just ask the girls. They will either say yes or no. Almost all of them.

Johnny Drama
04-22-10, 14:00

Or you could tell us who is the best to see at wacko's for more than just a dance =).

Rbojangles
04-22-10, 16:28
I'm wondering what the "Drama" could possibly be that is more problematic than the usual amount of Drama the W's girls bring to the table... Did they get another "Guns Out, Ski Masks On" raid by Leo lately???

Old School
04-22-10, 18:58

Do the same as you did at Wackos!

Out And About1
04-22-10, 19:52

Man I have found my new place to be good atmosphere friendly patrons and employees alike.

Damn that crystal is thick if anyone has sampled felony before please pm me with some info. As to what went down $ and services offered.

Or any of the girls there.

Or any of the girls there.I haven't posted in awhile and I usually do about Sins. Anyways I have never sampled Felony although she does provide extras, I ran my finger across her snatch a month ago and there was a foul odor so I passed. For extras and I will mention 2, day shift black curly hair chick from Miami not sure of her name but is new there and just wiggles her booty on stage. Her body isn't the best but she is down for "whatever" in her words.. 6 for BBBJ and to ride the board (total dance and all). Next, night shift, very very slim glasses wearing chick used to work at NSG. 5 to ride the board very good rider I must add. Hint, when you ask the price for a dance and they reply $25 you say I know $25 but how much are "your" dances and then you will know if the extras are provided. I hope this helps.

O&A1

J Yo 1979
04-22-10, 20:35
My go to dancer at wackos was goddess. Goddess worked there for a few months before leaving to pursue a career in porn films. I recently went to sinsations and the ladies there were so much more "friendly" than at wackos.

Lilvenz1
04-22-10, 20:44
If in your report, you say "pm me for details". And them get pm'ed for the info, and you don't reply. Then DON'T say "pm me for details" if your not going to share the info. Because to me, that means your just being a d*ck!

Fender
04-23-10, 16:27
If in your report, you say "pm me for details". And them get pm'ed for the info, and you don't reply. Then DON'T say "pm me for details" if your not going to share the info. Because to me, that means your just being a d*ck!

I totally agree.

RapidSpender
04-23-10, 21:32
I haven't posted in awhile and I usually do about Sins. Anyways I have never sampled Felony although she does provide extras, I ran my finger across her snatch a month ago and there was a foul odor so I passed. For extras and I will mention 2, day shift black curly hair chick from Miami not sure of her name but is new there and just wiggles her booty on stage. Her body isn't the best but she is down for "whatever" in her words.. 6 for BBBJ and to ride the board (total dance and all). Next, night shift, very very slim glasses wearing chick used to work at NSG. 5 to ride the board very good rider I must add. Hint, when you ask the price for a dance and they reply $25 you say I know $25 but how much are "your" dances and then you will know if the extras are provided. I hope this helps.

O&A1

You sure you have the right girl? I've never noticed a "foul" odor as you describe and have had many great dances from her. I think she moved to another club though. Don't know why she left, but one of the girls said she's at DH now.

Out And About1
04-23-10, 22:27
You sure you have the right girl? I've never noticed a "foul" odor as you describe and have had many great dances from her. I think she moved to another club though. Don't know why she left, but one of the girls said she's at DH now.Yes, I am sure, not my first time being there thats for sure. Tats and claims that she is from Brazil. She got mad at me because I joked about her losing weight since she started 2 months ago. They we raided last week during the day and a lot of the new girls are giving up practically for free in back, maybe thats why she left. But I was in there last Thursday and she was there with Nicky and three other newer girls there on stage dancing. Maybe she needed a new scene. Have you sampled the tall curly red head chick with braces on day shift? When I went back in the VIP the other day she was on her knees given some patron a hand job while the dark curly head girl was bouncing on my pogo stick.

But as for the smell maybe she was having one of those days who knows.

O&A1

Tom Foolery
04-25-10, 12:05
Yes, I am sure, not my first time being there thats for sure. Tats and claims that she is from Brazil. She got mad at me because I joked about her losing weight since she started 2 months ago. They we raided last week during the day and a lot of the new girls are giving up practically for free in back, maybe thats why she left. But I was in there last Thursday and she was there with Nicky and three other newer girls there on stage dancing. Maybe she needed a new scene. Have you sampled the tall curly red head chick with braces on day shift? When I went back in the VIP the other day she was on her knees given some patron a hand job while the dark curly head girl was bouncing on my pogo stick.

But as for the smell maybe she was having one of those days who knows.

O&A1

Since they don't take a few days off once a month it's definitely possible. When her lil buddy (with string cut off for convenience!) decides to take a peek during a lap dance ..... yeah that'll turn you off strip clubs for a while.

Tomado
04-26-10, 03:15
Does anyone know if Tiffanys shut down?

I passed by there this past Sunday night and place was closed.

RapidSpender
04-27-10, 16:30
Since they don't take a few days off once a month it's definitely possible. When her lil buddy (with string cut off for convenience!) decides to take a peek during a lap dance ..... yeah that'll turn you off strip clubs for a while.

LMFAO!!! That's too funny, sad, and true, all at the same time. Heard Felony was starting up at Diamonds from Nicky. I guess the owner of Sins, Wacko's and all the other places bought Diamonds out and fixed the place up. Maybe I'll make a little trip out there to see what's up.

DallasGator
04-29-10, 22:30
Victoria at the dh is just stunning. So is summer, but she won't let you do a damn thing.

Fishguy717
04-30-10, 08:50
Victoria at the dh is just stunning. So is summer, but she won't let you do a damn thing.

And what does Victoria allow? Pm if you need to.

Jhammer01
04-30-10, 11:04
Victoria is just pretty, she doesn't allow any extras.

DallasGator
05-01-10, 00:05
Does talia still work at DH? She'd let you do anything.

Member #4558
05-01-10, 19:34
Does talia still work at DH? She'd let you do anything.

I have not seen her for some time and believe me, I have been looking. I had a few dances with her one Friday night and she was, without a doubt, the most liberal dancer I have met there. I had some take out arranged with her but she had baby sitter issues and we could not get together. She did give me her number though and suggested that I call her later. Unfortunately, I have since lost that little slip of paper and have not been able to find her.

But, there is always Katya. She is always fun. And here was Julia, the tall slender blonde, not the short dumpy version of Julia that is there now.

DallasGator
05-01-10, 23:49
I have not seen her for some time and believe me, I have been looking. I had a few dances with her one Friday night and she was, without a doubt, the most liberal dancer I have met there. I had some take out arranged with her but she had baby sitter issues and we could not get together. She did give me her number though and suggested that I call her later. Unfortunately, I have since lost that little slip of paper and have not been able to find her.

But, there is always Katya. She is always fun. And here was Julia, the tall slender blonde, not the short dumpy version of Julia that is there now.Katya? What all does she let you do? Talia must have quit. Haven't seen here there since January. But yeah, that was fun. I had her number too, and she sent me a few pics, but last week I texted her and got a wrong number. Victoria, great body, fantastic tits. If she did do extras that would just be amazing. Same with summer.

Member #4558
05-03-10, 19:55
Katya? What all does she let you do? Talia must have quit. Haven't seen here there since January. But yeah, that was fun. I had her number too, and she sent me a few pics, but last week I texted her and got a wrong number. Victoria, great body, fantastic tits. If she did do extras that would just be amazing. Same with summer.

Being deliberately vague here as you never know who is watching, let us just say that she has a liberal hands free policy. Now, I doubt that you will get and kind of oral satisfaction and take out has not been offered, but if you liked spending time with Talia, you should enjoy spending time with Katya.

DallasGator
05-03-10, 22:19
Allowed straight up sex. So, i doubt katya will be similar. Talia was prettier imo anyhow.

I was thinking of going to sinsations on saturday. Haven't been in 2 years.

Tomado
05-05-10, 02:32
If you go to Sins, go there during the day. The girls there allow more and prettier in my opinion than the night shift.

Allowed straight up sex. So, i doubt katya will be similar. Talia was prettier imo anyhow.

I was thinking of going to sinsations on saturday. Haven't been in 2 years.

Highjump
05-05-10, 03:25
Long time reader of forum keep up the good work. I have been out of town for a bit and lost touch with a dancer I liked. Was wondering if anyone has seen a tall brunette goes by the name Aimee was at Dh but like I said I have been gone for bit. Any info would be great thanks.

Poon Hunter323
05-07-10, 17:03
I do not frequent clubs much anymore, but I found a spinner on the Northside who claims to dance @ Dollhouse under the name of Kitty. Do any of you know her and what can u tell me? She said she is on probation for a few more weeks for fighting. Wanted to seal the deal with her but just could not pull the trigger today.

Johnny718
05-10-10, 13:32
Hey guys,

New to board. Went by Tiffanys this past Friday night. Decent amount of girls(15-20), most attractive but a few no so much. Got a dance from Cherish. A true spinner. Good dance but no extras. Room is pretty open with bouncer a few feet away. She did take her top off. And did some serious grinding! Overall had a great time. Plan on going back to do some more recon! Oh yeah, they had a $7 long island pitcher special. Had a couple and was feeling pretty good. LOL

I was told they do not have a day shift

Fishguy717
05-10-10, 17:26
After a word from our *Sponsor*.... ;()

Hey guys,

New to board. Went by Tiffanys this past Friday night. Decent amount of girls(15-20), most attractive but a few no so much. Got a dance from Cherish. A true spinner. Good dance but no extras. Room is pretty open with bouncer a few feet away. She did take her top off. And did some serious grinding! Overall had a great time. Plan on going back to do some more recon! Oh yeah, they had a $7 long island pitcher special. Had a couple and was feeling pretty good. LOL

I was told they do not have a day shift

Clublvr
05-10-10, 17:32
Hey guys,

New to board. Went by Tiffanys this past Friday night. Decent amount of girls(15-20), most attractive but a few no so much. Got a dance from Cherish. A true spinner. Good dance but no extras.

Cherish was this a petite girl? wonder same "cherish" that work or worked at Passions? nice girl, nice grind but no extras or roaming hands if the same dancer.

Johnny718
05-11-10, 19:39
Cherish was this a petite girl? wonder same "cherish" that work or worked at Passions? nice girl, nice grind but no extras or roaming hands if the same dancer.No different cherish than the one from passions. Not as hot and just a little bigger, lol.

Johnny718
05-11-10, 19:40
After a word from our *Sponsor*.... ;()Not a sponsor, just a newbie!

Freddythefish
05-12-10, 22:52
I do not frequent clubs much anymore, but I found a spinner on the Northside who claims to dance @ Dollhouse under the name of Kitty. Do any of you know her and what can u tell me? She said she is on probation for a few more weeks for fighting. Wanted to seal the deal with her but just could not pull the trigger today.Is she short, sandy blonde and has 2 huge star tats on her shoulders? Hello Kitty tat on her foot? That one is trouble!

Freddythefish
05-12-10, 23:03
Sinsations. Day shift Mon-Sat can be great fun with a capital F.

Several spinners, young and old, many of which offer extras.

Mrfred123
05-13-10, 08:16

Several spinners, young and old, many of which offer extras.I am an out of towner who has stopped into Sinsations a few times during the day. It has always been dead. I did take a slighly heavyset girl (I don't recall her name but I think it started with a "P") in the back and she was great for the LD. She said she went a little further because I am from West Palm and we have few rules down here. She offered take-out but at $300 I told her she was asking too much.

Mrnw904
05-15-10, 10:28
I am looking at taking a trip to Sinsations, and I was just wondering when the best time to play with the Librarian chick would be? I am pretty far out from there, and I just don't want to waste a trip. So if anybody can tell me my chances for day/night shift, that would be great!

RapidSpender
05-15-10, 12:12
I am looking at taking a trip to Sinsations, and I was just wondering when the best time to play with the Librarian chick would be? I am pretty far out from there, and I just don't want to waste a trip. So if anybody can tell me my chances for day/night shift, that would be great!

Last I heard, Jess doesn't work there anymore. I can't confirm that. She was there about 2 weeks ago. If you do find her, take it easy on her. She's been beat up by an Ex and another dancer, hence the arm and foot brace. They fired about 7 girls, multiple reasons... Drama, Drugs, and High Mileage VIP's were the supposed reasons. However, they didn't get rid of ALL the high mileage girls, just the ones that were causing to much drama or weren't making the CLUB money because they gave it all to the dope boys and couldn't pay the bar fee...

Old School
05-15-10, 12:21
Last I heard, Jess doesn't work there anymore. I can't confirm that. She was there about 2 weeks ago. If you do find her, take it easy on her. She's been beat up by an Ex and another dancer, hence the arm and foot brace. They fired about 7 girls, multiple reasons... Drama, Drugs, and High Mileage VIP's were the supposed reasons. However, they didn't get rid of ALL the high mileage girls, just the ones that were causing to much drama or weren't making the CLUB money because they gave it all to the dope boys and couldn't pay the bar fee...

It was ONLY time, usually what happens is the straight ones complain and management has to do something. What's funny is one day a NON-Mileage was complaining to a High-Mileage dancer guess she did not know she was one. Hope my favorite is still there. Haven't seen any Dope-Boys, did have my suspicion of Meth-Dude though.

OS

RapidSpender
05-15-10, 12:30
It was ONLY time, usually what happens is the straight ones complain and management has to do something. What's funny is one day a NON-Mileage was complaining to a High-Mileage dancer guess she did not know she was one. Hope my favorite is still there. Haven't seen any Dope-Boys, did have my suspicion of Meth-Dude though.

OS

The Dope boys don't hang out long. They come in, give the girls what they want, and leave.

Dwight Shrute
05-15-10, 13:59
Just got back from vacation in my old hometown of Jax. Went to my 2 favorite places, Sinsations and the DH. Sinsations did not disappoint day or night. Anyone know if Chastity is still there after the firings? Stunningly beautiful girl. DH was fun also.Katya and Raven were friendly as well as a girl at night who had been at Sinsations and Wackos. She was Champagne at Sinsations. Quite talented in the VIP. Did drop by NSG on Blanding for about 5 minutes. How the mighty have fallen, at least on my visit there. The old NSG afternoon crew (the best 3 ever) are surely missed.

Member #4558
05-18-10, 17:36
Just got back from vacation in my old hometown of Jax. Went to my 2 favorite places, Sinsations and the DH. Sinsations did not disappoint day or night. Anyone know if Chastity is still there after the firings? Stunningly beautiful girl. DH was fun also.Katya and Raven were friendly as well as a girl at night who had been at Sinsations and Wackos. She was Champagne at Sinsations. Quite talented in the VIP. Did drop by NSG on Blanding for about 5 minutes. How the mighty have fallen, at least on my visit there. The old NSG afternoon crew (the best 3 ever) are surely missed.

Last time I was in was a couple of Saturdays ago. A couple of new, at least new to me, dancers were there. Violet, a blonde girl with a nice body and Rose, also nice. Violet was a chain smoker and by that I mean one smoke right after the other. I really don't care for that so I decided to pass on her.

Rose was tall and slender with short dark hair and a nice ass. Had a few tats but I could over look them. I watched and observed Rose for a while and noted that she did seem to try and stay busy. Not Katya style busy but she did snare a few dances. I noted on one dance that she exited the VIP room with the song only half over and got dressed. She said something to the fellow at the bar who collects the money and I kind of got the impression that the guy she was dancing for did something she did not like so she just stopped dancing. Nothing happened to the guy and he left shortly thereafter. An hour or so later she got dressed and left the club, giving the DJ a hug on her way out. Don't know if she decided the club was not for her or what. I have not been back to see if she is still there.

Also saw that Jennifer is back but man has she put on weight! I use to get dances from her in the past but she is too much of a fatty for me now. Guess I will just stick with Katya.

Freddythefish
05-19-10, 23:28
Just got back from vacation in my old hometown of Jax. Went to my 2 favorite places, Sinsations and the DH. Sinsations did not disappoint day or night. Anyone know if Chastity is still there after the firings? Stunningly beautiful girl. DH was fun also.Katya and Raven were friendly as well as a girl at night who had been at Sinsations and Wackos. She was Champagne at Sinsations. Quite talented in the VIP. Did drop by NSG on Blanding for about 5 minutes. How the mighty have fallen, at least on my visit there. The old NSG afternoon crew (the best 3 ever) are surely missed.Chastity is bartending @ Sinz several days a week, plus dancing part time.

Recently got word Champagne [asian girl] was working days @ NSG. Are you saying she's nites @ DH now? One of my old fav's. Be nice to see again.

Pleasur Awaits
05-20-10, 00:04

Several spinners, young and old, many of which offer extras.Been to Sinsations several times, once on day shift, never disappointed, mostly great VIP though it's good to warm the girl up first and get a little understanding in advance. Takeouts were pretty flakey. Haven't been in about 3 months, though, and I miss it.

Zipman
05-22-10, 23:50
Chastity is bartending @ Sinz several days a week, plus dancing part time.

Recently got word Champagne [asian girl] was working days @ NSG. Are you saying she's nites @ DH now? One of my old fav's. Be nice to see again.Has anybody seen the redhead bartender at Sinz lately? I've only been a few times in the past year and haven't seen her.

Mrnw904
05-24-10, 17:01
Just read a post on the Dollhouse and thought I'd clue you guys in on Violet. She was there about two years ago, and she was a 10 at the time. She didn't play outside of the club, and didn't let you do anything but let your hands roam. She did however give one hell of a dance, was fun to talk to, and was the hottest girl there by far. But I saw her recently, and she is totally burnt out. I wouldn't waste my time on her because of that, and the fact that her and the DJ have a bit of a thing. He thinks you guys are up to something screwy, and he won't even think about bustin' in on you. If you want a good time there, hit up Jade. I've never left wanting more with her.

The Vekker
05-25-10, 12:00
Has anyone been to Sinz since the raid a couple weeks back?

If so, how was the menu?

Mdfun
05-28-10, 00:59
Reading these posts for a while now, you guys are the masters. As a newby, how do i know which ladies offer extras, is it really as simple as asking when your in the back getting a dance? The places i have been to always has a bouncer in the back, when do you ask so you dont get thrown out? Then if they do offer, where do you go?

So, which are the best places and times to go, how do you know which ones offer extras and biggest questions of all, how do you get take out.

Rbojangles
05-28-10, 15:03
Went in for lunch after a loooong absence. Pleasantly surprised by some new faces. Very tight, very cute. Didn't seem to be much offered in extras, but I wouldn't know. I have retired from the VIP after a nasty almost-problem a few months ago with someone who mistook me for a sucker.

Rbojangles
05-28-10, 15:13
Also happened to notice this on the marquee in front of Centerfold Lounge on Philips:

"Now Hiring the Graduating Class of 2010"

Brilliant!

RapidSpender
05-28-10, 17:25
Reading these posts for a while now, you guys are the masters. As a newby, how do i know which ladies offer extras, is it really as simple as asking when your in the back getting a dance? The places i have been to always has a bouncer in the back, when do you ask so you dont get thrown out? Then if they do offer, where do you go?

So, which are the best places and times to go, how do you know which ones offer extras and biggest questions of all, how do you get take out.

I'll throw you a bone... Go to Sins... Anytime of day. Ask them how much "their" dances are. Almost ALL of the girls offer something. Some charge more than others, and a select few don't do anything extra at all. GL... And Yes.... It is that easy.

SW Surfer
05-28-10, 21:15
OK I will toss in a bone for you....

My 1# strip club rule: If I want extras I don't go to a club that has male staff in dress cloths ( Tux and suites ).... this is what I would call a "Suit Club".

"Suite Clubs" have the hottest girls and most of the time have a strict dress code. Unless you are in Houston or a few other city's, the extra are few and far between and or will cost you $$-$$$$.

For the most part, go to a smaller working man club....a club where guys in construction boots drink. The girls will be 4-5's not 8-9's and you may end up with some extras or take-out.

Good Luck......and report back on any success.

Surfer Out!!!

Out And About1
05-29-10, 07:03

So, which are the best places and times to go, how do you know which ones offer extras and biggest questions of all, how do you get take out.Take a look at my post #810 for the info you seek.

Out And About1
06-01-10, 23:20
Hit up Sins tonight and my girl Creamy was back at work after being in a car accident...I reported on her awhile back the first night she started working there. I took her to the back and without negotiation i whipped it out slapped on the magnum and she rode like a champ. Paid for the dance and tipped her my usual

O&A1

Mambo Chief
06-03-10, 13:56
Also happened to notice this on the marquee in front of Centerfold Lounge on Philips:

"Now Hiring the Graduating Class of 2010"

Brilliant!A picture is worth a thousand words.

RaynMan55
06-04-10, 07:58
A picture is worth a thousand words.LOL.

I saw that a few days ago, almost hit a car in front of me while I was laughing my ass off :D

J Yo 1979
06-04-10, 20:02
Hit up sins this afternoon and met a lovely lady named Madison. After alittle pleasant conversation we went back to the VIP room. After allowing my hands to roam anywhere, even petting the kitty, she finished me off with some very nice BBBJ. I suggest if going to sins check out Madison fellas.

Mdfun
06-05-10, 17:14
And went to sins last night. Didn't go so well, no luck with any extras, more than one asked if I was a LEO. Hope I don't have "that" look and hoping it was just because I've never been there before.

Redav
06-08-10, 01:15
Katyas always pleases at the Dollhouse. Anybody know if she's available for takeout? Feel free to PM me.

Member #4558
06-08-10, 07:15
Katyas always pleases at the Dollhouse. Anybody know if she's available for takeout? Feel free to PM me.

In a word, No.

Sabre Cuda
06-14-10, 03:02
Hello all,

I went to Wackos this past week and met a sexy little blonde named Codi! Great body and easy to talk to and get along with. Been going to clubs now for over 5 years and this chick puts the others to shame when it comes to a VIP dance! Very slow and erotic sexual experience! Best VIP dance I've ever experienced!

Recommend her for sure! She told me she works days Wed-Sat!

Tampa Troller
06-17-10, 17:02
Was in the area for 1 night and after researching here figured I'd try sins. Got there around 1:30 Wednesday morning; didn't realize that 2:00 was closing time. Lots of interesting talent, talked to a pair of 9's that were definitely offering expanded menus but they brought the lights up and called closing time before I could clarify details. The one I was talking to when the DJ said it was time to go made it clear she had bills she needed to get paid, but I wasn't into rushed VIP room with a bouncer banging on the door, and she wasn't offering takeout.

Guy in the parking lot said Silver Foxes was the only place open after 2 that he knew of, so I headed there.

I was definitely the oldest and whitest person in the place besides the barmaid, but my green was welcome staff was friendly so I felt comfortable. Music was so loud that I couldn't hear what the dancers were saying to me, but we found ways to communicate. Worked out a deal with a cute very shorty with a thick booty. Entry to VIP was. 2, and in there I could hear well enough to clarify what the dance would be like. After an employment check she started at $ and I countered. 4. We were ok after adding a. 2 doorman fee. Dance was relaxed and attentive, she followed instructions very well, I left happy. The VIP area is still as described in previous posts. Visually blocked from the main room, but no privacy within the area itself. I was the only one in there so it worked for me. Considering that it was the only place I knew of, it was a good experience, but on my next trip to Jax I'll get to Sins earlier; it's more my style.

Happy mongering all, stay safe!

Naughty Sammy
06-18-10, 16:05
Where's the best chance to have some fun during a weekday?

Sinsations or Doll house?

Thanks,

Sexyfairy
06-25-10, 09:23
We Are Going To Party Hard Today/Tonight At Jake's Place. Please Come Join Us.

======================================

Hi Sexyfairy,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Ron In Fla
06-25-10, 14:03

[blue]======================================

HMMMM.... as a " Forum Advertiser " , I would have expected pictures of the party .... just sayin' ......... LOL

SW Surfer
06-25-10, 17:16
Wow - there was cute little bounce black girl at PL the other night saying the same thing - "We Are Going To Party Hard Tonight". She ended up getting yelled at for the speed at which she was running around at, then ended up in the bathroom pouring water over her head and soaking the floor, she kept telling everyone she was on fire.....LOL

Be Safe,

Surfer Out!!!

Alex9990
06-25-10, 20:24
HMMMM.... as a " Forum Advertiser " , I would have expected pictures of the party .... just sayin' ......... LOLFilm at 11 (or the case of Jake's, Midnight?).

I would expect as many pictures (and video) to be posted here tomorrow. No slacking on the part of the person behind the camera.

Ron In Fla
06-25-10, 20:25
LOL ... Sexy Fairy didn't last long today either ..... LOL ... about 6 wicky-wacky's did her in . But we partied on without her !

C'mon back when you can hang with the old dogs baby !!! ( You know we love ya ! )

Redav
06-25-10, 23:18
Had a great time at the DH a couple of weeks ago. Got dances from some dancers I don't usually see.

One of them gave me her digits. I was thrilled! She offered too, didn't have to ask. I'm only in Jacksonville every 4 weeks or so, and haven't called yet. Pretty sure I will...

But now I need to know how to proceed from here. I've had extras in clubs before but never an offer to meet outside. Any advice?

Jhammer01
06-26-10, 10:49
Had a great time at the DH a couple of weeks ago. Got dances from some dancers I don't usually C.

One of them gave me her digits. I was thrilled! She offered too, didn't have to ask. I'm only in Jacksonville every 4 weeks or so, and haven't called yet. Pretty sure I will.

But now I need to know how to proceed from here. I've had extras in clubs before but never an offer to meet outside. Any advice?How About letting us know who the stripper is?

Homie2
06-27-10, 09:54
Abstract: Not super expensive or stuck up, Passion is a great place to hang out and enjoy some company, beautiful sights, and a couple of dances. If you are looking for serious play for pay, recommend steering clear.

I have not seen any recent or thorough reports yet about Passion. I visited during the day/ beginning of the night shift.

During the day, no cover. For night shift, there may be like a $5 cover I think.

Dances are in a semi-private room for $25 per song. I thought the songs were of decent length. Mileage varies from girl to girl, but I would not expect any extras to offered here.

They have a kitchen that opens at 6, and before that they have menus from surrounding places that deliver.

There is a decent mix of dancers. Many skinnier smaller breasted ones. A few thicker ones. One or two hispanic. No black ones or asian ones (that I saw). None of them were hideous or smelled bad, but they did range from bat shit crazy to honest, educated, and articulate.

The place is clean (bathroom included) and does not smell bad. I would recommend stopping in to see the lighting system alone. They also have pool tables.

Be advised the one couch where you can watch the stage from is reserved for the owner. Overall, I found the staff to be very professional. They did their job protecting dancers, while remaining cordial to customers.

Be advised there is an enforced dress code (no solid color tshirts, cutoffs, tank tops, doo rags, sagging pants, etc).

The best thing about this club is the social atmosphere. I was in there for several hours and never heard one dancer say that she hates another dancer. They will come over and talk. They are not possessive over customers. There is minimal hustle. Many of the dancers are actually attracted to each other and love doing double dances.

Tomado
06-27-10, 10:17
Was at the DOll HOuse last night and it was a packed house. Around 1:00 A.m. law enforcement wearing ski masks came in and raided the place. They told all the patrons to exit the area. Everyone had this ? look on their faces, it was a trippy experience.

Mdfun
06-27-10, 13:39
Abstract: Not super expensive or stuck up, Passion is a great place to hang out and enjoy some company, beautiful sights, and a couple of dances. If you are looking for serious play for pay, recommend steering clear.

I have not seen any recent or thorough reports yet about Passion. I visited during the day/ beginning of the night shift.

During the day, no cover. For night shift, there may be like a $5 cover I think.

Dances are in a semi-private room for $25 per song. I thought the songs were of decent length. Mileage varies from girl to girl, but I would not expect any extras to offered here.

They have a kitchen that opens at 6, and before that they have menus from surrounding places that deliver.

There is a decent mix of dancers. Many skinnier smaller breasted ones. A few thicker ones. One or two hispanic. No black ones or asian ones (that I saw). None of them were hideous or smelled bad, but they did range from bat shit crazy to honest, educated, and articulate.

The place is clean (bathroom included) and does not smell bad. I would recommend stopping in to see the lighting system alone. They also have pool tables.

Be advised the one couch where you can watch the stage from is reserved for the owner. Overall, I found the staff to be very professional. They did their job protecting dancers, while remaining cordial to customers.

Be advised there is an enforced dress code (no solid color tshirts, cutoffs, tank tops, doo rags, sagging pants, etc).

The best thing about this club is the social atmosphere. I was in there for several hours and never heard one dancer say that she hates another dancer. They will come over and talk. They are not possessive over customers. There is minimal hustle. Many of the dancers are actually attracted to each other and love doing double dances.When did you start working there Homie? go there for the lighting system alone?

Member #4558
06-27-10, 14:03
Was at the DOll HOuse last night and it was a packed house. Around 1:00 A.m. law enforcement wearing ski masks came in and raided the place. They told all the patrons to exit the area. Everyone had this ? look on their faces, it was a trippy experience.

Very interesting. I wonder if any dancers were taken away. I left around midnight so I just missed all of the fun.

JaxJaxFifty
06-27-10, 16:56
Be advised there is an enforced dress code (no solid color tshirts, cutoffs, tank tops, doo rags, sagging pants, etc)

So my $3 walmart "faded glory" USA FLAG t-shirt is no good there?

Homie2
06-27-10, 19:26
Be advised there is an enforced dress code (no solid color tshirts, cutoffs, tank tops, doo rags, sagging pants, etc)

So my $3 walmart "faded glory" USA FLAG t-shirt is no good there?I think "no solid color tshirts" is what the sign says, but I believe the intention is don't come in wearing an undershirt. I saw one dude come in with a white undershirt and he appeared to either leave on his own quickly, or be asked to leave.

I wore a solid color tshirt with design on front and back and was fine.

Also, WalMart is awesome.

Lookin4tail
06-27-10, 19:54

I had this happen many years ago at a club. I literally just entered, got a beer had two swigs of the beer and felt a "presence" standing behind me. Big guy in a mask was standing behind me. He told me "Stay Seated". I',m shitting bricks about now.

"They" rounded up all of the dancers and the manager. All that was left was the bar girl and DJ.

I really thought I was fucked and I didn't even have tuna finger yet!

Dwight Shrute
06-27-10, 20:01
Very interesting. I wonder if any dancers were taken away. I left around midnight so I just missed all of the fun.Sleep well everyone.

Jacksonville is SO much safer tonight.

Member #4558
06-28-10, 10:50
I had this happen many years ago at a club. I literally just entered, got a beer had two swigs of the beer and felt a "presence" standing behind me. Big guy in a mask was standing behind me. He told me "Stay Seated". I',m shitting bricks about now.

"They" rounded up all of the dancers and the manager. All that was left was the bar girl and DJ.

I had a similar experience several years ago in the old Pink Pony in Tampa during the infamous '6 foot rule' episode. The vice cops came in and busted a couple of patrons for violating the rule and rounded all of the dancers up while they searched the locker room.

Tampa vice cops are some of the biggest pricks in law enforcement with UPD running a close second.

Tomado
06-28-10, 19:37
I dont know why some of them wear masks though.

Maybe for undercover reasons, anyone know?

Jax Fun
06-29-10, 07:13
I dont know why some of them wear masks though.

Maybe for undercover reasons, anyone know?

You are exatly right. They do not want to be recognized when they go in undercover to protect us from those wicked women at massage parlors etc. They want to entice the girls to touch their privates so they can arrest them for prostitution. If some of the customers or girls may have seen the cops faces, the MP's are on notice of the undercover cop. Some of the massage therapists swear the undercover cops put the girls hands on the privates of the cops, which they can not legally do as it is entrapment. The cops then lie about it and swear they did not do that. Guess who the judge is going to believe. Massage parlor worker vs our noble JSO undercover officer. You figure it out.
If the City of Jax is in such bad finiancial shape and can only hire 5 firefighters out of a class of 30, why not cut out the funds the undercover cops spend soing in for massages. That way we are not paying for their massages and the money could be spent to hire more firemen for our protection.

Azmodeus56
06-29-10, 20:32
You are right, but these are also the guys that take the girls in the VIP room where he is paying tax payer dollars on lap dances and trying to get the girls to go further than the law allows. Hmmmmm isn't that called entrapment?

You are exatly right. They do not want to be recognized when they go in undercover to protect us from those wicked women at massage parlors etc. They want to entice the girls to touch their privates so they can arrest them for prostitution. If some of the customers or girls may have seen the cops faces, the MP's are on notice of the undercover cop. Some of the massage therapists swear the undercover cops put the girls hands on the privates of the cops, which they can not legally do as it is entrapment. The cops then lie about it and swear they did not do that. Guess who the judge is going to believe. Massage parlor worker vs our noble JSO undercover officer. You figure it out.

If the City of Jax is in such bad finiancial shape and can only hire 5 firefighters out of a class of 30, why not cut out the funds the undercover cops spend soing in for massages. That way we are not paying for their massages and the money could be spent to hire more firemen for our protection.

Coyote South
07-03-10, 19:40
Was at the DOll HOuse last night and it was a packed house. Around 1:00 A.m. law enforcement wearing ski masks came in and raided the place. They told all the patrons to exit the area. Everyone had this ? look on their faces, it was a trippy experience.They made the Doll House take down all the plants that was blocking the top have to the VIP areas. You still have some privacy but not as much as before.

Tomado
07-05-10, 02:03
Yeah, was there last night and noticed the walls/plants were taken down in both VIP areas. Wonder how this will hurt business, cause they are not as private as they once were.

They made the Doll House take down all the plants that was blocking the top have to the VIP areas. You still have some privacy but not as much as before.

Member #4558
07-06-10, 17:27
Yeah, was there last night and noticed the walls/plants were taken down in both VIP areas. Wonder how this will hurt business, cause they are not as private as they once were.

I would wonder under what authority the cops can force these changes to a private business. What's next, regulating what color you can paint the walls?

But, if this is true and the privacy factor is gone, I am afraid that I will have to look for an alternate location to spend my entertainment dollars. If I don't visit the DH, I have no need to rent a hotel room when I visit. If I am not spending the night, I will not be eating my meals there. All they are doing is driving buiness out of their town and with the shape the economy is in, I would think that they would want to keep business in town.

Al Czervik
07-06-10, 18:07

The best thing about this club is the social atmosphere. I was in there for several hours and never heard one dancer say that she hates another dancer. They will come over and talk. They are not possessive over customers. There is minimal hustle. Many of the dancers are actually attracted to each other and love doing double dances.Well, to each his own.

I went there a couple of times. The first put-off was the fact that they photocopied my driver's license (I'm in my 40's by the way, so didn't really see the need why they had to ID me at all). Yeah, I know, if I'm not planning on doing anything illegal then why should it matter. I don't give a shit, I don't want anyone copying my DL just so I can enter a fucking strip club. You say it doesn't smell bad? Well, maybe not to a smoker. But, as a non-smoker, I could barely breathe in the place. Every dancer got off stage and proceeded to fire up a smoke practically before her heels even hit the floor.

I do agree that the hustle factor there is quite low. And yes, the girls will come over and talk for a bit (with the aforementioned cigarette burning in her hand). If I lived just a couple minutes away, I might stop in for the occasional beer. But, it's not like this place is a destination.

Rbojangles
07-06-10, 18:26
I doubt they HAD to take them down, or change 1 little thing after the "Suggestions" were given (likely unsolicited). Of course, things could get mighty uncomfortable when you cross the gang you're paying to protect your business. Make no mistake, they're the biggest gang around. King Kong ain't got... well, you saw the movie.

Naughty Sammy
07-12-10, 11:50
So this upcoming Friday, my wife, and I, along with another male who joins us in the bedroom, are heading to the GC with hopes of getting a girl to come home with us for some group play. Anyone have any experience with this. On getting a girl to go home with you after her shift? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rbojangles
07-12-10, 17:04
They talk a LOT of shit, they will ask for your cell number, and they will claim this and that, but it's all a bunch of hot air. I finally got one of the girls to stop texting me by bluntly telling her I only wanted to see her outside of the club. Not a single text after that...

Sucks. I didn't even want to screw her so much as she said she could get me some nice ganj on the regular... Oh well. Stupid ho thought I would come running every time her business slowed down and she remembered to call or txt all the numbers she's collected with "Come see me!"

Alex9990
07-12-10, 23:20
So this upcoming Friday, my wife, and I, along with another male who joins us in the bedroom, are heading to the GC with hopes of getting a girl to come home with us for some group play. Anyone have any experience with this. On getting a girl to go home with you after her shift? Any advice would be appreciated.

ThanksI would agree with RBO. It takes a lot of schmoozing to get the girls to go home with ya after the shift. I've only gotten one (or two) to actually show up at my place (not after a shift) for drinks and a little of the jacuzzi for which I did the wine & dine beforehand. Both girls I've known for several years and they've been dancing at many of the clubs so it wasn't hard to make the move.

As always, give it a shot to see if any are willing participants in your adventures.

Ron In Fla
07-13-10, 02:44

Thanks

I know a lot of dancers. And I know they get this request frequently.
I'd suggest going at it slowly. It won't happen the first time you meet them .
Pick a "target" . Go back frequently , both with your friends and alone. Be genorous ... Once the girls feel comfortable , with you and your girl , then I'd broach the subject . There may be a some that are mercenary enough to jump first time , but most will be skittish with more than one person. And you might consider inviting your target AND her best girl , because girls are always more comfortable in their own groups.

Ron In Fla
07-13-10, 02:53
Well, to each his own.

I went there a couple of times. The first put-off was the fact that they photocopied my driver's license (I'm in my 40's by the way, so didn't really see the need why they had to ID me at all). Yeah, I know, if I'm not planning on doing anything illegal then why should it matter. I don't give a shit, I don't want anyone copying my DL just so I can enter a fucking strip club. You say it doesn't smell bad? Well, maybe not to a smoker. But, as a non-smoker, I could barely breathe in the place. Every dancer got off stage and proceeded to fire up a smoke practically before her heels even hit the floor.

I do agree that the hustle factor there is quite low. And yes, the girls will come over and talk for a bit (with the aforementioned cigarette burning in her hand). If I lived just a couple minutes away, I might stop in for the occasional beer. But, it's not like this place is a destination.

A couple years back they tried this a a westside bar. After a bit of checking , I found it's a common practice on the westside of FLA. It seems there's an outfit that provides the scanners to the bars , and if you have warrants , they notify the local cop shop, who then pick you up at the bar. Then they split the money with the bars. There are too many bars with no business. Just say NO to scanners .

Alex9990
07-14-10, 10:35
A couple years back they tried this a a westside bar. After a bit of checking , I found it's a common practice on the westside of FLA. It seems there's an outfit that provides the scanners to the bars , and if you have warrants , they notify the local cop shop, who then pick you up at the bar. Then they split the money with the bars. There are too many bars with no business. Just say NO to scanners .Then getting into WACKO's will be difficult if you don't let them scan your driver's license. better than 50% of the time they will see your ID and scan it. Not sure if it's just to on the safe side or they have a side deal with LE.

Anyhow, since I have no warrants, I'm not worried at all.

Rbojangles
07-14-10, 16:48
The only times I am EVER scanned at Wacko's (this is before 7pm, anyway) is when I show up with a non-white friend. It never fails. I used to think it was just an oversight, but they ask for all IDs when I show up with a black dude or with an asian dude. Kinda funny, actually...

Alex9990
07-16-10, 19:13
The only times I am EVER scanned at Wacko's (this is before 7pm, anyway) is when I show up with a non-white friend. It never fails. I used to think it was just an oversight, but they ask for all IDs when I show up with a black dude or with an asian dude. Kinda funny, actually...Hey wait, I'm asian.

I guess they have it in for me.

I usually get scanned about 80% of the time at Wacko's.

Sometimes they forget, most times they don't.

Alex9990
07-16-10, 19:14
The only times I am EVER scanned at Wacko's (this is before 7pm, anyway) is when I show up with a non-white friend. It never fails. I used to think it was just an oversight, but they ask for all IDs when I show up with a black dude or with an asian dude. Kinda funny, actually...Hey wait, I'm asian. I wonder if there is something to all this.

The doorman tends to scan me nearly all the time. I guess there's no way out.

J Yo 1979
07-16-10, 20:11
So I met this diamond in the ruff at sins last week. Her name is Katie. She says she's been dancing there for over a year but, I've never seen her before. Anyway after a couple dances, a couple different times, she finally rode my pogo stick and gave me her digits for future " dates. " She is difintely the finest girl I've seen in there with only one annoying habit. She constantly tells me she is a professional porn star and asks me to tell her how hott she is.

Member #4558
07-19-10, 11:38
Was passing through on Sat. night so I stopped in at the Doll House. True, the fake plants are all gone and the VIP areas are a little more visible but there is still some measure of privacy. I was told by one individual in the club that the decorations 'would not be gone long' whatever that means. Maybe they are going to put them back.

The missing decorations did not deter Katya as her dances were as fun as they always have been. Also spotted a couple of newer, at least to me, girls that I wanted to try out. One was named Silver and the other was Becky. Silver was short with dark hair past her shoulders. I thought that I detected a bit of an accent when she was speaking to a guy seated next to me. She seemed to stay busy and in fact most of the VIP rooms were in use for the short time I was in the club. Becky was a littler taller, slender and had long brown/reddish hair. She did not seem to be interested in working as she spent the time I was there sitting and talking with some dude.

Most of the regular girls were there to. The recent raid did not seem to have hurt business as the club was real busy for the hour I was there. And like I said, the VIP rooms were constantly in use. There were several times when every one of them were occupied.

Out And About1
07-19-10, 18:10
Went by Sins last Thurs to see what new talent they had in there. I met a new chick named Kendra that "claimed" that she wasn't a bad girl because of her b/f. Well after letting her sit on my lap, her playing with my johnson and me rubbing the kitty she lets me know that she is horny, but her aunt Flo was in town. I proceeded to inquire about the backdoor to the club and it was a go. Went to the back opened the gold package and we also tried to open the backdoor but the key was too big. So we decided on a "hole" new avenue. All I can say is "wow" the DT is excellent....she swallowed every drop and I mean every with .30 for the whole ordeal. I will repeat with takeout after aunt flo leaves this week, YMMV with this one. Some of you vatos may know her because she told me that she had danced in a few clubs in Jax.

O&A1

J Yo 1979
07-25-10, 21:12
After texting back and forth with katie all day Saturday, we met up for some "parkinglot pimpin. " Afterwards she informed me that she will be back at sins due to some money issues. To everyone who "pm" me about getting the digits, I asked her and she said she would rather meet the person face to face before giving out the precious digits.

Kaplog
07-26-10, 09:02
She gave me her new# 2 days ago. Been there done that. Too much drama though. I dated her and Kylie a while back. I prefer Kylie. More fun. Anyway the 2 K's are bi.

Tomado
07-26-10, 17:13
Whatever did happen to Kylie? Used to see her once in awhile then went back there recently and heard she left. Too bad I never got her number, she was fun.

She gave me her new# 2 days ago. Been there done that. Too much drama though. I dated her and Kylie a while back. I prefer Kylie. More fun. Anyway the 2 K's are bi.

Kaplog
07-27-10, 01:01
Kylie is still around...but has not been dancing much. She sometimes bartends during the day. I found a new date though and this one is lots of fun.

Out And About1
08-01-10, 18:08
I went to Sins last night and negotiated a dance with their newest Spanish girl named Alina who by the way is very sexy with very nice tits and lovely full lips (on her face and between her legs). I got an A+ covered RCG ride for .60 and I will repeat with takeout this week. She is from Miami and she works day and night shift because she needs the money. A different flavor from the other spinners in Sins, that is if you are into "thick" spanish girls.

O&A1

Big Pun3225
08-01-10, 18:39
I went to Sins last night and negotiated a dance with their newest Spanish girl named Alina who by the way is very sexy with very nice tits and lovely full lips (on her face and between her legs). I got an A+ covered RCG ride for .60 and I will repeat with takeout this week. She is from Miami and she works day and night shift because she needs the money. A different flavor from the other spinners in Sins, that is if you are into "thick" spanish girls.

O&A1Not this one is it?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/alinas-back-friday-specials-23/2025396

Out And About1
08-02-10, 12:03
Not this one is it?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/alinas-back-friday-specials-23/2025396No that's not her. She is thick but not that thick.

O&A1

Sicily
08-02-10, 12:15
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4558
08-02-10, 12:53
Not this one is it?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/alinas-back-friday-specials-23/2025396

That's not think. That is fat. Orca fat!

Mambo Chief
08-02-10, 22:18
Of course it's her.

It was dark and you were drunk.

LMAONow that's funny!

Out And About1
08-03-10, 05:44
Of course it's her.

It was dark and you were drunk.

LMAO

that would have been true, but I gave up drinking after being arrested too many times for fighting when I was loco Marine.

Freddythefish
08-13-10, 19:58
Remember the tall frizzy haired redhead with braces? She's back on the job! Workin at Doll House now, day shift as Jenna. Still fun to play with. Always happy to oblige...

Happy Friday the 13th, stay safe.

Member #4558
08-14-10, 08:50
Remember the tall frizzy haired redhead with braces? She's back on the job! Workin at Doll House now, day shift as Jenna. Still fun to play with. Always happy to oblige...

Happy Friday the 13th, stay safe.

I visited last weekend and the "shrubbery" is still missing from the top of the VIP area walls. Kind of strange getting a dance there now as you kind of feel visible in there with the foliage as extra cover.

Big Pun3225
08-23-10, 15:39
So there is this dancer I think is extremely hot. I just recently found out she will do private entertainment but stressed in her email that it was strictly dancing. Her fee per hour is on par with what high end escorts are asking and I seriously doubt any thing other than dancing will happen, in the off chance she does change her mind I'm sure the Addl fee would be astronomical.

Did I mention she was really HOT.

I'm deff not ballin' over here but for some reason I think I need her to grind on my crotch for about an hour in my living room one night.

Discuss

Rbojangles
08-23-10, 21:26
Late afternoon at Wacko's was disappointing. Lots of single moms and pot bellies. . . One dancer, easily 10 years older than me, sat down and bleated out "Can I have a shot?!?" and I knew I was done. They usually have a better, firmer, and much younger selection. Oh well...

Member #4558
08-24-10, 07:25
So there is this dancer I think is extremely hot. I just recently found out she will do private entertainment but stressed in her email that it was strictly dancing. Her fee per hour is on par with what high end escorts are asking and I seriously doubt any thing other than dancing will happen, in the off chance she does change her mind I'm sure the Addl fee would be astronomical.

I'm deff not ballin' over here but for some reason I think I need her to grind on my crotch for about an hour in my living room one night.

Discuss

Well, you said it yourself. She wants what a high end escort wants and will only offer dancing. To pay that much for so little to me is not a smart thing to do. I would pass on her offer and tell her why. But you seem to want to do it. Are you thinking with the big head or the little one?

Jhammer01
08-24-10, 14:26
Remember the tall frizzy haired redhead with braces? She's back on the job! Workin at Doll House now, day shift as Jenna. Still fun to play with. Always happy to oblige.When I saw the post that Jenna has now moved to Doll House I thought I'd stop in to say hello. To my surprise she is pregnant now (she said almost 5 months), she still is sexy. I told her well I don't think its mine because I always left my deposit in her mouth, and we both laughed. The lack of shrubbery didn't seem to detour anything in my opinion.

JHammer Out

Drew Park
08-24-10, 18:07
So there is this dancer I think is extremely hot. I just recently found out she will do private entertainment but stressed in her email that it was strictly dancing. Her fee per hour is on par with what high end escorts are asking and I seriously doubt any thing other than dancing will happen, in the off chance she does change her mind I'm sure the Addl fee would be astronomical. Did I mention she was really HOT. I'm deff not ballin' over here but for some reason I think I need her to grind on my crotch for about an hour in my living room one night. Discuss

Obviously you met her/see her at the club. What sort of VIP/Private "services" does she offer you there? In my experience many "in the club" menus are somewhat limited due to the conditions and circumstances. But if she has a good menu there then that might be a good indicator of off-campus activities. It should not be less than the "club menu"...

Of course her email will be evasive. She cannot say she will have sex for money. That is illegal. And no one here indulges in illegal activities.

What do you consider high end escort prices?

Dallas7008
08-24-10, 20:43

DiscussIt just doesn't make sense - financial sense either. OK so you're at your private location, she's dancing - done deal. I don't care where I'm at, either at the club or in my private cave - I'd rather pay less (and by the sound of it) much less that outside the club. I guess she's not telling the whole story, unless she's daffy.

Fender
08-25-10, 18:43
I finally convinced my wife to go to a strip club with me. I hope she doesn't change her mind before we go, this was not easy. I need you guys to recommend me a nice strip club where we can go, have a good time and at the same time be safe. I mean I don't want any horny-crazy dude to bother us (you know since she's my wife). Any good faith advice would be truly appreciated.

Kfcman
08-25-10, 19:58
I finally convinced my wife to go to a strip club with me. I hope she doesn't change her mind before we go, this was not easy. I need you guys to recommend me a nice strip club where we can go, have a good time and at the same time be safe. I mean I don't want any horny-crazy dude to bother us (you know since she's my wife). Any good faith advice would be truly appreciated.Have you been to any strip clubs in town? I personally like Gold Club for something like that. I guess it all depends on what you have in mind but alcohol definitely is a plus for a good time! Unless you want to go to all nude and to me their all the same. Not as good of a selection of girls.

Normally, guys in the strip club won't bother girls who are with guys there. Does all clubs allow women to go in?

Alex9990
08-26-10, 01:21
I finally convinced my wife to go to a strip club with me. I hope she doesn't change her mind before we go, this was not easy. I need you guys to recommend me a nice strip club where we can go, have a good time and at the same time be safe. I mean I don't want any horny-crazy dude to bother us (you know since she's my wife). Any good faith advice would be truly appreciated.I am with the KFCMan, The Gold Club is good as well as Emperor's. Wacko's would be just below the other two, as an alternate. I see a fair amount of couple at either of the clubs. Usually no one will bother the women if they are with another guy. I always assume it's husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend.

You should have no problem, and if your wife is into women also, this should be a good thing. Enjoy the night out!

Rbojangles
08-26-10, 16:57
I'd go with Emperor's as the women don't go topless and that's more likely to keep your wife in her comfort zone. The girls at Emps love to put it on women who come in there, too, since it gets them attention and money from the guys in the audience (who ALSO tend to love the girl-on-girl action).

If your girl's a little naughtier and/or into nipples, the Gold Club is a better bet.

Matt06
08-26-10, 18:01
I finally convinced my wife to go to a strip club with me. I hope she doesn't change her mind before we go, this was not easy. I need you guys to recommend me a nice strip club where we can go, have a good time and at the same time be safe. I mean I don't want any horny-crazy dude to bother us (you know since she's my wife). Any good faith advice would be truly appreciated.

All choices have been mentioned. My list would be the same
Gold Club at Craigs airport
Emperor
and lastly Wackos

No one would bother you or your bride. I think in some if not all the clubs, a lady must be accompanied by a dude.

Fender
08-26-10, 20:12
Thank you guys. I'll try both. She's not into women but she's finally doing this for me and I really appreciate that after all the begging. I just hope she doesn't get crazy and start a cat fight there.LOL. I'm kidding she's cool. I just want to have a good time and I hope she has a good one too. Thanks again dudes.

Hotroute
08-27-10, 10:39
If she's not into chicks why bother? So she can sit there and watch you? My wife is not into golf but I don't force to come play with me. I have more fun without her.

You may be setting yourself up here bro - once she sees what really goes on in there she may get possesive and not want you going anymore. I guess I just don't see the sense in begging her to go if she's totally straight. Oh well ymmv. How ya doin?

Fender
08-27-10, 16:36
If she's not into chicks why bother? So she can sit there and watch you? My wife is not into golf but I don't force to come play with me. I have more fun without her.

You may be setting yourself up here bro - once she sees what really goes on in there she may get possesive and not want you going anymore. I guess I just don't see the sense in begging her to go if she's totally straight. Oh well ymmv. How ya doin?

Thanks for the advice. I'll take the risk.

Fishguy717
08-27-10, 17:25
Thanks for the advice. I'll take the risk.

Definitely worth trying if she's game. I only got my wife to do that once so far, but it was AWESOME!! It was REALLY cool seeing how much attention they gave her, and me sitting right there. I look forward to another opportunity one day.

Fender
08-28-10, 10:54
great night at Emperors. My wife was like me having a magnet for the really hot dancers. They came really nice, talked stupid things with my wife like jewelry, nailpolish color, etc. They felt very comfortable and I got really good dances with extras thanks to that. I believe they consider you more if your'e there with your lady. On the other hand nobody messed with us at all. My wife just realized that these are not places where you go and fuck these girls (although that'd be great). Well she didn't go with me to the privates, he he, She let me go by myself with the girls. It was excellent. Next time we're going to the golden club. THX

RapidSpender
08-29-10, 13:00
great night at Emperors. My wife was like me having a magnet for the really hot dancers. They came really nice, talked stupid things with my wife like jewelry, nailpolish color, etc. They felt very comfortable and I got really good dances with extras thanks to that. I believe they consider you more if your'e there with your lady. On the other hand nobody messed with us at all. My wife just realized that these are not places where you go and fuck these girls (although that'd be great). Well she didn't go with me to the privates, he he, She let me go by myself with the girls. It was excellent. Next time we're going to the golden club. THX

Emps has never really been a known spot for that sort of activity. Let alone at night when the VIP is full, with a girl grinding on your junk right across from another girl rubbing up on another patron. I wonder what you are considering "extra?" Plus, I would think that a stripper would be LESS likely to give handouts to a patron, especially if their old lady was around. After all, they want you to come back and spend more money on them, and giving your significant other any reason to leave you and take half your wallet before she does really doesn't make good business sense. Unless of course you two are into the swinger scene, it just doesn't add up . At least from what I know about that particular club.

Gonzo Fla
09-09-10, 10:12
I had a few errands to run on Wednesday and finished mid-afternoon so I decided to check out a few SC's. I went to 3 clubs and saw about as many customers.

Blue Angel - Now I haven't been there is quite awhile and there's a reason. This club was as dead as it was the last time I was there. There were 4 dancers with only one worth VIP-ing. Only one dancer talked to me and they all seemed more interested in eating than in making green. While I was there only one customer came in and he left quickly. Unless you like being ignored don't bother.

Jake's Place - I think there were 3 dancers but the cutest girl seemed to be hanging out with her dancer friend. Again these girls didn't seem to want to make any cash as not one came over to hit me up for a dance. I don't know how they are making cash with this strategy. I saw only one customer when I was there and he was exiting the VIP (the girl must have talent because she didn't have much in the looks department). Jake hung out at the bar for a bit but didn't seem to notice I was the only customer. Earth to Jake - get some hot dancers (even one will do) or enjoy the dancers playing pool and not giving VIP's.

Pony Liquor - I was again the only customer after the one that was there when I arrived left soon afterward. Bit the bullet and got a dance from Cici since I was 0-for-2 at the time. She wasn't my type but beggars can't be choosers. Dance was okay but kind of mechanical. After that Sandra stopped by and we chatted before doing the VIP thing. She always performs well and didn't disappoint this time. For an older dancer she makes up for a lot with her enthusiasm. I was the only customer for awhile until a couple of others came in around 6. Gordon asked about the other places I'd been to and it seemed to confirm for him that PL was not the only club suffering from no-customer-itis. Maybe if they had a better mix of dancers during the day things might change.

Cocktails - I didn't stop in but their parking lot looked like quite a few customers were visiting. Maybe I should have gone there and passed on the ones I tried.

Be safe.

GF...

Ron In Fla
09-09-10, 14:31
I had a few errands to run on Wednesday and finished mid-afternoon so I decided to check out a few SC's. I went to 3 clubs and saw about as many customers.

Blue Angel - Now I haven't been there is quite awhile and there's a reason. This club was as dead as it was the last time I was there. There were 4 dancers with only one worth VIP-ing. Only one dancer talked to me and they all seemed more interested in eating than in making green. While I was there only one customer came in and he left quickly. Unless you like being ignored don't bother.

Jake's Place - I think there were 3 dancers but the cutest girl seemed to be hanging out with her dancer friend. Again these girls didn't seem to want to make any cash as not one came over to hit me up for a dance. I don't know how they are making cash with this strategy. I saw only one customer when I was there and he was exiting the VIP (the girl must have talent because she didn't have much in the looks department). Jake hung out at the bar for a bit but didn't seem to notice I was the only customer. Earth to Jake - get some hot dancers (even one will do) or enjoy the dancers playing pool and not giving VIP's.

Pony Liquor - I was again the only customer after the one that was there when I arrived left soon afterward. Bit the bullet and got a dance from Cici since I was 0-for-2 at the time. She wasn't my type but beggars can't be choosers. Dance was okay but kind of mechanical. After that Sandra stopped by and we chatted before doing the VIP thing. She always performs well and didn't disappoint this time. For an older dancer she makes up for a lot with her enthusiasm. I was the only customer for awhile until a couple of others came in around 6. Gordon asked about the other places I'd been to and it seemed to confirm for him that PL was not the only club suffering from no-customer-itis. Maybe if they had a better mix of dancers during the day things might change.

Cocktails - I didn't stop in but their parking lot looked like quite a few customers were visiting. Maybe I should have gone there and passed on the ones I tried.

Be safe.

GF...

I wouldn't be surprised to see at least 2 of those 4 bars , and a couple others on the westside gone soon.

It doesn't take a tax attorney to figure out that no income equals out of business. Of course , in at least one case , I'm sure there is other income sources besides the beer and dancing, which might keep it afloat.

Jakes will be ok as long as Jake is alive. He owns his place so he doesn't have to pay the high rents some of the others do. Plus , he likes being in show business, so it's not just the money with him. LOL By the way , I was in Jakes last night and the crew was looking pretty good. 6 girls and not a dog amongst them .

I'm thinking that Cinderella's will fall first. They're the worst in every catagory of the business.

I've been reading in the Miami section of this site , about the bars in Miami going back to $5 AND $10 dances. I think the McDuff St bars need to do this. Some money is better than no money. And they need to get their beer prices down to get people into the bars. $4 plus beers are out of line on the westside where everyone else in the hood is $2 or $2.50. The guys I work with don't want to go in these joints because of the beer prices, and that's not even talking about $30-40 dances.

OK ... I'm off my soapbox ! Happy hunting all !

OldBaldGuy
09-09-10, 16:48
You haven't seen me on here lately for a reason. I normally hit a couple clubs, but I'm hurtin' like they are. When I do go, I want dances, and I just plain can't go the $30-40 per song anymore. A drop in price would sure help. I can handle the beer price 'cause I drink Coke -- lol

Say hey to my friend when you see her.

OBG

Gonzo Fla
09-09-10, 22:32
The guys I work with don't want to go in these joints because of the beer prices, and that's not even talking about $30-40 dances.

One additional thing I leaned about PL. They collect the bar fee from the dancers BEFORE they are allowed to work. I am not a business professional but any business that does this is in trouble. Isn't it enough to gouge dancer's VIP money (which gets passed on to us)? When dancers can work anywhere why would they work there. Like anything else we have to go where the action is but it sure as heck isn't BA, PL, or Cinders.

One bright spot is if you can find a decent dancer these days the TO opportunities should be better.

Be safe.

GF...

Intranet44
09-09-10, 22:34
Went today for first time. Sandra grabbed me before I could get to a seat. I had a VIP with her, she is actually very hot and delivered. Gave me her number, said she is staying with the barmaid and could do a 2 some. Anyone done this with her and what should it $$.

A really nice looking girl was sat next to me and took her shawl off to reveal a huge tattooed pair. I think she said her name was honey (Sandra was pulling me away from her) does anyone know her? She had a lovely face.

Old School
09-10-10, 09:29
Went today for first time. Sandra grabbed me before I could get to a seat. I had a VIP with her, she is actually very hot and delivered. Gave me her number, said she is staying with the barmaid and could do a 2 some. Anyone done this with her and what should it $$.

A really nice looking girl was sat next to me and took her shawl off to reveal a huge tattooed pair. I think she said her name was honey (Sandra was pulling me away from her) does anyone know her? She had a lovely face.

Dude! you have been Sandranized, you will never be able to dance for another dancer if Sandra is there. From the minute you step in the club she will grab you and whisper dirtly little things in your ear, she will also tell you the other girls are no good and don't play. You my son are done! About the two-some, please read my PM.

OS

Don Magic Juan
09-14-10, 00:25

Is Honey the tall brunette? I had a table dance with her for .15 and it was quite good, nice soft ass and she revealed the hooters. Didn't do VIP cause I restricted myself to test drive her first.

Totally 100% agree about Sandra. If you're polite, it is possible to bypass her for another dancer when she's there (I'm proof of that), but if she's there & there's no one else to be had, then you're outta luck.

Fishguy717
09-14-10, 07:28
After a 2nd visit to Sins within 3 weeks, one young tall dancer with nice boltons agreed to take out the next day.

Hell of a body, but I won't be back. She not only likes it rough (that part's ok) but she treats you rough. Mr Happy wasn't happy a few days after that, and had to hide him from the SO, as I think maybe he got scraped by panties pulled to the site. Yes he was covered, but still got a bit blistered.

Anyways, besides that, she asked like 10 times if I nutted yet. Nice girl, like I said, hell of a body with a great rack, but I still won't repeat.

I'll give more details to seniors if interested.

Hotroute
09-14-10, 10:11
Damn not good- You may want to get that looked at brutha. That's herpes symptoms. I wish you the best, just being realistic cuz a condom doesn't necessarily guard 100%.

Intranet44
09-14-10, 16:52
Is Honey the tall brunette? I had a table dance with her for .15 and it was quite good, nice soft ass and she revealed the hooters. Didn't do VIP cause I restricted myself to test drive her first.

Totally 100% agree about Sandra. If you're polite, it is possible to bypass her for another dancer when she's there (I'm proof of that), but if she's there & there's no one else to be had, then you're outta luck.I went back yesterday to see Honey but they said she left (had an argument with the boss!) I saw cici - ok/so so. Do you know were Honey is I would love to see her?

Jax Surfer
09-14-10, 22:22
After a 2nd visit to Sins within 3 weeks, one young tall dancer with nice boltons agreed to take out the next day.

Hell of a body, but I won't be back. She not only likes it rough (that part's ok) but she treats you rough. Mr Happy wasn't happy a few days after that, and had to hide him from the SO, as I think maybe he got scraped by panties pulled to the site. Yes he was covered, but still got a bit blistered.

Anyways, besides that, she asked like 10 times if I nutted yet. Nice girl, like I said, hell of a body with a great rack, but I still won't repeat.

I'll give more details to seniors if interested.Sounds fun. Anyone ever had 2 dancers at one time at a club? I was thinking of trying, but would not know which club or how to approach the idea.

Bobb Sledd
09-15-10, 02:45
Sounds fun. Anyone ever had 2 dancers at one time at a club? I was thinking of trying, but would not know which club or how to approach the idea.

Easy done...pick a girl and tell her to bring a friend. Money talks...

Fishguy717
09-15-10, 09:48
Damn not good- You may want to get that looked at brutha. That's herpes symptoms. I wish you the best, just being realistic cuz a condom doesn't necessarily guard 100%.

No, it was definitely caused by friction. He's already back to normal. It was never an open thing. He's good to go!

Hotroute
09-15-10, 14:15
Oh gotcha. I thought you meant it blistered and opened. If it wasn't open you're good to go, I think. I try to stay away from sliding the panties to the side anymore. That shit will rub you raw quick and almost as bad as coming home with a hickey.

Jaxon
09-15-10, 15:06
When I saw the post that Jenna has now moved to Doll House I thought I'd stop in to say hello. To my surprise she is pregnant now (she said almost 5 months), she still is sexy. I told her well I don't think its mine because I always left my deposit in her mouth, and we both laughed. The lack of shrubbery didn't seem to detour anything in my opinion.

JHammer OutAny idea what days she works?

Does she do takeout?

I have a thing for pregnant chicks.

Blue You
09-28-10, 12:05
Is there any clubs down there?

New2Jax
09-28-10, 14:08
St A has nothing anymore, nada zip zilch.

LuvtheLife
10-02-10, 10:16
After doing a lot of reading last week prior to landing yesterday I got out for some R&R and stopped in Sinsations last night. I was disappointed as all the girls were covered in tats, the room was full of smoke, it was basically a dive with only one good looking girl in my opinion but she stayed busy the whole time there.

I then went to the Dollhouse which even though it was a dive too, it was better because the girls were much hotter and friendlier. I started doing interviews immediatly after sitting down. Can't remember the first girls name but after than I tried Sugar, wow, hot 20 year old black chick with model's body, great dance, lots of hand roaming and great tongue actions. I then moved to the Russian chick, this was the one boys, I ended spending one ben with her but the boys were happy, johnson was happy, and she appeared happy as well. She licked me from head to toe, literally, played with the boys and made sure I did not leave with a frown. Don't letter zip you up though, I have a scar from the zipper.....ouch!

May try solid gold tonight.

Ron In Fla
10-06-10, 07:26
The new shame shame shame is out and one lady is listed as "Prostitution in a club "

Is this a new classification? She only did one day so maybe it's just a new COJ tax scheme.

We know Little John doesn't like girls, but maybe he; s willing to live off their earnings.

Anybody knhow her? Crossroads maybe? She has a Mayport address

Old School
10-06-10, 10:39
The new shame shame shame is out and one lady is listed as "Prostitution in a club "

Is this a new classification? She only did one day so maybe it's just a new COJ tax scheme.

We know Little John doesn't like girls, but maybe he; s willing to live off their earnings.

Anybody knhow her? Crossroads maybe? She has a Mayport addressThere were two listed as such and I was thinking the same thing, they do not fit any of the Upscale Clubs (LMAO) Probably they are from the Mayport Area.

OS

Todd Robinson
10-06-10, 12:23
There were two listed as such and I was thinking the same thing, they do not fit any of the Upscale Clubs (LMAO) Probably they are from the Mayport Area.

OSI frequent the two clubs at mayport, I do not recognize her, I will be looking for her thou, she looks good enough for takeout.

Not My Job
10-06-10, 22:53

Anybody knhow her? Crossroads maybe? She has a Mayport addressThere are three on SSS with that charge ("Prostitution in a club ", two white and one black. While two of them are indeed charged with "offering for prostitution" as / per JSO, one of the white girls is charged with "Statute: M150.606 (B) Description: VIOLATION OF ADULT ENT. CODE / EXPOSE BREAST AT OR BELOW AREOLA".

OMG. Save us from That! (Some of us truly suffer from "Nipple Fixation")

Welcome to Peyton Place.

Alex9990
10-07-10, 01:22
I wonder if the offering for prostituion in club could be ANY club, including strip club. I mean, what if instead, they were in Cap'and Odie's on Mayport Road versus Crossroads, would this be the same?

Ron In Fla
10-07-10, 07:36
Welcome to Peyton Place. LOL. Good one!

Azmodeus56
10-07-10, 07:55
I want to know where that club is. So I can avoid it. Those women are fugly.

Tycho
10-10-10, 22:21
VIP has cameras now.

Alex9990
10-16-10, 19:56
I just noticed an ad today on CL for Escape Gentleman's club on Cesery Blvd (which I assume is the old Harley's Rack and cue)

Since I haven't been out much, anyone else been through the club at all?

Quebec
10-17-10, 02:15
GC raided tonight

Drew Park
10-17-10, 16:20
Is the new name for the place formerly known as Crossroads on Mayport Road & Wonderwood.

Now you Navy guys can honestly tell the wife, "Honey, I'm going to The Officer's Club. " I'm sure she won't mind.

Alex9990
10-23-10, 20:24
Apparently, one of the strippers at Stud's had her drink spiked and she ended up at Memorial Hospital.

Courtesy of FCN.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=172815&catid=3

Rbojangles
10-24-10, 11:51
Stopped by Mascara's (formerly University Club on Southside and Beach) after midnight to check it out. $10 cover + $5 for 1 drink ticket on entry. Exchanged my ticket for a bottle of beer. The music was so loud you couldn't speak to anyone, there were maybe 10 chairs in the entire building, and it was packed with a much younger, rowdier crowd than I'm used to tolerating. There was a nice range of women, all black, from skinny to "gawd-dam! ", but I'm not partial to the "throw a dollar or eight at the stage then walk away" type of Big Baller tipping. Left after hurrying through 1 beer. Got eye-balled a lot, as if I was Leo. Probably won't be back, since it's clearly not targeted at me or my demographic.

Member #4558
10-24-10, 20:44
Stopped by the Doll House this weekend and found out that the dancers there exhibit the same behavior as the dancers at Ybor Strip in Tampa. Namely, they sit on their asses most of the night, don't circulate and ask customers for dances and then ***** about not making any money. Strange behavior indeed.

I spied a long and lean dancer named Becky when I arrived as she was sitting along at a table. I took a seat and eyeballed the action. She just sat there and did not really look around. Granted, the club was not that busy when I arrived but she was the proverbial bump on a long most of the night. If she was not just sitting, she was in the back. And I overheard her talking to another dancer later on in the evening that she only had one dance and was not making any cash.

Same can be said for a shorter dancer with long dark hair. I think her name was Lisa or Alisha. She seemed content to just sit and look around. I would have happily exchanged some of my cash for some dances but neither seemed that interested. So I was left to occupy some of Katya's time. What is there to same about her that has not been said already? Great fun in the VIP room.

If anyone happens to chat with Becky or Lisa, suggest that they mingle a little bit more with the customers. They might actually go home with some money if they do.

JaxJaxFifty
10-26-10, 15:42
Apparently, one of the strippers at Stud's had her drink spiked and she ended up at Memorial Hospital.

Courtesy of FCN.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=172815&catid=3Http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=172815&provider=top

Drew Park
10-26-10, 18:09
Apparently, one of the strippers at Stud's had her drink spiked and she ended up at Memorial Hospital. Spiked? Overdosed? Was Charlie Sheen in town?

Art Vandelay
10-26-10, 19:15
Oh good gawd. Did they really post a picture of her in a hospital bed with her face blurred out? Real Classy News folks. Sheez!

Alex9990
10-27-10, 09:55
With the news stories of college kids found unconscious, they should lay off drinking those cans of "Four Loko", otherwise known as blackout in a can.

I thought that was Charlie roaming around Emperor's this past weekend, though I think someone else's posse had stopped by Silver Foxx and didn't like the clientele.

Jax Surfer
10-28-10, 07:51
Stopped by the Doll House this weekend and found out that the dancers there exhibit the same behavior as the dancers at Ybor Strip in Tampa. Namely, they sit on their asses most of the night, don't circulate and ask customers for dances and then * about not making any money. Strange behavior indeed.

I spied a long and lean dancer named Becky when I arrived as she was sitting along at a table. I took a seat and eyeballed the action. She just sat there and did not really look around. Granted, the club was not that busy when I arrived but she was the proverbial bump on a long most of the night. If she was not just sitting, she was in the back. And I overheard her talking to another dancer later on in the evening that she only had one dance and was not making any cash.

Same can be said for a shorter dancer with long dark hair. I think her name was Lisa or Alisha. She seemed content to just sit and look around. I would have happily exchanged some of my cash for some dances but neither seemed that interested. So I was left to occupy some of Katya's time. What is there to same about her that has not been said already? Great fun in the VIP room.

If anyone happens to chat with Becky or Lisa, suggest that they mingle a little bit more with the customers. They might actually go home with some money if they do. Original, you are right on man. Although Ybor Strip has hotter girls and more selection, plus Ybor has booths with curtains for privicy. My experience at the DH recently was on a Tuesday night. Sometimes it is good not to get the pressare sale, but the energy was dead with fiver or six girls and five or six customers. Put that with lame music and the dances seemed mechanical waiting for the majic five buck tip. Katya can't keep that place in business alone, they need better talent. Maybe they did not like my goatie. I think Becky is the blonde and was busy. The other three girls were ethnic, just not my choice. I will try again on the weekend.

Member #4558
10-28-10, 15:05
Original, you are right on man. Although Ybor Strip has hotter girls and more selection, plus Ybor has booths with curtains for privicy. My experience at the DH recently was on a Tuesday night. Sometimes it is good not to get the pressare sale, but the energy was dead with fiver or six girls and five or six customers. Put that with lame music and the dances seemed mechanical waiting for the majic five buck tip. Katya can't keep that place in business alone, they need better talent. Maybe they did not like my goatie. I think Becky is the blonde and was busy. The other three girls were ethnic, just not my choice. I will try again on the weekend.

Becky is tallish and slender with long brown hair. She has tats on her back that her hair covers most of the time. Kind of has an overbite in cute sort of way.

The talent is not that bad, they just need to get off of their asses and move around a little! Dallas is kind of cute but she has overdone it with the tat additions and has lost that appeal. I can't stand a lot of tats on a woman.

XxATLxX
10-29-10, 00:36
With the news stories of college kids found unconscious, they should lay off drinking those cans of "Four Loko", otherwise known as blackout in a can.

I thought that was Charlie roaming around Emperor's this past weekend, though I think someone else's posse had stopped by Silver Foxx and didn't like the clientele. There is nothing wrong with Four Loko. I drink them all the time. The problem is that those kids mixed them with liquor. One can of Four Loko is the equivalent of around 5 beers. So when someone who doesn't realize that drinks 2 in an hour, thats like drinking 10 beers in an hour.

Its like saying bottles of Jack Daniels are dangerous because someone drank an entire bottle and got alcohol poisoning.

The problem isn't the product, its the idiots drinking them.

Alex9990
10-29-10, 14:45
There is nothing wrong with Four Loko. I drink them all the time. The problem is that those kids mixed them with liquor. One can of Four Loko is the equivalent of around 5 beers. So when someone who doesn't realize that drinks 2 in an hour, thats like drinking 10 beers in an hour.

Its like saying bottles of Jack Daniels are dangerous because someone drank an entire bottle and got alcohol poisoning.

The problem isn't the product, its the idiots drinking them. Thanks for the info. I haven't had the pleasure of trying one yet. (five beers would put me to shame, BTW)

Psyche
11-05-10, 09:19
I've been there several times in the afternoon the last few weeks and there is some potential there. The blonde bartender is a bit difficult about what is going on in the rooms, but the burnette seems to not be as tough about it. There are quite a few good looking ones and although they tend to be a bit agressive asking to do dances, they are flexible about what they'll do. Tried Raven and although pushy, she's cute with a nice body and accomedating.

Psyche

Rbojangles
11-07-10, 11:53
Anybody run into a super-skinny red-head with braces lately? She has always gone by Jazmin, has a couple of tats, and the girl can talk talk talk. She danced at Emp's for a long while, and was most-recently working at Sinsations. Haven't seen her there the last 2-3 times I went, and one of the Sinsations girls told me she doesn't work there anymore (of course, that could just be salesmanship, but I sure haven't seen her up there).

Used to have her digits, but lost contact. Would love to find out where she's dancing now (something tells me she's going to stay in the game as long as she's able. I miss that sexy flat little belly!

Tycho
11-09-10, 21:16
Anybody run into a super-skinny red-head with braces lately? She has always gone by Jazmin, has a couple of tats, and the girl can talk talk talk. She danced at Emp's for a long while, and was most-recently working at Sinsations. Haven't seen her there the last 2-3 times I went, and one of the Sinsations girls told me she doesn't work there anymore (of course, that could just be salesmanship, but I sure haven't seen her up there.

Used to have her digits, but lost contact. Would love to find out where she's dancing now (something tells me she's going to stay in the game as long as she's able. I miss that sexy flat little belly! I wondered where she went too. She had some bad habits so they may have landed her in trouble.

Jhammer01
11-10-10, 15:43
I wondered where she went too. She had some bad habits so they may have landed her in trouble.She actually left Sinsations back in the summer, last I saw her she was working at Doll House, She gain a little weight, be / see she was about 4 months preggers, but still looked good. I saw her twice there both times got a FS dance for. 6 &.7 (2 songs, not a bad deal, right. I hope I didn't hurt the little one.

Jhammer Out.

P Smith
11-11-10, 10:59
I call myself a frequent visitor to Emperors, but to give you an idea I go about 2-3 times per month. So take this report for what its worth.

I generally always go during the week, mid-late afternoon.

The girls claim to be dying for business but you'd never know it from the lack of options in the VIP dance area. They have some great talent though. My favorites are: Domenic, Victoria and Neviah. Just last Wed Neviah offer FS in the champagne room for a grand. Child Please.

I've been reading reports on DH and think it might be worth checking out.

Be safe and have fun.

Rbojangles
11-12-10, 17:06
Yeah, Emps is for looking only. I don't even visit the VIP anymore. Why bother? Having said that, they do seem to have the better talent. I'll generally leave shortly after Happy Hour ends.

J Yo 1979
11-14-10, 17:49
Has anyone been to Climax. Its a new club nextdoor to Tiffanys. I've heard commercials for it on the radio but haven't been there yet. Just wondering what its like. Any info would be appriciated.

Thanks

Hardbone
11-14-10, 22:14
Been to SG last week on Friday afternoon. Very dull. Angelica was good. Tried VIP. She seems to be in a hurry. Probably skip SG next time.

Member #5315
11-15-10, 17:30
Been to SG last week on Friday afternoon. Very dull. Angelica was good. Tried VIP. She seems to be in a hurry. Probably skip SG next time.Is Marie and her big knocker sister still@NSG?

Tomado
11-16-10, 02:18
Yeah Marie is still there, her sister Tracey is on break cause she is pregnant.

Is Marie and her big knocker sister still@NSG?

Member #5315
11-16-10, 17:19
Yeah Marie is still there, her sister Tracey is on break cause she is pregnant.Tracey / Stacey needs to come in a few times during the nine months. I can only imagine.

Member #5315
11-16-10, 17:33
Yeah Marie is still there, her sister Tracey is on break cause she is pregnant.Marie is a tough nut to crack. Someone PM me if you ever have been able to meet up with her outside the club. And I mean, legal. Straight up she went out with you (with no enti$ment).

Poke Coutty
11-21-10, 11:18
Breezing through Jax and stopped at Sins. Paid the $5 cover and got a $5 soda at the bar. Most of the dancers there were 4-5 and all were either dancing or sitting with the fans. Spotted a tall solid 7 bolt-ons with huge coming out of VIP and she noticed me eyeballing her. She walked over and said Hello, introduced herself as Rachel. I asked about VIP and she said it's "a lot of fun" $25 per song.

Headed back and she sat me down in a corner said she'd start with the next song. Immediately she got naked and sat on my lap facing me, putting a nipple right on my lips. She chit-chatted a bit and then asked me if I wanted anything else."What's $ get?" She whispered in my ear.

Then the song started and she got right down to a BBBJ-CIM. Gave her the see-note tip plus the quarter for the song. She gave me a big smile, a big hug, and implored me to stop back by if I noticed a green sedan out front.

Old School
11-22-10, 03:19
Breezing through Jax and stopped at Sins. Paid the $5 cover and got a $5 soda at the bar. Most of the dancers there were 4-5 and all were either dancing or sitting with the fans. Spotted a tall solid 7 bolt-ons with huge coming out of VIP and she noticed me eyeballing her. She walked over and said Hello, introduced herself as Rachel. I asked about VIP and she said it's "a lot of fun" $25 per song.

Headed back and she sat me down in a corner said she'd start with the next song. Immediately she got naked and sat on my lap facing me, putting a nipple right on my lips. She chit-chatted a bit and then asked me if I wanted anything else."What's $ get?" She whispered in my ear.

Then the song started and she got right down to a BBBJ-CIM. Gave her the see-note tip plus the quarter for the song. She gave me a big smile, a big hug, and implored me to stop back by if I noticed a green sedan out front. You could have had the same result from almost anyone else for a whole lot less, I mean a whole lot less. Next time you breeze through try someone else and see what a tip of a Jackson gets you. YMMV

Jaxspd
11-23-10, 09:38
Stopped by Sins last night and had a good old time. Holly wasn't good in the VIP but Veronica was a really good time. There was one with small tits and stars tattooed down her side that ultimately got me off with some really great dances before I left. Wish they had a champaine room, not sure who does in Jax. The girl I can't remember worked at Wackos and Gold club before here.

Will have to swing back by soon.

Eaccardi
11-23-10, 17:57
Stopped by Sins last night and had a good old time. Holly wasn't good in the VIP but Veronica was a really good time. There was one with small tits and stars tattooed down her side that ultimately got me off with some really great dances before I left. Wish they had a champaine room, not sure who does in Jax. The girl I can't remember worked at Wackos and Gold club before here.

Will have to swing back by soon. Wackos and Flash Dancers both do I know.

Azmodeus56
11-23-10, 22:34
Flash Dancers has a champagne room. Where and how much does that run.

Eaccardi
11-24-10, 19:49
Flash Dancers has a champagne room. Where and how much does that run.If its slow, they just shut down the VIP for 30 minutes, I believe its 300 bucks and they throw in a bottle of champagne. You may get it for less if the dancer will work with you. YMMV

Eaccardi
11-24-10, 19:55
Flash Dancers has a champagne room. Where and how much does that run.They just shut down the VIP area if its slow, I believe its 2-300 depending on what you can work out with the dancer. YMMV

Eaccardi
11-24-10, 21:00
FLash just shuts down the VIP area if its slow, its 2-300 depending on what you work out. I beleive they said the bar gets 50-100 of it though, but they do throw in some adult beverages for your trouble.Sorry the site kept freezing when I tried to post, I didn't realize it was going through.

Ron In Fla
11-27-10, 05:43
Does anyone remember Dawn that worked at Centerfolds around 2002-2003? I've seen a Dawn mentioned in the posts for Pony or Jakes (can't remember which one). She was tall and wacky as hell. Just wondering if that is the same Dawn.Neither of Jakes Dawns stood over 5'2" but both had the Wacky part covered.

Tomado
11-29-10, 03:19
Has anyone been here before? I never even heard about it till I ran across its website:

http://www.escapejax.com/page3

Jaxspd
11-29-10, 11:58
Was able to stop by Sins on Friday about 6. Saw Kendra, and had a wonderful time. I would have to agree about the day girls being better then the night girls. They may not be the best looking, but I wanted something specific and was able to get it. I will be back soon.

Gonzo Fla
11-29-10, 19:32
Had to do a few errands on the Westside this afternoon so I decided check out NSG and I'm glad I did. There were 5-6 dancers (including the bar maid) but those that stood out were Chloe, Kerry, and another taller slim dancer. Kerry is a cute thing but the best was Chloe. She's 5'3".84, A-cup, blond from Arkansas. If you like spinners this one is right up your alley. She was nice to chat with, could keep up a conversation, and wasn't pushy. She's only been working there about 3 weeks but she's not a newbie in the VIP. NSG was offering 3-for-2 specials which I used to lower the per dance price since there are 'rules' in the VIP. I don't want to get into too much detail in public but suffice it to say there are no extras on her part but there's plenty for you to do. Also there's no TO (believe me I tried) but some other monger might be able to break the ice. She's big into having good vibes with you so make sure to keep that in mind.

I will be back to see her if I can find enough cash to split between her and Katya at TDH.

Be safe.

GF.

Legalas
11-29-10, 22:36
Has anyone been here before? I never even heard about it till I ran across its website:

http://www.escapejax.com/page3They used to the old Harleys pool hall and Cesery and Merrill.

Rbojangles
12-11-10, 00:38
Holy crap. If you EVER go anywhere near Cocoa Beach (Kennedy Space Center) , I highly recommend you take as much cash as you have to "The Inner Room" on A1A a few miles south of the famous Ron Jon surf shop. It's $10 lapdances all night, and the DJ plays entire songs. LONG songs. Regularly. The dances are topless and out in the open, but separate from the "main" sitting / drinking area. However, you can't go wrong at $10 per song. I sampled several girls, got further with some than others, got the impression a few were good to go, and wound up spending WAY more than I ever would at $30 per song in Jax over the entire night.

I don't know of any other clubs are like this, but it was wall-to-wall 20-yr-ols from 9pm until I left sometime after 1am. $4. 75 beer (2 minimum, although nobody checked) and maybe 25 girls for 15-18 guys when I arrived. Maybe 40 girls for 50 guys when I left. Real party atmosphere, all races, ages, and types of dress. I am definitely going back and will rent a motel room nearby so I can enjoy real drinking without a 2. 5 hr ride home to Jax.

BlackLance40
12-16-10, 19:07
They used to the old Harleys pool hall and Cesery and Merrill.I think somewhere between that time, it was Black strip club. I had fun there too, but got a little nervous when the smell of weed hit the air. I broke camp when I saw a dude pack a blunt. I got no beef with that shit, but I try to avoid Johnny Law when I can. That might be why the place was closed down when I passed by it a few weeks later. That or the shit was condemned.

Nite Crush
12-17-10, 01:11
Was on the way back to NC. Stopped for a day in Jax to sample those clubs the second time.

Made it to Sins about 10PM. I did not hesitate to ask for extras when I got approached. Some of them turned very defensive. Was disappointed by the openness of those private dances. Finally decided to take another dance from the first girl I saw when I walked in. She got AAA azz. She was NOT shy at all. Asked her about take-out, she quoted $$$.5. Well, that was a biz negotiation so finally I got it down to $$. Still pretty steep. But I was horny and I just felt I had to have it.

She arrived 30 minutes later after I got back to hotel. She was wearing a pair of pants and sweater. Nothing underneath. It was more like a quickie but I got what I wanted. Would probably repeat her again for her buxom figure.

Terrible on names. But I can easily recognize her.

Next day after lunch, I stopped by DH. Went for a private dance with a cutie but she rejected my offer, claiming this is supposed to be a fantasy, baloney! So just got one song.

Tried another tall blonde also fit. She wanted $ and she rode on me. It was quick but well-worth it. Other dances giggled me while I was getting money from ATM.

Seems everything is possible there since they just know everything.

Jax is a gem!

Kaplog
12-18-10, 02:24
Passed by NSG, limited talent but there was this tall blonde who looks like as if she leapt out of the pages of a penthouse mag. VIP dance was OK, no extras with limited roaming. I tried 2 dances but no luck. So I went to Sins and met up with my ATF and had a good time with TO.

DeerStand
12-22-10, 22:08
Made my 1st trip to 'The EC' recently on Beach. Was surprised inside, never see it mentioned. Am experienced as a club guy over the years but a couple of dayshift 8. 5-9's kept my eyes full, seriously. If they were cheerleaders on the sidelines, would be 9. 5's. During this week and next EC is half staff, but the bar girl said the best stayed behind to work. Anyway, while I was mesmerized by stage acts, a sweet thing, maybe 7. 5, dropped in beside with roam'and hands and EL. Slipped into VIP for a few songs and 7. 5 was all over me even with the dude around here and there. Room was full, very busy, nice T&A everywhere, didn't matter, she went for it, very hungry. When room cleared it was HJ, BL & BJ. I've had my share of unique experiences in clubs around the country but this one is now in the top 5 as it was not expected nor even solicited. Sort of makes up for my zeros with massage girls recently. Disclaimer: I am not connected with The EC other than as a one time parton, but will be back.