PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Rick Dugan
09-11-13, 22:36
Stopped in recently. Day shift. Had some talent working.

Got a dance from a tall, pretty, slim brunette- stage name Amber. Says she lives in savannah and only comes to Jax once or twice a week to work.

Hinted that T. O. Was avail but then she asked for $$ for some minimal extras in the VIP LOL!I'm a regular at Emperor and can tell you that TO is available from some girls, but there are also plenty who will try to use the promise of it to coax more money out of guys with no intention of ever following through. I suppose that this could be said about many clubs, but there seems to be a lot of this going around at this club. I've had a lot more success, with much less drama, down the street at Centerfold with TO. One girl who I took out recently from Emp gave me a decent first time performance, but went into a drug fueled meltdown the second time we met. Two other girls from this club decided to use my cell # to text me and ask if I could meet up with them and give them $$ to help with dire emergencies, both of course promising good time "later.".

Sultan69
09-12-13, 00:07
Does anybody know if or where the AA dancer named Haley, formerly of the Doll House, is dancing these days?

Cory36
09-12-13, 00:09
What is the name of the tall tattoed brunette dancer, who works days usually. She has a sun on her hip, Celtic knots across her shoulder blades and a cat woman tattoo on her left leg and a dolphin tattoo on the right. I always see her but she never seems to be there when I want a dance. Does she offer any extras? Has anyone had any experience with her? Should I even bother?

Member #6123
09-12-13, 14:22
Hey guys was wondering if any one has seen and got dances from Sedonia at Sins? I use to get them regularly at DH. Beautiful face but got heavy later before DH closed. I hear she has lost weight but don't know if its true since haven't seen her in ages.

Any intel on her?

ShaneArmy
09-13-13, 12:36
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Member #4489
09-14-13, 19:47
I'm a regular at Emperor and can tell you that TO is available from some girls, but there are also plenty who will try to use the promise of it to coax more money out of guys with no intention of ever following through. I suppose that this could be said about many clubs, but there seems to be a lot of this going around at this club. I've had a lot more success, with much less drama, down the street at Centerfold with TO. One girl who I took out recently from Emp gave me a decent first time performance, but went into a drug fueled meltdown the second time we met. Two other girls from this club decided to use my cell # to text me and ask if I could meet up with them and give them $$ to help with dire emergencies, both of course promising good time "later.".Funny. I had a similar text from a dancer at wackos awhile back that I had been trying to get TO from.

Panamaa12
09-15-13, 09:57
Funny. I had a similar text from a dancer at wackos awhile back that I had been trying to get TO from.The dancers at Wackos are famous for that.

Panamaa12
09-15-13, 09:59
What is the name of the tall tattoed brunette dancer, who works days usually. She has a sun on her hip, Celtic knots across her shoulder blades and a cat woman tattoo on her left leg and a dolphin tattoo on the right. I always see her but she never seems to be there when I want a dance. Does she offer any extras? Has anyone had any experience with her? Should I even bother?If you get a name I may be able to give you some info.

JaxJaxFifty
09-16-13, 05:41
The dancers at Wackos are famous for that.The ex-dancers are no different except they request Western Union rather than meeting.

Panamaa12
09-16-13, 16:41
The ex-dancers are no different except they request Western Union rather than meeting.I'll remember that/

Sparky904
09-16-13, 23:12
I haven't seen Mary Jane at Wacko's the last few times I've been there. Does anyone know if she's still working there or has she moved on to another club?

CLS500
09-17-13, 09:57
I haven't seen Mary Jane at Wacko's the last few times I've been there. Does anyone know if she's still working there or has she moved on to another club?Yes, she's still there. Day shift.

Panamaa12
09-17-13, 16:44
Yes, she's still there. Day shift.I will confirm that, still there during the days. I've heard rumors she likes the Ox's a little to much though. She's not looking as good as she use to as far as I'm concerned.

Sinseeker71
09-19-13, 10:22
Does anybody know if or where the AA dancer named Haley, formerly of the Doll House, is dancing these days?My ATF Haley has gone South to West Palm Beach, I believe she's at Rachaels. If not definitely Cheetah Club. Sd she was tired of the el cheapos in Jax and went to greet the incoming snowbirds! She will be in and out though bcuz her family is in Jax! She dances Sins until DH reopens.

Oldgirls
09-20-13, 17:51
There's a rumor going around that cinders is closed down but they are open and not closing anytime soon so stop by and check out the new hot ladies and cold beer.)

SevenOfSeven
09-21-13, 00:23
Guys after a very long hiatus I have returned.

I'd given up on SW because the car I bought was attracting too much attention. Not that it's expensive or great it just has a color that stands out. So I headed to my old relief spot NSG. One of the seniors mention in a post that our Hungarian friends were back and I have very sweet memories so I came out of retirement.

OS is right about Lisa's twin peaks! They are new, full and beautiful. Oh can I also say JUICY! She isn't as slim as before but the extra weight makes her more if a woman and sexier. Our VIP session was lush.

I also met the Latino Katrina, the beautiful blonde Cindy, but did not take them up on a dance.

There was one more girl; very pretty, younger than most dancers with stars (I think) tattooed on her shoulder. She was very shy and kept with another dancer. Who is she?

The place was lively, I believe I saw at least 8 girls. Most very hot.

I am willing to admit that the other clubs have better reviews but I lived my time.

Okay It's Been So Long and I Was Sooooo Missing It!

But I did have a good time and most of the girls were friendly and came up and spoke to us.

Next time I might try out my other fav place Wackos.

Sultan69
09-21-13, 02:23
My ATF Haley has gone South to West Palm Beach, I believe she's at Rachaels. If not definitely Cheetah Club. Sd she was tired of the el cheapos in Jax and went to greet the incoming snowbirds! She will be in and out though bcuz her family is in Jax! She dances Sins until DH reopens.Thanks. Haley is a real sweetheart. Hope she doesn't leave town for good.

Punkox
09-21-13, 16:57
I had the week off so I took my vacation in town here to enjoy some day-shift action.

For all you Pheonix / Kassidy fans, she's back at the club near the budweiser brewery. She's there Friday starting at 8. She still looks great with her red hair, freckles, and bolt-ons. You'll leave with a smile. You'll leave with a bigger one if you decide to go for TO.

Also, Hypnotica is back at NSG Saturday day-shift. She is my ideal spinner but for her summer-teeth. Fun girl and very aggressive personality. I really wish she would go back to Cocktails though because was so much more fun there once upon a time. TO was enjoyed and BB-greek is on the menu for all you dirty guys. I did not partake.

Stud's pub has a new resident rock-star during day shift. Holly. Very fun girl that lives close-by. She has roaming hands and a very well-hidden hustler's mentality though so watch out. Don't turn your head even for a second. Also, management watches the cameras here closely. They will interrupt you if you're having too much fun so I suggest TO as the safest and most affordable bet.

I also had the pleasure of meeting a new tall blonde thick girl (forgot her name) during day shift at Cocktails. No playing at the club with her but TO is very available including BBFSCIP. According to her Cocktails is absolutely shut down to any extras and this will not be changing that anytime soon. Not sure if I believe that but might be wise to be frugal with your money if you're in a booth there.

Wacko's food is always good for lunch time. Gave me enough energy to go 3 dances with Monica. No extras but that is probably because it was day-shift and the bouncer kept walking in on us. TO is available but I did not partake. Also Fallon offers TO.

The ginger-kid at Centerfold's will leave her shift for TO if the place is slow. Good times enjoyed on her lunch-break.

Sophie at officer's club was my favorite because of her gothic look. No TO and I didn't get far with her (no extras) but man oh man does she get wet. She ruined the crap out of my jeans through her bathing suit.

Anyone have info on if Passions, Emps, or Sins is offering extras or TO? Heading to those clubs next week.

Member #4615
09-22-13, 12:18
This was in the paper today.

6105 Philips Highway, removal of existing building and build a new building for Doll House, $250, 000, 3.960 square feet, Fulmer Inc. Hartsock Enterprises paid $625, 000 for the former United Rentals building just north of Stepp Avenue in February.

Read more at Jacksonville. Com:

http://jacksonville.com/business/2013-09-22/story/sunday-business-notebook-shoppes-san-jose-wooing-prominent-grocers

#ixzz2fdf6M5qV

FunZipMe
09-22-13, 15:56
This was in the paper today.

6105 Philips Highway, removal of existing building and build a new building for Doll House, $250, 000, 3.960 square feet, Fulmer Inc. Hartsock Enterprises paid $625, 000 for the former United Rentals building just north of Stepp Avenue in February.

Read more at Jacksonville. Com:

http://jacksonville.com/business/2013-09-22/story/sunday-business-notebook-shoppes-san-jose-wooing-prominent-grocers

#ixzz2fdf6M5qVMust be a LOT of $$ to be made if someone is spending $875, 000 to buy and demolish a building, then perhaps nearly as much to build a new one. Just sayin'.

Punkox
09-23-13, 12:32
Must be a LOT of $$ to be made if someone is spending $875, 000 to buy and demolish a building, then perhaps nearly as much to build a new one. Just sayin'.From what I know about this, the owner did not know he was going to have to demolish the existing building until he had bought it and the zoning commission denied his multiple requests for building another SC in Jax. Eminent domain requires that you purchase real estate within 5 months of the buy-out or you pay a hefty sum of taxes. His back was up against a rock and a hard place when he bought the land and he didn't do his due-dilligence because of the time limit. His real-estate attorney must suck ass also. Because he had already bought the building / land and had no way to make payments on it unless he opened the club, he struck a deal with the zoning commission to build a high-end gentleman's club there and got private financing at a good interest rate. The monthly payment numbers worked out in his favor. I wouldn't expect the new DH to be anything like the old one. On the contrary, it might end up being a high-end place like Rachel's or Spearmint Rhino in West Palm. In my opinion, it would be good because those places serve a purpose. Where else can you go to get a 4 star meal, see boobies, and get your car detailed. Just not sure jax has the clientelle to support it and the location isn't prime for something like that. I guess we will have to wait and see.

JustACbtGuy
09-23-13, 12:42
From what I know about this, the owner did not know he was going to have to demolish the existing building until he had bought it and the zoning commission denied his multiple requests for building another SC in Jax. Eminent domain requires that you purchase real estate within 5 months of the buy-out or you pay a hefty sum of taxes. His back was up against a rock and a hard place when he bought the land and he didn't do his due-dilligence because of the time limit. His real-estate attorney must suck ass also. Because he had already bought the building / land and had no way to make payments on it unless he opened the club, he struck a deal with the zoning commission to build a high-end gentleman's club there and got private financing at a good interest rate. The monthly payment numbers worked out in his favor. I wouldn't expect the new DH to be anything like the old one. On the contrary, it might end up being a high-end place like Rachel's or Spearmint Rhino in West Palm. In my opinion, it would be good because those places serve a purpose. Where else can you go to get a 4 star meal, see boobies, and get your car detailed. Just not sure jax has the clientelle to support it and the location isn't prime for something like that. I guess we will have to wait and see.What surprised me the most was that they just didn't snag one of the two existing clubs on US 1. Of course, they may have been more expensive or other city issues.

Alamo69
09-23-13, 14:30
Some of you guys are absolutely out of your minds. BBFS. With these women. I don't need to tell you the consequences, I'm just amazed.

I had the week off so I took my vacation in town here to enjoy some day-shift action.

For all you Pheonix / Kassidy fans, she's back at the club near the budweiser brewery. She's there Friday starting at 8. She still looks great with her red hair, freckles, and bolt-ons. You'll leave with a smile. You'll leave with a bigger one if you decide to go for TO.

Also, Hypnotica is back at NSG Saturday day-shift. She is my ideal spinner but for her summer-teeth. Fun girl and very aggressive personality. I really wish she would go back to Cocktails though because was so much more fun there once upon a time. TO was enjoyed and BB-greek is on the menu for all you dirty guys. I did not partake.

Stud's pub has a new resident rock-star during day shift. Holly. Very fun girl that lives close-by. She has roaming hands and a very well-hidden hustler's mentality though so watch out. Don't turn your head even for a second. Also, management watches the cameras here closely. They will interrupt you if you're having too much fun so I suggest TO as the safest and most affordable bet.

I also had the pleasure of meeting a new tall blonde thick girl (forgot her name) during day shift at Cocktails. No playing at the club with her but TO is very available including BBFSCIP. According to her Cocktails is absolutely shut down to any extras and this will not be changing that anytime soon. Not sure if I believe that but might be wise to be frugal with your money if you're in a booth there.

Wacko's food is always good for lunch time. Gave me enough energy to go 3 dances with Monica. No extras but that is probably because it was day-shift and the bouncer kept walking in on us. TO is available but I did not partake. Also Fallon offers TO.

The ginger-kid at Centerfold's will leave her shift for TO if the place is slow. Good times enjoyed on her lunch-break.

Sophie at officer's club was my favorite because of her gothic look. No TO and I didn't get far with her (no extras) but man oh man does she get wet. She ruined the crap out of my jeans through her bathing suit.

Anyone have info on if Passions, Emps, or Sins is offering extras or TO? Heading to those clubs next week.

Punkox
09-23-13, 15:53
What surprised me the most was that they just didn't snag one of the two existing clubs on US 1. Of course, they may have been more expensive or other city issues.The club that has "los amigos" on the sign has been trying to open for 3 years now. It is the same owners who own Cheater's in Ormond and Cocoa. Again there were and still are zoning concerns. Bobby, one of the senior partners and a fellow Yankee told me a certain group of bible-thumpers has made it their mission to keep any more SC's from opening in Jax and have made it exceedingly hard on the guys who own these clubs.

I'm very surprised that the owner of DH didn't talk to him prior to buying the plot of land that he did. I'm also surprised that the club on the corner of Bowden and PH hasn't been able to stay opened for very long. Last week I saw ATF there clearing out the bar during the daytime. I guess gangs own it now. Crazy.

Rotag60
09-24-13, 10:49
What surprised me the most was that they just didn't snag one of the two existing clubs on US 1. Of course, they may have been more expensive or other city issues.According to their Facebook page, they couldn't fit the number of required parking spaces with the old building there.

FunZipMe
09-24-13, 14:31
. Just not sure jax has the clientelle to support it and the location isn't prime for something like that. I guess we will have to wait and see.This last sentence says it all. Just look at all the ratty, often-closed or renamed clubs around there, and you have to wonder why someone thinks they can do it better and make it work. It reminds me of the way new entrepreneurs will open a restaurant in a location where several similar attempts have failed, just because they can "save money" because it already has a kitchen in it. It always lasts until they run out of money. Well, best of luck to him, at least he will have the old Doll House regulars to come by, and not have to start from scratch. It actually makes sense to locate in the same approximate area as the other clubs, just as car dealerships do.

Omega Z
09-24-13, 20:12
From what I know about this, the owner did not know he was going to have to demolish the existing building until he had bought it and the zoning commission denied his multiple requests for building another SC in Jax. Eminent domain requires that you purchase real estate within 5 months of the buy-out or you pay a hefty sum of taxes. His back was up against a rock and a hard place when he bought the land and he didn't do his due-dilligence because of the time limit. His real-estate attorney must suck ass also. Because he had already bought the building / land and had no way to make payments on it unless he opened the club, he struck a deal with the zoning commission to build a high-end gentleman's club there and got private financing at a good interest rate. The monthly payment numbers worked out in his favor. I wouldn't expect the new DH to be anything like the old one. On the contrary, it might end up being a high-end place like Rachel's or Spearmint Rhino in West Palm. In my opinion, it would be good because those places serve a purpose. Where else can you go to get a 4 star meal, see boobies, and get your car detailed. Just not sure jax has the clientelle to support it and the location isn't prime for something like that. I guess we will have to wait and see.I bet he could have built new instead of fixing up that pig of a building for less, I went in the building several times and it was a cheap steel building with a make shift addition. I was shocked that they bought it but it has the best location to be in the strip club corridor for sure.

Azmodeus56
09-24-13, 23:30
I believe that this location matches the requirement that it be 1250 feet from a church, school or residential area. None of these places are anywhere near there unless JAX rewrites the zoning laws.

Busted Early
09-26-13, 00:39
Katya of DH fame was at Sins tonight. Same situation as always. Will keep her on the repeat list.

Alex9990
09-26-13, 11:53
Someone told me that the old Crazy Horse / Tiffany's / etc, is closed since the fire marshal / city is requiring the club owner to upgrade and add in a sprinkler system. I guess the building is old enough not to have one installed at the time of construction. It's going to cost the owner approximately 50k to have it installed and working properly. Until the financing comes in, this place is definitely closed.

Member #4489
09-26-13, 18:21
Swung by earlier this week.

Slow and quiet but a few players were dancing.

Talked to "lotus". She is a regular day shift dancer. Red haired girl, average next door girl looks type. Discussed lap dance. She said no extras were available. Too bad. Drank my 1 beer and left. The hunt continues.

Wwpfl
09-27-13, 10:13
SinS.

I believe GiGi has a new handle "Lilli"

Night shift.

Same excellent experience.

Fishguy717
09-27-13, 10:44

Talked to "lotus". She is a regular day shift dancer. Red haired girl, average next door girl looks type. Discussed lap dance. She said no extras were available. Too bad. Drank my 1 beer and left. The hunt continues.Yeah, she has an amazing ass. But no t / o there.

Satisfaxxxion
09-27-13, 17:47

Talked to "lotus". She is a regular day shift dancer. Red haired girl, average next door girl looks type. Discussed lap dance. She said no extras were available. Too bad. Drank my 1 beer and left. The hunt continues.If Lotus did TO I'd have to get a second job to cover the expenses. Sadly, it ain't happening.

But Emp's a good place for TO in general.

JaxDude
09-28-13, 14:47
Ooooooooo, Holli is a hottie! I frequent Wackos and I've heard her say she deals poker for private parties.

JaxDude
09-28-13, 14:52
Just checking to see if there's any information on lucky from wackos. Any and all would be appreciated thank you very much.She's desperate.

Sinseeker71
09-30-13, 07:53
Haleys back from south FL for a family event but will prob only stay this week. Sad that the girls have to move around so much to avoid LE and make $$$! Saw her at Sins Saturday and she's rockin that tan from down South. Lookin good!

PetterPetter
09-30-13, 15:02
So as per a friend they is a blond nice T&A that had on a tight fitting v neck sweater this weekend gave him BBBJ and he also did BBFS for two songs. 4 no tip, he its crazy like that. He assured she told him that she had only been there a few Weeks I don't do the strip cloud thing but for those of you that do here you go. Take it for what it's worth.

FunJaxMan
09-30-13, 16:28
Any info on either of these? Last Friday when I went, I was introduced by these 2 ladies. Did not partake any dance.

Rick Dugan
10-01-13, 14:50
But Emp's a good place for TO in general.This hasn't really been my experience to be honest. I've had some success, but not much. There are a lot of budding con artists there, at least in my experience. I've had much better luck, withmuch less drama, at CF.

Spacehog
10-01-13, 18:43
Any info on either of these? Last Friday when I went, I was introduced by these 2 ladies. Did not partake any dance.The one at sins is the HJ queen but thats all your going to get

Clublvr
10-01-13, 19:28
So as per a friend they is a blond nice T&A that had on a tight fitting v neck sweater this weekend gave him BBBJ and he also did BBFS for two songs. 4 no tip, he its crazy like that. He assured she told him that she had only been there a few Weeks I don't do the strip cloud thing but for those of you that do here you go. Take it for what it's worth.Cannot say FS but BJ yes. Not going to say her name but early to mid 30's, bolt ons, blonde with a really fun personality and sometimes pretty drunk oral is always available. FS not available in the club, maybe outside but have not partaken in.

Clublvr

Satisfaxxxion
10-01-13, 23:11
This hasn't really been my experience to be honest. I've had some success, but not much. There are a lot of budding con artists there, at least in my experience. I've had much better luck, withmuch less drama, at CF.I've yet to find a club that didn't have more than its share of budding con artists, but dayshift at Emp's has been my best spot for TO. I've managed some in-club fun, too, with the best luck early in the week when it's relatively quiet in there.

Rick Dugan
10-01-13, 23:19
I've yet to find a club that didn't have more than its share of budding con artists, but dayshift at Emp's has been my best spot for TO. I've managed some in-club fun, too, with the best luck early in the week when it's relatively quiet in there.Agreed that every club has its share of con artists, but they are present in high concentration at Emps, at least on the night shift. Perhaps I need to find a way to visit during the dayshift. LOL.

Satisfaxxxion
10-02-13, 16:10
Agreed that every club has its share of con artists, but they are present in high concentration at Emps, at least on the night shift. Perhaps I need to find a way to visit during the dayshift. LOL.Nightshift, I'd rather go somewhere else. It's a completely different club.

PetterPetter
10-02-13, 17:58
Cannot say FS but BJ yes. Not going to say her name but early to mid 30's, bolt ons, blonde with a really fun personality and sometimes pretty drunk oral is always available. FS not available in the club, maybe outside but have not partaken in.

ClublvrSounds like the description I Was Given. He said he got FS and the dummy told his S / O. Out of gear pic std.

Watch Out
10-03-13, 08:26
I visited sinsations with a friend, not my usual thing but anyway had a VIP from a lauren older short blonde hair very hands-on and oral in VIP. Said next time she would share phone number for possible TO. Has any one experienced her?

WO

Wwpfl
10-03-13, 10:04
I visited sinsations with a friend, not my usual thing but anyway had a VIP from a lauren older short blonde hair very hands-on and oral in VIP. Said next time she would share phone number for possible TO. Has any one experienced her?

WOWeek day or Weekend?

Day shift or night shift?

Rumor41
10-03-13, 14:08

WOThat's pretty common for her. She works both shifts so hard to say.

Mdfun
10-03-13, 15:07
Week day or Weekend?

Day shift or night shift?She is night shift. She is fun and legit but I have never repeated. Haven't seen her in a while and she is hard to get a hold of.

Bucky9
10-03-13, 18:25
She is night shift. She is fun and legit but I have never repeated. Haven't seen her in a while and she is hard to get a hold of.I had a dance from Lauren from a couple of weeks ago. She recently had a baby and she's still lactating, if that's your cup of tea.

Watch Out
10-03-13, 19:26
That's pretty common for her. She works both shifts so hard to say.That would explain her nodding out on my buddy. LOL

Faster Harder
10-07-13, 12:42
Fallon is now at the Gold Club (days) always fun and very open to TO. Treat her nice, she is a gold mine.

Rick Dugan
10-07-13, 13:59
5 cop cars descended upon CF last night while was I was sitting at the bar. And who is among the girls that they are looking for? Kayla of course. This is the second time in 3 months that I have seen her involved in something that has brought the police to the club and I am only in there about once a week. I've heard secondhand that there have been other instances as well, which is not remotely surprising, though I cannot confirm one way or another.

I am seriously tired of that chick. It is not enough that she will burn whomever is dumb enough to let her, but even people who know to avoid her still get caught up in her nonsense when the police start roaming the club. I will tell you that I was less than thrilled with cops hanging in the front while I was inside pouring liquor down my throat and I'm sure than many others felt the same.

KingFish196
10-09-13, 03:02
Been out of town on business for awhile. A month or so back, I met a dancer named Grace at the Centerfold club one afternoon and we talked quite a bit. Petite brownish / blonde and cute, mid to late 20's I think. Very pretty smile and talkative. She almost seemed that she would rather talk than dance? But I got a dance anyway. Went back a couple of times and promised to return. Well, the other day I was cruising the local clubs and she seems to have disappeared. As anyone seen or heard of this girl?

Clublvr
10-09-13, 18:26
5 cop cars descended upon CF last night while was I was sitting at the bar. And who is among the girls that they are looking for? Kayla of course. This is the second time in 3 months that I have seen her involved in something that has brought the police to the club and I am only in there about once a week. I've heard secondhand that there have been other instances as well, which is not remotely surprising, though I cannot confirm one way or another.

I am seriously tired of that chick. It is not enough that she will burn whomever is dumb enough to let her, but even people who know to avoid her still get caught up in her nonsense when the police start roaming the club. I will tell you that I was less than thrilled with cops hanging in the front while I was inside pouring liquor down my throat.

And I'm sure than many others felt the same.Not me, I have never had any issues. Oral came with the dance price followed by the t / o pitch after which I prior had not taken. Was horny and eventually took up the TO offer with no issues or complaints. Clearly she has chemical issues, those are the only ones that offer the extra's. It is not uncommon to hear one girl being accused of ripping off another one $ and the cops get called. I take with a grain of salt, some girls get jealous when they are not getting the dances and anotherr one is. They will make crap up form Vd, herpes, HIV, smelling pussy, rip you off yada, yada, not that some are accurate, but when chemical issues exist I don't beleive everything another dancer say's if the dancer one that is giving extra's.

Clublvr

Rick Dugan
10-10-13, 21:02
Not me, I have never had any issues. Oral came with the dance price followed by the t / o pitch after which I prior had not taken. Was horny and eventually took up the TO offer with no issues or complaints. Clearly she has chemical issues, those are the only ones that offer the extra's. It is not uncommon to hear one girl being accused of ripping off another one $ and the cops get called. I take with a grain of salt, some girls get jealous when they are not getting the dances and anotherr one is. They will make crap up form Vd, herpes, HIV, smelling pussy, rip you off yada, yada, not that some are accurate, but when chemical issues exist I don't beleive everything another dancer say's if the dancer one that is giving extra's.

ClublvrWho she hasn't run a game on.

Most of what I've reported here about her I've seen and / or experienced first hand. She tried to run a con on me one night, first by asking for her house fee upfront so that she could leave for the purported takeout event, then by trying to sell me "party favors" for the event, all the while trying to convince me to pay her in the club for the takeout fee (none of which I did except for parting with a small amount for the house fee. To my chagrin). On another night, the con jobs that her and a non-dancer friend were running, in tandem, resulted in an extended police visit. And then yet again the other night she had more multi-cop drama going on. The things that other dancers have said to me, without ever hearing a word from me about what I experienced (I don't run my mouth in strip clubs) , only corroborated what I've seen first hand.

If you have had good experiences with her then great, but from all first and second hand reports she is as likely, if not more so, to run a con as to deliver anything decent. She even recently branched out and ran a scam through a BP ad, which was well reported upon on this very board.

And while I appreciate the fact that I am new on this board, I'm a longtime clubhound and well familiar with the behavioral issues of dancers. The drama surrounding this girl, including the police visits, the fake drug sales, and other nonsense, is off the hook. I'm not sure why they have tolerate it, but there it is.

SomeGuy3
10-12-13, 09:04
I have to make a last minute trip to Jacksonville today and I'm staying 3 days.

Can anyone tell me about the clubs there?

What's best for hands on and grinding lap dances?

I can give info on Atlanta for clubs and a few BP girls south of the city.

Clublvr
10-12-13, 11:32
Who she hasn't run a game on.

Most of what I've reported here about her I've seen and / or experienced first hand. She tried to run a con on me one night, first by asking for her house fee upfront so that she could leave for the purported takeout event, then by trying to sell me "party favors" for the event, all the while trying to convince me to pay her in the club for the takeout fee (none of which I did except for parting with a small amount for the house fee. To my chagrin). On another night, the con jobs that her and a non-dancer friend were running, in tandem, resulted in an extended police visit. And then yet again the other night she had more multi-cop drama going on. The things that other dancers have said to me, without ever hearing a word from me about what I experienced (I don't run my mouth in strip clubs) , only corroborated what I've seen first hand.

If you have had good experiences with her then great, but from all first and second hand reports she is as likely, if not more so, to run a con as to deliver anything decent. She even recently branched out and ran a scam through a BP ad, which was well reported upon on this very board.

And while I appreciate the fact that I am new on this board, I'm a longtime clubhound and well familiar with the behavioral issues of dancers. The drama surrounding this girl, including the police visits, the fake drug sales, and other nonsense, is off the hook. I'm not sure why they have tolerate it, but there it is.Sorry for your bad luck. That tight little body, if it is any consolation did not help her much. I would her give it a 5. 5 on my fuckometer.

Clublvr

RichardPorter3
10-12-13, 12:14
Got a few dances from paparazzi about a week ago good enough to make me come back again last night but couldn't find her. I asked one of the "black girls" there was she working and she replied "ask the manager" I mean really you guys work together. If anyone spots her let her know older white guy with the bike was looking for her. For a runner up I would take her friend rozzay any day of the week.

Fishguy717
10-12-13, 14:23
I have to make a last minute trip to Jacksonville today and I'm staying 3 days.

Can anyone tell me about the clubs there?

What's best for hands on and grinding lap dances?

I can give info on Atlanta for clubs and a few BP girls south of the city.Emporers, Gold Club, Wacko's, in that order. Especially if you are going tonite (Saturday)

RealDeal69
10-15-13, 16:23
That would explain her nodding out on my buddy. LOLLOL is right. Her being tired is not the cause of her nodding. Xanax would be the cause of that buddy. Nothing new for her.

FunJaxMan
10-19-13, 08:22
Went to wackos yesterday and I see Lacey moved from Studs. I recognized her when she was dancing on stage. She has seen me later and gave kiss and asked about me. I did not discussed any TO about her. Maybe after frequent visits. Any info on her?

MintChocolate
10-25-13, 10:27
I don't see many reviews on champaign rooms. Which club would you recommend for that? I went to CR at YS in Tampa and it was well worth the money. There's got to be a place in jax offering similar experience.

Xxxxman
10-27-13, 10:01
Cute petite blonde with short hair, under 25. Any intel on her, how's the VIP? Any TOS?

JustACbtGuy
10-27-13, 12:13
I don't see many reviews on champaign rooms. Which club would you recommend for that? I went to CR at YS in Tampa and it was well worth the money. There's got to be a place in jax offering similar experience.While there are some "VIP Dance" places, none really like the champagne rooms in Tampa. Sorry to burst the bubble, but Jax is the "Buckle of the Bible Belt" and just as parochial as it gets.

Though not as bad as Orlando!

RaynMan55
10-28-13, 10:19
Cute petite blonde with short hair, under 25. Any intel on her, how's the VIP? Any TOS?Really sweet girl. Had her over for a dance a my place when she used to work at Centerfolds. But a dance is what I got. The only thing I got. Nothing else available. Shame, though, she could be fun.

Be safe.

Clublvr
10-28-13, 17:39
Sorry for your bad luck. That tight little body, if it is any consolation did not help her much. I would her give it a 5. 5 on my fuckometer.

ClublvrWell she is back at Centerfolds making some apparently happy...I diod not see anyone coming out of the VIP pissed and while I did not see her leave with anyone either is amazing I have no issues, while seems a few others have. But she is still there?

IMHO The bartenders would run her off way before managment ever would and they would eventually.

Clublvr.

TampaDrew
10-28-13, 21:10
Went to Wackos with a friend. My friend negotiated a price for TO. They told us we had to pay the club fee for them to leave. They said it was .5 $ each. After we paid the fee they said to meet us at the front door. We waited at the door and they had the bouncer walk them out. They kept the money and never delivered. Just a warning for the other Mongers out there. We knew the risk involved upfront and figured they would deliver but it was worth the try. But be for warned. They will most likely do the same to you. So either play in the club or save your money.

Mdfun
10-29-13, 09:39
Went to wackos yesterday and I see Lacey moved from Studs. I recognized her when she was dancing on stage. She has seen me later and gave kiss and asked about me. I did not discussed any TO about her. Maybe after frequent visits. Any info on her?Saw her during a weekday last week. She was plastered and kept asking me to buy her shots. TO was available but A) I don't find her attractive and be) she was so drunk / high that I couldn't imagine it would be fun.

Drew Park
10-30-13, 14:38
http://pagesix.com/2013/10/30/justin-bieber-drops-10k-on-strippers/?_ga=1.195970532.974200362.1375380804

Hope he got a happy ending (or more) for that.

USNen
10-30-13, 14:53
If only he knew about... Well yall know... Shit ten grand! Give me that shit... The possibilities! JB is a cornball...

http://pagesix.com/2013/10/30/justin-bieber-drops-10k-on-strippers/?_ga=1.195970532.974200362.1375380804

Hope he got a happy ending (or more) for that.

Mdfun
10-30-13, 19:44
Tried wackos again around 8 PM on a weekday. Ran into a tiny brunette named trouble, bit of a baby fat belly but seemed sweet and found her kinda sexy, Anybody had any luck with her?

MD

Fishguy717
10-31-13, 06:57
I didn't see a report here, hope I didn't miss it. Found out yesterday that Wackos is trying to open a 2nd location in the old Burger King on Baymeadows Road. Goes through zoning in a couple of weeks, but has already had the alcohol request approved. I hope I get to "Have it my way!

Azmodeus56
10-31-13, 07:37
Saw it on the evening new and everyone in the area is fighting it. Maybe it is time for J-Ville to have a combat zone like Boston and other large cities. I guess that would depend on getting First Baptist Church out of both government and our personal lives.

Drew Park
10-31-13, 08:21
I didn't see a report here, hope I didn't miss it. Found out yesterday that Wackos is trying to open a 2nd location in the old Burger King on Baymeadows Road. Goes through zoning in a couple of weeks, but has already had the alcohol request approved. I hope I get to "Have it my way!This place?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/some-residents-against-baymeadows-bikini-bar/-/475880/22717828/-/t4dw1o/-/index.html

Fishguy717
10-31-13, 11:19
This place?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/some-residents-against-baymeadows-bikini-bar/-/475880/22717828/-/t4dw1o/-/index.htmlThat's the one!

Libithan
11-03-13, 17:50
I meet a Spanish chick at Centerfolds maybe 6 months back short early 20's kind of thick with a fat ass was dancing under the name Mercedes. Wondered if anyone has seen her lately?

MarcInJax49
11-04-13, 10:01
I meet a Spanish chick at Centerfolds maybe 6 months back short early 20's kind of thick with a fat ass was dancing under the name Mercedes. Wondered if anyone has seen her lately?Isn't this kinda like saying I met this hunchback girl with cross eyed and missing teeth, anyone seen her?

Skoja
11-04-13, 22:28
Got a lap dance from Lily. She has a killer body, but not an article of clothing removed. Kinda disappointed about that. Probably done going there if that is the policy.

Wwpfl
11-05-13, 13:41
Got a lap dance from Lily. She has a killer body, but not an article of clothing removed. Kinda disappointed about that. Probably done going there if that is the policy.Was the dance in the VIP for $30 or at a table for $15?

My experience has been topless in VIP and maybe as sneak peek at the table, but nothing too exposed.

Skoja
11-05-13, 15:02
Was the dance in the VIP for $30 or at a table for $15?

My experience has been topless in VIP and maybe as sneak peek at the table, but nothing too exposed.Was in the VIP section.

Wwpfl
11-06-13, 12:09
Was in the VIP section.Ok then, I guess we stay away from Lily.

BarneyStinson
11-06-13, 23:06
Saw Georgia at Jake's. Just as sweet as the last time I saw her 5 years ago Treat her right.

MudslideSlim
11-11-13, 12:38
There's this tiny little thing at Wackos, went by the name Allie. Didn't really ever get to "test the waters." We talked a few times and did a dance or two but I went in there last week and she is gone, fired from what I was told. Does anyone know anything about her, or has she been seen at any other clubs around town?

MudslideSlim
11-11-13, 17:28
Does anyone know where Allie went? The petite little white girl. She got fired last week.

InfoTrader
11-11-13, 22:50
Does anyone know where Allie went? The petite little white girl. She got fired last week.She was at Gold Club before wackos, so I'd try sins or nsg.

Antonio702
11-12-13, 15:44
Does anyone have any inside info on when this all time favorite is to reopen and where? I have seen some posts, but was wondering about the most recent news. Getting a bit tired of my infrequent visits to Sins.

Tony

Not My Job
11-13-13, 11:20
Does anyone have any inside info on when this all time favorite is to reopen and where? I have seen some posts, but was wondering about the most recent news. Getting a bit tired of my infrequent visits to Sins.

TonyIt was reported previously in another thread, but here it is again for anyone who missed it: http://members.jacksonville.com/business/2013-10-03/story/doll-house-moving-new-space-philips-highway.

Say Hey La
11-13-13, 17:47
Just had a very nice visit with Raven. She was fun in VIP. Anyone know if TO is available? I get a feeling it could be. I had first met her at the DH. She remembered me when I saw her. Must have been in her mind. Ha Ha.

Say Hey La.

Mdfun
11-14-13, 12:23
What shift is she working. Days / nights?

Just had a very nice visit with Raven. She was fun in VIP. Anyone know if TO is available? I get a feeling it could be. I had first met her at the DH. She remembered me when I saw her. Must have been in her mind. Ha Ha.

Say Hey La.

Auto235
11-14-13, 20:18
Been looking at the forums for a while now but just decided to join.

I was wandering if anyone has had any experience with Sadie at NSG. I've been in there a couple of times recently and some of the girls eluded that she gives good dances with extra if you pay for 3 or more songs. Can anyone give any experience.

Galit
11-14-13, 23:22
For those who haven't seen the news it looks like Ticco's (Owner of Wackos if I'm not mistaken) lawyer is talking with the zoning commity now about opening Parasise a new bikini bar (Or breastraurant as the media is calling it) out of an old Burger King on Baymeadows.

Say Hey La
11-15-13, 05:19
What shift is she working. Days / nights?Forgot but she was working day shift. She's very good at what she does. Just would like to get to know her better.

Say Hey La.

Fishguy717
11-15-13, 07:10
For those who haven't seen the news it looks like Ticco's (Owner of Wackos if I'm not mistaken) lawyer is talking with the zoning commity now about opening Parasise a new bikini bar (Or breastraurant as the media is calling it) out of an old Burger King on Baymeadows.Yeah, that's old news, already reported here. But city council shot it down last night, so it's not going to happen. There is a possible appeal, but I wouldn't expect anything.

JackMcGuire419
11-16-13, 22:08
I was at wackos today around 4 pm. Very disappointing.

One cute blonde. About an eight and half. Maybe two.

A seven. And several fives.

Mdfun
11-19-13, 18:39
Went looking for Raven on day-shift. She wasn't there but I found Sandra from Hungary. VIP was fun.

Hey Oldschool, was this your girl from NSG? Said she has only been here a year. Brownish blonde / petite with bolt-ons?

Sparky904
11-20-13, 15:44
Is Mary Jane still working at Wacko's? I've been in there a few different days and haven't seen her.

Tycho
11-21-13, 03:34
Is Mary Jane still working at Wacko's? I've been in there a few different days and haven't seen her.I regret not getting a dance from her when I had a chance a couple years ago. Wonder what she is like now.

Panamaa12
11-22-13, 17:09
I regret not getting a dance from her when I had a chance a couple years ago. Wonder what she is like now.Mary Jane is doing fine. She's out of dancing for a while, she had a "problem" so to speak but she's doing fine these days...

AllOverTheMap
11-23-13, 15:58
Has anyone had any good times with this busty mid-20's hottie?

Tomado
11-26-13, 03:51
Went there over the weekend on Saturday and place was packed to the walls. Ameris of Wackos and Emps now works there. She told me that she still works at Wackos but works at Sins during the weekends. I got my dances from Teegan and it was great as always.

StevieMartin1
12-02-13, 11:24
Anyone have any experience with Mya at the Gold Club offering extras? She is a beautiful blonde spinner with nice artwork on her back shoulder blade.

FunJaxMan
12-03-13, 21:28
I was chatting with some other dancer at Centerfold and she recommended Eve to have FS outside of club. She then talked to Eve and Eve came to me. Asked for money and then said to stay in my car. But after some time she did not showed up. I called her cell which she gave to me but there is no response. Just be careful when you visit Centerfold. Her number nineOfour five5 four nine4 twoeight. She is complete rip off.

Rick Dugan
12-03-13, 21:46
I was chatting with some other dancer at Centerfold and she recommended Eve to have FS outside of club. She then talked to Eve and Eve came to me. Asked for money and then said to stay in my car. But after some time she did not showed up. I called her cell which she gave to me but there is no response. Just be careful when you visit Centerfold. Her number nineOfour five5 four nine4 twoeight. She is complete rip off.Yeah, there are a couple there who are like that. I learned the hard way with one to never to give them money in advance, even if it is just the tipout. Oh, and the girls who are running a scam will tell you that the early departure fee is $50, which should tip you off that you are dealing with a con artist. It is $20, which I know because I've paid it for multiple girls and even gave it directly to the managers for one girl.

Dogboy Jax
12-04-13, 17:38
I was chatting with some other dancer at Centerfold and she recommended Eve to have FS outside of club. She then talked to Eve and Eve came to me. Asked for money and then said to stay in my car. But after some time she did not showed up. I called her cell which she gave to me but there is no response. Just be careful when you visit Centerfold. Her number nineOfour five5 four nine4 twoeight. She is complete rip off.Sorry you got ripped off. Is this tiny, ginger Eve? If so, I've successfully met her for fun outside the club and had a decent time, though I don't know if I will repeat. Did not pay in advance. Saw her in the club one evening and met her at hotel the next. I have a different number for her, so it's likely she never had any intention of meeting you once she got the $ up front. It goes without saying, but you can't trust any of these girls.

Jaxguyrr
12-05-13, 01:45
I was chatting with some other dancer at Centerfold and she recommended Eve to have FS outside of club. She then talked to Eve and Eve came to me. Asked for money and then said to stay in my car. But after some time she did not showed up. I called her cell which she gave to me but there is no response. Just be careful when you visit Centerfold. Her number nineOfour five5 four nine4 twoeight. She is complete rip off.If she is the same girl in the pic (attached), she quit posting because she stole from so many people that she wasn't getting calls. I would stay away from her and her friends at the club. Her uncle has been watching their little scam game and they going to be receiving a pre-holiday trip to see him any day from what I understand.

Rick Dugan
12-05-13, 02:11
If she is the same girl in the pic (attached), she quit posting because she stole from so many people that she wasn't getting calls. I would stay away from her and her friends at the club. Her uncle has been watching their little scam game and they going to be receiving a pre-holiday trip to see him any day from what I understand.The pic below is Kayla, yet another ROB working at CF. Eve is another short readhead who was recently hired at CF after being fired from the dayshift at Emps for reasons only she knows. She tried to run a pity hustle on me while she was at Emps, so I have generally avoided her at CF (or at least as much as one can). I have no doubt that Eve is capable of a variety of scams, but I don't think that anyone holds a candle to what Kayla has done over time.

Dogboy Jax
12-05-13, 14:55
The pic below is Kayla, yet another ROB working at CF. Eve is another short readhead who was recently hired at CF after being fired from the dayshift at Emps for reasons only she knows. She tried to run a pity hustle on me while she was at Emps, so I have generally avoided her at CF (or at least as much as one can). I have no doubt that Eve is capable of a variety of scams, but I don't think that anyone holds a candle to what Kayla has done over time.Yes, the pic is Kayla (aka Jewels), not Eve. They are both redhead spinner types but easy enough to distinguish. There are many reports on here of Kayla running scams, but the report below was the first I've seen about Eve. Oddly, my experiences with both have been positive except for Kayla asking for grossly inflated rates.

Airshot01
12-05-13, 21:18
If she is the same girl in the pic (attached), she quit posting because she stole from so many people that she wasn't getting calls. I would stay away from her and her friends at the club. Her uncle has been watching their little scam game and they going to be receiving a pre-holiday trip to see him any day from what I understand.She tried running that same scam when she was at nsg. Avoid her like the plague, she is nothing but trouble.

Charlie Runkle
12-06-13, 03:00
Does anyone know if she is still at GC? It was reported about a month ago she was at GC but I haven't seen her yet. Is she day or night shift. Need a good time I've been striking out everywhere else lately.

CLS500
12-06-13, 14:17
Does anyone know if she is still at GC? It was reported about a month ago she was at GC but I haven't seen her yet. Is she day or night shift. Need a good time I've been striking out everywhere else lately.She was there last Monday, day shift. She told me she's off Tuesday and weekends. Only day shift.

MudslideSlim
12-15-13, 01:40
I have been reading and I see things like real fun, great time, awesome dances, but is there a reason that the same acronyms don't apply in this thread as opposed to the Massage Parlor thread?

I have gotten quite a few HEs at various strip clubs around town. It breaks down like this for me, there are dancers, there are hustlers and there are VIP vixens (My own term) Dancers hate the vixens, customers hate the hustlers, hustlers hate everybody and the vixens hate going home broke.

I thought I was pretty good at locking down which category a girl was in but I talked to a guy at a club who was a MASTER and he gave me the low down on about 6 girls. I was totally blown away because not only had I NOT marked them as vixens, I had talked to all 6 by the way, BUT I had been to the back with 3 of them and there was never any indication that ANYTHING could happen.

So, armed with the knowledge of my SENSEI, I revisited the 3 that I had whiffed on before and was pleasantly rewarded with a HE on 2 occasions and would have on the third if the bouncer hadn't been so nosy.

Does anyone care to share, out here in the open, their "SUCCESSFUL process" to determine who will take care of you in the VIP?

Member #4489
12-15-13, 10:08
I have been reading and I see things like real fun, great time, awesome dances, but is there a reason that the same acronyms don't apply in this thread as opposed to the Massage Parlor thread?

I have gotten quite a few HEs at various strip clubs around town. It breaks down like this for me, there are dancers, there are hustlers and there are VIP vixens (My own term) Dancers hate the vixens, customers hate the hustlers, hustlers hate everybody and the vixens hate going home broke.

I thought I was pretty good at locking down which category a girl was in but I talked to a guy at a club who was a MASTER and he gave me the low down on about 6 girls. I was totally blown away because not only had I NOT marked them as vixens, I had talked to all 6 by the way, BUT I had been to the back with 3 of them and there was never any indication that ANYTHING could happen.

So, armed with the knowledge of my SENSEI, I revisited the 3 that I had whiffed on before and was pleasantly rewarded with a HE on 2 occasions and would have on the third if the bouncer hadn't been so nosy.

Does anyone care to share, out here in the open, their "SUCCESSFUL process" to determine who will take care of you in the VIP?I find that if I buy them a drink and chat awhile and just tell them what I want before we go back to the lap dance area they will either say "yes" and tell me how much extra they want or say "no, I don't offer extras". It may be that they do offer extras but are worried you are LEO or they only offer extras to guys they have previously danced for and are comfortable with. So if you find one you really like says no, try repeating at a later time.

If they agree, there is no pressure then once you go back to negotiate on the fly so to speak. Don't pay upfront for any promised but not yet delivered extras.

MudslideSlim
12-16-13, 12:05
I find that if I buy them a drink and chat awhile and just tell them what I want before we go back to the lap dance area they will either say "yes" and tell me how much extra they want or say "no, I don't offer extras". It may be that they do offer extras but are worried you are LEO or they only offer extras to guys they have previously danced for and are comfortable with. So if you find one you really like says no, try repeating at a later time.

If they agree, there is no pressure then once you go back to negotiate on the fly so to speak. Don't pay upfront for any promised but not yet delivered extras.Its strange you say that because I have gotten a totally different dance from the same girl when I go for a second time. I don't know why that makes a difference when I don't act any differently or do anything differently but it does. It is a very interesting dynamic with dancers.

MudslideSlim
12-16-13, 17:40
It seems to me that the NewSolidGoldClub and Wacko's have been the most productive HE and hands on type places for me at least. Where else can a Guy go to get his HE at the strip club? (if the right connection is made of course...)

MudslideSlim
12-17-13, 12:02
There is a new chica at wacko's. Divine I believe. She is very cute and a very good dancer... No chance for VIP yet but she seems very up to the task..

Cassadaga
12-17-13, 16:44
For me, Sinsations has been always the place. Careful, if you visit the VIP, make sure to let EVERYONE know how many songs you are paying.

It seems to me that the NewSolidGoldClub and Wacko's have been the most productive HE and hands on type places for me at least. Where else can a Guy go to get his HE at the strip club? (if the right connection is made of course...)

MudslideSlim
12-17-13, 17:02
Dakota is back at Wacko's she was out on mat leave and she has just returned..

She is rough around the edges but a very pretty face and I love her attitude, with me anyway.

Clublvr
12-17-13, 17:53
There is a new chica at wacko's. Divine I believe. She is very cute and a very good dancer... No chance for VIP yet but she seems very up to the task..Does she look spanish? Work nights or days? I met one by that name at Passions night shift. Fun dance and beleive full extras were possible if I had some extra coin on me.

Clublvr.

MudslideSlim
12-17-13, 20:07
Does she look spanish? Work nights or days? I met one by that name at Passions night shift. Fun dance and beleive full extras were possible if I had some extra coin on me.

Clublvr.Yes.. It is the same I don't know if she has LEFT passions but she was working the night shift at Wacko's last night.

Satisfaxxxion
12-18-13, 00:04
It seems to me that the NewSolidGoldClub and Wacko's have been the most productive HE and hands on type places for me at least. Where else can a Guy go to get his HE at the strip club? (if the right connection is made of course...)For a good time in the club, I really miss Dollhouse. The runner-up would have to be Sinsation's and I've also done okay at Wacko's.

OldBaldGuy
12-18-13, 11:26
It kinda befuddles me when guys keep asking questions about strip clubs. There's not a lot of mystery here. You go there because you:

1. Want to have a couple beers.

2. Want to watch girls wiggle onstage.

3. Want to have private dances.

4. Want to have private dances and then some.

5. Want to line up TO.

I happen to like clubs, and go for number 4. After a couple visits, schmoozing a couple ladies, dropping some money on "exploratory" dances.- regardless of the club.- I'm 90% sure what's available to me. BUT ... What's available to me may not apply to everyone. That's why you can't necessarily take another monger's word. You have to play the game for yourself. This from a guy who's had MANY years of experience and MANY happy drives home.

JayCall
12-19-13, 15:18
Does anybody know if TO or extras are available with Chelsea from Wackos? Short, red hair, ink.

JayCall
12-19-13, 15:20
Had a visit with the HJ queen at sins. Did not disappoint.

MudslideSlim
12-19-13, 17:59
Had a visit with the HJ queen at sins. Did not disappoint.The HJ Queen at Sins...

Satisfaxxxion
12-19-13, 18:46
Does anybody know if TO or extras are available with Chelsea from Wackos? Short, red hair, ink.My first impression would be that it's unlikely at best, but I haven't invested any effort, either. It's always worth a shot.

Old School
12-19-13, 21:19
The HJ Queen at Sins...She would be the one wearing the crown and waving her hand up and down up and down up and down until you are happy. Sorry, could not resist!

Fishguy717
12-20-13, 00:58
Went to Sins today, don't get in there very often. Forget her name, but the Russian that was at Dollhouse for so long. Told her I only had time for 2 songs. She made it happen, as usual. Sweet, sexy lady.

Tomado
12-20-13, 02:56
Went there in the afternoon and it was pretty much dead. This one girl caught my eye named Bella. A short spinner with natural D's. Had a good time in the VIP and left happy.

JayCall
12-20-13, 04:21
My first impression would be that it's unlikely at best, but I haven't invested any effort, either. It's always worth a shot.I don't think so as well. A shame because I sure do love her look!

JayCall
12-20-13, 04:27
Lunch at Wackos-.

Was dead until around 1:30. Had a nice dance with Chelsea (no HE) and did not partake anything else (nothing really around).

Evening at Sins-.

Tons of cars = Dancers rides.

Not enough guys but all the usual great dancers.

Isabelle- Great dance not sure how open the menu is.

Russian- God I love Russia for bringing her to this planet.

Teegan- Sure does rock your world and TO is avail but super expensive.

Roxy- I think she is super hot but I still can't get much out of her but decent dance (please speak up if anyone else has). I say she is a 1 dance kind of girl if no other options are available.

MudslideSlim
12-20-13, 10:47
Went to Sins today, don't get in there very often. Forget her name, but the Russian that was at Dollhouse for so long. Told her I only had time for 2 songs. She made it happen, as usual. Sweet, sexy lady.Or should I just whisper around "I'm looking for the Russian!

BarneyStinson
12-20-13, 15:51
Nice big boobs, limited menu. HE only. Saw GA after for a great time.

BlackDolphin
12-20-13, 16:02
Or should I just whisper around "I'm looking for the Russian!I think her name is Katya or something like that.

Satisfaxxxion
12-20-13, 16:57
Went to Sins today, don't get in there very often. Forget her name, but the Russian that was at Dollhouse for so long. Told her I only had time for 2 songs. She made it happen, as usual. Sweet, sexy lady.That would be Katya.

Punkox
12-23-13, 18:25
Nice big boobs, limited menu. HE only. Saw GA after for a great time.Quite a shame... Was going to try her but with the limited menu I'll be sticking with GA and Steph... Thanks for saving me .8

Lilvenz1
12-23-13, 21:13
Anyone know whatever happened to Kylie from Sins? Had fun with her awhile back, even had her digits for TO, weren't able to link up, and then I couldn't find her at Sins anymore. She was short, black hair, big rack, wore glasses, bunch of tattoos. I think she may have went to Wackos, but not sure what she is up to now. Would definitely like to see her again!

Fishguy717
12-24-13, 07:42
Any of you guys familiar with Georgia from the Gold Club? Not there anymore as of recently. However, I saw her on an afternoon out to GC about 2-3 months ago, and evidently punched in my monger number to her phone. Forgot all about her, other than a nice body that I wouldn't mind taking to the next level. Well she started texting the monger phone two days ago, and we went back and forth, her needing money. I thought, "Here's my chance". Set a time to go to her place at the beach, of course she ran late like so many do. Ended up about 45 minutes late. Went into a little separate apartment house in the back, and long story short, I got the equivalent of a BAD champagne room session, and nothing else.

She asked about 3 times before hand for the money, told her she wasn't nude yet. She got nude, I took the money out, she put it away, excused herself to the rest room, came back with the undies back on, and asked me to do the same, and started with, "it's that time of month". I told her that info should have been shared prior to taking the money. She also said something at that time about me needing to put the raincoat away I had laid out. This was going down hill fast. But it was $.25, so I thought to myself, that I would go ahead and pretend it was a champagne room, and see where it goes from there.

The good points:

She has a great body, wish I could nail it.

She has her own place, although it's not much, it's in a safe area.

Cute southern drawl in her voice.

The bad points:

Took the money before letting me know nothing extra was happening.

Took the money before saying it was that time of the month, although I don't think it was, I think it was an excuse.

No music in the room, so a cartoon show was on TV.

She would just start to get the little fish growing, and then switch to another position, or get up to get a drink, or talk, so never spent enough time on him to make anything happen.

She was a BIG time clock watcher. Actually told me she was setting her timer on her phone, and looked at it a few times during the supposed 30 minute session. I don't think it was 30 minutes, but part of me just wanted it to be over.

Didn't 'finish' the job.

I got a much better performance from her when I was in the VIP with her at Gold Club. After I left, she texted me saying she was sorry, she could tell I wasn't happy, but that she just doesn't 'share her body' like that. I texted her back pretty much all the bad things I listed above, and told her I was not mad, that I was treating this one like the charity case that she was, that I did something nice for someone in severe need for Christmas. Told her if we ever met again, it would be by MY rules, and there would be no payment until it was over.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, but wanted to be sure any other monger that she was trying to get in touch with would know the probable outcome. Merry Christmas, mongers.

P.S. Here's a couple of pics she sent me to make me wait patiently. They don't show her body very well, but it is nice.293247293248.

ArthurNudge
12-24-13, 13:26
Finally visited Sins last night looking for the oft mentioned Katya. She was not there so focus went elsewhere. Honestly, not much to pick from unless you like overly inked up heifers. Only one attractive was Sage. Turns out she was new. Two days new. Dances were pretty lame so hopefully she will get better with time. I don't see her sticking it out. I saw Becky from the old Doll House days and got dances from her. Lots of grabbing and she stuck her tongue down my throat. Thought she was going to such my insides out.

Overall, not too impressed with the talent. Way too much ink on most of the dancers.

ArthurNudge
12-24-13, 13:29
Work appears to be moving along on the new Doll House location. Sign is up and the curb in the parking lot has been laid. Next step will be the limerock then asphalt. Hard to tell how far along they are on the inside but at least the walls look to be painted. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Skyfall
12-26-13, 19:03
Finally visited Sins last night looking for the oft mentioned Katya. She was not there so focus went elsewhere. Honestly, not much to pick from unless you like overly inked up heifers. Only one attractive was Sage. Turns out she was new. Two days new. Dances were pretty lame so hopefully she will get better with time. I don't see her sticking it out. I saw Becky from the old Doll House days and got dances from her. Lots of grabbing and she stuck her tongue down my throat. Thought she was going to such my insides out.

Overall, not too impressed with the talent. Way too much ink on most of the dancers.Is Katya the one that wears the black wig? About 34 y / o.

Oldman Feels
12-27-13, 02:22
Is Katya the one that wears the black wig? About 34 y / o.Russian accent. Yes, just ask for the Russian.

Fishguy717
12-27-13, 08:47
Is Katya the one that wears the black wig? About 34 y / o.You've got the age about right, but Katya does not wear a wig. She is a brunette, and has a dynamite body. Pretty eyes.

Old School
12-27-13, 09:01
SINE. Made a visit on Christmas night, many new faces and as someone has mentioned, with lots of TATS. I am not opposed to TATS but I do not get the whole let us huddle together and play with our phones. Did get one dance from I believe her name is Christin. Lovely dance, a bit of hands-on, has an Ass to die for and lovely Boobies. Not sure, what was on the table only two dances and have no INTEL on her. No Katya, Maria, or familiar go to faces.

NSG. Day Shift SMH! It must have been "Hire Big Girl Week" As usual new crop but very large. However, there is Sadie, Bella, Monica... Combined do no weigh more than new hire.

Doll House – Word I got is there was a glitch in zoning so there was a setback. They had to actually move or build the building a few over, zoning. City is trying everything to slow or stop progress.

ArthurNudge
12-27-13, 10:27
Doll House – Word I got is there was a glitch in zoning so there was a setback. They had to actually move or build the building a few over, zoning. City is trying everything to slow or stop progress.After they purchased the old thrift store the city came back kind of after the fact and said you do not have enough parking to meet zoning regs. Either their lawyer did not do his due diligence or city is playing fast and loose with their rules to stand in the way. So they demolished the old thrift store and are in the process of building the new structure. If the city tries something else, he just needs to file suit. The city of Tampa tried that zoning rule manipulations years ago to stop clubs from opening and they lost every time.

Rotag60
12-27-13, 12:00
After they purchased the old thrift store the city came back kind of after the fact and said you do not have enough parking to meet zoning regs. Either their lawyer did not do his due diligence or city is playing fast and loose with their rules to stand in the way. So they demolished the old thrift store and are in the process of building the new structure. If the city tries something else, he just needs to file suit. The city of Tampa tried that zoning rule manipulations years ago to stop clubs from opening and they lost every time.Heard from a former DH dancer now at Sins is that they plan to open probably the 2nd week in January.

Mdfun
12-28-13, 15:23
Hit sins during the week day shift. Lots of old doll house friends were there. Best sins experience so far and left very happy.

Saw Kimberly is back too. Have to make a second trip to see her again.

Oldman Feels
12-29-13, 11:55
Hit sins during the week day shift. Lots of old doll house friends were there. Best sins experience so far and left very happy.

Saw Kimberly is back too. Have to make a second trip to see her again.Yes, Kimberly has been back for a few months now. She went to Centerfold for a while but now is back at Sins, and I'm glad. I didn't like Centerfold. Kimberly is a great girl and you will leave happy. When the Doll House opens a lot of the girls that worked there before has told me they are going back there. I can only get away in the afternoons but the girls at Sins are great to me. I have learned that you never pay up front because you're going to get ripped off. I have a couple of times. I'm new at this and I'm learning the hard way.

MudslideSlim
12-29-13, 13:17
Get to the club, see a girl that has shared your company much to the benefit of you and her only to find that two days later, she walks by you and doesn't even acknowledge you are there? I paid, tipped well, hell, she even came and found me and sat with me another 15 or 20 minutes. She kissed my cheek and told me that she would keep her eye out for me. The other night, I came in the club she was onstage, tipped her a couple of dollars, but it was like she didn't even know me. WTF?

ArthurNudge
12-29-13, 13:55
Heard from a former DH dancer now at Sins is that they plan to open probably the 2nd week in January.Last night I was told opening day would be January 17th with this coming from Katya who has stayed in touch with the owner.

Satisfaxxxion
12-30-13, 01:12
Get to the club, see a girl that has shared your company much to the benefit of you and her only to find that two days later, she walks by you and doesn't even acknowledge you are there? I paid, tipped well, hell, she even came and found me and sat with me another 15 or 20 minutes. She kissed my cheek and told me that she would keep her eye out for me. The other night, I came in the club she was onstage, tipped her a couple of dollars, but it was like she didn't even know me. WTF?I've had that happen, and then the next time around that same dancer was all over me like she didn't even remember blowing me off.

I'd just write it off to recreational chemistry.

Oldman Feels
12-30-13, 01:25
Get to the club, see a girl that has shared your company much to the benefit of you and her only to find that two days later, she walks by you and doesn't even acknowledge you are there? I paid, tipped well, hell, she even came and found me and sat with me another 15 or 20 minutes. She kissed my cheek and told me that she would keep her eye out for me. The other night, I came in the club she was onstage, tipped her a couple of dollars, but it was like she didn't even know me. WTF?At Sins the girls come and go but there are some that I see almost every time I go. They are very nice to me greeting me with a big hug and kiss. I've had too many bad times with the BP girls so I just go to Sins now. Some girls have TO and I text them some times for TO. You meet a new BP girl and you don't know what you might get. Here I can talk to them and know what I'm in for. Just never pay up front.

Have fun! Be safe!

JayCall
12-30-13, 09:48
You've got the age about right, but Katya does not wear a wig. She is a brunette, and has a dynamite body. Pretty eyes.Exactly, no wig, wonderful body, pretty eyes and the best personality!

Satisfaxxxion
12-30-13, 13:23
I've had too many bad times with the BP girls so I just go to Sins now. Some girls have TO and I text them some times for TO. You meet a new BP girl and you don't know what you might get. Here I can talk to them and know what I'm in for. Just never pay up front.My thoughts exactly. Other than the rare SW as a target of opportunity, I stick to working the clubs these days. I can look them in the eye, among other important places, and have a pretty good idea of what's up before I commit myself. And as you say, never, never, never pay up front.

ArthurNudge
12-30-13, 13:52
At Sins the girls come and go but there are some that I see almost every time I go. They are very nice to me greeting me with a big hug and kiss. I've had too many bad times with the BP girls so I just go to Sins now. Some girls have TO and I text them some times for TO. You meet a new BP girl and you don't know what you might get. Here I can talk to them and know what I'm in for. Just never pay up front.

Have fun! Be safe!Yours is the approach I am taking. At least in a strip club you can see what you are getting. With BP or CL girls you never know. Plus there are legal issues that you may get caught up in. As far as finding TO in Sins, it has been slow going. Been trying Alicia but all she wants to do is play games. Dances are hot with her but her promises of TO have never come true. Always some excuse so I have dropped her from my list. Did hook up with Gabbie a couple of times but she seems to have disappeared. So I will keep looking.

Big Pun3225
12-30-13, 18:26
Exchanged emails on a dating site. Got the number and she texted me some adult pics. Wants to hook up, Said she has bills to pay.

Anyone had TO with her before? Said she has worked at Wackos, Gold Club and Emperors.

Spacehog
12-30-13, 19:55
Is Katya the one that wears the black wig? About 34 y / o.You might be thinking about Carmen she's around 34 years old wears wigs often up there at Sins but she mostly bartends these days. IF the girl was covered in tattoos then it could of been Chase she often wears wigs but she's reconizable by the huge butter fly tattoo on her butt.

Rick Dugan
12-31-13, 12:33
At Sins the girls come and go but there are some that I see almost every time I go. They are very nice to me greeting me with a big hug and kiss. I've had too many bad times with the BP girls so I just go to Sins now. Some girls have TO and I text them some times for TO. You meet a new BP girl and you don't know what you might get. Here I can talk to them and know what I'm in for. Just never pay up front.

Have fun! Be safe!
Yours is the approach I am taking. At least in a strip club you can see what you are getting. Clubs have been my primary source of p4 p for some years now, but even more so since moving to J'ville. In my humble opinion the escort scene here is simply horrible. When I read the BP and CL review sections and then see the links to the girls, I am dismayed at what is considered good quality around here. Strippers tend to be more expensive and much less of a sure thing, but so be it if my alternative is what I am seeing on BP.

Having said that, the strip club scene in J'ville is also less than stellar. The only place where I have found TO relatively easily is CF. Scores (formerly Emps) used to be a decent source too, but they recently cleaned house on the night shift and the girls that are left are the more boring variety.

NewLove24
01-01-14, 22:01
Went to wackos today after the football game and ran into our little red head Jewel or sometimes goes by Kayla. Another great BBBJCIM for two dances. Place was packed with girls and customers.

Rick Dugan
01-01-14, 22:38
Went to wackos today after the football game and ran into our little red head Jewel or sometimes goes by Kayla. Another great BBBJCIM for two dances. Place was packed with girls and customers.NewLove, I'm not saying that I do not believe you, but positive stories about this chick are hard to come by. A number of folks posting on this very board have been scammed by her (including me, though not for too much), either in Centerfolds or through her BP posts. I did also note that your only two posts on this site since May of 2012 have been to support her. Again, I am not saying that you are lying, but it does seem a bit odd.

For those of you unfamiliar with this girl, she has a tendency to run upfront collection scams without delivery of promised services. She will also offer to source drugs for guys who are dumb enough to hand over cash and expect delivery of said drugs. These things I have both witnessed firsthand and heard reports about through several sources, including a number of posters on this site as well as other strippers in her last club.

Now to be fair, there are a couple of guys around here who swear that they have had good experiences with Kayla / Jewel, though they are in the definite minority. I have also read somewhere around here that she was more reliable in the past when she worked at Sins, but clearly something changed when she left there.

Net. Net, if you meet a very young, pretty and thin red. Head girl at Wackos (she must have moved from Centerfolds), do not give her any money upfront for anything. And she can be very convincing, so if you deal with her use your big head. At least until your experience works out the way that NL's did.

JohnnyRedd
01-01-14, 23:40
Is she working days or nights at Sins?

Charlie Runkle
01-02-14, 02:10
Went to wackos today after the football game and ran into our little red head Jewel or sometimes goes by Kayla. Another great BBBJCIM for two dances. Place was packed with girls and customers.Saw her there the other day. A lot of the girls are pissed she*s back.

Charlie Runkle
01-02-14, 02:12
Is she working days or nights at Sins?I usually see her there on day shift.

Questionable 1
01-02-14, 10:28
Anyone have any info on the name changes at the club on Phillips near University. Seems like the new owners are working to clean the outside of the building up with some landscaping. Always kind of amused me that the clubs there seem to change names every few months.

ArthurNudge
01-02-14, 11:01
Is she working days or nights at Sins?She usually gets in around 2:00 pm or so and works through the night shift. Business has been slow during the holidays so she might skip the afternoon work and show up around 7:00 pm.

Nitroxdreams
01-02-14, 15:03
Does anybody know if TO or extras are available with Chelsea from Wackos? Short, red hair, ink.Be prepared to spend a shit ton of $ & even then maybe, maybe not.

Dogboy Jax
01-02-14, 15:56
NewLove, I'm not saying that I do not believe you, but positive stories about this chick are hard to come by. A number of folks posting on this very board have been scammed by her (including me, though not for too much), either in Centerfolds or through her BP posts. I did also note that your only two posts on this site since May of 2012 have been to support her. Again, I am not saying that you are lying, but it does seem a bit odd.

For those of you unfamiliar with this girl, she has a tendency to run upfront collection scams without delivery of promised services. She will also offer to source drugs for guys who are dumb enough to hand over cash and expect delivery of said drugs. These things I have both witnessed firsthand and heard reports about through several sources, including a number of posters on this site as well as other strippers in her last club.

Now to be fair, there are a couple of guys around here who swear that they have had good experiences with Kayla / Jewel, though they are in the definite minority. I have also read somewhere around here that she was more reliable in the past when she worked at Sins, but clearly something changed when she left there.

Net. Net, if you meet a very young, pretty and thin red. Head girl at Wackos (she must have moved from Centerfolds), do not give her any money upfront for anything. And she can be very convincing, so if you deal with her use your big head. At least until your experience works out the way that NL's did.Dugan, I'm posting to point out that just because she is a scammer (and I 100% believe she is) does not mean she is not also willing to get the job done. I got reacquainted with her a few days ago after she started back at Wacko's. Good experience similar to NewLove's. I have known her for a couple years. I have never given her money upfront, never taken up her offer for TO, and I don't use drugs -- thus, have never been scammed by her. I have always gotten good service from her in the club. That said, I would not trust her, OR ANY of these girls, enough to give them the money upfront.

RuggerForFun
01-02-14, 17:17
Dugan, I'm posting to point out that just because she is a scammer (and I 100% believe she is) does not mean she is not also willing to get the job done. I got reacquainted with her a few days ago after she started back at Wacko's. Good experience similar to NewLove's. I have known her for a couple years. I have never given her money upfront, never taken up her offer for TO, and I don't use drugs -- thus, have never been scammed by her. I have always gotten good service from her in the club. That said, I would not trust her, OR ANY of these girls, enough to give them the money upfront.What does she look like? I am going there and would like to check her out.

Rick Dugan
01-02-14, 18:19
That said, I would not trust her, OR ANY of these girls, enough to give them the money upfront.True enough. To elaborate, I am in a lot of clubs in a lot of cities each year and this is club 101 stuff. However, at CF it is not an uncommon practice for takeout girls to ask for their early departure fee upfront (which is only $20 by the way, but some girls will try to shake you for $50). Normally no big deal and I never had a problem in doing this with any girl there before. However, this emboldened Kayla to not only try to go for the whole agreed upon payment, but after being refused, to ask me if I had money for "party favors" (drugs) and, when I declined yet again, to actually try to get me to go to the LD room first. All I could do was laugh at the audacity of the girl as she kept coming back, over and over, even when it was all too obvious that she had no intention of departing and was running a game. I am 100% certain that if I had given her another cent, it would have been good money after bad.

What I have read from other guys on here, and what I have heard from other gals in the club, this type of thing was common practice for her at CF. I would also encourage folks to read the posts about her BP antics, which involved the all too classic grab and dash system.

So while I agree that all strippers are not to be trusted, this girl is a special breed of con artist. I'm wondering if she is no longer in CF because she finally wore out her welcome. She caused a lot of trouble while she was there, with a number of pissed off guys and multiple visits from the police.

Perhaps her time at Wackos will be better. It sounds like she is off to a good start, but I would be cautious with her. Maybe she treats her long time customers differently than fresh marks. I really couldn't say, but it will be interesting to see how her story evolves at her new stop.

TampaDrew
01-02-14, 19:58
I think she is working at Wackos now!

TampaDrew
01-02-14, 20:08
NewLove, I'm not saying that I do not believe you, but positive stories about this chick are hard to come by. A number of folks posting on this very board have been scammed by her (including me, though not for too much), either in Centerfolds or through her BP posts. I did also note that your only two posts on this site since May of 2012 have been to support her. Again, I am not saying that you are lying, but it does seem a bit odd.

Net. Net, if you meet a very young, pretty and thin red. Head girl at Wackos (she must have moved from Centerfolds), do not give her any money upfront for anything. And she can be very convincing, so if you deal with her use your big head. At least until your experience works out the way that NL's did.I agree{TCS. Ellipses}she ripped me off!

NewLove24
01-02-14, 22:13
Sorry for the up roar on Kayla didn't care to start that don't know the girl except for the three times getting bbbjs at clubs, I don't do takeout or drugs so maybe that's why I've never had a problem but either way could careless about her or any of these working girls and if you're getting ripped off for giving the money up front just means you're not very good at this game we all play. As far as my last two posts being about her it's just coincidence but that's my fault I should post more of my encounters which I will work on.

A little catch up in the last month bbbjs from Becky and Sunshine at Cocktails, BBBJ from eve and some drunk dayshift girl from Michigan (sorry forgot her name) at CF, and one from Kayla at Wakcos. Struck out at Gold Club, Jakes, and Bare Assetts.

Also a few happy hand shakes from our favorite Russian at Sins.

Good Luck to everyone and stay safe.

Oldman Feels
01-05-14, 01:57
Tried to see Ms Honeyy Green today from BP but struck out so I went to Sins and left very happy.

Stay Safe, Have Fun.

Kaplog
01-06-14, 02:17
Do Cheyyanne from the DH still work at sins?

Tomado
01-06-14, 02:38
Do Cheyyanne from the DH still work at sins?I saw her there about a month ago.

JaxNghtLife
01-06-14, 18:27
I agree{TCS. Ellipses}she ripped me off!If you go back far enough on your search on here, you will also see she just didn't supposedly rip guys off, but also passed along something that doesn't wash off. Stay safe out there!

Sultan69
01-06-14, 19:52
Doll House has posted on their facebook page that they plan to reopen within the next 2-4 weeks. Looking forward to checking it out.

Cane 300
01-08-14, 21:02
Anyone have any info on the name changes at the club on Phillips near University. Seems like the new owners are working to clean the outside of the building up with some landscaping. Always kind of amused me that the clubs there seem to change names every few months.The new club is Scores.

Avenger62
01-09-14, 07:30
The new club is Scores.Probably going to change the name again. Seems they are using that name without permission from the chain of high end strip clubs. Might be a lawsuit involved.

Questionable 1
01-09-14, 10:45
The new club is Scores.Not talking about Scores, talking abut the ones on Phillips not University. There are two clubs in one building. One is Queen of Hearts or something lie that. Place is looking a lot better than it has in years. Wondering what is up with it...

StevieMartin1
01-09-14, 17:37
Not talking about Scores, talking abut the ones on Phillips not University. There are two clubs in one building. One is Queen of Hearts or something lie that. Place is looking a lot better than it has in years. Wondering what is up with it...It is called Queen of Hearts. It is a black strip club with a small restaurant next door. A friend of a friend just opened it. He is also building a high end dance club / restaurant downtown that will be called Level 8.

Satisfaxxxion
01-09-14, 19:18
Probably going to change the name again. Seems they are using that name without permission from the chain of high end strip clubs. Might be a lawsuit involved.I had heard, and I believe I read it on this forum, too, that the owner had bought into the Scores chain. Interesting.

Cimkot
01-10-14, 11:00
Last Friday too many guys, too few girls. The drinks are priced ok but the girl to guy ratio on Friday just not worth the effort. Sinsations about 9 the exact opposite, much better if you already had a few to drink as no alcohol there.

Fishguy717
01-10-14, 15:18
Last Friday too many guys, too few girls. The drinks are priced ok but the girl to guy ratio on Friday just not worth the effort. Sinsations about 9 the exact opposite, much better if you already had a few to drink as no alcohol there.Hmmmm.. I was one of the guys there last Friday, on a rare evening visit, and rarely to Wackos. There were plenty of girls, and a lot of hot ones, and I spent way too much money. Not sure where you were sitting, but that was the most fun I've had there in years. Took about 5 different ones in back for a dance or two (I know, stupid. Could have spent it on a high end ER girl).

FunJaxMan
01-10-14, 18:35
It looks Eve is working at Wackos. I seen at CF before and she is a rip off. Just be careful with her when negotiating. Today she is in red dress with black panties at Wackos.

JayCall
01-11-14, 04:30
Ugly truck rolled in. A few offering extras but did not partake (not in the least desireable) lame night.

JustinBigWoody
01-11-14, 15:17
I had heard, and I believe I read it on this forum, too, that the owner had bought into the Scores chain. Interesting.I know for a fact that the owner of Scores (formerly Emperor's) also owns the Gold Club, Thee Officers Club (formerly Crossroads) as well as 3 or 4 clubs in Tampa. Emperor's, Tampa Gold Club, etc. I don't know if he bought into the Scores chain or not, but I do know that he was once sued by Caesar's Palace because the original name of Emperor's was Caesar's. Hard to imagine that the same business man would set himself up to be sued again. Then again, stranger things have happened! Stay safe out there fellas!! -JBW.

Member #4489
01-12-14, 08:04
Parking lot was full. Lots of girls dancing. Best selection I have seen there in a long time.

Got a dancer from Dakota and one from Kayla / Jewel. Both with extras.

They both recommended that I try Bunny next visit. Ran out of energy and $.

ArthurNudge
01-12-14, 09:32
Sins was pretty busy Saturday night. Spent some very nice time with Tegan and Becky. Wanted to dames with Katya but our available time did not mesh. When I was free she was busy and vice versa. Also got a dance from a relative new girl names Angelica (I think). Slender with shoulder length light colored hair. Most painful experience I have ever had. Her rub and tug was very rough and she bounced on the boys like she was trying to crack open some walnuts with her ass. I actually had to stop her after one dance due to the rough and painful nature of her dance. First time I have ever had to do that.

Alecia also stopped by to say Hello, but I just blew her off. She is a game player making after hours promises that she has no intention of delivering on. I hate liars.

I really need to find a regular OTC girl and end all of the back room dance nonsense!

Heard the new Doll House is still a couple of weeks away.

Rick Dugan
01-13-14, 12:26
Probably going to change the name again. Seems they are using that name without permission from the chain of high end strip clubs. Might be a lawsuit involved.

I had heard, and I believe I read it on this forum, too, that the owner had bought into the Scores chain. Interesting.Scores Jacksonville is authorized to use the name. From what I was told, the people from Scores now own a piece of this club. I don't know what the owners received in return other than the right to use the name, but it would not surprise me if they also obtained a small stake in the broader Scores chain. The same owners also cut a deal to use the Score name in their club in Palm Beach.

I can see the logic in doing this. Anyone who knows anything about the other Emperors in FL (Tampa and Pasco County), both also part of South East Showclubs, knows just how bad they are, with dancers that look like they were scooped up from the street corners and methadone clinics. Yes a lot of action can be found in the other Emperor clubs, but it just isn't worth paying club prices for what you could find walking the street. Being associated with the Emperors brand had to have been hurting this club, which is a hell of a lot nicer than the other clubs that were carrying that brand.

An yes, as someone else mentioned, South East Showclubs also owns Gold Club, Officers Club and Flashdancers in the J'ville area, as well as 5 other clubs in FL and one in GA.

BeachDude44
01-16-14, 10:29
Hey I'm a newb to the hobby was thinking about going to wackos today to hang out or should I go for the for sure thing on BP... Also new to the area if anyone wants to chill at the club (nothing weird) and teach me the art of getting extras I'm down just a avg 25 yr here.

Satisfaxxxion
01-16-14, 14:57
Hey I'm a newb to the hobby was thinking about going to wackos today to hang out or should I go for the for sure thing on BP.BP is no sure thing. I'll stick to clubs.

Skyfall
01-17-14, 01:20
Checked out some off my path clubs today. I have not read much about Passions on this site so, I stopped by. No much to report, was there around 4:30. Hand full of girls at bar. Was approached by one gal, not my type. Overall, I felt the girls were simply appeared to not need my money. Was told about Stud's. Stopped by in hopes of something better. All I can say is Sad. Nothing remotely attractive.

PlayTiem
01-17-14, 02:54
BP is no sure thing. I'll stick to clubs.There is no such thing as a sure thing. I've had mostly good luck on BP, but with a nose for what's likely to be fake. I've only gone to the strip joints when I've felt like getting drunk and wasting money, but clearly others here have had different experiences.

Fishguy717
01-17-14, 07:09
Dropped by Scores yesterday to have a beer with a fellow monger, and saw a tall German girl named Monica. Said she had been there 3 months. I don't go there daily, but I had never seen her. Very pretty, and ALL woman, big natural DD's with eraser head nips.

Took her in the back for a couple, and had a great time back there, she appeared to get off, or she was a good actress. She unleashed the girls, and told me to twist, knead, chew, whatever on those nips, because she liked it. Well she really got into it. I enjoyed seeing her, probably will again. First time I met her, so I didn't expect anything, but a request for a phone number was politely declined. Doesn't hurt to ask. I'll try again after I see her a couple more times.

But if you like tall gorgeous women, she is one hot lady.

Sinseeker71
01-17-14, 10:51
Hailey (aka DixieDoll), my ATF since her early years at DH, is back from down south due to some family business. She will be moving back to DH when they open but for now she's at Sins. As all of you can't seem to find good TO I would suggest you look her up. She works Mon thru Fri unless she can find something better to do w you! No BS just straight up good time...try her out.. Follow her lead on discussions and you'll be very happy! Good luck and be safe!

Sultan69
01-17-14, 20:28
Hailey (aka DixieDoll), my ATF since her early years at DH, is back from down south due to some family business. She will be moving back to DH when they open but for now she's at Sins. As all of you can't seem to find good TO I would suggest you look her up. She works Mon thru Fri unless she can find something better to do w you! No BS just straight up good time...try her out.. Follow her lead on discussions and you'll be very happy! Good luck and be safe!That is welcome news. Missed her.

Oldman Feels
01-22-14, 03:13
Went to Sins on Monday. They said it was 9 girls there, just a few out front and Stacie was on stage when I walked in. Spent some time talking to her after. Sweet girl with nice real DD. She had her baby back in September and is still lactating. Love those Double Ds. WOW, but no extras. Picture of her below from a few years back when she worked the Gold Club. Had to go back and enjoy. Then talked to Kyra. Always very nice to me and as always left with a smile.

Kaplog
01-24-14, 00:36
Went to Sins on Monday. They said it was 9 girls there, just a few out front and Stacie was on stage when I walked in. Spent some time talking to her after. Sweet girl with nice real DD. She had her baby back in September and is still lactating. Love those Double Ds. WOW, but no extras. Picture of her below from a few years back when she worked the Gold Club. Had to go back and enjoy. Then talked to Kyra. Always very nice to me and as always left with a smile.She used to offer extras last year...maybe before the baby.

The PussyNator
01-24-14, 01:03
She used to offer extras last year...maybe before the baby.Are we talking about the Stacy former Gold Club day shift and then Wackos day shift? If so...I never really liked her so no opinion on her but I heard from mongers that she allowed licking of her private parts in the VIP dance but she will not reciprocate.

As far as Kyra from Sins, if we are talking about the girl with the big fake tits and a big ass and a bunch of tattoos in her back, I did many TO's with her in the past when she was sober. She is into swallowing cum with a luxury BJ, she also likes greek if you let her know in advance. But once again unless I see a pic of the Kyra you are referring to, I cannot confirm it is the same Kyra I am talking about.

Oldman Feels
01-24-14, 02:17
Are we talking about the Stacy former Gold Club day shift and then Wackos day shift? If so...I never really liked her so no opinion on her but I heard from mongers that she allowed licking of her private parts in the VIP dance but she will not reciprocate.

As far as Kyra from Sins, if we are talking about the girl with the big fake tits and a big ass and a bunch of tattoos in her back, I did many TO's with her in the past when she was sober. She is into swallowing cum with a luxury BJ, she also likes greek if you let her know in advance. But once again unless I see a pic of the Kyra you are referring to, I cannot confirm it is the same Kyra I am talking about.It could be a different Stacie but I posted her PIC below. Picture was taken at the Gold Club OP in 2009. I've known her from before the baby and no licking then or now. Tits are much bigger now, DDs.

The Kyra that I see has fake tits, maybe C cup but looks good and feels good. She doesn't have a bunch of tats, only a few that you have to look for because we were talking about them last Monday. She wants to go to nursing school and so she doesn't want to have any tats that would show if she is working as a nurse. Never ask for TO, she takes care of me there. I'll try and get a picture next time.

Make It Happen
01-24-14, 17:25
I was servicing one of my accounts In Mayport. Came across a good looking stripper name Nadia. She did the circuit it all the strip clubs. She was at sensations and officers club. Anybody have success with her for takeout?

FunJaxMan
01-24-14, 18:53
Today went to wackos and chat with Cathy and Lindsey. Cathy been a while at wackos. Lindsey moved from texas. BTW I had chat with Eve too and she quoted $2.0 for TO. But I did not partake.

Kaplog
01-25-14, 02:54
It could be a different Stacie but I posted her PIC below. Picture was taken at the Gold Club OP in 2009. I've known her from before the baby and no licking then or now. Tits are much bigger now, DDs.

The Kyra that I see has fake tits, maybe C cup but looks good and feels good. She doesn't have a bunch of tats, only a few that you have to look for because we were talking about them last Monday. She wants to go to nursing school and so she doesn't want to have any tats that would show if she is working as a nurse. Never ask for TO, she takes care of me there. I'll try and get a picture next time.The pic that old man feels posted is a pic of a dancer at sins dayshift who is a sister of a tall spinner raven haired dancer also at sins (forgot the names...too long) but the lady in the pic used to provide really good dances with extras..I even tried her and her sister at the same time for 3 songs...awesome stuff...but that was late 2012 or early 2013...

Sultan69
01-25-14, 16:23
There used to be a really cute brunette at DH named Crystal. Never had the opportunity to have a dance with her, but I heard she is going to be at DH again when it opens. Does anyone have any experience with her?

BrownEyeDog
01-25-14, 16:48
If you go back far enough on your search on here, you will also see she just didn't supposedly rip guys off, but also passed along something that doesn't wash off. Stay safe out there!K / J has been fine for me but as other senior members have noted however you must follow recommended guidelines.

Also recommend staying safe!

BrownEyeDog
01-25-14, 16:54
Last night I was told opening day would be January 17th with this coming from Katya who has stayed in touch with the owner.Checked a little over a week ago no luck. Katya is usually pretty reliable.

Coyote South
01-25-14, 18:55
Checked a little over a week ago no luck. Katya is usually pretty reliable.According to their Facebook page, they will be accepting applications for dancers on Thursday, the 30th. So the opening should be soon.

JingoXX
01-25-14, 22:22
Kimberly is back at Sins (afternoons), said she would be here only two weeks. Said she had to make lots of money while she is here, so I guess that means working nights also. Based on my prior experience with her, I think she would be available.

RaginRaver69
01-27-14, 21:00
I went to wackos today to eat. Of course several girls tried talking to me. One that I talked to was new and spilled her guys about the day and that all these old guys wanted to smash her. I hard closed her with well what if it was me. Her response was I would it for free. $30 VIP charge later I walked out a happy man to say the least. It's great being good looking. I just love my strange.

Charlie Runkle
01-28-14, 01:44
Had a rather enjoyable explosive dance with Dynomite last week. Day shift. Was going to test drive a Bentley but went for the fireworks instead.

RealDeal69
01-28-14, 02:17
Checked into Sins the other day (afternoon) I noticed blonde Monica was back. She immediately walked up to me trying to hustle me into the VIP. She offered FS fir $100 for the 1st song and $25 for each song after that. I talked her down to $80 for the 1st and $20 each after (I only planned on being back there 1 song *wink). Once we got in the back she was all hands on but no action. When the 2nd song started I went to pull out little Johnny and she starts saying how she doesn't do that. I told her that's not what we agreed to and that I did not want the 2nd dance. She then demands the money for both dances even though we were only 1 minute into the 2nd song. I hand her $50 and she tells me that I owe her $100. I told her nothing happened so I would not be paying her $100. Luckily I did not pay her upfront as she had tried to get me to do before the dance. I will visit Sins in the future because of past luck I just know to stay clear of Monica. Just giving you fellow mongers a friendly warning. Stay safe out there!

Fishguy717
01-28-14, 08:18
I went to wackos today to eat. Of course several girls tried talking to me. One that I talked to was new and spilled her guys about the day and that all these old guys wanted to smash her. I hard closed her with well what if it was me. Her response was I would it for free. $30 VIP charge later I walked out a happy man to say the least. It's great being good looking. I just love my strange.Ok, so evidently you are good looking and probably didn't need to be at a strip club anyway, but any chance you want to give up the name of the stripper that raped you in the back?

Scohen1025
01-28-14, 09:04
Ok, so evidently you are good looking and probably didn't need to be at a strip club anyway, but any chance you want to give up the name of the stripper that raped you in the back?I'm sure it was Carmen Elecra, Kate Upton, Scarlett Johansson, etc. I'm sure you get my drift. Fantasy land. Besides Fishy, don't you fall under the category of old guy wanting to smash? LOL.

Fishguy717
01-28-14, 10:15
I'm sure it was Carmen Elecra, Kate Upton, Scarlett Johansson, etc. I'm sure you get my drift. Fantasy land. Besides Fishy, don't you fall under the category of old guy wanting to smash? LOL.Well, I figured if he used his first post to brag about his looks and getting nailed for $30 at a strip club, I may want some pointers!

ArthurNudge
01-28-14, 15:18
I went to wackos today to eat. Of course several girls tried talking to me. One that I talked to was new and spilled her guys about the day and that all these old guys wanted to smash her. I hard closed her with well what if it was me. Her response was I would it for free. $30 VIP charge later I walked out a happy man to say the least. It's great being good looking. I just love my strange.I'm toothless and butt ugly. It usually takes me $99.95 to leave happy. You are my new hero! I love that you are so humble too!

MudslideSlim
01-28-14, 16:13
If you want a good daydream, dream of going to Wacko's during the day. I dreamt of a slender brunette spinner, she goes by the stage name Dakota, she has a tiger lily tattoo on her side. All I can say is she was well worth the time, and I always leave happy in my dream. FS was NOT on the menu but for those who tip well, there is potential for some uncovered oral work and HE is part of the service. As for TO, I don't know and as always, YMMV.

P.S. NO I did not "Negotiate" any discounts, freebies or extras to post this daydream, but I did get her permission. She is a sweet girl take care of her.

JustACbtGuy
01-28-14, 18:52
Checked into Sins the other day (afternoon) I noticed blonde Monica was back. She immediately walked up to me trying to hustle me into the VIP. She offered FS fir $100 for the 1st song and $25 for each song after that. I talked her down to $80 for the 1st and $20 each after (I only planned on being back there 1 song *wink). Once we got in the back she was all hands on but no action. When the 2nd song started I went to pull out little Johnny and she starts saying how she doesn't do that. I told her that's not what we agreed to and that I did not want the 2nd dance. She then demands the money for both dances even though we were only 1 minute into the 2nd song. I hand her $50 and she tells me that I owe her $100. I told her nothing happened so I would not be paying her $100. Luckily I did not pay her upfront as she had tried to get me to do before the dance. I will visit Sins in the future because of past luck I just know to stay clear of Monica. Just giving you fellow mongers a friendly warning. Stay safe out there!Had a similar experience with her a while ago. She used to be fun, but doesn't seem to be anymore, just chasing the money.

FunJaxMan
01-28-14, 22:31
To my surprise I got CFS in wackos. I was tipping this girl named kitty whenever I used to go to this club. Somehow she became comfortable that I am not LE and came to me to negotiate for CFS. At first I said no, but later on she needed money badly. So negotiated to get FS. To find out who is this kitty PM me and only seniors please. I did not asked for digits. Maybe next time.

MudslideSlim
01-28-14, 23:23
I'm toothless and butt ugly. It usually takes me $99.95 to leave happy. You are my new hero! I love that you are so humble too!I have gotten extras for the price of a dance, but that was the introductory offer, there after it was properly negotiated... : o).

The PussyNator
01-29-14, 00:08
To my surprise I got CFS in wackos. I was tipping this girl named kitty whenever I used to go to this club. Somehow she became comfortable that I am not LE and came to me to negotiate for CFS. At first I said no, but later on she needed money badly. So negotiated to get FS. To find out who is this kitty PM me and only seniors please. I did not asked for digits. Maybe next time.How long ago was this buddy? You stated: "I was tipping this girl named kitty whenever I used to go to this club" and you are just now telling us? At Wackos I only got CFS and CIM back in the day from a cute freaky sweet girl named Fallon.

InMyOwnLane
01-29-14, 01:08
How long ago was this buddy? You stated: "I was tipping this girl named kitty whenever I used to go to this club" and you are just now telling us? At Wackos I only got CFS and CIM back in the day from a cute freaky sweet girl named Fallon.Although it's been a few months since I've visited Wackos, the only time I got CFS was about 1 1/2 yrs ago well before the remodel. There was an older blonde (late 20's, maybe very early 30's) w big fake boobs (Heather I think) that negotiated for regular VIP + 20.

FunJaxMan
01-29-14, 09:22
How long ago was this buddy? You stated: "I was tipping this girl named kitty whenever I used to go to this club" and you are just now telling us? At Wackos I only got CFS and CIM back in the day from a cute freaky sweet girl named Fallon.It was Tuesday 28th. You got PM. I do not want to put names in public forum. She might have done this to others but they might be keeping this news to themselves. BTW she is not very hot looking girl in club.

MudslideSlim
01-29-14, 10:48
It was Tuesday 28th. You got PM. I do not want to put names in public forum. She might have done this to others but they might be keeping this news to themselves. BTW she is not very hot looking girl in club.From a girl who's stage name is EVE, not a ginger but strawberry blond, small boobs, freckles, not pretty, not plain, at least to me, she knew how to sell... I did not partake... I was busy waiting on Dakota. : o).

FunJaxMan
01-29-14, 17:57
From a girl who's stage name is EVE, not a ginger but strawberry blond, small boobs, freckles, not pretty, not plain, at least to me, she knew how to sell... I did not partake... I was busy waiting on Dakota. : o).Yes I know her from Centerfolds. She ripped me off there and knows me when I go to wackos. She still did not changed much about pushing for money. She talks with me for a while and go to other men. When asked for TO she says she has BF. Maybe complete BS story.

Fishguy717
01-30-14, 16:22
We all knew it was close, but here's an update in today's TU.

http://members.jacksonville.com/business/2014-01-30/story/new-doll-house-plans-opening-next-month?utm_source=Morris%20Digital%20Works&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Jacksonville.com%3AAfternoonTopStories

ArthurNudge
01-30-14, 16:42
We all knew it was close, but here's an update in today's TU.

http://members.jacksonville.com/business/2014-01-30/story/new-doll-house-plans-opening-next-month?utm_source=Morris%20Digital%20Works&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Jacksonville.com%3AAfternoonTopStoriesSounds like whoever did the site work really dropped the ball if in fact it is a utility conflict holding things up. Someone should have caught this during the site plan review. Unless of course this is what the city wanted all along. Anything to keep him from opening.

Sultan69
01-30-14, 18:23
My wife and I visited Sins today. We wound up having a very nice time in the back with Kyra and Cheyanne. Both were friendly, sexy and left us with a smile on our faces. However, Melissa and Kimberly had their own little hustle going out front. Due to the time of day (I assume) we were the only customers who were actually watching the stage (and tipping). On both of these ladies, we laid down three dollars expecting to only see their titties. They took everything off and then later told us we owed them two dollars more because it cost five dollars for them to take everything off. We are only talking about a grand total of four bucks, but if they will hustle you in the front, then they will surely hustle you in the back. I will say again, Kyra and Cheyanne were great and I highly recommend them.

HardTimez40
01-31-14, 01:33
My wife and I visited Sins today. We wound up having a very nice time in the back with Kyra and Cheyanne. Both were friendly, sexy and left us with a smile on our faces. However, Melissa and Kimberly had their own little hustle going out front. Due to the time of day (I assume) we were the only customers who were actually watching the stage (and tipping). On both of these ladies, we laid down three dollars expecting to only see their titties. They took everything off and then later told us we owed them two dollars more because it cost five dollars for them to take everything off. We are only talking about a grand total of four bucks, but if they will hustle you in the front, then they will surely hustle you in the back. I will say again, Kyra and Cheyanne were great and I highly recommend them.Sultan I sent you a PM.

Oldman Feels
01-31-14, 12:47
My wife and I visited Sins today. We wound up having a very nice time in the back with Kyra and Cheyanne. Both were friendly, sexy and left us with a smile on our faces. However, Melissa and Kimberly had their own little hustle going out front. Due to the time of day (I assume) we were the only customers who were actually watching the stage (and tipping). On both of these ladies, we laid down three dollars expecting to only see their titties. They took everything off and then later told us we owed them two dollars more because it cost five dollars for them to take everything off. We are only talking about a grand total of four bucks, but if they will hustle you in the front, then they will surely hustle you in the back. I will say again, Kyra and Cheyanne were great and I highly recommend them.Kyra is great, very friendly to me. Kimberly, never had that to happen to me but they are there for the money. They should have never done something like that. I've always had fun with Kimberly. She text me yesterday told me she was at work. Ask her to send me picture. Said she didn't have one. I told her to go in dressing room and take one in the mirror. Never got the PIC. That's going to cost her when I go back again. Don't trust any of them. Never pay up front. Just go have fun.

ArthurNudge
01-31-14, 14:11
The only dancer at Sins that I trust is Katya. She has never, in the five or so years that I have known her, acted like a drama queen or been any sort of problem at all. She is the first one that I dance with when I get there and I always have to ask her for a dance. She has never bugged me for a dance and she will also stop by later on in the evening to see if I am OK or if there is anyone she can send my way. Most dancers forget all about you once they have your money.

Shae19
01-31-14, 18:30
Anyone have intel on a dancer named Kat. Had good time in VIP, oral play, but didn't get scoop on TO.

Sultan69
01-31-14, 19:35
The only dancer at Sins that I trust is Katya. She has never, in the five or so years that I have known her, acted like a drama queen or been any sort of problem at all. She is the first one that I dance with when I get there and I always have to ask her for a dance. She has never bugged me for a dance and she will also stop by later on in the evening to see if I am OK or if there is anyone she can send my way. Most dancers forget all about you once they have your money.Katya is a gem, for sure. If she had been there yesterday, I would probably have gone with her (although Kyra and Cheyanne were great). All of these girls are obviously in it for the money and that's not a problem. The good ones (like Katya) have a way of making the money seem like it's not an issue.

Satisfaxxxion
02-02-14, 18:33
All of these girls are obviously in it for the money and that's not a problem. The good ones (like Katya) have a way of making the money seem like it's not an issue.Exactly. The good ones, like Katya and like Lotus at Scores, realize that if they treat guys right the money will come. It doesn't have to include extras, just treat people well.

Avidmonger
02-02-14, 19:03
How long ago was this buddy? You stated: "I was tipping this girl named kitty whenever I used to go to this club" and you are just now telling us? At Wackos I only got CFS and CIM back in the day from a cute freaky sweet girl named Fallon.Funny you mention Fallon because she was one of my favs hahaha def had the best times with that chick.

Charlie Runkle
02-04-14, 01:42
Spent some time in Dakota Saturday. Had a good time.

Bobb Sledd
02-04-14, 10:01
Spent some time in Dakota Saturday. Had a good time.North or South?

Charlie Runkle
02-05-14, 01:39
North or South?North but plan on visiting South soon.

CLS500
02-05-14, 10:55
I'm looking for a club to have couple of drinks and maybe some dances after work around 4:45 pm. Any suggestions on which club has better looking dancers around that time?

The PussyNator
02-06-14, 01:09
Her "name" is Kaylee. She is supposedly a simple humble "shooter" girl at our favorite GC Steakhouse. There is something interesting about this simple shooter girl though: the regular dancers of the GC hate her with a passion because she steals a lot of business from them. She is a huge flirt with the customers, and the management of the GC allows her to be that way without being a "dancer". She does pretty much non-nude table dances on the floor, very hot ones, as much as putting her pussy in customer faces and rubbing action with legs in the air and all. TO is available but for ridiculously high amounts $ minimum, I mean like very ridiculous! But you cannot deny that she does have a very nice sweet ass and you can touch it, feel it, and smell it, as long as you buy those $3 shots.

300806 300807.

BeachDude44
02-07-14, 12:19
Wackos, sins, or scores where should I go.

Fishguy717
02-07-14, 22:53
Wackos, sins, or scores where should I go.It's Friday night. Which one's closest?

MintChocolate
02-08-14, 10:22
Looking at facebook photos it is laid out a lot like the old club- I hope they get new chairs for VIP: the.

ArthurNudge
02-08-14, 17:13
Looking at facebook photos it is laid out a lot like the old club- I hope they get new chairs for VIP: the.I would not be so concerned about replacing the chairs. I would hope that they install new carpet in the VIP!

Charlie Runkle
02-09-14, 05:37
Looking at facebook photos it is laid out a lot like the old club- I hope they get new chairs for VIP: the.Do we have a confirmed grand opening date yet?

Old School
02-09-14, 09:20
I would not be so concerned about replacing the chairs. I would hope that they install new carpet in the VIP!Being that the new DH is built from ground up, I would hope that the carpet is new. Never known anyone to rip up carpet and move it to a new building / house.

I believe someone bought the VIP chairs and sits at home in them every night while the significant other wonders why he is smiling as he sits in an old used chair..

As for the opening I will wait until the media hype is over, I am sure they will be there with their cameras rolling...

Happy Sunday.

ArthurNudge
02-09-14, 10:18
Being that the new DH is built from ground up, I would hope that the carpet is new. Never known anyone to rip up carpet and move it to a new building / house.

I believe someone bought the VIP chairs and sits at home in them every night while the significant other wonders why he is smiling as he sits in an old used chair..

As for the opening I will wait until the media hype is over, I am sure they will be there with their cameras rolling...

Happy Sunday.And I would imagine that our favorite uncle will be in attendance, probably is disguise, to make sure that there is no evil taking place during the grand opening.

Dwight Shrute
02-09-14, 12:41
And I would imagine that our favorite uncle will be in attendance, probably is disguise, to make sure that there is no evil taking place during the grand opening.When the Dollhouse was closed and torn down, I hope HAZMAT took the VIP chairs and carpets to a biologically safe incinerator and burned them to a crisp, anything less would pose too great an environmental risk.

FunJaxMan
02-11-14, 18:13
Went to Centerfold today. Only 3 girls working. One of them Linh lee or something looking Chinese. Any info on her?