PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Apex3333
06-05-20, 05:36
The session was OK, she was kind of unenthusiastic, which is a turn off to me. I switched it up a couple of times and could tell that she just wanted me to finish when she said "taking too long is no good".My experience there was about the same. One girl, $ . 6, unenthusiastic. At some point, she told me she was so tired. I will give it some time before I head back because they provided much better service before.

Xnx3416
06-05-20, 15:11
Anyone know of a place with white girls in the west valley or maybe some Latinas. I been to just relax in sun city and the girls there are amazing and they take care of you. I want to try something new.

SteelyRick
06-05-20, 20:58
Anyone know of a place with white girls in the west valley or maybe some Latinas. I been to just relax in sun city and the girls there are amazing and they take care of you. I want to try something new.Could you elaborate on your sessions at Relax? Looking forward to your reports.

SonOfA
06-06-20, 00:53
On greenway and 32nd st. I remember reading some older reviews about this place being non-erotic. I was in the area and in the mood for a good rub so I walked in. It's a pretty vacant shopping center with plenty of parking. You have a shaved ice store next door. Two girls working, both wearing masks. One looked decent From what I could see and she was my therapist. The walls do not go to the ceiling, so it's not totally private and you can hear walking and people talking. The massage was pretty good, although she spent a good 10 minutes just running her fingers across my body. She kept the towel on my back the whole time and moved it to only cover my ass crack at times. Her hands came close to my balls, like really close. I was waiting for her to make the first move at extras, but she never did. This reminds me of when I first started going to AMP and the girl would always touch my balls on what it seemed like an accident and that's when I knew she game. My guess is if I had made the first move a HE could have been had, but nothing else. Whatever you do in there has to be very quiet. 30 minutes up and 30 tip to her and I was out.

BillyBobBob
06-06-20, 10:02
Do not follow Google. That is a bad address. M1 is on the northeast corner of Alma School and 8th Ave. It is between a liquor store and a pizza place. Wings express and a laundry mat are also in the same plaza.Hey everyone,

Brand new poster here, so please forgive me if I don't use the correct terminology. I have had several dreams at Maximum Wellness before, but it is steep. I'm interested in M1, but can't find anything listed on line for ads, locations, etc. Do they have ads posted anywhere? I'd love to see who's there before I make the trek in. Any help is greatly appreciated.

NegroCaliente
06-06-20, 11:16
Anyone know of any massage parlors in the Goodyear area? All the locations on Rub Maps are permanently closed or closed but the business is still there.

Goodyear preferably but Avondale and Buckeye are fine.

Apex3333
06-06-20, 14:48
I'm interested in M1, but can't find anything listed on line for ads, locations, etc. Do they have ads posted anywhere? I'd love to see who's there before I make the trek in. Any help is greatly appreciated.In general, you will not find adds that have pictures of the actual girls working there. They will just have the same stock photos month after month. You will find better information on forums like this with the occasional name recommendation. The funny thing is that if you go somewhere and ask for "Lily", they might bring out a girl who says her name is Lily. Will it be the same one? We may never know. Descriptions only go so far.

Best bet is to find a location like M1 with a reputation for quality and service. Happy hunting.

SpaSearcher
06-07-20, 04:09
Went back to Angels in east mesa and drew Amy. Decent table shower, she wanted me to wear a mask the whole session which was weird. Everything you want is there at normal prices but I will not be going back because of the mask thing and she was trying to rush me after I waited in the room for 20 min for her to finish her last session. I'm pretty much done with all of the places the city has to offer.

BerryGood
06-07-20, 21:48
Decide to take a trip to Great Spa. Went in and was greeted by Crystal. She is back boys. She asked how long I wanted. I said the 60 min and handed her $60. There is a temperature check. She asked if I wanted a table shower and I said of course. The table shower is awesome. It never seems to fail for me. After the shower, we continued the fun in the room Things got hot and heavy. Crystal knows what she is doing and will enjoy her. We finished together and we were tired. Damn. Gave her $. 60. Afterwards, she introduced Rachel and Emma. She told me Emma is new and has great skills. Rachel is a petite cutie with a beautiful smile. I will try her next. Great time had.

JohnnyBuddha
06-07-20, 22:22
I went to Massage 1/ Top Spa for a massage and I was greeted by the smoking Mamason, she was wearing a tight shirt silk dress and made me hard just seeing her. She asked me if I wanted an hour or half hour. She said they have three beautiful young girls to chose from. I said I better have an hour. She took me to a room and told me to get undressed, she would send in one of her beautiful girls. A few minutes later in game Linda, she is is tiny and very sexy. She asked me if I wanted a table shower, of course I said yes. I have been here before and they do the best table showers. This one didn't disappoint. She took off her dress and took me in the shower room. Warmed up the water and had me lay face down. She scrubbed me with soap and warm water all over my back. Then she put the shower head down and massages my back with her naked wet body. She does great work in this room. She asked to flip over and washed my front side. On the front I got a body massage and then a little BBBJ before we headed to the room. After we were dried off, I told her to sit on the table. I got down to lick her fabulous sweet pussy and I am pretty sure she enjoyed it. We then went on to CFS with me standing by the table and her laying sideways on the massage table. She has a wonderful wet pussy that feels very good. We switched to her turning around and I fucked her from behind til the finish. It was a great experience, I always have a good time here. Young, beautiful girls with great attitude and fun to be around.

LuvingFully
06-08-20, 11:26
Anyone know of any massage parlors in the Goodyear area? All the locations on Rub Maps are permanently closed or closed but the business is still there. Goodyear preferably but Avondale and Buckeye are fine.Relax Station in Avondale is open. 12409 W Indian School Road, Ste A-105.

Jamesj
06-08-20, 12:29
Relax Station in Avondale is open. 12409 W Indian School Road, Ste A-105.Stay far away from this place! No extras, thin walls and then literally demand a tip for a mediocre massage.

Was there about 18 months ago and even posted a bad review on Yelp.

JamesJ.

Journaz
06-08-20, 13:21
Relax Station in Avondale is open. 12409 W Indian School Road, Ste A-105.This place is less than 5 min from my house.

Hmmmmmm.

Max Edison
06-08-20, 17:23
Long time lurker, first time poster. So please, let me know if I do something wrong.

Last Friday (6/5) I was coming home to the E Valley after a rough day and thought. I better take a nap. I dreamed of an Angel-ic Spa in East Mesa. I've never been to a AMP, but I felt if I'm going to do this; I'm going to own this. No one else was in the lot, so I parked up front and walked in. I was greeting by the only woman there. I think she said Rose but I'm not sure. Donated $. 4 for 30 minute massage. She gave me a mask, put a thermometer to my forehead, and had me use hand sanitizer. OK, not what I was expecting but I totally get the they (and you) have to stay healthy.

This is where the novice in me starts to show. .

I put $. 8 on the table and asked if "we were good". She looked at me for a second and right then I knew we weren't. I can't run my card and I don't really want to drive back to the ATM. But I dream had a magical and happy (manual) ending.

First time I've ever dreamed like that. I'm open to any suggestions for my next dream. Or other locations to dream about. Stay safe everyone.

MikeyG
06-09-20, 01:46
I feel like the last poster who hasn't dreamed of this place so had to add my notch to the proverbial bedpost.

Finally dreamed of it on Sunday and it did not disappoint. I drew Cindy, very short (5'0 tops), great shape, natural B cups. As soon as she got me in the hallway she immediately grabbed my junk and asked if I wanted everything. I was in the mood for a BJ at $. 2. On one hand it's kind of nice getting the bs out of the way up front but on the other hand there's almost no excuse for the massage at that point right?

Got the table shower and it was everything I hoped. B2 b on back and on flip. BBBJ during rinse down and then another girl (Linda) showed up and joined while she rinsed off from her client. Back to the room and a nominal light touch massage for maybe 5 min before the flip and agreed upon BJ. Cindy dove right in w / o even putting a hat on which was great.

Will try to dream again but I have to think uncle LEO will be around at some point given the lack of le check or anything. Quite fun though and probably my new favorite while it lasts.

Was an awesome dream but I have to wonder how our uncles haven't come down on this place yet. Especially given.

DHobbiest85
06-09-20, 18:24
I feel like the last poster who hasn't dreamed of this place so had to add my notch to the proverbial bedpost.

Finally dreamed of it on Sunday and it did not disappoint. I drew Cindy, very short (5'0 tops), great shape, natural B cups. As soon as she got me in the hallway she immediately grabbed my junk and asked if I wanted everything. I was in the mood for a BJ at $. 2. On one hand it's kind of nice getting the bs out of the way up front but on the other hand there's almost no excuse for the massage at that point right?

Got the table shower and it was everything I hoped. B2 b on back and on flip. BBBJ during rinse down and then another girl (Linda) showed up and joined while she rinsed off from her client. Back to the room and a nominal light touch massage for maybe 5 min before the flip and agreed upon BJ. Cindy dove right in w / o even putting a hat on which was great.

Will try to dream again but I have to think uncle LEO will be around at some point given the lack of le check or anything. Quite fun though and probably my new favorite while it lasts.

Was an awesome dream but I have to wonder how our uncles haven't come down on this place yet. Especially given.I don't know why anyone would go to any other parlor. I had Coco yesterday and she basically used her tongue the entire time of the massage. Linda came in to clean up when I was in the TS and she looked so good so I can't wait to try her out. I saw a 3rd one working that looked amazing too. This place is the shit. If you in the East Valley this is the spot to go. West Valley has the great spa on 59th / Peoria which quality wise seems to be equal to M1. At this point these are the only 2 AMPs worth going to. Stop messing with the hit or miss mediocre places just hit up either of these two and you won't be disappointed.

VanAlden
06-09-20, 23:12
What's the going rate for FS and BJ at M1 for the gal after the house charge? $. 2 for BBBJ and $. 6 for CFS?

MasterTde1
06-09-20, 23:14
I am just wondering if anyone has found any parlor in Chandler with Table Shower. I visited two spots and they said did but it was a normal shower.

BlackDrag
06-10-20, 10:43
I don't know why anyone would go to any other parlor. I had Coco yesterday and she basically used her tongue the entire time of the massage. Linda came in to clean up when I was in the TS and she looked so good so I can't wait to try her out. I saw a 3rd one working that looked amazing too. This place is the shit. If you in the East Valley this is the spot to go. West Valley has the great spa on 59th / Peoria which quality wise seems to be equal to M1. At this point these are the only 2 AMPs worth going to. Stop messing with the hit or miss mediocre places just hit up either of these two and you won't be disappointed.I've had good luck and experiences and New Spa (formerly King Spa) on CC in Mesa, as well as the Lantern Spa, and Country Spa. But New Spa is definitely my favorite. I'm trying to get the time and $$ to try M1 to see if it's truly worth the praise. The only issue I've had with any of them is limited number of girls. Seems to only be one in there when I go, no matter what time of day.

BluePillow
06-10-20, 16:49
Hey, visiting from Chicago. Does anyone have any good recommendations? And how much is FS usually? I RTFF and saw that M1 / Top Spa was the place to visit. Is there a specific girl who's good for body-to-body stuff?

Hank75
06-10-20, 21:06
These are two of my go to places in Sun City. At Moon Lake, Wendy is average looking but very friendly and accommodating. Been seeing her for years.

If you go to Sun West, ask for Lisa. Average looking but she gets topless every time and gives a nice body glide.

Both have standard AMP pricing.

Enjoy!

MasterKiro
06-10-20, 22:41
Had a dream where I walked into great spa and was greated by the mamasan and opted for hr, got temp checked and was guied to my room after a rear and front package check, met Ema and got an amazing TS, went back to the room and gave donation. 60, started with daty then moved on to CG before finishing, as I got dressed I met another girl when frenched me & said to come back to see her, amazing dream.

Only downsides was other people showed while I was using the TS and they only have the one TS, also some due tried to bring his kifld there which we died laughing when he left cause he thought he was somewhere else.

DaSecretLab
06-11-20, 16:40
As a rule of thumb, is it OK to say it's your first time at a new location or is it better to name drop other locations?

DHobbiest85
06-11-20, 23:42
I've had good luck and experiences and New Spa (formerly King Spa) on CC in Mesa, as well as the Lantern Spa, and Country Spa. But New Spa is definitely my favorite. I'm trying to get the time and $$ to try M1 to see if it's truly worth the praise. The only issue I've had with any of them is limited number of girls. Seems to only be one in there when I go, no matter what time of day.Ya so I always bring $200 because I know the quality and the TS is legit. TS always is a lot of fun so I think it's worth the extra 20 even though they ain't technically going to give you an hour. I always try to hustle and get FS for 120 and if any problems I have an extra 20 in a separate pocket. Also 3 were working this past Monday morning, not including the mamasan.

Apex3333
06-12-20, 03:26
As a rule of thumb, is it OK to say it's your first time at a new location or is it better to name drop other locations?It has never been a problem for me to admit it was my first time. I will usually name drop a place that is known for providing good service, but I have also simply said "Yes first time here, but I've been other places". In these cases I also make sure to do some touching of the hips or legs during the massage to let them know I didn't just wander in there for a massage.

VanAlden
06-12-20, 09:48
Ya so I always bring $200 because I know the quality and the TS is legit. TS always is a lot of fun so I think it's worth the extra 20 even though they ain't technically going to give you an hour. I always try to hustle and get FS for 120 and if any problems I have an extra 20 in a separate pocket. Also 3 were working this past Monday morning, not including the mamasan.Another monger posting here claims to give $. 4 for the house and $. 6 for the gal for CFS. Big difference. Any thoughts on cost for 4 hand massage?

WhoMe111
06-12-20, 09:50
I took your advise and paid Sara a visit. Nice clean and safe incall location. Pictures are accurate but not her. She is rather large. Very pleasant and accommodating and she is very enthusiastic with her mouth. Unfortunately the cover is always on. I probably will not repeat because she is bigger that I like.I have my regular UTR lady that I really enjoy however I sometimes get the urge for something new, that is why I went to see Sara. On that day I don't believe I reached out to anyone else and have not seen anyone else in a couple of months. Yesterday I got a long text msg from someone (909-345- threatening to tell my family and threatening harm me and my family if I did not pay $1500. The text included pics of some guy who had been severely beaten. Then another text with my wife's name and our address. Then the phone calls started a guy's voice. (Shame on me for not having a burner phone) I turned the phone off for about an hour and there have been no more calls. Luckily I spend the summer away from my Phx home and have good neighbors who would inform me of any unusual activity around the house.

I am not pointing the finger at Sara but she is the only different contact I have had.

MikeHancho069
06-12-20, 12:50
So I had the pleasure to finally hit up this AMP. The number on RM wasn't working so I had to use GM. Anyways, I made an appointment for 3. I showed up, paid for an Hr and was met with Tiffany. She made feel very welcomed, grabbed my hand and showed me my room. The 40 massage was amazing just about fell asleep. Then I had the dream of flipping onto my back and was offered a great service. FS, BBJ, 69. I was feeling very generous so I gave a tip of about 1. 60. I awakened and was led out feeling refreshed. I highly recommend this spot. Will be returning very soon.

DHobbiest85
06-12-20, 14:10
Another monger posting here claims to give $. 4 for the house and $. 6 for the gal for CFS. Big difference. Any thoughts on cost for 4 hand massage?I just remember at most AMPs you got to get the hour for. 6 to get a TS, so I just assumed that's how it is at M1. Maybe next time I'll do the 30 min and see if I can still get the TS. The tip I do believe it's sorta a hustle. If they can get more from us then why not? I do think like your overall appearance, age, cleanliness and friendliness probably plays some factor if you tip between $. 2 and $. 6. Never had 4 handed but if I remember I'll ask the mamasan about that.

New Player
06-14-20, 09:53
Hello gentlemen, I'm visiting the area. I'm looking to go to M1, was hoping someone could tell me which AMP M1 is? Pm is fine.

SpaSearcher
06-15-20, 09:37
I just remember at most AMPs you got to get the hour for. 6 to get a TS, so I just assumed that's how it is at M1. Maybe next time I'll do the 30 min and see if I can still get the TS. The tip I do believe it's sorta a hustle. If they can get more from us then why not? I do think like your overall appearance, age, cleanliness and friendliness probably plays some factor if you tip between $. 2 and $. 6. Never had 4 handed but if I remember I'll ask the mamasan about that.I've gotten a ts with a 30 min before at M1.

BerryGood
06-15-20, 11:27
Decide to hit Great Dpa again to see if Crystal was there. She greeted me at front. She recommended I try Emma since I was introduced last time. She looked good and said OK. Paid for the hour. Took me to the room and asked if I wanted a shower and I said yes. Undressed then went to the shower room. She washed very thoroughly but that was not all. She licked every inch of me. She asked me to flip over. Damn. This girl likes to lick. Gave me a really good head for a bit. Dried up and went back to the room. I love this part. Things got hot quickly. We 69, cowgirl, doggy, and standing mish. Made me cum hard. I love this girl. Love this place. Gave her $.60.

Spice01
06-16-20, 02:05
Have been dying to go there since everything open up. Decided to hit M1 for old time sake. The mamassan greeted me asked how long I wanted to stay and said an hour. Gave her the $60 and went in. Drew Coco. Damn. She looked fine. Short, big boobs, and has a Latina girl's ass. She asked if I wanted a table shower and I, of course, said yes. She took me to the shower where the fun started. She slid on top of me and it felt good. Gave me the good old BBBJ in the TS. This place is something else. After we finished, we went back to the room where we got things heated up. Tease each other, kissed, and explorer. Got me going she got on top of me. Seeing her bounce on me turn me on. We moved to standing mish where we both enjoy until I busted. Jesus Christ I need that. I am so glad I decide to go back. Gave her the $140, kiss me goodbye and went on my way. This old man needs to come here more ofter.

Rxpc1010
06-16-20, 10:51
I've visited Linda a few times and each time was a great experience. She's got a beautiful face, tight body and a nice smile and friendly personality. The session is always relaxing and not rushed and I always leave happy. Highly recommended.

VanAlden
06-16-20, 13:20
I've visited Linda a few times and each time was a great experience. She's got a beautiful face, tight body and a nice smile and friendly personality. The session is always relaxing and not rushed and I always leave happy. Highly recommended.Where she post?

SteveMesa
06-17-20, 10:17
Where she post?I believe he's talking about Top Spa in Mesa 75X S Alma School Rd #6.

CoqueMeat
06-17-20, 11:07
I was on the west side recently and had time to kill. My UTRs were off the radar, so dropped in here. Emma greeted and we went for the half. Spinner body, perky up top and partial shave down below. Table shower went well. You're right on her liking to lick. My salad was tossed completely. Had lots of mouthwash before we went back to room. Left the tip then got down to business. Standing face, 69 with my thumb up her ass, back to standing where I thought I broke her nose because I was hitting it so hard. Asked to see my kids that will never be as face cream and after swallowing the first shot, obliged on the rest.

Decide to hit Great Dpa again to see if Crystal was there. She greeted me at front. She recommended I try Emma since I was introduced last time. She looked good and said OK. Paid for the hour. Took me to the room and asked if I wanted a shower and I said yes. Undressed then went to the shower room. She washed very thoroughly but that was not all. She licked every inch of me. She asked me to flip over. Damn. This girl likes to lick. Gave me a really good head for a bit. Dried up and went back to the room. I love this part. Things got hot quickly. We 69, cowgirl, doggy, and standing mish. Made me cum hard. I love this girl. Love this place. Gave her $.60.

VanAlden
06-17-20, 13:13
I believe he's talking about Top Spa in Mesa 75X S Alma School Rd #6.What is normal tip for Linda or Coco for 30 or 45 min FS?

Apex3333
06-18-20, 19:21
In the East valley. Stopped by Lucky on Main St. I've read mixed reviews on here, but my experience was great. Older gal who gave a said her name was Laura. She did not look like a Laura but great body, bolt-ons, and a little fur on the kitty. Went with the half for. 4 and $ . 6. All covered which I'm good with. Left very satisfied and will return.

I read on another post that this place was busy, but she told me that it had been very slow this week.

Bhanson475
06-19-20, 12:09
I will be in Phoenix Mesa area next week. I would like some help figuring out the best places to go.

Stay safe and thanks for the help.

Higgs Boson
06-20-20, 17:03
I will be in Phoenix Mesa area next week. I would like some help figuring out the best places to go.You could start with reading back within this forum. Just sayin.

Higgs.

AzGuy2
06-20-20, 18:12
Does anyone know what has happened to Kadi aka Fiona who used to work at the healing oasis on 51st Ave just south of Northern.

Seems that they have closed since this CV thing hit.

Would sure like to locate Kadi though.

ZtMger
06-20-20, 21:55
You could start with reading back within this forum. Just sayin.

Higgs.Agreed, it would literally take you 20 min to find the info you seek. Let your fingers do the walking sir.

DatyDan
06-21-20, 03:20
I haven't been here since before the shutdown. Any word on if Sasha is still there? Just curious, she was fun!

TylerPerelli
06-21-20, 05:01
Rona be damned, had to get out.

My preference is Mexican food, yet Chinese will work.

Went to M1 restaurant, figuring since I risked venturing out I better order double.

So I had double appetizers, during which the dessert menu was presented.

Only tried a sample. The double appetizers were that good.

Next I enjoyed two separate entrees.

Finished the with double appetizers and what a finish!

One of the appetizers was completely satisfiying while the other joined and complimented the entire time.

Much needed and enjoyed by all.

AzMan1001
06-21-20, 10:23
Decided to revisit M1. Got greeted by mamassan. Funny lady that one. Asked if I wanted to try new girl. I said sure. Played for the hour I like tasting new items in the menu. I met Lili. Petite, nice boobs, and speaks good English. She asked if I wanted a TS and I said, yes. TS never disappoints here. After, being cleaned, w e went back to the room and got busy. I really got into it. She is really good. Her moaning really turned me on. Few positions and I shoot the cover. Gave her $. 60 and left. This place is addicting.

DaDuck
06-21-20, 14:52
We are all aware that M1 is the best in the east valley. It is not in need of a cheerleader and likely employee such as azman to boast about a new girl and promote payment of $. 60. You can look at the history of posts and they are all repetitive. I have never paid $. 60 there or any other place and never had a frown. Leave it alone. We like the place already.

Bhanson475
06-22-20, 15:40
Can someone PM where M1 is I'm in town for few days.

Cheers.

TheSunDevil
06-22-20, 15:43
We are all aware that M1 is the best in the east valley. It is not in need of a cheerleader and likely employee such as azman to boast about a new girl and promote payment of $. 60. You can look at the history of posts and they are all repetitive. I have never paid $. 60 there or any other place and never had a frown. Leave it alone. We like the place already.Just a PSA here, but there's no reason to believe AZMan is a shill. Enthusiastic about M1? For sure. We all are. I think it's probably best not to discourage anyone from posting about an experience they've had. We can't on the one hand tell some users to "go out and do something and post before asking questions" but on the other hand also suppress posts of substance, no matter how repetitive. Just my two cents.

DHobbiest85
06-23-20, 11:08
I see her posts on rubratings and she seems to be a lot of fun. Anyone have any experience with her? I want to try her out but haven't seen any reviews or details on her. I would normally go in blind sorta speak but I don't want to drop that cash for a so / so experience when M1 and Great Spa are on the hot streak that they currently are on. Any feedback is appreciated.

TheSunDevil
06-23-20, 12:09
I see her posts on rubratings and she seems to be a lot of fun. Anyone have any experience with her? I want to try her out but haven't seen any reviews or details on her. I would normally go in blind sorta speak but I don't want to drop that cash for a so / so experience when M1 and Great Spa are on the hot streak that they currently are on. Any feedback is appreciated.Feedback: post a link.

Johndoe25
06-23-20, 17:20
I see her posts on rubratings and she seems to be a lot of fun. Anyone have any experience with her? I want to try her out but haven't seen any reviews or details on her. I would normally go in blind sorta speak but I don't want to drop that cash for a so / so experience when M1 and Great Spa are on the hot streak that they currently are on. Any feedback is appreciated.Hi there,

There are lots of reviews on Tyler out there, but she has a limited menu and while the pricing isn't bad, the limits are an issue for some. As always, YMMV.

Assuming this is who you are asking about.

Stay Safe.

JD.

Kester Diamond
06-23-20, 17:35
Hi there,

There are lots of reviews on Tyler out there, but she has a limited menu and while the pricing isn't bad, the limits are an issue for some. As always, YMMV.

Assuming this is who you are asking about.

Stay Safe.

JD.I've seen her.

Nice gal, average massage, average grip, huge floppy tits.

I never went back.

JackDeath
06-24-20, 20:29
It had been a while since I had taken the plunge, what with COVID bullshit and everything, so I contacted Eva in Chandler for a bodyrub.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/52116186/#.

I had a feeling the pics were not accurate, and they are not, but her place is very close by, and you know, nature was calling. Anyways, decent place, but she is overpriced. Either 50 or 60 for the time, and then upsells of course after that. 80 is the minimum she asks for, but I was able to negotiate her down. The rub was so-so on the back, kind of fast. Not rushed, she just moves fast. On the flip she made no qualms about grabbing and asking if I wanted her to rub that. I think you can probably get more than a HJ, but I was not about to pay her prices. So since it had been so long, I gave her 60 for the standard. But damn! She worked it so friggin' hard and fast, I felt like it was more of a sperm extraction than anything else! If you like the thought of being hooked up to a milking machine, then Eva is your gal! Anyways, she did the job, and I left emptier than when I went in, but I would probably not go back. There is another girl that works there too, but I assume pricing is the same.

Apex3333
06-25-20, 05:34
It had been a while since I had taken the plunge, what with COVID bullshit and everything, so I contacted Eva in Chandler for a bodyrub.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/52116186/#.

I had a feeling the pics were not accurate, and they are not, but her place is very close by, and you know, nature was calling. Anyways, decent place, but she is overpriced. Either 50 or 60 for the time, and then upsells of course after that. That's a shame about the pics but they did look too good to be true. Thanks for confirming. How would you describe her or where would you rate her on the 1 to 10 scale? Just in case I'm in the mood for an overpriced ejaculation extraction.

SpaSearcher
06-25-20, 09:43
In the East valley. Stopped by Lucky on Main St. I've read mixed reviews on here, but my experience was great. Older gal who gave a said her name was Laura. She did not look like a Laura but great body, bolt-ons, and a little fur on the kitty. Went with the half for. 4 and $ . 6. All covered which I'm good with. Left very satisfied and will return.

I read on another post that this place was busy, but she told me that it had been very slow this week.I stopped by here a week ago and nobody answered the door. There was also a note saying to call ahead for appointments due to covid reasons. Did you have to call ahead or are they fully open again?

StanfMan
06-25-20, 11:42
I agree with the rest, money is best spent elsewhere.

Good personality and nice in general.

But overpriced for the service.

The tits are super floppy and beat keep them inside the bra LOL.

I've seen her.

I never went back.

Daman1973
06-25-20, 12:51

I had a feeling the pics were not accurate, and they are not, but her place is very close by, and you know, nature was calling. Anyways, decent place, but she is overpriced. Either 50 or 60 for the time, and then upsells of course after that. 80 is the minimum she asks for, but I was able to negotiate her down. The rub was so-so on the back, kind of fast. Not rushed, she just moves fast. On the flip she made no qualms about grabbing and asking if I wanted her to rub that. I think you can probably get more than a HJ, but I was not about to pay her prices. So since it had been so long, I gave her 60 for the standard. But damn! She worked it so friggin' hard and fast, I felt like it was more of a sperm extraction than anything else! If you like the thought of being hooked up to a milking machine, then Eva is your gal! Anyways, she did the job, and I left emptier than when I went in, but I would probably not go back. There is another girl that works there too, but I assume pricing is the same.Yes, there is another girl there. Her name is Sammy.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1897104

I've seen her a couple of times. Very soft spoken, sweet lady. Her pics are real. But you will not get the full menu on the first visit. And her prices are high. If I remember correctly it's $ for HJ, $.5 for a nude HJ and $$ for a CBJ. The massage is average for these types of places. She opens her menu up after the first visit, although YMMV. I have not seen Eva and wanted to because of her pictures, but if they are not accurate I'll pass.

Rabbit123
06-25-20, 15:36
That's a shame about the pics but they did look too good to be true. Thanks for confirming. How would you describe her or where would you rate her on the 1 to 10 scale? Just in case I'm in the mood for an overpriced ejaculation extraction.The pics aren't her, but they bear a decent resemblance. She obviously works hard to keep in shape and is a hardbody. That said, very mechanical and expensive.

Bubba1979
06-25-20, 20:32
I've seen her.

I never went back.Tyler. Indeed. Her name is. Err. Was. Marney. Worked at 68th st and Thomas for years. Good personality. Actually had a bigger rack before but got a reduction. Damn.

Ah. The good old days. She used to be across from the legendary Aztec Massage. "don't look back, you can never look back" Don Henley.

Apex3333
06-26-20, 03:00
I stopped by here a week ago and nobody answered the door. There was also a note saying to call ahead for appointments due to covid reasons. Did you have to call ahead or are they fully open again?The last time I was there was about 2 weeks ago. I didn't call ahead. Door was open and all of the signs were lit up. The note and the appointment policy sounds like something new.

Selasorp
06-26-20, 06:13
Since my regular massage girl, who was UTR, has left the area l have been searching for a replacement. Saw this one a couple weeks back, texted, not available, texted today, she had time. Set an appointment, and gave me a general area to head to, would give address before set time. When l got the address l almost cancelled since l saw another girl there before, but decided to give her a shot. Well the massage was bad, not bad in that she didn't apply enough pressure, or didn't know what to do, but bad as in she was all over the place, didn't really seem to care and half the time was using one hand while texting with the other. At the flip a handshake with roaming was allowed, she wore a long t shirt and panties and took the shirt off. Was actually good at the release, but tried to up sell for the only other thing she will do, Russian for. 6, I passed. After she said all she needs is an hour notice and she hopes to see me again, l told her there would be no next time mostly because she was texting half the time and she shorted me on time. Kind of a shame because she actually has the skills but lacks the want to do a good job. The good thing is the handshake is included so there is not surprisingly high quote and negotiations.

Selasorp
06-26-20, 06:14
For got to add the link, https://phoenix.rubratings.com/173776.

Apex3333
06-26-20, 16:46
For got to add the link, https://phoenix.rubratings.com/173776Wow, she pulled that add down pretty quickly. What was her name?

TylerPerelli
06-27-20, 14:40
First, as a monger who uses the stage name "Tyler", it is a bummer that the name is gender neutral and get used by dancers and escorts.

Two, if you PM (private message) me, know that I'm not on here often and usually only respond to senior members.

That said, to get the address for M1, RTFF (read the effing forum), or google 1660, Mesa, massage.

Third, it is worrisome that the popularity of M1 could lead to its demise. However, Aztec lasted forever. Goodness I miss that place.

JohnAng123
06-27-20, 14:53
Can anyone tell me where is these 2 places? I have about 1-2 k to spend. Want to get some serious fun. Looking for ladies with pretty faces and nice boobs (natural), I'll share my true experiences here thou. Thanks bros.

Bubba1979
06-27-20, 19:50
First, as a monger who uses the stage name "Tyler", it is a bummer that the name is gender neutral and get used by dancers and escorts.

Two, if you PM (private message) me, know that I'm not on here often and usually only respond to senior members.

That said, to get the address for M1, RTFF (read the effing forum), or google 1660, Mesa, massage.

Third, it is worrisome that the popularity of M1 could lead to its demise. However, Aztec lasted forever. Goodness I miss that place.I can honestly say the Aztec was my best experience as a monger.

DatyDan
06-28-20, 02:04
[Deleted by Admin]

I'll tell you what's funny, you wasted your bi annual post on this stupidity?

A2

Selasorp
06-28-20, 06:00
Wow, she pulled that add down pretty quickly. What was her name?She goes by Kira, works out of a place near 91st ave and Peoria, uses a ph# 623-XXX-3985, very thick with bleach blond hair and very thick almost cartoon comical lips.

Bear5
06-29-20, 22:08
Nothing special. Met a asian woman at the counter. Not perfect but acceptable 30's spread. . 6 for the hour and $$ for the tip. Light touch massage and full service ending. Total time 50 minute which would have been longer is some douche hole did not come in and wait in the waiting room. WTF? The therapist says she is busy and you need to wait. Do you not understand the code? She was busy with me, ,leave!

It was fine but creepy cause the next guy was in waiting room and on the security cam in the room while I was being massaged. With door cracked open cause the girl did not want to close it.

I recommend other places but whatever. She had big fake tits so your preference.

No name given.

Rabbit123
06-30-20, 17:07
Nothing special. Met a asian woman at the counter. Not perfect but acceptable 30's spread. . 6 for the hour and $$ for the tip. Light touch massage and full service ending. Total time 50 minute which would have been longer is some douche hole did not come in and wait in the waiting room. WTF? The therapist says she is busy and you need to wait. Do you not understand the code? She was busy with me, ,leave!

It was fine but creepy cause the next guy was in waiting room and on the security cam in the room while I was being massaged. With door cracked open cause the girl did not want to close it.

I recommend other places but whatever. She had big fake tits so your preference.

No name given.260 is awfully steep for an AMP.

AzMan1001
07-01-20, 00:46
Decide to stop by Top Spa and was met the mamassan as always. She recommended a new to me. I said sure, paid for the hour and went in. Inside I met Jessica. Holy smokes. Model type figure. Very beautiful. Not someone I expected to work there. Ask if I wanted a shower, I said yes. Always never disappoints. Had a little fun then move to the room. This girl is gorgeous. Came very quickly. Sucker for good looking girl. I will repeat again.

JohnAng123
07-01-20, 13:46
Decide to stop by Top Spa and was met the mamassan as always. She recommended a new to me. I said sure, paid for the hour and went in. Inside I met Jessica. Holy smokes. Model type figure. Very beautiful. Not someone I expected to work there. Ask if I wanted a shower, I said yes. Always never disappoints. Had a little fun then move to the room. This girl is gorgeous. Came very quickly. Sucker for good looking girl. I will repeat again.May I know where is this top spa?

TMann77
07-01-20, 21:53
Just visited M1 and have to agree with everything this man said. Holy moly!

Decide to stop by Top Spa and was met the mamassan as always. She recommended a new to me. I said sure, paid for the hour and went in. Inside I met Jessica. Holy smokes. Model type figure. Very beautiful. Not someone I expected to work there. Ask if I wanted a shower, I said yes. Always never disappoints. Had a little fun then move to the room. This girl is gorgeous. Came very quickly. Sucker for good looking girl. I will repeat again.

AzMan1001
07-01-20, 23:06
May I know where is this top spa?On the northeast corner of Alma School and 8th Ave.

JustGuyF
07-02-20, 13:21
260 is awfully steep for an AMP.

Decide to stop by Top Spa and was met the mamassan as always. She recommended a new to me. I said sure, paid for the hour and went in. Inside I met Jessica. Holy smokes. Model type figure. Very beautiful. Not someone I expected to work there. Ask if I wanted a shower, I said yes. Always never disappoints. Had a little fun then move to the room. This girl is gorgeous. Came very quickly. Sucker for good looking girl. I will repeat again.I went to see if the hype was real on this since I have already seen the infamous mia as well as Michelle and Linda, I can say very easily that Jessica is by far my favorite. I honestly was not used to the whole GFE thing and it was a little weird at first but I just went with it. I'm a little on the more built side so she just kept saying stuff about my body which was a major yes. I can say for sure she is my new ATF.

MrPanzer
07-02-20, 15:43
On the northeast corner of Alma School and 8th Ave.I've been looking for M1 as I'd like to go there but I get told this location and another one pops if you google it at Alma school and baseline. So I'd like to know which is correct if anyone can help.

Also has anyone tried out the Mesa Asian massage locations? They're both around that baseline / Alma corner but they never get mentioned so I assumed they weren't that great.

Ceejay13
07-02-20, 19:45
Decided to revisit M1. Got greeted by mamassan. Funny lady that one. Asked if I wanted to try new girl. I said sure. Played for the hour I like tasting new items in the menu. I met Lili. Petite, nice boobs, and speaks good English. She asked if I wanted a TS and I said, yes. TS never disappoints here. After, being cleaned, w e went back to the room and got busy. I really got into it. She is really good. Her moaning really turned me on. Few positions and I shoot the cover. Gave her $. 60 and left. This place is addicting.How much is $.60.

Erebus
07-03-20, 00:20
How much is $. 60.Check the Abbreviations link at the top of the page. Welcome!

Apex3333
07-03-20, 04:14
I've been looking for M1 as I'd like to go there but I get told this location and another one pops if you google it at Alma school and baseline. So I'd like to know which is correct if anyone can help.In Google maps, M1 will send you to Alma School and Baseline. M "one" will send you to the Alma and 8th Ave location which is the one you are looking for. Or you can search on the new name Top Spa.

Yungin211
07-03-20, 19:09
Has anyone been to the other massage place on Alma school rd and baseline? I'm planning on going next week. (haven't done this before).

Apex3333
07-04-20, 15:44
Made an appointment with Melanie who advertises Nuru and a private residence. She advertises regularly on LC and STG, but only has one review on this site from back in January.

Was easy to coordinate by text and schedule for later in the day. Gave directions to crossroads, but when I got close she provided an address for a taco shop. There was one car nearby and a dude sitting in it, windows open and 105 degrees. Didn't feel right so I left before finding out if this was just a meeting spot or what would happen next.

Does anyone have a different experience with this provider?

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/don-t-settle-for-less-come-see-the-best/26797263

Saw her twice. Melanie. She has a very private in Mesa on university, a little west of Gilbert and she also sees people in her apartment in Glendale. Very pretty young Latina...

VanAlden
07-05-20, 13:21
Has anyone been to the other massage place on Alma school rd and baseline? I'm planning on going next week. (haven't done this before).I've looked for that one and could not find it. If you go please give us the 411. And a hint at finding it. I've had GREAT experiences at M1.

Rabbit123
07-05-20, 17:23
I've looked for that one and could not find it. If you go please give us the 411. And a hint at finding it. I've had GREAT experiences at M1.There used to be two AMPs in that series of buildings on the southeast corner of baseline and alma school. Best advice is to slowly drive through the parking lot looking for a sign. They were on opposite ends of the buildings, with one facing baseline. No idea what they offer. And nellys is just down the street on the northwest corner of baseline and extension.

Kurby
07-06-20, 19:12
Anyone tried this place??

https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/body-rubs/grand-opening-private-spa-behind-ampm_i8774826

VIP Massage Dolls or something like that?

Yungin211
07-06-20, 22:02
I've looked for that one and could not find it. If you go please give us the 411. And a hint at finding it. I've had GREAT experiences at M1.Yea will do if I find it but if not I guess I'll go to the one everyone's talking about (m1).

Maximus622
07-07-20, 00:02
Texted with her and setup time. Got directions to spot (turned out to be the taco shop). Figu scheduled meeting was a bust (she also kept delaying, multiple excuses).

Anyhow, since I was already there, decided to have some tacos -very good by the way. Following lunch, was getting ready to leave when she contacted me again. Saying 5 minutes out. What the hell, I waited. She arrived, we walked to her spot (nearby). Small setup downstairs- a little unsettling at first but was ok.

Unfortunately, due to so many delays. I had to return to work soon. I did not feel like Trying a rush session-and let her know I had to leave. Gave her some funds for her time, and agreed to try again at a later date. She was a good sport about it and let me sample some of the offerings. She looks just like her pics and is very personable and seems accommodating, just needs to work on her punctuality.

Haven't had an opportunity to re-schedule yet, will let you know when I do.

Happy hunting.

Made an appointment with Melanie who advertises Nuru and a private residence. She advertises regularly on LC and STG, but only has one review on this site from back in January.

Was easy to coordinate by text and schedule for later in the day. Gave directions to crossroads, but when I got close she provided an address for a taco shop. There was one car nearby and a dude sitting in it, windows open and 105 degrees. Didn't feel right so I left before finding out if this was just a meeting spot or what would happen next.

CoqueMeat
07-07-20, 11:48
I had a few extra minutes in my day on Cave Creek north of Tbird / Cactus, west side up a little ways. Hadn't been there in years but the same lady is still running it. I was short on time but she was very understanding and performed wonders with her hands in short time. No fuss, didn't feel rushed even though I'm the one with the short schedule. She's Ukrainian I believe, guessing 45-50, boobs natural and great for her age and they help with the massage.

CoqueMeat
07-07-20, 11:54
Every one of those pics looks like they are pornstars, so that's a dealbreaker for me. Not that I'm anti-pornstar, but I'm anti bait and switch!

https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/body-rubs/grand-opening-private-spa-behind-ampm_i8774826

Jamesj
07-07-20, 12:30

Every one of those pics looks like they are pornstars, so that's a dealbreaker for me. Not that I'm anti-pornstar, but I'm anti bait and switch!This place advertises on numerous platforms. Been review numerous times on this site and has numerous name changes.

Up sell, bait and switch,(fake pictures) rush, piss poor attitude, you name it.

Would be lucky to get a handy for $$.5.

If you want to "get fucked" this place will definitely "fuck you", out of your hard earned cash!

Avoid like the plague!

JamesJ.

Surf5637
07-09-20, 12:34
I had a few extra minutes in my day on Cave Creek north of Tbird / Cactus, west side up a little ways. Hadn't been there in years but the same lady is still running it. I was short on time but she was very understanding and performed wonders with her hands in short time. No fuss, didn't feel rushed even though I'm the one with the short schedule. She's Ukrainian I believe, guessing 45-50, boobs natural and great for her age and they help with the massage.I was thinking of hitting up this place today. Any Other details of your experience?

Surf5637
07-09-20, 12:37
Hey all,

First timer in here. Hope you all are doing well. Well I guess I'll just straight to the chase. I'm located in the East Valley. Make my way to North Phoenix sometimes. I'm a younger guy, but have always been into older woman. Any good experiences with providers 40+?

The Gooch
07-09-20, 15:21
This place advertises on numerous platforms. Been review numerous times on this site and has numerous name changes.

Up sell, bait and switch,(fake pictures) rush, piss poor attitude, you name it.

Would be lucky to get a handy for $$.5.

If you want to "get fucked" this place will definitely "fuck you", out of your hard earned cash!

Avoid like the plague!

JamesJ.It is definitely a bait and switch joint but the ladies there are definitely hot. It's overpriced af too! I agree with you bruh. Place should be avoided unless you got a lot of money to burn. LOL.

The Gooch
07-09-20, 16:09
I was thinking of hitting up this place today. Any Other details of your experienceTry Avalon on 43rd and Northern. They have this Latina there that is hot af! Her name is Joanna. Late 30's, definitely has that sexy hot cougar look going. Curves on her are absolutely amazing! Fake tatas, and ass but both feel so good. She very vocal during the session and appears to enjoy it. Not like some other chicks that just lay on their back and wait for the ordeal to be over with. Joanna loves ridding and doing various positions. She has a lot of energy! She can be hard to book with / see because she gets a lot of inquiries from guys calling and asking for her and if another lady answers the phone she will say Joanna isn't available that day and tell you she works a few days later. I'm guessing they are tired of guys always asking about her. LOL but if you get lucky and book a session with her I urge you to do what I did and ask her for her digits so you can communicate directly with her whenever you want to schedule a session. She looks like a slightly older version of porn star Sofia Nix from Pornhub. The dirty Latina maid video.

Video for reference. Her body is almost identical to Sofia Nix. Her hair is just as long but it's all black without the highlights.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a7094acd32fc#1.

Hank75
07-09-20, 20:52

VIP Massage Dolls or something like that?Avoid or have a lot of money to spend. I tried them once. Very hot ladies, but I came with my usual AMP amount. Took the door fee, got a rub for bit, then discussed more but was WAY more than what I had. She was cool about it ended it all right then, encouraging me to come back someday. Even introduced me to the other girl working.

CoqueMeat
07-09-20, 20:58
I was thinking of hitting up this place today. Any Other details of your experience?You will leave happy unless you're an asshole. Pricing is similar with others for same service. Limited menu. Simple, solid choice for me.

Apex3333
07-09-20, 21:29
Hey all,

First timer in here. Hope you all are doing well. Well I guess I'll just straight to the chase. I'm located in the East Valley. Make my way to North Phoenix sometimes. I'm a younger guy, but have always been into older woman. Any good experiences with providers 40+?You are in luck because they are almost all 40+ regardless of how old they advertise being. There are a number of options in the east valley that remain open. Recommend reading from around April forward for those that are still worth visiting.

Mike Plower
07-10-20, 18:39
Try Avalon on 43rd and Northern. They have this Latina there that is hot af! Her name is Joanna. Late 30's, definitely has that sexy hot cougar look going. Curves on her are absolutely amazing! Fake tatas, and ass but both feel so good. She very vocal during the session and appears to enjoy it. Not like some other chicks that just lay on their back and wait for the ordeal to be over with. Joanna loves ridding and doing various positions. She has a lot of energy! She can be hard to book with / see because she gets a lot of inquiries from guys calling and asking for her and if another lady answers the phone she will say Joanna isn't available that day and tell you she works a few days later. I'm guessing they are tired of guys always asking about her. LOL but if you get lucky and book a session with her I urge you to do what I did and ask her for her digits so you can communicate directly with her whenever you want to schedule a session. She looks like a slightly older version of porn star Sofia Nix from Pornhub. The dirty Latina maid video.

Video for reference. Her body is almost identical to Sofia Nix. Her hair is just as long but it's all black without the highlights.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a7094acd32fc#1.I called Avalon today to ask if she was there and was told no, try next week =(. I did not make the drive out there to find out if it was actually true but figured whoever answered the phone would be the same person I would be talking to in person and I would get the same answer. If anyone has her schedule or another way to set an appointment with her, let me know.

Selasorp
07-11-20, 00:27
I made the mistake of seeing her. When l contacted l asked her rates, let her know what l wanted time and service wise and she offered a time. Then she tells me she wants a. 10 via cash app to book, l refused, told her if l said l would be there, then l would. She says OK. Time gets close she wants to push it back. Finally l show up, business complex across the street next to the taco shop, Kept me waiting another 10 minutes. The place is kind of sketchy. She does give a good massage, however tends to stick to the back. She claims nuru included which is a f'ing joke, climbs on your back and moves a bit, not on the front, actually no front massage at all, and the upsell starts. Rates are $. 5 for half, $$ for 45 min, $$. 5 for hr and its. 5 more for a handshake, other upgrades are ridiculous. I told her l would pass on paying for add ons since she told me $.5 for the hhr with what l requested, at that point l was actually ready to leave but she says she wants me to leave happy and "this ones on me". Very mechanical. I don't see how someone can be a repeat unless they over pay for her to be happy about it. There are far better for a lot less out there, and the biggest issue are punter caving in to the prices. I can even go to LA, Orange County, or San Diego and get a lot better for a lot less.

Texted with her and setup time. Got directions to spot (turned out to be the taco shop). Figu scheduled meeting was a bust (she also kept delaying, multiple excuses).

Anyhow, since I was already there, decided to have some tacos -very good by the way. Following lunch, was getting ready to leave when she contacted me again. Saying 5 minutes out. What the hell, I waited. She arrived, we walked to her spot (nearby). Small setup downstairs- a little unsettling at first but was ok.

Unfortunately, due to so many delays. I had to return to work soon. I did not feel like Trying a rush session-and let her know I had to leave. Gave her some funds for her time, and agreed to try again at a later date. She was a good sport about it and let me sample some of the offerings. She looks just like her pics and is very personable and seems accommodating, just needs to work on her punctuality.

Haven't had an opportunity to re-schedule yet, will let you know when I do.

Happy hunting.

WhoMe111
07-11-20, 01:36
Does anyone know if these two Latinas are still in operation? Location was the 6900 block of E Thomas. I lave not seen postings in some time. They were a little pricey and had a limited menu but real sweethearts.

The Gooch
07-11-20, 03:00
Does anyone know if these two Latinas are still in operation? Location was the 6900 block of E Thomas. I lave not seen postings in some time. They were a little pricey and had a limited menu but real sweethearts.Yes they are. I texted them back in May and they said they were taking appointments. I didn't see them though. They said they are still at the same place. However at that time it was by appointment only to see them so your best bet is to call them or text them and see what their availability is. But yes, as of May they were still working. I got the number from one of their old adds. I'll PM you the number.

The Gooch
07-11-20, 03:04
I called Avalon today to ask if she was there and was told no, try next week =(. I did not make the drive out there to find out if it was actually true but figured whoever answered the phone would be the same person I would be talking to in person and I would get the same answer. If anyone has her schedule or another way to set an appointment with her, let me know.LOL I knew that would happen! I had her number but had lost it. Yes, chances are. If you go there you'll probably get a different therapist but if you do decide to take your chances and go there and are lucky enough to get her don't hesitant to ask her for her digits! BTW if you or anybody else goes for the matter. You'll know her if you see her.

Cheman22
07-11-20, 12:16
I went again a couple weeks ago. They were busy and I was told to come back in 30 minutes. I tried finding a local near by but struck out so I waited. Went in and they had me wait in the kitchen for another 15 minutes. They didn't want anyone waiting in the lobby. I was regretting waiting, the massaman must have sensed it so she took me to a room and started giving me a massage while the girl was finishing getting ready after her last customer. She gave a really nice massage and was very attractive. If she would have been available for the fun part of the massage I would have been happy. After a few minutes the girl came in with a towel on. She asked if I wanted a shower. Of course! Very enjoyable with her body sliding everywhere. BBJ preview and then back to room. I opted for FS and left happy and drained. I had a hard time understanding her name. I thought she said LeeDee, but then she said like the flower, so I'm guessing it was Lily. She redeemed the last visit I had when I just got a HJ due to the lack of enthusiasm by the girl.

Cheman22
07-11-20, 12:26
Started the same for me, but I actually waited. She walks over to meet you and then leads you back to her place. It was an OK session. I was disappointed in the Nuru, her idea of Nuru is basically rubbing your buddy between her breasts. Ended up with CFS doggy. It was ok, but I won't go back.

Fullsizebronco
07-11-20, 20:56
Tried going to M1 and Great Spa yesterday because I wanted to finally try a table shower but was denied for not being over 21 yet. So, I went back to one of my usual spots Hawaii on Gilbert Rd. Temperature checks and mask required. Regular shower and a rushed, not great massage $. 4 hh. The provider is pretty hot and tiny probably late 30's early 40's kind of talkative $1. 2 FS. I probably wouldn't go there / go back if more places would take me.

Workie
07-12-20, 18:48
Anyone ever visit this place. Its located at 51st and Peoria ave.

LongDickG
07-12-20, 20:36
Started the same for me, but I actually waited. She walks over to meet you and then leads you back to her place. It was an OK session. I was disappointed in the Nuru, her idea of Nuru is basically rubbing your buddy between her breasts. Ended up with CFS doggy. It was ok, but I won't go back.How much for the CFS?

ActionJ1
07-12-20, 22:35
So I saw this girl when she visited a month ago, but apparently it was her last day here, so I didn't post a review. But she's back! I actually forget her full name. Jade something? Something Jade? Definitely a Jade in there. Her original ad had the name, but her latest one doesn't, it seems.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/175907

I don't usually write reviews, and I'm fairly new to the area. But I figured I'd post this one, because she's here until Wednesday, and what stands out to me is that her pics are real. I feel like I never meet providers using their actual pics. I didn't partake in the VIP menu, but I got an hour bodyrub, and it was solid for a bodyrub, and actually the full hour. Damage was $. 8. Since arriving about 6 weeks ago, I've probably been trying 2 different AMPs / girls a week and she's the only one I went back to a second time as soon as I saw she was back.

I really like a decent massage, so getting a decent rub for the full hour definitely is what brought me back. I mean, the DDs didn't hurt.

JohnAng123
07-13-20, 01:20
This Tiffany who you guys have been discussing about. How old is she and are her boobs natural?

JohnAng123
07-13-20, 01:25
Sorry I mean Jessica. How old is she and are her boobies natural? .

Jim2288
07-13-20, 15:31
Went to M1 this morning around 10:00. Spent time with Jessica, who is the most attractive girl I've seen there. Mid 20's, very thin with nice legs, and amazing tits. I didn't ask if they were real, but I'm guessing they're fake cause they're just too perfect. Hard to say for sure though. They felt real to me. Opted for table shower, which is my favorite thing about M1 - love the BBBJ and Nuru style body glides. Opted for FS and wasn't disappointed. Will definitely see her again. Said she's here until August.

WhoMe111
07-14-20, 10:52
I have read many reviews on here about M1 and finally had the opportunity to partake. I pulled into the parking lot and as I got out of my car I noticed a guy sitting in his car (nondescript sedan) and figured he was trying to decide to go in. I entered and an attractive young lady (Linda) came to the window, took my temp and I selected an Hr (60). I entered the hallway and touched her tits and she dropped her top for more access. She took me to the room and I ask for a TS. The TS was amazing and lived up to all the previous descriptions. We went back to the room and I requested oral and gave her $. And she was happy with that. She left the room I assumed to get a cover and returned to straddle my face and perform a wonderful BBBJCIM. I was very happy. Amazing TS and BBBJCIM for $. 6 - WOW!!

As I left she told me if anyone asks you just got a massage for 20. When I went outside the guy in the car is still there as well as a truck running with a guy sitting there (license EMT MD). This situation now makes me nervous. Am I now going to get pulled over and questioned? Luckily nothing happened. Looks to me like they are under non-discreet surveillance. As much as I enjoyed it I probably won't return.

JohnAng123
07-14-20, 15:08
I'm from Tucson & I'm new here. I'm from Malaysia. I'm sick of the ugly & old providers here. Open doors all really old and ugly.

I've been eyeing on this top spa that you handsome lads have been talking about here. I just hope people have tried can pm me. I saw the recent reviews on Linda & Jessica (who you guys claim to be fcking hot and etc), I just want to know just how pretty are they.

Their figure. Boobs. Natural / enhanced. Nicely shaped & etc. I'm a boobs man I mean literally a boobs man. Big naturals makes me cum in no time. I promise to leave good reviews of any providers I try. Even better if you guys have any reference like who they look like or how their boobs look like I just want to know more detailed before I embark on the 110 miles drive down. Its a long drive and I want to know its worth it before I go down. Its been really long since I got a pretty lady for service. Please bros out there do me a favor I appreciate it really.

Thank you.

Apex3333
07-14-20, 19:37
I stopped by here a week ago and nobody answered the door. There was also a note saying to call ahead for appointments due to covid reasons. Did you have to call ahead or are they fully open again?I stopped by again this week for a mid-day treat. It was business as usual. Door unlocked and no note saying to call for appointments. You may have just had bad luck. This was the one on Main, west of Higley. Not the one on Southern.

Slider42
07-15-20, 02:21
Jessica is hot as fuck. Saw her today.

Holy shit is she pretty. Pretty face, very petite but tight body. Small natural tits but for me just right as I don't like big tits.

As others mentioned the TS was top notch and included some BBBJ time. A little dirty talk with the B2B rub really got me going.

Back in the room things heated up really fast.

Everything but back door as I don't go there. Not my thing.

Afterwards we just laid there talking for a good 10 minutes. Her english is better than most and she says she wants to learn it better. Kudos to her.

So. If you are dragging your feet about this place give Jessica a shot as she won't be there forever. You won't regret it.

YMMV.

AZLivin
07-15-20, 18:26
Just saw her come up on rubratings. Has anyone seen her before?

AZLivin
07-15-20, 18:35
Just saw her come up on Rubratings. I've never seen her ad before. I reached out and seemed fairly normal but something seemed odd. Anyone seen her before?

Selasorp
07-16-20, 06:07
Just saw her come up on Rubratings. I've never seen her ad before. I reached out and seemed fairly normal but something seemed odd. Anyone seen her before?Maybe you should leave a review before asking for info. Sorry, but myself and a lot of the senior members who have been her for some time will not give you a hand out, try by earning info.

AZLivin
07-16-20, 10:11
Maybe you should leave a review before asking for info. Sorry, but myself and a lot of the senior members who have been her for some time will not give you a hand out, try by earning infoOK. Thanks for the tip. Sorry I guess I didn't know there was a certain etiquette here before just asking for friendly advice. But note taken.

SpaSearcher
07-16-20, 11:46
Went to try out Angels again, third time is a charm right, LOL.

Ok experience, the ts was not as good as you will get over at M1. I didn't catch the girls name as her English wasn't too good. Temp check at the door and had to put on a mask again. I didn't explore the entire menu as the mask thing was just not for me so we parted ways after shaking hands.

SpaSearcher
07-16-20, 12:07
Just saw her come up on Rubratings. I've never seen her ad before. I reached out and seemed fairly normal but something seemed odd. Anyone seen her before?Her pics have been used in other locations, from what I saw it was Houston and austin, I would approach with caution.

AZLivin
07-16-20, 12:46
Her pics have been used in other locations, from what I saw it was Houston and austin, I would approach with caution.Thanks! I think I'll pass on this one. I usually hit up the regular west side parlors but sometimes you just want something new. I've had some decent luck lately at a place on 7*th and TBird.

VanAlden
07-16-20, 15:20
Her pics have been used in other locations, from what I saw it was Houston and austin, I would approach with caution.Many times touring "pros" appear and we still can find ads for them in other cities. I just called one that had ad in Phx and she said she was in Phx, in Pittsburgh now, and returning to Phx next week. Never know.

AzBadgerFan
07-17-20, 12:24
Here is a great dream last week, I stop by and one and ask for Michelle, she's young cute, asked if I wanted a table shower I said of course, we want to the table shower area, nothing feels better than a naked woman rubbing all over your body. Back at the room it was a very mediocre massage then the flight was great went home very satisfied. Then I woke up.

AZLivin
07-17-20, 15:11
So I decided to try a place that I know is under new management. Previous management was Asian now looks to be ran by Latina's. So the place isn't bad. Area looks a little sketchy but it is discrete. Normal pricing for half hour massage. Upgrades were pretty standard. Girl was really nice but too talkative. Made it kinda weird. The massage portion was pretty much nonexistent, which sucks cause I actually like a at least half decent massage. I won't be back. Just giving the heads up.

DatyDan
07-17-20, 23:41
Anyone ever visit this place. Its located at 51st and Peoria ave.Last time I visited Serenity was right after the places re-opened. Don't remember the girls name but do remember being rushed, asked for more than I offered for full, but took it. Just not a memorable experience.

After finishing and dressing mama san came in and asked if every thing good? Told her that I was not too satisfied and I had been there before in Jan. , which I was. She told me to come back and she would take care of me, haven't been back since and doubt that I will. But that's just my experience.

Actually this place a couple of years ago gave very good legitimate massages, at least for me, which is why I went there anyway. That's my. 02.

DaSecretLab
07-18-20, 00:21
Been to M1 have had great dreams there. From what I gather great spa and M1 are like Burger King ve McDonald's. People have their preference and that's where they lie (literally). Are there any other different spots to try. Have seen USA Spa near great but haven't seen posts about them. Also if the comparison of M1 and great are completely off please let me know.

AzskyDiver
07-18-20, 16:20
Been to M1 have had great dreams there. From what I gather great spa and M1 are like Burger King ve McDonald's. People have their preference and that's where they lie (literally). Are there any other different spots to try. Have seen USA Spa near great but haven't seen posts about them. Also if the comparison of M1 and great are completely off please let me know.USA spa, in its time, was fantastic. The only masseuse (LOL) was tall, thick, busty and didn't know the word no. She has since sold the establishment.

Bubba1979
07-18-20, 18:32
USA spa, in its time, was fantastic. The only masseuse (LOL) was tall, thick, busty and didn't know the word no. She has since sold the establishment.Hey Diver, not sure if you were aware, but Mya from USA sometimes works out of the place on 32nd and Union Hills. I see her ads from time to time.

She is and was very special. She is a right of passage for beginning Mongers.

DaSecretLab
07-18-20, 21:40
USA spa, in its time, was fantastic. The only masseuse (LOL) was tall, thick, busty and didn't know the word no. She has since sold the establishment.Thanks diver! I'll stick to the consistency of the 2 usual spots. For a newbie it's the way to go.

Rabbit123
07-18-20, 22:05
Hey Diver, not sure if you were aware, but Mya from USA sometimes works out of the place on 32nd and Union Hills. I see her ads from time to time.

She is and was very special. She is a right of passage for beginning Mongers.Mya has also started posting at a place just down the street from USA.

DoingItBig135
07-18-20, 22:28
Hey Diver, not sure if you were aware, but Mya from USA sometimes works out of the place on 32nd and Union Hills. I see her ads from time to time.

She is and was very special. She is a right of passage for beginning Mongers.Are you serious? I have missed her. Closed thing I have got has been Luna at Breeze spa. Do know the name of the place?

SonOfA
07-19-20, 02:33
Are you serious? I have missed her. Closed thing I have got has been Luna at Breeze spa. Do know the name of the place?She now works at aloha spa - 54th ave and Glendale. I am not sure where 32nd and union hills came from.

WhoMe111
07-19-20, 09:12
Are you serious? I have missed her. Closed thing I have got has been Luna at Breeze spa. Do know the name of the place?I believe he is referring to 32nd St & Greenway. Studio E Spa.

Find Me Not 12
07-19-20, 11:24
I believe he is referring to 32nd St & Greenway. Studio E Spa.I saw her post this week at Aloha Spa in Glendale. Good luck!

PhxGuy1
07-21-20, 22:00
Following the recommendations of others on this thread (thanks, guys!) I went to the AMP at 8th Avenue and Alma School in Mesa (variously known as Massage One, Top Spa). I asked for Jessica, and after passing the temperature test, was led by her to the room. She is very beautiful, has fake Ds, and told me she is half Chinese and half Korean. Speaks English better than most Asian masseuses I have known. Great TS with lots of body gliding. Nice oral skills and tight down under. Had an awesome time and highly recommend her. Says she will be there until about September, then moving (as they frequently do) to another place locally.

Find Me Not 12
07-23-20, 16:00
Following the recommendations of others on this thread (thanks, guys!) I went to the AMP at 8th Avenue and Alma School in Mesa (variously known as Massage One, Top Spa). I asked for Jessica, and after passing the temperature test, was led by her to the room. She is very beautiful, has fake Ds, and told me she is half Chinese and half Korean. Speaks English better than most Asian masseuses I have known. Great TS with lots of body gliding. Nice oral skills and tight down under. Had an awesome time and highly recommend her. Says she will be there until about September, then moving (as they frequently do) to another place locally.Just dreamt about her today. She is hot AF in my dream. Such an amazing BBBJCIM in this dream! Too bad she is leaving soon!

TheSunDevil
07-23-20, 23:49
M1 is open and was great tonight as it always is. Busy as fuck. Had people waiting in the lobby with masks on.

I always flirt with reception and it paid off. She cut me in front of the waiting room!

TheSunDevil
07-24-20, 01:48
M1 is open and was great tonight as it always is. Busy as fuck. Had people waiting in the lobby with masks on.

I always flirt with reception and it paid off. She cut me in front of the waiting room!Doubled down and walked into a new spot in Mesa. Mission successful. Great options. They did the classic line up for me!

Apex3333
07-24-20, 03:30
Doubled down and walked into a new spot in Mesa. Mission successful. Great options. They did the classic line up for me!I've never actually had the pleasure of a lineup. Did you have to request it? Sounds like you had a really good day. Please drop a hint on location for those of us who feel like venturing outside of M1.

Hugh Japenis
07-24-20, 08:32
So I'm thinking of making the trip from the east coast out to your alls fair city to go to the "cum clinic" - the girl who heads it up says it's free. Has anyone had any experience with this in terms of set up? If so, shoot me a PM to discuss if possible.

TheSunDevil
07-24-20, 17:30
So I'm thinking of making the trip from the east coast out to your alls fair city to go to the "cum clinic" - the girl who heads it up says it's free. Has anyone had any experience with this in terms of set up? If so, shoot me a PM to discuss if possible.Cum clinic? We're known for the heat out here, but 100+ degree weather and cum sounds like a rotten combo. LOL.

NegroCaliente
07-24-20, 21:18
How does that go? You all know what you're there for? LOL.

I always flirt with reception and it paid off. She cut me in front of the waiting room!

JoeZhou
07-25-20, 00:38

I always flirt with reception and it paid off. She cut me in front of the waiting room!That is me, you went for half hour right, I heard you and the girl talking, LOL.

AvgTouch
07-25-20, 02:38
Hiya all, I'm normally in Tucson, but sometimes end up in Pheonix. After finishing up in town, decided it was early enough, I could get cleaned up with a TS. Honestly I was going for 8th and Alma, but ended up at broad and Alma after calling ahead to make sure they took walk ins.

Momma lead me in and took the house fee. I didn't have the right bills, so I was expecting 10 back. Yeah, silly me. After a bit, Vicki comes in. Without a doubt, she's a cute spinner, and not one of the t ft ones either. So I'm very pleased there.

In the room, I wasn't shy at all, and she wasn't shy either about you touching me either. I do wish her English was better. There was a number of conversations that just dropped because charades was going to be the only way to figure it out.

Massage was mostly light touch, but she did use her feet to work my legs in a way I hadn't seen before. But other than that, I left with every knot I came in with.

The three basics were offered. Me, I wanted to take her hard body in my hands and stretch her out. She'd been swinging her arms in spare moments, so she was obviously sore / tense. She said ok with a HJ for $. 2 but only had $ on me. She wouldn't even lie down. I had a few minutes behind her rubbing a knot in one shoulder. On the HJ, I had to give her a tip to river the other hand.

So, all in all, it meet requirements. She was ok with it, but not enthusiastic. Down side was only being there 50 min door in and out for an hour massage, especially having to wait 15 to start (wasn't anyone else there and she was there). And seeming overpriced for what I got. Pros was she is a looker. Nice dark nipples and that she wasn't shy. TS was the best part, including the ending:

Apex3333
07-25-20, 16:04
Honestly I was going for 8th and Alma, but ended up at broad and Alma after calling ahead to make sure they took walk ins.:Did you mean Baseline and Alma? I've never noticed one on Broadway and Alma but there are a lot in the area.

DatyDan
07-25-20, 23:47
So has anyone else been to this place in Sun City West? I went last week and was let down, 1/2 hr. Only, mask mandatory both to enter and during service, take shoes off in the lobby and put in a dresser. And yes they have slick tile floors.

Sorry I don't remember the girls name but she was cute. Usually I like to take an hour for a new place to get a feel of what to expect, but with the half hour limit asked for FS. DENIED, aunt flow was in town for a visit, opted for the HJ which was the standard HJ along with the fake encouraging noises and vocals, and yes I could feel the pad through the shorts and left it at that. Finished and cleaned me off, I dressed and slid down the hall to my shoes and SEE YA.

Summary, standard prices for door and handy. Bummer that you had to keep mask on, face down with your head in the hole is not cool unless the hole has hair or lips. As always YMMV but this was my experience. May try again after all this crap dies down and we return to a somewhat normal way but that's unlikely. My. 02.

LongDickG
07-26-20, 16:53
Anybody been to Su Massage in S Tempe? Used to frequent the old place in the same spot but it always sketches me out when a new place opens right where the old one shut down.

Rabbit123
07-26-20, 20:03
Anybody been to Su Massage in S Tempe? Used to frequent the old place in the same spot but it always sketches me out when a new place opens right where the old one shut down.I think you have some places mixed up. Before the bust back in late 2017, Massage 10 was in Mesa (Country Club and Southern) and Golden Massage was in Tempe (Elliot and McClintock). The same woman was running both. She ended up with a felony or two, if I recall.

M10 later returned as Su Massage, although it also used Massage 7 as a name. Golden reopened as W Spa. I haven't visited either since they reopened. No idea whether they were still under common management. The last several times I drove by, the place in Tempe is closed. I don't know about the place in Mesa.

LongDickG
07-26-20, 21:09
I think you have some places mixed up. Before the bust back in late 2017, Massage 10 was in Mesa (Country Club and Southern) and Golden Massage was in Tempe (Elliot and McClintock). The same woman was running both. She ended up with a felony or two, if I recall.

M10 later returned as Su Massage, although it also used Massage 7 as a name. Golden reopened as W Spa. I haven't visited either since they reopened. No idea whether they were still under common management. The last several times I drove by, the place in Tempe is closed. I don't know about the place in Mesa.If you google it you should be able to see it. Baseline, right where K Massage used to be.

Rabbit123
07-27-20, 00:36
If you google it you should be able to see it. Baseline, right where K Massage used to be.Hmmm. I had seen some ads suggesting that the K Massage place was open again, but have no idea whether it's related to M10.

TheSunDevil
07-27-20, 16:53
That is me, you went for half hour right, I heard you and the girl talking, LOL.LOL. Yeah that was me haha.

FordsOnly
07-28-20, 19:13
OK. I have been there 2 times recently. My first trip I got to see Coco, and the second was Jessica. I don't think I need to go into details, since they are both awesome and have been reviewed many times.

So why I am leaving this post. Jessica is only in town for 3 more days, and will be back in September. So go see her soon if you haven't already, or want a repeat visit.

PM me for any details you would like.

Kurby
07-28-20, 20:12
When is the least busy time of the day to go to M1 or an AMP in general? I get sketched out if there are other mongers there waiting so I would prefer to avoid that.

DaDuck
07-29-20, 00:34
The girls at Great Spa in Glendale tell me their slow times are late afternoon.

JtLessons
07-29-20, 16:15
OK. I have been there 2 times recently. My first trip I got to see Coco, and the second was Jessica. I don't think I need to go into details, since they are both awesome and have been reviewed many times.

So why I am leaving this post. Jessica is only in town for 3 more days, and will be back in September. So go see her soon if you haven't already, or want a repeat visit.

PM me for any details you would like.Hey, moving to Anthem this September and I can't find the location for M1. What are the cross streets? Thanks in advance.

Apex3333
07-29-20, 23:36
Hey, moving to Anthem this September and I can't find the location for M1. What are the cross streets? Thanks in advance.M1 is easier to find as Top Spa, but that one is East Valley and very far from Anthem. Great Spa is the West Valley equivalent for quality, and much closer. Numerous review on this site.

Happy hunting when you get here. It looks like you've already been to a couple of my Honolulu spots from back in the day. Roses was always a personal favorite.

JtLessons
07-30-20, 17:08
M1 is easier to find as Top Spa, but that one is East Valley and very far from Anthem. Great Spa is the West Valley equivalent for quality, and much closer. Numerous review on this site.

Happy hunting when you get here. It looks like you've already been to a couple of my Honolulu spots from back in the day. Roses was always a personal favorite.Hey and thanks! Not sure anything in AZ will compare to Honolulu but we will see.

Kurby
07-30-20, 23:05
Anyone been to Kyoto Spa lately on 8th ave and Alma School?

Kester Diamond
07-31-20, 01:07
Hmmm. I had seen some ads suggesting that the K Massage place was open again, but have no idea whether it's related to M10.It is. Went today.

Met sue, beautiful girl, 40 min. 7.

Full selection $130.

Meh, wanted way more but wasn't getting it from me. Probably Will say I won't go back and then in 2 months go back.

MikeyG
07-31-20, 01:21
Anyone been to Kyoto Spa lately on 8th ave and Alma School?Pretty sure Kyoto Spa is on Staples and Southern (just east of Stapley, on North side of Southern). It's next to a 3rd party MVD and a party store. That said I haven't partaken of their services yet but plan to soon.

8th Ave and Alma School is the fabled Top Spa / M1 that you can read all about.

Kurby
07-31-20, 14:08
Pretty sure Kyoto Spa is on Staples and Southern (just east of Stapley, on North side of Southern). It's next to a 3rd party MVD and a party store. That said I haven't partaken of their services yet but plan to soon.

8th Ave and Alma School is the fabled Top Spa / M1 that you can read all about.Yea you're right, had a brain fart and mixed them up in my head. Was talking about Kyoto, not Top Spa.

Rabbit123
07-31-20, 23:45
Yea you're right, had a brain fart and mixed them up in my head. Was talking about Kyoto, not Top Spa.It's been a few months due to covid. That said, there are a bunch of places in Mesa that offer pretty much the same experience, including Kyoto (southern and stapley), Country Spa (country club and brown), Nellys (baseline and extension), Queen Spa (southern and mesa), and Hawaiian Spa (broadway and gilbert). Stop in and see who comes to the window. If you're interested, stay a while. If not, the next one is only a couple miles away.

Mm1515
08-03-20, 01:42
there are a bunch of places in Mesa that offer pretty much the same experience, including ... Hawaiian Spa (broadway and gilbert). Stop in and see who comes to the window. If you're interested, stay a while. If not, the next one is only a couple miles away.Just wanted to confirm, is this is the place on the SE corner of Gilbert and Broadway, almost next to a Little Caesar's? It used to be called Flamingo (or maybe it still is)?? Just asking because there was (or is?) another place almost in the same plaza, next to a smoke shop and arcade themed bar (used to be an AG Massage, might have closed. Have not been by that area in awhile).

I went to the Flamingo years back, but was less than impressed. A couple of times there were some nice girls there, but then the last few times, only the mamasan was there and that was not worth the trip. If they have actual talent, I might be interested to go in and try my luck if I can overcome my nerves about the covid stuff.

Thanks in advance, and if you don't want to clarify, that's fine. I know I've been a lurker here for years and haven't contributed anything. That's because I only take trips sporadically (to celebrate special occasions like birthdays), and since the talent in these places rotates so frequently and it's a very YMMV type thing, I figured whatever I could contribute was probably too small of a sample size to be of much use.

Rabbit123
08-03-20, 10:17
Just wanted to confirm, is this is the place on the SE corner of Gilbert and Broadway, almost next to a Little Caesar's? It used to be called Flamingo (or maybe it still is)?? Just asking because there was (or is?) another place almost in the same plaza, next to a smoke shop and arcade themed bar (used to be an AG Massage, might have closed. Have not been by that area in awhile).I don't know, but wouldn't be surprised. I think the signage for Hawaiian includes a flamingo.

SpaSearcher
08-03-20, 10:43
Just wanted to confirm, is this is the place on the SE corner of Gilbert and Broadway, almost next to a Little Caesar's? It used to be called Flamingo (or maybe it still is)?? Just asking because there was (or is?) another place almost in the same plaza, next to a smoke shop and arcade themed bar (used to be an AG Massage, might have closed. Have not been by that area in awhile).

I went to the Flamingo years back, but was less than impressed. A couple of times there were some nice girls there, but then the last few times, only the mamasan was there and that was not worth the trip. If they have actual talent, I might be interested to go in and try my luck if I can overcome my nerves about the covid stuff.

Thanks in advance, and if you don't want to clarify, that's fine. I know I've been a lurker here for years and haven't contributed anything. That's because I only take trips sporadically (to celebrate special occasions like birthdays), and since the talent in these places rotates so frequently and it's a very YMMV type thing, I figured whatever I could contribute was probably too small of a sample size to be of much use.Yes, that should be the one. I went there about a month ago and a nice looking Latina answered the door but they were busy so I didn't wait.

Mm1515
08-03-20, 13:38
Thank you both.

Andrew1976
08-03-20, 19:41
If you google it you should be able to see it. Baseline, right where K Massage used to be.K Massage in South Tempe closed a few (months ago. There is another establishment in it's location called SU Massage. Wonderful place, neat and clean with beautiful, friendly, skilled girls.

BerryGood
08-04-20, 01:49
I made my way to Top Spa. I was welcomed by the mamassan and ask how long I wanted to stay. I said 60 minutes, paid the $60 fee and took my temp and on we go in. She recommended a new girl that arrived named Cici. She is very cute, petite, and with a nice set on her. She asked if I wanted a shower, I said of course. The table shower was good. We took to the room where we got started with a massage. She gives a decent one. The fun began when we 69. She tasted good. Her BJ skills are good. Almost made me cum. She slipped the cover on. She knew what she was doing. Decide I need to pump with standing mish and came together. Clean up, dressed, gave the lady her well deserve $160 and off I went. Worth making the trip cross town.

WhoMe111
08-04-20, 09:12
I had my first visit to Great Spa, WOW! I went in and was greeted by a sweet young thing nicely dressed. I chose the full hour because I figure I would get more bang for the buck even though I knew it would not be the full hour. She took my temp and showed me to the room and ask if I wanted a shower. Of course. The shower (good washdown, teasing, assplay, rimming, Russian, BBBJ, B2 B) was worth everything I spent. She ask what I wanted and I indicated oral and we agreed on $. 2. She delivered with the same enthusiasm as in the shower, BBBJCIM. And I was right, in and out in about 35 min but it was worth it.

This was only my third visit to an AMP and I was hesitant because of the virus. I was thinking with the small head. Now I will worry for the next 2 weeks.

LongDickG
08-04-20, 17:35
K Massage in South Tempe closed a few (months ago. There is another establishment in it's location called SU Massage. Wonderful place, neat and clean with beautiful, friendly, skilled girls.Damage / menu? You post a review by any chance?

TheSunDevil
08-04-20, 17:59
Baseline and Alma, southeast side of the intersection.

I haven't been yet myself, but stopped in and caught all the right signs. Even a LEO test.

Please report back once you go.

LongDickG
08-04-20, 18:10

I haven't been yet myself, but stopped in and caught all the right signs. Even a LEO test.

Please report back once you go.Haven't been but heard it's not worth the $.

DustinLee
08-04-20, 18:29
I had my first visit to Great Spa, WOW! I went in and was greeted by a sweet young thing nicely dressed. I chose the full hour because I figure I would get more bang for the buck even though I knew it would not be the full hour. She took my temp and showed me to the room and ask if I wanted a shower. Of course. The shower (good washdown, teasing, assplay, rimming, Russian, BBBJ, B2 B) was worth everything I spent. She ask what I wanted and I indicated oral and we agreed on $. 2. She delivered with the same enthusiasm as in the shower, BBBJCIM. And I was right, in and out in about 35 min but it was worth it.

This was only my third visit to an AMP and I was hesitant because of the virus. I was thinking with the small head. Now I will worry for the next 2 weeks.Sounds like a great visit! Did you get her name?

Rabbit123
08-04-20, 22:16

Please report back once you go.Tried to send a message but your box is full. Are you suggesting there are three separate AMPs on the southeast corner of alma and baseline?

DatyDan
08-04-20, 23:46
Haven't been but heard it's not worth the $.Was there about a month ago, standard door fees, was not busy in the morning but be aware that there is a Chinese take out next door. Don't remember ladies name. 30's, nice looking but nothing to remember except. She was a pro with the Kegel exercise and that was awesome. One of my weaknesses is when they know how to do that and do it well and she did.

DaJoker27
08-05-20, 15:52
Anybody have experience getting a four hands massage at Top Spa? I've been there once for a regular visit and typical results. If not any recommendations for a good four hands spot?

CoqueMeat
08-05-20, 21:15
Bliss will occasionally offer a pre-scheduled day of 4 hand with Eve (name from memory), but you may very well get more mileage with Bliss alone. You will get 4 hands and 4 lovely breasts though. https://phoenix.rubratings.com/153212.

Anybody have experience getting a four hands massage at Top Spa? I've been there once for a regular visit and typical results. If not any recommendations for a good four hands spot?

Bubba1979
08-06-20, 16:48
Saw this ad, and indeed Mya is over on Glendale ave at this time.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/163674

She looks quite different now, obviously lots of Surgery to the facial area. (Perhaps an evil "Spock" Goatee will be next).

Couldn't help but laugh when I googled the location and saw she was smack dab next to a Kids Daycare.

Anyway. If you new mongers have not seen her yet, it is an absolute must. A right of passage if you will. She is a legend.

Desert Rat
08-08-20, 13:03
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/180339

I saw this ad and she asks for a $50 deposit. The funny thing is on this website right below the provider's name it says "Never" send money in advance because it is a scam.

Rabbit123
08-08-20, 18:59

She looks quite different now, obviously lots of Surgery to the facial area. (Perhaps an evil "Spock" Goatee will be next).

Couldn't help but laugh when I googled the location and saw she was smack dab next to a Kids Daycare.

Anyway. If you new mongers have not seen her yet, it is an absolute must. A right of passage if you will. She is a legend.She was pretty before. Did she screw it up, or just change?

SpaSearcher
08-10-20, 11:27

Anyway. If you new mongers have not seen her yet, it is an absolute must. A right of passage if you will. She is a legend.What services does she offer?

DaveMan69
08-10-20, 13:14
This place posts many ads with fantastic looking girls. I know just about all the AMPs use fake ads.

Can anyone vouch for the girls in the ads? Thanks!

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/167422

Kester Diamond
08-10-20, 16:44

Anyway. If you new mongers have not seen her yet, it is an absolute must. A right of passage if you will. She is a legend.I'm not sure she is an "absolute must" anymore. The scars around her mid section are off putting to the least.

Reality9753
08-10-20, 17:29
I'm not sure she is an "absolute must" anymore. The scars around her mid section are off putting to the least.She has had a boat load of surgeries, bound to start to show.

Jamesj
08-10-20, 18:26
This place posts many ads with fantastic looking girls. I know just about all the AMPs use fake ads.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/167422Did a post on this place a while back, maybe a year ago.

Complete upsell, this is extra, that is extra, 50 more for that etc.

If you get out of there with FS and a blow job for less then 350 -400, you got damn lucky.

Most of the gals are decent (6-8 scale).

Much better massage parlors, at far less damage to your wallet.

Avoid like the plaque, or in todays world Covid 19 .

JamesJ.

Bigman1000
08-10-20, 23:38

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/167422YMMV, but overall when I started having dreams it seemed alright, but the prices are pretty high, the women there range from OK to eh, and the services are mixed.

You can do better at an AMP or personal escort for cheaper.

BerryGood
08-11-20, 00:34
Decide to visit my favorite place, late evening. Was greeted by Jessica. I believe is the same one I've read about from Top Spa. Told she just got back. I got say she is a looker. Paid the house the 60. Asked if I wanted a shower and I say yes. Boy, this place never disappoints. After the shower, she leads me back to the room where the fun begin. I didn't last long. She really got me going. Gave her $160 and left a happy man. I will repeat.

DaSecretLab
08-11-20, 00:53
Sleep walked into paradise over on Dobson. Little hefty but was enthusiastic and funny. Didn't feel like waiting at M1 so Hebe this a try. Good in a pinch.

StateGuy19
08-11-20, 01:19
Last time I was at top spa I had a 4 hands with Linda and Eva. Eva was ok. Linda was fun. Loved to use her tongue. Any on the new girls worth asking for? Shishi was introduced at the end by mamasan. She seemed kinky.

DanteO
08-11-20, 10:27
I had been to 43rd and thought I had had a table shower. That is, until I went to Great Spa! Holy crap! I have never been treated so good! Passionate! Enthusiastic! Beautiful! Short wait but I can't imagine going anywhere else!

Kester Diamond
08-11-20, 13:35
YMMV, but overall when I started having dreams it seemed alright, but the prices are pretty high, the women there range from OK to eh, and the services are mixed.

You can do better at an AMP or personal escort for cheaper.You can go to Just relax around the corner and get out with better looking women for 300 and have all the trimmings.

ZtMger
08-11-20, 19:54
Last time I was at top spa I had a 4 hands with Linda and Eva. Eva was ok. Linda was fun. Loved to use her tongue. Any on the new girls worth asking for? Shishi was introduced at the end by mamasan. She seemed kinky.Excuse my ignorance but is top spa the same as M1?

StateGuy19
08-12-20, 11:26
Excuse my ignorance but is top spa the same as M1?Yes they are the same.

SonOfA
08-13-20, 01:53
I have seen her several times over the past year when she was working at the former time out On Alma school and the 202. Although the spa is now closed. Her photos and description are far from the truth. The photos are not her and she is not 120 pounds, nor is she 34 years old. The fact that she says pics are current really irritates me because I can't imagine how many men have wasted time to see her only to be let down when they realize she looks nothing like the photos. She is more like early 40's. The one thing she got right is that she is a white brunette and she is busty. Huge natural tits that are wonderful. Her weight is more like 180-200 as she is a thick girl with a big ass, but still sexy and has a very pretty face.

She provides a fantastic BBBJ and CFS. She gets into it and will talk dirty when you're fucking her. Most of the time it is poor acting on her part, but hey. Better than staying mute. She does tend to talk a lot about everything especially during the massage if you get one, which I find to be a big turn off when trying to get in the mood. She would continue to talk even during the BJ a few times. 40 house and 160 to her for FS.

She's OK. Not a bad option when I'm in the mood for a Caucasian with big naturals as they are hard find at parlors.

SonOfA
08-13-20, 01:59
Here is her link.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1150558

Emoreno956
08-13-20, 20:55

Please report back once you go.Saw Cherry there last weekend. She looked to be the youngest of the three working at the time; mid to late 30's. The table shower was busy with one guy in and another waiting, so I just went for the hhr session. I didn't want to pay an extra $40-$60 tip for it anyway (that's my assumption from paying for that at other locations). Her massage technique is practically nonexistent but she's got good BJ skills and likes doggy if you can last long enough to get her off in that position. The view I had from that position, and her moaning, were going to make me end the session too soon so I switched her to miss and added a few minutes, and kept what was left of my dignity. She cleaned me up and let me get dressed, and later offered me a small bottled water which there were plenty of in the room.

I brought her down to 120 tip but I decided to add 20 more when it was all said and done b / c she didn't watch the clock and took some heavy thrusting without complaining.

Not sure how else to sum things up, so:

Face: 8 (she took off her mask to show me her face, and also obviously during the CBJ).

Body: 8 (b cups, reg. Ass, thin build).

Service: 9.

She said she'll be there until the end of the month.

Rabbit123
08-14-20, 10:39
Saw Cherry there last weekend. She looked to be the youngest of the three working at the time; mid to late 30's. The table shower was busy with one guy in and another waiting, so I just went for the hhr session. I didn't want to pay an extra $40-$60 tip for it anyway (that's my assumption from paying for that at other locations). Her massage technique is practically nonexistent but she's got good BJ skills and likes doggy if you can last long enough to get her off in that position. The view I had from that position, and her moaning, were going to make me end the session too soon so I switched her to miss and added a few minutes, and kept what was left of my dignity. She cleaned me up and let me get dressed, and later offered me a small bottled water which there were plenty of in the room.

I brought her down to 120 tip but I decided to add 20 more when it was all said and done b / c she didn't watch the clock and took some heavy thrusting without complaining.

Not sure how else to sum things up, so:

Face: 8 (she took off her mask to show me her face, and also obviously during the CBJ).

Body: 8 (b cups, reg. Ass, thin build).

Service: 9.

She said she'll be there until the end of the month.Which place? There are two AMPs on the southeast corner of Baseline and Alma School. One faces Baseline and is next to the HR Block. It's listed as Sunshine Health Club or Relax Body Massage on rubmaps. I was there recently, and although everything was available, it was pricey and subpar. The second is at the other end of the complex and listed as Saporium Massage on rubmaps, although I think the sign on the building says Massage Hau.

Emoreno956
08-14-20, 13:31
Which place? There are two AMPs on the southeast corner of Baseline and Alma School. One faces Baseline and is next to the HR Block. It's listed as Sunshine Health Club or Relax Body Massage on rubmaps. I was there recently, and although everything was available, it was pricey and subpar. The second is at the other end of the complex and listed as Saporium Massage on rubmaps, although I think the sign on the building says Massage Hau.The second one, Hau.

IJustN
08-14-20, 14:24
Stopped by Top Spa and I do believe it is true that Jessica moved, from what I was told there she is no longer at this location. Ended up with Eva who was still quite cute, medium / firm manmade's and a pretty face. Like everyone else says, if you haven't had a TS experience it really is worth it, warm water, rubbing, and even a little rim teasing. She asked for a full $ for regular HE but quickly worked out to $.4 for the whole package. Pretty solid work overall, would return although sad that I missed Jessica there.

Shizzle911
08-14-20, 16:31
I went there (hua) recently to test the waters and was quoted $$ for FS. I told them that was too much (esp from a provider with a pudge and a mask). I got in my car and went to M1 and had the usual great time.

MikeyG
08-14-20, 17:29
Top Spa / M1 was packed today. Mongers waiting in their cars out front and another walking in ahead of me so decided to pass and see how Kyoto Spa was.

Would not recommend during COVID. Face masks are required. Decided to go w it - "masseuse" was middle aged but seemed fun. Had a nice natural rack (c cups) and tight bod. 50 for 45 min.

No TS available which sucked since I was hoping for one.

Straight to the room and five minutes into a paltry rubdown another monger arrived, so masseuse left to go get him situated, then came back in to my room and had me flip. I could tell she wanted to hurry since it's obvious she was only one working, so I took a handshake despite her upsell requests. Not a bad handshake all things considered but super rushed, and masks on both of us made it really odd. Cross that experience off the list.

Not sure I'll be back. Will keep searching for anything equivalent to Top Spa in East valley.

Next time I'll.

Doesnt Matter
08-15-20, 10:50
Hi all. I'm in town for a few months. I've read back 10+ pages in this thread and have identified a few places I'm interested in but I need some help still. My preference is a good, teasing and sensual massage that isn't rushed and finishing with he or CBJ. After reading the reviews on Top spa and Great spa I'm very interested in a ts experience. I'm just wondering if those finishing preferences of mine are available there seeing as almost all reviews are for FS. Not interested in anything uncovered or 69.

Could anyone recommend a good place for what I'm looking for? Big tits would be great but not a deal breaker. I have a few go to places in Orange County if anyone needs that info. Thanks.

Desert Rat
08-15-20, 20:05
Hi all. I'm in town for a few months. I've read back 10+ pages in this thread and have identified a few places I'm interested in but I need some help still. My preference is a good, teasing and sensual massage that isn't rushed and finishing with he or CBJ. After reading the reviews on Top spa and Great spa I'm very interested in a ts experience. I'm just wondering if those finishing preferences of mine are available there seeing as almost all reviews are for FS. Not interested in anything uncovered or 69.

Could anyone recommend a good place for what I'm looking for? Big tits would be great but not a deal breaker. I have a few go to places in Orange County if anyone needs that info. Thanks.I highly recommend Great Spa. You do not need to get FS to have a good time. The TS alone will be fun. The staff do not mind sticking to HJ either. Stay safe.

Apex3333
08-15-20, 20:32
Had not been to Nelly Spa in a long time. Stopped by on Friday afternoon. Cute girl named Mimi answered. There really are a lot of Mimi's in this town.

There was no wait. Quick temp check, and I was allowed passage. She kept a mask on most of the time. She was wearing a short dress, and proceeded to climb and press that ass all over me during the massage which I really enjoyed. On the flip, she did some sign language which made feel compelled to provide a donation to her favorite charitable cause. She must have been attracted to my giving nature because the dress came off completely shortly after that. None of that pull it to the mid-section business. Mask came off for CFS. She was enthusiastic and accommodating to my other requests. Left completely satisfied with my little bottle of water.

I will return and keep this one on rotation. I think I heard another voice in the background but didn't see any other girls.

PhxGuy1
08-16-20, 10:52

Could anyone recommend a good place for what I'm looking for? Big tits would be great but not a deal breaker. I have a few go to places in Orange County if anyone needs that info. Thanks.I'm sure just about any girl who normally does more would be fine with providing you with what you're looking for, hopefully for a smaller donation.

MakeMeHard99
08-16-20, 17:19
I have noticed a new spa up in North Phoenix on the corner of Tatum and Dynamite. It's called Asian Natural Healing Spa. Has anyone been to this location and does anyone have any reviews of them? I'm always looking to help out these new busineses If I can in this hard time for everyone. Just don't want to take one for the team.

LongDickG
08-16-20, 20:40
Just dreamed about a little place off of FLW and Shea (next to a smoke shop). Couldn't find any reviews here or online so I decided to TOFTT.

Good massage.

Below avg looks (not clear if there are other girls available but nobody else was there when I visited.

Standard HE finish, albeit fairly unenthusiastic.

40 house 60 tip.

Anything else good in this area? Nobody seems to have a TS up here (not that Mesa is too far). Anyone visit the spot on FLW and 100th?

Kester Diamond
08-17-20, 18:22
So I just got my first milking table session.

Have to admit it was pretty damn fun.

Pics might be real, thinner in person tho.

Kind of a cold personality but a good back body massage.

I'm sure she offers extras but I was there for the table only.

$$ for an hour and honestly it was pretty good.

The goods.

Decent rub.

Good communication.

Pics close enough.

Milking table techniques were excellent.

And a full release was achieved.

The bads.

Texting a lot early.

The location (Hilton garden central).

The milking table design does not lend itself to great head comfort.

Would recommend anyone who hasn't been milked, but not a showstopper.

7/10.

I may be back.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/155723

Member #6524
08-18-20, 03:49
Back again, took a break to wait for the virus numbers to come down but have been itching for a dream. Decided the time was right to go to Great Spa and I'm glad I did. Walked in and was greeted by Jessica. I remembered a recent report here and got excited. She is a complete smokeshow, drop dead gorgeous. Her face is out of an Asian beauty magazine. I told her as we walked to the room that she was beautiful and she said "I know" which made me laugh. Took the hour for $. 6 and while I undressed I laid the $1. 4 on the table and the dream began. She walked in and saw the $ on the table, ran over and have me a hug and kiss then dropped the dress exposing her incredible body however she kept on the high heels. Walked me to the TS which was amazing as expected at GS and Tops. Walked back to the room, the the massage went out the window and she got to business. I sat on the table and we kissed and explored, she is totally GFE which is so hot. Then started BBBJ with complete eye contact which had me begging for more. Had her turn around for RDS on the end of the bed. She then got up and bent over for some incredible DS. Had her get on the table for mish and finished off with her in top. This girl is a total porn star and I felt like I was in a movie. After we were done we chit chatted for a little and got to know her. She's 24, half Chinese and Korean, in the states for 2 years after living in China. This girl is a now my ATF, we did things I didn't even know I liked which shocked me. I'm definitely seeing her again. Gentlemen, if you see her, please, please treat her well. She's not just sexy and hot, she is sweet once you talk to her. She asked me to post a review and said she's there until the end of the month and then she's back at Tops. If course YMMV but I'm sure you'll have fun. Stay safe and have fun!

Mystery8900
08-20-20, 23:40
She has had a boat load of surgeries, bound to start to show.I saw her several times years ago, to date the best tightest pussy I ever had. I'd LOVE to see her again. In Tucson for business, thinking about taking a trip to see her.

Apex3333
08-21-20, 20:09
Stopped by Angel Spa on Broadway for some Latina fun. This was around 1:00 on a Friday. Open lights were on but unfortunately the door was locked. They advertise daily on bedpage so I know they are still active. I'm guessing it's still a 1 person operation and one of you mongers made it in before me. Locking the door is just unusual. Does anyone know if this is more of a by appointment operation?

Stopped by Lucky afterwards. So I've been taken care of, but I didn't get my Latina fix.

Selasorp
08-22-20, 01:20
Ha anyone seen Sammy in Chandler? Her ads have piqued my interests even though they are vague.

Find Me Not 12
08-22-20, 14:31
Ha anyone seen Sammy in Chandler? Her ads have piqued my interests even though they are vague.She worked out of Maximum Wellness on Southern in Mesa a while ago. She's older with nice set of fake DD's. But. Thinks she is worth we'll more than she is.

AZLivin
08-22-20, 14:31
Alright so I've seen this ad of rubratings for a while. She looks cute and prices weren't bad so I thought why not? I opted to for a half being it's my first time seeing her. Communication was great and she has a really nice place. Super cute face and really nice. Now the bad. No massage at all. Which I actually like a massage of some sort. And her pics totally hide her stomach. Not the worse by far but wasn't expecting it. I don't think I'll be seeing again.

Kester Diamond
08-22-20, 16:15
She worked out of Maximum Wellness on Southern in Mesa a while ago. She's older with nice set of fake DD's. But. Thinks she is worth we'll more than she is.I think she also worked at desert oasis also.

NegroCaliente
08-22-20, 18:05
Link?? Please.

Alright so I've seen this ad of rubratings for a while. She looks cute and prices weren't bad so I thought why not? I opted to for a half being it's my first time seeing her. Communication was great and she has a really nice place. Super cute face and really nice. Now the bad. No massage at all. Which I actually like a massage of some sort. And her pics totally hide her stomach. Not the worse by far but wasn't expecting it. I don't think I'll be seeing again.

AZLivin
08-23-20, 00:50
Link?? Please.Here's the link. https://phoenix.rubratings.com/188002.

Chicago Monger
08-23-20, 11:27
Alright so I've seen this ad of rubratings for a while. She looks cute and prices weren't bad so I thought why not? I opted to for a half being it's my first time seeing her. Communication was great and she has a really nice place. Super cute face and really nice. Now the bad. No massage at all. Which I actually like a massage of some sort. And her pics totally hide her stomach. Not the worse by far but wasn't expecting it. I don't think I'll be seeing again.What services were provided?

AZLivin
08-23-20, 12:51
What services were provided?Standard show. Half $20. Not a bad price. Showed up. Really nice place not too bad to find. Meet with a big hug, talked to me like she knew me. Maybe she had my mixed up with someone else or that's her thing. Anyways, get ready for the session and lay on my stomach. Well first thing she says lay face up since I went with the half. Alright I'm alright with it again would have liked a little massage. She gets into something more comfortable, not a bad site minus just a little extra stomach I was expecting. But after that goes into a 20 sec leg massage to HJ with tons of random moaning. She was good at what she does. She did hop in the shower for a quick rinse down. Again not the worse but I wouldn't see again. Money is better spent other places.

LongDickG
08-23-20, 16:43
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/121178

Anybody seen her? Didn't find any reviews online. Might TOFTT and let her wax me LOL.

Dick North
08-23-20, 21:00
Stopped by Angel Spa on Broadway for some Latina fun. This was around 1:00 on a Friday. Open lights were on but unfortunately the door was locked. They advertise daily on bedpage so I know they are still active. I'm guessing it's still a 1 person operation and one of you mongers made it in before me. Locking the door is just unusual. Does anyone know if this is more of a by appointment operation?

Stopped by Lucky afterwards. So I've been taken care of, but I didn't get my Latina fix.
Checked this place today, maybe 40-50 yr old woman comes out and seemed tired and spoke perfect english. She was dressed like a provider, I will not be revisiting.
If you are looking for young latina, not the place to go IMHO albeit Sunday.
DN.

Rabbit123
08-24-20, 01:15
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/121178

Anybody seen her? Didn't find any reviews online. Might TOFTT and let her wax me LOL.I saw her a couple times years ago. Gave a great massage and BJ, but otherwise limited menu back then. I'm guessing she is in her 60's now.

Feltch Monkey
08-24-20, 09:45
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/121178 Anybody seen her? Didn't find any reviews online. Might TOFTT and let her wax me LOL.I did some research a while back when I was interested in Tifani. Reviews were similar to Rabbit123's experience. Her OnlyFans had lots of unfiltered pics some masterbation and BJ videos. No red flags. It's just personal taste but there was nothing that made me want to follow through and visit.

I always loved the mix of pleasure and pain that goes with waxing. If you let her rip your ball hair out let us know how it goes.

Rynsa4
08-24-20, 16:07
Hello All,

I had visited this provider last year and this year as well, she operates out of her house in carefree and 17 area, pretty good setup, rates are as described and she asks for generous tipping, she will cover 99% of your body minus your stuff has to be taken care of by you (she doesn't touch) , has a hot tub as well, will offer her beautiful DD assets for your care, but nothing much more than this, YMMV, and she has a friend who helps her time to time, so a dual is available as well, very discreet, happy Monday.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/180126

I also have visited "get a massage" arrowhead as well as some more providers in north, PM me if anyone needs details, also, I need some help on North Valley, Scottsdale providers, so if anyone doesn't mind exchanging please let me know.

Rynsa4
08-24-20, 16:10
I had a few extra minutes in my day on Cave Creek north of Tbird / Cactus, west side up a little ways. Hadn't been there in years but the same lady is still running it. I was short on time but she was very understanding and performed wonders with her hands in short time. No fuss, didn't feel rushed even though I'm the one with the short schedule. She's Ukrainian I believe, guessing 45-50, boobs natural and great for her age and they help with the massage.Hello, I sent you a PM on this, I can exchange other provider experiences with you as well, thanks.

AzMan1001
08-25-20, 01:32
Decide to hit the town since I been busy lately and decide to hit my old favorite. Was greeted by mamasan, she always greets me always. Told me to try a new girl. I think its becoming a trend with me. I said sure. Paid for the hour and went in. Asked me if I wanted a shower and I said sure then of we went. Table shower is always good. It's what keeps bring me back. Finished with that and went back to the room. Damn this was good. She has a set on her which have some bounce to them. Finished real quick and cleaned up. Will see her again soon. Gave her $160 and left with a smile.

SS2013
08-25-20, 12:28
Do the girls at Great Spa or M1 normally use mouthwash before the TS? I'm used to having a "blue toast" where we do a mouthwash cheer before things get started, especially when BBBJ tends to follow. In my first visit to Great Spa, they skipped that step, but also I didn't see the blue bottle there. Is this a common thing in Phoenix?

LongDickG
08-25-20, 12:41
Visited again, another less-than-attractive masseuse but great massage and pretty good HE for .8.

BonesPhx
08-25-20, 15:17
Hello All,

I had visited this provider last year and this year as well, she operates out of her house in carefree and 17 area, pretty good setup, rates are as described and she asks for generous tipping, she will cover 99% of your body minus your stuff has to be taken care of by you (she doesn't touch) , has a hot tub as well, will offer her beautiful DD assets for your care, but nothing much more than this, YMMV, and she has a friend who helps her time to time, so a dual is available as well, very discreet, happy Monday.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/180126

I also have visited "get a massage" arrowhead as well as some more providers in north, PM me if anyone needs details, also, I need some help on North Valley, Scottsdale providers, so if anyone doesn't mind exchanging please let me know.I would like to exchange some information with you via PM.

Kester Diamond
08-25-20, 16:22
Too bad all, this sweet MILF has not had a great trip and will not be returning.

The goods.
Communication
Clean location
Value.

Excellent massage.

Sexy ass MILF.

Amazing body.

Outstanding effort.

Not a clock watcher.

Very very interested in pleasing.

Transition was perfection from massage to full GFE.

Amazing BBBJ.

Hard worker.

Pleaser.

Just an amazing provider.

The bads.

Nothing.

We lost a good one.

https://tryst.link/massage/gigi-george

AZLivin
08-26-20, 01:17
Alright guys I love the AMP just as the rest of you but really like independent providers. I have visited a few and hadn't had the best luck. Any recommendations for good independent providers? If they are in the North or West valley even better. Thanks guys! I'll report back on how it is.

Apex3333
08-26-20, 03:17
Do the girls at Great Spa or M1 normally use mouthwash before the TS? I'm used to having a "blue toast" where we do a mouthwash cheer before things get started, especially when BBBJ tends to follow. In my first visit to Great Spa, they skipped that step, but also I didn't see the blue bottle there. Is this a common thing in Phoenix?I know exactly what you are talking about. It's like a tea ceremony but with mouthwash. No, it's not very common in this area. You can usually find some in the bathroom, more of a self serve option when you are washing your hands. I've never had a girl pour the shots like that in Phoenix.

What are your usual stomping grounds? I've seen that in a number of other cities.

LongDickG
08-26-20, 18:27
Anybody know if she's legit?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/147071

Shizzle911
08-26-20, 19:21
Do the girls at Great Spa or M1 normally use mouthwash before the TS? I'm used to having a "blue toast" where we do a mouthwash cheer before things get started, especially when BBBJ tends to follow. In my first visit to Great Spa, they skipped that step, but also I didn't see the blue bottle there. Is this a common thing in Phoenix?I always mouth wash in the car before heading in to M1 or GS, but even then I get offered the blue toast about half the times I go in.

LongDickG
08-26-20, 22:25
Do they wash your hair during a TS?

Rabbit123
08-26-20, 23:30
Do the girls at Great Spa or M1 normally use mouthwash before the TS? I'm used to having a "blue toast" where we do a mouthwash cheer before things get started, especially when BBBJ tends to follow. In my first visit to Great Spa, they skipped that step, but also I didn't see the blue bottle there. Is this a common thing in Phoenix?I've never kept track, but I know it's not uncommon in places which regularly offer table showers. I always assumed it was mostly to eliminate bad breath--some of us (and them) could do better in the dental hygiene department.

Rynsa4
08-27-20, 00:10
Anybody know if she's legit?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/147071I don't think she is legit, I tried to call / text her multiple times, she only replies to texts and was quite weird, also, I have read here in some thread that her ad photos are stolen from online profile, so, I would be cautious.

Daman1973
08-27-20, 05:11
Ha anyone seen Sammy in Chandler? Her ads have piqued my interests even though they are vague.I have seen Sammy a few times. The very first time her menu was limited, but the next time I saw her it opened all the way up, although YMMV. She is a little older than she appears in her pictures but is smoking hot with a GREAT fake rack. She is on the expensive side, $$$ for FS once you've seen her a couple of times plus the house charge. But man it was nice and tight. She starts with a weak massage, which I could go without. The last 2 times I put the donation on the counter before she came in and when she entered the room and saw it we were able to get straight to business. I continue to see her, albeit infrequently.

Denton
08-27-20, 14:33
Do they wash your hair during a TS?They almost never wash your hair, but I had it happen once years ago.

Rynsa4
08-27-20, 14:39
Does anyone has experience with her and can share please, tried to meet her some time ago, but seemed she only taking few daily appts and the time didn't match.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoe...y-rubs/1606004

Rynsa4
08-27-20, 14:47
Visited Vikki Angel few months back when she had a special for $100/ hr, nice communication and complex in PV area, will provide directions to her appt on phone when you reach nearby, exactly like pictures and attractive face / body for the age, she provides solid massage and has skills, didn't allow touching (but YMMV if you keep seeing her regularly), gives good finish, but it felt all professional, she didn't allow any requests for even taking any of her dresses off, if you're looking for just good massage and HE in decent price can try her, regular visits might open the door to opportunities, enjoy.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1153127

Selasorp
08-27-20, 18:46
I don't think she is legit, I tried to call / text her multiple times, she only replies to texts and was quite weird, also, I have read here in some thread that her ad photos are stolen from online profile, so, I would be cautious.Saw her last year, at that time she was too new to be worth it, l sent a text, heard nothing, she called the following day, spoke for a few minutes and rest of communication was text. If pic is not her it is close.

Rynsa4
08-27-20, 20:34
Saw her last year, at that time she was too new to be worth it, l sent a text, heard nothing, she called the following day, spoke for a few minutes and rest of communication was text. If pic is not her it is close.Good to know that, was she providing extras or just legit massage? Will try her Number again to see what's going on now a days.

AZLivin
08-27-20, 20:42
Visited Vikki Angel few months back when she had a special for $100/ hr, nice communication and complex in PV area, will provide directions to her appt on phone when you reach nearby, exactly like pictures and attractive face / body for the age, she provides solid massage and has skills, didn't allow touching (but YMMV if you keep seeing her regularly), gives good finish, but it felt all professional, she didn't allow any requests for even taking any of her dresses off, if you're looking for just good massage and HE in decent price can try her, regular visits might open the door to opportunities, enjoy.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1153127Thanks! I might give a try. I think I just getting to the point of wanting independent massages instead of the AMP.

SS2013
08-27-20, 23:01
I know exactly what you are talking about. It's like a tea ceremony but with mouthwash. No, it's not very common in this area. You can usually find some in the bathroom, more of a self serve option when you are washing your hands. I've never had a girl pour the shots like that in Phoenix.

What are your usual stomping grounds? I've seen that in a number of other cities.I almost always get the blue toast in serious AMPs in NYC and Korean AAMPs in the SF / SJ area. I'm always clean and fresh before a session, but having the girl join in a blue toast is reassuring especially when she's having back to back clients.

SimonWest08
08-28-20, 03:51
Too bad all, this sweet MILF has not had a great trip and will not be returning.

The goods.
Communication
Clean location
Value.

Excellent massage.

Sexy ass MILF.

Amazing body.

Outstanding effort.

Not a clock watcher.

Very very interested in pleasing.

Transition was perfection from massage to full GFE.

Amazing BBBJ.

Hard worker.

Pleaser.I contacted her and she said she was back in Vegas already and she said more than likely she will not be returning because of a bad trip. I was curious as to what made her trip bad but I didn't want to ask her and sound like I'm prying into her business. Such a shame because from your report sounds like she is a good time and her pics look good for a mature woman. I wonder if it was some monger that made her have a bad time or if it was LE problems or something of that sort.

AzGuy2
08-28-20, 12:17
Earlier this week I stopped by the Red Butterfly on 43rd Ave in Glendale. I was met by a Chinese woman who said her name was Amia. I paid for an hour and requested a table shower. Amia did a good job with the table shower and took me back to our room. Amia was wearing a flimsy short dress that showed off her figure nicely. As she worked on my back we chatted a bit. On the flip I began playing with her legs and ass. Like most Asian women Amia had a fairly small ass. Eventually we got around to using sign language and I told her that I wanted to dine at the why and a BJ. We agreed on her tip and off came the dress. She was wearing a padded bra and I was thrilled when I saw those tiny titties. I love a woman with small tits and she had some winners. Amia got on the table with me and I started on those tits, working my way south toward the promised land. Amia was either having a great time or she was a great actress because she was squirming all over the table. Then it was my turn to do some squirming while she went to work on Junior. I popped and she cleaned me up. I would recommend Amia and will be going back as soon as time permits.

Kester Diamond
08-28-20, 12:44
I contacted her and she said she was back in Vegas already and she said more than likely she will not be returning because of a bad trip. I was curious as to what made her trip bad but I didn't want to ask her and sound like I'm prying into her business. Such a shame because from your report sounds like she is a good time and her pics look good for a mature woman. I wonder if it was some monger that made her have a bad time or if it was LE problems or something of that sort.It was two mongers. She told me on was, She was putting music on with her phone and a guy thought she was taking pics of him and freaked out and started yelling at her and made a big commotion. He obviously didn't check her reviews because they are plentiful and all say b the same as mine.

The other tried to sneak only half the donation.

She was the MILF version of Yoko, but maybe more GFE and gave a better BJ.

This was a loss for phoenix at $250 hr.

AZLivin
08-28-20, 18:24
Alright mongers. I've put it out there I've been looking for some good independent providers and gave one a shot today. So communication was decent. Took a little time for responses, I'm not one to plan too far in advance so that can be hard for some. Once she started responding it wasn't bad. The spot was a little shady. So it's a store front that says beauty center or something like that. It was a little random plus there's an AMP in the same plaza. I got mixed up and went there first and confused mamasan. Finally got the right place across the plaza and door was locked. Place looks completely closed. Beautiful woman opens the door for me. I see another hot Latina sitting there wait for a customer as well. Taken to the back, extremely basic massage room. But there was a massage table. I left tip for hh $40 on the counter. Got comfortable and waited for the masseuse to come back. Massage was a 2/10. Light massage mostly rubbing, but not the worse. She asks is there any areas I would like focused on while I'm still face down and I see the girls are out. They were awesome! She went to work with HJ and it wasn't bad and didn't feel rushed. Decent HJ and beautiful chick I count it as a win. The bad the place seems supper shady. I can totally see this place being busted. Didn't get to ask if there was anything else on the menu but would have liked to known. I think there's a few chicks working out of this place on ratings. I would say if you want to take the chance go for it. The girls were damn good looking.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/187751