PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Sypress
11-18-17, 17:58
Coulda been her. She had me drive he way up north before finding her spot.

When I called her *****, she waled out right there. Must be near where she lives.

Looked at that spot on the map and its a real possibility.

If you ever pick her up, and she stars craking her bones, youll know its her.Crazy. I wanted to say whats up but it seemed way too out in the open, right next to the highway I assumed it was a sting LOL.

TheDogg
11-26-17, 15:16
About two weeks ago I visited the sherman stroll over by Mc'd's and saw a decent looking older LSW. She hopped in and as I was speaking with her I turned the corner and saw something better so I wanted to upgrade. I told her I was unable to find my funds and I would have to drop her off and visit her at a later time. As bad as I wanted to give her a shot I was not too crazy about her teeth. She seemed pretty clean otherwise considering where she was and what she does. I ended up dropping her off and picking up the other chick. I realized she was the one we blacklisted. I forgot her name but she was looking good from a distance so it caught my attention. Right away I didn't want any trouble so I told her I didn't have anything on me and that she kind of jumped in without me really looking. She asked me for 20,15, 10 and a few bucks. I told her I had nothing and asked her if I could fell her ass on the way to dropping her off. She first said no but gave in so I got a squeeze. On her way out she seemed to be looking around as if she wanted to 'take' something. Glad I got through the night without any drama but I also went home without any relief. Oh well.

Sorry I have no names or pics but she's the one that always lurking on those side streets and sometimes looking as if she's talking to the wall or sidewalk. She was probably a pretty girl back in the days for sure.

UsedToBeReg
11-27-17, 02:32
This may be an odd request, then again, maybe not. Does anyone have a number for a SW who is currently prego and still working? Preferably someone who is cool with chillin for a bit at my spot instead of working outside. PMs preferred. Much appreciated.

TheDogg
12-22-17, 12:21
Why is this thread so dead suddenly? A few more days and it'll be a month since the last post.

As for me I finally got that LSW since I ran into her again. She was clean and did the job. F'd her face pretty well for the typical don at tion.

There has also been some decent activity in the area of frey. Picked up something pretty nice and got the job done but she had no phone at the time so hoping I'll bump into her again.

PussyTour
12-24-17, 11:22
Picked up Jackie WSW the other night on Emmet between Frey & Pennsylvania. Younger, barely said a word. Decent BBBJ catch & spit. Also Noelle WSW a couple weeks back from the same area who offered the same service, about the same quality as Jackie. If I had to choose for a repeat it would be Jackie, Noelle had a little bit of an odor like she hadn't showered in a while. Neither had phones.

Too Long
12-24-17, 13:25
I've been in Brazil for almost 2 months but I look forward to hitting those Newark streets in 2018. Happy Holidays!!

Too Long
12-29-17, 04:31
My first night in newark in a little over 2 months. I was real anxious to get back out there and do some hunting. One thn I learned about newark is you can't predict the working girls based on the weather. I have been in newark when it was freezing and the streets were full of hoes. I have also been ot there in the spring when it was 75 degrees and drove for hours trying to find something.

I went out tonight hoping to see something and the streets were bare on all 3 strolls. After 2 hours, I threw in the towel and called it quits. Hopefully, tomorrow ill be much more promising!!

Wasted3
12-31-17, 05:57
My first night in newark in a little over 2 months. I was real anxious to get back out there and do some hunting. One thn I learned about newark is you can't predict the working girls based on the weather. I have been in newark when it was freezing and the streets were full of hoes. I have also been ot there in the spring when it was 75 degrees and drove for hours trying to find something.

I went out tonight hoping to see something and the streets were bare on all 3 strolls. After 2 hours, I threw in the towel and called it quits. Hopefully, tomorrow ill be much more promising!!It's 10 below freezing, they weren't out tonight either:

Tortellini
01-30-18, 13:09
A while back had the opportunity to visit Newark SW scene. Very interesting. Here is my detailed report.

Found Nena, 39 yrs old, red head, MILF, curvy on Parkhurst Street and gave me an awesome BBBJCIM with spit car session. Her deep throat skills were absolutely fantastic! She did not rush me and her tongue skills were very good too. She does not have a phone.

I also found Butterfly walking on Wrights St by Brunswick St, BSW, MILF, 30's, and had a wig on. Her BBBJ session was okay and does not like CIM. Oh well. Yes, she has digits.

Finally ran into Jennifer, 36 yrs. Old, brunette, 5'8", bigger girl who gave an okay BBBJ and is another one who does not like CIM.

Other thoughts. Activity was better in the evenings vs the day. Sherman Ave was okay and will probably avoid in the future since the SWs were very ugly. Drove up and down Clinton from Wright to S 19th Street and no one was out. Found a MILF and made eye contact yet I did not pursue.

In summary, Nena was the best and figures she does not have a phone. If they do not have a phone try to get their FB info since their cell phone numbers change a lot.

Remember 22 rules of mongering. If you do not know what it is Google it.

Peace,

Tort.

TheDogg
01-31-18, 00:05
A while back had the opportunity to visit Newark SW scene. Very interesting. Here is my detailed report.

Found Nena, 39 yrs old, red head, MILF, curvy on Parkhurst Street and gave me an awesome BBBJCIM with spit car session. Her deep throat skills were absolutely fantastic! She did not rush me and her tongue skills were very good too. She does not have a phone.

I also found Butterfly walking on Wrights St by Brunswick St, BSW, MILF, 30's, and had a wig on. Her BBBJ session was okay and does not like CIM. Oh well. Yes, she has digits.

Finally ran into Jennifer, 36 yrs. Old, brunette, 5'8", bigger girl who gave an okay BBBJ and is another one who does not like CIM.

Other thoughts. Activity was better in the evenings vs the day. Sherman Ave was okay and will probably avoid in the future since the SWs were very ugly. Drove up and down Clinton from Wright to S 19th Street and no one was out. Found a MILF and made eye contact yet I did not pursue.

In summary, Nena was the best and figures she does not have a phone. If they do not have a phone try to get their FB info since their cell phone numbers change a lot.

Remember 22 rules of mongering. If you do not know what it is Google it.

Peace,

Tort.Thanks for sharing. Was Nena near the intersection of Pennsylvania and Parkhurst?

Too Long
02-03-18, 15:48
I went out to Newark last evening to see what happening. There must have been a shooting or something that happened this week because the police were EVERYWHERE!! They were on all the strolls just looping for hours. (I am not sure why they were out because there was hardly any females to be found. Just too cold!

I tried to hook up with Michelle but I guess she lost her phone again because she didn't respond to texts or phone calls, so I had no choice but to just drive around. I found Nena on wright street. SPanish, late 30's. I remember a post on her a couple of weeks ago. She wanted 35 for the bbj but I help firm to 25, no tip. She wasnt please but she relented. She was better than average. She has a very light touch, so sometimes to have to tell her to suck a little harder or stroke the dick so you can feel something. She started to rush just a little bit at the 10 minute mark, asking if I was close of 2 occasions, but she got the job done. I would grab her in the future if I didn't see anything out.

My 2nd find was fuking great. I ran into Stephanie coming out of the 24 store at the gas station, Late 20's WSW. She told me she just got out of jail that day from doing a 6 month bid, she had no phone and no place to stay. Felas, let me tell you, she was top 1-2 of any girl I have ever had in NJ. A master at sucking dick. It was nut number tow and she didn't complain at all about how long I was taking!! She was so good that I gave her tip money afterwards and I never give out tips! LOL! It was so good that I actually contemplated just keeping her in the car for another 30 minutes so we could go out a 2nd time! LOL! I am so pissed that she doesn't have a phone so I probably will never see her again, but boy is she one for the memory books!!

Wasted3
02-17-18, 05:10
Cruised around tonight, picked up a WSW for some headache relief. Jackie, cute AF, but asked for two jacks. Didn't have it for her, said she was okay with my donation. Ended up quitting 3 minutes in and got out. What a waste.

PussyTour
02-17-18, 17:02
Cruised around tonight, picked up a WSW for some headache relief. Jackie, cute AF, but asked for two jacks. Didn't have it for her, said she was okay with my donation. Ended up quitting 3 minutes in and got out. What a waste.Picked her up twice, both times asked for the same but took half that + tip. Some of them talk to much, she barely says a word. She got the job done both times, def like to get her in a hotel but not sure how it would turn out because she doesn't say anything.

TheDogg
02-19-18, 14:24
I went out to Newark last evening to see what happening. There must have been a shooting or something that happened this week because the police were EVERYWHERE!! They were on all the strolls just looping for hours. (I am not sure why they were out because there was hardly any females to be found. Just too cold!

I tried to hook up with Michelle but I guess she lost her phone again because she didn't respond to texts or phone calls, so I had no choice but to just drive around. I found Nena on wright street. SPanish, late 30's. I remember a post on her a couple of weeks ago. She wanted 35 for the bbj but I help firm to 25, no tip. She wasnt please but she relented. She was better than average. She has a very light touch, so sometimes to have to tell her to suck a little harder or stroke the dick so you can feel something. She started to rush just a little bit at the 10 minute mark, asking if I was close of 2 occasions, but she got the job done. I would grab her in the future if I didn't see anything out.

My 2nd find was fuking great. I ran into Stephanie coming out of the 24 store at the gas station, Late 20's WSW. She told me she just got out of jail that day from doing a 6 month bid, she had no phone and no place to stay. Felas, let me tell you, she was top 1-2 of any girl I have ever had in NJ. A master at sucking dick. It was nut number tow and she didn't complain at all about how long I was taking!! She was so good that I gave her tip money afterwards and I never give out tips! LOL! It was so good that I actually contemplated just keeping her in the car for another 30 minutes so we could go out a 2nd time! LOL! I am so pissed that she doesn't have a phone so I probably will never see her again, but boy is she one for the memory books!!Great share Too Long. Don't you just hate when you run into something so amazing and have no way of finding them or contacting them again? I so know the feeling. I'm sure you wanted to take her ass home.

Which station did you find her at? What does she look like?

I saw a new face I tried to grab about a week ago but someone beat me to it so I missed out. She was a nice looking blond.

TheDogg
02-26-18, 13:23
Great share Too Long. Don't you just hate when you run into something so amazing and have no way of finding them or contacting them again? I so know the feeling. I'm sure you wanted to take her ass home.

Which station did you find her at? What does she look like?

I saw a new face I tried to grab about a week ago but someone beat me to it so I missed out. She was a nice looking blond.I tried finding Stephanie every night of the week last week with no luck. Problem is, I may have seen her but not sure based on your description of her. Lately there have been a decent amount of SW's out but unfortunately the same goes for uncle Sam. There's one in an SUV that picks his spots and pulls a few cars over every hour.

Too Long
02-27-18, 00:17
I tried finding Stephanie every night of the week last week with no luck. Problem is, I may have seen her but not sure based on your description of her. Lately there have been a decent amount of SW's out but unfortunately the same goes for uncle Sam. There's one in an SUV that picks his spots and pulls a few cars over every hour.Nothing about Stephanie stands out. Average looking white girl. mid 20s, Brown hair, average height. I can't really speak on her build because she had on a big winter jacket. I found her at 3:30 - 4 AM at the gas station on clinton. She says she is always in the area because she had just been released from 6 months and was homeless. I went back the next weekend and didn't see her but I did grab a new "Nicole" who I had never seen before and she was excellent.

DJones149
03-20-18, 07:17
Been to newark about 2 weeks ago and not much popping on nye. Found a regular and hooked up for 1 Jackson all included.

Any word on Michelle? Still can't locate her.

Too Long
03-31-18, 17:38
I was in Newark from 2-5 AM last night and it was terrible. No girls near Popeyes / McDonalds and the Emmit street area was desolate. I wasted 3 hours driving around like an idiot trying to find something decent, I was pissed. No wonder this section is so dead.

Wasted3
04-01-18, 03:43
I was in Newark from 2-5 AM last night and it was terrible. No girls near Popeyes / McDonalds and the Emmit street area was desolate. I wasted 3 hours driving around like an idiot trying to find something decent, I was pissed. No wonder this section is so dead.It's this wacky weather and all the marked big brother out. Give it a month LOL.

DJones149
04-09-18, 07:03
So backpage is shutdown what does this mean? Good news or bad news?

SugarBandit
04-09-18, 07:19
So backpage is shutdown what does this mean? Good news or bad news?Should be more girls walking around.

Too Long
04-09-18, 23:55
I wasnt going to post but this section is so dead that I figured a bad report is better than no report. I went out Saturday evening between 11-3 AM. I had like 5 girls ans only one was good (All in the Sherman / Emmit area).

1) Kate. Mid 20's, bruntte,. Average skills but after 3 minutes she started scrapping me with her top teeth. Kept telling her to be carful but it didn't help.

2) Natalie. Young cute spanich girl with gorgeous hair. Tried to ask fior 45, she settled for 30. Snuck a condom on my dick and I stopped her after 3 minutes. Explained that she needed to tellguys if she sucks dick with a rubber so we can make the choice whether to fgo out with her or not. Told her to to take stuoid chances like that because she could get hurt.

3) Emma. Mid 20's white girl, Emma. White girl who had below average skills. T took her back after 4 minutes.

4) Sara. Blonde white, mid 30's. Loopy as all helll and he BJ was fucking terrible, I ended after maybe 3 minutes and took her back.

5) Shay - 40 ish black female who finally provided the service I was looking for. Couldn't DT, but she gave a nice long, slow BJ to completion. No phone unfortunately but I hope to keep and eye out for her.

I did see Raquel and Nena together but I was too fustrated to pick eithe rone up, I just drove back home and called it quits.

TheDogg
04-10-18, 09:27
Nothing about Stephanie stands out. Average looking white girl. mid 20s, Brown hair, average height. I can't really speak on her build because she had on a big winter jacket. I found her at 3:30 - 4 AM at the gas station on clinton. She says she is always in the area because she had just been released from 6 months and was homeless. I went back the next weekend and didn't see her but I did grab a new "Nicole" who I had never seen before and she was excellent.I'm still trying to track down Stephanie, have you seen her again Too Long?

Too Long
04-11-18, 01:06
I'm still trying to track down Stephanie, have you seen her again Too Long?Nope, not since that night like 2 months ago.

DJones149
05-22-18, 06:37
Welcome back damn I missed this page the last month! Anyone out here? Roll call!!

Sypress
05-22-18, 07:07
Hit the passaic stroll like a month ago. Saw a white blonde chick who is most likely a man (avoid). She was talking to a black girl who I am fairly certain is a working girl, I made eye contact with her and she said whatsup. Although she disappeared when I made a loop around the corner. She was like a 5/10.

Shak Deez
05-22-18, 12:53
Welcome back damn I missed this page the last month! Anyone out here? Roll call!!Shak Deez is present for duty LOL!

TheDogg
05-22-18, 19:05
Hit the stroll today and hit up a decent looking blond, pretty clean looking. Damage was 3 at for a pretty good stick cleaning.

PussyTour
05-30-18, 22:29
Other night picked up Crystal, small girl, short hair. Waste of time & $. Incoherent mumbling, all fidgety from smoking. After the deed was done which was a major disappointment wants to go here, go there. Had to go around the block & tell get the F out before I get you out myself. AVOID!

Stinkfinger202
06-02-18, 02:40
Other night picked up Crystal, small girl, short hair. Waste of time & $. Incoherent mumbling, all fidgety from smoking. After the deed was done which was a major disappointment wants to go here, go there. Had to go around the block & tell get the F out before I get you out myself. AVOID!Check my post on 10-22-17. Soumds familiar.

Too Long
06-03-18, 18:06
Hey fellas!! I have to tell you about my Friday night adventure. I finnaly had an opportunity to cross one item off of my bucket list, you guys will probably have fun judging me, but fuckit. Abut 2 years ago when I lived in Conn, I saw a Spanish midget working the hoe stroll. She was decent looking with a phat ass and I was tempted to grab her but I didn't. She was only on the stroll for one night and then she disappeared. For 20 years, I always wam=nted to try a midget, just to say I did.

Well. Sunday night that experience came to fruition. Right on Emmit and Frey, I saw a black midget around 2 AM. SABRINA: Ugly ass sin but had a nice booty. I immidioately pulled over and told her to hop in. She asked for 40 for a J and I told her that she was wayyy overpriced. I relented and gave her 25 forthe BJ. (I Could tell that she was used to guys just bending her over and fucking her from the back because she seemed shocked that all I wanted was to get my dick sucked. LOL).

When she got in my car, I saw that she had fucked up teeth, but I was willing to give her a chance. Unfortunately, her BJ was fucking terrible. In 2 minutes, I warned her 3 times to be careful because she was scrapping my dick with her teeth. After the last waning, I just stopped, she asked if I didn't like her technique and I told her that she really needs to work on her BJ skills because her teeth hurt alot.

It was only a 2 minute encounter but at least I crossed something off my bucket list. Happy hunting to you fellas, hope it is a good summer.

Shak Deez
06-08-18, 15:24
Hey fellas!! I have to tell you about my Friday night adventure. I finnaly had an opportunity to cross one item off of my bucket list, you guys will probably have fun judging me, but fuckit. Abut 2 years ago when I lived in Conn, I saw a Spanish midget working the hoe stroll. She was decent looking with a phat ass and I was tempted to grab her but I didn't. She was only on the stroll for one night and then she disappeared. For 20 years, I always wam=nted to try a midget, just to say I did.

Well. Sunday night that experience came to fruition. Right on Emmit and Frey, I saw a black midget around 2 AM. SABRINA: Ugly ass sin but had a nice booty. I immidioately pulled over and told her to hop in. She asked for 40 for a J and I told her that she was wayyy overpriced. I relented and gave her 25 forthe BJ. (I Could tell that she was used to guys just bending her over and fucking her from the back because she seemed shocked that all I wanted was to get my dick sucked. LOL).

When she got in my car, I saw that she had fucked up teeth, but I was willing to give her a chance. Unfortunately, her BJ was fucking terrible. In 2 minutes, I warned her 3 times to be careful because she was scrapping my dick with her teeth. After the last waning, I just stopped, she asked if I didn't like her technique and I told her that she really needs to work on her BJ skills because her teeth hurt alot.

It was only a 2 minute encounter but at least I crossed something off my bucket list. Happy hunting to you fellas, hope it is a good summer.HaHaHa Too Long you a wild boy!

Gypsy
06-18-18, 12:15
Have done the Freling. Stroll from Elizabeth thro Newark in the last weeks in nice warm / hot weather but very few SW's around. Did hear that there have been multiple shooting around McD and Popeyes in the last few weeks, maybe that is the reason but I am sure the girls have moved away somewhere, Where??

TheDogg
06-18-18, 21:21

It was only a 2 minute encounter but at least I crossed something off my bucket list. Happy hunting to you fellas, hope it is a good summer.Too Long, that's been on my bucket list forever. I remember I found one on CL that lived in Irvington but she was jerkin my cord for a while and wanted to much. I wanted that ass bad! She wasn't very attractive either but worth it just to check it off the bucket list.

So long story short, I never got to see her and I happened to be on Frey last week and saw yup you guessed it, the same fuckin midget. I got excited like a little toddler in a candy store. As I got close I just could not do it man because yes she was that fuckin ugly. Seems like the same girl and glad I didn't since all I wanted was a BJ myself. Guess I'll have to go a few more years.

Too Long
06-24-18, 13:32
I hooked up last week with an older BSW near Popeyes on Frey street. Told me her name was Jesse. I don't normally go for older BSWs but I could tell from the tshirt that she had on that she was packing some serious big ass titays! We drove up to my spot near dunkin domuts and she gave a very good bbj for 20 bucks while I grabbed, pawed and massaged those DDs. I tipped her an extra 5 bucks because I had been drinking and it took me close to 25 minutes for me to bust. She never complained once, just stopped a couple of times to catch her breathe and wipe the sweat from her forehead. No number, but I have seen her out there a few times so hopefully, I will catch her again next weekend.

Too Long
06-30-18, 18:53
Last night I was in Newark and ran into an old favorite, we went to my normal spot and let the festivities commence. (I always go out in my back seat because the center console makes it very difficult for the woman to lean over and suck my dick in the front seat). About 10 minutes into the action, this teenager walked up to the front passenger side of my car (I have super dark tinted windows so hey didn't know there were people in the car and pulled the door open. The girl screamed, I cursed at the teenagers and they took off running.

I am sure they were just walking home and decided to try a few car doors to see if they were unlocked and grab whatever they could from cars. The female was pissed and scared! She kept saying that we could have been robbed and they could have had a gun and that I should never have a date with the doors unlocked. She was 100% correct and I will make sure that from now on those doors will be locked when I have a date.

TheDogg
07-03-18, 19:01
Last night I was in Newark and ran into an old favorite, we went to my normal spot and let the festivities commence. (I always go out in my back seat because the center console makes it very difficult for the woman to lean over and suck my dick in the front seat). About 10 minutes into the action, this teenager walked up to the front passenger side of my car (I have super dark tinted windows so hey didn't know there were people in the car and pulled the door open. The girl screamed, I cursed at the teenagers and they took off running.

I am sure they were just walking home and decided to try a few car doors to see if they were unlocked and grab whatever they could from cars. The female was pissed and scared! She kept saying that we could have been robbed and they could have had a gun and that I should never have a date with the doors unlocked. She was 100% correct and I will make sure that from now on those doors will be locked when I have a date.Great point but more importantly, did she finish the job?

BoosterSeat
07-06-18, 02:51
Saw this russki blonde was wearing this nice dress with no panties smelling nice and clean. Anyways got the BBJ and went awy at fingering that pussy. Started to massage her clit and then has her lick my balls. Nutted all over and she was still admant on sucking. Got the digits. Anyone can introduce me to carols can swap as well.

Stinkfinger202
07-07-18, 12:41
So who has had better service, daytime or evening's? I can see if they look like a dogs ass better in the daytime, and I've usually found something if I persist long enough.

So tell us when your best finds are.

Too Long
07-08-18, 12:42
So who has had better service, daytime or evening's? I can see if they look like a dogs ass better in the daytime, and I've usually found something if I persist long enough.

So tell us when your best finds are.If you want white girls, daytime is definitely better. (Between Popeyes and McDonalds). You will find more blacks and latinas at night.

PussyTour
07-08-18, 14:17
If you want white girls, daytime is definitely better. (Between Popeyes and McDonalds). You will find more blacks and latinas at night.Should I be looking up on Elizabeth Ave? I'm always cruising around Pennsylvania, Frey or Sherman.

TheDogg
07-11-18, 23:18
Someone beat me to a nice look brunette with a long black pony tail. She was really thick and by the time I circled she was gone. I'm thinking it may have been a good thing because the pigs were everywhere and one gave me the long hard stare as he turned a corner as I was waiting at a stop sign. This was all in the area closer to route 21.

TheDogg
07-11-18, 23:19
I failed to mention that I saw the midget twice and had to pass, she's hurt!

BoosterSeat
07-12-18, 03:12
So that walk on the broad got me a nice result. Light skin blonde ready to go 30 for bbj or 60 FS but it's nice and fresh clean. Having her over for an outcall see how it goes.

Homer Pimpson
07-12-18, 06:45
So let me try to understand your report:

You pulled off the raincoat so that you could cum inside of her?

Please clarify if I have this wrong.I'm aware that this post is very old, but in the Seattle thread, there's a whole section dedicated to BareBacking. Portland Oregon has one too.

TheDogg
07-12-18, 08:48
So that walk on the broad got me a nice result. Light skin blonde ready to go 30 for bbj or 60 FS but it's nice and fresh clean. Having her over for an outcall see how it goes.Hey BoosterSeat, 'walk on the broad'? Not sure what you mean. Sounds like you found something good however.

Crablante
07-13-18, 17:00
I'm aware that this post is very old, but in the Seattle thread, there's a whole section dedicated to BareBacking. Portland Oregon has one too.We should have one to. Most of the working girls in Paterson and Irvington / Elizabeth. There's also a bunch of girls in Irvington who also used to advertise on BP, jackoff jackie, Ryan Ann, etc who do BBFS. Almost every girl I met Paterson is down for BBFS including Tina, cassie, nicole, and even the infamous bella. Of course they may want more cash or they'll do it after enough dates.

Most don't charge extra but there a few that do. Either way there plenty of girls that offer BBFS which is may make too many boards redundant. Almost none of them were cool creampies. The only girls I ever found were BP junkies.

Happy hunting all.

Too Long
07-13-18, 18:42
Why on earth would anyone want to raw dog any of these SWS? They must have nothing in life to live for. Granted, I know I am taking a chance by getting BBJs from them but at least I am playing Russian Roulette with only one bullet in the chamber, not 5 of them loaded in the gun!!

UsedToBeReg
07-14-18, 20:40
As the title says, I'm looking for the best places for mongers on foot in Newark. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Currymonster
07-16-18, 03:00
As the title says, I'm looking for the best places for mongers on foot in Newark. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.Problem with doing this is always that you're basically at the mercy of where the girl will take you. I'd scout and get a good plan of where you want to do the deed. But feasibly it'd be viable around McD's on Frey. Possibly on Clinton too. I don't think too many would want to consider the idea of walking around there, really, but if you're comfortable.

Currymonster
07-16-18, 03:09
I went for a look along Frey on my way home earlier this week. Late, like 3 am or so. Saw a few, guess there must have been some traffic as none of them stuck around long. I saw a white girl standing on McClellan, corner of Mt Olivet, but got outscooped. Wound up picking up a tall skinny girl opposite McD's, in the dark I'd mistaken her for looking gothy, but actually a black girl with dyed hair. Said she was Maya. Took her to a nearby place and got blown reluctantly but fairly competently. She caught after some attention to the boys and dashed to spit, saying how much she dislikes the taste. Doesn't seem the best line of work for her really. Real PitA as she was on the rock and couldn't hold a coherent thought and was paranoid that someone was sneaking up in the deserted place I'd picked. Claimed she charges 40 but I didn't have that much in my pockets, and she wasn't worth it. If you're desperate she'd do.

JchMod
07-16-18, 14:03
Picked up Jen Saturday around 8:15 across from McD on Frey. Asked for $30 for quick head. She was good and not too crazy. Would repeat, but she has no phone.

Night2
07-16-18, 18:46
I went for a look along Frey on my way home earlier this week. Late, like 3 am or so. Saw a few, guess there must have been some traffic as none of them stuck around long. I saw a white girl standing on McClellan, corner of Mt Olivet, but got outscooped. Wound up picking up a tall skinny girl opposite McD's, in the dark I'd mistaken her for looking gothy, but actually a black girl with dyed hair. Said she was Maya. Took her to a nearby place and got blown reluctantly but fairly competently. She caught after some attention to the boys and dashed to spit, saying how much she dislikes the taste. Doesn't seem the best line of work for her really. Real PitA as she was on the rock and couldn't hold a coherent thought and was paranoid that someone was sneaking up in the deserted place I'd picked. Claimed she charges 40 but I didn't have that much in my pockets, and she wasn't worth it. If you're desperate she'd do.Is she light skin skinny about 5/8 5/10.

UsedToBeReg
07-17-18, 03:41
Picked up Jen Saturday around 8:15 across from McD on Frey. Asked for $30 for quick head. She was good and not too crazy. Would repeat, but she has no phone.Is she a White girl, late 30's or early 40's, short, petite but with a little stomach, short blond hair, with a sort of raspy voice?

ldao
07-17-18, 17:59
Drove around Frey this afternoon, not sure if it is the rain, but there wasn't much to be had there today. Did the loop and passed the McD and Popeyes. Only saw one mixed SW. She was tall and skinny with blonde curly hair (definitely a dye job). She was wearing tan pants, leopard print shirt, and hooker heels. With the rain and traffic it was hard to tell if she was late 20's or late 40's. We made eye contact and she waved but I opted not to stop. She may have been the Maya that Currymonster had reported on. There was a pretty heavy LEO presence. In the 3 blocks stretch that I drove I saw 5 leos cruising by or sitting at a corner.

Also had a couple of hits and misses lately with escorts.

1-About a month ago I saw an ad for a girl name Pamela on eroticmonkey, she was located in a really run down house in Irvington, but her pics looked great (petite white girl). However the experience was terrible. When I showed up she kept me waiting for about 30 minutes before she would give me the house number. When I went in and saw her, I was incredibly disappointed with her looks. She has changed significantly from her posted pictures, the hair is much shorter and she was most definitely not dressed or made up for a date. She does seem like a sweet girl, but the wait time and the difference in her looks compared to her pictures ended up leaving me unaroused, so I turned around and left.

2-Saw a colombian girl name Eve. She was staying near the Raritan center in Edison. She was about 27, really cute face and nice body, thick in all the right places without stretch marks or visible cellulite. Had a great time with her. We agreed to hh for $100, everything was covered but she did lick the boys and allowed multiple positions and some light kissing. She also does doubles with a few other colombian girls, may have to try that.

3-Saw a MILF dominican who goes by Lilah. She was probably my favorite so far. She was staying in south amboy, again agreed to $100 for HH. She was fun to talk to and had a beautiful face. Her body wasn't as great as her pics but definitely nice, though you could tell she had had children. She allowed DFK, DATY, and multiple positions. BBFS is available for extra. The funny thing is I ended up getting BBFS inadvertantly, we had gone to doggy and as I was pounding away the condom had broken. I thought it felt different but didn't stop to see and ended up giving her a CIP. It's been about 3 weeks now and no signs of anything so I am assuming she is clean. Definitely worth repeating.

TheDogg
07-18-18, 08:58
Drove around Frey this afternoon, not sure if it is the rain, but there wasn't much to be had there today. Did the loop and passed the McD and Popeyes. Only saw one mixed SW. She was tall and skinny with blonde curly hair (definitely a dye job). She was wearing tan pants, leopard print shirt, and hooker heels. With the rain and traffic it was hard to tell if she was late 20's or late 40's. We made eye contact and she waved but I opted not to stop. She may have been the Maya that Currymonster had reported on. There was a pretty heavy LEO presence. In the 3 blocks stretch that I drove I saw 5 leos cruising by or sitting at a corner.

1-About a month ago I saw an ad for a girl name Pamela on eroticmonkey, she was located in a really run down house in Irvington, but her pics looked great (petite white girl). However the experience was terrible. When I showed up she kept me waiting for about 30 minutes before she would give me the house number. When I went in and saw her, I was incredibly disappointed with her looks. She has changed significantly from her posted pictures, the hair is much shorter and she was most definitely not dressed or made up for a date. She does seem like a sweet girl, but the wait time and the difference in her looks compared to her pictures ended up leaving me unaroused, so I turned around and left.

2-Saw a colombian girl name Eve. She was staying near the Raritan center in Edison. She was about 27, really cute face and nice body, thick in all the right places without stretch marks or visible cellulite. Had a great time with her. We agreed to hh for $100, everything was covered but she did lick the boys and allowed multiple positions and some light kissing. She also does doubles with a few other colombian girls, may have to try that.

3-Saw a MILF dominican who goes by Lilah. She was probably my favorite so far. She was staying in south amboy, again agreed to $100 for HH. She was fun to talk to and had a beautiful face. Her body wasn't as great as her pics but definitely nice, though you could tell she had had children. She allowed DFK, DATY, and multiple positions. BBFS is available for extra. The funny thing is I ended up getting BBFS inadvertantly, we had gone to doggy and as I was pounding away the condom had broken. I thought it felt different but didn't stop to see and ended up giving her a CIP. It's been about 3 weeks now and no signs of anything so I am assuming she is clean. Definitely worth repeating.Hey ldao, thanks for sharing. The first experience seems to happen more often than we like that's for sure. Been there too many times myself. As for the other two experiences they sound pretty good. Where are you finding them? Since BP has been shut down it's been a real pain trying to find other sites and information to make up for this huge loss. I sure do miss it.

Currymonster
07-18-18, 14:25
Is she light skin skinny about 5/8 5/10.Yes. Possibly who you're thinking of.

She was tall and skinny with blonde curly hair (definitely a dye job). She was wearing tan pants, leopard print shirt, and hooker heels. With the rain and traffic it was hard to tell if she was late 20's or late 40's. We made eye contact and she waved but I opted not to stop. She may have been the Maya that Currymonster had reported on. Maya had straight hair, and it looked a pretty recent job, so doubt that was her.

DudeNJ
07-18-18, 17:55

3-Saw a MILF dominican who goes by Lilah. She was probably my favorite so far. She was staying in south amboy, again agreed to $100 for HH. She was fun to talk to and had a beautiful face. Her body wasn't as great as her pics but definitely nice, though you could tell she had had children. She allowed DFK, DATY, and multiple positions. BBFS is available for extra. The funny thing is I ended up getting BBFS inadvertantly, we had gone to doggy and as I was pounding away the condom had broken. I thought it felt different but didn't stop to see and ended up giving her a CIP. It's been about 3 weeks now and no signs of anything so I am assuming she is clean. Definitely worth repeating.Good detail review. Where did you find Lilah?

ldao
07-19-18, 10:00
Hi fellas, I have been using cityxguide.com and onebackpage.com. You can find lilah by googling lilah new jersey escort. Her ads should pop up. In her profile pics she is wearing a purple body suit and has curly hair, https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/lilah-78279/. Anyone have contacts of petite girls they can shar, feel free to PM me details.

ZckBrc
07-20-18, 20:25
Visiting from another state. Typically, I love brunettes, pale, jewish / hispanic / italian type, love curly hair. Please tell me that I am coming to the right place? Any suggested providers or streets to cruise or just a general low down as to the best place to laid in NJ would be helpful. I've come to feast on the brunette meat and I would love to find that type but any exceptional redheads / blondes would interest me too. Can someone PM or post something general? Until, I'll be doing lots of reading.

Wasted3
07-22-18, 03:14
Saw this cute little redhead down on the street towards the underpass by McDonald's. Small boobs, ponytail cute face. Someone picked her up before I could turn around. Anyone know her name?

Currymonster
07-22-18, 03:56
Picked up Danielle, blonde WSW basically opposite McD's around midnight. We parked somewhere and she blew me adequately, although I'd have preferred to get in the back and she didn't want to. Nice, friendly late 30's, I guess. She said that was a good time / place to look for her. Assume no phone, else she'd have offered the number.

I didn't have to look for long this time.

Typically, I love brunettes, pale, jewish / hispanic / italian typeI always feel Newark a poor choice for that sort of thing, although obviously I just found a white girl. Usually mostly BSWs, I'd say.

ZckBrc
07-22-18, 23:12
Picked up Danielle, blonde WSW basically opposite McD's around midnight. We parked somewhere and she blew me adequately, although I'd have preferred to get in the back and she didn't want to. Nice, friendly late 30's, I guess. She said that was a good time / place to look for her. Assume no phone, else she'd have offered the number.

I didn't have to look for long this time.

I always feel Newark a poor choice for that sort of thing, although obviously I just found a white girl. Usually mostly BSWs, I'd say.Thanks for the response. Yeah, it seems like South Jersey has some good things going on, after searching the forum. I need to get familiar with the state a little more. For whatever reason, when I think New York / New Jersey, I just think brunette pussy would be all around. Like the opposite of Wisconsin, a great state for blondes. I've tried going from Racine to Milwaukee to Madison before, and my cock usually ends up in 4 or 5 blondes before I even leave Racine. That state is just drowning in blonde pussy. I was hoping to find a similar state for brunettes, drowning in Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Marissa Tomei types.

DJones149
07-31-18, 07:44
Drove around and ran into Shani from Clinton stroll. Went to spot and hit with 1 Jackson, Got some BBBJ and some booty. Still thick as hell but the face is not pretty.

DJones149
07-31-18, 07:52
Strolling around NJ areas, frey stroll, Nye, Clinton, Notice there is a increase of LEO in Nye, Clinton area. Lot of LEO out there. Becareful.

DJones149
07-31-18, 07:53
Has anyone seen michelle, big booty michelle, lost contact with her. If anyone know hit my inbox up thankx.

Too Long
08-05-18, 16:02
I was at a house party last night in Newark, after the party decided to drive thru the stroll to see what was out. About 4 AM on Emmit street I saw this veryyy good looking 19-20 year olkd white girl walking in tight jeans and a purple shit. I slowed down and she gave me "the look". She looked like she had just stepped out of the beauty salon and I instantly thought she muist be an under cover, there is no way a young girl who is this good looking is working the stroll.

I drove around the block twice to see if I could spot the undercovers but I didn't see a thing. On the 3rd pass, she was gone but I did notice a young white kid (about 19) sitting the street corner looking like he was waiting for someone. About 15 minutes later, I saw the bothof them walking down the street holding hands. It appears that they they are a young couple who are using drugs and she is hoeing in order to have the money to purchase them.

I wish I had grabbed her because she was extremely good looking, young and hot. I am sure they won't be out there for long.

DudeNJ
08-08-18, 15:42
I was at a house party last night in Newark, after the party decided to drive thru the stroll to see what was out. About 4 AM on Emmit street I saw this veryyy good looking 19-20 year olkd white girl walking in tight jeans and a purple shit. I slowed down and she gave me "the look". She looked like she had just stepped out of the beauty salon and I instantly thought she muist be an under cover, there is no way a young girl who is this good looking is working the stroll.

I drove around the block twice to see if I could spot the undercovers but I didn't see a thing. On the 3rd pass, she was gone but I did notice a young white kid (about 19) sitting the street corner looking like he was waiting for someone. About 15 minutes later, I saw the bothof them walking down the street holding hands. It appears that they they are a young couple who are using drugs and she is hoeing in order to have the money to purchase them.

I wish I had grabbed her because she was extremely good looking, young and hot. I am sure they won't be out there for long.Very tricky situation, smart move on your part for being cautious, recently a young girl approached me in broad day light in Manhattan, I was a 100% sure that was a young girl setup by cops so I passed.

UsedToBeReg
08-08-18, 15:51
recently a young girl approached me in broad day light in Manhattan, I was a 100% sure that was a young girl setup by cops so I passed.You want to talk dodging bullets. In Philly, a long time ago, a gorgeous older woman was hanging out at a Seven Eleven. As I was walking up, I was thinking about all the shit we were about to do that night. As I got closer, she approached a car that had just pulled in and asked him if he wanted a date. He said yeah, and then undercover cops swarmed over the car. Maybe about 10 minutes later, as I was walking back to my spot, I saw what looked like a staging area. There were police vans and cop cars all around.

No bullshit, be careful. If she looks too good to be true, walk or drive away. And don't talk business while she's outside the car.

BlueBuff
08-09-18, 20:34
You want to talk dodging bullets. In Philly, a long time ago, a gorgeous older woman was hanging out at a Seven Eleven. As I was walking up, I was thinking about all the shit we were about to do that night. As I got closer, she approached a car that had just pulled in and asked him if he wanted a date. He said yeah, and then undercover cops swarmed over the car. Maybe about 10 minutes later, as I was walking back to my spot, I saw what looked like a staging area. There were police vans and cop cars all around.

No bullshit, be careful. If she looks too good to be true, walk or drive away. And don't talk business while she's outside the car.Yes this happens a lot in Paterson stings. Usually hot latina or blonde decoys too good to be true. Never heard this in manhattan though.

PussyTour
08-15-18, 14:10
Anyone see LSW Stephanie lately?

UsedToBeReg
08-17-18, 05:34
Anyone see LSW Stephanie lately?

Dude, you got to be more descriptive than that. What does she look like? When was the last time you saw her? Where did you normally pick her up? The more detail you provide your fellow mongers, the more likely you will get some type of real response.

PussyTour
08-17-18, 06:46
Dude, you got to be more descriptive than that. What does she look like? When was the last time you saw her? Where did you normally pick her up? The more detail you provide your fellow mongers, the more likely you will get some type of real response.Yean man! Was just kind of writing what I was thinking but she has dark hair, missing a tooth up top. I always picked her up on Emmit bet Frey & Penn. Haven't seen her in a few mos, I know she was locked up a couple mos back. Her mouth was magical!

ldao
08-21-18, 17:51
Did a loop around Frey this afternoon, pickings were slim. I did see one WSW that looked good. We exchanged looks and I was about to stop to speak with her when out of the corner of my eye I catch a LEO pulling near me so I discreetly drove off. The past few times I have been on Frey there has been a rather heavy LEO presence so be careful fellas. Man I miss backpage.

Too Long
08-25-18, 17:31
Has anyone seen michelle, big booty michelle, lost contact with her. If anyone know hit my inbox up thankx.I haven't seen or heard from-her in about 6 months, no idea what has happened to Michelle. I went by her daughter's house but I think they have moved, it didn't look like any lived there any more. I called her old cell number 3 weeks ago but the number belongs to some guy now. I know where her house is but I am hesitant to roll over there and ask her man what happened to his big booty woman because I need a BJ. LOL! Hopefully, she got locked up and is putting some weight back on because she was looking real thin when I saw her in Feb.

Stech01
08-25-18, 22:12

I wish I had grabbed her because she was extremely good looking, young and hot. I am sure they won't be out there for long.I took a leap of faith, and my senses were not off. I say slightly above average, but nothing to be crazy about.

Passports
08-26-18, 15:04
I haven't seen or heard from-her in about 6 months, no idea what has happened to Michelle. I went by her daughter's house but I think they have moved, it didn't look like any lived there any more. I called her old cell number 3 weeks ago but the number belongs to some guy now. I know where her house is but I am hesitant to roll over there and ask her man what happened to his big booty woman because I need a BJ. LOL! Hopefully, she got locked up and is putting some weight back on because she was looking real thin when I saw her in Feb.You can still just say what's up to her man and just say how is Michelle doing and then lead from there? Unless you know him from experience to be real aggressive I don't think it matters. I'm a NY native and dabble between the middle tier escorts and streetwalkers. In Queens, our, or at least my version of a Michelle is a older ho named Sofia. 5'5, dark skinned and thick. Laid back the same way as the Michelle you guys have in Jersey and also just as freaky. One time when I hadn't seen her for a while when scouting out, I went to her spot she took me once and saw the same dude who was the one to let us in when we used it, go to the gate with a key and then I just simply asked him if he saw Sofia out and he told me he saw her like an hour ago or something and then he asked if I was looking for a date, etc and said he don't know when she coming back around and said maybe I can wait a bit.

I didn't get the vibe he was lying especially since he wasn't pushing me for anything in return and was just nonchalantly saying his peice and then going inside. But my point is people know what goes on, they don't make that big of a deal. Like ask but just don't be overly thirsty about it.

Shak Deez
08-26-18, 19:14
What's up Mongers. I haven't been active on any on these sites since The Purge, but I have seen quesitions here regarding Michelle recently so I figured I clear some of them up. She's not locked up, she's not a active hoe any longer. She has definitely lost weight, but when you have a in-house access to dope 24/7 that will do it. I fuck Michelle 2 to 3 times a week her booty isn't big anymore but she still has enough to get by with. I would say she's medium booty Michelle these days and still shrinking. They moved out from that old spot months ago. The old boyfriend from the other spot is a waste of time, they no longer see each other and he's totally out the loop. Obviously I always have the contact info I'm like a grandfathered in family member.

Everybody in this forum that know me, know that I keep it all the way 💯. With that being said. Why'all know how this game works! Hit me off with a big booty hoe if you got one and I'll put you on to Michelle, Only after I verified that it's legit and I've hit it. A verified booty for a verified booty! Nothing less that's the deal.

Otherwise I'll just continue my regular routine with her to myself. And you know this wouldn't be a Shak Deez post if I didn't include pics of the last episode.

TexasMonger
08-27-18, 07:29
What's up Mongers. I haven't been active on any on these sites since The Purge, but I have seen quesitions here regarding Michelle recently so I figured I clear some of them up. She's not locked up, she's not a active hoe any longer. She has definitely lost weight, but when you have a in-house access to dope 24/7 that will do it. I fuck Michelle 2 to 3 times a week her booty isn't big anymore but she still has enough to get by with. I would say she's medium booty Michelle these days and still shrinking. They moved out from that old spot months ago. The old boyfriend from the other spot is a waste of time, they no longer see each other and he's totally out the loop. Obviously I always have the contact info I'm like a grandfathered in family member.

Everybody in this forum that know me, know that I keep it all the way 💯. With that being said. Why'all know how this game works! Hit me off with a big booty hoe if you got one and I'll put you on to Michelle, Only after I verified that it's legit and I've hit it. A verified booty for a verified booty! Nothing less that's the deal.

Otherwise I'll just continue my regular routine with her to myself. And you know this wouldn't be a Shak Deez post if I didn't include pics of the last episode.I miss Michelle. She has been an awesome performer. Always eager to please and never left anything in my tank.

Cheers.

TM.

Currymonster
09-10-18, 03:46
I picked up BSW Angie just off Frey, about 2 am or so, which she says is pretty early to be out. She blew me pretty expertly, and with a little attention to the boys I was there. Doesn't have a number, is living in the abandoned projects. Would definitely repeat.

Too Long
09-17-18, 22:24
Was out in NJ Saturday night for a b-day party. I drove around the strolls for about an hour and just when I was ready to pack it in and go home, I saw Stephanie on Emmit street. It turns out that she is not a white girl, she is a light skin latina. I hadn't seen ser since damn near last winter but she remembered me. Man oh man can she suck a mean one! Unfortunately, she still does not have a pone or a place to stay. She just bounces from couch to couch every week. I really hope I won't have to go another 9 months before I run into her again.

I did see the phat ass midget on Sherman on Saturday night. I couldn't help but to chuckle as I drove past the car the was pulled over for her. The strolls have been pretty dead lately but I can't complain, they are still head and shoulders over the NYC strolls.

NandoLoko
09-20-18, 19:48
Does anybody know anything about Tatiana, Brazilian used to see her around emmett.

Too Long
09-20-18, 22:58
Does anybody know anything about Tatiana, Brazilian used to see her around emmett.I knew her roommate pretty well and about a year ago she told me that Tati was deathly sick (draw your own conclusions on what she was suffering from). Her kidneys were failing and she wasn't going to treatment. It go so bad that there were times when the police would look for her in order to drag her to the hospital for dialysis. That weekend was the last time I had seen her on the streets. I don't know if she is in the hospital, prison or passed away.

Hunter Brown
09-21-18, 12:42
Does anyone know any thick WSW red heads are an A+ also where are all the spots at in newark I only know the frey area.

Brown Frown
09-25-18, 13:50
Anyone seen her before?

Was cruising around 3:30 on Frey yesterday and saw her. Got her number since I didn't have time.

White, brunette, maybe late 20's.

Hunter Brown
09-26-18, 13:22
Anyone seen her before?

Was cruising around 3:30 on Frey yesterday and saw her. Got her number since I didn't have time.

White, brunette, maybe late 20's.Does the number end 4011 if so her name is Nicole she's great she takes me to heaven hooked up with her multiple times.

There's another white chick name Joann but she be walking with a dude I do not have her number yet.

Mobius1112
09-26-18, 17:08
Anyone seen her before?

White, brunette, maybe late 20's.Don't know man but there's one near newton that knows what she's doing. Although she's only available on the weekends.

Hunter Brown
09-26-18, 23:37
Don't know man but there's one near newton that knows what she's doing. Although she's only available on the weekends.Hey bro can you drop some info on the Newton chick digits and name Please.

TheDogg
09-28-18, 09:42
Hey bro can you drop some info on the Newton chick digits and name Please.Newton? Is that a street name? Doesn't ring a bell.

SnakeAndDragon
09-29-18, 03:05
Does the number end 4011 if so her name is Nicole she's great she takes me to heaven hooked up with her multiple times.

There's another white chick name Joann but she be walking with a dude I do not have her number yet.Careful with calling Nicole, she gives you her phone # and her baby daddy picks up half the time. She's definitely fun but personally not worth the possible hassle.

Mobius1112
09-30-18, 00:34
I was in Newark looking for some tail. After an hour I wasn't feeling too picky. Stumbled across Dina. Older WSW. Like late 30's young 40's. Picked her up. Went to her spot. 50 for 2 BBJ. Damn can that woman suck. So good I had to do 2. Spotted a young blonde with a date. Early 20's. Wasn't feeling up for a 3rd. Pros. Woman can suck. Cons. Older WSW. But friendly enough to make you want more.

Hunter Brown
09-30-18, 01:02
Careful with calling Nicole, she gives you her phone # and her baby daddy picks up half the time. She's definitely fun but personally not worth the possible hassle.I have her instagram and Facebook or I can see her at 4 am or 5 am in the area.

Hunter Brown
09-30-18, 01:04
Newton? Is that a street name? Doesn't ring a bell.I was replying to Mobius I think It's a town.

Hunter Brown
09-30-18, 01:21
I hooked up with a young chick named Dina in Jersey city yesterday god damn she was amazing she said she be out at 4 am to 6:30 am on ocean ave also she does not.

Hook up with walking dates due to someone robbing her fucking young dumb black boys always making it hard for me to get certain chicks I had to ask tracy to help.

Me hook up with her.

Mobius1112
09-30-18, 09:48
I was replying to Mobius I think It's a town.It's a street near the Rutgers campus in newark.

Too Long
09-30-18, 13:48
Careful with calling Nicole, she gives you her phone # and her baby daddy picks up half the time. She's definitely fun but personally not worth the possible hassle.Why would it be an issue if he answers the phone, I am quite sure he knows what she does for a living. She has been hoeing for years now, its not a secret.

AntMan103
09-30-18, 19:49
I have digits for a girl I met off of cityxguide in Elizabeth. Met with her 3 times for cardates. She's short af but THICCCK. Did 2 heads and a quickie. Big ol booty, nice tits, it was great. Head was ok. The 4th time we met up for a quick visit and I didn't have a cover on me. So she said shed go to the store to get one and wed go back to her mans place since he was working. Mind you, he knows what she does and stuff but is weird about it and they have a weird relationship from what she told me. She's really cool, but then I get a text when she's getting thr condom that her man walked in the store and wouldn't let her leave or come with me. She had my money and we didn't do anything. I was pissed because when I texted and called her she didn't answer and her man answered and hung up on me then blocked my number.

So I called with a *69 and she answered and said shed get me another time and I ain't beat for my money. But that was 2 weeks ago and my number is still blocked and she doesn't answer the private number call. I would absolutely repeat and was going to make it ongoing but this was fucked up.

TopMonger509
09-30-18, 22:32
I have digits for a girl I met off of cityxguide in Elizabeth. Met with her 3 times for cardates. She's short af but THICCCK. Did 2 heads and a quickie. Big ol booty, nice tits, it was great. Head was ok. The 4th time we met up for a quick visit and I didn't have a cover on me. So she said shed go to the store to get one and wed go back to her mans place since he was working. Mind you, he knows what she does and stuff but is weird about it and they have a weird relationship from what she told me. She's really cool, but then I get a text when she's getting thr condom that her man walked in the store and wouldn't let her leave or come with me. She had my money and we didn't do anything. I was pissed because when I texted and called her she didn't answer and her man answered and hung up on me then blocked my number.

So I called with a *69 and she answered and said shed get me another time and I ain't beat for my money. But that was 2 weeks ago and my number is still blocked and she doesn't answer the private number call. I would absolutely repeat and was going to make it ongoing but this was fucked up.Been there done that its always cool with them till they got the money in hand their kids needed them all that shit that's why I don't pay them forst.

SnakeAndDragon
09-30-18, 23:07
Why would it be an issue if he answers the phone, I am quite sure he knows what she does for a living. She has been hoeing for years now, its not a secret.Well, reason I'm sayin this is because for a moment she had moved into my neighborhood and we were doing our thing in my pad (little head winning out as it would) and this dude had found out. So I see her one night after he beat her ass apparently and it turns out she told this dude I lived on the same block. Supposedly he went to the address she gave him which is like 3 doors down from me and the dude there was about to plug him. So instead of gettin it wrong again he took her and moved her back around astor and frey. Thats where I originally met her crazy ass.

AntMan103
09-30-18, 23:26
Been there done that its always cool with them till they got the money in hand their kids needed them all that shit that's why I don't pay them forst.I'd agree if we hadn't met 3 times before this and I saw first hand how psycho her man was / is. He goes through her phone and sets the meetings up. He over charges. It's a weird situation because since this happened she has called me to set something up, but. Idk. Also rookie move for me to not have a condom with me.

But boy is her booty FAT.

TopMonger509
10-01-18, 02:03
I'd agree if we hadn't met 3 times before this and I saw first hand how psycho her man was / is. He goes through her phone and sets the meetings up. He over charges. It's a weird situation because since this happened she has called me to set something up, but. Idk. Also rookie move for me to not have a condom with me.

But boy is her booty FAT.Pm me her math.

Hunter Brown
10-01-18, 02:49
I was in Newark looking for some tail. After an hour I wasn't feeling too picky. Stumbled across Dina. Older WSW. Like late 30's young 40's. Picked her up. Went to her spot. 50 for 2 BBJ. Damn can that woman suck. So good I had to do 2. Spotted a young blonde with a date. Early 20's. Wasn't feeling up for a 3rd. Pros. Woman can suck. Cons. Older WSW. But friendly enough to make you want more.Is Dina back someone told me she left newark and went to florida to live with her mother is she skinny with long black hair I hope she's back been fucking with her for a longtime.

Hunter Brown
10-01-18, 03:49
[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously? From her Facebook?

A2

TheDogg
10-01-18, 12:50
I'd agree if we hadn't met 3 times before this and I saw first hand how psycho her man was / is. He goes through her phone and sets the meetings up. He over charges. It's a weird situation because since this happened she has called me to set something up, but. Idk. Also rookie move for me to not have a condom with me.

But boy is her booty FAT.These girls don't care. It's all about the $$. I saw this amazing blonde I met back 2 years ago on BP or it may have even been CL. For about 3 visits she was like a real friend and the service was amazing. The 4th time she pulled a fast one on me and took the cash and dashed. Don't think because they seem cool or they have seen you several times that they won't do shit like this. It sucks, I know.

TheDogg
10-01-18, 12:51
Is Dina back someone told me she left newark and went to florida to live with her mother is she skinny with long black hair I hope she's back been fucking with her for a longtime.Can we also get the link shared?

Mobius1112
10-01-18, 15:24
Is Dina back someone told me she left newark and went to florida to live with her mother is she skinny with long black hair I hope she's back been fucking with her for a longtime.She's back. Sounds like the same woman you met in j. C. She told me the same story of her being jumped and losing everything.

AntMan103
10-01-18, 17:09
Pm me her math.Only trade.

GoTim6869
10-01-18, 19:06
I hooked up with a young chick named Dina in Jersey city yesterday god damn she was amazing she said she be out at 4 am to 6:30 am on ocean ave also she does not.

Hook up with walking dates due to someone robbing her fucking young dumb black boys always making it hard for me to get certain chicks I had to ask tracy to help.

Me hook up with her.I've been cruising that strip after work haven't seen anything special is Iran certain part I should be on?

Hunter Brown
10-02-18, 00:34
She's back. Sounds like the same woman you met in j. C. She told me the same story of her being jumped and losing everything.The Dina in Jersey city is younger than the Dina in Newark.

Hunter Brown
10-02-18, 00:38
I've been cruising that strip after work haven't seen anything special is Iran certain part I should be on?Cruise from stegman ave to Neptune ave on Ocean ave white girl with glasses black hair skinny.

Hunter Brown
10-02-18, 06:01
Went to Newark to reunite with my favorite WSW did not find her had to deal with Christine I have try again Saturday early morning.

TheDogg
10-02-18, 09:50
Is Dina back someone told me she left newark and went to florida to live with her mother is she skinny with long black hair I hope she's back been fucking with her for a longtime.

I've been cruising that strip after work haven't seen anything special is Iran certain part I should be on?So is ocean ave the place to check out in JC? Is it a night time only stroll or is it 24 hrs? Any other strips? I need to venture out of the lame Irv / Newark area for a change.

GoTim6869
10-02-18, 13:39
So is ocean ave the place to check out in JC? Is it a night time only stroll or is it 24 hrs? Any other strips? I need to venture out of the lame Irv / Newark area for a change.I'm still new to that area. Passed through around 2-3 a couple nights no luck I'm going to see how the weekend looks.

Hunter Brown
10-02-18, 13:42
So is ocean ave the place to check out in JC? Is it a night time only stroll or is it 24 hrs? Any other strips? I need to venture out of the lame Irv / Newark area for a change.Ocean ave used to be a 24 hour spot but due to the new school on ocean ave near danforth you'll barely find anyone during daytime hours most of them are out at night. Cornelison area is no more when the Montgomery projects went down the stroll area collapsed.

Mobius1112
10-02-18, 15:49
Went to Newark to reunite with my favorite WSW did not find her had to deal with Christine I have try again Saturday early morning.Try Saturday evening. I was there around 630.

Hunter Brown
10-02-18, 23:01
Try Saturday evening. I was there around 630.Ok bro thanks.

Mobius1112
10-05-18, 21:37
PM me the location please.

Hunter Brown
10-06-18, 22:40
I finally hooked up with my favorite WSW in Newark Dina yes the hunt was great tonight bbj was amazing felt better than the previous bbj's she gave me now it's time to hunt for high targets = escorts, Lexi I'm coming back to you Lauren I didn't forget about you.

Mobius1112
10-07-18, 10:43
I finally hooked up with my favorite WSW in Newark Dina yes the hunt was great tonight bbj was amazing felt better than the previous bbj's she gave me now it's time to hunt for high targets = escorts, Lexi I'm coming back to you Lauren I didn't forget about you.Glad to hear it dude.

GoTim6869
10-09-18, 03:18
I finally hooked up with my favorite WSW in Newark Dina yes the hunt was great tonight bbj was amazing felt better than the previous bbj's she gave me now it's time to hunt for high targets = escorts, Lexi I'm coming back to you Lauren I didn't forget about you.Nice! Found the Latina too she lost some weight but that mouth romance was still amazing!

BlueBuff
10-09-18, 17:55
Guys are they any good short stay motels around newark?

UsedToBeReg
10-09-18, 20:19
Nice! Found the Latina too she lost some weight but that mouth romance was still amazing!Can you be more specific? This doesn't really help us. Name, description, phone, location, time, etc.

CashOut
10-09-18, 20:23
Got to get some fellas (East Baltimore Jada).

http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=0bfd9e4f5

GoTim6869
10-10-18, 00:28
Can you be more specific? This doesn't really help us. Name, description, phone, location, time, etc.Sorry was replying to hunter, he pointed me in the right direction to being reunited. Latina in jersey city long hair not as thick as she used to be but still has ass. Used to see her on Fairmount by the jetro but now she's on ocean anywhere from 2-5 I see her.

UsedToBeReg
10-10-18, 01:50
Got to get some fellas (East Baltimore Jada).Is this in the wrong area, or is she in town now?

FlyGuyEddie007
10-10-18, 10:40
Got to get some fellas (East Baltimore Jada).

http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=0bfd9e4f5Hey why is he posting this in here and he never answers questions anyways.

JayBigQz
10-10-18, 11:14
Hello fellas, I've always been a looker at this website just never participated before this one.

I've always read all about nicole and I'm always left confused!! Which nicole are y'all referring too? In the frey / Penn area there are only 2. Crazy weird nicole or the cute sexy nicole.

To me nicole is the only one that is honestly half ass nornal!! She's sexy as hell, ass to DIE for, always has phone, usually has place and just overall has good personality which leads to amazing performance!

I know this sounds a little odd and why would I stick up so strong for a SW, but she's been a regular of mine and I know she'd set the record straight for my name so I'll do that for hers!!

So if you really want to have a good time look for nicole she's on / around Sherman and Miller street now.

Too Long
10-11-18, 00:03
I know this sounds a little odd and why would I stick up so strong for a SW, but she's been a regular of mine and I know she'd set the record straight for my name so I'll do that for hers!!

So if you really want to have a good time look for nicole she's on / around Sherman and Miller street now.Looks like Nicole has gained some weight recently, like she is only a couple of big Macs away from being called fat. The most important question I have concerning Nicole is "Does she let dates cum in her mouth now?" That was the number 1 reason why I never had a 2nd date with her. How is a hoe going to ask for more than the standard donation and then not let me bust in her mouth?! Thats some bullshit!!

Hunter Brown
10-11-18, 13:23
Hello fellas, I've always been a looker at this website just never participated before this one.

I've always read all about nicole and I'm always left confused!! Which nicole are y'all referring too? In the frey / Penn area there are only 2. Crazy weird nicole or the cute sexy nicole.

To me nicole is the only one that is honestly half ass nornal!! She's sexy as hell, ass to DIE for, always has phone, usually has place and just overall has good personality which leads to amazing performance!

So if you really want to have a good time look for nicole she's on / around Sherman and Miller street now.I have Nicole contact number the thick one she put me on to this site she's a great friend.

Hunter Brown
10-11-18, 13:41
Guys are they any good short stay motels around newark?Springlane motel.

Hunter Brown
10-11-18, 14:29
Can you be more specific? This doesn't really help us. Name, description, phone, location, time, etc.He's talking about Jessica I swear I gave you her number.

UsedToBeReg
10-11-18, 17:35
He's talking about Jessica I swear I gave you her number.You mean the chick that rushed in and out like her hair was on fire? I wasn't asking for myself. It was a more general statement. Anyway, if she is one in the same, I'm good.

Sircmc17
10-11-18, 18:42
Greetings I'm going to visiting for a week or so and I'm looking for the best place to find a Black chick prefer bbj available visit to my hotel. Also where are some good street walker areas.

Hunter Brown
10-11-18, 21:38
You mean the chick that rushed in and out like her hair was on fire? I wasn't asking for myself. It was a more general statement. Anyway, if she is one in the same, I'm good.Yeah that's the one I was going to see her Saturday but after you told me what she did I said fuck it.

Hunter Brown
10-11-18, 21:49

So if you really want to have a good time look for nicole she's on / around Sherman and Miller street now.She's the best SW in that area.

TheDogg
10-12-18, 13:28
She's the best SW in that area.How do we know who she is and when is she typically out?

I'm assuming she has no #?

Hunter Brown
10-12-18, 22:15
How do we know who she is and when is she typically out?

I'm assuming she has no #?Nicole has a number she's out at 4:00 am that's when I always see her on the stroll.

Wasted3
10-14-18, 03:44
Nicole has a number she's out at 4:00 am that's when I always see her on the stroll.Yet you didn't share.

UsedToBeReg
10-14-18, 11:41
Yet you didn't share.You've have five posts in this thread in 10 months. No one is going to share anything with you if you don't contribute to the forum. In addition, per the forum rules, we cannot put phone numbers out in the public area. That could get our account deleted.

Mobius1112
10-14-18, 15:37
You've have five posts in this thread in 10 months. No one is going to share anything with you if you don't contribute to the forum. In addition, per the forum rules, we cannot put phone numbers out in the public area. That could get our account deleted.Guys got a point m8.

Tata2162
10-14-18, 21:39
He's talking about Jessica I swear I gave you her number.This is not my video, but Jessica passed it on to me.

https://www.xvideos.com/video27693515/jersey_city_hoe_jessica

Hunter Brown
10-14-18, 23:09
This is not my video, but Jessica passed it on to me.

https://www.xvideos.com/video27693515/jersey_city_hoe_jessica.She told me someone posted a video of her on a porn site.

Hunter Brown
10-14-18, 23:27
I know this is the streetwalker thread if anyone know any good escorts in the New Jersey area please post a link or PM phone numbers I like tattooed freaks and punk rock chicks and red heads. Does not matter what area the escort is at just post some info or New York area.

Too Long
10-15-18, 01:03
It was mid 40 on Saturday so the selection was terrible on the strolls. I was out there hunting for this DINA that you guys have reviewed but no luck. I did catch up with Jessica around 4 AM near Emmit street. She gives decent head, unfortunately, she ha a bad cold and a stuffy nose, so she was holdingher breath while sucking dick and it wasnt the best experience. I would give her a 2nd chance when she is feeling better, she gave me her number, so I will give her a ring in a couple of weeks. (thanks for dropping that video, I didn't know she was cool with the camera.).

Hunter Brown
10-15-18, 02:23
It was mid 40 on Saturday so the selection was terrible on the strolls. I was out there hunting for this DINA that you guys have reviewed but no luck. I did catch up with Jessica around 4 AM near Emmit street. She gives decent head, unfortunately, she ha a bad cold and a stuffy nose, so she was holdingher breath while sucking dick and it wasnt the best experience. I would give her a 2nd chance when she is feeling better, she gave me her number, so I will give her a ring in a couple of weeks. (thanks for dropping that video, I didn't know she was cool with the camera.).I'll give you Dina from Newark phone number check your inbox.

Tata2162
10-15-18, 11:26
She told me someone posted a video of her on a porn site.Here's little Linda from Ocean, she disappears from time to time and I can't find her, again not my video.

https://www.xvideos.com/video27761267/trim.a1fa6bc3-a194-4aac-a6ee-707f0df85894.mov

Hunter Brown
10-15-18, 19:24
Here's little Linda from Ocean, she disappears from time to time and I can't find her, again not my video.

https://www.xvideos.com/video27761267/trim.a1fa6bc3-a194-4aac-a6ee-707f0df85894.movI saw this one already.

Mobius1112
10-17-18, 14:02
I was in newark by emmit on Sunday around 6 pm. Met denise. Mid thirties to early forties WSW. She was on something constantly sniffing. We hung out for 25 while she gave head. Wasnt the best b. C. She kept coughing. But would repeat. She generally didn't seem interested when she got in.

Hunter Brown
10-18-18, 01:15
I was in newark by emmit on Sunday around 6 pm. Met denise. Mid thirties to early forties WSW. She was on something constantly sniffing. We hung out for 25 while she gave head. Wasnt the best b. C. She kept coughing. But would repeat. She generally didn't seem interested when she got in.Majority of those SW in that area are not good with appearance they let themselves go then get mad when I do not want to hook up with them. There's this chick name summer I use to mess with she was thick and had good hygiene she became extremely skinny I had to cut her off and LSW Natalie too also LSW Stephanie is an rip off every time I see her on the stroll she looks at me knowing she burnt a good bridge There's a chick name Christine she's a ripoff when she's with her black bull dagger girlfriend Mya ***** extremely ugly had cut Christine off.

WME10
10-18-18, 20:54
I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but I've been driving around the Frelin stroll for a few years now. I've only met one or two providers that were worth the time. The rest are crackheads. And then, even the "good" ones don't last long. They are all really thick headed and end up doing something stupid. None of them have cellphones, most live in abandos, personal hygiene is really non-existent. They are so desperate that they have no fear for LE. Its really a tough stroll. IMO, there are a lot of better options. Brooklyn / Queens are only 30-60 minutes away and provide a much better bang for the buck. Plus, less likely to get the gift that keeps on giving.

Too Long
10-18-18, 22:47
Majority of those SW in that area are not good with appearance they let themselves go then get mad when I do not want to hook up with them. There's this chick name summer I use to mess with she was thick and had good hygiene she became extremely skinny I had to cut her off and LSW Natalie too also LSW Stephanie is an rip off every time I see her on the stroll she looks at me knowing she burnt a good bridge There's a chick name Christine she's a ripoff when she's with her black bull dagger girlfriend Mya ***** extremely ugly had cut Christine off.Damn dude, you named damn near all the females I know in that area! LOL! WOuld you mind sharing your story about Stephanie? How did she rip you off? It has to be the same one that I know. (I origami thought she was white because I met her in the winter time, but when I saw her this summer I knew she was spanish because of her color) Stephanie has been nothing short of amazing for me, everytime I get her she gives an outfuckingstanding BJ! Never rushes and is cool to talk too, infact she is the one who told me about Chritine and Mya.

I went out with Summer twice (WHite girl with blond hair. SHe gave good head too. I didn't know she used to be think because I am not used to seeing thick white girls on the stroll, almost everyone oft hem ares kinny. Then again, I am not looking to fuck olnly get my dick sucked so I couldn't care too much about them being thin. LOL.

Hunter Brown
10-19-18, 01:35
Damn dude, you named damn near all the females I know in that area! LOL! WOuld you mind sharing your story about Stephanie? How did she rip you off? It has to be the same one that I know. (I origami thought she was white because I met her in the winter time, but when I saw her this summer I knew she was spanish because of her color) Stephanie has been nothing short of amazing for me, everytime I get her she gives an outfuckingstanding BJ! Never rushes and is cool to talk too, infact she is the one who told me about Chritine and Mya.

I went out with Summer twice (WHite girl with blond hair. SHe gave good head too. I didn't know she used to be think because I am not used to seeing thick white girls on the stroll, almost everyone oft hem ares kinny. Then again, I am not looking to fuck olnly get my dick sucked so I couldn't care too much about them being thin. LOL.When Stephanie had her own apartment I hooked up with her twice both times she decided to do a rush job she start giving me a BBJ within two minutes she claim she's tired and been sucking me off for more than ten minutes I start arguing with her telling her she's on some bullshit. Stephanie starts yelling and having temper tantrum causing me to leave and have to hunt for someone else. Doing rush jobs equal rip off in my opinion.

Hunter Brown
10-19-18, 01:39
I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but I've been driving around the Frelin stroll for a few years now. I've only met one or two providers that were worth the time. The rest are crackheads. And then, even the "good" ones don't last long. They are all really thick headed and end up doing something stupid. None of them have cellphones, most live in abandos, personal hygiene is really non-existent. They are so desperate that they have no fear for LE. Its really a tough stroll. IMO, there are a lot of better options. Brooklyn / Queens are only 30-60 minutes away and provide a much better bang for the buck. Plus, less likely to get the gift that keeps on giving.I do not know the Brooklyn and Queens areas I only to Queens and Brooklyn to hook up with escorts Please PM the areas to me thank you.

UsedToBeReg
10-22-18, 02:03
Saw her last week, but did not partake. She has a phone, so can one of you fellow mongers hook me up? I'm tryna cross this off my bucket list.

TheDogg
10-22-18, 21:14
When Stephanie had her own apartment I hooked up with her twice both times she decided to do a rush job she start giving me a BBJ within two minutes she claim she's tired and been sucking me off for more than ten minutes I start arguing with her telling her she's on some bullshit. Stephanie starts yelling and having temper tantrum causing me to leave and have to hunt for someone else. Doing rush jobs equal rip off in my opinion.

I do not know the Brooklyn and Queens areas I only to Queens and Brooklyn to hook up with escorts Please PM the areas to me thank you.Sounds like you have have conflicting stories? Could it be two different ones? Maybe she's changed for the worse?

How do you guys reach her? Is she the one that only gives CBJ's?

TheDogg
10-22-18, 21:16
Saw her last week, but did not partake. She has a phone, so can one of you fellow mongers hook me up? I'm tryna cross this off my bucket list.I have midgets on my bucket list as well but there is no way in hell I would mess with the that's currently out there. She is just horrible looking. I don't like to speak so negatively but damn she's hurting. I know of another one that I never met but came across her ad online. She isn't as small from what I can tell but for sure she looks better.

My search for a midget will continue. Good luck to you though, she seems to always be out now.

TrickMaster196
10-24-18, 15:00
Was just wondering if any one knows why it's so quiet over there nothing the last week.

Hunter Brown
10-24-18, 17:50
Sounds like you have have conflicting stories? Could it be two different ones? Maybe she's changed for the worse?

How do you guys reach her? Is she the one that only gives CBJ's?I only know one Stephanie in the Frey area she's Puerto Rican if there's another Stephanie in that area I'll ask one of the SW to get some info.

Hunter Brown
10-24-18, 17:55
Sounds like you have have conflicting stories? Could it be two different ones? Maybe she's changed for the worse?

How do you guys reach her Is she the one that only gives CBJ's?I've seen Stephanie on the stroll a lot she look really bummy and has long curly black hair very skinny and clothes are dirty maybe there's a another in that area I need to check out.

AntMan103
10-24-18, 19:45
So I hopped on to cityxguide. (because I'm lazy and wanted something afternoonish) and found a woman in Newark who accommodated the $I told her I had. I did my usual checks to see if it was real, she sent me a bunch of pictures, nude and otherwise and 3 vids. One of her getting the D and 2 housing them down.

So I went to her for an incall on Goldsmith Ave.

Called again when I was there and she said shed be right out. She came and got me and took me to her place. All normal. She groped me and patted me down to make sure I wasn't LE. So we went inside and she took me to her room. Asked for the loot, fine. Said she was going to get the condom, told me to sit and relax. I took my jacket off.

And in the doorway is a dude with a gun. First time in my life I feared for myself. I didn't bring my wallet inside, but he just asked what I was doing there. He toyed with me a bit. I told him I wasn't looking for any trouble and I'd be out. He let me go and I left newark ASAP. Never doing cityxguide again unless its worth the few one already tasted.

FUCK.

AntMan103
10-24-18, 20:55
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/trina-available-now-nasty-little-bit-ready-to-suck-and-fuc-i-also-love__1540005998-13225969

UsedToBeReg
10-24-18, 22:24
And in the doorway is a dude with a gun. First time in my life I feared for myself.Glad you are okay, and this is why I will never do an incall. I will never put myself in a situation that I may not be able to get out of. Incalls are a trap waiting to happen. You can get recorded and exposed, mugged, assaulted, or worse.

Too Long
10-24-18, 23:35

How do you guys reach her? Is she the one that only gives CBJ's?Its strange that there would be 2 different street hoes who are both spanish and both work the same area but who knows. The stephanie that I know has been homeless since she came out of jail last year, she has never had an apartment, she just bounces from place to place. I was with her about 2 weeks ago and she confirmed that she still doesn't have a place to stay. My stephanie doesn't have a phone, so I just have to be lucky and see her on the streets while I am driving around. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I went damn near 6 months without seeing her and she swears she is out on the street every day working.

Hunter Brown
10-25-18, 03:18
Its strange that there would be 2 different street hoes who are both spanish and both work the same area but who knows. The stephanie that I know has been homeless since she came out of jail last year, she has never had an apartment, she just bounces from place to place. I was with her about 2 weeks ago and she confirmed that she still doesn't have a place to stay. My stephanie doesn't have a phone, so I just have to be lucky and see her on the streets while I am driving around. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I went damn near 6 months without seeing her and she swears she is out on the street every day working.She had a room two years ago near the McDonald's on Clinton ave the building is board up now.

Hunter Brown
10-25-18, 03:36
[Deleted by Admin]

As a lesson to everybody, this is what happens when you talk about killing somebody.

A2

Dilinger
10-26-18, 09:50
Paterson getting too hot 4 m.

I used to work there so was comfortablei do live closer to Newark.

Can someone pm m locations in newrk.

I have a rough idea, where but some expert advice would b appreciated.

Also are they out during day or nights only there.

In Paterson is 24/7.

Hunter Jay
10-27-18, 02:22
Paterson getting too hot 4 m.

I used to work there so was comfortablei do live closer to Newark.

Can someone pm m locations in newrk.

I have a rough idea, where but some expert advice would b appreciated.

Also are they out during day or nights only there.

In Paterson is 24/7.The only locations I know are Emmitt st, Sherman and freylinhusen area just drive in the area you'll find someone happy hunting bro.

Dilinger
10-30-18, 11:49
The only locations I know are Emmitt st, Sherman and freylinhusen area just drive in the area you'll find someone happy hunting bro.Thank you.

Sixxx
11-04-18, 02:35
She had a room two years ago near the McDonald's on Clinton ave the building is board up now.One of these girls sounds like Crystal. Don't know what name she gave you. Just saying.

Hunter Jay
11-07-18, 20:41
One of these girls sounds like Crystal. Don't know what name she gave you. Just saying.I never met someone named crystal in that building only Stephanie now I need to hunt this Crystal chick.

RichRim
11-07-18, 22:30
I'll give you Dina from Newark phone number check your inbox.Hook a brother up in from out of town.

DooMama7
11-11-18, 18:18
Will be in the area next week and wanted to stop by? Are extras to be had here?

UsedToBeReg
11-12-18, 05:04
Has anyone seen WSW Nicole recently? I've been trying to get a hold of her for the last week or so.

BlueBuff
11-13-18, 20:05
Anyone banged this midget? She was eager to be banged. Saw her and stopped had a brief word but LEO was nearby so skipped.

Hunter Jay
11-19-18, 04:39
Has anyone seen WSW Nicole recently? I've been trying to get a hold of her for the last week or so.I swear I gave you her number.

UsedToBeReg
11-19-18, 20:15
I swear I gave you her number.

"I've been trying to get a hold of her for the last week or so."

I have her number and, as far as I know it's still active. But it goes straight to vm. I tried three of my GV numbers and all went straight to vm. I've gone out a few times looking for her and I haven't seen her. I hope she is okay and not locked up or something. If you have a new number for her, I would appreciate a hook up. IMHO, she is the best SW out there. Pussy tight, head game mean, and can hold a conversation.

Hunter Jay
11-19-18, 23:56
"I've been trying to get a hold of her for the last week or so."

I have her number and, as far as I know it's still active. But it goes straight to vm. I tried three of my GV numbers and all went straight to vm. I've gone out a few times looking for her and I haven't seen her. I hope she is okay and not locked up or something. If you have a new number for her, I would appreciate a hook up. IMHO, she is the best SW out there. Pussy tight, head game mean, and can hold a conversation.I only have the number she gave me I hope she's OK.

UsedToBeReg
11-25-18, 03:04
Not sure why I'm getting all nostalgic over great pussy, but has anyone heard from "Jennifer"? I know for a fact that is not her real name, but that's besides the point. She is a thick LSW that I knew a long time ago. I'm missing Nicole but, until she returns, second place is always accepted.

JayBigQz
11-28-18, 21:36
She's back and looking BETTER THEN EVER!! Holy moly is all I'm saying.

Hunter Jay
11-29-18, 00:56
She's back and looking BETTER THEN EVER!! Holy moly is all I'm saying.Is that ass thick like cake.

UsedToBeReg
11-29-18, 03:53
She's back and looking BETTER THEN EVER!! Holy moly is all I'm saying.Good look. Yup, she hmu yesterday. We going to see each other tomorrow.

TheDogg
11-30-18, 01:54
Good look. Yup, she hmu yesterday. We going to see each other tomorrow.Who are we talking about?

FlyGuyEddie007
11-30-18, 18:25
Who are we talking about?White Nicole off of emmit, Penn and Sherman area I think.

Hunter Jay
11-30-18, 23:18
White Nicole off of emmit, Penn and Sherman area I think.Yes bro do you need her number.

SexyBear741
12-01-18, 13:41
Yes bro do you need her number.Would you please send me her number?

Wasted3
12-02-18, 05:41
Drove around the F stroll, barely a handful out. One in pink tights but got scoped up. Ended up with K, for a trip for some looseies and standard donation, toothful. Still brought me to a dream.

FlyGuyEddie007
12-02-18, 11:46
Yes bro do you need her number.No I don't I think when I am in town I know how to get a hold of her.

Mobius1112
12-03-18, 17:46
White Nicole off of emmit, Penn and Sherman area I think.Damn. Sounds like I need to visit more often.

Hunter Jay
12-03-18, 21:39
No I don't I think when I am in town I know how to get a hold of her.OK bro just asking I like sharing good info.

DJones149
12-04-18, 21:32
Picked up a BSW slimmy in Nye stroll. Played the pipe for 1 Jackson. Very nice body!

FlyGuyEddie007
12-04-18, 23:17
OK bro just asking I like sharing good info.No it's ok and ty I don't normally speak or respond to non senior members but I know her personally so I hit her up when I am in the area but I am not in the area very often anymore.

Hunter Jay
12-05-18, 13:27
Damn. Sounds like I need to visit more often.Did you receive the number I sent to you.

DJones149
12-08-18, 20:16
Has anyone been out to Jersey areas today?

DJones149
12-08-18, 20:16
HAs anyone heard from big booty michelle lately?

Wasted3
12-09-18, 05:29
Has anyone been out to Jersey areas today?Both the f stroll and Nye stroll were d e d dead tonight.

BlueBuff
12-11-18, 21:36
Has anyone been out to Jersey areas today?Was there this afternoon. Picked up a BSW named ebony sung the mike and bells nicely for standard.

Hunter Jay
12-11-18, 21:48
Was there this afternoon. Picked up a BSW named ebony sung the mike and bells nicely for standard.Was ebony in Jersey city I know someone name ebony from Jersey city stroll do not have a number for her habe not seen her for four plus years.

DonTrask
12-12-18, 19:33
Daytime, about 3:30, picked up Kay, a WSW with a nice ass for a little car fun. She is patience and a finisher so she has that much going for her. She used to have a cell phone but claims to have lost it.

BlueBuff
12-14-18, 18:59
Was there around 2:30 pm picked a mixed girl erica. She said she does not walk around and also looked quite good. Sung the mike and nuts well. But constantly asked for more as a tip. Other than that it was good. Anyone picked her up?

Also anyone picked puerto rican marie?

DonTrask
12-14-18, 21:44
Was there around 2:30 pm picked a mixed girl erica. She said she does not walk around and also looked quite good. Sung the mike and nuts well. But constantly asked for more as a tip. Other than that it was good. Anyone picked her up?

Also anyone picked puerto rican marie?If she was asking for a tip, what was the donation that started the transaction?

Hunter Jay
12-15-18, 01:31
Based on some reports I have to go to Newark in the day time I gave up on Newark stroll months ago I'm coming back.

DonTrask
12-15-18, 21:33
Had to go to the Airport to pick some one up and with about 15 minutes to kill, decided to do some recon work on Frelinghuysen to Sherman to Emmet Avenue. Granted it was a small sample size of just a quick tour of the streets but for the first time, I saw more of Uncle LEO (3 different patrol cars) than I did of SW's (2).

The two that I did see were obviously impaired by drugs or acholol or both so I won't stop if I had all the time and money in the world. Out of 100 outcomes for doing that, 95 of them are negative and I just avoid trouble in advance.

TheDogg
12-16-18, 17:37
If she was asking for a tip, what was the donation that started the transaction?
Also, where did you fnd Erica?

BlueBuff
12-16-18, 23:31
If she was asking for a tip, what was the donation that started the transaction?Standard Jackson.

BlueBuff
12-16-18, 23:33
Also, where did you fnd Erica?Mill and frey.

BbbjFanatic
12-20-18, 01:50
Picked up a young cute small BBW WSW in Elizabeth (1&9 near Olive). CBJ for 40, wasn't great but she was cute and clean, that alone gets me going sometimes.

She is doing incalls. FS and will be around. I have her digits amd she'll be around for a month or so.

DonTrask
12-22-18, 17:12
Another trip to the airport, another recon run on Frey stroll. Granted it's midafternoon, cold and windy, but still you would think you could spot at least 1 SW.

I don't know if that's unusual so I went around the loop twice and nothing on Sherman, Emmett or any of the other usual spots.

Here's an idea, maybe they are all out Christmas shopping.

Hunter Jay
12-23-18, 02:44
Another trip to the airport, another recon run on Frey stroll. Granted it's midafternoon, cold and windy, but still you would think you could spot at least 1 SW.

I don't know if that's unusual so I went around the loop twice and nothing on Sherman, Emmett or any of the other usual spots.

Here's an idea, maybe they are all out Christmas shopping.They come out like around 5:30 pm you can catch some of them walking around but not on the stroll.

Schokolat
12-29-18, 21:46
Greetings Hobby Brothers. I'm in Newark for a few days enjoying some sports betting. Can anyone help me out with SW number? Nicole or anything worth wild? I would appreciate it and Happy New Year!

King Speck
12-30-18, 00:10
I haven't mongered in a long time. Can anyone tell me if Katt is still in the game? She's tall, skiiny, with very long blonde hair. I'd also like to track down Terrie. She's short, but only has one eye. She lost it a few years back when a customer started tweaking and attacked her. If anyone can hook me up with a phone number for either of these girls, I would greatly appreciate it. I will, of course, report my experiences.

Thanks.

Too Long
12-30-18, 15:44
I haven't mongered in a long time. Can anyone tell me if Katt is still in the game? She's tall, skiiny, with very long blonde hair. I'd also like to track down Terrie. She's short, but only has one eye. She lost it a few years back when a customer started tweaking and attacked her. If anyone can hook me up with a phone number for either of these girls, I would greatly appreciate it. I will, of course, report my experiences.

Thanks.Katt is still hoeing. I see her down on Frey between Popeyes and McDonalds all the time.

King Speck
12-31-18, 13:37
Katt is still hoeing. I see her down on Frey between Popeyes and McDonalds all the time.Thanks a lot, brother. I'll keep an eye out for her.

DonTrask
01-02-19, 10:14
The last few times have been slow but last night, the SW's were out in force. First loop around there was a couple near McDonalds and Popeyes but I made the swoop on a dirty blonde Erica on Emmet Street. BBBJ was decent and CIM was appreciated but since it wasn't great, I probably won't repeat.

But on my way out of town, I rolled by the McDonald's end of the stroll again and it the thirty minutes that had elapsed, the number of SW's probably tripled from 3 to 9, it looked like a convention out there. Just goes to show that after 11 PM, the action increases.

Too Long
01-02-19, 15:49
HAs anyone heard from big booty michelle lately?Michelle has been MIA for about a year now, its probably best to just give up trying to hook up with her. It was great while it lasted, but as long as her son in law is out of the joint, we won't be seeing her anytime soon. I know its difficult because the odds of finding a big booty girl on the stroll is rare and none, but its time to move on.

Hunter Jay
01-02-19, 16:46
The last few times have been slow but last night, the SW's were out in force. First loop around there was a couple near McDonalds and Popeyes but I made the swoop on a dirty blonde Erica on Emmet Street. BBBJ was decent and CIM was appreciated but since it wasn't great, I probably won't repeat.

But on my way out of town, I rolled by the McDonald's end of the stroll again and it the thirty minutes that had elapsed, the number of SW's probably tripled from 3 to 9, it looked like a convention out there. Just goes to show that after 11 PM, the action increases.I hook up with Erica before took her to a motel showered together first time taking a shower with a woman she got high and made me explode twice blowjob is ok sex is ok but she's sexually conservative. I have to try the frey and McDonald's area.

Hunter Jay
01-02-19, 17:57
Went to the stroll on frey this morning at 3 am found a BSW name cee cee went to her place for full service 40 dollars her room was junky had to check her bed for nightmare bugs there was no bugs CBJ was great she has a nice ass fucked her doggy style exploded then left. Didn't get her number because I will not see her again due to the junky room service was great after leaving cee cee place I hook up with another BSW name Ti Ti she ask me how much was I willing to give for a blowjob I said 20 dollars she said 40 dollars I ask her was she worth giving 40 for a blowjob she cut it down to 30. She took me to a spot the blowjob was covered but felt like she didn't put the condom on it was great I should've ask for her number I'm going see her again and ask for a BBJ from her.

Tyrell77
01-02-19, 20:09
I know it's been like a year, but has anyone seen big fake tit Loretta out there lately? Tall redhead, cool chick with huge very fake tits. Last I heard she had a (very lucky) sugar daddy that was "wifeing" her and probably supplying her "needs".

I met her one night early last year on Frey down by McD.

Has anyone seen her lately?

TheDogg
01-03-19, 23:58
It looks almost like a ghost town in the area. I wonder if a sweep was done recently. I mean the weather hasnt been so bad and after crusing the hot spots several times I only saw a few. Hope it gets better because the ones that were out weren't worth seeing.

SamNaan
01-04-19, 09:53
It looks almost like a ghost town in the area. I wonder if a sweep was done recently. I mean the weather hasnt been so bad and after crusing the hot spots several times I only saw a few. Hope it gets better because the ones that were out weren't worth seeing.On the north side of broadway it's been empty ever since the rental / storage place got cleaned up and started construction. The two recent passes I made by Frey were pretty rough looking to say the least.

DonTrask
01-04-19, 12:24
It looks almost like a ghost town in the area. I wonder if a sweep was done recently. I mean the weather hasnt been so bad and after crusing the hot spots several times I only saw a few. Hope it gets better because the ones that were out weren't worth seeing.The Frey stroll is hit or miss. I've done some recon runs when I had to go to the airport and a couple of loops produced nothing. I was out on New Year's Night and it was a convention across the street from McDonalds. Mongering is not a like a trip to the supermarket where you expect to find something on the shelf every time even if your favorite brand is out of stock.

The cops did their thing back in late November / early December, or so I am told by the ones in my car. That's why it is best to be discreet when making the swoop and getting the hell out of the area for the actual deed. If they catch you in the first few blocks, hey, you are giving the girl a ride somewhere. There is nothing illegal about that.

Shak Deez
01-04-19, 14:50
She still out here, but like I said in previous posts you will not catch her on the strolls at all anymore! She has an in house prescription already filled, so she has no need for the monger dollar anymore. I'm a friend of the family per se so I've never been out of contact. That's how I've been able to dick her down regularly. If you want to hook up with her I can make that happen 1000%, but here's the catch you know it's nothing free in this game lmao.

Have a Big Booty for me to sample of equal value and if it checks out I'll put you on and my word is my bond. You can ask around out here. I don't be on this forum like I used to be, I lost motivation for it. But if I start seeing pics and videos posted here I'll come out of retirement. I'm still Very Active in the Monger Game thou. Got a lot of episodes to talk about and display.

And you know this wouldn't be a Shak Deez post if I didn't include pics of this week's episode:

AbeLincolnn
01-05-19, 00:06
She still out here, but like I said in previous posts you will not catch her on the strolls at all anymore! She has an in house prescription already filled, so she has no need for the monger dollar anymore. I'm a friend of the family per se so I've never been out of contact. That's how I've been able to dick her down regularly. If you want to hook up with her I can make that happen 1000%, but here's the catch you know it's nothing free in this game lmao.

Have a Big Booty for me to sample of equal value and if it checks out I'll put you on and my word is my bond. You can ask around out here. I don't be on this forum like I used to be, I lost motivation for it. But if I start seeing pics and videos posted here I'll come out of retirement. I'm still Very Active in the Monger Game thou. Got a lot of episodes to talk about and display.

And you know this wouldn't be a Shak Deez post if I didn't include pics of this week's episode:Whats her rates looking like?? Damn, that fat booty got my full attention.

BbbjFanatic
01-05-19, 02:35
I know it's been like a year, but has anyone seen big fake tit Loretta out there lately? Tall redhead, cool chick with huge very fake tits. Last I heard she had a (very lucky) sugar daddy that was "wifeing" her and probably supplying her "needs".

I met her one night early last year on Frey down by McD.

Has anyone seen her lately?I had a phenomenal BBBJ by a tall red-head with big fak tits. She said her name was Dawn.

Kibbs03
01-06-19, 14:04
Where is a good place to go in Teaneck and Englewood area. Just PM me if you want to share.

Hunter Jay
01-09-19, 04:34
I finally tried the McDonald's and Popeye's Frey area found a Chick name Katt nice small body went to a short stay motel and had a fun session with her full service 50 she was amazing she gave me her number and told me she has to pay her bill.

BlueBuff
01-13-19, 21:39
Was strolling around 5:00 PM. Picked up cristina mixed race for a BJ. Did the job well and paid lots of attention to my tired nuts. Will repeat. Had a phone but I don't take numbers since they rarely work after a few days. Stay safe guys lots of LEO activity around the area.

Hunter Jay
01-13-19, 23:52
Was strolling around 5:00 PM. Picked up cristina mixed race for a BJ. Did the job well and paid lots of attention to my tired nuts. Will repeat. Had a phone but I don't take numbers since they rarely work after a few days. Stay safe guys lots of LEO activity around the area.Hey bro where did you find Cristina it's a shame these girls do not know how to keep a number to get dates with out being out in the cold all day or night.

Gypsy
01-14-19, 15:55

Thanks.Yes she is, send me a PM and I will send you her #.

BlueBuff
01-14-19, 21:30
Hey bro where did you find Cristina it's a shame these girls do not know how to keep a number to get dates with out being out in the cold all day or night.Next to dunkin donut on elizabeth.

Passports
01-15-19, 14:53
Went to the stroll on frey this morning at 3 am found a BSW name cee cee went to her place for full service 40 dollars her room was junky had to check her bed for nightmare bugs there was no bugs CBJ was great she has a nice ass fucked her doggy style exploded then left. Didn't get her number because I will not see her again due to the junky room service was great after leaving cee cee place I hook up with another BSW name Ti Ti she ask me how much was I willing to give for a blowjob I said 20 dollars she said 40 dollars I ask her was she worth giving 40 for a blowjob she cut it down to 30. She took me to a spot the blowjob was covered but felt like she didn't put the condom on it was great I should've ask for her number I'm going see her again and ask for a BBJ from her.Did this Cee Cee have her hair in dreads / natural and was light skinned? Cause there was a Cee Cee who was a regular in Sutphin Jamaica for years who I haven't seen out in over two years.

JackJohn11
01-15-19, 18:21
I Have Matt's number if a senior member needs it.

Hunter Jay
01-15-19, 21:46
Did this Cee Cee have her hair in dreads / natural and was light skinned? Cause there was a Cee Cee who was a regular in Sutphin Jamaica for years who I haven't seen out in over two years.Cee Cee was dark skinned do not have dreads.

Hunter Jay
01-15-19, 21:47
Next to dunkin donut on elizabeth.OK thanks bro.

BbbjFanatic
01-17-19, 12:22
Nicole, short Italian, nice fucking pastey white ass. Has a "place" BBBJ / FS 80. I have her number. Hook me up!

Hunter Jay
01-17-19, 20:06
Nicole, short Italian, nice fucking pastey white ass. Has a "place" BBBJ / FS 80. I have her number. Hook me up!She only does everything covered BBBJ is not on the menu.

Hunter Jay
01-17-19, 20:09
I Have Matt's number if a senior member needs it.Did you misspelled the name because Matt is a dude name what the hell.

DonTrask
01-18-19, 14:26
Was strolling around 5:00 PM. Picked up cristina mixed race for a BJ. Did the job well and paid lots of attention to my tired nuts. Will repeat. Had a phone but I don't take numbers since they rarely work after a few days. Stay safe guys lots of LEO activity around the area.I suppose it is not uncommon for these girls to use a familiar name like Christina but the one that I know from the Frey Stroll is a WSW, probably around 40 years, small in stature. Typical background, drugs run their lives, not the other way around but what she has going for her is not her face (average) or body but her willingness to stay on top the job all the way to completion. I got digits if that sounds like something you might like.

JackJohn11
01-19-19, 00:16
I Have Matt's number if a senior member needs it.I have Katt's number sorry, spell check is a b*.

Wasted3
01-19-19, 05:24
Be careful. TGTBT girl in grey sweats on Frey. No one picking her up for a reason.

SpankTheMonkey
01-19-19, 12:21
I have Katt's number sorry, spell check is a b*.Pass along her number please.

Hunter Jay
01-19-19, 12:54
Be careful. TGTBT girl in grey sweats on Frey. No one picking her up for a reason.What does she look like and what does TGTBT mean also please specify the look of a person you're describing when given certain info no disrespect bro.

Hunter Jay
01-19-19, 12:58
I have Katt's number sorry, spell check is a b*.Lmao bro I understand I have a girl name katt number too she's a brunette.

Wasted3
01-19-19, 16:10
What does she look like and what does TGTBT mean also please specify the look of a person you're describing when given certain info no disrespect bro.Too good to be true.

Hunter Jay
01-19-19, 21:03
Went to the popeyes and McDonalds stroll area on frey nothing but unhealthy skinny zombies walking around none worth given cash to also I'm pissed because someone gave me their number called multiple times no damn answer. Went to frey and Emmett St stroll nothing it was 100% ghost stroll called some numbers and Facebook message some chicks nothing I searched for hours I should've went to Trenton I would've gotten three chicks or more in Trenton.

TheDogg
01-21-19, 15:41
I finally tried the McDonald's and Popeye's Frey area found a Chick name Katt nice small body went to a short stay motel and had a fun session with her full service 50 she was amazing she gave me her number and told me she has to pay her bill.What's her body like? Did she seem clean? Would you happen to know if she's into anal at all?

Hunter Jay
01-22-19, 00:26
What's her body like? Did she seem clean? Would you happen to know if she's into anal at all?Her body is tight and skinny like a spinner took her to a motel she wash up a bit the session was great 50 FS I'll give you her number I contacted her today she'll be available tommorow.

BbbjFanatic
01-22-19, 12:48
She only does everything covered BBBJ is not on the menu.Maybe with you, bro.

Too Long
01-22-19, 19:17
Maybe with you, bro.If your talking about white Nicole around emmit, I can confirm that she definitely does BBJ. My issue with her was that she didn't let me bust in her mouth. She has gained some nice weight in the past year, I would be willing to give her a 2nd chance.

Hunter Jay
01-22-19, 21:18
If your talking about white Nicole around emmit, I can confirm that she definitely does BBJ. My issue with her was that she didn't let me bust in her mouth. She has gained some nice weight in the past year, I would be willing to give her a 2nd chance.OK thanks bro.

BbbjFanatic
01-23-19, 07:48
I first saw her a couple of weeks ago and I am surprised she is still out on the Freli stroll. She gives decent BBBJ but is also a pleasure to talk to. She is fucking adorable and smart and looks younger than her age of 30. Could she be the one? Hahaha!

I have digits, so far no one I have shared intel with has given me anything.