PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

BigC184
04-06-22, 21:34
I came out and there has been a lot of cops so just be on the look out, they where driving down the streets slowly with there lights on, some of them seems to have left but some are still out, stay safe!

CornerCreeper
04-06-22, 21:35
Had to pick someone up at Newark Airport, so I slid by the McD's a hour earlier to check out the spot. Junkies / crackheads. Nothing special. Got this tall white chick for 25. Gave me a solid 15 minute blow while sucking my nutts. Cleaned up and went to the Airport. Overall, better than Barry street in the BX but the Blade in BK is by far the best track in NY / NJ.

Fresh1122
04-07-22, 09:52
Just a reminder of what my mongering used to look like!

Fresh1122
04-08-22, 10:33
Hey fellas, has anyone heard back from Nodoris regarding the pic he posted of the black lady with the great booty?

Shak Deez
04-08-22, 14:38
Just a reminder of what my mongering used to look like!Since we talking memories.

Fresh1122
04-08-22, 18:14
Since we talking memories.Damn you Shak! LOL.

BigC184
04-08-22, 23:17
Went out tn and nothing, barely any life out for a Friday night, a few skeleton warriors but I was not going near them LOL and some more girls way past there time, I'm surprised for a Friday night well I guess tomorrow night.

YoungPapi
04-09-22, 01:14
Since we talking memories.Damn is she still around?

JrzRoamer
04-09-22, 02:30
So over the last year or so, I've just stuck with the same 3 SWs that I've picked up on the Sherman stroll, so I never really have anything new to post here.

I usually pick up Kris (older WSW) who can be found near Frey & Emmet. She doesn't have the best game in town, but reasonable prices, and until recently drama free. And I should point out that all I mean by 'drama' & 'recently' is just by virtue of me knowing her for some time now and knowing stuff about her personal / family life. She feels comfortable talking about it with me at this point, and it gets a bit much sometimes. But from a generally mongering point of view, I think most would find she's a pretty safe bet.

I've picked up Gia (WSW) in the same area from time to time, and while she's got a decent head game, she can be really flighty sometimes and kind of a pain. If it's just a date, that's one thing. Never let her 'party' in your car. She's just going to spill her stuff everywhere and it just goes downhill from there.

And finally Skinny Krissy / Chrissy. Who I used to pick up all the time a few years ago. Well she really seems to be going downhill fast this last year or so.

So with any of these three, quick pick up and out of the area to someplace safe.

But these last few weeks, I've wanted to try something different. But cruising around the Sherman stroll, after this last year, I really don't recognize any of the other girls out there anymore. Between all the cops around lately, a lot of scary looking zombies and my spidey-senses kicking in, I haven't felt comfortable stopping for anyone at all.

Down by the other end of Frey near Elizabeth, where I used to go all the time, I barely recognize a soul down there (other than seeing Nadia, but I hear she's become even more of a nightmare if that's even possible). There's a WSW named Jackie or Jennifer (that I had a great time with back in October but never saw her down there again.

So after taking the easy route with a few regulars, it's become a lot like being a brand new monger all over again.

So I wanted to thank all of the regulars who continue to post some good intel. And if I actually do luck out with a good find or two, I'll be sure to put up some reviews.

Like I said, for now, I think most mongers might be okay with Kris. (unless something's happened in the last few weeks I don't know about) My experiences have been okay, street drama free, she'll never try and rob you (as far as I've ever heard) and she aims to please as she's hoping to get more repeat business.

Fresh1122
04-09-22, 07:45
Damn is she still around?A reliable source told me she's retired.

Shak Deez
04-09-22, 14:22
A reliable source told me she's retired.Correct she been out the game a long time now.

MuchachoNJ
04-09-22, 18:22
Hey fellas, has anyone heard back from Nodoris regarding the pic he posted of the black lady with the great booty?If I am not mistaken she is dominican and you can find her walking by MacDonalds on Freling. Ave. Not the best looking girl but if you are looking for a good discharge, she will do it.

BigOapi2012
04-09-22, 21:21
I seen her with bad reviews but I had a great time with them. The left one can suck a dick. Deep Throat and sloppy. The right one is average. They really try to force you to have a double BBJ though. 180 for double BBJ. Right one would get street prices. They will talk your head off and it takes a while to get to the actual action everytime I see them. Seen Star 3 times the other one twice. I gave my review of them in the other thread. I guess it is YMMV.Quick question. Who is the one on the right? I know you said her head was average but her tits look really nice in the bra.

Also are you willing to share those pics / vids?

MissonaryDog
04-09-22, 22:54
Quick question. Who is the one on the right? I know you said her head was average but her tits look really nice in the bra.

Also are you willing to share those pics / vids?That girl in the pink bra with a party mask is STAR and other chick is a total crackhead in the stg newark ad. PM me if you want her pictures.

BbbjFanatic
04-09-22, 23:07
I seen her with bad reviews but I had a great time with them. The left one can suck a dick. Deep Throat and sloppy. The right one is average. They really try to force you to have a double BBJ though. 180 for double BBJ. Right one would get street prices. They will talk your head off and it takes a while to get to the actual action everytime I see them. Seen Star 3 times the other one twice. I gave my review of them in the other thread. I guess it is YMMV.They quoted me $130 for just Star, $230 for both. These glorified SW's think they're Ashley Dupre when they can manage to keep a phone for a whole.

MissonaryDog
04-10-22, 15:11
They quoted me $130 for just Star, $230 for both. These glorified SW's think they're Ashley Dupre when they can manage to keep a phone for a whole.You can easily haggle them down for 120/130 double bbj if you really want to see both. For STAR, I have tried 70 recently for CIM. She doesn't do full service.

TC,

MD.

FuckJannies
04-11-22, 08:19
This bastard gained a spot on my blacklist last year I went to Newark tonight for two Blowjobs one from Kayla near McDonalds and frey location and one from Christy Sherman area. Some of these Chick do stupid crap and wait months laters when they're desperate trying to contact me for money Lmao here's the text she sent me.On one hand I love this woman and her performances on the other I despise her and think she's too annoying. I saw her recently for an outcall to my place. The uber ride lasted for about an hr. Halfway through the trip she requests to ne let out to pee but she wastes so much damn time she lost the uber. She calls me crying that uber abandoned her and she's scared and doesn't know where she is. I should of left her there but nope my dumbass saves her. Ofc I was pissed wasting funds but she said she'd make it up.

Anyways she gets to me spot and this is where things get better. She's really cool and open minded and let me record our session. Her bbbjs are amazing and the way she gobbles up cock just turns me on. Let me finish with a creampie inside her smatch to. Shes one of the better performers and always leaves me happy.

During sex I'm in love with sterling. However dealing with her is a huge pain in the ass. I haven't hit her up since. Yea the sex was amazing but she is one of the biggest time wasters I know. Sucks man sterling could be my atf if she got her shit together.

P.S. I may try to hook up with Amber aka Kayla if I go baxk to Newark. She posts alot on skipthegames but if you catch her on the stroll you can see her for street prices. I'll post a pic of amber.

Hunter Jay
04-11-22, 08:43
On one hand I love this woman and her performances on the other I despise her and think she's too annoying. I saw her recently for an outcall to my place. The uber ride lasted for about an hr. Halfway through the trip she requests to ne let out to pee but she wastes so much damn time she lost the uber. She calls me crying that uber abandoned her and she's scared and doesn't know where she is. I should of left her there but nope my dumbass saves her. Ofc I was pissed wasting funds but she said she'd make it up.

Anyways she gets to me spot and this is where things get better. She's really cool and open minded and let me record our session. Her bbbjs are amazing and the way she gobbles up cock just turns me on. Let me finish with a creampie inside her smatch to. Shes one of the better performers and always leaves me happy.

During sex I'm in love with sterling. However dealing with her is a huge pain in the ass. I haven't hit her up since. Yea the sex was amazing but she is one of the biggest time wasters I know. Sucks man sterling could be my atf if she got her shit together.

P.S. I may try to hook up with Amber aka Kayla if I go baxk to Newark. She posts alot on skipthegames but if you catch her on the stroll you can see her for street prices. I'll post a pic of amber.I went to Newark last night saw Kelly for two Blowjobs it was dead she was the only chick out last night. Sherman area was dead no one on the stroll I've seen Amber a few times on the stroll for blowjobs she's barely on the stroll Sterling keep texting me I just laugh and ignore damn she didn't get the hint yet.

DJones149
04-12-22, 18:59
I went to Newark last night saw Kelly for two Blowjobs it was dead she was the only chick out last night. Sherman area was dead no one on the stroll I've seen Amber a few times on the stroll for blowjobs she's barely on the stroll Sterling keep texting me I just laugh and ignore damn she didn't get the hint yet.Yeah dude been out there several times over the months and just dead out there on sherman maybe one or two but nothing past that. Hopefully the warm weather will change things.

Loomy
04-14-22, 00:29
I'm usually down 95 South in Maryland / DC area, only get up this every few years. Can someone point me in the direction of where the most Latina SW are in Newark? Much appreciated in advance.

Loomy
04-14-22, 00:48
Well, considering the rampant drug dealing that goes on in that small neighborhood, who can say for sure.

Maybe it's locals getting fed up with it all, like they did further down Frelinghuysen near that big park a few years ago.

Like anything else, if you're seeing it, that's a nice clue to maybe bail on the area for a little while no matter who's doing the filming.

With LE, it's usually the ones you don't see that cause you the most grief.I'm just hear reading your post trying to get some intel on the area, but my 2 cents are. I'm usually in Bmore, and a few years ago in one of the strolls, there was a like a neighbourhood watch group like you said that got feed up with all the traffic from guys being on the hunt. The neighbourhood watch teamed up with LE by taking photos of cars license plates and giving them to LE. Then later in you would receive a letter in the mail from the city stating something to the effect, this car was spotted in a area known for high prostitution several times and blah blah blah.

It was meant to embarrass you and out you because it would have the photo of your car included as well and many spouses would get the mail and open it because it was from the police department But there were no actual legal consequences.

TheUncleRuckus
04-15-22, 14:48
I'm just hear reading your post trying to get some intel on the area, but my 2 cents are. I'm usually in Bmore, and a few years ago in one of the strolls, there was a like a neighbourhood watch group like you said that got feed up with all the traffic from guys being on the hunt. The neighbourhood watch teamed up with LE by taking photos of cars license plates and giving them to LE. Then later in you would receive a letter in the mail from the city stating something to the effect, this car was spotted in a area known for high prostitution several times and blah blah blah.

It was meant to embarrass you and out you because it would have the photo of your car included as well and many spouses would get the mail and open it because it was from the police department But there were no actual legal consequences.I mongered since the 90's and have never got caught up with LEO. Technology today makes it hard to monger in private with cameras everywhere and way harder to be on the low. Lately I have been on foot and using the telly, or I'll park, walk and set up appointments. Be safe brethren.

Dizzy999
04-19-22, 22:30
How is it today at Newark? Will I be able to find someone?

BbbjFanatic
04-20-22, 15:54
Kelly from Frely was staying at Ritz Elizabeth. I got a good bbbjcimnqns. Dropped her off on the stroll. I find her near Twin City. Bleach-blonde, petite, not too far gone, yet. She has a working number but you're going to have to find her for it.

Hunter Jay
04-20-22, 18:01
Kelly from Frely was staying at Ritz Elizabeth. I got a good bbbjcimnqns. Dropped her off on the stroll. I find her near Twin City. Bleach-blonde, petite, not too far gone, yet. She has a working number but you're going to have to find her for it.I like when she had black hair kelly blessed me with two blowjobs two Sunday's ago I need the springlane motel date with her.

BbbjFanatic
04-21-22, 23:47
4 decent looking BSW (think slim hood strippers). Wigs, clean tight pants, nice looking at 25 mph. Unfortunately, it was too dark to make out faces & some Asian dude was moving way too recklessly for me to stop. I guess bro was excited. I wasn't hunting, no biggie. The horror show tranny is out, as well.

BigC184
04-24-22, 13:23
Went out in the stroll and saw a few out, I saw the blond I met a few weeks ago by MCD and I went back for her but she was already gone no where to be found, but if you guys do see a blond blue jeans and black puffy jacket Spanish looking lady that's her, but I went down to Sherman ave after no luck and I pull over real quick to use my phone and some old guys walks up to me asking what I'm getting into tonight and I'm like WTF all I said is I'm good and drove off LOL I have not found anyone on Sherman yet I hear it's good but I never see anyone idk if I'm on the wrong side of Sherman or if there is another Sherman but I went up and down the whole street and nothing I went back to the MCD area and found one SW skinny blond white didn't look too gone yet but I picked her up she was great but the blond I was originally looking for I can't find and she doesn't answer her phone either so yeah.

BigC184
04-25-22, 11:42
So another odd night I went to My usual area to look my MCD and twin but I decided to goto the other side of fre by Sherman this was my 1st time in this side of the of fre but from what I saw the SW looked a lot better then the ones by MCD but there was literally this one SW with high heels and not going to lie she has a big ass and I was kinda interested because she looks good from a distance but she did have a mask on and I didn't know if I should take it as a sign as she is trying to hide something like and add on her face or something else idk how that works but it's just odd to cover your face when that's what we want to see sometimes just to confirm but she did walk up to my car and I told her I was good she was High as hell, I didn't see anyone pick her up and she was dancing in the middle of the street even with her phone light in trying to flag down people and when I saw she was not being picked up and being turned down a lot I figured some people must of know something I didn't because she seems to get up after a while of Being turned down all the time, I saw a few other and they didn't look bad one lady looked like she just worked from an office but she was a SW and I picked her up she was great good price too, but as my heads up I noticed 2 cars you guys should be in the look out for I didn't get plate numbers but it f you see a all black Lincoln Navigator all black tints and also a all black Jeep Compass all black tints as well but they are cops, I saw them pulling a few people over you can't see the light bar under the tints but when they turn them on you will definitely see it so just be careful if you see those cars on the stroll, idly enough I saw the car parked then he pulled out and pulled someone over for turning on red so definitely be careful on the stroll.

Latino Heat
04-25-22, 23:50
You got a pic of her?

Kelly from Frely was staying at Ritz Elizabeth. I got a good bbbjcimnqns. Dropped her off on the stroll. I find her near Twin City. Bleach-blonde, petite, not too far gone, yet. She has a working number but you're going to have to find her for it.

Sixxx
04-26-22, 16:41
You got a pic of her?Number don't work anymore.

BbbjFanatic
04-26-22, 21:02
Number don't work anymore.Sucks. I tried her # today, crickets. She had a legit number, not just wifi. I also tried Kay Kay, she gets back days later. So annoying.

BigC184
04-26-22, 22:54
I was by MCD and the entire time I was there LEO was going going up and down the street at one point they had a line of the just going up the Ave with there lights on so be aware prob safer to get a room also I saw the blond I was with a few weeks ago turns out she broke her phone go figure but got another bbj from her it was great found out she is Irish and I believe the name was Annie.

TheUncleRuckus
04-27-22, 09:00
So another odd night I went to My usual area to look my MCD and twin but I decided to goto the other side of fre by Sherman this was my 1st time in this side of the of fre but from what I saw the SW looked a lot better then the ones by MCD but there was literally this one SW with high heels and not going to lie she has a big ass and I was kinda interested because she looks good from a distance but she did have a mask on and I didn't know if I should take it as a sign as she is trying to hide something like and add on her face or something else idk how that works but it's just odd to cover your face when that's what we want to see sometimes just to confirm but she did walk up to my car and I told her I was good she was High as hell, I didn't see anyone pick her up and she was dancing in the middle of the street even with her phone light in trying to flag down people and when I saw she was not being picked up and being turned down a lot I figured some people must of know something I didn't because she seems to get up after a while of Being turned down all the time, I saw a few other and they didn't look bad one lady looked like she just worked from an office but she was a SW and I picked her up she was great good price too, but as my heads up I noticed 2 cars you guys should be in the look out for I didn't get plate numbers but it f you see a all black Lincoln Navigator all black tints and also a all black Jeep Compass all black tints as well but they are cops, I saw them pulling a few people over you can't see the light bar under the tints but when they turn them on you will definitely see it so just be careful if you see those cars on the stroll, idly enough I saw the car parked then he pulled out and pulled someone over for turning on red so definitely be careful on the stroll.Good intel. Yeah be suspect of all vehicles. I've seen LEO even riding in a pick up truck pulling over cars.

TommyC123
04-27-22, 15:54
Be aware of Josephine the white street walker from frelingheisen ave.

She is a liar and steals from you. Took her to spring lane all she did was watch TV and complain about life.

I took a nap money missing and even though she stayed with me there for hours and didn't do anything she still wanted to be paid full rate I bought her breakfast lunch and dinner and still wasn't grateful! Also she barricaded herself in the bathroom for hours smoked all the drugs and even the ones that weren't hers then had the audacity to ask me for more money for her staying with me.

LatinBoy2400
04-29-22, 20:55
Was in the area around 830. Kind of early but I never hobby on the streets but like to get the rush you fellas get. Drove up Frey starting at McD turned at dmv to Sherman. Only saw one dirty blonde curly hair BSW. Did not look too great. Did two passes. Stopped at the McD and parked. Tried to see if any girls showed up to eat. Only 2 BSW but didn't look like providers. Called it quits. Drove towards twin city did a loop but just some guys shooting up. I stuck out too driving a big white ram truck LOL.

Latino Heat
04-29-22, 21:19
I was just wondering if you had a pic not her number.

Number don't work anymore.

Sypress
05-02-22, 22:51
In this dark narcotic American night.

Slight drizzle here and there, Tom Waits on the stereo.

Nobody, nada, zilch anywhere. Until 9-ish, when.

A blonde was performing junkie Taiichi in front of McD.

A couple life forms skittered around here and there.

Popo everywhere, driving slow down the middle of Frey with all their lights on.

Gas wasted, balls blue as f_ Sigh.This sounded like poetry. You write?

Sypress
05-02-22, 22:52
Any updates on the stroll lately, are there any somewhat decent BSW in the area, you know, non-crackhead good looking working girls with nice ass and tits, or is that too much to ask for these days.

Pizzlepro02
05-07-22, 00:35
Any updates on the stroll lately, are there any somewhat decent BSW in the area, you know, non-crackhead good looking working girls with nice ass and tits, or is that too much to ask for these days.ENY, that is. . .

Hunter Jay
05-07-22, 14:36
ENY, that is. . .Yep time to go to Brooklyn area it's on fire I have a target name Dior I have to get her to come to my place.

BigOapi2012
05-07-22, 14:52
Kelly from Frely was staying at Ritz Elizabeth. I got a good bbbjcimnqns. Dropped her off on the stroll. I find her near Twin City. Bleach-blonde, petite, not too far gone, yet. She has a working number but you're going to have to find her for it.Don't give Kelly your actual number. Use a burner number. She put me in a group chat with all her other regulars one day and mass messaged us. She gives great head and takes dick like a champ but not too bright.

Hunter Jay
05-07-22, 15:58
Hey does anyone have ericka new number her old one is not active.

SoopaMan
05-07-22, 19:38
Yep time to go to Brooklyn area it's on fire I have a target name Dior I have to get her to come to my place.Dior isn't a BSW she is a PAWG she's on the Brooklyn blade after 1 am. Don't think she would leave the blade area though. Let me know if you get lucky.

Hunter Jay
05-07-22, 22:11
Dior isn't a BSW she is a PAWG she's on the Brooklyn blade after 1 am. Don't think she would leave the blade area though. Let me know if you get lucky.Yes I know Dior is a thick WSW I might get lucky for the right price.

BbbjFanatic
05-08-22, 21:02
So, I have a thing, among many things, for stout, older white women. Think truck driver or small town diner waitress. Wasn't really hunting but I was on Frely, hoping to run into Kelly or Kay Kay, no luck. I happened to see a short, long-haired, dirty blonde, 5'4" 200 lbs (maybe), kinda ugly but cleanish. I pick her up. Her name is Jackie. Her head game is pretty sub-par but. She has the firmest, pasty-white, wide screen, soft skinned dumper. Next time, might have to get a room, clean her up and shove her face in a pillow while I stroke that blindingly huge, glowing ass.

Hunter Jay
05-08-22, 21:12
So, I have a thing, among many things, for stout, older white women. Think truck driver or small town diner waitress. Wasn't really hunting but I was on Frely, hoping to run into Kelly or Kay Kay, no luck. I happened to see a short, long-haired, dirty blonde, 5'4" 200 lbs (maybe), kinda ugly but cleanish. I pick her up. Her name is Jackie. Her head game is pretty sub-par but. She has the firmest, pasty-white, wide screen, soft skinned dumper. Next time, might have to get a room, clean her up and shove her face in a pillow while I stroke that blindingly huge, glowing ass.I saw that Chick today I wanted to try her out but she kept hanging around a bunch of dudes Kayla look bum out and keep picking her face a guy picked her up I did a loop the guy must've told her to get out. Lmao I would've told her to get out too I was looking for Kelly no luck do you have Ericka new number.

BbbjFanatic
05-08-22, 21:33
I saw that Chick today I wanted to try her out but she kept hanging around a bunch of dudes Kayla look bum out and keep picking her face a guy picked her up I did a loop the guy must've told her to get out. Lmao I would've told her to get out too I was looking for Kelly no luck do you have Ericka new number.I don't have Ericka's #. I asked Jackie if she knew any of the girls. First name she said was Kelly. Says she has been unkempt lately.

Hunter Jay
05-09-22, 09:19
I don't have Ericka's #. I asked Jackie if she knew any of the girls. First name she said was Kelly. Says she has been unkempt lately.I today Kelly today at 3 am on frey near mcdonalds she looked great Jackie is lying probably jealous had two BBJ god damn she know how to fuck Dick with her mouth.

TheUncleRuckus
05-11-22, 09:45
Dior isn't a BSW she is a PAWG she's on the Brooklyn blade after 1 am. Don't think she would leave the blade area though. Let me know if you get lucky.Newark has become a drought for good catches. I been hitting ENY past few months and many of these chicks are porn star quality. Dior is mad cool, hung with her once and she is the textbook PAWG. I'd say she is Number 1 on the blade in terms of looks and she is mad cool. No issues whatsoever. I visit Newark now and then for the nostalgia these days. Unless I find a BSW who looks like a regular hood chick, that would be the best outcome, or hope. But these days mostly crackheads in Newark. Brooklyn is now the promise land.

Hunter Jay
05-11-22, 11:42
Newark has become a drought for good catches. I been hitting ENY past few months and many of these chicks are porn star quality. Dior is mad cool, hung with her once and she is the textbook PAWG. I'd say she is Number 1 on the blade in terms of looks and she is mad cool. No issues whatsoever. I visit Newark now and then for the nostalgia these days. Unless I find a BSW who looks like a regular hood chick, that would be the best outcome, or hope. But these days mostly crackheads in Newark. Brooklyn is now the promise land.Did you receive the info I sent you yesterday?

WatsDaWord
05-11-22, 12:02
Has anyone seen missy. She disappeared one day to another. Was wondering if she was arrested recently.

TheUncleRuckus
05-11-22, 12:21
Did you receive the info I sent you yesterday?Yeah bro, thanks man!

Hunter Jay
05-12-22, 13:31
If anyone not busy and have the urge to release I have Liz phone number and new Facebook info she need the funds.

JustLookingNj
05-12-22, 15:48
If anyone not busy and have the urge to release I have Liz phone number and new Facebook info she need the funds.Does she mind new people or was she only looking for knowns / referred?

MuchachoNJ
05-12-22, 21:16
Does she mind new people or was she only looking for knowns / referred?She doesn't care as long as you pay and treat her well.

DemonShark
05-12-22, 22:15
If anyone not busy and have the urge to release I have Liz phone number and new Facebook info she need the funds.I got to couple dollars for her right now. Any more pics?

LatinBoy2400
05-12-22, 23:57
If anyone not busy and have the urge to release I have Liz phone number and new Facebook info she need the funds.Hey would love to get liz info. Shoot me a pm.

SoopaMan
05-13-22, 17:41
Can you share liz's digits. P town and newark tracks are straight gargabe righ now.

HardParty
05-13-22, 17:56
Hey anyone seen or got new digits for Angie? Usually picked her up by Popeye's on Frey. I chilled with her a lot but she MIA since Seth projects closed down. If anyone can help me get in touch with he I'd appreciate. If she need more info I can PM you.

Thanks.

Mr Pandesal
05-13-22, 21:39
This sounded like poetry. You write?No I don't, not a pro, more a art photographer.

Sometimes, poetry feels more realistic. Like how rubbery the McD cheeseburgers are.

Maybe only because I buy them just to justify hanging out there while waiting for the girls.

Which I did after scouting out Frey, where everyone's got collapsed mouths and teeth missing.

PS: Last two times, I've noticed this at McD: black dude waiting in his car, car parks alongside with white folks inside. a minute later, they both pull out.
drug deal if there ever was one. I shouldn't park there really, what with that camera at the traffic light.

PaulCruz
05-15-22, 14:04
If anyone not busy and have the urge to release I have Liz phone number and new Facebook info she need the funds.You mind PM me that number? I've been seeing this girl for some time since she's close to me.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/need-a-break-from-a-boring-rou/219195357301

Need to mix things up.

Thanks in advance.

Hunter Jay
05-15-22, 23:07
You mind PM me that number? I've been seeing this girl for some time since she's close to me.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/need-a-break-from-a-boring-rou/219195357301

Need to mix things up.

Thanks in advance.Erica has bad hygiene problems according to a bad report a few months back I only did two BBJ with her it was good.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-16-22, 23:53
Erica has bad hygiene problems according to a bad report a few months back I only did two BBJ with her it was good.Avoid! Her box is mad loose and it stunk so bad I puked several times after I left. My clothing stunk of it I rubbed Scented hand sanitizer all over my junk just to try to kill the smell and sent it baby wipes. It was probably one of the worst experiences I ever had with a provider. Her house smells like dog and her box smells like a dead cat literally.

HardParty
05-17-22, 11:15
Asking again. . .

Hey anyone seen or got new digits for Angie? Usually picked her up by Popeye's on Frey. I chilled with her a lot but she MIA since Seth projects closed down. If anyone can help me get in touch with he I'd appreciate. If she need more info I can PM you.

Thanks.

Latino Heat
05-22-22, 16:03
Don't think I ever met her. Could you share the digits?

If anyone not busy and have the urge to release I have Liz phone number and new Facebook info she need the funds.

FuckJannies
05-23-22, 08:31
Hey all sterling got in contact with me over the weekend and have her new digits. Willing to share with any of her previous clients. I know she's a nut but damn does she know how to take care or me. Becareful with her though she's crazy however the worst problem I've had with her is her tardiness. If she weren't a nut id be in love with her.

LatinBoy2400
05-23-22, 11:45
Hey all sterling got in contact with me over the weekend and have her new digits. Willing to share with any of her previous clients. I know she's a nut but damn does she know how to take care or me. Becareful with her though she's crazy however the worst problem I've had with her is her tardiness. If she weren't a nut id be in love with her.ITs the crazy ones that always can take care of business well but they crazy LOL. Haven't seen her around in a while.

Hunter Jay
05-23-22, 15:09
ITs the crazy ones that always can take care of business well but they crazy LOL. Haven't seen her around in a while.I contacted Sterling today went to Newark to see her at her spot this I arrive at her place she tells me to wait a sec which was 20 minutes according to streetwalker time. So I drove around looking at some Chicks there's a BSW name Amira but I was made an appointment with Sterling after almost an hour waiting she text back never mind can't come. I picked up Amira went to a spot she sucked me off good dropped her off and went home this was today during the 12:00 pm hour.

FuckJannies
05-24-22, 17:02
I contacted Sterling today went to Newark to see her at her spot this I arrive at her place she tells me to wait a sec which was 20 minutes according to streetwalker time. So I drove around looking at some Chicks there's a BSW name Amira but I was made an appointment with Sterling after almost an hour waiting she text back never mind can't come. I picked up Amira went to a spot she sucked me off good dropped her off and went home this was today during the 12:00 pm hour.I just saw this post after I sent you her digits. Yea you're review definitely sounds like sterling. She'd be the best all time in my eyes if she got her shit together.

BobBrady2
05-27-22, 08:34
If anyone not busy and have the urge to release I have Liz phone number and new Facebook info she need the funds.Please advise her contact info and Facebook. Thanks.

FuckJannies
06-01-22, 08:38
I should have listened to hunterjay but I let my little head do the thinking. I went out a few days ago and sterling hmu to meet her up at her spot. I arrived and let her know. She said she was coming out to get me. That was the last I heard of her. She's on my blacklist, she's to unreliable.

Anyways I went out to the stroll and it was dead. I went out around 3 pm so it probably was a bad time. I did see a chick go to sterling spot than go back to some steps on Wright. I got her attention but she didn't seem interested in a date. Also driving around frey I saw some black lady naked in plain sight. I got out of that area immediately.

Evantually I see a blonde WSW walking with some dudes. I managed to find her alone and picked her up. She told me she goes by green eyes. She looks to be older and has some missing teeth. She looked trashy as he'll but due to slim pickings I just went with it. I gave her 20 for head and she did a great job. She didn't complian or rush me and since she did such a good job I gave her a 5 dollar tip. I dropped her of and unfortunately she has no digits.

After some time I notice a thick black girl also going to sterlings spot than walking away. I scooped her quick and she agreed to do a BBBJ for 20. We go to a spot and things start of very well. Unfortunately it all goes downhill after 2 minute. She complains I'm taking too long and I'm too cheap. She's tried to get more money out of me but I refused. I told her what the going rates are and she gets mad and told me the white girls are bringing down the price and how she hates them. I ended the session and dropped her off. Looks like she'd in my permanent blacklist.

Unfortunately I don't have any luck with BSW. I love black girls but every BSW I picked up has been a horrible experience. They all almost have shitty attitudes even in Paterson. I try not to generalize and always try to pick up a BSW expecting different results. Unfortunately I have never had one positive experience wirh BSW. I do have much better luck with black escorts.

LeyleySt
06-01-22, 16:28
You aint the only one. I stopped picking up BSWs cause either they have terrible performances or attitudes. I'm black by the way. Last time I picked one this year and she was THERRIBLE (Charles Barkely voice) off of the Allerton stroll in the Bronx. This was when I got desperate and was not going home without a BBJ LOL. Should have just went home to jerk off. Little head making me make dumb decisions.

I should have listened to hunterjay but I let my little head do the thinking. I went out a few days ago and sterling hmu to meet her up at her spot. I arrived and let her know. She said she was coming out to get me. That was the last I heard of her. She's on my blacklist, she's to unreliable.

Anyways I went out to the stroll and it was dead. I went out around 3 pm so it probably was a bad time. I did see a chick go to sterling spot than go back to some steps on Wright. I got her attention but she didn't seem interested in a date. Also driving around frey I saw some black lady naked in plain sight. I got out of that area immediately.

Evantually I see a blonde WSW walking with some dudes. I managed to find her alone and picked her up. She told me she goes by green eyes. She looks to be older and has some missing teeth. She looked trashy as he'll but due to slim pickings I just went with it. I gave her 20 for head and she did a great job. She didn't complian or rush me and since she did such a good job I gave her a 5 dollar tip. I dropped her of and unfortunately she has no digits.

After some time I notice a thick black girl also going to sterlings spot than walking away. I scooped her quick and she agreed to do a BBBJ for 20. We go to a spot and things start of very well. Unfortunately it all goes downhill after 2 minute. She complains I'm taking too long and I'm too cheap. She's tried to get more money out of me but I refused. I told her what the going rates are and she gets mad and told me the white girls are bringing down the price and how she hates them. I ended the session and dropped her off. Looks like she'd in my permanent blacklist.

Unfortunately I don't have any luck with BSW. I love black girls but every BSW I picked up has been a horrible experience. They all almost have shitty attitudes even in Paterson. I try not to generalize and always try to pick up a BSW expecting different results. Unfortunately I have never had one positive experience wirh BSW. I do have much better luck with black escorts.

Hunter Jay
06-01-22, 16:49
You aint the only one. I stopped picking up BSWs cause either they have terrible performances or attitudes. I'm black by the way. Last time I picked one this year and she was THERRIBLE (Charles Barkely voice) off of the Allerton stroll in the Bronx. This was when I got desperate and was not going home without a BBJ LOL. Should have just went home to jerk off. Little head making me make dumb decisions.Once in a while I'll pick up a BSW but majority of the chicks I pick up are WSW and LSW the BSW are straight garbage I never mess with AA escorts to many robbery stories.

BlingBlingBoy
06-02-22, 13:27
All you need is some liquor and some weed any most of the time you don't even have to pay bruh. I'm a black dude and I've been dealing with them for a minute they do like to complain but my experience have been good. WSW are more pleasant but I'd do prefer BSW.

Lance547
06-02-22, 21:33
Once in a while I'll pick up a BSW but majority of the chicks I pick up are WSW and LSW the BSW are straight garbage I never mess with AA escorts to many robbery stories.I hear you. I'm from a different area but although my experience with BSW has been good (at least in my area) the problem I have with BSW is starting in the last decade or so black transgenders walk the areas right along with the real girls so it's real hard to spot a black T girl vs a real girl when they're young, especially at night, so I tend to avoid them all together unless it's just obvious it's a real woman up close.

That said I try to pick black girls that are small soft and feminine with as little tattoos as possible. For example, the link I'm leaving below is a girl named London. She started escorting online and now she walks the mean streets of Kensington Philadelphia. She's real and a real good time. No issues.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/london-escort-philadelphia-157523#erotic.

Dabp6
06-03-22, 14:15
Stroll is dead Frey sucks nothing but junkies I will never even let touch me, did run into black BSW big booty older woman on fabyan talked to her for a few, she thick asf haven't seen her in a year still thick & toothless LOL.

Hunter Jay
06-03-22, 14:46
That's nothing compared to what some of these girls do or have done. Two wrongs don't make a right but let's not act like the ladies are angels.

While i may have gotten of easy with sterling a few mongers on here have warned me about being screwed over by her big time. I've also been royally screwed by other girls and while I may not seek revenge I can understand the feeling. Some of these girls are lowest form of scum on this planet.Sterling keep blowing up my phone now she want to work well she need to know the rules I saw her Tuesday for two blowjobs with rimjob she look extremely fucked up and it was a hassle getting two blowjobs never again.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-03-22, 15:18
Sterling keep blowing up my phone now she want to work well she need to know the rules I saw her Tuesday for two blowjobs with rimjob she look extremely fucked up and it was a hassle getting two blowjobs never again.Have her meet you kinda far from the stroll and not even show up then block her number. Don't reward bad behavior when there are tons of semi decent providers out there.

Mightydog
06-05-22, 02:53
Went to Newark to hunt for some chicks just straight trash out on the stroll decided to call Jewel she gave me her location I get to her spot Jewel opens the door. Jewel does not look like the pictures in her ad she skinny barely has an ass and look cracked out I was about to walk out she told me she can suck me for 40 I said OK Jewel BJ performance was crap. I decided to grab her head and fuck her mouth fast and rough to blast quick and leave Jewel is not worth seeing she went downhill on looks.

https://newark.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/jewel-is-available/140189528601

Was frustrated with trash Jewel decided to search for someone on the stroll found Sterling another mistake went to a spot she started sucking me off then kept stopping making excuses claiming I have a STD told her I'm 100% clean she started sucking me off again I blasted. Sterling wanted a blue pen I had in my truck I told her no I need it this bastard told me she'll tell girls I have an STD if I do not give her the pen told her she have money go buy a pen she got mad told two bum dudes I have gonorrhea. Two dudes started laughing at Sterling telling her why she still sucked the Dick Sterling is on my blacklist because she couldn't get a pen she's a dirty blonde skinny Chick with a hole on her nose do not see her and let's pretend she has the STD she claimed I have please blacklist her.

Met a Chick named Melissa LSW went to a spot she sucked me off great ball sucking deep throat I fucked her mouth blast gave her my number and went home.

P.S. Do not see Sterling she's a wack job.The Jewel you see in the pics is nothing but a memory. I've known her since she first came to NJ a decade ago. Saw her a few months and she was looking bad. I tried to encourage her to goto rehab but she claims she's clean. LOL. I gave her money purely based on our long history. Tried to see her recently after she claimed to be eating and gaining weight and OMG, she looked even worse. She's the walking dead. This time, I couldn't go thru with it. I told her she looked disgusting now, needed rehab, and walked out. She's still using a bs excuse that her thyroid icondition is the reason. It's such a shame cause she was one of my favs for years. It saddens me to say, EVERYONE STAY AWAY. It's for your own good.

Shak Deez
06-08-22, 22:49
Finally what yall been waiting for! She's not back in the game but she did come to the house for a dick down the other day, now mind you I haven't hit it in about a year and a half so this was a pleasant surprise. They only live like 4 blocks from me and I see them all the time so that tells you how dedicated she's been to being a stay at home grandma. But this is what happened that day and I was just lucky that I'm only down the street. Her and her daughter got into a bad argument and she left the house refusing to watch her grandson. So I'm in the house chilling watching the hockey game and who comes strolling up to my porch Big Booty Michelle. She comes in hot and is like I need some dick right now! I'm like shhhhit we getting back to old times then. Now you going to see in the pictures she got her ass back because at one point she lost wild weight. So when she took the clothes off and that ass popped out I was like yeah I'm about to tear this ass up. I'm not even going to lie I was so happy to get back in that pussy I went straight raw diggy and left a ridiculous cream pie up in that pussy hahaha. To make the long story short I hit twice that night and once in the morning she stayed over because she didn't want to hear her daughters and boyfriend mouth so I made out good that day more pussy for me!

I can tell you she still got it, she was her same nasty self with the dirty talk and everything I know the neighbors was like WTF that night hahaha. I was asking her after if she ever misses the game and she was like no she can't no more and I understand it with how her household is, but she didn't necessarily completely slam the door on it either. She said she was going to come give me some more pussy this week so after a couple of more hits I think I might be able to finesse it to where I can get her to be a little more active to where that demon might wake back up. She never going to be a street walker anymore I'm a 1000 percent sure of that but me hitting the pussy again is a major hurdle to bringing the legend back. I'm going to keep yall updated, be on the look out for my posts because I got the feeling if it ever does happen it's going to be a totally spur of the moment type situation, She just might be like take me to the track one day. I don't know but you never know!

For all the private messages to come let me answer this now. No she doesn't have a phone and no I can't put you on, I'm not even on yet. This is hopefully the beginning process to Big Booty Michelle withdrawal relief for all of us! Let me work on it but it's a positive 1st step. And you know this wouldn't be a Shak Deez post if I didn't include pictures of the last deed!

KlkPapi
06-08-22, 22:55
Hey all sterling got in contact with me over the weekend and have her new digits. Willing to share with any of her previous clients. I know she's a nut but damn does she know how to take care or me. Becareful with her though she's crazy however the worst problem I've had with her is her tardiness. If she weren't a nut id be in love with her.Will you be able to provide me with her number?

Hunter Jay
06-09-22, 11:25
Finally what yall been waiting for! She's not back in the game but she did come to the house for a dick down the other day, now mind you I haven't hit it in about a year and a half so this was a pleasant surprise. They only live like 4 blocks from me and I see them all the time so that tells you how dedicated she's been to being a stay at home grandma. But this is what happened that day and I was just lucky that I'm only down the street. Her and her daughter got into a bad argument and she left the house refusing to watch her grandson. So I'm in the house chilling watching the hockey game and who comes strolling up to my porch Big Booty Michelle. She comes in hot and is like I need some dick right now! I'm like shhhhit we getting back to old times then. Now you going to see in the pictures she got her ass back because at one point she lost wild weight. So when she took the clothes off and that ass popped out I was like yeah I'm about to tear this ass up. I'm not even going to lie I was so happy to get back in that pussy I went straight raw diggy and left a ridiculous cream pie up in that pussy hahaha. To make the long story short I hit twice that night and once in the morning she stayed over because she didn't want to hear her daughters and boyfriend mouth so I made out good that day more pussy for me!

I can tell you she still got it, she was her same nasty self with the dirty talk and everything I know the neighbors was like WTF that night hahaha. I was asking her after if she ever misses the game and she was like no she can't no more and I understand it with how her household is, but she didn't necessarily completely slam the door on it either. She said she was going to come give me some more pussy this week so after a couple of more hits I think I might be able to finesse it to where I can get her to be a little more active to where that demon might wake back up. She never going to be a street walker anymore I'm a 1000 percent sure of that but me hitting the pussy again is a major hurdle to bringing the legend back. I'm going to keep yall updated, be on the look out for my posts because I got the feeling if it ever does happen it's going to be a totally spur of the moment type situation, She just might be like take me to the track one day. I don't know but you never know!

For all the private messages to come let me answer this now. No she doesn't have a phone and no I can't put you on, I'm not even on yet. This is hopefully the beginning process to Big Booty Michelle withdrawal relief for all of us! Let me work on it but it's a positive 1st step. And you know this wouldn't be a Shak Deez post if I didn't include pictures of the last deed!I still hunt for her on the stroll I never had the chance to be blessed by Michelle does she accept phones I have an extra one to spare I just have to buy the phone again the.

Other Chick broke it.

Fresh1122
06-09-22, 13:15

For all the private messages to come let me answer this now. No she doesn't have a phone and no I can't put you on, I'm not even on yet. This is hopefully the beginning process to Big Booty Michelle withdrawal relief for all of us! Let me work on it but it's a positive 1st step. And you know this wouldn't be a Shak Deez post if I didn't include pictures of the last deed!My man! Hopefully the monger hoards can be patient and not screw this up. Newark born and raised and never got a chance with Michelle and I've been hitting the Clinton stroll since 90'.

Thanks for the info.

Sypress
06-09-22, 23:06
Michelle looks pretty rough in those photos, decent ass though, I guess years of sucking and fucking on the mean streets of newark will take a toll on you.

I was a foot soldier on sherman ave recently and saw nothing but wack hoes, there was that usual heavy set light skin black chick working, she looks like she sucks a mean dick, haven't seen her yet but she will give head for a 20 $, always catch her at the end of sherman.

There's another great stroll I found in newark which doesn't seem to be talked about much on here, senior members who have info to share, I will give out the stroll info.

Hunter Jay
06-10-22, 07:49
Michelle looks pretty rough in those photos, decent ass though, I guess years of sucking and fucking on the mean streets of newark will take a toll on you.

I was a foot soldier on sherman ave recently and saw nothing but wack hoes, there was that usual heavy set light skin black chick working, she looks like she sucks a mean dick, haven't seen her yet but she will give head for a 20 $, always catch her at the end of sherman.

There's another great stroll I found in newark which doesn't seem to be talked about much on here, senior members who have info to share, I will give out the stroll info.I know there's four stroll areas in Newark is there a fifth stroll area? I haven't been to the fourth stroll area in a while I need to go back.

DWill530
06-10-22, 21:27
I know there's four stroll areas in Newark is there a fifth stroll area? I haven't been to the fourth stroll area in a while I need to go back.I would like to know the four still areas. If there's five I know on is Frey but wold humbly like to know the other four if possible, need some WSW for BBJ, CBJ cause between Frey and Fabian place the BSW are horrible with head!

LookingOn
06-12-22, 08:45
Picked up hunchback of Newark Chrisie a WSW. Pussy felt great. CIP 4.

BadRonnie
06-12-22, 14:46
I tried the Broad St stroll, during the day lots of traffic and uncle LEO passing by constantly! Is it better after the store close at night?

Shak Deez
06-12-22, 16:16
I don't know if she's ever been posted in here before but I'm sure plenty of you have hit it before. She's fairly new to my rotation I've only been hitting it for maybe a year and a half. Most of my steady rotation got 10 plus years of service. I'll keep this post short and just give yall the essentials. Since Big Booty Michelle is back from being M. I. A this one might fall out of favor since she's the rookie to the squad and she probably won't be happy that her funds are going to start to suffer. Big Booty Michelle is a Hall of Fame Freak but C. I. P Crystal is not too far behind. She's a spinner type (Not normally my style) but since she's a freak she made the cut. Everything is on the Menu with her BBFS, C. I. P, BBJ, Rimming Etc. She can be a little moody with the attitude and she will try to ask for extra for any and everything but other than that she's ok most of the time. I pay 30 to 40 beans for her nothing more and that's at the top of my threshold for me. But I can imagine a new customer she will ask way more than that so be prepared, the thing with her is she will try to charge prices above streetwalker level even thou she's a former walker herself.

Now she is a all stroll veteran even this 4th stroll yall was talking about in here the other day. She has worked them all, that's how I know somebody in here hit before. You will find her on the stroll once in a blue but she do most of her work off the phone. The problem with the phone is she can't keep up with it like most but if she has your number she'll hit you up from different numbers constantly. If your interested in her you can find her on Wainwright St between Chancellor and Lyons Ave no it's not a stroll but that's where she be outside at mostly by herself too. Happy Hunting!

And you know this wouldn't be a Shak Deez post if I didn't include pics of the last deeds!

Shak Deez
06-12-22, 16:54
More pics of Big Booty Michelle from the other day. I tried to upload the video but it won't let me. Maybe I'll start dropping them on Xvideos. It used to be a guy on there that had her up there all the time I wondered what happened to him he had some A1 shit! Somebody should have her up there on Xvideos. Let me know if yall want me to take my post game to Xvideos. I'm here for the Culture hahaha!

Hunter Jay
06-13-22, 00:38
More pics of Big Booty Michelle from the other day. I tried to upload the video but it won't let me. Maybe I'll start dropping them on Xvideos. It used to be a guy on there that had her up there all the time I wondered what happened to him he had some A1 shit! Somebody should have her up there on Xvideos. Let me know if yall want me to take my post game to Xvideos. I'm here for the Culture hahaha!I really do not mess with BSW but I'm willing to take a leap with Michelle I've seen her videos she give great service god damn I hope she come back to work.

AmexSexy
06-13-22, 09:50
I remember when she was thicker than that I need her back in life.

More pics of Big Booty Michelle from the other day. I tried to upload the video but it won't let me. Maybe I'll start dropping them on Xvideos. It used to be a guy on there that had her up there all the time I wondered what happened to him he had some A1 shit! Somebody should have her up there on Xvideos. Let me know if yall want me to take my post game to Xvideos. I'm here for the Culture hahaha!

BbbjFanatic
06-13-22, 12:32
Get her before she's gone. She violated parole and is headed for the clink. She is 31, decent shape, long black hair, fat ass, nice head action. I want to hit but just got car CBJ for. 4. Likes her ass slapped while she gags.

She is dragging around a Betty Boop suitcase and wearing matching flip flops. Has phone, didn't bother getting it, as she is off to prison on Wednesday.

Hunter Jay
06-13-22, 14:50
Get her before she's gone. She violated parole and is headed for the clink. She is 31, decent shape, long black hair, fat ass, nice head action. I want to hit but just got car CBJ for. 4. Likes her ass slapped while she gags.

She is dragging around a Betty Boop suitcase and wearing matching flip flops. Has phone, didn't bother getting it, as she is off to prison on Wednesday.Red flip flops I saw her two weeks ago didn't get a chance to have her she was walking with two dudes I kept asking her was she busy she said not working went to get high with dudes damn I'm going to miss out I hope she dodge probation officer Lmao I need that ass. She was walking on broad st and south st.

BbbjFanatic
06-13-22, 17:30
Red flip flops I saw her two weeks ago didn't get a chance to have her she was walking with two dudes I kept asking her was she busy she said not working went to get high with dudes damn I'm going to miss out I hope she dodge probation officer Lmao I need that ass. She was walking on broad st and south st.She was on Frey stroll, on side street after car wash.

Shak Deez
06-13-22, 23:03
Crystal is on the Stroll tonight she got on blue hoochie mama shorts and and a black shirt. She came to the house for a dick down before hitting up the strip. About time this post comes out it'll be in the early morning hrs, But I fucked her about 9:30 pm and the time as I write this post is 1030 pm. If you want her she'll be out there all night!

Fresh1122
06-14-22, 10:25
More pics of Big Booty Michelle from the other day. I tried to upload the video but it won't let me. Maybe I'll start dropping them on Xvideos. It used to be a guy on there that had her up there all the time I wondered what happened to him he had some A1 shit! Somebody should have her up there on Xvideos. Let me know if yall want me to take my post game to Xvideos. I'm here for the Culture hahaha!Hell yeah we need you to drop those videos online! Dude you're the reason I joined the forum. So forgive me if I act like a young Jedi meeting Yoda!

NotANoob
06-14-22, 11:16
New mem just dropping some info. Dodd and Prospect area in EO I noticed a few pyt walking in that area and usually hanging around gas station on corner. Also Walmart and Marshals in the Harrison / Belleville area are full of UTR type of quality. If your decent looking and have some G to you I'm certain one could throw a line and catch something. Another strip is SO Ave Ewr. Just park and wait pretty much. But the stores are where they are at especially Latin. Some older some younger.

Gypsy
06-14-22, 12:11
About what time and which stores.

Thanks.

Stinkfinger202
06-14-22, 21:11
New mem just dropping some info. Dodd and Prospect area in EO I noticed a few pyt walking in that area and usually hanging around gas station on corner. Also Walmart and Marshals in the Harrison / Belleville area are full of UTR type of quality. If your decent looking and have some G to you I'm certain one could throw a line and catch something. Another strip is SO Ave Ewr. Just park and wait pretty much. But the stores are where they are at especially Latin. Some older some younger.Lets assume for a moment we can't read your mind. Try giving this info with real places, and names of streets. EO PYT UTR G? WTF!

Shak Deez
06-14-22, 22:09
Hell yeah we need you to drop those videos online! Dude you're the reason I joined the forum. So forgive me if I act like a young Jedi meeting Yoda!Shoutout to you glad to inspire another Jedi Monger to post their experiences and stories to this monger world. We do have something in common. I hunt exclusively on Clinton / Nye myself. Matter of fact 5 of my steadies that I've had for a long time come from that stroll. I touch the other strolls but Clinton / Nye is where I've got all my big booty joints from. It's a new one out there I got my eye on but I only see her in the morning, young light skin BSW always got tight knee high leggings on with a fitted cap. Her booty is Shak Deez certified. But her street etiquette is lacking she always stands with other girls at the gas station on Fabyan and never ventures off not the ideal spot for a morning scoop with everybody out and about going to work.

NotANoob
06-15-22, 05:19
Lets assume for a moment we can't read your mind. Try giving this info with real places, and names of streets. EO PYT UTR G? WTF!If you from Essex county figure it out, as for abbreviations they have a section on this platform for that.

NotANoob
06-15-22, 05:21
About what time and which stores.

Thanks.Reading is fundamental. The stores I mentioned in my post even with towns and pretty much any time.

Fresh1122
06-15-22, 09:45
If you from Essex county figure it out, as for abbreviations they have a section on this platform for that.I'm from Newark. SO Ave. South Orange ave? EWR Newark Airport?

Hunter Jay
06-15-22, 09:50
If you from Essex county figure it out, as for abbreviations they have a section on this platform for that.There's no abbreviations for the words you abbreviated I know SO is south orange Ave or south orange I don't not know the others.

Fresh1122
06-15-22, 12:58
Shoutout to you glad to inspire another Jedi Monger to post their experiences and stories to this monger world. We do have something in common. I hunt exclusively on Clinton / Nye myself. Matter of fact 5 of my steadies that I've had for a long time come from that stroll. I touch the other strolls but Clinton / Nye is where I've got all my big booty joints from. It's a new one out there I got my eye on but I only see her in the morning, young light skin BSW always got tight knee high leggings on with a fitted cap. Her booty is Shak Deez certified. But her street etiquette is lacking she always stands with other girls at the gas station on Fabyan and never ventures off not the ideal spot for a morning scoop with everybody out and about going to work.Yeah true that gas station has a lot of traffic. Plus dude who sells the incence so yea not an ideal spot. I live in PA now but I'll be at the good ol Red Carpet this weekend hunting. See if I can catch Crystal or a big booty freak. Be safe my brother.

WhiskeyStocks
06-16-22, 07:22
New mem just dropping some info. Dodd and Prospect area in EO I noticed a few pyt walking in that area and usually hanging around gas station on corner. Also Walmart and Marshals in the Harrison / Belleville area are full of UTR type of quality. If your decent looking and have some G to you I'm certain one could throw a line and catch something. Another strip is SO Ave Ewr. Just park and wait pretty much. But the stores are where they are at especially Latin. Some older some younger.I'll take a swing at it.

Mem= member.

PYT = pretty young thing (I listen to MJ).

EO = East Orange.

UTR = Under the Radar (my favorite but sadly it's a dying interest on these monger forums).

G = game (real recognize real) LOL.

Ewr = Newark Airport?

I think I got them all. This was fun! Hahaha.

Shak Deez
06-18-22, 10:06
I been on mission to find Newark Hoes on Xvideos and I came across this guy he got a few known Newark Stroll walkers up here.

https://www.xvideos.com/model-channels/streethoez101

Night2
06-20-22, 02:58
I been on mission to find Newark Hoes on Xvideos and I came across this guy he got a few known Newark Stroll walkers up here.

https://www.xvideos.com/model-channels/streethoez101Damn I have seen almost all of the SW on the troll that man have a iron stomach I dam sure would not hit some of the once he had. I only one I was hoping to see on his video was Nya the tall light skin joint with a tat on her tits.

Damn I miss that one yo shek Deezy if you come across her let me know where and when I can find her, since she been with this boyfriend of her he done turn her in to a unicorn / house wife.

Hunter Jay
06-20-22, 09:50
I saw Kelly this morning at 3 am a guy hesitated to pick her up thank you I called her she recognize me jump in my vehicle god damn she gained weight nice ass and legs she's still skinny but has weight. Went to our spot told her I wanted two blowjobs Kelly know how to give throat felt so fucking great she doesn't have a number damn.

BbbjFanatic
06-20-22, 22:30
I saw Kelly this morning at 3 am a guy hesitated to pick her up thank you I called her she recognize me jump in my vehicle god damn she gained weight nice ass and legs she's still skinny but has weight. Went to our spot told her I wanted two blowjobs Kelly know how to give throat felt so fucking great she doesn't have a number damn.Lucky you, man! I drove through around 5 am, hoping to see Kelly or Betty. I found Danielle instead. She looks like a civilian, mid to late 30's, Latina mix, healthy-looking. I didn't detect the rock scent or vibe. Honestly, she seemed normal. Short ponytail, sweatpants, jacket, slim, 5'6". BBBJ did the job.

Don Guapo
06-21-22, 00:35
Currently out in the Newark area across 21 rolling past Sher av and Freling. Saw absolutely 0 quality girls. Been in the area a decent amount over the past 3 years and every once in a while I have found a unicorn or pleasant looking SW. My most recent regular is Jackie and she's cool but her biggest interest is getting her fix and figuring everything else out after. She was reliable at one point and I've had dates w her before but the streets change every day. I might report back if progress is made or I come across something better. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute some shit here and there. Thanks.

BbbjFanatic
06-21-22, 19:34
Big butt short blonde Colombian (mentioned months ago), Betty (mentioned last week), slim / young / clean Latina, MILF white girl with a nice ass. They're out now on Freli.

Sherman had one very fit (think Tina Turner) young BSW with impeccable chocolate skin, she got scooped quickly.

Unfortunately (fortunately), I'm drained.

Shak Deez
06-23-22, 08:14
I went out hunting this morning from 5 to 7 am on the Clinton Nye stroll, like I said in my previous post I been trying to get this young light skin black street walker that be by the gas station on Fabyan all the time. I saw her yesterday around 11 am and she had on tight red sweat pants that came to her calf's, that fitted cap and them Jordan's on. This seems to be her uniform the bottoms changes gray, black etc. But the hat and them Jordan's are standard. So I figured I'd go out early and try to get a read on her but she was no where to be found.

Matter of fact it was really nothing out there. I came across one on 16th and Clinton doing her street walker maintenance but she wasn't my cup of tea. I did take a couple of snaps of her for the Monger Files thou. The hunt continues I'll be back out there for the afternoon rush.

AmexSexy
06-23-22, 11:31
I went out hunting this morning from 5 to 7 am on the Clinton Nye stroll, like I said in my previous post I been trying to get this young light skin black street walker that be by the gas station on Fabyan all the time. I saw her yesterday around 11 am and she had on tight red sweat pants that came to her calf's, that fitted cap and them Jordan's on. This seems to be her uniform the bottoms changes gray, black etc. But the hat and them Jordan's are standard. So I figured I'd go out early and try to get a read on her but she was no where to be found.

Matter of fact it was really nothing out there. I came across one on 16th and Clinton doing her street walker maintenance but she wasn't my cup of tea. I did take a couple of snaps of her for the Monger Files thou. The hunt continues I'll be back out there for the afternoon rush.You're talking about Diamond, her mouth game is marvelous ass fat as ever.

Night2
06-24-22, 05:54
Went out to know and boy was it jumping. Got to the stroll at 1 am just to do some recon and I saw a lot of girls out all stroll was jumping look like the d boys got a shipment of work in because everyone was out enjoying there meds, I even saw Big booty Michelle out on 20St head down to 16 Ave she had on a yellow top and some blue jeans. She was mostly on her found making her rounds to the d boys looking to score I guess but she might be one foot out of retirement if the work keeps coming in as it did last night, it was so crazy they had the stuff selling in the open waving me down asking if I want work and even showing me what they have told them I'm good, just on a hunt and they respected it. Let see if they can keep it up with out and violence because I only saw 2 uncle le tonight and I was out for 3. Good luck to yall. Side note have anyone notice a heavy set white guy on the stroll flagging down cars at night, what's his deal.

Shak Deez
06-24-22, 16:23
Went out to know and boy was it jumping. Got to the stroll at 1 am just to do some recon and I saw a lot of girls out all stroll was jumping look like the d boys got a shipment of work in because everyone was out enjoying there meds, I even saw Big booty Michelle out on 20St head down to 16 Ave she had on a yellow top and some blue jeans. She was mostly on her found making her rounds to the d boys looking to score I guess but she might be one foot out of retirement if the work keeps coming in as it did last night, it was so crazy they had the stuff selling in the open waving me down asking if I want work and even showing me what they have told them I'm good, just on a hunt and they respected it. Let see if they can keep it up with out and violence because I only saw 2 uncle le tonight and I was out for 3. Good luck to yall. Side note have anyone notice a heavy set white guy on the stroll flagging down cars at night, what's his deal.I doubt that was Big Booty Michelle Kid, for 1 she got in house Dope on demand she doesn't have to cop from any D boys and I know she hasn't had a phone in years. Could I be wrong thou it's possible. There are anomalies in the matrix. But unlikely.

Shak Deez
06-24-22, 16:30
You're talking about Diamond, her mouth game is marvelous ass fat as ever.If this is her for sure, I haven't seen any Monger Files on her in here. If her head is crazy like you said someone in here would've put something out. I know her ass is phat if this is her that's what caught me in the first place. Post her up kid! Somebody got to have the pics in here.

BbbjFanatic
06-25-22, 05:14
Let see if they can keep it up with out and violence because I only saw 2 uncle le tonight and I was out for 3. Good luck to yall..The last few days has been a free-for-all but violence has brought LEO back. Word on the street is there was a retaliatory rape / murder of a dealer / streetwalker in the area. 4 uncles in an unmarked grey van are knownto be cruising and have pulled over and / or picked up a few guys.

AmexSexy
06-26-22, 21:37
If this is her for sure, I haven't seen any Monger Files on her in here. If her head is crazy like you said someone in here would've put something out. I know her ass is phat if this is her that's what caught me in the first place. Post her up kid! Somebody got to have the pics in here.Next time I'm on Fab ave I definitely will get her and post something about her.

SazonOro
06-27-22, 15:18
I really do not mess with BSW but I'm willing to take a leap with Michelle I've seen her videos she give great service god damn I hope she come back to work.Where can you see her vids at?

Njrenesis
06-28-22, 12:51
If this is her for sure, I haven't seen any Monger Files on her in here. If her head is crazy like you said someone in here would've put something out. I know her ass is phat if this is her that's what caught me in the first place. Post her up kid! Somebody got to have the pics in here.Shak just want to thank you for all the great intel. Have you met that Trinidadian Nicki? That chick is bad! I tried to msg you the digits, but for some reason it was denied.

Hunter Jay
06-28-22, 19:53
Where can you see her vids at?Go to xvideos, pornhub or xhamster search for big booty Michelle the videos will show up.

PaulCruz
06-29-22, 18:42
We talking about the same chick that live near the Home Depot on Dodd St?

Never had that issue with her but I would go there like 1 am maybe she had already showered LOL.

Avoid! Her box is mad loose and it stunk so bad I puked several times after I left. My clothing stunk of it I rubbed Scented hand sanitizer all over my junk just to try to kill the smell and sent it baby wipes. It was probably one of the worst experiences I ever had with a provider. Her house smells like dog and her box smells like a dead cat literally.

Erica has bad hygiene problems according to a bad report a few months back I only did two BBJ with her it was good.

DJones149
06-29-22, 19:41
Sup yall long time to hear. Was up in the Newark area over the weekend and not much popping on the frey strip. It the clinton strip. Nye strip and 1 or 2 BSW out. Not much to pick I did pickup a BSW of nye slim name jazz. Nice little body frame. We drove off to a spot and for 2 jacksons BBBJ give the balls some action and was BBBJ was Great. Nice ass on her also. Definitely looking to get back with her again. So I hear BB Michelle was found that's a great thing. Miss that chick man. Shak Deez!

Hunter Jay
06-29-22, 21:44

Never had that issue with her but I would go there like 1 am maybe she had already showered LOL.I never fucked her but she can suck dick good so I keep her on my list of rotation.

AL050
07-01-22, 06:03

Never had that issue with her but I would go there like 1 am maybe she had already showered LOL.Erica is now advertising on STG with another girl her name is Jesse Cakes. They are both in North Bergen.

Sypress
07-09-22, 11:15
Next time I'm on Fab ave I definitely will get her and post something about her.How do you know her mouth is marvelous then? Have you been with her or just heard through the grapevine.

BadRonnie
07-09-22, 20:55
Met KK at the end of the Frey strip, WSW, maybe a 5, was clean gave excellent BBJ. Good attitude. Would def repeat. I have seen a few 7's and 8's, even saw one in a school uniform (outfit?) wearing a mask, but always walking on their way to cop candy from the corner boys. I have yet to get lucky and catch any 7's or better on the Frey or Sherm strips.

AmexSexy
07-12-22, 10:50
How do you know her mouth is marvelous then? Have you been with her or just heard through the grapevine.I don't talk about thing I never experienced I experienced her more than a few time I just don't record receipts.

GBurdell420
07-12-22, 21:48
Prelude: this one caught the eye while I was at the lukoil before 21. Nice bubble but mosquito bite titties. Told her meet me in the morning when I get off cause of course she has no working phone. Come back to the area and it's a dud.

Fast forward two weeks I'm out there looking for a tall slim green eyed and I peep Amina again. This time the sun's up and you start to see little flaws. Quoted me a couple Jackson's I countered with come back to my place take a shower get in the ac for a bit for a little extra. She bites. Get back to my place and she takes the longest shower ever (I understand) but I started thinking damn did this * OD cause she looks like amateur. Exits bathroom with a great sundress one, several steps up from her street walking clothes. She sits next to the window small talk she finished cigarette and says she need something else in her mouth.

Grabbed a throw pillow and on her needs she went. I not a huge I like head guy but damn did she hit the spot. Not to wet not to dry took care of the tip, sucked the shaft while she rubbed the tip. You know she got into it.

Toss on the jimmi bend her over and there I see it. The first mark of you belong to the streets streets. She has a gash on her thigh from when she got stabbed. I guess she never took care of it. It's healed doesn't smells but the scar is unavoidable. But her ass and the softness of it. You can immediately overlook it.

We move the couch out of place then get ontop of the bed. Missionary and second indicator of street ware. She has like missing chunks in her sole. Obviously from street walking.

Box is great get her on her side, the good one, and going st it. See a little speck of white shit on the jimmi pay it no mind. Finish in the bag and get her number (didn't work 48 hrs later) and drop her off. She's definitely a repeat in my book.

Pick her up treat her nice.

SoopaMan
07-13-22, 12:25
Was hunting on the Frey area this morning nothing but zombies and bums. Saw this Indian looking HSW by mikey Ds gets in give me the worse BJ of my life. After a minute she ask if I am done. I was like WTF does it looks like I am done. What really pissed me off is that I was zipping on a snaple and the hoe grabs it and chucks down without asking. At this time I almost puts hands on her. I was who the fuck told you to grab my drink. I was like get the fuck out. If you know who she is put her ass on blast. This hoe is whack y'all be wasting your money.

MuchachoNJ
07-13-22, 16:06
Was hunting on the Frey area this morning nothing but zombies and bums. Saw this Indian looking HSW by mikey Ds gets in give me the worse BJ of my life. After a minute she ask if I am done. I was like WTF does it looks like I am done. What really pissed me off is that I was zipping on a snaple and the hoe grabs it and chucks down without asking. At this time I almost puts hands on her. I was who the fuck told you to grab my drink. I was like get the fuck out. If you know who she is put her ass on blast. This hoe is whack y'all be wasting your money.You probably got a hold of her. That it is the worst thing that can be on that area.

Hunter Jay
07-13-22, 22:03
Was hunting on the Frey area this morning nothing but zombies and bums. Saw this Indian looking HSW by mikey Ds gets in give me the worse BJ of my life. After a minute she ask if I am done. I was like WTF does it looks like I am done. What really pissed me off is that I was zipping on a snaple and the hoe grabs it and chucks down without asking. At this time I almost puts hands on her. I was who the fuck told you to grab my drink. I was like get the fuck out. If you know who she is put her ass on blast. This hoe is whack y'all be wasting your money.That's crazy Nadia bastard not worth a dollar stay away from her.

Mojxck
07-14-22, 02:01
I today Kelly today at 3 am on frey near mcdonalds she looked great Jackie is lying probably jealous had two BBJ god damn she know how to fuck Dick with her mouth.She sounds amazing LOL I need that. Would swap with a great provider here in PA.

BbbjFanatic
07-14-22, 07:25
I saw Nadiya on the Freli stroll & meant to warn ou guys. She started by McD's Monday & seems to have been chased off toward Elizabeth border. She has been mentioned many times (always bad news), but she has been gone for a while.

She is way out-of-pocket on a good day & downright violently crazy on a bad day. She is the one & only girl I've had to threaten physically. She refused to get out of my car & was causing a huge scene. She also has her ways to piss the other girls off. She seems to have some mental issues beyond the usual.

My current fave is starting to fall hard. Blonde Colombian, she is just starting to look grimey.

SoopaMan
07-14-22, 07:33
I saw Nadiya on the Freli stroll & meant to warn ou guys. She started by McD's Monday & seems to have been chased off toward Elizabeth border. She has been mentioned many times (always bad news), but she has been gone for a while.

She is way out-of-pocket on a good day & downright violently crazy on a bad day. She is the one & only girl I've had to threaten physically. She refused to get out of my car & was causing a huge scene. She also has her ways to piss the other girls off. She seems to have some mental issues beyond the usual.

My current fave is starting to fall hard. Blonde Colombian, she is just starting to look grimey.Where can I find this colombian blonde you talking about.

Nickle
07-14-22, 22:15
https://www.tnaflix.com/hardcore-porn/DUMP-TRUCK-BOOTY-MILF-MOVIE/video4711065

Ran across this and thought someone might want to watch for old time's sake. Shak, is that you in the videos. LOL.

GBurdell420
07-15-22, 23:44

My current fave is starting to fall hard. Blonde Colombian, she is just starting to look grimey.She got a wagon on her? The Colombian that is?

GBurdell420
07-16-22, 01:22

My current fave is starting to fall hard. Blonde Colombian, she is just starting to look grimey.Bbbjfanatic.

I grabbed the Colombian last night. Aces. She showed me her instagram and yeah she's starting to fall hard.

Review:

Aimlessly driving around. Saw uncle LEO a block up decided to turn and was greeted by a nice wide wagon. My mind is made up I pull up tell her to hop in. She says wait one second. Usually I would drive off but possible BBBJfanatic fav. Can't go wrong. Another car pulls up. Dude calls her by name. She says I'll be back I. 20-30. Yeah ok. Go back to cruising. Get some Micky ds. Can't find my original target of Mo (Greens eyes) (anyone help me out here).

Came back in 30. Not there. Came back at hour mark and bam. She's there. Hops in. We speak on it. Going to run me a couple Jackson's and she's ok with coming back to my place. I wanted full immersion with that Colombian ass.

Get to my place. She's a short one. Right at 5 ft. Goes to bathroom and freshens up. Comes out. Undress to a nice lace two piece. Starts getting on the pipe. Nice and wet, but she's on candy and starts to nod out but is still going for it. I don't mind.

Bent her over the couch and that wide soft assed giggled. Went to bedroom cause of height difference. Doggie then on her side. Missionary just wasn't hitting tbh. Finished in the bag doggie style and that ass is great. She let me snap a photo of the wagon. See attached.

Told me her story. Sorta feel for her especially seeing her photos from 2 years ago. Hopefully she doesn't end up like jewel.

Damage couple Jackson's. If you see her grab her and treat her right. Will repeat. Two phones. Both not working. Go figure.

Shak Deez
07-16-22, 11:42
Bbbjfanatic.

I grabbed the Colombian last night. Aces. She showed me her instagram and yeah she's starting to fall hard.

Review:

Aimlessly driving around. Saw uncle LEO a block up decided to turn and was greeted by a nice wide wagon. My mind is made up I pull up tell her to hop in. She says wait one second. Usually I would drive off but possible BBBJfanatic fav. Can't go wrong. Another car pulls up. Dude calls her by name. She says I'll be back I. 20-30. Yeah ok. Go back to cruising. Get some Micky ds. Can't find my original target of Mo (Greens eyes) (anyone help me out here).

Came back in 30. Not there. Came back at hour mark and bam. She's there. Hops in. We speak on it. Going to run me a couple Jackson's and she's ok with coming back to my place. I wanted full immersion with that Colombian ass.

Get to my place. She's a short one. Right at 5 ft. Goes to bathroom and freshens up. Comes out. Undress to a nice lace two piece. Starts getting on the pipe. Nice and wet, but she's on candy and starts to nod out but is still going for it. I don't mind..Salute. A1 report and you came with the picture, more of that is needed here with these reports. I don't monger down there but I'm going to have to get me some of this before she falls to ruin as you stated. Short with a Big Booty is right up my alley.

Shak Deez
07-16-22, 12:13

Ran across this and thought someone might want to watch for old time's sake. Shak, is that you in the videos. LOL.These are all old videos I've seen before but the guy in the video was the guy I was talking about in my other post that had all the videos of him fucking Michelle. I don't know what happened to him but he used to be the Michelle video plug on xvideos.

MuchachoNJ
07-16-22, 17:09
Bbbjfanatic.

Review:

Get to my place. She's a short one. Right at 5 ft. Goes to bathroom and freshens up. Comes out. Undress to a nice lace two piece. Starts getting on the pipe. Nice and wet, but she's on candy and starts to nod out but is still going for it. I don't mind.

Bent her over the couch and that wide soft assed giggled. Went to bedroom cause of height difference. Doggie then on her side. Missionary just wasn't hitting tbh. Finished in the bag doggie style and that ass is great. She let me snap a photo of the wagon. See attached.

Told me her story. Sorta feel for her especially seeing her photos from 2 years ago. Hopefully she doesn't end up like jewel.

Damage couple Jackson's. If you see her grab her and treat her right. Will repeat. Two phones. Both not working. Go figure.Whats her name at least?

GBurdell420
07-17-22, 11:58
Whats her name at least?My bad. It's Anna.

DJones149
07-17-22, 15:54
I see you found Amina, nice one there been dealing with her for years before she got that scar. I second on that bubble butt slimmy with bit titties. Can't see it when she walking but its all there.

Prelude: this one caught the eye while I was at the lukoil before 21. Nice bubble but mosquito bite titties. Told her meet me in the morning when I get off cause of course she has no working phone. Come back to the area and it's a dud.

Fast forward two weeks I'm out there looking for a tall slim green eyed and I peep Amina again. This time the sun's up and you start to see little flaws. Quoted me a couple Jackson's I countered with come back to my place take a shower get in the ac for a bit for a little extra. She bites. Get back to my place and she takes the longest shower ever (I understand) but I started thinking damn did this * OD cause she looks like amateur. Exits bathroom with a great sundress one, several steps up from her street walking clothes. She sits next to the window small talk she finished cigarette and says she need something else in her mouth.

Grabbed a throw pillow and on her needs she went. I not a huge I like head guy but damn did she hit the spot. Not to wet not to dry took care of the tip, sucked the shaft while she rubbed the tip. You know she got into it.

Toss on the jimmi bend her over and there I see it. The first mark of you belong to the streets streets. She has a gash on her thigh from when she got stabbed. I guess she never took care of it. It's healed doesn't smells but the scar is unavoidable. But her ass and the softness of it. You can immediately overlook it.

We move the couch out of place then get ontop of the bed. Missionary and second indicator of street ware. She has like missing chunks in her sole. Obviously from street walking.

Box is great get her on her side, the good one, and going st it. See a little speck of white shit on the jimmi pay it no mind. Finish in the bag and get her number (didn't work 48 hrs later) and drop her off. She's definitely a repeat in my book.

Pick her up treat her nice.

BbbjFanatic
07-17-22, 18:32
Bbbjfanatic.

Review:

Damage couple Jackson's. If you see her grab her and treat her right. Will repeat. Two phones. Both not working. Go figure.You said it all. Treat her right and she will happily submit. I've seen her many times but lately her coping choices hAve gotten bad. Same clothes for days, visibly unkept, always nodding off and the fuking flip-flops have to go. She remains sweet and obliging. She always "had or will have" a phone, never a working number.

Glad you enjoyed.

HangSeng
07-19-22, 02:32
Had a dream of driving down the lower (end of freling around 1 am. First time wandering around newark. After 15 min of aimlessly driving and hearing gunshots every 5 min. Came across a brunette WSW Jen. Older. Decent figure. Pulled around the corner and offered a ride.

Hopped in and had a chat. Offered. 2 and she accepted.

Excellent sloppy bbj. No complaints. Very service minded.

Anyone else try her?

Big Dick Rick
07-19-22, 14:39
Anyway someone with some knowledge can create a list of girls that are OK and not ones to avoid? Maybe even a green, yellow, red list. It would definitely help those less aware of the girls know who is ok to pick up. How often are people asking a girls name then thinking "shit, was that girl on the good list or avoid at all cost list, let me pull away and look her up". Only to never find girl again that night.

I know the info is in the boards, it's just very scattered.

DonTrask
07-19-22, 15:22
Anyway someone with some knowledge can create a list of girls that are OK and not ones to avoid? Maybe even a green, yellow, red list. It would definitely help those less aware of the girls know who is ok to pick up. How often are people asking a girls name then thinking "shit, was that girl on the good list or avoid at all cost list, let me pull away and look her up". Only to never find girl again that night.

I know the info is in the boards, it's just very scattered.Among the many challenges, girls don't always use the same name or switch names after a bit, YMMV comes into play, one guy's dream date is another guy's lame BJ, and lastly, you almost need to use photographs to keep them all straight.

Now I maintain my own list and it's on my I phone inside Notes so I try to include the photograph. It's not like I'm not willing to share but the list gets outdated pretty fast, I know for a fact that at least two of them are 6 ft under. To tell you the Gods honest truth, Newark is not exactly my favorite stroll.

Too bad the girls didn't wear a military style uniform with bars indicating rank. Then we can truly make an informed choice curb side.

SazonOro
07-19-22, 15:41

Ran across this and thought someone might want to watch for old time's sake. Shak, is that you in the videos. LOL.Dang whoever had the pleasure of hitting that I salute you.

Don Guapo
07-19-22, 21:58
Been a little since I posted, only my second one. Sitting in the parking lot of Exxon right off Elizabeth and Clint and I see this good looking WSW. Definitely down to take the ride but she's just minding her own business eating candy. This girl has a fantastic wagon and is very attractive. The opportunity arose and I had some major success. I'm talking General Grant with FS but she does not like giving head. Ez fix because she's bubbly and really cool, a conversationalist; who goes by the name "Red". Don't know her full story but if you come across just say what's up and treat her good. No hassle unless you're not her type so bring your game and slow ride with confidence. Reference image attached don't expect any miracles but definitely one of the better ones around.

Big Dick Rick
07-19-22, 22:57
Among the many challenges, girls don't always use the same name or switch names after a bit, YMMV comes into play, one guy's dream date is another guy's lame BJ, and lastly, you almost need to use photographs to keep them all straight.

Too bad the girls didn't wear a military style uniform with bars indicating rank. Then we can truly make an informed choice curb side.Fair enough. I'm obviously not schooled on the way of the streets.

Sypress
07-24-22, 11:21
Anybody have any gems or knowledge they can share in terms of good hotels / motels to catch SW at. I know it's probably not everybody's cup of tea because it requires some effort, but at the RED CARPET INN in Irvington I stumbled across a lot of girls working outside by the parking lot, and walking the adjacent street. Are there any other hotels with SW activity, if you don't feel like sharing, you can PM to keep it more low key.

Fresh1122
07-24-22, 12:55
Anybody have any gems or knowledge they can share in terms of good hotels / motels to catch SW at. I know it's probably not everybody's cup of tea because it requires some effort, but at the RED CARPET INN in Irvington I stumbled across a lot of girls working outside by the parking lot, and walking the adjacent street. Are there any other hotels with SW activity, if you don't feel like sharing, you can PM to keep it more low key.Born and raised in Newark but now live in PA. I'm usually at the Red Carpet once a week on Saturday. Some days I don't have to leave the property because in approached by SW. To the best of my knowledge no other motel has walkers hanging around outside like the RC does. You may catch some coming or going at 50 ball but you'd have to basically stake the joint out. The Ramada in East Orange has girls using the rooms for in call but they don't hang around outside like that. If you're consistent the RC is like shooting fish in a barrel. Stay safe ya filthy animals!

Fresh1122
07-24-22, 13:00
Anybody have any gems or knowledge they can share in terms of good hotels / motels to catch SW at. I know it's probably not everybody's cup of tea because it requires some effort, but at the RED CARPET INN in Irvington I stumbled across a lot of girls working outside by the parking lot, and walking the adjacent street. Are there any other hotels with SW activity, if you don't feel like sharing, you can PM to keep it more low key.Also there is a girl by the name of soldier (go figure) short hair cut usually dyed decent body and service who hangs out there a lot. Just a heads up. I've got the number for senior mongers.

TheUncleRuckus
07-24-22, 19:18
Born and raised in Newark but now live in PA. I'm usually at the Red Carpet once a week on Saturday. Some days I don't have to leave the property because in approached by SW. To the best of my knowledge no other motel has walkers hanging around outside like the RC does. You may catch some coming or going at 50 ball but you'd have to basically stake the joint out. The Ramada in East Orange has girls using the rooms for in call but they don't hang around outside like that. If you're consistent the RC is like shooting fish in a barrel. Stay safe ya filthy animals!I've used Red Carpet, but I hadn't seen any chics around. I cruise by now and then and pop in the lobby but literally just a minute and never see. I usually go late afternoon early eve tho, and get back to cruising. Is there a particular time that's best to catch them?

Vandal24
07-25-22, 02:47
Drove down to Newark from Paterson and spun around Frey a few times and it was actually pretty slow, didn't see anyone that caught my eye except for one.

There was this either white or latina she was tan who was smoking on steps across from McDonalds. A few people spun to pick her up but it looks like she didn't go, and I spun around and saw her on the steps. Big tits and nice ass, she was smoking with this guy and when they finished they walked back over to MCD and I tried to pick her up but she didn't seem interested. If anyone knows who I'm talking about tonight please let me know, her body looked amazing I'd love to try that out.

BbbjFanatic
07-25-22, 06:30
Drove down to Newark from Paterson and spun around Frey a few times and it was actually pretty slow, didn't see anyone that caught my eye except for one.

There was this either white or latina she was tan who was smoking on steps across from McDonalds. A few people spun to pick her up but it looks like she didn't go, and I spun around and saw her on the steps. Big tits and nice ass, she was smoking with this guy and when they finished they walked back over to MCD and I tried to pick her up but she didn't seem interested. If anyone knows who I'm talking about tonight please let me know, her body looked amazing I'd love to try that out.I saw a slim, young blonde on the steps. Not much action on Freli but Sherman and Pennsylvania had tons of decent BSW.

Fresh1122
07-25-22, 09:15
I've used Red Carpet, but I hadn't seen any chics around. I cruise by now and then and pop in the lobby but literally just a minute and never see. I usually go late afternoon early eve tho, and get back to cruising. Is there a particular time that's best to catch them?Times can be sporadic. I'm there almost every Saturday. They come and go. They don't really loiter in the lobby as to not be to obvious. I say just get a room and stake out the parking lot. Hell you can run into some just walking down the hall. Need anything let me know. Be safe.

WowGad
07-26-22, 08:56
Has anyone had any luck on the 7th ave stroll recently.

Hunter Jay
07-26-22, 18:38
[QUOTE=WowGad;6037235]Has anyone had any luck on the 7th ave stroll. Where does the 7th St stroll start at?

Big Dick Rick
07-27-22, 15:29
Anyone know where to find maps of the strolls for this and other areas. I could have sworn I saw them awhile back but I can't find them anywhere now.

Big Dick Rick
07-27-22, 17:01
Anyone know where to find maps of the strolls for this and other areas. I could have sworn I saw them awhile back but I can't find them anywhere now.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?6639-SW-Stroll-Maps

Figures, I spent over an hour looking only to stumble upon the thread right after I post. Anyway, FYI for everyone here. Unfortunately no Central or North NJ.

Retired2020
07-31-22, 06:53
I'm looking for an old * named Moura. She used to work around the area of Stuyvesant between 18th and Silver St. Best DT in the state, used to dance with summer at the TAP years ago. Lost touch awhile back and just wanted to know if she's still around? Any info would be great.

GBurdell420
07-31-22, 07:38
Filled the car up and had some coinage left over. Headed home then saw the girls at Lincoln Park out for their daily free time and caught the urge. Went around the way and immediately saw a little thickum making her way up to Emmet and Frey, wasn't sure if the pickings so took another two laps and she seemed the best option. Initially thought she was selling candy, walking around with shades, fitted and a Fanny pack. I pulled up alongside her unlocked the doors and she hopped in. Quoted me two Jackson's told I only had a Jackson and Hamilton. She was cool with it. Told her she could start while we were driving, she said Something along the lines of I'll lose control over my legs once she started. Ok sureeeee.

Pull into the spot, she leans over and starts going to work. Her as is fat and soft, with a complimentary set of tits. She took direction well but wasn't needed at all. She started at the tip and worked her was to the base and kept it it consistent. The ass felt great in my hand and I felt great in her mouth. Soon thereafter, kaboom and yup she was right I pressed the brakes hard as she literally sucked me dry. Opened the door spit it out and then went to drop her off.

Of course no phone but she's "getting one today". Pros: body is soft, knows how to work a mic and no funny business (oh I dropped something etc), mouth is clean.

Cons: she was wearing a one piece so that could complicate things if you want full service and she has candy marks from scratching it appears.

Also she didn't even take off the fitted or shades, so I guess that impressive.

Update on other conquest:

Green eyes (mo) apparently she made her way to rehab.

Amina- MIA.

Colombian on the other side of the stroll so who knows.

Fresh1122
07-31-22, 18:38
I'm looking for an old * named Moura. She used to work around the area of Stuyvesant between 18th and Silver St. Best DT in the state, used to dance with summer at the TAP years ago. Lost touch awhile back and just wanted to know if she's still around? Any info would be great.Wow Town Tap. That's a throw back. Used to go there all the time since I lived down the street. What did she look like. Name isn't familiar but I grew up around Stuyvesant ave and 18th ave.

Retired2020
07-31-22, 19:45
Wow Town Tap. That's a throw back. Used to go there all the time since I lived down the street. What did she look like. Name isn't familiar but I grew up around Stuyvesant ave and 18th ave.She used to be Gary's girlfriend from Watch a gogo.

RrRockHard10
08-07-22, 09:07
Jackie is back, out the streets though. Charging more for a toothy BJ.

TheUncleRuckus
08-07-22, 12:55
Thanks any advice or digits where I can find the reasonably priced ones?Send me a message.

BarelyMortal
08-07-22, 13:06
Jackie is back, out the streets though. Charging more for a toothy BJ.I've texted her so many times but no response. So her service is bad?

Hunter Jay
08-07-22, 18:03
Jackie is back, out the streets though. Charging more for a toothy BJ.You could get her for street rates I saw her last month on the Emmett and Frey stroll area but she's picky because her bum boyfriend does not want her messing with black dudes I never did a date with her but according to reports she'll charge $40 for a cover Blowjob and has an attitude.

manstien
08-10-22, 15:50
I'm looking for an old * named Moura. She used to work around the area of Stuyvesant between 18th and Silver St. Best DT in the state, used to dance with summer at the TAP years ago. Lost touch awhile back and just wanted to know if she's still around? Any info would be great.I remember her. I even went to one of Gary's party shortly after the Tap closed. Some of the Tap girls headed over to Vic but only for a short time, maybe a matter of months. I haven't seen Moura in about 20 years. Guessing she would be in her mid 40's now. Gary is probably pushing 70 if he is still around.

Do you remember a brunette spinner named Julie? She gave great BJs. Does anyone know what happen to her?

Fresh1122
08-11-22, 13:39
Is it me or is it that for the biggest city in the state that the game has gone down hill? I stopped hitting the Frey and Sherman stroll which I used to frequent in my early 20's (many years ago) nothing but zombies and scammers. The Clinton stroll has always been my favorite and even that isn't yielding any worthwhile results. That being said I have a number of a provider I'm willing to share with you brothers. Met her when she approached me at the Red Carpet which she lives right around the corner from. Not zombie skinny nice boobs. Trade is not mandatory but would be much appreciated. We have to look out for each other right?

Retired2020
08-11-22, 16:27
I remember her. I even went to one of Gary's party shortly after the Tap closed. Some of the Tap girls headed over to Vic but only for a short time, maybe a matter of months. I haven't seen Moura in about 20 years. Guessing she would be in her mid 40's now. Gary is probably pushing 70 if he is still around.

Do you remember a brunette spinner named Julie? She gave great BJs. Does anyone know what happen to her?Sure do she pulled a train at a Newark party, I think it was 6-7 guys, That was at the end before she disappeared. Gary is dead got jumped and beat to death. I see some of the old crew aka Taco JJ Eddie. But for the most part most are dead or jail. Moura is 49 spook to her about 4-5 years ago she was working the stroll by her house. Most of the old hoes are dead or moved. Keep your eye open when you're in the area for some of the old crew. Be well.

DatBoi1
08-12-22, 16:48
Long time lurker first time Posting. I've seen a lot of posts about the Red carpet inn in Newark. I was just wondering how safe it is to try to pick up a provider there. Any advice is good advice thank you.

Fresh1122
08-13-22, 10:13
Long time lurker first time Posting. I've seen a lot of posts about the Red carpet inn in Newark. I was just wondering how safe it is to try to pick up a provider there. Any advice is good advice thank you.There are providers around and in the Red Carpet you just have to keep an eye out. Now just randomly stopping by and finding someone? Chances are slim. What I tell the brothers in this forum is to just get a room. This way you can leisurely recon the area like the parking lot and lobby with no restrictions. Also the Clinton still is literally 5 minutes away. Hope this helps. Stay safe!

Fresh1122
08-13-22, 14:08
Linda from the Clinton stroll. Around the 20th st area.

SwinGate
08-15-22, 01:45
Linda from the Clinton stroll. Around the 20th st area.Does Linda talk about staying Philly?

SwinGate
08-15-22, 01:45
Linda from the Clinton stroll. Around the 20th st area.Nice picture and thank you for sharing.

Shak Deez
08-15-22, 12:22
Linda from the Clinton stroll. Around the 20th st area.She got a fatty definitely worth a Shak Deez Dick Down. I like what you doing out here Fresh I always fuck with cats that come with the pics and vids. Good Shit Salute!

Fresh1122
08-15-22, 13:58
Does Linda talk about staying Philly?No. I believe she's from the 18th ave area of Newark.

Fresh1122
08-15-22, 13:58
Nice picture and thank you for sharing.Welcome dude. That's why we're here!

SwinGate
08-16-22, 00:30
Is this the same Linda. Here is attachment.

Nice picture and thank you for sharing.

SwinGate
08-16-22, 00:32
Do you know the time she usually come out?

Linda from the Clinton stroll. Around the 20th st area.

Fresh1122
08-16-22, 10:12
Is this the same Linda. Here is attachment.No different person. Who is she though! LOL.

Fresh1122
08-16-22, 10:14
Do you know the time she usually come out?Not really. She said she moves around a bit. But I saw her about 8 pm.

Fresh1122
08-16-22, 10:17
She got a fatty definitely worth a Shak Deez Dick Down. I like what you doing out here Fresh I always fuck with cats that come with the pics and vids. Good Shit Salute!My man! Just trying to be like you Shak! Salute!

SwinGate
08-16-22, 23:32
Her name is Linda. I met her on 20th street 3 or 4 years ago. She is short and thick.

No different person. Who is she though! LOL.

LeyleySt
08-17-22, 12:52
Sunday came back out before midnight. Went to Frelinghuysen Ave and saw this WSW. Wanted to get a BBJ outside the car so she led me to a spot in a yard behind a gate and tree. It was actually kind of good. I wanted to bust in her face. She wasn't getting low so I decided to stop it. Was going to drip on the ground and miss her face. As I am looking back at the video I notice she had dry blood on her hands. Fokk. Giving me a quick scare right now. Ah well. 30 BBJ. Can't remember her name. Big Nose. Wore a hoodie cause she said she didn't want me to get her face. Then took the hoodie down when I tried to bust of her face. Was trying to pick up this taller WSW with brown or black hair but for some reason she avoided me when I got close. Not much to choose from. Saw a tranny I think. And some nasty looking BSWs.

BadRonnie
08-17-22, 15:44
Sunday came back out before midnight. Went to Frelinghuysen Ave and saw this WSW. Wanted to get a BBJ outside the car so she led me to a spot in a yard behind a gate and tree. It was actually kind of good. I wanted to bust in her face. She wasn't getting low so I decided to stop it. Was going to drip on the ground and miss her face. As I am looking back at the video I notice she had dry blood on her hands. Fokk. Giving me a quick scare right now. Ah well. 30 BBJ. Can't remember her name. Big Nose. Wore a hoodie cause she said she didn't want me to get her face. Then took the hoodie down when I tried to bust of her face. Was trying to pick up this taller WSW with brown or black hair but for some reason she avoided me when I got close. Not much to choose from. Saw a tranny I think. And some nasty looking BSWs.Was her name KK? Or Kristen? Looks like the one I got a few weeks back? Not the greatest looker but nice personality and performance.

LeyleySt
08-17-22, 16:28
Was her name KK? Or Kristen? Looks like the one I got a few weeks back? Not the greatest looker but nice personality and performance.Man I don't be listening to them when they talk LOL. I know she said her name but I just really don't remember. I have to make it a point to write their names down somewhere when they say it. I just have tunnel vision on getting head LOL.

LatinBoy2400
08-17-22, 20:13
Decided to scope out the stroll and get a coffee just to see what's out there. It was about 11 am. I know I wasn't going to find anything but I had time to kill. From the dmv down to the dunkin got a coffee saw nothing but some real zombies out there. I pulled into mcd and saw a rather good looking LSW I think. She had ok black leggings crocs and a grey hoodie. Really nice ass. I walked by her and smiled but she was not having it. Went inside and ordered some has browns and she came in with some blonde dude. Some homeless lady was yelling at the workers for food. Does anyone know if that was someone to pick up?

Ram2019
08-18-22, 16:37
I'm usually a Paterson stroll guy, but looking to try Newark out this weekend for something different. It'll be my first time in Newark. Can someone give me a quick stroll guide for Newark? From which streets to landmark to landmark. It'll take forever to read through all these Newark posts to get a feel for where the stroll is. Just need a basic starting point and I'll learn everything from there. I don't need anyone to hold my hand, very experienced, just need to know the basic starting point for a city I'm unfamiliar with. Thank you all!

Njrenesis
08-18-22, 17:19
Be careful out there fellas. Uncle cruising in a red jeep wrangler 4 dr soft top.

MiniMan21
08-19-22, 16:58
I normally don't post in forums too much but today I will be traveling to the Newark area. I read your reviews, tips and tricks and found the master stroll maps for multiple cities and states including Newark. You guys provided a few cross streets so now I know where to look and a local notel. Wish me luck fellas and remember Happy Friday and Happy Hunting.

Retired2020
08-20-22, 13:31
Wanting to know if the stroll is still the same aka Clinton Ave by Irvington line and Pennsylvania / Frelinghuysen? Have the faces changed at all or are they still $2 Crackhoes. Looking for something worth my time. TYIA.

Mr Pandesal
08-21-22, 13:04
Decided to scope out the stroll and get a coffee just to see what's out there. It was about 11 am. I know I wasn't going to find anything but I had time to kill. From the dmv down to the dunkin got a coffee saw nothing but some real zombies out there. I pulled into mcd and saw a rather good looking LSW I think. She had ok black leggings crocs and a grey hoodie. Really nice ass. I walked by her and smiled but she was not having it. Went inside and ordered some has browns and she came in with some blonde dude. Some homeless lady was yelling at the workers for food. Does anyone know if that was someone to pick up?I've seen her 3 times too, when I pull into McD for a pitstop. Really hot. I've called out, honked but paid me no mind too. She walks over from blonde dude's car to that street opp. McD.

And scores candy for the white master. Shame.

Fresh1122
08-21-22, 14:05
Wanting to know if the stroll is still the same aka Clinton Ave by Irvington line and Pennsylvania / Frelinghuysen? Have the faces changed at all or are they still $2 Crackhoes. Looking for something worth my time. TYIA.For the most part the faces change all the time. I can't speak for the Frey stroll haven't mongered there I'm decades. But the Clinton stroll has a revolving door of providers you just have to be patient and know where to look. Good luck and be safe.

Fresh1122
08-21-22, 14:17
What's up fellas. So I've been mongering since the early 90's. Unfortunately I didn't find this forum until 2 years ago. So all my experience is first hand on the streets of Newark. That being said I personally want to make a concerted effort to bring the forum back up to snuff. Compared to the Patterson forum we're woefully behind in Intel. I am personally willing to share any provider I meet with the brothers on here. No quid pro quo is necessary. But would be much appreciated. BTW saw Linda yesterday but didn't partake. Saw her on 18th ave and dropped her off on 20th st. Keep your eyes open fellas.

Mr Pandesal
08-21-22, 18:13
Sunday 6 pm. The cop car posted permanently on Mclellan opp mcd has been broadcasting.

Elevator music on its speakers for the past hour. That ought to do it. Thank you for that service.

Mojxck
08-24-22, 11:36
So what originally was a mission to experience a "head master" in Newark (turned failure due to ghosting when I arrived), actually turned into a great experience with a woman named Kinzi. Yesterday, I decided to take a hour:30 trip to Newark to finally cross this supposed "head master" off of my experience list (if anyone cares I'll post her STG link for the sake avoiding her). We spent time talking on the phone and she assured me that she'd be ready for me when I arrived. I arrived, waited for 15 minutes, and to my surprise. She ghosted me (I never wait longer than 15 minutes). Instead of deeming the trip a failure I decided to "site-see" while I was in the area. A fellow monger posted his experience finding street talent on (redacted) and (redacted) street (if you're interested in the location PM me).

I remembered the post and address so I decided to see if it was within a 30 minute distance from my current location in Newark. To my surprise, the location was about 8 minutes away. I drove over and ended up on an empty block. I parked and scoped the block out hoping to catch some talent. I'll admit. I was very skeptical. I was also hesitant given that I was parked in a $70 K car with no tints (sigh). I waited for about 12 minutes. Saw nothing. Decided to drive up a 100 ft and took a left. Drove down a block and seen some talent, but wasn't my type. Drove around a few blocks and started to see, what looked like, more talent. So I knew I was in the right area and the fellow monger was truthful. I returned to (redacted) and (redacted) and seen talent that was my type, but there was also someone else right ahead of me. I pulled over and parked. She began walking up to my car, but suddenly crossed the street. I would've spoken, but instinct told me she wasn't. So I pulled a quick you-turn and drove up the street to where I seen the other talent.

Hunter Jay
08-24-22, 19:34
So what originally was a mission to experience a "head master" in Newark (turned failure due to ghosting when I arrived), actually turned into a great experience with a woman named Kinzi. Yesterday, I decided to take a hour:30 trip to Newark to finally cross this supposed "head master" off of my experience list (if anyone cares I'll post her STG link for the sake avoiding her). We spent time talking on the phone and she assured me that she'd be ready for me when I arrived. I arrived, waited for 15 minutes, and to my surprise. She ghosted me (I never wait longer than 15 minutes). Instead of deeming the trip a failure I decided to "site-see" while I was in the area. A fellow monger posted his experience finding street talent on (redacted) and (redacted) street (if you're interested in the location PM me).

I remembered the post and address so I decided to see if it was within a 30 minute distance from my current location in Newark. To my surprise, the location was about 8 minutes away. I drove over and ended up on an empty block. I parked and scoped the block out hoping to catch some talent. I'll admit. I was very skeptical. I was also hesitant given that I was parked in a $70 K car with no tints (sigh). I waited for about 12 minutes. Saw nothing. Decided to drive up a 100 ft and took a left. Drove down a block and seen some talent, but wasn't my type. Drove around a few blocks and started to see, what looked like, more talent. So I knew I was in the right area and the fellow monger was truthful. I returned to (redacted) and (redacted) and seen talent that was my type, but there was also someone else right ahead of me. I pulled over and parked. She began walking up to my car, but suddenly crossed the street. I would've spoken, but instinct told me she wasn't. So I pulled a quick you-turn and drove up the street to where I seen the other talent.If you have a link post it when you decide to post a review can you post the link of the Chick that ghosted you.

Mojxck
08-24-22, 21:32

I remembered the post and address so I decided to see if it was within a 30 minute distance from my current location in Newark. To my surprise, the location was about 8 minutes away. I drove over and ended up on an empty block. I parked and scoped the block out hoping to catch some talent. I'll admit. I was very skeptical. I was also hesitant given that I was parked in a $70 K car with no tints (sigh). I waited for about 12 minutes. Saw nothing. Decided to drive up a 100 ft and took a left. Drove down a block and seen some talent, but wasn't my type. Drove around a few blocks and started to see, what looked like, more talent. So I knew I was in the right area and the fellow monger was truthful. I returned to (redacted) and (redacted) and seen talent that was my type, but there was also someone else right ahead of me. I pulled over and parked. She began walking up to my car, but suddenly crossed the street. I would've spoken, but instinct told me she wasn't. So I pulled a quick you-turn and drove up the street to where I seen the other talent.For some reason this post doesn't have everything I wrote. To end it off, I met Kinzi. The experience was great. She sucked the life out of me twice. She took me to a low key spot that was convenient. Will return for the other talent I saw soon.

TheUncleRuckus
08-27-22, 09:51
Wanting to know if the stroll is still the same aka Clinton Ave by Irvington line and Pennsylvania / Frelinghuysen? Have the faces changed at all or are they still $2 Crackhoes. Looking for something worth my time. TYIA.The spots are pretty much dead compared to the hey days of 96 when I started out a monger there. Mostly crackheads. If you're lucky. Some visits these days I see ZERO providers. A few local hood girls are providing. They may not be advertising, but if you talk a good game some will give some action. Try Downtown Newark. Last summer I scored a nice young think that looked like Stormimya (Google her) just flirting at a bus stop. Talked some game, hit the Telly and she went into baby girl mode yelling Daddy and gave an incredible performance. One of my most memorable. These days I'm on foot since I crashed my ride and find it easier to scout and approach. These days I feel you'll waste a lot of gas running in circles. Nothing to see. But local hood chicks are just as hard up for cash so you could get lucky with them instead.

Sypress
08-28-22, 09:24
Drove around all the different spots, clinton ave I noticed a chick with blueish hair, white sneakers, and a nice bubble butt, she has a nice body as well, she was working the stroll with a couple of crackhead friends, she looked good and I wanted to scoop her up, but it was too live on Clinton and fabyan, so I tried to loop around to catch her, was hoping she'd take a walk down south 20 street, but she didn't. I wish some of these girls worked the quiet blocks, I think they'd be surprised how quickly they get picked up. But she was looking really good body wise, although when I got closer to her face, she didn't look bad, but you can tell the hood took a little toll on her. But she by no means looked bad.

Saw nothing on south 20 the entire time, drove my way to sherman and the pickings were slim, nothing out for a Saturday evening which was strange. Frey had some picks, but low tier girls, crackheads, etc. Decided to cut my losses and head home, but I would like to see if anybody knows about the chick with the blue hair.

Hunter Jay
08-28-22, 11:43
Drove around all the different spots, clinton ave I noticed a chick with blueish hair, white sneakers, and a nice bubble butt, she has a nice body as well, she was working the stroll with a couple of crackhead friends, she looked good and I wanted to scoop her up, but it was too live on Clinton and fabyan, so I tried to loop around to catch her, was hoping she'd take a walk down south 20 street, but she didn't. I wish some of these girls worked the quiet blocks, I think they'd be surprised how quickly they get picked up. But she was looking really good body wise, although when I got closer to her face, she didn't look bad, but you can tell the hood took a little toll on her. But she by no means looked bad.

Saw nothing on south 20 the entire time, drove my way to sherman and the pickings were slim, nothing out for a Saturday evening which was strange. Frey had some picks, but low tier girls, crackheads, etc. Decided to cut my losses and head home, but I would like to see if anybody knows about the chick with the blue hair.You could've called the blue hair chick to your vehicle ask if she was working she would've said yes or no you missed out on a nice piece of ass I never seen the chick but I would've ask her if she was busy and took her to a spot for fun.

Sypress
08-28-22, 12:06
You could've called the blue hair chick to your vehicle ask if she was working she would've said yes or no you missed out on a nice piece of ass I never seen the chick but I would've ask her if she was busy and took her to a spot for fun.She was definitely working, I just had a hard time snatching her up, too many cars, I don't do open pick ups.

Hunter Jay
08-28-22, 12:40
She was definitely working, I just had a hard time snatching her up, too many cars, I don't do open pick ups.I'm kind of bold with my pick ups I look around before getting someone attention then pick up and go to a spot and make sure I'm not being followed by any cars.

Sypress
08-28-22, 14:38
I'm kind of bold with my pick ups I look around before getting someone attention then pick up and go to a spot and make sure I'm not being followed by any cars.Good for you, I think you have to be bold to be a successful monger, because when pickings is slim and you have a baddie, you can't take your time, you'll always get beat by the dude willing to be bold.

LeyleySt
08-29-22, 19:25
I'm kind of bold with my pick ups I look around before getting someone attention then pick up and go to a spot and make sure I'm not being followed by any cars.I definitely have changed my approach to being more bold now that I know the signs. Before I would circle around endlessly until I see no cars behind me or cars about to turn on my street. Now I make sure I pay attention to people in the cars to see if it is just another monger or an undercover. I never stop when someone is directly behind. I will get her attention if the car is farther away and I suspect it is another monger. I am more bold when it is group of SWs.

Sypress
08-29-22, 20:17
I definitely have changed my approach to being more bold now that I know the signs. Before I would circle around endlessly until I see no cars behind me or cars about to turn on my street. Now I make sure I pay attention to people in the cars to see if it is just another monger or an undercover. I never stop when someone is directly behind. I will get her attention if the car is farther away and I suspect it is another monger. I am more bold when it is group of SWs.I didn't want to stop right on that gas station on clinton & fab, it was a Saturday night and everybody would have been watching me. But it definitely was my mistake for passing her up, I just didn't like the fact that she looked so good, but was working and standing with low caliber girls / crackheads. Thoughts?

LeyleySt
08-29-22, 22:39
I didn't want to stop right on that gas station on clinton & fab, it was a Saturday night and everybody would have been watching me. But it definitely was my mistake for passing her up, I just didn't like the fact that she looked so good, but was working and standing with low caliber girls / crackheads. Thoughts?I would listen to my intuition. If you feel it isn't a good idea then you are right. Better to be safe then miss out on a chick. This is just my opinion. Others might think differently. I want to see this chick LOL but 8 pm is too early for me driving to jersey in all that traffic from NY. You didn't specify if she was white, Latina, Black or Asian (LOL I know she can't be Asian) side note where the Asian SWs at??

Sypress
08-29-22, 23:00
I would listen to my intuition. If you feel it isn't a good idea then you are right. Better to be safe then miss out on a chick. This is just my opinion. Others might think differently. I want to see this chick LOL but 8 pm is too early for me driving to jersey in all that traffic from NY. You didn't specify if she was white, Latina, Black or Asian (LOL I know she can't be Asian) side note where the Asian SWs at??BSW, bluish hair, weave I assume, white sneakers, grey tight sweat pants / leggings. Had a cap on at some point as well I think. Nice body, got to catch her again.

BbbjFanatic
08-31-22, 23:59
The "non-existent" quotas are being filled tonight. Be safe.

I saw a younger blonde (shoulder-length) WSW in a black, loose dress around 6 am on Monday. Anyone?

Hunter Jay
09-01-22, 01:21
The "non-existent" quotas are being filled tonight. Be safe.

I saw a younger blonde (shoulder-length) WSW in a black, loose dress around 6 am on Monday. Anyone?Which stroll area did you see this young blonde freylinhusen McDonald's area or Sherman area.

BbbjFanatic
09-03-22, 15:07
Which stroll area did you see this young blonde freylinhusen McDonald's area or Sherman area.By McD, never saw her before & she wasn't around the other chicks that were out. She looked OK but tired like she just had a rough date.

Hunter Jay
09-03-22, 19:15
By McD, never saw her before & she wasn't around the other chicks that were out. She looked OK but tired like she just had a rough date.I think that's Kelly if she was on that street near twin city supermarket it's her she can suck great I'm thinking about looking for her tonight.

LatinBoy2400
09-04-22, 02:04
Dropped if someone at the airport at 430 am so decided to swing thru the stroll. Started by twin city and worked my way down to Sherman then looped. Nothing was out. Maybe it was already too late. I did see someone by the green storage building off of Sherman. Blonde chick. Looked whacked out and using someone's side mirror while kicking her leg out occasionally LOL. Did see that huge line at the methodone clinic. Stopped to see if anyone looked good or I recognized but nothing. Didn't see any cops but did see other fellow mongers out trying their luck.

Sixxx
09-09-22, 20:34
I think that's Kelly if she was on that street near twin city supermarket it's her she can suck great I'm thinking about looking for her tonight.I got her for now. Still no phone. You guys can have her after I'm done. She looks like she got some sleep today so I may be awhile.

Hunter Jay
09-09-22, 23:35
I got her for now. Still no phone. You guys can have her after I'm done. She looks like she got some sleep today so I may be awhile.Post your testimony after you're done with your session with Kelly.

Sixxx
09-10-22, 02:21
Post your testimony after you're done with your session with Kelly.Don't remember who on here has said she sucks a mean dick. She does, not the best but very good in my opinion. I would only catch her when she's awake, that is when she puts on a performance. Otherwise, it's probably just another night at kereoke.

BbbjFanatic
09-10-22, 21:50
Don't remember who on here has said she sucks a mean dick. She does, not the best but very good in my opinion. I would only catch her when she's awake, that is when she puts on a performance. Otherwise, it's probably just another night at kereoke.Yes. She is good. I've had her a few times during the day, before she was too far gone.

I'm currently chilling with Colombian Anna. I can't pass her up, when I see her. I was just looking foe some head but, with Anna, I always have to get a room for that big pasty white ass.

BbbjFanatic
09-11-22, 01:54
Yes. She is good. I've had her a few times during the day, before she was too far gone.

I'm currently chilling with Colombian Anna. I can't pass her up, when I see her. I was just looking foe some head but, with Anna, I always have to get a room for that big pasty white ass.Well! I won't be seeing Anna anymore. She has fallen way off. 40 minute shower couldn't get the stench off her. She used to clean up well. Oh, well. Best of luck to her.

Nadiyah was out, showing her bare ass. Avoid her like the plague. Younger looking West Indies / Indian.

Jzzoo
09-11-22, 14:47
Well! I won't be seeing Anna anymore. She has fallen way off. 40 minute shower couldn't get the stench off her. She used to clean up well. Oh, well. Best of luck to her.

Nadiyah was out, showing her bare ass. Avoid her like the plague. Younger looking West Indies / Indian.I've seen her a few times. A couple of times she was good. But like 5 times in a row she kept nodding out on my dick. I'm done with her.

Mojxck
09-20-22, 13:40
Have any of you had any success in Irvington? Streets / avenues I could drive through. Looking for any spots in Newark.

Hunter Jay
09-20-22, 17:42
I've seen her a few times. A couple of times she was good. But like 5 times in a row she kept nodding out on my dick. I'm done with her.I saw her last week she was nodding out then claimed I was taking to long to cum I told to stop falling a sleep and keep sucking bastard tried to put a 5 minute limit on my Dick I told her there will be no time limit start sucking for I can cum I fucked her mouth and dropped her off. She's not worth the trouble has anyone seen Kelly.

Gartobo
09-20-22, 22:44
Watch out for police around the McDonalds area on Frelinghuysen Ave. Bunch of hidden cars and police cruisers around the area looking for someone. Got stopped earlier but they just let me go. Couple people out tonight but not enough to risk it for me again.

BlueBuff
09-21-22, 14:43
Have any of you had any success in Irvington? Streets / avenues I could drive through. Looking for any spots in Newark.Irvington stroll is not for the feeble hearted. Before pandemic you could find decent SW's not anymore, the cops have closed many streets and all 90% you will only find trannies.

BlueBuff
09-21-22, 14:45
Watch out for police around the McDonalds area on Frelinghuysen Ave. Bunch of hidden cars and police cruisers around the area looking for someone. Got stopped earlier but they just let me go. Couple people out tonight but not enough to risk it for me again.The cops have been parking in the streets opp McDonalds and unmarked cars in the parking lot so be careful guys.

Hunter Jay
09-21-22, 17:30
The cops have been parking in the streets opp McDonalds and unmarked cars in the parking lot so be careful guys.They're looking for someone. I picked up a Chick in front of the Elizabeth LE I snapped at the Chick told her to get the fuck out it's was Liz my nerves was bad I pull over to pick her up the LE show up behind me I'm glad LE just drove away Liz sucked me off I dropped her off and left Newark.

BbbjFanatic
09-28-22, 23:46
Mid-20's, looks decent from a distance, heavy makeup. Ripped jeans with healthy thighs, shoulder black hair, smells like a dumpster fire. She was way too high, so I just dropped her back off with no action. I knew I wouldn't be able to complete. Anyone have info on her? Is she OK after a cleaning?

Hunter Jay
09-29-22, 00:57
Mid-20's, looks decent from a distance, heavy makeup. Ripped jeans with healthy thighs, shoulder black hair, smells like a dumpster fire. She was way too high, so I just dropped her back off with no action. I knew I wouldn't be able to complete. Anyone have info on her? Is she OK after a cleaning?I know who you're talking about I saw her once BJ was ok she's not my type I was desperate to blast when I picked her up this was last year she always look dirty now.

EpisodeMan
09-29-22, 08:05
Mid-20's, looks decent from a distance, heavy makeup. Ripped jeans with healthy thighs, shoulder black hair, smells like a dumpster fire. She was way too high, so I just dropped her back off with no action. I knew I wouldn't be able to complete. Anyone have info on her? Is she OK after a cleaning?Dropping Gia off was a good decision. I have seen her twice (twice only because she had changed her hairstyle and I didn't recognize her from first encounter). Both times she started off pleasant and willing. She does look good from distance and not too bad up close. We went to motel, she went into bathroom, and next thing I knew I had a basket case on my hands. She would start BBBJ for 30 seconds, get up, take a hit and then go bonkers, back and forth from window, door and bathroom. Same skit, both times and even after I got dressed and said I wanted to leave, it took 45 minutes to get her to go. Almost left her in room, but didn't want to cause trouble at motel I frequent regularly.

BbbjFanatic
09-29-22, 12:10
Thanks guys. That's the vibe I picked up on. She was a nervous high mess and I just didn't see it ending well. Too bad.

Both Frely & Sherman were dry all week.

MuchachoNJ
09-29-22, 16:25
Thanks guys. That's the vibe I picked up on. She was a nervous high mess and I just didn't see it ending well. Too bad.

Both Frely & Sherman were dry all week.I got her on my car one time but oh boy she was stinky as F. To me that's a big no so I kicked her out and never again.

Hunter Jay
10-04-22, 18:29
Has anyone seen Kelly young WSW blonde hair she's located on freylinhusen McDonald's area but she stand on that street near Twin city market. Anyone know a Chick name Mina Pennsylvania Ave and Emmett area my fucking god she give good service but no active phone damn had fun with her a few times already.

SnakeAndDragon
10-04-22, 18:47
Has anyone seen Kelly young WSW blonde hair she's located on freylinhusen McDonald's area but she stand on that street near Twin city market. Anyone know a Chick name Mina Pennsylvania Ave and Emmett area my fucking god she give good service but no active phone damn had fun with her a few times already.I asked around about kelly, I was told she hasnt been around. Nobody would give any more info. Then again I have no idea what she looks like aside from long blonde hair and some other small info.

BbbjFanatic
10-04-22, 20:58
Has anyone seen Kelly young WSW blonde hair she's located on freylinhusen McDonald's area but she stand on that street near Twin city market. Anyone know a Chick name Mina Pennsylvania Ave and Emmett area my fucking god she give good service but no active phone damn had fun with her a few times already.I'm pass through there pretty much daily. It's been a drought. I haven't seen Kelly since early summer.

Hunter Jay
10-04-22, 21:39
I'm pass through there pretty much daily. It's been a drought. I haven't seen Kelly since early summer.Last time I saw kelly was early September.

Sypress
10-09-22, 10:52
Did anybody see that BSW working day time primarily, she had the long hair going down to her midback I think, it's blue towards the end, looked like thick dreads. She has a nice body, is a medium height, she always sticks walking back and forth in that spot right infront of those apartments on sherman ave, the ones that are small and sort of connected to eachother and have a brown paint job.

Jzzoo
10-10-22, 15:15
Did anybody see that BSW working day time primarily, she had the long hair going down to her midback I think, it's blue towards the end, looked like thick dreads. She has a nice body, is a medium height, she always sticks walking back and forth in that spot right infront of those apartments on sherman ave, the ones that are small and sort of connected to eachother and have a brown paint job.Yes. Saw her 2 days in a row.

She looks real good. I didn't try to pick her up. In my experience these types know they look good and want too much.

I'd rather try the regular looking ones. Sometimes you find a real gobbler.

I find the real pretty ones like this can't suck dick.

Sypress
10-10-22, 20:08
Yes. Saw her 2 days in a row.

She looks real good. I didn't try to pick her up. In my experience these types know they look good and want too much.

I'd rather try the regular looking ones. Sometimes you find a real gobbler.

I find the real pretty ones like this can't suck dick.I just don't appreciate the fact she only works daytime and is in a difficult spot for pick up. But I agree with your assessment, I think she's worth a shot though.

FlyGuyEddie007
10-13-22, 10:19
Ok I met this very petite 30 year old BSW named Wanda on Clinton Ave and 19th (up the block on 19th). She is like 4'11 maybe 100 lbs. Dark skinned but cute like real cute. So she hops in and that is where sh&t got weird. She was real paranoid that we were being filed but there was no cars behind us she wanted to go to this one spot I told her no so I made her pick a second spot. We get there she's drinking a little bit of Hennessy she had an a bottle in her bag, and and she starts talking out the window nobody's there she starts wigging out and wants me to take her back.

I tried to negotiate with her didn't happen luckily she didn't get any money from me just she's got to have like some kind of mental issues or something but she's actually cute which sucks. I wanted to smash it. So we pull up to where she wanted me to drop her off after she had me keep going left and right zigzagging through all these blocks thinking we're being tailed. She had the nerve to ask me for a couple dollars to go to the store I said hell now and drove off.

Anyone meet this one?

Sypress
10-13-22, 11:50
Ok I met this very petite 30 year old BSW named Wanda on Clinton Ave and 19th (up the block on 19th). She is like 4'11 maybe 100 lbs. Dark skinned but cute like real cute. So she hops in and that is where sh&t got weird. She was real paranoid that we were being filed but there was no cars behind us she wanted to go to this one spot I told her no so I made her pick a second spot. We get there she's drinking a little bit of Hennessy she had an a bottle in her bag, and and she starts talking out the window nobody's there she starts wigging out and wants me to take her back.

I tried to negotiate with her didn't happen luckily she didn't get any money from me just she's got to have like some kind of mental issues or something but she's actually cute which sucks. I wanted to smash it. So we pull up to where she wanted me to drop her off after she had me keep going left and right zigzagging through all these blocks thinking we're being tailed. She had the nerve to ask me for a couple dollars to go to the store I said hell now and drove off.

Anyone meet this one?These girls are on serious drugs, and on top of that already have mental issues, it happens. Never seen this small petite chick, clinton and 19 has been so ass lately, can't find anything over there that's decent.

FlyGuyEddie007
10-13-22, 12:02
These girls are on serious drugs, and on top of that already have mental issues, it happens. Never seen this small petite chick, clinton and 19 has been so ass lately, can't find anything over there that's decent.Yeah she was the only one that was actually decent there was a lot of zombies walking around.

MarsBlackMan21
10-16-22, 13:15
Would the Nework strolls be active around 3-4 am? I get off work pretty late and the Patterson stroll is a ghost town at pretty much all hours. So want to try to hit this stroll sometime tonight.

Jzzoo
10-16-22, 14:39
Would the Nework strolls be active around 3-4 am? I get off work pretty late and the Patterson stroll is a ghost town at pretty much all hours. So want to try to hit this stroll sometime tonight.I go out a lot at this time also. I find the Clinton stroll best at this time. Next would be Sherman / Pennsylvania and I find Frey dead at this time. In my experience.

Jzzoo
10-16-22, 14:44
Would the Nework strolls be active around 3-4 am? I get off work pretty late and the Patterson stroll is a ghost town at pretty much all hours. So want to try to hit this stroll sometime tonight.And yes Paterson is dead as fuck. Does anyone know what's up with this? Used to be decent. I don't even go there anymore. Its a complete waste of time.

BbbjFanatic
10-17-22, 17:14
Tranny stomping around, rips her top off, big dumb fake tits pointing straight up as she laid on the steps.

I picked up a tall, blonde chick. I've seen her a few times, never got her name. She goes balls deep and swallows, I give he $40. She is mid-40, tall, slim, wears a hoodie. Anyway, she says NPD is always around at night due to shootings. She says girls are out earlier. I pass through the area mostly around 3 am going to work, it's been dead for over a month.

Sixxx
10-20-22, 22:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!