PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Botoman
09-23-18, 07:18
Boto playin cat & Mouse with Maya. Was DT midnight cruzed around & nothing. Hoping to find tasty blonde with blue dye now Maya but nothing again. Boto even went inside Safeway but nope. Help the Boto find Maya.

Botoman
09-30-18, 14:56
Boto playin cat & Mouse with Maya. Was DT midnight cruzed around & nothing. Hoping to find tasty blonde with blue dye now Maya but nothing again. Boto even went inside Safeway but nope. Help the Boto find Maya.Boto finally found Maya daytime behind Longs. She said she works midnight to 4–5 Am but Boto never sees her. CBJ was good. 4 said her donation went up but stuck with. 4 this time & don't know what it went up to. She used to do BBBJ on Boto but Boto was ok with CBJ. As messed up as she is she still looks good & has decent attitude.

Redneck 1
10-01-18, 19:40
Hello DemoMan, every time Boto checks, no Maya no Malia. Thanque for update so at least the Boto knows Malia is out there. Damm, Boto is super craving Maya rite now.Now that you scored with Maya, here's an update on Malia. Last night (Sunday), shortly after 7, Malia was walking on the makai side of North Kukui Street near Chinatown Cultural Plaza. She looked good, at least from a distance and with her clothing on, and seemed to be in good spirits.

RdPuerco
10-04-18, 06:50
I'm heading home after striking out Wednesday just before midnight, bummed about an hour of wasted cruising-around time. I saw Angie off in the distance, Christina briefly, and Malia on Pauahi near River, but didn't get with any of them. I'm heading up Bishop and see a super-cute young girl who can't be more than 25 or so walk past, and of course I slow down a bit to check her out. She notices this and gives me The Look.

Holy fuck! The Look!

I circle the block and catch her just after she turns onto Beretania, and I pull over next to her: "Are you dating?

She is, lucky for me.

How cute is she, you ask? Kind of like this:

https://www.123rf.com/photo_71294662_portrait-of-young-cute-brunette-girl-wearing-on-black-leather-pants-and-white-blouse-posed-on-abando.html?fromid=WmwrQ1BVR0ovOXdjSUUySDJ1RHQ2UT09

But, honestly, slightly better-looking and a bit more flat-chested than that girl. When she gets into my car, I can't believe my luck; she's far and away the hottest provider I've seen downtown since Crazy Jennifer a couple of years ago.

We chat a bit. Her name is Elaina, she's from South NJ, she's been here a couple of weeks and may be around for a couple of weeks longer. She agrees to a BBBJ (but no CIM) for. 5 and we go to a secluded spot.

Now I get my second surprise of the evening: she gives GREAT head. She's immediately up there with the best of the downtown providers, at least as good as Alli / Allie / Ally. And no detectable attitude; I feel like I've found a unicorn.

After learning that she doesn't have a working phone, I drop her back off at the same intersection. I drive home, still in shock at the improbable experience I just had.

Speaking of Alli / Allie / Ally, I saw her the other evening walking down Kukui; I picked her up and we did our usual thing. It turns out her jealous BF had gotten access to her phone and blocked a bunch of numbers, including mine, which is why I hadn't been able to get in touch. But she had a new phone now, and when the SIM card got transferred there were no more blocked numbers on the new phone. So bottom line, if you haven't been able to get in touch with her, it wasn't personal, and now it's fixed.

Botoman
10-04-18, 22:04
Rd, how did you navigate to find her? Bishop is one way goingmakai. Did you go to Alakea then left on beretania?

I'm heading home after striking out Wednesday just before midnight, bummed about an hour of wasted cruising-around time. I saw Angie off in the distance, Christina briefly, and Malia on Pauahi near River, but didn't get with any of them. I'm heading up Bishop and see a super-cute young girl who can't be more than 25 or so walk past, and of course I slow down a bit to check her out. She notices this and gives me The Look.

Holy fuck! The Look!

I circle the block and catch her just after she turns onto Beretania, and I pull over next to her: "Are you dating?

She is, lucky for me.

https://www.123rf.com/photo_71294662_portrait-of-young-cute-brunette-girl-wearing-on-black-leather-pants-and-white-blouse-posed-on-abando.html?fromid=WmwrQ1BVR0ovOXdjSUUySDJ1RHQ2UT09

But, honestly, slightly better-looking and a bit more flat-chested than that girl. When she gets into my car, I can't believe my luck; she's far and away the hottest provider I've seen downtown since Crazy Jennifer a couple of years ago.

We chat a bit. Her name is Elaina, she's from South NJ, she's been here a couple of weeks and may be around for a couple of weeks longer. She agrees to a BBBJ (but no CIM) for. 5 and we go to a secluded spot.

Now I get my second surprise of the evening: she gives GREAT head. She's immediately up there with the best of the downtown providers, at least as good as Alli / Allie / Ally. And no detectable attitude; I feel like I've found a unicorn.

After learning that she doesn't have a working phone, I drop her back off at the same intersection. I drive home, still in shock at the improbable experience I just had.

Speaking of Alli / Allie / Ally, I saw her the other evening walking down Kukui; I picked her up and we did our usual thing. It turns out her jealous BF had gotten access to her phone and blocked a bunch of numbers, including mine, which is why I hadn't been able to get in touch. But she had a new phone now, and when the SIM card got transferred there were no more blocked numbers on the new phone. So bottom line, if you haven't been able to get in touch with her, it wasn't personal, and now it's fixed.

RdPuerco
10-05-18, 01:34
Rd, how did you navigate to find her? Bishop is one way goingmakai. Did you go to Alakea then left on beretania?Bishop - King - Alakea - Beretania.

Botoman
10-05-18, 04:35
Bishop - King - Alakea - Beretania.Dam RD, your one good driver to go all the way around that block and still track her down. You know how many times Boto tried to tracked um down but like st um? That's sum skills. Saw a wariness behind the store behind Long's by the corner who resembled Elaine, skinny with dark skinny jeans, youngish, dark hair haole, then got a closer look & the face looked had it. Forgot name but not Elaine.

ShyGuy808
10-05-18, 05:46

Holy fuck! The Look!

She is, lucky for me.

Speaking of Alli / Allie / Ally, I saw her the other evening walking down Kukui; I picked her up and we did our usual thing. It turns out her jealous BF had gotten access to her phone and blocked a bunch of numbers, including mine, which is why I hadn't been able to get in touch. But she had a new phone now, and when the SIM card got transferred there were no more blocked numbers on the new phone. So bottom line, if you haven't been able to get in touch with her, it wasn't personal, and now it's fixed.Damn man, Elaina deff sounds like a unicorn. Don't really cruise much downtown but might be worth a look. Just wondering though so you saw Angie? Haven't seen her in a bit. Was wondering how she looked and where you saw her. She was always a good provider to me in those time when I was downtown so would love to see her again.

Redneck 1
10-05-18, 13:21
I'm heading up Bishop and see a super-cute young girl who can't be more than 25 or so walk past, and of course I slow down a bit to check her out. She notices this and gives me The Look.

Holy fuck! The Look!

She is, lucky for me. Good catch!

That's a nice example of how sometimes cruising through less-popular downtown areas, especially at night, can be helpful.

RdPuerco
10-06-18, 03:57
Damn man, Elaina deff sounds like a unicorn. Don't really cruise much downtown but might be worth a look. Just wondering though so you saw Angie? Haven't seen her in a bit. Was wondering how she looked and where you saw her. She was always a good provider to me in those time when I was downtown so would love to see her again.I've seen her as recently as this evening. She has a crew cut now, and I saw her by the river between Kukui and Vineyard about 8 pm.

PnoiSoulJah
10-06-18, 06:19

Holy fuck! The Look!

She is, lucky for me.

Speaking of Alli / Allie / Ally, I saw her the other evening walking down Kukui; I picked her up and we did our usual thing. It turns out her jealous BF had gotten access to her phone and blocked a bunch of numbers, including mine, which is why I hadn't been able to get in touch. But she had a new phone now, and when the SIM card got transferred there were no more blocked numbers on the new phone. So bottom line, if you haven't been able to get in touch with her, it wasn't personal, and now it's fixed.Looks like I'm going to have to drive around and hunt her down. Thanks for the info.

RdPuerco
10-06-18, 22:40

Holy fuck! The Look!

She is, lucky for me.

Speaking of Alli / Allie / Ally, I saw her the other evening walking down Kukui; I picked her up and we did our usual thing. It turns out her jealous BF had gotten access to her phone and blocked a bunch of numbers, including mine, which is why I hadn't been able to get in touch. But she had a new phone now, and when the SIM card got transferred there were no more blocked numbers on the new phone. So bottom line, if you haven't been able to get in touch with her, it wasn't personal, and now it's fixed.Against all odds, I ran into Elaina AGAIN 4:15 pm Saturday at the intersection of King St. & River. Another session just like the first, she's REALLY skilled and was really chill. She told me she's 22, and I believe it. If you see her today, she's wearing a men's hat and multicolored yoga pants, she's a skinny, pretty brunette with long straight hair. Oh, and old needle tracks on her arms, so there's that. And she doesn't expect to be here much longer, maybe another week or two before heading back to NJ.

Redneck 1
10-07-18, 14:37
Against all odds, I ran into Elaina AGAIN 4:15 pm Saturday at the intersection of King St. & River. Another session just like the first, she's REALLY skilled and was really chill. She told me she's 22, and I believe it. If you see her today, she's wearing a men's hat and multicolored yoga pants, she's a skinny, pretty brunette with long straight hair. Oh, and old needle tracks on her arms, so there's that. And she doesn't expect to be here much longer, maybe another week or two before heading back to NJ.At about 11:00 last night (Saturday), I saw a slender woman in Chinatown who was presumably Elaina. She fit the above-quoted description, including the "men's hat and multicolored yoga pants," and was at the mauka / Diamond Head corner of the Maunakea Street / North Pauahi Street intersection. However, I didn't attempt to speak with her because she was walking with some other guy. At the time of this post, the three posted sightings of her occurred on Bishop and Beretania Streets, the intersection of North King Street and River Street, and the intersection of Maunakea Street and North Pauahi Street, which are all away from the standard South Kukui Street / North Kukui Street mongering area, so guys looking for her might want to keep that in mind.

Just wondering though so you saw Angie? Haven't seen her in a bit. Was wondering how she looked and where you saw her. She was always a good provider to me in those time when I was downtown so would love to see her again.In addition to RdPuerco's reply, between about 2:00 and 2:20 on this Sunday morning, Angie was at the mauka / Ewa corner of the Fort Street / South Kukui Street juncture; on the makai side of North Kukui Street near the Chinatown Cultural Plaza; and near the makai / Diamond Head corner of the North Kukui Street / Aala Street juncture. She's easy to identify, because she's the only relatively tall, mature WSW with an extremely short haircut who's currently working downtown.

RdPuerco
10-07-18, 17:11
At about 11:00 last night (Saturday), I saw a slender woman in Chinatown who was presumably Elaina. She fit the above-quoted description, including the "men's hat and multicolored yoga pants," and was at the mauka / Diamond Head corner of the Maunakea Street / North Pauahi Street intersection. However, I didn't attempt to speak with her because she was walking with some other guy. At the time of this post, the three posted sightings of her occurred on Bishop and Beretania Streets, the intersection of North King Street and River Street, and the intersection of Maunakea Street and North Pauahi Street, which are all away from the standard South Kukui Street / North Kukui Street mongering area, so guys looking for her might want to keep that in mind.She was wearing a grey fedora, right?

Redneck 1
10-07-18, 19:15
She was wearing a grey fedora, right?Although I'm not very knowledgeable about hat styles, the hat she was wearing looked like a short-brimmed fedora. Unfortunately, I don't recall the hat's color, because the lighting was rather dim and I only looked at the hat briefly.

KookyKidd
10-07-18, 23:24
Ran into Abbie or Abby on the back side of Longs, almost missed her on my first pass, but I swung back around. Made the stop and noticed she had a lot of bags. When she got in, she said she had a dog. I am like what the hell! When I looked into her bag, there it was a small little dog. Well I let that pass and drove to the spot. BBBJ was pretty good, but the Bush was even better. After the deed was done, we were having casual small talk and she dozed off on me twice in mid sentence. HAHAHA. I think she was on something though. Definitely will repeat, tried to get her number as she was getting out and she said something about a boyfriend.

RdPuerco
10-08-18, 00:06
Although I'm not very knowledgeable about hat styles, the hat she was wearing looked like a short-brimmed fedora. Unfortunately, I don't recall the hat's color, because the lighting was rather dim and I only looked at the hat briefly.I'm glad that someone else has at least seen her. She mentioned she was getting a new phone, and may have had it by the time you saw her that evening.

If I see her again, I'm going to try for a longer date with a more extensive menu; she's my new Nikki Sweet.

DaaBoy
10-08-18, 07:17
Against all odds, I ran into Elaina AGAIN 4:15 pm Saturday at the intersection of King St. & River. Another session just like the first, she's REALLY skilled and was really chill. She told me she's 22, and I believe it. If you see her today, she's wearing a men's hat and multicolored yoga pants, she's a skinny, pretty brunette with long straight hair. Oh, and old needle tracks on her arms, so there's that. And she doesn't expect to be here much longer, maybe another week or two before heading back to NJ.I've been searching for Elaina the past 4 nights LOL. Drove around the areas mentioned multiple times. I probably spent a BBBJ's worth of gas trying to find this girl. I seen every homeless person, drug dealer, gang member and crackhead in those areas but no Elaina.

If you guys happen to see her again, please tell her to pick a regular spot. It'd be much appreciated for guys like me.

Botoman
10-08-18, 11:01
I've been searching for Elaina the past 4 nights LOL. Drove around the areas mentioned multiple times. I probably spent a BBBJ's worth of gas trying to find this girl. I seen every homeless person, drug dealer, gang member and crackhead in those areas but no Elaina.

If you guys happen to see her again, please tell her to pick a regular spot. It'd be much appreciated for guys like me.Same for Boto. Where is this Elaine? Boto saw one hottie on hotel street walking with an older messed up female & axed if she was Elaine & the hottie gave a disgusted look. Is Elaine looks like she working or look like a civilian going about her biz? Sounds like she dresses like a civilian & hangs out with derelicts so how can you tell she's up to play? Where is dis female?

Saw Maya walking Maunakea near the conv store & a syringe with no needle drops from her bag & she bends over in her short short booty shorts she sas kinds in a daze. For a girl so messed up her ass looks so ono.

Then later saw Malia walking maunakea & Pauahi. She wore white cotton short dress with no bra & looked ono & messed up. Said she was busy & not available for an hour or two. Maybe she's selling drugs now or something to get her high.

I'm glad that someone else has at least seen her. She mentioned she was getting a new phone, and may have had it by the time you saw her that evening.

If I see her again, I'm going to try for a longer date with a more extensive menu; she's my new Nikki Sweet.Dam dude, you the only lucky guy. You should go Vegas or bet on Monday Night Footbsll because luck comes in 3's & you got 2 lucky encounters so far. Maybe she just going about her day but knows you so she stops to service but how can us normal non repeat customers get her attention? Maybe she likes you but how can the Boto work your charm or she get hint we looking & want to get with her?

RdPuerco
10-08-18, 11:45
Dam dude, you the only lucky guy. You should go Vegas or bet on Monday Night Footbsll because luck comes in 3's & you got 2 lucky encounters so far. Maybe she just going about her day but knows you so she stops to service but how can us normal non repeat customers get her attention? Maybe she likes you but how can the Boto work your charm or she get hint we looking & want to get with her?Funny you should say that, because I just got lucky for the third time. 4:45 am, she was coming out of the liquor store on Maunakea between Pauahi & Beretania. I didn't recognize her at first because of the light, and also because she seemed to be tweaking; her walk and demeanor were completely different. If she hadn't waved me down, I would have passed her by.

Perhaps because I have effusively praised her BBBJ skills in the past, this time she was almost showing off her impressive deepthroat abilities, and teasing the crap out of me. She laughed as I squirmed and moaned. I did in fact get my more extensive menu, and she is shaved.

If you see her this morning, she has red & black tights and a grey shirt. As for my "charm", that first time it was just dumb luck in passing her as I was exiting the area; every other time it was her chasing me down as I drove by.

She mentioned she has a new phone, and like an idiot I forgot to get her number. Stupefied by good commercial sex, I guess.

RdPuerco
10-08-18, 18:54
If you see her this morning, she has red & black tights and a grey shirt. As for my "charm", that first time it was just dumb luck in passing her as I was exiting the area; every other time it was her chasing me down as I drove by.

She mentioned she has a new phone, and like an idiot I forgot to get her number. Stupefied by good commercial sex, I guess.The weird thing is, I've never once seen her when I've been looking for her. The first time was when I had given up and was leaving the area, the second was when I was taking a shortcut down River St. And this morning I was coming back from Zippy's after cruising the area and finding it full of mahus. It really was her getting my attention rather than me hunting her down.

She shouldn't be too hard to recognize, though; there's nobody else downtown who fits her description. She looks like a haole girl from a distance, but when you see her up close there's a little bit so Asian in the mix, enough to make her extra-cute and a tad exotic-looking.

Botoman
10-09-18, 03:36
Funny you should say that, because I just got lucky for the third time. 4:45 am, she was coming out of the liquor store on Maunakea between Pauahi & Beretania. I didn't recognize her at first because of the light, and also because she seemed to be tweaking; her walk and demeanor were completely different. If she hadn't waved me down, I would have passed her by.

Perhaps because I have effusively praised her BBBJ skills in the past, this time she was almost showing off her impressive deepthroat abilities, and teasing the crap out of me. She laughed as I squirmed and moaned. I did in fact get my more extensive menu, and she is shaved.

She mentioned she has a new phone, and like an idiot I forgot to get her number. Stupefied by good commercial sex, I guess.Would a normal guy not you recognize Elaine as a player or is she low key? Luck runs in 3's so no go Vegas because you busted but 3 x with Elaine the unicorn already. Wish she would spread the (legs) wealth to us other guys too.

SomeFear
10-09-18, 04:18
The weird thing is, I've never once seen her when I've been looking for her. The first time was when I had given up and was leaving the area, the second was when I was taking a shortcut down River St. And this morning I was coming back from Zippy's after cruising the area and finding it full of mahus. It really was her getting my attention rather than me hunting her down.

She shouldn't be too hard to recognize, though; there's nobody else downtown who fits her description. She looks like a haole girl from a distance, but when you see her up close there's a little bit so Asian in the mix, enough to make her extra-cute and a tad exotic-looking.Dam you got some luck. I've been reading your posts from the first time you wrote about her. Been searching the area with zero luck. Seems like she's around at odd times. Hope you score again and can get the number.

RdPuerco
10-09-18, 05:00
Would a normal guy not you recognize Elaine as a player or is she low key? I dunno, speaking for myself you'd at least consider the possibility; I wasn't looking when I first found her, but she gave me The Look. And you see a random hot girl bopping along in a ho zone late at night, you've got to take notice, no? So yeah, definitely maybe.

RdPuerco
10-09-18, 14:13
Hope you score again and can get the number.So say I get her number. The next time I see her, how would I explain a bunch or random horndogs blowing up her phone? It's one thing if several other mongers have the number, but she's clearly not meeting many (or any) of you guys. And if it ever got to that point, I'd only share with members I knew.

Skahawaii
10-10-18, 04:48
Late report, picked up maya, for those who don't know, she's a haole girl mid, maybe late twenties, blonde hair, petite build, pretty cute for downtown standards.

Spotted her around 5 am in front of the high rise by longs. 1 bill for cfs, not sure if BBFS is on the menu, didn't ask, decent blowjob, no clock watching or complaints, cute little body. Pretty chill girl, if she had a phone I'd probably be a regular.

DaaBoy
10-10-18, 06:19
So say I get her number. The next time I see her, how would I explain a bunch or random horndogs blowing up her phone? It's one thing if several other mongers have the number, but she's clearly not meeting many (or any) of you guys. And if it ever got to that point, I'd only share with members I knew.Perhaps the next time you see her, you might suggest she stay in a certain area if she's looking for more business.

RdPuerco
10-10-18, 06:22
This morning just before sunrise I went with a provider I'd never seen before, Kimmy. A nice local girl with huge tits. And she talked about how rough it was out there, and a friend of hers had been beaten up and decided to quit the streets. The friend's name? Stephanie.I only saw Kimmy out there once since then, and again Tuesday night about 11:30 pm in the Safeway parking lot. She was happy to see me, and when we got to an appropriately secluded spot she proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJs I've ever received. This was a virtuoso performance: good tongue action, perfect pressure, excellent pacing. . . It was in my top 3 of all time. It was so good I know I'll still be feeling it tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, her phone was stolen, so I couldn't get digits, but she assured me she'd be out Thursday night.

As will I.

RdPuerco
10-11-18, 04:52
If I wasn't on moderation, you guys would benefit from my posting that Elaina is out RIGHT NOW on the Makai side of Pauahi between River and Maunakea. Black tights with cutouts on the sides, long sleeve white shirt, black baseball cap. And she has a rollaboard suitcase with her tonight.

Of course, I saw her again, and it was excellent.

We got to talking; it turns out she's Italian and Korean. Her phone isn't working, and she's not counting on getting it working before Friday night. . . Which is when she leaves.

I doubt I'll be able to see her on Friday, which leaves me with a dilemma if I run into her tomorrow: blow off Kimmy, who was simply amazing last night, or miss out on seeing Elaina for the last time ever. It's probably academic anyway, since the odds of having both of those options on the table are probably vanishingly small.

SomeFear
10-11-18, 07:24
Perhaps the next time you see her, you might suggest she stay in a certain area if she's looking for more business.I would have to agree with that.

RdPuerco
10-11-18, 14:57
Perhaps the next time you see her, you might suggest she stay in a certain area if she's looking for more business.I would have to agree with that.I asked Elaina for her # last night when she told me about her broken phone.

"But how will I find you again?" I complained.

She laughed.

"You don't seem to have a problem with that," she said.

And you know what? She's right..

I've seen her FOUR TIMES now, so it's not like she's under the radar. 3 times out of 4 I've seen her in the very small area bordered by Beretania, King, Maunakea and River; Redneck saw her in the same area. That's literally TWO BLOCKS, and she's the only girl who fits the description, so it's not like there'd be a lot of false positives. Every time I've seen her it's been between 9 pm and midnight. So I'm not wondering why I've seen her so often, I'm wondering why you guys haven't.

So stop wishing you had a GPS tracker for her. Get out there and start looking.

RdPuerco
10-11-18, 15:23
I only saw Kimmy out there once since then, and again Tuesday night about 11:30 pm in the Safeway parking lot. She was happy to see me, and when we got to an appropriately secluded spot she proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJs I've ever received. This was a virtuoso performance: good tongue action, perfect pressure, excellent pacing. . . It was in my top 3 of all time.If you're looking for Kimmy, I would guess she's Hawaiian / Portuguese, dark complexion, about 5'2", 40-ish, thick, huge tits, glasses, with dark wavy hair a few inches short of shoulder-length.

RdPuerco
10-11-18, 16:40
My perspective is different. In my opinion, formed over several decades of downtown experience, without any drugs and drug-using providers there would be much less downtown street mongering action. From that perspective, thank goodness for drugs and the many downtown providers who use them.My own experience:

I ran into Elaina AGAIN 4:15 pm Saturday at the intersection of King St. & River. Another session just like the first, she's REALLY skilled and was really chill. She told me she's 22, and I believe it. If you see her today, she's wearing a men's hat and multicolored yoga pants, she's a skinny, pretty brunette with long straight hair. Oh, and old needle tracks on her arms, so there's that.

RdPuerco
10-11-18, 21:40
Saw Elaina again today at 2 pm same place as last night, sitting with the line of people up against the wall on the Makai side of Pauahi between River and Maunakea. Black tights with cutouts on the sides, black tank top, no hat. I see her out there ALL THE TIME; how are you guys striking out so consistently?

Took her back to my place for some CFS. Man, that girl is skinny! And no tits to speak of, which is contrary to some of my most dearly-held beliefs. But young, super cute and killer skills with a great attitude counts for a lot in my book, so she is my current favorite.

She's not leaving Friday after all, there's some issue with getting her I'd together to get the ticket. But it seems like her time here is almost over, so pounce while the pouncing's good.

RdPuerco
10-12-18, 00:51
I'd keep checking the line of people up against the wall on the Makai side of Pauahi between River and Maunakea, and stick to the area bordered by Beretania, King, Maunakea and River. Mostly after 10 pm, but she seems to be spending more time out there now.

Hinode
10-12-18, 01:54
To the braddah I cock blocked the other day, my sincere apologies. Seen Abby and scooped her up. She told me she was going to date a guy in a car (in front of me.) For what it's worth, she was great. 5 minutes I didn't last. No doggie like others have reported, but she told me was mix chiuaua terrier.

Seen destiny a lot. Never seems to want to date. Probably because of time, location, and appearance (me.). One day I'd like to sample.

Seen Maya 2 days ago, she looked fucked. Definitely on something. Would not try her. At least not at that time.

Hey, anybody get Mahina's number? She never answers anymore. If you have, please let me know or let her know I'm looking for her. Mahalo.

Botoman
10-12-18, 05:15
Seen Maya 2 days ago, she looked fucked. Definitely on something. Would not try her. At least not at that.Hinode Rice, saw Maya couple days ago daytime walking by liquor store on Maunakea, short booty shorts, nice legs, backpack & bag then a syringe drops from her stuff. No needle, just syringe. Plus she has little sores on arm from shooting up. Still looked good for Boto.

RdPuerco
10-13-18, 04:24
She's in the area I mentioned the last couple of reports in shorts and a light-colored knit hoodie.

MadCocker
10-13-18, 09:06
This is a late report for DT. Last week Thursday I had to catch a swing shift and got off work at 130 am. Couldn't sleep since I was caffeinated to the max so I decided to take a drive around the track. Saw what looked like a real girl sitting outside the okazuya place. Went around the block and pulled up. Asked if she was dating and she said yes. Said her name was Bree. Slim, cute and very well spoken girl and a good conversationalist. Agreed on $. 60 for a CBJ. Decent skills and allowed roaming over clothes. Would repeat if I see her out again. Wouldn't mind sampling FS next time too.

Fast forward to today. Same thing swing shift, got off at 130 am and headed DT to find Elaina, but no luck. Saw Raven out and another girl with her behind Longs. Chalked it up to the weather and went home.

Skahawaii
10-13-18, 15:41
This is a late report for DT. Last week Thursday I had to catch a swing shift and got off work at 130 am. Couldn't sleep since I was caffeinated to the max so I decided to take a drive around the track. Saw what looked like a real girl sitting outside the okazuya place. Went around the block and pulled up. Asked if she was dating and she said yes. Said her name was Bree. Slim, cute and very well spoken girl and a good conversationalist. Agreed on $. 60 for a CBJ. Decent skills and allowed roaming over clothes. Would repeat if I see her out again. Wouldn't mind sampling FS next time too.

Fast forward to today. Same thing swing shift, got off at 130 am and headed DT to find Elaina, but no luck. Saw Raven out and another girl with her behind Longs. Chalked it up to the weather and went home.I believe this Bree is the countess of cookie crumble more commonly known as bus stop girl. Her attitude towards customers is fine, but she just has a pilau personality, talking shut about everyone she sees on the road, and man that ***** won't shut up.

Redneck 1
10-13-18, 16:12
This is a late report for DT. Last week Thursday I had to catch a swing shift and got off work at 130 am. Couldn't sleep since I was caffeinated to the max so I decided to take a drive around the track. Saw what looked like a real girl sitting outside the okazuya place. Went around the block and pulled up. Asked if she was dating and she said yes. Said her name was Bree. Slim, cute and very well spoken girl and a good conversationalist. Agreed on $. 60 for a CBJ. Decent skills and allowed roaming over clothes. Would repeat if I see her out again. Wouldn't mind sampling FS next time too.It seems possible that this provider may be the downtown provider otherwise known as Bus Stop Girl. Here's why: (1) Bus Stop Girl has sometimes used the name "Bree"; (2) recently she's often been working at and around that specific location late at night; (3) she usually sits rather than stands while waiting for a date; (4) she's "slim" and could be considered "cute"; and (5) when she wants to be, she can be "well spoken" and "a good conversationalist". (Please note that I'm not recommending her, just providing some info).

Fast forward to today. Same thing swing shift, got off at 130 am and headed DT to find Elaina, but no luck. Saw Raven out and another girl with her behind Longs. Chalked it up to the weather and went home.If the "another girl" with Raven behind Longs was tall (about five feet / nine inches), in her twenties, relatively full-bodied, and had a brown complexion and a mixed African-American / Samoan type of appearance, she was most likely the provider whom I've previously reviewed in the Downtown thread as "T". Recently, she's often been located near Raven at night when both of them are working on the mauka side of South Kukui Street. "T" has now given me permission to post her working names, which are Tamaya and Tika. As I've indicated in previous reviews of her, I've had very good dates with her and she's among my favorite downtown providers. However, it took many dates with her before reaching optimum performance and compatibility. New customers may not receive the same level of service and personality.

DaaBoy
10-13-18, 21:02
Fast forward to today. Same thing swing shift, got off at 130 am and headed DT to find Elaina, but no luck. You have to be some type of MI6 operative to find her or she doesn't look like what we are thinking she looks like. I been driving in that area multiple times (2 p-4 p and 11 p-1 a) and I ain't seen no young, hottie walking around. I see a bunch of homeless people and some cracked-up walkers who I wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole though. The more I think about it, that area is shit city. I have a hard time picturing an early 20 ish, cute girl hanging around that. I did have some crazy ass old asian grandma wearing a backpack keep trying to flag me down who I wouldn't let blow me if she paid me.

I might just be unlucky, so best of luck to you guys out hunting.

Skahawaii
10-13-18, 21:29
You have to be some type of MI6 operative to find her or she doesn't look like what we are thinking she looks like. I been driving in that area multiple times (2 p-4 p and 11 p-1 a) and I ain't seen no young, hottie walking around. I see a bunch of homeless people and some cracked-up walkers who I wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole though. The more I think about it, that area is shit city. I have a hard time picturing an early 20 ish, cute girl hanging around that. I did have some crazy ass old asian grandma wearing a backpack keep trying to flag me down who I wouldn't let blow me if she paid me.

I might just be unlucky, so best of luck to you guys out hunting.Pretty sure I spotted her the other night, and king, cutout leggungs, blue t shirt, some kinda hat, pretty easy to spot, can get mixed up with the younger fob girls, but her demeanor is very haole, so to speak. Looks just like the description, never got to try, hopefully I'll get a chance.

RdPuerco
10-14-18, 03:13
It seems possible that this provider may be the downtown provider otherwise known as Bus Stop Girl. Here's why: (1) Bus Stop Girl has sometimes used the name "Bree"; (2) recently she's often been working at and around that specific location late at night; (3) she usually sits rather than stands while waiting for a date; (4) she's "slim" and could be considered "cute"; and (5) when she wants to be, she can be "well spoken" and "a good conversationalist". (Please note that I'm not recommending her, just providing some info).What Redneck said: Bree = Bus Stop Girl. I've seen her myself, she's pretty attractive for downtown but her service is nothing special. She wasn't unpleasant and there was nothing actively bad about her performance, it was just middle-of-the-road and lacked anything that would make me return for more.

RdPuerco
10-14-18, 03:31
Pretty sure I spotted her the other night, and king, cutout leggungs, blue t shirt, some kinda hat, pretty easy to spot, can get mixed up with the younger fob girls, but her demeanor is very haole, so to speak.That sounds right. She may look like a cute hapa girl (with complexion scars visible up close), but for all intents and purposes she's a mainland haole from NJ.

Redneck 1
10-14-18, 05:15
If the "another girl" with Raven behind Longs was tall (about five feet / nine inches), in her twenties, relatively full-bodied, and had a brown complexion and a mixed African-American / Samoan type of appearance, she was most likely the provider whom I've previously reviewed in the Downtown thread as "T". Recently, she's often been located near Raven at night when both of them are working on the mauka side of South Kukui Street. "T" has now given me permission to post her working names, which are Tamaya and Tika. As I've indicated in previous reviews of her, I've had very good dates with her and she's among my favorite downtown providers. However, it took many dates with her before reaching optimum performance and compatibility. New customers may not receive the same level of service and personality.By the way, to avoid any confusion, there's another provider who occasionally works downtown and uses the name "T" (I think her full first name is Tiana or Tiara). She seems to be in her twenties and is somewhat tall for a woman. She's brown in color, is part African-American and part local (possibly Hawaiian), and is originally from the Waianae coast area. I've known her as an off-and-on downtown provider for years, and have dated her about five or six times. The dates were relatively inexpensive but sometimes involved one or more problems, and she wasn't reliable about doing whatever she agreed to do before the dates. My last date with her (earlier this year) caused me to stop dating her. After several problems, she eventually closed her legs and falsely claimed that her legs were "broken," yet she was walking perfectly well both before and afterward. Her misbehavior and erratic, unpredictable personality appear to result from a combination of mental illness and drug abuse, and she sometimes seems to be homeless. So please don't confuse the "T" who in my experience is a nice provider (Tamaya / Tika) with the "T" whom I consider a defective provider. When the defective one is working (daytime or nighttime), she's mostly either near the River Street / North Kukui Street juncture or on the mauka side of North Kukui Street from River Street to the Hosoi Garden Mortuary parking structure. When the nice one is working (at night), she's usually on the mauka side of South Kukui Street.

RdPuerco
10-14-18, 13:45
When the defective one is workingYou crack me up!

Demolition Man
10-15-18, 03:01
Just got home from driving around DT area, no sign of Elaina; I really really hope I can find her one of these days.

Botoman
10-15-18, 16:11
Just got home from driving around DT area, no sign of Elaina; I really really hope I can find her one of these days.Like lotsa you Boto spend plenty time & gas $ looking for Elaine. She kinda like snuffalufagus, no one else can see her. One time Boto parked by liquor store on Mauna Kea hoping she would show up for hours. Fell asleep & a punk looking skinny local kid knocks on Boto's window and asks who you looking for? Boto got freaked out & left but was like the guy was watching Boto because all kine crazy stuff goes on there & maybe they thought Boto was 5-0, hpd, undercover. Thought guy was going to knife the botomobile.

SomeBilly
10-15-18, 16:17
Like lotsa you Boto spend plenty time & gas $ looking for Elaine. She kinda like snuffalufagus, no one else can see her. One time Boto parked by liquor store on Mauna Kea hoping she would show up for hours. Fell asleep & a punk looking skinny local kid knocks on Boto's window and asks who you looking for? Boto got freaked out & left but was like the guy was watching Boto because all kine crazy stuff goes on there & maybe they thought Boto was 5-0, hpd, undercover. Thought guy was going to knife the botomobile."snuffalufagus", LMAO, now that's funny! Or maybe I'm just showing my true age because I got the joke.

Duro08
10-15-18, 20:43
I needa pop my cherry on a SW. I would drive around the area once in awhile but I never do see anything except mahus. Can someone point me out on what route I could take and what time? Feel free to DM me the details. Hotties in 20's to 30's would best suit me.

Mahalos.

Incogfilipino
10-15-18, 20:56
I needa pop my cherry on a SW. I would drive around the area once in awhile but I never do see anything except mahus. Can someone point me out on what route I could take and what time? Feel free to DM me the details. Hotties in 20's to 30's would best suit me.

Mahalos.Not sure if you will find any there that match your tastes.

Botoman
10-16-18, 05:49
"snuffalufagus", LMAO, now that's funny! Or maybe I'm just showing my true age because I got the joke.If you thought snuffalufagus was funny, how about this. Elaina is like the 80's movie Mannequin with brat pack Andrew McCarthy where manaquin would come to life for only one guy then turn into a manaquin whenever someone else shows up. No offense bruddah RdP. Or like Shallow Hal with Jack Black who had a curse & saw really fat girl as really thin & beautiful. Maybe there's a curse that changes the viewers view of a Pauahi St homeless chronic like arm swing girl & turns her into a hot young hottie.

RdP, Boto not busting your chops. We really jealous of you n your skillz with this hottie Elaina. Wish I was you for 10 minutes.

RdPuerco
10-16-18, 06:23
RdP, Boto not busting your chops. We really jealous of you n your skillz with this hottie Elaina. Wish I was you for 10 minutes.Haha! No worries, enough other people have at least caught sight of her to make her only part snuffleupagus. Which would make her hapa-snuffleupagus.

RdPuerco
10-16-18, 10:56
Usual spot, 5:00 am.

RdPuerco
10-16-18, 11:07
I was sure I saw Elaina just now, pull over to pick her up. And it wasn't her. Some (stinky!) less attractive young local girl with a fedora. This girl was less haole and had dark wavy hair; Elaina's is straight, no waves or curls at all.

RdPuerco
10-16-18, 12:05
Hotties in 20's to 30's would best suit me.Hey, me too. Feel free to post about her when you find one.

RdPuerco
10-16-18, 18:04
I was sure I saw Elaina just now, pull over to pick her up. And it wasn't her. Some (stinky!) less attractive young local girl with a fedora. This girl was less haole and had dark wavy hair; Elaina's is straight, no waves or curls at all.Elaina is really skinny, like you want to give her a sandwich. Pale, haole-girl skin, with some facial complexion scars; almost always wears tights, though I saw her with shorts once. Often wears a tight-fitting long sleeve top, usually under a flannel or denim shirt with rolled-up sleeves.

She may also be gone by now, though perhaps not; I get the feeling there's not a lot of stability or predictability in her life.

Redneck 1
10-16-18, 21:00
Here's a downtown item of interest. Before 5:00 this morning (Tuesday), on the mauka side of South Kukui Street near the back of the Longs building, I observed a dirtbag drug-addict type of guy walking up from behind to the driver's side of a car and quickly punching the driver, who seemed to be a monger, in the face or head. The presumed monger, who looked shocked and frightened, then immediately drove away to avoid more violence. Further investigation indicates that the attacker is a boyfriend or friend of a downtown drug-addict provider (who shall remain nameless at this time), and before the attack the driver apparently had some sort of disagreement with that provider. There are probably two sides to the story about the disagreement, but remember that in the minds of many downtown providers, any problem before, during or after a date is always the customer's fault and never the provider's fault.

Anyway, the moral of the story for mongers is to always try to maintain situational awareness when mongering downtown, especially at night, including frequent use of your vehicle's rearview mirrors. If the driver had seen in advance the dirtbag guy suspiciously approaching the driver's side of the car from behind, he could have driven away before being attacked.

See how much fun the safe AMP-only mongers are missing!

MadCocker
10-17-18, 01:03
It seems possible that this provider may be the downtown provider otherwise known as Bus Stop Girl. Here's why: (1) Bus Stop Girl has sometimes used the name "Bree"; (2) recently she's often been working at and around that specific location late at night; (3) she usually sits rather than stands while waiting for a date; (4) she's "slim" and could be considered "cute"; and (5) when she wants to be, she can be "well spoken" and "a good conversationalist". (Please note that I'm not recommending her, just providing some info).

If the "another girl" with Raven behind Longs was tall (about five feet / nine inches), in her twenties, relatively full-bodied, and had a brown complexion and a mixed African-American / Samoan type of appearance, she was most likely the provider whom I've previously reviewed in the Downtown thread as "T". Recently, she's often been located near Raven at night when both of them are working on the mauka side of South Kukui Street. "T" has now given me permission to post her working names, which are Tamaya and Tika. As I've indicated in previous reviews of her, I've had very good dates with her and she's among my favorite downtown providers. However, it took many dates with her before reaching optimum performance and compatibility. New customers may not receive the same level of service and personality.Thanks for the feedback. I did some research on the forum after reading all the replies. I guess I'm lucky in the regard that I had a good time and no crumbs.

I'm not a dt regular so I'm just happy when I can find a real female. I remember years ago when there were lots of real girls behind Longs. My last dt adventure was a few years back with the blonde Halle girl named Kaycee.

RdPuerco
10-17-18, 02:31
Saw Alli downtown 6-ish, and of course had to date her. As always, she was easygoing and pleasant to be with, and she complained about how her world class tits (my description, not hers) we're getting too big since she gained weight and we're busting her bras. For the record, she is nowhere near fat or even thick, and looks great in tight jeans.

Still the same excellent BBBJ, though between Elaina and Kimmy I've been spoiled for BBBJs lately. Kimmy in particular is right up there in my hall of fame along with Stephanie; between the two I'd be hard pressed to pick a winner.

Oh, I forgot to mention: Sabrina was out this morning 5-ish when I thought I saw Elaina, on Kukui near Nuuanu. Didn't date her, as I realized my cash (and drivers license) were in my other pants.

RdPuerco
10-17-18, 02:36
Saw a cute girl go into Longs last night; she seemed like a provider, so I went into Longs and introduced myself. Her name was Nikki, she's Italian, about 5 foot 2 inches, slim, medium-length brunette hair. Definitely a provider, but her bf was outside Longs and she couldn't go with me without him knowing about it. And I really wanted to go with her.

I did not get digits.

Anyone know anything about her? What's her service like?

Botoman
10-17-18, 02:37
Elaina is really skinny, like you want to give her a sandwich. Pale, haole-girl skin, with some facial complexion scars; almost always wears tights, though I saw her with shorts once. Often wears a tight-fitting long sleeve top, usually under a flannel or denim shirt with rolled-up sleeves.

She may also be gone by now, though perhaps not; I get the feeling there's not a lot of stability or predictability in her life.Boto is dying for Elaina spotting. Elaina sighting is more rare than snuffalufagus, Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, menehune, UFO, alien 👽, madam Pele, Santa clause, and more. Pray for Boto.

RdPuerco
10-17-18, 06:27
Boto is dying for Elaina spotting. Elaina sighting is more rare than snuffalufagus, Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, menehune, UFO, alien 👽, madam Pele, Santa clause, and more. Pray for Boto.Well, I did tell Elaina that it would be a really funny prank if she hid whenever she saw that Boto guy cruising the neighborhood, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Redneck 1
10-17-18, 11:51
Sabrina was out this morning 5-ish when I thought I saw Elaina, on Kukui near Nuuanu. Didn't date her, as I realized my cash (and drivers license) were in my other pants.Thanks, that answers a question in my mind. Around that same time period, I noticed a woman on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, and later walking in the Longs / Safeway parking lot, who looked familiar to me. However, I couldn't recall a name or where I had previously seen her. Now I realize that she was most likely Sabrina, whom I had never met in person but whose prior images I've seen on the internet.

DarealDealer
10-17-18, 18:51
Can anybody pm me her number, been wanting to see her.

MangoFred
10-17-18, 23:03
I was near safeway this morning at about 5:45 and saw a very non descript chunky girl anyone have info. Long time stalker in here, first time poster.

MangoFred
10-17-18, 23:08
Thanks, that answers a question in my mind. Around that same time period, I noticed a woman on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, and later walking in the Longs / Safeway parking lot, who looked familiar to me. However, I couldn't recall a name or where I had previously seen her. Now I realize that she was most likely Sabrina, whom I had never met in person but whose prior images I've seen on the internet.

Can anybody pm me her number, been wanting to see her.First tme here still trying to figure out the sie as a poster long time lurker. Saw a chuncky provider on the corner this morning at 545, anyone have any info?

MangoFred
10-17-18, 23:42
Saw a girl by safeway black dress a little chunky anyone have details. First time poster long time lurker.

RdPuerco
10-18-18, 00:18
Saw a girl by safeway black dress a little chunky anyone have details. First time poster long time lurker.That could potentially be about half the downtown providers; more details would get you a better (or any) response.

For example:

Race.

Age.

Height.

Hair color & length.

Vino1111
10-18-18, 01:13
Saw a girl by safeway black dress a little chunky anyone have details. First time poster long time lurker.She asked me 100.

Well I said I don't have.

Little chubby.

RdPuerco
10-18-18, 02:16
Malia, for some reason, has become positively friendly with me. This mystifies me, since I've only seen her a couple of times; I've spoken to her a few times and hung out for a bit once, so maybe that's it. So when I saw her out this evening, I took a shot and asked her about Elaina.

"Oh, her! Her parents came for her over the weekend, they were hunting for her on Pauahi Street. Her mother is really pretty. ".

So that's that.

RdPuerco
10-18-18, 02:41
Aw a cute rehead with short hair in the Safeway parking lot this afternoon. She approached me because I'd seen her over a month ago and asked if she was dating &emdash; she said her rates started at $100, so I took a pass at the time &emdash; and asked for a ride to the Makiki Safeway. It was on my way, so I gave her a lift.

Her name is Brittany, and no, I didn't get her number; I was still thinking about that base rate. After I dropped her off, I started thinking about it and regretted my decision. If she was GFE, that'd be a bargain!

So I'm clearly an idiot with getting numbers; I should just always remember to ask. And of course, now I'm dying to know what a session with Miss Brittany would be like.

Because I am an idiot.

But if anyone HAS dated her, I'd love to know what's on her menu.

Which reminds me, I'm still hoping someone will have some info about Nikki-who-isn't-Nikki-Sweet, the one whose bf cockblocked me the other day near Longs.

Redneck 1
10-18-18, 20:29
I needa pop my cherry on a SW. I would drive around the area once in awhile but I never do see anything except mahus. Can someone point me out on what route I could take and what time? If you review the posts of that "Redneck" guy in the Downtown thread and (to a lesser extent) this Streetwalker Reports thread, he's often identified the locations where, and the times when, he's found genuine female providers downtown. He also posted, as recently as last month, "in my experience a generally productive time period to hunt downtown can be on weekdays between about 4:30 to 7:00 in the morning. Yet one or two quick passes might not be sufficient, because the more patience a monger has, the more he will likely see".

Hotties in 20's to 30's would best suit me. Please remember, most providers who are "Hotties in 20's to 30's" would want to work in a more provider-favorable environment than out on the downtown streets, where they are exposed to the elements; many of the customers are budget-minded; and some of the customers, drug addicts, crazies, homeless guys and mahus can be potentially dangerous. For example, recently one of my favorite downtown providers was confronted by an aggressive mahu, punched in the face, and had her earnings stolen.

Also, a young "hottie" who's working downtown, Raven for example, may have a restricted menu and relatively high rates for limited service.

Duro08
10-19-18, 16:18
If you review the posts of that "Redneck" guy in the Downtown thread and (to a lesser extent) this Streetwalker Reports thread, he's often identified the locations where, and the times when, he's found genuine female providers downtown. He also posted, as recently as last month, "in my experience a generally productive time period to hunt downtown can be on weekdays between about 4:30 to 7:00 in the morning. Yet one or two quick passes might not be sufficient, because the more patience a monger has, the more he will likely see".

Please remember, most providers who are "Hotties in 20's to 30's" would want to work in a more provider-favorable environment than out on the downtown streets, where they are exposed to the elements; many of the customers are budget-minded; and some of the customers, drug addicts, crazies, homeless guys and mahus can be potentially dangerous. For example, recently one of my favorite downtown providers was confronted by an aggressive mahu, punched in the face, and had her earnings stolen.

Also, a young "hottie" who's working downtown, Raven for example, may have a restricted menu and relatively high rates for limited service.TY Redneck. Still new to this SW thing.

Skahawaii
10-19-18, 16:58
If you review the posts of that "Redneck" guy in the Downtown thread and (to a lesser extent) this Streetwalker Reports thread, he's often identified the locations where, and the times when, he's found genuine female providers downtown. He also posted, as recently as last month, "in my experience a generally productive time period to hunt downtown can be on weekdays between about 4:30 to 7:00 in the morning. Yet one or two quick passes might not be sufficient, because the more patience a monger has, the more he will likely see".

Please remember, most providers who are "Hotties in 20's to 30's" would want to work in a more provider-favorable environment than out on the downtown streets, where they are exposed to the elements; many of the customers are budget-minded; and some of the customers, drug addicts, crazies, homeless guys and mahus can be potentially dangerous. For example, recently one of my favorite downtown providers was confronted by an aggressive mahu, punched in the face, and had her earnings stolen.

Also, a young "hottie" who's working downtown, Raven for example, may have a restricted menu and relatively high rates for limited service.LOL young hotties, maybe about 10 years back around when I just started mongering, longs used to have a pretty damn good selection. I remember 2 girls named emi, one was a haole 'podagee' girl thick not fat, early 20's, basic menu great attitude, then there was Japanese emi, who had a pretty damn good menu, I remember the short Latinas selina? Nikki sweet was a hottie too.

Moral?: your a few years too late, but who knows just go on the hoe stroll and maybe you'll find some gems.

Man, dt ain't what it used to be.

RdPuerco
10-20-18, 17:25
Moral?: your a few years too late, but who knows just go on the hoe stroll and maybe you'll find some gems.I can testify to that. Elaina recently, but I've seen a couple of cute girls out there who might provide even though they currently seem to be off the market. If they just drop their cockblocking loser BFs, or they get to needing $$ candy desperately enough, that could change.

Redneck 1
10-20-18, 22:24
I was near safeway this morning at about 5:45 and saw a very nondescript chunky girl anyone have info.

Saw a girl by safeway black dress a little chunky anyone have details.Let's see here, this mystery woman was located "near Safeway"; it was about 5:45 in the morning; she was "chunky" and "nondescript"; and she was wearing a "black dress".

There's a "chunky" BSW, who's relatively "nondescript" except for her breasts, who often works on the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind the Longs / Safeway shopping center at about 5:45 in the morning (and earlier). She frequently wears a black or other dark-colored dress.

Although I don't recall her name, I humorously think of her as "Miss Personality" (because she doesn't seem to show much personality). For a bit more information about her, you can go to my post #3006 (posted on September 3, 2018) in the "Downtown" thread.

RdPuerco
10-20-18, 22:26
Not sure if my mobile upload of Elaina's pic worked, so trying it on desktop.

She was out there as of 2:50 pm today.

RdPuerco
10-20-18, 23:48
Please don't bother PM'ing me, I don't have it to give.

Seriously.

MangoFred
10-21-18, 14:14
I appreciate the patience with this website and as I try to explire the new world of the SW. Thanks for the info and I will post as things develop or things I see. Usually drive through dt in the am on the way to work. Friday morning I saw several people out around 6. There were 2 girls sleeping in a van that looked like they might be providers. Also saw the same chunky non descrip black dress older woman. May just need to try. Safe safe friends.

Skahawaii
10-21-18, 16:03
I appreciate the patience with this website and as I try to explire the new world of the SW. Thanks for the info and I will post as things develop or things I see. Usually drive through dt in the am on the way to work. Friday morning I saw several people out around 6. There were 2 girls sleeping in a van that looked like they might be providers. Also saw the same chunky non descrip black dress older woman. May just need to try. Safe safe friends.Stay away from that van, if it's the one with the cunky white girl, she's a he.

RdPuerco
10-21-18, 18:29
Pauahi St. , 12:30 pm.

RdPuerco
10-21-18, 19:11
One more Elaina pic.

MangoFred
10-21-18, 19:36
Stay away from that van, if it's the one with the cunky white girl, she's a he.There was one laying in tje van but a cute skinny dark hair haloe outside in jeans. Anyway thanks for the heads up.

RdPuerco
10-21-18, 19:53
Stay away from that van, if it's the one with the cunky white girl, she's a he.There are Caucasian mahus out there??

Botoman
10-22-18, 01:54
Pauahi St. , 12:30 pm.Damn RdP, you got magic touch with Elaina. She still hiding from Boto. Boto like sample your private new Nikki Sweet.

Demolition Man
10-22-18, 02:26
Damn RdP, you got magic touch with Elaina. She still hiding from Boto. Boto like sample your private new Nikki Sweet.Yes Sir, I agree I went out twice today and once the past several nights, and still I could not find Elain; I must remain calm and patient, although I feel like a shooter who "craps out".

Botoman
10-22-18, 02:44
Yes Sir, I agree I went out twice today and once the past several nights, and still I could not find Elain; I must remain calm and patient, although I feel like a shooter who "craps out".If Boto ever meets Elaina, she going to owe Boto for all Gas used tryna find her.

Botoman
10-22-18, 02:55
Saw a cute girl go into Longs last night; she seemed like a provider, so I went into Longs and introduced myself. Her name was Nikki, she's Italian, about 5 foot 2 inches, slim, medium-length brunette hair. Definitely a provider, but her bf was outside Longs and she couldn't go with me without him knowing about it. And I really wanted to go with her.

I did not get digits.

Anyone know anything about her? What's her service like?Nikki used to work Volcano Girls back in the day. She pops in & out of the scene over the years.

RdPuerco
10-22-18, 03:30
If Boto ever meets Elaina, she going to owe Boto for all Gas used tryna find her.I don't know why you guys aren't seeing her! She's out all the time, though lately it's mostly been her flagging me down. And now you guys even have (bad) pics! Look for the cute girl with a sore on her chin.

I've seen her maybe 9 times since the beginning of the month, even when I haven't really been looking. I still don't have her number, but she's called me 4-5 times from different numbers, and I never know where the next call will be coming from. I have her fucking mother's number, for God's sake!

And you know what's funny? I'm kind of getting tired of seeing her. I'm dying for some variety, and would kill to see Kimmy again, but Elaina keeps showing up and jumping into my car. I'll miss her when she's gone, but damn, I want to mix it up a bit!

RdPuerco
10-22-18, 03:33
Nikki used to work Volcano Girls back in the day. She pops in & out of the scene over the years.OK, but what's her service like? I think there may have been some old reports about it being inconsistent, but not much about GFE, BBBJ, etc.

I can't even really tell if that's her from the pic, but I'll take your word for it.

BTW, I saw her yesterday with her bf out along Beretania across from the fire station. I wish that guy would go away!

Skahawaii
10-22-18, 07:31
There are Caucasian mahus out there??There's the one fat mahu with tits who always hangs out with the back of her van open. Usually by hosoi or sometimes by the okazu. Only late night though, easy to spot, pretty gross.

Botoman
10-22-18, 12:29
OK, but what's her service like? I think there may have been some old reports about it being inconsistent, but not much about GFE, BBBJ, etc.

I can't even really tell if that's her from the pic, but I'll take your word for it.

BTW, I saw her yesterday with her bf out along Beretania across from the fire station. I wish that guy would go away!Here's a recent pic of Nikki taken the other day. Boto couldn't figure out how to upload the pic but finally did so sorry for the delay. Yes she is GFE BBBJ CBJ but maybe more. No digits.

What time did you see Nikki? She has a bf who lives Kapolei but has problems with him. Sometimes she hangs out with guys who aren't her bf because she tryna score some prescription meds. If she knows you want to play, she will dump the guy & hang with you. If you want, approach her on foot even if with the guy, say Hi Nikki & she will dump the guy to hang with you. Say you met her at Lowe's & want to know how she is doing.

Boto hasn't seen Nikki or Elaina in a while, Elaina never. Wish Boto luck again.

RDP, Does Elaina recognize you & your car & come out to you? Because others are having impossible time finding or luring her out?

RdPuerco
10-22-18, 12:55
RDP, Does Elaina recognize you & your car & come out to you? Because others are having impossible time finding or luring her out?Yes, if she sees me driving by she steps out into the road and waves, or if I'm stopped she comes over and jumps into the car.

Botoman
10-22-18, 14:50
Yes, if she sees me driving by she steps out into the road and waves, or if I'm stopped she comes over and jumps into the car.I like borrow your car.

Boto.

Botoman
10-22-18, 15:52
OK, but what's her service like? I think there may have been some old reports about it being inconsistent, but not much about GFE, BBBJ, etc.

BTW, I saw her yesterday with her bf out along Beretania across from the fire station. I wish that guy would go away!RDP, what time did you see Nikki?

When Boto saw her at Longs it was around noon. She was with some chronic guy not her bf then said wats up Nikki & she dumped the other guy.

Let’s make a deal, Boto get Nikki, you get Elaina, then we swap.

DatyLuva
10-22-18, 16:15
Aloha bruddah Hinode.

Hina's been MIA for over a month now. I know she's been around Bishop St. Last few times I've picked her up. Also met her out at her place in Pearlridge a couple times (Peppermill Apts.) a few months ago. Hope she didn't get into trouble. Let you know if I see her and get new digits. She's a winnah!

To the braddah I cock blocked the other day, my sincere apologies. Seen Abby and scooped her up. She told me she was going to date a guy in a car (in front of me.) For what it's worth, she was great. 5 minutes I didn't last. No doggie like others have reported, but she told me was mix chiuaua terrier.

Seen destiny a lot. Never seems to want to date. Probably because of time, location, and appearance (me.). One day I'd like to sample.

Seen Maya 2 days ago, she looked fucked. Definitely on something. Would not try her. At least not at that time.

Hey, anybody get Mahina's number? She never answers anymore. If you have, please let me know or let her know I'm looking for her. Mahalo.

BeaverLiquor
10-22-18, 19:28
Is that the same nikki as the one in the other photo below with the jeans and black top?

Botoman
10-22-18, 20:13
Is that the same nikki as the one in the other photo below with the jeans and black top?Yes. One pic recent one dated older pic.

Patrick Batman
10-22-18, 21:23
Went cruising this morning before 6 am just out of curiosity to see what I'd see. Run into this somewhat short, but curvy haole-looking SW with Hawaiian islands tattoo'd on her chest. I remember seeing a pic of her somewhere on this website, but I'm sure our resident Sherlock Holmes aka Redneck1 will be able to dig up the post. Haha.

Anyway, as soon as she gets in she demands, "I hope you have at least $100". No "Hi my name is. " or "Thanks. "Straight to $100. She eventually introduces herself as "Neela"? I tell her how much I have and what I want. She seems hesitant and starts ranting about how she usually does $200 dates and blah blah blah. I'm thinking, "Well shit, if she's already bitching about doing a date well below her usual asking, I can guarantee she will barely put in the effort," so I tell her I don't have time and she gets out of my car. She was smoking hot for a DT SW, but I don't go DT for $200 dates. Anyway, I know I've seen her picture on this site before and a tattoo of the Hawaiian islands is a pretty distinct characteristic, so I'm curious if anyone has any intel on her. Thanks!

HornyBoi898
10-22-18, 21:37
Went cruising this morning before 6 am just out of curiosity to see what I'd see. Run into this somewhat short, but curvy haole-looking SW with Hawaiian islands tattoo'd on her chest. I remember seeing a pic of her somewhere on this website, but I'm sure our resident Sherlock Holmes aka Redneck1 will be able to dig up the post. Haha.

Anyway, as soon as she gets in she demands, "I hope you have at least $100". No "Hi my name is. " or "Thanks. "Straight to $100. She eventually introduces herself as "Neela"? I tell her how much I have and what I want. She seems hesitant and starts ranting about how she usually does $200 dates and blah blah blah. I'm thinking, "Well shit, if she's already bitching about doing a date well below her usual asking, I can guarantee she will barely put in the effort," so I tell her I don't have time and she gets out of my car. She was smoking hot for a DT SW, but I don't go DT for $200 dates. Anyway, I know I've seen her picture on this site before and a tattoo of the Hawaiian islands is a pretty distinct characteristic, so I'm curious if anyone has any intel on her. Thanks!Did some digging and saw redneck1 posted a pic of her on post 4241. She's pretty hot!

Redneck 1
10-22-18, 22:46
Neela

Anyway, as soon as she gets in she demands, "I hope you have at least $100". No "Hi my name is. " or "Thanks. "Straight to $100. She eventually introduces herself as "Neela"? I tell her how much I have and what I want. She seems hesitant and starts ranting about how she usually does $200 dates and blah blah blah. I'm thinking, "Well shit, if she's already bitching about doing a date well below her usual asking, I can guarantee she will barely put in the effort," so I tell her I don't have time and she gets out of my car. She was smoking hot for a DT SW, but I don't go DT for $200 dates. Anyway, I know I've seen her picture on this site before and a tattoo of the Hawaiian islands is a pretty distinct characteristic, so I'm curious if anyone has any intel on her. Thanks!That downtown provider usually goes by the name "Mila," which perhaps sounded like "Neela" when she said it. You can do a search for the prior posts on Mila in this Streetwalker Reports thread and the Downtown thread. She has a reputation for a limited menu, bossiness, rushed service and relatively high prices. A few days ago she waved and smiled at me, and was looking quite good, but I just kept on driving because I don't like her type of attitude and service. Here's a link to a photo of her posted by another monger:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=414961&d=1461490485

Botoman
10-22-18, 23:54

Anyway, as soon as she gets in she demands, "I hope you have at least $100". No "Hi my name is. " or "Thanks. "Straight to $100. She eventually introduces herself as "Neela"? I tell her how much I have and what I want. She seems hesitant and starts ranting about how she usually does $200 dates and blah blah blah. I'm thinking, "Well shit, if she's already bitching about doing a date well below her usual asking, I can guarantee she will barely put in the effort," so I tell her I don't have time and she gets out of my car. She was smoking hot for a DT SW, but I don't go DT for $200 dates. Anyway, I know I've seen her picture on this site before and a tattoo of the Hawaiian islands is a pretty distinct characteristic, so I'm curious if anyone has any intel on her. Thanks!Her name is mila and there's lotsa reports on her if you search.

Demolition Man
10-23-18, 01:37
That downtown provider usually goes by the name "Mila," which perhaps sounded like "Neela" when she said it. You can do a search for the prior posts on Mila in this Streetwalker Reports thread and the Downtown thread. She has a reputation for a limited menu, bossiness, rushed service and relatively high prices. A few days ago she waved and smiled at me, and was looking quite good, but I just kept on driving because I don't like her type of attitude and service. Here's a link to a photo of her posted by another monger:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=414961&d=1461490485That photo is very inaccurate in my books, saw her recently not too long ago, and she gained some substantial weight; no mas for me with her.

Demolition Man
10-23-18, 02:12
Finally, I got a chance to experience Elaina, picked her up near Maunakea Market and went to a good spot for the deed; only wanted Oral and her performance was masterful, definitely as good as Nikki Sweet back in the day, overall a wonderful excursion, I will be repeating with her in the not too distant future. Thanks RD Puerco for the pointing me in the right direction. On another note, I feel really bad for the betters who had Atlanta in the MNF game; man that was a bad beat for sure.

IslandManhi
10-23-18, 02:19
Haven't been DT in awhile and I had some time so I rolled through about 1145 and seen angie. She jumped in and we went to the parking garage. She didn't have a rubber so I opted for BBBJCIM. She was good as always. Got my lunchtime release and rolled out.

Redneck 1
10-23-18, 10:31
That photo is very inaccurate in my books, saw her recently not too long ago, and she gained some substantial weight; no mas for me with her.Yes, I should have noted in that post yesterday that the linked photo was from years ago. If anyone has a clear recent photo of Mila, please feel free to post it.

At least from viewing her at a distance with her clothes on, in my personal opinion she still looks good compared to the average downtown streetwalker. When I saw her on the mauka side of South Kukui Street a few days ago, I easily would have been interested in dating her based on her appearance (if I wasn't aware of her service, attitude and pricing). Of course, different mongers can readily have different opinions of a provider's appearance, and extra weight can be more acceptable to some mongers than to some others.

OaHuman808
10-23-18, 20:26
Yes, I should have noted in that post yesterday that the linked photo was from years ago. If anyone has a clear recent photo of Mila, please feel free to post it.

At least from viewing her at a distance with her clothes on, in my personal opinion she still looks good compared to the average downtown streetwalker. When I saw her on the mauka side of South Kukui Street a few days ago, I easily would have been interested in dating her based on her appearance (if I wasn't aware of her service, attitude and pricing). Of course, different mongers can readily have different opinions of a provider's appearance, and extra weight can be more acceptable to some mongers than to some others.Yes, Mila looks much different now as she even faked me out. Few months ago rounded the corner by Kukui and Nuuanu and spotted her waving me down. She looked very good for a DTSW so she jumped in. I asked her name and she said Mila then I saw the hawaiian islands tattoo. Encountered her before and she is the one to stay away from so I told her that she's well known to the forum community and NO thanks. Dropped her off at the next corner. Stay away from this one mongers!

Krazy1800
10-23-18, 21:56
No luck when too the spot around 2 ish pm.

Krazy1800
10-24-18, 09:55
Pick up this white girl no tits from Beretania and Maunakea bbjcim 70 great look ok but kinda look like she on something then again most dt girls are on something.

Redneck 1
10-24-18, 18:10
Elaina

No luck when too the spot around 2 ish pm.With all the interest in her and many mongers looking for her, it seems that if this provider were to buy a cheap cellphone she could be seeing much more of Alexander Hamilton, Andrew Jackson, Ulysses S. Grant and maybe even Ben Franklin.

Mila

Pick up this white girl no tits from Beretania and Maunakea bbjcim 70 great look ok but kinda look like she on something then again most dt girls are on something.Are you sure this provider's name was Mila? The "famous" Mila has noticeable breasts and I've never seen her around the intersection of Beretania Street / Maunakea Street.

Patrick Batman
10-24-18, 21:56
Went out and picked up Pua this AM. Always pleasant demeanor and very friendly. Settled on a CBJ for a few Jacksons. Great attitude as she kept going determined to get me off.

Went into DT this afternoon for some errands and I may have spotted the elusive Elaina? She was wearing black tights and a short sleeve tight t-shirt and dark sunglasses. Pretty thin girl with dark brown hair that is really straight, but she had it in a bun. I looked at her, did a double take, and then she looked my way. Tried as best as I could to spin around and ask her name, but she was gone. One of you lucky buggahs must've grabbed her.

RdPuerco
10-25-18, 02:18
Finally, I got a chance to experience Elaina, picked her up near Maunakea Market and went to a good spot for the deed; only wanted Oral and her performance was masterful, definitely as good as Nikki Sweet back in the day, overall a wonderful excursion, I will be repeating with her in the not too distant future. Thanks RD Puerco for the pointing me in the right direction. I pointed everyone in the same direction, and it sounds like every other monger on the board was out there looking for her, so it was just a matter of time. Myself, I've seen her almost every other day since that first report. She really is unbelievably skilled for a girl her age; she's going to be positively deadly in a few years.

Now that you're Hawaii's #2 Elaina expert, maybe you could help your fellow mongers out by sharing how you recognized her and how you approached her?

Botoman
10-25-18, 18:34
I pointed everyone in the same direction, and it sounds like every other monger on the board was out there looking for her, so it was just a matter of time. Myself, I've seen her almost every other day since that first report. She really is unbelievably skilled for a girl her age; she's going to be positively deadly in a few years.

Now that you're Hawaii's #2 Elaina expert, maybe you could help your fellow mongers out by sharing how you recognized her and how you approached her?Boto struck out again. No Elaina all hours of the day / night. Bunch of random visitors at all different hours. Linda older haole, forgot name of blonde tall regular with short hair and perfect tits, bus stop girl, the other husky blonde Boto forgot her name too, and a bunch of mahus.

RdPuerco
10-25-18, 19:56
forgot name of blonde tall regular with short hair and perfect tits, bus stop girl, the other husky blonde Boto forgot her name tooAngie & Destiny, perhaps?

Krazy1800
10-26-18, 04:36
Driving around get 05 park all different corner.

Demolition Man
10-26-18, 05:00
I pointed everyone in the same direction, and it sounds like every other monger on the board was out there looking for her, so it was just a matter of time. Myself, I've seen her almost every other day since that first report. She really is unbelievably skilled for a girl her age; she's going to be positively deadly in a few years.

Now that you're Hawaii's #2 Elaina expert, maybe you could help your fellow mongers out by sharing how you recognized her and how you approached her?I recognized her from the photos you posted; we met near Maunakea Marketplace around early evening time, thanks again for your useful information.

Krazy1800
10-26-18, 07:40
Finally met her tonight she it nice and great yea she is really skinny love the way she use her tongue giving BJ.

Botoman
10-26-18, 13:45
Finally met her tonight she it nice and great yea she is really skinny love the way she use her tongue giving BJ.What time did you see her? Where? And what kine donation?

Krazy1800
10-26-18, 18:40
What time did you see her? Where? And what kine donation?Pick her up around 1 am manukea and Beretania look like she was up for day make sure you see some scars on face a lot of girls who are skinny out there BTW she always lose her phone so that's the problem and if you think about it it's kinda crazy all of us driving in circles looking for her.

RdPuerco
10-27-18, 02:58
Pick her up around 1 am manukea and Beretania look like she was up for day make sure you see some scars on face a lot of girls who are skinny out there BTW she always lose her phone so that's the problem and if you think about it it's kinda crazy all of us driving in circles looking for her.In the usual area, saw her 8:00 pm. Wearing short shorts, light grey top, black baseball cap. Carrying a red Target bag tonight.

Lots of skinny girls out there, only one really pretty, young, and Caucasian-looking until you get closer and can see she's part Korean. Then when you see the facial scars, and possibly the old scarred-up tracks on her arms, you'll know it's her.

AznWellInDoubt
10-27-18, 11:28
Does elaina provide FS? Anyone partake.

Patrick Batman
10-27-18, 12:03
In the usual area, saw her 8:00 pm. Wearing short shorts, light grey top, black baseball cap. Carrying a red Target bag tonight.
I was out from 8 pm to 9:15 pm and circled Maunakea and Pauahi, making sure to pass Maunakea Market, about a hundred times last night. When you say "usual area", do you mean these streets?

Botoman
10-27-18, 17:57
I was out from 8 pm to 9:15 pm and circled Maunakea and Pauahi, making sure to pass Maunakea Market, about a hundred times last night. When you say "usual area", do you mean these streets?Patrick Bateman passes baton to Boto 9:15-10 pm circled hundred times & no Eleina.

RdPuerco
10-27-18, 19:28
Does elaina provide FS? Anyone partake.Yes, 100.

I was out from 8 pm to 9:15 pm and circled Maunakea and Pauahi, making sure to pass Maunakea Market, about a hundred times last night. When you say "usual area", do you mean these streets?Yes. I picked her up on Maunakea just makai of Beretania. Once again, I would have driven past her, but she flagged me down.

But I know for a fact she was busy from 8:00-8:30.

RdPuerco
10-27-18, 21:05
circled hundred times & no Eleina.No wonder! You were searching for Eleina instead of Elaina.

Demolition Man
10-28-18, 03:59
Just did a drive through downtown and noticed Hallowbaloo is happening and I did not see Empress Elaina out tonight.

Strollingdownh
10-29-18, 11:09
Saw a young SW on the corner of south kukui near the entrance of longs. She was in her early 20's, 5'4, local, and wearing a red skin tight dress. Looks way better than your average street girl. Anyone sample? Was worried she was uncle LEO.

BigD9
10-29-18, 13:47
Saw a young SW on the corner of south kukui near the entrance of longs. She was in her early 20's, 5'4, local, and wearing a red skin tight dress. Looks way better than your average street girl. Anyone sample? Was worried she was uncle LEO.Stated she wanted $150 for FS for 30 min...stated everything will be covered. She seems nice and definitely easy on the eyes.

Strollingdownh
10-29-18, 17:45
Stated she wanted $150 for FS for 30 min...stated everything will be covered. She seems nice and definitely easy on the eyes.Did she quote how much for a BJ?

Botoman
10-31-18, 21:26
No wonder! You were searching for Eleina instead of Elaina.Boto bad spelling still not helping.

Panda B
11-02-18, 14:18
Is the elusive Elaina still out there? Haven't seen any posts for recent sightings.

Vino1111
11-02-18, 17:39
Is the elusive Elaina still out there? Haven't seen any posts for recent sightings.I went 4 days morning night day time. Etc.

Never see.

Even I cannot see Maya as well.

RdPuerco
11-03-18, 02:15
Is the elusive Elaina still out there? Haven't seen any posts for recent sightings.She was around as of a couple of days ago.

But she seems to have been unfindable for almost everyone since day one, so I wouldn't read too much into her apparent absence now.

Raidran
11-05-18, 11:14
Wondering if anybody knows this person if she LEO or not. This morning about 4 a, short japanese girl kinda chubby nuuanu by longs, any info on this, just wanted to check if she is LEO. Thanks gang.

Strollingdownh
11-05-18, 13:26
Wondering if anybody knows this person if she LEO or not. This morning about 4 a, short japanese girl kinda chubby nuuanu by longs, any info on this, just wanted to check if she is LEO. Thanks gang.Hey, her name is paula aka candace. She has multiple reviews on this page. I've dated her a couple of times. Not the best but if you're looking for a cheap so so BJ and / or HJ she's your girl.

Redneck 1
11-05-18, 15:34
Wondering if anybody knows this person if she LEO or not. This morning about 4 a, short japanese girl kinda chubby nuuanu by longs, any info on this, just wanted to check if she is LEO. Thanks gang.If you're referring to the woman fitting that description who was working at and near the mauka / Diamond Head corner of the Nuuanu Avenue / South Kukui Street intersection at that time this morning, she is a real provider. There are prior posts about her on the forum, and I myself dated her years ago.

Kakashihatake
11-05-18, 22:30
Looks. Long blonde hair. I think she's in her 20's. She looks cute to me. She has small tats on her wrist. Girl next door look.

Service. It was OK. Got a BBBJ because she forgot cover. Combined hand and BJ. She was chill. Not a lot of rules. But then again, my needs are pretty simple so I didn't require much from her.

Damage - 60.

Picked her up 2 weeks ago in the morning on the corner by Zippy's towards chinatown side. She says she's usually in the area but I haven't seen her since then. She didn't have a phone. She said she lost it. I gave her my cel but she hasn't contacted me since then. Will definitely repeat.

RdPuerco
11-06-18, 02:02
Looks. Long blonde hair. I think she's in her 20's. She looks cute to me. She has small tats on her wrist. Girl next door look.FWIW, she says she's 30.

RdPuerco
11-07-18, 14:23
And just like that, the unicorn is gone.

WetAndWild
11-08-18, 03:34
Hey, her name is paula aka candace. She has multiple reviews on this page. I've dated her a couple of times. Not the best but if you're looking for a cheap so so BJ and / or HJ she's your girl.IIRC, eraser size nips.

WetAndWild
11-08-18, 09:28
Hey, her name is paula aka candace. She has multiple reviews on this page. I've dated her a couple of times. Not the best but if you're looking for a cheap so so BJ and / or HJ she's your girl.Large eraser size nips.

Botoman
11-08-18, 10:29
Looks. Long blonde hair. I think she's in her 20's. She looks cute to me. She has small tats on her wrist. Girl next door look.
Service. It was OK. Got a BBBJ because she forgot cover. Combined hand and BJ. She was chill. Not a lot of rules. But then again, my needs are pretty simple so I didn't require much from her.
Damage - 60.
Picked her up 2 weeks ago in the morning on the corner by Zippy's towards chinatown side. She says she's usually in the area but I haven't seen her since then. She didn't have a phone. She said she lost it. I gave her my cel but she hasn't contacted me since then. Will definitely repeat.Maya is out everyday but seems to walk around & not park herself in one of the obvious pick up spots and wait.

LoverBoy18
11-08-18, 11:35
Can somebody please tell me where can I spot the street walkers?

Redneck 1
11-08-18, 15:09
Picked her up 2 weeks ago in the morning on the corner by Zippy's towards chinatown side. She says she's usually in the area but I haven't seen her since then.As Botoman says, Maya is more of a mobile walker than a stationary stander or sitter. However, on occasions when she is standing or sitting, the three most common downtown locations seem to be the transformer box on the mauka side of North Kukui Street in front of the Hosoi Garden Mortuary parking structure (daytime or nighttime); in front of the Chinatown Cultural Plaza building on the makai side of North Kukui Street (primarily daytime); and the area near the juncture of Fort Street and the mauka side of South Kukui Street (primarily in the early morning or at night).

Redneck 1
11-08-18, 18:29
Can somebody please tell me where can I spot the street walkers?Three weeks ago, replying to a similar question by another member, I posted:

If you review the posts of that "Redneck" guy in the Downtown thread and (to a lesser extent) this Streetwalker Reports thread, he's often identified the locations where, and the times when, he's found genuine female providers downtown. He also posted, as recently as last month, "in my experience a generally productive time period to hunt downtown can be on weekdays between about 4:30 to 7:00 in the morning. Yet one or two quick passes might not be sufficient, because the more patience a monger has, the more he will likely see".If you're unfamiliar with downtown, you can find the locations referenced in my posts with Google Maps and its Street View feature.

Botoman
11-09-18, 03:11
As Botoman says, Maya is more of a mobile walker than a stationary stander or sitter. However, on occasions when she is standing or sitting, the three most common downtown locations seem to be the transformer box on the mauka side of North Kukui Street in front of the Hosoi Garden Mortuary parking structure (daytime or nighttime); in front of the Chinatown Cultural Plaza building on the makai side of North Kukui Street (primarily daytime); and the area near the juncture of Fort Street and the mauka side of South Kukui Street (primarily in the early morning or at night).Maya walks all over downtown from Hotel street Walgreens & fort street mall area to Maunakea & Pauahi to up Nuuanu Ave to School Street where the Starbucks is because now Starbucks can't descriminate & Boto even sees homeless hanging out at Starbuck so they can use the bathroom. Sometimes she at the corner behind longs or by electric box like Red said, but thesedays she keeps it moving. Sometimes she walks like the living dead because she prolly homeless and hasn't sleeped.

Malia also walks around and doesn't park anymore for window shoppers she used to hang out on Pauahi Malia side near river street and sleep on the sidewalk. She walks maunakea Sometimes but hard to find.

But not as hard to find as Elaina.

BeaverLiquor
11-09-18, 12:37
Saw this wahine in front of the jack in the box on dillingham near n king st a little before 7 pm on Thursday evening.

She looked fairly nice, and she looked like she was "available".

RdPuerco
11-10-18, 01:47
She walks maunakea Sometimes but hard to find.

But not as hard to find as Elaina.You will not find her unless you take a plane.

Redneck 1
11-10-18, 22:12
Dillingham near N King

Saw this wahine in front of the jack in the box on dillingham near n king st a little before 7 pm on Thursday evening.

She looked fairly nice, and she looked like she was "available". Yup, there's a homeless living facility located nearby on Kaaahi Street, so sometimes women who may appear to be of "easy virtue" are wandering around that area.

Recently, I was pulling into the drive-through at the Jollibee in that area when a woman in the parking lot who looked fairly good (at least from a distance) made sustained eye contact and smiled at me a few times. However, I thought that I would speak with her after obtaining my food. By that time, she had vanished.

Little Red scolded me: "Red, you fool, in street mongering when opportunity knocks you need to quickly answer the door. Pussy should be your top priority, not a 'Chickenjoy' meal!" (LOL).

Keikaida
11-11-18, 04:21
First time seeing her out on the strip. Pretty, twenty-something. Similar body type as RayRay but better service. Very friendly and not on drugs. Has a regular job as a masseuse and used to dance before. All covered. $100 FS. Will definitely see her again.

Strollingdownh
11-11-18, 13:34
Had a date with Lani this morning. She is a local female early 20's around 5'3 125 lbs. She was wearing a skin tight black dress in front of the fire hydrant of pali longs. Opted for a CBJ. Parked in a private area and got to the deed. Overall she is very friendly. Very eager to please. No upsell. However she could have better technique with her BJ. Has to learn how to have a better rhythm. Would repeat. Pm for prices.

Botoman
11-11-18, 14:24
First time seeing her out on the strip. Pretty, twenty-something. Similar body type as RayRay but better service. Very friendly and not on drugs. Has a regular job as a masseuse and used to dance before. All covered. $100 FS. Will definitely see her again.Can you provide more details please like what time & where you found Lani? Her race, hair color, description for those who haven't been with ray ray.

Mahaloz Keikaida, change switch in 1 2 3!

RdPuerco
11-11-18, 16:07
You will not find her unless you take a plane.I am only assuming this because I saw a valid ticket. I don't know either way.

RdPuerco
11-11-18, 22:05
Can you provide more details please like what time & where you found Lani? Her race, hair color, description for those who haven't been with ray ray.

Mahaloz Keikaida, change switch in 1 2 3!I also saw Lani, she quoted me 100 to start. She looks a LOT like Raven.

Demolition Man
11-12-18, 01:58
A pleasant good evening to mongers who experienced Lani; only question I have is what time did you guys have fun with her? Sure sounds like a keeper if she's hot like Raven and with cheaper rates.

Thanks,

Demo Man.

RdPuerco
11-12-18, 02:36
I was cruising thru Chinatown last night and saw a really cute girl with pink hair heading makai on River at King St. Caucasian, 30-ish, medium height, slender with a slamming' bod and tits in the large bee. Small cee range. She waved down the car right in front of me and jumped in, much to my chagrin.

I see the same girl on Maunakea near Pauahi just before noon today, and this time I get her to jump into my car. Her name is Roxy. As in, Roxy who I tried unsuccessfully to see two and a half years ago, and wrote about here in post #2775 of the Downtown forum:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2281-Downtown&p=2917216&highlight=Roxy#post2917216.

We go somewhere private and she gives me a great BBBJCIM for 60. Great, in this context, means somewhere in the Destiny-to-Allie range, just short of The Unicorn. She normally charges more, she explained, but I was convenient and looked familiar; I did not tell her why.

I would definitely see her again at that rate, and probably at an even higher rate. FS with her for an AMP rate would be a pretty good deal, IMHO.

As I'm dropping Roxy off, guess who I think I see in my rear view mirror? Someone who I thought had left for good several days ago? I circle the block as quickly as I can, but the unicorn is gone. Did I even really see her? The not knowing will keep me up at night.

Ajarn
11-13-18, 07:45
Is she this Lani?

RdPuerco
11-13-18, 14:19
Is she this Lani?I think that's her.

Demolition Man
11-13-18, 17:26
Is she this Lani?Whoa, Demo Man definitely will be venturing downtown to look for this local hottie.

Strollingdownh
11-13-18, 20:02
Is she this Lani?Looks like an old photo but possibly.

RdPuerco
11-14-18, 00:52
Her name is Roxy. As in, Roxy who I tried unsuccessfully to see two and a half years ago, and wrote about here in post #2775 of the Downtown forum:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2281-Downtown&p=2917216&highlight=Roxy#post2917216.FYI: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxy-escort-honolulu-43146#erotic.

ShyGuy808
11-14-18, 18:09
FYI: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxy-escort-honolulu-43146#erotic.Damn I remember Roxy. Always wondered what happened to her. Saw her a bunch of times back in the day. I remember one time I picked her up just outside Waikiki and she said she had to go to Kahala mall for some reason. Was a bit out of my way but I had time so I said ok. She gave me head for most of the drive there and we ended up finishing up in the back of my truck in the parking structure by Longs. Was definitely a good time. Will deff be on the lookout for her now. You didn't happen to get a # from her did you?

Skahawaii
11-14-18, 21:01
Damn I remember Roxy. Always wondered what happened to her. Saw her a bunch of times back in the day. I remember one time I picked her up just outside Waikiki and she said she had to go to Kahala mall for some reason. Was a bit out of my way but I had time so I said ok. She gave me head for most of the drive there and we ended up finishing up in the back of my truck in the parking structure by Longs. Was definitely a good time. Will deff be on the lookout for her now. You didn't happen to get a # from her did you?I remember her, she used to run with Kelli back in the day, she always quoted way too much for a dt girl, something like 150 for a car date? Maybe she thought I was ugly, or maybe she honestly thought she was worth that much. Based upon her negative reviews here I decided not to partake.

RdPuerco
11-15-18, 01:54
You didn't happen to get a # from her did you?I did. And then my phone broke, and when I got it replaced my latest contacts weren't there, including hers. Because I am a dumbass.

Learn from my mistake (s)!

Vino1111
11-15-18, 04:36
I remember her, she used to run with Kelli back in the day, she always quoted way too much for a dt girl, something like 150 for a car date? Maybe she thought I was ugly, or maybe she honestly thought she was worth that much. Based upon her negative reviews here I decided not to partake.I had FS with her.

Great experience!!

Her BBBJ was great.

Mahalo!

P.

Botoman
11-15-18, 04:49
I had FS with her.

Great experience!!

Her BBBJ was great.

Mahalo!

P.What time & where did you find Roxy. She was never really a DT girl, more CL, BP, EC, and ya she and Kelli ran in the same circles but weren't really friends. If this is the same Roxy, she has kinda raspy voice, natural redhead, ya great BBBJ skills, really bad teeth. Small teeth and yellowed from self meds. Haven't seen her in awhile but her body was nice back then, thin & firm. She really gets off on BBBJ and sex. Stimulates part of the brain like an addiction. She used to be a game room girl, loved to play that fish game, so maybe she hitting up a game room hidden somewhere in Chinatown.

When, where, how much. Mahaloz, Boto

RdPuerco
11-15-18, 05:41
Haven't seen her in awhile but her body was nice back then, thin & firm.Her body is still pretty fine.

She used to be a game room girl, loved to play that fish game, so maybe she hitting up a game room hidden somewhere in Chinatown.Yes! She mentioned how addictive the game room was.

RdPuerco
11-15-18, 05:49
Did I even really see her? The not knowing will keep me up at night.I *did* see her. She was out tonight! WTF!

MangoFred
11-15-18, 12:35
Wed and Thurs, saw a chubby black hair girl, white long dress, at first I thought she might be pregnant. This was on the corner by long's. Looked like it could be fun, but did not have time. Any one have info on her. Thanks.

Vino1111
11-15-18, 14:33
What time & where did you find Roxy. She was never really a DT girl, more CL, BP, EC, and ya she and Kelli ran in the same circles but weren't really friends. If this is the same Roxy, she has kinda raspy voice, natural redhead, ya great BBBJ skills, really bad teeth. Small teeth and yellowed from self meds. Haven't seen her in awhile but her body was nice back then, thin & firm. She really gets off on BBBJ and sex. Stimulates part of the brain like an addiction. She used to be a game room girl, loved to play that fish game, so maybe she hitting up a game room hidden somewhere in Chinatown.

When, where, how much. Mahaloz, BotoIt's little while ago.

Yes great BBBJ and nice HJ as well.

Finish with BBBJ no hand CIM.

I like to see her again!!

Panda B
11-15-18, 14:50
Did I even really see her? The not knowing will keep me up at night.

I *did* see her. She was out tonight! WTF!Too bad she ain't got a phone number. I'm not about to start driving around looking for her not knowing where or if she's even out.

RdPuerco
11-16-18, 01:13
Too bad she ain't got a phone number. I'm not about to start driving around looking for her not knowing where or if she's even out.Too bad indeed. It's all I can do to keep from cruising around obsessively myself.

Botoman
11-16-18, 06:59
I *did* see her. She was out tonight! WTF!You can never believe these girls. The lure of the street life is too great. Props to Nikki Sweet for cleaning up her life. Bummer for us, but good for her.

RdPuerco
11-16-18, 07:19
Scarface returnsKinda harsh, dude!

Botoman
11-16-18, 17:59
Finally met up with Roxy aka red hot roxy. Same great service, same great attitude. Ya she's flakey in time when meeting, but worth it. Senior members with credible posts who want her number PM the Boto.

Botoman
11-16-18, 21:23
Finally met up with Roxy aka red hot roxy. Same great service, same great attitude. Ya she's flakey in time when meeting, but worth it. Senior members with credible posts who want her number PM the Boto.Mr Starfox64. Clear out your inbox cannot email you.

Botoman
11-16-18, 22:34
It's little while ago.

Yes great BBBJ and nice HJ as well.

Finish with BBBJ no hand CIM.

I like to see her again!!If you want Roxy's contact info clear your inbox.

Vino1111
11-16-18, 22:52
If you want Roxy's contact info clear your inbox.All clear sir!!

Spinnerholic
11-17-18, 10:42
I've been doing recon on Kukui around 4 am for the past couple of weeks. I always see the same 2 twenty something together sitting on and standing next to the fire hydrant behind Longs. Anyone here know who they are, what's on their menu and what kind of attitude one should expect from them? PM is OK. TIA.

LatinLuver4554
11-18-18, 06:19
All clear sir!!Can you send me roxys number to olz.

SumYoungGuy619
11-20-18, 01:25
Visiting from SD and wanted to know if I can also get roxy's contact?

Can you send me roxys number to olz.

Lomion
11-21-18, 00:54
Been seeing (and enjoying) a skinny meth head I've picked up a couple times now off Merchant named Brie, usually see her around noon just lounging in a tight dress and high heels talking and smiling at every car that goes by with a single dude in it. With the meth would put her late 20's to early 30's. Haole girl, most of her teeth, saggy D's, probably had a kid before with the way belly looks and feels. Poor effort and skill but she will let you do whatever you want however you want between $40 to $100 (name your price, she's never said no LOL) and pussy and ass tight enough. Have BBCIM, BBCIP, and BBCIA. No creepy crawleys noticed in the past month and smell is normal (but didn't taste) but same time she seems high volume and no standards so up to you on your risk level; I take Truvada as a PrEP for a reason LOL. No number, no picture.

RdPuerco
11-21-18, 02:48
I'm cruising downtown this morning about 7:30, and guess who I see out and about? No, not The Unicorn, who I've pretty much given up on. *It was Kimmy, who entered my hall of fame when I saw her a few weeks ago. I was looking for a repeat performance, or perhaps even more, and I told her as much.

"How much time do you have?" she asked me.

We ended up at my place rolling around on the bed for the next hour or so. It was leisurely and sensual as fuck, somewhere between GFE and PSE, for half of what you'd spend at a typical AMP. Kimmy reduced me to a quivering mass of jelly, in a good way.

A hardbody she's not, and even describing her as thick would be somewhat generous. But I think she's pretty, and she's got killer skills that she's perfectly happy to demonstrate on me. Redneck mentioned she treats her clients like they treat her, but honestly, she's giving me way more than she's getting.

And I'm OK with that.

*Though she left a brief message on my phone the other day (as always, from a number I've never seen before) asking if I wanted to get together and saying she'd call back later; she never did. I saw her Saturday night on River & Pauahi, walking with some guy; she made it clear that she was unavailable at the time. She has become for me what she has been for most of you: a mythical creature made of pure unobtanium.

IslandManhi
11-21-18, 02:53
Been seeing (and enjoying) a skinny meth head I've picked up a couple times now off Merchant named Brie, usually see her around noon just lounging in a tight dress and high heels talking and smiling at every car that goes by with a single dude in it. With the meth would put her late 20's to early 30's. Haole girl, most of her teeth, saggy D's, probably had a kid before with the way belly looks and feels. Poor effort and skill but she will let you do whatever you want however you want between $40 to $100 (name your price, she's never said no LOL) and pussy and ass tight enough. Have BBCIM, BBCIP, and BBCIA. No creepy crawleys noticed in the past month and smell is normal (but didn't taste) but same time she seems high volume and no standards so up to you on your risk level; I take Truvada as a PrEP for a reason LOL. No number, no picture.Where off of merchant?

Skahawaii
11-21-18, 05:55
Been seeing (and enjoying) a skinny meth head I've picked up a couple times now off Merchant named Brie, usually see her around noon just lounging in a tight dress and high heels talking and smiling at every car that goes by with a single dude in it. With the meth would put her late 20's to early 30's. Haole girl, most of her teeth, saggy D's, probably had a kid before with the way belly looks and feels. Poor effort and skill but she will let you do whatever you want however you want between $40 to $100 (name your price, she's never said no LOL) and pussy and ass tight enough. Have BBCIM, BBCIP, and BBCIA. No creepy crawleys noticed in the past month and smell is normal (but didn't taste) but same time she seems high volume and no standards so up to you on your risk level; I take Truvada as a PrEP for a reason LOL. No number, no picture.Yikes sounds daring, I've done worse though LOL. I've thought about PrEP, but to ashamed to ask my doctor. LOL.

ManapuaMan
11-21-18, 20:47
I'm cruising downtown this morning about 7:30, and guess who I see out and about? No, not The Unicorn, who I've pretty much given up on. *It was Kimmy, who entered my hall of fame when I saw her a few weeks ago. I was looking for a repeat performance, or perhaps even more, and I told her as much.

We ended up at my place rolling around on the bed for the next hour or so. It was leisurely and sensual as fuck, somewhere between GFE and PSE, for half of what you'd spend at a typical AMP. Kimmy reduced me to a quivering mass of jelly, in a good way.

A hardbody she's not, and even describing her as thick would be somewhat generous. But I think she's pretty, and she's got killer skills that she's perfectly happy to demonstrate on me. Redneck mentioned she treats her clients like they treat her, but honestly, she's giving me way more than she's getting.

And I'm OK with that.

*Though she left a brief message on my phone the other day (as always, from a number I've never seen before) asking if I wanted to get together and saying she'd call back later; she never did. I saw her Saturday night on River & Pauahi, walking with some guy; she made it clear that she was unavailable at the time. She has become for me what she has been for most of you: a mythical creature made of pure unobtanium.Mahalo for expanding my vocab.

Unobtainium.

Going to add that to my Monger Dicktionary. LOL!

MP Man.

RdPuerco
11-22-18, 08:30
It was Kimmy, who entered my hall of fame when I saw her a few weeks ago. I was looking for a repeat performance, or perhaps even more, and I told her as much.

We had a repeat last night, for a couple of hours. Basically the same thing, but more, longer, slower, better. We ended up lying next to each other in a sweaty bed, smiling and laughing. One of the best encounters, commercial or otherwise, that I've ever had.

Lomion
11-22-18, 14:24
Yikes sounds daring, I've done worse though LOL. I've thought about PrEP, but to ashamed to ask my doctor. LOL.To be honest a lot of primary care doctors won't even prescribe if you asked or mention it. Just find a secondary infectious disease specialist, they will prescribe it no questions asked as it forms a significant part of their day-to-day business. That way it's between you two and your PCP never needs to know.

Makana9
11-22-18, 14:35
We had a repeat last night, for a couple of hours. Basically the same thing, but more, longer, slower, better. We ended up lying next to each other in a sweaty bed, smiling and laughing. One of the best encounters, commercial or otherwise, that I've ever had.As how, sounds like you both had a good time. Enjoy while can.

Lomion
11-22-18, 22:35
Been awhile since I was down Kuhio and noticed that place where all the SW'ers used to hang out (courtyard in front of Tsunami's) gentrified; where they all congregate now? Yeah I know you can always randomly find them up and down the street but I assume they still have an area.

RdPuerco
11-24-18, 04:57
Been seeing (and enjoying) a skinny meth head I've picked up a couple times now off Merchant named Brie, usually see her around noon just lounging in a tight dress and high heels talking and smiling at every car that goes by with a single dude in it. With the meth would put her late 20's to early 30's. Haole girl, most of her teeth, saggy D's, probably had a kid before with the way belly looks and feels. Poor effort and skill but she will let you do whatever you want however you want between $40 to $100 (name your price, she's never said no LOL) and pussy and ass tight enough. Have BBCIM, BBCIP, and BBCIA. No creepy crawleys noticed in the past month and smell is normal (but didn't taste) but same time she seems high volume and no standards so up to you on your risk level; I take Truvada as a PrEP for a reason LOL. No number, no picture.The only Bree I know of downtown is Bus Stop Girl. I don't know if I'd describe her as haole, though.

RdPuerco
11-24-18, 18:21
As how, sounds like you both had a good time. Enjoy while can.The good times, you have to take them where you can find them.

RdPuerco
11-26-18, 01:49
Just wondering; Maya and Malia seem to have vanished from the downtown scene.

Hinode
11-26-18, 23:27
Is she this Lani?WOW. This brings back memories. I'm terrible with names, numbers, and addresses, but I remember this face. Perhaps an old pic, but still, I remember driving around the strip downtown, and I stopped for her, she was chewing gum, wearing a tight tank top and white tight jeans, leans over into my window and goes, 'so what you want to date?' I tell her, I only get 60. She scoffs and tells me go get a better job little boy. Walks away laughing with some other real girls. I was broke as a joke back then. Damn if she's providing now I'm dying to see what she looks like. Might have to start patrolling more often!

Hinode
11-26-18, 23:29
Where off of merchant?Right. And around what time? I never seen a girl matching this description before. Must come out late or after hours.

Makana9
11-27-18, 13:34
WOW. This brings back memories. I'm terrible with names, numbers, and addresses, but I remember this face. Perhaps an old pic, but still, I remember driving around the strip downtown, and I stopped for her, she was chewing gum, wearing a tight tank top and white tight jeans, leans over into my window and goes, 'so what you want to date?' I tell her, I only get 60. She scoffs and tells me go get a better job little boy. Walks away laughing with some other real girls. I was broke as a joke back then. Damn if she's providing now I'm dying to see what she looks like. Might have to start patrolling more often!Now I want to know too? I knew of 2 Lanis', wonder which one is this? Since I work a lot in DT, Kakaako, Waiks, areas and I do notice it has changed a lot? Maybe just chasing, BUT after finishing up in SW Pali, left around 445 am, while going out the back entrance by Longs receiving, had this kinda cute local mix hapa, fair skin, creme shorts, lt. Colored blouse and a smaller backpack. Hair shoulder length, her body was ok. She passed slowly in front of my vehicle, slowly, smiled and waved. I return the smile, said good morning and turned thinking dang, and passing saw her going into an SUV. Wondering if our resident Mr. Red or any of you might know who this is? She got snapped up pretty fast.

Botoman
11-28-18, 08:07
Just wondering; Maya and Malia seem to have vanished from the downtown scene.Boto hasnt been looking recently but they always seem to appear. They both pretty much live on the streets somewhere and always come out. No real pattern to there spotting because there not on real time like rest of the world. They don't know what time it is or what day it is.

Here are some pics of Malia before and after like now. She was a haole hottie looked and acted like one punaho stuck up I stay too good for you losers white haole snow bunny princess. Then now she lives on streets like Pauahi between maunakea & river on mauka side and is out of it like the walking zombie in the pink tank top pic.

Look at those hot toned legs in first 2 pics. Gotta admit that while streets are getting the best of her, malias attitude is getting way more accommodating for us. I’m sure brotha RedNeck will agree. Keep looking and you will find.

Hinode
11-28-18, 12:57
Boto hasnt been looking recently but they always seem to appear. They both pretty much live on the streets somewhere and always come out. No real pattern to there spotting because there not on real time like rest of the world. They don't know what time it is or what day it is.

Here are some pics of Malia before and after like now. She was a haole hottie looked and acted like one punaho stuck up I stay too good for you losers white haole snow bunny princess. Then now she lives on streets like Pauahi between maunakea & river on mauka side and is out of it like the walking zombie in the pink tank top pic.

Look at those hot toned legs in first 2 pics. Gotta admit that while streets are getting the best of her, malias attitude is getting way more accommodating for us. Im sure brotha RedNeck will agree. Keep looking and you will find.Damn, I take great pictures! LOL.

Sometimes I see Malia out during normal business hours buying clothes on River Street. Last was couple weeks ago she's looking solid still.

IslandManhi
11-28-18, 15:07
If you're looking for Kimmy, I would guess she's Hawaiian / Portuguese, dark complexion, about 5'2", 40-ish, thick, huge tits, glasses, with dark wavy hair a few inches short of shoulder-length.Do you have her contact info? PM if you like, Mahalo.

Botoman
11-28-18, 19:04
Damn, I take great pictures! LOL.

Sometimes I see Malia out during normal business hours buying clothes on River Street. Last was couple weeks ago she's looking solid still.Yups Hinode rice man, 2 pics were your posts. Last one was Botoz all the way. You the man. When you going to post more pics brahhah H?

Funny how mainland guys write "bruhhh" and locals use "brahhh".

Whenever Boto sees Malia she usually isn't in one place too long then disappears. So if you see um, scoop um up brahhhh!

RdPuerco
11-30-18, 15:00
We had a repeat last night, for a couple of hours. Basically the same thing, but more, longer, slower, better. We ended up lying next to each other in a sweaty bed, smiling and laughing. One of the best encounters, commercial or otherwise, that I've ever had.Had a repeat performance the other night, and it was fucking awesome. As GFE as possible, more than most GFs I've had.

To be clear, though, most people won't be getting my Kimmy experience; she said as much. In fact, she mentioned that several regulars were blowing up her phone that night but she wanted to hang out with me. She likes making me into a twitching, moaning bundle of quivering anticipation, and says it makes her feel like a porn star. Most guys, she said, are pretty quiet during sex, and sometimes she's not even sure if they're enjoying themselves, but my reactions make her feel sexy. Powerful, even.

Now that I think about it, Christina told me something similar, and how my reactions to her excellent BBBJs were good for her ego and made her want to try getting even bigger responses from me. When women want to see how excited they can get you, that's a Good Thing.

So guys, take note: being a little vocal. Not even verbal, necessarily. Can really work in your favor, sometimes dramatically so.

Kimmy also said that the majority of her clients end up falling in love with her. No danger of that with me, but I could definitely see how that might happen.

Krazy1800
12-08-18, 09:45
Can someone give me her number thank you.

RdPuerco
12-09-18, 04:50
Can someone give me her number thank you.The trick isn't getting her number, it's getting her to pick up the phone, or getting her to show up once she answers.

Botoman
12-11-18, 06:13
Anything going on DT these days? Anyone spot Maya or Malia?

Russo
12-11-18, 06:18
I always see this girl sitting on a fire hydrant in the back of Pali. She is pretty cute and I never got her name nor was I able to talk to her because the minute she was free to talk to, some monger would come in and pick her up. Any one know her rate let alone name she goes by?

BeaverLiquor
12-11-18, 12:40
That sounds like raven / rayray, there are a few posts about her, do a search. But from what I recall, she is young and pretty and knows it, so therefore asks for a higher fee (for DT rates) ,and has a lot of rules, and gives just so-so service. I think some of the things mentioned, was $. 25, no oral, just straight FS and she didn't undress. But yes, she is young and she is pretty. Try searching her name(s), but also try searching fire and/or hydrant. That always seems to be mentioned with her. Some early posts didn't have her name, but mentioned fire hydrant.

I always see this girl sitting on a fire hydrant in the back of Pali. She is pretty cute and I never got her name nor was I able to talk to her because the minute she was free to talk to, some monger would come in and pick her up. Any one know her rate let alone name she goes by?

Projectpats
12-13-18, 00:43
Anyone know about a 5'7 Slim fit, always wears booty shorts, today she was wearing jeans in the rain. She is always walking around angelas barber by the 76 gas station in pearl city. Legs so thick lawd. See her walking every day from 12 pm - 5 pm.

Strollingdownh
12-22-18, 13:22
Anyone ever try Ray Ray's black SW friend? She is about 5'9, 160, wears glasses, always at the fire hydrant and usually wears a short dress of booty short?

Sam Kanigawa
12-22-18, 21:52
Anyone see bus stop girl around.

BeaverLiquor
12-22-18, 22:28
Just saw her. Saturday 12/22 4:15 pm. At the bus stop (how appropriate) on nuuanu just makai of kukui, diamond head side.

Anyone see bus stop girl around.

Waikiki11
12-26-18, 13:11
Got to meet slim AA SW. Just passing thru and gave that look behind Pali Longs. She looked pretty good for SW. The best part was her amazing BBBJ skills. She DT the hell out of you, and it feels like you are fucking a tight pussy. She said her name was Nikita or Naita or some shit like that and gave me her number. If you don't have good history of sharing intel, don't even bother PM. Will share only with solid seniors.

Strollingdownh
12-27-18, 17:45
Toftt and picked up the big breasted BSW by pali longs. Opted for a CBJ and I will say it was worth it! She knew how to give a mixture of dirty talk with good quality dt. Is pretty friendly even though a lot of us think she looks mad most of the time haha. Pm me for more info and price.

BrownRabbit808
01-02-19, 02:33
Can anyone share what's her #? PM me mahaloz in advance, hard for look for her I think you buggas keepin her busy back to back.

IslandManhi
01-05-19, 05:04
Took a stroll through dt, on my second pass I seen jackie who was probably in her mid 50's. She waved at me so I waved back and pulled over. She isn't the best looking but for the rate and the deed she was perfect for me. As soon as she jumped in she said you got. 4 for a BJ I said yup, can I cum in your mouth? She said said yup and we were off to the parking garage. The BBBJCIM was perfect nice suction, followed directions and she took it like a champ. Asked if she gad a number but she didn't. Would definitely take her up again.

Vino1111
01-08-19, 18:08
Just FYI.

She is jail naw.

Botoman
01-08-19, 20:37
Just FYI.

She is jail naw.Wow, when she gets out she be fed detoxed rested. Look like a new girl plus she going to want donation for her spending. When she going to get out? When she went in? Yes nteresting.

Vino1111
01-08-19, 21:30
Wow, when she gets out she be fed detoxed rested. Look like a new girl plus she going to want donation for her spending. When she going to get out? When she went in? Yes nteresting.I am not sure.

I just hear from SW.

Sorry.

Mike4346
01-10-19, 18:06
Does anyone know the short skinny about 40-50 years cruises by longs in the early am. Dresses pretty good. She had shoulder length brown straight hair out yesterday am.

OffZMax
01-12-19, 04:53
Hey guys,

Is there a specific procedure to approach these SW (like asking if they want to grab a drink), or do you normally just straight up talk shop?

BeaverLiquor
01-12-19, 17:18
Maya not in jail.

Just saw her on maunakea st.

11:15 am Saturday morning.

Just FYI.

She is jail naw.

Ajarn
01-12-19, 19:26
Looks like she's popped up at Golden Spa (https://cityxguide.com/escorts/g-f-e-click-p-s-e-click-sexy-asian-14505494/).

Projectpats
01-13-19, 19:55
5'4 tattoo girl walking down Kaahumanu St by the waimalu shopping center. She was walking past the 76 gas station. Lots of tattoos and a tattoo on her neck. Any info on her? She usually wears booty shorts.

Vino1111
01-13-19, 22:01
Maya not in jail.

Just saw her on maunakea st.

11:15 am Saturday morning.Really? So may be back from jail? She looks OK?

Demolition Man
01-14-19, 03:45
Just drove through downtown and only Abby Jane was out sitting at the top near the intersection of Kukui and Fort Street; haven't seen Ray Ray out for quite a while or Maya. Also, there was BSW early yesterday morning near the fire hydrant where Ray Ray usually is standing with 2 other females.

KingCapo
01-14-19, 05:39
Help a brother out?

Skahawaii
01-14-19, 19:10
5'4 tattoo girl walking down Kaahumanu St by the waimalu shopping center. She was walking past the 76 gas station. Lots of tattoos and a tattoo on her neck. Any info on her? She usually wears booty shorts.I'm not sure if it's the same one, I saw one that fits the bill in blue? Green? Tank top with maybe pink boots shorts, walking around high asf. Tried, said she's not working. Looks pretty good for a chronic. I'll try again if I see her.

Projectpats
01-16-19, 21:51
I'm not sure if it's the same one, I saw one that fits the bill in blue? Green? Tank top with maybe pink boots shorts, walking around high asf. Tried, said she's not working. Looks pretty good for a chronic. I'll try again if I see her.That's her!

Botoman
01-17-19, 03:03
I'm not sure if it's the same one, I saw one that fits the bill in blue? Green? Tank top with maybe pink boots shorts, walking around high asf. Tried, said she's not working. Looks pretty good for a chronic. I'll try again if I see her.Is this girl haole, local, asian, Micronesian, or what?

Skahawaii
01-17-19, 07:24
Is this girl haole, local, asian, Micronesian, or what?Shit I dunno, local maybe more on the poly side maybe Filipino dark skin, skinny, tattoos on chest maybe neck, at first glance she just blends in as a chronic, but hood look and you see she might be young.

Warning though, she looked fried, like deep fried, she told her imaginary friend to shut up before she talked to me. Plus she was wearing close to nothing on an extremely cold night walking 60 miles an hour.

Just a reminder don't get your hopes up, she says she ain't working.

Zachary1999
01-17-19, 10:03
Heard this week ala moana hotel area almost everyday girls and guys raided by uc.

Be careful when you meet someone new.

Strollingdownh
01-17-19, 12:44
Anyone got any info on the new SW that stays by the fire hydrant by the pali longs? Its not ray ray but she stays on her exact spot.

Strollingdownh
01-18-19, 00:34
Anyone got any info on the new SW that stays by the fire hydrant by the pali longs? Its not ray ray but she stays on her exact spot.Forgot to give a description but she's 18-21, local asian, 5'3, 115. Wears a jacket with a bra showing her stomach and tits, and yoga pants.

BeaverLiquor
01-18-19, 09:53
I don't know her, but I saw her about two weeks ago on a Wednesday morning about 10 am standing around with the homeless / derelicts in front of the liquor store on the corner of river and pauahi st.

I did an obvious eyeballing her from head to toe, and made eye contact with her and got the impression that she was available, but didn't want to say anything to her in front of her derelict friends. I did what I had to do in Chinatown then passed by the liquor store again, but she wasn't around. Perhaps picked up.

The next morning, I did my usual drive-by on my way to work around 4 am and saw her by the fire hydrant behind pali longs.

Don't know if river and pauahi is a regular hangout of hers during the day, but she's probably around the Chinatown area.
She is young and fairly cute. To me she looked like local / portagee mix.

Forgot to give a description but she's 18-21, local asian, 5'3, 115. Wears a jacket with a bra showing her stomach and tits, and yoga pants.

Demolition Man
01-21-19, 00:48
Anyone got any info on the new SW that stays by the fire hydrant by the pali longs? Its not ray ray but she stays on her exact spot.She goes by Harmony a young little thing, picked her up in the area where Ray Ray hangs out. Overall, a fun experience; pounded her in missionary. If anyone wants to know the cost, feel free to send me a message. Her body is nice with curves in the right areas; Harmony is not as hot as Ray Ray in my books but for DT standards, she's easy on the eyes. L-S-A 8-8-8.

Skahawaii
01-21-19, 02:02
She goes by Harmony a young little thing, picked her up in the area where Ray Ray hangs out. Overall, a fun experience; pounded her in missionary. If anyone wants to know the cost, feel free to send me a message. Her body is nice with curves in the right areas; Harmony is not as hot as Ray Ray in my books but for DT standards, she's easy on the eyes. L-S-A 8-8-8.What was she wearing? Friday night around maybe 12 I saw something young in a white maybe grey shirt black pantsu and a beanie in ray rays usual spot, though it was abby so I just drove past.

Orion1938
01-21-19, 03:15
Just wondering if she is getting treatment. Hope so, as she intelligent and has potential.

She needs support and encouragement to turn her life around.

Be safe.

Botoman
01-21-19, 04:46
She goes by Harmony a young little thing, picked her up in the area where Ray Ray hangs out. Overall, a fun experience; pounded her in missionary. If anyone wants to know the cost, feel free to send me a message. Her body is nice with curves in the right areas; Harmony is not as hot as Ray Ray in my books but for DT standards, she's easy on the eyes. L-S-A 8-8-8.What is harmony's race, height, build, hair color, etc? Is she haole, local, popolo?

Little Dickie
01-21-19, 12:24
What is harmony's race, height, build, hair color, etc? Is she haole, local, popolo?From another post below:

Forgot to give a description but she's 18-21, local asian, 5'3, 115. Wears a jacket with a bra showing her stomach and tits, and yoga pants.

Kbsomthin2
01-21-19, 14:39
Early this morning saw 3 girls, possibly 3rd gender kine pop out of a subcompact, smart car looking vehicle, 1 semi thick short shorts local haole, 1 blonde bleached nice body, and one tall black, spinned around for closer look but the first two got picked up, and I wasn't interested in the black.

Any intel on these? They pulled in to nuuanu safeway. If they were the "other gender" they pulled it off pretty well, at least from afar, LOL.

BTW Anybody got rayray or harmonyʻs numbers? Can pm please?

Mahalos.

She goes by Harmony a young little thing, picked her up in the area where Ray Ray hangs out. Overall, a fun experience; pounded her in missionary. If anyone wants to know the cost, feel free to send me a message. Her body is nice with curves in the right areas; Harmony is not as hot as Ray Ray in my books but for DT standards, she's easy on the eyes. L-S-A 8-8-8.

Demolition Man
01-22-19, 03:55
Didn't get her number, but I'm sure she has a working phone. Her height is about 5 feet 2 inches with curves in all the right areas, said she's Puerto Rican; once again not as pretty as Ray Ray in my opinion, but still great for downtown standards.

Botoman
01-22-19, 08:06
Anyone see Malia out lately? Haven seen her in awhile. Wonder what time & where she can be found.

TropicalSex
02-04-19, 04:14
Anyone see Malia out lately? Haven seen her in awhile. Wonder what time & where she can be found.Probably in jail. I got 2 or 3 collect calls from prison, but didn't answer, she used to call me quite a bit, I assumed it was her because nobody else I know is currently in prison and figured she probably got time for stealing or some shit. Been like 2 or 3 months ago.

ZMerquise
02-04-19, 11:05
Don't really post often just average monger that reads some fun on here for a few years. But cruised down behind longs next block down or two and seen two girls, one was on steps and the other kinda walking / following her but she was a taller Asian I think, was to distracted by the legs. Any idea who she is? Didn't get to stop and chat was late for work.

StuckInTraffic
02-04-19, 19:19
Long time lurker; first time poster.

Any other street scenes besides downtown? Been looking around but scared to pull the trigger.

Also, where did redneck go? Haven't seen any recent posts.

Waikiki11
02-04-19, 22:51
Saw Christina who hopped out of her green (SUV parked on the street behind Pali Longs and hopped into the vehicle. Very talkative this girl. Imagine she was high with how fast she was talking but able to carry on a convo. Looked pretty good for a SW. This girl was horny as hell. BBBJ but no CIM. Then she wanted to fuck with extra $. Finished it quick since was parked on the street, and she seemed disappointed. She def wanted to be fucked hard and long. Definitely, repeatable. Be on the look out for her SUV with the door open looking at passing cars.

RdPuerco
02-05-19, 00:59
Saw Christina who hopped out of her green (SUV parked on the street behind Pali LongsIsn't it a navy blue SUV, always has a sunshade in the front window?

Skahawaii
02-05-19, 03:18
Saw Christina who hopped out of her green (SUV parked on the street behind Pali Longs and hopped into the vehicle. Very talkative this girl. Imagine she was high with how fast she was talking but able to carry on a convo. Looked pretty good for a SW. This girl was horny as hell. BBBJ but no CIM. Then she wanted to fuck with extra $. Finished it quick since was parked on the street, and she seemed disappointed. She def wanted to be fucked hard and long. Definitely, repeatable. Be on the look out for her SUV with the door open looking at passing cars.Not sure if it's the same girl, kinda older SUV? Blue maybe green? Picked her up one night, she was high as hell, looked alright I guess, kinda chubby, we agreed on a price she hopped in and man she was stink, like she had been sweating all night, made up an excuse, tilde her keep the cash, and bailed.

Now I'm not against dating bargain girls, shit I dated Laura, Jill, aipia, cookie crumbles and other tumbleweeds I seen in downtown through the years, but her B. O. Was a deal breaker.

Skahawaii
02-05-19, 03:25
Long time lurker; first time poster.

Any other street scenes besides downtown? Been looking around but scared to pull the trigger.

Also, where did redneck go? Haven't seen any recent posts.Depends what your looking for, if you want pretty somewhat well kept girls, downtown or Waikiki is the only place besides escorts massage parlors and city guide type sites.

But if your OK with addicts and homeless girls, everywhere has action, I mean literally everywhere. You just got to ask. I've found action in Mililani, Pearl city, Waimalu, Waipahu, Kaimuki etc, just got to ask, but prepare to be yelled at once or twice.