PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RdPuerco
05-27-17, 21:30
Interesting question to all mongers: in that type of situation, the next time you see the provider, would you give her the $40 that she inadvertently left on the floor of your vehicle? Would it make a difference whether she did or didn't mention missing the money the next time you saw her?
Yes, if I want to see her again.

If I don't want to see her again, it was almost certainly a bad experience for me, and I feel no obligation to give her a good experience. I'd like to see Maya again, so in this case yes: if I see her again I'll give it to her if I have it.

At the end of the day, you want to at least have a friendly relationship with the providers you like to see.

KibeToshiKibe
05-28-17, 03:39
Yes, if I want to see her again.

If I don't want to see her again, it was almost certainly a bad experience for me, and I feel no obligation to give her a good experience. I'd like to see Maya again, so in this case yes: if I see her again I'll give it to her if I have it.

At the end of the day, you want to at least have a friendly relationship with the providers you like to see.I wouldn't worry about the cash she dropped. If she is like some of the girls I date, she'll probably, 1) think she already spent the money on something else, or 2) think one of her friends or her drug dealer ripped her off, or 3) not even notice she's. 40 short on the $. 60 date until later and then she's back at option 1).

Really, I wouldn't worry about it, and I wouldn't mention it to her. Sometime people can take it wrong when you point out that they're slipping. The main thing is that she knows you gave her the amount agreed upon, and you guys are square.

Luger
05-30-17, 20:34
I leave for work early this morning, and guess who I see out by Safeway about 8:30 am?

Go ahead, guess; I'll wait.
Did you guess Maya?
She hops into my car, and she seems -- not fucked up, exactly, because she was coherent and her speech wasn't slurred -- but maybe distracted or something. We agree on $. 6 and go somewhere to get intimate.
Now it becomes more obvious that something's not right with her: we're parked for like 5 minutes before she starts getting down to business. That's never a good sign.
Nevertheless, she gives a competent BBBJ after I promise not to come in her mouth. * And I get to play with her excellent bee-cup tits a bit.
We conclude, I drop her off and head to work just a little bit late. When I arrive I see she's left $40 on the floor of my car.
Oh, well: not my fault. Too late to head back, even if I wanted to.
Before anyone asks, NO DIGITS. I asked, but she complained that her phone had been stolen recently.
*Probably.Hey dude, you found my $40 bucks.

Picked up Maya before you did in the AM hours. Started with. 5 BBBJ and was going so well asked about an upgrade. She wanted another. 5 for cfs but only had. 4, two 20's, so she took it and stuck it somewhere. After the deed, dropped her off & she spent like another 20 min searching my car for the. 4. She thought it was in her purse but it wasn't there. She looks Jed under the seat, seat cracks, emptied her purse and all. Finally she just left.

She probably put it down her bra. She kept the bra on the whole time & never got time to see her nipples, suck or play with tits. Seriously, she probably put it iher bra and when she took it off for you it fell out.

Wulfen
05-31-17, 22:39
Or whatever she goes by these days. Would've considered stopping to at least check out her vibe, but she was discussing with some dero scetch guy on a bicycle (a major put off). Had to laugh seeing another mongers post say "early before work" in reference to 8 am, considering I'm rolling through there at zero dark thirty. Times I visited AJ as an incall, impression was meh. No idea how she's adapting to the stroll or if she's indie or managed. Perhaps professor Red can provide a PHD level mongerological assessment?

Member #5577
06-07-17, 14:01
Anyone know any E. European or Short Haired (like pixie cut) providers? New here, and already sampled or scouted a few places out. I can say the land of the setting sun is a better place than most for our hobbie.

BigD9
06-08-17, 04:42
If anyone has a good contact number, pm me.

Thanks.

DT Looker
06-11-17, 02:17
I just heard a complaint from a provider that someone guy is giving the girls fake $100 bills.

She tried to buy something with the bill and was kicked out of a store because of it. They can't usually tell with a quick check, but the pen doesn't lie.

So whoever it is, is going to cause heat for us and give us probs with the girls down there.

Redneck 1
06-11-17, 17:50
I just heard a complaint from a provider that someone guy is giving the girls fake $100 bills.

She tried to buy something with the bill and was kicked out of a store because of it. They can't usually tell with a quick check, but the pen doesn't lie.

So whoever it is, is going to cause heat for us and give us probs with the girls down there.Also in regard to counterfeit $100 bills, downtown mongers should be wary of requests to provide change for a purported $100 bill. Two times I've been asked to provide change for $100 bills that didn't look genuine to me. Of course I declined, but it's possible that an inexperienced monger trying to be a nice guy, especially one who had been drinking, might fall for such a scam.

RdPuerco
06-12-17, 04:18
Really, I wouldn't worry about it, and I wouldn't mention it to her. Sometime people can take it wrong when you point out that they're slipping. The main thing is that she knows you gave her the amount agreed upon, and you guys are square.I'm tempted to see her again without mentioning it to see what happens. But if I ever did so and posted about it here, I bet some jerk would white-knight her and tell her about it.

EasyRiderMan
06-12-17, 12:19
I'm tempted to see her again without mentioning it to see what happens. But if I ever did so and posted about it here, I bet some jerk would white-knight her and tell her about it.Dude,

Do what's right. Be a man and give her money back. She will love you for it. Haha.

Luger
06-12-17, 19:29
I'm tempted to see her again without mentioning it to see what happens. But if I ever did so and posted about it here, I bet some jerk would white-knight her and tell her about it.Don't even worry about it. When she was searching my car for her $40 cash, I thought she was going to steal something. She probably thinks she dropped it or left it in my car. She rarely out anyway so get her when you can.

ExitLane
06-13-17, 04:57
Just what I love!

PM me whenever you get a chance!She is a really friendly lady with a tight p%why and an amazing ass. Her booty is perfect in my opinion. Super wet pussy. We did CIP and CIMWS.

Patrick Batman
06-13-17, 23:32
She is a really friendly lady with a tight p%why and an amazing ass. Her booty is perfect in my opinion. Super wet pussy. We did CIP and CIMWS.I can concur with her friendliness. I must add that YMMV, as in my case, I was denied access to CIP as well as CIM.

Knrc10
06-16-17, 15:39
A FILIPINA: I was out trolling on Kukui behind Longs. Didn't see anyone so I parked behind longs just to pull up the contact info for one of my UTR girls. A middle aged Filipina (late 40's) walks by and asked for change to make a phone call because she lost her phone. Said her name was Jerry. I asked if she needed a ride. When she asked if I was a cop, I knew she was working some other angle so I asked her what she was offering. She stated a free massage for a ride to Waikiki. Assuming that free really meant we'll discuss the price later and massage really meant sex or at least oral, I agreed.

A MASSAGE: I take her to one of my spots and we climb in the back of my SUV and she really does give me a descent deep tissue massage. About 20 minutes into she says she tired and takes a short break. Then I hear snoring. She has fallen into a deep coma-like sleep. If did everything to wake her up. It seemed like she slept 30 minutes but it was probably closer to 10 or 15 minutes. I completely forgot about why we were there, I was only focused on waking her up. Not sure if she was just tired or high on something.

LEO: When I finally got her up she wanted to jump out and take a piss as an unmarked was driving by. As she was getting back in the unmarked whipped around and pulled up and hit me with the blue lights, spot lights and two officers with flash lights tapping on the window. One asked me my name, made sure the car was registered to me (not stolen) and told me to find a park or parking lot. Said he was only investigating because he saw the open door. In most other states this would have been at a minimum a fine or an arrest for indecent exposure. Here, he actually told me to enjoy the rest of my night.

FREEBIE: I was so nervous at this point I just sort of laid back down to gather myself before leaving but she started stroking my cock. Once she got me hard, I saw he take off her panties and lay down next to me, I grabbed a hat and started in on missionary. I wanted to try another position but she had hooked my legs and head so that I couldn't move. She was constantly mumbling 'fuck me harder' and 'make it rough. ' So I finished missionary and drove her down to Waikiki. I tried to at least give her 60 but she actually refused to take it.

I asked for her number but she stated she lost her phone. I gave her my google number so she can text me when she gets new phone. Massage was 7 out of 10; Sex was 6 out of 10 because she didn't do oral.

JennaDean
06-17-17, 04:10
A FILIPINA: I was out trolling on Kukui behind Longs. Didn't see anyone so I parked behind longs just to pull up the contact info for one of my UTR girls. A middle aged Filipina (late 40's) walks by and asked for change to make a phone call because she lost her phone. Said her name was Jerry. I asked if she needed a ride. When she asked if I was a cop, I knew she was working some other angle so I asked her what she was offering. She stated a free massage for a ride to Waikiki. Assuming that free really meant we'll discuss the price later and massage really meant sex or at least oral, I agreed.

A MASSAGE: I take her to one of my spots and we climb in the back of my SUV and she really does give me a descent deep tissue massage. About 20 minutes into she says she tired and takes a short break. Then I hear snoring. She has fallen into a deep coma-like sleep. If did everything to wake her up. It seemed like she slept 30 minutes but it was probably closer to 10 or 15 minutes. I completely forgot about why we were there, I was only focused on waking her up. Not sure if she was just tired or high on something.

LEO: When I finally got her up she wanted to jump out and take a piss as an unmarked was driving by. As she was getting back in the unmarked whipped around and pulled up and hit me with the blue lights, spot lights and two officers with flash lights tapping on the window. One asked me my name, made sure the car was registered to me (not stolen) and told me to find a park or parking lot. Said he was only investigating because he saw the open door. In most other states this would have been at a minimum a fine or an arrest for indecent exposure. Here, he actually told me to enjoy the rest of my night.

FREEBIE: I was so nervous at this point I just sort of laid back down to gather myself before leaving but she started stroking my cock. Once she got me hard, I saw he take off her panties and lay down next to me, I grabbed a hat and started in on missionary. I wanted to try another position but she had hooked my legs and head so that I couldn't move. She was constantly mumbling 'fuck me harder' and 'make it rough. ' So I finished missionary and drove her down to Waikiki. I tried to at least give her 60 but she actually refused to take it.

I asked for her number but she stated she lost her phone. I gave her my google number so she can text me when she gets new phone. Massage was 7 out of 10; Sex was 6 out of 10 because she didn't do oral.Braddah you have got to be one of the luckiest mongers out there. I got to say reading your report made me feel like I was right dea. I can only imagine how tight you was squeezing your ass when LE showed up. LOL.

H Mobius
06-19-17, 01:05
Braddah you have got to be one of the luckiest mongers out there. I got to say reading your report made me feel like I was right dea. I can only imagine how tight you was squeezing your ass when LE showed up. LOL.Wow, extremely lucky. Lucky the cops didn't separate them to establish that they didn't know each other and that he did pick her up, because lying to the cop "will only make it worse". Then telling him to go find a public place, at night, is unreal.

That could easily have turned out to be a very bad night for you. Count your blessings, brotherman.

HiLife808
06-19-17, 04:41
Wow, extremely lucky. Lucky the cops didn't separate them to establish that they didn't know each other and that he did pick her up, because lying to the cop "will only make it worse". Then telling him to go find a public place, at night, is unreal.

That could easily have turned out to be a very bad night for you. Count your blessings, brotherman.Agreed. You are one very lucky dude.

Hinode
06-22-17, 20:30
Just saw bus stop girl at pearlridge. Saw her walking past Pali momi, then headed toward uptown.Seen her yesterday sitting in front of the Nuuanu shops. Had one drunk / homeless guy passed out next to her on the planters, but she didn't seem to mind. She looks all had it. Poor thing. Far cry from couple of years ago. Definitely on something. Shame.

Damned
06-25-17, 09:58
Anyone know the SW on Aala, left hand side after you turn right from beretania toward mauka. She's there in the mornings.So the SW on Aala, tall slim short short skirt is a dude? She / he always fronting the condo across the construction site.

Redneck 1
06-25-17, 14:59
So the SW on Aala, tall slim short short skirt is a dude? She / he always fronting the condo across the construction site.As I replied before, yes. The provider is of Filipino descent and can appear to be female, especially from a distance and/or in dim light, but isn't a genuine female. The provider has worked downtown for a long time, years ago in the Merchant Street area and now on Aala Street.

RdPuerco
06-27-17, 03:13
Saw Becky out last night in a wacky blonde wig about 9:30 pm. And she was clearly in an artificially good mood, very bubbly and "up", so I went with her.

The backstory is, I had an AWESOME Becky experience early on, and every one since then. There've been maybe 6 total. Went from decent to mediocre to meh. I only went with her last night because she seemed messed up in the way she was when I had the good experience, and sure enough it was pretty damn good. Not like that one time, but kind of close.

It started with a great BBBJ and ended up with her slipping a condom on me and asking me to fuck her, which of course I did.

Not too shabby for $. 6.

JennaDean
06-28-17, 02:34
I remember when I was younger there used to be a bunch of us that would walk the streets behind longs and we would be out by 11 until 5/6 in the morning. Now I drive around and it's practically dead. There's hardly any young or middle aged workers out there. Waikiki too! Am I missing something? Have they almost become extinct? Used to have traffic back in the days. Girls jumping out of cars left and right. Hmmmm good fun sometimes with the right ones.

Little Dickie
06-28-17, 13:34
I remember when I was younger there used to be a bunch of us that would walk the streets behind longs and we would be out by 11 until 5/6 in the morning. Now I drive around and it's practically dead. There's hardly any young or middle aged workers out there. Waikiki too! Am I missing something? Have they almost become extinct? Used to have traffic back in the days. Girls jumping out of cars left and right. Hmmmm good fun sometimes with the right ones.There are definitely a lot less steeetwalkers out than back in the day. I remember seeing 5-10 just in the "behind Longs" area, and 30-60 in Waikiki. Now I rarely see 1 or 2 behind Longs, and maybe 10 in Waikiki. It's not that they don't exist. Obviously if you follow this thread there are ladies out there. There are definitely less, and the ones that are out are a little harder to find and not so much in the open. I think many have moved to the internet and sites like backpage. (As you know first hand. LOL).

Damned
06-29-17, 03:46
As I replied before, yes. The provider is of Filipino descent and can appear to be female, especially from a distance and/or in dim light, but isn't a genuine female. The provider has worked downtown for a long time, years ago in the Merchant Street area and now on Aala Street.Thanks, can always get the right info from experience monger!

SureYourRight
06-29-17, 04:36
There are definitely a lot less steeetwalkers out than back in the day. I remember seeing 5-10 just in the "behind Longs" area, and 30-60 in Waikiki. Now I rarely see 1 or 2 behind Longs, and maybe 10 in Waikiki. It's not that they don't exist. Obviously if you follow this thread there are ladies out there. There are definitely less, and the ones that are out are a little harder to find and not so much in the open. I think many have moved to the internet and sites like backpage. (As you know first hand. LOL).It's not as safe as it used to be back in the day here. Getting busted by the police isn't the worst thing that can happen to you these days.

DangerBoy
06-29-17, 07:09
I'd say most of the girls that would have worked a corner are online now. Why deal with mooks that just want to oogle you and deal with the weather when you can sit around in your hotel room and post from a tablet?

It's not as safe as it used to be back in the day here. Getting busted by the police isn't the worst thing that can happen to you these days.

Patrick Batman
06-29-17, 22:00
I'd say most of the girls that would have worked a corner are online now. Why deal with mooks that just want to oogle you and deal with the weather when you can sit around in your hotel room and post from a tablet?Just to add to this comment: they have the ability to charge 2-3 x more than what they would ask for on the street too. Makes total economic sense, IMHO.

RdPuerco
06-30-17, 02:30
Saw Maxine out last night 9-ish. I haven't seen her in quite a while, maybe a year or so. She's still pretty good looking for her age, and still has great BBBJ skills. Everything I wrote about her ages ago still applies:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4854-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2383159&viewfull=1#post2383159

Redneck 1
06-30-17, 08:24
I'd say most of the girls that would have worked a corner are online now. Why deal with mooks that just want to oogle you and deal with the weather when you can sit around in your hotel room and post from a tablet?
Just to add to this comment: they have the ability to charge 2-3 x more than what they would ask for on the street too. Makes total economic sense, IMHO.Plus, many potential customers don't want to risk being seen (especially by family members, people from work, church members, etc.) publicly conversing with and picking up downtown streetwalkers. For them, using internet advertisers can be more discreet.

"Mommy, mommy, why is that woman in the short skirt getting into Uncle Joe's car on Kukui Street? Isn't he married?" (lol)

HongKong1
07-06-17, 17:28
Hi Brothers, I would like some advice. Picking up is there a "spot" that is safe to go too? I've been in the hobby for a while, but I've only experienced incall providers or AMP's. So this is new to me. I've driven down by Pali Longs and seen a few decent looking girls (not the shemales LOL! It does look like Uncle LEO is in the area but doesn't mess with the girls. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks gentleman!

Skahawaii
07-07-17, 04:58
Hi Brothers, I would like some advice. Picking up is there a "spot" that is safe to go too? I've been in the hobby for a while, but I've only experienced incall providers or AMP's. So this is new to me. I've driven down by Pali Longs and seen a few decent looking girls (not the shemales LOL! It does look like Uncle LEO is in the area but doesn't mess with the girls. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks gentleman!Downtown would be the best spot for street hoes, but the area has been very lacking in the past few years, good luck.

The places I used to hit is behind longs, mauna kea from zippy through China town, smith st too sometimes, but that's going into mahu territory, Fort street used to have some luck, and the grassy park area between Pali and that college, think it's hpu, probably wrong.

With that said I haven't been very lucky in the past years, a huge lack of talent, as stated in a couple posts before me all the new girls post on backpage. Only thing you can get nowadays is someone rough around the edges like Angie or laura.

Also as for LEO LEO, just drive good. Turn signals, no turn on red, pedestrian's etc.

Hope this helped.

KookyKidd
07-08-17, 05:47
Hi Brothers, I would like some advice. Picking up is there a "spot" that is safe to go too? I've been in the hobby for a while, but I've only experienced incall providers or AMP's. So this is new to me. I've driven down by Pali Longs and seen a few decent looking girls (not the shemales LOL! It does look like Uncle LEO is in the area but doesn't mess with the girls. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks gentleman!Bruddah the pickings seem slim these days. You are in the right place, have some patience, be polite and be careful because LEO seems to be out in extra force.

RdPuerco
07-09-17, 01:37
Hi Brothers, I would like some advice. Picking up is there a "spot" that is safe to go too? I've been in the hobby for a while, but I've only experienced incall providers or AMP's. So this is new to me. I've driven down by Pali Longs and seen a few decent looking girls (not the shemales LOL! It does look like Uncle LEO is in the area but doesn't mess with the girls. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks gentleman!You could always ask the girl. Anyone who's not on her first date knows some spots.

RdPuerco
07-09-17, 01:51
Saw Alli again last week, a random encounter when I wasn't even cruising, just driving thru downtown. She's rarely out now, she says she tries to work mostly by phone; I can't say I blame her. She gained a few pounds, and it seems to mostly be in her tits, which are now a full Dee cup and look great - perhaps the nicest tits available on the streets these days.

Drove to a secluded spot where she demonstrated her considerable BBBJ skills and showed me just how much bigger than usual her fine tits had gotten. Damage. 5.

KibeToshiKibe
07-09-17, 04:55
Hi Brothers, I would like some advice. Picking up is there a "spot" that is safe to go too? I've been in the hobby for a while, but I've only experienced incall providers or AMP's. So this is new to me. I've driven down by Pali Longs and seen a few decent looking girls (not the shemales LOL! It does look like Uncle LEO is in the area but doesn't mess with the girls. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks gentleman!It seems you're getting responses with very good advice on 2 different subjects. I've noticed there seems to be a focus on driving. And the safe driving advice, to obey traffic laws is absolutely good. But driving around is only part of what can bring positive results. I've found it's good to park the vehicle, get out, and take a walk. It's a different experience to get out and smell the air, where you can just stop and take your time chatting with a girl you meet. These girls are not on the track 24/7, and they can be open to play when you meet them outside of the regular "work" areas. Also, some areas around Fort Street and Hotel Street don't allow private vehicles. Walking gives you access to these areas. Also, homelessness is common among the working girls, and they often have knowledge of rooms available for a shower, or a date. The room cost is generally $10-$50 for 1 hour. I've had some fun, very memorable dates that never would have happened if I had limited my activities to driving. Have fun, and be safe.
Also, I have to give a positive review to Maxine. Met her last week for an awesome date. BBBJCIMWS. This woman loves to play and is sooo much fun.

HongKong1
07-09-17, 16:49
Gentleman, thank you for all the great advice! I will definitely post some reviews when I get out there! Again, thanks and stay safe Brothers.

Redneck 1
07-11-17, 13:41
Saw Maxine out last night 9-ish. I haven't seen her in quite a while, maybe a year or so. She's still pretty good looking for her age, and still has great BBBJ skills. Everything I wrote about her ages ago still applies:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4854-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2383159&viewfull=1#post2383159

Also, I have to give a positive review to Maxine. Met her last week for an awesome date. BBBJCIMWS. This woman loves to play and is sooo much fun.In addition to bbfscip and bbbjcimws, she also can fluently speak Greek if she wants to do so. Maybe not for an unknown customer, but after having a few good dates with her, in my experience it was usually available.

Also as for LEO LEO, just drive good. Turn signals, no turn on red, pedestrian's etc.
Plus, making a complete stop at stop signs and at intersections where turning on a red light is permitted (even though police often don't do it themselves).

IslandManhi
07-13-17, 18:56
In addition to bbfscip and bbbjcimws, she also can fluently speak Greek if she wants to do so. Maybe not for an unknown customer, but after having a few good dates with her, in my experience it was usually available.

Plus, making a complete stop at stop signs and at intersections where turning on a red light is permitted (even though police often don't do it themselves).Anybody want to share maxine contact info / number? Mahalo.

IslandManhi
07-13-17, 19:03
It seems you're getting responses with very good advice on 2 different subjects. I've noticed there seems to be a focus on driving. And the safe driving advice, to obey traffic laws is absolutely good. But driving around is only part of what can bring positive results. I've found it's good to park the vehicle, get out, and take a walk. It's a different experience to get out and smell the air, where you can just stop and take your time chatting with a girl you meet. These girls are not on the track 24/7, and they can be open to play when you meet them outside of the regular "work" areas. Also, some areas around Fort Street and Hotel Street don't allow private vehicles. Walking gives you access to these areas. Also, homelessness is common among the working girls, and they often have knowledge of rooms available for a shower, or a date. The room cost is generally $10-$50 for 1 hour. I've had some fun, very memorable dates that never would have happened if I had limited my activities to driving. Have fun, and be safe.
Also, I have to give a positive review to Maxine. Met her last week for an awesome date. BBBJCIMWS. This woman loves to play and is sooo much fun.How much did maxines bbbjcimws services coat you? Pm if you prefer. Mahalo.

Hinode
07-17-17, 21:14
Saw Alli again last week, a random encounter when I wasn't even cruising, just driving thru downtown. She's rarely out now, she says she tries to work mostly by phone; I can't say I blame her. She gained a few pounds, and it seems to mostly be in her tits, which are now a full Dee cup and look great - perhaps the nicest tits available on the streets these days.

Drove to a secluded spot where she demonstrated her considerable BBBJ skills and showed me just how much bigger than usual her fine tits had gotten. Damage. 5.I couldn't speak to her when I saw her at HPU court by the church and flower shop. If you could swing her digits, I'd appreciate it. I'm assuming she comes out nighttime, but I see her sometimes during the day hours, with some whacked homeless / crazy people. Aloha in advance.

RdPuerco
07-24-17, 04:46
Saw a 40-something skinny, milfy caucasian brunette with big fake tits walking around downtown last night. I mean REALLY skinny, like a size zero. Looked kind of like the actress Swoosie Kurtz back in the 80's, but much thinner. Went somewhere with her and got a decent BBBJ (no CIM) for. 6.

Not amazing, but I'd go for her again if my faves weren't around.

Luger
07-29-17, 04:04
Saw a 40-something skinny, milfy caucasian brunette with big fake tits walking around downtown last night. I mean REALLY skinny, like a size zero. Looked kind of like the actress Swoosie Kurtz back in the 80's, but much thinner. Went somewhere with her and got a decent BBBJ (no CIM) for. 6.

Not amazing, but I'd go for her again if my faves weren't around.Has anyone seen this brunette tits on a stick? Cruised by and not a sight of this double decker lollipop. Like sample.

Waikiki11
08-18-17, 15:04
Did a stroll through behind Pali Longs early morning, and it was like everyone had the same idea. But hardly any SWs in sight. Saw one heavy set black girl who is out there often and an older white SW. Further down mahus in bikinis.

On another note saw Angie step out of a store behind Tamashiro. Seen her there in the past. She was wearing black shorts and tops and looked good for a SW. But her hair looked weird. Silvery wet? Broad daylight so no partake.

Redneck 1
08-19-17, 09:43
Did a stroll through behind Pali Longs early morning, and it was like everyone had the same idea. But hardly any SWs in sight. Saw one heavy set black girl who is out there often ...Yes, there's a heavyset black woman, whose name I don't recall, who's often worked at night on the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Pali Longs. Quite a while ago, I spoke with her a few times and concluded that she and I wouldn't be compatible. However, what's interesting is that I've never seen anyone on the forum post about dating her. She must be getting dates because she's been working there frequently and for so long, yet there seem to be absolutely no reports, favorable or unfavorable, about anyone dating her. Just out of curiosity, has anyone on the forum ever dated her, and if so, what happened?

Waikiki11
08-19-17, 14:12
Yes, there's a heavyset black woman, whose name I don't recall, who's often worked at night on the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Pali Longs. Quite a while ago, I spoke with her a few times and concluded that she and I wouldn't be compatible. However, what's interesting is that I've never seen anyone on the forum post about dating her. She must be getting dates because she's been working there frequently and for so long, yet there seem to be absolutely no reports, favorable or unfavorable, about anyone dating her. Just out of curiosity, has anyone on the forum ever dated her, and if so, what happened?Months ago actually attempted to chat with her so pulled up to the curve in a pinto, but she looked at it once and said "What? So that's the extent of the interaction with her. She probabaly would not fit in the pinto. With that attitude she might be a ball of fire sexually?

Redneck 1
08-20-17, 06:59
Months ago actually attempted to chat with her so pulled up to the curve in a pinto, but she looked at it once and said "What? So that's the extent of the interaction with her. She probably would not fit in the pinto. With that attitude she might be a ball of fire sexually?Yup, that sounds like something "Miss Personality" would do, lol. To put it mildly, she seems to have substantial room for improvement in the category of customer relations skills.

AznWellInDoubt
08-23-17, 07:28
I haven't reported in a while, trying to save $$.

But On my way! Home tonight behind longs I saw a hot young thing was sitting down and when I passed she stood up, so I turn around pulled over, her name is raven ,5'6 about 115 says she's 20 yrs old Hawaiian Samoan and Spanish, tan skin, just a hot local looking chick, ass matched her body with shorts, c's.

Anyway told her all I got is 80 so she says I get 15 min but no BJ.

So I figure ok I'll just bang you, got to a spot she took off her pant and so we went at it, I enjoyed for a few minutes before I really tried to bust, overall not bad attitude just business. By far hottest bod I seen in a while down there.

Last week saw new lady Vanessa wearing lingerie,5'2 chunky but fuckable, cool chick, and great BBBJ then cfs.

Just thought I'd share.

Redneck 1
08-23-17, 11:59
Last week saw new lady Vanessa wearing lingerie, 5'2 chunky but fuckable, cool chick, and great BBBJ then cfs.Thanks for your report.

Question: does the "new lady Vanessa" in your report look somewhat like the photo linked below?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=347223&d=1413059948

AznWellInDoubt
08-23-17, 15:56
No not white Vanessa.

This Vanessa looks Filipino but think she said putti rican mix.

SpamCan808
08-23-17, 16:36

But On my way! Home tonight behind longs I saw a hot young thing was sitting down and when I passed she stood up, so I turn around pulled over, her name is raven ,5'6 about 115 says she's 20 yrs old Hawaiian Samoan and Spanish, tan skin, just a hot local looking chick, ass matched her body with shorts, c's.

So I figure ok I'll just bang you, got to a spot she took off her pant and so we went at it, I enjoyed for a few minutes before I really tried to bust, overall not bad attitude just business. By far hottest bod I seen in a while down there.

Last week saw new lady Vanessa wearing lingerie,5'2 chunky but fuckable, cool chick, and great BBBJ then cfs.

Just thought I'd share.Out of curiosity, around what time was that if you don't mind me asking. Your description of Raven has piqued my interest!

Redneck 1
08-23-17, 19:39
No not white Vanessa.

This Vanessa looks Filipino but think she said putti rican mix.Thank you for the info.

Waikiki11
08-23-17, 21:16

Just thought I'd share.Thanks for sharing. You one lucky dude. All this week been struck out every night. No one but mahu, so just spent time with Linda at Rejuve today. You lucky finding girl lingerie wearing Vanessa behind Longs. Most of times if they are wearing very revealing clothes, they are mahu. Care to share some tips in finding them?

HorsePlay
08-24-17, 00:51
Does anyone have any information on the WSW who went by Milla? She has some tats on her. And I think she has the Hawaiian islands across her chest. I read some reports here a while back that she up sells and poor service, but good looking for a dt SW, but I never have any luck to check her out. I would appreciate information or c# if anyone has. Please pm me if you prefer. Thanks.

AznWellInDoubt
08-24-17, 18:18
Thanks for sharing. You one lucky dude. All this week been struck out every night. No one but mahu, so just spent time with Linda at Rejuve today. You lucky finding girl lingerie wearing Vanessa behind Longs. Most of times if they are wearing very revealing clothes, they are mahu. Care to share some tips in finding them?I just drive thru after 12 ish it's always hit or miss but I think Vanessa says she only come out Monday-Wednesday I believe she a normal MILF that works a little.

As for that young girl raven I strolled by last night and saw her with a friend but passed since I got my nut the night before just be careful and straight up with her and aware of your surroundings, I think those young girls have a pimp.

Hinode
08-24-17, 22:06
Speaking of being lucky, out of a drunken stupor, crashed out early afternoon until the next morn;.

Stopped by 7-11 in Nuu'anu, for some grinds. This was early, like 3 am. Nobody there. In, get my food, out. While I was walking in, I seen this red head with hair down to the middle of her back, gray polo shirt, tight black jeans, slippers, huge purse, standing there. She notices me, looks away. When I was leaving, she was leaning against one of the pillars and she whips her head around like a chronic, checking me out. However, instead of looking at me with huge half dollar eyes, she smiles and winks. I start my car, then reverse slowly. She's watching me leave, IDK braddahs, but she def could have passed for a provider. Average body, nice hips, kind of tall, maybe 5'8 (with her raised micronesian black slippahs LOL) looked healthy, wearing gold bracelets, jewelry. Not on drugs or anything. My question is: what the heck was she doing standing at a 7-11 with NOBODY around? Waiting for me? AH CAMAN. I tried to RTFF for the last 5-6 pages but I don't see any provider that kind of fits this description except maybe one Haole that braddah RN1 posted a while back? Was her name Laura? Red hair? I forget. Sorry. But yeah she wasn't like all skinny and shit or chronic out. Def fuckable. Truly a needle in the haystack moment. Had to bail, too bad I never have time to chat her up.

Makana9
08-25-17, 04:25
Speaking of being lucky, out of a drunken stupor, crashed out early afternoon until the next morn;.

Stopped by 7-11 in Nuu'anu, for some grinds. This was early, like 3 am. Nobody there. In, get my food, out. While I was walking in, I seen this red head with hair down to the middle of her back, gray polo shirt, tight black jeans, slippers, huge purse, standing there. She notices me, looks away. When I was leaving, she was leaning against one of the pillars and she whips her head around like a chronic, checking me out. However, instead of looking at me with huge half dollar eyes, she smiles and winks. I start my car, then reverse slowly. She's watching me leave, IDK braddahs, but she def could have passed for a provider. Average body, nice hips, kind of tall, maybe 5'8 (with her raised micronesian black slippahs LOL) looked healthy, wearing gold bracelets, jewelry. Not on drugs or anything. My question is: what the heck was she doing standing at a 7-11 with NOBODY around? Waiting for me? AH CAMAN. I tried to RTFF for the last 5-6 pages but I don't see any provider that kind of fits this description except maybe one Haole that braddah RN1 posted a while back? Was her name Laura? Red hair? I forget. Sorry. But yeah she wasn't like all skinny and shit or chronic out. Def fuckable. Truly a needle in the haystack moment. Had to bail, too bad I never have time to chat her up.Saw her too, few days since I am in town often, working in Starbucks right by Walgrens, and saw her by the 7-11's across the street, then by those chronic apts. By the other 7-11. Not zure either, was getting my slurpee fix. She smiled and I checked her out, but got to be stealth cause way too many eyes know me in the area. Wondering?? Hope all is good with you braddah? Malama pono.

NightWing24
08-26-17, 07:27
Haole girl, about 5' 4" a little baby fat, has tattoo on right leg. Picked her up at the Zippy intersection, went to a spot out of the way. Halfway thru her CBJ, she gets spooked and digs, leaves me with blue balls. Girls like these is why I crave Vivian. But, maybe it was a good thing because minutes later, uncle LEO rolled by. My white girl fantasy is yet to be fulfilled. Will not repeat with her either, she had open sores on her right thigh, and she was kinna slurring, was probably on something. Its a shame, her tattoos were pretty nice. Her excuse for the sores were from a "moped accident". To the braddah who pass on her, you saved yourself some kala.

NW24.

Skahawaii
08-26-17, 08:38

Just thought I'd share.No face pics, but this ad kinda matches description.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ѧ-Mus-s-it-doesn't-get-any-1074;1108;1090;1090;1108;1103;-dσandт-mι948;948;-oυ1090;/8390413.

Redneck 1
08-26-17, 13:45
Haole girl, about 5' 4" a little baby fat, has tattoo on right leg. Picked her up at the Zippy intersection, went to a spot out of the way. Halfway thru her CBJ, she gets spooked and digs, leaves me with blue balls. Girls like these is why I crave Vivian. But, maybe it was a good thing because minutes later, uncle LEO rolled by. My white girl fantasy is yet to be fulfilled. Will not repeat with her either, she had open sores on her right thigh, and she was kinna slurring, was probably on something. Its a shame, her tattoos were pretty nice. Her excuse for the sores were from a "moped accident". To the braddah who pass on her, you saved yourself some kala.

NW24.Thanks for your very useful report.

Did this haole, tattooed Abby have a similar appearance to the downtown streetwalker Abby shown in the photos attached below?

Also, when she suddenly left halfway through the cbj, had she already been paid in advance?

Redneck 1
08-26-17, 14:31

Stopped by 7-11 in Nuu'anu, for some grinds. This was early, like 3 am. Nobody there. In, get my food, out. While I was walking in, I seen this red head with hair down to the middle of her back, gray polo shirt, tight black jeans, slippers, huge purse, standing there. She notices me, looks away. When I was leaving, she was leaning against one of the pillars and she whips her head around like a chronic, checking me out. However, instead of looking at me with huge half dollar eyes, she smiles and winks. I start my car, then reverse slowly. She's watching me leave, IDK braddahs, but she def could have passed for a provider. Average body, nice hips, kind of tall, maybe 5'8 (with her raised micronesian black slippahs LOL) looked healthy, wearing gold bracelets, jewelry. Not on drugs or anything. My question is: what the heck was she doing standing at a 7-11 with NOBODY around? Waiting for me? AH CAMAN. I tried to RTFF for the last 5-6 pages but I don't see any provider that kind of fits this description except maybe one Haole that braddah RN1 posted a while back? Was her name Laura? Red hair? I forget. Sorry. But yeah she wasn't like all skinny and shit or chronic out. Def fuckable. Truly a needle in the haystack moment. Had to bail, too bad I never have time to chat her up.Personally, I don't recognize a woman of that description, but if she smiled and winked at you it might have been worthwhile to start a conversation. Here are some of my thoughts. Even if she wasn't a provider by occupation, she might have been agreeable to providing at that time on that night. Over the years, I've found that sometimes non-providers can become temporary providers under the right circumstances: if they need cash, and/or if they're horny, and/or if they're angry with their boyfriend or husband (especially for being with another woman), etc. Also, that area has significant (but usually low-profile) drug activity at night, and a woman doesn't necessarily have to look "skinny," "chronic out" and unhealthy to want cash for drug use, particularly if she's just an occasional drug user or recently started using a drug.

Redneck 1
08-26-17, 14:57
No face pics, but this ad kinda matches description.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ѧ-Mus-s-it-doesn't-get-any-1074;1108;1090;1090;1108;1103;-dσandт-mι948;948;-oυ1090;/8390413.This seems to be the link you were trying to post:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%A7-Mus-s-it-doesnt-get-any-%D0%B2%D1%94%D1%82%D1%82%D1%94%D1%8F-d%CF%83n%D1%82-m%CE%B9%CE%B4%CE%B4-o%CF%85%D1%82/8390413

NightWing24
08-28-17, 13:46
Thanks for your very useful report.

Did this haole, tattooed Abby have a similar appearance to the downtown streetwalker Abby shown in the photos attached below?

Also, when she suddenly left halfway through the cbj, had she already been paid in advance?Yeah, that's probably her, she asked to be paid upfront, my n00 b mistake.

Hinode
08-28-17, 20:12
Saw her too, few days since I am in town often, working in Starbucks right by Walgrens, and saw her by the 7-11's across the street, then by those chronic apts. By the other 7-11. Not zure either, was getting my slurpee fix. She smiled and I checked her out, but got to be stealth cause way too many eyes know me in the area. Wondering?? Hope all is good with you braddah? Malama pono.Braddah M9,

I iz aiight! Getting old, brah. LOL! My hinode shrinking, while your akua keep going like the energizer bunny my braddah. Life is ok. Could be better. If someone would teach me how to handle MLB, I would most def appreciate it. But yeah, she was doable, (for a white girl) and she looked like she was out there hunting for boto. If I see her again (if the stars align) def going to chat her up. You know I'll report it here if I do.

Aloha,

H.

Luger
08-29-17, 05:10
Maya is out tonite 5-5 blonde thin usually wears glasses but not tonite, and she's hard to find, so catch her if you can.

Redneck 1
08-29-17, 14:24
Yeah, that's probably her, she asked to be paid upfront, my n00 b mistake.If she's the same Abby in the photos posted below, she's on my "no fly" list. She can talk a good game, and convincingly seem charming and sincere even to an experienced monger. However, once the action begins she can easily become a complainer and can't really be trusted to do what she says she'll do beforehand. Misbehavior like running away before completing a pay-in-advance bj wouldn't surprise me, because in her mind she could place more value on quickly leaving to buy drugs instead of earning a repeat customer with good service.

DarealDealer
08-30-17, 12:22
I am also looking for Milla's contact, I seen her around but never got the chance to get with her. She is hot. If anyone has her contact please let me know, pm if possible.

NightWing24
08-30-17, 14:55
If she's the same Abby in the photos posted below, she's on my "no fly" list. She can talk a good game, and convincingly seem charming and sincere even to an experienced monger. However, once the action begins she can easily become a complainer and can't really be trusted to do what she says she'll do beforehand. Misbehavior like running away before completing a pay-in-advance bj wouldn't surprise me, because in her mind she could place more value on quickly leaving to buy drugs instead of earning a repeat customer with good service.Yeah, she's definitely on my "no-fly" list too now.

Hinode
08-30-17, 19:49
If she's the same Abby in the photos posted below, she's on my "no fly" list. She can talk a good game, and convincingly seem charming and sincere even to an experienced monger. However, once the action begins she can easily become a complainer and can't really be trusted to do what she says she'll do beforehand. Misbehavior like running away before completing a pay-in-advance bj wouldn't surprise me, because in her mind she could place more value on quickly leaving to buy drugs instead of earning a repeat customer with good service.Thank you braddah RN1.

Speaking of which. Got to tell you guys this story. Driving through downtown, I seen this mahu (yes, it was. No, it wasn't a real woman) and by all means if it was a real woman, please, inquiring minds want to know!

"She" was full on wearing nothing but a fluorescent turquoise bikini. Yup. Early in the morning. Brown skin, high heels, small mini purse, ehu colored hair, choke lipstick, heavy makeup, hilarious. From fah, wen look kinda- well. Yeah. But up closer, all I could do was laugh and shake my head. Had some chronic faka with "her" with a backpack and untied sneakers just ranting and raving, waving his arms like he was actually talking to himself, LOL. Seriously. You go, sistah, dressed like that, in the pitch black of downtown trying for score. Mary!

H.

Luger
08-30-17, 21:20
Thank you braddah RN1.

Speaking of which. Got to tell you guys this story. Driving through downtown, I seen this mahu
"She" was full on wearing nothing but a fluorescent turquoise bikini. Yup. Early in the morning. Brown skin, high heels, small mini purse, ehu colored hair, choke lipstick, heavy makeup, hilarious. From fah, wen look kinda- well. Yeah. But up closer, all I could do was laugh and shake my head. Had some chronic faka with "her" with a backpack and untied sneakers just ranting and raving, waving his arms like he was actually talking to himself, LOL. Seriously. You go, sistah, dressed like that, in the pitch black of downtown trying for score. Mary!

H.Bruddah H rice man, can only imagine Seeing boto bulging or more worse sticking out side of bikini bottom. Auwe.

Luger
08-30-17, 23:04
Maya, 27 year old thin blonde, is out now. At the stop light corner of Mona Kea and Kukui Street.

IslandManhi
08-31-17, 04:31
Maya, 27 year old thin blonde, is out now. At the stop light corner of Mona Kea and Kukui Street.Dam it, hopefully somebody gets some action and posts a reciew.

DT Looker
08-31-17, 06:35
Anyone seen the two chicks who just sit down behind Long? Anyone know if they are dating? They just seem to sit there and I haven't seen them picked up by anyone? One has long straight hair and looks latina. The other looks black and has braided hair. They were out past midnite. They just sit there, haven't seen them stand up or anything. Even when giving them the eye or the nod. They just sit there. People have stopped near them and they keep sitting.

JustWannaFawk
09-01-17, 15:41
Stay the hell away from this woman. Lousiest BJ ever, lousy attitude, stuck up, demands money first and threatens to leave in the middle of her blow job. Also her BJ lasted like 1-2 minutes or less.

This milla has been getting more and more fat lately as well. Disgusting.

I'm surprise she didn't run away as soon as she got the money too.

If in case your little johnny tells you that he wants to sample milla, MIND I TOLD YOU HERE FIRST, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. Just forget about milla, your right hand + your computer would do a better job than fatty milla.

JustWannaFawk
09-01-17, 15:42
I am also looking for Milla's contact, I seen her around but never got the chance to get with her. She is hot. If anyone has her contact please let me know, pm if possible.Brah, just forget about her, it ain't worth your time. She'll demand triple the market price and give lousy service. I'm telling you brother, she ain't worth it. Tell your "little johnny" that as well.

Jzjz
09-01-17, 18:07
Anyone have recent report on BSG, saw her today on Nuuanu by Kukui in front of shops Tios Tamales and Handmade Mandoo wearing black yoga pants and a red top and her body looked smoking, thin with big ass titters. Don't remember her looking that good. Does her performance match? Walking wet dream or Chocolit Chip nightmare?

Jzjz
09-01-17, 18:17
HPU must be in session because there's no parking at Safeway Longs free parking lot. None! Isn't it so obvious to parking security when they see a clean young female in shorts and a backpack walking out of the parking lot that they aren't shoppers? See it all the time young folks walk Street up from HPU direction into Safeway parking lot & straight to their car and drive off. Every once in a while they will do a sweep and even tow cars, but not very often. We need more hookers in the parking lot or places where females living out of their car to park and wait for customers to spot them.

Silentone
09-01-17, 19:50
Was at the Liliha Mcdonalds this afternoon when a tall blonde caught my eye. She must have been at least 5'7 ish, skinny with huge bolt ons and tattoos on her neck and left ankle. She was wearing a backpack type of bag with her MM almost busting out of her top. She looked to be in her mid to late forties. She must have seen me looking because she smiled as she proceeded to go up to the dining area. Couldn't do anything since I was with someone else. Does tje description sound familiar or was she just a normal civi?

S1.

Luger
09-01-17, 21:25
Was at the Liliha Mcdonalds this afternoon when a tall blonde caught my eye. She must have been at least 5'7 ish, skinny with huge bolt ons and tattoos on her neck and left ankle. She was wearing a backpack type of bag with her MM almost busting out of her top. She looked to be in her mid to late forties. She must have seen me looking because she smiled as she proceeded to go up to the dining area. Couldn't do anything since I was with someone else. Does tje description sound familiar or was she just a normal civi?
S1.Sabrina cums to mind with that description. Do you think it's her?

Silentone
09-01-17, 21:47
Sabrina cums to mind with that description. Do you think it's her?It was definitely not sabrina.

S1.

Luger
09-01-17, 22:01
It was definitely not sabrina.

S1.Was she hotter better looking than Sexxxy Sabrina?

Silentone
09-01-17, 22:12
Was she hotter better looking than Sexxxy Sabrina?She looked much hotter. People have commented about the wear and tear of the lifestyle hitting her. This blonde showed no signs of that.

S1.

KibeToshiKibe
09-02-17, 00:34
Anyone have recent report on BSG, saw her today on Nuuanu by Kukui in front of shops Tios Tamales and Handmade Mandoo wearing black yoga pants and a red top and her body looked smoking, thin with big ass titters. Don't remember her looking that good. Does her performance match? Walking wet dream or Chocolit Chip nightmare?I spot her from time to time, daylight to early evening hours, sitting in front of the okazu ya on Nuuanu, just down from the corner at Vineyard. Haven't sampled and wouldn't want to. She has way too many negative reviews.

Luger
09-02-17, 01:34

S1.Cauld it be Danielle? 40's blonde, long thin legs, huge implants, some girth in midsection. Used to dance at Scores in NYC famous because Howard Stern would go there in the 90's. Danielle lost teeth over the past few years due to recreational activities, so if she smiled & looked like jack o lantern, it was her. Maybe she didn't open her mouth because shame. If it was Danielle, she's cool. Sometimes she's out during daytime on Ala & Kukui corner.

HorsePlay
09-02-17, 13:34
Cauld it be Danielle? 40's blonde, long thin legs, huge implants, some girth in midsection. Used to dance at Scores in NYC famous because Howard Stern would go there in the 90's. Danielle lost teeth over the past few years due to recreational activities, so if she smiled & looked like jack o lantern, it was her. Maybe she didn't open her mouth because shame. If it was Danielle, she's cool. Sometimes she's out during daytime on Ala & Kukui corner.Does any monger have her number? All these talks make me really curious.

Thanks.

Redneck 1
09-02-17, 21:41
Does any monger have her number? All these talks make me really curious.

Thanks.For identification purposes, below is a photo of Danielle posted last year by Rdpuerco.

If anyone is interested, I posted a detailed review of Danielle about nine months ago. It's report #2834 in the "Downtown" thread. The review was partially favorable and partially unfavorable. When I dated her, she didn't have any bandage on her arm and she had a more pleasant look on her face.

Silentone
09-02-17, 21:58
For identification purposes, below is a photo of Danielle posted last year by Rdpuerco.

If anyone is interested, I posted a detailed review of Danielle about nine months ago. It's report #2834 in the "Downtown" thread. The review was partially favorable and partially unfavorable. When I dated her, she didn't have any bandage on her arm and she had a more pleasant look on her face.That is not the person I saw.

S1.

Redneck 1
09-02-17, 22:07
That is not the person I saw.

S1.Okay, good, then we can exclude her from the possibilities.

RdPuerco
09-02-17, 22:24
Anyone have recent report on BSG, saw her today on Nuuanu by Kukui in front of shops Tios Tamales and Handmade Mandoo wearing black yoga pants and a red top and her body looked smoking, thin with big ass titters. Don't remember her looking that good.Me either.

Really, how big can her tits be if I never noticed them?

RdPuerco
09-02-17, 22:40
Dam it, hopefully somebody gets some action and posts a reciew.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4854-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3189795&highlight=Maya#post3189795.

JustWannaFawk
09-05-17, 09:01
Had a friend that didn't listen to me the other night, he saw milla at the corner of longs. He went for the dive, poor bastard. He spent. 60 and got a 30 second BJ. Milla gave a real bitchy attitude and then she left his car in about 30 seconds or less than a minute.

I think the amount of time his little penis was in milla's mouth was maybe a good 20 seconds before she started bitching and then left.

My poor buddy had to go back home to his computer to finish the deed.

My penis about a minute in milla's mouth before she started whining, I was at her mercy to have my penis in her mouth a little longer. I was literally trying to be real nice and beg, ridiculous. I'm the fucken customer too!

JustWannaFawk
09-05-17, 09:06
Thanks for your very useful report.

Also, when she suddenly left halfway through the cbj, had she already been paid in advance?Brah this girl ain't worth it, I remember texting her one time, she had a really lousy attitude when I asked if I could get a. 80 BJ instead of 100. As if she's worth a 100 *rolls eyes* there are much prettier girls in the mainland and on BP that will do it for a better price.

I never sampled this gal, but based on my extensive experience practicing our sacred hobby, I'm putting my bet that her service is a 4/10. Might have to throw in a few benjamins but I'd say save yo cash for amsterdam, you get to eat real pussy over there.

JustWannaFawk
09-05-17, 09:07

S1.Shit could that be the legendary NIKKI SWEET?! Dude! My dick has been urging for some of that snow bunny the past fucken decade!

IslandManhi
09-05-17, 16:32
Shit could that be the legendary NIKKI SWEET?! Dude! My dick has been urging for some of that snow bunny the past fucken decade!If this is nikki sweet please let a brotha know. Mahalo.

Redneck 1
09-05-17, 16:34
Shit could that be the legendary NIKKI SWEET?! Dude! My dick has been urging for some of that snow bunny the past fucken decade!Please note that the original poster said the mystery woman was "tall" and "must have been at least 5'7 ish". Nikki Sweet is definitely below 5' 7" in height.

VanilBeanLover
09-05-17, 17:45
I never sampled this gal, but based on my extensive experience practicing our sacred hobby, I'm putting my bet that her service is a 4/10. Might have to throw in a few benjamins but I'd say save yo cash for amsterdam, you get to eat real pussy over there.Amsterdam? What is your suggestions, what to see, who to see, where to go? Any info would be good.

DangerBoy
09-05-17, 17:49
Shit could that be the legendary NIKKI SWEET?! Dude! My dick has been urging for some of that snow bunny the past fucken decade!

Please note that the original poster said the mystery woman was "tall" and "must have been at least 5'7 ish". Nikki Sweet is definitely below 5' 7" in height.

I hear Nikki's all cleaned up and on the straight and narrow. And I'm happy for her. I really am.

That being said, I wish she'd come back to fucking for cash every now and then.

Little Dickie
09-05-17, 22:59
Please note that the original poster said the mystery woman was "tall" and "must have been at least 5'7 ish". Nikki Sweet is definitely below 5' 7" in height.That was my first thought when I saw the post that said maybe Nikki. Wasn't Nikki about 5-0, to 5-1 tops??

Silentone
09-06-17, 05:45
That was my first thought when I saw the post that said maybe Nikki. Wasn't Nikki about 5-0, to 5-1 tops??Been with Nikki before. This wasn't her.

S1.

Redneck 1
09-07-17, 08:15
That was my first thought when I saw the post that said maybe Nikki. Wasn't Nikki about 5-0, to 5-1 tops??Haven't seen her in person for quite a while. Although I don't remember her being that short, neither do I recall her being 5' 7" or above.

Interestingly, back in 2014 a new member (who's no longer posting on the forum) claimed that Nikki Sweet was "6 ft+ tall," lol, but was quickly corrected by other members. Perhaps he had met a mahu who was using the name Nikki.

Redneck 1
09-07-17, 09:17
I hear Nikki's all cleaned up and on the straight and narrow. And I'm happy for her. I really am.

That being said, I wish she'd come back to fucking for cash every now and then.Speaking generally -- not about any particular provider -- over the years I've often seen providers who've left the occupation after completing programs and/or incarceration eventually return to providing, sometimes temporarily, sometimes part-time, or sometimes full-time and/or longer term. It can easily be caused by a relapse in drug use (which frequently happens), but other times it's just because of financial desires. Almost always the former provider's "legit" paycheck earns her significantly less than providing (especially with taxes and other deductions), and the longer the woman had formerly been a provider, the easier it is to return to that profession to quickly earn some extra cash. Some don't publicly return, but are amenable to discreet offers from former customers. Just recently I happened to see a former provider (not Nikki) who had disappeared for a long time, and after some small talk, quietly asked her if she was "working". She said no, that she was married, but that she would "make an exception" because she had known me for a long time and then gave me her number. In my experience, that's not uncommon with former providers.

SureYourRight
09-07-17, 18:04
Speaking generally -- not about any particular provider -- over the years I've often seen providers who've left the occupation after completing programs and/or incarceration eventually return to providing, sometimes temporarily, sometimes part-time, or sometimes full-time and/or longer term. It can easily be caused by a relapse in drug use (which frequently happens), but other times it's just because of financial desires. Almost always the former provider's "legit" paycheck earns her significantly less than providing (especially with taxes and other deductions), and the longer the woman had formerly been a provider, the easier it is to return to that profession to quickly earn some extra cash. Some don't publicly return, but are amenable to discreet offers from former customers. Just recently I happened to see a former provider (not Nikki) who had disappeared for a long time, and after some small talk, quietly asked her if she was "working". She said no, that she was married, but that she would "make an exception" because she had known me for a long time and then gave me her number. In my experience, that's not uncommon with former providers.I feel sorry for the husband. Doubt you are the only guy she gave this line to.

DangerBoy
09-07-17, 19:42
Speaking generally -- not about any particular provider -- over the years I've often seen providers who've left the occupation after completing programs and/or incarceration eventually return to providing, sometimes temporarily, sometimes part-time, or sometimes full-time and/or longer term. It can easily be caused by a relapse in drug use (which frequently happens), but other times it's just because of financial desires. Almost always the former provider's "legit" paycheck earns her significantly less than providing (especially with taxes and other deductions), and the longer the woman had formerly been a provider, the easier it is to return to that profession to quickly earn some extra cash. Some don't publicly return, but are amenable to discreet offers from former customers. Just recently I happened to see a former provider (not Nikki) who had disappeared for a long time, and after some small talk, quietly asked her if she was "working". She said no, that she was married, but that she would "make an exception" because she had known me for a long time and then gave me her number. In my experience, that's not uncommon with former providers.I have a theory, and it's just a theory, that in most women's minds, there's a definite line that needs to be crossed to take money for sex. When girls are growing up, what's the worst thing anyone can call them? A (word that starts with W and ends with E that I can't post for some reason). What's one of the biggest putdowns a woman can give another woman? That she's a (that word that starts with W and ends with E that I can't post for some reason). It's a pretty high social barrier for women working in this business to hurdle, and probably the *biggest* barrier for women deciding to turn pro. (Ever notice how a lot of women seem ok with fucking practically anyone for free? Or even how some women seem more open to things if you take them shopping? But put actual cash in their hands and suddenly, you're an awful man.).

I think it's something men have a hard time understanding because as men, we wouldn't have a problem with women paying us for money. I think most of us would take it as a compliment.

So for whatever reason, women who do this crossed that line. And let's face it, if they crossed that line, it's easy to go back and forth. Maybe they want a 9 to 5, to keep up appearances. But guess what? They're also ok with doing some "work" on the side. Or, like that woman with the law degree that got pinched awhile back, she figured out she'd make more money continuing to work than use her JD (even though her working to pay for law school was her rationale for working to begin with).

I also know from my own interaction with girls who work in this business that they look at men differently, especially because they see so many married men. They know what men are really like and she thinks he's probably cheating on her, so why not make some money on the side and hang out with some old customers?

More power — and dead presidents — to them if they can do this work.

Redneck 1
09-10-17, 18:33
I have a theory, and it's just a theory, that in most women's minds, there's a definite line that needs to be crossed to take money for sex. When girls are growing up, what's the worst thing anyone can call them? A (word that starts with W and ends with E that I can't post for some reason). What's one of the biggest putdowns a woman can give another woman? That she's a (that word that starts with W and ends with E that I can't post for some reason). It's a pretty high social barrier for women working in this business to hurdle, and probably the *biggest* barrier for women deciding to turn pro. (Ever notice how a lot of women seem ok with fucking practically anyone for free? Or even how some women seem more open to things if you take them shopping? But put actual cash in their hands and suddenly, you're an awful man.).

I think it's something men have a hard time understanding because as men, we wouldn't have a problem with women paying us for money. I think most of us would take it as a compliment.

So for whatever reason, women who do this crossed that line. And let's face it, if they crossed that line, it's easy to go back and forth. Maybe they want a 9 to 5, to keep up appearances. But guess what? They're also ok with doing some "work" on the side. Or, like that woman with the law degree that got pinched awhile back, she figured out she'd make more money continuing to work than use her JD (even though her working to pay for law school was her rationale for working to begin with).

I also know from my own interaction with girls who work in this business that they look at men differently, especially because they see so many married men. They know what men are really like and she thinks he's probably cheating on her, so why not make some money on the side and hang out with some old customers?

More power and dead presidents to them if they can do this work.Yes, my thoughts on the subject are similar. After a woman has breached that psychological barrier to explicit cash-for-sex commercial transactions -- and especially after she's engaged in prostitution hundreds of times over the years and it's become "normal" and routine -- it can be easy to go back and forth between the two lifestyles.

I feel sorry for the husband. Doubt you are the only guy she gave this line to.I agree that she would probably be available to some other former customers. However, as far as "feeling sorry for the husband," I would first need to know more about the situation. He could potentially be cheating on her, like many forum members are admittedly doing in regard to their wives and girlfriends, so it may be a case of what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Additionally, this former provider has a felony criminal record and has served prison time, so if he bothered to check her background before marrying her he would already know that he wasn't marrying an angel.

SdForYou
09-12-17, 13:16
Anyone seen the two chicks who just sit down behind Long? Anyone know if they are dating? They just seem to sit there and I haven't seen them picked up by anyone? One has long straight hair and looks latina. The other looks black and has braided hair. They were out past midnite. They just sit there, haven't seen them stand up or anything. Even when giving them the eye or the nod. They just sit there. People have stopped near them and they keep sitting.Saw them this morning and one was sitting but other the Latina looking one was standing and jumping into the road trying to get guys to stop. Saw both get picked up Latina 2 x and they were with another girl she was in jeans and l / s sweater. Anyone know there names?

SdForYou
09-12-17, 13:35
Saw 3 girls this morning between 5-6 am they were mentioned in another post asking about 2 chicks. One had black hair short jean shorts and long sleeve shirt opened with black top. Saw her picked up 2 x but by time I could swing around someone else got her. Her friend didn't look that bad had braids and in jeans. Also another girl wearing sweater and jeans anyone know who these might be?

BipolarHaole
09-15-17, 09:06
Yes, my thoughts on the subject are similar. After a woman has breached that psychological barrier to explicit cash-for-sex commercial transactions -- and especially after she's engaged in prostitution hundreds of times over the years and it's become "normal" and routine -- it can be easy to go back and forth between the two lifestyles.

I agree that she would probably be available to some other former customers. However, as far as "feeling sorry for the husband," I would first need to know more about the situation. He could potentially be cheating on her, like many forum members are admittedly doing in regard to their wives and girlfriends, so it may be a case of what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Additionally, this former provider has a felony criminal record and has served prison time, so if he bothered to check her background before marrying her he would already know that he wasn't marrying an angel.You can't just assume cause someone is a felon there a bad person don't get me wrong most folks don't change. But I had 3 felony and you was tried and convicted when I was half way to 19 yrs old. I'm 44 now I don't work I have steady cash flow coming in and haven't had so much as a speeding ticket since I was 20 yrz old a judge and dhs gave m custody of 2 sisters cause there momma was a meth head. Some. People are just hard headed takes them. Little longer to adjust. But yeah your prob right the guy is prob a POS most felon don't change though I'll give you that on the.

Kokuryu1
09-17-17, 19:13
Saw 3 girls this morning between 5-6 am they were mentioned in another post asking about 2 chicks. One had black hair short jean shorts and long sleeve shirt opened with black top. Saw her picked up 2 x but by time I could swing around someone else got her. Her friend didn't look that bad had braids and in jeans. Also another girl wearing sweater and jeans anyone know who these might be?To answer your question listen to the theme song to two and a half men. They were out his morning, stopped and took a closer look. Almost had me fooled, the one with the long black hair was cute but you can tell when your up close that something didn't look right. Also the bbw BSW was out behind longs along with another cute BSW, also stopped to talk to her but she wouldn't budge on price and she was acting just like mila and we know how that goes so I drove off (thinking with the big head).

NoBozos
09-18-17, 02:50
To answer your question listen to the theme song to two and a half men. They were out his morning, stopped and took a closer look. Almost had me fooled, the one with the long black hair was cute but you can tell when your up close that something didn't look right. Also the bbw BSW was out behind longs along with another cute BSW, also stopped to talk to her but she wouldn't budge on price and she was acting just like mila and we know how that goes so I drove off (thinking with the big head).Men, Men, Men, Men, Manly Men, Men, Men. LOL.

Botoman
09-19-17, 00:23
Blonde White 20 something petite Maya is out today. All over kukui, if you see pick her up because she's hard to find.

SpankingTime
09-22-17, 00:12
I've run into Carmen multiple times but I was never ready to pull the trigger. She's about 5'11, fake tan, maybe below shoulder black hair, amazing tight body, fake DDD or something, always dressed really well in heels, dresses, and accessories, and she always smells great. She's slightly towards muscular and doesn't have the softest voice to the extent my buddy use to think she was a dude, so he nicknamed her Carlos, but she is not a dude. Anyways, sent her a text, and a few minutes later she quoted me $$$ for 1 hour of FS and once agreed, she sent me her hotel location in Waikiki. Upon arrival at the hotel, she sent me another text with the room number, so once I got out of the elevator, the door was cracked open. She doesn't have any roommates so that was a plus for me, and her room was very clean and organized. Super friendly, outgoing, easy to talk to, was even receptive to talking about anything that I wanted to know about the industry, and we even got a little personal in our conversation. We laid in bed for a good 20 minutes chatting and gradually getting closer, and then she tells me that her FS everything is covered, no GFE and DATY, but that we'll take a shower afterward, and a 2nd round consisting of CBJ that would last 15-20 minutes only. We went hard for a solid 30-60 minutes, alternating positions until I was done, then we took a shower together where we washed each other (it was fun), and went back to bed to talk some more and so I could get ready for round two. We eventually started round two with CBJ and after 15 minutes of not finishing, she said we could have another round of FS but quickie style. In the end, I spent about 3 hours with her, she never once looked at the clock or said anything about time, was super awesome about everything, and I would definitely repeat. She walks around the same couple of blocks in Waikiki and I always see her late at night (after 11 pm), but she said she's willing to meet clients at any time of the day. I don't recall if she accepts outcalls on the first date, but she would be willing after she knows you.

Botoman
09-22-17, 14:24
Maya is out again Friday morning in longs parking lot by shaded tree. She's cool.

ClintonPortis
09-23-17, 02:09
Maya is out again Friday morning in longs parking lot by shaded tree. She's cool.Just saw out of the corner of my eye a tallish looking flat-stomach blonde girl with a crop top getting picked up by a car right next to the Pali Longs entrance on Kukui. Around 8 pm. Does this sound like Maya?

Botoman
09-23-17, 07:27
Just saw out of the corner of my eye a tallish looking flat-stomach blonde girl with a crop top getting picked up by a car right next to the Pali Longs entrance on Kukui. Around 8 pm. Does this sound like Maya?Maya not tall around 5'2". Wonder who the tall blond might be you seen.

Botoman
09-23-17, 14:07
Just saw out of the corner of my eye a tallish looking flat-stomach blonde girl with a crop top getting picked up by a car right next to the Pali Longs entrance on Kukui. Around 8 pm. Does this sound like Maya?The only tall blonde flat stomac in DT isn't Maya more like Man-ya or Mahu-ya if you know what I mean.

ClintonPortis
09-23-17, 15:53
The only tall blonde flat stomac in DT isn't Maya more like Man-ya or Mahu-ya if you know what I mean.I'm pissed at myself. I should have slowed down to get a really good look.

A black car exited the parking lot on the Pali highway side in front of me, went down Fort Street, turned right on Kukui, then immediately pulled over right after the Kukui street entrance. Instead of passing so fast, I could have slowed down to get a better look. All I saw was a skinny blonde who looked tallish wearing a crop top. Maybe it was Maya wearing 5 inch heels? In any case, I remember thinking it was awfully early in the night for a working girl.

IslandManhi
09-24-17, 04:32
I've run into Carmen multiple times but I was never ready to pull the trigger. She's about 5'11, fake tan, maybe below shoulder black hair, amazing tight body, fake DDD or something, always dressed really well in heels, dresses, and accessories, and she always smells great. She's slightly towards muscular and doesn't have the softest voice to the extent my buddy use to think she was a dude, so he nicknamed her Carlos, but she is not a dude. Anyways, sent her a text, and a few minutes later she quoted me $$$ for 1 hour of FS and once agreed, she sent me her hotel location in Waikiki. Upon arrival at the hotel, she sent me another text with the room number, so once I got out of the elevator, the door was cracked open. She doesn't have any roommates so that was a plus for me, and her room was very clean and organized. Super friendly, outgoing, easy to talk to, was even receptive to talking about anything that I wanted to know about the industry, and we even got a little personal in our conversation. We laid in bed for a good 20 minutes chatting and gradually getting closer, and then she tells me that her FS everything is covered, no GFE and DATY, but that we'll take a shower afterward, and a 2nd round consisting of CBJ that would last 15-20 minutes only. We went hard for a solid 30-60 minutes, alternating positions until I was done, then we took a shower together where we washed each other (it was fun), and went back to bed to talk some more and so I could get ready for round two. We eventually started round two with CBJ and after 15 minutes of not finishing, she said we could have another round of FS but quickie style. In the end, I spent about 3 hours with her, she never once looked at the clock or said anything about time, was super awesome about everything, and I would definitely repeat. She walks around the same couple of blocks in Waikiki and I always see her late at night (after 11 pm), but she said she's willing to meet clients at any time of the day. I don't recall if she accepts outcalls on the first date, but she would be willing after she knows you.Can you share her contact info? Pm if you like. Mahalo.

Botoman
09-24-17, 11:09
I'm pissed at myself. I should have slowed down to get a really good look.

A black car exited the parking lot on the Pali highway side in front of me, went down Fort Street, turned right on Kukui, then immediately pulled over right after the Kukui street entrance. Instead of passing so fast, I could have slowed down to get a better look. All I saw was a skinny blonde who looked tallish wearing a crop top. Maybe it was Maya wearing 5 inch heels? In any case, I remember thinking it was awfully early in the night for a working girl.Maya doesn't were 5 inch heals only flats. She would probably stumble & fall if she did.

Botoman
09-24-17, 12:02
So this dark blonde sitting on corner of kukui & fort street is thin young haole and looks pretty good than notice her cursive written tattoo on her chest below the neck line and that's clear giveaway it's Abby. She said Hi yes I'm Abby and I'm all like nah pass and she's like was I bad to you before like she knows she has a bad rep or something. Too bad. She seems out behind longs alot. Be careful my friends.

BeaverLiquor
09-24-17, 12:44
Is this Maya?

Maya is out again Friday morning in longs parking lot by shaded tree. She's cool.

SpankingTime
09-24-17, 13:58
Can you share her contact info? Pm if you like. Mahalo.Absolutely; I'll pm you shortly.

Botoman
09-24-17, 14:00
Is this Maya?Yup that's her. She's late 20's like 27 or 28 yrs old. Used to were black rim glasses so had that librarian look to her.

Botoman
09-24-17, 14:23
Is this Maya?Blonde in center is Maya. Partially pictured mahu sitting next to Maya with whitish blonde hair and muscular tan arm bulging triceps is Man-ya or whatever his real or streeet name is and is the tall blonde that maybe a guy saw herring into a car behind longs. Is this the tall one you saw? What's his name anyway?

AssEaterNow
09-24-17, 16:11
Is Maya a TS or female and is it good?

Blonde White 20 something petite Maya is out today. All over kukui, if you see pick her up because she's hard to find.

ClintonPortis
09-24-17, 16:21
Blonde in center is Maya. Partially pictured mahu sitting next to Maya with whitish blonde hair and muscular tan arm bulging triceps is Man-ya or whatever his real or streeet name is and is the tall blonde that maybe a guy saw herring into a car behind longs. Is this the tall one you saw? What's his name anyway?Tallish blonde I saw definitely didn't have whitish blonde hair nor did she have bulging triceps! She looked 5'7-5'8 and was definitely wearing heels. So maybe she wasn't really that tall but just looked it because of heels.

Botoman
09-25-17, 02:00
Is Maya a TS or female and is it good?Maya is not TS she is all 100 percent female.

Knrc10
09-25-17, 06:58
I was out patrolling Sunday night around 11 pm, only seeing the usual suspects. But as I was making my last round near Longs I saw a young hot local girl sitting on the fire hydrant behind Longs. Hawaiian with blond highlights, lip and nose rings, pecan tan skin, about 5'5, 110 lbs, slim with nice C cups and a cute face. I pulled over and she was hesitant to get in. She started off by asking what I was looking for and how much I was spending. I never talk services through the window. Sure sign of LE. But I told her I had 100 and she nodded amd hopped in. She wanted to stay in the neighborhood which I never do and again made me think she's either a newbie or LE. She spread her legs so I could cop a good feel of her twat. After I convinced her to go to my spot she was cool. We climbed in the back of my SUV and I barely got my shorts off before she started in on an awesome BBBJ. I almost nutted from the oral alone but I had to hold it just to get into that pu$$y. She took off her shorts and asked me how I wanted. I only did mish because I wanted to see her face and body while I stroked her. She was tight but took all of it like a champ.

I've been here for about 18 months now and this the first time I've seen her. She said she doesn't come out often. I'm not sure if she is a newbie or not but it was worth it. She would not give me her number but she took my Google number and said that she would let me know next time she's out. I dropped her off at the barber shop on kukui and I saw her make a bee line across the street heading towards Beritania. Maybe headed home but it didn't look as if she was going to look for other customers. If I get anything else on her will definitely post. Wasn't able to get any photos since I didn't expect to see her.

CM0069
09-25-17, 07:24
I was out patrolling Sunday night around 11 pm, only seeing the usual suspects. But as I was making my last round near Longs I saw a young hot local girl sitting on the fire hydrant behind Longs. Hawaiian with blond highlights, lip and nose rings, pecan tan skin, about 5'5, 110 lbs, slim with nice C cups and a cute face.I think I saw who you are talking about with that description, but I've seen that person during the daytime strolling the outer perimeter of the longs area LOL. I got stuck in traffic and saw that girl waiting to cross, looking good, but didn't cross as the light came LOL, stayed there and crossed instead opposite crosswalk, which got me thinking was she working? Anyway, made an excuse with my passengers LOL to take some backroads (so I can re-loop) and sure enough she did the same thing stalling at the corner crosswalk further down showing her wares brushing her hair and sorta making sexy walk with that slim bod (cut jean shorts, long highlighted hair. Didn't see face but I guessed 20's ishh.) stood there making like she was going to cross but didn't. She obviously was avoiding getting close to longs block and stayed opposite side I guess walking back and forth after staying at the corner for 5 or so min, and back pedals to where she was earlier. This was maybe 2 weeks ago.

Luger
09-25-17, 22:40
Yup that's her. She's late 20's like 27 or 28 yrs old. Used to were black rim glasses so had that librarian look to her.Is this Maya?

Knrc10
09-26-17, 06:48
I saw her out again tonight.

Behind longs in black tights and a peach blouse. A couple of mongers stopped to pick her up but then pulled away. I'm assuming because of her price. About 20 minutes later she hit me with a text asking me to come scoop her up but she was asking 200 this time.

I think I saw who you are talking about with that description, but I've seen that person during the daytime strolling the outer perimeter of the longs area LOL. I got stuck in traffic and saw that girl waiting to cross, looking good, but didn't cross as the light came LOL, stayed there and crossed instead opposite crosswalk, which got me thinking was she working? Anyway, made an excuse with my passengers LOL to take some backroads (so I can re-loop) and sure enough she did the same thing stalling at the corner crosswalk further down showing her wares brushing her hair and sorta making sexy walk with that slim bod (cut jean shorts, long highlighted hair. Didn't see face but I guessed 20's ishh.) stood there making like she was going to cross but didn't. She obviously was avoiding getting close to longs block and stayed opposite side I guess walking back and forth after staying at the corner for 5 or so min, and back pedals to where she was earlier. This was maybe 2 weeks ago.

SpankingTime
09-26-17, 19:44
Is this Maya?Now I'm curious too since she doesn't look bad.

Luger
10-02-17, 11:40
Now I'm curious too since she doesn't look bad.Maya spotted here both nice butt cheeks than disappeared, maybe picked up.

Hinode
10-02-17, 12:44
This morning I seen what appeared to be a real female. Sitting by papa johns. Was dark so hard to make out the face, but she was wearing a long back dress and slippers. Her body type looked average and a little pudgy around the stomach. Hair was up in a bun and slippers. Not the typical tight skirt / high heels fake hair / wig no curves mahu. Best guess I'd say was either Polynesian or Asian, hair was NOT blonde. Either black or dark brown.

SdForYou
10-02-17, 14:07
To answer your question listen to the theme song to two and a half men. They were out his morning, stopped and took a closer look. Almost had me fooled, the one with the long black hair was cute but you can tell when your up close that something didn't look right. Also the bbw BSW was out behind longs along with another cute BSW, also stopped to talk to her but she wouldn't budge on price and she was acting just like mila and we know how that goes so I drove off (thinking with the big head).Not same as I saw. One I saw diff was not a dude and wasn't with any bbw.

Redneck 1
10-02-17, 16:58
This morning I seen what appeared to be a real female. Sitting by papa johns. Was dark so hard to make out the face, but she was wearing a long back dress and slippers. Her body type looked average and a little pudgy around the stomach. Hair was up in a bun and slippers. Not the typical tight skirt / high heels fake hair / wig no curves mahu. Best guess I'd say was either Polynesian or Asian, hair was NOT blonde. Either black or dark brown.There are two providers who could potentially fit that description who were separately in that area in the predawn darkness this morning. However, both are TG providers. One is Filipino but can also look Polynesian, while the other is a Chinese/Hawaiian mix. Both could appear to be natural females in the darkness and/or from a distance.

Maya spotted here both nice butt cheeks than disappeared, maybe picked up.
She was available in the vicinity of the North Kukui Street/Maunakea Street intersection both on late Sunday morning and early this morning.

BeaverLiquor
10-03-17, 16:25
That doesn't look like maya. That looks more like this one to me. Other post says her name is destiny.

But hard to tell photo too far and not clear enough.

Is this Maya?.

Redneck 1
10-03-17, 17:40
That doesn't look like maya. That looks more like this one to me. Other post says her name is destiny.

But hard to tell photo too far and not clear enough.Nope, the two photos posted by Luger in post #3878 are not photos of Destiny (whom I've often dated and whose photo I previously posted). The blond woman in those two photos is too slender to be Destiny. For example, in the first photo, we can see the width of one of that woman's legs, and it's definitely smaller than either of Destiny's legs.

SpankingTime
10-03-17, 21:18
Maya spotted here both nice butt cheeks than disappeared, maybe picked up.She's not bad at all. I'll have to drive around one night. Mahalo for sharing.

BeaverLiquor
10-03-17, 22:48
Yeah, sorry red, wasn't sure, its hard to tell from the poor quality of the pics. But didn't look like maya in those pics to me either.

I don't partake, but I do enjoy "window shopping" around there early in the morning on my way in to work.

Nope, the two photos posted by Luger in post #3878 are not photos of Destiny (whom I've often dated and whose photo I previously posted). The blond woman in those two photos is too slender to be Destiny. For example, in the first photo, we can see the width of one of that woman's legs, and it's definitely smaller than either of Destiny's legs.

RdPuerco
10-06-17, 05:11
So this dark blonde sitting on corner of kukui & fort street is thin young haole and looks pretty good than notice her cursive written tattoo on her chest below the neck line and that's clear giveaway it's Abby. She said Hi yes I'm Abby and I'm all like nah pass and she's like was I bad to you before like she knows she has a bad rep or something. Too bad. She seems out behind longs alot. Be careful my friends.I've taken a pass too. I wonder how many guys have walked away when she said her name is Abby?

DangerBoy
10-07-17, 21:00
I've taken a pass too. I wonder how many guys have walked away when she said her name is Abby?There was an Abby that advertised on BP maybe a year and a half ago. She was from the south, lots of tats, including a chest piece that read "Betrayal Begins with Trust" or something like that.

Sounds a lot like that Abby.

She was reviewed a few times and they were pretty much "meh". I saw her at the Ala Moana hotel, and my experience wasn't much different. Lackluster CBJ, loose pussy, really bad stretch marks that she hid in her photos. I'm guessing that she recently had a kid at that point. I also remember thinking, on the way back to my car, that I really should have just stayed at home, fired up my ipad and log onto a tube site to pound one out.

The thing is, she wasn't bad looking. Her tats weren't my thing, but I can look past that. But her attitude was the problem — she obviously wasn't into the sex.

Should be a cautionary tale for any woman who thinks that just because she has a pussy, guys will pay for it.

Redneck 1
10-07-17, 22:07
There was an Abby that advertised on BP maybe a year and a half ago. She was from the south, lots of tats, including a chest piece that read "Betrayal Begins with Trust" or something like that.

Sounds a lot like that Abby.Yes, that's the same Abby.

She was reviewed a few times and they were pretty much "meh". I saw her at the Ala Moana hotel, and my experience wasn't much different. Lackluster CBJ, loose pussy, really bad stretch marks that she hid in her photos. I'm guessing that she recently had a kid at that point. I also remember thinking, on the way back to my car, that I really should have just stayed at home, fired up my ipad and log onto a tube site to pound one out.

The thing is, she wasn't bad looking. Her tats weren't my thing, but I can look past that. But her attitude was the problem she obviously wasn't into the sex.

Should be a cautionary tale for any woman who thinks that just because she has a pussy, guys will pay for it.Yup, in my opinion her looks (which are okay for a downtown streetwalker) aren't a problem, it's her attitude. Drug abuse may be part of it. She associates with hardcore drug abusers and earlier this week she was lying down and sleeping in broad daylight in front of the Hosoi Garden Mortuary parking structure on the mauka side of North Kukui Street.

DangerBoy
10-07-17, 23:14
Yes, that's the same Abby.

Yup, in my opinion her looks (which are okay for a downtown streetwalker) aren't a problem, it's her attitude. Drug abuse may be part of it. She associates with hardcore drug abusers and earlier this week she was lying down and sleeping in broad daylight in front of the Hosoi Garden Mortuary parking structure on the mauka side of North Kukui Street.As an aside: I've always found it strange how people who have a drug problem always talk about how the people around them do lots of drugs. But they're just fine, even when that's obviously not the case. (At least, that's been my experience when I've dealt with people with addiction issues.).

Also, if you want who someone really is, give them a pile of money.

Botoman
10-09-17, 14:24
Stephanie is my new Nikki Sweet. She was standing on the corner of kukui & maunakea behind Zips picked her up & off we went. She's a spinner haole white snow bunny about 5 foot tall, thin milfish so no mm like Nikki Sweet but naturals, little bit saggy but still onolicious. Don't feel like getting into details so please acknowledge my request and refrain from asking follow up questions or pm. She's cool, give her a spin and report back. Just know she comes with the Boto stamp of approval. When one chapter ends another begins. Enjoy my friends

The Boto humbly serves you.

Botoman
10-10-17, 05:01
Angie is out behind longs sitting on the street corner with Abby. As always Angie is good to go and her BBBJ is heavenly like a warm McDonald's hot apple pie. Her face has aged I'ver the years bit those tits are still perfect shape size firmness with no sag or droop at all with yummy nipples like morsels of chocolate chip or Hershey kisses that melt in your mouth. Definitely opposite attitude than Abby but Abby is younger.

Botoman
10-13-17, 02:22
Maya is Chinatown now, walking on kukui short shorts, blonde hair white girl carrying a bunch of bags on her elbow.

Botoman
10-13-17, 17:39
Had another great sesh with Stephanie the new Nikki Sweet. Yes she did not dissappoint. Great action, hot quickie, then dropped her back off. Is Boto the only one finding female action in DT or just the only one reporting?

IslandManhi
10-13-17, 18:27
Had another great sesh with Stephanie the new Nikki Sweet. Yes she did not dissappoint. Great action, hot quickie, then dropped her back off. Is Boto the only one finding female action in DT or just the only one reporting?Dam bro I been trying to find her, now luck yet.

Botoman
10-13-17, 19:07
Dam bro I been trying to find her, now luck yet.Stephanie is hard to find. Sometimes she just standing on Kukui like shop is open for bisness. Most times not so easy. Sometimes she in a pack of skinny guys who just hang out DT kukui area &! Hard to spot het in crowd unless you know her or sometimes just ask one of the other girls like Abby if Stephanie around and wear she at. Hos know Hos so hit um up. She has no phone so no digits. Ya so hard to find so if you spot her chance um brah.

Boto.

IslandManhi
10-14-17, 04:56
Stephanie is hard to find. Sometimes she just standing on Kukui like shop is open for bisness. Most times not so easy. Sometimes she in a pack of skinny guys who just hang out DT kukui area &! Hard to spot het in crowd unless you know her or sometimes just ask one of the other girls like Abby if Stephanie around and wear she at. Hos know Hos so hit um up. She has no phone so no digits. Ya so hard to find so if you spot her chance um brah.

Boto.Whats her fees?

Botoman
10-14-17, 15:43
Whats her fees?Pretty normal. 5 BJ 1 FS.

ClintonPortis
10-14-17, 16:10
Had another great sesh with Stephanie the new Nikki Sweet. Yes she did not dissappoint. Great action, hot quickie, then dropped her back off. Is Boto the only one finding female action in DT or just the only one reporting?No reason for mongers to hide their favorites when it comes to streetwalkers. It's not like the AMPs or BP escorts, where mongers already have the contact info and can flood a newly reported provider and keep her super busy.

I've been in this area for over 20 years and I've never seen Maya or Stephanie. Saw Nikky Sweet only once.

Botoman
10-15-17, 13:04
Stephanie was so much fun!! Loved my time with her. She does NOT have a phone so please do not ask for phone number.Mahalo Human for agnowledging Stephanie for real because Boto was starting to feel a little snuffaluffagussed, so pics and all, how much more proof does a brotha need, used panties? Oh, no can because she no wear any! Stephanie is a hidden gem, why? Because she's hidden, but if you find her, you will like her. Boto is not the only one.

Boto.

Botoman
10-15-17, 13:08
No reason for mongers to hide their favorites when it comes to streetwalkers. It's not like the AMPs or BP escorts, where mongers already have the contact info and can flood a newly reported provider and keep her super busy.

I've been in this area for over 20 years and I've never seen Maya or Stephanie. Saw Nikky Sweet only once.Just takes a little patients and know how to find. Happy hunting,

RdPuerco
10-16-17, 09:17
Stephanie is my new Nikki Sweet.

I saw her about 1:00 am this morning, and I have to agree: she's the new Nikki Sweet. I could end it there and that's all you need to know, but some brief details:

40-ish, cute, nice tits, a sensual experience; she wants to make sure you have a good time. Also, really skilled! Perhaps the best BBBJ available downtown right now, positively incapacitating -- perhaps even better than Alli. The earlier pic was her, BTW.

Oh, and Boto was right about no panties.

No digits, sadly. She said her phone got stolen the other day.

I've been in this area for over 20 years and I've never seen Maya or Stephanie. Saw Nikky Sweet only once.

Maya was out Friday night. I had my cock in her mouth around midnight. Your best bet is near Zippys, either by the mortuary or around the corner on Kukui near the transformer by the parking structure. Often Kukui from Nuuanu to River.

Botoman
10-17-17, 02:07
Stephanie & Maya Two white haole real females are hard to find but can also sometimes be found at the HPU free parking lot aka Longs Safeway parking lot.

Botoman
10-17-17, 02:14
Look like Angie advertising again.

Botoman
10-17-17, 03:29
There's a new white haole blonde girl out on Kukui & Maunakea corner named Malia. Around 9pm Young like 2o-25 looks like maya but better looking, younger, looks 9 out of 10, platinum blonde scout 5 feet-4 incles thin spinner and tonite is her 1st night working the track. From Oregon lived here 3 years. Not dressed like a hooker jeans not super tight and a Thin black shirt and black and white cardagen sweater with no bra 40 BJ 100 cfs no GFE no kissing. Looks wise on par with young Nikki Sweet but no mm breasts. Smaller natural b's. She needs cash.

Maybe a user because drove by river street not on river street and she looked down the street like she was looking for someone or something. You could tell she is new to the biz. If she worked at amp and was gfe she would make bank.

Boto.

KookyKidd
10-17-17, 05:19
Was cruising late Friday night and 2 Haole girls. Looked like college material. They were hanging out in the far end of the parking Longs / Safeway. Any news on them? Are they working?

Botoman
10-19-17, 05:58

Not amazing, but I'd go for her again if my faves weren't around.
Finally ran into this thin big titted white haole 40 ish female. Great personality, great BJ, would definitely repeat. Jessica doesn't do this very often that's why she's difficult to spot. Didn't get any digits. Good luck & happy hunting.

Didn't kno who Swoosie Kurtz is but googled and Jessica does look like her. Long thin legs, some mite say too thin but Boto likes skinny, thin body and ya those huge double bubbles.

Boto.

FreeStylers53
10-19-17, 21:18
Had another great sesh with Stephanie the new Nikki Sweet. Yes she did not dissappoint. Great action, hot quickie, then dropped her back off. Is Boto the only one finding female action in DT or just the only one reporting?I to have had the luck to date Stephanie, first time was an early morning stroll about 6 in the morning. She was in a pink dress fronting zippys. She enjoys what she does and aims to please got BBBJCIM (. 5) that first time. Arranged to she two days later, figured she would forget but she showed at the agreed time and place. Took her to my place for a 2. 5 hr session which was full Bbcim bbcip you name it she did it. Tipped her $$ for her time. I do have to concur with Boto, no panties! Get her if you can.

FS53.

Botoman
10-20-17, 00:50
I to have had the luck to date Stephanie, first time was an early morning stroll about 6 in the morning. She was in a pink dress fronting zippys. She enjoys what she does and aims to please got BBBJCIM (. 5) that first time. Arranged to she two days later, figured she would forget but she showed at the agreed time and place. Took her to my place for a 2. 5 hr session which was full Bbcim bbcip you name it she did it. Tipped her $$ for her time. I do have to concur with Boto, no panties! Get her if you can.

FS53.FS53 great report. Hope Boto didn't get your sloppy seconds, or udder way around.

Stephanie is hard to find and when unsuccessfully looking for her was lucky to find Jessica.

Anyway first time Boto talked to Stephanie she asked if there's some kind of online forum, so acted like didn't kno any thing about it and asked why? She said she was new to the streets and another guy pulled up and asked if she was Abbey or Maya, she said no and the guy asked her name, she said Stephanie and the guy said something like he didn't hear anything about a Stephanie or read about her or no posts about her or something like that that tipped her off there was a forum online. Boto just changed the subject and she didn't really harp on it but she either knows or has a hunch the forum is out there. No biggie since she has no phone, no internet (no panties), no problem.

RdPuerco
10-20-17, 02:53
first time Boto talked to Stephanie she asked if there's some kind of online forum, so acted like didn't kno any thing about it and asked why? She said she was new to the streets and another guy pulled up and asked if she was Abbey or Maya, she said no and the guy asked her name, she said Stephanie and the guy said something like he didn't hear anything about a Stephanie or read about her or no posts about her or something like that that tipped her off there was a forum onlineI forgot about that!

But yeah, Stephanie told me there was "a blog" where guys talked about this stuff. It seems one of you mongers was dumb enough to tell her about it. WTF!

HonoluluGirl
10-20-17, 04:34
[Deleted by Admin]

I told you not to do this.

A2

Botoman
10-20-17, 17:50
Sorry to see Honolulugirl go. She posted in like beef Loki on 9-6-16.

The Administrator, A2, contacted me personally and told me in no uncertain terms that if I posted in any other thread I would be banned from the site, I wouldn't even be able to get reviews by others posted. But he said he liked my content bc it wasn't complaining or whiny. He said he would not warn me again bc somehow he had gotten an accurate read on my personality and said if he gave me another chance I would take it, and only when I was absolutely forbidden would I follow the rules. Quite astute of him. So, out of respect for the site, and out of gratitude that I have the writing ability that qualifies me to post on a site that would otherwise be closed to me, I follow the letter of his law.Wonder that compelled her to post in this thread even thou she was warmed about being banned a year ago? Could it be bbcip?

Hinode
10-20-17, 19:58
Sorry to see Honolulugirl go. She posted in like beef Loki on 9-6-16.

Wonder that compelled her to post in this thread even thou she was warmed about being banned a year ago? Could it be bbcip?Like I said, braddah Botoman, obviously you had another SN.

I beg to differ, sir. Honolulu Girl out of the blue PM'ed me, for no reason, sent me nude pics, her phone number, and asked me to contact her, saying that she has something that I want.

I did contact her. However, she started blowing up my phone constantly about random shit; I mean seriously, something not even pertaining to sex, or the hobby, even her weird looking pics! Sad to say, I blocked her. While I don't know her _AT ALL_, I wouldn't doubt Admin. Also, I never (at least I don't think I did) post in that "LIke beef lolo" thread. Nothing but clowns there. Why add to the stupidity? Just pass go, collect my 200, move on.

Makana9
10-21-17, 05:45
Like I said, braddah Botoman, obviously you had another SN.

I beg to differ, sir. Honolulu Girl out of the blue PM'ed me, for no reason, sent me nude pics, her phone number, and asked me to contact her, saying that she has something that I want.

I did contact her. However, she started blowing up my phone constantly about random shit; I mean seriously, something not even pertaining to sex, or the hobby, even her weird looking pics! Sad to say, I blocked her. While I don't know her _AT ALL_, I wouldn't doubt Admin. Also, I never (at least I don't think I did) post in that "LIke beef lolo" thread. Nothing but clowns there. Why add to the stupidity? Just pass go, collect my 200, move on.Same braddah H, never talk to her for like couple yrs. Was ok with her, but last couple times was kinda weird, so I stopped. Knew her foe bunch of yrs. Bc was dating her friend Kar, but never last long. Weird.

DT Looker
10-21-17, 22:44
Yes, that's the same Abby.

Yup, in my opinion her looks (which are okay for a downtown streetwalker) aren't a problem, it's her attitude. Drug abuse may be part of it. She associates with hardcore drug abusers and earlier this week she was lying down and sleeping in broad daylight in front of the Hosoi Garden Mortuary parking structure on the mauka side of North Kukui Street.Strange, I actually met Abby a few weeks ago and have been on two very nice dates with her.

First date was for a BBBJ, and while it took a while she didn't bail on me or run away. Of course, I was a bit farther away from town at the time, and maybe she didn't want to walk her ass back that far.

Second date was for CFS, and once again, I popped and had a nice time with her. Nothing really spectacular. But still very enjoy able.

I didn't have any upselling or run away. Only upsell was the BJ which went from CBJ to BBBJ (and I don't mind that at all.).

Attitude - 7 She was accommodating but did complain a bit about a long BJ and her mouth was getting sore.

Service - 8 Did a good job with the BJ, also when we did CFS she did that trick with putting the condom on with her mouth.

Looks - 6 She isn't the ravishing beauty, but to me she is attractive, only minus I have is her tats. I am not much of a tat man.

Could be because she found out she has a bad reputation in town and realized she might want to step up her game so she can make money. Those guys asking about her name, and then driving away might have gotten to her.

Redneck 1
10-22-17, 01:28
Strange, I actually met Abby a few weeks ago and have been on two very nice dates with her.There's an old saying, "even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day" (smile). Maybe that saying can sometimes apply to providers.

Seriously, thank you for the report. Over the years I've usually liked (or disliked) the same providers as you, so I always read your reports with special interest.

Could be because she found out she has a bad reputation in town and realized she might want to step up her game so she can make money. Those guys asking about her name, and then driving away might have gotten to her.Yup, downtown providers can sometimes change for the better. Years ago, downtown provider Brenda had a bad reputation and I was one of the mongers who were dissatisfied with her. Subsequently, she waved me down one day, told me that she had changed, and asked me to try her again. Although I was skeptical, I did try her for a bbbj and found that her attitude, personality and performance had greatly improved. She then became one of my favorite bbbj providers (with some special services too), and I posted a favorable review of her. So substantial change can happen, and hopefully it has happened or will happen with Abby.

RdPuerco
10-22-17, 16:11
I've been in this area for over 20 years and I've never seen Maya or Stephanie. Saw Nikky Sweet only once.I've only been here since '15 and I've had much better luck than that.

And it *is* luck; I looked for Nikki for months before I saw her. Stephanie I've only spotted a couple of times, and Maya's around kind of a lot. It also depends on the time of day and where you look.

Botoman
10-23-17, 14:10
I've been in this area for over 20 years and I've never seen Maya or Stephanie. Saw Nikky Sweet only once.Even Boto has no luck fining these haole white girls. No sign of maya or Stephanie for a while. Saw Stephanie the other morning on Kukui maunakea corner but looked wasted but drove by a little later & she was gone & never came back.

SpankingTime
10-24-17, 03:10
Safe to assume there won't be anyone walking tonight. =(.

MadCocker
10-24-17, 12:54
Safe to assume there won't be anyone walking tonight. =(.In the past I've actually had really good luck on stormy nights. I guess it's easier to find them on account of only being so many places with good cover.

Redneck 1
10-24-17, 17:36
In the past I've actually had really good luck on stormy nights. I guess it's easier to find them on account of only being so many places with good cover.Yes, over the years I've found that it can sometimes be worthwhile to hunt downtown on rainy nights and even stormy nights. Some providers need to make money (especially to buy substances) regardless of the weather, and there are places where they can take cover. Because there are fewer customers around when the weather is bad, a monger may even be able to find a provider willing to date at a significant discount or include some service that might usually be unavailable. As Kapalua used to say: "Any time is monger time".

Botoman
10-25-17, 02:13
Even Boto has no luck fining these haole white girls. No sign of maya or Stephanie for a while. Saw Stephanie the other morning on Kukui maunakea corner but looked wasted but drove by a little later & she was gone & never came back.Boto striking out, swing an miss, nothing out there to report. Don't know if other having better luck but not Boto.

Puuhale
10-25-17, 14:21
Boto striking out, swing an miss, nothing out there to report. Don't know if other having better luck but not Boto.Mr. Botoman: Even the greatest hitters of all time strike out, and swing and miss. Keep swinging.

You're going to hit a grand slam in the bottom of the ninth, to win the World Series.

SpankingTime
10-26-17, 03:43
In the past I've actually had really good luck on stormy nights. I guess it's easier to find them on account of only being so many places with good cover.

Yes, over the years I've found that it can sometimes be worthwhile to hunt downtown on rainy nights and even stormy nights. Some providers need to make money (especially to buy substances) regardless of the weather, and there are places where they can take cover. Because there are fewer customers around when the weather is bad, a monger may even be able to find a provider willing to date at a significant discount or include some service that might usually be unavailable. As Kapalua used to say: "Any time is monger time".Thank you for the insight as I didn't think of that at all. Good to know!

Botoman
10-26-17, 19:49
In the past I've actually had really good luck on stormy nights. I guess it's easier to find them on account of only being so many places with good cover.Iholiday nights are good to find them out too becaus they don't really have family to celebrate with & customers tend to stay in, except for Halloween when alot of females dress up like hookers and walk around and sometimes hard to tell differents with civilian hos & professional hos.
They usually tend to be friendlier with ho-liday spirit too

ArmyChoc
10-28-17, 18:04
Based in the excellent advice on this board I went mongering in the wee hours of Thursday morning. First of all, there are alot of ladyDUDES or whatever you call them and they were all over the damn place walking around in bra and panties. Some were sexy from far but far from sexy, be careful. Anyway, saw a younger, cleaner WSW. She was attractive. For a SW. Blonde, nice body, dressed in regular clothes and clean. Luckily she was going in the same direction so I immediately picked her up; drove off and did a LEO check. Then she said her name was Malia. Then she quoted some ridiculous price and I talked her back down to SW reality. After the neg was complete, that is when the complaining started. First, how she had some horrible kidney infection which is definitely not what I want to hear before I smash. Then she started acting paranoid, saying how she seen the car next to us patrolling around. It went down hill from there. A very uninterested CBJ followed by CFS in which she complained with every stroke. She was squirming and moving away as well. I finally finished up and quickly returned her to sender. As I was dropping her off, I saw stephanie. Stephanie always looks drugged out with the deer in the headlight stare and slow movements but when she gets I the car she is actually coherent. Stephanie was a completely different experience. Her attitude is she enjoys getting the D and tells you the entire time. Took her to the same spot for some BBBJ with her begging for FS. If Malia had Stephanies attitude, she would be a superstar.

ArmyChoc
10-29-17, 16:59
Out yesterday morning around 5. The stroll was full but there were alot of ladyboys too. I saw a tall brunette with nice tits. She was dressed normal but looking at cars. My first pass I wanted to confirm it was a her. Older good looking with slim frame. Second pass she was climbing into a vehicle. Across the street were two more. One very old and the other was very thick. I chose the thick one. She was dark haired, dark tan, white pants with a half shirt exposing a not so sexy belly. She looked older but you could tell the streets put some mileage on her. Anyway, she got in and did a LEO check by sucking on junior. Then she said for. 4 she wanted me to fuck the shit out of her. OK. On the way to my spot, she gets completely naked and starts rubbing herself. Normally I would be like fuck yeah but we were stopped at a traffic light surrounded by cars but it was hot. Then she starts talking a lot of gibberish about how I told her I was going to leave my wife for her but didn't and she was married to a female that she wants me to fuck. I sensed she may have been on something when she got in the car but that proved my spidey sense correct. Get to the spot and wow the session was good. Nice sloppy BBBJ, cfs, mish, doggie, several others. She loved to get pounded. She begged for DATY but even though it smelled fresh, I passed. Finished up and she laid back down and ask me to finger fuck her. I did that for a couple minutes and junior was up again so more bbbjwcim. She starts talking some more but I realize she is not talking to me but to herself. How someone poured acid on her pussy and sprayed lithium in her face and the list goes on and on. I know she was high and I know she is bat shit crazy. Dropped her and drive off quickly. Her name bounced back and forth between Sarah and Salina, so not sure who she is but if you can survive the rambling, the session was great and cheap. Happy hunting.

Botoman
10-29-17, 20:14
Based in the excellent advice on this board I went mongering in the wee hours of Thursday morning. First of all, there are alot of ladyDUDES or whatever you call them and they were all over the damn place walking around in bra and panties. Some were sexy from far but far from sexy, be careful. Anyway, saw a younger, cleaner WSW. She was attractive. For a SW. Blonde, nice body, dressed in regular clothes and clean. Luckily she was going in the same direction so I immediately picked her up; drove off and did a LEO check. Then she said her name was Malia. Then she quoted some ridiculous price and I talked her back down to SW reality. After the neg was complete, that is when the complaining started. First, how she had some horrible kidney infection which is definitely not what I want to hear before I smash. Then she started acting paranoid, saying how she seen the car next to us patrolling around. It went down hill from there. A very uninterested CBJ followed by CFS in which she complained with every stroke. She was squirming and moving away as well. I finally finished up and quickly returned her to sender. As I was dropping her off, I saw stephanie. Stephanie always looks drugged out with the deer in the headlight stare and slow movements but when she gets I the car she is actually coherent. Stephanie was a completely different experience. Her attitude is she enjoys getting the D and tells you the entire time. Took her to the same spot for some BBBJ with her begging for FS. If Malia had Stephanies attitude, she would be a superstar.Nice report Army. Good to hear Malia is around. Ya her looks are hot but attitude not so much. Agree Malia with Stephanie attitude is definitely Superstar material like Nikki Sweet in her later years. When Nikki Sweet started her attitude was all business and service so so. Later on her attitude was cool and service good. Hopefully Malia will change.

Someone posted Abbey service got better after she got a bad rap so maybe Malia can learn too.

Jessica the skinny tits on a stick was out late the other night by longs. Not out that much & hard to find. Not bad service & will repeat.

Boto out.

Botoman
10-30-17, 03:37
Out yesterday morning around 5. The stroll was full but there were alot of ladyboys too. I saw a tall brunette with nice tits. She was dressed normal but looking at cars. My first pass I wanted to confirm it was a her. Older good looking with slim frame. Second pass she was climbing into a vehicle. Across the street were two more. One very old and the other was very thick. I chose the thick one. She was dark haired, dark tan, white pants with a half shirt exposing a not so sexy belly. She looked older but you could tell the streets put some mileage on her. Anyway, she got in and did a LEO check by sucking on junior. Then she said for. 4 she wanted me to fuck the shit out of her. OK. On the way to my spot, she gets completely naked and starts rubbing herself. Normally I would be like fuck yeah but we were stopped at a traffic light surrounded by cars but it was hot. Then she starts talking a lot of gibberish about how I told her I was going to leave my wife for her but didn't and she was married to a female that she wants me to fuck. I sensed she may have been on something when she got in the car but that proved my spidey sense correct. Get to the spot and wow the session was good. Nice sloppy BBBJ, cfs, mish, doggie, several others. She loved to get pounded. She begged for DATY but even though it smelled fresh, I passed. Finished up and she laid back down and ask me to finger fuck her. I did that for a couple minutes and junior was up again so more bbbjwcim. She starts talking some more but I realize she is not talking to me but to herself. How someone poured acid on her pussy and sprayed lithium in her face and the list goes on and on. I know she was high and I know she is bat shit crazy. Dropped her and drive off quickly. Her name bounced back and forth between Sarah and Salina, so not sure who she is but if you can survive the rambling, the session was great and cheap. Happy hunting.Army dude or can Boto call you GI-Ho, great post! Bat shit crazy! What did this female look like? Age race build etc?

Botoman
10-30-17, 21:15
No goodies out for early trick or treat. No Stephanie, no Maya, no Malia, Abbey was out and mahus. This girl has been out lately. Boto been with her before, looks haole white but is more portugese. Asks for 100 but settled for 75 BBBJ bbfscip. Body looks good from far but not in shape, saggy tits. Cool attitude and not a clock wacher. Great for pump and dump.

Waikiki11
11-01-17, 02:46
Quick report. Spent time with Mahina after seeing her behind Pali Longs. Middle-age, pleasant attitude. A+ CBJ and some play with boys. Has place in Aiea for more fun. Her name was Anamahina or Mahina.

Botoman
11-01-17, 04:54
Jessica the skinny haole white MILF tits on a stick with mm knockers is out on Halloween night around 10:50 pm on mauka side of Kukui near maunakea stoplight. She's cute, good body if you like super skinny with bolt ins and good service but Boto prefers variety and holding out for elusive Stephanie. Still haven't seen Stephanie or Maya out for a minute.

ArmyChoc
11-01-17, 08:11
Army dude or can Boto call you GI-Ho, great post! Bat shit crazy! What did this female look like? Age race build etc?I like that name Boto. I am serious going to start using it. She is white with a dark tan. Short under 5'5" and thick with a pouch. She is prob tipping the scale at 150. She is prob about mid 30's but looks 40 ish. Shoulder length brunette. Her very tight clothes makes her body look ok but once they come off the truth is revealed. Saggy 36 C, shaved kitty and surprisingly smelled really fresh. She did says she lived next to the salvation army and gave her tent location (I can't make this up). GI-Ho out.

Botoman
11-01-17, 17:27
I like that name Boto. I am serious going to start using it. GI-Ho out.10-4 GI-Ho, Over &Out. Boto.

Botoman
11-01-17, 17:35
So the Halloween bewitching hour started around 10:50 with Jessica white haole tits on a stick out at Maunakea Kukui corner. Ryan around 2 am Maya is out in a short black strap dress showing white sexy leg. Than around 5 am Malia is in black short shorts and a tank top on makai side of kukui near Nuuanu on diamond head side of road not dressed like a hooker just a college girl. And then out pops Stephanie around 5 am. She is super hard to find but well worth it. Abbey was out too. Way past Boto bed time.

ArmyChoc
11-03-17, 16:43
So the Halloween bewitching hour started around 10:50 with Jessica white haole tits on a stick out at Maunakea Kukui corner. Ryan around 2 am Maya is out in a short black strap dress showing white sexy leg. Than around 5 am Malia is in black short shorts and a tank top on makai side of kukui near Nuuanu on diamond head side of road not dressed like a hooker just a college girl. And then out pops Stephanie around 5 am. She is super hard to find but well worth it. Abbey was out too. Way past Boto bed time.I was out around 6 am on Thursday. Saw Malia power walking and lost her near Nuuanu. Then I saw a fairly attractive tatted your white female step out of a car. I stopped and she hopped in, said her name was abbey. Good looking for the streets but I bet cleaned up she would be baby mama material LOL. She neg a reasonable price and went to my spot. She started with BBBJ that was meh. Nothing to write home about. She got naked and exposed her 1970 open Bush. I'm either or with hair so I was good. CVS, She was dry and squirming so I assumed whoever dropped her off before me, probably tore it up which affected my session and Unfortunately, it was below average. Finished up and drove her back. She gave me her number and told me to text. I will repeat but will try to be number 1 in the que next time.

When I dropped abbey off, I saw Angie starting her stroll back and forth. Also I saw a tho let older white female with a blk dress and huge tits. From a distance I could not tell if it was male or female but the clothing sounds like your description of what Maya was wearing. Is Maya a thick older blonde. She had nice legs too.

GI-Ho.

HaoleGirlLover
11-06-17, 22:52
Saw Ally the other day. Great service, soft lips and tongue. Nice and wet. . 5 BBBJCIM.

I have been seeing her walking on fort st mall from time to time.

I should ask her for some action in Ross or a diners restroom 😂.

Kalani69
11-07-17, 01:09
Saw Ally the other day. Great service, soft lips and tongue. Nice and wet. . 5 BBBJCIM.

I have been seeing her walking on fort st mall from time to time.

I should ask her for some action in Ross or a diners restroom 😂.Last Monday, around 3 pm, I was driving on Pauahi near Hasr and saw a young snow bunny with a pretty good body, blond, wearing jeans shorts so short that you could see the underside of her butt. Was pretty hot for downtown, and considering location and time of day, I figure got to be a provider. Her demeanor was pretty much out there too and she didn't seem to be walking with anyone. Just wondering if she was a provider, if any of you downtown regulars know who she was. Unfortunately, I was with my SO so couldn't stop, although the SO also pointed her out and commented on the rear end cleavage. My SO is also white, and considering our advanced ages, always teases me by pointing out the "hot mamas". LOL.

Botoman
11-07-17, 01:43
Last Monday, around 3 pm, I was driving on Pauahi near Hasr and saw a young snow bunny with a pretty good body, blond, wearing jeans shorts so short that you could see the underside of her butt. Was pretty hot for downtown, and considering location and time of day, I figure got to be a provider. Her demeanor was pretty much out there too and she didn't seem to be walking with anyone. Just wondering if she was a provider, if any of you downtown regulars know who she was. Unfortunately, I was with my SO so couldn't stop, although the SO also pointed her out and commented on the rear end cleavage. My SO is also white, and considering our advanced ages, always teases me by pointing out the "hot mamas". LOL.It was probably Maya. She often wears short shorts and has milky white skin on legs and her lower butt cheeks exposed. Blonde about 5'3" thin B cups hair below shoulders. Used to wear glasses but not anymore. She's around 27 years old

Kalani69
11-07-17, 03:40
It was probably Maya. She often wears short shorts and has milky white skin on legs and her lower butt cheeks exposed. Blonde about 5'3" thin B cups hair below shoulders. Used to wear glasses but not anymore. She's around 27 years oldYeah, sounds like the girl I saw. If your first priority is looks, she be it downtown?

IslandManhi
11-07-17, 04:00
Its been awhile since I donated to the forum. Today around 1:30 I saw jewlz its been awhile since she's been out. She said she went home to the west side to help some damily. She has got some akillz when it comes to BBBJ. She hoped in and we went up the road I pulled over and told her I just wanted to unload in her mouth and she was ready. Dam is she good. She isn't the best in looks but dam is the bbbjcimws top notch. I hope to see her again. Happy hunting.

Hinode
11-08-17, 19:17
There's a new white haole blonde girl out on Kukui & Maunakea corner named Malia. Around 9pm Young like 2o-25 looks like maya but better looking, younger, looks 9 out of 10, platinum blonde scout 5 feet-4 incles thin spinner and tonite is her 1st night working the track. From Oregon lived here 3 years. Not dressed like a hooker jeans not super tight and a Thin black shirt and black and white cardagen sweater with no bra 40 BJ 100 cfs no GFE no kissing. Looks wise on par with young Nikki Sweet but no mm breasts. Smaller natural b's. She needs cash.

Maybe a user because drove by river street not on river street and she looked down the street like she was looking for someone or something. You could tell she is new to the biz. If she worked at amp and was gfe she would make bank.

Boto.Mahalo again, Boto.

I'm 99.9% sure this is the girl I have saved on my phone. Description fits the bill perfectly. Would love to sample her. No wonder that old uncle kept yelling, uncle must have taken his V and was ready to go, LMFAO!

Botoman
11-08-17, 20:28
Mahalo again, Boto.

I'm 99.9% sure this is the girl I have saved on my phone. Description fits the bill perfectly. Would love to sample her. No wonder that old uncle kept yelling, uncle must have taken his V and was ready to go, LMFAO!Boto, Malia noore phone as far as the Boto nose. She's newer to the scene & not all palsy walsy with the mahus & others. Needs to work on customer service skills. Boto thinks you saw Maya. Maya fooled Boto a few times because she looked super hot driveby & Boto thought new was then circled back & was Maya.

To upload pics, download a free app on your phone, search PNG to JPG, and use it to save pics as jpg to upload here. Jpg & jpeg are the same thing.

Boto like see the pics! So can use da Boto-eye to Spock out which one might be.

Finger Licking
11-09-17, 06:10
Picked up Mia behind longs a few nights ago. Slim pickings around downtown that night.

There was a decent looking haole girl in pajama pants but she was putting make up on ignoring.

Everyone that tried picking her up. Anyhow, Mia is a grandma / slim / looked ok from far away. I just wanted.

A cheap BJ. Drove up the street and did our thing. $40 for CBJ. Not bad at all, grandma kept sucking away even after I finished.

I am too scared to go BB anything with streetwalkers.

Hinode
11-09-17, 11:28
Boto, Malia noore phone as far as the Boto nose. She's newer to the scene & not all palsy walsy with the mahus & others. Needs to work on customer service skills. Boto thinks you saw Maya. Maya fooled Boto a few times because she looked super hot driveby & Boto thought new was then circled back & was Maya.

To upload pics, download a free app on your phone, search PNG to JPG, and use it to save pics as jpg to upload here. Jpg & jpeg are the same thing.

Boto like see the pics! So can use da Boto-eye to Spock out which one might be.Testing testing 1,2,3.

Botoman
11-09-17, 11:50
Testing testing 1,2,3.That looks like Malia not Maya. Ya she's hot. Boto seems to recognize the shoes.

Hinode
11-09-17, 11:54
That looks like Malia not Maya. Ya she's hot. Boto seems to recognize the shoes.See? I told you (in the Downtown thread LOL! I said to myself holy shit! White girls normally ain't my thing unless they above average / hot / have great skills, but when I saw her walking I had to take a pic. And a video. Too bad I can't upload that, it's only a short clip like 6 seconds. I don't know how her service is but I wouldn't mind sampling that!

Botoman
11-09-17, 15:28
See? I told you (in the Downtown thread LOL! I said to myself holy shit! White girls normally ain't my thing unless they above average / hot / have great skills, but when I saw her walking I had to take a pic. And a video. Too bad I can't upload that, it's only a short clip like 6 seconds. I don't know how her service is but I wouldn't mind sampling that!Hinode Rice Man, you one fast learner. Nice pic upload you can zoom in & crop pics too. Just google your phone & keywords zoom crop pics.

The skin tight jeans & platinum blonde hair definitely Malia. Her "BF" is supposedly the street pharmacist to the neighborhood so unfortunate (or fortunate) to say the more she gets into the habit the more she gets into the hobby. So far her attitude & service has been too much like a princess and she has the looks to back it up, but like Nikki Sweet Malia may cave in and provide really good service at really good rate. Yes it's sad but true reality of the streets. Or maybe she learn like Abby that good customer service equals happy repeat customers.

Some activists blame the mothers for their substance addiction problem because we provide funds for their hobby. But seriously, if monger were deterred enough, these girls will find other ways like providing services for goods to suppliers or just go to illegal gambling places & either gamble or work the guys who winning.

Dam, she is really hot tho, true that.

Redneck 1
11-09-17, 19:33
Some activists blame the mongers for their substance addiction problem because we provide funds for their hobby. But seriously, if monger were deterred enough, these girls will find other ways like providing services for goods to suppliers or just go to illegal gambling places & either gamble or work the guys who winning.Plus, two more options: (1) becoming drug sellers themselves, and (2) stealing, including shoplifting.

Botoman
11-09-17, 21:34
See? I told you (in the Downtown thread LOL! I said to myself holy shit! White girls normally ain't my thing unless they above average / hot / have great skills, but when I saw her walking I had to take a pic. And a video. Too bad I can't upload that, it's only a short clip like 6 seconds. I don't know how her service is but I wouldn't mind sampling that!Hinode, what time did you spot this tasty morsel of ho-ness?

Opelu
11-09-17, 22:13
Hinode, what time did you spot this tasty morsel of ho-ness?What kind of service does she provide?

Dog Pound 99
11-10-17, 12:50
The Dogman is finally cashing in on some sorely needed and long overdue R&R, and is coming to your island paradise to sample all the Asian lovelies to my heart's content. LOL.

Just so, I don't run the risk of making a buffoon out of myself as a over-sexed Haole from the mainland and be forced to tone down my gleeful, pleasure seeking trip into a Brady Bunch vacation- any "special" information, or offering of a "hidden treasure" to streamline my quest would be greatly appreciated.

If not, no worries. I'll see you fellers on the flip side, I reckon.

Aiiight, Dog out.

Hinode
11-10-17, 14:53
Hinode, what time did you spot this tasty morsel of ho-ness?Daytime. Around lunchtime. She came from across the street Mauka of Zippy's.

Redneck 1
11-10-17, 18:21
The Dogman is finally cashing in on some sorely needed and long overdue R&R, and is coming to your island paradise to sample all the Asian lovelies to my heart's content. LOL.

Just so, I don't run the risk of making a buffoon out of myself as a over-sexed Haole from the mainland and be forced to tone down my gleeful, pleasure seeking trip into a Brady Bunch vacation- any "special" information, or offering of a "hidden treasure" to streamline my quest would be greatly appreciated.

Aiiight, Dog out.Here's some of the info you requested. I notice that your message is presently posted only in the "Streetwalker Reports" thread. To avoid disappointment after traveling all the way from Maryland, you should be informed in advance that there's little chance of finding many female "Asian lovelies" among the current crop of Downtown streetwalkers. Plus, although I don't know the current streetwalker situation in Waikiki, those generally have a reputation for high prices, poor attitudes and deficient service (and thus are often avoided by experienced mongers who are Honolulu residents). So to find the "Asian lovelies" you seek, in my opinion it would be preferable to review the threads about Honolulu AMPs.

Kalani69
11-10-17, 18:24

Aiiight, Dog out.RTFF. Actually, check this thread out too:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9915-AMP-Guide-for-First-Timers&p=3616944#post3616944.

YeahThatsMe
11-11-17, 00:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Finger Licking
11-11-17, 18:24
Daytime. Around lunchtime. She came from across the street Mauka of Zippy's.I spotted her around the same time yesterday too. I didn't partake though.

IslandManhi
11-12-17, 06:29
What kind of service does she provide?When I seen her she orovided FS only, she told me she didn't do BJ.

Botoman
11-12-17, 09:01
Malia the haole blonde white girl is out 3 am sitting at bus stop makai diamond head corner of Nuuanu & kukui at one of bus stop girls locations. Dressed in shorts to look more like civilian than WSW.

Sam Kanigawa
11-12-17, 18:42
Found Abby out the other night picked her up in back of longs took her to my spot she asked for money up front $ FS she got topless and tools her shorts off and I pounded her for a good 30 mins she seemed to be into it grinding away and I think she came once small nipples nice ass good attitude good service was kinda of worried with all the negative reviews it a true YMMV. Will repeat.

Demolition Man
11-13-17, 02:17
Seen Maya recently. She was sitting on Kukui near Hosoi mortuary. Hopped in and off to a great spot for the deed. We agreed on a price and she gave a decent CBJ for about 5 minutes. I didn't try to get a BBBJ; next it was on to missionary, pounded pretty good and finished in the raincoat. Overall, a good experience. Thanks to the senior members for the info regarding SW's in town.

RdPuerco
11-14-17, 05:04
Kukui, near Safeway.

Got an earth-shattering BBBJ from her, positively incapacitating.

RdPuerco
11-14-17, 14:33
Got an earth-shattering BBBJ from her, positively incapacitating.Still weak-kneed this morning, it was that good; I came so hard I'm surprised there wasn't a jizz-crusted impact crater on the car ceiling. In the last decade the only other BBBJ I've gotten that was this good was with the f*cked-up Becky (who has never again been remotely close to that good, and I've given up on) more than a year ago.

RdPuerco
11-14-17, 14:39
Mia is a grandma / slim / looked ok from far away. I just wanted.

A cheap BJ. Drove up the street and did our thing. $40 for CBJ. Not bad at all, grandma kept sucking away even after I finished.FYI. Mia / Miaa:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=432419&d=1474485114

AssEaterNow
11-14-17, 18:17
Careful Mongers C-Town is known for needle sharing intravenous play by the river above Vineyard Blvd. Wrap your shit tight. BB and BBBJCIP is a bad idea.

Just sayin-.

Monger safe.

FYI. Mia / Miaa:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=432419&d=1474485114

Botoman
11-14-17, 19:33
Careful Mongers C-Town is known for needle sharing intravenous play by the river above Vineyard Blvd. Wrap your shit tight. BB and BBBJCIP is a bad idea.

Just sayin-.

Monger safe.The girls say there are clean free needles given out everyday by the vans at the end of River street during daytime so they don't need to share. Thank our tax dollars for programs like that.

ClintonPortis
11-17-17, 00:20
Just saw Abby at the corner of Fort Street and Kukui sitting on the steps with another tranny hooker. 6 pm. Looks really cute actually.

Botoman
11-17-17, 03:00
Just saw Abby at the corner of Fort Street and Kukui sitting on the steps with another tranny hooker. 6 pm. Looks really cute actually.You rite CP, Abbey still by stairs, & looks better than before. She seems to lost weight in DT probably because she's semi living on streets or crash houses whereas before when she was on BP she was staying in hotels & motels from airport to Waikiki so now she not so much of a princess as before BP days. One guy recently wrote her Bush was fully grown out too kinda a tip that she's living the hard life & not in the lap of luxury no more. Service level seems to have gotten better than previously reported so that's a plus too.

Boto saw Abby during her BP days when she was at the airport area. Even when she was getting bad reviews then Boto actually had a decent time with Abby. Semi GFE with lfk with some tung but not heavy dfk kine. If Boto remembers maybe BBBJ and cfs. But her body was jiggly back then but now looks slimmer. She still young so skin is nice.

Abby is almost always available somewhere DT if she's not on Kukui she usually sitting against the wall with the other group of people on river street. She can be spotted DT almost 247

RdPuerco
11-19-17, 02:09
Boto saw Abby during her BP days when she was at the airport area. Even when she was getting bad reviews then Boto actually had a decent time with Abby. Semi GFE with lfk with some tung but not heavy dfk kine. If Boto remembers maybe BBBJ and cfs.That's how I remember it when I saw her last year: maybe 30 seconds BBBJ, perhaps 30 secs total lfk over the entire session and cfs. Nothing special, not GFE but not a total ripoff either.

Ditto for downtown: not bad, not great, a capable CBJ. OK in a pinch, but not my first or even third choice.

Botoman
11-19-17, 09:03
Jessica the white brunette tits on a stick skinny MILF is out 3 am on Kukui near Maunakea.

BeaverLiquor
11-19-17, 09:49
There's a pretty looking, local looking, young looking, "real girl" looking, dark haired girl sitting on the fire hydrant behind longs. About 0330-0345.

Vapor
11-19-17, 12:02
There's a pretty looking, local looking, young looking, "real girl" looking, dark haired girl sitting on the fire hydrant behind longs..Any info on that one, saw her too.

Botoman
11-19-17, 12:32
There's a pretty looking, local looking, young looking, "real girl" looking, dark haired girl sitting on the fire hydrant behind longs. About 0330-0345.Boto spotted same girl, looks good, young, thin, straight black hair. Anyone have experience? Sample?

Botoman
11-19-17, 12:43
Seen Maya recently. She was sitting on Kukui near Hosoi mortuary. Hopped in and off to a great spot for the deed. We agreed on a price and she gave a decent CBJ for about 5 minutes. I didn't try to get a BBBJ; next it was on to missionary, pounded pretty good and finished in the raincoat. Overall, a good experience. Thanks to the senior members for the info regarding SW's in town.What kind of price did Maya agree to for BJ? Sometimes she's hi like 60 or more for BJ other times low like 40. One of the first times it was 80 BJ 100 FS so figured minus well go FS for 20 upgrade. She does BBBJ too even thou she says she doesn't. Yes you do BBBJ maya. Just gets irritating when she always wants more for less and pouts about it.

She's cute with a nice tight body and 27 or 38 years old but irritating when she's giving BBBJ and you grab her ass or maybe closer to punani and she stops or grabs your hand and says no touchy. Damm girl loosen up. Don't act like you didn't do it before. If we let her get away with doing less after she already had history of giving more than the hobby is less fun. Power to the people.

Redneck 1
11-19-17, 17:03
There's a pretty looking, local looking, young looking, "real girl" looking, dark haired girl sitting on the fire hydrant behind longs. About 0330-0345.

Any info on that one, saw her too.

Boto spotted same girl, looks good, young, thin, straight black hair. Anyone have experience? Sample?When I spoke with her, she said that she's nineteen. Close up, she looked wonderful, at least with her clothing on. Plus, she was polite and reasonably friendly. However, she wanted $150 (paid in advance) for covered intercourse with no kissing, no BJ, and no daty. She emphasized that her "time" was important, which to me indicated that a date with her would probably move along faster than I wanted. She showed no indication of flexibility on price or rules, so regrettably I passed on her.

However, guys who are younger, better looking or more charming than me may have better luck with her than I did. Maybe I can at least use her image as a stimulating mental fantasy when I'm with some less attractive women (smile).

Demolition Man
11-19-17, 21:32
What kind of price did Maya agree to for BJ? Sometimes she's hi like 60 or more for BJ other times low like 40. One of the first times it was 80 BJ 100 FS so figured minus well go FS for 20 upgrade. She does BBBJ too even thou she says she doesn't. Yes you do BBBJ maya. Just gets irritating when she always wants more for less and pouts about it.

She's cute with a nice tight body and 27 or 38 years old but irritating when she's giving BBBJ and you grab her ass or maybe closer to punani and she stops or grabs your hand and says no touchy. Damm girl loosen up. Don't act like you didn't do it before. If we let her get away with doing less after she already had history of giving more than the hobby is less fun. Power to the people.I gave 100 for CBJ and CFS.

Botoman
11-20-17, 02:56
Jessica is posting on Craigslist now with no pic, so email her and ask for a pic. Ad says.

Play. W4 m (Town) hide this posting.

Let's get you the release you need. Attractive, thin, toned, 41 yr old female.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/d/play-w4m/6393432928.html

Try her out. Same tits on a stick in streetwalker forum.

BeaverLiquor
11-20-17, 10:57
No wonder she wasn't getting any dates. I passed by there a couple of times around 0500 and 0545 ish while I was working. She was still there, never moved from her perch on the fire hydrant. But then on the other hand, if you want a young, pretty, not "overly used" provider, then she's your girl. Just got to put up with her rules!

When I spoke with her, she said that she's nineteen. Close up, she looked wonderful, at least with her clothing on. Plus, she was polite and reasonably friendly. However, she wanted $150 (paid in advance) for covered intercourse with no kissing, no BJ, and no daty. She emphasized that her "time" was important, which to me indicated that a date with her would probably move along faster than I wanted. She showed no indication of flexibility on price or rules, so regrettably I passed on her.

However, guys who are younger, better looking or more charming than me may have better luck with her than I did. Maybe I can at least use her image as a stimulating mental fantasy when I'm with some less attractive women (smile).

RdPuerco
11-21-17, 00:18
Stephanie was out this afternoon in a tight blue dress, so of course I picked her up. When she got into the car I could see she wasn't looking so good, kind of worn-out. Was that always the case, and I just never got a good look at her in daylight? I find myself thinking about that in hindsight, whether this is a new thing or something that was there all along, hidden by the kind light of the evening and a willing suspension of disbelief.

She seemed perky enough, though, and of course still has those top-tier skills. And I mean really top-tier! I think she may very well be the best BBBJ practitioner I've been with on the island, and in the top 3 nationally (in my own personal experience, of course). I have a couple of decades of mongering under my belt and have seen some of NYC's top talent, so that's really saying something.

Being with her is a total PSE. She talks dirty, looks you in the eyes at times, may stick your fingers in her pussy and push her tits in your face, and takes her sweet time. She likes to get me on the edge then SLOW DOWN, making me absolutely crazy, before slowing down EVEN MORE. By the time she's done I'm shaking and begging, and she's laughing at my degraded condition. When I finally come, I'm always shocked her head doesn't jerk back from the recoil. Sometimes she swallows, just because she knows I'm not expecting it, and gives me a sexy look as she licks her lips in the porniest style you can imagine. And then I'm done, absolutely spent, having ejaculated so hard and thoroughly that the refractory period is measured in days.

If you can't tell, she's easily my downtown ATF. Thank God she's not out often, because I can't take that kind of temptation on a regular basis.

Redneck 1
11-21-17, 13:20
No wonder she wasn't getting any dates. I passed by there a couple of times around 0500 and 0545 ish while I was working. She was still there, never moved from her perch on the fire hydrant. But then on the other hand, if you want a young, pretty, not "overly used" provider, then she's your girl. Just got to put up with her rules!Early this morning (in the predawn darkness) she was again at the same location on South Kukui Street. Didn't see her entering any vehicles. She seemed satisfied with looking at whatever was on her cellphone.

ArmyChoc
11-24-17, 12:34
Out mongering on the normal stroll about 5 am and saw a thick pale white girl step out of an SUV. She was decent for far. She looked to be in her 30's. She had a white one piece jumper on with some type of rose pattern. Stopped picked her up and she said her name was Leoni. She had alot of fake hair but she was female. She had alot of battle scars on her legs but she was lucid and smelled really good. She said she just started. She asked how much did I want to spend, I said. 5 she said. 8 and we settled on. 6 for full service. Got to the spot, she did not have Condoms and said BB was on the menu, she said she was clean. I declined and we picked up some condoms. Mediocre BJ but her personality was on point. Great acting skills and GFE made up for the lackluster BJ. Very talkative in a good way. Nice heavy tittys and shaved cat. Everything smelled nice and fresh. She did have a little belly. I beat it up fo about 30 mins, nice tight kitty. Other than the scars on her legs she was decent for a SW. Very pleasant experience. I got the digits and will repeat.

ClintonPortis
11-25-17, 00:27
Saw her on Tuesday afternoon then this afternoon. Tall haole dirty blond, short hair. Face looks a little weathered but not bad especially for downtown - 40 something years old IMO. Nice proportional body with tan legs, but back of thighs had cellulite which was odd since she wasn't overweight.

First time she was crossing intersection of Maunakea and Kukui heading towards Safeway wearing denim miniskirt. Today I didn't catch her clothes but she was walking ewa on Kukui near Longs.

Botoman
11-25-17, 04:00
Saw her on Tuesday afternoon then this afternoon. Tall haole dirty blond, short hair. Face looks a little weathered but not bad especially for downtown - 40 something years old IMO. Nice proportional body with tan legs, but back of thighs had cellulite which was odd since she wasn't overweight.

First time she was crossing intersection of Maunakea and Kukui heading towards Safeway wearing denim miniskirt. Today I didn't catch her clothes but she was walking ewa on Kukui near Longs.Sounds like Angie. Search the forum there are reviews and pics of her.

Botoman
11-25-17, 04:28
Out mongering on the normal stroll about 5 am and saw a thick pale white girl step out of an SUV. She was decent for far. She looked to be in her 30's. She had a white one piece jumper on with some type of rose pattern. Stopped picked her up and she said her name was Leoni. She had alot of fake hair but she was female. She had alot of battle scars on her legs but she was lucid and smelled really good. She said she just started. She asked how much did I want to spend, I said. 5 she said. 8 and we settled on. 6 for full service. Got to the spot, she did not have Condoms and said BB was on the menu, she said she was clean. I declined and we picked up some condoms. Mediocre BJ but her personality was on point. Great acting skills and GFE made up for the lackluster BJ. Very talkative in a good way. Nice heavy tittys and shaved cat. Everything smelled nice and fresh. She did have a little belly. I beat it up fo about 30 mins, nice tight kitty. Other than the scars on her legs she was decent for a SW. Very pleasant experience. I got the digits and will repeat.Necker of Redness, do you have any intel on who this Leoni girl is? She been around before or a new import?

Redneck 1
11-25-17, 08:54
Redneck got any info on Leoni?Please see post #2918 in the Downtown thread, posted yesterday (November 24) at 2:42 in the afternoon.

AznWellInDoubt
11-25-17, 18:49
Leoni.

She's been around the past few months saw her a few times, nice attitude and like previous post has some battle scars, local haole mix, great BBBJ and B. B. Is available cause she nvr have condom the second time I saw her but I got some, I got to say when I hit it in doggy it feel nice and can make me cum, I do have co trip and some girls complain cause I make take a little while to cumm, it's not that it don't feel good just some girls don't feel as good and make it herded for me to choke but hit leoni in doggy is good, price is reasonable,just negotiated.

Waiu One
11-26-17, 01:27
Saw a taller / medium-thinner blonde on the corner of Aala / Kukui around 1:00 pm today wearing pink sneakers and colorful tights. Anyone see her and know her? Thanks.

ClintonPortis
11-26-17, 01:59
As of 7:45 tonight, a cute orange / blonde haired white girl was sitting outside Safeway by the Menehune Water dispensary. Wearing red tank top and black pants and reading a newspaper ad. Also carrying a small black messenger bag. She was sitting there for at least 20 minutes and for all I know, she is still there. She was also checking her hair and makeup periodically. She has tattoos on her right shoulder.

Could have been civilian, maybe waiting for a ride, but for some reason, my antennae were up. Just the way she was using her phone to check her makeup and hair.

SpankingTime
11-26-17, 14:30
I recently tried driving around the area and didn't spot anything worth. Saw 2-3 trannies, one large 50-60's puffy blonde lady, and maybe 1-2 nice looking girls but I lost them. I saw a few people that I couldn't distinguish between homeless and working girls. I'll have to spend more time and familiarize myself more I guess.

Patrick Batman
11-26-17, 17:48
Just picked up Abby earlier today.

See "Downtown" thread report #2921 for more info.

Botoman
11-27-17, 17:15
As of 7:45 tonight, a cute orange / blonde haired white girl was sitting outside Safeway by the Menehune Water dispensary. Wearing red tank top and black pants and reading a newspaper ad. Also carrying a small black messenger bag. She was sitting there for at least 20 minutes and for all I know, she is still there. She was also checking her hair and makeup periodically. She has tattoos on her right shoulder.

Could have been civilian, maybe waiting for a ride, but for some reason, my antennae were up. Just the way she was using her phone to check her makeup and hair.Saw this same girl today around 11:15 am exactly where you saw her outside Safeway by water dispenser. This is Mia the same Pearl City BP girl. She is a working girl. She's 5'10" tall pretty face, long legs, looks good in clothes but a little soft in mid section and thighs.

Boto had her, and she's ok. Not the best, not the worst. Better service than Abby, not as good as Stephanie.

Finger Licking
11-27-17, 18:28
Saw this same girl today around 11:15 am exactly where you saw her outside Safeway by water dispenser. This is Mia the same Pearl City BP girl. She is a working girl. She's 5'10" tall pretty face, long legs, looks good in clothes but a little soft in mid section and thighs.

Boto had her, and she's ok. Not the best, not the worst. Better service than Abby, not as good as Stephanie.Isn't she the one with the BF that hides in the closet and videos her sessions?

Skahawaii
11-28-17, 00:21
Isn't she the one with the BF that hides in the closet and videos her sessions?Yup, that's the one in aiea, weird shit, contacted her before, $$for FS, I'll pass.

KookyKidd
11-28-17, 06:01
There's a pretty looking, local looking, young looking, "real girl" looking, dark haired girl sitting on the fire hydrant behind longs. About 0330-0345.I saw her sitting on the fire hydrant, Damn she looked good! Made my usual circuit and couldn't believe my luck that nobody had picked her up. I pulled up to the fire hydrant and rolled down my window so I could talk to her. Of course, I wanted to be polite and asked how she was doing. Her reply to me was sorry I don't date brothers. I just looked at her and drove off. WTF!!

Hinode
11-28-17, 20:30
Boto spotted same girl, looks good, young, thin, straight black hair. Anyone have experience? Sample?Pretty sure I seen this rare gem too, downtown, couple days ago on River st. However, there were way too many chronic lookin fakas around her. She was talking with a mahu, nice body, nice face, wearing a bikini! She had a t shirt over the top, but I seen her get up and take off her towel to dry her hair. Her ass looked absolutely delish. I couldn't get a pic nor strike up a convo because those fakin chronics! I tried scoping her out again, but alas, no deals.

If anybody can post a pic, share it amongst the brotherhood, please.

Mahalo in advance.

H.

KillingAngel
11-29-17, 09:05
Tonight I picked up a haole girl, 24 yrs old named Abby. I got a BBBJ from her and it was just ok. She seemed high and tried to upsell. I could already tell this was going to be a mistake and I tried to do the deed as quickly as possible.

After the deed was done I dropped her off and I noticed she was picked up my black bottle of water. Some of the girls usually do that to try to drink my water and I told her there's no water. After I dropped her off I found out my JBL Bluetooth speaker was missing! It was in the cupholder along with my bottle of water. Now I never carry anything valuable in my car and any cash I have I put in on the left side near my driver's door so it isn't stolen. Because I came out on a whim tonight I forgot to hide my JBL speaker. So apparently she stole it sneakily after picking up my bottle of water. I was thinking of driving back and yelling at her or forcibly taking it back but decided it's not worth it.

I actually consider this a blessing in disguise.

All of us mongers that drive around downtown guess what? Cops know who the johns are. Civilians even know who the johns are. I've had cops follow me with no blue lights on and some stare at me in their cars at the stoplight when I'm driving around. They know what I'm doing. Just because you haven't been pulled over by a cop doesn't mean they don't know who the johns are. Also civilians will look at my car and give me a knowing smirk or laugh at me. They know that I'm out there looking for girls. They recognize my car. And they will recognize yours. Is that worth your reputation?

And almost all the girls are on drugs or have some sort of mental disorder. Why else are they out there? You are taking a risk every time you go out. The pleasant and friendly girl you dated one night could turn out to be completely different on drugs. The streets will eventually change her. In the end you are taking a chance with unstable girls who have nothing to lose. And now a lot of their BJs (my usual) are lackluster and their mouths are cold. My hand with lube at home feels much better now that I think about it. You guys can keep going I just know that the cons outweigh the pros for me. So I will be taking a long hiatus from mongering. The tips and information from this forum and the community have really helped though so thanks and stay safe out there!

BigD9
11-29-17, 16:51
I saw her sitting on the fire hydrant, Damn she looked good! Made my usual circuit and couldn't believe my luck that nobody had picked her up. I pulled up to the fire hydrant and rolled down my window so I could talk to her. Of course, I wanted to be polite and asked how she was doing. Her reply to me was sorry I don't date brothers. I just looked at her and drove off. WTF!!Apparently there has been a brother who has done some bad things to some of the girls and mahus recently. This person is bad news. Real bad news. So if a girl doesn't know you from the past, this is probably the reason they may pass on you. This so call brother is bad news and needs to be dealt with. The girls know him from sight but not all. They know his pickup truck (white) and hummer (yellow), but they are not sure if he has other vehicles.

Redneck 1
11-30-17, 07:55
Pretty sure I seen this rare gem too, downtown, couple days ago on River St. However, there were way too many chronic lookin fakas around her. She was talking with a mahu, nice body, nice face, wearing a bikini! She had a t shirt over the top, but I seen her get up and take off her towel to dry her hair. Her ass looked absolutely delish. I couldn't get a pic nor strike up a convo because those fakin chronics! I tried scoping her out again, but alas, no deals. The "diamond in the rough" girl you observed on River Street may be a different girl. Personally, I've never seen on River Street the expensive young provider who sits on the fire hydrant on the mauka side of South Kukui Street. However, there's a relatively young, attractive and local-looking girl who frequents the River Street area and often associates with drug users and third genders, as you observed. I've been told that she's a girlfriend of one of the male River Street denizens and that she's not a provider. Unfortunately, never have I seen her show any interest in providing.