PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

StripedFashion
10-25-16, 15:09
Canon EOS 5 D Mk III & 100-400 mm f /4. 5-5. 6 L IS lens, usually shooting from a block or so away.

I usually tell people it's not the equipment, it's the photographer. But for photos like this, it's the equipment. You could probably spend about 10% of what the Canon stuff cost and get a decent consumer camera with a long zoom that'll get you images that, for all practical purposes, are nearly as good (as long as you have decent light). And you'll have a nice travel camera for your next big trip.

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-superzoom-camera/

Oh, and Sheila? She's almost never out, so good luck getting a pic of her.Glad to see another EOS shooter on the forum.

I've mentioned in the past that I work in media and have seen fellow news camera men at AMP establishments like Empire. Being the sly photojournalist ninja I am, they've never seen me. Ha! Nah, no shame. Once a monger, always a monger, I always say.

I posted pics of Waikiki SW patronizing mongers before and thought about doing a photo series on local ladies of the night (mahus included) in DT and Waiks with my sport safari lenses or shooting from the hip with a wide angle. Seeing pics by RD and others has compelled me to follow through with the idea. Blocking out the faces of fellow mongers, of course.

Maybe all the DT forum shooters should team up an quadrant certain areas. I've got chased out by drug dealers shooting regular street candids off Hotel, etc. Dangers involved, sure but it's never stopped me from getting the shot. Huge back pack with quick gear access and a bicycle (for easy escape). Or just be discreet and ninja. Watever works. Just be street smart and safe.

RangerLove
10-25-16, 19:41
That is not a woman in those pics. That is a Mahu. Why are we talking about this person?

For lenses, anyway.

Just for kicks, here's the original shot of Kiki; the cropped part in the pic I posted is outlined in red.

As mentioned earlier, you can get pretty good shots without spending thousands of $$$ on equipment. But you'll never be able to get a shot like this from a phone.

But also, how funny is it that the cop is wearing camo pants? Military fetish much, dude?

RangerLove
10-25-16, 19:44
That person is a Mahu. That is not a born woman. Just passing on info.

Having a bad morning.

RdPuerco
10-26-16, 01:11
That is not a woman in those pics. That is a Mahu. Why are we talking about this person?Why? Because people keep seeing and asking about Kiki, it comes up all the time. And now it'll be possible to search, see the pics, and say, "Oh, I see. That's who you mean. ".

John Ross
10-26-16, 02:18
But also, how funny is it that the cop is wearing camo pants? Military fetish much, dude?He looks like one of the CRU boys.

Jzjz
10-30-16, 22:18
The emo girl in the pic, I saw in the park between Fort Street and Pali Hwy. She was with Rowena and another girl. Also saw her around Thomas Square near Ward.
I'm adventurous. I'd go chat her up and see what she sez. Perhaps she doesn't play now, but her tune could change later, and if she knows you already, it's good. Right?This girl Kaymie not sure how to spell her name but it sounds like "came in me" without the "in" says she doesn't play. She's a nice young spinner girl but when knows. If she's hungry enough or cold or something, her tune may change. She is one of the pink hair girls and seems to live in the triangle park community.

FreeStylers53
11-01-16, 12:50
So long time monger, first time post. Cruzed the dt strip this morning came across WSW destiny behind longs. Dirty blonde A's. BBBJCIM, FS. 60. Small kine musk coming from Nani. BBFS avail but sided to use the umbrella. Also had a younger hapless girl as well but was saying celibate. Saw Laura as departed but was short on time.

Jzjz
11-01-16, 19:11
So long time monger, first time post. Cruzed the dt strip this morning came across WSW destiny behind longs. Dirty blonde A's. BBBJCIM, FS. 60. Small kine musk coming from Nani. BBFS avail but sided to use the umbrella. Also had a younger hapless girl as well but was saying celibate. Saw Laura as departed but was short on time.Thank you for sharing FS. There was a slightly thick WSW named Destiny by Zippys awhile ago but she wasn't A more like C with curly dirty blond hair about 5'2" and a thick ass who walked with a limp. Is this the same one? Jz didn't partake but she seemed reasonable like. 3 could get you into the full buffet table.

What did the younger hapless girl look like? What's her story & why would she be out with a SW if celebite? Just curious.

RdPuerco
11-01-16, 20:47
(or however it's spelled).

Saw an older (50-ish) WSW by the Pali entrance to Longs earlier this afternoon. Slim, good figure, nice looking but not gorgeous. She had a low-cut top showing plenty of cleavage, and I'm a sucker for tits, so I picked her up. Her name's Allie (also mentioned here as Ally and Ali), and she's apparently well-known to veteran forum members. This is her picture:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4854-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1695043&viewfull=1#post1695043.

And that's a good picture; unlike some others, it looks just like her.

We went to a secluded spot, $. 5 for a great BBBJ. She's got skills! And I have to say, she has the nicest tits of anyone I've seen downtown of any age. Have I mentioned yet how I'm a fan of nice tits? She was nice, easygoing, and very skilled. My new downtown favorite!

If the link doesn't work, it's post #1647 on 3/2/2013 by Downtown Zippy in the Streetwalker Reports section.

RdPuerco
11-01-16, 21:25
Or just be discreet and ninja. Watever works. Just be street smart and safe.One technique I've found helpful is to set the camera down and use a remote to take the shot. Check out CamRanger, which lets you compose and shoot via a companion iOS app. Or shoot thru an open window on the opposite side of the car, so you're not right at the window with a huge lens sticking out. Or focus on something the same distance away, keep the shutter button half-pressed, and quickly swing around to grab the shot before turning back.

Mostly, though, distance is your friend.

KibeToshiKibe
11-02-16, 00:49
(or however it's spelled).

Saw an older (50-ish) WSW by the Pali entrance to Longs earlier this afternoon. Slim, good figure, nice looking but not gorgeous. She had a low-cut top showing plenty of cleavage, and I'm a sucker for tits, so I picked her up. Her name's Allie (also mentioned here as Ally and Ali), and she's apparently well-known to veteran forum members. This is her picture:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4854-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1695043&viewfull=1#post1695043.

And that's a good picture; unlike some others, it looks just like her.

We went to a secluded spot, $. 5 for a great BBBJ. She's got skills! And I have to say, she has the nicest tits of anyone I've seen downtown of any age. Have I mentioned yet how I'm a fan of nice tits? She was nice, easygoing, and very skilled. My new downtown favorite!

If the link doesn't work, it's post #1647 on 3/2/2013 by Downtown Zippy in the Streetwalker Reports section.Thanks for the photos of Ally / Alli. She is definitely the girl I followed into the Zippy's parking lot early one morning. She had a friendly and mellow personality. She told me she was "not working now," but gave me her number to call later. I never called. But based on your report, I've been missing out.

Vince P
11-02-16, 21:47
So went to try hanabi spa today on vineyard. I text mamasan and she says come over.

Mamasan shows me to a room and all of a sudden who walks in the door?

If you guessed BSG (bus stop girl) you are correct. I showered and was not rude.

So pretty much tofft. She goes by the name Jessica at hanabi.

Thanks.

Jzjz
11-03-16, 01:54
So went to try hanabi spa today on vineyard. I text mamasan and she says come over.

If you guessed BSG (bus stop girl) you are correct. I showered and was not rude.

Thanks.Read this post and thought Vinnie P posted in the wrong forum and should have been Hanabi Spa then saw the notorious BSG the chocolit chip queen who hasn't been at the bus stop lately. If you see her, be sure to TS so you can was her especially the ass crack. If you dato be prepared for a surprise. Try the hot carl.

Jessica is her real name and Jz recalls someone had a link to her fb page.

Jzjz
11-03-16, 02:01

Thanks.Wow she looks hot.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hanabi-spa-real-pictures-sweet-open-military-and-veteran-15-off/6048613

RdPuerco
11-03-16, 02:34

Thanks.Wait, are you saying you saw her? If so, what was the session like? Inquiring minds want to know!

SlappinBellies
11-03-16, 03:25
Wait, are you saying you saw her? If so, what was the session like? Inquiring minds want to know!I saw her walking down the stairs on Sunday with Kayla. I passed but she is there.

GraveDiggah
11-03-16, 03:30
Had her earlier tonight after doing some grocery shopping. Picked her up and went to a great spot for the deed. Only wanted a BJ and she delivered. I've had BBBJ's from numerous providers; Nikki Sweet, Sabrina, Nara, Monica just to name a few. In my books, Alli's BBBJ definitely rivals all of the aforementioned providers. Her slow and soft delivery was great for me. Overall an excellent performance. A repeat is definite in the not too distant future.

Stay Safe,

Grave Diggah.

Starfox64
11-03-16, 16:30
Had her earlier tonight after doing some grocery shopping. Picked her up and went to a great spot for the deed. Only wanted a BJ and she delivered. I've had BBBJ's from numerous providers; Nikki Sweet, Sabrina, Nara, Monica just to name a few. In my books, Alli's BBBJ definitely rivals all of the aforementioned providers. Her slow and soft delivery was great for me. Overall an excellent performance. A repeat is definite in the not too distant future.

Stay Safe,

Grave Diggah.Got her number? I got Angie's number if you want to trade?

RdPuerco
11-03-16, 17:21
BSG the chocolit chip queenI laughed so hard I spit out my beer when I read this.

Which is extra weird, because I wasn't even drinking beer at the time.

Redneck 1
11-03-16, 17:57
Wow she looks hot.Yup, but too bad that's not really Bus Stop Girl / Jessica in those photos. A reverse image search quickly shows that the purported "100% Real" photos of her currently used in the Hanabi advertisement were stolen from dress and bikini advertisements on the internet, and then the names "Jessica" and "Jessic" were added.

Maybe customers should start paying the house fee at Hanabi with counterfeit money. Then if the mama says, "Hey, wait a minute, this money isn't real," the customer could reply, "This money is '100% Real' -- as real as your photos of Jessica!" (lol)

Redneck 1
11-03-16, 19:42
So long time monger, first time post. Cruzed the dt strip this morning came across WSW destiny behind longs. Dirty blonde A's. BBBJCIM, FS. 60. Small kine musk coming from Nani. BBFS avail but sided to use the umbrella.

Thank you for sharing FS. There was a slightly thick WSW named Destiny by Zippys awhile ago but she wasn't A more like C with curly dirty blond hair about 5'2" and a thick ass who walked with a limp. Is this the same one? Jz didn't partake but she seemed reasonable like. 3 could get you into the full buffet table. Seems that you're both referring to the same WSW named Destiny, the only one using that name who to my knowledge is currently working downtown. She's originally from the New England area on the mainland, and if you listen carefully when she's speaking you may detect a New England accent. Destiny has worked at both the location referenced by FreeStylers53 ("behind Longs" on the mauka side of South Kukui Street) and the location referenced by Jzjz ("by Zippy's" on Maunakea Street). Additionally, she's also worked near the mauka/Ewa corner of the Fort Street/South Kukui Street juncture, and on the mauka side of North Kukui Street near the Maunakea/North Kukui intersection. I've seen her working at various times of the night, and occasionally in the early morning daylight. She has dyed blond hair and a nice-looking face for her age (early to middle thirties), and I would agree that her breasts (which are natural) are definitely larger than "A" cup. In my experience, bbbj and bbfs are available, but I don't know if the "bb" part is always available to everyone. Jzjz's estimate of her height appears right to me, and she does have a rather "thick" physique (especially from the waist down) that I personally found sexy and attractive. I've never seen her walking "with a limp," but of course that could have been temporary. Her price quote to me was quite reasonable, $50 for full service, and I didn't try to negotiate downward. Dated her several times, and was always satisfied with attitude and service.

BoboBrotha
11-04-16, 04:41
Generally where is a good place to park. N00 b to this aspect of the hobby and kind of nervous.

AlohaJ
11-04-16, 13:22
I totally agree with you Red. I've always wondered why they do this. I guess it's to get your interest, waste your time and gas to get there. Once there, you're already vested so WTF might as well hit some nani. I've asked mamas in the past what gives and they typically say they aren't responsible for the ads. Drives me nuts.

IAmKush808
11-04-16, 20:46
Seen / heard of any?

Waikiki11
11-06-16, 17:28
Past week a couple of days around 4 am did stroll near Pali Longs, but hardly anything. Except for mahus. Then Sunday morning around 8, see a truck parked on Kukui near the intersection with Aala. There were a couple of guys "unloading" 3 girls from the bed of the truck. I was able to snap a picture of a girl. They were walking toward the yellow building there at the corner. Must be a condo. Anyone knows what that's about? Could be people returning from a party from Sat night?

Redneck 1
11-07-16, 03:44
Then Sunday morning around 8, see a truck parked on Kukui near the intersection with Aala. There were a couple of guys "unloading" 3 girls from the bed of the truck. I was able to snap a picture of a girl. They were walking toward the yellow building there at the corner. Must be a condo. Anyone knows what that's about? Could be people returning from a party from Sat night?It was Sunday morning? They were probably going to a bible-study session (smile).

Seriously, though, it's likely they were just some residents and/or guests at one of the nearby apartment buildings.

Jzjz
11-07-16, 07:39
I would like info on her as well. Any of you guys have any experience with her? If so, how is her service? She is still available. I have her number and have been in touch with her. Was thinking about meeting her, but haven't been able to find any info on her. Any information would be greatly appreciated.Just randomly came across this post about Raven who also went by Kelly. Saw her when she posted as Kelly. Her service was good. GFE if you wanted it. She's tiny, 5 feet tall and super skinny. If you still have her number, Please PM me. Mahlaloz,

Jzjz.

Jzjz
11-07-16, 12:12
I would like info on her as well. Any of you guys have any experience with her? If so, how is her service? She is still available. I have her number and have been in touch with her. Was thinking about meeting her, but haven't been able to find any info on her. Any information would be greatly appreciated.Here's the pic.

Waikiki11
11-07-16, 20:30
It was Sunday morning? They were probably going to a bible-study session (smile).

Seriously, though, it's likely they were just some residents and/or guests at one of the nearby apartment buildings.Haha they must have been angels looking for a church. Didn't read too much into it all, but it was just interesting to see 3 scantily dressed women hop off a truck in that area. Anywho, thanks for the input!

Vino1111
11-08-16, 11:38
I would like info on her as well. Any of you guys have any experience with her? If so, how is her service? She is still available. I have her number and have been in touch with her. Was thinking about meeting her, but haven't been able to find any info on her. Any information would be greatly appreciated.Can you please let me know her contact number.

I would like to meet.

Mahalo!

Jzjz
11-08-16, 17:34
I would like info on her as well. Any of you guys have any experience with her? If so, how is her service? She is still available. I have her number and have been in touch with her. Was thinking about meeting her, but haven't been able to find any info on her. Any information would be greatly appreciated.Cronus 1, jzjz wants to pm Raven / Kelly review info to you but looks like can't send msg to your account. Pm Jzjz or how can Jzjz contact you. Jzjz does not have her phone number but if anyone does, please send it. Mahalo.

DangaDanga
11-09-16, 21:21
Saw Bella walking down Kuhio at about 5 this morning looking good in a skin tight yellow jumper. BSW although she looked like she could be mixed with something more exotic. Did not partake as I was out for a run. Says she has a place near by and gave me her number. PM me and I'll provide.

Danga.

Skahawaii
11-10-16, 07:58
Can you please let me know her contact number.

I would like to meet.

Mahalo!Don't have her number, but I don't think she's working anymore, could be wrong.

Waikiki11
11-11-16, 10:57
Guess you keep at it long enough you will eventually get lucky. Around 2 in the morning did a ride around Pali Longs, and there were few that were out. Decided to pick up a local medium build lady maybe in her late 30's or 40's named Jewelz. Chatted for few minutes. She said that she has been out for a while, but it has been a slow night. After went to a quiet spot and started with CBJ then finished with mish. Oh, and she had her nipples pierced if you are into that. Damage was just one large. Could have been less with BJ only. She was a very pleasant lady and was more than happy to share her number with me. She is ok with me sharing, so you senior members can PM me, and I will be happy to share. She would be a great choice if you want a nice quick one and not going to AMP. After talking some more found out she lives only 10 minutes away. She says with early notice she can accommodate at her place. If you are looking for a hot great body lady, she is not for you. But if you need a good service from a nice lady and has limited budget, she is the right one for you.

Redneck 1
11-11-16, 19:52
Guess you keep at it long enough you will eventually get lucky. Around 2 in the morning did a ride around Pali Longs, and there were few that were out. Decided to pick up a local medium build lady maybe in her late 30's or 40's named Jewelz. Chatted for few minutes. She said that she has been out for a while, but it has been a slow night. After went to a quiet spot and started with CBJ then finished with mish. Oh, and she had her nipples pierced if you are into that. Damage was just one large. Could have been less with BJ only. She was a very pleasant lady and was more than happy to share her number with me. She is ok with me sharing, so you senior members can PM me, and I will be happy to share. She would be a great choice if you want a nice quick one and not going to AMP. After talking some more found out she lives only 10 minutes away. She says with early notice she can accommodate at her place. If you are looking for a hot great body lady, she is not for you. But if you need a good service from a nice lady and has limited budget, she is the right one for you.Congratulations on your success. What you said is so true: "Guess you keep at it long enough you will eventually get lucky".

I've known downtown provider Jewelz for quite a while and have dated her many times, almost always just enjoying her outstanding bbbj skills. After she became familiar with my preferences, the bj dates became better and better, and now she's among my all-time favorite bj providers. In addition to those skills, in my experience she has a friendly personality, displays a good attitude regarding customer service, and appreciates repeat business. The most common areas where she works are on the mauka side of South Kukui Street between Fort Street and Nuuanu Avenue, and the mauka side of North Kukui Street between Hosoi Garden Mortuary and Maunakea Street. Nice brown complexion, pretty eyes, and multiple tattoos.

Waikiki11
11-12-16, 00:28
Congratulations on your success. What you said is so true: "Guess you keep at it long enough you will eventually get lucky".

I've known downtown provider Jewelz for quite a while and have dated her many times, almost always just enjoying her outstanding bbbj skills. After she became familiar with my preferences, the bj dates became better and better, and now she's among my all-time favorite bj providers. In addition to those skills, in my experience she has a friendly personality, displays a good attitude regarding customer service, and appreciates repeat business. The most common areas where she works are on the mauka side of South Kukui Street between Fort Street and Nuuanu Avenue, and the mauka side of North Kukui Street between Hosoi Garden Mortuary and Maunakea Street. Nice brown complexion, pretty eyes, and multiple tattoos.Thank you. She is definitely a gem if she has Red-approved stamp! She is def a repeatable provider.

Jzjz
11-13-16, 03:19
Is this Angie on BP?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tall-glass-of-water/6533256

Opelu
11-13-16, 12:53
Is this Angie on BP?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tall-glass-of-water/6533256That is angie.

Redneck 1
11-13-16, 20:56
For anyone who might want to try the oral services of local provider Jewelz (recently reviewed by Waikiki11 and me): Late at night for the past two nights, she's been ready for business near the Ewa/mauka corner of Fort Street/South Kukui Street. Sometimes she's been sitting or standing in the shadows rather than the well-lighted area, so you may need to look carefully.

Update on the WSW named Destiny, whom I favorably reviewed earlier this month. Recently found her again, late at night, this time on the Diamond Head side of Nuuanu Avenue slightly mauka of the South Kukui Street intersection. She provided a very enjoyable and relaxing half-and-half date. In my experience, if you treat her nicely, she treats you nicely. After you become a good multiple-repeat customer, some special services might be available (please don't ask me, my lips are sealed).

That is angie.It's refreshing to see an advertisement that doesn't use a fake or deceptively modified photo, or claim an unrealistically low age.

How To
11-14-16, 20:51
Guess you keep at it long enough you will eventually get lucky. Around 2 in the morning did a ride around Pali Longs, and there were few that were out. Decided to pick up a local medium build lady maybe in her late 30's or 40's named Jewelz. Chatted for few minutes. She said that she has been out for a while, but it has been a slow night. After went to a quiet spot and started with CBJ then finished with mish. Oh, and she had her nipples pierced if you are into that. Damage was just one large. Could have been less with BJ only. She was a very pleasant lady and was more than happy to share her number with me. She is ok with me sharing, so you senior members can PM me, and I will be happy to share. She would be a great choice if you want a nice quick one and not going to AMP. After talking some more found out she lives only 10 minutes away. She says with early notice she can accommodate at her place. If you are looking for a hot great body lady, she is not for you. But if you need a good service from a nice lady and has limited budget, she is the right one for you.Yep, I am going to keep this post.

Are there any pictures of her?

P.S. I searched and there only these 4 posts. Where are the other reviews?

Thanks,

How To
11-15-16, 16:00
So early this morning 11/15 at 2 am I passed by Pali Longs to check out the action or lack thereof. So I ran into 2 ladies. The first one was Leah. She looked a very beat up 50 years old and had a band aid on her chin. She came up to the car and asked if I wanted company. I told her that I was just checking out the scene and she was cool about it. The next lady was Kainani or Kanani. She was sitting next to the parking structure eating Zippys. She didn't bother to get up, so I asked her name and then I asked where Jewelz was. She asked me if I called her and I said no. After a moment of silence I just asked if she knew if Jewelz was coming out tonight. And she told me "I don't think so. " So I hope you guys had better luck than me.

Laters,

Howard.

Redneck 1
11-15-16, 16:15
Are there any pictures of her?Haven't yet seen any posted. This local provider has family on the island.

Just to clarify, personally I haven't dated her for her appearance, but rather for her oral skills.

I searched and there only these 4 posts. Where are the other reviews?There aren't yet any others. Downtown discount mongers generally aren't as prone to write reviews as AMP mongers.

Late at night for the past two nights, she's been ready for business near the Ewa/mauka corner of Fort Street/South Kukui Street.She was also there on Sunday night.

IslandManhi
11-16-16, 04:27
Fellow mongers any helpful tips for me? I want to try and pick up my 1st SW so looking for any helpful tips or info. I'm pretty nervous being my 1st time doing something like this. Mahalo.

Blake123
11-17-16, 03:52
Fellow mongers any helpful tips for me? I want to try and pick up my 1st SW so looking for any helpful tips or info. I'm pretty nervous being my 1st time doing something like this. Mahalo.Make sure you read the contents in the link below before you go out there. I think it will help you out. Plus there are numerous reports in this thread and in the Downtown thread. Those reports will suggest where the girls can be found.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

IslandManhi
11-17-16, 04:14
Just wanted to start off by saying mahalo to Jzjz for posting that link of angies BP post. I used the reply option on that BP post and emailed her. She emailmed me back with her number and set up a date to pick her up at the walgreens on nuuanu ave not too far from the pali longs area. Initially she told me she was in downtown but said she could meet me at walgreens, when she got there she aaid she was doigg some shopping in town but meeting me was more important. She jumped in and I asked her to make sure she was LE and she said of course not you want me to show you my tits or something so you know I'm not and of course I said yes. She busyed out her tits and I was happy. She took me to a parking garage basement where she aaid she knew was safe. Got there and she came a good BBBJCIM. The price was. 8 she is absolutely user friendly. She told me she ahould be havig a room here soon to do some incall. After we were done I offered her a ride to where she needed to go do her shopping which she was happy with. Lucky for me it wasnt too far from where we already were. Dropped her off and I was on my way. Very happy with my first visit downtown. Will definitely repeat. Mahaloz.

IslandManhi
11-17-16, 04:25
Make sure you read the contents in the link below before you go out there. I think it will help you out. Plus there are numerous reports in this thread and in the Downtown thread. Those reports will suggest where the girls can be found.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRulesMahalo for the link. Some good info, especially someone like me lookig to pick up my 1st SW. At least now my 1st SW is complete and I'm happy with my encounter.

Redneck 1
11-17-16, 11:19
There's much wise and valuable advice on street mongering in that link to mainland information.

However, here are some instances where downtown Honolulu street mongering might sometimes differ.

Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in.A good technique in theory, but if you're unknown to them, some won't follow you.

Never talk through the window! Period.Again, good advice in theory, but in reality that's sometimes unavoidable. If you already know the woman is a real provider, it's usually okay as long as the conversation is kept brief.

Current street rates are 20 for BJ In downtown Honolulu these days, the good bj providers will typically want more than twenty bucks. Even if twenty bucks is accepted, it may result in rushed, low-quality service by an unhappy provider.

Remember if it was a good date and you want to see them again. Tip generously.A problem with that is some providers will then consider the "generous" tip as part of the base rate for future dates. In a whiny, complaining voice: "But you gave me (whatever amount) last time!"

If you want to extend the time of the date. Be prepared to give them DATY. this always adds a good half hour to the date. Most like it, some don't. YOU must like it though.Unless going to a place where the provider can thoroughly sanitize beforehand, mongers may generally want to avoid DATY with downtown streetwalkers.

I usually ask "what's on the menu"? if they are reluctant to say, I make that I'll drop them back off, and usually they will say what they offer and what they want to charge.Some inexperienced and/or nervous providers may not answer that "what's on the menu" question right away, especially if they're not sure that you aren't LE. So rather than immediately saying that you'll "drop them back off" if they're reluctant to answer, sometimes it may be better to drive and talk for awhile, giving the provider the opportunity to become comfortable with you.

Waikiki11
11-17-16, 23:09
Red-approved SW named Jewelz will be around Pali Longs starting 8 pm. She said so. Older local lady. Reviewed below.

Jzjz
11-20-16, 15:33
Anything going on DT? Any females not she males there anymore? Anything good there? What happened to DT? Why did it slide to only mahus and the regular straggles. Girls are getting older and older too. Angie was good when she was 28 years old now a hardened mid 40's. She's still cool but where's the fresh crops? Did something happen in DT to change the landscape so much?

DT Looker
11-20-16, 23:27
Anything going on DT? Any females not she males there anymore? Anything good there? What happened to DT? Why did it slide to only mahus and the regular straggles. Girls are getting older and older too. Angie was good when she was 28 years old now a hardened mid 40's. She's still cool but where's the fresh crops? Did something happen in DT to change the landscape so much?After that shooting a few years ago, there was a reduction of the Waikiki Refugee SW. This caused a drop in the SW population of fresh meat good looking meat.

With it, less females started to come out and the population started to age without new ones coming out. Also, without the eye candy helping mongers coming out the females didn't bother coming out as much since there was a drop in the amount of client. (I remember a couple of girls complaining that there was less guys after the shooting.)

Also, I've heard there was a turf war with the Micronesians and Local gangs. Sometimes the local girls would consider dropping by and try making a quick buck or as they got addicted they would start to work, but now the Micronesians chased the local gangs out of DT and don't allow their girls to work.

Note this is all theory and from what I've seen what is going on in DT the past few years.

Redneck 1
11-21-16, 00:08
Anything going on DT? Any females not she males there anymore? Anything good there? What happened to DT? Why did it slide to only mahus and the regular straggles. Girls are getting older and older too. Angie was good when she was 28 years old now a hardened mid 40's. She's still cool but where's the fresh crops? Did something happen in DT to change the landscape so much?Here are some potential contributing factors: (1) unfavorable changes in the availability and quality of drugs downtown (a prime attraction for most downtown providers); (2) some providers being harassed, bullied, extorted and/or robbed by males, females and/or unmentionables; (3) many of the higher-class unmentionables (especially from the Merchant/Bishop/Queen area) obtaining their customers from the internet rather than on the streets; (4) better availability of programs and services so some homeless or otherwise impoverished providers, and those under government supervision, may be more likely to stay off the downtown streets; and (5) insufficiently motivated mongers who don't spend much time on the downtown streets, thereby causing potential providers to complain about business being "slow" and making them less likely to work on the streets.

Jzjz
11-21-16, 02:11
After that shooting a few years ago, there was a reduction of the Waikiki Refugee SW. This caused a drop in the SW population of fresh meat good looking meat.

With it, less females started to come out and the population started to age without new ones coming out. Also, without the eye candy helping mongers coming out the females didn't bother coming out as much since there was a drop in the amount of client. (I remember a couple of girls complaining that there was less guys after the shooting.)

Also, I've heard there was a turf war with the Micronesians and Local gangs. Sometimes the local girls would consider dropping by and try making a quick buck or as they got addicted they would start to work, but now the Micronesians chased the local gangs out of DT and don't allow their girls to work.

Note this is all theory and from what I've seen what is going on in DT the past few years.Before that shooting DT was hopping with ho's. Even higher quality girls would end their shift in Waikiki then go DT and cut their rates to DT rates. In Waikiki pimps are very obvious but Never really saw pimps DT. The shooting was supposed to be pimp on pimp on pimp related and I guess supply of hos came to what it is today. Which pimps if any run DT now?

Micronesians or Samoan thugs seem more like makai part of DT and not really Kukui area.

Why don't more indies show up DT similar to DT Debbie or Angie or even Danielle? Before there was always some kind of eye candy out. Reina was eye candy always out but she's gone now. What ever happened to her? Long time ago Jazz aka Lexie would hang out Kukui until she went to strip club and AMP and BP. There was always something good out but now only the aging indies and mahu wiener girls.

Redneck 1
11-21-16, 18:10
Personally, I don't think that the Daniel Truelove homicide that occurred over ten years ago (July of 2006) is a cause of the current situation, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Anyway, about two hours before sunrise this morning, there were a total of nine easily visible downtown providers looking for customers: (1) Destiny (sitting next to the Ewa side of Zippy's on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street); (2) Maria (strolling on the mauka side of North Kukui Street, between River Street and Maunakea Street); (3) Shana (standing near the makai/Diamond Head corner of the North Kukui/Maunakea intersection); (4) Kristine or Christine (not sure of the spelling, at the mauka/Diamond Head corner of the Nuuanu/South Kukui intersection; (5) Candy (in front of the small businesses on the Diamond Head side of Nuuanu Avenue, mauka of the South Kukui intersection); (6) "T" (on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, in front of the Mililani Downtown Mortuary parking lot); (7) an African-American provider whose name I don't recall (mauka side of South Kukui Street, in back of Longs); (8) Jewelz (at the mauka/Ewa corner of South Kukui/Fort Street); and (9) Vanessa (same location). Except for the black woman, all of them have previously been reviewed on this thread and/or the Downtown thread. Although there usually aren't that many providers working during that time period, in my experience it's a relatively productive time period to go hunting on weekdays.

Cosmic Kid
11-21-16, 19:03
Personally, I don't think that the Daniel Truelove homicide that occurred over ten years ago (July of 2006) is a cause of the current situation, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Anyway, about two hours before sunrise this morning, there were a total of nine easily visible downtown providers looking for customers: (1) Destiny (sitting next to the Ewa side of Zippy's on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street); (2) Maria (strolling on the mauka side of North Kukui Street, between River Street and Maunakea Street); (3) Shana (standing near the makai/Diamond Head corner of the North Kukui/Maunakea intersection); (4) Kristine or Christine (not sure of the spelling, at the mauka/Diamond Head corner of the Nuuanu/South Kukui intersection; (5) Candy (in front of the small businesses on the Diamond Head side of Nuuanu Avenue, mauka of the South Kukui intersection); (6) "T" (on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, in front of the Mililani Downtown Mortuary parking lot); (7) an African-American provider whose name I don't recall (mauka side of South Kukui Street, in back of Longs); (8) Jewelz (at the mauka/Ewa corner of South Kukui/Fort Street); and (9) Vanessa (same location). Except for the black woman, all of them have previously been reviewed on this thread and/or the Downtown thread. Although there usually aren't that many providers working during that time period, in my experience it's a relatively productive time period to go hunting on weekdays.Just curious, but do you have any idea what their reason is for going out and looking for business at such a seemingly bizarre time of the day?

SureYourRight
11-21-16, 19:49
Just curious, but do you have any idea what their reason is for going out and looking for business at such a seemingly bizarre time of the day?This was payday weekend for a lot of people. I had a friend who worked night-shift (9 pm-5 am) and he would frequently try to hit the AMP scene right after his shift. Obviously the best girls are about go to sleep from like 5 am to 12 pm so he would often end up picking up street walkers. Since the time is so last minute you can usually get some discounts and a lot of the girls only work from 9 pm-5/6 am anyway so he could sometimes get extras.

KibeToshiKibe
11-21-16, 20:31
Just curious, but do you have any idea what their reason is for going out and looking for business at such a seemingly bizarre time of the day?The time of day actually can depend on the providers. I have met girls who insist on working only during daylight hours, for "safety". I've met other girls who work outcalls from their client lists, but will work on the street at night. And although I'm not often out at 2-4 am, there are female providers available downtown during that time frame. As Jz mentioned in an earlier post, the available talent is mostly regulars and veteran providers. New talent is rarely appearing downtown recently.

Redneck 1
11-21-16, 22:58
Just curious, but do you have any idea what their reason is for going out and looking for business at such a seemingly bizarre time of the day?From the perspective of the downtown providers who work during that early morning time period, it's not "bizarre". They say that on weekdays, lots of their customers are early birds who monger before going to work. Also, street mongering is more discreet for both providers and customers under cover of darkness. Plus, many downtown providers need to make money early to buy substances they will use in the morning.

KookyKidd
11-26-16, 02:06
Met up with Angie today she had on some nice striped shorts that make a person get nice and hard at first sight. Picked her up and we went for a fantastic CBJ, well worth it, next time have to sample that nanny.

KibeToshiKibe
11-27-16, 01:55
Today around noon, met a 45-50 ish WSW on the makai corner of Aala and Kukui. I never saw her before. She said her name is Lynne. She's about 5'5" with Brown/Auburn shoulder length hair, and slightly saggy c's, weighs 135-145#, and has a super friendly personality. We went to one of my spots for a slow CBJ. The Lynne I met is no newbie, and she's not shy. She went straight to work, demonstrating average to good BJ skills. My experience with Lynne was pleasant, friendly, and yet professional. Donation was .40. She said doesn't have a phone now.

Redneck 1
11-27-16, 06:05
Today around noon, met a 45-50 ish WSW on the makai corner of Aala and Kukui. I never saw her before. She said her name is Lynne. She's about 5'5" with Brown/Auburn shoulder length hair, and slightly saggy c's, weighs 135-145#, and has a super friendly personality. We went to one of my spots for a slow CBJ. The Lynne I met is no newbie, and she's not shy. She went straight to work, demonstrating average to good BJ skills. My experience with Lynne was pleasant, friendly, and yet professional. Donation was .40. She said doesn't have a phone now.Thanks for the report, KibeToshiKibe. This provider is likely the same Lynn about whom I posted last year:

Another formerly active downtown provider whom I've recently met again by chance is Lynn, also known as Lee. She's a motherly and intelligent haole woman with a pale complexion, nice natural breasts of medium size, and brownish hair. She's probably in her late thirties or early forties, and is rarely seen downtown these days. Fortunately, I spotted Lynn / Lee early one morning (about 7 a.m.) walking on the mauka side of North Kukui Street near the Nuuanu Stream bridge. She subsequently provided a full-service session that was quite pleasant. As usual she displayed a good attitude, and her personality was typically mellow, friendly and relaxed.The downtown provider Lynn whom I know sometimes worked where you met your Lynn, "on the makai corner of Aala and Kukui," and sometimes worked in the daytime. Height, weight, breast size, hair and personality seem to be the same or similar.

If she's the same Lynn, it's good to know that she's now working downtown again. Always had good dates with her. She's quite experienced -- Kapalua reviewed her as a downtown provider as long ago as 2009.

Waikiki11
12-01-16, 19:44
After nights of disappointment, hit another jackpot. Her name was Alli, and she is a definite gem. She was found at the back of Pali Longs. Haole slim soft-spoken lady and just overall great personality. Really great BBBJCIM. Got her number and willing to share with senior members if interested. She is worth a repeat for sure.

IslandManhi
12-05-16, 15:15
After nights of disappointment, hit another jackpot. Her name was Alli, and she is a definite gem. She was found at the back of Pali Longs. Haole slim soft-spoken lady and just overall great personality. Really great BBBJCIM. Got her number and willing to share with senior members if interested. She is worth a repeat for sure.I agree with you 100%. I caught her the same place about a week ago early in the morning before I went to work. She directed me to a nice quiet spot not too far away and gave an oustanding BBBJCIM. I dropped her off and continued my way to work. I got her number and will definitely be hitting her up for more.

Natem25
12-06-16, 23:50
Can anyone message me her number, thanks.

I agree with you 100%. I caught her the same place about a week ago early in the morning before I went to work. She directed me to a nice quiet spot not too far away and gave an oustanding BBBJCIM. I dropped her off and continued my way to work. I got her number and will definitely be hitting her up for more.

Drash
12-08-16, 21:41
I agree with you 100%. I caught her the same place about a week ago early in the morning before I went to work. She directed me to a nice quiet spot not too far away and gave an oustanding BBBJCIM. I dropped her off and continued my way to work. I got her number and will definitely be hitting her up for more.What does she look like. Setting something up with her but still waiting for her to send me a pic first.

Redneck 1
12-09-16, 03:03
Alli

What does she look like. Setting something up with her but still waiting for her to send me a pic first.Downtown Zippy previously posted a photo of her:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=233674&d=1362289847

Vince P
12-13-16, 19:58
Cruising the kukui / aala at lunch today, driving up aala from beretania see a short.

Older Asian lady in a blue skirt. She was probably late 40's+, drive by and she gives.

The look, I loop around and she is waiting on the corner and waves. No place to pull.

Over, so make another trip around she still there, but two cars back is LEO. Tried.

To find her ten minutes later but she was gone. She was short, dark hair, dressed.

Really nice, professional looking. Wandering if anyone seen her before.

RdPuerco
12-14-16, 01:12
Cruising the kukui / aala at lunch today, driving up aala from beretania see a short.

Older Asian lady in a blue skirt. She was probably late 40's+, drive by and she gives.

The look, I loop around and she is waiting on the corner and waves. No place to pull.

Over, so make another trip around she still there, but two cars back is LEO. Tried.

To find her ten minutes later but she was gone. She was short, dark hair, dressed.

Really nice, professional looking. Wandering if anyone seen her before.If she had a nice rack, sounds like a woman who goes by Leah (pronounced Lee-ah). Provider, usually dresses like a sexy schoolteacher. Decent service, not amazing but good as a backup.

Redneck 1
12-14-16, 01:57

Really nice, professional looking. Wandering if anyone seen her before.Your description seems to fit a mature Korean-Japanese downtown provider whom I know by the name of Lee. She sometimes works in that specific area (the Diamond Head side of Aala Street near North Kukui Street), and sometimes works in the daytime. I posted a report on her last year (see below).

Last year, I met the mixed Japanese/Korean downtown provider Lee, but didn't date her. Recently, I saw her late at night (about 4 a.m.), standing at the Diamond Head/makai corner of North Kukui Street/Aala Street. At first I didn't recognize her, because she looked different from before. She was wearing a hat and eyeglasses, and her hair was somewhat shorter. So initially I thought that she might be a new provider, but eventually I realized that she was the same Lee and decided to date her.

Pros:

(1) Quite fluent in speaking and understanding English, and able to hold an intelligent and interesting conversation.

(2) She was pleasant, sociable and even somewhat charming before and after the sexual part of the date.

(3) In the nude she looked healthy and had a sexually appealing body for a woman who, she says, is in her late thirties.

(4) Nice, medium-sized natural breasts.

(5) She had some pubic hair.

(6) Her pussy was clean and felt very good, and she tightened it when she sensed that I was approaching my climax.

(7) She was willing to provide bbfscip.

Cons:

(1) When seen in brighter light, her face (but not her body) looked older than her claimed age and wasn't very attractive.

(2) The bbbj was mechanical and robotic, and she was determined to do it her way regardless of what the customer desired.

(3) During the bj, when I simply wanted to change my position -- which took just a few seconds -- she sighed with impatience and made some negative remark. With that type of attitude, she probably wouldn't last long at Kison or CHM.

(4) Her style was to move the date along rather quickly and show no affection, including a prohibition on any kissing (at least for a first-time customer).

(5) Her asking price was relatively high for a middle-aged streetwalker in the downtown discount district.

Bottom Line:

Although the date was fairly exciting because it was my first time to have sex with this provider, I probably wouldn't repeat unless (a) she reduced the price, and/or (b) she improved her attitude and style of service. I strongly prefer the attitude/style of affectionate and relaxed providers like Delightful Downtown Debbie and Maximum Maxie, which is why I've repeatedly dated them over time.

Of course, YMMV, and customers who are younger, better looking and more charismatic may achieve better results.

RdPuerco
12-16-16, 03:57
Saw the three blondes out this past week early AM. Sampled Maya and she is sweet and everything did covered.Saw Maya this morning 9-ish as I was passing by the fire station on Beretania. She's caucasian, a cute, slender 30-ish blonde with very nice bee cups. Doesn't look like a SW. She was wearing glasses and ripped jeans when I saw her, she looked like a hot librarian or something. Nice girl, decent middle-of-the-road BBBJ, but she avoided CIM like it was radioactive. Would probably repeat, in the hope of eventually getting better service.

Jzjz
12-16-16, 15:32
Saw Maya this morning 9-ish as I was passing by the fire station on Beretania. She's caucasian, a cute, slender 30-ish blonde with very nice bee cups. Doesn't look like a SW. She was wearing glasses and ripped jeans when I saw her, she looked like a hot librarian or something. Nice girl, decent middle-of-the-road BBBJ, but she avoided CIM like it was radioactive. Would probably repeat, in the hope of eventually getting better service.Saw someone who fit Maya's description at Longs parking lot around 6 am. Straight blonde hair, dark frame librarian glasses, thin.

Didn't have time to talk and she was gone when there was time.

What was the damage for BBBJ with Maya? Noticed she has a phone. If you got digits, please pm.

Mahaloz jzjz.

JustWannaFawk
12-17-16, 06:31
Can I also have mayas number?

HeineHeine
12-20-16, 13:43
Your description seems to fit a mature Korean-Japanese downtown provider whom I know by the name of Lee. She sometimes works in that specific area (the Diamond Head side of Aala Street near North Kukui Street), and sometimes works in the daytime. I posted a report on her last year (see below).Provider is late 40's, IMHO. I agree that she doesn't seem to enjoy sucking dick. Her tits are perfect. Firm, supple, stiff nipples once stimulated. She's a care nurse for bedridden patients and streetwalks for extra money. The pussy is solid. Tight and clean like you would expect from someone who has easy access to antibiotics LOL. Skin is silky smooth and not an ounce of fat on her, no tummy. She told me her pussy is tight becoz she 's never given birth, and I believe her. Very attractive asian librarian look. One of the tighter pussy's I ever had, absolutely no smell on fingers whatsoever. Good value at 60 full service 50/50 . A+.

Vince P
12-20-16, 18:47
Anyone got digits for her? Have not seen her again since that day I posted.

Provider is late 40's, IMHO. I agree that she doesn't seem to enjoy sucking dick. Her tits are perfect. Firm, supple, stiff nipples once stimulated. She's a care nurse for bedridden patients and streetwalks for extra money. The pussy is solid. Tight and clean like you would expect from someone who has easy access to antibiotics LOL. Skin is silky smooth and not an ounce of fat on her, no tummy. She told me her pussy is tight becoz she 's never given birth, and I believe her. Very attractive asian librarian look. One of the tighter pussy's I ever had, absolutely no smell on fingers whatsoever. Good value at 60 full service 50/50 . A+.

Kalani69
12-20-16, 19:30
Provider is late 40's, IMHO. I agree that she doesn't seem to enjoy sucking dick. Her tits are perfect. Firm, supple, stiff nipples once stimulated. She's a care nurse for bedridden patients and streetwalks for extra money. The pussy is solid. Tight and clean like you would expect from someone who has easy access to antibiotics LOL. Skin is silky smooth and not an ounce of fat on her, no tummy. She told me her pussy is tight becoz she 's never given birth, and I believe her. Very attractive asian librarian look. One of the tighter pussy's I ever had, absolutely no smell on fingers whatsoever. Good value at 60 full service 50/50 . A+.Never partaken of the downtown or Waikiki streetwalkers but this description sure doesn't jive with my preconceptions about them. Seems like she could do it safer and more lucratively by advertising on BP. Outcall or meet for a car date. Just thinking out loud.

Opelu
12-20-16, 19:37
Provider is late 40's, IMHO. I agree that she doesn't seem to enjoy sucking dick. Her tits are perfect. Firm, supple, stiff nipples once stimulated. She's a care nurse for bedridden patients and streetwalks for extra money. The pussy is solid. Tight and clean like you would expect from someone who has easy access to antibiotics LOL. Skin is silky smooth and not an ounce of fat on her, no tummy. She told me her pussy is tight becoz she 's never given birth, and I believe her. Very attractive asian librarian look. One of the tighter pussy's I ever had, absolutely no smell on fingers whatsoever. Good value at 60 full service 50/50 . A+.Imo more like late 50's.

Redneck 1
12-20-16, 20:20
You mean Lea.Although she may now be using the name "Lea" (I don't know), when I dated her in 2015 and spoke with her in 2014, she used the name "Lee". Downtown Zippy, Cronus 1 and DukeNukeEm also referred to her as "Lee" in past postings. (Of course, some streetwalkers have used more than one name.)

Never partaken of the downtown or Waikiki streetwalkers but this description sure doesn't jive with my preconceptions about them. Seems like she could do it safer and more lucratively by advertising on BP. Outcall or meet for a car date. Just thinking out loud.Maybe she wants to be conveniently close to the downtown drug sellers. Although I have no direct knowledge that she uses any drug, twice I saw her in a downtown area that has almost no streetwalking activity but lots of drug activity.

HeineHeine
12-20-16, 21:43
Imo more like late 50's.Maybe, LOL. She claims those tits are all natural. I was curiously shocked at how nice they are. What say you? I can't see the drug angle, just don't think so. If so she hides it very very well. Hygiene was on point.

HiPickle
12-23-16, 02:36
Wasn't sure where to post this adventure, maybe she's a streetwalker? Anyways, I was downtown at Kapiolani Beach Park with the family. SO want to get sunset pics. While sitting on the bench I noticed a cute Asian or local girl in work out shorts and top, hair in a pony tail, I'm thinking, oh, nice and she glances at me and walks by. I get a phone call and I still notice this girl around my area glancing, so I glance back, but I got sunglasses on so no telling I'm looking. SO is off a ways taking pictures. I get off phone and this girl sits on the bench next to me and says, nice purse who are you holding it for? I'm holding SOs LV purse. I said SO. I look and so still a ways away, but I'm feeling whoah. I asked where she from to be friendly and she says lots of places and starts to go on like bable on. Finiking with a room key card or something in her hand. Not sure if she was tweaking or what, but my attempt to be nice and establish repore was met by a sort of psyco response. I had to move out so I said have a good night and she said tell your so I said hi. I kept looking back to make sure she wasn't going to follow me and psycho out. Anyways, too bad, she was kinda cute. If wasn't a nut job could have set up a meeting time for later! LOL. Anyways wondering if anyone thinks she's a local street walker who hangs out at the park. Kinda shook me up.

Hinode
12-28-16, 11:56
Braddahs.

This morning I saw for the first time what appeared to be a Micronesian street walker. Or whatever. She looked like something out of KPT. Either that or she was some kind of black mix. Let's put it this way I never seen a girl like that standing behind Pali longs before. And yes was one real female. I rolled down my window for a closer look and she stuck her tongue out at me, saying "hey!" But I drove away because I was stunned as to what I thought I saw. She wasn't fat and squat either. Mini skirt with decent slim body. Above shoulder length hair. Any 411 on this one? Peculiar, indeed.

RdPuerco
12-29-16, 19:09
Saw Alli in the Longs parking lot this morning, and I wasn't even looking. But who am I to refuse when opportunity knocks? So I started off the day with what may be the best BBBJ available downtown right now. And did I mention her excellent tits?

Alli may be my current downtown favorite.

Redneck 1
12-29-16, 19:28
This morning I saw for the first time what appeared to be a Micronesian street walker. Or whatever. She looked like something out of KPT. Either that or she was some kind of black mix. Let's put it this way I never seen a girl like that standing behind Pali longs before. And yes was one real female. I rolled down my window for a closer look and she stuck her tongue out at me, saying "hey!" But I drove away because I was stunned as to what I thought I saw. She wasn't fat and squat either. Mini skirt with decent slim body. Above shoulder length hair. Any 411 on this one? Peculiar, indeed.This may be a long shot, but the provider you observed might have been "T", who has previously been reviewed by both DT Looker and me (in the Streetwalker Reports and Downtown threads). Here's the combination of similarities: (1) T is "one real female"; (2) T is primarily of black and Samoan ethnicity, so she would fit your alternative "some kind of black mix" description; (3) even though she doesn't live at "KPT", she's the type of person who potentially could; (4) she often works in the area you referenced (the mauka side of South Kukui Street, at or near the back of Pali Longs); (5) she sometimes uses the expression "hey!"; (6) several times I've seen her stick out her tongue (in a playful manner); (7) like the woman you saw, she's not "fat and squat"; (8) she often wears short clothing that shows off her nice legs; (9) although I wouldn't call her "slim", she does have a "decent body" with a relatively low percentage of body fat; (10) when I first saw her, I likewise thought "I've never seen a girl like that standing behind Pali Longs before"; and (11) although she's not Micronesian (she's about 5' 9" in height), her face could possibly be mistaken for a Micronesian-type face and she does have a Micronesian-type skin color.

Hinode
12-30-16, 11:01
This may be a long shot, but.Damn red. That's pretty spot on. Hehe!

I was a little intimidated, to be honest. She had dark eye makeup already with her dark skin color, and yes, I forgot to mention her height. She was tall. I'll think I'll pass on her- for now.

Mahalo,

Hinode
12-30-16, 11:13
Saw Alli in the Longs parking lot this morning, and I wasn't even looking. But who am I to refuse when opportunity knocks? So I started off the day with what may be the best BBBJ available downtown right now. And did I mention her excellent tits?

Alli may be my current downtown favorite.I seen her with a white homeless woman by HPU campus, near the church and Vietnamese flower shop.

Recently. For a older white woman with no make up, she's decent. I was so tempted to ask for a afternoon quickie, but on foot and in the open in front of tons of young female hottie college students, I decided that was not the best time and place LOL!

Perhaps another time. Her friend looked seriously out of it like she was on something. And she had a ugly small dog too haha. Braddah RDP what was your damage for a BBBJ session with her?

RdPuerco
12-30-16, 13:19
Braddah RDP what was your damage for a BBBJ session with her?Damage: . 5.

Redneck 1
12-31-16, 04:20
She looked like something out of KPT.

I was a little intimidated, to be honest. She had dark eye makeup already with her dark skin color, and yes, I forgot to mention her height. She was tall. I'll think I'll pass on her- for now. If that provider is really "T", you might want to reconsider the decision to "pass on her - for now". Although she may look "intimidating" to someone who doesn't know her, DT Looker and I have posted favorable reviews on her and she's actually not dangerous in my experience (as long as someone doesn't foolishly pick a fight with her).

Jafo2014
01-02-17, 20:03
I haven't seen Allie in years. She gave one of and the best BBBJCIM lost contact with her, use to drive to Kailua to do the deed.

IslandManhi
01-03-17, 13:14
This may be a long shot, but the provider you observed might have been "T", who has previously been reviewed by both DT Looker and me (in the Streetwalker Reports and Downtown threads). Here's the combination of similarities: (1) T is "one real female"; (2) T is primarily of black and Samoan ethnicity, so she would fit your alternative "some kind of black mix" description; (3) even though she doesn't live at "KPT", she's the type of person who potentially could; (4) she often works in the area you referenced (the mauka side of South Kukui Street, at or near the back of Pali Longs); (5) she sometimes uses the expression "hey!"; (6) several times I've seen her stick out her tongue (in a playful manner); (7) like the woman you saw, she's not "fat and squat"; (8) she often wears short clothing that shows off her nice legs; (9) although I wouldn't call her "slim", she does have a "decent body" with a relatively low percentage of body fat; (10) when I first saw her, I likewise thought "I've never seen a girl like that standing behind Pali Longs before"; and (11) although she's not Micronesian (she's about 5' 9" in height), her face could possibly be mistaken for a Micronesian-type face and she does have a Micronesian-type skin color.Does she have tattoos on her chest? Based on your descriptions above I think I've seen her behind pali longs a few time just this one had visible tattoos going across her chest.

Redneck 1
01-04-17, 05:36
Does she have tattoos on her chest? Based on your descriptions above I think I've seen her behind pali longs a few time just this one had visible tattoos going across her chest.Although I'm not sure at this point (I haven't seen "T" for a while), I don't recall "visible tattoos going across her chest". However, tattoos often aren't as visually prominent on dark-skinned women, so it's possible that I was more focused on other features.

IslandManhi
01-04-17, 18:36
Does anybody got any info on the VW van that's always parked on and & S Kukui? I've seen it numerous times sitting there with the back door open up and there is always what looks to me like a heavy set wahine laying in the back watching the streets, to me initially I thought ah maybe it the SW look out, but then I was thinking to myslef maybe she provides out of the van so I thought I'd ask my fellow mongers out there if you know anything. I usually see it early in the morning around 430-5 when I make my rounds before I go to work. Its not always there though. Mahalo for the info.

Redneck 1
01-04-17, 22:28
Does anybody got any info on the VW van that's always parked on and & S Kukui? I've seen it numerous times sitting there with the back door open up and there is always what looks to me like a heavy set wahine laying in the back watching the streets, to me initially I thought ah maybe it the SW look out, but then I was thinking to myslef maybe she provides out of the van so I thought I'd ask my fellow mongers out there if you know anything. I usually see it early in the morning around 430-5 when I make my rounds before I go to work. Its not always there though. Mahalo for the info."She" has been a downtown provider for years, but "she" isn't biologically a female.

RdPuerco
01-04-17, 23:31
Does anybody got any info on the VW van that's always parked on and & S Kukui? I've seen it numerous times sitting there with the back door open up and there is always what looks to me like a heavy set wahine laying in the back watching the streets, to me initially I thought ah maybe it the SW look out, but then I was thinking to myslef maybe she provides out of the van so I thought I'd ask my fellow mongers out there if you know anything. I usually see it early in the morning around 430-5 when I make my rounds before I go to work. Its not always there though. Mahalo for the info.Pretty sure it's a drug thing; someone's inside getting high.

Makana9
01-05-17, 04:44
Pretty sure it's a drug thing; someone's inside getting high.Time povider, big ass big boobs, but not a female. Yes, provides out of the van.

Waikiki11
01-05-17, 20:17
Haven't had a chance to cruise in a while with end of the year rush at work but finally that's over. Had a date with Alli behind Pali Longs around 3 am. Initially passed her by to see what else is available on the menu but nothing but mahu. Back to Alli and at first she ignored and kept playing that stupid game on her phone. Finally, she says you are back? Wanted to see who else is available? Sounded like she took offense to passing her by earlier. It was pretty funny. Anyhow, it is true that hands down she is one of the best BBBJCIM person. Got to get gf to get a lesson from Alli. Haha. Those who have asked for her digits in the past, she has told others that she won't meet or something along those lines. Still have her number but even if shared, it is no good. Sorry bradahs. Happy hunting.

RedFace
01-06-17, 12:12
This morning I saw Laura. She put on a lot of weight like 50 lbs.

HeineHeine
01-06-17, 17:53
Late Thurs night there was a late 20's blonde hooking at the Safeway corner. Pretty face, slim, looked a little street worn in casual shirt and shorts. Nice legs. I pulled over and rolled down the passenger window and she was rude from the get go. " Do you even have any money? I thot who discusses money from the curb? Had the bad vibe so I answered Nope! I laughed to myself and drove off. When I circled back she was walking down vineyard, so not a cop. Never stick your dick in crazy. Redneck any feedback? You are spot on re: who I call Lea, you call Lee. (She wrote her own info on a napkin).

BeaverLiquor
01-06-17, 21:44
While I will probably never partake, I do like to buzz by the area and "window shop. ".

This morning about 5:35 ish I saw a really young looking (18-20 ish), Petite (5'1"ish), Asian hottie standing on the makai, dh, corner of s kukui and maunakea by the hosoi parking lot. She was on her phone.

Very cute, wearing shorts and sleeveless top.

Not sure if she's a working girl, or was just up early going someplace. I went around the block to get another look at her, but she was gone. Not sure if she got picked up for a date or she just went on her way. But if anybody scored with her, they are VERY lucky. She was top notch.

Wet And Wild
01-07-17, 11:02
While I will probably never partake, I do like to buzz by the area and "window shop. ".

This morning about 5:35 ish I saw a really young looking (18-20 ish), Petite (5'1"ish), Asian hottie standing on the makai, dh, corner of s kukui and maunakea by the hosoi parking lot. She was on her phone.

Very cute, wearing shorts and sleeveless top.Saw her too, but didn't get a close enough look. She might be a shim, as this area is known for.

BeaverLiquor
01-07-17, 13:38
Saw her too, but didn't get a close enough look. She might be a shim, as this area is known for.I got a pretty good look, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't a mahu. I was really surprised to see someone so young and pretty standing there at that time. She seemed so out of place. But what I saw, it appeared she was looking for a "date. " Hanging at the corner and on her phone.

Redneck 1
01-07-17, 20:42
This morning I saw Laura. She put on a lot of weight like 50 lbs.Confirmed. She's been downtown for the last two nights, especially in the vicinity of North Kukui Street between Maunakea Street and River Street.

Late Thurs night there was a late 20's blonde hooking at the Safeway corner. Pretty face, slim, looked a little street worn in casual shirt and shorts. Nice legs. I pulled over and rolled down the passenger window and she was rude from the get go. " Do you even have any money? I thot who discusses money from the curb? Had the bad vibe so I answered Nope! I laughed to myself and drove off. When I circled back she was walking down vineyard, so not a cop. Never stick your dick in crazy. Redneck any feedback? Nope, I don't recognize any specific provider from that description, but if she had a "rude" attitude and snidely asked "do you even have any money," I probably wouldn't date her anyway.

You are spot on re: who I call Lea, you call Lee. (She wrote her own info on a napkin).
Thanks, that's nice to know.

While I will probably never partake, I do like to buzz by the area and "window shop".

Not sure if she's a working girl, or was just up early going someplace. I went around the block to get another look at her, but she was gone. Not sure if she got picked up for a date or she just went on her way. But if anybody scored with her, they are VERY lucky. She was top notch.

Saw her too, but didn't get a close enough look. She might be a shim, as this area is known for.

I got a pretty good look, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't a mahu. I was really surprised to see someone so young and pretty standing there at that time. She seemed so out of place. But what I saw, it appeared she was looking for a "date. " Hanging at the corner and on her phone.I also saw a person of that description, near the mauka/Diamond Head corner of the North Kukui/Maunakea intersection. After viewing the person several times, I recalled seeing "her" before and concluded that "she" was a very attractive and feminine-looking transgender.

Waikiki11
01-07-17, 21:32

Not sure if she's a working girl, or was just up early going someplace. I went around the block to get another look at her, but she was gone. Not sure if she got picked up for a date or she just went on her way. But if anybody scored with her, they are VERY lucky. She was top notch.Pretty sure had an encounter with the same person months ago. Saw the person at the corner of Kukui and Aala and got in the car thinking the person was a she. Description fits perfectly. In the dark night looked like attractive female who did not belong on the corner of a street. Soon after getting in the car and talking fees the person says you know I am not a woman or something like that. Told the person not into that and was told you guys are stupid and left. Sure this was posted months earlier. Definitely don't blame being fooled into thinking he is a she.

Jzjz
01-08-17, 00:15
Late Thurs night there was a late 20's blonde hooking at the Safeway corner. Pretty face, slim, looked a little street worn in casual shirt and shorts. Nice legs. I pulled over and rolled down the passenger window and she was rude from the get go. " Do you even have any money? I thot who discusses money from the curb? Had the bad vibe so I answered Nope! I laughed to myself and drove off. When I circled back she was walking down vineyard, so not a cop. Never stick your dick in crazy. Redneck any feedback? You are spot on re: who I call Lea, you call Lee. (She wrote her own info on a napkin).The blonde white girl described sounds like it could be Kacey. She was out the other night then disappeared. She has been reviewed numerous times here. YMMV.

Jetli316
01-08-17, 20:29
Pretty sure had an encounter with the same person months ago. Saw the person at the corner of Kukui and Aala and got in the car thinking the person was a she. Description fits perfectly. In the dark night looked like attractive female who did not belong on the corner of a street. Soon after getting in the car and talking fees the person says you know I am not a woman or something like that. Told the person not into that and was told you guys are stupid and left. Sure this was posted months earlier. Definitely don't blame being fooled into thinking he is a she.I know that area has a mix of trans girls but most are kind of obvious: 6 ft tall, 200 lbs, flamboyant, etc. Rare to see or hear of a passable trans girl in that area. Queen street used to have a mix of real girls and trans girls but I think that was 15 or so years ago. Then it was trans only. I haven't driven these areas for that long since I prefer AMPs. Does Queen st still have any streetwalkers of any type?

Redneck 1
01-09-17, 00:52
Queen street used to have a mix of real girls and XXXXX girls but I think that was 15 or so years ago. Then it was XXXXX only. I haven't driven these areas for that long since I prefer AMPs. Does Queen st still have any streetwalkers of any type?Unfortunately, the Merchant Street-Bishop Street-Queen Street nighttime prostitution area no longer has any female providers. I think it's been years since I last saw any female provider working in that location. There are occasionally one or more XXXXX providers in that area, but extremely few compared to years ago. Many of the type who used to work in that area are now instead advertising on the internet. Sometimes a Kukui-Aala area XXXXX provider may briefly pop up in that other area at night, but it's rare.

AznWellInDoubt
01-09-17, 15:52
Laura confirmed??

Did you have a date with her?

Just wondering cause I know she was locked up for a bit, but since I heard she was out I tried looking and thought I saw her one night but there a tgirl that sort of looks like her but heavier set and thought was her but wasnt.

RdPuerco
01-09-17, 15:57
Laura confirmed??Pretty sure I saw Laura out this morning, significantly heavier. I was surprised A) that I recognized her; and B) the extra weight softened her face, and I think she looks better (at least in the face) than she used to.

NightWing24
01-10-17, 08:16
Uncle LEO was out & about, all along the main drag.

Waikiki11
01-11-17, 00:25
Uncle LEO was out & about, all along the main drag.Yep. Past 2 nights around 3 am all was quiet behind Pali Longs. Kept seeing boys in blue car sitting perpendicular to Kukui by the canal facing Kukui. Must be a sign for a monger to visit AMP.

Knrc10
01-11-17, 14:38
Pretty sure I saw Laura out this morning, significantly heavier. I was surprised A) that I recognized her; and B) the extra weight softened her face, and I think she looks better (at least in the face) than she used to.It is Laura that you've been seeing. Considerably more weight around the middle / hips but same service. Had a date with her on Tuesday. She stated she's been off island for a while but my guess is that she's been locked up. No drugs and three meals a day has been known to contribute to weight gain.

RdPuerco
01-13-17, 03:57
same service. Had a date with her on Tuesday.So what was that like?

I saw Laura a little over a year ago; it wasn't especially good. Others have had good sessions with her, but well before I saw her. So what does "same service" mean?

RdPuerco
01-14-17, 20:45
So I saw Violet again on McCully a couple of blocks makai of King St. Her hair is shorter now, she's more tan, and still cute as hell.

I pull over next to her.

"Violet!" I say. "Hi!

She looks at me like she's never seen me before, rolls her eyes and continues walking. Sure, I only saw her the once in early September, but still.

I try to pull up next to her, but she turns on her heel and walks in the opposite direction. When I turn around to try again, she's gone.

WTF!

DeMeter
01-14-17, 21:44
How much should you pay if you meet streetgirls?

Cheaper or not than AMP standard fee?

And any time limit?

Thanks.

Never been with streetwalkers.

Redneck 1
01-18-17, 04:36

And any time limit?

Thanks.

Never been with streetwalkers.Just wondering, why hasn't anyone answered this member's three clear and uncomplicated questions in more than three days? Isn't the purpose of the forum to help each other? Let's see who will step up to the plate.

Lumes
01-18-17, 10:10
So I had some fun with Michelle BSW in dt wikiki this last Sunday? Set me back $$20 for half hour. Somewhat worth it, everything covered but her head skilles were impressive and she had a very pleasant and nice attitude. Around a 6 or 7 on the street scale. No issues and she had her own place dt. But when I tried to call her the next day for a 2 girl hook up she brought some Asian chick that drew red flags immediately. I called Michelle to set up the appointment with her and someone she trusted. She arrived to pick me up on the street by cab with her friend. I got in and as soon as I sat down her friend asked for the money, I said lets just wait till we get to the room since I know Michelle is cool it should be fine and I won't rip you two off. She demands it again and I immediately get out of the cab without a word spoken. Michelle said come back and I said fuck your friend, not you, but your friend. That ***** just cost you money and she will continue to do so. She texted me a few times to apologize and said that I was right and her friend was crazy and the cab driver almost called the cops on her for being a self intitled ****. Michelle herself is fine just not the Asian ***** with her.

I also had another dream with Caroline WSW In dt wikiki, says she is Italian black and something else but she looked Italian with huge tits. A 10 on the street walker sclale. Set me back $$$ and totally covered but her attitude and skilles were totally worth it. Didn't rush me and was cool the whole time. Had a nice hotel room and we showered together before we even started to be nice and clean for each other. This one is a keeper and a pro. And for the guy asking about prices. It just depends man. When you look at a girl and know she is fucking fine know it's going to cost you a few $ between $$ and $$ If she doesn't look like that kind of girl $ at the most maybe even 80 if you can talk her down. The problem in Hawaii is that you are already expected to pay top dollar but just look at reviews to know who is worth spending $$$ on. It takes some time and a lot of trial and error.

Lumes
01-18-17, 10:15
Thae 10 I was talking about her name is Carmen. Sorry about that.

Jonathan C
01-18-17, 10:37
Just wondering, why hasn't anyone answered this member's three clear and uncomplicated questions in more than three days? Isn't the purpose of the forum to help each other? Let's see who will step up to the plate.I second that. Being new here, I'm interested too, particularly downtown. Not interested in the Waikiki ones myself, but maybe others are.

KibeToshiKibe
01-19-17, 00:35

And any time limit?

Thanks.

Never been with streetwalkers.

My experience has been generally, 0.30 to 0.50 for BBBJ and 0.40 to $. 0 for BBBJ and CFS. It depends on the girl. It depends the attitudes, yours and hers. Your Mileage May Vary. These prices are far below the AMP standard rates of 0.5 to 0.6 house fee plus $.5 tip for a 1 hour session. As for time limits with girls you'll meet on the street, again YMMV. Some of the girls you meet are working strictly for cash. Some girls are drawn to self medicating and could be more open to other options. Again, YMMV, depending on the attitudes. My experiences overall have been positive. I try to treat these encounters the same as any other time when I'm meeting someone for the first time, or when I'm seeing an old acquaintance. Just be respectful. I would like to add that generally I don't discuss services or compensation rates until after the girl has, first sat down in my car, and then we've driven away. I know some mongers will see this as missing out on an exciting/arousing part of negotiations, but what should I say? It works for me. PM me for any details or clarification. Be safe out there brothers.

Jzjz
01-21-17, 03:02
Saw Maya this morning 9-ish as I was passing by the fire station on Beretania. She's caucasian, a cute, slender 30-ish blonde with very nice bee cups. Doesn't look like a SW. She was wearing glasses and ripped jeans when I saw her, she looked like a hot librarian or something. Nice girl, decent middle-of-the-road BBBJ, but she avoided CIM like it was radioactive. Would probably repeat, in the hope of eventually getting better service.Finally saw the librarian glasses white haole late 20's thin built dirty blonde low key Maya around longs but thought she was a HPU student because they all park there for free and walk to class but then she got into a car and was bummed she was gone and would have to wait for sloppy 2 nds but she returned pretty quick and game on so swooped her up, parked and got a gooooood BJ. Bring your own condom so your not using free clinic thick ones. She doesn't look like she's working so look out for her.

IslandManhi
01-27-17, 22:24
The other day I was strolling through downtown checking out the scene before going to work and I ran I to jewelz behind pali longs. I've seen her street walkin before but never took the plunge actually I didn't know it was the infamous jewelz. When I stopped she jumped in and after I did the LE check I asked her what her name was and when she told me jewelz I knew I was infor a good time after reading the very limited reviews on her. I'm suprised there arent more reviews on her. She took me up to her spot and all I can say is WOW, her BBBJ skillz is amazing. She isn't the best looking but boy can she blow. She told me for BBBJ it was $ I told her I didn't have $ so I gave her what I had. 85 definitely will pick her up if I see her workin.

HobbyHaole
01-28-17, 15:41
There was a cute little Asian girl working on Lewers Street. Maybe 21-25, long black hair, definitely a spinner. She was playing on her flip phone. Does anyone have info on her? She offered all night for $15. - but not sure if any good?

Redneck 1
01-28-17, 18:25
The other day I was strolling through downtown checking out the scene before going to work and I ran I to jewelz behind pali longs. I've seen her street walkin before but never took the plunge actually I didn't know it was the infamous jewelz. When I stopped she jumped in and after I did the LE check I asked her what her name was and when she told me jewelz I knew I was in for a good time after reading the very limited reviews on her. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews on her. She took me up to her spot and all I can say is WOW, her BBBJ skillz is amazing. She isn't the best looking but boy can she blow. She told me for BBBJ it was $ I told her I didn't have $ so I gave her what I had. 85 definitely will pick her up if I see her workin.Yup, as I posted in November, she's among my all-time favorite bbbj providers. I especially admire her consistency. Unlike some other downtown providers, whose attitude and performance may vary from night to night, I know that if I choose her I'm almost guaranteed to have an enjoyable date.

There was a cute little Asian girl working on Lewers Street. Maybe 21-25, long black hair, definitely a spinner. She was playing on her flip phone. Does anyone have info on her? She offered all night for $15. - but not sure if any good?Presumably you mean that she offered "all night" service for $1500? Almost surely a Waikiki streetwalker would require advance payment. Then after one round she could come up with all sorts of excuses why she can't stay all night, or claim that you misunderstood her offer, or sneak out, etc. In her mind, there would probably be no convincing reason for her to stay "all night" after she already had your money and she could be making additional money from other guys. Plus, if a customer tried to force her to stay "all night" after she declined to do so, or got into a fight with her about the money, then the customer could have big problems.

BigD9
01-29-17, 16:54
Haven't seen her lately. Anyone know her whereabouts. If you have contact number, please pm me. The last one I have.

States that it has been change.

Knrc10
01-29-17, 17:50
So what was that like?

I saw Laura a little over a year ago; it wasn't especially good. Others have had good sessions with her, but well before I saw her. So what does "same service" mean?I've had great sessions with Laura and bad sessions. There have been time where I know she's recognized me but refused to acknowledge me when I stopped for her. Whatever service you got from her before you can probably expect the same now. I've been on the island less than a year so I'm sure there are some guys who always get good service from her.

Skahawaii
01-30-17, 06:31
I've had great sessions with Laura and bad sessions. There have been time where I know she's recognized me but refused to acknowledge me when I stopped for her. Whatever service you got from her before you can probably expect the same now. I've been on the island less than a year so I'm sure there are some guys who always get good service from her.I know what you mean about her acting like she don't know you. Weird thing is I would drive around for 5 minutes and try again, and she'd be so happy to see me. WTF right?

With that said, I've had nothing but good sessions with laura. Sure there has been times when she was obviously downing, but but they were still pretty good sessions.

I'd advise being respectful, be friendly, talk story, and fuck her hard, and make it fun.

IslandManhi
02-03-17, 22:40
Spotted angie this morning, didn't really know if it was her at first. She has super short hair now, I pulled up and as she was walking by she stop and askedbif I was looking for a date and I said of course she jumped in and we headed to the spot. Gave me a a good BBBJCIM. Paid. 60 dropped her off and rolled out. Started the weekend off pretty good.

SomeFear
02-04-17, 21:49
Sorry new here and couldn't find my answer after searching. What's th LE check? Thanks.

Blake123
02-05-17, 04:22
Sorry new here and couldn't find my answer after searching. What's th LE check? Thanks.Try reading the content in the below link. I personally don't visit street walkers, but those who do may have more info specific to Honolulu to add.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

Jzjz
02-07-17, 19:50
Can someone pm Ally's phone number? Mahalo.

Waikiki11
02-08-17, 20:37
Lately it has been disappointing. Many strolls you only see HeShe lately. Last night / early morning saw a female but as she approached the car, you could see her belly looking like pregnant. Older lady though. Opened the car door but politely passed. Then saw a young thing sitting on a fire hydrant with red shorts on and revealing top. Thinking now wonder if that was infamous bus stop girl. She a local girl for sure. Anyhow rolled down the window and said what's going down, but she refused to get in. She kept saying you look like a cop and asked age. She was one paranoid SW. She ended up not getting in so went home empty handed. She looked good for a SW. Hope luck changes soon on these strolls.

One question. Have you seen a guy and a lady with a shopping cart at the corners of streets near Pali Longs? Seen them one night with stacks of Pizza boxes (and other stuff. They usually stay in one corner of the street without moving, so they are definitely up to something. Drugs? Anyone know what that's about?

Waikiki11
02-09-17, 00:14
Can someone pm Ally's phone number? Mahalo.You got mail.

MasterJedi
02-10-17, 04:18
My phone broke last week and lost all my numbers.

Can anyone pm me number for Angie or Jewelz?

I didn't see them for a while out there.

Mahalo in advance.

Waikiki11
02-10-17, 21:30
Luck finally turned and saw Angie. She was wearing tight grey pants and had her hair short. She looked pretty good with short hair. She was in a really good mood and talkative. Went to the usual spot and got CBJ. Just wanted to bust nuts so that was good enough. On the way back down she was telling a story about a guy she just saw and how he made her walk all the way down after she refused 2 pops for. 6. She talked about her regulars contacting her via phone, but never asked her number.

KookyKidd
02-23-17, 04:12
I have been cruising over by Nuunanu and Manakea for the last few weeks. And I got a question, what happened to the female SWs? Where have they gone? Of late the only see on the blocks are Ts. To each his own, do what you like, just let me know where the women at. Have the females moved to a new location? Anyone got any info on this.

KibeToshiKibe
02-23-17, 15:25
I have been cruising over by Nuunanu and Manakea for the last few weeks. And I got a question, what happened to the female SWs? Where have they gone? Of late the only see on the blocks are Ts. To each his own, do what you like, just let me know where the women at. Have the females moved to a new location? Anyone got any info on this.Timing is everything. I have to agree with you. There seem to be fewer females out, compared to even 6 months ago. I'm assuming you have already tried checking during different time frames. Weekday, weekends, mornings, evenings. You're right that it's hit or miss.

Redneck 1
02-23-17, 16:07
I have been cruising over by Nuunanu and Manakea for the last few weeks. And I got a question, what happened to the female SWs? Where have they gone? Of late the only see on the blocks are Ts. To each his own, do what you like, just let me know where the women at. Have the females moved to a new location? Anyone got any info on this.Just like KibeToshiKibe, I've also noticed a decline in the number of downtown female streetwalkers. However, there are still some available. Currently, the most productive time period seems to be from about 4:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. on weekdays. Plus, if you're limiting your hunting to the "Nuuanu and Maunakea" area, you might want to expand your explorations.

KookyKidd
02-23-17, 21:59
Just like KibeToshiKibe, I've also noticed a decline in the number of downtown female streetwalkers. However, there are still some available. Currently, the most productive time period seems to be from about 4:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. on weekdays. Plus, if you're limiting your hunting to the "Nuuanu and Maunakea" area, you might want to expand your explorations.I was thinking the same thing, I might need to expand my hunting to different areas. Thanks for the heads up on the times.

MNick
02-24-17, 00:43
I did not realize who forum talking about until one braddah show pics. Then I get it. I was a good friend / customer hers about 4 years ago and she lived kaneohe at time as did I. We had lunch and I gave her rides home around 1 pm on weekdays. I moved mainland and lost contact with her. I would appreciate if anyone can tell me when she sits at bus stop nuuanu. Mahalos.

Redneck 1
02-24-17, 09:53
I did not realize who forum talking about until one braddah show pics. Then I get it. I was a good friend / customer hers about 4 years ago and she lived kaneohe at time as did I. We had lunch and I gave her rides home around 1 pm on weekdays. I moved mainland and lost contact with her. I would appreciate if anyone can tell me when she sits at bus stop nuuanu. Mahalos.Although she's still commonly known as Bus Stop Girl on the forum, now she almost never "sits at the bus stop nuuanu". Instead, she sits in front of shops that are slightly mauka of South Kukui Street on the Diamond Head side of Nuuanu Avenue (such as Mandoo House, Tio's Tamales and the now-closed Nuuanu Floral Shop). She can appear there at random times of the day, and occasionally late at night. You might also want to try to contact her at Hanabi Spa, because as recently as yesterday, Hanabi Spa was still advertising her as one of its providers (but with a fake photo).

MNick
02-24-17, 14:17
Although she's still commonly known as Bus Stop Girl on the forum, now she almost never "sits at the bus stop nuuanu". Instead, she sits in front of shops that are slightly mauka of South Kukui Street on the Diamond Head side of Nuuanu Avenue (such as Mandoo House, Tio's Tamales and the now-closed Nuuanu Floral Shop). She can appear there at random times of the day, and occasionally late at night. You might also want to try to contact her at Hanabi Spa, because as recently as yesterday, Hanabi Spa was still advertising her as one of its providers (but with a fake photo).Which girl is she advertised as at hanabi spa, I been cruising the locations you mentioned with no luck, would love to see her again.

Redneck 1
02-24-17, 18:26
Which girl is she advertised as at hanabi spa, I been cruising the locations you mentioned with no luck, would love to see her again.Jessica (but the photo used in the advertisement is fake).

MNick
02-25-17, 03:46
Jessica (but the photo used in the advertisement is fake).Yea figure it out. Thanks. Even thought I knew her years ago. Never spend 2 bills for her. Ever.

Jafo2014
02-25-17, 22:13
You got mail.Please PM me as well. I would like to hook up with ally again.

Downtown Zippy
02-26-17, 20:05
Just like KibeToshiKibe, I've also noticed a decline in the number of downtown female streetwalkers. However, there are still some available. Currently, the most productive time period seems to be from about 4:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. on weekdays. Plus, if you're limiting your hunting to the "Nuuanu and Maunakea" area, you might want to expand your explorations.They are all still working, on the street is a rough place so they have their regulars now. Treat them nice and you can get their phone number and meet them away from downtown. Tomaya, Ali, Kristina, Shana, Maggie, even Debbie is a phone call away with a little planning, I know this is a straight site but some ts give great bjs LOL! They are cheaper too, pm.

Skahawaii
02-27-17, 04:56
Saw alli last night picked her up in waiks, found a decent spot close by, very nice lady, easy to talk to.

Titty lovers, hit this girl up, great natural tits, some of the best I've seen on a older gal.

But big heads up guys NO FS, I got let down hard, she has a boyfriend and she's pretty firm on the no FS, other than that, pretty good BBBJ, great tits, she's a pretty cool girl.

I will probably repeat.

RdPuerco
03-02-17, 03:26
Saw alli last night picked her up in waiks, found a decent spot close by, very nice lady, easy to talk to.

Titty lovers, hit this girl up, great natural tits, some of the best I've seen on a older gal.

But big heads up guys NO FS, I got let down hard, she has a boyfriend and she's pretty firm on the no FS, other than that, pretty good BBBJ, great tits, she's a pretty cool girl.

I will probably repeat.As of last week, she did FS. Of course, things can change in 9 days, but I'd be surprised if things changed that much.

Spinnerholic
03-03-17, 07:46
Anyone care to share Alli's contact? TIA.

JackHammer21
03-08-17, 17:12
Not sure if I am spelling her name right. Anyway, I was cruising the Pali Longs area on a Saturday night. I was about to give because only the Mahus were out. I was making my last loop when this cutie appeared behind Longs Drugs. I scooped her up and told her I was just looking for a BJ. I offered. 6 and she asked for $. We compromised and agreed on. 8. Drove to a secluded spot. We never discussed if the BJ would be BBBJ or CBJ. Honestly, I was expecting CBJ but when I pulled it out, she went to town with the best BBBJ I have ever had. She would slap her face and tongue with my cock while she talked dirty. It was such a turn on. I was getting close to popping and we hadn't discussed BBBJCIM or COF or whatever so I warned her, fully expecting her to stop and finish me with a HJ, or even worse, make me finish myself. Boy was I wrong. When I warned her, she started moaning and sucking me faster. I exploded what felt like a gallon right into her mouth and down her throat. She cleaned me up and we talked as I drove her back to Longs. She told me she had just been evicted from her apartment and was currently homeless. She gave me her number and we exchanged a few texts over the next days. She told me that she loved to 69 and next time, she wanted to do FS with me. Then suddenly, her number was disconnected. I have been back to Longs hoping to find her again, but no luck. She told me that sometimes she works DT Kuhio but I haven't been able to find her there either. This girl was a GEM. Does anyone happen to know who I am talking about? She would have been a 20 peat for me.

Happy Seeker 8
03-08-17, 19:06
Not sure if I am spelling her name right. Anyway, I was cruising the Pali Longs area on a Saturday night. I was about to give because only the Mahus were out. I was making my last loop when this cutie appeared behind Longs Drugs. I scooped her up and told her I was just looking for a BJ. I offered. 6 and she asked for $. We compromised and agreed on. 8. Drove to a secluded spot. We never discussed if the BJ would be BBBJ or CBJ. Honestly, I was expecting CBJ but when I pulled it out, she went to town with the best BBBJ I have ever had. She would slap her face and tongue with my cock while she talked dirty. It was such a turn on. I was getting close to popping and we hadn't discussed BBBJCIM or COF or whatever so I warned her, fully expecting her to stop and finish me with a HJ, or even worse, make me finish myself. Boy was I wrong. When I warned her, she started moaning and sucking me faster. I exploded what felt like a gallon right into her mouth and down her throat. She cleaned me up and we talked as I drove her back to Longs. She told me she had just been evicted from her apartment and was currently homeless. She gave me her number and we exchanged a few texts over the next days. She told me that she loved to 69 and next time, she wanted to do FS with me. Then suddenly, her number was disconnected. I have been back to Longs hoping to find her again, but no luck. She told me that sometimes she works DT Kuhio but I haven't been able to find her there either. This girl was a GEM. Does anyone happen to know who I am talking about? She would have been a 20 peat for me.Description? Ethnicity? More info.

AznWellInDoubt
03-08-17, 19:55
Jolee.

Is she light skin Filipino?

JackHammer21
03-08-17, 20:23
Jolee.

Is she light skin Filipino?No she is a white girl. About 5'3" 110 lbs. Maybe mid to late 20's.

IslandManhi
03-08-17, 23:34
Not sure if I am spelling her name right. Anyway, I was cruising the Pali Longs area on a Saturday night. I was about to give because only the Mahus were out. I was making my last loop when this cutie appeared behind Longs Drugs. I scooped her up and told her I was just looking for a BJ. I offered. 6 and she asked for $. We compromised and agreed on. 8. Drove to a secluded spot. We never discussed if the BJ would be BBBJ or CBJ. Honestly, I was expecting CBJ but when I pulled it out, she went to town with the best BBBJ I have ever had. She would slap her face and tongue with my cock while she talked dirty. It was such a turn on. I was getting close to popping and we hadn't discussed BBBJCIM or COF or whatever so I warned her, fully expecting her to stop and finish me with a HJ, or even worse, make me finish myself. Boy was I wrong. When I warned her, she started moaning and sucking me faster. I exploded what felt like a gallon right into her mouth and down her throat. She cleaned me up and we talked as I drove her back to Longs. She told me she had just been evicted from her apartment and was currently homeless. She gave me her number and we exchanged a few texts over the next days. She told me that she loved to 69 and next time, she wanted to do FS with me. Then suddenly, her number was disconnected. I have been back to Longs hoping to find her again, but no luck. She told me that sometimes she works DT Kuhio but I haven't been able to find her there either. This girl was a GEM. Does anyone happen to know who I am talking about? She would have been a 20 peat for me.Dam I hope to run into her one day.

IslandManhi
03-08-17, 23:39
I was strolling through DT this morning. Took a couple passes and didn't see no one and finally I came across pua. I passed her and identified her as pua from one of the members pic that was posted the other week. Came back around and stop she jumped in. I asked her what her name was and sure enough it was pua. Went up the road and got me a good CBJ. I'm not one for CBJ but she said she just had some work done on her teeth so BBBJ was off the table. She told me not to worry the condoms she uses you can barey tell you have one on and sure enough it felt like a BBBJ. The rate was. 6 and worth every penny. She said next time definitely BBBJ. All and all it was a good morning.

KookyKidd
03-09-17, 00:40
Not sure if I am spelling her name right. Anyway, I was cruising the Pali Longs area on a Saturday night. I was about to give because only the Mahus were out. I was making my last loop when this cutie appeared behind Longs Drugs. I scooped her up and told her I was just looking for a BJ. I offered. 6 and she asked for $. We compromised and agreed on. 8. Drove to a secluded spot. We never discussed if the BJ would be BBBJ or CBJ. Honestly, I was expecting CBJ but when I pulled it out, she went to town with the best BBBJ I have ever had. She would slap her face and tongue with my cock while she talked dirty. It was such a turn on. I was getting close to popping and we hadn't discussed BBBJCIM or COF or whatever so I warned her, fully expecting her to stop and finish me with a HJ, or even worse, make me finish myself. Boy was I wrong. When I warned her, she started moaning and sucking me faster. I exploded what felt like a gallon right into her mouth and down her throat. She cleaned me up and we talked as I drove her back to Longs. She told me she had just been evicted from her apartment and was currently homeless. She gave me her number and we exchanged a few texts over the next days. She told me that she loved to 69 and next time, she wanted to do FS with me. Then suddenly, her number was disconnected. I have been back to Longs hoping to find her again, but no luck. She told me that sometimes she works DT Kuhio but I haven't been able to find her there either. This girl was a GEM. Does anyone happen to know who I am talking about? She would have been a 20 peat for me.Dang I want to meet her too. I have to make the cruise.

HaYn1
03-09-17, 05:37
Been driving by D. T area lately, looking for an Asian Street Walker Anyone can tell me where, what time, or even a number. I would like to partake but then again a bit scared of the L. E stings. Would be my luck!

Jzjz
03-09-17, 14:06
PM me her phone number and better description. Jzjz may be able to help you.

Not sure if I am spelling her name right. Anyway, I was cruising the Pali Longs area on a Saturday night. I was about to give because only the Mahus were out. I was making my last loop when this cutie appeared behind Longs Drugs. I scooped her up and told her I was just looking for a BJ. I offered. 6 and she asked for $. We compromised and agreed on. 8. Drove to a secluded spot. We never discussed if the BJ would be BBBJ or CBJ. Honestly, I was expecting CBJ but when I pulled it out, she went to town with the best BBBJ I have ever had. She would slap her face and tongue with my cock while she talked dirty. It was such a turn on. I was getting close to popping and we hadn't discussed BBBJCIM or COF or whatever so I warned her, fully expecting her to stop and finish me with a HJ, or even worse, make me finish myself. Boy was I wrong. When I warned her, she started moaning and sucking me faster. I exploded what felt like a gallon right into her mouth and down her throat. She cleaned me up and we talked as I drove her back to Longs. She told me she had just been evicted from her apartment and was currently homeless. She gave me her number and we exchanged a few texts over the next days. She told me that she loved to 69 and next time, she wanted to do FS with me. Then suddenly, her number was disconnected. I have been back to Longs hoping to find her again, but no luck. She told me that sometimes she works DT Kuhio but I haven't been able to find her there either. This girl was a GEM. Does anyone happen to know who I am talking about? She would have been a 20 peat for me.

CM0069
03-12-17, 07:02
Not sure if I am spelling her name right. Idk if I spelt the name right either. But that name reminded me of that alaskan chick a couple years ago. Random indie that did ads on CL and BP. Desc sounds like her, but she's probly in her late 20's early 30's by now.

Jzjz
03-13-17, 16:07
Idk if I spelt the name right either. But that name reminded me of that alaskan chick a couple years ago. Random indie that did ads on CL and BP. Desc sounds like her, but she's probly in her late 20's early 30's by now.There was an Alaskan white haole girl with darker hair named Jo who loved to swallow this ward, and had a great attitude, but she was a little bit taller, and a little bit older, maybe 30's.

There is another Alaskan around 5'4" slim with nice tits and cute face, KC or Kacey or Kasey. Her service is so so YMMV.

IslandManhi
03-14-17, 03:29
Not sure if I am spelling her name right. Anyway, I was cruising the Pali Longs area on a Saturday night. I was about to give because only the Mahus were out. I was making my last loop when this cutie appeared behind Longs Drugs. I scooped her up and told her I was just looking for a BJ. I offered. 6 and she asked for $. We compromised and agreed on. 8. Drove to a secluded spot. We never discussed if the BJ would be BBBJ or CBJ. Honestly, I was expecting CBJ but when I pulled it out, she went to town with the best BBBJ I have ever had. She would slap her face and tongue with my cock while she talked dirty. It was such a turn on. I was getting close to popping and we hadn't discussed BBBJCIM or COF or whatever so I warned her, fully expecting her to stop and finish me with a HJ, or even worse, make me finish myself. Boy was I wrong. When I warned her, she started moaning and sucking me faster. I exploded what felt like a gallon right into her mouth and down her throat. She cleaned me up and we talked as I drove her back to Longs. She told me she had just been evicted from her apartment and was currently homeless. She gave me her number and we exchanged a few texts over the next days. She told me that she loved to 69 and next time, she wanted to do FS with me. Then suddenly, her number was disconnected. I have been back to Longs hoping to find her again, but no luck. She told me that sometimes she works DT Kuhio but I haven't been able to find her there either. This girl was a GEM. Does anyone happen to know who I am talking about? She would have been a 20 peat for me.Have you tried the number recently to see if it reconnected? Would definitely love to get me some of that. Mahalo.

IslandManhi
03-14-17, 03:31
PM me her phone number and better description. Jzjz may be able to help you.Jzjz any luck on connecting or finding more info on jolie? Pm if you want. Mahalo.

JackHammer21
03-14-17, 14:33
Does anybody know where I can find some BBC to jam up my ass?

I picked this name because I like 21 cm dicks that jackhammer my ass

Happy Seeker 8
03-16-17, 03:06
Not sure if I am spelling her name right. Anyway, I was cruising the Pali Longs area on a Saturday night. I was about to give because only the Mahus were out. I was making my last loop when this cutie appeared behind Longs Drugs. I scooped her up and told her I was just looking for a BJ. I offered. 6 and she asked for $. We compromised and agreed on. 8. Drove to a secluded spot. We never discussed if the BJ would be BBBJ or CBJ. Honestly, I was expecting CBJ but when I pulled it out, she went to town with the best BBBJ I have ever had. She would slap her face and tongue with my cock while she talked dirty. It was such a turn on. I was getting close to popping and we hadn't discussed BBBJCIM or COF or whatever so I warned her, fully expecting her to stop and finish me with a HJ, or even worse, make me finish myself. Boy was I wrong. When I warned her, she started moaning and sucking me faster. I exploded what felt like a gallon right into her mouth and down her throat. She cleaned me up and we talked as I drove her back to Longs. She told me she had just been evicted from her apartment and was currently homeless. She gave me her number and we exchanged a few texts over the next days. She told me that she loved to 69 and next time, she wanted to do FS with me. Then suddenly, her number was disconnected. I have been back to Longs hoping to find her again, but no luck. She told me that sometimes she works DT Kuhio but I haven't been able to find her there either. This girl was a GEM. Does anyone happen to know who I am talking about? She would have been a 20 peat for me.Possibly Holly, pronounced Goly.

Is this a skinny tanned haole girl, recently had some kind of teeth work done or maybe braces removed? When she speaks it sounds kind of like she has food in her mouth. Her place to take you is just past YMCA in dead end below freeway?

ShadyRiver23
03-16-17, 11:50
I noticed a couple of you brothers talking about Jolie on this thread and from your description she sounds great. Being that I live in that area I'm always hopefully to find a repeatable girl. I am always very skittish about picking up any SW in fear of LEO or running into a Nahulu (no judgement just not for me) anyway back to the search, can any of you brothers help out with a DM of Jolies number?

RdPuerco
03-19-17, 02:27
Saw Laura recently for only the second time, hoping for a better experience than the first time. And it was; it was decent, I'd see her again if I couldn't locate one of my faves and was hard up. Nice CBJ for. 5.

Admin2
03-19-17, 16:01
Must some of you guys get sucked in by these trolls every fucking time. You know when you interact with a troll for them it's like you're giving them a free BBBJCOF, serious before you hit upload report you should grab a towel so you can wipe their spooge off your face.

A2

Redneck 1
03-22-17, 17:12
Does she have tattoos on her chest? Based on your descriptions above I think I've seen her behind pali longs a few time just this one had visible tattoos going across her chest.

Although I'm not sure at this point (I haven't seen "T" for a while), I don't recall "visible tattoos going across her chest". However, tattoos often aren't as visually prominent on dark-skinned women, so it's possible that I was more focused on other features.It took a while, but I recently determined with certainty the answer to this question. The South Kukui Street (mauka side) provider "T" does sometimes work in the area "behind Pali Longs," but she does not "have tattoos on her chest" and "visible tattoos going across her chest". So the woman you observed with "visible tattoos going across her chest" was not "T".

RedRaze
03-22-17, 17:19
Must some of you guys get sucked in by these trolls every fucking time. You know when you interact with a troll for them it's like you're giving them a free BBBJCOF, serious before you hit upload report you should grab a towel so you can wipe their spooge off your face.

A2I know how serious you are, but that is fucking hilarious! Damn, brought me to tears!

Only questions is: would you recommend paper towels or is it worth getting a dish towel dirty?

XD.

Raze.

100% dishtowel. Trolls throw spooge like Peter North when somebody pays attention to them. Paper towels wouldn't hold up.

A2

Redneck 1
03-25-17, 04:58
It took a while, but I recently determined with certainty the answer to this question. The South Kukui Street (mauka side) provider "T" does sometimes work in the area "behind Pali Longs," but she does not "have tattoos on her chest" and "visible tattoos going across her chest". So the woman you observed with "visible tattoos going across her chest" was not "T".Live Report (almost): At 10:40 p.m. tonight, "T" was sitting on the fire hydrant behind Pali Longs (mauka side of South Kukui Street), definitely looking for business. She may still be there. So any of you horndogs currently in the downtown area who are looking for a natural woman might want to check out the situation. (I would have picked her up myself, but I already dated tonight.)

BigJ15
03-25-17, 10:57
Now that I'm not married anymore (happy dance) I can start contributing to these forums more!! Decided to switch it up tonight and cruis downtown instead of going to happiness my usual AMP. Noticed only 2 SW OUT, one was blonde hair with huge DD's! My typ of woman. The other was a black chick with glass don't know if she was working or not though. Both were sitting behind longs on opposite ends of street. Any info on these two? Got to start cutting back my APM visits! Draining my pockets LOL.

Patrick Batman
03-25-17, 13:36
Delayed report, but something to contribute at the very least.

At the beginning of the week, went cruising along Kukui from Pali to Aala. Very very limited hunting grounds, but I found a very curious woman sitting on the corner of Mauna Kea and Kukui. I say "curious" because when I looked at her, I had no idea if she was a real provider or just someone waiting for a ride. I actually drove by two times trying to give her my full eye contact before I finally decided to park along Kukui, get out, and approach her on foot. I walked by her, 100% made eye contact, and asked if she was dating. She said yes.

Before I continue, she told me her name was Mary and she was over 60 years old! I personally don't mind the extra mileage as my personal experience has shown me that grannies can really suck good cock and she was no exception. This is why I was hesitant to figuring out if she was an SW or not. Aside from age, looked like a typical local Hawaiian tutu: olive skin, almost pixie boy haircut, pulled Asian eyes. Appeared very sober and drug free.

Anyway, we agree to a BBBJ for a couple of Jacksons. Very warm attitude and pretty amazing touch. No arthritis slowing her down. She stroked my cock in slow and sensual the entire way to our stopping spot. During the deed, she took great direction when I explained what I enjoy and kept going. Really aimed to please and would not stop until I came in her mouth. She's been in the business for a while and her technique reflects that. Also, don't try to BS her when she converses with you. She's heard it all before so she is very non-judgmental. For instance, first thing she asked was if I was in a relationship and then talked about how women need to be taking care of their men better, but if they did, then she wouldn't have a job. Haha.

Sorry, didn't ask for digits, but definitely found a hidden gem if you're looking for a talented mouth and can look past the age.

Redneck 1
03-25-17, 18:03
Before I continue, she told me her name was Mary and she was over 60 years old!Thanks for the interesting report. From the description, she's probably the same mature downtown provider Mary referenced by KibeToshiKibe in the Downtown thread on 9-5-16 and reviewed by me in that thread on 9-6-16.

The other was a black chick with glass don't know if she was working or not though. Both were sitting behind longs on opposite ends of street.The "black chick with glass" may have been "T". She was wearing eyeglasses when I saw her working in that area last night, and she can appear to be black (but she says that she's a part-black mix).

Noticed only 2 SW OUT, one was blonde hair with huge DD's! My typ of woman.Are you sure that was a natural woman?

HorneyinHilo
03-26-17, 04:09
Kukui St 1:15 am Thursday March 23.

http://khon2.com/2017/03/24/police-search-for-driver-in-hit-and-run-that-critically-injured-man-in-downtown-honolulu/

Happy Seeker 8
03-26-17, 04:17
Kukui St 1:15 am Thursday March 23.

http://khon2.com/2017/03/24/police-search-for-driver-in-hit-and-run-that-critically-injured-man-in-downtown-honolulu/Was it over a man mistaken for a woman?

BlackDolphin
03-28-17, 19:33
Whats up fellow mongers. New to the HI streetwalker scene but not to the game. Been here a couple of months and still having a little trouble navigating this place. Any info on great spots or ATF's would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM. Mahalo brothers!

RdPuerco
04-01-17, 22:05
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7513-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3210620&highlight=abby#post3210620

Abby Jane. Saw her near Longs about 8 PM with her pimp.

Current ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/authentic-sweet-southern-bell-let-yourself-fall-in-love-w-white-women-fresh-out-the-shower/6990239

RdPuerco
04-04-17, 04:37
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7513-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3210620&highlight=abby#post3210620

Abby Jane. Saw her near Longs about 8 PM with her pimp.

Current ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/authentic-sweet-southern-bell-let-yourself-fall-in-love-w-white-women-fresh-out-the-shower/6990239She was out again Saturday 10:30-ish, Kukui & Nuuanu.

HeineHeine
04-06-17, 15:56
White amazon, big hair and larger skull, milky white ample breasts with small nips. Met " Pua". Very friendly. Wanted $60 for CBJ but I offered $50 only. I asked her for a BBBJ preview kickoff and she respectfully declined. Nice enough but too many rules and too many options on island. Still, she's sturdy but not fat and pretty face, late 30's.

OaHuman808
04-07-17, 10:23
White amazon, big hair and larger skull, milky white ample breasts with small nips. Met " Pua". Very friendly. Wanted $60 for CBJ but I offered $50 only. I asked her for a BBBJ preview kickoff and she respectfully declined. Nice enough but too many rules and too many options on island. Still, she's sturdy but not fat and pretty face, late 30's.IMO. Pua definitely has too many rules and restrictions. Pretty face and late 30's? Not sure about that but you be the judge.

JustWannaFawk
04-07-17, 14:02
I saw 2 unbelievable girls last night around 1130, one short 4'11 skinny Filipina girl and a taller one around 5'4. The shorter one was like an 8, and the taller one was like a 6. Short girl had gold short pants and high heels, anyone know who I'm talking about?

BTW I think jolie's working in hula girl now. Fml.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hula-girl-jolie-young-and-sexy/7019829

Where's all the street hookers?

HeineHeine
04-07-17, 15:44
IMO. Pua definitely has too many rules and restrictions. Pretty face and late 30's? Not sure about that but you be the judge.Yup that's her! Pua, confirmed. Rejected me every time I tried to push her head down during the BJ. Complained that she was getting tired. Overall was an OK time but will not repeat.

BigJ15
04-08-17, 05:47
Was bored so decided to come out and do a little mongering. Currently downtown and not seeing anything. Might be another empty night.

Downtown Zippy
04-08-17, 20:35
I saw 2 unbelievable girls last night around 1130, one short 4'11 skinny Filipina girl and a taller one around 5'4. The shorter one was like an 8, and the taller one was like a 6. Short girl had gold short pants and high heels, anyone know who I'm talking about?

BTW I think jolie's working in hula girl now. Fml.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hula-girl-jolie-young-and-sexy/7019829

Where's all the street hookers?Those are boys.

Redneck 1
04-09-17, 03:50
Pinay girls

Those are boys.Yes, I haven't recently seen any natural females working downtown who fit that description, but there are several relatively youthful and feminine-looking unmentionables who are or appear to be Filipino who sometimes work downtown at night. Wearing flashy attire like "gold short pants and high heels" would be appropriate for them. At 11:30 on a Friday night, they may have been trying to make some quick money to go party in Waikiki.

Jonathan C
04-12-17, 02:37
IMO. Pua definitely has too many rules and restrictions. Pretty face and late 30's? Not sure about that but you be the judge.Yeesh!

Yeesh! What a hag.

OaHuman808
04-12-17, 22:13
Yeesh!

Yeesh! What a hag.HAHA. Pictures tell no lie!

Finger Licking
04-13-17, 02:27
Who's the street walker with the backpack? White girl, looks like a student but I've seen her a few times at night during the working girls hrs.

JustWannaFawk
04-13-17, 23:39
Have you tried the number recently to see if it reconnected? Would definitely love to get me some of that. Mahalo.Mmm jolie, I had some of that good ole pussy before damn she made my little junior feel like a KING. Jolie's awesome, I miss Jolies tongue on my penis, I can still remember the sensation of her tongue licking the surface of my sausage. Oh gosh my boner just popped up again.

Damn I would eat jolies pussy next time, she was a 9/10 for street standards.

I can't find her nowadays, where the hell is she? Is she working at an AMP? Fuck! Must have ran into some kind of fucken AMP manager or something.

P.S.

Do not trust the fucken trannies, I despiste them, they always lie and try to discredit the girls from working down there so they can have all the business to themselves. I saw a actual girl one time standing next to a tranny, I stopped the car and the fucken tran came up and told me she's not working and that she is the only option for me. Another dude drove up ahead of me and picked up the girl. OMFG. Another time those trans said nikki sweet had STD's and is locked up for intentionally spreading it. Those were all LIES. Do not trust those trans! I even heard the trans were beating up the girls one time so they can have all the business to themselves.

RdPuerco
04-14-17, 03:43
IMO. Pua definitely has too many rules and restrictions. Pretty face and late 30's? Not sure about that but you be the judge.I'm not seeing a pretty face there. Are you sure it's the right pic?

OaHuman808
04-14-17, 11:59
I'm not seeing a pretty face there. Are you sure it's the right pic?Definitely the right pic of Pua but different interpretation of beauty by another right. Ha ha!

HeineHeine
04-14-17, 18:39
Definitely the right pic of Pua but different interpretation of beauty by another right. Ha ha!I picked this chick up and I think she's got nice tits and a pretty face. But how picky is a dude that drives around downtown at 2 am looking to buy blowjobs for 50 bux on a weeknight? I usually don't get Hawaiian Tropic models like others here. Ha Ha.

Waikiki11
04-15-17, 04:13
Had just finished session with Kana and ran into Pua behind Longs at one of the corners. Not sure what the negative comments about her were about in the previous posts, but it was quite entertaining 30 min. For a SW she looks fresh clean and coherent. Decent face for a SW too. Allie's into drugs so she is prematurely aged. Angie with her short haircut looks pretty good, and Pua is up there with the looks department. That's about as good as it will get for a cheap date. If looking for a hottie, better shell out more cash and get on Erosssss or go to AMP. Anyhow CBJ for. 6. Didn't care since this night was all about debauchery. Pretty sure she doesn't do this for drug money. She trying to pay bills. Pretty sure she wants to keep it down low so she doesn't give out here number. Asked but gave some BS answer about her phone and asked for a number to call back. She is definitely repeatable. Especially with the dwindling number of real women SWs out there on the street and replaced by he-she.

JustWannaFawk
04-17-17, 05:50
There's a 5'9 korean girl, she walks with a thuggish style, she has a spinner-body, and the way she walks in public and the way she dresses makes your john-senses jump. She's often smoking a ciggerite and laughing for no reason. Anyone know who this is? I think I've seen her walk out of century center one time.

RdPuerco
04-17-17, 13:49
I picked this chick up and I think she's got nice tits and a pretty face. But how picky is a dude that drives around downtown at 2 am looking to buy blowjobs for 50 bux on a weeknight?I'm far from being a harsh grader, myself; I just don't see a pretty woman in that picture. Normally someone would step up and say, "yeah, but that's a really bad pic of Pua". Not one person did that here.

RdPuerco
04-17-17, 13:50
Anyone know about a downtown woman named Shannon, 50-something slender haole woman with short sandy blonde hair in a bob?

Didn't get to see her yet. She was leaving when she gave me her number, I spilled coffee on it, and now all I have is a smudge with three 4s at the end.

OaHuman808
04-17-17, 19:14
I'm far from being a harsh grader, myself; I just don't see a pretty woman in that picture. Normally someone would step up and say, "yeah, but that's a really bad pic of Pua". Not one person did that here.Another candid of Pua. To each their own. You be the judge!

Opelu
04-18-17, 13:17
Another candid of Pua. To each their own. You be the judge!Terrible. Teho.

RdPuerco
04-19-17, 23:47
Anyone know about a downtown woman named Shannon, 50-something slender haole woman with short sandy blonde hair in a bob?She was OK. Not great, but OK. Ninja style with the condom. Would repeat, but she wouldn't be a first choice.

RdPuerco
04-19-17, 23:49
Another candid of Pua. To each their own. You be the judge!Still not seeing it, but yeah, TEHO.

Redneck 1
04-25-17, 21:48
She was out again Saturday 10:30-ish, Kukui & Nuuanu.For daytime mongers, Abby was available downtown during parts of the afternoon both this weekend and today. She was working in various locations on South and North Kukui Street, from the Diamond Head side of the Nuuanu Avenue intersection to the Diamond Head side of the Maunakea Street intersection, sometimes standing and sometimes walking. Attached below is a photo for identification, although when outside in the daylight she's usually wearing sunglasses and she doesn't look as good as in that posed indoor photo.

RdPuerco
04-26-17, 02:44
For daytime mongers, Abby was available downtown during parts of the afternoon both this weekend and today. She was working in various locations on South and North Kukui Street, from the Diamond Head side of the Nuuanu Avenue intersection to the Diamond Head side of the Maunakea Street intersection, sometimes standing and sometimes walking. Attached below is a photo for identification, although when outside in the daylight she's usually wearing sunglasses and she doesn't look as good as in that posed indoor photo.If she'd been more service-oriented (I. E. , GFE) she'd have a bunch of regulars and maybe wouldn't be out there. She was OK, but didn't engender repeat business.

KookyKidd
04-26-17, 06:43
If she'd been more service-oriented (I. E. , GFE) she'd have a bunch of regulars and maybe wouldn't be out there. She was OK, but didn't engender repeat business.She looks pretty good in her picutre, I figure up close and in person she wouldn't be so bad. You got contact info for her?

Redneck 1
04-26-17, 09:54
She looks pretty good in her picture, I figure up close and in person she wouldn't be so bad. You got contact info for her?Here's her most recent advertisement (posted on Friday afternoon) at this time:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/authentic-sweet-southern-bell-here-just-waitin-on-ur-call-now-wish-u-were-here-new-number/6990239

If she'd been more service-oriented (I. E. , GFE) she'd have a bunch of regulars and maybe wouldn't be out there. She was OK, but didn't engender repeat business.Agreed. Although she may talk a good game, unfortunately she doesn't match what's claimed in her advertisement. I posted her availability just for information (not as a recommendation), because usually there aren't many natural female streetwalkers available downtown in the afternoon and some guys are especially interested in white women.

Happy Seeker 8
04-26-17, 11:58
If she'd been more service-oriented (I. E. , GFE) she'd have a bunch of regulars and maybe wouldn't be out there. She was OK, but didn't engender repeat business.Agree,

Yea, regular, repeat service and (not have to) be out there? She is usually hosting in-call at a hotel.

DangerBoy
04-28-17, 00:21
I saw her when she first started working on Oahu. She had an incall at the Ala Moana Hotel.

If you look at her BP photos, she hides her stomach. She's got prominent stretch marks. Not GFE, despite leading me on to believe she was GFE. Dead fish, had the balls to claim it was because of "jet lag". So stretch marks, no GFE, lousy attitude. No repeat. (Sucks being a monger who only sees white girls, for the most part.).

She was also working in one of the massage parlors for awhile too. Guess that didn't work out.

Agree,

Yea, regular, repeat service and (not have to) be out there? She is usually hosting in-call at a hotel.

BanForFree
04-28-17, 00:38
Hey guys,

Everytime I head to Waikiki, I always see streetwalkers who look better then most of the girls in the bars. I am extremely tempted to take one home, but I usually stick with AMPs because I don't have to worry about bringing them home to my shit.

1) Is a streetwalker have a higher chance of STDs versus say, an AMP girl?

2) Do you take them in the car or back to your place if you live close?

3) Or Do you have him arrange a hotel for you.

Hows the damage compared to AMPs.

Little Dickie
04-28-17, 19:54
They usually have their own place. They also will go to your hotel if you have one. After all they usually prey on tourists, not the local guys. Some of them also advertise as escorts on BP.

Some lookers out there but be prepared for upsell and poor service. No GFE, no multiple pops, and as much money as they can get for as little service as they can provide. There are exceptions, and I have had some good sessions with Waikiki SWs back in the day, but I haven't done a SW in years because for bang for the buck you are way better off with AMPs and escorts.

As far as STDs why would a SW have a higher chance of STDs than an AMP girl? If anything it would be less. (For the Waikiki SWs anyway--not talking about the downtown girls). They don't kiss, and they do everything with condoms.

Hey guys,

Everytime I head to Waikiki, I always see streetwalkers who look better then most of the girls in the bars. I am extremely tempted to take one home, but I usually stick with AMPs because I don't have to worry about bringing them home to my shit.

Hows the damage compared to AMPs.

KookyKidd
05-03-17, 16:43
There's a 5'9 korean girl, she walks with a thuggish style, she has a spinner-body, and the way she walks in public and the way she dresses makes your john-senses jump. She's often smoking a ciggerite and laughing for no reason. Anyone know who this is? I think I've seen her walk out of century center one time.I saw her walking out in front of CC about a week an a half ago. She had some earbuds in and it looked she was talking on her phone or listening to music. Walking back and forth with a cigarette in her hand. She had on some tiny jean shorts and a white little top, slim body with long legs and a decent rack on her chest. The only thing is the way she walks and carries herself, I think she believes she is a born again gangster.

LadyElle1963
05-04-17, 00:31
Looking to meet nice guys. Big booty white MILF, 42" booty with c cups. I am very friendly and flexible to your schedule. Gentlemen only.

LadyElle1963
05-04-17, 00:41
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Opelu
05-04-17, 12:29
Looking to meet nice guys. Big booty white MILF, 42" booty with c cups. I am very friendly and flexible to your schedule. Gentlemen only.That's a big booty. Are you a SW in DT? What kind of service and what kind of rates?

IslandManhi
05-05-17, 02:54
Looking to meet nice guys. Big booty white MILF, 42" booty with c cups. I am very friendly and flexible to your schedule. Gentlemen only.Where you working? Rates? What 👇127995; Said.

JustWannaFawk
05-05-17, 19:52
I saw her walking out in front of CC about a week an a half ago. She had some earbuds in and it looked she was talking on her phone or listening to music. Walking back and forth with a cigarette in her hand. She had on some tiny jean shorts and a white little top, slim body with long legs and a decent rack on her chest. The only thing is the way she walks and carries herself, I think she believes she is a born again gangster.How should we approach her to see if she is willingly to fulfill some deeds?

Darkman808
05-06-17, 16:36
Hey guys,

Hows the damage compared to AMPs.Really amazed how this sector of the sex industry still survives, especially in a place like Hawaii. Actually anywhere?

The whole point (befoe the internet) of SW service was to go and cruise a part of your city where you could 'see' and find girls that offered sex for cash. Or boys, for that matter. The internet allows a way for everyone to connect discretely and (comparatively) safely. You can even find the specific "flavor" that you prefer. And let's be real, there are literally hundreds of women (and boys) out there that are offering their services every day, just in Honolulu alone.

Full disclosure, I used to cruise for SW's years ago before the internet, too and there were dozens of girls in DT Hono and Waikiki was incredible?! Back in the day some of the most beautiful women around were the high end (those blonde girls chasing rich Japanese clientele) mainland girls working the track on Kuhio, just outside the strip clubs (yea, they had them "back then".

For the real adventurer, some strip clubs had a few girls that were more hooker than dancer, but they worked the crowd all night and settled their business at "last call" when the right guy with the most cash went home with a specific dancer.

But hat was all back then and this is now.

It explains why most strippers suck. They have too much competition and are NOT willing to go home with most guys when their night is over. And guys no they'll likly get better service from a real pro at an AMP, instead of a dancer who is likely tired after being on her feet all night.

But I digress. I gave up SW's years ago when it just was too easy to find better sex, worth the money, and more private, and better women than some chick on the street. I still see many girls working downtown. But most are frankly, scary. Many are boys. You don't always know that until you pull over and chat and realize, "Oh shit, she has a deep voice?

Surprise?! No, not really.

The only redeeming reason guys still cruise for street ho's I figure is for the excitement of getting caught by HPD. Why the hell else do it? Too risky (cops, STD's, beatings from pimps, boy when you thought it was a girl, public indiscretion, on and on). Yes, I know, AMP's have their issues, too. But by any measure, it is a far safer environment.

I had some exciting moments years ago, to be sure. But in hindsight, NOTHING compared to when I first started going to AMPs. I never looked back.

Knrc10
05-06-17, 16:57
I was driving through the Long's Drugs and Beretania park loop around midnight following the Cinco de Mayo block party and ran across what I think may be a new spinner. I haven't seen her out before and though she looked to be BP quality, I've never seen her on BP. She's about 5'5", Blond, 120 lbs, B cups with a nice apple bottom. She was hanging behind Long's and gave me a wave. I looped around and she approached the car but didn't get in. I opened the window and she immediately quoted 100 . So I asked if that was for full service. She stated full serve was 200.

I never pay more than 80 for a SW. Maybe 100 if they're really hot. Like some of the BP girls that occasionally SW. But I'm not about to pay more than 100 to duck in my car. I'll try to get photos next time.

Redneck 1
05-07-17, 07:08
I gave up SW's years ago when it just was too easy to find better sex, worth the money, and more private, and better women than some chick on the street. I still see many girls working downtown. But most are frankly, scary. Many are boys. You don't always know that until you pull over and chat and realize, "Oh shit, she has a deep voice?

Surprise?! No, not really.

The only redeeming reason guys still cruise for street ho's I figure is for the excitement of getting caught by HPD. Why the hell else do it? Too risky (cops, STD's, beatings from pimps, boy when you thought it was a girl, public indiscretion, on and on). Yes, I know, AMP's have their issues, too. But by any measure, it is a far safer environment.

I had some exciting moments years ago, to be sure. But in hindsight, NOTHING compared to when I first started going to AMPs. I never looked back.Yes, I fully understand why many mongers prefer AMPs, AMPs are safer, and I've had lots of good times at AMPs myself over the years.

However, here are various reasons why some mongers may still enjoy downtown streetwalkers: they're less expensive for mongers on a budget, sometimes very much so; there are mongers who like the challenge of the hunt, and the excitement of an unknown outcome, sort of like some men prefer using their fishing or hunting skills instead of simply buying fish or meat at a store; sexiness is in the eye of the beholder, and some mongers are turned on by sleazy providers and even trashy providers (one of the best songs in country music is "Trashy Women," lol); for experienced and akamai mongers who know how to choose, providers on drugs can often give better service (but of course, sometimes worse service); bb service is more readily available for mongers who want it; sexual activities that are relatively uncommon at AMPs are more readily available; there is more diversity in the range of women available, including types of women seldom seen at AMPs; and unmentionables are available for mongers who like them (although they can't be discussed on this forum, they definitely have customers).

So the bottom line is freedom of choice. Guys can choose whatever form of mongering best suits their individual inclinations on any particular night.

By the way, from reading the streetwalker and downtown threads for many years and from my own extensive experience downtown, I think that "beatings from pimps" are quite rare for intelligent, proficient downtown mongers. Personally, that's never happened to me.

H Mobius
05-07-17, 15:22
Yes, I fully understand why many mongers prefer AMPs, AMPs are safer, and I've had lots of good times at AMPs myself over the years.

However, here are various reasons why some mongers may still enjoy downtown streetwalkers: they're less expensive for mongers on a budget, sometimes very much so; there are mongers who like the challenge of the hunt, and the excitement of an unknown outcome, sort of like some men prefer using their fishing or hunting skills instead of simply buying fish or meat at a store; sexiness is in the eye of the beholder, and some mongers are turned on by sleazy providers and even trashy providers (one of the best songs in country music is "Trashy Women," lol); for experienced and akamai mongers who know how to choose, providers on drugs can often give better service (but of course, sometimes worse service); bb service is more readily available for mongers who want it; sexual activities that are relatively uncommon at AMPs are more readily available; there is more diversity in the range of women available, including types of women seldom seen at AMPs; and unmentionables are available for mongers who like them (although they can't be discussed on this forum, they definitely have customers).

So the bottom line is freedom of choice. Guys can choose whatever form of mongering best suits their individual inclinations on any particular night.

By the way, from reading the streetwalker and downtown threads for many years and from my own extensive experience downtown, I think that "beatings from pimps" are quite rare for intelligent, proficient downtown mongers. Personally, that's never happened to me.What was it that Kapalua said? Something like "A monger needs a balanced diet" of women from various venues?

JustWannaFawk
05-07-17, 20:29
What was it that Kapalua said? Something like "A monger needs a balanced diet" of women from various venues?Brother I'll tell you what I need, I need THAI PUSSY, I need the girls to rub it all over my face. How about you?

Redneck 1
05-07-17, 23:41
What was it that Kapalua said? Something like "A monger needs a balanced diet" of women from various venues?Good memory. Nine years ago, Kapalua posted:

In my opinion, one way for a hobbyist to reduce expenditures on AMPs is to enjoy a mixed diet of AMPs and downtown streetwalkers, especially streetwalkers from the discount area. For example, a relatively inexpensive bj from a streetwalker can help a hobbyist last longer between expensive AMP visits.Kapalua used to post lots of stuff about downtown mongering. Too bad some River Street zombie hookers dragged him away late one dark and stormy night, never to be seen again. Hopefully he didn't suffer too much.

MasterJedi
05-12-17, 03:29
I've been waiting for a while to run across Angie and finally last week I saw her walking in front of my car at a stop sign in mid morning.

Unfortunately I had company in the car and could not pick her up. Dang. She had short blonde hair color little different than before.

JustWannaFawk
05-13-17, 07:28
MILLA- worst provider in my entire life. . 6 for a 3 minute extremely rushed BJ. This girl has gained a lot of FAT the past few years. She threatens to leave if I don't come withing her 3 minutes, made me stroke little junior my self while constantely threatening to leave. After I cummed, she has the nerve to ask me to drop her off.

She originally wanted 100+ for a BJ, LMFAO. Only reason my little junior decided to try her was because I thought she had a good rep back then. NOPE.

Stay away from this person unless you want to spend 100+ for a 5 mintue BJ, plus lousy rush attitude threatning to leave.

Redneck 1
05-13-17, 15:10
MILLA- worst provider in my entire life. . 6 for a 3 minute extremely rushed BJ. This girl has gained a lot of FAT the past few years. She threatens to leave if I don't come withing her 3 minutes, made me stroke little junior my self while constantely threatening to leave. After I cummed, she has the nerve to ask me to drop her off.

She originally wanted 100+ for a BJ, LMFAO. Only reason my little junior decided to try her was because I thought she had a good rep back then. NOPE.

Stay away from this person unless you want to spend 100+ for a 5 mintue BJ, plus lousy rush attitude threatning to leave.Because of some previous bad reviews, and my impression after speaking with her that she's an impersonal "money machine" type of provider, I've never dated Mila. For anyone who hasn't seen her, here are links to some photos of her (previously posted by another monger) for identification. The photos were taken years ago during her better days, and she's heavier now. When working downtown at night, she's usually located on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, between Fort Street and Mililani Downtown Mortuary.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=414960&d=1421224434

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=414961&d=1461490485

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=414962&d=1461490485

I've been waiting for a while to run across Angie and finally last week I saw her walking in front of my car at a stop sign in mid morning.

Unfortunately I had company in the car and could not pick her up. Dang. She had short blonde hair color little different than before.
In addition to her common locations (the area around the North Kukui Street/Maunakea Street intersection, and the Ewa side of River Street near North Kukui), in the early morning Angie is also sometimes located near the mauka/Diamond Head corner of the Smith Street/North Pauahi Street intersection.

H Mobius
05-13-17, 15:51
Brother I'll tell you what I need, I need THAI PUSSY, I need the girls to rub it all over my face. How about you?I have responded via PM.

H Mobius
05-13-17, 15:57
Because of some previous bad reviews, and my impression after speaking with her that she's an impersonal "money machine" type of provider, I've never dated Mila. For anyone who hasn't seen her, here are links to some photos of her (previously posted by another monger) for identification. The photos were taken years ago during her better days, and she's heavier now. When working downtown at night, she's usually located on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, between Fort Street and Mililani Downtown Mortuary.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=414960&d=1421224434

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=414961&d=1461490485

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=414962&d=1461490485.Bummer! I've never seen such a great-looking chic working DT, ever.

Does she allow tit sucking?

Redneck 1
05-13-17, 16:16
Bummer! I've never seen such a great-looking chic working DT, ever.She was previously an AMP provider. Please remember, those photos are not current, and she's gained weight. However, I think most guys would still consider her better looking than typical downtown street providers.

Does she allow tit sucking?Because I've never dated her and never asked her about it, I don't know. However, I would "guess" that she might try to charge extra for it, then would merely tolerate it rather than like it, and would want it to quickly stop.

Redneck 1
05-13-17, 16:40
Lena

Looking to meet nice guys. Big booty white MILF, 42" booty with c cups. I am very friendly and flexible to your schedule. Gentlemen only.So, have any mongers yet dated this woman since her advertisement ten days ago? Any reports?

NightWing24
05-14-17, 00:05

Stay away from this person unless you want to spend 100+ for a 5 mintue BJ, plus lousy rush attitude threatning to leave.If she threatened to leave for that kinna price, I woulda let her, she can call a cab or walk.

I tried her once last year during the holiday season, and yeah, she get crap service. We settled for $100 flat, take her to my place, and right before the deed, she tries to pull a fast one, I hold my ground. She caves, so we start. So, at this point, I'm full-on naked and sitting there waiting for her, but she refuses to get nekkid. All she was willing to do was pull her dress up, and push her thong to one side. BBBJ for a little while, then CBJ. Tried to ask for more, and I told her no more. She mounts me CG and we pound for awhile, she either really did squirt or she pissed on my bed, but experiencing the waterworx was a first for me. BTW, for hygenic purposes, I bought a new bed. I tried to remove her dress, but she held onto it, so I give. Instead, I spin her around, pound her a little bit, then pull her up for some DATY, I push her head down towards my handcannon. She resists at first, and only did HJ, kept eating her out, then she finally capitualated, had some 69, till I was feeling it, pushed her back down, told her I was ready, and she asks to watch me while I CFSCIP her, I'm game for that, so we go. Release, chatted for a bit. She noticed I was still hard, she offered another round, but said would cost more, I decline. She calls for cab, and I walk her out. I'm glad she never ask me to drop her ass off, but damn! She getting bold, $100 for BJ! On the way to my place, I told her she looked familiar, and that I do AMP stuff, and she told me she sometimes works the scene, but on / off kine. I recall recently seeing her ad under "base access" location on BP. Sorry, not going to post the ad, get better service elsewhere monger bros.

NightWing24
05-14-17, 00:07
Bummer! I've never seen such a great-looking chic working DT, ever.

Does she allow tit sucking?Hey, HMob, no she does not, not with me at least. It was one of her many rules.

NightWing24
05-14-17, 00:11
Because of some previous bad reviews, and my impression after speaking with her that she's an impersonal "money machine" type of provider, I've never dated Mila. For anyone who hasn't seen her, here are links to some photos of her (previously posted by another monger) for identification. The photos were taken years ago during her better days, and she's heavier now. When working downtown at night, she's usually located on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, between Fort Street and Mililani Downtown Mortuary.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=414962&d=1461490485

In addition to her common locations (the area around the North Kukui Street/Maunakea Street intersection, and the Ewa side of River Street near North Kukui), in the early morning Angie is also sometimes located near the mauka/Diamond Head corner of the Smith Street/North Pauahi Street intersection.When I dated her, she most resemble the third pic, the full body pic, but its been about 1/2 a year. She was smoking hot, but too many rules, pushy, and mediocre service.

BigIslandBoy
05-14-17, 10:44
Hey, HMob, no she does not, not with me at least. It was one of her many rules.No tit sucking but I got to play with them while she sucked.

After a bit she didn't want the nipple play. But I must admit she has nice nips. I wish I could have sucked on them.

I paid the 100 for the quickie. Would never try again. Too rushed and not really friendly.

H Mobius
05-14-17, 23:41
Hey, HMob, no she does not, not with me at least. It was one of her many rules.Crap. Thanks for the heads-up. I will continue to stick with other sectors of the mongering world.

NightWing24
05-16-17, 20:01
Guess who this guy saw crossing the Mortuary intersection this morning after his AM sesh w / Lisa. Seen BSG on the prowl, crossed and was walking right in front of Kukui Towers, and one of you monger bros picked her up. Was around 11 - Noon. Guess the streets came calling and she couldn't resist, best o' luck to her. More on my AM sesh later on today or within the week.

ClintonPortis
05-17-17, 00:12
If she threatened to leave for that kinna price, I woulda let her, she can call a cab or walk.

I tried her once last year during the holiday season, and yeah, she get crap service. We settled for $100 flat, take her to my place, and right before the deed, she tries to pull a fast one, I hold my ground. She caves, so we start. So, at this point, I'm full-on naked and sitting there waiting for her, but she refuses to get nekkid. All she was willing to do was pull her dress up, and push her thong to one side. BBBJ for a little while, then CBJ. Tried to ask for more, and I told her no more. She mounts me CG and we pound for awhile, she either really did squirt or she pissed on my bed, but experiencing the waterworx was a first for me. BTW, for hygenic purposes, I bought a new bed. I tried to remove her dress, but she held onto it, so I give. Instead, I spin her around, pound her a little bit, then pull her up for some DATY, I push her head down towards my handcannon. She resists at first, and only did HJ, kept eating her out, then she finally capitualated, had some 69, till I was feeling it, pushed her back down, told her I was ready, and she asks to watch me while I CFSCIP her, I'm game for that, so we go. Release, chatted for a bit. She noticed I was still hard, she offered another round, but said would cost more, I decline. She calls for cab, and I walk her out. I'm glad she never ask me to drop her ass off, but damn! She getting bold, $100 for BJ! On the way to my place, I told her she looked familiar, and that I do AMP stuff, and she told me she sometimes works the scene, but on / off kine. I recall recently seeing her ad under "base access" location on BP. Sorry, not going to post the ad, get better service elsewhere monger bros.I just checked backpage and searched for "base access". Did not see Mila but did see two other blondes linked below:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/n-ughty-busty-blonde-playate-base-access/6994303

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/slippery-and-sinful-smokin-hot-f-%CE%B5-%CF%81%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%84%D2%AF%E0%B9%93%E0%B8%84%D1%82%D1%94-your-total-fantasy-base-access/7111328

Mila has distinctive tattoos that neither of these girls (Cece and Sky) have.

NightWing24
05-17-17, 09:30
I just checked backpage and searched for "base access". Did not see Mila but did see two other blondes linked below:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/n-ughty-busty-blonde-playate-base-access/6994303

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/slippery-and-sinful-smokin-hot-f-%CE%B5-%CF%81%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%84%D2%AF%E0%B9%93%E0%B8%84%D1%82%D1%94-your-total-fantasy-base-access/7111328

Mila has distinctive tattoos that neither of these girls (Cece and Sky) have.Well, CP, that means she removed her ad. And yes, I know about her distinctive tattoos because I've dated her.

Makana9
05-17-17, 15:02
Guess who this guy saw crossing the Mortuary intersection this morning after his AM sesh w / Lisa. Seen BSG on the prowl, crossed and was walking right in front of Kukui Towers, and one of you monger bros picked her up. Was around 11 - Noon. Guess the streets came calling and she couldn't resist, best o' luck to her. More on my AM sesh later on today or within the week.Saw BSG a week ago in my part of town on the Westside, kinda of caught me off guard.

Pangalo808
05-17-17, 15:49
Been awhile since I've been downtown and when I saw her I thought LE all the way. Stopped next to her on the side of Longs to chat and the first thing she said was pull out your cock. I thought I hit the jackpot since she was all woman and pretty hot. Went to my spot settled on CBJ for $. 6 Ok skills. Suction too light for my liking. She lets you fondle that nice fat ass and perky C's so I can't complain. Didn't have a # so I guess I got to keep trolling. She's Asian mix about 5'7" thick ass smells clean great attitude. If anyone has her contact please share.

Paja435
05-17-17, 17:03
I just checked backpage and searched for "base access". Did not see Mila but did see two other blondes linked below:

Mila has distinctive tattoos that neither of these girls (Cece and Sky) have.SM heroes even rescue jilted sugar babies. One was Ally. Sure we get our rocks off while we're at it but what would they do without us? But mind you at least one of us SM's is an off-duty 5-0 that doesn't always pay. The experienced SW's know him pretty well.

JustWannaFawk
05-19-17, 09:03

Mila has distinctive tattoos that neither of these girls (Cece and Sky) have.Mila is a fat gorilla, seriously, that ape tries so hard to hide her stomach, it's just sad. When she sits in your car and lifts her shirt up, you eyes can't help but stare at all that fat in her stomach that she somehow hid from you when you picked that monkey off the street.

F-A-T. Thats the best way to describe her.

Those other 2 gals in your BP posts, they ain't got the same disgusting F-A-T.

BeaverLiquor
05-19-17, 22:18
Just saw bus stop girl at pearlridge. Saw her walking past Pali momi, then headed toward uptown.

Redneck 1
05-20-17, 15:53
Mila is a fat gorilla, seriously, that ape tries so hard to hide her stomach, it's just sad. When she sits in your car and lifts her shirt up, you eyes can't help but stare at all that fat in her stomach that she somehow hid from you when you picked that monkey off the street.

F-A-T. Thats the best way to describe her.

Those other 2 gals in your BP posts, they ain't got the same disgusting F-A-T.Saw her at close range last night on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, and although she was overweight and had a noticeable belly, she definitely didn't look like a "gorilla," "ape" or "monkey," lol. Physically, I think most downtown mongers would probably have an interest in her. However, before I even said anything, the first words out of her mouth were "Do you have at least $100?" I did have more than that in my wallet, but none of it would be spent on someone with her attitude and reports of unsatisfactory service.

Happy Seeker 8
05-21-17, 00:35

Mila has distinctive tattoos that neither of these girls (Cece and Sky) have.Your first link, is fake photos used all the time.

HongKong1
05-21-17, 02:00
Looking to meet nice guys. Big booty white MILF, 42" booty with c cups. I am very friendly and flexible to your schedule. Gentlemen only.Just what I love!

PM me whenever you get a chance!

BigJ15
05-21-17, 05:10
Driving through downtown Friday night around 12 and noticed these two working behind longs. Didn't want to try since I hadn't seen these two before. Anybody have any experience with either of these two?

Waikiki11
05-22-17, 07:02
Has been in hibernation mode lately due to SO. Lesson here is cover your tracks regarding separate bank accounts and ATM receipts. Anyhow, even that can't keep an old dog down. Midnight driving thru spotted Mila behind Pali Longs. Said her name is Kiki, but after reading other posts, figured out that Kiki was Mila. Thought attractive for a girl walking the streets. Like other posts said she quoted one large bill, but brought it down a little for CBJ. She didn't seem too happy but obliged and gave a very nice BJ with good suction for covered. She also had her tits out. Natural, large and small nips. Obvious, she had a kid / kids by looking at her figure. Thought she had a nice face with somewhat big nose. She definitely knows what she is doing. She has more on the menu, but price is high for a SW. She says that she can see at Waikiki hotel for two large also. But speculate that her service may fall short of what you would receive at an AMP, but you may never know. She gave her number and willing to share with seniors, but unless you are willing to spring a large bill, it may not be worth it. Have had FS for 4-0 with SW, so what she is quoting is a bit high for a SW. And last lesson here. Be sure that all of the evidence is out of your car after the deed. Found a cover wrapper in the car after she left. Well, back to hibernation mode.

JustWannaFawk
05-22-17, 07:42
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

JustWannaFawk
05-22-17, 07:46
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Opelu
05-22-17, 15:11
Has been in hibernation mode lately due to SO. Lesson here is cover your tracks regarding separate bank accounts and ATM receipts. Anyhow, even that can't keep an old dog down. Midnight driving thru spotted Mila behind Pali Longs. Said her name is Kiki, but after reading other posts, figured out that Kiki was Mila. Thought attractive for a girl walking the streets. Like other posts said she quoted one large bill, but brought it down a little for CBJ. She didn't seem too happy but obliged and gave a very nice BJ with good suction for covered. She also had her tits out. Natural, large and small nips. Obvious, she had a kid / kids by looking at her figure. Thought she had a nice face with somewhat big nose. She definitely knows what she is doing. She has more on the menu, but price is high for a SW. She says that she can see at Waikiki hotel for two large also. But speculate that her service may fall short of what you would receive at an AMP, but you may never know. She gave her number and willing to share with seniors, but unless you are willing to spring a large bill, it may not be worth it. Have had FS for 4-0 with SW, so what she is quoting is a bit high for a SW. And last lesson here. Be sure that all of the evidence is out of your car after the deed. Found a cover wrapper in the car after she left. Well, back to hibernation mode.If same one as red posted looks like a fake rack.

Opelu
05-22-17, 15:12
Driving through downtown Friday night around 12 and noticed these two working behind longs. Didn't want to try since I hadn't seen these two before. Anybody have any experience with either of these two?No but anyone see the short hair spinner snow bunny in black that was out?

HornyBoy13
05-22-17, 15:51
What time and where can I spot a streetwalker? And what's the fee for oral sex?

The Drow
05-24-17, 04:51
When I was in the Marines I came to HI on a temp deployment. Sampled many SW from downtown Honolulu. Most were very beautiful, and I remember that LEO used to camp out and actually make sure that no one harassed them. Is this weird and fabulous culture still true or are johns now getting picked up?

Damned
05-27-17, 03:48
Anyone know the SW on Aala, left hand side after you turn right from beretania toward mauka. She's there in the mornings.

RdPuerco
05-27-17, 04:26
I leave for work early this morning, and guess who I see out by Safeway about 8:30 am?

Go ahead, guess; I'll wait.

Did you guess Maya?

She hops into my car, and she seems -- not fucked up, exactly, because she was coherent and her speech wasn't slurred -- but maybe distracted or something. We agree on $. 6 and go somewhere to get intimate.

Now it becomes more obvious that something's not right with her: we're parked for like 5 minutes before she starts getting down to business. That's never a good sign.

Nevertheless, she gives a competent BBBJ after I promise not to come in her mouth. * And I get to play with her excellent bee-cup tits a bit.

We conclude, I drop her off and head to work just a little bit late. When I arrive I see she's left $40 on the floor of my car.

Oh, well: not my fault. Too late to head back, even if I wanted to.

Before anyone asks, NO DIGITS. I asked, but she complained that her phone had been stolen recently.

*Probably.

Redneck 1
05-27-17, 19:31
Anyone know the SW on Aala, left hand side after you turn right from beretania toward mauka. She's there in the mornings.There are two streetwalkers who are commonly on the section of Aala Street that's between North Beretania Street and HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union. One usually stays on the Diamond Head side of Aala, and the other mostly stays on the Ewa side of Aala but sometimes is located on the Diamond Head side. Both might appear like females from a distance and/or in dim light, especially to less experienced downtown mongers, but actually neither of them are female.

We conclude, I drop her off and head to work just a little bit late. When I arrive I see she's left $40 on the floor of my car.

Oh, well: not my fault. Too late to head back, even if I wanted to.
Interesting question to all mongers: in that type of situation, the next time you see the provider, would you give her the $40 that she inadvertently left on the floor of your vehicle? Would it make a difference whether she did or didn't mention missing the money the next time you saw her?

Because I don't want to possibly influence the responses, I will post my personal answer later.

When I was in the Marines I came to HI on a temp deployment. Sampled many SW from downtown Honolulu. Most were very beautiful, and I remember that LEO used to camp out and actually make sure that no one harassed them. Is this weird and fabulous culture still true or are johns now getting picked up?
Currently, not many female downtown streetwalkers would be considered "very beautiful". Police officers sometimes park at night and observe the scene for a while, but I don't think their purpose is to protect the streetwalkers from harassment because the streetwalkers tend to drift away from any location where the police are present.

what's the fee for oral sex?
There's no single specific "fee for oral sex" downtown. The cost can depend upon a combination of various factors, including the desirability or undesirability of the individual provider; whether the provider strongly needs quick cash (such as for a drug buy); how many other potential customers are around at the time; whether the particular customer is a provider's good regular customer or unknown to the provider; what type of service is desired (covered, uncovered, cim, swallow, rimming); the negotiating skills of the particular customer, etc. It's an excellent example of free-market economics in action.