PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 [2]

Onit77
12-11-16, 20:37
Goes by cocoa, responded to my ad wondering if anyone heard of her.

PolishTheTurd
02-19-17, 13:24
Anyone seen this? As of noon on 2-19-17. There were a lot of nude pictures of women wanting to get laid. Most nice looking, enjoyed looking at the photos. They must be fake ads. But worth just looking at.

MidMichGeezer
02-19-17, 16:15
Anyone seen this? As of noon on 2-19-17. There were a lot of nude pictures of women wanting to get laid. Most nice looking, enjoyed looking at the photos. They must be fake ads. But worth just looking at.After seeing your post I looked in the Lansing section and tons of pictures of tits and pussies. Can't believe there are that many women openly displaying themselves for sex.

Fundboy
02-19-17, 21:12
Anyone seen this? As of noon on 2-19-17. There were a lot of nude pictures of women wanting to get laid. Most nice looking, enjoyed looking at the photos. They must be fake ads. But worth just looking at.Ads are fake. If you reply, they want you to join some verification site for $25. Then they promise to reveal contact info. Bull crap.

Stick to BP. At least 95% of those ads are real. Of course as they say, YMMV.

Double Dribble
02-19-17, 22:56
Ads are fake. If you reply, they want you to join some verification site for $25. Then they promise to reveal contact info. Bull crap.

Stick to BP. At least 95% of those ads are real. Of course as they say, YMMV.Those ads look too good to be true. Those ads are a red flag. Stay away unless you want an LE encounter! It's that time of year. Stings are happening!

Be safe out there.

DD.

Bill810
03-16-17, 11:38
Anyone having any luck with either posting on Craigslist or finding a real w4 m post? I can't even post in m4 w without it getting flagged. I make sure money isn't mentioned but flag after flag.

Onit77
03-16-17, 12:05
Anyone having any luck with either posting on Craigslist or finding a real w4 m post? I can't even post in m4 w without it getting flagged. I make sure money isn't mentioned but flag after flag.I keep getting flagged too brother.

Bill810
03-16-17, 12:11
I keep getting flagged too brother.I was able to get one posted this week and that was it. Did get an answer from faith (not like throwing a hotdog down the hall faith from BP) she offeres bb anything goes for a buck and a half. But I was looking for outcall and she couldn't. It's nuts I have tried a dozen different wordings and flag after flag, yet I see adds with guys offering to pay.

Onit77
03-16-17, 12:36
I was able to get one posted this week and that was it. Did get an answer from faith (not like throwing a hotdog down the hall faith from BP) she offeres bb anything goes for a buck and a half. But I was looking for outcall and she couldn't. It's nuts I have tried a dozen different wordings and flag after flag, yet I see adds with guys offering to pay.When I do get a response they always want a pic first LOL.

Bill810
03-16-17, 12:56
When I do get a response they always want a pic first LOL.LOL oh I got a million replies. But only one that was real.

JbThor
03-16-17, 16:30
I was able to get one posted this week and that was it. Did get an answer from faith (not like throwing a hotdog down the hall faith from BP) she offeres bb anything goes for a buck and a half. But I was looking for outcall and she couldn't. It's nuts I have tried a dozen different wordings and flag after flag, yet I see adds with guys offering to pay.Craigslist is not flagging you, people looking are.

Bill810
03-16-17, 16:35
Craigslist is not flagging you, people looking are.Ya know I believe you but I was never even able to see one of my adds. They were flagged instantly. I tried several different variations with no luck. Also had one in vegas flagged in mw4 mw. Same way never saw rhe add gone instantly thought maybe because I had a topless pic of the wife in front of hooters logo. Didn't make sense but after removing pics was able to post the vegas one.

JbThor
03-16-17, 19:29
Ya know I believe you but I was never even able to see one of my adds. They were flagged instantly. I tried several different variations with no luck. Also had one in vegas flagged in mw4 mw. Same way never saw rhe add gone instantly thought maybe because I had a topless pic of the wife in front of hooters logo. Didn't make sense but after removing pics was able to post the vegas one.Jeez. I missed that one! 😀.

Onit77
04-14-17, 17:44
Recently posted on CL. Got three replies that seemed like real women. . Did my searches and they all were friends on FB. One I had long conversation with and once I asked for a specific pic, her replies stopped. Dunno just doesn't feel right. . Stay safe, Onit.

BigFriknNutz
05-02-17, 00:33
No skinney or spinner. But not bbw. For a older / mature she looks pretty good.Saw her tonight. If you're looking for that sensual MILF experience I highly recommend her. I found her to be attractive and definitely knows her way around man's body and seems to enjoy herself. She is mid 50's and her body looks as maybe she has lost some weight but it wasn't a huge deal for me as she offers up a nice GFE experience. She is cautious on the setup and directions and did try a little upsell from 1/2 hr (1 pop) to 1 hr (2 pops) but other than that it was a good experience for 100 "cookies". Great BBBJ by the way and she rode the white pony cfs.

Richardthr
05-02-17, 19:08
Saw her tonight. If you're looking for that sensual MILF experience I highly recommend her. I found her to be attractive and definitely knows her way around man's body and seems to enjoy herself. She is mid 50's and her body looks as maybe she has lost some weight but it wasn't a huge deal for me as she offers up a nice GFE experience. She is cautious on the setup and directions and did try a little upsell from 1/2 hr (1 pop) to 1 hr (2 pops) but other than that it was a good experience for 100 "cookies". Great BBBJ by the way and she rode the white pony cfs.She is probable one of the nicest in this area.

LoveOral
05-03-17, 01:57
Would you have a link to her add please?

She is probable one of the nicest in this area..

DutchRudder
05-24-17, 20:37
Hey all,

Anyone have a dreams to tell about the girl by Davison Farmer's Market, age 25? She goes by Mya and I'm just trying to be safe. I asked the usual LEO questions, so, so far, it seems good to go.

Thanks and be safe.

DR.

TommyShep
05-25-17, 07:26
Hey all,

Anyone have a dreams to tell about the girl by Davison Farmer's Market, age 25? She goes by Mya and I'm just trying to be safe. I asked the usual LEO questions, so, so far, it seems good to go.

Thanks and be safe.

DR.Looking at your posts, it appears all are questions. You'll likely have to find out for yourself.

Cecil0042
05-25-17, 08:13
I had never browsed the Craigslist W4 M section before today. It's like a copy of Hustler! How many of those are real and if they aren't real, what's the objective of the post? What is the poster trying to achieve, a click through to some site or what? I can't believe how explicit the pictures are. Just kind of shocking given how tame BP is / was.

C.

Emachines
05-25-17, 09:47
Looking at your posts, it appears all are questions. You'll likely have to find out for yourself.I agree with you. These fellow mongers all just want to ask questions without proving anything or posting there findings. Look at my senior track record I have been proven, I don't post alot anymore because to many newbies just asking questions. I get private messages all the time an look back at there stats an they have nothing. Like go out an get some stars an strips. We were all in your shoes before you just have to take the leap, think with your big head an come back an tell us about it.

DutchRudder
05-27-17, 15:31
Looking at your posts, it appears all are questions. You'll likely have to find out for yourself.Yes, asking if anyone had seen her before. Newbies, mangers, proven or not, I didn't know this was such an exclusive club now. Be excellent to each other & party on dude!

RelaxJustDome
05-27-17, 20:24
Yes, asking if anyone had seen her before. Newbies, mangers, proven or not, I didn't know this was such an exclusive club now. Be excellent to each other & party on dude!The whole point of this board is too pass information and experiences with one another.

JbThor
05-28-17, 08:40
Yes, asking if anyone had seen her before. Newbies, mangers, proven or not, I didn't know this was such an exclusive club now. Be excellent to each other & party on dude!Its not exclusive, but it isn't private. No one is going to give up good intel to someone new. No one knows anything about you. There a re a lot of people who read this that are not in the hobby including le.

DutchRudder
06-07-17, 06:50
Its not exclusive, but it isn't private. No one is going to give up good intel to someone new. No one knows anything about you. There a re a lot of people who read this that are not in the hobby including le.Not LEO. May have had dreams of Savannah (not much to add that hasn't been added already). Girl in Clio (dead now), Cat in imlay city aka lovinit, ginger48060, Rene in Davison to name a few. I just am not on here a lot unless I'm looking for something new. Thanks, so yeah, anyone see the farmer's market davison girl?

TommyShep
06-07-17, 10:27
Not LEO. May have had dreams of Savannah (not much to add that hasn't been added already). Girl in Clio (dead now), Cat in imlay city aka lovinit, ginger48060, Rene in Davison to name a few. I just am not on here a lot unless I'm looking for something new. Thanks, so yeah, anyone see the farmer's market davison girl?Girl in Davison. I've seen her a few times. Legit. Very cute. A bit chubby. Very clean and polite.

DutchRudder
06-07-17, 10:36
Girl in Davison. I've seen her a few times. Legit. Very cute. A bit chubby. Very clean and polite.Maybe Mexican right? Thanks.

BillCo
06-08-17, 06:38
Girl in Davison. I've seen her a few times. Legit. Very cute. A bit chubby. Very clean and polite.Is there some contact info for this one she sounds like my type.

TommyShep
06-08-17, 10:53
Is there some contact info for this one she sounds like my type.I don't have her email anymore. It's been some time since I've seen her.

LoveOral
06-08-17, 13:37
I don't have her email anymore. It's been some time since I've seen her.She does sound interesting and I have been looking for her the last couple days but no luck. I really just want to find one I can know is not LEO and somewhat sane.

Hotone33
06-08-17, 15:06
She does sound interesting and I have been looking for her the last couple days but no luck. I really just want to find one I can know is not LEO and somewhat sane.I was trying to get with her and almost had it set up but then she said she doesn't see gentlemen of color ever so ended conversation.

IMonger2
06-09-17, 10:57
She does sound interesting and I have been looking for her the last couple days but no luck. I really just want to find one I can know is not LEO and somewhat sane.If this is the same girl I have seen she stays in an apt complex and her bf died earlier this year. She's cute but on the bigger side. Said that a cop lives below her, and she's friends with his SO but they don't know what she does. Not sure if I will repeat or not, mainly due to the drive.

LoveOral
06-10-17, 02:05
If this is the same girl I have seen she stays in an apt complex and her bf died earlier this year. She's cute but on the bigger side. Said that a cop lives below her, and she's friends with his SO but they don't know what she does. Not sure if I will repeat or not, mainly due to the drive.Would you PM me her number or link if you have it please.

BillCo
06-14-17, 07:27
Would you PM me her number or link if you have it please.Me too please.

JbThor
06-14-17, 10:32
If this is the same girl I have seen she stays in an apt complex and her bf died earlier this year. She's cute but on the bigger side. Said that a cop lives below her, and she's friends with his SO but they don't know what she does. Not sure if I will repeat or not, mainly due to the drive.I haven't seen he ad posted for few days.

PacoGrande
07-10-17, 22:07
There is currently an ad in CL casual encouters w4 m for a Davison woman. I'll message her and see if I can get contact info.

PacoGrande
07-27-17, 22:11
Answered a cryptic Flint ad titled 'Serious' looking for 'what's out there' in Genesee county. Got a response. Gave me her name as 'Brooke', a picture and a phone number. Said she was 21 yo which fit the picture. Google of her number turned up nothing. I searched 'Brooke' on the Flint board and got a number of hits. Mw Jrp had a picture and a review of a SW named 'Brooke'. Haven't heard back from her. Maybe waiting for me to call.

BillCo
07-29-17, 10:25
There is currently an ad in CL casual encouters w4 m for a Davison woman. I'll message her and see if I can get contact info.I'm pretty sure that's the older lady out of charter oaks.

JbThor
07-29-17, 11:15
I'm pretty sure that's the older lady out of charter oaks.What did she look like. I used to see one in davison that was average build with black hair. This was about 3 years ago.

GMoney1012
08-02-17, 17:53
I'm pretty sure that's the older lady out of charter oaks.I have info saw here twice very nice and safe location.

PolishTheTurd
08-02-17, 21:56
I have info saw here twice very nice and safe location.That is a nice location. I think it is off Lapeer rd. Just west of Davison city limits, bigger complex, lots of traffic, but not too much. No worries there from LEO.

XirCom
08-03-17, 07:03
Has anyone seen this woman? I can't find any info. Thanks in advance.

Xircom.

https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/massages-all-night-long/6244799632.html

DogFood
08-03-17, 09:40
I have info saw here twice very nice and safe location.Rene has always been a safe and reliable date, she has been around for years.

JbThor
08-03-17, 11:05
Rene has always been a safe and reliable date, she has been around for years.Is this the Rene that posts on BP for massages?

PapaBoner78
08-03-17, 16:51
Has anyone seen this woman? I can't find any info. Thanks in advance.

Xircom.

https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/massages-all-night-long/6244799632.htmlHaven't seen her but the body looks good. You might have to toftt. Papa Be.

ButtMan777
08-06-17, 13:25
https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/massages-all-night-xxoo-w4m/6252066736.html

Plays s games sent me to two addresses. Made me bring food then wanted me to give money upfront so she should could see her dealer. If I didn't know her irl I would have said fuck no. But the junk is destroying her.

PapaBoner78
08-06-17, 21:29
https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/massages-all-night-xxoo-w4m/6252066736.html

Plays s games sent me to two addresses. Made me bring food then wanted me to give money upfront so she should could see her dealer. If I didn't know her irl I would have said fuck no. But the junk is destroying her.Does she go by Brooklyn? If so, I already stay away from her and anyone she associates with. Papa Be.

ButtMan777
08-07-17, 12:37
Does she go by Brooklyn? If so, I already stay away from her and anyone she associates with. Papa Be.Yeah, but she was so fucked up she didn't even flinch when I called her out and used her real name kara.

PapaBoner78
08-07-17, 15:54
Yeah, but she was so fucked up she didn't even flinch when I called her out and used her real name kara.Yep, I know that chick to. She's a piece of work. Papa Be.

AsstroNutt
08-08-17, 14:38
Yeah, but she was so fucked up she didn't even flinch when I called her out and used her real name kara.Saw her with Alizae (which must be french for RUN The F- the other way) got a price and headed over. Once I got in the price doubled, I didn't have double, wasnt going to pay double no way no how. Brooklyn stormed out of the room leaving me with Alizae. Yet returned to the room several times for a lighter, and a few other items. Only to usher me out after about 15 minutes. Paid a bill to get yelled at by this POS. Run away from this one.

Turtle76
08-20-17, 00:54
Man I must be a glutton for punishment lately! So tonight with some down time, I thought I would again try something different. I stumbled upon Brooklyn's ad (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-one-and-only-brooklyn/37615883) and thought she looked pretty good. After a few texts and a couple of phone calls, I met up with her at her hotel off of Miller rd. I wish I had been a bit smarter and searched the forums first, if this is the same Brooklyn others have had issues with. Oh well, such as life.

The girl that let me in, was the girl from the photos. However, I'm assuming they are a little bit old, considering she has obvious signs of being on the candy. She had several sores on her face and a few on her arm that I could see. However the sores on her arm I didn't notice until after we were derobed. She still has a pretty nice body, but it's not going to stay that way for much longer. Her hygiene is still pretty good, she is shaved downstairs, and she smelled nice. She started off jumping right on the bed and giving me a BBBJ. It was pretty good, but not the best I've ever had. She then asked if I wanted to get on top, and apparently a cover was the last thing on her mind. Luckily, I always come prepared. I'm not about to let the little head ruin my life with some never-ending gift of a disease! We switched positions a couple times, and she is pretty tiny. I asked her to do doggy style, and she immediately told me not to put it in that deep because it hurt. Mind you I wasn't all the way in or slamming it hard. I tried to be gentle to be nice at least. Once we finished, she hopped up to get dressed right away. No GFE here. As soon as we were both dressed, she was on her phone making a call to what I can only assume to be her dealer.

So if you're in a bit of a bind, she will do on a short notice but be careful. Make sure you think with the big head when you go there. Not to mention she's not going to stay and her current condition much longer if she doesn't get off the candy. Everybody be safe out there.

PapaBoner78
08-20-17, 13:10
Saw her with Alizae (which must be french for RUN The F- the other way) got a price and headed over. Once I got in the price doubled, I didn't have double, wasnt going to pay double no way no how. Brooklyn stormed out of the room leaving me with Alizae. Yet returned to the room several times for a lighter, and a few other items. Only to usher me out after about 15 minutes. Paid a bill to get yelled at by this POS. Run away from this one.Fuck that! I stay far away from those girls. They're always on something and will blow your phone up non-stop. Papa Be.

SpudsterToo
08-21-17, 11:45
Man I must be a glutton for punishment lately! So tonight with some down time, I thought I would again try something different. I stumbled upon Brooklyn's ad (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-one-and-only-brooklyn/37615883) and thought she looked pretty good. After a few texts and a couple of phone calls, I met up with her at her hotel off of Miller rd. I wish I had been a bit smarter and searched the forums first, if this is the same Brooklyn others have had issues with. Oh well, such as life.

The girl that let me in, was the girl from the photos. However, I'm assuming they are a little bit old, considering she has obvious signs of being on the candy. She had several sores on her face and a few on her arm that I could see. However the sores on her arm I didn't notice until after we were derobed. She still has a pretty nice body, but it's not going to stay that way for much longer. Her hygiene is still pretty good, she is shaved downstairs, and she smelled nice. She started off jumping right on the bed and giving me a BBBJ. It was pretty good, but not the best I've ever had. She then asked if I wanted to get on top, and apparently a cover was the last thing on her mind. Luckily, I always come prepared. I'm not about to let the little head ruin my life with some never-ending gift of a disease! We switched positions a couple times, and she is pretty tiny. I asked her to do doggy style, and she immediately told me not to put it in that deep because it hurt. Mind you I wasn't all the way in or slamming it hard. I tried to be gentle to be nice at least. Once we finished, she hopped up to get dressed right away..I replied to this in the BP section. Not sure this BP Brooklyn is the same as the one they are referring to below. Maybe someone can clarify.

DamarusP
10-04-17, 12:00
For girls only I'm looking for a good provider! I will be in the area next Monday!

JbThor
10-12-17, 09:14
This one looks to good to be true.

https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/nikkiwetts-w4m/6342947104.html

Dj8081
10-12-17, 16:08
This one looks to good to be true.

https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/nikkiwetts-w4m/6342947104.htmlThe post has been deleted.

KekeJane
10-13-17, 06:08
Have a ad on BP all you got to do is look.

The post has been deleted.

Fundboy
10-13-17, 16:26
The post has been deleted.Here you go.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/nikki-wetts-back__3-9646875/

Onit77
10-15-17, 02:38
Anyone ever get a good reply to an ad they post to CL?

Bill810
10-17-17, 18:12
Had the chance to visit the older gal in Davison out of charter oaks. She says she is 56 guessing it's close. Very sweet, clean and pleasant. Saw her for a 100. BBBJ and covered full service. It was an enjoyable visit and would repeat. Also talked with the 25 year old who posts in Davison was quoted 75 but then she quit texting.

Bill810
10-19-17, 11:10
Had the chance to visit the older gal in Davison out of charter oaks. She says she is 56 guessing it's close. Very sweet, clean and pleasant. Saw her for a 100. BBBJ and covered full service. It was an enjoyable visit and would repeat. Also talked with the 25 year old who posts in Davison was quoted 75 but then she quit texting.Anyone seen the 25 year old out of Davison? She post near farm market.

BillCo
10-19-17, 19:02
Anyone seen the 25 year old out of Davison? She post near farm market.Would love to talk to her, got her number?

Mrtim495
10-19-17, 21:12
Had the chance to visit the older gal in Davison out of charter oaks. She says she is 56 guessing it's close. Very sweet, clean and pleasant. Saw her for a 100. BBBJ and covered full service. It was an enjoyable visit and would repeat. Also talked with the 25 year old who posts in Davison was quoted 75 but then she quit texting.Can you provide a link for the older gal? Can you give a description of her?

Bill810
10-20-17, 11:12
Can you provide a link for the older gal? Can you give a description of her?Simply search Davison on Craigslist and you should find her adds. This is her latest Let's Play. W4 m (Davison) hide this posting.

Feel like getting pleased? I'm all alone tonight. Send a number I can reach you at.

She has a good boddy for a 56 year old short blonde hair. Goes by the name Rene

Mrtim495
10-20-17, 21:13
Simply search Davison on Craigslist and you should find her adds. This is her latest Let's Play. W4 m (Davison) hide this posting.

Feel like getting pleased? I'm all alone tonight. Send a number I can reach you at.

She has a good boddy for a 56 year old short blonde hair. Goes by the name ReneThanks for the info. Do you find Davison posts in Flint on CL?

JbThor
10-21-17, 08:12
Thanks for the info. Do you find Davison posts in Flint on CL?Yes. If the advertiser puts their location in when the write the ad it should show up in parenthesis.

DatChase
11-17-17, 16:54
Simply search Davison on Craigslist and you should find her adds. This is her latest Let's Play. W4 m (Davison) hide this posting.

She has a good boddy for a 56 year old short blonde hair. Goes by the name ReneA lot of negotiations or was it all fairly simple?

Onit77
11-22-17, 11:31
Anyone ever get a good reply to an ad they post to CL?I've had a few but unsure how to do a le check first. They want donation and I've never seen them post anywhere before.

ChopprDude
11-30-17, 01:35
So just for kicks, saw an ad I had not seen before, so said wth, and went for it.

Traded a few texts, got the information that sounded legit, went to visit, dropped the meager donation on the desk, she scooped it up right away, (red light number 1) then as I was heading for a bed, she was telling me how some guy smacked her around because he thought he was getting something she wasn't giving,(red light number2) "My ad plainly says. " being the straight forward guy I am, I asked so what is involved here are you or are you not going to. "no, I just do a massage" her claim to be the best at that was a lie also. Red light 3, I'm gone!!

Guys, she has one sob story after another, boyfriend tossed her out after 11 years. Well, if I was him based on the BS she just pulled, I would not have waited 11 minutes, not 11 years. And if I was my younger meaner self, I probably would have had a less mild attitude. Only a couple of bucks, but don't waste yours.

https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/looking-for-massage-w4m/6406329843.html nice ad, don't fall for it.

BillCo
11-30-17, 07:52
I had the opportunity last week to spend the morning with Victoria. Her incall location is a very nice neighborhood probably a little too nice made me a little nervous but everything went great and everybody's previous reviews were spot-on about this lovely little lady $ for the half-hour BBBJ covered mish and canine to finish I look forward to repeating.

ChopprDude
12-09-17, 19:22
I had a dream, that the pics and the voice on the phone were the same person, well they were, but wow did the attitude change once I set foot in the door!

This is another one of those "save your money, I already toftt, so you don't need to.

Lets just say everything was a hurry up rush, and in being so intent upon hurrying me, I would be surprised if the Johnson didn't have scars and scrapes from her TEETH, and do you think she would listen, hell no, I finally said to hell with this, you just stole the money, I'm gone.

Save your dough, don't bother, I told her she was a tweeker, but she said not on anything, so I said you should get on something to slow you down!

Not any fun, nice body, but hell, she barely takes the shirt off for you to see it!!

https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/nasty-naughty-nude-massages/6418413099.html

ButtMan777
12-10-17, 01:19
I had a dream, that the pics and the voice on the phone were the same person, well they were, but wow did the attitude change once I set foot in the door!

This is another one of those "save your money, I already toftt, so you don't need to.

Lets just say everything was a hurry up rush, and in being so intent upon hurrying me, I would be surprised if the Johnson didn't have scars and scrapes from her TEETH, and do you think she would listen, hell no, I finally said to hell with this, you just stole the money, I'm gone.

Save your dough, don't bother, I told her she was a tweeker, but she said not on anything, so I said you should get on something to slow you down!

Not any fun, nice body, but hell, she barely takes the shirt off for you to see it!!

https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/nasty-naughty-nude-massages/6418413099.htmlShe's been reviewed several times and they're all bad. She's likes her H look at her feet full of needle marks.

ChopprDude
12-10-17, 09:12
She's been reviewed several times and they're all bad. She's likes her H look at her feet full of needle marks.Help a guy out, did a search prior and found nothing, what would I have to search under to find the other bad review?

JbThor
12-10-17, 09:24

https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/nasty-naughty-nude-massages/6418413099.htmlThanks for the report. I too liked the looks of her body.

ButtMan777
12-11-17, 00:24
Help a guy out, did a search prior and found nothing, what would I have to search under to find the other bad review?It's on the second page of this thread. But to be fair she's ripped off so many people her ads get flagged quick. She goes by Brooklyn, or kara.

AsstroNutt
12-11-17, 12:56
Help a guy out, did a search prior and found nothing, what would I have to search under to find the other bad review?I reviewed her back in August: TERRIBLE duo. I saw she was posting again and re-stated my previous stance in the BP section post#3906. She keeps changing her post and name, but assuredly its the same ole Kara / Brooklyn / "anything goes" worthless in how I would describe her.

ChopprDude
12-11-17, 13:30
It's on the second page of this thread. But to be fair she's ripped off so many people her ads get flagged quick. She goes by Brooklyn, or kara.I have seen that, I didn't put 2 + 2 together cause I didn't get her name until on the way out.

Akenathon
02-18-18, 00:54
Ibeen trying to see LuckyIrishGirl and Lexxi with no luck, don't know why but they think I am an undercover LOL well gladly I found Victoria, I just went to see her. I paid the hh and I got top notch BBBJ, she sucked me for about 15 minutes or so, and then CFS, she was in a motel next to a spa by Burton, I also noticed that Little Darlings was like 2 miles from her room. I am going g to see her while ill be in Flint. She is a nice girl, clean, shaved and take directions very well. I can share her # if you guys want it.

Aaron1
02-18-18, 10:19
Ibeen trying to see LuckyIrishGirl and Lexxi with no luck, don't know why but they think I am an undercover LOL well gladly I found Victoria, I just went to see her. I paid the hh and I got top notch BBBJ, she sucked me for about 15 minutes or so, and then CFS, she was in a motel next to a spa by Burton, I also noticed that Little Darlings was like 2 miles from her room. I am going g to see her while ill be in Flint. She is a nice girl, clean, shaved and take directions very well. I can share her # if you guys want it.Thanks for the review. I was wondering where she went as she has not posted on BP in quite some time. She has been reviewed several times (good reviews) and I have confirmed the reviews last year. She was a little older than pics. Nice but somewhat saggy boobs and she was in a really nice subdivision. Her phone number was / is the same that's you already shared in the ad you posted.

BillCo
02-18-18, 11:11
Thanks for the review. I was wondering where she went as she has not posted on BP in quite some time. She has been reviewed several times (good reviews) and I have confirmed the reviews last year. She was a little older than pics. Nice but somewhat saggy boobs and she was in a really nice subdivision. Her phone number was / is the same that's you already shared in the ad you posted.The last time I tried to see Victoria she had gotten infected with GPS and her donation Point had increased dramatically.

JbThor
02-18-18, 12:23
The last time I tried to see Victoria she had gotten infected with GPS and her donation Point had increased dramatically.She quoted me 80 ss 125 hhr 250 hr.

Akenathon
02-18-18, 16:29
She quoted me 80 ss 125 hhr 250 hr.I paid $ for HH, I know she is not the best but she was the only one available and ready to meet. I am going to see her again? Sure, I had a great time.

Akenathon
02-18-18, 16:38
Well I had the chance to see this lovely girl, I paid $ for msog, GFE, BBBJ and she begged to swallow, she does not like anal but that's not my thing so I don't care. Now the bad. She is in Lansing and you have to get a room, but trust me guys she is worth it. She told me that she post in CL and BP only when she needs money, but if you treat her well she can save your # so you can see her even when she does not post. I am going g to see her weekly and not just for one hour but two LOL, I know I can get two pops in one hour but I really like her company. Treat her well guys, she is a gem.

Seniors can pm me to get her #.

She is 22 and those boobs are so yummy!

BillCo
02-18-18, 22:33
She quoted me 80 ss 125 hhr 250 hr.She quoted me a bit higher last time, maybe she came to her senses.

BillCo
03-07-18, 15:59
Has anyone had the opportunity to see this lady?

https://flint.craigslist.org/thp/d/touched-by-an-angel/6515773199.html

Akenathon
03-07-18, 16:49

https://flint.craigslist.org/thp/d/touched-by-an-angel/6515773199.htmlI was about to ask the same, I'd love to hear about that girl.

FoggyDew
03-09-18, 13:22

https://flint.craigslist.org/thp/d/touched-by-an-angel/6515773199.htmlTook the plunge the other day with Touched by an Angel. Her ad is perfectly accurate. Residence is very clean and atmosphere is perfect for the task at hand. Table was pre-heated for me. Quoted same price as ad plus 20 for topless. Unscented lotion, touch was professional and alternated between firm and soft. Touching was allowed and added to the experience. Nice athletic 27-yo body with nice B-cups. Even got to FIV before the HE.

My new #1. Highly recommend!

StreetLegal
03-10-18, 00:36
Took the plunge the other day with Touched by an Angel. Her ad is perfectly accurate. Residence is very clean and atmosphere is perfect for the task at hand. Table was pre-heated for me. Quoted same price as ad plus 20 for topless. Unscented lotion, touch was professional and alternated between firm and soft. Touching was allowed and added to the experience. Nice athletic 27-yo body with nice B-cups. Even got to FIV before the HE.

My new #1. Highly recommend!Ad states Burton / Grand Blanc. What is approx cross roads because those two towns are quite far apart. I'd be coming a distance for coming a distance! You get the full hour?

LorXL
03-10-18, 08:00
Took the plunge the other day with Touched by an Angel. Her ad is perfectly accurate. Residence is very clean and atmosphere is perfect for the task at hand. Table was pre-heated for me. Quoted same price as ad plus 20 for topless. Unscented lotion, touch was professional and alternated between firm and soft. Touching was allowed and added to the experience. Nice athletic 27-yo body with nice B-cups. Even got to FIV before the HE.

My new #1. Highly recommend!Please PM if you have a # the link to the ad still works but the ad has expired and the # is no longer available.

Thanks!

FoggyDew
03-10-18, 18:18
Ad states Burton / Grand Blanc. What is approx cross roads because those two towns are quite far apart. I'd be coming a distance for coming a distance! You get the full hour?Nearest cross street for Touched by an Angel (aka Kayla) is Center Road and Bristol Road. Not that far from Grand Blanc.

BillCo
03-11-18, 15:50
I had to opportunity to see this young lady yesterday. He location as reported is in her home in a safe area. She has a heated table which is nice. She has a nice body but her face is about a 6 but she gives a nice massage and won't let you leave until you are happy. I will repeat hope see if her menu expands. Seniors can pm for phone, she books up fast.

BuckCrazy
03-17-18, 15:47
I had to opportunity to see this young lady yesterday. He location as reported is in her home in a safe area. She has a heated table which is nice. She has a nice body but her face is about a 6 but she gives a nice massage and won't let you leave until you are happy. I will repeat hope see if her menu expands. Seniors can pm for phone, she books up fast.Trying to find her contact info? Please message me.

Dj8081
03-19-18, 12:31
I had to opportunity to see this young lady yesterday. He location as reported is in her home in a safe area. She has a heated table which is nice. She has a nice body but her face is about a 6 but she gives a nice massage and won't let you leave until you are happy. I will repeat hope see if her menu expands. Seniors can pm for phone, she books up fast.I'd also like her contact info. Please PM me.

Akenathon
03-21-18, 12:49
Finally I had the chance to see this girl and I had a pretty good time, free roaming, topless body slide, fiv and a very nice ending with moaning she told me that I get a BJ next time. She is also open for mutual massage if you guys want to practice LOL. Now get massage is not that good buy I had fun and that's what counts, you can't have it all. I wish to have a massage just like Bo does and a he like Angel does.

Have fun guys and treat her well she is such a nice girl. My go to girl for sure.

Dj8081
03-21-18, 13:42
I'd also like her contact info. Please PM me.I did find her contact information. I talked to her today and she was booked today, tomorrow, and the next day. She stated she is so busy that it is best to call at least 2 days in advance.

BuckCrazy
03-21-18, 15:02
I had the pleasure of seeing her today and wow. Tall beautiful redhead great body, great massage all the way to the end. What a gem good conversation nice heated table safe neighborhood it was a very nice dream. She only does limited amounts and books up quick. I will repeat oh yeah did I say she's a gorgeous very tall redhead WOW.

ButtMan777
03-22-18, 22:24
It appears as though Craigslist is done. Am I the only getting a message saying Congress has passed legislation to basically block the personal section?

JbThor
03-22-18, 22:31
It appears as though Craigslist is done. Am I the only getting a message saying Congress has passed legislation to basically block the personal section?Looks like you are right. It was mostly spammers anyhow.

BillCo
06-04-18, 14:36
Is there a viable replacement for craigslist? I always like to put up an ad and fine ladies that were necessarily out for money that way I had some success that doing that.

BoredAf2
06-04-18, 19:02
Is there a viable replacement for craigslist? I always like to put up an ad and fine ladies that were necessarily out for money that way I had some success that doing that.I use this one and there are some real ads in there.

Hit It and Quit It 420
06-05-18, 17:02
I use this one and there are some real ads in there.https://www.escortwiz.com/united-states/michigan/flint/female-escorts

https://cityxguide.com/c/flint/

https://onebackpage.com/search/category, 98/ region,782064/ city, Flint.

https://www.adultlook.com/l/flint-mi?cat=FemaleEscorts&skip_terms=1

BillCo
06-13-18, 06:31
These do not look like very good alternative is to the old craigslist casual encounters section. I used to post there and actually met several ladies that were either new or not looking for money.

https://www.escortwiz.com/united-states/michigan/flint/female-escorts

https://cityxguide.com/c/flint/

https://onebackpage.com/search/category, 98/ region,782064/ city, Flint.

https://www.adultlook.com/l/flint-mi?cat=FemaleEscorts&skip_terms=1

Brighton Jay
06-18-18, 14:17
I use this one and there are some real ads in there.Gentlemen,

I have been receiving several texts & calls regarding my ad on cityxguide. I did NOT post there, the site is obviously scraping ads. When I checked it out seems like a lot of fraudulent advertisements. Just a heads up, for whatever it's worth (IMO) proceed with caution.

Jay.

Member #6007
07-09-18, 22:01
Saw Debi recently for a sensual body rub. Safe neighborhood just inside city limits of Flint. The CL Ad she runs is getting flagged in hours. Contact me privately.

Deb will appeal to guys wanting a blonde MILF who is reliable. I drove 55 minutes each way. Repeated first chance I got. Prefers guys over 45. Sorry, No AA.

Being a gentleman goes a long way to having a great time.

MousePad313
07-25-18, 09:44
Saw Debi recently for a sensual body rub. Safe neighborhood just inside city limits of Flint. The CL Ad she runs is getting flagged in hours. Contact me privately.

Deb will appeal to guys wanting a blonde MILF who is reliable. I drove 55 minutes each way. Repeated first chance I got. Prefers guys over 45. Sorry, No AA.

Being a gentleman goes a long way to having a great time.Is this her?

http://flint.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/personal-massue

Bill810
07-25-18, 10:58

Being a gentleman goes a long way to having a great time.How do I find her contact info? What site is she advertising on?

Member #6007
07-26-18, 09:35
How do I find her contact info? What site is she advertising on?She was in CL but has shifted her Advertising to StG.

About 50, very attractive, menu starts with rub and tug, opens up to GFE (with me but YMMV), works in a home just inside Flint, driveway parking, small friendly quiet dog.

Prefers men over 45; first contact by text, doesn't accept AA men or guys with lots of creepy talk, no anal ever.

http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...e/811534792471

BillCo
07-18-20, 19:32
I found this on CL, the ad seems interesting like more could be available. I am just beginning to text her to see what's up.

https://flint.craigslist.org/hss/d/grand-blanc-fun-bbw-looking-for-work/7156987908.html

FoggyDew
07-18-20, 21:10
I found this on CL, the ad seems interesting like more could be available. I am just beginning to text her to see what's up.

https://flint.craigslist.org/hss/d/grand-blanc-fun-bbw-looking-for-work/7156987908.htmlYou must have missed this one the other day, same girl:

https://flint.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/plus-size-naughty-housekeeper/329596175584

I think she even joined one of our regular ladies in an ad for a duo, but I can't find it.

Good luck.

FoggyDew
07-18-20, 21:13
You must have missed this one the other day, same girl:

https://flint.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/plus-size-naughty-housekeeper/329596175584

I think she even joined one of our regular ladies in an ad for a duo, but I can't find it.

Good luck.https://flint.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/one-girl-or-2-starting-next-mo/575413301069

Yup, same girl. More pics. Hope you like them big!

BillCo
07-19-20, 21:33
You must have missed this one the other day, same girl:

Good luck.Yea I missed that, so yes confirmed she is a working girl and has GPS. Wants 100 for just BJ, I'm trying to bring her down to planet earth.

BillCo
07-21-20, 12:01

https://flint.craigslist.org/hss/d/grand-blanc-fun-bbw-looking-for-work/7156987908.htmlOk gents she is crazy. The simps in our comminity that overpay these girls have got her thinking she can charge whatever even tho she is far from worth SW prices here is screen shot of texts.

DontPlayWell19
07-21-20, 12:11
Ok gents she is crazy. The simps in our comminity that overpay these girls have got her thinking she can charge whatever even tho she is far from worth SW prices here is screen shot of texts.Cookie lady same what gos and service is rushed now days.

They had time off now they think we should be great full of their time.

JohnQP313
07-21-20, 16:13
Ok gents she is crazy. The simps in our comminity that overpay these girls have got her thinking she can charge whatever even tho she is far from worth SW prices here is screen shot of texts.She may not leave her couch for $100 but certainly she would for $10 and a box of Oreos! I mean. Look at her!

BillCo
07-22-20, 12:33
Cookie lady same what gos and service is rushed now days.

They had time off now they think we should be great full of their time.I totally agree. GPS is rampant. We need to take a principled stand against it we set the prices by what we are willing to pay. To many of us are willing to go out there and fork over big bucks to these ladies because they demand premium donations. I say. 4 ss. 6 hhr and $ hr is what we ought to stick to.

Gator Da Great
07-23-20, 12:30
I totally agree. GPS is rampant. We need to take a principled stand against it we set the prices by what we are willing to pay. To many of us are willing to go out there and fork over big bucks to these ladies because they demand premium donations. I say. 4 ss. 6 hhr and $ hr is what we ought to stick to.I like the sound of that.

T Nickel
07-26-20, 12:10
She was in CL but has shifted her Advertising to StG.

About 50, very attractive, menu starts with rub and tug, opens up to GFE (with me but YMMV), works in a home just inside Flint, driveway parking, small friendly quiet dog.

Prefers men over 45; first contact by text, doesn't accept AA men or guys with lots of creepy talk, no anal ever.

http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...e/811534792471Compared some older pics and she looks and sounds like Suite D. Like always some praise and some damn her.

Bozz199
08-02-20, 11:04
Ok gents she is crazy. The simps in our comminity that overpay these girls have got her thinking she can charge whatever even tho she is far from worth SW prices here is screen shot of texts.Some additional info on this one. Book of faces grand blanc, Nae Nae.