PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Wylieeg
06-23-17, 10:06
Saw this ad and thought "wow! Then thought, "TGTBT".

Did a FB check of the number and the profile connected to a guy who is serving time. Probably best to stay away.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-rub-you-the-right-way-sexy-woman-satisfaction-is-a-guarantee/33567778

Lardav1969
06-23-17, 11:44
I know how to follow the post back but the senator never mention the city and can not find anything based on the name he gave.

Van Lopez
06-23-17, 12:04
How do you know that's his number now?

Saw this ad and thought "wow! Then thought, "TGTBT".

Did a FB check of the number and the profile connected to a guy who is serving time. Probably best to stay away.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-rub-you-the-right-way-sexy-woman-satisfaction-is-a-guarantee/33567778

Sammy1973
06-23-17, 13:17
I know how to follow the post back but the senator never mention the city and can not find anything based on the name he gave.Shiatsu Well-Being on Dequindre Road in Sterling Heights.

RayLatoole
06-23-17, 13:32
How do you know that's his number now?None of the ladies associated with that facebook profile look anything like the pics. And the pics are not of the same woman.

BigMac55
06-23-17, 13:56
I know how to follow the post back but the senator never mention the city and can not find anything based on the name he gave.It's on the West side of Mound, just above 14 Mile.

Wylieeg
06-23-17, 16:43
How do you know that's his number now?Can't be sure if it's still his, but I'd rather not risk it. Stay safe.

Perusing
06-23-17, 20:00
It's on the West side of Mound, just above 14 Mile.Original post titled Shiatsu Well Being which is on Dequindre just south of 15 mile. Famous Shiatsu Spa on Mound just north of 14 mile. I believe he was talking about the one on Dequindre but only he knows for certain.

USSenator
06-23-17, 20:06
My apologies gentlemen, I don't log in often and just noticed this question. It is on Dequindre rd and 15 mile, in Sterling Heights.

Is there a name and or address for this place? I tried to follow the conversation but didn't see one. Apologies if I missed it..

MidMichGeezer
06-23-17, 21:19
Original post titled Shiatsu Well Being which is on Dequindre just south of 15 mile. Famous Shiatsu Spa on Mound just north of 14 mile. I believe he was talking about the one on Dequindre but only he knows for certain.It is easy to go back to the original post. The title said "Shiatsu Well Being". There is only one and that is on Dequinder.

ToledoBob
06-24-17, 12:18
I have been a semi-regular of Sunny's for about a year. She is a petite Asian who is very strong for her size. She can really give a great hard massage, which I love. Yesterday, she asked if I wanted a Nuru body slide. I haven't had one before so I thought I would try it. She began by applying a liberal amount of oil on my back and legs. She rubbed it in thoroughly, occasionally teasing my package. Then, she got on the table and slid her body all over my back and legs. The feel of her oily tits sliding on my body was great. Then, she flipped me over and oiled up the front. She purposely avoided the crotch area. Then, she climbed back on the table and proceeded to oil up the crotch with her lovely tits. After a while, she sat between my legs and gave me a long drawn out handjob. She changed speed, pressure and techniques to prolong the inevitable. I exploded after about 10 minutes. I showered afterwards and left. Cost was $100 for Nuru plus $40 tip. She was happy with that. Certainly will repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100

BuckleMyShoe
06-24-17, 19:13
This place is at NW of greenfield and 10 mile. Alexis (intense butt and leg massage) and Kelly work out of the same space. Half hour will give you the same exact massage as Alexis. Not a bad massage not great though; more like the definition of a body rub. Got a half hour with occasional grazing of my junk. When time was up I inquired about extras. She gives HJ only for usual tip. Her skills are tragic! Squeezed my guy way too hard! Stroking was to hard! I had to give direction and she is scared of cum. It takes all kinds I guess. No boobs taken out; not a loss though because she is a former fatty with a lot of it still there. I may repeat when I get weak. Otherwise, not much to write home about. Sadly, I keep going to these places just for the thrill and the challenge of getting something from girls that won't right away. Even if its not a good experience. Rant over.

I Toftt
06-24-17, 19:19
I have been a semi-regular of Sunny's for about a year. She is a petite Asian who is very strong for her size. She can really give a great hard massage, which I love. Yesterday, she asked if I wanted a Nuru body slide. I haven't had one before so I thought I would try it. She began by applying a liberal amount of oil on my back and legs. She rubbed it in thoroughly, occasionally teasing my package. Then, she got on the table and slid her body all over my back and legs. The feel of her oily tits sliding on my body was great. Then, she flipped me over and oiled up the front. She purposely avoided the crotch area. Then, she climbed back on the table and proceeded to oil up the crotch with her lovely tits. After a while, she sat between my legs and gave me a long drawn out handjob. She changed speed, pressure and techniques to prolong the inevitable. I exploded after about 10 minutes. I showered afterwards and left. Cost was $100 for Nuru plus $40 tip. She was happy with that. Certainly will repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100Is she at apartments what's the setup? And anymore of a menu besides HJ? I've been looking for a new downriver spot and this sounds right up my alley.

Maxam1
06-25-17, 09:09

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100Can you describe her please?

ToledoBob
06-25-17, 16:23
Is she at apartments what's the setup? And anymore of a menu besides HJ? I've been looking for a new downriver spot and this sounds right up my alley.Located in a house in a safe residential neighborhood. Didn't try for any extras. She is not a kid but I find her sexy. I am 62.

Hole E Fuck
06-25-17, 20:26
Which places in the tricounty area are honeypots and traps, if any? I'm exicted to try numerous places but I'm not sure how I can approach a place and basically ask for a zj.

Tiger0033
06-26-17, 00:34
Located in a house in a safe residential neighborhood. Didn't try for any extras. She is not a kid but I find her sexy. I am 62.Is she hot? What's her bod like? How old?

Fritzee
06-26-17, 13:29
I just took an early retirement. Today is my first day. I could play golf 4 times a week with old farts that can't golf. Or, I could golf once and get a massage each week. Today, I made a tee time at Relax Spa in Ferndale. This place has a number of solid reviews. I arrived at 10:30 and was greeted by Cici. She is a pretty Chinese woman with beautiful dark eyes. Probably 40 years old. She told me "no much English". She did know enough to get the job done. She began with an excellent firm massage with the towel covering me. She used her palms at first. Then, she climbed on the table and used hands, feet forearms and knees. After 10 minutes, the towel vanished and she made a visit to the 19th hole. She toyed with my ass and balls until I was rock hard. Then she continued the massage. Then back to the 19th. Then back to the massage. Etc. She made 4 trips to the 19th so it must be a par 4. The she flipped me over and out came the puppies. With a gesture of Chinese diplomacy, she welcomed my Roman hands and Russian fingers. After several minutes, I shot a load up her arm. She was very surprised. I should have yelled FORE. It was one of the finest therapeutic massages I have received. I was THE MOST SENSUOUS massage I have ever received. Tipped $40. She was happy.

Fritzee
06-26-17, 13:41
I just took an early retirement. Today is my first day. I could play golf 4 times a week with old farts that can't golf. Or, I could golf once and get a massage each week. Today, I made a tee time at Relax Spa in Ferndale. This place has a number of solid reviews. I arrived at 10:30 and was greeted by Cici. She is a pretty Chinese woman with beautiful dark eyes. Probably 40 years old. She told me "no much English". She did know enough to get the job done. She began with an excellent firm massage with the towel covering me. She used her palms at first. Then, she climbed on the table and used hands, feet forearms and knees. After 10 minutes, the towel vanished and she made a visit to the 19th hole. She toyed with my ass and balls until I was rock hard. Then she continued the massage. Then back to the 19th. Then back to the massage. Etc. She made 4 trips to the 19th so it must be a par 4. The she flipped me over and out came the puppies. With a gesture of Chinese diplomacy, she welcomed my Roman hands and Russian fingers. After several minutes, I shot a load up her arm. She was very surprised. I should have yelled FORE. It was one of the finest therapeutic massages I have received. It was THE MOST SENSUOUS massage I have ever received. Tipped $40. She was happy.

SteveHarris109
06-26-17, 14:33
Wow, that lady is stunning. Very pretty face, but even better from the neck down. So I called and booked an hour appt with Tiffany. As stated it's a little weird walking in the back door and seeing quite clearly a hair salon with at least 10 people being serviced. (If only they knew what was going on just a few feet away!

When I walked in there was no one around except a little girl (maybe 5-6?) playing her iPod on the couch. She went and fetched someone who led me into a room to wait for Tiffany. A few minutes later Tiffany came to the room and I paid the 60 door fee and then she left for me to get undressed. I left my tip laying quite clearly on my pile of clothes for her to see.

Once she came back she actually gave a pretty good 20-25 minute massage. Towards the end she started only working on the boys and ass area.

On the flip she asked if the money was for her, I told her yes but that I only had 40. She explained that for 80 she'd do body slide. I told her it was 40 or nothing. She proceeded to remove her dress and allowed plenty of hand roaming. She seemed to enjoy the compliments I payed her and after a few minutes dropped the under garments and hopped up for a body slide.

Ok, the body slide kinda rocked. She kept her legs tight together so I never feared any acidental slippage.

She took me in her mouth for a little tease but didn't continue that way. After a few more minutes I finished all over her chest and mine.

All in all 100 spent and was out of there in about 50 minutes.

Stay safe out there.

If you have any questions just pm, I'm not on here a lot so posted replies might get buried. Or do both!

PolishTheTurd
06-26-17, 18:23
I just took an early retirement. Today is my first day. I could play golf 4 times a week with old farts that can't golf. Or, I could golf once and get a massage each week. Today, I made a tee time at Relax Spa in Ferndale. This place has a number of solid reviews. I arrived at 10:30 and was greeted by Cici. She is a pretty Chinese woman with beautiful dark eyes. Probably 40 years old. She told me "no much English". She did know enough to get the job done. She began with an excellent firm massage with the towel covering me. She used her palms at first. Then, she climbed on the table and used hands, feet forearms and knees. After 10 minutes, the towel vanished and she made a visit to the 19th hole. She toyed with my ass and balls until I was rock hard. Then she continued the massage. Then back to the 19th. Then back to the massage. Etc. She made 4 trips to the 19th so it must be a par 4. The she flipped me over and out came the puppies. With a gesture of Chinese diplomacy, she welcomed my Roman hands and Russian fingers. After several minutes, I shot a load up her arm. She was very surprised. I should have yelled FORE. It was one of the finest therapeutic massages I have received. It was THE MOST SENSUOUS massage I have ever received. Tipped $40. She was happy.Comical report, enjoy your retirement. Thanks for sharing it.

Averily
06-26-17, 19:34
Tiffany is my hands down favorite but as someone else mentioned, she plays a bit risky. On top of that, at the back of a public / legit nail salon. Your mention of a little girl seals the deal for me. I have stopped visiting her. I got to know her and liked her personality as well. I really miss her.

Wow, that lady is stunning. Very pretty face, but even better from the neck down. So I called and booked an hour appt with Tiffany. As stated it's a little weird walking in the back door and seeing quite clearly a hair salon with at least 10 people being serviced. (If only they knew what was going on just a few feet away!

When I walked in there was no one around except a little girl (maybe 5-6?) playing her iPod on the couch. She went and fetched someone who led me into a room to wait for Tiffany. A few minutes later Tiffany came to the room and I paid the 60 door fee and then she left for me to get undressed. I left my tip laying quite clearly on my pile of clothes for her to see.

Once she came back she actually gave a pretty good 20-25 minute massage. Towards the end she started only working on the boys and ass area.

On the flip she asked if the money was for her, I told her yes but that I only had 40. She explained that for 80 she'd do body slide. I told her it was 40 or nothing. She proceeded to remove her dress and allowed plenty of hand roaming. She seemed to enjoy the compliments I payed her and after a few minutes dropped the under garments and hopped up for a body slide.

Ok, the body slide kinda rocked. She kept her legs tight together so I never feared any acidental slippage.

She took me in her mouth for a little tease but didn't continue that way. After a few more minutes I finished all over her chest and mine.

All in all 100 spent and was out of there in about 50 minutes.

Stay safe out there.

If you have any questions just pm, I'm not on here a lot so posted replies might get buried. Or do both!

Averily
06-27-17, 07:31
Paid a visit to the place at Holiday Plaza last week. I have visited this place many times and found the girls a cut above average in terms of looks. Cici who has been there a long time is a swetheart. I drew Mandy this time. She's 23 and cute, massage wa's just ok. Unfortunately and like many have said, the $ expectations have gone way up. Mandy offered to go topless for 140 and stuck to her guns when I declined.

I'm done with this place.

HoldenCaul
06-27-17, 08:23
Since we're talking M1, Is it still the same line up with Shampoo, and some random old lady? It's been a while for me?Yellow is still there as well, as recently as last week. Service from her is excellent. I believe I also noticed the "random old lady" (assume you do not refer to mamasan) she is very petite and super skinny has to weigh about 80#. Sessions with her are good too but Yellow is the best, IMO.

LoVecchio
06-27-17, 09:20
Paid a visit to the place at Holiday Plaza last week. I have visited this place many times and found the girls a cut above average in terms of looks. Cici who has been there a long time is a swetheart. I drew Mandy this time. She's 23 and cute, massage wa's just ok. Unfortunately and like many have said, the $ expectations have gone way up. Mandy offered to go topless for 140 and stuck to her guns when I declined.

I'm done with this place.That's too bad. Three or four years ago, there was a girl there (I don't remember her name, if I ever knew). She was just average-looking but gave the best ending I've ever had at an AMP. The good ones all move on, it seems.

Existierende
06-27-17, 11:20
Hi Gents,

I'm flying in to DTW and then driving west. I'd like to get a nice massage w / HJ or BJ but I'm strapped for time. It looks like most providers are north and west of the airport, but my schedule is so tight I can't go far enough in either direction to see these providers.

I've looked over the forums and decided that these are my best options:

1. Massage Breeze.

2. Curvy Chris in AA (but I don't think our schedules will align).

3. Ciara, though her reviews aren't so great.

Eve has good reviews on another site, but I can't figure out her location. Does anyone know? https://www.adultlook.com/p/1349543?skip_terms=1.

Am I missing anything? I would have liked to see Karen, but it seems she's retired. Lola in AA will be in China. I don't mind going to an AMP, but I haven't found any in the area I'm looking at.

Thanks for your help!

FactoryRat
06-27-17, 13:05
Yellow is still there as well, as recently as last week. Service from her is excellent. I believe I also noticed the "random old lady" (assume you do not refer to mamasan) she is very petite and super skinny has to weigh about 80#. Sessions with her are good too but Yellow is the best, IMO.Haha! No, I wasn't referring to mama-san. You must have seen the other provider. Yellow is Shampoo. She's been there for quite a while.

Thanks for the feedback.

HoldenCaul
06-27-17, 13:49
Haha! No, I wasn't referring to mama-san. You must have seen the other provider. Yellow is Shampoo. She's been there for quite a while.

Thanks for the feedback.Yes, to clarify, I believe there are 3 providers currently:

1. Yellow (nee Shampoo).

2. Mo-mo (I think, can someone verify or correct?

3. The older, 80 pounder I referenced earlier.

They are all excellent but Yellow is my fav.

RAK2345
06-27-17, 13:52
Hi. Did anyone know if she is still available or not? Tried calling / texting multiple times but no luck. Any information or reference about her is much appreciated. You can pm me. Thanks in advance. Be safe.

HoldenCaul
06-27-17, 13:56
Tiffany is my hands down favorite but as someone else mentioned, she plays a bit risky. On top of that, at the back of a public / legit nail salon. Your mention of a little girl seals the deal for me. I have stopped visiting her. I got to know her and liked her personality as well. I really miss her.I went to Saigon last week, did not see any little kids there nor did I experience any uncovered "danger" during the slide. Tiffany left her thong on the entire time. Same thing as has been reported here many times. Lotion / oil / hot rocks massage, flip, body slide, BBBJ, out of there. HH 40, tip 100. I would have enjoyed a bit more danger and actually decided that I won't be returning. Service was not worth the time or $ to me. Prefer other options with FS for the same price. As someone pointed out, even the BJ wasn't all that great. I do think it is funny that this is all happening in a legit nail salon though, there should be more like this! Ha.

BiggDogg78
06-27-17, 15:12
I have seen a couple of posts regarding this location. I just wanted to give you my experience. I have been 3 times. The first 2 times I had 2 older looking ladies. Both of which offered HJ. One of them I allowed, as she was the lesser of the 2 evils. And her HJ was completely exposed. Nothing covering me up. And I've never had an impression that its only diy. The 3rd time I went I hit the lottery. There was a lady that works there, named Tiffany. She only works a few hours a day and if you are not in there during that timeframe, you won't have a chance at her. She is beautiful. She is the type of beautiful that would think would never finish in a happy way. Sensual touch, nice on the eyes. It was a great experience. I am not saying there arent some older ladies there, there are. And I am not saying they haven't requested to have some diy. I just have not had that impression. Anyway, thanks to everyone that goes out to the front lines and reports back. Its helped me be more comfortable trying this new experience in my life. Now I am happy to try some things and pay it forward by reporting my experiences.

BiggDogg78
06-27-17, 15:20
I have seen a couple of posts regarding this location. I just wanted to give you my experience. I have been 3 times. The first 2 times I had 2 older looking ladies. Both of which offered HJ. One of them I allowed, as she was the lesser of the 2 evils. And her HJ was completely exposed. Nothing covering me up. And I've never had an impression that its only diy. The 3rd time I went I hit the lottery. There was a lady that works there, named Tiffany. She only works a few hours a day and if you are not in there during that timeframe, you won't have a chance at her. She is beautiful. She is the type of beautiful that would think would never finish in a happy way. Sensual touch, nice on the eyes. It was a great experience. I am not saying there arent some older ladies there, there are. And I am not saying they haven't requested to have some diy. I just have not had that impression. Anyway, thanks to everyone that goes out to the front lines and reports back. Its helped me be more comfortable trying this new experience in my life. Now I am happy to try some things and pay it forward by reporting my experiences.

BiggDogg78
06-27-17, 15:52
Anyone know of a young 30 something beautiful lady named Amy in Harrison twp? I used to see her a few years back, recently I tried to contact her old number and it was disonnected. Thought I'd ask if anyone had been or is still seeing her.

XirCom
06-27-17, 16:07
Hi Gents,

I'm flying in to DTW and then driving west. I'd like to get a nice massage w / HJ or BJ but I'm strapped for time. It looks like most providers are north and west of the airport, but my schedule is so tight I can't go far enough in either direction to see these providers.

1. Massage Breeze.

Eve has good reviews on another site, but I can't figure out her location. Does anyone know? https://www.adultlook.com/p/1349543?skip_terms=1.

Am I missing anything? I would have liked to see Karen, but it seems she's retired. Lola in AA will be in China. I don't mind going to an AMP, but I haven't found any in the area I'm looking at.

Thanks for your help!For my money massage Breeze / Jennifer is the best of the three. More can / will be had on the first visit. Nice area, private clean res, a bargain, white woman, etc. She's a talker though if that bothers you. Have seen her many times. (YMMV but I doubt it).

Xircom.

SanityIsRealit
06-27-17, 19:29
Decided to check out Oriental Massage in Rochester Hills (Livernois and Walton). Met Mamasan at counter and she passed me off to "Salsa". Salsa was in her late 20's and stood at 5'10" probably 110-120 lbs. Very nice body. Started with basic back and butt massage, then proceeded to walk on my back, legs, and shoulders for a good 20 minutes. She did a pretty good job with that. On the flip, she teased the boys and even played with my asshole a little bit. Unfortunately, she put my hand on the captain and instructed me to DIY (even after attempting to have her complete the dream). Damage was. 6 to the house and I tipped. 2 to Salsa for at least working out some kinks.

Pros: Quality looks on the provider (probably a 7/10). Also did a good job with the massage.

Cons: DIY.

May repeat in a pinch since it was my first visit, but I won't be heartbroken if I never make it back out there.

Stay safe everyone.

StalkOfLife
06-27-17, 22:02
Visited Silver Spa in Dearborn for the first time in a while. After a bit of a wait and a table shower from Mamasan, saw Mimi. Probably 45 but not bad looking. Started with topless massage, with lots of backdoor action. No discussion, she just started licking all over, no complaints from me. After about 10 minutes, rolled over and she started sucking me off. Finally she said "you want everything? And it was on. Pretty great, many positions, no money debate and got everything I wanted. This is how it should work. She was very enthusiastic and forward.

XirCom
06-28-17, 05:33
Anyone know of a young 30 something beautiful lady named Amy in Harrison twp? I used to see her a few years back, recently I tried to contact her old number and it was disonnected. Thought I'd ask if anyone had been or is still seeing her.She runs ads daily on CL, she's been written up recently by several mongers. It's been reported that she "carries" if you know what that means. I have not and will not see her.

Xircom.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/6195270018.html

Jackknoff
06-28-17, 07:45
Visited Silver Spa in Dearborn for the first time in a while. After a bit of a wait and a table shower from Mamasan, saw Mimi. Probably 45 but not bad looking. Started with topless massage, with lots of backdoor action. No discussion, she just started licking all over, no complaints from me. After about 10 minutes, rolled over and she started sucking me off. Finally she said "you want everything? And it was on. Pretty great, many positions, no money debate and got everything I wanted. This is how it should work. She was very enthusiastic and forward.How much did this cost (fee +tip)?

BiggDogg78
06-28-17, 08:42
She runs ads daily on CL, she's been written up recently by several mongers. It's been reported that she "carries" if you know what that means. I have not and will not see her.

Xircom.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/6195270018.htmlThanks for the heads up. I have come across her ad, so I will definitely stay away.

StalkOfLife
06-28-17, 08:50
$80 for the hour $100 tip.

How much did this cost (fee +tip)?

RideMe3726
06-28-17, 10:39
My apologies gentlemen, I don't log in often and just noticed this question. It is on Dequindre rd and 15 mile, in Sterling Heights.Does Toy remove any clothing? Sounds like a great massage, just was wondering how comfortable she gets.

Thanks.

FactoryRat
06-28-17, 15:15
Yes, to clarify, I believe there are 3 providers currently:

1. Yellow (nee Shampoo).

2. Mo-mo (I think, can someone verify or correct?

3. The older, 80 pounder I referenced earlier.

They are all excellent but Yellow is my fav.Thanks for clarifying. I like my Asian ladies tiny, but when you add old to the description it's not so appealing.

I remember a Mo Mo there a few years ago (maybe 5 or 6) that was hot Japanese style MILF. Maybe about 5'6" with a slim body, and just the right amount of droop in her natural C boobs that had me there on a weekly basis. Extremely sexy and accommodating lady. Any chance she fits that description?

Hotcarl76
06-28-17, 18:00
Does Toy remove any clothing? Sounds like a great massage, just was wondering how comfortable she gets.

Thanks.She whips out a titty for you to suck on. She is really fixated on your ass though. Kinda weird.

HeeJung47
06-28-17, 19:31
She whips out a titty for you to suck on. She is really fixated on your ass though. Kinda weird.Choi does not whip out a boob for anybody to suck on. So, don't go there expecting it.

ContinentalMan
06-28-17, 20:36
I went to Saigon last week, did not see any little kids there nor did I experience any uncovered "danger" during the slide. Tiffany left her thong on the entire time. Same thing as has been reported here many times. Lotion / oil / hot rocks massage, flip, body slide, BBBJ, out of there. HH 40, tip 100. I would have enjoyed a bit more danger and actually decided that I won't be returning. Service was not worth the time or $ to me. Prefer other options with FS for the same price. As someone pointed out, even the BJ wasn't all that great. I do think it is funny that this is all happening in a legit nail salon though, there should be more like this! Ha.I have been there once to see Tiffany and I have to say that while more expensive than I like to pay, she is one heck of a provider with an amazing body. I wish I could accidentally just slide it in her but she says she is not FS.

Has told me though that there are a couple there that do offer it. I don't know if I can bring myself to spend the money there when I can get whatever I want from M1 for only $ out the door.

BiggDogg78
06-28-17, 21:49
Really, they're advertising health, wellness, and activity but use a picture of a dude sleeping with two little wiener dogs. ? That makes me want to have a training session, NOT.

Can you please PM me with Amys contact info?

Much appreciated!Could you please PM me her info? I would like to see if she is excepting new clients. Thanks.

BiggDogg78
06-28-17, 22:21
Anyone know what happened with Robyn at Mind and Body spa. Clinton twp? I knew she used to give happy endings and now she states, only professional massages. I have seen her a couple of times and both times she has asked that I remove my underwear, but other than a little brushing here and there, no he. Didn't know if she has gone strait, or if I should just be more direct. Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks.

SocialAveng313
06-28-17, 23:06
Sorry no link just because the ads have Bridget, her former employee in them and I don't want anyone getting them confused. I think we all know who she is, too. Anyway, saw her again this afternoon for the hr nuru, which was more like a body rub. I wish these ladies would get a clue as to what a real nuru entails. To me, she's beautiful, that's why I went back. Very sweet and sensual touch. No issues, modest amount of oil, and a nice ending for 2 bennys. Does anyone know if she's still married?

BiggDogg78
06-29-17, 08:41
Amy was last seen near I94/ Harper / Metro Pkwy. Had a nice clean and safe condo. Heard she was moving to Florida though. She's the leftmost, then Terri. Nice gals but not routinely FS.Would you mind passing along Amy's contact info, if you still have it? Her old (586) 208# says it was disconnected. Not sure if she is still around, but I saw her in the past and would enjoy seeing her again. Thanks for your time.

Bonzo206
06-29-17, 10:28
Does Toy remove any clothing? Sounds like a great massage, just was wondering how comfortable she gets.

Thanks.I've been going to this place for years, I've never had an attendant remove their clothing. If you're into it, it is a great place to go for ass play as others have mentioned.

Bonzo206
06-29-17, 10:37
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6163271787.html

Decided to take one for the team. No shower. Massage was good, even sensual. So you can imagine I was disappointed when she informed me that it was DIY and the she didn't do it. Even offered a large tip. She didn't take anything off either. I did get her to play with my balls, which to me was surprising since she wouldn't play with the cock. Oh well. Won't repeat.

Stay safe out there.Been here twice and can confirm the same experience. Second time I thought she would do more as she really got into the dirty talk I was throwing at her, but alas it was DIY. Same girl both times, can't remember her name however.

HoldenCaul
06-29-17, 11:22
I have been there once to see Tiffany and I have to say that while more expensive than I like to pay, she is one heck of a provider with an amazing body. I wish I could accidentally just slide it in her but she says she is not FS.

Has told me though that there are a couple there that do offer it. I don't know if I can bring myself to spend the money there when I can get whatever I want from M1 for only $ out the door.Exactly, I totally agree with you. It was a fun time but being more of a bang for the buck guy, I just cannot justify it compared to M1.

BigCass
06-29-17, 13:16
Check your inbox.

Would you mind passing along Amy's contact info, if you still have it? Her old (586) 208# says it was disconnected. Not sure if she is still around, but I saw her in the past and would enjoy seeing her again. Thanks for your time.

BiggDogg78
06-29-17, 13:53
Thanks for your help.

AlpineStars
06-29-17, 15:36
Wondering the same anyone know anything?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gorgeous-young-girls-just-arrived/32585968

Any reviews, news, comments about place. Haven't seen any reports.

BoomBoom74
06-29-17, 20:24
Choi does not whip out a boob for anybody to suck on. So, don't go there expecting it.What's the total damages??

RAK2345
06-30-17, 07:02
Hi. Did anyone know if she is still available or not? Tried calling / texting multiple times but no luck. Any information or reference about her is much appreciated. You can pm me. Thanks in advance. Be safe.So, after multiple calls and messages, fixed an appointment on Wednesday afternoon. Calm neighborhood. Arrived little late. She let me in her private residence. Ok looking. Started with the massage.

Its more kinda body rub and smooth teasing. Lot of talk about her son and Australia trip plan. After a long 30-40 minutes asked to flip. Chest and leg. Then she asked me do you want me to take care of this with my mouth or hand. I said hmm its OK you can with your mouth. She removed her top and started BBBJ. Grabbed her boobs. Not a pro in BJ, but ok. It was BBBJCIM. Gave the towel to clean. Asked. 5 for hr. I paid. 8 she was happy. Overall it was good she is a nice lady. I understand that after so many years, its just mechanical for her. No excitement. Not sure I may repeat. But you can't beat the price.

Rogmaes
06-30-17, 08:14
Choi does not whip out a boob for anybody to suck on. So, don't go there expecting it.I've been to both locations of Shiatsu and the most I've ever had was a brief feel under the bra. They do work your ass and balls to the point you nearly go blind. However, YMMV. I've paid .6 for hr and .4 tip. The sp's are cute, especially Yoko at Mound & 14 mi.

RideMe3726
06-30-17, 09:49
I was just wondering if any of has had an experience with one of Anna's girls new girls. Called an asked who would be working on Monday and she said there would be a new girl. Is it worth it to try a new girl on her first day?

I am not sure of the costs or anything at this point. I am thinking it might be better to hit a established provider.

Thanks.

BiggDogg78
06-30-17, 11:35
Hopefully this link uploaded, as I am having issues with my phone. My question is. Has anyone seen these ladies? Seems TGTBT. I have come across them a few times, but never felt comfortable reaching out. Any info / experiences would be appreciated. Thanks.

Gozno69
06-30-17, 13:14
New place popped up on Joy\Hix in Westland this week, anyone have any experience here or their Shelby location?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/6197525530.html

Might TOFT since it's new and close to me.

VStone
06-30-17, 19:40
I've been to both locations of Shiatsu and the most I've ever had was a brief feel under the bra. They do work your ass and balls to the point you nearly go blind. However, YMMV. I've paid .6 for hr and .4 tip. The sp's are cute, especially Yoko at Mound & 14 mi.

I've been going to this place for years, I've never had an attendant remove their clothing. If you're into it, it is a great place to go for ass play as others have mentioned.That's something I'm in the market for. Can you give some more details of what the ass play entails? Is it just sticking her pinky in for laughs or is it like a full blown prostate massage? Rim job?

I've also heard Yellow at M-1 does that stuff too. Anyone have more info on how the ass play with her is?

DirtyOne313
06-30-17, 19:48
Does anyone have any info on this? I tried the search feature but nothing really came up on it? PM details if you don't want to post on here.

Red Star
06-30-17, 19:52
Where is the Saigon Spa? I've seen it mentioned a few times, but I looked it up, and see multiple locations.

BiggDogg78
06-30-17, 21:34
Does anyone have any info on this? I tried the search feature but nothing really came up on it? PM details if you don't want to post on here.Complete waste of time and money! Now, others may have a different take. All I can do is pass along my experience, so here goes. I took the bait about 2 months ago, not knowing what to expect. Upon walking in I was met by an older lady (assume the owner). She proceeds to ask if I had been there before and give me the services they offer.

They offered a 30 minute and 60 minute fully clothed massage. 60 minute was $100. Or, they offered 30 minute or 60 minute topless massage. 30 minute was $140 and 60 minute was $190. LOL Crazy! Anyway, I said what the heck, I'm already here, so I opted for the 30 minute topless.

I make my way to the room. Was in there for 10 minutes, all the while thinking, is this going against my time. Lady walks in, wearing a robe. Proceeds to take the robe off and while yes, she is topless, she has tape covering her nipples. LOL.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing (or not seeing). All that money for a 20 + minute half hearted massage. No eye candy. Just an absolute scam. Again, this is just my experience, perhaps others have had better. I would love to here a positive experience, as the place has potential to be a great spot. But the whole experience for me was a waste.

DangleMan
07-01-17, 09:57
Hey all,

Long time lurker. Like, long time.

I usually go to AMP's. Been to most in Westland and Garden City and Southfield. I try to avoid the ones in Detroit since there is no hiding what they do, and I like the challenge of "do they or do they not". PM me for specifics.

But I am looking for any suggestions on therapists based out of offices. Tired of the AMP scene, but don't want to do escorts because I don't want FS.

I want a nice time in a nice office building setting, or even home. Any suggestions? No motels.

DangleMan
07-01-17, 10:02
Anyone remember Andrea Kay and her group of girls downriver? Abbey, Daisy, Roxy?

What ever happened to Daisy, the girl with the massive massive breasts.

BigMac55
07-01-17, 15:42
Where is the Saigon Spa? I've seen it mentioned a few times, but I looked it up, and see multiple locations.It's on the east side of Woodward, south of 9 Mile.

BigMac55
07-01-17, 16:05
Hi Gents,

1. Massage Breeze.

Thanks for your help!She's not in the area you're looking for.

TullyBlanchard
07-02-17, 14:37
Anyone remember Andrea Kay and her group of girls downriver? Abbey, Daisy, Roxy?

What ever happened to Daisy, the girl with the massive massive breasts.Unfortunately, she went straight. She manages a fast food joint now.

Shame though. Had some hot FS massages from her back in the day.

Mrtim495
07-02-17, 19:54
Unfortunately, she went straight. She manages a fast food joint now.

Shame though. Had some hot FS massages from her back in the day.What size breasts does Daisy have?

TullyBlanchard
07-02-17, 22:09
What size breasts does Daisy have?Good lord, it's hard to say. Fucking enormous, maybe?

Mrtim495
07-03-17, 08:57
Good lord, it's hard to say. Fucking enormous, maybe?She is no longer giving massages?

Jay23
07-03-17, 09:06
When I sued to live in NYC, I used to go for body scrubs in Korea Town. You come out like a new person. I see East Spa Massage in Troy offering this (https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6201863660.html) .

Any one been to this spot?

TullyBlanchard
07-03-17, 09:32
She is no longer giving massages?Nope. I reached out to her on Instagram and she said she'd consider it again but not right now.

RichChristy
07-03-17, 10:43
I had a little free time yesterday and found an ad on BP for a new girl named Abby in Madison hts. So I called and set up a half hour appt for 4. Showed up and very petite girl answered the door wearing blue jean shorts with a tank top and a loose blouse over that. She looked to be in her mid to late 30's face wasn't the prettiest and she had tiny tits but I like small girls so it worked for me. She doesn't speak any English, It's so bad she had to pull out her phone with a translation app on it. But I told her no oil and medium massage she understood. She stayed clothed during the massage but I was able to touch what I could reach being face down, massage was ok not the best but definitely not the worst. On the flip she got right to the boys with a little light touching then asked what I want and how much do I want to spend I told her 1. Got both but she didn't understand and was shaking her head no so I handed her the tip and then she was good to go. I think she was offering me the option of a BBBJ or CBJ but before I understood the cover was going on. She was still dressed I asked her to get naked and she did. Started with a CBJ and I was getting close so I ask her jump on and she did she had a nice grip, she didn't use any lube but was really wet, she had a nice medium pace but only took 3/4 of me and I'm just average. All all not bad, I had a good time total damage was14.

RichChristy
07-03-17, 10:47
Sorry I forgot the link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outstanding-original-massage-abby-new-in-town/29251310

Maul1710
07-03-17, 11:03
She is no longer giving massages?Your answer is right there in the posts that made you ask about her. She has massive boobs and manages a restaurant now.

TheMagician608
07-03-17, 12:30
Nope. I reached out to her on Instagram and she said she'd consider it again but not right now.Out of curiosity, would you PM me what her Instagram name is? Also, keep us up to date if she offers again. I had a lot of fun with her.

RaviFrequent
07-03-17, 17:49
I'm a newbie to massage parlor and Spa and recently went to BodynSoul Thai massage at farmington during a weekend to genuinely get body massage and also to check out if I can experience some fun action. BTW I'm mainly into SC and was not sure / aware of how to approach are ask for things when it comes to massage parlor, and just went with the flow and took only 30 minutes massage. I was greeted by an old lady at desk who said that they are busy and not having any girls. To which I replied that I can setup and appointment and come back later and started to leave. She immediately replied that I can be put into immediate timeslot in 1 hr and there is a beautiful lady who can do massage for me. I said 'ok' and took that and left, and came back right at my appointment time. Then a cute lady who might be in her 20's-30's came and took me to a room with just curtain. As I was entering there were also wooden doors in rooms but she just took me to this curtain room. She asked me to undress and stepped out. I removed all clothes and lay down on my stomach bare naked. She came in and covered whole body in white cloth. She started massaging me on foot and then asked me flip and started to massage my legs and thigh. BTW her massage was good and was really relaxing. She started to apply pressure in my thigh and the mere thought of cute lady giving massage started causing my erection. I did not want to hide my erection and at the same time I did not hint or indicate to her that I'm interested in extras (although I was secretly wanting her to ask for extras) but she did not seem to be affected by my erection and was concentrating on her massage only. Since her massage was going well and actually we relaxing for me I asked if I can extend it to whole 60 minutes hoping to see if she is doing massage for some more time she might ask for extras. She continued massage and did not hint that she provides extras nor did I ask for extras, and all this time I had complete erection with possible pre-cum sticking to cloth. Then 60 min time came and she said its over and she left. I immediately told her that her massage was very good and tipped her and said she did good job. Then I went and paid old lady for massage to which the old lady gave me repeat customer card which had reduced price for next 60 minutes.

Now I have few questions on my first time experience and don't know if I waisted money by expecting extra's and this spa never provides extras?

Was the old lady at desk trying to hint me that beautiful lady will do massage meaning, I had to ask the lady for extras?

Should I have remained clothed with atleast my brief, rather than completely undressing and was I trying to say too much that I came there for extras, which might have offended the masseuse lady?

Is there a difference in taking customer to wooden door room and I was taken to a room with just curtain since I was new customer?

Did I do or say something wrong for them to take me to curtain room?

Was this possibly the reason she was not wanting to offer extras?

As soon as I had erection, should I have slowly touched her hands and moved it to my penis by hinting that I needed extras?

Why did she not ask me for extras, since I was an asian and they don't provide extras?

Or is it that I'm a new customer and they did not want to say / hint that extra's are provided?

Did the old lady at desk give me repeat card as a means to assure me that next time around I may be offered extras, and they want me as repeat customer?

Sorry for long list of questions since I'm newly venturing into massage parlor and spa and was unsure if I was doing something wrong, or I should have done something to hint that I'm interested in extras.

Appreciate some senior's response to this budding newbie.

Hotcarl76
07-03-17, 18:30
When I sued to live in NYC, I used to go for body scrubs in Korea Town. You come out like a new person. I see East Spa Massage in Troy offering this (https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6201863660.html) .

Any one been to this spot?I have been meaning to go here for a while. I question the validity of the posting. Ie it says its a private location (so we are talking apartments like they use in Mad Hts and Southfield) - NO, the address is listed on the posting. The efforts of these massage parlors are getting so pathetic nowadays.

Hotcarl76
07-03-17, 18:38
I had a little free time yesterday and found an ad on BP for a new girl named Abby in Madison hts. So I called and set up a half hour appt for 4. Showed up and very petite girl answered the door wearing blue jean shorts with a tank top and a loose blouse over that. She looked to be in her mid to late 30's face wasn't the prettiest and she had tiny tits but I like small girls so it worked for me. She doesn't speak any English, It's so bad she had to pull out her phone with a translation app on it. But I told her no oil and medium massage she understood. She stayed clothed during the massage but I was able to touch what I could reach being face down, massage was ok not the best but definitely not the worst. On the flip she got right to the boys with a little light touching then asked what I want and how much do I want to spend I told her 1. Got both but she didn't understand and was shaking her head no so I handed her the tip and then she was good to go. I think she was offering me the option of a BBBJ or CBJ but before I understood the cover was going on. She was still dressed I asked her to get naked and she did. Started with a CBJ and I was getting close so I ask her jump on and she did she had a nice grip, she didn't use any lube but was really wet, she had a nice medium pace but only took 3/4 of me and I'm just average. All all not bad, I had a good time total damage was14.The fact that you were Asian, was red flag numero uno. There is a deuche named Heejung who is a labeled troll on this site who does not "hobby" but checks on proclivity of neighboring AMPs and then private message bad mouths us if we enjoy / experience something that he shouldn't think should be experiencing. Perhaps the chick and the mamasan thought you were doing recon for the owner. As well as the fact that you were a first time customer, they ease you in. The moment the people know you are a regular and you are there for fun, the fricken mamasans grab your dick and lead you to your room, instead of using your hand!

It helps if you continuously, every 5-8 minutes reinforce the satisfaction that you are getting. The girls that work on you also tend to progressively see how you respond to whe they touch / graze certain body parts. If you respond with a positive moan or a giggle, it tells them you like it. Add that all up and the chick is more likely to make a move on you in their efforts to make some pocket $$.

Jay23
07-03-17, 20:44
Looks like you are Indian (I am part Indian) and we have a very bad reputation in the AMP business as cheap compared to the white folks. Find a place that offers extras and then build a reputation with the girl (may be go 4 times a month to start with).

I'm a newbie to massage parlor and Spa and recently went to BodynSoul Thai massage at farmington during a weekend to genuinely get body massage and also to check out if I can experience some fun action. BTW I'm mainly into SC and was not sure / aware of how to approach are ask for things when it comes to massage parlor, and just went with the flow and took only 30 minutes massage. I was greeted by an old lady at desk who said that they are busy and not having any girls. To which I replied that I can setup and appointment and come back later and started to leave. She immediately replied that I can be put into immediate timeslot in 1 hr and there is a beautiful lady who can do massage for me. I said 'ok' and took that and left, and came back right at my appointment time. Then a cute lady who might be in her 20's-30's came and took me to a room with just curtain. As I was entering there were also wooden doors in rooms but she just took me to this curtain room. She asked me to undress and stepped out. I removed all clothes and lay down on my stomach bare naked. She came in and covered whole body in white cloth. She started massaging me on foot and then asked me flip and started to massage my legs and thigh. BTW her massage was good and was really relaxing. She started to apply pressure in my thigh and the mere thought of cute lady giving massage started causing my erection. I did not want to hide my erection and at the same time I did not hint or indicate to her that I'm interested in extras (although I was secretly wanting her to ask for extras) but she did not seem to be affected by my erection and was concentrating on her massage only. Since her massage was going well and actually we relaxing for me I asked if I can extend it to whole 60 minutes hoping to see if she is doing massage for some more time she might ask for extras. She continued massage and did not hint that she provides extras nor did I ask for extras, and all this time I had complete erection with possible pre-cum sticking to cloth. Then 60 min time came and she said its over and she left. I immediately told her that her massage was very good and tipped her and said she did good job. Then I went and paid old lady for massage to which the old lady gave me repeat customer card which had reduced price for next 60 minutes..

Mrtim495
07-03-17, 21:47
Your answer is right there in the posts that made you ask about her. She has massive boobs and manages a restaurant now.I wasnt sure which one of the girls was managing the restaurant, sorry.

Mrtim495
07-03-17, 21:48
Out of curiosity, would you PM me what her Instagram name is? Also, keep us up to date if she offers again. I had a lot of fun with her.Please let me know too if she starts massages again, thanks.

RAK2345
07-04-17, 01:11
I'm a newbie to massage parlor and Spa and recently went to BodynSoul Thai massage at farmington during a weekend to genuinely get body massage and also to check out if I can experience some fun action. BTW I'm mainly into SC and was not sure / aware of how to approach are ask for things when it comes to massage parlor, and just went with the flow and took only 30 minutes massage. I was greeted by an old lady at desk who said that they are busy and not having any girls. To which I replied that I can setup and appointment and come back later and started to leave. She immediately replied that I can be put into immediate timeslot in 1 hr and there is a beautiful lady who can do massage for me. I said 'ok' and took that and left, and came back right at my appointment time. Then a cute lady who might be in her 20's-30's came and took me to a room with just curtain. As I was entering there were also wooden doors in rooms but she just took me to this curtain room. She asked me to undress and stepped out. I removed all clothes and lay down on my stomach bare naked. She came in and covered whole body in white cloth. She started massaging me on foot and then asked me flip and started to massage my legs and thigh. BTW her massage was good and was really relaxing. She started to apply pressure in my thigh and the mere thought of cute lady giving massage started causing my erection. I did not want to hide my erection and at the same time I did not hint or indicate to her that I'm interested in extras (although I was secretly wanting her to ask for extras) but she did not seem to be affected by my erection and was concentrating on her massage only. Since her massage was going well and actually we relaxing for me I asked if I can extend it to whole 60 minutes hoping to see if she is doing massage for some more time she might ask for extras. She continued massage and did not hint that she provides extras nor did I ask for extras, and all this time I had complete erection with possible pre-cum sticking to cloth. Then 60 min time came and she said its over and she left. I immediately told her that her massage was very good and tipped her and said she did good job. Then I went and paid old lady for massage to which the old lady gave me repeat customer card which had reduced price for next 60 minutes.

Now I have few questions on my first time experience and don't know if I waisted money by expecting extra's and this spa never provides extras?

Was the old lady at desk trying to hint me that beautiful lady will do massage meaning, I had to ask the lady for extras?

Should I have remained clothed with atleast my brief, rather than completely undressing and was I trying to say too much that I came there for extras, which might have offended the masseuse lady?

Is there a difference in taking customer to wooden door room and I was taken to a room with just curtain since I was new customer?

As soon as I had erection, should I have slowly touched her hands and moved it to my penis by hinting that I needed extras?

Why did she not ask me for extras, since I was an asian and they don't provide extras?

Or is it that I'm a new customer and they did not want to say / hint that extra's are provided?

Did the old lady at desk give me repeat card as a means to assure me that next time around I may be offered extras, and they want me as repeat customer?

Sorry for long list of questions since I'm newly venturing into massage parlor and spa and was unsure if I was doing something wrong, or I should have done something to hint that I'm interested in extras.

Appreciate some senior's response to this budding newbie.You did nothing wrong. Seems its a legit parlor and they don't offer extras. I guess no AMP in Farmington offers extras. (as per my knowledge) PM me if you have any questions. Stay safe.

LohnDog
07-04-17, 11:31
So I saw a post on her about a place on 14 mile right off 75. I called got address it's a aprment building spots on 3 D floor went in strait to room right to business really hot Asian girl very hot say they change girls every two weeks +1 (720) 238-6359 his is the number can't get ahold of them now and would like to any other of you been to this goldmine?

Poker Hard
07-04-17, 11:50
Stopped in and got a real nice massage with HJ from Jenny. Jenny is a 30 something nice looking Asian woman. 70 for the hour. I will repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/happy-holiday-free-table-show/19556305

JayJay123
07-04-17, 11:56
There are a few who seem critical of Sun Spa, but I've had good luck there. I always ask for Sunny. Older lady, but with a great body. She's got fake cans. I usually prefer naturals, but these are not the hard as softballs kind so I can look past this.

I've seen Sunny multiple times. Shower is always nice. They have a dry sauna as well. She does a nice job with the massage. Will chat if you want to or stay quiet if you don't. Allows your hands to wonder. Is attentive to backside if you're into that.

On the flip will usually motion if you want HE. Does a nice job here too, and takes direction well. Other options are available if that's your thing.

At the end, she does a great job of cleaning up.

DetroitRedWing
07-04-17, 22:47
She's not in the area you're looking for.1. Won't get a great massage from Massage Breeze.

2. Try Luna Spa in AA.

3. There is an independent Asian provider operating out of her apt near Briarwood. Massage not that great though. Search board for details.

4. If you're going further west than AA, go to Jackson AMPs.

ChcBoy
07-05-17, 00:30
Looking for a place near Shelby township.

Member #5598
07-05-17, 07:45
Both of these are on Rochester & 16 and a half. I went into East Asia Spa. I believe this place recently opened up, not sure though. There was a 30 min wait and in addition to being ok with waiting, I was asked to pay the house fee $70 as well. In my experience, places that ask for the house fee first usually offer extras. After waiting for almost and hour, an ugly girl walks in. Half her butt was hanging out and she had a face that make you appreciate looking down for the first part of the massage. I instructed the girl (forgot her name, about 35 years old) to massage the front side of my body and she kept saying we don't do that here, even though she took the liberty to stay in the room while I completely dressed down and even comment on me. I reminded her that I waited one hour. Still no budging. I demanded my money back, got it, and left.

To go across the street to Asian Oasis Spa. I got Linda, asked for an hour's massage. Linda is mid 40's, with a very, very nice behind, but smaller up there. She was really sweet and seemed to be into it, however. She allowed a lot more than usual roaming. At one point, my fingers accidentally found themselves in her kitty, but she immediately said no to that LOL. Ultimately, it was also DIY but roaming was generally liberal considering it's Asian Oasis Spa. $70 house fee, $40 tip.

Jay23
07-05-17, 08:02
Agree 100% with you on East Asia Spa, waste of Time.

I went to an AMP at Wattles and Rochester Road (In the same strip mall as the Detroit Burger Bar). Got a very good massage but nothing extra.

Both of these are on Rochester & 16 and a half. I went into East Asia Spa. I believe this place recently opened up, not sure though. There was a 30 min wait and in addition to being ok with waiting, I was asked to pay the house fee $70 as well. In my experience, places that ask for the house fee first usually offer extras. After waiting for almost and hour, an ugly girl walks in. Half her butt was hanging out and she had a face that make you appreciate looking down for the first part of the massage. I instructed the girl (forgot her name, about 35 years old) to massage the front side of my body and she kept saying we don't do that here, even though she took the liberty to stay in the room while I completely dressed down and even comment on me. I reminded her that I waited one hour. Still no budging. I demanded my money back, got it, and left.

To go across the street to Asian Oasis Spa. I got Linda, asked for an hour's massage. Linda is mid 40's, with a very, very nice behind, but smaller up there. She was really sweet and seemed to be into it, however. She allowed a lot more than usual roaming. At one point, my fingers accidentally found themselves in her kitty, but she immediately said no to that LOL. Ultimately, it was also DIY but roaming was generally liberal considering it's Asian Oasis Spa. $70 house fee, $40 tip.

JoeDocks11
07-05-17, 09:42
So I saw a post on her about a place on 14 mile right off 75. I called got address it's a aprment building spots on 3 D floor went in strait to room right to business really hot Asian girl very hot say they change girls every two weeks +1 (720) 238-6359 his is the number can't get ahold of them now and would like to any other of you been to this goldmine?What was the cost?

PanicKachan
07-05-17, 09:43
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fantastic-massage-734-239-4733-sweet-girls/34171583

I have been member of ISG and joined recently the US edition. Moved here to Detroit Metro recently and had few experiences to share and also looking for mutual sharing with seniors and regulars. My hunt has been around few AMPs and have been successfully in getting HE and also a good bit of roaming. I am more into getting teasing and like who plays with boys from back and then a HJ or CBJ and not into FS. I am into DATY as well but very skeptical of obvious reasons so always looking for good and clean things.

There have been enough reviews on Happy with Silver earlier so will not get more into it. From all my dreams, this place was the only with showers.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fantastic-massage-734-239-4733-sweet-girls/34171583

Two weeks before, went on an afternoon for 30 minutes session. 40 on the house and 40 for tips. Lady in her 40's usual stuffs, bit mechanical, massage was okay and nice teasing around the boys. On the flip, straight to boys and finished soon. While leaving saw another lady who was younger. No showers. Only hot towels and body wiping after the massage.

Katty or Katie was the name. Short one bit plump. 80 for the hour. Everything was offered. I opted for the usual massage and the usual HE. Tipped 60. She kept on asking more to go for FS. Pros-Safe location. No fuss. Cons-Mechanical and no massage. Bit of rush.

Been there twice at Monroe one with Meme and Wendy. Both may be in the 40's. Massage was decent one with either of them. Usual stuffs on the back and on the flip straight to boys. I go there as it is near to work and they know mostly what I need. 40 on the house and tip same amount.

Cheers!! Be safe and have fun. Planning to have a quick visit tomorrow or later today to explore new. Anything interesting PM.

Questar999
07-05-17, 10:22
What was the cost?Really? Because that's a dead number.

Omnitastic
07-05-17, 12:08

What ever happened to Daisy, the girl with the massive massive breasts.I started the hobby right after Andrea Kay disappeared. I wanted Abbey so bad. If there's any info on her, I'd appreciate it.

DangleMan
07-05-17, 14:03
Nope. I reached out to her on Instagram and she said she'd consider it again but not right now.PM me that. I'll keep it discrete. But def want to make an offer.

BoredAf1
07-05-17, 15:21
Really? Because that's a dead number.I know the place he was talking about. Been there done that, they probably change their number cause they run like 3 ads on BP.

DangleMan
07-05-17, 15:38
Longtime lurker. Still trying to catch up on some stuff here.

So if anyone remembers an attractive girl named Angie who advertised in Royal Oak / Ferndale / Novi, I saw her a long time ago. Never saw the goods but got HJ.

I am looking for more American providers who seem legit but may take the top off or give an HJ to semi-regulars. Prefer office locations. PM me for any under the radar personal favorites and I'll return the favor. I have a few that post on BP and CL that I don't see mentioned here who will have a little fun.

I like a challenge. I like the game. I prefer that over knowing ahead of time something will happen.

LohnDog
07-05-17, 16:19
Really? Because that's a dead number.I'm looking for the new number it was in concord place.

I Toftt
07-05-17, 17:40
http://posting.detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/ReportAd.html?oid=33146818

She has been reported on a few times, I visited once awhile back. Than called a month ago to confirm she is the same as her other 3-4 names. Question though has anyone every had more than a HJ from her? If I could get my dick in her month I think I may stop for the convenance factor alone. When I did see her she just wouldn't shut up I tipped $40 for a HJ. Obviously fakes pics as she's prolly 50 lbs heavier, but I pass her house on my way home every day and a quick BBBJ could tempt Me to stop again I think, anyone have some insight.

LohnDog
07-05-17, 18:20
I know the place he was talking about. Been there done that, they probably change their number cause they run like 3 ads on BP.I looked for ads if you see one can you send me a link I have phone number for girls I can give you.

PantyLoverF
07-05-17, 19:18
I had a dream about Amy. Yes she has added more to the menu. Had a nice massage with a HE. Was able to play with the twins. We got talking about BJ's and she told me she can deep throat and I said can you show me. She took a 8 inch dildo out of her dresser and showed me. But she doesn't provide that service. Anyhow, I had a great time. She was fun, massage was fun, we had a great conversation. Yes she does pack protection but who can blame her. As long as you respectful (I asked where I could touch and she told me) and off we went to have fun. 1. 2 was the damage. Oh she answered the door topless in nice lingerie! Will repeat.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/6204020247.html

Forty Four
07-05-17, 20:31
I looked for ads if you see one can you send me a link I have phone number for girls I can give you.Your description is the place I went to yesterday. The initial contact text gave the address and cost of 140 hh, 160 hour. Super hot girl. Said her name is Candy. She couldn't leave her god damn phone alone. I paid for the hour but I only lasted the half. I wanted to stay for the hour but another girl came in and said they were busy and would give me 20 dollars back. Hot chick, but not happy about her constant texting or being pushed out early.

Both these ads are the same phone number, and yes, there's probably another number or two for the same place.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-new-asian-girl-36dd-nuru-more/28187478

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-sweet-asian-beauties-body-to-body-tension-release-massage-call-now/28847621

Charger4990
07-05-17, 21:17
Had another trip to the Spa. I had a dream with Bella who is apparently new and it was one of the better experiences. She was very good a teasing the boys during the shower and even played the fact that their sauna was off pretty well. She then took me to the room, a decent massage. She's all of 5 feet tall with a set of bolt ons and a great figure. She made sure to rub as much of her body against me as she could. The negotiations were quick and painless and the aftermath was tight. Lots of licking and teasing before the final act. Solid time.

Mrtim495
07-05-17, 21:42
I had a dream about Amy. Yes she has added more to the menu. Had a nice massage with a HE. Was able to play with the twins. We got talking about BJ's and she told me she can deep throat and I said can you show me. She took a 8 inch dildo out of her dresser and showed me. But she doesn't provide that service. Anyhow, I had a great time. She was fun, massage was fun, we had a great conversation. Yes she does pack protection but who can blame her. As long as you respectful (I asked where I could touch and she told me) and off we went to have fun. 1. 2 was the damage. Oh she answered the door topless in nice lingerie! Will repeat.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/6204020247.htmlWas that 1. 2 for a hour and just a h. J. ? That sounds a little on the high side.

DangleMan
07-05-17, 23:52
Your description is the place I went to yesterday. The initial contact text gave the address and cost of 140 hh, 160 hour. Super hot girl. Said her name is Candy. She couldn't leave her god damn phone alone. I paid for the hour but I only lasted the half. I wanted to stay for the hour but another girl came in and said they were busy and would give me 20 dollars back. Hot chick, but not happy about her constant texting or being pushed out early.

Both these ads are the same phone number, and yes, there's probably another number or two for the same place.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-new-asian-girl-36dd-nuru-more/28187478

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-sweet-asian-beauties-body-to-body-tension-release-massage-call-now/28847621Where was this place?

HoldenCaul
07-06-17, 10:18
Your description is the place I went to yesterday. The initial contact text gave the address and cost of 140 hh, 160 hour. Super hot girl. Said her name is Candy. She couldn't leave her god damn phone alone. I paid for the hour but I only lasted the half. I wanted to stay for the hour but another girl came in and said they were busy and would give me 20 dollars back. Hot chick, but not happy about her constant texting or being pushed out early.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-sweet-asian-beauties-body-to-body-tension-release-massage-call-now/28847621Yeah, this place is awesome, if you love hot asians. This operation consistently gets the hottest, youngest girls out of all of these asian ads you see. Now, I read here about the phone issue, yeah, the service can be hit and miss. The girl will always be hot but the service is very basic and mechanical and the occasional clunker. But about 80% of the time, it is excellent. Once you get on their roster of regulars they will send you pics ahead of time of who they have coming in next and they are accurate pics. One more thing, if you book for an hour you will NEVER get to stay for an entire hour. Never. You will get more of a non-rushed experience but that's about it. Have fun.

PanicKachan
07-06-17, 10:30
Had another trip to the Spa. I had a dream with Bella who is apparently new and it was one of the better experiences. She was very good a teasing the boys during the shower and even played the fact that their sauna was off pretty well. She then took me to the room, a decent massage. She's all of 5 feet tall with a set of bolt ons and a great figure. She made sure to rub as much of her body against me as she could. The negotiations were quick and painless and the aftermath was tight. Lots of licking and teasing before the final act. Solid time.What was the total damage.

LohnDog
07-06-17, 16:30
Yeah, this place is awesome, if you love hot asians. This operation consistently gets the hottest, youngest girls out of all of these asian ads you see. Now, I read here about the phone issue, yeah, the service can be hit and miss. The girl will always be hot but the service is very basic and mechanical and the occasional clunker. But about 80% of the time, it is excellent. Once you get on their roster of regulars they will send you pics ahead of time of who they have coming in next and they are accurate pics. One more thing, if you book for an hour you will NEVER get to stay for an entire hour. Never. You will get more of a non-rushed experience but that's about it. Have fun.That's the place kinda expensive but you are paying for how hot the girls are.

Forty Four
07-06-17, 17:42
Where was this place?Apartment in the I-75 and 14 Mile Rd area.

Forty Four
07-06-17, 17:44
Yeah, this place is awesome, if you love hot asians. This operation consistently gets the hottest, youngest girls out of all of these asian ads you see. Now, I read here about the phone issue, yeah, the service can be hit and miss. The girl will always be hot but the service is very basic and mechanical and the occasional clunker. But about 80% of the time, it is excellent. Once you get on their roster of regulars they will send you pics ahead of time of who they have coming in next and they are accurate pics. One more thing, if you book for an hour you will NEVER get to stay for an entire hour. Never. You will get more of a non-rushed experience but that's about it. Have fun.This is great info. Thank you.

PantyLoverF
07-06-17, 19:18
Was that 1. 2 for a hour and just a h. J. ? That sounds a little on the high side.That was for a full good massage and the HE on her body.

TomSmith26
07-07-17, 07:05

Appreciate some senior's response to this budding newbie.I believe that they do not offered extras. I heard they fired someone a year ago for doing extras.

TomSmith26
07-07-17, 07:16
There have been a few people reporting on paying only 100 up front for FS. They would not take less than 200 from me.

Would someone please pm how they are doing this?

Nyybry
07-07-17, 08:15
There have been a few people reporting on paying only 100 up front for FS. They would not take less than 200 from me.

Would someone please pm how they are doing this?At first when mamasan has never seen you before you are untrusted. She assumes everyone is a cop so you are financially banged. Once she remembers you. She eases up and let's you in easy as a "regular".

Member #6530
07-07-17, 10:14
That's the place kinda expensive but you are paying for how hot the girls are.Do they provide BBBJ? Or just typical HE?

HoldenCaul
07-07-17, 11:51
At first when mamasan has never seen you before you are untrusted. She assumes everyone is a cop so you are financially banged. Once she remembers you. She eases up and let's you in easy as a "regular".Yup, that's exactly right. I was a 200 guy at first when she would pat me down and say "You got knife? Which cracked me up. Over the years I've gotten it down to 140. I must admit I am a bit curious / jealous of those who are all the way down to 100. That is solid. I usually feel so guilty for what I just put them through that the 140 doesn't seem so bad. If you do the MSOG with a massage in between and take up an hour plus, that's the best deal out there bang for the buck even at 140.

HoldenCaul
07-07-17, 13:04
I believe that they do not offered extras. I heard they fired someone a year ago for doing extras.Yeah, that place is legit only. I found your write up to be very entertaining and thank you for TOFTT to confirm that this place is still the same. I never understood the curtain v. Doors thing either, but after my experience it was obvious that it didn't matter. I was LOL'ing as I read this while sitting in a sales meeting.

You will find that most MP's in the metro area are either legit, DIY, or HJ only. However there are a few gems.

Now that you've busted your AMP cherry, go to M1 in Redford and / or Silver Spa in Dearborn, or even Saigon in Ferndale (lot's of info on these within this forum) and put the erection to use!

HoldenCaul
07-07-17, 13:49
So I saw a post on her about a place on 14 mile right off 75. I called got address it's a aprment building spots on 3 D floor went in strait to room right to business really hot Asian girl very hot say they change girls every two weeks +1 (720) 238-6359 his is the number can't get ahold of them now and would like to any other of you been to this goldmine?Not sure if you got this sorted already, but there's been some recent chatter about this establishment, here are the current links:

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-more/28187478

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...l-now/28847621

Now that you know the location, the trick is to text the BP #'s you see, and when they respond with that specific location, you know you're back in. Kind of a pain but understandable that they operate this way.

Speaker Boner
07-07-17, 19:52
Yup, that's exactly right. I was a 200 guy at first when she would pat me down and say "You got knife? Which cracked me up. Over the years I've gotten it down to 140. I must admit I am a bit curious / jealous of those who are all the way down to 100. That is solid. I usually feel so guilty for what I just put them through that the 140 doesn't seem so bad. If you do the MSOG with a massage in between and take up an hour plus, that's the best deal out there bang for the buck even at 140.And Yellow will play with your booty hole until (as she says) "you cum lot".

Maul1710
07-07-17, 21:12
So I'm officially the first guy to ever get a legit massage at M1 LOL. Went in and MMS asked if I'd been there (several times) and it was clear from the jump she didn't remember or believe me. I handed her my usual fee and knew something was up when she insisted on handing me back all but $40 and said I could only do the half. Tame table shower to follow with no attention to the boys followed by a half assed rub. I know speaking up and arguing my case would have gotten me the usual treatment but the fantasy was broken, I looked back and Yellow was looking hit, and I was happy to walk out with nothing and only pay the small fee rather than give full fee when I was no longer into it.

Won't be returning, I know it's the best budget in the area but I prefer variety and this visit just sealed the deal for me.

Hap Hunter
07-08-17, 00:52
Yup, that's exactly right. I was a 200 guy at first when she would pat me down and say "You got knife? Which cracked me up. Over the years I've gotten it down to 140. I must admit I am a bit curious / jealous of those who are all the way down to 100. That is solid. I usually feel so guilty for what I just put them through that the 140 doesn't seem so bad. If you do the MSOG with a massage in between and take up an hour plus, that's the best deal out there bang for the buck even at 140.Too add on just a bit besides RTFF there is this within Rub Maps.

https://forum.rubmaps.com/forum/4/massage-parlor-tips-for-newbies

In general, I have had good luck by being very specific yet friendly with Mamasan. Get her to laugh if possible. Even the bat shit crazy Mamasan at M1 can be made comfortable. Let Mama know you want certain type, if available, you want for the "massage". I was given a line up once. You know the name from reading this forum say it. The right Yellow will appear. Your 2nd brain will know LOL.

I only pay Mamasan 1/2 hour typically 40 then do a LEO check before getting on the table with SP that comes in. Amazing things happen right then and there. Best is "Oh you no massage just boom boom?" Then the fun begins. No more than a $ unless its Mikki from the Hawaiian Islands out in Lancing area. $1. 40 for her she is worth it! No need for GPS to creep into the AMPs.

TomSmith26
07-08-17, 08:02

Would someone please pm how they are doing this?Sorry for misprint.

VcyClonn
07-08-17, 09:27
So, I took a break from the hobby and then now decided to take another shot. So here it goes. Met Bonita couple of days back. Passed a few texts and appointment set up. Nice woman, talks well, make you feel comfortable once you are at the room. She opens the door topless with a panty on. Donation first which is 1. 4 for hr. I took a shot for an hr based on the above average reviews here. During the initial chat, panty goes down. There is a massage table in room and you go ly there face down. She pour a lot of oil on your back (warning) and rubs all over back with a lot of teasing of the boys. And then performs the naked body rub on your back. After 20 mins, told to flip and the body rub continues on the front. Lot of attention given to the base ground. Deed done with her tatas (just my thing), and clean up with hot towel and then dry up with paper towel. Overall, she is almost good at she what she does. The only down side I found is, she seemed to be rushing (faster hand movements) and the 1 hr session was done in 35 mins. Not sure if I will repeat because of the high rate just for that smaller time. But again, nice lady with a slimmer side body, tries to keep the conversation going, put her best efforts to understand the customer.

Stay safe.

Mrtim495
07-08-17, 09:41
That was for a full good massage and the HE on her body.Did she let you make a mess on her cans?

StreetLegal
07-08-17, 09:59
I searched forum and found a Sherry but seems to be younger and different. Any intel? http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sherry-your-desire-is-my-pleasure/28663866.

ATeal77
07-08-17, 11:34
Did she let you make a mess on her cans?The times I've went insisted on it! Claims to love when a man find on them.

John Draven
07-08-17, 11:42
Well was in the area again. Been super stressed from work and all. So stopped in at M1 and got my favorite color. Mamasan knows I am a regular and gave her the money upfront. Also got her a box of chocolates which she was happy and said we take good care of you. Showered down and super cleaned. Back in the room requested I need a good massage have have been very stressful. Mama stopped in during the session and said something to Yellow. After a few minutes she came back and continue and I almost fell asleep. She asked me same as always and I said yes. After a 25 minutes on the back, she tells me to flip over and applied more oil to work my body and I am almost out in a deep sleep. Like I said I am exhausted. She comes to my ear and whisper to me you go to sleep and I take good care of you.

Off comes the clothing and more oil. Getting a nice body rub as I lay there just dreaming away. After 15 minutes or so of this she climbs off and ask me to scoot forward and she has my legs spread wide for her access. Deep BBJ and sucking of the boys. I can hear the sound and slurping as she sloshing each in her mouth. After a few minutes of this blew my load in her mouth. She came back and continue more massaging and she climbs back on with oil and body slide. Got me all hard for round #2. I feel the rubber go on and a few more sliding and boom she glides right onto my erected shaft going in and out as she slides. Then she slide right back on and sits up to ride me like a porn star. It felt like 10 minutes of this as she she all tensed and enjoying this. Finally blew my load. Cleaned up and said goodbye to Mama on way out.

Fully stress free and looked at the clock. Holy crap! I was there for over 1. 5 hours!!

Jdraven.

RoseBudd
07-08-17, 16:58

I have been member of ISG and joined recently the US edition. Moved here to Detroit Metro recently and had few experiences to share and also looking for mutual sharing with seniors and regulars. My hunt has been around few AMPs and have been successfully in getting HE and also a good bit of roaming. I am more into getting teasing and like who plays with boys from back and then a HJ or CBJ and not into FS. I am into DATY as well but very skeptical of obvious reasons so always looking for good and clean things.

There have been enough reviews on Happy with Silver earlier so will not get more into it. From all my dreams, this place was the only with showers.

Two weeks before, went on an afternoon for 30 minutes session. 40 on the house and 40 for tips. Lady in her 40's usual stuffs, bit mechanical, massage was okay and nice teasing around the boys. On the flip, straight to boys and finished soon. While leaving saw another lady who was younger. No showers. Only hot towels and body wiping after the massage.

Katty or Katie was the name. Short one bit plump. 80 for the hour. Everything was offered. I opted for the usual massage and the usual HE. Tipped 60. She kept on asking more to go for FS. Pros-Safe location. No fuss. Cons-Mechanical and no massage. Bit of rush.

Been there twice at Monroe one with Meme and Wendy. Both may be in the 40's. Massage was decent one with either of them. Usual stuffs on the back and on the flip straight to boys. I go there as it is near to work and they know mostly what I need. 40 on the house and tip same amount.

Cheers!! Be safe and have fun. Planning to have a quick visit tomorrow or later today to explore new. Anything interesting PM.These are all the same link and I'm pretty sure this place doesn't do anything extra. Is this someone trying to drum up business?

PanicKachan
07-08-17, 17:51
These are all the same link and I'm pretty sure this place doesn't do anything extra. Is this someone trying to drum up business?No that was not the intent. I realized now that all the links were same. My bad.

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-new-pretty-staff-2012-monroe-st-unit-106-dearborn-313-427-8547/34351003

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-friend-katty-from-china-not-fake/30761173

Trouble2
07-08-17, 20:10
I searched forum and found a Sherry but seems to be younger and different. Any intel? http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sherry-your-desire-is-my-pleasure/28663866.See my old post: #8410.

Still holds the title of worst ever.

Mrtim495
07-08-17, 20:40
The times I've went insisted on it! Claims to love when a man find on them.She sounds nice, but 120 seems way too high.

StreetLegal
07-09-17, 11:18
See my old post: #8410.

Still holds the title of worst ever.Thank you. For some reason that post didn't come up on my search. Obviously she's been around a while. Thanks for saving me the trouble. She did not return my calls either.

Bruz69
07-09-17, 11:54
Hey guys, new poster to the page but have been doing the deed for awhile now. I've been looking for a place that plays with the back door, and not just with the hand. Does anyone know of anyone / any place that offers at least this service and / or possibly a rusty trombone? I'm more than happy to write a review afterwards, just need to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

HotBong
07-09-17, 12:01
What are all FS places in metro Detroit? These are the ones I know / have personal experience:

Magic on 8 Mile. Surprisingly I don't see any recent discussion about them.

M1.

Sun Spa in Waterford.

Do anyone know what happened to Brownstone in Waterford? Have been there once and had great time compared to Sun / Magic. Are they opening again?

DangleMan
07-09-17, 13:10
Got danked off and had some UTC roaming. Once done I was going to leave and she asked me to stay for the full time and got panic stricken and said "they will call CE on me". I assume that's customs enforcement. Either way, made me kind of re-evaluate what it is we do. Sounds like she was doing it on her own as opposed to being forced (why would she care if it seemed she was giving a HE if it was expected). Either way though. I don't think their life here is easy.

CarlossPicYw
07-09-17, 15:29
Hey guys, new poster to the page but have been doing the deed for awhile now. I've been looking for a place that plays with the back door, and not just with the hand. Does anyone know of anyone / any place that offers at least this service and / or possibly a rusty trombone? I'm more than happy to write a review afterwards, just need to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance!Try Ciara in Redford Township.

ContinentalMan
07-09-17, 17:13
Hey guys, new poster to the page but have been doing the deed for awhile now. I've been looking for a place that plays with the back door, and not just with the hand. Does anyone know of anyone / any place that offers at least this service and / or possibly a rusty trombone? I'm more than happy to write a review afterwards, just need to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance!Shampoo / yellow at M1 does greek.

SkinDogToo
07-09-17, 19:36
Yeah, this place is awesome, if you love hot asians. This operation consistently gets the hottest, youngest girls out of all of these asian ads you see. Now, I read here about the phone issue, yeah, the service can be hit and miss. The girl will always be hot but the service is very basic and mechanical and the occasional clunker. But about 80% of the time, it is excellent. Once you get on their roster of regulars they will send you pics ahead of time of who they have coming in next and they are accurate pics. One more thing, if you book for an hour you will NEVER get to stay for an entire hour. Never. You will get more of a non-rushed experience but that's about it. Have fun.Links are down. Any Ph numbers or new ads? Thank you.

Poker Hard
07-09-17, 22:46
What AMPs are considered high end or VIP?

Poker Hard
07-09-17, 22:51
With all the fake picture in the massage ads how do you guys determine who to see?

HoldenCaul
07-10-17, 08:55
Links are down. Any Ph numbers or new ads? Thank you.Sent you a PM.

HoldenCaul
07-10-17, 08:56
Shampoo / yellow at M1 does greek.Yes, and so does MoMo although not as willingly.

PerfectPenis
07-10-17, 11:38
Seen her adds for a few. Looks to good to be true.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/20-to-30-mins-from-ann-arbor-but-the-best-massage-around/33138563

HeeJung47
07-10-17, 12:20
Yes, and so does MoMo although not as willingly.Once again, this is wrong. Not an Asian massage parlour girl in Michigan will give you this service. Not even the craziest of all, Micky in Charlotte will do greek. But hey, go find out for yourself.

PerfectPenis
07-10-17, 12:31
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/20-to-30-mins-from-ann-arbor-but-the-best-massage-around/33138563

She posts every so often but I can't find any info or ratings.

Thanks.

Lardav1969
07-10-17, 12:40
Well was in the area again. Been super stressed from work and all. So stopped in at M1 and got my favorite color. Mamasan knows I am a regular and gave her the money upfront. Also got her a box of chocolates which she was happy and said we take good care of you. Showered down and super cleaned. Back in the room requested I need a good massage have have been very stressful. Mama stopped in during the session and said something to Yellow. After a few minutes she came back and continue and I almost fell asleep. She asked me same as always and I said yes. After a 25 minutes on the back, she tells me to flip over and applied more oil to work my body and I am almost out in a deep sleep. Like I said I am exhausted. She comes to my ear and whisper to me you go to sleep and I take good care of you.

Off comes the clothing and more oil. Getting a nice body rub as I lay there just dreaming away. After 15 minutes or so of this she climbs off and ask me to scoot forward and she has my legs spread wide for her access. Deep BBJ and sucking of the boys. I can hear the sound and slurping as she sloshing each in her mouth. After a few minutes of this blew my load in her mouth. She came back and continue more massaging and she climbs back on with oil and body slide. Got me all hard for round #2. I feel the rubber go on and a few more sliding and boom she glides right onto my erected shaft going in and out as she slides. Then she slide right back on and sits up to ride me like a porn star. It felt like 10 minutes of this as she she all tensed and enjoying this. Finally blew my load. Cleaned up and said goodbye to Mama on way out.

Fully stress free and looked at the clock. Holy crap! I was there for over 1. 5 hours!!

Jdraven.I know others hand her 120 or 140 do you also leave a tip. I am thinking about going Sat do like a little back door play.

ContinentalMan
07-10-17, 12:58
I know others hand her 120 or 140 do you also leave a tip. I am thinking about going Sat do like a little back door play.$ total out the door. Pretty much anything I want to do. Never pay more than that.

ABigDog
07-10-17, 16:10
Links are down. Any Ph numbers or new ads? Thank you.The link expired, and is no longer good. Thanks.

HoldenCaul
07-10-17, 16:39
The link expired, and is no longer good. Thanks.Text all current BP Asian ads, there's probably 5 or 6 any given day. They will text back very quickly with rates and location. Once you get the reply that it's the apartment at 14/75, you know you found the current #.

MikeLowrey74
07-10-17, 16:40
Shampoo / yellow at M1 does greek.I have seen her but the one time I tried she literally grabbed my cock and said NO NO. LOL.

Maybe you where there before me and already stretched it out for the day LOL.

Is it part of the standard $140 I have been paying?

HoldenCaul
07-10-17, 16:42
Once again, this is wrong. Not an Asian massage parlour girl in Michigan will give you this service. Not even the craziest of all, Micky in Charlotte will do greek. But hey, go find out for yourself.I did go out and find for myself, and then shared my experiences here. Have fun.

Poker Hard
07-10-17, 17:21
Any info on this place? http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fantastic-massage-734-239-4733-sweet-girls/34743893.

TheMagician608
07-10-17, 17:24
Has anyone seen Wendi? She has a twitter and website. I just want to make sure my money and time will be worth it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-real-and-independent-wendi/30342418

Poker Hard
07-10-17, 18:15
Has anyone seen Wendi? She has a twitter and website. I just want to make sure my money and time will be worth it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-real-and-independent-wendi/30342418She looks cute on her twitter page. Do you have a link to her website?

TheMagician608
07-10-17, 22:52
She looks cute on her twitter page. Do you have a link to her website?I believe the link is attached to her twitter account.

I Toftt
07-11-17, 08:23
$ total out the door. Pretty much anything I want to do. Never pay more than that.While we're on topic has anyone ever done a threesome at m1? I've never paid more than $100 and always get msog, last time I was there I jokingly said to the mama a comment about about 2 girls same time she quickly replied not for that price, so it sounds like it's definitely on the menu. I've always wanted a AMP 3 way. Anyone have a story.

MusicBoss10
07-11-17, 09:20
Any info on this place? http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fantastic-massage-734-239-4733-sweet-girls/34743893.
I have been there twice with no hint of extras but a decent massage.

ContinentalMan
07-11-17, 09:26
While we're on topic has anyone ever done a threesome at m1? I've never paid more than $100 and always get msog, last time I was there I jokingly said to the mama a comment about about 2 girls same time she quickly replied not for that price, so it sounds like it's definitely on the menu. I've always wanted a AMP 3 way. Anyone have a story.I have asked about it too and got the same answer. I think they will do it bit for double the cost and honestly, my pockets are not that deep so will have to stay a wish for me.

HoldenCaul
07-11-17, 10:25
I have asked about it too and got the same answer. I think they will do it bit for double the cost and honestly, my pockets are not that deep so will have to stay a wish for me.I've done that for $$.

HoldenCaul
07-11-17, 10:32
I have seen her but the one time I tried she literally grabbed my cock and said NO NO. LOL.

Maybe you where there before me and already stretched it out for the day LOL.

Is it part of the standard $140 I have been paying?140 "should" cover it. She will resist like you experienced, but keep persisting and she will eventually acquiesce, most likely. I do think that there are other factors like how much was paid, do you also give her an additional tip, does she enjoy being with you (relatively speaking). But all I can say for sure is that whatever I am doing, it works for me.

Bruz69
07-11-17, 10:38
Shampoo / yellow at M1 does greek.I meant play / eat my backdoor, not hers. Sorry if I wasn't clear! Would anyone be able to help with that?

HeeJung47
07-11-17, 18:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HeeJung47
07-11-17, 18:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MikeLowrey74
07-11-17, 18:28
140 "should" cover it. She will resist like you experienced, but keep persisting and she will eventually acquiesce, most likely. I do think that there are other factors like how much was paid, do you also give her an additional tip, does she enjoy being with you (relatively speaking). But all I can say for sure is that whatever I am doing, it works for me.I have been going there for a few years. Like when Taco was there. MISS HER LOL. They all love me. I might be one of the only ones that loved Banana because she would try to go 3 times with me. She would smile when she walked in the room and saw it was me.

Shampoo does as well. I think mama wants it for free all bullshit aside.

I do not tip additional but never thought about it there honestly. Used to pay $180 years ago but I think I may have been one of the people that helped bring down the price at M1. I sent lots of friends and told them $160 for years than $150 and alway told them tell mama "eyebrows" sent you. She likes my eyebrows.

Anyway that wasn't important what is is I can not say one girl there like me touch their asshole once. Except Taco and that was to lick. No finger no anal.

I really need to try hard and make it happen.

I Toftt
07-11-17, 19:58
I've done that for $$.Could you give a little detail of how it was? Was it worth the money, did they interact or were there rules. Msog? Would you do it again. How were their attitudes with both of them goin at one dick?

Maybe a description of your encounter would be nice to hear. So others know what to expect.

ContinentalMan
07-11-17, 20:44
Could you give a little detail of how it was? Was it worth the money, did they interact or were there rules. Msog? Would you do it again. How were their attitudes with both of them goin at one dick?

Maybe a description of your encounter would be nice to hear. So others know what to expect.I would for sure like to know as well.

HoldenCaul
07-12-17, 09:02
I would for sure like to know as well.Usually I pay $. 40 for a single session for MSOG over a 90 min time period. In this case, when 2 girls were offered (mama brought it up, not me) the negotiated cost started at $$. 80 but I brought it down to $$. This was in the dead of winter middle of the week middle of the day when they are super slow. Anyway, session started with both of them all over me, blah blah blah, round one over. A 4 hands massage proceeded and then after 45 minutes or so, round 2 was on. Same as round one basically. BBBJ, FS, etc. , each round. I wouldn't repeat because all you're buying is variety at the same time. It's not like you get 4 x msog instead of 2 x. But it was fun at the time no regrets. My suggestion would be to just ask Mama and you might have to reserve a specific day and time so they can accomodate it. Have fun.

HoldenCaul
07-12-17, 09:04
I meant play / eat my backdoor, not hers. Sorry if I wasn't clear! Would anyone be able to help with that?That is very easily attainable with any of them, just ask / direct them to do it.

DangleMan
07-12-17, 10:00
There used to be a cute girl who advertised on Craigslist. Out of Warren. Shawnee. She still advertises on Facebook Market. She's cute and alternative-looking. Anyone ever meet with her?

SuckySucky
07-12-17, 10:38
Noticed Brownstone started advertising again. I have been there numerous times in the past and reported on Lisa, above average, if she is your cup of tea then probably higher in rating with great (f) service. Anyone want to check it out and let us all collectively know what and who's available (can also PM me LOL). If interested in a great go to massage spot in Jackson PM me. Lets exchange info for info.

DutchCourage3
07-12-17, 10:51
Looks like brownstone recently reopened anyone partake?

TullyBlanchard
07-12-17, 12:41
I meant play / eat my backdoor, not hers. Sorry if I wasn't clear! Would anyone be able to help with that?No thanks!

Mrtim495
07-12-17, 14:41
Whatever happened to Sara BT? Haven't seen a post from her since last year.

GMoney1012
07-12-17, 15:33
So been reading reviews for over a yr and find it entertainment and addictive. I tried M1 after all the reviews met madam give her a big hug hopefully to meet yellow. Told her low money. $105.00 in hand odd amount but got me to table shower). Told yellow clean back door really well I like that and had vision of the rusty trombone.

With a little guide she got to a great cleaning up even knuckle deep. The message was sent. In room she said play first then massage. . I said sure. Off came her top and bbj, dt, really great ball suckling, then she went for it. Total rim job! Felt weird but great at same time. Back to the balls and deep throat. Bbjcim and a finger deep thas a great BJ. One you don't get at home!!

I went for second however madam came in and turned the dimmer light up and that's, a signal I was done. Then great massage 20 minutes. Madam said 200.00 next time. I'm a mizer I'll shoot for 120.00.

I'll repeat for sure. Be safe.

BiggDogg78
07-12-17, 18:45
Anyone have any intel / experience with Sally. She advertises on BP. I can't seem to figure out how to upload links properly. Otherwise I would have uploaded it. Any help with that would be appreciated. Not sure of her whereabouts. Body looks nice. Not sure what to make of the blurred out face. That part never really made sense. Eventually people will see your face, why not just post the legit photos. Would like to know if its on the up&up, or if she's worth a visit. Thanks.

Anthroman
07-12-17, 21:16
Tiffany at Saigon provides this service for me. Spits not swallows if that matters, it doesn't to me.Tughunter, Thanks for the recommendation. I saw Tiffany recently. She is gorgeous and gave a very sensual massage. She has fake tits, but they are very well done and just the right size for her frame. Her pussy is shaved. We negotiated a body slide with bbbjtccim, but as soon as I came she turned to spit (as you said she would). This doesn't ruin the experience, but I would still like to find an Asian that provides BBBJTCWS, emphasis on the "with swallow. " DOES ANYONE have any recommendations (besides Micki, to far to drive)? Tiffany was a good experience for $60+ 80. She tried to raise the tip price on me because I was new to her, but she is aware that we pass information on line, and that I knew the normal rates.

NeverTell
07-13-17, 10:14
It's been years since I've spent any time in the Detroit area. Imagine my surprise when I read the forums and find that M1 is still going strong. Is it the same mamasan? She gave me a code word to use knowing I would be away for a while. Wasn't planning on being gone this long LOL.

I'll stop at M1 while there. I'm planning to hand her 100. I'm looking for good massage and HJ ending. However, I'd like to check out any other location for the same thing. Any recommendations between the airport and Rochester? I found a place called Lazy Lotus but there hasn't been any reviews for a long time. I need recommendations and pricing!

Thanks and be safe.

NT.

HoldenCaul
07-13-17, 10:48
Tughunter, Thanks for the recommendation. I saw Tiffany recently. She is gorgeous and gave a very sensual massage. She has fake tits, but they are very well done and just the right size for her frame. Her pussy is shaved. We negotiated a body slide with bbbjtccim, but as soon as I came she turned to spit (as you said she would). This doesn't ruin the experience, but I would still like to find an Asian that provides BBBJTCWS, emphasis on the "with swallow. " DOES ANYONE have any recommendations (besides Micki, to far to drive)? Tiffany was a good experience for $60+ 80. She tried to raise the tip price on me because I was new to her, but she is aware that we pass information on line, and that I knew the normal rates.Not sure how far is too far, but as it is well documented here, all of the ladies at M1 provide BBBJCIMWS, as do a couple from Silver Spa. That's funny about the pricing. The forum pays off again. Did Tiffany tell you "don't post review on website?

HoldenCaul
07-13-17, 17:17
It's been years since I've spent any time in the Detroit area. Imagine my surprise when I read the forums and find that M1 is still going strong. Is it the same mamasan? She gave me a code word to use knowing I would be away for a while. Wasn't planning on being gone this long LOL.

I'll stop at M1 while there. I'm planning to hand her 100. I'm looking for good massage and HJ ending. However, I'd like to check out any other location for the same thing. Any recommendations between the airport and Rochester? I found a place called Lazy Lotus but there hasn't been any reviews for a long time. I need recommendations and pricing!

Thanks and be safe.

NT.Sounds like you know what you're doing at M1, good deal. The other place in your line of travel is Silver Spa at Tele / Mich. Same deal maybe pay a bit more but you will be happy regardless. Have fun.

Senor Fox
07-13-17, 17:38
Tughunter, Thanks for the recommendation. I saw Tiffany recently. She is gorgeous and gave a very sensual massage. She has fake tits, but they are very well done and just the right size for her frame. Her pussy is shaved. We negotiated a body slide with bbbjtccim, but as soon as I came she turned to spit (as you said she would). This doesn't ruin the experience, but I would still like to find an Asian that provides BBBJTCWS, emphasis on the "with swallow. " DOES ANYONE have any recommendations (besides Micki, to far to drive)? Tiffany was a good experience for $60+ 80. She tried to raise the tip price on me because I was new to her, but she is aware that we pass information on line, and that I knew the normal rates.Which Saigon? The reviews on Rubmaps for the Ferndale location indicate extras aren't on the table.

Lardav1969
07-13-17, 19:07

Thanks and be safe.

NT.Not sure about the east side. But as you leave airport there is 3 on Eureka road. 2st by bowling right before telegraph will usually find young ladies. 3nd is Burlington shopping center across from south land. 3rd is about another 2 miles across from harbor freight the one time I was there young girl and she allow lots of roaming under her skirt.

JohnQP313
07-13-17, 23:53
I had an itch and seeing as they are open again I stopped on by. It was mid day and from the appearance of the parking lot you would assume the place was abandoned. I was the only car there! As I enter, mamasan asks of I had been there before then promises me they have a nice new girl. I give. 8 for the hour and get ready.

In walks a mid ages Korean with decent bolt ons and an ok body. She introduced herself as June. We head to the table shower where she insists on playing with my asshole. I'm not a fan, but there was no penetration so I didn't object.

After 5-8 minutes in the sauna I'm brought back to the room and get a pretty decent massage. On the flip I'm asked what I want and I tell her everything. I hand her another. 8 and she objects. Telling me that will only get a French lesson and even that's a deal, as she gets 1. 0 for French. I tell her that's all I have and all I've paid in the past. I mention I can head a tad south to detroit and that is more than enough. I'm told no and she hands over / I take the cash back. She says lay down and I'll give you a little more massage. I respond "that's fine" and jump back on the table. After about 2 minutes she relents and says "ok, I'll do it this time. ".

She takes the cash and goes to get supplies. She comes back and starts on some great oral and as we proceed to FS she insists on controlling the speed and only with her riding. I fill up the hat and as I'm dressing I'm told next time bring 2. 0 total and I'll get better service. Her oral was great but the FS was meh. The entire time I was there I never heard the phone ring and when I left I was still the only one in the parking lot.

I don't know if I'd repeat, but if I do there is no way I'd pay 2. 0. The whole experience reminded me of an old story I was told about a single bidder at an auction and being asked to raise my bid!

Stay safe,

JQP.

HoldenCaul
07-14-17, 08:39
Which Saigon? The reviews on Rubmaps for the Ferndale location indicate extras aren't on the table.As have been verified numerous times in this forum. Go see for yourself.

Poker Hard
07-14-17, 20:32
Usually I pay $. 40 for a single session for MSOG over a 90 min time period. In this case, when 2 girls were offered (mama brought it up, not me) the negotiated cost started at $$. 80 but I brought it down to $$. This was in the dead of winter middle of the week middle of the day when they are super slow. Anyway, session started with both of them all over me, blah blah blah, round one over. A 4 hands massage proceeded and then after 45 minutes or so, round 2 was on. Same as round one basically. BBBJ, FS, etc. , each round. I wouldn't repeat because all you're buying is variety at the same time. It's not like you get 4 x msog instead of 2 x. But it was fun at the time no regrets. My suggestion would be to just ask Mama and you might have to reserve a specific day and time so they can accomodate it. Have fun.140 for a single session at M1 sounds like deal to me.

StreetLegal
07-15-17, 00:38
Anyone have any intel / experience with Sally. She advertises on BP. I can't seem to figure out how to upload links properly. Otherwise I would have uploaded it. Any help with that would be appreciated. Not sure of her whereabouts. Body looks nice. Not sure what to make of the blurred out face. That part never really made sense. Eventually people will see your face, why not just post the legit photos. Would like to know if its on the up&up, or if she's worth a visit. Thanks.Works out of a dump in North Hamtramck. I'm not a fan. To quick and oddly ghetto. Been a long time so may have improved.

GatorBait 123
07-15-17, 13:57
Which Saigon? The reviews on Rubmaps for the Ferndale location indicate extras aren't on the table.Did you check the date on those that's why I'm not on that site anymore those are old reviews dude.

Tigers1987
07-15-17, 15:54
Went to Brownstone the other day, booked for half hour, met June started with a back massage for 8 min on the flip asked me what you want, I said everything she asked how much you used to pay (I told her I've been here twice before they shut down) I said 100 with Lisa She got really rude and say No only massage (she wanted 140), told me to go to the internet and write the old price is not available anymore, went back to massage my back, told to massage the front now, said no only back, told her this bs, I flipped over and she started massaging the front, after 5 min said you are done, I said no sweetie its 30 min session and you only did 15-20, She went out to ask the Mamasan about the time, came back again to finish the massage with bitchy resting face, I asked why you are upset and you will loss business with this bad attitude, said I don't care I am leaving anyway and I hate this place because people like you, on my way out met the Mamasan told her about my bad experience and old staff Lisa was much better, I won't repeat unless they have new girls.

Stay safe.

BiggDogg78
07-15-17, 17:34
Works out of a dump in North Hamtramck. I'm not a fan. To quick and oddly ghetto. Been a long time so may have improved.Thanks for the info. Never really felt comfortable setting something up. Now I can definitely save my time and money.

Thanks.

BillCo
07-15-17, 18:25
Has anyone seen this lady, her ad suggest there might be extra's available.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/specialty-gluts-and-inner-thighs-very-discreet-rosannes-heavenly-hands/26716972

XirCom
07-15-17, 22:26
Has anyone seen this lady, her ad suggest there might be extra's available.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/specialty-gluts-and-inner-thighs-very-discreet-rosannes-heavenly-hands/26716972Have seen her many times in the past, she offers HE for a small upcharge, don't remember how much. She's a bigger woman if that bothers you. Had the girls utc every time. Was a legit massage with a nice ending.

Xircom.

Xircom.

Hotcarl76
07-16-17, 13:53
Went to Brownstone the other day, booked for half hour, met June started with a back massage for 8 min on the flip asked me what you want, I said everything she asked how much you used to pay (I told her I've been here twice before they shut down) I said 100 with Lisa She got really rude and say No only massage (she wanted 140), told me to go to the internet and write the old price is not available anymore, went back to massage my back, told to massage the front now, said no only back, told her this bs, I flipped over and she started massaging the front, after 5 min said you are done, I said no sweetie its 30 min session and you only did 15-20, She went out to ask the Mamasan about the time, came back again to finish the massage with bitchy resting face, I asked why you are upset and you will loss business with this bad attitude, said I don't care I am leaving anyway and I hate this place because people like you, on my way out met the Mamasan told her about my bad experience and old staff Lisa was much better, I won't repeat unless they have new girls.

Stay safe.Stand up to these ho's! I bitched to mamasan back in November when some chick kept her hand on her clit while I tried fucking her and she was fucking with my rhythm and complaining and then she mouthy with me. At that point, I had already been banging her for nearly 10 minutes in several diff positions (I like to take my time) and I got ALL of my tip $$ back - $ or $. 2.

I was going to go there this past Thurs until someone took one for the team. Ill stay at silver spa or lansing.

NeverTell
07-17-17, 09:35
It seems most AMPs in the area that are known for extras are not known to provided an actual good massage for the advertised time. I've been reading reviews and have been getting recommendations (thank you). I know I'm in the minority but I'm not looking for FS. But I do need a HJ as a minimum or a CBJ at most but I want at least 50 minutes of a real massage. Where do you go for this? My zone is Romulus to just north of Troy.

Be safe,

NT.

NeverTell
07-17-17, 09:50
Any info on this one. I like the prices http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-sc-spa-walk-in-special-45-60-mins-248-XXX-2033/28982837.

Questar999
07-17-17, 15:07
It seems most AMPs in the area that are known for extras are not known to provided an actual good massage for the advertised time. I've been reading reviews and have been getting recommendations (thank you). I know I'm in the minority but I'm not looking for FS. But I do need a HJ as a minimum or a CBJ at most but I want at least 50 minutes of a real massage. Where do you go for this? My zone is Romulus to just north of Troy.

Be safe,

NT.I Just make it a 2 hour affair. First I go get a great massage and then for my second stop I'll go to a place that is known for teasing and then pleasing. Costs more but it sure is fun.

NeverTell
07-17-17, 16:08
I Just make it a 2 hour affair. First I go get a great massage and then for my second stop I'll go to a place that is known for teasing and then pleasing. Costs more but it sure is fun.I like that idea but I might reverse it, fun time first, relax second.

Forty Four
07-17-17, 19:09
A couple weeks ago, I called the number in the ad below and was given the address for an apartment in the I-75/14 Mile Rd area. This place was discussed in several posts at the time.

The ad with that number disappeared for at least several days, but then reappeared later. I called the number and was given a different address. A motel a couple miles north.

Just for cross-reference info. It's the same address I was given when calling a different number in this ad: http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-andcute-hot-goddess-asian-girl-good-times/32877778.

I have a hard time with all accents (Asian, British, American Hillbilly, etc), but my understanding is neighbors complained. Maybe the "old" place is still operating, and it was just me who was sent to a different place. I don't know, but figured I'd share my story in case someone was trying to locate the I-75/14 Mile location.

Hotcarl76
07-17-17, 21:05
Originally Posted by NeverTell *[ViewOriginalPost].

Be safe,

NT.

I Just make it a 2 hour affair. First I go get a great massage and then for my second stop I'll go to a place that is known for teasing and then pleasing. Costs more but it sure is fun. I Just make it a 2 hour affair. First I go get a great massage and then for my second stop I'll go to a place that is known for teasing and then pleasing. Costs more but it sure is fun. [ / QUOTE].

I am now on the verge of doing this. Friday just didn't work out for me. My intention was to go to Lee Accupressure in Garden City or Inkster (Ford Rd & Inkster?) for a really good massage. Then off to M-1 or Silver Spa. Lee Accu is $60/ hr for a good massage. I've heard of extras there but went there twice and got nothing but the massage is top rate quality. The place was busted a year ago or so. Going to Silver Spa gets me in the nearly $300 range total which is not ideal but if the parking lot at M1 is busy with the gin and juice posse, I would then head to Silver Spa.

EyeYam1
07-17-17, 23:32
Would really like a great massage and HE from an AA woman. Can be a little older / more expensive but I'm hoping to find a real soulful professional. PM me if you have a suggestion?

NeverTell
07-17-17, 23:40
I picked my poison and went to the place on Monroe in Dearborn. Based on what I've seen about Dearborn I expected to see a large number of Muslims walking around but as far as I could tell I didn't see any. I walked in and was escorted to a room by who I would later find out was Sasha. I found Sasha to be very pleasant to look at, especially that ass. When did Asians get assess? She was also super nice.

So I don't normally add reports unless I have something new to share. I'm making an exception because I'm under the impression this place is fairly new. I could be wrong but I don't live here.

House fee was 60 for an hour and I'm pretty sure I got an hour. I tipped Sasha 40. I really wanted to give her 60 because she did a good massage and wasn't just a jack and go. However, when I pulled out the 40, she said "you take care of me!" And gave me a big hug.

Funny story, I exploded a LOT and with every shot would say "oh my gawd," "oh my gawd!" when it was done she said "you cum so much" then she asked "did you pee? What the hell? I know it was more than usual but to think it was pee?

I might got one more place next week before I head back home. Thanks for all the help.

BoomBoom74
07-18-17, 08:34
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-starting-at-4500only-a-few-appointments-leftl/19439702

Anyone seen her. Is a HE on offer or is she completely legit. ? She is pretty hot.

Bzerkley
07-18-17, 13:00
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-starting-at-4500only-a-few-appointments-leftl/19439702

Anyone seen her. Is a HE on offer or is she completely legit. ? She is pretty hot.She is legit. Her husband has her post pictures that are enticing. But she is in scrubs and gives a pretty good massage. No extras at all.

MustangMatt
07-18-17, 16:35
She is legit. Her husband has her post pictures that are enticing. But she is in scrubs and gives a pretty good massage. No extras at all.She could make a fortune if she offered HE's. Wow!

Flip Fan
07-18-17, 16:52
I picked my poison and went to the place on Monroe in Dearborn. Based on what I've seen about Dearborn I expected to see a large number of Muslims walking around but as far as I could tell I didn't see any. I walked in and was escorted to a room by who I would later find out was Sasha. I found Sasha to be very pleasant to look at, especially that ass. When did Asians get assess? She was also super nice.

So I don't normally add reports unless I have something new to share. I'm making an exception because I'm under the impression this place is fairly new. I could be wrong but I don't live here.

House fee was 60 for an hour and I'm pretty sure I got an hour. I tipped Sasha 40. I really wanted to give her 60 because she did a good massage and wasn't just a jack and go. However, when I pulled out the 40, she said "you take care of me!" And gave me a big hug.

Funny story, I exploded a LOT and with every shot would say "oh my gawd," "oh my gawd!" when it was done she said "you cum so much" then she asked "did you pee? What the hell? I know it was more than usual but to think it was pee?

I might got one more place next week before I head back home. Thanks for all the help.I was in the mood and after reading another good review of this place I made the drive (40 min) down there. It was smaller than what I expected, kind of dumpy, saw no attractive girls, but received a very good massage but almost no teasing and no HE. Wendy a plump, sweaty 40 something asian tried her best but couldn't make me squirt. Almost 3 hrs and 100. Wasted. Still horny for some hot Asian who loves to tease, preferably at least topless. Any suggestions anyone?

Won't be going back.

Unkown1351
07-18-17, 17:12
Seen Kay a few times now, safe apartment in southfield. Pics are accurate. Decent massage but uses wayyyy to much oil. It's like the exxon Valdez. Standard he on the flip. Revealed some decent juggs for the ending.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/d/bright-skies-and-calm-minds/6225174261.html

BoomBoom74
07-18-17, 19:55
She could make a fortune if she offered HE's. Wow!No kidding. It's too bad, she is just my type.

Bruz69
07-18-17, 19:55
Can anyone tell me what M-1's hours are? Can't seem to find them online. Thanks in advance!

BoomBoom74
07-18-17, 20:04
Saw her couple of weeks back. 130 for an hour of Nuru and a HE. She is in Southfield.

Pros:

Safe location. She is very cute, thin and speaks very well. Will take directions well. Allows you to touch her everywhere but no penetration.

Cons:

Uses a lot of oil and there is no shower available. So if you are going home to someone make sure you get into the shower the first chance you get. I paid for 1 hour but she did 20 min on the back and once flipped, she went for the boys immediately and I shot my load in 10 so all together only 30 minutes. She will not complete a massage for the rest of the time. So kinda expensive for 130 dollars.

http://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

LohnDog
07-18-17, 20:26
A couple weeks ago, I called the number in the ad below and was given the address for an apartment in the I-75/14 Mile Rd area. This place was discussed in several posts at the time.

The ad with that number disappeared for at least several days, but then reappeared later. I called the number and was given a different address. A motel a couple miles north.

Just for cross-reference info. It's the same address I was given when calling a different number in this ad: http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-andcute-hot-goddess-asian-girl-good-times/32877778.

I have a hard time with all accents (Asian, British, American Hillbilly, etc), but my understanding is neighbors complained. Maybe the "old" place is still operating, and it was just me who was sent to a different place. I don't know, but figured I'd share my story in case someone was trying to locate the I-75/14 Mile location.I was told by coco some asshole called the cops at th last placeI loved that spot haven't been to the new one at redroof inn did you go?

DangleMan
07-18-17, 21:46

I might got one more place next week before I head back home. Thanks for all the help.Dearborn Rocks. Also, majority of Arabs in Dearborn are Lebanese Christian.

DangleMan
07-18-17, 21:48
Seen Kay a few times now, safe apartment in southfield. Pics are accurate. Decent massage but uses wayyyy to much oil. It's like the exxon Valdez. Standard he on the flip. Revealed some decent juggs for the ending.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/d/bright-skies-and-calm-minds/6225174261.htmlI support this 100%. Nice apartment. Good, thick yet fit body. Ask her to use no oul. She will then downgrade to something else that barely left any smell or residue. She is really cute.

RaidersFan50
07-18-17, 22:57
Has anyone been to either the spa at 4225 highland rd or the sun spa in waterford. Any info will be appreciated.

Forty Four
07-19-17, 01:10
I was told by coco some asshole called the cops at th last placeI loved that spot haven't been to the new one at redroof inn did you go?Thanks for confirming "it wasn't just me" who was sent elsewhere. Bummer, I liked that apartment location too.

Yes, I went. She said her name was Jenny or Jeanie. She did seem nervous when looking out the window. Like the last time, I wanted an hour, but was rushed and only got a half. Uncertain if I'll repeat.

BillCo
07-19-17, 11:40

I might got one more place next week before I head back home. Thanks for all the help.You got a description of the ladies there?

FCastle88
07-19-17, 17:10
All the reviews for Bonita have been for 1 hr appointments. Does she have a 30 minute option? If so how much was it.

Chipewa
07-19-17, 17:29
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%CF%BCin-u%CF%BC-s%C9%9Bns%C9%91ti%C9%B5n-long-legged-ebony/28182264

Anyone seen her?

Alertd
07-19-17, 18:28

I have a hard time with all accents (Asian, British, American Hillbilly, etc), but my understanding is neighbors complained. Maybe the "old" place is still operating, and it was just me who was sent to a different place. I don't know, but figured I'd share my story in case someone was trying to locate the I-75/14 Mile location.Same thing happened to me. I have been to the apartment 3 times but last weekend I went to the motel a few miles away off Rochester Road.

FCastle88
07-19-17, 19:02
All the reviews I've read / searched for have referenced a 1 hr appointment. Does she have a 30 minute option for cheaper?

Saw her couple of weeks back. 130 for an hour of Nuru and a HE. She is in Southfield.

Pros:

Safe location. She is very cute, thin and speaks very well. Will take directions well. Allows you to touch her everywhere but no penetration.

Cons:

Uses a lot of oil and there is no shower available. So if you are going home to someone make sure you get into the shower the first chance you get. I paid for 1 hour but she did 20 min on the back and once flipped, she went for the boys immediately and I shot my load in 10 so all together only 30 minutes. She will not complete a massage for the rest of the time. So kinda expensive for 130 dollars.

http://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

BoomBoom74
07-19-17, 21:58
All the reviews for Bonita have been for 1 hr appointments. Does she have a 30 minute option? If so how much was it.There is no 30 min option. If you can control yourself, you can have a great time with her for the full one hour but unfortunately I could not hold on for longer.

Unkown1351
07-20-17, 10:49
You got a description of the ladies there?Oldest to youngest.

Wendy 35-40 I'd say chubby, maybe c cup. Natural.

Lucy 25-30 skinny with ance. C cup.

Sasha 20? A-b cup. Cute.

Wendy provides the best massage. Sasha is more of a teasing massage.

Disclaimer. I'm horrible with age guessing.

JohnSolo
07-20-17, 11:03
I had a dream about Payton a few weeks ago. She is sweet, cute and gives a great massage. $100 Hh. I have seen her before and it's always a great massage with a HE at the end. She is always topless in a thong and and allows roaming. Amazing natural DDs. Soft and beautiful. I recently saw a post that she is offering FS. Is this true? Has anyone ever received more than HE?

HoldenCaul
07-20-17, 14:04
Same thing happened to me. I have been to the apartment 3 times but last weekend I went to the motel a few miles away off Rochester Road.It's temporary they will relocate to an apartment next month or so.

HoldenCaul
07-20-17, 14:06
Can anyone tell me what M-1's hours are? Can't seem to find them online. Thanks in advance!10 AM. Midnight (sometimes close earlier depending).

HoldenCaul
07-20-17, 14:07
Would really like a great massage and HE from an AA woman. Can be a little older / more expensive but I'm hoping to find a real soulful professional. PM me if you have a suggestion?See Ebony at Saigon.

I Toftt
07-20-17, 15:08
Stopped in m1, $100 to mms at the door well she actually spotted another $5 bucks in my hand and snatched that too. LOL oh well. In comes mono / Mona. Whatever she's a spinner late 30's good attitude, goes right to some flirting and teasing to a cbj-good technique, and got the first pop out of the way, about 10-15 minutes of massage than some teasing an ball licking, than she hopped on top cowgirl til I popped again. Definitely tighter than I expected-got to love the asians for those small holes. Good trip $105 out the door An 2 pops. Enjoy.

Bzerkley
07-20-17, 16:04
I had a dream about Payton a few weeks ago. She is sweet, cute and gives a great massage. $100 Hh. I have seen her before and it's always a great massage with a HE at the end. She is always topless in a thong and and allows roaming. Amazing natural DDs. Soft and beautiful. I recently saw a post that she is offering FS. Is this true? Has anyone ever received more than HE?No FS. But very erotic HE. What a doll.

Mrtim495
07-20-17, 17:27
No FS. But very erotic HE. What a doll.Do you have a link for her?

MidMichGeezer
07-20-17, 18:21
HeeJung doesn't have the balls to say in the open forum what he private messaged me so here is what he said, ".

Was only stating how many spas on rochester road dumbass.

And by the way. You got daty and FS in troy in your latest wet dream asswipe. So, stay out in the fucking sparturd area with the 65 year old ladies who you have to pay to touch your 2 inch penis. Fucking loser. Spas in troy don't give extras. Pretty sure you don't even know where troy is mt redneck. Go fuck yourself.

This is how he earned the title of "Troll" is because he hides under the table hoping he can suck up some droppings!

ATeal77
07-20-17, 20:35
Do you have a link for her?Would love to see her from what everyone has said about her but it seems she only sees returning clients. No new clients.

Mrtim495
07-20-17, 20:41
Would love to see her from what everyone has said about her but it seems she only sees returning clients. No new clients.That is a drag. What area does she work out of?

Tiger0033
07-20-17, 21:11
HeeJung doesn't have the balls to say in the open forum what he private messaged me so here is what he said, ".

Was only stating how many spas on rochester road dumbass.

And by the way. You got daty and FS in troy in your latest wet dream asswipe. So, stay out in the fucking sparturd area with the 65 year old ladies who you have to pay to touch your 2 inch penis. Fucking loser. Spas in troy don't give extras. Pretty sure you don't even know where troy is mt redneck. Go fuck yourself.

This is how he earned the title of "Troll" is because he hides under the table hoping he can suck up some droppings!Yea he claims he's friends with all the parlor owners. Says he gets paid to call people out if they post a bad review on a place. I've gotten troll messsges like that too from him. He is bored and has nothing better to do than troll review sites.

Averily
07-20-17, 22:24
There's the Southfield office girl. Not sure if you mean you want an older girl. This one is young and smoking hot and huge tits on a small frame. She had no problem letting them loose.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-100-satisfaction-sexy-relaxation-awaits-you/17890614

Would really like a great massage and HE from an AA woman. Can be a little older / more expensive but I'm hoping to find a real soulful professional. PM me if you have a suggestion?

DangleMan
07-20-17, 23:20
Would really like a great massage and HE from an AA woman. Can be a little older / more expensive but I'm hoping to find a real soulful professional. PM me if you have a suggestion?Keyla / Key in Southfield. Safe apartment. Good body. Good time.

JohnSolo
07-21-17, 07:18
Do you have a link for her?https://milfy.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/20152626/#.

JohnSolo
07-21-17, 07:24
Keyla / Key in Southfield. Safe apartment. Good body. Good time.Is this the provider you are referring to?

http://420.com.detroit.escortbabylon.com/post/18104105/#.

Unkown1351
07-21-17, 12:45
Is this the provider you are referring to?

http://420.com.detroit.escortbabylon.com/post/18104105/#.No, it's this one.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/d/bright-skies-and-calm-minds/6225174261.html

Mrtim495
07-21-17, 13:38
https://milfy.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/20152626/#.Thanks for the link. She looks real hot too.

BetaRayBill
07-21-17, 17:35
Do you have a name? Been hoping Brittney or Katie / Kira would reappear.

There's the Southfield office girl. Not sure if you mean you want an older girl. This one is young and smoking hot and huge tits on a small frame. She had no problem letting them loose.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-100-satisfaction-sexy-relaxation-awaits-you/17890614

Mrtim495
07-21-17, 20:23

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-100-satisfaction-sexy-relaxation-awaits-you/17890614What was the damage? Were they real or enhanced?

Averily
07-21-17, 22:13
I think the name is Nikki. She's been reviewed before.

Do you have a name? Been hoping Brittney or Katie / Kira would reappear.

PanicKachan
07-22-17, 10:36
http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-new-pretty-young-high-quality-relaxation/32590128

Any reviews here. Looking for dream near Farmington / Novi / Livonia. Please suggest.

CarlossPicYw
07-22-17, 13:53
Do you have a name? Been hoping Brittney or Katie / Kira would reappear.She goes by Nikki, you can find a bunch of reviews here searching for that name. She's one of the hottest massage providers I've seen, absolutely excellent body. Decent rates too. Her bodyslide isn't really a true nuru, but it's pretty good. Her massage is halfway decent. The one real downside to her is that she's HE-only, no extras. Given her use of a rubber glove when performing the finish, it's pretty clear that that's not her favorite part. She's given me the "maybe when I get more comfortable with you" thing multiple times, but I have yet to see anything else, regardless of how much I offer.

LetsGetStarted
07-22-17, 15:28
Are these two for real? http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-sensual-bodywork/28511534.

LetsGetStarted
07-22-17, 15:36
Found this ad on craigslist and wondered if anyone has tried this place, thank you https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/d/incredible-full-body/6230903677.html.

StalkOfLife
07-22-17, 21:32
They look great, try it out and report back!

Are these two for real? http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-sensual-bodywork/28511534.

BigCass
07-23-17, 08:46
LOL. If someone busted out a rubber glove I would just have to end it. Total turn off. But then again I like them dirty. LOL.

She goes by Nikki, you can find a bunch of reviews here searching for that name. She's one of the hottest massage providers I've seen, absolutely excellent body. Decent rates too. Her bodyslide isn't really a true nuru, but it's pretty good. Her massage is halfway decent. The one real downside to her is that she's HE-only, no extras. Given her use of a rubber glove when performing the finish, it's pretty clear that that's not her favorite part. She's given me the "maybe when I get more comfortable with you" thing multiple times, but I have yet to see anything else, regardless of how much I offer.

Mike Hocke
07-23-17, 09:49
Coming to downtown Detroit for a few days. Any ALL's close by? And where is this "M1" you speak of?

Sanfr
07-23-17, 10:59
Visiting your wonderful city next weekend. Please direct me to the young beautiful Asian women.