PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

TooBuku
01-28-22, 14:11
Had a great week in your lovely city, primarily frequenting Hanks North. Went Sunday, Monday and today. Sunday night, got a great FS dance from a curvy blonde and figured it would be tough to top. $150 all in.

Monday afternoon, went again and immediately met a beautiful mixed spinner with larger cans. She was in GREAT shape and originally asked for $250 and I frankly told her I won't go more than $150. To my surprise, she agreed without hesitation. To my surprise, she was awesome and was super physical and seemed to actually enjoy it!

This afternoon was by far the best. Saw a hot ass redhead that just arrived. She hopped on stage and right after, headed my way to talk. We chatted for 45 minutes and hit it off well. Didn't give the "extras" vibe. Boy was I wrong. Asked me to get a dance and said her standard dance was $150, but said she liked me and would go back for $100. I was VERY attracted to her. We get back there and she proceeds to absolutely molest me!(in a good way). BBJ and BBFS were both done without saying anything. I asked her if she had protection and she said she wanted it raw. Don't have to tell me twice!Beautiful? Great shape? Spinner? Hot ass readhead? At Henry the VIIIs? I call bullshit.

Jay23
01-28-22, 15:10
Did you go to the evening shift, I always found the evening shifts to be bad because the number of customers is very high.

Also spent a couple hours in the Silver Cricket. Nice club, but was quoted $300 and $250 and proceeded to bail. The two that quoted were the best of the bunch, and honestly, 2 out of the three I had dances with at Henry VIII were way better at a fraction of the cost. Wasn't impressed with Bogarts, but I have had some success there in the past. The old bitchy waitress was constantly trying to get me to buy more drinks when mine was still half full. I finally told her to move along and then within minutes, the goon bouncer told me if I didn't drink more, I would have to leave. I showed him the drink and told him I was leaving anyways. He agreed it was stupid, but no loss there. Most of their ladies were either old or chubby. One "hot" out of the bunch. And by hot, I mean she was decent from across a Smokey room.

Original Man 78
01-28-22, 17:05
I'm heading there today before dayshift ends. I'll try and provide a report when I get back.

Jules Jordan
01-28-22, 18:59
SC had ten dancers with many customers. Aria, Capri, Daisy, Desire, Kimbella, Kitty, and Naomi were some of the stage names. Kimbella was the appearance standout, she provided a worthwhile session here last year. Overall, the lineup was a disappointment.

H8 had eleven dancers with sparse customers. Alana, Angel, Cat, Coco, Destiny, Dream, Kay, Melony, Lindzee, Nicole, and Secret were the names. Just an okay-looking lineup. Secret was the appearance standout. Listed below are dancers that I've previously sampled or interacted with today.

Angel is 30 ish, black, dyed blonde, C-cup tits, thick build, and has tats. She provided a worthwhile session here in 2017.

Destiny is 30 ish, black, dark hair, A-cup tits, athletic build, and tall. She provided a worthwhile session here in 2019.

Lindzee is early 30's, white, dark red hair, large B-cup tits, short, medium build, wears glasses, and has tats. She provided a good session today. I would repeat. Fans of Ashley and Nicole will dig Lindzee.

Nicole is 30's, Korean / white mix, dark hair, B-cup tits, thick build, and has tats. She provided a worthwhile session at BT's in 2016.

Secret is 30 ish, white, dark hair, large enhanced tits, tight body, wears glasses and has tats. She quoted me 400 for everything because that's her price at Landing Strip. Whatever.

The first half was uncovered with all dancers detailed above.

Total damage at Hanks today was 145 for cover charge, a beer, VIP tax, and tips. Pic is labeled.

RobertABouy
01-28-22, 23:34
Beautiful? Great shape? Spinner? Hot ass readhead? At Henry the VIIIs? I call bullshit.Call it what you want. With 8 posts. Try contributing something of substance!

Spite36
01-28-22, 23:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

The asshole who can only be bothered to post twice a year is the same asshole telling other guys not to post.

Fuck off,

A2

FictionGenius
01-29-22, 02:28
SC had ten dancers with many customers. Aria, Capri, Daisy, Desire, Kimbella, Kitty, and Naomi were some of the stage names. Kimbella was the appearance standout, she provided a worthwhile session here last year. Overall, the lineup was a disappointment.

H8 had eleven dancers with sparse customers. Alana, Angel, Cat, Coco, Destiny, Dream, Kay, Melony, Lindzee, Nicole, and Secret were the names. Just an okay-looking lineup. Secret was the appearance standout. Listed below are dancers that I've previously sampled or interacted with today.

Angel is 30 ish, black, dyed blonde, C-cup tits, thick build, and has tats. She provided a worthwhile session here in 2017.

Destiny is 30 ish, black, dark hair, A-cup tits, athletic build, and tall. She provided a worthwhile session here in 2019.

Lindzee is early 30's, white, dark red hair, large B-cup tits, short, medium build, wears glasses, and has tats. She provided a good session today. I would repeat. Fans of Ashley and Nicole will dig Lindzee.

Nicole is 30's, Korean / white mix, dark hair, B-cup tits, thick build, and has tats. She provided a worthwhile session at BT's in 2016.

Secret is 30 ish, white, dark hair, large enhanced tits, tight body, wears glasses and has tats. She quoted me 400 for everything because that's her price at Landing Strip. Whatever.

The first half was uncovered with all dancers detailed above.

Total damage at Hanks today was 145 for cover charge, a beer, VIP tax, and tips. Pic is labeled.Is that Lindzee at least I don't see the label LOL.

Lamarr
01-29-22, 07:19
Is that Lindzee at least I don't see the label LOL.If you hover over the thumbnail, a popup shows the file name (in this case, it displays Lindzee. Jpg).

Member #6492
01-29-22, 09:55
Beautiful? Great shape? Spinner? Hot ass readhead? At Henry the VIIIs? I call bullshit.To be fair, Lindsay / Lindsey / Lindzee is pretty hot.

CrackHoreLover
01-29-22, 11:57
Not yet.

As per the rules of this board.

Please do not post reports of a specific individuals accusation, indictment, ARREST, conviction, incarceration, release or probation status in the Forum.Then how about one of them FBI CIA bomb technician stories, those were always good for a laugh?

CrackHoreLover
01-29-22, 12:03
What I meant by nice, is the place isn't a shithole like Hanks the club and the women look nice. To each it's own when it comes to subjective about the club.Sure the building it's self is nicer then Hanks, but wouldn't it of been fair to give TedEBear a heads-up about how dangerous that club can be? I mean at least tell the guy to pack an extra clip and wear a bulletproof vest.

Spite36
01-29-22, 13:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JackOfClubs
01-29-22, 15:26
To be fair, Lindsay / Lindsey / Lindzee is pretty hot.Might have to head over to Hanks soon, love me some redhead.

Spite36
01-29-22, 16:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Member #6492
01-29-22, 17:42
Silver Cricket day shift.

Ended up here for the first time in a while, Lots of good looking talent. Some of the names I remember are Aria, Sunshine, Logan, Shay, and Eve. Eve was interesting because she's very straight forward but didn't sample. Shay approached me quickly after sitting down but she's pretty awkward and never really had a good talk with. Aria I almost bit on but ended up taking Logan to the back. Young 20's brunette, great body, kind of quiet but hot enough to take a chance on. Performance was good, cost was a bit high but it is what it is. The important thing is that performance was great, some things were off limits, but I still would recommend.

JackOfClubs
01-29-22, 18:30
Silver Cricket day shift.

Ended up here for the first time in a while, Lots of good looking talent. Some of the names I remember are Aria, Sunshine, Logan, Shay, and Eve. Eve was interesting because she's very straight forward but didn't sample. Shay approached me quickly after sitting down but she's pretty awkward and never really had a good talk with. Aria I almost bit on but ended up taking Logan to the back. Young 20's brunette, great body, kind of quiet but hot enough to take a chance on. Performance was good, cost was a bit high but it is what it is. The important thing is that performance was great, some things were off limits, but I still would recommend.I love it when a stripper uses straight forward approaches and delivers, I will make them a regular.

RobertABouy
01-29-22, 22:07
To be fair, Lindsay / Lindsey / Lindzee is pretty hot.Damn right she is!

SomeDetroitGuy
01-30-22, 18:09
Stopped in to watch football and have some fun. Figured I'd roll the dice on Bogarts. Glad that I did.

$5 cover, $7 for a diet Coke, $10 for a VIP wristband.

There were about 8 customers, 4 of them huddled together at the bar smoking and watching football. The rest chatting with dancers.

There were about 12 or so dancers. Half of them are the typical Bogies day shift. Overweight women over 50. The other half were surprisingly attractive. There were three women in their 20, all height / weight proportionate with small, perky tits. All sober, friendly, flirty. Two blondes and one brunette. There were another 2-3 attractive dancers in their late 30's or so, height weight proportionate but showing a little sag to their tits.

Chatted with the two young blondes, Leah and Autumn. Same ended up taking them each in back for a CBJ (Leah first, Autumn after hanging for an hour and recovering). Both gave very good warmup dances, lots of touching and play with their tits, ass, pussy. No kissing for either but licking was good. Both gave amazing CBJs. Neither will do anything uncovered, both also do PIV sex but didn't ask about that.

Leah was $120 all-inclusive and Autumn was $140. Autumn suggested exchanging numbers after so we can meet up outside the club. Also, Autumn is willing to entertain couples so I'll have to bring along the wife next time I go back so we both can have a good time.

SteveJohnAss
01-31-22, 00:23
Does anyone know if Vixen is still at Hanks? I'm thinking about taking a stroll down there this weekend. I was hoping to see her or Lindzee.

Original Man 78
01-31-22, 06:56
I went to Hanks North on Sunday and ended up seeing Coco. I got dances from her previously and knew more was on the menu. I ended up getting a pretty good CBJ in the back. She complemented me on the thickness of my man meat. We tried CFS, but I couldn't fit, she's pretty tight and since the booths are small there isn't much room to spread her out. Looks like they are enforcing keeping the glory room cleaner as they removed the evidence bin and the troll is enforcing that the booths are clean after every customer and fines are being threatened for leaving a mess.

Gerjon
01-31-22, 08:00
Awesome report, thank you!

PIV I hadn't heard before LOL. Could guess what it means, but Googled anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIV

Autumn sounds like a lot of fun. I'll have to adventure over there soon.

Stopped in to watch football and have some fun. Figured I'd roll the dice on Bogarts. Glad that I did.

$5 cover, $7 for a diet Coke, $10 for a VIP wristband.

There were about 8 customers, 4 of them huddled together at the bar smoking and watching football. The rest chatting with dancers.

There were about 12 or so dancers. Half of them are the typical Bogies day shift. Overweight women over 50. The other half were surprisingly attractive. There were three women in their 20, all height / weight proportionate with small, perky tits. All sober, friendly, flirty. Two blondes and one brunette. There were another 2-3 attractive dancers in their late 30's or so, height weight proportionate but showing a little sag to their tits.

Chatted with the two young blondes, Leah and Autumn. Same ended up taking them each in back for a CBJ (Leah first, Autumn after hanging for an hour and recovering). Both gave very good warmup dances, lots of touching and play with their tits, ass, pussy. No kissing for either but licking was good. Both gave amazing CBJs. Neither will do anything uncovered, both also do PIV sex but didn't ask about that.

Leah was $120 all-inclusive and Autumn was $140. Autumn suggested exchanging numbers after so we can meet up outside the club. Also, Autumn is willing to entertain couples so I'll have to bring along the wife next time I go back so we both can have a good time.

Original Man 78
01-31-22, 10:43
I personally don't find the club nor the area in Dearborn dangerous. I get what you're hinting at but just because you look a certain way doesn't mean you're looking to rob someone. I feel uneasy in Hanks and Bogarts but I still go, so that logic can apply to just about any club that is predominantly frequented by a certain group over another. I'm just in the club to find what I like and enjoy the entertainment.

I mind the business that pays me.

Sure the building it's self is nicer then Hanks, but wouldn't it of been fair to give TedEBear a heads-up about how dangerous that club can be? I mean at least tell the guy to pack an extra clip and wear a bulletproof vest.

Passenger
01-31-22, 11:22
I went to Hanks North on Sunday and ended up seeing Coco. I got dances from her previously and knew more was on the menu. I ended up getting a pretty good CBJ in the back. She complemented me on the thickness of my man meat. We tried CFS, but I couldn't fit, she's pretty tight and since the booths are small there isn't much room to spread her out. Looks like they are enforcing keeping the glory room cleaner as they removed the evidence bin and the troll is enforcing that the booths are clean after every customer and fines are being threatened for leaving a mess.Some of the dancers weren't even using the trash bin. They found more creative places. Contrast that with some of my partners who would take all evidence and place it in ziploc bags and dispose of it themselves. Or, as an adult I'm fully capable of depositing trash in the men's room bin.

CrackHoreLover
01-31-22, 20:22
I personally don't find the club nor the area in Dearborn dangerous. I get what you're hinting at but just because you look a certain way doesn't mean you're looking to rob someone. I feel uneasy in Hanks and Bogarts but I still go, so that logic can apply to just about any club that is predominantly frequented by a certain group over another. I'm just in the club to find what I like and enjoy the entertainment.

I mind the business that pays me.Rob? Fuck getting robbed, I'm talking about when the guns come out because motherfucker #1 stepped on motherfuckers #2 new Jordan's.

Either way, be careful out there.

TheBaggZinn
01-31-22, 20:45

I mind the business that pays me.Agreed and simple. This is the only club I've ever had extras at and the only place I've ever tried. Never had or seen any issues and I frequent often over the last few years.

DooMama7
01-31-22, 21:35
Rob? Fuck getting robbed, I'm talking about when the guns come out because motherfucker #1 stepped on motherfuckers #2 new Jordan's.

Either way, be careful out there.LOL no need for the racially codified language, I doubt anyone is going to do anything to if you just say excuse and don't look like an arrogant asshole. Get your dances, have a drink and mind your business, if your gut tells you to leave or don't enter then listen to it. BT's has had several shootings in years and I still go to both shifts, Bogarts and Henry's are dive bars and I wouldn't be surprised some low level trash getting into some shit there either. But the fact you think Pantheon is an episode of BMF is laughable and very prejudicial.

DooMama7
01-31-22, 21:42
And what was it like before they add those, was it really just open and you could see what everyone was doing?

CrackHoreLover
01-31-22, 21:54
LOL no need for the racially codified language, I doubt anyone is going to do anything to if you just say excuse and don't look like an arrogant asshole. Get your dances, have a drink and mind your business, if your gut tells you to leave or don't enter then listen to it. BT's has had several shootings in years and I still go to both shifts, Bogarts and Henry's are dive bars and I wouldn't be surprised some low level trash getting into some shit there either. But the fact you think Pantheon is an episode of BMF is laughable and very prejudicial.I had no idea what BMF was, I had to Google it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOzWcXnI51U

Jules Jordan
01-31-22, 23:27
Since reopening last February, I hit the clubs two to five times per month. The attached labeled pictures show day shift dancers that provided worthwhile sessions for 150 or less. Carrie and Demonic were my favorite performers. I was most attracted to Lonnie and Yara. Future reports will sort out who is currently dancing where.

For both dancer quality and quantity, I estimate an 80% return to pre-COVID conditions. Regarding prices, I struggled more last year than any other time amid ten years of mongering to negotiate sessions within my budget. Thank you to those that help minimize prices by not paying over 100 for head or 150 for everything.

Passenger
02-01-22, 00:46
And what was it like before they add those, was it really just open and you could see what everyone was doing?Bogart's and Henry's South, as well. I'd have to dig back to be sure to get the actual year, but it was no later than 2009; so about 2006-2008. I remember fucking Brooklyn (brunette) regularly back then in the booths at Bogart's.

Prior to that the VIP area was very dark, with banquet-type chairs ringing the room. Girls were more inclined to fuck, than suck as it was easier and more discreet to ride a guy than to get on their knees and blow him. It wasn't for the shy-minded. The bonus was that you could figure out who was fucking guys vs just dances. Back then it wasn't every dancer fucking and sucking.

DooMama7
02-01-22, 02:03
Since reopening last February, I hit the clubs two to five times per month. The attached labeled pictures show day shift dancers that provided worthwhile sessions for 150 or less. Carrie and Demonic were my favorite performers. I was most attracted to Lonnie and Yara. Future reports will sort out who is currently dancing where.

For both dancer quality and quantity, I estimate an 80% return to pre-COVID conditions. Regarding prices, I struggled more last year than any other time amid ten years of mongering to negotiate sessions within my budget. Thank you to those that help minimize prices by not paying over 100 for head or 150 for everything.Thank you for your service.

K Plank
02-01-22, 07:52
Does anyone know if Vixen is still at Hanks? I'm thinking about taking a stroll down there this weekend. I was hoping to see her or Lindzee.Vixen does still very much work at Henry's. She works practically every weekday day shift (usually takes one random day off during the week). She also usually works one weekend day, usually Saturday but it's hit or miss on the weekend for her.

Jay23
02-01-22, 08:30
The first week of the month the girls are eager to make rent payments (They are always late, a buddy of mine rents to strippers) plus with the snow the next few days a lot fewer customers.

UltraFind77
02-01-22, 13:14

For both dancer quality and quantity, I estimate an 80% return to pre-COVID conditions. Regarding prices, I struggled more last year than any other time amid ten years of mongering to negotiate sessions within my budget. Thank you to those that help minimize prices by not paying over 100 for head or 150 for everything.1st and 3rd got me.

Qetuo
02-01-22, 19:57
Bogart's and Henry's South, as well. I'd have to dig back to be sure to get the actual year, but it was no later than 2009; so about 2006-2008. I remember fucking Brooklyn (brunette) regularly back then in the booths at Bogart's.

Prior to that the VIP area was very dark, with banquet-type chairs ringing the room. Girls were more inclined to fuck, than suck as it was easier and more discreet to ride a guy than to get on their knees and blow him. It wasn't for the shy-minded. The bonus was that you could figure out who was fucking guys vs just dances. Back then it wasn't every dancer fucking and sucking.I remember Bogarts and HS back then. Many times in the "private" dance rooms with several other couples, many girls on their knees! Girls kept going even between songs without stopping! All the girls knew what their competition was doing so it was easy to negotiate! Good old days!

JackOfClubs
02-01-22, 20:06

For both dancer quality and quantity, I estimate an 80% return to pre-COVID conditions. Regarding prices, I struggled more last year than any other time amid ten years of mongering to negotiate sessions within my budget. Thank you to those that help minimize prices by not paying over 100 for head or 150 for everything.I have never seen her before, but the 8th one pictured, Naomi, is my type of the bunch!!

VirCof
02-01-22, 20:16
Who has the IG of Blue and Harmony? I'd like to trade, I have the IG oh other girls.

For both dancer quality and quantity, I estimate an 80% return to pre-COVID conditions. Regarding prices, I struggled more last year than any other time amid ten years of mongering to negotiate sessions within my budget. Thank you to those that help minimize prices by not paying over 100 for head or 150 for everything.

Marelobo Mex
02-01-22, 20:30
I have never seen her before, but the 8th one pictured, Naomi, is my type of the bunch!!I agree I find Naomi the most interesting.

JJ, any chance you could post a few more picture of her?

MM.

Jay23
02-01-22, 21:18
Who has the IG of Blue and Harmony? I'd like to trade, I have the IG oh other girls.I do not have IG, 2 questions.

1. How do you build the connections, do you ask the girl for their IG?

2. Who do you follow, is that public info. Can someone who is following me see who I follow.

VirCof
02-01-22, 22:37
1. Like their pics, buy some private content, then ask for a private service or go to the club, pay for a dance and get her number.

2. Yes it is public if the ig account is public, if the account is private only the followers can see the followers.

I do not have IG, 2 questions.

1. How do you build the connections, do you ask the girl for their IG?

2. Who do you follow, is that public info. Can someone who is following me see who I follow.

Lamarr
02-01-22, 23:25

For both dancer quality and quantity, I estimate an 80% return to pre-COVID conditions. Regarding prices, I struggled more last year than any other time amid ten years of mongering to negotiate sessions within my budget. Thank you to those that help minimize prices by not paying over 100 for head or 150 for everything.Agreed on your sticking to the hard lines, and echo thanks for your service. Wow, Lindzee and Yara are dolls!

Tobey23
02-02-22, 07:27

For both dancer quality and quantity, I estimate an 80% return to pre-COVID conditions. Regarding prices, I struggled more last year than any other time amid ten years of mongering to negotiate sessions within my budget. Thank you to those that help minimize prices by not paying over 100 for head or 150 for everything.Need more post like this, thanks again Jules.

Audio
02-02-22, 11:16
It is very easy to find dancers IG pages. Most will be following the club they work at, and the clubs all have public pages. Just go to the club IG page, click on the followers, and chances are if they look like a dancer, they work there.

Shawtren
02-02-22, 12:21

For both dancer quality and quantity, I estimate an 80% return to pre-COVID conditions. Regarding prices, I struggled more last year than any other time amid ten years of mongering to negotiate sessions within my budget. Thank you to those that help minimize prices by not paying over 100 for head or 150 for everything.Now THAT. Is a report!

XMailMan
02-03-22, 01:12

For both dancer quality and quantity, I estimate an 80% return to pre-COVID conditions. Regarding prices, I struggled more last year than any other time amid ten years of mongering to negotiate sessions within my budget. Thank you to those that help minimize prices by not paying over 100 for head or 150 for everything.Damn anyone have any info of the girl in the first pic, one in pink? What club / stage name?

JackOfClubs
02-03-22, 06:53
Damn anyone have any info of the girl in the first pic, one in pink? What club / stage name?LOL that is the wonderful thing about women! They come in all different looks shapes and sizes and each one of us has our own types! A good thing too as otherwise we would all want to meet the same one!!

I hoovered my mouse over the first ones pictured and it said it was "Blue" from SC.

Passenger
02-03-22, 13:39
Damn anyone have any info of the girl in the first pic, one in pink? What club / stage name?When you download it. Yara from BT's.

Each one of the photos that JJ posts include name and club. It's not that hard, really.

Pussylicker2
02-03-22, 17:57
Bogart's and Henry's South, as well. I'd have to dig back to be sure to get the actual year, but it was no later than 2009; so about 2006-2008. I remember fucking Brooklyn (brunette) regularly back then in the booths at Bogart's.

Prior to that the VIP area was very dark, with banquet-type chairs ringing the room. Girls were more inclined to fuck, than suck as it was easier and more discreet to ride a guy than to get on their knees and blow him. It wasn't for the shy-minded. The bonus was that you could figure out who was fucking guys vs just dances. Back then it wasn't every dancer fucking and sucking.I loved the old days with the orgy room at bogies, h8's and h8 n. H8's was awesome, just a big room with a circle of chairs. I used to high 5 the guy in the chair next to me. I loved watching everyone getting sucked off. When a song ended guys would pay up and sometimes I'd ask a girl who just finished to do me next. Bogies had 2 rooms next to each other, a big room and a small room. H8 N had one room with couches. Fun times! I liked it better than the little private booths.

MobBoss
02-03-22, 20:05
I am from Toledo so I can be found on that forum from time to time. Had a meeting in Detroit on a snowy Thursday so I thought I would hit up BT's my favorite place. Bad idea.

I was the only one there at 3 PM so I thought I would have the pick of the litter so to speak. WRONG. Seven girls working three knockout, 2 very nice, 1 ok and 1 no way.

First no way came over chatted a minute and she left. Then a knock out came by, sorry I dno't catch her name. She chatted a few minutes and said" I want to s* your D*.

OK that was what I was here for! We started the negotiation with $400! I laughed and she dropped all the way to $380! Told her not even for half that and she split.

A few minutes later knockout #2 shows up Luann from Arizona. We chatted a few and seemed to hit it off. She asked if I wanted to have some fun to which I replied Yes!

I said a BBBJ might be nice and she replied $200 but only covered.

I Offered $150 but no give at all.

So I paid $2 for a coat check and $10 for a beer and drove home for the first time unrewarded.

I though on a slow day I would be a sure bet. Nope!

Stay Well all.

Jay23
02-03-22, 22:46
Maybe at 3 Pm the girls are thinking they are going to get more customers, would be interesting to see what they will do at 6. 30 PM.

I am from Toledo so I can be found on that forum from time to time. Had a meeting in Detroit on a snowy Thursday so I thought I would hit up BT's my favorite place. Bad idea.

I was the only one there at 3 PM so I thought I would have the pick of the litter so to speak. WRONG. Seven girls working three knockout, 2 very nice, 1 ok and 1 no way.

First no way came over chatted a minute and she left. Then a knock out came by, sorry I dno't catch her name. She chatted a few minutes and said" I want to s* your D*.

OK that was what I was here for! We started the negotiation with $400! I laughed and she dropped all the way to $380! Told her not even for half that and she split.

A few minutes later knockout #2 shows up Luann from Arizona. We chatted a few and seemed to hit it off. She asked if I wanted to have some fun to which I replied Yes!

So I paid $2 for a coat check and $10 for a beer and drove home for the first time unrewarded.

Stay Well all.

Super D16
02-04-22, 11:33
Anyone seen Ashley at H8 lately? There's been a lot of newer girls recently. But they all seem to have GPS and don't want to come down on their opening offers much.

Time Twist
02-04-22, 12:20

Stay Well all.I had the same experience the last time I visited BT's day shift. Not very crowded, maybe 10 dancers, all with high prices and no desire to negotiate.

GgManSpot
02-04-22, 13:15
Anyone seen Ashley at H8 lately? There's been a lot of newer girls recently. But they all seem to have GPS and don't want to come down on their opening offers much.Ashley got fired again, and is hanging out with me right now.

Incognito1234
02-04-22, 14:42
Anyone seen Ashley at H8 lately? There's been a lot of newer girls recently. But they all seem to have GPS and don't want to come down on their opening offers much.I was under the impression that she just worked on the weekends.

NoSkill420
02-04-22, 19:59
Out of these who seems to have the "nicest" VIP / Private Area?

BT.

SC.

H8.

Coliseum.

Bogarts.

DooMama7
02-05-22, 00:43

BT.

SC.

H8.

Coliseum.

Bogarts.BT's / SC.

Incognito1234
02-05-22, 11:33
Ashley got fired again, and is hanging out with me right now.She must have been fired a dozen times over the years. They should just put a turnstyle up for her. Still, it's Henry's loss, because she really brings the customers in. It's pretty obvious that she's the most popular girl in the place.

Super D16
02-05-22, 17:03
She must have been fired a dozen times over the years. They should just put a turnstyle up for her. Still, it's Henry's loss, because she really brings the customers in. It's pretty obvious that she's the most popular girl in the place.I can see them getting fired from higher end clubs. But besides fighting or drugs what do they have to do to get fired from Hanks or Bogarts?

GgManSpot
02-05-22, 21:53
She must have been fired a dozen times over the years. They should just put a turnstyle up for her. Still, it's Henry's loss, because she really brings the customers in. It's pretty obvious that she's the most popular girl in the place.Yes she was always a top notch star and now she's telling me she's hanging up her shoes.

Reviews101
02-05-22, 22:17
BT's / SC.Been out of the game for min, what club is SC?

NoSkill420
02-05-22, 22:22
Been out of the game for min, what club is SC?Silver Cricket.

CaseyX
02-05-22, 22:57
Been out of the game for min, what club is SC?Silver Criket in Dearborn.

Lamarr
02-06-22, 00:11
Been out of the game for min, what club is SC?Silver Cricket.

EdHemlock
02-06-22, 20:13
Does anyone have her instagram / twitter? I'd appreciate it (PM or post), thank you!

DonnyBrasco
02-07-22, 06:50

For both dancer quality and quantity, I estimate an 80% return to pre-COVID conditions. Regarding prices, I struggled more last year than any other time amid ten years of mongering to negotiate sessions within my budget. Thank you to those that help minimize prices by not paying over 100 for head or 150 for everything.Anyone know when the best time to see Demonic is? Been to BTs for a couple days shifts on different days with no luck.

Mike Yepthatsm
02-07-22, 10:21
Anyone have the inside scoop on this flight club dancer? I Saw her on the flight club Instagram page and have been mesmerized. I don't make it that way often but the next weekend I'm in the area I plan to stop by and hopefully see her.

DooMama7
02-07-22, 10:40
Anyone have the inside scoop on this flight club dancer? I Saw her on the flight club Instagram page and have been mesmerized. I don't make it that way often but the next weekend I'm in the area I plan to stop by and hopefully see her.She looks great, what's the IG profile of the club? I just go by the location I didn't know they had a page.

Mike Yepthatsm
02-07-22, 12:11
Theflight_club.

She looks great, what's the IG profile of the club? I just go by the location I didn't know they had a page.

Passenger
02-07-22, 12:21
Anyone know when the best time to see Demonic is? Been to BTs for a couple days shifts on different days with no luck.Though be sure to tip them for that information. Most information that one seeks about the strip clubs, is in the strip clubs. In a place where most everyone makes little in form of a paycheck, tipping is very welcome.

The Wise One
02-07-22, 19:00
Anyone know when the best time to see Demonic is? Been to BTs for a couple days shifts on different days with no luck.Call the club and ask if she's working.

Wiggles0923
02-07-22, 19:29
When is shift change at the clubs on Michigan Ave. West of Dearborn.

HumphreyB
02-07-22, 20:33
Call the club and ask if she's working.7 pm is pretty standard for the clubs.

DevilFish40
02-07-22, 20:46
Anyone have the inside scoop on this flight club dancer? I Saw her on the flight club Instagram page and have been mesmerized. I don't make it that way often but the next weekend I'm in the area I plan to stop by and hopefully see her.That would be Nicole. Fun to watch on stage, but don't expect much else.

BartMan762
02-07-22, 22:37
Anyone have the inside scoop on this flight club dancer? I Saw her on the flight club Instagram page and have been mesmerized. I don't make it that way often but the next weekend I'm in the area I plan to stop by and hopefully see her.What information do you want?

Dancers Name?

I know a bit of information. PM me as I would rather not post someone's info.

CakeComa
02-08-22, 23:28
Anyone have the inside scoop on this flight club dancer? I Saw her on the flight club Instagram page and have been mesmerized. I don't make it that way often but the next weekend I'm in the area I plan to stop by and hopefully see her.Her stage name is Madison.

DonnyBrasco
02-09-22, 12:11
Call the club and ask if she's working.This has never worked. They either say yes to everything to get you to come in or they say "we don't give that information".

DevilFish40
02-09-22, 20:33
Her stage name is Madison.You're right, that's not Nicole. The sleeves are different.

NorinRad
02-10-22, 10:53
Does anyone have Contact info for Sam Samantha at Bogarts?. Was hoping to make a trip up tomorrow Friday, but was hoping to confirm she might be there?. Feel free to PM. Thanks.

NorinRad
02-10-22, 10:56
Bogarts is just awful. Small area with an "office chair" to sit on. You can still get job done. But really restrictive. H8 not much better a little bigger as I recall but not by much. Have not been in the others. Have Fun.

BT.

SC.

H8.

Coliseum.

Bogarts.

NorinRad
02-10-22, 11:00
Stopped going to BT's. Nice club but girls were either too interested in their phones or just having a drink with someone chatting. Or their prices were just laughable. Nice Club Pretty Gals but have never had any fun there. Spend my time at H8, Bogarts or my fav Flight Club where Fun is a sure thing!!

Stay Well all.

DonnyBrasco
02-10-22, 11:36
You're right, that's not Nicole. The sleeves are different.You're both wrong. Her stage name is Nicole. Her IG / OF name is Madison. It's the same person. Finkel is Einhorn.

Misterbation
02-10-22, 17:16
Finkel is Einhorn.Thanks for the laugh. I hope her gun won't dig into anyone's hip.

JackOfClubs
02-10-22, 19:26
Stopped going to BT's. Nice club but girls were either too interested in their phones or just having a drink with someone chatting. Or their prices were just laughable. Nice Club Pretty Gals but have never had any fun there. Spend my time at H8, Bogarts or my fav Flight Club where Fun is a sure thing!!Agree, BT's has some pretty girls but most of them they think they are sitting on a pot of gold, would almost rather just go to a Deja Vu than waste any money at BT's.

JVisaGod
02-10-22, 20:21
Agree, BT's has some pretty girls but most of them they think they are sitting on a pot of gold, would almost rather just go to a Deja Vu than waste any money at BT's.Used to be my go to. If I'm paying 3-4 then flight club would make more sense, no?

JackOfClubs
02-10-22, 20:50
Used to be my go to. If I'm paying 3-4 then flight club would make more sense, no?Not sure, looks wise the girls at BT's are near enough on par with FC but I think the ROB ratio at BT's is 50/50.

Jay23
02-10-22, 20:51
Agree, BT's has some pretty girls but most of them they think they are sitting on a pot of gold, would almost rather just go to a Deja Vu than waste any money at BT's.I don't get it, they don't want to make money, or do they get some regulars who come and drop 1 K every night.

Kliffslp
02-11-22, 07:59
Last night I went to Landing Strip and saw a cute blonde spinner that I believe went by Anastasia.

Does anyone here have any experience with this lady? She was pretty busy and the group I went with weren't in their best spirits to we left early. I couldn't get a chance to speak to her directly.

I'd love to know if she's open to extras, etc.

PM is fine.

Thank you.

SomeDetroitGuy
02-11-22, 10:07
I don't get it, they don't want to make money, or do they get some regulars who come and drop 1 K every night.Depending on what you're offering, they might not be making any money. If it is going to cost them $80 in house fees and you're offering $100, it just isn't worth their time.

JohnDoee1
02-11-22, 12:25
Her stage name is Madison.She also caught my eye on Instagram. If anyone has any info / past experience with her, please send me a pm through my inbox or a reply on here is fine too.

Thank you in advance!

Time Twist
02-11-22, 15:53
Does anyone have Contact info for Sam Samantha at Bogarts?. Was hoping to make a trip up tomorrow Friday, but was hoping to confirm she might be there?. Feel free to PM. Thanks.No contact info, but odds are she will be there. Only time I visited Bogarts and Samantha wasn't there, she was at H8 that night.

Nick6789
02-11-22, 16:21
Depending on what you're offering, they might not be making any money. If it is going to cost them $80 in house fees and you're offering $100, it just isn't worth their time.Some of them would rather go to the VIP once a night and make $400 that day than go back 6 times for $1000.

Beer30
02-11-22, 16:59
This has never worked. They either say yes to everything to get you to come in or they say "we don't give that information".Don't ask whether so and so is working. Ask who is working tonight. Keeps them from just saying yes.

Passenger
02-11-22, 18:52
Don't ask whether so and so is working. Ask who is working tonight. Keeps them from just saying yes.Unless they know you, they are unlikely to tell you who is working. Look at it from their point of view (which I understand is hard for the plurality of posters in this forum); imagine the time it would take to read off who the dancers are. Additionally when you call a strip club, not everyone there knows which dancers are working. The ones who know the most are bouncers for VIP and DJs, and they're kinda busy, and they work for tips.

More importantly the clubs realize that there are more than a few stalker-types among their customers, and believe it or not, the safety of their dancers is more important than some money from an anxious customer. Though this is anecdotal, I've spoken with managers who have relayed that information.

The only club that used to tell me if a dancer was there was Bogart's, and that was because I knew the bartenders and would announce my name when calling.

The only club that I know that publishes their dancers on a given night, is Dreamgirls in LP.

Jules Jordan
02-11-22, 21:50
LS had eleven dancers, five black and six white, with scattered customers. Overall, a disappointing roster. Besides Ivy and Violet, the rest were veteran dancers. Violet provided multiple great sessions at BT's in 2020. I didn't feel like waiting for Ivy, a petite white brunette, to become available.

H8 had eight dancers, four black and four white, with sporadic customers. Alana, Angel, Cash, Coco, Dream, Kay, Secret, and Vixen were the names. Just an okay-looking lineup.

Cash is mid-20's, black, dark hair, natural C or D-cup tits, nice backside, medium build, and has tats. Her uncovered head game wasn't notable, although the main event was good / inspired. I likely wouldn't repeat. If you dig younger black talent, then I'd recommend Shy or Yara at BT's day shift over Cash.

Total damage at Hanks was 145 for cover charge, a beer, VIP fee, and dances. Attached are labeled pictures of Shy, Violet, and Yara for reference. I don't have a pic of Cash.

Tobey23
02-12-22, 01:01
Depending on what you're offering, they might not be making any money. If it is going to cost them $80 in house fees and you're offering $100, it just isn't worth their time.Exactly for example the tip out at BTS is $140 day shift, LS is $185 day shift, and $200+ for FC plus FC has all of these outrageous fees they charge the dancers per shift. If you are paying less than these rates you're likely #2 or beyond for the day or she's desperately trying to make tip out before shift change.

Jay23
02-12-22, 14:11
Exactly for example the tip out at BTS is $140 day shift, LS is $185 day shift, and $200+ for FC plus FC has all of these outrageous fees they charge the dancers per shift. If you are paying less than these rates you're likely #2 or beyond for the day or she's desperately trying to make tip out before shift change.Those tip-outs are huge, Coli I think it's 85.

Stewy56
02-12-22, 16:49
Those tip-outs are huge, Coli I think it's 85.That's an outrageous tip out for sure especially for day shift. Clubs must have good lawyers as that wouldn't be legal to charge that much tip out in many states. I realize most clubs in Michigan have a 1099 "Independent Contractor" arrangement with dancers, but still seems excessive to have to pay a guaranteed amount regardless of number of customers just seems to invite more OTC opportunities and dancer quality decline at all the clubs that charge that much so called "tip out". What happens if they don't pay? Rotate to other clubs or get those "atta boy" kneepads out??

Stewy56
02-12-22, 19:20
Those tip-outs are huge, Coli I think it's 85.That's an outrageous tip out for sure especially for day shift. Clubs must have good lawyers as that wouldn't be legal to charge that much tip out in many states. I realize most clubs in Michigan have a 1099 "Independent Contractor" arrangement with dancers, but still seems excessive to have to pay a guaranteed amount regardless of number of customers just seems to invite more OTC opportunities and dancer quality decline at all the clubs that charge that much so called "tip out". What happens if they don't pay? Rotate to other clubs or get those "atta boy" kneepads out??

ScSearch
02-12-22, 19:50
Does anyone know what days Violet usually works?

Thinking of heading up from Toledo after work to try and catch her.

DA9988
02-12-22, 21:38
Those tip-outs are huge, Coli I think it's 85.The clubs outside of Detroit know they can charge those kind of prices now that private booths are a thing of the past in the city.

Marelobo Mex
02-13-22, 00:17
Exactly for example the tip out at BTS is $140 day shift, LS is $185 day shift, and $200+ for FC plus FC has all of these outrageous fees they charge the dancers per shift. If you are paying less than these rates you're likely #2 or beyond for the day or she's desperately trying to make tip out before shift change.Boys,

Just to be clear the tip outs are not fixed. So if a girl tells you her tip out, that depends on when she arrives.

The tip outs are lowest for dancers who arrive at the start of a shift 12:00 for day shift and 7:00 for night shift. They escalate every hour, figure on adding at least $20 per hour after the start of shift.

Therefore a girl who arrive on Night shift between 9:00 and 10:00 pays 1 and 1/2 time what a girl who arrived at 7:00 pays. And a girl who arrives after midnight pays double what a girl who arrived at 7:00 pays.

There is a vicious cycle. Girls don't want to come to the clubs at the start of the shift because there are fewer customers, and then since there are fewer girls that reinforces fewer customers. Ideally a girl who comes at the start of the shift pays a lower tip out, can do more stage dances and VIP. If she makes her money she may even pay a penalty to leave before the end of the shift.

MM.

Jay23
02-13-22, 00:37
Found this https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/forum.php , a forum for strippers. Interesting reads.

Ray Raynor
02-13-22, 09:53
So, do any of you buy flowers for your ATF on Valentine's Day? I have to admit, I have.

RayLatoole
02-13-22, 10:59
So, do any of you buy flowers for your ATF on Valentine's Day? I have to admit, I have.It's a nice thing to do for sure. If you know her that well. And yes I have.

Wleakr
02-13-22, 12:49
Made a quick trip to Detroit on Friday 2/13. I grew up in the city, so I'm not a novice to the scene. Checking specifically for black clubs and since Playhouse on Middlebelt is sort of along the way, decided to find it. This is around 4 pm dayshift. Absolutely no activity whatsoever and their IG does mention it's open at night (8 pm), so not surprised. Really just wanted to see where it was. Continued into the city and passed Ace of Spades and Hot Tamales (also referred as HT's). To my surprise, neither spot had activity. Both of these clubs had a modest dayshift in the past. Driving further, saw lots of cars parked at Trumpps, but I'm pretty sure that is not a black club.

So it appears Pantheion is the only black club with significant dayshift activity. I didn't want to go there this time but on my last trip a few months ago, they charged $20 for dayshift and it was packed with at least 50-60 dancers easy. Honestly, too crowded for me which is why I was searching for anything else.

Returned to HT's Friday night and was only charging $10 for cover when I arrived around 11 pm. About 12 or so dancers and decent crowd. There was actually a decent lineup of phat azz chicks to see, which is exactly what I was hoping for. No VIP, of course, but the right chick may surprise you. $10 dollar dances and for the most part full songs were played although sped up slightly. This has been my preferred club for awhile but I do miss the days of having multiple options to choose for black clubs in the city. The few clubs left charge crazy prices for cover at night and it's just a make it rain affair vice anyone offering just normal contact lap dances. One dancer mentioned they would be open today for Superbowl but would rather watch the game from my house!

Passenger
02-13-22, 17:30
Boys,

Just to be clear the tip outs are not fixed. So if a girl tells you her tip out, that depends on when she arrives.

The tip outs are lowest for dancers who arrive at the start of a shift 12:00 for day shift and 7:00 for night shift. They escalate every hour, figure on adding at least $20 per hour after the start of shift.

Therefore a girl who arrive on Night shift between 9:00 and 10:00 pays 1 and 1/2 time what a girl who arrived at 7:00 pays. And a girl who arrives after midnight pays double what a girl who arrived at 7:00 pays.

There is a vicious cycle. Girls don't want to come to the clubs at the start of the shift because there are fewer customers, and then since there are fewer girls that reinforces fewer customers. Ideally a girl who comes at the start of the shift pays a lower tip out, can do more stage dances and VIP. If she makes her money she may even pay a penalty to leave before the end of the shift.

MM.This assessment is accurate. The clubs have had a sliding scale based upon arrival time for many years, over 15 years as I recall. The drawback for dancers arriving early is sitting on hands, but they also have the opportunity to meet customers who arrive in the hour or so before shift change. I used to do that often. If nothing interested me on dayshift, there was a chance to find someone on night shift.

On the other hand dancers gamble on a late arrival that they can pick up more dances to offset their higher tipout.

The Wise One
02-13-22, 19:12
So, do any of you buy flowers for your ATF on Valentine's Day? I have to admit, I have.If that's your thing cool, but I would never do it. I'm paying to have sex with her, that's all any provider cares about, the money I give her. She may act like she appreciate the gesture but she's think I'd rather have a nice tip.

Bmarr77
02-14-22, 05:26
Made a quick trip to Detroit on Friday 2/13. I grew up in the city, so I'm not a novice to the scene. Checking specifically for black clubs and since Playhouse on Middlebelt is sort of along the way, decided to find it. This is around 4 pm dayshift. Absolutely no activity whatsoever and their IG does mention it's open at night (8 pm), so not surprised. Really just wanted to see where it was. Continued into the city and passed Ace of Spades and Hot Tamales (also referred as HT's). To my surprise, neither spot had activity. Both of these clubs had a modest dayshift in the past. Driving further, saw lots of cars parked at Trumpps, but I'm pretty sure that is not a black club.

So it appears Pantheion is the only black club with significant dayshift activity. I didn't want to go there this time but on my last trip a few months ago, they charged $20 for dayshift and it was packed with at least 50-60 dancers easy. Honestly, too crowded for me which is why I was searching for anything else.

Returned to HT's Friday night and was only charging $10 for cover when I arrived around 11 pm. About 12 or so dancers and decent crowd. There was actually a decent lineup of phat azz chicks to see, which is exactly what I was hoping for. No VIP, of course, but the right chick may surprise you. $10 dollar dances and for the most part full songs were played although sped up slightly. This has been my preferred club for awhile but I do miss the days of having multiple options to choose for black clubs in the city. The few clubs left charge crazy prices for cover at night and it's just a make it rain affair vice anyone offering just normal contact lap dances. One dancer mentioned they would be open today for Superbowl but would rather watch the game from my house!I thought the playhouse closed down? It looks like an abandoned building when driving by and no sign anymore. You should of went to the cricket dayshift plenty of black dancers.

Wleakr
02-14-22, 07:57
I thought the playhouse closed down? It looks like an abandoned building when driving by and no sign anymore. You should of went to the cricket dayshift plenty of black dancers.They are closed during the day. They have instagram page indicating open at night. The sign apparently burned down due to electrical problem and they haven't bother with a new sign. I did see like 2 or 3 cars in the lot but was obvious not open for dayshift.

I don't really consider Cricket a black club. There is a difference in atmosphere and price structure between a truly black club vs a club that has black dancers. If a spot expects more than $10 a song for a standard lap dance, that's not a spot for me!

Incognito1234
02-14-22, 16:56
So, do any of you buy flowers for your ATF on Valentine's Day? I have to admit, I have.Nope. Let her boyfriend or sugar daddy buy them.

TeeTime69
02-14-22, 21:57
So, do any of you buy flowers for your ATF on Valentine's Day? I have to admit, I have.Never flowers, but Plan B, an abortion she never had, tires, phone bills, makeup, clothes, toys, traffic ticket, gifts for her kid, Dad's birthday, meals and countless Ubers.

All to have her say "Oh Daddy" lol

JackOfClubs
02-14-22, 22:33
Never flowers, but Plan B, an abortion she never had, tires, phone bills, makeup, clothes, toys, traffic ticket, gifts for her kid, Dad's birthday, meals and countless Ubers.

All to have her say "Oh Daddy" lolWorth it for the right one!!

Trick Daddy
02-14-22, 23:50
That is spot on. Let the parasites that are fucking them for free do that crap. Or if it's a sugar daddy, he already knows the deal. That is just a part of it.

Nope. Let her boyfriend or sugar daddy buy them.

Ray Raynor
02-15-22, 07:04
Never flowers, but Plan B, an abortion she never had, tires, phone bills, makeup, clothes, toys, traffic ticket, gifts for her kid, Dad's birthday, meals and countless Ubers.

All to have her say "Oh Daddy" lolYou have shown me the light.

GMan248
02-15-22, 11:21
Anybody familiar with Neveah from Flight Club. Drop dead gorgeous middle eastern looking girl, long dark hair, dark eyes, super nice ass.

Was there this past Saturday night. Started by tipping Star, cute, tall, thin, light skinned chocolate girl with long hair, ok rack, nice ass. Was the 5th guy who tipped her so didn't expect to get her attention. A few girls later Asia came up. Dark skinned chocolate girl, cute enough, athletic body, ample natural rack and ass. Tipped her and she came buy. Talked for about 15 minutes and shared a drink. Decided to go upstairs. 25 fee, 30/ song, thought it was 25/ song. She quoted 5 for everything and was willing to come down a whole 50. Had to pass. Gave her 40 for 1 song and headed back downstairs.

Sat back at the bar, looked up, lo and behold, possibly the hottest chick I've seen in a club was on the pole of the 1st floor bar. I mean, IMO, drop dead gorgeous. Golden skin, long dark hair, natural round bottom, can't say I remember how she looked up top. Promptly tipped and asked her to join me when she got down. There was a large party of younger guys with multiple bottles in the booths by the bathroom. She ended up on one of their laps and I called it a night.

All in all, was super impressed with the talent at flight club. I have a thing for ethnic women and saw 7 or 8 that I would rate as 8 and up.

Any information on Neveah would be appreciated.

Also, I only tipped her a 5 at the bar pole. Do you guys ever tip larger to try and skip the line? My thought is you may get her attention with a larger tip, but also hurt your bargaining power in the process.

CakeComa
02-15-22, 16:34
After a failed visit to borth Criket and flight last week Friday dayshift, I opted for a trip to the strip. Not many patrons at all. Maybe 6. Same amount of girls. Couple hotties. Real nice lineup. Took a couple blondes for a spin in the VIP booths. Each ran me 200 for FS trips. One was fun and enthusiastic. Other, wasn't. Kept telling me I got to hurry and cum because she's got to back in stage. While the first girl was more than accommodating and let me take my time. CG, RCG, Doggy, and finally finished with her on her back. She took my hands and had me choke her. Which was a first experience for me with that. Her pussy was honestly probably the tightest I've ever experienced. And she provided a water works show which took me off guard. Missed my face by inches. Ha. I'll be back.

DTownMick
02-16-22, 10:07
After a failed visit to borth Criket and flight last week Friday dayshift, I opted for a trip to the strip. Not many patrons at all. Maybe 6. Same amount of girls. Couple hotties. Real nice lineup. Took a couple blondes for a spin in the VIP booths. Each ran me 200 for FS trips. One was fun and enthusiastic. Other, wasn't. Kept telling me I got to hurry and cum because she's got to back in stage. While the first girl was more than accommodating and let me take my time. CG, RCG, Doggy, and finally finished with her on her back. She took my hands and had me choke her. Which was a first experience for me with that. Her pussy was honestly probably the tightest I've ever experienced. And she provided a water works show which took me off guard. Missed my face by inches. Ha. I'll be back.Do we have the name of this blonde who puts on the water works show? Asking for a friend.

Wiggles0923
02-16-22, 15:17
After a failed visit to borth Criket and flight last week Friday dayshift, I opted for a trip to the strip. Not many patrons at all. Maybe 6. Same amount of girls. Couple hotties. Real nice lineup. Took a couple blondes for a spin in the VIP booths. Each ran me 200 for FS trips. One was fun and enthusiastic. Other, wasn't. Kept telling me I got to hurry and cum because she's got to back in stage. While the first girl was more than accommodating and let me take my time. CG, RCG, Doggy, and finally finished with her on her back. She took my hands and had me choke her. Which was a first experience for me with that. Her pussy was honestly probably the tightest I've ever experienced. And she provided a water works show which took me off guard. Missed my face by inches. Ha. I'll be back.How comfortable are there VIP rooms for multiple positions.

CakeComa
02-16-22, 15:41
How comfortable are there VIP rooms for multiple positions.I found them more than accommodating for decent VIP fun. Kinda reminded me of VIP booths at the vu back in the day. Nice lounge. Ample room to do what you want. Had second girl face down ass up while she sucked my dick with her entire body on the seat with me so I had easier access to her pussy for FIV. Could manage a decent amount of positions if you give it a good enough college try. More room than flight club. Not nearly as nice though.

PapaPump
02-16-22, 16:10
How comfortable are there VIP rooms for multiple positions.They have one VIP room big enough to do anything. The others are a bit cramped. The big VIP is $40 to the bouncer.

Jackie72
02-16-22, 17:08
Do you guys know any Lebanese strippers in Detroit or Dearborn area? If yes, then in which strip club.

Woodville75
02-16-22, 19:36
They have one VIP room big enough to do anything. The others are a bit cramped. The big VIP is $40 to the bouncer.From Nashville. Where is LS or what is name of club? Thanks!!

SkillyDog
02-16-22, 21:44
From Nashville. Where is LS or what is name of club? Thanks!!Landing Strip. Romulus, MI.

DooMama7
02-16-22, 21:56
Do you guys know any Lebanese strippers in Detroit or Dearborn area? If yes, then in which strip club.Probably in the dearborn clubs (BT's, Silver Cricket) possibly romulus and inkster as well (Bogarts, Flight Club, Landing Strip).

The Wise One
02-16-22, 22:30
Probably in the dearborn clubs (BT's, Silver Cricket) possibly romulus and inkster as well (Bogarts, Flight Club, Landing Strip).Basically all the clubs in the metro area.

DooMama7
02-17-22, 16:16
How is it next month at the clubs during refund season? Less girls bc they have something to live off? More price gouging because they think people have more money to spend?

Dpmct
02-17-22, 17:49
Normally go to BTs, but had read a few solid reviews for Landing Strip and it had been a while since I had been so I decided to check it out last night. Arrived around 11:30 — around a dozen girls working and about 1. 5 x as many customers. Overall solid looking lineup — black, white, Latino, thick and thin. Something for everyone.

Spoke with three girls about VIP. One quoted $$ for FS and $$ for CBJ, another quoted $$$ for FS — passed on both. Ended up with a blonde with medium sized natural tits (don't remember name) who quoted $$. 5 for CBJ, but settled on $180. Solid performance. Would repeat.

Stewy56
02-17-22, 17:51
How is it next month at the clubs during refund season? Less girls bc they have something to live off? More price gouging because they think people have more money to spend?Most strippers don't file taxes as they are 1099 so little to no refunds and some owe. Probably some write off "business expenses" & many that have an active OTC clientele are mostly a "cash" business. March is usually busier at some clubs because of longer days and better weather.

TeeTime69
02-17-22, 17:58
How is it next month at the clubs during refund season? Less girls bc they have something to live off? More price gouging because they think people have more money to spend?Reports in msm have IRS starting behind schedule. Add three weeks to last year's timeline.

Jay23
02-17-22, 18:08
How is it next month at the clubs during refund season? Less girls bc they have something to live off? More price gouging because they think people have more money to spend?Do strippers do taxes?

JackOfClubs
02-17-22, 18:26
Do strippers do taxes?Not too many file taxes and most I talked to in 2020 didn't get any of the stimulus money because they didn't file taxes.

DooMama7
02-17-22, 19:51
Most strippers don't file taxes as they are 1099 so little to no refunds and some owe. Probably some write off "business expenses" & many that have an active OTC clientele are mostly a "cash" business. March is usually busier at some clubs because of longer days and better weather.Interesting different here in OH I guess, anyone you think they will price gouge?

Stewy56
02-17-22, 20:24
Interesting different here in OH I guess, anyone you think they will price gouge?Well since there is inflation everywhere I suppose some will have more GPS syndrome than ever. "Pussyflation" is supply and demand just like everything else. Johns pay more they will charge more. Kinda sad for those strippers who never pay any taxes as they won't have any retirement. Many in there 50's work at Bogarts where "Pussyflation" is low.

DooMama7
02-17-22, 21:01
Well since there is inflation everywhere I suppose some will have more GPS syndrome than ever. "Pussyflation" is supply and demand just like everything else. Johns pay more they will charge more. Kinda sad for those strippers who never pay any taxes as they won't have any retirement. Many in there 50's work at Bogarts where "Pussyflation" is low.I get quoted 200 in H8 even, and they have the nerve not to budge either. Could've been an off night but Jesus Christ, bogarts and H8 even got hit with it.

The Wise One
02-17-22, 21:51
How is it next month at the clubs during refund season? Less girls bc they have something to live off? I just spit my pop all over my keyboard after reading this.

Bmarr77
02-18-22, 10:10
Anyone been to VIP with Eve? Works dayshift at the cricket, tall brunette, nice body. I have also seen her dancing at henrys during the week.

IzInverse
02-18-22, 15:37
Went to H8 yesterday and had a great session. 160 total out of pocket for BBBJ with CIM. Would repeat.

Wleakr
02-18-22, 17:13
Came through HT's (Hot Tamales) on recent Friday. This a black club in Detroit off 8 mile rd a few miles east of Greenfield. Posting my review here from the other place. Initially, attempted a day shift run around 4-5 pm, but wasn't open. They used to have a modest day shift in the past, but looks like they now only support night shift operations.

Came back around 11:30 pm to a thriving night shift with $10 cover. They have a small parking that I believe is free to use but I have always parked on the neighborhood street without issue.

Quick pay down by security. Club is basically a large rectangle box with 1 main stage and a side stage. 1 girl does a 3 song set on the main and they keep that going throughout. The side stage is only in use for girls that feel like using it.

Decent Friday crowd, not over packed, with about a dozen black dancers which I would say at least 10 had the type of phat azz that catches my eye. Got dances from 3 girls, with only the 1st being dismissed after 1 song. Dances are $10 each. Dismissed because she was just pounded into me like a jack hsmmer which didn't feel good at all. She obviously didn't know how to fully control her bolted on booty! It's harder to tell the natural from the enhanced these days, but safe to say at least 5 or so had to be part of the BBL or bolt on booty club!

My other 2 choices were good and I got 3 dances from one and 4 from another. Didn't see any of my previous go-to favs, but still had a good time. No VIP, but good contact lap dances are the norm here. It's not a make it rain type place, which I still appreciate and prefer.

The Wise One
02-18-22, 19:01
Anyone been to VIP with Eve? Works dayshift at the cricket, tall brunette, nice body. I have also seen her dancing at henrys during the week.Seems like you have seen her a few times at the clubs, what's keeping you from pulling the trigger?

Bmarr77
02-19-22, 10:22
Seems like you have seen her a few times at the clubs, what's keeping you from pulling the trigger?Everytime I seen her at a club she is busy with another guy.

HeeJunk
02-19-22, 11:27
I get quoted 200 in H8 even, and they have the nerve not to budge either. Could've been an off night but Jesus Christ, bogarts and H8 even got hit with it.GPS is more contagious than Omicron and there is no vaccine.

The Wise One
02-19-22, 11:34
Everytime I seen her at a club she is busy with another guy.If you want her you got to make it happen. She's not busy when she's on stage, tip her on stage and tell her you want to get some dances. If she's sitting with another customer walk over to her say hi and tell her to come see you when she's done and that you got some money burning a hole in your pocket (it's not like someone going to kick your ass for saying hi to a dancer and inviting her over when she's done). If being aggressive isn't your thing then tell your waitress to tell her you want to buy that girl a drink if she comes over to your table.

Pussy isn't going to fall out of the sky and into your lap and excuses will never get you laid, you got to make it happen.

Good luck brother and let us what happens.

The Wise One
02-19-22, 11:45
Do we have the name of this blonde who puts on the water works show? Asking for a friend.I went to my doctor and told him my "friend" had gonorrhea and asked what should my "friend" do about it. He gave me a shot (I don't know why he gave me the shot it's my "friend" that has gonorrhea not me) and told me to tell my "friend" to wear a condom.

DTownMick, we are all degenerates here, no one cares what you're into.

Safe Hunting.

Original Man 78
02-20-22, 12:20
Wow, all she offered me was CBJ both times, which was decent. I guess YMMV.

Went to H8 yesterday and had a great session. 160 total out of pocket for BBBJ with CIM. Would repeat.

Kurse
02-21-22, 17:09
Couldn't get to Cleveland, so a buddy threw and All Star Game Party. He secured a suite and the usual finger foods, beer and liquor. He hit on the clubs on Tuesday and told plenty of girls about the party. At 8 pm, it was a bunch of dudes looking at each other, so we decided to watch the game. At 8:15, four girls from Henry's showed up dressed as cheer leaders. Around 8:30 - 8:45, The Pantheon chicks showed up. At 9 the Silver Cricket. After that we had to turn them away, because security was concerned about the number of people. I dropped $300, but won the services a a 3rd girl playing squares. It was a decent time. I'm trying to convince him to throw another for March Madness but open to the public. Dies anyone have a venue for rent? Someplace off the beaten path and secluded?

Lamarr
02-21-22, 18:06
I went to my doctor and told him my "friend" had gonorrhea and asked what should my "friend" do about it. He gave me a shot (I don't know why he gave me the shot it's my "friend" that has gonorrhea not me) and told me to tell my "friend" to wear a condom.

DTownMick, we are all degenerates here, no one cares what you're into.

Safe Hunting."Asking for a friend" is a commonly used, self-deprecating, tongue-in-cheek colloquialism. To quote Sgt. Hulka, "lighten up Francis. ".

Wiggles0923
02-21-22, 18:47
Couldn't get to Cleveland, so a buddy threw and All Star Game Party. He secured a suite and the usual finger foods, beer and liquor. He hit on the clubs on Tuesday and told plenty of girls about the party. At 8 pm, it was a bunch of dudes looking at each other, so we decided to watch the game. At 8:15, four girls from Henry's showed up dressed as cheer leaders. Around 8:30 - 8:45, The Pantheon chicks showed up. At 9 the Silver Cricket. After that we had to turn them away, because security was concerned about the number of people. I dropped $300, but won the services a a 3rd girl playing squares. It was a decent time. I'm trying to convince him to throw another for March Madness but open to the public. Dies anyone have a venue for rent? Someplace off the beaten path and secluded?Not sure what the day is but let me know. He can use my house. I live alone anyway.

Jay23
02-21-22, 19:56
Couldn't get to Cleveland, so a buddy threw and All Star Game Party. He secured a suite and the usual finger foods, beer and liquor. He hit on the clubs on Tuesday and told plenty of girls about the party. At 8 pm, it was a bunch of dudes looking at each other, so we decided to watch the game. At 8:15, four girls from Henry's showed up dressed as cheer leaders. Around 8:30 - 8:45, The Pantheon chicks showed up. At 9 the Silver Cricket. After that we had to turn them away, because security was concerned about the number of people. I dropped $300, but won the services a a 3rd girl playing squares. It was a decent time. I'm trying to convince him to throw another for March Madness but open to the public. Dies anyone have a venue for rent? Someplace off the beaten path and secluded?How much $$$ the girls were guaranteed?

SamPerkins420
02-22-22, 15:58
I've gotten syphilis a few times over the years. Went once to planned parenthood which confirmed the diagnosis & gave me antibiotics.

Since then I've done it via shady websites that will fill a prescription for a fee after answering questions. Send the RX to local Walgreens and pick it up via drive through.

I went to my doctor and told him my "friend" had gonorrhea and asked what should my "friend" do about it. He gave me a shot (I don't know why he gave me the shot it's my "friend" that has gonorrhea not me) and told me to tell my "friend" to wear a condom.

DTownMick, we are all degenerates here, no one cares what you're into..

SamPerkins420
02-22-22, 16:03
Do you guys know any Lebanese strippers in Detroit or Dearborn area? If yes, then in which strip club.Not sure if Lebanese but have met plenty of middle eastern dancers at Flight Club & BT's.

Passenger
02-22-22, 21:39
I've gotten syphilis a few times over the years. Went once to planned parenthood which confirmed the diagnosis & gave me antibiotics.

Since then I've done it via shady websites that will fill a prescription for a fee after answering questions. Send the RX to local Walgreens and pick it up via drive through.Nobody asked how to treat an STI; they were speaking metaphorically. Jeebus.

JackOfClubs
02-22-22, 21:44
Do you guys know any Lebanese strippers in Detroit or Dearborn area? If yes, then in which strip club.Don't know, I would never ask a girl her nationality, if they look good, then they look good.

FitnessBuff200
02-23-22, 07:33
I'm going to be in town next week. Which place (s) are the best to find white and Latina girls with big butts? I don't care if it's BBL or natural. High mileage. If they offer extra that is a bonus but if they’re hot with a big ass, that’s not even important.

DooMama7
02-23-22, 10:33
I'm going to be in town next week. Which place (s) are the best to find white and Latina girls with big butts? I don't care if it's BBL or natural. High mileage. If they offer extra that is a bonus but if theyre hot with a big ass, thats not even important.BT's.

FC.

SC.

H8.

Bogarts.

Will have those in abundance.

SterlingCooper
02-23-22, 16:07
A lady friend of mine and I are going to be doing a day drinking and dining excursion next month. We've talked about hitting a club up after our lunch downtown. Looking for suggestions on places that would be good / fun / safe for us to hit up, something with a good atmosphere around 1-2 pm.

Passenger
02-23-22, 17:40
BT's.

FC.

SC.

H8.

Bogarts.

Will have those in abundance.Tiara, dark hair, dark complexion at Henry's (Henry VIII North) at nights. Haven't been with her, but have heard her loud dirty talking while in the back. She's fairly attractive, but her fake enormous ass is off-putting to me.

Passenger
02-23-22, 17:48
A lady friend of mine and I are going to be doing a day drinking and dining excursion next month. We've talked about hitting a club up after our lunch downtown. Looking for suggestions on places that would be good / fun / safe for us to hit up, something with a good atmosphere around 1-2 pm.That's a real wide array that you're asking, and very subjective. How does anyone here know what you consider good or fun? Safe is that as in neighborhoods? Or in activities?

I would suggest reading this thread for a couple dozen pages to get a better idea on what you desire.

There are three popular clubs in Inkster, but the city has issues, though one club has valet, one has fenced lot, the other club is on Michigan and I've had no issues.

Again after reading you post, it's nebulous, but I might suggest the higher tier clubs LS, FC, and BT's, maybe Criket.

Frame your question better, next time. I wrote too much already.

BusterTc
02-24-22, 16:17
Before Covid, I went in to check Sub's out, and I really liked it. They were friendly, and not overly aggressive in trying to make money. The girls there were good, and the couple I talked to were friendly and willing to participate in extras in the VIP room which was a little pricey. I had a date that night with an escort so I didn't want to take the edge off. Has anyone been there recently?

Before COVID, Bogarts was always fun, but the smoky air put me off. The last time I was there a heavy set girl was on stage and she was really trying hard, so I went to stick a dollar bill in her g string, and she bent over and whispered to me, "Feel my pussy, see how wet it is, it wants your cock!" Is that place still the same?

SomeDetroitGuy
02-26-22, 10:42
A lady friend of mine and I are going to be doing a day drinking and dining excursion next month. We've talked about hitting a club up after our lunch downtown. Looking for suggestions on places that would be good / fun / safe for us to hit up, something with a good atmosphere around 1-2 pm.My wife and I have had a great time at Landing Strip, Bogart's and Henry VIII. If you want a higher end, Vegas style club then Landing Strip works. If you want a seedy dive bar where you can get your dick sucked by a stripper while your lady friend makes out with you, Bogarts and Henry VIII both work well.

We have had women at those bars who were confused at the request but still shrugged and went ahead and we had one on my birthday last year who was very excited about the whole thing. But at the end of the day, you can definitely both have fun with the girls.

Stewy56
02-26-22, 20:18
Was at LS and FC this past weekend and had some interesting discussions and VIP's. It seems some are doing Bang Bros porn. One gal from LS who I had OTC with for 300 a month ago is now charging 800 OTC because that is what she gets paid for a Bang Bros shoot. She mentioned a few others who I did not know that are apparently doing the same. Don't know if this is a trend or been going on for some time or a consequence of inflation to the almighty "pussy power" of capitalism. Could be some porn pimps recruited these gals also. Thoughts?

DooMama7
02-27-22, 01:11
Have a day off schedule and thought about driving into town, is it worth it to come on a Monday day shift for the inkater and Dearborn clubs?

JackOfClubs
02-27-22, 09:28
Was at LS and FC this past weekend and had some interesting discussions and VIP's. It seems some are doing Bang Bros porn. One gal from LS who I had OTC with for 300 a month ago is now charging 800 OTC because that is what she gets paid for a Bang Bros shoot. She mentioned a few others who I did not know that are apparently doing the same. Don't know if this is a trend or been going on for some time or a consequence of inflation to the almighty "pussy power" of capitalism. Could be some porn pimps recruited these gals also. Thoughts?Anything is possible these days but if they are getting $800 they are likely having to provide their full information and signing a waiver that the videos can be out on the world wide web, so there is really no comparison to them (bang bro professionals) and us local guys wanting a OTC meet up, I think you were being played as I have been with a couple strippers that are out there on so called amateur videos they made good money to make and that in no way reflected their prices in the real world.

PapaPump
02-27-22, 09:51
Anything is possible these days but if they are getting $800 they are likely having to provide their full information and signing a waiver that the videos can be out on the world wide web, so there is really no comparison to them (bang bro professionals) and us local guys wanting a OTC meet up, I think you were being played as I have been with a couple strippers that are out there on so called amateur videos they made good money to make and that in no way reflected their prices in the real world.I think you are talking about Linzee Ryder. She started doing porn a year or two ago. I don't know if any others doing "professional" porn. As for Linzee, I don't think she that hot. My ATF, Dana, is much hotter IMO.

Stewy56
02-27-22, 10:31
Anything is possible these days but if they are getting $800 they are likely having to provide their full information and signing a waiver that the videos can be out on the world wide web, so there is really no comparison to them (bang bro professionals) and us local guys wanting a OTC meet up, I think you were being played as I have been with a couple strippers that are out there on so called amateur videos they made good money to make and that in no way reflected their prices in the real world.Yes, they have no problems providing their info. Not a whole lot of difference for some between meeting OTC for 300 and not being filmed or making 800 for anyone who wants to view. I have several that don't mind me filming them with my phone as long as another Ben is added. 800 is easy $$$ for a couple of hours as long as they are fine with being viewed by anyone who wishes. That being said I don't think porn is a real threat to depleting the "supply" of strippers as many don't want to be viewable by anyone who wants to see them suc, fuc and swallow and many won't even allow you to video them while alone OTC.

The Wise One
02-27-22, 11:26
Was at LS and FC this past weekend and had some interesting discussions and VIP's. It seems some are doing Bang Bros porn. One gal from LS who I had OTC with for 300 a month ago is now charging 800 OTC because that is what she gets paid for a Bang Bros shoot. She mentioned a few others who I did not know that are apparently doing the same. Don't know if this is a trend or been going on for some time or a consequence of inflation to the almighty "pussy power" of capitalism. Could be some porn pimps recruited these gals also. Thoughts?Even if this was true it's not like she's making a movie every day, or even every week for that matter, it's a one and done unless she's the next Gina Gerson. Sure they will pay her top dollar to make her "first" move but after that she's like a new car being driven off the lot, she loses her value.

Tell her your budge is 300 and that is a standing offer, tell her to call you anytime she's willing to take 300. Once she does call you tell her you would like to see her but you only have 250. Remember since you already fucked her a few times she has lost some of her value like a new car being driven off the lot.

The Wise One
02-27-22, 11:38
Have a day off schedule and thought about driving into town, is it worth it to come on a Monday day shift for the inkater and Dearborn clubs?It's the hobby, it's always hit or miss.

Passenger
02-27-22, 12:24
Have a day off schedule and thought about driving into town, is it worth it to come on a Monday day shift for the inkater and Dearborn clubs?Is "$10" dance night. So yeah, few girls or guys are opting for 10 buck dances and if you do, they're going to be air dances. Anyhow, they generally have more dancers and customers on Monday. That same event is at Bogarts on Tuesday.

While some dancers don't do extras, many dislike doing dances. They can blow a guy in three songs for 100+, or as some guys seem to pay, 160; or do five songs for 100 bucks.

Passenger
02-27-22, 12:37
Was at LS and FC this past weekend and had some interesting discussions and VIP's. It seems some are doing Bang Bros porn. One gal from LS who I had OTC with for 300 a month ago is now charging 800 OTC because that is what she gets paid for a Bang Bros shoot. She mentioned a few others who I did not know that are apparently doing the same. Don't know if this is a trend or been going on for some time or a consequence of inflation to the almighty "pussy power" of capitalism. Could be some porn pimps recruited these gals also. Thoughts?As has been mentioned, the scenes can pay well, but they involve more time than an hour meeting. Generally the purpose of some providers (especially escorts) is that they use their pornstar status to get more notoriety. Reality is that many pornstars are UTR escorts, some are more public about their side hustle. A girl doing one scene is going to have a harder time justifying her higher price. Of course the downside is that their gig as a provider is much more open if they shoot porn.

Many years ago, one of my favorites was Brianna Beach, who still performs but through her own site, and smaller sites, not studios like she did back innthe early aughts. She's originally from Ohio, ran track at Eastern, but now lives in Florida. She was 500 back then, today that would be 725.

Bmarr77
02-27-22, 12:51
As has been mentioned, the scenes can pay well, but they involve more time than an hour meeting. Generally the purpose of some providers (especially escorts) is that they use their pornstar status to get more notoriety. Reality is that many pornstars are UTR escorts, some are more public about their side hustle. A girl doing one scene is going to have a harder time justifying her higher price. Of course the downside is that their gig as a provider is much more open if they shoot porn.

Many years ago, one of my favorites was Brianna Beach, who still performs but through her own site, and smaller sites, not studios like she did back innthe early aughts. She's originally from Ohio, ran track at Eastern, but now lives in Florida. She was 500 back then, today that would be 725.Brianna Beach has some great porn! I think she looks better as she has gotten older. I did not know she was an escort but that would make sense.

DooMama7
02-27-22, 12:57
Is "$10" dance night. So yeah, few girls or guys are opting for 10 buck dances and if you do, they're going to be air dances. Anyhow, they generally have more dancers and customers on Monday. That same event is at Bogarts on Tuesday.

While some dancers don't do extras, many dislike doing dances. They can blow a guy in three songs for 100+, or as some guys seem to pay, 160; or do five songs for 100 bucks.How's SC or BT's?

Bmarr77
02-27-22, 13:05
How's SC or BT's?SC will be cheaper than Bt's but dancer quality will be less at SC.

Nick6789
02-27-22, 13:33
Google pornstar companions for an example of porn stars escorting. Allie nicole is visiting detroit soon. i have heard sara st clair runs the site out of ann arbor, not sure.

JackOfClubs
02-27-22, 13:45
Have a day off schedule and thought about driving into town, is it worth it to come on a Monday day shift for the inkater and Dearborn clubs?It would be like any nightclub, restaurant or bar, with the week starting off with Monday being slow and gradually getting more crowded as the week goes on into the weekend.

Passenger
02-27-22, 13:50
SC will be cheaper than Bt's but dancer quality will be less at SC.He's asking about Monday, in particular.

Time Twist
02-27-22, 18:57
I think you are talking about Linzee Ryder. She started doing porn a year or two ago. I don't know if any others doing "professional" porn. As for Linzee, I don't think she that hot. My ATF, Dana, is much hotter IMO.I agree Linzee looks a lot better in some of her movies than in person. I got a dances from her a few years ago right before she started advertising as Linzee Detroit I think around 2018. When I first saw her on stage she looked quite hot, but closer up she looked quite a bit older. Her dance was OK, but even then she had and over-inflated belief in her worth. I was able to get her down to 225 for everything, but tried to rush things way too much and way too mechanical. I had a lot better time from other dancers.

Time Twist
02-27-22, 19:07
Google pornstar companions for an example of porn stars escorting. Allie nicole is visiting detroit soon. i have heard sara st clair runs the site out of ann arbor, not sure.Two I have seen advertised recently are Isabel Moon and Elena Koshka in March and Joslyn James and Ivy Wolfe in April. Never heard of Isabel and Joslyn is far too plastic for my tastes. Wouldn't mind seeing Elena or Ivy.

BusterTc
02-27-22, 23:28
I tried to find BT's on Eight Mile after getting their address on an internet search. My navigator brought me to Hot Tamales. I didn't go in since by that time I was getting tired, so I just called it a night. Has BT's changed their name?

No Choice
02-28-22, 06:25
I tried to find BT's on Eight Mile after getting their address on an internet search. My navigator brought me to Hot Tamales. I didn't go in since by that time I was getting tired, so I just called it a night. Has BT's changed their name?I believe it's back to Tycoon's. You had a few more miles to go after Hot Tamales to get there if you were coming from the westside.

Mcsylv
02-28-22, 10:23
Hey all, I believe I read a report that bartenders and waitresses are able to give private dances at some clubs in the area? I think Landing Strip was specifically mentioned. Any reports on this that you guys have? I know there's a hot blonde bartender on dayshift named Tiffany, one of two Tiffany's there. I'm talking the taller one, has a great ass and cute face. Not sure if any of you have danced with her?

Hentai19
02-28-22, 11:04
Hey all, I believe I read a report that bartenders and waitresses are able to give private dances at some clubs in the area? I think Landing Strip was specifically mentioned. Any reports on this that you guys have? I know there's a hot blonde bartender on dayshift named Tiffany, one of two Tiffany's there. I'm talking the taller one, has a great ass and cute face. Not sure if any of you have danced with her?I has a dances with a bartender at the Cricket a few years back. 2016' ish. Was allot of fun. As you said it can be done.

H19.

Wleakr
02-28-22, 11:12
I tried to find BT's on Eight Mile after getting their address on an internet search. My navigator brought me to Hot Tamales. I didn't go in since by that time I was getting tired, so I just called it a night. Has BT's changed their name?Navigator got BT's confused with HT's (Hot Tamales), which is still how it's listed on google searches.

You weren't even in the ballpark. BT's is not on 8 mile. Michigan Ave in Dearborn. Search BT's Executive Club.

No Choice
02-28-22, 12:59
Navigator got BT's confused with HT's (Hot Tamales), which is still how it's listed on google searches.

You weren't even in the ballpark. BT's is not on 8 mile. Michigan Ave in Dearborn. Search BT's Executive Club.I have to correct you sir. He was in the ballpark. Tycoon's which is at 8 mile and Groesbeck was bought and changed the name some years back to BT's. It stayed that way for a while but I believe it is now back to Tycoons!

BobbieBoucher
02-28-22, 13:59
Hey all, I believe I read a report that bartenders and waitresses are able to give private dances at some clubs in the area? I think Landing Strip was specifically mentioned. Any reports on this that you guys have? I know there's a hot blonde bartender on dayshift named Tiffany, one of two Tiffany's there. I'm talking the taller one, has a great ass and cute face. Not sure if any of you have danced with her?You can get a bartender to dance in the VIP but its expensive. They are required to pay for a tip out just like a dancer if they go back. They expect you to pay it since they most likely won't have any other chances for dances. I was got the bartender to dance at a club in Flint but she was the day shift bartender at the end of her shift and they let her slide on the tip out.

Cheers,

Bobbie.

Wleakr
02-28-22, 15:22
I have to correct you sir. He was in the ballpark. Tycoon's which is at 8 mile and Groesbeck was bought and changed the name some years back to BT's. It stayed that way for a while but I believe it is now back to Tycoons!That is confusing. But that info still seems dated. If you're someone currently on the board, most refer to BT's as the Dearborn location. Can't even remember when 8 mile was referred as BT's, but it's definitely been a while!

SterlingCooper
02-28-22, 15:30
My wife and I have had a great time at Landing Strip, Bogart's and Henry VIII. If you want a higher end, Vegas style club then Landing Strip works. If you want a seedy dive bar where you can get your dick sucked by a stripper while your lady friend makes out with you, Bogarts and Henry VIII both work well.

We have had women at those bars who were confused at the request but still shrugged and went ahead and we had one on my birthday last year who was very excited about the whole thing. But at the end of the day, you can definitely both have fun with the girls.Thanks for the info. Def. Looking more toward the higher end; normally we go to Legends but it's not open weekday afternoons, so we're looking around.

Nick6789
02-28-22, 15:48
Two I have seen advertised recently are Isabel Moon and Elena Koshka in March and Joslyn James and Ivy Wolfe in April. Never heard of Isabel and Joslyn is far too plastic for my tastes. Wouldn't mind seeing Elena or Ivy.I travelled to see emma starletto and charity crawford last year. They were both great.

Reviews101
02-28-22, 17:15
I travelled to see emma starletto and charity crawford last year. They were both great.What rates do they charge? Ballpark is fine if you don'twantto be exact.

Nick6789
02-28-22, 20:52
What rates do they charge? Ballpark is fine if you don'twantto be exact.1200-1400.

TedEBear
02-28-22, 22:18
Two I have seen advertised recently are Isabel Moon and Elena Koshka in March and Joslyn James and Ivy Wolfe in April. Never heard of Isabel and Joslyn is far too plastic for my tastes. Wouldn't mind seeing Elena or Ivy.Is Ivy Wolfe coming to SE Michigan in April? Where do I go to find out the details? PM is fine if you prefer. Thanks!

No Choice
02-28-22, 22:27
That is confusing. But that info still seems dated. If you're someone currently on the board, most refer to BT's as the Dearborn location. Can't even remember when 8 mile was referred as BT's, but it's definitely been a while!Yes most refer to BT's as the Dearborn location but he said he was looking for the one 8 mile. I grew up on the westside but work out on the eastside down the street from Tycoon's so I was suprised when it changed to BT's! Can't quote me on the years but I believe it changed around 2013 but like all of the other Detroit clubs they got hit with the solicitation and I believe they changed it back right before the pandemic. It's still owned by BT's Executive Clubs.

Time Twist
03-01-22, 01:26
Is Ivy Wolfe coming to SE Michigan in April? Where do I go to find out the details? PM is fine if you prefer. Thanks!The porncompanions site.

SpartanJoe
03-01-22, 10:28
Is Ivy Wolfe coming to SE Michigan in April? Where do I go to find out the details? PM is fine if you prefer. Thanks!As someone else mentioned, PornCompanions is where she's booked through and can see her tour info. Just be prepared for both the sticker shock, and personal verification process. Almost every agency that books girls in this space require a bunch of info if you don't have references from other girls in this space. You can try DMing her on her social media but keep it vague. The "booking assistant" will handle all of it. Usually this site wants $1,500/ hr for a meeting because they're pornstars. Is it outrageous? Yes. Is it worth it? 100%. I've seen several girls in LA and Vegas when traveling and I've never been disappointed. I'd also do your research on TER or some place with reviews. Some horror stories even with that price but it happens. Also, they might require recent testing to do anything without protection (it's their job). TLC and PP were the peak back in the day.

Trvlr5
03-01-22, 10:42
I think Detroit's glory days are gone as a strip club mecca since the curtains came down on 8-Mile a few years ago. It was truly amazing back then, especially between Players and Coliseum. Always FS extras from a ton of hot women. I remember going to coliseum on Monday Night Football with a free all you can eat buffet, eating shrimp and lamb chops and then deciding who to go session with!

All of this pails however to the FKK Sauna Clubs in Germany and Austria, that are amazingly nice, have 20-80 smoking hot Eastern European beauties that are all 9-10 in looks, all you can eat food and private rooms. Entrance to these clubs is usually $80-90. Sessions are $60-$100. This is the absolute best setup on the planet, bar none!Just returned from 2 months in Thailand, and catching up on all the posts now. Never been to FKK Sauna Clubs yet, but can say Thailand, assuming one likes Asians, is outstanding right now. They don't have a social infastructure like we do here, and with Covid, the girls are really struggling. Wouldn't describe it as swimming in p*ussy, maybe drowning.

While I was there the bars / clubs bounced between 9 PM and 11 PM close, and for whatever reason government didn't allow the girls to dance, but is ok to socialize at tables, and do take-out. Go figure!

As for ranking; girls that are rated 6-10, here in Detroit, wouldn't even get hired there. Prices really haven't dropped during Covid, but availability and competion for customers out of sight really. Then again, prices were never really that expensive.

Not my first trip there, always an awesome time.

Hentai19
03-01-22, 10:53
Just returned from 2 months in Thailand, and catching up on all the posts now. Never been to FKK Sauna Clubs yet, but can say Thailand, assuming one likes Asians, is outstanding right now. They don't have a social infastructure like we do here, and with Covid, the girls are really struggling. Wouldn't describe it as swimming in p*ussy, maybe drowning.

While I was there the bars / clubs bounced between 9 PM and 11 PM close, and for whatever reason government didn't allow the girls to dance, but is ok to socialize at tables, and do take-out. Go figure!

As for ranking; girls that are rated 6-10, here in Detroit, wouldn't even get hired there. Prices really haven't dropped during Covid, but availability and competion for customers out of sight really. Then again, prices were never really that expensive.

Not my first trip there, always an awesome time.Trvlr5, your comments about Thailand are really appreciated. I was fortunate to have visited Thailand once. That was in 2013, how time flies. Went to Bangkok, Pattaya, and visited Kanchanaburi bridge over the river Kwai.

Would love to return.

Sa-wa't dee.

H19.

Ribeye17
03-01-22, 22:31
Tuesday evening, only 4 girls working. Leela was one of them and the hottest girl there. Agreed to go in the back for $2. Waste of time and money. Rules started after we got in back. Recommend avoiding. Should have been my best experience and ended up being my worst.

ProjectCastor
03-01-22, 22:39
Was at Landing Strip for a short time today and saw a pretty blonde with a big chest and a decent butt but she went to VIP before I had a chance to catch her name or visit. Any idea who this is and what her talents are? Rest of the lineup was decent for a Tuesday afternoon- most impressively, a lot of girls smiling and seeming to be enjoying their job. Had to avoid Christina (I think that's her name) who's not exactly a rip-off but is very overpriced.

SopCop
03-02-22, 00:02
Is the dress code at Landing Strip similar to Flight Club? Like dress shirt no jeans. I got a friend who may want to visit a club with me but he's got a gf and it may seem suspicious getting dressed up haha. Plus I wanted to check it out myself. Coming from the south. I have only visited Flight Club once in the area and was great.

DooMama7
03-02-22, 02:37
Is the dress code at Landing Strip similar to Flight Club? Like dress shirt no jeans. I got a friend who may want to visit a club with me but he's got a gf and it may seem suspicious getting dressed up haha. Plus I wanted to check it out myself. Coming from the south. I have only visited Flight Club once in the area and was great.You can't wear jeans to flight club?

ProjectCastor
03-02-22, 09:42
Is the dress code at Landing Strip similar to Flight Club? Like dress shirt no jeans. I got a friend who may want to visit a club with me but he's got a gf and it may seem suspicious getting dressed up haha. Plus I wanted to check it out myself. Coming from the south. I have only visited Flight Club once in the area and was great.I've never had a problem wearing jeans at Landing Strip (this was true as recently as last week). In summer I've worn shorts and not had an issue.

CommonSteve666
03-02-22, 10:49
Was at Landing Strip for a short time today and saw a pretty blonde with a big chest and a decent butt but she went to VIP before I had a chance to catch her name or visit. Any idea who this is and what her talents are? Rest of the lineup was decent for a Tuesday afternoon- most impressively, a lot of girls smiling and seeming to be enjoying their job. Had to avoid Christina (I think that's her name) who's not exactly a rip-off but is very overpriced.Lots of decent looking blondes who work there. Any details to narrow it down? Also, I recommend that if you see someone who interested you, just wait until she is done with VIP (they won't be down there long), go up to her and say hello. Go back same day, same time as many will work regular schedules. That will be your best approach.

Robxx
03-02-22, 11:23
Lots of decent looking blondes who work there. Any details to narrow it down? Also, I recommend that if you see someone who interested you, just wait until she is done with VIP (they won't be down there long), go up to her and say hello. Go back same day, same time as many will work regular schedules. That will be your best approach.I'm thinking of going to the Landing Strip this afternoon and haven't been to a club in years since Covid started. Any recommendations of someone in the afternoon to go to VIP with, don't necessarily need FS? How would Flight Club or Bogarts compare?

SopCop
03-02-22, 12:22
You can't wear jeans to flight club?No I didn't when I went.

I've never had a problem wearing jeans at Landing Strip (this was true as recently as last week). In summer I've worn shorts and not had an issue.Cool thanks.

JohnDoee1
03-02-22, 12:23
Anyone have the inside scoop on this flight club dancer? I Saw her on the flight club Instagram page and have been mesmerized. I don't make it that way often but the next weekend I'm in the area I plan to stop by and hopefully see her.Any updates since then? How was she?

ProjectCastor
03-02-22, 16:47
Lots of decent looking blondes who work there. Any details to narrow it down? Also, I recommend that if you see someone who interested you, just wait until she is done with VIP (they won't be down there long), go up to her and say hello. Go back same day, same time as many will work regular schedules. That will be your best approach.Unfortunately couldn't stay long yesterday due to a work "emergency" 40 minutes after I walked in. I'm not shy so will definitely go up to her next visit. As for more details- shoulder length hair, arms had a good deal of ink but front didn't and maybe just one on the back. Thick but not fat. Pretty toned. Good smile and nice eyes. Stage show was nothing to write home about but her look hit me in the right place. I realize that still doesn't help a lot. I will get a name next time!

Marelobo Mex
03-02-22, 19:29
Tuesday evening, only 4 girls working. Leela was one of them and the hottest girl there. Agreed to go in the back for $2. Waste of time and money. Rules started after we got in back. Recommend avoiding. Should have been my best experience and ended up being my worst.RI, any time I talked to Leela, she has always insisted I pay her at the start of the session. Therefore I have never gone to the VIP with her, because my experience has been anytime you pay in advance you get extra made up rules that were not discussed during negotiation, and have bad experiences.

Leela is a beautiful girl, and am interested in her based on her looks. I believe I have avoided many bad sessions from hot girls who insist on paying at the end. That way I can always leave after the first or second song if the experience isn't good, and most poor performers don't even take me to the VIP when they inform me payment is at the start.

Normally I can find an attractive girl who wants to earn the money during the session, knows she will do a good job and is content to receive compensation after she satisfies me.

MM.

PapaPump
03-03-22, 08:45
Unfortunately couldn't stay long yesterday due to a work "emergency" 40 minutes after I walked in. I'm not shy so will definitely go up to her next visit. As for more details- shoulder length hair, arms had a good deal of ink but front didn't and maybe just one on the back. Thick but not fat. Pretty toned. Good smile and nice eyes. Stage show was nothing to write home about but her look hit me in the right place. I realize that still doesn't help a lot. I will get a name next time!That's Dana. She has some serious skills in VIP.

Telecaster
03-03-22, 15:44
You can't wear jeans to flight club?I wear jeans in FC all the time.

Telecaster
03-03-22, 15:50
Made my rounds yesterday afternoon along MI Ave. Started at Silver Cricket which was dead. Headed to Bogarts, nothing of interest. Finally H8 N, met a 21 YO named Mya. Mixed cutie with a banging body. Pierced lip and glasses. Settled on 200 for everything. Started with some warm up dances, then BBBJ, slid the cover on and went to town. Finished BBBJCIM. Would repeat if I see her again.

Mike Yepthatsm
03-04-22, 18:34
Went around 7 on a Sat night and ended up only being there a few hours. Didn't see Madison there unfortunately. Went to the VIP with an attractive Latina who is in her early 20's. As I was driving back to GR I stopped to get something to eat and saw Madison posted on her Instagram pics of her at Flight Club so I'm assuming she showed up after 9. Next time I make it that way I'll visit later in the night.

Any updates since then? How was she?

Jules Jordan
03-05-22, 15:18
Abbey, Anna, Ari, Carmon, Dallas, Fiona, Gabriella, Ivy, Jocelynn, Katie, London, Sammie, Shy, Snow, and Yara were at BT's. Overall, a solid, younger lineup encompassing various ethnicities, body types, and breast sizes.

Abbey is mid-20's, Latina / white mix, dark hair, B-cup tits, and a tight body. She provided a mediocre session that was rushed. I wouldn't repeat.

Angel, Autumn, Coco, Dream, Melony, Mya, Tiffany, Velvet, Victoria, and Vixen were at H8. Coco, Mya, Tiffany, and Velvet looked good.

Mya is early-20's, black / white mix, dark hair, natural C-cup tits, slender build, multiple piercings, and wears glasses. She provided a worthwhile session.

Total damage was 330 for cover charge, a beer at each place, VIP taxes, and dances.

Ray Raynor
03-05-22, 16:21
Abbey, Anna, Ari, Carmon, Dallas, Fiona, Gabriella, Ivy, Jocelynn, Katie, London, Sammie, Shy, Snow, and Yara were at BT's. Overall, a solid, younger lineup encompassing various ethnicities, body types, and breast sizes.

Abbey is mid-20's, Latina / white mix, dark hair, B-cup tits, and a tight body. She provided a mediocre session that was rushed. I wouldn't repeat.

Angel, Autumn, Coco, Dream, Melony, Mya, Tiffany, Velvet, Victoria, and Vixen were at H8. Coco, Mya, Tiffany, and Velvet looked good.

Mya is early-20's, black / white mix, dark hair, natural C-cup tits, slender build, multiple piercings, and wears glasses. She provided a worthwhile session.

Total damage was 330 for cover charge, a beer at each place, VIP taxes, and dances.Jules Jordan has to be the most efficient monger around. He even lists the stripper's names in alphabetical order! I tip my cap sir.

JohnDoee1
03-06-22, 00:46
Went around 7 on a Sat night and ended up only being there a few hours. Didn't see Madison there unfortunately. Went to the VIP with an attractive Latina who is in her early 20's. As I was driving back to GR I stopped to get something to eat and saw Madison posted on her Instagram pics of her at Flight Club so I'm assuming she showed up after 9. Next time I make it that way I'll visit later in the night.Of course! Please update when you can, thank you!

The Wise One
03-06-22, 09:18
I wear jeans in FC all the time.Bars like the FC pick and choose who can wear jeans.

Concupiscent69
03-06-22, 13:42
I wear jeans in FC all the time.Agreed. That's all I wear are jeans and have gone there many times with them on.

Mortar31
03-06-22, 18:45
Agreed. That's all I wear are jeans and have gone there many times with them on.The girls don't like jeans because it's rougher on their skin while grinding. I was told this by 2 different girls.

Lamarr
03-06-22, 23:55
Agreed. That's all I wear are jeans and have gone there many times with them on.The bouncer at the door has asked me a few times if my dark blue slacks were jears. Hoodies are a definate no. And I know that sandals worn by one of our guys kept us out of Collisium ne summer night.

PapaPump
03-07-22, 10:02
The girls don't like jeans because it's rougher on their skin while grinding. I was told this by 2 different girls.I always wear jeans and have never had a complaint. My experience is stripper on knees, face in junk, junk comes out, jeans go down, stripper goes down.

MonoBlue
03-07-22, 11:45
Anyone else feel like BT's and Silver have the worst service of all of the spots? FC and LS is expensive but the service is always top tier. Bog and H8 is a coinflip in the looks department but service is usually pretty good. BT's and especially Silver I've always regretted going.

Spence1955
03-07-22, 13:15
Before all this Covid nonsense I had several lap dances from Rachel Rockets at the Silver Cricket. These were very pleasurable (I have a thing for big boobs). Since the pandemic hit, she has disappeared. I've heard ugly rumors that she had her implants removed (or reduced) and went to nursing school. Has anybody heard anything, I would like to see her again.

Passenger
03-07-22, 13:38
The girls don't like jeans because it's rougher on their skin while grinding. I was told this by 2 different girls.Been quite a few years since I purposely got a lap dance. So since private VIP rooms. I'm usually polite to the dancers and remove my pants so they don't have to worry about that rough friction.

SmallBalls29
03-07-22, 15:41
There was a girl I talked to at Dreamgirls by the name of Lucy big tits, thick legs, and tall. She tried to sell me on VIP rooms in DREamgirls which is separate from regular dances. I'm wondering if anybody took the bait and had an experience with her or just a way for dancers to trick us into getting more money.

Marelobo Mex
03-07-22, 19:48
Anyone else feel like BT's and Silver have the worst service of all of the spots? FC and LS is expensive but the service is always top tier. Bog and H8 is a coinflip in the looks department but service is usually pretty good. BT's and especially Silver I've always regretted going.MB, I feel like this is a budget question.

I hardly ever have good service at FC. My price point is normally $200. Many nights I can't find a girl at that price, so I deem that terrible service. Even on nights when I do find a girl in my prices range I may have negotiated with 8 girls before finding her. Often when I do I find an agreeable girl she is a mediocre performer. I have had so many bad experience I don't really go to Flight Club anymore. Further I find that attitude of Flight Club girls carries with them when they go and dance at other clubs. I have started screening girls asking what other clubs they have worked at. If she says Flight Club I know I need to ask a lot more questions before going to the VIP. It kind of becomes a self fulfilling prophecy to select them out.

I have not gone to landing strip as they have a minimum dancer at of at least 21.

I am typically able to have a good time at BTs or Criket.

MM.

Marelobo Mex
03-07-22, 19:54
There was a girl I talked to at Dreamgirls by the name of Lucy big tits, thick legs, and tall. She tried to sell me on VIP rooms in DREamgirls which is separate from regular dances. I'm wondering if anybody took the bait and had an experience with her or just a way for dancers to trick us into getting more money.SB29,

Based on your description I would never go with Lucy, I like skinny girls with small tits. However I have been to the VIP room in Dreamgirls, and it is more expensive unless you go the 15 minute option, but I always need more than 15 minutes, in fact I find 30 minutes a little rushed.

The VIP rooms are well worth the cost compared to the VIPs in the other Detroit clubs. They typically have a TV, broadcasting the stage show downstairs. I always turn the TV off so I can focus my attention on my peeler. The have the biggest most comfortable couches. Many of the rooms have stripper pole if you like that sort of thing. For a small upsell you can also get a VIP with an attached bathroom. The girls seems to really like this if the session gets very sticky.

Finally they have a lot of VIP rooms at Dreamgirls, and when I was there hardly anyone was using them. They have a standard price but when you go upstairs I have bargained with the VIP room guy, and he may knock off $5 or $10 if you suggest the price is too high.

MM.

The Wise One
03-07-22, 21:14
The girls don't like jeans because it's rougher on their skin while grinding. I was told this by 2 different girls.Are you saying the reason why the club doesn't allow jeans is because the girls don't like them?

The Wise One
03-07-22, 21:18
Before all this Covid nonsense I had several lap dances from Rachel Rockets at the Silver Cricket. These were very pleasurable (I have a thing for big boobs). Since the pandemic hit, she has disappeared. I've heard ugly rumors that she had her implants removed (or reduced) and went to nursing school. Has anybody heard anything, I would like to see her again.I heard she was working at a retirement home, or maybe it was living at one. Either way good luck.

SmallBalls29
03-07-22, 23:26
SB29,

Based on your description I would never go with Lucy, I like skinny girls with small tits. However I have been to the VIP room in Dreamgirls, and it is more expensive unless you go the 15 minute option, but I always need more than 15 minutes, in fact I find 30 minutes a little rushed.

The VIP rooms are well worth the cost compared to the VIPs in the other Detroit clubs. They typically have a TV, broadcasting the stage show downstairs. I always turn the TV off so I can focus my attention on my peeler. The have the biggest most comfortable couches. Many of the rooms have stripper pole if you like that sort of thing. For a small upsell you can also get a VIP with an attached bathroom. The girls seems to really like this if the session gets very sticky.

Finally they have a lot of VIP rooms at Dreamgirls, and when I was there hardly anyone was using them. They have a standard price but when you go upstairs I have bargained with the VIP room guy, and he may knock off $5 or $10 if you suggest the price is too high.

MM.So you made it clear its more than lap dances that go on. Do the girls negotiate the price or the rooms have a set price and they expect something on top. Fifteen minutes is definitely rushed and thirty minutes you're cutting it close I agree.

WinterKnight
03-08-22, 00:32
Been quite a few years since I purposely got a lap dance. So since private VIP rooms. I'm usually polite to the dancers and remove my pants so they don't have to worry about that rough friction.I wish I had learned this ages ago. I only began removing my pants upon entering the VIP late in my SC days, once I had learned to negotiate at the table for sex.

WinterKnight
03-08-22, 00:35
Agreed. That's all I wear are jeans and have gone there many times with them on.I have always felt denim was too thick for lap dances. I always wore the thinnest slacks I owned.

Telecaster
03-08-22, 10:35
Before all this Covid nonsense I had several lap dances from Rachel Rockets at the Silver Cricket. These were very pleasurable (I have a thing for big boobs). Since the pandemic hit, she has disappeared. I've heard ugly rumors that she had her implants removed (or reduced) and went to nursing school. Has anybody heard anything, I would like to see her again.She told me she was going to school to be a dental assistant.

IMonger2
03-08-22, 12:17
Went to visit since I was in the area on Monday. Decent amount of girls, probably 12 or so. Most of them were average at best. One thin older girl, looked better from the back than the front. One thin younger girl but she was not very friendly. Had a couple girls swing by and chat. Very easy to talk to and seemed nice. Started off anywhere from 2 all the way to 4 for the VIP. When I countered at 1 they didn't seem to budge much, but man they really had some GP going on. I sat back, enjoyed my beer and the scenery before I got to experience the pelting freezing rain.

Wleakr
03-08-22, 15:22
The front page of the thread actually has more info about jeans than club visits. Never thought this day would arrive!

HeeJunk
03-08-22, 15:27
I have always felt denim was too thick for lap dances. I always wore the thinnest slacks I owned.Invest in a pair of MC Hammer pants. Plenty of room to grow.

DooMama7
03-08-22, 16:33
Drought in my city the worst I have seen since the beginning of the pandemic, so I decided to take a weekend trip to Detroit. First stop Bogarts, relatively light day shift in terms of customers and dancers, saw a nice MILF age 52/53, name Annabella, nice big tits, lot of tats as well. Went up in the VIP and agreed upon 150, BJ and rode me like a champ with no condom (yes I am getting tested) for a woman who is 52 that pussy felt better than women in my age bracket (21-30) after 30 minutes I saw another MILF / older woman, black woman named Kim who goes by Shy Girl, went up in the VIP and agreed again on 150, BJ and CFS doggy. I then went over to Silver Cricket, didn't really see anything I liked but stayed for half an hour, I did see two dancers fight which was entertaining. Went to dinner and then went to BT's and that's when my night was ruined, walked in, sat at the bar and observed the women with a beer. I have said before I like the vibe at night at BT's and some of the best pussy I have ever fucked was at BT's (Italian, mid 20's with big ass). Anyway I am approached by Gabriella, glasses, early to mid 20's, fat ass either latino or white. We chat for a minute and said her rates are $200 right now because it's slow, only issue was that it was condom for both a BJ and FS, which I hate at least for BJ portion unless it's Nips at Bogarts. Anyway I wait, talk to some more women and either they wouldn't budge or they were to busy, so after awhile I take Gabriella on her offer. We go in the back and after busting 2 times in the day I knew I would need more physical sensation, so she says its 300 to go raw, instead of me running out to the ATM and getting a hundred, I just venmo her 100 which would equal 300 from what I just gave her. She then tells me she needs 200 more, which would means I would give her 500 TO FUCK RAW, IN DETROIT NO LESS. I didn't make a scene I just left and disputed the charge the next day via my bank, but jesus christ that was just shameful. I then left and went to H8, another dancer fight there as well, also didn't see a lot of women either. Talked to a Miley / Jameson who I guess is dating the general manager of BT's and she said they have had issues with her in the past. She took down my first name and number (not sure if that was a good idea or not) and said they will fix the problem but "give them another chance".

Anyway before I headed home on the 6th I wanted to skeet inside 1 more woman, so I head back to Bogarts, I see Mia who I had originally seen yesterday but told her I would be back Sunday. She comes off stage and makes a political remark (for the sake of the sub I won't repeat what she said but it wasn't intellectual nor correct) this already throws her into a mood, I ask her how much for VIP and she says I can do 200, I tried to negotiate to 150 but she looked disgusted and said my "little 150" was very cheap. I tell her have a nice day and I chat with some more women (Mia never seems very busy tbh, so I surprised she didn't jump at my request) I then see a Nicole that only works on Sundays, we agree for 150 but once again, CBJ and CFS. As we are heading up Mia tells her something I ask what it was and she said I was cheap, I didn't know that she commands such a high number like it's flight club or BT's and is in shape like the women there. Nicole was ok but the CBJ and FS just weren't up to par so I took my losses and headed out.

All in all, some good, some bad. Got some bomb ass pussy from a white, tatted up MILF with fake knockers, saw 2 different fights yet was cheated out of money and just didn't have the stamina for a CBJ.

Rating the women I saw.

Annabella - 9/10.

Kim - 8/10.

Gabriella - 0/10 no go.

Mia - 0/10 no go.

Nicole - 6/10 mediocre so no.

CaseyX
03-08-22, 17:40
Invest in a pair of MC Hammer pants. Plenty of room to grow.Not wearing jeans is one of the first lessons I learned when I started strip clubbing. Obviously not an issue if your dropping your pants with the girl immediately, as some have mentioned.

Flight Club can be a pain about what you're wearing. First time I went they gave me a hard time about my attire. I forget exactly what I was wearing but I do remember that there was someone else at the bar wearing the same kind of thing. Pretty sure that it's just a power trip from the bouncers with the excuse that they're trying to maintain an "Upscale Atmosphere." It certainly has nothing to do with whether the girls feel about a type of clothing or whether it's abrasive.

PapaPump
03-08-22, 18:11
Drought in my city the worst I have seen since the beginning of the pandemic, so I decided to take a weekend trip to Detroit. First stop Bogarts, relatively light day shift in terms of customers and dancers, saw a nice MILF age 52/53, name Annabella, nice big tits, lot of tats as well. Went up in the VIP and agreed upon 150, BJ and rode me like a champ with no condom (yes I am getting tested) for a woman who is 52 that pussy felt better than women in my age bracket (21-30) after 30 minutes I saw another MILF / older woman, black woman named Kim who goes by Shy Girl, went up in the VIP and agreed again on 150, BJ and CFS doggy. I then went over to Silver Cricket, didn't really see anything I liked but stayed for half an hour, I did see two dancers fight which was entertaining. Went to dinner and then went to BT's and that's when my night was ruined, walked in, sat at the bar and observed the women with a beer. I have said before I like the vibe at night at BT's and some of the best pussy I have ever fucked was at BT's (Italian, mid 20's with big ass). Anyway I am approached by Gabriella, glasses, early to mid 20's, fat ass either latino or white. We chat for a minute and said her rates are $200 right now because it's slow, only issue was that it was condom for both a BJ and FS, which I hate at least for BJ portion unless it's Nips at Bogarts. Anyway I wait, talk to some more women and either they wouldn't budge or they were to busy, so after awhile I take Gabriella on her offer. We go in the back and after busting 2 times in the day I knew I would need more physical sensation, so she says its 300 to go raw, instead of me running out to the ATM and getting a hundred, I just venmo her 100 which would equal 300 from what I just gave her. She then tells me she needs 200 more, which would means I would give her 500 TO FUCK RAW, IN DETROIT NO LESS. I didn't make a scene I just left and disputed the charge the next day via my bank, but jesus christ that was just shameful. I then left and went to H8, another dancer fight there as well, also didn't see a lot of women either. Talked to a Miley / Jameson who I guess is dating the general manager of BT's and she said they have had issues with her in the past. She took down my first name and number (not sure if that was a good idea or not) and said they will fix the problem but "give them another chance".

Anyway before I headed home on the 6th I wanted to skeet inside 1 more woman, so I head back to Bogarts, I see Mia who I had originally seen yesterday but told her I would be back Sunday. She comes off stage and makes a political remark (for the sake of the sub I won't repeat what she said but it wasn't intellectual nor correct) this already throws her into a mood, I ask her how much for VIP and she says I can do 200, I tried to negotiate to 150 but she looked disgusted and said my "little 150" was very cheap. I tell her have a nice day and I chat with some more women (Mia never seems very busy tbh, so I surprised she didn't jump at my request) I then see a Nicole that only works on Sundays, we agree for 150 but once again, CBJ and CFS. As we are heading up Mia tells her something I ask what it was and she said I was cheap, I didn't know that she commands such a high number like it's flight club or BT's and is in shape like the women there. Nicole was ok but the CBJ and FS just weren't up to par so I took my losses and headed out.

All in all, some good, some bad. Got some bomb ass pussy from a white, tatted up MILF with fake knockers, saw 2 different fights yet was cheated out of money and just didn't have the stamina for a CBJ.

Rating the women I saw.

Annabella - 9/10.

Kim - 8/10.

Gabriella - 0/10 no go.

Mia - 0/10 no go.

Nicole - 6/10 mediocre so no.Annabella has some serious oral skills. So does her daughter. She goes by Chelsea.

She Hate Me
03-08-22, 18:18
Annabella has some serious oral skills. So does her daughter. She goes by Chelsea.I wonder if a mother / daughter BJ would be available.

CommonSteve666
03-08-22, 19:04
The front page of the thread actually has more info about jeans than club visits. Never thought this day would arrive!There was a discussion on valet pros and cons that went on for quite a while. It is time to reopen the discussion. I've always had a good valet experience at FC and would rank them #1.

DooMama7
03-08-22, 19:51
Annabella has some serious oral skills. So does her daughter. She goes by Chelsea.Chelsea work at Bogarts?

Marelobo Mex
03-08-22, 20:19
So you made it clear its more than lap dances that go on. Do the girls negotiate the price or the rooms have a set price and they expect something on top. Fifteen minutes is definitely rushed and thirty minutes you're cutting it close I agree.SB29,

The rooms have a set price, but you can negotiate with the house for a reduce price and sometimes be successful.

You negotiate separately with the girl for her dances.

The girls like this because they don't have risk in like in the other clubs if you are back there a long time the have to pay an additional charge. At BTs they charge the girls $20 for every 30 minutes your are in the VIP with her or about every 10 songs. So first 30 minutes she owns $20, between 30 - 60 minutes she owes $40, and if you are back there for 70 minutes she owes $60. At Dreamgirls the time is fixed if you want more time you pay for more room minutes, and then you pay again for more girl minutes.

MM.

TopGun2002
03-09-22, 00:26
She told me she was going to school to be a dental assistant.I was told she was a delta assistant when I saw her at LeChambre like 15 years ago.

Does she tell everyone "o daddy yeah"?

DTownMick
03-09-22, 14:49
Wow! I just walked out of the Landing Strip, I had never been before and I'm blown away at the GPS from the girls in that place. We're talking lunch time peelers quoting $4-$5 for everything. Most of these girls were mediocre at best and there were only two girls that were better than average but snobby / stuck up as hell. Little did they know, I came with a pocket pull of cash in case I needed it for a peeler that was worth it but, none were.

Is it just me or are those prices crazy for day shift, mediocre peelers?

Incognito1234
03-09-22, 15:04
I wonder if a mother / daughter BJ would be available.If my memory serves me correctly, that's been discussed on the forums before and the answer was no.

DooMama7
03-09-22, 16:07
Annabella has some serious oral skills. So does her daughter. She goes by Chelsea.I asked her and she denied she had a daughter working.

Stewy56
03-09-22, 20:45
Wow! I just walked out of the Landing Strip, I had never been before and I'm blown away at the GPS from the girls in that place. We're talking lunch time peelers quoting $4-$5 for everything. Most of these girls were mediocre at best and there were only two girls that were better than average but snobby / stuck up as hell. Little did they know, I came with a pocket pull of cash in case I needed it for a peeler that was worth it but, none were.

Is it just me or are those prices crazy for day shift, mediocre peelers?Its called "Pussyflation" supply and demand will dictate prices. Kinda like the gas prices, unfortunately for the dancers higher gas prices likely equates to less customers and $$$ being spent on entertainment services.

CommonSteve666
03-09-22, 22:25

Is it just me or are those prices crazy for day shift, mediocre peelers?I would agree with you. I've never paid more than 300 for night shift. Perhaps they wanted to aim high since it was early in their shift and figured if you didn't bite, they still have time to make their money.

Dsc 12
03-11-22, 14:25
This has got to be the Mia who worked at Henry's South. Remember her from at least 12 years ago, same crap attitude. Would only sell FS for top dollar. Sat all day at the end of the bar on some video game. Her only redeeming quality is if you wanted a BJ she would get Deanna to take care of it. Must have got a cut of the action because I've never seen anyone take Mia to the VIP.

PapaPump
03-11-22, 16:06
This has got to be the Mia who worked at Henry's South. Remember her from at least 12 years ago, same crap attitude. Would only sell FS for top dollar. Sat all day at the end of the bar on some video game. Her only redeeming quality is if you wanted a BJ she would get Deanna to take care of it. Must have got a cut of the action because I've never seen anyone take Mia to the VIP.Are you talking about angry Mia with the big tits? She was one of the most unpleasant dancers I have ever met.

WinterKnight
03-11-22, 17:08

Is it just me or are those prices crazy for day shift, mediocre peelers?Four to five bills should get me at least two leisurely hours with a quality provider in a king-size bed at a nice hotel. Not fifteen rushed minutes in a cramped, uncomfortable, drafty booth at a club.

TwoSwizzle
03-11-22, 17:33
Happy Friday all!! I'm heading to the D tomorrow for a very brief stay. I have from 11:30 am to 1:15 pm to enjoy myself. I'm looking for a exotic looking lady, or someone smoking 10/10. Any recommendations for the early shift? I normally go to bt's just because the location seems safe. I normally park on the street and walk over. Looking to spend $300, exotic lady means someone other than black or white. Black or white ladies are just a wonderful typical Tuesday night.

Dsc 12
03-11-22, 20:01
Are you talking about angry Mia with the big tits? She was one of the most unpleasant dancers I have ever met.Sounds correct. She is a brunette with a medium build back then. Not bad to look at just a terrible attitude and a high opinion of herself. She never quiet about voicing her opinion. I just can't believe she makes a living being like that towards customers.