PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Out Of Towner2
08-13-11, 08:47
Anyone been to the VIP Spa in Dickson since they busted two of the ladies working there? Just curious. I've been by it several times and the open sign is lit but I'm too wary to partake of the services again. Previously had a decent table shower and so-so massage with a rushed HE but that was before they were raided. I heard they were going to be shut down so if they're still open, they must have gone legit having had the heat come down. Heard tales FS was on the, enu but wasn't an option the few times I went. Anyone have any info please share.I have also been watching and wondering. And the same is true for the one I Cookeville. They were closed, reopened then you never knew if they would be open or not. Then they were closed again for about a year and now reopened. I think the first closing was reported in their local news as a "bust".

Daboyz22
08-13-11, 10:48
Since they're running constant ads on Backpage but several have said they're closed when they went by, I wonder if it's some kinf of a setup? I'd think if they have been busted a few times and closed in the past, people would be very wary of going there. Of course, there's always those who don't know or might take the chance? Count me out, too risky.I was in cookeville on Friday again and went by there. It now has a sign outide on the building that says MVP Spa. Not Q like it says in their ad. Either way, they were closed when I went by there. I went by in the morning after 9 and then around 1pm and again about 3pm and still closed. I called the number in the ad just to see if anyone answered and kept getting a recording saying they couldn't take the call.

Daboyz22
08-13-11, 10:50
Going to make this report short because that is all it deserves. The place is very expensive, very rushed and very low quality. I won't go back for these reasons and more. Details via PM.

Out Of Towner2
08-13-11, 16:19
I was in cookeville on Friday again and went by there. It now has a sign outide on the building that says MVP Spa. Not Q like it says in their ad. Either way, they were closed when I went by there. I went by in the morning after 9 and then around 1pm and again about 3pm and still closed. I called the number in the ad just to see if anyone answered and kept getting a recording saying they couldn't take the call.That sounds like what was happening just before it closed the last time and after they got busted.

Out Of Towner2
08-13-11, 16:22
Going to make this report short because that is all it deserves. The place is very expensive, very rushed and very low quality. I won't go back for these reasons and more. Details via PM.The first time I went in this place I was bitching to them about how the Dickson location had slipped in service. I got great service that time and everytime after that. But I have not been there in about 6 or 7 months.

BigBubbaBobby
08-14-11, 20:17
Anybody seen this girl and / or ever heard of her before? Just seems to have showed up this week. PM me if need be as she looks great to me!

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andhearts-slippery-when-andhearts-22/4171178

Greg 0211
08-15-11, 10:18
Called the # got no answer, no call back. Funny one of the pic from a previous add looks a lot like one of the old gentelman clubs from a while back. Could a dancer have changed careers?

G.

QUOTE=BigBubbaBobby; 1256538]Anybody seen this girl and / or ever heard of her before? Just seems to have showed up this week. PM me if need be as she looks great to me!

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andhearts-slippery-when-andhearts-22/4171178[/QUOTE]

The Meister
08-18-11, 13:02
Awful, just awful. Asked for a lady, she said fine, there were 2 females and a male there, went back and a man came in. Was trying to tough it out, he was awful. Not even a decent massage.

Xrayv65
08-18-11, 22:30
Awful, just awful. Asked for a lady, she said fine, there were 2 females and a male there, went back and a man came in. Was trying to tough it out, he was awful. Not even a decent massage.Dude, you should have stood your ground and insisted on a woman. I'm not letting a guy massage me, I'm not insecure, I just prefer a woman's touch. There's two "Asian" parlors in Cool Springs, one is called "Best Massage". I've been to both and actually got a good massage from a FEMALE at both. The other one (can't remember the name) she walked on my back and it felt great until she got down to my butt and was sliding her feet off my thighs. Let's just say, I was getting a dry "waxing" which wasn't planned! Anyway, either one wasn't bad but I doubt seriously there's anything else going to happen. Both places are very open to the front part (no ceiling, doors, etc. Just sheets hanging up for the door) and if you were to get "more", everyone would hear you if you do like me, scream in ecstasy! (LOL, just kidding on the screaming part, I just usually let my eyes roll back in my head and drool!).

Geddylee
08-19-11, 17:41
I'm fairly new to this site as well as to the hobby in general. It looks like I've finally found the hub of information I've been looking for for so long. Thank you to all of you who have shared your experiences in this thread. It definitely helps out us fumbling newbies who don't really know A from atom yet, ha!

I would like to add to this thread my praise for Kitt Katt. She is a wonderful woman, with curves to die for and a personality that is so contagious, you can't help but smile everytime you see her. Unfortunately she does consider herself retired, and will more than likely be so for a long time to come. Maybe, if she sees that her loyal fans are still in need of the greatness that was her, maybe she'll decide to make a return. Only time will tell.

To Blackhawk: I saw a post you wrote recently about an experience with Tantra. Tantra is something I've been extremely curious about but never knew how to go about finding someone who practices it. After reading through a lot of this thread, I have come to value your opinion. Is there anything you can tell me about that experience, and / or how I might be able to come into contact with that experience myself.

HornyGoatWeed
08-21-11, 16:26
Anyone heard from Karma this last week? I emailed her several times with no response. That usually doesn't happen to me with her.

BlackHawk101
08-21-11, 16:51
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/270-987-1077-call-a-fbsnm-incorporated-with-nashvilles-only-certtd-goddess-49/4179060

TNguy3738
08-22-11, 08:58
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/270-987-1077-call-a-fbsnm-incorporated-with-nashvilles-only-certtd-goddess-49/4179060I totally agree.

Maxim V
08-22-11, 20:31
When is this lady going to stop using these pics? They are not even close to her! They belong to her friend, and a bit old at that.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pssssssst-in-call-49/3139169

HornyGoatWeed
08-22-11, 21:19
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-slim-22/4166196

I like the look of this one, anyone had the pleasure?

NashVegasMan
08-23-11, 13:52
Anyone think she's offering more these days? Wording in her ads has changed up.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/evening-special-open-female-lmt-8am-10pm/1961607

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/2561524911.html

Xrayv65
08-23-11, 21:09
Anyone think she's offering more these days? Wording in her ads has changed up.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/evening-special-open-female-lmt-8am-10pm/1961607

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/2561524911.htmlNash, I've seen her pretty regular for several months now, no hint of any changes and nothing new from my experience. Might try her late at night, I've never been to see her past 5pm. I tell you though, with those big, firm hands she has, if she ever were to offer more, I imagine it would be have to be great!

Ajf All
08-24-11, 11:58
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/270-987-1077-call-a-fbsnm-incorporated-with-nashvilles-only-certtd-goddess-49/4179060Well she may be worth the visit, but I did not get the chance to find out. We set an appt. Yesterday for early this morning. I was told what.

To bring (photo I'd. Etc) , and where to go (restaurant right off the exit) and to call upon arrival. I called at 8:30, again at 8:36 and left a VM,

And finally once more at 8:47. It is now almost 11 a. M. And I still have heard nothing. I hope that everything is alright with her. But if everything.

IS alright, then the behavior is completely unacceptable! I wasted time, gas, and used up one of my get-out-of-the-house excuses for nothing!

Kryp44
08-24-11, 12:42
Well she may be worth the visit, but I did not get the chance to find out. We set an appt. Yesterday for early this morning. I was told what.

To bring (photo I'd. Etc) , and where to go (restaurant right off the exit) and to call upon arrival. I called at 8:30, again at 8:36 and left a VM,

And finally once more at 8:47. It is now almost 11 am And I still have heard nothing. I hope that everything is alright with her. But if everything.

IS alright, then the behavior is completely unacceptable! I wasted time, gas, and used up one of my get-out-of-the-house excuses for nothing!BH has got some kind of racket going with these massage ladies. I never have any luck with them either.

Ajf All
08-24-11, 13:10
Sorry for the editing in my last post. LOL. Just saw it, and it was horrible!

Ajf All
08-24-11, 18:52
BH has got some kind of racket going with these massage ladies. I never have any luck with them either.LOL. Well if this is the way she handles business, she will never have to worry about getting my hard earned cash again anyway!

Just sorry I wasted my entire morning. Oh well. Hopefully I will have better luck next time.

BlackHawk101
08-24-11, 21:49
BH has got some kind of racket going with these massage ladies. I never have any luck with them either.I wish! LOL

I wish I knew what happened. I know she was having some real job issues and some doc appointments.

She has always been solid for me.

Good Luck!

Xrayv65
08-24-11, 22:27
BH has got some kind of racket going with these massage ladies. I never have any luck with them either.You've heard of "Daddy Warbucks"? Well, BH is known around as "Daddy Massage Bucks"! LOL

BlackHawk101
08-25-11, 12:14
Anyone heard from Karma this last week? I emailed her several times with no response. That usually doesn't happen to me with her.She's back this week. I got an email a few days ago giving her place and times.

Geddylee
08-25-11, 17:56
Well she may be worth the visit, but I did not get the chance to find out. We set an appt. Yesterday for early this morning. I was told what.

And finally once more at 8:47. It is now almost 11 am And I still have heard nothing. I hope that everything is alright with her. But if everything.

IS alright, then the behavior is completely unacceptable! I wasted time, gas, and used up one of my get-out-of-the-house excuses for nothing!I unfortunately had the same experience with her as well Ajf. I've had that happen to me before though, (with Karma, actually, who was stuck at the mall getting her hair done. Really?) so I didn't stay around quite as long as I did with Karma. I called her about 3 times and heard nothing so I left a Vmessage and then went home. I guess sometimes you catch them on good days, and sometimes you catch them on bad days. I seem to keep getting the bad days, unfortunately.

Ajf All
08-27-11, 16:59
I unfortunately had the same experience with her as well Ajf. I've had that happen to me before though, (with Karma, actually, who was stuck at the mall getting her hair done. Really?) so I didn't stay around quite as long as I did with Karma. I called her about 3 times and heard nothing so I left a Vmessage and then went home. I guess sometimes you catch them on good days, and sometimes you catch them on bad days. I seem to keep getting the bad days, unfortunately.I think the only real solution to this sort of problem is if the unreliable ladies business were to decline to the point of them.

Either having to close up shop, or change their habits. Unfortunately in this hobby, for every client like you and I who they.

Piss off, there will always be two to take our place. Not much incentive to change. Oh well, lets keep putting the word out on.

The flakes, and maybe we can / will save SOMEONE time and money in the long run.

Football Fan
08-27-11, 18:28
I was thinking about getting a little more than a massage tonight. Any info on either of these?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/saturday-day-andnight-special-24/4227968

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-beautiful-paris-26/4218931

Thanks, I will report if I TOFTT or if someone gives me advice I'll report back my findings as well.

FF

Football Fan
08-28-11, 00:45
I was thinking about getting a little more than a massage tonight. Any info on either of these?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/saturday-day-andnight-special-24/4227968

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-beautiful-paris-26/4218931

Thanks, I will report if I TOFTT or if someone gives me advice I'll report back my findings as well.

FFOK I TOFTT with Ariel (1st link) It was $.4 for hr massage and extras were offered for $ but got everything I needed for just. 5 SR Members PM for more info.

Bucktrain
08-28-11, 17:52
OK I TOFTT with Ariel (1st link) It was $.4 for hr massage and extras were offered for $ but got everything I needed for just. 5 SR Members PM for more info.She doesn't have pictures posted. Can you tell us what she looks like?

Geddylee
08-31-11, 16:46
I think the only real solution to this sort of problem is if the unreliable ladies business were to decline to the point of them.

Either having to close up shop, or change their habits. Unfortunately in this hobby, for every client like you and I who they.

Piss off, there will always be two to take our place. Not much incentive to change. Oh well, lets keep putting the word out on.

The flakes, and maybe we can / will save SOMEONE time and money in the long run.Amen to that! I totally agree.

Simone Massage
08-31-11, 18:37
She used to work Murfreesboro Road. Very well, had some bad reports and was said to be helping LE bad then, but will have to research old post.Seriously L. E you have got to be kidding me. And just curious where these bad reports my be?

Now I can understand that you are not always going to have good chemistry if any with some people and that also applies to both provider and hobbiest.

But to flat out say someone is "L. E" is a little frustrating. I have had some type of reputation MANY YEARS AGO. But I highly doubt it was because I was L. E and / or a bad.

Provider. You live and you learn and I have many repeats who enjoy time spent. I think people are due sum type of redemption at times so this is exactly why I felt so

Compelled, to write a comment and my APOLOGIZES for the one person that DID NOT enjoy my massage.

I am a very classy girl that has come a long way and is easy to get along with, who most importantly LEARNS from her mistakes and knows how to take constructive

Criticism and improve.

So I hope I didn't stir anything up, this is far from a rant just my. 02.

Thanks for listening and thanks to the guys who e-mailed and visited me anyways after this was brought to my attention.

MU-AH Simone.

BlackHawk101
09-01-11, 03:15
BH has got some kind of racket going with these massage ladies. I never have any luck with them either.Yep, I had an appointment today with Ms Tantra and didn't get a return message until 6 hrs after the appointment. LOL Shit happens! Medical she said.

We will see.

BlackHawk101
09-01-11, 16:49
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pleasing-relaxing-kristina-22/4093775

I tried to find a review with NO Luck. She looks TGTBT but I have seen this ad a couple of times now.

Anyone have the info?

Maxim V
09-01-11, 17:37

I tried to find a review with NO Luck. She looks TGTBT but I have seen this ad a couple of times now.

Anyone have the info?She is listed in other cities also, looks good though, but too risky.

Maxim V
09-01-11, 17:43
Seriously L. E you have got to be kidding me. And just curious where these bad reports my be?

Now I can understand that you are not always going to have good chemistry if any with some people and that also applies to both provider and hobbiest.

But to flat out say someone is "L. E" is a little frustrating. I have had some type of reputation MANY YEARS AGO. But I highly doubt it was because I was L. E and / or a bad.

Provider. You live and you learn and I have many repeats who enjoy time spent. I think people are due sum type of redemption at times so this is exactly why I felt so

Compelled, to write a comment and my APOLOGIZES for the one person that DID NOT enjoy my massage.

I am a very classy girl that has come a long way and is easy to get along with, who most importantly LEARNS from her mistakes and knows how to take constructive

Criticism and improve.

You may have to go back and reaserch this, as I said this from what was going around on the boards, no harm or bad report from me, just what I read and what was pm'd to me by others.

So I hope I didn't stir anything up, this is far from a rant just my. 02.

Thanks for listening and thanks to the guys who e-mailed and visited me anyways after this was brought to my attention.

MU-AH Simone.Criticism and improve.

You may have to go back and reaserch this, as I said this from what was going around on the boards, no harm or bad report from me, just what I read and what was pm'd to me by others.

Wstump
09-01-11, 19:25

Anyone have the info?I sent an email several days ago and haven't heard anything.

Lovebigass
09-07-11, 20:42
Can anyone PM me a good AMP around here? I'm in town for one night from Indy.

Lovebigass
09-07-11, 21:24
I'm in town from Indy. Would LOVE to find an AMP around here. Any suggestions?

Mtl Pig
09-08-11, 00:06
Um. There have not been any AMPs in Nashville since the late 1990's. Sadly, this thread is used for service providers that give massage, not massage parlors per se.

The closest parlors are in Dickson, Clarksville, Monteagle, and Alabama. I believe the Dickson, and Clarksville ones were raided a few months ago.

So. Sadly, nothing down here. And since your post count is not high, and you are from a different area (and do not have reputation with the locals) I doubt there will be much info passed to you.

But, enjoy Nashville's other perks. (Not the strip clubs, unless you do not want to be within 3 feet of a stripper.)

LustyGuy
09-09-11, 18:41
Not to cross forums, but if you are looking for a really great AMP with happy endings, check out the Alabama Huntsville forum on Massage Parlors.

You can't go wrong. By the way RS stands for Royal Spa. Location is easy to find.

LG

So Curious
09-10-11, 19:22
Criticism and improve.

You may have to go back and reaserch this, as I said this from what was going around on the boards, no harm or bad report from me, just what I read and what was pm'd to me by others.Simone is good to go. I seen her a couple of months ago. Very friendly and down to business. She was going by a different name when I saw her. She's defenetly no street walker or LE.

NeverTell
09-11-11, 11:09
OK I TOFTT with Ariel (1st link) It was $.4 for hr massage and extras were offered for $ but got everything I needed for just. 5 SR Members PM for more info.To clarify, did you pay 140 dollars for the massage so your total price was 190 dollars not including FS? Also, how did she look?

Xrayv65
09-11-11, 21:24
Not to cross forums, but if you are looking for a really great AMP with happy endings, check out the Alabama Huntsville forum on Massage Parlors.

You can't go wrong. By the way RS stands for Royal Spa. Location is easy to find.

LGPM me if anyone wants info on Royal Spa or Pine Tree. I have experience with both.

Dbronze
09-13-11, 22:31
I would like to hear more about Kristina as well. Great pics, but probably TGBGT. Number searches bring a couple of other different cities and ads with other photos. Maybe a service?

Anyone have the info?

BlackHawk101
09-14-11, 00:44
V.rose_20@yahoo.com

Anyone seen this ne from BP?

Wstump
09-14-11, 02:07
I've visited with this young lady several times over the last six to nine months, for both the half-hour and the full-hour massage.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-a-great-massage-26/4245218

Nice private incall on the west side, safe and discreet. She's FBSM only. No extras except touching of the upstairs, but she's really cute and talkative. Good convo, though YMMV.

0. 8 for the 1/2 and $.2 for the hour, and I usually leave an extra 0. 1 to 0. 2. Not a "professional" massage but *I* have been fairly pleased, especially with the final stress-relieving portion.

As I've PM'ed with some senior members, I'm not an expert on what constitutes a "great" or "okay / average" massage, and would appreciate some PM feedback from the more experienced members, but all in all I think this girl is well worth your time and resources. Established members feel free to PM me for additional details.

WS

KittyElectro
09-14-11, 16:30
http://www.karmadasani.webs.com/

So, I went to see Karma on Friday, and she certainly lives up to her reputation here. She's definitely a full package. Smart, sexy, great conversationalist, energetic. I was her last appointment of the day, and she head a spring in her step. I felt like I was almost her first ever appointment, she was that energetic. The massage itself was great. At no point was I disappointed. I will definitely be seeing her again. Soon, I hope. .

What I like most about Karma, based on things I picked up from her in conversation, is that I got the feeling that she does what she does because she honestly enjoys what she does. It's as much a hobby for her as it is for us.

There are some caveats, hinted at in other reports. First, Karma and I discovered together the hard way that BackPage replies go to her spam folder. She thinks she's fixed this, but its probably best to schedule through her website for now. Second, Karma does not rush you, and she doesn't rush her other clients. And that may mean that you will have to wait for her past a scheduled appointment time.

She's worth that wait.

BlackHawk101
09-16-11, 00:50
V.rose_20@yahoo.com

Anyone seen this ne from BP?So no one has seen this girl?

BlackHawk101
09-17-11, 02:03
I talked to her today and she said she might be moving in a few months. Get it while you can.

It just gets better and better. It is worth the wait but she may not be around to wait for!

Referee069
09-17-11, 06:33
So no one has seen this girl?

145650I saw her this past Wednesday at an upper end hotel downtown. Very, very petite, perky A / Bs, and certainly the girl in the photos. Can't be much older than 22-23. Zero body fat. Lots and lots of ink, but tastefully done, I guess. Agreed on 1. 5 for one hour. Spent the entire time on my back. Nothing from the waist down. Nice finish included. Options available but very pricey.

She said she was from Memphis but does not work there. Chicago is her major work place and was heading back there in a couple of weeks. Very disappointed on the response from the Nashville market. I did not have the heart to tell her that she needed to improve her skills and at the same time improve her price schedule if she expects to increase her Nashville market share.

She is definitely super eye candy but the ratings drop significently from there.

KittyElectro
09-17-11, 10:20
I talked to her today and she said she might be moving in a few months. Get it while you can.

It just gets better and better. It is worth the wait but she may not be around to wait for!What? No!

I've only had the pleasure last week. She was going to be my new regular.

I think I understand why based on some of the things we talked about, but this is disappointing.

KittyElectro
09-17-11, 10:30
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4309199&image=4309198

Senior memeber from Tampa looking for some trouble. Any suggestions would be great. If you all are ever in Tampa, Biloxi or New Orleans I could propbly steer you into the right direction.

Thanks.

PMs are great.I've tried several times to get something going with Candy, but it always falls through.

Phone calls get answered, but with dead air, the you get a text saying "Can I help you" along with explanations that her phone doesn't work. We start a convo, then she never texts back. Very disappointing, as I'd like to sample, but there you go. If there are secret words needed to get an appointment, I'd love to know what they are.

BlackHawk101
09-18-11, 13:01
I've tried several times to get something going with Candy, but it always falls through.

Phone calls get answered, but with dead air, the you get a text saying "Can I help you" along with explanations that her phone doesn't work. We start a convo, then she never texts back. Very disappointing, as I'd like to sample, but there you go. If there are secret words needed to get an appointment, I'd love to know what they are.The 1 review I saw on her was not much better. Said her friend was banging on the door half way through the appointment. IMHO-she's young and needs a mentor to become more business like. To much young drama going on there.

KittyElectro
09-18-11, 13:15
The 1 review I saw on her was not much better. Said her friend was banging on the door half way through the appointment. IMHO-she's young and needs a mentor to become more business like. To much young drama going on there.Ironic, given that most of her ads say "drama free".

KittyElectro
09-18-11, 13:39
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-sensual-bodywork-tantrictouch-w-smokin-hot-brunette-beauty-23/4223077

http://www.sinfultantrictouch.com/index.html

Has anyone been to see Lauren, who apparently offers tantric, prostate (no thanks) and now Nuru. I've never experienced any of the thee, but I'm mostly interested in her as a provider. I'm about to set something up, so if there's no report I guess I'll TOFTT.

Surely Blackhawk had been.

BlackHawk101
09-20-11, 02:37
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-sensual-bodywork-tantrictouch-w-smokin-hot-brunette-beauty-23/4223077

http://www.sinfultantrictouch.com/index.html

Has anyone been to see Lauren, who apparently offers tantric, prostate (no thanks) and now Nuru. I've never experienced any of the thee, but I'm mostly interested in her as a provider. I'm about to set something up, so if there's no report I guess I'll TOFTT.

Surely Blackhawk had been.However I would pay just to see that ass. LOL

So Curious
09-22-11, 20:40
However I would pay just to see that ass. LOLHas anyone see her? I'm wondering if the pics are real.

So Curious
09-22-11, 20:47
Aqua Spa in Riverage Mall gives a great massage. Nothing happy but if you want a great massage for. 60 and hour then your in luck.

KittyElectro
09-23-11, 00:46
Has anyone see her? I'm wondering if the pics are real.My inquiries have not been returned, but my timing may have been off.

Yurengr
09-23-11, 05:55
Has anyone see her? I'm wondering if the pics are real.I have seen her both in Knoxville and Nashville. Very sensual and good massage, with an extremely happy ending. Not FS, but this lady knows how to touch a man.

Yurengr

HornyGoatWeed
09-23-11, 08:47

It just gets better and better. It is worth the wait but she may not be around to wait for!That's odd because I thought she just bought a bar in Clarcksville.

BlackHawk101
09-23-11, 14:51
Some of you have been sending me PMs ref Sophia.

Well she cancelled 2 twice in 2 weeks. LOL.

She said she is sick. Maybe sick of me. LOL.

YMMV.

However a great massage.

Good Luck.

Wstump
09-23-11, 18:18

So. Every other option fell thru today while I found myself with a little bit of free time and even less money. Called some usual suspects and came up empty, then saw Kristina's ad in BP's Body Rubs section and after some thorough research, I made the call.

Got voicemail and she called back. We setup a time, and to my surprise she gave me the hotel name and address right then, though not the room number. This was two hours ahead of time, so I was wary.

Got close to the time and I phoned back. Said she needed a few minutes and she'd call me back. After ten minutes I was thinking bad thoughts or worse, but she called after another minute. When she opened the door I realized the pics are her though maybe a few years older. She's very cute and tiny, but not the smokin' hot brick shithouse in the pics. She was wearing a thong and matching silk pushup ba, so I'm thinking it's on.

She asks for the gift, which puts me back on edge. Worked that out and she actually counted it while I laid down. Not cool in my opinion, but there it is. Laid down On my back for the what amounted to a perunctory back rub and was asked to flip. Cursory touching before moving to the endgame, and I finally inquired about any extras.

No, no, and no. Her outfit stayed on and unmoved, no touching of anything but a single cheek, and even the HE was half-hearted. Very disappointed in the whole thing, and that's too bad. She has enough looks and what I assume is a great pair of tits, though I can't even say that for certain.

$.60 and I was in and out (and not in the good way) in half an hour. Will not repeat, but I will say she was very cute and very nice. Too bad about the service, 'cause her eyes were especially nice. Those, I did get to see.

I guess my main beef is the not knowing beforehand how it'll play out when you see a massage provider. At least with the FS providers, you know going in what to expect and don't have to beat around the Bush, as it were.

Stay safe and post your info for the rest of us, fellas.

Kyowa
09-25-11, 12:37
That's odd because I thought she just bought a bar in Clarcksville.No; that would be the very sensible LEGAL choice to make: if you're going to have any significant investment in any business or location that needs an official business-license to operate, particularly any business requiring any beer or liquor or adult-entertainment license[s] in addition, it would be very smart not to jeopardize that by risking even getting cited for any violations (let alone risking an arrest for any felony or even any misdemeanor) in that same State!

Maxim V
09-25-11, 20:44
No; that would be the very sensible LEGAL choice to make: if you're going to have any significant investment in any business or location that needs an official business-license to operate, particularly any business requiring any beer or liquor or adult-entertainment license[s] in addition, it would be very smart not to jeopardize that by risking even getting cited for any violations (let alone risking an arrest for any felony or even any misdemeanor) in that same State!Can you post this someplace else, I find no useful info. On how to get my rocks off in a massage here!

Thanks

BlackHawk101
09-28-11, 10:22

She asks for the gift, which puts me back on edge. Worked that out and she actually counted it while I laid down. Not cool in my opinion, but there it is. Laid down On my back for the what amounted to a perunctory back rub and was asked to flip. Cursory touching before moving to the endgame, and I finally inquired about any extras.

No, no, and no. Her outfit stayed on and unmoved, no touching of anything but a single cheek, and even the HE was half-hearted. Very disappointed in the whole thing, and that's too bad. She has enough looks and what I assume is a great pair of tits, though I can't even say that for certain.

$.60 and I was in and out (and not in the good way) in half an hour. Will not repeat, but I will say she was very cute and very nice. Too bad about the service, 'cause her eyes were especially nice. Those, I did get to see.

Stay safe and post your info for the rest of us, fellas.

So if you paid for an hour, do you think it would have been different? She is cute. How tall? How was the massage?

Xrayv65
09-28-11, 21:52
So if you paid for an hour, do you think it would have been different? She is cute. How tall? How was the massage?According to her ad and the amount he mentioned, an hour is what he paid for. I doubt he would have given her a tip or more with the lame services (or lack of!) she provided. This kind of thing really pisses me off because you have a guy who just parted with some big bucks and basically gets a half-ass HJ? I say f*ck these bozos (maybe even literally if we're lucky!) who screw it up for the legit providers out there and we all need to get the word out, blackball, boycott or whatever to them. On the flip side, we all need to promote and support the ones who are true to their words and ads. I see one therapist who gives a damn good massage and will do a BBBJ for less than $ and you get a full hour as well as the damn good massage. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay "X" amount for an hour and get 20-30 minutes. Hell, she can sit there and look at my limp weinie until the hour is up, I'm going to get my time.

DogginUSA
09-28-11, 23:04
According to her ad and the amount he mentioned, an hour is what he paid for. I doubt he would have given her a tip or more with the lame services (or lack of!) she provided. This kind of thing really pisses me off because you have a guy who just parted with some big bucks and basically gets a half-ass HJ? I say f*ck these bozos (maybe even literally if we're lucky!) who screw it up for the legit providers out there and we all need to get the word out, blackball, boycott or whatever to them. On the flip side, we all need to promote and support the ones who are true to their words and ads. I see one therapist who gives a damn good massage and will do a BBBJ for less than $ and you get a full hour as well as the damn good massage. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay "X" amount for an hour and get 20-30 minutes. Hell, she can sit there and look at my limp weinie until the hour is up, I'm going to get my time.True. I hate when they do that and I have a pretty awesome weinie.

So Curious
09-29-11, 10:08
Has anyone tried her out yet? I'm very curiuos.

Wstump
09-29-11, 10:45
Like he said, the ad stated $.60 per hour, and after the lackluster 10-minute "massage" and less-than-half-hearted HJ, I was on my way in about 30 minutes. Coupled with her clothes staying on and zero touching, it was a real waste. I'd actually been prepared to go higher for FS, but it was made clear that I should be glad for what I got.

Again, would not repeat, and I'd recommend you spend your hobby cash elsewhere. Xray, check your PMs, please.

KittyElectro
09-29-11, 12:06
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/this-weekend-only-25/4381946

5 girls each with full face pics? I'm guessing this is LE. Anyone have the balls to find out?

DogginUSA
09-29-11, 17:50
Has anyone tried her out yet? I'm very curiuos.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-sensual-bodywork-tantrictouch-w-smokin-hot-brunette-beauty-23/4223077Pics are fake. She is nice and I would rate about a 6 on the skills side. I enjoyed myself but there was nothing tantric about it.

HottieToddie
09-29-11, 18:32
I am a regular client of Kristina's. I've been seeing her since she was working out of Atlanta. She is smoking hot! I don't understand why you all have complaints about her. She's a gorgeous sweet girl that makes for excellent company. I do know that she counts your hour from the time that you scheduled due to the fact that she books up pretty quickly, so maybe you only got 30mn because she had someone after you, this has happened to me before and as a business man I completely understand why she had to cut my appointment short. I think you guys are being a little hard on her. And she usually only takes off her top for hobbyist who are return clients. But if your looking for full service from an "ok" looking girl Kristina is not the girl for you.

Venom
09-29-11, 20:36
I do know that she counts your hour from the time that you scheduled due to the fact that she books up pretty quickly, so maybe you only got 30mn because she had someone after you, this has happened to me before and as a business man I completely understand why she had to cut my appointment short.Huh? I am kinda confused by your statement. So if you are on the phone with her for say 5 to 10 min. To schedule your appointment that comes out of your hour? Or is it you call at 3 pm for an "hour" appointment at 3:30 only to be kicked out at 4 pm? Please clarify.

HottieToddie
09-29-11, 21:02
Huh? I am kinda confused by your statement. So if you are on the phone with her for say 5 to 10 min. To schedule your appointment that comes out of your hour? Or is it you call at 3 pm for an "hour" appointment at 3:30 only to be kicked out at 4 pm? Please clarify.No that's not what I'm saying. Say for instance I schedule an appointment for 3:00pm. She has allotted a time slot from 3:00pm-4:00pm for me. If I get there at 3:45 I'm only getting a 15mn rub BUT I still have to pay for the hour because she sat aside that time for me, I have to pay her for that time.

Also to the poster who said we should blackball providers who false advertise I agree; however, Kristina did not false advertise, please show me where in her ad she said she offered FS / BJ or any of the sort? If that's the service you wanted to receive you should have looked for a girl that would provide that, don't bad mouth her because you expected something of her she DID NOT ADVERTISE FOR.

HottieToddie
09-29-11, 21:09
Huh? I am kinda confused by your statement. So if you are on the phone with her for say 5 to 10 min. To schedule your appointment that comes out of your hour? Or is it you call at 3 pm for an "hour" appointment at 3:30 only to be kicked out at 4 pm? Please clarify.No that's not what I'm saying. Say for instance I schedule an appointment for 3:00pm. She has allotted a time slot from 3:00pm-4:00pm for me. If I get there at 3:45 I'm only getting a 15mn rub BUT I still have to pay for the hour because she sat aside that time for me, I have to pay her for that time.

Also to the poster who said we should blackball providers who false advertise I agree; however, Kristina did not false advertise, please show me where in her ad she said she offered any "extras" or any of the sort? If that's the service you wanted to receive you should have looked for a girl that would provide that, don't bad mouth her because you expected something of her she DID NOT ADVERTISE FOR.

Xrayv65
09-30-11, 01:42
No that's not what I'm saying. Say for instance I schedule an appointment for 3:00pm. She has allotted a time slot from 3:00pm-4:00pm for me. If I get there at 3:45 I'm only getting a 15mn rub BUT I still have to pay for the hour because she sat aside that time for me, I have to pay her for that time.

Also to the poster who said we should blackball providers who false advertise I agree; however, Kristina did not false advertise, please show me where in her ad she said she offered any "extras" or any of the sort? If that's the service you wanted to receive you should have looked for a girl that would provide that, don't bad mouth her because you expected something of her she DID NOT ADVERTISE FOR.I don't intend to get into a back and forth here because it's not the place for it but, to address your comment above, she DID false advertise because she states in her ad "quote" 1hr / 160. I wasn't commenting on the extras, I said he paid for an hour but only got approx. 30 minutes. I believe that would be false advertising, maybe you don't think so but I bet more agree with me than you. This is all too common with some of these retards who just want to take your cash and give half-ass service. Normally, if any extras are offered it's for an additional fee, but some still don't give you the hour you paid for. I've been to several (one time only) who do this, AMP's being notorious for it, and they try and rush everything including getting your money and then you out the door. Sure doesn't say much for their business management abilities as they usually don't have repeat business. I do agree if you're late, you lose that time, don't have an issue with that. But when you're on time and get 30 minutes, that's BS.

I'm glad you've had good service out of her, more power to you. But, according to Wstump's post, he got screwed just not in the way he was hoping.

So Curious
09-30-11, 09:22

Not worth the money. Body rub was not the greatest, though she is nice looking theres no touching.

BlackHawk101
09-30-11, 12:54
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-early-bird-gets-the-incall-massage-4-hand-available-40/3761274

I can't remember a review on her or friend. Someone open the info bag!

HottieToddie
09-30-11, 13:16
I don't intend to get into a back and forth here because it's not the place for it but, to address your comment above, she DID false advertise because she states in her ad "quote" 1hr / 160. I wasn't commenting on the extras, I said he paid for an hour but only got approx. 30 minutes. I believe that would be false advertising, maybe you don't think so but I bet more agree with me than you. This is all too common with some of these retards who just want to take your cash and give half-ass service. Normally, if any extras are offered it's for an additional fee, but some still don't give you the hour you paid for. I've been to several (one time only) who do this, AMP's being notorious for it, and they try and rush everything including getting your money and then you out the door. Sure doesn't say much for their business management abilities as they usually don't have repeat business. I do agree if you're late, you lose that time, don't have an issue with that. But when you're on time and get 30 minutes, that's BS.

I'm glad you've had good service out of her, more power to you. But, according to Wstump's post, he got screwed just not in the way he was hoping.I get what you're saying and you're correct you should absolutely get the time you paid for. But please don't act like Wstumps ONLY issue was with the time, his last sentence was that his BIGGEST beef was not knowing what to expect I. E. He's mad he didn't get any extras. She does not advertise nude or topless so why would he be expecting that? He had a bad experience because he was expecting something that was NOT advertising, just because she's hot does not mean she should cater to his needs. How selfish! You can't be mad at Kristina, she did her job, she didn't advertise for more than she would do, so this whole "black ball" her or bad mouthing her because you couldn't poke is idiotic.

Bottomline I love Kristina, she's super cute, provides a great massage, is very professional, and she never disappoints! Next time if you want an escort go to the escort section and stop trying to ruin this poor girls business.

Member #5658
09-30-11, 18:20
Saw that there's a Chinese place that opened up in Murfreesboro and another in Cool Springs. Anyone tried them yet?

Xrayv65
09-30-11, 23:02
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-early-bird-gets-the-incall-massage-4-hand-available-40/3761274

I can't remember a review on her or friend. Someone open the info bag!No personal experience, but I did some research and also remember reading some older posts about her. Seems she does offer HJ and gives a good massage. No BBBJ or more than an HJ was reported though. Was mentioned she's a little chubby but very accommodating. Personally, I never tried her because of what I read and some of her pics weren't very appealing to me. The link you sent, in the middle pic, she doesn't look too bad but the first one doesn't look all that great and if the third one is of her, no thanks. But, that may be her friend, maybe it's not "Christy" but even so, not to my liking.

BH and others, I'll answer your PM's soon, just have to determine if my gal wants to go public; right now she's flying UTR and I can't betray her confidence.

Wstump
10-01-11, 18:53
Listen HottieToddie, you're either misunderstanding me or white knighting.

If I'd been late I'd have been more than cool with less time, but as it turned out I had to wait for her, and still got a half hour at most. She counted the money in fron of me, which along with the service made it unprofessional.

When you see an ad for $.60 fir an hour massage under BP's body rubs section, you should be able to count on one of two things, and they are (1) a decent massage with HE, and the possibility of extra services for (maybe) extra cash, or (2) a damned great massage with HE, and a lack of clothes at the very least. That's it.

If I don't get either of those, but in fact the lesser qualities of both, you can bet I'm not going to be happy, and I'm certainly not going to repeat in the hopes she'll grace me with taking off her top. I know a very reliable girl who'll give you every bit of your hour or half hour massage. On a real table. Excep the last ten minutes which is when you get the HE. All that is while she's almost nude and you're welcome to touch the top half. There's no FS and no extras, but you get all that for $.20 an hour, and as I said, it's a real massage effort, not the half-hearted few minutes of back rub and an equally half-hearted HJ I got from Kristina.

If you're happy with that kind of service at tha price, more power to you, but don't act like that's the norm or even acceptable for most of us. No, she didn't advertise extras and that's fine. But if that's not the game, she damn sure better deliver. On the actual massage, because she sure advertised that.

And as for my last sentence, that was about the body rubs ads in general, not this girl. My point was that I'm far more comfortable with actual FS providers as I know what to expect and won't have to try bringing it up nonchalantly, and trying to decide how much to bring with me beyond the ad price in case the menu is longer.

Okay? That's all I'm saying and that's the last I'm going to address it. Feel free to patronize this girl but as for me, I'll be going elsewhere.

BigBubbaBobby
10-01-11, 22:45

If I'd been late I'd have been more than cool with less time, but as it turned out I had to wait for her, and still got a half hour at most. She counted the money in fron of me, which along with the service made it unprofessional.

When you see an ad for $.60 fir an hour massage under BP's body rubs section, you should be able to count on one of two things, and they are (1) a decent massage with HE, and the possibility of extra services for (maybe) extra cash, or (2) a damned great massage with HE, and a lack of clothes at the very least. That's it.

If I don't get either of those, but in fact the lesser qualities of both, you can bet I'm not going to be happy, and I'm certainly not going to repeat in the hopes she'll grace me with taking off her top. I know a very reliable girl who'll give you every bit of your hour or half hour massage. On a real table. Excep the last ten minutes which is when you get the HE. All that is while she's almost nude and you're welcome to touch the top half. There's no FS and no extras, but you get all that for $.20 an hour, and as I said, it's a real massage effort, not the half-hearted few minutes of back rub and an equally half-hearted HJ I got from Kristina.

If you're happy with that kind of service at tha price, more power to you, but don't act like that's the norm or even acceptable for most of us. No, she didn't advertise extras and that's fine. But if that's not the game, she damn sure better deliver. On the actual massage, because she sure advertised that.

And as for my last sentence, that was about the body rubs ads in general, not this girl. My point was that I'm far more comfortable with actual FS providers as I know what to expect and won't have to try bringing it up nonchalantly, and trying to decide how much to bring with me beyond the ad price in case the menu is longer.

Okay? That's all I'm saying and that's the last I'm going to address it. Feel free to patronize this girl but as for me, I'll be going elsewhere.What he said! Yes, the deal is that if you advertise in the "Body Rubs" section then there is more to the service than just a rub down. Otherwise, they should advertise in the massage section. Even in that section there are sometimes extras available! But certainly the BR section is for people seeking a massage plus additional services.

HottieToddie
10-02-11, 00:25

Okay? That's all I'm saying and that's the last I'm going to address it. Feel free to patronize this girl but as for me, I'll be going elsewhere.Your happy with FS providers so patronize them, I'll continue to go to girls who advertise in the body rubs section and give body rubs. Too each their own, Kristina is a sweetheart and I'm pleased with my body rub and HJ. If I want p*sy I'll just go get some free of charge instead of begging a girl who does back rubs. *shrugs* guess everyone doesn't have that option.

Oh and anyone looking for a four hand rub Kristina and Audriana are amazing together. Audriana is more liberal then Kristina but she's a little less sociable. She gets completely and her body is smokin.

Here's one of her ads.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be-pampered-this-evening-by-audriana-21/4098545

Bucktrain
10-02-11, 01:12
Your happy with FS providers so patronize them, I'll continue to go to girls who advertise in the body rubs section and give body rubs. Too each their own, Kristina is a sweetheart and I'm pleased with my body rub and HJ. If I want p*sy I'll just go get some free of charge instead of begging a girl who does back rubs. *shrugs* guess everyone doesn't have that option.

Oh and anyone looking for a four hand rub Kristina and Audriana are amazing together. Audriana is more liberal then Kristina but she's a little less sociable. She gets completely and her body is smokin.

Here's one of her ads.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be-pampered-this-evening-by-audriana-21/4098545So basically we can pretty much figure out that you are Kristina trying to defend yourself and drum up some business for you and your friend Audriana.

KittyElectro
10-02-11, 11:23
I know a very reliable girl who'll give you every bit of your hour or half hour massage. On a real table. Excep the last ten minutes which is when you get the HE. All that is while she's almost nude and you're welcome to touch the top half. There's no FS and no extras, but you get all that for $.20 an hour, and as I said, it's a real massage effort, not the half-hearted few minutes of back rub and an equally half-hearted HJ I got from Kristina.I would very much like to hear more about this girl.

KittyElectro
10-02-11, 11:31
Oh and anyone looking for a four hand rub Kristina and Audriana are amazing together. Audriana is more liberal then Kristina but she's a little less sociable. She gets completely and her body is smokin.Hmm. I've never seen Kristina and Audriana advertise a 4H together, but I have seen Christy advertise with her once or twice. Could this whole flame war be a misunderstanding on the name?

BlackHawk101
10-02-11, 13:08
Your happy with FS providers so patronize them, I'll continue to go to girls who advertise in the body rubs section and give body rubs. Too each their own, Kristina is a sweetheart and I'm pleased with my body rub and HJ. If I want p*sy I'll just go get some free of charge instead of begging a girl who does back rubs. *shrugs* guess everyone doesn't have that option.

Here's one of her ads.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be-pampered-this-evening-by-audriana-21/4098545I would think the majority of men would think rub in shower would be topless at least. That's what you get with the reg BP rub ladies in Nashville.

If your passing through and just playing the game. Get it and go!

This page is to pass on info to men in the hobby. We now know it's a poor massage with less than a full hour and a poor finish. We have seen this before nothing new. Just disappointing.

There are more providers than good back rub / massage ladies in town. Some great ones like Kitt Katt retired! She knew how to make you feel like you were special and had her lines she had her boundaries.

So if Wstump wanted a GFE hotttie. He had plenty of providers to call. If you want a massage by a beautiful woman hafl naked than he took a shot and found out it wasn't worth the effort. Saving the rest of us from wasting our hard earned money.

Xrayv65
10-02-11, 21:34
Saw that there's a Chinese place that opened up in Murfreesboro and another in Cool Springs. Anyone tried them yet?Research the thread, you'll see several reports stating good to mediocre massages but no extras. Before the one in M-Boro moved to the mall, there were extras but so far, no one has mentioned any. I've personally been to both AMP's in Cool Springs, good to fair massages but no extras. Haven't been back to the one in M-Boro since they moved and reports said no menu.

Xrayv65
10-02-11, 21:49
"he took a shot and found out it wasn't worth the effort. Saving the rest of us from wasting our hard earned money."I'm just curious as to how vehemently Hottie would defend her if he paid her for an hour and she ran him out in 30 minutes? Some of us have different experiences than others, maybe it's chemistry who knows? Oh well, 'nuff said on the subject.

BigBubbaBobby
10-02-11, 22:36
Research the thread, you'll see several reports stating good to mediocre massages but no extras. Before the one in M-Boro moved to the mall, there were extras but so far, no one has mentioned any. I've personally been to both AMP's in Cool Springs, good to fair massages but no extras. Haven't been back to the one in M-Boro since they moved and reports said no menu.It's so bizarre that they advertise like this though:

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-lovely-girls-sweet-seductive-_-best-massage-_-look-no-further-_615-482-7334/4351742

Sweet and seductive?

MilfWatcher
10-03-11, 06:05
I would very much like to hear more about this girl.Does she take newbies?

Wstump
10-03-11, 11:35
Does she take newbies?
I would very much like to hear more about this girl.To avoid having to type it all again, I'm just going to direct you to post #1297, where I laid out the pertinent info about her. As I said, there's no FS or extras, but I've been quite pleased with the quality of service.

KittyElectro
10-03-11, 18:23
To avoid having to type it all again, I'm just going to direct you to post #1297, where I laid out the pertinent info about her. As I said, there's no FS or extras, but I've been quite pleased with the quality of service.Ok, I remember that post. Here's a link for those who don't want to go digging:

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?4168-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1276718&viewfull=1#post1276718

Sincereh2001
10-03-11, 22:04
It's so bizarre that they advertise like this though:

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-lovely-girls-sweet-seductive-_-best-massage-_-look-no-further-_615-482-7334/4351742

Sweet and seductive?I've been twice. First time was in June when they had just opened and there was no messing around whatsoever. Decided to try again after that ad. Both times the massage was decent. This time there were more women around. 2-3 that I saw. I had Michelle. She spent aLOT of time around the buttocks on the back and thighs on the flip, but no extras, but I didn't ask. Might be able to if you are a regular. It's not really set up great for it though, as there are no rooms, just walls with curtains drawn. Just my. 02, hope it helps. The massage is $1 / minute

Xrayv65
10-03-11, 22:12

Sweet and seductive?I went to this one twice and got a decent massage but saw no one even close to the hotties in the ad. Had an older Asian lady who did a good job, was very sweet and broken English. You know as well as me, that ad is to lure guys in but, unless I'm unlucky ir just dumb, there isn't anything even close to extras. I was covered the whole time by a sheet and she didn't even come close to things or expose anything. But, the massage was good for fifty bucks.

Mtl Pig
10-04-11, 23:53

Sweet and seductive?At that location (Mallory Lane, in Franklin, or Brentwood) they will be short lived, even if they are legit.

If they are not legit, expect them to be very, very, short lived. Neither of those two towns want anything like that in their turf.

BlackHawk101
10-05-11, 17:17
At that location (Mallory Lane, in Franklin, or Brentwood) they will be short lived, even if they are legit.

If they are not legit, expect them to be very, very, short lived. Neither of those two towns want anything like that in their turf.I don't know about that. Sunny's is just down the road from Cool Springs.

TNguy3738
10-05-11, 21:18
I haven't been able to log in for a while.

Any info on this one? Is this place a new one in Murfreesboro?

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-therapeutic-massage-615-809-2018/4381622

Maxim V
10-06-11, 12:59
I don't know about that. Sunny's is just down the road from Cool Springs.Does Sunny offer a HE?

BlackHawk101
10-06-11, 14:05
Does Sunny offer a HE?Sorry Bud they are avg looking and legit. NO HE unless you go home and do it. LOL

They do a great job walking on your back and table massage

TheRigid1
10-06-11, 20:46
I haven't been able to log in for a while.

Any info on this one? Is this place a new one in Murfreesboro?

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-therapeutic-massage-615-809-2018/4381622Haven't been there. When I rode by, looked like the old places on Church several years back. I called and it sounded the same too. Let me know if anyone knows.

Xrayv65
10-06-11, 21:41
Sorry Bud they are avg looking and legit. NO HE unless you go home and do it. LOL

They do a great job walking on your back and table massageWent back for a visit, like BH says, no HE but Yoki stands in the room while you take off the robe for the table shower, then will dry you off and stay in the room while you finish drying off and put the robe back on. To me, she's the cutest of the bunch although not a beauty. She's very friendly and has good massage skills. Everytime she massages me, when it's close to the end, she massages your upper legs through the towel and always rubbing the balls and penis through it. She means to do it because you can't mistake that bulge under the towel! I also like how she climbs on top and sits over you while massaging your back. She doesn't have a problem rubbing on you with her body a little but not really obvious or with effort. Next time I stop in, I think I'm just going to ask about extras. We seem to have a good rapport so maybe I'll see if she's open to more. She has very soft hands and has a gentle but firm technique. I bet she could give one helluva HJ.

So Curious
10-07-11, 21:26
Had a dream about this place this week. Sexy chick rubbed me down. 60 and hour. Grazed the sack and I knew it was a go. I rubbed her leg and she realized I was ok. She let me touch quite a bit through her clothes. She told me not to tell and she would massage him for. 60. Ill be going back.

Xrayv65
10-08-11, 00:56
Had a dream about this place this week. Sexy chick rubbed me down. 60 and hour. Grazed the sack and I knew it was a go. I rubbed her leg and she realized I was ok. She let me touch quite a bit through her clothes. She told me not to tell and she would massage him for. 60. Ill be going back.Just wondering if it's the same one who worked there before they moved? I used to see "Cindy", she was kinda cute, would do extras and you could rub her through her clothes. Only thing was, she always wanted to rush the ending and would even roll her eyes and give that look of "damn, hurry up" if she had to stroke you more than 5 minutes. Prices were the same. I once got her to do a CBJ but paid more than I really wanted to. I may pay them a visit next time I'm in the 'boro just to see what's on the menu. Sure would like to know who you saw though so as not to waste money with one who might not do extra. PM me if you'd be so kind as to be more specific if you can provide more info and don't want to do it in public.

Dbronze
10-08-11, 11:49
I tried to search and scroll back a few weeks to see if there were any reviews on these two:

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bella-and-clarissa-four-hands-or-two-24/4184572

But couldn't find anything. I recall, there was one, stating one of the pics of Clarissa tineyed.

Anybody know anything about these two?

KittyElectro
10-08-11, 14:21
To avoid having to type it all again, I'm just going to direct you to post #1297, where I laid out the pertinent info about her. As I said, there's no FS or extras, but I've been quite pleased with the quality of service.Ok, so I had the chance to see this girl for myself earlier this week, and my report is definitely favorable. Here's a link to her BP ad:

I cannot stress how fun she is to talk to! Great conversationalist, and that's very important to a massage, IMO. Her pretty face certainly helps as well. .

She's also very eager to please, and will gladly adjust her massage to suit your needs. I should mention that she is very up front about the fact that she is not a full service provider. If you respect her boundaries, she will respect you all the more for it. She has a very deep tissue technique by default, and she has a few interesting techniques that I very much enjoyed. She does this thing with her nails that very much enhanced my very happy ending.

The only downside wasn't her fault. I came down ill the next day. If anything, I'd like to apologize to her if I was contagious at the time. Everyone at work was apparently hit at the same time.

I will definitely see her again.

Xrayv65
10-09-11, 00:37
Ok, so I had the chance to see this girl for myself earlier this week, and my report is definitely favorable. Here's a link to her BP ad:

I cannot stress how fun she is to talk to! Great conversationalist, and that's very important to a massage, IMO. Her pretty face certainly helps as well. .

She's also very eager to please, and will gladly adjust her massage to suit your needs. I should mention that she is very up front about the fact that she is not a full service provider. If you respect her boundaries, she will respect you all the more for it. She has a very deep tissue technique by default, and she has a few interesting techniques that I very much enjoyed. She does this thing with her nails that very much enhanced my very happy ending.

The only downside wasn't her fault. I came down ill the next day. If anything, I'd like to apologize to her if I was contagious at the time. Everyone at work was apparently hit at the same time.

I will definitely see her again.Sure would like to see what she looks like before indulging. Check your PM for more questions.

Peter Wiggles
10-09-11, 20:54
I just wanted to add my two cents and say that I had the same exact experiences with "Cindy". I've seen her about three times, all at the original location. I got the same look. She was always in a rush and was just half-hearted for me. And she wondered why it took so long. Price same, but never got CBJ or thought it was possible without laying down some serious $. I would not repeat again personally. I've had alot better for cheaper and a WHOLE lot better for just a little more.

Just wondering if it's the same one who worked there before they moved? I used to see "Cindy", she was kinda cute, would do extras and you could rub her through her clothes. Only thing was, she always wanted to rush the ending and would even roll her eyes and give that look of "damn, hurry up" if she had to stroke you more than 5 minutes. Prices were the same. I once got her to do a CBJ but paid more than I really wanted to. I may pay them a visit next time I'm in the 'boro just to see what's on the menu. Sure would like to know who you saw though so as not to waste money with one who might not do extra. PM me if you'd be so kind as to be more specific if you can provide more info and don't want to do it in public.

Peter Wiggles
10-09-11, 21:01
I haven't been on as much lately and noticed this ad that I have never seen before. She has several ads; the first one I saw had a nice looking pic but the one below it did not look as good or as young in the first one. Just wondering if anyone has any info. About her? Thanks in advance.

PW

Peter Wiggles
10-09-11, 21:04
http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/2640316935.html

Here's the other one, is this mother and daughter? Wth?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/2636981881.html

Referee069
10-10-11, 06:09
This one posts regurally on both Backpage and Craigslist. Does anyone have any intel as to quality as well as "extras" available? Is this her real photo?

Thanks!

_________ Appointments Available Saturday. Special on the Kings Retreat this week ONLY __________

DogginUSA
10-10-11, 08:29
http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/2640316935.html

Here's the other one, is this mother and daughter? Wth?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/2636981881.htmlI think you posted the wrong link. No mother daughter stuff here.

TNHarry
10-10-11, 15:35
I think you posted the wrong link. No mother daughter stuff here.I see it. Same number, but clearly similar but different aged women pictured in the ads. Fake or just misleading?

Xrayv65
10-10-11, 21:04
I just wanted to add my two cents and say that I had the same exact experiences with "Cindy". I've seen her about three times, all at the original location. I got the same look. She was always in a rush and was just half-hearted for me. And she wondered why it took so long. Price same, but never got CBJ or thought it was possible without laying down some serious $. I would not repeat again personally. I've had alot better for cheaper and a WHOLE lot better for just a little more.Hey Pete, sounds like you and I had similar experiences so it's safe to say this was probably her technique. During the massage, which was so-so, not bad but average, she got to where she would rub the package and I mean rub it a lot and with feeling but when it got to the HE, she acted like it was killing her. She was nice enough to help me dress and very seductive after the fact, flirting and all. I guess some of these folks don't realize when you try and "force" most men (well, us older guys at least!) it actually takes LONGER that way than just at least acting like you're into it. I'll go ahead and take my bashing for the CBJ, I paid $ but that's really only. 60 more than usual because I always go the HE for. 40. I would pay more but not for that half-assed effort she put forth. And like you, I've gotten better for less and a lot better for a little more. Those are the ones who still get my business.

Xrayv65
10-10-11, 21:15
I see it. Same number, but clearly similar but different aged women pictured in the ads. Fake or just misleading?I know a board member who was supposed to go see her, I'll PM him and see if he ever did. I bet he didn't or it might be he's ashamed to admit it if the older lady is the one he ended up seeing! He would have PM-ed me by now if he'd seen her. LOL If she's not using current pics, that's about as blatant a BS deal as I've ever seen. Too much difference between the two.

Ohhobbyist
10-12-11, 10:32
This one posts regurally on both Backpage and Craigslist. Does anyone have any intel as to quality as well as "extras" available? Is this her real photo?

Thanks!

_________ Appointments Available Saturday. Special on the Kings Retreat this week ONLY __________She used to be in Lebanon. I saw her once. Decent massage but 100% legit with no extras. This pic is at least 10 yrs old.

Maxim V
10-12-11, 16:22
She used to be in Lebanon. I saw her once. Decent massage but 100% legit with no extras. This pic is at least 10 yrs old.doesn't she work with that other lady in lebanon also whom has ads for massage in lebanon? She recently put an ad out for full body head to toe, claiming to give a HE, but when I saw her she didn't, although on the phone she said she does, but it was a waste of my time.

Afflacked
10-12-11, 17:38
She used to be in Lebanon. I saw her once. Decent massage but 100% legit with no extras. This pic is at least 10 yrs old.She actually provides an amazing massage, I fell asleep. But it was a 100% legit, she did kinda make a small inuendo when I was going to the shower, but I might have been mistaken. I would love to find out more about her, and will be seeing her again. I think she had an attraction towards me, and complemented me on my body. We will see and if anybody knows more please let me know.

Bucktrain
10-14-11, 13:55
I tried to search and scroll back a few weeks to see if there were any reviews on these two:

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bella-and-clarissa-four-hands-or-two-24/4184572

But couldn't find anything. I recall, there was one, stating one of the pics of Clarissa tineyed.

Anybody know anything about these two?I saw Clarissa, she used to dye her hair black and advertise awhile back as Cassidy I think. Looked better as a brunette. The bottom pic is definitely stolen. Did the classic upsell. Wanted an extra 100 for her to get undressed at which point you can't touch her except for her boobs which she says loves to be squeezed really hard. Uses way too much oil. And she got really tired of doing the HE technique so she used both hands, then those got tired so I basically had to do it myself. IMO a waste of time and money, doesn't offer any extras (I asked) but charges way too much for what I consider subpar body rub skills. I wouldn't waste my money if I were you.

BigBubbaBobby
10-14-11, 22:48
I saw Clarissa, she used to dye her hair black and advertise awhile back as Cassidy I think. Looked better as a brunette. The bottom pic is definitely stolen. Did the classic upsell. Wanted an extra 100 for her to get undressed at which point you can't touch her except for her boobs which she says loves to be squeezed really hard. Uses way too much oil. And she got really tired of doing the HE technique so she used both hands, then those got tired so I basically had to do it myself. IMO a waste of time and money, doesn't offer any extras (I asked) but charges way too much for what I consider subpar body rub skills. I wouldn't waste my money if I were you.Seconded. Exactly as Bucktrain says, worthless. She likes to disguise herself with different pics all the time and different hair colors. Just note how the ad is written as she keeps it basically the same. Also, you can Google the number and find her (or info about dogs / dog breeding) old reviews. The moral of the story (heh) is: stay away from this one or any that looks like her unless there are some positive reviews.

Peter Wiggles
10-16-11, 00:34
Once again, you said it best. I had the same exact experience with her. Especially the "she acted like it was killing her" part, LOL. It's like a switch was pulled or something as soon as she would start. One time she even rolled her eyes like see'mon. I almost told her to stop but I decided to let her earn it.

Hey Pete, sounds like you and I had similar experiences so it's safe to say this was probably her technique. During the massage, which was so-so, not bad but average, she got to where she would rub the package and I mean rub it a lot and with feeling but when it got to the HE, she acted like it was killing her. She was nice enough to help me dress and very seductive after the fact, flirting and all. I guess some of these folks don't realize when you try and "force" most men (well, us older guys at least!) it actually takes LONGER that way than just at least acting like you're into it. I'll go ahead and take my bashing for the CBJ, I paid $ but that's really only. 60 more than usual because I always go the HE for. 40. I would pay more but not for that half-assed effort she put forth. And like you, I've gotten better for less and a lot better for a little more. Those are the ones who still get my business.

TNguy3738
10-16-11, 15:34
Had a dream about the Murfeesboro AMP. Totally legit. If someone has had a better experience, please let me know who you saw.

Thanks

HornyGoatWeed
10-17-11, 16:09
I saw Clarissa, she used to dye her hair black and advertise awhile back as Cassidy I think. Looked better as a brunette. The bottom pic is definitely stolen. Did the classic upsell. Wanted an extra 100 for her to get undressed at which point you can't touch her except for her boobs which she says loves to be squeezed really hard. Uses way too much oil. And she got really tired of doing the HE technique so she used both hands, then those got tired so I basically had to do it myself. IMO a waste of time and money, doesn't offer any extras (I asked) but charges way too much for what I consider subpar body rub skills. I wouldn't waste my money if I were you.200 to touch her boobs? I'll save my time and money.

HornyGoatWeed
10-17-11, 16:11
Anyone know anything about her? She posts on BP a few times a week.

Maxim V
10-17-11, 19:18
Anyone know anything about her? She posts on BP a few times a week.A waste of my time!

Xrayv65
10-17-11, 22:41
200 to touch her boobs? I'll save my time and money.HGW, but for that amount you get to squeeze those melons REALLY HARD!

.except for her boobs which she says loves to be squeezed really hard.That oughtta be worth an extra 50 or so, LOL!

Now, back to reality, for that amount she better squeeze something on me and not really hard but hard enough to make it go pop. That amount is in the realm of a decent escort who provides a GFE.

Xrayv65
10-17-11, 22:47
Had a dream about the Murfeesboro AMP. Totally legit. If someone has had a better experience, please let me know who you saw.

ThanksHere's what he wrote:

Murfreesboro AMP

Had a dream about this place this week. Sexy chick rubbed me down. 60 and hour. Grazed the sack and I knew it was a go. I rubbed her leg and she realized I was ok. She let me touch quite a bit through her clothes. She told me not to tell and she would massage him for. 60. Ill be going back.Sorry I can't help, haven't been there since they moved. Used to get whatever you wanted from "Cindy" in the old location.

Bucktrain
10-17-11, 22:47
HGW, but for that amount you get to squeeze those melons REALLY HARD!

That oughtta be worth an extra 50 or so, LOL!

Now, back to reality, for that amount she better squeeze something on me and not really hard but hard enough to make it go pop. That amount is in the realm of a decent escort who provides a GFE.They were far from melons. Maybe like flat be cups. The rest of the body was nice as to be expected for being young. She had some really meaty pussy lips but once again no touching. If you can't pop in 5 minutes she gets tired.

Cdub5
10-18-11, 22:34
Anyone know anything about her? She posts on BP a few times a week.I saw her a couple years ago. Complete waste of time. Talks nonstop about crazy shit the entire time. Also her sister is the older lady that post all the time in Mt Juliet about Heavenly Hands. Same thing there. I made the mistake of seeing her too. Didn't know before I saw Maria they were sisters or I would have saved my money. Both offer HE if you can make it through the terrible rub they give. Not worth it in my opinion. Hope this helps and saves your time and money.

Xrayv65
10-19-11, 07:22
I saw her a couple years ago. Complete waste of time. Talks nonstop about crazy shit the entire time. Also her sister is the older lady that post all the time in Mt Juliet about Heavenly Hands. Same thing there. I made the mistake of seeing her too. Didn't know before I saw Maria they were sisters or I would have saved my money. Both offer HE if you can make it through the terrible rub they give. Not worth it in my opinion. Hope this helps and saves your time and money.I can't personally verify and I don't like to throw out erroneous info so this is just a heads up and YMMV. I saw a report on Heavenly Hands where the guy said he paid her for the extra and she told him thanks for the tip and made him leave. Guy said he complained but she told him if he didn't leave she'd call the cops. Again, not sure if this is legit so buyer beware. Regardless, I've never seen a good report on them so, as Cdub says, I wouldn't waste the time. There's too many around who give good service and deserve the business IMHO.

HornyGoatWeed
10-19-11, 12:36
A waste of my time!The post does mention erogenous zones, that's why I asked.

PainFreeLiving
10-19-11, 20:34
TOFTT twice. Emailed a few times to set things up. They did not respond till after the appointment time. Resorted to calling on the cell phone. Had to leave message. Not a good start. At midnight the night before they give me a ring and try to tell me the address. There was a fast message "phone recording" that I did not understand with the address. I had to call back. Finally talked to some guy and they sent a message via the cell phone. It was an apartment and I arrived on time. She is a nice enough MT her English is limited. She can get most things if you write it down. Got set up in the room. She has a hard massage technique for the neck and shoulders, you have to tell her to calm down. Ar one point she sounded like she was taking off her clothes and thought it was going to be happy. She was only rolling up her pant legs. She does this thing with her thighs on your back. Sliding down and ending up straddling your back. Nice then she will start to massage very lightly you butt and thighs. Real nice and loving. Close but no cigar on the package.

After that she says massage over. Hey wait how about some extra time do my front side. There is no happy endings here. She says lots of men come and find out no happy endings and never come back. I thought I would try a second time and be nicer. No dice.

Weird thing, do not know what to do with it. She has her ten year old girl from China with her in the apartment, only saw by accident. Girl speaks no English and would guess no school. My thoughts are big girls have choices but do not mess with children. Give the Children a chance. Anybody have any ideas or thoughts. This is my first post, I am a newbee to the art and science of Hobbiest. Brother can you help out a newbee.

Maxim V
10-20-11, 15:35
The post does mention erogenous zones, that's why I asked.Yes, she told me she gave a HE, but it was only talk, she does not, a total waste of time.

HornyGoatWeed
10-20-11, 19:57
I've seen this posting a lot. Any 411?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-massage-by-sexy-fun-busty-blonde-29/3905254

The Meister
10-22-11, 13:18
TOFTT twice. Emailed a few times to set things up. They did not respond till after the appointment time. Resorted to calling on the cell phone. Had to leave message. Not a good start. At midnight the night before they give me a ring and try to tell me the address. There was a fast message "phone recording" that I did not understand with the address. I had to call back. Finally talked to some guy and they sent a message via the cell phone. It was an apartment and I arrived on time. She is a nice enough MT her English is limited. She can get most things if you write it down. Got set up in the room. She has a hard massage technique for the neck and shoulders, you have to tell her to calm down. Ar one point she sounded like she was taking off her clothes and thought it was going to be happy. She was only rolling up her pant legs. She does this thing with her thighs on your back. Sliding down and ending up straddling your back. Nice then she will start to massage very lightly you butt and thighs. Real nice and loving. Close but no cigar on the package.

After that she says massage over. Hey wait how about some extra time do my front side. There is no happy endings here. She says lots of men come and find out no happy endings and never come back. I thought I would try a second time and be nicer. No dice.

Weird thing, do not know what to do with it. She has her ten year old girl from China with her in the apartment, only saw by accident. Girl speaks no English and would guess no school. My thoughts are big girls have choices but do not mess with children. Give the Children a chance. Anybody have any ideas or thoughts. This is my first post, I am a newbee to the art and science of Hobbiest. Brother can you help out a newbee.Same story with me and Cinderalla from China. Two visits no HE. Kid is in school though, she came home from it during on of my sessions.

PainFreeLiving
10-23-11, 12:15
Same story with me and Cinderalla from China. Two visits no HE. Kid is in school though, she came home from it during on of my sessions.Thank you Meister that took a lot off my mind. As I have said, I think adults have choices but children at to be given a chance. This community is a good one.

Afflacked
10-26-11, 18:07
I've been thinking of giving this one a try, would like info if you try it out.

On Deborah, how about a little more info? I believe some have posted on here her massage was lame and was more of her chanting, waving her hands over them rather than touching; unless I'm confusing her with someone else. Give us the scoop on Patricia if you partake.

Thanks!Sorry for the delay guys. I did finally see Patricia, and spilled 2 cups. She's heavier than her pics but a real nice lady, not bad massage. Deb was better massage, but a little more reserved. Either way I was happy to have met both. YMMV

BlackHawk101
10-27-11, 13:32
I've seen this posting a lot. Any 411?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-massage-by-sexy-fun-busty-blonde-29/3905254If I remember correctly. The guy was not happy. YMMV

BlackHawk101
10-28-11, 12:36
http://nubiancollegestudentprincess.freewebpages.org/_mgxroot/page_10728.html

Has she been seen in the past? Seems a little high.

PM me if you have the info.

Thanks

BAB28
10-30-11, 19:23
Has anyone tried the Lomi Lomi massage from Amy Grimes? She advertises on backpage as in Nashville / Berry Hill and has a video on youtube of her giving an interesting massage. If anyone has any reviews please let me know.

BAB28
10-30-11, 19:26
Has anyone tried Amy Grimes Lomi Lomi Massage? She advertises on backpage and was curious if anyone had tried her out and cld give reviews.

Thanks

Upskirt069
10-31-11, 12:17
I'd stop by this place about two ago. I would recommend you see Gina if she is still there. Got a table shower but the sauna must have been broken. Massage was the normal one you get form a AMP before the HE.

PM me for detail on the revamp menu offer.

Cdub5
10-31-11, 15:38
Has anyone tried Amy Grimes Lomi Lomi Massage? She advertises on backpage and was curious if anyone had tried her out and cld give reviews.

ThanksIt is totally legit massage. No HE but it is a great massage. Uses a little towel for the draping, gets close but doesn't touch. Hope this helps.

Tnbootyseeker
11-02-11, 18:46
Female Massage Therapist available for outcall and incall appointments.

I can travel to your hotel / home / office.

I am trained in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Soft Touch, and Sports Massage. Professional massage session using all the right tools to ensure your tense spots are relieved.

Call or email me for reasonable rates at 678. 717. 9343 Serious inquiries only!

Poster's age: 28.

You can search her # and find pics of her from atl. She use to use a nashville and huntsville # in the past.

As the ad states she has had some real massage training. She charges 100 hr. Massage was about above average. She asks for a tip for HE. HJ only no touching no cloths come off. Save your cash for someone else.

JustLookin5331
11-03-11, 13:00
Have seen this post a lot on backpage and CL. Looking for anyone with first hand knowledge.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-or-4-hand-rubdown-w-a-latin-beauty-incall-specials-today-only-40/3761274

Kevinnash
11-04-11, 06:41
Have seen this post a lot on backpage and CL. Looking for anyone with first hand knowledge.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-or-4-hand-rubdown-w-a-latin-beauty-incall-specials-today-only-40/3761274I had a dream with Christie over a year back. She's been around for a bit. My recollection was average (nothing spectacular). I haven't repeated since, but she isn't a bait and switch or clock watcher as such. Service was basic and average performance.

Have no idea how the duo is.

Kevinnash
11-04-11, 06:45
It is totally legit massage. No HE but it is a great massage. Uses a little towel for the draping, gets close but doesn't touch. Hope this helps.I second that. The video is quite enticing, and the Lomi lomi massage itself is hot. The small towel remains. Massage is great, alas no specials.

BAB28
11-04-11, 19:59
Thanks for the info. Are there any good MTs around here that will at least let you give urself a HE while they are massaging you without freaking out? I'd like a HE but not looking for some low quality rubdown I'd like an actual massage and it seems the two don't mix here in Nash.

Titans123
11-05-11, 14:11
I called a few times and finally got through, she says call at a specific time when I'm closer to the needed appt. Thats not her fault because, I wasnt exactly sure when I could be there just yet. So, I drove 40 miles to meet with her and called at the appointed time and cell said she's not available, ok no big deal. I sent an email, no answer. The next day, I called again, no answer and sent an email trying to reschedule for that day. She finally called back and got pissy with me about not getting in touch with her the first time like I said I would (but I did, she just didn't answer) I guess she thought I was a time waister. Then she wants to start the process all over agian. Thanks but no thanks!

Why is it so freakin hard to just say, hey I just missed your call? Maybe, she just had a bad five minutes, a bad day or in my case a bad two days. YMMV.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensuality-stimulation-relaxation-tantric-touch-23/4223077

TheRigid1
11-05-11, 16:10
Met Melicia from backpage a couple of weeks ago. Another review site said HE was possible. I got the two hour session. She didn't offer it, but it was a very relaxing and pretty sensual massage. She talked about sex most of the time. I will repeat just to see if she is a little more comfortable. YMMV.

Enthusiast427
11-07-11, 15:17
These two post under a variety of names on BP. Brooke is a little older, Tiffany a little smaller. Fun time, but expensive. 250 for both, plus tip for happy ending. Nice ladies, but I would look elsewhere. I definitely took one for the team financially.

Maxim V
11-07-11, 18:37
Thanks for the info. Are there any good MTs around here that will at least let you give urself a HE while they are massaging you without freaking out? I'd like a HE but not looking for some low quality rubdown I'd like an actual massage and it seems the two don't mix here in Nash.Just pick up the yeloow pages! Thats the simple thing to do.

Titans123
11-10-11, 15:14
A massage thats out of this world, looks great and an erotic twist that will blow your mind. Surley to be an ATV.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/leaving-friday-new-client-special-creative-articulate-sweetheart-b2b-full-body-massage-34/4496397

The Meister
11-28-11, 13:01
Met Melicia from backpage a couple of weeks ago. Another review site said HE was possible. I got the two hour session. She didn't offer it, but it was a very relaxing and pretty sensual massage. She talked about sex most of the time. I will repeat just to see if she is a little more comfortable. YMMV.Well I saw a review about her somewhere and went. The massage was very sexy, I was making a statement most of the time. She was offended when I asked for a HE and she asked about these review sites so I told her. She was put out and did not put out. Someone has reviewed her and I got the impression was embellishing what she provides. She says she does not mind an excited client but leave to let them finish themselves. She was very good at massage. I suspect she might do more for the right guy ormaybe she needs to be attracted or something.

Massage was so good I went back. Same vibe, HE not something she provides. Her price is extraordinary at $75 for two hours.

I am sure now that YMMV as to more. My mileage was not a HE but a really good more sexy than most, massage.

Bucktrain
11-28-11, 18:12
Well I saw a review about her somewhere and went. The massage was very sexy, I was making a statement most of the time. She was offended when I asked for a HE and she asked about these review sites so I told her. She was put out and did not put out. Someone has reviewed her and I got the impression was embellishing what she provides. She says she does not mind an excited client but leave to let them finish themselves. She was very good at massage. I suspect she might do more for the right guy ormaybe she needs to be attracted or something.

Massage was so good I went back. Same vibe, HE not something she provides. Her price is extraordinary at $75 for two hours.

I am sure now that YMMV as to more. My mileage was not a HE but a really good more sexy than most, massage.I've looked for her ad on BP. No luck. Do you have the link for her? A good legit massage is always worth it.

Macj7
11-29-11, 10:17
I've looked for her ad on BP. No luck. Do you have the link for her? A good legit massage is always worth it.I found it under the services section / massage.

Maxim V
11-29-11, 17:01
A massage thats out of this world, looks great and an erotic twist that will blow your mind. Surley to be an ATV.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/leaving-friday-new-client-special-creative-articulate-sweetheart-b2b-full-body-massage-34/4496397Well for that price I can get a massage with a full service ending, is this what she has on the table? If not I am sorry but she is not worth it.

Two Nutts
11-30-11, 22:49
Well for that price I can get a massage with a full service ending, is this what she has on the table? If not I am sorry but she is not worth it.Agree with Max. She has to be delusional with those prices for what it is. 250. 00 for an HR massage with another 50 for HJ. Who the hell is paying for this shit?

For another 350. 00 you can buy her drinks and dinner, WTF. Even my little head is laughing.

Titans123
12-01-11, 16:08
After 100 for a real massage then market prices for full service we still end up with a high prices. This is the best of both worlds. IMHO.

Agree with Max. She has to be delusional with those prices for what it is. 250. 00 for an HR massage with another 50 for HJ. Who the hell is paying for this shit?

For another 350. 00 you can buy her drinks and dinner, WTF. Even my little head is laughing.

Mtl Pig
12-01-11, 21:33
http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/2730373019.html

Anything on this?

BigBubbaBobby
12-02-11, 09:46

Anything on this?YMMV of course but this seems to be the same as the rest of the (many)"Asian spas" that have opened in the area lately. They advertise like an AMP (some are even suggestive in their ads) but are totally legit.

PainFreeLiving
12-02-11, 18:44

Anything on this?Had a dream. No draping required. Touches the boys and the junk but makes you finish what she starts. Very friendly other then that. YMMV.

BlackHawk101
12-05-11, 11:19
Had a dream. No draping required. Touches the boys and the junk but makes you finish what she starts. Very friendly other then that. YMMV.So how did she look?

Massage Quality?

Price?

The Meister
12-07-11, 14:20
Female Massage Therapist available for outcall and incall appointments.

I can travel to your hotel / home / office.

I am trained in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Soft Touch, and Sports Massage. Professional massage session using all the right tools to ensure your tense spots are relieved.

Call or email me for reasonable rates at 678. 717. 9343 Serious inquiries only!

Poster's age: 28.

You can search her # and find pics of her from atl. She use to use a nashville and huntsville # in the past.

As the ad states she has had some real massage training. She charges 100 hr. Massage was about above average. She asks for a tip for HE. HJ only no touching no cloths come off. Save your cash for someone else.Recently had this dream. She's very pretty, she allowed limited touching. No tip for HE though. Room was smoke choked though do not think she smokes. Limited and rushed. Will not repeat.

JustLookin5331
12-08-11, 21:38
Any info on Christy from backpage,"Exotic latin beauty"? Any details would be appreciated.

BobJones2011
12-08-11, 22:33
Any info on Christy from backpage,"Exotic latin beauty"? Any details would be appreciated.Do a little work, she is legit. Report back

Mtl Pig
12-09-11, 00:41
Thanks for the info. Kinda what I expected.

BlackHawk101
12-10-11, 01:21
Looks like there has been a lot of misses and blue balls!

Still one of the best massages out there.

Some how she makes my back feel like waves of electricity are shooting through my body. I always leave happy!

If your looking for a 20 yr old hard body, not her, If your looking for a great massage with a diff spin with a mature woman.

Give her a try.

Yurengr
12-10-11, 09:25
Looks like there has been a lot of misses and blue balls!

Still one of the best massages out there.

Some how she makes my back feel like waves of electricity are shooting through my body. I always leave happy!

If your looking for a 20 yr old hard body, not her, If your looking for a great massage with a diff spin with a mature woman.

Give her a try.BH, Where does she advertise? I am in the Knoxville area but drive through Nashville often. While I have an ATF in Nashville, I would like to have a dependable backup.

Thanks,

Yurengr

BlackHawk101
12-11-11, 20:50
BH, Where does she advertise? I am in the Knoxville area but drive through Nashville often. While I have an ATF in Nashville, I would like to have a dependable backup.

Thanks,

YurengrBP and P411. However the pic on P411 is not her or a very old pic. Also reviewed on E C C I E.

Daboyz22
12-12-11, 04:28
BH, Where does she advertise? I am in the Knoxville area but drive through Nashville often. While I have an ATF in Nashville, I would like to have a dependable backup.

Thanks,

YurengrIf you see her, make sure the lights are turned down low, prepare to smell like incense for the next few hours and bring ear plugs if you don't want to hear the incessant weird music and faint mumbling that she does.

Nite View
12-13-11, 08:04
I will be in your town between holidays. Can I get any good recommendations I will not have a lot of time to explore. Thanks NV.

BlackHawk101
12-13-11, 14:53
If you see her, make sure the lights are turned down low, prepare to smell like incense for the next few hours and bring ear plugs if you don't want to hear the incessant weird music and faint mumbling that she does.No incense when I have been there. I liked her music choice. The soft whispers don't start until the end.

She is a LT and gives a great massage.

Traveling overseas I have been to lots of places that have strong incense. Maybe I don't notice.

To each his own.

I have had guys tell me a girl is the best and I have thought they were very avg. It depends on your taste-IMHO!

Daboyz22
12-14-11, 12:44
No incense when I have been there. I liked her music choice. The soft whispers don't start until the end.

She is a LT and gives a great massage.

Traveling overseas I have been to lots of places that have strong incense. Maybe I don't notice.

To each his own.

I have had guys tell me a girl is the best and I have thought they were very avg. It depends on your taste-IMHO!LOL! You are correct BH. Everyone has different tastes.

BAB28
12-17-11, 12:21
Has anyone ever tried Steph from backpage? Was wondering quality and details of her massages.

By the way I tried this place out.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-asian-massage-call-now-6152789049/4821768

Good massage, they will get you all worked up but no HE, you have to do it yourself if you want.

Xrayv65
12-18-11, 20:45
By the way I tried this place out.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-asian-massage-call-now-6152789049/4821768

Good massage, they will get you all worked up but no HE, you have to do it yourself if you want.Just curious if anyone has tried this new AMP in Green Hills:

http://nashville.nashvillescene.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-golden-massage-15-off/4588090

Thought about giving them a shot today since my regular therapist doesn't work Sundays, sure needed my neck and back worked on, but just didn't make it. Had to make an unscheduled trip to the 'Boro this past week, dropped in on the one mentioned by Bab above; had the same experience, but wasn't really looking for an HE anyway, just wanting a relaxing massage. Massage was pretty good, not rushed and the masseuse was very liberal with the massage and draping. Liked that part as my regular is 100% legit.

BAB28
12-18-11, 22:49
Just curious if anyone has tried this new AMP in Green Hills:

http://nashville.nashvillescene.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-golden-massage-15-off/4588090

Thought about giving them a shot today since my regular therapist doesn't work Sundays, sure needed my neck and back worked on, but just didn't make it. Had to make an unscheduled trip to the 'Boro this past week, dropped in on the one mentioned by Bab above; had the same experience, but wasn't really looking for an HE anyway, just wanting a relaxing massage. Massage was pretty good, not rushed and the masseuse was very liberal with the massage and draping. Liked that part as my regular is 100% legit.Yes, I have tried them and if you are looking for a legit good massage, I would recommend. I went there and they have two hot girls, one older not so good looking, but my experience was that I had a very good legitimate massage, and was very comfortable to the point that I did ask for extras but the MT that I had said that it was not what they do there. So let me know if your experience is any different if you go.

Iceman23
12-20-11, 16:01
Anybody heard from Karma lately?

HornyGoatWeed
12-21-11, 04:40
Anybody heard from Karma lately?Haven't heard from her in about 2 weeks. Not sure what's groing on there.

BlackHawk101
12-21-11, 12:40
Haven't heard from her in about 2 weeks. Not sure what's groing on there.Yep, I was wondering the same thing! I would gues family commitments.

Iceman23
12-21-11, 13:38
Yep, I was wondering the same thing! I would gues family commitments.She will be back tomorrow.

KittyElectro
12-21-11, 15:55
Yep, I was wondering the same thing! I would gues family commitments.Disappointing. I've got an itch that only Karma seems to be able to scratch.

KittyElectro
12-21-11, 16:07
I've seen Tiffany many times on BackPage, but I don't think I've seen a review. As anyone been to see her?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-me-34/3532148

Daboyz22
12-21-11, 20:19
I've seen Tiffany many times on BackPage, but I don't think I've seen a review. As anyone been to see her?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-me-34/3532148I have spent a lot of time with Tiffany and she is fantastic. Cannot go wrong.

KittyElectro
12-21-11, 20:34
I have spent a lot of time with Tiffany and she is fantastic. Cannot go wrong.Awesome, I'll try to get in touch with her this week.

I'm not looking for an address, but do you know what part of town her incall location tends to be in?

BigBubbaBobby
12-22-11, 14:59
Awesome, I'll try to get in touch with her this week.

I'm not looking for an address, but do you know what part of town her incall location tends to be in?Generally, Airport / Opryland area.

Maxim V
12-22-11, 19:52
Awesome, I'll try to get in touch with her this week.

I'm not looking for an address, but do you know what part of town her incall location tends to be in?She is hott, but so mechanical and rush rush! Wish she was GFE.

Daboyz22
12-23-11, 16:10
She is hott, but so mechanical and rush rush! Wish she was GFE.Just the opposite for me. Actually spent more time than planned on most visits. Very GFE. Of course YMMV.

Maxim V
12-23-11, 20:16
She is hott, but so mechanical and rush rush! Wish she was GFE.Sorry guys wrong tiffany I spoke of, I am sorry my big mistake here.

BlackHawk101
12-25-11, 02:55
Nice to have Karma back! She said whe will be moving in Aug.

She will be missed!

So Curious
12-27-11, 20:05

Anyone visited this place in Franklin?

BAB28
12-27-11, 22:43

Anyone visited this place in Franklin?I've tried this one and most of the other AMPs around Nashville, they are mostly all legit, you can read previous threads but I'd say my favorite from a hot asian but totally legit has been the newer one in Green Hills, Golden Massage, they have three hot girls and one older lady. If your looking for HE, your probably better off going with one of the independent providers, because if any of the massage parlors offer extras around here, I'm not aware but would like to be enlightened.

Xrayv65
12-28-11, 00:39

Anyone visited this place in Franklin?Stopped in a couple of times when they first opened up back in early summer. Decent massage from an older lady but no extras, full sheet draping. Saw a few other, younger girls milling around but none like their ad says. Prob 100% legit, although I really didn't ask, hint or otherwise try for any extras. Masssage was. 50 for an hour.

BobJones2011
12-28-11, 03:07

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-me-34/3532148Tiffany is a wonderful provider who, while not a young 20 something spinner, is an intelligent full figure woman who understands what a man wants. If you can get in contact with her she is well worth the time.

Jayten73
12-28-11, 15:52
Nice to have Karma back! She said whe will be moving in Aug.

She will be missed!Karma is back and let me tell you, if you have never met with her I advise you to do so before August! She's amazing!

JanSport
12-28-11, 16:26
. if any of the massage parlors offer extras around here, I'm not aware but would like to be enlightened.I haven't found any either. Almost have to drive to KY or AL to find it.

Kevin Jones11
12-28-11, 23:49

Anyone visited this place in Franklin?I stopped by this place recently. Got a good massage, $60 / hour, but no HE. I didn't really expect one because the rooms are not all that private. They have curtains instead of doors and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. However, the masseuse was cute and very friendly with the private bits. I couldn't even count how many times she blatantly brushed the boys while massaging my thighs. She barely draped. She also gave a great stomach massage and a killer inner thigh massage on the flip. I may go back and try again.

Be safe.

Bob1918
12-29-11, 12:47
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lets-bring-the-new-years-in-right-wit-a-sexy-burnette-6159677429-22/4837567

Any one know anything about her? Thanks.

KittyElectro
12-29-11, 13:35
I stopped by this place recently. Got a good massage, $60 / hour, but no HE. I didn't really expect one because the rooms are not all that private. They have curtains instead of doors and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. However, the masseuse was cute and very friendly with the private bits. I couldn't even count how many times she blatantly brushed the boys while massaging my thighs. She barely draped. She also gave a great stomach massage and a killer inner thigh massage on the flip. I may go back and try again.

Be safe.That's a very interesting report. If she was into your boys, perhaps she can be persuaded to party off the clock? Do you mind dropping her name?

I'm curious about what happened when (assuming) you sported wood on the flip. Were comments made? Did you ask about extras?

Rome1188
12-29-11, 23:06
I stopped by this place recently. Got a good massage, $60 / hour, but no HE. I didn't really expect one because the rooms are not all that private. They have curtains instead of doors and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. However, the masseuse was cute and very friendly with the private bits. I couldn't even count how many times she blatantly brushed the boys while massaging my thighs. She barely draped. She also gave a great stomach massage and a killer inner thigh massage on the flip. I may go back and try again.

Be safe.Thanks for nice report. I am going to stop by this place tomorrow so should put my report in on how my massage went.

ModToday
12-30-11, 17:24
Anyone have a report on this girl in the Boro?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rene-incall-only-35/4913474

Rome1188
12-30-11, 19:47

Be safe.I was able to get by this place today and your report was right on. The massage was really awesome and the girl did rub my hardness with the back of her hand as she was massaging my inner thighs for a good 15 minutes. I haven't had a lot of massages so not an expert but this one was best I have had.

Kevin Jones11
01-01-12, 00:31

Anyone visited this place in Franklin?I tried this place for a second time. Again, I got a very nice massage. Different masseuse. I got very mixed signals the whole time. She was very sweet and barely used the drape, but she carefully avoided the boys. On the flip she did some inner thigh massage and brushed my unit through the sheet, but nothing more than that. Then at the end she leaned down and whispered quietly in my ear that the massage was over. She asked if I liked it. I said yes and tried to hint that I wanted more, but didn't want to overstep any major boundaries. She lingered in the room for a minute whispering in my ear. I kept hoping she would ask if the trouser snake would like a little massage but no luck. Oh well. Looks like this place is legit. If anybody finds out differently I'd love a PM.

Be safe.

BlackHawk101
01-01-12, 16:28
I tried this place for a second time. Again, I got a very nice massage. Different masseuse. I got very mixed signals the whole time. She was very sweet and barely used the drape, but she carefully avoided the boys. On the flip she did some inner thigh massage and brushed my unit through the sheet, but nothing more than that. Then at the end she leaned down and whispered quietly in my ear that the massage was over. She asked if I liked it. I said yes and tried to hint that I wanted more, but didn't want to overstep any major boundaries. She lingered in the room for a minute whispering in my ear. I kept hoping she would ask if the trouser snake would like a little massage but no luck. Oh well. Looks like this place is legit. If anybody finds out differently I'd love a PM.

Be safe.Are the girls as cute as in the ad?

Kevin Jones11
01-02-12, 00:39
Are the girls as cute as in the ad?All the ones I have seen in there were certainly very pretty, but I would say they are older than the ones in the ad. None were unattractive, but they were not 20-something spinner types.

One other note about the place, both times I have gone in asking for the 40 minute massage and both times they upsold me to the hour. Those sneaky devils! They must be trained to do that.

Tits Mcfloppin
01-03-12, 17:24
I tried this place for a second time. Again, I got a very nice massage. Different masseuse. I got very mixed signals the whole time. She was very sweet and barely used the drape, but she carefully avoided the boys. On the flip she did some inner thigh massage and brushed my unit through the sheet, but nothing more than that. Then at the end she leaned down and whispered quietly in my ear that the massage was over. She asked if I liked it. I said yes and tried to hint that I wanted more, but didn't want to overstep any major boundaries. She lingered in the room for a minute whispering in my ear. I kept hoping she would ask if the trouser snake would like a little massage but no luck. Oh well. Looks like this place is legit. If anybody finds out differently I'd love a PM.

Be safe.It sounded like she going to test to see if your going to want to have more sence she was wisper to your ear and was brushed it and asks if you liked so what if you was to tell her you got the BLEW BALLS and going to need a boner and balls massage sence some times you just gotto say where it hurts?

So Curious
01-03-12, 18:25
http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/2780587732.html

Anyone tried these out?

Rome1188
01-03-12, 23:48
Thought I would try this place on Donelson Pike and would give you guys a headsup. Good deep tissue massage but no extras whatsoever. The place look like a house with a few rooms turned into massage tables and the girls appearance is just average as well.

BlackHawk101
01-04-12, 02:30
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-nashville-tn-i-offer-full-body-massages-for-men-only-210-501-7131-26/4852252

Anyone seen this young lady?

Kyowa
01-04-12, 05:54
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-nashville-tn-i-offer-full-body-massages-for-men-only-210-501-7131-26/4852252

Anyone seen this young lady?The phone# reverse as San Antonio (Texas) alright; + she "takes all major credit_cards" so maybe she's a touring erotic-massage provider who's an LMT?

Referee069
01-04-12, 09:17
I seem to remember she visiting in the past. Can anyone confir an experience with her?

Thanks!

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/back-laced-and-loved-24/4773375

Kyowa
01-04-12, 09:54
I seem to remember she visiting in the past. Can anyone confir an experience with her? Thanks!

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/back-laced-and-loved-24/4773375Ph# is local: & in 1 pic she's wearing a Titans shirt. Maybe she's moved here, if she was visiting before, or maybe Referee069 is thinking of somebody else: I'm sure I would have noticed her bod if she had pics like that in any ad in the past 2yrs! I have difficulty believing that her face (in the pic where she's looking over her shoulder) is the face of an only 24yr_old: but her bod is absolutely gorgeous! Hope she's genuine! Her bod is killer!

Maxim V
01-04-12, 12:16

Anyone seen this young lady?I would like to know also looks hot from the pic.

Maxim V
01-04-12, 12:17
I seem to remember she visiting in the past. Can anyone confir an experience with her?

Thanks!

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/back-laced-and-loved-24/4773375Yes I do remember her, but don't recall what was written on her research will have to be done,

Hopper11
01-04-12, 12:55
I would like to know also looks hot from the pic.I'd also like to know.

BlackHawk101
01-04-12, 15:22
http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/2780587732.html

Anyone tried these out?Booked thru fri

Dis Dick
01-04-12, 20:42
Hey,

Had a good rubbing session with Mya last night. She is a true exotic beauty, and gave the most erotic session I've ever had. Her eyes are hypnotic. When she looks at you, you think your in heaven. I guarantee there is nothing else on your mind. Her body is so soft and her voice is angelic. I will definitely repeat. No FS but definitely worth repeating. YMMV.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spice-up-your-holiday-and-relax-with-sweet-mya-puerto-rican-asian-mix-let-me-rub-your-worries-away-21/4777314

Kyowa
01-05-12, 01:05
I seem to remember she visiting in the past. Can anyone confir an experience with her? Thanks!

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/back-laced-and-loved-24/4773375
Ph# is local: & in 1 pic she's wearing a Titans shirt. Maybe she's moved here, if she was visiting before, or maybe Referee069 is thinking of somebody else: I'm sure I would have noticed her bod if she had pics like that in any ad in the past 2yrs! I have difficulty believing that her face (in the pic where she's looking over her shoulder) is the face of an only 24yr_old: but her bod is absolutely gorgeous! Hope she's genuine! Her bod is killer!
Yes I do remember her, but don't recall what was written on her research will have to be done,The 2 red-bikini pics are photo-stamped "4050photo" which Google's as being a highly professional studio in Franklin "in a renovated general store" by a photographer named Steve Harman: but his website isn't operable on my Droid-phone.

Maxim V
01-05-12, 16:56
The 2 red-bikini pics are photo-stamped "4050photo" which Google's as being a highly professional studio in Franklin "in a renovated general store" by a photographer named Steve Harman: but his website isn't operable on my Droid-phone.Whats her name? I am sure there is info on the board about her.

Nashvillan
01-05-12, 22:38
Ph# is local: & in 1 pic she's wearing a Titans shirt. Maybe she's moved here, if she was visiting before, or maybe Referee069 is thinking of somebody else: I'm sure I would have noticed her bod if she had pics like that in any ad in the past 2yrs! I have difficulty believing that her face (in the pic where she's looking over her shoulder) is the face of an only 24yr_old: but her bod is absolutely gorgeous! Hope she's genuine! Her bod is killer!She is the real deal, local girl. She was hanging out with Brandi for awhile. She was fun to hang with but liked to hit the pipe.

Nashvillan
01-05-12, 22:50
Booked thru friMet the black haired girl. Jenny? Her friend (blonde) has limited availability. No happy ending, fair massage skills.

BlackHawk101
01-06-12, 11:33
Met the black haired girl. Jenny? Her friend (blonde) has limited availability. No happy ending, fair massage skills.Would you repeat? Are they fully clothed? Any touching allowed?

BlackHawk101
01-06-12, 11:38
Met the black haired girl. Jenny? Her friend (blonde) has limited availability. No happy ending, fair massage skills.. When Karma leaves its going to be slim pickings on a great massage and leaving happy!

Ohhobbyist
01-06-12, 12:48
. When Karma leaves its going to be slim pickings on a great massage and leaving happy!No kidding. Nashville is sad these days.

KittyElectro
01-06-12, 14:40
. When Karma leaves its going to be slim pickings on a great massage and leaving happy!I'm going to see Tiffany tonight, I'll report later, but from some of the responses I've seen here, it looks like Mya is gearing up to be the next Karma.

BlackHawk101
01-06-12, 15:18
I'm going to see Tiffany tonight, I'll report later, but from some of the responses I've seen here, it looks like Mya is gearing up to be the next Karma.So does she give a decent massage. Katt gave a great massage and Karma will work it as hard as you want. Give someonw who has seen Mya PM me for some more detailed questions.

Thanks Blackhawk!

BTW-Sounds like the CL Madison ladies are 100% legit.

BlackHawk101
01-07-12, 10:54
Met the black haired girl. Jenny? Her friend (blonde) has limited availability. No happy ending, fair massage skills.They have canceled twice on me!

BlackHawk101
01-07-12, 11:05
So does she give a decent massage. Katt gave a great massage and Karma will work it as hard as you want. Give someonw who has seen Mya PM me for some more detailed questions.

Thanks Blackhawk!

BTW-Sounds like the CL Madison ladies are 100% legit.No as today and no returned message, is she ok?

BlackHawk101
01-08-12, 23:04
No as today and no returned message, is she ok?Great spinner body! I think she is a former stripper who knows how to use sexuality. Fun, fun, fun!

BlackHawk101
01-09-12, 04:29
Great spinner body! I think she is a former stripper who knows how to use sexuality. Fun, fun, fun!Thought I would give my twist on this Sweet tart. She is young but wise to the game. She has a great dancers body and is not shy, Her ass is one of the hottest in this area,

At 5'4" and 122lbs she is a with her exotic looks she will become very popular as more guys take the leap.

She has a menu to take care of the guys who need a quick massage or a more extended treatment. YMMV.

Her current pictures do not do her justice. She has the looks of Mya the singer but more exotic.

She has some really cute sexy outfits to go over that hard spinner body,

Thanks Mr Mike for the intro and making sure we met.

Make sure she feels wanted!

Rome1188
01-09-12, 22:07
Gave the Chinese masage parlor in Green Hills a shot today and wanted to share how it went. The lady was ok looking and thin and really gave a good massage. While doing the massage lying down she massaged every inch of me and even threw the towel to the side and gave one sensuous massage on my ass. When I turned over she did put the towel back on me but moved it to the side where it really wasnt covering much up. Didn't get a HE but very enjoyable massage.

Good luck

Multipass
01-11-12, 01:22
Anyone TOFTT yet? Interested in this one.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/black-girls-rock-plenty-girls-to-choose-from-but-im-the-only-one-independent-gal-that-offers-30/4953525

Lani xxx-xxx-xxxx I'm an ebony gal with a caramel complexion. 36DD. Long black hair. 5'8

Independent so you'll only speak with me! Clean, relaxing Madison Incall off of I-65 / Madison

Kyowa
01-11-12, 06:37
Whenever an ad states "incall only" it always gives me nightmares of flashing blue_&_red lights + sirens: whether I might be "awarded" shiny steel bracelets by a surprise crew of my long-lost "uncles" or given an ambulance ride to the ER or the Morgue after being assaulted + robbed!

Or just walking out to my car with a sheepish look on my face after being scammed out of a wad of my cash! I'd prefer not to do any of the above, thank you very much!

I'll always want the "home turf" advantage of an OUTcall to a "NOtel"room where I control the access + the security! Often what appears to be a "bargain" because "it is so cheap & easy" can turnout to be DEADLY dangerous &\or (in the end) devastatingly expensive! Thinking with the BIG head (on your shoulders) NOT with the little head (between your legs) can save your ass!

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/black-girls-rock-plenty-girls-to-choose-from-but-im-the-only-one-independent-gal-that-offers-30/4953525

Lani xxx-xxx-xxxx I'm an ebony gal with a caramel complexion. 36DD. Long black hair. 5'8

Independent so you'll only speak with me! Clean, relaxing Madison Incall off of I-65 / Madison

Hopper11
01-11-12, 10:34
Thought I would give my twist on this Sweet tart. She is young but wise to the game. She has a great dancers body and is not shy, Her ass is one of the hottest in this area,

At 5'4" and 122lbs she is a with her exotic looks she will become very popular as more guys take the leap.

She has a menu to take care of the guys who need a quick massage or a more extended treatment. YMMV.

Her current pictures do not do her justice. She has the looks of Mya the singer but more exotic.

She has some really cute sexy outfits to go over that hard spinner body,

Thanks Mr Mike for the intro and making sure we met.

Make sure she feels wanted!I have to second this. Mya is very hot and VERY good with her hands.

Kyowa
01-11-12, 21:29
Ad on BP is already gone! Makes me wonder if getting attention called to the risks of the "incall only" situation caused LEO's to drop a "sting" ad.

Whenever an ad states "incall only" it always gives me nightmares of flashing blue_&_red lights + sirens: whether I might be "awarded" shiny steel bracelets by a surprise crew of my long-lost "uncles" or given an ambulance ride to the ER or the Morgue after being assaulted + robbed!

Or just walking out to my car with a sheepish look on my face after being scammed out of a wad of my cash! I'd prefer not to do any of the above, thank you very much!

I'll always want the "home turf" advantage of an OUTcall to a "NOtel"room where I control the access + the security! Often what appears to be a "bargain" because "it is so cheap & easy" can turnout to be DEADLY dangerous &\or (in the end) devastatingly expensive! Thinking with the BIG head (on your shoulders) NOT with the little head (between your legs) can save your ass!

KittyElectro
01-12-12, 15:11

Apologies for the delay with this report. I saw Tiffany Friday evening.

I've been searching for the right way to describe my experience, but am failing to find the words. Lets just say that either Tiffany is a very good actress, or she really really really enjoys what she does. She gives a decent massage, and is very willing to please.

The massage itself was good, but what surprised me was that she had me flip sooner than I expected and after establishing boundaries, started to really focus on my boys, all within twenty minutes. When she went right into a BBBJ, I thought she was trying to rush me. That wasn't the case, as I'll explain later. After a few minutes of BBBJ, I ended up dining at the Y, which was pretty good. Tiffany is a screamer and a squirter, which I quite enjoyed.

Anyway, after all was said and done and I cleaned up, all within half an hour, the real massage began. She laid me back down on my stomach and gave me a great, relaxing rubdown and for the rest and of my time I was practically dozing.

I will definitely be seeing her again.

One thing of note: Tiffany is a smoker and definitely smokes in her room, and this is normally a dealbreaker for me. But since I was already on the other side of town I decided to give it a go, and I do not regret it. If you're not into smokers, be forewarned.

KittyElectro
01-12-12, 15:26
She has a menu to take care of the guys who need a quick massage or a more extended treatment. YMMV.I think my next indulgence is going to be Mya. Although I may have to have a go with Karma first. Question about Mya, though:

You mentioned a menu. Do you have any info on what's on the menu and the costs?

Also, so I'm not shocked. Is she a smoker or not?

Daboyz22
01-12-12, 17:36

I've been searching for the right way to describe my experience, but am failing to find the words. Lets just say that either Tiffany is a very good actress, or she really really really enjoys what she does. She gives a decent massage, and is very willing to please.

The massage itself was good, but what surprised me was that she had me flip sooner than I expected and after establishing boundaries, started to really focus on my boys, all within twenty minutes. When she went right into a BBBJ, I thought she was trying to rush me. That wasn't the case, as I'll explain later. After a few minutes of BBBJ, I ended up dining at the Y, which was pretty good. Tiffany is a screamer and a squirter, which I quite enjoyed.

Anyway, after all was said and done and I cleaned up, all within half an hour, the real massage began. She laid me back down on my stomach and gave me a great, relaxing rubdown and for the rest and of my time I was practically dozing.

One thing of note: Tiffany is a smoker and definitely smokes in her room, and this is normally a dealbreaker for me. But since I was already on the other side of town I decided to give it a go, and I do not regret it. If you're not into smokers, be forewarned.Sounds like tiffany. She is one of my favorites as well. And yes, she does enjoy herself as well. She is that good.

Rome1188
01-12-12, 20:43
Ad on BP is already gone! Makes me wonder if getting attention called to the risks of the "incall only" situation caused LEO's to drop a "sting" ad.An IN CALL ONLY as a possible LEO can't be a secret to most people so I doubt it was taken down for that reason. You maybe right but I can't believe they said "oh no, theyre on to us with the in call only so lets take down the ad."

Rome1188
01-12-12, 20:48

One thing of note: Tiffany is a smoker and definitely smokes in her room, and this is normally a dealbreaker for me. But since I was already on the other side of town I decided to give it a go, and I do not regret it. If you're not into smokers, be forewarned.Nice review man. I have seen her ad and never even considered giving her a try but now I will have to experience her massage for myself.

BobJones2011
01-12-12, 23:14
Sounds like tiffany. She is one of my favorites as well. And yes, she does enjoy herself as well. She is that good.My personal experience with Tiffany34 was super BBBJ / CIM, masterbation show and CFS (if desired) , I just opted for the BBBJ. She is a sexually charged dynamo and defintely recommeded.

BobJones2011
01-13-12, 00:45
I think my next indulgence is going to be Mya. Although I may have to have a go with Karma first. Question about Mya, though:

You mentioned a menu. Do you have any info on what's on the menu and the costs?

Also, so I'm not shocked. Is she a smoker or not?MYA does smoke but not with clients and tries to be considerate. As when I first introduced MYA to the board I stated openly that it is a TRUST thing with MYA and YMMV. She must get to know you or feel comfortable with you to do anything. So be nice and maybe you will be lucky enough to experience the MYA treat. I also have some nice pictures of MYA that I will post later. Treat her right!

Kyowa
01-13-12, 05:23
An IN CALL ONLY as a possible LEO can't be a secret to most people so I doubt it was taken down for that reason.How many guys, particularly relative newbies, seem to have their eyeballs hard-wired directly to their balls + let their LITTLE head dominate their thinking when they see an ad by some "hottie"? Doesn't even have to be a newb' falling for pics of some "hottie" that nobody has seen; even more experienced "seniors" can fall into traps by being too complacent about "cheap" or "easy" action: look at the "horror"story that you {Rome1188} yourself commented on in Clarksville[IN] (Louisville) just a few minutes before you commented on my post!

You maybe right but I can't believe they said "oh no, theyre on to us with the in call only so lets take down the ad."If I had just posted some generalized warning about "incall only"ads being possible "red flags" for "stings" by LEO's then I'd totally agree; what made it noteworthy to me was that my commentary was in relation to a question by a newbie re one particular ad by an unknown prov' & as soon as my post appeared both that one particular ad + that one particular prov' herself totally disappeared from BP soon after: if the ad was in fact a genuine new prov' seeking clients, or even if it was bait by a robbery-crew or for a cash & dash or for a look but don't touch scammer, why didn't they keep the ad up & see if anybody was going to call anyway?

Play safe & stay safe.

Sincerely,

AK

BlackHawk101
01-13-12, 16:31
Anyone have a report on this girl in the Boro?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rene-incall-only-35/4913474So no one has seen this lady?

BAB28
01-13-12, 20:45
Hey everyone,

Here's another more than likely legit AMP that just opened up in Franklin, but they say they have a shower room that you can use. If anyone tries this place out let me know how the experience goes, as I'm still not sure where my favorite AMP is yet, hoping to find one with true hot girls with good full body massages as well. http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-massag-grand-opening-20-0ff-for-the-first-100-customers-tel-615-614-3134/4927628

Rome1188
01-13-12, 21:51
How many guys, particularly relative newbies, seem to have their eyeballs hard-wired directly to their balls + let their LITTLE head dominate their thinking when they see an ad by some "hottie"? Doesn't even have to be a newb' falling for pics of some "hottie" that nobody has seen; even more experienced "seniors" can fall into traps by being too complacent about "cheap" or "easy" action: look at the "horror"story that you {Rome1188} yourself commented on in Clarksville[IN] (Louisville) just a few minutes before you commented on my post!

If I had just posted some generalized warning about "incall only"ads being possible "red flags" for "stings" by LEO's then I'd totally agree; what made it noteworthy to me was that my commentary was in relation to a question by a newbie re one particular ad by an unknown prov' & as soon as my post appeared both that one particular ad + that one particular prov' herself totally disappeared from BP soon after: if the ad was in fact a genuine new prov' seeking clients, or even if it was bait by a robbery-crew or for a cash & dash or for a look but don't touch scammer, why didn't they keep the ad up & see if anybody was going to call anyway?

Play safe & stay safe.

Sincerely,

AKOnce again, thanks for the headsup. I agree that Incall only can be scarey. The massage I got today was incall and not even at a parlor, it was at someones condo not too far from Brentwood. I was a little skeptical until I walked in and I was pleased to see what I saw. Girl was VERRY nice at her job.

Hope you and everyone else stays safe.

BlackHawk101
01-15-12, 16:34
Thanks for the most sexy, sensual, mid blowing Holistic Taomism I have ever had.

I know some are not fans but god she gives a great massage and has talents that younger women need to learn.

Out of hundreds of women she has talents that others have never came close to!

Jackass3
01-15-12, 17:55
Would you repeat? Are they fully clothed? Any touching allowed?Hey guys, long time listener first time caller. I was wondering the same thing. I have an appointment with her Friday and wondered what to expect. In an email reply to questions I had she wrote"

1. Swedish full body massage clockwise in flow facedown then face up.

2. Not a problem I work glutes.

3. I use a small towel.

My interest was peeked for sure but would love some more info before I go.

Thanks