PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

SnoBallGuy
06-24-21, 12:39
Anyone have any Intel on this one from RR?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/229211She's great go see her & let us know.

RickForFun1
06-24-21, 14:07

https://nashville.rubratings.com/229211That is Chloe. You can research her here on the Nashville threads. She can be a great fuck and is pretty, but she will scam you in more ways than you can think of. Proceed with caution.

IslandGuy1999
06-24-21, 14:17

https://nashville.rubratings.com/229211That's the old blonde Chloe. Some have reported cash and dash. She's never stolen from me but I do get the feeling if you give her the opportunity she will take it. Have gotten in touch with her recently she only does rub and tugs now and once 300 for full service. I used to hit that shit for 80 CiP. Just to tell you how far down this industry is going. It won't be long before these girls will be expecting money just to allow us to be in their presence all because some guys refuse to stand up for themselves and their own damn self-esteem. They pay hundreds just to eat a mile of these girls shit to kiss their ass. And it's sad to report these girls know it. They know they can treat you like shit and you poindexters will put up with it. I guess this spells the end for my mongering days because I'm not putting up with it. And my days of dreaming are getting fewer and fewer. I guess I'll just let the snowflakes take over.

TheRocketeer
06-24-21, 14:19
That is Chloe. You can research her here on the Nashville threads. She can be a great fuck and is pretty, but she will scam you in more ways than you can think of. Proceed with caution.I knew she looked familiar. Interesting to see she's moved on to RR.

AbCameo
06-24-21, 15:23
That is Chloe. You can research her here on the Nashville threads. She can be a great fuck and is pretty, but she will scam you in more ways than you can think of. Proceed with caution.She's gotten heavier everytime I ve seen her. Had to decline when she sent me her recent pics. Not at those prices. YMMV.

SodBuster
06-24-21, 15:58
She's gotten heavier everytime I ve seen her. Had to decline when she sent me her recent pics. Not at those prices. YMMV.No kidding. I reached out the other day and she quoted 200 hh /400 h. I politely declined and she went to 200 h. She was staying at hotel in Hville. I drove by out of curiosity and saw a cop car in the parking lot and kept on driving.

Passwords
06-24-21, 20:52
https://nashville.rubratings.com/190985

I have searched and searched and I have not found anything on this one, hopefully one of you have seen her and you can give me some info on her. Thanks in advance.

Fraaak
06-25-21, 13:11

I have searched and searched and I have not found anything on this one, hopefully one of you have seen her and you can give me some info on her. Thanks in advance.I reached out but she wanted a verification pic, so I did not end up seeing her.

DeOppressoLi 5
06-25-21, 14:23
Any info on this one?Did you get any reply's? I've thought of checking her out.

MagicMike931
06-25-21, 16:45
Recently checked out one of the AMP spots in KY. Read some encouraging reviews about a place called Luna's (check out the Clarksville board). Had absolutely no luck there. I'm not sure if it was the lady I had or what. Another senior mentioned putting the tip visible on the table to serve as the hint. So I may have to give it another go around and try that. Just seems different to me compared to the places I've been in GA, CO, and TX. But then again, every where is different.

Sara in Nashville. I've recently visited her twice and both times I left extremely satisfied. Language barrier strikes as a challenge for me personally, but she manages to make sure I enjoy myself. Photos are not her on RR, but give you an idea of looks. She's thin and blonde with a pretty decent rack. Her ass isn't too bad either. Great technique on the flip.

Attempted to set something up with Nami, but wasn't successful at getting ahold of her.

I've been tempted to make the drive up to Franklin to check out Lucky's. If I do, I'll report back.

SnoBallGuy
06-25-21, 16:57
Recently checked out one of the AMP spots in KY. Read some encouraging reviews about a place called Luna's (check out the Clarksville board). Had absolutely no luck there. I'm not sure if it was the lady I had or what. Another senior mentioned putting the tip visible on the table to serve as the hint. So I may have to give it another go around and try that. Just seems different to me compared to the places I've been in GA, CO, and TX. But then again, every where is different.

Sara in Nashville. I've recently visited her twice and both times I left extremely satisfied. Language barrier strikes as a challenge for me personally, but she manages to make sure I enjoy myself. Photos are not her on RR, but give you an idea of looks. She's thin and blonde with a pretty decent rack. Her ass isn't too bad either. Great technique on the flip.

Attempted to set something up with Nami, but wasn't successful at getting ahold of her.

I've been tempted to make the drive up to Franklin to check out Lucky's. If I do, I'll report back.There are 2 Luna's the 1 on Clarksville us no love, the 1 in Ky is a happy place, Lucky's is great real good massage & happyness.

MagicMike931
06-26-21, 11:58
There are 2 Luna's the 1 on Clarksville us no love, the 1 in Ky is a happy place, Lucky's is great real good massage & happyness.Luna's in KY is the spot I was referencing. Nothing happy about that spot for me, unfortunately.

BoneEm69
06-26-21, 14:34
This one Looks TGTB Anyone had the pleasure?

GoodRubTimez
06-27-21, 17:58

I've been tempted to make the drive up to Franklin to check out Lucky's. If I do, I'll report back.Luna Spa in Hoptown KY was a happy place. I had Lisa. I didn't put any money on the table. Just regular stuff, no drape and touched her thigh when she put my hand in her lap. On flip she gave the HJ motion and I said yes. Then some negotiation.

Street Seeker
06-27-21, 20:56
We all know, unless you have a personal, under the table relationship with a masseuse at an AMP, you're getting a massage and that's probably it. Went to get a massage (legit) at an AMP I have been to many times, but first time with this lady. All visits previously there was never a hint of fun regardless of the masseuse, until today. While face down she kept grazing the boys, massaging the inner thigh much higher than normal, and even used her nails to lightly rake my body. This woman had me squirming and thinking there was going to be some fun on the flip. On the flip there was no doubt I was ready for some fun, and when I made indications for more fun and generous tip I was turned down cold. No debate or shy giggle, absolute no. So I figured DIY, and she shut that down too!

So while the massage was really good, the case of blue balls left me pissed and frustrated. Not sure these women are thinking. Grazing a person's genital's during a massage on purpose will get you in just as much trouble if you grabbed Junior and rubbed the magic out of the bottle. She learned from me the tip is based on the result, not the tease!

The lady I went to see to help alleviate the case of blue balls I received had to get out of the way when the volcano erupted. LOL.

Barons
06-27-21, 21:06

https://nashville.rubratings.com/190985I would recommend that Senior Members PM me for details.

Cromwell
06-28-21, 00:15
We all know, unless you have a personal, under the table relationship with a masseuse at an AMP, you're getting a massage and that's probably it. Went to get a massage (legit) at an AMP I have been to many times, but first time with this lady. All visits previously there was never a hint of fun regardless of the masseuse, until today. While face down she kept grazing the boys, massaging the inner thigh much higher than normal, and even used her nails to lightly rake my body. This woman had me squirming and thinking there was going to be some fun on the flip. On the flip there was no doubt I was ready for some fun, and when I made indications for more fun and generous tip I was turned down cold. No debate or shy giggle, absolute no. So I figured DIY, and she shut that down too!

So while the massage was really good, the case of blue balls left me pissed and frustrated. Not sure these women are thinking. Grazing a person's genital's during a massage on purpose will get you in just as much trouble if you grabbed Junior and rubbed the magic out of the bottle. She learned from me the tip is based on the result, not the tease!

The lady I went to see to help alleviate the case of blue balls I received had to get out of the way when the volcano erupted. LOL.I feel you pain. All I ever get form a local AMP is blue balls and frustration. That's why I never go.

CowboyC
06-28-21, 11:51

https://nashville.rubratings.com/190985I contacted her yesterday and inquired about info. She asked for verification pic and I politely declined and said "thanks, I'll look elsewhere". Her response was "well I'm not looking to get murdered today, good luck finding someone who'll see you without verification pic". I just said OK.

Street Seeker
06-28-21, 12:13
I feel you pain. All I ever get form a local AMP is blue balls and frustration. That's why I never go.Yup. Wouldn't have been a problem if she kept the massage legit.

DeOppressoLi 5
06-28-21, 12:20

I've been tempted to make the drive up to Franklin to check out Lucky's. If I do, I'll report back.Tried to look her up on Backrubs. Shows 3 Sara's. Can you post the correct link?

So Curious
06-28-21, 14:04

I've been tempted to make the drive up to Franklin to check out Lucky's. If I do, I'll report back.The one is visited in Glasgow KY a few months back was great.

GoodRubTimez
06-28-21, 14:45

The lady I went to see to help alleviate the case of blue balls I received had to get out of the way when the volcano erupted. LOL.Was it Lucky Massage in Hendersonville, TN?

I got a brutal tease there. Anna rubbed my back for like 10 minutes and the rest of the massage she teased my balls and grazed my dick relentlessly.

I flipped and motioned for the HJ and she was like "no, no, no, I cannot. Is not allowed. " I was like are you fucking kidding me?? You've been revving me up this entire time!

She actually did rub my dick some in the table shower but then she covered my erection with a wash cloth. I couldn't believe it.

SnoBallGuy
06-28-21, 16:57
Was it Lucky Massage in Hendersonville, TN?

I got a brutal tease there. Anna rubbed my back for like 10 minutes and the rest of the massage she teased my balls and grazed my dick relentlessly.

I flipped and motioned for the HJ and she was like "no, no, no, I cannot. Is not allowed. " I was like are you fucking kidding me?? You've been revving me up this entire time!

She actually did rub my dick some in the table shower but then she covered my erection with a wash cloth. I couldn't believe it.It is that simple sooner or later they will figure it out when they close and go broke from no business.

DeOppressoLi 5
06-28-21, 17:14
Made an appointment with Jaden! Has anyone seen her before?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/229200

Cromwell
06-29-21, 00:40

https://nashville.rubratings.com/229200You made an appointment? I hope you post about it and let us know how it went.

Cromwell
06-29-21, 00:41
It is that simple sooner or later they will figure it out when they close and go broke from no business.You are 100% right!

LongJohn74
06-29-21, 11:03

https://nashville.rubratings.com/229200Thought about it the other day. Let us know how it goes!

MagicMike931
06-30-21, 00:34
Tried to look her up on Backrubs. Shows 3 Sara's. Can you post the correct link?https://nashville.rubratings.com/201672

CincyHobbist
06-30-21, 23:42
I will be visiting this weekend and was wondering where to venture for a massage. I will be by the airport and would appreciate any solid leads. TIA guys!

Sxywhtguy1
07-01-21, 14:43
I will be visiting this weekend and was wondering where to venture for a massage. I will be by the airport and would appreciate any solid leads. TIA guys!You obviously haven't read much about Nashville, and to answer your question, Atlanta.

AhaMadness
07-01-21, 20:20
https://nashville.rubratings.com/226069

Saw this ad today. Reminder that this is the same provider that tried to extort me. AVOID. They are running a bait and switch scam where you show up to the hotel and they confront you having looked you up, etc. They were running several "girls" last time all directed to the BNA Sheridan. I don't know if that's where they're running their scam out of this time, but watch out for any BNA girls that seem TGTBT.

Good luck!

TitansRock
07-03-21, 08:19
I contacted her yesterday and inquired about info. She asked for verification pic and I politely declined and said "thanks, I'll look elsewhere". Her response was "well I'm not looking to get murdered today, good luck finding someone who'll see you without verification pic". I just said OK.She is actually a very nice girl. You don't need to worry about her sending your pic around, she is just very cautious. I had a great time about a year ago when she was in town then she left for Florida I heard. Glad to see her back.

Cromwell
07-03-21, 17:42
https://massage.eros.com/tennessee/nashville/files/5297342.htm

Is this the provider that works out of a business office in BNA? If I recall correctly she only REMOTELY looks like the picture as she's heavier and older.

I wanted to see her but I think I have seen her a couple of years ago and was disappointed in the way she looked and the massage.

Jmic9876
07-03-21, 18:08
https://nashville.rubratings.com/228031

Has anyone spent their life savings to see this girl? Pics aren't real. But she has sent me verification pics. And wow. I mean wow.

But in talking to her. She charges 2 hh / 3 hr. Plus additional for ANYTHING else. Sounds like an expensive endeavor. Anyone have experience that verify?

Thanks in advance.

Vickster
07-03-21, 21:22
https://nashville.rubratings.com/225146

Had a dream with Paula today. Went for the full upgrade, total 4 roses. Definitely bigger than pics, rounder in a sexy way. Super nice, easy set up. Definitely mutual touch. Massage $$. 4 FS upgrade $. 6.I have longed to try but thought? TGTBT? Ultimate respect! You Rock!. But no review?

Barons
07-04-21, 07:19

Is this the provider that works out of a business office in BNA? If I recall correctly she only REMOTELY looks like the picture as she's heavier and older.

I wanted to see her but I think I have seen her a couple of years ago and was disappointed in the way she looked and the massage.Works out of business office on Harding near White Bridge. I would agree with your assessment.

SmashvillePred
07-04-21, 11:51
Haven't found anything on this one. She looks like fun. Anybody seen her before? If preferred, PM's are open.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/123892

HermitageGuy
07-04-21, 13:45
Haven't found anything on this one. She looks like fun. Anybody seen her before? If preferred, PM's are open.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/123892She has been reviewed before. I can't speak for everyone, but my experience was a half hearted back rub and a less enthusiastic tug. It has been a while since I saw her so maybe different expereince now.

Hentai19
07-04-21, 15:48

https://nashville.rubratings.com/123892I seen her once. I will not repeat, nor can I recommend her services. Bottom line keep looking.

H19.

Big Man
07-05-21, 15:26
https://nashville.rubratings.com/230698

Anyone seen Shia from Brazil. Looks nice.

Cromwell
07-05-21, 16:31
I seen her once. I will not repeat, nor can I recommend her services. Bottom line keep looking.

H19.It is a shame because I having been trying to contact her with no success.

DeOppressoLi 5
07-06-21, 13:54
You made an appointment? I hope you post about it and let us know how it went.https://nashville.rubratings.com/229200

Some of you wanted me to report back on Jaden. I had to cancel with her because of family and car issues. Well 2 other guys ghosted her. She is super pissed. I made the mistake of trying to reschedule. She's on a rage. We all know shit happens in this hobby! I do see her point of being pissed after getting a $200+ room and not having anyone show up. However I know their are plenty of us who have been in a hotel room and been ghosted.

Since lots of these providers are asking between $300 to $400 GPS. Is getting wacky out there. I guess she was counting on $900 and ended up -$200. One of the many risk in this hobby.

Be careful out there!

PhatMongrel
07-06-21, 14:19
Was it Lucky Massage in Hendersonville, TN?

She actually did rub my dick some in the table shower but then she covered my erection with a wash cloth. I couldn't believe it.At least Yumi would let me DYI. Ouch!

GetMad
07-06-21, 16:05

Some of you wanted me to report back on Jaden. I had to cancel with her because of family and car issues. Well 2 other guys ghosted her. She is super pissed. I made the mistake of trying to reschedule. She's on a rage. We all know shit happens in this hobby! I do see her point of being pissed after getting a $200+ room and not having anyone show up. However I know their are plenty of us who have been in a hotel room and been ghosted.

Since lots of these providers are asking between $300 to $400 GPS. Is getting wacky out there. I guess she was counting on $900 and ended up -$200. One of the many risk in this hobby.

Be careful out there!Ugh. There's a lot of things we can put up with in this hobby but rude and bad attitudes shouldn't be one of them. Your barber doesn't rage on you if you need to reschedule. It's just bad business.

NashGuy77
07-06-21, 17:36
I think her massage and flip are both good, it's like an AMP from 5-10 years ago. It's in a good part of town and 100% in an office building. I really like the safety. We never discussed anything.

I've seen her three times. That photo is a good 80 lbs and 15 years ago. I have always left a $ and was in and out in 50 minutes.

Massage. B+.

Flip. A.

Safety. A+.

Her attractiveness. D.

I wanted to see her but I think I have seen her a couple of years ago and was disappointed in the way she looked and the massage.

Rebeling
07-06-21, 17:56

https://nashville.rubratings.com/123892She hates what she does. You will, too. She's the worst. Makes you feel bad for showing up. Kind of the opposite of the feeling you're looking for.

JustAGuy777
07-06-21, 19:34
https://nashville.rubratings.com/230698

Anyone seen Shia from Brazil. Looks nice.Pros: Very nice body (pics are real), fun attitude, nice technique on the finish.

Cons: perfunctory back rub, not cheap: 300 for the hour + 100 for topless, paid for an hour out in 30 m.

No extras offered. Enjoyed it despite the cons. Might repeat.

BoneEm69
07-06-21, 21:41
That is Chloe. You can research her here on the Nashville threads. She can be a great fuck and is pretty, but she will scam you in more ways than you can think of. Proceed with caution.Never had a problem with her but she's got too much mileage for me now BBFS wtih too many Mongers.

SodBuster
07-07-21, 00:33
Had a bottle of water with Sara from RR. She is absolutely stunning and sweet. Cares about her craft and makes sure you are happy. Solid rub and L1 with some respectful OTC with permission. Incall was house in East Nash. Several girls use this house for dreams. Had a dream with Naughty Nikki there as well. Not near the looker but made up for it in tease and technique.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/201672

Have had a few bottles of water at Studio 22 lately. Girls are hot and nice. But it is all biz and a little mechanical. Place is a sausage fest on Fridays. L1 plus OTC is a benji on top of massage selection. Incall is a quiet business suite in south Nash.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/223356

On the AMP scene Lucky in Franklin, KY was decent. . 6 +. 6 L1 was not too shabby.

Sisters 4 hand at 1. 2 + . 6 was hot for a bit. Rub was fantastic. On the flip the pups came out and it got better until it was self serve. Will repeat only in a pinch.

All of this was a figment of my imagination of course.

Cromwell
07-07-21, 11:57

Be careful out there!Thanks for reporting back.

Cromwell
07-07-21, 12:03
I think her massage and flip are both good, it's like an AMP from 5-10 years ago. It's in a good part of town and 100% in an office building. I really like the safety. We never discussed anything.

I've seen her three times. That photo is a good 80 lbs and 15 years ago. I have always left a $ and was in and out in 50 minutes.

Massage. B+.

Flip. A.

Safety. A+.

Her attractiveness. D.Thanks for confirming what I thought.

Cromwell
07-07-21, 12:09
Pros: Very nice body (pics are real), fun attitude, nice technique on the finish.

Cons: perfunctory back rub, not cheap: 300 for the hour + 100 for topless, paid for an hour out in 30 m.

No extras offered. Enjoyed it despite the cons. Might repeat.I am not criticizing you. If agreed on a hour and I paid $300 plus $100 I'd expect a whole lot more than a 30 minute rub without a release.

But that's what I would feel. I am glad you had fun.

Cromwell
07-07-21, 12:13
Had a bottle of water with Sara from RR. She is absolutely stunning and sweet. Cares about her craft and makes sure you are happy. Solid rub and L1 with some respectful OTC with permission. Incall was house in East Nash. Several girls use this house for dreams. Had a dream with Naughty Nikki there as well. Not near the looker but made up for it in tease and technique.

Have had a few bottles of water at Studio 22 lately. Girls are hot and nice. But it is all biz and a little mechanical. Place is a sausage fest on Fridays. L1 plus OTC is a benji on top of massage selection. Incall is a quiet business suite in south Nash.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/223356

On the AMP scene Lucky in Franklin, KY was decent. . 6 +. 6 L1 was not too shabby.

Sisters 4 hand at 1. 2 + . 6 was hot for a bit. Rub was fantastic. On the flip the pups came out and it got better until it was self serve. Will repeat only in a pinch.

All of this was a figment of my imagination of course.Thanks for posting good reviews. Can you tell me what L1 means?

DeOppressoLi 5
07-07-21, 17:11

Be careful out there!She looks like her pictures but more cute in person. Came to the door is a black and red Teddy with stockings to match. Left the donation on the dresser. She told me to relax and undress for the massage. On the flip she was very helpful getting Jr ready to play. GFE with light kissing. Her breast are Gorgeous. But her nips and clit very sensitive. She offers what most of us in the board is looking for. I will repeat.

RickForFun1
07-07-21, 20:31
Thanks for posting good reviews. Can you tell me what L1 means?L1 handjob.

L2 blowjob.

L3 full service.

JustAGuy777
07-09-21, 13:15
I am not criticizing you. If agreed on a hour and I paid $300 plus $100 I'd expect a whole lot more than a 30 minute rub without a release.

But that's what I would feel. I am glad you had fun.See: "nice technique on the finish".

"Extras" means BJ or FS.

Wambam2020
07-10-21, 16:08
https://nashville.rubratings.com/226285?layout=list

I'm wanting to go see her but unsure.

GetMad
07-11-21, 01:46

I'm wanting to go see her but unsure.Being in the game long enough. I can see when a filter is obscenely overcompensating.

IslandGuy1999
07-11-21, 11:44

I'm wanting to go see her but unsure.She's a so many camera filters she doesn't even look at all like that in person. Her body is so used up and flabby she needs to be walking the streets. But to use a term from the Louisville forum. A street walker with technology. Nothing but another junkie that thinks they can get anything they want as long as their pictures look good. You've been warned.

ParadiseLost47
07-11-21, 16:47
I am going to see her tonight possibly. Has anyone met her and had a good experience? Thanks.

Wambam2020
07-11-21, 19:25
Anyone seen this one?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/225739

Tre312
07-11-21, 21:50
She looks like her pictures but more cute in person. Came to the door is a black and red Teddy with stockings to match. Left the donation on the dresser. She told me to relax and undress for the massage. On the flip she was very helpful getting Jr ready to play. GFE with light kissing. Her breast are Gorgeous. But her nips and clit very sensitive. She offers what most of us in the board is looking for. I will repeat.Well I tried to set something up guess if you a. A she doesn't even politely decline she just block communications with you after setting up an appointment. Should just put it in ad instead off wasting people time.

Big Man
07-12-21, 13:01
I am going to see her tonight possibly. Has anyone met her and had a good experience? Thanks.We are waiting. Is she the blonde with the bolt ons?

BruceWane
07-12-21, 18:23
Went to the Latinas on RR. Easy setup. On arrival, offered a bourbon, and the host brought in available providers, one at a time. Very relaxed.

Went to room and provider came in with their own drink and had some chit chat to become more comfortable. After some small talk it was on to massage. For a rookie, massage wasn't bad. Kept asking if I was enjoying and relaxed. Eager to do a good job. However, on the flip, no hint of extras or teasing. The girls were attractive. May repeat.

ParadiseLost47
07-12-21, 18:25
We are waiting. Is she the blonde with the bolt ons?I did not meet her. Wifey decided to change her plans. I will try another day this week if I can. If anyone has met her please comment. Thanks for asking. Take care.

Tre312
07-12-21, 20:51
I did not meet her. Wifey decided to change her plans. I will try another day this week if I can. If anyone has met her please comment. Thanks for asking. Take care.I've seen her in addition to her boltons she also has ass implants. Dreamed she did a nice rub then the flip were the fun started with a good BJ and finished with HJ. She has upgrade for FS but I didn't partake. Her ass implants kinda did not sit right but she pretty and looks like her pics and has nice accent.

Homeslice88
07-12-21, 22:01
She hates what she does. You will, too. She's the worst. Makes you feel bad for showing up. Kind of the opposite of the feeling you're looking for.Yeah that's probably the best comment / review I've ever read. There are a lot of massage girls I've met on here who can best be summed up the exact same way.

Hokies32
07-12-21, 22:19
I've seen her in addition to her boltons she also has ass implants. Dreamed she did a nice rub then the flip were the fun started with a good BJ and finished with HJ. She has upgrade for FS but I didn't partake. Her ass implants kinda did not sit right but she pretty and looks like her pics and has nice accent.She went by Kaylee at that time.

H32.

DeltaGuy73
07-13-21, 10:34
Went to the Latinas on RR. Easy setup. On arrival, offered a bourbon, and the host brought in available providers, one at a time. Very relaxed.

Went to room and provider came in with their own drink and had some chit chat to become more comfortable. After some small talk it was on to massage. For a rookie, massage wasn't bad. Kept asking if I was enjoying and relaxed. Eager to do a good job. However, on the flip, no hint of extras or teasing. The girls were attractive. May repeat.Thanks for the review! Been thinking about giving them a try, what was the damage?

ComTech42
07-13-21, 23:51

https://nashville.rubratings.com/123892She has been around many years. If you like big drooping boobs and baby whales she will deliver a a tug. The guy that says she hates what she does is correct.

ComTech42
07-13-21, 23:56

Massage. B+.

Flip. A.

Safety. A+.

Her attractiveness. D.Save your money.

ColtonFord
07-14-21, 01:20
Anyone seen this one?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/225739Her reviews on the website reads she is the real deal.

ColtonFord
07-14-21, 01:25
I have seen this hot woman a few times.

I always felt each time we met things went a little further each time.

Last weekend was the best. We did Body to Body and she was amazing.

Her body is amazing in all the right spots.

I was in heaven with the touching, kissing and ending.

Well worth the donation.

Hope your experience is as good as mine.

Cromwell
07-15-21, 12:22
I have seen this hot woman a few times.

I always felt each time we met things went a little further each time.

Last weekend was the best. We did Body to Body and she was amazing.

Her body is amazing in all the right spots.

I was in heaven with the touching, kissing and ending.

Well worth the donation.

Hope your experience is as good as mine.Maybe post a link?

Tre312
07-15-21, 17:31
Maybe post a link?https://nashville.rubratings.com/162485

I believe this is the one she worked at studio 22, the office, and in Hendersonville for a bit. Smoking hot Brazilian with accent. She only works weekends and is in spring hill the drive is a little far why a haven't seen her in a bit.

Dbronze
07-16-21, 15:13
Eliza seemed like she offered an attractive service, so I reached out for more information. While she was quick to respond and seemed very careful in her verification process, something seemed a little off, as she didn't seem to want to use proper "third-party" verification channels (as she is not listed on any of them).

https://nashville.rubratings.com/217740

Has any of you gents experienced a dream here, or is this a TGTBT? I tried a search for Russian Eliza, but nothing showed up.

Dbronze
07-16-21, 15:22
Anyone seen this one?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/225739I just noticed this ad for Vivi has similar wording as the previous ad I shared for Eliza, so they may either be the same group, or using a service or complete fake / scam ads.

I'd be a little wary of both, without a confirmed senior recommendation. Be careful.

AhaMadness
07-16-21, 18:07
I just noticed this ad for Vivi has similar wording as the previous ad I shared for Eliza, so they may either be the same group, or using a service or complete fake / scam ads.

I'd be a little wary of both, without a confirmed senior recommendation. Be careful.Have been with Eliza multiple times. Wonderful experience every time. Extras available. Rub $$. 4, extras $$ (for all of them). This includes Baby Valencia who is part of that group.

Have fun!

AhaMadness
07-16-21, 18:12
Eliza seemed like she offered an attractive service, so I reached out for more information. While she was quick to respond and seemed very careful in her verification process, something seemed a little off, as she didn't seem to want to use proper "third-party" verification channels (as she is not listed on any of them).

Has any of you gents experienced a dream here, or is this a TGTBT? I tried a search for Russian Eliza, but nothing showed up.None of the Gulch Girls are answering their own phone or making their own appointments. They are handled by a (safe) scheduler who discreetly handles all their appointments. The girls are almost always from another country and language can be a barrier.

Have fun!

P.S. Kate and Layla, who also advertise (sometimes) as being in the gulch are not affiliated. Look for the "oil as hot as I am" in the description, they are part of that group. When she's in town, Zoye is also amazing.

SnoBallGuy
07-17-21, 11:41
https://nashville.rubratings.com/234283

Anyone have any info on her. Could be fun.

TheRocketeer
07-17-21, 19:05

Anyone have any info on her. Could be fun.I've actually talked to her a bit in the past. She's got some videos out there, was briefly talking about possibly making some with her a few years ago. Interesting to see she's advertising now.

TJfun
07-19-21, 00:52
Anyone seen her recently? Thanks.

JustAGuy777
07-19-21, 08:35
Anyone seen her recently? Thanks.Twice in the last month. Thinner than a few months ago, but still curvy where it counts. One of the best in town, IMO.

JustAGuy777
07-19-21, 08:42

Has any of you gents experienced a dream here, or is this a TGTBT? I tried a search for Russian Eliza, but nothing showed up.I've seen Eliza a few times. She is good, but a little older than the pictures. The ads for these girls all use the same text. Occasionally the girls are absolutely stunning (Zoye (brunette), Sofico, Eva). I've been seeing them regularly for a few months, and I've never had any problems.

Al1968
07-19-21, 09:51
I've seen Eliza a few times. She is good, but a little older than the pictures. The ads for these girls all use the same text. Occasionally the girls are absolutely stunning (Zoye (brunette), Sofico, Eva). I've been seeing them regularly for a few months, and I've never had any problems.What are their rates, and what kind of extras do they typically offer?

Thanks, Al.

BoneEm69
07-19-21, 10:36
Hoping this ones legit but probably not Anyone?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/155375?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=c60cf9bf74f8a6cfdfe4a60020370f58b7206980-1626705290-0-ATX6Id-VulFXDjo8vMDPpRatRI4cME5qzFbPn88lOSiyf-yDZiFfC0FOpydUcyGv9IypxLEYvorhkyyuSKVN4HdXrqIvMGMwL4_9YbtCzkOmuRCG7VC-w32wQLMGVrRi6KVGDWL8sqWo7uLIBXmDARoHGCRQlMq8EF2Lx-QCrAzXk-Ume6cMqHapi6XBi1LbV_iF5El51X4w_8-LZURd114mR-dGpTjbSvfoiwxGnowJUgvIY84bU2fpH2zcO17nrwPrXBasVfyDkhCNmU7W_CfkQXUWp1zDkTSZSz2g3c3IzMR_8uiCC-2qah29lgTRoRAaCZ2OEYgrPHnXb8vxYVdkUDRTqgP8TUkykedEDbks6jEudipwcw1DJVfB0Wr-4_f6IqQZ95Rs51HbXN472ns

Asmodeus3333
07-19-21, 11:45
I haven't seen her posted from the reads I've done.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/131778

I've seen her twice. The first time was amazing and the second time was horrible. She knows her stuff and is discreet but she's sloppy. Probably doped up as she smoked a ton of weed in front of me. I don't think I'll go back as. No offence to her. I wasn't attracted to her either. But again she has the ability to do great things.

Gregh7950
07-19-21, 14:28
Hoping this ones legit but probably not Anyone?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/155375?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=c60cf9bf74f8a6cfdfe4a60020370f58b7206980-1626705290-0-ATX6Id-VulFXDjo8vMDPpRatRI4cME5qzFbPn88lOSiyf-yDZiFfC0FOpydUcyGv9IypxLEYvorhkyyuSKVN4HdXrqIvMGMwL4_9YbtCzkOmuRCG7VC-w32wQLMGVrRi6KVGDWL8sqWo7uLIBXmDARoHGCRQlMq8EF2Lx-QCrAzXk-Ume6cMqHapi6XBi1LbV_iF5El51X4w_8-LZURd114mR-dGpTjbSvfoiwxGnowJUgvIY84bU2fpH2zcO17nrwPrXBasVfyDkhCNmU7W_CfkQXUWp1zDkTSZSz2g3c3IzMR_8uiCC-2qah29lgTRoRAaCZ2OEYgrPHnXb8vxYVdkUDRTqgP8TUkykedEDbks6jEudipwcw1DJVfB0Wr-4_f6IqQZ95Rs51HbXN472nsShe is legit. Is she back, that ad was Feb. 2021.

PhatMongrel
07-19-21, 19:15
Went to Massage Elite today. Drew a new girl Wendy. I've never had any luck there until today. We got to joking around and having some fun. She grazed the boys a couple times and I let her know that I was interested. On the flip while she was massaging my legs and upper thighs I gently move her hands where I wanted them to be and she completed the task very nicely. I left happy. Cost me the price of a one hour massage with table shower and a. 4 tip.

Not much in the looks Department did not attempt to roam but she's bubbly and has a friendly personality. Treat her gently but as always YMMV.

Cromwell
07-20-21, 00:49
Went to Massage Elite today. Drew a new girl Wendy. I've never had any luck there until today. We got to joking around and having some fun. She grazed the boys a couple times and I let her know that I was interested. On the flip while she was massaging my legs and upper thighs I gently move her hands where I wanted them to be and she completed the task very nicely. I left happy. Cost me the price of a one hour massage with table shower and a. 4 tip.

Not much in the looks Department did not attempt to roam but she's bubbly and has a friendly personality. Treat her gently but as always YMMV.This is one of the first I have heard of in a LONG time in middle TN: an AMP providing an HE. I expect this place to get very busy!

ShadyBrady
07-20-21, 16:54
In Murfreesboro from out of town. Tried the local scene, and while Evee was nice and pretty they do not offer extras. She offered a refund, and I accepted.

AhaMadness
07-20-21, 20:53
What are their rates, and what kind of extras do they typically offer?

Thanks, Al.See my thread below.

Al1968
07-21-21, 00:17
See my thread below.Thank you!

Omrbl
07-21-21, 08:35
See my thread below.$$ . 4 for 30 min PLUS $$ for extras??

Cromwell
07-21-21, 11:57
$$ . 4 for 30 min PLUS $$ for extras??$240 plus $200 for extras? Surely that can't be correct.

Machine74
07-21-21, 17:39
$240 plus $200 for extras? Surely that can't be correct.$$. 4 for L1 for an hour. Another $ for L2 and $$ for L3.

JustAGuy777
07-21-21, 19:08
What are their rates, and what kind of extras do they typically offer?

Thanks, Al.30 m 200.

60 m 240.

Extras depends on the girl. Some of the super hotties don't do any. Those that do, typically 100 BJ, 150-200 FS.

GoodRubTimez
07-22-21, 13:52
In Murfreesboro from out of town. Tried the local scene, and while Evee was nice and pretty they do not offer extras. She offered a refund, and I accepted.No AMP fun in the boro anywhere. Nice she gave a refund.

CowboyC
07-23-21, 08:28
This is one of the first I have heard of in a LONG time in middle TN: an AMP providing an HE. I expect this place to get very busy!I visited the other night. Did not get Wendy I guess. No hint of anything for me.

JustAGuy777
07-23-21, 09:57
https://nashville.rubratings.com/231723

Pictures are real. Really nice body, sweet girl. Decent hotel near BNA. 125 hh /200 h. Rub was perfunctory, too much oil. Wanted an extra 50 for standard finish, or 100 for everything, so why the hell not? Would repeat, but skip the rub.

Barons
07-23-21, 17:33

Pictures are real. Really nice body, sweet girl. Decent hotel near BNA. 125 hh /200 h. Rub was perfunctory, too much oil. Wanted an extra 50 for standard finish, or 100 for everything, so why the hell not? Would repeat, but skip the rub.Asked for pic and FaceTime before meeting. She is not the girl in pics, not close. Rub is baby oil and she glides up and down, not Nuru at all. Nice girl, but not the girl in pics and run was mechanical at best.

Barons
07-23-21, 17:41

Pictures are real. Really nice body, sweet girl. Decent hotel near BNA. 125 hh /200 h. Rub was perfunctory, too much oil. Wanted an extra 50 for standard finish, or 100 for everything, so why the hell not? Would repeat, but skip the rub.Asked for pic and FaceTime before meeting. She is not the girl in pics, not close. Rub is baby oil and she glides up and down, not Nuru at all. Nice girl, but not the girl in pics and run was mechanical at best.

BoneEm69
07-23-21, 19:06
Anyone got intel on this place.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/224293

CSmith3558
07-23-21, 20:43

https://nashville.rubratings.com/224293I've seen a few reviews on here for it. Pretty sure it's a legit place but I haven't been.

PhatMongrel
07-24-21, 01:08

https://nashville.rubratings.com/224293I've been there in the past. No extras but big into upselling you for extra time by making you think something is going to happen.

Murfreesboro69
07-24-21, 13:02

Pictures are real. Really nice body, sweet girl. Decent hotel near BNA. 125 hh /200 h. Rub was perfunctory, too much oil. Wanted an extra 50 for standard finish, or 100 for everything, so why the hell not? Would repeat, but skip the rub.The 100 for everything was that BBBJ and FS? Looks hot.

Asmodeus3333
07-24-21, 13:14
I've been there in the past. No extras but big into upselling you for extra time by making you think something is going to happen.I was hoping to go today. They told me $60 for one hour which tells me they want to upsell. Has anyone had any luck here at all?

YellowJacket
07-24-21, 14:55

Not much in the looks Department did not attempt to roam but she's bubbly and has a friendly personality. Treat her gently but as always YMMV.Based on this review I stopped in and got Wendy. My first opinion was she should try out for a linebacker position with the Titans. I had zero luck and I'm a pro at Asian establishments. She allowed some otc roaming and all that was encouraged was DIY. With all due respect to PhatMongrel, I'd say his encounter was just to generate some business and will never become a regular experience.

Larry19
07-24-21, 17:36
I was hoping to go today. They told me $60 for one hour which tells me they want to upsell. Has anyone had any luck here at all?Amy's is a strictly legit place you won't find what you are looking for there or any AMP in middle Tn for that matter. The only up sell might be for more time but not service. The pictures they use and the ad is very miss leading. Unless you just want a massage you are wasting your money going there. Fun AMP's in middle Tn are a thing of the past.

Cromwell
07-25-21, 00:16
Amy's is a strictly legit place you won't find what you are looking for there or any AMP in middle Tn for that matter. The only up sell might be for more time but not service. The pictures they use and the ad is very miss leading. Unless you just want a massage you are wasting your money going there. Fun AMP's in middle Tn are a thing of the past.Fun AMP's in middle TN are a thing of the past. <- Agree 100%.

PhatMongrel
07-25-21, 09:49
Based on this review I stopped in and got Wendy. My first opinion was she should try out for a linebacker position with the Titans. I had zero luck and I'm a pro at Asian establishments. She allowed some otc roaming and all that was encouraged was DIY. With all due respect to PhatMongrel, I'd say his encounter was just to generate some business and will never become a regular experience.I told you she was short on looks. LOL.

Maybe she really liked me? Sorry, my post was never meant to be misleading. I probably just got lucky?

Tre312
07-25-21, 21:42
Saw clarissa today had a nice massage. She has great personality and nice body. She is expensive but she is well worth it.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/159438

Cromwell
07-26-21, 00:58

Anyone have any info on her. Could be fun.I was looking for information too. Trying to contact her but have had no success.

Anyone have any experience with her?

ColtonFord
07-26-21, 17:40
I was able get appt with her in Springhill. What a hot body and super service. So nice to finally feel my money was well spent.

SodBuster
07-26-21, 19:09

https://nashville.rubratings.com/224293Little bit of tease, all disappointment.

Machine74
07-26-21, 19:31
I was able get appt with her in Springhill. What a hot body and super service. So nice to finally feel my money was well spent.What was the damage and what did you dream about?

LegendMc
07-27-21, 09:48
Saw clarissa today had a nice massage. She has great personality and nice body. She is expensive but she is well worth it.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/159438Are pics accurate?

What is a BL (Body Link) is it just a fancy word for nuru?

Any extras or standard?

Just asking because I tried a few times last year and she always had a reason to cancel or our schedules didn't align.

LegendMc
07-27-21, 09:49
The 100 for everything was that BBBJ and FS? Looks hot.Like exact or real pics from years ago with added weight?

BoilerMaker94
07-27-21, 15:13
https://nashville.rubratings.com/183024

"Huggling" for $1000 ! This might be the GPS ad that pushes me over the edge.

BoneEm69
07-27-21, 15:45
She is legit. Is she back, that ad was Feb. 2021.Texted her got instant auto reply Hello I am no longer available.

ACruz
07-27-21, 19:07
https://nashville.rubratings.com/183024

"Huggling" for $1000 ! This might be the GPS ad that pushes me over the edge.Minus the P 🤣128514;129315;128514; or unobtanium P because you don't even get to see it for that price!!

SodBuster
07-28-21, 11:23
Any news on these?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/235098

https://nashville.rubratings.com/232422

Thanks in advance.

JustAGuy777
07-28-21, 12:26
The 100 for everything was that BBBJ and FS? Looks hot.Yes. As another poster mentioned, she did require a face picture, but I used Snapchat, and it was fine.

KittyElectro
07-28-21, 15:42
I was able get appt with her in Springhill. What a hot body and super service. So nice to finally feel my money was well spent.Do you mind expanding a bit? Like, what's on her menu and what are the rates? "Start at $250" implies some heavy expense.

Also, what's her location like? Is she operating out of a hotel, or a house / apt? If the latter, roughly what part of town?

JB1229
07-28-21, 18:44
Are you talking about the Sammie that used to work a lot off of exit 11 on I-24 north of town?Sorry for the very late reply, but I'm not sure if she worked out of there or not. I know she did work out of Antioch for a while.

Rebeling
07-28-21, 20:34
There's been no mention of this spa in months / years so I TOFTT to see if anything had changed.

It hasn't. Not even a hint of a hint of a hint of fun. No teasing at all. Totally legit.

Keep hoping a UTR superstar will show up and provide some non-sanctioned fun (it's happened there before but it's been years).

LongJohn74
07-30-21, 11:26
Any of you guys going to be the lucky one to shell out $2,000? Last chance. 😆128518;.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/183024?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_267552719389bc205cbd002b6885c3aba0e770cf-1627658780-0-gqNtZGzNAc2jcnBszQpi

Street Seeker
07-30-21, 11:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

YellowJacket
07-30-21, 12:02
Any of you guys going to be the lucky one to shell out $2,000? Last chance. 😆128518;.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/183024?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_267552719389bc205cbd002b6885c3aba0e770cf-1627658780-0-gqNtZGzNAc2jcnBszQpiIt's just ridiculous. 2 k? Hell you could have a random hottie off the street live at your house, cook, clean and shine your knob for a week at 2 k.

LongJohn74
07-30-21, 13:25
It's just ridiculous. 2 k? Hell you could have a random hottie off the street live at your house, cook, clean and shine your knob for a week at 2 k.It really is ridiculous. I have no idea how that place (The Office) stays in business to be honest. Unless someone here has had a different experience, you NEVER leave happy there. Ever. Girls are beautiful but zero extras. Not even a hint.

JustAGuy777
07-30-21, 18:50
The 100 for everything was that BBBJ and FS? Looks hot.Yes. As another poster mentioned, she wanted a picture. Annoying, but I used Snapchat, and I haven't had any problems.

JustAGuy777
07-30-21, 18:52
Like exact or real pics from years ago with added weight?Pics are recent, body is tight. The pictures are from a flattering angle, her face is not as pretty as the pics in real life IMO.

DeOppressoLi 5
07-30-21, 22:25
It really is ridiculous. I have no idea how that place (The Office) stays in business to be honest. Unless someone here has had a different experience, you NEVER leave happy there. Ever. Girls are beautiful but zero extras. Not even a hint.I saw the other news got that the former Ms Connecticut was married to a surgin but her side gig was high price call girl. She was charging 10 k per date. Had 700 k in her personal bank account. So it depends on the woman I guess.

CSmith3558
07-31-21, 00:01
Has anyone seen this girl? I'm sure she's not everyone's cup of tea but I do like my woman thick.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/220417

GetMad
07-31-21, 14:28
Has anyone seen this girl? I'm sure she's not everyone's cup of tea but I do like my woman thick.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/220417I've seen her once before. Probably will not repeat even though I do love bbw. She's thick but also very tall and her face was a 5/10. Massage was okay but then on the flip it was all about upsells. Paid probably too much to just have a happy ending and it didn't seem like she wanted to even be there. I don't think anything else is on the menu and she had me out the door in 30 minutes after overpaying for an hour. Just my take YMMV.

ColtonFord
08-01-21, 15:33
Do you mind expanding a bit? Like, what's on her menu and what are the rates? "Start at $250" implies some heavy expense.

Also, what's her location like? Is she operating out of a hotel, or a house / apt? If the latter, roughly what part of town?There are no buy up options. Mutual touch with that fine body was the kicker.

Upscale apartment so I felt very safe.

I have seen her a few times and each appointment gets a little more interesting.

LuckySmile
08-02-21, 12:07
Has anyone had any experience with this relaxation specialist in Franklin? It's rare to find a friend in Franklin so I'm doubly cautious.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/217851

I think her cover photo isn't real but the others are. She asks for some verification photo, and some more info but says she is willing to verify her photos.

Does this look legit? Anyone experienced her abs can recommend?

Thanks!

FbgEli
08-02-21, 13:39
Anyone been to or have any experience with Office Relaxation? I always see it on rubrating & want to see if anyone knows anything!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/157423 - this is one of many of their ads.

Tre312
08-02-21, 14:24
Anyone been to or have any experience with Office Relaxation? I always see it on rubrating & want to see if anyone knows anything!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/157423 - this is one of many of their ads.It's a joke hot Latinas no extras what so ever. Do not even indulge this place they are overpriced and they need to go. They are what driving alot of these girls prices up because they think people are going there and they raise thier prices to try and match.

Dom Draper
08-02-21, 16:40
Has anyone had any experience with this relaxation specialist in Franklin? It's rare to find a friend in Franklin so I'm doubly cautious.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/217851

I think her cover photo isn't real but the others are. She asks for some verification photo, and some more info but says she is willing to verify her photos.

Does this look legit? Anyone experienced her abs can recommend?

Thanks!She's legit and Others have had good experiences. Similar to some of the other girls of the gulch, or European and Brazilian girls around Nashville. Prices around 250 to 350 for a limited menu. For sure has a scheduler or handler. Will ask for a pic as reference. Just send a pic of someone who looks like you. I have come close on several occasions to meeting her, but they tend to work out of a hotel that has external facing doors which is a big red flag for Franklin. Anywhere else, and I wouldn't care as much. But the Williamson county uncles like to watch outside these places, and get tipped off often about people coming and going. That being said, she's been around long enough without any issues so makes me think either LEO has found better things to do, or the handler is careful enough to monitor the situation and stay out of trouble.

BoneEm69
08-02-21, 21:19
Anyone got intel on this one https://nashville.rubratings.com/235834.

Scidawg
08-02-21, 22:14
https://nashville.rubratings.com/195543

Don't get shit unless you pay a lot of money. They say they the work for an agency and then upsell. Not the girl in picture. One gal not bad looking, but don't trust them. Scam.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/195543

Wovuwy12
08-02-21, 23:14

Not much in the looks Department did not attempt to roam but she's bubbly and has a friendly personality. Treat her gently but as always YMMV.Like someone else posted, more than likely this was done to generate traffic there because when I went I had 0 hint of this being possible. Door was open during table shower, door was open during massage. It was 20 for the TS and 60 for the HR massage. Both the TS and Massage were just OK. On the way out she kept begging for a tip which was incredibly annoying. In the past typically they offer water and ask if you'd like to tip but she demanded it. So reached down handed her a 5 to which she said "more" and I walked out the door.

Hentai19
08-03-21, 13:03
It's a joke hot Latinas no extras what so ever. Do not even indulge this place they are overpriced and they need to go. They are what driving alot of these girls prices up because they think people are going there and they raise thier prices to try and match.Tre312, I was going to check this place out. However I am going to pull the trigger on Studio 22. I will post after my visit.

Thanks again,

H19.

DustyNash
08-03-21, 15:46
Hello all, long time lurker.

Looking for info on any massage places in West Nashville.

Drive by relax foot massage on hwy 100 and aqua foot care next to Tj max.

Any tease at least? Not looking for FS just lots of teasing.

I have seen hippy chick and she is good and left happy. Just looking to have different experience.

Thanks.

Daddu69
08-03-21, 16:42
Tre312, I was going to check this place out. However I am going to pull the trigger on Studio 22. I will post after my visit.

Thanks again,

H19.Daisey and Cory are hot. They have a new girl Harley I want to check out. Noel is great as well but I really haven't had a bad one.

ACruz
08-03-21, 17:51
Anyone got intel on this one https://nashville.rubratings.com/235834.She cancelled on me yesterday kinda last minute. Asked if we could meet today instead. Texted her and crickets so far.

SnoBallGuy
08-04-21, 14:32
Just got back from a 5 day trip lot's of AMPs good service standard 60/40 happiness everywhere you go.

BoneEm69
08-04-21, 16:24
This looks dubious Anyone know of her https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/65296960.

Cromwell
08-04-21, 16:41

https://nashville.rubratings.com/157423 - this is one of many of their ads.In the upper right corner use the "Advanced Search" button. That place has been reviewed many times.

Cromwell
08-05-21, 11:35
This looks dubious Anyone know of her https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/65296960.In her ad she said: "Must be able to half deposit or full deposit for all meet ups". That's enough for me to say no way. Googled her phone number and I got no relevant hits.

However she does have nice tits!

If you do see her please post you experience.

JF566
08-05-21, 12:14
Besides the one poster that has reported on her twice, has anyone else seen her? Any details would be appreciated!

BoneEm69
08-05-21, 14:40
Have been with Eliza multiple times. Wonderful experience every time. Extras available. Rub $$. 4, extras $$ (for all of them). This includes Baby Valencia who is part of that group.

Have fun!Are you serious $$ 40 for everything Crazy high. Unless it was 2 Hours.

LuckySmile
08-05-21, 16:25
Besides the one poster that has reported on her twice, has anyone else seen her? Any details would be appreciated!I have seen her. She is lovely but it takes several visits to get her to warm up an FS or BJ is not on the menu. The rub is nice, the view is nice, and the ending happy but not a provider.

JF566
08-05-21, 20:52
I have seen her. She is lovely but it takes several visits to get her to warm up an FS or BJ is not on the menu. The rub is nice, the view is nice, and the ending happy but not a provider.Thanks for the information!

CSmith3558
08-06-21, 21:21

Looks like Hendersonville has a new rub joint. Have tried yet but they are in a actually studio an not someone's home.

GetMad
08-06-21, 22:58

Looks like Hendersonville has a new rub joint. Have tried yet but they are in a actually studio an not someone's home.Is that the same woman who used to call herself diva? She also used fake pics similar to those with blurred out face? Anyone tried recently?

CSmith3558
08-06-21, 23:03
Is that the same woman who used to call herself diva? She also used fake pics similar to those with blurred out face? Anyone tried recently?I'm not sure who it is. I've seen alot of ads for Hendersonville on rubrating as of late. I'm assuming they are all renting building together. I haven't been so I can't confirm.

Tre312
08-07-21, 10:19
I'm not sure who it is. I've seen alot of ads for Hendersonville on rubrating as of late. I'm assuming they are all renting building together. I haven't been so I can't confirm.It's the same girls down from east Nashville they just moved to Hendersonville.

CSmith3558
08-07-21, 13:05
It's the same girls down from east Nashville they just moved to Hendersonville.I've never seen them before. Hows the service?

SodBuster
08-07-21, 15:04
I've never seen them before. Hows the service?Sara is phenomenal. Absolutely beautiful, like super model beautiful, and welcoming. One of the best L1 in town. Repeat often.

Nikki is sensual and good technique but not near the looker Sara is. She is a healthy sized girl. But she is sweet and good at her job.

Both were fine with OTC MT when asked if OK.

SodBuster
08-07-21, 15:09
Is that the same woman who used to call herself diva? She also used fake pics similar to those with blurred out face? Anyone tried recently?No. Sara didn't previously go by Diva. Those are real pics of Sara. And yes she is stunningly beautiful. Not sure which country she is from. Likely some former Soviet Union country by looks and accent.

Shox75
08-07-21, 22:27
Set up a time, went to spot, parked, got buzzed in and then CRICKETS! Seriously the first time that has ever happened to me, so I am just randomly walking the hallways. Never hear a word back at all. 100% ghosted. Huge waste of time to go through that traffic to get there.

MTWilliams911
08-08-21, 10:17
No. Sara didn't previously go by Diva. Those are real pics of Sara. And yes she is stunningly beautiful. Not sure which country she is from. Likely some former Soviet Union country by looks and accent.She is from Brazil. She barely speaks any English.

ParadiseLost47
08-08-21, 18:21
Sara is phenomenal. Absolutely beautiful, like super model beautiful, and welcoming. One of the best L1 in town. Repeat often.

Nikki is sensual and good technique but not near the looker Sara is. She is a healthy sized girl. But she is sweet and good at her job.

Both were fine with OTC MT when asked if OK.I live in Hendersonville and I assume they moved here for safety reason as Inga Avenue was turning into the hood and dangerous. I hope they know what they are doing because Sumner County is not Davidson. Too much traffic and the fun might get cut off. They are in a studio, sounds great and I want to see them and I used to go to Inga and hated leaving my car in the yard and that house with the screen door about to fall off. I will try and see Sara tomorrow. I have to be safe in my own town, too many nosey neighbors.

MTWilliams911
08-08-21, 19:21
Sarah is absolutely beautiful. I thought she must be from Eastern Europe somewhere based on her accent. She teased my balls and dick while I was on my stomach, And on the flip she gave me a wonderful sensuous hand job while I rubbed those magnificent tits and that perfect ass of hers. I tried to stick my fingers in her pussy, but she would not let me, but I get the feeling that if I was a regular I could finger her pussy. Damage $300.

The other girls with her do FS based on the condom wrappers in their trash. I saw one that was cute. Might go for her and FS next time.

RickNnashville
08-08-21, 21:42
Sarah is absolutely beautiful. I thought she must be from Eastern Europe somewhere based on her accent. She teased my balls and dick while I was on my stomach, And on the flip she gave me a wonderful sensuous hand job while I rubbed those magnificent tits and that perfect ass of hers. I tried to stick my fingers in her pussy, but she would not let me, but I get the feeling that if I was a regular I could finger her pussy. Damage $300.

The other girls with her do FS based on the condom wrappers in their trash. I saw one that was cute. Might go for her and FS next time.So just curious. If you paid $$$ for a HJ, how much is FS?

Cromwell
08-09-21, 00:43
So just curious. If you paid $$$ for a HJ, how much is FS?$300 for a hand job?

RickNnashville
08-09-21, 10:23
$300 for a hand job?That's what I was wondering and why I asked if I understood his post correctly.

Machine74
08-09-21, 10:34
That's what I was wondering and why I asked if I understood his post correctly.I've see her as well. That's exactly what she charges for an hour "nuru". Though it's not anything close to nuru, just a little body-to-body. She is really hot, but it's a steep price to pay for that dream.

GetMad
08-09-21, 12:21
I've see her as well. That's exactly what she charges for an hour "nuru". Though it's not anything close to nuru, just a little body-to-body. She is really hot, but it's a steep price to pay for that dream.I normally pay $$$ for an hour plus BBBJ but if she really looks like those pics AND doesn't ghost I get it. There are levels fellas.

Murfreesboro69
08-09-21, 14:14
I normally pay $$$ for an hour plus BBBJ but if she really looks like those pics AND doesn't ghost I get it. There are levels fellas.Who is your go-to BBBJ?

SnoBallGuy
08-09-21, 14:37
Anyone know this lady very pretty face on Craigslist.

https://nashville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/playmate/608286844606

GetMad
08-09-21, 23:06
Who is your go-to BBBJ?Alaska on rubratings. She can put it all the way down her throat oh god just thinking about it I need to go see her this week.

Daddu69
08-10-21, 07:27
Alaska on rubratings. She can put it all the way down her throat oh god just thinking about it I need to go see her this week.Paris is great as well. They have a place together and she doesn't disappoint.

Cromwell
08-10-21, 11:53
Anyone know this lady very pretty face on Craigslist.

https://nashville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/playmate/608286844606I did not see a link to her Craigslist ad but I did see her ad on STG.

She looks familiar to me but I can't be sure if I have seen her or not. I did do a search of her number and found no relevant hits.

Murfreesboro69
08-10-21, 15:26
Alaska on rubratings. She can put it all the way down her throat oh god just thinking about it I need to go see her this week.Does she only do BBBJ with her 300 option or with the lesser ones too?

GetMad
08-11-21, 02:32
Does she only do BBBJ with her 300 option or with the lesser ones too?I think all of them I've never gotten just a HJ YMMV.

SnoBallGuy
08-11-21, 08:50
I did not see a link to her Craigslist ad but I did see her ad on STG.

She looks familiar to me but I can't be sure if I have seen her or not. I did do a search of her number and found no relevant hits.My mistake it was STG, I texted her I think she is kinda UTR said she has a day job and could see me after work.

AxelR
08-11-21, 12:06
Sophia who advertises in SH is legit. Very good mansage.

TN Traveler
08-11-21, 21:40
Hello fellas,

I am going to be in PUerto Rico for business in a few weeks. Any recommendation on how to find a great provider?

LuckySmile
08-11-21, 23:22
Hello fellas,

I am going to be in PUerto Rico for business in a few weeks. Any recommendation on how to find a great provider?If you are staying at any major hotel in a city, they will find you. Sit at the bar and have your wallet sit out next to you. This is often a signal that you are open to being approached. But watch the wallet and don't get distracted or it will poof!

Puerto Ricobis a very safe and clean place. I was born there and think it gets a bad rap sometimes. Also, any taxi drivers will be helpful if you just say you are looking for some fun girls to hang out with. Good luck and report back for us!

TommyTwoGuns
08-12-21, 01:01
Anyone seen either of these? They are nearly identical ads which seems rather suspicious.

https://www.slixa.com/tennessee/nashville/sarah-and-reiki-xo

https://www.slixa.com/tennessee/nashville/aspen-rain-6Some help please. Will be in your. Fantastic city soon, was planning to contact Sarah, but then seen this post. Is Sarah legit?

Thank you.

BoilerMaker94
08-12-21, 08:19
Who is your go-to BBBJ?Related question, who is your go-to BBBJCIM? Never had that done, something every guy should experience in his life at least once, right?

NashPilot
08-12-21, 09:59
Some help please. Will be in your. Fantastic city soon, was planning to contact Sarah, but then seen this post. Is Sarah legit?

Thank you.I'll disagree with some others here, as I guess they were advertising for her. Sarah's pics are in my opinion better than in person. For $$ you get about 30 min of a topless massage, 20 min of body glide, and 10 min of HE. Nothing more is available. She speaks find English and is nice, but I found it overhyped.

smithgcp
08-12-21, 15:45
I looked and looked but didn't see anything so I figured it was time to take one for the team.

However it was not to be. Quoted 280/ hr and she was at a hotel in the airport area (even though the ad said Brentwood). We agreed on a time and I was happy, this was something that would have made and otherwise hot on shitty day just a bit better.

Then came the next text.

"I need half upfront."

Ummmmm. Nope. She didn't text me back.

That's just not something I'm about to do for a variety of reasons.

Hope this info helps someone.

https://nashville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kacey-the-kinky-treat/717247351743

IslandGuy1999
08-12-21, 22:22
I looked and looked but didn't see anything so I figured it was time to take one for the team.

However it was not to be. Quoted 280/ hr and she was at a hotel in the airport area (even though the ad said Brentwood). We agreed on a time and I was happy, this was something that would have made and otherwise hot on shitty day just a bit better.

Then came the next text.

"I need half upfront."

Ummmmm. Nope. She didn't text me back.

That's just not something I'm about to do for a variety of reasons.

Hope this info helps someone.

https://nashville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kacey-the-kinky-treat/717247351743Never pay money up front. Even if the girl is standing right in front of you never pay money up front. Never pay money up front. Never pay money up front. Never pay money up front.

YellowJacket
08-13-21, 11:48
This is same girls used to be in east Nashville.

Pros:

Clean place.

Clean room.

Easy set up and location is in heart of Hendersonville that's easy to find.

Cons:

Old third rate office building (I think used to be a quadruplex.).

Parking is tight.

Several girls work on appointments only.

I think this place is way to exposed and will get the attention of Uncle soon.

I had HH level 1 experience and did leave happy. It was way over priced. Feel free to PM with more details. I personally won't return. I also will add that I don't believe anything more than L1 is available, but YMMV.

For Available providers check RR.

Sara.

Vanessa.

Diamond.

Candy.

Nikki.

TheDirtyOlMan
08-14-21, 00:31
Related question, who is your go-to BBBJCIM? Never had that done, something every guy should experience in his life at least once, right?Rain, all day long. I've seen her three times. All three times were BBBJ and two of those were CIM. The other time was by my choice because that back just NEEDED it. She really is a joy.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/65607561

Hentai19
08-14-21, 17:50
This is same girls used to be in east Nashville.

Pros:

Clean place.

Clean room.

Easy set up and location is in heart of Hendersonville that's easy to find.

Cons:

Old third rate office building (I think used to be a quadruplex.).

Parking is tight.

Several girls work on appointments only.

I think this place is way to exposed and will get the attention of Uncle soon.

I had HH level 1 experience and did leave happy. It was way over priced. Feel free to PM with more details. I personally won't return. I also will add that I don't believe anything more than L1 is available, but YMMV.

For Available providers check RR.

Sara.

Vanessa.

Diamond.

Candy.

Nikki.YellowJacket thanks for the report. Was this a mutual touch rub? I am planning on visiting Studio 22 also. Not much on the board about S22. Have you visited S22? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks again, H19.

YellowJacket
08-14-21, 19:53
I've not personally had the pleasure of studio 22. Intel is that it's much the same as this new place in Hendersonville. The higher nuru costs may get you the mutual touch at Haven in Hendersonville, but for the 1/2 hour at 160 it was already pricey in my opinion and I wouldn't upgrade unless there was more than a level 1 experience. YMMV.

IBNice69
08-15-21, 14:12
Saw Sophia again in Spring Hill. She is legit! Overall, very beautiful and sensual. Well worth it for me; some may not share the same opinion, but I enjoyed my time spent with her. Will see her again soon!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/162485

Surferdrew2001
08-16-21, 09:27
Hey huge thanks for all the great info here, and PMs from those I asked questions. So based on my research the Gulch girls are best for guys who put a premium on looks. If I'm going to pay $240 for a topless (maybe?) L1 finish, she better be smoking hot. So my question is. Do I have to pay before I even see the girl? And if she's not as hot as advertised, are they OK with letting you leave with your money back? I'm going to be very picky.

AsianBoner
08-16-21, 10:54
Looking for any recommendations on AMPs in Goodlettsville. I think I've covered all in Cville and Hville. Thanks.

Shox75
08-16-21, 20:01
Hey huge thanks for all the great info here, and PMs from those I asked questions. So based on my research the Gulch girls are best for guys who put a premium on looks. If I'm going to pay $240 for a topless (maybe?) L1 finish, she better be smoking hot. So my question is. Do I have to pay before I even see the girl? And if she's not as hot as advertised, are they OK with letting you leave with your money back? I'm going to be very picky.I would avoid it all costs. I drove there, parked (highly inconvenient) only to be totally ghosted once I got in the building. Then the "reservation agent" or whoever you are actually communicating with got quite hostile about it. It is a "safe" location but lot of trouble could come there too. Given the price, lack of service on top of that I will never partake myself. YMMV. Good luck.

Daddu69
08-16-21, 20:05
Anyone seen this place? She text me out of the blue this morning wanting to know if I wanted to come see her.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/207885. You can PM me.

XxMatt
08-16-21, 20:22
I've been going to a few AMP in the Boro area with no luck. Does anyone know a decent place for L1.

Daddu69
08-16-21, 22:37
I've been going to a few AMP in the Boro area with no luck. Does anyone know a decent place for L1.No AMP around here that I know. North GA has some.

LuckySmile
08-16-21, 22:55
I had a visit with Rose tonight in a nice hotel in Franklin.

She was very pretty and lovely enough but any action was an upgrade for $$ (yes, that's 5).

Sweet girl, new to the biz and a hot body. But the rub was very brief, very marginal and the finish was really rough like slamming a ketchup bottle to get the stuff out. I had to self serve.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/217024

I will not repeat and do not recommend.

Larry19
08-16-21, 23:22
I've been going to a few AMP in the Boro area with no luck. Does anyone know a decent place for L1.You will not find any AMP's in middle Tn that offer what you are looking for. If you have followed the threads on this site you will have noticed that the AMP scene in Middle Tn is dead. I'm not sure if any place in Franklin Ky or BG KY is still operating. In my opinion you are wasting you time and money trying any AMP in this area unless you just want a good massage. It's sad but true. Any sexy ads you see on rubmaps that sound promising is all just fake and misleading to lure you in. You still won't leave happy.

Larry19
08-16-21, 23:37
I've been going to a few AMP in the Boro area with no luck. Does anyone know a decent place for L1.Most of the ads on rub ratings is just as bad as those found on rub maps. I suggest you read several days of posts to get a good understanding of what is going on in this area, what is fake and what is real.

Kwiffy88
08-17-21, 01:17
I've been going to a few AMP in the Boro area with no luck. Does anyone know a decent place for L1.Might check with the Kentucky boards.

XxMatt
08-17-21, 08:46
Most of the ads on rub ratings is just as bad as those found on rub maps. I suggest you read several days of posts to get a good understanding of what is going on in this area, what is fake and what is real.Gotcha I'm new to the scene. Thank you. It's been a fantasy of mine LOL.

YellowJacket
08-17-21, 11:25
I've been going to a few AMP in the Boro area with no luck. Does anyone know a decent place for L1.This ad is legit. I have used it several times. The location and the girl changes frequently, but it's reliable. If you don't like the girl when you arrive, move on.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/221067

YellowJacket
08-17-21, 11:27
Looking for any recommendations on AMPs in Goodlettsville. I think I've covered all in Cville and Hville. Thanks.There are no AMP in Goodlettsville that provide extras.

GoodRubTimez
08-17-21, 13:59
Looking for any recommendations on AMPs in Goodlettsville. I think I've covered all in Cville and Hville. Thanks.Go to KY. You ain't getting any fun in Goodlettsville or any part of middle TN.

Dbronze
08-17-21, 14:37

Be careful out there!Jaden is south of Nashville this evening and probably tomorrow morning, if anyone is interested. I visited a few weeks back based on a Blackhawk review. She is definitely a firecracker, though coordination is not her strong suit.

But if you're able to meet with her, hopefully she makes it up otherwise.

Be safe.

Vickster
08-17-21, 20:12
Anybody? Is FS possible reviews on this are Vague? Thanks, Fella"s Be Safe V.

TheRocketeer
08-17-21, 21:15
Anybody? Is FS possible reviews on this are Vague? Thanks, Fella"s Be Safe V.She used to go by Chloe. You'll find plenty of reviews on her, some good, some not so good.

SodBuster
08-19-21, 01:42
YellowJacket thanks for the report. Was this a mutual touch rub? I am planning on visiting Studio 22 also. Not much on the board about S22. Have you visited S22? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks again, H19.Add one benji to all massage types for L1. Girls are hot. Place is a sausage fest sometimes. Better independent options IMO.

ComTech42
08-19-21, 12:06
I've been going to a few AMP in the Boro area with no luck. Does anyone know a decent place for L1.The Boro have been DEAD for walk in my AMP service. Just have to dig deeper.

DeOppressoLi 5
08-19-21, 12:26
Wondering if anyone has seen her can give me an ideal on what to expect.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/217935

She is a bomb shell. LTGTBT!

HarryDick
08-19-21, 17:50
Still looking for my replacement for Mia and Lexi from Ashland city so I gave Carries Touch a go today.

If you like prego ladies where everything and I mean everything is on the menu you might want to try this one out.

A little larger than I like but was worth it for the cost.

Pics are accurate.

https://www.appointfix.com/Carries-Touch-Massage

H. D.

Daddu69
08-19-21, 20:16
Still looking for my replacement for Mia and Lexi from Ashland city so I gave Carries Touch a go today.

If you like prego ladies where everything and I mean everything is on the menu you might want to try this one out.

Pics are accurate.

H. D.Damn was it that good. Pregnant pussy always juicy. How far along? Were she located? Prices pretty cheap.

HarryDick
08-19-21, 21:36
Damn was it that good. Pregnant pussy always juicy. How far along? Were she located? Prices pretty cheap.Kind of in the Ghetto over by TSU area. Didn't ask how far along she was but it was out there bahaha!

$$ covered plenty of time.

H. D.

SodBuster
08-20-21, 20:00
I've been going to a few AMP in the Boro area with no luck. Does anyone know a decent place for L1.Lucky Massage just south of Franklin, KY is a good Asian L1. It is off of exit 2 - go west for a few miles and it is in a small strip center in the right. Sunrise in Hoptown is awesome until it is diy. Couple good ones in BG but big brother has been prowling lately.

If you don't want to drive that far there are lots of rub girls around with L1's.

XxMatt
08-20-21, 20:06
OK no L1 service. But which place is best to get blue balls? (Just teasing the whole time).

BoSox50
08-20-21, 23:11
OK no L1 service. But which place is best to get blue balls? (Just teasing the whole time).Just do it at home and save $, trust me.

VanillaStick
08-21-21, 00:04

Pics are accurate.

H. D.Does she offer BBBJCIM?

Street Seeker
08-21-21, 04:59
OK no L1 service. But which place is best to get blue balls? (Just teasing the whole time).You will not find any AMP fun or teasing in M'Boro. Been dry for a few years now.

JustAGuy777
08-21-21, 11:30

She is a bomb shell. LTGTBT!Stella is older than the pictures, but I believe they are real. She is slim and attractive. I can't remember if she does extras.

JustAGuy777
08-21-21, 11:55
https://nashville.rubratings.com/205272

Her pictures are real, and she is such a sweet, gentle, normal girl. I've seen her many times.

HarryDick
08-21-21, 14:25
Does she offer BBBJCIM?That was my first meeting and I did not ask and she never told me I couldn't.

By the way it was going I would say yes.

I stopped her because I wanted in that dripping wet pussy.

H. D.

AhaMadness
08-21-21, 14:36

She is a bomb shell. LTGTBT!Lovely massage. Extras available including FS.

VanillaStick
08-21-21, 18:09
I guess HD had a lucky day. I just left Carrie but not soon enough. Had a bad attitude on arrival bitching she had been busy all day with no chance to eat, and already mad a $1000 for the day. And has over 700 clients. I say I can come back, I should have left but have a thing for pregnant girls and her dress was pulled up. Came prepared for a FH she says QV for $120 because she's tired and hungry. I say $100. She start with a BBBJ rushing me for about 2 min, would t let me touch her belly or pussy. She flips over and says do you have a condom, put it on. I wasn't hard yet, put it on and tried to cram it in. As soon as I get it in somebody's knocking at the door. She says it's her new man of 2 weeks worthless piece of shit. She gets up to go open the door and yells at him to leave she has a client, says he did it to the previous client also. Then she says go into the bathroom for a minute, I say. No thanks I'm out of here. The room had a bad Oder and smoke. I'd stay as far away from this one as possible. Pussy was dry as fuck. I seem to remember bad reviews on her before and that's why I stayed away.

HarryDick
08-21-21, 20:40
I guess HD had a lucky day. I just left Carrie but not soon enough. Had a bad attitude on arrival bitching she had been busy all day with no chance to eat, and already mad a $1000 for the day. And has over 700 clients. I say I can come back, I should have left but have a thing for pregnant girls and her dress was pulled up. Came prepared for a FH she says QV for $120 because she's tired and hungry. I say $100. She start with a BBBJ rushing me for about 2 min, would t let me touch her belly or pussy. She flips over and says do you have a condom, put it on. I wasn't hard yet, put it on and tried to cram it in. As soon as I get it in somebody's knocking at the door. She says it's her new man of 2 weeks worthless piece of shit. She gets up to go open the door and yells at him to leave she has a client, says he did it to the previous client also. Then she says go into the bathroom for a minute, I say. No thanks I'm out of here. The room had a bad Oder and smoke. I'd stay as far away from this one as possible. Pussy was dry as fuck. I seem to remember bad reviews on her before and that's why I stayed away.She was clean and had a decent attitude when I met her.

Definitely consider bringing your Kevlar vest when you go in that part of town for a feature. Bahaha!

It wasn't the best by no means but my session was ok for the money (especially with an open menu).

Really hate it you had a bad experience. I just like to try new things out and try to help a fellow out with my experiences.

H. D.

TheRocketeer
08-22-21, 00:58
I guess HD had a lucky day. I just left Carrie but not soon enough. Had a bad attitude on arrival bitching she had been busy all day with no chance to eat, and already mad a $1000 for the day. And has over 700 clients. I say I can come back, I should have left but have a thing for pregnant girls and her dress was pulled up. Came prepared for a FH she says QV for $120 because she's tired and hungry. I say $100. She start with a BBBJ rushing me for about 2 min, would t let me touch her belly or pussy. She flips over and says do you have a condom, put it on. I wasn't hard yet, put it on and tried to cram it in. As soon as I get it in somebody's knocking at the door. She says it's her new man of 2 weeks worthless piece of shit. She gets up to go open the door and yells at him to leave she has a client, says he did it to the previous client also. Then she says go into the bathroom for a minute, I say. No thanks I'm out of here. The room had a bad Oder and smoke. I'd stay as far away from this one as possible. Pussy was dry as fuck. I seem to remember bad reviews on her before and that's why I stayed away.Don't let one or two good reviews overwrite the handful of bad reviews out there. Be very glad you didn't pay for the whole hour because you wouldn't have gotten it. She tries to get people in and out, and will rush you the entire time.

Cromwell
08-22-21, 01:39
Just do it at home and save $, trust me.Funny but sadly true.

Cromwell
08-22-21, 01:44
I guess HD had a lucky day. I just left Carrie but not soon enough. Had a bad attitude on arrival bitching she had been busy all day with no chance to eat, and already mad a $1000 for the day. And has over 700 clients. I say I can come back, I should have left but have a thing for pregnant girls and her dress was pulled up. Came prepared for a FH she says QV for $120 because she's tired and hungry. I say $100. She start with a BBBJ rushing me for about 2 min, would t let me touch her belly or pussy. She flips over and says do you have a condom, put it on. I wasn't hard yet, put it on and tried to cram it in. As soon as I get it in somebody's knocking at the door. She says it's her new man of 2 weeks worthless piece of shit. She gets up to go open the door and yells at him to leave she has a client, says he did it to the previous client also. Then she says go into the bathroom for a minute, I say. No thanks I'm out of here. The room had a bad Oder and smoke. I'd stay as far away from this one as possible. Pussy was dry as fuck. I seem to remember bad reviews on her before and that's why I stayed away.Thanks for the review! I have been trying to make contact but after what you wrote I'll rub one out instead.

Asmodeus3333
08-22-21, 10:26
This one is aggressive and asks for money up front. Def scammer.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/241092

VanillaStick
08-22-21, 12:56
Thanks for the review! I have been trying to make contact but after what you wrote I'll rub one out instead.You can trust me this review if accurate with some bits left out. You do t want to see her or be in this environment. She's actually pretty nasty. I'm hearing more from other mongers that have seen her. I knew better but fell for the other review. I checked out her FB page no activity in a couple years but the pictures posted on LC are her but heavy filter. Teeth are nasty also.

TheRocketeer
08-22-21, 15:30
You can trust me this review if accurate with some bits left out. You do t want to see her or be in this environment. She's actually pretty nasty. I'm hearing more from other mongers that have seen her. I knew better but fell for the other review. I checked out her FB page no activity in a couple years but the pictures posted on LC are her but heavy filter. Teeth are nasty also.I've only seen her once maybe a year ago. Paid for an hour, got 15 minutes of massage and then 15 minutes of FS before she started hurrying me along saying that I needed to finish before her dude got home.

Funny thing, mid massage she was talking about how crack is hard to find and asked if I had a hookup lmao.

Omrbl
08-23-21, 08:26
Lovely massage. Extras available including FS.Are her pics accurate? What was damage for FS? Can anyone else corroborate this?

BoneEm69
08-23-21, 08:37
1 https://nashville.rubratings.com/222355.

2 Heard Daisy was good here but would like to no details https://nashville.rubratings.com/223356.

GoodRubTimez
08-23-21, 10:15
OK no L1 service. But which place is best to get blue balls? (Just teasing the whole time).Loren at Blue Sky Massage in Smyrna will graze your sack a few times but that's it.

Machine74
08-23-21, 11:04
Are her pics accurate? What was damage for FS? Can anyone else corroborate this?I haven't seen her in particular, but she appears to have the same handler as the Gulch girls. In that case, it would be $$ 4 for FS.

MagicMike931
08-23-21, 14:34
https://nashville.rubratings.com/205272

Her pictures are real, and she is such a sweet, gentle, normal girl. I've seen her many times.I've always been curious about her, but haven't seen very many reviews. What was your experience like?

XxMatt
08-23-21, 16:22
Loren at Blue Sky Massage in Smyrna will graze your sack a few times but that's it.I'm jealous. She covered my hard with an extra towel and I got a regular massage.

Machine74
08-23-21, 16:27
I haven't seen her in particular, but she appears to have the same handler as the Gulch girls. In that case, it would be $$ 4 for FS.Looks like my post got auto corrected. That should be 4 x $ plus another 0.4.

PCStockman
08-23-21, 22:31
I know some of you like coming to Bowling Green periodically. This is to confirm there has been a disturbance in the force in Bowling Green and the AMP scene. One of our buddies was stopped by LEO after exiting one of the establishments and was quizzed about the experience.

Maybe someone is trying to make a name for themselves, maybe someone is up for election, maybe a bad customer experience, maybe neighboring businesses complaining, maybe an AMP turn war. Who knows.

In any case be extra careful when you come this way, keep an eye out on your surroundings, watch for those that don't belong.

Keep your heads up for this too shall pass.

AhaMadness
08-23-21, 23:42
Are her pics accurate? What was damage for FS? Can anyone else corroborate this?Pics are her! (Recent) I would say pics are always better versions than the girls, but she is really that pretty. PM for damage (although the others are correct).

IslandGuy1999
08-23-21, 23:57
I know some of you like coming to Bowling Green periodically. This is to confirm there has been a disturbance in the force in Bowling Green and the AMP scene. One of our buddies was stopped by LEO after exiting one of the establishments and was quizzed about the experience.

Maybe someone is trying to make a name for themselves, maybe someone is up for election, maybe a bad customer experience, maybe neighboring businesses complaining, maybe an AMP turn war. Who knows.

In any case be extra careful when you come this way, keep an eye out on your surroundings, watch for those that don't belong.

Keep your heads up for this too shall pass.You have the right to remain silent I suggest you use it. Especially in that situation.

Larry19
08-24-21, 02:21
I'm jealous. She covered my hard with an extra towel and I got a regular massage.Loren at Blue Sky might by accident bump your balls once or twice during a massage but nothing else and nothing more. She will give you a good massage but don't expect more you will be disappointed if you do.

BoneEm69
08-24-21, 09:11
Anyone? https://nashville.rubratings.com/227982.

XxMatt
08-24-21, 17:24
Loren at Blue Sky Massage in Smyrna will graze your sack a few times but that's it.I'm jealous. She covered my hard with an extra towel and I got a regular massage.

AhaMadness
08-24-21, 18:05
Any intel?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/225703

Searched the forum didn't see anything. Wasn't she here previously?

Thanks!

Nutball
08-24-21, 18:12
Any intel?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/225703

Searched the forum didn't see anything. Wasn't she here previously?

Thanks!I texted this one yesterday and got a delayed response after about an hour. Quoted 4$ for 30 min "special oil massage. " Looked like a pre-written text in kind of broken English. I moved on.

XxMatt
08-24-21, 20:29
If she grazes your dick like 7-8 times laying down while a towel is over it, does that mean she's offering L1? I'm really shy but I'm super into this kind of stuff. I was scared to ask for extra.

Omrbl
08-24-21, 21:47
Anybody know this one? If legit the price seems nice.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/227279?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_xdWkPmOcqAwhfjRvNiLWViEgSEs8eRqj8ZAf6qlUq1c-1629855900-0-gqNtZGzNAdCjcnBszQfl

BoSox50
08-24-21, 23:08
If she grazes your dick like 7-8 times laying down while a towel is over it, does that mean she's offering L1? I'm really shy but I'm super into this kind of stuff. I was scared to ask for extra.Your post are very interesting. If your "scared" about asking for extras follow these steps. When your told to take off clothes & lay face down, set naked on the bed or lay on your back. Let her see you naked, LEO will not do that. When the session starts, grab her ass & say this feels really good. LEO doesn't do that either. On the flip ask for extra's. In the Boro you are wasting money and your time.