PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Jayb2003
12-22-19, 16:19
https://nashville.rubratings.com/156344

I saw Shelby at the loft. She's not the girl in the ad. She has a pretty face but has a little bit of a belly. I was quoted $200 for a half hour b2 b. She wore lingerie for the body rub. It was far from b2 b. She did rub her breasts on my back 2 or 3 times. Then she told me she works for tips. It was another $100 for a HJ. Total was $300 and I was out the door in 20 minutes. There's no way that I will go back.

Barons
12-22-19, 17:06
https://nashville.rubratings.com/images/listings/156024/a877ee1b70f94a179f45a61767c80202.jpeg

Megatn2
12-23-19, 17:57
This is Tracie from Massage by Angel. She used to do massage in Berry Hill after she left Angel's. She is a cute girl and is the girl in the pictures although she was never made up like this when I saw her. My experience never included anything but a body rub. All of the American girls are overpriced, in my opinion. It's up to you whether you think just a body rub is worth $100 plus tip.I've seen Tracie before, too. She is the girl in the pics, but doesn't always make herself up to look that good in real life. No extras, and she has a boyfriend who is off his rocker and very possessive.

Sensual Man
12-24-19, 14:17
Any of you ever have any luck with the ladies that advertise on Thumbtack? Quite a few attractive therapists on there.

KevinNash1
12-24-19, 17:08
Yes. She's sweet. Going to massage therapy school.

I was grooming her for a while, saw her 10 times. She will give you a massage on your bed. She won't take off her clothes, or finish you. Strictly therapeutic at best. Her massage quality is average.

I thought about seeing her thanks for saving me the time and money. I would have thought advertising in rr certain services were implied.

Football Fan
12-24-19, 19:27
Any of you ever have any luck with the ladies that advertise on Thumbtack? Quite a few attractive therapists on there.I too would be very interested in info.

RockStar02
12-25-19, 01:13
I visited Tracie recently. She has a private plc in Berry Hills. Contrary to the earlier reports, I really liked her. She is pretty, clean, dresses well (mentioning because saw an earlier review about her not dressing up), clean place and the same girl in pictures. She is legit and doesn't give any extras and no HE period. She is full of energy. , if you really like talking to someone and get a massage from a cute girl, then you should definitely visit her.

NolaSaints888
12-25-19, 14:28
Saw a post on this place on Rivergate Parkway and my experience was the same as that poster. Great massage and a good price. In fact I did 90 minutes. I told her I wanted to "turn over". She knew what I meant but kept it professional. If you just want a great massage at a good price this is a good place.

LovesMassages
12-26-19, 16:37
There was a link posted a week or so ago that originally had Kelley in the ad but when I contacted them they said it wasn't Kelley's number. Does anyone have a way to contact her? I replied to an ad thinking it was her but it was for Aspen unless they are the same person.

CSmith3558
12-27-19, 00:20
Saw a post on this place on Rivergate Parkway and my experience was the same as that poster. Great massage and a good price. In fact I did 90 minutes. I told her I wanted to "turn over". She knew what I meant but kept it professional. If you just want a great massage at a good price this is a good place.There ad is very misleading to have no extras. Says young busty girls from asia LOL. I might try them out if nothing else get a good massage.

http://nashville.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/enjoy-your-day615-755-4654best/568431821249

PhatMongrel
12-27-19, 09:00
There ad is very misleading to have no extras. Says young busty girls from asia LOL. I might try them out if nothing else get a good massage.

http://nashville.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/enjoy-your-day615-755-4654best/568431821249She is trying to get those ads removed. A friend was helping her do her advertising and she didn't like it. The ads were posted without her approval.

Hl123
12-27-19, 10:34
There was a link posted a week or so ago that originally had Kelley in the ad but when I contacted them they said it wasn't Kelley's number. Does anyone have a way to contact her? I replied to an ad thinking it was her but it was for Aspen unless they are the same person.https://nashville.rubratings.com/157099

LoveRubz80
12-27-19, 13:11
Warning Guys! Heard Through the grape vine Uncle LEO has that site lit up!! I would only go for ladies you know and Trust!! My "Friend" had a run in with him! Just FYI.

CSmith3558
12-27-19, 15:18
Had some spare time today decided to get a nice massage. I went to peace massage in Gallatin with no expectations just wanted to relax and get a massage. Saw a lady I never seen before good massage brushed against my balls a lot. So I'm thinking this might go somewhere. She taps me on the head saying your time is up (I got an hour) do you need more time. I hadn't even flipped over should have been a red flag but I was getting excited I agreed to 30 more minutes. She went back to rubbing my back and legs every now and then brush against my sack. After what I'm assuming was 5 minutes I raised my head and asked to turn over she agreed. She did my legs brushed against my balls again the moved to chest an told me she liked my hairy chest did my face an told me it was soft she kissed both my cheeks and forhead. She then got to doing that body smacking when the massage is over, I said already reached under the sheet grabed jr an said is this ok? She gave me a weird look an left me thinking the worst I start putting my clothes on. She comes back with a wet towel an points at my cock, I drop my pants thinking self service an she gives me that sour face again says you finish an she left. I just put my clothes on. Handed her $100 for 90 minutes an $10 tip I normally don't tip if theres no extras. She starts complaining this is only $10 you need tip me $10 more I wanted to snatch the tip back but told her that's all I have an left.

So now I'm blue I wanted a relaxing morning but got tore up. I made trip to ky at luckys an left a lot happier. I've done went into detail on luckys. I'm bored with it want something new but in a situation like this it scratched my itch.

PhatMongrel
12-27-19, 15:36
Had some spare time today decided to get a nice massage. I went to peace massage in Gallatin with no expectations just wanted to relax and get a massage. Saw a lady I never seen before good massage brushed against my balls a lot. So I'm thinking this might go somewhere. She taps me on the head saying your time is up (I got an hour) do you need more time. I hadn't even flipped over should have been a red flag but I was getting excited I agreed to 30 more minutes. She went back to rubbing my back and legs every now and then brush against my sack. After what I'm assuming was 5 minutes I raised my head and asked to turn over she agreed. She did my legs brushed against my balls again the moved to chest an told me she liked my hairy chest did my face an told me it was soft she kissed both my cheeks and forhead. She then got to doing that body smacking when the massage is over, I said already reached under the sheet grabed jr an said is this ok? She gave me a weird look an left me thinking the worst I start putting my clothes on. She comes back with a wet towel an points at my cock, I drop my pants thinking self service an she gives me that sour face again says you finish an she left. I just put my clothes on. Handed her $100 for 90 minutes an $10 tip I normally don't tip if theres no extras. She starts complaining this is only $10 you need tip me $10 more I wanted to snatch the tip back but told her that's all I have an left.

So now I'm blue I wanted a relaxing morning but got tore up. I made trip to ky at luckys an left a lot happier. I've done went into detail on luckys. I'm bored with it want something new but in a situation like this it scratched my itch.LOL. I went to Peace last night. It was all tease and no please. I had an older lady. She would sit on my hand so I would gripe her ass. Or, she would move my hand over the edge of the table and walk into it so it would go between her legs.

In the flip, it was a no go other than DIY.

At least the massages are getting better.

SnoBallGuy
12-27-19, 17:01
I have had good luck at Massage Zendora in Smyrna in the past went 4 or 5 times all good, nice massage & a smile no hassle for tip just pay as you leave massage was $60 for 1 hour and a tip I do $40.

PirateSkul
12-28-19, 13:34
I have had good luck at Massage Zendora in Smyrna in the past went 4 or 5 times all good, nice massage & a smile no hassle for tip just pay as you leave massage was $60 for 1 hour and a tip I do $40.I am not sure what you mean by good luck, but when I went there, I got nothing. I was not even asked to flip, just the back and leg massage and done. I took 1 HR, I sat on the table after I undressed to give a hint, but it was completely professional.

LovesMassages
12-28-19, 22:46
Well I was finally able to schedule with Kelley. She is not the same Kelley I remember, I mean it's her but she has changed. I hate to be one to accuse of drug use but she certainly displayed the signs. I remember what was a good massage and a very happy ending and what I got was a mediocre massage and a happy ending. Looks like the search for a new favorite will start.

James MR
12-28-19, 23:57
I think her link has been shared before but no reviews. Any input? https://nashville.rubratings.com/152574.

Football Fan
12-29-19, 02:00
I have had good luck at Massage Zendora in Smyrna in the past went 4 or 5 times all good, nice massage & a smile no hassle for tip just pay as you leave massage was $60 for 1 hour and a tip I do $40.I got. Nothing closed to what is described. No happiness to be had here.

Omrbl
12-29-19, 12:40
https://nashville.rubratings.com/157099Is that really her in the pics? If so, wow. If not, is she still attractive? Might have to reach out.

Hank201
12-29-19, 14:58
https://nashville.rubratings.com/152890

Saw her a couple weeks ago- she's in a house in a cul-de-sac and it feels a little weird, but definitely not the sketchiest spot I've been in. She's a tad bigger than pics and lots more tattoos. Early 20's with big butt and big boobs- boobs have scars like they've been reduced or something similar. Lots of make up, glamour style. Mechanical massage and too much talking. Did the massage in the kitchen, which was off to me. Flip and jerk was quick. $$$ for "VIP" so that was too much.

IslandGuy1999
12-29-19, 15:36
Is that really her in the pics? If so, wow. If not, is she still attractive? Might have to reach out.Not even close.

LovesMassages
12-29-19, 20:31
Is that really her in the pics? If so, wow. If not, is she still attractive? Might have to reach out.The pics are her and you will leave happy. Not as happy as you would have two years ago but still happy.

IslandGuy1999
12-30-19, 09:13
The pics are her and you will leave happy. Not as happy as you would have two years ago but still happy.http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98905&cityid=424

Sign phone number. Not even close.

Mac Jayii
12-30-19, 21:50

Saw her a couple weeks ago- she's in a house in a cul-de-sac and it feels a little weird, but definitely not the sketchiest spot I've been in. She's a tad bigger than pics and lots more tattoos. Early 20's with big butt and big boobs- boobs have scars like they've been reduced or something similar. Lots of make up, glamour style. Mechanical massage and too much talking. Did the massage in the kitchen, which was off to me. Flip and jerk was quick. $$$ for "VIP" so that was too much.She has been around and various parts of town. Service is ok, but agreed with it being very overpriced.

Elduderino123
12-31-19, 15:43
I think her link has been shared before but no reviews. Any input? [URL]https://nashville.rubratings.com/152574[/UPMRL].I have sent you a private message, I hope this entry is long enough.

ComTech42
12-31-19, 17:03
She has been around and various parts of town. Service is ok, but agreed with it being very overpriced.I am finding most on RR are over priced. Pics are rarely accurate, upsells and rules when you get there.

Longing for the resurgence of AMPs.

Mac Jayii
01-01-20, 02:35
I am finding most on RR are over priced. Pics are rarely accurate, upsells and rules when you get there.

Longing for the resurgence of AMPs.Supply and demand. And unfortunately we are wrong side of the market.

Cromwell
01-01-20, 11:04
Longing for the resurgence of AMPs.That's the truth for sure. I fear it'll never happen.

Barons
01-01-20, 18:03
Met Julia this week at her incall. Great all the way around. Incall was clean and safe. She is sweet.

And service was outstanding. Brazilian accent helps too! Will repeat.

GoldCart123
01-01-20, 23:10
Supply and demand. And unfortunately we are wrong side of the market.Consumers as a whole control the market. If the consumer are not willing to pay a higher for a product the price will adjust. Take common toys that go for outrageous prices at Christmas, they are priced that way because people want them, but if no one bought said toy, they would be drastically discounted by Christmas. They are in business to sell a good or service. I've had way too many ask me "well what do ya got?" Once I said I didn't have their donation rate. Unfortunately, no one is willing to sacrifice and hold out. I guarantee if everyone called three providers looking for service a day, and then decline due to pricing, within two weeks it would level out to a reasonable price point.

PirateSkul
01-02-20, 11:27
Consumers as a whole control the market. If the consumer are not willing to pay a higher for a product the price will adjust. Take common toys that go for outrageous prices at Christmas, they are priced that way because people want them, but if no one bought said toy, they would be drastically discounted by Christmas. They are in business to sell a good or service. I've had way too many ask me "well what do ya got?" Once I said I didn't have their donation rate. Unfortunately, no one is willing to sacrifice and hold out. I guarantee if everyone called three providers looking for service a day, and then decline due to pricing, within two weeks it would level out to a reasonable price point.I agree, some of these girls are getting GPS, it's high time guys stop paying outrageous sums just for massage.

Mac Jayii
01-02-20, 17:45
Consumers as a whole control the market. If the consumer are not willing to pay a higher for a product the price will adjust. Take common toys that go for outrageous prices at Christmas, they are priced that way because people want them, but if no one bought said toy, they would be drastically discounted by Christmas. They are in business to sell a good or service. I've had way too many ask me "well what do ya got?" Once I said I didn't have their donation rate. Unfortunately, no one is willing to sacrifice and hold out. I guarantee if everyone called three providers looking for service a day, and then decline due to pricing, within two weeks it would level out to a reasonable price point.Two weeks is being optimistic. What is a reasonable price point? One of the biggest problems here are prices are all over the place. Let's also be real that the supply here is tight. Not as tight as it used to be but for a metropolitan area of this size, their should be more supply wise.

WoodMan1
01-02-20, 22:44
Consumers as a whole control the market. If the consumer are not willing to pay a higher for a product the price will adjust. Take common toys that go for outrageous prices at Christmas, they are priced that way because people want them, but if no one bought said toy, they would be drastically discounted by Christmas. They are in business to sell a good or service. I've had way too many ask me "well what do ya got?" Once I said I didn't have their donation rate. Unfortunately, no one is willing to sacrifice and hold out. I guarantee if everyone called three providers looking for service a day, and then decline due to pricing, within two weeks it would level out to a reasonable price point.If they don't adjust, they move away then we are left with peckers in our hand wishing we paid the price.

Kingkong911
01-03-20, 15:01
I am not sure what you mean by good luck, but when I went there, I got nothing. I was not even asked to flip, just the back and leg massage and done. I took 1 HR, I sat on the table after I undressed to give a hint, but it was completely professional.I've had fun there as well. Willing to trade info for an UTR in the Boro or Lavergne areas.

Hokies32
01-03-20, 18:43
I fell asleep at lunch today and had a wonderful dream about a young lady named Bella Rose. I hesitate to even mention her due to I am afraid her dance card will fill up. But OMG! This young lady is HOT! Pics are accurate, actually even better than pics. She offers 2 levels of body rubs. (she will tell you about them) I will say, this was a definite delight. This old man left very happy!! I will repeat as often as I can!

Just an FYI, she will ask for references and is going to be selective. (Her words) Please be nice and respect her. She is a keeper!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/156129

Be safe and have fun!

H32.

Sxywhtguy1
01-03-20, 18:45
Is that really her in the pics? If so, wow. If not, is she still attractive? Might have to reach out.Yes That is her but get ready for a in and out session. The last time I saw her was 23 minutes from my car, and back into my car. I have seen her 4 times, and each time is different. I gave up! I need consistency before I let go of my $.

IslandGuy1999
01-03-20, 19:26
Yes That is her but get ready for a in and out session. The last time I saw her was 23 minutes from my car, and back into my car. I have seen her 4 times, and each time is different. I gave up! I need consistency before I let go of my $.I don't know who you are but that's definitely not her. It's a little skinny chick named Hayden. She has a horrible attitude. Anybody doesn't believe me look at the sister site the phone numbers are exactly the same.

GoldCart123
01-04-20, 09:55
If they don't adjust, they move away then we are left with peckers in our hand wishing we paid the price.Unfortunately because of this type of thinking / fear / desperation here, the high price point will remain the same.

SnoBallGuy
01-04-20, 11:50
Saw this girl last week massage & HE $100 massage was pretty good HE was nice topless I am sure more is available.

Jan 4 Wf message me (Murfreesboro) CL ad in missed connections section she will send a pic if you ask.

KittyElectro
01-04-20, 12:40
I fell asleep at lunch today and had a wonderful dream about a young lady named Bella Rose. I hesitate to even mention her due to I am afraid her dance card will fill up. But OMG! This young lady is HOT! Pics are accurate, actually even better than pics. She offers 2 levels of body rubs. (she will tell you about them) I will say, this was a definite delight. This old man left very happy!! I will repeat as often as I can!

Just an FYI, she will ask for references and is going to be selective. (Her words) Please be nice and respect her. She is a keeper!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/156129

Be safe and have fun!

H32.I follow her on instagram, but I've haven't tried to contact her yet.

Is she still staying at the Omni downtown?

KevinNash1
01-04-20, 13:47
Been dreaming a bit recently and haven't had a chance to share.

1. Mia in Ashland City. As always, I found her to be reliable, great experience, and she's attractive. No upsell, no drama, clean, and HE. She can be skiddish if she's never seen you before. But go. Through her screening / verification. Its worth it. She gives a nice massage and takes her time for the finish. (P.S. She is pregnant, and looks great). I've seen her for the last 5-6 years from Oa* to A list, to Kat's place. $$.

2. Julia from Brazil. She's gorgeous, tall and gives a great massage and HE finish. I saw Nivea hanging out there as well. I will admit that I have wanted to see Julia for a while and wasn't disappointed overall. Although felt a bit short changed on time. Paid for 40 minutes & was out in 25 minutes. $$.

3. Asian girl. Sara - she comes with a table. Ad on RR - # ends in 5867. You need to text her from a real # (not google / VOIP # Gives a good therapeutic massage and add on HE for a small fee. She won't take off her clothes and as such no touching. She skillfully avoids touching. For an extra $ she does lingerie, but I don't want to waste more money if I can't touch her. Total $$ (incl. Tip) + 20 for travel. When you are in a pinch, and need someone reliable to come to you, she is great.

In other news -.

Katherine in East Nashville. Has gone AWOL. I take it she is out of the business. I always left happy and I know some of you didn't have that experience. IF you find her again, please send me a private message. I would love to see her again.

P.S. I had a few of you reach out to ask more questions about Reiki Tracie. I also had a few report back that my review matched their experience. Sweet girl, attractive and great conversation. OK massage. Mostly covered. No happiness.

Happy hunting. Especially with the slim pickings!

Fretz
01-04-20, 14:24
What is the best legit massage in the Boro?

SnoBallGuy
01-04-20, 15:30
What is the best legit massage in the Boro?Now days they are all legit.

Hokies32
01-04-20, 23:22
I follow her on instagram, but I've haven't tried to contact her yet.

Is she still staying at the Omni downtown?She was in East Nashville.

Omrbl
01-05-20, 11:07
I don't know who you are but that's definitely not her. It's a little skinny chick named Hayden. She has a horrible attitude. Anybody doesn't believe me look at the sister site the phone numbers are exactly the same.I've been texting both with Hayden and Kelly. Two different numbers. In fact, Hayden herself had one number and then text me when she got a new one to let me know. Kelly's number doesn't match either one of Hayden's. I never pulled the trigger on Hayden bc of reviews and Kelly hardly ever responds.

That being said, is Hayden really that bad? She hits me up at least once a week to come see her but I usually don't respond. The Smyrna review got my head all messed up about it bc no one trusts him. But take his review out and it seems like a lot of it is YMMV. I get she can have an attitude and talks a lot, but is it possible to have a safe and full length session with her?

Lsd0227
01-05-20, 22:04
I saw her and she is okay for what is available in the area. I opted for hh and about 15 minutes in she was going for the HE. I grabbed her hands and made her stopped. When she asked what was wrong I told her I wanted to enjoy my additional 15 minutes. She didn't have a problem with it and allowed light roaming as she teased for 10 more minutes before the finish. I probably won't see her again based on this experience.

Yes That is her but get ready for a in and out session. The last time I saw her was 23 minutes from my car, and back into my car. I have seen her 4 times, and each time is different. I gave up! I need consistency before I let go of my $.

AhaMadness
01-06-20, 14:38
https://nashville.rubratings.com/153157

I saw a senior member ask about Khloe a couple months ago, but didn't see a reply. Any intel? Her ad offers quite a bit. Anyone take the plunge?

AhaMadness
01-06-20, 14:46
https://nashville.rubratings.com/157684

She looks interesting / cute. Anyone seen her?

INeedToHaveFun
01-06-20, 17:22
If they don't adjust, they move away then we are left with peckers in our hand wishing we paid the price.But the prices for massages are out of whack. No reason to pay massage rates when you can get full service for cheaper. Just hire an escort and have her do the massage and HE if that is all you want. You still come out better off than paying $300 to these girls at a massage parlor for a happy ending. Their prices are ridiculously out of line.

Daddu69
01-06-20, 23:20
https://nashville.rubratings.com/157684

She looks interesting / cute. Anyone seen her?My thoughts exactly. Any info would be great.

Kelz Angels
01-07-20, 06:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sxywhtguy1
01-07-20, 10:15
I don't know who you are but that's definitely not her. It's a little skinny chick named Hayden. She has a horrible attitude. Anybody doesn't believe me look at the sister site the phone numbers are exactly the same.I don't know who you are sir. But I do know exactly what I am talking about. Hayden and Kelly I believe have worked for the same "SPA" at times. Kelly has been all over the place as has Hayden. Hayden is on the left and kelly on the right. Do those phone numbers look the same? And those were from ads today.

Kelz Angels
01-07-20, 11:10
Not even close.Yes it is Kelly. Her pix are 100 percent real and recent matter of fact. The one he is talking about is just someone that works for Kel. Go see her. She is the best in the biz without a doubt! She is very hard to book and very private so make sure you elaborate you would like to schedule with her.

Marmong
01-07-20, 12:50
Hello Gents,

Visiting your fine city in a couple of weeks. Looking for massage / escort recommendations (favor massage providers). PMs okay. Happy to return the favor if you are looking for ATL providers.

JLBloveshe
01-07-20, 15:33
I agree, some of these girls are getting GPS, it's high time guys stop paying outrageous sums just for massage.I've been successful to a degree getting them to lower the price. Typically whenever I text a girl asking their price for an hour, the standard massage rate is usually 200. I will then reply and tell them that's more than I am looking to pay and thank them for the response and leave it at that. I don't try to negotiate right away. About half the time they will write me back and ask what price works for me. Some do, some don't. Worth a try if you don't want to pay full price.

IslandGuy1999
01-07-20, 18:30
I don't know who you are sir. But I do know exactly what I am talking about. Hayden and Kelly I believe have worked for the same "SPA" at times. Kelly has been all over the place as has Hayden. Hayden is on the left and kelly on the right. Do those phone numbers look the same? And those were from ads today.Then why are the phone numbers exactly the same? Which has been my point from the beginning. I find it funny how just as soon as I call attention to that fact the ad for the skinny girl Hayden disappeared.

PhatMongrel
01-08-20, 07:09
I was wondering if anyone has tried Daily Spa in Gallatin since the "New Management" has taken over?

Please PM me with any info. Thanks.

SnoBallGuy
01-08-20, 12:18
I've had fun there as well. Willing to trade info for an UTR in the Boro or Lavergne areas.Your mailbox is full I sent you the UTR info you asked for but waiting to hear about what you have offer.

AmazingSam
01-08-20, 12:49
Anyone has seen her? Are the photos real?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/158566

Sxywhtguy1
01-08-20, 13:22
Then why are the phone numbers exactly the same? Which has been my point from the beginning. I find it funny how just as soon as I call attention to that fact the ad for the skinny girl Hayden disappeared.The phone numbers are not the same. Kelly end in 5-8911 and Hayden's phone ends in 8-4676. How are those numbers exactly the same?

Mac Jayii
01-08-20, 14:56
Anyone has seen her? Are the photos real?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/158566Google image search and / or tineye is your friend. It is a new listing so proceed with caution.

Lingam Me
01-08-20, 15:36
I had an appointment setup for 3 pm today but just rant into this so I told whoever it is, that I would pass!

https://i.thechive.com/NudyIsANoNo

Google image search and / or tineye is your friend. It is a new listing so proceed with caution.

AmazingSam
01-08-20, 16:16
I had an appointment setup for 3 pm today but just rant into this so I told whoever it is, that I would pass!

https://i.thechive.com/NudyIsANoNoThanks guys! I was about to book. I will avoid it now.

SnoBallGuy
01-08-20, 17:25

https://i.thechive.com/NudyIsANoNoDammmm she's nice.

Always makes me laugh when you see a pic and she has her hand covering her nips then 2 pics later she's spread eagle opening her lips for all to see.

NolaSaints888
01-09-20, 00:29
I have already seen several reviews on her so I thought I would add mine. Good incall location. Tall, fit and good conversation. Love the accent. I did the 45 minute NURU. Contrary to other posts, with me she wasn't rushed. In fact I still had time left after HE and she rubbed my shoulders and neck some more. Overpriced but aren't they all? One of my better experiences.

JaySpri
01-09-20, 09:55
Dammmm she's nice.

Always makes me laugh when you see a pic and she has her hand covering her nips then 2 pics later she's spread eagle opening her lips for all to see.She is not the person in the pic for sure. I have seen her.

IslandGuy1999
01-09-20, 18:03
The phone numbers are not the same. How are those numbers exactly the same?So I guess we are going to have to take your word for it because as I said, Haydens has been taken down. I know it's the same number regardless of what you say. You need to show proof like I did in my original post.

CodeBreaker
01-10-20, 17:34
I have seen this one posted lately and am curious. I have Google Image search the pictures and am certain the poster is not the girl in the pics. Has anyone seen her?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/157833

AhaMadness
01-10-20, 20:22
She is not the person in the pic for sure. I have seen her.Hey JaySpri!

How was your experience? Is she anywhere near the looker in the fake pic?

Thanks a million!

MagicMike931
01-10-20, 21:03
Looking to find myself a new regular, but it's been a difficult task to do. For those of you familiar with Kate, any recommendations on someone close to her as far as personality and looks go that you'd recommend? PM if you want.

ComTech42
01-11-20, 01:38
Tried several times over the last coupe months. Tall girl and short girl. Both good legit massage. Nothing else. Yesterday the short one is gone.

New one took her place. Did not try. Any one had any Luck there.

Larry19
01-11-20, 01:49
Tried several times over the last coupe months. Tall girl and short girl. Both good legit massage. Nothing else. Yesterday the short one is gone.

New one took her place. Did not try. Any one had any Luck there.I've been there several times over the last couple years. They are only legit. You get a good massage but never anything else.

Ronshouse
01-11-20, 11:40
Anyone have any info on Christina Chromi from Bowling Green Kentucky. Looks very good.

BoroGuy54
01-11-20, 11:41
I've been there several times over the last couple years. They are only legit. You get a good massage but never anything else.I have been there several times over the past 5 years, always a good, legit massage, not even a hint at extras, and I have been stopped from diy several times.

Street Seeker
01-11-20, 15:09
Decided to give her a try seeing as she is in Murfreesboro and her rates based on her text responses were reasonable. She is the lady in the pictures and while she is a BBW she is a larger lady with big boobies. Arrived at the location and it's a small house out in the middle of nowhere. Selected the 30 minute B2 B session and she took me to a bedroom with a bed on the floor, told me to disrobe and leave the donation in site. She has massage skills and I believe she is an LMT and she would probably give a really strong "legit" massage. She used baby oil and used her breasts to massage me too. Erotic yet relaxing. On the flip a standard handshake and cleanup. Would I see her again. Probably not and not because of the session. She is in Murfreesboro but way out in the sticks. Took me a solid 30 minutes to get there and I was near the center of Murfreesboro.

Text her for rates, she was responsive and didn't leave me hanging like many do. I don't know if she offers more then SFBM. I didn't ask.

http://nashville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/looking-for-a-relaxing-night-i/156031872413

Sxywhtguy1
01-12-20, 11:04
So I guess we are going to have to take your word for it because as I said, Haydens has been taken down. I know it's the same number regardless of what you say. You need to show proof like I did in my original post.I gave proof. Look at post #9304.2 pix with the last 5 digits of their phone numbers. Not the same! Done!

DeezTits
01-12-20, 21:19
#1 Peace Masssge Gallatin. Decent massage, hideous masseuse, no hint at extras, waste of time.

#2 silk. Great experience with Sophia who is no longer there $2 total, left very happy.

#3 silk. With the girl with a chest tat. Druggy, ugly, lame handshake, waste of $2.

#4 Julia. Safe, sweet, sexy, left happy $2.

#5 sunny massage. Excellent massage, I was visibly hard under drape but no hint at extras $. 6.

Overall impression is everything in Nashville is way overpriced compared to other areas, my top places to play are Orlando, Dallas and Phoenix.

I'll post more as go. I'm about a once a month kind of guy.

Marmong
01-13-20, 11:24
Decided to give her a try seeing as she is in Murfreesboro and her rates based on her text responses were reasonable. She is the lady in the pictures and while she is a BBW she is a larger lady with big boobies. Arrived at the location and it's a small house out in the middle of nowhere. Selected the 30 minute B2 B session and she took me to a bedroom with a bed on the floor, told me to disrobe and leave the donation in site. She has massage skills and I believe she is an LMT and she would probably give a really strong "legit" massage. She used baby oil and used her breasts to massage me too. Erotic yet relaxing. On the flip a standard handshake and cleanup. Would I see her again. Probably not and not because of the session. She is in Murfreesboro but way out in the sticks. Took me a solid 30 minutes to get there and I was near the center of Murfreesboro.

Text her for rates, she was responsive and didn't leave me hanging like many do. I don't know if she offers more then SFBM. I didn't ask.

http://nashville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/looking-for-a-relaxing-night-i/156031872413What was the $ damage?

MassageQueen
01-13-20, 12:54

http://nashville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/looking-for-a-relaxing-night-i/156031872413I've seen her as well. I wouldn't go as far to say she is a bbw. Yes she is thick. But it's a sexy thick. Not bbw. Yes her location Is kind of far but I liked the privacy and it was only 20 minutes from town. So all in all better than going to Nashville. She was super nice and doesn't over charge. With me she offered 2 different oils. All in all she was great. She does offer "more" than the standard H. E. Price was $ if you want "more" than the standard H. E its $$. 6. She also offered a shower if I wanted one. But I opted for her to wipe me down with a hot towel to remove any extra oil.

DavidCrockett
01-13-20, 14:24

New one took her place. Did not try. Any one had any Luck there.I have gone there from title to time over the past three years. Never had a HE there although I always openly ask for one. They just giggle and shake their head no.

IslandGuy1999
01-13-20, 15:11
I gave proof. Look at post #9304.2 pix with the last 5 digits of their phone numbers. Not the same! Done!Those are altered obviously.This will be my last post about this they are the same person their numbers are exactly the same.As a matter of fact I even posted links to the ads.

FlyBowGun123
01-13-20, 15:50
Hello fellow mongers. I will be traveling through your area this weekend and am in search for new opportunities. I like a nice massage with some fun endings. If any of you senior members have someone you can recommend please send me a message. I am posting this in a few major cities and going to see who turns up the best from New Orleans to Cincinnati. Be safe friends!

Marmong
01-13-20, 16:01
I've seen her as well. I wouldn't go as far to say she is a bbw. Yes she is thick. But it's a sexy thick. Not bbw. Yes her location Is kind of far but I liked the privacy and it was only 20 minutes from town. So all in all better than going to Nashville. She was super nice and doesn't over charge. With me she offered 2 different oils. All in all she was great. She does offer "more" than the standard H. E. Price was $ if you want "more" than the standard H. E its $$. 6. She also offered a shower if I wanted one. But I opted for her to wipe me down with a hot towel to remove any extra oil.HJ with massage is 260?

Daddu69
01-13-20, 20:40
HJ with massage is 260?What was price. I am a little confused as well.

SnoBallGuy
01-13-20, 23:54
What was price. I am a little confused as well.Massage & HJ is $100.

Massage & FS is $260.

Johne93
01-14-20, 03:12
Used to have a real nice girl at great reflex that would tease a lot just like I liked it. She is gone a year ago or so. That was Julie so if anyone knows where she went so let me know.

The last 3 visits been with lily. She will tease your ass checks but that is it. SS only. She whines if the tip isn't $60. She is in her 50's probably.

The church is gone next door so walking in seemed a lot less judgey now. That is good.

Hl123
01-15-20, 10:56
Those are altered obviously.This will be my last post about this they are the same person their numbers are exactly the same.As a matter of fact I even posted links to the ads.They are NOT the same person. I have seen them both. The reason the number is the same is because sometimes Hayden works for Kelly. I regularly communicate with Hayden on a different number and see her when she is not working for Kelly. BTW, she has gotten a couple bad reviews but I like her.

Barons
01-17-20, 13:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PhatMongrel
01-17-20, 17:55
Chinese New Year is January 25. For all you mongers that like AMPs, bring your girls a little something extra in a red envelope.

I promise you that they will remember that special gesture.

I can't guarantee what may happen but you will definitely see an increase in their enthusiasm.

Treating the ladies with respect goes a long way.

GrittyB
01-18-20, 10:32
Coming your way next week and love this gal's look. Any feedback? Thanks!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/135747

EDIT: Just did a google image search. Fake pics. FML.

Open to any suggestions for a good rub and standard finish in the Franklin area, in or out.

BigWheelMike
01-20-20, 15:20
I have been dreaming of a hot sweetie in Lewisburg she is worth the travel an I like everything but if one wanted to spend over night how much is ideal pay an would you do hotel or your place I always go see her would I ask to stay there?

Just looking for some answers she is a honest beauty I don't even want to share.

Johne93
01-20-20, 16:46
Visitors a few times now. Friendly. Party friendly. Scatter brained at times. Grandmother type if that is your thing. Pictures are her. Has massage table setup in spare room. A few animals but dander isn't bad. Room is nice and comfy. Location is private with no neighbors really watching. Each visit she is more comfortable leading me further. Standard finish. Not a clock watcher and $. 60 is damage. Will repeat if I want a slow, relaxing, personal touch ending.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/111065

LoveRubz80
01-21-20, 01:17
https://nashville.rubratings.com/159333

Any opinions about this?

SnoBallGuy
01-21-20, 14:31
https://nashville.rubratings.com/159333

Any opinions about this?Can't hurt to try worst thing you get will be clean floors.

PirateSkul
01-21-20, 17:13
I have been dreaming of a hot sweetie in Lewisburg she is worth the travel an I like everything but if one wanted to spend over night how much is ideal pay an would you do hotel or your place I always go see her would I ask to stay there?

Just looking for some answers she is a honest beauty I don't even want to share.Sharing is caring.

CodeBreaker
01-21-20, 19:21
Has anyone seen or have info on the below link?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/158912

BigWheelMike
01-21-20, 19:40
Sharing is caring.https://nashville.rubratings.com/144555

Jackass3
01-21-20, 20:49
Moved back and been looking for a SB. Finally found the perfect lady. She is willing to do UTR for 3 or 4 other gentlemen. If you're a well established senior member or member with a number of recent reviews, message me. 1 hr massage is 2. (Pretty much everything but FS at that rate). Other services are 1 hr for 3. She is drug free (I tested her ass before we finalized arrangements LOL). Lives in her own house. Has complete massage studio. She isn't cheap but very reasonable. Adorable and hot!

I know I don't meet my own qualifications for messaging for info, but this one is special. Met on a SD site and she is a blast. No BS or drama. No faking. She has a hint of nymph in her.

Good Luck.Curious if anyone has had any feedback from this gal.

VanillaStick
01-21-20, 21:58
Used to have a real nice girl at great reflex that would tease a lot just like I liked it. She is gone a year ago or so. That was Julie so if anyone knows where she went so let me know.

The last 3 visits been with lily. She will tease your ass checks but that is it. SS only. She whines if the tip isn't $60. She is in her 50's probably.

The church is gone next door so walking in seemed a lot less judgey now. That is good.A $60 tip for what? Just a Standard massage? I don't get it.

Johne93
01-22-20, 04:42
A $60 tip for what? Just a Standard massage? I don't get it.She whines. Doesn't mean she gets it.

BirdDog79
01-22-20, 18:37
Curious if anyone has had any feedback from this gal.I would like more Information on this girl as well.

Cromwell
01-23-20, 10:43
I would like more Information on this girl as well.If you post a link I or someone else might be able to help.

Stay safe.

GrittyB
01-23-20, 11:36
Recently had the chance to visit with Mia and she remains my all time favorite. Won't go into detail here but other's descriptions of the experience outlined in the forum remain consistent with my own. Can't go wrong.

The Hulk
01-23-20, 17:20
https://www.comicsands.com/asian-massage-parlor-anal-massage-2644898275.html

Hardly
01-24-20, 16:13
Received a massage from Danielle. Her Incall is way off the beaten path so takes some effort to get to but the massage was better than most. Her approach is a bit different but I'd repeat if I ever got down that way again.

Hardly.

AhaMadness
01-25-20, 06:00
I posted this originally on the Escort thread, but I thought I'd ask here also.

So the pics of TK seem remarkably hot. Anyone have experience with her? Any extra's? MT? FIV? I'm assuming you leave happy.

As always, feel free to PM if you want to answer discreetly.

Be safe and thank you in advance.

(While I'm asking, what about Kenzie, or any of the other girls?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/128642

AhaMadness
01-25-20, 06:15
https://nashville.rubratings.com/159107

Very thorough "tantric"massage. Left happy. Pics DEFINITELY not her (even though ad says otherwise). Still, she was a cute Asian, good body, not quite petite as ad says, but smallish (definitely amazing breasts). Did session in workout clothes (as opposed to lingerie, not a deal breaker). Clean safe spot, though slight 420 smell. Little pricey (see ad) but fun.

AmazingSam
01-25-20, 15:32
Both the below adds have the same phone #. Has anyone seen any one of these 2?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/159147

https://nashville.rubratings.com/151038

JustAGuy777
01-26-20, 12:27
I've seen TK a few times. Her body is super tight, small tits (some of the ad pics are her, some are other brunettes with lots of ink). I never got anything more than a standard finish (expected tip $100) from her, despite asking nicely. I usually see other girls I have a better vibe with (Daisy, Korie), but that's probably a YMMV.

I saw Kenzie once. Really hot, but I haven't seen her on the schedule in a while.

I posted this originally on the Escort thread, but I thought I'd ask here also.

So the pics of TK seem remarkably hot. Anyone have experience with her? Any extra's? MT? FIV? I'm assuming you leave happy.

As always, feel free to PM if you want to answer discreetly.

Be safe and thank you in advance.

(While I'm asking, what about Kenzie, or any of the other girls?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/128642

HappyFuck01
01-26-20, 13:42
I found this profile in IG, is for body rub, someone has information.

https://instagram.com/sweet.shyla?igshid=1clvigu8d15au

Mac Jayii
01-26-20, 19:52
Both the below adds have the same phone #. Has anyone seen any one of these 2?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/159147

https://nashville.rubratings.com/151038These are as fake as can be. Not even worth investigating.

Ymch520
01-26-20, 23:20
Any brazilian or columbian around here for massage? Any suggestion?

CSmith3558
01-27-20, 00:39
I know this is Nashville forum but I know a lot of you like myself make the trip to franklin ky at luckys. I went yesterday an saw a new girl went by lisa. She wanted a 60 tip an would not negotiate at all I've always tipped 40 there been several times. I don't know if that's just her price or if all the girls are going to ask for it. Just friendly heads up.

AhaMadness
01-27-20, 13:41
I've seen TK a few times. Her body is super tight, small tits (some of the ad pics are her, some are other brunettes with lots of ink). I never got anything more than a standard finish (expected tip $100) from her, despite asking nicely. I usually see other girls I have a better vibe with (Daisy, Korie), but that's probably a YMMV.

I saw Kenzie once. Really hot, but I haven't seen her on the schedule in a while.Thanks! I made an appointment this afternoon. I'll keep you all posted.

Johne93
01-27-20, 15:57
I know this is Nashville forum but I know a lot of you like myself make the trip to franklin ky at luckys. I went yesterday an saw a new girl went by lisa. She wanted a 60 tip an would not negotiate at all I've always tipped 40 there been several times. I don't know if that's just her price or if all the girls are going to ask for it. Just friendly heads up.Lisa isn't new. I've seen her a few months ago. I believe she always just wants more and tries to see what she can get out of you. It is based upon my experience with her.

Massyers
01-27-20, 19:37
Any AMP or any MP that offers HE in Murfreesboro or Smyrna area? Any info would be appreciated.

Barons
01-27-20, 21:20
Any brazilian or columbian around here for massage? Any suggestion?Check Rubratings, Julia is Brazilian and great!

Larry19
01-27-20, 22:04
Any AMP or any MP that offers HE in Murfreesboro or Smyrna area? Any info would be appreciated.You keep looking for information on AMP's in Murfreesboro or Smyrna because you don't want to drive to Nashville. From Smyrna Nashville is less than a 25 mile drive. You probably won't find anything in Murfreesboro or Smyrna and very little in Nashville. I suggest you look on the sister site. You are going to have to do some driving or get a room for an in call. All your posts are asking for advice or recommendations. You don't get much help when that's all you do. You need to get it in your mind you are going to have to do some driving. If you want it bad enough you won't mind driving.

Trek OCLV
01-27-20, 22:09
Thanks! I made an appointment this afternoon. I'll keep you all posted.Did you get to see her today?

AhaMadness
01-28-20, 01:42
Saw TK.

She is GORGEOUS. Seriously, holy cow her body is amazing. Super pleasant to talk to. Nice rub. Left happy. No extras.

Her current ad on RR makes it look like she's now independent but she's not (I was hoping the independence would allow for more). Prices all normal for Nuru at salon.

Would I go back? Maybe. Like I said, she is so hot, but I hate salons, and there were no extras.

PM me if you know of any of those providers offer more than HE. Also PM if you want to know prices, etc.

Be safe!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/159357

Persona63
01-28-20, 10:48
I second this she is one of my favorites well. I recently had the happiness of getting a 4 hand with her and the girl she has working with her, I left very happy and will return.

Recently had the chance to visit with Mia and she remains my all time favorite. Won't go into detail here but other's descriptions of the experience outlined in the forum remain consistent with my own. Can't go wrong.

SnoBallGuy
01-28-20, 12:41
Super time last Sunday Super Bowl next Sunday.

Last Sunday was with Danielle her ad is on RR she was amazing it was the wildest I have ever seen her it was a 1 hour session but it took me 15 minutes to be able to stand up and get dressed all I can say is WOW what a lady.

Massyers
01-28-20, 16:12
You keep looking for information on AMP's in Murfreesboro or Smyrna because you don't want to drive to Nashville. From Smyrna Nashville is less than a 25 mile drive. You probably won't find anything in Murfreesboro or Smyrna and very little in Nashville. I suggest you look on the sister site. You are going to have to do some driving or get a room for an in call. All your posts are asking for advice or recommendations. You don't get much help when that's all you do. You need to get it in your mind you are going to have to do some driving. If you want it bad enough you won't mind driving.Thanks bud, I don't often have the time to travel out of my immediate area for personal reasons, family and work and such. But a man can dream though.

SnoBallGuy
01-28-20, 18:42
Coronavirus.

China has reported a virus that has killed over one thousand people. The virus is spreading to america.

These girls are from China be careful guys.

BoSox50
01-29-20, 00:38
Coronavirus.

China has reported a virus that has killed over one thousand people. The virus is spreading to america.

These girls are from China be careful guys.So guys this maybe the time you don't want to see the "new girl".

It certainly causes reason to monitor this situation.

YellowJacket
01-30-20, 12:51
Are you suggesting that just any Asian Massage place will suddenly open up their menu because I bring them a Chinese New Year present? What place do you have in mind? The Asian scene in Nashville is "no boom boom for you" .

Larry19
01-30-20, 17:34
Are you suggesting that just any Asian Massage place will suddenly open up their menu because I bring them a Chinese New Year present? What place do you have in mind? The Asian scene in Nashville is "no boom boom for you" .Personally YellowJacket I think the only thing that will happen if you take them a gift in a red envelope is they will get a bigger tip and you will get nothing. If they aren't going to do extra's when offered a nice tip they aren't going to just because it is put in a red envelope. Just my opinion.

SuperEagle1979
01-31-20, 09:35
I am looking for a new provider and came across this one: https://nashville.rubratings.com/160268 I reached out to her to get pricing a locational info. She responded quickly, and then provided an exact address (suspicion 1). She then responded that she needed payment before service, so I am thinking ok, I arrive and pay first. Normal. She clarifies that she needs 1/2 payment tonight via PayPay, Venmo, etc. , even though I wanted to schedule for the following afternoon. I told her that I would do cash upon arrival, she said no. (suspicion 2. Never seen cash turned down before) When politely challenged, she proceeds with a story of being rodded too many time for cash, which I can see as plausible. At this point, I am no longer interested, and she texts back that she would be willing for a face to face gift card exchange. At this point, I am curious, but not for setting up a session, I just wanted to see where this goes. I asked what type of gift card she wanted, and she replied a Steam card (for gamers) or Amazon card. She then instructed me to notify her once I purchased the cards, and then to notify her again when I was near her house. (suspicion 3 and 4). Now, I have been watching this thread for many years and have not seen any exp like this, nor in my many years in this hobby have I had a situation unfold like this (many pay up fronts onsite, or near locations given with the exact location provided via call when near. Never direct to place, etc.) So, all that being said, I felt like I was talking to Uncle LEO, or a scammer. She may be legit, but pretty much everything felt wrong, so I figured I would throw this out as a cautionary measure.

MTWilliams911
01-31-20, 12:51
I am looking for a new provider and came across this one: https://nashville.rubratings.com/160268 I reached out to her to get pricing a locational info. She responded quickly, and then provided an exact address (suspicion 1). She then responded that she needed payment before service, so I am thinking ok, I arrive and pay first. Normal. She clarifies that she needs 1/2 payment tonight via PayPay, Venmo, etc. , even though I wanted to schedule for the following afternoon. I told her that I would do cash upon arrival, she said no. (suspicion 2. Never seen cash turned down before) When politely challenged, she proceeds with a story of being rodded too many time for cash, which I can see as plausible. At this point, I am no longer interested, and she texts back that she would be willing for a face to face gift card exchange. At this point, I am curious, but not for setting up a session, I just wanted to see where this goes. I asked what type of gift card she wanted, and she replied a Steam card (for gamers) or Amazon card. She then instructed me to notify her once I purchased the cards, and then to notify her again when I was near her house. (suspicion 3 and 4). Now, I have been watching this thread for many years and have not seen any exp like this, nor in my many years in this hobby have I had a situation unfold like this (many pay up fronts onsite, or near locations given with the exact location provided via call when near. Never direct to place, etc.) So, all that being said, I felt like I was talking to Uncle LEO, or a scammer. She may be legit, but pretty much everything felt wrong, so I figured I would throw this out as a cautionary measure.As you get near the alleged location of the alleged person they will ask for the gift card numbers. Once they have those they can redeem the cards. End of scam. They have the money. You have nothing.

Mac Jayii
01-31-20, 13:54
I am looking for a new provider and came across this one: https://nashville.rubratings.com/160268 I reached out to her to get pricing a locational info. She responded quickly, and then provided an exact address (suspicion 1). She then responded that she needed payment before service, so I am thinking ok, I arrive and pay first. Normal. She clarifies that she needs 1/2 payment tonight via PayPay, Venmo, etc. , even though I wanted to schedule for the following afternoon. I told her that I would do cash upon arrival, she said no. (suspicion 2. Never seen cash turned down before) When politely challenged, she proceeds with a story of being rodded too many time for cash, which I can see as plausible. At this point, I am no longer interested, and she texts back that she would be willing for a face to face gift card exchange. At this point, I am curious, but not for setting up a session, I just wanted to see where this goes. I asked what type of gift card she wanted, and she replied a Steam card (for gamers) or Amazon card. She then instructed me to notify her once I purchased the cards, and then to notify her again when I was near her house. (suspicion 3 and 4). Now, I have been watching this thread for many years and have not seen any exp like this, nor in my many years in this hobby have I had a situation unfold like this (many pay up fronts onsite, or near locations given with the exact location provided via call when near. Never direct to place, etc.) So, all that being said, I felt like I was talking to Uncle LEO, or a scammer. She may be legit, but pretty much everything felt wrong, so I figured I would throw this out as a cautionary measure.This is more than likely a scammer than LEO. LEO would be in the room while the transaction is happening for a specific service. Scammers are asking methods of payment that are not easily traceable.

LoveRubz80
01-31-20, 16:34
This is more than likely a scammer than LEO. LEO would be in the room while the transaction is happening for a specific service. Scammers are asking methods of payment that are not easily traceable.Most not all but most of those new listings are Catfish spamming the site, one wanted gift cards before arrival and would not answer the phone be safe.

DeltaGuy73
01-31-20, 18:25
Which of the ladies on RR provide FS with their massage? PM me the info.

Gcline1
02-01-20, 01:33
I'm usually just a traveling lurker here but I had to give my experience. Visited Shelby at the Loft and had a great session with her. Her body rub was caring and intentional. I was very happy. She's now my fav in Nashville.

DatyLover54
02-01-20, 10:30
I saw Misha yesterday, it was a VERY happy time. I have seen her several times in the past. But it had been at least 5 years. She is a BBW but carries it well, pictures on RR and her website are old, but still close. She is a very smart individual and zero drug use. She is also a non smoker. Hint. Go with the upgraded massage, rates on RR are correct with no upsell.

She travels to Nashville area at least monthly.

www.nashville/rubratings.com/120927

Be kind.

ComTech42
02-01-20, 10:52
I am looking for a new provider and came across this one: https://nashville.rubratings.com/160268 I reached out to her to get pricing a locational info. She responded quickly, and then provided an exact address (suspicion 1). She then responded that she needed payment before service, so I am thinking ok, I arrive and pay first. Normal. She clarifies that she needs 1/2 payment tonight via PayPay, Venmo, etc. , even though I wanted to schedule for the following afternoon. I told her that I would do cash upon arrival, she said no. (suspicion 2. Never seen cash turned down before) When politely challenged, she proceeds with a story of being rodded too many time for cash, which I can see as plausible. At this point, I am no longer interested, and she texts back that she would be willing for a face to face gift card exchange. At this point, I am curious, but not for setting up a session, I just wanted to see where this goes. I asked what type of gift card she wanted, and she replied a Steam card (for gamers) or Amazon card. She then instructed me to notify her once I purchased the cards, and then to notify her again when I was near her house. (suspicion 3 and 4). Now, I have been watching this thread for many years and have not seen any exp like this, nor in my many years in this hobby have I had a situation unfold like this (many pay up fronts onsite, or near locations given with the exact location provided via call when near. Never direct to place, etc.) So, all that being said, I felt like I was talking to Uncle LEO, or a scammer. She may be legit, but pretty much everything felt wrong, so I figured I would throw this out as a cautionary measure.The more complicated the situation the more likely the more FUBAR.

Clarksville
02-01-20, 13:51
Went and visited Mia for the first time in about a year now that she is back in Ashland City. Same great service as always! Just heads up she is Prego!!

PhatMongrel
02-01-20, 16:49
Are you suggesting that just any Asian Massage place will suddenly open up their menu because I bring them a Chinese New Year present? What place do you have in mind? The Asian scene in Nashville is "no boom boom for you" .Since I'm the one that made the original post I will respond.

First stop Yellow Jacket you'd like to cause a Ruckus and create arguments.

It's not really worth.

I treat my ladies with respect and in return I have received several perks.

Some include hidden extras and others include homemade Chinese cooking.

Not everybody here has your argumentative single mindset of trying to cause trouble.

CodeBreaker
02-01-20, 19:20
Does anyone have any intel or details about this provider?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/150115

YellowJacket
02-03-20, 13:11
Since I'm the one that made the original post I will respond.

First stop Yellow Jacket you'd like to cause a Ruckus and create arguments.

It's not really worth.

I treat my ladies with respect and in return I have received several perks.

Some include hidden extras and others include homemade Chinese cooking.

Not everybody here has your argumentative single mindset of trying to cause trouble.No need to argue. Your post shows exactly what we expected.

Happy Chinese New Year.

Nashguy207
02-03-20, 23:51
Does anyone know if any of the AMPs here in town still have a shower table?

ParisNights
02-04-20, 01:44
Saw Danielle down south of town a cpl days back. A good hour drive from downtown. As others have mentioned, she does things a little different but not extraordinary. She likes what she does, no handlers or demons. Safe in-call in her home and makes you feel welcome. The downer is she BBW with lots of tats. Fat and tats don't get me going. Just not my thing. There's a reason you only see pictures of her face on the ads. For me $. 5 and no FS. Just HE. Lots of OTC play though but a damn long drive for that. She is sweet but can't say I'd repeat. As always YMMV.

Be safe gentlemen.

BoSox50
02-04-20, 08:09
Does anyone know if any of the AMPs here in town still have a shower tableDiamond Massage in Madison has a table shower.

YellowJacket
02-04-20, 09:32
Does anyone know if any of the AMPs here in town still have a shower tableDaily Spa has a table shower, but all you will get is clean. I heard it's under new management, but I don't expect the menu to offer any new items. If someone knows differently let us know.

Johne93
02-04-20, 10:02
Does anyone know if any of the AMPs here in town still have a shower tableHermitage massage and great reflex. At best SS. Hermitage massage generally has better massage but great reflex has more tease.

OldEagle
02-04-20, 11:24
Does anyone know if any of the AMPs here in town still have a shower tableThere is one in Hendersonville.

JaySpri
02-04-20, 17:33
Does anyone know if any of the AMPs here in town still have a shower tableThe place on Bell Rd does.

Tre312
02-04-20, 18:27
Has anyone been to the office since price increase. Is thier still fun to be had?

LoveRubz80
02-04-20, 21:21
Went and visited Mia for the first time in about a year now that she is back in Ashland City. Same great service as always! Just heads up she is Prego!!Wow maybe not a bad thing.

Daddu69
02-05-20, 01:23
The place on Bell Rd does.Which one on Bell road?

Lingam Me
02-05-20, 08:22
I've been to this location between 5-10 times over the last few years and you get nothing but washed (mid section covered with a wash cloth). Older ladies there now that may tease a tiny bit if you ask nicely but it won't go past that. Decent massage, but self serve at best.

Ling.

Which one on Bell road?

Ginobuffalino
02-05-20, 10:29
Has anyone seen the girls at MTSU, particularly Amanda Jo? Just want to ensure they are legit and curious about the level of service. Thanks in advance.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/160766

Mike1701
02-05-20, 15:27
Super time last Sunday Super Bowl next Sunday.

Last Sunday was with Danielle her ad is on RR she was amazing it was the wildest I have ever seen her it was a 1 hour session but it took me 15 minutes to be able to stand up and get dressed all I can say is WOW what a lady.She is one hell of a woman. Sometimes finding the best of the beaten path is worth the time. In reality I feel comfortable with her.

She has such amazing eyes. Well the rest of her too.

CSmith3558
02-05-20, 23:35
Has anyone seen the girls at MTSU, particularly Amanda Jo? Just want to ensure they are legit and curious about the level of service. Thanks in advance.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/160766I just tryed to check the ad out again its gone. Probably to good to be true.

Frobi015
02-06-20, 00:20
I am very interested in this one? https://nashville.rubratings.com/123892.

Any experience? I have had a couple emails but not been able to sync time.

BruceWane
02-06-20, 12:09

Any experience? I have had a couple emails but not been able to sync time.I saw her a few months ago. Older lady, a little thick, but still attractive. You will leave happy, but that is it for the first visit. It takes multiple visits to get more she said. I have not been back for that reason, but I did enjoy the visit overall.

BruceWane
02-06-20, 12:47
I'm usually just a traveling lurker here but I had to give my experience. Visited Shelby at the Loft and had a great session with her. Her body rub was caring and intentional. I was very happy. She's now my fav in Nashville.I conquer. I saw Shelby last night. Amazing body and is the girl in photos. I know there was a past review that said otherwise, but times change. She's legit and the massage was fantastic. Not your normal light patting by other girls. Left extremely happy and will repeat as much as I can. She has become a gem.

HappyFuck01
02-06-20, 14:33
Had a dream with the charming Layla evee today. Easy setup via text. She came to my apt. Very happy to see this gorgeous Asian hottie was better looking in person than in her pictures.

Dirty talk. Open to most everything but all covered. CBJ, CG, mish, k9, LFK, FVI.

She can really take a good pounding- seems the harder you play the wilder she gets. Definitely will repeat again.

I will repeat.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/160331

HermitageGuy
02-06-20, 15:49

Any experience? I have had a couple emails but not been able to sync time.She has been at it a while. More of a back rub and front rub experience. It was a while back that I saw her though so things may have changed.

AxelR
02-06-20, 16:47

Any experience? I have had a couple emails but not been able to sync time.Anyone who has any experience in our area knows that advertising a Franklin address is either 1) uncle or 2) will soon our mean uncle. Once he catches on, he will go through extraordinary lengths. They'll shake down loose lipped John and get him to spill on the provider. They'll pressure the provider to be a wasp or worse, have her pose as a minor. No one in there right mind should ever advertise in such an obvious way in that city unless they've already met and helping LEO. Be VERY careful!

YellowJacket
02-06-20, 17:41
Anyone who has any experience in our area knows that advertising a Franklin address is either 1) uncle or 2) will soon our mean uncle. Once he catches on, he will go through extraordinary lengths. They'll shake down loose lipped John and get him to spill on the provider. They'll pressure the provider to be a wasp or worse, have her pose as a minor. No one in there right mind should ever advertise in such an obvious way in that city unless they've already met and helping LEO. Be VERY careful!Brentwood-Cool Springs-Franklin is a no travel zone. Some guys may have found luck there. Or just may have been lucky.

Lingam Me
02-06-20, 18:43
She got me twice with the pictures but I remember her M. O. She's not latina, she's AA. Hood, with lots of tats, belly, and stays on the phone during session. I'm tired of the bait and switch shit. I've turned down two providers this week after they sent me a "real" picture.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/161073

Also fake, this is a pornstar: (Sarah Vandella).

https://nashville.rubratings.com/160220

Also fake, sent me a real pic and I declined:

Be safe guys.

Ling.

SnoBallGuy
02-06-20, 19:48
She got me twice with the pictures but I remember her M. O. She's not latina, she's AA. Hood, with lots of tats, belly, and stays on the phone during session. I'm tired of the bait and switch shit. I've turned down two providers this week after they sent me a "real" picture.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/161073

Also fake, this is a pornstar: (Sarah Vandella).

Also fake, sent me a real pic and I declined:

Be safe guys.

Ling.The only way to correct this behavior is to give it back do not see them, make a date & no show and my fav the outcall wild goose chase.

Turnpike44
02-06-20, 20:31
I'm new to the board and am depressed about my options down south.

Turnpike44
02-06-20, 20:46
Had a dream with the charming Layla evee today. Easy setup via text. She came to my apt. Very happy to see this gorgeous Asian hottie was better looking in person than in her pictures.

Dirty talk. Open to most everything but all covered. CBJ, CG, mish, k9, LFK, FVI.

She can really take a good pounding- seems the harder you play the wilder she gets. Definitely will repeat again.

I will repeat.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/160331I haven't seen anything beyond this post about her and see no previous listings.

BoSox50
02-06-20, 23:05
I'm new to the board and am depressed about my options down south.You will remain depressed in Nashville. Go further north young man.

Afflacked
02-06-20, 23:12
I had a dream that I drove by her new place (not Oasis). And she was the "madam" for the rubs (snaggle tooth) "shoulda worked on her grill opposed her tits"!

I dream that the door fee is $. For 1/2. My dream figured WTH!

Met with Sidney "sid vicious" (not the girl in the pic)!

I was happy when the dream ended!

I went back to sleep to dream again, and in my dream I figured that I'd request a dream with the madam! The appointment was set, and in this dream a short, young (braces) rotund girl meets me!

I go to pay the madam my door fee, and said that my dream requested her (the madam)! I was informed that "I didn't want her"! And that I would get "Charlee"! Well "Charlee" looks nothing like the rub ratings pics! The only pics that resemble anything is the madam (Kelly, from oasis)! I dreamt that I cordially cancelled my appointment, and without any dispute, was told "bye"! Bad business!

Save your money guys, this place won't be around long!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/157099

Kelz Angels
02-07-20, 01:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

YellowJacket
02-07-20, 10:29
I'm new to the board and am depressed about my options down south.AMP SCENE in Nashville is no boom boom for you. Try this.

https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/nashville/female-escorts/1480557

200 should cover a trip anywhere in Asia you want to dream about. The girls change frequently.

Hentai19
02-07-20, 12:42

Any experience? I have had a couple emails but not been able to sync time.I saw her once a while back. Very uninspiring massage. Will not see again.

Hentai19.

ComTech42
02-07-20, 13:22
I saw her once a while back. Very uninspiring massage. Will not see again.

Hentai19.She has been around a long time. Big woman, unenthusiastic was my experience both times, no spring chicken.

PimpinHoes
02-07-20, 14:27
I had a dream that I drove by her new place (not Oasis). And she was the "madam" for the rubs (snaggle tooth) "shoulda worked on her grill opposed her tits"!

I dream that the door fee is $. For 1/2. My dream figured WTH!

Met with Sidney "sid vicious" (not the girl in the pic)!

I was happy when the dream ended!

I went back to sleep to dream again, and in my dream I figured that I'd request a dream with the madam! The appointment was set, and in this dream a short, young (braces) rotund girl meets me!

I go to pay the madam my door fee, and said that my dream requested her (the madam)! I was informed that "I didn't want her"! And that I would get "Charlee"! Well "Charlee" looks nothing like the rub ratings pics! The only pics that resemble anything is the madam (Kelly, from oasis)! I dreamt that I cordially cancelled my appointment, and without any dispute, was told "bye"! Bad business!

Save your money guys, this place won't be around long!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/157099I've also visited this place in my dreams, to find out Izzy is the round girl with braces who use to run the front desk at Oasis. She defiantly uses fake pics (always has) I can spot them now they always the same, so I avoid. I prefer fit girls not over weight. Last time I was there Kelly (madam) looked to be struggling with her drug habit, nice tits and always whiling to please for $$. Place is to far for me to visit.

PimpinHoes
02-07-20, 14:29
The only way to correct this behavior is to give it back do not see them, make a date & no show and my fav the outcall wild goose chase.Thanks for this I was wondering if these photos was real. Smh.

I'll schedule and no show my friend.

PimpinHoes
02-07-20, 14:30
The only way to correct this behavior is to give it back do not see them, make a date & no show and my fav the outcall wild goose chase.Thanks for this I was wondering if these photos was real. Smh.

I'll schedule and no show my friend.

PimpinHoes
02-07-20, 14:35
Brentwood-Cool Springs-Franklin is a no travel zone. Some guys may have found luck there. Or just may have been lucky.Went by this address in Franklin cause I recognized Lulu as the girl that works at the loft. Got a decent session, found out they rented an airbnb in Franklin her and Hayden (Lilly). Gone now, but said they'd be in Hville next week.

PimpinHoes
02-07-20, 14:49

https://nashville.rubratings.com/160766Saw violet in Murfreesboro, her pictures is accurate she use to work at another Bodyrub place in Nashville as well as dejavu. Didn't see but one other girl in the apartment other than violet, from the photos it looked to be Khloe. Apartment is right across from the campus, defiantly a dream if you have a fetish for getting down with a college girls in a dorm.

DeltaGuy73
02-07-20, 18:19
AMP SCENE in Nashville is no boom boom for you. Try this.

https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/nashville/female-escorts/1480557

200 should cover a trip anywhere in Asia you want to dream about. The girls change frequently.I just saw the chick that there now, look department for me was a 6, didn't talk at all, she use her phone to translate asking for tip when we was done, I only bring the exact amount, she is a spinner, little to no tits but she take a pounding well, and saw another one there before this current chick, she said her name was Lulu, she was about an 8 in the looks department, spinner type, she was a little different than the rest a little more personable, talkative, showed me some her real pictures on her personal phone and gave her real number, she had two phones, one she communicate with who she work for and her phone where she showed me her pics, she's a doll when made up but that was kind of strange to me but who care, I'm not looking to hookup with her beside when it comes to these kind of arrangement, I have to say these last has a lot better looking than the old hags they usually bring in town.

Drt12
02-08-20, 03:14
Have any of you visit this provider before? She really catches my eye but it looks too good to be true.

AmazingSam
02-08-20, 15:28
Have any of you visit this provider before? She really catches my eye but it looks too good to be true.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/152890Us the search button. There was some feedback on her in recent past.

Jake1968
02-08-20, 16:03

https://nashville.rubratings.com/152890If you do TOFTT please post about it. I live up that way and would love to find a lady closer to home.

Afflacked
02-10-20, 00:47
If you do TOFTT please post about it. I live up that way and would love to find a lady closer to home.She has an STD, of GPS!

YellowJacket
02-10-20, 12:18
I just saw the chick that there now, look department for me was a 6, didn't talk at all, she use her phone to translate asking for tip when we was done, I only bring the exact amount, she is a spinner, little to no tits but she take a pounding well, and saw another one there before this current chick, she said her name was Lulu, she was about an 8 in the looks department, spinner type, she was a little different than the rest a little more personable, talkative, showed me some her real pictures on her personal phone and gave her real number, she had two phones, one she communicate with who she work for and her phone where she showed me her pics, she's a doll when made up but that was kind of strange to me but who care, I'm not looking to hookup with her beside when it comes to these kind of arrangement, I have to say these last has a lot better looking than the old hags they usually bring in town.Yes sometimes they are so bad I just leave.

Ginobuffalino
02-10-20, 15:27
I have searched the forum for information on our Latina friend, and I have only found other requests. Does anyone have any experience with her?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/160749

Sensei69
02-11-20, 02:09
I have searched the forum for information on our Latina friend, and I have only found other requests. Does anyone have any experience with her?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/160749Fake photos, but damn, I wish!

ManCp20
02-11-20, 02:17
She was awesome but went missing? I actually became really good friends with her but she became a ghost. Hope she is OK.

Rebeling
02-11-20, 11:07
She was awesome but went missing? I actually became really good friends with her but she became a ghost. Hope she is OK.Same. Let me know if you hear anything. Hope she is OK.

YellowJacket
02-11-20, 11:09
I have searched and cannot find any reports regarding Ruby Massage. The wording in the ad looks very similar to some favorite spots that had happiness available in other locations.

Has anybody tried this place? I may have to TOFTT.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/615-335-6186-100-new-asian-girl-new-boss-39034135

PhatMongrel
02-11-20, 14:55
I have searched and cannot find any reports regarding Ruby Massage. The wording in the ad looks very similar to some favorite spots that had happiness available in other locations.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/615-335-6186-100-new-asian-girl-new-boss-39034135I drove by a few minutes ago and didn't see any signs of life. I know the original owner had issues getting a license.

I think they have only been open for a few days. I don't have time this week but I might TOFTT next week if no one else has.

Larry19
02-11-20, 15:07

[URL]https://cityxguide.photo/ads/615-335-6186-100-new-asian-girl-new-boss-39034135[/URLThe ad and pictures look very much like the ad Peace Massage used to post. Peace Massage was, or is, a total waste.

DirtyHippy
02-11-20, 16:55

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/615-335-6186-100-new-asian-girl-new-boss-39034135I went there last week. Some teasing when I was on my stomach, no teasing after the flip. Decent massage, nothing great. Didn't leave happy. I didn't think I would, but since it's close to me I thought I try it. She asked me if I saw the ad & I said yes, so she knew why I was there, but still a legit draped massage. Hermitage Massage offers a better massage than this place IMHO.

PhatMongrel
02-11-20, 18:24
I went there last week. Some teasing when I was on my stomach, no teasing after the flip. Decent massage, nothing great. Didn't leave happy. I didn't think I would, but since it's close to me I thought I try it. She asked me if I saw the ad & I said yes, so she knew why I was there, but still a legit draped massage. Hermitage Massage offers a better massage than this place IMHO.I have to ask. Did she look anything like the young beautiful babes that they show in the pictures?

DirtyHippy
02-11-20, 18:59
I have to ask. Did she look anything like the young beautiful babes that they show in the pictures?LOL, no. Coco is her name & she's definitely in her 40's. She looked more Indian than Asian. She was the only one working when I went. There was a guy there too, but he just stayed at the front desk. Curtains for doors in the rooms & the room was cold. No heating pad or anything on the table. They're just trying to bring in business by placing the ads. Maybe one of you guys will get a happy ending there, but I really tried & no dice for me. Oh yeah, the music was horrible! It was like Kenny G playing on a loop. She was really nice & sweet. Speaks English very well. One last thing; she said since she's by herself, she said to call in advance to make an appointment.

HornDawgs
02-11-20, 19:45
LOL, no. Coco is her name & she's definitely in her 40's. She looked more Indian than Asian. She was the only one working when I went. There was a guy there too, but he just stayed at the front desk. Curtains for doors in the rooms & the room was cold. No heating pad or anything on the table. They're just trying to bring in business by placing the ads. Maybe one of you guys will get a happy ending there, but I really tried & no dice for me. Oh yeah, the music was horrible! It was like Kenny G playing on a loop. She was really nice & sweet. Speaks English very well. One last thing; she said since she's by herself, she said to call in advance to make an appointment.Yes, there's another one in Cool Springs on Seaboard making the same kind of ads but there will be no HE there. There also won't be a bunch of Asian beauties. Those AMP days are gone, at least here.

JustLookin5331
02-11-20, 20:12
Rub ratings has a post of Sexy Tanya number ending in 14X7 and Lisa James 6X86, using the pictures of Porn Star Sarah Vandella, Sound fishy to anyone else?

PhatMongrel
02-11-20, 20:46
LOL, no. Coco is her name & she's definitely in her 40's. She looked more Indian than Asian. She was the only one working when I went. There was a guy there too, but he just stayed at the front desk. Curtains for doors in the rooms & the room was cold. No heating pad or anything on the table. They're just trying to bring in business by placing the ads. Maybe one of you guys will get a happy ending there, but I really tried & no dice for me. Oh yeah, the music was horrible! It was like Kenny G playing on a loop. She was really nice & sweet. Speaks English very well. One last thing; she said since she's by herself, she said to call in advance to make an appointment.I bet it's the same Coco that owns both Peace Massage and daily Spa in Gallatin. That would make three that she owns in the Nashville area that I know of.

Johne93
02-11-20, 21:41
Today they had a second working. Name of lisa. Younger and tiny. No luck so far. Will try again next week.

LOL, no. Coco is her name & she's definitely in her 40's. She looked more Indian than Asian. She was the only one working when I went. She was really nice & sweet. Speaks English very well. One last thing; she said since she's by herself, she said to call in advance to make an appointment.

YellowJacket
02-12-20, 10:07
Thanks for the reports on Ruby.

Mac Jayii
02-12-20, 17:37
Rub ratings has a post of Sexy Tanya number ending in 14X7 and Lisa James 6X86, using the pictures of Porn Star Sarah Vandella, Sound fishy to anyone else?Not sounds fishy, IS fishy. Any ad using pornstars and / or instagram models should be reported. Or atleast we need to point them out to the community.

Lingam Me
02-12-20, 20:08
Check Post#9413.

Not sounds fishy, IS fishy. Any ad using pornstars and / or instagram models should be reported. Or atleast we need to point them out to the community.

Football Fan
02-13-20, 09:24
Can you please check messages. Thanks.

Saw violet in Murfreesboro, her pictures is accurate she use to work at another Bodyrub place in Nashville as well as dejavu. Didn't see but one other girl in the apartment other than violet, from the photos it looked to be Khloe. Apartment is right across from the campus, defiantly a dream if you have a fetish for getting down with a college girls in a dorm..

JaySpri
02-13-20, 10:31
OK Guys. Been holding this one back for a while. About 3 years to be exact. Massage Therapy is and AMP in Spring Hill. I have their number but you can Google it too. I see a girl named Cathy who gives a great massage, teasing while on your stomach and a great HE on the flip. I saw her a few times before the HE. I let her know one day I brought plenty of money. Be hard and ready on the flip as she will adjust the towels to get a good look. Your experience may be different but be quiet about it all while there. Mutual touch is limited but has a great Asian body. She is very cute and maybe 30.

Bddfc
02-13-20, 12:54
Hi fellas. Visiting Nashville next week, staying at the Hampton Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt. Any good AMPs with HEs in that area? Thanks!

YellowJacket
02-13-20, 13:23
Hi fellas. Visiting Nashville next week, staying at the Hampton Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt. Any good AMPs with HEs in that area? Thanks!Sorry AMP scene is dead. Opt for an out call there are a few Asians on Rubratings. Also check out a few incall Asians on adult search.

YellowJacket
02-13-20, 13:25
The ad and pictures look very much like the ad Peace Massage used to post. Peace Massage was, or is, a total waste.Yes I agree but the wording was also duplicate if Lillys in BG as well and there was all kind of happiness there.

JaySpri
02-13-20, 13:28
Hi fellas. Visiting Nashville next week, staying at the Hampton Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt. Any good AMPs with HEs in that area? Thanks!Message me.

JaySpri
02-13-20, 15:27
I have a hidden gem in Spring Hill. PM me for details.

CSmith3558
02-13-20, 17:33
Made a trip to massage elite today. Got 30 min body massage and table shower. I asked for light touch she ran her fingers lightly up an down almost tickling at times. She spent a majority of the time on my inner thighs legs and but never touched the boys. She spend so much time on my thighs I thought it might go somewhere, never flipped over. Then came the table shower nice an relaxing no teasing but felt good having a pretty girl wash me. Finally flipped over she put a bath rag on my eyes and jr. Still no teasing I knew my time was almost up I took rag off my face an she had the one over jr pulled up spraying me off but looking at me I pulled the wash cloth off jr so she could rinse him off but she says no no no cover up. Not in a mean way. YMMV but I've never had any luck here but always a good massage.

BoSox50
02-14-20, 23:46
I went there last week. Some teasing when I was on my stomach, no teasing after the flip. Decent massage, nothing great. Didn't leave happy. I didn't think I would, but since it's close to me I thought I try it. She asked me if I saw the ad & I said yes, so she knew why I was there, but still a legit draped massage. Hermitage Massage offers a better massage than this place IMHO.I went by there at noon (Friday). It was locked up and no lights or any sign of life.

Rebeling
02-15-20, 12:54
OK Guys. Been holding this one back for a while. About 3 years to be exact. Massage Therapy is and AMP in Spring Hill. I have their number but you can Google it too. I see a girl named Cathy who gives a great massage, teasing while on your stomach and a great HE on the flip. I saw her a few times before the HE. I let her know one day I brought plenty of money. Be hard and ready on the flip as she will adjust the towels to get a good look. Your experience may be different but be quiet about it all while there. Mutual touch is limited but has a great Asian body. She is very cute and maybe 30.2 hour wait? No thanks.

PirateSkul
02-15-20, 14:37
I have a hidden gem in Spring Hill. PM me for details.Dude, you posted about this hidden gem on the same date like 5 hours before this post? What's up with that.

Apotheosis
02-16-20, 00:15
Can anyone recommend some reliable massage parlors in Middle TN that are no bs. I don't want to have to go 3 times just for the chance of maybe getting a HE. I'm looking to spend as little money as possible to have my privates touched.

Lingam Me
02-16-20, 08:44
It's obvious (especially with only one post), that you are new to this. It doesn't exactly work that way. First, that dream doesn't exist in Middle TN. Second, put your boots to the ground and do your own homework and TOFTT to find out yourself. After a few trial / error / blank trips & reports you can build some credibility and people will share. That's just my experience.

Stay safe,

Ling.

Can anyone recommend some reliable massage parlors in Middle TN that are no bs. I don't want to have to go 3 times just for the chance of maybe getting a HE. I'm looking to spend as little money as possible to have my privates touched.

YellowJacket
02-16-20, 11:37
Can anyone recommend some reliable massage parlors in Middle TN that are no bs. I don't want to have to go 3 times just for the chance of maybe getting a HE. I'm looking to spend as little money as possible to have my privates touched.I like the last part the most.

Seriously? Private Parts?

Calm down, relax, move slowly. Read the forum.

ChuckNdHowz
02-16-20, 21:28
I have searched the forum for information on Charlotte aka Charlie with no luck. Is this one TGTBT? Anybody?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/154866

BoSox50
02-17-20, 22:07
OK Guys. Been holding this one back for a while. About 3 years to be exact. Massage Therapy is and AMP in Spring Hill. I have their number but you can Google it too. I see a girl named Cathy who gives a great massage, teasing while on your stomach and a great HE on the flip. I saw her a few times before the HE. I let her know one day I brought plenty of money. Be hard and ready on the flip as she will adjust the towels to get a good look. Your experience may be different but be quiet about it all while there. Mutual touch is limited but has a great Asian body. She is very cute and maybe 30.Was in the area today and dreamed I went in to see this "Hidden Gem".

I'm afraid not only is the gem hidden, but it's not available.

Afflacked
02-18-20, 00:01
It's obvious (especially with only one post), that you are new to this. It doesn't exactly work that way. First, that dream doesn't exist in Middle TN. Second, put your boots to the ground and do your own homework and TOFTT to find out yourself. After a few trial / error / blank trips & reports you can build some credibility and people will share. That's just my experience.

Stay safe,

Ling.We've all be a "newly"! He should start at the foot massage places and kiosk's in the malls! Once he does that, he needs to take his aunt, father, uncle, mother, siblings there, and get their opinion! The more the merrier! This bible beating state has plenty of great massages! If your relaxed, the massage might not feel as good! If your in pain, or stressed, the massage could be so much better! 😂.

FaceSail
02-19-20, 13:15
Anyone try this one? Pics were posted on another site a long time ago and they turned out to be a scam. Thought I would ask.

AhaMadness
02-20-20, 00:42

Anybody meet up with this one. I had an appointment a few weeks ago, and literally on the drive over I had a work emergency and had to cancel my appointment. Pics seem to be of someone else (not uncommon). When I was texting her, she seemed really cool. Any intel would be great.

Be safe.

PS. She's been off RR for a few weeks. I did see her post an add in Dallas, with same pics.

AhaMadness
02-20-20, 01:00
https://nashville.rubratings.com/161666

There were talks of a Hayden provider in the other threads. I don't think this is the same one, but I thought I'd ask. Regardless, anyone visit or know about her?

Thanks!

YellowJacket
02-20-20, 12:11

Anybody meet up with this one. I had an appointment a few weeks ago, and literally on the drive over I had a work emergency and had to cancel my appointment. Pics seem to be of someone else (not uncommon). When I was texting her, she seemed really cool. Any intel would be great.

Be safe.

PS. She's been off RR for a few weeks. I did see her post an add in Dallas, with same pics.I can't locate the review, but I'm almost certain she was reviewed. Kept clothes on and was over priced.

BillyBarue
02-20-20, 14:15
You will remain depressed in Nashville. Go further north young man.Yep, BoSox50 is right. You have to go North or West. Memphis has a few, but the quality is lackluster. I'd rather tug it myself and save the $$.

BillyBarue
02-20-20, 14:27
Ok, I've been in the hobby long enuf to know that the AMP's in middle TN are a bust. But I find myself with some free time this weekend and would love a good Asian massage and some extras. Any suggestions? I've TOFT'ed plenty of times and I'm not feeling that adventurous nor do I want to drive to BG.

Persona63
02-20-20, 16:03
https://nashville.rubratings.com/161666

There were talks of a Hayden provider in the other threads. I don't think this is the same one, but I thought I'd ask. Regardless, anyone visit or know about her?

Thanks!That is the same one that has been mentioned before, if I remember correctly reviews weren't great. I visited her a while back before the drugs got really bad it wasn't horrible but definitely did not make me want to return to see her. The last time I seen her was in passing as I was seeing another provider at the shop she used to work out, you could tell that some kind of drug had taken over. Good luck!

SnoBallGuy
02-20-20, 16:34
Ok, I've been in the hobby long enuf to know that the AMP's in middle TN are a bust. But I find myself with some free time this weekend and would love a good Asian massage and some extras. Any suggestions? I've TOFT'ed plenty of times and I'm not feeling that adventurous nor do I want to drive to BGI have had good luck at Zendora in Smyrna call ahead & ask for Linda real good massage, cute & nice HE $60 & $40.

AhaMadness
02-20-20, 17:10

Took the initiative and got a massage (only) from Khloe. Very happy I did. She's a gorgeous AA (WAY better than pics that are not her). Safe place, left happy. PM for details. $$$.

CSmith3558
02-20-20, 19:16
Ok, I've been in the hobby long enuf to know that the AMP's in middle TN are a bust. But I find myself with some free time this weekend and would love a good Asian massage and some extras. Any suggestions? I've TOFT'ed plenty of times and I'm not feeling that adventurous nor do I want to drive to BG.No fun to be had in bowling green. Its been dead sinve July.

Football Fan
02-20-20, 19:25
I have had good luck at Zendora in Smyrna call ahead & ask for Linda real good massage, cute & nice HE $60 & $40.I have tried this place many times, trust me there is no fun to be had here.

BoSox50
02-20-20, 22:07
I have tried this place many times, trust me there is no fun to be had here.I watch the post come in and it's only fair to believe they are accurate. The last thing anyone needs to rely on bogus information.

Recently happiness has occurred in Spring Hill and Smyrna. Maybe a special bond has developed between mongers and providers. But, for Middle TN happiness is not the norm at AMP's. So, question to myself and anyone else willing to weigh in, are these reports of happiness real? Or bogus?

DirtyHippy
02-21-20, 13:00
I watch the post come in and it's only fair to believe they are accurate. The last thing anyone needs to rely on bogus information.

Recently happiness has occurred in Spring Hill and Smyrna. Maybe a special bond has developed between mongers and providers. But, for Middle TN happiness is not the norm at AMP's. So, question to myself and anyone else willing to weigh in, are these reports of happiness real? Or bogus?I have no idea. I would certainly hope no one is posting false info on here, that would defeat the purpose of this forum. I keep getting intel that the one in Smyrna is for real. If I have the time today after work, I will make the drive down & see for myself. I have no desire to drive to Spring Hill, I hate the cops down there. I've tried damn near every AMP in Nashville & the best I've gotten is a teasing rub or self service. I'm so tired of driving to KY for a HE. I will report on my trip to Smyrna.

BallsDeep1
02-21-20, 15:35
As always with any provider or establishment, YMMV! But let's be smart not discuss in open forum about offerings or particular providers. This is why we don't have any fun places left. Mongers are not the only ones that reads these forums (LE). Good information should only be shared privately to trusted members. Be smart guys.

DirtyHippy
02-21-20, 15:58
As always with any provider or establishment, YMMV! But let's be smart not discuss in open forum about offerings or particular providers. This is why we don't have any fun places left. Mongers are not the only ones that reads these forums (LE). Good information should only be shared privately to trusted members. Be smart guys.I agree. Let's just keep any info about AMPs in the DM's.

TN Gonzo
02-21-20, 17:54
Anyone tried the new locale in Hendersonville? If so, um, I have a question about the location. Thanks! --TNG.

Larry19
02-21-20, 18:15
I agree. Let's just keep any info about AMPs in the DM's.I think that is a great idea, I'm all for it.

Putzy
02-21-20, 23:03
I've been reading the forums for the past week, since I knew I was coming up to Nashville next week. Man, it seems super bleak up there. Is it really that bad, or are there any hidden spots you care to share? Wouldn't mind finding an AMP to soothe my soul.

Putzy.

Afflacked
02-21-20, 23:11
I had a dream that I gave this place a second chance for a third time (though I've been happy), I booked with another specialist (since I like to sample)! When I got there (without booking), I was informed that there was a bit of a wait. Knowing that I was displeased with waiting, management took matters into her own hands, and ensured that I would receive the relaxation that I desired! In fact, I was elated to find out that management would be the one whom relaxed me! I then dreamt that I agreed to the session, and I'm happy that I did. Regardless that location benefits me, this place is well worth the drive! And when I say "drive", this place has "drive". This is my new ATF. Seniors please PM me for more details. As usual YMMV! Location, Location, Location! Happy hunting, and be safe with your dreams! I can't wait to fall asleep again.

YellowJacket
02-23-20, 11:27
I've been reading the forums for the past week, since I knew I was coming up to Nashville next week. Man, it seems super bleak up there. Is it really that bad, or are there any hidden spots you care to share? Wouldn't mind finding an AMP to soothe my soul.

Putzy.Stay in Florida if you want AMP fun.

YellowJacket
02-23-20, 11:29
I had a dream that I gave this place a second chance for a third time (though I've been happy), I booked with another specialist (since I like to sample)! When I got there (without booking), I was informed that there was a bit of a wait. Knowing that I was displeased with waiting, management took matters into her own hands, and ensured that I would receive the relaxation that I desired! In fact, I was elated to find out that management would be the one whom relaxed me! I then dreamt that I agreed to the session, and I'm happy that I did. Regardless that location benefits me, this place is well worth the drive! And when I say "drive", this place has "drive". This is my new ATF. Seniors please PM me for more details. As usual YMMV! Location, Location, Location! Happy hunting, and be safe with your dreams! I can't wait to fall asleep again.Ha ha the smitten kitten scratched you huh?

What's your details bro.

Same Old Al Z
02-23-20, 17:34
I had a dream that I gave this place a second chance for a third time (though I've been happy), I booked with another specialist (since I like to sample)! When I got there (without booking), I was informed that there was a bit of a wait. Knowing that I was displeased with waiting, management took matters into her own hands, and ensured that I would receive the relaxation that I desired! In fact, I was elated to find out that management would be the one whom relaxed me! I then dreamt that I agreed to the session, and I'm happy that I did. Regardless that location benefits me, this place is well worth the drive! And when I say "drive", this place has "drive". This is my new ATF. Seniors please PM me for more details. As usual YMMV! Location, Location, Location! Happy hunting, and be safe with your dreams! I can't wait to fall asleep again.Where is this place you speak of?

NaneDasher
02-23-20, 20:11
Just came back from tranquility in Smyrna, next to Murfreesboro. Legit. Not a bad massage though.

Hendersonville has nothing either. Visited two out of the three with no extras.

East Nashville is dry. If any knowledge pass me a hint. Stay safe.

Afflacked
02-23-20, 23:07
Ha ha the smitten kitten scratched you huh?

What's your details bro.Please PM, and elaborate! I'm curious? All I can say is that I had a really good time with my dream. Also as usual YMMV! We all look, age and are built different! What's your stature?

Mike1701
02-24-20, 13:06
Been knowing her from when she first started. From then till now, she has did an amazing transformation.

She is 100% woman with the classy not trashy motto. All I can say is eat your Wheatles before and be prepared to be weak kneed when you leave.

As with any lady YMMV.

YellowJacket
02-24-20, 17:45
Seems TGTBT.

Any reports.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/159648

DocDog
02-24-20, 23:55
Seems TGTBT.

Any reports.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/159648This appears to be Elizabeth Georgina an Instagram model but go ahead and try it out and see who really shows up.

YellowJacket
02-25-20, 12:02
This appears to be Elizabeth Georgina an Instagram model but go ahead and try it out and see who really shows up.This isn't my first swarm.

I reached out already with no response- I don't ask for info unless there's a good reason.

PhatMongrel
02-25-20, 15:06
Just came back from tranquility in Smyrna, next to Murfreesboro. Legit. Not a bad massage though.

Hendersonville has nothing either. Visited two out of the three with no extras.

East Nashville is dry. If any knowledge pass me a hint. Stay safe.I'm having a senior moment. I know Serenity Spa and Shui. What's the 3rd AMP in Hendersonville?

AhaMadness
02-27-20, 01:30
https://nashville.rubratings.com/158315

C'Mon., who wouldn't want to try a ganzkörpermassage? Apparently ganzkörpermassage translates into "meh-message with VERY vigorous HE". So yes, left happy, but won't return. PM if you want more details.

NaneDasher
02-27-20, 03:03

Putzy.Extremely well hidden.

NaneDasher
02-27-20, 03:08
I'm having a senior moment. I know Serenity Spa and Shui. What's the 3rd AMP in Hendersonville?Can't remember right now. Once I do will reply back.

I know the other in Murfreesboro Sak* massage isn't fun.

Daddu69
02-27-20, 19:33
Anyone with any info on loft or twins care to share in PM? Which one do you prefer.