PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163

YoloGent
09-16-17, 10:05
He will probably shut up about her because he PM'd me and I told him about Sarah and her boyfriend in the yellow sports car and that she is firm with what limited menus that she does do and not financially desperate like many others.

Roger31
09-16-17, 14:04
I searched BP massage for an address or a number and found nothing in Chinatown. Chinatown is a hunting ground for me. Can you supply an address or phone number so I can check it out? Then I'll let you know what you want.72 kneeland 4th floor.

LustyB
09-16-17, 17:00
About a month old, but the intel is probably still ok. Went to AAA in Q town. She gives a good massage for an AMP. Knows what she's doing. Little OTC roam. Didn't seem into it, but it didn't stop it. Reason went was I had read a few pages back she gives a great prostate massage. If your into that sort of thing, she does a damn good one. Had me up on all 4's doing a deep probe and stroking it from behind. Damn near popped right there. Flipped and she continued. Great HE. Cleaned up, and finished with a foot massage. Standard tuition.

Also went to Ocean at 299. Maybe it was China. Can't ever keep those 2 straight. It was the one downstairs. Only one girl, kinda bow legged. Massage was mediocre. Standard finish. I have gotten a French lesson in there sans cover back in the winter, but not this time. Fairly lack luster. She did pull out the b cups to play with.

Might try upstairs again. Was there about a year ago but didn't like the curtain set up. French lesson in there too from Kelly, but she's no longer there.

Ambrose
09-16-17, 19:24
Went by here recently, I used to really dig and have a good time with the operator Angel, so asked if she was up before I headed over.

Got there and there was no sign of her, but both of the girls I saw were young (sub 30) spinner types and I really only ask for Angel because previously she only worked with Anna who would use a handful of sanitizer as lube and I avoided her forever afterwards. So I took the plunge into the unknown, though I do think I did see Angel here like in June, but my memory is not what it was. Prices are up to 50/70 and I went for an hour with the table shower. Doesn't look remodeled inside, but it has a new mat.

Anyway I get Yuki and she is dressed like this is Pawtucket so I figure this will be a thing if nothing else. Either she is brand new or never worked a shower before as I had to instruct her to spray it down before I climbed on. On to the room and she has no idea how to give a massage, legitimately worse than any of the girls in the Pawtucket houses and would be the worst I've ever had if not for this one lady that couldn't understand anything I said and just drove her elbow into my shoulder blades for an hour. Finally she done with that and we come to the negotiation and WTF everything is on the table but she is asking like Thai or Brazilian prices. Anyway in for a penny in for a pound so I get out as cheaply as I can.

Overall, if you are looking for everything I think you'd be better setting yourself up through BAD as it is only going to run you just a little bit more and you can probably coax a better rub out of them as well. But if you are desperate for a younger girl at any price this may be your best bet.No spinners here, at least not today except for the mamasan. She brought me to the room and I asked if she would be doing the massage. She said no, a younger and more beautiful girl will be in. I practically pleaded with her to stay. She is, IMHO, the perfect looking massage girl but she said she doesn't do massages. So I sat and waited. The door opens and in comes this water buffalo. I'm surprised she wasn't rolling in, huge stomach for a short girl. So I went with it anyway. She was going to do the massage without the TS so I said I wanted a TS. At least I could get something out of that, or so I thought. Wrong, it was horrible. Back to the massage. When she was working on my back she dug her finger nails in my back. That part of the massage was the worst but all was not lost. She did a great job on the back of my legs and I was beginning to think I might just walk away happy. Not going to happen. I turned over and she just ruined it with all her blabbering. By now I only wanted to get out of there. I stopped her and said I'm done. I did leave her a 40 tip anyway because she did try and she did let the girls out to play, had to be Ds. Talked to the other girl on the way out, might ask for her next time if I can't get the mamasan to take care of me. I might offer her double house fee and double tip.

Ambrose
09-16-17, 19:31
Went by here recently, I used to really dig and have a good time with the operator Angel, so asked if she was up before I headed over.

Got there and there was no sign of her, but both of the girls I saw were young (sub 30) spinner types and I really only ask for Angel because previously she only worked with Anna who would use a handful of sanitizer as lube and I avoided her forever afterwards. So I took the plunge into the unknown, though I do think I did see Angel here like in June, but my memory is not what it was. Prices are up to 50/70 and I went for an hour with the table shower. Doesn't look remodeled inside, but it has a new mat.

Anyway I get Yuki and she is dressed like this is Pawtucket so I figure this will be a thing if nothing else. Either she is brand new or never worked a shower before as I had to instruct her to spray it down before I climbed on. On to the room and she has no idea how to give a massage, legitimately worse than any of the girls in the Pawtucket houses and would be the worst I've ever had if not for this one lady that couldn't understand anything I said and just drove her elbow into my shoulder blades for an hour. Finally she done with that and we come to the negotiation and WTF everything is on the table but she is asking like Thai or Brazilian prices. Anyway in for a penny in for a pound so I get out as cheaply as I can.

Overall, if you are looking for everything I think you'd be better setting yourself up through BAD as it is only going to run you just a little bit more and you can probably coax a better rub out of them as well. But if you are desperate for a younger girl at any price this may be your best bet.No spinners here, at least not today except for the mamasan. She brought me to the room and I asked if she would be doing the massage. She said no, a younger and more beautiful girl will be in. I practically pleaded with her to stay. She is, IMHO, the perfect looking massage girl but she said she doesn't do massages. So I sat and waited. The door opens and in comes this water buffalo. I'm surprised she wasn't rolling in, huge stomach for a short girl. So I went with it anyway. She was going to do the massage without the TS so I said I wanted a TS. At least I could get something out of that, or so I thought. Wrong, it was horrible. Back to the massage. When she was working on my back she dug her finger nails in my back. That part of the massage was the worst but all was not lost. She did a great job on the back of my legs and I was beginning to think I might just walk away happy. Not going to happen. I turned over and she just ruined it with all her blabbering. By now I only wanted to get out of there. I stopped her and said I'm done. I did leave her a 40 tip anyway because she did try and she did let the girls out to play, had to be Ds. Talked to the other girl on the way out, might ask for her next time if I can't get the mamasan to take care of me. I might offer her double house fee and double tip.

HappyDave
09-16-17, 20:06
Toured Quincy Lavender and Angel did not answer drove to Anna's and 33 Fyatt saw mongers walk in and walk out. Called Classic after hearing some good reviews. Ammy how she spelled it not how she said it had me call at the door to get in. I hate that, looks were a 4, rest was a 6. House. 4 for hh. Will not go again without better Intel.

CandyMan555
09-17-17, 11:21
My body needs some TLC, no HE, any recommendations??

Thanks CM.

Sampox
09-17-17, 18:33

Thanks CM.Lynnfield Healing Massage. They advertise on Yelp and Craigslist. Strictly legit and very good Massage Therapists. Nice clean attractive place and pleasant people too. I have gone several times.

Chuggo
09-17-17, 19:24
Been a long time since I was in Q-Town. Found myself with an hour to kill and called Angel. She wasn't around because it's a Sunday, Lisa answered and could see me immediately. Definitely Angel trained, routine and timing identical. Nice time with standard finish. I prefer Angel's deep massage and tease but not taking anything away from Lisa, it was a great experience and would definitely repeat. Another woman was there, didn't see her, just heard Lisa talking to her. Must have been 4 years since I was there last.

Top Floor
09-17-17, 22:04
Middle aged average looking Chinese woman. Jackhammer massage with no real technique. Jackhammer finish. Could hear the music from the dance place downstairs. Standard tip. I won't repeat.

M Scores Easy
09-18-17, 10:38
I'm always on the hunt for a great legit massage.

325 Main st Woburn is the best I've ever had. Ask for

Lei. (Pronounced LAY). Really skilled.

Deangelo
09-18-17, 11:14

Thanks CM.The cheapest is currently at Elan Massage of Watertown. Completely legit -- masseuses wears scrubs. $49 for the hour. Very pretty space with back-walking poles in all rooms. They advertise on CL.

Jack617
09-18-17, 11:48
I visited her the other night. I was last there several years ago, and saw a much different looking provider, who also went by the name of Anna. Must be the default name to use at this place. Anyway, the Anna I saw this week was much hotter than the old Anna. Long hair, good shape, maybe 35 ish. It's all available here. I brought my own protection, and she giggled when she saw it on the counter. She had no problem using it, though. She got into the ST very quickly, and it was off to the races. She was about to go FS, but I told her I only wanted CBJ. No problem. No discussion of tipping. The massage itself was not so good, but that's not why one goes here, I guess. The walls do not go to the top, but it's in a back room of the salon, so nobody else was within earshot.Can someone give me the location and contact info on this place? I have RTFF and it produces confusing results.

Thanks.

QuantumWarp
09-18-17, 12:43
I'm always on the hunt for a great legit massage.

325 Main st Woburn is the best I've ever had. Ask for

Lei. (Pronounced LAY). Really skilled.Depends on what you define as "legit. " I recently tried out Lucky on Boylston, got Mia. Standard extras, no upsell, so I liked that. But, massage was amazing. I like strong massages, and she really put the pressure on with her elbows and arms, had to ask her to back off a bit on my neck. It also felt like a massage, like that good pain in a stretch, and not as if she was just digging her elbows haphazardly like some others do.

QuantumWarp
09-18-17, 12:52
Can someone give me the location and contact info on this place? I have RTFF and it produces confusing results.

Thanks.It's Lily's Salon in Chinatown. Not sure if I'm allowed to post address, but it's first hit on Google, sort of in basement.

As far as timing and avoiding the walk of shame, I made an appointment early Saturday morning via phone, specifically requesting Anna. Only one person getting hair done, I walked straight to register and said I was there for my appointment and was immediately lead back. Much easier, as no discussion of what I wanted, and didn't have to linger awkwardly in the salon.

Anna is as described, but I unfortunately went for FS, which was not my cup of tea. She's not really into it, not very involved, and so I just finished as quick as I could. Maybe her CBJ is better, she does have a pretty face and good rack. Massage was okay, I was trying to feel her up throughout the massage to give her the "signal" and instead she got overly excited and kept wanting to jump to the end. In her broken English we finally settled on fun first and massage later, LOL. Otherwise pleasant experience.

Top Floor
09-18-17, 13:58
Tyler Street Chinatown.

Can someone give me the location and contact info on this place? I have RTFF and it produces confusing results.

Thanks.

TCollins
09-18-17, 19:33
Visited 1205 in Arlington. Drew Lulu. My first time there. Chinese providers. She was decent looking 40+. Massage was good. Very clean place. Did not leave happy. Might be due to my first visit. Not sure.

Visited 569 in Copley. Drew Lisa. Chinese providers. Kind of a sexy 40+ women. Very good massage. Full access to her Boobs- they are very nice. Nice HJ. Could be more on table after a few visits. Not sure.

Visited 1034 in Cambridge. Thai providers. Drew Windy. What a body! Very curvy for an Asian women. Great personality. Nice HJ. I think that is all is on the table there.

Visited Waverly street Watertown. Chinese provider. 100% agree with recent post on this place. Did not understand the name of provider. She had limited English. She was cute and did a nice massage and left happy. As mentioned earlier the Mamasan is very good looking!

Visited Cha'ba in Newton. Thai provider. Drew Jessi. Very cute and friendly. Massage was very good and left happy.

Spectator
09-18-17, 21:21
Saw Suki at Jerry's Andover placeCan you link or give me the number of Jerrys Andover. I am a regular at his place on 38 near the pizza place, and the 8069 number as well (always moving). I've been to the apt in Ava lo and several times but that's not Jerry. There are several numbers now that from talking to the lady, or Jerry, I know are Jerry, but I've not been to one of his places in Andover and that would be convenient for me. There are 2 numbers for the other place at Ava lo and in Andover and they close early and are always busy.

Thanks.

DekeThorton
09-18-17, 22:25
I'm pretty sure its still the 8069 #. I've used that number in the past and just asked who is avail at the Andover location and they have always given me that info along with other location options.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/6173078069-_-cindy-new-young-petite-asian-girl-100-real-pic-all-natural-nylons_heels-andlingerie/37884398

Can you link or give me the number of Jerrys Andover. I am a regular at his place on 38 near the pizza place, and the 8069 number as well (always moving). I've been to the apt in Ava lo and several times but that's not Jerry. There are several numbers now that from talking to the lady, or Jerry, I know are Jerry, but I've not been to one of his places in Andover and that would be convenient for me. There are 2 numbers for the other place at Ava lo and in Andover and they close early and are always busy.

Thanks.

Smcddtc
09-18-17, 23:49
Lynnfield Healing Massage. They advertise on Yelp and Craigslist. Strictly legit and very good Massage Therapists. Nice clean attractive place and pleasant people too. I have gone several times.How busy is the place? Operated by Chinese?

M Scores Easy
09-19-17, 08:47
Depends on what you define as "legit. " I recently tried out Lucky on Boylston, got Mia. Standard extras, no upsell, so I liked that. But, massage was amazing. I like strong massages, and she really put the pressure on with her elbows and arms, had to ask her to back off a bit on my neck. It also felt like a massage, like that good pain in a stretch, and not as if she was just digging her elbows haphazardly like some others do.FYI, " Legit" = no extras.

Mini Man
09-19-17, 09:26
Has anyone had a full body massage at Crystal with extras? In the past I had a full body massage but not extras. I was curious if that has changed.

Aimstraight
09-19-17, 11:08
The place usually has a steady flow of customers. They do prefer you to make appointments and yes it is run by a Chinese lady.

Just to remind everyone here, they provide genuine massages and that means no extras. But they are very skilled, highly trained professionals who know how to properly give a great therapeutic massage.

I go there about once a month and I reccomend them for a solid massage. If you want more info then please pm.

-Aim.

How busy is the place? Operated by Chinese?

Appollo101
09-19-17, 15:09
It's Lily's Salon in Chinatown. Not sure if I'm allowed to post address, but it's first hit on Google, sort of in basement.

As far as timing and avoiding the walk of shame, I made an appointment early Saturday morning via phone, specifically requesting Anna. Only one person getting hair done, I walked straight to register and said I was there for my appointment and was immediately lead back. Much easier, as no discussion of what I wanted, and didn't have to linger awkwardly in the salon.

Anna is as described, but I unfortunately went for FS, which was not my cup of tea. She's not really into it, not very involved, and so I just finished as quick as I could. Maybe her CBJ is better, she does have a pretty face and good rack. Massage was okay, I was trying to feel her up throughout the massage to give her the "signal" and instead she got overly excited and kept wanting to jump to the end. In her broken English we finally settled on fun first and massage later, LOL. Otherwise pleasant experience.Do you know their hours of operation?

Strike2
09-19-17, 15:53
I was passing thru Quincy and randomly chose Blue Moon. Drew Ginny. Milfy and sultry looking. Nice bod. Decent massage with attention to pressure points. Ok with UTC roaming. 60/40. Facility is a little on the ratty side but not terrible. Curtains so you hear everything.

FreshDr
09-20-17, 18:07
What's the best AMP I'm Watertown?

CandyMan555
09-20-17, 21:16
Do you know their hours of operation?Google the name.

Jimmy Pratt
09-20-17, 21:28
Couldn't agree more. This place has cuter, younger girls. But, the catch is there is truly no massage skill and they try to ask for the highest prices ever. I went and did a half-hour, which is already $10 more than the usual 30 minute price.

When it came to negotiations, let's just say she was 50% higher than I was willing to pay. Fortunately, I had only brought in the exact amount that I was willing to tip, so there was not going to be any negotiation. I was prepared to just make her finish the "massage" (if you can call it that), and leave with minimal tip. She kept telling me I could use my credit card for tip. Not only would I never do that, but I don't even bring my wallet into those places.

I'm not putting the tip amount or service in this post (intentionally). You can figure it out. She wanted 1. 5 X and I stuck to 1 X. PM me if you want more detail.

My overall feeling is that Poka summed it up correctly. Better looking girls, but you have to be a strong negotiator. And, even if you "win" that negotiation, as I did, the service is going to be rushed and half-hearted because she didn't get her exorbitant fee. Go to a hotel AAMP and you'll be much happier.

JP.

P.S. - I had Yuki too...

Overall, if you are looking for everything I think you'd be better setting yourself up through BAD as it is only going to run you just a little bit more and you can probably coax a better rub out of them as well. But if you are desperate for a younger girl at any price this may be your best bet.

CamperVan10
09-21-17, 07:34
Anyone have any intel on the place, is it new?

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/eastern-massagewaltham/6310769654.html

Guessing it's legit but will give it a visit and review if anyone can verify Xtras and qualify of the ladies / girls (no grannys).

TIA.

-CV.

Aimstraight
09-21-17, 09:16
This ad kinda perked my interest so I decided to call. Lady who answered the phone spoke very broken English but I was somehow intriqued at the possibilities (you know how sometimes you just find a gem). Despite the language issue I managed to schedule an appointment for later that night. Location is on main st and easy to find. Parking was easy and plenty of spaces on the street. As I walkewd up to the place I saw this old Chinese woman smoking. She called me by my name and said you call? I said yup and was hopign she was the mamasan. Got inside, there was only 1 other person working there and she was older than the first lady. I am usuallly attracted to the asian MILF type lady but these two looked simply miserable and not appealling in any way. Led to the "room" which was one of the 2 free standing pivacy type things that looked like the rice paper walls and stopped about 3 feet from the ceiling. Yes you read that correctly. The so called walls stopped about 3 feet from the ceiling. Paid for the hour and got undressed and on table.

She put a towel on my back and started with the dough knead process which we all know hate. I asked her to slow down and she did and then proceeded with more smoother actions over the towel. She kept her set of key wrapped around her wrist. And all I could hear was those keys jingling as she workes on my back. After about 5-10 minutes or so I think shre realized the noise those keys mase and she took off that wrist band thing. She removed the towel and proceed to use more baby oil on my back then I have ever experienced. I do have some hair back there but this was ridiculous. She spent time working on my back, arms and legs using as much oil as possible. I tried to hint that I wanted more but every time I tried to touch her she backed away. I could tell this was not going to end well for me and I respected her boundaries.

She then tried to clean me off with a hot towel and she even said herself there was a lot of oil. She did ont do a vey good job in cleaning up and then I turned over. Front massage was just like the back. Lot's and lots of oil with no sense of extras or anything. She finished, I got dressd. I went home and took a very long hot shower to remove all the oil.

Overall massage was ok and she did get out some knots. Costs were 60 + 10. I don't reccomend. I will not repeat and I need to see someone else real soon to restore my faith in AMPs.

-Aim.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/d/grand-opening-asian-island/6309841503.html

BostonMan781
09-21-17, 13:07
Anyone see Maddie in Revere 781-XXX-9359 ?

TCollins
09-21-17, 14:43
I really miss 195 with Mimi and her friends. Has anyone else found a replacement for 195?

CandyMan555
09-21-17, 21:18
Anyone see Maddie in Revere 781-XXX-9359 ?If she is the one that moved from Everett to revere there are posts on this board.

ChosenWunn
09-21-17, 22:25
Anyone know any BBBJ parlors the one I used to go to was shut down.

Fly Dangler
09-22-17, 02:11
Had read in their old ads that Ocean in Quincy offered table shower, so decided to check it out. It didn't, but what it did have was Michele, a really cute taller woman to looked younger than most AMP providers, but was probably really in her mid to late 30's, with an exquisite set of Cs, a beautiful smile and outgoing personality. Took directions well, gave great soft rub with lots of teasing, was extremely accommodating (top and bra went up, bottoms went down and access was easy) and ST technique was wonderful! Highly recommended, damage 60/60 due to accommodation.

Does Ocean in Weymouth vary much from the Quincy place. I believe they're owned and run by the same person, and it seems neither answer phone calls.

Anyone know any BBBJ parlors the one I used to go to was shut down.Yes, and if you actually participated in the exchange of info here I'd have been more than happy to share.

NewOld
09-22-17, 09:55
Got the lovely Lisa recently.

She seemed tired when I got there, buut nonetheless did and excellent job.

Great rub, great slow tease.

Flipped and asked for tits. As always she said 'you take care of me?' such a nice way to ask instead of throwing numbers around.

This girl's c's are heaven. Amazing nipples.

Great finish. Didn't stop prematurely. Gave me at least an hour.

FreshDr
09-22-17, 14:17
But looking for some solid recommendations for AMP. Spend a lot of time in Metro area, Watertown, Waltham, Newton area. Been to a few spots and had mixed reviews. Last girl was haggling at the flip. Looking for a more relaxing, quality experience.

ChosenWunn
09-22-17, 15:41
Had read in their old ads that Ocean in Quincy offered table shower, so decided to check it out. It didn't, but what it did have was Michele, a really cute taller woman to looked younger than most AMP providers, but was probably really in her mid to late 30's, with an exquisite set of Cs, a beautiful smile and outgoing personality. Took directions well, gave great soft rub with lots of teasing, was extremely accommodating (top and bra went up, bottoms went down and access was easy) and ST technique was wonderful! Highly recommended, damage 60/60 due to accommodation.

Does Ocean in Weymouth vary much from the Quincy place. I believe they're owned and run by the same person, and it seems neither answer phone calls.

Yes, and if you actually participated in the exchange of info here I'd have been more than happy to share.Please do. I'm new to this site. I used the unhelpful rubmaps. Thank you in advance.

Scraggy
09-22-17, 19:10
Visited 1205 in Arlington. Drew Lulu. My first time there. Chinese providers. She was decent looking 40+. Massage was good. Very clean place. Did not leave happy. Might be due to my first visit. Not sure.

Visited 569 in Copley. Drew Lisa. Chinese providers. Kind of a sexy 40+ women. Very good massage. Full access to her Boobs- they are very nice. Nice HJ. Could be more on table after a few visits. Not sure.

Visited 1034 in Cambridge. Thai providers. Drew Windy. What a body! Very curvy for an Asian women. Great personality. Nice HJ. I think that is all is on the table there.

Visited Waverly street Watertown. Chinese provider. 100% agree with recent post on this place. Did not understand the name of provider. She had limited English. She was cute and did a nice massage and left happy. As mentioned earlier the Mamasan is very good looking!

Visited Cha'ba in Newton. Thai provider. Drew Jessi. Very cute and friendly. Massage was very good and left happy.You've got a great future on this board. Keep up the good work!

Nectali
09-22-17, 20:08
I'm going to be staying in the Back Bay area for the next week and a half. I was hoping to get recommendations in that area. I know Chinatown isn't that far so any intel on that area would be much appreciated. Please inbox me if you can help me out. Thanks for the help gentlemen, and have a great rest of your day.

Jack617
09-22-17, 21:00
. Spend a lot of time in Metro area, Watertown, Waltham, Newton area. Been to a few spots and had mixed reviews. .So you have been to a few spots with mixed reviews yet your 5 posts are questions and not reviews. No soup for you.

Momo2
09-22-17, 21:07
Anyone know any BBBJ parlors the one I used to go to was shut down.Chosen.

That's such a big ask for someone with two posts both of which were inquiries. There are not many places in MA that offer more than the standard HJ. So for those of us who have found one or two of these places, I hope you don't mind if we keep it to ourselves.

I suggest that you enjoy the search. Do some research. Go visit new places. Yes you might strike out at a few places. But most of the time you won't. Report back here your findings. Earn your stripes and ask again. Oh yeah, don't be cheap otherwise you won't find anything more than the subpar HJ experience.

Its the journey not the destination.

Enjoy.

Spaz2580
09-22-17, 21:27
Haven't been, but others here said legit despite the ads looking like something extra available.

Anyone see Maddie in Revere 781-XXX-9359 ?

Spaz2580
09-22-17, 21:29
Been, but I have been to Carl's steak subs across the street from this new place. Most places in tham offers at least a tug.

Guessing it's legit but will give it a visit and review if anyone can verify Xtras and qualify of the ladies / girls (no grannys).

TIA.

-CV.

Joe Bujian
09-22-17, 21:48
Anyone know any BBBJ parlors the one I used to go to was shut down.No and yes. In my experience.

- at the standard AMP 60 + 40 are & T places it is on the menu less than 5% of the time.

- at the 200/ hr AAMP places BBBJ available at least 50% of the time.

- at the 300/ hr k-girl places 100% - every visit is a sure thing.

Some of the more high end places have been well-discussed here in the past. You should have no trouble finding info.

Member #5552
09-24-17, 18:20
I needed a decent massage. I went back to Swan and saw Yuki. Forties, okay looking. The massage was good. The HJ was a jackhammer finish with her saying "okay, okay" every 10 seconds. I couldn't even finish. I left $30 and wouldn't repeat with her.

MassageMama
09-25-17, 09:40
There's a new shop In Bedford near to Green.

I Like green so has anyone tried this place yet? How does it compare to Green?

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/grand-open/6319355975.html

Floatinglife
09-25-17, 13:26
There's a new shop In Bedford near to Green.

I Like green so has anyone tried this place yet? How does it compare to Green?

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/grand-open/6319355975.htmlGot a chubby. Decent massage. DIY endingn.

TruckStop69
09-25-17, 16:08
Been here a few times but just saw their new location a few weeks ago. They're located in the same plaza but they have a new entrance that's located within the small parking lot.

I met with Annie who gave me one of the better massages I've had here. I asked for it hard and she delivered. She was slim, late 30's with a flat ass but a nice rack. After the flip she saw me at full mast and knew what I wanted. She took her top off and went to work. She even allowed FiV which was new for me here. After the pop she cleaned me up and continued the massage for another few minutes. I definitely recommend the spot, especially since the location received an upgrade.

Sex Rohmer
09-25-17, 18:32

TIA.

-CV.I dropped by the other day and met two providers. One was quite old and homely. The other had potential - 30's, slender and petite. Not much of a figure. No ass, small cups, mostly no curves. None the less, she was better looking than many and might be worth a visit. Her name was Erica or Aricka. The location can be stealthy if you park in the driveway and aren't there when a yoga class starts / stops.

MassageMama
09-25-17, 19:21
Got a chubby. Decent massage. DIY endingn.I'll stick with Green!

Floatinglife
09-25-17, 19:54
I'll stick with Green!She was at least young maybe 30. Could improve over time she was very nervous.

Jack A Dogov
09-26-17, 13:15
Visited Lotus in Danvers a few more times. First time I repeated with Ginny and had a great visit. Really good massage and lots of fun flirting. Nothing more than one can usually get here but she was very happy I chose to see her again. I called a few weeks later and asked for Ginny but was told she doesn't work there anymore. I went anyway and drew Lee. She tried but everything was average at best. A few weeks later I went back and drew Whu again. I saw her on my first visit there and was hoping that this time would be at least as good if not better. She was pleasant and flirty but massage just wasn't good and neither was the finish. I thought I might become a regular here but I think I'm done with this place for awhile. I may return in a few months to see if there's better talent unless I hear there's better girls before that.

TCollins
09-26-17, 14:01
Made a recent visit to Galen street in Watertown. It is a Thai location. Very busy street, not a great entrance to building. Drew Champagne. WOW! Most beautiful provider I ever met. She is tall and in great shape. Beautiful face and smile. Massage was very good. She is friendly but did not have much to say. Very good finish. Will be back to visit as soon as I can.

Johnson686
09-26-17, 14:45
Visited Lotus in Danvers a few more times. First time I repeated with Ginny and had a great visit. Really good massage and lots of fun flirting. Nothing more than one can usually get here but she was very happy I chose to see her again. I called a few weeks later and asked for Ginny but was told she doesn't work there anymore. I went anyway and drew Lee. She tried but everything was average at best. A few weeks later I went back and drew Whu again. I saw her on my first visit there and was hoping that this time would be at least as good if not better. She was pleasant and flirty but massage just wasn't good and neither was the finish. I thought I might become a regular here but I think I'm done with this place for awhile. I may return in a few months to see if there's better talent unless I hear there's better girls before that.I'm still a somewhat-regular at Lotus but I agree that results are mixed. I think I keep going because I've never had a granny there. The girls are usually pretty attractive. One time only, I did get a girl to take her top off. She did it but giggled and asked why I wanted that.

The only time I asked a girl's name, it was Quon (at least that's how it sounds), and she is pretty good.

If you're ok with grannies, the other place in the same building as Melissa's (I think it's called Blue Sky now) is good for quality of massage + quality of ending. The owner (I think) calls herself Sue, and she's older and not that attractive, but really knows how to handle the finish. Nice and slow, just the way I like it.

Jack A Dogov
09-27-17, 11:00
I dropped by the other day and met two providers. One was quite old and homely. The other had potential - 30's, slender and petite. Not much of a figure. No ass, small cups, mostly no curves. None the less, she was better looking than many and might be worth a visit. Her name was Erica or Aricka. The location can be stealthy if you park in the driveway and aren't there when a yoga class starts / stops.I haven't been there but last week I received a text on my hobby phone out of the blue from Erica at this place inviting me to come in for a massage. I've never contacted them so I texted back and asked her how she had my number. She said she had been at a spa in Marlborough that I visited. I went to two places in Marlborough. 167 E. Main and the short lived Coral. Both were over a year ago. I asked her which spa she had been at and she stopped communicating.

DFunny93
09-27-17, 13:04
I'm new to this board. I've been in the hobby for a few years now and want to try massages now in days. Any advice how should approach.

TheIceGuy
09-27-17, 16:59
I'm new to this board. I've been in the hobby for a few years now and want to try massages now in days. Any advice how should approach.Sure. Go into an MP, ask for a massage and pay the fee.

Not to be sarcastic but MPs are so easy even newbies like me can do it. It's hard to believe you've been in the hobby for years but don't know how to approach an MP.

If you are serious, what I do is lay face down on the table with no towel. When they come in, sometimes they wrap sometimes not. If not, you're a guarantee and just let her know by letting your hands softly rub her legs as she's near them. Don't go reaching out and grabbing her pussy but just slightly rub the outside of her thighs.

JoeMuckInFutch
09-27-17, 16:59
I'm new to this board. I've been in the hobby for a few years now and want to try massages now in days. Any advice how should approach.This forum works on people volunteering quality information and one builds one's credibility over time. I'm surprised someone hasn't jumped all over you for this first post. I'm not jumping on you but I can tell you what to do.

Read this specific forum but if you need to, first read some of the up front stuff about how things work, abbreviations, etc. Then read the forum in which you are interested. Go back a year or two and work your way forward until you really get a sense of how this all works in your area, then pick out a place and go try it. Then report with enough detail to help the next guy. Then pick another place and go to it and report. Wash, rinse, repeat. Do this a bunch of times and also report about other aspects of your hobbying. Once you get enough posts to qualify for senior membership, it is not all that hard if you are providing quality information, you will get quality answers to your questions. This forum is incredibly informative, including how to go about it in an AMP.

Good hunting and if you PM me as to where you want to hunt, if it is in my area I will give you a couple of places to try.

Floatinglife
09-27-17, 17:11
Sure. Go into an MP, ask for a massage and pay the fee.

Not to be sarcastic but MPs are so easy even newbies like me can do it. It's hard to believe you've been in the hobby for years but don't know how to approach an MP.

If you are serious, what I do is lay face down on the table with no towel. When they come in, sometimes they wrap sometimes not. If not, you're a guarantee and just let her know by letting your hands softly rub her legs as she's near them. Don't go reaching out and grabbing her pussy but just slightly rub the outside of her thighs.And if they ask if you've been there before the answer is always yes. If they ask for a name, either.

Make one up, Lily is good, or say you don't recall.

Jim Mack
09-27-17, 17:32
Made a recent visit to Galen street in Watertown. It is a Thai location. Very busy street, not a great entrance to building. Drew Champagne. WOW! Most beautiful provider I ever met. She is tall and in great shape. Beautiful face and smile. Massage was very good. She is friendly but did not have much to say. Very good finish. Will be back to visit as soon as I can.Champagne was most likely a guy. They all are at the place.

Floatinglife
09-27-17, 18:16
Champagne was most likely a guy. They all are at the place.Galen used to be one of Jolie's places. Don't think it is anymore. Back in the day they pretended to be girls. Thee dats the demand for ladyboys is as high as for genetic girls. Bet Champagne is real girl. Hands usually give it away.

Spaz2580
09-27-17, 18:19
Like others have said. It's easy. Just go and enjoy yourself. Typical sessions are 60 for an hour, 40 for half. Tips for HE are $40 on average, more if what they give makes you happy. Less if you're not happy w / their service and offerings.

I'm new to this board. I've been in the hobby for a few years now and want to try massages now in days. Any advice how should approach.

TCollins
09-27-17, 19:56
Champagne was most likely a guy. They all are at the place.Champagne is clearly not a ladyboy, They do have ladyboy's working there like all Thai shops do. Believe me and I think most guys on this board can attest they are easy to identify. Most Thai shops clearly identify who their ladyboys are in their online ads. Plus, when you call for an appointment they tell you who is the female and who is the ladybody. Truth be told from what the females tell me at the Thai shops the ladyboys are usually have more clients than the females have. I know it is fun to through out there- oh she is a ladyboy watch out. Guess what they don't want surprises either that could lead to an altercation.

Top Floor
09-27-17, 22:40
Stopped by Blue Sky and greeted by two woman that were not attractive. The place stunk of whatever food they were cooking so I didn't or wouldn't stay. They did say $70 for the hour. After leaving there I walked down the hall to Melissa's. Attractive girl but couldn't understand English so I left. Not worth the aggravation anymore of dealing with girls that I can't communicate with.

Top Floor
09-27-17, 22:44
Went for a massage the other day from Erica. The place looks like they would give he's but none came my way that day. Nice looking older woman. Decent massage. No teasing. Nothing thrilling about the massage. No reason to visit again. $60 for the hour, cash only. $15 tip.

PoorBill
09-28-17, 09:13
Hello all, I've been reading the forum and decided to try my luck. I went to Billings Rd in Quincy near the tracks. Place is fairly remote. Greeted by woman in her 40's? Paid for 1 hr 60 and laid down naked. She came in and gave nice massage. She had me turn over and pointed and asked you like? Of course! She did a nice job and I tipped 40 got a water on the way out. I would return as she was a very nice lady. Bill.

Jim Mack
09-28-17, 10:25
Champagne is clearly not a ladyboy, They do have ladyboy's working there like all Thai shops do. Believe me and I think most guys on this board can attest they are easy to identify. Most Thai shops clearly identify who their ladyboys are in their online ads. Plus, when you call for an appointment they tell you who is the female and who is the ladybody. Truth be told from what the females tell me at the Thai shops the ladyboys are usually have more clients than the females have. I know it is fun to through out there- oh she is a ladyboy watch out. Guess what they don't want surprises either that could lead to an altercation.I'm better informed. Thank you T.

HappyDave
09-28-17, 20:50
Hello all, I've been reading the forum and decided to try my luck. I went to Billings Rd in Quincy near the tracks. Place is fairly remote. Greeted by woman in her 40's? Paid for 1 hr 60 and laid down naked. She came in and gave nice massage. She had me turn over and pointed and asked you like? Of course! She did a nice job and I tipped 40 got a water on the way out. I would return as she was a very nice lady. Bill.Nice first report, if you stroked her leg softly or similar signal while face down you may have gotten a nice soft touch tease before the flip. I always ask for soft touch on the start of the massage.

Dickpalmer
09-28-17, 23:09
So I took a half hour appointment last week and think I had a better experience than Motoman did.

There was one one MT working and I never got her name. She was thin with long hair, was wearing white sweatpants that you could see through to her thong and probably in her early 40's but who really knows. She asked what type of pressure and I said half medium and half soft, which she obliged. Medium was average but not bad either. After about 15 she cleaned up with a hot towel then started soft touch which was very good and full of teasing. On the flip she gave did a minute or 2 of light touch tease before the main event. She took her time and paid attention to the boys, taint and lower without penetration. Allowed all access waist down OTC roaming from behind. My only real complaint is. 5 for 30 minutes. I left the standard tip, took my water and hit the road.

DP.

Visited New Danvers AMP, greeted by Angela from 157 Pleasant Swan in Malden. Ads did look similar! MT was middle aged frumpy, session was weak & lame, no pressure no skill no orderly sequence. Therapists Emma & Nicole at 157 are younger, cuter & skilled in MT compared to this staff. Not recommend.

MM.

Thor369
09-29-17, 06:22
http://www.capecodtimes.com/news/20170928/fairhaven-man-charged-with-human-trafficking

Stay safe.

WalthamKid
09-29-17, 10:56
Last time I saw emma at CB. But I think someone said she was gone? Is angela around these days? I'm about a once every couple of months kind of guy and these girls come and go so frequently. Anyone with a tip please message me. Thanks guys.

MarriedTom
09-29-17, 14:58
http://www.capecodtimes.com/news/20170928/fairhaven-man-charged-with-human-trafficking

Stay safe.The girls rotated between all 3 places. Maybe someone was not coughing up to the right people!

Griswold
09-29-17, 15:48
Hi WalthamKid. My favorite in Waltham is Lulu at 905. Her service is consistent, and she aims to please each time. See my prior reviews for details. I also have gotten to like Rachel at 32. Again, see my prior reviews for details. Rachel is prettier, but Lulu is more open to exploring more "taboo" areas of my body. Wink wink.

Last time I saw emma at CB. But I think someone said she was gone? Is angela around these days? I'm about a once every couple of months kind of guy and these girls come and go so frequently. Anyone with a tip please message me. Thanks guys.

Manhattan2
09-29-17, 17:03
Last time I saw emma at CB. But I think someone said she was gone? Is angela around these days? I'm about a once every couple of months kind of guy and these girls come and go so frequently. Anyone with a tip please message me. Thanks guys.Are Cherry Blossom Waltham and Swan malden related somehow? Why are the providers' names so similar? Emma, Angela.

Johnson686
09-29-17, 17:34
So I took a half hour appointment last week and think I had a better experience than Motoman did.

There was one one MT working and I never got her name. She was thin with long hair, was wearing white sweatpants that you could see through to her thong and probably in her early 40's but who really knows. She asked what type of pressure and I said half medium and half soft, which she obliged. Medium was average but not bad either. After about 15 she cleaned up with a hot towel then started soft touch which was very good and full of teasing. On the flip she gave did a minute or 2 of light touch tease before the main event. She took her time and paid attention to the boys, taint and lower without penetration. Allowed all access waist down OTC roaming from behind. My only real complaint is. 5 for 30 minutes. I left the standard tip, took my water and hit the road.

DP.I just went to Sylvan St this week for the first time. Sounds like I got the same girl. I asked for something between medium and soft, and she obliged. Pretty good massage, only annoyances were that she answered the phone twice and left the room twice to answer the door. However, the tease was very long and very pleasant. On the flip, same experience as Dickpalmer as far as access to her. She took her time with the finish and was patient; being new to this place, I was a bit uneasy and didn't exactly spring into action. After the HE she gave me at least a 10-minute head massage. Got the full hour (cost. 7), no shorting me on time, and because I enjoyed it so much I tipped her. 6.

DotHill
09-29-17, 19:19
Last time I saw emma at CB. But I think someone said she was gone? Is angela around these days? I'm about a once every couple of months kind of guy and these girls come and go so frequently. Anyone with a tip please message me. Thanks guys.CB has Emma, Lily, Genny and Nicole. Emma is still around. Massage is not so great. But she allows lots of touching.

Floatinglife
09-30-17, 00:22
In the area so tried out Broadway. Drew Annie. Should have been called Granny as she looked about 60. Good massage, no tease or HE. Won't be returning.

Eligrn101
09-30-17, 08:37
Visited 850 Wash and drew Coco. Massage began with a lot of pressing, pushing and deep pressure. I asked for a shift of focus and Coco obliged with extended tease and nice finish. Youngish, very attractive, allows OTC downstairs, but nothing else. Virtually no English so any communication is through gesture. Standard pricing, would repeat.

HowardSprague
10-01-17, 09:09
Are Cherry Blossom Waltham and Swan malden related somehow? Why are the providers' names so similar? Emma, Angela.No relation between CB and Swan in Malden.

MassageMama
10-01-17, 13:44
Anyone tried the new AMP in the same building as crystal in Lex?

MasajoViro
10-01-17, 13:58
...Why are the providers' names so similar? Emma, Angela.Their "names" probably come from a list of names perceived to be "sexy" or something. When have you had a 'Bertha' or 'Agnes' or 'Margaret?' As you are probably aware, these aren't their real names -- rather, they are effectively their 'stage name. ' Kind of like naming a stripper, if you get my drift.

EDIT: no offense intended if your wife/mother is named 'Bertha' or 'Agnes' or 'Margaret,' LOL!

MasajoViro
10-01-17, 14:05
Hello all, I've been reading the forum and decided to try my luck. I went to Billings Rd in Quincy near the tracks. Place is fairly remote. Greeted by woman in her 40's? Paid for 1 hr 60 and laid down naked. She came in and gave nice massage. She had me turn over and pointed and asked you like? Of course! She did a nice job and I tipped 40 got a water on the way out. I would return as she was a very nice lady. Bill.Thanks for your report, Bill, and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to more as you find your way around. Good Luck!

Bozscaggs
10-01-17, 14:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SweeDick251
10-01-17, 17:43
I visited her the other night. I was last there several years ago, and saw a much different looking provider, who also went by the name of Anna. Must be the default name to use at this place. Anyway, the Anna I saw this week was much hotter than the old Anna. Long hair, good shape, maybe 35 ish. It's all available here. I brought my own protection, and she giggled when she saw it on the counter. She had no problem using it, though. She got into the ST very quickly, and it was off to the races. She was about to go FS, but I told her I only wanted CBJ. No problem. No discussion of tipping. The massage itself was not so good, but that's not why one goes here, I guess. The walls do not go to the top, but it's in a back room of the salon, so nobody else was within earshot.What are the best times to come here to avoid being seen? & thoughts on tipping amount?

SweeDick251
10-01-17, 20:25
Was in the south shore and saw a spa an decided to take my chances. Built like a duplex /3 family homie home. You pull into the driveway and park on the side behind the home. Walked to side door and rang the bell and a mid 30's woman answered and let me in. She walked me upstairs where I paid for 1/2 hr. She the ln led me up another set upstairs to a room. She played music from a radio in the hallway. No doors just curtains. Massage was good, she let me roam OTC. She teased a bit before the flip. She tried to uncharge the basic to let me play with her tits uncovered. I talked her down to basic charge and flirted with her so she was cool about it. Release was really good. Will repeat.

ZeonIn1
10-02-17, 16:57
I had the urge so I stopped by and was greeted by a 30 ish looking girl Emily so I went with the hour. The massage was very satisfying, she had very skillful hands one of the best ever no complaints. It was so relaxing I almost forgot about the flip LOL which was a perfect finish and never rushed. Got cleaned up and a bottled of water to go. On the way out I saw an even younger pretty looking girl Amanda, will definitely try her next time. Damage 60/40.Is it a FS or roaming only?

Member #5637
10-03-17, 09:45
Anyone tried the new AMP in the same building as crystal in Lex?New childrens yoga studio on first floor now. Nice combo.

PoorBill
10-03-17, 18:15
Is easy for me to get to. Over the w / e I went back to Billings. This time the masseuse was closer to my age and it was very exciting. Same drill, strip lie down and in she comes. A little small talk and I did some touching of her legs but seemed to ignore it. Onto the flip and she commented on my state with a smile. She is attractive and I totally enjoyed her touch. She says she is a nursing student and works weekends. I'd love to see more of her. Told her I work for myself and would someday hire her, another big smile. I'm afraid I could fall in love. Lili was her name I think. I gave her 50.

Trailman44
10-04-17, 10:06
I had a dream I needed a massage to work some knots out and didn't have a lot of time for exploring. I regularly hit 157 and they have a new girl Tiffany, made the call and went for a visit.

Tiffany answered the door and she is very pretty. I am not good at estimating age but I would guess under 30. She is very attractive with a nice body.

I went for the hour for. 6. Massage was nice, asked for hard and she obliged. She speaks English better than any other I have met and is very playful during the massage. Technique was good and got the job done. Great light touch before the flip. This is where it gets weird for me. I don't know if she is new or inexperienced but she wanted me to flip before she wiped off the oil. After she brought in the hot towel I flipped. Usually at this location there is no discussion before the end of the massage, they know you will take care of them. All touching was off limits unless I tipped significantly higher than typical. She also wanted it up front. Not after. I did not opt for the upgrade but still left happy.

I have never been upsold so hard at 157. I don't think anything more is on the table, she's just really conceited with how young and good looking she is and is not afraid to tell you. If anyone has had a different or better experience I wouldn't mind hearing about it. I would like to repeat to see if she is more friendly if she sees you again but will have a hard time pulling the trigger. I may need to head to Danvers to go to the spa Angela is at now.

Member #5552
10-05-17, 06:12
I took trip there and Nicole and Tiffany were working. I chose Tiffany. Here's my take. She's dresses younger and is good at hiding her flaws. When I saw her she had a dress on with sneakers and cleavage showing. She is pretty but I would say she's closer to 35 than 25. She does have sexiness to her. Her massage skills are good not great. She wanted 100 to let the girls out and just touch them. I passed. Overall she was a turn off. She talked about how guys give her thousands of dollars. She's a dreamer. She has a bubbly personality and is nice but she is full of herself. I don't think I'd repeat with her.

I had a dream I needed a massage to work some knots out and didn't have a lot of time for exploring. I regularly hit 157 and they have a new girl Tiffany, made the call and went for a visit.

Tiffany answered the door and she is very pretty. I am not good at estimating age but I would guess under 30. She is very attractive with a nice body.

I went for the hour for. 6. Massage was nice, asked for hard and she obliged. She speaks English better than any other I have met and is very playful during the massage. Technique was good and got the job done. Great light touch before the flip. This is where it gets weird for me. I don't know if she is new or inexperienced but she wanted me to flip before she wiped off the oil. After she brought in the hot towel I flipped. Usually at this location there is no discussion before the end of the massage, they know you will take care of them. All touching was off limits unless I tipped significantly higher than typical. She also wanted it up front. Not after. I did not opt for the upgrade but still left happy.

I have never been upsold so hard at 157. I don't think anything more is on the table, she's just really conceited with how young and good looking she is and is not afraid to tell you. If anyone has had a different or better experience I wouldn't mind hearing about it. I would like to repeat to see if she is more friendly if she sees you again but will have a hard time pulling the trigger. I may need to head to Danvers to go to the spa Angela is at now..

BostonJohnny1
10-05-17, 10:00
Has anyone seen any of the new girls over at 59 cod? Used to love going their when Lilly was around. Just getting back into the game and looking for some newer young talent.

SirPsychoSexy
10-05-17, 12:18
Lilly next door at 67 Cod now.

Has anyone seen any of the new girls over at 59 cod? Used to love going their when Lilly was around. Just getting back into the game and looking for some newer young talent.

BostonJohnny1
10-05-17, 13:46
Lilly next door at 67 Cod now.Thanks,

Had seen a previous post about that but the two times I've stopped in she is no where to be seen. Usually a slightly chubby gal whom gives me a dumb look and says she can take me even after I ask about Lilly.

OhMyaChingBack
10-05-17, 14:19
Thanks,

Had seen a previous post about that but the two times I've stopped in she is no where to be seen. Usually a slightly chubby gal whom gives me a dumb look and says she can take me even after I ask about Lilly.That's Cici. I have seen her twice. Great massage but no roaming and offered DIY. No thank you.

M Scores Easy
10-05-17, 14:41
I took trip there and Nicole and Tiffany were working. I chose Tiffany. Here's my take. She's dresses younger and is good at hiding her flaws. When I saw her she had a dress on with sneakers and cleavage showing. She is pretty but I would say she's closer to 35 than 25. She does have sexiness to her. Her massage skills are good not great. She wanted 100 to let the girls out and just touch them. I passed. Overall she was a turn off. She talked about how guys give her thousands of dollars. She's a dreamer. She has a bubbly personality and is nice but she is full of herself. I don't think I'd repeat with her.

.I can't wait to go there, and tell her I want NO H. E. These girls need to be put in there place sometimes.

CuriousGorub
10-06-17, 07:57
Has anyone been to Lilly's in rockland?

NewOld
10-06-17, 15:18
Has anyone been to Lilly's in rockland?Pretty decent massage, but diy only, which absolutely doesn't work for me. Baby oil was used. Complained about my meager tip.

This was about 2 years ago. She appears to be 60ish

Floatinglife
10-06-17, 15:48
Typical Asian ad with fake pics. Wanted FS so took a chance. Bad move. Ok looking woman close to 40 and bit heavy. 160 hh 180 fh so went fh. Bad move again. Lame massage attempt. Followed by lamer FS attempt. Overall waste of time and money. Was there 35 minutes max. Won't use again.

NewOld
10-06-17, 21:14
I am a man of habit. I set out today to try a new place to me, 850 wash in Weymouth based on a recent review. However my car somehow ended up at see and are water st quincy. My latest go to.

SOOOO glad I ended up there. Got Kiki. New to me. Very good looking and just a bubbly pleasure to be with.

Got the hour. Did some nice medium pressure. 5 minutes in gave me one brush stroke downstairs. Gave a twitch of approval. Immediately went into slow tease mode. Had me flip after 5 minutes of that. Oiled me up and went to work. She let me kiss her once on yhe cheek. We were both flirting and giggling. I asked for tits. She obliged. And then did something I've never been offered. Had me sit up so I could have fulll access while she straddled my left leg and continued to jerk me off. Absolutely excellent breasts. So firm. Gorgeous. , made me finish over my left hip onto the table.

Layed back down and finished a full hour. Simoly cannot wait to see her again.

Called me handsome repeatedly. Stroking my face. Loved her.

As always YMMV. I'm sure some guys hate hearing this, but us younger, good looking, well built guys I think many times get extra special treatment. These girls are only human after all.

Griswold
10-07-17, 07:22
There is no 9650 in Waltham. Do you mean 965? 905?

Typical Asian ad with fake pics. Wanted FS so took a chance. Bad move. Ok looking woman close to 40 and bit heavy. 160 hh 180 fh so went fh. Bad move again. Lame massage attempt. Followed by lamer FS attempt. Overall waste of time and money. Was there 35 minutes max. Won't use again.

Jack A Dogov
10-07-17, 10:08
There is no 9650 in Waltham. Do you mean 965? 905?I think he means this place. Check the phone number.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-new-body-to-body-and-nuru-msg-asian-new-baby-real-pic/38876471

Floatinglife
10-07-17, 10:28
I think he means this place. Check the phone number.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-new-body-to-body-and-nuru-msg-asian-new-baby-real-pic/38876471Not worth it.

TravelerFun99
10-07-17, 10:33
If that is the place he meant it's condo / large apartment complex with decent interiors. The ads come up and the number changes every so often. Maybe it's a leasing thing because I'm pretty sure the condo I went to the first time was on a different floor the last time I went. Anyhow, the setups have had a massage table and a massage mat. The girl has always been very cute and very accommodating for me. NURU has never happened, sometimes the massage is good but obviously depends on which girl is there. My last massage was good, not professional grade, but I felt massaged afterwards. Usually they great you in lingerie and you go from there.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-new-body-to-body-and-nuru-msg-asian-new-baby-real-pic/38876471

Floatinglife
10-07-17, 11:50

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-new-body-to-body-and-nuru-msg-asian-new-baby-real-pic/38876471Not worth it.

TCollins
10-07-17, 13:24
Was in they city last week. Decided to try Eva Hair Salon in Chinatown on recommendation of my co-worker. Was fortunate enough to draw Yoyo. She was very cute. Massage skills were decent. Left happy. If you don't mind walking through hair salon to get to the massage room I would recommend.

BinAround
10-09-17, 07:59
I have a question for my fellow mongers. A lot of the ads I see on BP and CL mention that men and women are welcome. Do women get the HE that men expect from these known providers? Just curious, if anyone knows about this please post or PM, thanks and stay safe.

ReadyAndWillin
10-09-17, 10:14
As I get up in years I am more appreciative of a great massage and am not looking for the extras in years gone by. I have stopped off at this location and continue to receive a great massage from one of two very nice and attractive Chinese woman, Lin (29?) and Lindsey (38? If you are looking for a great massage, I highly recommend.

The Hobbiest O
10-09-17, 11:19
Anyone been here? I went once when she opened and very legit. Any change?

Peratrta
10-09-17, 14:28
I came across this site and can't wrap my head around two things: first how all these parlors still exist / work and have not been taken down by law enforcement, and second, nobody talks nor seems to be afraid of STDs? I have no intention to spoil the mood of this forum, just bringing a few points to get some honest opinion. Thanks.

Sex Rohmer
10-09-17, 14:47
As I get up in years I am more appreciative of a great massage and am not looking for the extras in years gone by. I have stopped off at this location and continue to receive a great massage from one of two very nice and attractive Chinese woman, Lin (29?) and Lindsey (38? If you are looking for a great massage, I highly recommend.Are you saying there is nothing more than massage?

ReadyAndWillin
10-09-17, 14:54
Are you saying there is nothing more than massage?I only received a massage, did not ask for anything else.

Iamme Iam
10-09-17, 15:11
I have a question for my fellow mongers. A lot of the ads I see on BP and CL mention that men and women are welcome. Do women get the HE that men expect from these known providers? Just curious, if anyone knows about this please post or PM, thanks and stay safe.I have known a few AMP ladies well enough to ask some of those type questions, none have ever told me they offer woman a Happy Ending. She has since retired (found a steady BF who said no more) but a Caucasian girl I visited regularly, told me she did want to find a woman who would enjoy a HE.

I assume there are places where it is available, but a woman (like men) might have to visit more than a few places to find what they are looking for.

HappyDave
10-09-17, 17:00
I have known a few AMP ladies well enough to ask some of those type questions, none have ever told me they offer woman a Happy Ending. She has since retired (found a steady BF who said no more) but a Caucasian girl I visited regularly, told me she did want to find a woman who would enjoy a HE.

I assume there are places where it is available, but a woman (like men) might have to visit more than a few places to find what they are looking for.The alphabet spas we nice woman's spas that some of the providers catered to men. Like the great Gina that dropped laundry and just wore a spray bottle the second you laid down. Anyone know were she is PM me please. It was always strange sitting in this nice waitingroom with soccer mom's and grandmother's who had no idea what was going on until the places got shut down.

SouthShoreAlex
10-09-17, 17:33
Thought I TOFTT and check it out. Nice looking thai lady, 30 ish long black hair. I was very hopeful to think she would soon be playing with my dick. Below average massage, and absolutely no touching available. I'm always looking for a new place to play and extra's on the menu, this was not the place. AVOID.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/d/relaxation-by-thai-staff/6337758904.html

CandyMan555
10-09-17, 20:32
Thought I TOFTT and check it out. Nice looking thai lady, 30 ish long black hair. I was very hopeful to think she would soon be playing with my dick. Below average massage, and absolutely no touching available. I'm always looking for a new place to play and extra's on the menu, this was not the place. AVOID.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/d/relaxation-by-thai-staff/6337758904.htmlTry Yezi, LuLu or LUcy not sure of name or Jenny worth the trip CM.

Ambrose
10-09-17, 21:29
I came across this site and can't wrap my head around two things: first how all these parlors still exist / work and have not been taken down by law enforcement, and second, nobody talks nor seems to be afraid of STDs? I have no intention to spoil the mood of this forum, just bringing a few points to get some honest opinion. Thanks.First, there is nothing illegal about massages until money is asked for or offered for in exchange for sex.

Second, most guys here (I said MOST) are concerned about STDs and most (again MOST) parlors do not offer intercourse or BJs.

Third, a lot of parlors have been shut down by LE, it's an ongoing process.

BGunn
10-09-17, 22:32
Was in the south shore and saw a spa an decided to take my chances. Built like a duplex /3 family homie home. You pull into the driveway and park on the side behind the home. Walked to side door and rang the bell and a mid 30's woman answered and let me in. She walked me upstairs where I paid for 1/2 hr. She the ln led me up another set upstairs to a room. She played music from a radio in the hallway. No doors just curtains. Massage was good, she let me roam OTC. She teased a bit before the flip. She tried to uncharge the basic to let me play with her tits uncovered. I talked her down to basic charge and flirted with her so she was cool about it. Release was really good. Will repeat.What was your providers name? Been there a few times but not recently. Wonder if the faces have changed. Same ones have been there for a couple years.

M Scores Easy
10-10-17, 08:34
First, there is nothing illegal about massages until money is asked for or offered for in exchange for sex.

Second, most guys here (I said MOST) are concerned about STDs and most (again MOST) parlors do not offer intercourse or BJs.

Third, a lot of parlors have been shut down by LE, it's an ongoing process.Couldn't have said it any better. Agreed.

Floatinglife
10-10-17, 13:49
I only received a massage, did not ask for anything else.Drew Lin. Great massage. Young, thin and pretty. She was so sweet I didn't have the heart to ask fore more. Not sure it's available.

SouthShoreAlex
10-10-17, 14:29
Try Yezi, LuLu or LUcy not sure of name or Jenny worth the trip CM.I used to go to Yezi when Amanda was there, good service. Not sure if she's still around. The other girl there was egggh, so I haven't been back in a while. I just may drop in though. I'm looking for a young hot liberal minded girl with possible extra's. Pm's gratefully accepted.

HappyDave
10-10-17, 14:55
First, there is nothing illegal about massages until money is asked for or offered for in exchange for sex.

Third, a lot of parlors have been shut down by LE, it's an ongoing process.Could add, areas like Quincy and Waltham that have rising Asian populations the AMP's are socially accepted, there are some deep under our radar that are Asian only. LE is not pressured to shit them down. Think of Angels and many others that have been operating out in the open forever. Mostly HJ only some with added menu, so long as they stay within certain boundaries there are no issues.

I even know some cops that frequent them. Now some towns they do get shut down as fast as they open. Human trafficking is now accepted anywhere but that is more the two call AAMP' s than the store fronts.

NewOld
10-10-17, 15:30
I used to go to Yezi when Amanda was there, good service. Not sure if she's still around. The other girl there was egggh, so I haven't been back in a while. I just may drop in though. I'm looking for a young hot liberal minded girl with possible extra's. Pm's gratefully accepted.I believe Lucy used to call herself Amanda. Amanda has what looks like a burn scar on her arm. And from what I've heard of lucy, same scar. I had sex with her probably a year ago and reported it here (different username) and she started getting a million guys coming in requesting her, so I think she finally just changed her name. I haven't heard any more reports of her fucking anyone, but there are reports she's still doing bbj. Tits out too.

Olepapa
10-10-17, 17:41
As I get up in years I am more appreciative of a great massage and am not looking for the extras in years gone by. I have stopped off at this location and continue to receive a great massage from one of two very nice and attractive Chinese woman, Lin (29?) and Lindsey (38? If you are looking for a great massage, I highly recommend.I am 72, almost 73 and the massage is not what I come in for. Still going strong I guess.

MasajoViro
10-10-17, 19:21
I have a question for my fellow mongers. A lot of the ads I see on BP and CL mention that men and women are welcome. Do women get the HE that men expect from these known providers? Just curious, if anyone knows about this please post or PM, thanks and stay safe.Apparently, it happens but is somewhat / fairly rare. There was a dude on the Tampa board looking for a place he and his girlfriend could go together and enjoy a happy ending in the same room. He said it had happened to them before, but who knows if he was dreaming? He claimed once he booked a couples massage at an AMP and found one AMP girl would do the girlfriend and the other wouldn't. Apparently negotiations were kind of awkward.

An LMT friend of mine -- in another city, not Beantown, so don't bother asking -- *advertises* for both men & women, but gets mostly men. She does 'extras' for her regulars and is really quite good at both the massage and the ending. She told me it is not as attractive financially, but she gets tired of providing extras all the time and gets real tired of the 'pigs' that visit. Actually, can you blame her? Treat everyone with respect and you will be a lot better off -- and a lot happier when the massage is over. I've actually been *thanked* by an LMT for "treating her with respect" when she finished the HE and was hugging me. Just sayin'.

Peter Tsv
10-10-17, 23:42
Hi all, I am new here and in the area, wanted to check out the asian massage places in Cambridge where you can leave Happy. Any recommendations? Be happy to write the reviews after the visit. Thanks!

Top Floor
10-10-17, 23:48
Stopped by the other day for a session with Jenny. Saw a young, cute girl there. Has anyone else tried her?

TIA.

Top.

HappyDave
10-11-17, 07:45
Could add, areas like Quincy and Waltham that have rising Asian populations the AMP's are socially accepted, there are some deep under our radar that are Asian only. LE is not pressured to shit them down. Think of Angels and many others that have been operating out in the open forever. Mostly HJ only some with added menu, so long as they stay within certain boundaries there are no issues.

I even know some cops that frequent them. Now some towns they do get shut down as fast as they open. Human trafficking is now accepted anywhere but that is more the two call AAMP' s than the store fronts.Found some errors in my report due to auto check.

I swear the phone changes word when I hit send. Two in particular. LE is not under pressure to "shut" them down and human trafficking is "not" accepted.

ChetHicks
10-11-17, 11:51
Long time lurker, fist post.

Called ahead for Lulu, first visit at 905. Service was exactly as mentioned here. Great access to the twins and the massage was great.

60/60 will repeat.

BinAround
10-11-17, 12:15
Apparently, it happens but is somewhat / fairly rare. There was a dude on the Tampa board looking for a place he and his girlfriend could go together and enjoy a happy ending in the same room. He said it had happened to them before, but who knows if he was dreaming? He claimed once he booked a couples massage at an AMP and found one AMP girl would do the girlfriend and the other wouldn't. Apparently negotiations were kind of awkward.

An LMT friend of mine -- in another city, not Beantown, so don't bother asking -- *advertises* for both men & women, but gets mostly men. She does 'extras' for her regulars and is really quite good at both the massage and the ending. She told me it is not as attractive financially, but she gets tired of providing extras all the time and gets real tired of the 'pigs' that visit. Actually, can you blame her? Treat everyone with respect and you will be a lot better off -- and a lot happier when the massage is over. I've actually been *thanked* by an LMT for "treating her with respect" when she finished the HE and was hugging me. Just sayin'.I think what MasajoViro is saying here is spot on regarding respect. I'm a relative newbie at visiting AMPs but I perceive that these girls work long days doing massages, jerking guys off, doing laundry and changing sheets. In many cases these are 12 hour days, how many days a week I don't know. They are doing this because it is all they know how to do to make money. Basic kindness and respect should be the norm here for us mongers. I'm not saying that there aren't providers that try to upsell or short you on time but when that happens chalk it up to experience and make a graceful exit. Just my. 05 worth.

Jack617
10-11-17, 12:48
Hi all, I am new here and in the area, wanted to check out the asian massage places in Cambridge where you can leave Happy. Any recommendations? Be happy to write the reviews after the visit. Thanks!Go here and report back. Your welcome.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/wonderful-thai/6341801749.html

Ambrose
10-11-17, 14:40
Found some errors in my report due to auto check.

I swear the phone changes word when I hit send. Two in particular. LE is not under pressure to "shut" them down and human trafficking is "not" accepted.When I first read your post all I could think was WTF is wrong with him thinking human trafficking is now acceptable. Good to know you haven't lost your marbles.

The Hobbiest O
10-11-17, 15:05
Went over to Harrison and rang the buzzer for 2 D. Up to 2nd floor and she was waiting outside the door. Interesting price of 45 minutes w TS for. 80 with this 20 something cutie. She was petty cute and had long dark hair. She told me her name but I can't remember it now.

TS was lots of fun with plenty of attention to the boys. She asked me how hard and I wanted soft and it became a nice, gentle 30 minute tease. She did reach under and I flipped over. She massaged all the right places and her technique on the ending was amazing and her milking motion left me totally drained.

The only negative was limited otc roaming. Costs were 80 + 40 and I will def return.

Ambrose
10-11-17, 15:20
Go here and report back. Your welcome.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/wonderful-thai/6341801749.htmlIf you go there be sure to ask for a natural woman, they have both, women and ladyboys, unless you prefer the latter. After typing the last three letters of your screen name in the title of my post I'm wondering if that's an abbreviation for something we can't mention here, hope not.

Gezbo
10-11-17, 18:59
I have a question for my fellow mongers. A lot of the ads I see on BP and CL mention that men and women are welcome. Do women get the HE that men expect from these known providers? Just curious, if anyone knows about this please post or PM, thanks and stay safe.Barbara in Quincy used to do it. As for Asian providers, I don't think so.

Herow
10-12-17, 18:34
Quite often it's 7 days a week, 14 hours a day, for a few weeks at a time with a little time off in-between. They are also doing it because it's the only way to make money fast enough once they get to America to handle certain problems in their lives. Almost none of them are doing it because of some deep inner love for touching fat old man dick. Everything said about respect and kindness is true here; when you think about someone basically trapped in a location almost their whole week without good English skills, just imagine you are them. Bring them something nice they can't otherwise get. Fresh fruit? A newspaper from Chinatown? It really makes their day, and they will make yours.

Also they aren't hookers. They could BE hookers if they wanted to do that, but working in an AMP gives them a little more. Choice? If they don't like you at all, they can turn you down. If the place is run by a good Mamasan she may straight up ban you if you are a jerk. Part of going to an AMP is you need to respect their power of choice. If you had a solid report some woman blew another guy on the board but she won't give more than a HE to you when you visit. Oh well. That's how the dice roll. Be polite, make your best offer, and if there is really no connection then just walk away and you will both be happier.

I think what MasajoViro is saying here is spot on regarding respect. I'm a relative newbie at visiting AMPs but I perceive that these girls work long days doing massages, jerking guys off, doing laundry and changing sheets. In many cases these are 12 hour days, how many days a week I don't know. They are doing this because it is all they know how to do to make money. Basic kindness and respect should be the norm here for us mongers. I'm not saying that there aren't providers that try to upsell or short you on time but when that happens chalk it up to experience and make a graceful exit. Just my. 05 worth.

Jack617
10-12-17, 18:39
Just when I think the board is mostly polluted by idiots and first post question askers, a breath of fresh air.

Smart, accurate and intelligent post, thank you.

Quite often it's 7 days a week, 14 hours a day, for a few weeks at a time with a little time off in-between. They are also doing it because it's the only way to make money fast enough once they get to America to handle certain problems in their lives. Almost none of them are doing it because of some deep inner love for touching fat old man dick. Everything said about respect and kindness is true here; when you think about someone basically trapped in a location almost their whole week without good English skills, just imagine you are them. Bring them something nice they can't otherwise get. Fresh fruit? A newspaper from Chinatown? It really makes their day, and they will make yours.

Also they aren't hookers. They could BE hookers if they wanted to do that, but working in an AMP gives them a little more. Choice? If they don't like you at all, they can turn you down. If the place is run by a good Mamasan she may straight up ban you if you are a jerk. Part of going to an AMP is you need to respect their power of choice. If you had a solid report some woman blew another guy on the board but she won't give more than a HE to you when you visit. Oh well. That's how the dice roll. Be polite, make your best offer, and if there is really no connection then just walk away and you will both be happier..

MasajoViro
10-12-17, 22:24
I think what MasajoViro is saying here is spot on regarding respect. I'm a relative newbie at visiting AMPs but I perceive that these girls work long days doing massages, jerking guys off, doing laundry and changing sheets. In many cases these are 12 hour days, how many days a week I don't know. They are doing this because it is all they know how to do to make money. Basic kindness and respect should be the norm here for us mongers. I'm not saying that there aren't providers that try to upsell or short you on time but when that happens chalk it up to experience and make a graceful exit. Just my. 05 worth.

Also they aren't hookers. They could BE hookers if they wanted to do that, but working in an AMP gives them a little more. Choice? If they don't like you at all, they can turn you down. If the place is run by a good Mamasan she may straight up ban you if you are a jerk. Part of going to an AMP is you need to respect their power of choice. If you had a solid report some woman blew another guy on the board but she won't give more than a HE to you when you visit. Oh well. That's how the dice roll. Be polite, make your best offer, and if there is really no connection then just walk away and you will both be happier.

Thanks for appreciating the comments, guys. Just being respectful has gotten me some very nice times -- and not just the HE. Some conversation, some respect will often yield more than a hurried finish-and-out-the-door session. You might be the bright spot in the AMP girl's or LMT's day and be treated kindly in return or given a longer, more caring session. Maybe even more than you paid for with dollars.

HappyDave
10-13-17, 08:13
Thanks for appreciating the comments, guys. Just being respectful has gotten me some very nice times -- and not just the HE. Some conversation, some respect will often yield more than a hurried finish-and-out-the-door session. You might be the bright spot in the AMP girl's or LMT's day and be treated kindly in return or given a longer, more caring session. Maybe even more than you paid for with dollars.Mostly at MMS of old and FE, I have had some great conversations with the girls. They never talk about family but we're they are from, where they are living now. Most state that when they go back to Flushing or some as far away as California they don't work at an AMP, they try to keep that part of there life a secret. They do get up a bit, I saw CeCe at NMS alot. One day I was walking up the big stairs and she was running down all dressed up and perky. We had a quick exchange of pleasantries and she got in a nice car with another girl and left. I dropped in about three weeks latter and got her. After the event we were lying on the table talking, she told me that day I had seen her she had gon shopping with a friend. I was talking with one girl at FE and she was telling me she was going to work soon doing nails. If you do get to know them a bit and they stick around long enough for more visits and you click, each visit gets better and better.

Member #5552
10-13-17, 10:24
I stopped in here this past week and saw Jenny. She is attractive in her own way and playful. She had a little armpit BO but it was late and she may have had a busy day. Otherwise a nice experience. She was very roamy with her fingers. She had a limited menu but I felt like more is on the table. If anyone has had better luck I'd love to hear. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Jrvegasfun
10-13-17, 13:35
I'll be in Boston / China Town tonight and need a recommendation for a MP that is open past 11 pm. I'm sure it's tough to find but would appreciate any tips. My usual Ctown spot closes at 10 pm and don't feel like taking a drive to RI PMs welcome.

Faptastic
10-15-17, 15:04
Hello fellow hobbyists. First off I would like to say thank you to all of those who post information here on the Forum. Is much appreciated by all of us readers. I don't take the time as many of you do to post on here but occasionally I like to share my findings. I apologize if this gets a little lengthy. Just want to give a quick summary of some of the places I've visited in the last few months. I apologize if some of the information is outdated. With any of these reviews I welcome you to direct message me for any specifics that I left out in my general description.

I'll start with my regular spot. I visit here frequently in between the occasional exploratory visits to other facilities. Tao Spa in Chelmsford. . 7 includes table shower. I've been coming here for years and I'm never disappointed. I usually see Angie since I've developed a relationship with her and we always have a fun time. I've tried many AMPs North of Boston and this one I believe has better than the average when it comes to attractiveness of the females working. Always a good tease leading up to the flip here and when I see Angie sometimes that can last up to 20 minutes. I'm a pretty regular customer and have never been able to get more than the usual HJ but I've had some pretty great ones here. Some otc but utc won't happen here.

Lynnway- . 7 includes tableshower. One of the few tableshower places around. Curious what the deal is with this place. Its the only AMP that I know of in lynn and its been in business in the same location for years. I assume they have some kind of deal worked out. I've also been here a bunch of times. Girls here tend to be on the older side. 40's-50's. They put you in a dry sauna between the table shower and the massage room so you go in nice and warm and dry. Almost always get a really good massage here but the tease is minimal. Girls here seem to be a little more on the cautious side. Almost every time I've been they say. Okay all done. When I hint that I may not be done they say. I don't want trouble. Don't get me in trouble. A quick reassurance and you're on your way.

Albion wakefield- made a stop here after reading a review that caught my interest. The reviewer said during the massage that the girl pulled down her pants and encouraged him to massage her ass while she massage him. As it turns out I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth as I had a very similar experience. Not the most attractive I've had but nice curves and pop the girls out after the flip. Massage itself was quite mediocre but still a good time. Returned it to the same place a couple weeks later and Drew a different girl. A little cuter a little younger and a little thinner but overall a very average massage and ending. . 4 for 30 m.

Great road acton- decided to TOFTT on this one as this place doesn't seem to exist anywhere on the internet. It's quite close to where I live so I had seen it a few times. It's right across from a McDonald's and next door to a locksmith. I didn't see any reviews of it here and they don't advertise on Craigslist or Backpage. I couldn't even find them in a general listing on Google. Did a little Recon the day before and just walked in to ask about prices. Only one girl in side and not sure of the nationality. Not your typical Chinese or Korean. She appeared to be something else but I really couldn't tell you. Broken English just pointed to the sign that had prices listed. Looked like most AMP's I've been in before so I returned the next day. The girl wasn't bad looking until she smiled and you saw the fucked-up Grill but not terrible. Massage was not great. HJ was pretty mechanical and not sure I even would have finished without her pulling the girls out. I was pretty disappointed since this is quite close to where I live and would have been a great new regular spot but unless I just don't have the time to go anywhere else I doubt I would repeat.

Main stoned ham- give this a shot about a month ago. Number one thing I didn't like about it was there wasn't a room available when I got there so they had me sit down in the front where you then see the guys on their way out. Not a fan of that. Not a great massage and pretty average ending. Some otc but no under. Wouldn't repeat.

Moody waltham- walked in here a few weeks ago despite my better judgement because there was a police detail right out front with some construction. Probably would have kept on walking if there wasn't a big box truck blocking the cops view of the entrance so that I at least didn't have to look the cop in the eye as I walked in. I had High Hopes right away as I was greeted by by far one of the more attractive girls I've seen in an AMP around here. Definitely not that old late twenties or early thirties and very attractive. Unfortunately the massage was average with very little tease and a very basic h j. Definitely didn't seem to have a lot of experience in this type of thing. Tried a little OTC but she positioned herself away so I could no longer touch her. . 6 . 4. I might try it again with a different girl or with the same girl after she's maybe been broken in a bit. But there's a handful of other places in Waltham that I've yet to try so I might have to make my way through those before I return.

828 arlington- stopped in for 30 minutes. 4. Girl kept telling me next time you come 1 hour. One hour is 6. This is something I've always down confusing. If you get for for 30 minutes and the same tip you can make a lot more money than doing one hour for 6. I would think they would encourage more 30-minute appointments. Anyway. Not a very private place. You enter right on a busy Street, the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling and there are no doors, only curtains. The woman was older and curvy and not very attractive. This was another situation where I'm not sure I would have finished if she hadn't pulled out the girls and let me play a bit. I think she's sensed that was the case and that's why she took them out.

That's all I got for now guys. How this is helpful. Again. If you are looking for details on any if these places or any other places north of Boston. I may have also been there at some point as well. Feel free to pvt message me.

Also. I recently read a review of parkhurst in chelsmford and was wondering if anyone could verify as it seemed maybe to good to be true. I'm a BIG fan of UTC so if you know a good spot I hope you can share.

PoorBill
10-15-17, 20:02
So I went back to my old favorite spot. My girl was not there,(wwekends only I think) milfy nice lady took my 40 and I went into the same room and it was a repeat of my first visit although during the finish she did let me feel her breasts under her blouse. Very nice time and I left relaxed.

Next time I decided to try something different. I found a non descriptive building near Quincy center and parked out back and went in. The office door was opened a bit so I went in and was greeted by two women. Both pretty decent looking, I ended up with the shorter of the two. I was hoping for the taller long haired one. She took the 40 and I got on the table, everything was really good. I had a very nice time and overtipped (100) and when leaving the other one said come back soon and try me. I plan to soon, she gave me her number!

I want to go back and see what develops and so I do not to be to descriptive at this time.

Member #5552
10-16-17, 06:47
Name and address of place? Name of provider?

So I went back to my old favorite spot. My girl was not there,(wwekends only I think) milfy nice lady took my 40 and I went into the same room and it was a repeat of my first visit although during the finish she did let me feel her breasts under her blouse. Very nice time and I left relaxed.

Next time I decided to try something different. I found a non descriptive building near Quincy center and parked out back and went in. The office door was opened a bit so I went in and was greeted by two women. Both pretty decent looking, I ended up with the shorter of the two. I was hoping for the taller long haired one. She took the 40 and I got on the table, everything was really good. I had a very nice time and overtipped (100) and when leaving the other one said come back soon and try me. I plan to soon, she gave me her number!

I want to go back and see what develops and so I do not to be to descriptive at this time..

Grino
10-16-17, 09:14
Had a few free hours mid morning last week and decided it was time for a massage. Called joyous spa and got an appointment (probably no need to call ahead but hey why not). Got there pretty wide open parking lot to street view, also waited at door as it was locked felt a little exposed. Decent girl about 40 greeted me and led to a room. She was a 5 tops but not to bad. The bug issue here was the pungent smell in the place like the toilets hadn't been flushed in a week really turned me off on the place immediately. How ever it wasn't as bad in the room so I sucked it up and stayed for 1\2 hour was planning on an hour but I didn't think I could deal with the smell. She gave a decent massage and on the turn was adequate little otc but not much more on the menu as far as I could tell. Paid and the regular fee and left a 20 tip but and got the hell out of there as the smell in the main room is awful. Also that is where she had me leave my shoes so had to get them on in the lobby which was a little awkward. All in all will not return. Smell was a killer.

Fly Dangler
10-16-17, 13:51
I want to go back and see what develops and so I do not to be to descriptive at this time.Trying to figure out the reason you posted this at all. It gives nothing in the way of useful info.

Jrvegasfun
10-16-17, 18:38
Great post, thanks for all the reviews and leg work.

Hello fellow hobbyists. First off I would like to say thank you to all of those who post information here on the Forum. Is much appreciated by all of us readers. I don't take the time as many of you do to post on here but occasionally I like to share my findings. I apologize if this gets a little lengthy. Just want to give a quick summary of some of the places I've visited in the last few months. I apologize if some of the information is outdated. With any of these reviews I welcome you to direct message me for any specifics that I left out in my general description.

That's all I got for now guys. How this is helpful. Again. If you are looking for details on any if these places or any other places north of Boston. I may have also been there at some point as well. Feel free to pvt message me.

Also. I recently read a review of parkhurst in chelsmford and was wondering if anyone could verify as it seemed maybe to good to be true. I'm a BIG fan of UTC so if you know a good spot I hope you can share.

ArtArt112
10-17-17, 00:25
Any good places in the area that either do full or more than HJ, only been to crescent in waltham a few times, and they seem to do more than just the basic.

ArtArt112
10-17-17, 02:06
Any good places in the area that either do full or more than HJ, only been to crescent in waltham a few times, and they seem to do more than just the basic.Sorry meant to write don't do more than basic.

PoorBill
10-17-17, 05:42
Name and address of place? Name of provider?

.2 billings rd quincy.

Ginny or jenny not sure of name.

Jrvegasfun
10-17-17, 17:43
Whats the deal with this place? I've been in the past (2 years) and had Lina or Lisa give a decent massage but no budge on the HE. Seen recent ads for it on BP and CL with same address and number.

Faptastic
10-17-17, 21:11
Whats the deal with this place? I've been in the past (2 years) and had Lina or Lisa give a decent massage but no budge on the HE. Seen recent ads for it on BP and CL with same address and number.I reviewed in my rather lengthy post just a couple days ago. I was there a few weeks ago. Got the HE although nothing spectacular.

Top Floor
10-17-17, 21:17
Lina sold it about a year ago. New owners. She's no longer there.

Whats the deal with this place? I've been in the past (2 years) and had Lina or Lisa give a decent massage but no budge on the HE. Seen recent ads for it on BP and CL with same address and number.

M Scores Easy
10-18-17, 13:12
Whats the deal with this place? I've been in the past (2 years) and had Lina or Lisa give a decent massage but no budge on the HE. Seen recent ads for it on BP and CL with same address and number.This place was different name and was strictly legit until about a year ago. I've been there twice in the last 3 months. Once was a decent massage and no HE, and the most recent was really playful older woman. Nice looking. Showed me her panties while giving HE. Very playful. I would go if she is there, but did not ask her name.

Floatinglife
10-18-17, 14:41
Anyone have luck at this new place in Bedford? Tried once and got DIY.

FolleBlanche
10-18-17, 15:15
I really prefer places that don't use scented oils of any kind, whether it's the baby oil used during massage and HE or the stuff they sometimes use on a head and neck massages after soft touch. Nothing's worse than being perfumed with baby oil, cocoa butter, or worst of all cheap perfume from the masseuse herself. What are your go-to places for a good experience without lingering smells?

I'm particularly curious about whether Lilly's in CT fits the bill after all of the good reports.

Two of mine:

1) Peach Garden in Lunenburg. Reviewed plenty on the Fitchburg board, so I won't repeat what others have said.

2) Rosa in Waltham (Newton St) - three different ladies all do good quality massage and I've never left unhappy. Coco is the best of the three. Probably late 30's or early 40's and pretty. Spinner body, glasses, limited English. Tease and HE begins while you're face down and can finish that way if you like.

Natebost
10-19-17, 12:20
I went to Unique in Weymouth yesterday and drew Coco- young and cute. I found it strange that she seemed talkative when I walked in and then claimed to know absolutely zero English in the room. I wasnt sure if this was true or just a way to get me to stop asking her to touch my junk. Anyway, it was a pretty decent massage as far as AMP goes. She did use quite a to of oil but wiped and offered a big towel at the end. She gave full hour and it was a good finish. She had a towel on me for a decent amount of the time but uncovered it when she was working the parts she was on. She didn't want me to really touch her while she was finishing but let me roam during the actual massage which I found strange. Anyhow $60 + $20 was the damage.

Fuhgetaboudit
10-20-17, 08:33
Visited #158 place on Rt 126 and finally getting around to post, the place is nice, rooms are long enough, but kinda thin and not very wide. Believe I drew Amy not Angel. OK massage, language ok, enthusiasm mediocre, energy level and sustainability fair, got the entire hour of time, overall 4. 5 of 10. Experience with her was nothing to write home about or want me to take her home to meet the family. Left an ok tip and departed. I am confident others have experienced this as well; I almost made the mistake of knocking on the other tenant in the building, which has a bright AMP-like spa sign as well, but that is a legit spa, so be careful if you go, to enter on stage-left!

Cheffy
10-20-17, 13:19
I had a someone tell me never to wear Trojan condoms again because they taste awful. First for me so it had me wondering if you all know which condoms women prefer for CBJ?

FolleBlanche
10-20-17, 15:53
I really prefer places that don't use scented oils of any kind, whether it's the baby oil used during massage and HE or the stuff they sometimes use on a head and neck massages after soft touch. Nothing's worse than being perfumed with baby oil, cocoa butter, or worst of all cheap perfume from the masseuse herself. What are your go-to places for a good experience without lingering smells?

I'm particularly curious about whether Lilly's in CT fits the bill after all of the good reports.

Two of mine:

1) Peach Garden in Lunenburg. Reviewed plenty on the Fitchburg board, so I won't repeat what others have said.

2) Rosa in Waltham (Newton St) - three different ladies all do good quality massage and I've never left unhappy. Coco is the best of the three. Probably late 30's or early 40's and pretty. Spinner body, glasses, limited English. Tease and HE begins while you're face down and can finish that way if you like.I was asked to elaborate on Rosa -- here's the deal:

It's in a cluster of corner stores along with some kind of fitness center, a hair salon and a vape shop. It's in-between the vape and hair places, and all three of them look sketchy together. There's lots of parking available across the street, and it's an easy crosswalk over. There is a playground a half block away, so you may want to pay attention to whether you're being paid attention to. I've never seen anyone scoping me as I walked over, though.

As far as I can tell, there are three workers. I'd say Coco is the youngest and most attractive. She's probably late 30's, very fit, and small-chested. Classic spinner type. The other two are both slender and a little taller. One is probably late 40's or early 50's, but looks younger in dim light. She has a tattoo of some sort on her shoulder. The last one is, I think, the mamasan. Older still, and I've seen her smoking on her way in. All three have helped me out, all with the same basic experience -- a decent massage with oil, and ST without any asking in the case of the two younger ones. The older lady teased and made clear that HE was available, but then she said "all done," which quickly became her asking me to DIY, then zero resistance to my request that it be her job instead. Technique declines in quality with age, it seems, but I'd repeat with any of them. Coco will reach under if you shift to allow it, and I've gone to my hands and knees a time or two. Once, she kept on going to the finish without asking me to flip. Not a bad way to go, honestly. Coco's cool with OTC. I've never checked with the others.

The setup is two decently-sized rooms with very high ceilings and real doors, but there's a gap between the walls and the ceiling. Sound most definitely carries, including in the kitchen and bathroom behind the second room, but the ladies are good about turning on fans in the rooms to mask sound. There's a rig for backwalking, but you may have to ask for it. I got it one time from the second girl.

Always happy with. 6-. 4.

Jrvegasfun
10-21-17, 00:07
Took a break from a usual favorite to check this place out in Malden after seeing CL ads. Place is legit. Called ahead and was in 15 minutes later. . 7 for hour with older Asian name Tina. Massage itself was very very good. Probably the best massage I've gotten. When timer went off she kept going for another 10 minutes to finish off my other leg. No chance of HE at this place. Left. 1 for tip and left.

Jack A Dogov
10-21-17, 00:52
I had a someone tell me never to wear Trojan condoms again because they taste awful. First for me so it had me wondering if you all know which condoms women prefer for CBJ?Flavored ones.

AmpExplorer
10-22-17, 09:20
Flavored ones.Bought fire and ice one time. All the Cumberlands farm had.

It was a "hit" for FS.

Flavored maybe preferred. The AMP / AaMp often use tight cheap ones which actually become counterproductive for our quick finish'they desire!

RealNowhereMan
10-22-17, 13:46
So had a chance to check out Chi's new digs in the back of the building last week. It's definitely a bit nicer (better lighting, carpet much nicer, etc), but the walls seem a bit thinner, or else something about the vents or whatever means sound travels a bit more easy (I could hear everything going on in the "break room" / kitchen area. Still, same overall Chi experience, which is pretty solid overall. One plus of the new space is it looks like there's no more "random extra table in a curtained off space in the kitchen room" for when it gets crowded; it looks like every table has it's own real room now.

Also tried 1714 in Brook. 3?. Weeks ago. The actual interior space is really nice, but it's also very public (1st floor on a very busy street with a lot of foot traffic, albeit the entrance door is around the side). You get the sense that this place started out trying to make it as a traditional massage spa (given it's pretty nice inside, there's lots of advertising on the outside, etc) but then has had to increasingly turn to the dark side over time as business didn't turn out as expected. Experience was basically the exact "mean / average" AMP session; exactly what you'd expect, but no better.

Does anyone know if the Kent Spa folks ended up opening shop somewhere else after their central Brookline location closed down? Also curious about that new (? Is it?) Adams place in Newt that has started advertising on BP recently-ish.

Ftp4488
10-22-17, 19:52
Wanted to post a quick review here. I feel like she has been reviewed previously by another name but I haven't been keeping up with the boards. I've had nothing but great experiences with her at her studio in Cambridge. Easy visitor parking and private.

She gives a fantastic massage. I do believe she's licensed or it's at least that level of professionalism in her massages. I've done 60 and 90 minute sessions (60 and 80 tip respectively). She couples the great massage with fantastic teasing. The 90 minute session was 2 pops. One on my front and one on my back. I haven't tried to get anything beyond the basics with her as I'm just not interested (this includes roaming). She isn't unattractive though. I'd say early / mid 40's.

Looks: 6.

Massage: 9.

Ending: 9.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/pengs-massage-studio/6353504613.html

Rito1
10-22-17, 21:09
I had a someone tell me never to wear Trojan condoms again because they taste awful. First for me so it had me wondering if you all know which condoms women prefer for CBJ?Go to Condom world on Newbury street or order on line.

http://w.mawebcenters.com/condomworld2/ecommerce/assortedflavoredcondoms.asp

Rito1
10-22-17, 21:15
I had a someone tell me never to wear Trojan condoms again because they taste awful. First for me so it had me wondering if you all know which condoms women prefer for CBJ?Go to Condom world on Newbury street or order on line.

http://w.mawebcenters.com/condomworld2/ecommerce/assortedflavoredcondoms.asp

Rito1
10-22-17, 21:41
They busted a house in North Quincy. I notice less ad on BP from the AAMP'S. This must be why.

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/20171020/cops-quincy-home-was-being-used-for-prostitution

Plemo
10-23-17, 12:32
Dropped in new AMP over the weekend. Nice looking place but curtains instead of doors and wall do not reach the ceiling. Had a great massage by Wendy. Probably one of the best massages I have had, but absolutely no extras, no tease, no touching.

Did. 4 for the hh. Left. 2. Will not repeat.

ChetHicks
10-23-17, 13:28
Took a break from a usual favorite to check this place out in Malden after seeing CL ads. Place is legit. Called ahead and was in 15 minutes later. . 7 for hour with older Asian name Tina. Massage itself was very very good. Probably the best massage I've gotten. When timer went off she kept going for another 10 minutes to finish off my other leg. No chance of HE at this place. Left. 1 for tip and left.Used to be my go to place. Haven't been in months but I always left happy. One time I did have to ask 3 times after she said all done.

AceTrav
10-23-17, 20:50
Wanted to post a quick review here. I feel like she has been reviewed previously by another name but I haven't been keeping up with the boards. I've had nothing but great experiences with her at her studio in Cambridge. Easy visitor parking and private.

She gives a fantastic massage. I do believe she's licensed or it's at least that level of professionalism in her massages. I've done 60 and 90 minute sessions (60 and 80 tip respectively). She couples the great massage with fantastic teasing. The 90 minute session was 2 pops. One on my front and one on my back. I haven't tried to get anything beyond the basics with her as I'm just not interested (this includes roaming). She isn't unattractive though. I'd say early / mid 40's.

Looks: 6.

Massage: 9.

Ending: 9.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/pengs-massage-studio/6353504613.htmlWhat does she look like? Is she fat or thin?

Member #5552
10-24-17, 00:16
I reviewed her before. She's short, just ok looking with a little belly. She does have nice legs and place is clean. Weird set up in some guys house. His sneakers are all around the front entrance. I had the feeling someone was upstairs in the house when I was there. Just a weird vibe all around.

I also got a odd antagonistic pm regarding her after I reviewed her which I thought could have been her or her handler.

What does she look like? Is she fat or thin?.

Hallucinating
10-24-17, 00:36
I called ahead to 905 in the 'tham. I asked if LuLu would be available (as per some previous posts about her spelunking capabilities) tomorrow at 9 am (I'm an early riser). Communication was not so good, I thought I heard "9 am good" so I assumed I was all set. When I got there, door was locked. Couldn't quite make out the number the inner door said to call, plus I tend not to carry a phone or I'd with me. I waited about 15 minutes or so and tried again with no luck. I stumbled into the herb store that was next door and a very kind Asian man called them and he walked me to the door. All very helpful. In my mind I was thinking this was all a bit sketchy, but it didn't feel sketchy.

So up the stairs, guided into the room clearly I was not expected. Could hear sounds of someone finishing their breakfast. The room was dim and I was thankful. The table was a bit thin on padding but not uncomfortable. MeiMei or MiMi was my provider. She was not overly communicative but was friendly enough. I would not say cute, slight paunch but not gruesome. She started the massage with the towel on which had me worried a bit, no need, it was lost after about 10 minutes of massaging, She did get into my back with her elbows which I found more uncomfortable than a deep massage. I mentioned it and she moved on from the elbow technique. Over all the massage was meh. There were a few stokes she did with oil around my neck and shoulders that actually was quite decent. Not the best not the worst.

She eventually she did reach under the carriage and took my situation in hand. She also willingly worked out the prostate but was not necessarily skilled. The flip came along with lift up the shirt roaming and mammary glad tasting. Not the finest pair, but serviceable, and willing. I quickly popped, she cleaned up and got a water. She commented next time she would try to go slower but I was not rushed, I just have a hair trigger.

Standard hour 60 & same for tip -- she was kind and willing.

Member #5552
10-24-17, 08:25
I made my way over to CB and saw Jenny again. Massage was very poor due to her constantly being on her phone. I don't know any of you guys ever had this happen but she kept going from two hands to one I could tell when she was texting someone she was completely disengage from the massage. After the hot towel I told her I knew what she was doing and that I was not happy. I left her a $20 tip. I highly doubt I will repeat with her.

Johnson686
10-24-17, 10:10
I called ahead to 905 in the 'tham. I asked if LuLu would be available (as per some previous posts about her spelunking capabilities) tomorrow at 9 am (I'm an early riser). Communication was not so good, I thought I heard "9 am good" so I assumed I was all set. When I got there, door was locked. Couldn't quite make out the number the inner door said to call, plus I tend not to carry a phone or I'd with me. I waited about 15 minutes or so and tried again with no luck. I stumbled into the herb store that was next door and a very kind Asian man called them and he walked me to the door. All very helpful. In my mind I was thinking this was all a bit sketchy, but it didn't feel sketchy.

So up the stairs, guided into the room clearly I was not expected. Could hear sounds of someone finishing their breakfast. The room was dim and I was thankful. The table was a bit thin on padding but not uncomfortable. MeiMei or MiMi was my provider. She was not overly communicative but was friendly enough. I would not say cute, slight paunch but not gruesome. She started the massage with the towel on which had me worried a bit, no need, it was lost after about 10 minutes of massaging, She did get into my back with her elbows which I found more uncomfortable than a deep massage. I mentioned it and she moved on from the elbow technique. Over all the massage was meh. There were a few stokes she did with oil around my neck and shoulders that actually was quite decent. Not the best not the worst.

She eventually she did reach under the carriage and took my situation in hand. She also willingly worked out the prostate but was not necessarily skilled. The flip came along with lift up the shirt roaming and mammary glad tasting. Not the finest pair, but serviceable, and willing. I quickly popped, she cleaned up and got a water. She commented next time she would try to go slower but I was not rushed, I just have a hair trigger.

Standard hour 60 & same for tip -- she was kind and willing.Great review, bonus points for using the word "spelunking".

HowardSprague
10-24-17, 10:24
I made my way over to CB and saw Jenny again. Massage was very poor due to her constantly being on her phone. I don't know any of you guys ever had this happen but she kept going from two hands to one I could tell when she was texting someone she was completely disengage from the massage. After the hot towel I told her I knew what she was doing and that I was not happy. I left her a $20 tip. I highly doubt I will repeat with her.I have never had a bad experience there. When I worked closer, it was my #1 go to simply due to the quality of the girls and the service. If you have a legitimate gripe, take it up with the mamasan. I KNOW the owner cares about customer service and repeat business.

TCollins
10-24-17, 15:24
Visited Waverly last week. Had the pleasure of meeting Emma / Emily, did not quite understand her when she said her name. Excellent massage for this place. She was very friendly and seemed to actually like giving massage! Left happy and would recommend. The hot greeter who is usually there was absent. Always like checking her out prior to massage!

NewOld
10-24-17, 20:29
Finally made my way here after almost heading to see and are yet again.

Got Lisa for an hour. Pretty good rub. No sensuality whatsoever. Truly thought there would be no happiness. No tease whatsoever. At the very end finally started light stroking on chest and stomach. I asked to touch tits. She cringed away. Gross ass. Not a looker. Took a while to finish. Left. 4. Won't repeat.

TheCloser617
10-25-17, 00:36
Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the helpful information on here. After reading through the forum, I decided to try out 569 Boylston. I was actually going to go to Lucky Spa on Beacon in Kenmore, but they said they weren't available so I headed down to Copley. You take the elevator up and then you're right in the spa. The woman at the front desk was attractive with sexy eyes and likely in her early to mid 40's. She sounds a lot like what someone else described on here who said he got a 40 ish sexy kind of Chinese MILF. I'll tell you now I didn't get her name but after this post SOMEONE on here has to know who I'm talking about. The place is very dim with typical music playing throughout it. The rooms are a good size but the walls don't go all of the way up. I could hear other guys walking in and what not but it didn't end up being a big deal luckily. I did the hour for $60 (FYI they do a half hour for $45 which I will do next time). I asked for soft and it ended up being a very nice long tease after about 30 minutes. She had her legs rubbing against me a lot as she was massaging me so I starting touching her, complimenting her / flirting with her, all of that stuff. I ended up noticing during the tease that she had a really nice tight body. I got really turned on and was able to do some OTC roaming below the waist. On the flip she pointed to my package and asked if I wanted that. I told her I wanted extra so she got on top of me in a 69 position with her nice tight ass right in my face. She began stroking me and I was so focused on her ass I really can't tell you if she was using her mouth at any point but she might have been. I pulled her pants down and she had a really nice black thong on. I started licking her over her thong and she was digging it. I pulled her thong down and it was a sight to see haha. She ended up finishing me off and it was great and we laughed a little bit. I guess I was a little agressive pulling her pants and thong off but she didn't mind it at all I tipped her $60. The clean up was good and I would definitely go back there again. If anyone thinks they know her name based off this please let me know. I'm willing to bet I could get a little more next time around. Hopefully this wasn't way too much info but it's my first post so I wanted to paint a good picture for everyone.

Member #5552
10-25-17, 09:21
I tried this place one night. The location is a office / store building on the second floor in the center of Lexington. I image during the day eyes would be on you waking up as it seems like the area could be busy. There's two MTs. I had Lin. Tight bod. Great massage. She made it a point to say this is a professional massage. Zero extras for me. It's kind of odd because It looks like any other size parlor that would have extras. But I think they're trying to really keep it legit. She even tried to upsell me on more minutes. She is a legit clock watcher. I left 30 for her hard work.

Gosox25
10-25-17, 10:06
Hi there -.

It's been quite some time but thought I'd share a bit and see if anyone has anything good as well. I've seen Amy in Medford off an on since she was in the Medford Sq area. She's lovely but repetition can be boring Of course, I always want something new and different but that's usually ended up on the not-so-lovely end of the spectrum.

I've been to a couple asian places. One ok, others not so.

- Merry's. I've actually had some nice times here. I always seem to draw the same older woman but it's reliable, the massage is usually half decent, and the ending is not rushed. However, last time I think she was the only one there, the phone was ringing, and you know how that tends to go.

- Conifer. I wanted to like this place as the location is pretty nice. I tried twice and don't think I will. I got the same older woman both times. She seems willing to please but frankly I find her quite unattractive. The massage was bleh but she is definitely willing to give multiples if that's your thing. I like a decent massage from someone relatively attractive and didn't get that there.

- Melissa's. I stopped going there a while ago after a mish / mash of girls trying to upsell.

Others:

- Syls. She was actually quite a nice person and her photos were accurate. If you like busty, then she's got that covered and will let you enjoy the assets. However, the trip to and location of her room is in this strange basementy area which felt like I was walking into a Saw movie. Despite my love of curves my despise of the location is greater.

- Kassie 'sensual tantra' - I don't mind a mature woman so gave her a shot as well. She is definitely mature but nice enough. However, she's one that thinks she's offering you much more than she is if that makes sense to you. 'let me know if this is too hard' when she's barely touching you. Or 'tantra' when it's just non smooth hands non-sexily / lazily rubbing over you. One was enough for me.

Anyway, that's some of my quick hits. Merry is my surprise I suppose. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear.

Good luck and stay safe.

DannyTheMan
10-25-17, 10:48
She told me that is her relatives place or something. It seemed odd but She told me more about that which I won't repeat here but her story seemed consistent with the decor and books and such.

I reviewed her before. She's short, just ok looking with a little belly. She does have nice legs and place is clean. Weird set up in some guys house. His sneakers are all around the front entrance. I had the feeling someone was upstairs in the house when I was there. Just a weird vibe all around.

I also got a odd antagonistic pm regarding her after I reviewed her which I thought could have been her or her handler.

Thor369
10-25-17, 11:41
boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/new-store-new-grand-opening/6355209966.html

May try the 4 hand massage there.

PoorBill
10-25-17, 13:39
I went back to that Quincy location. I called and made an appointment for the long haired girl she answered the phone and we picked a time and date. She speaks very good English, is attractive nice body and we had a very very nice time together. I know I over tipped but she had made it clear that if I take care of her she will take good care of me. We hit it off and now I have her private number. So I can call and schedule an appointment anytime. She does not work every day she is the manager however I believe her family owns the business. I was well over the hour but she did not rush me and we dressed together and then I walked her to her car. She said she had business to take care of. I have received several pm Messages from others asking information about my first couple of visits and I have replied to some. I will not put too much out here in public.

Jimmy Weed
10-25-17, 13:49
boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/new-store-new-grand-opening/6355209966.html

May try the 4 hand massage there.I was there Sunday and left, oldest ugliest Asian woman I have ever seen in 20 years of this hobby.

Ambrose
10-25-17, 15:22
- Merry's. I've actually had some nice times here. I always seem to draw the same older woman but it's reliable, the massage is usually half decent, and the ending is not rushed. However, last time I think she was the only one there, the phone was ringing, and you know how that tends to go.

- Melissa's. I stopped going there a while ago after a mish / mash of girls trying to upsell.

Merry is my surprise I suppose. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear.

Merry's, If you're talking about the one in Middleton with the table shower, I agree, I've had some good times there as well. They used to have a cute Chinese girl, 23 years old, I've seen her I'd. No HE but still a lot of fun. Unfortunately she's long gone from there. If she was still there I would be too.

Melissa's, been twice, same upsell, never to return unless I hear something better.

Spaz2580
10-25-17, 16:25
Have not tried any trantra ads. I feel like it's a way to make you think it will be an awesome session. But in reality it's just pricey massage / session.

Hi there -.

It's been quite some time but thought I'd share a bit and see if anyone has anything good as well. I've seen Amy in Medford off an on since she was in the Medford Sq area. She's lovely but repetition can be boring Of course, I always want something new and different but that's usually ended up on the not-so-lovely end of the spectrum.

- Conifer. I wanted to like this place as the location is pretty nice. I tried twice and don't think I will. I got the same older woman both times. She seems willing to please but frankly I find her quite unattractive. The massage was bleh but she is definitely willing to give multiples if that's your thing. I like a decent massage from someone relatively attractive and didn't get that there.

Others:

- Syls. She was actually quite a nice person and her photos were accurate. If you like busty, then she's got that covered and will let you enjoy the assets. However, the trip to and location of her room is in this strange basementy area which felt like I was walking into a Saw movie. Despite my love of curves my despise of the location is greater.

- Kassie 'sensual tantra' - I don't mind a mature woman so gave her a shot as well. She is definitely mature but nice enough. However, she's one that thinks she's offering you much more than she is if that makes sense to you. 'let me know if this is too hard' when she's barely touching you. Or 'tantra' when it's just non smooth hands non-sexily / lazily rubbing over you. One was enough for me.

Anyway, that's some of my quick hits. Merry is my surprise I suppose. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear.

Good luck and stay safe.

Spaz2580
10-25-17, 16:29
First time report. I've been there a few times over the past 3-4 years. Some sessions were better than others. After reading yours I'm inclined to visit soon.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the helpful information on here. After reading through the forum, I decided to try out 569 Boylston. I was actually going to go to Lucky Spa on Beacon in Kenmore, but they said they weren't available so I headed down to Copley. You take the elevator up and then you're right in the spa. The woman at the front desk was attractive with sexy eyes and likely in her early to mid 40's. She sounds a lot like what someone else described on here who said he got a 40 ish sexy kind of Chinese MILF. I'll tell you now I didn't get her name but after this post SOMEONE on here has to know who I'm talking about. The place is very dim with typical music playing throughout it. The rooms are a good size but the walls don't go all of the way up. I could hear other guys walking in and what not but it didn't end up being a big deal luckily. I did the hour for $60 (FYI they do a half hour for $45 which I will do next time). I asked for soft and it ended up being a very nice long tease after about 30 minutes. She had her legs rubbing against me a lot as she was massaging me so I starting touching her, complimenting her / flirting with her, all of that stuff. I ended up noticing during the tease that she had a really nice tight body. I got really turned on and was able to do some OTC roaming below the waist. On the flip she pointed to my package and asked if I wanted that. I told her I wanted extra so she got on top of me in a 69 position with her nice tight ass right in my face. She began stroking me and I was so focused on her ass I really can't tell you if she was using her mouth at any point but she might have been. I pulled her pants down and she had a really nice black thong on. I started licking her over her thong and she was digging it. I pulled her thong down and it was a sight to see haha. She ended up finishing me off and it was great and we laughed a little bit. I guess I was a little agressive pulling her pants and thong off but she didn't mind it at all I tipped her $60. The clean up was good and I would definitely go back there again. If anyone thinks they know her name based off this please let me know. I'm willing to bet I could get a little more next time around. Hopefully this wasn't way too much info but it's my first post so I wanted to paint a good picture for everyone.

GordonFreeman
10-25-17, 17:36
I will be in the Chinatown area shortly and was wondering if anyone can give me any details on the following spa. It caught my attention because it seems to be the only one advertising a table shower. I have many AMP options available to me in NY and CT so was not sure if a Boston spa was even worth the dollars.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-table-shower/37898371

In advance, Thanks.

Gordon.

TechieGuy
10-25-17, 18:58
I tried this place one night. The location is a office / store building on the second floor in the center of Lexington. I image during the day eyes would be on you waking up as it seems like the area could be busy. There's two MTs. I had Lin. Tight bod. Great massage. She made it a point to say this is a professional massage. Zero extras for me. It's kind of odd because It looks like any other size parlor that would have extras. But I think they're trying to really keep it legit. She even tried to upsell me on more minutes. She is a legit clock watcher. I left 30 for her hard work.I was there about a month ago. Totally agree on location aspects. If not dark, then I would feel uncomfortable. Even when dark, you have to enter via a front door that faces route 2 a, lots of traffic. Massage was ok but not spectacular. But I did get teasing and HE. I did not ask for it as I was still trying to figure out if it was something I felt comfortable hinting at as the place had the 'legitimate only' aura when she removed the towel and just went ahead with touching me. No OTC, just straight stroke only. Fairly clinical but it got the job done. Decided not to repeat because (1) location, (2) mechanical nature of the HE was too. Mechanical. I'm surprised a place in Lexington would offer that and not surprised if they've changed. The other place in lexington I tried, on school st off Marrett Road was a reasonable massage but no hint of HE.

SMS 54
10-25-17, 19:38
I will be in the Chinatown area shortly and was wondering if anyone can give me any details on the following spa. It caught my attention because it seems to be the only one advertising a table shower. I have many AMP options available to me in NY and CT so was not sure if a Boston spa was even worth the dollars.

In advance, Thanks.

Gordon.There are, or used to be, 3 or 4 separate spas on that floor. I went to one of them once and will not return. Short time, lousy massage, lousy HE finish with negotiations that had me overtipping for very generic service. Bottom line is, you will not have as good a time as the Backpage ad would lead you to believe. But, as always YMMV.

Top Floor
10-25-17, 20:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #5637
10-26-17, 05:20
When was there ever a bust at School St. ? Do you know something we don't? It seems like LE are well aware and could care less. I would venture some even go on their day off.

DontFailMeNow
10-26-17, 10:34

In advance, Thanks.

Gordon.Gordon,

Ditch the table shower. No spots in Chinatown are worth it.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-new-come-over-to-try-28-6173311431/37980139

With this spot above, if you know how to play the game, as far as negotiating, being persistent, and staying firm on your offer are concerned, extras are available and a good time will be had.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nice-sweet-asian-woman-give-great-massage-617-818-6462-26/48932792

Melissa, above, is a mamasan who rotates girls in and out. No tabel shower, stand up only. Been doing it for years. As of a week ago, she had a really good looking girl there. Not sure if she still there, but it's easy to check. When you arrive at the address, you call and the girl will meet you at the door to let you in. If she ain't your thing, walk away.

Lastly, you could try Lily Beauty Salon on Tyler. They got a room out back for massage. Some members here have commented on the good time they've had recently.

Let me know how it goes. Enjoy yourself and stay safe.

TechieGuy
10-26-17, 16:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SM0613
10-26-17, 16:30
Sup. Yeah I'm a noob, but I've been to a couple of AMPs in ctown (40 H). Got a decent HJ at both. First lady was a 3/10 in looks 5/10 on HJ. 2nd lady was a 6/10 in looks 8/10 HJ, she also allowed some OTC touching. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place that does FS? Or even BBJ or CBJ. Has anybody experienced a massage from a fully nude lady or UTC touching? I've always wanted to have one of them sit on me while giving me HJ or BJ.

BinAround
10-26-17, 17:22
After noting mention of this place a couple of times here I looked and found it was very close to work. I've been trying to find a spot I could pop into during lunch so off I went today. Not far from 128 behind a McD. Pretty private location good for those that like to be UTR to the straighters. I walked in and drew Lucy, hard to pin age on there ladies, 30 to 40 I'd say. Looks not bad, slimmer than most, 6 out of 10. She greeted me with a smile and a hand on my ass, good sign. We went to a clean private room with a real door. I asked for 30 minutes for. 45 and got undressed. The rub was actually pretty good, she knew something about what she was doing. Very short ST and flip. She smiled and got to work. I'm not one to shoot quickly as I like to enjoy the experience for a bit. That is if it is enjoyable. This was. We actually went over time. Lucy had a really nice personality, after the finish she did some work on my legs. After I got dressed she came back in and I gave the standard. 4 for HE. I was allowed to do some HTC roaming during but after she was very touchy and moving close to me almost like she wanted more. So either she really liked me (every mongers dream) or she wanted me to think there is more on the table. Likely the latter. I will return soon before she forgets me and see what develops. As always I'll let why'all know. Sorry for the verbosity, it's my way!

MassageMama
10-28-17, 05:48
Just went to chi and had a wonderful time nice ew digs but I noticed a LOT of cameras actively memorizing the guests. Not comfortable with that at all.

Yyzvisitor
10-28-17, 09:24
After noting mention of this place a couple of times here I looked and found it was very close to work. I've been trying to find a spot I could pop into during lunch so off I went today. Not far from 128 behind a McD. Pretty private location good for those that like to be UTR to the straighters. I walked in and drew Lucy, hard to pin age on there ladies, 30 to 40 I'd say. Looks not bad, slimmer than most, 6 out of 10. She greeted me with a smile and a hand on my ass, good sign. We went to a clean private room with a real door. I asked for 30 minutes for. 45 and got undressed. The rub was actually pretty good, she knew something about what she was doing. Very short ST and flip. She smiled and got to work. I'm not one to shoot quickly as I like to enjoy the experience for a bit. That is if it is enjoyable. This was. We actually went over time. Lucy had a really nice personality, after the finish she did some work on my legs. After I got dressed she came back in and I gave the standard. 4 for HE. I was allowed to do some HTC roaming during but after she was very touchy and moving close to me almost like she wanted more. So either she really liked me (every mongers dream) or she wanted me to think there is more on the table. Likely the latter. I will return soon before she forgets me and see what develops. As always I'll let why'all know. Sorry for the verbosity, it's my way!What did you tip her may I ask?

YYZ.

HappyDave
10-28-17, 09:52
Just went to chi and had a wonderful time nice ew digs but I noticed a LOT of cameras actively memorizing the guests. Not comfortable with that at all.All AMP's have camera systems, most you will be able to see the monitor were momason sits. Been to a couple were the flat screen monitor showing all camera angles is in full bee when you walk in.

Jack617
10-28-17, 16:52
Sup. Sup bro.

To answer the question in the header of your message: YES.

Has anybody experienced a massage from a fully nude lady or UTC touching? I've always wanted to have one of them sit on me while giving me HJ or BJ.I have experienced all of this on occasion, yes it quite enjoyable.

SlowMo
10-28-17, 19:27
What did you tip her may I ask?

YYZ.I believe he stated. 4 right there in his report.

FWIW, I've generally had good massages at Green but have never truly enjoyed the view not any semblance of a connection. Glad someone had a memorable experience.

Member #5552
10-29-17, 14:33
Just a little heads up. The owner is using guys pics / texts / videos on her WeChat. On one the face is blurred out. The other shows a guy on a table getting a cupping massage. I'm not sure all of this is done with the guys knowledge. Also, I tried this place again. The owner Lin is very slick and cuter than most. She will try using her charms to upsell you on more time. I've heard extras can be had here from other guys. However, Money and persistence talks.

Thor369
10-30-17, 09:29
Went to check it out yesterday. Was met by Karnilla who told me to come back in a few minutes. I did and was met by her and two other ladies who discussed who could have me. Valentina picked me and I did a half hour. Good massage but no release at the end, but I do have several other things to share if you like to pm me.

SM0613
10-31-17, 08:01
How much do guys typically tip for FS?

Sup bro.

To answer the question in the header of your message: YES.

I have experienced all of this on occasion, yes it quite enjoyable.

Thor369
10-31-17, 08:39
I forgot to write that it isn't thai, Valentina said she was Chinese, and the massage was done on a table.

I also cleared out my inbox as well.

DoubleDippin
10-31-17, 10:31
New setup in business complex. Has anyone ventured in?

Grand Opening Lotus Massage (Suite 201 210 Winter St. Weymouth).

craigslist. Map data OpenStreetMap.

210 winter st.

(google map).

License info: Licensed Massage Therapy.

Excellent skill!

Comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.

We provide best massage and therapy to ride all your stress and pain.

We are the best!

Parking in front.

Mon. -Sun. 9:30 am -8:30 pm.

Tel; show contact info. 617-584-8950

Address; Suite 201,210 Winter St. Weymouth. MA. 02188.

Welcome walk in.

Floatinglife
10-31-17, 13:28
In Waltham area and decided to check out 986 just down the st from 1060. Drew Lu Lu. Kept asking if I'd been there before. Answer is always yes but I hadn't. Knew I came to the right place when I saw a box of latex gloves in the bathroom. For some special attention. Good massage. Left happy. 60/40.

Johnson686
10-31-17, 15:43
Hi there -.

Others:

Good luck and stay safe.Nice report. I agree on Conifer and won't go back. As for Melissa's, definitely an upsell but to me it's worth it. I go for the half hour for .5 and usually tip .7 for some major roaming both above and below. The girls have always been pretty hot and if you're willing to tip that much, you get a totally naked girl that lets you touch her all over. For a total of $. 2, worth it to me.

You might also want to try Lotus in Danvers. I always leave happy and the girls are almost always young and attractive. Don't think I've ever had a granny there. But getting anything more than OTC up top is unlikely there, and sometimes even that isnt allowed. YMMV as always. I had a girl take her top off there and let me play with her cans, but only on that one visit.

Also, I seem to be one of the few here that's had good experiences at the other place in the same building as Melissa's. Can't remember what they're calling it now but number ends in 9656. Anyway, the owner is a bit of a granny, but consistently delivers a good massage plus a slow, expert finish. Same woman that used to have a place on High St across from McD's in Danvers.

Beepers
10-31-17, 17:52
New setup in business complex. Has anyone ventured in?

Grand Opening Lotus MassagePreviously reviewed. Went there few weeks ago. Paid for an hour and got a good ending. She like to spit to "lub" the HJ. Doubt there extra as I tried everything to hint.

SirPsychoSexy
10-31-17, 19:04
Isn't the Weymouth police station literally next door to this place? LOL.

Previously reviewed. Went there few weeks ago. Paid for an hour and got a good ending. She like to spit to "lub" the HJ. Doubt there extra as I tried everything to hint.

DoubleDippin
11-01-17, 07:15
Isn't the Weymouth police station literally next door to this place? LOL.PD is no way near this location. You can shop wally world.

Spanker100
11-01-17, 07:32
PD is no way near this location. You can shop wally world.Actually, the Weymouth PD is indeed diagonally across the street... 800 ft away, tops.

I believe this is the same Lotus that vacated the former location near the KFC, less than a mile away. That was probably 5 or 6 months ago.

This one opened the same time the other one closed, using the same name. Haven't been to the new one, but no complaints at the old location.

DoubleDippin
11-01-17, 09:12
Actually, the Weymouth PD is indeed diagonally across the street... 800 ft away, tops.

I believe this is the same Lotus that vacated the former location near the KFC, less than a mile away. That was probably 5 or 6 months ago.

This one opened the same time the other one closed, using the same name. Haven't been to the new one, but no complaints at the old location.I stand corrected. I was thinking they were still on the hill near Jackson Square.

MassageMama
11-01-17, 11:29
Does anyone out there have any experience st the New AMP in newton?? Looking for provider reviews. Thanks!

Britaly
11-01-17, 18:04
I stand corrected. I was thinking they were still on the hill near Jackson Square.Same wonderful massage specialist as the other location. She is a sweetheart and is a Licensed Massage therapists. Treat her right because she is a sweetheart. Gives a full hour great massage. Enough said.

RealNowhereMan
11-03-17, 00:38
Does anyone out there have any experience st the New AMP in newton?? Looking for provider reviews. Thanks!Door is right on a busy street and *extremely* exposed. Place feels utterly unfinished; like they got done taking the old hair salon stuff out and went "eh, good enough. " It feels a bit like getting a massage in an abandoned house. Walls also don't go all the way up. Massage was. Not great. But they know what you're there for.

TBone1970
11-03-17, 11:26
Does anyone know a private provider in metro west that gives an excellent real massage with HE? PM ME.

UaryJan
11-03-17, 14:05
Hey guys, just a little question. I'm just confused about 299 newport in qtown. Which one is ground floor, which is upper level? Ocean or Oriental? Help is appreciated. Thanks.

Top Floor
11-04-17, 00:22
Ocean is ground floor.

Hey guys, just a little question. I'm just confused about 299 newport in qtown. Which one is ground floor, which is upper level? Ocean or Oriental? Help is appreciated. Thanks..

Member #5552
11-04-17, 08:46
I keep trying this place because the massage is good. Undraped. Little bit of a hint of extras. Lin always tries to get you to pay for more time. Her line is "a dollar a minute". I've had a little luck there. I have heard through the monger grapevine that this board is known to her and her "boss". Seniors that I've shared with can pm me as I have info on extras here.

Azn Lvr
11-04-17, 17:29
Hi, this is probably a silly question, but my wife is away, and she usually checks me over for ticks. (You know, those nasty insects.) Anyway, do you think a massage parlor lady would be willing to do it before massaging me? Or do you think she'd puke??

Thanks!

GordonFreeman
11-04-17, 19:30
Despite no compelling reviews I stopped in for a session at Diva Spa (40 Harrison Ave, 2 D). Buzzer is clearly labeled and I was let right in. I tried to call first but the call went to voice mail. You get your choice of elevator or stairs to get to the second floor. A hostess is waiting for you, probably to make sure you go into the right business. The spa appears clean and updated although quarters are tight. I have been to many AMP and felt very comfortable paying for the session and getting disrobed. The table shower was the first test. The have one of the pre-fabbed table showers. You have to be careful how you lay down because it does not seem to cradle your neck well. The table shower was front and back with everything in between. I have had better but she made it very pleasant. Back in the room and had a surprisingly great massage. Lots of slippery oil and very little (ok, none) drapping. The finish was exactly what I was hoping for with a little prostate tease thrown in for good measure.

As far as I can tell there where three ladies working. 2 average looks, the third was young and pretty. Guess it is the luck of the drawer.

$70/ hr to the house, $40 tip to the hostess, $20 extra if you want the table shower.

The only down side to this spa that they want an extra $20 for the table shower. I would recommend and might repeat if I am in the area again.

- Gordon.

RoyMakaay
11-04-17, 22:32
Been to 2 different places in the area recently.

Amys. The location is nice and discreet, especially in the evenings. If you are looking for someone who can give you an excellent massage and takes pride in her work, go to Amy. She is meticulous and pays attention to detail. Other than that options are quite limited. HE with OTC is probably as far as she will go. She isn't a looker but some might prefer her MILF-why appearance and huge rack. Its a good massage but at 120 + tip, I am not sure if its worth the money.

612 Main. I was surprised that there aren't many reports on here after seeing the foot traffic and constant phone calls to this place. I called and was told to come by after 10 min. I showed 15 min later and was made to wait in the common area for another 10 min. I saw a monger leave and it made me feel that it was wasn't professional for them to keep me out in the open. I then realized that they had already hidden another monger in the one of the unused massage rooms. So, I pretty much got to see everyone in the place as they were shuffled from one discreet place to another. The two women working there were older (probably late 40 or early 50). I opted for the half hour (50) and ended up with Lisa. Massage was half decent and nothing to write about. Prior to flip the tease consisted of finger dragging on the body and brushing the goods. It was so mechanical that it was useless. On the flip, she went right to it. Not jackhammer but she stared off into space for most of it. I could tell she was thinking of something else because her facial expressions kept changing. Periodically, she reminded herself of what she was doing and look down at me again. This constant zoning out was as hilarious as sad. She allowed UTC on the top and OTC bottom, eventually pulling her top up to hasten my departure. Eventually, I got there. This is was followed by cleanup and a small head massage. I wasn't happy about the service and wanted to give her 40 but she kept whining so I added another 10. I most probably won't repeat unless in a pinch.

That being said I am curious what other on her pay for tip. Is 40 HE with OTC? Do you guys pay extra for UTC, like 60 for top-bottom access?

Cheers,

Roy.

Scraggy
11-05-17, 08:23
Would love to be there to hear you try to explain what you want. Especially in an AMP! Probably enough would get lost in translation that you'd get thrown out for being a pervert.

Hi, this is probably a silly question, but my wife is away, and she usually checks me over for ticks. (You know, those nasty insects.) Anyway, do you think a massage parlor lady would be willing to do it before massaging me? Or do you think she'd puke??

Thanks!

SirPsychoSexy
11-05-17, 12:34
I was thinking the same thing. Especially with a language barrier. I can say "no or little oil" as much as I want and boom, I'm greased up better than a thanksgiving day turkey! Unless they're English is really good, most of my conversations are done with hand gestures! I'd love to see you mime "removing a tick" at an AMP LOL.

SPS.

Would love to be there to hear you try to explain what you want. Especially in an AMP! Probably enough would get lost in translation that you'd get thrown out for being a pervert.

Sex Rohmer
11-05-17, 20:03
I was thinking the same thing. Especially with a language barrier. I can say "no or little oil" as much as I want and boom, I'm greased up better than a thanksgiving day turkey! Unless they're English is really good, most of my conversations are done with hand gestures! I'd love to see you mime "removing a tick" at an AMP LOL.

SPS.There are plenty of ticks in China. The taiga tick is widespread in China, Russia and Eastern Europe and carries disease. Of course, plenty of folks from cities don't think of ticks.

Randomguy5000
11-06-17, 00:34
Need some urgent help. Twisted my back playing basketball Friday in my old man's league. Looking for a girl that can deliver a fantastic massage similar to deep tissue. And then finish up with an average or better HJ. Thanks for the quick response! Feel free to PM if you prefer.

CyJim666
11-06-17, 01:50
Need some urgent help. Twisted my back playing basketball Friday in my old man's league. Looking for a girl that can deliver a fantastic massage similar to deep tissue. And then finish up with an average or better HJ. Thanks for the quick response! Feel free to PM if you prefer.Angel at AAA.

Linda at C&are.

SweeDick251
11-06-17, 07:54
Good morning my fellow hobbyist!

I am young and have a crazy fetish for MILFs and Mature women. Have any of you been to any parlors, Asian and non Asian that have older women and they offer great HE? Or even seen anyone on BP or CL? PM me with any information that might help. Thanks in advance!

WillieFudPucke
11-06-17, 11:56
Went to Oval in Q over the weekend. Got Anna. Very pretty and younger than what I am used to.

Typical treatment HJHE. I asked for more but no extras were available.

Typical fee and tip for a typical experience.

YoloGent
11-06-17, 19:09
Two new girls, Lisa and Sasha are working here now. Typical mid 30's Chinese ladies, a little bit better than average looks and about average bodies. Somehow they talked me into a four handed for a half hour, and it was very good massage but ended up just being that, a complete strike out which is rare for me however I think that individually I would have got an ending but together it seemed as though they each didn't want to admit to the other what they do, or that is my theory any. Besides by the time it got to the flip there was only just five minutes left, so it was just some leg foot work by one and the head scalp, eyelid and finger pulls by the other. I will give credit they were very attentive and I got the full half hour perhaps even five minutes more and they help you get undressed and dressed at the end but like I said I think they were too shy to do an ending together or since they had never seen me before they might have thought that I was law-enforcement and wanted to be careful but a simple solution is to go back and I probably will get the ending. Four handed for half hour was $80 and $40 tip split between the two of them. In conclusion this again is probably ate your mileage may vary place and your appearance may also factor in as well as have you been there before with whoever are the new people and like I said these two were completely new. The two other times that I had been there for a fine and there was some overlap to who was working during those two times but these two were completely new.

Ambrose
11-06-17, 22:26

I am young and have a crazy fetish for MILFs and Mature women. Have any of you been to any parlors, Asian and non Asian that have older women and they offer great HE? Or even seen anyone on BP or CL? PM me with any information that might help. Thanks in advance!You should follow me around, that's all I've been able to find lately at the AMPs, older MILFs.

Woody32
11-07-17, 00:17

I am young and have a crazy fetish for MILFs and Mature women. Have any of you been to any parlors, Asian and non Asian that have older women and they offer great HE? Or even seen anyone on BP or CL? PM me with any information that might help. Thanks in advance!Your joking, right? 90% of the AMPs have old. Mature ladies who do he. Just go to 2 different AMPs and you will find what you seek. If you find 2 AMPs that have young girls please, please report back. Thanks.

BigDickInTown
11-07-17, 01:32
Had a few drinks Saturday night and figured I'd hit up 40 Harrison ave, rang the buzzer and was let in. Walked by a young white girl who gave me the stink eye so apparently it's also an apartment complex. $8 for the hour and $4 for the tip, massage was sub par worked back for about 30 minutes. The provider was in her mid 40's I'd day, not a great body at all and next to no English. Upon flip standard HE, nothing special and took a while due to the booze but got the job done. I've been here a couple times and always the same. Best of luck gents, Safe hunting.

Johnson686
11-07-17, 09:22
Been to 2 different places in the area recently.

Amys. The location is nice and discreet, especially in the evenings. If you are looking for someone who can give you an excellent massage and takes pride in her work, go to Amy. She is meticulous and pays attention to detail. Other than that options are quite limited. HE with OTC is probably as far as she will go. She isn't a looker but some might prefer her MILF-why appearance and huge rack. Its a good massage but at 120 + tip, I am not sure if its worth the money.

612 Main. I was surprised that there aren't many reports on here after seeing the foot traffic and constant phone calls to this place. I called and was told to come by after 10 min. I showed 15 min later and was made to wait in the common area for another 10 min. I saw a monger leave and it made me feel that it was wasn't professional for them to keep me out in the open. I then realized that they had already hidden another monger in the one of the unused massage rooms. So, I pretty much got to see everyone in the place as they were shuffled from one discreet place to another. The two women working there were older (probably late 40 or early 50). I opted for the half hour (50) and ended up with Lisa. Massage was half decent and nothing to write about. Prior to flip the tease consisted of finger dragging on the body and brushing the goods. It was so mechanical that it was useless. On the flip, she went right to it. Not jackhammer but she stared off into space for most of it. I could tell she was thinking of something else because her facial expressions kept changing. Periodically, she reminded herself of what she was doing and look down at me again. This constant zoning out was as hilarious as sad. She allowed UTC on the top and OTC bottom, eventually pulling her top up to hasten my departure. Eventually, I got there. This is was followed by cleanup and a small head massage. I wasn't happy about the service and wanted to give her 40 but she kept whining so I added another 10. I most probably won't repeat unless in a pinch.

That being said I am curious what other on her pay for tip. Is 40 HE with OTC? Do you guys pay extra for UTC, like 60 for top-bottom access?

Cheers,

Roy.Yeah, I'll generally tip a little more. Maybe. 5 or. 6 - if I get more access.

Fly Dangler
11-07-17, 16:39
Your joking, right? 90% of the AMPs have old. Mature ladies who do he. Just go to 2 different AMPs and you will find what you seek. If you find 2 AMPs that have young girls please, please report back. Thanks.Could be he's looking for a granny that actually looks her age. Too bad we don't have anything here like the roof tops in Hong Kong back in the 1960's, he'd really like that!

SweeDick251
11-07-17, 16:46
Could be he's looking for a granny that actually looks her age. Too bad we don't have anything here like the roof tops in Hong Kong back in the 1960's, he'd really like that!Appreciate the feedback, but I should've been clearer on my part. What I was trying to ask is are the any Non Asian Providers that are MILFs? Please PM me with locations and info any any. Thank you in advance!

Top Floor
11-07-17, 20:38
My guess is a bunch of AMP's won't be open tomorrow.

http://whdh.com/news/dhs-carrying-out-multiple-operations-in-new-hampshire-massachusetts/

Ambrose
11-07-17, 21:44
Has anyone here been to the place that advertises 4 girls, you pick one in Watertown, last 4 are 9613?

BillyPilgrim
11-07-17, 21:46
She drew out all her money out of the Southern Trust.

And put her little boy aboard a Greyhound bus.

Leaving Louisiana for the Golden West.

Down came the tears from her happiness.

Her own little son name 'o Johnny B. Goode.

Was going to make some motion pictures out in Hollywood.

Bye, bye, bye, bye.

Bye, bye, bye, bye.

Bye bye Johnny.

Good bye Johnny B. Goode.

My guess is a bunch of AMP's won't be open tomorrow.

http://whdh.com/news/dhs-carrying-out-multiple-operations-in-new-hampshire-massachusetts/

Tommy Anonymus
11-07-17, 23:11
Have noticed these ads. They remind me of the greatly missed Amy's place, but last time an Amy's clone popped up I think it was a sting. So, I'm dubious and wondered if anyone had TOFTT at one of these and wanted to share.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/🅰127344;127344;127344;-new-new-new-127344;127344;127344;127344;-2-girls-127344;127344;50904267.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brighton-2-new-girls-here-sexy-service-asian-young-incall-and-outcall-6179528956/50905137

Looks like the same BP poster has Malden ads too, which makes it less likely to be LEO, or at least local LEO.

Anyone with a report?

Fly Dangler
11-08-17, 00:04
Please PM me with locations and info any any Sorry, but I don't PM any info, especially to a newbie who doesn't seem to understand that this is a forum for sharing useful info openly and that sharing is a two way street. Of your 9 posts to date you've only provided useful info in ONE that was very generic and could have been copied from other reports, mainly ask for info from others, haven't really established any credibility, and therefore could well be a LEO trolling for leads.

SweeDick251
11-08-17, 00:17
Sorry, but I don't PM any info, especially to a newbie who doesn't seem to understand that this is a forum for sharing useful info openly and that sharing is a two way street. Of your 9 posts to date you've only provided useful info in ONE that was very generic and could have been copied from other reports, mainly ask for info from others, haven't really established any credibility, and therefore could well be a LEO trolling for leads.I'm a newbie but ain't no way in hell that I'm an LE. Shit, don't disrespect me like that. I'm just trying to dab into the hobby just like everyone else, excuse me for stating my preference and what I'd rather enjoy. I don't share my post because places have been to we're already recently discussed when I joined the post.

SweeDick251
11-08-17, 00:39
Has anyone here been to the place that advertises 4 girls, you pick one in Watertown, last 4 are 9613?The girls are cute, better than the average shops but they upell. Hhr is. 5 hr is. 7 basic HJ is. 7.

Gosox25
11-08-17, 08:47
Thanks and thanks for the heads up about Lotus. I have yet to try there.

And yes, you are right, Melissa's can offer a good value. I actually had one amazing experience one evening with 2 girls there. However, that seems to be the right place at the right time and could never be topped.

Good luck and stay safe.

Nice report. I agree on Conifer and won't go back. As for Melissa's, definitely an upsell but to me it's worth it. I go for the half hour for .5 and usually tip .7 for some major roaming both above and below. The girls have always been pretty hot and if you're willing to tip that much, you get a totally naked girl that lets you touch her all over. For a total of $. 2, worth it to me.

You might also want to try Lotus in Danvers. I always leave happy and the girls are almost always young and attractive. Don't think I've ever had a granny there. But getting anything more than OTC up top is unlikely there, and sometimes even that isnt allowed. YMMV as always. I had a girl take her top off there and let me play with her cans, but only on that one visit.

Also, I seem to be one of the few here that's had good experiences at the other place in the same building as Melissa's. Can't remember what they're calling it now but number ends in 9656. Anyway, the owner is a bit of a granny, but consistently delivers a good massage plus a slow, expert finish. Same woman that used to have a place on High St across from McD's in Danvers.

Fly Dangler
11-08-17, 14:15
I'm a newbie but ain't no way in hell that I'm an LE. Shit, don't disrespect me like that. I'm just trying to dab into the hobby just like everyone else, excuse me for stating my preference and what I'd rather enjoy. I don't share my post because places have been to we're already recently discussed when I joined the post.Taking this to The Massholes.

SumpkinSumpkin
11-08-17, 16:53
Went to 310 Spa in Woburn recently. The title of the ad said Swedish massage so I thought I'd get lucky with a tall blonde. No such luck. Went in without appointment as the address is in the ad. 45-50 year old Asian woman. I took an hour for I believe. 7. No table shower but it wasn't advertised as having one. She led me to the back room to disrobe. When she returned she asked what kind of massage. I told her soft. She did a nice job with a 45 minute tease. Had me rock hard as I hadn't shot a load in almost two weeks. Then the flip. She took a facecloth to cover me up. Looked like a teepee. I took it off. She rubbed my inner thighs and behind my balls for a few minutes. When I motioned for her to stroke me she said she can't and that she'd get in trouble with her boss. I lied and told her I'd been there before and gotten happy ending. She said I could do it myself if I wanted. Normally I would pass but as I mentioned I was pretty backed up. She tickled my thighs and gooch while I beat it myself. Shot a huge load which seemed to surprise and impress her. She got a hot towel and cleaned me up. I tipped. 2 because the tease was nice and I did unload. She could have doubled her tip with a few seconds of hand motion. I won't be returning because I can jo myself anytime I want. I hope this review was helpful to some of you who don't mind finishing up yourself. She did get me right to the edge though. Also, she asked if I wanted lotion to which I said no, so she used power which was nice.

TheCloser617
11-08-17, 19:36
Have noticed these ads. They remind me of the greatly missed Amy's place, but last time an Amy's clone popped up I think it was a sting. So, I'm dubious and wondered if anyone had TOFTT at one of these and wanted to share.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/🅰127344;127344;127344;-new-new-new-127344;127344;127344;127344;-2-girls-127344;127344;50904267.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brighton-2-new-girls-here-sexy-service-asian-young-incall-and-outcall-6179528956/50905137

Looks like the same BP poster has Malden ads too, which makes it less likely to be LEO, or at least local LEO.

Anyone with a report?I haven't been there but I texted the number after seeing this. They're in an apartment building on Gordon Street in Brighton. They seem to operate similar to those Malden ads with $140 for hh and $160 for 1 hr. Apparently tip can "mean little or nothing" at those prices. I couldn't seem to find any post about the spot in Malden which advertises under 2 numbers. I think knowng about that first would be helpful before going here unless someone has already been to Brighton. I attempted to go to the Malden location over the summer but the provider apparently fell asleep and wasn't responding so I bailed. It was right off Eastern Ave (busy street) and the PD was close so I got a little nervous too. Anyways, hopefully someone can provide more info about either spot and I'd be down to try the Brighton spot and report back.

Magilla91
11-09-17, 04:45
Went to Oval in Q over the weekend. Got Anna. Very pretty and younger than what I am used to.

Typical treatment HJHE. I asked for more but no extras were available.

Typical fee and tip for a typical experience.My experience is mixed but generally positive more often than negative. Not all the girls are young and pretty but usually massage is good, ST is above average and full time is provided.