PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163

BigJim959
04-18-17, 11:13
Depends on my mood. I do wish it was an option at more places.

Hey guys, was just curious about your opinions. Do you guys actually like table showers or do you just prefer a direct rub? I've only gotten them a couple times, but I've loved it every time. Does this come down to choice or is it just availability? Just thought we could have a small dissc.

Fly Dangler
04-18-17, 14:12
Do you guys actually like table showers or do you just prefer a direct rub? Done right a good thorough table shower is a dynamite prelude to the rub. IMHO that's one reason so many from MA use to make the drive to RI where it's routinely done as part of the session.

TipTopper
04-18-17, 15:04
Has anyone been to 6 X beach st in Chinatown?

MasajoViro
04-18-17, 15:48
Hey guys, was just curious about your opinions. Do you guys actually like table showers or do you just prefer a direct rub? I've only gotten them a couple times, but I've loved it every time. Does this come down to choice or is it just availability? Just thought we could have a small dissc.Yes, the Table Shower is a great option and one I prefer! With new providers, you have an opportunity to "get to know" each other and clear the way for what might happen later. On subsequent visits, I've found the TS can be even more pleasurable than prior visits. If you and the provider are on the same page, sometimes the first pop in the TS and second during the massage. She has the opportunity to examine your entire body and be satisfied you are clean, too -- a definite benefit for her.

YMMV, of course. Happy hunting!

Victorth
04-18-17, 17:11
Love table showers. Nothing more relaxing. Would like to be able to get a looooooong one without having to get a massage too. Even better would be a relaxing warm bath with constant attention. If anyone knows where to get just a long t. S. Please either post here or PM me.

HappyDave
04-18-17, 17:28
Love table showers. Nothing more relaxing. Would like to be able to get a looooooong one without having to get a massage too. Even better would be a relaxing warm bath with constant attention. If anyone knows where to get just a long t. S. Please either post here or PM me.Just a guess but since North Main Street cut back on happy endings, they use to have multiple showers and I believe they advertise a Jacuzzi so it might be worth a try. I have not been back since they moved back down stairs though.

Mapokaplaya
04-18-17, 18:50
Had a dream that I Went to Ocean in Quincy recently, tried upstairs first but my favorite there was gone so I went to their competitor on the first floor. Mamasan greeted me (old and not happy) told me another girl would take me. Paid for half hour and went in. The "girl" had to be about 50 and even uglier than the boss, but she was all smiles and had a pretty big chest. Tease started from the get go and soon was offering totally nude oral for $80. Attitude and service was very good but not sure it made up for horrible body and face. Damage 40/80.

Spaz2580
04-18-17, 20:19
As someone else noted Main St. In Pawtucket was pretty good back in the day. Not much in Mass. There's one in Kenmore, but I've never been there.

The best I ever got was taking a shower w / the provider who was nude as well. That only happened once at an AAMP. Some FS ads mention showering w / the provider for $130 half, 160 full hr. Haven't tried these places yet.

Hey guys, was just curious about your opinions. Do you guys actually like table showers or do you just prefer a direct rub? I've only gotten them a couple times, but I've loved it every time. Does this come down to choice or is it just availability? Just thought we could have a small dissc.

Negsirtoujula
04-18-17, 22:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SantoshReddy
04-18-17, 22:24
Had a dream that I Went to Ocean in Quincy recently, tried upstairs first but my favorite there was gone so I went to their competitor on the first floor. Mamasan greeted me (old and not happy) told me another girl would take me. Paid for half hour and went in. The "girl" had to be about 50 and even uglier than the boss, but she was all smiles and had a pretty big chest. Tease started from the get go and soon was offering totally nude oral for $80. Attitude and service was very good but not sure it made up for horrible body and face. Damage 40/80.Hey bro, I think your first sentence confuses me. Is this your actual DREAM, or did this really happen? LOL. Sry for the stupid question, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Mr Bao
04-18-17, 23:32
Has anyone been to 6 X beach st in Chinatown?I went once and will never return! It's dirty and it's not girls, it's a retirement home ladies that you'll get to bang up. Others had better?

Mr Bao
04-18-17, 23:49
Decided to try cod str33 t this time. Walked in and greeted quickly by a gal. Later I've learned her name was Judy. Asked if I have been here before and I've responded no, then changed it to a yes, I said: "a while ago" to keep the thought in mind. She Asked for house fee and I request hhr for $forty. Started to chit chat and I think 17 minutes in the real massage rubbing she went and got a warm towel and dried me off and told me to flip. She started the feathery touch but I stopped her and went and unstuck her shirt and went directly for that boobie. It was real and soft, utc. Then I tried to FIV but she tighten her legs and backed away. She went to get the oil and jack hammered my long ranger, like the music video "work from home". I erupted it and placed my fingers closer to the secret garden. And rubbed her clit and felt she was wet. She left and got me water and I gave her the standard tip. Will repeat if it is her, as when I was walking out, another female was sitting down and she looked old like in the mid forties, not my cup of tea.

Negsirtoujula
04-19-17, 08:49
Hey guys, she's not Asian nor white either. Didn't know where to post so posting it here. Got an outcall rub from an Indian MILF in her 40's. First time trying an Indian lady and was worth the damage. Started off with a rub and escalated in FS. She said she's from Sharon. Total damage $50 for an hour. Feel free to pm if you going to give her a try. Also have a pic of her but was not able to upload here.Dr Reddy.

Great report please tell us more and tell us how to get in touch with her. There is a section giving a tutorial on how to upload pictures check it out.

WalthamKid
04-19-17, 11:14
Does anyone remember angel from lily spa? Is she gone forever?

MarriedTom
04-19-17, 12:00
Does anyone remember angel from lily spa? Is she gone forever?Angel, just like Lilly Spa, have both gone on permanent "baycation".

DannyTheMan
04-19-17, 15:10
Hey guys, she's not Asian nor white either. Didn't know where to post so posting it here. Got an outcall rub from an Indian MILF in her 40's. First time trying an Indian lady and was worth the damage. Started off with a rub and escalated in FS. She said she's from Sharon. Total damage $50 for an hour. Feel free to pm if you going to give her a try. Also have a pic of her but was not able to upload here.$50? I must be missing something.

DannyTheMan
04-19-17, 15:13
I tried this place in Chinatown. Had a mediocre looking girl, pretty decent therapeutic massage. Nice teeth (apparently she comes from a part of China where orthodontics are available). It was totally therapeutic though.

It is possible that more is available, but the walls are thin and you can hear everything so not worth an investment.

SantoshReddy
04-19-17, 15:47
$50? I must be missing something.I missed another $. Meant to say $$50.

Jsxddct6
04-19-17, 17:07
Went to Merry's on Albion street the other day, greeted by cute looking mid-late 30's provider w / glasses (pretty sure her name is Yuyu) opted for 1/2 hour (4). Not a bad rub and the tease was great. She has a pair of nice c's, decent body, nice tight ass (not a bony ass). Standard finish, definitely had a good time. Tipped $. 4 and she was happy, won't be the best time you've ever had but definitely a good value for your money.Tried Yuyu too with a similar experience and rates.

True Hobbiest
04-19-17, 18:31
I missed another $. Meant to say $$50.Where did you find her (I've checked BP).

How does one contact her?

Ambrose
04-19-17, 18:56
I missed another $. Meant to say $$50.I think what you meant was $$. 50, or in plain old English $250. I don't come here as much as I used to but of the times I do log in it seems like someone always has the damn abbreviations wrong. Not picking on you at all, what I 'm trying to get across is why all the mystery? We aren't fooling LE, all we are fooling is each other unintentionally. Maybe it's me, IDK.

Regnet Exitium
04-19-17, 20:22
Anyone know a provider that consistently provides like Angel? I know I can go there, get my half hour, get a good massage, get a good tease, get a good release while playing with some huge melons. Are there any girls out there with tits bigger than Angels that doesn't want more than what standard tuition should be for a rub and tug? Which is 80.

SantoshReddy
04-19-17, 20:49
Where did you find her (I've checked BP).

How does one contact her?She doesn't do adds anywhere. Just WOM. I got her email from a friend, she replies back and gives her number if she wants to proceed. Doesn't reply to direct calls or texts without email first.

Fly Dangler
04-19-17, 21:00
Having searched this and other MA forums for useable info on either of the Ocean locations (Quincy or Weymouth) can find little and nothing recent. Any good tips on them or other eastern MA spas with table shower?

Jack617
04-19-17, 21:35
Look, I am ready to take shit for this but whatever.

I have an awesome AMP in this area that is pretty much UTR, as in has not advertised in over 8 years. Girls are way above typical but one notch below BAD standards. 90% are FS and it has been my go to since 2008. Guys that know the place will concur and if you don't know the place you better have something equal to give me.

And let me save some the effort on a couple things. If you don't have something equal don't pm me and if you want to lecture about what the purpose of the board is, well, FO I don't give a shit.

Member #5637
04-20-17, 02:35

I have an awesome AMP in this area that is pretty much UTR, as in has not advertised in over 8 years. Girls are way above typical but one notch below BAD standards. 90% are FS and it has been my go to since 2008. Guys that know the place will concur and if you don't know the place you better have something equal to give me.

And let me save some the effort on a couple things. If you don't have something equal don't pm me and if you want to lecture about what the purpose of the board is, well, FO I don't give a shit.Hey Guys, I have awesome FS AMPs in greater Boston area too, and I'll share to all except Jack617, and you don't even have to give me anything.

Ccup2
04-20-17, 08:33

And let me save some the effort on a couple things. If you don't have something equal don't pm me and if you want to lecture about what the purpose of the board is, well, FO I don't give a shit.But I know the place you speak of. Good luck.

HappyDave
04-20-17, 10:08
Having searched this and other MA forums for useable info on either of the Ocean locations (Quincy or Weymouth) can find little and nothing recent. Any good tips on them or other eastern MA spas with table shower?I believe the one in Quincy was just posted on, old momason and old and ugly provider. Cutting and pasting does not work well on my phone. The reference was upstairs and downstairs on Newport ave.

Spanker100
04-20-17, 10:09
I got to agree.

You get a name. You get an address. You get a photo. You get a detailed description of services.

Then, you get this foolish cub-scout code of the cost. Because we have to fool any LE reading the posts. The same LE that have the IP address of the computer or phone that placed the ad.

I think what you meant was $$. 50, or in plain old English $250. I don't come here as much as I used to but of the times I do log in it seems like someone always has the damn abbreviations wrong. Not picking on you at all, what I 'm trying to get across is why all the mystery? We aren't fooling LE, all we are fooling is each other unintentionally. Maybe it's me, IDK.

HappyDave
04-20-17, 10:13

And let me save some the effort on a couple things. If you don't have something equal don't pm me and if you want to lecture about what the purpose of the board is, well, FO I don't give a shit.That's a tough post not to get nailed by, you may want to be extremely suspect of any info given you from here on in. And I know the place you speak of, most of us with any seniority do.

AmpExplorer
04-20-17, 13:13
That's a tough post not to get nailed by, you may want to be extremely suspect of any info given you from here on in. And I know the place you speak of, most of us with any seniority do.I have ambivalence w sharing good info too. The forum effect will create a spike in activity to a place.

Your assignment if you chose to do so? Look at rubmaps to take down listed AMPs in Waltham / WT. You can do some simple internet searches by phone number, address and even RTF land. Maybe you need to do a casual drive in area to de a "recon".

Maybe the prev listed place may be renamed / new phone number. Just don't advertise. Then take a field trip and see for yourself.

Reminds of Simpson's yard sale misspelled disco jacket.

"Disco Stu doesn't need to Advertise. ".

Fly Dangler
04-20-17, 14:06
I believe the one in Quincy was just posted on, old momason and old and ugly provider. Cutting and pasting does not work well on my phone. The reference was upstairs and downstairs on Newport ave.When I read that I took it to mean he saw the old ugly at their competition in the same building. Hopefully it'll get clarified, or someone will chime in with some info.

KrazyKo
04-20-17, 14:43
1**8 Com Ave. Last year had decent experiences with Lily and Angela, however since then it's been mostly a miss with the new girls they rotate in; never had success with UTC with any of them. Standard rub and HE; girls are usually 6/7 and I almost always do half-hr for. 40 + . 40.

Tulip. Haven't been in a long time but standard place where YMMV; was lucky enough one time to finger a girl while she was providing HJ.

Kent. Yo Yo, while she was there, was an all-time favorite; very good massage and she was always wet whenever I got her, first and second experiences I was able to finger her and feel her wetness, third time I convinced her to let me massage her and then do DATY and FS (damage was. 6 + . 6).

40 Harrison. E is always the same mamasan, last resort if I cannot find anyone; D has a younger mamasan that is cuter, has previously removed bra and allowed touch, nothing below the waist UTC.

11 Edinboro. Been a few times, dirty old place with the same chubby mamasan; she will let you touch down there but again, I would have to be really drunk and horned up to go there; I opt for half-hr. 40 + . 30.

5** Boylston. Hit or miss; lately they've been rotating in new girls once every two weeks; about 1-2 months ago I was lucky to get one that completely took off her bottom, let me finger, and also did Russian; damage for that was. 45 + . 80.

For PM trades:

1. last year, I found my "unicorn", a young mixed white / Asian girl who visited regularly from NYC, advertised in the Back Bay, half-hour she charged $ and it was the best HJ I have had in my life, bar none; she also asked if I had a condom one time and unfortunately I did not, so she is down for FS as well but YMMV; she doesn't visit Boston during the winter but I expect her to be back this summer; have her # for exchange.

2. I have a very under-the-radar spot in Boston that is like Amy's old place in Allston, consistently rotate new girls in each week that are 7/8 or above, not many people know and I would prefer to keep it that way; only for members who can keep a tight lip.

Jack617
04-20-17, 19:45
Hey Guys, I have awesome FS AMPs in greater Boston area too, and I'll share to all except Jack617, and you don't even have to give me anything.How many fake profiles did you create today to get the place I talked about? LOL.

Everyone here knows your game and that game is that you have no game.

Teejay
04-20-17, 22:27
Hey Guys, I have awesome FS AMPs in greater Boston area too, and I'll share to all except Jack617, and you don't even have to give me anything.And well deserved.

Mr Bao
04-20-17, 23:02
1**8 Com Ave. Last year had decent experiences with Lily and Angela, however since then it's been mostly a miss with the new girls they rotate in; never had success with UTC with any of them. Standard rub and HE; girls are usually 6/7 and I almost always do half-hr for. 40 + . 40.

Tulip. Haven't been in a long time but standard place where YMMV; was lucky enough one time to finger a girl while she was providing HJ.

Kent. Yo Yo, while she was there, was an all-time favorite; very good massage and she was always wet whenever I got her, first and second experiences I was able to finger her and feel her wetness, third time I convinced her to let me massage her and then do DATY and FS (damage was. 6 + . 6).

40 Harrison. E is always the same mamasan, last resort if I cannot find anyone; D has a younger mamasan that is cuter, has previously removed bra and allowed touch, nothing below the waist UTC.

11 Edinboro. Been a few times, dirty old place with the same chubby mamasan; she will let you touch down there but again, I would have to be really drunk and horned up to go there; I opt for half-hr. 40 + . 30.

5** Boylston. Hit or miss; lately they've been rotating in new girls once every two weeks; about 1-2 months ago I was lucky to get one that completely took off her bottom, let me finger, and also did Russian; damage for that was. 45 + . 80.

For PM trades:

1. last year, I found my "unicorn", a young mixed white / Asian girl who visited regularly from NYC, advertised in the Back Bay, half-hour she charged $ and it was the best HJ I have had in my life, bar none; she also asked if I had a condom one time and unfortunately I did not, so she is down for FS as well but YMMV; she doesn't visit Boston during the winter but I expect her to be back this summer; have her # for exchange.

2. I have a very under-the-radar spot in Boston that is like Amy's old place in Allston, consistently rotate new girls in each week that are 7/8 or above, not many people know and I would prefer to keep it that way; only for members who can keep a tight lip.I have two FS spot, haven't been for a year or so. Maybe revisit if time permits. Those spot have young hot, tight girls!

HappyDave
04-21-17, 08:54
I have ambivalence w sharing good info too. The forum effect will create a spike in activity to a place.

Your assignment if you chose to do so? Look at rubmaps to take down listed AMPs in Waltham / WT. You can do some simple internet searches by phone number, address and even RTF land. Maybe you need to do a casual drive in area to de a "recon".

Maybe the prev listed place may be renamed / new phone number. Just don't advertise. Then take a field trip and see for yourself.

Reminds of Simpson's yard sale misspelled disco jacket.

"Disco Stu doesn't need to Advertise. ".Nice mission impossible, but our little spot is deeper than. That.

Herow
04-21-17, 10:11
I have two FS spot, haven't been for a year or so. Maybe revisit if time permits. Those spot have young hot, tight girls!And this would be an example of bullshit. Even the absolute best, hidden gems I have found aren't overflowing with young, hot, tight girls. And definitely not in Allston. Perhaps based on your name you have access to the Asian-Only places that don't take white customers. Of course that wouldn't be of much use to many of us.

WalthamKid
04-21-17, 13:51
Called to make appointment with angela today in the tham I actually texted and asked if angela was available for a half hour appointment today. Yes, I was told. Made appointment and asked again if it would be with angela? Yes. I headed over. Got to spot, parked rang bell. Another girl answered door, lena. " hi I have an appointment with angela. " ok go in second room. Went in. Girl who greeted me takes money for half hour, " angela be right in". Get undressed and she comes back in and informs me that angela is stuck in traffic. Complete bullshit but of course I'm already on table and the house is paid. She was semi cute and she told me she was lots of fun. Already laid. 5 down for tip on table. Massage was meh. Wanted to haggle for her to drop the top. Utc below but she was wearing a scuba outfit or something under the daisy dukes. Mechanical HR. She told me everything comes off next visit. Not sure there will be one. Kinda pissed about the lies about angela, not the first time.

KDot1600
04-21-17, 14:07
Called to make appointment with angela today in the tham I actually texted and asked if angela was available for a half hour appointment today. Yes, I was told. Made appointment and asked again if it would be with angela? Yes. I headed over. Got to spot, parked rang bell. Another girl answered door, lena. " hi I have an appointment with angela. " ok go in second room. Went in. Girl who greeted me takes money for half hour, " angela be right in". Get undressed and she comes back in and informs me that angela is stuck in traffic. Complete bullshit but of course I'm already on table and the house is paid. She was semi cute and she told me she was lots of fun. Already laid. 5 down for tip on table. Massage was meh. Wanted to haggle for her to drop the top. Utc below but she was wearing a scuba outfit or something under the daisy dukes. Mechanical HR. She told me everything comes off next visit. Not sure there will be one. Kinda pissed about the lies about angela, not the first time.Happens all the time there.

Dboy111
04-21-17, 14:34
Has anybody seen the Latinas on Ocean Ave in Revere I called them the other day they seemed legit but when I looked up the number a prostitution stings page came up but I've heard reviews in the past about these girls. What's the news on them and has anybody been to them before. Also, I went to the new Latinas on Washington Ave at the Tanning Spa and I can tell you that it was the best experience in my life. Unbelievably beautiful colombian girl gave me a 20 min nude massage, rubbed her tits on me, titty fucked me, blew me, then gave me a handy to finish it off all for $120. It was awesome. Lmk if you have any news!

DcDhol
04-21-17, 15:19
$. 4 HHR $. 6 HR was the quote. Previous posters said they like to rush you out so I picked the HHR. Girls are not the ones in the pic but that's par for the course. The girls I saw were hot enough. I drew Amy, Chinese girl, about 5 ft tall, huge natural tits, big, bubbly, squeezable ass. Hot body, cute face. NO MASSAGE. She went straight for my dick. Covered me up and we started banging. As expected, ask me to cum 15 minutes in. Hell no, I told her I can't yet until she gets on her belly and let me do lazy dog. Kept going in lazy dog, squeezing her nice, soft tits from behind til I popped. She didn't complain though. In and out in 30 minutes and I was happy. There was another girl there, beautiful face, taller but less curves. They mention they shift out new girls every 2 weeks so YMMV.

Don't know why they advertise as a massage parlor when it's all about the FS.

TBone1970
04-21-17, 16:36
http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-fbsm-beautiful-sexy-and-strong-bbw-private-residence/38039225

Has anyone seen her is she worth it? PM me with any intel. Its a lot of money.

Talisker1370
04-21-17, 16:40
http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-fbsm-beautiful-sexy-and-strong-bbw-private-residence/38039225

Has anyone seen her is she worth it? PM me with any intel. Its a lot of money.I saw her, she is well worth the money. Her place is nice, she's sexy as fuck and the rub was awesome.

I had a great time with her. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Dboy111
04-21-17, 17:59
$. 4 HHR $. 6 HR was the quote. Previous posters said they like to rush you out so I picked the HHR. Girls are not the ones in the pic but that's par for the course. The girls I saw were hot enough. I drew Amy, Chinese girl, about 5 ft tall, huge natural tits, big, bubbly, squeezable ass. Hot body, cute face. NO MASSAGE. She went straight for my dick. Covered me up and we started banging. As expected, ask me to cum 15 minutes in. Hell no, I told her I can't yet until she gets on her belly and let me do lazy dog. Kept going in lazy dog, squeezing her nice, soft tits from behind til I popped. She didn't complain though. In and out in 30 minutes and I was happy. There was another girl there, beautiful face, taller but less curves. They mention they shift out new girls every 2 weeks so YMMV.

Don't know why they advertise as a massage parlor when it's all about the FS.What is this place called you're talking about? I want to check it out!

AmpExplorer
04-21-17, 18:11
Called to make appointment with angela today in the tham I actually texted and asked if angela was available for a half hour appointment today. Yes, I was told. Made appointment and asked again if it would be with angela? Yes. I headed over. Got to spot, parked rang bell. Another girl answered door, lena. " hi I have an appointment with angela. " ok go in second room. Went in. Girl who greeted me takes money for half hour, " angela be right in". Get undressed and she comes back in and informs me that angela is stuck in traffic. Complete bullshit but of course I'm already on table and the house is paid. She was semi cute and she told me she was lots of fun. Already laid. 5 down for tip on table. Massage was meh. Wanted to haggle for her to drop the top. Utc below but she was wearing a scuba outfit or something under the daisy dukes. Mechanical HR. She told me everything comes off next visit. Not sure there will be one. Kinda pissed about the lies about angela, not the first time.Once we pay our money the house is happy. I imagine "traffic" . Another customer called ahead of you. Or wait 30 minutes or see so and so now. Are common AMP excuses. I imagine if you got really pissed you could get your money back.

You can call ahead to make "appointment" . Usually no bs / drama. That happened to me once before.

I like CB. Angela is good. I just don't like her fake sexy talk. I have enjoyed the massages but prefer to avoid the upsell for more exposure. Haven't been in a few months. Nicole, if same lady since last year, sweet, flatter chest, does a nice massage. I got Angela is late move myself last summer and got Rachel who had limited English.

Ambrose
04-21-17, 18:19
Don't know why they advertise as a massage parlor when it's all about the FS.Massage is legal, FS is not. That's why I always get a massage, LOL.

AmpExplorer
04-21-17, 18:27
Nice mission impossible, but our little spot is deeper than. That.Older and wiser. Missed the easier days of rotating Aamps in WT / Newton / Alston. Then things started to get very difficult about 2006-7. And Prov AMP tragic decline is well known. Came across UTR places in past in Alston but language barrier / non asian status ended treasure hunting. May in Chelmsford was good while it last. Ironically sources even come from aquanitemces w LE contacts in past. If you are an active hobbyists you have to work harder to find a good thing. UTR is UTR for a reason. Sustainability can persist if a good thing doesn't get wrecked by overexposure with excessive traffic to a place happens / the "neighbors" get pissed. And LE / local politics real it up.

DcDhol
04-21-17, 23:51
What is this place called you're talking about? I want to check it out!They advertise on backpage massage section almost every day. Phone number changes often though. If you call and they quote you the $. 4 for HHR $. 6 for HR, then that's the one.

RobinHood5758
04-22-17, 11:34
Hi anyone has info about this.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-stones-asian-massage_-ooooooooooo0-melina/37898384

True Hobbiest
04-22-17, 12:44
Plus, when even traveling to CT was worth it. Remember Pepsi?

Older and wiser. Missed the easier days of rotating Aamps in WT / Newton / Alston. Then things started to get very difficult about 2006-7. And Prov AMP tragic decline is well known. Came across UTR places in past in Alston but language barrier / non asian status ended treasure hunting. May in Chelmsford was good while it last. Ironically sources even come from aquanitemces w LE contacts in past. If you are an active hobbyists you have to work harder to find a good thing. UTR is UTR for a reason. Sustainability can persist if a good thing doesn't get wrecked by overexposure with excessive traffic to a place happens / the "neighbors" get pissed. And LE / local politics real it up.

Sex Rohmer
04-22-17, 13:03
I am sure others may disagree with you, but all of us must trade the benefit or detriment to ourself, fellow hobbyists, providers and everyone else. Unfortunately, it really is a trade-off. I am fine with your decision. Of course, if the UTR AMP doesn't have enough business then it will close or move and all of us lose.

Ymch520
04-22-17, 16:28
I stopped by at kangle in mdltn yesterday. I asked for one hr session, broke my well with 115. I was send in a room and said showers is busy and will do in end, and I waited there for 15 min. Then old lady showed up and msg for 30 min I guess and no quality at all. I am. Not crazy about extra but even msg was not good at all. Then another lady took me for. Showed and said 1st lady doesn't know kw how to give shower which was ridiculous. This lady had an attitude too. Was rushing in shower as well. Again no extra but just little Sprinkle. I knew I was passed off. Noworries before leave 2nd woman asked for tip. I shake my head at that point and she loudly saying something in Chinese. At that his point I wanted that his get out from there. I gave 20. And she demanded 40. Again she said something louddly. I didn't want have drama there. So I gave another 20 and walked to the door. She hold hand and said she wants 80 tip, 40 for first lady and 40 for. Her. OMG. I just waked out immediately. That's was horrible experience. I won't repeat and suggest to. Avoid if you can. I felt guilty for not giving chance to other place where they actually doing their job.

Ymch520
04-22-17, 16:31
I saw her, she is well worth the money. Her place is nice, she's sexy as fuck and the rub was awesome.

I had a great time with her. I cannot recommend her highly enough.I saw her 2 yes ago. Agreed with you. Well worth. Good know she is still same. I tried to get an appointment but it was tough with my schedulw. I am thinking to see her, hopefully. Soon.

Ymch520
04-22-17, 16:40
I missed another $. Meant to say $$50.Can you I'm me if you can't post here? I never tried Indian, from what you said, seems like might be interesting and worth.

Fly Dangler
04-22-17, 19:03
If you call and they quote you the $. 4 for HHR $. 6 for HR, then that's the one.That's what 80% or more of those advertisers say, so a little more help in narrowing it down please.

Yello Tail
04-22-17, 20:10
I stopped by at kangle in mdltn yesterday. I asked for one hr session, broke my well with 115. I was send in a room and said showers is busy and will do in end, and I waited there for 15 min. Then old lady showed up and msg for 30 min I guess and no quality at all. I am. Not crazy about extra but even msg was not good at all. Then another lady took me for. Showed and said 1st lady doesn't know kw how to give shower which was ridiculous. This lady had an attitude too. Was rushing in shower as well. Again no extra but just little Sprinkle. I knew I was passed off. Noworries before leave 2nd woman asked for tip. I shake my head at that point and she loudly saying something in Chinese. At that his point I wanted that his get out from there. I gave 20. And she demanded 40. Again she said something louddly. I didn't want have drama there. So I gave another 20 and walked to the door. She hold hand and said she wants 80 tip, 40 for first lady and 40 for. Her. OMG. I just waked out immediately. That's was horrible experience. I won't repeat and suggest to. Avoid if you can. I felt guilty for not giving chance to other place where they actually doing their job.Good reason to read the board before trying your luck at any of these places.

Yello Tail
04-22-17, 20:16
Plus, when even traveling to CT was worth it. Remember Pepsi?HongKong was the best! Well worth the drive down 84 to Waterbury.

CleoBos
04-23-17, 01:08
I stopped by at kangle in mdltn yesterday. I asked for one hr session, broke my well with 115. I was send in a room and said showers is busy and will do in end, and I waited there for 15 min. Then old lady showed up and msg for 30 min I guess and no quality at all. I am. Not crazy about extra but even msg was not good at all. Then another lady took me for. Showed and said 1st lady doesn't know kw how to give shower which was ridiculous. This lady had an attitude too. Was rushing in shower as well. Again no extra but just little Sprinkle. I knew I was passed off. Noworries before leave 2nd woman asked for tip. I shake my head at that point and she loudly saying something in Chinese. At that his point I wanted that his get out from there. I gave 20. And she demanded 40. Again she said something louddly. I didn't want have drama there. So I gave another 20 and walked to the door. She hold hand and said she wants 80 tip, 40 for first lady and 40 for. Her. OMG. I just waked out immediately. That's was horrible experience. I won't repeat and suggest to. Avoid if you can. I felt guilty for not giving chance to other place where they actually doing their job.You, my friend, are not using the search feature here. Being "Kangled" is a term now.

CleoBos
04-23-17, 01:10

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-stones-asian-massage_-ooooooooooo0-melina/37898384No. But a search will help you for sure. Unless you are Johnny yourself and promoting it!

CleoBos
04-23-17, 02:50
Hey guys, she's not Asian nor white either. Didn't know where to post so posting it here. Got an outcall rub from an Indian MILF in her 40's. First time trying an Indian lady and was worth the damage. Started off with a rub and escalated in FS. She said she's from Sharon. Total damage $50 for an hour. Feel free to pm if you going to give her a try. Also have a pic of her but was not able to upload here.This sounds fishy. There is no Indian MILF in this area that I have heard of. Plus, there is no links in this post to prove otherwise from a Regular Member.

Sex Rohmer
04-23-17, 08:09
Dropped by this place early in week when I was doing a job estimate in the area. Met 2 ladies both medium looks, but not grannies. Picked Michelle with blondish hair. Rub was pretty good, but half hour was sufficient. Allowed OTC rohming and to my delight I found that she really has a nice little body. She is petite with a round booty, slender body and full C / D cups. The finish was more mechanical than sensual, but the exploration helped.

Sex Rohmer
04-23-17, 08:16
Tried this one in Needham Heights just off 95. She is a little weird and not attractive with a big belly. Her legs are very muscular though. I think she really wants to be upscale. I've noticed that hers ads always pick some trendy treatment like pur et ease, hot stones, Himalayan salts, golf ball massage. She is very submissive and I think more is available, but I had no desire. Massage was mediocre and finish too (she tired out during the finish).

SalemHands
04-23-17, 10:29
No. But a search will help you for sure. Unless you are Johnny yourself and promoting it!Same pics that he uses for there and location is similar.

Ccup2
04-23-17, 11:01
This sounds fishy. There is no Indian MILF in this area that I have heard of. Plus, there is no links in this post to prove otherwise from a Regular Member.She fits the description, but no way she did FS and certainly not for 50.

Member #5552
04-23-17, 11:42
You, my friend, are not using the search feature here. Being "Kangled" is a term now.The place is a joke.

There are windows on the massage room doors.

The massage is terrible.

They are overpriced.

No extras.

You would be better off with a massage chair and watching porn.

I would avoid.

BreakingBad.

MarriedTom
04-23-17, 13:18

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-stones-asian-massage_-ooooooooooo0-melina/37898384Who carries their own hot stones around?? How do you explain THAT to the S. O. ?

Member #5552
04-23-17, 15:23
There where two decent looking ladies, both pretty, late thirties early forties, when I went. The massage was good. She used hot stones and really took care with them. I received a standard finish but was able to get her top and bottoms up and down but not off completely. No FIV or DATY. I got the old "my boss hear". Her body was nice with a full 70's Bush if that's your thing. I left $40 and got a smile and some H2 O. I would repeat.

BreakingBad.

CandyMan555
04-23-17, 15:40
Who carries their own hot stones around?? How do you explain THAT to the S. O. ?I think she means bring your own twig and "berries" aka stones, read between the lines?

My 2 cents CM.

MasajoViro
04-23-17, 20:25
This sounds fishy. There is no Indian MILF in this area that I have heard of. Plus, there is no links in this post to prove otherwise from a Regular Member.Believe there was an Indian woman in Billerica a year or so ago, maybe three. Trying to be UTR, but the ads disappeared. Perhaps she has enough 'regulars' to be happy without posting ads -- IF she is still in the biz.

CyJim666
04-24-17, 01:27
I confirmed with Angel, that Sasa is no longer there.

Does anyone know where she is now?

HappyDave
04-24-17, 08:33
I confirmed with Angel, that Sasa is no longer there.

Does anyone know where she is now?She gave a great rub but I needed to keep my eyes closer and dream of RI. Angel needs to find a hot Amy. Though Angel gives the best rub of them all (next to Amy that had me climbing the walls). Quincy needs some eye candy.

Member #5637
04-24-17, 11:51
Lisa at 120 School is taking a bus back either tonite or in the am to flushing. She's mid to late 40's, stick figure thin but pretty face. English skills are poor, and she pretends to understand you but she doesn't so don't try to talk much to her, just hand over your money and she will do the rest. Body looks nice, perhaps 95 to 110 pounds, a cups, and a slight curve to her ass. And petite, perhaps 5 feet 1 to 3. Smiled a lot when I was there this am. So if you like 'them petite, light and proportionate tits and ass to height and general body weight, she's your girl, check her out today last day at Lavender in Lex.

Buff.

TBone1970
04-24-17, 13:35
Does anyone know of a provider in metrowest with some nice natural ones I can titty fuck and get a decent massage?

Mr Boston
04-24-17, 13:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Huggie28
04-24-17, 23:51
This is copied from another of my posts but it fits here also.

Just saw "coco" in Malden. $.40 for the half. She was a cute little Chinese girl. Went in and she stripped right away. No wasted time on a massage. She told me to lay face down and she went at rimming deeply. She told me to flip, great BBBJ. Lots of spit. After a bit she went to grab a cover. I told her I didn't want it. She said OK, but just in my ass. She said she was not on birth control. Nice ass. Definitely not her first time there. I was able to go full speed right away. Finished in her. She cleaned me up and noticed I was still hard. She said we could go again because she liked it. I was surprised. I figured it would be a turn and burn. Went in her ass again and pounded away. I told her I wanted her pussy and she said OK, but no cum in her. Cleaned me up, into her puss and it was fun. But she was nervous. She said she prefers ass. Who am I to complain? Went back in, absolutely pounded for ten minutes and finished. She then thanked me and said she usually doesn't cum but I made her. Who knows? Maybe it was true. Never been asked to go again at this type of place. I had fun, gave her .4 for a tip. She never asked for one. Good time all around.

Hitras
04-25-17, 00:52

Just saw "coco" in Malden. $.40 for the half. She was a cute little Chinese girl. Went in and she stripped right away. No wasted time on a massage. She told me to lay face down and she went at rimming deeply. She told me to flip, great BBBJ. Lots of spit. After a bit she went to grab a cover. I told her I didn't want it. She said OK, but just in my ass. She said she was not on birth control. Nice ass. Definitely not her first time there. I was able to go full speed right away. Finished in her. She cleaned me up and noticed I was still hard. She said we could go again because she liked it. I was surprised. I figured it would be a turn and burn. Went in her ass again and pounded away. I told her I wanted her pussy and she said OK, but no cum in her. Cleaned me up, into her puss and it was fun. But she was nervous. She said she prefers ass. Who am I to complain? Went back in, absolutely pounded for ten minutes and finished. She then thanked me and said she usually doesn't cum but I made her. Who knows? Maybe it was true. Never been asked to go again at this type of place. I had fun, gave her .4 for a tip. She never asked for one. Good time all around.You sure is was Yoyo and not coco?

Is this the link? http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2-new-young-glrl-617-804-1155-call-me-today-incall-outcall-sexy-sexy/38661307.

Katokay
04-25-17, 09:28

Just saw "coco" in Malden. $.40 for the half. She was a cute little Chinese girl. Went in and she stripped right away. No wasted time on a massage. She told me to lay face down and she went at rimming deeply. She told me to flip, great BBBJ. Lots of spit. After a bit she went to grab a cover. I told her I didn't want it. She said OK, but just in my ass. She said she was not on birth control. Nice ass. Definitely not her first time there. I was able to go full speed right away. Finished in her. She cleaned me up and noticed I was still hard. She said we could go again because she liked it. I was surprised. I figured it would be a turn and burn. Went in her ass again and pounded away. I told her I wanted her pussy and she said OK, but no cum in her. Cleaned me up, into her puss and it was fun. But she was nervous. She said she prefers ass. Who am I to complain? Went back in, absolutely pounded for ten minutes and finished. She then thanked me and said she usually doesn't cum but I made her. Who knows? Maybe it was true. Never been asked to go again at this type of place. I had fun, gave her .4 for a tip. She never asked for one. Good time all around.Congratulations, you hit the monger lottery!

Had a similar experience in Costa Rica years ago. It was a locals mp and the girl started rimming when I laid down. Then she asked for anal. She was a hot 18 year old with an hour Glass figure. At the end of session, it was $25 for an hour, I went to give her a $50 in colones. She gave it back to me and took a $20 out of my wallet.

Have had very few of those experiences. Sadly.

Huggie28
04-25-17, 09:38
You sure is was Yoyo and not coco?

Is this the link? http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2-new-young-glrl-617-804-1155-call-me-today-incall-outcall-sexy-sexy/38661307.Similar ad. Different phone number. But that's the place. I am positive she said coco. It may have supposed to have been yoyo. But anyways, I'm on my way back today to try the other girl.

Sex Rohmer
04-25-17, 11:43
I have visited this person several times over the past several years.
I will not offer more details, as she herself does not like to have reviews appear, let alone any that might suggest extras or discuss her location any more than her ads do. I spoke with her before I posted this.

I do recommend that others give her a try, and respect the way she likes to handle things.Fair enough. She does have a nice demeanor. I understand how she might have fostered some regulars. I just don't her compelling.

TBone1970
04-25-17, 15:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Y Lonen
04-25-17, 17:31
Is this Coco? She is in China town Boston.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/newmanagement-sweet-asian/38389861

Similar ad. Different phone number. But that's the place. I am positive she said coco. It may have supposed to have been yoyo. But anyways, I'm on my way back today to try the other girl.

Thor369
04-25-17, 17:32
Fair enough. She does have a nice demeanor. I understand how she might have fostered some regulars. I just don't her compelling.I agree with mr Boston. She was one of my first when I started doing this 7 years ago and I have always had a good time with her. Her massage is sos so but we play well together. I won't go into details here. I haven't seen her as much as I use to see her at her place on the south shore, but she prefers to do most of her business in her office now.

AyoHell
04-25-17, 18:51
Great time here. Super easy. I walked in and was flirty. Got a little personal touch up front by the desk. Got a room and took clothes off. Massage is nice, and on the flip just HE, touch over clothes. But no negotiation just tipped at the end and they didn't even look. I went back the next day.

CamperVan10
04-26-17, 13:32
Walked in at Rosa as it was the only one close by and open at 9:30 am. Drew a pretty girl about 5-10 years past prime and it was great. Popped from the tease 30 minutes in. Tried round 2 but couldn't get off. Recommend. Nice rack too. Super nice. Could drop 5 or maybe 10 lbs but good looking and will repeat. Pleasant surprise.

WalterMitty
04-26-17, 15:36
!060 in Waltham. Apple is a sweetheart, my third time visiting her and each trip was consistently nice.

She gets into a nice tease right from the jump, followed by a happy beginning, shirt up, panties around her ankles. No fiv but she is very accomodating on the roaming.

Pretty girl. Nice tits, great little body.

After all that comes a relaxing body rub, head to toe. She isn't very good at massaging but when you look like that, who cares.

I've never been shorted time with her.

6/6.

Sex Rohmer
04-26-17, 18:45
Angel and Apple are both a class act. You can't go wrong with either. There is a occasional 3rd girl that rotate through, but I'd prefer to find one that I can stick with and these two are great choices.

!060 in Waltham. Apple is a sweetheart, my third time visiting her and each trip was consistently nice.

She gets into a nice tease right from the jump, followed by a happy beginning, shirt up, panties around her ankles. No fiv but she is very accomodating on the roaming.

Pretty girl. Nice tits, great little body.

After all that comes a relaxing body rub, head to toe. She isn't very good at massaging but when you look like that, who cares.

I've never been shorted time with her.

6/6.

Spaz2580
04-26-17, 21:16
Went recently also and pleasantly surprised as well. I got the other girl (glasses, skinny) Coco. Decent massage and under reach before the flip was good. I tried my best to roam utc, but only able to do otc. No upsell. On way out saw the girl you had and noticed the cleavage. Want to try her next time. Friendly vibe from both.

Walked in at Rosa as it was the only one close by and open at 9:30 am. Drew a pretty girl about 5-10 years past prime and it was great. Popped from the tease 30 minutes in. Tried round 2 but couldn't get off. Recommend. Nice rack too. Super nice. Could drop 5 or maybe 10 lbs but good looking and will repeat. Pleasant surprise.

Sex Rohmer
04-26-17, 22:29
This winter, River St had some very nice talent, but then all the staff went on vacation and the replacements were not very attractive. Has anyone been recently? It would be nice to hear about. I don't have enough time or budget to visit all these places enough to keep up on the current staffing. Also, reviews here seem to mostly cover the same ole places. Thanks for the info on Rosa; been awhile since we heard about that one.

Member #5552
04-27-17, 06:25
I had just about a similar experience but I chose to use a condom which she provided. I'm not sure if bareback was an option but I wouldn't have anyways. Coco is hot. The place is clean. The only thing a nosy neighbor came to the door when I was waiting to be buzzed in and asked who I was here to see. She wouldn't let me in when she didn't recognize the fake name I gave her but it didn't seem like a big deal to me. Otherwise very good experience. Amy is the other girl there Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Just saw "coco" in Malden. $.40 for the half. She was a cute little Chinese girl. Went in and she stripped right away. No wasted time on a massage. She told me to lay face down and she went at rimming deeply. She told me to flip, great BBBJ. Lots of spit. After a bit she went to grab a cover. I told her I didn't want it. She said OK, but just in my ass. She said she was not on birth control. Nice ass. Definitely not her first time there. I was able to go full speed right away. Finished in her. She cleaned me up and noticed I was still hard. She said we could go again because she liked it. I was surprised. I figured it would be a turn and burn. Went in her ass again and pounded away. I told her I wanted her pussy and she said OK, but no cum in her. Cleaned me up, into her puss and it was fun. But she was nervous. She said she prefers ass. Who am I to complain? Went back in, absolutely pounded for ten minutes and finished. She then thanked me and said she usually doesn't cum but I made her. Who knows? Maybe it was true. Never been asked to go again at this type of place. I had fun, gave her .4 for a tip. She never asked for one. Good time all around..

OhMyaChingBack
04-27-17, 07:48
I have visited this person several times over the past several years.

Weird? No more than any of us. I always found her very nice and fun to talk with.

Attractiveness? This is always subjective, but I find her quite cute, and she herself can be self-deprecating about her belly, which is hardly "big".

She is upscale -- her location is quite discreet, with good discreet parking and a very businesslike setting.

The "trendy" treatments help keep her ads fresh, and they are enjoyable. I find it strange to try to fault her for trying to stand out from the crowd.

I always have a very good massage with her. I will not offer more details, as she herself does not like to have reviews appear, let alone any that might suggest extras or discuss her location any more than her ads do. I spoke with her before I posted this.

I do recommend that others give her a try, and respect the way she likes to handle things.Do you have link to an ad?

LongShaft2016
04-27-17, 07:56
Any info about AMP in 40 Harrison and 11 Edinboro? Interested to know service provided and age range. Thanks for any intel. PM if more convenient.

Stay safe.

Sex Rohmer
04-27-17, 11:37
Do you have link to an ad?She periodically deletes her ads but here is a copy.

PUR et EASE Winter Massage. Warm Stones Heat Lamps.

Description.

Newton premier office ample parking, minutes from Rt. 9, MPIKE or 1 min I-95/ Rt. 128 ext 19 A.

High quality oil massage using heated salt crystals stones beneath the Mountains are hand carved into massage stones, gently soothes away an accumulation of stress and tension, increase blood circulation, reduce anxiety, restore energy in cold weather incorporating with balsalt stones massage, heated massage tables and heating lamps etc.

ACCEPTS RESPECTFUL CUSTOMERS NOW,

Mr Boston
04-27-17, 12:28
I had an outstanding massage with Angela. I've had massages all over this world, and this one was just great. Our local AMPs will never offer the kinds of more complete sensual experiences that one will find in Amsterdam or California or from a more Esalen-style provider, but 1060 will do quite well.

Let's keep this place nice, mi amigos.

Mr Boston
04-27-17, 12:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Jsxddct6
04-27-17, 16:56
Came by for a visit in the afternoon and meet up with Anna. Clean, spacious, and well lit; no creepy red lamp in the corner. Anna is a short (5'0" ?) thick Chinese girl from NY with ample upstairs, nice skin, really cute face, and a nice smile. Shown to the room and basically went straight to business which is not how I usually like it. Kind of want a nice good rub down first and a bit of a tease. She likes to play it safe for everything and it was pretty rush. Though the price is nice probably won't repeat unless it's with this infamous coco. I saw another girl in a short jersey on the way out who looks pretty good. A little taller with plenty top and bottom and nice legs.

Just saw "coco" in Malden. $.40 for the half. She was a cute little Chinese girl. Went in and she stripped right away. No wasted time on a massage. She told me to lay face down and she went at rimming deeply. She told me to flip, great BBBJ. Lots of spit. After a bit she went to grab a cover. I told her I didn't want it. She said OK, but just in my ass. She said she was not on birth control. Nice ass. Definitely not her first time there. I was able to go full speed right away. Finished in her. She cleaned me up and noticed I was still hard. She said we could go again because she liked it. I was surprised. I figured it would be a turn and burn. Went in her ass again and pounded away. I told her I wanted her pussy and she said OK, but no cum in her. Cleaned me up, into her puss and it was fun. But she was nervous. She said she prefers ass. Who am I to complain? Went back in, absolutely pounded for ten minutes and finished. She then thanked me and said she usually doesn't cum but I made her. Who knows? Maybe it was true. Never been asked to go again at this type of place. I had fun, gave her .4 for a tip. She never asked for one. Good time all around.

Jack617
04-27-17, 19:51
I update her on these posts.This one sentence may piss off guys and make them apprehensive to share with you. Shit, even if you do it don't tell everyone you do it.

Sex Rohmer
04-27-17, 21:04
This one sentence may piss off guys and make them apprehensive to share with you. Shit, even if you do it don't tell everyone you do it.I've known providers that actually use the posts to improve their performance and the experience for the clients. However, these smart providers are few and far between. Most providers are petty and jaded when it comes to posts about them. In general, I would not even admit that any hobbyist forum exists.

Cindy, for what it's worth, loves to chat about her clients. She's provided names and descriptions of several clients, including very unnecessary details about one client's family. I am careful to stay incognito, especially after I heard how many details she freely shares with others.

DcDhol
04-27-17, 21:19
I had just about a similar experience but I chose to use a condom which she provided. I'm not sure if bareback was an option but I wouldn't have anyways. Coco is hot. The place is clean. The only thing a nosy neighbor came to the door when I was waiting to be buzzed in and asked who I was here to see. She wouldn't let me in when she didn't recognize the fake name I gave her but it didn't seem like a big deal to me. Otherwise very good experience. Amy is the other girl there Feel free to PM me with any questions..Just saw CoCo, can confirm, went straight for rimming and then bent over and guided me for anal (covered), I didn't ask for BBFS. SHe prefers anal, something about not wanting her boyfriend to have to see a mangled vagina. She's leaving in a couple of a days. Darn shame. Not as cute as Amy though, smaller tits, but still some curves. Boy can she take it up the ass like a champ. Backed up into me and everything and I'm girthy! Can't say a lot of girls can do that. IMPRESSIVE. Did the HHR, spent 45 minutes there. No tips was asked, no tips were given. It's not like she's going to be a regular.

DownWind
04-28-17, 07:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Thor369
04-28-17, 08:15
Was driving back to the Cape from Boston yesterday and thought I would check out Jolin's new place. I wasn't going to do a session but just wanted to check it out. Was met by Jackie who gave me the info. Just curious if anyone else has been there. Didn't look like a LB but sometimes you can never be sure.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/6106727074.html

Kenankel
04-28-17, 08:47
Came by for a visit in the afternoon and meet up with Anna. Clean, spacious, and well lit; no creepy red lamp in the corner. Anna is a short (5'0" ?) thick Chinese girl from NY with ample upstairs, nice skin, really cute face, and a nice smile. Shown to the room and basically went straight to business which is not how I usually like it. Kind of want a nice good rub down first and a bit of a tease. She likes to play it safe for everything and it was pretty rush. Though the price is nice probably won't repeat unless it's with this infamous coco. I saw another girl in a short jersey on the way out who looks pretty good. A little taller with plenty top and bottom and nice legs.I think that we got the same girl, but I didn't get her name. She was really short, but really thick and had some great tits. I was really looking forward to seeing Coco and I thought she was her, but this girl didn't allow anything- no kissing, licking anywhere, all covered. It was just a disappointment.

Jim Mack
04-28-17, 17:14
I saw a short, cute Chinese girl last week, at Lavender in Lexington. I didn't have an appointments but she said she'd take. She said "Next time, you make appointment. ".

Anyway, nice ending and when I was leaving I asked her name and she said "I'm Coco!" it was funny the way she said it, like she ws famous, or a celebrity in the trade.

Member #5637
04-29-17, 03:56
I saw a short, cute Chinese girl last week, at Lavender in Lexington. I didn't have an appointments but she said she'd take. She said "Next time, you make appointment. ".

Anyway, nice ending and when I was leaving I asked her name and she said "I'm Coco!" it was funny the way she said it, like she ws famous, or a celebrity in the trade.He hair has bangs in the front and she wears bright red (tones) lipstick. Her English is fairly good. Seems childlike a bit. That's Coco.

Jim Mack
04-29-17, 08:44
He hair has bangs in the front and she wears bright red (tones) lipstick. Her english is fairly good. Seems childlike a bit. That's Coco.Yes, exactly! That's who I saw. She was wearing a red outfit and I remember that I was thinking how strange it looked with the bright red lipstick, Almost clownish, but she did a good job.

Member #5637
04-29-17, 16:29
Can you tell me how much roaming she allows and does she allow it from the very beginning of the session or only after the flip she is my wife's friend and I know her very well but of course I am not allowed to get a massage from herp can you tell me how much roaming she allows and does she allow it from the very beginning of the session or only after the flip she is my wife's friend and I know her very well but of course I am not allowed to get a massage from her?? Ty.

Sex Rohmer
04-29-17, 16:46
Do you have link to an ad?She has one up now, but deletes them promptly.

BodyWisdom Spring Relaxing Massage.

Posted: Saturday, April 29,2017 2:41 PM.

Premier Office located, few minutes from Rt. 9, Mpike or 1 min from I-95/ Rt. 128 ext. 19 A, Ample parking.

Flower blooming, air filled birds singing, after long day on greens, you will need golfballs massage. Golfballs massage is high quality oil massage incorporated rolling heated golfballs on body to reduce muscles soreness, improve blood circulation and relief anxiety.

Golfballs massage designed for respectful executives who desire to relieve daily stress.

Tel: 617 XXX 2519.

• Location: Boston, West of Boston, 1 min 95/ Rt. 128 ext. 19 A.

Jim Mack
04-30-17, 08:31
I was at Cherry yesterday and they told me that Nicole has left. Has anyone else heard this or have more definite info? She was a favorite.

Member #5552
04-30-17, 10:47
I had to take Amy for a spin after seeing her when I was leaving the other time. I walked in and heard a Chinese guy talking behind the curtain in the living room. The place smelled of smoke unlike before. It must have been him. Once I heard him and smelled the smoke it occurred to me that this is the exact same set up and scenario I've experienced at Chinatown AAMP. These to have to be related.

Amy is fun size for sure as she is under 5 feet tall with a pretty face and a bubble butt. I can't tell if her body has been through childbirth but her big boobs had some sag to them but downstairs was tight. She was nice but not overly passionate. Everything was covered and she kept spitting horribly after the BJ. Quite a turn off. She offered BBBJ for and extra $40. She was no comparison to Coco who I highly recommend. Don't know if I'd repeat.

BengaliBoy
04-30-17, 15:06
Believe there was an Indian woman in Billerica a year or so ago, maybe three. Trying to be UTR, but the ads disappeared. Perhaps she has enough 'regulars' to be happy without posting ads -- IF she is still in the biz.Sapna or Rudra Day Spa still advertises but she works outside of Austin so I doubt the same person same setup running the business in her home just google her number xxx 666 7011.

JohnReid
04-30-17, 19:51
SHe prefers anal, something about not wanting her boyfriend to have to see a mangled vagina.That's about the cutest statement I've heard in a long time.

Do ya' think he ever wonders about the gaping asshole? BTW, I hope she doesn't sneeze without being prepared!

Sort of reminds me about the college research that was released a while back. They talked about things like the common practice of BJ's on the first date. And women doing anal sex so that they could 'save themselves for marriage.'

Thanks for the chuckle.

Sex Rohmer
04-30-17, 20:54
That's about the cutest statement I've heard in a long time.

Do ya' think he ever wonders about the gaping asshole? BTW, I hope she doesn't sneeze without being prepared!

Sort of reminds me about the college research that was released a while back. They talked about things like the common practice of BJ's on the first date. And women doing anal sex so that they could 'save themselves for marriage.'

Thanks for the chuckle.You might enjoy this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY.

XBostonBoyX
04-30-17, 23:21
Have been here several times over the past months, have a new girl here Sofia. Went with 1/2 for .4, got a really nice rub with no oil (a first for me), solid tease and then the flip. Offered nude HE w / full roam (including FIV) for .6, CBJ for .8, opted for the former. Nice body for a woman in her early 40's and taller than most women (probably 5'8), shaved down under and pretty tight. Didn't get short on time, maybe went a few minutes over. Solid experience would recommend.

SlowMo
04-30-17, 23:37
Marret rd. Lexington- got Emma. She's always solid. Good looking. Decent massage. Lets you touch her all over. YMMV. Nice HE.I've been terrible about posting updates. But based on the above, I stopped at Marret shortly after reading the post. I called and asked if Emma was available when I was about 10 min away. I was told 'yes', whatever that means in AMP-speak. As I get there it dawns on me that I have no idea what Emma looks like! Anyway, when I arrive I'm met by a cute (not great) mid-30's girl who asks if I called. I said yes and that I'm here to see Emma. I forget what she said exactly but it basically meant that I should have known I was already talking to her. Oops.

Anyway, I took the hour. We proceed to a decent massage. The strokes were a bit fast for my taste, but it was solid nonetheless. Some teasing. On the flip, she started to use her hands. I noticed she was wearing flip flops, so I thought I'd have fun with it. I asked her to sit at the far end of the table and use her feet with oil. She had no issue whatsoever with it. She went at it for a good long while before I finished all over me and her feet. I haven't been since but I'm certain she was sore in the abs the next day. A real trooper. $40 + $60 for the inordinate physical effort.

For whatever reason I haven't been back since. I do recall that I didn't feel like touching her all over.

SM.

SlowMo
04-30-17, 23:47
Couple of months ago I made two visits to 310 SPA in Woburn. My first attempt was thwarted because it was too late. I'm glad I called, and I'm glad she told me she was about to close. At least it was clear and nobody wasted time.

At my first actual visit, again near closing, I saw a handsome, older (50+?) woman. She seemed to be alone. The place appears to be smallish. Maybe two rooms? Anyhow, she came back as I was still disrobing and she did not bat an eyelash. She's been there, done that.

The massage was very good and we got to talking, a lot. On the flip is where it got weird. Although I was without a towel, she kept going around Johnson without touching it. And because we were talking so much, I sort of lost interest. I could have grabbed her hand or asked, but by then I was hungry and ready to go. $40 + 40. I can't remember her name.

A week or so later, I went back on a different day. Not the same lady. Same age-ish but not nearly as cute. Decent rub. Decent HE. But not enough to make me go again.

I agree with previous posters that parking there is a bit too obvious. You are right in front of the place and by a busy road. I can't imagine the locals go there because it's far too visible.

SM.

SlowMo
04-30-17, 23:52
After being turned around at Royal Spa in Lowell because they were full (that's a first! And I shudda called), I called and went to Spa TAO in Chelmsford. They advertise they close at 9 but they took me at 8 h45 for an hour session.

I drew a mid-30's woman of decent looks but bored attitude. Good table shower with thorough cleaning that got me at full attention, but my attempts at playing there were rebuffed. The massage was ok. No teasing. Predictable HE on the flip. Her soft touch was appreciated after a string of jack hammer sessions elsewhere. Too bad she stared at the ceiling the whole time. . 4 + . 4.

They were turning off the lights as I left. I got to see two other girls that looked about the same: short, mid-30's, not skinny (not fat either, but thick). Mamasan is still the hottest. Any body got her to play?

SM.

HappyDave
05-01-17, 08:21
[Deleted by Admin]

Jack617
05-01-17, 09:04
Been getting request for the UTR in Watertown, latest from Mr Gabbos, might have spelled it wrong. I tell him four posts and all are questions do not "earn" you the wright to that level of info. Now I am trying to be nice so A2 does not pull my post. Mr, G could not take no for answer and asked again.

Have gotten no less than a half dozen requests including Gabbos, on a UTR in Watertown / Waltham. Most requests are from "members" with a zero post count. My gut tells me it is actually one longtime hated member creating new handles. Result is the same; fail.

Motoman36
05-01-17, 09:15
AD:

Come to experience the unforgettable time with us. Your time will be always un-rushed, refreshing & satisfying. You'll cherish it over and over. Please Call - 9 7 8 - XXX - 4 2 4 0.

Its in apt complex off Rt 114 near Rt. 1. For months no answer to phone, sounded like they answered & disconnected. Finnaly connected & asked my age if I was there before. Directed to a certain building #2200, told to call when there. Then called and told to wait 15 min. , she called back & told me to go to building #2100. Finally got in to apt. Provider pleasant enough but NOT young or good looking. All options available but would not repeat or recommend.

Mm.

TBone1970
05-01-17, 09:52
Anyone know of a private provider that gives a good Russian finish?

I have one ill share.

Yello Tail
05-01-17, 15:51
AD:
Come to experience the unforgettable time with us. Your time will be always un-rushed, refreshing & satisfying. You'll cherish it over and over. Please Call - 9 7 8 - XXX - 4 2 4 0.
Its in apt complex off Rt 114 near Rt. 1. For months no answer to phone, sounded like they answered & disconnected. Finnaly connected & asked my age if I was there before. Directed to a certain building #2200, told to call when there. Then called and told to wait 15 min. , she called back & told me to go to building #2100. Finally got in to apt. Provider pleasant enough but NOT young or good looking. All options available but would not repeat or recommend. Mm.Like other aamp, frequent rotation. Typically two women Chinese available. Tried them twice, then never went back.

MasajoViro
05-01-17, 18:02
After being turned around at Royal Spa in Lowell because they were full (that's a first! And I shudda called), I called and went to Spa TAO in Chelmsford. They advertise they close at 9 but they took me at 8 h45 for an hour session.

I drew a mid-30's woman of decent looks but bored attitude. Good table shower with thorough cleaning that got me at full attention, but my attempts at playing there were rebuffed. The massage was ok. No teasing. Predictable HE on the flip. Her soft touch was appreciated after a string of jack hammer sessions elsewhere. Too bad she stared at the ceiling the whole time. . 4 + . 4.

They were turning off the lights as I left. I got to see two other girls that looked about the same: short, mid-30's, not skinny (not fat either, but thick). Mamasan is still the hottest. Any body got her to play?

SM.More on the Lowell board. Providers vary (some are excellent! But TS is one of the nicest you will find anywhere.

Sex Rohmer
05-01-17, 18:32
Anyone know of a private provider that gives a good Russian finish?

I have one ill share.Angela at 32 South Waltham will do that if that's what it takes to finish you.

SamysMyth
05-01-17, 21:56
Believe there was an Indian woman in Billerica a year or so ago, maybe three. Trying to be UTR, but the ads disappeared. Perhaps she has enough 'regulars' to be happy without posting ads -- IF she is still in the biz.I was a regular with Sapna for a while. She oddly posted in the 'travel' section of CL. She had more on menu over time, cute and considerate. Creepy husband would show up sometimes un-expected, weird. I moved and lost touch with her, but now that you reminded me, next time I'm nearby I'll look her up.

BlackBird26
05-02-17, 07:46
Went in yesterday and saw Apple (ginger). Very pretty actually compared to other places around. Was going to do hh but then chose the hour last min.

Massage was eh, 5/10. Wasn't until 35-40 min in that I saw some teasing. Asked to turn around after and said to me if it was ok, I said yeah and then she went to work. I asked if I could suck the (.) (.), to which I got a yes. Was done in a couple minutes and then got neck massage and back for another 8 min or so. . 6 / . 4.

Will go back and see her again.

P.S.: She's super nice. Went out a couple times to answer door but no big deal.

Inside495
05-02-17, 09:39
Table Shower or Standing Shower?

Two Nutts
05-02-17, 10:58
Cute Asian girl. Very qualified in massage. Price was right. She worked all my sore muscles back to normal. I almost fell asleep in her hands. R. E. M. MASSAGE THERAPY. 781488888 FIVE.

AnonymousYoung
05-02-17, 19:24
What's the deal with the Thai place in Union?!

Last summer I stopped in for the first time and got one of the best massages ever. Girl was young (20's) with a cute face and tight little body. Her massage skills were good. Her demeanor was friendly / flirty / complimentary. English was good enough to communicate. At the start of the massage, I thought it might be legit, but she slowly teased and built anticipation throughout the session to the point I was very comfortable reaching out and roaming OTC. After the flip, she went right into the finish without a word about tip and actually seemed to enjoy giving me release. Even encouraged me to roam UTC before removing pants / shirt to expose her matching thing / bra set and ending up FIV. After release, she cleaned me up gently and sat on the table to chat for a bit. Tipped her appropriately and told her I'd be back.

I've been back three times trying to recapture that experience to no avail. The second visit was with a skinny older woman who was almost unfriendly. Massage was adequate, if rote. She kept her distance and rejected my attempts to initiate contact. Third visit was with an ugly-ish, heavy-set woman (I've heard she's may be the owner? Massage was decent. Zero indication there was further relaxationto be had, so I didn't even try (she wasn't my type anyway). Fourth visit was just last week. Been a while since the first visit, so I can't be sure, but I think it may have been the same provider as my first visit. Young, cute, tight body. Even better massage than I remembered. Good flirtation. Got to the flip. And nothing! Now I'm all confused. Got her name this time, thinking about going back again soon to see if I can progress.

Any advice? Am I crazy? Am I wasting my time?

AnonymousYoung
05-02-17, 19:27

Last summer I stopped in for the first time and got one of the best massages ever. Girl was young (20's) with a cute face and tight little body. Her massage skills were good. Her demeanor was friendly / flirty / complimentary. English was good enough to communicate. At the start of the massage, I thought it might be legit, but she slowly teased and built anticipation throughout the session to the point I was very comfortable reaching out and roaming OTC. After the flip, she went right into the finish without a word about tip and actually seemed to enjoy giving me release. Even encouraged me to roam UTC before removing pants / shirt to expose her matching thing / bra set and ending up FIV. After release, she cleaned me up gently and sat on the table to chat for a bit. Tipped her appropriately and told her I'd be back.

I've been back three times trying to recapture that experience to no avail. The second visit was with a skinny older woman who was almost unfriendly. Massage was adequate, if rote. She kept her distance and rejected my attempts to initiate contact. Third visit was with an ugly-ish, heavy-set woman (I've heard she's may be the owner? Massage was decent. Zero indication there was further relaxationto be had, so I didn't even try (she wasn't my type anyway). Fourth visit was just last week. Been a while since the first visit, so I can't be sure, but I think it may have been the same provider as my first visit. Young, cute, tight body. Even better massage than I remembered. Good flirtation. Got to the flip. And nothing! Now I'm all confused. Got her name this time, thinking about going back again soon to see if I can progress.

Have any of you guys had a similar experience with this place? Any advice? Thanks!

AmpExplorer
05-03-17, 07:46

Have any of you guys had a similar experience with this place? Any advice? Thanks!I have no clear idea other than these ladies have many "routine encounters" with the customers and maybe your experience was outside their usual experience and this lady simply wanted to avoid you? Maybe it's simply time to move on cut your previous visits as experience that repeat performances can not be guaranteed. You can go to. Try a new.

Place and see a lady and have a visit like you may describe then your second visit may be just blah. Or the reverse could be the case. As long as we keep spending money we will often be left scratching our heads.

Spanker100
05-03-17, 07:49
Can you be more specific regarding location? There are multiple Unions.

Two Nutts
05-03-17, 09:03
Cute Asian girl. Very qualified in massage. Price was right. She worked all my sore muscles back to normal. I almost fell asleep in her hands. R. E. M. MASSAGE THERAPY. 781488888 FIVE.eighty for hour. Forty five half hour.

Member #5552
05-03-17, 09:22
[Deleted by Admin]

AnonymousYoung
05-03-17, 09:28
Can you be more specific regarding location? There are multiple Unions.Sorry about the confusion. I'm talking about Smile in Somerville.

DickWalnut12
05-03-17, 10:15
Just wondering if there are other good providers with a full menu in the north shore area. I'm also willing to go as far as Quincy. I've been seeing Hong from Wilmington and Wendy of Wendys Spa a lot but its time for some new providers. PM me if you would like.

Thanks.

Member #4063
05-03-17, 12:31
eighty for hour. Forty five half hour.Visit MA a couple of times a quarter and might visit, where is this AMP located please.

AnonymousYoung
05-03-17, 13:00
You never mentioned any names so it's hard to help you. Maybe she just made enough money that day. Or maybe her boss was nearby. You really want us to help you figure out women?Thanks for bearing with me guys. I'm relatively new to the hobby and still trying to figure out how it all works. Honestly, I was just hoping someone could confirm one way or the other where the place was worth my time. If anyone is kind enough to share their experiences with the place, please shoot me a PM.

Sorry for hogging the board this morning. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute value is the future.

Hotboyzz
05-03-17, 13:26
Thank you for addressing this problem. Folks have got to put in their time!

Been getting request for the UTR in Watertown, latest from Mr Gabbos, might have spelled it wrong. I tell him four posts and all are questions do not "earn" you the wright to that level of info. Now I am trying to be nice so A2 does not pull my post. Mr, G could not take no for answer and asked again.

All I did was delete his PM and block him. So many out there with almost no posts but spread out enough to know they have been watching the board for years and all they have done is ask questions. Guys those of us that have contributed are not going to give you Jack, if there is no hope of us getting anything good in return. So Don't waste my time opening a PM..

Yello Tail
05-03-17, 19:42

I've been back three times trying to recapture that experience to no avail. The second visit was with a skinny older woman who was almost unfriendly. Massage was adequate, if rote. She kept her distance and rejected my attempts to initiate contact. Third visit was with an ugly-ish, heavy-set woman (I've heard she's may be the owner? Massage was decent. Zero indication there was further relaxation to be had, so I didn't even try (she wasn't my type anyway). Fourth visit was just last week. Been a while since the first visit, so I can't be sure, but I think it may have been the same provider as my first visit. Young, cute, tight body. Even better massage than I remembered. Good flirtation. Got to the flip. And nothing! Now I'm all confused. Got her name this time, thinking about going back again soon to see if I can progress.

Have any of you guys had a similar experience with this place? Any advice? Thanks!Your first experience was not typical of a Thai place. Your next two experiences are very typical. You may never find another like the first one you had. I had one or two in Malden that were very accommodating. Then they moved on and I haven't been able to find another good one since.

DownWind
05-03-17, 20:57
Table Shower or Standing Shower?Standing by yourself. Usually older ladies, mid 50's. Limited menu.

Two Nutts
05-03-17, 23:02
Visit MA a couple of times a quarter and might visit, where is this AMP located please.To call, right now she works alone, new girl on the way. She has gotten very busy. This week already filled. Head to toe great massage. She said leave VM or text her. She can't answer if working.

Eligrn101
05-04-17, 08:17
Visited Unique on Wash. Been there a while back and found it to be legit. Had Amy today, a new provider for me. Took half hour. Excellent therapeutic massage with attention as requested to neck, shoulders. Looser with the draping than previous provider with a hint of sensuality (I. E. Long body strokes), but no extra's. Does anyone know if there would there be more in terms of ending, roaming, if I repeated and / or took the hour?

Momo2
05-04-17, 11:18
Visited Unique on Wash. Been there a while back and found it to be legit. Had Amy today, a new provider for me. Took half hour. Excellent therapeutic massage with attention as requested to neck, shoulders. Looser with the draping than previous provider with a hint of sensuality (I. E. Long body strokes), but no extra's. Does anyone know if there would there be more in terms of ending, roaming, if I repeated and / or took the hour?I have not been there for a while so things may have changed. But I have always been able to get a HE after some initial resistance. I do not go often so I have not been able to build some familiarity. I find it to be a very average place for everything and average is not what I am looking for.

Go up and down Rte 53 and you will find better options.

ParForMe
05-04-17, 11:56

I've been back three times trying to recapture that experience to no avail. The second visit was with a skinny older woman who was almost unfriendly. Massage was adequate, if rote. She kept her distance and rejected my attempts to initiate contact. Third visit was with an ugly-ish, heavy-set woman (I've heard she's may be the owner? Massage was decent. Zero indication there was further relaxationto be had, so I didn't even try (she wasn't my type anyway). Fourth visit was just last week.I have had very similar experience with that place, the first time I went was a very cute / attractive young women whom gave me a great message. It took a bit of convincing but was able to get the HE from her and left extremely happy. I have been back twice since than and always had a younger attractive masseur but have been repeatedly told they don't do that at that location. It's a shame I have always like the massage I got from them and would consider going back if I just need that.

TravisBooth
05-04-17, 11:57
Visited Unique on Wash. Been there a while back and found it to be legit. Had Amy today, a new provider for me. Took half hour. Excellent therapeutic massage with attention as requested to neck, shoulders. Looser with the draping than previous provider with a hint of sensuality (I. E. Long body strokes), but no extra's. Does anyone know if there would there be more in terms of ending, roaming, if I repeated and / or took the hour?My two cents: YMMV, but my own experience with most places is that taking an hour won't usually move the needle towards greater service. I have pretty good luck, even at places where I'm not sure about the level of service, by following a formula. The following isn't an ironclad "how-to" so much as it's just a combination of things that seem to improve my odds, even at places where happiness may not be a sure thing.

30 minutes the first visit anywhere.

Get completely naked (should go without saying, but if you RTFF you'll find many instances of noobs asking: "I left my rubber Hazmat suit on and she never even went near my junk. What am I doing wrong? Don't be that guy.

Complement the lady, especially if you're lucky enough to get a pretty one. I usually ask up front, during the house fee exchange: (Pointing) "You do the massage?" and if she says yes, then I say something like "Lucky me" or "Oh, very good. " I might say more if she seems to have decent English skills. It's also a way to be sure you won't be being baited and switched with a pinch-hit grandma after they get the dough, although that can still happen on rare occasions -- and if it does, then I don't recommend going back to that place.

Get a soft massage, unless you need more. I go for something very simple, abandoning the rules of grammar (again, calibrating for how much English they can comprehend) along the lines of: "Soft. For relax. " This sends the message that therapy and improved circulation are not the main goals. Side benefit: They will usually do a soft massage without oil or lotion, so you don't need to worry about reeking of are+T when you get home. (This does not matter to everybody, but it does to me. I also suppose it also leaves their arms less tired for the main event, which lessens the likelihood that they'll quit from tennis elbow after three minutes.).

Talk a little at the start of the session. If the English is OK, then maybe talk more. Otherwise just let the lady know when she's making you feel good, or extra good, and don't make fruitless conversation.

Oh, and be clean when you get there. I'm sure the ladies in this business would tell you that jackhammering a stranger who reeks of sweat and ass and foot-rot is an even worse job than jackhammering a stranger who doesn't.

I'm not trying to be the headmaster of are+T University here -- plenty of others on this board have a lot more experience than I do. But I do OK with this approach, and it's DEFINITELY NOT because I'm so damn handsome, young, in shape, or still have all my hair. Your mileage may vary.

Two Nutts
05-04-17, 14:16
My two cents: YMMV, but my own experience with most places is that taking an hour won't usually move the needle towards greater service. I have pretty good luck, even at places where I'm not sure about the level of service, by following a formula. The following isn't an ironclad "how-to" so much as it's just a combination of things that seem to improve my odds, even at places where happiness may not be a sure thing.

Get completely naked (should go without saying, but if you RTFF you'll find many instances of noobs asking: "I left my rubber Hazmat suit on and she never even went near my junk. What am I doing wrong? Don't be that guy.

Complement the lady, especially if you're lucky enough to get a pretty one. I usually ask up front, during the house fee exchange: (Pointing) "You do the massage?" and if she says yes, then I say something like "Lucky me" or "Oh, very good. " I might say more if she seems to have decent English skills. It's also a way to be sure you won't be being baited and switched with a pinch-hit grandma after they get the dough, although that can still happen on rare occasions -- and if it does, then I don't recommend going back to that place.

Get a soft massage, unless you need more. I go for something very simple, abandoning the rules of grammar (again, calibrating for how much English they can comprehend) along the lines of: "Soft. For relax. " This sends the message that therapy and improved circulation are not the main goals. Side benefit: They will usually do a soft massage without oil or lotion, so you don't need to worry about reeking of are+T when you get home. (This does not matter to everybody, but it does to me. I also suppose it also leaves their arms less tired for the main event, which lessens the likelihood that they'll quit from tennis elbow after three minutes.).

Talk a little at the start of the session. If the English is OK, then maybe talk more. Otherwise just let the lady know when she's making you feel good, or extra good, and don't make fruitless conversation.

Oh, and be clean when you get there. I'm sure the ladies in this business would tell you that jackhammering a stranger who reeks of sweat and ass and foot-rot is an even worse job than jackhammering a stranger who doesn't.

I'm not trying to be the headmaster of are+T University here -- plenty of others on this board have a lot more experience than I do. But I do OK with this approach, and it's DEFINITELY NOT because I'm so damn handsome, young, in shape, or still have all my hair. Your mileage may vary.Just some damn good advice for not just nubs but anyone. I almost thought I wrote it. LOL.

MasajoViro
05-04-17, 14:22
Thanks for bearing with me guys. I'm relatively new to the hobby and still trying to figure out how it all works...
Hopefully I'll be able to contribute value is the future.Welcome aboard! Ya got to start somewhere & everyone is looking forward to your future contributions.

When I became interested, I realized there was a lot to be gained by simply reading the forum. I probably read for a couple years before my first post, LOL. Use the search function and you can find threads about the particular area of interest, then backtrack through those threads. Lots of good information, although it is worth remembering that AAMPs change a lot, the non-AMPs not so much. You'll see a lot of YMMV comments -- as well as RTFF when you ask too many questions! Just don't be a nuisance, contribute, and before long you'll earn your chops. Happy hunting & stay safe.

Bruno68
05-04-17, 15:33
I don't really like HJ places and usually go to Pawtucket for AMP, but my UTR flaked on me and I had already taken a blue diamond, so I decided to stop here since it was on the way home.

When I entered a really cute thin girl with long dark hair greeted me and asked me to wait for a few minutes for one of the rooms to open. If this was going to be my girl, I would happily wait. However, when a room was available I got a different girl with very short hair. She was reasonably cute and in her 20's, but I asked if I could have the other girl, she said it would 20 minutes and I said no problem. I sat in the room reading my phone and 15 later a 3rd girl comes in. It turns out this girl is apple. She had blondes hair and bangs and looked really pretty, so I forgot about the first girl.

Opted for 30 min since it was my first time. She asked what kind of massage and I said light. She stood at the head of the table at the start so I massaged her ass from the start so that we both knew why I was there. After about 10 minutes of nice light teasing she asked me to flip, but I asked for a prostate exam. She obliged happily and then I flipped after another 5 min or so. She oiled up junior and I asked if I could suck on her tits. She lifted her shirt and bra and damn she has really awesome. I didn't last very long.

She cleaned me up and intended to do regular message for the balance of my time, but once I pop, I am ready to move on. She was a sweet girl with a friendly attitude. I just wish FS or at least BJ was on the menu.

SupremeJay
05-04-17, 17:55
Stopped by yesterday. Only 1 person working. She was below average in my books, prob late 40's. Anyway paid for the hh. $. Laid down and got a pretty good massage. The timer went off and I was expecting her to ask me to flip. Never did. Got a hot towel clean up to end the session. When I was walking ou she was asked for a tip but I've alrdy left $10 on the bed. Overall no menu but I won't l repeat even if there was.

FinalRound
05-05-17, 09:36
A few months ago there was a girl named nicole. This time I didn't seen her, was told she had already left. I entered, an older 40 +, black short hair, small fat woman led me into the room, I asked her if there is any other girl, she was busy to answer. Ok, I paid for half an hour, got naked, she came in, gave me fifteen minutes, told me to turn over, gave me HE, asked her if she can pull up the clothes? After a definite answer, I stroked her breast, quick end. Below average. Won't be going back.

Herow
05-05-17, 09:52
Well the UTR in Watertown is dead; the wheel of time has turned once again and the owner has moved on to other things. All that is left is for the old timers to reminisce. Over the last year things were pretty crazy both good and bad there. I was there for the majority of it. If anyone wants to PM and swap stories, hit me up. And if you can't give me some info that proves you know of what you speak, LOL. Don't bother.

FinalRound
05-05-17, 11:41
Went there for Nicole, but she isn't there anymore. Went with the only girl available who looked older maybe forty+ so I decided to do the HH. Massage was a bit short, but asked to flip for HE, I asked to touch above and got a little play. Not like before, will try another place.

Fly Dangler
05-05-17, 16:03
I'm fairly new to this hobby and don't do it often. Just trying to find out where the good action is so I don't end up wasting my time and money finding out the hard way. I guess I'm going to have to since In new. Whats the point of all this.Actually if you'd take the time to read back through at least the past couple months posts here I'm pretty sure you'll find out just about everything you say you want to know. THAT is the point of all this!

DownWind
05-05-17, 17:09
Dropped in and drew Angela. Nice looking early 40's pleasant with decent English. 1/2 hour. Never asked any questions just started with deep tissue followed by soft tease. On the flip right to a nice HE. Some UTC access for a limited time to a very generous and real rack. Would repeat. 40/50.

TEZagat
05-05-17, 17:54
I was over in Medford today and noticed Jade tucked behind the Citizens Bank. According to their post on CL under therapeutic, they're new. Figured I'd give them a try.

Was greeted by a taller (5'8" Asian woman, 40 ish, slender, no name given. Noticed another woman there (shorter, around 5'5", mid 40's?, little thicker, later learned she goes by Lucy). Neither were real lookers but the first could've been OK to get the job done. She took me to a room and asked if I'd been there before. I said no, she then asked if it was my first time, I said first time here, but many times other places. She said ok and left me to get ready. Note, there are curtains and doors on the rooms; they only closed the curtain, left door open.

Once on the table the shorter woman came in for my massage. This irked me a little, kinda felt like a bait-and-switch (not that it was a huge downgrade). She gave me a very good semi-draped legit deep tissue massage, probably 8/10. Nice strong hands, elbows, etc. During, she paid attention to my upper inner thigh area, and even threw in a little perineum tease, so I figured the standard ending was in the cards. After the flip, a good front massage, and right when she reached the point I expected the finale to commence, the timer went off and we were done. Not sure if that was intentional or poor time management. With the tease I certainly expected otherwise, so maybe there's more on the menu for repeat customers? Anyway, left to my own devices, I rubbed one out quickly before I got dressed. I never leave a job unfinished. LOL.

The vig was. 6 to the house / gave her. 2 on way out (before you think me cheap, for a standard massage, 33% tip is plenty).

TLDR. If you want a legit massage and don't care about the ending, maybe worth a try. I doubt I'll repeat but might since. 8 is a good price for a massage.

Yello Tail
05-05-17, 21:38
Just trying to find out where the good action is so I don't end up wasting my time and money finding out the hard way. I guess I'm going to have to since In new. Whats the point of all this.Even with good tips, there are no guarantees that the experience will be the same for you as it was for someone else. Even how one guy describes looks one guys describes a 10 you go and in your opinion she is a 3. Some guys want a good massage, some don't care about the massage they just want the HE. Some like them with meat on the bones (built for comfort) others want spinners (built for speed). Plus the talent turns over frequently. So you never know for sure if this is the one. You are searching for unicorns. And not just unicorns. The unicorn. The ads are deceptive. Bait on the hook. Don't depend on them other than a phone number and address. Read the board and if a place seems interesting to you then try it out. If the provider does not look good to you don't be afraid to walk away. If you find one you like get her name and her phone number (not the business card) her cell number because she may be working some place else when you get the itch and need to see her again. Most guys recommend the Hh saves you 20. If you like what's she doing you can always ask for more time as long as they are not busy. Most important advice. This is an expensive additive hobby. You will waste lots of time and lots of money. You may start off with occasional or monthly visits then you may need weekly or even more. If you can't afford to spend the money don't get into this hobby.

JohnBoy69
05-05-17, 22:13
I was over in Medford today and noticed Jade tucked behind the Citizens Bank. According to their post on CL under therapeutic, they're new. Figured I'd give them a try.

Was greeted by a taller (5'8" Asian woman, 40 ish, slender, no name given. Noticed another woman there (shorter, around 5'5", mid 40's?, little thicker, later learned she goes by Lucy). Neither were real lookers but the first could've been OK to get the job done. She took me to a room and asked if I'd been there before. I said no, she then asked if it was my first time, I said first time here, but many times other places. She said ok and left me to get ready. Note, there are curtains and doors on the rooms; they only closed the curtain, left door open.

Once on the table the shorter woman came in for my massage. This irked me a little, kinda felt like a bait-and-switch (not that it was a huge downgrade). She gave me a very good semi-draped legit deep tissue massage, probably 8/10. Nice strong hands, elbows, etc. During, she paid attention to my upper inner thigh area, and even threw in a little perineum tease, so I figured the standard ending was in the cards. After the flip, a good front massage, and right when she reached the point I expected the finale to commence, the timer went off and we were done. Not sure if that was intentional or poor time management. With the tease I certainly expected otherwise, so maybe there's more on the menu for repeat customers? Anyway, left to my own devices, I rubbed one out quickly before I got dressed. I never leave a job unfinished. LOL.

The vig was. 6 to the house / gave her. 2 on way out (before you think me cheap, for a standard massage, 33% tip is plenty).

TLDR. If you want a legit massage and don't care about the ending, maybe worth a try. I doubt I'll repeat but might since. 8 is a good price for a massage.1) What is perineum?

2) where did you rub one out before getting dressed? Where did you dump the goo?

3) what is vig?

4) what is tldr?

Thank you! Merci beaucoup.

MasajoViro
05-05-17, 23:00
1) What is perineum?

2) where did you rub one out before getting dressed? Where did you dump the goo?

3) what is vig?

4) what is tldr?

Thank you! Merci beaucoup.OK, I'll bite. The answers to today's quiz:

1) perineum: "the area in front of the anus extending to the fourchette of the vulva in the female and to the scrotum in the male" aka, the taint.

2) probably all over the floor, massage table, and his shoe.

3) short for "vigorish," Italian: what you pay the bookie or interest to a moneylender. If it sounds illegal, it probably is.

4) TLDR; (usually written with a semicolin, not a period) a geek term meaning "Too Long Don't Read. " In other words, "here's the summary of the previous blather. ".

DownWind
05-06-17, 04:39
Even with good tips, there are no guarantees that the experience will be the same for you as it was for someone else. Even how one guy describes looks one guys describes a 10 you go and in your opinion she is a 3. Some guys want a good massage, some don't care about the massage they just want the HE. Some like them with meat on the bones (built for comfort) others want spinners (built for speed). Plus the talent turns over frequently. So you never know for sure if this is the one. You are searching for unicorns. And not just unicorns. The unicorn. The ads are deceptive. Bait on the hook. Don't depend on them other than a phone number and address. Read the board and if a place seems interesting to you then try it out. If the provider does not look good to you don't be afraid to walk away. If you find one you like get her name and her phone number (not the business card) her cell number because she may be working some place else when you get the itch and need to see her again. Most guys recommend the Hh saves you 20. If you like what's she doing you can always ask for more time as long as they are not busy. Most important advice. This is an expensive additive hobby. You will waste lots of time and lots of money. You may start off with occasional or monthly visits then you may need weekly or even more. If you can't afford to spend the money don't get into this hobby.Well said YT, and as has been often said, the hobby is potentially dangerous if your SO finds out, or you bring something unexpected home with you. Don't ever get involved with a provider, you are only dollars no matter how sweet she seems. And lastly, the only cure is bankruptcy.

MikeJohns
05-06-17, 09:43
Well said YT, and as has been often said, the hobby is potentially dangerous if your SO finds out, or you bring something unexpected home with you. Don't ever get involved with a provider, you are only dollars no matter how sweet she seems. And lastly, the only cure is bankruptcy.This is great advice from yellowtail and downwind. I wish I could have followed it years ago. I have recently been shaken up by the loss of a long time UTR that I had been involved with for several years. We had a lot of good times together but suddenly she just up and disappears, I heard went back to China, her son is in NY. No explanation no nothing. Big mistake I got involved and thought that she liked me like I liked her. The crazy part is I am married. So you do act crazy and you are addicted. All we can do is be aware of what could and probably will happen. Like downwind says all we are is another client they are very good at acting and marketing. I am addicted and love the thrill, I hope to not get in to deep again but I probably will. Be careful out there MJ.

AmpExplorer
05-06-17, 11:17
My two cents: YMMV, but my own experience with most places is that taking an hour won't usually move the needle towards greater service. I have pretty good luck, even at places where I'm not sure about the level of service, by following a formula. The following isn't an ironclad "how-to" so much as it's just a combination of things that seem to improve my odds, even at places where happiness may not be a sure thing.

Get completely naked (should go without saying, but if you RTFF you'll find many instances of noobs asking: "I left my rubber Hazmat suit on and she never even went near my junk. What am I doing wrong? Don't be that guy..The Asian Aamp / hotel Mp set ups try to get you out ASAP. Take the shortest time.

Negotiate for 15 min rate or simply act dumb and "brought less money" . They will not turn away money.

Never pay for more than 30 minutes.

Fuhgetaboudit
05-06-17, 13:02
Herow, Nothing really to add, your sound byte says everything. Got a chance to say goodbye to owner the day the lights went out. Always loved her ass length hair. Although was a cheerleader fan for years, my interest waned near the end. Would like fer sur to find another Where's Waldo UTR like her place.

Well the UTR in Watertown is dead; the wheel of time has turned once again and the owner has moved on to other things. All that is left is for the old timers to reminisce. Over the last year things were pretty crazy both good and bad there. I was there for the majority of it. If anyone wants to PM and swap stories, hit me up. And if you can't give me some info that proves you know of what you speak, LOL. Don't bother..

Member #5552
05-06-17, 13:08
I think we've seen the last of the hotter younger one that worked there. It was always comical when I walked into that stinky place the short thick one always tried to get me to go with her. She got me the first time acting like she didn't know English.

SalemHands
05-06-17, 13:55
The BP ads for the CT AMP on Beach St have disappeared, and no answer at the last working # I had for them. I was down there yesterday and considered just ringing the bell, but was spooked by the sudden lack of ads. Turns out they were raided:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/jessica_heslam/2017/05/heslam_sex_trade_raids_free_10_victims

I am skeptical of the "trafficking" charges, as the working girls I have met there and other places have talked to me about things like health insurance and vacation plans, so if they were under duress they were also actresses above and beyond what was needed. Sure, the conditions at these places are seedy, and I think they should have OSHA protection, but that's a debate that we shouldn't bother rehashing here.

So I guess the 2-3 affiliated places are gone for now. I'd appreciate any tips for a FS Boston place. Stay safe and watch your backs.

TA.Now I know I'm kinda new to this site, but it doesn't make sense to me that these 4 places that were raided were under surveillance since January, with as the story reads, "many Johns were questioned after leaving" and no warning about it on this site? How is that possible? Am I supposed to believe that of all the guys they approached that none of them belonged to this site?

OreoCookie
05-06-17, 16:28
Tip # 1: If you get a good rub tip generously, and ask for her again next time.

Tip # 2: If you are not happy, tip minimally, try someone else next time.

My general experience with AMPs is that repeat happy customers are valued. You should be treated as a VIP after 4 visits.

Huggie28
05-06-17, 20:58
Coco is gone for now. One of the new girls looks so young that I carded her. Her I'd says 25. I would swear she was 15-16. She laughed and said it was common. Anyways, a good time. Couldn't understand her to get her name. I asked three times and each time sounded different. I just said nice to meet you. English was pretty bad. But I didn't care. Went in, quick two minute "massage" and right to work. Not as thorough as coco. Great BBBJ. No rim. Cover on and she went to doggy. I knew it would be quick but that was fine. I enjoyed but not as great as coco. Look for the "Malden 19" ad. As with coco the ad and number changed.

EubaBrown
05-06-17, 21:36
Saw Nini in Quincy at the Quarry St location a few days ago. Little Japanese girl, young, kinda cute, smaller chest than I was hoping for. I've seen plenty try to move things a long, but never a rusher like this little one. Further, she absolutely would not let you touch her cooch. Squeezed her legs closed and put her hand over it. I got pissed, so I dug my heals in to slow everything down to stop motion. I could tell she was irritated that I was finishing quickly, but that just made it easier to hold out.

Ad said there were three to choose from. When I got there, I asked and was told they were busy. However, I saw 3 sets of sandals and mine were the only male shoes on the floor. Basically, I got the next in the rotation, which also pissed me off.

Location was upscale and nice, but I would not return.

Tommy Anonymus
05-07-17, 10:05
Now I know I'm kinda new to this site, but it doesn't make sense to me that these 4 places that were raided were under surveillance since January, with as the story reads, "many Johns were questioned after leaving" and no warning about it on this site? How is that possible? Am I supposed to believe that of all the guys they approached that none of them belonged to this site?Who knows, really. First, I think that the vast majority of customers at these places do not post here. Maybe they lurk, or don't use the site at all. To post you need a user name, email, etc, and lots of guys are probably paranoid about leaving any trace.

Also possible that guys who gave info to LEO are freaked out or embarrassed that they blabbed, so don't want to admit to it here.

Finally, the police may be exaggerating with "lots of Johns," and maybe only braced one or two guys but observed lots of foot traffic. Or maybe they didn't want to admit that they got info from a cop or his buddy going in and getting some action as an informant, which can be legally sketchy I think.

But I would hope that members here who become aware of any surveillance or other weirdness at any of these places would post here to let us know. You don't have to tell us you blabbed! Or maybe change the details so LEO can't connect your name to your handle here (doubt they care). Even if they don't bust Johns, it sucks to be on site during a raid. Have some info, help a brother out!

So.

Member #5552
05-07-17, 10:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Jon Gris
05-07-17, 11:23
LEO gets a lot of latitude making their case. They can grab people coming out and the average every day citizen doesn't know what their rights are and aren't. The other issue here is they have turned the worlds oldest profession into a headline grabbing crime now known as Human Trafficking. They have Victim Advocates Social Workers and all other sorts of Social programs rolled into it and its a huge PR boost for the local agencies so its going to get bigger.

I had a run in coming out of a hotel a while back. Please PM me if you want the details.

TEZagat
05-07-17, 12:03
OK, I'll bite. The answers to today's quiz:

1) perineum: "the area in front of the anus extending to the fourchette of the vulva in the female and to the scrotum in the male" aka, the taint.

2) probably all over the floor, massage table, and his shoe.

3) short for "vigorish," Italian: what you pay the bookie or interest to a moneylender. If it sounds illegal, it probably is.

4) TLDR; (usually written with a semicolin, not a period) a geek term meaning "Too Long Don't Read. " In other words, "here's the summary of the previous blather. ".1) Correct!

2) There were paper towels and a trash can. I'm a gentleman. Geez.

3) I took some poetic license with "house fee". But kudos for the literal.

4) Yeah, the forum kept changing my punctuation for some reason, so I left it.

Vintage68
05-07-17, 12:18
Paid a visit to Waverly in Watertown. Discreet parking in the back, ring bell at the door. Greeted by 40-something somewhat attractive Asian, wearing tight red dress and some cleavage. Good sign. Was led to a room where e walls do not go to ceiling. Opted for the hour at 60. About ten minutes in another customer comes in and he is placed in e room right next to mine. I can hear everything being said and going on, to include his negotiation for tip and the sloshing sound of his HJ. Major distraction.

The place overall looks lived in, with dirty laundry strewn about and food cooking in another room. Reminds me a little of WW in Waltham. Anyway, massage was good overall. Good hands and elbows. Little strong for my taste but she put in some work. Very short tease and it was on to the flip. HJ was decent with some kissing of my nipples. Got her to take her top off for some UTC roaming and boob play / sucking. But the noise in the next room was distracting me so I asked if she would provide BJ. Negotiations worked to her favor and we agreed on 100 for BBBJ. Which was fine since she worked hard on the massage and HJ and put in effort to act interested. Took a while but finally popped. Got the standard clean up and I was on my way. For another few bucks there are better options if you are a full service guy, but if you want a real massage froman attractive girl and some extras it is getting harder to find.

Ric338
05-07-17, 16:40
Visited Unique on Wash. Been there a while back and found it to be legit. Had Amy today, a new provider for me. Took half hour. Excellent therapeutic massage with attention as requested to neck, shoulders. Looser with the draping than previous provider with a hint of sensuality (I. E. Long body strokes), but no extra's. Does anyone know if there would there be more in terms of ending, roaming, if I repeated and / or took the hour?There are no extras to be had here as far as I can tell. There used to be but once the changed ownership / management they went strcitly legit. If you want a stright up massage or reflexology though they are very good, otherwise go elsewhere.

Member #5552
05-07-17, 20:50
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

FYI, yes you were

A2

JohnBoy69
05-07-17, 21:25
1) Correct!

2) There were paper towels and a trash can. I'm a gentleman. Geez.

3) I took some poetic license with "house fee". But kudos for the literal.

4) Yeah, the forum kept changing my punctuation for some reason, so I left it.Thanks for the education guys! You are intellects, for sure! Can you explain where #1 is again in laymen terms? I am honestly confused!

Sex Rohmer
05-07-17, 21:34
Thanks for the education guys! You are intellects, for sure! Can you explain where #1 is again in laymen terms? I am honestly confused!Its the area between the asshole and the scrotum / vagina (depending on your sex). Its called the Taint cause 'it aint' ('taint) either area. Some folks respond well to stimulation there, so some providers do so, if only to hurry you up.

TEZagat
05-07-17, 22:44
Thanks for the education guys! You are intellects, for sure! Can you explain where #1 is again in laymen terms? I am honestly confused!
I'm honestly not sure if JB69 is yanking our collective chains; nonetheless, it's time for a high school health class flashback, y'all!

This photo (courtesy of a big online search engine) should answer all your questions about what's what "down there". Enjoy!

WillieFudPucke
05-08-17, 12:36
...there are no guarantees that the experience will be the same for you as it was for someone else.We all learn the hard way. Still looking for my unicorn. Every place I go is the exact same.

GILF.

Pay.

Strip.

Rubbed.

Touch.

Tease.

Flip.

Tug.

Pop.

Tip.

Out.

MasajoViro
05-08-17, 13:03
Its the area between the asshole and the scrotum / vagina (depending on your sex). Its called the Taint cause 'it aint' ('taint) either area. Some folks respond well to stimulation there, so some providers do so, if only to hurry you up.This is about as close as you can get to the prostate externally. Massage in this area can be stimulating, if the therapist knows what they are doing. Or it can be uncomfortable if they don't. YMMV, of course.

It is also one of the sites through which a surgeon may elect to reach the prostate for various reasons, cancer and other ailments. Healing would be damned uncomfortable. Be glad they have trans-urethral and robotic surgery techniques these days, should you ever need the doc to poke around down there.

JohnBoy69
05-08-17, 13:57
I'm honestly not sure if JB69 is yanking our collective chains; nonetheless, it's time for a high school health class flashback, y'all!

This photo (courtesy of a big online search engine) should answer all your questions about what's what "down there". Enjoy!
Taz, thank you! And I was not playing games or yanking anyone's chain-it was clearly a valuable lesson for me, anyway. I'm old school. Hahaha - you guys are true medical professionals it seems.

JohnBoy69
05-08-17, 13:59

And oh BTW I love my raphe locked. LOL.

JohnBoy69
05-08-17, 14:01
And oh BTW I love my raphe locked. LOL.Hahahahahaha. I am getting re-edumacated in biology 101. Skipped too many classes at "old" English High.

Johnson686
05-08-17, 14:06
Was looking for something new and noticed in the BP massage section a grand opening for an AMP in Danvers, address starts with the number 100. Made an appointment and arrived at the location which is in an office park behind a shopping center. I almost turned around and walked away when granny opened the door, but I figured maybe she was just the mamasan. No luck. Waited awkwardly after undressing in the massage room while she struggled to put a new mattress pad and sheet on the table. I was still hoping for a young girl to come in but it became clear that granny was going to do the massage. We all know that Asian women can look good even into their 40s and sometimes 50s. This one had to be in her 60s at least, chubby and not at all attractive. She mentioned that today was her first day open, and that I was her first customer. Great. Talk about TOFTT. I opted for a medium massage, which was actually pretty good. No tease, and for the first time ever I was actually thinking I didn't want any extras. On the flip she covered me up but continued the massage. Thought I'd just end up with a legit massage, but with 10 minutes left on the clock, she pointedly asked if I was "ok", so I figured, what the hell, I'm here, and I moved her aged, decrepit hand under the towel. She proceeded with a decent standard finish. I didn't try for any touching. Just wasn't feeling it, and it took me a while to finish. Damage was. 7/. 4 but actually she ripped me off of. 1 because initially I gave her. 8 and she never gave me my change.

On the way out I got an enthusiastic "hi" from a fat young girl sittting in a waiting area. She wasn't at all appealing either. There are at least 3 other places in Danvers that are better than this place. I won't repeat.

Huggie28
05-08-17, 16:08
http://sangthipthaimassage.com

Has anyone been here?

It is legit. Just wondering if there are any extras.

Vintage68
05-08-17, 23:12
It had been a few years since I stopped in here. Last time I was there my provider got nit a heated argument with mama in the middle of my massage. Screaming at one another and I could feel the anger in her hands. Anyway, this time around I opted for 30 minutes. Got a late 30's short Asian wearing a tucked I sweater, not a good sign. Massage was so-so, and when it came time for the HJ I asked if I could reach under for the girls and the tip negotiation started. Agreed on 60 for access to girls and HJ. She wouldn't remove to pane when I reached under sweater she clamped her elbow down so I couldn't get under the bra. Very frustrating. HJ was mechanical and she was squeezing too hard. After several minutes of trying to pry my way under her elbows I gave up. Cleaned up, got off the table no tipped her 40 since she wouldn't allow the agreed upon access to her tits. No complaints from her and I won't repeat.

Ccup2
05-09-17, 08:21
http://sangthipthaimassage.com

Has anyone been here?

It is legit. Just wondering if there are any extras.Do a search on here for anna. She is well know, in short extras but limited, great massage.

FellaFella
05-09-17, 14:24
In CTown looking for a walk-in at 4 pm yesterday. Was going to hit the place on Tyler, but there was someone just going in and I can't deal with the two beds and a divider situation they do there sometimes. So I wandered over a couple of blocks to Beach street and took a chance by hitting one of the buzzers around the corner on Harrison. There are two or three places up there, a smiley middle aged lady waved me into her place at the end of the hall. She was not hot, not ugly, just a nice middle-aged asian lady. 60 for the hour, walked on my back and did a very solid massage. Little grazing here and there and I did a little grazing myself so she got the message. Finished up my legs and then did a nice tease, turned me over for a good finish with more teasing. Did a nice job getting the oil off and did a little more head and neck before I was on my way. Left her the change from my c note.

WillieFudPucke
05-10-17, 10:51
I'm due for another rub and got $$ burning a hole in my pocket.

Instead of chasing reports, I'm willing to TOFTT.

As you can see from my previous posts, I'm local to Q and almost always get the standard experience. You know what I mean.

Therefore, I'm going to try a new place in or near Q and I will report my visit details here.

The first reply to this thread that meets the following conditions is where I go next.

1. I have not been there recently.

2. In or near Q.

3. The place has not been reviewed here recently.

Send me on a mission. I have money to burn and an itch that needs to be scratched.

I am sane, clean and polite. A "gentleman".

Also, I'm not stupid. Not new to this or to escorts, dot SWs. I have some street smarts, and can sniff out a sting or a setup, so don't even try it.

Otherwise, this is a legit post and will report back.

CyJim666
05-11-17, 23:53
Does anyone know where she is?

CyJim666
05-12-17, 00:00
Just went last Friday to 1060 for the first time.

I had Apple which was a good session, just wish she was a bit harder on the massage and more tease and access.

I saw Angela on the way out and thought she was more attractive than Apple, who is more on the cute side.

Vote. Who do you think is better. Apple or Angela.

Thanks.

Fly Dangler
05-12-17, 07:57
The first reply to this thread that meets the following conditions is where I go next.

1. I have not been there recently.

2. In or near Q.

3. The place has not been reviewed here recently.Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe Ocean @ 299 newport ave in Q? It's an old ad, but I'm pretty sure they're still there

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ocean-massage-center-quincy-and-weymouth/28022374

Nimbus22
05-12-17, 08:24
This was my second visit and it was one of the best spa experiences I have had in some time. Knowing with the Q offers this was a win. Got Candy, petite with an average body She has been described here a few times. Had me on my belly a good rub then she had one hand underneath me working the stick for like 30 minutes while rubbing and elbow with the other arm switching from one to the other. Amazing. On the flip she kept working for another 15 minutes slow and sensual. The prolonged experience I was waiting for. The finish was unique. Even though they were small B's she got on her back and let me TF her til I blasted away all over neck, face chest. She loved it.

Awesome time. . 6 +. 7 for tip more than my average but that finish takes the cake for the Q.

MassageMama
05-12-17, 08:48
Does anyone know where she is?We've been looking for two months and no one in the monger army can locate her!

Sex Rohmer
05-12-17, 11:54
Just went last Friday to 1060 for the first time.

I had Apple which was a good session, just wish she was a bit harder on the massage and more tease and access.

I saw Angela on the way out and thought she was more attractive than Apple, who is more on the cute side.

Vote. Who do you think is better. Apple or Angela.

Thanks.Ginger VS Mary Ann. I prefer Mary Ann (Angela), but Ginger has more visual impact.

ReadyFreddy316
05-12-17, 13:31
We've been looking for two months and no one in the monger army can locate her!According to Angel she is in downtown Boston now but she does not have an address or anything. They might have had an argument or falling out.

GamaDude
05-12-17, 13:51
This was my second visit and it was one of the best spa experiences I have had in some time. Knowing with the Q offers this was a win. Got Candy, petite with an average body She has been described here a few times. Had me on my belly a good rub then she had one hand underneath me working the stick for like 30 minutes while rubbing and elbow with the other arm switching from one to the other. Amazing. On the flip she kept working for another 15 minutes slow and sensual. The prolonged experience I was waiting for. The finish was unique. Even though they were small B's she got on her back and let me TF her til I blasted away all over neck, face chest. She loved it.

Awesome time. . 6 +. 7 for tip more than my average but that finish takes the cake for the Q.Is this the foot reflexology place? If so I never even knew they did massage. Doesn't look like the typical place.

Nimbus22
05-12-17, 15:23
Is this the foot reflexology place? If so I never even knew they did massage. Doesn't look like the typical place.I believe it is.

Jolem
05-12-17, 16:09
Ginger VS Mary Ann. I prefer Mary Ann (Angela), but Ginger has more visual impact.Angela is the best.

MasajoViro
05-12-17, 17:05
...then she had one hand underneath me working the stick for like 30 minutes while rubbing and elbow with the other arm switching from one to the other. Amazing. On the flip she kept working for another 15 minutes slow and sensual. The prolonged experience I was waiting for...The Holy Grail, IMHO.

Once had a non-AMP experience like this in Orlando from an AA therapist with a soft voice. No more, no less. The kind of experience many of us prefer and enjoy.

Thanks for your report!

MassageMama
05-13-17, 02:07
Has anyone had recent experience there? If it is positive enough PM me! Thanks.

Sex Rohmer
05-13-17, 15:52
Has anyone had recent experience there? If it is positive enough PM me! Thanks.Every time I drop by, it's always Amy who is not attractive to me.

Member #5552
05-14-17, 14:09
I tried this place out after a long hiatus. I never went in and there were two older but pretty Chinese woman. I had Lulu my expectations were low walking in there but I just was looking for a massage and maybe more. I was impressed. The place was clean. The massage table was heated. The massage was way above average. In my provider was very nice. Standard finish I doubt anything more is offered but I did not try. If you're sore from the gym or work I highly recommend this place.

Member #5552
05-14-17, 18:08
Sorry. I meant to say, "when I went in and there were two older".

I tried this place out after a long hiatus. I never went in and there were two older but pretty Chinese woman. I had Lulu my expectations were low walking in there but I just was looking for a massage and maybe more. I was impressed. The place was clean. The massage table was heated. The massage was way above average. In my provider was very nice. Standard finish I doubt anything more is offered but I did not try. If you're sore from the gym or work I highly recommend this place.

CityDweller
05-15-17, 11:18

Awesome time. . 6 +. 7 for tip more than my average but that finish takes the cake for the Q.Nimbus. Thanks for the great report, as that prolonged tease is the kind of experience that is sorely missing in our hobby. As I am not that familiar with the spots on the South Shore (except for Angel at AAA), I was hoping you could provide either the address or the name of this place so I can search for it on BP. Thanks again and looking forward to checking this place out.

NoahsDove
05-15-17, 14:50
Anyone heard about a shutdown at Boro? Went there last week and the elevator would stop at that floor. Any news to report?

JohnnyRed69
05-15-17, 15:07
Ginger VS Mary Ann. I prefer Mary Ann (Angela), but Ginger has more visual impact.They are both pretty decent if you want apple to loosen up a little start rubbing her ass as soon as she starts your massage.

Yello Tail
05-15-17, 18:39
Nimbus. Thanks for the great report, as that prolonged tease is the kind of experience that is sorely missing in our hobby. As I am not that familiar with the spots on the South Shore (except for Angel at AAA), I was hoping you could provide either the address or the name of this place so I can search for it on BP. Thanks again and looking forward to checking this place out.Was in the title of his report "the Q C&are" C & aRe is in Quincy.

Oxy Moron
05-15-17, 20:10
Was in the title of his report "the Q C&are" C & aRe is in Quincy.I don't know why people play this game. I never go to Quincy, but I spent a minute looking this up. It's.

C & are Foot Reflexology.

617-934-0222.

141 Water St.

Quincy, MA, 02169.

Go wild.

OM.

Oxy Moron
05-15-17, 20:12
I don't know why people play this game. I never go to Quincy, but I spent a minute looking this up. It's.

C & are Foot Reflexology.

617-934-0222.

141 Water St.

Quincy, MA, 02169.

Go wild.

OM.And by the way, this site automatically replaces the "are" with "are" for some reason. WTF.

Ambrose
05-15-17, 20:17
Anyone heard about a shutdown at Boro? Went there last week and the elevator would stop at that floor. Any news to report?Which "Boro" are you asking about, there are a few.

Ambrose
05-15-17, 20:36
And by the way, this site automatically replaces the "are" with "are" for some reason. WTF.After your post posts, you can go back and edit it and put the letter in.

Smasher
05-15-17, 21:29
Anyone heard about a shutdown at Boro? Went there last week and the elevator would stop at that floor. Any news to report?Went there last Friday and the elevator was turned off for their floor. Pretty close to where those aamp people that got busted were operating so they may be keeping a low profile.

Hopefully they reopen, the place isn't the best for massage but the extras menu was extensive.

M Scores Easy
05-16-17, 09:25
Jennifer is back. One of the best racks in the business that I've seen.

There's also another new girl with incredible naturals also. Don't remember her name, but very cute. Her boobs are rather large for her frame.

Massage was so-so. She's got a good attitude. Took the half hour. Topless HE. 60.

Don't know what else is on the table. YMMV.

Johnson686
05-16-17, 10:23
Jennifer is back. One of the best racks in the business that I've seen.

There's also another new girl with incredible naturals also. Don't remember her name, but very cute. Her boobs are rather large for her frame.

Massage was so-so. She's got a good attitude. Took the half hour. Topless HE. 60.

Don't know what else is on the table. YMMV.Thanks for this. This is one of my faves. The only thing on the table is HE but the girls here are always willing to take everything off, and usually allow touching below as well as above. You'll pay for it though. I usually get the half for. 5 and give them either. 6 or. 7 for a tip. Anything less makes them less willing to disrobe or to allow touching.

NoahsDove
05-16-17, 16:07
Which "Boro" are you asking about, there are a few.I was talking about # 11.

Ambrose
05-16-17, 17:18
Thanks for this. This is one of my faves. The only thing on the table is HE but the girls here are always willing to take everything off, and usually allow touching below as well as above. You'll pay for it though. I usually get the half for. 5 and give them either. 6 or. 7 for a tip. Anything less makes them less willing to disrobe or to allow touching.I'll probably be sorry for asking but what does Nf mean in your title?

AmpExplorer
05-16-17, 18:50
Huajiao app. You will see plenty of pretty Chinese ladies like the fake AMP pics ladies. But not racey due to China censorship laws.

It's very tame. But can see live streaming very pretty Chinese ladies. Some have limited English skills. You be polite say a phrase or 2 in English along w "google translated phrase". I find porn live steaming sites somewhat boring after awhile because you are waiting for the coin total to hit the target for the main event. If you are chilling out in front of TV it's an interesting distraction I just ran into.

In S Korea there is demand to pay hot Korean babes $$ to simply watch them eat.

Got to love it. It's an interesting thing wish I understood Chinese.

Lincoln54
05-18-17, 07:09
Add claimed new staff-no rub just brushed hands back and forth for 1/2 hour no flip then "all done".

Saluknowho
05-18-17, 13:16
They are there so don't go there. I didn't even get an he and they pulled me over asking me all types of questions about I said are we done here? Good thanks. He tells me oh I wouldn't brush it off I'm sure your wife wouldn't want to find out blah blah blah I told him look there's nothing to find out bro. That's it. Be careful out there because even if you got a legit massage they'll treat us as if we are lying.

Saluknowho
05-18-17, 13:19
Main Street in Wilmington LE so don't go there.

CaptainIlo
05-18-17, 16:31
In effort not to be rude and treat these ladies as nice as possible is there a certain way of asking for things? Understanding many will offer up or not offer up the full menu but how do you ask for it? I've been to a few and with each I try a little differently. A few he and four hands but never anything else. How wild one ask for a. BJ.

Momo2
05-19-17, 00:33
In effort not to be rude and treat these ladies as nice as possible is there a certain way of asking for things? Understanding many will offer up or not offer up the full menu but how do you ask for it? I've been to a few and with each I try a little differently. A few he and four hands but never anything else. How wild one ask for a. BJ.It almost always works. I usually get a smile back and I hear "how much you pay".

Member #5552
05-19-17, 06:51
I called this well reviewed place the other night and was told Amy and yo-yo were available via text. When I arrived I text again which is the normal procedure. Then the person asked me to call once I am ready to come in. I then called in this Asian woman begin calling me rates asking me which one I would be interested in and for how long. She then told me to stay on the phone with her until I get to the door until I ring the bell. I told her I know which apartment it is and that I have been there before. She said oh really? At this point my Spidey sense was tingling. And as I was walking towards the building I sorry guy get in a vehicle right in front of where the entrances and sit there. The vehicle did not move. I walked back to my vehicle drove by and there were two Asian man sitting in a dark colored Nissan with the windows rolled down directly in front of the apartments entrance.

I bailed.

Katokay
05-19-17, 08:18
I have not seen her ads in awhile, she is a nice looking young afric amer young lady (30's) who is a LMT and is very very good, but when I went there there was no tease at all and no hint of anything, she wore the uniform that the ladies where in spas with the oil strapped to her side. I was naked the whole time. That said it was a very good massage.
rte 9 near mattapan area, right off rte 9, past the left to go to brookine hospitals near fenway, stay straight on rte 9 and up on right like a mile or sothe parking is tough, but sometimes u can park at the supermarket and walk but they do watch youRte 9 near Mattapan?

HowardSprague
05-19-17, 08:51
They are there so don't go there. I didn't even get an he and they pulled me over asking me all types of questions about I said are we done here? Good thanks. He tells me oh I wouldn't brush it off I'm sure your wife wouldn't want to find out blah blah blah I told him look there's nothing to find out bro. That's it. Be careful out there because even if you got a legit massage they'll treat us as if we are lying.As an attorney, I want to tell you you handled that pretty well.

There is no stop and identify statute in MA. Ask the officer if you are being taken into custody. When the cop says no, ask, "So I am free to go?" When the cop says yes, wish him a nice day and walk calmly away.

CaptainIlo
05-19-17, 11:52
It almost always works. I usually get a smile back and I hear "how much you pay".Follow up question is "and what is the norm?" Is it the same as FS or just under say 8-10.

PadMe5
05-19-17, 14:50
Are you talking about the moon place on main st? I am 99% sure they're therapeutic only. Has anyone had a different experience?

Hamstone
05-19-17, 16:41
Does anyone know where this Main St AMP is in Malden?. Thanks in advance guys.

CandyMan555
05-19-17, 19:08
Does anyone know where this Main St AMP is in Malden?. Thanks in advance guys.I think it is 19 Main, correct me if I am wrong, look up on Backpage, CM.

SirPsychoSexy
05-19-17, 21:54
Stopped in earlier this week at 299 - 1st Fl. Saw my regular and wasn't disappointed. Always a good time with CiCi Where she lacks in looks, she makes up with attitude and talent.

SPS.

Momo2
05-19-17, 23:17
Follow up question is "and what is the norm?" Is it the same as FS or just under say 8-10.Today I was at a Quincy store that I had not been in years and was with very pretty 30 something lady who was new to me. She was the boss and she could carry a conversation. I started with the standard hour HE at 60/40. Her massage was lousy. After the flip. I negotiated a naked CBJ with DIY for 100. But she wanted the money up front and she left to get the cover. In the peak moment, I asked if I could have FS. Yes she said but that's another 20. I agreed and we went at it. I know she enjoyed the session as much as I did and this just adds a lot to the experience. I will return soon. I told her next time we will flip a lot sooner to give us more time. She nodded and smiled.

I now know the going price for the next time. No need to negotiate again. So I spent 60/120 for a passionate FS session with a pretty woman.

I read a lot of reviews here and I see many are happy with the 40/40 HH or 60/40 H with an average 40 plus year old with very little shape and have to struggle to get under her blouse. I went down to Pawtucket last week and paid 60/140 for FS with a beautiful lady and a memorable table shower. Check my recent reviews. Now I have a found an alternative to a RI session and I do not have to drive an hour. Only thing is no Table shower.

Sorry guys I purposely did not want to give out the name and location as I want to enjoy this person for the next few weeks. I also don't want her to go the way Monica went a few years back. Most of you south shore guys know who I am talking about. So don't bother PM me. I just wanted to show what you can get if you ask and you are willing to pay. What do you guys think? Is the extra money worth it?

Mr Bao
05-20-17, 00:24
Today I was at a Quincy store that I had not been in years and was with very pretty 30 something lady who was new to me. She was the boss and she could carry a conversation. I started with the standard hour HE at 60/40. Her massage was lousy. After the flip. I negotiated a naked CBJ with DIY for 100. But she wanted the money up front and she left to get the cover. In the peak moment, I asked if I could have FS. Yes she said but that's another 20. I agreed and we went at it. I know she enjoyed the session as much as I did and this just adds a lot to the experience. I will return soon. I told her next time we will flip a lot sooner to give us more time. She nodded and smiled.

I now know the going price for the next time. No need to negotiate again. So I spent 60/120 for a passionate FS session with a pretty woman.

I read a lot of reviews here and I see many are happy with the 40/40 HH or 60/40 H with an average 40 plus year old with very little shape and have to struggle to get under her blouse. I went down to Pawtucket last week and paid 60/140 for FS with a beautiful lady and a memorable table shower. Check my recent reviews. Now I have a found an alternative to a RI session and I do not have to drive an hour. Only thing is no Table shower.

Sorry guys I purposely did not want to give out the name and location as I want to enjoy this person for the next few weeks. I also don't want her to go the way Monica went a few years back. Most of you south shore guys know who I am talking about. So don't bother PM me. I just wanted to show what you can get if you ask and you are willing to pay. What do you guys think? Is the extra money worth it?Quincy area AMPs doesn't partake in FS unless it's a house environment due to their safety.

CyJim666
05-20-17, 01:23
I called this well reviewed place the other night and was told Amy and yo-yo were available via text. When I arrived I text again which is the normal procedure. Then the person asked me to call once I am ready to come in. I then called in this Asian woman begin calling me rates asking me which one I would be interested in and for how long. She then told me to stay on the phone with her until I get to the door until I ring the bell. I told her I know which apartment it is and that I have been there before. She said oh really? At this point my Spidey sense was tingling. And as I was walking towards the building I sorry guy get in a vehicle right in front of where the entrances and sit there. The vehicle did not move. I walked back to my vehicle drove by and there were two Asian man sitting in a dark colored Nissan with the windows rolled down directly in front of the apartments entrance.

I bailed.Probably over reacted, there are alot of Asians that live in the area.

Yello Tail
05-20-17, 08:36
Quincy area AMPs doesn't partake in FS unless it's a house environment due to their safety.YMMV. I believe he got FS at a Q AMP.

Herow
05-20-17, 09:20
As an attorney, I want to tell you you handled that pretty well.

There is no stop and identify statute in MA. Ask the officer if you are being taken into custody. When the cop says no, ask, "So I am free to go?" When the cop says yes, wish him a nice day and walk calmly away.That's a complete dream. If you don't at least take a shot at answering the questions they have for you, you are going to end up bent over a cruiser with it's flashers on in plain view of the neighborhood before you get to "calmly walk away". They can and will find some excuse to detain you for longer, mark my words. When you are standing there talking to them you will have no lack of clarity about who holds the power. Now for the nice things. They can't force you to give an ID or search you. I was in this situation once, ID in my pocket and I kept insisting I had left it in my car and didn't have it on me. You only have to volunteer the information you want, up to the point that you satisfy them enough to be ALLOWED to walk away.

Just keep in mind that deciding to lie to the authorities is a terrible and risky decision not to be taken lightly. If you have as much real information as possible that won't implicate the "real" you that is great. I've memorized my temporary IP phone number and other facts I need which are verifiable but still separate from my real identify for the next time this happens.

Momo2
05-20-17, 10:03
Quincy area AMPs doesn't partake in FS unless it's a house environment due to their safety.But it is true and I share your concern for their safety that's why I am not broadcasting their location. I was looking for an AAMP but could not find one in the SS. I think the one in Q where they send you to the Wendys before giving you the actual address seems to be gone. Busted in the last round up?

But in Q I found one with a currently popular AMP where the lady wanted $200 when I asked. In another Q AMP, I walked in to be met by a grannie. I stayed only to be polite. Paid 60/40. After she told me she would do FS for $100. I still shudder to think what that might be like. Your right. In Q its not the standard for most AMPs but its there for some ladies. You just need to ask with a smile.

Ccup2
05-20-17, 13:45
Rte 9 near Mattapan?How freaking old is this post, does she still work. my old post was from 2013...why are you asking now??

Hamstone
05-20-17, 19:37
I think it is 19 Main, correct me if I am wrong, look up on Backpage, CM.Grateful. Thanks!

Augustwest
05-20-17, 22:25
Jade appears to have moved on from Knapp St in CT. She did this once before and changed names as part of the move, making her hard to track. Anyone have any idea where she might be listing herself in the area, if she's still in the game?

Katokay
05-21-17, 09:06
How freaking old is this post, does she still work. my old post was from 2013...why are you asking now??I've been trying to find Rte 9 Mattapan for 4 years. I gave up and was hoping you can help. Thanks.

Masterofmelody
05-21-17, 10:47
I've been trying to find Rte 9 Mattapan for 4 years. I gave up and was hoping you can help. Thanks.The Route 9 part was correct but she was located on Mission Hill, not Mattapan.

HowardSprague
05-21-17, 11:11
That's a complete dream. If you don't at least take a shot at answering the questions they have for you, you are going to end up bent over a cruiser with it's flashers on in plain view of the neighborhood before you get to "calmly walk away". They can and will find some excuse to detain you for longer, mark my words. When you are standing there talking to them you will have no lack of clarity about who holds the power. Now for the nice things. They can't force you to give an ID or search you. I was in this situation once, ID in my pocket and I kept insisting I had left it in my car and didn't have it on me. You only have to volunteer the information you want, up to the point that you satisfy them enough to be ALLOWED to walk away.

Just keep in mind that deciding to lie to the authorities is a terrible and risky decision not to be taken lightly. If you have as much real information as possible that won't implicate the "real" you that is great. I've memorized my temporary IP phone number and other facts I need which are verifiable but still separate from my real identify for the next time this happens.Thank you for weighing in, counselor. I've covered this with others here before. Not going to waste my time correcting you. Stay safe.

Fly Dangler
05-21-17, 14:46
Thank you for weighing in, counselor. I've covered this with others here before. Not going to waste my time correcting you. Stay safe.That was probably THE perfect response to that nonsense.

Plemo
05-22-17, 07:41
Visited C & are over the weekend. Called and asked for Angela based on reviews here. Was told she was not there. Asked for Candy, having had very good exp. With her in the past. Yes, she is working. Come right over to see her. Arrive and new girl (to me) Lisa takes me to the room. Candy is not working today (Lisa was cute 6-7/10, so I went with her for HH. . 40/. 60 Very good rub. UTC above (nice c's). Rub 8/10, finish 6/10. Prefer Candy, but okay in a pinch.

GamaDude
05-22-17, 12:15
Visited C & are over the weekend. Called and asked for Angela based on reviews here. Was told she was not there. Asked for Candy, having had very good exp. With her in the past. Yes, she is working. Come right over to see her. Arrive and new girl (to me) Lisa takes me to the room. Candy is not working today (Lisa was cute 6-7/10, so I went with her for HH. . 40/. 60 Very good rub. UTC above (nice c's). Rub 8/10, finish 6/10. Prefer Candy, but okay in a pinch.I had candy the other day, really liked her. Only problem was the pricing. She asked me for 100 so I truthfully told her I only had 60. She said ok but no sucking her Bs. Seems pricey. I'll admit I'm an easy mark and hate negotiating, but asks by for 100 is crazy. Although maybe there's more availabile.

One other thing, this place is in a very visible spot.

Trailman44
05-22-17, 14:40
So I have posted a few times and am asking my first question, please take it easy. So I know this gets asked all the time but I am looking for a place (preferably NS) that has extras in addition to the typical finish. Would prefer BBBJ and a decent massage. If you could help please drop me a pm or respond. I know YMMV, just looking to be pointed in the right direction.

Member #5552
05-22-17, 17:35
So I have posted a few times and am asking my first question, please take it easy. So I know this gets asked all the time but I am looking for a place (preferably NS) that has extras in addition to the typical finish. Would prefer BBBJ and a decent massage. If you could help please drop me a pm or respond. I know YMMV, just looking to be pointed in the right direction.You're going to be hard pressed to find that in a standard AMP or find someone to give that intel up to a newbie. That is not your standard service around here. If someone does get that type of service it's usually built over developing a rapport with a certain woman over time.

My best advice is to do what we all do and scroll back and check out all the reviews. You got to have some money to burn and it's mainly trial an hour with a lot of these places.

Cheers!

I.

Two Nutts
05-22-17, 17:54
Legit AMP girl in Lexington has a new helper. 60.00 hour MASSAGE. She also is looking for customers that tip for what men crave. Pm for phone and name to make appointment. Regular girl offering Massage treatment still 80 hr

Two Nutts
05-22-17, 19:22
Only seniors apply, sorry nubbies but that's for safety and keeping the good ones around awhile.

Qfck2001
05-22-17, 22:58
Phone not picking up for the past few days, any Intel guys?