PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163

Wiseass
05-25-08, 02:31
I noticed a couple numbers here of less publicized AMPs and wonder if this might be somekind of underground list?
http://www.wjbusiness.com/wjb_MA/MA_M02.htm
Webdog.......With a little effort you will find your answer!

I already did!!!

Cubes90
05-25-08, 08:20
I noticed a couple numbers here of less publicized AMPs and wonder if this might be somekind of underground list?
http://www.wjbusiness.com/wjb_MA/MA_M02.htmIf you do a reverse number lookup you get a better feel:

http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=781-324-6888&localtime=survey

Pretty good amount of effort went into this list.

Jstyre
05-25-08, 12:11
I hit up google language tools a translated the entire page. It's a list of AMP providers. Some of which are familiar (angel, sakura) and many I'm not familiar with at all, but sounds inviting.

WebDog
05-25-08, 14:27
I would love for someone who is fluent in Chinese and who knows the game to read the list and provide an assessment. Some of this list a English-to-Chinese translation of common names ("Blue Moon", etc).

But some of these are clearly Chinese-only names which nonetheless sound very promising using the Google translator -- "Wishful Club" or "Happy Palace" and "Warm Rendezvous" or "Triumph Palace"

Would be curious to know more. Granted these could just be the same AAMPs we all know (and I refuse to go back to) but there is something enticing about it.

Wiseass claims he knows the answer, but I don't think he does.

Member #4063
05-25-08, 16:23
I saw a place advertised on the adult massage section of the Phoenix as Waltham Wellness, route 20. Called and who I think answered was an older Chinese lady. Wonder if anybody has used this place. Really don't want to go to a place with very old Asian massuses.

Thanks

Jack

Dan Wesson
05-25-08, 18:14
Tracy's actually the oldest lady at FY - in her 50s, believe it or not. But she's got an amazing rack. Go back and you'll probably find out.
Yo TK,
I think you need to get a better look. She is most definitely not in her 50's. At most, she is mid to late 30's.

Wiseass
05-26-08, 02:19
Would be curious to know more. Granted these could just be the same AAMPs we all know (and I refuse to go back to) but there is something enticing about it.

It's an Online Newspaper and that's an Ad Page! Geez....

Try this link-> http://www.wjbusiness.com/
1. You will see 12 buttons in the middle of the screen. Wait a couple of seconds and they will change to English.
2. Select the "Boston" Button.
3. You will see a column of ?'s on the left side of the screen. Move your mouse over them and you will see the English translation.
4. Third from bottom is "Beauty". Select it.
5. Now at the top of the screen there are 5 selections.
6. Select "Massage" and you will see your mysterious page!
7. Also, if you check out the "SPA" section you will see some familiar places.

Note: The whole page does Translate using Google as you already found out!

Web Dog (Or should I say Doubting Thomas) ...It is now time for you to say... "Your Welcome!"

GravelPath
05-26-08, 09:47
Or, hell, someone who knows how to use a phone could pick up a phone (a payphone if you're paranoid), call the numbers, ask if it is possible to make an appointment for a massage, and if they say yes, ask for their location.

I'd love for someone who knows how to use a phone to do that for me and report back. Because, you know, I'm too lazy.

I would love for someone who is fluent in Chinese and who knows the game to read the list and provide an assessment. Some of this list a English-to-Chinese translation of common names ("Blue Moon", etc).

But some of these are clearly Chinese-only names which nonetheless sound very promising using the Google translator -- "Wishful Club" or "Happy Palace" and "Warm Rendezvous" or "Triumph Palace"

Yello Tail
05-26-08, 17:53
If you don't want to call, you can try to google the phone numbers. Some link to familiar Phoenix or Craigslist ads, for example one of the numbers came back with:
CHINESE YOUNG GIRLS Best Massage. Appts near Chinatown (Phoenix)
Chinese Girls Sweet Massage (Craigslist)
Beautiful Asian Girls Sensual Massage (Craigslist)

Leggeddog
05-26-08, 22:14
Finally tried out the Knapp location in CT. She couldn't take me at the time I wanted but wouldn't let me off the phone. Finally worked out a time that worked. Her eagerness made me skeptical, but then I thought perhaps she would be as eager in making sure I would return.

Not real thrilled with the setup, although the two women out front cutting hair were attractive, especially the blonde. I may have to go back just for a haircut. Walking through the center of the shop always feels like you're on stage with everyone watching. Was told to go in the second door at the back for massage. Got there and found the door locked. Surprisingly attractive woman slipped out and ushered me into the first room. If it was one of you guys in that second room, I apologize for rattling the door handle. Must have been 80 degrees in the massage room. Nothing like sweating right before your massage. This first room is too close to the middle of the shop, you can hear everything. There are walls, but it feels like there are people all around you.

That being said, the woman was attractive and very sweet. Gave tip up front as I was hoping to avoid the usual first time uneasiness on her part. Seemed to work, she said "You been here before, right? " I said yes and she said it must have been with the other masseuse. She told me there were 2 of them always there. Yet it was clear from the phone call and the other room that she was the only one there at the time.

Very nice massage. Not too hard, not too soft. Not too much oil. More of a serious massage than I was expecting, and much more of a turn on than I was expecting. Didn't do a whole lot of actual teasing, but it was the positions. Having someone straddling your back with skirt hiked up is nice. She also straddled my head while I was face down to work my back. Interesting. Nothing overtly sexual about it, but arousing just the same. Kept making sure I was happy with the massage without being pushy about it.

After the flip got real light and playful. At this point I confirmed her name and said I wanted to make sure I asked for her next time around. This got me a big hug and a couple kisses on the cheek and forehead. After more teasing I was raring to go. She initially said "Ok, done" but a 30 second conversation convinced her there was no trouble in store for her. At that point she pulled up her top and went to town. Nice finish, not too fast and a surprisingly large rack. In fact, so nice I'm not certain they were real. Either way, I was happy.

Nice time. In comparison, Aiko usually beats the hell out of me for most of the time, which I need occasionally. This was one step below that on the firmness scale. But she was much more affectionate. Nice alternative and much better than I was expecting based on some previous research.

. 7 +. 4 both given up front. Still not sure if there are 1 or 2 there, but if you're interested pm me and I'll give you the name of who I saw.

Sounds like a good time lol. Can I get her name, thinking of visiting the place this week.

Turbonium K
05-26-08, 23:43
Ah, Crap! I didn't mean Tracy!
I'm so terrible with provider's names!

Nicole is whom I meant. And even then, I could be wrong, as I haven't had a massage from Nicole in a long while (she rotated out of the shop) and the Nicole at FY now could be a different Nicole.

Forgive me, everyone! No, Tracy's definitely a 30s gal.

Yo TK,
I think you need to get a better look. She is most definitely not in her 50's. At most, she is mid to late 30's.

Basil
05-27-08, 09:52
Does she have any new talent? Or still just Isabella and Vanessa?

WebDog
05-27-08, 09:54
Wiseass, thank you very much, albeit that was not my point. Yes I was aware wjbusiness.com is a paid/commercial site -- I can look at a root directory as good as anyone.

My point was/is this -- I have always suspected that there is an underground network of AMPs (likely AAMPs but I bet some actual AMPs) which cater to a purely Asian clientèle.

I think this list might provide part of that, in the form of providers advertising specifically to a Chinese speaking/reading audience.

Among the recognized listings (Mary's, etc) there are some pretty interesting names when translated of places with only cell phones (not landlines). May just be same old AAMPs however many of those number do not show up any where else.

It's an Online Newspaper and that's an Ad Page! Geez....

Try this link-> http://www.wjbusiness.com/
1. You will see 12 buttons in the middle of the screen. Wait a couple of seconds and they will change to English.
2. Select the "Boston" Button.
3. You will see a column of ?'s on the left side of the screen. Move your mouse over them and you will see the English translation.
4. Third from bottom is "Beauty". Select it.
5. Now at the top of the screen there are 5 selections.
6. Select "Massage" and you will see your mysterious page!
7. Also, if you check out the "SPA" section you will see some familiar places.

Note: The whole page does Translate using Google as you already found out!

Web Dog (Or should I say Doubting Thomas) ...It is now time for you to say... "Your Welcome!"

Wiseass
05-27-08, 12:25
Wiseass, thank you very much, albeit that was not my point. Yes I was aware wjbusiness.com is a paid/commercial site.

My point was/is this -- I have always suspected that there is an underground network of AMPs (likely AAMPs but I bet some actual AMPs) which cater to a purely Asian clientèle.

I think this list might provide part of that, in the form of providers advertising specifically to a Chinese speaking/reading audience.

Among the recognized listings (Mary's, etc) there are some pretty interesting names when translated of places with only cell phones (not landlines). May just be same old AAMPs however many of those number do not show up any where else.
When you first posted you didn't provide the above information and made it sound like some "Secret List" (or "Underground"). Hence, my response!
Obviously, this website is not "Underground" to the Asian Community only "Unknown" to Non-Asians. (Now some Non-Asians know!)

Maybe Gravelpath is right:
"I'd love for someone who knows how to use a phone to do that for me and report back. Because, you know, I'm too lazy."

Yes, There Are AMPS which cater to a purely Asian clientèle.
If you call them, someone will answer talking in Chinese and they will hang up when you start talking in English.

My suggestion to you is:
Start hanging out in Chinatown and befriend an "Asian Monger" Then he can take you on a tour of the "Super Secret List"

Roaminrnd
05-27-08, 12:34
Yo TK,

I think you need to get a better look. She is most definitely not in her 50's. At most, she is mid to late 30's.She is definately not in her 50's.

Stan Daround
05-27-08, 15:28
Does she have any new talent? Or still just Isabella and Vanessa?

I've been there on a Monday, Thursday & a Sunday. In the past 5 or 6 weeks. I've only seen Isabella and Vanessa. Ge has been there but never as a worker. Some new talent would be nice.

Harderik
05-27-08, 16:38
Or, hell, someone who knows how to use a phone could pick up a phone (a payphone if you're paranoid), call the numbers, ask if it is possible to make an appointment for a massage, and if they say yes, ask for their location.

I'd love for someone who knows how to use a phone to do that for me and report back. Because, you know, I'm too lazy.Do pay phones even exist anymore?

GravelPath
05-27-08, 18:18
Memorial Day. Went to the 4th floor above Aiko's. (Relatively) attractive girl works there, a solo operation. The massage was decent, but not amazing. Mostly just poking at sore/tense spots. No ending unfortunately. (Other boards have suggested it is possible, there, so YMMV).

Frustrated walking out. Passed by Sasa Adventures Beauty & Spa on Essex, they had a phone number out front, figured I'd call, ask for 30 mins., see what happens. Good move. My girl immediately started long Swedish strokes, from my head to my ass. Soon, I was up on all fours. She whispered in my ear, "you be quiet now" and grasped my ---. Her fingers were in my --- ----- which was great and all, but not how I get off, so after a bit I turned over. She teased a long time, and when I finally ----, she caught all my --- in her hand. First time a girl at an AMP has done that. It made cleanup so much easier, and felt very sexy.

When I was done she asked if I wanted more massage. Well, of course I did, I'd only been on the table 12 minutes! I directed her to my shoulders, then to my thighs and calfs. Nice work. Too much oil, but hey, that's par for the course.

Turetzky
05-27-08, 20:23
I'll find myself near Logan Int'l a couple of Sundays from now with most of the afternoon to kill and wondered if I could count on something simple in Chinatown--any advice? I'm game for anything that won't take me too far from the airport or into a nasty neighborhood with my rental car and suitcase. If you're ever in Chicago, I can return the favor with my own recommendations.

Memorial Day. Went to the 4th floor above Aiko's. (Relatively) attractive girl works there, a solo operation. The massage was decent, but not amazing. Mostly just poking at sore/tense spots. No ending unfortunately. (Other boards have suggested it is possible, there, so YMMV).

Frustrated walking out. Passed by Sasa Adventures Beauty & Spa on Essex, they had a phone number out front, figured I'd call, ask for 30 mins., see what happens. Good move. My girl immediately started long Swedish strokes, from my head to my ass. Soon, I was up on all fours. She whispered in my ear, "you be quiet now" and grasped my ---. Her fingers were in my --- ----- which was great and all, but not how I get off, so after a bit I turned over. She teased a long time, and when I finally ----, she caught all my --- in her hand. First time a girl at an AMP has done that. It made cleanup so much easier, and felt very sexy.

When I was done she asked if I wanted more massage. Well, of course I did, I'd only been on the table 12 minutes! I directed her to my shoulders, then to my thighs and calfs. Nice work. Too much oil, but hey, that's par for the course.

Wiseass
05-28-08, 01:24
Passed by Sasa Adventures Beauty & Spa on Essex, they had a phone number out front, figured I'd call, ask for 30 mins., see what happens. Good move. My girl immediately started long Swedish ...... made cleanup so much easier, and felt very sexy.

When I was done she asked if I wanted more massage. Well, of course I did, I'd only been on the table 12 minutes! ....... Nice work. Too much oil, but hey, that's par for the course.

So, a Nice 18 Min Massage with Nice 12 Min HJ. Sounds Good if the Price is Right!
May I ask How Much?

P.S. Was the Phone Number out front that you called on WebDog's Super Secret List? LOL

Screwjack
05-28-08, 09:57
IMO you guys are way too trusting. [...] But if your credit card is run through an embosser, and 3 months later a charge from some random business shows up on your bill, how would you ever connect that with the AMP? Infrequent poster here--rarely have anything "new" to add (particularly of late) but was a regular in CT (the state) "back in the day." I never walk into an AMP with anything more than a drivers license and the cash I plan to spend. Everything else stays locked in the car. Once I was well known to the girls & mamasan, I skipped the ID entirely.

Never felt I needed to hide the cash either--granted the rates were established at the place I frequented. (And if they ever did search my pockets, they did a very good job of replacing everything "just so"--none of my telltales every revealed a search.)

Be safe.

WebDog
05-28-08, 11:07
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

For all you Wiseasses, although my instinct is to ignore and move on, I will make a final effort to explain this.

Among other recognizable names/numbers, this list contains phone numbers not found else online (CL, Phoenix, et al.) for places with names like "Warm Rendezvous" and "Triumph Palace."

This is an "underground" list insofar as it is obviously for a Chinese-language audience and seems to have info not seen elsewhere. There is info within ethnic/foreign language papers which is not available or intended for the general public.

I am not soliciting advice or opinions from individuals who have less information than me. I was putting it out there and remarking that I would like to have some here for whom Chinese is a native language read it.

In cities smaller than Boston, there are Dominican, Mexican, Salvadorian, other ethnic community based bars where girls come out and perform high-mileage lap dances for $5 a song. There is probably such a place around here, if you could tap into the network.

These are "underground" places. If I had more or when I have more information on such places, I would/will post here. That's what I do, for the reason that there are still some people on this board capable of providing value-added; reciprocating what I post with more info that is helpful to me.

Posting other hints, such as using (Google Translate, reverse look-ups, the other details on the Worldjournal.com site, etc) is helpful. That is the point of this kind of resource -- why its called social media. Information is the only asset which becomes more valuable through greater use.

The other commentary is obviously unhelpful and needlessly argumentative -- why would you even bother? But some questions just answer themselves. It is not that I am humorless, but the signal-to-noise ratio around here could definitely be improved.

Turbonium K
05-28-08, 12:44
Uh, hmm. You read my correction a few days ago, right?

She is definately not in her 50's.

Asslover08
05-28-08, 13:34
I must say I agree with Webdog. My two asian coworkers go to a house/social club thats in a suburb 5 minutes metrowest of Boston. Not only can't they bring me because I am not asian. They can also not bring other asian guys the guys in the club are not familair with. They say its utterly fantastic in there. Not only do they have the best in girls but they also have all day and night high stakes card games in there. Place has been there for 20 years or so in a residential neighborhood. Basicly a members only social club for guys from southern China and Hong Kong.

Very low key and its longevity speaks for itself. If they brought a caucasian like me they might not only get physically roughed up but also without a doubt banned for life. This place of course does not advertise. Strictly by referral. Its word of mouth but webdog is right in the sense that many ethnic communities have their own places squirreled away for "a taste of home. ".

Got one of my long winded reviews coming up in the next day or two. Brace yourselves.

GravelPath
05-28-08, 14:30
The only "information" contained in this list which a Chinese speaker could translate is the names of the particular places.

Believe me, the name is not going to be "$40 blowjob". It's going to be "golden water" (or whatever).

The only useful information is going to come from someone who picks up a telephone and calls the numbers. I am pretty sure you have access to a telephone.

And hell, just in case you do want the names of the places, I'm pretty sure you could ask about that when you call.

Finally, I do realize, some of those places might only speak if they Chinese. But if they only speak Chinese, they are never going to be useful to you anyway.

People are not criticizing you because you are humorless. It is because you are lazy.

For all you Wiseasses, although my instinct is to ignore and move on, I will make a final effort to explain this.

Among other recognizable names/numbers, this list contains phone numbers not found else online (CL, Phoenix, et al.) for places with names like "Warm Rendezvous" and "Triumph Palace."

This is an "underground" list insofar as it is obviously for a Chinese-language audience and seems to have info not seen elsewhere. There is info within ethnic/foreign language papers which is not available or intended for the general public.

I am not soliciting advice or opinions from individuals who have less information than me. I was putting it out there and remarking that I would like to have some here for whom Chinese is a native language read it.

In cities smaller than Boston, there are Dominican, Mexican, Salvadorian, other ethnic community based bars where girls come out and perform high-mileage lap dances for $5 a song. There is probably such a place around here, if you could tap into the network.

These are "underground" places. If I had more or when I have more information on such places, I would/will post here. That's what I do, for the reason that there are still some people on this board capable of providing value-added; reciprocating what I post with more info that is helpful to me.

Posting other hints, such as using (Google Translate, reverse look-ups, the other details on the Worldjournal.com site, etc) is helpful. That is the point of this kind of resource -- why its called social media. Information is the only asset which becomes more valuable through greater use.

The other commentary is obviously unhelpful and needlessly argumentative -- why would you even bother? But some questions just answer themselves. It is not that I am humorless, but the signal-to-noise ratio around here could definitely be improved.

Turbonium K
05-28-08, 16:28
The CL ad goes as such:

#1 128 EXIT 29 ASIAN TOUCH EZ RT2/2A/3 Massage by Japanese Masseuse 9AM-9PM By Appt. 978-***-**41

So I decided to give it a whirl. I was going to be driving along Rte 2 yesterday afternoon for work and rather than take my usual detour to FY, I decided why not give this new place a try.

I called about an hour in advance, scheduled myself an appointment. She wouldn't tell me where she was located, but instead told me I am to call back when I'm on the Lexington St. offramp from Rte 2 so she could give me the final directions to her location.

I did just that, and I was about 5 minutes early. I instead got a "sorry, you can't come in now. How about in an hour?" Realizing her English was poor, I made sure she understood I was the guy who called earlier and had the current time-slot appointment. She reassured me, her client had just gotten there and she wouldn't be done for another hour.

Needless to say, I was pretty frustrated. I guess "first come, first serve" policy applies, and the phone is only for directions, not appointments. I still don't know the exact location, except I'm guessing it's an AAMP.

If I had driven all that way just for the service and got the run-around on the phone, I'd have gone berserk - it's no way to run a business. But because I was going by that way anyway, it didn't really bother me. Two minutes later I was back on Rte 2 headed to FY instead, where I always feel welcome. Always good to have a backup plan!

I plan to try again, but only when passing by that area, of course!

Hjfetish
05-28-08, 16:57
I finally drove up to CP last night, and I had a massage with Alice. As always, I asked for the soft touch massage. This was one of the most erotic massages I've ever had. I flipped about 30 minutes into it, and she proceeded to tease the living shit out of me for the next 30 minutes. Unfortunately there was no ending, she asked me to DIY. It was so frustrating! I've been assured by other members who've seen her that this was just because it was my first time there. So I will definitely repeat. It was a total mindblowing experience. At one point, I was so arpused that I had to have her stop and give me some water.

If anybody else has been to this place, please PM me your experiences.

AsianLPGAfan
05-28-08, 17:50
The only "information" contained in this list which a Chinese speaker could translate is the names of the particular places.

Believe me, the name is not going to be "$40 blowjob". It's going to be "golden water" (or whatever).

The only useful information is going to come from someone who picks up a telephone and calls the numbers. I am pretty sure you have access to a telephone.

And hell, just in case you do want the names of the places, I'm pretty sure you could ask about that when you call.

Finally, I do realize, some of those places might only speak if they Chinese. But if they only speak Chinese, they are never going to be useful to you anyway.

People are not criticizing you because you are humorless. It is because you are lazy.I imagine unless your are asian ,fluent in chinese you wont know and maybe our asian hobbyist bro's out there.Is there a cultural script to keep "outsiders" away from the keys to this forbidden city?

I remember stumbling onthe Korean Barbershop on Beacon over 10 yrs

There are Korean print papers out there wonder if there are any korean places out there...I bet in NYC there must be a korean equiv to what has been discussed here.

AsianLPGAfan
05-28-08, 17:58
So, a Nice 18 Min Massage with Nice 12 Min HJ. Sounds Good if the Price is Right!
May I ask How Much?

P.S. Was the Phone Number out front that you called on WebDog's Super Secret List? LOLSimple google search found this link.

No massage places listed but a list of "hair salons".

Address/phone numbers listed. I gues we have to let the fingers do the walking to see if we can get their hands to do some talking?

http://www.salonsinboston.com/resources/hair-salons-chinatown.htm

AsianLPGAfan
05-28-08, 18:07
Wiseass, thank you very much, albeit that was not my point. Yes I was aware wjbusiness.com is a paid/commercial site -- I can look at a root directory as good as anyone.

Among the recognized listings (Mary's, etc) there are some pretty interesting names when translated of places with only cell phones (not landlines). May just be same old AAMPs however many of those number do not show up any where else.The list of massage places.

See some addresses we recognise. But most are in Chinese characters. Short of finding a translation site where you cut and paste to see how it translates. Is there a user friendly program to translate?

My gut feeling tells me there are enough situations out there we can find what we desire and not to push any cultural barriers toput myself in a situation where I may get myself in more than I bargained for.

AsianLPGAfan
05-28-08, 20:46
The CL ad goes as such:

#1 128 EXIT 29 ASIAN TOUCH EZ RT2/2A/3 Massage by Japanese Masseuse 9AM-9PM By Appt. 978-***-**41

So I decided to give it a whirl. I was going to be driving along Rte 2 yesterday afternoon for work and rather than take my usual detour to FY, I decided why not give this new place a try.

I called about an hour in advance, scheduled myself an appointment. She wouldn't tell me where she was located, but instead told me I am to call back when I'm on the Lexington St. offramp from Rte 2 so she could give me the final directions to her location.

I did just that, and I was about 5 minutes early. I instead got a "sorry, you can't come in now. How about in an hour?" Realizing her English was poor, I made sure she understood I was the guy who called earlier and had the current time-slot appointment. She reassured me, her client had just gotten there and she wouldn't be done for another hour.

Needless to say, I was pretty frustrated. I guess "first come, first serve" policy applies, and the phone is only for directions, not appointments. I still don't know the exact location, except I'm guessing it's an AAMP.

If I had driven all that way just for the service and got the run-around on the phone, I'd have gone berserk - it's no way to run a business. But because I was going by that way anyway, it didn't really bother me. Two minutes later I was back on Rte 2 headed to FY instead, where I always feel welcome. Always good to have a backup plan!

You are right.

I have had experiences where I called and either got a no answer or '' come in a hour or 2''.

I like to have 2 to 3 options.

If Grove was no~avail I would go to Yumi on washington st Newton I had a 3rd option in Needham.

It has been awhile since I created a back up...and I have yet to scope out Arlington.
My recents have been to RI.

Fluff
05-28-08, 21:34

Webdog - Whether that information works out or not, I appreciate the effort to bring us new information. That's what this site is for, IMHP. Thanks.

Pika Pepper
05-28-08, 21:42
The CL ad goes as such:

This is the standard MO here. You always talk to the owner or her partner. They always say that the girl is available and for you to call when get to the parking lot. Then, quite often, they say the girl stepped out for dinner or an errand and to come back in 20, 30 or 45 minutes. I usually sit there in the parking lot. When I see the previous customer leave, I call back. They ask me to wait while they check if the girl's ready. It's really annoying, but this is the result of no-show customers (which I must admit that I've been).

Anyway, the current girl is named Amanda. She is a very attractive 30's something. She is about 5'4", 125 lbs., fairly curvy with nice See-cups (made more visual with a wonder bra), and a nice bubble butt (not a flat one that some Asians have). I found her especially attractive in a young MILFy way.

Her English is poor. The massage was weak but sensual. Today I opted for a half hour massage ($50) and a HJ only ($40 tip). I was tempted for more, but I had limited time. Her HJ was a tad mechanical and she didn't have much endurance and tired well before I was finished. I suggested a few things to help speed things along but she seemed wary but I'm not sure she understood my suggestions. Eventually, she made some accommodations that helped and I had a nice finish.

Overall, I like Amanda's looks enough to recommend her, but the performance and boss' scheduling tactics are not the best.

This week at Grove St., is almost the exact opposite. The girl there is a little scary looking - bony and harsh looking. On the other hand, she has a great personality and is really senusal and sexy. And the owner, Amy has always told me when to arrive and I've never had to wait.

At both locations, the girls will leave on the 31st and new ones start on June 1st.

Pika Pepper
05-28-08, 22:06
I have seen several Asian-only AMPs and Clubs in other cities. Most do not welcome Westerners; some allow Westerners as guests brought by known members.

On some boards, I've read interesting discussions by Asian hobbyists. In some clubs, the girls prefer not to service Western customers - and think of it as dirty and degrading. I don't know if it is their opinion of us or embarassment in front of foreigners.

Overall, it doesn't really help to know about them.

I've been hoping that there might be a Brazilian club where you get to dance with house-girls by buying them drinks. I've seen such places with Mexican girls in Texas.

Fingen1
05-29-08, 03:07
Hi,

First, sorry for my english, but I speak french.

This time, I stay for 2 days at the intercontinental hotel in boston.

Some questions: the hotel has a beautifull spa and they even propose an in-room massage.

Do you think I could reveive a happy ending or at the spa or in my room?

Is there a comprehensive massage center not too far from my hotel?

I find on internet some escort service possible:

What do you think about the agence: "youchooseescorts", they send you 3 escorts and you choose wich ones you keep. Good marketing, but no pictures.

What about Bostonsescort?

And finally, which is the best reliable escort agency?

Thanks in advance.

I will explan here my experience.

Wiseass
05-29-08, 03:11

For all you Wiseasses, although my instinct is to ignore and move on, I will make a final effort to explain this...........

......................................... 14 Lines of composed text involving entry time .........................................

.......... But some questions just answer themselves. It is not that I am humorless, but the signal-to-noise ratio around here could definitely be improved.

The definition of "Underground" is "Secret, Hidden, Clandestine". I highly doubt Your List which is an Ad Page in an Online Chinese Newspaper can be considered "Underground". Using your logic, the Ad Pages of the online version of the Boston Globe, Boston Herald, & Boston Phoenix would be considered "Underground" to the Asian Community.

Thank you fellow Mongers Pikachoo and Gravelpath for saving me some typing time with your posts (#1772 & #1763) Ditto, Ditto!

In the time it took you to compose your post (Thought and Typing) you could have called at least half a dozen of those numbers on your list (Ad Page). How about every day you post the progress of your phone calls to the numbers on this list (Ad Page)! Could you do 6 a day? If you can, you could polish off the list (Ad Page) in a week.

Just My Opinion (Not To Be Taken As Argumentative, But May Be Taken As Sarcastic!)

Jim Mack
05-29-08, 04:12

Frustrated walking out. Passed by Sasa Adventures Beauty & Spa on Essex, they had a phone number out front, figured I'd call, ask for 30 mins. , see what happens. Good move. My girl immediately started long Swedish strokes, from my head to my ass. Soon, I was up on all fours. She whispered in my ear, "you be quiet now" and grasped my.--. Her fingers were in my.--.---- which was great and all, but not how I get off, so after a bit I turned over. She teased a long time, and when I finally.---, she caught all my.-- in her hand. First time a girl at an AMP has done that. It made cleanup so much easier, and felt very sexy.

When I was done she asked if I wanted more massage. Well, of course I did, I'd only been on the table 12 minutes! I directed her to my shoulders, then to my thighs and calfs. Nice work. Too much oil, but hey, that's par for the course. It's great to know that this is available at Sasa. When I've called, they said "Skin care only, no massage. " I wonder if massage is available only of a specific woman is there?

BostonBread
05-29-08, 06:13
I was wondering about "underground" as well. Much like the spanish only houses in the parts of the city. It just helps to speak the language. Thus, I think "underground" refers to the places that are located in the basements such as many hair cutteries located in CT!

Mothball
05-29-08, 06:45
Yup. I did that too. She had me on the backroads then the gas station only to say come back later. Common MO for this one.

The CL ad goes as such:

NY Jimmy
05-31-08, 10:09
I imagine unless your are asian ,fluent in chinese you wont know and maybe our asian hobbyist bro's out there.Is there a cultural script to keep "outsiders" away from the keys to this forbidden city?

I remember stumbling onthe Korean Barbershop on Beacon over 10 yrs

There are Korean print papers out there wonder if there are any korean places out there...I bet in NYC there must be a korean equiv to what has been discussed here.You are absolutely right. In NY City and nearby area in New Jersey (right across the river) where they have large concentration of Korean business and population, they have these places advertised in Korean newspapers along with classifieds ads such as rentals, auto sales, etc. ; of course all of it is in Korean (Hangul). I am not Asian but I can read Korean (but my vocabulary is very very limited). However, I can tell by reading the ads if they are advertising a message, barbershops or a Karaoke. Sadly, I can not find any of these businesses so far in the Boston Korean Newspapers or websites. There are at least two Boston Korean newspapers that you can pick up for free at many Korean shops or restaurants. I will keep looking and post any useful information I can find.

Jimmy

Thickx
05-31-08, 17:32
Took the trip and will repeat! Easy location to find. Upon entering told them I was sorry for not calling ahead but needed a good rubdown. Was questioned by a little old lady as to being their before and I used the name Tiffany, somewhat tall blond with a nice figure. She started asking more questions but I dodge them with the "its been about 3-4 months so I don't remember everything" line. Gave the $60. House fee.

I drew Brandi, cute face, short with a little extra weight but not much. Let me to the room and told me to get undressed and she would be back in a couple minutes. She also asked if I knew how things went, I answered with a big smile and a "oh yes I do".

She left a bathrob but I just stripped down and laid on the table in the birthday suite. When she came back she did not even flinch. Goosed me and took off her top. Had on a blue lacey bra and determined her to have A's to B's (not very good at guessing) Said to me that since she was short would I mind if she climed up on the table. I let her know that what ever made her comfortable was ok with me. With this she peeled of her pants showing a nice red thong (would have liked matching but what are you going to do)

Started with a mildly sented lotion but did not use too much, rubbed down my back and sides then moved down to my legs. I gave her move room by moving my legs apart and she told me I was a fresh one. She added in some back door wind and was tickling the boys. She was rubbing her breast on my ass when I told her its ok with me if she takes off everything to prevent stains from the lotion. She climbed down then stripped down. Started playing with a reach around when I started playing with her, nicely shave w/ a landing strip. She asked if I was ready to flip, and as I did she asked what I wanted. I requested a oral and off we went. BBBJ was great with some ball action to bring me along. She was open to me playing with her as well. I held out as long as I could but when she said she likes facials I provided the cream. She proceeded to use me to rub it in. Some addional cuddling and touching was a nice. She cleaned me up nice using some rubbing alcohol and offered a shower and restroom if needed. Told me they are very clean here with everything. As we walked out she told me I'm allset with any of the girls cause she would let them know I was cool. Nice for me!

Total time was about 50 min and I liked how she never spoke of cost. Gave her $80 cause I felt like she earned it. She told me that with a little more I would have no problem with any of the girls providing everything. I mentioned that some locations look for too much for service tips and that they would get more clients if the request were reasonable. FS is most likely available and will try again in a couple weeks.

Thanks Neddd

Pika Pepper
05-31-08, 21:05
I decided to check out Waltham Wellness. Its just around the corner from May Spa on Main St. in Waltham.

The phone Mamasan sounds like the cryptkeeper, but I confirmed that she was not the massage therapist. Her English is poor and so was my therapist's.

My therapist was named Amy and had a troll-like figure. I was hoping she was just the on-site manager, since I had spied what I think was a nice looking girl in the back of the shop. No luck - Amy was my therapist.

Well, Amy gave a very nice massage. I've had better but this was above average and she had a nice personality. She even sang during the massage. It was kind of nice.

She kept grinding her legs and pelvis against my arms and hands. It would have been arousing, if she had a better figure.

Nonetheless, it was a nice overall experience and a decent finish. An HR was offered and I did not inquire whether more was available. The massage cost 60 and I tipped 30.

I think there is a better looking therapst but never really got a good look at her.

There are nearby places that are probably better - Grove St. and Grassfields. But I think this is better than May Spa, since the finish is probably a sure thing. The environment, both in terms of facilities and therapist, is lacking, however.

Rito1
05-31-08, 21:45
Found it on cl in therapeutic services. Called at 950 and made a 10 am appt. Arrived and parked on street (pleanty of parking) and got buzzed in. Went up to the 1st floor went in to the desk and paid my .80. Asian girl at desk took the cash and said to me "which one". When i looked there was a asain girl and a black girl. Neven been with a black girl for a massage so why not? There was a massage table and a setup on the floor. She (don't remember her name) told me the thai massage is done on the floor. No draping or normal teasing but she would rub her tits on the back of my head and put my hand and feet between her legs. She is not skinny but I would not call her fat. She did have a nice set of tits and a nice ass. The massage was great but the problems I had were she did use alot of oil and we were talking so much the hour ran out before she got to my legs after the flip. Again I did enjoy the massage, it felt great. I got a feeling more can happen and I will try again next week. They told me they are open from 10a-10p (last appt. 9p). Below is the copy of the ad & link.

Experience the HEALING POWER of an INVIGORATING bodywork session with any one of our very EXPERIENCED (and very FRIENDLY) Thai girls. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Located at the Norfolk Building, First Floor, 1 Billings Road, North Quincy, MA. Just minutes from Route 93/Southeast Expressway (click on map link below). Walk-Ins WELCOME! Call Jolin at 617-365-5321 for further information.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/695523251.html

Joe Fish
06-01-08, 11:20
Took the trip and will repeat! Easy location to find. Upon entering told them I was sorry for not calling ahead but needed a good rubdown. Was questioned by a little old lady as to being their before and I used the name Tiffany, somewhat tall blond with a nice figure. She started asking more questions but I dodge them with the "its been about 3-4 months so I don't remember everything" line. Gave the $60. House fee.

I drew Brandi, cute face, short with a little extra weight but not much. Let me to the room and told me to get undressed and she would be back in a couple minutes. She also asked if I knew how things went, I answered with a big smile and a "oh yes I do".

She left a bathrob but I just stripped down and laid on the table in the birthday suite. When she came back she did not even flinch. Goosed me and took off her top. Had on a blue lacey bra and determined her to have A's to B's (not very good at guessing) Said to me that since she was short would I mind if she climed up on the table. I let her know that what ever made her comfortable was ok with me. With this she peeled of her pants showing a nice red thong (would have liked matching but what are you going to do)

Started with a mildly sented lotion but did not use too much, rubbed down my back and sides then moved down to my legs. I gave her move room by moving my legs apart and she told me I was a fresh one. She added in some back door wind and was tickling the boys. She was rubbing her breast on my ass when I told her its ok with me if she takes off everything to prevent stains from the lotion. She climbed down then stripped down. Started playing with a reach around when I started playing with her, nicely shave w/ a landing strip. She asked if I was ready to flip, and as I did she asked what I wanted. I requested a oral and off we went. BBBJ was great with some ball action to bring me along. She was open to me playing with her as well. I held out as long as I could but when she said she likes facials I provided the cream. She proceeded to use me to rub it in. Some addional cuddling and touching was a nice. She cleaned me up nice using some rubbing alcohol and offered a shower and restroom if needed. Told me they are very clean here with everything. As we walked out she told me I'm allset with any of the girls cause she would let them know I was cool. Nice for me!

Total time was about 50 min and I liked how she never spoke of cost. Gave her $80 cause I felt like she earned it. She told me that with a little more I would have no problem with any of the girls providing everything. I mentioned that some locations look for too much for service tips and that they would get more clients if the request were reasonable. FS is most likely available and will try again in a couple weeks.

Thanks NedddIs this facility wheelchair accessible?

Thanks,

Joe Fish

Joe Fish
06-01-08, 12:10
Would someone please tell me where this facility is located?

Is it wheelchair accessible?

Thanks,

Joe Fish

Mamey
06-01-08, 15:29
I am new to Boston area and miss the fichera bars. In Los Angeles they were rampant 10 years ago. Not as much now (LE crackdown)

Iam always in lookout for these places. I have seen a couple of places in Lawrence but not sure if there are any brasilian girls in there. Mostly from the DR or PR.

Dan Wesson
06-01-08, 17:56
Way to TOFTT Pika. Thanks for the info!

I decided to check out Waltham Wellness. Its just around the corner from May Spa on Main St. in Waltham.

The phone Mamasan sounds like the cryptkeeper, but I confirmed that she was not the massage therapist. Her English is poor and so was my therapist's.

My therapist was named Amy and had a troll-like figure. I was hoping she was just the on-site manager, since I had spied what I think was a nice looking girl in the back of the shop. No luck - Amy was my therapist.

Dan Wesson
06-01-08, 18:00
Good report Thick! Sounds like a spot to add to my todo list.

Thickone
06-02-08, 15:12
Have any of you guys seen this person from CL?

Saw the posting today. Looks interesting.

Dan Wesson
06-02-08, 19:58
ThickOne,
Look through the old posts. The info I have says it is best to avoid her.

Pika Pepper
06-02-08, 20:55

There are fairly consistent reports of clients being concerned about a boyfriend or pimp hanging around. I think someone said the boyfriend damaged his car antenna. I don't recall anything about the therapist herself with regards to looks or performance.

Dan Wesson
06-02-08, 21:00
I have back channel info from other sources that say the looks and performance are good. I also heard there are more serious elements involved that are best not to gamble on.

There are fairly consistent reports of clients being concerned about a boyfriend or pimp hanging around. I think someone said the boyfriend damaged his car antenna. I don't recall anything about the therapist herself with regards to looks or performance.

AsianLPGAfan
06-02-08, 21:34
Returned for second visit. While in the area again.

Amy an older but in very good shape gives a decent therapeutic massage. No excessive lotion and she washes it off with warm face cloth.

2nd time another good massage experience and even a bit more sensual. Plenty of butt massage and light touch too. Occasional roaming to legs and back did not bother her.

Flip was good massage to chest lower abds. As close she got without touching. Quite teasing.

Towel covered my tent pole.

After she said ''finished'' I gestured toward the tent.

She declined with DIY. But I was ready to go. So I did.

But she didn't leave and massaged at the base of my scrotum.

Mixed feelings

I was in area doing errands. So I would not go out of my way. Unless there are new reports.

AsianLPGAfan
06-02-08, 21:44
I have back channel info from other sources that say the looks and performance are good. I also heard there are more serious elements involved that are best not to gamble on.Almost went but previous reviews brought back my common sense.

Thank you fellow hoobyist bro...but sorry to hear his experience.

Unfortunately there are maybe many in Cl land that don't realise the intel' you can receive and give back to others here.

Boartbuttlover
06-02-08, 23:17
NS Massage place near the beach.

Pooled info from two of my friends.

Friend one

There's Salisha, unattractive black girl, gives a decent massage and will put out a little on the first visit. Said to be always there.

Chloe, white petite light brown or dark blond hair around 28 (looks younger), gives a good massage. She's taking classes for a 2 year degree in massage therapy. Just had a baby. She dances at the Glass Slipper and may start dancing at the club next door.

Cherrie, white brown haired girl around 29 (also looks younger), gives a good massage. Also just had a baby, but there's no way you would ever know. Complains about the lack of business; no advertising. Claims everyone will put out. 1.5 GFE Would repeat

Other friend

Andrea, Greek 5'2 petite, gives a terrible massage. Former dancer of the RI Foxy Lady, nice body. Also complains about the lack of business. During the massage, she climbed on top of my friend and he felt her unshaved calves. Also rude to clients, though GFE. $ should have paid less.

Drinkuin
06-03-08, 06:58
I was trying to setup a day with the Brazilian girls from CL, but they did not answer their phone from 10am to 5pm. So, based on reports here, I went to Centennial.

It is unremarkable from the outside and easy to miss were it not on a very minor street.

I was greeted by mamasan (American) and paid door fee of $60. I was then taken to a room where four girls were sitting. One was an attractive black girl, one was a slightly heavy white brunette, one was a young, black-haired latino and finally an attractive, freckled milf.

I chose Christine, the milf, because that was my mood. Christine is from South Boson and has one of those "girl-next-door" faces. Her body is thin and attractive, but with lots of loose skin (she must have lost a great deal of weight).

I gave her $90 upfront and she got me a robe and towel and directed me to the shower. You have to do this yourself -- something they could learn from the AMPs.

When I returned to my room, Christine was nude and waiting for me. She asked me to lay down and proceeded to massage my back. On the flip, she proceeded to the more vital areas. OK, the massage was lousy, but this was not an AMP.

Christine asked if she could put a condom on me and proceeded to do a CBJ while I roamed freely and unfettered. I asked her to join me on the table and we proceeded with CG for about 10 minutes. It really seemed like she was enjoying herself. She really has one of those milf faces with freckles that turns guys on.

Upon completion, she offered me alcohol to cleanup and a cold exit.....something else they could learn from AMPs.

All told, damage was $1.5 for FS without interruption or restrictions. Atmosphere and attitude was a bit cold when compared to AMPs, but I believe this is an Italian-run operation where you do your 'business and then get out'.

I recommend it for anyone wanting something other than an AMP as long as you don't expect the girls to put on a show from beginning to end.

Member #4196
06-03-08, 08:10
Been awhile guys but work has had me out straight and I just happened to be a 30 mins away from Leeza and called to see if she had an opening.

Seeing that I had a "freebie" as she gives one free after every five visits, I was in luck as she had a free hour.

I have posted before and certainly enjoy her massage but yesterday was different. I opted to start out on my back and damn I never ever did leave that position as she spent the entire hour in a very slow manner where the little guy was never unattended to one of the most explosive conclusions ever.

And I always look for a great massage too,oh well, my back lost yesterday.LOL

Roaminrnd
06-03-08, 12:40
I was trying to setup a day with the Brazilian girls from CL, but they did not answer their phone from 10am to 5pm. So, based on reports here, I went to Centennial.

It is unremarkable from the outside and easy to miss were it not on a very minor street.

I was greeted by mamasan (American) and paid door fee of $60. I was then taken to a room where four girls were sitting. One was an attractive black girl, one was a slightly heavy white brunette, one was a young, black-haired latino and finally an attractive, freckled milf.

I chose Christine, the milf, because that was my mood. Christine is from South Boson and has one of those "girl-next-door" faces. Her body is thin and attractive, but with lots of loose skin (she must have lost a great deal of weight).

I gave her $90 upfront and she got me a robe and towel and directed me to the shower. You have to do this yourself -- something they could learn from the AMPs.

When I returned to my room, Christine was nude and waiting for me. She asked me to lay down and proceeded to massage my back. On the flip, she proceeded to the more vital areas. OK, the massage was lousy, but this was not an AMP.

Christine asked if she could put a condom on me and proceeded to do a CBJ while I roamed freely and unfettered. I asked her to join me on the table and we proceeded with CG for about 10 minutes. It really seemed like she was enjoying herself. She really has one of those milf faces with freckles that turns guys on.

Upon completion, she offered me alcohol to cleanup and a cold exit.....something else they could learn from AMPs.

All told, damage was $1.5 for FS without interruption or restrictions. Atmosphere and attitude was a bit cold when compared to AMPs, but I believe this is an Italian-run operation where you do your 'business and then get out'.

I recommend it for anyone wanting something other than an AMP as long as you don't expect the girls to put on a show from beginning to end.This is a FS place with quick, semi-rushed service. Don't expect any sort of decent massage and don't go looking for anything other than a quick explosion. I enjoyed the BBBJ and even the CBJ but it's all business and I think for the price, better options are out there. I would rather give a competent provider a little more and get better overall service. My opinion.

Has anyone tried to get a little "extra" from anyone at the place in Malden??

Horny Henry
06-03-08, 13:46
I went 2 weeks ago for 45 min massage...never even got flipped and she was OLD!!

Hi,

This place has been reviewed here in the past. I have visited and left disapointed. I found this ad yesterday on CL - they are now posting in the erotic section. Has there been a change at this place regarding HE's?

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/688216794.html

Big Bobby35
06-04-08, 15:13
I haven't toft yet, but may later this week. Prior to I'll be doing some intel, but maybe others already have?

http://www.findalay.com/Lipstick-Massage-Somerville-Massachusetts.htm

Other than that nothing worth posting.

Trumoose23
06-04-08, 16:24
Finally tried out the Knapp location in CT. She couldn't take me at the time I wanted but wouldn't let me off the phone. Finally worked out a time that worked. Her eagerness made me skeptical, but then I thought perhaps she would be as eager in making sure I would return.

Not real thrilled with the setup, although the two women out front cutting hair were attractive, especially the blonde. I may have to go back just for a haircut. Walking through the center of the shop always feels like you're on stage with everyone watching. Was told to go in the second door at the back for massage. Got there and found the door locked. Surprisingly attractive woman slipped out and ushered me into the first room. If it was one of you guys in that second room, I apologize for rattling the door handle. Must have been 80 degrees in the massage room. Nothing like sweating right before your massage. This first room is too close to the middle of the shop, you can hear everything. There are walls, but it feels like there are people all around you.

That being said, the woman was attractive and very sweet. Gave tip up front as I was hoping to avoid the usual first time uneasiness on her part. Seemed to work, she said "You been here before, right? " I said yes and she said it must have been with the other masseuse. She told me there were 2 of them always there. Yet it was clear from the phone call and the other room that she was the only one there at the time.

Very nice massage. Not too hard, not too soft. Not too much oil. More of a serious massage than I was expecting, and much more of a turn on than I was expecting. Didn't do a whole lot of actual teasing, but it was the positions. Having someone straddling your back with skirt hiked up is nice. She also straddled my head while I was face down to work my back. Interesting. Nothing overtly sexual about it, but arousing just the same. Kept making sure I was happy with the massage without being pushy about it.

After the flip got real light and playful. At this point I confirmed her name and said I wanted to make sure I asked for her next time around. This got me a big hug and a couple kisses on the cheek and forehead. After more teasing I was raring to go. She initially said "Ok, done" but a 30 second conversation convinced her there was no trouble in store for her. At that point she pulled up her top and went to town. Nice finish, not too fast and a surprisingly large rack. In fact, so nice I'm not certain they were real. Either way, I was happy.

Nice time. In comparison, Aiko usually beats the hell out of me for most of the time, which I need occasionally. This was one step below that on the firmness scale. But she was much more affectionate. Nice alternative and much better than I was expecting based on some previous research.

. 7 +. 4 both given up front. Still not sure if there are 1 or 2 there, but if you're interested pm me and I'll give you the name of who I saw.Alice does a great job, not over the top with teasing at first after a few times she warms up to you. Wonderful rack, and nice ass (usually wears a thong) She also has 4 hand massage, her friend is nice but nothings better than the friend working down below while Alice is working on top.

True Hobbiest
06-04-08, 19:10
First, Thanks ThickX & Drinkuin,

Easy to find place (watch out for the parking, cops seem to be ticket crazy around there, saw them hitting up at least 4 cars in my short walk to the place.) Nice entrance and Hello from Maria, the Sicilian mamasan, very nice to me thought I was someone else (wow, that Monger needs to lose some weight also, LOL), I told her no, I was #### and she didn’t skip a beat in making me feel welcome. 4 girls were available and all of them came out to greet me and they all spoke to me and I felt right at home. I went with Christie freckled face MILF, but I should have gone with the Latina babe, though Christie did anything and everything I desired when she took off her clothes her body did not do it for me....she has had gastric bypass..went from 250 to 110 and she almost looks like she's "melting" in some spots(she hasbeen going to the gym she says to fix it) .....but she is cute as can be and her shallow breathing was not faked as I took her with 4 fingers three in the well and one in the caboose....truthfully she smelled like a spring morning every where I probed. CBJ, Mish and true GFE with some PSE thrown in plus she is very kissable.

The place was clean, I was offered a shower before and after....plenty of high pressure hot water and bottled soap... The place is sort of like what Kittery use to be except maybe 1 rungs lower. I never felt rushed at all and will become a regular, this is not a bad place at all if you want to avoid the gamble of CL. Total damages not including my post Mongering meal at Kelley’s .60 entrance fee, 1 BenFrank tip: so total $.60..not bad not bad at all.

I am an AMP lover: TS, sauna, and of coarse Asian women waiting on me hand and foot with FS available. But since HK went away and I hate the stairs in Prov., Cent is not bad. It is not an AMP...but except for the TS and sauna and a massage....I found Christie to be very attentive and carried my towels and slippers and robe for me and was a very nice hostess.

Play safe, stay safe,
TH

Big Bobby35
06-05-08, 15:57
Was doing business close to CT and got that itch. Been hitting CL non-pros and bar flys so thought I would try out something that I haven't been able to reach. Downtown chinatown. Wow, driving through there I almost killed 3 people looking at all the 'spas'. Was aiming for knapp. Got sick of looking for a spot and just jammed the bobby bomber into a small spot (sorry for the scrapes). Took the side road to the entrance, and it looked like a freakin BPD convention on bikes out front. CRIPES of all the luck. Didn't want to find out if the girls were in trouble so walked to the main drag. Noticed a 2nd floor spa above me (across from tufts). Called the number as I would not be denied.

She said come up, . 4 30min and. 5 1hr. I went up and was just her, asked for 30min. She was no looker, 50's and about a 3 on the scale. I was gonna turn away with fake phone call. Was already juiced up and this was new place, maybe there were hidden girls. Needles to say massage was on a chair? Layed flat out. Not comfy. Massage was not good, but not terrible. Hmmm. Bareable? Massage went to great ass tickle to yankage for the doggy position. She asked to flip, started to HJ and asked if ok. I replied her mouth would be better. Negotiations were quick.

This is the single only reason why I would ever go back. The woman could suck. Like an Electrolux. I swear I could see the head of my cock hitting the back of her head. She sucked me completely bone dry to dehydration. What she lacked in looks she mroe than made up for in sucktion ability. She sucked me dry. Spit, and sucked for another 5minutes. I had to check where my god-damn balls had gone.

Great smile after by both and then she kept with massage. I was not a fan of her technique so when she left for something (phone? ) I made sure to get up and say 1/2hr, all good.

Damage =. 4 massage, . 4 BBBJ

. 8 total. True value in my opinion. Would I go back? Maybe just for the BJ.

Bobo's spa, around corner from knapp. Its not that big, you'll find it.

Bos Bob
06-05-08, 16:00
I haven't toft yet, but may later this week. Prior to I'll be doing some intel, but maybe others already have?

http://www.findalay.com/Lipstick-Massage-Somerville-Massachusetts.htm

Other than that nothing worth posting.
BB35 if 194 broadway next to glass company busted twice before, if a house down towards charlestown on one of the Ave's ( Maine , new hampshire, Wisconsin or Pennsyvenia be careful ..cars broke into left and right. 1 block down Mt Vernon restaurant safe place to park if going to bottom of Broadway

Stan Daround
06-06-08, 10:24
Visited Traditional in Malden for the first time yesterday. Was greeted at the door and ushered right to the first room down the hall on the left. There looked to be 2 or three more rooms down the hall. My greeter then became my massuese. I was hoping for another based on looks, but massages was way above average. Superior effort on the back and shoulders with a little less effort on the legs and feet. The finish involved a prolonged soft touch that was very nice. House fee plus .4 made all involved happy. The provider I got was taller and while not fat, she was big. Another customer entered during my session and my provider left the room to tell him he should come back in 30 minutes the was good news for me because I had already been there for about 30-40 minutes. Everything was unrushed and nice, but I'd like to know if there are other ladies working here? I was there at about dinner time so if anyone can chime in on other options here and maybe suggest another time of day, that would be helpful.

Centennial, a trip to RI and return visits to Traditional and Watertown Thai are on the agenda and as always reviews on this site point me in the right direction.

Big Bobby35
06-06-08, 11:18
Lots of pm's for this.

617-482-8668

Good luck.

tell her bobby sent ya.

Leggeddog
06-07-08, 12:46
Check this one out FS 1.6 and massage .7 only here for a few more days and then a new one comes

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/711069384.html

Lob Diver
06-08-08, 01:04
Was doing business close to CT and got that itch. Been hitting CL non-pros and bar flys so thought I would try out something that I haven't been able to reach. Downtown chinatown. Wow, driving through there I almost killed 3 people looking at all the 'spas'. Was aiming for knapp. Got sick of looking for a spot and just jammed the bobby bomber into a small spot (sorry for the scrapes). Took the side road to the entrance, and it looked like a freakin BPD convention on bikes out front.

Good report BB35 - seems like ever other time I head into CT I come across the boys in blue on bikes with some asian kid in handcuffs right in the area of Knapp. Makes me wonder if there's a concentration of gang activity in the area.

Rocket97
06-08-08, 01:35
After reading Big Bobby's post about Bobo's I decided to head down there. I went just before noon figuring it would not be very busy. It was very hot and I had been up all night so I was looking forward to a nice massage with a great ending. I waited in the lobby for a few minutes cause I showed up about 10 minutes early. There is something exciting to me about being in the presence of the asians down there. If they only knew why I was walking their streets. I finally got into the elevator and went to the 2nd floor. I went in the door and was greeted by a large, older lady. She led me behind a curtain to a chair that was extended to be flat. Unfortunately it was not very comfortable. It was covered by a sheet. She did not ask for payment so I just undressed and got on the chair. She came back and seemed to be excited, maybe because I am so young (21). She began the massage and it was a bit harder than I like. She did a lot of stretching my ass which I later think caused a slight cut, as I felt a stinging feeling when I bent over later in the day.

Anyway after a good 30 mins I asked her if I should turn over to which she agreed. She did a little massaging on my chest and legs then finally began rubbing the little guy. I really did not like her technique. I assumed she was just doing a little teasing the way she would just grip and pull, but that seemed to be all she was going to do. She did not even have baby oil which is my usual favorite. I had her try various creams but nothing was working.

After about 5 minutes she leaned in to put her mouth on it. I quickly stopped her as I do not look for that at these places. Too easy to transfer STDs. Anyway she seemed happy that I stopped her and kept pumping. I asked her to lift her shirt. She lifted it and took one of her extremely large melons out of her bra. This was probably the highlight of my trip. These are probably the biggest I have ever touched, and that is really saying something for an asian. I was tempted to suck on it but resisted. After a few more minutes of her subpar technique, I finally blew.

She wiped me up a bit and began more massage to which I refused. I got dressed and came out to pay her the. 40 which she quoted on the phone. I received a slight scolding saying that it was atcually. 80 to which I responded in shock. After a little discussion we finally agreed on. 60 this time.

I left the place and made my way home through the heat. I highly doubt I will be returning. The only thing that could bring me back would be the possibility of thrusting between those huge melons. You guys think there would even be a chance of that happening?

Beach Guy94
06-08-08, 07:32
Hi everyone,

Does anyone remember this girl? She left Fu Shen a while ago and I'd love to find out where she went. She is one of my ATF's - if you have any info it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Diogenesbarrel
06-08-08, 14:59
Visited Traditional in Malden for the first time yesterday. I stopped by (was literally driving past) at noon on Sunday and they were closed, though the hours said open at 10am on Sunday.

There was a "for lease" sign in the window - not a good "sign" of longevity.

Boston Monger
06-09-08, 09:46
for $60 + tip it just isn't worth it. The girls are average to homely. CL is a better deal

Big Bobby35
06-09-08, 09:54
Rocket if you are looking for russian finish go to the girls in Lynn. 5 more than massage and will let you nail the chest. Big d's also.

Fat Boy03
06-09-08, 12:36
Anyone have anymore info on Christina from Spa B in norwood? I went in twice early this year and was rejected both times (not by Christina). Looking to try it again though.

Big Bobby35
06-09-08, 15:32
If its the spa on the automile that changed its name, rumors were it was under a watchful eye and things slowed down. Only got turned down 1x, the last time. There were girls comiing and going. White, black, etc. A cute italian girl that wanted a daddy was fantastic. Almost fs while the dolls next door getting their hair done.

I think they got rid of a few and things went off for awhile. I haven't been back lately.

Pats Fan1
06-09-08, 17:16
I was in Weymouth for biz and had some time between appts. Drove over to find building where Angel's is located. Walked in. They seemed flustered and asked if I had an appointment? Of course I did, I called on Weds and made an appt for Friday at noon (white lie). They said they forgot to write it down. Can I come back in 15 minutes? Sure I can. They set me up with Amy. Hair dyed Red, she looks to be late 30's in age. Thin build.

Have I been here before? Of course I have (white lie). Got undressed and assumed the position. She did her thing. Massage was so so. Then tease and flip. She had no problem giving me access to nice B/C cups with small BB style nips. So I reached for her crotch. She had on a skirt, she lifted it up to show her undies. Then suprisingly dropped the panties to mid thigh. I started rubbing her pussy. And then slid a finger in. She kept stroking me all this time. Eventually I finished. She continued massage on front. Left her a $40 tip.

Mayor107
06-09-08, 17:58
Good evening fellow mongers.

After striking out in Lowell the last couple of days, I found myself with some time on my hands and on Mass. Ave.

Saw decent reviews for FY and thought I'd give it a try (didn't feel like driving to RI in this heat).

Rang bell, entered, and was asked if I had an appointment. I said no and got a funny look. Asked if I had been there before I said once a long time ago. Got the look again. Was taken to a room, gave the girl $6, was told it was $7, gave her another $2, was told to undress and lay face down. Girl left.

I'm now thinkin, this is gonna suck. No table shower, they know I'm a fraud and I'm out my $1 change.

In comes the girl, pretty, small, typical asian, 35+ I'd guess. First thing is she drapes my bare ass with a towel. Oh well, hope the massage is good. Little small talk, find her name is Lilly. No real language barrier.

I gotta say it was a great massage, draped the hole time, but I was able to roam freely on legs and ass.

We do the flip, towel stays in place, but again good massage and plenty of roaming. In fact it seemed as if she was putting herself in position to give me better access.

So, as we get near the endshe puts her hand under mine on my chest. Hmmm. I move it around a bit, move it towards my junk and she kind of backs off, but then she does it again. I do the same thing and I put it on my stuff and she starts to stroke. She says, "You won't get me in trouble right? " I say oh no. She breaks out the oil, I slid my hands under her shirt and she finishes me off in no time. So $4 tip, $8 house (should have been $7) and a huge gas savings. I think I'll be going back.

Ezdrift
06-09-08, 22:28
Christina is great at Spa B. I went to their sister location in Easton, had a mediocre massage and was rejected as well.

Anyone have anymore info on Christina from Spa B in norwood? I went in twice early this year and was rejected both times (not by Christina). Looking to try it again though.

Stan Daround
06-10-08, 11:47
Malden came through again. Petite Wendy provided a solid massage. Back and shoulders were treated to an above average massage. Legs were strictly ULTRA soft touch with lots of teasing. Full hour was enjoyed thoroughly.

Beach Guy94
06-10-08, 15:36
Hi all,

Anyone know of a brazilian massage provider south of boston? I have to believe there is a hair salon, tanning or nail shop that has massage set up out back -so far haven't been able to find it and tired of driving to the north shore.

As always any help appreciated.

Thanks!

WebDog
06-10-08, 16:56
I was in Weymouth for biz and had some time between appts. Drove over to find building where Angel's is located. Walked in. They seemed flustered and asked if I had an appointment? Of course I did, I called on Weds and made an appt for Friday at noon (white lie). They said they forgot to write it down. Can I come back in 15 minutes? Sure I can. They set me up with Amy. Hair dyed Red, she looks to be late 30's in age. Thin build.

Have I been here before? Of course I have (white lie). Got undressed and assumed the position. She did her thing. Massage was so so. Then tease and flip. She had no problem giving me access to nice B/C cups with small BB style nips. So I reached for her crotch. She had on a skirt, she lifted it up to show her undies. Then suprisingly dropped the panties to mid thigh. I started rubbing her pussy. And then slid a finger in. She kept stroking me all this time. Eventually I finished. She continued massage on front. Left her a $40 tip.Any whose been in the past and recently, is this another Amy?

Amy I know is in her late-40s, has A-cups and does not go for lower access (unlike Angel). If there was an Amy redux I would give her another shot.

Aprilia Rsv
06-10-08, 17:34
Any whose been in the past and recently, is this another Amy?

Amy I know is in her late-40s, has A-cups and does not go for lower access (unlike Angel). If there was an Amy redux I would give her another shot.

The older Amy allowed under access to me a few times.. but this "newer Amy" seems like its time for a trip in!

Although I'll probably go for Angel - she hits all the right spots :)

WebDog
06-10-08, 18:34
After a very positive, recent Thai experience (out of town) I started taking stock of local options. I see that "Sandy" who was at Hong Kong Acupressure in Weymouth Landing is now at City Hair on Mass Ave for regular basis http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/714278745.html

I am not in the mood for a dude. So I will pass.

There is the Jolin connection in Quincy and Watertown, which I will pass on as well. Then there is the place on Galen Ave, which has been posted the hell out of on CL as well as their own site http://expo.live.com/ViewListing.aspx?lid=10823756&src=SCH&pos=5

This place looks exactly as described in a previous review -- with cloth partitions as walls, etc. I have a hard time resolving from pics whether these girls are really naturally born girls. But they look pretty good in the pics. Reports are unsurprisingly mixed. In my recent experience, I was reminded why Thailand is called the "land of smiles" and would love to recreate that experience here. Not sure it is going to happen at either of those places. Anyone have any *good* Thai experiences to report?

NY Jimmy
06-10-08, 23:09
Been awhile guys but work has had me out straight and I just happened to be a 30 mins away from Leeza and called to see if she had an opening.

Seeing that I had a "freebie" as she gives one free after every five visits, I was in luck as she had a free hour.

I have posted before and certainly enjoy her massage but yesterday was different. I opted to start out on my back and damn I never ever did leave that position as she spent the entire hour in a very slow manner where the little guy was never unattended to one of the most explosive conclusions ever.

And I always look for a great massage too,oh well, my back lost yesterday.LOLDitto,

Coast Hog. I have been seeing Leeza almost once every 10 days so I got few freebies during the last few months. Every time I go for a session is better than the last, she is amazing. This is from someone that knew here since 2000. Every time I try someone else in Boston or CT, I come right back to her, she is by far the best I have seen. Oh, I also go for massaging the little guy first and then relax and enjoy the massage. Trouble is, like you, sometimes it takes the full hour and my back and neck miss out. Of course, I would not have any other way.

Cubes90
06-11-08, 00:19
After a very positive, recent Thai experience .... there is the place on Galen Ave, which has been posted the hell out of on CL as well as their own site...I have been there roughly a year ago. 2nd flr above bike shop and was noisy, very noisy, no privacy at all people hanging out chatting. The girl that I had emailed was to provide the massage, I questioned the enviornment, said she would be moving to Lynn. Five minutes into the massage I had to leave, one of my worst experiences ever. She wanted. 5. Gave her. 2 and explained that this is not how to provide service. She said that if I came to her in Lynn she would take care of me. I have opted to pass, she went by Montha. The pictures are fairly accurate, 4 small rooms divided by curtains.

Brlewis
06-11-08, 01:49
Made my first AMP trip in mass this weekend to the Orcid in Watertown. Traffic was bad so I got there a bit late, they didn't seem to mind. 1 hour for $. 6, masseuse was named Amy. She was in her mid 40's with a nice body and ok face (for her age). Great massage but she wouldn't touch the little guy. I encouraged her a bit (ok, begged and offered $. 5 tip), she put lotion in my hand and motioned me to do the job myself. Not a horrible experience, but I don't plan to go back.

Master Blaster
06-11-08, 09:29
I have been there roughly a year ago. 2nd flr above bike shop and was noisy, very noisy, no privacy at all people hanging out chatting. The girl that I had emailed was to provide the massage, I questioned the enviornment, said she would be moving to Lynn. Five minutes into the massage I had to leave, one of my worst experiences ever. She wanted. 5. Gave her. 2 and explained that this is not how to provide service. She said that if I came to her in Lynn she would take care of me. I have opted to pass, she went by Montha. The pictures are fairly accurate, 4 small rooms divided by curtains.Master experienced the "above-the-bike-shop" massage after some good advice from a member here. First time, nice girl, nicer tits, upsell, nice finish. Second time disappointing, some upsell and then didn't deliver as promised, OK finish and not totally sure about the original sex. Mustn't tip until after service. Master also got to thinking that the curtain setup is a bit flimsy and Master sometimes can't control his gurgles of pleasure, let alone if there was a raid there - one would be caught in the act! At least with a locked door, one could reasonably argue, "it was only a massage".

Roaminrnd
06-11-08, 12:19
I tried to visit the BB35's recommended place in Revere over the weekend but was unable to make contact. I remembered seeing mixed reviews on CP and decided to give it a shot as I don't recall seeing many recent reviews here.

It is an apartment and the place is a bit of a dump like previously stated. The girl was middle aged and not exactly a head turner but was very nice and had a great personality. She led me to a private room and gave me a very good massage. We joked throughout the session. She started to tease that area prior to the flip and provided a good HR.

There is no shower or steam but the service is what I was looking for; relaxed, fun and thorough.

Looks - 4 although much better than I've seen at a couple of places in CT
Service - 7 I do enjoy a sauna and/or body scrub. Also, roaming was allowed but nothing was removed.

Overall, if your in the area, it's not a bad time with nice providers. I'll go again.

I would like to know where Traditional is if someone can PM me.

The Duke
06-11-08, 12:39
where's this place ? does it have an ad?

Malden came through again. Petite Wendy provided a solid massage. Back and shoulders were treated to an above average massage. Legs were strictly ULTRA soft touch with lots of teasing. Full hour was enjoyed thoroughly.

Harderik
06-11-08, 14:05
After a very positive, recent Thai experience (out of town) I started taking stock of local options. I see that "Sandy" who was at Hong Kong Acupressure in Weymouth Landing is now at City Hair on Mass Ave for regular basis http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/714278745.html

I am not in the mood for a dude. So I will pass.

There is the Jolin connection in Quincy and Watertown, which I will pass on as well. Then there is the place on Galen Ave, which has been posted the hell out of on CL as well as their own site http://expo.live.com/ViewListing.aspx?lid=10823756&src=SCH&pos=5

This place looks exactly as described in a previous review -- with cloth partitions as walls, etc. I have a hard time resolving from pics whether these girls are really naturally born girls. But they look pretty good in the pics. Reports are unsurprisingly mixed. In my recent experience, I was reminded why Thailand is called the "land of smiles" and would love to recreate that experience here. Not sure it is going to happen at either of those places. Anyone have any *good* Thai experiences to report?I went to Galen a few months ago. Not a terrible experience, but not exactly what I'm looking for either. The lack of privacy was not great, and the entrance is VERY conspicuous.

More important, however, is the ongoing concern that keeps coming up about this place. Take a good look at the "girls" in the photos. I see some rather sizable hands on them. Also, while I was there, it was clear from their voices that they're working really hard to sound feminine. That may be fine for some, but not really my thing. I made that clear at the beginning and had the mamasan (who I think has always been female) do my massage. Not sure if she's the only true female or not. There are enough other places around that I probably won't bother with Galen again.

AsianLPGAfan
06-11-08, 14:17
She was a cute nice masseuse you wouldn't get much in terms of extras.

She turned a couple of yrs ago at the 1st Grove place. Not the recent.

She appeared again Great Plain Ave Needham across from Mobile station.

Anyone out there have seen her or know where she went?

Mini Man
06-11-08, 18:43
I decided to try sasa, but when I called they said they did not offer massage. I guess they did not like my voice? So I called the next on the list, Zoe's hair salon. Fortunately I knew where it was located and what the cost was otherwise I definitely would not have understood. I had an appointment for 12:30 PM so that I could get back to work. When I arrived she said "so sorry can you wait 25 minutes? " she was very cute, the cutest I have seen yet, with a very nice body, so I said sure.

I went into the first room, the AC felt great and laid down naked to wait. She arrived 25 minutes latter and gave a little giggle since I was undrapped. She proceeded to provide a wonderful massage, medium intensity with I assume were swedish motions. When she was in front of me she leaned over and I had to hold her legs. Very tight and she did not object. What I especially liked was the massage of my legs. She worked my ass cheeks but did not do much for the boys. I glanced up at the time and I thought. No extras. Then she brushed my balls and asked me to turn over. Then she started on my scalp. She was right next to me so I said what the hell lets go for the breasts. I moved my hand up and pushed her bra up and wow. Wow. Wow, the most beautiful full breasts with large nipples I have ever seen. Then she began rubbing me. I proceeded to suck for a little bit then said "big nips" and she said "big tip". It was very funny. Then I came like a champ. Very, very pleasant, I will repeat. $50 (1/2 hr) $40 tip, she is an 8, massage a 7-8, and the finish a 7.compared to the rest, she beats them all on looks. It is a little pricey for 1/2 hour, I should have done one hour and a $30 tip, I will next time.

Dan Wesson
06-11-08, 18:50
Has anyone checked this place out yet?

Dan Wesson
06-11-08, 18:53
I encouraged her a bit (ok, begged and offered $. 5 tip), she put lotion in my hand and motioned me to do the job myself. Not a horrible experience, but I don't plan to go back.

I hope you didn't give more than .1 for a tip!

Dan Wesson
06-11-08, 18:55
I have not seen her CL ads lately. I have to give her a try based on these glowing reviews. Is any roaming possible?

NY Jimmy
06-11-08, 20:34
She wears a white coat (does not take it off) so touching is possible only over the coat. She is on CL but listed in the area west of Boston. Her digits are: 774-285-1073. She only use here hands and that's more than enough becasue of her skills.

Jimmy

I have not seen her CL ads lately. I have to give her a try based on these glowing reviews. Is any roaming possible?

Tim S
06-11-08, 20:48

It doesn't seem like roaming is possible with her-- but it is not neccecery.. just enjoy the massage. It is well worth it.

Vito Scorleone
06-11-08, 21:24
Hi fellas,

I am a long time customer of the Aiko and very happy with her. I've been going to her for years leaving feeling thoroughly relaxed. She provides a very complete and overall good massage. However, I am looking for someone that's younger, will maybe allow roaming and is just all around playful. A little visual stimulation is also great and of course the HR is a must.

I've been reading these posts forever and my eyes are ready to bleed before I can make a decision. I may see Alice on Knapp? Basically stuff around there.

I read so many bad reviews and also good ones but I am just looking to switch up.

Please PM me if you get a free moment and THANKS!

Vito

KapitanKool
06-11-08, 21:36
Can somebody please say how to contact Centenial

for $60 + tip it just isn't worth it. The girls are average to homely. CL is a better deal

Leggeddog
06-11-08, 21:36
Just read this

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/cops_and_courts/x192204962/Police-say-Quincy-massage-parlor-fronted-for-prostitution

Maxt1
06-11-08, 22:54
In Boston for a conference and had some time this afternoon so I decided to venture into CT. Called Sasa and asked for massage but they said they don't offer massage, only facial and wax. Any of you guys know why? Anybody tried Sasa recently?

Vito Scorleone
06-11-08, 22:56
Hi Guys,

I'm in Downtown Boston every week for a few hours and usually see Aiko. While we have a great relationship, I'm looking for something a little better in the "looks-body" department. Maybe boobie touching... I NEVER get anything but a HR and maybe I'm looking for a little roaming.

Any suggestions? Other CT places?

Please PM Me.

Thank you much.

Vito

Maxt1
06-11-08, 23:39
[QUOTE=Mini Man]I decided to try sasa, but when I called they said they did not offer massage. I guess they did not like my voice?

I had the same response. I tried calling them late this afternoon and they said no massage only facial and wax. Anyone knows why?

Hotboyzz
06-12-08, 01:39
Just read this

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/cops_and_courts/x192204962/Police-say-Quincy-massage-parlor-fronted-for-prostitutionWow....Thanks for this information! I personally have never been to this amp. I wonder if the service was any good. Guy's we must be careful out there.

Tampasox
06-12-08, 07:51
I've seen a lot of varied reviews/comments on Centennial. I've been there a number of times, and am not surprised by the difference in opinion. Truly a hit or miss type of place. A lot of the girls are in fact rather homely, even strung out looking. On a few occassions, I have left after seeing the line up on that day.

IMO, there are two gems there:

Rosalyn: Mid 20s. Sorry, not always great with nationalitly recongnition, but either light skinned african american or latino. Very cute, nice bod (athletic, solid, but in no way thick or big.) Probably 5; 4, 130, small c's?

Very friendly, quite intelligent. Gives a fantastic massage. On par with traditional spas, but with nice teasing. Offers anything from HJ to FS. Very sensual lady. Gets totally into it, pretty crazy once things get going. Treat her nice and you will not be disappointed.

Adrianna: If you like young, thin, cute spinner type girls, she is for you. Very innocent looking, great bod (if you like them petite) Not an ounce of fat, great ass, legs, etc. Just A cups, but suits her fine. Massage is not as good as Rosalyn, but still pretty good and she knows how to tease. YMMV more with her, but my sense is if you are nice, clean, etc. , she will enjoy herself too, get into it, etc.

Apart from those two, I'd stay away. There may be other good ones, but not that I have come across.

$60 to the house for an hour (more like 45-50 minutes in reality) or $40 for a half. Most girls quote 100 for oral and 150 for FS. But trust me, you can negotiate. It tends to be slow in there, so at least the two I reference will take a bit less if you approach it right. (I've always found that instead of straight out negotiating and coming across cheap, just say "man, I only have x amount on me. They will usually comply. Especially these two as I think they like the FS part.)

Happy hunting and be safe.

Leggeddog
06-12-08, 11:11
I think I will be staying away from here for a bit, been to several on Newport, Brook and Newbury but never this one. Thank god.

Joe Fish
06-12-08, 13:47
I know CT is Connecticut but some have referred to a CT somewhere in Boston. Is there a massage facility with the initials CT in the city of Boston? If so, where is it? Or, is everyone referring to the State of Connecticut?

Joe Fish

Stressed Out
06-12-08, 15:27
Wow....Thanks for this information! I personally have never been to this amp. I wonder if the service was any good. Guy's we must be careful out there.I went to this place when it first opened and they were still setting it up. Nothing special. Lousy massage from an older lady (who lied in the ad BTW) and wanted 120 for clothed HJ. Probably a pissed off client (not me) turned her in after she wouldn't get naked for the large tip. It was in a house and the set-up said that anyone going there wasn't for the massage. SO

KapitanKool
06-12-08, 16:16
Why is everyone so reluctant to give contact info on Centennial? I have searched the board and CL. The is no info. Can someone please post how to get in touch with them?

Rito1
06-12-08, 18:51
I know CT is Connecticut but some have referred to a CT somewhere in Boston. Is there a massage facility with the initials CT in the city of Boston? If so, where is it? Or, is everyone referring to the State of Connecticut?

Joe Fish
chinatown (rtff)

Longjblues
06-13-08, 00:15
Why is everyone so reluctant to give contact info on Centennial? I have searched the board and CL. The is no info. Can someone please post how to get in touch with them?You couldn't have searched too hard, because the name and street address (w/o #), and town is there for the taking.

Perhaps this is a good way for you to hone your search skills, young grasshopper!

ZenGypsy

WebDog
06-13-08, 12:26
Just read this

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/cops_and_courts/x192204962/Police-say-Quincy-massage-parlor-fronted-for-prostitution

That is a generally residential area in North Quincy (near Shaws and a lot of single family homes). Was likely a small time AAMP setup -- not any of better known Quincy AMPs. Any provider who acknowledges the availability sexual acts up front like that hasn't been around and is not destined to stick around. Either that, or QPD was lying about the setup and really got a HJ before getting the warrant.

I suspect this was a case of whacking the competition (i.e., the guy who dimed them out to the QPD)

Rocket97
06-13-08, 12:44
Ok so I called Aiko this morning and made an appointment. I showed up and she wasn't there so I was stuck standing in the hallway waiting and calling her trying not to be seen by the people in the neighboring stores. She finally came up carrying some bags apologizing for being late.

She led me into the backroom and put a new towel on the table. I gave her the. 50 for the half and got undressed. The massage was ok but I was starting to freeze since she was blasting the AC until I asked her to kill it. Got to the flip where she stuck to a 2 hand on shaft technique. It was pretty good, especially since I consider myself to be small but she was able to pull it off. I tried to get my hand under her shirt, or even over her shirt but she would have none of it. I just decided to close my eyes and concnetrate on finishing since she was not quite getting me there. I finally blew it and she cleaned me up.

As I was getting dressed she told me that she only does massage but there are other places that do more. She told me that there is a place on Hudson St. Which is the next street over. She said something about having an orange sign. I walked down the street and also made a few calls after looking online. From what I can gather she was talking about Unique 8 Hair Place. I called them and they gave me the number of another woman to call about the massage. I called but got not answer. Has anyone been to this place?

Wetseeker
06-13-08, 16:09
Why is everyone so reluctant to give contact info on Centennial? I have searched the board and CL. The is no info. Can someone please post how to get in touch with them?Look back on the posts. Centennial in Revere, also on Centennial Street. Go to superpages.com and type in Centennial for name of business, Revere, MA and see what happens. You will get a couple of listings. Go to the most obvious one, click on the map and you will see where it is located. It appears to be within a short walk of an MBTA stop.

Diogenesbarrel
06-13-08, 17:18
Went back to FY for my second visit with Nicole. First time was very good, easy and though she's an older gal (40-50 something is my guess) she's got a tiny ass and very firm rack.

First visit was just some outside roaming and a decent HR. Second visit was more "open" - bra went up, skimpy pants and panties went down, and had I brought a condom, anything was on the menu.

I don't know if she was acting, but it appeared that asking specifically for her made her very happy and eager to please. Given the constraints I thought it went well.

Since I don't get off on a CBJ unless the girl has amazing skills and I don't go to AMPs for FS, I probably won't go back but thought some of you mongers would be interested.

KapitanKool
06-13-08, 19:04
That must be the woman, who replaced Susan. From previous reports she is pretty ugly

Ok so I called Aiko this morning and made an appointment. I showed up and she wasn't there so I was stuck standing in the hallway waiting and calling her trying not to be seen by the people in the neighboring stores. She finally came up carrying some bags apologizing for being late.

She led me into the backroom and put a new towel on the table. I gave her the. 50 for the half and got undressed. The massage was ok but I was starting to freeze since she was blasting the AC until I asked her to kill it. Got to the flip where she stuck to a 2 hand on shaft technique. It was pretty good, especially since I consider myself to be small but she was able to pull it off. I tried to get my hand under her shirt, or even over her shirt but she would have none of it. I just decided to close my eyes and concnetrate on finishing since she was not quite getting me there. I finally blew it and she cleaned me up.

As I was getting dressed she told me that she only does massage but there are other places that do more. She told me that there is a place on Hudson St. Which is the next street over. She said something about having an orange sign. I walked down the street and also made a few calls after looking online. From what I can gather she was talking about Unique 8 Hair Place. I called them and they gave me the number of another woman to call about the massage. I called but got not answer. Has anyone been to this place?

Cubes90
06-13-08, 20:01
Decided after a long absense to give FY another try, called at 4, appointment at 4:30. Well. I do miss the TS. I was met by April, door unlocked, she was nice, 5ish on looks. Pd. 7, stripped, kept me draped the whole time I was face down, didn't like that, massage was okay from the waist up. I like a lot of work to my legs and no draping. Asked if I had been before, yes, who, couple names. I asked how long she had been there, not long, from Quincy. 1/2hr in visit from Mamason. Up close. Checking me out, I'm pretty unique. Professional, shirt/tie but take my shirt of, completely tattoo'd she checked me out, asked if I had been before, yes. Didn't remember me, I said you were not here, said something. Then came the flip. Little chest. Little stomache. Little upper legs. Lots of eye contact and I'm roaming a little. Asked if she was okay with me touching. Yes. Moved her hand a little south. She looked at me. Shortly whispered in my ear. You no get me in trouble. No trouble. Asked if I was "I thought" something like spy or something. Poor english but I said no. Lots of roaming. Working Jack fairly well. Let me pop out her titties. Not too bad. Nipples between my teeth just the way I like'm. Overall, not too bad an experience. I'm a real massage junkie, love the ending, but love the massage more.

Looks: 5ish
Figure: 4ish but nice titties realy smooth musclar legs and butt but had a little belly.

.7 for the house .4 for her...she looked and thought it was only .2 she moved to me then realized it was .4, new bills stuck together, then she was happy. Asked for me to see her again.

Miss the TS...close to home, ok massage ok ending. If Holistic was closer that would be my choice. Don't do traffic at 4:30PM.

Yello Tail
06-13-08, 20:41
13 Hudson used to have some action - used to be an 857number 4246

17 Hudson - there is Linda (who is much older than Aiko) at two-pop Susan's old place. She has Susan old number 7166

WebDog
06-13-08, 22:20
Amazingly got a space right in front of the entry at 30 Kneeland (with plenty of time on the meter!), called the provider and confirmed we were good to go. Figured I'd hit the Sovereign bank across the street to grab some cash -- shut the door on me as I walked up. 20 minutes later I finally had adequate cash and headed up. Noticed I was tailing a young mongerer down Kneeland, into the lobby then right into Bobo's. Funny and awkward, but cost me the visit as I was not going to stick around for an hour. But I did get a good look at the provider -- fuuuugly! No question about it. mid-50s, overweight, glasses. I am not sure I could make it happen with her. But then again, 2-pop-susan was nothing to look at (honestly, she made my skin crawl) and I managed 3-pops with her more than once. So there is something to be said about technique.

Shooter6
06-14-08, 02:00
I hit Bobo's around 4:30 thurs. Just ahead of someone who came in and was told to come back 40 minutes later. He seemed quite disappointed. Then after he left she asked if I wanted an hour. Funny.

Anyway, accurate description WD. She was actually cutting hair when I arrived and there was another worker present. This made me nervous as the only privacy is a thin bedsheet hanging up. But once the haircut was over she shooed everyone else out. When I left I noticed the coworker sweeping the front steps. This might be a good indicator when you stop by that someone is upstairs. On to the massage.

Paid the. 4 up front. Massage can best be described as silly. Yes, silly. She kind of goes through the motions without accomplishing much. A bit annoying except for the last minute when she finally does a bit of a tease on the backside. After the flip she killed about 5 minutes doing nothing while I roamed, more to let her know I was interested in negotiating than because I wanted to roam. She pushed my hand away after a bit and said "You finish then leave? " I wasn't sure what she meant. So I said yes. She then said, if you leave, no touch. Touch another. 2. I guess what she was asking was if I planned to touch then go without a tip. So I assured her I'd pay more, and said I'd pay. 4 more for mouth. She agreed without hesitation. Then she made me get up and get the. 4 on the spot. I guess she's a quick learner. She went to lock the door then went to work. She's definitely into it. I see why she clears out the shop as she makes serious slurping noises. She uses the hand the whole while as well. She sticks with it through the end as well. Then I could hear her in the bathroom coughing and hacking as she brushed her teeth.

If you want the finish for. 8 then go for it. Don't go for any other reason though, as the massage is a waste of time. Not a bad option for a 15 minute stop-n-pop.

I get the feeling she's been very busy the last couple weeks, all looking for the same thing. She was very inquisitive afterwards about who told me about her and how I know him. I told her it was a coworker who owed me a favor.

One other note, there was a big fresh looking stain on the sheet she had on the chair. I changed the sheet myself before I laid down. You may want to check that if you go there.

Shooter6
06-14-08, 02:18
Anyone know of a busty non-asian in Boston or Cambridge who does massage at a decent price?

WebDog
06-14-08, 08:27
Shooter -- if it was really Friday not Thursday, then that was me! Otherwise I missed you by exactly 24 hours. Although in my case she asked me to wait, not to come back (another example of her learning curve).

Side note, I had posted before that for the last 5+ years, there was always an option around for an $80 BBBJ -- consistently older, white, heavy-set, big boobs, semi-pro (vs track veteran). They seem to be a series, not a set -- one gets busted then another one takes her place. In the absence of Tess (around #5 in the series) I wondered who would take her place. I wonder if this the one. If so, I am disappointed. I miss Lor!

Brlewis
06-14-08, 14:49
Amazingly got a space right in front of the entry at 30 Kneeland (with plenty of time on the meter!), called the provider and confirmed we were good to go. Figured I'd hit the Sovereign bank across the street to grab some cash -- shut the door on me as I walked up. 20 minutes later I finally had adequate cash and headed up. Noticed I was tailing a young mongerer down Kneeland, into the lobby then right into Bobo's. Funny and awkward, but cost me the visit as I was not going to stick around for an hour. But I did get a good look at the provider -- fuuuugly! No question about it. mid-50s, overweight, glasses. I am not sure I could make it happen with her. But then again, 2-pop-susan was nothing to look at (honestly, she made my skin crawl) and I managed 3-pops with her more than once. So there is something to be said about technique.Wd sorry about the mix up, but I'm pretty sure that was me you bumped into if it was around 5pm. I had an appointment at Zoe's but got beat out by someone. Headed to Bobo. It was my first time there, other guy's report on her is dead on, she's old (50s), huge tits and pretty fugly. I went for the HR instead of BJ. 4 for 1/2 hour and. 4 tip. Roamed a bit (mostly just her tits because the rest of her is fat) and she did a decent job with her hands and cleaned me up after.

Shooter6
06-14-08, 15:27
It was Thursday, so I must have been ahead of someone else.

As for her being next in the line after Tess, let me tell you. I know Tess. I've been with Tess. And Bobo, sir, is no Tess! The search continues.

One option may be Chris, who posts on CL as 38, West of Bost. Reviews seem good, but she's not quite close enough to the city to be convenient for me.

By the way, anyone who has a suggestion on my previous question please pm me with it.

Thanks.

Oeddeo
06-14-08, 19:01
Just read this

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/cops_and_courts/x192204962/Police-say-Quincy-massage-parlor-fronted-for-prostitutionthe woman had $1,034 on her for that day alone. can you imagine how much money these massage parlors make a year? it has to be around $350,000.

Rito1
06-14-08, 22:01
Went back to that place I wrote about in quincy again Friday. Got a different black girl then the 1st time. There was 2 asian girls but this time they did not give me a choise. I would have picked the asian with the big chest. I like black girls but this one did nothing for me. Now to the massage IT SUCKED. I was in pain when I left, she did not speak the whole time during the massage, and draped me also. No teasing of any kind. Now I don't think anything is going to happen there. I might go back because I did enjoy the 1st massage i recieved. But i am going to have to speak up and ask for someone different.

AsianLPGAfan
06-14-08, 22:10
Went back to that place I wrote about in quincy again Friday. Got a different black girl then the 1st time. There was 2 asian girls but this time they did not give me a choise. I would have picked the asian with the big chest. I like black girls but this one did nothing for me. Now to the massage IT SUCKED. I was in pain when I left, she did not speak the whole time during the massage, and draped me also. No teasing of any kind. Now I don't think anything is going to happen there. I might go back because I did enjoy the 1st massage i recieved. But i am going to have to speak up and ask for someone different.I agree w you my mongering brother. Often it takes a second visit to get a sense if it is worthwhile. I had great second impressions as I have had duds too.

The massage experience simply is substanded never mind extras. Unless we heard someone there could suck a ball thru a tailpipe. Forget about it.

GravelPath
06-15-08, 10:06
the woman had $1,034 on her for that day alone. can you imagine how much money these massage parlors make a year? it has to be around $350,000.

I don't think it said she earned the $1,034 in that day alone, dude.

Just Surfinus
06-15-08, 11:18
All reports seem very positive. At her prices, have you also been tipping? Just curious.

Thanks

WebDog
06-15-08, 15:37
I don't think it said she earned the $1,034 in that day alone, dude.
Even small but busy places like Angel probably do bring in close to $1,000 gross, and are still very low overheard. 6 days a week x 10 guys per day x $90 (average) per guy = $5,400/week. Not bad for an all cash business (and probably pays Amy only $30-$50k a year). If she could manage 15 guys a day (in both cases talking about 2 women handling the workload) she could do over $30k a month.

Although I agree, I doubt the one who was busted did that in a day if she was doing massages. However, she could have been pimping out a few girls at straight prostitution and using the AMP just as a base of operation. She could easily bring in over $1000 in a day that way.

Mrwolf2008
06-15-08, 15:43
Formerly MayDay Spa. Nothing there but a ok massage. Rejected there.

Anyone know where Grace went to?

Xzibit193
06-15-08, 18:24
First off. I want to thank you guys for all of the info on Bobo. Everything mentioned in this forum on Bobo was right on. Even with all the negative reviews, something made me the call the number to check it out for myself.

Found a parking spot on a side street and made the short walk over. Up to the 2nd floor and I notice the number I dialed on the door so I enter to see an older asian guy sitting in a chair getting a haircut. Anyways, Bobo comes over to tell me to come back in 5 minutes. I'm extremely pissed and hate getting the run around. I should have just gone home but when you're so close you have to stick it out. When I come back later the asian man is gone and I see the "massage area" located behind the sheet.

She actually changed the bedding on the chair which made me feel better and I took the plunge. Yes, the chair is uncomfortable but of course I knew what to expect. When I saw her up close, she's definitely a 3/10 in her 50's but her face was not completely gross like Linda down this street. It really helps having all this info walking in so there are no surprises. I'm down on the chair for 30 secs and I hear the voices of two men getting out of the elevator. I freak out for a second thinking it might be LE and try to look through the sheet. The guys are loud as hell and ask for a haircut I believe. She told them to come back in 40 min and the they wouldn't leave! FINALLY. After some haggling the dudes jet and she locks the door. What a great way to start the massage!

Massage:

It was terrible. Would do this annoying short press/pumps against my body and then spread my ass to poke at it. No teasing for me. Answered the phone 3 separate times and this was one I realized that I was completely wasting my time. Asked for the turnover and I did and still no roaming. Kept asking me how I found out about her. She mentioned "do you hear from Brad or Matt? " Is this anyones code name? I said sure since I wanted her to shut the hell up. Before she touched me she asked what I wanted and I just put her hand down and she immediately asked for a tip. Grabbed $20 out of my pocket and she says "not enough"! To touch she wants $40 which wasn't a realistic request considering how fat she was. No thanks, don't need to touch. She says fine and procedes with a very average HR.

I couldn't have been out of there any quicker. Again, thanks all for the great feedback. On my walk back I was very dissapointed with myself with already having the information on the place, basically knowing I would have a bad experience. I've been thinking of giving up the hobby and this is a good reason to do so. Or maybe I'll just stick with the best, Leeza, and go out there every few months (she's somewhat expensive). Been out to see Leeza 6 times (last time a few months ago was my freebie). I'm just sick and tired of mediocre to bad experiences and want guaranteed happiness. Go see Bobo if you must, but I DEFINITELY would not recommend.

Member #4196
06-16-08, 09:58
All reports seem very positive. At her prices, have you also been tipping? Just curious.

Thanks

No tipping at all and she doesn't expect any and will never upsell.

Basil
06-16-08, 09:58
Rito1; went there on friday and got hr from christine, petite thai girl, late twenties, I'd say six on the ten scale. Massage was undraped while she worked my back, then draped on the flip, and while she worked my chest I just asked and she went to town. Don't think any other extras are available but she allowed plenty of roaming, and the whole experience I would give an 8. Maybe just the asian girls give hr. It is an expensive risk though 80 for a massage is a little pricey for me.

Thickone
06-16-08, 13:24
I have seen Chris's ad on CL. Really busty

Have any of you guys tried her? How was it?

Her number ends in 8992..

KapitanKool
06-16-08, 14:10
Visited Centennial finally. Very easily accesible by T. Brandi was my therapist, a 20-30 something with some puppy fat. After some cajoling got down to business. At the end of the session said that I could have a choice next time. It quite business like. Good for a quickie. $ tip.

Oxy Moron
06-16-08, 14:37
Can anyone tell me if the following ad is for the same place that had the 8041 number?

TIA

MAKE SOME TIME FOR YOURSELF ******** TOKYO MASSAGE ******** (10~15 mins from Boston)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-06-16, 1:23PM EDT

It is just Monday, would you like to make a little bit time to enjoy yourself? Let our beautiful japanese well-trained young girls provide you a very nice tradtional japanese massage... enjoy the relaxing music and great massage. Relieve your muscle tension and stress aways via healing hands. Let you have a good start of your busy week. Please call for appointment: (508)-818-0266.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: Unlicensed

Npbc2626
06-16-08, 16:26
I was reading about how Brandi at C in revere is good with facials.

Anyone have any other good stories from there or know who will allow facials or CIM?

Mrwolf2008
06-16-08, 22:21
Said I had an appt, but didn't, let me in anyway. Mentioned some of the names heard here. Great massage, on the flip, on a previous post a fellow poster, mentioned the hand/chest tactic. Worked for me. Will go back next time in town.

WebDog
06-16-08, 22:29

looks like Bobo! Maybe a little better looking than Bobo, but with a blurry pic and her glasses off, could actually be Bobo.

Hjfetish
06-16-08, 23:03
I spoke with her on the phone. She seems nice, and her reviews are great! $125 for a half hour may be a bit too steep for me though.

Shooter6
06-16-08, 23:49
Yes, that's the Chris I mentioned. I saw a picture that looked better than that, although still no hottie. But based on the pic I saw, I'd say she's on a par with Tess or Dee or some of the others. Again, no hottie, but that's why they are value priced. But this pic is a bit discouraging.

Also, when I talked to Chris she said 1. 5 for an hour, I guess she's hiked it some.

Shooter6
06-16-08, 23:52
http://eroticservices.********.com/newdesign/swap_images/DQT7CU9RNZ3BHOLF5ESJ26A0I4PV1YMW

Hjfetish
06-17-08, 01:47
Shooter6 and others, have you seen Dee lately? I was going to meet her last week for the first time in over a year, but she is now in Brockton, and I just didn't feel like going out there that night. I never see her on CL anymore, but I was wondering if anybody has had recent experiences with her. I saw her about a yewar ago and had a great time!

Hjfetish
06-17-08, 01:49
I was reading about how Brandi at C in revere is good with facials.

Anyone have any other good stories from there or know who will allow facials or CIM?

Welcome to the board! If you read the forum, there are a lot of posts from people about this place.

Dan Wesson
06-17-08, 06:45
Wolf,

This isn't a personal referral board. Use the info but keep the names and the board out of it. That can backfire sometimes (as one member was victim to). Besides, I don't book an appt as Dan Wesson, and it probably wouldn't help unless she likes firearms too!

Said I had an appt, but didn't, let me in anyway. Mentioned some of the names heard here. Great massage, on the flip, on a previous post a fellow poster, mentioned the hand/chest tactic. Worked for me. Will go back next time in town.

Crazy Jim Wood
06-17-08, 08:44

Hey, what the fuck are you dong with my grandma? Leave that poor old lady alone!

Longjblues
06-17-08, 10:58

Her number ends in 8992..I have new found respect for you guys!

Every time I see that photo on CL, I have massive shrinkage!

I usually don't recover for days.

In fact, I've sworn off the hobby every time I see that photo.

I assumed that it was a joke.

Mrwolf2008
06-17-08, 11:24
Wolf,

This isn't a personal referral board. Use the info but keep the names and the board out of it. That can backfire sometimes (as one member was victim to). Besides, I don't book an appt as Dan Wesson, and it probably wouldn't help unless she likes firearms too!Ok, I'm a new poster so I don't know exactly how much to say, some guys divulge everything. But for clarification, I didn't mention the board at the location, no did I mention any fellow posters names here.

Is it ok to mention to them names of their providers? I see some others doing that, but I would never mention our names there.

Any input on how to fine tune my postings would be appreciated.

WebDog
06-17-08, 12:30
Shooter6 and others, have you seen Dee lately? I was going to meet her last week for the first time in over a year, but she is now in Brockton, and I just didn't feel like going out there that night. I never see her on CL anymore, but I was wondering if anybody has had recent experiences with her. I saw her about a yewar ago and had a great time!Dee is still posting and asking the same rates, but now is also walking the track in Brockton offering the same services for $30 vs $100. If you reach her on a good day you could probably get her to meet you in your car for $50.

Npbc2626
06-17-08, 12:42
Haven't seen any reports on this place so thought I'd start. Its the only one in the Phoenix in med on Main St. Its in a house so kinda weird going up to it. No signs and its a 2 family so make sure you ring the bell on the left!

Chinese woman like 35 answered brought me to the room. Not good looking but not ugly. But hey. I needed something that day. LOL. 70 for one girl bought she talked me into 110 for 2. Never had it before. The other girl was younger and cutier. 4 hands light tough was awesomelots of teasing the guys. About 20 minutes into it another client came in so the younger girl left me.

Older one game me the diff back so I didn't say anything. I asked to flip early and tried to see what I could get. She let me roam basically wherever under clothes too. I didn't go there but prtty sure she would have given BBBJ. She was getting very wet from my hands.

I asked if I could cum on her she said yes. Then motioned to her face and she said ok. Her english is not good at all.

I got up and put her on her knees and stood over her. I don't think she ever had this before I held her head in place and unloaded hugh amounts. She winced and put her hands up to block but let me finish. Like I said I don't think she ever did a facial before and didn't know what to expect. I kinda have alot. She went and got a towel for me and her and cleaned up. Then asked me to come back a nd see her. I gave her the diff back she gave to

Fun place I think. Just not the best looking girls.

Darth Sidius
06-17-08, 14:43
Got my hair cut today at a place on Mass. Ave. Also advertised Thai massage. While I was there I saw a couple of Thai cuties walk in wearing white tank tops and black pants. Any chance this place may offer happy endings? Or is it the legit salon/spa place where they put rocks on your back. By the look the Thai cutie gave me on the way out, something tells me I'd have a good time there.

Any thoughts?

Leggeddog
06-17-08, 16:13
My second with with this agency, the girl on the phone speaks great english, gave me directions which I already knew and for .7 plus .3 for HJ. Oh, the girl was nice and nice body.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/722710824.html

Big Bobby35
06-17-08, 17:15
Seems summer kick off has started.

Great reports to be commended on!

Npb2626: I'm not sure what happened according to reading your report. With who? Or what? Or how much ya overpaid for? Seems like according to your m/o its facials. Practically impossible in the AMP/mp scene. I got lucky once in all american place in georgia, but overpaid.

Keep the reports coming.

I'm still dreaming of the MP pinacle. Amazing massage, amazing vibe, and amazing explosions. I get lucky and get 2 out of 3, but not the trifecta.

True Hobbiest
06-17-08, 17:55
Man, you were there...why didn't you TOFTT?

Got my hair cut today at a place on Mass. Ave. Also advertised Thai massage. While I was there I saw a couple of Thai cuties walk in wearing white tank tops and black pants. Any chance this place may offer happy endings? Or is it the legit salon/spa place where they put rocks on your back. By the look the Thai cutie gave me on the way out, something tells me I'd have a good time there.

Any thoughts?

WebDog
06-17-08, 18:18
Got my hair cut today at a place on Mass. Ave. Also advertised Thai massage. While I was there I saw a couple of Thai cuties walk in wearing white tank tops and black pants. Any chance this place may offer happy endings? Or is it the legit salon/spa place where they put rocks on your back. By the look the Thai cutie gave me on the way out, something tells me I'd have a good time there. Any thoughts?
Let me qualify upfront that Jackson does NOT allow the use of the board for distributing information about procuring the services of transsexuals. So this is a warning, not an enticement. If transsexuals (i.e., surgically altered gender, *not* cross-dressers) are you thing, I am not promoting them and this is not the board for that. But as a warning, I will bet you a steak dinner those two cuties were "ladybois" and you have a hell of a time telling the difference unless you look very closely. But you should know that up front (as they certainly aren't going to tell you)

Npbc2626
06-17-08, 19:30
Hi this is my first report her so il try to be clearer. But thanks!

I paid a total of like 120 for the hour with her and there was a 2nd girl with me for like 15 minutes or so. Facials and HJ are my M/O. I always ask for more but just curious about what they will do. But rarely take anything more than HJ and roaming. When I ask for facials most girls seem kind shocked saying they never have or never get asked. Every once in a while they will do it. Lulu in malden centr. Asian wellness. I actually got to do it once. She gives great HJ. But I find the place is hit or miss. Sometimes the girls do nothing just a little teasing its weird. Anyway one time I had this new girl there wendy. I think she is gone now. Another client came in and asked for her so she left and lulu came in to me instead. I complained a little and lulu said she would take care of me. She allowed way more roaming than when I had her before (I believe I had her 2 times before). And when I asked for a facial. She said she never done it before but she let me. Only tipped her 60. Along with the house fee of 70. I went bakc like 2 weeks later and she said it would be 100 tip for another facial. So I declined.

A few years ago I went to http://www.healingtaomassage.com/ This girl is amazing. Expensive but. WOW. 2 1/2 hours for $350 basically got a foot bath/massage then an insane BBBJ with facial. Totally covered her. Then a legit/sensual massage for about an hour. Then another BBBJ/with facial. She was literally covered head to toe when I walked out of there. And she is wicked into it. All she does is sensual massages great BBBJ with deep thr and facials and she loves it.

Everyone stay safe!

AsianLPGAfan
06-17-08, 19:39
[QUOTE=WebDog]Mass Ave by Symphany Hall.

Jolene worked there briefly if this is same place.

Got HE there but the back room was cold damp.

Cubes90
06-17-08, 21:00
Enjoyed a very good moment last night with Marina. http://www.eros-boston.com/sections/boston_massage. Htm Local hotel, not bad. Easy commute, she likes to chat and talk dirty. In a nice way.

I will say she was not cheap 1. 8 but when we went over 2 hours of unrushed pleasure I left. 75. We clicked very well, lots of dirty talk, mutual nude massage, I her, licked her from the crack of her ass to the nape of her neck, she me, I helped her masturbate by licking her inner thighs and in between her fingers as she played with her nicely shaved pussy.

Continued with two handed HJ as she leaned back to let me play with her pussy and tits while I whispered in her ear and tweaked her nipples and she got me hard. Awesome Russian the best I've had with a pearl necklace (nice touch), she has a great body. I played as far as I felt I could while being safe, couldn’t have asked for more attention, she stayed safe as well, and I decided when we stopped. She didn't even attempt to push me out, then we took a shower together and she cleaned me up. I will repeat. She is also on TER.

Kaiju
06-18-08, 05:03
I don't have much good to say about Asian Wellness. I went a few of times and got nothing but a weak HE. Lulu? forget it dude. Lousy HE and always wants more money. Would'nt even take her top off for me and wont do BJ. Last year there was a gal named Maggie who gave a great massage and was a great gal to talk with. She's gone now. Anyone know where she went to?

Kaiju

Fazool
06-18-08, 14:32
Hey Guys-thanks for all of the info on this site-very informative.

I visit Prov regularly and enjoy my visits to Lily-I like the massage, he and roaming. Can anyone suggest a similar place in Boston?

Thanks

GravelPath
06-18-08, 14:34
I can vouch for the fact that they're definitely not transsexuals. Or at least, one of them wasn't, the time I was there.

Let me qualify upfront that Jackson does NOT allow the use of the board for distributing information about procuring the services of transsexuals. So this is a warning, not an enticement. If transsexuals (i.e., surgically altered gender, *not* cross-dressers) are you thing, I am not promoting them and this is not the board for that. But as a warning, I will bet you a steak dinner those two cuties were "ladybois" and you have a hell of a time telling the difference unless you look very closely. But you should know that up front (as they certainly aren't going to tell you)

Big Bobby35
06-18-08, 17:22
I have seen the jaw and hands......its a man baby!!!

I just cannot get over how others may not see it was/is a man. At one time or possibly still there was/is TWIG and Berries there!!!

http://expo.live.com/ViewListing.as...6&src=SCH&pos=5

The one in the Pink I am terrified of, in person I ran and almost jumped off the 2nd story. The one with the stripped shirt has the same huge-ass man jaw. Notice the hands are always hidden?

Gravel - I trust your reviews, but maybe I don't get it? Or, was it another that hasn't been seen.

I think I just threw up in my mouth!!!!

Npbc2626
06-18-08, 17:42
Lulu and Asian Wellness in general is definately a hit or miss. I've had some good experiences there but enough bad and weird ones that I would not recommend it and probably will never go back. But on my previous note I just wanted to report that sometimes stuff happens that you don't expect.

Slart B Fast
06-18-08, 19:44
I don't have much good to say about Asian Wellness. I went a few of times and got nothing but a weak HE. Lulu? forget it dude. Lousy HE and always wants more money. Would'nt even take her top off for me and wont do BJ.I wholeheartedly agree. I saw her once. She wanted .4 for HE and .6 for "special" HE. I am ashamed to say I fell for it, and of course there was nothing special about it. If she put any extra effort into that, the cheaper option must have been terrible. She kept telling me I had to be quiet so her boss wouldn't hear. If I'm in that area, I would rather visit Traditional or the Brazilian place.

Dan Wesson
06-18-08, 19:58
Good report. The facials are a nice touch. I hadn't thought of asking before (and I doubt many would accept), but it would be worth a shot (ha) once or twice.

This web site you reference, is she as good looking as she appears? And is she good with her mouth?

Dan Wesson
06-18-08, 20:08
I think just basic info is needed. Personally, I like to know if a place is in a shitty location (for either parking or safety) and I like to know a place is relatively clean. Comments on massage technique are welcome as is some evaluation of looks and "extras". Pricing is also good. Look through some old reports.

On the subject of dropping names and/or info from the board, IMHO, if you have never been somewhere, just say so. Most places I have been too don't really care. Worst case, it takes a second visit, this time with your own credibility. Also, it is poor form to drop a provider name if you don't what she looks like and you happen to be talking to her. Almost a guarantee of suspicion and future denial. Don't think providers are stupid, they know what is going on (well most of them).

Finally, its a hobby, be patient, rewards are never more than a second visit away.

Ok, I'm a new poster so I don't know exactly how much to say, some guys divulge everything. But for clarification, I didn't mention the board at the location, no did I mention any fellow posters names here.

Is it ok to mention to them names of their providers? I see some others doing that, but I would never mention our names there.

Any input on how to fine tune my postings would be appreciated.

Npbc2626
06-18-08, 20:53
Hi. Yes she is just as cute as her pictures. A few years older mabye. But still very hot. And yes she is incredible. Very very nice too.

WebDog
06-19-08, 00:58
I can vouch for the fact that they're definitely not transsexuals. Or at least, one of them wasn't, the time I was there.
To confirm, the place I am referring to is City Hair.

Here is a current ad: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/717107752.html

One is obvious but as good as the other looks, I am pretty sure 'she' is as I describe. Both were working at Hong Kong Acupressure last year and said they also work on Mass Ave (I don't know who is at HKA now or what is offered -- I have had mixed results there, none the least of which being these two)

Member #4332
06-19-08, 12:12
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/724370907.html

Has anyone ever try this place. I'm tempted to try just because its so close.

Leggeddog
06-19-08, 16:57
I happen to be driving by and saw the store front upper level from the street, saw a very nice lookin Asian girl walking in this morning around 10. If I didn't have a meeting to go too just maybe. Looking for any feedback on this place r there any specials on the menu?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/722673058.html

True Hobbiest
06-19-08, 18:15
The chic(?) on the left looks a bit "ladyboy" maybe, maybe not.

TH

I happen to be driving by and saw the store front upper level from the street, saw a very nice lookin Asian girl walking in this morning around 10. If I didn't have a meeting to go too just maybe. Looking for any feedback on this place r there any specials on the menu?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/722673058.html

Diogenesbarrel
06-19-08, 19:24
I can vouch for the fact that they're definitely not transsexuals. Or at least, one of them wasn't, the time I was there.If they're post-op, you might not know the difference.

Member #4196
06-20-08, 09:04
Hi this is my first report her so il try to be clearer. But thanks!

A few years ago I went to http://www.healingtaomassage.com/ This girl is amazing. Expensive but. WOW. 2 1/2 hours for $350 basically got a foot bath/massage then an insane BBBJ with facial. Totally covered her. Then a legit/sensual massage for about an hour. Then another BBBJ/with facial. She was literally covered head to toe when I walked out of there. And she is wicked into it. All she does is sensual massages great BBBJ with deep thr and facials and she loves it.

Everyone stay safe!

Wow did this one stir a memory. Sure as hell was the best deal in Boston a few years ago at 200/hr. I have spoken to her since the rate change and it seems that her guru /teacher told her she was underpriced.

I may divert funds and save up to revist her for the two facial visit. She also allows DATY(YMMV) and really gets into it.

Thanks for lodging those times loose in the old data bank and memory vault

Stressed Out
06-20-08, 09:44
The chic(?) on the left looks a bit "ladyboy" maybe, maybe not.

TH

to answer your thought simply from one who knows. YES

Joe Fish
06-20-08, 11:02
Good morning to all,

She advertises on CL and it says "sweet blonde here looking to make a buck." She posts quite frequently so I'm wondering if she's worth the visit.

Joe Fish

Diogenesbarrel
06-20-08, 12:06
Wow did this one stir a memory. Sure as hell was the best deal in Boston a few years ago at 200/hr. I have spoken to her since the rate change and it seems that her guru /teacher told her she was underpriced.

I may divert funds and save up to revist her for the two facial visit. She also allows DATY(YMMV) and really gets into it.

Thanks for lodging those times loose in the old data bank and memory vaultSame here, but the rate was $150 for two hours. However, I never got offered DATY or BJ as an option. She takes her practice very seriously, and I think there is something to this energy "thing", because when she started playing with Mr. Happy, I came in buckets w/out even getting hard - sorta like a wet dream, as I recall them.

I think she's very attractive and well, anyone younger than me can't be that old.

What really made an impression was the way she applied the "results" of our session liberally to her neck and chest.

Now that I've heard about the other options, I may return.

GravelPath
06-20-08, 15:15
I just noticed in the Phoenix a "grand opening" in Somerville. Last 4 digits 9016. I called up and was given an address on McGrath Highway. I looked at google maps, and it seems that the address is in a multi-family house, though I can't be sure.

The ad says "oriental beauties" but the woman who answered the phone sounded fairly rough. I asked how many girls worked there, and she said two.

Anyone have any info on this place? Please post or PM me. Thanks!

Big Bobby35
06-20-08, 16:50
Gravel note my previous post #1798 , where I stumbled accross the same ad....there were some responses that said to keep an eye on the area.

The Best Hobby
06-20-08, 20:01
Hi, I have been lurking for a while after discovering this site. Much better than the other boards I should add.

This lady is just the type of thing I am looking for. She lists her location as near 93. I am wondering if she is North or South of Boston. South would be pretty far for me so I am hoping North.

Same here, but the rate was $150 for two hours. However, I never got offered DATY or BJ as an option. She takes her practice very seriously, and I think there is something to this energy "thing", because when she started playing with Mr. Happy, I came in buckets w/out even getting hard - sorta like a wet dream, as I recall them.

I think she's very attractive and well, anyone younger than me can't be that old.

What really made an impression was the way she applied the "results" of our session liberally to her neck and chest.

Now that I've heard about the other options, I may return.

Rito1
06-20-08, 22:18
Found her on Cl. Not sure the picutre is real or not but either way she was not bad looking. She is skinny and has big dd tits and a flat ass for a black girl, and also a gap between her 2 front teeth. Massage was 6.5/10 She gives the massage topless with panties and a girtle. Lots of teasing and roaming was allowed and she gives a nice hr at the end. She does charge $1.5 but it's 1.5 with no B.S.. The only bad things I can say is she sends you to the building across the street from hers and I was standing there almost 5 min., she also used oil for the massage and I could here someone in the next room. She said she works with another girl (kimora ??) and will be there for 7 months. Here is a link & copy of her ad.
Reply to: pers-727104633@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-20, 9:39PM EDT

********************** TAKING MY FINAL APPOINTMENT **********************

Hello,

For those that do not know me, my name is Natalie and I am working as an erotic massage therapist out of Quincy. I provide a full body massage from head to toe with an explosive ending. I have a massage table with a totally professional environment. All clients will be coming into a private apt. building and into a room dedicated to massage only. I am an ebony female, 5’7, 140 pounds, and have a 36 DD top for those that are interested in having those details. ***************

Please provide 150 when you arrive

All serious callers please contact me at 617-302-2569 Please no private callers.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 727104633

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/727104633.html

Hjfetish
06-21-08, 05:14
I posted a couple of weeks ago how I had a frustrating visit with Alice at CP. On the first visit, she gave me an unbelievable soft touch massage with a ton of teasing, only to have me finish myself. After chatting with another board member, I was convinced to give it another shot. I know that there are mixed reviews about CP, but I have to say that if you like a soft massage with a fu*kin awesome finish, then I highly recommend Alice. It may take a second visit with her, but I've been back a few times, and I just lay back and let her do her thing.

Just my .02, but I'm hooked...

Dan Wesson
06-21-08, 14:06
Well, I was driving by GreenDay in Waltham, hadn't been in a while and decided I would take a peek and see what was available. Well, this tall, young thin woman (late 20's, early 30's), nice rack came out and said there was an opening. So I figured what the hell.
Her name is the same a popular flower (given in dozens) and the massage started undraped so I figured I was golden. Try as I might, I could not even get her to brush the pleasure center. Massage was about a 6.
This is now my last trip there. If there is an extras to be had there, then consider yourself lucky. Just a waste of time and money IMHO.

Navin Johnson
06-21-08, 20:32
I just came back from Asian Wellness in Malden, where I saw a third different girl in as many visits because the previous one wasn't there (they actually did a bait n switch on me, so it was four in three visits). After today, I'm finished with Asian Wellness, because it was a washout, and the woman had no interest in any other activities.

In general, Malden Massage places are about quantity over quality: there are so many massage places in Malden you wouldn't believe it, but none of them are really worth repeat visits to. It's just that when one is no good, you can easily find another, but it won't be any better.

And it's because of all the crappy places in Malden that make me miss Susan from Unique Hair salon in CT even more. Two pops? Hell, she'd let you go as many as you could, and she would even take care of business right away, if you wanted. She didn't look half bad, and she was friendly. And I think I got more from my money with Susan, because she would always mention that other guys would just show up late or not show up for appointments without calling. I never did either, so she said she liked that.

There are some other places I could check out in Malden, but at this point, it's too hit or miss. Too much of a waste of time and money.

Kaiju
06-22-08, 14:07
Yea, forget Asian Wellness altogether. It's not worth it at all. Lulu sucks and all the other girls would rather be elsewhere. Those who have been to Asian Wellness in the past might remember Maggie. She was the older gal who gave a great massage and was fun to be with. She's been gone from Asian Wellness for a long time. Anyone know where she went? I'd like to hook up with her again.

Thanks.

Kaiju

Masmanb
06-23-08, 12:47
Also re-tried GreenDay a month back, BIG mistake. Been in the hobby more years then I like to admit.

Always like to give a business the benefit of the doubt – think I said that right? Been my experience, if your going to ‘spa,’ your service should be a ten or an exceptional effort to reach it; if you plan on staying in business of course.

To say the least, service was aweful, massage was POOR (4 out of 10) at best. Save your money, for $60.00, you can get a decent massage from a reputable spa in most cities these days.

Turbonium K
06-23-08, 15:07
Tracey is gone (in China) so I gave April a try the other day.

I was very impressed with the massage, not so much so with the ending.

I'm pretty finicky when it comes to massage pressure - not too hard, but medium is usually too light - she had the pressure just right. Worked every inch of my back and legs. She's not much for conversation, even though she understands and speaks English very well. Nonetheless, even I wasn't in the mood to talk, as she nearly put me to sleep with an amazing, soothing back rub.

Once the backrub was over, it was all down-hill from there. On the quick:

1) rubbed oil into my butt crack. Talk about weird discomfort walking out of there!
2) upon the flip, went right to work. No real build-up, just pumping away, even though I was no where near ready for it. She even tried to start conversation with me *during* the HJ! (Oh, sure, now she wants to be a chatty cathy!)
3) terrible hot towel rubdown after everything. I left feeling oily everywhere but my back. She never moved around during cleanup.

As for looks, I give her a 6 out of 10, at best. Something about her face didn't suit my tastes (you may feel differently). If I repeat, it will be purely for the amazing backrub, and then ask to use their shower prior to leaving. On looks alone, I'd even pick the 10-year-older Nicole over April.

Hope this helps!

Dan Wesson
06-23-08, 21:40
Turbo,

At least we agree on the massage and looks. Quite possibly one of the best neck and shoulder massages. Not that the rest was poor, but I put alot of emphasis ridding stress and she was great.

Looks, yup, a 6 is probably right, a little better than plain.

However, the body was IMHO a 7-8, which you neglected to mention. The ending showed enthusiasm and a fairly good 2 handed technique. I also encouraged some two handed action while on my stomach, so personally, I was ready for the home stretch. As far as the oil in the crack, maybe she was planning to slip you a surprise.

Did have trouble understanding her, but she was relatively quiet, hopefully she was concentrating on the job at hand. Maybe a little instruction in some quality dirty chat would benefit her technique.

There ya have it gents, the other side of this coin.

Let's be careful out there!

Basil
06-24-08, 11:46
Had a good time at cent. yesterday afternoon, I had Ashley petite 30ish with dark short hair 6/10 on looks 8/10 on service. They also let me pay for a half hour at $40 as opposed to the normal $60, which was good as I was picking someone up at the airport. All told left there happy and with more money in my pocket than planned, which is very rare in this hobby.

Harderik
06-24-08, 15:24
I'm a bit late on this report as I've been away for a couple of weeks. Anyway, I visited FY on a Friday (the 6th) around mid-afternoon. I called on the way over and was told there was an opening in 10 minutes. As it turned out, it took me 11 minutes to get there so they gave away my spot to whichever one of you guys slipped in before me and took my timeslot with Anna. A plague on your household!

Anyway, they said it would be about 10 more minutes until someone freed up. I ended up waiting more like 15, but that's not so bad. There were Chinese-language magazines to leaf through and a jumpy-looking bald guy sitting next to me. What was interesting is that it was like Grand Central station in there. At least 3 more walk-ins came in looking for massages while I was waiting. Who would have thought mid afternoon would be so busy!

When my turn finally came up, I was given an older woman (oldest I've seen there so far). I'd say around 50 and, therefore, not my thing. I like 'them young. I didn't want to wait around much longer though, so I figured what the hell.

She said her name was Ching. I had her repeat it to make sure I had it right. Not very attractive due to her age, but I guess she looks better than the average 50 year old. She was very pleasant and gave a very good massage.

While I was still face down, I made a point of letting out well-times moans of pleasure anytime she worked on my ass or inner thigh. That seemed to set the stage effectively as she kept stroking inside my crack and then moving closer and closer to my balls such that she was right up against them without actually touching them (still being cautious, of course).

At a point, I suggested that I flip over and she had no problem when I pulled the drape off completely. She just looked at my erect member and gave me a suggestive smile. She asked if I was enjoying myself. I replied in the affirmative and guided her hand over to the right spot. Without hesitation, she went to work. She let my hands roam wherever they wanted, which wasn't too terribly far due to the lack of attraction.

Despite her age (or maybe due to experience that comes with age), I have to say that she performed the most exceptional HE I've had. I don't know where she learned to stroke a man like this, but hot damn if she didn't know how to hit all the nerve endings in just the right way! I was mightily impressed by her technique. I came harder than I have come in a very long time. All the while, she stared at my eyes and seemed to really enjoy making me writhe uncontrollably.

In addition to the usual. 7 for an hour, I tipped her. 4 and she seemed pleased with it. She mentioned she hadn't seen me before even though I had been several times over the last couple of months. Now that she knew me, she said I'd enjoy it even more next time. I guess I'll have to go again soon to see what she has in mind!

Leggeddog
06-24-08, 20:51
If u want a massage and only a massage then go here. NOTHING ELSE. Cost me .8 for the massage which was better than I thought, but nothing else.
Sophia I think that was her name told me that they were proffessional and didn't do that. Above Bike shop.

Pan Man
06-25-08, 07:18
Does anyone out there know what happened with muscular lady who called herself "D" and posted on EROS?

I know I'ved asked this question 2 months ago, I've still haven't seen her back again. If anyone has any information if she has quit or left the area I would appreciate the info.

Thanks,

Pan

Stressed Out
06-25-08, 12:57
If u want a massage and only a massage then go here. NOTHING ELSE. Cost me .8 for the massage which was better than I thought, but nothing else.
Sophia I think that was her name told me that they were proffessional and didn't do that. Above Bike shop.

Looks like they moved your link on ya.... can you clarify in lieu of the link. Thanks SO

Cubes90
06-25-08, 15:23
Looks like they moved your link on ya.... can you clarify in lieu of the link. Thanks SOIf you scroll through the pages you will find 3 massages parlors. One is the ladyboys above the bike shop 2nd floor Galen St Watertown. I've been there and for me, would avoid, left after 10 minutes. The rooms are separated by curtains, no privacy and for me...I need to the surroundings, too much noise.

AsianLPGAfan
06-25-08, 15:25
Was in Newton Watertown area today. Had some free time. Is Grove Relocated shut down? Did nt get a response?

Already did Orchid. Massage was good but did not want DIY.

Looked in PHx saw ad ''west of Boston. Called it was Yumi.

She was away for awhile.

She is friendly gives a good medium at best massage. Light touch is very good.

Roaming is possible but I have seen her before.

Finish was good because of good light touch teasing.

She cleans your hands wipes off the oil.

Finishes w scalp and foot massage.

Very nice. Reminded me of Lilly in Prov. She is kinda cute maybe later 30s I guess. A little plump in middle but not fat.

She is a good option or a back up in the area.

I would be curious if new clients get decent access or you might have to go a second time? Standard. 7 and. 4 costs.

Leggeddog
06-25-08, 15:54
Sorry bout that
Better link

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/728497560.html

Big Bobby35
06-25-08, 18:16
Has anyone tried the new haverhill 2nd floor spot. Star. 200 merrimack. I have seen her post as an escort, but this location is very public. Haven't had time in schedule yet.

Also Leggedog. Please read back a few pages about your resent post.

WebDog
06-25-08, 23:05
Was enroute to Mario's today and decided to go to Leeza instead. Now I know what the fuss was about.

Bigbuzz
06-25-08, 23:20
Does anyone out there know what happened with muscular lady who called herself "D" and posted on EROS?

I know I'ved asked this question 2 months ago, I've still haven't seen her back again. If anyone has any information if she has quit or left the area I would appreciate the info.

Thanks,

PanDelphine hasn't been around for a while she was with an agency before she went solo again. pm me for 411

Bigbuzz
06-25-08, 23:22

Thanks,

PanPM me for 411

Kaiju
06-26-08, 03:55
Can one get anything else other than a HJ at Holistic?

Kaiju

Robert D
06-26-08, 07:44
This should probably be obvious to everyone but I was surprised at what I saw so I'm going to mention it.

I had emailed an asian provider from Craigslist called Annie. Turns out she was way South Shore which is generally too far for me.

A few weeks later she sends out a broadcast with her schedule. She emails everyone who has emailed her, on the "TO: " list (not "BCC:"). That means everyone else's email was in plain sight. I scanned it for giggles and was shocked to see people's *business* email addresses on it. This is obviously dangerous for them! What she did sucks big time (not professional at all) but still. Use an email alias! Should be common sense but obviously not everyone gets it.

Anyway. Just a PSA. I'll be back with some reports.

Sminma5150
06-26-08, 13:10
Went to FY the other day based on the reviews here. Glad I did. Saw a youngish woman (maybe early to mid 30s). Said her name was Jean. Give a very good massage, during which I stroked her leg and gave a few well-timed moans to indicate my interest in more. Kept asking how I liked the massage. Finally had me flip. Allowed all kinds of roaming, even removing her top and bra to allow me to suck on her nice tits, even allowed my hand down her pants to play at the Y. Gave a great two-handed HE which I stroked her. Did some good acting like she was enjoying it. Good time. Will definitely be back.

Roaminrnd
06-26-08, 16:55

KaijuI've been there quite a few times and never have.

Score812
06-26-08, 18:52
Is FY massage in Arlington? If not can you tell me where it is?

Thanks in advance.

J

AsianLPGAfan
06-26-08, 20:27
This should probably be obvious to everyone but I was surprised at what I saw so I'm going to mention it.

I had emailed an asian provider from Craigslist called Annie. Turns out she was way South Shore which is generally too far for me.

A few weeks later she sends out a broadcast with her schedule. She emails everyone who has emailed her, on the "TO: " list (not "BCC:"). That means everyone else's email was in plain sight. I scanned it for giggles and was shocked to see people's *business* email addresses on it. This is obviously dangerous for them! What she did sucks big time (not professional at all) but still. Use an email alias! Should be common sense but obviously not everyone gets it.

Anyway. Just a PSA. I'll be back with some reports.Wow. it is all about privacy.

I hope you let this provider know her email faux pas and hope she knows BCC.
Hope folk out there don't get in an embarassing spot if this goes thru company email.
hotmail yahoo you can create an easy Monger email address you can access anywhere.No embarrasing emails on aol verizon or comcast home accounts.
This is as basic as not calling w your home phone.

Cubes90
06-27-08, 08:42

KaijuI've been many times. Good massage, TS and consistant with "End" results. $ for the house .4 for the ladies. Usually 80-90 minutes with a 55 minute massage.

True Hobbiest
06-27-08, 09:31
Well guys,

Another great visit at Centennial (Sorry BM, I think some of the girls are cute and the service is above average) Went with Rosalyn, face=8, body=9, service =10. For total 1.6 you cannot go wrong. Clean environment, took two showers, plenty of towels, no rush FS, plus Rosalyn gave a great massage, truly professional. Again no CL BS you go there and you get what you want, they know it, you know it, it is that easy!

Oh, Tampasox..no more Adrianna...the needle came and took her away, too bad such a waste.

Stay safe and play safe,
TH

PS: Advice for the monger walking around in his robe and towel looking lost. Dude, before you strip down make sure the girl you want is available..I cannot believe you asked Maria to call "her" at home and have her come in, like that was going to happen...we all got a laugh out of that one.

Member #4196
06-27-08, 13:12
Was enroute to Mario's today and decided to go to Leeza instead. Now I know what the fuss was about.

She is unique....I predict that if you ever start out on your back, you will never roll over..LMAO

Boston Monger
06-27-08, 13:50
Well guys,

Another great visit at Centennial (Sorry BM, I think some of the girls are cute and the service is above average) .

maybe it was an off day, maybe not

but that aside, how does that place not get raided?

Longjblues
06-27-08, 14:38
maybe it was an off day, maybe not

but that aside, how does that place not get raided?

Its located in Revere. There is too much going on to be concerned with a quiet massage joint.

Joe Fish
06-27-08, 16:25
I don't buy the theory that it won't get raided eventually because there's too much going on for LE to worry about a quiet massage parlor. The city of Quincy is as big, if not bigger than Revere and they shut down a place about 5 years ago named Matrix Health. I was a regular customer there and loved it. The descriptions of what goes on at Centennial sound about the same as what Matrix offered. I hope Centennial stays open and plan to visit there someday but don't be surprised if you hear one day in the future that Centennial is no longer. I agree with Boston Monger. How can they not get raided? Oh, btw, Matrix stayed open many years before they got shut-down so Centennial is probably on the chopping-block as we speak. Sad to say!

Slart B Fast
06-27-08, 18:18
I have been visiting this site for a while now, but I haven't really posted much. I figured that unless I had an unusually good or bad experience, or found a new place, that there really wasn't much point in contributing. It occurs to me that there are plenty of noobs who are too lazy to RTFF. Also, with such potential for flux at AMPs (rotating girls, price changes, raids/shut-downs, etc.), even veteran mongers might appreciate an update. I have been benefiting from all of your experiences for far too long without returning the favor.

So here it is:

I was heading home from work the other night when I got the itch, so I took another trip out to Traditional in Malden. Same provider as usual. (I don't remember her name, and I have been enough times I am embarrassed to ask again.) Older woman - nice smile, but not really much of a looker. .7 for the hour. I wasn't really in the mood for a massage, so when she asked what strength, I went for "soft". 40 minutes or so of soft touch with plenty of teasing of the boys and taint. Tried a bit of roaming, but she moved out of the way. Didn't really concern me because she doesn't have much of a body. Then the flip. Kept up with the soft touch with some more teasing, occasionally touching little Bart and the boys. By the time she oiled up and started the HE, I was almost ready to pop. Amazing HJ, started very light, and slowly built up speed. Quite an explosive ending. Followed by a few minutes of actual massage on my legs and feet to finish up the hour. (I think it ended up being only 55 minutes, but I wasn't complaining.) .4 tip, and a huge smile on my face. :)

What a way to relax after a stressful day at work!

Guest123
06-28-08, 12:21
I have seen Chris's ad on CL. Really busty. Have any of you guys tried her? How was it? Her number ends in 8992..

I saw her a month or so ago, she lives in Fairhaven if I remember correctly, and does incall in her two family home. The day I called, she gave me directions to her home. I inquired about all the noise (voices) in the background and she said it was just her teenage daughter and friends, and that she would kick them out before I arrived. Upon arrival, I see her daughter and friends hanging around by the side yard. They eventually left the area so I went inside.

As for Chris, she's late 40's, tall (has a large frame) and has big boobs, but they really droop. As I recall, the massage was average at best, but she finished me off with some great russian, so I was pleased with the experience overall. The negatives were a cluttered room, no place to put my clothes but to fold them and leave them on top of my shoes, and there was so much crap in her closet the two sliding doors were off the track and leaning up against the mass of junk in the closet.

I'll most likely not repeat. For $150 there are better options out there.

Guest123

Massagy
06-28-08, 14:54
I showed up today at Centennial after scheduling an appt and reading the great reviews to find my appt cancelled and no one working. So old lady named Maria behind the counter told me she had no one working. It was really bizarre. Then as I pulled away in my car I noticed what I believe to be an undercover following me for about a mile. I thankfully was only in the place for about 5 minutes. Very disappointed but wondered if they stopped making their payment to the LE and are being scrutinized.

Went to LE yesterday and got a great massage with no HE. Wondered why others raved about this place?

Dan Wesson
06-28-08, 16:31
Any place that can keep a low profile (and keep the right people happy) can avoid a bust. A low profile means screening customers and not outright soliciting them. The best example is Mandala. They have been around since the 80's and to the best of my knowledge, have never been busted.

I don't buy the theory that it won't get raided eventually because there's too much going on for LE to worry about a quiet massage parlor.

Leggeddog
06-28-08, 19:00
DW is right on, low profile. Remember Quint and all those funny ads on CL, well they aren't laughing any more. Sometimes "out of sight, out of mind"

Npbc2626
06-28-08, 20:05
I showed up today at Centennial after scheduling an appt and reading the great reviews to find my appt cancelled and no one working. So old lady named Maria behind the counter told me she had no one working. It was really bizarre. Then as I pulled away in my car I noticed what I believe to be an undercover following me for about a mile. I thankfully was only in the place for about 5 minutes. Very disappointed but wondered if they stopped making their payment to the LE and are being scrutinized.

Went to LE yesterday and got a great massage with no HE. Wondered why others raved about this place?I called tonight at 7:30 to cent on a sat and the lady answered and they are closed. Something is up

On another not 6688 in the phnx I say linda I think. Ok looks veery nice and fun. HJ topless roaming wherever with facial 70 for massage 100 tip. I know whay too much but well toftt. LOL. She said basically more next time and I think she would have done more for the hundred but not sure. The building is not the nicest and not much parking. I won't go back. But it was kinda fun.

GravelPath
06-28-08, 20:05
You got a great massage from law enforcement?

Went to LE yesterday and got a great massage with no HE. Wondered why others raved about this place?

Boartbuttlover
06-29-08, 21:49
I called tonight at 7:30 to cent on a sat and the lady answered and they are closed. Something is up

Like the fact that they close at 8?

Npbc2626
06-30-08, 03:02
Like the fact that they close at 8?Oh that could be. LOL. I thought they closed at 10ok jst checking.

Horny Henry
06-30-08, 14:03
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/737868776.html

Anyone ever seen this gal?

An Erotic Massage with a Twist - Quincy

Experience the joy of a therapeutic, sensual, and professional massage in the company of a fun-loving, exotic masseuse with an intuitive touch. My sessions are guaranteed to be focused, relaxing and erotically explosive.

I am a young professional massage therapist working out of the Quincy area. I provide a sensual massage with an explosive happy ending. This is all done in a professional atmosphere that will allow you to totally relax. You do not have to worry about walking into a dirty unprofessional space. I have a private massage room that all of my regular clients love and appreciate.

*****DONATION 150 HOUR

*****CONTACT ME AT *XX-XX-XXX-2569...PLEASE NO PRIVATE CALLERS...ONLY SERIOUS CALLERS**** My name is Kiah

Massagy
06-30-08, 16:02
You got a great massage from law enforcement?LE should have been FY. Typing on the Blackberry.

Longjblues
06-30-08, 17:33
Possibly NadineGrant?
(See http://nadinegrant.com/)

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/737868776.html

Anyone ever seen this gal?

An Erotic Massage with a Twist - Quincy

Experience the joy of a therapeutic, sensual, and professional massage in the company of a fun-loving, exotic masseuse with an intuitive touch. My sessions are guaranteed to be focused, relaxing and erotically explosive.

I am a young professional massage therapist working out of the Quincy area. I provide a sensual massage with an explosive happy ending. This is all done in a professional atmosphere that will allow you to totally relax. You do not have to worry about walking into a dirty unprofessional space. I have a private massage room that all of my regular clients love and appreciate.

*****DONATION 150 HOUR

*****CONTACT ME AT *XX-XX-XXX-2569...PLEASE NO PRIVATE CALLERS...ONLY SERIOUS CALLERS**** My name is Kiah

Turbonium K
06-30-08, 20:23
When some bozo decides to post this on the town's community website regarding CT:

[/url]www.revere.com/RevereMa/wwwboard/messages/5426.asp[/url]

Note: yes, I've broken the link intentionally, as click-thrus from outside sites tend to turn up results in other site's log files - the less attention drawn to our sites, the better. Trust me, I've seen my share of site logs, as website are my business. Copy-n-paste, it helps!

Vargr
06-30-08, 20:54
When some bozo decides to post this on the town's community website regarding CT ... ... kiss that place goodbye, and don't be there for the raid ...

Shooter6
06-30-08, 23:38
Not sure if that's the same Kia or not but either way I'd steer clear of Nadine Grant aka Kia Zamore. By her own admission she's been busted once recently, on the North Shore. She posted about it on another board and said she was getting out of the Boston area. One week later, she's posting on the South Shore, using the same name, same ads and same website. She seems to advertise what she does to everyone and assume she'll know who's LE and who isn't. She's a bust waiting to happen. I don't know about her services, but they'd have to be out of this world to justify the risk.

Oeddeo
07-01-08, 18:33
I was wonderIng If anyone has heard of this place? i did a search and i could not find any previous reviews.

#1 BEST FULL BODY MASSAGE Barely legal girls here to take your breath away! Our oriental beauties serve you. You'll feel very good and safe. Enjoy relaxing music. Unforgettable experience with the softest touch! 617-386-9997

AsianLPGAfan
07-01-08, 19:14
When some bozo decides to post this on the town's community website regarding CT:

[/url]www.revere.com/RevereMa/wwwboard/messages/5426.asp[/url]

Note: yes, I've broken the link intentionally, as click-thrus from outside sites tend to turn up results in other site's log files - the less attention drawn to our sites, the better. Trust me, I've seen my share of site logs, as website are my business. Copy-n-paste, it helps!I had plans being in the are in about 2 weeks....and was eager to try the this' from reports.I love Amp'ing but variety always makes life more interesting.

Boartbuttlover
07-01-08, 20:02
Oh that could be. LOL. I thought they closed at 10ok jst checking.

Their hours are:
10 AM-8 PM, Mon-Sat, Closed Sundays

Big Bobby35
07-01-08, 23:48
Maybe time for a little Revere plan B. I haven't had the pleasure of visiting this fine, fine establishment (cent.). Anybody who has had good results I recommend the following.

Get in there and quick. Do not ask for any extra time to troubled body parts, instead start getting digits for when the place does get busted. Get the info you need to keep in touch with the better therapists and you will probably get better service later at a cheaper price.

My 2 cents.

Neddd
07-02-08, 15:19
Has anyone the Thai massage from bangkok girl? That was in the BP "Mind Body spirit" section. Nothing like a good thai massage but with a good HE of course.

Misterm
07-02-08, 20:58
Not sure if that's the same Kia or not but either way I'd steer clear of Nadine Grant aka Kia Zamore. Once in a while I would have a fetish for a really dark woman with big tits and big ass, and yesterday was one of those days. For whatever reason, I read Shooter's post and decided to be bold and try her anyway. She post in CL under Kiah.

Whoever pics on Nadine website or the one on CL, is definitely not Kiah, but being used to the bait and switch scene, I was expecting it, so it wasn't a huge let down. She's about 5'6 175 lbs. Not extremely fat but wide with a decent face and a nice rack. She's a black American so there was no language barrier.

Her place was easy enough to locate, it was away from the main street with plenty of parking. Her massage room seems to be clean and had a sturdy massage table.

Her massage was technique was decent. To me, she had a unusual large hands that glides up and down your body using plenty of oils. I believe on the website she stated that she was trained in Shiatsu massage. Either she had a very bad teacher or she lied about that. The massage however was sensual, she made sure her nice perky titties touched and glide over your body for most of the massage. At one point, she strategically place her rack on the top of my head while she massage my lower back. **Note** I like the really hard massages, so I didn't quite enjoy her technique too much, but for those who like the light sensual touch, you would probably enjoy it much more than I would. I am also used to the AMP, and the Asian girls tend to have small hands and maybe that's why I might consider her had to be enormous, could someone give me a second opinion on this one.

On the flip, she provided a very good russian ending. I usually don't consider a MP trip a success unless it involve a BJ or FS. I paid 1.50 total up front. I probably wont repeat. I like my women to be somewhat fit.

MM

Aprilia Rsv
07-03-08, 09:39
http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=05B6ACD176AC04224183A339622A3174?contentId=6900738&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

In some "upscale apartment" - here's the link to the news video

9 month investigation - "Really Sarge, I need to visit ONE more time"

Mayor107
07-03-08, 15:29
Visited today and am wondering if I will ever travel to RI again.

Good massage, plenty of roaming. No drape.

Top up pants down, kitty play and HE. Whats to hate?

Mr Boston
07-03-08, 16:25
9 month investigation - "Really Sarge, I need to visit ONE more time"Yeah, and it took 15 police departmets investigating! "Captain, obviously Dedham needs to verify.- they're in our area code! "

What a shame. I was there a number of months ago, and fucked the daylights out of the cutest little provider. Spanked her good and hard too. I was in a bad mood. *S*

But again, the problem seems to have been greed. Jeez Louise, I mean, stop your operation at 11pm or so, and keep the traffic well-regulated!

Asslover08
07-03-08, 19:30
Haven't been to a MP ina month or two as I met a nice young lady or two who need help with their tuition. Do miss the asian pampering though but after seeing todays Globe I may cool my heels a bit longer.

It isn't but at first i thought the busted AMP was the legendary "Quints" and I was surprised as I have seen none of the riotous advertising on Cl that Quint used to bombard us with or any reports here.

Saw the link below to Foxnews and it looks ominous. If a federal agency is involved there is a topdown decision for a shift/reallocation of resources to whatever the focus of the probe is. That in itself is big. Also, to have 15 communities in Norfolk county form a task force to combat the problem (sounds like overkill to me and could be some hyperbole from the DA) does show local dedication and cooperation as well.

I'm looking at a long term investigation coming to a head soon. Norfolk county is not where I enjoy a nice massage. However, with federal oversight it seems as if middlesex and suffolk are also involved and its only a matter of time there where more familiar stomping grounds are. Get those favorite therapists phone numbers fellas because these ladies may soon be unemployed.

The counties are just looking at quality of life issues but the Feds are looking at interstate racketeering. Its the only reason they would get involved.

Admittedly paranoid( I've lived in countries hostile to the U.S.)I myself refuse to park at where I'm directed to (usually is a stenciled number in the lot). Park in a diagonal buildings lot (be careful for tow zones) and walk an unconventional path through the hedges (screw the landscapers) instead of that "perp" walk from the designated parking spot to the lobby.

I also request the buzzcode while I'm in my car instead of loafing in the lobby with my cellphone while she calls it down. And this is definitely overkill but I have also picked up junkmail (not residents), pseudo-sorted it ,and put it back down before i walked in.

I've definitely seen house surveillance coming from the odd angle coming in (asian guys with cigarettes) but never seen LE ( white guys with heralds). Also, do not ever ever admit to anything if these cowboys pull you over the next block down. Trust me, the judge will throw it out if you keep your mouth shut. Could they book you on suspicion..yes.Will they convict..Never, if you stay mum and demand an attorney.

Kevinm1
07-03-08, 21:19
Anyone have any reports on the brazilian massage on the northshore? I loves me some brazilian women and wonder if it's worth my time for extras to go there or just to troll for an escort on craigslist. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Shooter6
07-04-08, 00:02
Went to Lily's in CT today. Before the review, let's take a moment for a Public Service Announcement.

If you are attempting a walk-in or a last second appointment I wish you nothing but luck. That being said, don't be an ass. If you're told you'll have to wait for 30 mins or an hour, then go do some window shopping. Find a quiet bar and have a refreshment. Go to Dunkin Donuts. Find a nice park bench. Try another provider. Do anything, really, EXCEPT sit in the shop for the entire time. You stick out like a sore thumb, and you make people nervous. Especially if it is a hair salon type place, and there are stylists cutting hair trying to pretend nobody is getting an HR in the back room. A little consideration goes a long way. Worse yet, you stress out the provider. If you make yourself scarce, she can casually ask me to downgrade to half hour or 40 mins while prepping for the massage. If you sit there, then she has to awkwardly ask me if a half hour is ok while you are staring at us.

Ok then. Nice spacious back room for massage, fully functioning A/C which is nice. Not the most attractive provider, but nothing distracting either. Massage starts and ends with a bucket of warm water and a washcloth. Not exactly a table shower, more of a wipedown. Being a half hour apptmt, she got to the tease pretty quick. If you provide her with a little room to work, she will spend a good 10-15 minutes reaching under and around in a most enjoyable fashion. She was in no hurry to flip me over either. Once I did flip, I was rewarded with the slowest, most non-rushed HR in recent memory. All in all it was more like a 20 minute HJ than a half hour massage. I'm curious if the hour is more of the same or includes a more thorough massage.

All in all, not a bad time.

Rocket97
07-04-08, 03:35
After reading the positive reviews about Angel I decided to give her a shot. Called this morning and made an appointment. It was a usual hot, summer day and I took the T to Quincy Center. Got off the train and headed down Hancock until I accidentally veered off course. Eventually found the correct building and walked in a few minutes late, she was expecting me. She showed me to the room and told me that it was. 60 for the hour. I asked about a half hour and she said no half hour, just give her. 60 but don't worry about a tip. I agreed and she told me to hang my clothes up as she left the room. The massage room was very cool since the A/C was blasting.

I got on the table and put my head on the uncomfortable head rest which kept creeking and making noise. She came back and made some small talk as she got on top of me. She sat on my legs and upper thighs and began the massage. It was really one of the poorer massages I have had. Soon after finishing up on my back and shoulders she went for the boys. This was an experience I had not really had before. She spent a good 5. 10 minutes just massaging the bag without ever really touching the little guy. She kept asking if it was ok, to which I replied yes.

About 15 minutes into the massage she asked me to flip. Again she asked me if it was ok to massage a certain area. I said of course. She got some oil and began. She also lifter her shirt and released her bra as I expected her to do from reading previous reports. She also placed both of my hands on her huge, extremely nice balloons. They are probably some of the nicest I have ever felt and that is saying a lot for an asian woman. She also lifted her skirt and took down her panties but said only look, no touch which I was perfectly fine with.

She was using a very fast up and down technique which was not doing a ton for me. I started to feel in between the mountains hoping to suggest some Russian which she understood and began to do. Guys, this was probably my first real experience with Russian and I have to say that I LOVED it! I guess it was the cushionlike feeling and all around pressure that totally enveloped me that I loved so much. It only took about a minute of this before I told her I was about to explode. She resumed with her hands and pumped me dry. She simply put her bra back on without wiping or anything. Is this normal, do you guys think she doesn't clean herself up between clients? That kind of freaked me out as I am always trying to stay as safe and clean as possible.

But anyway she was going to begin a facial to which I declined and just cleaned me up. Another monger arrived at that point and there was some confusion about whether she would have time for him or not. But anyway she stuck him in the other room which prevented any awkward interaction between the two of us. I asked her about the bathroom and she directed me down the hall. I cleaned up a bit more in there and was on my way.

Overall it was a pretty good experience with Angel. She told me to call for her next time. I will probably not return simply because it is too out of the way for me and there are other options closer. But all in all for. 60 it was pretty good.

I also wanted to mention that as I was looking through CL today I saw another add for like a VIP asian massage or something. I called and the lady said they were located at 81 Essex street. Has anyone tried this place? Let me know.

Leggeddog
07-04-08, 12:59
Anyone have any reports on the brazilian massage on the northshore? I loves me some brazilian women and wonder if it's worth my time for extras to go there or just to troll for an escort on craigslist. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Tried several times and went to several hotels in the area f Burlington and Woburn and each time it was a B & S not the same as in the pics. I should have known better. Older women and definately not as good looking. Live and learn. Definately FS but and litle head was happy.

ArchersTarget
07-04-08, 20:00
Been to FY three times now and can't even get close to a HE. They don't trust me or something I've been to other providers and they tell me I look like LE. Whats up with that.

Bajaklaut
07-05-08, 01:58
I am going to Holistic spa tomorrow, who should I ask for the girl ? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Cubes90
07-05-08, 10:03
I see so much negative, but yet...

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/743279030.html

I offer, but am not limited to, Swedish, deep tissue, Feather Touch, Lite Feather Touch, Nail Touch, and other womanly sensations.

RATES:
1HR=$80
1.5HRS=$120
2HRS=$140
GRATUITY=$20 extra and verrry well worth it ;)

Please call to schedule an appointment with me today/this evening at:
I'm looking forward to making you feel like a new man today!

She is still around. Any thoughts or PM would be appreciated, it's in my neck of the woods.

Thanks

AsianLPGAfan
07-05-08, 16:39
Yeah, and it took 15 police departmets investigating! "Captain, obviously Dedham needs to verify.- they're in our area code! "

What a shame. I was there a number of months ago, and fucked the daylights out of the cutest little provider. Spanked her good and hard too. I was in a bad mood. *S*

But again, the problem seems to have been greed. Jeez Louise, I mean, stop your operation at 11pm or so, and keep the traffic well-regulated!Will LE be looking for clients who visited there....or is there bigger satisifaction they got these 2 dudes from Brockton?

Hjfetish
07-05-08, 21:17
I see so much negative, but yet...

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/743279030.html

I offer, but am not limited to, Swedish, deep tissue, Feather Touch, Lite Feather Touch, Nail Touch, and other womanly sensations.

RATES:
1HR=$80
1.5HRS=$120
2HRS=$140
GRATUITY=$20 extra and verrry well worth it ;)

Please call to schedule an appointment with me today/this evening at:
I'm looking forward to making you feel like a new man today!

She is still around. Any thoughts or PM would be appreciated, it's in my neck of the woods.

Thanks

I believe that's Lilliana/Lisa from Stoneham. I've seen her once, and it was a good experience. I would go back. You can check out a report that I made a couple of months ago.

That being said, I've read negative things too. But I enjoyed my session.

Luigi08
07-06-08, 05:57
After reading the positive reviews about Angel I decided to give her a shot. Called this morning and made an appointment. It was a usual hot, summer day and I took the T to Quincy Center. Got off the train and headed down Hancock until I accidentally veered off course. Eventually found the correct building and walked in a few minutes late, she was expecting me. She showed me to the room and told me that it was. 60 for the hour. I asked about a half hour and she said no half hour, just give her. 60 but don't worry about a tip. I agreed and she told me to hang my clothes up as she left the room. The massage room was very cool since the A/C was blasting.

I got on the table and put my head on the uncomfortable head rest which kept creeking and making noise. She came back and made some small talk as she got on top of me. She sat on my legs and upper thighs and began the massage. It was really one of the poorer massages I have had. Soon after finishing up on my back and shoulders she went for the boys. This was an experience I had not really had before. She spent a good 5. 10 minutes just massaging the bag without ever really touching the little guy. She kept asking if it was ok, to which I replied yes.

About 15 minutes into the massage she asked me to flip. Again she asked me if it was ok to massage a certain area. I said of course. She got some oil and began. She also lifter her shirt and released her bra as I expected her to do from reading previous reports. She also placed both of my hands on her huge, extremely nice balloons. They are probably some of the nicest I have ever felt and that is saying a lot for an asian woman. She also lifted her skirt and took down her panties but said only look, no touch which I was perfectly fine with.

She was using a very fast up and down technique which was not doing a ton for me. I started to feel in between the mountains hoping to suggest some Russian which she understood and began to do. Guys, this was probably my first real experience with Russian and I have to say that I LOVED it! I guess it was the cushionlike feeling and all around pressure that totally enveloped me that I loved so much. It only took about a minute of this before I told her I was about to explode. She resumed with her hands and pumped me dry. She simply put her bra back on without wiping or anything. Is this normal, do you guys think she doesn't clean herself up between clients? That kind of freaked me out as I am always trying to stay as safe and clean as possible.

But anyway she was going to begin a facial to which I declined and just cleaned me up. Another monger arrived at that point and there was some confusion about whether she would have time for him or not. But anyway she stuck him in the other room which prevented any awkward interaction between the two of us. I asked her about the bathroom and she directed me down the hall. I cleaned up a bit more in there and was on my way.

Overall it was a pretty good experience with Angel. She told me to call for her next time. I will probably not return simply because it is too out of the way for me and there are other options closer. But all in all for. 60 it was pretty good.

I also wanted to mention that as I was looking through CL today I saw another add for like a VIP asian massage or something. I called and the lady said they were located at 81 Essex street. Has anyone tried this place? Let me know.Sounds like Amy wasn't there. Anybody have recent experience ?

Mr Boston
07-06-08, 12:06
Will LE be looking for clients who visited there. Or is there bigger satisifaction they got these 2 dudes from Brockton? I would doubt it. You get more publicity from 1 bust like this than from chasing down some guy and reporting it 2 months later.

Besides, LE would have to catch you in the act, or have other evidence of an illegal act. Phone calls back and forth? Wrong number. Photo of your car in the lot? So you were there. Video of you banging a cute little provider? They don't have it. I hope. *S*

Leggeddog
07-06-08, 15:01
Been to FY three times now and can't even get close to a HE. They don't trust me or something I've been to other providers and they tell me I look like LE. Whats up with that.

Try taking off the cop uniform before you go in. Sorry you gave me an opening. LOL Try telling them that you have been there many times and such and such gave me.....

Stressed Out
07-06-08, 16:02
today's globe detailed a bust that happened as part of sting looking for **** children. of course i know we all agree that there is absolutely no room for children or forcing anyone into offering services. this was part of a yearly sting and centered in braintree. unfortunately several providers were caught in this sting although none were **** at least in our part of the area. the places mentioned were skyline drive (which has been mentioned in this forum) and a hotel in braintree. while we all hope that any and all who use children are put away for good and get what they deserve we certainly can be disappointed that 'lawful' providers are put out of business. i know that the places on skyline had some great providers over the last few months according to reports. be careful out there.

prostitution sting charges 7 as fbi puts focus on youth
email|print|single page| text size – + by matt carroll
globe staff / july 6, 2008
seven people face prostitution-related charges as a result of a law enforcement sting in braintree, part of a nationwide effort by the fbi to rescue children forced into prostitution.

although none of the people arrested locally in "operation cross country" was ****, one told authorities that she had been working as a prostitute since she was 14. about one-quarter of adult prostitutes started when they were juveniles, officials say.

the stings were carried out last month by local police and the fbi. authorities say they called numbers listed in the erotic services section of craigslist.com and arranged for visits at a local hotel, which was cooperating with police.

most of those arrested were from boston, and were using braintree as a base of operation.

the fbi asked braintree police to be part of the operation because the departments have worked well together in the past and because the town is centrally located, with good highway access, said deputy chief russell jenkins.

in one case, two alleged prostitutes were working from a condominium on skyline drive and police made the arrests there.

according to court records, on june 19 quincy police detective mike ward, posing as a customer, called a number from a craiglist listing which advertised, "i make dreams come true," and "please come see me i good massage you."

a person directed the officer to an address on skyline drive, where he was told to call when out front.

at the address, officers from boston, braintree, and the state set up surveillance.

ward was greeted by an woman who took him to an apartment where there was a second woman. at the same time, police saw a man leaving the apartment. he was stopped because police were unsure if he was an employee or a customer.

it turned out, according to the police report, he was a would-be customer who had only $95 and left to get more money. for $160, he said, he had been promised a full range of sex, authorities said. police said he would receive a summons.

ward was allegedly told he could have sex for $75, and both women were charged with solicitation. a total of $790 was seized, along with personal papers and condoms.

neither the women nor the owner of the condo could be reached.

similar arrests were made at a hotel in braintree.

in addition to the fbi and braintree police, other law enforcement departments involved in the braintree sting were quincy police, the state police, the norfolk county sheriff's office, and the metropolitan law enforcement council.

a similar sting in boston, carried out during the same three-day national initiative, resulted in the arrest of six people.

one child was rescued from exploitation, according to special agent gail marcinkiewicz of the fbi, so the agency considered the operation a success.

nationally, 21 children were recovered in 16 metropolitan areas. the operation was part of a broader initiative called "innocence lost," now in its fifth year, which is geared at stopping criminals engaged in domestic trafficking of children for prostitution, according to the department of justice.

in addition to the fbi, others involved in the initiative are the department of justice child exploitation-obscenity section and the national center for missing & exploited children.

since it began, the operation has led to the conviction of more than 300 people on federal and state charges and the recovery of more than 400 child victims
report this post
to a moderator