PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163

HowardSprague
01-29-16, 10:21
Text the number and say you want the pretty girl this time, you might get an automatic upgrade like I did on my second visit. Full menu. 160 hr. Make sure that is understood before you head over.Is that 160 all inclusive? Where did you park? TIA.

Ruggerenso
01-29-16, 11:59
Text the number and say you want the pretty girl this time, you might get an automatic upgrade like I did on my second visit. Full menu. 160 hr. Make sure that is understood before you head over.Sounds like a great place to try out, but the proximity to the school sketches me out a little.

GirlReader
01-29-16, 12:48
Hi Jack,

I am a girl who has visted a few and I always wonder what the male patrons think. Glad to know there are others.

Cheers,

Be.

Ace In Natick
01-29-16, 16:31
I live in Natick and really nothing is good here anymore as well as in Framingham since the change. I was in Marlboro the other day and stoppedby Creek as it has been a long time since a table shower. Not busy there at all and saw a mamasan at front desk who to say was not attractive would be a major understatement. She looked up from her computer and I asked her if the table shower was available. She looked at me as if I was speaking gibberish. I repeated myself and she said "no hot water" so I turned around an left. I wonder why they are still in business. On myway I stopped at 345 in Sudbury to check it out. Was greeted by a cute spinner in shorts and a low-cut top. Before I could get a word out she just pointed to a room. Very small place and you are literally right on top of things when you enter the front door. This place is opposite Jennifer's old place. Did not have a good feeling about the place for some reason so I just said no thanks and left. BTW Jennifer is in Framingham and it will be okay if you are a former customer otherwise forget it. Today I was in Waltham on business and stopped by 32 South, it has been a very long time since I was there so I did not recognize the new staff. Greeted by "Lulu" who was cute and was wearing tights and a low cut blouse. Decided to give it a try. Actually a decent massage and was treated to what I wanted, surprised a little by her ability and willingness to please. Will go back if Waltham doesn't pull a Framingham!

Ambrose
01-29-16, 19:20
Hi Jack,

I am a girl who has visted a few and I always wonder what the male patrons think. Glad to know there are others.

Cheers,

Be.Hi Be, Welcome to the board and don't be a stranger, we all share info here. Anything you want to add, I'm sure will be appreciated by all, or most, well be me anyway. As far as what the male patrons think, I see no reason why you shouldn't be enjoying massages like the rest of us do. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask, either post or by pm.

CyJim666
01-30-16, 02:09
Any one try Elite where Pink was?

I'll guess same people running it.

PinayLuver
01-30-16, 11:40
Recently wnt to Elegant in Q, Two women there Sophia and JoJo had the later, Older MILF type. Massage was nothing special standard ending offered with otc up and down. No chance of utc per her words. Standard ending only no BJ or FS finish.

Worgent6
01-30-16, 13:58
Is that 160 all inclusive? Where did you park? TIA.I called first thing this morning to hopefully beat all you other interested parties to the punch. This was my third attempt in the last week & was going to be my last! I noticed in their most recent BP posts it mentions a DT location. Sure enough in CT, much less conspicuous.

To answer your question Sprague the amount you state is correct & inclusive. In my dream Lily was not the girl from the BP ads, older & little chunkier but still I dreamed of a OK massage & decent time overall. Close to as advertised for a single dream. She started out as a coldfish but I warmed her up, my efforts paid off this time, YMMV.

Thor369
01-30-16, 14:36
Hi Jack,

Cheers,

Be.Feel free to comment and share any info.

What part of the state do you frequent?

SirPsychoSexy
01-30-16, 14:58
I went back last night to see Lilly. She was happy to see me from my drop in / recon earlier this week. She looked good. Kinda tall for being bare foot (I'm guessing 5'-6" long black hair to her lower back, early 40's, average build, full bees, pleasant face, tight t-shirt and A tight pair of jeans.

I took the 30 and she led me to the room. The place was very dark and Asian elevator music was pinging in the background. Room was clean and seemed like everything was fresh on the table. I coughed up the 40, She stepped out, I assumed the position and she returned wearing a pair of black yoga pants.

I asked for light touch and no oil. She delivered! Lots of raking fingers and 20 min of tease. Lots of taint / ball play until flip. she kept asking if "I Like". OTC roaming up and down allowed. After flip, she went right to work. Nice 2 hand technique. One on the boys one on junior. Nothing else offered or available (I asked). Communication skills were a little rough. She's very chatty but sometimes hard to understand. She seemed to understand me pretty good. Followed instructions very well. I think she said she has only been in the country for 20 days. She was very complimentary (standard fare) You so big, you so handsome, LOL. I think they all go to an AMP 101 Class.

Nice finish, hot towel clean up, and temple massage. I went over about 10 min but she didn't rush at all. 40+40 = All smiles and bottle of water. I may return but there are many place in Qtown.

Looks & Body = 6.5
Environment = 5
Attitude = 7.5

Overall, a little better than average experience

SPS.

GirlReader
01-30-16, 15:14
Feel free to comment and share any info.

What part of the state do you frequent?Hi Thor, Boston (Boylston), and north of Boston. Hollisitc in Revere is my favorite. You?

Stressed Out
01-30-16, 18:00
Any one try Elite where Pink was?

I'll guess same people running it.I would also love to know. Haven't kept track of that area since things went sour and everything closed but I'm spending a few days there next week. Thanks bunches. SO.

Stressed Out
01-30-16, 18:05
Hi Jack,

Cheers,

Be.Welcome BE. Glad to have you and your perspective here on our little community. No matter what is written you will be appreciated by many and probably scorned by a few. But most of us would be interested in your opinions and thoughts. So cheers and welcome again. SO.

GuyInTheCorner
01-30-16, 18:32
Headed into Boston early this week. Would love to explore some of the local establishments. Will be staying in the financial district. Seem to be some options in Chinatown, but not clear whether any are reliable or safe. PMs welcome. I can offer advice on our nations capital and on SBs in Boston.

Worgent6
01-30-16, 19:16
She was very complimentary (standard fare) You so big, you so handsome, LOL. I think they all go to an AMP 101 Class.Darn it, I thought I was the only one these AMP girls said that too (joking). Still, it is nice to hear nonetheless!

Jack A Dogov
01-30-16, 20:45
Hi Jack,

Cheers,

Be.Along with the others who have already done so, I'd like to welcome to the site. Please don't be shy about contributing your experiences and recommendations.

Member #5013
01-30-16, 20:50
Hi Thor, Boston (Boylston), and north of Boston. Hollisitc in Revere is my favorite. You?Holistic is my go to after a workout as they give one the the better massages around but very standard ending. Haven't been there in a couple of months as the ladies seem haggard, older and not into it. It seems to be the norm in the Korean places (except in RI). The place is clean and well run. The lobby is nicer than many living rooms.

BB.

Thor369
01-30-16, 21:12
Hi Thor, Boston (Boylston), and north of Boston. Hollisitc in Revere is my favorite. You?Upper cape here. There are a few places in the south shore that I go to.

GirlReader
01-31-16, 00:41
Holistic is my go to after a workout as they give one the the better massages around but very standard ending. Haven't been there in a couple of months as the ladies seem haggard, older and not into it. It seems to be the norm in the Korean places (except in RI). The place is clean and well run. The lobby is nicer than many living rooms.

BB.Hi BB, I agree with all of your points about Hollisitc (aside from ending, haven't had that.) I really enjoy the shower and the all over body scrub aspect, followed by the sauna and then followed by the quality full hour massage. No complaints here.

GirlReader
01-31-16, 00:42
Along with the others who have already done so, I'd like to welcome to the site. Please don't be shy about contributing your experiences and recommendations.Thanks, Jack.

LylTime
01-31-16, 11:20
Had an itch that needed a scratch. Mission accomplished!

Drew Wendy, 30 ish petite thing. 30 min for 30, not bad.

Requested hard. Got a different technique, walk on the back! I think I prefer a more hands on approach but it was ok.

Light tease then flip. I asked if she would let me lick her kitty, said 100. She already had my dick in her hand so I was good.

Nice finish and clean up. Standard tip.

Obviously more options are available for the coin but I got what I was looking for.

Happy Hunting while it lasts in Waltham!

NShoreTallGuy
01-31-16, 16:58
I have visited 612 a few times over the past couple of months.

Tough parking because it is in a residential neighborhood.

Pretty decent massage each time. Covered offered each time. 8.

Girls are decent looking. Nothing spectacular but overall not bad.

Stressed Out
01-31-16, 17:19
Ha! This exact thing was on my mind today. Is there any Thai place in the Boston area that's truly worth visiting? The ones in Cambridge have been around for quite some time. Sometimes good ending, sometimes weak. The ones in Watertown. Sukothai has like 1 review ever. The one on Galen St is legitimately awful, and the one towards Belmont is super hit or miss. Brighton Oak Sq. Yeeeesh. You have a slutty post-op and a whole lot of ugly. Cha-ba thai on the border of Newton might be one of the only decent ones. But it's still 80 bucks for not much more than you can get elsewhere looks wise, and certainly never anything more action-wise. 5 Knapp downtown.. sort of a Thai place... providers are also yeeesh.

If they would just think it thru, they could easily justify that 80 charge, but they are all consistently hagglers, who often don't even know how to deliver thai massage.Actually you forgot the one letter that makes it one of the greatest names for a Thai massage place. Sukhothai. ! And yes I'm surprised there aren't more reviews of this place.

Azn Lvr
01-31-16, 20:17
Damn, I'm bummed that Waltham might turn the heat up! I was going to post a review of an AMP in Waltham, but maybe I shouldn't?

Jack A Dogov
01-31-16, 21:37
Tried a walk in at C&R first. Went in and was greeted by Lili. I asked if they were busy and she said no. She ushered me to a room, took the house fee, and then told me it would be a twenty minute wait until she finished with another customer. I told her I couldn't wait that long. (Actually I could have waited but I really hate when they pull this stuff. Just tell me right away that you're busy and I'll come back later or another day.) She then changed it and told me ten minutes. I didn't feel good that she would short another customer to accomodate me so I thanked her nicely and told her I would return another time while I gently took my money from her hand. Drove over to Blue Moon on Oval and tried a walk in there. Greeted by Nini. Cute, petite, and with a very happy attitude. She chatted a little bit thoughout the hour but not too much. Massage was average with a few casual brushes of the boys. Tease was also average. After the flip however the finish was outstanding. Nothing beyond HJ but nice and slow and she really took her time. She didn't allow me any UTC though OTC was fine. I don't go to Quincy too often these days but I may have to start going there again. While I prefer a little better therapeutic part of the massage, Nini's attitude and finish made up for that. 60/40 and she didn't even look at the tip. Went a little overtime on the hour as well.

Steve Naive
02-01-16, 19:25
Is there any Thai place in the Boston area that's truly worth visiting?... it's still 80 bucks for not much more than you can get elsewhere looks wise, and certainly never anything more action-wise...If they would just think it thru, they could easily justify that 80 charge, but they are all consistently hagglers, who often don't even know how to deliver thai massage.I agree. I have been to three places around metro Boston (I have reported on two) said to be offering Thai massage. I know what Thai massage is supposed to be, having traveled a lot in Thailand and having had many Thai massages (which are usually $6-12/ hour in Thailand BTW).

Real Thai therapeutic massage is something special. Done right, they will stretch your body, a bit like yoga. Great after a workout.

Of the three places I have been to claiming to offer Thai massage, two had actual Thai women, though neither had any training at all in Thailand, and their massage was pretty much the same as you get from any other Asian provider around Boston. They would be tossed out of most Thai massage places in Bangkok on their first day. The third one had a Chinese woman, at least when I went, and she gave a mostly standard Asian massage. None of the three were as good as Asian massage should be for $60/ hr.

It might be worth $80 if it was real Thai massage, but since it is not, I wonder why anyone would ever go to these places at these prices (typically $80 + $60). They rarely offer a half-hour price. As for the finish, one did not offer it (and I did not ask, since I sensed it was not available), one was unskilled, and one (the non-Thai woman) was very good. The Thai ladies looked nice, but without training and experience, well, not for me at this price.

If any of you who know Thai massage have found a place that offers real Thai massage, please let me know.

Jack617
02-01-16, 21:13
Damn, I'm bummed that Waltham might turn the heat up! I was going to post a review of an AMP in Waltham, but maybe I shouldn't?Regardless of what happens in Waltham you should post your review for several reasons. If you need them spelled out then maybe you should not post it.

HappyDave
02-01-16, 22:29
Regardless of what happens in Waltham you should post your review for several reasons. If you need them spelled out then maybe you should not post it.What he said.

CleoBos
02-01-16, 22:39
Never forget its from a person which is it its first post. No need to sound desperate, especially around Waltham when the intel is good enough.

What he said.

Rito1
02-01-16, 22:41
It might be worth $80 if it was real Thai massage, but since it is not, I wonder why anyone would ever go to these places at these prices (typically $80 + $60). You spend the extra $20 so you can get your massage done on the floor rather than on a massage table.

Azn Lvr
02-02-16, 01:16
I saw Nicole at the place across from the big apartment building in W-tham. (PM me if you want more info on the location.).

I knew I was in for a good time when she walked in and instantly touched my naked ass! She has a pretty face, and is a youngish lady who was in a dress that ended like a micro-skirt = Two Thumbs Up!

UTC downstairs allowed in back but not in front. I didn't try for UTC up top because of the cut of her dress. I think she had two pairs of panties on. She has a very good attitude-- she was smiling and laughed when she tickled my feet, and sometimes sang along to the CD.

The massage itself was so-so. My lower back isn't any happier now than before the massage. What's up with the inverse correlation between provider's looks and massage skills?

She was not shy and the post-massage fun was really good.

The usual 60/40 tip.

If she was white I would say she was 25. Since she's asian, my guess is 33. She has some nice light brown highlights in her hair-- a turn on! Oh yeah, and maybe a 'see' cup? Nice boobs. And a nice ass.

(I wrote this a while back. She may no longer be there.).

Also, how do you guys get that awful perfume scent off yourselves afterwards? I thought of a new product for us -- BO In a Can- Just spray it on and your family will keep their distance and be none the wiser! .

I have a question about tipping. Can somebody with more experience PM me please?

WalterWaiter
02-02-16, 20:38
Went to M in Newton Hilands after a long time. The place was deserted with only regular masseuses. Had a hour long session with Sara. She started off slow but increased the pressure. She did some light tease with fingers to the boys. She kept talking which I like.

Had a meaningful talk with her and then she asked me to flip. The rates were pretty standard but she was sure to remind me. It was a great massage overall but I would not go back there because all they have is the regular staff, no one new.

SirPsychoSexy
02-02-16, 22:49
I'm going to be in the area of Ocean Massage on Rt 18 in Weymouth Friday Afternoon. Has anybody visited there lately? Worth stopping in for a Visit?

I'm open to any suggestions or recommendations by PM. Thanks in advance.

SPS.

Stressed Out
02-03-16, 16:05
Went to M in Newton Hilands after a long time. The place was deserted with only regular masseuses. Had a hour long session with Sara. She started off slow but increased the pressure. She did some light tease with fingers to the boys. She kept talking which I like.

Had a meaningful talk with her and then she asked me to flip. The rates were pretty standard but she was sure to remind me. It was a great massage overall but I would not go back there because all they have is the regular staff, no one new.Wow. There is a name out of the archives. I don't think I've thought of that place in 10 years. Didn't even think it still existed. I was a regular back in the late 70's and went on a semi regular basis until about 10-15 years ago when the whole index card think became public. If I remember back then the ladies were getting pretty long in the tooth and picky about what they offered to whom. So hopefully they have at least changed over since then. Thanks for reminding us of the place.

Stressed Out
02-03-16, 16:20
I agree. I have been to three places around metro Boston (I have reported on two) said to be offering Thai massage. I know what Thai massage is supposed to be, having traveled a lot in Thailand and having had many Thai massages (which are usually $6-12/ hour in Thailand BTW).

Real Thai therapeutic massage is something special. Done right, they will stretch your body, a bit like yoga. Great after a workout.

Of the three places I have been to claiming to offer Thai massage, two had actual Thai women, though neither had any training at all in Thailand, and their massage was pretty much the same as you get from any other Asian provider around Boston. They would be tossed out of most Thai massage places in Bangkok on their first day. The third one had a Chinese woman, at least when I went, and she gave a mostly standard Asian massage. None of the three were as good as Asian massage should be for $60/ hr.

It might be worth $80 if it was real Thai massage, but since it is not, I wonder why anyone would ever go to these places at these prices (typically $80 + $60). They rarely offer a half-hour price. As for the finish, one did not offer it (and I did not ask, since I sensed it was not available), one was unskilled, and one (the non-Thai woman) was very good. The Thai ladies looked nice, but without training and experience, well, not for me at this price.

If any of you who know Thai massage have found a place that offers real Thai massage, please let me know.I would definitely agree with you on the Thai massage skills that exist around the area. While I have never been to Thailand I was a regular of Jolin way back in the day (15 years maybe when she was in Boston and then W Roxbury) when she was giving massages herself and before she got involved in the LB massage business. And her stretching, ball massage and face / skull skills were quite good and authentic. Unfortunately she got out of doing the massages herself when her other opportunities arose. I did run into her a year or so ago (before she disappeared for whatever reason) and did get a massage from her which was decent but not up to her usual skill set. I'd love to run into her again if she ever got back to giving massages herself.

In the meantime if anyone helps you out with a place / girl that gives a real Thai massage let me know. SO.

Exclient
02-03-16, 17:53
Tried H & G in W'wood. Trina is only one there? If anyone has has some experience with this place, please PM me. $40/30 min. There seemed to be nothing (else) on the menu. Not even a question of how I wanted the massage. In fact, no communication. Massage was very average to below average. This place is so convenient to me right now, that I feel compelled to find out / dig deeper. If you have been, again, please Pm.

Rehoboth. It's been reported before that it is worth visiting. Who am I to say otherwise? Yes, in fact, it was very nice. Not so much the quantity but the quality. Attitude ranks high with me, and I was happy to be there.

BigDaddyJohnG
02-03-16, 21:34
I went back last night to see Lilly. She was happy to see me from my drop in / recon earlier this week. She looked good. Kinda tall for being bare foot (I'm guessing 5'-6" long black hair to her lower back, early 40's, average build, full bees, pleasant face, tight t-shirt and A tight pair of jeans.

I took the 30 and she led me to the room. The place was very dark and Asian elevator music was pinging in the background. Room was clean and seemed like everything was fresh on the table. I coughed up the 40, She stepped out, I assumed the position and she returned wearing a pair of black yoga pants.

I asked for light touch and no oil. She delivered! Lots of raking fingers and 20 min of tease. Lots of taint / ball play until flip. she kept asking if "I Like". OTC roaming up and down allowed. After flip, she went right to work. Nice 2 hand technique. One on the boys one on junior. Nothing else offered or available (I asked). Communication skills were a little rough. She's very chatty but sometimes hard to understand. She seemed to understand me pretty good. Followed instructions very well. I think she said she has only been in the country for 20 days. She was very complimentary (standard fare) You so big, you so handsome, LOL. I think they all go to an AMP 101 Class.

Nice finish, hot towel clean up, and temple massage. I went over about 10 min but she didn't rush at all. 40+40 = All smiles and bottle of water. I may return but there are many place in Qtown.

Looks & Body = 6.5
Environment = 5
Attitude = 7.5

Overall, a little better than average experience

SPS.I went last Saturday. She was nice and friendly. Very complimentary. When came to the flip, I got the inquisition, what you want, how much you have, can I see it?. Def a turn-off, maybe I caught her after she had been taken advantage of, but influenced me enough that I won't be back more.

Gusto754
02-04-16, 01:13
I live in Natick and really nothing is good here anymore as well as in Framingham since the change. I was in Marlboro the other day and stoppedby Creek as it has been a long time since a table shower. Not busy there at all and saw a mamasan at front desk who to say was not attractive would be a major understatement. She looked up from her computer and I asked her if the table shower was available. She looked at me as if I was speaking gibberish. I repeated myself and she said "no hot water" so I turned around an left. I wonder why they are still in business. On myway I stopped at 345 in Sudbury to check it out. Was greeted by a cute spinner in shorts and a low-cut top. Before I could get a word out she just pointed to a room. Very small place and you are literally right on top of things when you enter the front door. This place is opposite Jennifer's old place. Did not have a good feeling about the place for some reason so I just said no thanks and left. BTW Jennifer is in Framingham and it will be okay if you are a former customer otherwise forget it. Today I was in Waltham on business and stopped by 32 South, it has been a very long time since I was there so I did not recognize the new staff. Greeted by "Lulu" who was cute and was wearing tights and a low cut blouse. Decided to give it a try. Actually a decent massage and was treated to what I wanted, surprised a little by her ability and willingness to please. Will go back if Waltham doesn't pull a Framingham!Do you know how to get in touch with her?

I went to her regularly in Sudbury, and was with her the day before the got busted. Scared me to pieces, as I only go to get a legitimate massage. She walked on my back. Loved it.

JohnReid
02-04-16, 11:28
I was browsing over the Commercial MLS listings this morning and came across 689 C in Framingham. The pictures were so sad to see. A galley kitchen shot and then two pics of the room stripped of its' walls; the outline of the former massage rooms still visible on the floor. Reminded me of the bones left behind in a fossil.

I have seen many of the former AMP locations before when they were listed; Pink. 82 C, 118 U, 873 C, and others. But today seeing the outline of the former walls and thinking about all thehappiness that had been had there, the Happy Endings, Yes, and all the other fine times well, it made me sad.

So, has anyone tried the new place were Pink was?

ANY good reports from the desolation of my Hometown! LOL.

Stay Safe,

JR.

DownWind
02-04-16, 22:17
I saw Nicole at the place across from the big apartment building in W-tham. (PM me if you want more info on the location.).

I knew I was in for a good time when she walked in and instantly touched my naked ass! She has a pretty face, and is a youngish lady who was in a dress that ended like a micro-skirt = Two Thumbs Up!

UTC downstairs allowed in back but not in front. I didn't try for UTC up top because of the cut of her dress. I think she had two pairs of panties on. She has a very good attitude-- she was smiling and laughed when she tickled my feet, and sometimes sang along to the CD.

The massage itself was so-so. My lower back isn't any happier now than before the massage. What's up with the inverse correlation between provider's looks and massage skills?

She was not shy and the post-massage fun was really good.

The usual 60/40 tip.

If she was white I would say she was 25. Since she's asian, my guess is 33. She has some nice light brown highlights in her hair-- a turn on! Oh yeah, and maybe a 'see' cup? Nice boobs. And a nice ass.

(I wrote this a while back. She may no longer be there.).

Also, how do you guys get that awful perfume scent off yourselves afterwards? I thought of a new product for us -- BO In a Can- Just spray it on and your family will keep their distance and be none the wiser! .

I have a question about tipping. Can somebody with more experience PM me please?When you want to cover the scent a good trick when you come home is to mention how sore your neck or back is and go for the ben gay. Ain't no women going to come sniffing around you for a while.

I On Da Street
02-05-16, 01:28
When you want to cover the scent a good trick when you come home is to mention how sore your neck or back is and go for the ben gay. Ain't no women going to come sniffing around you for a while.Thanks for the tip!!

SundarPatil
02-05-16, 01:43
From many days I trying to find a nice looking white girl in Novi area. I am searching in Back Page. No one is picking my phone. Since this is my first time.

I have below questions.

1. Is it safe to go Body rub massage center?

2. DO they negotiate the price?

3. Do they really massage for an hour if you pay them for full hour.

4. How to find nice beautiful girls apart from backpage.com ads. Near Novi area.

Thanks in advance.

UnlimitedPops
02-05-16, 02:56
I was trying to reach them earlier this week too, I didn't realize the location was in Newton, but the guy texted me the address and wow, that would be a bit of drive for me, and not sure where I'd park. Not that it matters it seems like they are super busy, each time I called, no one was available for hours, not until late. Their Ads are plastered all over BP now, definitely think with the bad location choice as ExLurker describes and the shear number of ads it's probably not long before LE pays attention. It doesn't seem to be keeping them from being busy though. I am tempted to give them one more try this weekend, googling their number brings up a Canadian site with girls of the same names and pics as Boston area BP ads and on there it states girls are GFE, DFK and MSOG, but I can only find 1 review elsewhere, so who knows. I've been scammed before, many times. Any of you gents been? FYI, I was quoted 200/h so demand has maybe raised their fee.The place is busted. Don't trust those fake Asians Ad on BP.

Jack617
02-05-16, 09:56
The place is busted. Don't trust those fake Asians Ad on BP.Where did you see they were busted?

UnlimitedPops
02-05-16, 14:33
Where did you see they were busted?The guy who posted the ad on BP uses an APP called WEchat, something like LINE or What'sapp. He also created a group and I met one lady there, who told me they rent the place for a month. But just after few days later, they suddenly moved and you can't find any ad from them in Newton. The lady is MIA. People in the WEchat group discussed LEO paid a visit.

GuyFrom
02-05-16, 19:48
Like going to this place because it is very clean and very little foot traffic in the vicinity on weekends. Saw Coco couple of times before she went to West Coast, Coco gave me the best massage I ever got at an AMP.

Dropped by on a Sunday and saw new girl Jennifer that has been there a week. Jennifer has a nice face with a nice be rack. I got the half hour $50 that came with a mediocre massage. She had no problem with OTC touching during the massage. On the flip asked for $1 for a naked HJ and we agreed on $. 6 that allowed access to the twins. The whole thing cost $1. 1 which seems kind of a rip off since there was no real massage.

SirPsychoSexy
02-05-16, 22:31
Ugghhh! Probably one of the worst experiences ever. This place beats Monica at 1419 on drive thru service! Rush, Rush, Rush. I knew I should of walked but the little head got the better of me. I went back after my interesting recon a couple weeks ago. Met with Kelly? Late 30's, pleasant face, Pretty good body for her age.

I counted no less than 4 glances at her watch during my "30" min visit. She was into it but obviously was playing beat the cock (I mean clock!) I was in and out in less than 20 min. 5 min rub, asked to flip and off we went. Really good tease prior to flip though.

Body = 6.

Environment = 4.

Experience = 1.

Either way, I definitely won't be back.

SPS.

ExLurker
02-05-16, 23:30
The guy who posted the ad on BP uses an APP called WEchat, something like LINE or What'sapp. He also created a group and I met one lady there, who told me they rent the place for a month. But just after few days later, they suddenly moved and you can't find any ad from them in Newton. The lady is MIA. People in the WEchat group discussed LEO paid a visit.They probably thought the location was convenient because it is off Mass Pike Ex17 for Newton Corners, like the Crowne Plaza so many girls operate from. But did they not notice the school right next door? Or did they think no one would mind? This outcome was easy to predict.

JohnReid
02-06-16, 09:14
It seems that the Town of Sudbury is not going to let the AMP issue go.

Two notes: 1.) She was 55. Wow, never know it from the posts. 2.) Check back later for more information. !

This was in the MetroWest Daily News this morning:

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/article/20160205/NEWS/160207312/0/breaking_ajax

Woman arrested after prostitution sting in Sudbury.

Email print Comment.

By Norman Miller.

Daily News Staff.

Posted Feb. 5, 2016 at 11:01 AM.

A New York woman is scheduled to be arraigned today in Framingham District Court on a prostitution charge, Sudbury Police said.

Sudbury Police arrested Ju Xiang Wang, 55, of Flushing, New York, after an undercover investigation at the Olive Spa, 345 Boston Post Road, police Chief Scott Nix said.

Police had received complaints from neighbors about "sexual noises" coming from the Olive Spa and a constant stream of men going in and out.

On Thursday, an undercover officer went in for a massage. When Wang asked if he wanted her to "finish" him, police arrested her.

Wang is charged with one count of sexual conduct for a fee.

Check back later for more information.

Play safe. Stay Safe.

JR.

Cat Al
02-06-16, 09:25
Wish your favorite Chinese AMP MILF a Happy New Year if you can find her. Most have fled back to Flushing for the weekend to be with their kids especially with Superbowl Weekend. Do not worry Grand ma is watching the store for them.

BlackBird26
02-06-16, 11:19
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/23-year-old-model-for-massagedates-you-wont-be-disappointed/33063021

Tried this girl yesterday and had a great time, just wanted to pass it on. Moved here a few months ago. Message me for any details. Will try others and post more reviews about it too.

WalterMitty
02-07-16, 05:27
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-super-bowl-companion/33062722

Cute normal white girl would love to spend the super bowl with one really nice special guy for conversation, watching the game and massage ONLY.

If you want to have me over, send me first name and cell number to arrange as the game is Sunday. Emails without name and number are not considered serious inquiries.

My rate for the game start to finish is $1 k.

Poster's age: 20.

PinayLuver
02-07-16, 11:36
Started out at the new place at 67 coddington. Tiny little spinner, mid twenties (I think) asked for a light massage and pretty much got a rub. Flipped over for more light rub, she wouldn't go near the goods, traced all around my flagpole but would not go for it. She claims it to be illegal and can't do it. I told her there was no trouble coming her way. Nope, nada she said DIY only. She said she would supply the oil but it had to be DIY. I told her no way, I can do that at home and if she cannot I wasn't doing it here. She actually seemed upset that I wasn't going to crank one out for her. She said she cannot do it. Paid her $60 her the hour. She said come back next time I'll give you a nice professional massage. Ain't going to happen. Next on to 59 codd cause I knew I could get a HE there. Drew Judy. Noting spectacular there either. Her massage is not good at all. She did put the effort into it. Standard finish with her for standard pricing. Nothing there that makes me want to go back. I asked her about Lily. Judy claims that Lily went back to China for awhile. Guess she was missing her family. I asked judy if lily was coming back she seemed to think so but didn't know when.

Thp.

Masseur2000
02-07-16, 13:41
Any try this out yet? I may go this week to check it out.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/5432074445.html

http://www.massageat22.com/

♥9829; European Body work ♥9829; GRAND OPENING ❣10083; (Braintree).

© craigslist. Map data © OpenStreetMap.

22 River st.

(google map).

Ladies and Gentleman!

Relieve Your stress.

Take time for yourself and relax with us.

We offer different style bodywork:

♥ Soft touch.

♥ Swedish.

♥ deep tissue.

♥ Sport.

Also offering cellulite improvement body work for ladies.

$ 45/30 minutes.

$ 70/60 minutes.

$ 110/90 minutes.

$ 150/120 minutes.

Cash only sorry.

We are here to serve your every need.

Our Spa is located right of 93 at exit 7 in Braintree to Washington street, and 15 minutes from Boston and Newton. Our skilled therapist body work will give you a full hour of relaxation in a clean private room.

We have private parking for your security.

We are open.

3 pm until 9 pm Monday to Friday.

10 am to 10 pm Weekends.

Please call or text for and appointment ,781-535-1718 ask for Eva from 12 pm to 9 pm.

No walk in for now (sorry).

We look forward to seeing you.

The phone is off from 9 pm to 12 pm Thank You.

Masseur2000
02-07-16, 13:59
Found myself driving by here last week and decided I'd pull in to test it out even though older reviews were not positive. Plus I needed a good massage more than anything else.

Drew Hannah (Asian). Tall, thin attractive and gave a very good massage. On the flip she was nowhere near my legs and I got the "all done. " Not a big deal so I up and went on my way.

No discussion of shower and no sign of Brazilians.

However, oddly enough, when I pulled in I was the only car in the lot. When I left you would have thought it would have been standing room only in the waiting room. Out of state plates and lot was full. Something must be positive there.

Downstairs chiropractor was closed at the time.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latina-todayprofessional-young-asian-and-brazilian-therapist-shower-available/20458260

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latina-todayprofessional-young-asian-and-brazilian-therapist-shower-available/20458260

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingyoung-professional-asian-therapists-hereshower-available/21889985

Latina todayprofessional Young Asian and Brazilian therapist ❤65039;10084;65039;Shower available❤65039;10084;65039; (9734;9734❤65039;10084;65039; - 25.

Posted: Sunday, February 7, 2016 10:43 AM.

Reply.

Latina todayprofessional Young Asian and Brazilian therapist ❤65039;10084;65039;Shower available❤65039;10084;65039; (9734;9734❤65039;10084;65039; - 25.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

We have nice and professional Brazilian Latina and Asian Therapists.

$70/ hr Professional Bodywork+ Hot Shower.

Clean, Comfortable Environment;.

Hot Towel and Oil;.

Shower and Parking Available.

857-333-3999 Monday-Sunday 10:00 AM-10:00 PM Legit professional servcices.

Poster's age: 25.

Post I'd: 20458260 boston.

OquaTanginWann
02-07-16, 15:32
Found myself driving by here last week and decided I'd pull in to test it out even though older reviews were not positive. Plus I needed a good massage more than anything else.

Drew Hannah (Asian). Tall, thin attractive and gave a very good massage. On the flip she was nowhere near my legs and I got the "all done. " Not a big deal so I up and went on my way.

No discussion of shower and no sign of Brazilians.

However, oddly enough, when I pulled in I was the only car in the lot. When I left you would have thought it would have been standing room only in the waiting room. Out of state plates and lot was full. Something must be positive there.

Downstairs chiropractor was closed at the time.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latina-todayprofessional-young-asian-and-brazilian-therapist-shower-available/20458260

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latina-todayprofessional-young-asian-and-brazilian-therapist-shower-available/20458260

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingyoung-professional-asian-therapists-hereshower-available/21889985

Posted: Sunday, February 7, 2016 10:43 AM.

Reply.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

We have nice and professional Brazilian Latina and Asian Therapists.

$70/ hr Professional Bodywork+ Hot Shower.

Clean, Comfortable Environment;.

Hot Towel and Oil;.

Shower and Parking Available.

857-333-3999 Monday-Sunday 10:00 AM-10:00 PM Legit professional servcices.

Poster's age: 25.

Post I'd: 20458260 boston.I've had the same experience here, no braziians to be seen and no HE. Oh well.

Stressed Out
02-07-16, 15:51
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-super-bowl-companion/33062722

Cute normal white girl would love to spend the super bowl with one really nice special guy for conversation, watching the game and massage ONLY.

If you want to have me over, send me first name and cell number to arrange as the game is Sunday. Emails without name and number are not considered serious inquiries.

My rate for the game start to finish is $1 k.

Poster's age: 20.Ok. Normal huh. Maybe it is me but you would have to be either a 25 on a scale of 1-10 to even THINK of asking for a grand for a massage date. Now if she was the hottest chick in the world and you spent the 3 hours in bed and you were in the 1% then we may have something to talk about LOL. But 1 K to watch a game and maybe a few minutes of 'massage only'. Next!

M Scores Easy
02-08-16, 15:11
Jennifer has been working here for at least three years now. She must have took some time off. She used to be one of my favorites. Over the years, she has become a bit disconnected. A lot of looking at the clock and fake "oh yes baby's". She is hot though. Definitely miss Coco. Loved her attitude, and much more playful.

Like going to this place because it is very clean and very little foot traffic in the vicinity on weekends. Saw Coco couple of times before she went to West Coast, Coco gave me the best massage I ever got at an AMP.

Dropped by on a Sunday and saw new girl Jennifer that has been there a week. Jennifer has a nice face with a nice be rack. I got the half hour $50 that came with a mediocre massage. She had no problem with OTC touching during the massage. On the flip asked for $1 for a naked HJ and we agreed on $. 6 that allowed access to the twins. The whole thing cost $1. 1 which seems kind of a rip off since there was no real massage.

Eligrn101
02-09-16, 09:22
Has anyone tried Cindy who operates a few doors down from Shirley at Hong Kong on Wash. Street? Advertises a lot on CL. Looking for an alternative to Shirley when I'm in the area and Shirley is busy.

Catnibbler
02-09-16, 10:00
Went there Friday night. Drew Cassie. Good massage, on flip got my usual DATY with an explosion between here sweet titties.

I'm a regular there so YMMV.

Stay safe.

Omfgboo
02-09-16, 13:17
Went there Friday night. Drew Cassie. Good massage, on flip got my usual DATY with an explosion between here sweet titties.

I'm a regular there so YMMV.

Stay safe.Is that the place in Malden? Do you have anyone to recommend there?

SlappinDaBass
02-09-16, 16:41
Jennifer has been working here for at least three years now. She must have took some time off. She used to be one of my favorites. Over the years, she has become a bit disconnected. A lot of looking at the clock and fake "oh yes baby's". She is hot though. Definitely miss Coco. Loved her attitude, and much more playful.I go here about once a month, last 2 times with Mia. She's good times, nude + anything on the outside including DATY for 1 or 1. 1 on top of the. 5 for hh. Very nice shape, very interactive and enthusiastic.

There was Erica who was older but good, but haven't seen her since sometime last year.

Catnibbler
02-10-16, 07:31
Is that the place in Malden? Do you have anyone to recommend there?Cassie, Lola or Angela. I know they will give you a good time.

Catnibbler
02-10-16, 07:32
I go here about once a month, last 2 times with Mia. She's good times, nude + anything on the outside including DATY for 1 or 1. 1 on top of the. 5 for hh. Very nice shape, very interactive and enthusiastic.

There was Erica who was older but good, but haven't seen her since sometime last year.For that kind of money you should get full service! I have.

SirPsychoSexy
02-10-16, 18:03
I was walking down Water St late this afternoon and dropped in during my break to see if Lilly was working tonight. Sadly, she was not but I was pleasantly greeted by Linda. Very friendly, late 30's, prettier than avrage in the face, good body, but what made me stop in my tracks was here amazing rack! I'm guessing a full see. Her extremely tight red bebe shirt accented them perfectly. She even did a little spin in place for me when I asked her name and complimented her.

If I were to guess she was 5'-6", 120 lbs (20 of that breast meat LOL), late 30's, pleasant face, good English, good body, very playful. I'd give her a 7 out of 10 on looks and attitude.

I'm going to try to block out some time with her this week.

SPS.

Stressed Out
02-10-16, 18:36
Has anyone tried the new Thai Place at 220 W Squantum St in Qtown? Had a grand opening ad the other day. Still trying to find another Thai who can do the traditional Thai stretch. Thanks!!

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/5440488629.html

Member #5013
02-10-16, 21:02
I go here about once a month, last 2 times with Mia. She's good times, nude + anything on the outside including DATY for 1 or 1. 1 on top of the. 5 for hh. Very nice shape, very interactive and enthusiastic.

There was Erica who was older but good, but haven't seen her since sometime last year.I've been there with the same tip requested and passed. I understand the initial excitement of a decent looking lady willing to take off all her clothes and letting you touch her. But for that price you should be getting a BJ and FS. They charge it because you pay it. I always walk into places ready to walk out with a horrible massage and no HE and leaving 10-20 tip tops if they start throwing out those requests.

BB.

SlappinDaBass
02-10-16, 22:41
I've been there with the same tip requested and passed. I understand the initial excitement of a decent looking lady willing to take off all her clothes and letting you touch her. But for that price you should be getting a BJ and FS. They charge it because you pay it. I always walk into places ready to walk out with a horrible massage and no HE and leaving 10-20 tip tops if they start throwing out those requests.

BB.BB. I appreciate the feedback, I had a feeling I was probably overpaying. But. I don't know of any other options on the north shore as far as AMPs go AND it has been worth it to me. I used to partake in BP escorts but that's so hit or miss and much more risky, I want to stick with AMPs. Any guidance regarding other spots up here is appreciated.

Leporello
02-11-16, 22:39
Has anyone tried the new Thai Place at 220 W Squantum St in Qtown? Had a grand opening ad the other day. Still trying to find another Thai who can do the traditional Thai stretch. Thanks!!

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/5440488629.htmlBeen once. Massage training the same as at Chaba Thai and Galen St. Young pretty and untouchable when kneeling at ones feet.

Same results, uninspired massage. Dialogue from the same textbook: hoe much you tip?

UnlimitedPops
02-12-16, 01:42
BB. I appreciate the feedback, I had a feeling I was probably overpaying. But. I don't know of any other options on the north shore as far as AMPs go AND it has been worth it to me. I used to partake in BP escorts but that's so hit or miss and much more risky, I want to stick with AMPs. Any guidance regarding other spots up here is appreciated.North shore isn't far to Asian May. I believe she is at the broader of MA and NH. 2 for good massage and FS. PM for details.

Member #5013
02-12-16, 09:07
BB. I appreciate the feedback, I had a feeling I was probably overpaying. But. I don't know of any other options on the north shore as far as AMPs go AND it has been worth it to me. I used to partake in BP escorts but that's so hit or miss and much more risky, I want to stick with AMPs. Any guidance regarding other spots up here is appreciated.Lotus in Danvers, the place on the lynnway and Holistic in Revere will all give you a good massage and ending but their clothes stay on. I never leave more than $40 for an HJ. You will have to venture out of the Northshore area for more bang for your buck.

BB.

SlappinDaBass
02-12-16, 16:08
Lotus in Danvers, the place on the lynnway and Holistic in Revere will all give you a good massage and ending but their clothes stay on. I never leave more than $40 for an HJ. You will have to venture out of the Northshore area for more bang for your buck.

BB.My understanding from reading the forum is that Lotus in Danvers is just a fully clothed tug at the end. But I'll go check them out.

Ridgid
02-12-16, 18:19
Lotus in Danvers, the place on the lynnway and Holistic in Revere will all give you a good massage and ending but their clothes stay on. I never leave more than $40 for an HJ. You will have to venture out of the Northshore area for more bang for your buck.

BB.Lotus is not always a "hit". Went once with a friend. He left frustrated. I left very happy, and LMAO on the ride home.

R

Member #5013
02-12-16, 19:16
My understanding from reading the forum is that Lotus in Danvers is just a fully clothed tug at the end. But I'll go check them out.Really? Where did you hear that?

BB.

NShoreTallGuy
02-12-16, 20:31
My understanding from reading the forum is that Lotus in Danvers is just a fully clothed tug at the end. But I'll go check them out.That was my experience recently- fully clothed.

No tease until just before flip. Ending wasn't bad for fully clothed. Had worse.

Didn't ask about $.

Catnibbler
02-12-16, 23:24
New place in Stoneham. 271 main st. Called up made app. With Wendy. Got there knocked on door and woman opened door and said they where busy now to come back later. Boy was I pissed. Woman who opened door looked like Wendy from old wakefield spot. Texted her back and gave her some shit. She apologized and said she would take me first next time! Bla bla bla. Like I will ever give them the chance. To many places around to take anyone's crap. I never really cared for Wendy that much anyways. Just my opinion.

Stay Safe.

MrHappy1823
02-13-16, 04:49
BB. I appreciate the feedback, I had a feeling I was probably overpaying. But. I don't know of any other options on the north shore as far as AMPs go AND it has been worth it to me. I used to partake in BP escorts but that's so hit or miss and much more risky, I want to stick with AMPs. Any guidance regarding other spots up here is appreciated.I lived in the nore shore area I had my fair share of good and bad AMP or brazil. At the beginning before I was on CL looking for massages then I landed on rubmaps. What a waste of money on membership, between lynn, revere, to danvers theres not much I travel up north close to nh or I go down ri for a good AMP with plenty more to offer than just fully clothes and classic HJ, keep exploring its a hit and miss even I don't have a favorite place to go.

NShoreTallGuy
02-13-16, 08:08
I have been thinking of trying something a little different - 4 hands massage.

The $ adds up so I am not sure that it will end up being worth it.

Of course, I would like it to be double the fun but maybe that's asking too much!

Maybe a little interaction between the two. Comfortable in front of each other.

Anyone have any good or bad experiences? Tips?

Please pm or share here. Thanks!

Ace In Natick
02-13-16, 11:17
Meridian seems to be legit and JJS is problematic at best. Does anybody any knowledge of Relax Spa? Would like to try but don't want to waste my time or money. PM if you want.

Thanks.

ArchersTarget
02-13-16, 11:52

Of course, I would like it to be double the fun but maybe that's asking too much!

Please pm or share here. Thanks!Iv'e tried and and wouldn't do it again. I paid for 4 hands upfront and both girls were very nice but I had FS with just one while the other just massaged me so I tipped one for FS and tipped the other for just the massage and she got pissed. I would only stick with the one unless you have a lot of funds and don't really care. Just my input.

Big Head
02-13-16, 14:18
Meridian seems to be legit and JJS is problematic at best. Does anybody any knowledge of Relax Spa? Would like to try but don't want to waste my time or money. PM if you want.

Thanks.Relax has been reviewed here more than once, I reviewed it also.

-BH.

MishMash
02-13-16, 14:43
Stopped in the other night and got the bigger girl. Halfway through someone comes in and she has them stay and occupy another room. Comes back and after 10 min tells me to flip. She starts and I'm just not finishing. She goes on for 20 min and starts pleading "too strong! Help me. You want to touch?" I pull out her titties and start suckling. She does the same to me and finally at 1:05 mark I let go. She starts hurrying to clean up and complains to me that the other guy has now been laying in wait for a half hour.

Sorry!

That made my night. Who knew thinking of Hillary would come in useful at an AMP?

Siftysifty
02-13-16, 15:00

Thanks.Hi Ace Been there twice Had Angela 1/2 hr 40 and 40 Lot's of teasing No massage at all.

I will repeat.

Steve Naive
02-13-16, 18:05
Got there knocked on door and woman opened door and said they where busy now to come back later. Boy was I pissed. Ever thought of calling ahead to avoid disappointment?

Woody32
02-13-16, 18:33
Relax has been reviewed here more than once, I reviewed it also.

-BH.What he said.

Woody32
02-13-16, 18:37
Stopped in the other night and got the bigger girl. Halfway through someone comes in and she has them stay and occupy another room. Comes back and after 10 min tells me to flip. She starts and I'm just not finishing. She goes on for 20 min and starts pleading "too strong! Help me. You want to touch?" I pull out her titties and start suckling. She does the same to me and finally at 1:05 mark I let go. She starts hurrying to clean up and complains to me that the other guy has now been laying in wait for a half hour.

Sorry!

That made my night. Who knew thinking of Hillary would come in useful at an AMP?I've been thinking about trumps wife!

BigDaddyJohnG
02-13-16, 18:42

Sorry!

That made my night. Who knew thinking of Hillary would come in useful at an AMP?Easily one of the best posts I have ever read here. Tip of the hat!

Omfgboo
02-13-16, 19:37

Sorry!

That made my night. Who knew thinking of Hillary would come in useful at an AMP?I've been here quite a bit in the last 3 months, and love it. What was the name of the girl you saw? Was she at least young?

GuyFrom
02-14-16, 00:19
I've been here quite a bit in the last 3 months, and love it. What was the name of the girl you saw? Was she at least young?I looked at rubmaps but had no luck with a massage place on comm ave in Allston.

OquaTanginWann
02-14-16, 12:50

Please pm or share here. Thanks!I've had a 4 hands at GT in the city of champs, so YMMV is only with this place. My experience was similar to Archers in that one girl did the deed and the other just kind of stood there and massaged my shoulders. I had dreamed it would be much more sensual than it was. I wouldn't spend your money.

Herow
02-14-16, 12:55
Because it's actually in Brookline, on Comm Ave, called Lilly's. Same ownership as another place in Waltham. Dependable places, typically cute girls (the younger ones aren't as good at what you want done tho, quite often), and 99% HE only. But a good HE with plenty of teasing.

I looked at rubmaps but had no luck with a massage place on comm ave in Allston.

Enjoy65
02-14-16, 21:15
Cassie, Lola or Angela. I know they will give you a good time.I am not much of an AMP guy but was up for a massage and was near swan so I gave it a try.

Called first, got there and drew Amy. Pretty lady, guessing 30's. Was getting a very good massage, some nice tease and then she leaves to answer door. Next thing I know she comes back in room with another girl. Smaller girl and older but nice enough. I got the switch as a regular walked in. I wasn't happy but made the best of it. This girls name (best I could tell) is Hi ah.

She did a nice job with the massage, aggressive tease, utc top / bottom (no fiv though). Over all a good time. If I do go back to an AMP it will be this place. I did really like how Amy looked, wish I got to finish with her.

As always Enjoy.

MickPK
02-14-16, 23:04
Close to Arlington line. 2 Places there now. Stopped by both. 3rd Floor busy so I stopped by 2nd floor, older woman, totally fell out of the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down. Definitely not happening. Decided to call third floor and made appointment for a bit later. Lisa, low forties (provider, petite, looked good in the spandex like pants.

Decent medium strong pressure, on the flip got the pat and asked "you like" similar to earlier review. UTC access, decent finish and cleanup. . 45 hour + . 4. No complaints. Would repeat. Great price while it lasts.I checked this place out recently, met with Lisa also, my guess is older than your estimate and she benefits in the looks department from comparison to Nancy on the 2nd floor. Massage was fair, not as good as Nancy's (based on my recollection of one session with her last year) but I believe with more menu options. Would probably repeat, especially with the competitive pricing.

Spaz2580
02-15-16, 01:38
That was quick. Went there a few weeks ago and got the younger provider. Guessed they wouldn't be open much longer just based on previous AMP at that location. I even warned the.

Masseuse that the previous owner was busted about 2 years ago.

It seems that the Town of Sudbury is not going to let the AMP issue go.

Two notes: 1.) She was 55. Wow, never know it from the posts. 2.) Check back later for more information. !

This was in the MetroWest Daily News this morning:

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/article/20160205/NEWS/160207312/0/breaking_ajax

Woman arrested after prostitution sting in Sudbury.

Email print Comment.

By Norman Miller.

Daily News Staff.

Posted Feb. 5, 2016 at 11:01 AM.

A New York woman is scheduled to be arraigned today in Framingham District Court on a prostitution charge, Sudbury Police said.

Sudbury Police arrested Ju Xiang Wang, 55, of Flushing, New York, after an undercover investigation at the Olive Spa, 345 Boston Post Road, police Chief Scott Nix said.

Police had received complaints from neighbors about "sexual noises" coming from the Olive Spa and a constant stream of men going in and out.

On Thursday, an undercover officer went in for a massage. When Wang asked if he wanted her to "finish" him, police arrested her.

Wang is charged with one count of sexual conduct for a fee.

Check back later for more information.

Play safe. Stay Safe.

JR.

Jack A Dogov
02-15-16, 10:58
Based on a few good reports here I paid a visit to Swan in Malden. I was greeted by Cassie. She took me to the room and took the house fee and I assumed she was to be my masseuse. I get ready and lay down and she comes back in with another woman that she introduces as Helen. Cassie tells me that Helen will take care of me and that her English isn't good. I figure why not so I agree and Cassie leaves. Helen starts in on the massage and it's not terrible but not great either. After a few minutes I hear the door open and hear Helen and Cassie talking to each other softly in Chinese. This goes on for a few minutes and then I raise my head to see Cassie standing right in front of me. She tells me that I am going to have two girls take care of me for the same price. Well I'm not going to refuse that so they start in. Cassie's massage was great and as she was massaging me she would speak to Helen in Chinese and tap certain areas of my back and then demonstrate what to do. As she was doing this Helen kept a decent massage going on my legs. I realized that Helen is new and doesn't have much experience (more on that in a bit) and this is why I was getting the two for one deal. I was a teaching subject. Unfortunately the two girl massage only lasted about fifteen minutes or so because another customer showed up. After telling me "Enjoy honey" Cassie left to take care of him. The rest of the massage was decent with Helen trying to do what Cassie showed her and asking me every five minutes or so "Okay?" (It turns out that Helen's English consists of "Okay?" and not much more.) She did some hot stone work which was the highlight and felt fantastic. No real tease to speak of and she then motioned for me to flip. Well I have to give her an "A" for effort but she really had no idea how to give a HJ. I had to guide her and show her what to do. She also tired very quickly. Several times I'd get close and then she'd get tired and stop or change her technique to something that didn't feel all that great. I would guide her again and get her back on rhythm. Because of this I lasted much longer than I normally do. Eventually with a little assist from me a satisfactory conclusion was reached. She did a nice cleanup and I noticed she was out of breath and sweating. I playfully fanned her with a towel and she laughed. When I gave her the tip she looked at it incredulously and grabbed me in a very tight hug saying "thank you thank you thank you" over and over. She walked me out and with a final hug and another round of "thank you thank you thank" you I was on my way. Despite her shortcomings I think she has potential and I hope she learns and gets better. If I repeat at Swan I will call ahead and try to get Cassie next time. 60/40.

Seemnow30
02-15-16, 11:39
H&G on Rt 1 near 128 (South of Boston) advertises on craigslist, anybody have any info.

Seemnow30
02-15-16, 12:05
Not worth going here, was in the area and I tried it but no extras and no help given by the masseuse. Damage was 40/40. Place is in residential neighborhood with just a few stores by themselves so location isn't the best either.

SirPsychoSexy
02-15-16, 14:10
I went back to visit big tits Linda today but this time she said her name was Angela. Only going to be there for another week before heading to Flushing. I went with the 30 and was not disappointed. There was 20 min of tease and 10 min of fun! Great 2 hand technique. As always very complimentary and pretty good dirty talk till pop.

OTC allowed but nothing else offered. I had to see / feel them big see' so I coughed up another 10.

I'd say late 30's, pleasant face, nice body, great rack! Pretty good English, she could hold a conversation. I didn't have to repeat or talk with my hands at all LOL.

Body = 7.

Environment = 5 (rooms with doors a +).

Attitude = 8.

Face = 7.

Release & Cleanup = 8. 5.

50+40 = hugs and smiles. I'd definitely repeat.

SPS.

Jake888
02-15-16, 16:26
Great report, thanks.

UnlimitedPops
02-15-16, 17:14
Hi Ace Been there twice Had Angela 1/2 hr 40 and 40 Lot's of teasing No massage at all.

I will repeat.Thanks for the great intel for Natick. I went to Naomi spa last month. Had a HH session. I was going to try something beyond the menu, but as soon as the lady discovered I was able to speak her language too. She got quite relaxed with me, while I got nervous. I have a feeling she has something beyond the menu. But I was too shy to ask. I should had kept taking in English.

Anyone has intel about Naomi, please share a bit. Thanks a lot!

Thor369
02-15-16, 18:14
Aout a month ago I planned on checking out Mali thai spa, but the were not answering there phone. I drove by and saw a sign on the door that read the were closed for vacation and would reopen in February. I called last week and still no answer. I was in the area today and decided to check it out. Still closed with the vacation sign, and this sign as well:

I also drove by another thai place in Braintree, the one that use to be one of Jolin's places and it had the same sign as well on the door.

M Scores Easy
02-17-16, 09:34
I recently went to Bedford (middlesex). Drew a cute chubby named Jessica, I believe. She gives a real nice massage and he. I was wondering if anyone else experienced her. I've walked in couple times since but she's always off. I'd like to know if anything else may be on table. PM is ok.

Wraye
02-17-16, 11:23
New girl terrible. Think her name was kitty or kitten. If you go there try to get Yu Yu or one of the regulars. Two smaller providers very nice. I don't know who she replaced in the rotation but it's not good. Bad massage, started upping price. No tease just negotiations. Bottom line new girl awful.

Pistol Pete 1
02-17-16, 18:18

There was Erica who was older but good, but haven't seen her since sometime last year.Saw mixed reviews of this place and as sometimes happens, the little head makes the decision and gave it a shot. Easy to find in.

An office building. Asked for Jennifer, was told "She busy, you have me. Lisa". Went for HH, undressed on the table, half ass.

Massage for about 10 minutes. Upon Flip, top off, attempted bottoms too, I said no ty, then the "hurry up someone's waiting".

Started. Complete turn off. I said, if you rush me out of here and short my time, I won't come back, she smiled and kept.

Going. Truth was, I just wasn't turned on by her either. Finished up and.

Wished I went elsewhere instantly. Damage. 1.

Cleanliness: 8.

Looks: 6.

Body:7.

Massage: 3.

Won't return.

Olepapa
02-17-16, 18:57
Thanks for the great intel for Natick. I went to Naomi spa last month. Had a HH session. I was going to try something beyond the menu, but as soon as the lady discovered I was able to speak her language too. She got quite relaxed with me, while I got nervous. I have a feeling she has something beyond the menu. But I was too shy to ask. I should had kept taking in English.

Anyone has intel about Naomi, please share a bit. Thanks a lot!Naomi Spa is closed now per Framingham Board of Health. Sign on door states this. There is also a large "For Rent" sign on their front window, so I conclude the closing is permanent; at least at this location and most likely of they do reopen it will NOT be in Framingham.

CandyMan555
02-17-16, 21:28
Called today at 430 she said come at 5 pm I get there and call and she said busy come back in 45 minutes, once inside I could not find out where they were located as this is an office building with stores on the bottom and apartments on the top floors Can someone tell me where they are located in the building? Thanks.

Motoman36
02-17-16, 21:41
Called today at 430 she said come at 5 pm I get there and call and she said busy come back in 45 minutes, once inside I could not find out where they were located as this is an office building with stores on the bottom and apartments on the top floors Can someone tell me where they are located in the building? Thanks.Walk in 157 from street, toward rear of lobby up steps or ramp and ring bell at door on right.

CleoBos
02-18-16, 00:26
Walk in 157 from street, toward rear of lobby up steps or ramp and ring bell at door on right.This place is fucking retarted. Every time I went there, the dog would be either in the room trying to jump into the bed or will be constantly barking by the door. The ceiling is / was missing from the primary massage room for a while and I wonder if they have a hidden camera out there. Can't rule out when the police station is less than 100 ft away from it.

Some women are old and worn out but you might like them if its your thing.

Stay safe.

Marauder69
02-18-16, 09:41
New girl terrible. Think her name was kitty or kitten. If you go there try to get Yu Yu or one of the regulars. Two smaller providers very nice. I don't know who she replaced in the rotation but it's not good. Bad massage, started upping price. No tease just negotiations. Bottom line new girl awful.Thanks for the update. Was planning on going there but found out Sa-Sa was no longer there. She was great to me, we just sort of connected. If anyone knows were she is or if she.

Shows up at another place let us know.

UnlimitedPops
02-18-16, 13:27
Oh. No.

Thanks for the info. Seems like, F'm is officially a green town now.

Naomi Spa is closed now per Framingham Board of Health. Sign on door states this. There is also a large "For Rent" sign on their front window, so I conclude the closing is permanent; at least at this location and most likely of they do reopen it will NOT be in Framingham.

Cat Al
02-18-16, 18:22
On an occasion us mongers do need to seek the services of a professional massage store such as Sunrise.

Massage and I am forever grateful for their existance. This massage store is very nice inside with well trained LMTs. They actually listen to you. Besides being very clean it offers a fantastic heated massage table to relax you weary bones on. There are some decent places to go to after you have gotten a shorted lame massage at you favorite AMP.

BlownTop
02-18-16, 21:39
I saw a great looking girl with tribal ink on her chest. Didn't catch her name (anyone know?) I'm definitely going to try and get her again. Pm for details.

I wonder if the murder at the bar downstairs will cause any problems?

Coronet66
02-18-16, 23:19
H&G on Rt 1 near 128 (South of Boston) advertises on craigslist, anybody have any info.Yeah, been there 3 times. Completely legit so far as I can tell. Good massage though If that's what you want.

Herow
02-19-16, 00:40
On an occasion us mongers do need to seek the services of a professional massage store such as Sunrise.

Massage and I am forever grateful for their existance. This massage store is very nice inside with well trained LMTs. They actually listen to you. Besides being very clean it offers a fantastic heated massage table to relax you weary bones on. There are some decent places to go to after you have gotten a shorted lame massage at you favorite AMP.Annnnnd you are telling us this because.

MrHappy1823
02-19-16, 03:51
Asian massage in woburn area the only hit you will get on BP.

Ok first I thought this place was like a office building or so, after calling I made an appointment for 1 hour.

She said ok and she will text me the address.A quick google map led me to woburn mall hmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm?
Also she text me the price which was 140 $ and I told her, you're back page ad says 60 $ then she text back
Saying 60 for massage and 140 for FS I'm like ok 140 for massage and FS? She said no 140 for FS and 60 for massage.
So 200 for massage and FS. Ok get to the point.
A google of her number shows no hits of any reviews and I decided to take a plunge but also there was some red flag.
How ever I'm familiar with woburn mall area and don't remember any massage parlors.
So when I got the woburn mall area I call her and she told me to go to the red roof hotel and she will wait outside for me.
I'm like ok I will call you back I am driving right now, right when she said to go to the hotel I scooted out and block her number.
If any one tried her please share some thoughts, I know theres been some sting operations where you get led to a hotel and then you get busted by great big uncle.
I was sketchy enough that I didn't want to take the plunged and see what's on the other side of the curtain, but a hotel visit wasn't for me.

Happy hunting guys.

MrHappy1823
02-19-16, 03:55

Massage and I am forever grateful for their existance. This massage store is very nice inside with well trained LMTs. They actually listen to you. Besides being very clean it offers a fantastic heated massage table to relax you weary bones on. There are some decent places to go to after you have gotten a shorted lame massage at you favorite AMP.Well there is some places that I do repeat and offers bone pinching massage and the ending was nice too.

Those are the places I like to repeat, aside from legit places I don't feel like visiting nothing to ponder about I minus well go in there blind folded.

HappyDave
02-19-16, 10:48
I saw a great looking girl with tribal ink on her chest. Didn't catch her name (anyone know?) I'm definitely going to try and get her again. Pm for details.

I wonder if the murder at the bar downstairs will cause any problems?I'm guessing this is Randolph your talking about.

BillyPilgrim
02-19-16, 12:44
Wow, huge red flags all over the place! Quoting a price for FS over the phone? Meet you outside? Almost unheard of among Asian AAMP or hotel providers.

The Woburn PD is well known for running sting operations.

Maybe they are legit, but I think you made the right call.

Asian massage in woburn area the only hit you will get on BP.

Ok first I thought this place was like a office building or so, after calling I made an appointment for 1 hour.

She said ok and she will text me the address.A quick google map led me to woburn mall hmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm?
Also she text me the price which was 140 $ and I told her, you're back page ad says 60 $ then she text back
Saying 60 for massage and 140 for FS I'm like ok 140 for massage and FS? She said no 140 for FS and 60 for massage.
So 200 for massage and FS. Ok get to the point.
A google of her number shows no hits of any reviews and I decided to take a plunge but also there was some red flag.
How ever I'm familiar with woburn mall area and don't remember any massage parlors.
So when I got the woburn mall area I call her and she told me to go to the red roof hotel and she will wait outside for me.
I'm like ok I will call you back I am driving right now, right when she said to go to the hotel I scooted out and block her number.
If any one tried her please share some thoughts, I know theres been some sting operations where you get led to a hotel and then you get busted by great big uncle.
I was sketchy enough that I didn't want to take the plunged and see what's on the other side of the curtain, but a hotel visit wasn't for me.

Happy hunting guys.

Shamless1
02-19-16, 16:00
I have seen news accounts of that hotel being a prime sting operation. If it were me anyone says to meet there say ahhhh noooooooooooo thanks

Wow, huge red flags all over the place! Quoting a price for FS over the phone? Meet you outside? Almost unheard of among Asian AAMP or hotel providers.

Maybe they are legit, but I think you made the right call..

Stressed Out
02-19-16, 17:22
Naomi Spa is closed now per Framingham Board of Health. Sign on door states this. There is also a large "For Rent" sign on their front window, so I conclude the closing is permanent; at least at this location and most likely of they do reopen it will NOT be in Framingham.Was hoping that after the initial closings by the fucktards at the BOH there would be some less attention paid but alas it looks like they are on a mission. I would guess they will open somewhere cause we all know you can't keep these places down for long.

Stressed Out
02-19-16, 17:24

Maybe they are legit, but I think you made the right call.I wouldn't go near a hotel in either Burl or Woburn. Not saying something will happen but too many anecdotal evidence of stings. Interestingly not many have made the news since the killing awhile ago.

BlownTop
02-19-16, 18:18
I'm guessing this is Randolph your talking about.I have been there a few times. Always had a great time! I did notice about a 1" hole in the ceiling tile & the tile was crooked makes me paranoid they are videotaping.

You guys think these places are videotaping us? I never thought they would because it incriminates them too, but it definatly got me thinking!

Ambrose
02-19-16, 18:22
I went looking for this place 2 nights ago but couldn't find it. It's at 223 Harrison, so I walked up Harrison, the road split and I checked out both roads to no avail. Anyone have an idea where it is and how to get to it? Number is listed on BP ending in 1431. I don't know if it's ok to list the full number, I called but they weren't any help with directions.

HappyDave
02-19-16, 19:33
I have been there a few times. Always had a great time! I did notice about a 1" hole in the ceiling tile & the tile was crooked makes me paranoid they are videotaping.

You guys think these places are videotaping us? I never thought they would because it incriminates them too, but it definatly got me thinking!Most the places you can see not only the cameras but also the monitor screen. I was in Randolph myself a little over a year ago and remember seeing cameras and the screen. Been in the hobby over ten years and other than mongers sneaking a shot in a room never heard of a provider taping in a room though I have suspected there were cameras. Those of you going back to the heavenly Angle and Amy set up must remember the magical window between Amys room and Angles.

Jim Mack
02-19-16, 21:24
Thanks for the update. Was planning on going there but found out Sa-Sa was no longer there. She was great to me, we just sort of connected. If anyone knows were she is or if she.

Shows up at another place let us know.I've noticed they have a neon sign in their window that says "Massage", instead of the usual work around of Bodywork. Unless they are all LMTs, they run the risk of unwanted attention.

MrHappy1823
02-20-16, 01:36
Did anyone noticd the AMP place in stoneham. The number led to wendy phone. I notice she hadn't pick up her phone lately. Did she relocate from tewks. Also its Chinese new year around this time I think she went to visit her family at her country. Has anyone seen her lately.

MrHappy1823
02-20-16, 01:39
Theres a AMP in middleton 70 for table shower and massage. Ok looking ladies and you will hear bunch of gun shots. Area is near a shooting range. Massage was very good, release is ok 40 $ tip for good attiude and respectful was not short on the hour either more details just pm me senior gents.

Catnibbler
02-20-16, 07:19
Did anyone noticd the AMP place in stoneham. The number led to wendy phone. I notice she hadn't pick up her phone lately. Did she relocate from tewks. Also its Chinese new year around this time I think she went to visit her family at her country. Has anyone seen her lately.Wendy left for Hong Kong last Sunday. Yes that is her new place in Stoneham.

PinayLuver
02-20-16, 11:21
I went looking for this place 2 nights ago but couldn't find it. It's at 223 Harrison, so I walked up Harrison, the road split and I checked out both roads to no avail. Anyone have an idea where it is and how to get to it? Number is listed on BP ending in 1431. I don't know if it's ok to list the full number, I called but they weren't any help with directions.The numbers start low nearest to the city. Try walking down Harrison in or near the tufts area.

THp.

PinayLuver
02-20-16, 11:24
I have been there a few times. Always had a great time! I did notice about a 1" hole in the ceiling tile & the tile was crooked makes me paranoid they are videotaping.

You guys think these places are videotaping us? I never thought they would because it incriminates them too, but it definatly got me thinking!I have noticed a camera screen here as well. I don't know if the rooms have cams. I think the cams are for the rest of the building that they are in especially the front door.

Member #5912
02-20-16, 14:57
I did notice about a 1" hole in the ceiling tile & the tile was crooked makes me paranoid they are videotaping.

You guys think these places are videotaping us? I never thought they would because it incriminates them too, but it definatly got me thinking!Depends if there's a market for the videos. If there is I wouldn't put it past them.

A couple of things have happened to me in RI that made me wonder too. I posted about this months ago and another member chimed in saying that he had heard of a spa in western MA where the mamasam was letting guys pay to watch other guys during their session through a peephole. WTF.

Paulc153
02-20-16, 15:06
Depends if there's a market for the videos. If there is I wouldn't put it past them.

A couple of things have happened to me in RI that made me wonder too. I posted about this months ago and another member chimed in saying that he had heard of a spa in western MA where the mamasam was letting guys pay to watch other guys during their session through a peephole. WTF.I noticed a small hole in the wall which was covered from the other side of the wall at the now defunct Main Spa in Pawtucket. It was the place that opened briefly and closed within a couple of months when Providence started cracking down on the spas. As for paying to peep on others. That's lame and IMHO not what I'd prefer to spend my money on. Why pay to watch someone else be happy?

Ambrose
02-20-16, 21:28
The numbers start low nearest to the city. Try walking down Harrison in or near the tufts area.

THp.Yes, I found it today and thank you for the response.

FroHike
02-21-16, 00:59
There are a lot of shady looking "Massage surprise" videos on you porn and tube8 etc. Some with very low production value that make you think they may be real bootleg voyeur videos. Who do you sue if that happens to be true?

Depends if there's a market for the videos. If there is I wouldn't put it past them.

A couple of things have happened to me in RI that made me wonder too. I posted about this months ago and another member chimed in saying that he had heard of a spa in western MA where the mamasam was letting guys pay to watch other guys during their session through a peephole. WTF.

Big Head
02-21-16, 08:05
I do not know for sure, but my instinct tells me that if they do install cameras, it is probably done for monitoring new customers, not commercial videotaping. Based on the hidden cam AMP videos I have seen so far on porn sites, it looks to me that is done by some clever customers, not the providers.

-BH.

JohnReid
02-21-16, 08:51
In all my time frequenting AMP's I have only had one incident a few years back that made me paranoid about video taping a session. The worker would have her laptop in the room and be watching Chinese programs and mute them during my visit. That in itself never bothered me until someone mentioned the cam feature on laptops on this forum. However, as I became more familiar with various workers and owners my nervousness was put aside.

To the best of my knowledge the only cameras that are in use at most AMP's are entry way type security cameras. And some of those are just for show, they don't have a DVR backup.

I always thought it strange that in the Town of Framingham's Body Works Guidelines video security cameras were forbidden. Especially since every other type of business is encouraged to have security cameras. They certainly had no concern for the girls' safety and well being. I often wondered who they were trying to protect. (hint, hint).

But of course, as always, due diligence should always be used in these matters.

Stay Safe,

JR.

MishMash
02-21-16, 09:29
Yes, I found it today and thank you for the response.They put a neon sign in the window recently to let you know.

SirPsychoSexy
02-21-16, 09:33
I did a quick AMP recon late yesretday to see who was Working.

1419 Hancock.

I want to say she said Ju-Ju (definitely 2 syllables) as you can tell, very little english and communication was impossible but she was very attractive. I'm guessing early 30's, pleasant face, great body, big 80's hair, black high heels, and she was wearing a very short, black, summer dress with toned bare legs (and assume easy access) An easy 7. 5-8 on looks and sexiness. I may try to get back to see her this weekend.

2 Wollaston.

Linda, I'd say mid 40's, short, very conservative looking, kind of average. Head to toe in layers of clothes. Pass.

2 Billings.

Made the mistake of showing up at dinner. 2 typical, average looking, middle age women eating what smelled like fish intestines that was just heated up in the microwave. The smell was so awful I had to get out of there. It's so small of a place I think that smell would permeate every room. - pass.

59 Coddington.

Judy. Enough said. Although, she did straighten her hair and looked pretty good but. Been there, done that. Pass.

1147 Hancock.

Front door at the street level was surprisingly open but stood there hitting buttons on intercom system with no buzz in to the second door. To be honest with you, I couldn't even tell if I was hitting the right button. The text was soooo small and worn away (written in pencil). If anybody knows the secret of getting in other than standing there, looking like a boob, waiting for somebody to leave or come in. Let me know!

496 Hancock.

Greeted by older, surprisingly tall mamason. As soon a s I walked in, I got "you try new girl" as she waved her hand across the room to a deer in headlights, short, not very attractive, late 20 year old. I asked her name but mamson answered with. Her name Lilly, she new, you like? I politely excused myself and said I would be back later after work. I told her I was just seeing who would be working tonight. I seriously didn't want to deal with a newbie. Pass.

141 Water.

Angela, very excited to see me again since my last visit earlier in the week. See my older post for any info on her. Needless to say, fun time but absolutly no extras. Still worth it! She looked good in her tight, black, bebe shirt and yoga pants. As always, very flirty and touchy / feely. I know it's all a show but I'm a sucker and will probably be back for a 30 rub.

So boys and girls, if I were to visit anybody this weekend, I would recommend either Angela or or Ju-Ju. Both pretty much a gurantee with walking away with hugs, smiles, and for some strange reason, a mini-bottle of water LOL!

SPS.

Yello Tail
02-21-16, 16:34
Yes, I found it today and thank you for the response.Was it worth the visit?

NorthOfTown
02-21-16, 17:29
The note on her door said that she would return, March 6, I believe.

Wendy left for Hong Kong last Sunday. Yes that is her new place in Stoneham.

Ambrose
02-21-16, 17:46
Was it worth the visit?I only did a recon visit because I had a massage earlier in the day but I will be going back soon, everything seemed good.

FroHike
02-21-16, 18:56
I guess everyone has forgotten about the Zumba girl up in Maine- offering "massage. " She had a hidden cam being monitored remotely and recorded by a guy a hundred miles away. Supposedly for her safety. Of coarse her videos were all over the place some with unsuspecting guys included.

If you suspect something you are probably right.

In all my time frequenting AMP's I have only had one incident a few years back that made me paranoid about video taping a session. The worker would have her laptop in the room and be watching Chinese programs and mute them during my visit. That in itself never bothered me until someone mentioned the cam feature on laptops on this forum. However, as I became more familiar with various workers and owners my nervousness was put aside.

To the best of my knowledge the only cameras that are in use at most AMP's are entry way type security cameras. And some of those are just for show, they don't have a DVR backup.

I always thought it strange that in the Town of Framingham's Body Works Guidelines video security cameras were forbidden. Especially since every other type of business is encouraged to have security cameras. They certainly had no concern for the girls' safety and well being. I often wondered who they were trying to protect. (hint, hint).

But of course, as always, due diligence should always be used in these matters.

Stay Safe,

JR.

Jack A Dogov
02-21-16, 20:53
I went to Blue Moon in Quincy again. I was hoping to see Nini again but she wasn't there that day and I drew Lucy. Not the prettiest girl on the block but she was smiling and was friendly so I stayed. Massage was really good. She did some great work on my back especially my upper back. Work on my legs was okay with some obvious contact being made several times when she worked my thighs and glutes. Tease was a little odd as she first covered me with a towel and was doing soft touch through it. It wasn't unpleasant but it really didn't do much. After a few minutes she removed the towel and went into a very nice but short tease. She had me flip and teased some more, getting close but always going around junior. She eventually took hold of him lightly and asked me what I would tip. I really hate when they do this and at first just told her not to worry. She kept pushing for an amount and I sat up and told her to forget it and made to leave. She stopped me and held up six fingers. I laughed and said it was too much. I held up four and she made a face and again held up six so I started to get up to leave again. She smiled and nodded her head and said okay okay. Due to her not winning the negotiation I was expecting a quick and not so good ending but to my surprise she delivered a very slow and nice one. A cleanup and about ten more minutes of face and scalp massage and on my way. Two really cute girls were sitting in the lobby as I left. They both smiled and said bye to me and asked me to come back. I didn't ask their names unfortunately. I will probably repeat at Blue Moon but doubt I will see Lucy again. I'll call ahead for Nini or hope I get one of those cuties next time.

Siftysifty
02-21-16, 23:32
Close to Arlington line. 2 Places there now. Stopped by both. 3rd Floor busy so I stopped by 2nd floor, older woman, totally fell out of the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down. Definitely not happening. Decided to call third floor and made appointment for a bit later. Lisa, low forties (provider, petite, looked good in the spandex like pants.

Decent medium strong pressure, on the flip got the pat and asked "you like" similar to earlier review. UTC access, decent finish and cleanup. . 45 hour + . 4. No complaints. Would repeat. Great price while it lasts.Went to 3rd floor Had Lisa Very friendly. UTC up top. No UTC below as it was her time of the month. 1 hr 45 and 40 tip, Will repeat.

CyJim666
02-22-16, 02:14
The numbers start low nearest to the city. Try walking down Harrison in or near the tufts area.

THp.It is between the Mass Pike overpass and after Tufts Medical Center on the right side.

Above May's Cake House.

JohnReid
02-22-16, 04:27
I guess everyone has forgotten about the Zumba girl up in Maine- offering "massage. " She had a hidden cam being monitored remotely and recorded by a guy a hundred miles away. Supposedly for her safety. Of coarse her videos were all over the place some with unsuspecting guys included.

If you suspect something you are probably right.Yes, some things are too soon forgotten. Point made. Very well made. Thank You.

JR.

BlackStick75
02-22-16, 08:10
Good day,

I'm wondering if anyone has found an AMP where along with the typical services one can also get some manscaping done. Downtown works best for me but can travel. Thanks for all input.

DragonSea
02-22-16, 09:53
A new place, got a good massage.

Will repeat!

Toujula
02-22-16, 11:43
Jack, its more mongers like you we need in the game to keep the prices down, something I always advocate for. DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE ****** ASKING. 60 for a silly HJ, 40 is way too much already if you ask me. That's why for me, I try to get my money's worth.

I have a regular I visit to the point where I'm getting full service for. 60, which to me sounds about how much we should've been paying anyways. I pitty the mongers who have allowed the jacked up price of paying more then 100 for full service and why RI has been a cesspool for inflated prices and a bunch of fake macho mongers bragging about tipping.

The old days of just laying there like a useless pig and getting pumped like a farm animal with some grease should be over. Its time we renegotiate the terms. There is no reason for HJ to be. 60, some idiot, gullible mongers are out there causing inflation dropping that much and possibly more and why this "provider" had the audacity to ask you that much.

You were right to act like you wouldn't take it and ready to walk off, and most likely, they will take it. I remember when I first started in the game, I got me a HJ for 30, simply because I told her, that's all I got, take it or else I'll just give you a $5 tip, I don't a shit.

One of my regulars now, I'm getting a full GFE experience for. 40-50, I don't even get a massage anymore. I pay the fraudulent house fee and we get right down to business, I remove top, lick tities, slowly take pants and panties off, massage, finger kitty at will and when it comes time to unload, I just pick my spot. With that price, I told her, I'll be able to see you more and you know what, it has worked. For $20 more, I go full service, easy.

Keep up the pressure my friend and try to go for a little more instead of just laying there on the table, get more bang for your buck and stretch your dollars.

I went to Blue Moon in Quincy again. I was hoping to see Nini again but she wasn't there that day and I drew Lucy. Not the prettiest girl on the block but she was smiling and was friendly so I stayed. Massage was really good. She did some great work on my back especially my upper back. Work on my legs was okay with some obvious contact being made several times when she worked my thighs and glutes. Tease was a little odd as she first covered me with a towel and was doing soft touch through it. It wasn't unpleasant but it really didn't do much. After a few minutes she removed the towel and went into a very nice but short tease. She had me flip and teased some more, getting close but always going around junior. She eventually took hold of him lightly and asked me what I would tip. I really hate when they do this and at first just told her not to worry. She kept pushing for an amount and I sat up and told her to forget it and made to leave. She stopped me and held up six fingers. I laughed and said it was too much. I held up four and she made a face and again held up six so I started to get up to leave again. She smiled and nodded her head and said okay okay. Due to her not winning the negotiation I was expecting a quick and not so good ending but to my surprise she delivered a very slow and nice one. A cleanup and about ten more minutes of face and scalp massage and on my way. Two really cute girls were sitting in the lobby as I left. They both smiled and said bye to me and asked me to come back. I didn't ask their names unfortunately. I will probably repeat at Blue Moon but doubt I will see Lucy again. I'll call ahead for Nini or hope I get one of those cuties next time.

Toujula
02-22-16, 13:10
So I went to see my regular the other day and when I get to the spot, this fresh face, cute and young, possibly late 20's to early 30's, Thick Asian girl opens the door to greet me.

I hear the music going behind the curtain on the section I usually go in, its apparent she was busy. This is the second I've visited here to get someone other then my regular. I guess I have no complaint.

She directs me in the other room and I go in and she says, "how you doing baby". I said I'm fine, I'm fine and she ask me if I want the hour or half. I always like to go half with a first timer so I can see what type they'll pan out. I give her the money and I go on to take my clothes off.

I hear her talking on the phone with some guy, probably the tai chi karate bodyguard lurking somewhere in the closet, letting him, I have a customer and to monitor the videos, whatever.

So she comes in, and me I don't play around, I don't have for a silly massage and don't like to waste my money so I lay on my back, letting her know I'm ready to get down and apparently she doesn't waste time either and started massaging the little guy and right away, makes the BJ sign with her hand going in her mouth. Now, I remember the last time I came here and got that girl.

I mentioned earlier that wasn't my regular. It was the same thing. My regular was busy, she had ushered me in and right away, asked me what I wanted. And I told her I wanted everything and she how much yu got. I said I only got 60, I do everything with my regular for 60 and she said okay. That massage lasted 15 minutes tops, I was in and out of there as fast as I came in, literally and figuratively. Never got a massage, didn't bother for one and she didn't look like she was up for one either.

So this time around, this thick girl is about the same, right away she's asking me what I want and I said, again, pointing to the wall motioning to my regular next door, I do everything for 60. She's frowning a bit, and makes the sex sign with her hand going inside the whole and said, "you want sex. " and lifts her index finger a couple times, meaning 100.

I frown back and said, "no, no, no. Baby, too much, me only got 60", she motions back the hand in mouth BJ sign and said, "that for 60", and then the hand in the whole, "sex", and puts up the index finger. Again I said, "no. I only got 60 but I don't want no blow job". Finally she says okay.

So she steps away for a few seconds, goes to grab a rubber, she comes back and puts the rubber on the little guy and while she's doing that, I'm massaging her thick crotch in her Yoga pants and grabbed her ass from behind, pressing in deep with my hands. So condom in and right when she's about to go down on me, I said, "wait wait wait. Sex rigt. 60, sex, everything".

She gives me this look, so I got off the table and motion a display for her to get on the table and us doing sex. She paused for a little bit and she says, okay. She takes down her pants along with the panties. Love it when the panties is tucked in the pants, got me super hard. She gets on the table. I got her to turn around in the doggy position, didn't take it all off, had the pants and panties left on one leg at the ankles, another turn on.

Her ass was huge but nicely rounded for a thick asian chick. He pussy was puffy, looking like hamburger buns with deep pockets and soft surface hair. She grabbed my wood and slowly puts it in and jumps a little bit when it inserts in and she lets out a moan, and says, go slow.

I push her back down some more so I can have her ass cheek spread more so I can get better access and I finally did and I thrust that motherfucker in and she moans harder and started taking it in. I was so hard, I got on my feet and mounted on her back and I don't think I lasted more then 5 minutes after a few swings, I just couldn't hold it in anymore and it was over. After I got off, she went and got towel and was all smiles. I gave her the cash and asked her her name, I don't remember what she said but I told her, next time I come I'd like to see her again, she said okay.

When I got to my car, I looked at the clock, it was only 18 minutes since I left, so the whole thing probably lasted 10-15 minutes. She was definitely younger then my regular but I prefer my regular because she lets me do 3 times, a complete GFE, for the money compared this one but I wouldn't mind mounting on her back again for another ride. This time, I'd make sure I have some liquor in my system to give her a good pounding.

Please guys, let's try to keep the price down and stretch out dollars. Try to negotiate sometimes. We can all benefit. I'd like to trade intel but I'd hate to give this location to some gullible monger who goes in and start spoiling the ***** and drops a boatload and next time I go back, she refuses to give it to me for this price again.

Orch13
02-22-16, 13:36

If you suspect something you are probably right.Having lived through that well publicized drama and many sleepless nights, there were many unsuspecting guys caught up in that.

As always, Take Care and Stay Safe.

OR CH.

NcWilmMan28
02-23-16, 01:09
In town on business today and visited the AMP at 40 E. What a disappointment. Went late and dealt with an average massage at best. Fairly cute gal but on the flip was looking for a hundo. I laughed and left. Will not repeat.

BillyBaloney
02-23-16, 19:24
So I went to see my regular the other day and when I get to the spot, this fresh face, cute and young, possibly late 20's to early 30's, Thick Asian girl opens the door to greet me.

I hear the music going behind the curtain on the section I usually go in, its apparent she was busy. This is the second I've visited here to get someone other then my regular. I guess I have no complaint.

She directs me in the other room and I go in and she says, "how you doing baby". I said I'm fine, I'm fine and she ask me if I want the hour or half. I always like to go half with a first timer so I can see what type they'll pan out. I give her the money and I go on to take my clothes off.

I hear her talking on the phone with some guy, probably the tai chi karate bodyguard lurking somewhere in the closet, letting him, I have a customer and to monitor the videos, whatever.

So she comes in, and me I don't play around, I don't have for a silly massage and don't like to waste my money so I lay on my back, letting her know I'm ready to get down and apparently she doesn't waste time either and started massaging the little guy and right away, makes the BJ sign with her hand going in her mouth. Now, I remember the last time I came here and got that girl.

I mentioned earlier that wasn't my regular. It was the same thing. My regular was busy, she had ushered me in and right away, asked me what I wanted. And I told her I wanted everything and she how much yu got. I said I only got 60, I do everything with my regular for 60 and she said okay. That massage lasted 15 minutes tops, I was in and out of there as fast as I came in, literally and figuratively. Never got a massage, didn't bother for one and she didn't look like she was up for one either.

So this time around, this thick girl is about the same, right away she's asking me what I want and I said, again, pointing to the wall motioning to my regular next door, I do everything for 60. She's frowning a bit, and makes the sex sign with her hand going inside the whole and said, "you want sex. " and lifts her index finger a couple times, meaning 100.

I frown back and said, "no, no, no. Baby, too much, me only got 60", she motions back the hand in mouth BJ sign and said, "that for 60", and then the hand in the whole, "sex", and puts up the index finger. Again I said, "no. I only got 60 but I don't want no blow job". Finally she says okay.

So she steps away for a few seconds, goes to grab a rubber, she comes back and puts the rubber on the little guy and while she's doing that, I'm massaging her thick crotch in her Yoga pants and grabbed her ass from behind, pressing in deep with my hands. So condom in and right when she's about to go down on me, I said, "wait wait wait. Sex rigt. 60, sex, everything".

She gives me this look, so I got off the table and motion a display for her to get on the table and us doing sex. She paused for a little bit and she says, okay. She takes down her pants along with the panties. Love it when the panties is tucked in the pants, got me super hard. She gets on the table. I got her to turn around in the doggy position, didn't take it all off, had the pants and panties left on one leg at the ankles, another turn on.

Her ass was huge but nicely rounded for a thick asian chick. He pussy was puffy, looking like hamburger buns with deep pockets and soft surface hair. She grabbed my wood and slowly puts it in and jumps a little bit when it inserts in and she lets out a moan, and says, go slow.

I push her back down some more so I can have her ass cheek spread more so I can get better access and I finally did and I thrust that motherfucker in and she moans harder and started taking it in. I was so hard, I got on my feet and mounted on her back and I don't think I lasted more then 5 minutes after a few swings, I just couldn't hold it in anymore and it was over. After I got off, she went and got towel and was all smiles. I gave her the cash and asked her her name, I don't remember what she said but I told her, next time I come I'd like to see her again, she said okay.

When I got to my car, I looked at the clock, it was only 18 minutes since I left, so the whole thing probably lasted 10-15 minutes. She was definitely younger then my regular but I prefer my regular because she lets me do 3 times, a complete GFE, for the money compared this one but I wouldn't mind mounting on her back again for another ride. This time, I'd make sure I have some liquor in my system to give her a good pounding.

Please guys, let's try to keep the price down and stretch out dollars. Try to negotiate sometimes. We can all benefit. I'd like to trade intel but I'd hate to give this location to some gullible monger who goes in and start spoiling the ***** and drops a boatload and next time I go back, she refuses to give it to me for this price again.Maybe the longest post ever that gave no useful information. Is there anything in there that lets a monger know where to go or who to see? Nope. Just lots and lots of words.

Oh, I know, you will share intel via pm. Of course only after you receive a lead and check it out and approve of it.

Toujula
02-23-16, 22:44
[Deleted by Admin]

I'm ending this, you have said it enough.

A2

HappyDave
02-24-16, 09:17

Please guys, let's try to keep the price down and stretch out dollars. Try to negotiate sometimes. We can all benefit. I'd like to trade intel but I'd hate to give this location to some gullible monger who goes in and start spoiling the ***** and drops a boatload and next time I go back, she refuses to give it to me for this price again.Which local is this? Who is the regular? 1. FS. 8 BJ. 6 nude HJ. 4 clothed HJ has been the standard for years and cheaper then RI though you get a full hour there. Other then the bums rush with bait and switch at star its consistent.

Jack A Dogov
02-24-16, 10:03
Jack, its more mongers like you we need in the game to keep the prices down, something I always advocate for. DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE ****** ASKING. 60 for a silly HJ, 40 is way too much already if you ask me. That's why for me, I try to get my money's worth.

I have a regular I visit to the point where I'm getting full service for. 60, which to me sounds about how much we should've been paying anyways. I pitty the mongers who have allowed the jacked up price of paying more then 100 for full service and why RI has been a cesspool for inflated prices and a bunch of fake macho mongers bragging about tipping.

The old days of just laying there like a useless pig and getting pumped like a farm animal with some grease should be over. Its time we renegotiate the terms. There is no reason for HJ to be. 60, some idiot, gullible mongers are out there causing inflation dropping that much and possibly more and why this "provider" had the audacity to ask you that much.

You were right to act like you wouldn't take it and ready to walk off, and most likely, they will take it. I remember when I first started in the game, I got me a HJ for 30, simply because I told her, that's all I got, take it or else I'll just give you a $5 tip, I don't a shit.

One of my regulars now, I'm getting a full GFE experience for. 40-50, I don't even get a massage anymore. I pay the fraudulent house fee and we get right down to business, I remove top, lick tities, slowly take pants and panties off, massage, finger kitty at will and when it comes time to unload, I just pick my spot. With that price, I told her, I'll be able to see you more and you know what, it has worked. For $20 more, I go full service, easy.

Keep up the pressure my friend and try to go for a little more instead of just laying there on the table, get more bang for your buck and stretch your dollars.First I thank you for the compliments and I am glad you liked my review. I am also happy for you for having a regular that gives you great service for an inexpensive price. However with me it's not all about trying to "get more bang for my buck". Personally I enjoy the therapeutic part of the massage as much as the ending. With a few exceptions, if a girl gives a good HJ ending but doesn't give a decent massage (or vice versa), I usually cross her off my list. That being said, 60/40 for an hour of good massage with a nice HJ ending is a fair price in my opinion. It doesn't mean I don't occassionally tip more or sometimes less. I have been with some girls to whom I have given more to get more and some that give me more because I have built a rapport with them and they appreciate that I am a regular and treat them with respect. I do not (nor will I ever) put pressure on these ladies and I don't believe what I did put pressure on her. While I do hate mid session negotiations, she made an offer and I countered. Had she declined I would have respectfully thanked her and moved on. I also most likely would have still tipped her something for the therapeutic part of the massage. One other thing, please don't infer that I am "just laying there like a useless pig and getting pumped like a farm animal with some grease" just because I didn't put every graphic detail into my review.

Toujula
02-24-16, 12:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

You continue to make serious allegations, you have never offered proof. There are some lines on the forum and I've told you that you are crossing one.

A2

RedPacs11
02-24-16, 14:00
Been to a few last one was on newbury st in danvers and all the asians are late 40 can anyone recommend some place better where at least if its just a massage the girl not old LOL.

Thanks.

Santa66
02-24-16, 18:49
So, let's see here. You have a total of two posts, both seeking information. Yet, you say you've "been to a few" places. Where's your reviews? How about giving a little before taking? No disrespect, but that's how this works. Just sayin'.

Been to a few last one was on newbury st in danvers and all the asians are late 40 can anyone recommend some place better where at least if its just a massage the girl not old LOL.

Thanks.

UnlimitedPops
02-25-16, 01:27
Went to this place to relax. Met a Chinese lady around mid 30's. Pleasant looking. Nice attitude and skills. Tease a lot before flip. After flip, a nice slow well controlled HE. She knew how to finish the tail after the spike. . 6 + . 40 Not sure what's more on the menu. I got super shy when I talked to ladies older than me. Good experience and will repeat soon.

Seniors PM for details.

BigStar1
02-25-16, 08:34
So, let's see here. You have a total of two posts, both seeking information. Yet, you say you've "been to a few" places. Where's your reviews? How about giving a little before taking? No disrespect, but that's how this works. Just sayin'.He didn't ask for girls names or much for that matter. He was asking for a little (very little) info as to where to go in a certain area. Maybe he will post in the future if the people in the forum are a little more open. Do you remember when you had 1 or 2 posts. It takes a while to get used to posting and what to ask. Give the guy a break he might not have anything to report yet. I don't know that area, but if I did I would share. It's a shame the people expect other people to waste money and have reports of poor service, when you could steer a fellow monger into a great time that he might share info with others. Taking one for the troops only makes sense when its a new place. The rest of the time we should help each other out so we don't waste our money and our time.

Bigstar1.

Jackal65
02-26-16, 17:08
I know she moved around since I last saw her and was wondering if anybody has bumped into her. I'd love to find out where she went to or get a working # of hers.

Santa66
02-26-16, 17:29
Not to be argumentative, but I'll make two points: 1) I fully agree with you that "we should help each other out so we don't waste our money and our time". And I have done so many times, once a "fellow monger" has established some credibility. 2) The poster clearly stated he'd been to a few places, so it seems fair to assume he should have something to report, contrary to your assertion that he may not. Yet, he wasn't willing to share any info on any of these places with the rest of us. The long standing, unwritten rule here is you "give before you take". BTW, I made a point of saying that I meant no disrespect in explaining to the newbie the generally accepted protocol. I wasn't trying to be a dick, something you might think about before diving into your next rant.

He didn't ask for girls names or much for that matter. He was asking for a little (very little) info as to where to go in a certain area. Maybe he will post in the future if the people in the forum are a little more open. Do you remember when you had 1 or 2 posts. It takes a while to get used to posting and what to ask. Give the guy a break he might not have anything to report yet. I don't know that area, but if I did I would share. It's a shame the people expect other people to waste money and have reports of poor service, when you could steer a fellow monger into a great time that he might share info with others. Taking one for the troops only makes sense when its a new place. The rest of the time we should help each other out so we don't waste our money and our time.

Bigstar1.

Stressed Out
02-26-16, 18:20
Maybe the longest post ever that gave no useful information. Is there anything in there that lets a monger know where to go or who to see? Nope. Just lots and lots of words.

Oh, I know, you will share intel via pm. Of course only after you receive a lead and check it out and approve of it.How right you are my good man. I was actually going to let this go by but after seeing all the deletions I figured what the hell. Yes the little head got the better of me and I pm'd to get some more info. I received a pm back about three other places just like this one where he received the same 'favors' as the place posted about and how great it was ect. Or yea if I wanted any info about the places then 'what have you got to share'. Just as you said. Well gee fuckin whiz. I've been posting here for many many many years and I've shared and shared and shared with everyone so I've done my time and fuck it. If you don't want to share well then. Who cares.

Now on the same note........I spent the last few weeks doing my due diligence on what I wanted on my first foray on the better part of a year. I was thinking a nice fs experience with a cute lady but then I figured I was hoping to hook up with an old friend in the next few weeks for some cuddling time. So I thought I'd visit a Thai place for a nice Thai massage and stretching session but TBH couldn't stomach the 80 bucks plus 60 tip it would require. So I was headed to the DMV in Quincy so I drove around to a few places and ended up visiting a place at the end of a dead end street. It was near lunch and I figured it would be busy so I rang the bell and the door was opened by a th cutest and one of the tiniest ladies I've seen in years. I was shown to the room and saw two others sitting on the couch both of whom smiled and said hi. I was planning on just a half but I was convinced to go the hour so on it went.
Well the massage was as good as any of the RI ones I've gotten (other than no TS) with plenty of attention to all parts culminating in a nice hot towel. She worked her tail off making sure it was a good and thorough massage.

I now digress......as I'm laying there going in and out of lala land (professional term) I started thinking of our previous poster seemingly not giving a shit about the lady or the job she was attempting to do or IMHO not respecting her in general but just pawing, groping, undressing and most likely 'intimidating' her into doing fs for as little as he could. Now I could be wrong but in my 30 plus years I haven't met any AMP ladies that would 'willingly' do what was described for 40 or 50 bucks. Maybe on the street or one in a 'haze' but not at an AMP. Maybe just maybe this is why some of these great ladies get so jaded after time and treat us customers as badly as some do. Again not a blanket statement but one nonetheless.

So after about 45 minutes of a great massage the feather strokes started with the underneath maneuver culminating with the flip and rather premature finish. Hey after a year lucky I made it to the flip. lol. Afterwards the cleanup and I started to get up. No No...you nice customer and another 20 minutes of scalp, neck and face massage. And I didn't even dress myself. A reasonable tip (actually a little less since I had gone for an hour instead of half) and a kiss and please call and see me again ensued. So a very pleasant and enjoyable hour plus session enjoyed immensely and hopefully a new 'relationship' forged. So go see Ms Lawless or Ms Liu....treat her respectfully and I'm sure you will have a great time. SO

BillyBaloney
02-26-16, 20:33
How right you are my good man. I was actually going to let this go by but after seeing all the deletions I figured what the hell. Yes the little head got the better of me and I pm'd to get some more info. I received a pm back about three other places just like this one where he received the same 'favors' as the place posted about and how great it was ect. Or yea if I wanted any info about the places then 'what have you got to share'. Just as you said. Well gee fuckin whiz. I've been posting here for many many many years and I've shared and shared and shared with everyone so I've done my time and fuck it. If you don't want to share well then. Who cares.

SOThank you SO, I appreciate the acknowledgement. A seasoned vet like yourself should never be required to provide info first to get info from a relative newbie. My assumption has always been that there would never be info coming your way simply because it doesn't exsist.

Spence80
02-26-16, 21:49
Lili is back and as good as ever. She had gone to China again.

SirPsychoSexy
02-27-16, 14:19
I went to 141 Water in Qtown this morning and literally came across a cute little spinner named SaSa. LOL! She's about 5' tall, cute face, tight little body, mid 20's, tight bee's, and very, very out going and eager to please. She also has a cute butterfly tattoo on her chest, just below her neck. There's also Lots of close talking and facial caressing. Very intimate. English not so good but tries really hard. She told me she was from Shanghi and will be at 141 for the next month.

As with all my newbies, I go with the 30 min, little oil, and light touch. She did not disappoint. Lots of coo's and compliments while raking her nails and chest across my body. Great tease and At the flip, she positioned herself for full OTC roaming below and UTC roaming above. Nice 2 hand technique with a puffing / blowing maneuver that sounded like a sloppy BJ.

CBJ offered for 8 but I declined when she produced a small piece of saranwrap. I may take her up on that in the future.

40+40 = smiles and a mini bottle of water. I Will definetly be back!

SPS.

BigStar1
02-27-16, 15:05
Not to be argumentative, but I'll make two points: 1) I fully agree with you that "we should help each other out so we don't waste our money and our time". And I have done so many times, once a "fellow monger" has established some credibility. 2) The poster clearly stated he'd been to a few places, so it seems fair to assume he should have something to report, contrary to your assertion that he may not. Yet, he wasn't willing to share any info on any of these places with the rest of us. The long standing, unwritten rule here is you "give before you take". BTW, I made a point of saying that I meant no disrespect in explaining to the newbie the generally accepted protocol. I wasn't trying to be a dick, something you might think about before diving into your next rant.1) If you agree with helping your fellow monger you would have not posted what you did and given him some insight. It takes less than 10 words to help and a paragraph to make the guy feel dumb. XXY Spa will give you a good time. Etc.

2) If he's asking for help there's probably not much he has to contribute. The idea of being a senior member is to help the less experienced guys. When a newbie posts about a terrible experience people say "why didn't you ask before you went there".

Finally your post was very sarcastic even if you don't think it was. Again why make him waste his time and money on a bad time because he's inexperienced?

Member #5912
02-27-16, 16:12
I went to 141 Water in Qtown this morning and literally came across a cute little spinner named SaSa. LOL! She's about 5' tall, cute face, tight little body, mid 20's, tight bee's, and very, very out going and eager to please. She also has a cute butterfly tattoo on her chest, just below her neck. There's also Lots of close talking and facial caressing. Very intimate. English not so good but tries really hard. She told me she was from Shanghi and will be at 141 for the next month.

As with all my newbies, I go with the 30 min, little oil, and light touch. She did not disappoint. Lots of coo's and compliments while raking her nails and chest across my body. Great tease and At the flip, she positioned herself for full OTC roaming below and UTC roaming above. Nice 2 hand technique with a puffing / blowing maneuver that sounded like a sloppy BJ.

CBJ offered for 8 but I declined when she produced a small piece of saranwrap. I may take her up on that in the future.

40+40 = smiles and a mini bottle of water. I Will definetly be back!

SPS.That saran wrap thing always cracks me up. Reminds me of this kid in high school who didn't have a condom so he banged this chick with a sandwich bag on.

WalterMitty
02-28-16, 06:30
I was curious about this place, they've been advertising on CL, so I called the number and what sounded like an older asian woman answered.

She wasn't very cooperative, kept repeating,"we are here" I've been on the arthur street and there is no commercial property there.

She refused to give me the address, insisting that I call when I get to arthur st.

Sounds like an two call Aamp, I declined.

Went to water st instead, met Angela, Ok massage, very nice tease and an excellent (but only standard) finish.

Angela is attractive, in a kind of a milfy way. I didn't even attempt to roam, too tired, just wanted a rub.

I'd repeat if I am only looking for what was offered.

Troutman
02-28-16, 06:43
That saran wrap thing always cracks me up. Reminds me of this kid in high school who didn't have a condom so he banged this chick with a sandwich bag on.Extra mayo on the sandwich?

Ambrose
02-28-16, 18:26
I recently did a recon visit to 223 Harrison, so this week I stopped in for a massage. The girl was cute, looked to be late 20's, you figure it out. Things were going good, nice massage, good tease. Then half way through she started with the upsell. Started at 60, I said "no clothes". She said 100 but no touch. I just laughed and said forget it. Then I asked "are you from New York"? She said "no Los Angeles". I told her this is Boston, for that amount I can get anything I want in Boston. They get rotated out every 10 days but I doubt very much if I'll be back.

DontFailMeNow
02-29-16, 09:12
I recently did a recon visit to 223 Harrison, so this week I stopped in for a massage. The girl was cute, looked to be late 20's, you figure it out. Things were going good, nice massage, good tease. Then half way through she started with the upsell. Started at 60, I said "no clothes". She said 100 but no touch. I just laughed and said forget it. Then I asked "are you from New York"? She said "no Los Angeles". I told her this is Boston, for that amount I can get anything I want in Boston. They get rotated out every 10 days but I doubt very much if I'll be back.Good to know. If they want to stay open and if the girls want to make money, they'll hopefully adjust. It would be nice to have another CT option that's good to go.

Thanks for the report Ambrose!

Herow
02-29-16, 09:12
I recently did a recon visit to 223 Harrison, so this week I stopped in for a massage. The girl was cute, looked to be late 20's, you figure it out. Things were going good, nice massage, good tease. Then half way through she started with the upsell. Started at 60, I said "no clothes". She said 100 but no touch. I just laughed and said forget it. Then I asked "are you from New York"? She said "no Los Angeles". I told her this is Boston, for that amount I can get anything I want in Boston. They get rotated out every 10 days but I doubt very much if I'll be back.Same experience, end of last week went in early to check it out and saw Ju-Ju who I'd put at early 30's, but we all know how that song and dance goes. We can both agree "not a grandma". Got stuck waiting (only 1 girl working so far?) and then things began. Fairly similar experience, same bullshit about "this is standard" and ended up settling on CBJ for 80. Which is acceptable right? But not really; it only came after a ton of haggling and was an absolute race to the finish. No touching really, clothes on, I even grabbed her for a moment and tried to slow her down and she pushed my hand away and soldiered on.

I think everything up to and including FS is available here for the right price, but I'm going to wait until they have someone else working there who isn't a jerk. Not a great way to open.

MishMash
02-29-16, 11:15
Maybe I'll head over tomorrow and after hearing her pricing tell her I'm ok with just an hour massage and $5 tip!! I'm always good for a lesson in positive re-enforcement.

HowardSprague
02-29-16, 11:19
I haven't seen any posts on this place in this forum. It's on a very, very busy stretch of road just south of the NH border. They're located in a dental building, in the basement, with a side entrance from the parking lot out back. You're pretty visible on approaching the door. The place has a huge sign out front advertising massage and bodywork. I hope for their sake there's an LMT involved or they're just asking for trouble. Methuen cops don't have the best reputation.

At any rate, I did a walk in late on a Sunday afternoon. I was greeted by a pretty Chinese girl in her early 30's, if I'm any judge (which I'm not). No problem with the walk in. Paid the house fee and was whisked into a very warm treatment room. Everything seemed clean and orderly. I was told to undress and lie face down. I complied.

The girl, Wendy, gave a good strong rub. She focused on the areas I complained of and did a thorough job. Hot towel cleanup and then the flip. She kept Mr. Happy covered and, until that point had not made any contact. I'd sent the usual signals earlier on, so reached over to stroke her ass a bit. That was all she needed. Nice, thorough and attentive finish followed by more hot towels and a head massage and a bottle of water. All in all a very good experience and I plan to repeat when I am in the area. Standard. 6/. 4.

Santa66
02-29-16, 12:31
You seem to be missing the point (clever reference to my pointy head, by the way). Where did you get the notion that "the idea of being a senior member is to help the less experienced guys"? Being a senior member is simply a reflection of one's experience and credibility. There's never been a suggestion that senior members have an obligation to act as mentor to the less experienced among us. If you read the forum, you'll see that most senior members are reluctant to share their hard earned information with those who have yet to establish a level of credibility and trustworthiness. Incidentally, when a newbie posts about a terrible experience people don't say "why didn't you ask before you went there". They say "RTFF", which really goes to the heart of the original issue. If the newbie poster had bothered to do just that, his questions would have been answered.

1) If you agree with helping your fellow monger you would have not posted what you did and given him some insight. It takes less than 10 words to help and a paragraph to make the guy feel dumb. XXY Spa will give you a good time. Etc.

2) If he's asking for help there's probably not much he has to contribute. The idea of being a senior member is to help the less experienced guys. When a newbie posts about a terrible experience people say "why didn't you ask before you went there".

Finally your post was very sarcastic even if you don't think it was. Again why make him waste his time and money on a bad time because he's inexperienced?

Spectator
02-29-16, 14:18
I stopped going there after 4 visits where the session was over as soon as the next customer walked in. "Comeback in 15 minutes" is their answer when the fon rings or someone walks in.

"I owe you 15 minutes" is what you get after a rushed flip and a so sorry so sorry. Busy busy.

This place is not big on extras, but you can leave happy. Wendy is probably 40+, and she is an LMT.

I haven't seen any posts on this place in this forum. It's on a very, very busy stretch of road just south of the NH border. They're located in a dental building, in the basement, with a side entrance from the parking lot out back. You're pretty visible on approaching the door. The place has a huge sign out front advertising massage and bodywork. I hope for their sake there's an LMT involved or they're just asking for trouble. Methuen cops don't have the best reputation.

At any rate, I did a walk in late on a Sunday afternoon. I was greeted by a pretty Chinese girl in her early 30's, if I'm any judge (which I'm not). No problem with the walk in. Paid the house fee and was whisked into a very warm treatment room. Everything seemed clean and orderly. I was told to undress and lie face down. I complied.

The girl, Wendy, gave a good strong rub. She focused on the areas I complained of and did a thorough job. Hot towel cleanup and then the flip. She kept Mr. Happy covered and, until that point had not made any contact. I'd sent the usual signals earlier on, so reached over to stroke her ass a bit. That was all she needed. Nice, thorough and attentive finish followed by more hot towels and a head massage and a bottle of water. All in all a very good experience and I plan to repeat when I am in the area. Standard. 6/. 4.

Ambrose
02-29-16, 17:24
I stopped going there after 4 visits where the session was over as soon as the next customer walked in. "Comeback in 15 minutes" is their answer when the fon rings or someone walks in.

"I owe you 15 minutes" is what you get after a rushed flip and a so sorry so sorry. Busy busy.

This place is not big on extras, but you can leave happy. Wendy is probably 40+, and she is an LMT.To her saying "I owe you 15 minutes" I say "I owe you $15" or whatever amount I think is reasonable. I am not a cheap person by any means, and I enjoy leaving a good tip but when I'm cheated it will reflect in the tip. Granted, you won't make any friends this way but you might get the point across.

Stressed Out
02-29-16, 19:09
That saran wrap thing always cracks me up. Reminds me of this kid in high school who didn't have a condom so he banged this chick with a sandwich bag on.Ok all. Fess up. Who DIDN'T try this when you were either a youngster with the cute little girl down the street or as LH said in high school? Mine was with the neighborhood girl down the street when I was about 11. She gagged even back then. ! SO.

SMS 54
02-29-16, 19:29

The girl, Wendy, gave a good strong rub. She focused on the areas I complained of and did a thorough job. Hot towel cleanup and then the flip. She kept Mr. Happy covered and, until that point had not made any contact. I'd sent the usual signals earlier on, so reached over to stroke her ass a bit. That was all she needed. Nice, thorough and attentive finish followed by more hot towels and a head massage and a bottle of water. All in all a very good experience and I plan to repeat when I am in the area. Standard. 6/. 4.There are a few mentions of this place, mine being one of them, in the Lawrence MP thread, none too recent. Mixed reviews, for me it's a will not return. Sometimes the older mamasan from 635 Rogers#11 in Lowell answers the phone for this place, so there is some sort of connection. 635 is more privately situated and more consistent with the final outcome, at least IMHO.

Talisker1370
02-29-16, 22:08
Lili is back and as good as ever. She had gone to China again.Thanks for the heads up. Went back and had a visit with her. It was like old times. This place is back on the rotation.

Funny thing, she kept saying how nice Judy and the other girl was. Think business was off while she was gone and it was noticed.

Dickpalmer
03-01-16, 01:52

Thanks.Amy's Spa in Danvers. Sounds like you have been there, I've had older and 30's. I have always had a good time but they are always begging for money in there.

Lotus Spa in Danvers. Hit or miss. Depends on who you draw. I have left happy and frustrated. Table shower. Hannah is a tiny spinner worth the trip for her.

Oriental Healing Therapy Spa in Lynn. I have never had any difficulties here. Not much teasing ever but they have a table shower. Mia is probably late 30's good body.

Choi's Health Spa in Saugus - 100 percent legit, stay away unless you just want a good massage.

Stay out of Wakefield unless you have a previous provider who already knows you there.

Wendy (formally from Wendy's Spa in Wakefield) of now Stoneham is in her 40's but gives a really good massage and tease. One of my favorites, but older.

Hope any of this helps.

DP.

Spence80
03-01-16, 07:31
Thanks for the heads up. Went back and had a visit with her. It was like old times. This place is back on the rotation.

Funny thing, she kept saying how nice Judy and the other girl was. Think business was off while she was gone and it was noticed.Yes, got the same feeling. Told her I had not been in as often as usual and she asked why but I did not answer. I think she got the reason and the subject was dropped.

HowardSprague
03-01-16, 10:19
There are a few mentions of this place, mine being one of them, in the Lawrence MP thread, none too recent. Mixed reviews, for me it's a will not return. Sometimes the older mamasan from 635 Rogers#11 in Lowell answers the phone for this place, so there is some sort of connection. 635 is more privately situated and more consistent with the final outcome, at least IMHO.Sounds like I hit them on a good day.

BigStar1
03-01-16, 14:38
I was down in the area today and was with someone so I couldn't stop, but I was a Spa near you do it electronic off exit 19 b.

Is this place any good? Looked like an interesting place for a spa.

Bigstar1.

Stressed Out
03-01-16, 17:12
You seem to be missing the point (clever reference to my pointy head, by the way). Where did you get the notion that "the idea of being a senior member is to help the less experienced guys"? Being a senior member is simply a reflection of one's experience and credibility. There's never been a suggestion that senior members have an obligation to act as mentor to the less experienced among us. If you read the forum, you'll see that most senior members are reluctant to share their hard earned information with those who have yet to establish a level of credibility and trustworthiness. Incidentally, when a newbie posts about a terrible experience people don't say "why didn't you ask before you went there". They say "RTFF", which really goes to the heart of the original issue. If the newbie poster had bothered to do just that, his questions would have been answered.The whole senior member argument has come up more than a few times. While being 'senior' does offer some insight into how many posts a gent has it obviously does not get into the quality of the posts or the trustfulness of him / her. (unless our friend A2 checks into the quality of posts before elevating to senior) And lets face it we have had some meathead seniors as well as non senior members.

My non helpfulness with newbies most often stem from two things. The first is the statement that "I have been a lurker for quite awhile" or 'I have been to a bunch of places and I'm looking for' without having commented on any posts while lurking or having passed on any info of the places visited. And please go back and you will find that many / most usually have that sentence in the request. The second item is the question asked. Let's just look at the one recently asked by a newbie asking for a place to get a BBBBCIM in xxx. Really. That's like asking a woman her age. You are going to get slapped.

Now before I have pissed off newbies on my ass here is the number one reason I don't pass on info to newbies or non trusted members. If I have developed a friendship / relationship with a provider over time (and talking mostly non-AMP) then I am going to take her safety seriously. Just as I trust she will take my safety seriously I'm not going to put her in jeopardy by passing her info onto people I don't know or aren't sure of. Cause truth be told if someone I send or give her info to turns out to be a dickhead she will find out somehow I sent her and that will end my relationship very quickly. And it HAS happened. More times than I care to remember. Providers read the forum and know who we are.

So don't get bent out of shape. Take a chance. Go see someone or go someplace and report back. It isn't hard to get in our good graces.

Sapper2010
03-01-16, 17:48
Drew Cindy, Pretty girl, overall good session. 80 for CBJ. The cover wasn't working, so she did a great job with the HE instead. I would recommend. Did not get a peek of any other providers.

Toujula
03-01-16, 21:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MarriedTom
03-01-16, 21:32
To her saying "I owe you 15 minutes" I say "I owe you $15" or whatever amount I think is reasonable. I am not a cheap person by any means, and I enjoy leaving a good tip but when I'm cheated it will reflect in the tip. Granted, you won't make any friends this way but you might get the point across.Has ANYONE ever gone back on the next visit and said"Last time you said you owe me 15 min" and had it work? LOL!

Tommy Anonymus
03-01-16, 22:44
I was down in the area today and was with someone so I couldn't stop, but I was a Spa near you do it electronic off exit 19 b.

Bigstar1.I haven't been, but it has been reviewed. Very poor reviews. Search the forum for Brook Rd, Needham. I'm surprised they're getting enough repeat customers to still be in business, if the reviews are still accurate. If you check it out, let us know if it has improved.

Sebastian6
03-02-16, 11:36
Recently visited Edinboro and spent some fun time with Yoyo. An older woman but still attractive and with a fairly decent body, except for a little pouch. Got a full hour and it began with a good massage and soon transformed into something much more. She was very playful, with everything on the table for an extra $80. One of my best Ctown experiences in quite some time. I will definitely return.

UnlimitedPops
03-02-16, 13:18
Hey SO,

Don't mean to kiss your ass. But I have been quite enjoying of reading your posts, especially those educational lectures. LOL. Great logic and good sentences structures. I would say sometimes I found this forum is a good place to advance my English level.

As a newbie on this forum, I support your points. Wish other newbies would understand, it's not a simple idea of "give before ask", it's more about safety.

UP.

The whole senior member argument has come up more than a few times. While being 'senior' does offer some insight into how many posts a gent has it obviously does not get into the quality of the posts or the trustfulness of him / her. (unless our friend A2 checks into the quality of posts before elevating to senior) And lets face it we have had some meathead seniors as well as non senior members.

My non helpfulness with newbies most often stem from two things. The first is the statement that "I have been a lurker for quite awhile" or 'I have been to a bunch of places and I'm looking for' without having commented on any posts while lurking or having passed on any info of the places visited. And please go back and you will find that many / most usually have that sentence in the request. The second item is the question asked. Let's just look at the one recently asked by a newbie asking for a place to get a BBBBCIM in xxx. Really. That's like asking a woman her age. You are going to get slapped.

Now before I have pissed off newbies on my ass here is the number one reason I don't pass on info to newbies or non trusted members. If I have developed a friendship / relationship with a provider over time (and talking mostly non-AMP) then I am going to take her safety seriously. Just as I trust she will take my safety seriously I'm not going to put her in jeopardy by passing her info onto people I don't know or aren't sure of. Cause truth be told if someone I send or give her info to turns out to be a dickhead she will find out somehow I sent her and that will end my relationship very quickly. And it HAS happened. More times than I care to remember. Providers read the forum and know who we are.

So don't get bent out of shape. Take a chance. Go see someone or go someplace and report back. It isn't hard to get in our good graces.

AmpExplorer
03-02-16, 14:32
The whole senior member argument has come up more than a few times. While being 'senior' does offer some insight into how many posts a gent has it obviously does not get into the quality of the posts or the trustfulness of him / her. (unless our friend A2 checks into the quality of posts before elevating to senior) And lets face it we have had some meathead seniors as well as non senior members.

So don't get bent out of shape. Take a chance. Go see someone or go someplace and report back. It isn't hard to get in our good graces.RI AMP scene is now on the standing 8 count and the AMP / aamp scene in Boston area has past its peak years ago.

Visit is are now far and few between these days. You have to do your research and take your chances to go for it.

Sure you can churn out 20-30 posts in a couple of weeks of you simply ask questions.

DontFailMeNow
03-02-16, 17:17
Recently visited Edinboro and spent some fun time with Yoyo. An older woman but still attractive and with a fairly decent body, except for a little pouch. Got a full hour and it began with a good massage and soon transformed into something much more. She was very playful, with everything on the table for an extra $80. One of my best Ctown experiences in quite some time. I will definitely return.I always found Edinboro to be a mixed bag when it came to outgoing providers. They must have a decent group of girls there right now, which is good to hear. Thanks for the report.

SirPsychoSexy
03-02-16, 18:59
I went back to visit my new flavor of the month SaSa at 141 Water in Qtown. I Was greeted by an average looking, heavy, acne pocked, much older woman, named ShiShi. I asked for SaSa and she told me "she go back to New York" Ughhhhh. I asked for Angela and she told me "she no here no more" WTF! She then said "you try me?" I politely declined and said I'd try to come back later. Mamason came out and I asked her about SaSa and Angela and she just shook her head with a "no" motion and walked away.

Scratch this place off my list.

SPS.

Enjoy65
03-02-16, 19:58

So don't get bent out of shape. Take a chance. Go see someone or go someplace and report back. It isn't hard to get in our good graces.SO,

So right,

About two weeks ago I reviewed a CL girl.

And no less than 4 newbie with less than 2 reviews hit me up for info. I didn't dismiss them, that said I explained less eloquently than you, that this is about safety for the ITR ladies as well as all ladies. 2 took it well and two not so much.

As I see it if you can't respect my respect for the ladies safety then I am right not on my instinct to not share with that particular person. I have keen a member for a little over a year and slowly but surely I have been developing a trusted group of guys who share and respect my recommendations. I am still building but I try sharing and being honest.

Your post expressed it perfectly.

Thanks for articulating it.

Seemnow30
03-02-16, 20:16
I went back to visit my new flavor of the month SaSa at 141 Water in Qtown. I Was greeted by an average looking, heavy, acne pocked, much older woman, named ShiShi. I asked for SaSa and she told me "she go back to New York" Ughhhhh. I asked for Angela and she told me "she no here no more" WTF! She then said "you try me?" I politely declined and said I'd try to come back later. Mamason came out and I asked her about SaSa and Angela and she just shook her head with a "no" motion and walked away.

SPS.Well that just ruined my Friday! Good info, thanks for the heads up.

VilunyaChert
03-03-16, 07:47
Has ANYONE ever gone back on the next visit and said"Last time you said you owe me 15 min" and had it work? LOL!Actually, that happened to me once years ago, at Harmony in Pawtucket. But I had an ongoing relationship with the provider in question.

Southshoreboy
03-03-16, 15:25
Well that just ruined my Friday! Good info, thanks for the heads up.Hi SirPsychoSexy.

You dodged the bullet and I fell victim.

Went to water st based on your recommendation yesterday around lunch. Asked for SaSa, same story. ShaSha or ShiShi (not sure what her name is) spoke and she was the only one available. I went after paying 40 for half. BIG MISTAKE.

She walks in after 5 minutes, no massage whatsoever. She runs fingers on my back for a minute and asked me to flip, I asked her to massage, she Presses few times (no strokes at all) for few minutes and then asked me to flip which I did. Negotiations starts. Agreed on 40 for topless HJ, after taking the money, she refused taking the shirt but just let me slide my hand in. Towel clean and she said I am all done. It was just 15 minutes since I walked in. I refused walking out and asked her to massage for the reminder of time, she again pressed with both hands for 5 minutes and am all done - 80 $ for a mechanical HJ. Waste of money.

UnlimitedPops
03-03-16, 15:32
Recommended by a friend in this hobby. I called first and made an appt with YOYO. Place is clean. I just not a big fan of basement operation. Fears of collapse. Maybe thinking too much. But anyway, Yoyo is definitely worth seeing. She is very young and pretty. I think maybe she is 20 or something. Definitely not 25 ish. Her massage is average and teasing is bit conservetive. I think she is just so shy. Yoyo is like a college girl next door. Not much to say about the HE. I think she is just lack of experience. But I like the shy and pretty face.

The following is the ad on BP:

Asian BadyWork.

(9679;. ● Lily Spa.

✿9578;• Magical Soft Touch or Deep Tissue!

✿9578;• Best Professional Bodywork Skill.

✿9578;• A Smiling Face & Resonalble Rate.

✿9578;• Clean Facilities & soothing atmosphere.

✿9578;• Private Rooms.

✿9578;• For Relaxing; Pain Relief and Wellness.

✿9578;• Shower Available.

░9617;9617;9617; FREE PARKING ░9617;9617;9617;.

Location:1028 Commonwealth Ave,(Basement) Brookline, MA 02215.

☎TEL:(857) -800-2295.617-586-6351.

OPEN 7 DAYS:9728; 9:00 AM-10:00 PM ☪.

Dominating
03-03-16, 16:45
Hello,

Went last week to star in qtown. 30's miss, great body wearing a black long skirt.

Paid for the hour 60, + 100 in other damages. However, best massage ever. Name is Jun-Jun, said she was only going to be there for a month. She did try to ask for 120 upfront, and I declined to pay up front and said I had 100 only. She seems relatively knew though. If any more questions, seniors pm me.

SirPsychoSexy
03-03-16, 18:34
That Sucks man. I don't know why you would of stayed. There was nothing about ShiShi that screamed any fun. Not to mention, you're within striking distance of about 15 AMP's in Quincy Center and Hancock Street. I always window shop before I settle in for a warm, winters night rub - LOL

Hi SirPsychoSexy.

Went to water st based on your recommendation yesterday around lunch. Asked for SaSa, same story. ShaSha or ShiShi (not sure what her name is) spoke and she was the only one available. I went after paying 40 for half. BIG MISTAKE.

She walks in after 5 minutes, no massage whatsoever. She runs fingers on my back for a minute and asked me to flip, I asked her to massage, she Presses few times (no strokes at all) for few minutes and then asked me to flip which I did. Negotiations starts. Agreed on 40 for topless HJ, after taking the money, she refused taking the shirt but just let me slide my hand in. Towel clean and she said I am all done. It was just 15 minutes since I walked in. I refused walking out and asked her to massage for the reminder of time, she again pressed with both hands for 5 minutes and am all done - 80 $ for a mechanical HJ. Waste of money.

HappyDave
03-03-16, 20:11
Hello,

Went last week to star in qtown. 30's miss, great body wearing a black long skirt.

Paid for the hour 60, + 100 in other damages. However, best massage ever. Name is Jun-Jun, said she was only going to be there for a month. She did try to ask for 120 upfront, and I declined to pay up front and said I had 100 only. She seems relatively knew though. If any more questions, seniors pm me.Smart on not paying upfront, last time I went I handed over the cash and the hot spinner got me off as fast as possible then switched with Moma while going to start with another monger.

SupremeJay
03-04-16, 02:03
Anyone ever tried these places? I'm leaning towards golden hands this weekend. Hope their pics are accurate. As for Erawan. Do they have mix staffed or is all Thai TS?? Scared to venture into there! LOL.

Dominating
03-04-16, 04:39
Smart on not paying upfront, last time I went I handed over the cash and the hot spinner got me off as fast as possible then switched with Moma while going to start with another monger.I've been there a few times, they recently rotated the girls. But I can tell she was probably new to the game. Doesn't bother me as much though when they ask for it. I'd just say you can get it later. But only bad thing was I went during at night, which the other building offices was still active apparently. I almost crapped my pants when I heard people using the elevator at night.

ThePianoMan
03-04-16, 15:17
Saw Yo-Yo there today. Looks better than average. Lot's of tease and great end 60/50.

Walls don't go to the ceiling but it was quiet when I was there, no problem.

Will repeat.

Jim Mack
03-04-16, 15:54
Anyone ever tried these places? I'm leaning towards golden hands this weekend. Hope their pics are accurate. As for Erawan. Do they have mix staffed or is all Thai TS?? Scared to venture into there! LOL.Tough code, except for Revere. What is the other one?

Stressed Out
03-04-16, 18:38
Hi SirPsychoSexy.

She walks in after 5 minutes, no massage whatsoever. She runs fingers on my back for a minute and asked me to flip, I asked her to massage, she Presses few times (no strokes at all) for few minutes and then asked me to flip which I did. Negotiations starts. Agreed on 40 for topless HJ, after taking the money, she refused taking the shirt but just let me slide my hand in. Towel clean and she said I am all done. It was just 15 minutes since I walked in. I refused walking out and asked her to massage for the reminder of time, she again pressed with both hands for 5 minutes and am all done - 80 $ for a mechanical HJ. Waste of money.Just a little bit amazed here. I'm guessing you both wrote your reviews in a timely manner. Yours would be for a visit on 3/2 and SPS would also be for the same day or day before. Now your visit is with SASA who you were told was the only one there but the other visit which was the same day or the day before and he was told SaSa went back home and Linda / Angela weren't there anymore. Can't these people just be honest for a change. Is that too much to ask.

Stressed Out
03-04-16, 18:42

SPS.Evidently she made a quick comeback and appeared the next day. Of course from the report maybe she should have 'stayed away'.

SirPsychoSexy
03-04-16, 19:14
I know, drives you nuts. They do lie allot. You would think once you have a hot spinner in place, let her do her thing. No need to replace with somebody with far less physical characteristics. This afternoon I just hit 59 coddington. Lilly. Oh, Lilly.

Just a little bit amazed here. I'm guessing you both wrote your reviews in a timely manner. Yours would be for a visit on 3/2 and SPS would also be for the same day or day before. Now your visit is with SASA who you were told was the only one there but the other visit which was the same day or the day before and he was told SaSa went back home and Linda / Angela weren't there anymore. Can't these people just be honest for a change. Is that too much to ask.

SirPsychoSexy
03-04-16, 19:19
Lilly is back from China and better than ever. On top of a top quality massage, she can make you pop in 30 Seconds! Nice 2 hand technique. Nice clean up and 5 min scalp massage to round me up to my 30 min. No getting shorted here. Top Quality professional.

She's working Tuesday thru Saturday. Well worth the visit. 40+40 = Hugs, smiles, and a bittle of water.

SPS.

Stressed Out
03-04-16, 20:47
Lilly is back from China and better than ever. On top of a top quality massage, she can make you pop in 30 Seconds! Nice 2 hand technique. Nice clean up and 5 min scalp massage to round me up to my 30 min. No getting shorted here. Top Quality professional.

She's working Tuesday thru Saturday. Well worth the visit. 40+40 = Hugs, smiles, and a bittle of water.

SPS.Thanks for the great news. Guess I know where I'm going next week!

SirPsychoSexy
03-05-16, 09:20
So worth the trip. I almost fell off the table when she said "you still have 6 min" and proceeded to give me a scalp and chest massage. Not your typical AMP burn & churn = you pop, you go, attitude. You get exactly what you pay for. Right down to the minute. You won't be shorted time here.

She actually gives one hell of a body massage on top of everything else. She got right in there and worked my back, leg, and arm muscles. You can tell that her bodywork skills are legit.

SPS.

Thanks for the great news. Guess I know where I'm going next week!

Momo2
03-05-16, 09:50
Thanks for the great news. Guess I know where I'm going next week!Visited with Lily for the second time in two weeks. She is consistently very good. Her rub skills are above average. She is attractive in a MILF kind of way.

She admits to being 40 but looks younger. She is better than most. She can carry on a conversation. She can be playful and sensual. I would suggest calling ahead and give them your name as she is popular. If you want to pay the standard, you will get the standard. More on the menu if you are willing to pay more. Only issue is she gets a lot of calls. Not from clients but friends. She is very apologetic so I did not mind. But it happened both times so my guess it happens all the time.

On my way out I saw this attractive tall woman. She was wearing an all black outfit dancing in the room looking all so enticing. I had to ask her name and found out she was Selena. Any reports on her would be appreciated.

Katokay
03-05-16, 13:50
First time at any Waltham AMP and I was disappointed.

I went hoping to get Sarah but got her partner. Ok looking 40 ish with small chest, don't remember name. Didn't really do it for me lookswise but I stayed anyways. Started massage but was more of a back and forth rub on back. She attempted to walk to walk on back but not my thing so she stopped. She yelled to Sarah in Chinese and Sarah left. After she left my therapist left to answer phone twice and door once. Gone a long time with door, put some poor schmuck in room. She told him Sarah would be right in to him. He only wanted 30 minutes massage. She then called Sarah on phone and Sarah came back 20 minutes later. On flip otc was available and she was adamant that was it. I touched her thong but that was it. Her technique sucked and it was taking forever. She told me 5 minutes left (she probably should have deducted her away from massage time) I concentrated and finished. She was pleasant entire time except for when she said no utc and 5 minutes left. I dressed, gave her 40 $,this is when she turned into a *****. No 40 $ you touch you touch. I should have left less because of interruption and lame massage and now she's complaining!

Just walked out.

Massage=3.

LOOKS=5.

HE=3.

Overall bad experience.

BigDog001
03-05-16, 14:57
Visited with Lily for the second time in two weeks. She is consistently very good. Her rub skills are above average. She is attractive in a MILF kind of way.

She admits to being 40 but looks younger. She is better than most. She can carry on a conversation. She can be playful and sensual. I would suggest calling ahead and give them your name as she is popular. If you want to pay the standard, you will get the standard. More on the menu if you are willing to pay more. Only issue is she gets a lot of calls. Not from clients but friends. She is very apologetic so I did not mind. But it happened both times so my guess it happens all the time.

On my way out I saw this attractive tall woman. She was wearing an all black outfit dancing in the room looking all so enticing. I had to ask her name and found out she was Selena. Any reports on her would be appreciated.Runs the place. YMMV. I saw her a few times. Standard fare for me, and because she's the owner (used to own two, maybe still does), phone constantly rings. Actually had / has two cells. I've seen reports of everything up to, but stopping short of FS from her. Not at all my experience. I tried a couple times, moved on. No regrets.

BD.

BlownTop
03-05-16, 14:59
Is Monica at star in Randolph the girl with a large tribal tattoo on her right chest area?

Dickpalmer
03-05-16, 19:46
Has ANYONE ever gone back on the next visit and said"Last time you said you owe me 15 min" and had it work? LOL!I have a few times but at a couple places I was a "regular" at.

DP.

BGunn
03-06-16, 02:27
Met Anna as I walked in, she gave me a cup of water and led me to my room. She would be my provider. She speaks absolutely no English other than the usual buzz words. Paid for the hour in the room. Undressed and got on the table. Anna came right in, lowered the lights a little and began a very thorough and relaxing rub. I wasted no time roaming. Unlimited OTC below and actually encouraged as she repositioned herself a couple times for easier kitty access. Good teasing and asked multiple times if it felt good, which I replied yes. Flip came about 25-30 minutes in, took out titties for playing and sucking while she began a very good HJ without asking if ok. Asked about UTC kitty, no go. BJ, no go, She was content with me to suck on her be's and serious OTC below. Ultimately, plenty for her to clean up with hot towel. Hugs, kisses, water, candy and off I went with a big smile. Will definitely return.

Spaz2580
03-06-16, 03:27
Went twice, legit both times. Haven't been back in 2-3 years.

Bigstar1.

VilunyaChert
03-06-16, 09:42
First time at any Waltham AMP and I was disappointed.

I went hoping to get Sarah but got her partner. Ok looking 40 ish with small chest, don't remember name.
I think that's Annie. I had an experience very similar to yours, also my first Waltham experience. The main difference is that I really like the foot massage, and I thought she was pretty good at it (not as good as my ATF, Lee who used to run Harmony in Pawtucket; now retired, unfortunately). After that, though, minimal tease, nothing but hand job on the menu, lousy technique at that, OTC only.

Oh, and the same stuff at the beginning (another customer arrives, she phones Sarah to get her to come in, etc etc).

Like you say, I won't be going back.

Jolem
03-06-16, 12:18
Saw a new girl Wendy while Angie is on vaca. Sweet and eager to please, 6/10 looks, be cups, UTC on top OTC on bottom, . 45/ half and tip. Decent massage, too. But she was ready to go jack hammer speed and had to be talked down a couple times. Tell her to go slow and hopefully YM won't V.

Spectator
03-06-16, 20:09
Visited one ohh two eight. Girl was very pretty. Standard service after a rub with nice tease.

Girl was a 9 on the Asian scale. Armored up but allowed limited OTC. She was quiet but I think she understands English well.

60+60 (because she was so hot).

I don't think there is any menu, but the girl was smokin, I'd have noticed her.

JoeyG1999
03-06-16, 21:11
Saw Yo-Yo there today. Looks better than average. Lot's of tease and great end 60/50.

Walls don't go to the ceiling but it was quiet when I was there, no problem.

Will repeat.Whats this place called? Thanks.

Pika Pepper
03-06-16, 22:54
Whats this place called? Thanks.RELAX SPA.

Grand Opening.

* show contact info *.

Asian bodywork, SPA Walk-ins welcome.

Enjoy Asian bodywork or foot therapy in a quiet and comfort environment to relieve your stress and pain.

Open 7 days a week, 9:30 am to 9:30 pm.

$40 per half-hour or $60 per hour.

5 Wethersfield Rd.

Unit 5, 2nd floor.

Natick, MA.

Member #5637
03-07-16, 11:29
AMP at 90 b Linden in Waltham has reopened. I had Mary, not such a looker, no English, but very good massage, UTC, OTC, and slow sensual HE. No negotiations for tip and got usual. Full time and no interruptions. Will come again to try other girl; who was out sick yesterday. I was Sunday night's last customer. Place is very clean and easy parking.

DHudson
03-07-16, 18:24
What's going with this place? Closed or shut down? I also agree with the reviews of Beijing on Main. That place sucks, bait and switch once and another unattractive hag my second visit that I walked out of. Sara also was hesitant to give an he when I see from some of the cities upcoming ordinances. Life used to be so easy I could always shoot down to providence when I needed a great time and Waltham started to have a few consistent places. Now it seems like there is less excitement.

Member #5637
03-07-16, 20:18
Nicole and Angela are the best there, and 8 pm on is better. Regular fare. No extra extras.

DownWind
03-07-16, 21:21
Is Monica at star in Randolph the girl with a large tribal tattoo on her right chest area?Yes, that is Monica. Works in Randolph as well.

FoundLounging
03-07-16, 22:15
Hit up the bedford place on middlesex yesterday. 1 provider working (Cindy or sandy? Late 30's early 40's decent body. Face could use a bit of work. Massage was ok but nothing to write home about.

Standard offerings for here in ma on the flip, hinted for more but no luck. Mechanical ending. 60 entry fee, 40 tip. Won't be going back unless provider changes or I'm REALLY bored.

Stay safe.

I'm looking for some UTR gals, if inclined would appreciate any tips.

BostonNorth16
03-08-16, 09:32
Has anyone tried the new place on North St? Any info would be appreciated.

* Body Massage Best Beutiful Asian Girl * Call-339-970-1046 *.

Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 4:30 PM.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

✿ Young meat!Young meat!10047; ✿.

Don't Hesitate to call!

—❤10084;——High Quality VIP Excellent Service——❤10084;—.

Don't Hesitate To Call Us At: 339-970-1046.

ONLY incall: North Ave, wakefield / Boston.

• Location: Boston, North Ave, wakefield // 9 am-11 pm / incall.

• Post I'd: 33449563 Massachusetts.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-massage-best-beutiful-asian-girl-call-339-970-1046/33449563

HowardSprague
03-08-16, 18:03
What's going with this place? Closed or shut down? I also agree with the reviews of Beijing on Main. That place sucks, bait and switch once and another unattractive hag my second visit that I walked out of. Sara also was hesitant to give an he when I see from some of the cities upcoming ordinances. Life used to be so easy I could always shoot down to providence when I needed a great time and Waltham started to have a few consistent places. Now it seems like there is less excitement.Very open. I was told they're slow right now. Best time to head over.

HowardSprague
03-08-16, 18:06
What's going with this place? Closed or shut down? I also agree with the reviews of Beijing on Main. That place sucks, bait and switch once and another unattractive hag my second visit that I walked out of. Sara also was hesitant to give an he when I see from some of the cities upcoming ordinances. Life used to be so easy I could always shoot down to providence when I needed a great time and Waltham started to have a few consistent places. Now it seems like there is less excitement.They're very open. I'm told they've been slow. Best time to visit.

Motoman36
03-08-16, 20:23
Has anyone tried the new place on North St? Any info would be appreciated.

Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 4:30 PM.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

✿ Young meat!Young meat!10047; ✿.

Don't Hesitate to call!

❤10084;High Quality VIP Excellent Service❤10084;.

Don't Hesitate To Call Us At: 339-970-1046.

ONLY incall: North Ave, wakefield / Boston.

Location: Boston, North Ave, wakefield // 9 am-11 pm / incall.

Post I'd: 33449563 Massachusetts.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-massage-best-beutiful-asian-girl-call-339-970-1046/33449563I saw that ad too, sounds very sketchy to me. "young meat".

SMS 54
03-08-16, 21:25
I saw that ad too, sounds very sketchy to me. "young meat".One ad said Woburn, one said Wakefield, either way it is bound to be trouble, if not now, soon.

DekeThorton
03-08-16, 23:44
One ad said Woburn, one said Wakefield, either way it is bound to be trouble, if not now, soon.I don't know anything about this particular one, but I always avoid Woburn and Wakefield. Too many busts to trust anything there.

BiggaDick
03-09-16, 06:20
Does anyone have anything to say about Acton Body Works. Drove by there yesterday. I was thinking about stopping in however I have never had a good experience there. May try it anyhow, not many options in the area.

MishMash
03-09-16, 09:37
Girl I see at 544 wasn't working so I went up to 1034 to give it a go. Asked for a tiny girl (we all tiny!! : the) and got diamond. Have read about her here but was surprised to see how old she is. Peeps here implied she was young, but she is mid-40's if a day old.

Anyhows, at the end she asked what I want. I'm asking BJ? FS? Clothes off? Want to hear what she expects. Tells me I can't afford it. But I'm persistent. She finally tells me $350 for top less. Hardy laugh tells her her and 2 others for orgy sex might get her $350! Too funny. So I tell her she is getting $60 to make me happy. I'm told "that's the minimum so NO TOUCH". Whatever. I lay there and think of anything to get my mind off "the magic hands" and delay the oil well. She's getting tired and we are going past an hour. Finally finish up around 70 min and hand over the 20's.

Really thought she'd be younger and attractive. Oh well.

punteruk
03-09-16, 10:52
Does anyone have anything to say about Acton Body Works. Drove by there yesterday. I was thinking about stopping in however I have never had a good experience there. May try it anyhow, not many options in the area.Typical suburban r & t with old ladies. A little extra coy on the flip but will provide HE with encouragement. Not a good value considering the grannies on staff.

Jack617
03-09-16, 11:15
Girl I see at 544 wasn't working so I went up to 1034 to give it a go. Asked for a tiny girl (we all tiny!! : the) and got diamond. Have read about her here but was surprised to see how old she is. Peeps here implied she was young, but she is mid-40's if a day old.

Anyhows, at the end she asked what I want. I'm asking BJ? FS? Clothes off? Want to hear what she expects. Tells me I can't afford it. But I'm persistent. She finally tells me $350 for top less. Hardy laugh tells her her and 2 others for orgy sex might get her $350! Too funny. So I tell her she is getting $60 to make me happy. I'm told "that's the minimum so NO TOUCH". Whatever. I lay there and think of anything to get my mind off "the magic hands" and delay the oil well. She's getting tired and we are going past an hour. Finally finish up around 70 min and hand over the 20's.

Really thought she'd be younger and attractive. Oh well.Mish, not to bash you here but I thought this was a perfect example where you should have gotten up, got dressed and left no tip. Thats just me though.

MishMash
03-09-16, 11:52
Mish, not to bash you here but I thought this was a perfect example where you should have gotten up, got dressed and left no tip. Thats just me though.Np at all.

The 60 is standard fare at a Thai and one knows that going in. She didn't stop at 60 min (which has happened at some other places and warned that girl a $10 tip and mish and earful).

I certainly can respect your thoughts on this though.

Thor369
03-09-16, 17:21
In America's hometown. When they were in the yellow building. I know she was there when they moved but didn't get a chance to see her at the present location. I know she's been gone for a couple of years now but was wondering if anyone knows where she went.

She was skinny but more than made up with her enthusiasm.

Momo2
03-10-16, 09:38
I called and asked for Angela. The voice says she is there with some hesitation. When I first approached the door was locked. I went back to the car and called again. The.

Lady who answered was unaware the door was locked. Mamasan must be in another location. So I went back in and asked for Angela. A woman comes up from the back.

And she tells me she is Angela. I told her she was not. She said she was the new Angela. Having read the recent goings on, I was ready for this. But she was cute enough, pretty face, slender body and cute end. So I decided to give her a chance.

So I took a half. She says its her first day just off the bus but says she had been there before. She asks if Angela was my regular and she assures me that I would like her skills. I did. She had an above average ending with a variety of two hand motions plus UTC up on top but not below. She finished my time with a foot massage. No Upsell No phone calls. Can carry a conversation + Playful and fun attitude.

So in the end, it was an above average experience for the regular 40/40 pay scale. I asked who else completed the line up she mentioned Coco and Linda. I saw one of them but I am not sure which one. I would say that the new Angela was the better looking of the two.

Spectator
03-10-16, 14:50
Typical suburban r & t with old ladies. A little extra coy on the flip but will provide HE with encouragement. Not a good value considering the grannies on staff.Chelmsford / Lowell / Acton / The Burg are all grannies these days, and wormtown is too.

Member #5155
03-10-16, 15:12
So I've been reading and absolutely loving this forum for awhile now. Thought I'd finally sign up and contribute since I've seen basically nothing about parlors in Weymouth.

I've only ever gone to yezi. Started going there maybe a year ago based on a recommendation from my cousin who frequent many places. When I started going I would always get the same girl. Sa-nee I believe. Pretty standard service from what I see on here. Terrible face but very sweet. Probably 50 or so. Had a nice underneath tease before the flip that I had to raise up a little for. Always had her be's in my mouth. That was back when they had table showers. They got restricted to just a shower several months ago amand now they have no showers at all. Kinda pissed about that part since I get filthy from my job and that was a great convenience.

This place used to have several women working from time to time. Now it is always the same one. Dcups. Pouch. Terrible face. But sweet which is pretty important to me. Always have the be's in my mouth. She has great nickel sized nipples. Usually a bebe shirt on. Got CBJ once. Saran wrap. Have never asked about anything else since she is just not attractive enough. No thanks.

One of the great things about the place is that it just has a 'hidden in plain sight' feel to it. Can't explain it. Parking out back on a tiny side street and they will Let you in the back door if you call. 6 h4. Pricing.

Member #5155
03-10-16, 17:08
I've been enjoying this forum for quitw a whlie now. Thought I'd register since there's barely anything on Weymouth.

I have only ever been to yezi. For months except for 2 or 3 times I always get the same girl (sorry I don't know her name). She typically wears a bebe shirt. Terrible face. Big pouch but decent the's with awesome nickel sized nips. Sweet and polite but nothing special. 60/40. Decent massage flip after 40. Mechanical tease first. Release then foot massage (because I asked a while ago so that's my standard routine). Got a CBJ once. Saran wrap. I always suck on the be's. Never asked or tried anything else since I simply don't find her attractive enough. I believe she said Wednesday there are 2 girls. But I must just never get there on a Wednesday or something.

Used to have ts. Then reg shower. Now nothing. The best part of the place is it has a 'hiding in plain sight' feel to it. Parking in back on a tiny side street. Amd they'll let you in that way if you call. Also I believe a thai place across the street I've never tried.

My cousin tells me of a new place in braintree. Clinical. Reports good things. I'll be trying that out soon to let everyone know. He tells me tracy is the most playful. He prefers another girl there who is much more 'asian' about the whole thing.

My only other experience ever was at oceans in Abington. 60/40. Very mechanical. Half walls. Noisy. Girl was very attractive was all. That was 6 months ago though.

JohnBoy69
03-10-16, 17:12
Saw a new girl Wendy while Angie is on vaca. Sweet and eager to please, 6/10 looks, be cups, UTC on top OTC on bottom, . 45/ half and tip. Decent massage, too. But she was ready to go jack hammer speed and had to be talked down a couple times. Tell her to go slow and hopefully YM won't V.Saw wendy earlier in week and agree with cute be cups and very tone. She actually works out at a gym! Very lean tight body and she was good to me with UTC top and bottom. Think times are tough. They only see 2/3 clients a day after sitting around for 10 hours! Her massage is ok but will improve in time and experience. Angela is back but Jenny is away. Enjoy.

And yes, she is a jackhammer speed girl but I like it. As it creates a more explosive volcanoe.

Ambrose
03-10-16, 19:39
Now it is always the same one. Dcups. Pouch. Terrible face. But sweet which is pretty important to me. Always have the be's in my mouth.Did I miss something in your post? Does she have the cup or be cup? Forgive me if I missed something, I had a long day and I'm tired, but if she has a terrible face and be cups I'm not interested, but the cups, that's a different story, could be interested.

Momo2
03-10-16, 19:51
I've been enjoying this forum for quitw a whlie now. Thought I'd register since there's barely anything on Weymouth.

I have only ever been to yezi. For months except for 2 or 3 times I always get the same girl (sorry I don't know her name). She typically wears a bebe shirt. Terrible face. Big pouch but decent the's with awesome nickel sized nips. Sweet and polite but nothing special. 60/40. Decent massage flip after 40. Mechanical tease first. Release then foot massage (because I asked a while ago so that's my standard routine). Got a CBJ once. Saran wrap. I always suck on the be's. Never asked or tried anything else since I simply don't find her attractive enough. I believe she said Wednesday there are 2 girls. But I must just never get there on a Wednesday or something.

Used to have ts. Then reg shower. Now nothing. The best part of the place is it has a 'hiding in plain sight' feel to it. Parking in back on a tiny side street. Amd they'll let you in that way if you call. Also I believe a thai place across the street I've never tried.

My cousin tells me of a new place in braintree. Clinical. Reports good things. I'll be trying that out soon to let everyone know. He tells me tracy is the most playful. He prefers another girl there who is much more 'asian' about the whole thing.

My only other experience ever was at oceans in Abington. 60/40. Very mechanical. Half walls. Noisy. Girl was very attractive was all. That was 6 months ago though.You can do so much better then Yezi and Oceans. You will experience a better looking tech if you search further North toward Quincy. The massage might not improve but your overall experience with a younger prettier tech will more than make up for it.