PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163

Yello Tail
01-29-11, 19:50
And never go to a FS place looking for a HR. Why would she want to waste an hour with some dude and get. 4 for doing all the work when she can get 1. 0 or more from the FS dude?

Deestylez
01-30-11, 04:35
Why did they ask you to leave?They never gave me a reason why I had to leave. It was at one about 2 months ago if I recall. I asked why and they just said go go go. And I left after waiting 15 minutes in a room.

Ebam44
01-31-11, 12:28
There has been a new place advertising on CL in Plymouth. Don't bother. They claim to offer some type of luxury shower as well as some other ammenities. None of them were offered to me. The massage was sub par and the girl left the door open the entire time. I could hear the other lady watching tv and eating as though I was in the room. No teasing before the flip, and offered no HE once I was flipped over. Seemed like she could not get me out fast enough.

Would love to find out if anybody else has had any luck here.

Luigi08
01-31-11, 13:54
Thanks to a pm I got today informing me that the post I posted the other day

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1123889&viewfull=1#post1123889

Is indeed our Angel from Angel & Amy. After reading the pm I made an appointment and headed right over. Whem I arrived I di not like what I saw. It was a nail salon with people inside. So I walked in said Hi to the lady at the desk and asked for Angel. She called out and out she came. She was as happy to see me as I was to see her. We went into the massage room and talked for a couple of minutes before we started. I found the she did gp back to China for 3 months (feels longer) to take care of her mom. Now she is working here only for a short time until she finds her own place. I asked about Amy and all she would she is that she is working in the area but she would not say where. Now all I will say about the session is that it was just like old times except that she was making a giant effort not to make any noise. I don't blame her. The wall on both sides stop about a foot from the ceiling. Not to mention the other workers do not know the deal. While I was in the 1 massage room that they have which is at the very front of the store I could hear everything that everyone was saying. So if your going be ready to see people and to de discrete. After I became happy we had 20 minutes left and she continued the massage until the end. Same price as before. On the way out I said goodbye to the lady having her hair done & the 3 other workers 1 asain woman. 1 asain man, & 1 white woman that gave me a dirty look.

Also when she get her new place she is going to try to get Amy to work with her again. My massage therapist told me today that Amy is working at Fu Shen on School Street in Quincy.

Henry MA
01-31-11, 14:58
First of all, you never go in with more than you want to pay. Always know what's on the menu and for what price before visiting, which is one reason why this board exists. When you are "caught" negotiating between a rock and a hard place (pun intended) you always loose. You immediately come back with "what do you charge" and see what they say. If it's too much (and it will be) you say "I normally pay. Whatever" and don't budge. The problem is, now you've lost momentum and she has to work twice as hard to do the job. This has happened to almost everyone at one point or another. I'll never forget a time in Prov where we were at a Mexican / Chinese standoff. She wasn't going to continue unless I came up with $60 on the spot. So I got up and started to walk. She balked, and I had what I wanted. And it never hurts to remember that she's working for the $$ and deserves it, but only for the going rate, which was, in your case, .6+.4. Find the good places, avoid the bad places, and always have fun.Thanks, living and learning! NExt time I will try the stand up and go away technique. By the way, some asked me in private the name, I can't remember. But I'm 90% sure that I called this ad:

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-in-town-personal-massage-for-u-25/4735599

Not her in the pic, of course, but she wasn't bad. 30ish normal asian.

Guitarguru
01-31-11, 15:12
2B (not "D")

Called for appointment, as I was walking to the place. Mamasan said OK. Showed up, met Apple, she took the house fee (.6) and led me to a room with the walls almost to the top, right next to the entry area (I mean right next. You could hear mamasan watching TV). I got undressed and laid down.

Apple is probably mid-20's, terrific figure, small B-s, cute face EXCEPT the worst teeth you've ever seen. She is an 8 or a 9 with her mouth closed, honestly.

Great, medium / hard massage, really good! But she never got close to touching the boys, so while one of other reviewers found success, it was still an open question for me. So when she used the hot towel to wipe down my back, I pulled the "rubbing the legs" trick just to get my point across.

Flipped, and more massage, but then drifted down to the twig and berries, and finished me of pretty well.

Gave her. 4 . For a total of $1. Will definitely repeat.

Member #4868
01-31-11, 15:14
Hello, gents.

I know we have several fans of Bella on the board. Can someone validate the accuracy of the photos in her recent ad?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-sensual-exotic-massage-26/3419419

Pm if you prefer.

Thanks.

PwH

Promethius
01-31-11, 15:33
Hello, gents.

I know we have several fans of Bella on the board. Can someone validate the accuracy of the photos in her recent ad?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-sensual-exotic-massage-26/3419419

Pm if you prefer.

Thanks.

PwH

Http://img137.imagevenue.com/loc1125/th_39361_Rancielly_Bitencourt-Megatalentos.com_4201_122_1125lo.jpeg

While I have never seen her myself, TinEye gives the above address for the top picture (on the couch).

Basil
01-31-11, 15:41
Hello, gents.

Pm if you prefer.

Thanks.

PwHShe is good looking enough but that is not her. I'd put her at a 7/10, looks like your normal petite latina girl small frame w / big tits and big ass.

Olepapa
01-31-11, 17:12
She is good looking enough but that is not her. I'd put her at a 7/10, looks like your normal petite latina girl small frame w / big tits and big ass.I am not so sure that is not her. Hair looks right and ass looks right.

By the way, guys, this belongs in the non asian forum. Bella is Brazilian, definitely not asian. Try to keep the posts where they belong.

Saw Bella today, still just as great as ever in looks, massage, teasing, and ending. I went away very happy.

Djtuck
01-31-11, 21:39
Was in Norton recently and had some time to kill so I stopped at the new AMP Place that advertises on CL and BP. Long story short, I got a bad vibe about the place and decided not to partake. First of all, it's located on the side of a building facing the Drive In side of a rather busy bank. Tellers and bank customers have a clear view of who is coming and leaving the AMP. When I pulled into the parking lot I saw a couple of shady looking characters hanging around outside. Sometimes you just have to trust your instincts!

Werm2011
02-01-11, 00:03
I finally took the plunge as I'm new to the whole game. After researching a bit on foot in CT and on here, I gave a call over to a place on Harry where I was told to "come now, beautiful new young girl here". So far so good. I show up and said young girl answered the door. .5'4" or so. 120lb maybe. 23-25 why / o Asian. Mama San no lie! So far so good. Gave up the. 4 at the door with no sign of Mama San who originally answered the phone.

Well, went in there and got a mediocre massage, trying to drop the hints, but she was not going there. . She said she only remove top for 'boyfriend only'. This chick was cute! Very tight body and no fat on her. Teeth not so good, but more than made up for it with that body. Easy to overlook choppers. Not too thin, either. Healthy looking body. Just delicious. I was not happy this was going south. The disappointment was about to go 180.

About 20-25 mins in of getting nowhere except chit chat. I finally turned over and told her what gorgeous legs she had. This was true as she was wearing short shorts. I started to do a little massage of my own on her, and grabbed her hand and placed it where it belonged. She happily played with 'it' for a good 5 mins and seemed very happy to do so. She was into it. She hesitantly let me UTC up top after an initial rejection. Maybe B's, but very nice. I let loose while she was smiling and giggling and straddling me. Fun time after a close rejection.

Damage was. 4 and. 4 and both of us were happy. All in all a very good first experience and will most likely go back sooner or later should she still be around. Will most likely try someone new before that though. This could turn into a hobby. But I can't afford that.

Ej833
02-01-11, 00:32
I have asked a few questions about AMP's here in Boston while I was in town and based on what I asked for I was directed to this place.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/?keyword=holistic&layout=detailed

In my dream It was just as I hoped. I went in and paid the house fee of $ (not cheap, I know) and was very pleased with the atmosphere. I took my shoes off in the front room and they led me back to get changed. I head off to the steam room and it was great. 5 min later we went to the TS and it was also very nice. Wan (pronounced Jaun) was mt therapist and she didn't miss an inch with scrubbing me down. I then went off to the Sauna where I stayed for a few more minute until she came to get me. We went back into the room and I laid down and she put a towel over me which I said I didn't need, she was fine with it and took it off (same happened on the flip). The massage was outstanding and on the flip was more massage and then some light touch all over.

Wan was mid 30's and allowed some OTC light roaming. Not cute, but not ugly (this was the only let down).

I left a very happy customer and a tip of. 4 for a total of $.4.

Thanks again for your responses, I had a great dream.

Be Safe.

EJ

Jason70
02-01-11, 01:15
Has anyone been here recently? The last time I went I saw Penn and had a great massage, but I do not know who is working there anymore.

Jzwhy
02-01-11, 07:58
Hello, gents.

Pm if you prefer.

Thanks

PwHThat's not her. But its fair to say that's her body type. Also she has a few tats & her hair is long and wavy / curly not straight. Heavenly has been running these pics on / off since they opened. I think Bella is very sexy and takes care of herself. I never thought she was heavy / fat but I think she's actually lost weight over the past year. She is really good at what she does. Seems to like it. And it agrees with her. I'd definitely recommend.

Member #4868
02-01-11, 09:16
Http://img137.imagevenue.com/loc1125/th_39361_Rancielly_Bitencourt-Megatalentos.com_4201_122_1125lo.jpeg

While I have never seen her myself, TinEye gives the above address for the top picture (on the couch). Thanks for the info on Bella. And yes, OP, this should have been posted in the non Asian section, my mistake.

Proms link led me to the following, which clearly proves the pics to be not Bella. Too Bad!

http://www.megatalentos.com/fotos/rancielly-bitencourt-revista-dreamcam-club/

Puckhead72
02-01-11, 09:17
On Saturday I was looking for a massage I had been interested in this ad for quite some time:

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-cmt-offering-real-sensual-massgae-26/4795122

I had been looking for a nice massage in Quincy area. I was ready to use one of the local AMPs providers when I received a return email. Decided to TOFTT I had researched the ad and return # to find no conclusive reviews. Headed to Waltham for a last minute rub. 2 call system reasonably easy to find. Walk up to apt. Having A feeling been I've been here before let me know if I'm wrong but this girl was the "pamolive" glove girl. Get on table and have a great massage for a half hour very strong and the hits all the right spots then the negotiating began at the flip. .02 for topless seemed ok at the time her body is great. This lasts for 5-10min then. 04 for nude finish each time leaves for changing. I should have got off table and left after the massage.

Massage. 1.20 9/10.

1st Change. .20. 5/10.

2nd change. .40. 4/10.

Ending. 3/10.

The potential was there for a great time but this girl is not very sensual and seemed uninterested.

Will not repeat.

If I was prepared to spend this would have been OK.

Assman3
02-01-11, 11:18
Thanks for the info on Bella. And yes, OP, this should have been posted in the non Asian section, my mistake.

Proms link led me to the following, which clearly proves the pics to be not Bella. Too Bad!

http://www.megatalentos.com/fotos/rancielly-bitencourt-revista-dreamcam-club/She does look similar to those photos though. If you like Brazilian girls you won't be disappointed. Her techniques are terrific especially if you like to have taint and ass molested. I saw here a few months back and unfotunatley it was her time of the month and I couldn't enjoy the neather region. Oh well there is always next time. I certainly will refere to my Calender. Go see her and treat her well.

Mbk1999
02-01-11, 12:54
Newly-formed Thai airline recruits 'Ladyboys' as air hostesses. Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/8288327/Newly-formed-Thai-airline-recruits-Ladyboys-as-air-hostesses.html

Guitarguru
02-01-11, 13:12
She does look similar to those photos though. If you like Brazilian girls you won't be disappointed. Her techniques are terrific especially if you like to have taint and ass molested. I saw here a few months back and unfotunatley it was her time of the month and I couldn't enjoy the neather region. Oh well there is always next time. I certainly will refere to my Calender. Go see her and treat her well.While it has already been decided, I wanted to let the newbies know. That Bella, imo, doesn't look anything like that girl. Bella has 20-30lbs on that girl.

Now before all the haters get pissy with me. I wrote a glowing review of Bella few months back. And think she is VERY sexy and great at her "job". BUt she is not a tiny little, Latina spinner; she has big boobs and a big ass, and is not little by any stretch.

NOW. . . . Go see here because she is awesome! Best tease and finish I've had.

Mwooo
02-01-11, 16:08
On Saturday I was looking for a massage I had been interested in this ad for quite some time:

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-cmt-offering-real-sensual-massgae-26/4795122

I had been looking for a nice massage in Quincy area. I was ready to use one of the local AMPs providers when I received a return email. Decided to TOFTT I had researched the ad and return # to find no conclusive reviews. Headed to Waltham for a last minute rub. 2 call system reasonably easy to find. Walk up to apt. Having A feeling been I've been here before let me know if I'm wrong but this girl was the "pamolive" glove girl. Get on table and have a great massage for a half hour very strong and the hits all the right spots then the negotiating began at the flip. .02 for topless seemed ok at the time her body is great. This lasts for 5-10min then. 04 for nude finish each time leaves for changing. I should have got off table and left after the massage.

Massage. 1.20 9/10.

1st Change. .20. 5/10.

2nd change. .40. 4/10.

Ending. 3/10.

The potential was there for a great time but this girl is not very sensual and seemed uninterested.

Will not repeat.

If I was prepared to spend this would have been OK. FYI. This should be in non-asian massage parlor reports, as she is a white girl. In fact, there is currently another review and discussion of her going on in that thread.

As has already been said, the Bella / Heavenly Touch stuff below should be over there as well.

Let's try to keep the threads straight! Happy Hunting all.

Mmaddmann
02-01-11, 18:01
If anyone knows of any mental health professionals (therapist, counselor, MSW, etc) who incorporates sensual touch into her work, please let me know or DM me.

Thanks

Olepapa
02-01-11, 20:32
While it has already been decided, I wanted to let the newbies know. That Bella, imo, doesn't look anything like that girl. Bella has 20-30lbs on that girl.

Now before all the haters get pissy with me. I wrote a glowing review of Bella few months back. And think she is VERY sexy and great at her "job". BUt she is not a tiny little, Latina spinner; she has big boobs and a big ass, and is not little by any stretch.

NOW. . . . Go see here because she is awesome! Best tease and finish I've had.Not only is this in wrong forum, it is inaccurate. While taste is in the eyes of the beholder, I say Bella is NOT 20-30 lbs heavier than girl in pcture. Also, her ass is nice and round, but hardly what I would call big, particularly compared to most Brazilian providers I have encountered. She is short and, while not a spinner, is far from heavy.

Wear your glasses next time you visit her.

Interadoni
02-01-11, 22:41
I got $100 spafinder giftcard, but wondering if it is any good?

Has anyone used this giftcard?

I've been to couple of Asian massage parlors, but wondering if they accept them.

Probably not.

So, if anyone wants to help me out? Could you suggest any place that is kind of erotic at least?

Thanks.

Or should I throw that away?

Stvblm
02-02-11, 11:21
Don't waste your time here like I did. Lackluster massage really unskilled. I live close by thats why I tried her.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-asian-female-therapist-26/4778250

Ebam44
02-02-11, 12:13
Sorry for just getting around to posting this. Over the fall I noticed some posts about the new Thai massage place in Weymouth (Jackson Square). I did see a report that HE was offered, and another that said it was DIY. Gave this place 3 visits and had 3 different experiences.

First one offered nothing, and seemed to stay away from me and anything resembling a HE.

Second time I asked and was told I had to do it, but she would 'help'. After trying my hardest to get her to take over, she would only rub the inside of my legs and nothing more. A little awkward.

Third time I went in and got a slightly older woman. She gave the same DIY situation, but then started to talk to me about new girls who were hired and that I may want to try them for that. Apparently the owner is American and discouraged the extras.

Still debating another trip in. Anybody have any info / input on this place?

Cazbaa
02-02-11, 13:24

I've been to couple of Asian massage parlors, but wondering if they accept them.

Probably not.

So, if anyone wants to help me out? Could you suggest any place that is kind of erotic at least?

Thanks.

Or should I throw that away? I've not heard of the "Spafinder" gift card. Methinks you've been had.

And should you be interested in a place that would be erotic, methinks you need to do a few more clicks and you'll find plenty of options. Don't be lazy, or perhaps someone should give you a "Getalife" gift card. Just saying.

Boston Ampfan
02-02-11, 14:23

Probably not.

Thanks.

Or should I throw that away? Mr. Interadoni,

Perhaps I misread your post, but it does occur to me that if you have been to AMPs and wonder if they accept gift cards, it would make a great deal of sense for you to call these places and ask them, perhaps following this useful script or some variation thereof:

Caller: "Hi." Mamasan: "Hello. You come in for appointment now?" Caller: "Ummmm. Not right now. Do you accept spa gift card?" Mamasan: "You come in right now? What time you come in?" Caller: "Not right now. You take gift card?" Mamasan: "You bring gift? OK, what time you come in?"

As an alternative, perhaps you should carry the card with you and when you next enter an AMP, pull it out of your pocket and say,"Hi. I have a spa gift card. Will you take it?" Mamasan: "You give to me? Sure, I take it." You: "No, you take this instead of pay for massage?" Mamasan: "Sorry, we give massage only."

Good luck in your quest!

BA

Jzwhy
02-02-11, 14:42
Don't waste your time here like I did. Lackluster massage really unskilled. I live close by thats why I tried her.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-asian-female-therapist-26/4778250Agree and tried for same reason of being close / convenient. Would like to add some details. $70 for hour and when I arrived didn't get good feeling when saw that woman was older. 40s / 50s. So I asked for 1/2 hour rate. Was told they didn't do 1/2 hour. I was there so decided to go ahead anyway. Massage room set up in empty bedroom of apartment and she asked me to be quiet. I don't think there was anyone else in apartment but couldn't be sure since sheets covered kitchen & other areas. She put on what I found to be annoying / distracting oriental music. The massage was about a 4. She used baby oil but did a good job wiping it off. She then used baby powder and the tease was decent. Maybe a 7. I turned over and she went pretty quick to the HE which was very clinical. I put my hand on her ass which was suprisingly tight and she said that was ok. I didn't push for more because I really didn't feel like it. She used a paper towel to catch everything. Then a clean up with another rough paper towel. I tipped $40 & was in and out in 50 minutes. Since there are so many better options out there I decided to write them off. Then about 2 weeks later I receive a phone call from them. Not recoginizing the number I answere and a woman tells me that I had come for a massage and I should come back. Also tells me they have new pretty girls. I don't have to worry about this as I get a lot of cell calls and don't have issues in this department but for other hobbyists I realize that this could be a major problem. Every so often I still get calls asking me to come back.

Jzwhy
02-02-11, 14:52
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-asian-female-therapist-26/4778250

[/QUOTE]

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-asian-female-therapist-26/4778250Agree and tried for same reason of being close / convenient. Would like to add some details. $70 for hour and when I arrived didn't get good feeling when saw that woman was older. 40s / 50s. So I asked for 1/2 hour rate. Was told they didn't do 1/2 hour. I was there so decided to go ahead anyway. Massage room set up in empty bedroom of apartment and she asked me to be quiet. I don't think there was anyone else in apartment but couldn't be sure since sheets covered kitchen & other areas. She put on what I found to be annoying / distracting oriental music. The massage was about a 4. She used baby oil but did a good job wiping it off. She then used baby powder and the tease was decent. Maybe a 7. I turned over and she went pretty quick to the HE which was very clinical. I put my hand on her ass which was suprisingly tight and she said that was ok. I didn't push for more because I really didn't feel like it. She used a paper towel to catch everything. Then a clean up with another rough paper towel. I tipped $40 & was in and out in 50 minutes. Since there are so many better options out there I decided to write them off. Then about 2 weeks later I receive a phone call from them. Not recoginizing the number I answere and a woman tells me that I had come for a massage and I should come back. Also tells me they have new pretty girls. I don't have to worry about this as I get a lot of cell calls and don't have issues in this department but for other hobbyists I realize that this could be a major problem. Every so often I still get calls asking me to come back.

VilunyaChert
02-02-11, 15:26
I definitely like Boston Ampfan's script, and if anyone ever gives me a Spafinder gift card I will be sure to use it. In the meantime, though, just for laughs I checked out www.spafinder.com & did a search for spas in Pawtucket, RI. Sundance Spa on Sheridan Street (in Central Falls, but close enough) is number 2 on the list of 196! That was it, though, among AMPs known to me. There were a few other possibles, but not many.

Oh, and Spafinder interpreted "Pawtucket" very broadly-all the way to Greenport New York and the North Shore of Boston. So I didn't bother doing another search for spas in Boston.

Stvblm
02-02-11, 16:28
THis place was not in an apt. It was in an office builing on Winter St. Just opened last Saturday. I think the other place in Weymouth is on Broad St.

Agree and tried for same reason of being close / convenient. Would like to add some details. $70 for hour and when I arrived didn't get good feeling when saw that woman was older. 40s / 50s. So I asked for 1/2 hour rate. Was told they didn't do 1/2 hour. I was there so decided to go ahead anyway. Massage room set up in empty bedroom of apartment and she asked me to be quiet. I don't think there was anyone else in apartment but couldn't be sure since sheets covered kitchen & other areas. She put on what I found to be annoying / distracting oriental music. The massage was about a 4. She used baby oil but did a good job wiping it off. She then used baby powder and the tease was decent. Maybe a 7. I turned over and she went pretty quick to the HE which was very clinical. I put my hand on her ass which was suprisingly tight and she said that was ok. I didn't push for more because I really didn't feel like it. She used a paper towel to catch everything. Then a clean up with another rough paper towel. I tipped $40 & was in and out in 50 minutes. Since there are so many better options out there I decided to write them off. Then about 2 weeks later I receive a phone call from them. Not recoginizing the number I answere and a woman tells me that I had come for a massage and I should come back. Also tells me they have new pretty girls. I don't have to worry about this as I get a lot of cell calls and don't have issues in this department but for other hobbyists I realize that this could be a major problem. Every so often I still get calls asking me to come back.

Guitarguru
02-02-11, 16:47
Not only is this in wrong forum, it is inaccurate. While taste is in the eyes of the beholder, I say Bella is NOT 20-30 lbs heavier than girl in pcture. Also, her ass is nice and round, but hardly what I would call big, particularly compared to most Brazilian providers I have encountered. She is short and, while not a spinner, is far from heavy.

Wear your glasses next time you visit her. And a helpful response would have been merely that you disagreed and thought she was the right size. At least that is what I would have said.

Guitarguru
02-02-11, 16:48
Back to 2B looking for Apple. But gone.

Told new girl,"very beautiful!" went and checked her out. Emily. Thin, cute face. Excellent massage, and sensual finish.

But NO roaming. Which means no return for me. If you don't need / want it. I recommend.

Inside495
02-02-11, 20:53
Has anyone been here recently? The last time I went I saw Penn and had a great massage, but I do not know who is working there anymore.Apparently used to be a Tai run establishment. Never been there. Would be interested if it was Brazilian.

Werm2011
02-03-11, 00:03
Hopefully not gone for good. 'Apple' (she gave me her real name, supposedly) told me she shares time there with another girl. She also told me she works in Q on H St. Don't know the exact establishment.

Another girl from a few streets over told me that they are given their American names whether they like them or not.

Back to 2B looking for Apple. But gone.

Told new girl,"very beautiful!" went and checked her out. Emily. Thin, cute face. Excellent massage, and sensual finish.

But NO roaming. Which means no return for me. If you don't need / want it. I recommend.

Member #4196
02-03-11, 08:57
Just when I had "managed" the system at Bonan and always got who I wanted and would say I was leaving even midway if there was a switch, poof closed.

Amy and Angel have resurfaced but Quincy is a haul for me.

Hong is fun and not a bad deal and great location but that tends to get old.

Miss the convenience of 38 Montvale and the other two groups, miss Jessica, JoJo and Annie.

Hopefully the Bonan ladies will resurface.

In the meantime Cindy in Nashua who advertises on BP NH is a sweet deal too.

Ebam44
02-03-11, 09:07
I agree with Stvblm, the place you are talking about Jzwhy is in an apartment complex off Pleasant street. I have been to that place a few times and get those same calls. Service there is lackluster, and the girls there are generally ugly. Phone number ends in 3288 I believe.

Very curious about this place on Winter St. Sorry to hear about its bad reviews as I am over that way from time to time.

Sebastian6
02-03-11, 10:06
I have now visited this new place twice in the last few weeks. It is in an office building, across the street from Dunkin Donuts, with parking behind the building. On both visits, I have had Coco, who is probably in her late 30s / early 40s. She is slightly chunky but with large, apparently natural, breasts and her shirts display lots of cleavage. It is $60 / hr, and the massage was good and relaxing. Pre-flip, there is some slow and sensual teasing and after the flip, UTC roaming is permitted. I have been shorted on time on both visits by about 10 minutes. So, overall, there are good and bad points about this place.

QuincyFire
02-03-11, 12:50
I agree with Stvblm, the place you are talking about Jzwhy is in an apartment complex off Pleasant street. I have been to that place a few times and get those same calls. Service there is lackluster, and the girls there are generally ugly. Phone number ends in 3288 I believe.

Very curious about this place on Winter St. Sorry to hear about its bad reviews as I am over that way from time to time.The place on broad st in weymouth is a apt building, on the 5th floor, they use the 2 call system, massage an HE was expensive but no rush. Went to jolins, black girl said its been slow, so she made sure I left very happy.

Good luck

Jzwhy
02-03-11, 15:35
The place on broad st in weymouth is a apt building, on the 5th floor, they use the 2 call system, massage an HE was expensive but no rush. Went to jolins, black girl said its been slow, so she made sure I left very happy.

Good luckThanks EBAM44, STVBLM & Quincy Fire. My mistake on the location. Yes it was an apt buidling not store front. And was a few months ago but as I remember it was a 2 or 3 story building. Sounds like same operation if people received the random follow up calls. I drop in to see the black girl too and she's really nice & sincere. Gives a really good massage with above average ending. I don't want to tell people what to do with there job / life but wouldn't complain if she relocated someplace that isn't so high profile or advertising "lady boys" everyday. She should apply to Heavenly. Heard they're looking. I'm sure her business would pick up. Alot.

Werm2011
02-04-11, 18:59
I think I've been pretty lucky as my first two attempts have gone well. Then again, I did research my ass off so maybe more than luck.

I originally posted this report about 5 days ago, but it seems to have gotten lost somehow. In any case I'll try to remember the important details.

Gave a ring to 4th floor (no, not 2nd) by the pizza place and they said to come on by. Was told that a nice young girl was there to cure me of my ills. . Called again when I arrived and the girl said she would be right down, but seemed like 5 minutes. Once again, a very fine looking Asian girl in her mid-20's. She went by the name of Dani. 5'4" maybe. 120lbs or so. A good solid 7 I'd say. Not as slim and in shape as my first time, but def no complaints. Small C's, and a fine personality.

Once again it was very difficult to get the girl topless, but she was not shy in telling me that she will only give the hand and nothing more once the light massage was nearing the end. She knew I didn't have much dollar on me though. She did give a very nice massage a did a small amount of teasing, which I probably ended quickly since I only bought a 1/2. She will not take off bottoms, period. So, at least with me there was nothing much on the menu. Not that I would have partaken in any event. She did let me roam UTC up top and did take a extra. 2 to take them out for the short while she used her magic on my set. She did well.

4+.6 and once again had a good time with another fine youngish Asian lass. I am starting to wonder though, that if an hour with someone more giving in the CT area for a bit more coin would a better option (esc)? Maybe just try again with the first one and bring more? Anyone have recommendations for anyone under 2 bills? If so, please PM. I may have to take a ride to Rhody at some point, but would prefer not to.

Top Floor
02-05-11, 13:04
Went the other day. Got May. Decent massage. Warm room. No teasing at all. No nothing. She wanted me to do diy but I wasn't going to without some help from her. Left a $10. 00 tip. Went close to the full hour for time. She answered the phone a few times during the massage but kept massaging Too many other places around that give a massage with no he for $60. 00 than the $70. 00 I paid so I won't be rushing back any time soon if at all. They offer a shower but like the he that's diy also.

NewAgain
02-05-11, 13:44
I hit Diva a while back, and although the walls not reaching the ceiling kind of bugged me, I have a much different experience. I did a half, and was treated to an exceptional experience, the HE was fabulous, and was allowed utc roaming at the HE piece. Minimal teasing before flip, but enough that it made me go fast.

5 and. 4 for me. Walked back to work much happier.

Went the other day. Got May. Decent massage. Warm room. No teasing at all. No nothing. She wanted me to do diy but I wasn't going to without some help from her. Left a $10. 00 tip. Went close to the full hour for time. She answered the phone a few times during the massage but kept massaging Too many other places around that give a massage with no he for $60. 00 than the $70. 00 I paid so I won't be rushing back any time soon if at all. They offer a shower but like the he that's diy also.

Jason70
02-05-11, 20:01
Apparently used to be a Tai run establishment. Never been there. Would be interested if it was Brazilian.It still is as far as I know, I just don't know any of the girls working there.

Yellowfever023
02-06-11, 17:13
Hi Guys,

I was doing some research on my good friend Google when I found a page of massage parlor ads. I saw alot of familiar ads but one jumped out at me, it was an ad for suana and shower in Plymouth by asians but no phone number just an address. Since I live resonably close by I decided to do a recon mission for a future visit. I found the place easily be cause I know the area well. The place does not jump out at you but they do have a sign out front. They have a fairly private parking lot behind the building. The Spa is on the top floor so you have to climb an outdoor stairway but its not bad. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a Chinese woman who was mid to late 30's who was not bad looking, about a 7. She was wearing street clothes but her blouse was well chosen by her to show off a very nice set, maybe a 34/36 see cup. I also saw another Chinese woman who was a bit younger than the first and again average looking but not as well endowed in the chest. I was not prepared for a visit with these ladies so I just took a tour. There was a brand new sauna and a shower that I did not look at. The place was dark as hell and all the shades where drawn but it was light enough so that I could tell the place was clean and freshly painted and pretty much all redone. I definatly think that in the least that this is a happy ending place and there may be more on the menu but I was discouraged by the way they were both dressed but I think there would be no problem with some roaming as the woman who showed me around seemed to be very proud of her assets. I will TOFTT as soon as funds permit.

YF023

Cazbaa
02-07-11, 07:52
Hi Guys,

I was doing some research on my good friend Google when I found a page of massage parlor ads. I saw alot of familiar ads but one jumped out at me, it was an ad for suana and shower in Plymouth by asians but no phone number just an address. Since I live resonably close by I decided to do a recon mission for a future visit. I found the place easily be cause I know the area well. The place does not jump out at you but they do have a sign out front. They have a fairly private parking lot behind the building. The Spa is on the top floor so you have to climb an outdoor stairway but its not bad. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a Chinese woman who was mid to late 30's who was not bad looking, about a 7. She was wearing street clothes but her blouse was well chosen by her to show off a very nice set, maybe a 34/36 see cup. I also saw another Chinese woman who was a bit younger than the first and again average looking but not as well endowed in the chest. I was not prepared for a visit with these ladies so I just took a tour. There was a brand new sauna and a shower that I did not look at. The place was dark as hell and all the shades where drawn but it was light enough so that I could tell the place was clean and freshly painted and pretty much all redone. I definatly think that in the least that this is a happy ending place and there may be more on the menu but I was discouraged by the way they were both dressed but I think there would be no problem with some roaming as the woman who showed me around seemed to be very proud of her assets. I will TOFTT as soon as funds permit.

YF023Nice job! Good to know that there are options!

Ebam44
02-07-11, 11:53
YF. I checked this place out a few weeks ago and had no luck. Massage was terrible and she kept the door open the entire time. Very awkward. Nothing offered and was rushed out of the door. Bad experience all around. I wrote a short report a couple of weeks ago.

Let us know if you have any luck.

Onthe Downlow
02-07-11, 13:25
2nd floor near pizza place, ending in 2051.

All around, a fairly miserable time. Was planning on an hour, because I was told over the phone a pretty, skinny girl was waiting for me.

She came down the stairs with 30 more years and 30 more pounds than I expected, so 30 minutes it was. Perfunctory massage, little teasing, full menu, but I got a labored, uncomfortable, not fun to watch, and overall not good CBJ. In and out well under the 30.

I'd call one of the other providers in the same building and you're pretty much guaranteed a better time. Don't know what the rotation is like on that.

Moogaar1
02-07-11, 21:25

Massage. 1.20 9/10.

1st Change. .20. 5/10.

2nd change. .40. 4/10.

Ending. 3/10.

Will not repeat.

If I was prepared to spend this would have been OK. She used to practice in Waltham and then in Watertown. She's not a good provider at all. Tried to rip me off once but I argued and got my $$ back so beware she likes to play little bullsh* games.

BeachGuy2004
02-08-11, 08:53
Hi Guys,

YF023Hi YF,

I visited this place recently. Drew "angel", decent massage with pretty good teasing and a nice finish with otc roaming allowed. .70 +.40. Left happy.

I wish there were more south shore options.

Natebost
02-08-11, 10:18
Went and saw Katharine the other day. She emailed me a few weeks back and told me she was coming into town. I had no idea who she was but figured her pictures looked great. She charges $$ for the massage, which is steep but figured I would give it a shot.

Bottom line is that she is in her late 30's and looks nothing like those pictures. She is smaller but has not such a great body. She is friendly and gives a good massage but not worth the $$. She would be a good find in an $80 AMP, not worth more than that. IMHO.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/visitingrare-treat-in-this-town-most-sought-after-gifted-gorgeous-asian-massuese-jan-26-feb-14-34/1801358

Stan Daround
02-08-11, 10:37
TYPICAL. I thought about leaving it at that but, here goes. I walked in without an appt after work. I was greeted like a long lost friend and asked to wait for 10 minutes in the waiting area by an older, not good looking woman. When she went back to her client, a younger better looking woman came out of her room to get a towel for her client and offered me a water. I was hoping she would finish first and be available. No such luck. I drew the older worker and opted for 30 minutes. Massage was on the back, neck and shoulders only and was a actually pretty good. Teasing and then pillow for my head on the flip. She went right after it and it was actually not very good.

Looks 1.

Massage 6.

End 2.

I am terrible with names so I got nothing fo you guys. You want the taller younger one. Trust me.

This place is on Main St accross from the dunkin donuts in an office building that it barely big enough for 4 offices. Parking is private and free out back.

I doubt I will return.

Anybody try the place in Medford that offers a table shower?

Sebastian6
02-08-11, 11:22
I tried the Medford place with the table shower once, soon after it opened, and no extras were offered at all. First, table shower occurred at the end of the massage, and she avoided touching the good parts. Second, massage was all on my back, no flip at all, and there was no teasing. Massage was ok, girl was probably in her 40s and ok looking. I have not returned since that experience.

Member #4868
02-08-11, 11:41
Went and saw Katharine the other day. She emailed me a few weeks back and told me she was coming into town. I had no idea who she was but figured her pictures looked great. She charges $$ for the massage, which is steep but figured I would give it a shot.

Bottom line is that she is in her late 30's and looks nothing like those pictures. She is smaller but has not such a great body. She is friendly and gives a good massage but not worth the $$. She would be a good find in an $80 AMP, not worth more than that. IMHO.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/visitingrare-treat-in-this-town-most-sought-after-gifted-gorgeous-asian-massuese-jan-26-feb-14-34/1801358

Sorry you lost that dough! Her pics, all of them, are fake. Post on The othEr boaRd last night gives links and more proof (as if Nate's eyeballs are not enough!)

It is really too bad because the girl (s) on the site are smokin!

http://massagebycatherine.webs.com/

And this is NOT her!
http://www.kinghost.com/amateur/stimulant/Luana-Lani/04/DSC_0027.jpg

Member #4080
02-08-11, 11:44

I saw here a few years back, she was ok but not F / S wanted $$$$$ for f / s no way was she worth that, had DATY I believe, no B / J I do not think, cannot remember all the details, too long ago, but not worth the money with all the other options available, I think she was $$$ at that time,

Onthe Downlow
02-08-11, 12:40
Sorry you lost that dough! Her pics, all of them, are fake. Post on The othEr boaRd last night gives links and more proof (as if Nate's eyeballs are not enough!)

And this is NOT her!

The 2nd vid looks like Jenna Haze

Member #4196
02-08-11, 12:43
Damn, missed the return.

Called and spoke to Angel; she said she will remain in Quincy but is a couple of weeks or so from opening up a place. Looks like the nail salon gig is up.

Called Fu Shen as indicated in here to book with Amy and mamasan, said she is not there anymore.

Come on ladies, resurface please.

Member #4868
02-08-11, 14:11

And this is NOT her!

Sorry, but link above is wrong. Here is correct one:

http://www.kinghost.com/amateur/stimulant/Luana-Lani/04/index.html

Top Floor
02-08-11, 23:21
I tried the Medford place with the table shower once, soon after it opened, and no extras were offered at all. First, table shower occurred at the end of the massage, and she avoided touching the good parts. Second, massage was all on my back, no flip at all, and there was no teasing. Massage was ok, girl was probably in her 40s and ok looking. I have not returned since that experience.I went a few weeks ago. Shower is usually given after the massage but I asked for the shower before the massage. Good shower led me to think extras were available. They weren't. Decent massage but extras were diy. Went the full hour. Good looking girl mid 30's or 40's.

BostonHome
02-08-11, 23:51
I called for appointment at the holistic spa for 8PM, I know they close at 9, but figured this is the only way I would find out if they would rush or skimp near closing time. They didn't. I was upstairs checking in right at 8PM, put my slippers on and was escorted to the corner room where I put on a pair of 'designer' red shorts and wht bathrobe.

Lee, probably mid to late 20's, average looking, B cups, escorted me to the steam room, where I sat for about ten minutes. She then took me to the TS room, removed my robe, and at that point I dropped my shorts and hopped on the table face down. She gave a great complete wash along with some teasing. I spent about five minutes in the steam unit to 'cool down' then back to the corner room.

On my stomach, I was given a great slow dry massage with Lee sometimes sitting on my back, ass and legs. She oiled my back then a hot towel wash and dry. Teasing started legs ass etc.

On the flip, great non rushed tease. Upper and lower OTC roaming. I tried upper UTC but was met with resistance. She then made the boys and me very happy. Now, a hot towel wash down, dry towel wipe and to my surprise, another five minute massage.

She started to dress me and I look at my watch, it was 9:27. Wow, time flew and I never felt rushed.

I know leaving. 5 is a little high, but justify it because;

1. She never rushed even though it was late.

2. When I don't have to negotiate while trying to relax, they will always end up ahead.

3. I took two cookies.

Snowman50
02-09-11, 22:09
Lurked for a while and now contributing. Saw the Asian massage near Chinatown ad for weeks on BP 3808 number and finally decided to call. Room actually in Chinatown on side street off Harrison. She did not look like ad. But she was decent looking and nice body and friendly. 25 minute really nice back massage to flip. .7 M and. 4 HE. She asked about everything for 1. 0 but I declined. Maybe next time. Nice lunch break. Will do again.

Cazbaa
02-10-11, 00:35
I called for appointment at the holistic spa for 8PM, I know they close at 9, but figured this is the only way I would find out if they would rush or skimp near closing time. They didn't. I was upstairs checking in right at 8PM, put my slippers on and was escorted to the corner room where I put on a pair of 'designer' red shorts and wht bathrobe.

Lee, probably mid to late 20's, average looking, B cups, escorted me to the steam room, where I sat for about ten minutes. She then took me to the TS room, removed my robe, and at that point I dropped my shorts and hopped on the table face down. She gave a great complete wash along with some teasing. I spent about five minutes in the steam unit to 'cool down' then back to the corner room.

On my stomach, I was given a great slow dry massage with Lee sometimes sitting on my back, ass and legs. She oiled my back then a hot towel wash and dry. Teasing started legs ass etc.

On the flip, great non rushed tease. Upper and lower OTC roaming. I tried upper UTC but was met with resistance. She then made the boys and me very happy. Now, a hot towel wash down, dry towel wipe and to my surprise, another five minute massage.

She started to dress me and I look at my watch, it was 9:27. Wow, time flew and I never felt rushed.

I know leaving. 5 is a little high, but justify it because;

1. She never rushed even though it was late.

2. When I don't have to negotiate while trying to relax, they will always end up ahead.

3. I took two cookies. Actually I think. 5 is deserving on occasion. Of course, we can to maintain lower costs if possible, but I've overtipped several times, but that's a good thing because it encourages a better overall experience. Plus we really do want to take care of the girls. It's a fun hobby for us, but a job for them. But cookies can get expensive!

Jomonde123
02-10-11, 09:36
Figured I would drop in since I had not commented or been on this board much. Had the opportunity to head to RI recently so figured I would make an appointment in the area (first time doing so).

Ended up booking an appointment at Harmony Spa and well. I guess I can see why people head down there. My only negative was that it was so publicly visible. Fortunate that I have no connections in that area because I felt like I might as well put large blinking arrows at my location when I parked.

Can't remember the girl I saw but very attractive (much better than the majority I find in the Boston area) and solid massage and extras. Everyone there was nice and friendly (met a couple others).

Not sure if I'll be down that area again soon but recommend Harmony if you are looking for a place in that area I would definitely recommend.

BostonHome
02-10-11, 11:28
Actually I think. 5 is deserving on occasion. Of course, we can to maintain lower costs if possible, but I've overtipped several times, but that's a good thing because it encourages a better overall experience. Plus we really do want to take care of the girls. It's a fun hobby for us, but a job for them. But cookies can get expensive!LOL, point well taken. I will be sure to keep that in mind.

SMS 54
02-10-11, 18:22
Figured I would drop in since I had not commented or been on this board much. Had the opportunity to head to RI recently so figured I would make an appointment in the area (first time doing so).

Ended up booking an appointment at Harmony Spa and well. I guess I can see why people head down there. My only negative was that it was so publicly visible. Fortunate that I have no connections in that area because I felt like I might as well put large blinking arrows at my location when I parked.

Can't remember the girl I saw but very attractive (much better than the majority I find in the Boston area) and solid massage and extras. Everyone there was nice and friendly (met a couple others).

Not sure if I'll be down that area again soon but recommend Harmony if you are looking for a place in that area I would definitely recommend. Check the Providence MP reports, and read back just a little bit, there has been some recent TV news coverage re: spas in Pawtucket. I 'm not saying not to go, but be aware of what is happening. I stopped in a couple times recently at 753 in CF with good results, and will continue to visit.

Member #4920
02-10-11, 19:17
Yeah, for that reason I am planning to see what is happening at the new Silver Spa in Providence, until the Pawtucket crusade calms down. I will report back when I get there, but please note I am not a FS guy. I'll try to see whether it's on the menu though.

Check the Providence MP reports, and read back just a little bit, there has been some recent TV news coverage re: spas in Pawtucket. I 'm not saying not to go, but be aware of what is happening. I stopped in a couple times recently at 753 in CF with good results, and will continue to visit.

Boston Ampfan
02-10-11, 19:56
Snowman,

Wait a sec! Are you saying that she actually did not look like the ad? WTF! I mean, is this deceptive advertising or what?

Seriously though, folks: The ladies hardly ever look like the winsome young vixens depicted in the photos. If they did, we would undoubtedly, all of us, behave like rats on cocaine, with only a singular purpose dominating our every waking thought- ignoring all of our worldly possessions and camping out in the parking lots near AMPs everywhere, waiting- hope against fevered hope- for the lady in the ad to give up her modeling gig in order to spend a few precious minutes alone with us. AMP girls hardly ever look quite that delicious. In fact, hardly any ladies anywhere look that delicious. Do you in fact think that ladies who look as perfect as the ones in the ads would actually show up at some dark, musty AMP looking for work that involves close personal contact with an assortment of men, strangers all of them, in exchange for a $40 tip? If perhaps you do find her, kindly let me know.

Best,

BA.

Lurked for a while and now contributing. Saw the Asian massage near Chinatown ad for weeks on BP 3808 number and finally decided to call. Room actually in Chinatown on side street off Harrison. She did not look like ad. But she was decent looking and nice body and friendly. 25 minute really nice back massage to flip. .7 M and. 4 HE. She asked about everything for 1. 0 but I declined. Maybe next time. Nice lunch break. Will do again.

Snowman50
02-11-11, 00:23
I only meant to point out that while the lady didn't look like the ad, she looked okay and had a nice body. I'll leave out the first part about not looking like the ad next time. .

Snowman,

Wait a sec! Are you saying that she actually did not look like the ad? WTF! I mean, is this deceptive advertising or what?

Seriously though, folks: The ladies hardly ever look like the winsome young vixens depicted in the photos. If they did, we would undoubtedly, all of us, behave like rats on cocaine, with only a singular purpose dominating our every waking thought- ignoring all of our worldly possessions and camping out in the parking lots near AMPs everywhere, waiting- hope against fevered hope- for the lady in the ad to give up her modeling gig in order to spend a few precious minutes alone with us. AMP girls hardly ever look quite that delicious. In fact, hardly any ladies anywhere look that delicious. Do you in fact think that ladies who look as perfect as the ones in the ads would actually show up at some dark, musty AMP looking for work that involves close personal contact with an assortment of men, strangers all of them, in exchange for a $40 tip? If perhaps you do find her, kindly let me know.

Best,

BA.

Looking16
02-11-11, 07:45
By the way, nothing wrong with mentioning she did not look like the picture. It's simply additional information about a provider. There are 100's or 1, 000's (?) of reports on this site that give less meaningful information. By 'all' of us.

Boston Ampfan
02-11-11, 10:55
Hi.

I was not criticizing you- although I should have made that plain in the post. Sorry if my tone conveyed the wrong impression. Actually, I applaud you, as a new member, for taking the time to offer a useful report.

In fact, I was only poking fun at the ladies who know so well how to lure us in- and at myself and fellow Hobbyists who are on an endless quest for the "perfect" AMP girl!

Best,

BA.

I only meant to point out that while the lady didn't look like the ad, she looked okay and had a nice body. I'll leave out the first part about not looking like the ad next time. .

Ming04
02-11-11, 12:44
I went back to forever young but this time I got Amy. I got the table shower, very good, some good teasing, then off to the room, good massage, I asked for medium, she is experienced. Lots of teasing before the flip and CBJ ending. $8 tip, $7 house fee. I will return.

Werm2011
02-11-11, 18:10
Took a ride by that place on Sam to do some investigating. I had no plans to get anything done, was only very curious at this point. Went op the stairs and rang / knocked (I can't remember) and was greeted by a woman close to 40 why / o and a customer on his way out. She whisked me into a very dimly lit room and asked me to wait a minute. The whole place was very dimly lit, which I though was cool. I just couldn't see anything right away as it was bright outside. I could tell though she was not dressed very enticingly. Certainly no cleavage or anything like that as mentioned elsewhere here.

She said thanks to the customer that left and I mentioned that I may be interested in a massage soon and was just checking to see what they offered. She told me that only 1 hour or 90 minute sessions available. I told her I didn't have the time now anyway and I may be back another time. .7 / hr house.

I looked around for anyone else more my type (younger, a bit more in shape) that may be around, but saw no one. I may go back another time or call first to see if any other 'girls' are working, but most likely not. I did like the dark atmosphere, though. Meh.

Werm2011
02-11-11, 18:22
Cruised over there today as well. I live somewhat close to the area so I was curious. I must say that the area is the most unlikely place I've ever seen an AMP located. They advertise openly and it's right next to the town PO with nothing really else around except private homes. This is pretty much as rural as your going to find one of these businesses.

In front, I sign in the window said No Parking. I went around a time or two trying to figure out where to park as it's very difficult. I decided to park in the PO lot, but the traffic of people In / Out of the PO made me wary. I live very close to the area and was going to be overly cautious anyway. I decided to call the number to ask where the best parking spot would be. An older woman answered with the sounds of younger kids in the background and a lot of commotion. She tole me they would be closed for two weeks because someone had gone to NY. She was in a rush to get off the phone so that was that. The sign in the window does say 'Open', so I don't know what the deal is.

I'm looking forward to CT, but may try back there to get a better look at the staff at some point. I know. Zzz.

Snowman50
02-12-11, 00:03
No worries. A little nervous at the AMP room and bit here too. Hadn't been to a real AMP. I had been to a "legit" AMP, bamboo valley which is downtown. Clothes are off there and they rub close to the good area. Decent massage there. But I left there twice wanting more. . That led me to the "near chinatown" BP ad.

Hi.

I was not criticizing you- although I should have made that plain in the post. Sorry if my tone conveyed the wrong impression. Actually, I applaud you, as a new member, for taking the time to offer a useful report.

In fact, I was only poking fun at the ladies who know so well how to lure us in- and at myself and fellow Hobbyists who are on an endless quest for the "perfect" AMP girl!

Best,

BA.

Nimbus22
02-12-11, 10:59
I was here 3-4 months ago. Poor massage I got an older asian woman early 40's 4 out of 10 in looks. No hint at ending at all.

Cruised over there today as well. I live somewhat close to the area so I was curious. I must say that the area is the most unlikely place I've ever seen an AMP located. They advertise openly and it's right next to the town PO with nothing really else around except private homes. This is pretty much as rural as your going to find one of these businesses.

In front, I sign in the window said No Parking. I went around a time or two trying to figure out where to park as it's very difficult. I decided to park in the PO lot, but the traffic of people In / Out of the PO made me wary. I live very close to the area and was going to be overly cautious anyway. I decided to call the number to ask where the best parking spot would be. An older woman answered with the sounds of younger kids in the background and a lot of commotion. She tole me they would be closed for two weeks because someone had gone to NY. She was in a rush to get off the phone so that was that. The sign in the window does say 'Open', so I don't know what the deal is.

I'm looking forward to CT, but may try back there to get a better look at the staff at some point. I know. Zzz.

Yellowfever023
02-12-11, 14:57

I'm looking forward to CT, but may try back there to get a better look at the staff at some point. I know. Zzz.Hi Guy's, I stopped in here the first time they opened. Your right the massage was not the greatest but I am not really going for that anyway. I had a woman 30/40 got her topless, roamed with my tongue and did OTC roaming on the bottom half. My feeling is with the Chinese you have to let them know what you want, they seem to be a bit hesitant.

Billlc3425
02-12-11, 21:02
I saw some adds on BP, and on ******** for Ocean Massage. It was close by so I figured I would check it out. Located in a small plaza its a little open but plenty of parking. Went in, without an appointment and was told to come back in a half hour. Came back in a half hour, and was greeted by a younger Asian woman. She took me back to a massage room asked how long I wanted, I went for the full hour. The massage wasnt bad more pressure points than I prefer. There was some ass play but that was about it Nothing on the flip, and the hour ended uneventful. I'm not sure if anyone else ever got more out of this place but they didn't seem to offer anything but massage. Just hoping I can save someone some time.

BeachGuy2004
02-13-11, 13:42
Nothing on the flip, and the hour ended uneventful. I'm not sure if anyone else ever got more out of this place but they didn't seem to offer anything but massage. Just hoping I can save someone some time.[/QUOTE]I've had the same experience here. None of the providers seem willing to give a HE. What's wierd is that I've never failed to get one at the quincy location. One owner, two locations with apparently different rules regarding HE's.

Joe Fish
02-13-11, 15:23
Nothing on the flip, and the hour ended uneventful. I'm not sure if anyone else ever got more out of this place but they didn't seem to offer anything but massage. Just hoping I can save someone some time.I've had the same experience here. None of the providers seem willing to give a HE. What's wierd is that I've never failed to get one at the quincy location. One owner, two locations with apparently different rules regarding HE's.[/QUOTE]I bet Weymouth police have them on their radar.

Vintage68
02-13-11, 15:28
Visited an old reliable stand by location in Waltham and was asked not to discuss services on the computer. Anyone else running into this?

When I arrived the woman who answered the door (50ish, short but cute) seemed confused. She asked me several times if I wanted a massage and if I wanted her. I was initially asking for a provider who no longer works there, and I think she got spooked. Anyhow, after the flip she told me not to mention the details on the computer due to LE concerns.

Penn7
02-15-11, 17:14
Visited an old reliable stand by location in Waltham and was asked not to discuss services on the computer. Anyone else running into this?

When I arrived the woman who answered the door (50ish, short but cute) seemed confused. She asked me several times if I wanted a massage and if I wanted her. I was initially asking for a provider who no longer works there, and I think she got spooked. Anyhow, after the flip she told me not to mention the details on the computer due to LE concerns.I had a very similar experience, made the experience less enjoyable, but I guess they are being cautious.

Top Floor
02-16-11, 00:06
I had a very similar experience, made the experience less enjoyable, but I guess they are being cautious.Somethings got to be going on. Places closing suddenly. Bonan gets shut down by the cops but nobody arrested.

Ebam44
02-16-11, 08:31
Have seen that couple guys have had bad luck here. I am 3 for 3 with this place. There is typically no pre-flip action at all, but the HE has been there each time. First time I had to do some coaxing, but it was just a formality. The other times it was just taken care of with no discussion.

Assman3
02-16-11, 19:41
I noticed that AAA is opening in the old Kwai store. I think we all know who that might be. They were closed tonight when I went by. I will report asap.

Mbk1999
02-16-11, 20:24
Somethings got to be going on. Places closing suddenly. Bonan gets shut down by the cops but nobody arrested.Trials cost $$$, easier just to make a deal, close down and we won't prosecute!

Spaz2580
02-16-11, 22:54
Sounds right. Close them down for lack of massage license too. How many of these places are willing to risk coming back. Altho FuShen re-opened quickly. Has anyone been there? Bonan was good, too good I guess.

Trials cost $$$, easier just to make a deal, close down and we won't prosecute!

Toonz
02-16-11, 23:25
I had a very similar experience, made the experience less enjoyable, but I guess they are being cautious.It's not just in Waltham. I received a similar warning at an oft-mentioned establishment in Arlington.

Catnibbler
02-17-11, 10:09
Went to main street in Medford the other day. There was Coco and Sally who I, ve never meet. Drew Coco.

Nice looking woman in her her 30's I would say. Great breast and pretty face.

Massage was good but to much oil for my teaste. Some teasing but not much until right before flip.

Well let's just say it was a great ending. More details for Seniors and location. Don't want this place to

Disappear.

Damage was 60 + 60

Member #4196
02-18-11, 09:17
I noticed that AAA is opening in the old Kwai store. I think we all know who that might be. They were closed tonight when I went by. I will report asap.There was a new ad for AAA in Quincy. Called Angel, it's not her. Called the number in the ad and talked to CiCi who is in apt on Southern Artery.

Did not venture.

Patiently waiting Angel's reappearance

Joseph Alley
02-18-11, 19:24
Have seen that couple guys have had bad luck here. I am 3 for 3 with this place. There is typically no pre-flip action at all, but the HE has been there each time. First time I had to do some coaxing, but it was just a formality. The other times it was just taken care of with no discussion.Never a young person. The old lady drops the phone if you ask if there is a young lady.

Undercoverchef
02-19-11, 03:09
Checked this new shop on Main St in Medford.

My report:

This is an average to below average experience.

First the negatives.

Dude in the hallway asks if I am looking for the Asian body works, kinda weirds me out.

Enter the establishment met by average looking women maybe mid thirties flat ass, nice tits and decent face, name coco.

Room was basic but the door had a small window where someone could see right in, to her credit she covered it with my jacket.

Massage I would give it an 6.

Major draw back was she left the door cracked and I was forced to listen to several people have a lengthy Conversation in Chinese quite distracting not very relaxing.

Decent build up and tease.

Upon flip she asks if she can touch junior, I say please do, she commences mid way she says how much you tip. Uggh!

What a buzz kill!

I say do a good job and I will take care of you, I wanted to tell her to stop and get up and leave but she had hold of me literally.

Anyway mission accomplished.

Shorted on time 45 minutes.

Tipped 40 house fee 60.

Positives.

Parking.

Rear discrete entrance and exit.

Happiness provided.

Decent massage.

Otc groping.

Low house fee

Worgent6
02-19-11, 22:38
Her 'Grand Opening' ad stated near mass ave and age 22 those 2 things peaked my interest being in the area and a love of young sweet asian girls, I should have known better she was more like 42 then 22 and her location to get too during rush hour weekday traffic for me was a bit of a nightmare but I made it ok after a 3 call system to get the street, then the building then the apartment number.

When I arrived the first thing I noticed, after her age, was she was a smoker and I could tell that as soon as walked in to her place but it wasn't overwhelming bad, don't feel like I left stinking of my smoke. I should have just walked away but you know the 'littlehead' and although she was older she didn't have a bad figure definitely not the greatest looker tho. So in I go and she quickly asked for 'house fee' upfront of. 7 and asked I get undressed and get on the table.

I was relieved at least to see there was a real massage table so had hopes of a decent massage. Alas her massage technique was the 'light finger tip' touching but there was liberal amounts of playing with and around my ass which was plus but just as I started to feel like things were turning around after only 15 minutes she told me to 'turn over' and almost immediately started playing with the little guy and asked 'so what you want? ' I wasn't in the mood for anything other than HE at this point, she wanted another. 7 to take off her top, WTH? I quickly said 'no thanks' however she proceeded to stoke the guy and play with my balls for several minutes rather aggressively jerking me off to HE. After which she left got the 'hot towel' to clean me up and states 'that's it' and motions to the door.

So I get dressed and tipped her. 4 for a total of $.1 I got the feeling no tip would have been acceptable from her because she seemed really pleased with it after my turning her topless offer down. If this had been an hour session I would have recommended this women to your AMP lovers but because I was in and out in 25 minutes if not less so I simply can't recommend.

I'm going to have to bite the bullet and drive to RI and try one of the spa's just to get the memory of this one out of my system.

-

Grand opening ______ ASIAN massage______ ASIAN BEAUTY. 22.

I am a pretty Chinese gril have very soft skin with warm personality. I can give you a pampering and relaxing massage. Satisfaction Guarantee.

978-327-9136 10AM-9PM.

Poster's age: 22.

• Post I'd: 4863559 boston

SMS 54
02-20-11, 03:57
Lurked for a while and now contributing. Saw the Asian massage near Chinatown ad for weeks on BP 3808 number and finally decided to call. Room actually in Chinatown on side street off Harrison. She did not look like ad. But she was decent looking and nice body and friendly. 25 minute really nice back massage to flip. .7 M and. 4 HE. She asked about everything for 1. 0 but I declined. Maybe next time. Nice lunch break. Will do again.Tried this place today, nice 40 ish provider, felt un-rushed but was actually a bit under an hour, full menu but not GFE, was quite pleased, .7 and 1. 2. I probably offered a bit more than I had to, I hate it when they ask, how much you tip me.

Stressed Out
02-20-11, 16:57
Went to this place this week. Just like Spaz reported right down to the black dress. Place is on the second floor, first room on the right after the bathrooms. No sign on the door.

Met by Linda. Legit massage skills are very good. Way too many phone calls from you guys trying to make last minute appointments.

Not sure if I'll be back. The massage and price are good and the location is nice and discreet, but too many phone calls. She also just wasn't my type, but I'm not going to say bad things about her here since she was very nice.

Tipped the standard $40 for standard service. Looks like 125 Main St Stoneham has reappeared in Malden. Or at least the phone number has reappeared anyway. There is an ad for Red Sun Body work at 183 Salem St in Malden with the same phone number of 781-656-2329. The ad mentiones Anna (age 25).

Top Floor
02-20-11, 21:41
Looks like 125 Main St Stoneham has reappeared in Malden. Or at least the phone number has reappeared anyway. There is an ad for Red Sun Body work at 183 Salem St in Malden with the same phone number of 781-656-2329. The ad mentiones Anna (age 25).SO, I was there in January. Didn't see anyone that young. Okay experience. I wasn't sure at the time if I would go back but AMPs seem to be disappearing so I might.

Diogenesbarrel
02-21-11, 13:24
Noticed a new address on Mass Ave being advertised (1173) It's in what appears to be a private house set off from the street, with some ad hoc rooms created by hanging curtains. Similar to the adjoining "rooms" for Beijing, down the road.

I had Kitty (really, she gave me a card with her name spelled that way) and she gave a pretty decent massage with some nice teasing. Teasing got more intense, time for the flip and now the turn-off. How much you tip? She put up five fingers, wound up at four.

She then grabbed hold of junior and took him for a rocket launch. Never had quite so an aggressive wank from the start. We were off and running. She urged me to keep quiet, as there was another one of you guys in the other section, and though it was clearly not the most sensual HJ I've had, she got the job done quickly and efficiently.

To her credit, after using hot towels to clean up, she gave me the rest of the time with front massage, including a decent foot massage and face work.

I'm not sure I'd repeast with Kitty but I'm curious about the other girl. The one I heard but never saw.

Top Floor
02-21-11, 13:39
Noticed a new address on Mass Ave being advertised (1173) It's in what appears to be a private house set off from the street, with some ad hoc rooms created by hanging curtains. Similar to the adjoining "rooms" for Beijing, down the road.

I had Kitty (really, she gave me a card with her name spelled that way) and she gave a pretty decent massage with some nice teasing. Teasing got more intense, time for the flip and now the turn-off. How much you tip? She put up five fingers, wound up at four.

She then grabbed hold of junior and took him for a rocket launch. Never had quite so an aggressive wank from the start. We were off and running. She urged me to keep quiet, as there was another one of you guys in the other section, and though it was clearly not the most sensual HJ I've had, she got the job done quickly and efficiently.

To her credit, after using hot towels to clean up, she gave me the rest of the time with front massage, including a decent foot massage and face work.

I'm not sure I'd repeast with Kitty but I'm curious about the other girl. The one I heard but never saw. I was there the other day. Had the same experience with Kitty. Like she was starting a campfire. Massage started out with Yoyo but Kitty came in after 10 minutes to take over. Kitty tried to short me on time by ending at about the 35 minute mark. I had to remind her I paid for 60 minutes. I'd go back but only if I can try Yoyo.

Diogenesbarrel
02-21-11, 15:58
I was there the other day. Had the same experience with Kitty. Like she was starting a campfire. Massage started out with Yoyo but Kitty came in after 10 minutes to take over. Kitty tried to short me on time by ending at about the 35 minute mark. I had to remind her I paid for 60 minutes. I'd go back but only if I can try Yoyo.It's like they had a lot of fun coming up with these names.

Diogenesbarrel
02-21-11, 19:08
I was there the other day. Had the same experience with Kitty. Like she was starting a campfire. Massage started out with Yoyo but Kitty came in after 10 minutes to take over. Kitty tried to short me on time by ending at about the 35 minute mark. I had to remind her I paid for 60 minutes. I'd go back but only if I can try Yoyo.So I went back and asked for YoYo, so do you think I got the girl I asked for? No, Kitty was happy to step in. I saw another girl, asked for her, and got a very very nice HE. Her name is Linda and I'm sure she'll be busy after this post and I'll never get her again. In all fairness, Kitty's massage skills are better, but Linda's slowhand is superb. Hard to believe these two work under the same roof.

AMPfanatic
02-22-11, 10:45
Becareful out there guys. If you are visiting a place from out of state your plates stick out like a working girl in the guys locker room. This is a real give away if the place is under surveillance so watch yourselves. I am sticking to RI for now until I see the number of bust slow down.

Chocotaco
02-22-11, 18:41
Went a week and a half ago because the Belmont cuties were occupied. Should've saved my money. 3 call system, women who answers door is definitely late 30s (not 22) , has a nice rack and nice legs, but a flabby stomach. She leads me in to a bedroom where there is a massage table, a bed, and a couch. She takes the house fee of. 7, and comes in the room and asks "what you want." Everything is on the menu, spent an additional $ for FS and she had neither enthusiasm or technique. She repeatedly complained about how bad business was, and was definitely trying to get me to pop and out the door. This is not a place to go if you are looking for a massage, looking for an unrushed experience, or looking for a good value. Will not repeat.

SMS 54
02-23-11, 01:26
Becareful out there guys. If you are visiting a place from out of state your plates stick out like a working girl in the guys locker room. This is a real give away if the place is under surveillance so watch yourselves. I am sticking to RI for now until I see the number of bust slow down.WTF are you talking about?

Looking16
02-23-11, 09:17
Belmont cuties?Would like to know more about them. I visit the Belmont area a few times a month and have a few hours to kill each time. Can you pm me a # or location?

AMPfanatic
02-23-11, 10:27
WTF are you talking about?Dude I came out a place and saw unmarked cars and they looked liked they were scoping the place out so with all the heat I don't need to get busted in a room. I am from RI and there were others there from RI too. So I don't know if they watch the cars of the customers but that might tip them off if there are alot of out of state plates. Staying in RI for now.

Puckhead72
02-23-11, 11:35
Tried ad on CLTS for asian on hancock. Made last minute appointment as I was in area, called when at address. When I realized it was the same location as another MP but different # I almost left but figured TOFTT.

Walked in greeted by cute girl 35-ish same girl I saw before but dressed a little more revealing hoping I made right decision. She came back in as I was on table and proceeded with a medium massage quite good for 35 min. No real teasing leaves get hot cloth. Does the clean down and drys my back with towel then light massage all over with powder nice teasing for few min and flip. Continues on front nice and slow no rushing. OTC touching then lifts shirt to reveal very nice C's and I finish and she cleans me up I get dressed. She offers typical water and candy I leave. 35tip she says just thank you very much. Other woman comes out to say Hi and hope you come back. Good experience will return.

ARegularGuy
02-23-11, 17:24
With all the options in RI, why would you travel to MA? Makes no sense.

ARG.

Dude I came out a place and saw unmarked cars and they looked liked they were scoping the place out so with all the heat I don't need to get busted in a room. I am from RI and there were others there from RI too. So I don't know if they watch the cars of the customers but that might tip them off if there are alot of out of state plates. Staying in RI for now.

Yellowfever023
02-23-11, 17:49
With all the options in RI, why would you travel to MA? Makes no sense.

ARGIn my opinion the AMP'S in Mass suck. If your lucky you may find an AAMP in Mass that will give you what you want but there is no selection and you are rolling the dice on the looks of these mass girls. RI is the place to be.

AMPfanatic
02-24-11, 02:45
In my opinion the AMP'S in Mass suck. If your lucky you may find an AAMP in Mass that will give you what you want but there is no selection and you are rolling the dice on the looks of these mass girls. RI is the place to be.I venture to MA when I want a really good massage. I have found a really good one but she has gotten stingy with the extras lately. When I want FS or a good fuck I stay in RI. The massage isn't as great but satifying. I like variety too. Spread it around. I am looking for a good AMP in MA that does FS. Anyone find one yet?

Looking16
02-25-11, 11:46
Saw Lisa at Relax Time (72 Kneeland St.) for a 1 hours session. $60. 00 / hr plus 40 tip.

I have been to Lisa 3 times in the past but I hadn't seen her for a few months, just have not had both the time and extra money while visiting Boston lately.

She is friendly and always makes you feel comfortable as usual. I guess about mid 30's and good looking in my opinion. Nice body. Started off with the light massage and after a short time I turned over thinking 'might as well get right down to business'. She then got naked and joined me on the table. DATY and 69 was nice. Though she would not do BJ due to lack of a condom, she suggested that would be on the menu next time if I provide 1.

I like her, so provided the tip even though that's probably considered a bit much.

Will return sometime this Spring.

Spaz2580
02-25-11, 15:22
4 tip doesn't sound like you over tipped. Maybe under tipped based on what you received.

Saw Lisa at Relax Time (72 Kneeland St.) for a 1 hours session. $60. 00 / hr plus 40 tip.

I have been to Lisa 3 times in the past but I hadn't seen her for a few months, just have not had both the time and extra money while visiting Boston lately.

She is friendly and always makes you feel comfortable as usual. I guess about mid 30's and good looking in my opinion. Nice body. Started off with the light massage and after a short time I turned over thinking 'might as well get right down to business'. She then got naked and joined me on the table. DATY and 69 was nice. Though she would not do BJ due to lack of a condom, she suggested that would be on the menu next time if I provide 1.

I like her, so provided the tip even though that's probably considered a bit much.

Will return sometime this Spring.

Spaz2580
02-25-11, 15:26
CL ad, has anyone been there. Sounds better than it probably is. Just curious.

PM with / details if you prefer.

Inside495
02-25-11, 16:44
Saw Lisa at Relax Time (72 Kneeland St.)Is this Aiko Shiatsu Massage And Skin Care at the same address?

Looking16
02-25-11, 20:56
Is this Aiko Shiatsu Massage And Skin Care at the same address?I've never been to the place you mentioned. Lisa is on the 4th floor.

Olepapa
02-25-11, 22:59
Is this Aiko Shiatsu Massage And Skin Care at the same address?Aiko is at same address on 2nd floor.

Top Floor
02-28-11, 00:09
Sounds like they purposely only do the back for one hour and then make you want to do another half hour for the front. It's a subtle upsell. And the TS is pretty pricey. I'm not surprised they are not busy. By the time you paid for 1.5 hours and TS and tip = FS prices. I think I will pass on this indirect method. I probably wouldn't be able to get off.I forgot this post from 2009 but it's exactly what happened to me. Only worked on the back and the massage sucked. Let the little head do the thinking and took the table shower even though $40 over the $60 house fee sounded pricey. TS was okay. Holistic is much better. Never been to RI. Had Kiki for the ts and massage. Kept doing the same move over and over and over and over and over and over. Get my point? Wasn't shorted on time and no phone interruptions which are my pet peeves. Won't go back to this location. Might try the one on No. Beacon.

And being the cheap prick I am when I'm not pleased I left a $10 tip

Sebastian6
02-28-11, 12:26
While checking out a relatively new AMP, I was pleasantly surprised to find JoJo (of Bonan fame) working there. The other Bonan girls, Annie and Mimi, are in NY. JoJo is as nice as ever and I am very glad that she is back. Though with the recent closing of Bonan, I am not sure it is prudent to mention here where JoJo is now working. So, if interested, established members here can PM me.

Bigbirg123
02-28-11, 15:16
Today's your lucky day guys. Been living in / near CT for 7-8 years (no I'm not Asian) and been in every place around, even ones you've never heard of. And today I'm going to start sharing what I've learned. Why so generous, you ask? Because 1) this site has been moderately useful to me over the years but really 'cause 2) Its time to break the habit (for a variety of reasons) and so I'm going to pass on the torch.

Todays post. Best Overall Value. Great 1/2 hour massage + happy ending for $50-60 TOTAL.

I realized that "value" is subjective but unless you want sex this one can't be beat. My favorite place is a "Unique" salon on Hudson. Looks like they only do hair, but go on down and ask for a massage. Specify "back" and not "foot". Prices $30 for a 1/2 hour $50 for the full (They say that its a special rate but its been that way for years). To the untrained eye it might seem that HR might be off the menu here 'cause the place is a legitimate salon, and the girl is a legit masseuse. But if you play your cards right and are patient, you will reap the rewards:

You should get a tiny (short) cute Asian girl that takes you into the back to a private room. Undress fully to show her you mean business, and lie on your stomach. She'll set the timer for however much you pay for, and proceed to give you a great body rub. She's surprisingly strong. Enjoy the rub, but be sure to ask to flip over to massage the "front" with 10 minutes remaining. She'll cover your little guy with a towel and start to massage your chest. Ask for oil. She'll be understandably shy and nervous because she's never met you before, and the boss doesn't overtly approve of this type of action, so be nice and get some oil on your hands and start rubbing the little man by yourself to show her your not a prude. Depending on how smooth you are, she may only rub your balls the first time, but after you cum, be nice, act happy and give her a $20 tip. Don't push for too much roaming at this point.

The real benefits come to bear on the subsequent visits when she's "knows" you. Soon you will be enjoying slow oily sensual rubs of your fun place, with limited roaming (never tried for more) and even some prostate stimulation can be had, if thats your thing. Be nice and give her $30. I used to get away with $20 when I had to, but I was a student then, and always felt like crap after.

There you have it. Enjoy. You can thank me later. Got more CT secrets if why'all are interested and if this info is appreciated, so let me hear from you.

CamperVan10
02-28-11, 18:16
Went to WW today.

I saw Lilly (or Le Le) again. Good massage, not great, went almost the full hour. 55 minutes. Most of the massage was on my shoulders, neck and glutes, which was good. Wish I had done more on the soft tease of ass and on the flip. Nice tease from behind to get me going, ass, taint, balls then flip. More tease on front until the HE. Good time, will repeat, could be btter if the girls were hot and massage was better quality.

60 house.

40 tip

Big Balls Bill
02-28-11, 23:25
Tried a place that advertises on CL."$50 massage performed by Asian masseuses"

A pleasant woman, Tina, greeted me in the basement office of a small professional building. She took the. 5 house fee and lead me to a room slightly bigger than an old phone booth.

She gave a really good massage with very little teasing. After the flip, the same thing. I left there feeling really good; horned up as hell, but really good.

Tina was very nice and I'd go back there again for a non-HE massage.

5 house. 2 tip

SMS 54
03-01-11, 01:10
To Blue Balls Bill.

A pleasant woman, Tina, greeted me in the basement office of a small professional building. She took the. 5 house fee and lead me to a room slightly bigger than an old phone booth.

She gave a really good massage with very little teasing. After the flip, the same thing. I left there feeling really good; horned up as hell, but really good.

5 house. 2 tip

Hags Joe
03-01-11, 01:34

5 house. 2 tipCan you elaborate on "pleasant?"

Age? Bust size? Height / weight approx?

SMS 54
03-01-11, 02:14
Made a return trip here just a few days after my last one- place near Chinatown. Different girl, didn't get the name. She was much younger but not too much experience, HE only. Lost the clothes, nice roaming / nursing allowed. Gave her. 6 tip. I suspect very frequent rotation occurs here so this place may be hit or miss.

Deklau
03-01-11, 09:19
Today's your lucky day guys. Been living in / near CT for 7-8 years (no I'm not Asian) and been in every place around, even ones you've never heard of. And today I'm going to start sharing what I've learned. Why so generous, you ask? Because 1) this site has been moderately useful to me over the years but really 'cause 2) Its time to break the habit (for a variety of reasons) and so I'm going to pass on the torch.

Todays post. Best Overall Value. Great 1/2 hour massage + happy ending for $50-60 TOTAL.

I realized that "value" is subjective but unless you want sex this one can't be beat. My favorite place is a "Unique" salon on Hudson. Looks like they only do hair, but go on down and ask for a massage. Specify "back" and not "foot". Prices $30 for a 1/2 hour $50 for the full (They say that its a special rate but its been that way for years). To the untrained eye it might seem that HR might be off the menu here 'cause the place is a legitimate salon, and the girl is a legit masseuse. But if you play your cards right and are patient, you will reap the rewards:

You should get a tiny (short) cute Asian girl that takes you into the back to a private room. Undress fully to show her you mean business, and lie on your stomach. She'll set the timer for however much you pay for, and proceed to give you a great body rub. She's surprisingly strong. Enjoy the rub, but be sure to ask to flip over to massage the "front" with 10 minutes remaining. She'll cover your little guy with a towel and start to massage your chest. Ask for oil. She'll be understandably shy and nervous because she's never met you before, and the boss doesn't overtly approve of this type of action, so be nice and get some oil on your hands and start rubbing the little man by yourself to show her your not a prude. Depending on how smooth you are, she may only rub your balls the first time, but after you cum, be nice, act happy and give her a $20 tip. Don't push for too much roaming at this point.

The real benefits come to bear on the subsequent visits when she's "knows" you. Soon you will be enjoying slow oily sensual rubs of your fun place, with limited roaming (never tried for more) and even some prostate stimulation can be had, if thats your thing. Be nice and give her $30. I used to get away with $20 when I had to, but I was a student then, and always felt like crap after.

There you have it. Enjoy. You can thank me later. Got more CT secrets if why'all are interested and if this info is appreciated, so let me hear from you. Thanks for the info! That's extremely useful. Any more secrets will be appreciated! I have always been walking past that salon and it did look too legit to me. Maybe I will try out next time.

Deklau
03-01-11, 09:29
Made a return trip here just a few days after my last one- place near Chinatown. Different girl, didn't get the name. She was much younger but not too much experience, HE only. Lost the clothes, nice roaming / nursing allowed. Gave her. 6 tip. I suspect very frequent rotation occurs here so this place may be hit or miss.I tried this place last week. They are located around two blocks away from the main chinatown area near New England medical. A two-call system got me into an apt. A nice but plain-looking 30-ish woman answered the door, who said she's brand new and will probably only be there for a week or so. Gave the. 7 house fee, got a very very bad rub, didn't seem to know what she's doing at all, but she did try to get me into the mood by touching me all over with her finger tips after 10min of rub. Then I asked for HJ, she didn't allow roaming, said her boss only let it when the client pay for FS (extra $). Whatever. The technique was decent. I got out in 25min, left. 4, didn't feel like sticking around. Would not repeat, but as people said the rotation is very frequent so YMMV.

Big Balls Bill
03-01-11, 09:50
Can you elaborate on "pleasant?"

Age? Bust size? Height / weight approx?Through her broken English, I found out Tina was 40. She was about 5'4. Wore a Chinese smock type of shirt, which I'm pretty sure wasn't coming off. Average rack, I guess. She was pleasant in that she smiled and greeted me and we made some fractured small talk during the massage. And she smiled on the goodbye and encouraged me to return.

Boston Ampfan
03-01-11, 09:57
Big,

It's nice to see a new poster who generously offers an interesting report rather than simply asking questions! So, please do keep up the good work!

Best,

BA.

There you have it. Enjoy. You can thank me later. Got more CT secrets if why'all are interested and if this info is appreciated, so let me hear from you.

Motoman36
03-01-11, 11:41
Recent visit, called first for one hr appt in 10 min, Alice said OK. Drew Amy, new to me. Youngish 8/10, no english. Pleasant. I like strong massage, she didn't really have the training or experience like some older ladies have, so I was not happy with the oily skin rub, I want the high pressure muscle work. However, after 40 min or so she got very talented playing sticks and balls, so lots of slow teasing. Flipped, chest rub, more ball play which is very welcome, slow finish, but no talent after that, she needs to keep it going a bit. Slight OTC roaming, nothing more offered. Won't repeat.

Anyone have info where I can get trained strong massage on back, shoulders, legs?

Notch 54
03-01-11, 22:19
Decided to take a stab at WW. I'm up here on buisness and figure it couldn't hurt to get a massage LOL. So I ring the buzzer and maybe 45 seconds later mama san runs down stairs. Normal looking 40 something asian woman. Not Hot, Not gross. Just comfortable and friendly looking.

She brought me up stairs, I didn't have any choice as far as "Therapist" go. She brought me to my room, said 60 wonton for 1hr. Ok No prob here. Give mama san her wontons, she starts playing some Kenny G on the cd player. Kenny FUCKING G. Hes the man."Just kidding on all aspects of that LOL".

So I disrobe, throw eggrolls on the chair, then grab the towel and assume the position on the table. So this 30? Something little thing walks in. Short hair, Push up bra. Silky pants. Not a horrible body. Had a little gut, couple of tats. VERY VERY friendly.

She starts the massage. All is good. Rubbed pretty hard. Shoulders, thighs, legs. Etc. Jumped on the table a couple of times and let herself be pressed against me while rubbing. Had NO problem with me rubbing her legs, ASS, and crotch.

She added oil at maybe the 20min mark. It was feeling pretty good. She started rubbing the glutes and "IN BETWEEN". Felt awesome.

So she asks me to roll over. She starts rubbing nipples and chest. Down to thighs. SO I let my hands roam toward the TWIN PEAKS. The shirt came up instantly. NICE nips. I sucked them and she moaned pretty sexxy. SHe was moaning pretty good when I gave her clit a rub while sucking.

I think she was enjoying it.

She reached for the little guy, and started a nice oily Massage. I was rubbing her ass while she was doing this. And as soon as I was ready I squeezed her ass and she KNEW I was going to explode.

She watched Junior spurt like a mad man, then gave me a nice hot towel clean up. Smiling the whole time.

After she washed me up, she stepped out, I started getting dressed. She came back in and gave me lots of kisses and hugs. And one DFK and pulled on my chin hair and said YOU sexxi. LOL. (I figure its part of the game).

I asked her what her name was and she said Li Li (SP?). She said "you come back again".

All in all a good trip. Might pop in again this week. Sorry for such a long POST NOTCH

AsianLPGAfan
03-02-11, 19:17
[QUOTE=Big Balls Bill; 1148122]Tried a place that advertises on CL."$50 massage performed by Asian masseuses"

Haven't been there in a couple of years. There used to be this pretty gal who called herself Mary.

She actually gave an excellent massage too.

I returned for a visit a couple of years ago and got bait and switched to an older lady. I asked for Mary. The woman said she left with her husband walker that day and she was never back since then.

We really never know the real story.

I actually encountered her the first time working out of the " first" Grove st Aamp in Newton, not to be cnfused with the 2nd one more in the back.

She was a real sweet heart and one of my favorites.

Myhlee301
03-03-11, 11:17
Hi.

I am wondering if anyone can PM me where is ex-Bonan girl locate now or their last 4 digits number. I saw the post here and tried to PM the guy place an info but he never respond me back.

Thanks

Santa66
03-03-11, 12:56
Hi.

I am wondering if anyone can PM me where is ex-Bonan girl locate now or their last 4 digits number. I saw the post here and tried to PM the guy place an info but he never respond me back.

ThanksYeah. You likely didn't hear back from the poster you PMed because he specified he'd share the info with "established members". With only 3 posts to your credit after being a member of the forum for over 2-1/2 years, he probably figures you still need to establish some credibility. Many might agree.

Sebastian6
03-03-11, 14:55
Myhlee301,

Santa66 called it right. I was not about to just send the info to anyone because I don't want a good thing ruined. I mentioned I would send to "established" members only, yet still had two people PM me who hadn't even a single post on this board.

Myhlee301
03-03-11, 15:12
Yeah. You likely didn't hear back from the poster you PMed because he specified he'd share the info with "established members". With only 3 posts to your credit after being a member of the forum for over 2-1/2 years, he probably figures you still need to establish some credibility. Many might agree.No Problem. I can hear back from others. Thanks for clarify your willingness in the forum.

Myhlee301
03-03-11, 15:16
Yeah. You likely didn't hear back from the poster you PMed because he specified he'd share the info with "established members". With only 3 posts to your credit after being a member of the forum for over 2-1/2 years, he probably figures you still need to establish some credibility. Many might agree.Well thanks for clarify your willingness to not share. We all will find out soon or later.

Member #4196
03-03-11, 16:02
Yeah. You likely didn't hear back from the poster you PMed because he specified he'd share the info with "established members". With only 3 posts to your credit after being a member of the forum for over 2-1/2 years, he probably figures you still need to establish some credibility. Many might agree.It was public info that had a part in their demise. She is WELL.

Thanks Sebastian

Motoman36
03-03-11, 21:31
Recently visited Tender Massage-Wilmington-xxx-1873, in a small strip mall, ads on CL Thera. Beautiful formal interior with reception desk and several cute staff running around, they were busy. I called first, ten minutes out. Drew "Joy", what a cutie. 10/10. 70 at door + opted for TS, my 1st for 20, what the heck. I asked for strong massage. Joy was obviously trained in MT, but the hard, strong massage was not quite there, but very systematic massage methods. Not afraid to touch all areas but one, so a very legit place (so far). Joy very cute and sweet, knows some English, not a lot. Tipped 20. Partitions stop a foot below ceiling, a couple of loud male clients arrived after me.

So that's it. May try again.

Cerfman
03-03-11, 23:21
Revisted Sbai Bodywork again. This time had Pattie who was a delight and was able to please in the right way. Started off with medium touching and the combination of the soft music and the dimly lit room was also a plus. I didn't get too much oil which is great because it feels weird to get it poured all over you, had just the right amount. She was kind, friendly, and likes smiling alot. .8 for house fee and. 4 tip. Will repeat.

Rito1
03-03-11, 23:47
I see LY is having another special. If you mention the ad in the Phoenix you get a free "body shampoo" (is that the same thing as a ts?) with a 1 hour massage. That goes until 3/16/11

Member #4868
03-04-11, 00:01
No Problem. I can hear back from others. Thanks for clarify your willingness in the forum.Member for 2 plus years and no contributions. I am sure you inbox is exploding with pm's!

I completely agree with Santa and Seb, so much so that I will tell you that I enjoyed the company of JoJo yesterday (based on private intel) and will say that she is as beautiful, friendly, and accommodating as ever!

While I would love to share more with you I just can't as it would not be fair to my brothers who actually give in what should be a "give and take" relationship.

Top Floor
03-04-11, 01:05
On my way home from my crappy massage at Lily's the other night I drove by the place on the lower end of Belmont St and I see they have an ad on CL. Ends in 9926. Anyone try them yet?

Member #4196
03-04-11, 12:34
Hi.

ThanksMyhlee,

Having seen Jo Jo yesterday, it is evident that she wants no part with details or location being disseminated as has been done so openly before. She said that when LE appeared they did talk about the "details" that were available on the internet. Having been one of the guilty ones of posting maybe a tad too much in the detail department, it is obvious to me why we need to "protect" these ladies from unwanted problems.

LE is not stupid and they have the resources to find out what they want and I certainly don't want to be one to serve it to them on a silver platter.

It's not the number of posts or senior status but it is all about credibility and trust. Those who have built a reputation of trust will share information and don't take this personal, but what's to say you are not just "investigating" and looking for information for other than personal reasons. Just saying.

Stressed Out
03-04-11, 17:16
Well thanks for clarify your willingness to not share. We all will find out soon or later.And this is how you you want to get in 'tight' with the rest of us? Take it like a 'frickin' man. Accept what has been written, the advice that has been given, go visit some places and let us know what you've found. Not only will it help us out but will add to your credibility. And BTW. Don't fake it as we have been to most of the places and know what is offered even if the girl is new. But certainly don't come back with this crap of a comment.

And just to clarify CH's point about what is written and the implications. I had been going there for a number of years and as a mattter of fact knew 'Jessica" before she was Jessica. I was proudly one of her 'non-asian' hubbys'. She was concerned about all the publicity but as we all know it is hard to stop a lumbering locomotive once it is out of the station. Jess knew it was only a matter of time before the 'chit' hit the fan. It had actually happened to one of their 'sister' places a while back.

Oh yea. The good gent WAS certainly willing to share and gave me the info and I will visit JoJo soon. And when Jess lets me know that she, Annie and Mimi are back I will let those in need know. Like it or not that is the way it works.

Myhlee301
03-04-11, 18:02
Myhlee,

Having seen Jo Jo yesterday, it is evident that she wants no part with details or location being disseminated as has been done so openly before. She said that when LE appeared they did talk about the "details" that were available on the internet. Having been one of the guilty ones of posting maybe a tad too much in the detail department, it is obvious to me why we need to "protect" these ladies from unwanted problems.

LE is not stupid and they have the resources to find out what they want and I certainly don't want to be one to serve it to them on a silver platter.

It's not the number of posts or senior status but it is all about credibility and trust. Those who have built a reputation of trust will share information and don't take this personal, but what's to say you are not just "investigating" and looking for information for other than personal reasons. Just saying. Hoag.

I am totally understand LE is smarter than us. That why I PM him, if he didn't want to share it, just don't mention it to the forum. That's it. Couple of people PM me and I gave them but not for the new member. Sometimes it is not only LE, but the girls won't be happy whenever you share their info online. I did share a lot before in utopia and I learn my lesson there.

Accolon
03-04-11, 18:56
I visited this place three times between December and February- I didn't post because I don't really have anything to say beyond what's already been posted, but then I remembered the times a "me too" has gotten me over the fence in making a decision about where to visit. Twice I saw Lily aka "LiLi", who gave a strong and skilled massage, and my most recent visit was with a younger-looking (but not young) woman with fuzzy pants and a tight top, happy to take care of my needs. She loved to climb on top of the table as described by an earlier poster. My only gripe is that the only heat in that room was a space heater, so it was hard to really stay relaxed and in the mood. I'd go again on a warmer day. Definitely trying to fly under the radar, but I gave the usual signs and encountered no resistance. It'll be my go-to since I work nearby and my old reliable (Jessica, Annie, Mimi and JoJo) is closed.

PolishRod
03-04-11, 22:27
I; ve been around for as long as I can remember. I guess I'm a old monger. I started out in fresh pound at the royal sanua, wow does that give away my age. Then there was alfees. My favorite was forever young on mass ave, tracy was a sweetheart. Then it was on to sherry or cherrie. She would answer to either. I made my way threw arlingfton, on to holistic for a while, threw medford, advanced (brizilan) , golden flower, and amy. Kates body rub in salem (sucked)

I have been reading these post for about a year, and joined the club recently. Visited bonon once and saw annie, she was good. Would love to have seen jojo. I would love to know where she is but I'm a new poster and have been reading all the hullabalu about jojo so I guess I have to find out on my own unless someone wants to pm a ol timer like me.

Lefty411
03-04-11, 22:41
This is my first post so go easy on me.

Visited option a few times and I have had different results. Tracy is your best bet to leave satisfied the massage is ok but all in all worth the trip.

Thickx
03-04-11, 22:46
Sorry I have not posted in awhile, low on funds again. Did get a chance to see Bella twice and really enjoyed. I feel that she does do a pretty good job on the rub. The tease is fantastic! Ending is great as well. I think she is attractive and is not that big. I actually told her I thought she lost weight. Tried to get a little more on the second visit but was politely denied. May try again soon. Wish I could get to the nether region. Not looking for FS but thought I could get some lip service. Both times I visited there was only one other big girl there. Read her name here but don't recall now cause I really didn't care to remember when I was there. Also, I mentioned that I heard she was looking for an assistant and asked if she found anyone. She said she did, but the girl is not reliable and calls in sick a lot. Said she was still looking.

WalterMitty
03-05-11, 07:18
Ok, I've been lurking and learning.

Recent visit to aamp, (ending 6418) very friendly, attractive 30-35 yo. She wore daisy dukes.

The massage was above average for an aamp, she actually has a table. The place was empty and clean.

Nice tease, non-rushed, smiled throughout, He occurred naturally with a tease buildup, no haggling (which I luv)

Roaming otc.

The possiblity exists for more. You know how you can tell.

Massage 6.

Attitude 8.

Looks 7

WalterMitty
03-05-11, 07:29
Damage. 7 tip. 4

Eligrn101
03-05-11, 08:39
Can you elaborate on "pleasant?"

Age? Bust size? Height / weight approx?I also found Tina to be friendly and able to give a good massage. Somewhat heavy set though not fat. Allows some OTC roaming and DIY.

Pika Pepper
03-05-11, 12:17
WM, It would be helpful at add a bit more info that would allow readers to ascertain whether the AMP is of interest to them, like the town or area (metrowest, for example). Also, help us search for it (is it advertised in CL, BP, etc). The last four digits of the phone are fine for those who already know it, but worthless for a search string in CL. Also, body type and level of service are common selection criteria for hobbyists, aside from part of town.

Pika.

Recent visit to aamp, (ending 6418) very friendly, attractive 30-35 yo. She wore daisy dukes.

The massage was above average for an aamp, she actually has a table. The place was empty and clean.

Nice tease, non-rushed, smiled throughout, He occurred naturally with a tease buildup, no haggling (which I luv)

Roaming otc.

Massage 6.

Attitude 8.

Looks 7

Yellowfever023
03-05-11, 14:21

Roaming otc.

Massage 6.

Attitude 8.

Looks 7Because as soon as I saw the last digits of the number, but let me guess this AAMP is on the South shore in a large apt complex and they advertise on CL Theraputic? If I am right there is more on the menu there. The girl changes often but allway rotates around to one woman who is part mamason part provider when girls are in rotation, bring your own wrapper and extra $ or all you will get is HJ.

Hags Joe
03-05-11, 14:24
4 out of 5 in a row. Wow.

Boston Ampfan
03-05-11, 14:25
Hi there.

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

No one hates new posters. Especially those who, like you, take the trouble to try a place and post a review. It is the new posters who start off by asking lots of questions before they provide intel who are problematic. No one "hates" them, either, just want to encourage them to go out, check a place or two, then offer something of interest before asking for info.

Best,

BA.

Roaming otc.

Massage 6.

Attitude 8.

Looks 7

Stressed Out
03-05-11, 14:36
This is my first post so go easy on me.

Visited option a few times and I have had different results. Tracy is your best bet to leave satisfied the massage is ok but all in all worth the trip. Ok sir I'll take it easy lol.Take a quick look at Pikachoo's post just below. We welcome you here to our little place of fun but really need more info like was mentioned by P. I'm usually pretty good at guessing but in this case don't have a clue what 'option' is. On the other hand you posted about a visit instead of just asking for 'double secret' info. Way to start! Fill us in and keep posting. SO

Oeddeo
03-05-11, 20:24
Sorry I have not posted in awhile, low on funds again. Did get a chance to see Bella twice and really enjoyed. I feel that she does do a pretty good job on the rub. The tease is fantastic! Ending is great as well. I think she is attractive and is not that big. I actually told her I thought she lost weight. Tried to get a little more on the second visit but was politely denied. May try again soon. Wish I could get to the nether region. Not looking for FS but thought I could get some lip service. Both times I visited there was only one other big girl there. Read her name here but don't recall now cause I really didn't care to remember when I was there. Also, I mentioned that I heard she was looking for an assistant and asked if she found anyone. She said she did, but the girl is not reliable and calls in sick a lot. Said she was still looking.I don't mean to brag, but I remember when Bella was doing FS at Cent, and I was one of the lucky few to enjoy her company. To this day it was the best FS I ever had, either paid or free, and that is no exaggeration. If Bella starts doing FS again, you better believe that I will climb the mountain tops to reach her because it was mind blowing.

Dan Wesson
03-05-11, 21:08
Seems like we are getting our yearly rash of newbies again.

I think my colleagues made the point on sketchy info.

Rod, you have all the right buzzwords (Tracy at FY was a sweetheart, my personal ATF) but how about some recent reviews that aren't just names in the old posts. Credibility goes a long way here. Give and you shall get many times back.

BTW, if anyone ever turns up Tracy in their ventures, PM me.

Member #4868
03-05-11, 23:20
The JoJo phenomonem is interesting at the very least.

Here is my personal take on this and keep in mind that I have seen JoJo at her new digs and posted on the board as such.

Anyone can come to our playground without creating a user I'd. Theoretically you can lurk and benefit for years without ever logging on. You get great tips, perhaps you visit Bonan and discover the Holy Grail in JoJo, Mimi, and Annie. Now that disappears.

What are your options since that guys who know where she is won't tell on the board?

You must actually sign up to ask a question.

This may explain the rash of newbie posters.

I IMPLORE trusted members, if you do not want another train wreck, switching out, waiting in line situation, respect JoJo's wishes and share only with your most trusted buds.

And first time posters, read BA's post a few down and stop wasting time with questions on your first post.

Olepapa
03-06-11, 00:14

Here is my personal take on this and keep in mind that I have seen JoJo at her new digs and posted on the board as such.

Anyone can come to our playground without creating a user I'd. Theoretically you can lurk and benefit for years without ever logging on. You get great tips, perhaps you visit Bonan and discover the Holy Grail in JoJo, Mimi, and Annie. Now that disappears.

What are your options since that guys who know where she is won't tell on the board?

I IMPLORE trusted members, if you do not want another train wreck, switching out, waiting in line situation, respect JoJo's wishes and share only with your most trusted buds.

And first time posters, read BA's post a few down and stop wasting time with questions on your first post.I not only totally agree with PW Herman, I'd like to add his comments also apply to a few other very popular providers whose names have appeared frequently. If too much attention and too specific details keep appearing on the boards, the same thing can befall their establishments as befell Bonan.

Please save the more revealing details for PMs with trusted mongers who you know. There are lots of mediocre places and providers out there, but not as man of the really good reliable places and providers. Let's all be careful so that we don't mess it up for those good and reliable ones.

Sure, we're all in this together, and sharing information is what the board is about, but we can be discrete in the information we provide so as to avoid causing problems and still provide enough information so fellow mongers can decide whether they want to try the place out or not.

Top Floor
03-06-11, 00:16
Went to the new place in Lex with an ad on CL. Good, strong, deep massage. Left with a smile on my face. Nice clean place. Decent looking women in their mid 30's. Small warm room. Walls are a little thin. You can hear a conversation going on in the hallway. No interruptions. 60 at the door. Will repeat. One thing I didn't like was the 80's music I'd heard on 106. 7 at night.

Top Floor
03-06-11, 00:25
Before I went out west, I stopped by Lavender in Somerville to check it out. I remembered one of the same women from the old location. Couldn't remember if I liked her or not so I didn't stay. Checked an old report on her and she had a bad review. I liked the other location better. A little more discreet. This place is out in the open with a bus stop right in front.

Lefty411
03-06-11, 11:55
Ok sir I'll take it easy lol.Take a quick look at Pikachoo's post just below. We welcome you here to our little place of fun but really need more info like was mentioned by P. I'm usually pretty good at guessing but in this case don't have a clue what 'option' is. On the other hand you posted about a visit instead of just asking for 'double secret' info. Way to start! Fill us in and keep posting. SOHi stressed out.

This place is on the and. Shore house. 8 +.4 well worth it. I'm not sure how else to tell you about this place without just saying the address so if you would like more info pm me. This is a safe clean place and would like to keep it that way

Penn7
03-06-11, 13:47
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2248387661.html

Excellent Services make you feel so relaxed.

We care about what"s your needs.

Our goal is to make you feel better.

Chinese Tui Na and deep tissue. Swedish, hot stone.

1 hour $60.

_______________________________________________________.

Took a visit despite the reviews due to convienance. Very friendly upon entering and the woman at the desk who helped me, maybe 30's was somewhat attractive. She brought me to the room and said about 5 minutes. She came back and told me it was going to be another 10 and gave me a magazine. A little while later a different woman walked in, later 40's, maybe 50's, not very attractive, and asked if I was ready. I asked about the other girl and she said she was busy now. Massage was rough and not very comfortable. I like medium to hard massages, but this was just uncomfortable. The room had a cig smoke smell to it as well. On the flip she continued the massage with drapping, but took the drapping off after about five minutes. She began to brush some and proceeded to a unmotivated HE. Not a great experience, probably won't repeat, although I would be interested in the other girl if in a pinch. .6 house, .4 tip. Not great, not relaxing.

Amp Slave
03-06-11, 14:03

And first time posters, read BA's post a few down and stop wasting time with questions on your first post.Happy to see she is back, but we need to learn from it. Limit info LEO is alway lerking.

Lefty411
03-06-11, 16:38
If you want your body and mind to be in Harmony than I know a great place visit. I've been twice and both times seen susi. Greeted with a warm smile and treated like a king. It was excellent plenty of teasing and allowed full roaming (on second visit) message was good and spent time on areas in need. FS, CBJ, GFE.

Damages door. 6 + $.4 well worth it will return.

Rito1
03-06-11, 20:42
One thing I didn't like was the 80's music I'd heard on 106. 7 at night.Hey that's better than Kenny G. Or the Asian music that everyone else plays.

Yellowfever023
03-06-11, 22:07
If you want your body and mind to be in Harmony than I know a great place visit. I've been twice and both times seen susi. Greeted with a warm smile and treated like a king. It was excellent plenty of teasing and allowed full roaming (on second visit) message was good and spent time on areas in need. FS, CBJ, GFE.

Damages door. 6 + $.4 well worth it will return. Hi Lefty, FS, CBJ and GFE all for a total of. 1?

Olepapa
03-07-11, 00:56

Damages door. 6 + $.4 well worth it will return.Lefty,

This review does not help much. No name, no city, not even a state for that matter. How the He* are we supposed to take advantage of a review if we haven't a clue as to where to even start to look?

Freakydeaky45
03-07-11, 10:07
Saw this post and was wondering if anybody has gone?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2250004517.html

Thanks!

Stvblm
03-07-11, 15:02
You will be very happy.

Saw this post and was wondering if anybody has gone?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2250004517.html

Thanks!

Djtuck
03-07-11, 16:15
Been here 2x, had Wendy the first time and she was an excellent LMP with a great command of the English Language. Had another (forget her name) the 2nd time and she was okay but nearly as good as Wendy. This place is very nice and clean with plenty of parking out back. I like that it's UTR. As of now, they accept cash olny. PM me for further details.

Jzwhy
03-07-11, 18:34
You will be very happy.Agree. PM me for details

PolishRod
03-07-11, 23:02
C. L ending 7395. Helen. Saw her the other nite, not girl in pic, but not bad spinner either. 8 0n 10 scale same as service. Great CBJ. And loves to be touched. English not to great, but makes up for it in other ways 1. 5 total and got full hour. Will try again in future but like to spread myself around.

Stan Daround
03-08-11, 14:38
Exact same review, but on the flip CoCo massaged a little and then walked away saying she was done. I asked for a little more and then she asked for 40 more dollars to continue. Massage was mediocre. Extras were dissapointing.

Checked this new shop on Main St in Medford.

My report:

This is an average to below average experience.

First the negatives.

Dude in the hallway asks if I am looking for the Asian body works, kinda weirds me out.

Enter the establishment met by average looking women maybe mid thirties flat ass, nice tits and decent face, name coco.

Room was basic but the door had a small window where someone could see right in, to her credit she covered it with my jacket.

Massage I would give it an 6.

Major draw back was she left the door cracked and I was forced to listen to several people have a lengthy Conversation in Chinese quite distracting not very relaxing.

Decent build up and tease.

Upon flip she asks if she can touch junior, I say please do, she commences mid way she says how much you tip. Uggh!

What a buzz kill!

I say do a good job and I will take care of you, I wanted to tell her to stop and get up and leave but she had hold of me literally.

Anyway mission accomplished.

Shorted on time 45 minutes.

Tipped 40 house fee 60.

Positives.

Parking.

Rear discrete entrance and exit.

Happiness provided.

Decent massage.

Otc groping.

Low house fee

Member #5039
03-08-11, 20:12
I believe we all have posted too much detailed info at one time or another to the detriment of our favorite providers. Keeping the posted review details 'generic' and leaving the details to PMs with trusted members will go a long way in protecting the providers from unwanted attention.

Myhlee,

It's not the number of posts or senior status but it is all about credibility and trust. Those who have built a reputation of trust will share information and don't take this personal, but what's to say you are not just "investigating" and looking for information for other than personal reasons. Just saying.

BostonHome
03-09-11, 00:41
I had an hour to kill at lunch break the other day and decided to give this place a try. I called at 11 and the woman on phone told me to come over they were not busy. I rang bell, woman in her later 40s came down and let me in. A little older than I like. I prefer the mid to late 20's. She showed me to the first room on left at top of stairs and motioned for me to get undressed.

I asked for her name (as I know you guys want from reading older posts) and I think she said Lily or Li Li or something like that. I asked 3 times and still didn't understand what she was saying. I didn't ask again for fear she would wonder why I was focused on her name and think I was someone other than who I am. She was short 5' 1"ish and her face a 5.

I undressed, face down on the table and she came back in. She was rough with the massage, more felt like she was just grinding her elbow in my back and legs. Twice I said gentler and lighter but I don't think she understood.

After 20 min she started paying with the boys and probing. I'm not into probing so asked her to stop and she did. Her teasing was just ok. She let me roam.

The door bell rang and she had to leave me to let one of you guys in. I heard a hall door open and another woman took the new guy for his R&R. Now back to me.

She needed to get junior back up to speed and did spend the time. 5 min, if that, and the musical door bell again. WTF don't you guys have a job or are supposed to be at work. She leaves me again. I hear her out talking to the now waiting list.

Ok, now back to me. She asks me to flip and gives a light chest rub, to the legs and the right to junior. No time is waisted, she was rubbing so hard and fast I thought junior was going to ignite. Again I had to ask her to take it easy, slow down and be gentle. I was able to roam, her boobs a little saggy but nipples nice.

Once the pace was on track, she brought me to the edge and was able to maintain it for what felt like a long time, slow it down for a few then repeat. I didn't last.

Only if her massage was half as good as the last ten minutes. I will repeat but would ask for 10 min back massage and 50 min front.

60/40

Zacksmith
03-09-11, 12:06
Sorry I have not posted in awhile, low on funds again. Did get a chance to see Bella twice and really enjoyed. I feel that she does do a pretty good job on the rub. The tease is fantastic! Ending is great as well. I think she is attractive and is not that big. I actually told her I thought she lost weight. Tried to get a little more on the second visit but was politely denied. May try again soon. Wish I could get to the nether region. Not looking for FS but thought I could get some lip service. Both times I visited there was only one other big girl there. Read her name here but don't recall now cause I really didn't care to remember when I was there. Also, I mentioned that I heard she was looking for an assistant and asked if she found anyone. She said she did, but the girl is not reliable and calls in sick a lot. Said she was still looking.Where can Bella be found? I'm intrigued.

Stressed Out
03-09-11, 13:40
C. L ending 7395. Helen. Saw her the other nite, not girl in pic, but not bad spinner either. 8 0n 10 scale same as service. Great CBJ. And loves to be touched. English not to great, but makes up for it in other ways 1. 5 total and got full hour. Will try again in future but like to spread myself around.Here is the ad for those looking. I was looking as it sounded like a good ride. It says outcall and assuming it was although nothing was said in PR's post.

Hello, !

If you need to relax body? I wish I can service for you!

== swedish massage.

== shiatsu massage.

== deep tissue massage

== foot reflexology massage.

My name is helen. 25 years old. Please feel free to call me.

== 617-866-7395 thank you!

Zacksmith
03-09-11, 20:08
I tried this place last week. They are located around two blocks away from the main chinatown area near New England medical. A two-call system got me into an apt. A nice but plain-looking 30-ish woman answered the door, who said she's brand new and will probably only be there for a week or so. Gave the. 7 house fee, got a very very bad rub, didn't seem to know what she's doing at all, but she did try to get me into the mood by touching me all over with her finger tips after 10min of rub. Then I asked for HJ, she didn't allow roaming, said her boss only let it when the client pay for FS (extra $). Whatever. The technique was decent. I got out in 25min, left. 4, didn't feel like sticking around. Would not repeat, but as people said the rotation is very frequent so YMMV.I tried the other day, parked near CT (I don't know exactly where it is because I've never been there before) , called the number but got voicemail. I tried again 3 or 4 more times over the next 40 minutes, but kept getting voicemail. I eventually got in my car and left.

Later that night, I got a call from her on my cell, which is totally not cool, saying that she missed my call. I guess I need to look into different ways to get different phone numbers for this "hobby". WTF? Not happy.

Georgerx
03-10-11, 00:43
Called. 1962 and ended up on the usual TDistrict. Girl on the phone sounded really sultry and cute and then I got the switcheroo with the girl who answered the door. Was not really to my taste, but I just wanted a massage. Name was "Dani" or something like that. I couldn't really understand her engrish all too good. Massage was decent, but I didn't want anything more. She kept grabbing my junk asking if I wanted something more or FS for $. Wasn't feeling it. Probably won't repeat with her.

Aimstraight
03-10-11, 01:13
Later that night, I got a call from her on my cell, which is totally not cool, saying that she missed my call. I guess I need to look into different ways to get different phone numbers for this "hobby". WTF? Not happy.Two words my friend: Monger Phone!

Monger Toogo
03-10-11, 05:04
Two words my friend: Monger Phone!When flying in stealth mode, I would highly recommend: google. Com / voice.

It will give you a new phone number that will route calls to and from your cellphone. It's totally awesome. It works best with android / iphone / blackberry phones especially androids (pretty sure it works with all phones). You can text message with it, no logs or records on your cell phone bills of calls / test messages. I can't say enough how good it is for not getting caught. Another great thing is when someone calls, there is an option that they have to announce who they are before it connects to you. So when your phone rings you can hear the persons voice saying there name before deciding if you want to take the call. It's like it was made for this hobby. If that wasn't enough, the most important thing is your mobile provider has no history of your text messages. I recently found out through a buddy who got caught that if your SO is on the phone bill they can actually request a copy of all text messages. This was on AT&T. I don't think Sprint will let you do that and I don't know about other providers. Think about that. Scary huh?

Also, a lot of phones have apps that with 1 button click you can instantly erase you phone log / text log / browser history etc. I even have another app on my phone that if a certain phone number calls me it leaves no history in my call log of outbound or inbound.

Now if your super paranoid (like me). I would also suggest an iron key.

http://www.amazon.com/IronKey-D2-S200-S02-2FIPS-Personal-S200-2G/dp/B002LASCU2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299746460&sr=8-1

Its an encrypted USB drive that has it own browser and password manager. If someone tries to access it, after too many attempts it erases itself and uses military grade encryption. What nice about this is having the private browser is you can go on any computer plug it in, browse the web, visit whatever you want, save passwords for whatever websites you like to visit and when you unplug it that computer has NO HISTORY or ANY evidence or Trace of anything you did on it. Please do remember if your on a work computer and even if that computer has no history of what you did, your in private mode, erase cookies, etc. The IT guys can still see what websites you visited through their network because the firewalls log any network traffic. If you think using just private mode on your computer and its completely untrackable you are mistaken. Don't get me wrong its pretty good and will keep you out of trouble but its not absolute 100. It's a really nice thing to have even outside of the hobby. I manage my bank / investment / credit card accounts that NOBODY knows I have. Just keep it on your keychain and any notes / photos / files are always with you and completely encrypted so even if someone has it they aren't getting in it.

I'll be the first to admit I'm paranoid but rather that then sorry. Just don't be stupid, always follow your instincts, if it doesn't feel right say nothing, walk away and monger another day.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Internet Security topic in the Site Administration section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Mwooo
03-10-11, 10:38
Two words my friend: Monger Phone!See my question and the responses in the "off-topic" thread from not too long ago.

Member #4063
03-10-11, 12:14
Very interesting discussion is this an app that you can get for the iPhone directly on Google? How do I load it, like the idea of this very much.

Jack

Zacksmith
03-10-11, 18:45
When flying in stealth mode, I would highly recommend: google. Com / voice.

It will give you a new phone number that will route calls to and from your cellphone. It's totally awesome. It works best with android / iphone / blackberry phones especially androids (pretty sure it works with all phones). You can text message with it, no logs or records on your cell phone bills of calls / test messages. I can't say enough how good it is for not getting caught. Another great thing is when someone calls, there is an option that they have to announce who they are before it connects to you. So when your phone rings you can hear the persons voice saying there name before deciding if you want to take the call. It's like it was made for this hobby. If that wasn't enough, the most important thing is your mobile provider has no history of your text messages. I recently found out through a buddy who got caught that if your SO is on the phone bill they can actually request a copy of all text messages. This was on AT&T. I don't think Sprint will let you do that and I don't know about other providers. Think about that. Scary huh?

Also, a lot of phones have apps that with 1 button click you can instantly erase you phone log / text log / browser history etc. I even have another app on my phone that if a certain phone number calls me it leaves no history in my call log of outbound or inbound.

Now if your super paranoid (like me). I would also suggest an iron key.

http://www.amazon.com/IronKey-D2-S200-S02-2FIPS-Personal-S200-2G/dp/B002LASCU2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299746460&sr=8-1

Its an encrypted USB drive that has it own browser and password manager. If someone tries to access it, after too many attempts it erases itself and uses military grade encryption. What nice about this is having the private browser is you can go on any computer plug it in, browse the web, visit whatever you want, save passwords for whatever websites you like to visit and when you unplug it that computer has NO HISTORY or ANY evidence or Trace of anything you did on it. Please do remember if your on a work computer and even if that computer has no history of what you did, your in private mode, erase cookies, etc. The IT guys can still see what websites you visited through their network because the firewalls log any network traffic. If you think using just private mode on your computer and its completely untrackable you are mistaken. Don't get me wrong its pretty good and will keep you out of trouble but its not absolute 100. It's a really nice thing to have even outside of the hobby. I manage my bank / investment / credit card accounts that NOBODY knows I have. Just keep it on your keychain and any notes / photos / files are always with you and completely encrypted so even if someone has it they aren't getting in it.

I'll be the first to admit I'm paranoid but rather that then sorry. Just don't be stupid, always follow your instincts, if it doesn't feel right say nothing, walk away and monger another day.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Internet Security Topic in the Site Administration section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks! Thanks for the info! I do have an iphone, so I'm going to look into this. I was fucking freaked out when I got that call the other day. WTF are these bimbos thinking? Anyway, I'm done using my phone number.

I thought you needed some sort of invite to join google voice though. Perhaps they changed this policy.

Plyfun
03-11-11, 12:18
Tried the place on Samo but was closed. Said closed for today & tomorrow renovating and new staff. Bbay place is closed til 3/15? I think. Sign on door says on trip to China. Can't find a decent place in Plymouth or close to canal.

Motoman36
03-11-11, 14:55
Desperate for a STRONG HARD massage I cycled back to WW recently. Got LuLu, new to me. Petite, above average looks and age, breath smelled of tooth decay. NO ENGLISH. See end of report.

Mid-Day, weekday, asked for strong, hard massage. It was so-so, no real training was obvious. After the flip, only one muscle group was worked, like trying to start a campfire. All over before I could slow her down. 50 minutes. 60/40 Won't repeat. So when I was leaving I was not looking at the top of the stairs properly and I almost fell, she says "BE CAREFUL". No english, huh?

So, here is where I need help: Where can I get a 60 minute STRONG, HARD trained massage?

Thanks.

Mm

Lefty411
03-11-11, 15:05
Desperate for a STRONG HARD massage I cycled back to WW recently. Got LuLu, new to me. Petite, above average looks and age, breath smelled of tooth decay. NO ENGLISH. See end of report.

Mid-Day, weekday, asked for strong, hard massage. It was so-so, no real training was obvious. After the flip, only one muscle group was worked, like trying to start a campfire. All over before I could slow her down. 50 minutes. 60/40 Won't repeat. So when I was leaving I was not looking at the top of the stairs properly and I almost fell, she says "BE CAREFUL". No english, huh?

So, here is where I need help: Where can I get a 60 minute STRONG, HARD trained massage?

Thanks.

MmTry holistic spa in revere ask for new haw tell her what ales you she's always done a great job for me.

Lefty

Mmaddmann
03-11-11, 15:10
Brazilian woman, LMT, well reviewed here. She posts to CL Therapeutic.

Thanks.

Mm

Freakydeaky45
03-11-11, 19:42
Thank you both for the advice, absolutely spot on what I needed! Thanks again!

Happy hunting all and stay safe out there!

AsianLPGAfan
03-12-11, 08:38
Very interesting discussion is this an app that you can get for the iPhone directly on Google? How do I load it, like the idea of this very much.

JackGo online and sign up first to get number then you can download the app. Voila new number.

Lefty411
03-12-11, 09:41
Went to Spa on main medford. Massage 2 he 0 " I'll help you" no thanks! After asking for tip and receiving it. Should of known looks 5.

Parking is on street filled meter still got towed. WTF meter broken and ran out of time.

Damages.

House. 8.

He. 4 (didn't happen)

Meter 2. 00.

Tow. 9.

Ticket. 5 Yes ticket

Think le watched me go into building.

If service was at least good wouldn't of hurt so bad but even if offered for free next time I still would pass it up never mind possibility of le watching traffic coming and going

PolishRod
03-12-11, 12:04
Re-open in somerville, use to go and see jenifer and lisa. Good massage and great ending from both. Has any one tried recently, I was wondering if either girl is back. Great sandwitch shop next door. Rub, tug, and tuna. Haha I'll try soon and come back with report. P. R.

Sebastian6
03-12-11, 12:37
Stopped by Lexington Bodyworks, a new place advertised on CL. It is located at the back of the office building, with plenty of parking, and there was a man inside sitting at the front desk. My girl was probably in early 30s, decently attractive, and massage was good. I left satisfied and would return again here. Cost $60 + $40. I think this is a good option in this area.

Djtuck
03-12-11, 18:46
Was in Newton recently, in need of a massage, and decided to try Mandela Massage Center for old time's sake. Took a chance on a walk in and had to wait about 10 minutes. During this time I saw a few Therapists (all north of 40) and was told that Gina would be me therapist as soon as she finished with a client. They have my fictitious name on file there from about 10 years ago so that means I have been pre-approved for at least a HJ. I really had no interest in paying $60. 00+ for a HJ as I just wanted a good massage and was curious to see if I recognized anyone from the old days. Kat was the only familiar face and she still looks the same but with a few gray hairs. So Gina arrives and introduces herself. Gina is about 40+ with a few (I'm being kind) extra pounds. Long story short, after the flip Gina asked me what I had in mind and I told her that I just wanted a therapeutic massage. Gina gives a great massage and is a very friendly lady. $80. 00 for a 45 minute therapeutic massage is well above the prevailing rates.

Top Floor
03-12-11, 21:53
Went to Spa on main medford. Massage 2 he 0 " I'll help you" no thanks! After asking for tip and receiving it. Should of known looks 5.

Parking is on street filled meter still got towed. WTF meter broken and ran out of time.

Damages.

House. 8.

He. 4 (didn't happen)

Meter 2. 00.

Tow. 9.

Ticket. 5 Yes ticket

If service was at least good wouldn't of hurt so bad but even if offered for free next time I still would pass it up never mind possibility of le watching traffic coming and goingI just drove Main St in Medford and didn't see one meter. You sure it was Medford?

Massenthusiast
03-13-11, 14:12
Tried the place on Samo but was closed. Said closed for today & tomorrow renovating and new staff. Bbay place is closed til 3/15? I think. Sign on door says on trip to China. Can't find a decent place in Plymouth or close to canal.Don't bother. I want there last week. The masseuse was in her 40s, not hot but not gross, but that was the high point of the massage. It was a terrible massage she just ran her hands lightly over my back. No teasing whatsoever and she had a half scowl on her face the entire time. On the flip it was DIY only. I won't go back.

Georgerx
03-13-11, 15:25

Damages.

House. 8.

He. 4 (didn't happen)

Meter 2. 00.

Tow. 9.

Ticket. 5 Yes ticket

If service was at least good wouldn't of hurt so bad but even if offered for free next time I still would pass it up never mind possibility of le watching traffic coming and goingHoly shit that sucks.

Dan Wesson
03-13-11, 18:01
Anyone checked this place out yet?

Yellowfever023
03-13-11, 19:02
Anyone checked this place out yet?Hi DW, I thought I saw a report here a few weeks ago that was favorable but as I remember not alot of detail.

I was curious about this place because I thought this area was mostly residential. I happened to be in the area today so I did a drive by, unfortunatly I was not alone so I could not stop in and check out the providers. The place is in a small office complex. As I was sitting at the light I was trying to look in windows to try to identyfy the place. I did see one room with some some type of clothes line rigged up in it with clothes hanging from it. I am pretty sure that is the place as this is not really a residential building. I may TOFTT in the next week or so.

YF023

Member #6039
03-14-11, 05:52
Was in Newton recently, in need of a massage, and decided to try Mandela Massage Center for old time's sake. Took a chance on a walk in and had to wait about 10 minutes. During this time I saw a few Therapists (all north of 40) and was told that Gina would be me therapist as soon as she finished with a client. They have my fictitious name on file there from about 10 years ago so that means I have been pre-approved for at least a HJ. I really had no interest in paying $60. 00+ for a HJ as I just wanted a good massage and was curious to see if I recognized anyone from the old days. Kat was the only familiar face and she still looks the same but with a few gray hairs. So Gina arrives and introduces herself. Gina is about 40+ with a few (I'm being kind) extra pounds. Long story short, after the flip Gina asked me what I had in mind and I told her that I just wanted a therapeutic massage. Gina gives a great massage and is a very friendly lady. $80. 00 for a 45 minute therapeutic massage is well above the prevailing rates.If I read this correctly, a HE was on the menu. Is this correct? Did you inquire, for the sake of your community, if anything more was offered (although it sounds like Gina wasn't worth much more than either a HJ or a BJ)? It seems to me that there have been a handful of busts in Wellesley (these all are covered extensively in the Globe and on the local news) for AMPs that were involved in trafficking (or so they say). But Newton appears to look the other way at the very low level of P4P that occurs there. A good massage with a HE in such a convenient location would be fantastic for me.

Yello Tail
03-14-11, 08:15
I just drove Main St in Medford and didn't see one meter. You sure it was Medford?One near the bank and one across from the gas station. The one near the bank is probably the one he refers to. It is primarily a dyi place.

Motoman36
03-14-11, 10:34
Here's the CL ad:

How Diana Can help.

Do you have stress in your life?

Are you a serious athlete or a weekend warrior?

Want to enhance your training?

Do you have aches, pains or tension?

Are you sore or tight from work or exercise?

Maybe you 'slept funny' and woke up sore?

Want to sleep better?

Want to feel better about your life?

Want to Improve your workout while you relax?

Or Just need a break?

How about an inexpensive mini vacation?

Get away from it all.

Each treatment is designed to target your issues and take care of your needs.

The result is an overall feeling of wellness that lasts for days.

Diana is a certified & licensed mature therapist with a great deal of training and skill,

Combined with natural intuition, she cares about how you feel and wants to help.

As with any therapy, client confidentiality and privacy is strictly respected and upheld.

She will be happy to schedule a appointment for you, just call (617) xxx-4413 (Diana)

So I called recently, she's in Malu's space. Diana is late 30's, very attractive, built like a brick sh*thouse, but no roaming. I like a strong, hard massage and couldn't seem to get that from her. HE was just ok. 70/40

Freakydeaky45
03-14-11, 10:53
Very enjoyable experience, will repeat, damages. 7 +.4 tip. 6 for roaming up top, light touch and tease the entire time, pace good, follows your guidance, believe it was Tina, also they give out a frequent flyer card buy 6 get 1 free.

Natebost
03-14-11, 13:30
Anyone checked this place out yet?Similar experience. Saw Tina. Descent massage, allowed roaming all over after lengthy negotiation and tryin to extract more from me. SHe took off her top to reveal a nice rack but also a majorly padded bra. Let me go down pants lightly but not really to happy about it. Seemed like there might be more but would have needed a highly skilled lawyer to negotiate on my behalf. I thought the frquent visit card was a funny touch but no shower.

They also offer a nice foot bath / masssage which was something a little different. Overall worth the trip. House plus 40.

Djtuck
03-14-11, 14:25
If I read this correctly, a HE was on the menu. Is this correct? Did you inquire, for the sake of your community, if anything more was offered (although it sounds like Gina wasn't worth much more than either a HJ or a BJ)? It seems to me that there have been a handful of busts in Wellesley (these all are covered extensively in the Globe and on the local news) for AMPs that were involved in trafficking (or so they say). But Newton appears to look the other way at the very low level of P4P that occurs there. A good massage with a HE in such a convenient location would be fantastic for me.The policy at Mandela is that they must know you before a HE is offered. All you have to do is ask.

Pika Pepper
03-14-11, 20:09
Diana is late 30's, very attractive, built like a brick sh*thouse. HE was just ok. 70/40Yes, Diane has an awesome hardbody. It is unfortunate that, in the end, she is rather stand-offish and lackluster. I tried several times to establish some rapport and break thru to the next level, but to no avail. Finally, I decided her service was more frustration than satisfaction.

Dan Wesson
03-14-11, 20:11
I must have missed the post and for some reason my search did not turn it up.

Thanks for the PMs as well.

Katokay
03-14-11, 21:20
I saw Happy at lotus in Chinatown Sunday nite. Probably a 6 looks massage 7.

HJ 4. Damage was 40+ 40. No touching allowed.

Felt kinda rushed as someone had a 9 o'clock appt. Would not repeat.

Snowman50
03-14-11, 21:42
I was set to call 3808 last week. Called and phone was shut off. Called other BP "near chinatown" nunber and got same result. Beginning to wonder whether heat was on because of posts here. I do see a new one pop up today. I did find what I was looking for but had to leave Boston. Had such a positive experience but with all of the heat on, don't want to put the young lady at risk. I haven't seen many reviews from the area in question even though there are enough ads. That area has had busts and, unfortunately, it makes sense not to post a review that I would like here because it was the top AMP experience I have had (of three).

Sorry guys.

Motoman36
03-14-11, 22:06
Here's the CL ad:

How Diana Can help.

Do you have stress in your life?

Are you a serious athlete or a weekend warrior?

Want to enhance your training?

Do you have aches, pains or tension?

Are you sore or tight from work or exercise?

Maybe you 'slept funny' and woke up sore?

Want to sleep better?

Want to feel better about your life?

Want to Improve your workout while you relax?

Or Just need a break?

How about an inexpensive mini vacation?

Get away from it all.

Each treatment is designed to target your issues and take care of your needs.

The result is an overall feeling of wellness that lasts for days.

Diana is a certified & licensed mature therapist with a great deal of training and skill,

Combined with natural intuition, she cares about how you feel and wants to help.

As with any therapy, client confidentiality and privacy is strictly respected and upheld.

She will be happy to schedule a appointment for you, just call (617) xxx-4413 (Diana)

So I called recently, she's in Malu's space. Diana is late 30's, very attractive, built like a brick sh*thouse, but no roaming. I like a strong, hard massage and couldn't seem to get that from her. HE was just ok. 70/40Whoops, belongs in non-asian. How to fix?

Amp Slave
03-14-11, 22:56
I was set to call 3808 last week. Called and phone was shut off. Called other BP "near chinatown" nunber and got same result. Beginning to wonder whether heat was on because of posts here. I do see a new one pop up today. I did find what I was looking for but had to leave Boston. Had such a positive experience but with all of the heat on, don't want to put the young lady at risk. I haven't seen many reviews from the area in question even though there are enough ads. That area has had busts and, unfortunately, it makes sense not to post a review that I would like here because it was the top AMP experience I have had (of three).

Sorry guysI called this one 6351 which is at the 224 location and no problems on Wednesday last week. .6 for the massage and. 4 for the HJ. Nothing great but in a rush and it is always there. 2nd flr

SMS 54
03-15-11, 00:50

Sorry guys. Let's not be too alarmist here. It may be due do what you suspect, or may not be. These places are typically fly by night, and there's not a whole lot of stability, as in rotating providers, rotating apts, different phone #s, different hours and days of availability etc. Unless you saw a news article or something.

Lefty411
03-15-11, 06:18
I just drove Main St in Medford and didn't see one meter. You sure it was Medford?Meter is to the right of the bank looking at it (next to the fire hydrant) at traffic light and place is to the left of bank.

I believe it was High street, not Main Street.

Top Floor
03-15-11, 08:01
One near the bank and one across from the gas station. The one near the bank is probably the one he refers to. It is primarily a dyi place.I still don't remember seeing meters there.

Lefty411
03-15-11, 08:45
I still don't remember seeing meters there.That is the one near the bank, and you are right she tried to make it a diy but was I was able to get her to agree to HJ.

I've have only been to this place once and giving the fact that there were no other providers and this one didn't speak or at least acted as if she didn't speak any English I would not return. Unless someone advises different.

Aimstraight
03-15-11, 12:51
Recently paid a visit to Hong. First time at new location and like the setup there. Private and discreet. She put me in a room which is an *actual* room. Not 1/2 wall or anything like that.

Paid the fee & got on table. I asked for med massage she did a good job. I think she has some formal training and it shows in her skills. She seemed like she was rushing. So I asked her to slow down a bit and she did. She has great hands and knows how to use them. Tease was okay. Then the flip.

After flip she massaged the front and tease was even better. Was allowed some UTC roaming up top. Main event was pretty good. She massaged twig while teasing the berries. It had been a while for me and I exploded like a teenage boy on prom night. Afterwards she cleaned up with hot towel and continued with some massage on my chest and head.

Only gripe is that she likes to talk. I mean, really really really likes to talk. But, we know and accept that. And it's for me it's a small concession to a good experience. Then again. Different strokes for different folks (no pun intended). .

Big hug at end and she gave me a bottled water.

Damage was 70 + 40. Will repeat.

Dan Wesson
03-15-11, 17:47
Just an FYI, licenses can be checked at the following link http://license.reg.state.ma.us/public/licque.asp?color=blue.

Hong is licensed and current. She is very capable of giving a good massage. Her talking is part of her charm in a strange way. New place is great. It is very quiet on the weekend so if being one of a few cars in the lot bothers you, go during the week.

Jack A Dogov
03-15-11, 23:46
Took another trip to Waltham Wellness. I called first and they said to come right over. Jessica let me in and led me to the room. Very nice hugs from her in the room as she collected house fee. I was hoping she'd be my masseuse and told her so but she was busy she said. I ended up with Lulu. Lulu is cute but her english is nonexistent. Massage was okay. Medium pressure. After the hot towel wipe down, she gave a very minimal tease. Not even feather touch (which I really like) before telling me to flip. After the flip no tease at all. She just went right for it with oil. Okay technique and access was allowed up top.

A quick cleanup and immediately after clean up she said "Okay all done" and she helped me get dressed. On the way out Jessica grabbed me and gave me a hug. She wouldn't let go (fine with me) and was getting a little frisky (also fine with me) and said "Next time you try me?" I quickly agreed and after a few more hugs and squeezes, I was on my way. Checked the time and I was there for just over an hour.

Lulu was nice but I wish she had teased a bit and done some massage on my front especially after the main event. Maybe she didn't because we were running short on time. Not the best time I've had there but not terrible either. I will most likely return and try to see Jessica. 60/40.

Big Bluey
03-16-11, 15:37
Very enjoyable experience, will repeat, damages. 7 +.4 tip. 6 for roaming up top, light touch and tease the entire time, pace good, follows your guidance, believe it was Tina, also they give out a frequent flyer card buy 6 get 1 free.Fake pictures on their ad what else is new.

Sjbwm09
03-16-11, 17:27
Fake pictures on their ad what else is new.You sound surprised.

Haven't seen one yet (except the individuals) that has real pics.

SMS 54
03-17-11, 00:40
Let's not be too alarmist here. It may be due do what you suspect, or may not be. These places are typically fly by night, and there's not a whole lot of stability, as in rotating providers, rotating apts, different phone #s, different hours and days of availability etc. Unless you saw a news article or something.I had an opportunity to speak with a provider I saw first at that #. Although English was difficult, it appears that lack of consistent business may have led to the apparent demise of that operation.

Neddd
03-17-11, 13:08
Tried Red Sun in Malden. Looked like a nice place and it was but for the partitioned rooms that did not go all the way up to the ceiling so anyone in another room or booth can hear you. Had Annie. Nice young 20's Didn't ask how I liked my massage just started in, medium touch. No tease at all, I had to keep my "hint" groans down when she got near jr. on the flip finished nicely. Good roaming allowed. HE. 60 +60 I think I will return but hopefully the rooms' walls will go all the way up! I do miss my usual spot in Danvers. Ivy. Does anyone happen to know what happened to Tina?

Aimstraight
03-18-11, 02:04
Tried Red Sun in Malden. Looked like a nice place and it was but for the partitioned rooms that did not go all the way up to the ceiling so anyone in another room or booth can hear you. Had Annie. Nice young 20's Didn't ask how I liked my massage just started in, medium touch. No tease at all, I had to keep my "hint" groans down when she got near jr. on the flip finished nicely. Good roaming allowed. HE. 60 +60 I think I will return but hopefully the rooms' walls will go all the way up! I do miss my usual spot in Danvers. Ivy. Does anyone happen to know what happened to Tina?I visited Red Sun and had a similar experience. Nice place but walls don't reach ceiling. And drew Annie too. She is as described and is fairly cute. She gave me a med massage and it was okay. Costs were the same. Will most likely repeat.

Top Floor
03-18-11, 10:29
I ended up at Lavender the other night. I was tired and my body ached after sitting around a conference table all day so I just wanted a massage. It was on my way home and when I drove by I saw that they were still open so I went in. I wish I had kept driving but I wanted to check out the new place. The massage was just okay. Definitely have had better. The girl (more like a late 30's woman) I had was nice enough and friendly but her massage skills are not that great. Massage was on the lighter side even though I asked for medium. Felt more like she was moving skin around. She never wiped the oil off so I had to take a shower as soon as I got home. The whole massage lasted only about 40 minutes which I wasn't happy about. I tried to reflect my unhappness in my tip but was told by her that 30 was too little and she wanted 40. Will I go back? Of course not.

Lefty411
03-18-11, 11:02
I ended up at Lavender the other night. I was tired and my body ached after sitting around a conference table all day so I just wanted a massage. It was on my way home and when I drove by I saw that they were still open so I went in. I wish I had kept driving but I wanted to check out the new place. The massage was just okay. Definitely have had better. The girl (more like a late 30's woman) I had was nice enough and friendly but her massage skills are not that great. Massage was on the lighter side even though I asked for medium. Felt more like she was moving skin around. She never wiped the oil off so I had to take a shower as soon as I got home. The whole massage lasted only about 40 minutes which I wasn't happy about. I tried to reflect my unhappness in my tip but was told by her that 30 was too little and she wanted 40. Will I go back? Of course not.Thirty sounds like to much, hope you told her that and gave her I was only going to give twenty.

SCX13
03-18-11, 13:10
I had the recent occasion to visit Shirley in the South End. There hasn't been much reporting so I thought I would TOFTT. Shirley is mid to late 40s, I would guess. House fee was $70 for the hour. Didn't offer or inquire about half hour but based on past reports should be available. I should have gone with half instead. I've been here in the past but had more skilled providers. Shirley's massage skills were lacking IMHO. Very abbreviated massage on the back before the tease began. $100 for BJ and $60 for HJ. I could be wrong on the price for HJ, could have been higher. Even though I knew that this was going to a bad deal for me, little head won out this time. At least I got it down to $70 for BJ. Even that was a ripoff. No real sucking going on and she actually thought she was good. It was more of a HJ than anything else. I got away with roaming during BJ / HJ. I made sure to time it so that I came when her lips were on the little guy. Afterwards, she did spend a little time massaging the front.

I would not repeat as there are better options. Shirley was actually a fallback because I couldn't get an appointment with Back Bay Alli. I should have saved my money or gone to CT.

Stay safe and happy hobbying.

Big Bluey
03-18-11, 13:14
I had an opportunity to speak with a provider I saw first at that #. Although English was difficult, it appears that lack of consistent business may have led to the apparent demise of that operation.Just hopeful thing just once but that will never happen

PolishRod
03-18-11, 22:17
I was down south of Boston today, remembered there was a spa in Randolph. I walked in. I went for half hour. $.5. Went up and got on table. Nancy 35-40, little over wieght, not much though. Looks 6. Massage 4. HE, 8 close to a 9. The place kind of dank, little musty even upstairs, but place is clean. I will return in future. $.5 plus 40 for half hour. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't that bad. The ending was great, she knew all the right moves.

Stay safe,

PR

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi PolishRod,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Yello Tail
03-19-11, 12:51
My recommendation would be try Anna.

Ramsrr6760
03-19-11, 21:53
Anyone know where Liz Brazzlian Massage from Lynn has gone?

Jimmy Pratt
03-20-11, 19:01
Since you've been to Waltham Wellness, I'll give you a place in Waltham. Lee's Massage on South Street. They won't give you any extras, but anyone you have there will give you any strength massage that you want, and do a great job. I know that a few people here have said they actually got the HE at Lee's but I have a hard time believing it.

Also, if you go back to WW, try susan or lily next time. Their hard massage is really good, and of course there's a big finish!

JP.

Thanks.

Mm

Dan Wesson
03-20-11, 19:28
Strangely enough, there is now a Lees in Marlboro (check CL 0123). Nicole (or whatever she calls herself now) is located there. You should believe.

Since you've been to Waltham Wellness, I'll give you a place in Waltham. Lee's Massage on South Street. They won't give you any extras, but anyone you have there will give you any strength massage that you want, and do a great job. I know that a few people here have said they actually got the HE at Lee's but I have a hard time believing it.

Also, if you go back to WW, try susan or lily next time. Their hard massage is really good, and of course there's a big finish!

JP.

Top Floor
03-20-11, 23:58
New place on Highland Ave in Somerville has an ad on CL. Tried calling both ads but no answer. Drove by the address and the place looks like it's still under construction. WTF?

Member #4080
03-21-11, 11:25
Brazilian woman, LMT, well reviewed here. She posts to CL Therapeutic.Try Jenny in Franklin, Ma U Need a Massage, Main St. Great massage, not much else.

Amp Slave
03-21-11, 15:53
Just saw this, not sure where she posted but be careful out there.

http://newton.patch.com/articles/police-log-thefts-at-brown-fire-equipment-stolen-and-prostitution

Soft Touches
03-21-11, 16:28
Hi guys. Its been awhile since I've been in Boston and was wondering if someone could direct me to a "good" AMP in the chinatown area. Naturally the happier the better. PM me if you can help.

Thanks

Dan Wesson
03-21-11, 20:45
Yet another new place.

FOUR SEASONS TUI NA MASSAGE 310. BOSTON POST Road (RT20) Wayland

Jimmy Pratt
03-21-11, 23:38
Yet another new place.

FOUR SEASONS TUI NA MASSAGE 310. BOSTON POST Road (RT20) WaylandThis is in my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll TOFTT but with *zero* expectations. Dunno, something about Wayland does not scream "red light district" to me.

Will report back if I'm able to dig up some cash. Donations, anyone?

JP

Olepapa
03-22-11, 00:06
This is in my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll TOFTT but with *zero* expectations. Dunno, something about Wayland does not scream "red light district" to me.

JPJP,

I agree, it is very unlikely this place will be anything other than a legit massage place with no extras.

Dan Wesson
03-22-11, 05:34
Could be a case of hide in plain sight.

This is in my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll TOFTT but with *zero* expectations. Dunno, something about Wayland does not scream "red light district" to me.

JP

Pika Pepper
03-22-11, 07:28
Yet another new place.

FOUR SEASONS TUI NA MASSAGE 310. BOSTON POST Road (RT20) WaylandI tried it. Had an attractive but older therapist. Maybe 50 yo. Lisa. Massage was excellent although she avoided anywhere near the upper thighs or glutes. There was no teasing or HE. I think this is likely to remain strictly legit, similar to Lee's in Waltham.

Fuhgetaboudit
03-22-11, 15:09
. Dunno, something about Wayland does not scream "red light district" to me.

JPJP,

If I remember right, about two years ago, Wayland had an UTR escort provider who was not old, doing her brisk business out of a senior citizen housing location. When she went out of business, the Honey Farms next door had its condom sales cut back to almost nothing. Seems like that would constitute having a red light district to me, although from what I knew of her she was more redneck than red light.

That said, I tend to agree with you about no expectations, no disappointment.

Assman3
03-22-11, 20:16
Just left LY. Not that happy I might add. I called and made a appointment. When I got there I was met by a sweet little early 20's looker. She took my fee for the massage. 7 and table shower. 2. She brought me to the room gave me a robe and left. That was the last time I saw the little spinner until I walked out the door. In walks an older 50 ish asian woman. Takes me to the shower and begins. I'm a go with the flow kinda guy but I should have asked for the spinner. Not a bad shower some teasing the off to a great massage. Thats it. She encourage diy and grazed the boys a bit. .1 tip and out the door. If you want a great massage its a good spot. YMMV though. Anyone have a different experiance here?

AM

Olepapa
03-22-11, 20:31
I called this morning asking for appt with Jessica. Girl on phone said this was Jessica. Asked for 1pm, she said ok. I got there and Jessica is not in today. LuLu wanted to take care of me and LeiLei came out to apologize and suggest LuLu take care of me. I said LuLu was fine, and I liked her, but I made an appt with Jessica and did not like being lied to. They said come back tomorrow. I said I will not be available tomorrow and walked out. Guess it's time to send them a message again.

Next Stop Sunny's in Oxford.

AsianLPGAfan
03-22-11, 20:54
Just saw this, not sure where she posted but be careful out there.

http://newton.patch.com/articles/police-log-thefts-at-brown-fire-equipment-stolen-and-prostitutionIndigo is the redone holiday inn to be sort of upscale like boutique place? I know it is right off the highway and seems very easy to be noticed in the traffic flow of this place compared to a Marriott set up.

I the be curious to see the "research" leading to this outstanding piece of police work?

Jimmy Pratt
03-22-11, 22:37
Never heard about that one! But I do know the honey farms store. I guess I won't try out the new place since someone already posted below.

I did go to Lexington today and will write a report.

JP.

JP,

If I remember right, about two years ago, Wayland had an UTR escort provider who was not old, doing her brisk business out of a senior citizen housing location. When she went out of business, the Honey Farms next door had its condom sales cut back to almost nothing. Seems like that would constitute having a red light district to me, although from what I knew of her she was more redneck than red light.

That said, I tend to agree with you about no expectations, no disappointment.

Jimmy Pratt
03-22-11, 23:30
Was in the area and heard (read) good things about the new place in Lexington, so decided to give them a call and head over. It's around the back of a very small office building, with I think a dentist office upstairs. I was worried about privacy going in because of the busy corner, but it's well-shielded from the street. The only real concern were the big windows looking down at you as you walk to the basement door.

Place is nice and clean, looks new, and I counted at least four rooms, all appearing to have real walls and real doors. Requisite neon "open" sign in the window. Shirley greeted me at front desk and asked in broken English if I was there for a massage. She was around 30 but had a youthful look and was cute with a nice body. Not a "10" but a decent 7 overall. Wasn't really showing any skin, but could tell she has a nice body.

She led me to the back room and I mentioned the CL $5 discount, which took her a couple tries to figure out. She did wind up charging me the. 55 for an hour. Room was a good temperature and light was covered by a cloth. I undressed and she came back. Absolutely no reaction to me being naked on the table, so I was happy she didn't rush to drape me.

She asked if I liked soft, medium or hard. I told her I prefer hard. She started with no oil, but then used a very small amount of something. Might have been baby oil, but it had no scent and a little went a long way. This was a positive in my book since it was the middle of the day, and I didn't want to smell like a massage parlor for the rest of the day.

The hard massage was really medium, and I have a feeling it would have been the same no matter what the answer had been. It wasn't terrible, just not deep tissue or anything. She moved around the table, but never lost contact with my skin. The music and her continuous rubbing had me very relaxed. A few times she ventured down below the waist with slight incidental contact here and there. A good sign. She also got up on the table and used her elbows and weight to work my lower and middle back.

Lower half was similar to the top, but not as strong. Her hands went all the way up to the very top of my thighs several times, and the incidental contact became more pronounced.

After about 35 minutes on the table, she had covered basically all of my back, and changed to a feather-touch for about a minute or two. Not a total tease, but the beginnings of the next phase. She said she was going to get a hot towel, and wiped me down then continued with feather-touch that was obviously more focused on one area.

She told me to flip, put a pillow under my head, and asked me if I felt good. Well, even though I answered 'yes' she probably could tell already from my 90% stiffie! She started with my head and neck and worked down to my chest and stomach. Here's where she made up for the average massage. She did about 6-7 minutes of really nice teasing without ever really coming near the package, then worked down below the waist on the inner thighs and quads. There was no doubt where we were heading, but I must say that the anticipation and teasing had me squirming on the table. This gal really knows how to build it up!

Finally, as she brushed the twig and berries she looked at me to ask one last time if I felt good, and then if I wanted more. Of course I wanted more! Here, she wanted to know if I would take care of her and whispered "40". The only negative to this point but the negotiations were quick and she got right back to work. Still using a very gentle touch, she started to stroke all around my junk, and also did some nice work on the nipular area.

Another few minutes of this and she asked if she could use some oil, then proceeded to finish me off with an excellent technique! Really knew how to build it up.

I didn't really try to roam at all. Mostly because it was my first time and she didn't have easy-access, but I did grab her nice tight ass under her skirt but over the tights. Also, when I first flipped over, we had a little laugh about how cold my hands were (I must have bad circulation!). So I was hesitant to try & get up under her clothing this time. I'm not sure how much she'll allow, but I wouldn't be surprised if some more roaming on repeat visits.

Clean-up was with another hot towel, and I got a mini bottle of water. I talked with her a little and found out they've been there about 2 weeks and she previously worked in Boston. Since I haven't really been to any of the Boston locations, I can't say whether she is a provider known to this board. By the name Shirley or any other. She's been in the US for 2 years. She said there are 2 girls there.

On the way out, I walked past their little break room and caught a glimpse of another girl. Probably the other provider. Hard to say, but didn't look as young or cute as Shirley.

Shirley asked me to come back and see her, and I told her I would. Grabbed a couple candies on the way out.

Total was. 95 because of the $5 discount for mentioning their CL ad.

Enjoy the Spring!

JP.

P. S.. I would suggest those wanting to partake head over soon. I am still very surprised that this place even got opened in Lexington, and would not expect it to last very long if the authorities find out what they do there.

Lefty411
03-23-11, 08:14
Made a appointment 1. 5 hours in advance at a time the "provider" requested 12:30. Arrived 12:20 walk threw the front door a a door chime went off. So I figured hey they knew I was there so I wait about 10 min then I can hear that sound the bucket of water from a table shower.

So now it's 12:30 (appointment time) I figure that there must be a couple of providers out back, one just starting with one client and other provider finishing up with another client.

About 10 min later (12:40) a women in her late 40s looks and body a 4/10 asks "you make appointment" I respond "yes for 12:30" her "you Mike" me "No" her "you John" me "No" and proceed to tell her my name she grabs my both my arms and responds with " Ya Ya you wait maybe 30 min" I ask if she is the only one working she says yes still holding onto me. Now I'm thinking to myself, she just started with the client she has out back that has been interrupted about 10 min now Mike and John are on the way. She can see the displeasure on my face and then says

" ok you wait 10 min I be done soon" WTF! What is she going to do now short the poor monger thats been laying on the table for 15 min now saying WTF I knew I should of bailed! LOL So I tell her to take her time the the client she has now and I'll come back in 45 min. She says Ok you come back. So I left and kept driving.