PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163

RickyRicardo
12-04-09, 09:51
My apologies.

RR

Hey Ricky, On the Boston Boards CT = Chinatown!

Dan Wesson
12-04-09, 21:32
I don't know who else checks out the fling crawlers on the side bar, but I would seriously consider a blank check for a crack (no pun intended) at fuckmyass, 23, Berlin. That ass is as close to flawless as I have seen.
She is the one in a black thong bathing suit (since the names seem to keep changing).

Meatulater
12-05-09, 02:11
Went to Shirley Ave. Kind of annoying visit. I called and made an appointment during the day for the early evening. Maria didn't answer, woman without an accent. I asked how many girls were working tonight and she rattled off 6 names. Ok great. I get there, and they've apparently all gone home except for 1. Ok fine. It's Mia. She's screaming at Maria as I'm waiting. Holy shit. I'm ready to walk out. She comes around the corner and is a little hefty. Pretty face, big rack. I go for it. She takes me to the room. I get undressed. Lay down. Mediocre rub down. Quick tease. On the flip she goes right after it. I ask her to take some clothes off. She gets naked and I slobber all over her D's. I blast off. Total damage was 1. 4. I know, I know. Sounds steep for what it was. In retrospect I should have hacked her down some more. Overall, I will go back, but not for Mia.

===============================================

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "massage4u80@yahoo.com" regarding the above report.

This is rediculous. This guy is a LIAR. This board is bull if people can slander someones business with lies and get to leave it there after a serious complaint from the massage therapist. He's looking for a prostitute not a massage therapist. Since you are getting a complaint like this you should address it cause he will not. I've asked him and yourself nicely to please do something!! This is not true what he wrote, it's slander!!!!Thanks,

Jackson

Adobe
12-05-09, 02:38
Sorry that happened to you. It's happened to all of us at Shirley Ave. You actually have to press Maria a bit because many of her girls are infamous for being unreliable. In my experience, at least 50% of the time I show up and the girl who had supposedly called her to say she was only fifteen minutes away hasn't yet shown up. Now, some of the time the ladies who are there are decent substitutes, but it kind of feels like a cheat, and the trip is too long for me to waste my time when there are more reliable massage places. It's too bad.

Went to Shirley Ave. Kind of annoying visit. I called and made an appointment during the day for the early evening. Maria didn't answer, woman without an accent. I asked how many girls were working tonight and she rattled off 6 names. Ok great. I get there, and they've apparently all gone home except for 1. Ok fine. It's Mia. She's screaming at Maria as I'm waiting. Holy shit. I'm ready to walk out. She comes around the corner and is a little hefty. Pretty face, big rack. I go for it. She takes me to the room. I get undressed. Lay down. Mediocre rub down. Quick tease. On the flip she goes right after it. I ask her to take some clothes off. She gets naked and I slobber all over her D's. I blast off. Total damage was 1. 4. I know, I know. Sounds steep for what it was. In retrospect I should have hacked her down some more. Overall, I will go back, but not for Mia.

Diogenesbarrel
12-05-09, 11:09
I called on Sunday and was told they're not open there, they "moved" to Boston. Their "new location" is Sunny Spa on Beacon Street.

Jim Mack
12-05-09, 12:32
I called on Sunday and was told they're not open there, they "moved" to Boston. Their "new location" is Sunny Spa on Beacon Street.

I drove by last night and wondered why it was dark. I knew they wouldn't close at 7:00p. The night before, Cindy's place on Broadway was closed, but they're open today.

Skindeep
12-05-09, 15:06
I called on Sunday and was told they're not open there, they "moved" to Boston. Their "new location" is Sunny Spa on Beacon Street.My guess is it had something to do with this: http://www.wickedlocal.com/arlington/news/x215407334/Two-massage-businesses-in-Arlington-could-get-fined

Anyone know where Cherry or Nicole wound up?

Oeddeo
12-05-09, 16:52
Went to Shirley Ave. Kind of annoying visit. I called and made an appointment during the day for the early evening. Maria didn't answer, woman without an accent. I asked how many girls were working tonight and she rattled off 6 names. Ok great. I get there, and they've apparently all gone home except for 1. Ok fine. It's Mia. She's screaming at Maria as I'm waiting. Holy shit. I'm ready to walk out. She comes around the corner and is a little hefty. Pretty face, big rack. I go for it. She takes me to the room. I get undressed. Lay down. Mediocre rub down. Quick tease. On the flip she goes right after it. I ask her to take some clothes off. She gets naked and I slobber all over her D's. I blast off. Total damage was 1. 4. I know, I know. Sounds steep for what it was. In retrospect I should have hacked her down some more. Overall, I will go back, but not for Mia.I probably shouldn't give away all my secrets but what the hell. One of the girls there told me that the best time to visit is after 1pm. I usually try to make an appointment between 1pm and 3pm, and the selections are usually excellent. But then again, I'm not that picky.

Amp Slave
12-05-09, 17:24
Checked out this place on a cold cold rainy afternoon, so so massage with extras. Usual price of .7 and HE for .5. She was a .4 in looks an older chinese lady from NY. She told me this place just opened and wanted me to come back. Overall won't repeat.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ads/1496206797.html

Member #4946
12-05-09, 21:56
Stopped by the Artful Healing Massage in Canton. Same location as the one that was closed down. New owners. ( they have operated another place in Quincy near the police station) Clean and bright with shower facilities.

Checked in with Amy. She gives a great massage but no happy ending. The massage was worth the stop.

Have been scouting this place out for a couple of weeks and I have seen several mongers step in but no reports. Many of you probably know their place in Quincy. Would you share your comments please.I have been there twice, the cleanest place i have ever seen. Amy and Anna, both good massages, nothing additional. Pleasant atmosphere, very friendly. Real hot receptionist. Smokin.

Member #4868
12-05-09, 23:12
Gents
Based on my back and forth e mails, the following provider should be considered a complete head case.

Asked if her photo was accurate and she ripped me.
And then ripped me some more!!!

Proceed with caution!!!

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_body_rub_erotic_massage_35/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2641281

Your humble servant,

pwH

Amp Slave
12-06-09, 00:04
Not sure why this wasn't publish earlier as I already had posted it. On this cold rainy Saturday I called this new number on Cl and was surprised that it was close by. I called again when I got there. It's near Brrokline and I greeted by an older Chinese lady who is probably a 4 in looks at best and who gave me a so so massage. .7 for that and .5 for the HE. She said the place just opened.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ads/1496206797.html

Dan Wesson
12-06-09, 09:00
Seems they got the names and addresses mixed. 400 Mass Ave is GW, FY was at 677 if memory serves.

My guess is it had something to do with this: http://www.wickedlocal.com/arlington/news/x215407334/Two-massage-businesses-in-Arlington-could-get-fined

Anyone know where Cherry or Nicole wound up?

Joe Bujian
12-06-09, 10:44
Seems they got the names and addresses mixed. 400 Mass Ave is GW, FY was at 677 if memory serves.Correct. It's hard to know which one got cited. FYI - There is a hand written note on the door at FY saying they are closed for construction until Dec 1. Of course Dec 1 has passed already but I noticed yesterday that there definitely seems to be work going on in there. Construction work that is.

Member #4063
12-06-09, 12:56
Dan

You are correct the addresses were in fact in error. Too bad, so many busts lately, before this Tyngs.

Jack

Pika Pepper
12-06-09, 20:53
I visited the apartment based AMP in the Lexington/Waltham area that used to advertise as Route 2 Angel (95 exit 28), phone 8042 . Recently, I think its switched to describing itself as exit 31B with a new phone 3246.

The current therapist is Grace. She seemed quite nice. About 34 yrs old. Thin with a B cup and better than average legs and derrière. The massage was a tad better than average, but it seemed quite nice because I've had so many lousy ones lately. The ending was quite nice and I plan to repeat if my schedule allows. The house fee was 70 and I tipped 40.

Overall, this is one of the better visits I've had lately.

Pika Pepper
12-06-09, 21:06
Earlier this week, I dropped by the new Spa in Framingham - Reiki Spa. The providers here seem to be Caribbean. However, I only saw Vanessa. The owner greeted me and described both providers as attractive light skinned Caribbeans. I don't know why Black or African American providers seem to prefer using the Caribbean or Cape Verdean labels. Anyway, Vanessa was a small pleasant looking girl in her late 20's. She gave a very good massage, but seemed a bit timid. She was careful to avoid any sensual contact, but she did give a nice stomach massage which many providers skip. I think she has potential as a massage therapist.
When I arrived she was outside chatting with a young man in car who was waiting for her. I suspect that this influenced her aversion to providing a sensual massage. Despite this, I felt this place had potential for hobbyists.
The massage was pretty good and I did not regret the time and money spent. The house fee was 75 and I tipped 10.

Guy2010
12-06-09, 21:34
I drove by last night and wondered why it was dark. I knew they wouldn't close at 7:00p. The night before, Cindy's place on Broadway was closed, but they're open today.It would seem to me that if a city and/or town grants a license to an AMP, would they not have a reasonable expectation of what goes on there? Why do they then act 'shocked' when certain rules are broken?

Diogenesbarrel
12-06-09, 22:40
I've been on a series of no-hitters (or should I say self hitters?) in my quest to find someone new. I found a place in Malden that may turn out to be a Happy Find for you mongers.

Goes by Shangri-La on CL - it's an office building in Malden, across from the T stop on the SW corner of Centre and Pearl. There's parking next to the building.

Mimi offers a $60 "introductory" special, says her regular price is $70. She speaks English well, touts her fresh linens and lotions ("baby oil no good") and the place is clean and spacious. She's middle aged, attractive but I'm not interested in seeing her with her clothes off.

What she does offer is better than average massage *and* ending skills. She threw a towel over me, did some initial warmup rubs, removed it and decided to "do something different and get you relaxed first!" A refreshingly bold choice for a first time visit and it worked wonderfully.

I can't stand being rushed and she took her time, paced it perfectly. I would rate her skills right up there with Amy and Irene (I have not visited Leeza yet, but I have heard rave reviews). Half an hour later, it's time for my massage and I am *relaxed*. Tipped 40 and she didn't look at it. Great attitude, great skills and I'll be back soon.

If you visit, tell her "DB" sent you.

Diogenesbarrel
12-06-09, 22:43
I stopped by and found Amy, very new and will be gone in a few weeks. Very cute, devilish smile on her face when she slips on a glove and gave me a physical.

Stan Daround
12-07-09, 14:14
Ge's has been quality for some time, in spite of the turnover of personnel. I wondered if the girls went back to Brazil when they were no longer with Ge. I see CL ads for Brazilian massage in Everett and Medford. The words in the ads are similar to Ge's. I was wondering if girls that used to work for Ge have opened up shops and ripped off her ad style. Isabelita and Elizabetta in Malden have been able to carry on the Ge brand since she moved from Malden to Revere. Has anyone given Bianca/Grazy or Ericka a turn?

Chase33
12-07-09, 16:44
!~!~!~!~!~ Skilled cultured pale brunette non-pro offering full body relaxation INCALL ~!~! - 24

The title pretty much says it all--I'm 24, 5'6, 112 pounds, 34C, petite, white, and I'm a local student / part-time tutor; very real and very selective as to who I see. I don't do this often, and I'm looking for only respectful gentlemen who seek full body, relaxing massages. I have professional masseuse training combined with a no-rush, sophisticated demeanor. I took my pictures myself using a web cam; please don't insult either of us by asking for more than what's been offered here or for more photos. Send me a message if you think we might be a good fit.

The Duke
12-07-09, 18:05
Hey there Stan,

could you pm the info for isabelita and elizabetta? how to get in contact with them?

Ge's has been quality for some time, in spite of the turnover of personnel. I wondered if the girls went back to Brazil when they were no longer with Ge. I see CL ads for Brazilian massage in Everett and Medford. The words in the ads are similar to Ge's. I was wondering if girls that used to work for Ge have opened up shops and ripped off her ad style. Isabelita and Elizabetta in Malden have been able to carry on the Ge brand since she moved from Malden to Revere. Has anyone given Bianca/Grazy or Ericka a turn?

Dan Wesson
12-07-09, 20:56
I have wondered that many times. And the only thing I can come with is that so long as they operate within certain bounds, don't draw too much attention and make the required honoraium to the powers that be, they are OK.

Since FY "relocated", I suspect they fell into the class that they just got too
high profile and the town asked them to leave. This is probably preferable for all concerned as the courts are tied up with real problems.

It would seem to me that if a city and/or town grants a license to an AMP, would they not have a reasonable expectation of what goes on there? Why do they then act 'shocked' when certain rules are broken?

Member #5039
12-07-09, 21:43
i agree with dw on operating in certain bounds and any undue attention. a provider recently told me that state health inspectors and even federal authorities came by to check her place, so fy is not an isolated incident.

i believe the feds are looking for **** providers and perhaps some of the stimulus package was earmarked to put a stop to the **** problem. the state inspectors are looking for valid massage licenses and cleanliness issues which from what i read, fys staff are not all licensed. it's not a good sign when the feds get involved as the penalties and fines are pretty stiff (pun).

i have wondered that many times. and the only thing i can come with is that so long as they operate within certain bounds, don't draw too much attention and make the required honoraium to the powers that be, they are ok.

since fy "relocated", i suspect they fell into the class that they just got too

high profile and the town asked them to leave. this is probably preferable for all concerned as the courts are tied up with real problems.

Amp Slave
12-07-09, 21:44
It would seem to me that if a city and/or town grants a license to an AMP, would they not have a reasonable expectation of what goes on there? Why do they then act 'shocked' when certain rules are broken?The state of shambles ( Massachusetts ) now regulates these permits. No wonder things are screwed up.

Diogenesbarrel
12-07-09, 22:32
I have wondered that many times. And the only thing I can come with is that so long as they operate within certain bounds, don't draw too much attention and make the required honoraium to the powers that be, they are OK.

high profile and the town asked them to leave. This is probably preferable for all concerned as the courts are tied up with real problems. It's also possible that they're supposed to renew annually and either do so w/out presenting docs or forget to renew and one day someone reminds them.

I don't know this for a fact, but I can't imagine any town turning away recurring revenue.

Member #4868
12-07-09, 23:05
Boards been less than great ( especially RI) lately , so thought I may pose a question not so much for debate but for opinion and personal experience.
And perhaps spark some friendly dialog.

I believe we all pretty much know the tipping "schedule" .

With that said I will go first:

I typically tip .4 to leave happy. I rarely am willing to give extra for views , especially if the provider is older than me (40)
I will not get into further "extras" as my .4 should set the tone.

I refuse to be bullied ( Forever Young) into bigger tips to see a 50 yr old rack.

My question is, do any of you upsell yourselves?
I have a couple of faves who I routinely give .6 for leaving happy.
To me they are cool, and have never haggled. Good behavior reaps good rewards.
I also get at least 60 minutes. Perhaps an example of you get what you pay for.

I am not looking for names here, just opinions ( and please don't ask about my faves)

Amp Slave
12-07-09, 23:12
Boards been less than great (especially RI) lately, so thought I may pose a question not so much for debate but for opinion and personal experience.

And perhaps spark some friendly dialog.

I believe we all pretty much know the tipping "schedule".

With that said I will go first:

I typically tip. 4 to leave happy. I rarely am willing to give extra for views, especially if the provider is older than me (40)

I will not get into further "extras" as my. 4 should set the tone.

I refuse to be bullied (Forever Young) into bigger tips to see a 50 yr old rack.

My question is, do any of you upsell yourselves?

I have a couple of faves who I routinely give. 6 for leaving happy.

To me they are cool, and have never haggled. Good behavior reaps good rewards.

I also get at least 60 minutes. Perhaps an example of you get what you pay for.

I am not looking for names here, just opinions (and please don't ask about my faves)Personal choice, with me it depends on the provider and the extra (s) that is provided. Personality and looks can make the difference.

Hand Deliver
12-08-09, 01:31
This used to be a mystery to me until I gained direct knowledge about how the licensing side works for towns (not city). The business license gets approved by 2 diff town Boards usually (Bd Health and Bldg/Zoning Dept). Until recently the actual Massage person got their local license from the Town's Bd Health (the state has recently taken this over as AS noted). The steps necessary, if all paperwork is in order, are pretty routine. Historically the steps may be similar, but not necessarily consistently applied, from town to town.

DB got the renewal stuff accurately. DW got the stay off the radar with no complaints, no problem, and the ability to get renewed for business and massage licenses accurately. G2010 got the shocked part right, but, keep in mind there are many licenses to high end expensive massage businesses which, probably, try to run things by the books. The AMP places specifically have the sex slave business stereotype slant on them.

It seems that the LE side is the primary enforcement side (like you guys alluded to in posts). There may be some compliance testing by LE.

To me, one of the duh moments is why more of the places do not get past the "massage" license hurdle by taking the "bodyworks" approach (many mongerers are not checking for a license). This just gives the establishment and the provider one less technicality for the towns to use to try to shut them down or temporarily suspend licenses.

Regards,
HD

It's also possible that they're supposed to renew annually and either do so w/out presenting docs or forget to renew and one day someone reminds them. I don't know this for a fact, but I can't imagine any town turning away recurring revenue.

I have wondered that many times. And the only thing I can come with is that so long as they operate within certain bounds, don't draw too much attention and make the required honoraium to the powers that be, they are OK. Since FY "relocated", I suspect they fell into the class that they just got too high profile and the town asked them to leave. This is probably preferable for all concerned as the courts are tied up with real problems.

It would seem to me that if a city and/or town grants a license to an AMP, would they not have a reasonable expectation of what goes on there? Why do they then act 'shocked' when certain rules are broken?

Boston Ampfan
12-08-09, 13:42
Just poking around online today, looked for "erotic services" on CL...but managed to search the wrong country. This ad (excerpted) caught my eye:

"I will ask you to spread your legs, allowing full access to your genitals. While I use oil on the shaft of your Lingham and testicles slowly and gently reaching your anus, and then back up again to your shaft and h.ead of your Lingham, taking time with slow str0kes of various pressures to bring you to a state of tantra which is just close to the point of no return. I become aware of your senses and if you get too close to orga.sm too soon, I back off and move to other areas and back again to your genitals to resume your tantric state. This can happen a number of times until you finally reach that exp1osive shuddering clim.ax.
Naturally, if you choose to ejaculate early or not at all, will be entirely up to you."

The lady goes on to say: "Do not ask questions not answered here!"

Wouldn't it be nice of we could import this lady from Asia and drop her into a quiet little store front place--say where FY used to be?

Member #4063
12-08-09, 16:59
While she is not Asian and the session is different, it is an amazing time, and will give you the results you are looking for.

Jack

http://www.healingtaomassage.com/

Member #4196
12-08-09, 17:45
While she is not Asian and the session is different, it is an amazing time, and will give you the results you are looking for.

Jack

http://www.healingtaomassage.com/

...but I have been told by several that this is a truly unique experience...

Waiting for year end bonus to drop the 3 bills on her..lol

Member #4196
12-08-09, 17:48
I've been on a series of no-hitters (or should I say self hitters?) in my quest to find someone new. I found a place in Malden that may turn out to be a Happy Find for you mongers.

Goes by Shangri-La on CL - it's an office building in Malden, across from the T stop on the SW corner of Centre and Pearl. There's parking next to the building.

Mimi offers a $60 "introductory" special, says her regular price is $70. She speaks English well, touts her fresh linens and lotions ("baby oil no good") and the place is clean and spacious. She's middle aged, attractive but I'm not interested in seeing her with her clothes off.

What she does offer is better than average massage *and* ending skills. She threw a towel over me, did some initial warmup rubs, removed it and decided to "do something different and get you relaxed first!" A refreshingly bold choice for a first time visit and it worked wonderfully.

I can't stand being rushed and she took her time, paced it perfectly. I would rate her skills right up there with Amy and Irene (I have not visited Leeza yet, but I have heard rave reviews). Half an hour later, it's time for my massage and I am *relaxed*. Tipped 40 and she didn't look at it. Great attitude, great skills and I'll be back soon.

If you visit, tell her "DB" sent you.

Although she didn't take care of biz first, she had be guessing.LOL

A wonderful opening 5-7 minutes of light feather then to medium reuested pressure and the whole journey was as you described. She is a sweetheart who loves what she does. I will return.

Oh yeah, knees and elbows, WOW.

CH

Member #4196
12-08-09, 17:53
OK, so I was reading about the "up on the knees" and decided to see if Linda was still around. Called Susan's old 7166 number and Linda answered. She operates out of an apartment as previously reported here 2 mins away from her old place.

She has seemed to lost her magic for me, although it's been some time since I saw her last.

I did try another option a couple hours later,which is reported below as a Thank You to DB. Yeah two places in one day and I found knees up here much to my delight.

CH

NY Jimmy
12-08-09, 19:24
Leeza does pretty much what was described (without the leg spreading, although you could that if you want). She is completely in control, and make the pleasure last for a long time before climax using her hands only. I have been seeing her since 1999 (when she was in NY) and I still see her more than once a month. It is official, I am totally addicted.

Jimmy

Just poking around online today, looked for "erotic services" on CL...but managed to search the wrong country. This ad (excerpted) caught my eye:

"I will ask you to spread your legs, allowing full access to your genitals. While I use oil on the shaft of your Lingham and testicles slowly and gently reaching your anus, and then back up again to your shaft and h.ead of your Lingham, taking time with slow str0kes of various pressures to bring you to a state of tantra which is just close to the point of no return. I become aware of your senses and if you get too close to orga.sm too soon, I back off and move to other areas and back again to your genitals to resume your tantric state. This can happen a number of times until you finally reach that exp1osive shuddering clim.ax.
Naturally, if you choose to ejaculate early or not at all, will be entirely up to you."

The lady goes on to say: "Do not ask questions not answered here!"

Wouldn't it be nice of we could import this lady from Asia and drop her into a quiet little store front place--say where FY used to be?

Member #4196
12-09-09, 07:33
Leeza does pretty much what was described (without the leg spreading, although you could that if you want). She is completely in control, and make the pleasure last for a long time before climax using her hands only. I have been seeing her since 1999 (when she was in NY) and I still see her more than once a month. It is official, I am totally addicted.

Jimmy

Jimmy, it was you who gave me the initial "in" with Leeza and I manage to get 6-8 visits a year even though she is a trip for me to get to.

Thanks again.

Mmaddmann
12-09-09, 11:29
Finally made it to Lavender again yesterday. Amy, who is relatively new- took care of me.

Very nice girl, mid to late 30s I'd guess- pretty good body, sweet face. Okay but not outstanding massage technique. Lots of teasing before flip. Finish: technique was okay, attitude was outstanding. Really enjoyed her work and I felt like she was right there with me- not distracted at all.

Also a nice bonus- she insisted on giving full hour, which meant 20 minutes of massage after I popped. Then, lots of hot towels, smiles and hugs to wrap things up.

Overall I will repeat because she really seemed to care about making me happy.

Cimfan
12-09-09, 18:57
GREAT TIME@JOLIN'S THAI BODY WORK (BRAINTREE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-09, 12:52PM EST
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO JOLIN'S THAI BODYWORK BY PARRIS......

Parris is VERY WELL TRAINED in the art of thai bodywork,

which employs yoga-style stretching and deep tissue manipulation. You are GUARANTEED to feel like a BRAND NEW MAN.

If you feel like to get nice relaxing Thai bodywork? I will be gladly to do it for you.

The Thai bodywork is relaxing, with my nice touch all over your body from your back then to front, top to toe.

COME VISIT ME located @ 30 COMMERCIAL ST. WEYMOUTH LANDING

APPOINTMENT PREFERRED, BUT WALKINS ALSO WELCOME

FOR FURTHER INFO 781 - 849-0087 ake FOR PARRIS...

DON'T BE SHY!!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1502305090No contact info? If the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

Hjfetish
12-09-09, 19:14
Hey guys, does Leeza still offer the 6th visit for free after you see her 5 times?

Member #4196
12-09-09, 20:01
Hey guys, does Leeza still offer the 6th visit for free after you see her 5 times?

Yup..I have 2 more to go.

Diogenesbarrel
12-09-09, 21:31
Finally made it to Lavender again yesterday. Amy, who is relatively new- took care of me.

Very nice girl, mid to late 30s I'd guess- pretty good body, sweet face. Okay but not outstanding massage technique. Lots of teasing before flip. Finish: technique was okay, attitude was outstanding. Really enjoyed her work and I felt like she was right there with me- not distracted at all.

Also a nice bonus- she insisted on giving full hour, which meant 20 minutes of massage after I popped. Then, lots of hot towels, smiles and hugs to wrap things up.

Overall I will repeat because she really seemed to care about making me happy.
I did mention a devilish grin.. what she lacks in experience is more than made up by enthusiasm - she takes guidance very well.

Only here until February.

Diogenesbarrel
12-09-09, 21:33
No contact info? If the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.
Paris is gawjous, very classy and very expensive. She wanted $100 to remove her top & HE.

Pika Pepper
12-09-09, 22:22
The photo of Parris looks suspiciously like Japanese/Canadian porn star Maria Ozawa.

Diogenesbarrel
12-09-09, 22:41
The photo of Parris looks suspiciously like Japanese/Canadian porn star Maria Ozawa.
That explains the high asking price.. Canadian exchange rate on Yen

Cimfan
12-10-09, 10:03
Paris is gawjous, very classy and very expensive. She wanted $100 to remove her top & HE.She appears to be a real female.

Thank you Dio!

Leggeddog
12-10-09, 10:41
No contact info? If the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

Has been discussed before many times, but check the plumbing of the plumber at all Jolin's places before getting your pipes cleaned.

Cimfan
12-10-09, 12:08
Has been discussed before many times, but check the plumbing of the plumber at all Jolin's places before getting your pipes cleaned.I know the drill Leg. I got burned in CT at her place which I reviewed awhile back. I will check the plumbing and the adams apple believe you me!

Harderik
12-10-09, 12:32
Has anyone heard from Hannah Banana lately? I haven't seen her in probably over a year but just sent her an email. I got an auto response telling me to email another email to book. When I emailed Elise, I was sent the same email. I thought it was interesting.

Anyway, please let me know if any of you lads have heard any recent word from her.

Uboatct
12-10-09, 16:20
Has anyone heard from Hannah Banana lately? I haven't seen her in probably over a year but just sent her an email. I got an auto response telling me to email another email to book. When I emailed Elise, I was sent the same email. I thought it was interesting.

Anyway, please let me know if any of you lads have heard any recent word from her.There are 1 or 2 girls who are supposedly her "friends" and provide massage. One is named Bridget Riley who I saw. Was an ok experience, good massage, sensual wasn't completely interactive. Hannah isn't in boston any more, at least from what I understand.

Samo123
12-10-09, 23:26
Went to Ocean SPA in Quincy and It was open,. 5 for 60 minutes, left. 3 for the tip and went home happy.

The lady told me that they have been in business and never closed. But may be if she has a customer they may not open the door.

Yardape08
12-11-09, 07:27
Went to Ocean SPA in Quincy and It was open,. 5 for 60 minutes, left. 3 for the tip and went home happy.

The lady told me that they have been in business and never closed. But may be if she has a customer they may not open the door.

Can you give us a description of the lady and if you know how many women work there?

Samo123
12-11-09, 08:23
Can you give us a description of the lady and if you know how many women work there?The lady is the Manager (she used to give a hair cut some time ago) of the store, do not know here name may be Alison.

She is 40 to 45 years old and is nice large size person.

There was no other women's when I arrived; she said last appointment 8 to 8:30.

Reality09
12-11-09, 12:08
Get your story straight before you post I remember you John a heavy set guy with dark hair. Your not telling it right. First of all I wasn't the only one left I just walked in the door for the day. Maria asked me if I would give you a massage. I wasn't yelling at Maria while you were up front and had no clue who was yelling but it wasn't me, if it was Maria wouldn't of asked me to provide the massage. Another thing is I did not ask you for the. 8 you tipped me you just decided on your own, then payed the desk. Even if you tried to hack me down some more so you say it would never happen I wouldn't allow it ever and the best clients who come there know that about me. It's just not my thing. I don't care if you'd never want to go with me again because your not my type of client I see classy people with all different interest. I admit I'm voluptuous and I like myself and it keeps me busy plus I workout. You should talk about little heavy ge'ez! Anyway I'm not here to argue I just don't want to be slandered in something I had nothing to do with. Also wanted to write my part.

===============================================

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "massage4u80@yahoo.com" regarding the above report.

Thanks,

Jackson

Steven1234
12-11-09, 17:42
The lady is the Manager (she used to give a hair cut some time ago) of the store, do not know here name may be Alison.

She is 40 to 45 years old and is nice large size person.

There was no other women's when I arrived; she said last appointment 8 to 8:30.

I am serious. I used to go to a Korean Barborshop in Brookline and the haircut was included in the price of the massage and it was OK. I have a simple haircut and it is basically a buzz cut so it is hard to screw up.

Has anyone out there got the haircut and what was the price is it additional?

thanks,

Steve

Samo123
12-11-09, 20:19
I am serious. I used to go to a Korean Barborshop in Brookline and the haircut was included in the price of the massage and it was OK. I have a simple haircut and it is basically a buzz cut so it is hard to screw up.

Has anyone out there got the haircut and what was the price is it additional?

thanks,

SteveThe Haircut is no longer offered at Ocean SPA, but that how it used to be for a long time, free hair cut and a massage:).

Ocean SPA the cheapest massage place that I can find and .2 or .3 tips seems OK .

AsianLPGAfan
12-11-09, 22:34
The Haircut is no longer offered at Ocean SPA, but that how it used to be for a long time, free hair cut and a massage:).

Ocean SPA the cheapest massage place that I can find and .2 or .3 tips seems OK .Haven't been in Beacon st area in awhile. Wasn't the masseuse there advertising not too long ago on CL.

I went there on an extremely bone chilling winter day. I took the "warm towel" wrap wow I was wrapped up in hot towels like an instant sauna. An experience I haven't received anywhere else.

Oldmonger
12-12-09, 03:29
Haven't been in Beacon st area in awhile. Wasn't the masseuse there advertising not too long ago on CL.

I went there on an extremely bone chilling winter day. I took the "warm towel" wrap wow I was wrapped up in hot towels like an instant sauna. An experience I haven't received anywhere else.She moved to 231 Newbury St, Boston. See post:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=609678&postcount=1158

The hot towel wrap (at her former MP on Beacon St, Brookline) did not sound promising, so I passed on the massage.

Diogenesbarrel
12-12-09, 09:48
She appears to be a real female.

Thank you Dio!
Appearances mean *nothing* if she's working at Jolin's and you're concerned about her having an XY chromosone.

I don't want to trigger a lot of discussion, since the subject has been brought up a number of times.

1) Thai massage parlors (like Jolin's) are very supportive of transgendered girls (post-op and pre-op) for a number of reasons that I won't get into here.

2) If you want to be reasonably sure, ask for a genetic girl when you make the appointment. If you apply negative logic here, it can backfire, so do not say what you're *not* looking for.

When you are alone with the girl, assure her you mean no disrespect but it's very important to you that she's a genetic girl. If she is, she'll probably laugh and if she's not, well she'll let you know - she's dealt with bigotry for many years and will probably appreciate your more sensitive query.

3) If all the above is too much for you, then just avoid Thai MPs.

NY Jimmy
12-12-09, 10:23
I have had a few messages regarding Leeza's contact information and rates. I will be happy to send the contact information if you pm me.
However, there was confusion about Leeza's rates and I wanted to make sure that her rates are posted. She is not the cheapest but she is the best hands down. Her rates are 100 for 30min, 150 for 60min and 200 for 90min.

Jimmy

Seek Grt Mass
12-12-09, 11:36
Looks like the crackdowns are happening but just not publicized so much:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10512288/Patriots-mascot-arrested-in-sex-sting

Bigboy22
12-12-09, 13:14
For those working in this oldest profession, there is a rule observed by all providers over the world. That is keeping customer information confidential. Once the pre-negotiated price is paid in full, no relation will exist with the customer. Recently, many ladies claim their relationships with Tiger. If you take a closer look at them, some are really the providers. Tiger has already paid them for the deal (in full, I guess). They should not line up with the other ladies to claim their glory, should they?

Steven1234
12-12-09, 13:53
Haven't been in Beacon st area in awhile. Wasn't the masseuse there advertising not too long ago on CL.

I went there on an extremely bone chilling winter day. I took the "warm towel" wrap wow I was wrapped up in hot towels like an instant sauna. An experience I haven't received anywhere else.

There were two woman there . 1) older woman who gave a hard massage and was unattractive and bossy. the other one was younger but I rarely could set up an appointment with her due to the language barrier.
I got a # 3 buzz cut and it was a decent haircut. I think they wanted $ 60 in those days and a haircut with tip at a barber shop was about $ 15. I was well groomed for 6 months and I figued out the price of the massage was really $ 45 plus the tip. Can't beat that. Yes I have had expensive massages but i am not rich and have to make my $ go as far as possible.

Steve

Markvi
12-12-09, 15:01
Went to Tui Na on Rt 9. $70 for hour, $50 for half-hour. Short answer:

Massage is excellent, and I highly recommend it. As far as HE goes, you are better off going some place else.

PM me if you want a long answer.

Newday53
12-12-09, 15:59
I have had a few messages regarding Leeza's contact information and rates. I will be happy to send the contact information if you pm me.
However, there was confusion about Leeza's rates and I wanted to make sure that her rates are posted. She is not the cheapest but she is the best hands down. Her rates are 100 for 30min, 150 for 60min and 200 for 90min.

Jimmy

But she is totally non-rushed and not a clock-watcher, at least for the 1 hour sessions. Guaranteed...

Dan Wesson
12-12-09, 16:18
You took the time to post a rebuttle, good for you. Your writing is relatively coherent (though the punctuation is a little weak).

Most important to me is do you have D's? Are they droopy? How about the nipples?

NY Jimmy
12-12-09, 18:45
But she is totally non-rushed and not a clock-watcher. Guaranteed...

That's correct, the time (30, 60 or 90 min) only includes the massage. For example, the hot towel clean up afterwards is not included in the session time.

AsianLPGAfan
12-12-09, 21:05
Looks like the crackdowns are happening but just not publicized so much:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10512288/Patriots-mascot-arrested-in-sex-stingFirst the Red Zone Woes now this.

Even the dam mascot can't score in a "give me" situation.

At least there weren't any hidden cameras?

Amp Slave
12-12-09, 22:30
Looks like we will have to be very careful now. I will now stay away from the Ocean State for a bit, and hopefully enjoy the nectars up here. Really there hasn't been too many good choices around here either. CL and backpage seems to have the bottom of the barrel pickings.

Guy2010
12-12-09, 22:58

high profile and the town asked them to leave. This is probably preferable for all concerned as the courts are tied up with real problems.http://www.backbayrainbow.com/

Top Floor
12-13-09, 03:25
I wonder if he was arrested wearing the costume or if he'll wear it in court.

First the Red Zone Woes now this.

Even the dam mascot can't score in a "give me" situation.

At least there weren't any hidden cameras?

Mrcleantoo
12-13-09, 16:46
Went to Tui Na on Rt 9. $70 for hour, $50 for half-hour. Short answer:

Massage is excellent, and I highly recommend it. As far as HE goes, you are better off going some place else.

PM me if you want a long answer.I think Linda is very cautious and a second visit would yield more. Since you liked her massage, give it another shot.

I saw her last year and didn't think a HE was on the table. After a PM about Metrowest providers, I learned more was available. Whether she remembered me or not, Linda and I spoke about her old location. After the flip the massage continued ending in a massage of my six-pack. She'd have to work hard to find those muscles, so I took it as a sign. I made a mention of "continuing the massage" or something. She gave one of the universal AMP signs (finger to the lips or look over her shoulder) and went to work. There was no discussion of tip.

MW is lacking in massage providers period, never mind any with extras. Also Framingham isn't as massage-friendly as other towns and her caution makes sense. So if you live out this way and are patient, she might fit the bill. I will say that while Linda looks very good for her age, she's probably a 50 y. o. who looks 40.

Dan Wesson
12-13-09, 17:22
Anyone have any info on Allison or Giana?

Joe Bujian
12-13-09, 19:14
http://www.backbayrainbow.com/Based on my experiemce with the Bostom location I expect the Arlington place will be totally legit.

Natebost
12-14-09, 12:58
Just wondering if you guys have any experiance with the girls that advertise on the Eros Massage page. I have seen the ones from Grey Assoc. When they were up here in Waltham but havn't made the trip to Providence. Maybe they will be back now that things have changed. Ali was the one that I saw the most and she is very worth while for those that are not familiar. I am pretty sure they have some reviews floating out various places for those interested.

I have spoken to, but never seen Madira. Anyone have any knowledge? I don't want to drop that kind of $$ without having some clue.

A lot of the girls seem to be permanant fixtures on the list. Some are total scams but I have found a "diamond" every now and then.

Diogenesbarrel
12-14-09, 19:44
Based on my experiemce with the Bostom location I expect the Arlington place will be totally legit.
What's odd is they kept the old phone number. The same number where they redirected me to Sunny Spa as their "new Boston" location

Jimmy Pratt
12-16-09, 01:31
Went to WW today and asked to try Lily (Lee-Lee on some other posts), since I've never had her. I think Jessica had answered phone, but when I got there, Lily answered door, and took me up to the room. Saw Susan and said hi, but I don't think Lily got that I was a 'regular'.

Her english skills are the worst of the three, but we managed to take care of the house fee and established that I like hard/strong massage.
She is petite, maybe 40-ish. Might have a decent little body, but I wasn't really into her overall look. Plus, today I was hoping to get a really good massage. I lay down undraped, and she came back and asked "ready?".

What followed was one of the best deep-tissue massages I've had outside of a professional sports therapist. It was totally complete, and she used hands, elbows, forearms, and got up on the table when needed. She knew where to put pressure, and where not to. I am not sure if she was trying to impress me or what, but she was practically out of breath when she finished my back. It was pretty warm in the room, too, which may have contributed to her fatigue.

I should warn those of you with low pain thresholds that when I say I like strong, I mean truly deep tissue. If you can't take pain, don't ask her for the hard massage. In fact, I haven't been brought so close to my breaking point pain-wise in a very long time. I was loving every minute of it, because I knew that those muscles were going to be totally rejuvenated when I left.

Oddly enough, the one time I had to ask her to back off was when she was applying pressure onto the neck muscle at the base of my skull. For some reason, I just couldn't take that one spot. Guess the spock-hold really works!

Lily did my entire back, spilling over to the butt and hamstrings from time to time. Absolutely no teasing for the entire massage - just an all-encompassing theraputic massage. When she did my arms, it wasn't just a quick squeeze followed by the generic "finger-snap" on each hand... she really did the same kind of hard muscle-rubbing as on the back.

She did use some oil, by the way, but it was minimal and just enough to give her forearms and elbows the slick-ness to glide over my skin.
The lower half was more of the same, obviously not quite as hard due to the sensitivity of the calves, etc.

After doing the feet, legs, and butt, she said "one second - hot towel" and went and got the bucket and did a very thorough wipe-down.
All-in-all it was one of the best and most complete massages I've had at an AMP that I can remember. She must be trained, even more so than J or S.

Then, a very short soft-touch massage (still not really teasing) and she told me to turn over. I noticed that we were already about at the full hour, and basically didn't expect to get a HJ this time, which I was fine with.
But she said in a coy voice that "hour finished" but was still rubbing me on the stomach and inner thighs.
I motioned that she could finish the rest, and she put her finger to her lips in the universal "shhhh" sign and then said "no talk" as she grabbed my stiffening pole with one hand, and said "boss - no talk" while she dragged her finger across her own throat to show me that she could get in trouble.

I was able to reassure her by telling her that I had been here before, and once again mentioned Jessica and Susan by name. That seemed to relax her, and she went and got some oil and finished the job.
As hard as her massage technique was, her HE technique was quite gentle. I'm not sure if she was intending to keep me at the brink of explosion for as long as she did, but her slow-motion pumping was effective in keeping me right on the edge, but not fast enough to finish me off. It was quite an experience, after the great massage, to have a non-mechanical finish that was un-rushed and almost felt like I was in control of. I did do some self-stimulation on my own nipple, but that was because both her hands were busy.

After pop, not only did she not let go, and did a great 'milking', but she actually looked to me for the go-ahead to release me and go get another bucket of hot water.

It was pure heaven from start to finish, and I left after about 70-75 minutes, hoping I wouldn't have a parking ticket since some of the meters right out front are only 1 hour limit!!

I highly recommend Lily if you need some true muscle healing. I didn't experiment with any roaming or viewing, but as I said, I would have been happy with the legit massage she gave, and no HE after. The pop was just a bonus in my book! I tipped my standard .4 but if she had looked at all disappointed, I would have gone another .1 for sure.

Once again, a great experience at WW - I probably could have just given you the short version, but that was one of my all-time best hard massages ever!

Happy hunting,

JP

Diogenesbarrel
12-16-09, 07:23
I reported a while back on Beijing on Mass Ave being a tease and DIY place, and also reported it was closed in the summer. I passed by there and saw the lights on, decided to give it a try.

I was greeted by Enni (I think), short plump gal, not my type and was about to ask if there was another gal when she grabbed me in a very affectionate way, pulling me towards the inner sanctum by the hand and her other hand on my butt. Got some time to kill, sure, why not.

The place is pretty much the same, two draped spaces where you can hear everything, including the verbose Chinese guy next to me getting his massage.

Enni had strong hands, so strong that I asked her to back off a bit on my neck and shoulders. She was also very thorough and since I don't enjoy having that area worked on, I asked her to move on. I felt like I had ruined any rappor we had, but she responded well to my requests.

Her massage technique was actually quite good and I was resigned to just getting a good massage and not worrying about the extras. Somewhat late in working my calves and thighs, I felt a very distinct cupping of the goods and encouraging strokes. Back to business as usual and one more longer tug - no mistaking it now and based on her grasp, this would not be a DIY.

In case you mongers have not experienced the DIY "logic", it goes like this - as long as they're not touching Mr Happy, they're not doing anything "bad". So they will at the very least rub your thighs and butt, most will fondle the jewels and some will even offer proctal stimulation while you take care of the "bad" touch. Makes no sense to me, but that appears to be the "logic."

Now comes the butt rub, very nice with grab around to rival Susan of CT. Break for hot towel and then the flip.

No tease on the flip, she goes right for the goods and other than having to keep my reactions very quiet, it's a very nice slow rub from a gal who clearly knows her stuff.

All in all, a very nice surprise. They charge $60 for an hour, she seemed very grateful with a $30 tip. I never saw the other gal, but she encouraged me to "try her, you like" next time. My read is that you or I would get a similar treatment from the other gal.

Diogenesbarrel
12-16-09, 07:24
What's odd is they kept the old phone number. The same number where they redirected me to Sunny Spa as their "new Boston" location
I called and they're not open until Saturday (12/19)

Weird, they've been listing on CL like crazy.

See my report entitled "Who knew?" for other news in Arlington

Guy2010
12-16-09, 17:45
I called and they're not open until Saturday (12/19)

Weird, they've been listing on CL like crazy.

See my report entitled "Who knew?" for other news in ArlingtonI drove by the other day, new sign was up and lit. Perhaps it's a license issue?

Dan Wesson
12-16-09, 21:28
We always use this phrase, but sometimes, it simply does not make sense.

Had a recent visit to one of the sister spas. Had an appt with Danielle. Only one or two previous (and somewhat spotty) reviews in here but what the hell.

Now, when booking somewhat blind, who knows if who you asked for is who you actually got. She is 30's, somewhat attractive, nice rack, good start.

The first clue of what was to come (or not) was that the massage was actually pretty good. No draping, but still proceeded pretty professional. Tried to encourage some action on the jewels, but got none. On the flip, same thing. Now mind you, she had asked who I had seen before, which should have been pretty clear. It was such a let down, I did not even consider a DIY. And her portrayal of her self as a legit therapist, while weak, was consistent throughout.

The absolute topper was that at the disappointing end of this massage, no hand presented for a tip. She seemed rather unconcerned. Very odd seeing as they make no dinero on the appt itself.

So my question to my fellow mongers is what sign from above guides this behavior at what should be (and generally has been) a sure thing location? I am aware there "really" are some legit therapists at the sister spas, but I had some intel she provided extras. Was there no attraction (to the contents of my wallet)? Did I have some sort of LE tattoo on my ass?

AsianLPGAfan
12-16-09, 21:44

Had a recent visit to one of the sister spas. Had an appt with Danielle. Only one or two previous (and somewhat spotty) reviews in here but what the hell.

Now, when booking somewhat blind, who knows if who you asked for is who you actually got. She is 30's, somewhat attractive, nice rack, good start.

The first clue of what was to come (or not) was that the massage was actually pretty good. No draping, but still proceeded pretty professional. Tried to encourage some action on the jewels, but got none. On the flip, same thing. Now mind you, she had asked who I had seen before, which should have been pretty clear. It was such a let down, I did not even consider a DIY. And her portrayal of her self as a legit therapist, while weak, was consistent throughout.

The absolute topper was that at the disappointing end of this massage, no hand presented for a tip. She seemed rather unconcerned. Very odd seeing as they make no dinero on the appt itself.

So my question to my fellow mongers is what sign from above guides this behavior at what should be (and generally has been) a sure thing location? I am aware there "really" are some legit therapists at the sister spas, but I had some intel she provided extras. Was there no attraction (to the contents of my wallet)? Did I have some sort of LE tattoo on my ass?I honestly don't know. AMP intuition can be quirky. The response to draping can be blurred. Sometimes you have to give it a "2nd visit" to get a response if you "feel" more is for the offering. I have had visits where a "2nd visit" was all that was needed and I had 2nd visits where it was just a repeat performance. And moved on elsewhere. I have tried the technique DIY- like contact to see what kind of response or counter touch. Varying results to working well to just a DIY to just having my hands placed back towards my side. I found venturing around Watertown and Arlington in the past frustrating to go to RI but now?

Sasha Rose
12-16-09, 23:53
Will someone please let FB know I miss him and wish him happy holidays!

Skindeep
12-17-09, 00:16
What's odd is they kept the old phone number. The same number where they redirected me to Sunny Spa as their "new Boston" locationThe FY ladies are now at Sunny Spa longterm, the new Rainbow spas are new owners I believe.

Steven1234
12-17-09, 08:55
I saw her and it was sort of spotty for a while. She is very cautious. I told her who i saw before several times and kept getting asked the same question.
She lives on the North SHore and works at these two spas. She appears to not know many of the other spas. Oh yes, She is nevous if she is simply given to you as a walkin . I agree her massage is very professional although not the best.
Some teasing before the flip and her he was ok. It is hard to connect with her. She has firm large breasts also (not fake). She is avarage looking and seems to be a nice person. The quality of the massage and what you get and what is expected for a tip or not expected is all over the place. It is not like you are going to a chain restaurant and know what you are getting.

Steve

Bigboy22
12-17-09, 10:40
Yesterday, I went to one of the MAPs in South Boston and got my money stolen. Fortunate thing is that I never take more than I really need to these plases, which means that if the lady works to my satisfaction, all the money I took could be hers. She did do great job. I spent a little more than two hours there. I feel a little weird that the money went to her in a different way. I didn't do anything, but told the lady: you have already made the money, you may have it in a much more honorable way.

My question to you fellows is: should there exist a rule that the ladies not supposed to dig customer's pocket or the customer supposed to watch his pocket carefully all the time at those places?

RickyRicardo
12-17-09, 12:19
No info but I'm going tomorrow and will try and find out from one of my regulars.

RR

Anyone have any info on Allison or Giana?

Steven1234
12-17-09, 14:56
Yesterday, I went to one of the MAPs in South Boston and got my money stolen. My question to you fellows is: should there exist a rule that the ladies not supposed to dig customer's pocket or the customer supposed to watch his pocket carefully all the time at those places?

I am pretty careful on how much $ I bring and don't leave the room that the $ is in or will take it with me to the shower area in a plastic bag. I often put the $ in my sock and then inside my shoe or sneaker . I often thought about a locked pocket attached to my pants but I think that is going overboard.

steve

Steven1234
12-17-09, 14:59

So my question to my fellow mongers is what sign from above guides this behavior at what should be (and generally has been) a sure thing location? I am aware there "really" are some legit therapists at the sister spas, but I had some intel she provided extras. Was there no attraction (to the contents of my wallet)? Did I have some sort of LE tattoo on my ass?

I fogot. When Danielle was putting her bra back on she re inserted a condom package into it. This was at the end of the massage and since there was no use of it she put it back in where her nipple would be. This way it is easy access. She is a nice person but very cautious. You have to remember that she is a sitting duck for a sting and you are not.

steve

Catnibbler
12-17-09, 18:00
Went to Irenes in Medford yesterday. Call made appointment and got to see Julianna. Brazilizn girl ,Late 20's early 30's. Little bit on the heavy side for my taste. Give massage a 6 ask for had got soft to medium. Good teasing. On the flip right to the point and ask if she could touch. My stiffness should have spoke for itself. Allowed some rooming on her backside but would not let me touch her big titts. First time there,maybe more next time.

70 for hr. Did not ask for money up front or tip at end. In my view they get more out of me when they show some respect and trust!

Bigbuzz
12-17-09, 18:37
Anyone seen Ling, saw her a month ago in CT. Walked around yesterday even by Hudson and didn't see her as I usually do walking with another asian lady.

Samo123
12-17-09, 19:28
Anyone seen Ling, saw her a month ago in CT. Walked around yesterday even by Hudson and didn't see her as I usually do walking with another asian lady.Last I tried the phone # end with 6663 she said no more Chinese message, any way let me know if you find out.

Dunston27
12-18-09, 08:54
Went to Irenes in Medford yesterday. Call made appointment and got to see Julianna. Brazilizn girl ,Late 20's early 30's. Little bit on the heavy side for my taste. Give massage a 6 ask for had got soft to medium. Good teasing. On the flip right to the point and ask if she could touch. My stiffness should have spoke for itself. Allowed some rooming on her backside but would not let me touch her big titts. First time there,maybe more next time.

70 for hr. Did not ask for money up front or tip at end. In my view they get more out of me when they show some respect and trust!Is this the same Juliana that used to work at Ge's place? She had a cute face but was a little chubby.

Adobe
12-18-09, 10:04
Say that 95% of all ladies are honest and wouldn't go near your wallet or money. That still leaves 5% -- 1 out of every 20 -- who might be having hard times, might be desperate (hey, do we really think the gals at these places are there because it's so much fun to pull the yankers of strangers?), or just might be looking for an extra $20 (or something to try to blackmail a client, which happened to me once). Why would you want to risk that? . . .

My 2 pennies.

Adobe

I am pretty careful on how much $ I bring and don't leave the room that the $ is in or will take it with me to the shower area in a plastic bag. I often put the $ in my sock and then inside my shoe or sneaker . I often thought about a locked pocket attached to my pants but I think that is going overboard.

steve

Bigbuzz
12-18-09, 11:33
Last I tried the phone # end with 6663 she said no more Chinese message, any way let me know if you find out.

I tried calling this number several times and got a stupid girl with a stupid answering machine and it wasn't Ling at all. Wndering now if she changed her digits.

AsianLPGAfan
12-18-09, 13:45
Say that 95% of all ladies are honest and wouldn't go near your wallet or money. That still leaves 5% -- 1 out of every 20 -- who might be having hard times, might be desperate (hey, do we really think the gals at these places are there because it's so much fun to pull the yankers of strangers?), or just might be looking for an extra $20 (or something to try to blackmail a client, which happened to me once). Why would you want to risk that? . . .

My 2 pennies.

AdobeOnce had cash lifted from wallet in Natick a couple years ago. Even had the ATM slip just before visit to prove the amount of $ in my wallet but of course it was their story against mine. Common sense tells us only go in with what we wish to spend.

Catnibbler
12-18-09, 17:01
Is this the same Juliana that used to work at Ge's place? She had a cute face but was a little chubby.Not sure never had the pleasure of going to GE's.

She gave an awsome HE and really got into it.

Pretty face and great smile but chuncky but a solid chuncky.

Her ass was solid.

Member #4196
12-18-09, 17:50
Had occassion to be in the area on business a couple of times in the last couple of weeks and based on some good intel in here on Shangri La and Bonan, both real close to each other in Malden, I visited each place.

Shangri La, Mimi, all OTC roaming and massage was a great one with good technique, hands and arms, hot towels and knees and elbows tease before flip. Slow and thorough HE.

Bonan, full view and access to the small but responsive mountains, lots of ear kissing and whispering, decent massage and pretty good ending.

Of the two, having a choice I will head back to MiMi at Shangri La.

Both 70.00 plus 30-40 tip. Both great private off street parking.

Enjoy and thanks to the guys on here who led me there.

Member #4332
12-18-09, 20:17
Now I reported the last time about Irene's place, she was great. I heard some things in past reports from you guys about the other girl there too. Nothing positive or nice at all. Her name is Ariana and she gives a great massage. I left very happy and no offence to Irene but I will be going with Ariana for a while. Don't be afraid to try her out gentlemen.

Shaggy77
12-19-09, 10:53
Sorry for the late response. I saw Gianna last week and it was a typical Spa be visit. She is a very pretty early thirties woman who gave an excellent massage and ending. I got the feeling that more was on the menu but I didn't pursue.

No info but I'm going tomorrow and will try and find out from one of my regulars.

RR

Rexxbreefs
12-19-09, 18:30
Merry Christmas & Happy New Years to the sweetest gals on the South Shore!

Hairluver
12-24-09, 14:05
Went there for the first time. Asked for Gianna but was told that she is out. The lady recommended April from Florida. Mediocre massage and wanted a lot for ending. Not a good experience. I liked Crissy but looks like she is out. Anyone has any other suggestions?

Newday53
12-26-09, 15:41
Had a very nice visit with Irene last weekend. Very pretty lady with a great attitude. Wonderful massage from beginnings to endings. Highly recommend an hour an a half as I was completely relaxed when I left. Very nice studio, too. Treat her nice, she's a classy woman.

Cheers!

Spaz2580
12-26-09, 17:22
Visited Lavndr. Good massage w/ amy. Good tease before flip. Reach under, my hips were raised.

.6 house fee and no haggle tipping. Will be back. Roaming allowed.

Diogenesbarrel
12-26-09, 18:01
Decided to give them a try, expectations were low based on a previous report on the backbay location.

It's been redone, pretty nicely. Imitation wood floors, sliding doors and I think they turned the last large room into two smaller rooms. There are sliding rice panel doors, which look nice but allow sound to pass both ways.

Just showed up, escorted into a tiny room (which I'm sure is about half of the old room) and told to wait 10 minutes. I tried to pay, but she told me to pay afterwards.

I laid down and waited 20 minutes before Tina came in. Asked how I liked it, put a towel on my hairy butt and proceeded to give a very nice massage. Lots of glut and thigh work, remarkably close but never quite on the goods.

On the flip, same thing when we get to the thighs, then she tells me we're almost out of time. I pull back the towel and get the story - no touch there. She was fine with touching anywhere else, but I decided to pass on the DIY.

Bottom line - $50 for a decent massage from Tina and the only extras are in your hands.

Though the remodeling is nice, I miss FY and especially miss Tracy.

Terryman
12-27-09, 18:19
Does anyone have an address or phone number for WW in Waltham?

I can't find any contact info.

Terryman
12-27-09, 18:23
Does anyone have the street address or phone number for WW massage in Waltham?

I can't seem to find it.

Boston Ampfan
12-27-09, 19:51
C'mon, Terry!

You just signed on with the Forum and the first thing you do is ask for an address and phone number? You need to build your street creds first --go to a few places advertising in the Phoenix, write some credible reviews, but don't just show up here out of nowhere and expect more experienced members to tell you everything they've learned!

BA

I can't seem to find it.

Samo123
12-27-09, 19:56

I can't seem to find it.9-- 0--5 Main Street Waltham I will pm more info.

Boston Ampfan
12-27-09, 20:00
If I were a provider or worked in an AMP these days, I'd never under any circumstances offer any hint of 'extras' to anyone I didn't know after repeated visits or who hadn't been directly referred or vouched for by a reliable, trustworthy regular. The stakes are just too high. Forget about this business of saying "Boss fire me if she find out so please don't tell anyone." Any girl who says that and expects this 'agreement' to be honored is a fool!

Olepapa
12-28-09, 17:25
I visited Sunny Spa in Kenmore Square this afternoon. Second time there. Forever Young Spa in Arlington closed and some of the girls moved here. (same owners). The girls who moved are Niko, CoCO, Bella, and Sherry (also known as Cherry). I visited Forever Young often over the past 2 years.

I saw Bella last time, and saw Sherry this time.

Sherry is attractive and has a nice body, particularly her ass. She has a pretty face and looks great for someone in her mid 30s I would guess.

She greeted me with a big kiss and a "haven't seen you in quite a while". We went to the room, more kisses and hugs, she took the money and I stripped. She returned, more hugs and then to the TS. Very nice TS with lots of teasing, which she knows I like.

Back to the room, more kissing, hugging, and she stripped and some licking followed.

Then the massage. I like a light touch, and she has a great one. I like a lot of teasing and she did that. Some well placed kisses as well.

At the flip, I got off the table for some more kissing, hugging, licking and fingering. She was rubbing my Johnson against her kitty and it felt great, but it was time for the HE.

Back onto the table for a great HE, a great clean up, then she resumed the massage till time was up. I was so relaxed and feeling good I almost fell asleep.

She went to get me some water, I got dressed, then out the door.

On the way out, CoCo came by to make sure I remembered her from Forever Young.

She is short and cute and I will probably see her next visit.

This is the only place I know of in Massachusetts that offers a table shower and full service. Niko, Bella, and Sherry will give FS, but probably not until you have seen them a few times.

House fee is 70, gave her a 80 tip. MOre than I usually give for HJ, but she did more than usual!

Jimmy Pratt
12-29-09, 01:22
Hey Samo,

Could I get your debit card number and PIN please? I would like to take advantage of some of the after-christmas sales.

JP

9-- 0--5 Main Street Waltham I will pm more info.

Amp Slave
12-29-09, 12:48
I visited Sunny Spa in Kenmore Square this afternoon. Second time there. Forever Young Spa in Arlington closed and some of the girls moved here. (same owners). The girls who moved are Niko, CoCO, Bella, and Sherry (also known as Cherry). I visited Forever Young often over the past 2 years.

Sherry is attractive and has a nice body, particularly her ass. She has a pretty face and looks great for someone in her mid 30s I would guess.

She greeted me with a big kiss and a "haven't seen you in quite a while". We went to the room, more kisses and hugs, she took the money and I stripped. She returned, more hugs and then to the TS. Very nice TS with lots of teasing, which she knows I like.

Back to the room, more kissing, hugging, and she stripped and some licking followed.

Then the massage. I like a light touch, and she has a great one. I like a lot of teasing and she did that. Some well placed kisses as well.

At the flip, I got off the table for some more kissing, hugging, licking and fingering. She was rubbing my Johnson against her kitty and it felt great, but it was time for the HE.

Back onto the table for a great HE, a great clean up, then she resumed the massage till time was up. I was so relaxed and feeling good I almost fell asleep.

This is the only place I know of in Massachusetts that offers a table shower and full service. Niko, Bella, and Sherry will give FS, but probably not until you have seen them a few times.

House fee is 70, gave her a 80 tip. MOre than I usually give for HJ, but she did more than usual!You are screwing it up for the rest of us. Please stay with the normal fees. HJ is .4 or.5 at best.

Olepapa
12-29-09, 17:09
You are screwing it up for the rest of us. Please stay with the normal fees. HJ is. 4 or. 5 at best.Dear AMP Slave,

This is sounding like the usual banter on another similar site. Usually, I am among those who encourage keeping tips to a regular level so as not to raise the bar unnecessarily for the rest. However, sometimes a session or provider deserves a little extra because she provided a little extra.

In these circumstances, the tip is between the client and the provider. If I "over tip" a girl, I am probably raising the bar for myself for future visits. She need not expect others to also start tipping more than usual. If many guys start over tipping, then the bar does go up for the rest, and that is wrong.

I am also against tipping when the service(s) provided is not good. I hate to see the reviews where a guy leaves a tip when no extras were provided, despite repeated requests, and th emassage itself was poor. How else can we get the message across that their performance was unacceptable unless we refrain from rewarding them for not performing?

In my opinion, the extras I receive at Sunny Spa, (which may not be universally provided by the girls. I have no way of knowing), deserve a better tip that I would give girls elsewhere who provide the basic nice massage, some nice teasing, and a good HJ, BJ, and/or FS.

If I receive better treatment from them because of the larger tip, then I am getting what I paid for.

Member #6039
12-29-09, 19:17
Is there any hidden language the girls who advertise on CL use to signal that there will be a happy ending? I had gotten so used to the RI AMPS, that I forgot how to read these ads. Or, with the new CL policy that is meant to discourage prostitution, should I look at another site? F

Hotboyzz
12-29-09, 19:27
I hooked up with Irene today and went with the hour visit. Irene provided a great massage with lots of teasing from start to finish all while allowing ample feels to cans. She really is a sweetheart who takes her time to make certain you are satisfied. She did have another heavyset women in the studio with her, however she was not my cup of tea. I will be visiting Irene in the next couple of weeks. On my next visit I will do the hour and a half.

Had a very nice visit with Irene last weekend. Very pretty lady with a great attitude. Wonderful massage from beginnings to endings. Highly recommend an hour an a half as I was completely relaxed when I left. Very nice studio, too. Treat her nice, she's a classy woman.

Cheers!

Boston Ampfan
12-29-09, 20:05
Samo,

I do not want to be disrespectful or argumentive, but why in the world would you give a brand spanking new guy who has contributed absolutely nothing and who has absolutely no credibility, detailed info about any of the AMPs or other providers we know? OK, so the cleverly disguised address on the open forum is not such a big deal, I guess (though I surely wouldn't have done it) --but sharing 'more info' by PM or otherwise? That, my friend, is Nucking Futs! Have we thrown common sense out the window here or is my brain so addled that I am missing something? And please don't lecture me about how the success of the Forum depends on guys willing to provide info. to the aged, infirm and less experienced among us, how all of this is already out in the open, so WTF does it matter anyway or you are so totally pleased with WW that you have a driving and uncontrollable need to share and shout about it from the rooftops!

I was new only about a year ago. I tried to do my part by providing a few reviews and comments and I've made some really good friends here. I am by no means the best or most astute reviewer here, and I know it. But for anyone who has a real interest in this hobby, it is not all that difficult to ease your way into a position of trust and credibility! I say let the new fellows go about it the same way.

All the best,

BA

9-- 0--5 Main Street Waltham I will pm more info.

Hotboyzz
12-29-09, 20:10
Linda has gone on vacation for a few months. She said she would give me a buzz when she gets back. She left about a week ago. As soon as she back I will share. Hopefully she will be back soon.

Boston Ampfan
12-29-09, 20:11
I do not think that there is any hidden language. In my experience, CL girls --at least the majority who are not simply running a tease ad with no delivery--'always' provide at least HE and usually FS. But they will do neither if they are suspicious or if you ask too many qualifying questions in advance. If an ad says "strictly therapeutic" that is probably the case.

Good luck!

Is there any hidden language the girls who advertise on CL use to signal that there will be a happy ending? I had gotten so used to the RI AMPS, that I forgot how to read these ads. Or, with the new CL policy that is meant to discourage prostitution, should I look at another site? F

Hotboyzz
12-29-09, 20:13
Bro that's way too much for a tip. Please try and keep it down so when others go they don't become accustomed to tips of that nature. Thanks for the nice review.

House fee is 70, gave her a 80 tip. MOre than I usually give for HJ, but she did more than usual!

Oldmonger
12-29-09, 20:34
You are screwing it up for the rest of us. Please stay with the normal fees. HJ is .4 or.5 at best.
AS,

Based on recent discussions with a dozen AMP personnel, almost all of the mongers tip either 30 or 40 for a 60-minute R&T. Typically, I tip 40.

It does not keep prices down when someone's tip is off the Richter scale, but I do not think it makes much difference. These days, most AMPs are very happy when any customer shows up for an appointment.

Oldmonger

Ninad
12-29-09, 22:00
Is there any hidden language the girls who advertise on CL use to signal that there will be a happy ending? I had gotten so used to the RI AMPS, that I forgot how to read these ads. Or, with the new CL policy that is meant to discourage prostitution, should I look at another site? FIn my experience, if the ad has something like "draping optional" then at least a HJ is on the cards.

Noname6699
12-29-09, 22:05
Nevermind, false alarm.

Is Rea gone?

Thickx
12-29-09, 23:22
It kills me that I have not reported lately, but this economy has got a little hold on me. I will say that I don't miss a day of reading, you guys keep my spirits up!

I went by Ge's for a half hr session and was mugged by Ge as I entered. Said she missed me. She asked who I wanted and I requested Selma, nice Brazilian girl with curves, a little bigger than I like in the lower region but when I got a hug from her I grabbed a very firm butt. Anyway, nice medium massage with unbelievable teasing. Flipped and got mountain top views, and licked the alps. Great HJ ending, she provided saliva moisturizer until I ended up in Russia. 60 + 40 and I got back to the car and saw I was inside for a total of 50 minutes. I was happy with hat deal.

When I first entered I saw a tiny girl who I think was Bianca, not sure since the accents kill me. Was wondering if anyone has spent time with her? Let me know.

Also, I did get a little Christmas cash so I am looking at another lady that has been recommended by a couple of you and will let you know how that gos.

Samo123
12-29-09, 23:33
Hey Samo,

Could I get your debit card number and PIN please? I would like to take advantage of some of the after-christmas sales.

JPHi Jimmy, Sure I will PM you my Card info with some more details :)

What is the big deal, I gave the guy info accessible through net, may be he is not web savvy, anyone can Google the info and I tried to help him hoping he will contribute some reviews.

Happy Holiday's after all.

Catnibbler
12-30-09, 12:57
Would someone be so kind to pm me with GE's number or address.

I'm not computer savy and having a tough time finding it.

Thank you.

Nibbler

Catnibbler
12-30-09, 17:13
Saw Mimi. I would say she is in her 40.ish. Good massage, she really put lots of effort. I like it very strong. She even got on my back and used her knees.

Funny part she worked on back for the whole hour. When hour was over she said all done. I turned over and asked her to do the front. She agreed and started on my chest and moved to stomach. I then grabbed her hand and put it where it belonged. She went with and and actually gave a good HE.

She asked me to please repeat and thanked me for coming.

70 + 40 tip.

Would repeat for massage but her looks didn't do much for me.

Jimmy Pratt
12-30-09, 18:00
Samo,

I think that BostonAmpfan said it best below, so I won't beat you up anymore...
We're just all a little protective of our favorite places, and we also had to come up through the ranks here on the forum. So when a "newbie" asks for info without having contributed, the 2 overriding reasons for not sharing are a) could he be LEO? and b) what has he done to deserve a freebie?

If a guy is on this site, then I think he's web-savvy enough to find info on his own. Better yet, he could offer a review or other info as a first post rather than a request for info.

Hope you have a good New Year!

JP

Hi Jimmy, Sure I will PM you my Card info with some more details :)

What is the big deal, I gave the guy info accessible through net, may be he is not web savvy, anyone can Google the info and I tried to help him hoping he will contribute some reviews.

Happy Holiday's after all.

Dan Wesson
12-30-09, 22:27
Tips - In my opinion, the only person who suffers from high tips is the one who gives them. She now expects this from you and when you don't deliver, neither will she the next time. She may then think she is going to get this from me (or others), but if she ain't worth it, it ain't happening. It all settles out.

Newbies - I think it is poor form as well to join here and start asking questions right off the bat. Having said that, newbs can ask all the questions they want in the forum, just don't expect answers. As far as PMs, I won't answer them if I don't see some credible reports from them (and I don't mean went to X, saw Y, left happy). This is like any other fraternity, ya gotta take a little hazing and take care of your brothers BEFORE they will take care of you.

Dan Wesson
12-30-09, 22:38
Just a quick update. Saw Allison at Spa B. Based on my experience and a couple PMs, don't expect a HE. In fact, don't expect to be undraped. Too bad as she is slim, young and attractive. Average massage.

To those charming gents here who feel they can turn her to the dark side, be my guest. I dropped one of my "2 for" passes on her and don't plan to drop another!

Member #4868
12-30-09, 23:42
The saying goes that you can't teach an old dog new tricks and I am a perfect example.

Had grand plans today but work got in the way ( hate that) and was horny and in Newton so .... yes , once again called 7226. You would think I had learned my lesson based on the board and my own two bad experiences.
But no as I am forever the optimist.
Called Nancy and asked who was on . Was told Yo-Yo and had a vague feeling that I should bail but that would be smart. And that would not be me today.

Long story short, I should have taken my $150, set it on fire, and jerked off.
OK massage , at least 10 mins of negotiation( no shit), and I eventially opt for cbj at a way to high price, blow early and just leave.

Looks.....5 ( tis the season to be generous)
Body......3
Massage ,..5
Time .......40 mins
Ending.....4( CBJ)

Damage ( $70+80)

I am actually embarressed to post this report but hopefully it will be a lesson learned.Good news is she leaves tomorrow.

BTW: For gents that have been there, apples are placed in each corner of EVERY room! Very weird.

Reluctantly Submitted,

PWH

Little Tony II
12-31-09, 00:27
Peee Weee...:(

Now just sit back and think about this... You spent 150 for what??
If you follow Providence Amp forum you know me...
With all the pressure on the massage places right now maybe it is time for a change.
You have never heard me say this before but, that 150 will get you a very good FS experience for 1/2 hour with a girl from Roomsevice.

Yes I have used RS and if you choose well, you will come back for more.

Have fun :)
Tony

The saying goes that you can't teach an old dog new tricks and I am a perfect example.

Had grand plans today but work got in the way ( hate that) and was horny and in Newton so .... yes , once again called 7226. You would think I had learned my lesson based on the board and my own two bad experiences.
But no as I am forever the optimist.
Called Nancy and asked who was on . Was told Yo-Yo and had a vague feeling that I should bail but that would be smart. And that would not be me today.

OK massage , at least 10 mins of negotiation( no shit), and I eventially opt for cbj at a way to high price, blow early and just leave.

Looks.....5 ( tis the season to be generous)
Body......3
Massage ,..5
Time .......40 mins
Ending.....4( CBJ)

Damage ( $70+80)

I am actually embarressed to post this report but hopefully it will be a lesson learned.Good news is she leaves tomorrow.

BTW: For gents that have been there, apples are placed in each corner of EVERY room! Very weird.

Reluctantly Submitted,

PWH

Stressed Out
12-31-09, 11:05
Newbies - I think it is poor form as well to join here and start asking questions right off the bat. Having said that, newbs can ask all the questions they want in the forum, just don't expect answers. As far as PMs, I won't answer them if I don't see some credible reports from them (and I don't mean went to X, saw Y, left happy). This is like any other fraternity, ya gotta take a little hazing and take care of your brothers BEFORE they will take care of you.

Dan - you are absolutely right. a gent pm'd me about the spas (after asking repeatedly on this forum). At that time he was a reg member (now a senior-although of his 44 posts 90 percent are asking for info) so I started to give him some of my intel. Just to be sure I looked up his posts and found that almost all of his 30 something were asking for info although he had belonged since '06. So I scaled back what I was writing and gave him a little something. He had stated that he had 'been there twice and gotten HE" but didn't give any names or other info. So I asked him for some more details so I could add it to my intel. I figured that would be an easy way to get him some legitimacy in my book. Easy enough....well I got back a PM with the words 'OK'. So here I went on a limb and tried to give a little to get a little...WTF. So either he was fishing for some reason and had never been there and couldn't give any info or was just being an ungrateful ass.
Now he is a senior with little or no info and no posts in a month although he is on pretty often.
So I do ask everyone to be careful with the info they give out and check the status and posts of those who ask and you don't know. Now this maybe going overboard and being an asshole but so be it. We are here to help those who help us and to keep ourselves and the girls safe. So to those who ask and get 'hazed' a bit we apologize but it is how we do it.
Have a good and safe new year everyone and may the sweet woman that we have all fallen in love with return from 'vacation' or wherever she went! SO

Stressed Out
12-31-09, 11:12
Just a quick update. Saw Allison at Spa B. Based on my experience and a couple PMs, don't expect a HE. In fact, don't expect to be undraped. Too bad as she is slim, young and attractive. Average massage.

To those charming gents here who feel they can turn her to the dark side, be my guest. I dropped one of my "2 for" passes on her and don't plan to drop another!

Thanks Dan for the update on Allison. She must be farly new (or I missed her) as I didn't have intel on her and would have tried her (eventually) as a new name to me. You saved me a pass! SO

Catnibbler
12-31-09, 11:25
It's been a good wk. Went to sunny S. Got greeted by Sherry. Well good massage with nice teasing. Nice body for a 40 ish woman. Got the saran wrap BJ. My first wrap job. LOL

Did some DATY with I enjoy. Was down there for a good 10 mins. She actualy was pushing me away, I think she was about to O and didn't want to. But she rellaxed and there was sucess.

Back to massage and ended with a table shower to clean up

70 + 80

Over all good experience.

Happy new year to all.

Steve Naive
12-31-09, 11:32
Based on recent discussions with a dozen AMP personnel, almost all of the mongers tip either 30 or 40 for a 60-minute R&T. Typically, I tip 40. ... These days, most AMPs are very happy when any customer shows up for an appointment.My tip depends on the service; I treat it as a feedback form. $30 is my standard for just acceptable service. I have given less to let her know it was not good enough, or more when the service was especially good, the hourly fee was low, the lady was especially friendly, etc.

Big Bobby35 posted a modest proposal for tipping standards (http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=766822#post766822) earlier this year; recommended reading for all.

Keep in mind that the lady gets only a fraction of the hourly fee, and a tip makes a huge difference in her intake. Chances are good that she is doing this work because she really needs the money, for example she is supporting a child, parents, or both (common with Asians). Most work hard for the money, and we should treat them as well as they treat us.
In my opinion, the only person who suffers from high tips is the one who gives them. She now expects this from you and when you don't deliver, neither will she the next time. She may then think she is going to get this from me (or others), but if she ain't worth it, it ain't happening. It all settles out.I totally agree with Dan's position. The market (both providers and consumers) is too large to be influenced by one transaction, or one customer's tips. If one guy is too generous, it offsets a Cheap Charlie. The girls are not organized to collectively set a fee structure, so the price is determined by what the market will bear.

When price goes up over time, it reflects the overall cost of living, and especially real estate costs. I suspect that over time prices have gone up about the same percentage as a cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

Steven1234
12-31-09, 12:42
[QUOTE=Steve Naive] The girls are not organized to collectively set a fee structure, so the price is determined by what the market will bear. end quote.

I disagree. the woman at many of these places have a lot of idle time in the back room or out back of the building smoking a cigarette or going for a coffee next door (SPA A). They get friendly with eachother and then discuss setting rates (Union) and doing it in a way as not to get caught by LE. The massage giver says: " so you have been her before and saw Sally. What type of Massage and what tip did yo give Sally? " This way the burden is on you and if you say you tipped say $ 30 for a HE she will say that is to little a tip and she only does taht for say $ 60 etc. These girls are only interested in the tip. I know a few of the younger woman at the Spa A and B do this. Very risky on their part to mention $ for any special acts. One girls there is real young and cute and actually wanted or demanded $ 100 for a nude HE. Never got it either.
Let the head on you shoulders decide what to tip and not get ripped off as you are setting a bad precident and raising rates for yourself and others.

Steve

Steven1234
12-31-09, 12:45
Thanks Dan for the update on Allison. She must be farly new (or I missed her) as I didn't have intel on her and would have tried her (eventually) as a new name to me. You saved me a pass! SO

Allison will not be there for long. This is whey when you call these places either go with the woman you had befrore that you liked or mention who is was to the recptionist. The recptionist will set you up with a girl who does similar massage.

Steve

Bigboy22
12-31-09, 12:49

PWHIn fact, if you had $20 more, you would get full service without any negotiation. More time is spent for negotiation on out of the menu service.

The apple in Chinese is "fruit of safety". Putting it everywhere in the room reflects the state of mind of these ladies. If you are more careful, you might see a bowl behind door with some money in it to invite good business. Ask them, they will tell you why. Hehe.

Steven1234
12-31-09, 15:15
[QUOTE=Stressed Out]Dan - you are absolutely right. a gent pm'd me about the spas (after asking repeatedly on this forum). At that time he was a reg member (now a senior-although of his 44 posts 90 percent are asking for info) so I started to give him some of my intel. Just to be sure I looked up his posts and found that almost all of his 30 something were asking for info although he had belonged since '06. end quote

This is nothing new. I will make a post and then get a person asking me direct questions that are foolish as I described what i got and how much in the post. It is as is the person never read 50 % of the post and asked me for the other 50 % . I have been screening these emails for the last 7 years on this and other forums. I call these folks "one way Charlies". They will take info from you but never give out any info and if pressed they will fabricate info. I suggest deleating these private messages and not wasting you time.

One more comment on pricing. Several Years ago there were these two Eastonians that had two apartments in Brookline. They stated out at $ 60 all inclusive for a exotic massage with topless release. I am others were so impressed we posted on another forum (dead now) and the price crept up and the service got less and less and I got priced out. I feel that I caused me own problem. I have a few favorites now at legit massage places that do some extras and I simply keep these few to myself. Non of these places have ever been mentioned. For variety I got to other places and will post for your guys.

steve

Member #4868
12-31-09, 15:44
Peee Weee...:(

Now just sit back and think about this... You spent 150 for what??
If you follow Providence Amp forum you know me...
With all the pressure on the massage places right now maybe it is time for a change.
You have never heard me say this before but, that 150 will get you a very good FS experience for 1/2 hour with a girl from Roomsevice.

Yes I have used RS and if you choose well, you will come back for more.

Have fun :)
Tony

LTII
I could not agree more, however, my predicament yesterday precluded me from most options especially since I had my mind set on other than a HR.

Ironic that you mention RSG as that was "Plan A"!!!

The good news is I made my appt with Aliya at RSG and had a good session today ( Will post on Escort Board)

I actually deleted all the AAMP #s from my phone today, as I have found that I get about 40 -50 mins at roughly $.5 , for marginal service.
Better options out there.

Happy New Year Gents!

pwH

Member #4868
12-31-09, 16:02

Like searching for providers, I always research anyone who pms me regardless of # of posts or Senior status.
As SO indicated in post #5876, there are Seniors who give nothing substantial to the board but get their post numbers up with " fluff" and questions.

The flip side of this coin:
Recieved a pm this am from a reg member asking for priv info. Gentleman had under 10 posts and normally I hit "delete". I researched his posts and found that all but one was a contribution in one form or another. In my view just the type of guy that we should welcome here. I ponied up the info and hopefully we will get more contributions from him.

I will say this to new guys: The best info I have received has been via pm and often unsolicited ( usually after I post one of my less than stellar encounters!LOL ) After yesterdays encounter with Yo-Yo perhaps someone will send me some "pity" intel!!!

pwH

pwH

Oldmonger
12-31-09, 16:38
Many providers try to cut your session short, especially when other customers are waiting. Some are just lazy. They give you a 30-minute massage and then ask you to flip. They know that some guys are there primarily for the HE and the massage is simply foreplay. Most guys do not watch the clock, so they can be shortchanged easily.

Most rooms have a clock or a timer. Just before I get on the table, in a very informal, friendly and polite way, I establish the start time by saying something like, it is quarter to four and I am looking forward to a great massage. In this way, they know that you know the start time.

I have had hundreds of massages on numerous continents. I always get the full hour, often more…

Oldmonger
12-31-09, 17:37
The massage giver says: " so you have been her before and saw Sally. What type of Massage and what tip did yo give Sally? "
I do not blame the girls for being cautious, but I think we need to find better ways to put them at ease while discussing the menu. Mentioning your previous visit(s) to the MP is a good start, and there is no problem mentioning the names of other providers. I would not offer the names unless asked. However, I give no information beyond the provider's name.

If provider A asked me about a session with provider B, my answer would be, I never discuss my experience with other providers. Whatever happened between B and me is private, and it will always remain that way. The same applies to you.

If you ever want to diminish you chances of getting extras from provider A, tell her some intimate detail(s) about provider B…

Samo123
12-31-09, 18:24
Finally I was able to make it to Lavender massage in Somerville. There were 2 providers Jennifer and Amy.

I think that they are expanding the place and they took over next store, it used to be real estate office and will be replaced by more rooms.

Amy was excellent provider, good massage, little English, nice smile and excellent service. I would say she is 35 years old.

Looks. 6

Body. 6

Massage. 8

Time. 55 mins

Attitude. 10

Damage ($60+40)

Went home happy with bottle of water, candy and HUG, will return when possible.

Hjfetish
12-31-09, 19:11
I saw Irene for the second time today. I really like the new studio. It's very relaxing. She gives a great massage, and she really knows how to control the pleasure she gives. She had me at the brink a few times, only to stop and start over and bring me to the edge again.

I was wondering if anybody has any intel on the girl that she works with, Juliana. Morrison888 posted a positive review on Arianna a few days ago, but I was hoping to read something about Julianna. She is chunky, but she seems friendly, and IMO she is attractive. Not everybody's cup of tea, perhaps, but if I read anything positive then I'm going to ask for her the next time I visit. It seems like somebody of Irene's caliber wouldn't have anybody working with her unless she provided excellent service.

Steve Naive
01-01-10, 09:02
The girls are not organized to collectively set a fee structure, so the price is determined by what the market will bear.I disagree. the woman at many of these places have a lot of idle time in the back room or out back of the building smoking a cigarette or going for a coffee next door (SPA A). <snip>Looking at the local market over recent years, I notice that the usual 1-hour massage fee is still $60 or $70 (it has gone up $10 at some places, but so has real estate cost) and in my experience have been happy with $30 tip for simply making me happy.

While girls may talk, I see no evidence that prices have changed beyond inflation.

S1234, YMMV. We can agree to disagree. Since I have nothing more to say on this subject, HNY to you, and thanks for your many fine reports. HNY also to others who have posted helpful reports here.

Steve Naive
01-01-10, 09:09
Most rooms have a clock or a timer. Just before I get on the table, in a very informal, friendly and polite way, I establish the start time by saying something like, it is quarter to four and I am looking forward to a great massage.Great way to improve your odds of getting a full hour.
I have had hundreds of massages on numerous continents. I always get the full hour, often more…Me too. I generally focus on providers who provide a great massage; I always ask for one hour. An experienced masseuse is usually careful to give me what I paid for. The untrained younger girl who mainly provides service is more likely to go short. I tip on quality of massage as much as etc, and usually get it.

Robtb
01-01-10, 09:21
Eve has been a popular masseuse at Bellissimo's for the past year. She has now set up her own massage business in Fall River and wishes to invite her gentlemen friends to call her at 401-808-3035 for an appointment. I can assure you guys that it will be worth your while!Thank you I have seen Eve a few times great Massage and loved the way she get on the table and massaged between my legs for her age she has an awesome body sometimes the place in Brockton was very weird I'm very happy to find her. I was wondering did she ever do more then a happy ending I don't want to ask for something she does not do.

Steve Naive
01-01-10, 09:30
Thanks to Screwjack, Coast Hog, and Sixpack Joe for their reports. My experience was similar to Screwjack's, but with an unexpected twist.

NOTE: Bonan is at 390 Pleasant St; location is incorrect in other reports.

I called and asked for an appointment with Annie. Language is not a strong point here (they make up for it in congeniality) and I suspect I was not understood, as I got the older woman. I decided to just go with it, as often a more experienced provider gives a better massage. The massage was good but not great; not as strong as I would prefer, even after asking for stronger.

After cleaning up the oil, she started in on feather touch, teasing, etc. On the flip, we had some nice interactions, but then... Annie seemed to be finished with her customer, and mama called her into the room. I thought she was simply going to have Annie do the last half hour, but instead... they BOTH worked on me for the remaining time.

The flip details are similar to what Screwjack reported, except with two women working on me. I loved it! When that was done, there was time left, and Annie worked on my shoulders, neck, head, face, while mama worked on my feet. They gave me the full hour.

I liked both women. Both said they were from Beijing. Mama is perhaps mid-40s, and Annie around 30. Damage: $70 for the hour, up front; no other money discussion at all. I gave each my usual tip ($60 total), and they seemed happy. No additional money was requested for four hands.

If your focus is on a strong / deep-tissue massage, this is not the place; still, I would go back for a pleasant relaxing experience.

Robtb
01-01-10, 10:00
I miss that place. It was a long time ago. I came out of the locker and was heading up front when this oriental woman with black curly hair, in red leotards, and black stockings (it made that much of an impression), was walking back. One look and I handed her my slip of paper (right by the hot tub), she turned and led me towards the shower then I saw the little trap door right beside the farthest shower stall. It was narrow the door closed and we went up some steps to a private room on the left. A small lamp on the floor provided light, there was the massage table and a couch. My first FS at a mp right on that couch. Those were the days.

WetOh do I rememeber Royal there were some great times there best place ever.

Steven1234
01-01-10, 14:46
I have found the American Spas have gone up. They were about $ 60 and have crept up to $ 80 per hour. The Asian places range from $ 50 (rare) to about $ 70. The tips vary depending on what options you get and it seems taht certain places try to get as much as possible by negotiating up front. this is a deal breaker and I ussually never go back. (Huslers). The best places are reasonable and give better massages. After going to these palces for many years I have found I get better service from older providers but they are not as attractive (trade off).

Steve

Dan Wesson
01-01-10, 17:41
While we would like to assign a flat rate on tips, the fact is some girls are worth more than others. Not a huge difference, but a difference. If you just want a hamburger, it doesn't matter which fast food chain you go to, you get a burger and you don't expect much of a difference and you don't pay much of a difference. When you want steak, you expect to pay more.

Now when you hit a girl who really trips your trigger, you are naturally inclined to want to treat her better. For me, Tracy at FY was that girl. Slim, hard body, beautiful B's, big nips, sexy little ass, nice personality, decent massage, nice tease, very good ending. For those who saw her, you know what I mean, for those who didn't, you really missed out!

Now I always gave her an above average tip. She didn't ask for it and she never counted it (another part of her charm). To me, she was worth it, it was a quality experience I could count on (and did, MANY times). To someone else, maybe not.

I mean at a certain point, you can just get a massage chair and sit home and jack off and spare yourself all the expense.

Those girls who try to over sell me or give me a disappointed look at what I give them, I tell them do better next time. I will then avoid them and post my experiences here. Other than that, I tip according to what others have stated here. To those who feel they want to tip better, I don't care and I can't judge how much the experience was worth to them.

Olepapa
01-01-10, 17:50
Visited Bonan Bodyworks in Malden earlier today. Easily found, (Centre St & Pearl Street) in a professional building. Lot of parking out back (not visible from the road) and there are other businesses in the building. Note that there are two buildings, you want "390" for Bonan.What is their phone number?

Member #4946
01-01-10, 21:51
Thank you I have seen Eve a few times great Massage and loved the way she get on the table and massaged between my legs for her age she has an awesome body sometimes the place in Brockton was very weird I'm very happy to find her. I was wondering did she ever do more then a happy ending I don't want to ask for something she does not do.Yes, Eve will go full service and she is very good at all aspects of it. She is pleasant. It would be worth the trip. She is in her mid 40's not the greatest looking but sweet.

RickyRicardo
01-02-10, 04:31
Hey I just gotta chime in here so you guys can make an educated choice. I saw Eve once a few months ago and was grossed out. Her tits are old, small and saggy. I'm into the young firm chicks and she just repulsed me. Maybe because I'm 31 but I could not wait to get out of the room and was kicking myself for using one of my passes on her. Ok got a free day today and plan on visiting spa a. Have seen Brit a few times, any other Sat suggestions? I really like the ones who get into it and allow roaming, daty etc.

Thanks
RR

Yes, Eve will go full service and she is very good at all aspects of it. She is pleasant. It would be worth the trip. She is in her mid 40's not the greatest looking but sweet.

Member #4946
01-02-10, 07:36
Hey I just gotta chime in here so you guys can make an educated choice. I saw Eve once a few months ago and was grossed out. Her tits are old, small and saggy. I'm into the young firm chicks and she just repulsed me. Maybe because I'm 31 but I could not wait to get out of the room and was kicking myself for using one of my passes on her. Ok got a free day today and plan on visiting spa a. Have seen Brit a few times, any other Sat suggestions? I really like the ones who get into it and allow roaming, daty etc.

Thanks,

RRRR Spa A, try Danielle, on the chunky side, 5 looks, nice bbj and cfs, decent massage as well, no upsell.

Robtb
01-02-10, 07:46

Thanks,

RrSorry you didn't like Eve when I had her she was wearing a mini skirt I know she was not the best looking but I thought she had a nice body she neve removed her top I didn't even know she was FS do she do any gfe kissing or anything like that. I have alos seen Britt yes young and great looking and body but the upselling turned me off. Try Sheylah great massage and very nice happy ending. Let's be honest sometimes spa a is very weird.

RickyRicardo
01-02-10, 11:57
Don't have 4 wheel drive but I have time and money today. Was gonna hit up one of the sis spas in Brockton but it's too far. Anyone got any good ones or indipendants close to Plymouth they know of? Non asian preferred.

Thanks
RR

Xyz Zyx
01-02-10, 23:12
I see a new ad on CL for "the best asian massage in the town. W4m (Arlingten Area)", digits 7905. That would be convenient for me; anybody tried her yet? TIA.

Diogenesbarrel
01-03-10, 00:33
What is their phone number?

Would you like us to dial them for you and setup the appointment? What time would be good for you?

You've got the name. You've got the address. You've got the internet.

Google it!!

Exclient
01-03-10, 10:08
High time that people on this site pool their current knowledge into a list we can use. times are tough.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6695

Stressed Out
01-03-10, 14:00
Would you like us to dial them for you and setup the appointment? What time would be good for you?

You've got the name. You've got the address. You've got the internet.

Google it!!

I volunteer for taking the actual massage for ya. Just leave me the donation and I'll let you know how it goes!!!

Stressed Out
01-03-10, 14:23
Sorry you didn't like Eve when I had her she was wearing a mini skirt I know she was not the best looking but I thought she had a nice body she neve removed her top I didn't even know she was FS do she do any gfe kissing or anything like that. I have alos seen Britt yes young and great looking and body but the upselling turned me off. Try Sheylah great massage and very nice happy ending. Let's be honest sometimes spa a is very weird.

I guess I'll chime in on Eve since I was one of the first to introduce her to this community over a year ago. (notice I said this community!)
I've knwn eve for a very long time although I haven't seen her all that time. Miss Eve has been around for a long time going back to the old days of Cambridge. She is known (and respected) by many providers, clients and operators. I remember her back in the day as a cute and quite well built lady with a great personality and fun to be with.
I ran across her about a year and a half ago again at one of the spas. I didn't remember her right away but something about her rang a bell and after a few inquiries I found out who she was. A visit or two later she fessed up!
The first time I saw her at the spa she was a decent looking milf in a nice white mini-skirt and glasses. A fantasy come true. Anyway we had a really nice time with a great massage, great conversation and to be honest a really hot experience. Yes RR she is older (and I know not your type!!!) with small (yes saggy) breasts and a really nice ass. Now I don't mind smaller and even saggy breasts if the experience is good. And yes it was. She was not only appreciative of my efforts to please her but made sure that I was successful. The next few times I saw her both here in this area and at the 'business' she uses in FR were just as good.
I know that the last year has not been a good one for Eve. She has had some very unfortunate personal issues and I know it has affected her. The last couple of times I talked to her it was like she had two personalities. I have not seen her for the last 6 months or so for that reason. I know she has been working at the spa, cat and probably in FR. The post by Geo was the first I had known that she was predominately out of FR.
Again I don't know how she is in her personal life and if she has mentally recovered. But if she has then you won't find a better and sweeter MILF who is not only good at what she does but will 'rock your boat' again and again. I'd like to hear from someone who has seen her lately or from GEO (whether it is Eve or a friend) and let me know how she is doing. Hope this helps all. SO

Bat21
01-03-10, 16:42
Hi guys, just got back to Boston and read about this post. I remembered Eva back in the days when she was working at Old English. Boy I tell you, I was a young man and she taught me everything about womem lol.

Bigboy22
01-03-10, 17:52
http://www.nantucketholistichealth.com/therapists/trish.html

Pika Pepper
01-03-10, 20:21
I see a new ad on CL for "the best asian massage in the town. W4m (Arlingten Area)", digits 7905. That would be convenient for me; anybody tried her yet? TIA.

Arlingten is another apt that rotates girls to/from NY. It is hit and miss, like the others. Last time that I tried it, it was good, but I am sure that girl has moved on.

Keigy
01-04-10, 07:47
This is Lisa. I saw her a few times several years ago. She uses lots of oil; and I do mean LOTS of oil. Because of all the oil she has to do the massage on a bare table. Her massage technique is good. And all the oil makes it quite sensual. You'll need to really work at getting all the oil off. She'll help wipe you off, but don't wear your best clothes there.

I didn't find her very attractive at all. But she was friendly and I did enjoy her massages and HE.Also, the walls of her office/massage room are thin so you can't get carried away expressing yourself orally (verbally). She does use chimes as part of the ritual but not for long and they're not too loud.

Her techniques is good and, every once in awhile, I do like something different like Lomi Lomi. As for her appearance, kind of a middle-aged hippie might be an apt description. Tall lady with xl bust and a bit of a belly, medium brown hair in dreads. Wish I could've seen the rack but didn't try.

Massage 80, the extras were AMP+10

Member #4063
01-04-10, 12:23
Bonan is the old Asian Wellness Malden

781-324-6888 at 390 Pleasant St., parking in the rear

Jack

Olepapa
01-04-10, 16:07
Bonan is the old Asian Wellness Malden

781-324-6888 at 390 Pleasant St., parking in the rear

JackMany thanks.

Olepapa
01-04-10, 16:24
I saw Coco at Sunny Spa today. First time at Sunny Spa, had previously seen her at Forever Young. She greeted me very warmly and we went back to the room. Some hugs and kisses. She explained the table shower was being repaired so I had to take a shower in the stall shower, however, she gave me the shower so it was not so bad. She paid special attention to the key areas.

Back to the room, more hugs and kisses as she stripped nude. Some licking and sucking. Her breasts are very small, wish there was a little more there. Laid her on the table and sucked and played with her kitty till she came. Then she began the massage. Nice light touch with lots of teasing, just what I like. Very enjoyable. At the flip, she went for the oil. I invited her onto the table, we cuddled and she gave me a thigh release, which was a welcome change of pace. Afterwards, we cuddled with naked bodies entwined. She mentioned I should bring a hat next time so she could give me FS. The clean up was very nice, she helped me get dressed, gave me a bottle of water, and I was off.

Coco is very nice. Not the best looking, but she is tiny and not bad looking either. She looks early 20s, but said she is 33. I would never have guessed so old. As mentioned above, nothing up top, ass is a bit flat, but she works hard to please you. The plain Janes and ugly ducklings usually work harder than the hot pretty ones because the have to.

House fee is. 70. I gave her. 80 tip, which is more than I usually give for HE, but she provided more than usual and the thigh release was special. I am not one for over tipping, but I also believe when they exert the extra effort they should be suitably rewarded. The word does travel around the parlor as to who is generous and who is tight fisted.

Forever Young was a very, very popular place. Sunny Spa (same ownership) is fast becoming the new Forever Young, featuring most of the same girls but in a newer and larger facility. Only issue is parking. Not bad now, but when baseball season starts, it will be impossible to get a place to park on game days.

Member #4196
01-04-10, 16:56
http://www.nantucketholistichealth.com/therapists/trish.html

That's not the Trish that I saw in Somerville who moved south of Beantown who had several reviews on here.

Screwjack
01-04-10, 18:16
No need for an in-depth this time, just confirming what others have noted recently. (With thanks for the info!)

My wife was out with the girls last week and I was able to hit Shangri La at around 10pm. They're not supposed to be open, but Mimi was there and provided me with an excellent massage and an ending most happy. 50 (1/2 hour) plus 30. (To my regret, she didn't put me up on all fours—maybe next time when I go for the full hour.)

During the massage she mentioned "boss" and "bosses daughter" but I've heard no indication that anyone else works there. She used the boss as an excuse to not allow roaming—complete with a nervous glance towards the door. No complaints, I asked, she declined. She may have been nervous because of the late hour and the fact that I'd had a couple of cocktails. Not that I was anything but polite, but I'm sure it's a "problem" in the business. She was also a little "reluctant" to finish which I again attribute to my being a first time client, and showing up unannounced and after hours. With a little reassurance, all was well—though I was admonished to make an appointment in the future. (I seldom do—it's either a crime of opportunity or a moment of serendipity for me.)

If the economy would pick up I'd happily set up a Mimi/Annie (Bonan) rotation. Let's hope for a better 2010.

Steven1234
01-04-10, 19:40
She does use chimes as part of the ritual but not for long and they're not too loud.

Her techniques is good and, every once in awhile, I do like something different like Lomi Lomi. As for her appearance, kind of a middle-aged hippie might be an apt description.Massage 80, the extras were AMP+10

If this is the same woman who i saw who had a small room in watertown square near a CVS. She didn't use sheets and used so much oil I felt i was going to be a pig at a Pig Roast. During the HE she used her indexfinger and thumb and made a small circle that was far to tight. I think she was trying to make it feel like you were having sex with a virgin. The Chimes were hillarious. I think she is really out there.

Steve

Null Skull
01-04-10, 20:04
Don't be such an a**hole!

I thought this board was like others I belong to where members exchange info, but it seems it is inhabited by a bunch of members who take such pride in their being on for a while and want to exchange some info among themselves and try to make others feel like they are inferior.

If you need this board to feed your deflated ego, then go for it!

Fortunately, I do not need the input from a bunch of losers to feed my ego, it is fine.

Unlike some other newbies, I at least provided some info prior to asking for info, but that apparently isn't enough for some of you.

If that is the case, you can keep your info to yourselves or share it with a select few. Doesn't bother me in the least. I guess I will just not share any good info on this board.I suppose I will use my first post to respond to someone newer. I have actually lurked on this board for years, and due to paranoia never registered. I do realise that I technically could have been contributing, and so some older members might see this as more a slap in their face, than a defense. To them, I sincerely apologise for not ever submitting, and for living off you reports for so long. As I said before due to my situation, I felt like I could never risk posting.

My response to you Olepapa, is that I have never ever requested info. This is because I have never needed it. If you take the time to read this forum you can figure out anything and everything you want to know. You can figure out what to say, when to say it, how much to offer...and where and when to go do all these things.

All of these most excellent souls who have gone before you and I and bothered to take the time to post reports, have already given far more than anyone who does not contribute ever deserves to hear. So stop whining...read...and learn!

Thank you again to all who post.

SCX13
01-04-10, 21:54
Yes, I believe this is the same one. There's only one Lisa that advertises Hawaiian lomi lomi. I haven't seen her in a while but the last time was at that very location in Watertown near the CVS. Anytime I have ever seen her, I was able to get access to the rack. Like others have complained about, she uses far too much oil. I wouldn't mind as much if a shower was available afterwards as the oil does make for a much more sensual massage.

If this is the same woman who i saw who had a small room in watertown square near a CVS. She didn't use sheets and used so much oil I felt i was going to be a pig at a Pig Roast. During the HE she used her indexfinger and thumb and made a small circle that was far to tight. I think she was trying to make it feel like you were having sex with a virgin. The Chimes were hillarious. I think she is really out there.

Steve

Stressed Out
01-05-10, 11:50
I miss that place. It was a long time ago. I came out of the locker and was heading up front when this oriental woman with black curly hair, in red leotards, and black stockings (it made that much of an impression), was walking back. One look and I handed her my slip of paper (right by the hot tub), she turned and led me towards the shower then I saw the little trap door right beside the farthest shower stall. It was narrow the door closed and we went up some steps to a private room on the left. A small lamp on the floor provided light, there was the massage table and a couch. My first fs at a mp right on that couch. Those were the days.

wet

I always wondered about that back room. I noticed another longtime gent who was fortunate enough to use it. I wonder how many of us were given that opportunity (and be truthful now ;) ). I'm sure a few of you noticed but the slips that we were given had a little code on it to let the girl (and again I wonder how many ladies were allowed to entertain up there) whether we were eligible to go up there. I picked a new girl one day and when we went to the 'reg' room I asked about the other room and she said she wasn't allowed up there and only certain girls could IF the code was there and she wanted to. AH the good old days! SO

Ralphy3456
01-05-10, 12:55
I always wondered about that back room. I noticed another longtime gent who was fortunate enough to use it. I wonder how many of us were given that opportunity (and be truthful now.). I'm sure a few of you noticed but the slips that we were given had a little code on it to let the girl (and again I wonder how many ladies were allowed to entertain up there) whether we were eligible to go up there. I picked a new girl one day and when we went to the 'reg' room I asked about the other room and she said she wasn't allowed up there and only certain girls could IF the code was there and she wanted to. AH the good old days! SOIn the final days of the Royal I went to the backroom with Angela 2 or 3 times. I remember her name because of her great ass. As reported there was a couch there. I asked if we could use the couch but was always turned down. I was surprised someone had extras on that couch. It could have been because Angela did not do anything. I never went back there with anyone else.

Misterm
01-05-10, 13:05
Was near the airport yesterday, and had an hour to kill so I decided to to take the plunge. I know how these Brazilian places work so my expectation was low.

The place was easy enough to find. It was an actual house. Bianca and Ericka was both in the room. Picked Bianca. Average face and decent body (I doubt if she is Brazilian - wide hip slim butt.). Paid the house fee .80, got undress. and the body rub begins (definately not a massage). After 20 minutes she ask a if I wanted to flip. Paid $60 for a cbj and received the crappiest BJ in a very long time (definately not a Brazilian LOL).

Definately not worth repeating.
Appearance 5.5
service 4
Attitude 4

ENJOY A WONDERFUL, FULL BODY MASSAGE WITH SOME BEAUTIFUL BRAZILIAN PROFESSIONALS. WE PROVIDE RELAXATION,DURING STRESSFUL DAYS IN YOUR LIFE.WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE SOME TIME TO RELAX YOUR BODY AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE? WELL NOW IS THE TIME! PLEASE TRY THE PROFESSIONAL BODY WORK OF OUR WELL-TRAINED MASSEUSES.YOU WILL RECEIVE THE BEST RELAXING TREATMENT FOR YOUR BODY AND SOUL,REDUCING YOUR MUSCLE TENSION AND RELIEVING YOUR STRESS.PLEASE CALL AT ANY TIME DURING THE DAY.YOU WILL BE VERY WELCOME!
ERICKA: 857 237 2573 BIANCA:857 249 8498
SEE YOU SOON...

Phorphun
01-05-10, 17:04
I used to go into the backroom with Vicki back in the 80's. No FS, but excellent HE. Legs up to her neck and great attitude. Long story but in the interest of remaining married I retired from the hobby. Just lurk here now.

In the final days of the Royal I went to the backroom with Angela 2 or 3 times. I remember her name because of her great ass. As reported there was a couch there. I asked if we could use the couch but was always turned down. I was surprised someone had extras on that couch. It could have been because Angela did not do anything. I never went back there with anyone else.

Motoman36
01-05-10, 17:37
No need for an in-depth this time, just confirming what others have noted recently. (With thanks for the info!)I had a small window of time today at 12:30 pm, I called from parking lot for my fist visit with Mimi. She said come right in. Room was cold, she said something about me being first today. She is nice, plain, tiny/thin, late 30's my guess. She changed into a flannel jumpsuit so I was nekked on the cold table for a while while the electric space heater tried to warm up the clean basement room. $60 for 1st time = $10 off reg. Rate she said. She must have figured I was new by my #. We chatted a little, said she is taking english at BHCC. Great hard back (85%) & leg massage (15%). I reached for a couple of leg touches to send signal. She took one call. After 60+ min. With no flip, no tease she said "all done, how was that? I got dressed and she asked for a tip on my way out the door. I said not today Mimi.

Jimmy Pratt
01-05-10, 19:09
Olepapa - I'm glad you decided to post a very informative report, rather than boycott the site... That's all it takes to get on the right track here! I was on the fence about visiting Sunny since FY closed, but now with your info, I will probably try them in the next week or two.
To be more specific - while you were turned off by Coco's small chest, that is the #1 reason that I want to give her a try...

So, you see, it's always better to post something even if you think you are "warning" people or panning a provider, since that info could be useful to weirdos like me, who are part of the itty-bitty-tittie brigade!

I hope you'll continue posting your experiences, and that you can understand why some people jumped on you about asking for info before giving a contribution. I, for one, will now be happy to provide you with info in the future since you got me thinking about Coco's itty-bitty's!

Thanks,

JP

I saw Coco at Sunny Spa today. First time at Sunny Spa, had previously seen her at Forever Young. She greeted me very warmly and we went back to the room. Some hugs and kisses. She explained the table shower was being repaired so I had to take a shower in the stall shower, however, she gave me the shower so it was not so bad. She paid special attention to the key areas...

Forever Young was a very, very popular place. Sunny Spa (same ownership) is fast becoming the new Forever Young, featuring most of the same girls but in a newer and larger facility. Only issue is parking. Not bad now, but when baseball season starts, it will be impossible to get a place to park on game days.

Diogenesbarrel
01-05-10, 19:16
Don't be such an a**hole!

I thought this board was like others I belong to where members exchange info, but it seems it is inhabited by a bunch of members who take such pride in their being on for a while and want to exchange some info among themselves and try to make others feel like they are inferior.

If you need this board to feed your deflated ego, then go for it!

Fortunately, I do not need the input from a bunch of losers to feed my ego, it is fine.

Unlike some other newbies, I at least provided some info prior to asking for info, but that apparently isn't enough for some of you.

If that is the case, you can keep your info to yourselves or share it with a select few. Doesn't bother me in the least. I guess I will just not share any good info on this board.You're frickin' hilarious, dude! [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to redact sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Quirk Lurk
01-05-10, 19:32
My response to you Olepapa, is that I have never ever requested info. This is because I have never needed it. If you take the time to read this forum you can figure out anything and everything you want to know. You can figure out what to say, when to say it, how much to offer...and where and when to go do all these things.I'll second that. I only partake of the hobby sparingly so my reports are few and far between, but I have never needed to request specific info from this board. To any other newbies: almost all the info you need is there if you do the work to find it. Or you can always TOFTT.

Dan Wesson
01-05-10, 20:00
Attention itty-bitty lovers, you may want to try Gina at Spa A. She is dark haired, attractive, 30's, borderline skinny with AA's. She does like to close her eyes during the naughty bits (cumminicating - no misspelling - with the HJ muse?) but she is pleasant and provides a good massage to boot.

Griswold
01-05-10, 20:05
I visited Linda today at her new location in CT. She now lives and works out of the same location. Her service is exactly the same (excellent). However, her apartment is absolutely disgusting. As much as I like Linda and her great service, I think I am going to have to stop going to her. I was expecting to see rats scurry across at any moment (though I didn't).

Member #4868
01-05-10, 23:10
Edited:

since that info could be useful to weirdos like me,

JP

Hey JP
Tell us something we didn't know!!!LOL

pwH

PS OlePapi: Do some homework, lighten up, and keep posting!!!!

Stressed Out
01-06-10, 11:36
To be more specific - while you were turned off by Coco's small chest, that is the #1 reason that I want to give her a try...

So, you see, it's always better to post something even if you think you are "warning" people or panning a provider, since that info could be useful to weirdos like me, who are part of the itty-bitty-tittie brigade!

JP
I second that thought. I'm alway looking for the itty bitty's (just as with JP another founding member of the itty-bitty tittie club here on Club Boston. And if her chest is as small as you indicate then i'll be there right after JP. If there is another reason then let us know although it would have to be rather major to keep us away for one of the few itty bitty girls out there!From another proud weirdo!!!! SO

AsianLPGAfan
01-06-10, 12:47
I second that thought. I'm alway looking for the itty bitty's (just as with JP another founding member of the itty-bitty tittie club here on Club Boston. And if her chest is as small as you indicate then i'll be there right after JP. If there is another reason then let us know although it would have to be rather major to keep us away for one of the few itty bitty girls out there!From another proud weirdo! SONot to deviate from MA content but Gina at Pleasant in RI also would be popular to this club.

Spaz2580
01-06-10, 12:53
Has anyone been to orange in Braintree? See their ads in Cl. I also saw that Unique was advertising in CL-therapeutic. Linda & 2 pop susan's old place.

PM me if necessary.

Natebost
01-06-10, 13:08
I just got back from a fantastic vacation in Colorado. Nice time in the mountains and stayed at a nice hotel that happened to have a spa. They said it was very high end and I expected nothing.

I was welcomed in at the door and asked to sit in the waiting area for my messuese to come and get me. A very pretty 20 something came in and got me. It was great, they had a nice steam room in the massage room and a great heated table, perfect after a few days on the slopes.

She had me undress and get under five layers of sheets, I felt like a mummy compared to my great visits at the Spa's around here. We made small talk and i told her that I was roasting under all the covers. I asked if it was Ok if I took them off. She giggled a little and said it was Ok. I took it as a que to see how far I could go. She was ok with it and kept brushing against the boys but not really going for it. I was so turned on and when she started going up my back, my foot was in her crotch, I flinched a little and she laughed.

I asked her if she would join me in undressing and she said that she couldn't do that here. She was young and made it obvious that she needed money to buy a new snowboard. I offered to pay for extras and she said lets see. As she was finishing up, she had me flip over and offered an ab massage. I was hard as hell and the obviously noticed.

She said that she felt that she needed to help me out and offered a HE. It was amazing, getting it from such an unlikely situation. She was not so great at it and used the methol oil that almost burned my dick off but it was still one of the best expericances of my short life so far.

I realize that this was a highly unlikely situation and have struck out in a ton of places that I was sure would include that, listen you never know unless you try! Needed to share the story and didn't think my SO would have loved that one.

Stressed Out
01-06-10, 16:33
Not to deviate from MA content but Gina at Pleasant in RI also would be popular to this club.

Hi friend! Don't worry about the location! The opportunities for this club are few and far between so we will go where the 'tips' take us! Actually I've heard a lot about how good Gina was but never realized she could be part of the club! I'll have to check her out if I ever can get back to business! For now I'm still just the designated poster. SO

Stressed Out
01-06-10, 17:11
Has anyone been to orange in Braintree? See their ads in Cl. I also saw that Unique was advertising in CL-therapeutic. Linda & 2 pop susan's old place.

PM me if necessary.

That place has been around quite awhile. It is at 89 Hancock ave. I remember going there a year or so ago and having a decent time for a rub and tug. But i also remember a more recent post somewhere about the lady being older (late 40's) and providing a very very painful massage with no extras. I don't know if she has left and hence the new name or it is just the same old place. If it was as when I went then I would go again but if it is the lady reviewed recently then it would be a stay very far away.

Dan Wesson
01-06-10, 21:09
Had a session with Gianna in Norwood. She is average build, attractive, maybe late 20's, A cup. Now what stood out about her is she is just real friendly. Sounds like crap, I know, but I just found her relaxed and it made me even more relaxed. Kinda like an old friend was giving you a massage (with benefits of course). The massage was very good, there was enough of a tease to be a turn on, but not so much as to make you certain you were getting an ending. I found this to be a major build up that resulted in a satisfying eruption after the flip. Definitely worth sampling and make up your own mind.

Dan Wesson
01-06-10, 21:13
Colorado is loaded with jack shacks, particularly the Springs Area.

Hey, maybe the fear of having your dick burned off boosted the adrenalin! You may be onto something here. Maybe I should get an Icy Hot lubed HJ!

She said that she felt that she needed to help me out and offered a HE. It was amazing, getting it from such an unlikely situation. She was not so great at it and used the methol oil that almost burned my dick off but it was still one of the best expericances of my short life so far.

Robtb
01-07-10, 10:54
Can anyone fill me in about Chrissy at Spa B what does she look like does she do any gfe tipping info. i spoke with terry and she said she is on is this the same Chrissy i've heard about.

Mhhertz69
01-07-10, 15:07
She said that she felt that she needed to help me out and offered a HE. It was amazing, getting it from such an unlikely situation. She was not so great at it and used the methol oil that almost burned my dick off but it was still one of the best expericances of my short life so far.Great story, you lucky bastard! Those unexpected experiences are always the best.

Harderik
01-07-10, 15:21
I second that thought. I'm alway looking for the itty bitty's (just as with JP another founding member of the itty-bitty tittie club here on Club Boston. And if her chest is as small as you indicate then i'll be there right after JP. If there is another reason then let us know although it would have to be rather major to keep us away for one of the few itty bitty girls out there!From another proud weirdo!!!! SO

As a fellow IBTB member, I third the motion. Let's vote on it!

My last visit at FY was with Sherry (always fun, btw) and she let me know about the "move." I've been meaning to get down to Boston ever since. It's just not as convenient for me as Arlington, but I'll have to make it work now that I've heard all about Coco's physique!!

Olepapa
01-07-10, 17:07
As a fellow IBTB member, I third the motion. Let's vote on it!

My last visit at FY was with Sherry (always fun, btw) and she let me know about the "move." I've been meaning to get down to Boston ever since. It's just not as convenient for me as Arlington, but I'll have to make it work now that I've heard all about Coco's physique!!While I prefer a little more up there, for those of you who like em small or not at all, Coco would be a great fit and she is very accommodating. I think the trip to Boston will be well worth your effort, Harderik. It is not that much farther than Arlington.

Member #4063
01-07-10, 17:24
You guys would like Annie at Bonan, she has a nice small set with very nice nips and loves to have them sucked.

Jack

Member #5039
01-07-10, 20:43
I realize that this was a highly unlikely situation and have struck out in a ton of places that I was sure would include that, listen you never know unless you try! Needed to share the story and didn't think my SO would have loved that one.Natebost,

Glad you shared your story with us, but I'm curious about the cost?

What was the damage, tip?

Just in case any of us should find ourselves in the Rocky Mountains.

Thanks

D8811
01-07-10, 21:07
Paid Visit number 5 to Leeza last week! It was awesome as always. She is a bit pricey compared to others but she is second to none. The good news is that I just paid for visit 5 and Leeza gives every 6th visit for free. (i guess that brings the average price down a little)

If you haven't partaken, I highly recommend that you do so.

As an aside, if any of you have klnowledge of the Las Vegas scene, I'd appreciate a point in the right direction as I will be visiting there shortly.

Keep smiling and say safe!

Bat21
01-07-10, 21:15
Speaking of Chrissy, I called Spa B the other day, the lady on the phone told me that she was talking an extended vacation. I hope she will come back.

Can anyone fill me in about Chrissy at Spa B what does she look like does she do any gfe tipping info. i spoke with terry and she said she is on is this the same Chrissy i've heard about.

Member #4868
01-07-10, 22:26
Paid Visit number 5 to Leeza last week! It was awesome as always. She is a bit pricey compared to others but she is second to none. The good news is that I just paid for visit 5 and Leeza gives every 6th visit for free. (i guess that brings the average price down a little)

As an aside, if any of you have klnowledge of the Las Vegas scene, I'd appreciate a point in the right direction as I will be visiting there shortly.

Leeza was actually my very first US provider. I feel fortunate that my "initiation" was with a sincere, genuine, woman.
I have not returned yet but hope to soon.
None better if you are satisfied with R/T.

Stressed Out
01-07-10, 23:22
You guys would like Annie at Bonan, she has a nice small set with very nice nips and loves to have them sucked.

Jack

Another one to visit! You know this Itty Bitty Titty Club is getting serious! I wonder if Mr Jackson would approve of us starting a thread on a IBTC and the girls that fall into that catagory. Any other takers? How do we ask? SO

Adobe
01-08-10, 00:10
Leeza is among my top 5 ATF's for massage-only ladies. It's not just her attitude - which is professional but quite warm - but her expertise. The lady knows what she's doing . . . probably knows more about our bodies and that one particular area than we do.

Adobe

Bat21
01-08-10, 01:27
Hi guys, any providers (beside Chrissy and Eva) you guys can recommend at these two locations? I am planning to visit either one soon. Thanks in advance

Phuqued
01-08-10, 01:58
Another one to visit! You know this Itty Bitty Titty Club is getting serious! I wonder if Mr Jackson would approve of us starting a thread on a IBTC and the girls that fall into that catagory. Any other takers? How do we ask? SO

I am also a itty-bitty titty lover. I started a new thread in the sub-forums entitled I. B. T. C., i.e.; below the solid line on the Boston main page.

Xyz Zyx
01-08-10, 09:28
Leeza is among my top 5 ATF's for massage-only ladies. It's not just her attitude - which is professional but quite warm - but her expertise. Agreed about Leeza. She's very good at what she does, and seems to genuinely enjoy it. Seeing her is a treat.

Dang, I wish my job hadn't moved.

Time for a road trip.

Misterm
01-08-10, 11:19

Avoid the massage palor that is near the strip but is not zone for prostitution that is run by caucasion and have caucasion therapist. They insinuated that there is extra service but does not. It is a legitamate business that scams people. I got scam for $200 and my friend got scammed for $700. We were drunk and horny. Im sorry but I dont remember the name.

Natebost
01-08-10, 11:50
Natebost,

Glad you shared your story with us, but I'm curious about the cost?

What was the damage, tip?

Just in case any of us should find ourselves in the Rocky Mountains.

ThanksIt was a completly legit place at one of the ski mountains. I think it was a pretty rare occurance. I just have my typical report during a "session" and find it hard to turn it off for the legit massages that I get, usually to my detriment!

I think it was 125-150 for the massage and it included a 20% tip to which I added another $100 on top. I was blown away by it all and felt that it was worth it. That being said, I don't think there are any guidelines to how to handle that situation as far as I know.

The best part about it was that my mother in law had given me a gift certificate for the massage for Xmas.

Stressed Out
01-08-10, 12:02
Hi guys, any providers (beside Chrissy and Eva) you guys can recommend at these two locations? I am planning to visit either one soon. Thanks in advance

Bat21 - I'd love to help ya and give you some tips but i did once and asked for a name or two back in return. Got OK. I would suggest you guys all read post 5876 before responding or just look back at his posts.
If I am wrong I will be happy to delete this post and apologize but until then you need to let us know about some of who you saw at the Spas, Cent and a few of the other places you have said you visited. I'm hoping that I am wrong but i don't see anything of substance and my request went unanswered. SO

Stressed Out
01-08-10, 12:05
I am also a itty-bitty titty lover. I started a new thread in the sub-forums entitled I. B. T. C., i.e.; below the solid line on the Boston main page.

Fantastic! I didn't want to do anything before checking with all of you and J. So let's use this as a way to identify and give our experiences on those teeny tiny ittie bittie ladies that so often get missed. And hopefully there will be a lady or two that read the forum with those wonderful attributes that will chime in and let us know who they are. See ya over there!

KapitanKool
01-08-10, 15:37
Visited the place in Somerville. A very exposed place right on the main road. Plus there is a cop sub-station right opposite, not a very bright spot. Had Amy. Very good massage, but seemed very reluctant for extras. Finally agreed for a happy ending. I thought it was a given reading other reports. Anyway if you are going for a good massage visit, otherwise fuggetaboutit.

Uboatct
01-08-10, 18:40
You can find some good independents for FBSM on eros and backpage - with 1 or 2 exceptions I've done ok. Let me know if you need some specific suggestions.

Hand Deliver
01-08-10, 19:33
D#s,

If it is AMPs you want, try hooking up with one of the Asian ladies who has a team of AMPs that she will send right to your room. The better ones will listen to your specific requests if you are picky. A number of the women work in the spas. I find that the girls are much better if you catch them like starting at noon. Many times that are on call 24/7 and they literally are busy at night and out late, so, they are very tired at night. I agree with stay away from the spas, except, there are a couple on Spring Mountain that you can get extras at, but, it is the typical YMMV, because it depends on who you pull for the massage.

Happy hunting, and good luck at the tables if you are unlucky in love.

Regards,
HD

.....As an aside, if any of you have klnowledge of the Las Vegas scene, I'd appreciate a point in the right direction as I will be visiting there shortly.....

Jakefourfun
01-09-10, 00:21
Hey all,

Tried my luck at 333 ave again. Had a haircut and then massage. Massage was okay, pretty relaxing and I enjoyed. Little teasing then the flip. More teasing as she massaged my legs and thighs, then to the end.

I tried to get her to shed some clothes but she would not, most I was able to get her to do was flash her little titties a couple of times.

She was early 20's at most and a little thick but not bad looking overall.

Ending was so so but she really tried. My kick was really to see if I could get her clothes off, I think I was close but hit the hour solidly and had to finish up.

They have a few cuties working there and I never seem to be able to get the same one twice.

70 for massage and I left 4 for tip although I could have gotten away with a bit less.

J4F

Keigy
01-09-10, 06:11
I've been curious about this one on CL/THP. If you click on Metro West you'll see it with the above name and (Wellesley. Newton Line).

This is the same lady who used to advertise in the Phoenix as "best massage west of city" and used to work out of a residential building on Washington St. She's now is some office space not far from the Lower Falls Wine Co.

Japanese, early 30's, slim with nice small C's, large brown nips. Very friendly and playful once you get to know her. Above average, medium massage. Doesn't do feet but nice attention to face and scalp after HE.

70 plus 40

Navin Johnson
01-09-10, 11:27
It reminds me of a place just opened in Malden on Pleasant, right across from the police station. Is that spitting in their eye or what? I wouldn't chance going there.

Some months ago I went to Divas I had Alice. And I swear in the next room where Mai (May?) was with another person there was more than a HE going on. The sounds were real obvious, you could tell FS was going on. So when I decided to book with Mai next appointment, I tried going for the whole nine yards and was turned down. Is this a YMMV, because I know she offers more? BTW Alice is nice but the last few times I saw her she was distracted so I'm not sure what's going on. Alice is the prettier of the two and she does have a nice body, but maybe she getting burned out. It wasn't the same as the first times I saw her.

I went to TCBW on Salem in Malden recently and got Amy, who hadn't been there since last winter around the same time! I had a really nice time and she has a great technique, her hands were really nice. She said she wouldn't be there for much longer which is too bad. She in her 20's but usually they have much older women at this location who I wouldn't repeat with.

Visited the place in Somerville. A very exposed place right on the main road. Plus there is a cop sub-station right opposite, not a very bright spot. Had Amy. Very good massage, but seemed very reluctant for extras. Finally agreed for a happy ending. I thought it was a given reading other reports. Anyway if you are going for a good massage visit, otherwise fuggetaboutit.

Natebost
01-09-10, 17:22
Finally made it over to see Rea the other day. I know she is pretty quiet and elusive to say the least. I had tried to see her in the past but never was able to.

She has an amazing body and is a lot of fun. Highly recommend if you can.

Ninad
01-09-10, 18:02
Saw this ad in CL regarding massage in Bedford.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ads/1544877033.html

Since, this place is closer to where I live gave it a try. Called up the number a lady picked up and gave me info on the location (Tr**lodge on Great Road) and rates ($70 + tips). When I knocked on the door, a decent looking Korean lady opened the door (Name: Amy, Age: 23 yr old according to her, may be late 20s atleast). Paid the house fee $80 (didn't have change). She asked me to take off my clothes and I did. Got on the bed and she joined me and started kiising with my c**k. She planted a few kisses on my chest and took off her top. Her boobs were reasonably big but saggy and soft. Then she asked for $80 for full service. I negotiated to $50 since I do not partake in full service. All in all she is pretty good. Here's the summary:

Looks: 6

Attitude: 8 (almost gave me a uncovered BJ and I had to ask her to stick to the kisses.

Total damage: 140 (could have been less but no regrets)

Thanks for reading.

Dan Wesson
01-10-10, 09:21
Thanks for the info Keigy, much appreciated. Large brown nips were the magic words.

RickyRicardo
01-10-10, 10:56
I will be partaking today. Not realy sure how the talent is on Sunday. Any suggestions let me know otherwise I'm gonna have to TOFTT which may not be a bad thing in hopes of finding new talent for info sharing.

Later
RR

Spaz2580
01-10-10, 11:31
Amy may have been a little nervous since you were a newbie. I had a good experience there. So like most AMPs YMMV or your experience may vary.

She allowed access up top and bottom (no digits inside). And no haggle tipping. Will return.

Member #5039
01-10-10, 11:37
I had a little time in the afternoon and gave WW a call and she said to come on over. It was my first visit and I have read that the service has been above average overall.

Rang the bell and 'Lidi' came down to let me in, she's about 5' tall, early 30s doesn't speak much English but she was very accommodating. Massage room is large, which I like, and nice and warm on a cold day. Started face down and asked for 'hard' and she delivered, she got up on the table for about half of the massage, nice pressure and a very good technique. I rubbed her legs when she came close with no resistance which is always a good sign. Light finger massage at the end and some nice teasing of the nether region and then the hot towels for cleanup.

On the flip she oiled up the twig and pulled her top up(decent b's) and slid her pants down. She allow unrestricted access and it wasn't long before I finished. Even though Lidi is not a looker, she makes up for it with her attitude.

Looks: 6.5
Massage: 9
Body: 7
Attitude: 10

Damage: .7 + .6tip

Member #4868
01-10-10, 11:49
I've been curious about this one on CL/THP. If you click on Metro West you'll see it with the above name and (Wellesley. Newton Line).

This is the same lady who used to advertise in the Phoenix as "best massage west of city" and used to work out of a residential building on Washington St. She's now is some office space not far from the Lower Falls Wine Co.

Japanese, early 30's, slim with nice small C's, large brown nips. Very friendly and playful once you get to know her. Above average, medium massage. Doesn't do feet but nice attention to face and scalp after HE.

70 plus 40

Pretty accurate description although I found her midsection unattractive.
I recently ( 5 weeks +/-) saw her at the residential location on Washington Street. I think she bounces between locations depending on workload and day of the week ( I saw her on a sat morning)
She is actually reviewed here under the name "Yumi"

Mine was a decent experience with access to both floors but I doubt I would repeat.

Existierende
01-10-10, 14:41
I'm looking for a tantric massage, and both Jasmine Grace and Maaya advertise this on eros. (There's nothing I know of down here in Providence.) I haven't found reviews of either of them anywhere. Has anyone partaken? If so, are you willing to share your experiences? PMs are fine.

(I'm also thinking about Leeza, having read a number of her great reviews on this board.)

AsianLPGAfan
01-10-10, 15:24
Yumi has been around several years. She can be friendly and her english is decent. She won't wow you on looks or mood. Massage can be "ok".

I often saw her dressed with either Sweatpants or PJ bottoms and tanktop teeshirt.
Reviews posted here ways back but could be found.

If her belly is getting bigger she ll drive many more away from a second visit, unless that is your thing.

Bruno68
01-10-10, 15:31
I have seen a few reviews of Sunny Spa and it is very close to me. However, I havent seen any review mention the approximate ages of the girls. Is this an older crew or are they in their 20s?

Has anyone here been to both Sunny Spa and One Spa in Providence? If so, how would you compare the two?

Bruno68
01-10-10, 15:40
Can you please clarify your rating of 6 on looks - was it her face or her figure that was only so-so?

Saw this ad in CL regarding massage in Bedford.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ads/1544877033.html

Since, this place is closer to where I live gave it a try. Called up the number a lady picked up and gave me info on the location (Tr**lodge on Great Road) and rates ($70 + tips). When I knocked on the door, a decent looking Korean lady opened the door (Name: Amy, Age: 23 yr old according to her, may be late 20s atleast). Paid the house fee $80 (didn't have change). She asked me to take off my clothes and I did. Got on the bed and she joined me and started kiising with my c**k. She planted a few kisses on my chest and took off her top. Her boobs were reasonably big but saggy and soft. Then she asked for $80 for full service. I negotiated to $50 since I do not partake in full service. All in all she is pretty good. Here's the summary:

Looks: 6

Attitude: 8 (almost gave me a uncovered BJ and I had to ask her to stick to the kisses.

Total damage: 140 (could have been less but no regrets)

Thanks for reading.

Olepapa
01-10-10, 16:24
I have seen a few reviews of Sunny Spa and it is very close to me. However, I havent seen any review mention the approximate ages of the girls. Is this an older crew or are they in their 20s?

Has anyone here been to both Sunny Spa and One Spa in Providence? If so, how would you compare the two?Can't speak for Spa One, never been, but at Sunny Spa, the girls are mid 30s to high 40s. Coco is mid 30s but looks like she's in her 20s. Others could pass for their 30s to most people.

Stressed Out
01-10-10, 16:39
Hey all,

Tried my luck at 333 ave again. Had a haircut and then massage. Massage was okay, pretty relaxing and I enjoyed. Little teasing then the flip. More teasing as she massaged my legs and thighs, then to the end.

I tried to get her to shed some clothes but she would not, most I was able to get her to do was flash her little titties a couple of times.

She was early 20's at most and a little thick but not bad looking overall.

Ending was so so but she really tried. My kick was really to see if I could get her clothes off, I think I was close but hit the hour solidly and had to finish up.

They have a few cuties working there and I never seem to be able to get the same one twice.

70 for massage and I left 4 for tip although I could have gotten away with a bit less.

J4F

J4F - as you said there are a couple of cuties (and a couple not so much). Who did you have? Thanks

Stressed Out
01-10-10, 16:49

70 plus 40

Is this Yummi that used to be on Wash St by the old flower stand? Very nice and friendly and used to use a lot of sanitizer? If is was then your rght she was great.

Bigboy22
01-10-10, 17:10

Has anyone here been to both Sunny Spa and One Spa in Providence? If so, how would you compare the two?

30-50 crew. Not that open as One Spa. I mean One Spa a couple of month ago. After the new regulation, I never went to RI. It might change.

Keigy
01-10-10, 17:50
Is this Yummi that used to be on Wash St by the old flower stand? Very nice and friendly and used to use a lot of sanitizer? If is was then your rght she was great.Yes, it is Yummi.

Rito1
01-10-10, 18:22
30-50 crew. Not that open as One Spa. I mean One Spa a couple of month ago. After the new regulation, I never went to RI. It might change.
I went to one spa on 1/1/10 read my report on the ri board.

Ninad
01-10-10, 18:32
Can you please clarify your rating of 6 on looks - was it her face or her figure that was only so-so?The rating of 6 is a reflection of both her looks and figure. Based on my subjective assessment, she is only slightly above average as far as looks and figure is concerned. Another thing that I forgot to post earlier, she told me (in her broken english) that she will be leaving for NY on Jan 10. So if I have understood her correctly, you might find some other person at this loaction. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jakefourfun
01-10-10, 20:04
J4F. As you said there are a couple of cuties (and a couple not so much). Who did you have? ThanksI had a new girl last time, bigger and I forget her name as she said it kind of funny.

I have had Natalia, a cute tiny thing that I enjoyed my massage from and would have loved to have seen her tiny titties.

Also had one other girl, Jammie I think. Also a young one, 20ish but not as tiny as Natalia. Jammie was still pretty fine and was wishing I was at a FS place with her (and Natalia) instead of a massage joint with no skin to be had.

I will keep trying tho!

J4f

Jimmy Pratt
01-11-10, 01:19
So, I called WW today (sunday) a little after 5 and asked who was working... she said Lily and Susan. So I told her I'd be there in 5-10 minutes. OK

Get to the entry, push the bell, and before she comes down the stairs, another one of you mongers enters the little tiny space in-between the doors with me!! I was rather shocked, and very surprised he just came in and asked "are they open?" - if I were the 2nd guy to arrive, I would just keep walking. We had a few uncomfortable moments (for me, anyhow) until we saw Lily at the top of the stairs.

She comes down looking a bit out of sorts (seeing two of us, and she obviously left someone on the table upstairs)... she tells us to come back in 30 minutes - wait, really???? I told her I just called 5 minutes ago, and she said "yes. come back in half hour"... That is a first for me at WW - they don't usually do that.
So, the other guy turns to leave and says "well, if he called, then he must be first" or something like that.

If that was any of you - did you go back? I didn't go back. I was a bit miffed not only at WW for not telling me on the phone they were both busy, but also that the other guy actually joined me in the foyer. Moreover, I certainly felt that if I had returned, I might wind up being rushed through a visit. Although that's never happened before, they seemed so busy...

So, I called Jasmine, talked to Linda (Amy) and she said I could come over. She also told a small white lie, as I asked who was working and she said Linda and Lee... I've actually been wanting to give Lee a try, since I've had Linda like 4 times there. She isn't bad, but not close to either Susan or Lily (or Jess) at WW.

When I get there, she of course remembered me and was very happy to see me. Wished me Happy New Year about 6 times. When I told her I wanted to try "new girl Lee" she said Lee had gone out shopping, and she was trying to call her. So, while she dialed, I went to the men's room and heard her talking to Lee. Unfortunately, Lee wouldn't be back for about 45 minutes.
I was there, and so I decided to go with Linda since she isn't terrible. I just don't find her attractive, and she sweats a lot when she does the masssage. More on that later...

She was apologetic and told me next time I could try Lee. Massage was as-expected. Maybe a 5-6 on scale of 10, which is typical of Linda. Just not hard enough, and only spent about 20-25 minutes on entire back, including legs. She's all over the place, whereas the two gals at WW do a very structured massage that covers all the major muscle groups. She uses lots of oil, but she uses hot towel to wipe down.

Here's an interesting discovery:
While she was out heating up the towel (in the microwave), I lifted my head to look at the clock, but then I also noticed one of those barber-shop style hair clippers in a box on the shelf. When Linda came back, I asked her if they did haircuts there, too? She explained that sometimes the customer asks for her to shave their back (and front?). Well, I'm not an ape, but I have some hair on my back in pockets near lower back, and up near shoulders/neck. I thought that sounded pretty cool, so when she offered to do it for me, I accepted.

I thought you might all want to know this since it's just an added bonus - no extra charge, and it took only a minute or two. I noticed when I got home that she missed a few spots, but the light is very low in that room. Hair was collected into a paper towel.

Oh, also before the flip I told her to turn down the heat - not because I was too hot, but she was wiping her brow from sweat. If you don't know Linda, she's probably about 40, and has a spare tire but is otherwise average-looking. I just think she's out of shape and anything harder than medium is strenuous for her.

So, after the quick shave, she does some light-touch and tease, then has me flip over. She immediately is brushing the boys with one hand and my chest with other.

She raises her top and bra, so I have access to her b/c's (which are a little saggy, but nice nips)... but she first has to wipe sweat off them too! Ewwww...

She went right for the pop, and almost had me within 2 minutes, but just then the doorbell rang - it was probably Lee. She wanted to finish me, then answer the door, but it totally "reset" my boner and I knew it wasn't coming right away, so I told her to get the door.

After she had a few words with Lee, she came back and went right after it, with reckless abandon. A few times, she was pumping so hard, that it actually hurt a bit. Again, she gets very winded doing this strenuous work, and she was almost begging me to finish. This is the part I don't like - her English isn't terrible, but when she says "come on, baby, I like you very much" and "give me juice" - those sayings just don't have a very positive effect on me!

Finally, after some serious butter-churning action, I was able to coax a missile out of the silo. She was very relieved, and surprisingly she did a nice job with the "milking" and didn't remove her hand until I was 96% done. My pet peeve.

She wiped me with something paper (tissue or towel) then went for another wet towel, which was not very hot this time. Then, covered me up with the real towel and proceeded to do a nice face/head massage, followed by some brief rubbing over the rest of my body. I think this was so that I got the whole hour.

When we were done, she got me a bottle of water, and I tipped her my usual and we headed to the door. She promised me that I'd be able to try Lee next time. I will go back for that, but only when WW isn't an option. The massage skills of Susan and Lily are the best around, and although Jasmine was relaxing, it wasn't nearly as good as my last time with Lily.

I would have preferred to see Lily over at WW today, but I guess I was satisfied with my session at Jasmine - my expectations were lowered before I got there, so I wasn't disappointed.

Good luck to all! Hope if you were at WW today, you'll post a review so we know how their service was today!

JP

Jomonde123
01-11-10, 13:49
So, I called WW today (Sunday) a little after 5 and asked who was working. She said Lily and Susan. So I told her I'd be there in 5-10 minutes. OK

Get to the entry, push the bell, and before she comes down the stairs, another one of you mongers enters the little tiny space in-between the doors with me! I was rather shocked, and very surprised he just came in and asked "are they open? ". If I were the 2nd guy to arrive, I would just keep walking. We had a few uncomfortable moments (for me, anyhow) until we saw Lily at the top of the stairs.

She comes down looking a bit out of sorts (seeing two of us, and she obviously left someone on the table upstairs). She tells us to come back in 30 minutes. Wait, really? I told her I just called 5 minutes ago, and she said "yes. Come back in half hour". That is a first for me at WW. They don't usually do that.

So, the other guy turns to leave and says "well, if he called, then he must be first" or something like that.

If that was any of you. Did you go back? I didn't go back.

JPI had a very similar situation happen to me a few weeks back. Called & went to WW and some other monger came by and walked in, so I walked by, got in my car and called again. Whomever answered indicated that "Lilly" was still available but when I got there (literally a cpl minutes) I was told to come back.

I to ended up going to Jasmine and while my experience was better than this, definitely lacking. I actually was going to go to that other place on Main, but when I called they told me they were busy. That said, it seemed like the woman who answered knew me (I know they keep tabs on #'s) since she must have apologized for being busy 5 or 6 times.

WW is way too busy for me these days, especially in the most convenient times. I'm fortunate to have a bit more flexibility in scheduling, since I am definitely on the lookout for alternatives.

RickyRicardo
01-11-10, 13:59
I swear a few of us should get together and open up our own non asian place.

:)

RR

Boston Ampfan
01-11-10, 17:14
I am thoroughly confused about Who's Who at Jasmine, but I went over late last week and found myself with a heavy-set lady I'd not seen there before, resembling in every respect Jimmy's description of "Linda," ----but she told me she had just arrived just a few days ago!

I almost turned around when she opened the door, since I had called and thought I'd made an appointment with someone else there. But, since I'd taken the drive I said WTF and decided to take a chance.

"Taking a chance" in this game often leads to disappointment and alas that was the case with me.

If Jimmy had not already said what needed to be said, I would lay it all out here. Suffice it to say that he is right in every detail. The sweat, repeated exclamations as to how tired she was and the constant pressure to complete immediately made this the worst massage experience I've had, bar none.

I tolerated this for 5 or 6 minutes and then simply announced that the 'massage' (what massage?) was over. I stood up, got dressed and walked out of the room. On my way, she stopped me and asked for a tip, a big tip at that. I gave her a token, leaving her with an angry look on her face, and walked out the door alone, doubtless never to return. I went home and took the longest, hottest shower I could stand! Elapsed time in and out: 15 minutes or less.

So, I called Jasmine, talked to Linda (Amy) and she said I could come over. She also told a small white lie, as I asked who was working and she said Linda and Lee... I've actually been wanting to give Lee a try, since I've had Linda like 4 times there. She isn't bad, but not close to either Susan or Lily (or Jess) at WW.

When I get there, she of course remembered me and was very happy to see me. Wished me Happy New Year about 6 times. When I told her I wanted to try "new girl Lee" she said Lee had gone out shopping, and she was trying to call her. So, while she dialed, I went to the men's room and heard her talking to Lee. Unfortunately, Lee wouldn't be back for about 45 minutes.
I was there, and so I decided to go with Linda since she isn't terrible. I just don't find her attractive, and she sweats a lot when she does the masssage. More on that later...

She was apologetic and told me next time I could try Lee. Massage was as-expected. Maybe a 5-6 on scale of 10, which is typical of Linda. Just not hard enough, and only spent about 20-25 minutes on entire back, including legs. She's all over the place, whereas the two gals at WW do a very structured massage that covers all the major muscle groups. She uses lots of oil, but she uses hot towel to wipe down.

Here's an interesting discovery:
While she was out heating up the towel (in the microwave), I lifted my head to look at the clock, but then I also noticed one of those barber-shop style hair clippers in a box on the shelf. When Linda came back, I asked her if they did haircuts there, too? She explained that sometimes the customer asks for her to shave their back (and front?). Well, I'm not an ape, but I have some hair on my back in pockets near lower back, and up near shoulders/neck. I thought that sounded pretty cool, so when she offered to do it for me, I accepted.

I thought you might all want to know this since it's just an added bonus - no extra charge, and it took only a minute or two. I noticed when I got home that she missed a few spots, but the light is very low in that room. Hair was collected into a paper towel.

Oh, also before the flip I told her to turn down the heat - not because I was too hot, but she was wiping her brow from sweat. If you don't know Linda, she's probably about 40, and has a spare tire but is otherwise average-looking. I just think she's out of shape and anything harder than medium is strenuous for her.

So, after the quick shave, she does some light-touch and tease, then has me flip over. She immediately is brushing the boys with one hand and my chest with other.

She raises her top and bra, so I have access to her b/c's (which are a little saggy, but nice nips)... but she first has to wipe sweat off them too! Ewwww...

She went right for the pop, and almost had me within 2 minutes, but just then the doorbell rang - it was probably Lee. She wanted to finish me, then answer the door, but it totally "reset" my boner and I knew it wasn't coming right away, so I told her to get the door.

After she had a few words with Lee, she came back and went right after it, with reckless abandon. A few times, she was pumping so hard, that it actually hurt a bit. Again, she gets very winded doing this strenuous work, and she was almost begging me to finish. This is the part I don't like - her English isn't terrible, but when she says "come on, baby, I like you very much" and "give me juice" - those sayings just don't have a very positive effect on me!

Finally, after some serious butter-churning action, I was able to coax a missile out of the silo. She was very relieved, and surprisingly she did a nice job with the "milking" and didn't remove her hand until I was 96% done. My pet peeve.

She wiped me with something paper (tissue or towel) then went for another wet towel, which was not very hot this time. Then, covered me up with the real towel and proceeded to do a nice face/head massage, followed by some brief rubbing over the rest of my body. I think this was so that I got the whole hour.

When we were done, she got me a bottle of water, and I tipped her my usual and we headed to the door. She promised me that I'd be able to try Lee next time. I will go back for that, but only when WW isn't an option. The massage skills of Susan and Lily are the best around, and although Jasmine was relaxing, it wasn't nearly as good as my last time with Lily.

I would have preferred to see Lily over at WW today, but I guess I was satisfied with my session at Jasmine - my expectations were lowered before I got there, so I wasn't disappointed.

Good luck to all! Hope if you were at WW today, you'll post a review so we know how their service was today!

JP

Italian Monkey
01-11-10, 17:34

RRI wish! Let me know when this comes about.

Dan Wesson
01-11-10, 20:20
This is pretty funny, mostly because we have all been there at least once.
I once had someone at FY, I forget who, but I think it was Coco, who put the kung fu grip on my unit just as I was cumming. I don't know what/who led her to believe that this technique was pleasurable, but I quickly set her straight.

Of course is there a subliminal message below that jacking your cock is heavy lifting? LOL Next thing, the WW girls will be posting reviews of JP! Just kiddin.

JP

Member #4868
01-11-10, 22:31
I will be partaking today. Not realy sure how the talent is on Sunday. Any suggestions let me know otherwise I'm gonna have to TOFTT which may not be a bad thing in hopes of finding new talent for info sharing.

Later
RR

So Ricky, who did you see??

Jimmy Pratt
01-11-10, 23:30
Thanks for the accolades, but fortunately for the rest of you no AMP gals will be calling in sick the day after my visits with torn ligaments or sprained elbows!
I think the delayed ending was 50% technique-related (or lack thereof) - good thing she used lots of oil, or I may have caught on fire from the friction (no terrorist jokes) - and 50% the turnoff of her sweaty globes combined with the interruption of the doorbell. Next time (not that there'll be one...) I will let her keep her girls in their snug steam-bra and instead imagine a young hottie with (dry) ittie-bitties!

JP

This is pretty funny, mostly because we have all been there at least once.
I once had someone at FY, I forget who, but I think it was Coco, who put the kung fu grip on my unit just as I was cumming. I don't know what/who led her to believe that this technique was pleasurable, but I quickly set her straight.

Of course is there a subliminal message below that jacking your cock is heavy lifting? LOL Next thing, the WW girls will be posting reviews of JP! Just kiddin.

Adobe
01-11-10, 23:35
Just my 2 cents:

Been to WW three times. This last time, I called and was told that both ladies were available, and I could schedule an appointment for a half-hour later. A half-hour later I show up and both ladies were busy . . . "Can you come back in a half-hour?"

They just lost my business. If I spend a half-hour driving over to their place, and let them know I'm on the way, I don't expect the wind up the bird in the bush rather than -- pun intended -- the bird in the hand.

Adobe

Trogdor1973
01-12-10, 01:41
Hey Guys,

Out of towner here. Visiting Boston within the week. Was hoping someone could clue me in to anything worth visiting in the areas of Fenway, Kenmore sq., where I'll be staying. If nothing there, how far would my next best option be?

Thanks!

Trog

RickyRicardo
01-12-10, 08:17
I didn't. Never got a chance to break away.

RR

So Ricky, who did you see??

Stressed Out
01-12-10, 11:14

:)

RR

Ok Mr RR - with Mr Jackson's permission (knowing this is a review forum) let's put together a list of 10 non-asian girls that we would want to have in our spa. I figure this might while away some time during this cold and dreary January, get more gents involved who might not be inclined to post and also would be a good exercise to 're-review' some of the ladies that are out there. Goodness knows that I certainly might have missed some good choices and with this exercise we might find or 're-find' some gems.
some ground rules might be:

-obviously non-asian
-have to be currently available. I know 2 pop Sue was a gem but we couldn't get her for our spa so why include her
- have certain 'characteristics' to her massage ie-good massage, provides relief and a certain degree of nuditity. This is up in the air for all. To me I would like to get a good massage from her. It doesn't have to be theraputic but not a 'body rub'. I would also like to leave stress free. There doesn't have to be more but that's up to you all. And I would love to be able to enjoy her body also so some degree of nudity is essential.
-looks don't relly matter to me nor does body type but I certainly want someone who is personable and enjoyable to talk to. In otherwords I don't want to have a sourpuss who i don't want to see first thing in the am.
-and in order to keep everyone involved with discussion let's limit it to 10 or so. That way if we get close to that number then we can discuss their attributes and god forbid see them to widen the discussion.

So let's go guys!! And if Mr J wants to use this as a new thread let me know or just move it. Thanks All!