PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163

BallsDeep7
04-28-22, 11:07
Seriously? I see lots of CL ads regarding a "Grand Opening". Please, beautiful ladies, you must realize that though men let their little head control their big head, we are not completely ignorant. These ploys are designed to make us think that it is a new spa with "new" girls.

Fact: The ladies are simply re-circulated through the "network" to area spas. They use multiple names, etc. Whatever works for them I guess is why they do it.

JoeGlass
04-28-22, 12:27
If anyone with a paid / premium RubMaps subscription wouldn't mind obtaining one review off the site, please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

JoeGlass.

ThizzleHats
04-28-22, 14:33
Many of the ladies here also worked at Eastern in Waltham. You know what happens when they become too busy. Long wAit times, shortened times, hurried experience. So to cut back on your frustration level. I suggest you call to make an appointment. Don't come early. Summer and the ladies will try to accommodate you. They will not give your spot away. Also know when the ladies are working. Summer does not usually work weekends. Tiffany works most weekends but not Monday and Tuesdays. There are usually 2 girls working. They can usually call in A third when needed. Try not to just walk in. You hate to be interrupted and so do we. There are other options a few minutes away. They are just as good if you know where to look. Always have a plan B.

Don't try to haggle too much. It kills the mood. Their menus and prices are fixed. Their looks and service are above average. I know what average looks like and I am done with that. Your paying for a fantasy not burger and fries. Happy Mongering.Good point about the work schedule I forgot to put that in there. I'm not sure what is "other options minutes away" I've done the DQ adjacent place, slightly worse for same price. People have been saying good things about Bridge St. But haven't been there.

SamWiseGamgee
04-28-22, 15:01
Dude clear your inbox.

Mattis1775
04-28-22, 20:31
If anyone with a paid / premium RubMaps subscription wouldn't mind obtaining one review off the site, please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

JoeGlass.Why don't you just write the location here and I bet most of the Mongers here would have a review of their own.

HappyDave
04-28-22, 21:15
Why don't you just write the location here and I bet most of the Mongers here would have a review of their own.As someone who has had a paid account on that site, I can understand how those that do will react to the question. I can also say though this site is not set up per location the information is just as accurate as RM.

MassMonger617
04-28-22, 22:15
Can anyone suggest some Thai places who will do a nice tease, but it's DIY? Odd request I know but looking to try something a little different.

Xeom7
04-28-22, 22:23
I'm in town for a few days and finally had the chance to see the famous Angela at Mt. Auburn in H2 O town. I've read all the reviews (thank you to all the members who posted them), and for me, she more than lives up to the hype. Her face shows a bit of age, though she kept the mask on the whole time, but she has the body of a much younger woman. Thin and petite but she still has lovely Bs and a cute little ass. Angela was very warm and friendly right from the start, which I appreciated. Her English is great and she is fun to chat with too. She started massaging my back and very quickly started with the teasing around my crack, then gradually starting rubbing me more down there. She asked if she could insert a finger, and I said sure, so she put on a glove and massaged me deep inside. I don't have much experience with prostate massage but it's something I want to try because I hear it can be very pleasurable. This was just ok. Maybe it's just not for me or maybe I need to find someone who knows how to do it better. At any rate, she continued with that while tugging on my twig and berries for awhile, with lots of sensual moaning, until I flipped over.

By this point I was hard as a rock and she asked how much I'd tip her to take off all her clothes. I suggested. 8 and she said. 10. This seems high for nude HJ for Boston, although this is typically the price in the Hartford area where there is less competition. Anyway, I went ahead and paid it because she looked so damn sexy standing there. Off went her clothes, and I grabbed her lovely ass as she rubbed her tits all over me. Finally when she put her hands on me and started tugging me, I was ready to blow, and she finished me over her tits. It was a satisfying but quick finish after all the teasing.

After the finish, she continued massaging my head, neck, and shoulders until my hour was up. I felt very relaxed and probably could have fallen asleep right on the table. Definitely need to see her again next time I'm in town. She's a real gem. Treat her well!

Planning to visit one more spa tomorrow but can't make up my mind. Looking for someone younger this time. Deciding between Sophie in Brighton, or Tina at Eastern, or one of the girls at CB. Ocean in Weymouth sounds great but too far out of my way (I'm staying in Newton).

Mighty Spearsman
04-28-22, 23:09
Seriously? I see lots of CL ads regarding a "Grand Opening". Please, beautiful ladies, you must realize that though men let their little head control their big head, we are not completely ignorant. These ploys are designed to make us think that it is a new spa with "new" girls.

Fact: The ladies are simply re-circulated through the "network" to area spas. They use multiple names, etc. Whatever works for them I guess is why they do it.I once was in Washington DC and visited an AMP, where I surprisingly ended up with a masseuse with whom I had previously had a session with a few months earlier at an AMP in Connecticut. She told me that her home base was in Queens and her "agency" regularly moved her around so that she could be advertised as a "new girl" in each different location.

Separately, I had sessions with a Korean masseuse (not the same as the one described above) at 5 different AMPs throughout CT, yes using different names. She kept me notified of her movements through text messages, knowing that I'd gladly follow her wherever she worked.

BallsDeep7
04-29-22, 00:51
I once was in Washington DC and visited an AMP, where I surprisingly ended up with a masseuse with whom I had previously had a session with a few months earlier at an AMP in Connecticut. She told me that her home base was in Queens and her "agency" regularly moved her around so that she could be advertised as a "new girl" in each different location.

Separately, I had sessions with a Korean masseuse (not the same as the one described above) at 5 different AMPs throughout CT, yes using different names. She kept me notified of her movements through text messages, knowing that I'd gladly follow her wherever she worked.My point exactly!

These girls travel, in some cases, all over the United States. This is what they do. They are professional Hustlers. Always, always, try not to get too emotionally involved because they will break your heart every time. These girls lie and lie and lie again with a little bit of truth mixed in. They gain your trust until the next swinging dick comes along and then they toss you to the curb. For these gals it is and always has been about the benjamins. A few providers have told me that they make over 200,000 dollars in one year! Other providers easily earn that much as they travel to different parts of the country. Every one of these ladies has at least one or two guys, very wealthy guys, that they see at least once per week or maybe bi-monthly. These guys easily pay upwards of 2,000 dollars for these ladies per visit. So, it is a very lucrative business. Anyone remember the gal that worked out of the Westin Hotel in Waltham? I forgot her name. I saw her a few times 4 or 5 years ago. She was smoking hot! 5'7" brown hair and about 140 pounds. Great body and she would fuck you into next week! I think her name was Kamara or something similar. She said she had a thing set up with one of the hotel clerks that gave her great room rates. So, she was able to host 4 night per week.

BallsDeep7
04-29-22, 01:03
So, I had the pleasure of seeing two ladies not to long ago. I saw Ava first and then I went back a few days later to see Gina. I was very happy with both providers. Gina is in her mid-30's, small and petite body she is the more attractive one and her English is much better! I have seen Gina 5 times over the past few weeks and she is really good at what she does. DM me for additional data regarding cost, services, etc.

BallsDeep7
04-29-22, 01:09
Been here a few times and saw Coco, Judy and a girl who is no longer there but she was very hot and about 27 years old. Very friendly and pleasant ladies who will please you. Judy is the oldest at about 38 years old. Coco looks to be early 30's. I also did a 4 hand with them and was very happily accommodated. I just wish these ladies would learn the English language well enough to communicate.

Sure, they know Benjamin Franklin, Ulysses S. Grant and Andrew Jackson very well, but that's about it.

Bishop8891
04-29-22, 06:35
I'm in town for a few days and finally had the chance to see the famous Angela at Mt. Auburn in H2 O town. I've read all the reviews (thank you to all the members who posted them), and for me, she more than lives up to the hype. Her face shows a bit of age, though she kept the mask on the whole time, but she has the body of a much younger woman. Thin and petite but she still has lovely Bs and a cute little ass. Angela was very warm and friendly right from the start, which I appreciated. Her English is great and she is fun to chat with too. She started massaging my back and very quickly started with the teasing around my crack, then gradually starting rubbing me more down there. She asked if she could insert a finger, and I said sure, so she put on a glove and massaged me deep inside. I don't have much experience with prostate massage but it's something I want to try because I hear it can be very pleasurable. This was just ok. Maybe it's just not for me or maybe I need to find someone who knows how to do it better. At any rate, she continued with that while tugging on my twig and berries for awhile, with lots of sensual moaning, until I flipped over.

By this point I was hard as a rock and she asked how much I'd tip her to take off all her clothes. I suggested. 8 and she said. 10. This seems high for nude HJ for Boston, although this is typically the price in the Hartford area where there is less competition. Anyway, I went ahead and paid it because she looked so damn sexy standing there. Off went her clothes, and I grabbed her lovely ass as she rubbed her tits all over me. Finally when she put her hands on me and started tugging me, I was ready to blow, and she finished me over her tits. It was a satisfying but quick finish after all the teasing.

After the finish, she continued massaging my head, neck, and shoulders until my hour was up. I felt very relaxed and probably could have fallen asleep right on the table. Definitely need to see her again next time I'm in town. She's a real gem. Treat her well!

Planning to visit one more spa tomorrow but can't make up my mind. Looking for someone younger this time. Deciding between Sophie in Brighton, or Tina at Eastern, or one of the girls at CB. Ocean in Weymouth sounds great but too far out of my way (I'm staying in Newton).Nice review. Angela is a hottie! I would go to Eastern and see Tina next. She's a sweetheart.

Enjoy, Bishop.

KarlGnter2
04-29-22, 06:36
Is it true that most massage parlors work as brothels?

Rupert 2
04-29-22, 07:20
Clean out.

How can she charge $500 and no FS? I'm not doubting that she liked you but I imagine you would've left pissed if she hadn't allowed FS 2 pops. I just had an experience in NYC that was over the top for $400. I posted a review on the Manhattan USSG massage thread. If I lived there I'd be broke haha. I do have a question. I know Summer as Niko and am a fan as well. How's the menu at the new place? I'm thinking of paying her a visit. Thanks for reading, Cookie.

MassMonger617
04-29-22, 08:16
Nice review. Angela is a hottie! I would go to Eastern and see Tina next. She's a sweetheart.

Enjoy, Bishop.I completely agree, see her while she is here. She said she's only here a few weeks as she does not work in Boston often.

MM.

DimSum21
04-29-22, 12:16
Some jackshacks offer 30 minute foot massages for a cheaper house fee like .25 to .30. Has anyone had luck getting a HE that way? It'd be great to save a couple bucks this way.

Xeom7
04-29-22, 13:13
I completely agree, see her while she is here. She said she's only here a few weeks as she does not work in Boston often.

MM.Thanks for the suggestions! I called to make an appointment with Tina and she's not working today. Oh well. I asked who is working this afternoon? Ella. I can see reviews of her are polarized but I'll give her a shot.

EddieMc1031
04-29-22, 14:19
Went to 1060 Main Street in Waltham as I read a good review here about it so I thought this location was getting better. Instead, I got the same old same old. Drew a woman in her 30's named Coco from Flushing, Queens up for a month (aren't they all). She had implants (maybe C's), flat ass, stomach roll (flower tattoo unsuccessfully hiding the roll), shaved puss. Paid for an hour for 60. Decent massage. Then 100 for nude HJ. Before tip (paid in middle of massage), oh you can play with my body, have a great time, etc. After I pay the tip, no FIV, hurry up, no more touching, sit down for your jack hammer HJ.

I am done with women just here for a short time. They don't give a shit about the customer experience since they don't care about repeat customers for the parlor as they will be back in NYC soon anyway. As the old Steve Miller song says, "Take the Money and Run." Give me a local provider from now on; I don't even care if she is in her 40's or 50's. Lesson learned.

Dboy111
04-29-22, 16:33
Has anybody seen this chick before Blue Diamond? She looks like she has some amazing cannons. I just talked to her on the phone she sounds legit but only does outcalls right now. Any info would be great guys thank you.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/blu-diamond/45867529

HappyDave
04-29-22, 16:39
Went to 1060 Main Street in Waltham as I read a good review here about it so I thought this location was getting better. Instead, I got the same old same old. Drew a woman in her 30's named Coco from Flushing, Queens up for a month (aren't they all). She had implants (maybe C's), flat ass, stomach roll (flower tattoo unsuccessfully hiding the roll), shaved puss. Paid for an hour for 60. Decent massage. Then 100 for nude HJ. Before tip (paid in middle of massage), oh you can play with my body, have a great time, etc. After I pay the tip, no FIV, hurry up, no more touching, sit down for your jack hammer HJ.

I am done with women just here for a short time. They don't give a shit about the customer experience since they don't care about repeat customers for the parlor as they will be back in NYC soon anyway. As the old Steve Miller song says, "Take the Money and Run." Give me a local provider from now on; I don't even care if she is in her 40's or 50's. Lesson learned.Did she stay way down at your feet for the HJ. Did she say no lips or kissing anywhere. Sounds exactly like coco from High St I had a couple months ago but older. Both placed are very Hit or miss and this pay first leads to disappointment often.

Xeom7
04-30-22, 00:13
I had a very enjoyable experience with Ella this afternoon. My expectations were lowered due to the mixed reviews but on the whole I was satisfied.

First of all, I wanted to mention that parking on Prospect Street was rather easy even though it was in the middle of rush hour. There is a lot behind the spa but I think that's only for the yoga studio and apartments.

Inside, Ella greeted me without a mask, and I thought she was very pretty. Less cuteness, more hotness, if that makes sense. Her body is fine. Ass is a bit flat for my taste though. Angela's is better. Personality wise, I found her very welcoming and outgoing, and she also speaks pretty good English (although her pronunciation is difficult to understand sometimes). Maybe it was all an act but I just didn't see the negative side to her attitude that previous posters mentioned.

For the massage itself, she first told me that she had another customer waiting so we could only do 45 minutes. That was fine with me, so I paid. 5. Then she began massaging my back and making small talk, and very quickly the tease began on my ass and crack, similar to Angela's style, but she didn't offer to stick her finger inside (which I was fine with). She continued with more extensive teasing that was some of the best I have experienced and almost caused me to pop right away. But I held on until the flip, by which point I was at full mast and almost ready to explode. However, Ella is really skillful at prolonging the experience, and she went nice and slow and sensual as she stroked me to an extremely satisfying finish. I was very impressed with her skills, and she seems to know she's talented. Something about her I found very sexy and part of that is probably her confidence.

I should mention that for some reason she didn't offer to take off her clothes, and I didn't ask. I did roam OTC on top and bottom.

After she cleaned me up with a hot towel, she asked me if it was ok to stop at 30 minutes (we had just passed the 30 minute mark). That was fine with me because I had already finished but a bit annoying because I do enjoy the post-finish relaxation time. She gave me. 1 back so total fee to the house was. 4. She didn't ask for a tip but I gave her. 6 in recognition of her skills, and she was grateful.

So all in all, a very positive experience. Honestly hard for me to decide who I would see again if I could choose only one, Ella or Angela. I guess I'll have to see both again!

MarriedTom
04-30-22, 06:38
Is it true that most massage parlors work as brothels?I was wondering about something too! Is it true that you might possibly be able to gamble at Rick's Cafe?

BallsDeep7
04-30-22, 10:56
Did she stay way down at your feet for the HJ. Did she say no lips or kissing anywhere. Sounds exactly like coco from High St I had a couple months ago but older. Both placed are very Hit or miss and this pay first leads to disappointment often.Is this the same Coco that works on Washington Street in Newton?

BallsDeep7
04-30-22, 10:59
I had a very enjoyable experience with Ella this afternoon. My expectations were lowered due to the mixed reviews but on the whole I was satisfied.

First of all, I wanted to mention that parking on Prospect Street was rather easy even though it was in the middle of rush hour. There is a lot behind the spa but I think that's only for the yoga studio and apartments.

Inside, Ella greeted me without a mask, and I thought she was very pretty. Less cuteness, more hotness, if that makes sense. Her body is fine. Ass is a bit flat for my taste though. Angela's is better. Personality wise, I found her very welcoming and outgoing, and she also speaks pretty good English (although her pronunciation is difficult to understand sometimes). Maybe it was all an act but I just didn't see the negative side to her attitude that previous posters mentioned.Thanks for the great review! Much appreciated. Ella seems to be great fun.

BallsDeep7
04-30-22, 11:40
Has anyone experienced providers that will treat you better if you are young and good looking as opposed to an old fat fuck?? LOL.

I have had hundreds of providers tell me that the better looking you are and the younger you are, the more you will receive. For example: A handsome well built young guy in his 20's. Mid 30's comes in and sees a girl. Does she accommodate him more easily than she would an old fat fuck that smells like my grandfather's 1956 Buick Special? (Broderick Crawford from the old Highway Patrol TV show). It is all about the Benjamin's, so, I will assume that even an old fat fuck in his 50's, 60's and beyond may receive the same treatment, but at a far greater cost. The young gets BBFS for 300-400 while Broderick Crawford has to pay much, much more.

Balls.

BallsDeep7
04-30-22, 11:59
I have been here a few times over and have always been well cared for. I saw a few girls here that were very pretty and spinner type providers. Sunny and Mya were my personal favorites. 200-400 for most everything. BBFS is available, too. Mid 20's and their English, as usual was awful. The mamasan at the desk is friendly. The bathroom was clean and fully stocked with paper towels, cleaning utensils and lots of soap. The times that I came in I was asked to pick a girl from the group that was sitting in the "lounge" area. Made me feel like I was back in Bangkok! LOL.

Balls.

JackLyons1967
04-30-22, 15:47
I have been here a few times over and have always been well cared for. I saw a few girls here that were very pretty and spinner type providers. Sunny and Mya were my personal favorites. 200-400 for most everything. BBFS is available, too. Mid 20's and their English, as usual was awful. The mamasan at the desk is friendly. The bathroom was clean and fully stocked with paper towels, cleaning utensils and lots of soap. The times that I came in I was asked to pick a girl from the group that was sitting in the "lounge" area. Made me feel like I was back in Bangkok! LOL..BD7 you are a very busy man. And you must be independently wealthy or have hit the lottery.

HappyDave
04-30-22, 16:35
I have been here a few times over and have always been well cared for. I saw a few girls here that were very pretty and spinner type providers. Sunny and Mya were my personal favorites. 200-400 for most everything. BBFS is available, too. Mid 20's and their English, as usual was awful. The mamasan at the desk is friendly. The bathroom was clean and fully stocked with paper towels, cleaning utensils and lots of soap. The times that I came in I was asked to pick a girl from the group that was sitting in the "lounge" area. Made me feel like I was back in Bangkok! LOL.

Balls.Can you clear your box.

Mattis1775
04-30-22, 16:59

Balls.So for 400 you get "mostly" everything? I don't get it and BB is available, which means another 100-200? I know that Thai is already overpriced and can't imagine what was provided for the 400. I would only guess a steam session, table shower, massage and the full final package. If that's true, it sounds like a true Hollywood treatment. Love to hear more.

Rupert 2
04-30-22, 19:42
Just for mail box maintenance.

All clear Roopster!

MrBologna
04-30-22, 20:51
Has anyone experienced providers that will treat you better if you are young and good looking as opposed to an old fat fuck?? LOL.

I have had hundreds of providers tell me that the better looking you are and the younger you are, the more you will receive. For example: A handsome well built young guy in his 20's. Mid 30's comes in and sees a girl. Does she accommodate him more easily than she would an old fat fuck that smells like my grandfather's 1956 Buick Special? (Broderick Crawford from the old Highway Patrol TV show). It is all about the Benjamin's, so, I will assume that even an old fat fuck in his 50's, 60's and beyond may receive the same treatment, but at a far greater cost. The young gets BBFS for 300-400 while Broderick Crawford has to pay much, much more.

Balls.I think it is safe to say that no matter how you look, if you smell like your grandfathers 1956 Buick Special. Your paying more no matter what. Might not be Ageism. LOL.

Skele
04-30-22, 23:38
Was in the area H2 O town and decided to pop into Mindful. Jessica was the provider. Good looking probably late 30's / early 40's, not a spinner but not chubby, very nicely put together, decent ass for a Asian and small Cs. Meh massage, but was very good on the tease. Flip nude HJ, roaming everywhere but no touching below. Ass / Tits were gtg. Technigue was good, she tried everything from slow to fast, pressing the perineum, junior was just having a off day, not her fault she tried for the whole time. Even told me to blow on her tits, oh well just wasnt happening. A for effort I guess 40 to the house /80 tip.

Mattis1775
05-01-22, 14:26
I stopped writing to members unless I've spoken to them before. Most don't respond back or it's full. I'm still waiting for a member to talk more about this Brighton AMP that he got BBFS and others in the thread are asking as well. I understand that you don't want to divulge too much information to protect the business. But, if you're not going to provide enough where we can't contact the business ourselves, then it's worthless information to me. Others may enjoy reading the fantasy. But, I'm not going to chase people around just to know where this place is or a contact information.

BallsDeep7
05-01-22, 15:25
So for 400 you get "mostly" everything? I don't get it and BB is available, which means another 100-200? I know that Thai is already overpriced and can't imagine what was provided for the 400. I would only guess a steam session, table shower, massage and the full final package. If that's true, it sounds like a true Hollywood treatment. Love to hear more.I apologize if I was not clear. Yes, FS is available for 400. You do get everything from this place. I mentioned mostly everything because some will do BBFS and others will not. These Asian girls are all very, very chatty but they are also very territorial. If a guy gives them alot of money, the girl will not likely share that data with the other girls because they want to keep the client to themselves. However, word does seem to get out and if you see another girl that charged you 300 for FS the first few times, but then the next time you see her, the price doubles.

BallsDeep7
05-01-22, 15:47
I have an update from here. I will post later today or tomorrow. Quick note: I saw two young guys in their late 20's to early 30's as I was leaving today. They were there to have a massage and mentioned his name to the girl at the desk as I was walking out. I won't say it here of course, but if you guys were here today at noon message me.

I have a suspicion that they are members on here because a lot of guys that messaged me were interested in trying this place out after my reviews and message exchanges. Pam, April and Nisa worked today.

Balls.

Admin2
05-01-22, 16:59
I have an update from here. I will post later today or tomorrow. Quick note: I saw two young guys in their late 20's to early 30's as I was leaving today. They were there to have a massage and mentioned his name to the girl at the desk as I was walking out. I won't say it here of course, but if you guys were here today at noon message me.

I have a suspicion that they are members on here because a lot of guys that messaged me were interested in trying this place out after my reviews and message exchanges. Pam, April and Nisa worked today.

Balls.Yes, this is probably Asian Yum Yum's new account, it was registered the same day I banned his other one. Yes he's posting a lot. Yes you're probably right. There is a note on this account saying it, this account will never be an unmoderated senior, we will always, and forever review all posts made by this account.

Here's the thing, he's not being a dick, he's going out of his way to not be a dick, so Wiseass and all you other guys who love mixing it up with him, now that you know it's him, if you DON'T put him on your ignore list, you are EXACTLY the same kind of troll he is.

If you know it's him, ignore him, problem solved.

A2

BallsDeep7
05-01-22, 18:39
Went here yesterday afternoon. Looked like a nice place and their ad showed a very nice spa in a nice red brick building off Turnpike Street in Canton. Erica and a small springer spaniel cute little dog (yes, there was a dog at the spa, no shit!) greeted me as I entered. Erica is 5 foot 5 and about 140 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes, not very attractive either. I give her the 80 dollar door fee and was lead to the room (no, the dog did not follow us! I knew from looking at her that she was not Thai. Sure enough, she is Chinese and speaks Mandarin / Cantonese of the Sino-Tibetan tribe. She leaves as I get undressed and get under the sheet. She is wearing jeans and a pullover sweatshirt, with a small pot belly. Erica comes back in and right out of the gate she smells of halitosis which was a huge turnoff. So, I tell her that I need to use the bathroom for a minute. She Leaves, I get dressed and come outside to tell her that I changed my mind. She asked me, "what wong"? I say "rut roh" my dog is sick and that I have to take care of him. LOL. She seemed puzzled. So, I tip her 20 dollars, tell her I will call back to make a future appointment and bust out of there.

Note to travelers: I simply HATE a provider that smells bad. It is disrespectful to the client. I am always showered, shaved and smelling good for the ladies. ALWAYS! Without exception. Body odor of any type is a deal breaker. Sorry, but, I take this hobby very seriously and I show respect to the girls and the girls should be respectful of us as well by being clean and smelling good.

Balls.

Max Walker86
05-01-22, 18:55
I stopped writing to members unless I've spoken to them before. Most don't respond back or it's full. I'm still waiting for a member to talk more about this Brighton AMP that he got BBFS and others in the thread are asking as well. I understand that you don't want to divulge too much information to protect the business. But, if you're not going to provide enough where we can't contact the business ourselves, then it's worthless information to me. Others may enjoy reading the fantasy. But, I'm not going to chase people around just to know where this place is or a contact information. todas: I seen that also its not fair to post but not have a link or a hint to where it is.

BallsDeep7
05-01-22, 19:30
I went in today and saw Pam for a 60 minute massage. Nisa and April were also working today. As I mentioned before Pam is only 26 and very well built; beautiful hair and her skin is silky smooth and warm; very hot ass; muscular, but not too muscular legs and a fairly attractive mug. Pam gives an excellent massage and always does her very best. DM me for more details.

On my way in I saw some extremely beautiful young ladies walking and jogging all over Brookline Avenue, Harvard Street and Commonwealth Avenue. I nearly crashed my SUV checking out all of the delicious vagina's in town! Thank you God, for the beautiful springtime weather which allows us men to enjoy the "fairer sex" that you have provided for our enjoyment!

Balls.

Ogre123
05-01-22, 19:39
After reading nearly all the reports about the infamous Leeza I have decided to make the trip. Any advice or tips before I make this pilgrimage? Feel free to share your Leeza experience below aswell they are fun to read and make me more excited the more detail the better!. Has anybody been able to seduce her?

Dboy111
05-01-22, 19:50
Hey guys any thoughts on this girl she looks really busty? Does anybody use escort alligator? Check her out and let me know what you think.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/massachusetts/boston/80818487

Mmmmmm69
05-01-22, 20:37

Balls.I'll comment on my different experience at the 2 Newton Spas and this Watertown one having been many times.

1. There is no Mamasan or lineup, in fact a rarity anywhere in the Boston area.

2. Most of the women have a good command of the English language, a positive aspect at Thai Spas.

3. I've been going to CHA Ba for many years and they seem to have done well with almost an UTR approach with the same stable group of delightful 5 women including Tammy and the owner. Aside from the veracity re what Tammy offers, [Deleted by Admin]

I do not give a fuck what Tammy and other ladies think about what gets posted on the forum. What I care about is the rules as posted in the Terms of Service, if a post does not violate them then it is a good post.

A2

4. Finally although Thai places are expensive, there's no value in what you claim they offer for FS compared to Chinese massage places (60/160) or agencies such as BTT and BIE.

Electronman
05-02-22, 06:35
I've been reading the massage parlor forum, in preparation of an upcoming visit to Boston in mid-May. Any recommendations for a massage parlor near the Convention Center. I see a number of AMPs in China town, a reasonable walk from the Convention Center, but very few reviews. If nothing is close to the Convention Center, I can always take an Uber to some of the well review AMPs in the surrounding area.

Bishop8891
05-02-22, 08:37

Inside, Ella greeted me without a mask, and I thought she was very pretty. Less cuteness, more hotness, if that makes sense. Her body is fine. Ass is a bit flat for my taste though. Angela's is better. Personality wise, I found her very welcoming and outgoing, and she also speaks pretty good English (although her pronunciation is difficult to understand sometimes). Maybe it was all an act but I just didn't see the negative side to her attitude that previous posters mentioned.

For the massage itself, she first told me that she had another customer waiting so we could only do 45 minutes. That was fine with me, so I paid. 5. Then she began massaging my back and making small talk, and very quickly the tease began on my ass and crack, similar to Angela's style, but she didn't offer to stick her finger inside (which I was fine with). She continued with more extensive teasing that was some of the best I have experienced and almost caused me to pop right away. But I held on until the flip, by which point I was at full mast and almost ready to explode. However, Ella is really skillful at prolonging the experience, and she went nice and slow and sensual as she stroked me to an extremely satisfying finish. I was very impressed with her skills, and she seems to know she's talented. Something about her I found very sexy and part of that is probably her confidence.

I should mention that for some reason she didn't offer to take off her clothes, and I didn't ask. I did roam OTC on top and bottom.

After she cleaned me up with a hot towel, she asked me if it was ok to stop at 30 minutes (we had just passed the 30 minute mark). That was fine with me because I had already finished but a bit annoying because I do enjoy the post-finish relaxation time. She gave me. 1 back so total fee to the house was. 4. She didn't ask for a tip but I gave her. 6 in recognition of her skills, and she was grateful.

So all in all, a very positive experience. Honestly hard for me to decide who I would see again if I could choose only one, Ella or Angela. I guess I'll have to see both again!Ella is hands down the best! She makes every massage very enjoyable. She really puts in the effort to massage you and then her tease is phenomenal. She takes her time and really builds the feeling until climax and beyond.

JohnReid
05-02-22, 09:44
For those that remember Relax pa on Edgell Road in Framingham, the sign at the street is still up.

However, the spa itself has been reborn as:

A Church.

From Sinner to Savior. Amen.

ChipJohnson001
05-02-22, 10:27

Balls.I don't think this is a hard and fast rule, but put yourself in their shoes. If the client is attractive and fit, touching them or being touched by them is going to be more enjoyable. I don't know if it would make a huge difference, and it would depend on the provider, but logically they are going to require less $$ and be more into the session if having sexual contact with the person is more enjoyable. I know of one provider who I have had uniquely different experiences with (both in terms of $$ and services) than others based on their reviews. She finds me attractive, and told me as much in our third session, not in the 'you so strong' BS way, but genuinely. So, yes, there is some truth to that.

We all know being friendly helps too.

BallsDeep7
05-02-22, 10:40
I don't think this is a hard and fast rule, but put yourself in their shoes. If the client is attractive and fit, touching them or being touched by them is going to be more enjoyable. I don't know if it would make a huge difference, and it would depend on the provider, but logically they are going to require less $$ and be more into the session if having sexual contact with the person is more enjoyable. I know of one provider who I have had uniquely different experiences with (both in terms of $$ and services) than others based on their reviews. She finds me attractive, and told me as much in our third session, not in the 'you so strong' BS way, but genuinely. So, yes, there is some truth to that.

We all know being friendly helps too.Attitude goes a long way as we all know. A guy older or younger, can be unattractive but if he has a great attitude and is friendly with the girls then he can overcome some shortcomings. I had a provider in Providence that told me she had an 80 year old client in Boston that she saw every two weeks. He was a little guy but with a lot of energy, according to her.

Sasuke9015
05-02-22, 11:39
Saw Angela for an hour. Paid the house 65. Angela looks amazing, can basic conversation and gives a very sensual massage. Lot of attention to junior, perineum and the ass. Had heard in an earlier review that prostate massage was offered, but Angela did not offer it to me (maybe cause it was my 1st time). On the flip, nude HJ with more attention to the perineum and ass. No FIV said she was on her period. She kept stroking even after I came and made sure each and every drop was attracted. On the whole 65 to house and 80 for nude HJ.

DirtyCostello
05-02-22, 12:38
RM has the address of Diva the same as 2 D. Also says table shower is available. Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

Wiseass
05-02-22, 21:39
Saw Angela for an hour. Paid the house 65. Angela looks amazing, can basic conversation and gives a very sensual massage. Lot of attention to junior, perineum and the ass. Had heard in an earlier review that prostate massage was offered, but Angela did not offer it to me (maybe cause it was my 1st time). On the flip, nude HJ with more attention to the perineum and ass. No FIV said she was on her period. She kept stroking even after I came and made sure each and every drop was attracted. On the whole 65 to house and 80 for nude HJ.Angela is always Fun! I get a kick out of her excuse that she was on her period. Anyone that has seen her would know that FIV is forbidden. Nothing personal against you or anyone else, just one of her rules.

KingGhost
05-02-22, 22:00
After reading nearly all the reports about the infamous Leeza I have decided to make the trip. Any advice or tips before I make this pilgrimage? Feel free to share your Leeza experience below aswell they are fun to read and make me more excited the more detail the better!. Has anybody been able to seduce her?I've seen Leeza. Going to run you 140 for the hour. Uses lots of oil. Very sensual massage. Teases the entire time. Very light touch. Couldn't finish in the hour but she went a little over and kinda "milked" me until I did. Not attractive at all but very friendly. Don't think FS is on the menu.

BallsDeep7
05-03-22, 07:24
Just posted this in the non-AMP thread.

In summary. Don't waste your time at the ME in Newton Upper Falls, Dedham or Easton locations. Been to these places and got lucky only once in Dedham with a HE. Went to Dedham this weekend and got zero.

Balls.

CarloIsCrazy87
05-03-22, 10:36

Balls.Of course, wouldn't you?

HeadyTipper
05-03-22, 12:02
I went to Bloom in Randolph recently. I would bet there is zero chance of any fun there, but it was one of the best massages I have had in some time. Jenny or Jessie was her name, I think. A good place to go to or to avoid, depending on your objectives.

Dopplar
05-03-22, 13:14
Anyone know what ever came of the relatively UTR place on Tremont near DTX / CT? Used to be a great spot with no signage that would advertise on various sites that have since gone down. Anyone know if they're still operating?

Mattis1775
05-03-22, 14:26
Just posted this in the non-AMP thread.

In summary. Don't waste your time at the ME in Newton Upper Falls, Dedham or Easton locations. Been to these places and got lucky only once in Dedham with a HE. Went to Dedham this weekend and got zero..I don't know why you'd expect a HE at a well established franchise. What do you think the PR ramifications are if it is known that this place offers such service. The one you got was a rogue therapist that took a huge risk, did it because of the $$, probably massaging under someone else's license or training to have her license. That's if you really got a HE and not bullshitting us.

Ayton
05-03-22, 14:27
Anyone know any AMPs that offer FS. Or at least BJs and what's the damage. Thank you all.

BallsDeep7
05-04-22, 10:27
I don't know why you'd expect a HE at a well established franchise. What do you think the PR ramifications are if it is known that this place offers such service. The one you got was a rogue therapist that took a huge risk, did it because of the $$, probably massaging under someone else's license or training to have her license. That's if you really got a HE and not bullshitting us.You are correct. It may have been a gal that was willing to take risks. I did tip her 100. I went there a few days later and saw an attractive Latina gal. I got nothing at all. The reason why I go to these places once or twice per month is to get a nice legit massage AND to possibly get someone that is ok with giving a few extras. I lived in another city a long time ago and had some success with ME.

I can assure you, Mattis: All of my reviews are 100 per cent verifiable and authentic. PM me and I will be happy to discuss in further detail. I am here to help everyone. Thank you, sir.

Balls.

BallsDeep7
05-04-22, 10:30
Anyone know any AMPs that offer FS. Or at least BJs and what's the damage. Thank you all.PM me my friend and I will give you a list of dozen's of sexy women that will fuck, suck and rim you until you cover their asses, pussies, faces and anus's with your jizz!

Balls.

GoodVibs0515
05-04-22, 11:35
I went in today and saw Pam for a 60 minute massage. Nisa and April were also working today. As I mentioned before Pam is only 26 and very well built; beautiful hair and her skin is silky smooth and warm; very hot ass; muscular, but not too muscular legs and a fairly attractive mug. Pam gives an excellent massage and always does her very best. DM me for more details.

On my way in I saw some extremely beautiful young ladies walking and jogging all over Brookline Avenue, Harvard Street and Commonwealth Avenue. I nearly crashed my SUV checking out all of the delicious vagina's in town! Thank you God, for the beautiful springtime weather which allows us men to enjoy the "fairer sex" that you have provided for our enjoyment!.So I went there today. Professional massage. You leave underwear on. So I left. Not sure what you got or if you even went. [Deleted by Admin]

ScottBoxster
05-04-22, 12:54
I would like to apologize to the forum for my recent complaints / posts about references to "Carly" in different threads, and to Balls Deep. I let my frustration get the best of me, and that is not like me. I try to contribute helpful postings, information about AMPs / massage therapists I have seen, and keep it at that. I apologize to all. I was not sure if this was the right thread to use, but, figured I would give it a try.

I also posted in the General Reports section. I guess he had a far different experience than me at that place. Who am I to question it? I will stick to positive and productive posts.

Thank you, and sorry, again.

Member #6467
05-04-22, 13:22
I'm not from the area I'm from Western Mass but have had Eastern on my rubmap saved for some time now. Happen to be passing through so had my chance. Called ahead and asked for Tina or Tiffany due to previous posts. Told neither of them are there now.

I was greeted by Knocky? I asked her 3 times to repeat her name and that's what so told me and giggled it's a unique name she said.

She's tallish 5'7-5'8. Ok face cute I'd say 30 years old thin for the most part but a little pudge not bad. Cute ass enough pop for a Asian girl. Nice breasts C's I'd say man made but felt real. Pencil eraser nipples.

Back rub for about 10-15 minutes with some oil. She asked if I wanted to flip because I couldn't keep hands off her. Tip was left on dresser so I just pointed no discussion. Top came off nice slow sensual HJ. Slid pants down FIV. Was dry at first started sucking on nipples which she loved! I know because now finger slid in with ease. She stated the dirty talk I popped but remained up had her keep going 2nd pop and she's so impressed asked if I like to eat seafood? LOL she said that's why so much hahah.

Continued massage on front side and was legit. She worked my shoulders and arms very well along with scalp, hands, feet. Felt amazing. She said her necks been stiff the last few days so I gave her a massage and things got heated she asked if I go 3 times I am msaid sure but then she asked for more tip. I'm not tipping more it's already a lot for topless HE.

QuincyFire
05-04-22, 13:49
So, I had the pleasure of seeing two ladies not to long ago. I saw Ava first and then I went back a few days later to see Gina. I was very happy with both providers. Gina is in her mid-30's, small and petite body she is the more attractive one and her English is much better! I have seen Gina 5 times over the past few weeks and she is really good at what she does. DM me for additional data regarding cost, services, etc.I didn't meet Gina so Mabe I'll try again, went to Apple not far from there, Jessica was pretty face had some curves big chest once she pulled up the top. 60/40 I went up the street to scout Asian spa next to Italian market and met Sofie cute but not dead drop gorgeous, she told me the price and gave me a card then put her hand on my crotch and told me to come back. So Mabe that's a good sign, I'll put a big towel down before I sit down so not to bring home a rash.

GoodVibs0515
05-04-22, 14:52

On my way in I saw some extremely beautiful young ladies walking and jogging all over Brookline Avenue, Harvard Street and Commonwealth Avenue. I nearly crashed my SUV checking out all of the delicious vagina's in town! Thank you God, for the beautiful springtime weather which allows us men to enjoy the "fairer sex" that you have provided for our enjoyment!.I went there today and it was a professional massage. Went to room they had me fill out paper work. Then told me to get comfortable and leave underwear on. I walked out of room and told girl I don't think they do what I'm looking for. She said professional massage only. Please leave. So starting to think all your posts per day are bull shit.

NoLogic
05-04-22, 19:41
I went there today and it was a professional massage. Went to room they had me fill out paper work. Then told me to get comfortable and leave underwear on. I walked out of room and told girl I don't think they do what I'm looking for. She said professional massage only. Please leave. So starting to think all your posts per day are bull shit.Did everyone not see the post from AD 2?

He said Asian yum yum made a new account and not to believe his posts, do your homework before acting on new posts.

LincolnBoston
05-04-22, 22:02
Went to ocean middle today. Drew Paula who I think is a new addition. Nice and cute enough. Ok massage but what happened at the end seemed to perplex her. She needs more experience. I won't be the drawing board till then.

Saw summer while trying to settle which room to go into etc. She already seemed to be prepping another monger so I didn't push but god damn that girl is hot!

Place is getting real busy tho!

BallsDeep7
05-04-22, 23:18
Did everyone not see the post from AD 2?

He said Asian yum yum made a new account and not to believe his posts, do your homework before acting on new posts.I am getting beat up by some people who think I am Asian Yum Yum and / or crazy crouton. I swear to everyone as I did previously; I am neither of those two aforementioned individuals. A2 knows my IP address and I have never used a VIP / Proxy.

So, here is my challenge to anyone. I am willing to bet anyone 10,000 dollars that I am not Asian nor Crazy Crouton. The forum can take up a collection to post the money and let A2 hold it in an escrow account. Maybe a trusted Senior Member can hold the money. Heck, if 10,000 dollars is too much to risk let's bet 5,000 dollars. I can positively prove beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt that I am Balls Deep. Again, the problem is that once I proof my identity, A2 may ban me and I do not want that to occur. So, if I am going to get banned, I want to at least cash in on it.

Balls.

Wiseass
05-05-22, 00:56
I didn't meet Gina so Mabe I'll try again, went to Apple not far from there, Jessica was pretty face had some curves big chest once she pulled up the top. 60/40 I went up the street to scout Asian spa next to Italian market and met Sofie cute but not dead drop gorgeous, she told me the price and gave me a card then put her hand on my crotch and told me to come back. So Mabe that's a good sign, I'll put a big towel down before I sit down so not to bring home a rash.If you do try again at Tranquility, you won't get Gina. She left 6 weeks ago, and was replaced by a New Girl by the name of Vivi. Anyone that goes there on a regular basis would know that. So if you make an appointment, ask for Vivi.

SanjiSama
05-05-22, 07:00
Have been to a few FS spots in Virginia. Would you please share FS MPs with rates, provider names and rates in Boston area? If it helps- hygiene, safety and quality of service are my top priorities. Thanks for your help!

BallsDeep7
05-05-22, 09:52
If you do try again at Tranquility, you won't get Gina. She left 6 weeks ago, and was replaced by a New Girl by the name of Vivi. Anyone that goes there on a regular basis would know that. So if you make an appointment, ask for Vivi.Thanks for the heads up Wiseass! Much appreciated. I will try to go see Vivi, I have not been there in a while so I did not know Gina had left. I still have her phone number. Ava may still be there as I already shoved cock into her waiting pussy. LOL.

Do you have any intel on Vivi? I doubt she is the same Vivi that works at Bangkok in Newton. Tranquility is Chinese I think and Bangkok definitely is Thai.

Balls.

BallsDeep7
05-05-22, 10:43
So, I just called there and spoke with a sexy young lady. She said they are open today until 9pm. I heard about this place by some members of this forum. I will check it out and report back.

Balls.

BallsDeep7
05-05-22, 10:50
I have been getting dozens of messages regarding providers who provide varying degrees of service as well as fetishes. I will be posting on here a list of providers and what they have provided to me in the past. Of course, as always, YMMV. But, if you are clean, nice and respectful to these gals, you should enjoy a relatively high degree of success.

I will post this list by no later than Saturday May 7th. Thanks guys for all your messages and request. In spite of a few haters, I sincerely and truly appreciate it. I am always glad to provide great intel on hot, horny, Kegel gripping, lubricating and secreting vaginas!

Balls.

CbrRider
05-05-22, 11:39
Thanks for the heads up Wiseass! Much appreciated. I will try to go see Vivi, I have not been there in a while so I did not know Gina had left. I still have her phone number. Ava may still be there as I already shoved cock into her waiting pussy. LOL.

Do you have any intel on Vivi? I doubt she is the same Vivi that works at Bangkok in Newton. Tranquility is Chinese I think and Bangkok definitely is Thai.

Balls.You got FS at tranquility?

NewGuy666
05-05-22, 11:47
I know a few mongers think Hong should have retired several years ago, but I've been banging her for over 20 years. I'd like to nominate her to Hall of Fame.

MassMonger617
05-05-22, 13:39
Hi all,

I am looking to see if anyone knows where this provider is now. She used to work in Waltham for awhile, maybe until around the first of the year, or a little beyond. She went by "Jessica". I have no idea if she still uses that, but I am hoping someone will recognize her and know where she currently is working. I have some info that needs to be shared with her. She has a very flirtatious personality, and her hair is / was lighter and a little wavy. Not the straight black you typically see.

Thanks in advance for any help.

MM.

LaChevre
05-05-22, 14:51
I know a few mongers think Hong should have retired several years ago, but I've been banging her for over 20 years. I'd like to nominate her to Hall of Fame.The place is kinda creepy, I couldn't even get hard, way to old for me.

She is a very nice lady though.

QuincyFire
05-05-22, 14:53
So, I just called there and spoke with a sexy young lady. She said they are open today until 9pm. I heard about this place by some members of this forum. I will check it out and report back.

Balls.Went by tranquility is the small / short lady vivi. The tall one was all business, Checked out Sunshine stay away nothing nice there.

HighAmperage
05-05-22, 15:23
You got FS at tranquility?Total BS. Tranquility has always been a tight ship. Nothing but standard service.

DimSum21
05-05-22, 16:34
I wanted to see for myself how bad this place has gotten. Both floor, three old hags. It's a shame. Just three years ago, they had younger providers with an full menu. It was the perfect hole in the wall, especially on weekends when the other offices are closed and the building's locked.

DoubleDippin
05-05-22, 17:46
If you do try again at Tranquility, you won't get Gina. She left 6 weeks ago, and was replaced by a New Girl by the name of Vivi. Anyone that goes there on a regular basis would know that. So if you make an appointment, ask for Vivi.What ever became of Ke Ke?

Wiseass
05-05-22, 19:25
What ever became of Ke Ke?Kiki stepped away from the Front Lines many Months ago. She is doing well, just needed more Personal Free Time. Whether She returns, remains to be seen.

Total BS. Tranquility has always been a tight ship. Nothing but standard service.You are Spot on! There isn't even an Ava that works there, or has ever worked there.

FakedP
05-05-22, 20:43
Are you sure you're not thinking of Kiki at tranquility in Weymouth?

Have been to a few FS spots in Virginia. Would you please share FS MPs with rates, provider names and rates in Boston area? If it helps- hygiene, safety and quality of service are my top priorities. Thanks for your help!Go to Rhode Island for that.

HoppyInMass
05-05-22, 21:52
Agreed, Apple in Providence. Worth the trip. From table showers to party time.

Go to Rhode Island for that.

DownWind
05-05-22, 22:09

Balls.Health Ocean is the hottest in the region. The girls are young, hot and ready. They don't haggle. Don't fuck it up with low tip, pay the premium or go somewhere else. Soon enough GPS will set in, until then. Jump on it. Call ahead for appointment, even if only 15 minutes of when you arrive. Park across street on the street. Dw.

Ridgid
05-05-22, 23:05
The place is kinda creepy, I couldn't even get hard, way to old for me.

She is a very nice lady though.Agreed that she's a nice lady but I couldn't get past the smell.

Vintage68
05-06-22, 01:02
I know a few mongers think Hong should have retired several years ago, but I've been banging her for over 20 years. I'd like to nominate her to Hall of Fame.Last time I saw Hong was several years ago and she was already well past her prime. She was giving me one of her infamous Saran Wrap blowies and actually fell asleep with my cock in her mouth. I had to buck my hips a little to wake her up and get her going again like an old clock. Never again.

BallsDeep7
05-06-22, 09:23
Went here a while back and knocked on the door at around 7 pm. Waited for a minute or so. A late 40's, 5'4" 130 pound, Korean type lady comes out and asks if I had an appointment. I said no but that I was interested in a massage, It appeared that she was already giving a massage to another gentlemen and left him to come and answer the door. Anyway, I was a bit turned off by her looks and told her that I would call back the nest day to schedule an appointment. She said ok and I left. She seemed pleasant but a bit too old and rough looking for my taste.

Balls.

BallsDeep7
05-06-22, 09:31
I stopped by here on Tuesday for a quickie. Met by an asian lady, Chinese I believe, in her late 30's. Another younger gal comes out from the back and greets me with a warm smile. I told the mamasan that I want her to massage me (the younger gal of course, LOL).

So, I pay the door fee and was lead into a room down the hall to the left. Long story short; nothing happened. LOL. She gave no hint of any extras. Nice gal and good massage but she made me drape the whole time. Won't be going back.

Of note: Be careful walking down the steps at this place as it is a "garden level" type establishment and is not on the street level.

Balls.

BallsDeep7
05-06-22, 09:48
Much, much appreciate the intel DW. It seems that this is a good place to go to. When I called, the girl seemed very, very friendly and eager to please, LOL. I will report immediately after my visit. I plan on going tomorrow or Sunday. I do tip very, very, very well. Even if I get no extras, I do realize that these are hard working gals and that they rely on tips for their income. Their cut of the house fee is 50% at best.

If there are any other places in Weymouth that are worth the trip, PM me. I live in Needham, so I don't want to drive down there unless I can empty my swollen ball-sac into a pretty gal. LOL.

Thank you.

Balls.

BallsDeep7
05-06-22, 10:46
So, the carousel of "Grand Openings" continues as Bangkok Thai Spa in Newton has once again celebrated their grand opening. Same shit, same girls under different names being rotated from other Thai Spas around Boston. All of the Asian Spas do this and they must think we are idiots. LOL. Owners, please, you don't have to do this we all know the game. How about bring in new ladies as opposed to using the rotation method of attracting clients? I came just visited here and saw a gal that was from another spa I had been to. LOL.

Balls.

ThizzleHats
05-06-22, 11:17
If you do try again at Tranquility, you won't get Gina. She left 6 weeks ago, and was replaced by a New Girl by the name of Vivi. Anyone that goes there on a regular basis would know that. So if you make an appointment, ask for Vivi.

So, I had the pleasure of seeing two ladies not to long ago. I saw Ava first and then I went back a few days later to see Gina. I was very happy with both providers. Gina is in her mid-30's, small and petite body she is the more attractive one and her English is much better! I have seen Gina 5 times over the past few weeks and she is really good at what she does. DM me for additional data regarding cost, services, etc.Just so we're clear who's back. You can always tell when someone posts a lot of already posted info like its new or says "DM for the secret info on a place everybody and their fathers has been to already. ".

QuincyFire
05-06-22, 11:38
Just so we're clear who's back. You can always tell when someone posts a lot of already posted info like its new or says "DM for the secret info on a place everybody and their fathers has been to already. ".When I visit tiffinay at ocean I pay for the hour and leave $14. On the little table she comes back puts the doe in her back pocket then she does her thing, I certainly wouldn't say she works hard I have a wonderful time and leave happy 35 minutes later. As a former fireman and electrician I know about hard work, Tiffany is pulling in a grand a day there tax free so good luck to her and her recent Lexus next to the spa. If they got run out of town she would land on her feet some where else the next day. So have a good time but stop using this form to blow smoke up my ass. Stay safe.

DimSum21
05-06-22, 17:55
I'm considering making the drive out there because this Jessica lady sounds really hot, but some people are warning about LE. Any proof or history a bust is coming?

JackLyons1967
05-06-22, 21:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BallsDeep7
05-07-22, 08:20
I have Gina's number as well as Ava's number. I saw Gina about 5 times at Tranquility. I have not seen or texted her in a while. More than a couple of months or so. I was approximating the last time I went to this place. It's not important exactly when I saw them. The fact is that I did and reported to the forum.

Time is a continuum and relative to the author of a post. A few weeks for people like me could me 6 weeks ten weeks or 12 weeks for others.

Balls.

PoorBill
05-07-22, 08:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

But you calling him out is somehow not a waste of space?

A2

HappyDave
05-07-22, 10:33
BD7 ! It used to be a good source of info here.More I read, tough to tell what is original. That said there is a lot of content in a short period of time. Seems the simplest remedy is BD7 blog, you can subscribe or not and it frees up this thread a little.

CbrRider
05-07-22, 12:50
[Deleted by Admin]

Do not feed the fucking trolls.

A2

BallsDeep7
05-07-22, 17:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

This was you, starting to troll people, better luck next time.

A2

TownMann
05-07-22, 20:40
[Deleted by Admin]

SamysMyth
05-08-22, 07:58
Went her a week or two ago looking to get Sophie. Made appointment and when I arrived some other guy had stolen the session. Don't lie guys just get who ever else is around or wait. Either way I saw the other girl, Mandy I think was the name. Young in 30's or maybe late 20's. Slim wearing scrubs with black hair. Opted for the hour and got the room on the interior which sadly shares a door with the hallway so I heard all the traffic and the daycare down the hall. Her massage was relaxing but was not very much of a tease. Some inner leg rubbing but nothing else really from that. At the end she asked if I needed anything more and I said yes, so she asked where and to show her. She giggled and started with a nice slow jerk. It had been awhile so I was pretty quick but she got up on the table and sat opposite me. Damage was. 4 for the HE and. 7 I think for the hour. She was sweet and would prob see her again, but want to get a successful Sophie trip in before I go to Mandy again.Same, same, same. Had some time to fill last night and had the same experience as Packman12 at Sunny Spa. I called ahead for a full hour appointment; when I arrived, another monger had grabbed my late-night spot, but I was asked if I could come back in half an hour, Mandy would be available. I agreed and walked around Brighton center until returning to be met by the scrub wearing, sweet, giggling Mandy (20's-30's, thin, Asian, masked, cute) for half hour. Mandy's okay with OTC, limited teasing, and provides a decent slow end to the night (. 5, . 4). I think I'll wait for Sophie before repeating, however in a pinch I'd see Mandy again.

Aardvarks
05-08-22, 08:00
Two reviews for the price of one.

CB in Tham. Saw Coco again but this time it was much better. Midday on a Wednesday. They were not busy. She was very sweet and wearing an outfit you might go out to a fancy dinner in. Tight black pants and a drapy blouse. I walked in gave her a hug and said so good to see you again! She started smiling and giggling from the start. Then the massage was much more playful and fun. We talked about a lot of things and lots of little jokes and flirting. Upon the flippage I asked to see her face and she took the mask down for a second and IMHO she is very beautiful. For. 8 top up natural Cs bottom down full B sensual handle on the joystick. Much better second (or third visit? They begin to blur.) Pretty sure not much else is available from her though I am now willing to do a few more of these to find out. Total damage was 1. 4.

32's 2nd fl - 5 ish on a Friday. Cici and Lucky. Got Lucky haha. She is one of my favorites and she is not here (in Boston area) often. Knew I was in for a treat by her barely there outfit. Gorgeous body enhanced Cs trimmed B with beauty mark on left cheek (face LOL). Great teasy sensual massage then multiple positions with downward barking dog as my favorite to climax. Total damage was 2. Sigh I didn't get her # again. No idea how long she is here but she is Top 5 for me in my lengthy mongering experience. Can really deliver a Hoover like experience and take a kilogramming.

TableTops
05-08-22, 11:02
Anybody ever try bodyrubdreamgirl.com.

Scep14
05-08-22, 20:29
Anyone know where Michelle who was recently at Eastern went? She was there as recently as March.

Jared260
05-09-22, 10:16
I'm considering making the drive out there because this Jessica lady sounds really hot, but some people are warning about LE. Any proof or history a bust is coming?Was there last week. Two MPs, one was also manager / mamasan. Neither were named Jessica. Got a very good LMT level massage and skilled basic, with a couple of minutes of complementary four hand before it got busy. Neither was what you would consider hot. More like friendly and solicitous. Via conversation through the walls, mamasan tells another monger that there is new management. Truth or just the changing the names game for LE? Who knows. This place has changed over many times in the past years, but the location and interior has remained. If you are making the drive, the front door opens onto a busy street with open sight lines for a half mile or more. Inside, rooms have open of a couple feet gaps at the ceiling. No sound isolation, whispers and all else easily travel. Ok time; worth a special trip from in town though for this location and current staff configuration, a road dog might say yes, the practical traveler might invest closer to home.

KingJag
05-09-22, 11:10
I stopped by to see Summer yesterday for a 30 minute massage. She was very very thin and not too attractive in my view. She took me to a room and on the way, Tiffany was coming out from another room wiping her hands with a paper towel. Gross! Tiffany was also very very thin and ok looking, but not very pretty at all. I went to the bathroom to wash up first and as I was in the bathroom, I thought that this wasn't for me. I prefer women with much more meat on the bone. Not fat, of course but at least with some curves. The girls were maybe 100 pounds a piece. Mid-late 30's. Dark brown hair and brown eyes.

KingJag.

DirtyCostello
05-09-22, 11:59
Been wanting to try a TS forever. Is there anywhere in Boston or Weymouth that has one? Preferably, a good one. PM is fine or post it here. Thanks.

T Man Boston
05-09-22, 12:51
Anybody ever try bodyrubdreamgirl.com.She was discussed many times here. The search feature is your friend, but here are a few pointers:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3720-Escort-Reports&p=5899803#post5899803.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3720-Escort-Reports&p=5899562#post5899562.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8160-Non-Asian-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5826747#post5826747.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8160-Non-Asian-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5784682#post5784682.

Jared260
05-09-22, 14:31
So I went there today. Professional massage. You leave underwear on. So I left. Not sure what you got or if you even went. All of this and previous post is correct. New customers fill out paperwork with medical background, problem areas and contact information. Underwear on, which is weird at all and especially for a Thai place, not even the legit places require this. It is Thai massage on a table not floor mattress. Massage is good but pricey for legit. They might have a built in customer base because they are situated in a very large residential housing complex. Not worth it for what you don't get, plus what you do get.

Mattis1775
05-09-22, 16:01
All of this and previous post is correct. New customers fill out paperwork with medical background, problem areas and contact information. Underwear on, which is weird at all and especially for a Thai place, not even the legit places require this. It is Thai massage on a table not floor mattress. Massage is good but pricey for legit. They might have a built in customer base because they are situated in a very large residential housing complex. Not worth it for what you don't get, plus what you do get.Thai in general is expensive and not worth it unless you're into the Thai massage of elbows and knees. Not really my thing, I prefer the deep pressure and glide of Chinese women. Sometimes, Thai women's massage hurts.

DimSum21
05-09-22, 16:06
Was there last week. Two MPs, one was also manager / mamasan. Neither were named Jessica. Got a very good LMT level massage and skilled basic, with a couple of minutes of complementary four hand before it got busy. Neither was what you would consider hot. More like friendly and solicitous. Via conversation through the walls, mamasan tells another monger that there is new management. Truth or just the changing the names game for LE? Who knows. This place has changed over many times in the past years, but the location and interior has remained. If you are making the drive, the front door opens onto a busy street with open sight lines for a half mile or more. Inside, rooms have open of a couple feet gaps at the ceiling. No sound isolation, whispers and all else easily travel. Ok time; worth a special trip from in town though for this location and current staff configuration, a road dog might say yes, the practical traveler might invest closer to home.Did either of them have huge, but apparently fake tits? If not, then I won't bother visiting.

Momo2
05-09-22, 16:08
I stopped by to see Summer yesterday for a 30 minute massage. She was very very thin and not too attractive in my view. She took me to a room and on the way, Tiffany was coming out from another room wiping her hands with a paper towel. Gross! Tiffany was also very very thin and ok looking, but not very pretty at all. I went to the bathroom to wash up first and as I was in the bathroom, I thought that this wasn't for me. I prefer women with much more meat on the bone. Not fat, of course but at least with some curves. The girls were maybe 100 pounds a piece. Mid-late 30's. Dark brown hair and brown eyes.

KingJag.KJ. I am going to watch out for your next reviews as I would like to see who you will consider above average or good looking. As this is your first review under this name, I have nothing to judge you by. These ladies are above average in looks and both of them deliver a sensual experience. You are right they are both slender in their mid 30's. So if you decided they were not your cup of tea, where did you end up going?

Mattis1775
05-09-22, 16:24
Been wanting to try a TS forever. Is there anywhere in Boston or Weymouth that has one? Preferably, a good one. PM is fine or post it here. Thanks.TS is not all that made up to be. It's basically, a shower on a table with you on it. They don't slowly touch you, caress you or anything erotic. It's get on, they put on the soap, clean you like a baby, water, wash and get out. They're also clothed with rain boots on when they do it. So, it's not like what you watch on porn where they are nude in there with you. A TS is best 5-minutes or less.

CbrRider
05-09-22, 18:06

KingJag.I'm just going to leave this here.

It's me, Balls!! LOL.

I just wanted to tell you I have a new user name. LOL. I am sending you a PM because I think I can trust you. I am going to make an announcement to the Forum and hope that A2 does not ban me before I do. LOL. Thanks for having my back on this. I appreciate it very much. I am not AYY or CrazyCrouton or anyone else. I am a former user that posted in a different Forum in another state. I became too popular for A2 and he banned me because he thought I was trying to create my own "Brand". LOL.

The Forum was in Orlando, Florida. My name was JaguarXF. I had almost 1,000 reviews. Guys knew I was the "King" and they all enjoyed my reviews. A few hated me out of jealousy, but, I did not give a fuck! LOL. Please, check out the Banned section of the Orlando Forum under "Jags Sandbox Relentless Self Promoter and Pain in MY Ass". LOL. You cana Google JaguarXF USA Sex Guide and you will see all of my reviews.

I moved here 8 years ago and did not begin posting reviews again until 2 weeks ago.

Thanks.

Balls.

HappyDave
05-09-22, 19:00
TS is not all that made up to be. It's basically, a shower on a table with you on it. They don't slowly touch you, caress you or anything erotic. It's get on, they put on the soap, clean you like a baby, water, wash and get out. They're also clothed with rain boots on when they do it. So, it's not like what you watch on porn where they are nude in there with you. A TS is best 5-minutes or less.Best table I had was pleasant in RI, almost blew on the table. She spent a lot of time getting my ass clean. That lead to a rim job using a condom on her tongue and stroking the twig and berries until I blew one of the largest and longest load of my life. She was older but man did she know what she was doing.

QuincyFire
05-09-22, 20:02
I'm just going to leave this here.

It's me, Balls!! LOL.

I just wanted to tell you I have a new user name. LOL. I am sending you a PM because I think I can trust you. I am going to make an announcement to the Forum and hope that A2 does not ban me before I do. LOL. Thanks for having my back on this. I appreciate it very much. I am not AYY or CrazyCrouton or anyone else. I am a former user that posted in a different Forum in another state. I became too popular for A2 and he banned me because he thought I was trying to create my own "Brand". LOL.

The Forum was in Orlando, Florida. My name was JaguarXF. I had almost 1,000 reviews. Guys knew I was the "King" and they all enjoyed my reviews. A few hated me out of jealousy, but, I did not give a fuck! LOL. Please, check out the Banned section of the Orlando Forum under "Jags Sandbox Relentless Self Promoter and Pain in MY Ass". LOL. You cana Google JaguarXF USA Sex Guide and you will see all of my reviews.

I moved here 8 years ago and did not begin posting reviews again until 2 weeks ago.

Thanks.

Balls.Another clown.

Matt0682
05-09-22, 21:47
Hey guys new here. Does anyone know any Boston MP's where the ladies DpThrt.

ThizzleHats
05-09-22, 21:50
Best table I had was pleasant in RI, almost blew on the table. She spent a lot of time getting my ass clean. That lead to a rim job using a condom on her tongue and stroking the twig and berries until I blew one of the largest and longest load of my life. She was older but man did she know what she was doing.

TS is not all that made up to be. It's basically, a shower on a table with you on it. They don't slowly touch you, caress you or anything erotic. It's get on, they put on the soap, clean you like a baby, water, wash and get out. They're also clothed with rain boots on when they do it. So, it's not like what you watch on porn where they are nude in there with you. A TS is best 5-minutes or less.I've had both ends of this spectrum, for sure. In Flushing it was a porno experience, sliding, sucking, blowing in her mouth, rimming, etc. Last time I was at 1021 it was like being at a carwash and I was the car. She just bossed me around and scrubbed trying to get it done ASAP. That TS room sucks, being a shower curtain away from someone else. Going to pass on that from now on for sure.

Jimmy Pratt
05-09-22, 22:55
Been wanting to try a TS forever. Is there anywhere in Boston or Weymouth that has one? Preferably, a good one. PM is fine or post it here. Thanks.Read the Lowell thread. Specifically this post:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8093-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5910444&viewfull=1#post5910444

JP.

EMonkey
05-09-22, 23:33
I finally got some free time so I went CT to visit Lisa, she told me that things were slow and last year was much better, she provably won't return soon after she goes back to NY.

Also some one throw a live size Sx doll close buy so it was funny too see people's reaction LOL.

MySeven1
05-10-22, 00:10
Months ago, before all this discussion began, I went there to check it out, and went twice. The massages are GREAT. Highly professional. The underwear thing feels very constricting and hot and does seem unusual even for legit, so that's kind of a breaker. I would note that Pam seems to have reviews on RM, but I don't have access to same. I don't know if those are faux reports as well. I have to admit that it's interesting that our friend does have very accurate info concerning the names of the masseuses, based on Yelp reviews. So he's apparently a reg if nothing else. I'm still wondering if Pam is UTR but who knows.

Anyone have any info on shops on Newbury Street? There are a bunch, but seemingly legit all round. At this point, I'm really look for nothing other than legit +, not a whole of stuff on top of that. As has been pointed out on this board, that seems like a unicorn, other than one home-based provider who has moved away in Cambridge. If anyone does have info, I think DM might be way to go, as such places would not want publicity or a lot of people streaming in. The Thai place in Brookline would certainly fall into that category -- I shudder at what they must have gone through over the past couple of weeks.

All of this and previous post is correct. New customers fill out paperwork with medical background, problem areas and contact information. Underwear on, which is weird at all and especially for a Thai place, not even the legit places require this. It is Thai massage on a table not floor mattress. Massage is good but pricey for legit. They might have a built in customer base because they are situated in a very large residential housing complex. Not worth it for what you don't get, plus what you do get.

HappyDave
05-10-22, 08:55
I've had both ends of this spectrum, for sure. In Flushing it was a porno experience, sliding, sucking, blowing in her mouth, rimming, etc. Last time I was at 1021 it was like being at a carwash and I was the car. She just bossed me around and scrubbed trying to get it done ASAP. That TS room sucks, being a shower curtain away from someone else. Going to pass on that from now on for sure.I found some of the girls give a little bit of pouty face if you refuse the TS. There about to get intimate with you, they want you to be as clean as possible. They also seem to give you a quick once over in the shower to see if you have signs of anything. I never refuse the TS but often refuse the hot box, hate to get sticky after I get all clean. But at the east it was a great way to check out the talent as they lube up and grabbed covers at the counter. Oh I miss that place.

Sounds
05-10-22, 09:34
I have to admit that it's interesting that our friend does have very accurate info concerning the names of the masseuses, based on Yelp reviews. So he's apparently a reg if nothing else. Or he also reads Yelp and got his information from there.

CbrRider
05-10-22, 09:38
I'm just going to leave this here.

It's me, Balls!! LOL.

Thanks.

Balls.Just to clarify because the PM didn't copy over the way I thought it would, this is a PM I got from KingJag aka Balls aka AYY. People are now sending me PMs thinking I am Balls or KingJag. I was just trying to let people know that KingJag is just more BS. No more, no less.

HappyDave
05-10-22, 09:45
Just to clarify because the PM didn't copy over the way I thought it would, this is a PM I got from KingJag aka Balls aka AYY. People are now sending me PMs thinking I am Balls or KingJag. I was just trying to let people know that KingJag is just more BS. No more, no less.I got the same PM. When balls was less than a couple days posting his mail box was full. Only way that happens is from mass sending I guess. In any event both profiles are on my ignore list now. Always have been and always will be this type on the site, just hope I learn how to catch on faster to what's up and save some time.

Aluver
05-10-22, 09:55
TS is not all that made up to be. It's basically, a shower on a table with you on it. They don't slowly touch you, caress you or anything erotic. It's get on, they put on the soap, clean you like a baby, water, wash and get out. They're also clothed with rain boots on when they do it. So, it's not like what you watch on porn where they are nude in there with you. A TS is best 5-minutes or less.Mattis you've been around a long time, I'm surprised you never had a TS table glide from Penny or Sunny in the golden age of 1021. I, and I'm sure ever other monger from that era, miss those days. But at the right place with the right provider a TS can be wonderful. Where that might be in 2022, I don't know though but if I was to start looking for a good TS I'd hit 1020 in RI.

Matt0682
05-10-22, 10:01
Hey guys wondering if anyone has had any xp with mp's where the masseuse can dpthrt.

KashkaiBoy
05-10-22, 10:11
Mattis you've been around a long time, I'm surprised you never had a TS table glide from Penny or Sunny in the golden age of 1021. I, and I'm sure ever other monger from that era, miss those days. But at the right place with the right provider a TS can be wonderful. Where that might be in 2022, I don't know though but if I was to start looking for a good TS I'd hit 1020 in RI.Yea, straight up some of my best AMP experiences have involved TS. The scene in NYC has many establishments that offer TS and I've had providers get up all manner of sexy naughty fun -- short of FS -- in the TS room. My fave, which has happened many times to me including at the old Wvrly h2 o establishment, is when the provider hikes up their skirt and climbs onto the table ostensibly to wash your legs but then ends up in a 69 show with their raw muff in your face. I've also had a bit of raw humping on my hard rod, lots of play and teasing. But it's true that not all establishments use the TS for play -- I've also had disappointing TS experiences where nothing has happened other than being splashed with a bucket.

KingJag
05-10-22, 10:12
After I left HO I went to Tranquility and saw two ladies. One was Vivi and the other was Anna. Both gals were about 5'5" and 125 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. Nicely built though, IMHO Anna had the better body. They offered a 4 hand, but, I really liked Ava as she was more attractive, IMHO. She lead me upstairs and into the room on the right where I had previously fucked Gina many times into the next zip code. LOL. Ava was even more attractive up close. Without getting into too much detail, I can say it was money well spent. 60 dollar door fee plus a nice, ahem, "tip". PM for the rest.

KingJag.

KingJag
05-10-22, 10:16
Stopped by here to see one of my ATF's. The ladyboy was there but not one of my ATF's that I was looking for. Mickey the ladyboy is very nice but, I don't "roll" that way.

A woman that was just pulling in to visit the nail salon next to RTS gave me a funny look as I was entering. Lolol.

KingJag.

KingJag
05-10-22, 10:19
I just received a PM from one of our esteemed members suggesting I go a place in Waltham to see a thicker gal. I prefer thinker, curvy gals.

I will do so and report back immediately.

KingJag.

Mattis1775
05-10-22, 11:20
Mattis you've been around a long time, I'm surprised you never had a TS table glide from Penny or Sunny in the golden age of 1021. I, and I'm sure ever other monger from that era, miss those days. But at the right place with the right provider a TS can be wonderful. Where that might be in 2022, I don't know though but if I was to start looking for a good TS I'd hit 1020 in RI.I've learned a lot of 1021 from you guys, a bit far for me. But, definitely should give it a try. Yeah, had a couple of TS and wasn't impressed. Basically, a clothed wash down with crazy water temperatures, not my thing I guess. I always want control of the water in the shower. LOL. You're getting me more intrigued about this 1021. If I visit, I'll definitely report. Thanks guys.

Mattis1775
05-10-22, 11:25
I finally got some free time so I went CT to visit Lisa, she told me that things were slow and last year was much better, she provably won't return soon after she goes back to NY.

Also some one throw a live size Sx doll close buy so it was funny too see people's reaction LOL.You should post this in the Chinatown thread, it's been quiet in there since I last posted about 40 Harrison 2 B former Diva Spa. Haven't been to that Green Door in like a long time, maybe over five years. CT hasn't been the same, use to be the go-to place for HE. But, with these suburban areas that offer much more and larger rooms, CT will be the thing of the past. But, still a go-to place if I'm in town, definitely a stop if I'm there. Those places must've taken a huge hit during COVID, especially a lot of businessmen that worked in the downtown area, went there for a quick release and back to their stressful jobs. Must've been great to work in downtown. LOL.

Griswold
05-10-22, 14:22
Penny, the one who took over for Aiko, has reemerged in Chinatown. She is with one other provider far down Harrison. She says she is not advertising, and is only contacting prior customers individually to let them know she is in business. The good part is that her techniques are still the same (look back at prior reviews for details). 40 for hh, plus standard tips. Therein lies the problem. I reserved the half hour. There was no clock in the room, but it felt very fast. She had me flip quickly, and went for the finish quickly. When I was getting dressed, I looked at my watch and saw that I had only been there 15 minutes (including undressing and dressing). I pointed out to her that we had only been there for 15 minutes. She blamed me, saying I finished too fast. Even if that's true, she should have continued to massage me for the full time. On the way out, since she shorted me 50%, I returned the favor. She said the full tip is 40. I said I leave the full tip for the full time, but since I only received half of what I paid for, I was only leaving half. She told me not to come back. No problem at all.

EarlSandwich
05-10-22, 21:14
Penny, the one who took over for Aiko, has reemerged in Chinatown. She is with one other provider far down Harrison. She says she is not advertising, and is only contacting prior customers individually to let them know she is in business. The good part is that her techniques are still the same (look back at prior reviews for details). 40 for hh, plus standard tips. Therein lies the problem. I reserved the half hour. There was no clock in the room, but it felt very fast. She had me flip quickly, and went for the finish quickly. When I was getting dressed, I looked at my watch and saw that I had only been there 15 minutes (including undressing and dressing). I pointed out to her that we had only been there for 15 minutes. She blamed me, saying I finished too fast. Even if that's true, she should have continued to massage me for the full time. On the way out, since she shorted me 50%, I returned the favor. She said the full tip is 40. I said I leave the full tip for the full time, but since I only received half of what I paid for, I was only leaving half. She told me not to come back. No problem at all.Is this the same Penny that was at green tea in south end?

Mattis1775
05-10-22, 21:30
Penny, the one who took over for Aiko, has reemerged in Chinatown. She is with one other provider far down Harrison. She says she is not advertising, and is only contacting prior customers individually to let them know she is in business. The good part is that her techniques are still the same (look back at prior reviews for details). 40 for hh, plus standard tips. Therein lies the problem. I reserved the half hour. There was no clock in the room, but it felt very fast. She had me flip quickly, and went for the finish quickly. When I was getting dressed, I looked at my watch and saw that I had only been there 15 minutes (including undressing and dressing). I pointed out to her that we had only been there for 15 minutes. She blamed me, saying I finished too fast. Even if that's true, she should have continued to massage me for the full time. On the way out, since she shorted me 50%, I returned the favor. She said the full tip is 40. I said I leave the full tip for the full time, but since I only received half of what I paid for, I was only leaving half. She told me not to come back. No problem at all.Is this Penny on the 2nd floor on Kneeland? She use to work with an older therapist? If it is, I haven't seen her in years. She's sneaky as she tries to maximize the tip. I've done CFS on occasion as she charges 150 on top of the door fee. There are times when I just want a handy to save money. Even after I said just the hand, she puts on a condom and sits on me. Now, she's expecting another 100 as I give her 40-60 for a handy. I told her I only have 100. She took it and said next time, pay me the difference. I never returned. Pretty woman with a hot body. But, just a bit overpriced.

MrHornBall
05-11-22, 07:25
Went to try Ocean, but when I got there, the kids and parents were all coming out from across the street so decided to try another place. Went down to Sunshine. No one was there, easy parking. Greeted by a slim woman, looked to be around late 30's early 40's. Got the hr. I like my massages on the harder side and her technique was good. When she got to working my lower half, lots of teasing. No rush and really teased everything and little light spanking. On the flip, no negotiation, just whispered " I take care you, you take care me". Pull up bra for some very nice shaped natural B / Cs. While taking care of junior, she teased my butt some more and then gave me prostate massage too. The prostate massage was ok. Felt like she was fingering around, but when she did touch it, it was good. Finished up and she wiped me down with hot towel. Got dressed and tipped her. She hugged and kissed me some more and I was on my way. Total damage. 6 +. 8.

GoodVibs0515
05-11-22, 08:47
After I left HO I went to Tranquility and saw two ladies. One was Vivi and the other was Anna. Both gals were about 5'5" and 125 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. Nicely built though, IMHO Anna had the better body. They offered a 4 hand, but, I really liked Ava as she was more attractive, IMHO. She lead me upstairs and into the room on the right where I had previously fucked Gina many times into the next zip code. LOL. Ava was even more attractive up close. Without getting into too much detail, I can say it was money well spent. 60 dollar door fee plus a nice, ahem, "tip". PM for the rest.

KingJag.Kingjag.

Can you pm me details? Never had much luck with Gina other the CBJ so seeing if Ava does more?

MySeven1
05-11-22, 11:26
Penny is a nice person but old and tired. At one point gave pretty good massages and was kind of a nice person to spend time with. Interpersonally or tip-wise I have never had any issues, but this report is also not greatly surprising. Longtime location was second floor on Kneeland. I don't think she was ever affiliated with Aiko, who was a professional masseuse. As others have pointed out, COVID and other factors have left CT a shell of its former self. Very depressing scene. If anyone knows different it would be great to hear. Also, if any one has info on Chaba in Newton I'd appreciate a DM.

Penny, the one who took over for Aiko, has reemerged in Chinatown. She is with one other provider far down Harrison. She says she is not advertising, and is only contacting prior customers individually to let them know she is in business. The good part is that her techniques are still the same (look back at prior reviews for details). 40 for hh, plus standard tips. Therein lies the problem. I reserved the half hour. There was no clock in the room, but it felt very fast. She had me flip quickly, and went for the finish quickly. When I was getting dressed, I looked at my watch and saw that I had only been there 15 minutes (including undressing and dressing). I pointed out to her that we had only been there for 15 minutes. She blamed me, saying I finished too fast. Even if that's true, she should have continued to massage me for the full time. On the way out, since she shorted me 50%, I returned the favor. She said the full tip is 40. I said I leave the full tip for the full time, but since I only received half of what I paid for, I was only leaving half. She told me not to come back. No problem at all.

PSmith
05-11-22, 12:02
Are there any massage parlors in Billerica on route 3 A that provide atleast hand release? Or route 3 A between 495 and 95. DM me please. Thanks.

EzeeBee
05-11-22, 13:59
Is this Penny on the 2nd floor on Kneeland? She use to work with an older therapist? If it is, I haven't seen her in years. She's sneaky as she tries to maximize the tip. I've done CFS on occasion as she charges 150 on top of the door fee. There are times when I just want a handy to save money. Even after I said just the hand, she puts on a condom and sits on me. Now, she's expecting another 100 as I give her 40-60 for a handy. I told her I only have 100. She took it and said next time, pay me the difference. I never returned. Pretty woman with a hot body. But, just a bit overpriced.I hated that second floor setup, could hear people walking up and down the hallways. Always had a good time though.

Johnson686
05-11-22, 15:22
Went to Great Rd in Bedford for the first time. Not crazy about the location because you have to walk inside a small office building and ring the bell, then stand there in the hallway until someone comes to the door.

Drew a cute young thing, name sounded like Bella, hard to tell really how pretty her face was because she wore a mask the entire time. But the body was good, with some natural Cs popping out of a top that was zipped down to show cleavage.

Took the hour for 70, asked for medium, her medium felt fairly strong to me, but it was a good massage. Tease lasted at least 5 minutes and was nice. After the flip we negotiated a bit, I couldn't get her to agree to a BBBJ, so we agreed on topless HJ. She pulled up her shirt and I started suckling on those Cs while she cranked away. She was going too fast so I asked her to slow down. She took instruction well, slowed it down, and used 2 hands. Really good technique which had me popping pretty quickly.

Note to self: don’t take the small water bottle if you want to appear discreet walking out of the office building.

Total damage 70 + 80 = 150.

Scraggy
05-11-22, 15:34
Years ago, I met Summer at 1060 and right away figured she'd be my ATF. And "poof" she's gone. Well, she's reappeared at 732 and my early impression was absolutely correct. She's adorable, sweet and has top notch massage skills and a real sensual touch. A real stand-out, for sure. Absolutely not a clock-watcher, delivers every minute of the session but it's so terrific I wish I were there for two hours instead of one (might get a second job.) Standard menu and damage but, for me, superior service deserves superior tip though she's not a haggler, either.

ArchersTarget
05-11-22, 16:29
Are there any massage parlors in Billerica on route 3 A that provide atleast hand release? Or route 3 A between 495 and 95. DM me please. Thanks.Ten minutes down the road and your in Chelmsford and Lowell. Can't get any better than that.

QuincyFire
05-12-22, 11:41
Sunny was fun greeted me dressed like a total hoe I tipped big up front after I got the hour told her I'm not there for masssage she gave me some closed lip kisses and rubbed me up plenty, she offered to kiss me below so I figure that's her thing, I passed, it was a good time just the same. She got her pants off and did the pussy in my face while she beats up junior, which seems to be the standard for let's get this guy off and out of here. Parking out back works fine. For what it's worth I've gotten the same finish at green ocean in Abington on wensday with Angela who is pretty good looking for a Asian, down further is the Thai place across from the Abington fire dept CoCo is nice looking she finished with the 69 hand job also. I tipped a hundo at all three spots. I just wanted to see what the limitations were. Kelli at Hong Kong isn't very good looking but at least it's dark there, I wasn't impressed much by Eva at tranquility she keeps asking how much, how much kinda kills it for me plus when I'm leaving the other girls were way better looking, I went to SS health on bridge st but there was a Asian dude there so I left. Ocean health is still the best option for fun. Stay safe.I stopped in to investigate the Asian lady was taller the sunny but was wearing the same outfit, ripped blue Jean hot pants flannel top tied at the wasit I asked for sunny she say yah you come in it was obvious language was going to be a issue her hair was to her waste she was looking enough I don't like to negotiate with non English speaking people for obvious reasons, Nina on pond street is gone by the way, and the lady at Clinical was ugly. Stay safe.

Sounds
05-12-22, 11:46
I stopped in to investigate the Asian lady was taller the sunny but was wearing the same outfit, ripped blue Jean hot pants flannel top tied at the wasit I asked for sunny she say yah you come in it was obvious language was going to be a issue her hair was to her waste she was looking enough I don't like to negotiate with non English speaking people for obvious reasons, Nina on pond street is gone by the way, and the lady at Clinical was ugly. Stay safe.Sunny is supposed to be back middle of next month.

Herow
05-12-22, 11:49
Since there are so many posts with innuendo and flat out nonsense with the deal "PM me for more" I thought I'd play with a quality tidbit.

Send me something interesting, and I"ll tell those who want to know where former H2 O town Jojo is working right now.

Mattis1775
05-12-22, 13:26
Had the itch this afternoon and drove by NMS. Massive traffic jam and left. Wanted to get a good massage at Mandela and it was booked. Then, decided to go to Bangkok and give it a try in Newton and no walk-ins, appointments only. Didn't look busy. But, screw them.

MrHornBall
05-12-22, 16:18
Traveled the Great Rd. First time here. Didn't now there was a front entrance and went through the back. Lots of parking, out of view from public but giant posters on rear door. Doors are locked, had to ring doorbell and waited for about a minute for someone to open the door. A slim, tallish (for Asian) came and greeted me. Took the hr. Didn't like the environment as the walls are crude and the ceilings open. I can hear the other girl in her rest area watching tv and coughing luggies. Massage was very light, almost non existent. Started teasing after about 10 minutes. So we just flipped. She signaled for HJ or BJ and I went for BJ. She went to get some saran wrap (kind of a killer). She then stripped down, nice perky natural Bs, trimmed under. Started massaging junior to wake him up and stuck her Bs in my mouth. Once hard, she got into 69 position and sat on my face. I dined a little, nice and sweet from whatever gel they applied. When I said I'm about to finished, she got off and finished me off nice and sensually. As I finished though, she aimed junior back at me and sprayed me. Weird experience, but she giggled and said wow so much and you shoot so far. Nice clean up and I was on my way. Dmg was 60+120.

Katokay
05-12-22, 18:26
Since there are so many posts with innuendo and flat out nonsense with the deal "PM me for more" I thought I'd play with a quality tidbit.

Send me something interesting, and I"ll tell those who want to know where former H2 O town Jojo is working right now.Rather pay you a few bucks for info. This forum has turned from a wealth knowledge to non existent.

Finder117
05-12-22, 19:18
Was in Wey recently. Saw a couple providers on 93 wash. Nothing special to look at, normal mid 40's AMP workers.

BBBJ+CIM on the table.

House fee 40 for the half +140 for BBBJCIM. I'd stay away from Candy (I think was her name), her breath was TERRIBLE (she was eating when I arrived and was burping and stuff during the rub).

Mattis1775
05-12-22, 20:38
Was in Wey recently. Saw a couple providers on 93 wash. Nothing special to look at, normal mid 40's AMP workers.

BBBJ+CIM on the table.

House fee 40 for the half +140 for BBBJCIM. I'd stay away from Candy (I think was her name), her breath was TERRIBLE (she was eating when I arrived and was burping and stuff during the rub).Unfortunately, it was most likely fish, tofu or vegetables. Some places, you can smell it as soon as you walk in the door. The funny ones are the pretty young women that probably grew up in the farm or something. They don't mind burping in front of you. One did that like a guy and it surprised the hell out of me. She didn't even flinch or say excuse me. Geesh.

DimSum21
05-12-22, 20:40

BBBJ+CIM on the table.

House fee 40 for the half +140 for BBBJCIM. I'd stay away from Candy (I think was her name), her breath was TERRIBLE (she was eating when I arrived and was burping and stuff during the rub).Should be C0 c0 and K3 lly, they are locals, they've been there forever, I was there maybe 2 months ago. Only K3 lly (the older one) AFAIK will give a BB BJ CIM. I've gotten it for. 8 in the past, but $ last visit.

MathGuy59
05-13-22, 05:46
I have been reading USASG for a long time and I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the great reviews on here. It is truly an excellent source of information on local establishments whereby a gentleman can go for a nice massage and maybe few extras. Recently, I have read a lot on reviews about The Thai House Massage on Pond Street in Brookline. I can say that I have been going there since they opened in November of 2019. I have seem all of the MT's and have become good friends with the owner, Nisa. I can tell you from my experience here, that I have always received a professional massage. I have never been asked for a HE or anything else. They always ask me to stay under the sheet and though I am naked, I am always fully draped. The ladies here are very beautiful and sexy. But, I have never received any extras. I know YMMV, and this member may in fact, be receiving "extras".

CamperVan10
05-13-22, 12:11

Send me something interesting, and I"ll tell those who want to know where former H2 O town Jojo is working right now.Sure, it'd be nice to have some intel on Jojo, especially if she's in the Watertown / Waltham / Newton area.

But it'd be just as nice to know ANYTHING good in Watertown now. No, Angela is NOT a good option; seen her 20+ times and has ripped me off too often (save your time apologists defending her as you will be deleted. I know first hand she can be great, but not going there to get ripped off again).

Just need standard service, 60 + 40 for HE within walking distance of H2 O Square. Used to be a gold mine there, but. No more as far as I can see.

TIA.

-CV.

Dr Wiggles
05-13-22, 12:49
I stopped in to investigate the Asian lady was taller the sunny but was wearing the same outfit, ripped blue Jean hot pants flannel top tied at the wasit I asked for sunny she say yah you come in it was obvious language was going to be a issue her hair was to her waste she was looking enough I don't like to negotiate with non English speaking people for obvious reasons, Nina on pond street is gone by the way, and the lady at Clinical was ugly. Stay safe.Does anyone have an ad for this place? Or maybe a number or address?

TelTheDog
05-13-22, 14:01
Next to the gas station near CVS in town, 60 + 40, the message was not great, she answer the twice during the message totally pissed me off, the flip was ok didn't rush made some sound, can touch up under cloth no bottom touching.

KingGhost
05-13-22, 14:05
Sure, it'd be nice to have some intel on Jojo, especially if she's in the Watertown / Waltham / Newton area.

But it'd be just as nice to know ANYTHING good in Watertown now. No, Angela is NOT a good option; seen her 20+ times and has ripped me off too often (save your time apologists defending her as you will be deleted. I know first hand she can be great, but not going there to get ripped off again).

Just need standard service, 60 + 40 for HE within walking distance of H2 O Square. Used to be a gold mine there, but. No more as far as I can see..Went to Angela's a few weeks ago. Asked for an hour, paid, undressed, Laid there for a half hour before a different woman came in and said she'd give me a half hour only. Not going back.

Scraggy
05-13-22, 15:18
Unfortunately, it was most likely fish, tofu or vegetables. Some places, you can smell it as soon as you walk in the door. The funny ones are the pretty young women that probably grew up in the farm or something. They don't mind burping in front of you. One did that like a guy and it surprised the hell out of me. She didn't even flinch or say excuse me. Geesh.Burping is considered a sign of gratitude in China and is considered complimentary after a meal. I've been to fancy banquets in China where there was a lot of burping.

MrHornBall
05-13-22, 17:02
Went to the green. Greeted by old mamasan. Was guided into room and told me about 10 minutes. Waited a while and mamasan came in. Part of me wanted to leave but I was already laying down and it was kind of late to go else where. I asked her if there was anyone else, she's said they're busy. So she proceeds with the massage. Her technique is good, medium strength. No teasing. Flip and here comes the disappointment. No UTC up or down and no OTC up or down. Just straight to HJ. She was doing it for like 20 min but junior just won't finish. I hear the other monger leave and I asked if the other girl could come in and try. I told mamasan I'll tip her too for what she had done so far. She was hesitant but then suggest 4 hands. So the other girl comes in, MUCH younger. While mamasan rested, the other girl worked on me. Grabbed her ass and she slid off her pants, reached under her shirt and bra goes up. There were natural Bs / Cs. The younger girl then starts sucking my nipples, then she starts massaging then while sticking her naturals in my mouth. Mama san joins back in and continues the HJ while younger continues to play with my nipples while I play with hers. After a while, junior is finally happy and finishes. Both ladies cleaned me up. As I left, the younger girl hugs and kisses me. Slaps me on the butt as I leave and tells me to come back soon. Damage was. 6+1.

CamperVan10
05-13-22, 18:42
Went to Angela's a few weeks ago. Asked for an hour, paid, undressed, Laid there for a half hour before a different woman came in and said she'd give me a half hour only. Not going back.Precisely the rip-off situation I was referring to. The rule not the exception.

HappyDave
05-13-22, 18:57
Precisely the rip-off situation I was referring to. The rule not the exception.Usually they give me the difference back or I put it to the tip.

AlexHernandez
05-13-22, 20:01
I just received a PM from one of our esteemed members suggesting I go a place in Waltham to see a thicker gal. I prefer thinker, curvy gals.

I will do so and report back immediately.

KingJag.Can you provide us the report or the location?

Rupert 2
05-13-22, 21:27
139 moody st.

Asian.

Bodywork therapy.

Sasha / Summer.

Manager.

Can you

139provide us the report or the location?

Lily1234
05-14-22, 06:53
Burping is considered a sign of gratitude in China and is considered complimentary after a meal. I've been to fancy banquets in China where there was a lot of burping.So this would be ok if they just ate my protein shake, but otherwise its gross.

Harley Dog 69
05-14-22, 08:35
So this would be ok if they just ate my protein shake, but otherwise its gross.I've had a provider cut the cheese more than once in the past, Jesus honey, step out of the room. This shit they eat makes for some potent fumes. I've spent time with some in their shop while they have lunch. One tears and sucks on a fish head, eyes and all and chews on chicken feet as a second course. She offers it to me but I tell her its disgusting and that I'll pass, thank you very much!

QuincyFire
05-14-22, 13:01
Kingjag.

Can you pm me details? Never had much luck with Gina other the CBJ so seeing if Ava does more?I went upstairs and got Lisa small late 20's with curves she went right at it after the hundo tip top and bottom off grinding and hand pumping fun, light kissing moved to deeper kissing she moved her face so it was mouth on mouth witch was unexpected just before I popped there was a very light knocking at the door to indicate times up. That was a first for me, but the grinding and dry humping got pretty aggressive I thought much like it does at Ocean, I don't know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if someone is watching the session go on for safety or whatever. But I left very happy, no harm done. I recommend but it's busy there. Stay safe.

Jared260
05-14-22, 13:38
I can tell you from my experience here, that I have always received a professional massage. I have never been asked for a HE or anything else. They always ask me to stay under the sheet and though I am naked, I am always fully draped. The ladies here are very beautiful and sexy. But, I have never received any extras. I know YMMV, and this member may in fact, be receiving "extras".Thai is in the name, but hardly in the mAssage. If you have experienced a legit Thai massage on the floor mattress with stretching and contorting in all directions, this isn't it. On-a-table version of Thai, LMT session with a little stretching, fully draped, and in the four times I've been there, because I wanted a legit massage, I was explicitly directed to keep underwear on. That doesn't happen at the franchised legit places. They have you fill your out an intake form with your medical history, current symptom complaints and contact information. Their house fee is more than normal even for Thai places. My MPs were just ok looking, but practically, unless you are face to face with them, this matters little compared to skills. IMHO.

HondaMe
05-14-22, 14:22
The former 1060 Main Summer who worked for Angela is now in her own shop at 730 Moody.

I am very happy she is back in Waltham.

Wow, had forgotten how cute she is. Saw her awhile ago but had those darn masks on. She is definitely one of the all time favorites: full hour, sweet personality, pretty with hot figure and never tries to haggle.

Most important though is you get a real massage. The shop is nice and clean and spacious and easy parking. Anyone looking for the real deal, run, don't walk to her new shop before there is a line around the corner.

PM with any questions.

Vintage68
05-14-22, 14:22
I've had a provider cut the cheese more than once in the past, Jesus honey, step out of the room. This shit they eat makes for some potent fumes. I've spent time with some in their shop while they have lunch. One tears and sucks on a fish head, eyes and all and chews on chicken feet as a second course. She offers it to me but I tell her its disgusting and that I'll pass, thank you very much!Last time I went to School St in Lex, provider ripped two farts during massage. It's all that cabbage they eat which also stinks up the place. I won't be back.

BuddhaBabes123
05-14-22, 16:06
Took a trip down to Providence to see Coco at Apple. It's located on a fairly busy street with some light foot traffic, and finding a parking spot can be a little bit of a pain. The door was unlocked so I opened it and walked up a flight of stairs, then walked to the end of a long abandoned hallway to find the spa entrance.

I was greeted by an older Korean woman, who asked me if I called ahead. I told her I made an appointment for Coco, and I was told to wait in the lobby for a minute. Eventually, out came Coco from around the corner. At a very glance of her, I was already excited. She had on a short, tight pink dress that showed you every curve of her body, including her massive DDs. Coco had on high heels that made us nearly equal height (and I'm fairly tall), and she had beautiful brown hair. She took my hand and led me to the room.

I gave her the $70 house fee and was told to undress for when she gets back. When she returned, she took me to the table shower (little teasing), which was followed by a couple of minutes in the sauna. I then headed back to the room where she gave me a decent medium massage, which quickly turned into teasing. She came close to my ear and whispered, "What do you want honey?" Of course, I told her I wanted the full menu and she didn't hesitate. Still flat on my stomach, I heard her clothes coming off her body.

Coco ran her tongue along my asshole and adjusted my legs in the air so she could suck on my already-throbbing cock. She continued kissing my entire body, from my ears down to my dick. I flipped over after a few minutes and she blew me with great technique. Coco asked me to stand up so she could suck me from her knees. Her tits were finally free so I placed my cock between them, pressing her gigantic set together to add pressure. She tittyfucked me and then continued with the blowjob, and finally put a condom on my piece with her mouth.

She stood up and instructed me to sit back on the massage table so she could ride me reverse cowgirl. After the blowjob and tittyfuck, I was on the edge of tapping out, so after 2-3 minutes of riding, I was ready to blow.

Coco is a must-see in my book, especially if you like girls with a nice set. Would love to hear other reviews about other girls from this location. Out.

Sounds
05-14-22, 16:50
Would love to hear other reviews about other girls from this location. Out.Nice review.

But this really belongs in the Providence massage thread.

Reviews of other women are there as well for your reading pleasure.

HappyDave
05-14-22, 17:47
Took a trip down to Providence to see Coco at Apple. It's located on a fairly busy street with some light foot traffic, and finding a parking spot can be a little bit of a pain. The door was unlocked so I opened it and walked up a flight of stairs, then walked to the end of a long abandoned hallway to find the spa entrance.

I was greeted by an older Korean woman, who asked me if I called ahead. I told her I made an appointment for Coco, and I was told to wait in the lobby for a minute. Eventually, out came Coco from around the corner. At a very glance of her, I was already excited. She had on a short, tight pink dress that showed you every curve of her body, including her massive DDs. Coco had on high heels that made us nearly equal height (and I'm fairly tall), and she had beautiful brown hair. She took my hand and led me to the room.

I gave her the $70 house fee and was told to undress for when she gets back. When she returned, she took me to the table shower (little teasing), which was followed by a couple of minutes in the sauna. I then headed back to the room where she gave me a decent medium massage, which quickly turned into teasing. She came close to my ear and whispered, "What do you want honey?" Of course, I told her I wanted the full menu and she didn't hesitate. Still flat on my stomach, I heard her clothes coming off her body.

Coco ran her tongue along my asshole and adjusted my legs in the air so she could suck on my already-throbbing cock. She continued kissing my entire body, from my ears down to my dick. I flipped over after a few minutes and she blew me with great technique. Coco asked me to stand up so she could suck me from her knees. Her tits were finally free so I placed my cock between them, pressing her gigantic set together to add pressure. She tittyfucked me and then continued with the blowjob, and finally put a condom on my piece with her mouth.

She stood up and instructed me to sit back on the massage table so she could ride me reverse cowgirl. After the blowjob and tittyfuck, I was on the edge of tapping out, so after 2-3 minutes of riding, I was ready to blow.

Coco is a must-see in my book, especially if you like girls with a nice set. Would love to hear other reviews about other girls from this location. Out.How often do they rotate?

SamysMyth
05-14-22, 18:19
Went to Sunshine in Lex today, a hot Sat and I was in need. The spa is in a medical building, lots of noise from the hallway, and someone walking into the spa interrupting thins make it a less desirable location. It's a nice place, clean and new. I called ahead and reserved an hour. Sunny. Nice Asian lady, easy to chat with, but lots of rule. Massage was relaxing, teasing on occasion. . 7 house, . 8 got the top off, and rushed ending. The same person who runs Sunshine in Lex has a Camb local. For a price, Sunny nodded, it's a wide-open menu. With so many other spas around, I doubt I'll return to see Sunny, maybe if there is turnover, I'd go back.

Katokay
05-14-22, 22:11
Went to this place and it was terrible.

40's- 50's woman working. She was ugly so I said I'll just get a massage but it was awful. Touching slightly for 6 minutes and told to turn over so she could start the haggling. I looked at her and I believe she may have been a man at some point. Gross. Don't go.

Johnson686
05-15-22, 08:27

Coco is a must-see in my book, especially if you like girls with a nice set. Would love to hear other reviews about other girls from this location. Out.What was the total $ damage?

BuddhaBabes123
05-15-22, 08:32
What was the total $ damage?House fee = $70; Tip = $140-160. She may charge a higher bill for first timers, at least that's what happened to me.

Andir
05-15-22, 11:07
Went to Sunshine in Lex today, a hot Sat and I was in need. The spa is in a medical building, lots of noise from the hallway, and someone walking into the spa interrupting thins make it a less desirable location. It's a nice place, clean and new. I called ahead and reserved an hour. Sunny. Nice Asian lady, easy to chat with, but lots of rule. Massage was relaxing, teasing on occasion. . 7 house, . 8 got the top off, and rushed ending. The same person who runs Sunshine in Lex has a Camb local. For a price, Sunny nodded, it's a wide-open menu. With so many other spas around, I doubt I'll return to see Sunny, maybe if there is turnover, I'd go back.Are you talking about the place on Clarke? That's the one in the medical building and it's called Lime, I believe. I finally made it in and there was one provider there. Very friendly, not bad English, at least 50, perhaps older than that. Not fat but not super fit either. The menu didn't go beyond the BJ. But the latter was offered right away. The building is super busy. That's a very strange location for the establishment like that. You are being watched from different directions when you enter the building.

GoodVibs0515
05-15-22, 11:31
Any one know if any where that does a couples massage with extras? Girlfriend is open to it but don't want to go down the road for an massage escort. Hoping to find a legit place but offers extras to her at the end. Amy intel is appreciated.

MathGuy59
05-15-22, 13:25
Had a nice visit recently with Lisa and Susan. Decent looking ladies of Chinese descent. Dark hair and early 30's. Slim build. They showed me a great time. Total tip and door fee was 500. Worth the money IMHO.

Mattis1775
05-15-22, 13:33

I gave her the $70 house fee and was told to undress for when she gets back. When she returned, she took me to the table shower (little teasing), which was followed by a couple of minutes in the sauna. I then headed back to the room where she gave me a decent medium massage, which quickly turned into teasing. She came close to my ear and whispered, "What do you want honey?" Of course, I told her I wanted the full menu and she didn't hesitate. Still flat on my stomach, I heard her clothes coming off her body..Was some or all of it covered with a rubber?

MathGuy59
05-15-22, 13:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MathGuy59
05-15-22, 14:07
I went to see Nisa again. 90 minute massage. As was written on here, Nisa is a spinner type MT. Her body is very sexy with great tits and a nice enough ass. Nisa is 35 years old and a real sweet girl. I really like her. You will notice on her Spa website that she is a beautiful woman. Those who have seen her can attest to that fact. Nisa is the only person whose face is published on her website. I can only assume that the girls do not want their pics up for the world to see. You will also notice that only Nisa's MT license is on display in the reception area. Hmm. That is unusual, but understandable. As long as the other MT's are properly licensed and those licences are available for immediate inspection by "you know who", then, it's all good. Nisa is always professional and no hint of offering any "extras". I have seen all the other MT's as well over the past 3 years and not one of them has ever suggested that "extras" are available. Again, the guy that was posting that "extras" were available through two of Nisa's girls must have some especial YMMV sex appeal that turns these ladies on. I don't know for sure and the only people that would know is the member and the individual girls at the Spa whom he saw.

I can only report that I have never received anything here other than am awesome massage by some attractive ladies. Yes, I wish I could report otherwise. Prices have gone up 10/ hour but that is because Nisa knows she can get it and that guys will pay it without complaining. And that is not a bad thing at all.

HappyDave
05-15-22, 14:58
Any one know if any where that does a couples massage with extras? Girlfriend is open to it but don't want to go down the road for an massage escort. Hoping to find a legit place but offers extras to her at the end. Amy intel is appreciated.I would say just find a place with a big enough table. Then again most spas seem to have a room with two tables. Most the FS girls are up to about anything if the money is right. Used to take several girls to strip clubs they would get private dances and everything.

MathGuy59
05-15-22, 21:26
Stopped by here last week and was greeted by an older Chinese woman. Thin, small framed and in her 40's and not very attractive. I had already called ahead and asked for Mary as I had seen her before and was provided good service. The lady said Mary would be with me in a few minutes but that see would message me if I wanted. I politely declined. After waiting 10 minutes I came out of the room and inquired as to what is it taking so long. Since the communication barrier was as long as the Great Wall of China, I could not get a clear response. In a few more minutes Mary came in. She looked good and smelled very fresh and clean. Mary is about 5'6' and 130 pounds with dark eyes and dark brown hair. Her skin is near flawless: soft, warm and smooth. Her hands are equally soft and smooth. Mary was familiar with me as I had seen her previously and had tipped her well. Mary looks younger with her mask on but, when she removes it, you can see she is in her mid 30's. That's ok though because she is fairly attractive. Light kissing, teasing lead to more intense kissing and serious foreplay lead to an explosive climax. Total amount was 480 including door fee.

MathGuy59
05-15-22, 21:58
I went to 7 different Spas this weekend. I have already posted on a few of them.

I called this place and got a lady on the phone who was really rude. Awful English and overall bad attitude. Since I had been here before about a year ago and had an awesome HE with FIV experience, I figured I would try it again. It was a beautiful day and when I pulled in, the parking lot was jammed packed with people visiting the big plant shop as well as Dunkin' Donuts, Lambert's, etc. Sure enough, I walked in and asked for "Amy", as she was the attractive MT I saw last time. The lady who was easily in her 40's, thin, with a small pot belly replied, "No Amy here! I massage you!" I politely said ok, thank you and I left. Maybe I came on a bad day. I don't know. But these mid 40's to 50's mamasans are simply not cutting it for me. So, I went to another Spa in Norwood which I will report on tomorrow.

KingGhost
05-16-22, 03:05
Stopped by here last week and was greeted by an older Chinese woman. Thin, small framed and in her 40's and not very attractive. I had already called ahead and asked for Mary as I had seen her before and was provided good service. The lady said Mary would be with me in a few minutes but that see would message me if I wanted. I politely declined. After waiting 10 minutes I came out of the room and inquired as to what is it taking so long. Since the communication barrier was as long as the Great Wall of China, I could not get a clear response. In a few more minutes Mary came in. She looked good and smelled very fresh and clean. Mary is about 5'6' and 130 pounds with dark eyes and dark brown hair. Her skin is near flawless: soft, warm and smooth. Her hands are equally soft and smooth. Mary was familiar with me as I had seen her previously and had tipped her well. Mary looks younger with her mask on but, when she removes it, you can see she is in her mid 30's. That's ok though because she is fairly attractive. Light kissing, teasing lead to more intense kissing and serious foreplay lead to an explosive climax. Total amount was 480 including door fee.$480 was the damage? Even for FS that's way too high.

HappyDave
05-16-22, 08:15
Stopped by here last week and was greeted by an older Chinese woman. Thin, small framed and in her 40's and not very attractive. I had already called ahead and asked for Mary as I had seen her before and was provided good service. The lady said Mary would be with me in a few minutes but that see would message me if I wanted. I politely declined. After waiting 10 minutes I came out of the room and inquired as to what is it taking so long. Since the communication barrier was as long as the Great Wall of China, I could not get a clear response. In a few more minutes Mary came in. She looked good and smelled very fresh and clean. Mary is about 5'6' and 130 pounds with dark eyes and dark brown hair. Her skin is near flawless: soft, warm and smooth. Her hands are equally soft and smooth. Mary was familiar with me as I had seen her previously and had tipped her well. Mary looks younger with her mask on but, when she removes it, you can see she is in her mid 30's. That's ok though because she is fairly attractive. Light kissing, teasing lead to more intense kissing and serious foreplay lead to an explosive climax. Total amount was 480 including door fee.What did you get for 480? Never seen a tab like that from a jack shack. Two girls for FS maybe.

Mattis1775
05-16-22, 08:18
I went to 7 different Spas this weekend. I have already posted on a few of them.

I called this place and got a lady on the phone who was really rude. Awful English and overall bad attitude. Since I had been here before about a year ago and had an awesome HE with FIV experience, I figured I would try it again. It was a beautiful day and when I pulled in, the parking lot was jammed packed with people visiting the big plant shop as well as Dunkin' Donuts, Lambert's, etc. Sure enough, I walked in and asked for "Amy", as she was the attractive MT I saw last time. The lady who was easily in her 40's, thin, with a small pot belly replied, "No Amy here! I massage you!" I politely said ok, thank you and I left. Maybe I came on a bad day. I don't know. But these mid 40's to 50's mamasans are simply not cutting it for me. So, I went to another Spa in Norwood which I will report on tomorrow.That place doesn't offer shit. The hag that answered the phone is a skinny, older, dominant mistress type and most likely the boss. I got a massage from her once and it was actually painful then enjoyable. I got a massage from a younger woman on the left side that was actually very good, some hints of an ending. But, no champagne. One other Monger did get something out of this place. But, it's basically a lame parlor that should shut down.

HappyDave
05-16-22, 08:19
Had a nice visit recently with Lisa and Susan. Decent looking ladies of Chinese descent. Dark hair and early 30's. Slim build. They showed me a great time. Total tip and door fee was 500. Worth the money IMHO.Cab you give a better idea about location on all these places. They read like you posted on them before and we should know them. Also the level of service at some is also cryptic.

JohnnyOceans2
05-16-22, 10:41
Went back to 2 D in Chinatown after a good experience a few weeks back. Don't know if its still called diva but that's what it was for as long as I can remember. Buzzed in and went up, . 50 for half and mamasan took me to the room and told me to lay down. I will say this is the second time in a month I have been here and both times the massage was excellent and they took their time before the flip which I appreciate. Lots of distractions here though, I think it is just 2 or 3 girls. Standard finish not bad but nothing to write home about. She had an Airpod in and was literally on the phone with some monger asking a million questions while she had my manhood oiled up with both hands. . 40 for her and I was on my way. Anyone have experience with the other suites?

Mattis1775
05-16-22, 10:52
Went back to 2 D in Chinatown after a good experience a few weeks back. Don't know if its still called diva but that's what it was for as long as I can remember. Buzzed in and went up, . 50 for half and mamasan took me to the room and told me to lay down. I will say this is the second time in a month I have been here and both times the massage was excellent and they took their time before the flip which I appreciate. Lots of distractions here though, I think it is just 2 or 3 girls. Standard finish not bad but nothing to write home about. She had an Airpod in and was literally on the phone with some monger asking a million questions while she had my manhood oiled up with both hands. . 40 for her and I was on my way. Anyone have experience with the other suites?2 B was diva that was straight ahead. But, it's called something else now. It's the largest space out of all of them. 2 D is on the left side passed 2 B. All are standard finish, maybe touch over clothes. But, that's it. Massage is great though. Noisy from the traffic if noise bothers you.

LongDongTV
05-16-22, 12:44
I stopped in to investigate the Asian lady was taller the sunny but was wearing the same outfit, ripped blue Jean hot pants flannel top tied at the wasit I asked for sunny she say yah you come in it was obvious language was going to be a issue her hair was to her waste she was looking enough I don't like to negotiate with non English speaking people for obvious reasons, Nina on pond street is gone by the way, and the lady at Clinical was ugly. Stay safe.I noticed over the past few years of going to Yaya (or whatever it's currently called now. Sign says "Bodyworks" outside) that whoever is there provides a great massage but the extras can be hit or miss in terms of quality.

Out of everyone who has been there in the last few years, I'd say Sunny is the best one. Hopefully if she comes back, she'll be around for a while.

Jim Mack
05-16-22, 16:26
I noticed over the past few years of going to Yaya (or whatever it's currently called now. Sign says "Bodyworks" outside) that whoever is there provides a great massage but the extras can be hit or miss in terms of quality.

Out of everyone who has been there in the last few years, I'd say Sunny is the best one. Hopefully if she comes back, she'll be around for a while.I saw YaYa recently in Bedford. She wanted to give me a BJ, but I didn't have enough $s with me. She was persistent though.

TwBone
05-16-22, 21:31
I stopped in to investigate the Asian lady was taller the sunny but was wearing the same outfit, ripped blue Jean hot pants flannel top tied at the wasit I asked for sunny she say yah you come in it was obvious language was going to be a issue her hair was to her waste she was looking enough I don't like to negotiate with non English speaking people for obvious reasons, Nina on pond street is gone by the way, and the lady at Clinical was ugly. Stay safe.I visited this place 3 days ago. The taller lady's name is Amy, nice rack and beautiful face does not look like a man as some one described before. Asked for the hour good massage skill at about 45 min. She asked me to flip utc for the ending, overall good looking lady with size D,big ass and skillful massage plus very happy ending. I would do it again before Sunny comes back. Cheers!

Danimal1120
05-16-22, 21:53
Visited today drew ya-ya she was the best looking of the lot but not great, mediocre massage light oil. On the flip took bbj, it was ok she wouldn't go down more than a couple inches and its wasn't worth the price ($80) I probably won't visit again but maybe it was just a bad experience for me.

Wild Walleye
05-17-22, 01:04
Had the itch this afternoon and drove by NMS. Massive traffic jam and left. Wanted to get a good massage at Mandela and it was booked. Then, decided to go to Bangkok and give it a try in Newton and no walk-ins, appointments only. Didn't look busy. But, screw them.I walked in a few weeks ago and was quite happy with my results. You need to be aware of the fact that there are several ladyboys working there and maybe only one female lady. I drew Aria (or something like that). She is a legit female (OTC investigation of lady parts, plus she told me she was a natural born woman) and gave me the best handjob I have had in ages if not ever. No table shower. I offered more to get her naked or at least topless and she wasn't budging. She has a banging body and I am planning to return to see if I can get her topless.

MathGuy59
05-17-22, 07:47
Stopped by here yesterday hoping to get lucky again. LOL. The place is closed and appears to be another business. I thought I might see new ladies here under a new name. Not so. Of course, Jennifer, Carol and Bruna has all moved elsewhere. Just thought I would update the Board.

MathGuy59
05-17-22, 07:56
After I left 9X Pleasant Street, I drove up route 1 to H and G Spa in Westwood / Dedham. Again, the place was empty. Same old pot belly, late 40's mamasan comes out and says: "You want massage"? I said, is Amy working today? She said,"no Amy here". She gave me a puzzled look as she likely recognized me from the other day.

I politely said thank you and left. As I left, I turned back and saw her peeking out the window. Maybe she thought I was LE. Who knows. Anyway, I think it would be best for us to stay away from this place as there seems to be nothing here. Though, last year I did get and good HE with FIV from a cute girl.

MathGuy59
05-17-22, 08:02
$480 was the damage? Even for FS that's way too high.480 is not too high for BBFS COA with two girls. Not at all. Think about this: The girls are letting you fuck one or both of them and then one or both of them allows you to cum on their ass and ot tits. They also let me suck their tits, though the older gal was not too attractive and Mary look solder with her mask off. So, just to let you know, 480 is very, very reasonable. I have paid over 1,000 dollars for two or three girls before. I even had a 4 some and spent 3,000 dollars. The prettier the girls are, the more you will pay for BBFS, etc. And as everyone knows, YMMV.

BigRook
05-17-22, 12:06
[Deleted by Admin]

KingGhost
05-17-22, 16:37
480 is not too high for BBFS COA with two girls. Not at all. Think about this: The girls are letting you fuck one or both of them and then one or both of them allows you to cum on their ass and ot tits. They also let me suck their tits, though the older gal was not too attractive and Mary look solder with her mask off. So, just to let you know, 480 is very, very reasonable. I have paid over 1,000 dollars for two or three girls before. I even had a 4 some and spent 3,000 dollars. The prettier the girls are, the more you will pay for BBFS, etc. And as everyone knows, YMMV.You didn't mention any of the above in your post. I assumed standard finish.

AlexHernandez
05-17-22, 18:28
Is anyone aware of any FS or BBJ locations in or around Waltham?

CamelToe Guy
05-17-22, 18:43
I visited this place 3 days ago. The taller lady's name is Amy, nice rack and beautiful face does not look like a man as some one described before. Asked for the hour good massage skill at about 45 min. She asked me to flip utc for the ending, overall good looking lady with size D,big ass and skillful massage plus very happy ending. I would do it again before Sunny comes back. Cheers!TwBones description is spot on except. Butter face. I would have to agree with QF on this one. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder on this one. I almost did an exit stage left when I walked in but the body is firm so, that's all she wrote. She's definitely not a man 100% real kitty. She did the job but no rushing back and kind of felt weird afterward instead of relieved, ha, ha, whatever. I don't want to argue over looks. Time was cut short and a little rushed but the end result was satisfactory so it was just meh.

MathGuy59
05-17-22, 18:43
You didn't mention any of the above in your post. I assumed standard finish.Hi KG. Sure, I apologize if there was any confusion. If you want send me a PM as I will explain further, my good man! Thank you, sir.

Mattis1775
05-17-22, 19:49
Hi KG. Sure, I apologize if there was any confusion. If you want send me a PM as I will explain further, my good man! Thank you, sir.Here we go with "send me a PM". Two things occur with Mongers who post limited and then tells members to "PM" for more info.

1. Mailbox is full.

2. No response.

I get it that you don't want to divulge too much information. But, not leaving much information doesn't give us anything neither.

DimSum21
05-18-22, 05:25
Has anyone found a provider with Cs or Ds that will provide a tittyjob for. 60? Like how Coco from Blue harbor used to?

Katokay
05-18-22, 10:47
I visited this place 3 days ago. The taller lady's name is Amy, nice rack and beautiful face does not look like a man as some one described before. Asked for the hour good massage skill at about 45 min. She asked me to flip utc for the ending, overall good looking lady with size D,big ass and skillful massage plus very happy ending. I would do it again before Sunny comes back. Cheers!Perhaps there are 2 girls named Amy working there. The Amy I had was definitely mannish. Fake tits that were definitely not D's. Face was a 2. Had a big scar all the way across her belly. Terrible massage, although I didn't stay long, soo maybe that improves. Didn't seem like a bad person but was not attractive.

TelTheDog
05-18-22, 11:04
House fee = $70; Tip = $140-160. She may charge a higher bill for first timers, at least that's what happened to me.Been going here for years, check out the RI forum a lot of talk about this place. The price is $70 house and $140 a lot people over the RI reminding us to keep it at $140 if we start giving more is going to go up faster. They rotate every few week about 3 week or so from my experience.

FrogPilot
05-18-22, 13:14
Wei Wei's shop has moved from Main St Waltham to Chestnut St in Newton (just look at RM for the only Chestnut St location).

The lineup presently consists of Wei Wei, another owner who I have not seen, and Summer from 220/1 Main. Summer will be there for about two more weeks. Then if the trend continues maybe another familiar face from the 220/1 Main days will be brought in. I don't actually know anything about that, just wishful thinking.

Wait, did I say too much here? Was I supposed to say PM me for details?

JPeters156
05-18-22, 14:45
Who touches it the best?

I don't care if it's an AMP provider, an escort, or a LMT.

I'm not looking for something quick. I'm looking to be borderline tortured until I explode. I want the best at HJ. I don't care for FS.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction? I'm willing to drive at least an hour for the right girl.

Did I mention I have a foot fetish? It wouldn't hurt if that were explored.

Thank you!

QuincyFire
05-18-22, 15:39
TwBones description is spot on except. Butter face. I would have to agree with QF on this one. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder on this one. I almost did an exit stage left when I walked in but the body is firm so, that's all she wrote. She's definitely not a man 100% real kitty. She did the job but no rushing back and kind of felt weird afterward instead of relieved, ha, ha, whatever. I don't want to argue over looks. Time was cut short and a little rushed but the end result was satisfactory so it was just meh.The tall lady is lucy. She was pretty aggressive she remembered my face from last week. I said I'll need to go the bank first but I miss my friend Sunny, she pulled me in the doorway of a open room so not to talk in the hallway, she started running her hands on me told me she is way better suck or fuck how much do I pay Sunny. So she was flat out whoring. She looked ok her teeth were half missing and yellow. I'm not doing full service anymore it's just not healthy. But it's available there if you must. I was in Easton and stopped by RX. Young chubby lady with jugs at the desk said Bella was available in a hour so she is still around. Stay safe.

ProfCyprus
05-18-22, 16:53
I'm not from the area I'm from Western Mass but have had Eastern on my rubmap saved for some time now. Happen to be passing through so had my chance. Called ahead and asked for Tina or Tiffany due to previous posts. Told neither of them are there now.

I was greeted by Knocky? I asked her 3 times to repeat her name and that's what so told me and giggled it's a unique name she said.

She's tallish 5'7-5'8. Ok face cute I'd say 30 years old thin for the most part but a little pudge not bad. Cute ass enough pop for a Asian girl. Nice breasts C's I'd say man made but felt real. Pencil eraser nipples.

Back rub for about 10-15 minutes with some oil. She asked if I wanted to flip because I couldn't keep hands off her. Tip was left on dresser so I just pointed no discussion. Top came off nice slow sensual HJ. Slid pants down FIV. Was dry at first started sucking on nipples which she loved! I know because now more it's already a lot for topless HE.I had a similar experience. I thought the name was Lucky, though. Nice gal.

Noxie4
05-18-22, 18:56
https://rubmd.com/boston-ma/464617c7-e5f7-4c20-a9cb-70f3fdb12cc5

Hi I've posted a link and wondering if anyone has tried rubmd and are they real?

PSmith
05-18-22, 21:32
Coco at Lavender Lex was. Unfortunately, she is gone. I would love to know where she is now!

Who touches it the best?

I don't care if it's an AMP provider, an escort, or a LMT.

I'm not looking for something quick. I'm looking to be borderline tortured until I explode. I want the best at HJ. I don't care for FS.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction? I'm willing to drive at least an hour for the right girl.

Did I mention I have a foot fetish? It wouldn't hurt if that were explored.

Thank you!

CamelToe Guy
05-18-22, 21:35
The tall lady is lucy. She was pretty aggressive she remembered my face from last week. I said I'll need to go the bank first but I miss my friend Sunny, she pulled me in the doorway of a open room so not to talk in the hallway, she started running her hands on me told me she is way better suck or fuck how much do I pay Sunny. So she was flat out whoring. She looked ok her teeth were half missing and yellow. I'm not doing full service anymore it's just not healthy. But it's available there if you must. I was in Easton and stopped by RX. Young chubby lady with jugs at the desk said Bella was available in a hour so she is still around. Stay safe.I'm wondering if I had Bella a few years ago, what does she look like? I had a very attractive one there a few years ago, she said she was Puerto Rican. Awesome Body and attractive was all about being respected. She seemed Jaded. I never got her name, wondering if it is the same one.

PSmith
05-18-22, 21:36
COST: 70+60. TIME: 1 hour SERVICE: L1 naked no FIV. ATTITUDE: Average FACE / BODY: Average WILL REPEAT: Probably NAME: couldn't understand. Not ya ya and not Michelle.

QuincyFire
05-18-22, 22:34
I'm wondering if I had Bella a few years ago, what does she look like? I had a very attractive one there a few years ago, she said she was Puerto Rican. Awesome Body and attractive was all about being respected. She seemed Jaded. I never got her name, wondering if it is the same one.That's her good call she can be fun bust the nut but starts talking like Fall River trash. I'm heading to my car. Stay safe.

Jrvegasfun
05-19-22, 00:26
Why is it so difficult to find a place that meets all of the 3 criteria I'm looking for?

I just want a great no rush massage for 60 minutes, using oils that do not have a smell to them, with a very nice hand finish. No extras needed, no FS, no upsells.

I'm open to recs in the Chemls / Lowell / Burlington area.

M Scores Easy
05-19-22, 04:58
Why is it so difficult to find a place that meets all of the 3 criteria I'm looking for?

I just want a great no rush massage for 60 minutes, using oils that do not have a smell to them, with a very nice hand finish. No extras needed, no FS, no upsells.

I'm open to recs in the Chemls / Lowell / Burlington area.It really is hard to find such simple criteria. Went to Sunny spa in Saugus. Clean, private rooms. Full hour of pleasant medium pressure massage. No smelly greasy oil. Excellent HE. I didn't get providers name. But it's in a commercial building. Easy on and out.

Average looks.

Annderson
05-19-22, 06:04
I've been here before and last time she seemed a little more interested in more than basic service. Asking what I like from other people. I didn't push but might next time. She gave a great massage.

DownWind
05-19-22, 07:33
I'm wondering if I had Bella a few years ago, what does she look like? I had a very attractive one there a few years ago, she said she was Puerto Rican. Awesome Body and attractive was all about being respected. She seemed Jaded. I never got her name, wondering if it is the same one.Bella is adorned with crazy tats. Think guns. If you didn't notice the tats, I doubt you saw Bella of ABC, Heavenly Touch etc.

MathGuy59
05-19-22, 07:53
It really is hard to find such simple criteria. Went to Sunny spa in Saugus. Clean, private rooms. Full hour of pleasant medium pressure massage. No smelly greasy oil. Excellent HE. I didn't get providers name. But it's in a commercial building. Easy on and out.

Average looks.Great post. Short and to the point. Saugus is along way for me. I may drive up there and check it out. Too bad you did not get the provider's name and / or a description of her. LOL. That would have been a big help. I always make sure to get names so it is easier to help the guys in the Forum to ask for a provider when they visit the place. Thank you for your review, sir. I will check it out as soon as I can and report back here.

MG59.

Johnson686
05-19-22, 09:08

I'm open to recs in the Chemls / Lowell / Burlington area.Recently went to Great Rd in Bedford and the oil she used didn't smell.

Good hand release and full access up top.

Wild Walleye
05-19-22, 16:30

I'm open to recs in the Chemls / Lowell / Burlington area.Read the Lawrence thread. Lavender hits all three. I had the massage without oil and it was great. Michelle is very sweet and accommodating. It would really be a homerun if they had a table shower.

MathGuy59
05-19-22, 18:47
So, I have been reading about AMP girls belching and flatulating while with clients. That is disgusting, gross and rude as heck. As a long, long time hobbyist, having fucked over 2,500 women, including Caucasians and Latina's, I have never experienced one episode of a lady executing a gastrointestinal expulsion. Never. Maybe I am lucky. If I ever in the future, experience any provider that does one of these things, I would simply get up and leave the room.

Now, I have fucked many women and have cum in their vagina's while another sexy lady was giving my swollen, burning, churning bal-sac a tongue bath. Whereupon, after e- JAG-you-Lating a massive salty load in their spasming vagina's, they would, "felch" out my warm, salty semen into the open mouth of the lucky lady who is sucking on my not deflating, ahem, balls! Threesome are very, very fun but expensive, especially if the girls are good looking. I have had many, many threesome with Asian ladies and they are a lot of fun. However, there are also many Asian's, particularly Thai girls, who will Not do threesomes that include FS.

MG59.

DownWind
05-19-22, 22:04
I went for a second visit. It was terrible. Walk in, shown the room and noticed the paper covered only half the table. The lower half, Ewwww. Boss lady comes in and we're off to the races, however, she was in a shouting match with another girl in the next room, of course all in Chinese. Incredibly distracting. Full access up and down including fiv. The bolt-ons were hard as bowling balls. Then mid stroke, a town official of some sort comes into store asking questions. It was uncomfortable. Anyway, I was in for an hour but by the time a half hour and 4 times her leaving the room, I said "all set". She wanted me to stay for massage but cripes I just wanted to get out the door. She made all kinds of promises for next time. Well that won't happen. Not recommended.

Bishop8891
05-20-22, 08:38
I went for a second visit. It was terrible. Walk in, shown the room and noticed the paper covered only half the table. The lower half, Ewwww. Boss lady comes in and we're off to the races, however, she was in a shouting match with another girl in the next room, of course all in Chinese. Incredibly distracting. Full access up and down including fiv. The bolt-ons were hard as bowling balls. Then mid stroke, a town official of some sort comes into store asking questions. It was uncomfortable. Anyway, I was in for an hour but by the time a half hour and 4 times her leaving the room, I said "all set". She wanted me to stay for massage but cripes I just wanted to get out the door. She made all kinds of promises for next time. Well that won't happen. Not recommended.We warned you! Place is terrible! Not worth the hassle.

Head to Waltham or Watertown for more relaxing and enjoyable places.

MrHornBall
05-20-22, 16:13
Does anyone know of a place with a provider that has huge tits and does nude or at least topless with UTC bottom? Send me a PM.

Harley Dog 69
05-20-22, 23:04
Called ahead and asked for Cici and damn am I glad I did. She's friggin gorgeous in my opinion. 28 years old, long hair, tight little body and a perfect ass! Smooth dark skin.

Said our hellos and a little small talk and the first 20 minutes was pretty standard. Not a terrible massage but a little too much skin rubbing for my taste. I told her to save time and I'd massage her so I flipped a little early and told her it was her turn. She was about to lay down but I suggested she get naked. She said how much I said 60 she said 100. I should have countered 80 but I just wanted her naked so a c note it was. When she got naked oh my god what body, perfect little ass. She laid down and I gave her a good head to toe massage getting every nook and cranny front and back. She wouldn't let me go down on her but she got pretty hot as I sucked her nipples. First time, maybe shell go for it next time. After that we did multiple position*HJ. 69*HJ*with that sweet puss inches from my face. *BJ*is on the menu but I passed. This girl is fantastic, she is from Philadelphia and this is her fourth day here but I'm not sure how long she will last, get it while it's hot!

MathGuy59
05-21-22, 01:26
Stopped by this place on Newport Avenue not too long ago. I saw a 5'7" girl who looked to be a lesbian. But, since I was a walkin there was not much I could do as the other MT was busy. I believe her name was Tammy or Jenna. I had gone in here to see either Kim or Summer. Anyway, the gal I saw had tats on her right arm / forearm. Huge turnoff as I FUCKING HATE TATS! LOL. I just got the 30 minute massage and left. I did see a decent looking MT on the way out. She looked to be early 30's 5'3" and 135 pounds with brown hair and eyes. She was checking me out pretty good so, I may go back and check her out. Don't know if there are any extras here. They seemed legit.

I just know Kim works here and also works at the Pond Street Thai Massage place.

MG59.

MathGuy59
05-21-22, 01:46
Porn chick I have been checking out recently. Fucking gorgeous gal. Hot as FUCK! She really enjoys a good fucking and talks as sweet and dirty as you like. I love women like this. Co-ed type, sexy, tender and with a great attitude. Just wanted to post it here because I have fucked hundreds of gals and finished exactly like this finish. A sexy gal jerking my thick e-JAG-you-Lating cock with her soft, feminine hands into and onto their young, fertile vaginas. It's a beautiful thing. I am having a hard time uploading the pic. It might be a temporary glitch. I will keep trying and post it here ASAP.

MG59.

Spectator
05-21-22, 09:20

I'm open to recs in the Chemls / Lowell / Burlington area.Chelms: Vinyl sq Rosemary. Top shelf service, girls usually pretty too.

Methuen: 209 Broadway / Lavender / Swan.

Lowell: Purple.

Tewks: Lotus. Tell her you want the full 60 minutes and your back hurts and she will sort you out. Takes direction well. Tease is sensual and finish is great. Takes direction well.

MathGuy59
05-21-22, 09:48
Stopped by here yesterday. As I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed it was fucking full! It was a cold arrival as I did not call ahead to make an appointment. I sometimes like to come in as a walking because you may strike gold.

MG59.

MathGuy59
05-21-22, 09:59
I came in here recently and saw one of my ATF's that I have known for several years. She was really, really pissed that there are reviews written about RTS, Iyara, Bangkok and Cha Ba Spa. She told me, as she said she has been telling all of her clients: Do not post reviews. I told her that there are many hundreds of men that have been seeing ladies for many years and that guys are going to review girls. It is just the way it is and that this is the business we've chosen.

She said if I was going to post a review to please, keep it clean. LOL.

MG59.

SkipperFoley
05-21-22, 21:46
Stopped by here yesterday. As I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed it was fucking full! It was a cold arrival as I did not call ahead to make an appointment. I sometimes like to come in as a walking because you may strike gold.

MG59.Can you share some detail for this location? Service level and if there is anyone interesting working there.

Thank you,

Skip.

MathGuy59
05-22-22, 06:38
So, I came here yesterday. I called ahead but there was no response. I parked across the street at the metered parking spot. I strolled across the street and walked up the steps and rang the buzzer. After about 1 or 2 minutes, a 40 something, short, stubby dark haired mamasan opens the door and says "You make appointment"? I say "no". I told her I had called 20 minutes earlier and no one answered the phone. She looked puzzled and said. "You come back, 10 minutes". I said, "ok" and then left. This is about the third time this has occurred here. I am beginning to think that she may be the only one working here. If anyone has had a more favorable experience, please, post it. Thanks.

MG59.

Monty281
05-22-22, 11:29
Has anyone gotten anything more than HE and UTC at Oasis in Brookline? Language barrier is present. Thanks in advance.

Bowl6666
05-22-22, 15:14
Has anyone gotten anything more than HE and UTC at Oasis in Brookline? Language barrier is present. Thanks in advance.I have been to oasis for six times, no language barrier, but I have only got HE and upper nude. Not sure if that is what UTC means. I tried to give higher tip, but still didn't work. Tried four masseuse for the same results. I did have a conversation with them, seems that they only hire people up to HE. Anyway, YMMV.

BigSam1
05-22-22, 16:08
Full Bush preferred. Location: Woburn / Burlington / Bedford. Thanks.

MathGuy59
05-22-22, 18:50
I recently visited this Spa on Beacon Street not far from Tulip Spa. LOL. I called ahead and stopped in to see Sophie. Chinese lady 5'4" 130 pounds. Looked to be upper 30's. Not too attractive, so I was not really into anything. I just the standard message and I did not ask for nor intimate that I wanted anything extra. Tipped her 40 and I was out the door.

MG59.

MathGuy59
05-22-22, 18:54
So, again, recently I hit this Spa hoping to get lucky. Again, I get another 40's pot bellied mamasan with below average looks. Not attracted to her at all. Her English was not too bad though. If I am not attracted to a gal there is no way I am going to seek extras. It's just not happening. I got a decent massage, tipped 40 and bolted.

MG.

Mattis1775
05-22-22, 19:03
Has anyone gotten anything more than HE and UTC at Oasis in Brookline? Language barrier is present. Thanks in advance.From my experience, nothing other than a HE. You're lucky that you got UTC as I've had HE, OTC and self-service. They keep it clean in that town. Brighton has places in apartments. But, it's hard to keep up as the numbers and ads keep changing. I've always gotten a good massage and relaxing HE. I couldn't ask for anything more. I always leave happy.

MathGuy59
05-22-22, 19:07
I saw Mable a while ago. She provides great service. Mid 20's. 5'3" and about 130 pounds. 34 C tits and very, very smooth skin. Great ass. She looks like a gymnast. Very attractive Thai girl. I saw her once and was very happy. Definitely worth the visit.

MG.

QuincyFire
05-22-22, 19:09
In case anyone is interested after a long absence Amada has returned back to work at the shop.Went in to check out everything I was greeted by Sofie mid forties very attractive with some titles, I'll go back when I have more time she was dressed pretty classy in tight yoga pants and a flowing blouse that she was filling out nicely, no doubt someone will report they already screwed her into the next zip code.

MathGuy59
05-22-22, 19:19
Since I had such a great time with Mable, I went back and got really, really, really, lucky with another sexy as FUCK Thai girl. Her name was Ally. 5'2' and about 125 pounds. Brown hair and brown eyes. (Yes, they all have brown hair and brown eyes. LOL) Her English was decent enough. Great service was provided and very eager to please. 32 C tits, nice, thick, round ass and smooth sexy skin. We exchanged digits and I saw her a few times at my hotel. Ally is very well worth the coin.

On a sad note: The Spa is now closed as the owners got busted for COVID relief fund fraud. You can Google it and check it out.

MG59.

MySeven1
05-23-22, 10:52
Ditto I'm looking for this, but in Boston / Cambridge / Newton. Looking for basically a strong legit massage with gradual incorporation of a sensual element, but overall a professional vibe, and I'm not looking for anything beyond that or to invade anyone's space. Penny in Cambridge offers this but I believe she has moved. I haven't been able to find another similar option in Boston despite efforts. Sick and tired of situations where the massage is only perfunctory and unprofessional.

In fairness to Tulip, they are pretty close to fitting this bill, but the main person there I find chilly. Ana, who left, was completely awesome. I've tried a couple of other places on Beacon Street in Brookline, and they are basically perfunctory massage at best.

Chelms: Vinyl sq Rosemary. Top shelf service, girls usually pretty too.

Methuen: 209 Broadway / Lavender / Swan.

Lowell: Purple.

Tewks: Lotus. Tell her you want the full 60 minutes and your back hurts and she will sort you out. Takes direction well. Tease is sensual and finish is great. Takes direction well.

HomerSpinSome
05-23-22, 12:02

MG59.Used to be 8's and 9's working there. Only a couple were good. Most were total ripoffs. But the girls were smoking hot.

Now less attractive girls. Plus I was quoted $200 to remove top and $300 for fully nude. And that was hj only.I recommend a hard pass on this worthless place.

MathGuy59
05-23-22, 12:32
So, I stopped by here a time ago on a cold walking. Walked upstairs and was greeted by early 40's mamasan at the desk. Lead me to a room off to the right. Early 30's gals walks in. OK looking. Told me to get undressed and she would be back in two minutes. She comes back in. Bad English and I was not feeling it at all. Left after 30 minutes with a 20 dollar tip. Won't return.

MG59.